Anticipation by Gabo
Summary:

Written for a visual challenge.

Justin decides to take things a little slower than you'd like. And you have no choice but to follow along.

 

 

 

Inspired by "Nice and Slow" by Usher.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6219 Read: 3168 Published: Aug 08, 2008 Updated: Aug 08, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Gabo

Chapter 1 by Gabo
Author's Notes:

So I wrote this for the "Princess of Porn" Challenge over at JTPC. Check out the website to rate my story, and the other amazing visuals by my fellow pervettes!

 http://violet.distant-faces.net/pop/

Let me take you to a place nice and quiet

There ain't no one there to interrupt

Ain't gotta rush

I just wanna take it nice and slow.

~ “Nice and Slow” by Usher   

Love has no boundaries.

 

My grandmother is a testament to that wonderfully clichéd saying. Here I sit in the ballroom of a beautiful hotel, watching as my 68-year-old grandmother dances her first dance with her new husband. I can’t help but smile as Ronald dips her low (or as low as his arthritic hips will allow) and a huge smile spreads across her face as she giggles. My grandmother was married once for about two years. She had my mother on her 20th birthday, and a year after that, the ‘sperm donor’ as my mom says, up and left without a word. No one has seen or heard from him since. And frankly, I don’t think anyone ever looked. For as long as I can remember, Ronald has always been my PopPop. I never understood why he didn’t just marry my grandmother after the first ten years or so of their relationship, but I guess they just never had a need for an official document. Until, of course, grandma started getting older and her fears of passing away increased. She wasn’t about to die an unmarried woman, apparently.

 

Which brings me back to why I’m here, sitting at a table alone, surrounded by a room full of people who are twice my age. The only people who are within a 5 year range of me are the waiters and waitresses. Other than that, it’s either my parents or my 5 year old twin cousins. I glance over at my parents, who are swaying side to side to the music right next to my grandparents.

 

It would be cute, if I weren’t so utterly bored.

 

I scan across the room again and my eyes land on a man standing behind the bar in the back of the room. Even in the dim lighting, I can tell he has beautiful blue eyes. He’s leaning against the counter, his arms folded as he watches my grandparents with a touched smile on his face. His hand reaches up to scratch the stubble on his chin and his eyes move, immediately finding mine. I smile before averting my gaze, turning back to the dance floor. Damn he’s gorgeous!

 

So maybe I’m not the youngest person here. I covertly steal glances in his direction as I nibble at the cake, watching as the bartender skillfully throws bottles in the air and mixes drinks with such ease. He dances along to the music as he’s filling out orders, making the little old ladies giggle and applaud with delight. It’s completely charming. I even have to force myself not to laugh out loud when one of my cousins runs up to him, demanding a soda. He, being the responsible adult, questions if she’s allowed and distracts her by twirling her around to the music instead. Within seconds, he’s won little Annabelle over and she continues dancing with him, flitting around in her pink dress.

 

“Isabelle!” I look away from the heartwarming scene, smiling when I see my grandmother weaving her way through the tables towards me.

 

“Hey grandma! You looked like you were having a blast out there,” I say, tilting my head to the dance floor where all of her other friends are now gathered. “You guys looked beautiful.”

 

“Well thanks, hon,” she smiles, curtsying as she playfully flicks her hair off her shoulder. Thanks to her Chinese mother’s genes, my grandmother doesn’t look a day over fifty. She only started getting gray hairs on her 55th birthday, and she’s pretty darn fit for a 62 year old. I can only hope that my mother carried down some of those genes. “What are you doing over here? Scared our old-age will rub off on you?”

 

“Funny,” I deadpan as she smiles easily back at me. “I’m actually just enjoying the ability to sit down without worrying about back pains.”

 

“Touché,” she grins as she eyes my empty glass. “Why don’t you go get another glass? It’s open bar, you know. I won’t tell your mother.”

 

“You used to say that about eating candy. Yet somehow, mom always knew I had wrappers hidden in my pockets,” I shake my head as she shrugs, unaffected by the lie I’ve caught her in.

 

“Does that mean you won’t be taking advantage of the free alcohol?”

 

“No…it just means I’ll do a better job of hiding it from mom,” I answer as she winks at me and walks away to greet her friends. I stand up from my seat, smoothing out the strapless red dress as I walk over to the bar. I stop a few times to say hello to some distant relatives, and then finally make my way to the bar. The bartender is casually leaning against the counter now, but this time there’s already a bottle of champagne sitting in front of him next to two glasses. I approach him with a smile as he nods back at me.

 

“Hi,” I say, tucking a dark brown curl behind my ear.

 

“Hey. Another glass of champagne?” he asks, although he’s already started to pour the bubbly drink into the glasses. He hands me one and takes the other, holding it in the air between us. “What should we toast to?”

 

I nibble on my bottom lip as I think. “Being the only people here who don’t have to worry about mixing alcohol with their meds?”

 

“Cheers,” he laughs, lifting the delicate stemware to his lips. I do the same, taking a sip of the cool liquid with a soft sigh. One of the waiters walks up, sliding behind the bar for a bottle of champagne.

 

“Hey boss,” the man says, patting the bartender on the back. “Could I get a Shirley Temple?” He pauses behind the counter, waiting for his order and not so subtly eyes me up and down. I tuck my bottom lip in between my teeth, ignoring his gaze.

 

“I’m Justin,” the bartender says, continuing our conversation as he looks at the waiter, who is still staring me down. I shift my weight uncomfortably, smiling at Justin as he sends a warning glare at his employee. I guess staring down a client as if you want to eat her up isn’t good conduct.

 

“I’m Isabelle,” I answer back, pretending to ignore their silent conversation. After a few seconds the waiter finally leaves and we’re left in privacy once again. “So are you as bored as I am?”

 

I wonder how long I can stretch out this conversation. I am in desperate need of company, and it looks like Justin does to, since everyone else is too busy doing the twist. So I stand there for awhile, talking and joking around with him, and flirting a little. The corners of his eyes crinkle when he laughs, and I notice that he’s constantly fidgeting with something. My feet start hurting after I’ve been standing at the bar for an hour or so, and I make an exceptionally evil remark about old people and bedtimes, wondering when the party will be over. Justin’s eyes widen at my candor, shaking his head as I grin at him.

 

“Are you always this cynical during weddings?” He chuckles.

 

“No…but I usually have a friend or date who can lessen the burden with me. As it is, I’m dateless tonight, so I have the full responsibility of balancing out the cheese with my witty sarcasm by myself.”

 

He smiles and I catch him checking out my outfit. The strapless dress hugs me tightly, but in all the right places, ending right above my knees. I know I look pretty good tonight, so I just stay quiet, reveling in his silent approval. Sometimes a girl just likes to feel pretty, ya know?

 

“So no date, huh? No boyfriend at home?” He asks as he prepares a tray full of champagne glasses for another waitress. The young blonde eyes me, questioning what I’m doing here flirting with her boss. She most likely has the hots for him too.

 

I shake my head, letting the loose curls bounce against my shoulders. “Nope. No boyfriend at home.” Justin nods his head, dismissing the nosy blonde as he turns back to me with a smirk.

 

He quickly glances at the clock behind him and I follow his gaze. It’s almost close to midnight and it looks like the party isn’t even close to finishing. “Bar closes in about ten minutes so I get off soon. Wanna get out of here?”

 

“Please,” I nod enthusiastically.

 

“Okay well I have to change out of this uniform, first. I’m in room 318. You can meet me up there after I clean up everything,” he smiles and I frown at the thought of having to listen to Barry Manilow for another twenty or so minutes. He sees my apprehension and laughs, understanding when I grimace at the sight of my mother shimmying to “Copacabana”. “Or you can go there now.”

 

I turn back to him as he slides his room key across the counter with a wink. “Don’t be too naughty,” he chuckles.

 

I smile thankfully to him, feeling my stomach flip-flop as excitement floods through me. I’ve never done this before, sneaking out of a wedding to go possibly get laid. But the amount of alcohol running through my system doesn’t allow me to question it, and all I know is that I wanted to kiss Justin the moment I heard his smooth voice tonight. After telling my mom I’ll talk to her in the morning, I grab my clutch and dart out of the ballroom through a side door. I’ve been running around this damn hotel all weekend, preparing for the reception, so I know it like the back of my hand. I find Justin’s room easily and enter it quietly; paranoid that someone will catch me. I’m immediately hit by the smell of soap and his woodsy fragrance as I move deeper into the room. I notice that he has a lot of alcohol out on the table and I wonder if he had been planning for a night like tonight.

 

It was quite possible that he had.

 

After a few awkward minutes of me just sitting in the room quietly, surfing through the channels of his TV, I quickly make a decision to fulfill my secret fantasy of being a seductive sex goddess. I’m not sure what happened, but a flare of confidence spreads through me as I unzip the dress and drop it to the ground, leaving me in the lacy bustier and boy shorts I had underneath. I’m just settling back onto the bed when I hear the door click open. My breath hitches in my throat as I freeze and wait for him to come around the corner.

 

“Isabelle?” he asks suspiciously and I catch the sight of my dress on the floor, right in front of the doorway. Fuck. There goes the element of surprise.

 

“Right here,” I purr, pleased that it came out somewhat sexy. God, I really have no idea what I’m doing right now. Justin slowly comes around the corner, the black vest he had been wearing is draped across his arms, and his eyes practically bug out of their sockets when he sees me spread across the bed.

 

“What…um…” he stutters, unable to take his eyes off me. I smile nervously as I get up on my knees and cross my arms over my chest.

 

“I…wanted to surprise you. Surprise,” I say and for a second his expression melts as he smiles at me, fully appreciating my outfit.

 

“Well you’ve definitely surprised me babe,” he nods, stepping forward to pull my hands away from my chest. “It’s incredibly sexy.”

 

“Really? I got it yesterday when you were at Ronald’s bachelor party,” I grin, finally breaking the act we’ve been playing of being strangers. Justin doesn’t like it when I attend events where he’s working. He thinks I distract him from his work, but grandma’s wedding was obviously an exception. I couldn’t not attend my own grandmother’s wedding. Plus, he doesn’t want to look unprofessional in front of his employees. Not only is Justin a bartender, but he runs his own catering business with his best friend and brother. So I had to act like I had no idea who he was the whole damn weekend. It was so obnoxious. He had to sneak into my room like we were teenagers, so that his employees staying on his floor wouldn’t see me.

 

“Well, I certainly approve,” he nods, his husky voice immediately bringing me out of my thoughts as his hands slide up my hands and over my bare shoulders. His right hand cradles my neck as his other hand dips down to my back, pulling me toward him. “You look delectable.” He whispers this before pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. My hands desperately grasp at his shirt, fisting the button-up as his tongue slides against mine. I hadn’t seen or touched him all day, and it was driving me mad with how much I wanted him.

 

“You taste like Jack,” I remark when we pull away for air. He nods, a guilty smile playing on his lips.

 

“I might have snuck in a few drinks tonight. It took me all the will power I had not to come sit with you.”

 

“You should’ve. I was bored out of my mind,” I frown, remembering how long I had been sitting in that seat throughout the meal with my parents and the rest of the wedding party. It isn’t like I wasn’t happy to be there. I was, but time seems to slow down when you can see your boyfriend working a few yards away, and can’t even acknowledge him.

 

“Well sorry. How can I make it up to you?” He asks, trailing kisses across my collarbone and neck. How am I supposed to concentrate when he is doing that to me? I feel his tongue dart out against my skin and I take a shuddering breath as I try to calm down my beating heart. Even after two years of being together, he still knows how to surprise me and get me all wet for him with just one touch.

 

My hands dig into his short brown hair and I pull his head up so I can devour his lips again. By now, my whole body is pressed against his as he stands at the foot of the bed, my breasts practically spilling out of the bustier as it is crushed against his chest. My fingers start to unbutton his shirt, needing to feel his warm skin against mine.

 

“You could fuck me,” I whisper against his ear as I trace the shell with my tongue. I feel a shiver run through his body as his grip on my back tightens and his lips find mine again. Suddenly my back is pressing into the comforter of the bed and Justin’s hard body is hovering over me, his shirt and undershirt discarded on the floor. My legs instinctively fall to the side and a gasp spills out from my throat when he grinds against my heated center. I can feel him hardening in his black slacks, and it only increases my need as I clutch at his back.

 

“God you looked so hot all night. Drove me crazy having to stand so far away from your table,” he growls when my hand cups him through his pants. “And then having to hear Tim and Ray talk about how hot the chick in red was…absolute torture.”

 

I can’t even process what he’s saying. His hands are everywhere on me and his mouth is like fire against my skin. All I can think of is his cock inside me.

 

“Get these pants off,” I pant, fumbling with his belt buckle. He chuckles at my frustration, pushing himself up onto his knees to help me. A loud knock suddenly fills the room, breaking through our lust-induced hazes. I freeze, staring up at him when I hear one of his employees yelling out for him. My fingers are still hooked in the waistband of his pants and his hands are covering my breasts, about to pull down the offending article of clothing.

 

“Hey boss! You in there? We were wondering if we could borrow some Bacardi.” Justin heaves a sigh as he buckles his belt back up, adjusting himself in his pants as he climbs off the bed.

 

“Hold up Ray,” he grunts loudly as he shrugs on his shirt. “Stay here, he can’t see you from the door,” he whispers at me. I nod silently, curling up into a ball just in case. I see him reach down to kick my dress underneath the bed and I stop myself from yelling at him. That dress cost me three hundred dollars! He grabs a bottle from the table and walks over to the door, swinging it open.

 

“Oh…were you sleeping?” I hear Ray ask, noticing Justin’s state of undress and his slightly perturbed look.

 

“Somethin’ like that,” Justin mumbles back. “What do you guys need the Bacardi for?”

 

“We were just gonna go hang out in the kitchen and help Mike clean up the food. Do you want any? There’s a shit load left,” I hear another voice answer. I cringe when I realize there’s more than one person barely standing a few yards away from me as I lay on the bed looking like a prostitute.

 

“Nah, I’m beat,” Justin declines.

 

“So did you get that girl’s number or what? Did you see her, Joe? I think she was the bride’s granddaughter or somethin’. Hot as shit, man. And lucky Justin here was spittin’ game out on her like no one’s business,” I hear Ray laugh. Do guys always talk like this?

 

“Yeah I saw her. She left kind of early though.”

 

Justin clears his throat loudly, stopping them from saying anything more about me. “Is that all you needed guys?”

 

“Yeah. See you tomorrow.” The door shuts and Justin comes around the corner, the scowl on his face melting into a smile when he sees me watching him.

 

“So I’m hot as shit, huh?” I laugh as he approaches the bed. His hand reaches out and pulls me up to a sitting position. I look up at him, a questioning look on my face as he kisses me softly.

 

“Put your dress back on,” he mumbles softly, dark blue eyes searching mine. What did he just say?

 

“Why?” I pout. “They won’t come back here! It’s been forever Justin! I can’t wait any longer!” I practically whine as he grabs my dress and throws it onto the bed next to me. He ignores me and starts to properly button his shirt, disregarding my exaggerations. It really has been about a week since we last made love, due to the wedding, and I’m used to laying my hands on him at least every other day. This is ridiculous. Who cares if his employees know his girlfriend is here?

 

“I’m just gonna take you somewhere else,” he replies, ignoring my angry huffs. “A place nice and quiet where there isn’t anyone to interrupt.” I sigh and pull the dress back on, turning to him so that he can zip it up. I feel his large warm hands on me in an instant, his hot breath on my skin. I hold my hair up for him, exposing my back and he rains kisses across my shoulder blades as he eases the zipper up.

 

“Where are we going?” I interrogate, tilting my head to the side as he grabs his keys and a coat. It’s midnight in a little suburb of Boston. And our apartment is two hours away. Where could he possibly take me?

 

“My turn to surprise you,” he smiles as he grabs my hand, tugging me into his chest. His arm wraps around me as he kisses my pouted lips. “You’ll love it. Just trust me.”

 

“Why can’t we just go up to my room or something?”

 

“Are you coming or not?” He holds his hand out to me and I take it begrudgingly. He just chuckles, pulling my back into his chest as we stand in the elevators. His arm is wrapped around my shoulders and I feel him brush my hair to the side, placing feathery kisses down my spine and on my tattoo of my Chinese name. I may only be an eighth Chinese, but I was proud of that little part of my DNA that separated me from everyone else.

 

“Do we really have to go somewhere?” I question, rubbing my ass against his straining erection. “We can take care of this easily. Let’s just go upstairs to my room. My parents won’t be back for another hour.” I try to bargain with him, knowing how he hates doing things when he knows my parents are in the next room. Even if they know we’re adults and live together.

 

He sighs against my skin and I shiver as he stands up straight, putting distance between our hips. “Because I’m not just trying to get a fuck, Is. Just…relax.” I take a deep breath as his fingers start to gently massage my shoulders. He leads us through the quiet lobby and out to his parked car, opening the passenger side door for me. Once we’re settled inside he starts the car and then reaches over to pull something out of the glove compartment. My eyelids flutter shut as his close proximity overwhelms me, feeling his heat radiate over my body. Justin sits back straight and I glimpse something black in his fist. My eyes trace over his face, taking in the way his eyes shine with love for me and his bashful smile.

 

“What?”

 

“Will you put this on for me?” His fist unclenches and I realize he’s holding a black silk scarf in his hands. “Tie it over your eyes.”

 

“Geez, you really are serious about this surprise stuff,” I tease, taking the piece of fabric without question. I tie it around my head and then settle back in my seat, sighing loudly. “Happy?”

 

“Extremely.” I hear the engine rumble and my body lurches forward as he starts to drive out of the parking lot. My senses are all heightened due to the loss of sight and I strain my hearing, trying to find any clue that will give away where he’s taking me. I can hear each one of Justin’s breaths and my hand blindly reaches out, landing in his lap instead of his hand on the gear. Instead of removing it, I decide to torture him a little, sliding my hand closer to his groin. I hear his sharp intake of breath and smile as I feel him stir in my hand. At least I still have some control in this situation.

 

“Is,” he says shakily. “What are you doing?”

 

“Nothing,” I answer innocently, although my hand is steadily stroking him through his pants. He gulps loudly, but makes no other comment as I try to unzip his pants and pull him out. The buzz off of the champagne has worn off and now I’m running purely on my lust for him. After a little finagling, he’s finally free of his cotton restraints and I turn my body to give my full attention to his erect member. I realize both of his hands are now on the wheel and so I courageously unbuckle my seat belt and lean over the middle console all in one quick swoop. He gasps and the car slows down considerably, causing me to rock unsteadily in my seat.

 

“Do you want me to crash?” He questions. I would stop if his hand didn’t automatically delve into my hair when I suck the head of his penis into my mouth. “Holy shit…”

 

I pull away for a second, blowing gently on the tip as I feel the car come to a stop. “So do you just want to do this in here?”

 

“No…”

 

“Then you better drive fast,” I suggest before taking him into my mouth and going down as far as I can take him. My right hand wraps around the rest of his length, stroking and massaging his balls as my tongue swirls around him. I move back up, my tongue tracing the pulsing vein running up his length, as my teeth gently scrape up against his silken skin. I hated giving head before I met Justin. I actually hated a lot of things before I met him. He’s completely opened up another side of me, an alter-ego without any inhibitions.

 

His musky scent envelops me as my lips smear down his length and I tongue the sensitive skin at his base, giggling when he fidgets at my touch. His fingers in my hair curl against my scalp as he moans and I’m spurred on by the erotic sound. I take him back into my mouth, tasting his salty skin as my tongue flicks underneath the ridge of his head.

 

“You can’t…Is, please,” I hear him whine as his hand wraps around my wrist. His strained voice makes me stop and I hungrily lick his leaking head one last time before I sit back up. His hand slides around the back of my head and he crushes his lips against mine, his tongue grazing my teeth delicately. “My little tease,” he whispers with a lilt of humor. “Don’t worry. We’re here.”

 

The car comes to a stop and I can barely make out the sound of gravel crunching underneath the tires. As I move to remove the blindfold, Justin stops my hands and tells me to wait. I feel the car shift as he gets out and his door slams shut. A second later my door opens and a blast of cool air fills the car as he reaches for my hand. I clumsily try to get out of the car, feeling his hands steady me as I wobble on my feet.

 

“Come on, J,” I complain as his arms wrap around my waist and he starts walking forward. My stiletto-clad feet unsteadily carry me across the gravel until we hit smooth concrete and his hands move from my waist to my hand. I feel a warm wave of air as he opens a door and pulls me through the entrance to wherever we are. I hear the familiar chime of an elevator and we quickly move forward, his hands never leaving my body once.

 

“Just a few more seconds babe,” he breathes against my ear, placing a gentle kiss on my pulse. “Then we’ll have all night together.” The elevator doors open and I instantly move forward, pulling him out of the elevator anxiously and waiting for him to lead me.

 

“Come on already,” I say, exasperated. I’m tired of waiting. And I’m tired of his games. I just need him now.

 

“Isabelle,” he chuckles as we come to a stop and I hear him unlock the door. He pushes me forward and then instructs me to stand as I hear him move around the room, turning on a lamp. Then I feel him right behind me, his hands moving over my dress as he unzips it and drops it to the floor. My hands blindly search for him, but I frown as he chuckles some more, dancing away from me.

 

“Where are you?” I question, my head whipping around for any sound of his movements.

 

“Right here,” he whispers, suddenly pressed up in front of me. His hands slide down my back, cupping my ass as he kisses me, his tongue seeking entrance. My hands slide up his chest and to the back of his neck, pushing into him desperately as I suck on his tongue. I’m practically trying to crawl up his body and he easily picks me up as I wrap my legs around his hips like a vice. I grind against the hard delta of his pants, delighting in his strangled moan. Suddenly I’m falling backwards and my back hits cool, soft fabric. I assume it’s a bed, but that thought is quickly pushed to the back of my mind as Justin kisses his way down my neck and to my breasts. His hands are trapped underneath my back, but I can feel him unzipping the bustier as he licks along the curve of my breast.

 

I reach up, planning to tug the silk scarf off my eyes but his hands hold my wrists above my head against the bed as he grunts and his mouth leaves my body.

 

“Leave it on,” he instructs. I sigh and nod my head, deciding that maybe this could be fun. The lace bustier is pulled from my body and I hear it land a few feet away, its fall softened by carpet probably. Suddenly both of Justin’s hands are covering my breasts, his warm palms massaging each globe as his tongue flicks against a nipple. He moves to the next one, taking his time to lavish attention to each breast.

 

Frustrated with unreleased sexual tension, my hands fumble for his pants and I feel his chest vibrate with his laughter as he stops my hands once again.

 

“There ain’t no rush, Is. I just wanna take it nice and slow,” he sighs, kissing my lips softly. “We have all night.” Then he continues his way down my body, placing stray kisses on my breasts, stomach, and navel. His fingers slide against the waistband of my boy shorts and I feel every nerve ending tingle when he gently blows against my soaking wet center. He slowly slides the last piece of underwear down my legs and then my knees easily fall apart, opening me up to him. I feel his lips against my inner thigh and his hands smoothing up my legs and resting on the spots where my legs join my torso.

 

“You are so beautiful, baby,” he says. One of his hands slides over my legs and my back arches off the bed when I feel a finger slide up my slit. “Especially when you’re this wet, begging for me.”

 

“Oh shut up!” I groan, hating that he’s reduced me to this nymphomaniac. Finally his finger slides into my entrance easily, lubricated with my juices as he tenderly kisses my clit. He adds another finger as he strokes and twists inside of me, his tongue continuing its assault against my sensitive nub. My hands rest on the top of his head as I grind my body down on his hand, wanting his cock instead, but never wanting him to stop touching me like he is. I feel his warm breath as it spans across my skin, inhaling my scent as he brings me to the point of ecstasy.

 

“Oh god,” I gasp, feeling a wave of pleasure spread out from my stomach. The image of him in between my legs, his eyes watching me as he licks and probes, stirs in my mind and I start to pant as my fingers clench against his scalp.

 

His fingers curl up inside me and a soft scream escapes my lips as I arch into him, holding his head tightly against me. His tongue continues to work against my slit, lapping up all of my wetness as my body continues to shudder from my orgasm. My hands fall away from his head as I take a heavy breath, reminding myself that I need oxygen in my lungs. The warmth of his body disappears from mine but I’m left spent, unable to protest or follow him as he pulls away. Before I regain consciousness, he’s hovering over me again, and this time I can feel his bare legs pressed against mine, his leg hairs scratching against my smooth skin.

 

“Hey,” he breathes against my lips before kissing me deeply. His tongue probes my mouth and I can taste myself on him as his hand cups my cheek. His other hand slides down my side and hooks my knee up to his waist. I feel the tip of his cock press against my entrance, coating it with my juices as he gently rocks against me, being careful not to enter just yet.

 

“Justin,” I beg, squirming underneath him as I try to impale myself upon him. I feel the mattress move underneath my head and realize he’s braced his hands on either side of me as he lifts himself up, preparing to enter me finally. I can feel his heart beating underneath my hand and I tuck my bottom lip between my teeth, waiting for that moment when he’s completely buried inside me. Finally he pushes in and he groans, sliding in completely until his hip bone is pressed against my clit.

 

“Shit,” he hisses as I clench my muscles around him. His hips tilt back and he slides out of me before thrusting back in quickly. He sets a slow and steady pace as I wrap my legs around him, angling our hips so he can enter deeper. I can feel the grooves of his abdomen pressing against my stomach and his back muscles rippling underneath my finger tips. His breath is hot and moist against my ear as he whispers his love for me.

 

“I love you,” I whisper back to him, trying to tilt my hips to meet his every move. Suddenly his hand shifts and the blindfold is pulled away from my eyes. I blink once, my pupils dilating as I adjust to finally being able to see again. All I can see is his smile, his dark blue eyes as they twinkle down at me and the way his eyelashes fan against his cheek when he closes his eyes. He kisses me thoroughly then, kissing my eye lids and my nose.

 

“I missed you,” I say, my fingers tangling in his hair, curly with sweat. He continues to thrust into me, grinding down against my clit when I lift my face up to find his lips once again. His beauty never fails to amaze me.

 

Every day, I still wonder how I was ever lucky enough to have him. Just like how I wondered why he ever came up to me that fateful night at a nightclub. I’ve never been one to think I was beautiful, pretty sometimes, but never beautiful. But Justin insists that he was knocked down by my beauty when I first walked in. His eyes had never left me the whole night, watching as I danced around with my friends, celebrating my graduation from law school. My friends had all seen him eyeing me, but I was convinced he was watching one of them. Until he finally came up to me at the bar, offering a drink he had made himself. I was weary, fully aware of date-rape drugs, and questioned him if he had drugged it. He laughed and shook his head, taking a sip of it himself before handing it to me.

 

“You’ll love it,” he had said into my ear. “It tastes almost as beautiful as you look.” I still can’t believe I had fallen for that line. Yet, here I am two years later, writhing in ecstasy underneath him, completely in love.

 

“Fuck, Is,” Justin’s grunt pulls me back and he pants, drilling into me faster as he tries to get me to come one more time. His head ducks down and he licks down the hollow of my throat, down to my breasts as his tongue flicks against my nipples. “I’m so close, babe.”

 

“Just…right there,” I gasp as he hits a spot deep within me and my toes clench. My whole body seems to freeze as I tumble over the edge, screaming out his name. I can feel my finger nails digging into his back, most likely leaving crescent-shaped marks on his skin. I’m barely aware of Justin groaning my name as he coated me with his warm release. His head is buried into my shoulder as he pants tiredly.

 

My hands blindly run up and down his back, as our breaths mix together. As we settle down from our highs I finally look around the room and realize we’re in some sort of hotel. A large suite, by the looks of it. There’s a plasma TV screen on the wall across from the bed and the door leads out to another room with a couch and kitchenette.

 

“Where are we?” I ask, finally finding my voice.

 

He chuckles and lifts his head to grin at me. “The hotel.”

 

“What hotel? The one we’re staying at?” He nods, proud that he tricked me so well.

 

“You are absolutely crazy,” I shake my head, hitting the side of his head with my palm. He laughs, rolling onto his back and hugging me close to his side. I lay my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat underneath my ear.

 “I am,” he agrees quietly. “For you.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1019