Love & Trust by Timberlake
Summary: Love and Trust. They come hand in hand, right? You can't have one without the other. That's what Alonsha lives by. Her excuse for her failed dates and rudeness towards the opposite sex. Why try to fall in love if you're never gonna trust the one you're with? Made sense, until her theory came back to bite her in the ass. . .
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: The Lonnielake Series
Chapters: 49 Completed: Yes Word count: 124667 Read: 127784 Published: Aug 09, 2008 Updated: Aug 09, 2008

1. Introduction by Timberlake

2. Mistake by Timberlake

3. Date by Timberlake

4. Party by Timberlake

5. Okay by Timberlake

6. Gone by Timberlake

7. Secrets Revealed by Timberlake

8. Painfully Beautiful by Timberlake

9. The Timberlake Charm by Timberlake

10. Thrustin' Justin by Timberlake

11. Sorry by Timberlake

12. Never Again by Timberlake

13. Guilty by Timberlake

14. Boyfriend? by Timberlake

15. New Revelation by Timberlake

16. Unexpected Visitor by Timberlake

17. The First Stage by Timberlake

18. Stage Two, Unfortunately by Timberlake

19. A Party, A Bet, and A Rebound Solution by Timberlake

20. Double Date by Timberlake

21. Weird by Timberlake

22. Tease by Timberlake

23. What Would Happen? by Timberlake

24. Shame On Me by Timberlake

25. Say Yes by Timberlake

26. My Stupid Mouth by Timberlake

27. Forgive Me by Timberlake

28. Mixed Up Emotions by Timberlake

29. A Shower of Confusion by Timberlake

30. Why Must I Confuse Myself? by Timberlake

31. Breakfast, A Feeling, And Some Sexual Healing by Timberlake

32. Unwanted Interruption by Timberlake

33. Birthday Extravaganza by Timberlake

34. A New Door by Timberlake

35. Skillet Sensations by Timberlake

36. Silver Lining by Timberlake

37. Questions by Timberlake

38. Better Than Nothing by Timberlake

39. Just Like My Shadow by Timberlake

40. Dreaming of Disaster by Timberlake

41. A Dream Come True by Timberlake

42. Bittersweet Goodbye by Timberlake

43. My Heart Is Gone by Timberlake

44. So Screwed by Timberlake

45. Confessions and Repercussions by Timberlake

46. A Friendly Stranger by Timberlake

47. Jealous by Timberlake

48. Old Habits by Timberlake

49. Beautiful by Timberlake

Introduction by Timberlake
Introduction

I never really imagined that this would ever happen between me and him. We never really felt that way about each other, or at least that's what I thought. But here I am.

The morning sun slowly began to creep into his bedroom as the curtains move because of the warm breeze coming through the open balcony doors. It's so serene. It's almost unreal.

We're wrapped in each other's arms. Sprawled out across his bed. The blankets are now tangled around our naked bodies.

I can't remember the last time I felt this good in my whole life. So content. So complete.

His arm is embracing me warmly. His head is resting softly on my shoulder, and I'm struggling to hold in a laugh as his soft breath tickles the skin in the crook of my neck.

I'm almost afraid to move. Frightened that I might wake up from this wonderful dream. I wanted to burn this moment in my memory forever.

The moment when I finally let myself love again.

It feels so heavenly to be in his arms, in his heart.

I look over him for a moment before my hands begin to roam his sleeping form. They trail up from his behind, up his back, all the way to top of his head. My fingers message his scalp and runs through his soft ruffled hair.

He's so beautiful.

My heart races briefly as I realize that this beautiful man had my heart in his hands. That I had put my trust in him.

Usually it's the fear of getting hurt that overwhelms me when the thought of loving someone goes through my mind. But this time there was no fear.

I loved him. And I know now that, no matter what doubts run through my mind, he loves me too.
Mistake by Timberlake
Mistake

Bruises fade father, but the pain remains the same

And I still remember how you kept me so afraid

Strength is my mother for all the love she gave

Every morning that I wake I look back to yesterday

And I'm OK



"Get the fuck out here!" my father yelled. I was hidden underneath the basement stairs praying that he wouldn't find me. I hadn't done anything wrong, but was always hit and tortured by my very abusive and always drunk father.

"Please God, don't let him find me." I whispered into the darkness. I shivered with fear and hugged my legs to my chest as I cried silently. The basement light flickered on and I sucked in a sharp breath as I heard my father's footsteps coming down slowly. That was it. He would find me and beat me. He always did no matter how much I prayed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and balled up even tighter. His footsteps got closer and new tears began to flow down my face as the thought of what he would do to me came to mind.

I watched as his feet stopped moving and he turned around to go back up the steps. He was half way up when my body turned against. I hiccupped and he came back down the stairs and spotted me.

"You stupid little bitch! I'll teach you to run away from me!" he threatened me as I began to sob.

"No! Please...I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me." I begged him but it went through one ear and out the other. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me across the floor and up the stairs.

He dragged me all the way into the living room. I felt the searing pain of rug burn across my back and arms as he let me go. Suddenly I felt a huge slap across my face and I yelped in surprise and pain before my tears fell again.

"Your nothing but a mistake! It's your fault she left me!" he shouted at me, "and it's your fault your mother's dead. You killed her!"

He talking about Lori, his ex-girlfriend, and my mother. She died from complications with my birth and Lori left because of his abusive ways. But he always claimed that I forced her out and "murdered" my mother.

"I'm sorry." I apologized through tears for what he had accused me of because I believed that it was truly my fault.

"Sorry's not bringing them back!" he yelled as he threw me against the stairs. I cried out in pain and begged him not to hit me again.

He raised his fist and I quickly curled up into a ball, shielding my face. But the blow never came. All I heard was laughter. I cautiously lifted my face to see my father laughing.

"You worthless piece of shit." he said through his laughter. Then his laughter stopped when he saw the blank stare on my face. I quickly put my head down when he looked at me.

"What? You can't laugh or somethin'?" he questioned as I kept my head down confused. I had not seen what was so funny to laugh. I could sense his anger again and I felt him jerk my head up by my hair. I stiffened with fear and my eyes began to water automatically because of the pain.

"I don't like your fuckin' attitude." he growled at me while pulling at my hair even more, "...and you know what you're gonna do?" he questioned me, "...your gonna stand in the corner until you lose that attitude of yours." he told me before grabbing my shirt collar and slamming me into the wall, face first. I held my nose as it began to bleed.

He didn't notice. He had already turned around and left the house. It was 10pm and I knew he went to drink.

I wanted to call for help, get paper for my nose, and sleep but fear kept me at that very spot and refused to let me move.

So I stood there and cried. I wanted to runaway, but where? I too ashamed to go to a friend and my father was my only family.

I was stuck.

Alone. Scared. Unprotected. Unloved. No one knew me and never cared enough to want to.

I was worthless. I was a mistake...


"I'm Ok" by Christina Aguilera
Date by Timberlake
  Date

"So anyway, we were walking down the hall together and we were talking and then all his jock friends came around teasing him and whatever, so he does the sweetest thing ever," Tiffany Matthews, one of my best friends since fifth grade, rambled on and on about Scott Smith, her dream since they met in first grade when he stole her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I had trailed off the conversation when I spotted him.

Kyle Handler

He was the school's idol. All the girls wanted him, and all the guys wanted to be him. Smart, funny, talented at everything you could possibly name, but he was shy and didn't take popularity too well.


"I hate it that everyone likes me, ya know? I'm like a walking trophy, except when I'm with you," he once said that to me when we were sitting outside on a bench in the peaceful serenity of the park one summer. I lied about going to the library for a summer project to be with him.

"You're the only one that I know is my friend for all the right reasons. I'm glad that I have you Alonsha." he said as I looked down at my feet. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I will always be there for you. I wouldn't want you getting a big head with all these girls surrounding you. I got to keep you grounded." I joked as he smiled.

"Thanks, I need that. I need you."


"Lonnie? Hello?" Tiffany said annoyed as she flashed her hands furiously in front of my face, "Were you listening?" Tiffany asked with a huff before realizing who I was staring at.

"Oh, Kyle..." said Allison, my 'besttest' friend in the world, "The Handler Man .... he can handle me anytime." she teased as my face grew hot. It was moments like these that my brown skin came in handy.

"Shut up!" I said joking with a smile.

"Aren't you guys dating?" Tiffany asked me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned away from his direction.

"Anyway, Scott did what sweet thing?" I asked trying to change the subject. Tiffany began to ramble on and on again and before I knew it Kyle was sitting next to me and Scott was sitting next to Tiffy.

"Hey sweetheart." he said kissing her softly. Allison's face crumpled slightly.

"I miss Jared." she complained. Jared was her boyfriend. They so-called "fell in love before they met."

He was at a high school in the opposite direction. A senior that was a 'musician'. He played the guitar and sang to Allison every night.

What a romantic.

"That's what happens when you date someone in a different school. You should've been smart like me and Alonsha and snagged yourself a guy here." Tiffany said. I, for the millionth time that day, blushed at the comment.

I was surprised when I suddenly felt the warmth of Kyle's arms around me.

"Yeah you should've but Alonsha and Tiff already got the best guys here." Kyle said jokingly while giving me a squeeze before releasing me.

I felt strangely cold without his arms around me, but also relieved. My heart had been beating so fast and so loud that I thought Kyle could hear it. Everyone at the table shared brief laughter before the bell rung for the end of lunch and the beginning of fourth period.

Great geometry. I thought bitterly as I gathered my books. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to face the owner.

It was Kyle.

His bright blue eyes and black hair seemed to shine as the sunlight seeping through the cafeteria windows danced across his flawless face.

How could someone be so perfect?

"Uh. . . Alonsha there's this thing, party. . . thing and it's Friday and all and I was just wondering if you'd like to go. . . with me. . . like on a um. . . date?" Kyle stuttered as he looked everywhere at everyone but me.

Had he just asked me out on a date? Alonsha Daniels going out on a date with Kyle Handler? How could I possibly say no? Well then again there was one reason: Daddy.

"I'd love to!" I said a little more enthusiastically then I intended, but quickly tried to cover it up, "I mean. . . sure." I said coolly as Kyle smiled at me, his hands deep inside his pockets.

Daddy who?

"Cool, so I guess I'll pick you up at your. . ." Kyle began before I cut him off.

"Tiffany's, you can pick me up at Tiffany's." I said knowing that Tiffany would do anything to get me on this date.

"Okay then it's a date, " Kyle said smiling warmly, "I'll see you later." he said shaking his hair out of his face before leaning in and softly kissing me on the cheek. I just smiled in disbelief. I was going on a date with Kyle Handler!

When the coast was clear I did a happy dance.

"YES! YES! YES!" I cheered happily before calming down. I mouthed the worlds Thank You to God before heading to class.
Party by Timberlake
Party

"Mom, I'm fine." Justin Timberlake spoke softly into the phone trying not to wake his sleeping bandmates. It was 2 am and they had been driving for a few hours now, headed to New York. He was on the phone with his mother back home in Middleton, Tennessee. They had been talking about everything for almost three hours now and she was worried about him being on his first tour with 'Nsync, not to mention his first break up with Felicia, his ex- girlfriend. She had cheated on him a week ago.

"I'm just saying sweetheart, you're only 15 and there are plenty of girls out there for you so don't feel bad about it because. . ." Justin abrutly cut off his mom, Lynn, hearing the line so many times before.

"'It's her lost, not mine.'"Justin said smiling to himself, he loved his mom, despite her constant worrying, " I know mom and I told you I'm fine." Justin lied.

He wasn't okay. He wanted to be home in his mom's arms crying. His heart hurt and swelled up in a pit at the bottom of his stomach at the thought of Felicia. He didn't understand why she cheated on him, and he just wish she had talked to him instead of doing what she did. If that wasn't bad enough he couldn't understand why everything was so tiring. The dancing, the singing, the long bus rides, he just wanted to be Justin, the young, energetic, normal Tennessee boy he once was.

"Okay, it's late so I gonna let you get some sleep. You need all the energy you can get." she said in a worry tone that made Justin miss her even more.

"Alright, I love you ma." Justin said sweetly into the phone as a tear slide quietly down his cheek.

"I love you too, sweetie. Be careful and wear clean underwear." his mom said making Justin laugh quietly.

"Okay I will." he promised, still smiling.

"Alright then, bye." Lynn said sadly.

"Bye." Justin replied before hearing a click on the other end. He hung up his cell phone, placing it under his pillow. He tried to find a comfortable position and shut his eyes. Before he knew it sleep had overcome his body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany paced around her room as she tried to think of some way to get me on my date. There was no way she could cancel on Kyle. This was too big of an opportunity.

"Okay I got it!" Tiffany shouted suddenly causing me to drop my Teen Magazine. I had been so into the 'Nsync article I had been reading that it threw her off guard.

I was admiring Justin Timberlake and his popstar life at the age of 15! It astonished me that his parents let him travel the world and here I was, devising a master plan, to go to some party.

"What!?! What!?!" I asked excitedly. I had been waiting for this moment for nearly an hour. My dad was working late again so I went over to Tiff's for a visit.

"Okay, here's the plan: I get my mom to make up this whole story about some huge event for sophomores to attend that's mandatory. I'll make up some permission slip and bam! The night belongs to you." she said excitedly.

You may wonder to yourself, what parent in there right mind would do such a thing? But Ms. Matthews wasn't in her right mind. She was what many called an "extreme feminist."

She'd do anything to get on a man's bad side.

"Well I hope it works because if it doesn't and my dad finds out, he'd kill me." I said. Any other teenager would have taken that jokingly, but when I said it, I meant literally.

"Don't worry Lonnie because I promise to make it work, one way or another. . ."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud, crowded, hot, and overwhelming. That's how I felt about the party but none of it matter because I was with Kyle.

He was leaning on the wall and I was standing in front of him and leaning back so that our bodies touched. My back was turned to him as my hips swayed to the music that played. Kyle hand one hand over my stomach, the other on my hip.

I had never danced like this before and watched the other girls dance with the guys. I couldn't bring myself to do half the things they were doing but Kyle didn't seem to mind.

He was being a complete gentlemen, and I was thankful. I thought he'd get the wrong idea because of my outfit: a black mini skirt, a white halter top, and white low top Nikes.

I even shaved.

After make up and accessories, I looked like she was Ms. Popularity. But in reality, I was a shy outcast who was lucky enough to be asked to a party by Mr. Perfect.

Everything seemed to be suffocating her but I had to worry about not looking too dorky in front of Kyle.

"Alonsha, do you mind if we get outta here?" Kyle whispered into my ear, surprising my with the warmth of his breath on my neck and ear.

"Sure, let's go." I said before Kyle took my hand in his and guided me through the crowd.

We left the party and were walking outside quietly down the sidewalk. It was 10:30pm and we both nervously looked down at their feet. It was warm out and Tiffany's house was five blocks down.

"I'm sorry our date sucked." Kyle said out of the blue. I turned and faced him with a smile across my face.

"Well I had a great time because of you." I said genuinely.

"All I did was take you to a crappy party." Kyle said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"But you didn't make me feel out of place. Not to mention the fact that you treated me with respect." I stated a-matter-of-factly.

Even in the dark, I could tell he was blushing. Kyle laughed nervously and took my hand, stopping me from walking any further.

We were facing each other and the moonlight glistened against his perfect face. My heart was pounding as he leaned his lips in to meet mine. I almost had a heart attack, but when his lips met mine everything seemed to flow naturally.

The kiss lasted for what seemed to be all eternity before slowly breaking apart. My lips tingled and Kyle leaned in once more and kissed me softly before we pulled apart and held hands the rest of the way.

We reached Tiffany's door and lights were off except the light in one of the bedrooms upstairs. An akward tension fell over us and we both laughed nervously.

"Did me kissing you before the third date make me less of a gentlemen?" Kyle asked jokingly. I smiled and leaned in kissing him with more intensity than our first kiss.

"Did that make me less of a lady?" I asked him before he shook his head no. We laughed again before I opened the door quietly.

"Goodnight Kyle I had a good time." I said shyly.

"Night," Kyle said softly as I turned to enter the house, "Um Alonsha?" Kyle called sweetly before I turned to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked cautiously.

"I was wondering if we could do this again? No crappy parties I promise." he said putting his hand over his heart with a smile over his face.

"Sure, how about next Friday?" I suggested without thinking.

"Yeah we can grab a pizza and talk?" Kyle added raising an eyebrow questionably.

"Sounds perfect." I practically sang the words.

"Great, Friday then." Kyle said.

"Friday." I confirmed. We shared another soft kiss before separating and saying our goodbyes.

I walked through the door and shut it behind me.

I was in love and I didn't even know what love was. But whatever it was it was the greatest feeling, no wonder everyone wanted to have it.
Okay by Timberlake
  Okay


It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, and Alonsha had just arrived home from Tiffany's house. She happily hung her jacket up in the dining room closet. A smile was placed on her face and she hummed old love songs. Her dad had said it would be alright if Alonsha stayed over, then they had breakfast. Alonsha had spent the whole night talking to Tiff about Kyle and the kiss. She had never been so happy in her life. Nothing could burst her bubble, she had too much to be happy for.

"Stop with the damn humming!" Alonsha's father shouted from the kitchen. His voice had startled her and she jumped, putting her hand over her chest. POP!!! There goes her bubble.

"Sorry dad. I didn't know I was that loud." Alonsha apologized.

"It's not the fact that it was loud, it was annoying because you can't do it right. You can't do anything right." Her father said this as he exited the kitchen and sat down lazily on the gray recliner in the living room. He loved that chair more than he did Alonsha.

"I know, I'm sorry." Alonsha apologized again. Just when she was feeling good about herself, her father comes along and shoots her down. But then again he's right, she can't do anything right.

"Damn right your sorry. Your the sorriest thing I've ever seen." her dad continued on before burping obnoxiously and laughing.

'Yeah well you obviously haven't looked in the mirror!' Alonsha thought before sighing and heading upstairs to change her clothes and shower.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

!!Ring, Ring!! The phone rang annoyingly as Alonsha reached for it rolling her eyes. She was in the kitchen making dinner. She was also in a very crappy mood because she hasn't heard anything but redicule from her father all Saturday and just stopped when she started to prepare their Sunday dinner. But it was better than a beating.

"Hello?" Alonsha asked into a sweet tone holding the phone to her ear.

"Hey Alonsha it's Kyle." Alonsha heard a shy voice say into the phone as she breathed in deeply.

"H. . . hey Kyle." Alonsha practically whispered into the phone, "How'd you get my number?" she asked confused and terrified.

"Scott got from Tiffany and gave it to me. And why are you whispering?" Kyle asked into the phone as Alonsha peeked out the kitchen door. Her father was watching t.v. as usual.

"My dad. . .he's taking a nap and I don't want to wake him." she lied. What was she suppose to say? 'If my dad finds out you called me he'd beat the shit out of me?'

"Oh okay." Kyle said. Alonsha sighed thankful that he had fallen for it.

"So Kyle, whats up?. . ."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dinner had been served and eaten in silence, another common thing in to Daniels' household. Alonsha had just finished cleaning the dishes and was heading up to her room.

"So who was that on the phone earlier?" Alonsha's dad voice startled her again on her way up the steps. Alonsha froze and her heart began to beat loudly in her chest.

"It was Tiffany." Alonsha lied as she turned to face him from her spot on the stairs. Her dad motioned for her to come to him and Alonsha obeyed. She stood a few feet from where he sat. Silence crept over the house and Alonsha began to tremble lightly.

Suddenly a hard, cold hand smacked her across her face and every muscle in her body tightened. Tears sprang from her dark eyes and she gasped from the burning pain on her cheek.

"How stupid do you think I fucking am!" her father shouted maliciously before grabbing her, lifting her small frame with ease before shaking her violently.

"Do you think I don't know who you were talking to!?! Huh!?! Huh!?!" he shouted accusingly at her, "Who the fuck was he!?!"

"Kyle!" Alonsha shouted back scared to death.

"Kyle? Kyle? Who fuck is that? You been doing things I don't know about?" he said throwing her against the couch.

"No! He's just a boy from school, I swear." Alonsha said trying hold back tears, but they kept on falling.

"Yeah right! Is that where you really were on Saturday? Fucking around with some 'boy from school'?" he asked her in a mock tone. She sat there quietly, trying to figure out her options.

She could lie and say she was at the sophomore meeting and get hit for lying or she can tell the truth and get hit, either way she loses.

"Answer me!!" her father yelled completely enraged by her silence. He punched her, square in the face and she heard a loud crack. She felt a wave of unbelievable pain shoot through her face as she howled and covered her faced. She had blacked out from the pain.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alonsha had woken up in the hospital where a doctor informed her that her father had filled them in about a fight she had apparently been in and lost.

"It's okay, it happens more often then most people think. Don't be embarrassed because from what your father told us, you put up a heck of a fight against that Kyle boy." he said to her as her eyes widened from the horrible lie. He had blamed Kyle for what he did to her! But what could she do but nod in agreement and plaster fake smile on her face, reassuring the doctor that she was okay.

When she had gotten into the car her father had apologized, another piece of bull again. If he were really sorry he'd stop hitting her. But she forgave him because he did something that she had never seen him do, cried. It was sort of pathetic though. She was the one with the broken nose and he was blubbering like a baby, but his tears seemed genuine, so she had to say it was okay. Even if it really wasn't. . .
Gone by Timberlake
  Gone

Okay folks I sped this up a bit. And all things BOLD is Alonsha's POV. Just to clear that up!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Alonsha was a senior now and her relationship with Kyle couldn't get any better. Her life at home still wasn't great but she was in love and would be graduating in less than a month. She already had her college picked, Dominican. She was going to major in pyschology or counseling.

She was working at the Gap again, it was the best job in the world! Tiffany and Allison worked there too and Kyle worked in the same mall at FootLocker.

"I'm saving for our wedding." Kyle would joke, but Alonsha would sometimes think about her life with Kyle in a few years, and marriage looked very tempting.

"Oh my God!" Tiffany nearly shrieked when she saw who had just walked into the store. Alonsha looked over where Tiffany gaze was focused on. It was JC Chasez from *Nsync. Alonsha raised an eyebrow but didn't overreact as she continued to put clothes on their proper places.

"Excuse me but do you have these in larger sizes?" she heard a soft voice ask from behind her. She turned to face a guy around her age. He wore a baseball cap and she could see curly hair sticking out of the sides and it didn't take her long to realize it was Justin Timberlake. He was more gorgeous in person. Not to mention more intimidating. She tried to keep professional and not act like some teeny popper, and scream because Justin Timberlake was standing less than two feet from her. He was just like everyone else, and she was pretty sure that he didn't want to be pestered by crazy fans, so she acted like she didn't even know who he was.

"Yeah, you can follow me." she told him in her sweet helper voice. He followed her and she led him back to the male hoodies. "What size do ya need?" she asked casually when she turned to face him. He stood there and stared at her for a minute before looking down shyly and smiling.

"Oh yeah an extra large if ya'll got it." he said in his southern accent. She smiled and turned to search for his hoodie but with no luck.

"Um we don't have any out here but let me see what's in the back." she said as she brushed past him and headed towards the storage area.

"Damn man why don't you just take a picture of her ass, it'll last longer." JC joked as he elbowed his bandmate playfully.

"I would if I had a camera." Justin said before they both laughed, "But man she's really hot." he said casually when he really was thinking gorgeous. There was something about her.

"Well don't look now, but your girlfriend's coming back." JC teased before walking to the exit.

"This is the only color we have." she said handing him a black hoodie. He smiled and took the hoodie graciously.

"I wanted a black one anyway." he said smiling as he followed her to the register. He did want a black hoodie, but she could have given him a rainbow one for all he cared. She rang up his stuff and he payed for it using a credit card.

"Hey um you want to go grab some lunch?" Justin asked her smiling his million dollar smile. Alonsha couldn't help but laugh.

"I can't," she said checking his signature, and the one on the back of the credit card (like she really needed to! But policy is policy), "cause as you can see, I'm stuck at work." she said smiling and handing him his credit card and receipt.

"Oh come on!," Justin encouraged, "I'll talk to your manager." he said persuasively.

"But I have a boyfriend too." she informed him with a smirk. Justin looked around the store and took her hands in his.

"I don't see any boyfriend, and there is definitely no ring on this pretty little hand of yours." he said kissing her hand softly, "So what do you say, pizza or what?" he said looking up at her with his gorgeous eyes.

"He works at the mall too." she said. She wanted to go, but Kyle was her everything, not even Justin Timberlake could change that.

"Okay than how about some ice cream and good clean fun." he said wiggling his eyebrows. Alonsha laughed and looked at him smiling, he was too much.

"Well okay, but this is strictly a friend thing. You have to promise that." she said looking at him with bright eyes. How could he say no?

"Okay, okay. . . I promise it's strictly a friend thing," he said as Alonsha raised another eyebrow suspiously, Justin laughed at her humorous expression, "Scout's honor." he said placing a hand over his heart with a childish grin.

"Alright then, but you have to speak with Mike because my break isn't for another half hour." she said as Justin pouted.

"How about this, I'll come back in 30 minutes to get you, so we can save the manager the trouble." Alonsha agreed and Justin left with a grin the size of Tennessee.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunch was so much fun! Tiffany, Allison, JC, and Kyle joined Justin and Alonsha at lunch and everyone was having such a wonderful time. Justin was hilarious, and him & Kyle seemed to get along well.

The day was long and seemed to drag on when Justin left. He gave Alonsha his number and a kiss on the cheek. Alonsha couldn't help but smile when he whispered "call me" softly in her ear before leaving. But who was Alonsha to call Justin Timberlake? Beside it was probably a fake so why waste her energy for? Justin Timberlake doesn't just give his phone number out to anybody.

Alonsha had just arrived home at 8pm. She hung up her jacket on the hook in the dining room closet and took off her shoes, placing them neatly in the closet. She had finished her homework at school today so she was free to shower and sleep. Alonsha was also free to eat. That lunch was over four hours ago so she wanted a snack.

When she walked into the kitchen her father was in the fridge pulling out a beer. He turned to face Alonsha in his white T-shirt and boxers. He had a beer belly and rarely shaved.

"Hi daddy." Alonsha said sweetly, smiling at her father, regardless on his stoned face.

"What the hell are you smiling about?" he practically sneered at her.

"I just had a good day, that's all." she said quietly. He snorted and pushed passed her headed towards the living room. Alonsha continued on her mission to get a snack. She found her bag of Doritos and poured herself a small bowl before walking out of the kitchen and plopping in on the couch.

"What are you eating?" he father asked as soon as she sat.

"Some Doritos." she said continuing to snack.

"You keep eating like that you're gonna be fat, just your mom. I mean don't get me wrong, I loved the ass, but the hips were. . ." he strenched his hands out wide and Alonsha narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Mom wasn't fat." Alonsha said defensively. She had seen pictures of her mother and some of her mom’s friends told her about her, so Alonsha knew her father was just putting her down again. Her father stood up and walked over to where she sat. His large frame hanging over her ominously as anger flashed through his eyes.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that!" he yelled before he smacked her mouth, knocking the bowl out her hands, "Now you see what you did!" he was completely furious as he hit her again and again and again.

Alonsha tried to protect herself, but the blows came so fast. All she felt was pain and a burning sensation all over her body as tears ran down her cheeks. . .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alonsha sat in her room crying for hours now. It's was almost 12am and her father had fallen asleep hours ago. She tried to look at her reflection in the mirror but she couldn't stand to look at the person staring back at her.

That's when she realized why she couldn't stand to stare back at the person, because she couldn't see the beauty that Kyle or anyone saw especially since her face was swollen from her beating. But the main reason was that she was afraid that one day she wouldn't be around to see her reflection.

That's it. She was done. Her body ached and tears stung her eyes as she stood up from her spot on her bed. No more, no more, no more was what ran through her mind as she threw all her clothes into a duffle bag. She ran down the stairs, putting on her shoes and grabbing her jacket. She walked to the front door but stopped as doubt ran over her.

What was she doing? Where would she go? What if her father came after her? What was she going to do with her life? She sighed and sat on the sofa and placed her face in her hands. Who was she kidding? She was Alonsha Daniels, goodie two shoes of the year honory. She lifted her head up and stared at a picture her teacher hand taken of her when she was in her school play, a play her father didn't even go to, so Allison's mom took her.

She remembered that same night her father had broken her arm when she didn't finish her dinner, saying she was stupid and didn't appreciate anything. She was only 5 years old, and was full from the cake after the show. Tears filled Alonsha's eyes when she pictured the horrible beating in her head and heard her painful cries for forgiveness. She begged him to stop and promised to eat all her food, even extra, if he'd just stopped hitting her, but he didn't because he didn't care to. He did not love her and never would.

Alonsha wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up, grabbing her duffle bag. Now she remembered why she was leaving, and had more determination now then ever to prove everyone wrong. She'd get by because she was smart enough to do so. Sighing, she walked out into the quiet streets of Englewood. She started to run to Tiffany's house and never looked back.

Alonsha ran into the darkness of the early morning hours, and she was gone. . .
Secrets Revealed by Timberlake
  Secrets Revealed

Alonsha was sitting in her's and Tiffany's room and couldn't help but smile because she was here in a house, no a home, where she felt so loved. She would've stayed at Allison's but she already had 3 sisters and a brother to deal with and Tiffany only had an annoying sister named Tylicia.

Tylicia was four years younger than them and too flirtatious and overdeveloped for her own good. With her big mouth and big boobs, she caused a lot of damage rumor wise. She was so "popular" that she caused breakups in the next city. Despite her rep, Tylicia still denies even kissing a boy.

"She's such a damn slut, I mean I hate to say it but I can't lie." Tiffany said as she plopped on her bed, next to Alonsha, frustrated and in disbelief after by a bunch of football players asked if her sister was available, " I mean damn she's only 14!" she said astonished.

"Are you jealous that she's already getting some and you didn't get any until your junior year?" Alonsha asked jokingly.

"Ha ha ha," Tiffany said sarcastically, "Number 1, it was my choice to wait and two, at least I got some, Mrs. Virginity!" Tiffany shot back as Alonsha looked down embarrassed.

"Well, that might change soon." Alonsha said lying down on her back with a mischievous grin.

"What you talkin' bout Lonnie?" Tiffany said in her best Gary Coleman impersonation.

"I've just been thinking that after three years in a relationship and more than 10 years of knowing him all together, it might be time to take that extra step." Alonsha said flipping on her stomach and Tiffany did the same.

"Well are you sure, that your sure, that your sure?" Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess. . . I mean he's just been so patient with me and every time we fool around we go a little bit further into it and I just think I'm ready." Alonsha explained.

"Well to be completely honest, the first time isn't all it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong, it's still as nerve wrecking, and I don't know, beautiful so to say, but it hurts like really bad. In fact it doesn't start to feel good until the third or fourth time. Maybe it was just me, but that's the way it was when I did it for the first time." Tiffany said.

"I don't care how much it hurts, I just want to know what it feels like to be with Kyle, and to love him that way." Alonsha said as Tiffany got up and walked over to her dresser. She opened the first drawer and pulled out a couple of foil packages.

"If you decide to do anything, use these." She said handing the condoms to Alonsha. Alonsha took them and placed them in her purse. Her and Tiffany talked some more before Alonsha left to go over to Kyle's. . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't get it man. . . Any girl would've have called me back by now. I gave her my number myself. I thought she liked me." Justin said feeling a little hurt that Alonsha hadn't called him. He was at in his hotel suite watching t.v. with J.C., well J.C. was watching t.v. anyway. Justin was confused and upset. Maybe he read her wrong, maybe that smile she got everytime he brushed against her or made her laugh was his imagination.

"Was it just me, or did this Alonsha girl have a. . .what is it called? Oh yeah a boyfriend?" J.C. said sarcastically while squinting his eyes as if he were in deep thought.

"A boyfriend, not a husband." Justin said a-matter-of-factly. J.C. just shook his head.

"Maybe she really cares about the guy she's with and doesn't feel comfortable calling you." J.C. explained. Justin just shrugged.

"Well, why did she smile at me with a 'Yeah baby, I'll be calling you tonight' look?" Justin said sitting up from his slouching position.

"Oh yeah. . .that look." J.C. said laughing as Justin shoved him playfully, "Seriously though man maybe the fact that any girl would've called you is the problem. She probably thought you were giving her a fake number. I mean dude, have you forgotten who you are? How would you feel if Janet Jackson came out of nowhere and gave you her number?"

"I'd feel pretty damn good!" Justin joked, "But I see what you're getting at." Justin picked up the remote and flipped the channels, "I think that I should give the mall a visit again when we get back home from New York next week." A huge grin formed on his face as he looked over at J.C.

"You are one desperate man." J.C. said as they both laughed.

"No, I'm just not blind. Did you see her ass!?!" Justin said getting wide eyed as they laughed even harder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alonsha and Kyle had been talking in Kyle's room sprawled across his bed for almost an hour now. Alonsha was into the conversations they shared, but tonight all Alonsha could think about was how damn hot Kyle was. His black hair hung around his perfect face, and his big blue eyes that were staring into her brown ones. Everytime he spoke Alonsha's body would quiver slightly at his deep voice, and the movement of his soft lips were driving her insane. Teasing her, she felt like screaming kiss me.

Alonsha played with his hands, desperately trying not to think about "it". But once again her mind drifted off. She never realized how soft his hands were, and right then and there she wanted those soft hands all over her, touching, holding, caressing. . .

"Alonsha? Are you with me!?!" Kyle shouted joking, knocking Alonsha out of her trance. Alonsha looked down embarrassed. She hadn't realized that she was just staring at him.

"Sorry, I just. . ." Alonsha struggled to explain herself, "I was just thinking about. . . stuff, you know?" she said hoping Kyle wouldn't want to get into detail.

"Were you thinking about 'him'" Kyle said making air quotations. "Him" was what Alonsha called her father. It just hurt too much to say his name. She had told Kyle about her father when she first moved in with Tiffany because she had no choice. It was the most painful moment of her life. She was so ashamed, as if she had done something wrong.

She looked away from Kyle's eyes looked down at their hands together, remembering that painful day. . .

It's been a week since Alonsha had ran away from home. She hadn't been in school since because of the bruises that still covered her body, and she was extremely sore. She was just sick of lying and making up excuses, so she just asked Tiff's mom if she could stay home until the bruises faded, and the swelling went down. Alonsha hadn't seen Kyle since they left the mall after going home from work, and having lunch with Justin Timberlake, and J.C. Chasez.

He, of course, called and asked what was happening, and if she were okay. She just told him that she had come down with something and was going to be out for awhile. He'd sigh with disappointment and said that he'd come over and bring her soup, or something to read. Alonsha quickly rejected the idea saying that this "illness" was contagious, and the last thing she wanted was for him to get sick, which wasn't all a lie.

She didn't want him to get sick, of her that is. She was afraid of what his reaction to her bruises and scars might do. She already had no idea why he was with her, and for him to see her like that would just give him more reasons to leave her, and that would just tear her apart.

He was the only guy in that school who never looked at her as though she was only second best, or teased her for being so smart, and being a goodie two shoes. He liked her for all that she was even though her hair was never done, and she never had the right clothes or perfect body to fit in them. He had this image of her being this unique, strong, individual that didn't need to be Ms. Popular to be happy, but this secret of hers would tarnish that image for the rest of her life.

That's why it hurt so much to see the look on his face when he saw her that fateful Friday afternoon.

Alonsha had been flipping through the channels on Tiffany's t.v. Her breakfast from this morning was still on the night stand next to her, she didn't feel hungry. It just hurt to move, to swallow, to breathe. Not only physically, but emotionally. She still couldn't believe that after an entire week, her father never once called to see if she were safe, it's like he was glad she was gone, not that it was a surprise or anything, since he hated every fiber of her being.

Tiffany went to school, as did her sister, and Tiffany's mom was at work, so Alonsha was alone, a feeling she had become accustomed to. As Alonsha layed there she thought about her life from then on and wondered how long Ms. Matthews would allow her to stay, she wouldn't be surprised if she were kicked out tomorrow. But if Ms. Matthew did let her stay, she'd have to change her address information for school, and remember to go to Tiffany's and not her own hell hole called home, which was something she could definitely get used to, but what about Kyle? How would she explain her situation to him without telling him the truth? What lie could she cook up that would justify her running away?

"I hate my life." Alonsha groaned to herself while turning off the t.v. Alonsha rolled over in the bed and moaned in pain and frustration. Damn it hurt like hell to move, but she had take the tray of food downstairs before it started to grow more hair than she had on her own head. Besides, she had to pee, to be blunt. After about ten minutes Alonsha managed to get out of bed.

Once Alonsha got downstairs and cleaned her dishes, she headed to the living room to watch t.v. That's when she heard the door knob turning, that's when she started to panic. Nobody with a key would be home for an hour, and there were only three other people besides Tiffany's mom, Tiffany, and Alonsha herself that knew where the spare was hidden. Allison was in school, Jared was in the other town, and Kyle was supposed to be at work.

No wait, scratch that last part. It was the Friday he had off, the same Friday that he swore up and down that he wouldn't come see her on, but when he opened the door and saw Alonsha, her bruises as noticeable as a piece of steak in a Lion's den in her short nightie, that Friday turned into the day that her secret was revealed to the person that held her heart in his hands.

Alonsha watched as his eyes traveled up and down her body with a shocked expression permanently glued to his face. He breathed in a sharp breath as he tried to speak but no words came out. Alonsha didn't know what to feel at that moment. Her heart was racing as she waited for him to say she was hideous and didn't want anything to do with her, but instead his ocean blue eyes darkened with a mixture of concern and anger, as if he were saying "What happened?" and "I'll kill whoever did this to you!" at the same time. That's when Alonsha noticed the tears on her face, she hadn't known she had been crying.

Kyle shut the door behind him and placed the package he had been carrying on the table. He walked up to her and she looked down at the ground. She was so embarrassed, and just so humiliated. She wanted to kill her father, after all this was his fault. If he hadn't done this she wouldn't be living with one of best friends, standing in her friend's living room, waiting for her boyfriend to break up with her for being such a mess. But that all went down the drain when he touched her face gently with his soft hand wiping away her tears. She closed her eyes as his cool touch sent shivers down her body, and in that moment alone she gathered every piece of courage she could find to look him in the eyes.

"I have to tell you something. . ." she whispered as he nodded. They sat on the sofa. She told him everything and he held her everytime she cried. It was the most liberating, yet painful thing she had ever had to say in her entire life, but Kyle listened to every word and never once looked down on her. He even told her something she never knew: his dad used to hit on his mom too and that's the real reason why his parents were separated, not because of a job offer his father had in New York like he had told her before. It was a moment they were both happy they shared and they've been ten times closer ever since. . .


"No I wasn't think about 'him'," Alonsha said moving closer to him, "I was thinking about kissing some hot guy from school." she said with a smile. Kyle smiled to as Alonsha layed flat on her back as he placed of his arms on either side of her to balance himself.

"Would his name happen to be Kyle?" he joked as he leaned in and kissed he softly.

"Actually I was talking about Tim, but you'll have to do." Alonsha said to teased. Tim was the next hottie on the basketball team and since Kyle was taken, all the girls were swooning over him.

"What's he got that I ain't got?" he asked raising an eyebrow. Alonsha just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Kyle I'm trying to make out with you here, so make things a whole lot better and take the bait will ya?" Alonsha said as Kyle smiled and kissed her. His tongue slipped into her mouth and her legs spread apart as he slid inbetween them. Kyle pulled from the kiss, slightly out of breath.

"Better?" he asked. Alonsha could feel his weight on her. His chest was moving up and down on top of her. He felt so good that close to her.

"Yeah." she answered kissing him with a passion she didn't know she had in her. . .
Painfully Beautiful by Timberlake
  Painfully Beautiful

Alonsha and Kyle had been making out for about 20 minutes now and Alonsha wanted him more than anything, but she was so nervous. She didn't want to do something stupid, or say something to make him uncomfortable. She knew Kyle was no virgin, Kyle knew she was. It was kind of weird to know that she was totally new at this, and Kyle would have to teach her. A million questions were running through her mind.

What if he doesn't like what he sees when I'm naked? What if I cry because it hurts so much? What if he says he doesn't want to be my first time because it's too much pressure? What if the condom breaks? Are my boobs too small? Did I wear granny panties? What if he laughs if I try to do something sexy and fall flat on my face? What if. . .

Alonsha had to shake these thought out of her head. She was determined to make love to her boyfriend, and take that extra step that Kyle had so patiently waited for. She was eighteen for God's sake. She had to grow up.

Alonsha suddenly felt Kyle's hand on top of her breast. His hand was moving around to the back, but what she failed to mention was that this bra unhooked from the front. She was praying that he'd figure it out and her prays were halfway answered as his hands moved to the bottom of her shirt. Alonsha had sat up slightly and helped him remove her shirt. He laid her down and got up on his knees inbetween her legs and took off his own shirt.

Alonsha's eyes roamed his body. Basketball sure did pay off. He wasn't sporting a supermodel six-pack, but the muscles in his arms, and his abs were hard and visible. His chest was strong and intimidating above her, and she was beginning to become self-concious again. Here Kyle was with this incredible physique and all she had to offer was a soft belly that was not bikini worthy. That's when her hands began to cover her body when she realized that he was just staring at her. She looked away feeling like a complete and utter geek.

"Don't do that." Kyle said moving her hands away so she wouldn't hide her body.

"But you keep staring and your making me worry that something's wrong." Alonsha said covering herself up again. Kyle smiled and moved her hands again. He leaned down over her and kissed her right cheek, then her left. He kissed her forehead then her nose, and lightly pecked her lips before leaning down to her ear.

"I think that you are absolutely beautiful." he whispered before kissing her earlobe and jaw line. Alonsha shivered, not only because of his touch, but his words. How did she end up so lucky? Maybe after her time in the hell hole she had to call home, God was finally trying to make up for it with Kyle, and God sure knows how to make up for things because Alonsha couldn't feel more blessed and loved than in that very moment.

Kyle's lips had continued a journey down Alonsha's supple body. He had felt her tremble when he said she was beautiful and his heart fluttered because he knew that he meant it with all his heart and Alonsha felt it. He loved her more than he could've ever imagined, that's why he wanted this to be good for her. He knew that it would hurt once he was inside of her, once again Kyle was no virgin, so he wanted to make her feel good before,after, and during the pain.

His lips were on her neck and he kissed her here and there, his tongue darting out every once in a while to taste her sweet skin. As his lips went lower, he had finally realized that the bra unhooked in the front. He had been dreaming about the moment that his lips would touch the softness of her breasts, and he couldn't wait to see her. Kyle sat up slightly and his hands fumbled lightly as he try to undo her bra. It finally came undone and he threw the bra aside as he looked her over. They were carmel with dark circles around her chocolate nipples, and even more gorgeous than he had thought.

He leaned back down and kissed her supple right breast, his tongue trailing over the soft mound of flesh, her nipple instantly hardened. Alonsha moaned when she felt his warm mouth on her breast. Shivers ran through her body as he moved to her left breast, tweaking her nipple and sucking on it lightly. She moaned again and felt herself getting wetter with each passing moment. Kyle on the other hand was getting harder with her every moan. He wanted to feel inside of her, but he had to take his time and make this a memorable moment for the both of them.

Kyled moved from her breast and kissed down her stomach. He started to undo her jeans and pull them down. He stood up and Alonsha kicked off her jeans as she watched as Kyle undid his belt, desperately trying to remove his trousers. Once his pants were down he was only in boxer briefs and Alonsha was in her underwear, which, thank God, were not granny panties. But at that very moment Alonsha had her eye on the bulge in front of Kyle's boxer briefs. The bulge that was going to be in her. That very BIG bulge.

Kyle caught her staring at him, he didn't know if he should be flattered or worried because of the look on her face. He climbed back on the bed and kissed her as she laid back down. She was very tense, which wasn't good. Kyle got up off the bed and told Alonsha to get up also. Then he sat back down on the bed and she sat between his legs. He started to rub her shoulders and her back. She started to ease up a bit.

"Lonnie, you don't have to if you don't want to." Kyle said sincerely and Alonsha turned to face him. God he loved her, but he knew that his body would've been highly disappointed if she told him she didn't want this.

"Kyle I want to, but I'm just nervous. I mean you're not actually new to this, and I just don't want to disappoint you or something." Alonsha said looking at Kyle who brushed her cheek light.

"I'm nervous too ya know. I never actually done this with someone I love. I want to make this good for you, I don't want you to regret anything." Kyle said as his big blue eyes shrone with a genuine love for Alonsha.

"I could never regret anything that happens between us." Alonsha said as she smiled slightly and Kyle did the same before kissing her. Their kiss ended and Kyle placed his lips on her shoulders. Alonsha leaned back, her head resting on Kyle's shoulder. She placed her hands on either side of Kyle's legs to balance herself as Kyle's hands roamed to her breast.

At first Alonsha tensed up a bit again because no one had ever touched her like that before. His hands were warm against her sensitive skin as he meaded her breasts. One of his hands left her breast and went down her stomach to rest inbetween her legs. His hands began to rub her softly as his hands slipped into her panties. He could feel the small patch of hair on her warm center and his fingers moved down the lips of her pussy. He felt her wetness and grew harder when he heard her moan softly. She was almost ready for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alonsha's nervousness had disappeared for the most part. Kyle had just ran out to the bathroom to put on the condom. Alonsha was laying there completely silent, waiting for Kyle to walk through the door and ravish her, like they did in the books she read.

Note to Alonsha: those books are bull.

Kyle walked through his bedroom door completely naked. Alonsha looked him up and down, she couldn't believe her eyes. She never imagined that one day she'd be here, naked and scared and with a very attractive naked guy walking towards her. It didn't seem real, but it was. She couldn't help but stare at his package. It was big, well to her anyway, taking the fact that she has never seen a naked man before, but it was going to be inside of her, taking away something she could never get back.

Kyle reached the bed and climbed on top of it, putting himself inbetween Alonsha's legs. His arms went on either side of her and Alonsha could feel the tip of his penis rub lightly against her lips.

"No regrets?" Kyle asked nervously. Alonsha smiled, loving the fact that he wanted her to be 100% sure so this would be something good for her. She loved him so much.

"No regrets." Alonsha said reassurringly. Kyle slipped into Alonsha and she winced before she whimpered because of the pain. Her eyes shut tightly, and she gripped onto Kyle's waist digging her nails into him slightly. Kyle stopped once he was in her, letting her adjust to his size. Alonsha told him to keep going and he rocked slowly into her. A searing pain ran through her in the pit of her stomach with every push. She tightened her legs around him and the pain seemed to ease up a bit.

After about 15 minutes Alonsha's body began to heat up. She felt a fire in her belly and she began to tremble with weakness. She was about to have an orgasm and Kyle began pumping faster in her as he groaned in pleasure. Alonsha moaned too as the sensation got stronger, she was in pure extasy.

"Kyle. . ." she whimpered out before she came. He still moved in her and came a few minutes later. He fell over next to her, rolled the condom off of himself and threw it in the waste basket beside his bed. They layed there looking at the ceiling silently for a moment before Kyle turned to face Alonsha. He was laying on his side, proping himself up on his elbow, his head resting on his hand.

"You alright?" he asked softly while looking down at Alonsha. She nodded.

"I'm just kinda sore." she said as he smiled evasively.

"I think I can make you feel better." he said kissing her deeply. He pulled away from the kiss and stood at the foot of the bed. He asked Alonsha to pass him his pillows and she looked at him weirdly.

"What are you doing?" she asked him as he took the pillows and placed them beneath her butt. Kyle just climbed back on the bed and put his face between her legs. Alonsha tensed up again as he began to kiss her inner thighs lightly. First the right then the left. Alonsha watched as his lips kissed down the trail of hair on her wet center. She could feel his warm breath on her and she sighed in contently.

His tongue ran down the slit of pussy from the top to the bottom and back again. She jerked slightly at the intial contact. His hands came up and held her lips opened as his tongue moved about in her pussy.

She could hear the slosh of her wetness as his tongue moved around. Her hands started to pull on the sheets as his tongue moved deeper into her pussy. She could feel that warm sensation again, and she wished that the feeling would last.

She ended up spending the whole night at Kyle's house, and she didn't go home until that afternoon because of work. Tiffany was right, it does better and better everytime you do it.
The Timberlake Charm by Timberlake
  The Timberlake Charm

It had been 3 monthes since Alonsha and Kyle shared their first night together. It had become somewhat addicting to Alonsha and Kyle. They were always fondling one another, and working in the same mall wasn't helping either.

They didn't even eat lunch anymore. Every break was a time for them to be together and they took every opportunity they could get. Everyone was sick of their groping habits. They've threatened many times by all their friends but always brushed them off. Even Tiffany claimed they were too lovey dovey. Alonsha smiled at the thought before she felt someone nudge her.

She looked up and spotted Tiffany cheesing at her.

"What?" Alonsha questioned as Tiffany pointed towards a shelf of Gap tee shirts.

"Your boyfriend's back." Tiffany said teasingly as Alonsha spotted a curly blond fro. At first she was skeptical but when he turned around and smiled at her she was shocked. He actually came back.

Justin started to walk towards her register. He waited as she rung up another customer and smiled when she began to ring up his things.

"So what ya been up to beautiful?" he asked her playfully. Alonsha smiled and Justin gave her his lopsided grin.

"Not much, you?" she asked.

"I actually just came back from New York." he answered.

"Really? I've never been. What's it like?" she asked him curiously.

"Oh it's crazy. Lots of clubs, hot girls, all that good stuff." he said nonchanlantly, "I wouldn't mind taking you sometime, if you'd like." he offered as Alonsha raised an eyebrow.

"As long as my boyfriend can go, he's never been either." Alonsha said with a smirk as Justin hissed jokingly and put his hand over his chest.

"You just had to bring up the boyfriend thing didn't you?" he asked her smiling as Alonsha nodded, "So, is this boyfriend of yours is the reason for you not calling me isn't it?" he asked her.

"It was your real number?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, I gave it to you didn't I?" Justin questioned her, "I am shocked and appalled that you actually believe that I would give you a fake number." Justin said as if he was insulted.

"Well it's not like Justin Timberlake hands his number out to anybody." Alonsha said in a duh tone.

"True, but you're not just anybody. Plus I gave it to you personally." he stated a matter-of-factly.

"True, but you could've just given it to me to be nice." she said back.

"Or maybe I actually wanted you to call me." he argued back, "But I guess I can't always get what I want." he finished as she charged his credit card.

"I would've called you if I knew it was really your number." she said to him as she folded up his jeans and tee shirts before placing them in a bag.

"Well now you know it is my real number so," Justin said taking the bag from her," I should be getting a call from you very soon." he said.

"Sure, sometime soon." she said as he smiled at her and she returned his kind gesture.

"Cool," he said turning to leave. Justin reached the exit and turned back to look at Alonsha, "Don't keep me waiting beautiful." he said winking at her with a smile before exiting out.

Alonsha smiled to herself as she turned to face a cheesing Tiffany once again.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" she questioned her as Tiffany shrugged and smiled.

"Mr. Timberlake doesn't want to be your friend, sweet pea." she informed. Alonsha rolled her eyes annoyed.

"I don't care what he wants, a friend is all he's getting." Alonsha said firmly.

"Really? So you're immuned to the Timberlake charm?" Tiffany asked her smiling.

"Timberlake charm? Tiff where do you come up with this stuff?" Alonsha asked her rolling her eyes.

"Look, all I'm saying is that they don't call him Thrustin' Justin for nothing. And with your recent horniess, I think that if he made a move you might just slip up." Tiffany said.

"What? Are you kidding me? There isn't man out there that can make me cheat on Kyle. Not even Mr. Thrustin' Justin himself." Alonsha said as she walked from the register and towards the back.

"Whatever you say. All I'm saying that you would have to be dumb, deaf, and blind not to find that man irrestitable." Tiffany said as Alonsha rolled her eyes at the obserd comment.

The Timberlake Charm? Oh please! Alonsha thought to herself before doing the inventory check.
Thrustin' Justin by Timberlake
  Thrustin' Justin

Nine monthes have passed since Alonsha's second encounter with Thrustin' Justin himself. She did in fact call him really soon, just a day after their friendly conversation at the Gap register.

They laughed a lot. Alonsha thought Justin was hilarious, and Justin loved Alonsha's quick, and witty comments. One phone conversation turned into 2, then 3, and before they knew it, they could barely go a day without speaking to one another.

Alonsha thought that Justin was so cool and down-to-earth. Something that she hadn't expected from a celebrity. She thought he'd be all caviar-eating and club happy. Okay, so maybe he was a bit club happy, but he was a steak and potatoes kind of guy, just one of the things she liked about him.

He was also very flirtatious, but it was all in good fun. He respected her relationship with Kyle and she, in turn, respected his new relationship with a popstar diva: Ms. Britney Spears to be exact. Speaking of which. . .

"So you're really feeling this girl?" Alonsha asked as her and Justin walked up Rodeo Drive. They were shopping for gifts for Justin's family and friends, and a very special one for Britney, it was their 6th month anniversary.

"Yeah I am. I've never really felt this way about someone since I was with Felicia. . .and that was three years ago." Justin explained as he held the door open for Alonsha, letting her walk through first.

They were at Tiffany's. Of course Justin wanted to get Britney something iced up and sparkley. What guy didn't give jewelry to his girl?

"Wow she must really be something." Alonsha said, "It would be nice to meet her for myself sometime."

Justin smiled at her attempt to be casual. He knew he was driving her crazy by talking about Britney all the time and never actually giving her the opportunity to meet her for herself. She was especially curious because everybody else met Britney when Justin was 11, she felt left out.

"Oh hold your horses woman, you'll meet her soon enough." Justin said evasively as he peered through the glass cases in search of something eye catching.

"How soon is soon enough?" Alonsha asked before her eyes spotted a crystal music box on a display case. Alonsha eyes widened and sparkled when she saw it.

The music box was lined with gold and a crystal couple stood on a platform, holding each other. They were lovingly gazing into each other's eyes as they danced.

It was beautiful.

Alonsha was so engrossed by the crystal sculpture's beauty that she hadn't even noticed Justin was now standing next to her.

"Lonnie?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. Alonsha blinked and turned to face Justin again.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." she said quietly.

"Did you want something?" Justin asked as Alonsha shook her head.

"No Justin it's fine. I was just looking." she said turning away and walking back to the glass cases. Justin followed her without argument. Alonsha never took anything from anybody. Something Justin didn't understand. She didn't even let him pay for lunch without a huge fiasco.

"How about that one?" Alonsha said as Justin looked down at the locket she had been pointing at, "It can be engraved too." she added.

Justin thought Britney would love it. She always brought personalized stuff, and it would make the gift more personal if he engraved it.

"Sure, I like it." Justin said before calling over the store keep. The man said that it would be an hour before it was done so Justin and Alonsha decided to go to another store in search of a gift for his mother.

****************************************************************************

It was Saturday. Alonsha had off from work and was taking in all the sleep she could get. She was alone in the house. Tiffany, and her mother had already left for work and Tylicia had slept over at a friend's house.

Alonsha was all bundled up in her sheets. Her face was snuggled deep into her pillow and she was in heaven. No noise. No managers. No annoying costumers. Just herself. She hadn't liked being alone much before, but with her busy days now, she craves it. Needs it. And she most definitely wants it.

Then the phone rung. She sighed and mumbled sleepily into her pillow.

I guess you can't always get what you want. Alonsha thought as the phone rung a second time.

Alonsha instantly groaned at the sound. She glanced at the clock that read 9:15am. Who the hell was it? Even Kyle knew better than to call before eleven.

"Somebody better be dying." Alonsha threatened before picking up the phone, "What?" she said into the receiver. The person on the other end laughed.

"Is that anyway to answer the phone?" he said jokingly. Alonsha smiled at the voice.

"Hi Justin." she said tiredly.

"Hey beautiful," Justin said refering to the name Alonsha had now become accustom to, "Did I wake you?" Justin asked with a tone of amusement.

"No, I've just been resting my eyes for the past eight hours," Alonsha said in a duh tone. She could her Justin laughing as she rolled over on her back, her hands rubbed over her face as she did so, "And what are you so happy about?" Alonsha asked stretching and yawning.

"Well a guy is always happy when he satisfies his woman." Justin said in a smug tone.

"You and Britney had sex?" Alonsha asked in a mock tone.

"Well no, but I did satisfy her with a nice dinner and that lovely locket you picked out." Justin explained, "And why is the very idea of Britney and I having sex a surprise to you?" Justin asked curiously.

"Well isn't she into the whole 'stay a virgin until I get married' routine?" Alonsha asked fully awake now as she sat up in bed.

"So what? You don't think I can change her mind?" Justin asked again.

"Of course you can!" Alonsha said sarcastically, "They don't call you Thrustin' Justin for nothin'" Alonsha teased as Justin groaned.

"Can you please never say that again? I hate that stupid nickname." he said in an embarrassed tone.

"You're the one who goes on stage and thrusts his crotch at every girl in the audience." Alonsha argued as she walked out of her room and down the hall into the bathroom.

"I only do it because it makes them scream." Justin said smoothly, "Just like it does to the lucky lady that gets to be with me." he added cockly as Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Well I hope you enjoyed that last lady because it looks like you won't be thrustin' with Britney anytime soon." Alonsha said as Justin laughed.

"How do you always find a way to bruise my ego?" Justin asked her. Alonsha laughed lightly.

"I don't know. I would've thought that an ego as big as yours would be a whole lot tougher." she answered.

"Oh damn woman, you're just on a roll aren't you?" Justin said as Alonsha laughed again.

"I guess so. . .speaking of rolling, where are you?" Alonsha asked.

"I'm actually not that far from your house." Justin said.

"Oh yeah? How close are you?" Alonsha asked him.

"I'm actually about to turn the corner now. So I suggest you get dressed." Justin said.

"What?" Alonsha questioned.

"Get dressed? You know, that's when you put clothes on. Not that I would mind if you answered the door naked." Justin said as Alonsha laughed.

"Justin please, the day you see me naked is the day is the day you shave that curly hair of yours." Alonsha said as Justin rubbed his hand through his hair.

"I was actually thinking about shaving my hair anyway," Justin said as they shared a laugh, "But I am seriously at your front door so um speed it up a bit before I get mobbed." Justin said before Alonsha and him hung up.

Alonsha quietly brushed and rinsed before heading downstairs. She checked her sleepwear: A tank and shorts, before opening the door.

"Sorry, had to brush." Alonsha explained quickly before Justin leaned down to hug her and kiss her cheek as he pulled away.

"No problem, I like the minty you better anyway." he said as he walked inside. Alonsha shut the door behind him. She turned to see Justin in a white tee, hoodie and jeans with a black plastic bag in his hand.

He had removed his hoodie and placed it on the arm rest of the beige sofa as he quicky dug through his bag before standing to face Alonsha. His hands were behind his back and he wore his million dollar smile.

"Justin that better not be anything stupid behind your back." Alonsha threatened.

"What? Me? With something stupid?" Justin questioned as Alonsha gave him the eye, "Okay, close your eyes." Justin said as Alonsha raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah right Justin, so that whatever's behind your back can attack me?" she said as Justin rolled his eyes.

"Just shut your eyes, I promise you'll like it." Justin said sincerely. Alonsha eyed him quickly and closed her eyes.

"Okay, open them." Justin said as he held out his surprise. Alonsha squealed happily when she saw what was in his hands.

"Oh my God, Justin!" she screamed taking the crystal music box out of his hands and opening the top. The couple danced to the melody of tweaks and beeps. It was even more beautiful than what Alonsha remembered.

"I thought you might like it." Justin said smiling. He was happy to see her so happy.

"Oh, I love it, but. . ." Alonsha started before being interrupted.

"Here comes the big but." said Justin dramatically.

"I can't take it Justin. It's way too expensive and I don't want you wasting your money on me." Alonsha said handing it back to Justin. He walked over to the coffee table and placed it gently in the center of the table.

"You can take it and you will take Alonsha." Justin stated firmly, "And I can afford it because not gonna go broke buying it. Plus, it's not a waste of money. It's a gift and I thought it was the least I could do after you helped me shop all Thrusday morning and afternoon." Justin argued.

"But. . ." Alonsha began to protest when Justin raised his hand to silence her.

"I don't want to hear it Alonsha. You're going keep it and that's final." Justin said as Alonsha gave up. Arguing with Justin after he has made up his mind was as pointless as talking to a piece of concrete.

"Fine," Alonsha said with an exasperated tone, "Thank You." She said with a huge smile as she stood on he tippy-toes to kiss Justin softly on the cheek.

"You're very welcome." he said as he smiled even wider.

"I'm gonna put this in my room." Alonsha said happily picking up the crystal music box. She was halfway up the stairs before Justin called her.

"You might wanna change while you're up there beautiful." Justin said plopping down on the sofa.

"And why would I change? I'm in my house, so what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Alonsha asked as she looked down at herself.

"You're right, it's fine for the house, but I feel like taking you out for breakfast." Justin said as Alonsha rolled her eyes and made her way up the stairs.

20 minutes later Alonsha was down the stairs in a baby tee, a denium skirt, and flip flops. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wore hoop earrings. She was cute, but simple.

"Okay, I'm ready." Alonsha announced as she grabbed her keys off the coffee table.

"Damn, who are you trying to impress?" Justin asked looking at her up and down.

"Justin, you know I always look this good." Alonsha joked as Justin laughed.

"Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself." Justin said as he put on his hoodie and walked out the door, Alonsha following right behind him. He waited on the front porch as she locked the door with her keys.

He watched her struggle with the key for a moment and laughed at her. Alonsha turned and gave him an angry look. Justin choked on his laugh and Alonsha finally got the door to lock.

"Shut up." Alonsha warned while pushing Justin playfully as she saw his boyish grin spread across his face.

"It's not my fault it takes you ten years to lock a damn door." Justin teased as he opened the passenger side door of his BMW for her.

"Remind me why we're friends again?" Alonsha said coolly as Justin put on his seat belt and started the car. Justin stopped and placed his hand under his chin, as if in deep thought.

"We're friends because you fell for the Timberlake Charm." Justin answered smuggly.

"Ah yes, I fell for the charm of a Thrustin' Justin." Alonsha said as Justin put the car in drive.

"I told you I hated that nickname." Justin whined.

"I'm sorry, I won't say thrustin' Justin again. I promise, no more thrustin' Justin. I will not let the name thrustin' Justin excape my lips again. Thrustin' Justin is out of my vocabulary. No more thrustin' Justin ever again. Justin will thrust no more. . ." Alonsha said dramatically, trying to annoy him.

"Ha ha ha, you're hilarious" Justin said dryly as they pulled off, a smile spread across his face.
Sorry by Timberlake
Sorry

Two years have passed. Justin and Alonsha are still great friends. Twenty year old Alonsha and Kyle, her 21 year old husband-to-be, are happily engaged. Alonsha had grown up to be an intelligent and independent woman. She had started a teen recreational center in her new home of LA. Something that she started with the support, both emotional and financial, of her friends.

She once again is living with Tiffany in a two bedroom apartment, along with their pet dog Bosco, a small white/black boston terrier, that was very protective of the two. He was a gift to Alonsha from Justin after she spotted him while Justin adopted his Bichon named Bella.

Jared and Allison had their own place in San Fransico. They had gotten married a year ago and were happier than ever. Tiffany and Scott were still together, Scott living only 15 minutes away from their LA apartment. They weren't married and chose to stay that way because they didn't exactly believe in the whole "marriage thing".

Kyle was a business man working to earn his respect at a top trading company. He was a very persuasive and productive employee regardless of the endless teasing he received from the older businessmen at his company for being so young. He always traveled around to close deals and make new ones, but Alonsha never complained. It was part of his job and she supported all that he did.

Alonsha was in New York getting last minute details finished up for her wedding. Kyle suggested she'd go because they had excellent designers and lots of places for her to shop. She had wanted to stay in LA to save money and time but he insisted because he was busy with his groom things and they already done the "partner" decisions like the location and invitations. She agreed and with less than 2 days before her wedding, arguing was just a waste of time.

Alonsha was at a beauty boutique with Tiffany, Allison, their sisters, and their mothers trying on their dresses and making sure everything was perfect. Alonsha twirled slightly in front of the mirror admiring her beautiful white dress.

"I can't believe I'm actually getting married." she said sighing. Everyone smiled.

"I can picture it now. You'll be walking up the aisle, Kyle smiling at you completely engrossed by your undeniable, and unbelievable beauty," Allison said in a dramatic tone as she stood behind Alonsha. Her hands placed on her shoulders, cheesing happily, "Then you'll reach him and then you'll be thinking 'Oh my God I can't believe this is happening to me!', " her face suddenly dropped with an exasperated sigh, "Then you'll realize how long those vows are while your thinking 'Hurry up and get to the I dos already!'" Allison joked as they all shared a laugh. She was character.

Alonsha sighed and glanced at her reflection one last time.

"I never thought I could feel so many things at once. I'm anxious, excited, and I'm so scared even though I feel ready," Alonsha said as she struggled to express all that she was feeling, "The only thing I'm sure of is that Kyle means everything to me and the thought of spending the rest of my life with him is just so incredible." Alonsha said in a loss of words. Her heart trembled slightly at the thought of him. She could never love someone as much as she loved
Kyle.


** The next day: 10:45am**


Alonsha was outside the door of Kyle's apartment. She used her key to open the door and smiled at the sound of loud music, something that everyone had become accostom to when they came over to Kyle's. You would've sworn the boy was deaf.

Alonsha held a packaged gift in her hand as she walked through the door. She placed her suitcase of clothes on his plush sofa and headed to his bedroom. Alonsha was a day early on her arrival because she wanted to surprise him. Her smile grew as she neared his bedroom door, so did the loud music.

Alonsha opened the door and her smile quickly faded as she stood there frozen by the scene unfolding before her.

Kyle Patrick Handler, the love of her life, was lying down on his bed, his being cushioned by a pillow. His sighs of pleasure exscaped his lips as his firmly gripped the waist of another woman as she straddled his waist.

Alonsha couldn't breathe in the that moment. Everything seemed to stand still as her heart tried to grasped what was going on. Her first response was denial. This wasn't happening, she was in New York in her hotel suite having a nightmare. She'd wake up and everything would be alright again. But the moans of the other woman brought her back to reality.

"What the hell is going on here!" Alonsha said, her voice slightly raised, but almost calm. Kyle and his "companion" fell apart as he jumped up at the initial shock of Alonsha's voice. He tried to cover up and explain himself.

"Alonsha. . .I was . . ."

"Fucking her!" Alonsha said turning her attention to the red head that was dressing quickly by Kyle's bed.

"I'm so sorry, I. . ." the mystery girl said unsure. Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"I suggest you just shut up and leave before I do something you'll regret." Alonsha threatened. The woman wasted no time, she grabbed what she could of her clothing and ran out of the apartment.

"Alonsha I didn't mean for you to find out this way. I wanted to tell you. . ." Kyle said lamely.

"Oh really Kyle and when were you planning to tell me? Huh? At the alter? On our honeymoon?" Alonsha said turning back to him. He just stared at her, his eyes full of confusion.

"Well Kyle it doesn't matter anymore, now does it?" Alonsha said quietly, staring back at him with pain and hurt. She felt the tears welling up in her eyes again, so she turned to leave. She refused to give him the satisfaction.

She heard him calling after her as she grabbed her suitcase and walked out the door. She took the stairs and knew he was right behind her.

She stomped off toward her car and he grabbed her arm, pulling her back towards him.

"Alonsha please. . ." Kyle pleaded.

"What Kyle? What do you want me to say to you? What do you want me to do?" Alonsha questioned, the sound of hurt was evident in her tone.

"I'm sorry." he said simply. His eyes glazed over and Alonsha could feel the sting of her own tears once again.

"You're sorry? About what Kyle, you cheating, or me catching you?" Alonsha spat at him angrily. Kyle looked away, down at his feet and then her.

"For hurting you." he said simply, letting his tear fall freely from his bright blue eyes. Alonsha let go of a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding in. He had some nerve shedding any tears. He's the one who cheated, not her. It was so pathetic that she felt her stomach churn.

"You should've thought about me before you fucked that bitch." Alonsha sneered before pulling herself away from his grip and getting into her car. She threw her suitcase in her backseat along with her packaged gift and drove off. She glanced back in her rearview mirror and saw the love of her life fade away as she drove off.
Never Again by Timberlake
  Never Again


It has been three days since the "incident" and Alonsha was in her room in the apartment she shared with Tiffany. You'd think she'd be wollowing in her sorrows and inhaling ice cream by the gallon, but she wasn't. She kept herself busy by canceling all her wedding, reception, and honeymoon plans.

She was even handwriting notes to everyone invited to her wedding, apologizing for the abrupt cancelation. It was all she could do not to cry and to keep her mind off the pain that filled her heart everytime someone asked how she was coping with the sudden breakup.

"I'm fine, really." was what she said, a smile permenately plastered on her face. She never answered the phone anymore, she had stopped all visitors from coming over by saying she was ill. She'd turn up the music in her radio while putting on headphones and let the phone ring until the machine picked it up, and let Tiffany answer the door for her. But at night, when silence filled the apartment and all her pain could not be suppressed by her busy day, she cried and whimpered in the dark as that painful moment replayed in her mind.

Questions left unanswered ran through her head: Why? What didn't I do right? How could he do this to me? When did this all start? How many times has it happened? Was Natalie the only woman he was with?

She would've been surprised if Natalie was the only one he cheated on her with. Kyle was attractive, charming, funny, and was in a good financial situation, so what woman would deny him? But Alonsha never thought about stuff like that because he was her one and only and vice versa, well at least she thought that was the way things were. But she apparently missed something.

Alonsha sighed to herself once she finished her last note and all the cancelations had been made. She was left with nothing to do. Tiffany had handled everything for the rec and sleep wasn't even an option. Alonsha refused to shed another tear for a man who didn't love her enough to keep his pants up. Besides it was only 4:18pm.

Alonsha slid off her bed. Her toes sunk into the soft carpet and she strenched, groaning loudly. She walked out to the kitchen where she was greeted by a friendly bark from Bosco who was following her toward the fridge.

"You hungry Bos? Huh baby, Huh?" Alonsha cooed at her dog. Besides Jared, Justin and Scott, Bosco was the only male she could stand to even look at, every other guy was a reminder of Kyle.

Alonsha opened a can of wet dog food for Bosco. She poured it into his bowl and he ate it graciously. Desposing of the can and washing her hands, Alonsha went into the fridge and grabbed a yogurt.

She noticed the machine flashing a "3" and she played the massages while looking for a spoon.

"HELLO BEAUTIFUL!" Alonsha heard as she jumped slightly from his burst of enthusiasm, "You know who this is girl. I don't know why you didn't pick up the phone, you just too damn lazy," Justin accused as Alonsha rolled her eyes, "Anyways, I was just calling to say hi and see what's up. I'll call you later my chocolate little Milk Dud." Alonsha had to laugh at that one.

"My chocolate little Milk Dud?" Alonsha questioned to herself while raising an eyebrow, "Wow, just wow." Then came the second message. . .

"Lonnie, it's Tiff. You need to start answering the phone girl, what if I were dying? I would've been dead and buried by the time you got this message." Tiffany sighed in exaggerated fustration and Alonsha was pretty sure she was rolling her eyes while doing so, "Anyway, I'm at Scott's, but I will be bringing dinner home. Chinese sound good? Great! Oh and mama's coming by sometime during the day with some groceries so if your not picking up the phone, at least open the damn door girl. Love ya, bye." There was a beep and Alonsha smiled to herself, then came message number three.

"Alonsha. . .this is Kyle. I really need to talk to you, there are some things that I need to explain but not on the machine. Call me. Please Alonsha, call me." Alonsha rolled her eyes. Her call Kyle? Yeah right, like that's going to happen!

"Jackass." Alonsha grumbled as she plopped on the sofa and flipped through the channels of the t.v. A knock came at the door and Alonsha looked over at Bosco who was now lying at her feet looking back at her.

"Why do people always come when I'm just getting comfortable?" she asked him shaking her head. Bosco barked in response, "I don't know either." Alonsha said getting up to open the door. She looked through the key hole and neverly fell over. She swung open the door.

"You have some nerve coming to my home Kyle!" Alonsha shouted as Kyle sighed and just stared at her before speaking.

"Alonsha we need to talk." He said holding his ground.

"No, we don't need to do anything Kyle. You, " she said poking his chest, "need to leave and not come back because as far as I'm concerned I want nothing to do with you." she said angrily.

"Lonnie," Kyle started before being interrupted.

"Alonsha."

"Alonsha. . ." Kyle said sighing as his heart tightened in his chest, coming here was starting to seem like a bad idea, "I just think that there are a lot of unanswered questions that you might have and I know that you deserve an explanation as to why this all happened." Kyle said calmly.

They stood silent for some time as Alonsha thought it over. She did have questions that needed answering, but she wasn't sure if she really wanted to know the truth. It might be worse than what she thought. But those questions did keep her up at night. . .

"Fine." Alonsha said as she moved out of the way so that Kyle could walk in. He sat on the sofa Alonsha had been sitting on and pet Bosco softly on the head. Alonsha sat on the far end of the sofa and folded her arms across her chest. Kyle realized how far she sat and felt a pang of hurt in his chest as he thought back to the times she'd jump on his lap and kiss him. He missed that.

"Alonsha I'm sorry about this. I never met for things to get so out of hand. I never met to hurt you." he said as he paused, Alonsha didn't respond she just stared into space.

"I still love you Alonsha and I understand if you hate me, I'd hate me too if I were you." Kyle said looking down, Alonsha didn't deserve this.

"I don't hate you Kyle I just. . .I can't even phathom why you would do something like this. Was it me? Did I not make you happy or something?" Alonsha questioned. Kyle's head lifted up quickly once he heard her say this.

"Alonsha no! It's not you at all. I couldn't have been happier in my life. I guess that maybe that was the problem. I didn't know how long I could keep you happy. Alonsha I was afraid." Kyle said looking at the floor.

"Of what?" Alonsha asked quietly.

"Of turning into my father." He said simply as Alonsha finally looked up at her. Kyle never spoke about his father. Not to anybody. Not once did he ever voice his fear.

"You never said anything to me Kyle. If you felt that way you should've talked to me. Besides, how does this justify you cheating?" Alonsha didn't want to seem so cold but she was still hurting and his excuses were just not good enough.

"Alonsha I just feel like I'm supposed to be like him, it's like the jackass gene runs down in my family. Every male gets it no matter how hard they try to break the chain." Alonsha stared at him confused, but at the same time she understood what he was talking about.

"How many were there?" Alonsha asked out of the blue.

"What?"

"Women." Alonsha asked as Kyle sighed as he chewed on his thumb nail. Not a good sign.

"There was always Natalie, and Victoria. And there was one other girl, but I never got her name." Kyle said as he saw Alonsha rubbed her hands down her face and hold back her tears.

"Is that all?" Alonsha asked unsure. Kyle nodded. An akward silence fell between the two. Alonsha felt so. . .dirty. She made love to him. He had touched her all those nights even though he had been with someone else. Her stomach churned.

"It was on and off Alonsha. I cut things off with Victoria monthes ago, but then I met Natalie and I just. . . I couldn't just say no to her. No matter how many times I'd end things, I always let her come back." Kyle said.

"Did she know about me?"

"No. . . None of them did." Another akward silence.

"Okay Kyle, I'm done." Alonsha said getting up from the couch, "You can go."

"But Alonsha, I need to tell you everything. . ." Kyle said standing up with her.

"What else is there to say?" Alonsha asked completely flustered.

"I cut everything off and told Natalie about you. I told her how much I love you and I want to get help Alonsha. I'll go through counseling, therapy, whatever it takes to get you to love me again." Kyle said with all sincerity.

"Kyle. . ."

"Alonsha please don't just push me away, please give me a chance."

"I just can't forgive and forget Kyle!" Alonsha yelled.

"I know, I know. . ." Kyle said moving closer to Alonsha, "I'm not saying that it'll just happen overnight. I'm ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get you to forgive me and to get your trust back." Kyle said standing directly in front of her.

"I don't know if I can." Alonsha said feeling herself slowly buckle as the smell of his cologne washed over her and she stared into his crystal blue eyes. Kyle cupped her face.

"If you can honestly say you don't want this then I'll leave and I will never bother you again, I promise." Kyle said as Alonsha's eyes glanced at his lips. His soft. . . warm lips. That's when his mouth came crashing down on hers. Alonsha wanted to pull away but slowly let herself slip.

She was about to let him slip his tongue into her mouth when a vision of Natalie's body straddling his waist flashed through her mind. Her moans and his sighs boomed in her ears and she pulled away.

"No." Alonsha said backing away and staring at the ground, "I can't and I won't Kyle." she stated firmly.

"Alonsha. . ."

"Please leave." Alonsha choked out as hot streams of tears rolled down her cheeks. Kyle looked at her and backed away slowly towards the door.

"I'm so sorry." he said turning to leave, closing the door behind him. Alonsha collapsed on the couch. She was crying into her hands. Her whole body trembled, and she could hear Bosco whimpering, even he knew when she was upset.

When Kyle kissed her, she was ready to take him back. Telling him to leave was one of the hardest things she ever had to do. In that moment she promised herself that she would never let a man have that much control over her heart again.
Guilty by Timberlake
  Guilty


It's been a little over a month since the whole turn of events. Alonsha had not seen Justin for 3 monthes now. He was in Florida, spending time with Trace and writing songs for his solo album.

Alonsha missed him a lot. She hadn't spoken to him in a week. She was disappointed, but she understood that he worked really hard, and was probably tired when he got home.

Alonsha was at home, on the sofa. It was Sunday and the Rec. was closed because it was being repainted. Alonsha sat with Bosco, watching whatever paid advertising program was on, something about an ab cruncher, before the phone rang.

"Hey Lonnie," Justin said as soon as she said hello, "How's my girl?" he asked her in a fatherly tone.

"I don't know about Britney, but I'm okay." Alonsha joked with a smile. She could tell he was smiling too.

"Okay?" he questioned, "You should be fantastic!"

"Should be. . ." Alonsha trailed off as she felt a lump in her thoart.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Was the wedding okay? It didn't rain did it? 'Cause that would suck." he said as he leaned back into his lush sofa.

"What wedding?" Alonsha said as she wiped away a stray tear. Justin was about to joke about how old she was getting if she couldn't remember her own wedding, but he heard the hurt in her tone.

"What happened?" he asked as he brought his arm to rest above his head.

"Kyle and I. . .He. . ." Alonsha was trying to get the words out before she started to cry. She began to sob. Justin was so caught off guard by her sudden eruption of emotion that he didn't know what to do.

"What did he do?" was the only thing he could think of saying to her.

"Don't you mean who?" Alonsha asked as she angrily wiped away her tears. She never got this emotional before. Not in front of Justin. He was the only friend that never saw her cry, or heard for that matter.

Justin's brows furrowed briefly in an attempt to grasp what she meant, then it hit him. Was Kyle really that stupid? How could he cheat? On Alonsha of all people. She loved him more than anything.

"When did this happen?" Justin asked after he heard her sobs quiet down.

"The day before the wedding, I came home early. . . And I wanted to surprise him. I walked into his room and he was with some fuckin' red head." Alonsha spat out angrily while wiping away the fresh tears that ran down her cheeks.

"Well the hell with him. He is definitely not worth your tears. He's a damn dick for doing what he did, and you deserve better than him away." Justin said angrily as Alonsha smiled. He was going into his big brother tirade. He always sided with Alonsha and always came to her defense relentlessly until she got her way.

"I know, I'm trying." Alonsha said as she sighed, "But it's hard not to cry when the love of your life takes your heart and stomps all over it."

"Believe me, I know, but you'll get over him eventually." he said encouragingly.

"Eventually. . ." Alonsha said in a not-so-convincing tone.

"Hey, has thrustin' Justin ever steered you wrong?" Justin asked with his boyish grin plastered on his face. Alonsha giggled at his comment.

"I thought you hated that nickname." she said with a smile.

"I do. But I got a laugh out of you didn't I?" Justin explained.

"Yeah." Alonsha said still smiling, "Thank you, I feel better." Alonsha said as Justin nodded even though she could not see him.

"I got some good news that will make you feel a lot better." Justin said sitting up.

"What's that?"

"I'm coming home tomorrow." Justin said as Alonsha smiled to herself.

"Good, I miss you." she said genuinely. Justin smiled as he ran his free hand over his thigh before moving his fingers along the stitching on his pants.

"How could you not miss me?" Justin questioned jokingly. Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"You are so full of yourself Justin." Alonsha said as she petted Bosco softly as he rested his head on her lap.

"I'm just stating the facts," Justin said confidently, "But I have to admit it, I've missed you too."

"Boy please, of course you missed me." Alonsha said before they both laughed.

"And who's full of herself now?" Justin mocked. They laughed again before they both quieted. Alonsha laughed, rolling her eyes.

"So when do you come in?" Alonsha asked excitedly. She really wanted to see him.

"I'm on the plane by 6am. . .I'd probably land around. . .I don't know. . .9ish, then I'll probably take a nap, so I'll swing by at twelve or one." Justin explained as Alonsha quietly listened to his every word.

"Okay, sounds good." Alonsha said coolly.

"Do you have plans for the day?" Justin asked as he adjusted in his sofa so that Trace could sit.

"No, me and Bos were just gonna chill today." Alonsha said looking at Bosco.

"Where's Tiff and Scott?" Justin asked.

"Somewhere, doing God knows what to each other." Alonsha said as Justin laughed.

"Speaking of which, me and Brit," Alonsha rolled her eyes in disgust, "are planning on going shopping tomorrow, you should come." He suggested with a smile.

"Justin, I'd rather not. I wouldn't want to be a third wheel." Alonsha explained.

"You won't be a third wheel, I'll bring Trace." Justin said as Alonsha sighed.

"Justin. . ." Alonsha began to protest.

"Don't Justin me, you're going to have fun. I'll buy you shoes or something." Justin said taking the Pepsi that Trace offered him.

"But. . ."

"The only but want is yours on Robertson's tomorrow, shopping happily." Justin stated sternly.

"You can't tell me what to do." Alonsha said with a fake attitude.

"You weren't complaining the other night." Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Why do you always find a way to change an innocent conversation into something sexual?" she asked. Justin laughed heartily. It was loud and obnoxious, but it was one of the things she missed.

"It makes the conversation more interesting." he said as Trace shook his head, a smile at the corner of his lips, as he listened to Justin's side of the conversation.

"I didn't know I was boring you." Alonsha said in a hurt tone.

"Aww. . .Alonsha." Justin said sympathically, "I wish I cared."

"Oh, Jay, that was cold." Alonsha whined as Justin laughed again.

"You know I was joking." Justin said as his door bell rung. Trace went to answer it.

"Sure. You know you meant it." Alonsha said with a smile on her face.

"Seriously, I didn't mean it." Justin said sincerely. He looked up and saw Pharrell and Chad coming into the living room. He did the handshake thing with both of them, before they all started to Justin's studio.

"Whatever, I don't care anyway." she said as Justin smiled, he could picture her pouting in that moment.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise." he said as Alonsha rolled her eyes again, something that she does a lot around Justin, "But I have to go into the studio, so I have to say goodbye." Justin said as all the guys shot him impatient looks.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever Timberlake, you can go to hell for all I care." Alonsha said with a grin on her face.

"Save me a seat?" Justin asked.

"You know it." Alonsha said. They both laughed.

"Okay, tell everybody I said hey." he said.

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye." Justin hung up. He went back to the kitchen to place the phone on the charger before he returned to the studio.

"Was that Britney?" Chad asked as he tuned all of the equipment.

"Naw, that was Alonsha." Justin answer as he searched for his song book. Pharrell and Chad glanced at one another suspciously.

"Sounded like you were talkin' to ya girl." Pharrell said as Justin turned to face him. His eyebrows raised, book in hand.

"Man, please. Lonnie is my friend. Brit is my girl. Unlike you, Mr. Williams, I am a one woman man." Justin said defensely.

"Okay, okay." Pharrell said putting his hands up in surrender, "But you're gettin' kind of testy. Is that guilt?" he asked with a small smile.

"No. . . Guilt for what?"

"I don't know man, there was a lot of giggling going on." Trace said as Justin rolled his eyes.

"So what? She makes me laugh. We crack up all the time." Justin's hands gestered toward between his three friends as he tried to sound as rational as possible.

"Well we're not petite pieces of milk chocolate, just waiting for a real man to swoop us up in his pimped out Escalade." Pharrell said as they laughed.

"She had a man. . ." Justin said trailing off as he glanced over the lyrics of one of his songs.

"Had? Wasn't she marrying that Kyle dude?" Trace asked from his spot on the couch.

"Yeah, but that plan fell through. The prick cheated on her." Justin said shutting his book.

"What?" Trace asked surprised.

"That's what I said. She was crying and everything." Justin informed sadly.

"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. If you love a girl enough to want to marry her ass, you need to control ya hormones." Pharrell said as Justin shrugged.

"It doesn't matter anyway. . . Alonsha deserves and will have better." Justin said with a determined tone.

"I don't doubt that." Pharrell said as they nodded in agreement, "With her brains, and that ass, she's a packaged deal." Pharrell said causes an eruption of 'yeahs' from the guys.

"Alright, enough of the bullshit, " Justin said seriously, "Let's get some of this shit done so I can get my ass some sleep, 'cause I'll be damn if I'm gonna wake up at 5 in the morning." Everyone nodded understandingly and got to work.
Boyfriend? by Timberlake
  Boyfriend?


So, Justin was right. Alonsha was on Robertson, having a good time, and definitely not feeling like a third wheel. Trace was being really sweet, even though him and Justin paired up against her and Britney at moments, teasing them about the things they where buying, the sizes to be exact.

"Brit, honey, are you sure that it's not. . .too. . .small?" Justin question, raising his eyebrows comically as he lifted the shirt Britney had picked out, examining it throughly.

"Shut up Justin!" Britney whined, snatching the shirt from his hands, "You're horrible." she said pouting and moving closer to Alonsha.

"Honestly, I don't see why you're with him." Alonsha said rolling her eyes in Justin direction, "Trace would've been a much better choice." she said smiling as Britney nodded in agreement.

"Hey!" Justin whined.

"Hold up man, they might be onto something." Trace joked as Justin glared at him.

"Please man, you are half the man I am. . . literally" Justin said eying him up and down, refering to his height.

"Justin," Britney said hitting him playfully on the arm, "That was wrong." Justin just laughed.

"Aw, come here." Alonsha cooed to a pouting Trace. He excepted her pity hug, "It's okay. Justin's just jealous because he wishes he was as cute as you." Alonsha said as Justin scrunched up his nose.

"Don't lie to him!" Justin said with his boyish grin.

"Shut up," Trace said with a bit of humor in his tone, "What I lack in height, I make up in other places. Unlike some people." Everyone started cracking up.

"How do you know what I'm packing?" Justin asked.

"Well he can always ask Britney." Alonsha said as Britney shoved her playfully.

"Don't even go there." she said as Justin began to blush.

"Okay, I'm getting a little uncomfortable with this conversation." Justin complained.

"Little being the key word." Alonsha joked as they walked up to the register.

"OOHHHHH!!!" Britney and Trace said in unison, trying to spur Justin on.

The woman at the register told Justin the total and he handed her his credit card. After everything was paid for, they began to walk out. Justin was ahead of the group, feeling isolated by the constant giggles behind his back.

"What's the matter Timberlake?" Alonsha taunted as she walked next to him towards the exit, "No quick comebacks?" she asked with a playful smile.

"I'm not even gonna go there." he explained, opening the door for her. Trace held the door for Britney.

As soon as they hit outside, they heard the cameras go off. Justin mumbled some curse words underneath his breath. His car was parked in the front, right where they were all calling for him and Britney.

"Come on, and remember to ignore them." Justin said to Alonsha as he walked over to the car.

Talk about belligerent.

They were shouting and shoving the cameras in their faces. Justin was getting more pissed the closer the cameras got. They were really crowding around Alonsha. They were asking who she was and why she was with them. She looked so uncomfortable. Justin would've laughed if he wasn't so angry.

"Could you please let her get in the car?" Justin asked they began to move in so close that Alonsha would hit about three guys if she opened the door, not that he would've cared.

They obliged to his request and moved out of her way as Alonsha slipped into the backseat of Justin's escalade, Trace coming in after her.

Britney and Justin settled in the front seat before asking if her and Trace were fine.

"Damn, those guys are such pricks." Justin said as he gripped the steering wheel, "I'm sorry that they bombared you like that." Justin said glancing in his rearview mirror at Alonsha.

"It's cool, it's not the first time they've done that." Alonsha said as she remembered back when there was a huge scandal about Justin and her reportedly dating. She rolled her eyes at the thought. It was all because of a photograph of them hugging. They just hugged and all of a sudden Justin and her are planning a secret wedding and she's having triplets.

Absolutely ridiculous.

"Well, at least we got our stuff uninterrupted." Britney said with a smile. She always tried to make the best of situations.

"True," Justin agreed, "But now it's me and Trace's turn." Justin said as both of the girls groaned.

"More sneakers?" Alonsha questioned as Justin and Trace nodded, smiling.

"I will never understand your obsession Justin." Britney said with a smile as Justin stopped at a red light.

"My passion for sneakers is like. . .like. . .your obsession for heels." he explained as Britney nodded.

"Oh, but sneakers aren't as cute." Britney argued.

"What?" Justin questioned in disbelief, "Sneakers are cute, comfortable, and versitile." Justin explained.

"Heels are cute, comfortable, and versitile." Britney informed.

"No they aren't! Can you go jogging in heels?" Justin asked accussingly.

"Well of course not, but. . ."

"Then they aren't versitile." Justin interrupted before the light turned green and he continued to drive.

"But you can't wear sneakers to bed." Britney said causing Justin to furrow his brows.

"Since when do you wear heels to bed?" Justin asked as Britney raised her eyebrow suggestively.

"Ohhhh. . ." Justin said giving her a knowing smile. Alonsha rolled her eyes for the 20th time that day.

"I'm gonna be sick." Trace complained as Britney and Justin giggled.

"I'm with you on that one, " Alonsha said, "Could you two keep fetishes to yourselves?" she asked.

"Please do." Trace agreed.

"Okay, we're sorry." Justin apologized before winking at Britney.

***********************************************************

They had walked into the Victoria Secret store to browse while Justin drooled over limited edition Nike's. The sales woman hurriedly came to their aid. Britney asked her for something that would cause a man to go insane. The sales lady smiled and told them to follow her to the back.

Alonsha held back a giggle once they walked in the back. She spotted an. . .outfit that consisted of two pieces of strings and three fur balls. Alonsha didn't understand why anyone would waste their money on something like that. But hey, as long as it wasn't her, she wasn't complaining.

"Okay, now this has been a favorite of our male customers." the saleswoman informed. It was some lacy number that was silky and transparent. Alonsha rolled her eyes. She was beginning to feel out of place. Why was she in a lingerie store if she had nobody to wear lingerie for?

"What do you think?" Britney questioned her as she held the garment against her body, "You think Stinky will have a heart attack if I wore this?"

Alonsha stared at her for a moment. She wanted to scream. What couldn't Britney wear? She could've been in sweats and a tee and still given Justin a heart attack.

"I think that Stinky will definitely have a heart attack. He'd be gay if he didn't." Alonsha said as her gaze fell onto a satin chemise. It was an ivory color and was embroidered. It was lacy and it was imported.

She wanted it. Why? She couldn't tell you. But it caught her eye.

"That is one of the most comfortable pieces of lingerie. It's sexy, yet elegant. It's a favorite among men and women alike." the sales woman informed Alonsha as she walked over to the chemise. She picked one up and carried it over to Alonsha.

Alonsha took it out of her hands and felt the silky-smoothness of the material. It was heavenly.

"It is really soft." she commented as the sales woman nodded.

"Heaven against the skin. I'm sure your boyfriend would agree." she said innocently. Alonsha looked down at the chemise. Her smile was gone and she felt the pit of her stomache tie into a knot.

Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Alonsha thought as she frowned. Britney took notice to her friend's behavior and her disappointment. She hurriedly came to her aid.

"Um. . . We'll take both!" she said ethusiastically as the sales woman nodded happily.

"Okay, I'll take care of you in the front. Just follow me." they did so and were quickly rung up. Once they were outside of the store Britney rubbed her back lightly, trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry sugar, you know how these sales people. Always assumin' shit right out of their asses." she said angrily.

"It's okay Brit. I mean I was looking a chemise. You don't exactly wear something like that for yourself." Alonsha said a-matter-of-factly.

"Don't you fret honey," Britney's southern accent became more evident, "You're gonna find yourself a good man and he's gonna treat you like the queen you are."

Alonsha smiled. Britney was something else.

"Thank you Britney. I appreciate it." Alonsha said sincerely as they continued through the mall in search of Justin and Trace.
New Revelation by Timberlake
  New Revelation

It was Monday and Alonsha was at work in her "office". It was more like a closed of section of the rec where she spoke to the kids who came to her for advice. . .and some other reasons.

"Wassup Ms. D?" Alonsha heard a masculine voice say. She already knew who it was and what he wanted.

"Hi Tom." she said not bothering to look up from her laptop. She heard the squeaking and scratching of a chair and looked up from her screen. Tom was sitting in front of her desk, smiling as if he won the lottery. She knew that smile all too well.

"So, I heard about that Kyle dude." he informed her, his Puerto Rican accent faintly evident, "I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"Well, I appreciate your concern Tom. But I'm fine." Alonsha said, plastering a smile on her face. Tom shot her look, knowing that she was lying.

"Why you frontin' Ms. D?" he asked accusingly. Alonsha laughed.

"How do you know I'm frontin'?" Alonsha asked in a mock tone. Tom laughed at her lame attempt to impersonate his voice.

"Whatever, it don't matter." Tom said licking his lips suggestively, "Now we can hook up, ma."

"What?" Alonsha said raising in eyebrow, "I don't think so."

"Why not? I'm available, you're available. . ."

"First off, who said I'm available?" Alonsha questioned, "Second of all Tom, we've been through this a million times, you're only seventeen."

"Come on now, age ain't nothin' but a number, Ms. D." Tom whined as he tried to convince her.

"No, age is a one-way ticket to prison," Alonsha explained, "And if age wasn't an issue, than why do you call me Ms. D?" Alonsha asked accusingly. Tom smiled at her.

"Okay, excuse me for being respectful," Tom joked as he stood to leave, "It's okay ma, when I'm eighteen and all the ladies want me, you'll be outta luck."

"Sure Tom," Alonsha said returning her gaze back to her computer screen, "Pull the door shut on your way out." she said right before she heard the door close. She sighed once the silence washed over her. She was stressed as hell. Her sleepless nights were becoming more and more difficult to handle. Breathing was becoming more difficult to handle.

That first month had been easier with Justin around, but for the last two weeks, it's been nothing but Britney time. She was happy he was happy but damn, when did she get some space in his schedule? Alonsha sighed at how childish she was being. Justin was dating someone and she wasn't. She'd have to get used to having less of his time.

Alonsha was so engrossed in her thoughts that she nearly fell out her chair when her cell phone rang. She laughed at her own stupidity before answering her phone, she smiled when she saw his name on the screen.

"Wassup Jay?" she said as she leaned back into her office chair.

"Hey." he said flatly into the phone. Alonsha was confused by his tone.

"Is something wrong sweetpea?" she said soothingly. Justin sighed and he felt his muscle relax slightly. Her voice was a comfort to him, especially now.

"I need to talk to you." he choked out as he swallowed hard, trying to surpress his tears. His heart tightened in his chest at the thought of her, and what she did to him.

"Okay, what's the matter?" Alonsha asked.

"No, not on the phone. . .in person." Justin explained.

"Alright, when and where?" Alonsha asked.

"I'll come to your place tonight." Justin informed, "Will you be home by nine?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be home."

"Okay, I have to go, so I'll see you tonight." Justin said as he wiped away a stray tear from his cheek.

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." Alonsha heard the click of the other end and she hung up as well. Whatever was bothering him was huge, he never sounded like that before. It scared her.

Alonsha felt her eyes drooping as she stared blankly at the the black screen in front of her. She moved the mouse around, causing the picture to reappear. She glanced at the time in the corner of the screen.

It was 4:36pm. She had a feeling that the time would seem to go by agonizingly slow from that point on. Alonsha blinked and continued her task, hoping that things weren't as disasterous as she thought. . .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alonsha was on her sofa, waiting patiently for Justin. She scanned the channels on her television before glancing down at her wrist watch. 9:36pm. Where the hell was he?

Alonsha would never understand him. He was the one that set up the damn thing. She rolled her eyes to herself at the thought of him. Did that make any sense? You tell someone to be home to "talk" and you're late?

Only Justin.

Alonsha picked the phone up, ready to call him, when a buzz came up to her apartment. She walked over by the door and pressed the talk button.

"You're late Jay." she said before she even let him talk.

"I know, I'm sorry." he apologized. His tone was so pitiful that Alonsha buzzed him in desperately. She wanted to know what was wrong with her friend. He was never like this. Within a few minutes, Justin was knocking on her apartment door. She swung it open and he slid in silently. Alonsha quietly shut the door behind him.

She turned to face him, "So what's. . ."

Before she got a chance to finish her sentence, he hugged her tightly. His arms embraced her desperately as he cried into her neck. She definitely wasn't expecting that. Alonsha just hugged him back, stuggling to support his 6'1 frame with her 5'3 one.

"Shhh. . .it's okay honey." Alonsha cooed as she rubbed his back. She felt him nod his head and he sniffle. It was so childlike and innocent. Alonsha felt her heart melt and she had the sudden urge to take his pain away. Whatever that pain was.

Alonsha felt him let her go, and slowly back away from her, giving her back her space. Her shoulder was soaked by his tears, her grey tee shirt stuck to her shoulder uncomfortably. But she didn't mind. The look on his face was so precious. His eyes were puffy and bloodshot from his tears. His cheeks were bright red and she watched him wipe his tears away with the sleeve of his hooded sweatshirt.

"I'm sorry," he apologized as a small grin graced his face, "You must think I'm some pathetic bitch or something. . ."

"You're not a pathetic bitch," Alonsha said, "You're my bitch." Justin laughed at that one as he sniffled again.

"I'll remember that." Justin informed her with a faint smile. Alonsha gestured toward the sofa and Justin took a seat, Alonsha sitting right next to him.

"You gonna tell me what this talk is about?" Alonsha asked.

"Damn, you don't beat around the bush do you?" Justin joked as Alonsha raised an eyebrow impatiently. Justin sighed and looked down at his hands. He was confused, angry, hurt, and embarrassed. He was beginning to regret his pit stop here. He should've went straight to Memphis like he had plan.

"Justin?" Alonsha placed her cool palm against his warm cheek. Justin's eyes found hers and placed his hand on top of hers. She instantly made him comfortable in that simple gesture.

"It's Britney." Justin said quietly. His expression saddened once again. He looked so depressed.

"What about Britney? Is she ok?" Alonsha asked concerned. Justin scoffed angrily. He removed Alonsha's hand from his face and sat up.

"Britney's fine. . .to fuckin' fine. So fine that she went out and cheated on me." Justin finished as he felt his anger turn into hurt all over again. He felt like his emotions were on a rollcoaster.

"She. . .she did what!?!" Alonsha asked astonished by this new revelation. This was not happening.

"Yep, she slept with Wade of all people." Justin said shaking his head sadly, "Wade." Justin said in disbelief.

"So Marty was right?" Alonsha questioned. She was refering to Justin's choreographer that informed Justin of Britney and Wade's super "friendly" get together at Red Light, a club in Miami, where Britney was working on her video.

Justin shrugged as he stared into space, "I guess so." There was an awkward silence between the two before Alonsha finally spoke.

"How did you find out?" she asked curiously.

"I found out from him." he answered, "The little fucker asked me to meet him for lunch and when I got there he told me everything. . .He was lucky we were in public, or I would've ripped his thoart out."

Alonsha cringed at the thought, but knew that Justin had every right to be that angry.

"So what then? You told Brit to go screw herself?" Alonsha asked as Justin smiled slightly.

"I asked her if it were true. She said yes. I said that I couldn't be with someone I couldn't trust. She agreed and that was that." Justin explained as Alonsha made a face.

"Don't bullshit me Timberlake. Spill it." she said as Justin slouched into the couch.

"Fine, you asked for it." Justin warned. He took a deep breath and started from the beginning. . .
Unexpected Visitor by Timberlake
  Unexpected Visitor


It was a very BORING day in LA. There was nothing to do. I just walked around the Rec. observing the teens as they mingled. Everything was fine. No arguments. No issues. No. . .nothing. Just an eerie calm. What was with everybody today? I was beginning to plot something risque. Just to start something, but that was too immature for my liking.

I guess I should be happy that I have a stress free day, but I'm not. I'm completely bored out of my wits. Nobody has called in awhile. Justin was in Virginia Beach, writing and recording with Pharell. Trace was, of course, at his side. Tiffany was booked all week working on new designs for her clothing line. I failed to mention that was her profession: A clothing designer. She was in New York, showing all of her wonderful designs. Scott was working too. He's a teacher. First grade teacher to be exact. He loves kids. Ally and Jared were in San Diego, enjoying the married life. Whatever that was.

And I, Alonsha freakin' Daniels was stuck doing nothing in a teen recreational center.

I finally gave up on looking for something interesting and headed upstairs to my so-called office. I shut the door behind, wishing it would fall off it's hinges so that I could have something to deal with. But of course it shut right into place with absolutely no trouble. I made my shameful walk to my desk, where I plopped down tiredly and leaned back into the softness.

I swiveled in my chair aimlessly. Now I was really bored. I wanted to talk to someone. Anyone. Even Tom. At least his pitiful flirting skills were something to keep me temporarily entertained. My eyes began to roam the room as I spun back and forth in my chair. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just something to catch my attention.

I should put some pictures up, maybe some paint? Hmm. . . I wonder if blue would look good in here? No! The Honey Dew color I saw in Cosco's. . . I smile to myself as the picture of my perfect office comes to mind before a pounding at my door startles me.

What the fuck!?! I raise up from my chair and walk hurriedly towards the door. I swing it open and prepare to unleash a tongue lashing to the son of a bitch that practically gave me a heartattack, but I quickly bite my tongue when I see who it is.

"Ally?" I question dumbly as my best friend stood in front of me, a small smile dancing on the corner of her mouth.

"Wassup, baby?" she asked, extending her arms out to me expectly. I leaned in her arms, embracing her warmly. Her flowery scent washed over me and I realized just how much I missed her. I walked her inside of my office. She sat down in the chair in front of my desk, I returned to my seat.

"How are you?" I asked her as I leaned my elbows on my desk, she did the same.

"I'm good," she answered quickly, "What about you?"

"I had better days. . ." I said flatly as I began to fidget with a paper clip laying on my desk. I suddenly felt the warmth of her hand on mine. She smiled at me sympathetically.

"The pain will go away, honey." she gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I know. . ." I say, not really comfortable with the topic, "So how's Jared?"

Allison's face suddenly dropped. She removed her hand from mine and sat up straight in her chair, placing her hands in her lap.

"We're not on the best terms right now." she explains. I nod understandingly.

"Care to explain?" I pry as she shrugs.

"We had an agrument." I look at her for a moment, waiting for a futher explaination. When nothing came, I pushed futher.

"About. . .?"

"I don't even know." she answered tiredly, "One minute we're in the kitchen cooking dinner and the next. . .he's slamming doors and I'm headed to LA." she explained as I raised an eyebrow.

"You guys bicker all the time. . .I give you guys a day before things are back to normal." I say, dismissing the subject at hand.

"He thinks I'm keeping something from him." Ally mumbles. She's bitting her nails, a nervous habit of hers.

"Are you?" I ask as I see her tense up. She's definitely hiding something, "Spill it." She looks at me completely confused by my demand before she bites even deeper into her nail. After a few seconds she finally removes her hand from her mouth.

"I think I'm pregnant." she offers as my eyes widen in shock.

"You're pregnant!?!" I question in disbelief.

"Shush. . ." she glares at me, "Jared doesn't even know, I don't need you telling all of LA."

"I can't believe you're pregnant." I comment again, I can feel a smile come across my face.

"I said that I think I'm pregnant. There's no guarantees." I can see a smile threathening to destroy her serious demeanor.

"You and Jared love kids. This is something you wanted." I say smiling at her. Allison fiddles with her fingers as she stares blankly at them.

"I know but still . . . It's kinda," she sighed, "It's just so unplanned." She laughs at herself.

"Well nothing can really be planned." I say, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

"You are such a dork." she jokes smiling at me.

"Yeah well, at least I'm not a pregnant one." I say raising an eyebrow. She laughs as her eyes widen in shock because of my words.

"You bitch!" she calls me as she chucks a paper clip at me. We both laugh as I chucked the paper clip back at her.

"I try."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So. . .what does it say?" Allison whined impatiently as she hovered over my shoulder.

"I don't know, it's pink." I say looking at the pregnancy test in my hand. I look up in the mirror above my sink to see Ally's reflection. She's now neverously sitting on the edge of the tub, biting her nails, while her leg bounces up and down.

"So. . .that means?"

"Pink means. . ." I mumbled as my eyes scanned the back of the Pregnancy test box. The anticipation was building and I could feel my heart beating faster. And it wasn't even my test.

"What does pink mean?" Allison questions impatiently.

Okay, SOMEBODY has an attitude.

"It means that you're not pregnant." I stated sadly as Allison's face dropped. There was nothing but silence for awhile and I was beginning to break underneath the tension in the room, "OKAY. . . Damn it, you're pregnant." She started screaming happily. I know that she would've smacked me if she wasn't so happy.

"OH MY GOD!" Ally was now hugging me so tight I could hardly breathe, "I'm going to have a baby?"

"Yep, you're gonna be a mama!" I said excitedly. Another breath taking hug, literally.

"I'm gonna be a mama!" She was now crying tears of joy, "I have to call Jared!" she announced as she ran out of the bathroom. I followed closely behind her. I watched as she scurried into the kitchen, grabbing the cordless off it's charger.

She typed the familiar numbers and waited patiently for an answer, "Hel. . ." before she got her words out, she was interrupted by yelling. I couldn't hear what was being said but Jared sounded angry.

"Will you shut up!?!" Allison shouted into the phone, surprising the hell out of me, "Damn Jared. . . I'm sorry that I left, but I have to tell you something important. . .Well, I'm pregnant," There was a long pause. Allison's face went from excited to worried, "Jared? Hello? Jare are you okay?" Allison looked at me with a smile.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

"I think he fainted." she answered in disbelief before cracking up, "He fainted." I had to laugh at that one. She gave a final hello before hanging up.

"Come on Ally, I'll take you home." I said seriously as we made our way out the kitchen. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table.

"Let's hurry, we can't just leave him laying there." she explained as we both looked at each other. I cracked a smile before we both laughed as we walked out the door.
The First Stage by Timberlake
  The First Stage


"Damn it man. . .I can't think of a title." Justin whined as he sighed. Trace was was sitting on the white sofa to the left of Justin's recliner.

"What is it about?" Trace asked as he rubbed the back of his head.

"A girl." Justin said evasively. Trace shot him a dirty look and Justin smiled.

"Well duh, genius." he said rolling his eyes, "Read the lyrics, smartass."

"Well the chorus goes: There's nothing else that I have seen, There's no getting around it, or in between, You're out of this world, Except you're not green. . ."

"You're not green?" Trace laughed.

"Shut up, it's all I could come up with." Justin explained with a smirk.

"You're not green. . ." Trace mumbled as he laughed again.

"Anyway!" Justin said loudly as he grew impatient, "What should the title be?"

"Nothin' Else" Trace answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok. . .I like it." Justin nodded and quickly scribbled down the name in his song book.

"So, is this song about anyone I know?" Trace asked nonchanantly. Justin looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

"Don't even start."

"What?" Trace asked innocently.

"Don't bullshit me," Justin closed his book as he placed it on his coffee table, "Did mom put you up to this?"

"Up to what, man? I was just asking a question. . ."

"You were trying to ask me if this song is about Alonsha." Justin countered.

"Hey man, if you see it that way, then so be it." Trace layed down on the sofa, stretching his petite frame across it, "Is it?" Justin rolled his eyes again as he reached for the remote on that was resting on the edge of the glass coffee table.

"No." Trace made a face.

"Come on man, I'm your best friend. You can tell me."

"There's nothing to tell," Justin argued, "Me and Alonsha are just friends."

"Then why do you call her beautiful?"

"Because man, it's the first thing I called her when we first met." Justin explained.

"That sounded like something a husband would say about his wife."

"No it doesn't." Justin said as he replayed the words in his mind. Maybe it does.

"Whatever, man. All I'm saying is that you and Alonsha would be a nice couple." Trace said sincerely.

"Why's that?"

"Because, you guys already act like a couple. You argue and make up. You guys know everything about each other. I like her, mama likes her. I mean, dude. Come on!" Trace complained as Justin shook his head.

"It's just not like that, Trace." Justin said as he flipped through the channels, "We aren't each other's types."

"You mean that Alonsha doesn't want your ugly ass, right?" Trace joked as Justin rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you, man." he said smiling, "It's not about physical attraction. It's who we are personality-wise. We clash."

"Well it works wonders for ya'lls friendship," Trace continued, "I know the real reason why you won't date her."

"Fine Trace, what's the real reason why I won't date her. And don't Britney me either."

"'Cause man, you think that you are too good for little ol' Alonsha. . ."

"What!?!" Justin said in disbelief.

"Just because you had Ms. Spears, you don't want Alonsha 'cause she doesn't fit into your mold of women."

"My what? Dude, you must be on some serious drugs if you believe I have a 'mold of women'" Justin said making air quotations.

"Whatever man, you know I'm right. Excuse Alonsha for being bigger than a size 2." Trace was arguing passionately, "And excuse her being a normal girl and not some overprocessed blonde."

"Says the guy who's dating Elisha Cuthbert." Justin scoffed.

"Oh please man, Elisha is as real as you can get in Hollywood and you know it."

"Britney was real too." Justin argued as he slouched into the couch.

"Yeah, real phony." Trace mumbled.

"Shut up, Trace. If you think Alonsha's so great then why don't you date her?" Justin questioned.

"Eh. . .she's not my type."

"What? I said that and you said it was bullshit." Justin said surprised.

"'Cause it is." Trace explained, "I don't like Alonsha like that. You do. There's a difference."

"Whatever."

"See, you didn't even try to fight it." Trace stated proudly.

"What's the point? You'll claim I'm lying anyway."

"True." he agreed, "Only because you would be." Justin glared at his friend.

"And why are we friends again?"

"For two reasons," Trace said, "One: I'm completely irrestible, and Two: Our mothers forced us." Justin laughed as he flipped through the stations of the television.

"I'll go with the latter."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lonnie, have you seen my cell?" I heard Tiffany shout from the kitchen.

"You left it on your charger!" I yelled in response as I focused my attention to my reflection in my bedroom mirror as I placed my hair into a ponytail.

"No I didn't!" I hear her protest. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, you. . ."

"Oh! I got it." I hear her say. She peeked her head through my bedroom door, "Thanks."

"Uh huh." I mumble distractedly as I put in my silver hoop earrings.

"So, you planning on going somewhere after you drop me off?" Tiffany asked amused. I look at her and see a smile across her face.

"Why?" I asked curiously as I turn back to my mirror, checking to make sure everything's in place.

"Well, you're all pampered up, and dare I say it: girly." I smile at her dramatic tone.

"I'm going out."

"With?" she pried.

"Somebody."

"Somebody got a name?"

"Yep." Tiffany sighed as she waited impatiently for me to continue, "Justin, you nosy bastard." I admit reluctantly.

"It's about time you guys went out on a date."

"It's not a date," I explain, "We're gonna pick Lynn up at the airport, and then we're going out to lunch ."

"Why couldn't he pick Lynn up on his own?" she questioned as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"I don't know," I answer honestly, "He just asked if I'd join him. I said sure. I mean, I haven't seen Lynn in forever."

"Bullshit," Tiffany says bluntly as she raises from my bed and strolls over to my mirror, "He invited you because he wants to spend time with you." I roll my eyes.

"Tiffany, please. For the love of God!" I whine making my way out the room, Tiffany was right on my heels.

"Lonnie, come on! It's so obvious. If he wanted company he could've brung Trace."

"Trace is home in Florida. He couldn't have gone to the airport with Justin." I explain as I clip my cell to my belt loop.

"Whatever! Justin has like a million friends. Why you?"

"Oh! Well thanks Tiff."

"I'm just saying it's a little off if you ask me." she says shrugging as she placed her cell in her purse.

"Justin and I are just friends. So, just let it go."

"You know what? It's okay." Tiffany explained, "You're in the first stage." I furrow my brows in confusion.

"The first stage?"

"Yeah," she says passing me my keys, "Denial." I snatched the keys from her hands and rolled my eyes.

"Where do you even get this stuff?" I questioned as I made my way down the stairs leading to the parking lot, not bothering with the elevator.

"What stuff?" Tiffany says with a smile, "The truth?" I open up the doors and hop into the driver's seat. Tiffany opens the passenger side and tosses her bag in the back before getting inside.

"Fuck you." I grumble as I start the car.

"No, fuck Justin." Even I had to smile at that one.

"You are such an ass!" I exclaimed with a huge smile as I reverse out of my parking spot.

"I'm just speaking the truth," she said as she began to play around with the radio, "You'll see what I'm talking about when stage two comes around. . ."

"Stage two? Tiff come on with all the bullshit. . ."

"It's not bullshit, it's honesty," Tiffany explains as she gives up on the radio and switches to a cd, "There are three stages."

"Uh huh. . ."

"First is denial; we've already discussed that," I roll my eyes, "Next is the revelation stage."

"Oh! A revelation stage!" I said sarcastically. Tiffany smacks my arm.

"Don't mock me ho!" she yells angrily, but she can't help but smile.

"Sorry, what's this 'Revelation' about anyway?" I ask. I'm not really interested, but she seems so excited.

"Well, it's when you begin to see what every sane woman sees in Justin."

"What? His paycheck?" I ask raising a brow.

"No dickweed," she rolls her eyes impatiently, "His good looks." I let my eyes leave the road for a moment to glare at her.

"Damn Tiffany, I'm not blind for pete's sake." I complain as I slow down because of traffic, "I can see that he's good looking."

"No Alonsha, you're not getting it. Justin isn't good looking, he's a divine piece of grade A meat." I laughed at that one.

"Wow Tiff, just wow." I gasp between giggles.

"I'm serious. You're too nonchalant about his looks."

"Well what do you want me to say?" I ask earnestly, "That I'll fuck the guy if he asked me?"

"Would you?"

"Hell no!" I say in disbelief.

"See, you're gay." I neverly fell over because of that remark.

"I'm gay?" she nodded, "Because I won't spread legs to the first guy that asked me to?"

"No, because you wouldn't sleep with Justin," she said as a smile crossed her lips, "Haven't you ever wondered what he was like in bed?"

"No" I answer quickly.

"Oh come on! Liar! You know you do. . ." Tiffany teased as she poked my sides.

"Quit it." I demand before turning up the AC, "Okay, so maybe it crossed my mind. . .once."

"HA! I knew it!" Tiffany said victoriously. We laughed before being rudely interrupted by the asswipe behind me.

"Alright, alright." I mumbled as I moved up, "Sheesh. . ."
Stage Two, Unfortunately by Timberlake
  Stage Two, Unfortunately

Okay, this can't be happening. I'm not seriously doing this. I'm going insane. Yeah, that's it! I've lost my mind. Huh. . .I wish. But there has to be some kind of logical explaination as to why I'm sitting on Justin's sofa, staring at him, completely engulfed by his raw masculinity.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

This is Justin I'm talking about here. Justin Randall Timberlake. One of my closest friends. But I'm checking him out like the millions of hormone-crazed teenagers out in the world. Is that normal? I know that Tiffany would be absolutely estatic about this, but this is a HUGE no, no in my book. You don't go fantasizing about your friends. . .

Oh shit! He just caught me staring! Damn it. No, he has that damn smile. That once cute smile has turned into something sexy. Sexy? Did I just say that something was sexy about Justin? Oh God, I've officially lost my mind.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I hear Justin's voice and nearly jump out of my skin.

"Um. . .what? I mean. . .Why? Why do you ask?" Okay, now that was pathetic. Justin laughs. At me of course. It's not the first time, but for some odd ass reason, I feel slightly embarrassed.

"Since when do you have a speech impediment?" My eyes have found there way to his and I swallow hard. I can't think of anything witty to say. What the hell! That's my thing. I always I have something to say.

Think. . .think. . .

"Shut up." Wow, just wow.

"Shut up?" Yeah Jay, I know, "Okay dude, whatever you say." I watch as his tall and slender frame rises from his couch. He's headed for the kitchen. I take a deep breath, expelling it slowly once he's out of earshot. I've got to get out of here. But I can't, I promised Jay some exclusive friend time. I have to find some excuse. . .

AHA! I got it. Tiffany owes me one. It's her fault my brain has shut down and my hormones are in overdrive.

I crane my neck, looking to see if Justin's still in the kitchen. He is, thank God, completely preoccupied with some type of quick-fix meal. That should give me five minutes tops. I quickly make a grab for my purse that's sitting on the floor by my side of the sofa. I get my cell out and dial the familiar numbers quickly.

"Tiff here."

"Tiffany, call me back in like two seconds." I whisper hurriedly, while checking to see if Justin was coming back.

"Whoa, why are you whispering?"

"'Cause I don't want Justin to hear." Damn asswipe. I opted to keep that to myself.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't, just call back in two seconds Tiffany." I'm pleading with her now as I hear Justin clearing things off the counter and throwing stuff into the sink.

"You're being weird. Are you. . ." I didn't give her a chance to finish. I hung up as soon as I heard Justin's footsteps. I drop my cell back into my bag and placed it back on the table quickly. Within in seconds, Justin's strolling towards me.

"Grab these?" I hear him ask as his figure hovered above me. He gestures towards the two bottles of sodas tucked beneath his arm. I grabbed them and placed them on the coffee table before excepting the plate he offered me. A sandwich layed on top of it.

"What kind?" I ask him as I settle comfortably into the couch cushion.

"Turkey Ham."

"Cheese?" He nodds before biting into his sandwich.

"And mayo." he mumbles through the sandwich in his mouth. I nod and bite into the sandwich. It's good, which is surprising considering Justin made it.

"Give me a soda." Justin demands. I turn and look at him, my brow raised comically.

"What's the magic word?" I ask picking up the soda and teasingly waving it around.

"Now?" He said it with this 'duh' look on his face.

"Nope, try again." I say as I pull the soda closer to me. He roll his eyes and smiles at me. Damn that smile.

"Give me a soda," he pouts, "Please?" His face and tone are priceless. I smile at him and hand him the soda reluntantly.

"Bastard." I grumble and before I know it, he's kissing me. My cheek that is. It's a sloppy kiss. He did that purposely in order to disgust me as I felt the grainy particles of bread crumbs against my cheek.

"Thank you!" He sounds like a five year old and he's grinning like he won the lottery.

"You are so fuckin' nasty!" I say, but can't help but smile as I wipe my cheek off.

"That's the way you like it." He's smiling cockily at me and I roll my eyes, even though my stomach knots up slightly and I'm smiling like a twelve year old school girl.

"Shut up!" I say as I turn my attention back to the television. What were we watching again?

"Is that the only pharse in your vocabulary now?" I nod stupidly. What is up with me? And where's Tiffany with my damn phone call?

"Would you do that?" I ask him as I gestured towards the television. It was "Fear Factor: Couples." They were passing some type of animal organ to their mate with their teeth. One word: Puke-a-licious.

"HELL NO!"

"Why not?" I question as I try to stifle my laugh. His facial expression was hilarious.

"First off: it's gross," He raises one finger before raising another, "Second of all: it's the couple's addition, and I don't have a girl." His tone was sad, not depressed, but not as excited as it was before.

"I'd go on there with you." Did I just say that!?!

"You would, huh?" he stops to think with a grin, "I guess we could pass through." Did he just say that?

"Well according to Tiffany, we could too." Okay, where's my phone call?

"She's been harassing you too?" Justin asked astonished, "Trace AND my mom have on back about you and me." My eyes involuntarily widen.

"Are you for real?" I ask, just as shocked as him, "What is up with that?" Yeah, like I wasn't falling into it.

"I don't know, but they need to get through their heads that we are not like that." I nod in agreement, but can't help but wonder why he's so appalled by the thought of us dating.

"I know right? I mean come on! Me? go out with you? Never in a million years." Okay, so maybe I was a little exaggerated in my tone of voice, but hey, if he can be appalled, so can I.

"What do you mean by, 'Me? go out with you?'" Justin questions.

"I meant what I said." He furrows his brows.

"You think that you're too good for me?" Whoa, where did that come from?

"No, I was just agreeing with you!" Damn it Tiffany! I'd love to get that call now!

"I didn't say it like that." Is he actually angry?

"Justin you can't seriously be mad over this."

"I'm not mad." he hisses. Somebody has something up his ass.

"Sure, and OJ didn't do it."

"Well, I see he's a free man." There isn't a bit of humor in his tone, I can feel him turning cold.

"Whatever, Justin. Can we just drop this?" I turn towards the t.v. again. If Tiffany would've called like I asked I wouldn't be sitting here right now. Getting the silent treatment from Justin. After about twenty minutes of dead silence I feel a poke in sides and I smile automatically, I'm ticklish as hell.

"Sorry." Justin mumbled it so quickly that I barely caught it.

"It's cool," I smile at him, "homeslice." He laughed.

"Homeslice?" I nodded, "Okay."

"Don't laugh at my word," I whine, "I don't laugh when you say murder."

"'Cause man, murder has some type of meaning. . .What the hell is a 'homeslice'?"

"Fuck you Justin. You are officially kicked out of the Homeslice Association." He laughed even harder at that.

"The Homeslice Association?" He's practically in tears, "Wow. Alonsha do me a favor and never but me in any of your associations again." He points at me when you he says 'your' and I smack his hand down playfully.

"Like I said Timberlake: Fuck you."

"No Alonsha, fuck you" His voice was suggestive and I shoved him.

"Go to hell." I whined.

"Save me a seat?"

"You know it."

~*~*~

Now it's been about, I don't know, two. . . maybe three weeks since my early traces of physical attraction have occured and to be honest with you, things have progressively gotten worse. Now I can't help but notice every last thing about him. Okay, so maybe I did that before, but now my senses are hightened ten times more whenever I'm around him. I can even predict his impending sneezes.

I know, it's gross. Too much mush for any human being to endure, but how do you think I feel?

As you probably guessed, I never got that call from Tiffany and don't worry, I kicked her sorry ass. Not literally, but it was definitely a war of words. She claims that she didn't call because it wouldn't have been good for me and Justin's "relationship." I wanted to smack the smile off her face when she said that, but the more I thought about it, I was kind of happy that she never called.

That night was fantastic. Me and Justin watched movies, talked about every topic known to man, and we even woke up in each other's arms. Well, not exactly. His head was on my shoulder and it prevented me from getting a comfortable position, which led to a Charlie horse in the morning, but it was worth being that close to him. Hearing him breathe. Smelling his cologne. . .

God, I sound like a stalker.

But anyways, I haven't seen Justin in three days. He's flying back home from New York after doing his photo shoot for his album cover. He's not done with recording and picking out songs, but he wanted to get it over and done with. So here I am. At the airport's "Celebrity" exit. Waiting patiently in the backseat of his Escalade. Mike, one of his bodyguards, is sitting in the front seat. Through the tinted windows, I can see a group of hopeful paparazzi practically drooling at the thought of getting an exclusive shot of Justin. But how is it exclusive when there are forty other guys standing with you, waiting for the same money shot?

It doesn't matter anyway because as soon as I here the cameras going off and questions being screamed, I know that Justin's on his way.

The door finally swings open and the screams get louder and the flashes get brighter, but it only last a second before Lonnie, bodyguard number two, slams the door shut after Justin.

"Hey!" Justin greets me with a kiss on the cheek, making a "muah" sound in the process.

"How was the shoot?" I ask him as he settles into his seat.

"It was okay," he said absent-mindedly as he put on his seatbelt, "I felt kinda dumb. . .twirling around and shit while some dude calls me 'beautiful'." He's smiling now, his eyes are bright with amusement.

"Did he tell you to give him sexy?" I'm cheesing like hell as I see the blush creeping into his face. He scratched his cheek nervously.

"Come to think of it, I might have been violated on that set." he says jokingly, causing everybody to laugh, "But what about you, Beautiful? You miss me?"

Like you wouldn't believe. "Boy please, I celebrate everytime you leave." Justin pouts, crosses his arms across his chest, and huffs like a six year old.

"Geez, Alonsha! You could've lied for the sake of my feelings." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Aww, Jay," I touched his arm, but he swatted my hand away, "You know I love you." He turns to me and smiles. His arm snakes around my neck and he pulls me towards him, purposely suffocating me in his armpit.

"I love you too, girl!"

"I can't breathe, Justin!" I mumble into his underarm.

"What's that?" Justin asks as if he's deaf.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!!" I shout as best as I can without using all that's left of my air supply.

"OH! You can't breathe!" He releases me from my armpitty prison, "Why didn't you say that the first time?" I glare at him and punch his arm. He lets out an exaggerated 'ow' and turns to face his bodyguards, that are laughing at our childish antics.

"Aren't you guys suppose to protect me from people like her?" He questions them increduously.

"People like me?"

"Yeah, crazy people!" His tone is playful, luckily for him.

"I resent that."

"Resent it all you want," He rest comfortably against the chair and he rolls his head to face me, "But you're still crazy."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"White people are crazy." He's ready to respond but I cut in, "I wouldn't say that if I were you, Justin. There's three of us and one of you." He face flatters and he pouts again.

"And why are we friends again?" He's smiling again.

"Because I'm, " I break out into a song, "Beautiful, I just want you to know, I'm your favorite girl." I hear him groan at my horrible singing and I laugh along with everyone else in the car.
A Party, A Bet, and A Rebound Solution by Timberlake
  A Party, A Bet, and A Rebound Solution

Everyone was gathered at Justin's house. They weren't celebrating anything in particular, but somehow it changed into a celebration of Justin and JC going solo. It was kind of a going away party. This was probably going to be the last time, in a long time, that all five of the Nsync guys will be together.

Justin was in the kitchen, talking with JC and Trace. Trace sat on the counter in the center of the kitchen, JC was sitting on a stool, while Justin leaned against the counter by the fridge. They were just voicing their fears about going solo when Alonsha walked into the kitchen. Justin looked up and smiled at her. He had just read her tongue-in-cheek shirt. It read "Made You Look" across it in bold pink letters. The letters matched perfectly with her pink flip flops and the belt that held up her low riders.

"Is there anymore Alize?" she questioned to nobody in particular.

"Fridge." everyone answered in unison. Alonsha nodded in response before heading into the fridge.

"So anyways," Justin said as he tried to continue his story from before. But when he looked back at his friends, he realized that they were no longer playing attention to him. They were checking out Alonsha's ass as she bent over to grab the bottle of Alize. Justin laughed at his friends' knowing smiles.

"You look nice, Lonnie." Trace commented as Alonsha smiled his way.

"Thanks." she said happily as she grabbed three glasses out of the cabinet.

"Are those all for you?" Justin questioned with a smile.

"No asswipe." JC and Trace snickered as Alonsha smiled at him in a condescending fashion, "It's for Tiff and your mother too."

"Damn, it was just a question." Justin explained as Alonsha flipped him the bird as she walked out of the kitchen. He laughed before sipping the drink in his hand. When he looked at his two friend they were smiling at him.

"What?"

"Trying to call Alonsha an alcoholic is no way to get her." JC informed. Justin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not trying to get her, Josh."

"And we all know why that is." Trace huffed as Justin glared at him.

"What's the reason? Joshua knows nothing." JC said innocently.

"Justin here thinks that Alonsha's not good enough for him."

"What?" JC said in disbelief.

"Trace, stop being a dick," Justin put his drink on the counter behind him, "I don't feel that way, and you know it."

"Then why don't you like her?" JC countered.

"Because. . . I dunno, it's just not like that between us."

"Alonsha doesn't want him." Trace inquired as JC laughed. Little did Trace know.

"I could have Alonsha if I wanted to," Justin said cockily, "I choose not to."

"Is that so?" Trace challenged as Justin nodded in response, "Well, how about we put some money where your mouth is?" JC cut in.

"Let's not." He said dismissively, "Dude, bets always come back to bite you in the ass."

"Yeah, 'cause he always loses them." Trace badgered on.

"You know what man? Give me the terms and I'm in." Justin stated confidently. JC shook his head in shame.

"You guys, this is so immature."

"No, if Trace thinks I can't do something for once, I want to prove him wrong." Justin whined.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Anyways," Trace said impatiently, "Nothing is out of bounds. You just got to get her to like you."

"Simple enough. What happens when I win?" Justin questioned.

"If you win," Trace corrected, "I'll have to. . . do whatever it is you tell me to do, for two months."

"You do that now." Justin and JC said in unison before laughing.

"Shut up, I mean embarrassing stuff like flashing an old lady or something."

"I don't know man, you might enjoy that." Justin commented as they laughed.

"But," Trace continued, "If you lose, you have to pose nude for a tabloid."

"What? Hell no, I'm not agreeing to that." Justin said defensively before Trace began to cluck like a chicken.

"What's the matter Timbo? Afraid that Ms. Daniels will be too much woman for you to handle?" Trace taunted as Justin fummed.

"No, but I think that my punishment is a little extreme."

"Fine, what do you think he should do JC?" Trace asked as JC put his hands up in surrender.

"JC nothing," he spoke with all seriousness, "I don't want anything to do with this, a-matter-of-fact, I'm leaving." He grabbed his Corona and walked out of the kitchen.

"Fine, screw him." Trace grumbled.

"No way, I'm definitely not doing that."

"Shut up man," Trace laughed, "I didn't mean that."

"Good, 'cause I was about say that you must've bumped your head."

"I got to think about your punishment." Trace said devilishly, "I want it to be good." Justin rolled his eyes at his friend's dramatic behavior.

"So, it's a bet?" Justin said unsure.

"Why, certainly" Trace said extending his hand. Justin shook it and it was done.

-*-*-*-

I don't know what happened after I exited the kitchen, but whatever it was, I don't like it.

I've been getting this weird vibe from Justin. He's been staring at me, and asking me to slow dance. He even held my hand for almost ten minutes, dragging me around like I was. . . Anyways, I wasn't really complaining, but it was weird. Now I'm sitting on the sofa next to him, my head resting on his shoulder. His arm is snaked around my waist and his hand is resting on my thigh. We've sat this close before, but for some reason it felt different.

I smiled at something, I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation everyone was having, but when I felt Justin shake from laughter I knew it was smile time.

"Well don't you two look cozy." Lynn commented as she smiled brightly at us. Justin's grip around my waist tightened.

"Feels cozy too." he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and Lynn gave me a motherly grin.

"So, how's the center going for ya, honey?" she questioned, her voiced was laced with her southern accent.

"It's doing great," I answer, "The kids are nice to have around." She smiles, dismissing our conversation. I go to sit up and Justin holds me down.

"Where you going?" he questions.

"I'm gonna get something to drink."

"Oh no, I'll get it for you," he offers as he stands up from the chair, "What do you want?"

"Ice tea." He nods and heads towards the kitchen. Did I mention this was weird?

"What's the matter?" I hear Lynn ask.

"It's just. . . I don't know. Does Justin seem. . .off to you?" She raises a brow, her bottom lip pretruding in thought.

"No," Lynn says dismissively, "He's always a gentlemen, especially when he's with a girl he likes." Whoa. Hold up. Rewind. Does Lynn remember who she's talking to here?

"Oh." I croaked out as I got up from my seat, "I have to find Tiffany, I'll be right back." Lynn gives me the go ahead and I make my way across the house to the back where the pool is.

"Wassup girl? Where have you been?" I turn around to see Joey with a martini in his hand.

"I've been around, Joe." I answer with a smile as he hugs me briefly, "How's everybody?" He shrugs and smiles.

"I'm good, Kelly's good, Bri's good. It's all good." We laugh before he speaks again, "What about you? I heard the whole marriage thing didn't go over too well." I inhale deeply before exhaling.

"I'm good actually."

"Well, that's great. I just. . ."

"HEY JOEY!" I hear Justin shout as he walks towards his friend. They embrace one another briefly before Justin moves to my side, drink in hand.

"You abandoned me," he pouts, "Mom said you were out here."

I accept my ice tea and smile, "Sorry about that, I was looking for Tiff, when I ran into Joey." I gesture toward his figure, that was now chasing Chris up and down Justin's unpaved driveway. Me and Justin laugh and I sip my cold drink.

"Well I was just talking to Scott and Tiffany wasn't too far away, I can show you where she is." Before I can even respond, my hand is in his and he's guiding me to Tiffany's location. Despite the fact that I should be fighting this, I can't help but hold his hand tighter, loving the way it felt with mine. Justin turned and smiled at me briefly before a camera goes off right in our faces, blinding me temporarily.

"You guys are so cute together!" I hear Tiffany squeal with delight at her photographic accomplishment.

"We are not together." I protest as she raises a brow.

"And you're holding hands because?" I quickly yank my hand away from his. Justin looks at me confused and slightly hurt by my abrupt behavior.

"I need to talk to you." I turn to look at Justin who's looking at his empty hand, "I'll be back." I hand him my drink and scurry off with Tiffany upstairs. I pull her into one of the guest rooms and lock the door behind me.

"I thought you and Justin were just friends." she smiles as she plops on the bed.

"We are, " I say taking a seat next to her, "But he's been acting kinda weird."

"Justin's always weird."

"No, I mean like. . ." I sighed, "Him holding my hand!"

"You were holding back."

"Automatic reaction." I lied. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Look Alonsha, I know you too well for you to feed me that bullshit," Damn, she's always right, "You like him."

"I do not."

"Yeah, ya do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do, and you know you do, so stop lying to yourself."

"I'm not lying to myself, it's just a ridiculous." I folded my arms across my chest.

"No it's not. You guys weren't meant to be friends."

"Why's that?"

"The first thing he did was ask you out Alonsha." I rolled my eyes.

"He was eighteen, I was seventeen. That was different."

"Look, all I'm saying is that Justin is trying to show you he likes you in his own way. Yes it was a different time back then, but the only reason why you didn't except his relationship offer was because you were with Kyle. Now there's no Kyle and there's no Britney. So, tell me Lonnie: What's holding you back now?"

"Lots of things! Like our friendship and the fact that we both just got out of relationships that ended horribly."

"You are so dramatic." She should talk.

"All I'm saying is that me and Justin were perfectly content with ourselves before you and Trace and Lynn started to pressure us to like one another."

"We didn't do jack butt nothin'"

"Oh yes you did," I stood up, "You and your 'Justin's so gorgeous, look at his eyes, his smile, his body.'" She burst into a fit of laughter. This bitch was not laughing at me.

"You like him so badly." she said inbetween her laughter.

"Shut up Tiffany." I whined, "I'm not suppose to feel this way." She stopped laughing and was wiping the tears from her eyes.

"You can feel any way that you want to, honey. There's no book that puts regulations on your heart."

"My heart?" I make a face, "I don't love him."

"Yet," she smiles, "You don't love him, yet."

"So, what am I suppose to do while I don't love him?"

"Get some." My eyes widen.

"What?"

"Rebound. You know? Get your cake and eat it too." I roll my eyes.

"I am not rebounding, especially with Justin."

"Oh come on!"

"No."

"Prude." I huff, completely insulted.

"I am not a prude!"

"Well you have to be a prude if you don't want to do the nasty with Mr. Timberlake." she states knowingly.

"What makes you think that he wants to have sex?"

"He's a guy? Duh."

"Justin doesn't rebound." she rolls her eyes.

"Everybody rebounds. It's natural, and it can't be helped."

"I don't want to be a rebound." I fall over onto the bed.

"Then make sure you make him never forget."

"How do you suppose I do that?"

"Do him, and make me proud." she laughs and I can't help but laugh along with her.

"Freak."

"Exactly." she concludes as she tosses a pillow at me.
Double Date by Timberlake
  Double Date


"We hold hands!" Justin whined as Trace rolled his eyes.

"So?" He was completely unimpressed.

"What do you mean so?" Justin questioned, "It's a huge deal."

"You hold your mom's hand don't you?"

"But it's different between me and Alonsha."

"Dude, holding hands?" Trace sat up in his seat, "You've got to give me more than that."

"You know I can't do that." Justin sighed, "I'm dating Alyssa." He was refering to Alyssa Milano, his current fling. They started to date a month ago, when he meant her at a club two weeks after the bet was made.

"Well nobody asked you to go out and date anyone," Trace responded, "You were suppose to be concentrating on Alonsha."

"I know, but Alyssa's hot."

"Alonsha's cute too."

"Yeah, well I know how Alyssa feels about me," Justin complained, "I don't know if Alonsha's holding my hand just to be nice or whatever."

"Why don't you ask?"

"What am I suppose to say, Trace?" Justin's hands were gesturing wildly, "'Hey Alonsha, are you holding my hand because you like me or what?'"

"Do what you got to do."

"I can't do what I got to do because I've got a girl."

"You're just dating her, nothing's official."

"That's not what Alyssa thinks."

"The hell with Alyssa, concentrate on Alonsha."

"What do you want me to do? Drop Alyssa?"

"Hell no, man. She's hot!"

"Exactly." They were both silent for a moment before Trace spoke.

"I got it dude," Justin turned to his friend, "Make Alonsha jealous."

"What?"

"Let her meet Alyssa, if she gets mad than she's yours."

"What if they like each other?"

"Then that's your problem."

"Thanks, Trace." Justin said sarcastically.

"Don't sweat it."

"How do you suggest I go about this whole jealousy thing?" Justin asked as Trace sat back in thought.

"Double date."

"And that means?"

"Set Alonsha up with one of our friends, right. Then, take everyone out to dinner, you and Alyssa, Alonsha and whoever, okay? Then you act all lovey dovey with Alyssa and get Alonsha all worked up. . ."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Alonsha's not going to go on some blind date, Trace."

"Don't knock it until you try it, bro."

"Fuck that plan man, it's not gonna happen."

"You're just scared that Alonsha's gonna like her date, aren't you?"

"No, I'm. . ."

"A punk ass that's afraid of a little competition."

"Am not."

"Prove it."

"Fine, Trace. You want a double date, you'll get a double date."


`*`*`*`*`*`


"No."

"Aw, come on!" Justin begged as Alonsha brushed him off.

"I don't do blind dates, Jay."

"It's really not a blind date, so to say. I know the guy." Justin rationed.

"Good for you Justin," Alonsha huffed, "And why are you setting me up with someone anyway?"

"I want you to meet someone I've been seeing." Alonsha's chest tightened.

"Seeing who?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Stop the bullshit, spill it." She placed her hands on her hips and looked at him expectantly.

"Well, her name is Alyssa." Alonsha raised a brow confused.

"Alyssa? What is she Cher?" Alonsha huffed.

"Milano, smartass." Justin answered smiling, "Alyssa Milano." Alonsha was trying to place her name when it hit her.

"The chick from 'Charmed'?" Justin rolled his eyes while nodding, "Ew, she's like forty, Justin."

"No she isn't," Justin defended, "She's only thirty." Alonsha made a face.

"That's gross."

"I'm not asking you to date her Alonsha," Justin informed, "I'm just asking that you meet her and get to know her before you judge her." Alonsha stared at him for a moment, he stared right back. She was a little pissed that he was dating someone behind her back for a month. Especially with all the hand holding business. But then again, he never really said anything about liking her. Maybe she just read him wrong.

"FINE!" Alonsha groaned in defeat. Justin smiled. He hugged her and Alonsha hugged back.

"Thanks for doing this, " he pulled away, "I think that you're really gonna like Trevor."

"Trevor?" Justin informed her that he was her date, "Is he gay?"

"No! What the hell?"

"Excuse me, but his name is Trevor." Alonsha stated in a duh tone.

"Trevor is a gay name?" Justin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, so is Justin." Alonsha smiled and Justin glared at her.

"You've got ten seconds to run before I kick your ass." Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Boy, please."

"1. . .2. . ." Alonsha slowly backed away, "3. . .10!" Alonsha screamed and ran as Justin chased her, laughing their asses off in the process.


*-*-*-*-*


I am so pissed right now, I want to just scream.

Here I am, sitting next to this Trevor guy, Justin across from me, Alyssa sitting to his left. Everybody's laughing at something Trevor said. I offer a weak smile as I pick at my pasta and meatballs.

"So Alonsha, Justin tells me that you're a counselor at a rec center." Her voice booms through my ears and I lift my head up. Everyone's staring at me, waiting for my response. Suddenly my mouth is dry.

"Yeah, I am." Okay, that was lame, "I'm an adolescent counselor." Justin smiles at me approvingly and I smile at Alyssa, who seems utterly impressed by my occupation.

"So, you know everything that's running through their heads, huh?" I'm a counselor, not Miss. Cleo.

"Unfortunately." That gets me some laughs. I smile politely and sip my champagne. They go into another conversation before I hear Alyssa's voice again.

"I have to go freshen up, I'll be right back." She gets up for the table and heads towards the restroom.

"Ahem." I look up and see Justin staring at me.

"What?" He gives me an impatient look.

"Why don't you go freshen up with Lyssa?" I glare at him. Not wanting to cause a scene, I excuse myself and head for the restroom. When I push open the door, I see that the bathroom is decorated with cream colored walls and paintings of flowers and nature. There are sofas and large mirrors surrounded by lights.

My living room doesn't even look this good.

I hear a toilet flush and the stall door opens to reveal Alyssa. She smiles at me before joining me at mirror. We stand in silence as I reapply my lip gloss and she washes her hands.

"So, you and Justin seem close. He talks about you all the time." She informs me.

Funny, he never once mentioned you. "Yeah, we are." I confirm with a smile as I twist the cap back onto to my gloss.

"How long have you guys been friends?"

"Um, we met when I was seventeen and he was eighteen, so about four, five years now." she nods her head before powdering her nose. There's another long silence.

"So you guys have just been friends?" I'm taken back by her question, but I smile.

"Yep," I answer as I dab on some foundation, "Frankly, I don't know what you see in him." Besides everything. She catches my joke and laughs. I laugh with her.

"He's really sweet. I just asked you that because he just talks so highly of you," she informs me, "But being around you tonight, I can see why he does." Damn her. Damn her. Damn her! Why did she have to go on and say that?

"Thank you Alyssa." I smile, "I appreciate that." She nods.

"Well, we should probably head back to the table, the guys might think we climbed out the window or something." I agree with a smile and we make our way towards the table. The guys are beaming at us as we take our seats.

"We were getting a little worried, we thought you guys climbed out of the bathroom window or something." Justin says smiling. Me and Alyssa laughed together.

"I knew we should've done it." I say with fake disappoint. Everybody laughs.

"So what were you ladies talking about?" Trevor questions.

"Nothing." Me and Alyssa say in unison before bursting into a laughing fit again. The guys look at us skeptically.

"Come to think of it, I don't even want to know." Justin says as we laugh again as we continue with dinner.


*-*-*-*-*


"So, did you have a good time or what?" Justin questioned me as we drove, headed to my apartment.

"Yeah, I did." I answered honestly, "Alyssa was funny and Trevor was really sweet."

"So, you liked Trevor?" Justin asked unsure. I rolled my head over to look at him.

"What's it to you?" I ask. He shrugs and his eyes briefly leave the road to look at me.

"Nothing, just asking." I smiled at his suddenly shy reaction.

"I'm just kidding, Jay," I tap his thigh, which causes him to look at me, "He was nice, and cute, but I don't think he's my type." Was that a smile forming on his face?

"Okay, so what is your type?"

"The opposite of you." I say jokingly. He smiles at me and nods.

"So you want some old, ugly, boring guy?" I laugh at him.

"Way to be modest." I joke as he pulls into my apartment's parking lot.

"I'm just telling the truth, Beautiful." I love that nickname.

"Sure, well nighty night, Justin." He leans down, offering me his cheek. I kiss him softly and exit the car. As I walk up to the door, I put some extra sway into it, knowing that he's watching. He has this ass fetish that I could never figure out.

I get to the building's entrance and hear him honk his horn. I turn and wave and he sticks his hand out the window waving back. I smile before heading inside, ready to free my aching feet from their heel prison.

I wave at Mrs. Dubose as I make my way to the elevator. She was the old woman down the hall with that damn cat, Gilbert. I hated that thing. All it did was start with Bosco and run home screeching when it couldn't finish the fight. But Mrs. Dubose was cool. She was the one that taught me how to make my infamous peach cobbler.

The ding of the elevator gets my attention and I step inside when the doors slide open. It's empty, thank God. Don't you just hate it when you're in an elevator with a complete stranger? It gets so akward because you don't know if you should say something to them. Tiffany says I'm the only one who feels that way because I'm "Socially Impaired", but what does she know?

Anyways, I get off at my stop and I can't help but notice that the pain in my foot is now throbbing. Why did I even wear these damn shoes? I'm a sneaker and flip flop kinda girl. Not pumps and stilletos. But Tiffany insisted that I'd look sexy as fuck so that Justin and Trevor would drool. Neither of them did though. Sure I got complimented, but what guy in his right mind would tell a girl she looks hideous knowing that she spent hours getting ready?

I take my keys out of my purse, thanking God that my feet would be freed. I make my way inside, locking the door behind me.

"Tiffany!" I shout, "I'm home!" She's not here. I should've known. She practically lives with Scott. I kick my shoes off with a relieved sigh, and make my way towards the kitchen. I hadn't really eaten much at dinner. I was more worried about the way Alyssa was feeding Justin off her plate like she was his mother. Even though she was probably old enough to be.

Damn, there I go again. Insulting the woman because she did the one thing I couldn't: Get Justin. I felt some type of way about everything. It wasn't right. I had Justin all to myself for a few months, and here she comes with her beauty and brains, and steals him right from under me.

But she did make him smile.

Fuck! Why do I do this to myself? Maybe I was in rebound mode. Maybe all these feelings for Justin were temporary. Maybe I only want him because he's there and fuckable. Maybe. . .

"AH!" I screamed when the phone rang, breaking the silence in the room. I rolled my eyes before picking up the phone.

"Yeah?" I ask into the phone while placing my bagel slices into the toaster.

"How was your date?" Tiffany, should have known.

"Fine, I guess." I answered absentmindedly.

"You guess?" she said disappointedly, "Was Trevor really gay?" I laugh before answering.

"No."

"Ugly?"

"Nope, he was pretty damn cute."

"He smelled like a day old onion?" I laughed even harder.

"Smelled like soap and water to me."

"He was snobby and mean."

"Sorry, he was humble and sweet."

"Okay, he was gay." She was hilarious.

"No, he was straighter than Justin." She sighed impatiently.

"Then what the hell? Are you guys going out again?" I place the phone between my head and shoulder.

"I don't think so." I attempt to spread cream cheese over my bagel slices.

"Why not?" Damn, what's with the third degree?

"Because. . ."

"Because is not an answer."

"Because he's just not. . ." I struggled to find the right word, "My type." I finally answer. I could practically hear her eyes roll.

"You mean he's not Justin's clone." I suck the cream cheese off of my fingers.

"Not what I meant." I protest as I clean up my mess.

"Then what is your type?" Not this again.

"The opposite of you."

"So you want some ugly, old, and bald man?" I'm done.

"G'night, Tiff."

"But. . .wait! I. . ."

*click*

I didn't want to hear it. I know I was gonna get it for hanging up on her, but at least I would have a night of peace. Looking over in the corner by the t.v., I can see Bosco's knocked out cold. I turned on the television and flipped through the channels. I finally settled for music videos.

Finishing my bagel a few minutes later, I struggled to keep my eyes open. Fuck it. It was a losing battle. I yawn and stretch as I stood from the sofa. I made a detour in the kitchen, tossing my plate in the sink as I made a mental note to clean it in the morning.

I reached my bedroom and stripped down to my bra and panties. I strolled over to the dresser and pulled open a drawer in search of a night gown. I found one and slipped it over my head. Turning to face my bed, I felt completely overjoyed. My day was over and I would finally get some rest.

Jumping into the bed, I sunk happily into the cushion of the mattress and the coolness of my pillow. I flipped the lamp off and sighed in content once the sleep took over my body.
Weird by Timberlake
  Weird

Justin stared at her intently. Trying to figure her out. Her body language. Her style. The way she moved. Something. . .something to make him know what she was thinking, but he got nothing. She was completely unreadable. He sighed, stretching and neverly falling off of the stool he was sitting on.

Good thing she didn't see that, he thought as he laughed to himself.

"What?" She turned away from the stove she was cooking over and smiled at him, her chubby cheeks narrowing her eyes. He shrugged in response before inhaling deeply.

"Whatever you're cooking smells good as hell." Justin commented, completely dismissing her question. Alonsha just rolled her eyes, stirring the sauce in the pot front of her.

"Whatever I'm cooking, is not for you." Justin raised a brow in confusion.

"I thought I was a dinner guest?" She covered the pot and put down the heat.

"No, you're just a freeloader," Justin laughed, "You're always here. Can't you hire someone to cook for you?" Justin stood, walking up the stove in search of something he could pick at.

"Why would I pay someone to cook for me, if you do it for free?" His hand made a dive for the fried chicken, Alonsha slapped it away.

"Well maybe I shouldn't cook anymore."

"And waste all this good talent? That's criminal." He successfully grabbed a piece of chicken and was munching away happily.

"You are so greedy."

"You think I'm greedy in the kitchen, you should see me in the bedroom." He winked and Alonsha shoved him.

"Get out of my kitchen you freak." Right then, Tiffany walked in with a smile.

"Did you say something dirty, Jay?" Tiffany asked accusingly. Justin came up behind her, snaking his arm around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"No," he pouted, "Alonsha's just being mean to me again." Alonsha huffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"You are a damn liar, and you know it."

"Now Alonsha, what did I say about being mean to Justin?" Tiffany scolded.

"You believe him?"

"Of course she does, she loves me." Justin taunted and Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Both of you bitches can get out of my kitchen."

"Your kitchen? The last time I checked, I paid rent too." Tiffany argued.

"Well the last time I checked, you couldn't cook." Alonsha countered.

"I'm not leaving." Tiffany huffed.

"Me neither." Justin smiled.

"Fine, both of you won't eat." With that being said, Tiffany and Justin scurried out of the kitchen as Alonsha laughed to herself.


-*-*-*-


"Ugh. . .I can't believe I ate that much. . ." Elisha groaned as she placed her head on Trace's shoulder.

"I know," Trace agreed, "But Alonsha's food is like drugs, man. Once you start, you can't stop." Everyone laughed lightly, too stuffed to make any real laughter.

"I think that if I keep eating like this, my baby's gonna be addicted to greens and fried chicken." Allison commented as her hand ran over her slightly round tummy.

"You know what really got me?" Justin asked to no one in particular, "That damn cobbler." Everyone groaned as they laughed, understanding exactly where he was coming from.

"I still don't understand where you learned to cook like that." Jared said as Alonsha shrugged.

"Well, where ever it came from, thank God, 'cause the last time I ate this good was when Nanna made Christmas dinner." Scott said as everyone nodded.

"I'm glad you guys liked it." Alonsha said sitting up, "Especially you Jay, your bony ass needs some meat on your bones." Everybody laughed.

"Yo, remote please." Tiffany requested. Trace and Justin went for it at the same time. After a brief struggle, Justin won out, passing the remote to Tiffany.

"You're always trying to beat me at something." Trace whined.

"Maybe if you won something every once in a while." Justin shot back. Everyone began to laugh.

"Shut up. Biotch!" Trace said causing an eruption of laughter.

"Hey, Justin is not a bitch," Alonsha defended, "He's my bitch, so get it right." That caused everybody to laugh even harder.

"Damn man, you're pussywiped! Whssh!" Jared made a whipping hand motion. Everybody 'Oh'ed and laughed.

"Damn straight." Justin agreed, winking at Alonsha who was practically in tears.

"Anyway. . ." Alonsha said in a desperate attempt to change the subject. It only caused everyone to laugh even harder.


-*-*-*-*-


Everyone decided to stay and watch movies. Trace, Elisha, Scott, Jared, and Allison went to get movies and snacks. Justin and Tiffany cleaned up, and Alonsha was allowed to shower and relax.

"I can't believe Jared said you were pussywiped." Tiffany laughed as she and Justin washed the dishes.

"I know," Justin agreed as he dried off a plate before placing it in the rack, "He should know better than to put a man's business all out." Tiffany snorted.

"Justin please! What business?"

"Me and Alonsha's" Justin answered as he smiled.

"You and Alonsha have no business," Tiffany countered, "If ya'll did, she would've told me."

This time Justin snorted, "She doesn't have to tell you everything."

"No she doesn't," Tiffany passed him the last plate before turning off the faucet, "'Cause she's a horrible liar, and I can read her like a book." Justin couldn't argue, when Alonsha lied a blind man could see it.

"So what? Doesn't mean anything."

"It means everything."

"Fine, since you know her so well, how does she feel?"

"About?"

"About. . .whatever." Justin said sheepishly as they sat down at the kitchen table.

"Whatever being you, right?" Justin shrugged.

"It could be anybody."

"Well, in that case, " Tiffany paused dramatically.

"What?" Justin said impatiently.

"Well, it doesn't matter," Tiffany teased, "Since it's not you you're worried about." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Fine, it's me," he admitted reluntantly, "How does she feel about me?"

"Eh. . .I don't know."

"What do you mean I don't know?"

"I meant what I said."

"What about the whole open book thing you were preaching about?" Tiffany shrugged while standing up.

"I don't know, Justin," she said earnestly, "Why don't you ask her yourself?" Justin narrowed his eyes at her, completely pissed.

"Remind me not to talk to your ass again." Tiffany laughed.

"Justin?"

"What?"

"You just talked to me." Justin smiled sheepishly before laughing.

"You're funny, really funny." he commented before wrapping his arm around her neck and placing her head in his armpit. She mumbled hopelessly into his underarm and Justin laughed.

"What are you doing?" Justin turned his head towards the voice and he smirked despite himself. Alonsha had just gotten out of the shower, it was evident because of her wet hair and the dampness of her skin glimmering in the kitchen's light.

"Nothing." Justin answered innocently as he released Tiffany, who gasped for air.

"Jackass!" she laughed as she punched him in the arm.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Justin grabbed his arm in pain as Tiffany stuck her tongue out at him. With a huff, she retreated from the kitchen and Alonsha laughed as Justin continued to rub his arm.

"Did that hurt?" she asked mockingly. Justin made a face before releasing his arm.

"No." he lied. He wouldn't be surprised if he got a bruise.

"Right." Alonsha said sarcastically as she walked over to the fridge. Justin watched as she bent over and grabbed a Snapple Iced Tea. His eyes instantly fell to her ass. Justin was a butt man and he would never deny his eyes a free show. He'd be lying if he said that Alonsha didn't give J Lo a run for her money, but he would never admit this outloud.

"Juicy, huh?" Justin asked as Alonsha looked at him confused, "That's what your shorts say." Alonsha smiled.

"You checking out my ass Timberlake?" Justin eyes widened from the panic he began to feel.

"Uh. . .no?" Alonsha rolled her eyes and placed the rest of her tea in the fridge.

"You're gonna have to do better than that Justin." Justin laughed.

"Yeah, I'll work on it."

"Don't worry, I check your ass out too." Alonsha laughed and Justin gasped as if he were offended.

"I am very sensitive about my butt Alonsha," Justin pretended to cry into his hands, "It's not my fault I took those No-Ass-At-All pills." Alonsha went into hysterics and Justin laughed with her.

"Oh shit, man," Alonsha said as she tried to regain her composure, "You are funny."

"Yeah, I know." Justin said cockily. They heard everybody coming back into the apartment and Alonsha smiled.

"C'mon," Alonsha ordered, "We don't want them to start without us."

"Wait." Alonsha turned and faced him.

"What?"

"I umm. . ." Justin didn't really know why he called her back. He just didn't want to rush out of the kitchen, he was enjoying her company. Alone.

"You um what?" Alonsha smirked at his odd behavior.

"I um. . ." Justin sighed, "Can we just hang out?" Alonsha made a face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Alonsha asked confused, "We are hanging out." Justin scratched the back of his head nervously. Was he trying to ask her out? He didn't know. The words just rolled off his tongue.

"No, not like this." He gestured toward the kitchen door, refering to the gathering in the living room, "I mean us. Me and you. Nobody else." Alonsha put her hand on her hip.

"We do that all the time." Justin rolled his eyes. Why wasn't she getting this?

"Look Alonsha. Me, Justin, wants to take you, Alonsha, out. . .somewhere. . .alone." Alonsha stared at him for a few minutes before laughing in his face.

". . .You know what?" she composed herself, "I thought you were serious for a minute there." Justin didn't look amused, and Alonsha quickly realized he wasn't playing. "Holy shit, you're serious?"

"Duh, since when do I ask you out?" Alonsha stared at him a few moments. His eyes never left hers and she was beginning to become self-conscious beneath his stare.

"Justin I don't think that we should."

"Why not?" Justin asked confused.

"Because. . ." Alonsha thought for a second, "It's just weird."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is, Justin!" Alonsha said raising her voice a little, "No. Plain and simple."

"Fine." Justin put his hands up in surrender, "Fine." He was mad. Yes she had the option of no but she wasn't suppose to take it, duh!

"Justin. . ."

"No, it's okay Alonsha," Like hell it is, "I'm sorry I asked." With that he walked out the kitchen, leaving Alonsha completely confused.


=-=-=-=-=


What the hell happened in the kitchen? Shit, why did this happen? He won't even look at me.

"Justin?" I whisper but he acts like he's too occupied with the movie to hear a word I say. Fine, if he wants to be a big baby, then two can play that game.

"Aww shit, we're out of popcorn." Tiffany groaned as she walked out of the kitchen. Everybody looked at the couch. The same couch me and Justin happened to be sharing.

"What?" I hear him ask. Oh so now he can talk.

"You guys are on snack duty." Uh, since when?

"I don't want popcorn. Do you want popcorn?" Justin asked me. He wanted me to say no, but fuck what he wants.

"Actually, popcorn sounds good." He's glaring at me now. Oh well.

"Fine." He grumbles this as he stands, "But I pick the flavor." The bastard doesn't even wait up for me. By the time I get outside he's practically reversing out of the parking lot.

"Damn, Justin!" I say completely annoyed.

"Well you should've hurried. I don't want to miss the movie."

"Oh quit your bitchin'!" I groan, "Who do you think you're fooling?" He looks at me as if he has no clue what I'm talking about.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Classic line from the classic asswipe.

"Don't feed me that shit," Okay, I'm pissed, "You're just acting like this because of what happened in the kitchen." He's silent for a moment. He knows I'm right.

"I told you I'm fine with you saying no, okay?"

"Then act like it, okay?" I mock him angrily. Who does he think he is? Getting all pissy because I told him no.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. We pull up to the Ralph Lauren Market. It's the only place Justin could show his face at without being mobbed. Sometimes I wish he wasn't famous. It was too much work.

After grabbing popcorn, candy, and other junk we head to the register. It was a quick process and everything was over as quickly as it began. We walk out to the car. Justin unlocks the doors with his remote and we jump inside after tossing the stuff in the backseat. The ride home was in silence, except for the Al Green music playing in the background.

Once we get to the apartment, everybody attacks us like savage beast. They take the candy, pop the popcorn and drink the beer. Me and Justin laugh at their behavior but stop as soon as we notice that we're angry at one another. I know it's stupid, but I'm not going to stop being angry until he apologizes.

We finally make our way to our previous seating arrangements and continue watching the movie in front of us. We apparently missed the rest of "Independence Day", which pissed Justin off, because "Pretty Woman" was on instead.

"Popcorn?" Elisha offered from her spot on the floor.

"Thanks." I say accepting the blow from her hands. I munch on it for a few moments before I feel eyes on me. I turn to look to my right, and Lord behold, it's Justin.

"You gonna eat all that?" I should punch him in the face.

"Maybe."

"Can I have some?" This bitch was playing, right?

"I don't know. Can you?" He rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm not begging your ass for some fucking popcorn."

"Then I guess you're not hungry." I pop another salty kernal into my mouth and exaggerately "yum" at the delicious favor.

"Popcorn whore." He's smiling and I can't help but smile too.

"At least I'm not a hungry whore." He flips me the bird and I bend his finger back until he says mercy. I laugh victoriously before his hand cups my cheek.

"You got something. . .right here." he explains as his finger rubs the corner of my mouth, "There you go." His finger lingers by my lips and I stare at him confused. He looks like. . .like. . .What was I saying?

"Yo! Love birds!" We snap out our trance and turn to face Jared, "There's enough mush in this movie, don't make it worst." Justin blushes and moves away from me. I'm practically shoved my head into the bowl. How weird was that?
Tease by Timberlake
  Tease


I feel like crying. No sobbing. Better yet, I feel like crying enough to fill the Hoover Dam. Why am I so unhappy? I'll tell you why, two words:

Justin Timberlake.

Yeah, I'll admit it, I miss him. A whole lot, but it's not my fault he won't talk to me. It's been a week and the most conversation we had was three days ago during an awkward phone call that began with hello and ended five seconds later with him claiming he was working in the studio. God, why is he so complicated? Since when does one of your closest friends come out of nowhere and ask you out?

I know what you're thinking: I'm completely insane for rejecting his date. But I have my reasons people. I mean, for one thing, what if we don't work out, huh? Yeah, you didn't think about that did you? We can fall apart instantly and what will that lead to? Tears, fights, and a perfectly good, no fantastic, friendship down the drain.

My second reason, we just got out of horrible relationships. Yeah I know, we could rebound and fuck each other's brains out from here to kingdom come, but what will that do? Ruin a perfectly fantastic friendship! Because when all is said and done, we won't be able to be around each other. How can you go back to being friends after sleeping with someone for "fun"?

See, I think about these things. You don't just jump into the water without dipping your toes in it first, now do you? And if you do, doesn't it always shock you when your perfectly warm, and content skin touches the icy, unknown waters? Ugh! I'll never go swimming again. . .

"What are you thinking?" I look up from my Cosmopolitan magazine to look at Tiffany.

"Huh?" She rolls her eyes and curls her feet beneath her body.

"Talk." Damn her. She's always in my head. How rude is that?

"There's nothing to talk about." Okay, I'm a horrible liar, we've already established that.

"Yeah right," See? I told you, "Come on. You've been acting funny ever since that dinner get together thing we had last week. Did something happen?"

"Justin asked me out." Her eyes widen with excitment.

"And you didn't tell me?" I shrugged in response, "So when's your date? We have to go shopping!"

"What date?"

"The date that you said yes to, right?" I make a face, playing dumb, "Tell me you didn't tell him 'no'?"

I swallow slowly and look down at my hands guiltily, "I didn't tell him 'no'?"

"Are you crazy!?!"

"Maybe?" She shoots me a dirty look and I cringe, waiting for her impending tirade.

"You must've lost your gosh darn mind, Alonsha! Justin's. . .JUSTIN! My God woman, are you dumb, deaf, or blind? What the hell? Do you have any idea how huge of a deal this is?" Okay, now she's getting dangerously close to bruising my confidence here.

"Look Tiffany, I don't need you preaching to me about how huge of a deal it is for Justin to have asked me out. I'm not a child, I made my choice for my own reasons, so leave it alone." Wow, I actually sounded like I knew what the hell I was talking about.

"What reasons?" Her voice was unconvinced.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship by trying something that isn't going to work out anyway." She rolled her eyes and sighed deeply.

"How do you know it's not going to work out?"

"How do you know it is?"

"Because, some things are just obvious, and this is one of them." I huff and get off the sofa. I didn't want to deal with this bullshit. I knew I should've kept my mouth shut.

"Tiff, you can live in your little fantasy world where love is everywhere and nothing bad can happen, but I live in the real world, where shit happens and I'm not trying to let anything hurt something that I care deeply about, especially me and Justin's friendship." By this time I made my way into the kitchen and was pouring myself a glass of juice and popping popcorn for the movie me and Tiffany were about to watch.

"I don't live in a fantasy world," Tiffany pouted as she sat at the kitchen table, "I just want to see you happy again." I closed the juice container while rolling my eyes.

"I am happy, Tiffany."

"No you're not," she argued, "Not like you were when Kyle was around." Why did she have to say that? I can feel the urge to cry coming on, but I push it back.

"The hell with Kyle, I don't need him." I was lying. I missed him sometimes, when I was alone, or when I saw Tiffany and Scott in a boo-loving affair.

"I agree, you don't need him," she stated as she sat up in her chair, "But you need somebody." Her words hit me hard.

"You know what, Tiffany?" I angrily slam the fridge door shut after tossing the juice inside, "Mind your own fucking business!" I'm only in the kitchen long enough to see her shocked expression before I walk out to my room. I slam my bedroom door shut and lock it securely. I flopped onto the bed and stared at the white ceiling.

"Damn it."




*-*-*-*-*-*



"For the millionth time, Trace, I'm fine." Justin whined as he tried to get the video game controller back from his friend.

"I don't believe you." Trace tucked the device behind his back, preventing Justin from reaching it.

"Give me the damn controller!" Justin snapped and Traced made a face.

"And you're not angry?"

"I'm angry because some jackass is trying to ruin my damn game." Traced rolled his eyes.

"You're angry because you got rejected." Justin stopped struggling for controller and stared at his friend.

"I didn't get rejected," Justin argued, "Rejection only happens when you give a shit about the person's response." Traced laughed.

"Do you have any idea how lame you are?"

"Gimme me the damn controller." Justin whined.

"Gimme got shot and he didn't recover." Justin put his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, keep the damn thing." He got up from his place on the sofa and made his way into the kitchen.

"Dude!," Trace called after him while tossing the controller on the couch, "Since when don't you talk to me?" He was now leaning on the kitchen doorframe, looking at Justin disappointedly.

"Trace. . ." Justin groaned fustratedly, "There's nothing to talk about." Trace looked at him for a moment.

"I'm telling mama that you're lying to me." He made a beeline for the phone and before Justin could respond, Trace was talking.

"Dude, stop it!" Trace didn't listen.

"Yeah. . .uh huh. . .Well actually, Justin has to talk to you about something. . .He's right here. . .Hold on a sec." Trace and Justin struggled for a moment, but Justin finally relented and placed the phone to his ear.

"Hey mama." He smiled, before flipping Trace the bird.

"Is everything okay, sweetie?" She was worried. Great.

"Well. . .yeah." He lied to his mother of all people. He winced.

"Right. Randall, what's going on?" He sighed as he sat on a kitchen stool.

"It's Alonsha, ma." he finally admitted as he absentmindedly played with a napkin.

"Is she okay?" There goes that worried tone again.

"Yeah. . .yeah she is." Justin struggled to explain, "I. . .um. . .well. . ." He looked at Trace, wanting to kick his ass for this.

"Well?" Lynn asked into the phone.

"I asked her out." Trace smiled. He was getting there.

"Well that's great, baby!" Lynn said excitedly. Justin laughed nervously.

"Yeah, great."

"So, when's the date?" Justin rolled his eyes.

"I said I asked her out, ma" he explained, "I didn't say she said yes." She was quiet for a moment. Justin knew she didn't expect that. Guess that made two of them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, honey." Lynn cooed comfortingly, "Did she tell you why she said no?" Justin shook his head, even though she could not see him.

"Not really," Justin said running his hands along the edge of the cool marble counter top, "She said that it was weird."

"Weird?" Lynn was confused.

"Yep."

"Why would it be weird?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know, mama." Justin said sadly, "But she made her answer clear to me."

"You're just gonna give up?" Lynn asked surprised.

"What do you want me to do?" Justin asked confused, "I can't hold a gun to her head and make her say yes."

"Tell her that you really want to give it a try."

"I thought me asking her out in the first place was telling her that."

"Don't sass me, boy." Lynn scolded, "Since when do you stop going after something when you only gave it one try?"

"Mom. . ."

"Don't mom me." Lynn stated firmly, "Call her."

"I can't. . .it's weird."

"Well make it unweird."

"But. . ."

"No buts, Justin. Call." She hung up on him. Damn it. Now she was mad.

"Thanks, Trace." Justin said sarcastically. He stood and placed the phone on the receiver.

"What happened?"

"Mom's mad at me. Thanks to you."

"Not that," Trace said dismissively, "What did she tell you to do?"

Justin glared at him, "She said to kick your sorry ass."

"Ha ha ha. Seriously, man."

"She told me to call Alonsha and don't take no for an answer." Justin explained.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"You gonna call?" Justin rolled his eyes. He was nervous as fuck. What the hell was he gonna say to her anyway?

He sighed defeatedly, "Do I really have a choice?"



*-*-*-*-*-*



I wasn't really angry with Tiffany, but you know how something gets too close to home for your liking? Yeah, well this was one of those moments.

Now I'm laying on back, still staring at the ceiling. I wish I brung my juice with me, I'm so thristy. But I can't go out there, not after yelling at Tiffany. So I waited until I heard Tiffany leave. She's upset, I know. She was just trying to do what she thought was best for me, I knew that too. But still, I just wish she would let me figure things out on my own.

The red numbers on my alarm clock inform me that an hour has passed since my yelling incident. I roll off of my bed and open my bedroom door. Bosco is instantly at my feet, barking hungrily. I feed him and drink my juice. The apartment is dead quiet and I nearly scream when the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Did you say no because of Alyssa?"

"Justin?"

"Answer me." His tone was desperate and it took me a moment to realize what he was talking about.

"Justin," I sighed, "It's not Alyssa."

"Well, I broke up with her just incase you're wondering."

"Why?" God I hope it wasn't for me.

"Well. . .because," Oh God, "She wanted to be too serious, and I'm not ready for that."

"Oh." There was silence. A long, akward silence.

"So why did you say no?" I'm quiet for a moment, trying to gather my thoughts together.

"Justin, dating you is a huge thing. . .I mean, you're my friend and I don't want to lose that." I hear him sigh, the same annoyed one Tiffany gave me earlier.

"You'll never lose me as a friend, Alonsha."

"If we date and we break up, what are the chances of us ever speaking to each other again?"

"Why are you so hell bent on us not working out?" I want to scream. Why can't anybody get what I'm trying to say?

"I'm not hell bent on anything, Jay. I'm just being realistic."

"No, you're pessemistic." he argues, "How do you expect us to work out if you're not even looking at it in a positive light?"

"What 'us', Justin?" That came out colder than I wanted it to.

"The us that will form once you give us a chance." I rub my hands down my face and groan. This man was killing me. I wanted to so badly but I just couldn't do this. I can't risk being hurt again, especially by Justin. It would kill me.

"I'm sorry but I can't." My voice trembles slightly and I can feel a lump in my thoart.

"Why not?"

"Where did all this come from anyway? Since when do you want to date me?" I know my question caught him off guard as I hear him breathing into the phone.

"I. . .don't know." he answers honestly, "I just do." He just did? Why did that seem to be enough? Before I get a chance to think, the words roll off my tongue.

"Okay, we can try this." I hear him laugh to himself.

"Good, great!" I can hear him smile, "How about tomorrow night?" My heart skips a beat. Why so soon?

"Damn, Jay." I complain, "Why tomorrow?"

"Why not?" he counters, "I miss you." Damn him and his sexy, angelic voice.

"Well, since you put it that way. . ." He laughs heartily into the phone and a smile creeps across my face.

"Oh, and fancy yourself up."

"Enough to kill?" I ask grinning my ass off.

"Nah, enough to murder."



=*=*=*=



So, it's almost twelve by the time me and Justin reach my apartment door. We're laughing as we talk about Justin giving the bird to a pesty photographer until we reach my door. For some reason, the air has gotten thicker and silence washed over us.

"Tonight was really nice, Justin. I had a great time." I comment and I stifle a laugh once I see the blush creeping into his creeks. He smiles and thanks me before we laugh nervously.

"So, I guess it's against the rules for you to let me in now that we're dating, huh?" Justin questions with a mischevious grin.

"Rules are meant to be broken, Jay." I open my door and Justin trails in behind me, locking the door.

"So, where's Tiffany?" I pull my black poncho over my head and turn to face Justin.

"She's at Scott's." I answer as I tossed the piece of clothing on the recliner, "You want something to drink?"

"Got any Gatorade?" I make a face of disgust.

"That crap is nasty, Jay." I complain as he smiles at my childish behavior.

"It's good!" he argues, "Besides, it keeps me energized." He winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Is that all you think about?" He pretends to think for a moment as he pulled off he black blazer.

"Pretty much." I laugh and head into the kitchen. I open up the fridge and search for his drink. When I don't find it, I grab a Sprite instead.

"Sorry, Justin." I apologize as I walk into the living room, "All I have is Sprite." He makes a face before excepting the drink. I plop on the sofa next to him.

"Tonight wasn't so bad, now was it?" I hear him ask as I take off my shoes.

"Yeah, it was." I joke as Justin rolls his eyes. I begin to lay out on the sofa, placing my feet across Justin's lap.

"Do I look like an ottoman?" Justin questions with a smile.

"No, you look a divine piece of grade A meat." I joke as Justin laughs heartily.

"Grade A meat? I don't even want to know. . ."

"Hey, those are Tiffany's words, not mine."

"Sure. . .you know I'm hot shit, girl" Justin smiles cockily.

"Yeah, you're shit all right. . ." I mumble as Justin laughs.

"Nice, I like that one, Beautiful." He comments. The next thing I know he's playing with my toes.

"Yo, back off the merchandise." I warn as a playful grin comes across his face.

"What's the matter, Lonnie?" he says teasingly, "Ticklish?" The bastard gripped my ankle and mercilessly tickled the soles of my feet. I was laughing my ass off, begging him to stop. He wouldn't listen, so my foot acted for me: I kicked him, right in the mouth. He dropped my foot instantly and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I felt bad, he looked like he was in pain.

"It's okay." he mumbled through his hands. Sitting up, I moved to his side. I removed his hands from his mouth so I could see. Nothing seemed wrong and I couldn't help but smile when he pretruded his bottom lip, asking if he it was bleeding.

"No, honey. There's no blood." I assured, "Are you sure you're okay?" He nodded.

"Can you make it feel better?" He sounds like one of his little brothers.

"How?" I asked curiously.

"Kiss the boo boo?" I should've known. It's Justin I'm talking to here.

"I should've kicked you harder." I say with a smirk and Justin laughs.

"Oh come on, Alonsha."

"No," I say firmly, "You take me on one date, and you expect a kiss?"

"I thought the rules were meant to be broken."

"Under certain circumstances." I explain.

"You know you want to. . ." he teased as I rolled my eyes.

"No I don't."

"One little peck is all I'm asking for." he begs. If only he knew how much I wanted to kiss him. . .lick him. . . taste him. But of course I'd never say that outloud.

"Justin. . ." I whine as he pulls the puppy dog eyes and pouts. God, I'm weak I tell you, WEAK! Aren't women suppose to play hard to get? If I kiss him, he wins. I'll be easy. But damn, being seen as easy has never looked so good.

"Please. . ." he whispers once he moves dangerously close to my face. His forehead is resting on mine and I can feel his nose brush against mine. He smells so good and he's so close. . .

"Nope." I tease pulling away. Justin groans and I grab the remote off the coffee table. I lay down in my previous position and flip through the channels of the television.

"You are just plain wrong." Justin complained as I laughed. He was burning a hole in the side of my face from staring at me for so long.

"Oh suck it up, you big baby."

"You're such a tease."

"Just the way you like." I smile at him, completely amused.

"I hate you." he grumbled, but couldn't help but smile.

"Aww," I say mockingly, "I love you too."
What Would Happen? by Timberlake
  What Would Happen?


Everything was moving in slow motion. Time was almost standing still as I watched him from across the table. He was rambling on about something. His hands were gesturing everywhere, and he was smiling at his story. I smiled too, out of politeness, even though I wasn't paying attention to a damn thing he said. His eyes were far too captivating for me to notice anything else.

He looked so handsome tonight. The baby blue of his sweater accented his eyes perfectly. The sleeves were pulled up to his elbows, exposing his muscular forearms. His silver watch was clearly visible and it glimmered in the dim lighting of Nobu's resturant. I've never seen a man so gorgeous in my life.


Electricity, eye to eye
Hey don't I know you
I can't speak



I hear him laugh and I smiled even harder, if that was possible. He sips some of his wine and I can't help but notice the way his lips curl over the edge of the glass. Those soft, pink lips. I involuntarily lick my own lips. Justin smiles at me and I look away as the butterflies swarm my stomach.


Stripped my senses
On the spot
I've never been defenseless



"So, what do you think?" he asked me suddenly and I blink completely caught off guard.

"What?" He laughs at me and shakes his head.

"Nevermind." he says through his laughter.


I can't even make sense of this
You speak and I don't hear a word



"I'm sorry, I kinda spaced out." He nods understandingly and smiles at me.

"It's cool, I tend to babble sometimes." He's embarrassed and his blush is too cute for words.

"No, it's not that," I assure, "I was just. . .thinking."


What would happen if we kissed?
Would your tongue slip past my lips?
Would you run away, would you stay?



"About?" he asks curiously. I smile and feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

"About. . .stuff?" He nods again.

"Is there any 'stuff' you want to talk about?" I shake my head 'no' and he smiles at me. Damn that smile.


Or would I melt into you
Mouth to mouth, lust to lust
Spontaneously combust



"Would you like to try any of our desserts?" Me and Justin both turn our heads upward to see a waiter standing patiently.

"Well, do you still have those caramel custards with the chocolate wafers?" Justin asked as the waiter nodded.

"Yes sir, we do." Justin smiled happily.

"Okay, we'll take two of those." Justin said as the waiter excused himself.

"Caramel custards?" I question curiously. There goes that smile again.

"Yeah, they're so good." I nod, "They're in this bowl made of this waffle cone kinda basket and they put some custard in it and drizzle it was caramel and fudge." I laugh at his excitment before sipping my wine. Once I place my glass down, I see Justin looking at me. He licks his lips and I smile weakly as the butterflies come back.


The room is spinning out of control


"What?" I ask him nervously. He smiles at me and reaches across the table. He takes my hand in his and holds it warmly. I look from our hands to his eyes.


Act like you didn't notice
Brushed my hand



"You are so beautiful." I'm almost tempted to look behind me to make sure I'm the one he's looking at. My heart jumped and I swallowed hard. What do you say to that?

"Justin. . ." I begin.

"I mean it, Alonsha. You've always been beautiful." Damn his charm. His irresitable charm.

"Well, I try." I joke, trying to lighten the mood. He laughs softly but never lets go of my hand.

"I wish we did all this sooner." I look at him confused.

"Did what?"

"Go out." he answers.

"Me too." I say honestly as the waiter comes back. Our hands reluntantly fall apart as he places our desserts in front of us. We thank him before we nip at our food. After eating in silence for a few moments, I can feel the warmth of Justin's hand again.

"Thank you." he says. What the hell is he talking about?

"For what?" I asked completely confused. He squeezes my hand softly.

"For being you." I smile in response, completely speechless. Oh. My. God. My heart just quivered in my chest. Nobody has ever thanked me for being me before. Where had this man come from? Why had I been dumb enough to never go after him before? I could kick myself right now.

It's our fourth date. Yes I said fourth, and I still haven't gotten the balls to kiss him. On our third date, I had come close to it. But as soon as he leaned in, I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. I don't know why I'm scared to kiss him, but everytime he tries, I pull away. Now, I'm here in New York with him. Sitting in one their most famous sushi joints, eating this delictable dessert and all I can think about is his soft lips gracing mine.


What would happen if we kissed?
Would your tongue slip past my lips?
Would you run away, would you stay?




-*-*-*-



Dinner was great, and now me and Justin are in his Mercedes heading back to our hotel, where he claims there's another "surprise" for me. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited, but I'm also nervous. What else could he have instore for me? The date itself was a surprise. He blind folded me and when he removed the thing, I was standing in front of his jet, hearing him say we were headed to New York.

"Don't be nervous, Beautiful" I turn from the car window to look at Justin, "You'll like it, I promise." He looks from the road briefly to give me a reassuring smile. I smile back and continue to look at him. Damn, he was one gorgeous man. I turn my attention back to my window. I watch as the scenery goes by in a blur. My heart raced slightly when I hear Justin sing to the Usher song playing on the radio.

"Play another slow jam. . .This time make it sweet. . .On a slow jam. . .For my baby and for me. . ." I could've sworn I heard him smile on that last part, but lets not jump to conclusions.

We finally pull up to the Four Seasons Hotel. It was a nice ass hotel, but Justin said that it was nothing compared to the penthouse suite he usually stays in at the Hilton. But anyways, we make our way inside, the valet takes Justin's car to the back. The woman at the front desk greets us. We each give a polite hello and take the elevator up. When I see the the elevator pass our floor, I look at Justin confused.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He smiles at me and takes my hand.

"You'll see." I smile back. I'm still a little skeptical but I don't say anything. We finally reach the last floor and Justin pulls me out of the elevator. We turn down a corridor and I see a stair way leading up to the roof.

"You're not gonna push me off the building are you?" I ask jokingly and Justin stops dead and his tracks.

"Who told you?" He looks so serious that I'm almost afraid. . .until he starts cracking up.

"You jackass!" I whine as I punch him playfully.

"You had to see your face. . ." he says through his laughter, "Priceless, man. Priceless." We walk up the stairs and Justin opens the door for me. I walk out before him and I'm instantly hit by a gentle breeze. The next thing I knew, Justin's large hands were over my eyes, blinding me completely.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it," he whispered softly in my ear, "I'll guide you to your surprise." The whole time we're walking, I can't help but relax against the warmth of his body. He's so close. So warm. So. . . gone?

"Justin?" I questioned once the warmth fell from my back.

"Keep your eyes closed." Justin said as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. A few moments later I felt his hand gripping mine. He guided me a few steps before stopping. I could smell vanilla and hear soft music.

"Open them." My eyes slowly drifted open and I sucked in my breath once I saw the display in front of me. Justin had candles adourning the roof. A blanket was laying in the center of the candle display and music flowed from a radio that was perched on a small glass table. I also took notice to the bottles of champagne.

"Did you bring me up here to get me drunk?" I asked playfully as Justin grinned.

"You know me so well." We laughed briefly before he gestured toward the blanket. I sat down and watched as he walked over to the table, pouring some wine in each of the glasses.

"Thanks." I said as I accepted the drink from his hands. He plopped down besides me with a sigh and we sipped our drinks silently.

"You know what?" Justin said breaking the silence, "I thought that this was going to be. . . weird. You know what I mean?" Of course I knew what he meant.

"Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about," I said with a nod, "The whole transition from friends to. . . this." He laughed at my hesitation.

"This. . . this is nice." I smiled at his choice of words and I watched as he scooted over closer to me.

"Dance with me." he whispered in my ear. I'd be lying if I said that his voice didn't send a shiver down my spine. The way his warm breath caressed my cold ear. I'd do anything to have him close to me, even if it meant dancing.




-*-*-*-*-



Justin offered her his hand as she stood from the blanket. She took it willingly and he smiled as she nervously leaned against him. He breathed in her scent and couldn't put his finger on what it was. All he knew was that nobody smelt like her. She had this honey smell to her. It was light and natural, not suffocating like most of the perfumes he was used to smelling.

He was beginning to feel guilty about his bet. He no longer wanted to be a part of it. Justin had realized that the bet had no real purpose any longer. He knew that she liked him, or there wouldn't have been a second date, let alone a fourth. But he never mentioned any of this to Trace. Hell, all Trace knew was that Justin was in New York. He hated keeping things from his best friend, but this was something and someone he wanted to keep to himself. Call him selfish if you want to, but he wouldn't care. If being selfish meant being with Alonsha, than so be it.


I've been crushed like paper
I've been washed like rain
I've been scared of sleeping
In case I wake up the same



Justin nuzzled his nose deeper into her hair, inhaling her scent. She smelt so good. She felt so good in his arms. . .so perfect. It scared the hell out of him.

He felt the same way about Britney and all that did was rip his heart out his chest. Justin knew for a fact that Alonsha was in no rush to have a serious relationship, but that didn't stop his heart from beating ten times faster the moment she walked into a room. Or stop the feeling of relaxation that overwhelmed his body the moment he'd hear her voice. It was too much, too soon.


I've been broken and battered
I've been lost in my home
I've been cryin' a river
I've been cold as a stone



His mind was telling him to pull away while he still had the power to. But his heart quivered in protest. All he wanted to do was hold her in his arms and never let her go. He felt. . .normal with her. Justin was no longer one of the most sought after popstars. In her eyes, he was Justin Randall. Mr. Tennessee white boy with a sprinkle of soul. He smiled as he remembered her words. She always came up with creative shit like that.


But falling into you
It carries me far enough away
And everything you do
It lightens up my darker side of day



Alonsha Daniels was one of his best friends. She was one of the few people that he would put his trust in. He knew in his heart that he loved her dearly as a friend. That was one thing that would never change. But his mind couldn't help but drift to the future. The future that showed that friendly love turning into something more. . .

He felt her shiver against him and he gripped her tighter. Another wind blew by and he enveloped her in his arms, as if he were afraid she'd blow away in the light breeze. Justin could feel her hold him tighter, as if she read his mind. His hands ran up and down her back, assuring her that he'd never let her go.


I just hope that the wind
Doesn't blow you away



Alonsha was so confused right now. Here she was, boo-loving on the rooftop of some glamorous hotel with Justin Timberlake of all people, and she felt so. . . out of place. She didn't belong here. She didn't deserve this. Justin didn't want her. He was only using her as a rebound. She knew that she was just a good time. A way for him to make Britney disappear until something better came along. But damn, she wished that he knew what he did to her.


Something 'bout the way you looked at me
Made me think for a moment,
That maybe we were meant to be



Her eyes drifted down to the wine bottle on the ground. She was sure that it cost more than her entire wardrobe. She squeezed her eyes tight. Maybe when she opened them she and Justin would be on a normal date. Being normal people. Laughing at some random joke as they sat in one of the Rosco's Chicken and Waffles back home.


Living our lives seperately
And it's strange that things change
But not me wanting you so desperately



Damn it, he was still holding her on the rooftop of the Four Seasons. She had still gotten there via his private jet. She was still dancing with one of the most desirable men on the planet. Nothing changed. Especially the beating in her heart.


Oh why can't I ignore it?
I keep giving it in but I should know better



"Alonsha?" Her thoughts were quickly shattered by the sound of his voice. She pulled away from him, just enough to see his face. The warmth of his hand caressed her cold cheek and she swore her heart was going to pop out her chest at any moment. She couldn't tear her gaze from his blue eyes. She hated his eyes. They were so. . .intense. That's why she could never lie to him. There was something about the way he looked at her that made it impossible to do so. The same something that made her want him even more.


'Cause there was something 'bout the way you looked at me
And it's strange that things change
But not me wanting you so desperately



Justin softly pressed his forehead against hers. His nose brushed against her own and their eyes closed briefly as they enjoyed the closeness they were sharing. "Can I kiss you?"

Her words caught him off guard, hell, they caught her off guard. Justin smiled at her and she smiled back. She felt like it was her first kiss all over again. The butterflies. The anxiousness that overwhelmed her completely. But then again, Justin would be the second guy she ever kissed in her entire life.

"You want to kiss me?" Justin taunted. Alonsha smiled. She had forgotten that his ego was so big. She had done the worse thing she could've possibly done; make it larger.

"Look, if you don't want to kiss me, Justin. . ."

"No. . . I do." Justin admitted softly but never moved in for the kiss. He was going drive her out her mind if he didn't do something. She was just standing there waiting. Watching as his smile grew the more her impatience grew. She finally had enough. She cupped his face in her petite hands the best she could and kissed him. At first it was more her than him, but once Justin got over her intial agressiveness, he slowly moved deeper inside of the kiss.

Justin could taste the cherry flavor of her lip gloss and felt the warmth of her mouth. His hands gently met her face and he tilted her head back slightly to kiss her deeper. Once his tongue slipped through her cherry lips, he realized that she tasted as sweet as she smelled. Her tongue found his and they playfully tagged one another.

Alonsha pulled her tongue back, teasing him. Justin pulled her head closer to his, desperately trying to find her tongue again. Alonsha smiled and pulled away from the kiss.

"Damn, girl." Justin whispered and Alonsha laughed lightly. She was happy, he enjoyed the way she kissed. Even girls get a little self-conscious about how they perform.

"Damn yourself." Alonsha commented as Justin blushed, "Aww, is Randall blushing?" Justin laughed nervously.

"Naw, it's the cold." He lied. Alonsha made a face before moving closer to him again.

"I think I can warm you up." Okay, so maybe it was a tad bit cheesy, but the way she said it turned him on. He smiled and leaned down until their lips met again. This was something they could both get used to. . .



Song Credits:

"What Would Happen."- Meredith Brooks

"Slow Jam"- Usher/Monica

"Falling Into You"- Kasey Chambers

"Desperately"- Michelle Branch
Shame On Me by Timberlake
  Shame On Me


Justin had been sitting in the fitting room for almost half an hour, helping Alonsha pick out an outfit for tonight's clubbing affair at the Avalon. He sighed and checked his watch. Alonsha was taking all eternity to put on this last outfit.

"Hey, Beautiful? How about sometime today?" He heard her huff and he smiled, knowing she was rolling her eyes like always.

"I hate this outfit, Justin. I look. . . ridiculous." Justin rolled his eyes. Every outfit had been "ugly" or "too revealing." Sometimes he felt like he was shopping with his grandma.

"It's fine, Alonsha. Just let me see for myself."

"No," Alonsha whined like a five year old, "You'll laugh at me." Justin rolled his eyes and smiled over at Big L, who raised a brow comically.

"Either you come out, or I'll come in." Alonsha threatened to cut him if he tried, but that only made him want to do it even more. He stood from the chair and tugged softly at the curtain that blocked her from his view.

"Stop it!" Alonsha whispered harshly as Justin began to move the curtain over.

"Come out now, or suffer the consequences." Justin taunted as he fiddled with the curtain even more.

"Go to hell, I'm changing."

"So, if I happen to open this curtain, you'd be half nekkid?" He turned and wiggled his eyebrows at his bodyguard. They both laughed and Alonsha russled inside the curtain.

"First of all, it's 'naked'. And second of all, if you open this curtain, a fresh pair of Nikes will be rammed right up your ass." Her comment caused Justin to laugh heartily, she laughed also.

"Come on, Beautiful. I know you look good." Justin pleaded.

"Justin. . ." Alonsha groaned.

"I won't laugh, I swear." Justin promised, "I just want to see it. If you don't want it, then I won't buy it."

"Okay. . ." Alonsha agreed reluntantly. Justin smiled and backed up, giving her room to make her appearance. She stepped out timidly and looked down before finally meeting Justin's gaze.

"Damn. . ." he mumbled. She was wearing a stretch silk camisole that was gold. The color complimented her brown skin and the v-neck of the top made her clevage known. Her jeans hugged her curves and golden stitch of them matched her top perfectly. She was simply. . . well, beautiful.

"Stop making goo-goo eyes at me." Alonsha complained as she folded her arms over her chest.

"You look. . .hot!" Justin commented enthusiastically. A little too enthusiastically for Alonsha's liking.

"Whatever," she stated dismissively, "You're my boyfriend now, it's your job to lie to me."

"I'm not lying." Justin quickly argued, "You do look hot. You is on fire, girl!" His flamboyant tone caused her to laugh despite herself.

"You are such a dork." Her hands began to smooth down the silky material of the top and she looked down at herself, "Do these jeans make my butt look big?"

"Yes." Justin answered quickly with a smile. Alonsha gasped offendedly and pouted.

"You shouldn't have said that." Big L warned. Justin laughed before feeling Alonsha's fist connect with his upper arm. Justin yelped and began to rub the area.

"I can't believe you said that!" Alonsha said sadly. Justin continued to nurse his bruised arm.

"It's a good thing!" Justin argued while pouting, "Your ass is fine. You should show it off."

"Why didn't you just say that?" Alonsha asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Because you should already know I have an ass fetish." Justin stated in a 'duh' tone, "Beside. . . the look on your face was too good." He started cracking up and Alonsha smiled. He was such an asswipe.

"You can kiss my fine ass." Alonsha stated rolling her eyes.

"Getting a bit cocky, aren't we?" Justin questioned as Alonsha looked over herself in the mirror. She flipped him the bird before slumping her shoulders.

"I can't get this." Justin looked at her confused.

"Why not?"

"Because this shit cost damn near a hundread bucks! And these jeans. . ." She lifted the tag for a better look, "One-hundread and twelve! Oh hell no!" Alonsha said shaking her head and walking towards the fitting room.

"Alonsha. . ." Justin whined as she brushed past him and into her previous stall.

"Don't whine, Jay." Alonsha stated firmly, "You are not gonna pay for this. I refuse to let you."

"You are so dramatic, Alonsha." Justin huffed, "You're getting the outfit."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are," Justin stated hurriedly, "You are infinity plus one!" He laughed victoriously when Alonsha mumbled 'damn' before stepping out of the stall. She was back in her tee shirt, capris, and flip flops with her new outfit balanced on one hand.

"You suck. . ." she mumbled as they walked towards the cash register. Justin laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Aww, thank you!" he stated sarcastically, causing her to smile.


-*-*-*-*-*-


"Alonsha? You're not seriously gonna sit here all night are you?" Tiffany asked her friend for the millionth time. Alonsha made a face while her eyes roamed the crowded club.

"What else do you want me to do?" she questioned irritably, "I can't dance, and I'm for damn sure not doing that." Tiffany's eyes followed her pointing finger and they landed on some girl taking body shots off of some other female.

"You get paid if it's girl on girl. . ." Tiffany said as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Alonsha.

"Bitch please!" Alonsha huffed as Tiffany laughed at her facial expression.

"Who's a bitch?" Justin asked, startling Alonsha.

"Don't sneak up on me like that," she whined, "Especially in a club."

"Geez Louise, grandma! Loosen up." Justin joked as he smiled brightly at her.

"I am loose." Alonsha argued.

"Hopefully not too loose." Tiffany gave him a dap and they both began to laugh hysterically. Alonsha narrowed her eyes at them and sipped her drink.

"Both of you bitches can kiss my ass." Alonsha stated while sipping her drink again.

"Damn, somebody's a little grumpy." Justin mocked as Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"It's not her fault," Tiffany explained, "She hasn't gotten any in months." Alonsha's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Tiffany!" she growled as Tiffany stiffled a laugh.

"So, it's true?" Justin questioned.

"Yes," Alonsha answered quickly before realizing what she just confessed to, "I mean no. . .I mean. . .mind your business!" Justin laughed at her. She couldn't have been more embarrassed than in this very moment.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't either." Justin announced as Tiffany and Alonsha both shot him looks.

"Boy, stop lying." Alonsha quickly countered.

"You didn't sleep with Alyssa?" Tiffany asked bluntly.

"Nope." Justin answered coolly as he lounged in his seat.

"Come on, Blue. You don't have to lie to us." Justin's eyes met Alonsha's and he smiled suggestively.

"I'm serious. I'm waiting for the right woman to come along and make me beg for some." Justin stated, "Alyssa was too easy." Tiffany huffed and Alonsha turned her eyes to the glass in her hands.

"Since when did easy women become a problem?" Alonsha asked while raising a brow.

"The sex is always better the longer you wait. It builds anticipation." His breathy tone made her eyes meet his again and she saw the darkness of them. Something that only happened when he was excited or becoming passionate about something. She prayed that the passion he was feeling was all for her.

"Right. . ." Tiffany stated, breaking the exchange going on between the two, "So you like the challenge?"

"Hell yeah," Justin stated honestly, "The greater the challenge, the greater the victory." Tiffany smiled and turned leaned back in her chair.

"You want a challenge?" she asked as she and Justin faced one another, "Get Alonsha to dance." she whispered to him so that Alonsha wouldn't hear. Justin laughed causing Alonsha to become alert.

"Don't I always?" he stated confidently. Alonsha was confused. What were they talking about?

"Are you guys plotting something?" Alonsha asked suspiously. They both laughed and Justin stood from his seat.

"Dance with me." he asked suddenly. Alonsha looked over her shoulder than back at him.

"Who are you talking to?" Justin smirked and rolled his eyes.

"You, genius." He smiled, "Let's go boogie."

"Boogie?" Alonsha asked amused, "Right. . ." Justin sighed and leaned down towards her. She was almost certain he was gonna kiss her. But, fortunately, he didn't.

"Please?" His warm breath caressed her lips and she almost leaned in to kiss him, but there was one problem: Tiffany.

"No," she stated firmly while playfully shoving him so that he was no longer in her face, "You know I'm rhythm impaired." Justin laughed.

"Yes I do," he confirmed through his laughter, "But I'm willing to risk my well being to dance with you."

"Justin. . ."

"Alonsha. . ."

"Will you two stop it?" Tiffany interrupted, "Alonsha, honey, it's just dancing. Stop being a prude." She rose out of her seat and walked downstairs to the main dance floor, leaving Justin and Alonsha alone.

"You heard the lady." Justin stated with a shrug.

"I'm gonna embarrass myself." Justin rolled his eyes.

"You're not gonna embarrassed yourself," he stated a-matter-of-factly, "You'll embarrass the both of us." Alonsha narrowed her eyes at him and Justin laughed.

"You're horrible." Alonsha complained as Justin leaned down and kissed her. It was a short and sweet, but was a very public display of affection. When they pulled apart, she could've sworn there were five sets of eyes on them.

"Come on, baby. One dance." His voice was so soft and affectionate. Plus he called her baby. He had before, but now that they were together, there was a whole other tone to it.

"Okay, one dance. But I warned you fair and square."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin felt like such a pervert. No, he was a pervert.

He was trying so hard to pay attention to her words but he couldn't. His eyes would first find her eyes, then travel down her neck and land on her supple breasts. Her perfectly round breasts. . .

"Justin!" His eyes shot up and he blushed in his state of panic.

"Huh?" he asked innocently. Alonsha smiled and raised a brow.

"Are you even listening to me?"

No. "Yes." Alonsha made a face.

"Sure you were. . ."


I know you wanna talk
And tell me about your day
But I keep wandering off



"I was!" Justin lied. Alonsha stared at him for a few minutes.

"Were you checking out my boobs?" she asked bluntly. Justin eyes widened.

"I. . .uh. . .well. . ." She was laughing at him now. He laughed too, not knowing what to do. He felt like a fifteen year old again, being embarrassed because he had gotten caught looking in the girl's locker room.

"Do you want my body?" Alonsha mocked while cracking up.

"Ha ha ha," Justin said sarcastically, "No."


Oooh how your hair...
falls in front of your face
While you try to keep it up



"It's okay, you know." Alonsha assured, "It's natural for you to look at me. I'm sexy as hell." She jokingly ran her hands through her hair and pursed her lips at him. Justin made a face and nodded slowly.

"Sure. You keep telling yourself that." Alonsha shoved him playfully and placed her hair into a ponytail.

"Shut up, asswipe."


I've always paid attention to your point of view
But now i want to focus on the rest of you. . .



Her petite frame raised from her spot on the couch and she walked towards her kitchen. Justin tried to stop himself, but his body won out. His eyes fell to her ass. He watched as it moved to the beat of her walking pace. Even in baggy sweat pants her ass stood out. It was too much. He was horny as hell. . .


Shame on me wanting you
The way i fantasize about
What i'd give, what i'd do
I just want to work you out



"What do you want to eat?" she asked from the kitchen.

"You."

"Excuse me?" Alonsha asked from the kitchen.

Here comes the panic. Calm down, man. Maybe she didn't hear you. Justin thought. "You got anything good?" he asked quickly. Alonsha came walking out of the kitchen. This time he watched the way her chest bounced with her every step.

"Chinese. . .or something from a pizzeria." She held up two menus, one in each hand.

"I'm in the mood," Justin answered, "For chinese! I'm in the mood for chinese." he added on quickly. Alonsha shot him a weird look before nodding.

"Okay. . ." she said unsure, "What do you want?"

You. "General's chicken." Alonsha nodded and walked back into the kitchen to make the orders. Justin breathed a sigh of relief.


Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind
Shame on me another time



The food had arrived a while ago, so Alonsha and Justin were munching happily on their chinese dishes. They were watching "The Family Man." It was a good movie. Funny too, but mostly romantic. They were on a scene where Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni were rolling around on the bed and he told her she was beautiful. Alonsha awed and Justin rolled his eyes. Even though he thought it was a pretty romantic scene.

"He is so in love with her. . ." Alonsha commented. Damn her. Now that his eyes were on her, they refused to leave. How could she do this to him? She had no make up or fancy clothes on. She was all natural and it drove him out of his mind.

"Yeah. . .love." he said softly. Alonsha turned and looked at him.

"Are you high?" Justin laughed despite himself.

"No," he said in disbelief, "Why would you ask me something like that?"

She shrugged. "You're being weird, is all." Justin laughed again.

"Since when do you say, 'is all'?" he asked mockingly.

"I guess I been hanging with your country ass a little too much." she joked as she closed her container of food and placed it on the coffee table next to Justin's.

"What's wrong with being country?" he questioned as if he were offended.

"Well nothing," Alonsha explained, "Unless your ass is from LA." She smiled and Justin's eyes fell to her mouth. Her lips were just as soft and inviting as they were the first time he kissed her. The way electricity ran through his body the moment their lips met. He wanted to feel that again. . .


Please dont walk away
I'm only drifting 'cause you look so good tonight
Now that we're alone it's so hard to listen
You know you got me mesmerized



She punched him and Justin fell out of his trance.

"What?" he questioned irritably.

"Were you listening to a word I said?" she asked annoyed with him.

"Yeah, I was."

"Then what did I just say?" Justin paused for a moment before smiling.

"You said 'Then what did I just say'." he answered smartly, "See, I was paying attention."

"Justin, that's not funny." Alonsha sighed, "What's wrong?"


Shame on me wanting you
The way i fantasize about
What i'd give, what i'd do
I just want to work you out



"Why does something have to be wrong?" Justin asked curiously. Alonsha gave him an impatient glance.

"Stop pussyfooting around. . ." She had said something else, but Justin lost her the moment after she said 'pussyfooting.' She shouldn't have used the p-word.


Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind
Shame on me another time



"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Justin asked innocently. Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Forget it, 'cause apparently, what I say has no importance." Damn, she's not suppose to be angry.

"I'm sorry. . .I just. . ." What was he gonna say? I just want to fuck you? He sighed.


I've always paid attention to your point of view
But now i want to focus on the rest of you



"You just what?" Alonsha asked. Justin looked at her and smiled.

"I can't concentrate, girl. You look so good and I. . ." He was cut off by her laughter. The next thing he knew, he was laughing with her.

"You think you're so smooth with your lines, don't you?" Justin shrugged in response.

"I'm just telling the truth." Justin argued. Alonsha laughed again and picked up her container of food.

"I look so good. . ." she mumbled as she laughed to herself. Justin smiled, relieved that he had gotten out of that. He didn't want to freak her out with his dirty thoughts. She was barely comfortable kissing him and holding his hand. He thought it was a miracle when she let him slip his hand beneath her shirt. He knew it sounded so high school, but like he said earlier, the longer the wait, the better the sex. And he was ready and willing to beg. . .


Shame on me wanting. . .



Song Credit:

"Shame On Me" - Ryan Cabrera
Say Yes by Timberlake
  Say Yes


Author's Note: Hey People! Just in case you guys want to know how the characters look and a small bio you can go here: Character Bios/Photos


In my head, you're always in my head
In my dreams, you're always in my head
In my pain, you're always in my head
In my peace, you're always in my head



I hummed to the melody as I finished up the dishes. I love India Arie. So does Justin. Yeah. . .Justin and I have a lot in common. He's so great. I miss him though. He's in Philadelphia recording, but he's coming home tomorrow. I can't wait. Just the thought of him makes me smile. And I think about him a lot. I guess that's why I love this song. It's exactly how I feel. . .He's always in my head. . .

"What the hell are you grinning about?" I snap out of my fantasy world when I hear Tiffany's voice. I didn't realize I had been grinning like a village idiot.

"Nothin'" Justin.

"Right. . .Are you getting some?" I nearly dropped the plate in my hands.

"Nooo!" I laughed and she made a face.

"Uh huh. . ."

"I'm not." Seriously, I'm not. It's only been a few months since me and Justin kissed. Months of kisses and playful caresses, but nothing serious.

"You whore! You've got to be getting something to be this happy." I roll my eyes.

"Why can't I just be happy?"

"Because. . .you're too damn happy for just happy." Wow, that made sense.

"Oh, shut up!" I whine.

"Does this have something to do with Justin?" she questioned teasingly.

"No." A lie. A bold face lie. You might be wondering why I'd say that. Well here's the deal. Tiffany doesn't know about me and Justin. Nobody does. We've opted to keep that vital information amongst ourselves. Not that we have a problem telling them, we just want to figure things out for ourselves. Have something private that we can enjoy alone without the rest of the world disecting every part of our relationship.

"Whatever," she said dismissively, "You're a damn liar. You know that you're excited about lover boy coming home tomorrow."

Damn straight. "Is it a crime to miss a friend?"

"No, but it is a crime when you turn down a fine ass friend when he asked you out." If only she knew.

"Yeah, okay" I say making my way out of the kitchen.

"You know you want his body!" Tiffany shouted from the kitchen. I began to laugh. If she only knew. . .



*-*-*-*-*



He was packing, singing, and dancing. Justin Timberlake: The Ultimate Multitasker.

"I. . . guess. . .you. . .say. . .what can make me feel this way. . .my girl. . ." Justin tossed the last piece of his clothing into his duffle bag. He spun on his heel and strolled over to the vanity mirror across from his bed. He looked over himself, satisfied with his appearance. Shaved head, Old Navy tee shirt, Diesal jeans, and a fresh pair of Air Jordans. Not to mention his diamond studs from Tiffany's and his iced out watch, courtesy of Jacob the Jeweler of course. Like Alonsha said, he was a divine piece of grade A meat.

Justin winked at his reflection and smoothed his hands over his clothes. He laughed to himself. That conceited gesture would've earned him a smack from Alonsha, that was for sure.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Justin looked over his shoulder and smiled sheepishly at his friend.

"Nothin', man" he lied as Trace laughed.

"Right," he stated sarcastically, "So, what was the whole Temptations thing about?" Justin didn't respond. Instead he laughed and shrugged.

"Let's go, boy. We've got a flight to catch." Trace made a face, confused by Justin's happy mood.

"It's nine in the morning and we're gonna go to an extremely crowded, paparazzi filled airport. Why are you so excited?" Justin rolled his eyes and tossed his duffle bag over his shoulder before grabbing his suit case.

"I'm excited to go home, man." Justin explained, "I miss. . .home." Trace laughed.

"You miss Alonsha." Justin shrugged, "What's going on with you two? You hittin' that, Jay?"

"Nah, man. It's not like that."

"Mmm hmm. . ." Justin rolled his eyes, "Have your secrets, I'll find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, whatever." Justin said shooing him out of the hotel room, "Plane, now. Let's go."



-*-*-*-*-*-



My eyes were closed. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. He smelled so good. . . Do you know the sensation you get when it's cold as fuck and you finally find that warm comforting spot on your bed, hundled in a mess of cozy blankets? That's what it feels like. . .here. . .in his arms. So damn good. . .

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me." I smile when I hear his voice.

"I'm comfy, Jay." I whine. He laughed and mumbled 'comfy' as if it were the most ridiculous word known to man.

"I'm not a bed. . .but if you want to, we can head upstairs." I pull away from him so that I could see his face.

"Nice try, Justin." I smile, "But it ain't gonna happen." He pouts and I caress his cheek.

"Even if I begged?"

"Sorry, not gonna work." He smiles down at me.

"It's cool, I like this too." His arms embrace me tighter. We're dancing. I don't know what happened between us watching movies to now, but somehow, we ended up in his living room swaying to the smooth sounds of Brian McKnight.

"Jay," I say softly.

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind." I chickened out. You wouldn't believe what I was about to say to him. I was actually going to take that invite upstairs. Don't judge me people. I'm sexually deprived. I deserve a little nooky.

"You can tell me." he whispered softly. Damn him. He looks so good tonight. Okay, so maybe he looks good every night, but it's so different. . .It's sexy, and dark and oh so fuckable. . .

"It's not important." Damn, I'm such a punk. My body's screaming for some sexual healing and all I can do is shy away from it and pretend to be in control of my libido.

"Your thoughts are always important." His hand is on my cheek. It's so warm and manly. . .

"It's cool." I squeak out while pulling away from him, "I'm just a little tired. All this dancing is hurting my feet." Justin smiles at me. He probably knows I'm lying. He always knows.

"I'll give you a message." A foot message? Oh my God! Where did this man come from?

"Okay," I say softly, "But don't try anything." He laughs and rubs his jaw.

"Yeah, I'm still recovering from the last time." We laugh and sit on the couch. I lay out on my back and Justin sits indian style at my feet. His hands are already working on my feet. Damn I'm in heaven.

"You got some big ass feet, woman." he laughs. I make a face.

"You know my foot is dangerously close to your crotch, right?" Justin coughs nervously.

"Point taken." I laugh and sigh. I could get used to this.

"Oh, right there." I practically moaned the words, but his hands felt so good.

"Right here?"

"Mmm hmm. . ." His hands are drifting upward and I can feel them run up and down my calf. Talk about getting chills. His hands are on my thighs, working inward, when he pulls them back. I neverly cry out in protest, but opted not to.

"Give me your other foot." I lift my left foot and place it on his thigh. His hands start working their way upward again and stop at my thigh. Right when he goes to pull them back, my hand holds his in place. He looks at me with a mixture of confusion and excitment and I smile at him while raising a brow suggestively.

"I think I'm ready for bed." I whisper. My tone is sultry and deep. I scared myself. Since when do I talk like that? Justin looks surprised, but quickly recovers.


See I've been watching you for a while your smile and stuff
and I don't know if I can be with you for tonight alright,
is that alright baby, baby



"Shall we?" He offers me his hand and we head upstairs to his bedroom. My heart is racing a mile a minute and I can't seem to think. My mind is completely blurred and I can hardly breathe. I was getting some. With Justin.

God is good.

We barely stepped into the room before we were all over each other. So much was running through my mind, but nothing really mattered. He was kissing me. Everywhere. Touching me. Everywhere. It all felt good.


There is only one for me
You have made that a possibility
We could take that step to see, ohh
If this is really gonna be
All you gotta do is say yes



We were both topless now. His tongue was in my mouth, swirling around mine. His hands were under my skirt, grabbing my ass. It was probably one of the most erotic things you could see. I was almost tempted to look at our reflection in his bureau's mirror, but it seemed a little too freaky for my liking.

My hands ran down his abs and I shivered when he sucked on my tongue. He was sucking my tongue. Damn. Now I was more than determined to get his pants off. I fumbled with his belt for a moment before finally getting it undone. I unbuttoned his jeans and opened the fly. They fell off his slender frame into a pool at his feet.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so. . .



His mouth had unfortunately left mine. But it found my neck instead. I could feel the hot wetness of his tongue running over my skin. I could also feel myself tremble in the pit of my stomach. I was so hot now. I felt his hand on my ass again, but this time he unzipping my skirt. The silky material caressed my skin as it traveled to the floor, leaving me in my black panties.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so



My hands traveled down between us and ran over his hard dick. His breathing hitched and I continued to rub it as my other hand caressed his nipples. I began to walk forward causing Justin to walk backwards towards the bed. He fell onto it and I straddled his torso, careful not to put all of my weight on him. I slid down his body agonizingly slow until I felt the bulge of his boxer briefs through the thin cotton of my panties.

Damn, he felt so good. But I didn't want to rush.


Loving you has taken time, taken time
But I always knew you could be mine



My mouth founds his briefly before I began to kiss his jawline, down his neck, across his collar bones, and over his nipples. His hands grabbed at my ass again when I licked over his nipples. His aggressiveness turned me on and I kissed him deeply while grinding into his package. We moaned in each other's mouths when he flipped us over.

His mouth was running along my shoulders as his hands traveled down my body. I felt his his fingers latch onto the elastic of my panties, pulling them down my hips. I arched my back, causing our chests and stomaches to meet, so that he could get them off quicker. His warm skin felt so wonderful against mine.


I recognize the butterflies inside me
Sex is gonna be made tonight, tonight
All you gotta do is say yes



Once my underwear was removed, his kisses lingered lower and lower. His wet mouth caressed a scar on my stomach. I watched as he ran his finger over it. He didn't say anything, thank God. Now his tongue was running over and under my naval. He pushed my legs apart slightly and began to kiss my thighs. I felt the wetness of his tongue run over the spot where my hips and thighs meet. I could feel the anticipation build up inside me when I felt his warm breath on the wetness between my legs.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so. . .



Damn, do it. Please. . . I thought, but he didn't. Instead he came up and smiled at me. Bastard. He was teasing. I ready to tell him off, but then I felt his finger slip into me. I closed my eyes in pleasure when I felt him move it in and out. He added a second finger and I was moaning softly. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel him in me, bringing me to euphoria.

Right when I was ready to come my brains out, he pulls his fingers out of me. I'm slightly dazed when I feel the warmth of his breath on my ear.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so



"Don't go anywhere." Yeah, like I was gonna leave now. I feel the bed jerk when he climbs off. I watch as he disappears into the hall. Within seconds he's back into the room. He lifts the condom up with a smile, silently informing me of his purpose for leaving. He pulls down his boxer briefs and I smile as I look over his package. He's not unbelievably huge, but he's above average, I'm sure. He tears the condom open with his teeth before slipping it over himself.

His attention is back on me now and he walks over to the bed, settling between my legs. He leans down and kisses me again. I loved his kisses. They were so gentle and warm. Just like him.

Both of his hands are now on either side of my head and I can't help but notice the muscles in his arms. My eyes come up to meet his gaze and we stare at one another, completely dazed by our own raging hormones. He finally enters me and I moan when I feel him slip in through my tight canal.

Damn.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so. . .



I watched as his eyes closed. He thrusted into me slowly and I bit my bottom lip to hold back a scream. This was torture. His agonizingly slow pace was driving me out of my mind, but it felt so damn good. He started to move faster and I wrapped my legs around his waist, tightening my walls in the process. I heard him groan and I was glad he was enjoying this as much as I was.

His thrust were coming faster and harder and I could feel my orgasm building. The warm sensation in the pit of stomach grew stronger and I moaned even louder when I knew it was on it's way. Our breathing was fast and loud and so was the beating of my heart. My body was overcomed by warmth and I could feel the contractions of my inner walls.

"I'm gonna. . ." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was practically screaming in pleasure. I came and fell limp underneath him.

"Fuck. . ." I heard Justin moan out. He came a few seconds later and slowly layed on top of me. He was so still that if it wasn't for his heavy breathing, I would've thought he was dead. I could feel him growing limp inside me, but he still felt wonderful.

"Damn girl." he mumbled. His face was buried into my chest. I laughed.

"So you are alive." I could feel him smile against my skin.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll be able to move. I'm comfy." We both laughed and ran my hand over his shaved head.

"It's cool," I responded, "I don't think I want you to move."


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so



*-*-*-*-*-*-*


It's around seven in the morning when I come strolling inside of my apartment. I can't remove the grin that was permanently glued to my face. Me and Justin had a lot a of "fun" last night. . .and this morning. I didn't know how badly I needed to relieve some tension before last night. God, it was the best damn thing I've ever experienced. It was so fun. . .and exhilarating.

"Where the hell were you?" I gasped and placed my hand over my heart. Where did she come from?

"Tiffany?" I questioned dumbly, "You scared the shit out of me!"

"I scared the shit out of you?" She's pissed, "I spent the whole night, worried out of my mind, because of you."

"Tiff-"

"You didn't call. . .you didn't say that you were leaving. . .you just ran off somewhere."

"If you'll let me-"

"I called everybody! Hell I called Tom!" Was I ever gonna get a word in?, "I called Ally and Jare, they don't have a clue where you are. I call the Rec, same shit. I knew that Scott and I had no idea where you were. Justin had no answer at his place. . .The bastard was probably running around LA with one of his dumb hoes. . ." Ouch, now I'm hurt.

"Tiffany, I was with Justin." I whispered.

"What?"

"I'm the dumb ho he was with." I'm smiling, but Tiffany doesn't seem amused.

"But I called." Yeah, but sex was more important.

"Justin refused to answer anything 'cause we were in the game room." We were playing games alright. . .

"All night?"

"We fell asleep while playing 'Halo'" She looked at me momentarily before sighing in defeat.

"Next time, can you call please?" I nod and hug her apologetically.

"Sorry, buddy. . ." She laughs and hugs me back.

"Whatever, ho." I shove her playfully before I see her check her watch, "I've got to get going, Karen has some designs she wants me to go over with her." I nod understandingly, "Do you mind if I take your car?"

"Here," I toss her the keys, "Don't scratch my baby." I warn. She makes a face while walking towards the door.

"It's a car, not Justin." She winks at me before shutting the door. I roll my eyes and smile. Sometimes I think she knows. Those comments about Justin are becoming more frequent. My cell rings, filling the silent room with a John Mayer ringtone.

"Yello?"

"Wassup, Beautiful?" Here it comes, the Cheshire Cat smile. . .

"Nothing, I just got in." I know he's nodding.

"Good, I just got to my radio interview."

"Ryan Seacrest?" I ask while walking into my bedroom.

"Yeah, he's about to come out any minute now." he groaned.

"Hey," I scold, "I like Ryan. He's sweet."

Justin snorted a laugh, "Yeah, he's sweet. . .in more ways than one."

"That's not nice, Justin."

"Oh please!" Justin whined, "You should talk about being nice." What was he trying to say?

"You tryin' to call me mean?"

"I wasn't tryin'."

"You know what?. . ."

"Nah, introduce me some time." We laugh at his stupid joke before he stops, "Aw, shit. I gotta go." I whimper and pout.

"Oh, okay." I say reluntantly.

"Don't do that." Justin whines.

"Sorry. . ." I apologize sarcastically. Justin laughs lightly.

"I'll call you later. . .promise." I smile broadly.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, Beautiful." We hang up. Damn, I miss him already. . .



Song Credit:

"Always In My Head"- India Arie

"Say Yes"- Floetry
My Stupid Mouth by Timberlake
  My Stupid Mouth


"Dude, I'm done." Justin announced while walking into the living room. Trace looked at him confused.

"Done what?" he mumbled through the sandwich in his mouth. Justin handed him a beer.

"With the bet." Trace laughed and swallowed what was in his mouth.

"Alonsha didn't fall for your bullshit?" he asked before taking a swig of his beer.

"It's not that, man. . ." Justin struggled to explain without exposing him and Alonsha, "I just feel bad about the whole thing."

"So now you have a conscience?" Trace stated accusingly, "It's been almost five months now. Admit it, you lost 'cause Lonnie doesn't want your ass."

"Like I said man, I'm done."

"You can't be done." Trace whined.

"Why not?" Justin took a seat next to him.

"Because the guys are all into this now, and. . ."

"The guys? What guys?"

"You know. . .Mike, Big L, Marty, Chris. . ."

"You told all those guys?" Justin was pissed.

"I told Marty and JC told Chris. . .and L and Mike probably overheard us talking." Justin looked at him. He was so angry, but it wasn't only with Trace, it was with himself too.

"Well, you can tell them that there's no longer a bet." Justin stated firmly.

"But, Jay! There's a lot of money going into this. . ."

"I don't need any money." Justin reasoned, "You win, you get the money. You should be happy." Trace sighed deeply while rolling his eyes.

"I won't win because I told the guys you'd get her." Justin looked at him suspiciously.

"I thought you wanted me to lose."

"I didn't want you to lose, I wanted you to win. I wanted you to get Alonsha so you could be happy." Justin smiled. It was times like these that he appreciated having someone like Trace.

"I have a confession." Traced made a face.

"Confession?"

"You win."

"What the hell are you talkin' about?" Justin laughed. Trace was so slow sometimes.

"You win the bet, dumbass." Trace was confused.

"How?" Justin rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean, how?" Justin asked in a 'duh' tone.

"I thought you forfeited."

"No, I wanted to cut the bet off, man." Justin explained, "Alonsha's my. . .She's my girl." Trace looked him up and down.

"Are you sure?" Justin shoved him while laughing.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"How long, man?" Trace asked excitedly.

"A few months. . ."

"A few months?" Justin nodded, "Why am I just getting this info?" He shrugged in response.

"Me and Lonnie wanted to keep it between us for a while to see how things went."

"So that's why you've been so happy." Justin shrugged again, "So, you are hittin' that, aren't you?" Justin smiled and blushed.

"A gentlemen never tells. . ."

"That good?" Trace asked astonished.

"It happened once." Justin explained.

"Damn, Alonsha's a freak ain't she?" Justin shrugged again and raised a brow comically.

"I can't release those vital details."

"Give me the details!" Justin laughed.

"No."

"Did she. . .?" Trace made a face and Justin caught on quickly.

"NO!" Trace sucked his teeth disappointedly.

"Well what about. . ."

"No, Trace. No. No. No!" Justin laughed as Trace pouted.

"You're no fair, I gave you details. . ."

"Against my will." Justin protested. Trace was ready to speak when the doorbell rung. Trace went to get it while Justin retreated to the kitchen for more beers. He heard the 'hello's and 'wassup, dawg?'s from the kitchen and laughed when he heard Chris call Trace a 'bitch'. Sometimes he worried about him. . .

"You gonna stay in here all night or what?" Justin turned and saw Marty by the kitchen door.

"Why don't you do somethin' with yourself?" Justin said jokingly, "Grab some snacks and help me carry these." He gestured towards the six-packs he was placing on the counter.

"Don't try to boss me around, you got Trace for that." Justin laughed.

"He's my best friend, man."

"Right. . ."

"Don't right me," Justin laughed, "When we hang out, we're boys. Which makes you my new bitch." Marty laughed and grabbed the drinks and chips.

"Well, you can kiss my bitch ass." Justin made a disgusted face.

"Nah, man." he said with a small smile, "I think I'll pass."


*-*-*-*-*-*


It was Saturday. Justin had decided that he wanted to have a much needed "Guys Night Out." I didn't understand, he'd rather hang out with Trace than have sex with me? Not that I offered sex to him. In fact, I encouraged his night out. He looked so happy and excited with the thought of hanging with his boys that I couldn't tell him no. I'm a push over, so what? Sue me.

"Now what?" Tiffany looked at me confused. I forgot to mention that I was teaching the girl how to cook. Believe me, I had my work cut out for me.

"Take the chicken and place it in here," I explained as I pointed to the bowl of batter, "Make sure you cover it well before you place it on the baking pan." She looked at me like I had six heads.

"You expect me to touch this stuff?" She gestured between the raw chicken breast and the batter.

"Well it's not gonna batter itself." She made a face and huffed before poking at the chicken.

"It's cold and jiggly." she complained. I rolled my eyes. She was impossible.

"Quit ya bitchin'" I groaned while moving her out of the way. As usual, I'm taking over the entire situation. She smiles, satisfied with the job switch, she was now chopping veggies.

"You know what?" I look at her.

"What?"

"Something's missing. . ." I looked at her like she was insane. What the hell was she talking about? I looked at the counter, looking for a missing ingredient.

"All the stuff is here." I inform and she rolls her eyes.

"Not food," she whines, "Our freeloader. Where's Justin? Doesn't he know you cook on weekends?"

"He's having a guys' night." I say nonchalantly. I can feel her stare drilling a hole in the side of my head. I finally turn to face her. She's grinning.

"You know, I think that there's plenty of food to go around. . ."

"No." I say flatly, "Justin was quite clear on the fact that it was a guys' night. I don't think we should show up uninvited."

"Why not? He does it all the time." I place another piece of chicken on the baking pan.

"Do you really want to stook to his level?" I joke as she rolls her eyes.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"Tiff-"

"We can win them over with your cooking. . .He loves your cobbler. . ." I wanted to hold back the smile, but I failed miserably.

"He did say my cobbler was almost as good as his granny's. . ."

"Uh huh. . .so?" She wanted me to say yes so badly.

"They might be watching porn." She rolled her eyes.

"So what? You've done half the things that's on those tapes anyway." I push her.

"I have not, you freak!" We laugh before Tiffany picks up the phone and dials.

"Wassup, Trace!" She did not just call his house, "Where's Justin?" I stand corrected.

"What are you doing?" I whisper angrily. She shushes me and she smiles.

"Yo, Blue. Lonnie wants to bring some food over. You up for it?" she asked giddily into the phone.

"Tiffany. . ." I try to interrupt, but I'm cut off by her laughter.

"I'm gonna tell her you said that." Said what? He was talking about me? What the hell was so funny?

"Said what?" She laughs again, completely ignoring me.

"Yeah, she's right here. Hold up." The next thing I know, the phone is pressed to my ear.

"H-hello?" Tiffany's grinning like a village idiot.

"You can't go one night without me, can you?" I smile at his cockiness and roll my eyes.

"Yes, Tiffany's the one who called. Not me."

"So, you don't want to see me?" he asked sadly. I can already picture his pouting face.

"No, I do want to see you, ba-," Oh shit, I can't call him baby, "Justin." I correct quickly. Tiffany makes a face and raises a brow.

"What the fuck is a Ba-Justin?" he laughs.

"Do you prefer bitch?" I ask smartly. He breathes in deeply.

"See, why'd you have to say that?" he asked, "You're always tryin' to bruise my ego."

"Good!" I hear, who I believe is Chris, shout in the backround.

"Hold on." Justin says. I wait and hear some shuffling around. A scream, and some 'oh's.

"Speed up the convo." Tiffany complains as I roll my eyes.

"Sorry about that," I finally hear Justin say, "I had to leave the room."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"So we can talk dirty." he states in a 'duh' tone. I laugh and roll my eyes for the millionth time.

"Justin, please!" I huff. He groans.

"You're no fun." I'm tempted to tell him I was the other night, but Tiffany's less than three feet away from me.

"You say that now." He laughs.

"I don't what you're talking about." I could smack the grin I know he's wearing off his face.

"So now you have amnesia?" He laughs again.

"No. . .but how about you refresh my memory when you get here?" Oh, there goes that sexual tingle.

"And how do you suggest I go about doing that?"

"By doing me." This time it's my turn to laugh. My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

"Sorry, but it's guys' night. I'm not one of the boys. . ."

"Then I guess that guys' night has to end earlier than intended." He couldn't be serious.

"No, Justin. Enjoy your quality guy time. We can. . .hangout later." I explained as he laughed.

"'Hangout?'" he questioned completely amused by my choice of words.

"That's what I said." I state coolly. He laughs again.

"Tiffany's like two feet away from you, isn't she?"

"Yep."

"Well that explains it." he says more to himself than to me, "You should probably tell her about us." I'm caught off guard by his words.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because-" Nothing. Dead silence.

"Hello? Justin?" No reply. Then there was nothing but a dial tone.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"I don't know," I answered as I placed the phone back on the receiver, "He hung up on me."

"Don't worry about. Food's almost done, so lets wrap it up and head out." I nodded in agreement and pulled out the tubaware.


-*-*-*-*-*-


We pulled up to Justin's house and stepped out of the car. We grabbed the containers of food and headed for the door. I used the key Justin gave me for "emergencies" to get inside. Everytime I walk into this place I'm taken back by it's beauty. It had a spanish flare to it. Lots of ivory walls with oranges, reds, and yellows lighting up the entire mansion.

"Yo! Justin! Somebody!" I shouted throughout the house. The next thing I knew, there's an echo of 'FOOD!' and a total of six men running towards me and Tiffany. Before I blink, everything's gone except for the potato salad in my hands.

"Wassup, baby!" Justin greets me as he walks over to me, kissing my cheek and grabbing the potato salad in the process, "And my lil' mami." Justin squealed in a horrible spanish accent. He kissed Tiffany on the cheek also.

"You hung up on me." I complained and Justin mocked my pouting face.

"So not my fault." he stated innocently, "Marty thought it would be funny to cut off my conversation." I nod before I heard Chris and Marty arguing over a chicken wing.

"Your friends are so greedy." I commented as Justin opened the container, sniffing it with a gleeful smile.

"They're just hungry. We've been drinking beer and eating pizza all day." I rolled my eyes.

"Well maybe if you cooked something for yourselves. . ." Justin groaned loudly.

"You women and this cooking thing you want to enforce." he complained, "It's so gay to cook for your guys' night out."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Justin makes a face, "Everything has to be gay. If you guys weren't so insecure about your sexuality, you wouldn't have a problem with cooking."

"I am very secure with my sexuality," He winked at me, "Some guys cook, others don't. It's as simple as that."

"Whatever." I huff walking into the living room. Tiffany is gone, probably in the kitchen and Justin is walking next to me to through the room.

"Did you make cobbler?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeppers, but I think Chris took it."

"Chris took what?" I heard Chris ask as we walked into the kitchen.

"The cobbler." I answer as I walk over to the fridge. Everybody's in here, sitting on counters and at the table.

"Oh yeah, I left you a piece in the fridge." Chris informed Justin.

"Whoa, that was Justin's?" Dan, one of Justin's back up dancers, asked worriedly.

"Dude!" Justin groaned as Dan looked at his now empty plate. Justin looked like he was ready to cry. It was too cute.

"Sike nah!" Dan said after a few moments of silence. Everybody laughed as Justin pretended to tackle Dan. Mean while, I rumaged through the fridge and spotted his defenseless cobbler. I picked it up and begin to nip at it.

"Justin, ya girl's eatin' ya cobbler." Marty announced. My eyes widened in shock. How dare he tell on me!

"Marty!" I whine. He smiles at me evilly and continues to nibble at his chicken. The next thing I know, Justin's tall frame is hovering over me.

"You eatin' my cobbler woman?" he asked with a smile. I raise a brow at him.

"No, I'm eating my cobbler." Everybody 'oh'ed while laughing. Justin's smile grew wider.

"Don't make me kick you out." he threatened jokingly. I just shrugged and acted unphased by his comment.

"Fine, but I'm taking my food with me."

"NO!" all the guys shouted in unison while grabbing their plates and bowls to their chests, securing them tightly.

"That's not fair." Justin whined.

"Life isn't fair." I take another nip at his cobbler. He glares at me and moves in towards me. I turn my back to him and cover the container with my body.

"Gimme it." He's grinning his ass off.

"Gimme got shot. . ."

". . .And he didn't recover." Trace finished proudly. Everybody laughed.

"Justin stop!" I laugh as he begins to poke my sides.

"Give me the cobbler and I will." Now he's tickling me, full force.

"OK!" I relent, "You can have the fucking cobbler." I toss the container at his chest and the cobbler flops all over his shirt. Some of it got on his face and neck. I cringed when he began to peel the sticky mess off of himself. Everybody has gone into hysterics.

"Damn, man. She got you good." Trace laughed.

"I'm so sorry, Justin." I apologized, but laughed.

"You've got ten seconds," More like three, ". . .to run." He's eeriely calm while saying this. That's usually when he's at his angriest.

"I'm sorry. . ."

"Ten seconds. . ."

"I love you?"

"Eight seconds." Everybody's laughing at the exchange going on between us. Once he says five seconds I begin to head out. I'm halfway up the stairs before I hear his pacing steps and threats of killing me. He's laughing through the whole thing and I'm cracking the hell up. He gets me when I run into his sixth bathroom. Yes I said sixth. Don't even ask. . .

"Justin, I'm sorry. You're not really mad are you?" We're both breathing hard as fuck from our little run. I just realized how old I'm getting.

"No," he admits, "But look where we ended up." I looked around the spacious area.

"A bathroom?" he laughs and cups my face.

"Alone." His lips are already on mine before I get a chance to respond. My tongue has made its way into his mouth and I'm enjoying our closeness, despite the fact that his cobbler shirt is sticking to my own.

"Aw shit, Justin." I whine while pulling away from the kiss, "My shirt." He looks at my shirt and laughs.

"Serves you right." I punch his arm.

"Bum! I need a shirt." He rolls his eyes and opens the bathroom door.

"Come on. . ." He takes my hand and guides me into his bedroom. He shuts the door behind us and makes his way to his walk-in closet.

"Here." he says while handing me a Mecca shirt. I tossed it onto the bed and began to remove my shirt, careful not to get anything on my hair. Once the shirt is off my body, I ball it up and place it in Justin's hamper. Speaking of Justin. . .

"What?" I asked once I noticed him staring at me. He shrugs and slaunters over to me.

"Nothing." he whispers, ready to kiss me.

"Whoa, shirt." I say pointing to the gooey mess on the front of his white tee. He smiles and pulls it over his head, revealing his sculpted chest. Damn.

"Better?" I nod and he smiles. This time I don't pull away. His mouth his so warm and his hand is on the small of my back, pressing me into him. I moan into his mouth as I reluntantly pull away.

"We can't," I explain, "Everybody's downstairs."

"So?" Was he insane?

"They could hear us." He shrugs.

"They already know about us." Huh? Since when?

"What? How do they know about us?" He better start explaining.

"I told Trace. He told them." He was already leaning in again.

"I thought we were going to keep it to ourselves?" He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Trace kept bugging me about the bet. . ." Did he just say bet? He stopped talking and looked just as shocked as I was by his choice of words.


My stupid mouth
Has got me in trouble
I said too much again
To a date over dinner yesterday



"Bet? What bet?" He stared at me wide-eyed, "Hello?" I asked annoyed.

"Well. . .You see. . ." He laughed nervously, "You're gonna laugh when I tell you this. . ." What's with the bullshit?

"Spill it." I was not amused. I grabbed the Mecca shirt off of the bed and put it on. He took the hint and put on a new shirt.

"Remember when I had that little goodbye party?" I nodded, unsure of where this was going.

"Yeah. . ."

"Well, me and Trace had this conversation about you and me." I nod again, "And well he claimed that I liked you and all. . .but at the time I wasn't sure about how I felt, so of course I denied it. . ." I don't like where this is going, he's too nervous.


And I could see
She was offended
She said "well anyway..."
Just dying for a subject change



"So what happened?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, he said that the only reason why I couldn't admit I liked you was because you didn't want me."

"And then what?"

"He kinda challenged me."

"Challenged you?"

"Yeah," He scratches the back of his neck, "I accepted the challenged."


Oh, another social casualty
Score one more for me



"What was the challenge?"

"You." Okay, I'm confused.

"Justin, what the fuck are you talking about?" He sighed and dropped his hands to his sides.

"Trace set up a bet, okay? He said that he'd basically give me his dignity if I could get you to like me, like me. Like more than friends."


How could I forget?
Mama said "think before speaking"
No filter in my head
Oh, what's a boy to do
I guess he better find one soon



He didn't just say that. He's not standing in front of me, confessing that everything we've done together was for the sake of a bet. He lied when he called me beautiful. He lied when he thanked me for being me. He lied when he told me that he didn't want me to leave the morning after we had sex. I was just an object in some game. My only purpose was for Justin to prove he could have any girl he wanted. I felt so cheap. . . so used. . .

"How could you go along with something like that?" I wasn't even looking at him anymore. I couldn't. I was already struggling to hold back my tears.

"I'm sorry, Lonnie. I wasn't thinking. . ."

"So, everything that's happened to us was just some way for you to win a stupid bet?" My disappointment was slowly turning into anger. I could feel my heart beat faster and my breathing quickened.


And I could see clearly
An indelible line was drawn
Between what was good, what just
slipped out and what went wrong



"No. . .Well kinda." He has got to be kidding me, "It sorta started out that way, but I swear Alonsha by the end of our first date, I didn't want to be involved with the bet anymore." I stood there. Trying to comprehend the situation at hand.

"You really expect me to believe that?" He looked a little taken back by words, but quickly recovered.

"Alonsha. . ."

"Just. . .shut up." I stated as I raised my hand to silence him, "I need to get out of here."


Oh, the way she feels
about me has changed
Thanks for playing, try again.



"Alonsha, please." I heard Justin plea as I made my way out the door and down the hall. I ignored him and made my way down the stairs. Everybody was on the couch, laughing at some movie. I couldn't see it through the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Tiffany, I'm leaving." I announce, not even bothering to stop walking.

"Whoa, slow down Speedy Gonzalas!" Tiffany said as she followed closely behind me.

"Tiffany, I want to leave." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"What happened?" she asked concerned. I could feel myself choke up. I was ready to enter the ugly cry. The one with the hard breathing, and hiccupping.

"Can we talk about it in the car?" I squeaked out before sniffling and wiping away a new set of tears. Tiffany nodded.

"Guys! We're out!" she shouted before opening the door. I walked out and she followed, pulling the door shut behind her. As we made our way down the unpaved driveway, I tried to concentrate on the crackling sound of the rocks beneath my feet, rather than the pounding headache I could feel echoing through my head.

We finally reach the car, Tiffany offers to drive. I hop in the passanger side and Tiffany gets in the driver's seat. We both put on our seat belts and she puts the key in the ignition. The whole time she's pulling out of the driveway, down the hill, and pass the gates, I'm trying to formulate the right words to explain exactly what happened.

"So. . .what happened?" Tiffany asked timidly. I look out of the window and watch the scenery go by in a blur. My mind back tracked to New York. To the wonderful night I had with Justin. To the moment we kissed. To the feeling of content and pleasure that overwhelmed my body when he placed his lips on top of mine. . .

"It was all a lie." I whispered, more to myself than Tiffany.

"What was a lie?" I turned my head and faced her. She was gonna be angry. Well, more disappointed than angry, that I didn't tell her about me and Justin.

"Me and Justin. . .Justin's my. . ." She turned her head from the road briefly to look at me.

"He's your what?"

"Justin and I have been. . .seeing one another. . .for a few months now." She didn't say anything, she just nodded.

"Okay. . ." she mumbled, "So, what happened?" I felt my tears coming back.

"He only went out with me because of some stupid bet." I huffed, "It was just a set up." Being the dramatic being that she is, Tiffany gasped and 'Oh my God'ed.

"That bastard! How could he do something like that!?!" I wiped my tears away.

"Oh well, I should've known." I sniffled, "You don't go from fuckin' Britney Spears to settling for Alonsha Daniels."

"Don't you say that shit, Alonsha!" Tiffany snapped, "Don't you for one fuckin' second think badly about yourself. You are ten times better than Britney in every sense of the word. She's nothing compared to you." I went wide-eyed. I wasn't expecting all that from her. Tiffany and Britney weren't partically close, but I didn't know she despised her.

"Where did all that come from?" I asked with a small smirk.

"I've been holding that in since Justin started dating her ass." I smiled broadly. She smiled back at me.

"Since when do you bite your tongue?"

"Don't be a smartass." She laughed and I did too, "Did you sleep with Justin?" Whoa, so wasn't expecting that.

"Why?"

"Just answer me."

"It happened. . .once." I admitted. She nodded again.

"Was it any good?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yeah, why?" She sighed and mumbled 'damn'. She was quiet for a moment and I was beginning to worry.

"I got it!" she shouted out of nowhere, "We'll tell on him." What?

"Tell on him? Justin?"

"Yeah! We'll call up Lynn and. . ."

"No." Was she insane?

"Why not?"

"Because. . .it's between me and Justin, not his mother." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"How else is he gonna pay for this?" I laughed. She was so evil.

"Look, I really don't care about making him pay. I just want to go home and stuff my face with some Edy's ice cream."

"And a Brad Pitt movie mania night?" Tiffany asked hopefully.

"Sure," I laughed, "Sure."



Song Credit:

"My Stupid Mouth"- John Mayer
Forgive Me by Timberlake
  Forgive Me


He was sitting in the studio in front of the piano. His song book was open to a blank page on top of the black marble-like cover. The only noise that could be heard was the light tapping of his pencil against the piano's white keys. He sighed in fustration as his anger and fatigue began to rise for the millionth time that day.

His sapphire eyes were staring intently at the white page in front of him. It was teasing him. Mocking his creative genius. Telling him that the moment his pencil touched the page, his thoughts would be ruined. He'd never get the words out the way he wanted them to. And judging by the pile of balled up sheets of paper by his trash can, he couldn't argue with that.

Justin couldn't take it anymore. He finally gave up. His hands angrily flipped the book closed. He groaned and took a deep breath, telling himself to calm down. After standing up from the bench of the piano, he walked over to the plush leather sofa where his guitar was placed safely in its case. He sat down with a huff and brung out his guitar. He rested the wooden instrument on his knees and let his fingers gently strum it's sensitive strings.

He didn't even know what he was playing. It was just relaxing. He was no longer preparing for the release of an album that could make or break his career. He was no longer in front of MTV's camera's, letting them watch his recording process. He was just playing a song and singing along.

No cameras. No career decisions. No fustrating interviews or dates to do and meet. He was just. . . Justin.

"What song is that?" Justin's once closed eyes shot open and they landed on the small frame of his mother.

"Hey, mama." he greeted as he put the guitar down and scooted over, allowing her to sit.

"Hey yourself," Lynn joked cheerfully, "Is everything alright, sweetie?" Justin looked up at his mother and frowned.

"No." he whispered. Lynn ran her hand over his shaved head.

"She won't talk to you, huh?" Justin shook his head disappointedly. His mother had be brought into this because of a message on her answering machine. It was Tiffany exposing her son's stupid mistake. He almost cried when heard the message. Tiffany had put Alonsha on the line and the whole time she kept saying that it was okay, and Lynn didn't need to worry. Even though he had done her wrong, Alonsha wouldn't openly place the blame on him. Not once on that message did she say one negative thing about him.

She was cared too much. It made him feel even worse.

"I called her everyday this week, ma." Justin explained, "In the morning, during recording breaks, and before I go to bed." Lynn nodded sadly.

"Well. . . just give her some space to cool off." Justin nodded.

"I didn't want her to find out like that."

"I know, honey." Lynn ran her hand up and down his back, "But she did and you just have to deal with the outcome."

"I was so stupid. . ." Justin complained as he looked down at his hands. He missed her so much.

"Yeah, you were." Lynn agreed, causing Justin to look up and smile.

"You know, you didn't have to agree with me." Justin stated sarcastically.

"Well, it's true."

"I know. . . I just wish she knew how badly I want to just take it back." Justin sighed, "But then again, I don't really regret it." Lynn shot him a confused glance.

"What?"

"I mean, ma. . . Really think about it. If I didn't accept the challenge, I would've never asked her out. And that's the one thing I wouldn't take back." Lynn smiled at her son proudly.

"As much as I'm enjoying this conversation, I don't think I'm the one you should be having it with." Justin looked at his mom and smiled.

"Thanks, mama." Justin said as he embraced his mother. Lynn smiled and hugged him tighter.

"You're welcome, baby."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"You know what, Alonsha?" I looked up from the papers in front of me.

"What?" I asked Allison as she raised a brow at me.

"It's okay for you to be a little upset." I rolled my eyes. I had cried enough tears over Kyle, I wasn't about to do the same for Justin.

"There's nothing to be upset about." She shot me an annoyed look.

"Don't lie to a pregnant woman. It's bad for her baby." I sighed and smiled. She's been using her pregnancy as an excuse for everything lately.

"You've been saying that same line ever since you got knocked up." Tiffany said and we both laughed as Ally frowned.

"That's not nice." Allison pouted as Jare walked in.

"Wassup, Marky Mark?" Tiffany greeted as he leaned down and hugged her.

"Nothing. . ." he answered nonchalantly as he kissed my cheek.

"Did you get it?" Al asked excitedly. Jared nodded and handed her a plastic bag.

"It's French's too, Blondie." Jared informed her. Allison gasped as she lifted the bright yellow bottle of mustard out of the bag.

"It's beautiful. . ." she mumbled, completely infatuated with it.

"That's so weird," Tiffany sighed, "You hated mustard and now you put it on everything." Ally just shrugged.

"It's the baby." Allison informed as she opened the bottle and proceeded to drizzle its contents over her vanilla ice cream.

"Now that, I will never understand." Jared said as he pretended to barf. We laughed and Jared plopped down next to me.

"Did you send out the invitations?" I asked as he nodded. They were invites to Allison's upcoming baby shower.

"Yeah, but I kept this one." he said as he handed me a lonesome letter, "I didn't know if I should still invite him." I looked down at the pastel yellow envelope. Randy Harlass was written across it neatly. That was Justin's code name. As soon as I read it I could feel the frown forming on my face.

"Yeah. . . thanks." I said softly as Tiffany sat to the right of me.

"Don't you frown over him." she said as she kissed my temple, "We love you. So screw him. . ."

"Yeah. . .Screw him!" Allison shouted through a mouth full of ice cream. I laughed before a knock came from the door.

"I'll get it." I announced as I stood from the sofa. I made my way to the door and opened it.

"I actually found it!" Scott said excitedly as he began to trudge through the door with a supersized teddy bear. The thing was huge! Like the ones you win at amusement parks.

"Smith is the man!" Jared cheered as everyone laughed.

"Yeah, I know." Scott laughed as he placed the thing next to the couch.

"Scottie. . .How did you get this?" Allison asked in shock.

"It just so happens that one of the kids in my class had a uncle that worked at a place that manufactures stuff animals."

"Well I'll be damned," I said with a smile, "He just gave it to you?"

"Well. . .not exactly." he explained, "His wife convinced him."

"And that means?" Tiffany asked amused by his facial expression.

"I kinda flirted my way in." Scott explained as Tiffany laughed.

"That's my boy." she joked as she kissed him briefly. I felt my stomach tighten when he nuzzled into her ear and whispered something that made her laugh.

"Hey, stop boo-loving!" Jared said, interrupting the two. I was relieved. I didn't think I could've stomached much more of it.

I felt miserable. I felt used and dirty. I really was just an object to Justin. I know that in the beginning I was kind of okay with the idea of being a rebound, but when I told Justin he put up this whole act. He told me that he cared for and respected me enough to never do that to me.

But it was all crap. Every last word of it. I wasn't a rebound. I was a prize in some game he had to win. He didn't give two shits about me. It was all about feeding his ego by proving he could fuck any girl he wanted. And apparently he could. I had fallen into the Timberlake Charm hype. I let him sweep me off my feet with his sweet words and romantic gestures. I was so stupid. . . So blind by the fact someone like Justin could be the least bit interested in me in a manner that wasn't strictly platonic.

Could I have been more desperate?

"Stop it." I looked up to see Scott taking Tiffany's spot on the couch.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"He screwed everything over. Not you." I hate it when they read my mind.

"I know. I just. . ."

"You just need to stop beating yourself up over him." He leaned back into the sofa, "He's not worth it."

"I just don't understand how he could do that to you of all people." Jared stated, "You guys were like. . . attached to the hip. Did he even stop to think about the friendship you guys share?" I shrugged and pouted.

"It doesn't matter, Jare. What's done is done." I fell against the back of the sofa. Scott wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"Don't let him get you down." he said as he placed his cheek on the top of my head.

"I'm trying." I mumbled.

"Aww!" Al cooed from the kitchen, "I wanna give you some love." She walked over to me with open arms. Scott released me and I stood, accepting her "love".

"Thanks, Ally." I whispered. She squeezed me tighter.

"I love you more than mustard, girl." Everybody laughed and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I guess that's a good thing." I commented as the doorbell rung.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin's hand trembled slightly as he reached out and rung the familiar doorbell. He had heard laughter from outside of the apartment door and felt some type of reassure that things would be okay. They apparently were happy, which probably meant that anger was the last thing on their minds.

"Breathe, man. Breathe." Justin coached to himself as he inhaled deeply before exhaling. He felt better. More calm then what he felt on the drive over here.

Until the door swung open.

"Well, well, well." Tiffany said in disbelief. Justin smiled brightly, trying to cover up his anxiety.

"Hey, Tiff. Is Lonsha in?" he asked dumbly. Of course she was in. He had seen her car out back.

"So what if she is?" Okay, attitude. Something Justin was semi-prepared for.

"I really need to talk to her." His southern drawl was beginning to come out heavier than usual. It always happened when he was nervous.

"You didn't say enough on all those messages you left her?"

"Tiffany-" He was interrupted by her hand on his chest shoving him backward. He watched as she stepped out of the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

"What you did was beyond wrong, Justin. You hurt her. Betrayed her, even. She wasn't just your girlfriend, Justin. She was one of your best friends too, and vice versa. Yet, you still manage to pull the balls out of your pants to do this to her. I can't be believe that you, of all people, would do something like this to her."

He looked down ashamed. He knew what he did was beyond wrong, but talk about putting salt in somebody's wounds.

"I know that, Tiffany. You're right. Completely right." he stated sincerely. Tiffany stared at him for a moment before shoving him again.

"You are just a selfish, self-centered son-of-a-bitch, you know that?" He was taken back by her words. Nobody had ever said anything like that to him before. He was being belittled by her. He didn't like it.

"Look, Tiffany. I know you're upset. But it's not what you think. . ."

"So you didn't set up some bet with Trace to sleep with Alonsha and get some type of. . .prize for it?"

"It wasn't about sleeping with her. . ."

"Then why'd you do it?"

"Because I wanted to." That came out wrong. So wrong.

"Because you wanted to?" Tiffany asked in disbelief.

"No. . .Tiffany that came out. . ."

"The way that you intended it to."

"No. . ."

"Yes. You are a disgusting. . .pig." Tiffany said as she walked back into the apartment. Slamming the door in his face in the process.


-*-*-*-*-*-


When Tiffany came huffing and mumbling profanities, everybody looked up.

"Who was that?" Allison asked as she polished off her ice cream.

"Justin." Everybody grew quiet.

"What did he want?" Alonsha asked timidly.

"You." Then a knock came at the door. Tiffany rolled hers.

"Let me get it." Alonsha offered as she stood. Tiffany was ready to protest, but Scott held her back.

"Let her do it." he whispered as Alonsha made her way out of the kitchen. When she reached the door, her body froze when she heard his pleading voice.

"Alonsha, please open the door." He sounded so wounded. But how dare he act like the victim? It was her who got played, not him. She pulled the door open angrily and stepped out of the apartment while pulling the door shut.

"What?" she asked irritably. Justin eyes met hers and he smiled. She was so beautiful. He missed her, and he was glad to see her, even if she was pissed.

"Hi." It slipped right pass his lips. She looked at him, confused by his choice of words.

"Hi?" she asked annoyed, "You came down here to tell me 'hi'?" He stood there quietly, trying to formulate a sentence. But nothing came to mind.

"I. . .um. . ." Alonsha rolled her eyes and turned to leave. That's when he began to panic. He didn't want her to leave. He reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him.

She looked down at where his hand held her forearm, "Let go of me." she stated softly. Justin released her arm and took a step back, giving her some space.

"I'm sorry." Justin apologized sincerely.

"And?" Alonsha shot back coldly. Justin sighed. She was doing the 'your words don't phase me' routine.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Alonsha. I never met for you to find out about the bet the way you did."


Can you forgive me again?
I don't know what I said
But I didn't mean to hurt you



"What way, Justin? Right from your mouth?" She crossed her arms over her chest, "Were you even gonna tell me about it anyway?"

"Yes I would've," he answered honestly, "I just meant that I wouldn't have told you so bluntly."


I heard the words come out
I felt that I would die
It hurt so much to hurt you



"Oh yeah right, Justin! Who do you think you're fooling?" Alonsha asked angrily.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Justin asked.

"It means that everything you just said was bull. You wouldn't have told me and you know it." Alonsha accused.

"I would've told you." Justin said softly, "Honest."

"Honest?" Alonsha huffed, "Do you even know what that word means?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You have funny way of showing it."

"Look, I said I was sorry. . ."

"Yeah, well. . .I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I believed anything that came out of your mouth over the last few months. I'm sorry that I believed for one moment that we actually had something." Her voice was barely above a whisper when she said those last words. He thought that she was going cry, and his heart broke.


Then you look at me
You're not shouting anymore
You're silently broken



"I just wish you knew how badly I feel about this. I. . . I want to go back and change things. . .but I can't."


I'd give anything now
to kill those words for you



Alonsha nodded and ran her hands over her face, "I know, Jay. I just. . . I can't. . .We can't. . . do this. . .us thing anymore." Justin swallowed hard. She was breaking up with him. He had never caused a break up before. It was a horrible feeling. . .

"Alonsha. . ."

"Justin," she interrupted, "I just think that we're better off as friends."

Better off? "Yeah. . .friends. Friends are cool." Justin smiled at her, assuring her he was fine with it.

"You sure?" she asked. He nodded. Of course he was okay with it. It's not like he had another choice. He was glad that she even offered him a friendship. Who was he to reject it?


Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't want to lose you."
But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah.



"I'm glad that you don't hate me. I was a little worried." Justin said as he played with his fingers.

"I never hated you, Jay. I don't think I'm capable of hating you." He smiled. That was the reassurance he needed to hear.


'Cause you were made for me
Somehow I'll make you see
How happy you make me



"Good because I don't think I would've been able to handle that." He rocked nervously on his heels. Alonsha looked up at him and smiled, almost causing his heart to stop.

"Damn! You love me that much?" she joked as Justin laughed.

"I love you this much. . ." he said as he outstretched his arms as far as they could go. Alonsha laughed at his childish behavior.

"You are such a dork."


I can't live this life
Without you by my side
I need you to survive



Justin thanked her before walking up and embracing her warmly, "I'm really sorry." he whispered as his chin rested on the top of her head.

"I know," Alonsha said as she pulled back enough to look into his eyes, "I know."


So stay with me
You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry



He kissed her forehead and held her tighter. He had made a huge mistake and didn't plan on ever doing it again. His stupidity nearly cost him somebody that meant a lot to him. He had hurt one of the few people in his life that never did anything to cause him pain. He would never do it again. She meant too much to him to risk losing her. Way too much. . .


And you forgive me again
You're my one true friend
And I never meant to hurt you




Song Credit:

"Forgive Me"- Evanescene
Mixed Up Emotions by Timberlake
  Mixed Up Emotions


I heard them. It was so loud that I almost turned around. But I felt Justin pulling my hand. I didn't look up though. Justin told that the moment I did, I'd be blinded my their cameras' vicious flashes and their deafening shouts about who I was and why I was with him.

It's not the first time I had to deal with paparazi, but it rarely happened at such a close rage. I could literally hear them breathing. I didn't understand it. This was Justin. . . he wasn't anything extraordinary. He shits, showers, and shaves like everybody else. He's not some immaculate being that deserves to be idolized.

"You alright?" I looked up to see Justin's blue eyes staring back at me.

"Yeah. . .I'm cool." He smiled and released my hand. I shoved it in my pocket, trying to get the warmth back.

"Yo L," Justin's bodyguard brushed past me and came to Justin's side, "We're gonna be over there." he stated as he pointed across the room. Lonnie nodded and Justin made his way to a table in the corner, I followed closely.

"Why do you even try to come here?" I asked curiously as I sat in the chair Justin pulled out for me, "Those guys are like a pack of hungry wolves." Justin laughed and sat down across from me.

"I know," he commented as he adjusted in his seat, "But they have really good sandwiches." I smiled and shook my head.

"It's always about food with you, I swear."

"Well it wouldn't be if a certain somebody cooked like she used to." I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic way of being subtle.

"I don't work for you." I complained as Justin made a face I knew all too well, "No."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not gonna work for you." He pouted and sighed.

"What's wrong with working for me?" I rolled my eyes.

"I would get paid for doing nothing."

"You're like the only person I know who would complain about that." he whined as a waitress came to our table.

"Welcome to The Ivy. I'm Lucy and I'll be taking your orders today." She smiled and Justin smiled at her politely.

"Well it's nice to meet you Lucy." he said cheerfully, causing her to blush.

"Thank you sir." I was so ready to laugh. She was acting like Justin told her that she was the sexiest thing alive.

"Well, you're very welcome." She giggled, "What's the special for today?" She stared at him blankly for a moment and since I know women as well as I do, she was definitely fantasizing.

"Oh. . .um. . ." Justin raised a brow and smiled, "We have. . .Oh yeah, we have the grilled chicken club sandwich. It's served on a kaiser roll with a tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and bacon." Justin nodded.

"Sounds good." She wrote down his order and turned to me.

"And you ma'am?" Oh, so now I exist?

"Well. . .um, I'll have the chef salad." She wrote on her notepad and excused herself. Justin turned to face me and smiled.

"She was cute wasn't she?" I raised a brow and rolled my eyes.

"She was putty in your hands if that's what you're asking." He laughed toyed with the napkin dispenser.

"I was just saying the girl was cute." He shrugged and everything got quiet. It's been like this a lot. The awkward silences. I used to be able to joke with him, but now I can't. I'm afraid that he'll slip into flirty mode and turn it into something sexual. Now that would be awkward, taking the fact that since we were together, I've been dreaming about him every night.

"So how's Trace?" I asked trying to spark some conversation. He shrugged again and sat up in his chair.

"He's cool, I guess."

"You guess?" He looked up at me and smirked.

"Ever since he went to see Elisha last week, calling me hasn't been much of a priority." I laughed when he began to pout.

"Aww, does Justin miss his Tracey-poo?" I mocked as he threw a small ball of napkin at me.

"Shut up." He smiled as I threw the paper back before being interrupted by the arrival of our food. I watched as Justin reached over and poured a puddle of ketchup on the side of his plate and dipped his fries in it, one by one, as he ate them.

"Why don't you just pour ketchup over the entire thing?" I asked as he looked up at me confused.

"Pour what on what now?"

"Your fries, man." He looked at his plate and swallowed what was in his mouth.

"Why would I do that for?" he asked, "It makes your hands all yucky when you're done."

"What?"

"If I were to pour the ketchup all over my fries, I wouldn't have a dry spot to hold it, so the ketchup would get on my fingers. . .and that's just nasty."

"Oh yeah, you don't like sticky stuff on your hands." He made a face. A face that told me something dirty ran through his mind. But he didn't say anything. He just looked down and blushed.

"Yeah. . .well. . ." It was getting awkward again. Horribly awkward.

"How about the album?" I asked happily. He stuffed some fries in his mouth.

"I'm almost done, but I wanted to ask you something."

"What?" I asked unsure.

"I want you to help me with a song." I looked at him confused.

"Why would you need my help?" He laughed.

"I want you to sing on one of the tracks." I laughed. I laughed so hard because he couldn't be serious.

"Sure, Justin. . ." I reached over and grabbed one of his fries.

"I'm serious," His eyes widened with excitement, "It'll be cool."

"Justin. . .I can't sing." He took a piece of cheese off of my salad.

"So what?" He stuffed the cheese in his mouth, "You don't really have to sing." Okay, now I'm lost.

"Then what the hell do you want me to do?" He smiled brightly.

"It's this song called 'Señorita', alright?"

"And that means?"

"Look, there's this part of the song where I get the audience involved. The guys say 'It feels like something's heating up, can I leave with you?' Then the ladies go, 'I don't know, but I'm thinking 'bout, really leaving with you.'" I need you to be a part of the ladies' group. Tiff and Ally can do it too."

"So, there's no singing?" He shrugged.

"It's more of a talking to the beat sort of thing." He smiled, "So, will you be a part of history in the making?" I laughed and nodded.

"Sure. . .why not?"


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"I can't believe we just did that!" Allison said excitedly as we plopped down on the couch. We laughed lightly and slouched further into the softness of the sofa.

I sighed and my eyes roamed around the lounging area of the studio. Justin was inside the actual recording area going over the track again with Pharrell, "perfecting it" as Justin liked to call it.

"We can say we're featured on a CD with Justin Timberlake!" Tiffany said with fake enthusiasm, causing us to laugh again.

"Justin would be pissed if he heard you mocking him." I warned as Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Pssh. . ." She made a face, "Blue can kiss my Chicana ass!" I laughed and Allison poked my thigh.

"Hey, speaking of lover boy, how's things going?" I shrugged and played with the hem of my skirt.

"Okay. . .minus the awkwardness." They both nodded.

"It's to be expected," Tiffany informed me, "You slept with him." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn Tiffany! Why don't you just tell the world?" She huffed and pushed me.

"Oh stop it. It's just us." Right when she said that, Trace walked inside with a broad smile, Justin was right on his heels.

"So, how does it feel to be singers?" Trace mocked. We all laughed.

"I think I did an exceptional job." Allison joked, "I think I earned myself a Grammy." We all laughed at her when she claimed that she was serious.

"How was the perfection process?" I asked as I turned to face Justin. Everybody else had entered another conversation.

"Perfect." I rolled my eyes as he moved my elbow off of the armrest and sat down.

"You know, my arm was there." He smiled at me.

"So? I needed a seat."

"And?"

"And I got one." I glared at him and he laughed. I reached out and pinched his thigh. He yelped and laughed.

"Don't be a smartass."

"Don't touch the merchandise." he shot back. I reached out to pinch him again and he grabbed my hands, holding them in his.

"Let go of me. You have cooties." I whined as he laughed.

"You're worse than Jon, you know that right?" I stuck my tongue out at him, "Correction, you're worse than Steve."

"How dare you tell me that I'm worse than a five year old." He laughed and let go of my hands.

"How dare you act like it." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I'm not talking to you after I finish this sentence." Justin laughed and poked me.

"Aww. . . C'mon Beautiful. . . Talk to me!" I ignored his pleas successfully until he tickled my sides.

"Stop it, asswipe!" I whined while I laughed.

"No." He continued to tickle me to the point where I stood up.

"I'm not playing, Jay. You're being immature." He stood up in front of me and smiled.

"And?" He reached out and grabbed me. His hands began to tickle me mercilessly and I giggled myself to tears. Justin was laughing along with everybody else.

"You better stop, Justin." Tiffany warned, "The last time Lonnie laughed that hard, she puked." Justin paused for a minute and I tried to regain my normal breathing pattern.

"Ew. . . You puked?" he asked with a disgusted look on his face. I breathed in deeply before exhaling.

"So what if I did?" He made a gaging sound, "Hey! I was drunk!" I argued as he stopped laughing.

"You were drunk?" Trace asked as I nodded. Him and Justin gave each other disbelieving glances before laughing.

"You have to be the most responsible person I know," Justin said after his laughing fit, "You don't even cross the street unless the light is green and you're at the curb." Everybody laughed.

"I'm just being safe about things. Excuse me for not jumping in the middle of LA traffic." Tiffany snorted.

"Girl please!" she laughed, "You spend like ten minutes at a STOP sign."

"One time this old lady beeped at her because she was taking so long." Allison added on. They all laughed again and I stood there, feeling out of place. Why does everybody turn on me?

"You guys are evil. Screw all of you bitches." I complained as I walked out of the room. I heard their laughter as I made my way down the hall to this cafeteria-like area of the building. I was making my way over to the coffee machine when I heard a familiar giggle.

"Beautiful. . ." he called in a sing-song tone, "Don't be mad." I rolled my eyes and poured some sugar and cream into my cup.

"Go to hell, you bastard." I grumbled as I added the coffee to the mix. I heard him walking over to me as his sneakers squeaked against the tile floor.

"Save me a seat?", I didn't answer, "We were only joking."

"Don't you mean ganging up on me?" I questioned as I watched his hands rest on either side of me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and his chest moving pressing against my back.

"I'm sorry that you felt that way." he whispered.

That's when I began to feel them. The butterflies. They were all over the place. The moment his breath met my ear, I couldn't control them. He was so close. He hasn't been this close since we broke up. It was a comfortable awkwardness, but it was still something we shouldn't be doing.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly. I felt him twitch against my back while sucking in a breath.

"Sorry. . ." he apologized as he pulled away from me. I turned to face him and I watched his hands dig deep inside his pockets as he rocked on his heels. He was looking at the ground blushing and refusing to meet my gaze.

"Justin?" He bit his bottom lip and looked up cautiously. I smiled and he seemed to get redder.

"I'm sorry for being so. . . weird. I just. . . I don't know." he laughed nervously, "There's really no reason as to why I just did that."

"There's always a reason." His eyes left mine and rested on something behind me.

"I didn't exactly want to break up with you, Alonsha." I stared blankly at him for a moment, completely caught off guard by his words.

"You said you were fine with it." He laughed sarcastically.

"I didn't really have a choice." he explained, "If I were to tell you that I wanted to stay with you, what would have happened?" He tilted his head to the side and looked at me expectantly.

"We probably would've gotten into an argument that would've made matters worse." I smiled and he nodded.

"Exactly." Things got quiet and I fiddled with my fingers.

"So, what now?" I asked as he looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. . .now that I know you still wanna be with me, I don't know what we're suppose to do." I answered honestly. I looked at the ground and nervously waited for his response. He didn't say anything for a while, but then I saw his feet inching across the floor, closer to me.

"It depends. . ." I looked up at him, "How do you feel. . . about me?" I never seen him blush so much in my life. He was so nervous about my answer. Shit, I was nervous about my answer. How do I feel about him? It was plain as day how I felt. He meant a lot to me. He made me feel things that I never thought I'd feel again. The man's sexy as hell. . . but all of that doesn't matter. I don't know if I trust him.

To trust, or not to trust? A question I no longer had the answer to. Sure I trusted Justin. . . friendship-wise. But even now I was questioning that. He played the hell out of me. He used me to win a bet. Used. That's such a strong word. . .

"I. . . don't know, Jay." He sighed disappointedly, "I mean. . . Justin I know how I feel, but I don't know if I can. . . trust you. You know what I'm sayin'?" He nodded and smiled weakly.

"Yeah. . . I know." He bit his bottom lip, "I have my own trust issues." What? He didn't trust me?

"You don't trust me?" I asked calmly.

"No, I do. Just not in the romantic sense." he explained, "Britney's like the third girl that has found some way to break my heart into a million pieces. I don't know if I'm really willing to put myself in the position to get hurt again."

"You know I would never hurt you." I said earnestly. He smiled down at me.

"Yeah. . . Like you know I would never hurt you?" His question got me. I understood what he was getting at. It was the same thing I was questioning.

"Point taken." We laughed briefly.

"Alonsha. . . I just want you to understand that the bet was probably one of the worst decisions I could've ever made. I was thinking with my ass instead of my head and I apologize for the millionth time."

"I know. . . It's just. . . hard to get over the fact that you didn't stop to think it through." He nodded.

"I know, I'm an ass." There was another silence before Justin laughed. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked as his eyes found mine. His tongue ran over his pink lips slowly.

"I was thinking about kissing you for a moment, but then I realized you'd probably smack the hell out of me if I tried." He laughed again and I laughed too, out of nervousness. Why'd he have to say that?

"Well. . . that's an interesting thought." I commented before he laughed again.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"So you tell me you want to kiss me?" He smiled.

"Sorry. . . But you know how blunt I can be."

"Don't I ever. . ." I mumbled as we laughed. He stepped closer to me.

"You know. . . I still got an urge to kiss you." I looked up at him with a playful grin.

"What if I smack you?" I smiled. He laughed and stepped closer.

"I think I'm willing to risk it. . ." he whispered. His lips laid on top of mine. They were so warm. . . so soft. . . so Justin. . .

But is was so wrong. Why was I standing here kissing him like there was nothing wrong with it? He wasn't my boyfriend. He was my friend. The same friend that used me to win a bet. The same man that is probably using me to get over the girl that broke his heart months ago. The same man that will find a way to hurt me again. . .

I pulled away from the kiss. For one, I needed air. And two, it wasn't right. He looked at me confused for a moment before the worst thing that could've happened did. . .

"Ahem." We both jumped and turned towards the voice. We were met by three pairs of eyes. Tiffany was the leader of the pack with a grin the size of Tennessee.

"Well, well, well. . ." Trace taunted. Justin cleared his throat and I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Sorry for interrupting the awkward vibe running through the place, but I did come in here to eat." Ally said as she brushed past me and to the fridge.

"Well. . . I have to get going." I stated hurriedly. Trace looked at me completely amused by the situation.

"Since when?" he asked incredulously.

"I forgot that I promised Tom I'd help him with his job application." It wasn't a complete lie. It was just three days too early.

"Right. . ." I heard him say as I turned away from Justin.

"Come on Al." I said as I began to walk out of the room, "Tiff, you coming?" She raised a brow at me and smiled.

"Damn straight I'm coming." I rolled my eyes, knowing that I was going to be hit with a million questions once we got inside of the car.



-*-*-*-*-*-


After the girls left, Justin and Trace headed back into the studio. They were playing with their guitars and fiddling with the many buttons lining the recording station when Trace spoke, interrupting the silence.

"What the hell was that?" Trace asked jokingly as Justin grinned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." His fingers lightly strummed the strings of his guitar.

"Stop shittin' me, man!" Trace complained as Justin laughed, "You guys back together already?" He nudged him playfully.

"I don't know. . ." he answered with a shrug, "I just kissed her."

"But she let you." Trace argued. Justin shrugged again.

"You know how women are with their complicated theories about relationships," Justin placed the guitar in its case, "And you should know by now that Alonsha's in a class of her own." Trace laughed.

"Look man, all I'm saying is if I was to make the effort to kiss a girl, she better take it as a hint."

"Hint? Hint to what?" Trace shot him a look.

"A hint that I want to be with her." Trace explained, "You did kiss her to tell her that, right?"

"Says who?"

"You're gonna sit here and tell me that you kissed her just to kiss her?" Justin shrugged.

"I was in search of affection and she was there." Trace's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Dude! Stop. Shittin'. Me." Justin stared blankly at him before cracking up.

"Your face was priceless! I swear!" Trace laughed and pushed him.

"I was about to kick you in the balls for that."

"What? Why?" Justin questioned as Trace shrugged.

"'Cause man, I feel bad about the whole bet thing. It would've been beyond fucked up if you screwed the girl over again." Justin nodded in agreement.

"I know. But I don't know what's going on. . . I mean I kissed her to show how much I'm feeling for her, but Alonsha just doesn't fall for shit that easily. I'm just hoping that she felt as much as I did in that kiss. . ."
A Shower of Confusion by Timberlake
  A Shower of Confusion


It was baby shower time. Everybody was gathered at Ally's & Jared's house. It was a small get together. Tiffany, Scott, Jare, and Ally all invited their families. The moms were gathered on the back porch. The dads were out back with the moms, but were talking about golf and all that other shit. The siblings were all doing their separate things. The girls were upstairs, probably gossiping, and the boys were in the den playing video games. It was pretty cozy and light hearted. Ally invited Bridget. Tiffany brought Karen and I invited Michelle, a fellow counselor at the center.

"Are you all comfortable?" I asked as I greeted all the parents out back. They all nodded and I made my way into the kitchen through the back door.

"Are you guys done talking about lady things?" Scottie asked as I smiled at him. All the boyfriends have successfully isolated themselves within the confines of the kitchen. They were all huddled at the table drinking beers and playing cards.

"Nah, just a few more minutes before the food's ready though." That earned me some cheers. I laughed and walked back out the kitchen to join the ladies in the living room.

"Are they okay?" Tiffany asked as I returned to my spot next to her on the sofa.

"Yeah, they're just waiting for food." She shakes her head and laughs. I look down at my watch and roll my eyes. It's been an hour into this thing and Justin's a no show. Part of me was rejoicing though, hoping that he would call and cancel. I know it's wrong but I'm not a confrontational person. How do you tell a guy that you didn't mean to kiss him?

"Sorry I'm late." It's him. His voice is coming from the kitchen. The guys must've let him in through the back door. Damn it, what do I do now?

My eyes landed on the kitchen door, waiting for his figure to appear at any moment. What if he's confused and thinks that we made up? What if he comes out here and kisses me in front of everybody? That would be terribly awkward.

"Hey ladies!" Justin busted into Allison's living room, bearing gifts.

"Jay, you made it." Ally said cheerfully as he walked over and kissed her cheek. All the women smiled and stared at him in awe.

"You know I wouldn't miss this." he stated sincerely. All of the women awed in unison as his hand ran over her round belly softly. I was just frozen in place. He didn't even look in my direction. Hopefully it would stay that way.

"So Blue, what did you bring?" Tiffany asked curiously. Damn her. He smiled at her and walked over towards us.

"Just a little something something for the little one." He placed the basket of goodies on the gift table before facing me, "Beautiful. . ." he said with a tiny nod and playful smile. The small playful smile that was spread across his face the night we. . .

"Hey Justin." I say nonchalantly. He smiles at me and raises a brow. I'm confused by his flirty demeanor, but I ignored it, "It's about time you showed up."

"I'm sorry, but I got caught up in an interview." he explained before Karen cut in.

"Oh, don't worry about," She smiled, "We all know how busy you can be." Talk about being an obvious flirt. She was practically drooling.

"Thank you for being so understanding." He smiled and she turned a shade of crimson. Karen has got to be kidding me.

"Um. . . Do you guys mind if we head into the den? We wanna teach the amateurs how to play some video games." Jared asked as he walked out of the kitchen, followed by the group of men. Allison rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, but we'll be calling for dinner in a few." she informed. They all nodded before heading out.

"Is there a place where I can put this?" Justin held up his jacket.

"Yeah, you can put it in that closet." Allison pointed it out and Justin thanked her before hanging up his jacket.

"So are you going to join us in our little discussion here, Justin?" Bridget asked sweetly.

"Well, it depends on the topic." Justin took at seat on the recliner next to my spot on the couch.

"We're talking about how lazy men are and how they always leave it up to the women to do all the baby things. Changing diapers, feeding. . ." Justin cut her off.

"I have to disagree." Everybody rolled their eyes.

"Of course you would." Tiffany said as we laughed. Justin smiled and nodded calmly.

"The problem with you women is that you always categorize men in two ways, the lazy and the lazier." We laughed, "But you don't see it through a man's preceptive."

"And what's that?" Allison asked, completely unimpressed.

"When a man sees a baby, he gets scared. It's not laziness that makes us put on the work on the women, it's fear."

"Come on, Justin!" Michelle cut in, "Fear of what?"

"Making a mistake. Men know that they're idiots when it comes to things like that."

"And what does that justify? Don't women have the fear of making a mistake with the child?" I inquired.

"This is true," Justin smiled, "But women have mother nature on their sides. They're born nurturers, so even though they're scared, they always have their instincts to fall back on." All the women nodded.

"But what about sex." Bridget cut in, "Guys basically have the control in the bedroom and always talk about how great they are. But as soon as it comes down to the actual performance, they don't have a clue about what they're doing. We have to teach them how it's done." I laughed along with everybody else on that note. Justin scratched his cheek nervously.

"Well, that's not always true. Some guys don't need any help. Does anyone agree? Alonsha?" As soon as he spoke my name my eyes widened. Was he really expecting me to say anything about sex in front of everybody?

"Alonsha what?" I asked timidly.

"Do you agree or disagree?" he asked with a smile the size of Tennessee. So he wants to put me on the spot? I'll teach him not to mess with Alonsha Daniels.

"Well, I'd have to agree with Bridget." I smiled at him, "The last guy I slept with had no idea what he was doing." His face was the color of a beet by the time I finished my sentence. Everybody laughed, but Ally and Tiffany stood out the most. They both shot me knowing glances.

"Okay, I'm done with the discussion." Justin announced as he stood up from his seat. We laughed as he headed inside of the kitchen.

"That wasn't nice." Tiffany laughed.

"So what? That's what he gets for trying to be cocky." I smiled before being interrupted.

"I don't know what you're cooking, but it seems to be burning." I looked up to see Justin's head sticking out of the kitchen door.

"What?" I asked dumbly as I stood from my seat. He pushed the door opened and allowed me to walk in. I made my way to the stove and oven, checking to make sure everything was in place. He lied. Nothing was burning.

But then I felt him. Pressed up against me. I froze when I felt his hands run over my shoulder and down my arm.

"I missed you these last few days." he whispered. I closed my eyes and allowed his voice to wash over me. I finally snapped out of my dream world and realized that the longer this continued, the more confusing things would be.

"Justin, we need to talk." I said as I turned to face him. Big. Huge. Enormous mistake.

His mouth was on mine before I could blink. But to make matters worse, I never fought him off. In fact, I frenched him. Damn him. This wasn't supposed to be this hard. . . Speaking of hard. . .

"Is there a place we can go?" Justin asked softly as our lips parted briefly. My body screamed 'Yes, anywhere.' But my mind wouldn't allow it.

"No, Jay. We have to talk." I said as he backed up, allowing me enough space to walk over towards the fridge. He stood in front of me, but left a two feet distance.

"What's the matter?" His face was so full of worry. He had taken my kiss seriously and thought we made up. I felt so bad.

"Justin, that was a mistake." I gestured toward our previous spot in front of the stove.

"The food?" he asked innocently. I almost laughed at the look on his face.

"No, Justin. . ." I turned my gaze to a spot on the floor, "The kiss."

"Oh." I looked back at him. He was playing with his watch. His Jake the Jeweler watch. The watch that probably cost more than my car.

"Justin, I know that I shouldn't have kissed. But I wasn't really thinking with my head because I was too busy thinking with other. . . things." He smiled.

"Other things, huh?" I rolled my eyes and smiled too.

"Don't even, Jay."

"Your words, not mine." he mumbled. Then things grew silent.

"I'm really sorry for confusing you. Hell, I confused my damn self." I laughed nervously and Justin nodded while pursing his lips.

"So, you don't want to be with me?" he asked suddenly. I stared at him for a moment and looked down.

What kind of question was that? Do I want to be with him? Yes. But can I be with him? No. I don't trust him. Plain and simple.

"It's not about what I want, Justin. It's about what I need."

"Then what do you need, Lonnie?" I shrugged and pouted.

"I can't be with someone I don't trust." Justin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Trust is something that is built throughout a relationship, Beautiful. It's not something that happens all at once." Did he think I didn't know what trust was?

"Justin, I know what trust is. I don't trust you anymore because of what you did." He stepped forward.

"I thought you forgave me."

"I did."

"Then what the hell?" he asked frustratedly, "Why can't we do this?"

"Because how am I suppose to know that this time it's genuine?" He took my hand.

"I told that I was sorry, and that I'll never hurt you again. I meant that. I mean that."

"Like you meant it before?" He dropped my hand, "Justin, you said a lot of things that I just can't believe anymore. You lied to me for five months without flinching."

"I wasn't lying to you. I was with you because I wanted to be with you. It wasn't about the bet."

"If it wasn't about the bet, then why didn't you just tell me?" I questioned.

"Because. . . I was really happy. Truly happy. I didn't want to lose that."

"So you keep it away from me instead of being upfront about things?" I asked incredulously, "How would you feel if I did that to you?" He shrugged.

"I'd probably be upset too."

"Exactly." He sighed.

"So what now?" he asked, "Do you want to be friends?" I didn't want to be his damn friend. I wanted to take him right here and now, but my pride made me hold my ground.

"Yeah. . . friends." Justin stared at me.

"No." What?

"No?" I asked, confused by his reaction.

"I don't want to be your damn friend," he whined, "I want to kiss you, touch you, be with you, Beautiful."

Don't say those words, please don't. "Justin. . ."

"I don't believe it, for one second, when you say you want to be my friend and how you can't be anything more than that." He has me there.

"I don't care what you believe, Justin. I'm telling you. . ."

"A bunch of bull." he inserted, "You want me just as much as I want you." He was right again. So what? Doesn't mean shit.

"Whatever Justin." I said while brushing past him, "I don't want to discuss this anymore."

"Why?" he asked annoyed, "Because you know I'm right?"

Yes. "No, you're not right." I corrected, "You don't want me Justin. There's a difference."

"What do you mean I don't want you? If I didn't want you, would I be standing here opening myself up to hurt and disappointment by telling you how I feel?"

"So now I'm going to hurt and disappointment you?" I asked, "What kind of shit is that?"

"I don't know if you're going to hurt or disappointment me, Alonsha. I don't know if anybody's going to hurt me. But I think that you're worth the risk." Worth the risk? He thought I was worth the risk. I just wish I felt the same way.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not willing to put myself out there again." Justin sighed and licked his lips.

"Fine." he threw his hands up in surrender, "I'm leaving."

"You can't leave," I protested, "Allison wants you here." He shook his head with an unamused smile.

"Do you want me here?" What the hell is up with the damn questions?

"It's not my baby shower." I stated as I made my way over to the stove.

"Why can't you just answer the question?" he asked angrily.

"Why can't you stop asking them?" I shot back.

"You know what, Alonsha?" he sneered, "I won't ask you anymore questions."

"Good." I sneered back.

"A matter of fact," He puffed up with pride, "I won't talk to you at all!"

"Even better!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!" Then he stormed out of the kitchen. I was so upset that I didn't realize how hard I was breathing.

I took in a deep breath and calmed myself down with peaceful thoughts. After I regained my normal breathing pattern, I began to place the meals in their separate dishes.

"Is everything alright? Justin nearly knocked me over on my way in." It was Karen. I didn't bother to look at her.

"Everything's fine." I confirmed sternly.

"You sure, because. . ."

"Karen. . ." I cut in, "Please. Just drop it, okay?" She appeared at my side and handed me another dishes for the mash potatoes.

"Okay," she said softly, "I'll just help you move the food out into the dining room." I smiled at her and nodded.

"Thanks, Kay."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


This has got to be the worse day of my life. Here I am, standing up and watching everybody sit in their assigned seat. Where was my seat? Right next to Justin. But I couldn't sit there. It was still very tense between us, and I was desperately looking for someone to switch seats with. But everybody was sitting next to their significant other. . .

Aha! Tylicia! She'll trade seats with me.

"Ty," I called as she was about to take her seat, "Can we switch seats?" She shot me a confused look.

"You don't want to sit next to Justin?" she asked in disbelief.

"I can't." I explained. Her eyes went across the table to Justin, who was placing the dinner rolls in the center of the table, before glancing back at me.

"You sure you don't want to sit next to Mr. Sexy?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I forgot that she was a. . . flirt.

"No I don't." I answered irritably. She shrugged and moved from her seat. I thanked her before sitting down. I watched as she made her way to Justin. He looked at her, confused as to why she was sitting next to him. She smiled and he smiled back weakly before meeting my gaze. He didn't look too happy.

"Here." I looked up at Michelle who was handing me a plate.

"Thanks." I mumbled softly, thankful that she broke the awkward tension of Justin's stare. After everybody was given their plates and eating utensils, we settled in our seats as we prepared for prayer. Jewel, Ally's mom, cleared her throat to get everybody's attention.

"Who would like to say grace?" she asked softly with a smile.

"Um. . ." Justin said timidly, "I'd like to say grace." Everybody smiled and joined hands. I closed my eyes and everybody else followed suit.

"You can go on, Justin." I heard Jewel inform before Justin cleared his throat and began.

"Dear Lord, we want to thank you for everything you have given us. We especially want to thank you for all the friends, and family that we have. We're grateful for the friendship and love that can be felt in this room, but we don't want to forget the glue that holds it all together: trust." That got my attention, "Something that takes a lot of time and effort to earn, but can be lost by a simple turn of events. We want to pray for those that have lost trust in someone, or has made someone lose trust in them. We ask that you help to heal those broken relationships and allow them to prosper. Amen."

"Amen." Everybody said in unison.

"Nice prayer, man." Jared congratulated as he smiled brightly. Justin blushed and shrugged it off.

"Thanks." he said shyly. I hadn't realized that I was staring at him until he was staring back at me. He smiled and I gave a weak one back. He was trying to reconcile. I know that. But his reconciliation meant trying out our relationship again, and I still couldn't do it.

"Could you pass me the chicken?" Dan, Scott's father, asked. I handed him the bowl of chicken, breaking eye contact with Justin, and he thanked me.

"You're welcome." I said politely as I turned my full attention to the table. There was a whole lot of people in here. The sounds of chatter, and the chimming of spoons & plates filled the entire room. Everybody was so happy.

Everybody but me.
Why Must I Confuse Myself? by Timberlake
  Why Must I Confuse Myself?

"Look Alonsha, if you're gonna mope and groan all day, then maybe you should just work things out with him." I looked at Tiffany like she was completely insane before rolling my eyes.

"I'll be damned if I get up and try to fix something that I didn't break." I argued as I furrowed my brows angrily. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Al, can you tell the girl that she's being ridiculous?" Allison licked the remaining ice cream off of her spoon before turning to me.

"You're being ridiculous." she informed with a small smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you tell Tiffany that she can kiss my ridiculous ass?" Allison laughed before turning to Tiffany.

"Lonnie says you can kiss her. . ."

"I heard her." Tiffany grumbled before pinching my side. I yelped and threw the couch pillow at her head.

"Bitch." She turned and flipped me off before sitting on the floor by my feet.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked softly. I just shrugged and pouted. What was I going to do? Ever since Ally's baby shower, I haven't seen or spoken to Justin. That was two weeks ago.

"Well you better figure something out soon," Allison warned, "He goes home in two days. Well one, since he leaves the day after tomorrow. . ."

"I know. . ." I groaned. It was Christmas time, but I wasn't in the holiday mood. Everything wasn't going as planned. For one thing, I was suppose to be married, and we see how that turned out. Second, Justin and I were suppose to go shopping in London today, but of course we aren't. Well, I'm not at least. Justin still went, as I found out earlier through Elisha.

"So, you're just gonna let him leave and never speak to him until New Year's?" Allison asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Pretty much." I stated sadly. She huffed and shoved me.

"Alonsha Claire Daniels!" She did not just use my full name.

"Oh no you didn't. . ." I said in complete shock.

"Yes I did." she shot back, "You are being ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"Am not." Tiffany laughed at my childish expression.

"See, you need Justin." I looked at her confused.

"Where the hell did you get that conclusion from?" I questioned. She gave me a look.

"Don't act like you don't miss the way you guys used to go on and on with the 'Am not, Are too,' business."

"I never said I didn't miss it." I looked down at my hands, "I do miss him you guys." I felt Allison rub her hand up and down my back and I heard Tiff 'aw', but it really didn't help.

I missed Justin. I missed my Randy Candy. I missed the way he would call me 'sweet thang' before informing me he was a pimp. I missed the way he would laugh at my jokes and make me smile when I felt my worst. I missed the way he kissed me. It was always soft and gentle. I missed the way he would hold my hand proudly as we walked to the local Coffee Bean. I missed my friend. I missed my man. . .

"If you miss him, go get him." Ally whispered. I looked up at her then at Tiffany. They wanted me to be with him. They wanted me to be happy. So did I. But I was scared. And stubborn. But mostly scared.

He could hurt me. Badly. Worst then Kyle even. It was because of our friendship. Something I hold so dear to me. If he hurt me in our relationship, he'd be hurting our friendship too. If I'm being completely honest here, the bet wasn't so much the problem. Justin was a bet maker and a prankster. It didn't really surprise me that he did what he did. . . But it was me. His friend. He didn't even stop to think about our friendship. It made me feel like I was too attached and that our relationship didn't mean as much to him as it did to me.

"Hey!" Tiffany yelled, "What were you thinking about?" I just shrugged again.

"Justin." I answered sheepishly.

"Oh, were you thinking, or were you thinking?" She raised a brow suggestively and I laughed despite myself.

"I was just thinking, you pervert." Her and Ally laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"So back to the serious stuff," Allison slouched into her seat, "Are you gonna go after him?"

"I still have tomorrow don't I?" Allison smiled and so did Tiffany. They gave each sideway glances and I knew what was coming.

"GROUP HUG!" they shouted in unison before pouncing on me. It was more Tiffany pouncing than Allison. She couldn't really move with the baby so she opted to snuggle into my shoulder, and hug me silly.

"Okay," I wheezed, "Can't breathe." They just laughed and squeezed me harder.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I was here. I finally gathered up my balls and drove to his house. At first I hesitated. I actually sat in my car for ten minutes contemplating on turning around. Wondering if this was all worth it. If he was worth it. If I could handle the pain of losing him in the future. But then I realized that if I didn't try to make this work, I'd lose him anyway.

So I got out of the car. I walked up to the large oak doors of his home and pressed the dimly lit doorbell. I could hear the bell resounding throughout his house. I had a key, but I didn't want to just bust inside of the house and announced that I was there. So I just waited patiently outside of his door. I looked down at my flowery skirt and flip flops before running my hands over my blouse. Yes, I might have put a little effort into my attire today, but if I was going to see Justin, I wanted to look good.

After a few moments, I rung the doorbell again. I was gonna kick his ass if he was asleep, or out. I couldn't tell if he was in or not because the guy had a million cars parked all over the place. It would be ashamed if he wasn't in. All my effort would be in vain.

"Lonsha?" I turned around and saw Justin walking towards me with Belle and Bella, his two dogs. He was smiling at me and it only added to his handsomeness. He was already looking good in his black basketball shorts and white tee that read "White Boy" in bold black letters.

"Hey Justin." I said timidly before I felt two wet tongues on my ankles. I bent down to pet Belle and Bella, "And hello to you too." I cooed as I heard Justin chuckle.

"They missed you." he informed me with a smile. I hope the dogs weren't the only ones who missed me.

"Well, I missed them too." I said as I stood from the ground. I dusted my hands off on the sides of my skirt.

"You look good." Justin commented suddenly. I looked up at him with a smile.

"Thanks," I bit my bottom lip nervously, "You do too."

"Well. . . you know. . . thanks." Justin stuttered as he looked at his sneakers and smiled.

"I wanted to talk to you about something important." I blurted out of nervousness again. Justin looked at me and nodded.

"Sure," he said as he walked up next to me, "Let's go inside." He took a few steps in front of me to open the door. He allowed me to walk in before him. We made our way into the kitchen. I sat on one of the stools in front of the counter.

"Where's Trace?" I asked as Justin looked over at me.

"He's home already." he informed as he made his way around the kitchen. I watched as he took two dog bowls outside and placed them on the ground. Bella and Belle eagerly followed. He was pouring water into each of the bowls and the dogs wasted no time drinking it. He walked back inside, pulling the sliding door shut behind him.

"They sure were thirsty." Justin smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I took 'em for a walk." he said as he made his way to the sink to wash his hands.

"Well, that explains it." He laughed lightly as he dried up and threw the paper in the trash.

"Speaking of explaining," He pulled out a stool next to me and sat down, "What is it that you want to talk about?" It took me a moment to remember my purpose for being there because of his cologne. It wasn't strong, but when sat down, his scent washed over me. He always smelt so. . . manly.

"Well. . . um, I kind of wanted to talk about us." I looked at him and he stared back.

"What about us?" he asked nervously. I looked down.

"Do you still want there to be an 'us'?" I asked quietly.

"Well duh, Lonnie." He smiled, "I never wanted us to end in the first place."

"You're saying it like it's my fault we broke up." I told him with a little annoyance.

"I'm not," He put his hands up in surrender, "I was the one that screwed things over and I'm sorry."

"I still don't understand why you did it." I admitted.

"I really couldn't tell you if I wanted to." he stated honestly, "All I know is that I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never want to do that." Then his hand came up and rested on mine. I looked at him and then at our hands.

"Justin, I really want us to try. . . to work." A smiled formed across his face, "But I want to go really slow."

"Like granny slow?" he asked jokingly.

"More like a sloth." He hissed and nodded.

"Okay, I guess that means we start all over again?" I looked at him shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe we can be friends again, just for a little while. . ." His hand left mine and he rubbed it against his thigh.

"Okay, friends again." He nodded solemnly, "I've got a problem with that though."

"Problem?" I questioned cautiously.

"Yeah. . . I don't really want to be your friend." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Alonsha, if we're gonna do this, it can't start off with a lie. And if I sit here and tell you I'm fine with being your friend, then I'd be lying."

"Justin, why are you making this complicated?" I sighed defeated.

"I can't help how I feel." he argued, "It's your fault anyway." I quickly diverted my attention to him.

"My fault? What the hell are you talking about?"

"You're the one who came over here all dressed up and gorgeous. Then you tell me you want to be my friend?" he questioned incredulously, "Like I said, it's your fault."

"I did not get all dressed up. It's a skirt and flip flops, Justin." I lied.

"Oh yeah?" He raised a brow, "What's with all the make up?" I gasped dramatically.

"I do not have a lot of make up on!" He narrowed his eyes and examined my face closely.

"Foundation, eye shadow, mascara, and color lip gloss." he confirmed proudly. Damn he was good.

"How'd you. . ."

"I lived with Britney for almost two years, I picked up a few things along the way." I pouted and turned away from him.

"Okay, so maybe I did fancy up a little bit." I admitted guiltily, "But I wanted you to know what you were missing." Justin chuckled.

"You always tease." I laughed and almost brought up our night together, but bit my tongue.

"Whatever. It worked didn't it?" I asked accusingly.

"Yeah," he sighed, "But you don't need make up to make me realize what I'm missing." He sounded almost hurt.

"I didn't mean to upset you." He looked up and smiled.

"Wanna make me feel better?" he questioned. I looked at him suspiciously.

"How?" I asked timidly.

"Come." I nearly fell over, "Upstairs that is." Whoa, I'm hella confused now.

"What the hell are you suggesting?" He laughed.

"You're a dirty girl, Lonnie." He laughed again, "I want you to come upstairs with me and help me wrap some gifts."

"Oh. . ." I said dumbly. He laughed and stood. I followed suit and fixed my stool.

"If you want to do what you were thinking I'm totally up for it." I hit him in the stomach.

"Could you stop thinking about sex for just one second?" I asked as I made my way up the stairs.

"Could you stop being sexy for one second?" The butterflies were back. Full force.

"I am not sexy." I impugned as I reached the top of the stairs.

"What? You are dead sexy. That's why I don't want to be your friend." I stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to face him.

"Will you stop saying that?" He smiled up at me.

"Sure, but I'd still feel it." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

"You can feel all you want, I'm just your friend." I could hear him sigh and for a moment, I almost felt bad.

Almost.

We finally made it into his bedroom. I sat on the edge of his floral designed bed and kicked off my sandals. I turned my head to look at the beautiful view from the open balcony doors. I could see the city buildings and the hills from my spot on the bed. It was so beautiful, and Justin got to see this all the time. It made me slightly jealous.

"I only have a few gifts left because Elisha and Trace helped me." Justin stated from his closet.

"You mean they did it for you?" I corrected as I turned my attention back to him. He laughed as he made his way towards me with a huge sack.

"Pretty much." he admitted as he placed the bundle in the middle of the bed.

"You are wrapping retarded." I teased and Justin laughed.

"And you're rhythm impaired." I laughed.

"I accept my disability."

"As do I." Justin smiled, "So let's get this wrapping party started."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Justin and I finished wrapping the gifts a few hours ago and were now sitting comfortably on his leather sofa while watching television. We weren't really watching the television because we talked through almost everything that was on. It felt nice for things to normal again. I forgot how good it felt to just have his company. To be able to talk about everything and never get tired of the same ole stories we heard a million times before.

The entire atmosphere was a comfort to me. I was so used to his hardwood floors and the clickety-clack of Belle's & Bella's claws against them. Justin's booming laugh and my "contagious cackle", as Justin so affectionately called my giggle. It was like I was a kid again. A time when all that mattered was your favorite doll and a good buddy to share it with.

"This is fun." I said suddenly. Justin lazily rolled his head over to meet my gaze.

"What?" he asked as he draped his arm over his head.

"Hangin' with you, homeslice." I said with a small smile. Justin laughed lightly and turned away from me.

"You seriously need to find a new word." He picked up the remote and changed the channel.

"Or maybe. . ." I grabbed the remote out of his hand and changed it back to the previous station, "You can just accept my word." With a smile on his face, he took the remote from my hands.

"Or maybe you'll hear yourself say it and realize how ridiculous it sounds." I pouted and pretended to be hurt by his statement.

"I'm not ridiculous." Justin laughed.

"I forgot how cute your pout is." I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

"Cute? I thought I was dead sexy." He smiled and reached over to hold my hand. He was playing with my fingers idly.

"You are," He looked down at our hands, "But your pout is too childish to be sexy." I didn't really know what to say to that. Especially since I didn't know how to react to him touching my hand. This entire day had been weird in some way. Him staring at me for long periods of time. Me thinking about him in a not-so-platonic sense. And he has found every excuse to touch me. I was going to go crazy at any moment. It's hard for me to hold strong to this friendship rule when all I want to do is take him anyway I can.

"And in other news, pop star Justin Timberlake, has been spotted with an unidentified female. Could she be a new love interest in the heartthrob's life or is she a post- Britney rebound?" My eyes instantly shot towards the television. I had changed the channel to one of those entertainment shows. On the screen in front of me were pictures or me and Justin walking hand in hand or us driving down some random street. I was in shock. I was on television! Ew, they got me in sweat pants. . .

"I hate these damn shows." Justin spat out angrily before changing the channel. I sighed when I felt his hand leave mine.

"It's just a show Justin." I reasoned as I tucked my legs underneath me.

"It's a tabloid in motion." he corrected and I smiled.

"Lighten up," I groaned, "You're gonna get gray hairs over nothing."

"Easy for you to say. Your face isn't everywhere every five seconds." I looked away from him. He was right. I didn't understand that aspect of his life.

"Sorry. . ." I whined. Justin looked at me with a boyish grin.

"Don't be so sensitive." I shot him an angry look.

"I'm sensitive?" He nodded, "I'm not the one who cried during 'The Lion King'." He gasped dramatically.

"Hey, I only did it because Moufasa died." I started cracking up. Justin laughed too and hit me.

"Ow, don't hit me." I whined before pinching his arm. He yelped and rubbed the reddening area.

"That shit hurt!" he complained.

"Well duh, Jay. That's the whole point." Then I saw it. The playful glimmer in his eyes. I slowly began to rise from my spot on the couch.

"You're gonna pay for that." he growled as he rose from the couch also.

Then I made a run for it.

I ran so fast that I thought that I lost him, until I felt his fingers graze the back of my shirt. He mumbled a frustrated 'damn' and I screamed before cracking up.

"Justin stop!" I shouted. That only caused him to respond with a cynical laugh. I hated being chased. It was the worst feeling in the world. But I had to keep running. Not that I was scared of being caught, but it's all about that triumphant feeling you get when it's all over.

"You better pump those crazy legs woman!" Justin warned, "'Cause I'm about to get you!"

"Fuck you!" I screamed and sped up. Shit, I was tired. I knew I was gonna be sore in the morning. I needed to slow him down. I looked behind me and screamed when I saw him turning the corner, right on my heels.

"I almost. . ." He was reaching for my shirt. Oh no, it's not over yet. I turned the corner sharply and glanced over my shoulder in time to see Justin slide to a stop before continuing his pursuit after me. I laughed. He was getting as tired as I was.

"I think Randy's getting tired." I taunted.

"I'm not the old fart here, Lonnie." We were both breathing pretty hard by this time. His house was so big, damn it. But for a big house, it sure had a limited amount of places to hide. Then a light went off in my head. Upstairs was my salvation. So I made a daring u-turn. Justin was so surprised by my action that it took him a while to catch up. I turned the corner into the living room and then turned again towards the stairway.

"Cramp!" I shouted as a piercing pain shot through my side.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Justin said confidently. Ha, that's what he thought. I took the stairs two at a time and ran across the walkway at the top. I spotted an open door and ran inside, slamming it shut behind me. I locked it right before Justin's hands began to desperately twist and turn the knob.

"Oh! And what, sucka!?!" I shouted through the door.

"I'll show you what!" Justin shouted back before it got quiet. I flopped back on the bed and breathed in deeply. It seemed as though there wasn't enough oxygen in the room. I smiled to myself proudly. So this is how it feels to be cocky? No wonder Justin likes it so much. . .

Then I heard them. Keys. The chiming sound resounded in my ears and I felt my panic rise. He has keys to the rooms?

"No!" I shouted pathetically as I ran towards the door. But it was too late. The door swung open and Justin stood there, dangling the keys from his hands. I held my head down in shame.

"Who's the loser now? Sucka!" he mocked and I laughed.

"Damn it, that's cheating!" I argued. He mimicked my pouting face and walked over to me.

"I win fair and square." Justin corrected cockily, "Now, as for my prize. . ." I put my hand up to silence him.

"There was no agreement to a prize." I protested.

"Whenever you win something, there's always a prize. It's like an unwritten rule." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't do unwritten rules. If it's not etched in stone, it doesn't count." He smiled and raised a brow.

"Really?" he asked.

"Damn straight. The world works on contracts and facts. So unless I see my signature on a piece of paper that promises you get a prize. It doesn't count." Justin nodded.

"Okay," He nodded and placed his hand under his chin, "If those are the rules." I smile smugly and brushed past him. I walked into the hall and traveled down the stairs, proud of my win. I turned around to face Justin as I continued to walk backwards.

"I think my victory deserves some sort of celebration. Preferably an alcoholic one." I said as he smiled at me, "Got anything good?" He shrugged and I turned back around when we reached the kitchen area. I got some Arbor Mist out of his wine cooler and grabbed two glasses. After opening the bottle, I poured some of its contents in each of the glasses. I handed a glass to Jay.

"To a justified victory on your part." Justin said as we tapped our glasses. Damn I loved this stuff. It was sweet and fruity, but held that champaign quality to it. But then it was gone. Justin had taken it and placed it on the counter behind me.

"Hey, I was enjoying that." I whined before I felt his hand resting on my hip.

"I can't do this." he whispered.

"What?" I asked dumbly as he moved closer to me. He didn't answer, instead he kissed me. Hard. At first I was shocked and angry that he was doing this, but then I listened to my raging libido. I moaned into his mouth when I hit something hard behind me. The counter. I could feel his hands slip pass my hips and land on my ass. He tightened his grip and lifted me up onto the cold counter top.

His hands were underneath my shirt, pinching my nipples through my bra. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper while pulling him closer to me. I felt his hands make their way down my sides and stop at the hem of my shirt. He began to pull the material over my head and I reached down and pulled it off all the way. A cold wind hit my skin the moment my shirt was removed. I instantly clung to Justin as he began to kiss my neck. My hands caressed the back of his neck and ran through his soft brown curls.

He pulled away for a moment, leaving me to fight the cold on my own. He was removing his tee shirt. I watched as he hard stomach came into view. It made me realize how flabby mine was, but I didn't get chance to think about all that. His mouth crashed down on my own before his shirt hit the ground. The heat radiating off of his chest warmed me instantly. I could feel the cold metal of his chain against my chest and I shivered.

My hands traveled in between us and I undid his pants. I gasped when I felt his hot dick on inner thigh. He had gone commando. It made me wonder if he had planned this, but I lost my train of thought the moment his hands pulled my underwear down. I lifted my hips against his and he moaned. I began to kiss his earlobe and lick a trail along his neck. My hands rested on his lightly freckled shoulder as I did so. His hands ran up my back and unhooked my bra. I captured his mouth and kissed him feverishly. I wanted him so badly. All of the time we spent apart and all the dreams I had of being with him were fading memories. I was with him now and I planned on getting everything I dreamed of.

Then, mid-kiss, we heard it. Two little whimpers coming from the floor. Justin and I froze in place and looked down. We laughed when we saw the curious brown eyes of Belle and Bella staring up at us. Their little heads were tilted to the side in thought. God only knows what they were thinking.

"I wonder how long they've been watching. . ." I mumbled. We laughed and disconnected from one another. Justin bent over and lifted his pants back over his hips. I hopped off of the counter and quickly grabbed my shirt from the tile floor. I held the material against my chest and searched for my bra.

"Here." Justin said shyly as he held up the piece of clothing. I smiled and thanked him before my eyes fell to the dogs.

"Sorry about that you guys." I apologized jokingly. Then I felt Justin behind me. He kissed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me.

"We can take this upstairs." he whispered. I could feel the coarse hairs of his stubble against my neck. I giggled when he purposely nuzzled into my neck.

"We probably shouldn't," Justin whimpered in protest behind me while holding me tighter, "You have a flight to catch tomorrow morning."

"So what?" he whined, "I had to get up after four hours of sleep. It's only nine-fifteen, girl. If we get an hour in tonight. . ." I cut him off with my laughter as I turned to face him.

"I can't believe you're timing this." He smiled down at me.

"I'm trying to be organized here." I laughed again.

"You sound absolutely ridiculous." He moved up and wrapped his arms around me before leaning down and kissing me.

"If we go upstairs, I can find a better use for my mouth." He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Fine, I'll let you ravish me." I joked as Justin chuckled.

"Ravish you, huh?" I nodded, "You sure you can handle this?" I snorted offensively.

"Why all the talk, Timberlake?" I questioned sarcastically, "Show me what you got." I backed up and stood in a challenging stance. Arms wide open with a smug look on my face. He laughed at me.

"I'll show you what I got." Then he grabbed took my hands in his, pulling me upstairs. I giggled again and felt those familiar butterflies.

"Don't get too crazy now." I joked as we reached his bedroom door. He laughed and kissed me deeply.

"Now where's the fun in that?"

*-*-*-*-*

I woke up the next morning tired and slightly dazed. I looked around the room in a morning blur. After rubbing my eyes, they began to gain focus. When I finally realized where I was, I smiled to myself. I looked over to my left and sighed disappointedly when I saw that he was gone. My eyes finally rolled over to the alarm clock resting on his night stand. It was 10:30am. Justin had left an hour ago. I wish he would've woke me up to say goodbye. But I guess there's no sense in complaining now. He was on a flight home and there was nothing I could do. But I could shower.

I eagerly hopped out of bed at the thought of a hot shower. I quickly regretted such enthusiasm when my feet hit the cold wooden floor of the hall. I didn't understand why Justin wanted hardwood floors all over the house. It was so cold in the morning. But I sucked it up and made my way to the bathroom next door to his room. I didn't want to used his bathroom. He was entirely too germophobic. He'd have a heart attack if I used his shower.

Anyway, after a fifteen minute shower, I dried up and put on my clothes. Well most of it, minus my panties. They had mysteriously disappeared. While heading down to the kitchen, I realized that Belle and Bella were missing. Justin had probably taken them with him. So I was alone. In an enormous mansion. I wooed and hooted childishly to hear the echo of my voice. The silence was deafening to me. I didn't understand how Justin could stand it.

My journey through the house led to the kitchen. I smiled when I saw a Dunkin Donuts bag on the counter and a cup of Java Juice. Next to the bag was a folded note with my name written across it. That was definitely Justin's handwriting. I could always recognize it because of the huge loops and chicken scratch quality.

I lifted the note and opened it:

Dear Beautiful,

If you're reading this, you're probably awake (And it's about time!). Well anyways, if you haven't noticed, I left you some breakfast on the table. It's not much, but it'll hold you over until you get back home. I wish I was there with you, but mama would've killed me if I didn't come home for Christmas. If you didn't sleep in so late, maybe we could've said goodbye (If you know what I mean), but I guess I can't always get what I want. Okay, I'm going to stop babbling. Have a wonderful holiday. I'll call when I land. Send my Merry Christmases to everybody.

You know I love you, homeslice!- Your Delectable Randy Candy

P.S. I took your undies for safe keeping. I hope you don't mind.


By the end of the letter, I was practically in tears from laughing so hard. He was out of his mind. And how dare he use my word after calling it ridiculous. Me and him were going to have to talk about that. I looked over the note one last time before placing it inside of my Dunkin Donuts bag. As I made my way towards the door, I grabbed my car keys off of the coffee table.

Tiffany and Allison were going to have a field day after I tell them about what happened. I had finally done something for myself. At least I thought it was for myself. Oh shit, I had sex with Justin after telling him I wanted to be friends. What if he. . .

No! Stop it Lonnie, you're confusing yourself. And you're talking to yourself. . . I shook my head slightly, trying to push away the confusing thoughts circling in my head. I wasn't going to screw things up. I took a stand last night. I showed Justin how I felt. If he didn't get the message, then he wouldn't have left that note. At least I hope that's the case. . .

Damn it! There I go confusing myself again. I seriously need to relax.

"Breathe, Alonsha. . . Breathe. . ." I couched to myself, "Things are going to be all right."

Right?
Breakfast, A Feeling, And Some Sexual Healing by Timberlake
  Breakfast, A Feeling, And Some Sexual Healing

Justin stretched and yawned obnoxiously as he dragged himself into the kitchen. Lynn looked up from the stove in time to smile and roll her eyes at her son's behavior. She had almost forgotten how silly he was. It was nice to have him back home though. Work had taken most of his time and she had missed him terribly.

"Mornin', mama." Justin greeted before kissing her cheek.

"Mornin', sugar." she cooed as he pulled out a seat at the table. Lynn happily handed him a plate and began to pour piles of eggs, bacon, and sausage on his plate. Justin breathed in the delicious scent before looking up at his mother.

"I forgot how good home cookin' was." Lynn nodded.

"By the time you go back to LA, you'll be sick of it. 'Cause I'm gonna stuff you up." Justin chuckled at her comment.

"Bring it on, mama!" he challenged jokingly. Lynn laughed as she made herself a plate.

"Oh I will," she reassured, "You need it anyway. You're getting thin and pale." Her faced went from amused to worried.

"Mama," Justin whined, "I'm fine." Lynn made a face.

"You're not fine." she argued, "You're practically skin and bones." Justin rolled his eyes.

"You sound like Alonsha. Or should I say Alonsha sounds just like you." Lynn smacked his arm playfully as she took her seat beside him.

"She's a smart woman." She smiled, "Speaking of which. . ." Justin groaned.

"Must we do this?"

"What?" Lynn asked innocently, "I was just gonna ask if she's okay."

"She's fine." Justin answered quickly.

"And. . ." Lynn pried. Justin smiled evilly. He wanted this to end and he knew exactly how to do it.

"And we had sex." Justin laughed when saw her eyes widen.

"Okay, that's too much info."

"No, mama." Justin pressed on, "You wanted to know how she was, right?" Lynn rolled her eyes.

"Not in. . ." She paused, "That."

"Are you sure you don't want to know?" Justin continued, "'Cause she's really, really good."

"Justin, shut up." Justin smiled. She was beyond uncomfortable now.

"Very flexible too. She went into this nifty position and. . ."

"Justin Randall!" That was it. The last straw. He went into hysterics. Lynn huffed and rolled her eyes.

"That's what you get for being nosy." Justin taunted.

"I wasn't being nosy." Lynn corrected, "I was being concerned." Justin laughed at her lameness.

"Sure, mama." Justin stuck a piece of bacon in his mouth before smiling at his mother. She looked at him through the corner of her eye.

"Jesus." she mumbled in disbelief. Her tone caused Justin to laugh and nearly choke on his bacon. He coughed and laughed again.

"I love you so much. . ." he managed before laughing again. Lynn rolled her eyes and smiled despite herself.

"Oh Justin. . ."



-*-*-*-*-*-



Damn it, where did the holidays go? One minute I'm waking up at seven in the morning to pry open gifts and the next I'm running all over LA trying to find a gift for Justin. I know, I know, I'm a horrible last minute shopper. So what? I've been thinking about it, is all. Is all? Damn I spend too much time with that boy. Where was I again? Oh yeah, the gift dilemma. I've gone everywhere and I've ended up at a Circuit City. Why? I couldn't tell you if I wanted to, but that's not the point. I needed a gift, pronto. But the question of the day was what in God's name do you get a pop star that has everything?

Yeah, you figure that one out.

"Can I help you with something, ma'am?" I looked up to see some green-eyed adolescent staring at me expectantly.

Yeah, what would you get for a multi-million dollar pop star? "I was just looking for a hot video game or something in that area." He smiled, revealing his braces, before telling me to follow him.

"We've got a huge selection of the latest video games." he explained cheerfully. Ugh, whatever. Just give me a game buddy.

"Do you have the latest Halo game?" I asked. Justin loves Halo. It's all he talks about.

"That's actually sold out." Damn it! Why me, Lord? Why?

"Okay. . ." What was I suppose to do now?

"Is there any particular sport this person likes?"

"Golf!" I answer enthusiastically, "He loves golf." He smiles and leads me down another aisle. Golf? Why didn't I think of that in the first place?

"Well we have some virtual golfing games you can have." I looked at the price tag and cringed. I could buy a house with that.

"Got anything. . . affordable?" He laughs as though I'm kidding, but moves on.

"Well, we have this hand held golfing game. It's comes with a travel pack. . ." Blah, blah, blah. . .

"I'll take it." I interrupt. He nods and moves on to a register. I get rung up and grab the bag. Justin's gonna be here in a few hours and I have to get ready, not to mention wrap up his gift. Plus I have to run down to the rec because of Diana. . .

I'm gonna have a heart attack at any moment. Too much in one day. Too much. . . John Mayer? Where is that coming from? Oh! My cell. I roll my eyes at my own stupidity before accepting the call.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly as I hopped into the car.

"Damn, what happened to you?" It's him. Beautiful him.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I explained as I tossed his gift in the back.

"The center's working you too hard?" he concluded. I started the car and began to reverse.

"The center, my friends, Bosco, you." Justin laughed.

"You weren't complaining the other night." he stated cockily.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stated dryly.

"Really? Well let me refresh your memory." He cleared his throat, "Oh. . . Justin. . . Yes! Yes!" I could feel my mouth gape open in shock. I can't believe he's doing that.

"I have no recollection of such an event." I interrupted. He laughed.

"Then I'll just have to make you never forget the next time we. . ." He halted his words, "Hang out." I raised a brow, confused by his actions.

"Hang out, huh?" I asked humorously. Justin laughed again.

"My mama just came out of the bathroom."

"You're on a plane?" I asked completely shocked.

"I'm on my jet." I sighed with relief, "Don't worry, nobody knows about your moaning habits."

"You know what, Jay?" I asked seriously, "Maybe we should stop having sex."

"What? Why?" he asked in a panicky tone.

"Because you don't take it seriously. It's not some joke, Justin." I smiled to myself. I wish that I could see him squirm.

"No, I take it seriously. I love being with you." Aw. . . Damn him for being so sweet.

"Really?" I asked dreamily.

"Uh huh." he answered, "It's our private time together. It's something that I really cherish and appreciate." He's so sincere.

"Well, in that case." He laughed, "I guess we could have sex." He cheered triumphantly.

"Ha! I knew you'd fall for that mushy shit." I gasped.

"You bastard!"

"I was joking. It's not mushy shit." he explained, "I meant it. Really, I did." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm done talking to you."

"What? C'mon, Beautiful. I miss you like crazy." he pleaded, "Don't hang up on me." I sighed dramatically.

"Fine, ten more minutes." He laughed.

"Okay, Queen Sheba." I laughed this time as I turned the corner.

"Damn straight, baby."

"Aw, I'm your baby now?" he cooed.

"Yeppers."

"Well if I have a pet, you should get one."

"I thought Beautiful was my pet name?"

"No, it's a nickname. Like when you call me Randy Candy." I nodded.

"Okay, then give me a pet name. But nothing too fruity."

"Okay, what about Pookie?" I rolled my eyes.

"That's a dog name."

"True, true." He paused, "Sunshine."

"Sunshine?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, 'cause you brighten up my days." I laughed at his cheesiness.

"Sweet, but Sunshine sounds like a hippie." He laughed.

"Fine. What about. . ." Another pause, "Sexy." I felt a knot in my stomach.

"No." He snorted.

"Why not?" What does he mean by why not? I'm not sexy. That's why.

"Because it's not true."

"It is true."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"It's true, damn it! You're sexy, so accept that." He laughed at the end of his statement and I laughed also.

"Fine, I guess I can be sexy." He sighed.

"You're the only woman that would complain about how sexy she is." I rolled my eyes. I wish he would stop saying I'm sexy. It makes me feel all warm and tingly.

"I'm one of kind, so what do you expect?" He chuckled slightly.

"That's why I like you so much." he assured, "You are so. . . original." I laughed.

"That sounds so plain."

"No, it's a good thing. Nobody wants to be a conformity. Everybody wants to step out of the loop." I nodded and parked my car in the parking lot of the center.

"I am the queen of conformity." I corrected.

"No you're not." he argued.

"Yeah I am." I walked inside of the building, only to be ambushed by hugs and mouthed 'wassup's from the kids.

"How?" Diana was already at my desk when I stepped in. I smiled, she smiled, and I sat in my chair.

"I don't know." I answered honestly.

"See, I was right." he stated proudly. I turned on my laptop and smiled.

"I guess. . ." I mumbled.

"Don't guess. Say I was right." he whined.

"Justin. . ."

"Say it. . ." he pressured.

"Fine, you were right."

"See, that wasn't so bad." I rolled my eyes.

"No, but now I have to say goodbye." He sighed disappointedly and I could picture him pouting.

"Well, okay." He stated reluctantly.

"I'll see you later." I assured.

"But I miss you now." I laughed.

"You can refresh my memory when I see you later. . ." I stated coolly.

"Deal!" He stated enthusiastically. I laughed.

"Okay, Jay. I have to go."

"I'll see you tonight, mama." he said, well tried to say, in a sexy tone.

"Bye, baby."

"Bye, sexy." I hung up and smiled. I looked up and say Diana smiling brightly at me.

"Look at you, Ms. D! Boo-loving on your cell." I laughed and cleared my throat.

"I do not boo-love." She laughed and nodded.

"Sure. . ." She laughed.

"Anyway," I smiled, "What's that term paper about again?"




-*-*-*-*-*-



Justin and Alonsha were settled in his bedroom. They had talked earlier before exchanging gifts. Justin had thanked Alonsha graciously for his golf game. He told her it would be his salvation on long plane rides and business meetings. Alonsha in turn received a locket. Inside was a black and white photo of them together and a quote from one of her favorite Langston Hughes' poems called "Harlem Girl."

"I don't know, they're scary." Justin stated unsure. Alonsha made a face.

"I thought guys liked huge boobs?" Justin shrugged and furrowed his brow.

"Well. . . yeah. We do. But Pam Anderson's boobs are abnormal." Alonsha laughed.

"Whatever. What about the whole blond theory?" Alonsha asked accusingly.

"What about it?"

"Well, do guys prefer blonds over brunettes and redheads?" Justin reached out in front of him, grabbing Alonsha's hands.

"You're not blond and I like you." he reasoned.

"Well that's because my hair color doesn't really count. I guess it's a white thing with the blond and brunette stuff."

"That's a load of crap," Justin corrected, "Black people are blonds too. Look at Lil' Kim." Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Please don't mention that woman. She's a disgrace to my entire race." Justin laughed, "Speaking of hair. You pulled my hair too hard earlier."

"I didn't pull. I affectionately tugged." Justin smiled.

"There's a difference between tugging affectionately and trying to rip someone's hair out. You, my friend, were crossing over a very thin line."

"Well, I'm sorry for pulling your hair. I got excited. I wasn't thinking all that clearly." Justin apologized, "But your hair is so easy to get a hold on."

"So is yours, but you don't see me ripping your shit out." Justin laughed.

"I've never objected to you doing so," Alonsha rolled her eyes, "But I guess I'm used to girls with Britney's hair."

"That's because Britney's hair wasn't nappy like mine." Alonsha began to sadly run her fingers through her hair.

"Your hair isn't nappy," Justin stated sympathetically before reaching out and touching it, "It's. . . thick." Alonsha sighed dramatically.

"Way to be lame, Justin." He laughed heartily.

"I was just being nice."

"Whatever." Alonsha said dismissively, "I need a perm." Justin shot her confused glance.

"Doesn't that make your hair curly?"

"No. It makes my hair straight." He still looked confused, "If my hair was straight, it would turn curly, but my hair's already curly so it does the opposite."

"Oh!" Justin nodded, "That's why my mama's hair turns curly when it's permed because it's naturally straight." Alonsha nodded.

"Exactly."

"So if you perm your hair, it straightens, right?" Alonsha nodded, "So if you perm it again, it'll be curly?"

"Not necessarily," Alonsha paused in thought, "There are different types of perms too. Some are meant for curling and others are for straightening."

"Wait a minute," Justin interrupted, "So there isn't just one type of perm?"

"No, there isn't only one, Jay." Alonsha sighed, "There's always more than one type of hair product, duh."

"You know what?" Justin smiled, "This. . . woman crap is confusing. So I'm just gonna stop while I'm ahead." Alonsha laughed.

"You are so slow, I swear." Justin pouted.

"Hey, it's not my fault." he grumbled, "I fell a lot when I was younger."

"Aw," Alonsha cooed, "Come here." Justin moved up as though he was going to accept her embrace. But he tackled her down and pinned her hands above her head.

"Sucker!" he taunted before nuzzling his face into her neck. She giggled as he continued his tickled torture.

"Justin, for the love of God, get off of me!" He stopped his nuzzling, but still held her down.

"No can do 'cause I really wanna fuck you now." he whispered in her ear. Alonsha groaned.

"Must you be so blunt?" Justin laughed and looked her in her eyes.

"You don't like it when I talk dirty?" Alonsha laughed when he raised a brow comically.

"I prefer that you keep your dirty words to yourself."

"Are you serious?" Justin asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Alonsha sat up as Justin released her, "It's so. . . weird."

"You cannot be serious." Justin couldn't believe his ears, "It's perfectly normal to do it. Everybody does it."

"Alonsha doesn't do it."

"Then Alonsha has been sexually deprived." Alonsha laughed at his dramatic tone.

"It's probably a good thing. I'd suck at it anyway." Justin shrugged.

"You'll never know unless you try." He smiled at her, "Come here." Alonsha looked at him suspiciously as he sat up against the headboard of his bed.

"What?" she asked cautiously.

"Just come here." She crawled over to him and placed her knees on either side of his waist.

"Is there a reason why you wanted me this close?" Alonsha asked curiously.

"We're gonna practice some dirty talk." Alonsha laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Justin, can we not do this?"

"It's a must, Lonnie." She felt his hands creep down her back and rest on her bottom.

"This is going to be embarrassing." she mumbled discouragingly.

"No it's not." Justin assured, "It's just you and me, Sexy." Alonsha shivered.

"You see," she complained, "You said 'sexy' and I cringed. There's no way I can talk like that."

"That's only because you're not used to being called that. Believe me, I'll say it enough to make you comfortable with it."

"Can't we watch a movie or something?" Alonsha whined.

"No movies," Justin scolded, "But we can make a private one if you want to." Justin winked at her suggestively and she laughed.

"Stop being weird."

"Fine, lets get serious." He cleared his throat, "Tell me something dirty."

"Like what?" Alonsha asked completely clueless.

"What turns you on?" Alonsha groaned and felt the butterflies in her stomach.

"I. . . I don't know." Justin sighed.

"When we have sex, what do you enjoy the most?"

"When you. . ." She stopped speaking when she realized what was going to come out of her mouth. She couldn't say it. It was too dirty.

"Go on." Justin encouraged with a smirk.

"It's so. . . bad."

"Bad is good." Justin explained, "Say what's on your mind."

"You're gonna laugh at me." Justin laughed when she cover her face with her hands. He brought his hands up to hers, and pulled them down.

"I won't laugh, I promise." He looked her in her eyes and it made her feel even more uncomfortable.

"I like it when you touch me. . ." she mumbled, "Down there." Justin laughed. He couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry, but you sound like a five year old." Alonsha sighed in frustration.

"Fuck you, Justin. I told you it wouldn't sound right." Alonsha pouted.

"Okay, okay. Lets try this again with big girl words." Alonsha glared at him, "What I meant to say was, instead of you liking the way I touch you down there, say pus-"

"Justin!" Alonsha interrupted, "That's a strong word." He laughed again.

"Fine, lets pick another thing you like. Something simple."

"Fine." She paused in thought, "I like it when you kiss my. . . chest area." Justin smiled.

"Okay. We're making progress." Alonsha laughed, more at herself than him. She felt ridiculous. She had never done this before, not with Kyle. He was all sweet and gentle. Loving words like 'You're beautiful' and 'I love you' were said to her. This wasn't her niche, but Justin just wouldn't let up.

"Can't I turn you on the traditional way?" Justin smiled up at her.

"And what way would that be?"

"You know, the one with the touching and the kissing. . ."

"Oh, okay." he agreed, "But under one condition." Alonsha groaned and sighed.

"What?"

"When I do something you like, I want you to tell me how good it feels."

"I thought I already did that, Jay." Alonsha smiled, "With my 'moaning habits.'" She used air quotations and Justin chuckles.

"Moaning and talking are two different things." Justin explained. Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Why the sudden interest in spicing up our sex life anyway? We just started it for goodness sake." Justin began to rub his hands up and down her side. He could see she was becoming agitated, and the last thing he wanted was an argument.

"It's not spicing it up, it's making it more intimate." Alonsha shot him her famous look of 'I'm not buying your shit' before speaking.

"It's sex, Justin. How intimate can you get?" Justin laughed and kissed her.

"You have been so sexually deprived," He reached up and pinched her cheeks, "You poor child. You have so much to learn." Alonsha pulled his hands from her face.

"I don't appreciate you making fun of me." Her pout was in full swing and Justin found it absolutely adorable.

"I'm not making fun of you, I'm just teasing." Justin corrected, "You should know a lot about that." Alonsha smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, well, don't complain now. You weren't earlier." Justin kissed her neck softly and smiled into her soft skin.

"Now that I cannot deny." Alonsha giggled when his breath caressed her ear.

"Justin?" Alonsha whispered.

"Hmm?" Justin grumbled into her neck as he began to lick the area.

"I'm tired." Justin head shot up and he stared at her disappointedly.

"What?"

"I'm tired." she repeated as she began to crawl off of him. Justin couldn't even move. He was highly upset.

"But. . . I wanted to. . . Alonsha!" He stuttered and whined. She rolled her eyes and tucked herself into his sheets.

"Stop bitchin'. We had sex, like, three times today."

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so'? Do I look like a sex giving machine?" Justin smiled.

"You did earlier." Alonsha smiled as he began to pout.

"Damn it, Justin." she complained tiredly. Justin laughed and turned her on her back.

"Thank you." he said between kisses. Alonsha wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"You're lucky you're my baby." Justin grin proudly against her mouth before kissing her softly.

"I know. . ." he whispered softly. She smiled at him and his breath caught in his throat.

He felt it.

That unmistakable feeling of warmth that erupted in his stomach and left him weak in his knees. But it couldn't be. Not now. It was way too soon.

"What's wrong?" Alonsha asked worriedly. Justin stared at her momentarily before snapping out of his trance.

"Nothing." he answered quickly, "I was just thinking."

"About?" Alonsha pried with a playful grin.

"You." he answered honestly, "Just you." She looked at him weirdly before letting it go. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it but she was still curious.

"What about me?" Justin laughed and licked his lips.

"I could tell you," Justin teased, "But I'd rather show you." He kissed her and she moaned softly into his mouth.

Alonsha could still sense his uneasiness, but she was easily distracted by his hot mouth on hers. Justin, on the other hand, couldn't let go of the situation at hand. He was scared now. Scared of Alonsha. Scared because this feeling could make everything golden, and or set it ablaze.

He had a feeling that something was going to burn.
Unwanted Interruption by Timberlake
  Unwanted Interruption


"So, you just got this weird feeling?" Trace asked as he looked up from his pile of papers.

"Yeah. . . This weird. . . warm. . . jello-ish feeling." Trace looked at him, confused by his words.

"Jello-ish?" Justin sighed and rolled his eyes. There was no other way to describe it. He knew that Trace had a right to be confused, hell, he was confused by it himself. But he wanted someone to just get it.

"It was like pride, man. This whole sense of pride."

"What the hell were you so proud of?" Trace asked while shifting absentmindedly through the pile again, despite the fact that he had forgotten what he was in search of in the first place.

"I don't know. . ." He paused and thought for a moment, "Making her smile." Trace halted his actions and stared at his friend who was grinning at him dreamily.

"Making her smile?" Justin nodded, "You do that all the time."

"I know. That's the problem. Why in the hell should those smiles be any different from that one?"

"I don't know, man." Trace sighed, "Have you ever felt that way before?" Justin froze the moment he completed his question. Had he ever felt like that before? Yes, with Felicia and with Britney. But he had been in love with them.

"Well yeah, but that was when I was in love with Brit and Felicia." Justin answered after a moment. Trace smiled.

"Well I guess we know what that means," Trace concluded, "Dude, you're in l-"

"Don't even." Justin stated abruptly, "There's just no way." He began to fidget with his fingers nervously.

"Says who?" Trace smiled, "You should be happy. Love is in the air, and it's about time you took a big ass whiff of it." Justin glared at him.

"I don't need to take a whiff of anything, thank you very much." Justin snapped defensively. Trace stared at him for a moment before putting his hands up in surrender.

"Touchy, touchy." he stated jokingly, "No need to get feisty." Justin rolled his eyes and sighed. He was angry because he was confused. He was confused because he was frustrated and he was blowing steam off by yelling at Trace.

"I'm sorry, man." Justin apologized, "Everything's just so complicated right now."

"I know. Managing your solo career while trying to get a relationship to work is a lot to have on your plate." Justin nodded.

"You don't think it's too soon?" he asked suddenly.

"Is what too soon?"

"Love, Trace. Love." Justin watched as his friend shrugged before smiling.

"If there's anything I know about love, it's that it has no time setting." Justin laughed, "You know better than I do that when I met Elisha, I wasn't expecting to fall for her as quickly as I did. But you've got to remember that even though love may come when you feel it's too soon, it only happens when you're ready for it." Justin looked up and grinned at Trace.

"Damn, man, that was deep." Trace laughed and shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm as deep as it gets." His demeanor changed from playful to serious, "So when are you going to tell her?" Justin sighed and smiled weakly.

"I forgot about that part," He rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't know. Sometime soon I guess."

"You guess?"

"Trace. . ." Justin whined sadly. He was scared. She could hurt him. Terribly. Make him crumble into shambles. Just like Britney. Just like Felicia. He was afraid she'd end up just like them. A cheater. A heart breaker. A 'destroy Justin's world' girlfriend.



If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand




"It's okay you know." Trace cooed. Justin looked up at him in confusion.

"What?"

"To be afraid."



'Cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands




"I shouldn't be afraid though." Justin concluded, "She wouldn't hurt me, right?" Trace shrugged.

"Who knows?"



If I give my heart to you
I must be sure
From the very start
That you would love me more than her




"Way to be positive, Trace." Justin commended bitterly.

"Well what do you want me to tell you? That she won't hurt you?" Justin shrugged.

"It would help."

"What happen if she does hurt you?" Trace argued, "I'd be the horrible, lying friend.

"I get it." Justin agreed, "But I'm more scared of her rejecting me. If I think it's too soon, Alonsha will be running for cover the moment the word 'love' escapes my lips."

"You'll never know unless you tell her." Trace shot back. Justin nodded. He had a point.



If I trust in you oh please
Don't run and hide
If I love you too oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her




"But it would really suck if she did reject me." Justin complained.

"It would really, really suck if she felt the same way and you never told her how you felt."



'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain




"You really want me to tell her, don't you?" Justin asked jokingly.

"It's not about what I want. This is something you have to do for yourself." Trace smiled, "But you have to admit to your feelings first."

"What are talking about?"

"Say it, man." Trace pressured, "Say that you love Alonsha." Justin cleared his throat and licked his lips.

"I love Alonsha."



So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two




"See. . ." Trace grinned happily, "How did that feel?"

Justin smiled before answering, "That felt kinda. . . good." Trace laughed and Justin smiled, "I love Alonsha Claire Daniels. I love my chocolate little Milk Dud." Trace laughed heartily.

"I really don't want to know." Justin smiled, something that he couldn't control at the moment.

"I'm in love, man." Justin proclaimed, "I'm really in love."



If I fell in love with you



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-





"1. . .2. . .3. . ." I mumbled softly as I counted out the gift options in front of me. Yes, I was looking for a gift for Justin, and it wasn't last minute. His birthday is in a week and three days, so I'm looking for a perfect present. I also have to go shopping for an outfit for the big b-day bash he's having in some Hollywood club. Everybody from Pharrell and Usher to Britney are going to be there. That's right, Ms. Spears is coming to this thing. I don't know if that's the reason why I'm killing myself to find the perfect outfit. It wasn't jealousy, it was more about proving myself. Either way it's pathetic, I know.

"Did you decide yet?" I looked up from my list to groan in Scott's direction.

"No." I pouted. He walked over to the table and sat next to me.

"Well, what do you have?" I shifted my list to the first page and moved it between us.

"I have the video games, and DVDs option." I showed him the list of titles, "Then there are the CD options," Another list is displayed, "And this is the mother of pearl," I stated dramatically. Scott looked at the picture and nodded approvingly.

"I like the mother of pearl." He smiled while tapping the picture. It was a black wood guitar with a silver outline. I was going to engrave it with his name and a message from me. I thought it was a good gift. Considering the fact that it can be used in his music also.

"You think?"

"I know." I smiled and sighed.

"Fine, the mother of pearl it is." I looked down at the paper and cringed at the price. Two-hundred and fifty dollars, and that's not counting the shipping price. But Justin was worth it. I'm pretty sure that the locket I'm wearing cost more than a pretty penny too, but Justin's paycheck was way bigger than mine.

"You guys ready to go?" Tiffany asked cheerfully as she entered the room.

"We were ready half an hour ago." Scott whined, "You're the one that had to change again." Tiffany smiled at him.

"But I look good, don't I?" She began to wiggle her hips teasingly. Scott smiled and nodded.

"No argument there." They kissed briefly before acknowledging my existence

"You got everything, Lonsha?" Tiffany asked I nodded and picked up my papers.

"Let's go before Al has a pregnancy fit." They laughed before we headed out of the apartment.

After driving for about fifteen minutes, we reached the mall where we were meeting Al and Jare. They were in front of the Kay Bee Kids just like they promised. We all walked around to help pick out some baby stuff. The crib, toys, walkers, strollers, and all that other good stuff. We eventually ended up in a PacSun when Jared saw a matching baby and daddy shirt. It was too cute to watch how excited he got over it, but I was interrupted by ringing of my cell.

"What?" I asked as I picked it up, knowing it was Justin.

"Where are you?" Justin asked worriedly.

"Mall, why?" I ran my hands over the soft material of a basketball jersey.

"I kinda needed to talk to you about something." He sounded nervous.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned. He sighed into the phone and paused.

"It depends on how you take it." Huh?

"What do you mean? What's going on?" He laughed.

"Calm down, Beautiful. It's nothing. . .bad." He was being weird. Weirder than usual anyway.

"Well, tell me what's going on." I demanded. He coughed.

"I'd rather tell you in person." I heard some shuffling around, "You free tonight?"

"Yeah, sure." I answered cautiously.

"Okay then, I'll swing by and pick you up at eight." He paused, "I assure that everything's okay." I rolled my eyes. Like that really helped.

"Okay. I'll see you tonight." We said our goodbyes and I hung up. What could he possibly have to tell me? Maybe it had to do with him spacing out the other night.

"You alright?" I turned to face Allison. I smiled towards her and nodded.

"Yeah," I told her, "I'm fine."



-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Justin had picked me up earlier. He looked handsome in his black trousers and white dress shirt. After telling me that he had a surprise for me, he parked the car outside his mansion's steps. I watched as he ran around the car to my side and opened the door for me. He took my hand and helped me out of the car before shutting it. As we reached his mahogany doors, he walked ahead of me and opened them. I stepped inside before I felt his hands cover my eyes. I could hear the door shut behind us and I could feel his warmth against my back.

"Walk up." he instructed. I did as I was told. I raised my foot up when he warned me about a step. He guided me through the house before coming to a stop. I couldn't tell where we were so I kept my eyes closed tight. After feeling the warmth of his hands leave my face, I heard Justin speak, "Open your eyes." My eyes shot open only to reveal a candlelit dinner in front of me.

"Aw, Justin." I cooed. He stood beside me and took my hand in his as he began to walk towards to table.

"Don't worry, I didn't cook it." Justin assured as I laughed.

"I wasn't worried, Jay. This is just really sweet of you." He blushed and pulled out my chair for me before taking his own seat across from me. We ate our delicious dinner, some small talk here and there. It was romantic and comfortable. It was also something I didn't expect. He said he wanted to talk, not have a romantic dinner. Maybe that was all a distraction so he could surprise me.

Maybe.

After dinner we had some Sara Lee ice cream pie. We took it into the living room where Justin had moved his piano. I sat comfortably into the plush love seat and watched as Justin made his way to the piano. He sat down on the black bench chair and lightly ran his fingers over the keys.

"I wanna sing something for you." he announced. My heart picked up speed. He had never sung something for me before.

"I'm here to listen." I said softly. He turned and looked over his shoulder to smile at me briefly before turning back to the piano. He began to play the keys softly and I closed my eyes and listened to the words.

"Baby, don't turn out the light
I wanna see you look at me
Whisper only truth tonight
Not just promises and empty fantasies
"

He paused briefly to play out the keys before continuing again.

"I don't need a bed of roses
'Cause roses wither away
All I really need is honesty
From someone with a strong heart
A gentle hand
Who'll take me as I am
"

I wanted to tell him that I did take him as he was, and how I wished he would do the same for me.

"Baby, I need for you to know
Just exactly how I feel
Fiery passions come and go
I'd trade a million pretty words
For one touch that is real
"

The melody was oh so sweet. Sweet like the words and the man singing them.

"I don't need a bed of roses
'Cause roses wither away
All I really need is honesty
From someone with a strong heart
A gentle hand
Who'll take me as I am
"

I take you as you are. I thought as placed my hand over my heart, I take you as you are.

"I don't need a bed of roses
'Cause roses wither away
All I really need is honesty
From someone with a strong heart
A gentle hand
Who'll take me as I am

From someone with a strong heart
A gentle hand
Who'll take me as I am
"

Someone with a strong heart? Was I that someone? Did I have a strong heart?

"That was beautiful. . ." I whispered breathlessly as he finished playing the remaining keys. My eyes slowly drifted open in time to see Justin rise from the piano and stroll over to me.

"Really?" he asked bashfully. I smiled and nodded.

"I loved it." I reassured. He blushed as he sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm glad you did." He took my hands in his, "I wrote it because of you." I smiled as I felt that familiar swarm of butterflies.

"So I'm your muse now?" I asked playfully. He chuckled lightly before smiling at me, revealing his perfect teeth.

"Whether you like it or not." I smiled and kissed him. At first it was gentle, but then it turned into something feverish. I placed my hand on his cheek as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. This was probably the hundredth time we've kissed, but it always felt like the first time.

As we pulled away from the kiss for air, I smiled and said, "Thank you for everything." He licked his lips.

"I still have something for you, Sexy." he informed me with a mischievous grin, "Follow me." He offered his hand and I took it. We walked upstairs and down the hall. I could see the light from his fire place dancing on the wall across from his door. He led me inside of his room, which was warm and had the scent of lavender in the air. I smiled when I saw a silk night gown laying across his bed surrounded by white rose petals.

"Is this for me?" I asked as I ran my hand over the soft material. I looked over at Justin who was leaning on the door frame.

"More for me than you, but still. . ." I laughed and he walked over toward me. His hands wrapped around my waist and he leaned down to meet my lips in a soft kiss.

"I think I'll go change now," I said as I pulled away from him. I turned and made my way into the bathroom before I felt a familiar form pressed against my backside.

"I think I'll help you with that."



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Poke. I giggled. Poke. I giggled again. Poke. I laughed and turned in the bed to face Justin. His eyes were closed. His breathing was soft. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. . .

The faker.

"I know you're awake, you bum." I said with an attitude. He didn't flinch. Okay, he wanted to play games. I smiled to myself as I lifted up his hand and brought it to my mouth. I began to suck his fingers slowly and rub my leg against his.

"Wakey, wakey." I called softly, "It's time for your morning nookie." I could see a smile curling up the corner of his lips. I held his hand while my free hand traveled down his side and rested on his hip. My fingers began to run up and down his side, tickling him softly. I watched as he shifted. I tickled him down his belly and his smile grew. Then I moved them up to his face and tickled him in the spot beneath his jaw. He laughed heartily before burying his face into his pillow. I laughed also at his childish innocence.

"Damn. I was so good until you did that." Justin complained.

"You were smiling the whole time." I impugned as I pulled his white sheet over my shoulder.

"Why do you do that?" he questioned suddenly as he flipped on his stomach, his arms folded beneath his head. I shrugged and turned on my side to face him.

"I don't know," I confessed, "I'm just more comfortable covered up." He smiled softly and turned on his side also, his hand supporting his head.

"Why would you cover up? You've got it, why not flaunt it?" I snorted and turned my back to him.

"I've got too much of it, that's why." As the words escaped my lips, I quickly regretted it. I was never the one to moan and groan about my size, but the truth of the matter was that I was no size two. Hell, I wasn't even a ten. My wide hips and big butt played a huge part in that, put the emphasis on the word huge, but my stomach wasn't helping the situation either. I guess that's why I pull the covers so high up over me. I don't want Justin to see my imperfections.

"The more the merrier." Justin stated cheerfully. I rolled my eyes. He really wasn't helping.

"Right, Justin. Right." I stated sarcastically. He sighed and draped his arm over my side.

"Don't do that." he whispered sadly.

"Do what?" I asked as though I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Don't bullshit me, Lonnie." he mumbled, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Justin, must we do this?" I whined.

"You're beautiful. Sexy. Amazing." he commented, "Don't ever doubt that."

"Sure, Jay. Whatever you say."

"Move the sheet." he demanded out of nowhere. I turned to face him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Uncover yourself."

"No." I stated firmly before I felt a tug at the sheets.

"Move this now, or face the consequences."

"Bite me." He began to pull the sheet off of me and I clung to it like a monkey to its cage.

"Let go." Justin said as he stopped tugging momentarily.

"Justin, stop." I commanded, well more like whined. He only smiled and jumped out of bed, completely naked.

"Look, I'm naked in front of you with no shame." he reasoned. I rolled my eyes again.

"Says the guy with a six pack." I stated bitterly. Justin laughed and placed his hands on his hips.

"Come on, Lonnie. Stand next to me in comfortable pride." I smiled and shook my head.

"No, Justin. You won't like what you see." I warned.

"I'll be the judge of that."

"Exactly." I said as I pulled the sheet up higher.

"Fine," Justin said as he walked back over to the bed and slipped under the sheet with me, "I guess I'll take it all in when we're having sex." He said it like it was a bad thing.

"Justin." I whined as I turned to face him, "Don't be mad." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm not." he corrected, "I just wanted you to be comfortable with me." He kissed my forehead.

"I am, but I just need to be comfortable with myself in that way before I can show you." He nodded.

"It's cool, but I have to tell you something." I lifted my arm out from under the sheet and Justin gently ran his hand along it.

"What's the matter?" I asked as he sighed.

"I wanted to tell you last night, but I got caught up in other things." He smiled weakly, "It's important and I want you to believe me when I tell you this."

"Okay, just tell me what's up." I encouraged.

"Alonsha. . . I. . . um. . ." His stuttering was cut off the shrill ringing of his phone. He rolled his eyes and got out of bed. He retrieved the phone off of his stereo top and place it on his ear. I didn't pay attention to the conversation, I was more worried about what he had to tell me. Was it good? Was it bad? Not really because according to Justin, 'It depends'.

Whatever that means.

"Damn it." My attention went to Justin's frustrated figure. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out some boxer briefs from the top drawer before slipping them on.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Mike's picking me up any minute now for an interview with Details." he groaned, as though the words had physically hurt to say.

"Oh, okay." I said disappointedly. I wrapped the sheet around my body before standing up and looking for my clothes.

"I'm sorry, babe. This is really last minute." he explained. I brushed him off.

"It's cool." I said nonchalantly, "It comes with the territory." Before I could blink, I heard the blaring horns of a Suburban outside.

"Shit. . ." Justin grumbled as he pulled a shirt over his head, "Here's the key to one of my cars." he said as he handed me a silver key. I took it and smiled as he tripped over his Nike's. He laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye!" I called after his retreating form.

"Bye, Sexy!" he called back hurriedly. I sighed in frustration when I heard the echo of a closing door.

Was I ever going to find out what he wanted to tell me?




Song Credit(s):

"If I Fell"- Maroon 5

"Take Me As I Am"- Faith Hill
Birthday Extravaganza by Timberlake
Birthday Extravaganza


Today was January 31, 2003. Justin's twenty-second birthday. I had gotten the guitar, which was resting safely in the backseat of my car. I asked Tiffany to bring it up for me since I'm riding with Justin to Hollywood. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing. I had never been to one of Justin's public parties before. Not even the Justified release party. It wasn't my thing. I wasn't meant for the this side of Justin. This. . . celebrity.

"You alright?" I turned my view from the car window to Justin. He smiled at me and I smirked back.

"Yeah, I'm good." I assured. Justin nodded and lifted his hand above his head to press a little black button. Instantly, a tinted window began to raise, blocking my view of Mike and Lonnie in the front of the car.

"You nervous?" Justin worriedly as he draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Anxious, really." I explained, "What about you, birthday boy?" I asked jokingly as I played with the silver chain lying on his chest.

"I'm excited!" he said enthusiastically, causing me to laugh, "I can't wait to get in there and shake my booty!"

"What booty?" I asked jokingly.

"Well maybe I can burrow some of your ass for tonight." he shot back. I laughed and then pouted.

"Don't hate, Justin." I said as he licked his lips and adjusted his cap.

"I don't hate." Justin corrected, "I love your booty." I smiled and sat up in my seat.

"Enough about my body parts," He laughed, "Is there gonna be anyone there I should avoid?" He raised a brow and thought for a moment.

"Well, Extra and Access Hollywood are going to have cameras there, so avoid them." I nodded. There was no way in hell I was going to be seen on camera.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"Uh. . ." He paused before turning to looking at me with uncertainty, "Britney's gonna be there, like I told you earlier, so avoidance might be necessary there too." I nodded.

"Do you really think she'll be mad or something?" I asked curiously. He snorted and rolled his eyes.

"If anybody's gonna be mad, it should be me." He stated bitterly, "She has no right."

"Okay. . ." I stated warily. Justin laughed and turned to face me.

"Sorry about the bi-polar moment there. I guess I'm not as ready to see Britney again as I thought." I nodded and sighed.

"It's cool. I'll cut the bitch if she tries anything." He laughed heartily and smiled at me.

"You'd cut someone for me?" he asked. I nodded.

"Damn straight, homie." He chuckled and poked me playfully.

"You gangster now?" I puffed up with pride.

"No, I'm gangsta." I corrected. Justin laughed again and shook his head shamefully.

"Please don't do that in public." I laughed this time before my cell phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered quickly.

"Hey girl," It was Tiffany, "I got the guitar in the trunk and I'm about to meet Trace to put it in Blue's house." I smiled.

"Okay, thanks Tiff." Justin raised a brow and smiled at me.

"Alright, I've gotta go. Trace keeps complaining about jello shots or something." I laughed.

"Okay, bye." I hung up and looked over at Justin, "What?"

"What was that about?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing. . ." I lied. He shot me a look.

"Stop lying," he scolded, "Was that about a little something, something for lil' ol' me?" He wiggled his eyebrows and rolled my eyes.

"I told you I didn't get you anything." He pouted and folded his arms across his chest.

"You're not suppose to be mean to me on my birthday." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not being mean," I explained, "Just honest." That only caused him to snort and roll his eyes. I could feel myself soften. I was so closed to telling him that I did buy him a gift, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. But he was making it so hard with his round, blue eyes, and pouting pink lips. . .

"Since you didn't get me a gift," Justin stated suddenly, "You have to dance with me for a majority of the night." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hell no," I objected, "I can't dance. This is a huge party, Jay. People are going to be watching." I whispered the last sentence like it was Sixth Sense, and Justin laughed.

"You really need to find some confidence." he told me, "You're so great and you don't even realize it." Great? I was great? Since when?

"You really need to stop complimenting me." I shot back. He looked at me confused.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." He leaned over towards me and kissed my lips, "I can't help it if you're amazing." He looked me straight in my eyes, and I saw the honesty in his words. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I hate it when you do that." Justin giggled and licked his lips.

"Do what?" he asked innocently.

"Make me feel. . . like that."

"Like that?" He repeated. I shoved him when I realized he was mocking me.

"Go to hell, Randy."

"Save me a seat?" he asked with a cheesy smile.

"You know it."



-*-*-*-*-*-*-



I hate parties. They were always hot, crowded, and unnecessarily loud. Justin's party was no different.

I felt isolated in here. I didn't know anyone but Tiff, Trace, Scott, and Elisha, all of which have mysteriously disappeared on me. Even Justin abandoned me half an hour ago. He passed me a drink before running off to greet people. So here I sat, all alone, with a cup of Strawberry Daiquiri and a bowl of pretzels.

"Damn, girl. Who died?" I jumped slightly at the voice, but smiled when I saw JC sliding into the seat next to me.

"Nobody." I raised my voice to speak over the blaring music, "Just a little bored." He nodded understandingly before stealing a pretzel from my bowl.

"These things get boring after a while." he shouted back.

"This is my first party." I explained. His eye widened in shock.

"And you're not having a good time?" I shook my head, no, before JC smiled.

"Partying isn't my thing." He waved his hand, dismissing my statement.

"You're just not doing it right!" I laughed before I saw him offering his hand to me.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"We're gonna dance, mama." I looked at him in a state of panic. There was no way in hell.

"Nope, I don't dance." I declined, "I'm an eye sore, believe me." He laughed.

"Justin said you were rhythm impaired." Justin would tell everybody that.

"I'm sorry Jace, but I can't."

"Sure you can. I'll teach you." He took my hand before I could object. This was going to be embarrassing, that's for sure.

After finding every excuse imaginable, none of which worked on JC, I finally gave in reluctantly. At first I felt a like grandmother dancing with her grandson. JC laughed as my two left feet tangled and twisted. He then taught me a mini two-step and nodded approvingly when I got it right, after the sixteenth try that is. I began to loosen up around the fourth song, and my second drink, or was it my third? Anyways, we ended up doing a horrible rendition of the Salsa while laughing our asses off. I hadn't been that close to JC before, but he was a cool guy to chat with and even better to dance with.

"Okay, we're gonna do the twirl now." I laughed as he took my hand and spun me around. I twisted outward before he pulled me toward him again. I caught onto his chest and we both laughed as the song ended.

"Thank you very much for the dance lesson." I said with a small smiled. He bowed and kissed my hand.

"Pleasure's all mine," he stated graciously, "But I need a favor in return." I looked at him suspiciously before I nodded in agreement.

"Shoot." He smiled.

"One more dance." I accepted and the smooth sounds of Babyface flowed through the speakers.

"Yay! A slow song." I stated cheerfully. JC laughed at my reaction.

"Eh. . . I prefer them fast." He smiled at me and placed his hands on my hips.

"Nah," I argued as I draped my arms around his neck, "Slow songs are less work." He laughed heartily and I smiled.




-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Justin sighed tiredly as he made his way through the crowd of the party. He knew he invited a lot of people, but damn, he wasn't expecting every invitation to be accepted. Don't these people work? He quickly shook himself of these depressing thoughts and envisioned Alonsha. She would make this all better with her witty insults and contagious cackle.

But she wasn't were he left her. He skimmed the crowd of drinkers and dancers but he couldn't locate her. It was dark and the lights were flashing everywhere. He felt high for a moment and everybody turned into a blur. The music began to boom in his ears and he hissed. Great, a headache. Just what he needed.

"Justin?" He froze when he heard the familiar voice call him with its southern twang. Justin had spent the night trying to avoid her at all cost. It wasn't his choice to invite her. His publicist said that this subtle invitation would help to ease the tabloid stories of a feud going on between them. Justin wanted to tell him to stick that theory up his ass, but he bit his tongue and politely obliged. Now here he was. At a party that he was starting to hate. Ready to enter a conversion with a woman who fucked her choreographer behind his back.

Happy Birthday Justin.

"Justin!" she called again, loud enough to be heard over the bumping bass of a Ludacris song. Justin breathed in deeply before expelling his breath slowly. He turn slowly to face her bubbly form. A smile was spread across her face, just as he expected, and her arms were opened wide expectantly. He didn't want to hug her, but his gentleman mode overtook his body. After a brief hug and pat on the back, they pulled apart and started the usual small talk of the 'how are you's and 'what have you been up to lately's. If he really cared, he'd buy a TeenPeople magazine and call it a day.

"How's Jaime doing?" Justin asked cheerfully.

"Oh she's good. She misses you though." That broke his heart. No Britney contact meant losing contact with her family. He loved her family. They had grown so close in the time him and Britney had together. It made him even more hurt by what she did. She never considered all the people she hurt with her irresponsible actions.

"I miss her too." Justin said sadly, but sincerely, "You come with anyone?" Damn. That sounded desperate.

"Nah," Britney answered nonchalantly, "Flying solo."

What about that smurf of a choreographer? Justin wanted to ask, but he simply nodded.

"Yeah, well I came here with a few friends." Justin told her, "And Alonsha." Britney's brow raised.

"Doesn't Alonsha fit in the friends category?" Justin smiled smugly when he heard the concern twinge in her tone.

"Not anymore," He cleared his throat, "We've been dating for a couple of months." Britney nodded solemnly. She didn't seem pleased by this. Then again, she didn't seem displeased either.

"Well that's great. She's a sweet girl." Justin furrowed his brow. He didn't like the tone she used. She acted like Alonsha was some five year old.

"Yeah, she is." Justin agreed quickly, "Speaking of which, I have to go find her. So if you'll excuse me." Justin turned away from her and rolled his eyes the moment his back was to her.

"Justin, wait!" He cringed.

"Yes?" he asked politely.

"I'll help you look." He groaned inwardly, but plastered his famous smile on his face.

"Two heads are better than one." he commented cheesingly. Britney giggled and he softened slightly. He always loved her carefree giggled.

"Oh, is that her?" Britney questioned as she pointed to the lower level of the club, "She's dancing!" she added enthusiastically. Justin leaned over the railing to scan the dance floor for her. He spotted her near the center of the crowd. She was dancing alright. Grinding more like it.

"Who's she dancing with?" he grumbled slightly. Britney leaned over where he stood.

"Is that. . . JC?" Justin hands gripped the metal bar of the railing and bit his bottom lip. How dare JC grind with his girlfriend. Especially after he told him how much he loved her. Justin wasn't going to let some guy, who was supposedly his friend, steal another one of his girlfriend right under his nose.

"Excuse me. . ." Justin grumbled as he brushed past Britney, nearly knocking her over.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



"JC, I can't!" I giggled as JC tried to perform the dance moves from 'POP'.

"Come on, Lonnie. It's like this." He started to rub his hands all over his arms as if he were removing his clothes. I raised a brow comically and he laughed when he saw my facial expression.

"Wow, Josh. Wow." I said sarcastically. He smiled at me while standing in a challenging stance.

"You think you can. . . Whoa." I looked at him confused.

"Can I whoa? Is that a dance move?" He didn't say anything, instead he pointed behind me. I looked to where his figure pointed and watched as Justin pushed and excused himself through the crowd.

"He looks pissed." Pissed wasn't even the word. He finally reached me, breath heavy and chest heaving.

"Justin, what's. . ." I started to ask before being cut off abruptly.

"We need to talk." Justin demanded. He took my hand and pulled me to a back room of the club. Once the door was closed the noise was cut down significantly. I turned to him angrily. How dare he drag me in here like some child.

"Justin, what the hell is your problem?" I placed my hands on my hips and took a step closer to him.

"My problem?" he questioned angrily, "I wasn't the one grinding all over somebody. You were all over him!" I looked at him in shock.

"All over him? JC, Justin?" I asked in disbelief, "We were dancing!"

"You guys needed a room, for Pete's sake!"

"How dare you talk to me like that!" I countered.

"How dare you act like that!" I sighed heavily.

"Justin, I don't know what's wrong with you, but you better fix it." I warned.

"There's nothing wrong with me, Alonsha. I'm not the one who went lolly-gagging all over the club with one of her boyfriend's best friends." he shouted.

"You left me at a table alone, in a club full of people I don't even know, Justin."

"Well, you obviously knew JC well enough." he sneered. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What's your problem with JC, anyhow?" I asked annoyed.

"Besides the fact he was all over my girl, I don't know." he answered sarcastically.

"We. Were. Dancing." I explained slowly, "What are you? Jealous of a stupid dance?" Justin quickly turned to me and pointed his finger angrily.

"I am not jealous." Justin reputed, "How would you feel if I was grinding all over the place with some other girl?"

"Like you did when you were in New York?" I shot back. He quickly bit his tongue. He knew full well that him and Trace went dancing when he took a recording break, "And I'm pretty sure you danced at your little 'Justified' party."

"That's different. Things were different then." he explained lamely.

"How are things any different?" I questioned irritably.

"We weren't as serious as we are now. We're at a stage where we don't go grinding all over people in clubs." I rolled my eyes.

"So I'm not allowed to dance with anybody now?" I asked bitterly, "Justin if you think for one second that you being my boyfriend gives you some type of ownership over me, you've got another thing coming."

"I don't want to own you." Justin said as he lowered his voice. He turned his back to me and began to walk slowly towards a couch that was pushed against the wall. His bi-polar emotional change made me worry.

"Than what do you want?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I'm being a dick." No argument there.

"I know that, Justin." I stated in a 'duh' tone, "The reason why is what I'm worried about." I watched as he leaned over, placing his elbows on his thighs, while resting his face in his hands.

"This party is turning into a loud and crowded mess. I lost my mom an hour ago in this bitch, and I have yet to find her. Then to top it off, I ran into Britney."

"Damn." I hissed sympathetically.

"That's what I said," He chuckled lightly as he looked up to face me, "Seeing her again just brought back everything. The breakup. The heartache. And I began to realize that there were so many red flags, you know? But I was so in love with her, and I trusted her with my life, so I didn't take anything seriously. Especially the dancing. Her and Wade danced a lot. . . all the time. Once, I went to a rehearsal of hers and the prick was all over her. But did I say anything? No. Because I told myself it was just dancing. It didn't mean anything."

I nodded understandingly. I got it now that he explained himself. Even I saw some red flags that I missed with Kyle. For one thing, he was always out drinking with "buddies", but could never name them. Then there were the hurried phone calls, and expanded travel days. But I didn't worry about it either. I loved him. He loved me. That's all that mattered at the time. But I was wrong. Horribly wrong.

"Justin, I understand, but you can't just make an assumption out of nowhere. Talk to me. Don't get angry and yell. All that does is make us fight, and after the last fight we had, I'm not up for it again." He nodded in agreement and I made my way to the couch. I sat down next to him and he smiled as he turned to face me.

"I don't want to fight either, especially with someone as stubborn as you." I laughed.

"You should talk." I told him accusingly.

"I'm not stubborn, I'm determined." I rolled my eyes at his lameness before I felt him softly kiss my cheek, "Sorry about everything."

"It's cool, but now's not the time for apologies," I stood and he followed suit, "Let's go party!" He laughed at my enthusiasm and took my hands in his, our fingers slowly intertwining.

"You ready to shake yo' groove thing?" Justin asked with a broad smile.

"I was born ready." I joked as we laughed and made our way to the dance floor.



-*-*-*-*-*-



It was a beautiful Saturday night. I had gotten home from work and had showered before slipping into my sweats/t-shirt combo that I always wear. Justin nearly had a heart attack when I gave him his guitar. He almost cried. It was so sweet. I guess that's why I'm so happy. He sung to me again last night, thanking me for what I gave him. But he especially enjoyed the Victoria's Secret number I wore for him, and we all know how I was thanked for that gift.

Anyways, Tiffany had slept over at Scott's last night and had yet to return. She called earlier and said she was going to stay for the weekend. So it's just me and Bosco tonight. We're both snuggled up on the couch watching The Lord of the Rings DVD, well he was anyway. I was far too captivated by a blue-eyed Orlando Bloom to stay along with the story plot. I was just getting to the troll fighting scene when the phone rang.

"It's Justin." I didn't even get a chance to say 'hello' for goodness sake.

"Hey, Jay. What's up?" I asked as I focused my eyes on the screen in front of me. Orlando was whooping some troll ass.

"Are you free now?" he asked hurriedly.

"I'm watching my Rings." I informed him as he laughed.

"Don't you mean you're ogling Orlando Bloom?" Damn straight.

"Eh, same difference." I smiled, "Why do you want me to be free?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I was hoping me and you could watch some Rings together and get some ice cream for a late night snack."

"Sure. Your place or mine?" I asked as I sat up, causing Bosco to whimper in protest.

"Mine." he answered as I stood up from the sofa and stretched.

"Cool. I'll be there in a few." We said our goodbyes and I walked into the bathroom. I fixed my hair into a pony tail before putting on my earrings. I slowly made my way into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of socks from my drawer. After getting them on, I placed my high top Nike's on and walked over to my DVD stash in the living room. I took everything I wanted, especially my Rings, before getting my keys off the coffee table. I smile when I realized Bosco had made himself comfortable in his doggy bed. I patted his head softly before walking out of my door.

I made my way to my car after a brief and awkward conversation with Daniel from the third floor in that God forsaken elevator. The drive to Justin's house was a quiet one, minus the sounds of Beyonce that played from my stereo's speakers. I pulled up to an empty spot near his Viper before parking and getting out. The door opened before I got a chance to use my key. Justin smiled at me and his eyes were glimmering in the dim light of the foyer. The house was familiar to me and I knew the rules, so I removed my sneakers and left them in the front.

"Did you bring the movies?" Justin asked as he walked past me to get to the kitchen.

"Yeah. You got the ice cream?" I asked as I settled into the sofa.

"Right here." Justin said as he held up the pint containers of Edy's. I smiled and accepted the spoon and Cookie Dough flavor he offered me. We both licked the lids of the containers and laughed when we did it at the same time. I got up and placed the Rings DVD inside of his Plasma television and smiled as the surround sound boomed in my ears.

As we watched the movie, we ate in comfortable silence. There were a few talks here and there, but we mainly focused on the action in front of us. I was halfway done my ice cream when the screen in front of me suddenly went blank.

"What the hell?" I complained as Justin tossed the remote on the cushion beside him.

"I want to show you something." he said as he stood. He offered me his hand and I accepted it. We began to walk across the hard wood floors and up the wooden steps. After a brief walk across the hallway, we turned into his bedroom. He guided me to his balcony where a ladder had been strategically placed as a stairway to the roof. As I made my way up the ladder, Justin climbed right behind me and groaned in fear when the ladder swayed slightly.

We finally made it to the top of his estate and I gasped in shock of the view. I could see everything. The buildings, the stars, and the LA traffic in the darkness of the night. The moon shined brightly and lit up the rooftop. I smiled when I saw a blanket strewed out near the edge of the roof. I began to walk towards it and I could sense Justin's presence behind me.

"You planned this whole thing." I accused. He shrugged and smiled.

"Guilty as I charged." I laughed as we sat down on the blanket.

"This is really beautiful." I commented after a moment of silence.

"Just like you." I smiled over at him looked down at my hands.

There goes those butterflies. . .




-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Justin let a shaky breath escape his lips as his eyes fell on the side of her face. His heart skipped a beat when she smiled and pointed at something in the sky. He diverted his attention to the stars for a brief moment before they came back to her. She looked so beautiful without even trying. No make up. Gray sweat pants. But she was still perfect.



Now that you're right here,
Let me whisper in your ear
Now that you're listening,
Let me tell you how I feel



Justin cleared his throat and called Alonsha softly, "Beautiful?" She turned to face him, a smile adorning her mocha face.

"Yes?" she said softly as she sat up straighter. Justin tugged at his shirt nervously and rubbed his hands together. He was going to tell her tonight. It had to be said. He could no longer contain it or his heart would explode in his chest. The anticipation had reached its peak and he was tired of waiting.



I've been trying to formulate
The perfect words the perfect way
I can't hold it back no more
I gotta let you know today




"You know that important thing I wanted to tell you about?" She nodded and he took her hands in his, "Well, I wanted to share that with you now." Alonsha cautiously nodded again.

"Okay. . . What's up?" Justin took in a deep breath and paused momentarily to gather up his courage. He said a little pray to get him through this before meeting her gaze.

"Alonsha, I've known you for awhile now, and we've grown so close to one another. You've seen me at my worst and never judged me. You always listen when I have something to bitch about and you support me no matter what, and that's hard to come by." He paused before continuing, "I know that in the beginning, we wouldn't have imagine in a million years that we would be an item, but I'm glad that we were wrong." She smiled and his heart melted, "I know that I've been a little bi-polar, but it's because I've been fighting this feeling I've been having lately. At first, I didn't know what it was, until Trace pointed me in the right direction. I didn't want to believe at first - out of fear - so I kinda suppressed it, but I can't do that anymore. I can't hold this in any longer."



Its
Simple (What more can I say)
So Simple
I Love you (What more can I say)
Simple (What more can I say)
So Simple
I Love you (What more can I say)




"You deserve to know, and I'm sorry I kept it from you." Justin continued, "I know that I have nothing to fear. You wouldn't hurt me." He smiled softly at her and Alonsha smiled also.

"Well, what is it?" Alonsha asked excitedly. Justin laughed. Excitement was a good sign, right?

"Alonsha, what I'm trying to say is. . ." He paused and sighed.

"Justin, just tell me." Alonsha said as she rubbed his hand in a comforting way. Justin smiled at her hands and then at her. He could do this now. It was okay.

"Alonsha, I love you."



Song Credits:

"Simple"- India Arie
A New Door by Timberlake
  A New Door


Alonsha, I love you.

I played the words over and over again in my mind as I stared at him like a deer in headlights. Maybe I heard him wrong. Maybe he's joking. Maybe this a dream. Justin isn't here. I'm not on his roof watching the stars. I'm at home. In bed. Sleeping.

"Alonsha?" Or not.

I blinked and snapped out of my trance. Justin looked at me worriedly as his hand gave mine a light squeeze. He was really there. It wasn't a dream. It was all real. Justin Randall Timberlake loved me. Me. I didn't know what to say to that. My mouth went numb the moment the words escaped his lips. But he was waiting. He was waiting so patiently for my response.

"Thank you." I blurted out of nowhere. I didn't even believe that was me for a minute. I did not just tell him thank you. I have truly entered the bottom of the stupidity barrel. Apparently Justin believed this also because of the confused look on his face.

"Thank you?" he questioned suddenly.

Damn it, think Lonnie. Say something good. Tell him. . . tell him. . .

"Very much?" I added unsure. I cringed the moment I felt his hands drop mine hastily. He sighed and looked down, his face full of confusion. He turned away from me and stood. I still sat there, afraid to move. My eyes traveled up his tall frame and landed on his face. He looked lost. Distraught.

"Very much, huh?" he added in disbelief, "I can't believe you just said that." He said that in a whisper and I barely caught onto his words. He began to walk to the ladder and climb down, mumbling a few inaudible words on his way. I groaned and rubbed my hands over my face.

This wasn't the way it was suppose to be. I was suppose to say 'I love you too', but I didn't. I said thank you. THANK YOU! For the love of all things good and holy. . .

"I'm such an idiot." I whined into the quiet night. I had to fix this. I had to explain to Justin what I was feeling. The numbness quickly faded from my body and I stood up. After gathering the blanket I headed down the ladder and through Justin's bedroom. I creep my way through the hall and down the stairs. I could hear the water running in the kitchen. I tossed the wool blanket onto the sofa and headed in the direction of the noise. Sure enough, Justin was at the sink, washing spoons and cups.

Now that I was in here, I didn't know what to say. I guess I've lost my way with words temporarily. I bit my bottom lip nervously as he turned off the running water. He dried his hands with a towel before placing it back on the counter. I could see him hesitate to turn around before he actually did. He looked at me briefly before walking over to the kitchen table, grabbing the two ice cream containers he must've put there. Again, I said nothing. I simply watched as he walked around the kitchen, moving things here and there to keep himself occupied.

"You gonna stand there all night?" Justin sighed. I jumped slightly, but his back was to me, so he didn't notice. I rolled my eyes, frustrated with my lack of speech as I tried to think of something to say.

"No. . . I just. . ." I stuttered helplessly. Justin turned and faced me. He didn't seem sad, or angry. In fact, he didn't look like anything at all. He had an emotionless face, which made it harder to figure out what to say.

"You what?" he asked. I shrugged. Nice one, Lonnie. Nice. I thought sarcastically.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked lamely. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Naw, I'm good." he answered.

"Justin look, I'm sorry. . ."

"Alonsha," Justin said, cutting me off abruptly, "It's late. Maybe you should go."

Ouch.

"Oh," I whimpered out, shocked by his words, "Okay. I'll just. . .um. . . yeah." I smiled briefly before turning to leave. My head hung low as I put back on my sneakers and hoodie. I grabbed my keys from my pocket before opening his door. With a glimmer of hope, I looked behind me to see if he was there.

He wasn't.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Damn it." Justin mumbled as he bent over to pick up his CD. That was the millionth time that happened today, and he was getting pissed off at the unleveled asphalt of the streets of LA.

"You alright, man?" Justin turned his head to face his best friend. He nodded and placed his Radiohead CD safely in his Walkman.

"I'm good." he lied. Trace raised a brow and sighed. He knew Justin was lying and he didn't like it.

"Stop shittin' me," Trace scolded, "What's up?"

"Nothing." Justin assured.

"Fine," Trace sighed, "What happened last night, anyway?" His question caused Justin to fall silent again. Justin had 'failed' to mention his little mishap with Alonsha. But he didn't want to talk about it. The whole thing had been awkward, hurtful, and embarrassing. He didn't see the point in putting more salt into his wounds.

"We had ice cream and watched a movie." Justin explained. It wasn't a complete lie.

"And?" Trace pried excitedly. Justin rolled his eyes while placing his headphones on.

"And nothing." He pressed play and allowed the music to drown out the noise of LA, not to mention Trace's voice. Yes, it was rude. And Yes, Trace did nothing to deserve such treatment. But Justin was mad. He was mad at Alonsha for not saying 'I love you too.' He was mad at himself for telling her how he felt. It was a total waste because he had been right, Alonsha shot him down the moment the word 'love' escaped his lips

"Justin!" Trace called out loudly. Justin pretended not hear him as he stared out of the window. He was doing a good job until a cell phone was shoved into his face. He jumped slightly before snatching the device from Trace's hand.

"What?" He answered into the phone, annoyed.

"Justin?" It was her. The woman who didn't love him.

"Yeah. . ." Justin answered in a disinterested tone.

"I wanted to apologize." Justin rolled his eyes.

Apologize for not loving me? He thought bitterly as he sighed into the phone, "There's no need for all that. It's cool." It wasn't cool. It sucked. It really, really sucked.

"I don't believe that for one second." Alonsha argued. Justin breathed in deeply before exhaling.

"Well that makes two of us." Justin cringed when he finished his statement. That wasn't suppose to be said out loud.

"Justin. . ."

"Alonsha, I gotta go." Justin said suddenly, "I'll call you later." He didn't give her a chance to respond. He had hung up before she got a syllable in. Trace looked at him weirdly as he tucked his cell phone in his pocket.

"She didn't say it back, did she?" Trace concluded. Justin glared at him.

"What do you think?" he snapped.

"Don't get that attitude with me." Trace commanded, "I know you're upset, but there's no need to be a dick about it." Justin looked down at his hands before looking back at Trace.

"You know, this is all your fault." he blamed. Trace looked at him like he was crazy.

"My fault?"

"Yeah your fault." Justin said angrily, "You and your 'Go get her. You love her' bullshit got me played." Justin complained.

"I didn't say she loved you too." Justin gasped in disbelief.

"You told me I should tell her I love because she felt the same way." Trace halted his words.

"Nah uh," he corrected, "I said she might feel the same way." Justin realized that this was true, but dismissed it anyway.

"You still made me do it. You hyped me up for it." Trace sighed and waved him off.

"Don't blame me for your girlfriend issues." he huffed, "If you want my help, then ask." Justin laughed sadistically.

"You've got to be kidding me, Trace." he exclaimed, "I've known you my whole life, and I have to say that this is the worst thing you could've done to me."

"I didn't do anything!" Trace shouted back, "She didn't say 'I love you'. Okay, I'm sorry, but it's not my fault."

"So it's all Alonsha's fault?" Justin questioned irritably.

"It's nobody's fault. You can't force someone to love you." Justin's blood boiled.

"So I have to force her to love me, now?" His breathing got heavy and Trace looked at him like he had two heads.

"I didn't say that." Trace explained, "I'm saying that you can't be angry because she doesn't love you yet."

"Whatever." Justin sneered as he placed his headphones over his ears, turning the volume up to its highest. Trace sighed and shook his head when Justin turned away from him and placed his head against the cool glass.

He just didn't get it. Love took time.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


So, I screwed up. I screwed up badly. But it wasn't really my fault. I was stunned. He came out of nowhere and told me he loved me. That was something I wasn't expecting to hear. Not now, anyway. I just wish he'd talk to me. I haven't seen him since that night because of all the performances and interviews he's doing. He did call me back though. It had been a tense call with a lot of awkward silences, but at least I got to hear his voice.

"Ms. D!" I looked up from my organizer to see Tom grinning at me. I smiled back weakly and sat up.

"What can I do for you, Tom?" I asked as he strolled over to me, licking his lips in the process.

"You can do a lot of things." I rolled my eyes and snorted in disgust.

"Tom, please." I said as I pouted, "Not today." He took a seat in the chair across from me and looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong, boo?" he questioned. I shrugged, not really wanting to reveal my personal life to some hormone-crazed teenager.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I was tired. I had been up all night planning a birthday party for Chris, a fellow counselor here. He was the foundation of this place. Without Chris, this center would be in shambles.

"Were you planning that party for the C-Man?" Tom questioned as I nodded.

"You didn't tell anybody about it did you?" He shook his head 'no' and smiled at me.

"I would never break a promise to you, Ms. D." I sighed and leaned back into my chair.

"How's your mother doing?" I asked as Tom shrugged.

"She's doing better. The medicine's helping her with the pain." I nodded happily. Tom's mother had gotten into a car accident a few months back. She almost died and Tom had lost it. Depression. Drugs. But he came in one day, crying to me. He wanted to change and he has. Now he's happy, drug-free, and going to college this summer. I was proud of him. It was kids like Tom that make my job worth it.

"Good, good." I nodded, "What about you? Did you pass that AP final?" He nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I got a four out of five." He laughed, "My mom freaked out!" I laughed at his excited expression before a knock came at my door. Diana, the one I helped with her term paper, walked in with a smile.

"Ms. D," she cooed, "You have a fine ass white boy asking for you." I laughed when she winked. Fine ass white boy? Justin?

"Tell him to come in." She walked back out and Tom turned to me.

"Let me find out you cheating on me." he joked. I laughed before I saw a tall figure walk into the room. His full lips held a small smile. His blue his shined in the light. His hair was shagged over his eye and he brought his large hand up to brush it away. My heart stopped before beginning to pump at an unimaginable speed.

"Kyle?" I questioned in disbelief. His smile widen, revealing his white teeth.

"Hey, Alonsha." I continued to stare at him in shock. I could see Tom looking back and forth between us through the corner of my eye before he stood to introduce himself.

"Wassup, man? I'm Tom." They did that stupid handshake thing before Kyle smiled and nodded.

"I'm Kyle." he said in a soft tone. Tom nodded before smiling at me.

"Apparently." They both laughed, but I wasn't amused. Tom excused himself and shut the door. I continued to sit quietly as Kyle walked over to my desk and took a seat.

"How have you been?" Was he kidding me? How have I been?

"What the hell are you doing here?" The grin that once graced his face quickly faded at my annoyed tone. He sighed before speaking.

"I wanted to tell you something." I raised a brow.

"You could've called." I said, "My number hasn't change." He laughed sarcastically.

"Right." He folded his hands in his lap, "I'd call and you'd hang up." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you expect me to do? Have some type of. . . conversation with you?" I asked angrily.

"We used to talk all the time."

"Yeah, until you cheated." I stated, "Well, until I caught you, anyway." He nodded.

"I know. I messed things up." I snorted.

"How long did it take you to figure that one out?" He took a deep breath before talking.

"I didn't come down here to argue with you, Alonsha."

"Well maybe you should just leave."

"Natalie's pregnant." Kyle blurted out suddenly. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah." he confirmed, "She told me she was a month after we broke up." I can't believe this shit.

"So it's yours?" I asked as he nodded.

"I was the only one she was with at the time."

"How do you know?" I asked sarcastically, "I thought the same thing with you. We both know how wrong I was."

"Natalie's not like that." he stated.

"You mean she's not a two-timing jackass, such as yourself?" I could see him squirm at my words. Good. The son-of-a-bitch.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean." Kyle agreed, "We're going to be a family." I raised a brow.

"A family?"

"Yeah," He paused dramatically, "I. . . We're. . .um. . . We're getting married." So, this is what it feels like for someone to break your heart, stomp all over it, then stab every bit and piece of it.

"You're marrying her!?!" I yelled before calming myself down, "So this is what you came down here for?" I asked bitterly.

"I thought you had a right to know."

"You thought it would be fun to rub this in my face." I accused.

"No, I. . ."

"Kyle," I interrupted, "You've done enough to hurt me. I didn't need this to be the icing on the cake." He shook his head vigorously.

"No, Alonsha. I didn't want to hurt you." He almost sounded sincere.

"Well you know what, Kyle? You did." I stood up angrily and Kyle did the same.

"I'm sorry." he apologized meekly. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care how sorry you are. In fact, your apologizes don't mean a damn thing to me."

"Alonsha. . ."

"If you want to be sorry for somebody. Be sorry for this kid of yours." I sneered, "With its father being a cheating bastard and his mother being a stupid whore, there's not much hope for 'em." I was furious. I wanted to kick his ass from here to kingdom come.

"Alonsha, I. . ." Does he really think I give a flying fuck about what he has to say?

"Get out." I demanded, "Get out, and don't come back ever again!" I yelled. His once intimidated face, turned into a intimidating one.

"Alonsha, you can hate me all you want, but don't talk about Natalie like that. You don't even know her" What? Was he insane?

"I know that she fucked you, Kyle. That's all that I need to know." His hand suddenly reached into his back pocket and he pulled out a pastel blue envelope.

"Here," He tossed it on the desk, "Nat wanted you to have it, but I think it's better if you don't show up." He stormed out of my office, slamming the door obnoxiously loud. I sighed and walked back to my chair. I fell into it with a plop and picked up the envelope.

It was an invitation to her baby shower. Has the bitch lost her mind? I opened up a drawer of my desk and tossed the envelope inside of it. I wanted to tear it up and throw it in the trash, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

My life sucked. My boyfriend hates me. My ex is having a baby and getting married to the woman who I caught him cheating on me with. I'm tired. I'm PMSing. My head aches. I'm hungry. Tiffany's too busy with fashion. Scott is teaching. Jared is doing his construction work. Al is being pampered by her mother and her boyfriend's mother. I'm alone. Even Bosco's gone back to Englewood to hang out with Ally's little siblings.

Was I meant to have such a suck ass life? Did I bring this all on myself? It had to be me. Everybody that has hurt me is out of my life. I only have the people who care about me around. Yet nothing is making sense anymore.


I'm not alone, I wish I was.
Cause then I'd know, I was down because
I couldn't find, a friend around
To love me like, they do right now.
They do right now.



I was having a mid-life crisis.

Was that possible at 20 years of age? I didn't even know. But that had to be it. Happiness wasn't something that seemed tangible anymore. Every time I think I'm there, something makes it shift further away from me.


I'm dizzy from the shopping malls
I searched for joy, but I bought it all
It doesn't help the hunger pains
and a thirst I'd have to drown first to ever satiate



So, what was happening to me? One minute, I'm with Justin, happy as a clam. Then he says 'I love you', something that should've been a joyous time for the both of us, but I ruined that. Kyle comes strolling into my office, telling me that he's moving on. Getting married. Having kids. Or a kid. Whatever. The point is, that was suppose to be my life. He selfishly took my future from me. And all I did was love him.


Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it
something's missing
And I don't know what it is
At all



I'm tired. I'm tired of being ruled by everyone and not taking my own feelings into consideration. I spend so much time worrying about what others will think of me, that I don't really live my life to the fullest. Like what I'm doing now. I feel bad because I didn't tell Justin that I loved him. But why should I? It's not my fault that I'm not ready yet, and if Justin loves me, like he claims he does, he'll understand that. That's if he'll ever talk to me again.



-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin was finally home again. He was getting a two day break from his promotions. He was grateful because it sure was tiring and his face was beginning to hurt from smiling so much. He had comfortably curled himself onto the couch with his mesh basketball shorts hanging off of his butt, revealing his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Nobody was here. No noise was heard. Justin was starting to appreciate the gift of silence. . . Until the doorbell rang.

He groaned but didn't move. If the person got pass his gates, they had a key. It was their choice to use it. With that thought in mind, Justin stayed in his comfortable cocoon. The bell rang again and Justin tried his best to ignore it. It rung again and he rolled his eyes. The ringing stopped for a moment and Justin sighed in relief. The person was gone. Finally.

He picked up the remote and flipped aimlessly through the stations. Nothing caught his interest, except for the jingling sound of keys. Justin sat up on the chair and walked out of the living room, passed the stairs but halted his action before reaching the front door.

"Hey, Justin." She smiled at him and he fought every muscle in his face to prevent himself from smiling back. She looked cute in her capris, tee, and flips flops. Her hair was out in a bushel of curls that surrounded her chubby face. The lip gloss she was wearing added to the deliciousness of her lips, and he could smell the honey sweetness of her skin.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a disinterested tone. He found himself talking to her like that a lot lately. And by the sad look on her face, she noticed.

"I wanted to talk to you about the other night." He huffed and turned away from her as he made his way back to his sofa sanctuary. She, of course, followed him into the living room, taking a seat next to him before he had a chance to stretch out along the couch.

"I don't feel like talking, Alonsha." Justin grumbled childishly.

"Then don't," Alonsha offered, "I just need you to listen." Justin snorted and rolled his eyes.

"If you're going to apologize again, save it." He picked up the remote again and flipped through the channels. Alonsha reached out and grabbed the device out of his hands. She flipped the t.v. off and adjusted in the seat so she was facing him.

"This isn't an apology, Justin." Alonsha corrected, "I don't need to apologize for anything." Her words quickly caught his attention.

"Nothing to apologize for?" he questioned in disbelief, "What about the part where you played the shit out of me?"

"I didn't play you," Alonsha sighed, "You caught me off guard, Justin."

"What was I suppose to do? Warn you in advance?" Alonsha reached out to touch his arm, but quickly pulled her hand back. Justin saw this and felt bad, but he had to stand his ground.

"No, but I need you to understand that I care about you. . ."

"Spare me, will ya?" Justin spat out angrily, "I'm beyond the 'care stage', Alonsha. I love you. A lot. And I'm not running some game here." Justin argued.

"Knowing that you love me is an. . . honor." Alonsha explained, "But, I just don't know if I feel that way about you yet." Justin cringed at her words. 'Yet'. Everybody always used that word like it actually helped anything.

"Alonsha, do you know how much of me it took to get the nerve to tell you how I felt? Do you know how scared I was that something like this would happen?" Justin asked rhetorically, "To know you don't love me hurts like hell. Kills me, even." Alonsha looked him in the eyes.

"I didn't say I didn't love you. I said that I haven't gotten there yet."

"Same difference," Justin stated bitterly, "Don't beat around the bush with me, Alonsha. There's not much more damage you can inflict to make me feel worse than I already do."

"I'm sorry that you're hurting, Justin." Alonsha said sincerely, "But that wasn't my intention."

"So 'thank you' was a way of you attempting to make me feel better?" he asked sarcastically, "Was the 'very much' part sprinkling some extra joy into it?"

"Justin. . ."

"Alonsha, you're breaking my heart." Justin admitted, "I can't talk to you, or even look at you because I keep finding something new to love about you. And that's unfair because you don't love me back." He sounded like a wounded child. Alonsha felt her heart strings being pulled.

"I need you to be a little patient with me, Jay." Alonsha pleaded.

"Patience isn't the problem, Alonsha. Trust is." Alonsha sat there silently, "Every time I try to get close to you, you pull away. You change the subject, whatever you can do to avoid the topic of you." Alonsha knew this was true.

"There's just a lot of things that I've been through that I just don't feel comfortable sharing with you." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Like when I told you about Britney?" he questioned, "Do you think I felt one hundred percent comfortable telling you about that? No. But I willing to put some trust in you and believe that you would try to understand where I was coming from."

"That was different, Justin." Alonsha impugned, "You knew that I was going through the exact same thing. That's why you told me. I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't understand if I told you about my past."

"How do you know?"

"Because I do!" Alonsha yelled, "You have no idea what is was like for me to grow up the way I did."

"Alonsha. . ."

"No, Justin. You don't understand how alone I felt. You don't understand the feelings of helplessness that I experienced. You sure as hell wouldn't understand what it was like to be hated by somebody who was suppose to love you the most." Justin stood there and stared at her as her eyes began to water, the tears threatening to roll down her cheeks at any moment.

"Are you talking about your dad?" Justin asked softly. Alonsha sniffled and wiped away the tears that had fallen.

"I shouldn't have said anything. . ." she mumbled as she grabbed her keys and purse from his coffee table.

"No, Alonsha," Justin said as he gently held her arm, "Is he the reason why you're not ready?" Alonsha didn't answer for a moment as she tried to swipe away every tear that fell from her chocolate orbs.

"Amongst other things," she admitted, "I'm sorry for yelling, but I'm just so sick of being ignored by you and having to explain why I didn't say it, over and over again." Justin nodded as he brought her to his chest. She freely cried into the warmth of his chest and took in his familiar scent. She missed him. He missed her.

"I'm sorry," Justin cooed, "I'm so sorry." He had been suck an ass. He never took her feelings into consideration. The only thing that matter was that she had rejected him and bruised his ego. He selfishly and childishly turned his back on her rather than talk about his feelings. Despite the fact that both of their arguments had been legit ones, he still felt guilty. He made her cry, but it opened a new door into their relationship.

Alonsha had never spoke about her 'family'. All she ever told him was that her mom died, she didn't speak to her father, and that she was an only child. Justin had never forced the subject after she told him that because of how uncomfortable she got. It was like it hurt to think about it. Now she told him that she didn't feel loved or welcomed in her own home.

All he had to do was get her to tell him why.


Song Credit(s):

"Something's Missing"- John Mayer
Skillet Sensations by Timberlake
  Skillet Sensations


Justin and Alonsha were laying comfortably among the crumpled sheets that tangled around them. It wasn't the best day to be in LA, in fact, it had been pouring rain outside for a majority of the morning. But Alonsha and Justin were too engrossed in one another to care about the cloudy sky and the cold air that rustled the trees surrounding his lavish estate.


Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin



It wasn't just a physical enjoyment, it was the connection they shared. They had been giggling at nothing, and talking about whatever came to mind. Alonsha had felt a lot better now about their growing relationship. She had told Justin about the isolation she felt in her own home. She didn't tell him about the physical abuse though, she had been too embarrass, but Justin didn't push her when she hesitated to continue her story. He was respecting her privacy, and Alonsha was grateful that he was being so understanding.


Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in



Justin smiled when Alonsha snuggled up against him, her lips grazing his neck as she did so. The warmth and softness of her skin nearly overwhelmed him as his heart swelled for her love. She hadn't said it yet and to say that it didn't matter to him was a lie. But he wasn't angry, confused maybe, but not angry. He understood that she was scared. He had been afraid too, but his fear came from one thing: cheating women. But Alonsha's fear rooted from some place deep in her heart. She was emotionally scarred by her father. Justin had been surprised and relieved when she told him about how he treated her. Calling her out of her name, saying she never did anything right. It pissed him off. He wanted to go to her father and kill him for putting her through that. But what good would that do? It wouldn't change the way she felt about herself, and it wouldn't take her pain away.

"What are you thinking about?" Alonsha asked softly as her eyes met his. He smiled and ran his hand softly through her hair.

"You." She smiled and moved her gaze to his chain as her fingers gently findled with the cold metal.

"I don't want you to leave." Alonsha whined as she held him tighter. Justin laughed lightly at her childish behavior before kissing her temple.

"I don't want me to leave either." He didn't want to leave. But his career had sky rocketed and he was needed for autograph signings and t.v. interviews. He hated it but loved it all the same. It was his passion. The music, the fans, but the interviews, filled with the same empty and annoying questions, was unnecessary to him. This is where the celebrity came in. He needed to be interviewed because he had to promote his work.


But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you



"I wish you weren't so fine," Alonsha laughed, "Maybe everybody wouldn't want a piece of you." Justin smiled at her theory before running his hand over her bottom and resting it on her hip.

"Would you still want a piece of me if I wasn't so fine?" Justin asked with a huge grin. Alonsha smiled softly and kissed him with her tender lips.

"I'd want all of you." she whispered sincerely. Justin's heart leaped happily in his chest and he kissed her back with a loving eagerness.

"I love you." he told her while staring into her eyes. She looked at him as if she were unsure of how to respond to his words.

"Justin. . ."

"You don't have to say it," he assured, "It's okay." Alonsha nodded despite the fact that she felt bad. Someone tells you they love and they get nothing in return. It was unfair, but Alonsha didn't want to say it unless she meant it.

"You can take it back." Alonsha said quietly. Justin looked at her, confused.

"Take what back?" he asked as he searched her eyes for answers.

"Your love." Justin laughed.

"I don't think that's how it works." He smiled, "Besides, I don't want to take it back. I'm giving it to you."

"But I haven't given it to you yet." Justin licked his lips and smiled.

"Better late than never, Sexy." Alonsha giggled when he poked her side.

"Better late than never?" Alonsha asked again to make sure. Justin nodded.

"Uh huh," he reassured with a smile.

"Okay," Alonsha said, "As long as you're okay with it." She pouted and Justin could tell she wasn't buying his 'better late than never' deal. But that's how he saw it. She didn't say it now, big whoop. The fact of the matter was she was going to say it one of these days. And Justin couldn't wait until his ears are graced by her sweet words.


Fingers trace your every outline
Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather still together when it ends



-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Three weeks. Three long, boring, torturous weeks since I last saw Justin. . .

In person, anyway. I had seen him on t.v. I saw him on TRL and 106 & Park. I heard him on the radio. I listened to his CD, but it wasn't the same. Not being able to touch him. Talk to him face to face. Feel him wrap his arms around me and whisper that he loved me. . .

Yes, I liked to hear him say it. I felt so good when he did. To know that someone loves you is the greatest feeling in the world, but not loving that person back seriously sucked. But I didn't not love him. In fact, I think I'm dangerously close to saying it, to feeling it. I'm nervous though. Scared. Worried. What happens when I say it? Does he happily accept the fact that he has my heart and treat me right? Or does it all go down hill with him playing with me and my emotions?

Loving someone gives them this sort of power over you. They can make you do and say things that you normaly wouldn't. You begin to believe whatever they tell you because they love you, and people who love you don't lie to you, right? They know your weaknesses and fears. They can break you down in an instant. See, it's scary, isn't it?

But even though I think that way, something in me doesn't believe that it'll be like that with Justin. Like I know he's going to be the best boyfriend he can possibly be. But my insecurities are getting the best of me. Sometimes I sit down and think about why he loves me in the first place. I couldn't give you a decent answer if I tried. That's what's running through my mind. If I can't figure out why he loves me, how can I expect Justin to know why? He's probably going through this desperation phase where he'll take what he can get until someone better comes along. Tiffany said I crazy for thinking that and how I should be ashamed for not seeing how wonderful I am. Wonderful, huh? I hear it, but I don't see it.

"So then he goes, 'Well if you don't take us seriously, maybe we're in this relationship for all the wrong reasons.' I mean, come on! I'm eighteen for goodness sake. Why would I want to commit myself completely to one person? Does that even make sense?" I looked up at Mikela, a girl with obvious relationship issues, before shaking my head.

"No, it doesn't make sense." I agreed before yawning.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized, "I always talk, talk, talk when I'm upset. I'm probably boring you to death."

Probably? Try definitely. "No, not at all. I'm here to listen to you, Mikela." She smiles and I'm satisfied that she likes my response.

"You're so great, Ms. D," she complimented as I smiled, "I'm so glad I can talk to you about these things. I mean, you're like a relationship guru." I wanted to snort obnoxiously and wave her off with a 'Yeah, right,' but she was so enthusiastic when she said it that I bit my tongue.

"Thanks," I said gratefully, "I really appreciate it."

"So, what should I do?" she questioned curiously. I thought for a moment before speaking.

"Maybe you should just sit down and talk with him like you did with me." Mikela scrunched her nose up in confusion.

"We did talk." she said as I forced myself to refrain from rolling my eyes.

"You guys didn't talk, you yelled," I corrected, "Big difference." Her girly giggle filled the quiet office before she playfully smacked my arm.

"Ms. D, you are hilarious." I smiled, despite the fact I didn't get the joke. All I knew was that she was leaving, and thank God for that. I waved when she gave me a giddy goodbye. Once the coast was clear, I fell limp on my arms and sighed. Finally, some quiet. I've been all over the place today. Paying bills, walking Bosco, counseling about 10 kids, and I didn't even eat lunch because I kindly gave it away to a homeless girl that came by. The poor thing. I hope she's okay. . .

"Ms. D!" My head shot up at the sound of Diana's calling voice. I was adjusting my clothing when the door swung open. Diana stood there in her bright pink shirt, smiling brightly, before speaking.

"Ms. D. . ." she cooed tauntingly, "You have visitor." I looked at her as though she was insane.

"Who?" I asked cautiously. She was a little too happy for my liking.

"Some dude who called himself your 'Randy Candy'," She giggled at the name, "Let me find out Ms. D got herself a sweet tooth." I laughed and my heart jumped when Justin's figure came into view.

"Wassup, Sexy Lady?" Justin winked at me and I stood up as I walked over to him. He hugged me and Diana laughed.

"I'm going to leave you guys alone," I laughed when she winked while giving me an approving thumbs up. Once the door was close, I felt Justin's warm mouth caress my own and I smiled at that familiar tingle. God, I could never get tired of kissing him.

"Damn I missed you," Justin said as he smiled against my lips. After giving him another soft kiss, I pulled away and looked him up-and-down.

"You look pale. . ." I told him worriedly, "And thin. Have you been eating right?" Justin laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"You sound like my mama," He kissed the top of my head and I smiled as we pulled apart.

"I believe that's a compliment coming from you," He smiled over his shoulder at me as he made him way over to my desk.

"You've got a lot of pictures on here," he mumbled absentmindedly, "But I don't see any of me." The pout was already in full swing when he faced me. I rolled my eyes as he sat on the edge of my desk.

"I work at a teen recreational center, Jay. The last thing I need to do is advertise the fact that I know you." His hands reached out and grabbed my hips. I giggled when he brought me to the area between his open legs. I stood in front of him and he kissed my jaw line softly.

"You smell so good," he growled into my neck. I could feel the butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach and I smiled.

"Were you expecting me to stink?" I asked with a raised brow. He looked up at me with a broad smile. His eyes were sparkling in the light of the office and for a moment time stood still. That's when I felt it. The moment of completeness. The security that things would be okay.

I had fallen in love with Justin Timberlake.


-*-*-*-*-*-


He twirled me until I was dizzy and laughing my ass off. I don't think I've laughed so much in my entire life. Justin looked so proud as he dipped me down and brought me back up again. I was grateful that he held me instead of falling over with me there to break his fall.

He was staring down at me with his gorgous eyes as he held me against his chest. His warm breath tickled my face with a minty freshness as we both struggled to catch our breath.

"And you claimed you couldn't dance." Justin taunted incredulously. I just rolled my eyes and pulled away from his grasp.

"Whatever, you did all the work. I just stood there and looked pretty." Justin smiled at me.

"Yeah, you're right." he agreed, "But you did a good job at looking pretty." His eyes traveled up-and-down my body, and I suddenly became self-conscious beneath his stare.

"Justin, shut up," I shoved him playfully, "And stop ogling at me, weirdo." He laughed.

"I'm not a weirdo," he protested.

"Uh huh, you keep telling yourself that." I walked out of his living room and into his kitchen, raiding his fridge in search of something to satiate my hunger.

"I'm not here to feed you, woman. Get out of my fridge," Justin whined jokingly.

"You won't have to feed me," I explained as I grabbed a Skillet Sensations bag out of the freezer, "I got it."

"Oh hell no, you don't fuck with my Skillet Sensations," Justin made a grab for the bag but I tucked it behind my back.

"Oh come on," I whined, "I'll make it for the both of us." My eyes went into puppy mode and Justin groaned. Works every time.

"Fine." I let out a yelp of excitment, thanking him as if he had given me the map to Atlantis. He walked over to the counter and hopped on top of it. He idly swung his legs and I felt him staring at me as I moved about the kitchen.

"Justin, what did I say about ogling me?" I questioned sternly, never turning to see his reaction.

"Sorry," he apologized, sheepishly. I smiled to myself and continued to gather the pot for the cooking.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin had continued to stare at Alonsha's moving form, despite the fact that she had threatened him everytime she caught him. He liked the way her hips swayed as she walked. But her ass was the object of his affection. One word: Damn.

She was thick, as Justin liked to call it. Alonsha had to be between a ten to fourteen. He couldn't tell. And to be completely honest, he couldn't care less. He wasn't lying when he called her beautiful. She wasn't heart stopping gorgeous to the naked eye. In fact, people would see her as average. But there was something dead sexy about the way she carried herself. Confident when she needed to be. Shy and sweet when she wanted to be. Justin couldn't decide which side he liked better.

"Jay?" Alonsha called over her shoulder, taking Justin out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" he responded while jumping off of the counter.

"Nothing, you were just too quiet," Justin smiled when she turned and gave him her traditional cheeky grin.

"You complain when I talk. You complain when I don't talk. What do you want from me?" Justin said mellow-dramatically.

"I want you to taste this," She held up a spoon to his mouth. He made a face before slurping up the contents greedily.

"Mmm. . ." He smiled, "What did you put in it?" Alonsha shrugged.

"A little bit of this, a little bit of that."

"Funny, I've never heard of those ingredients before," Alonsha laughed at his sarcasm and sighed.

"You know, sarcastic people are those who are hurting and have something to hide," Justin looked at her, confused.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Alonsha shrugged and turned her attention back to the stove.

"I read it in one of my psychology books," Justin nodded.

"What else did you read?" he asked curiously.

"I read that people can be affected by childhood events mentally and not even know it." Justin scrunched up his face.

"Could you clarify that for me?" Alonsha paused in thought.

"It means that if someone experiences a traumatic event as an infant, it can still effect them in adult life."

"Hmm. . ." Justin said as he handed Alonsha a dish, "What are you implying?" Alonsha placed a heaping spoon of chicken and noddles onto his plate.

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

"I mean, why are you telling me this?" Alonsha shrugged.

"Just useless trivia, I guess," She handed him his plate before taking her own. They walked over to the kitchen table and sat down across from one another.

"So. . ." Justin placed some food into his mouth, "You've just been reading books all day?" Alonsha shook her head.

"Nah, the kids at the center kept me on my feet all day." she answered.

"What happened?"

"Well first off, this kid comes in and he asked me for condoms."

"Don't they always?" Justin smiled and Alonsha laughed.

"Yeah, but the thing about it was the fact that this kid was like ten." Justin busted out laughing.

"What the hell does a ten year old know about condoms?" he asked curiously. Alonsha just shrugged.

"I don't know. They seem to be getting younger and younger."

"Preach on preacher," Justin raised his hands above his head and closed his eyes as if he had been touched by the Holy Spirit.

"Never do that again," Alonsha laughed, "Anyway, I tell him that I want him to come to one of my sex-ed sessions on Friday so we could talk and make sure he's comfortable with everything. And you know what? He tells me that it's not his first time and he could take me all night." That sent Justin into hysterics. Alonsha couldn't help but laugh also.

"I like this kid already." Justin said as Alonsha rolled her eyes.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"So, did you tell him yet?" I looked at Tiffany and shook my head.

"No, not yet." She huffed and tossed her Cosmo magazine on the coffee table.

"And why not?" she whined as I flicked through the DVD options on the screen.

"It just never came up," I answered lamely.

"What kind of shit is that?" she asked rhetorically, "Did you bring it up?"

"No," I stated in a 'duh' tone, "I just. . . I don't know," I sighed.

"You know that you love him, that's what matters," she reasons.

"Do I really?" I questioned.

"Don't even, Alonsha. You love him and that's final." I would've laughed if she wasn't so serious.

"I know," I smiled, "But. . . He's so. . ." I struggled with my words.

"What is he now?" she asked in annoyance.

"Wonderful. . . Brilliant. . . Purrrfect. . ." I growled as she laughed.

"Well, tell his perfect ass that you love him," she encouraged.

"How?" I asked, "Do I just run up and say 'Guess what, baby? I love you!'?" Tiffany's bottom lip pertruded in thought.

"That might just work. . ." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Tiff. He told me he loved underneath the stars as we overlooked the LA skyline. I think I can do better than that."

"Then tell him that you love him while you're naked. That'll do the trick." I laughed because I knew she wasn't joking.

"I want it to be special."

"You sound like a virgin," she huffed, "'I want it to be special,'" she mocked.

"Fuck you," I tossed a pillow at her, "I just don't want to say it." Tiffany sat indian-style on the couch.

"You're telling him that you love him, girl," She smiled, "That's special enough," Damn her for being so deep.

"Why must you always speak like some. . ." I paused, "Relationship guru." I laughed at my borrowed words. She shrugged.

"I'm just deep like that." I rolled my eyes at her cockiness, "But this isn't about me. . ."

"I know, I know," I ran my hands through my curls, "I'm gonna tell him tomorrow night." I stated firmly. Tiffany smiled.

"Yes, that's what I'm talking about!" Tiffany cheered, "Don't waste any time." I laughed at her enthusiasm. I wasn't going to waste any time. Lord knows that I'm scared as fuck though. By tomorrow night, Justin's going to have my heart in his hands.
Silver Lining by Timberlake
  Silver Lining


Have you ever formulated a plan in your head perfectly, only to have it fall to shambles the moment you try to put it into action? Well, I guess this is one of those times. . .

"Tiffany!" I called with a tone of annoyance. Within seconds her petite frame innocently swaggered into the room.

"What is it?" she asked as she stood at the door. I narrowed my eyes as I got a primal urge to attack her.

"What happened to my black boots?" Her face flattered guiltily. I watched as her eyes fell to the floor while she nervously fiddled with her fingers.

"I don't know," Liar, "I mean. . . where did you have them last?" I picked up an empty shoe box.

"In here," I shook the box, "I didn't even wear them yet." She began to twirl her hair with her fingers.

"Maybe they got tired of waiting to be worn and decided to walk off somewhere. . ." Did she want me to kill her?

"Or maybe some shoe-thieving roomie of mine took them," She shrugged.

"Maybe. . ."

"Tiffany!" I yelled impatiently, "Why did you take them?"

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "But Scott was going to this really hot club and they went perfectly with my outfit. . ."

"Why didn't you ask me to burrow them first?" I hated when people took my things without permission.

"You weren't home and. . ."

"It doesn't matter, Tiffany," I stated calmly, "Just give them to me."

"I kinda. . .well. . . broke the heel." If looks could kill. . .

"Tiffany, you've got to be kidding me," I sighed with a roll of my eyes, "Justin is picking me up any minute now. Those were the only shoes that went with my outfit." Her face crumpled into a pout.

"I'm sorry, maybe we can get you some other shoes," she said enthusiastically, "There's a store by Java Juice that sell. . ."

The doorbell interrupted her and I groaned at the madness. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Justin stood in front of me, somewhat wet from the rain, in a baby blue polo shirt and navy slacks.

"Hey," he greeted as he kissed my cheek, "You ready yet?" I rolled my eyes and ushered him into the apartment.

"No, Tiffany destroyed my boots," I whined. Justin shrugged.

"Can't you put something else on?" He said it like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal. A huge deal.

"No," I whined, "Unlike you, I don't own a billion pairs of shoes."

"I do not own a billion pairs of shoes," Justin protested, "Only five hundred." I waved him off and made my way down the narrow hall to my bedroom.

"Here," I jumped, slightly startled by Tiffany.

"What?" I asked as I looked down at her hands.

"These go with your outfit," There in her hand were her precious pair of Manolo's boots. No one, I mean NO ONE, touched them.

"Are you serious?" She looked at me unsure.

"As long as you don't hurt my babies, I'm sure." I smiled and accepted the cute pair of boots.

"Thank you," I said softly as I hurriedly put them on.

"Let's go, Sexy!" Justin called, "We're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I could hear the pervert giggle from the living room as I rolled my eyes.

"Tell him to keep that mind of his out of the gutter," Tiffany told me jokingly. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure, right after I tell him the 'L' word," She squealed excitedly.

"I'm so glad that you're telling him," I laughed nervously.

"I'm scared though," She nodded.

"I know, but it's gonna be worth it, Hun." I nodded in agreement before we embraced briefly. I told Tiffany not to wait up for me as I made my way to Justin. He was already standing by the door. I grabbed a giant umbrella and gave Bosco a goodbye.

Justin held the door open for me and said goodbye to Tiffany with a hug. We made our way to the elevator, hand in hand, as we chatted about miscellaneous things. Justin opened the door to his black Escalade and I hopped in. He quickly joined me in the SUV. After putting on our seat belts and popping in a John Mayer album, we drove off in a comfortable silence.

I turned my head to face Justin and I watched him drive. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other in his mouth, chewing on his nail. It was a very annoying habit of his, but tonight it was cute. His freshly shaved face made him look so young and adorable, yet he still kept this masculine maturity about him. He was so complex. It was hard to figure him out sometimes, but I guess that was part of his charm.

We pulled up to this elegant Italian restaurant that Justin had picked out. I would've preferred Rosco's or In 'n Out, but Justin had insisted that he'd take me here. Apparently the food in this place was as close to heaven as you could get, but it was still a little too fancy for my liking. That's probably why I was so angry with Tiffany for ruining my shoes. I wanted to be as close to perfect as possible so that I wouldn't embarrass Justin in public. Tiffany, of course, told me that I was fine the way I was and shouldn't be so concerned. But it was crap. The stuff that friends were forced to tell you so that you wouldn't jump off of a building to end your misery.

"You alright?" Justin asked quietly as he opened the door for me. I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said as he took my hand and helped me down from the car. A valet drove off with the vehicle as Justin and I walked up to the restaurant. Two men held the glass doors open for us with a polite hello. We both returned the kind gesture and made our way inside. The place was glowing with chandeliers and candles. I could hear the soft melody of Norah Jones flowing from wherever the speakers were hidden as we were guided to our table.

"This place is nice," I commented as I took a seat in the chair Justin had pulled out for me.

"I know, Johnny took me here when I went platinum." Justin informed me. I nodded and continued to look around the grand interior of the restaurant. A waiter, named Francisco, came by with our menus. I opened mine up and began to look at the selections. I nearly choked on air when I saw the prices.

"Chicken Parmesan is seventy bucks," I said, completely astonished. Justin looked over at me and smiled.

"This isn't Wendy's, Lonnie," Well duh. . . , "These people make quality stuff," I rolled my eyes.

"Unless they're raising this bird, killing it, then cooking it, these prices are crazy." Justin laughed lightly and smiled at me.

"You are too cute," I couldn't help but smile also. He did call me cute after all. . .

"I'm being serious," I insisted as Justin giggled again.

"That's why it's cute," I rolled my eyes and Justin kissed my cheek tenderly, "And that's one of the reason why I love you." I was almost tempted to dreamily sigh an 'aw', but snapped out of it when the waiter came back to take our orders. Justin had gotten some Alfredo stuff and I ordered the spinach ravioli. We talked and munched on bread sticks as we waited for our food. Justin kept complimenting me on how good I looked and he whispered that I'd be his dessert tonight. I giggled like a retarded school girl when he brushed his lips against my ear.


Said there'd be no going back
Promised myself I'd never be that sad
Maybe that's why you've come along
To show me, it's not always bad



Damn him for being so. . . him. He's too perfect for his own good and it made me wonder how Britney and Felicia could ever hurt him like that. It was sad because he's done nothing but love every woman that has ever had his heart. But then again, if Britney and Felicia hadn't been so stupid, I wouldn't be here. With him. Wanting him. Trying to gather all of my courage to tell him that I love him. Because I would've never thought about 'us' because he wouldn't have given me the time of day. But maybe that's why things happened the way they did. Maybe he was the one for me. A silver lining on so many dark clouds. . .


Coz I can feel it, baby
I feel like I'm falling for you
But I'm scared to, let go
I'm scared coz my heart has been hurt so



"You gotta stop spacing out on me," Justin smiled at me and I smiled happily in his direction.

"I love you," It flowed out so naturally that I didn't have a chance to catch myself. Justin looked as shocked as I did before he smiled.

"You love me?" he questioned cautiously. Well, I guess there's no denying it now.

"I love you so much, Jay." I assured. My heart began to beat faster as Justin searched my eyes for a few moments.

"You're not shittin' me, are you?" What a romantic thing to say. . .

"No," I laughed, "I'm not shittin' you." A smile spread across his face as he leaned in and kissed me softly.

"I love you too," He kissed me again and I smiled against him lips.


I want you so much
I need you so much
I want you so much
I need you so much
Believe me my love
Believe me my love



"You better love me," I stated sternly. Justin grinned and wiggled his bushy eyebrows suggestively.

"I'll show you how much tonight," He winked and ended his dirty moment right before the waiter came to our table with our orders.

"Here you go," Fransisco said as he placed the food in front of us. We smiled and thanked him. Justin smiled and 'accidentally' dropped his napkin beneath the table. I tried to stifle a giggle when I felt his hand creeping up my thigh. The bastard grazed my panties with his finger tips, teasingly slow, before sitting up.

"Found it," he announced as he looked at me through the corner of his beautiful eyes. I smiled and licked my lips.

He was definitely getting some tonight.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*


I don't even remember the way the food tasted when we ate. I can't remember the pointless conversation we had at the table. The drive back to his place had been a blur. But I do remember his sweet kisses. The way his hands gently squeezed my hips as we stumbled towards his bed. I remember how he said that he loved me and how wonderful it felt to say it back. I remember the incredible feeling of our two bodies becoming one in the most intimate and loving way possible. I remember how I softly called his name when I reached a level of euphoria that made the entire world seem so insignificant. A pleasure so profound that for a moment I didn't believe that my body could sustain it.

All of this because of love. A love so deep that I couldn't explain it. It took me from the darkness and pain, allowing me to see that there was hope for me. That I wasn't meant to be alone and miserable. . .

I yawned as I groaned in frustration as the sun rays irritated my eyes. Damn, it was morning already? Why does it always feel like you sleep for two minutes before you're waking up again? I'm ready to curse the sun out before I realize where I am. This wasn't my room, it was his.

I smiled when I realized we're wrapped in each other's arms. Sprawled out across his bed with the blankets tangled around our naked bodies.

I can't remember the last time I felt this good in my whole life. So content. So complete.

His arm is embracing me warmly. His head is resting softly on my shoulder, and I'm struggling to hold in a laugh as his soft breath tickles the skin in the crook of my neck.

I'm almost afraid to move. Frightened that I might wake up from this wonderful dream. I wanted to burn this moment in my memory forever.

The moment when I finally let myself love again. It feels so heavenly to be in his arms. In his heart.

I look over him for a moment before my hands begin to roam his sleeping form. They trail up from his behind, up his back, all the way to top of his head. My fingers message his scalp and runs through his soft ruffled hair.

He's so beautiful.

My heart races briefly as I realize that this beautiful man had my heart in his hands. That I had put my trust in him.

Usually it's the fear of getting hurt that overwhelms me when the thought of loving someone goes through my mind. But this time there was no fear.

I loved him. And I know now that, no matter what doubts run through my mind, he loves me too.

"Will you stop petting me, woman?" Justin's muffled voice causes me to jump slightly.

"I thought you were sleeping." I said as he began to scoot up towards my face.

"Well, you thought wrong." He gently kissed my lips before rolling over and stretching. I watched as his muscles flexed in all their glory and I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm gonna shower." I announce as I make a beeline for the bathroom. Justin is right on my heels as I run down the hall. This has become a tradition for us. We race to the bathroom like a bunch of idiots. If Justin gets in there before me, he gets to chose what we do on our next sex expedition and I have to do whatever he says. It may sound like fun, but Justin's extra freaky. Don't let the mama's boy persona fool you.

If I reach the bathroom first, he has to say something really inappropriate during an interview and/or I make him hang out with a 'Nsync fanatic, who happens to be his number one fan. I make sure I get him one of the crazy ones.

Let's just say, Justin hates to lose.

So anyway, I'm winning and running like crazy. I can feel the wind breeze up the blanket that's wrapped around my body. I'm two inches from the door when I feel Justin's hands grabbing my waist. He playfully pushes me aside and runs into the bathroom. His victory dance consist of him shaking his small butt and him shouting, 'And what, girl?'.

"Damn, Jay!" I whine, "You cheated!" He laughs cynically, a board smile adorning his boyish face.

"I won fair and square, sweet cheeks. . ." He grins even wider, "Now, I'm gonna have to get back to you on that nifty little position we're gonna be in." If he didn't look so cute, I would've happily smacked that smile off his face.

"Fine, choose your 'nifty' position," I stated nonchalantly, "But you won't be gettin' any from me for awhile, mister." His face quickly flattered as I brushed pass him and into the bathroom. I swaggered over to the shower stall and adjusted the water's temperature. After I got it to a lukewarm setting, I turned to Justin with a smug smile implanted on my face.

"You are so evil," he mumbles as he narrows his eyes at me. I laugh lightly before dropping my blanket and hopping into the shower. I popped my head out of the shower door to speak to Justin.

"You gonna join me?" I asked with a smirk. He stubbornly folded his arms across his chest and stuck up his nose.

"I refuse to shower with a woman who would deny the man she loves her sensual goodies." I laughed heartily and Justin reluctantly cracked a smile.

"Aw, don't be like that," I pouted, "You can have my goodies." He quickly perked up at the news and I laughed.

"Girl, don't mess with my hormones," Justin warned sternly as he walked over to the shower.

"I'm not," I assured as he climbed into the stall next to me. He placed his hands on my hip, quickly sliding them down to my ass. With a playful squeeze, he backed me up against the tile wall. I shivered slightly at the coldness, but was instantly heated by his kiss. His palm rested softly on my cheek as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away for a moment.

"This doesn't count, does it?" he asked with a smile.

"Naw, this is a freebie," He laughed lightly before he placed his hands between my legs, slowly moving them upwards.

"Too bad," he whispered with a tiny smile, "Because this is gonna be really fun."

No argument there.



Song Credit(s):

"Falling For You"- Jem
Questions by Timberlake
  Questions


Guess what? Justin is the sweetest man on earth! Okay, that was a duh moment, but seriously. . .

He has invited me to "meet" his parents. It's not the first time, apparently, but this is different because of the new couple factor that has develope between us. I'm estatic. More than that even. I really can't wait to see Lynn again. It's been a while since I last saw John and Stephen. Justin jokingly told me that they were only looking forward to my cooking, but I think they missed me more than anything. Which I soon find out is true the moment I walked through the Harless door.

"Lonsha!" Stephen squeaks in his childish tone. I smile and warmingly embrace his tiny form as I lift him up with a short spin.

"What's up, homie?" I asked with a small smile. He giggled.

"Nothing, dawg." I laughed at his slurred slang before placing him on the ground. I smiled when I felt Justin's hands on my shoulders, helping me remove my coat.

"Yo, Steve," Justin called, "I don't get a hug, bro?" Stephen looked at him for a moment before jetting into his open arms. Justin flipped him over his shoulder and spun around like a giant bafoon until him and Stephen were dizzy. I laughed as they fell onto the couch, completely exhausted. It was times like these where I couldn't tell the man from the child.

"Alonsha!" I smiled and turned towards the southern drawl that spoke my name. Lynn's figure came into view as she walked into the living room, Paul not too far behind. I hugged her with a wide smile and took in her comforting scent. Lynn gave the best hugs in the world. They were always loving and motherly.

"How are you?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"I'm feelin' great," she answered, "How about you, sweetheart?" I shrugged with a grin.

"I'm good," I smiled, "I did have to sit on a plane with this guy for four hours," I gestured over at Justin, who whined in protest.

"I know what you mean," Lynn laughed before I was shoved out of the way by Justin's ass. He wrapped his arm over his mother's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"I don't appreciate you trying to corrupt my family," he told me as he draped his other arm over Paul's shoulders, "They love me and I'd like to keep it that way." We laughed as his child-like pout spread across his face.

"Wassup, Jay?" Everybody's attention went to the stairs, where the voice had came from. I looked up to see Johnathan's form sluggishly drag down the stairs. Justin left his parents and walked over to him.

"What's up, lil' man?" Justin mussled his hair and Johnathan pushed his hand away.

"I'm not little," he corrected stubbornly. Justin's eyes widened as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Well excuse me," Justin huffed, "I hadn't realized you were grown," Lynn playfully rolled her eyes and turned to John directly.

"Aren't you gonna say hi to Alonsha?" she asked as Johnathan turned to me. He stared at me for a moment before it turned into a scowl.

"What's she doing here?" I was a bit taken back by his words and, apparently, so was everyone else.

"Don't talk like that, John," Justin stated sternly, "She's my company. It's not like she hasn't been here before."

"Well she wasn't your girlfriend the last time, now was she?" he snapped back. Justin furrowed his brows angerily.

"What's your problem, man?" he asked with a raised his voice.

"Justin, it's okay," I interjected, "Why don't we unpack?" My suggestion seemed to work as Justin walked over to where I stood and helped me with my stuff. Johnathan had turned with a heated sigh and ran upstairs, where a sound of a slamming door could be heard. Everybody was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry about that, Alonsha," Lynn apologized, "I don't know what's gotten into him." I waved this off with a polite smile.

"It's fine, really." I assured as Justin and I headed upstairs. We walked up to the third level of the house. Justin guided me down the hall to the very last door, which was the same room I stayed in the last time. He opened the door and dropped my bags in the corner. I placed my purse in the center of the bed and sat down with a plop. Being on that plane has left me completely jet lagged. All I wanted to do was curl up into the warmth of these sheets and sleep.

"I'm sorry about, John," Justin said as he sat down indian-style on the floor in front of my feet, "I don't know what's wrong with him," He began to remove my shoes and I closed my eyes.

"It's cool," I repeated, "He's probably sick of you having a girlfriend all the time," Justin laughed lightly. I could feel him slowly caress my feet with his hands.

"Well, that's too bad I guess," He stood up and leaned over onto the bed, causing my eyes to shoot open, "'Cause I got a feeling you're gonna be sticking around," His lips pressed down on mine and my tiredness suddenly disappeared. All I wanted to do now was have him anyway I could.

"EW!" Justin quickly jumped off of me at the sound of Stephen's disgusted voice.

"Steve, man, what have I told you about knocking?" Justin asked with a grin plastered on his gorgeous face.

"The door was open," he informed, "Besides, mommy said that you and Alonsha couldn't kiss." Justin laughed and I smiled. Lynn hadn't said no kissing, she said no sex, but of course Stephen didn't need to know all of that.

"She's my girlfriend. I'll kiss her when I feel like it." Justin began to shower my entire face with kisses while Stephen ewing the entire time. I laughed and Stephen covered his eyes.

"I'm telling mama Lynn!" he threatened as he began to run down the hall. Justin quickly peeled himself off of me and chased after Stephen. After a few tumbles and screams, Justin walked back into the room with Stephen unwillingly flipped over his shoulder.

"Okay, Steve, here's the deal," Justin began as he placed Stephen down, "I want you to keep quiet about what you saw, okay?"

"Why should I?" Stephen challenged. I raised a brow and looked at Justin.

"Because. . . I'm your big brother." Stephen seemed completely unimpressed.

"So what?" I chuckled and Justin bit his bottom lip.

"How about this," Justin reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, "I'll give you this nice ten dollar bill if you keep your mouth shut." Stephen took the money from his hands, examining it under the light, before sticking it in his pocket.

"You got yourself a deal, buddy." They shook hands and I laughed as Stephen walked out of the room. Justin sighed and smiled at me.

"That kid is getting more and more like me everyday." He was beaming with pride and I huffed.

"I'm not so sure if that's a good thing." Justin's smiled faded and he glared at me.

"Are you saying I'm a bad role model?" I smiled and wiped the smeared lip gloss off of his mouth.

"If the shoe fits. . ." I laughed and Justin tackled me down to the bed.

"You are such a smartass," he commented as his nose brushed against mine.

"Well you can kiss my smartass," I told him with a devilish smile. He licked his lips and grinned.

"Gladly," His mouth was on top of mine before I could blink. I wasn't complaining though. Like I said before, I could never get tired of kissing him.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The next morning, Justin woke up to the bright Tennessee sun. He stretched and yawn as he scratched his stomach. He pulled the sheets away from his half naked form as he stood. With another stretch and scratch, he made his way down the hall to the bathroom. He turned the knob and walked in. The shower was running and he could tell it was Alonsha by the scent of her shower gel: Pearberry.

He made his way towards the sink and grabbed his toothbrush. He turned on the water and wet the brush as he put some toothpaste on top of it.

"Whoa, who's that?" he heard Alonsha ask as he began to brush his teeth.

"It's me," he answered as he spit out some of the foam that developed in his mouth. She okayed him and he continued to rinse. After washing his face and pulling at his hair, Justin removed his flannel pj bottoms, leaving himself stark naked. He pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped in with Alonsha. He smiled when she turned to face him.

"Justin, don't even," she warned as she continued to lather her mesh sponge. He smiled innocently and took the bar of soap that awaited him in the shower.

"What are you talking about?" he asked with a smirk, "I just came in here to clean up," She looked at him suspiciously through the corner of her eye before scrubbing her upper body. Justin watched her for a moment before beginning to wash himself. After fifteen minutes of cleaning and silence, Justin did what he came in there to do.

He placed his hands on her hips and pressed her against the shower wall. He kissed her passionately and he shivered when her hand caressed his inner thigh. Justin loved being with her, he really did. Sure she wasn't as forward sexually as he exes had been, but she cared enough to try things to make him happy. Beside, she was great at what she did to him. Don't let her shyness fool you, she could be as freaky as him when she wanted to be.

"Justin!" They both jumped at the voice, which belonged to Johnathan.

"Shit," Justin mumbled as a knock came at the door.

"Justin are you in here?"

"Say it's you," Justin told Alonsha. He knew that if you said he was in here, John would walk right in.

"John, it's Alonsha. I don't know where Justin is," Justin smiled approvingly when John said okay and walked off.

"Thank you," Justin said as he kissed her again. It was suppose to be brief, but once their tongues collided, there was no turning back.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I walked downstairs after my second shower, thanks to Justin. The table was full of breakfast and Justin's family. Lynn pointed to an empty chair and I sat down.

"Morning everybody," I greeted. The kind gesture was returned by everyone at the table. I took a whiff of the breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, french toast, orange juice, and coffee. A smile formed across my face when Justin came dancing down the stairs.

"Mornin' folks!" he said excitedly before winking at me. He kissed Lynn on the cheek and took his seat next to mine.

"Eat it all," Lynn demanded as she added on some more bacon onto his plate. Justin nodded and turned to me.

"Mornin', Sexy. . ." He wiggled his brows and I giggled. He leaned over and kissed my ear, "Thanks for the shower," I smiled and ate my bacon. Justin and I continued to eat as the table slowly cleared until it was only us and Lynn. After I polished off my plate, I walked over to the sink and began to wash it. Lynn's form was at my side in no time, taking my soapy dish and pushing me to the side.

"You're a guest, Alonsha," she told me, "You don't do the dishes," I didn't even argue with her. I walked back to the table to finish off my OJ. Justin finally stuck his last piece of bacon in his mouth, proudly showing off his empty plate to Lynn.

"See, mama?" he asked in a child-like tone, "I finished it all!" Lynn nodded as Justin washed his dish.

"Good," Lynn congratulated, "Now I want you to go upstairs and clean the entire bathroom," I heard Justin gasp and I laughed.

"Mom!" he whined.

"Don't 'mom' me," Lynn stated sternly, "And Alonsha, you can help him," Okay, what did I do?

"What?" I asked in shock, "But Lynn. . . I. . .What did I do?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"You and Justin can't follow the rules," she said with a crumpled face, "I heard you when I came upstairs to wake Justin," Justin blushed and I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks as well.

"I'll clean the tub," Justin offered with his head hung low.

"I'll. . ."

"You'll do nothing until Justin gets finished with the tub," Lynn interrupted. I pouted and Justin whined.

"We can't even be alone now?" he asked in disbelief.

"Apparently not," And with that she walked out of the kitchen. Justin turned and looked at me with a smile placed on his face.

"I can't believe she heard us," he said. I smiled too and shook my head sadly.

"I know. We've scarred her for life." Justin busted out laughing and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I picked up my glass and walked over to the sink to rinse it. I turned around when I heard the door open.

"Hey," Johnathan mumbled as he walked over to the fridge. So now he talks to me?

"Hey, John," I smile as I dry my glass. He doesn't acknowledge my reply. He simply pours himself a glass of soda.

"Sorry about yesterday," he apologized after putting the bottle back into the fridge, "I wasn't expecting you to come," I nodded.

"It was a last minute decision," I explained, "Justin wanted to know if I was free, and I said sure," He nodded and continued to drink for a moment. I got the feeling that he wanted to say something, but I wasn't going to push it. I walked around the kitchen, doing misellaneous things, waiting for him to speak.

"Alonsha," Just as I expected. . .

"Yeah?" He paused momentarily, a little reluctant to speak.

"I. . . um. . . It's nothing against you or anything, but why are you dating Justin?" Why? What kind of question is that?

"I don't know, I like him. Love him, actually," I explained, "He asked me out and we both had a good time, so we kept on going out and ended up together," He nods again.

"Okay, but do me a favor, will ya?" I looked at him for a moment and nodded.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Don't go breakin' his heart like those other girls did, 'cause he really loves you," I smiled and inwardly awed.

"I have no intention of hurting Justin," I told him honestly, "I love your brother a whole lot, John," He seemed somewhat convinced.

"Yeah, I know," he sighed, "I'm just lookin' out for him. Whenever he falls in love, he starts to become blind or something. My dad says it's called being whipped," I laughed and nodded.

"He's not whipped yet," I told him with a smile.

"He's pretty close though," I laughed with John on that note.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin and I were snuggled up close on the sofa bed downstairs. Everybody had fallen asleep, so we were left alone in quiet bliss. I cuddled up against his form, enveloped in his warmth. I smiled when he kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you," he whispered. I turned in his arms to face him and smiled.

"I love you too."


I'm always too late
I see the train leaving
I'm always laughing
When it's not cool to smile



He kissed my forehead and we closed our eyes. As we layed there in comfortable silence, my mind wandered off. I was thinking about what John said in the kitchen. Why was I dating Justin? Seemed simple enough at the time, but now I flipped that questioned around: Why was Justin dating me?


I'm always aiming
But somehow keep missing
So how did you get here?
Something is wrong



Sure, I loved him. To anybody else, that would've been enough. But to Justin, it was a common thing. Millions of women loved him. Wanted him. Had wild, crazy sexy fantasy about him. So what made me so different? I certainly wasn't a Britney look-alike. I came nowhere near her physique. He could say I have wonderful personality, but so does Trace. He's not in love with him, now is he?


Where did I go right?
How did I get you?
How come all this blue sky is around me
And you found me?



So what's the deal here? Where the hell did I fit into his picture perfect life? How did I get his heart? Why did I allow him to take mine? I don't understand. This wasn't the way I planned my life. I was suppose to be married to Kyle, with little Alonshas running around. But I'm not. Instead I'm here with him. Beautiful him.


Where did I go right?
How did I get you?
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do



Maybe I'm being a little too judgmental here. Tiffany tells me time and time again that I need to look at myself in a positive light. So lets name some positives about me. I'm nice. Generous. Smart. Patient. . . Yeah. That's about it.


What could you possibly see in me?
Is it my soul hung out to dry?
I think my dysfunctional family
Has shaped it thoughtout my life



Four things. Four fucking good things about me. That's sad. That's terribly sad. Justin would've told me a million good things about me. He always tells me how beautiful I am. Beauty is a big word. I don't know what he's looking at, but the beautiful thing cannot be me. I have more rolls than a deli shop. I'm shorter than short. I can't dance due to my lack of rhythm. I can barely stand to look at my body sometimes. Especially after I scarf down some Edy's with the help of Tiffany, who never gains a pound no matter how much she eats.


What could you possibly like in me?
Do you like my ability to bend?
I think my fear of intimacy
Has shaped the time we spend



Justin's this outgoing, no-shame-in-his-game type of person. I cannot stand going outside of my box. Why risk it? That's how people get hurt. They try to go beyond themselves. I, however, won't put myself into a dangerous situation. The most dangerous thing I've ever done was fall in love with Justin. I have no regrets.

Yet.


I always looked in through your glasses
But all I could see
Is the specter of me reflected
The empty shell of me



He could still hurt me. Justin could go to one of those album release parties and meet Beyonce. She might push up on him and seduce him with her soulful voice. . .

Damn it, what's wrong with me? Justin isn't a cheater. He's a faithful man. A faithful man that loves me. I should be grateful, and I am. But still. Justin Timberlake's perfect ass happens to walk into the Gap store that I work in, then becomes my good friend before falling madly in love with me? Sounds kinda suspicious, don't ya think?


What could you possibly love in me?
Is it the way I wear my smile
It hangs from the tip of my tongue you see
Oh this might take awhile. . .




Song Credit(s):


"Where Did I Go Right?"- Hilary Duff

"Your Glasses"- Maria Mena
Better Than Nothing by Timberlake
  Better Than Nothing


"Now, lets get into the business aspect of things. . ." Justin rolled his eyes and adjusted in his swivel chair. He had been sitting in the JIVE office for almost three hours going over the Justified/Stripped tour that Johnny decided was a brilliant idea. He'd be touring with Christina Aguilera. Don't get him wrong, he was excited about touring, but this was just torture. So far he's heard "Lots of money," and "Summer" come out of Johnny's mouth. Everything else had been blah. . . blah. . . blah. . .

"So how does that sound?" Johnny asked. Everybody nodded and Justin examined his nails.

"Justin. . ." Christina called with a smile. Justin blushed when he realized that everybody had been staring at him.

"Oh. . . well. . . um, it sounds great." He received some nods and smiles, even a playful nudge from Christina, before everybody stood and shook hands. Finally, the pain and agony was over. Justin stretched and Christina poked the stomach that was exposed when his shirt hiked up in his stretching process.

"Way to be mature, Jay," she stated sarcastically.

"What?" he asked innocently, "Did you seriously expect me to pay attention to that boring mess?" Christina placed her hands on her hips.

"That boring mess was a major part of your career," Justin rolled his eyes. She was really motherly sometimes. He hated it.

"Whatever," he said, dismissing the subject, "You hungry?" She nodded.

"Yeah, there was a hot dog stand outside the building. You up for it?" Justin agreed and they headed down to the elevator. They fought over who would press the ground floor button before Justin finally gave up. Christina was more stubborn than he was.

"So," Justin began as he payed for their meal, "What's been going on in your life?" He hadn't seen Christina in a while, so he was curious.

"Nothing much," She shrugged, "Had some break ups, made an album. . ." Justin laughed.

"The usual, huh?" Christina laughed and nodded as she walked through the door Justin held open for her.

"What about you?" she asked as they waited for the elevator.

"Same," he answered, "Well I broke up and then I got a new girlfriend. . ." Christina nodded slowly.

"I know about you and Brit, but who's the new lucky lady?" Justin smiled coyly before shrugging.

"She was actually a good friend of mine before everything happened. I'm really happy though." he told her honestly.

"Good, that's what matters." Justin nodded in agreement as they stepped inside of the elevator. They stood in silence for a moment as they elevator made its way to the twentieth floor.

"Is there something. . . awkward about me?" Christina looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know. Did I every make you wanna. . . avoid me?" She shook her head.

"No, why?" Justin shrugged and waved it off.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Christina didn't want to push the subject. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable talking about it. Justin was glad she didn't say anything. He didn't know why he opened up his mouth in the first place, but he wanted to know if he had changed somewhere in the last four weeks.

Alonsha had become somewhat distant over the last few weeks. Phone calls were shorter. When he was home, she wouldn't talk to him like she used to. They would have deep conversations, now they talked about video games and television shows. It was like they were acquaintances or something. It was cold and impersonal. He didn't like it.

He had spent weeks dissecting everything that happened between his visit home to now and he can't remember anything bad happening between them. They had one argument over what video to watch, but that was childish. They had gotten over that in ten minutes, so that couldn't be it. Now he thought he had forgotten something. Their one year anniversary wasn't until July or something. Her birthday was in September. She didn't tell him about any parties or celebrations coming up. . .

He had nothing. Absolutely nothing. She won't tell him what's wrong. It's always "nothing" and "oh, it's not important".


Cause you love me don't ya
I know you (I know you do)
Cause of all the wonderful things that you put me through (me through)
I know you love me baby
Cause I love you too
So tell me why is it I'm having doubts about you?



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Today was a realization stage. Today has changed my life. Today I met Ruth.

She's twelve years old. A small, fragile thing that walked into my office at nine this morning. I had just came inside the building, coffee in hand, jacket halfway off my shoulders, when I heard a sniffle. I turned and saw her reddened face, tears streaming down her cheeks. At first, I didn't know what to do, but then my instincts kicked. I placed my coffee cup down, threw my jacket onto my chair and walked over to her.

She stared at me for a moment and I realized the she had a huge bruise across her face. That's when my heart broke. Somebody had hit her. Someone much bigger. Someone much stronger. I reached out and took her in my arms. She cried hard the moment her face landed into my chest. I cried too. I saw myself in her. Scared. Wounded. Ashamed. She kept mumbling something through her sobs, but I couldn't understand. I kept rubbing her back and rocking slowly back and forth. We stood there like that for twenty minutes before her sobbing turned into silent tears. I took her to the center's snack area and brought her a honey bun from the vending machine before making her some tea.

Ruth told me that she had just run away from home two days ago. She had been staying at a friend's house, but her friend's mom had called her father to come by and pick her up. She said she couldn't go home with him because he would be angry at her. He would hit her. Then he'd hit her mother when she would try to pry him off of her. The battle in her house was never over. She couldn't get hit again. She couldn't watch her mom be pounded by her father. But no matter how many times she begged her mom to leave him, move on with just the two of them, she refused. Said that it would be selfish to leave him. Ruth said she didn't understand that kind of reasoning. Hell, I didn't understand it, but it pissed me off. To know that you can stop someone from being hurt and do nothing was selfish.

So, Ruthie is staying with me temporarily. Tiffany volunteered to stay with Scott for the time being so Ruth could have her room. I was now stuck trying to find a social worker for her. Get her a safe and loving home. But not now. I'll let her stay for a while and get over some of the shock she's in. We talk. Every single night we talk. It's kinda weird to be able to connect with a twelve year old, but she's the only person I've ever met that truly understood what I went through. She even taught me a few things about my life.

When I told her about Justin, I "failed" to mention his last name, she told me that I was lucky to have someone who loved me for me and said that she never had a best friend because she didn't trust anyone anymore. The friend she was staying with had told her mom to call her father. She knew about the abuse, but was scared for her own well being. She thought that Ruth's father would come and get her for helping her run away. That wasn't cool in my book. Ally and Tiff never told a soul. Ruth made me appreciate them even more.


I don't want to have to build this
I don't want to have to fit in
I don't want to have to need someone
but I do



So, long after Ruth had fallen asleep, I sat down in the center of my bed and told myself to grow up. Stop being so selfish and be grateful for everything and everyone I have.


I don't want to have to attract boys
I don't want to have to be here
I don't want to have to eat to fill a hole
but I do. . .



I have Justin. I have Tiffany, Ally, Jare, Scottie, and Bosco. Ruth has nobody, yet I'm the one who complains. Whines over her waist size. Complains about why people love her instead of just embracing it.


But it's better than nothing at all
But it's better than nothing at all



I have Justin questioning himself because of me. Doing all these extra things to be a better boyfriend. But how good can you get? Isn't perfect as far as you can go? But I didn't tell him that. Instead I got frustrated with him for loving my ass. For accepting me and my imperfections. For being everything I ever wanted, needed, and so much more.


I don't want to have to be angry at you
I don't want to have to blame it on my father
I don't want to feel sick around you
but I do. . .



I was afraid to love over nothing. My world was whole and I was trying to find something to make it crumble. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it?


I don't want to ever fall in love
I don't want to feel so insecure
I don't want to have to write this to explain
Still I do



From this day forward, I'm gonna be happy. I'm going to live my life without questions. I'm going to take what I have and appreciate it. I'm going to love, cherish, and care for everything and everyone in my life.

Because it's better than having nothing at all.


This feels better than nothing at all
This feels better than nothing at all. . .



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Okay, now Justin was completely confused. One minute Alonsha's all depressed and distant, the next she's in happy slappy, everything's gravy, ain't no mountain high enough mode. Was she bi-polar or what?

"You alright?" Justin asked as Alonsha danced to the music that was playing in her mind. She turned and smiled at him, eyes bright and happy.

"Of course I'm alright," she said as she walked over to his spot on the couch, "I got you," She kissed the tip of his nose and Justin laughed.

"Are you high?" Alonsha laughed heartily.

"You are funny, sweetie." Sweetie?

"Yeah, I'm the light-skinned version of Chris Rock." She snickered at his retarded joke.

"Light-skinned? You wish Casper." Justin laughed sarcastically as he placed his head on her lap. They had decided to stay in on Justin's free Sunday night. He wanted to talk to her, but he couldn't find the time or the right words to say. In fact, he wanted to drop everything. She was happy again, which made him happy, but he was still curious as to how it all happened.

"Lonnie?" he called out gently. She looked down at him and rested her hand on his cheek.

"Hmm?" Her hand trailed upwards to his freshly shaved head.

"Why. . . What. . . I mean. . ." He sighed in frustration, "What happened?" He smiled, satisfied with his question.

"What do you mean?" she asked him.

"You were so distant for a few weeks, now everything's normal again. What was happening with you?" She looked into his curious blue eyes and licked her lips.

"I don't really know, Jay," she answered honestly, "I kinda went through this insecure phase where I questioned every last thing that ever happened to me. Specifically you." He raised a brow.

"You were questioning me?" he asked.

"Why you loved me." Justin couldn't believe his ears. Him and Alonsha had that talk too many times before.

"You know why I love you, Alonsha," Justin began before being interrupted.

"I know, Justin," Alonsha said, "I know." Justin smiled and sat up.


Your love means the world to me
Words could not express the joy you bring
Your love moves me tenderly
To have you by my side means everything.. I sing
Your love has the best of me
If I could give you more then that would be. . .



"If you question me, us, then you don't know how much I love you, Alonsha." Justin said sincerely, "I don't think I've ever felt this strongly about anyone before."


Settle for my love, settle for my kiss
Settle for my love, that you'll never miss



"I feel the same way," Alonsha smiled, "I just keep comparing myself to your exes, and I feel like you're selling yourself short by being with me. Lowering your standards. . ."


So give to me, darling take my hand
Settle for my kiss
Cause it's all I can give
Settle for my love, that you'll never miss



"What?" Justin asked, shocked, "I've raised my standards to date you. You don't need to be comparing yourself to my ex-girlfriends, Alonsha. There's no comparison. You surpass them all."


Your love means the world to me
Like the ocean wide your love runs deep
Your love.. oh baby.. moves me tenderly
Like the birds outside my window sing



"Damn, Justin," Alonsha laughed, "That was nice." Justin laughed and cockily nodded.

"You liked that, didn't you?" She laughed and Justin stared at her for a moment, "I meant of every word though."

"I know," Alonsha said, "And I love you more."

"You love me more?" Justin challenged, "Show me," Alonsha laughed.

"Gladly, Baby. Gladly." She kissed him softly and they sunk into the softness of the couch together, drunk with love.


Settle for my love, settle for my kiss
Settle for my love, that you'll never miss




Song Credit(s):


"Youloveme"- Musiq Soulchild

"Better Than Nothing"- Maria Mena

"Settle For My Love"- Musiq Soulchild
Just Like My Shadow by Timberlake
Just Like My Shadow


This was just freaky. This wasn't right. How could this be happening?

Justin stared at Alonsha as she gathered up the food wrappers that were thrown about the living room. She was cleaning up after him and Trace. Something that nobody, but his mother and himself, has done before. Alonsha was always yelling about how lazy they were and told Trace he could bend over and pick up the trash because he wasn't too far from the ground. Now, it was like he stepped into the 1950s where the woman was catering to every one of her man's needs.

This so wasn't his girlfriend.

"Alonsha?" Justin called. Just as he expected, she dropped what she was doing and came to his side.

"Yeah? What do you need?" He stared at her for a moment trying find any sign of alien probing.

"I think you should just chill, babe," he told her, "You're not a maid. I'll pick this up later." She stood and waved him off.

"Oh stop it, Jay." she said, "There's no way in hell I'm gonna let you clean this up. You've been working your ass off all day with the tour coming up and everything, this is the least I can do." He didn't even know whether to argue with her or to just keep his mouth shut. Then again, an argument would probably provide some type of normalcy for him since they haven't argued in so long.

Yeah, you heard right. No arguments. Nada. Nothing. Zip zero. As peaceful and wonderful as it may sound, it was making Justin uncomfortable. Him and Alonsha bicker. That's their thing. A good argument is always welcome between them. They were both stubborn and wouldn't stop arguing until they reached some type of compromise.

He really missed that. But maybe he was being irrational. Who wants to have an argument when everything was all good? Sure, he picked his fair share of fights, but that was only for the making up. Now, he didn't have the energy to fight. If he wasn't working, he was home working on Alonsha. It was as fun and plenty enjoyable as it had been before, but now she didn't go into her cute shyness. She was a machine. He said he wanted to try this and she'd say sure. No complaints. No 'I can't do that'. There was no sense of pride when he finally coerced her into doing something. There wasn't any laughter over her hiding away beneath the sheets so he couldn't watch her do something "embarrassing". He missed that too.

Justin felt as though he was being selfish. Alonsha was being this fantastic girlfriend. Never complaining when he canceled a date. Always making sure he was okay and well feed. Just. . . perfect. Why was it bothering him so much? Why did he have this nagging feeling that maybe things weren't as perfect as he thinks they are? Why can't he accept the fact that Alonsha has dropped her every insecurity and has found the confidence that she always needed? Why wasn't he as happy for her as he should be?

Probably because it isn't humanly possible to get over things that quickly.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


God, I suck. I really, really suck. I've spent the last two weeks suppressing every emotion but happy and it's driving me nuts. I'm trying to be this perfect person so that everybody will stop worrying about me being a whiner and a self-conscious loser. But I'm only making matters worse. All I've done is make it harder for me to be confident because I'm spending so much time bowing down to everybody and everything instead of trying to balance things out.

That didn't even make sense. I don't make sense. Nothing makes sense. What's the point of senses anyway? Ugh. I hate being mature and embracing my gifts in life. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the people and things, but I can't keep biting my tongue to prevent an argument. I can't keep breaking my back trying to meet the needs of everybody I come in contact with.

I spend all morning and afternoon at the center. Then I run down to Tiffany's office/boutique to help her move and cut outfits. Next I go shopping with Scott for games and supplies for his students. Then I go home to feed and walk Bosco before I begin dinner. I speak to Ally on the phone for an hour (More like she talks and I listen). Justin calls after work because he misses me, which means I go to his place to "mingle". That's probably the highlight of my day, but I'm usually exhausted by the time I reach my apartment, where a pile of bills and forms for the center are waiting for me. To top it off, Ruth calls around ten every night, right in the middle of my form filling time, gushing about the new foster family she has. Another highlight in my day, but I end up slacking in the form filling work. I finally get to bed by twelve, only to wake up at five-thirty to use the bathroom before Tiffany and reach the center in time to start my day all over again. . .

Yet, I do this all with a smile on my face. If there's one thing I learned in my psychology class, it's that suppressing your feelings will end up biting you in the ass. Not in those words exactly, but you get the point.

But I can't complain. I made a promise to myself that I was going to keep my trap shut and appreciate, appreciate, and appreciate.

I need some Edy's.

"Lonnie?" If I hear someone call me one more time today, I swear I'm gonna. . .

"Yeah, Chris?" I look up from my laptop to see Christopher adjust his glasses as he strolls into my office. He plops his bottom onto the edge of my desk and smiles at me.

"Guess who I just got off the phone with?" He seemed happy. That meant good news, so I'm all up for it.

"Elmo?" I ask with fake enthusiasm. Chris laughs sarcastically.

"Close. . ." he teases, "Mr. Thompson." I smile and stiffen with anticipation. Mr. Ralph Thompson was an Apple computers executive who we've been begging to donate some appliances for the center's library. Months and months of "I'll see what I can do" have finally made its way down to this very moment.

"What did he say?" I asked excitedly. Chris pauses dramatically and sighs.

"We didn't get the ten computers," My heart flattered and I pouted. Damn him. The greedy bastard had enough computers for everyone in the U.S. and he couldn't give us ten?

"Well that really sucks. . ." I grumbled.

"Yeah well, he could only get us twenty instead." My eyes widened in shock.

"I don't know if I should kill you or thank you, Chris." I said as I smiled brightly.

"Well, seeing as though you can't live without me, I'd choose the latter." We laughed and I stood up and hugged him.

"The kids are going to be so excited," I said, "They're always complaining about the short computer times." Chris nodded.

"No more of that," he said with a laugh, "There's going to be a lot less arguments around here." I nodded in agreement.

"This is probably the only thing that didn't require my help." I sighed and Chris laughed.

"That's what you get for being you," I laughed nervously.

Being me, huh?


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I'm laying here in Justin's bed. Wide awake. He's staring at the ceiling as his hand slowly rubs up and down my bare back. The room is completely silent and I can't figure out why. Was this a comfortable silence? If it was one, I sure as hell wasn't comfortable. Justin's suddenly quiet demeanor is confusing me. All the boy does is talk. That's one of the reasons why we go together so well. He's the talker, I'm the listener. But now, as I pull the sheet up beneath my chin, I can't stand the silence.

"Is something wrong?" I blurt out suddenly. Justin shifts slightly. It's an uncomfortable shift. One of those 'Oh shit, I've just been caught' shifts.

"Oh, nothing," he stuttered, "I was just thinking about. . . stuff." Stuff? He was thinking about stuff?

"What stuff?" I pry as I prop myself up on my elbows, my head resting on my hand.

"Don't worry about," he snaps suddenly as he begins to slide out of bed. I'm a bit taken back by his tone. The last time Justin every had an attitude with me like that was when I didn't say that I loved him.

"Well excuse me, Justin," I said as I sat up in bed, "I didn't mean to upset you by asking a simple question." I can hear his drawer slam shut as he sighs. I rolled my eyes at his sudden mood swing and slip on my underwear.

"You," I hear him mumble as he walks out of the door. I make a sour face of confusion as I slip my sun dress over my head and follow him.

"Me?" I asked as he continued to walk up the hall to the stairway.

"That's the stuff I was thinking about." he explains as he walks down the stairs. I stand there for a moment trying to figure out what he was thinking about me for when I realize that I could just ask him. So I walk down the stairs to the kitchen where he's standing in front of the fridge, drinking right out of the orange juice carton.

"What about me?" I asked curiously as I dragged my fingers along the marble of the counter. He turns and gives me a teasing smile. So now he's happy?

"You ask too many questions," he stated as he threw the carton into the trash. I sighed and walked over to the kitchen table.

"Well maybe if you gave some sufficient answers, I wouldn't do that," He laughed, but it wasn't an amused one.

"Is it possible for me to give you sufficient answers?" I looked at him confused.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know, Alonsha," he said as he outstretched his arms animately, "You tell me." I would if I knew what the hell he was talking about.

"I'm so confused right now. . ." I said before being rudely interrupted.

"You're confused?" Justin asked in disbelief, "How the hell do you think I feel?" What? Huh?

"I don't know, Justin. I don't even know what you're talking about." I raised my voice to match his angry tone.

"You! I'm talking about you!" Well, that helped.

"What about me, Justin!?!" He sighed deeply and ran his hand over his buzzed head.

"Who are you?" I took in a breath, prepared to yell back an answer, but I didn't have one.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"Yes, Alonsha. Who are you?" he repeated, "Because you've had so many mood changes that I can't even keep up anymore."


I wish you'd see it in my face
But I'm caught up in those long lost days
And how can I even make you see
When I don't even know me?



"I. . ."

"The Alonsha I know wouldn't be this confusing. The Alonsha I know knew who she was," Justin said.

That's funny because the Alonsha I knew never had a clue about who she was.


Following my footsteps home
This time I'm walking all alone
Trying hard to be someone I don't even know



"I don't know who I am," I answered honestly, "Maybe I was that person. Maybe I'm still figuring myself out."

"What?" Justin asked, "Was that person?"


I feel like a shadow
Walking behind who you think I am
Just like my shadow
Wanting to see the sun again
I'm your shadow
And I'm lost



"Justin, I don't know!" I yelled in frustration, "Why are you asking me this?"

"Because I'm going crazy trying to figure out what person I love. If she's still there." Oh my God. He's questioning his love for me.


Thought I'd like me bright and new
But my candle burned out long before you
Now I'm the one whose got to pay
I'm finding me a better day



"I'm right here," I said as I felt myself prepare to cry, "I'm still here." Justin bit his bottom lip and I saw his eyes gloss over with tears. He looked like he was hurting with every word that was said.

"Are you?" His questioned left me dumbfounded. Yes. No. Yes. No. Maybe. . .

I couldn't give a straight answer. But I was so angry and upset because I thought I was becoming a better person. I thought my new attitude was making him happy. I thought that if I was the confident girl he always wanted, he'd be less confused. He'd love me more. Apparently I thought wrong.


Following my footsteps home
This time I'm walking all alone
Trying to be someone I don't even know



"I just. . . I need some time, Jay." I said softly. He nodded and slowly walked up to me. I felt the warm liquid of my tears stream done my face when he placed his hand on my cheek. I looked down, too embarrassed to show my tears. Justin softly lifted my chin with his free hand and stared into my eyes.

"I love you," He smiled, "Whoever you are." I smiled too and was thankful that he was trying to lighten up the situation.


I feel like a shadow
Walking behind who you think I am
Just like my shadow
Wanting to see the sun again
I'm your shadow
And I'm lost
Just like my shadow



"I love you too." I said as he wiped my tears away. He always has. Justin had not fallen out of love with me. For a moment there, my world had nearly crumbled. I could feel my knees get weak and my heart beat twenty times faster. But he still loved me. Whoever that me was, he loved me regardless. Yet, for some odd reason, I could tell he was holding something back.

"Alonsha," I snapped out of my trance when I heard his voice, "I need you to talk to me. Don't go trying to fix things on your own. The whole point of this relationship is to grow together." I nodded and licked my lips.

"Everything has been really stressful nowadays. I've just been trying to do everything I can to make things easier for everybody else." I explained with a sigh.

"You can't do everything, Beautiful," Justin reasoned, "That's why you have so many people in your life. To distribute the work." He softly thumbed my cheek with his left hand and smiled down at me, but his eyes were full of worry.

"I know," I agreed, "I'm gonna distribute." He nodded approvingly and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll help out too, Sexy." he mumbled softly into my hair, "Whether it's physical labor, money donations, whatever. You just come to me." I nodded as I buried my head into his chest, breathing in his delicious scent and enjoying the softness of his bare skin against my cheek.

"Thank you," I cooed, "For being so patient and understanding." Justin gently broke away from our embrace and kissed my forehead.

"That's what love's about, girl," he informed me with a grin, "All you have to do is make it work both ways."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"You alright?" I looked up at Justin's curious stare and sighed. It had been a week since our little argument and we have an open heart policy. If one of us feels that the other is going through something, they are forced to admit their feelings. It's actually pretty refreshing.

"I don't know," I whined as I tried to find the right words to explain myself.

"How could you not know if you're alright?" His tone was that of amusement.

I guess I missed the joke.

"I just. . . You ever get the nagging feeling that you're forgetting something?" He nodded.

"Yeah, all the time actually." he stated in a nonchalant manner.

"I feel like that now," I told him as I curled to fit into his resting form.

"Were you suppose to do something today?" he asked.

"No, not like that, Jay," I sighed again, "I mean I'm missing something in my life." He became quiet for a moment.

"Why?" he questioned, "You have a stable career, people that love you. . . You're sexy as hell. What could you be missing?" I laughed at the sexy part.

"There's like this void in me that hasn't been filled." Justin breathed in deeply.

"A void that's buried deep inside you and practically drives you insane with its hollow echo?" I was surprised by his perceptive description.

"Exactly," I stated, astonished, "How did you know that?"

"'Cause I had a void like that when Brit and I broke up," he explained, "And as corny as it may sound, that void was filled when I fell in love with you." I smiled and snuggled into him.

"Aw. . . Justin, you're so sweet." Justin blushed and rubbed my back.

"It's true though," he assured, "Loving you allowed me to be happy with myself again. Being cheated on is a major blow to the ego." I nodded in agreement.

"Well, I love you too, but I still feel empty in a way." Justin kissed the top of my head, and I closed my eyes. I had a good life. I know I did. Despite the troubles in my past, I managed to balance it all out with my present and hopefully my future. I just didn't understand why I felt this way.


Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it
Something's missing
And I don't know what it is
At all



I've been racking my brain trying to remember the last time I felt this way. It was back when I lived with my father. I had the necessities: Food, clothes, shelter. . . But I was missing love, affection, attention. I had all of that now. The full package. Yet, I still manage to feel this way. It's making me feel guilty. Like I'm not appreciative for what I have. But I am. I'm so grateful. Hell, I don't deserve half the things I have right now, so I know not to take them for granted.


When autumn comes, it doesn't ask.
It just walks in, where it left you last.
And you never know, when it starts
Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart



So why was I feeling this way? Why have I fallen back into this stage of over-thinking and questioning? I hate this insecure and confused side of me.


Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it
Something's missing
And I don't know what it is
At all



Maybe I'm just thinking too much. The answer will come on its own when the time is right. Right? Or is this one of those search your soul things? I don't know. I'm crazy. Insane. Two eggs short of a dozen. I'm doing this to myself. I need to stop it. There's nothing missing but my common sense.


I can't be sure that this state of mind, is not of my own design
I wish there was an over the counter test, for loneliness.
For loneliness like this



I have everything I could possible want and need. . .


Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it
Something's missing
And I don't know what it is
No I don't know what it is
Something's different
And i don't know what it is
No I don't know what it is



I've got best friends: Tiffany, Ally, Scott, Jare, and Bosco


Friends -check-


A great career as an adolescent counselor


Money -check-


I'm healthy, minus the few extra pounds I could spare to lose. Plus I've got Justin by my side.


A well slept -check-
Opposite sex -check-
Guitar -check-
Microphone -check-
Messages waiting for me, when i come home -check-



So what the hell is this nagging feeling about?



Song Credit(s):

"Shadow"- Maria Mena

"Something's Missing"- John Mayer
Dreaming of Disaster by Timberlake
  Dreaming of Disaster


Justin sighed as he finished up his warm up exercises. He was about to go through the choreography for "Like I Love You," his first single off his Justified solo debut. He was siked about the upcoming tour, but he was nervous as hell. He was going to be alone. No more *Nsync. There once was five, now there's one. Nobody to fall back on if he misses a step or hits the wrong note. It was the Justin Timberlake show.

"Come on, Justin. Lets go!" Marty, his choreographer, yelled. Marty was a great friend of his, but turned into a screaming hawk when practice was happening. He wouldn't stop until everybody got it right. Justin respected that, his sore muscles, however, had a different opinion.

"Are we starting it from the hook?" Olivia, Marty's assistant/girlfriend, asked. Marty nodded and she pressed play. The music blared and everybody lined up in front of the mirrored wall in front of them.

"Alright everybody!" Marty began, "We're gonna bring from the side, kick it, lift it, bend. Bring your heel up, swing ya hips, and pop it." He did the rountine as he spoke and everybody watched closely before repeating the steps.

"Damn," Carl grumbled as he missed a step. If looks could kill, Marty would've been arrested for murder. Everybody sighed and rolled their eyes, knowing what was coming.

"Start it from the beginning folks!" Marty instructed, only to be met by a communitive groan, "Lets get it right now and we won't have to do it later." And with that, the music started.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Damn it, Trace. Watch it." Justin whined as Trace playfully pushed his arm aside so that he could sit. Justin was sore from practice. He had never danced so much in his life.

"Looks like somebody's getting outta shape." Trace teased. Justin would've punched him if it didn't hurt to move.

"Bitch," he grumbled before his phone rung. Trace picked it up and smiled at the familiar voice.

"Hey girl," Trace greeted. He nodded a few times and laughed, "No, Justin's too sore to get to the phone." Justin's attention was now on the conversation.

"Is that Alonsha?" he whispered and Trace nodded, "Give me the phone."

"No, he said he doesn't want to talk right now." Trace lied with a grin. Justin made a grab for the phone, only to hiss in pain.

"Give me the phone, you ass." Trace raised a brow and rose from the couch.

"He sends his love, Lonnie." He teasingly wiggled the phone as he walked away. Justin slowly picked himself off of the couch and walked after him. When Trace realized he was after him, he picked up the pace. Justin followed suit and the next thing they knew, it became a chase. Justin's muscles were burning when he was at a standstill at the kitchen table with Trace.

"Trace. . ." Justin growled angrily. Trace smiled.

"No, everything's alright." Justin just about threw an apple at his head until an idea came to mind. He fell over and howled loudly in pain. He wasn't really hurt, he just wanted Trace to get close enough so that he could kill him.

"Trace. . . my leg, man. My leg." Trace's face filled with panic as he rushed over to aide his friend.

"Where on your leg?" he asked as he placed the phone on the ground next to Justin.

"Right here," Justin said with a smile as his large hand cupped Trace's face and pushed him backwards. He laughed and grabbed the phone off of the ground.

"What's going on?" he heard Alonsha ask. He lifted himself up as Trace dusted off his pants.

"Nothing, Sexy. Trace was being the ass that he is." She giggled into the phone and Justin smiled.

"That's not very nice," Alonsha said, "He's your best friend." Justin snorted and eased himself up onto one of his stools.

"Yeah well, it wasn't by choice." Alonsha laughed and he joined her.

"You are so mean." Justin pouted.

"You called to insult me, didn't you?" he whined.

"Yeah, that's exactly why I called." she stated sarcastically.

"Damn, you could've at least said you called because you missed me." Justin said sadly.

"Well, that too," Alonsha said. Justin smiled cheesily.

"I know you missed all this." Trace made a fake vomiting noises and walked out of the kitchen. Alonsha laughed.

"I agree with Trace." she said.

"Oh, okay. I see how it is." Justin said with an attitude. This only caused Alonsha to laugh even more.

"See, I called you for a reason and now I can't even remember." she complained as Justin laughed.

"Damn, grandma. You might wanna see a doctor about that." Justin said.

"Oh, now I remember!" Alonsha said excitedly, "Could you do me a favor?"

"Anything," Justin said sincerely.

"Could you come by and pick me up?" Justin nodded, despite the fact that she couldn't see him.

"Sure, no problem." Justin told her, "What time and where?"

"My place and now." Justin laughed.

"You sure are last minute." he complained.

"I know, but I really need to buy something." she explained.

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes." They said their goodbyes and hung up. Justin raised up from the stool and groaned when his muscles tensed up. He had forgotten about the soreness for a moment.

Driving was gonna hurt.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin and I were on Westwood Boulevard at the local CVS Pharmacy. His baseball cap is sheilding his face as he buries his hands into the pockets of his grey hoodie. He's walking slowly because of his muscle tension, which he failed to mention he was suffering from during our little conversation earlier. We had been walking around the store, picking up miscellaneous things, until we came to the aisle I had been looking for.

"Oh, you've got to be kiddin' me," Justin groaned as I laughed.

"What?" I asked innocently, "I'm almost out of tampons." He groaned loudly at the mention of the word and I rolled my eyes.

"I should've stayed inside of the car." he complained as his eyes roamed across the lined up packages of protection, a look of disgust adorning his face.

"Oh grow up," I said as I bent over to look for my brand. After two seconds of searching I could hear the unmistakable groan that could only be Justin's.

"Alonsha, please hurry up." He uncomfortably rocked on his heels, "Grab a box and lets go."

"Wait a minute, man," I said impatiently, "I have to get Tiffany some too."

"Jesus Christ. . ." he mumbled beneath his breath. I laughed and continued my search. Tiffany was very picky when it came to her tampons and liners. But then again, I couldn't blame her.

"Oh, there it goes," I announced as I looked up on the highest shelf, which I couldn't reach, "Justin, could you grab that?" He looked at me like I had six heads.

"Do you expect me to touch that?" Can you say whiny celebrity?

"C'mon, I can't reach it. It's right there." I said, reasonably. Justin sighed and walked over to the shelf. He slowly brought his hand out of his pocket. He looked down at me with a distasteful scowl before grabbing the blue box and hastily tossing it at me.

"Yuck, yuck, yuck. . ." Justin said as he swiped his hands along his hoodie. He was acting like the box had been diseased.

"Stop acting like a five year old." I said with a smile, "It's just tampons. " I wiggled the box in front of him and he took a defensive step backward.

"Watch where you put that thing, Lonnie." he stated firmly. I laughed and wiggled it some more.

"Come on, Justin. Be a man." I joked as I threw the box at him. He screamed like a bitch and dropped it on the ground.

"That was uncalled for." Justin said with an attitude as he slowly cracked a smile. We laughed before we were interrupted.

"Excuse me, but could you two keep it down. You're disturbing the other customers." I shamefully looked at the employee and Justin rolled his eyes before turning around to face her.

"We're so sorry, ma'am. We'll keep it down." The look on her face said it all.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, but my supervisor asked me to come speak to you guys." She did mean to sound rude, just not to Justin Timberlake.

"No, we understand. You're just doing your job. . ." He read her name tag, "Michelle." She smiled and blushed before turning on her merry way. Justin turned to face me and he smiled.

"You're just doing your job?" I mocked as he shrugged.

"You saw the girl, I didn't want to tell her to go screw herself. She was too cute." I rolled my eyes, but felt a pang of jealousy when he called her "cute". I know, it's ridiculous, but give me a break.

"Yeah well, grab those." I said as I pointed to the fallen tampon boxes, "And lets go." He sighed and picked up the boxes.

"Here." he said as he gave me the boxes and took the shopping basket from my hands, "Fair trade." I laughed as he strolled up the aisle.

"I'm telling everybody you're afraid of tampons." I teased as he laughed.

"Go ahead," he said calmly, "But everybody will know you're afraid of the dark." I gasped, as though I was offended, and punched his arm lightly.

"I am not." I protested. He looked at me through the corner of his eyes with a 'Yeah right' look on his face.

"If you say so. . ." He smiled as he took a spot in line. I wasn't afraid of the dark. . .

Okay, maybe just a little.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Look, twenty-five ways to know if he's good in bed." Tiffany said as she browsed through her Cosmopolitan magazine.

"Read it." I said, curious for no particular reason. She sat up in her seat and sighed.

"Number one, he's a good kisser." She rolled her eyes, "That was obvious." I laughed.

"One point for Justin." I announced.

"One point for Scottie!" she said enthusiastically, "Okay, numero dos, he's a good dancer." I laughed. Did they make this list for Justin?

"Well, that's another point for my boo." I told her with a broad smile. She nodded.

"Scottie can work it too." she informed me, "Now, number three, he has good posture." We both looked at one another, unsure of that answer.

"Well, he slouches sometimes. . ." I said, "But for the most part, he's sitting up straight."

"Same here." Tiffany said as she scanned the list, "Number four, he's short?" We laughed. Both our guys were over six feet tall, so no points there.

"This list is stupid." I complained, "Read something else." She flipped through the pages and before slamming it shut.

"Nothing's good this month. It's the same ol', same ol'." I pouted as my boredom began to set in.

"I'm so bored." I whined as I looked around the apartment.

"You ever figure out what that nagging feeling was?" Tiffany asked suddenly.

"No," I answered, "I'm actually not going to get into that." I sighed and ran my hand over my hair. I had given up on my soul searching, all it did was confuse me anyway.

"You sure you wanna do that?" Tiff asked, "You might think you'll just ignore it, but it'll keep coming back and biting you in the ass until you give it some attention." Well, DUH! Doesn't she see that I'm trying to lower my stress level with pure ignorance?

"Yeah, I'll worry about that when it happens." She shot me a stern look.

"That's not like you," Tiffany evaluated, "You're so. . ."

"Tiffany, please. . ." I whined, "I don't what to know what I am." I'm sick of people saying Alonsha's this and Alonsha's that. Can Alonsha stop being told about who she is and what she should be doing for once?

"Geez. . . " Tiffany said with an attitude, "What crawled up your ass?" I rolled my ass.

"You sure you want me to answer that, or would you prefer to come up with that answer too?" Okay, I snapped, but she was annoying me.

"Sorry. . ." Tiffany pouted as she gathered up her magazines and stood, "I won't be a bother to you anymore." I sighed. She was playing the guilt card. . .

"Tiffany. . ." I called after her, "I'm sorry." She continued to walk down the hall and I followed her.

"Alonsha, it's okay," she said, "I'm sorry for trying to be a good friend." I bit my bottom lip as she turned into her room. I leaned against the door frame and watched as she walked around, pretending to be too preoccuppied to notice my presence.

"I'm just a little stressed out," I explained, "I didn't mean to take it out on you." She sat on the edge of her bed and patted a spot next to her. I gladly accepted the invitation and plopped down next to her.

"What's going on with you?" she asked worriedly. I shrugged and absentmindedly fiddled with my fingers.

"That fight Justin and I had is still on my mind," I sighed, "He said he didn't know who I was. I don't know who I am. I feel like I'm becoming some type of. . . burden on everybody." Tiffany nodded sympathetically.

"You're not, hun," she cooed, "We love you and understand that you're going through this identity crisis. Don't think for one second that you're a problem, 'cause you're not." That was so predictable.

"I just. . . I don't know. Sometimes I want to just go away. Give everybody some type of temporarily relief." Tiffany gasped dramatically and looked at me in shock.

"Alonsha, don't tell me you're thinking about. . . you know. . ." I raised a brow in confusion before finally catching on.

"No! Geez, Tiff. I'm not suicidal." She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God. I was ready to go into the whole speech. . ." I laughed.

"I meant a vacation or something. Go away for a while. Get away from it all." I explained.

"Well, don't go doing anything too rash without consulting me or Ally. Anybody for that matter." What am I? Five? I had to "consult" one of them before I could make a decision?

"Sure, I'll do that." I promised. Tiffany smiled happily and hugged me from the side.

"Good," she said, "Now, I better get going." I looked at her, surprised by her sudden plans.

"What? Where are you going?" I asked, stupidly might I add. The answer couldn't have been more obvious. . .

"I'm going to Scott's," Wow, "I'll be back in a couple of hours. Maybe tomorrow morning." she continued as she slipped on her sandals.

"Okay," I said reluntantly, "Call if you need anything."

"You too," she said over her shoulder as she walked out of the room. Now I was alone. No Tiffany. No Justin. No Ally or Jare. No Scottie. Hell, even Bosco's gone away to Englewood to spend the weekend with Ally's siblings.

"Damn it's quiet in here." I said outloud to nobody. I sighed and rolled my eyes. What was I suppose to do now? Chris had demanded that I take the weekend off, so I can't go to the center. Tiffany and I did all the chores out of boredom earlier, so that's out too. I could go to Justin's house. But then what? I'd play with his video games for fifteen minutes before I'm bored again.

God, I had to do something or I was going to rot in boredom hell. Maybe I could call somebody. Justin? No, I spoke to him an hour ago, I don't want to seem clingy and desperate. Ally? No, she's too busy enjoying her marital bliss with Jared.

So, I had two options here. One: I can stay awake and alone, only to drive myself completely insane within an hour. Or two: I can take a much needed nap. The choice was clear and I happily dragged my tired ass into my awaiting bedroom. The instant my head touched the cool pillow, I was overcome with drowsiness and fell asleep.

But it only lasted for a moment before I was grabbed by my hand. I looked up to be met by Justin's blue eyes. Justin? He was suppose to be in England.

"Come on. . ." he breathed. It was kinda creepy how he said it. His voice sort of echoed.

"Where are we going?" I looked around the room I was in. It looked like Justin's place, but everything was completely white. What the hell?

"Just come away with me. . ." Okay, what's with the fruity breathy tone, Jay?

"Okay, whatever you say." I cautiously let him lead me up a spiraling staircase, that wasn't his by the way. The house was nice. There were large bay windows everywhere and flowing white curtains. It was so peaceful and quiet. Justin couldn't keep his smile off of his face and for some reason, neither could I.

Our little journey ended in a, you guessed it, white hall. Justin ended up behind me and I could feel his warmth against my back.

"Close your eyes." Before I could think, my eyes were closed. I could feel his hands cup over my eyes and I smiled when I felt his lips grazing my ear.

"Are you gonna run me into a wall?" I asked jokingly. He laughed and guided me up a few steps before stopping.

"No walls, baby." he whispered, "I want you to see everything." He laughed again before kissing my ear.

"Does that mean I get to open my eyes?" I asked hopefully. He sighed and scooted me up a bit.

"Okay," he said as I felt his hands move off of my face, "Open them." I did, only to be met by a white wall.

"Justin, what the fu-" I gasped when I turned around. Justin was gone. Okay, now this was creepy. I looked up and down the hall. There was no more than one door at the end. That's when I heard it. The laughing. Giggling. It was echoing and I was freaking out. What the hell was so funny?

"Stop it, she'll hear us." I didn't know the voice. It was female though.

"I don't care. Let her hear." Now that was Justin. But what the hell was he talking about? Who was this girl? That's when I traveled down the hall way. Curious. Scared. I slowly walked to the door, which was wide open. Inside was Justin and a girl. I couldn't see her. She was brunette though. Her hair clashed against the white sheets that surrounded them. Justin was pinning her down, kissing her neck as she giggled. . .

What the fuck?

"Justin?" I called softly. He didn't flinch. He suddenly began to thrust. Grunting like some wild animal. I could hear her moaning. It was so loud. Echoing through my ears in a never ending vibration. Justin kept on thrusting in her. She kept moaning out his name. And I stood there and watched in disgusted horror. I wanted to turn away. Run out of the house. But I couldn't move. My eyes stayed glued to the scene unfolding in front of me.

"I love you," the girl moaned out. Justin didn't respond. He kept on fucking her like tomorrow would never come. She said I love you. She loved him? No. I did. I loved Justin, not her.

"Justin, stop it. Now!" I screamed helplessly. Once again, no response. I could feel myself begin to cry. Why was he doing this? Even Kyle had the decency to stop when I walked in.

"Oh God," he groaned, "Damn, you feel so good." I wanted to cut my ears off. Never ever hear again.

"Justin, say it. Say you love me." she pleaded as her fingers dug into his hips. I could feel my breath get caught in my throat. He won't say it. He can't. He loves me. He said he loved me and me alone. Nobody else.

"I. . ." he whimpered through his impending orgasm. I finally moved my eyes enough to focus on Justin alone. He continued to thrust before slowing down his pace.

"Don't say it. . ." I whispered. That's when his turned and faced me. At first it was a staring contest as he continued to thrust into the whore laying beneath him. A small and cynical smile came across his face before he winked at me.

"I love you." he said to me. What?

"You do?" the girl asked as she placed her hand on his cheek, bringing his attention back to her. Justin nodded.

"Yeah, I do." Okay, rewind. What is going on? Why is he fucking her and telling me that he loves me? Or was he just looking at me while he was saying it to her? But why can't she see me? I don't understand.

"I have to get out of here." I said to myself as I turned to leave. As soon as my foot hit the ground, I was falling. I couldn't tell where because of all of the white. My heart was beating faster and faster as I screamed. I saw a black floor coming up with every passing moment. Getting bigger and closer. Like it was going to swallow me whole. . .

That's when I woke up. I jumped slightly as breathing became something that seemed almost impossible.

"What the hell?" I questioned as I looked around my dark room. I looked at the alarm clock. 1:40a.m. Great. Now I'm gonna stay up all night. I sighed and got out of bed. I quickly hit a light switch and was comforted by the familiarity of the kitchen. I was walking towards the fridge for a snack when the phone suddenly rang, causing me to jump.

"Hey, honey!" Justin said enthusiastically into the phone. I shivered at his voice, knowing that he was smiling. The same smile I saw in my dream. . .

"Hey, Baby." I cooed.

"You sound tired." he said worriedly, "Did I wake you?" In a way, he did.

"Nah, I just got up from a nap." I told him as I opened the fridge.

"Oh," he sighed, "I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing." I smiled.

"At one something in the morning?" I asked.

"Damn, I forgot about the time zones." I laughed and breathed a sigh of relief. This was my Justin. The goofball.

"And you've traveled the world. . .pssh. . ." I joked as Justin laughed.

"Hardy, har har." he stated sarcastically, "Last time I call your ass." I giggled.

"I love you," I said suddenly.

"I love you too, Sexy," Justin responded, "I miss you like crazy, man." he whined like a small child. He missed me. Good sign.

"I miss you too." I said honestly, "I'm so bored." Justin laughed heartily.

"Damn, you need me that much?" I rolled my eyes.

"I seriously need to stop feeding your ego." I said. He laughed again.

"Hey, if you wanna feed it, I can't stop you." Justin said jokingly. I smiled.

"Kiss my ass." I said with a fake attitude.

"Shit, I wish I could," Justin said, "I'd kiss it, hit it, bake it like a corn muffin. . ." I started cracking up. He was so silly.

"Shut up," I laughed, "You are so nasty." Justin laughed and sighed.

"That's the way you like it, sweet thang." I cracked up even more.

"Don't ever call me 'sweet thang' again." I said.

"What about 'Milk Dud'?"

"No,"

"Hersey Kiss?" I laughed.

"No,"

"My butterfinger. Hersey almond joy. Sweet cheeks?"

"No, no, and no." I said again as he laughed.

"Okay, I got it." I smiled, "My chocolate M&M." I laughed again.

"No, Justin." I smiled, "What the hell is with all the candy names?" He laughed too.

"Yeah, you're right," he said disappointedly, "M&M doesn't fit you anyway." I curiously fiddled with my fingertips.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because, girl, you melt in my mouth and my hands." That sent me into hysterics. I should've known that it would be something like that.
A Dream Come True by Timberlake
  A Dream Come True


Oh no, it was happening again.

As soon as my eyes fell closed, I could see her. That brunette bitch in all her glory. This time it was in a club. I could feel the bass of the bumping music beneath my feet. I could hear the chitter chatter of the happy club-goers. But I could hear her giggle over everything. I could see the way her hand traveled slowly over his shaved head as he lovingly nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

I couldn't see her face, once again. It was driving me insane. Every one of my dreams always consisted of her and Justin canoodling while I watched in disgusted awe. I didn't understand it. I didn't know the purpose of it all, but I was hurting no matter how many times I've experienced this. My heart breaks seeing him with her, whoever she may be.

"Justin," she breathed in her girlish tone, "When are you going to say it?" Her whine caused Justin to look up at her with a sigh.

"I already said it," he informed her, "I'd rather show you." That caused her to laugh obnoxiously loud. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a drink that had mysteriously appeared on the bar table I was sitting at. I slowly drank down the strong liquid and wiped my mouth. I looked up to see the gruesome twosome heading my way.

That's when I freaked out. The girl had no face. Just a bump as a nose and a line for a mouth. I gasped at the sight before me and Justin laughed.

"What the fuck?" I questioned as Justin sat down next to me. My eyes followed his form and went back to look at the faceless woman, but she was gone and nowhere to be found. I frantically looked around the club, but she wasn't there. I turned to talk to Justin, but he was gone too.

What. The. Fuck.

"Alonsha. . ." I looked up to see Justin standing in front of me. I looked around the room, but was no longer in the club. I was on Justin's bed now. In his all white room. I jumped up and rammed into his chest when I realized this was the very bed he had sex on with the girl.

"What's going on?" I questioned him as I angrily shoved him backward. He stumbled slightly and looked shocked by my words.

"What are you talking about, Sexy?" he asked with a grin.

"Don't 'Sexy' me," I growled, "You slept with her!"

"What? Slept with who?" he asked innocently.

"That. . .faceless. . .bitch!" He laughed and reached out for me. I backed up and fell onto his bed. He took this opportunity to pin me down.

"I didn't sleep with anyone," he whispered, "I would never do that to you." Justin smiled and kissed my lips gently. Suddenly my anger was gone, which left me completely baffled. All I wanted to do was kiss him.

"I know," I breathed as he sucked on my neck, "I know." He continued his actions as my hands caressed his hair and ran over his muscled back.

"Alonsha?" Justin whispered to me.

"Yes?" I responded. I could feel his warm hands caress my neck. He flipped us over, causing me to straddle his waist. Justin sat up and kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue caressed my own.

"You're so beautiful," he said softly. Our faces halted their sucking actions so we could breathe and look at each other. Justin smiled at me and ran his hands through my hair before resting them on either side of my face. He was staring at me in a curious and loving fashion. I smiled shyly and Justin laughed lightly.

"I love you," I told him. He grinned even wider.

"Yeah?" he asked. I nodded and Justin kissed me softly, "Let me do something." I smiled.

"What is it?" He leaned up closer to me, kissing my cheek before whispering in my ear.

"Let me kill you." My eyes widened in shock before I felt his hands clasp around my neck, sucking the air right out of me.

"Justin. .. " I wheezed in panic. His hands tightened and my eyes began to water as I gasped for air.

"I wish you died instead of her." The moment the words escaped his lips, his bedroom disappeared. I was at home, in my childhood bedroom. My father's hands were around my neck, he was screaming and breathing harder than ever.

My eyes rolled over to the clock that had been on my night stand. It was 5:32pm. I remember that time so clearly. I had remembered thinking that it was going to be the time that would mark my death. I remember that I was only eight years old when this happened. I thought I was going to be killed by him over something I did to upset him. I could never remember what set him off, but I always remembered the consequences of my actions.

"Daddy. . ." I croaked out. He was crying when my eyes met his.

"God, I'm sorry. . . God, I'm sorry. . ." he whispered as his hands left my throat. I gasped and sat up quickly.

Everything was gone.

"Okay, that's the millionth time you've done that." I heard Justin groan.

"Sorry," I apologized as my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. I sat still for a while until I heard Justin's snore. I crept out of bed and walked through the dark hall. I entered one of the bathrooms and locked the door. After flipping the light switch, I headed to the sink. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I stared long and hard, trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

"Alonsha?" A knock came from the door and I swung it open. Justin stood before me, boxers covering his lower half.

"Yes?" I asked tiredly. He walked in and shut the door behind him. I plopped down on the toilet seat and Justin sat on the edge of the tub.

"Did you have that dream again?" I nodded like an ashamed child and bit my bottom lip.

"They're so stupid." I complained.

"They also keep you up at night," he pointed out, "Are you ever gonna tell me what they're about?" I sighed and shrugged. I didn't want to tell him. What was I suppose to say, 'In my dreams, you're a cheating bastard'?

"It's all jumbled. It just wouldn't make sense." I explained.

"You could try to explain them." Justin reasoned.

"I just. . ." I sighed, "I just want to try to get some sleep." He nodded understandingly.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He stood and offered me his hand. I took it and allowed him to guide back to his bedroom and into his bed.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep," I said as Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest.

"Don't worry about it, Sexy. Just relax and close your eyes." I smiled and did as I was told.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"So. . .What's up with you?" I lifted my drooping eyes to met Chris's curious ones. His black framed glasses rested on his face and his hazel eyes sparkled behind them.

"I'm. So. Tired." I groaned as I put my head down and pouted like a child. Chris laughed and sat on the edge of my desk.

"Saying goodbye to that boyfriend of yours, huh?" I looked up and he winked. I laughed and sighed.

"I kept having nightmares." I explained.

"Dang, is he that bad?" I smiled and smacked his leg.

"Not Justin, you buffoon," He laughed, "Just these stupid dreams about dumb stuff." He nodded and played with a paper clip on my desk top.

"What are these dreams about?" I rolled my eyes and sat back into the comfort of my swivel chair.

"Me. Justin. Some other girl," His face told me where his mind was, "Not like that!" I scolded.

"Hey, you need to choose better wording next time." He got up from my desk and for once in his life, sat in a chair.

"They're so ridiculous, but the worst one was when Justin tried to kill me." Chris's brow raised in shock.

"Kill you?" I nodded.

"But it wasn't him, it ended up being my father." Chris nodded and sighed.

"I know you and your dad don't get along, but I doubt that he'd try to kill you." If only he knew. . .

"See, it's ridiculous," I animately swung my hands about, "It's Justin, for Pete's sake. He loves me and wouldn't hurt me. Especially physically."

"You're right, he's a complete gentleman." I nodded as I calmed down, "But sometimes our dreams are trying to tell us things."

"Are you telling me that Justin wants to kill me?" I asked irritably.

"Of course not," Chris said, "But tell me, how did he try to kill you?" I shivered at the memory.

"He was choking me," I said softly.

"And he turned into your father afterward?"

"Yeah. . ." I said, unsure of where this was going.

"How is Justin and your father similar?" My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"Nothing!" I said angrily, "Justin is nothing like him."

"There has to be something. Usually when choking is involved, the person having the dream is feeling trapped." Trapped?

"Justin doesn't make me feel trapped, Chris. He's amazing."

"So you never felt the need to impress him. Please him to keep his attention?" Damn, Chris was good.

"Well, I get self-conscious." I answered, "But come on, he's Justin Timberlake."

"Like your father was your dad?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I always wanted to be good for him. Always doing my chores, dressing up, doing good in school." Chris nodded as I went down my list. I was getting it now. I'm practically living out my childhood through my relationship with Justin.

"Alonsha?" I snapped out of my daze momentarily and looked up at Chris, "When was the last time you've had a vacation?" I looked at him funny and wondered where the question came from.

"I don't know. . ." I sighed as I thought back, "Kyle took me to Fiji two years ago for our anniversary. . ." Chris's sigh cut me off short.

"I want you to take some time off, Alonsha." Was he insane?

"No," I whined, "I don't need any time off, Chris. We have tons of fund-raisers and grants to prepare for. . ."

"And that will be done, I assure you," he said, "I want you to, for once in your life, think about yourself."

"I am thinking about myself," I told him, "This is me." I gestured around my office and Chris looked at me, completely unimpressed.

"That's the problem, babe," he sighed, "This shouldn't be you. You're not a building or things. You're a person." I rolled my eyes, tired and defeated.

"Chris, I can't even afford to go on a vacation." I reasoned, "Besides, what's the point? Justin's preparing for his tour, Ally's having a baby, and Tiffany's swamped at work. What am I suppose to do? Go on vacation alone?" I stared at him for a moment waiting for his response. He finally shrugged and smiled.

"Why not?" he stated, "Maybe alone time is what you need."

"Or maybe this conversation is completely pointless." I argued. I pouted and huffed like a child as I returned to my waiting laptop.

"Alonsha, I think time off is a good idea," Chris said gently, "I'm telling you as a fellow counselor, I'm telling you as a friend." With that, he retreated from my office, giving me a small smile over his shoulder. As soon as the door was closed, I placed my face in my hands.


All I know
Is everything is not as it's sold
but the more I grow the less I know



Okay, that conversation was helpful. In a way, it made me realize what I was missing, but in another way, it made things even worse.


And I have lived so many lives
Though I'm not old
And the more I see, the less I grow
The fewer the seeds the more I sow



It's a vacation, right? What's one little vacation gonna hurt? Like I explained earlier, everybody's busy, so it's not like I'll leave anybody hanging. I'll get some Alonsha time. But come on, who vacations alone? Strange, lonely losers, that's who. But than again, I guess that's where I fit on the social latter. . .


I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness
And all the real people are really not real at all



Okay, okay. I'm over thinking again. That's becoming a very annoying habit of mine. Jeez Louise, it's just a vacation. . .

Why am I making such a big deal about this?


The more I learn, the more I learn
The more I cry, the more I cry
As I say goodbye to the way of life
I thought I had designed for me



Well it could be because I never spent a day without somebody, or something counting Bosco. Damn, I do need some me time. But I don't want to spend some time with myself. I'll go insane with all this thinking going on in my head. . .

"Damn it," I looked up instantly at his voice.

"Justin?" He turned and smiled at me before rushing over to my desk.

"I've missed you, girl." He began to place kisses all over my face and I became confused as to what was going on.

"Are you high?" I asked, "Justin, you're doing that pot shit again, are you?" His playful demeanor turned serious.

"No, Alonsha." he said, "I told you quit for you." I looked him up and down before hugging him.

"Okay, but explain the weird behavior." Justin laughed and sat down on my desk.

"I'm excited," he told me with a grin, "Danny's coming on tour with me!" I looked him, completely confused.

"Danny?" I asked, "Who's he?"

"He's a she, number one," He smiled, "Danyelle? Don't you remember she was a back up dancer for the Pop Odyssey tour. . ." I had no clue what he was talking about.

"You had like thirty dancers, Jay. Why should Danyelle be any different?" Justin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Because she's a good friend of mine and I'm taking you to meet her." I shrugged.

"When?" He walked over to my desk and turned my chair to face him.

"Now."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


So, after being dragged to his house against my will, we reached Justin's house. I got out the car and he took my hand, guiding me up his stairs. The door swung open and Trace's cute face appeared with a broad smile.

"Danyelle has been ragging on you since you left, man. I just thought you should know." He laughed and Justin smiled.

"I'm gonna kick her ass." he growled jokingly.

"Bring it on!" I heard a girl, I'm assuming to be this Danyelle chick, yell back. Justin's hand fell from mine as he ran into the house. Trace held the door open for me and I thanked him as I made my way inside. Once I stepped into the living room, I spotted Justin playfully locking his arm around the neck an unsuspecting girl.

"Jay, you're gonna end up killing her." Justin flipped her over and she laughed her girlish giggle and brushed back her brunette. . .hair?

Oh holy shit. . .

"You're lucky my girlfriend cares about innocent lives." Justin told her as she stood. She turned to me and smiled brightly.

"Hey, you must be the Alonsha Justin can't shut up about," Danyelle walked over and held her hand out to me. I was almost afraid to return the friendly gesture.

"That would be me," I smiled as our hands connected. I involuntarily shivered. She was real. Not a figment of my imagination.

"Well it's nice to finally put a face to the name," she said as our hands fell apart.

"Ditto," God. This was so weird. Justin must've sensed my uneasiness because he walked over to us, draping his arms over our shoulders.

"How 'bout I take two of my favorite girls out to lunch?" he asked, "Sound like fun?"

Hell no.

"Sure," I smiled, "I can get to know Danyelle better." Not that I wanted to.

"Yeah, that would be so cool!" Danyelle beamed.

"I second that." Trace added from his spot on the couch. I plastered a grin on my face and Justin kissed my cheek.

"Here Trace," he said as he took his keys out of his pocket, "You and Danny can pick a car and we'll meet you out front." Trace nodded and took the keys, as well as Danyelle, outside.

"Danyelle seems nice," I mumbled. Justin looked at me suspiciously.

"You don't like her?" he asked in disbelief.

"I didn't say that!" I argued.

"It was written all over your face," Justin pouted, "You don't even know her." I know she's a walking and talking version of my dream.

"Justin, I just don't warm up to strangers like that."

"She's not a stranger," Justin continued, "You've met before."

"Well she didn't remember me either," I reasoned, "Let's just go to lunch, okay?" He nodded and stubbornly crossed his arms across his chest.

"Fine, but be nice." he stated sternly.

Be nice. I mocked before agreeing to his request.

"Okay, whatever. I'm hungry." Justin laughed and took my hand, leading me outside where Danyelle and Trace were dancing to the music following through the car's open windows from his stereo system.

"I call shot gun!" Danyelle cheered as she hopped into the car. Trace ran to the driver's side and Justin pouted disappointedly.

"I wanted to drive." he complained. Hello! Isn't he sitting next to me?

"Well, we've got the back all to ourselves." I told him with a smile. He shrugged and opened the door for me.

"I guess it'll have to do. But I call steady driver." he announced. He said it like it was a bad thing. I didn't know if I should have been insulted or self-conscious.


All of the moments that already passed
We'll try to go back and make them last
All of the things we want each other to be
We never will be



"Is everybody settled in?" Trace asked. Everybody said their 'yeahs' and Trace drove off.

This was going to be awkward. Terribly, no, horribly awkward.



Song Credit(s):

"Try"- Nelly Furtado
Bittersweet Goodbye by Timberlake
  Bittersweet Goodbye


So, I was wrong. Lunch wasn't horribly awkward, it had been fairly enjoyable. Danyelle was actually pretty nice. And smart. And gorgeous. And funny as hell. . . Almost perfect. But I wasn't going to let that hold me back. I'm not going to turn into one of those possessive, overly attached girlfriends that calls her guy every five seconds to assure that he's not doing anything "inappropriate". No. I was going to be the cool one who silently obsesses over her boyfriend's whereabouts. . .

"What do you think he's doing?" I quickly averted my attention from my computer screen to Tiffany.

"What? Who? Justin? What do you mean?" She looked at me uncomfortably before rolling her eyes.

"I'm talking about Bosco." she explained before pointing. I turned to see my beloved dog staring aimlessly at the side of our kitchen's counter.

"Oh," I said dumbly, "Maybe there's a bug or something." Tiffany shrugged before turning her attention to me.

"Why did you think I was thinking about Justin?" It was my turn to shrug.

"I don't know. He was just on my mind, I guess."

"What? Did you space out and have that ridiculous dream again?" She smiled, amused with her smart ass comment.

"No, ass wipe," I sneered, "I just miss him." She stood from the couch and huffed, unconvinced.

"Whatever," she said dismissively, "You think him and that Danny girl have a little something something going on, don't you?" I rolled my eyes and looked at her in shock.

"No," I said defensively, "Why would I even think about something like that?" I asked. She shrugged once again before sauntering back to the couch.

"Because you're still freaking out over the fact that your nightmare is slowly but surely coming to life." Tiffany fell back into the couch before picking up the remote and flipping through the channels.

"You don't really think he would, do you?" I asked softly. Tiffany looked at me and shrugged.

"He's a man, girl. It's possible." I wanted to smack her for saying that. What kind of shit is that to say to someone in my position?

"What the hell?" I asked in disbelief, "Why did you say that?" She lazily rolled her head in my direction and sighed.

"Because it's true," she stated, "Is he capable? Yeah. Do I think he'd do it? No." Well, why didn't she say that in the first place?

"You really believe that?" Tiff nodded and smiled.

"You've got that boy whipped and you don't even know it." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"He's not whipped," I argued, "He's just. . . I don't know." Tiffany laughed.

"He's whipped," she confirmed, "Justin loves you too much to be that stupid. He knows you're one of a kind. He's not gonna do anything to ruin what you two have." I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, Tiff. I appreciate you saying that."

"It was nothing," she said, waving me off, "Besides, Justin payed me to do it."

"What?" I asked in shock. She laughed and I hit her with a pillow.

"You are too easy, you know that, right?"


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


It was May 28th, about a week before the first day of touring. Justin was ecstatic and ready to roll. I, however, was far from happy. Sure, I support Justin and love seeing him so excited. But a part of me hates to see him go. A HUGE part of me. It's going to be so weird. This is the first time, since Justin and I became a couple, that we're going to be apart for such a long period of time. It's a weird and unwelcoming feeling knowing that I won't see him for at least a month.

"You alright?" I snuggled into Justin's chest as we stood swaying to the smooth music playing in the hall. We were at the tour opening party in New York. I didn't want to come, but Justin told me his night wouldn't be complete without me.

"No," I pouted like a five year old, "Why can't you tour in LA only?" He chuckled lightly and kissed the top of my head.

"Because, unfortunately, all of my fans don't live here." I smiled at him 'duh' tone and peeled myself off of him so that I could see his face.

"Oh well," I said, "If they're really your fans, they'd find a way here." He laughed caressed my cheek softly.

"You really thought this out, haven't you?" I smiled sheepishly and rested against his chest again.

"I was bored, okay?" He laughed again and I was comforted by the vibration of his chest movements against my cheek.

"You are too cute." he told me as his arms wrapped tightly around my form.

"Mind if I cut in?" I had to stop myself from groaning as I shifted in Justin's arms. Danyelle. She was becoming a pain in my ass. Her and Justin have spent most of their time together, laughing it up, as though they weren't going to be seeing each for the entire tour.

"Um. . ." I heard Justin begin, unsure of what to say. I looked up at him, my face pleading with him to tell her to fuck off. But I sighed and plastered a smile across my face.

"Sure," I answered, "Just make sure he's free by the end of the night." Danyelle grinned and thanked me as I reluctantly pulled away from Justin's warm embrace. He gave me a soft smile, a thanks for my politeness towards her, before I walked over to the open bar.

"That was nice," I smiled when I saw Trace sitting down next to me. I shrugged, as if it was nothing and ordered myself a drink.

"What else could I have done?" I asked him. He sipped his drink and ate a pretzel from the bowl resting on the top of the bar counter.

"You could've told her to go screw herself." I laughed and sipped my iced tea.

"So now you tell me?" I asked sarcastically, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"It doesn't matter," Trace smiled, "You've got nothing to worry about." I looked over at him, brow raised.

"What makes you think I was worrying?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"Nothing, I'm just saying that you've got nothing to. . .worry about." I nodded and turned my attention to Justin and Danyelle. They were swaying back and forth to the music. The modest distance between them gave me some form of relief. But the conversation that they were having and the way Justin looked at her when she laughed was making me squirm.


I’ve gotta stop my mind
Working overtime
It’s driving me insane



Ever since Danyelle showed up, my nightmares have ceased. I figured that my mental torture was no longer necessary since I'm living through it now. I thought I was insecure before, but since Danyelle's bubbly ass came into our lives again, I've been on self-conscious overdrive.


It will not let me live
Always so negative
It’s become my enemy



Call me crazy. Call it women's intuition. All I know is that I don't like this chick. She's too. . . clingy. She's like a female version of Trace, always bobbing along Justin's side. Her presence is an annoyance. It's like she's here to make me stop and think 'Do I look fat in this?' or 'Maybe I should order that salad instead'.


Why would I think such things
Crazy thoughts have quick wings
Gaining momentum fast



I wanna be that girlfriend that can sit back with ease and embrace her boyfriend's female friends, and for the most part, I am. But Danyelle? She rubs me the wrong kinda way, if you know what I mean.


One minute I am fine
The next I’ve lost my mind
To a fake fantasy



"So, how many ways have you come up with?" I turned and looked at Trace weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Plots to get rid of Danyelle," I laughed, "I'm serious. I was thinking about breaking her legs. No legs, no tour, you know what I'm saying?" Trace and I laughed.

"I thought you liked Danyelle?" He shrugged and looked over at where they were standing.

"Eh. . ." He sighed, "Not as much as I like you." I smiled and turned to the bartender.

"Another iced tea please."



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin groaned and gripped her hips as she grounded her body into his. Her back arched in pleasure as her hands gripped his neck. He lifted his freed hand to the center of her back and pressed her against his chest. The soft mounds of her breast collided with his upper body and he devoured her lips with his own. She moaned into his mouth grabbed his shoulders to prevent herself from falling over in their moment of passion. . .

Alonsha smiled as she woke. The sun was mercilessly shining outside and the glare stung her eyes. She groaned and rolled over with a disappointed sigh. She had almost forgotten that he was leaving today as her eyes drank in his sleeping form.


Daylight comes, daylight comes
and you’ve gotta go
Breaks my heart, breaks my heart
to have to watch you go



The thought of letting him sleep and miss his flight had crossed her mind for a moment. But she couldn't have done that. This tour was a major plus to his solo career. It would tear her apart to take that away from him.

"Mmm. . ." Justin grumbled as he stretched, "Mornin'." A smile spread across his drowsy face as he looked over at Alonsha. She lazily laid her head across his chest and sighed.

"Morning."


Wish I knew, wish I knew
when you’ll be back again
However long, it’s just too long
until we meet again



"What time is it?" he asked as he lightly patted her hair. She shrugged and snuggled deeper into his warmth.

"Six something, I guess." Justin shifted underneath the sheets and excused himself. Alonsha moved and allowed him to walk into the bathroom. She watched as he walked across the bedroom and watched when he walked back to the bed when he finished.

"I wanna stay as much as you want me to." Justin said as he slipped into the sheets and pulled her back into his arms.


Stay now, stay now
just a little more
Coz this love, this love
is what living's for
Stay now



"Liar," Alonsha smiled, "You know you wanna go." Justin chuckled lightly, guilty as charged.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna leave you, Beautiful."

"But you can't always get what you want." She said this softly, in fear that she might cry in front of him. Justin heard the sudden change in her tone and for a moment, he wished he wasn't Justin Timberlake. Maybe, for once in his life, it wouldn't hurt this much to say goodbye.


Hide in bed, sheets overhead
blocking out the sun
Feel like we are marooned at sea



"You know," Justin smiled, "I don't have to leave for another two hours." Alonsha looked up at him and saw a familiar glimmer in his eyes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked him playfully. Justin smiled and wiggled his brows.

"On three." he instructed.


away from everyone
And I, I hate to say goodbye
I, want you to touch me one more time



"Three!" Alonsha shouted. They both grabbed their pillows and began to pummel each other, laughing their asses off.

A pillow fight.

"Ow!" Justin groaned as he quickly covered up his eyes. Alonsha watched helplessly as he hissed in pain and tumbled over on the bed.

"Oh shit!" Alonsha said in a panicky tone, "Are you alright?" She reached out and tried to remove his hands from his face to see what was wrong. She was feeling terrible now because the last thing she wanted to do was injure him.

"Yeah, I just. . ." He sighed as he rubbed his eye, "I just love you so much that I had to make you squirm before I left." Alonsha punched his stomach lightly and rolled her eyes.

"You keep crying wolf, Justin," she warned, "The next time something's wrong with your ass, I'm not helping you." Justin laughed at her pout. He loved it when she tried to be tough and intimidating.

"Yeah right," Justin said dismissively, "You love me too much not to care." Alonsha smiled at him despite herself and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Damn straight," she admitted, "But don't try to give me panic attacks because you can." Justin laughed and kissed her again.

"You're making leaving harder with all your cuteness." Alonsha laughed.

"So, I should start being ugly now?" Justin shrugged.

"It might help."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Well, despite my many attempts to become "ugly", the time for Justin to leave had finally arrived. It was a sucky feeling for the both of us as we drove up to the airport. Lonnie and Mike sat up front, Trace and Justin's mom in the seat in front of us, and Justin and I in the last row. Our hands were intertwined and we leaned on each as we rode in silence.

I was thinking about everything that was going to happen and was happening. First and foremost, Justin's departure. I was seriously stressing over this goodbye. He was leaving for months and I wouldn't get to see him until they were at least a month or two into this tour business. But the worst part of it all: Danyelle.

That clingy son of a gun was going to be with Justin 24/7. Not only on stage, but backstage, the hotel, the parties, everything. It was driving me insane. I trusted Justin for the most part, but Danyelle? There's a better chance of Satan being Ally's baby father than me trusting Danyelle's ass.

"What's wrong?" I heard Justin ask as he gave my hand a light squeeze. I hadn't realized the sour look that had spread across my face at the mere thought of Danyelle.

"Nothing," I lied, "I just don't want to see you go." Now that was true. I didn't want to see him go. Especially into the awaiting arms of that skank.

"You'll come out and see me in the near future," he said reassuringly, "And I'll call and email. I even brought a web-cam thingy, so you can see me when we IM each other." I smiled at the thought and snuggled into his arm.

"I know," I sighed, "But it's not as good as having you here." I felt Justin's lips kiss my forehead lightly before he lifted our hands to his mouth, kissing mine softly.

"I love you," he told me as he stared down at our hands.

"I love you too," I replied softly as the car came to a stop. Justin's hand instantly dropped mine the moment the door flew open. Lonnie stood there and guided him out. Trace came to my side of the door and pulled it open for me, helping me out. There was a few flashes from the waiting paparazzi, but it ceased when we entered the airport. People were walking around, making flight arrangements and finding missing family members. I smiled as I saw a mother chasing after her curious son.

My eyes fell onto Justin's back as he walked ahead of me, Lonnie and Mike blocking him from the people's wondering eyes. Trace walked along side him and Lynn was by my side. As we walked to his gate, Christina came into view with her entire entourage by her side also. She smiled and gave a small wave. The kind gesture was returned as Justin walked over and placed a kiss on her cheek.

The dancers and crew were already in Phoenix, waiting for Justin and Christina to arrive. Thank God. I don't think I could've stomached Danyelle's bubbly behavior. Aside from that, she would've been a distraction from the real problem.

Justin's goodbye.

"Hey," I looked up and saw Justin walking over to me. His hands were deep inside of his pockets and his creased hat was covering up half his face. I laughed lightly and adjusted it on his head so that I could see his eyes.

"So," I started off, "I guess this is it." Justin laughed and nodded.

"Yeah," He sighed, "But I'll fly you out as soon as I can." I nodded and began to aimlessly pick at the invisible lint on his jacket.


Baby, you’re sailing today
Baby, you’re sailing away
Sugar, wish I could go too
But honey you know
I’m happy for you



"I know. Just. . . enjoy yourself, okay?" He raised a brow at my words.

"What do you mean?"

"Have fun. Not too much fun," I stated sternly. He laughed and my heart quivered in my chest. I loved him too much.

"No fun for me," he said as he shook his head, "I'm gonna be too busy sulking around missing you." I wish.


Baby, your ship has come in
Baby, adventures will begin
Sugar, don’t you worry ‘bout me
Coz honey you know
Want you to be happy



"No," I sighed, defeated, "Have your fun." Justin offered me a sympathetic smile as he gently kissed my forehead before brushing his lips against my cheek.

"Justin," We broke out of our isolated world when Trace's voice was heard, "Come on, man. The plane's loading." Justin nodded and Trace walked back over to the group.

"I'm gonna miss you, Sexy." I could feel my eyes welling up with tears and I felt unbelievably foolish.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said, trying not to choke up. Justin's face filled with concern and I turned my eyes away from his. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back in a soothing fashion.

"No tears, alright?" he told me, "You're gonna make me cry." I laughed and dried my eyes as we pulled apart. He kissed my cheek one more time.

"Call me." I told him and he nodded.

"As soon as I land, I promise." And with that, he walked away to join Trace and his mom, who were patiently waiting for him. I watched as he sent me a small wave as he disappeared down the corridor. I weakly waved back to nobody and sighed.

"You ready to go?" I smiled at Mike and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go."



Song Credit(s):

"Save Me"- Jem
"Stay Now"- Jem
"Wish I"- Jem
My Heart Is Gone by Timberlake
  My Heart Is Gone


I guess you could say I've gotten off easy over this month. I missed Justin like hell, but everybody was being so helpful. Ally left her pampered comfort to come down to LA and spend some quality time with me. We went shopping for the baby, which is due in about a month. She's ecstatic and scared, but Jared is convinced that she's acting. She knows more about babies than anybody I know because of all those pregnancy books she's been reading.

Well anyway, Tiffany just celebrated her twenty-second birthday. She was hoping for Botox treatments, but Scott took her to Madrid, Spain instead. But don't fret. I'm not alone. Bosco is by my side and so is Chris, who got us a eight thousand dollar donation for the center's expansion project.

But the cherry on top of this big ass sundae, you might ask? I get to go visit Justin for a week in Philadelphia in two weeks. He's sent the ticket and has arranged for Mike to pick me up and drive me to the airport and for Lonnie to meet me at Philadelphia International Airport to take me to Jay's hotel. All I have to do is pack and count down the days.

I was finally arriving home from the center, exhausted and hungry. I walked into the kitchen as I kicked off my shoes. The answering machine's message light was blinking a two and I sighed as I pressed play.

"Hey, girl. It's me." Tiffany, "I wanted to tell you I was having a great time in Madrid. Did you know they have like three siestas a day?" I laughed at her excitement as I walked over to the fridge, "Okay, I was just checking in. Adios, chica!" Then came message number two.

"Hey, baby," Justin!, "I was calling to say what's up. I'm in Miami now and I'm about to go on stage. I just wanted to send my love. Call me when you get this." I smiled and deleted the messages. I figured that I would call his cell now.

The phone rang for a while and right when I thought I was gonna get the machine, it picked up, "Hello?" Okay, that's definitely not Justin. The last time I checked, he wasn't a woman.

"Uh. . .could I speak to Justin?" Well of course I can, it's his damn phone.

"Is this Alonsha?" I could her a bubbly tweak in her tone and I saw red.

Danyelle.

"Yeah, this is Alonsha." She squealed happily and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! It's Danyelle by the way," No, really? "Justin's in the shower now, but I'll let him know to call you back."

What the hell is he doing in the shower?

"Is he in his room?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"Yeah, we were about to head out to dinner with the crew." What I didn't understand was why this bitch couldn't wait with the 'crew'.

"Okay, just tell him he can reach me at home."

"Alright," she said cheerfully, "It was nice speaking to you." Whatever, you hoebag.

"Yeah, you too." I heard a click on the other end and I bit my bottom lip as I hung up the phone. This wasn't the first time Danyelle has been in his room. In fact, I can only remember one time where she wasn't around him. But I don't complain because I put a lot of faith in Justin.

I still can't stop myself from shivering the moment Danyelle's name comes from his mouth.

'Danyelle and I did this. . .' and 'Danyelle is so funny. . .'

Was he that clueless? Did he not understand that nobody in their right mind wants their significant other to brag about somebody else? I could practically feel my stress and anger surge through my veins as I walked over to the freezer. I opened the door and grabbed a microwavable Lean Cuisine meal. I tore open the box angrily and popped the frozen dish into the microwave. I pressed a few buttons and pressed start.

Right when I turned to walk out of the kitchen, the phone rang and I rolled my eyes.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Hello?" Justin heard Alonsha ask, irritably, into the phone.

"Hey, babe." he cooed as he sat on the edge of his bed. He looked out off his open bedroom door and could see Danyelle watching SpongeBob on the television.

"Justin," Alonsha said, "So nice of you to call." He didn't like the sarcastic tone she used.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked jokingly as he searched through his nightstand's drawers for his watch.

"Nothing's wrong with me, Justin." she snapped. Justin furrowed his brows.

"Okay, what the hell did I do?" He didn't like the attitude he was getting for no apparent reason.

"Nothing, I just don't understand why Danyelle's the one answering your phone when I call, saying that you're in the shower." Justin rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Well if she didn't answer, I would've never known you called." he said, trying to reason with her.

"There's something called voice-mail." she shot back.

"You know I rarely check that shit." he said dismissively, "What's the deal anyway? You don't get mad when Trace answers my phone."

"Well Trace is your assistant, Justin. He does stuff like that."

"Alonsha, if you're looking for an argument, I don't have time for it." He could hear her suck in a breath.

"You know what, Justin?" Alonsha asked, rhetorically, "I'm sick of Danyelle. She's always around you, 24/7."

"I work with her, what do you expect?"

"You work with her on stage," Alonsha stated angrily, "Not in your hotel room."

"She's my friend, Alonsha. We hang out, so what?"

"Don't bullshit me with that friend crap," Alonsha said, raising her voice, "She's always all over you and you don't even see it." Justin walked over and shut his door.


She wants you
And baby I'm not fooled
She wants you
So don't you play the fool



"We're friends, Alonsha. Friends! Get it through your head!"

"Oh please, Justin! If everybody didn't know any better, they would've thought you two were. . ."

"Were what? Huh?" Justin asked, interrupting her, "A couple? They'd think I was cheating on you?"

"If the shoe fits, Justin."


You say she's just a friend
But I can see straight through
Baby I'm not having it



"Is that what this is about?" Justin asked, "You think that I'm cheating on you?" He was shocked and disappointed.

"I didn't say that. . ."

"You didn't have to," Justin continued, "It's what you're implying. How could you even think I'm capable of doing that?"

"What am I suppose to think? You're always talking about her, hanging out with her."

"So that automatically makes me a cheater?"

"I'm just saying that it makes me a little uncomfortable." Alonsha explained.

"There you go again with that 'me' business."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It means that you're always thinking about yourself. You and this insecurity issue you've got going is starting to piss me off." Justin said, catching her off guard.

"Well you're not helping me by hanging out with that bitch all the damn time." Alonsha told him.

"Don't call her a bitch," Justin said defensively.

"Figures that you'd defend her," Alonsha sighed.

"This isn't even about Danyelle," Justin stated confidently, "You just don't trust me."

"I do trust you, I don't trust her." Justin rolled his eyes.

"She shouldn't matter. The trust that we should have is the only thing we should be worried about," Justin said, "Because, apparently, that trust is one-sided."

"I already told you that I trusted you," Alonsha said, "Danyelle is the problem."

"No, you're the problem." Justin corrected, "All that she's done is tell me how great you are and now you're calling her a bitch that wants to get in my pants."

"She's always flirting with you and touching you. Her ass is attached to you all the time. . ."

"She flirts? So does everybody else in the world." Alonsha groaned.

"Are you really that stupid?" Alonsha asked.

"So I'm stupid now?" Justin countered.

"No, you've been stupid," Alonsha answered, "And blind." Justin sighed, no longer angry, but hurt.

"Alonsha, you can go on and make up all these twisted fantasies in your head, but I don't wanna deal with it."

"What? Do you think I like to feel this way? Do you think I enjoy watching someone throwing herself at you?"

"I don't know, Alonsha. Do you?"

"Fine, Justin. You want Danyelle? Have her. Fuck whoever the hell you want. See if I care." Justin heard the end hang up and he dropped the phone back on its base. He sat back down on the bed and sighed.

What just happened? Did Alonsha break up with him?


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Okay, what the fuck just happened? Did I do what I think I just did?

I stared at the phone in my hands, as if it were going to attack me. I finally set it down on its base and backed away from it. I felt like I was in a dream. I couldn't tell reality from my dreams anymore, but when I felt my tears rolling down my face, I realized what I just did.

I broke up with Justin.

As soon as the realization hit me, it felt like someone punched me in the chest, knocking the life out of me. My stomach twisted into knots and I leaned over on the counter to keep myself from falling over.

My insane jealousy had finally reached its peak and I lost Justin because of it. Damn, this wasn't the way it was suppose to go down. I was suppose to be happy and excited. I should still be on the phone, laughing with Justin as my heart swelled with love for him. But I'm not. And it's all her fault.

If she had been in her rightful place and not all over Justin, this wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't be sitting on my kitchen floor, crying my eyes out, as Bosco sends me a sympathetic whimper. I should be happy for once in my life. I shouldn't be heart broken and alone.

Danyelle. That air-headed, pompous, man-stealing whore. I should fly down to Miami and kick her ass. I would, if I could. But I don't think I'll be able to move from my spot on the ground. I can barely breathe.

My heart is gone.




Song Credit(s):

"She Wants You"- Kelly Price
So Screwed by Timberlake
  So Screwed


"So you told him to take this Danyelle chick and screw whoever the hell he wants?" Ally asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah," I sighed as I snuggled into my pillow, "You don't think I overreacted, do you?" She shrugged and laid down next to me. Her hand ran over her huge belly as she stared at the ceiling.

"No, not at all. I don't like that Danyelle girl as much as you don't, but still. . ." she trailed off crinkled up her nose in thought.

"Still what?" I asked curiously. Her hands ran through her dirty blond hair.

"I just don't think Justin's that type of guy, sugar." she explained, "That boy loves you like he loves his mama." I smiled softly at the thought.

"I love him too, Al." I said softly, "I just. . . I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I have to be so much more than I am to keep him happy."

"Well, stop it."

"I can't," I whined, "Especially with that bubbly bitch walking around, strutting her stuff around him all the time." Ally sighed and rolled her eyes.

"So you thought that if you broke up with him, things would be better?" Her sarcastic tone made me feel dumber than I already was.

"I didn't think anything through, Ally." I said, "I just blurted that shit out in a fit of anger."

"Well, maybe Justin knows that. Maybe he didn't take you seriously." she tried to reason.

"Then why hasn't he called in over a week?" She shrugged and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Tight schedule?" I rolled my eyes and tucked my arm beneath my pillow for better support.

"Maybe this was it, you know?" I asked, rhetorically, "Maybe he finally had it with me and I finally set him free."

"Lonnie. . ." Al cooed, "I bet he's miserable. He's probably in hotel room right now, crying his eyes out over you."

"Or maybe he's having the time of his life with that stupid heifer." I pouted and turned my back to her. My childish antics caused her to laugh lightly.

"You're being irrational again." Ally stated in a-matter-of-fact tone, "Especially if you think for one second that he's fooling around with the woman that caused this break up."

"But the thing is," I said as I turned back around, "He thinks that she's not the problem. He claims that I'm paranoid."

"And you are." Ally said, "But that chick is far from innocent."

"You try telling Justin that."



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin sighed as he flipped over in his bed for the millionth time. He groaned when he faced his clock. It wasn't even eleven yet and he was far from tired. But he didn't want to be anywhere near Danyelle right now, in fear that he would make matters worse by telling her about his argument with Alonsha. Besides, he wasn't in the mood to be bothered by anybody. He just wanted to wallow in his sorrows.

"Justin?" He rolled his eyes when he heard Trace's footsteps coming towards his bedroom door.

"What?" he asked, annoyed and knowing what Trace was gonna say.

"Man," he said walking into the comfy hotel room, "You can't stay here like this." Justin glared at him before pulling the blanket over his head.

"Watch me." Trace sighed and his face filled with concern.

"Come on, Jay," Trace said gently, "Let's go out. There's a Blues club not too far from here. Everybody's ready to go." Justin grunted.

"Just what I need," he stated sarcastically, "More blues. . ." Trace rolled his eyes and yanked the covers from Justin's body.

"Get up," he demanded, "You've got ten minutes." Justin pouted and grabbed the sheets from his hands.

"Fuck off, ass wipe." Trace remained, not phased by his words.

"Stop being a bitch," Trace growled, "You got dumped, so what?"

"Is that suppose to be some kind of reverse psychology method or something?"

"No, it's the truth." Trace corrected, "Moping around here isn't gonna get her back." Justin covered himself up with his sheets and turned his back to Trace.

"I can sure as hell try," Justin grumbled childishly. Trace rolled his eyes and put his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, man. Fine." He pulled out a set of keys from his pockets and set them on the nightstand, "There's the car. If you wanna go, the club's on Rigby Street." He sighed and walked out. Justin still stubbornly pouted and didn't move until he heard his door shut firmly. He rolled over and looked at the resting keys.

"I might as well," Justin said to himself as he rolled out of bed and walked into his bathroom to get ready.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


About half an hour later, Justin was showered and dressed. He took the elevator down to the lobby and politely sent a smile to the woman behind the desk.

"Good evening, Mr. Timberlake." she said cheerfully.

"Good evening, Diana." Justin responded with a nod of acknowledgment. He made his way down a back hall to avoid the cameras that were waiting out front. He gave Lonnie a small wave when he saw him by the back exit, exactly where he said he'd be, but was surprised to see he wasn't alone.

"Danyelle?" Justin asked surprised as she smiled sweetly in his direction.

"Hey, Jay." she greeted as she accepted his brief embrace, "Trace was gonna wait up for you, but you were taking too long."

"So you waited?" Justin asked as they made their way out to the car.

"Yeah, he looked really annoyed so I figured I'd step up and set him loose." Justin smiled and held the car door open for her, just the way his mama taught him to do. The drive to the club was brief but enjoyable. Danyelle hadn't questioned his recent behavior changes, and Justin was grateful.

He was also grateful that he left his hotel room. He had a good time. The food was good, the music was great, and he was surrounded by wonderful company. There were a few moments were he thought about him and Alonsha, but something would always pull him away from that negativity.

Everybody didn't get back to the hotel until two in the morning, and that was only because they were moving out to Philadelphia in the morning. Justin wasn't tired, so he invited everybody up to his room. Everyone but Danyelle and Trace declined. The three of them headed up the elevator and laughed at nothing for most of the way. They had some drinks, but the weren't particularly drunk, just tipsy.

Once they reached Justin's room, they played video games until Trace passed out on the couch. Justin and Danyelle continued to play Halo and drink Gatorade.

"This is getting boring," Justin complained as he killed Danyelle's player from the thousandth time.

"What? Winning not good enough for you?" Danyelle asked, grinning. Justin chuckled lightly.

"Winning's always fun," Justin said, "But I'd rather kick your ass in something else." He got up and walked briskly to his bedroom. He rummaged through his suitcase for his video games and came across his hand-held golf challenge game. The one Alonsha had brought him.

He had almost forgotten about what happened, but now everything was so clear. She hated him. Thought he was a cheating bastard. But how could he blame her? He was close to Danyelle. . . But that doesn't justify anything. Alonsha should trust him.

"Justin?" He snapped out of his trance when he turned and saw Danyelle walk over to his bed, taking a seat next to him.

"Sorry," he apologized, "I was looking for the game and I found this." He held up the game to show her.

"You wanna play that?" she asked, confused. Justin realized that she didn't understand the significance of the game.

"No, it's just that Alonsha got me this for Christmas." She nodded.

"You miss her, right?" Justin nodded.

"We kinda broke up," he explained, "I think" Danyelle shot him confused glance.

"You think?"

"No, we were arguing and she told me I could screw whoever I wanted and she wouldn't care." He shrugged, "Maybe she was just speaking from anger, you know?"

"She must've been pissed," Danyelle observed, "What were you arguing about?" Justin stiffened and awkwardly shrugged.

"Couple stuff. . ." Danyelle raised a brow and smiled.

"Couple stuff?" Justin smiled and realized how dumb that sounded.

"It's just. . . I don't know. There's a lot of trust issues with me being so far away. I guess she feels threatened." Danyelle protruded her bottom lip in thought.

"Threatened by what?"

"The other women I'm with all the time." Justin admitted.

"Me?" Danyelle asked, almost making his eyes pop out.

"No, not. . . you necessarily." His lying wasn't convincing and he could see it written all over her face.

"You don't have to lie to me, Justin." Danyelle sighed, "She doesn't like me, does she?" Justin sucked in a breath, prepared to lie, but he couldn't do it.

"No, not really." He offered her a sympathetic smile.

"It's cool," she said nonchalantly, "I get that shit all the time."

"So you're cool with it?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, but this isn't about me, Justin. Alonsha's trust issues are the problem."

"That's what I said," Justin said, relieved to have someone on his side.

"And you were right," Danyelle corroborated, "She has to trust you." Justin nodded and sigh.

"I should probably feel better, but I don't." he stated sadly, "I miss her." Danyelle scooted over and snaked her arms around his shoulders.

"Maybe you just need to get her off your mind," Justin sighed.

"I already tried that. The only reason I went out tonight was to get her out of my head." Justin looked down at his hands and pouted, ready to sink back into his hole. But he felt the warmth of Danyelle's hand on his cheek and turned his head to face her.

"Maybe you haven't explored all of your options," she whispered before pressing her lips against his. Justin's eyes instantly bulged in shock as he felt her tongue forcefully push pass his lips. He pulled back and fell over, only to have her straddle his waist and attack his neck.

"Danyelle, get off me. . ." Justin stated firmly as he sat up.

"Just let me do this," she pleaded as she put her lips against his. Justin placed his hands on her hips and shoved her. She tumbled off the edge of the bed and fell with a thump onto the floor.

"What the hell was that?" he asked angrily as he wiped his mouth with disgust. Danyelle stood, a stunned expression permanently glued to her face.

"I was trying to make you forget about her!" she yelled as she adjusted her clothes.

"By shoving your tongue down my throat?" Justin asked rhetorically. He watched as her face turned a bright red and she looked at him pitifully.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. . ."

"You know what, Danyelle?" Justin said, "Just get the hell out of here." She turned out of his room and quickly walked out of the hotel room. Justin sighed and fell over on his bed.


You never miss a good thing till it leaves ya
Finally I realized that I need ya
I want ya back
Baby girl I need ya back
Gotta have ya back, babe



Alonsha had been right. Danyelle was trying to get into his pants and he was too stupid to see it. He defended that girl. Lost his girlfriend because of her.


Heart broken when you left my world
Man I wish I woulda kept my girl
I love you
I don't know what I'm gon do without my baby



He yelled at Alonsha. Told her she was becoming so type of burden to him because of her insecurities. Granted, there were times where he wanted to tell her just shut up and see how gorgeous she was, but he loved it at the same time. He loved knowing that he brought a smile to her face when he called her beautiful.


If I could rewind the time
And get inside ya mind
I would take back all my words



He was so damn stupid. How could he be so blind to Danyelle's games? Now that he's all alone, everything is clicking in his head. The playful caresses. The way she would always dance a little bit closer than what was necessary. Her body language. Her words. So many things.


I didn't see it, I couldn't see what I was doin' babe
See baby girl I was blind



But what was he suppose to do now? Alonsha probably hates him for being suck an ass. Besides, he could only imagine how she was gonna react when he tells her she was right. That Danyelle practically raped him in his hotel room.

"Shit. . ." Justin grumbled as he sat up in bed. He had forgotten about her coming to Philly on Saturday. If she even bothered to show.

He was so screwed.



Song Credit(s):

"Throwback"- Usher
Confessions and Repercussions by Timberlake
  Confessions and Repercussions


It was Saturday morning, warm and awfully quiet in my cozy apartment. Tiffany had yet to return from her lavish vacation and Ally had moved back in with her parents for her last few weeks of pregnancy. So, you guessed, I'm bored out of my mind. Even Bosco was once again whisked away to be pampered by Al's family and Justin. . .

Well, you already know about that.

He called though. Well, at least I thought it was him. The phone call consisted of nothing but breathing and a hang up. My caller id, however, informed me that it was a room from the Adam's Mark Hotel. I questioned whether or not to call him back, but I opted not to in my own selfish pride.

Yes, I'm still angry, but more hurt than anything. He decided to choose that video hoe over me. Which only goes to show you that being thin in waist and cute in the face always puts you ahead of the game.

That bitch.

But I'm not bitter. Just completely pissed off and rightfully so. But with all these emotions running around inside of me and nobody here to share them with, I'm a walking disaster. I probably do need a vacation.

"On the next Access Hollywood: Justin. Christina. The hottest tour of the summer and we're giving you an exclusive backstage pass. . ." I clicked off the television and pouted. I missed him, damn it. I missed him a lot. But I'll be damned if I go running back.

My thoughts were disrupted by a hard knock. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I cautiously approached the door. I looked through the peep hole and was met by the sight of Mike. As I opened the door, I could feel the confused expression form across my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the door wider, allowing him to come in.

"Justin told me to swing by and pick you up." Okay, what?

"Mike, I think those plans have changed. . ."

"No, they haven't," Mike interrupted, "He called me yesterday and said to pick you up."

"But we. . ."

"Had a huge argument?" I nodded.

"We kinda broke up," I explained, "Well, I broke up with him, anyway." I clarified as Mike simply nodded.

"Yeah and Justin's miserable about that, Alonsha." Mike informed me. He's miserable, huh? I don't want to sound sadistic or anything, but I'm happy he's miserable.

"Really?" I asked dreamily. Mike smiled knowingly.

"He really wants to fix things, so lets go." I smiled and asked Mike to give me a second to pack as I giddily walked into my bedroom. I grabbed my duffel bag and quickly stuffed it with random things. After I gathered all of my essentials, we headed out to the airport. Before I knew it, I was on a plane to Philadelphia to see Justin.

This doesn't mean I'm crawling back to him, does it? It shouldn't. I mean he invited me, not the other way around.

Oh, what does it matter? I love that boy too much to care.




-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Justin's eyes darted towards the clock as he continued to pace around his hotel room. He bit his bottom lip as he walked over to his window and stared down at the Philadelphia traffic driving by smoothly. He wondered why they were taking so long to get here. Lonnie should have been here fifteen minutes ago. But he wasn't. It was driving Justin crazy. He was thinking of all the horrible things that could've happened to them. There could've been in a car crash or maybe some deranged fan kidnapped her. . .

"You're gonna dig a ditch with all that walking, Jay." Trace said as he exited the bathroom. Justin looked over at him and a small smile curled the corner of his lips.

"I know, I'm just nervous," he admitted as he took a seat on the edge of his bed, "I don't want her to walk in here and smack me or something." Trace laughed and shrugged.

"It is Alonsha. . ." Justin chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, but if a smack is what she needs to forgive me, I'm all up for it." Trace raised a brow and smiled.

"Okay, but while you're getting smacked up, me and Elisha are gonna go grab a bit to eat." Justin nodded.

"Alright, have fun." They said their goodbyes as Trace departed, leaving Justin alone to wallow in his worries. He ran his hands over his face as he thought over what to say to Alonsha once she got there.

Hey baby, I missed you and I'm sorry. You were so right, Danyelle did want to get into my pants. Sounded good enough, but he knew Alonsha would ask him why he realized that and he'd have to tell her about Danyelle's attack. Something he didn't want to do was bring that up.

"Oh yeah, I'm screwed." Justin stated softly to himself before he heard a timid knock at his door. He stood and looked through the peephole. There she stood. The love of his life. He could see her mumbling something to herself and he smiled at how cute she looked as she fiddled with his fingers. He finally snapped out of his trance when he heard her knock again.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled the door open and smiled brightly, "Hi." he squeaked out. He blushed at his higher than normal tone and Alonsha smiled.

"Hey." They stood in the doorway, staring at each other. They hadn't seen each other in over a two months, so they were soaking it all in.

"Oh, come in." Justin said sheepishly as he stepped aside. Alonsha walked into the lavish hotel room and looked around in awe.

"This is nice." Alonsha commented. Justin followed her gaze around the room and nodded.

"Yeah, it even has a spa bath." Alonsha nodded approvingly.

"Cool." They once again stood in silence, one looking at the other. Justin placed his hands into his pockets to keep them occupied. He had gotten the urge to reach out and caress Alonsha's face, but was scared to might not let him.

"So. . ." Justin began, "This is awkward." Alonsha laughed lightly and sighed.

"Yeah, it is." she agreed.

"Okay, lets cut the crap," Justin said with a small smile, "We need to just. . . talk about this."

"Fine," Alonsha said as she plopped down on the edge of his bed, "Lets talk." She patted a spot next to her and Justin sat down willingly.

"First and foremost, I'm sorry," Justin said earnestly, "I'm really, really sorry that I didn't take your feelings into consideration and most importantly, I'm sorry for implying that you were becoming some type of burden because of your insecurities."

"Well, that wasn't really a shocker." Alonsha mumbled. Justin reached out and held her hand in his.

"I was being an ass, Alonsha. You're not a burden, you're a blessing." Alonsha looked up at him.

"A blessing?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yeah," Justin assured, "You don't know how much you mean to me. How much you do for me." Alonsha smiled softly.

"I feel the same way about you, Justin. I really do." Alonsha said, "I guess that's why I went crazy when Danyelle came along. I made her out to be some type of threat when she was just a friend." Justin swallowed hard and looked down at their intertwining fingers.

"Alonsha, Danyelle and I. . ."

"I know, Justin. You and Danyelle are gonna be buddies forever and I just have to accept that." Justin's face turned sour at her words and Alonsha took notice.

"You were right about Danyelle." Justin confessed as he sat up.

"What?" Alonsha asked calmly as their hands fell apart.

"She wasn't trying to be my friend. She was trying to get into my pants." Alonsha's eyes widened and her brow raised.

"Really?" she asked, "And how did she try to get into your pants?"

"We were playing video games and I went to look for another one, right? So I went into my room and found the golf game you brought," Alonsha nodded, "So anyway, I got all upset because I missed you badly and she comes along and tells me I haven't gotten you off my mind because I didn't explore all of my options."

"Did you sleep with her?" Alonsha asked suddenly.

"Hell no!" Justin said, "She kissed me, but I swear I knocked her to the ground as soon as I got the chance."

"Got the chance?" Alonsha repeated.

"That came out wrong." Justin sighed, "She was on top of me. . ."

"On top of you?" Alonsha asked, her anger rising.

"She was trying to. . . I don't know what she was trying to do, but it didn't work." Alonsha stood, no longer angry with Justin, but completely furious with Danyelle.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, Justin." Alonsha said calmly as she walked towards his door.

"Alonsha, don't be angry with me. I didn't do anything to her." Justin said honestly. Alonsha turned to him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"I'm not mad at you, Justin," Alonsha reassured, "I just need to let off some steam." Justin nodded and Alonsha gave him one last smile before walking out the door.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I can't believe Justin fell for my walk excuse.

I was walking alright. Right to that bitch's room to let her know that she fucked with the wrong woman. How dare she. How. Dare. She. I cannot believe that she had the audacity to lay her crusty ass lips all over my man. If she thinks for one second that I'm just gonna let that slide, she had another thing coming to her.


We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
Its bout to be a, what?
Girl fight



"Is this Danyelle's room?" I asked one of the dancers that were walking around on the 10th floor.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." I nodded and knocked on the door. I knocked again, harder this time, as I envisioned her face instead of the wood.

"Hold on!" I hear her shout, annoyed. This hoe was just fueling my anger.

"Yeah, I'll hold on, bitch." I mumbled as I fist balled up as I heard her pacing feet.


There she go talking her mess
All around town making me stress
I need to get this off my chest



"What?" she asked with an attitude as she swung open the door. By the look on her face, I could tell she wasn't expecting me.

"I'd tell you what, but I'd rather show you." I said as I shoved her into the room. She stumbled backwards, catching her balance by holding on to her couch's armrest.

"Don't put your hands on me." she said. I laughed sarcastically and stepped up to her.

"Like you put your hands all over Justin?" Like a deer in headlights, she stared at me. I shoved her again, this time she shoved me back.

"He kissed me." she said as I raised a brow.

"So now you're trying to put the blame on Justin?" She took a step in front of me and puffed her chest up.

"I'm just telling the truth," she informed me as she got into my face, "Maybe if you kept him satisfied, he wouldn't be coming for me every night." Well, that struck a nerve.


I know really don't wanna listen to this
Really don't know why you talking shit
You about to catch one right in your lip
It's bout to be a, what?
Girl fight



Before I knew it, I smacked her so hard that it echoed in her room. She gasped before grabbing my hair. I grabbed hers and pulled her backwards until she fell to the floor. She grabbed my leg and I fell with her. I could fell her weight on me as she pinned me down. She lifted her hand to smack me and I side swiped her cheek with my fist. When she was dazed, I pushed her off of me and gripped her hair.

"You stupid bitch!" I growled as I pressed her face into the floor. She screamed before kicking me in my back. I fell over and she stood. I stood too and she rammed into my stomach like some football player. I fell over onto the couch and she hovered over me, shouting profanities.

I placed my hand beneath her chin and pushed upwards until I thought I would break her neck. I could see her turning red before she finally got off of me. I stood and ran into her. With my hands firmly gripping her shoulders, I rammed her into the wall. She groaned in pain before smacking me. It stung like fire, but I wouldn't let it show.

I smacked her back before swinging at her, but the stupid bitch moved, and I ended up punching the wall. I hissed in pain before I felt her biting my arm. The damn dog, what the fuck? I punched her in her ear and she released me. That's when I heard the collective 'oh'. I glanced at the open door and realized we had an audience.


We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
Its bout to be a, what?
Girl fight



Danyelle came charging at me and I ran towards her also. We grabbed each others wrist to prevent the each other from hitting each other. I tripped her with my foot and she fell with a thump. I lifted my leg to kick her but was pulled back by somebody. I began to get frustrated and started to fight the person holding. I kicked and screamed, but they wouldn't let up.

"Fuck off!" I screamed as they dragged me into Danyelle's bedroom. I was thrown onto the bed and I could hear the door lock. I stood and turned in time to see Justin walking back towards me.

"Calm down, Alonsha." he stated. But I wasn't hearing it.

"Calm down? I'll calm down after I kick that bitch's ass!" I growled as I went for the door. Of course, Justin stopped me and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Her ass is kicked, okay?" A small smile crept across his face and it pissed me off even more.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked as Justin shrugged innocently.

"Nothing, I just never seen you this angry before," he explained, "It's kinda hot." I rolled my eyes and caught my reflection in the bureau's mirror.

"Look at what she did to my hair," I whined, "I just got this done." Justin laughed.

"At least you still have your hair," he reasoned, "Danyelle's gonna be using Rogaine for weeks." I couldn't help but smile.

"Good, that stupid whore." I grumbled as Justin sat down next to me on the bed.

"If the tabloids found out about this, they'd have a field day." I looked over at Justin and suddenly felt foolish. I didn't even think about what would happen if this got out.

"I'm sorry, but that bitch was asking for it." Justin chuckled and his cool hand rested on my cheek.

"Sorry?" he asked, astonished, "If the tabloids print one more thing about me, I'd want it to be this."

"Are you serious?" I asked before I laughed.

"I can see the headline now," Justin said as he dramatically looked up at the ceiling, "Danyelle gets her ass whooped!" I laughed and Justin joined me.

"I would buy the first copy," I said as I smiled over at Justin. He returned the gesture before kissing my cheek.

"If I don't beat you to it first." I turned to him and narrowed my eyes.

"I'll kick your ass too." I stated cockily. Justin laughed and raised a brow.

"I am not Danyelle, so don't get it twisted." He stood in a challenging stance and puffed up his chest.

"I can take you." I said as I stood up. A smile spread across his face.

"Of course you can," he said as he placed his hand on my hip, "But we should probably head back to my room." I rolled my eyes and punched his arm lightly.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," I said with a grin. Justin shrugged and took my hand.

"I can't," He sighed, "Especially with all that girl on girl action you had going on out there."

"It wasn't girl on girl," I corrected, "And Danyelle is not my type."

"Who is your type?" he asked curiously.

"I like blue-eyed musicians that are completely perverted, but are always willing to give a message to the women they love." Justin laughed and shook his head.

"Nice try, but it ain't gonna happen." I sucked my teeth, "But I don't mind providing some sexual healing. . ."

"Of course you wouldn't mind." I smiled.

"Why should I? It's my specialty."



Song Credit(s):

"Girl Fight"- Brooke Valentine featuring Big Boi and Lil' Jon
A Friendly Stranger by Timberlake
  A Friendly Stranger


Having fun sucks. Time always goes by too quickly when you're having the time of your life with the man of your dreams. Too bad it can't last forever, I could've saved myself the painful goodbye I'm preparing myself to endure tomorrow afternoon when I head back home.

Justin's just as disappointed as I am about my departure. He told that he wished he could've spent most of the day with me, but this was a tour. He had to practice and perform before packing up and heading out again. So, as I gloomily packed my suitcase, I crumpled my nose and sighed pitifully.

I had only spent one week with Justin, but within that week I've been to Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Camden, New Jersey, and Delaware. We're back in New York and I can't even stay to see all of the attractions that I missed on my previous visit. It's tiring though, all the moving around. I feel terrible about everybody on the tour having to deal with this for a few more months.

I finally zipped my suitcase and duffel bag closed as I sat down on the king size bed in Justin's room. I looked around, still in awe at it's beauty, before my boredom settled in. I tapped my fingers and rolled my eyes as I stood up. I walked over to the bureau and grabbed my cell phone. I might as well go for a walk since I won't be doing anything else, so I put on my hoodie and headed out.

My walk was short because of my pit stop at a small cafe a few blocks from the hotel. I ordered myself a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese and got water for my drink. I sat at a table in the corner of the room and began to eat my bagel. As I sat in comfortable bliss, I failed to notice my audience. I damn near choked when I saw Danyelle hovering over me with a nervous look spread across her face.

"Alonsha, before you say anything, I just wanted to talk." And I just wanted to shove my foot up your ass.

"Sorry, but I don't talk to skanks." I continued to snack on my food when I heard the chair across from me pull out.

"Fine, but at least hear me out." I rolled my eyes at her blatant stupidity.

"Danyelle. . ."

"I wanted to apologize." she interrupted. Apologize?

"For trying to steal my boyfriend?" I asked, rhetorically, "Apology not accepted." She sighed and I smiled inwardly, satisfied with her current frustration.

"I wasn't trying to steal him." she corrected.

"Well, what do you call shoving your tongue down his throat?" I could see the blood rushing up to her cheeks as a passing waiter glanced over at us.

"I wasn't thinking, okay?" No. "Look, Alonsha, what you and Jay have is nothing I could ever break up."

"Is this the part where I'm suppose to believe you?" I asked her.

"It's the truth," Danyelle said, "He. . . He just threw me on my ass." I couldn't help but snicker as I visualized it happening in front of me.

"Serves you right." I commented. She shrugged and smiled softly.

"Yeah, it did," she admitted, "I was being the type of woman every female hates."

"You mean the smutty ass, brainless slut that tries to steal our men?" Okay, that might have been mean, but the hoebag deserves it.

"Exactly," she agreed, "But you have to believe when I say how sorry I am." I sighed and bit my bottom lip.

"Okay," I said, "I believe you." She smiled and sat up.

"Good, because I'd hate to have you and Justin hating me."

"Justin doesn't hate you," I assured her, "He's just. . . pissed off." She shrugged.

"If you say so," she told me, "But with him ignoring me and giving me death glares, I'm not to sure." Call me crazy, but I could've sworn her eyes glazed over.

"Justin just needs time to think it through," I said in a surprisingly calm voice, "He cares about your friendship." I didn't know why I was being so nice to her, but I couldn't help it. She was being so honest and I couldn't let that go with some form of acknowledgment.

"Thanks, Alonsha." She said she picked up her purse. I watched as she shuffled through her bag and pulled out some money.

"You getting some lunch?" I asked curiously as I polished of what was left of my bagel.

"Nope, but you're bagel is on me."

"No, that's okay. I'll pay for it." She waved me off and grinned.

"This is only a small percentage of all the things I've gotta do to make everything up to you." She placed a ten dollar bill on the table and stood.

"Well, okay." I said reluctantly as I stood also.

"You want me to walk you back to the hotel?" she asked. I shrugged and stood next to her.

"Sure, why not?"


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"So, you forgave her?" Justin asked as he propped himself up on his pillow. I shrugged as best I could in the tangle of sheets covering my body and sighed.

"I don't know," I answered, "Maybe, maybe not."

"Well, did you say 'I forgive you'?" he asked. I turned on my back and looked up at his high ceiling.

"No." I said simply.

"Then she's not forgiven," he decided as a smug grin spread across his face. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the ceiling.

"You know, I really don't want to talk about Danyelle." Justin chuckled lightly and his head was suddenly hovering over mine.

"I'm sorry," he smiled, "But I find your new friendship with her absolutely fascinating." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"There's no friendship," I corrected, "I just felt bad for her, Justin. She looked like she was gonna cry."

"So?" he asked with a small shrug.

"I'm sorry, Jay. But people have an effect on me." He smiled and brushed his nose up against mine.

"Do I have an effect on you?"

"I kinda fell in love with you, so what do you think?" He laughed and kissed my lips softly. I was instantly overcome with a warmth of electricity that only Justin could give. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him deeper, allowing my tongue to collide with his.


Baby would you mind touching me?
Ever so slowly
You're making me quiver



I felt Justin's hand slide down my leg, cupping the crook behind my knee. I giggled lightly as his fingers brushed my skin and Justin smiled against my lips. He kissed me softly before spreading my legs apart. He rested himself between them and moved his hands from my leg to my shoulders, slowly pulling the blanket down.


Baby would you mind undressing me?
Making me feel sexy
While in the moment



Talk about feeling sexy. He was looking at me like I was the hottest thing since sliced bread. I loved the feeling of confidence that flowed over me when he began to kiss a trail down the valley between my breast. The hot wetness of his mouth sent shivers down my spine as I caressed his buzzed head.


Cause I'm gonna
Bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you
Tell you how much I've missed you



Before I knew it, we were all over the place. Touching. Licking. Even an occasional nibble here and there. I was on fire as Justin's warm breath blew past my ear.

"Let me have you from behind." he whispered in a voice that couldn't be described. It was so thick and sensual that I quickly obliged to his request. He pulled away from me, allowing me room to turn my back to him and get on my knees. I could feel his eyes on me and my want for him grew in the pit of my stomach.


I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you
Love you, hold you make love to you
And I'm gonna
Kiss you suck you taste you ride you
Feel you deep inside me ooh



My hands blindly found the edge of the headboard. I gripped it for support as I felt Justin slip inside me. I moaned at the wonderful sensation as he thursted inside of me. The bed shook and the mattress creaked beneath our moving weight.


I just wanna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you, make you come too



I could feel Justin's chest against my back as he leaned over me. One of his hands found a place next to mine on the headboard to help support him. The other hand was on my breast, kneading and gripping it. I squeezed my thighs together, causing my inner walls to tighten. Justin moaned and his hand left my breast and found my clit instead.

I felt his fingers rub it in a circular motion that caused me to groan. He continued to touch me and thrust in me. I could feel myself begin to weaken because of my impending orgasm.


Baby would you mind coming inside of me?
Letting your juices free
Deep in my passion



"Shit. . ." I breathed as my hand left the headboard and rested in-between my legs. I held his hand in place and pressed his finger on my sensitive area, knowing that I'd come when I did so. He halted his thrusting momentarily as I closed my eyes in pleasure. I nearly collapsed as I came. Justin began to thrust into me again and a few seconds later, I could feel him explode inside of me.

We stayed still for a moment, trying to find our normal breathing patterns again. Justin slowly pulled out of me and flopped down on the bed. I pealed my hands off of the headboard and slide out of bed, standing in front of him.

"That was nice. . ." he breathed with a smile across him face. I smiled down at him and offered him my hand.

"Yes, but now you have to take me to the airport." He pouted and grabbed my hand, pulling down onto the bed. He climbed on top me and pinned me down.

"Stay with me." he pleaded as he stared into my eyes.

"I can't, you know that." He pressed his forehead against mine and kissed me.

"Screw the rules, you can stay." I wish I could've, but the tour manager made it perfectly clear that a week was more than enough.

"This tour is a major part of you career, Jay. I'd hate to mess it up for you." He playfully rolled his eyes and stood. This time, he offered his hand and pulled me up towards him.

"You care too much about me, you know that?" I laughed lightly and before stepping front of him.

"Would you rather have me hate you?" I asked as Justin shrugged.

"If it makes you all hot and mad like you were with Danyelle. . ." I smacked his chest and rolled my eyes.

"You are so nasty." I commented as I made my way into the bathroom.

"And you're so naked." he informed me as he stepped inside the bathroom also. I was naked. And, for once, I wasn't hiding myself from him. Wow.

"I didn't even notice." I said in awe as Justin adjusted the water's temperature for our shower.

"I wish I could say the same thing," Justin said, "But I've been staring at your ass this whole time." I laughed and stepped inside of the shower. Justin quickly followed and automatically pressed me up against the wall.

"Damn, boy," I smiled, "You don't waste anytime, do you?" He just smiled and captured my lips in his own.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Well, I'm finally on my way home. Saying goodbye to Justin hadn't been so bad. I didn't cry. . . that much. I know, I'm a loser, but I can't help it. I love him. And we all know how much it hurts to have to say goodbye to someone you love. I wouldn't be able to see him for another month. With my schedule and his schedule, things are going to get hectic. I can feel my stress already rising and I get the urge to turn back around and go back to Justin.

He takes it all away.

I guessed that's why I love him so much. He doesn't let the world rest on my shoulders. He protects me and loves me. Even when I don't think he wants me, he does. When I don't see the beautiful woman he loves, he does. When I hurt, he does. When I can't stand the world, he makes it go away. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate it all.

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman. We'll be landing shortly in Los Angeles International, so please secure your safety belts and thank you for flying American Airlines." I did as told and braced myself for the landing. I hated flying and I hated the bubble that always seemed to pop in my ear when the plane touched the ground.

"Flying sucks." I hear someone grumble. I turn to my left and saw the guy that had been sleeping for most of the flight, wide awake and well aware of his surroundings. I giggled lightly at his pale appearance. He looked over at me and I quickly stifled my laugh.

"Is my fear entertaining to you?" I heard him ask and I quickly regretted my childish snicker a few seconds ago.

"No," I answered, meekly, "I have the same fear." His face lit up and he smiled, revealing a row of pearly whites.

"Good to know I'm not alone," He grinned, "Adam." He extended his hand towards me and I shook it.

"Alonsha." I informed him. He nodded and sat back in his chair.

"Alonsha, huh?" I nodded, "That's very beautiful. It suits you." I smiled at him shrugged.

"Thanks, I guess." He laughed and shook his head.

"Let me guess, you have a boyfriend?" I nodded and smirked.

"Yeah, I do." I stated firmly.

"Lucky guy." I smiled softly and turned my attention the window. A few seconds later, I heard the muffled sound of some form of music and glanced over at Adam. His eyes were closed as he bobbed his head to the music in headphones. It reminded me of Justin for some reason.

Damn, I can't go one minute without him on my mind. I'm completely headsprung.

"Hey," I turned my head to Adam, "You wouldn't have some spare batteries laying around, would you?"

"I don't think so," I said as he sucked his teeth.

"Damn, how am I suppose to keep myself entertained now?" His face turned in a pout as he put away his CD player.

"There's always DVDs." I suggested.

"Nah, I don't have anything good." he complained. I smiled and grabbed my small bag. I pulled out my stash of DVDs and offered them to him.

"If you see something you like, you can borrow it." He smiled.

"Sweet, Lord of the Rings. . ." My eyes widened with excitement.

"You like Lord of the Rings?" He turned towards, his eyes smiling.

"Oh my god, it's only the best movie ever made." I laughed and nodded in agreement.

"My boyfriend thinks I only watch it for Orlando Bloom, but I think it's pretty good." Adam laughed and shook his head.

"So you're telling me you don't just watch it for him?" I smiled guiltily.

"Well, he's just a bonus." Adam laughed again and pointed his finger at me.

"Yeah, I knew it." he accused, "Women are always looking for the Bloom."

"The Bloom?" I questioned before laughing lightly.

"You don't like my phrase?" he asked in shock, "I'm offended."

"You're dramatic." I corrected. He smiled.

"Well, that too." he admitted. Adam took the movie out of it's case and popped it into the DVD player. He propped his screen up and I shifted in my seat it get a better view.

"Skip those scenes, lets get straight to the troll fight." He laughed at my urgency and did as I asked.

"Three words, baby," he said, "Best. Scene. Ever." I laughed before returning my attention back to the screen.

This Adam guy was alright.



Song Credit(s):

"Would You Mind?"- Janet Jackson
Jealous by Timberlake
  Jealous


Guess what? It's over. It's finally over. Justin's U.S. tour is coming to an end and I cannot tell you how excited I am to have him back home where he belongs. The months had been long and tiring. Flying to every state once a month to see him became a ritual for me, but I'm ready to break that habit. Only three weeks and four days to go. Believe me, I've marked my calender and plan to be the first person at that gate when he comes off that plane.

But I haven't spent my time alone and bored. I've been hanging out with Adam Harris, the guy I met on my way home. He's amazing. It turns out that he was flying down to LA to apply for a counseling job at the rec. The kids loved him. Chris and him have become best buds. But Justin. . . He's another story. He wasn't too happy about Adam. In fact, he practically hates the guy. I don't understand why, he hasn't even met him yet. A part of me thinks he's jealous because if I jokingly say that he was jealous, he gets all defensive. Come on. Justin against Adam? Justin wins without a doubt. He has my heart and no other man can make me turn away from him.

But I like his jealousy for some reason. It makes me feel like I'm not the only insecure person in this relationship. It's nice not to be alone.

Anyhow, I've done some serious thinking these last few months and I've decided to go on a vacation. I need it. Badly. I'm so stressed right now and I just need to get away. Clear my head. Relax. Have some emergency Alonsha time. I'm still deciding on where to go, but as long as it's out of California, I'm all for it.

"Ms. D, I'm not getting this." I looked at Jill with a sympathetic glance as she pulled at her long blond hair in frustration.

"It's simple, honey. All you have to do is put the distance over time and get the velocity." She looked up at me, her green eyes full of confusion.

"Put the what over what and get the what now?" I laughed and sat up straighter.

"Okay, you take the fifty-two and put it over ten. . ." I began to explain before a knock at my door cut me off short.

"Lon, can I speak to you for a minute?" I looked up in time to see Adam giving me an urgent look. I looked over at Jill, who rolled her eyes.

"This can't wait?" I asked, politely.

"I just. . ." He paused, "It's important." I looked at him weirdly before turning back to Jill.

"I'll get Chris to help me," she stated as she gathered her books. Adam held the door open for her before shutting it as she left. His slender frame walked briskly to my desk and he sat with a plop across from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately. He sighed and pouted before shrugging.

"I don't know." I raised a brow and nodded slowly.

"Uh huh. . ." I said, unsure, "Care to elaborate?"

"I'm breaking up with Kim." My eyes widened in shock.

"Again?" I asked. He nodded and shamefully buried his face in his hands.

"I can't do it. . . We're just not working out." I rolled my eyes, tired of the same line from him. If there was anything unflattering about Adam, it was his inability to commit. He's the type of guy who can't go three seconds without looking at another woman.

"I thought you loved her." I stated.

"I do, it's just. . ."

"You can't control your hormones?" I asked bluntly.

"Look, I just think it's better to break things off than to cheat." Normally, that would've been reason enough. But he never cheats. He dates and leaves. Dates and leaves. He doesn't cheat.

"You never cheat." I voiced as Adam bit his thumbnail.

"Of course I don't," he said, "I don't have a girlfriend, therefore, I can't cheat." I sighed dramatically and Adam bit his lip.

"You are so weird." I said tiredly.

"Who are you telling?" He smiled softly, "How could I not want to be with someone I love?" I shrugged. I'm the last person who would know the answer to that.

"Adam, you can't keep breaking up and making up with this girl," I explained, "She's gonna get tired of it and might not take you back."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"Than don't break up with her," I said softly as I leaned over my desk, "If you love her, you'll make it work." His hazel eyes leveled up to my brown ones.

"I don't think I can do that," he breathed. It sounded like he was going to cry.

"Adam. . ." I said soothingly.

"No, Alonsha," he said, cutting me off, "I'm gonna tell her to move on. To not take me back. She can do better anyway." As much as I hate to admit it, she can do better. A man that isn't willing to commit isn't worth it. But I know that Adam's a good man. I know that there's something else behind his fear of commitment.

"Are you sure there isn't anything behind all this?" I asked timidly. Adam shrugged and licked his lips.

"There's a reason behind everything, isn't there?" I nodded in agreement and dropped the topic completely. He was uncomfortable and I didn't want to pressure him into talking.

"Okay than, I guess I'm gonna head out." I announce. Adam takes the cue to stand but he stops when his eyes fall onto my calender.

"Randy Candy?" He smiles and I nod.

"My boyfriend's coming back that day." I explain. He laughs.

"He lets you call him Randy Candy?" I roll my eyes and smile before grabbing my purse.

"I'm glad his nickname amuses you," I say dryly, "Now get out of my office." He giggles.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." I rolled my eyes again before walking out of my office and to the front with Adam by my side.

"You need a ride?" I offer as he holds the front door open for me.

"Yeah, because I really didn't want to catch the bus." I laughed and nodded. We walked over to my car and hopped in.

"Seat belt?" I question. He securely clicks himself in and turns to me with a grin.

"Check."

"Music?" He turns on the radio, blasting some Mary J. Blige.

"Check."

"Okay," I say as I but the gear in reverse, "Lets get going."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


After driving around in silence for ten minutes, Adam spoke softly.

"Alonsha, do you mind if I hang out with you until eight?" he questioned, "My roommate's having 'company'." He used air quotations and I smiled softly.

"Sure," I answered, "It was just gonna be me and Bos anyway. I'd enjoy the human company." Adam laughed as I made a right at the corner, heading back in the direction of my apartment complex.

We reached my place in no time. Adam, being the gentleman that he is, grabbed my bag full of paperwork and carried it inside. As soon as I opened my apartment door, Bosco immediately began to bark happily as he wagged his little tail. I smiled, finding his excitement humorous, as I patted his head. Adam also gave him an affectionate rub on the back.

I headed into the kitchen, already seeing the answering machine blinking a red two. I pressed play as I placed my keys on the counter.

"Hey, Sexy," Justin, "I'm just calling to say hi. We're in Dallas. I'm good. Christina's good. We're all good. I miss you and I love you. Call me later. Bye, babe." I smiled and my heart leaped when he said that he loved me. He still makes me feel all warm inside with his soothing voice.

"Alonsha, it's me." Tiffany's voice interrupted my thoughts as message two began to play, "Me and Scott are still in Florida, but we'll be home tomorrow night," They had spent a week at some resort for their anniversary, "Speaking of vacation, did you figure out where you wanted to go? I want the details when I come home. I've gotta get going. Love ya, sugar!" I laughed and deleted the messages.

"Vacation?" I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard his voice.

"Yeah, I'm leaving for a week. Before Justin gets back though, I wanna be here when he arrives." He nodded.

"Good, you need one." I couldn't argue with him.

"Yeah, but I still haven't decided where I want to go yet."

"Well, when do you plan on leaving?" I sheepishly smiled.

"Friday. . ." His eyes widened.

"Friday?" he questioned as I nodded, "As in four days from now?" I nodded again. He laughed lightly.

"Shut up!" I whined, "I procrastinate." He nodded.

"Apparently." I rolled my eyes.

"Unless you plan on giving me suggestions on vacation spots, this conversation is completely pointless." He smiled.

"Okay, how about Hawaii?" I crinkled up my nose and headed out to the living room.

"Too obvious." I flopped on my sofa and Adam followed suit.

"Disneyland?"

"I said I wanted a vacation, not a drive around the block." He chuckled.

"Fiji." I raised a brow.

"Too rich for my blood."

"Jamaica?" I thought it over for a moment.

"It seems plausible." Adam smiled.

"I think we have a winner!" he said enthusiastically. I laughed and nodded.

"Jamaica it is."



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin sighed as his tired body sunk into the lavish sheets on his hotel bed. His eyes landed on the ceiling fan near the center of the room. He watched as it rotated, hoping he'd bore himself to sleep, but it didn't work. He groaned and rolled over on his side. He stared at the clock that read 1:32am. He didn't want to disturb her, but he needed to hear her voice. So, he reached over and grabbed his cell phone. After he dialed her number, he waited patiently for her to pick up.

"Hello?" He smiled at her soft tone.

"Hey, baby," he cooed, "Did I wake you?" Alonsha sighed.

"No, I just came in actually." He raised his brow and looked back at his clock, 1:35am.

"What time is it over there?" he asked.

"Uh. . ." Alonsha yawned, "Ten-thirty."

"Were you working late again?" Justin's fingers tugged at a loose string on his sheet.

"No, I actually got off early today," Alonsha informed him, "I was hanging out with Adam." Justin couldn't help but roll his eyes. Adam. The bastard. He should have known that's who she was with. It was always him. It made him uncomfortable. Uneasy. Self-conscious, even. Justin was jealous. Jealous. That was something new to him. His confidence in love had always secured him, but things were always different now. Alonsha was different. Adam was definitely different. He was real. With Britney, every guy that wanted her, could never have her. She was Britney Spears. A celebrity. Princess of Pop. But Adam could take Alonsha. Alonsha was. . . Alonsha. She was in his reach. A relationship between them could be a reality. He guessed that's why he felt somewhat threatened by this Adam character and he wanted him gone. He was beginning to understand how Alonsha felt around Danyelle.

"Oh, that's nice." Justin stated dully. He could hear Alonsha sigh and was sure she rolled her eyes.

"Justin, it's Adam. Don't upset yourself." Alonsha said calmly.

"I know it's. . . Adam," He couldn't even stand to say his name, "I know he's nothing to be worried about."

"Damn straight," Alonsha reassured, "But you still hate him, don't you?" Alonsha giggled lightly and Justin couldn't help but smile.

"I don't hate him, I just really dislike the guy." Justin corrected.

"Oh come on, Jay. You haven't even met him yet."

"You don't need to meet an ass to know its an ass." he stated, bluntly.

"He's a really sweet guy, Justin." Alonsha said.

"Yeah, you told me. . .a million times." Justin grumbled.

"I love you, Justin," Alonsha said, "If Adam intimidates you that much. . ."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who said anything about intimidation?" Justin questioned, defensively.

"Well, he obviously does something to you."

"Yeah, piss me off." Alonsha laughed.

"This is the Danyelle scenario all over again." Alonsha said.

"Yeah, and we both know how that turned out."

"Justin, please. For the love of all things good and holy. Adam doesn't want me." Alonsha said frustratedly.

"How do you know?" Justin asked, "Guys know how to mask their emotions."

"He's madly in love with someone. I'm the last thing on his mind, believe me." Justin remained unconvinced.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. . ." Justin sighed, "Enough about the dickweed." Alonsha laughed.

"You're so mean." Justin shrugged, despite the fact that she couldn't see him.

"Well, you love my mean ass, don't you?"

"Uh huh," Alonsha answered, "Hold up, someone's on the other line."

"It better not be Adam!" Alonsha laughed and clicked over. Justin waited and stared at his clock before he heard her voice again.

"Oh my God, I've gotta go!" Alonsha said hurriedly. Justin's immediate response was to panic.

"What's wrong?" he asked, "Is everything alright?" Alonsha laughed, giving him a rush of relief.

"Ally's having her baby!"
Old Habits by Timberlake
  Old Habits


I had been at this hospital all night, and no baby. Ally had contractions and is still going. She complains about the pain and I have to stand over her and hold her hand. I know she's scared. This is her first child. Hell, I'm scared for her. Jared has spent most of the night awake. I kept telling him to sleep, but he didn't want to miss one moment. But, finally, I got him to rest and relax for the sake of Allison.

"Alonsha?" I lifted my head up and held Allison's hand.

"You okay, Al?" I asked softly. Her eyes glazed over with tears.

"I'm so scared something's gonna go wrong." She whimpered and wiped her eyes, "I want everything to be okay."

"And it will," I assured, "You and Jared had prepared for this since you found out you were pregnant. You'll do fine and you'll have a healthy baby to coo over." She smiled and nodded.

"Oh shit," she groaned as she squeezed my hand. Sweet Jesus, she had a death grip. After a minute, her contraction ceased and she took a deep breath.

"Is it over?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, for now," she chuckled lightly, "Where's Jare?" I glanced at her curtain.

"On the other side of this curtain, knocked out cold." She laughed.

"Good, he needs to rest."

"And so do you." I stated. She smiled weakly and I pulled the sheet over her body.

"Thanks," she said, "Where's Tiffany?"

"On her way," I said, "She should be here any minute now."

"Okay," Allison said, "I'm gonna try to rest now." I nodded and released her hand. I stood and pushed the curtain aside. I looked at the chair in the corner. Jared was definitely knocked out. I smiled and walked out of the room. As I made my way down the hall, I spotted a vending machine. I could've sworn I heard that Snicker's bar calling my name as I made my way over to it. I placed my dollar bill in and ordered my chocolate bar.

"Lonnie, where is she?" I turned in time to see Tiffany jogging down the hall towards me, Scott was trailing behind with a worried look on his face.

"She's resting, but you can go in and see her." I informed Tiff as she nodded. I pointed her in the right direction and she was off, leaving me alone with Scott.

"I nearly hit an old woman trying to drive down here with Tiffany yelling at me to go faster." I laughed lightly and offered him a piece of my candy. He broke off a piece at the end and popped it in his mouth.

"How was the vacation?" I asked as we headed down to Ally's room again. He shrugged and bit his lip.

"It was okay, I guess." I looked at him suspiciously.

"Okay?" I asked. He shrugged again.

"I just. . ." He sighed and licked his lips.

"Scott, what's wrong?" He reached out and took hold of my wrist, leading me away from Ally's room.

"I asked Tiffany to marry me." he confessed. My eyes widened and I smiled. But my grin fell when I saw the sad look on his face.

"That's suppose to be a good thing, right?" I asked.

"I thought that too," Scott said softly, "Until she told me no."

"No?" He nodded.

"No. N-O. No." He rolled his eyes, "I can't even believe she said that to me."

"Well, what happened?" I questioned.

"We argued. I said some things, she said some things. . ." He shook his head, "I can't even look at her without hearing that 'no' echoing through my head." I reached out and rubbed his arm.

"I'll talk to her," I said, "Something's gotta be up for her to say no."

"No, don't," Scott said, "She didn't want me to tell anybody about what happened." Since when do we keep secrets from each other?

"Don't worry, Scott." I told him, "I'm sure she'll come to her senses about things." I wasn't sure at all. I just couldn't tell him that. But how could Tiffany tell him no? She's the queen of love. The pusher of love. The 'take a good man when you have it' woman who wouldn't let me run from my feelings for Justin. This news contradicted everything Tiffany preaches. Something's definitely wrong.

"Nurse! Nurse!" Scott and I turned to Jared's worried voice. We watched as he grabbed a nurse and informed her Allison was going into labor.

"Calm down, sir. We've got it." The nurse smiled, obviously familiar with his type of behavior, before walking into Allison's room. Within seconds, three other nurses came into view. They wheeled Al, bed and all, down the hall. Jared jogged beside them, never leaving her side.

"I can't believe Al's having her baby!" Tiffany said giddily as she approached us. Scott smiled softly, trying to mask his own pain.

"We should probably go sit in the waiting area." I said, "It's probably gonna be a while." They both nodded and followed my lead.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Farah Cady Roberts.

That's her name. The beautiful baby girl I have the honor of calling a niece. She's so cute. Her hazel eyes glimmered in the hospital lights as she stared around the room she was in. I couldn't imagine what was running through her mind. She's probably so lost. If you're in somebody's stomach for nine months, you kind of get used to it.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I heard Allison's voice and smiled. She had been knocked out for four hours now. She looked so tired, but I guess having a baby does that to you.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous." I agree as smile down at the new bundle of joy.

"Could you bring her here? I wanna hold her." I walked over to her "bed" and lifted Farah's tiny body carefully. She was so light. The blankets were most of the weight. Anyway, I continued my mini journey over to Allison. She reached up slowly, careful not to tug to hard because of the IVs that were placed in her hands.

"There ya go," I said as I reluctantly released her. Allison smiled and held her gently against her chest.

"Hey, I brought Chinese," I turned around in time to see Jare walking in with two bags full of lunch platters. He handed me a bag, saying that Tiffany's, Scott's, and my orders were in there. He strolled pass me and over to Al's side. He sat in a chair by her bed, placing the food on the floor in the process. I watched as his face glowed with pride as he took Farah into his arms. I got the feeling that this was a family moment and decided I should leave.

I made my way down the hall, in search of Scott and Tiffany. They had ran off together to talk and I haven't seen them since. As I walked along, I saw so many happy parents walking out of the hospital, coming into the hospital, walking around the hospital. So many new families and new additions. It made me think about my own family. Was my dad glowing when he held me in his arms? Did he even bother to hold me?

The thought of him not doing so depresses me. It brings me back to the age old question of whether or not he loved me at all. I can feel myself begin to choke up and I decide to sit outside for some fresh air instead of searching for my missing friends.

I find a bench near the entrance of the hospital and sit down with a plop. I place the food next to me and slouch. I haven't thought about my father in months and the moment I do, I feel like I'm back to square one. I'm self-conscious again. I'm questioning myself with a million questions a second, all of which have yet to be answered. And why? Beats the crap out of me. . .

Actually, my dad was the one who beat the crap out of me. . .

You see!?! Where the hell did that come from? God, I hate that man. He's screwed me over entirely. I shouldn't practically hate myself. I should love me. I should embrace my curves. I should think I'm worthy of a good man. Of being happy.

But I don't.

I feel as though I should suffer. Like I ruin lives. Like I don't fit into anything and shouldn't try to. Sometimes, I truly feel like I'm met to be alone. But why do I feel like such crap now? I have everything. A stable career. Great friends. A more than perfect man that loves me. Yet, I manage to feel so. . . incomplete.

That's why I want to go on this vacation. Maybe this time away will help me clear my head. Help me find the one thing that I'm missing that's making me so incomplete.

"There you are!" I looked up in time to see Tiffany walking over to me, a broad smile adorning her face. She sat next to me with a plop and swung her long black hair over her shoulders.

"There you are," I said, "Where the hell were you?" I asked as she greedily dug through the bag.

"Um. . . Scott and I needed to talk," She paused and looked up at me sadly, "He asked me to marry him." I smiled and wondered if I should play dumb or admit I knew. I chose the latter.

"He told me," I confessed, "He also said you told him no." She smiled sheepishly and took a bite out of her egg roll.

"I panicked," Tiffany explained, "When he said it, I froze and I said no for reasons unknown." I smiled and nodded.

"So, since you panicked and all, does this mean it wasn't a no?" Her smile was back on her face in no time as she nodded vigorously.

"I'm getting married!" She yelled so loud that a few nurses turned around and smiled in our direction.

"YAY!" I shouted giddily. We stood and held hands, hopping around like a bunch of school girls before settling into the bench again.

"Damn, I can't believe I'm getting married," Tiffany sighed, "My mom is going to freak out!" We laughed and she broke me off a piece of her orange chicken.

"I can't believe it took you guys so long," I said, "You've been planning your wedding day since I met you." She nodded guiltily.

"Well, all of my early planning is finally coming to good use."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


So, Thursday came by sooner than I thought and I'm halfway packed for my trip. I'm excited. I'm finally getting away from this stressful area for a moment of time. Hopefully this won't be a total waste of time.

Hopefully.

"Damn, I'm usually the one packing." I turned and watched as Tiffany strolled into my room and sat on my bed.

"It's weird for me too." I sighed, "I'm afraid to leave. I've never been anywhere without you guys." Tiffany smiled and shrugged.

"There's a first time for everything," She patted my back, "Besides, it's only a week, right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, just a week." She turned to view my suitcases, all neatly assembled and waiting in the corner of my bedroom.

"That's all you're bringing?" I laughed at her dramatic tone.

"That's like half my wardrobe," I said, "That's more than enough, right?" She raised a brow and bit her lip.

"For you." I laughed, "Seriously, that would last a day if it were me." The sad thing was, she wasn't lying.

"Well, it's not you." I said as I zipped up my duffel bag, "I don't go through clothes like a certain somebody." Tiffany laughed and stood.

"Well, miss missy, I'm off to bed. I gotta start dreaming about my wedding." I laughed and she walked over and hugged me.

"'Night, sugar." I said. She smiled and waved as she made her way out of my room. I walked over to the door and shut it. I slowly slipped into bed and rolled over onto my back, staring at the ceiling. I sighed and wondered whether or not I should pray. I haven't prayed in a while come to think of it. I had sorta lost my faith as things progressed. As my pain increased. I just feel like God abandoned me as my life went on.

I decided not to pray.

Instead, I flipped onto my stomach, reaching over to turn off my lamp, before settling into the comfort of my pillow. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.
Beautiful by Timberlake
  Beautiful

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. I hope I'm not calling you too early." I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"No, I was just about to leave." I informed him as I trudged through the hallway and to the elevator.

"Well, I'm glad I got you before you reached the airport." I could almost feel his smile against my cheek as I held the phone against my ear.

"Me too. I was gonna call when I landed."

"I wouldn't ask you to do that, Lonnie." Justin said softly into the phone, "This is your vacation. It's all about you." I opened up my trunk and reluctantly piled in my suitcases.

"Yeah, it's all about me," I mumbled, "I still feel dumb doing this alone." Justin chuckled lightly.

"There's nothing wrong with vacationing alone," Justin reassured, "Lots of people do it."

"Yeah, lots of crazy people." I shot back.

"See, you'll be with your own kind." I rolled my eyes at his joke and sighed.

"I'd curse you out, but I don't want to bring all of that negative energy with me on the plane." He laughed again, the vibrations sent shivers down my spine.

"I was joking, geez," Justin sighed, "Have a good time and relax."

"I will, I will." I said as I made my way inside of the car.

"Okay, fly safe then," Justin told me, "I love you." Right there. That did it. My tear ducts opened and unleashed their fiery. I was going to hell for doing this.

"I love you too."


I'm a horrible person. I'm one of those people you never turn your back to. One of the irrational bastards that make life harder on everybody. The type of woman that makes her mistakes and never finds a way to fix them. I'm a coward. I'm a self-conscious loser who looks in the mirror and sees an even bigger loser. But most of all. . .

I'm a liar.

I lied to everybody. I said that I'm going on vacation. And I am. Just for more than a week. Maybe a few months. Maybe even a year or two. I wasn't going to Jamaica. When I said I didn't know where to go, it was just a front. I was just too scared to tell the truth. I couldn't even face myself with the truth.

I was running away.

I couldn't stay here. In LA. In my apartment. In my relationship with Justin. In my tormented soul. I needed an escape. And I found one. I finally took the initiative for the first time in my life, and I'm afraid that I'm not making the right decision.

I know what all of you are thinking.

You're such an ungrateful bitch, Alonsha.

Take your ass back home or else. . .


Believe me, I have that little voice inside of my head too. Telling me that maybe I shouldn't do this. That I shouldn't be on this plane headed to a place where I don't know anybody. Where I'm nobody. Where I'm not Alonsha Daniels, but just another new face.

But there's another part of me that's jumping for joy. That's saying Finally, you're doing something right! And, for some odd ass reason, I'm listening to it.


The time is right
I'm gonna pack my bags
And take that journey down the road
Cause over the mountain I see the bright sun shining
And I want to live inside the glow
Yeah



All of this is somewhat liberating. It feels like I'm taking a step outside of my secluded box. The last time I did that, I let myself fall in love with Justin. . .

Justin. I know that I'll never find someone like him again. Someone so real and humble. Yet, so cocky and superficial. A man so breathtakingly gorgeous, but so childishly cute all the same. I love him. I really do. That's why I couldn't tell him about how I feel. About what I'm doing. Because I know that he would've convinced me to stay. He wouldn't even need to ask. Just one look from him would make me crumble. Would make me throw down my bags and run into his open arms.

But that wasn't what I needed.


Please understand that it not that I don't care
But right know these wall are closing in on me
I love you more than I love life itself



I want to see if my time alone will help me be able to live with myself. To find my good traits and accept my bad ones. I want to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and smile. Think that I'm not too bad on the eyes and be comfortable in my own skin. Be the woman I always wanted to be.


But I need to find a place were I can breathe
I can breathe
I wanna go to place were I can hold the intangible
And let go of the pain with all my might



Hopefully, all my hopes and all these aspirations aren't all in vain. Hopefully, I'm making the right decision.


I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"This is so weird," Tiffany pouted as she walked inside of her apartment. Scott was right on her heels, carrying the grocery bags.

"What?" he asked, genuinely confused. Tiffany sucked her teeth, annoyed with his clueless behavior.

"This!" She animatedly swung her arms about the apartment. Scott nodded, finally catching on.

"You miss her already, huh?" He smiled as her adorable pout came across her face again.

"Yeah," she sighed, "She's all alone out there." Scott nodded and made his way into the kitchen.

"It's only a week, babe." he reasoned.

"I know, but still." Tiffany walked over to the fridge, preparing to place a gallon of milk in it, when a note on its door caught her eye.

"What is it?" Scott asked, noticing her silent state.

"It's a note from Alonsha," she informed him as she began to read, "Oh my God. . ." Scott hurriedly rushed to her side, reading over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly, but I feel like I have no other choice. . ." His voice fell as he read Alonsha's written words, "She ran away?" Tiffany turned and face him, her eyes glazing over with her angry tears.

"I'm gonna kill her."


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin smiled as he pulled up to his lavish estate. His blue eyes scanned his graveled driveway and he spotted his mother's Mercedes. Trace's fingers anxiously tapped against the steering wheel as he parked Justin's SUV. They both got out and went to the back, grabbing their luggage.

"Damn, it feels so good to be home." Trace groaned as he swung his duffel bag over his shoulder.

"You don't live here." Justin smiled, "But if you want to, the rent's due." Trace rolled his eyes and smiled as he walked up to the mahogany doors of Justin's mansion. Using his key, he managed to open the door with his free hand. Justin followed him into the house, dropping his bags as soon as he shut the door behind him.

"MAMA!" Trace called, knowing Lynn was in earshot.

"Hey, boys." Lynn greeted as she made her way out of the kitchen. Justin walked over and kissed her lovingly on the cheek. She smiled and Trace walked over and did the same.

"What ya cookin', good lookin'?" Trace asked as they strolled over to the kitchen.

"Some chicken, rice, gumbo. . ."

"Gumbo?" Justin asked giddily, "Please tell me Gran made some cobbler." Justin's eyes went into puppy mode and Lynn smiled.

"How could she not?" she asked, rhetorically. Justin cheered and began to pick at the treats Lynn had left on the table.

"Save some for me." Trace said as he began to reach for a piece of chicken.

"Justin, honey," Lynn said sweetly, "I need to talk to you." Justin turned away from the table, his cheeks puffed up with pieces of cobbler. Lynn raised a brow and smirked.

"Yes, mama?" Justin responded respectfully. His childish appearance only caused Lynn's heart to break.

This was going to crush him.

"Well, Alonsha. . ." she began before being cut off by Justin's excited tone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you," he said, "I have everything planned for us tonight. Lonnie and I are flying out to Florida and we're gonna spend the weekend at my beach house."

"Oh, that's nice, hun. But I really think. . ."

"But mom, the best part is, we've got the beach all to ourselves. I was thinking about dinner then a walk in the sand before we get some ice cream from this cute little stand a few minutes away from my place." Lynn frowned. He was really looking forward to his night with her. To his life with her.

"Justin, she wanted me to give you this." Lynn walked over to the cabinet and opened the door, pulling out an envelope, "She left this on your bed." Justin looked at his mother with a confused look before cautiously taking the envelope. He slowly began to tear it open and read her words. Trace looked up from the corn on his plate and stared at Justin. He watched as his friend's face dropped and paled. He looked sick.

"What's wrong, man?" Trace asked worriedly, "Is everything alright?" Justin didn't answer. Instead, he stood and balled up the letter, angrily tossing it into the trash can.

"This is all she left?" Justin asked his mother, never lifting his eyes to meet her gaze. Lynn nodded.

"I'm sorry." Lynn said softly, really not knowing what to do. Justin nodded and sighed.

"What's going on?" Trace asked, annoyed with their silent conversation. Lynn turned and faced him.

"She left," Lynn answered, "She's not coming back." Trace gasped lightly and looked over at Justin sympathetically as he sat down at the kitchen table. His eyes were focused intently on a spot on a floor before he finally spoke.

"How could she?"
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1025