Cheating is never good...but sometimes necessary. by Schnessa
Summary: A sequel to Cheating is never good...it's great!
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: Cheating is....
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8390 Read: 15406 Published: Aug 20, 2008 Updated: Aug 26, 2008

1. The Breakups by Schnessa

2. The New Guy by Schnessa

3. The Discussions by Schnessa

4. Making up... by Schnessa

5. Crazy fan or stalker??? by Schnessa

6. Deception in the making... by Schnessa

7. A bathroom??? by Schnessa

The Breakups by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So...this is the sequel since I kind of left ya'll hanging there....I'm working on it slowly so there will be more updates soon.

She was sitting on her couch all alone watching him host the ESPY awards. Normally she would be right by his side, sitting in the audience, laughing at his jokes but no. He had left her to be single and free. She wanted to cry seeing his handsome face on TV and that beautiful smile of his. She should change the channel but her heart wouldn’t let her. No matter what she still loved him.

 

She looked at the TV screen in wonder at how good he looked in his suit. She wondered to herself if he would have looked that good on their wedding day. The thought barely had time to register in her mind when she looked at her left hand. The engagement ring she used to wear with pride was no longer there. Her ring finger was empty of adornment just like her heart was empty without him.

 

She turned off the TV remembering how he had left her.

 

“What are you trying to say Justin?” Juliet asked as they stood in his room.

 

Justin’s eyes shifted from her gaze to the floor as he took a deep breath and swallowed, “Maybe, we just need time apart… I think we should postpone the wedding.”

 

Juliet stared at him, not sure what to think, and she continued staring at him until she was able to respond, “Did you ever even love me?”

 

“Of course I love you…” Justin said as he looked at her, “I just need to work some things out.”

 

“Then work them out,” Juliet told him as she took off her engagement ring and placed it on his dresser drawer, “Just don’t expect me to wait for you forever.”

 

“I promise, it won’t be long.” Justin told her as she left his place.

 

That had been a year ago. It appeared to her that he hadn’t worked anything out except of course to start dating Jessica Biel. He said it was just for publicity but you don’t date someone for a year just for publicity. To make matters worse she still worked for him. Everyday she saw him and everyday she was reminded of what would never be hers again.

 

She climbed into bed and let her tears fall. Every night for the past year she cried herself to sleep, her heart missing him dearly. If someone had told her it was going to end like this she would have stayed with Trace. She never thought she would experience a pain this great just by falling in love with Justin.

 

*Across town at Trace’s house *

 

“So do you have everything you need?” He asked as she struggled with Max’s car seat and his various bags and toys.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be at my parents if you want to see your son.” Joanna told him as she took Max from his arms and put him in his car seat.

 

“Okay. I’ll be sure to call before I drop by.” Trace told her as she buckled Max in.

 

Joanna turned to him as she placed her hands on her hips, “I hope you’re not doing this for her… she loves Justin, you know.”

 

“I know she loves him. I just can’t stand all this fighting between us. Let me have some time alone to work things out, okay?” Trace told her before kissing her cheek softly then stepping back as she got in her car and drove off with his son.

 

He watched as her car drove off until he could no longer see the taillights. He made his way back inside his house flopping down on the couch and letting out a sigh. He wondered if he was doing the right thing in separating from Joanna. They were always fighting especially since Justin and Juliet were no longer together.

 

She was always accusing him of being out late with Juliet when he was really at Justin’s. How do you convince your best friend that he made the biggest mistake of his life when part of you is happy that he let go of the girl you loved? Jessica was a great girl but nobody held a candle to Juliet and Justin was starting to understand that.

 

Trace still loved Juliet and part of him always would but he had a family now. He loved his son and he wished Joanna could see that he was choosing them. He wanted the best for Justin and Juliet and he knew that was each other. He just wished they would see it before it was too late and get back together. He just wanted everyone to be happy.

 

 

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
The New Guy by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
another chapter...I'm glad everyone is happy that I'm bringing this story back to life.
The New Guy

Justin walked into the             William Rast offices for his meeting and spotted a new guy talking to Juliet. He spotted Trace walking over to him and he pointed towards Juliet’s office, “Who’s the new guy talking to Jules?”

 

Trace looked over to the direction Justin was pointing at, “Oh that’s Shane. He’s the new guy we hired from Boston. He’s going to be helping Juliet.”

 

“Oh…how close are they?” Justin asked when he heard Juliet’s laughter. He watched as she playfully pushed Shane, who just inched closer to her.

 

“I really don’t know man. I heard they’ve been going on a couple of dates…nothing major.” Trace told him as they walked into the meeting room.

 

“A couple of dates? Since when did she start dating again?” Justin asked Trace in shock.

 

“I don’t know. I guess since Shane asked her out man. Did you expect her to wait for you forever? For Pete’s sake you’re dating someone else.” Trace said as he took a seat at the meeting room table.

 

“I’m not dating Jessica. We appear together in public but I go home alone. I love Juliet.” Justin explained as he took a seat next to Trace.

 

“No J. I love Jules. I would have never left her like you did. It kills me to see her dating that Shane guy but if it makes her happy then I’ll deal with it. Just like you should.” Trace told him before people started showing up to the meeting and their conversation was over.

 

*After the meeting *

 

“Hey Jules,” Justin said as he entered her office and sat on the edge of her desk. He noticed a picture of him and her still there.

 

“Hey Justin. Nice job hosting the ESPYs last night. You were great!” Juliet said as she threw him a small smile. No matter how angry and hurt she was she couldn’t lie to him.

 

“Thanks. That means a lot coming from you. So…” Justin said as he looked away from her for a second before diverting his attention back to her, “You’re dating that Shane guy now?”

 

“Um…I guess you can say that. He’s a really great guy.” Juliet told him as she looked away from his heavy gaze.

 

“You guess? So are you dating him or not?” Justin asked her as he watched her reaction closely.

 

“Yes but we’re not labeling our relationship just yet,” Juliet told him as she looked at her computer screen, careful not to look at him, “So how’s Jessica?” she asked as she changed the subject just to watch him squirm.

 

“Getting on my nerves. Her and her publicist. They want her to move in with me. I told them no. I only have enough space in my house for you.” Justin told her as she turned and faced him.

 

“What do you mean by that J?” Juliet asked as she searched his eyes for her answer.

 

“Hey J, you ready to go?” Trace asked as he entered Juliet’s office, “hey Jules, you look beautiful today.”

 

“Thanks Trace.” Juliet said as she continued to stare at Justin, waiting for his response.

 

“Yeah man, let’s go.” Justin said as he hopped off of Juliet’s desk and moved to leave her office.

 

“Justin,” Juliet said before he left.

 

“We’ll talk later Jules.” He said before he left her office with Trace.

 

“Hey, was that Justin Timberlake and Trace Ayala that just left your office?” Shane asked Juliet as he walked into her office and pointed behind him.

 

“Yes that was them.” Juliet said not looking away from her computer screen, her heart still racing from Justin’s presence.

 

“Wow. Will I get to meet them? I love that song Justin did with Fiddy!” Shane told her which caused Juliet to cringe.

 

First she had to deal with Justin’s strange behavior and now she had to deal with Shane’s teenybopper ass. This was beginning to be too much for her.

 

“Yeah you will. We’ll even travel with Justin sometimes.” Juliet explained as she tried not to roll her eyes at his excitement, “just to warn you Justin doesn’t like star struck employees. He likes to be treated like a normal guy. He’s pretty humble too.”

 

“Cool. So are we still on for dinner?” Shane asked, ignoring her warning about Justin.

 

“Sure. Tonight at eight, right?” Juliet asked, knowing he wasn’t listening to her about Justin.

 

“Yeah. You meeting me there?” Shane asked.

 

“Don’t I always?” Juliet asked, since she always met him wherever they would go just in case she wanted to leave.

 

“Okay, see ya then.” Shane said as he tried to kiss her cheek and Juliet pulled away.

 

“Not in the office.” Juliet gritted out through her teeth as he nodded and left her office without another word.

 

Juliet let out a sigh as he left, leaving her alone in her office to think. Justin’s words were still running through her head. As much as she wanted to hate him for leaving her and breaking her heart she still loved him. If he asked her to be with him she would in a heartbeat.

 

Shane meant nothing to her. He was safe. He didn’t believe in pre-marital sex so she didn’t have to sleep with him. He didn’t even drink or cuss. He was just something to fill her time with until Justin came to his senses. Which it appeared he was beginning too.

 

*At dinner (with Shane) *

 

“Hey, I was beginning to think you stood me up.” Shane said as Juliet walked towards his table at Cut.

 

Juliet just smiled at him as she took a seat and placed her keys and her cell phone on the table, “Sorry. I had to discuss some details with Johan. Can I have a tea?” Juliet asked as the waitress came by to get her drink order.

 

“Oh…it’s okay. You could have called though,” Shane muttered under his breath causing Juliet to glare at him.

 

Juliet was about to say some smartass comment back to him as her cell phone rang. “Excuse me…it’s Justin,” she explained as she checked her caller id and answered his call, “Hey J…Right now?… I’m kind of busy….How soon? I don’t know….I guess I could leave right now…. Yeah, see you in about 20 minutes….okay bye.” Juliet said as she hung up her cell phone, “I have to go Shane. Justin has something important he just has to discuss with me. I’m sorry.” Juliet rushed out as she grabbed her keys and her phone.

 

“Maybe I should come with you. You’re going to need my help with all the new graphics. If he wants that changed I need to know.” Shane said as he started to rise from his seat.

 

“NO!” Juliet shouted, startling him, “I mean…he didn’t ask for you to be present… plus he didn’t say what it was about. I don’t want it to be something personal and him get mad because I brought you, someone he doesn’t quite know. I’ll call you later.” She told him as she rushed out of the restaurant and headed towards Justin’s house.

 

She knew it was wrong leaving Shane at the restaurant alone like that. However she really didn’t want to be there. So when Justin called her she was more than happy to leave. Besides Justin seemed anxious to talk to her. She could only hope that he wanted to be with her again. Maybe her heart would be whole again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
The Discussions by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Another chapter YAY!!

He was nervous. Sure he could talk to her over the phone. He had no problem with that. It was explaining why he ended things with her face to face that had him shaking in his boots. However if everything went to plan she would be his again and his heart would be whole again.

Justin paced in his living room back and forth, awaiting Juliet's arrival. Buckley and Brennan just watched their master wear a hole in the carpet as they vegged out on his couch. Justin nervously fumbled with the chain that held Juliet's engagement ring around his neck. He usually kept it hidden underneath his clothing but he never left home without it. It made him feel close to her.

He knew she was on a date with Shane. He had talked to Johan after his meeting with Juliet. Johan had told him she had left ther office in a hurry to make her date. He hated the idea of her on a date with anyone but him. Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with that for long. She said she would be there in twenty minutes but it had been forty and she still wasn't there. Maybe she changed her mind? Maybe she decided she didn't want to talk to him at all? He was starting to lose it. The more time he had to himself the more time he had to lose his confidence.

Just as he was about to lose all hope of her ever showing up his doorbell rang. He put the chain holding her engagement ring back underneath his shirt as he headed to the door. He wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans before swinging the door open to greet her. However instead of Juliet standing on the other side it was Jessica. He let out a disappointed sigh before stepping aside to let her in.

"Sorry, paparazzi were following me and since we're supposed to be living together I couldn't go home." She explained as she stepped inside and headed into his kitchen.

"It's okay. I was just expecting someone else..." Justin trailed off as he took a seat on one of his barstools and watched as Jessica made herself at home in his kitchen.

"Oh really? Who?" She asked as she grabbed a bottle of water from his refrigerator and took a drink.

"No one." Justin said as he stared absentmindly at the wall.

"Maybe...Juliet?" Jessica asked as Justin's head snapped in her direction and he eyed her.

"Did you see her? As you were driving up? Was she out there?" Justin asked her frantically, searching for answers as to why Juliet wasn't there yet.

"No, I didn't see her. She's just the one person who can make you act like this." Jessica told him as she took another drink from her water bottle as the door rang and Justin jumped off the barstool and rushed to the front door.

Sometimes she wished that he liked her and their relationship wasn't for pretend and publicity. However she knew that wouldn't happen because Juliet had his heart. She knew he kept her engagement ring hidden around his neck. Just like he kept her memory hidden in his heart.

"Hi. Come on in. Jessica's here so we'll have to go up to my room to talk if that's okay with you?" Jessica heard him say as Juliet came into view.

She would never be able to compete with Juliet. She wasn't into girls although most of Justin's fans thought she was but Juliet always looked good. Even now she was wearing a pair of William Rast skinny jeans and a lambswool navy and white horizontal striped jacket that was buttoned up and had navy fringe along the buttons. The collar of the jacket folded like a cowl neck and looked great against Juliet's tan skin and long wavy brown hair.

Jessica watched with a small feeling of jealousy as Juliet unbuttoned her jacket and Justin took it from her and hung it up in his coat closet. She looked down at her own leather jacket that she was still wearing. Even with her beautiful jacket gone Juliet still looked great. She was wearing a black wool and cashmere off the shoulder dancer top that showed off her tan skin and stopped just slightly over her hips.

"Would you like something to drink? I made some sweet tea. I know that's your favorite." Justin asked as Juliet smiled at him.

"I would love some sweet tea J. With ice please." Juliet told him as she followd him into the kitchen and gave Jessica a small wave.

Jessica watched in silence as Juliet took a seat on the barstool Justin had previously occupied and Justin fixed Juliet and himself glasses of sweet tea.

"I was afraid you weren't coming." Justin told Juliet as he handed her a glass of sweet tea with ice.

"I went home to change since I wanted to get out of my work clothes and then I got stuck in traffic. I was going to call you and let you know but I left my cell at home when I was rushing out to come over here," Juliet told him with a small laugh, "You know how forgetful I am. This is really good J." She told him as she took a sip of the best sweet tea he had ever made for her.

"Thanks. I understand, LA traffic is a bitch sometimes. Not like Millington traffic." Justin told her with a chuckle.

"I know. In Millington you just have to watch out for the one horse at the one stoplight." Juliet told him with a smirk.

"Oh hush. Like Canyon, Texas is any better," Justin told her as they laughed about the small towns they were both from, "What do you say we continue this discussion upstairs?"

"Sure...you lead the way." Juliet told him with a smile as he lead her out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Hey Jess, you can just show yourself out. Be sure to lock the bottom lock before you shut the door, okay?" Justin asked as he stopped on the middle of the staircase.

"I totally forgot she was even here. She's so...quiet." Jessica heard Juliet whisper to Justin as they both shared a laugh and headed up to his room to have their private discussion.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Making up... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Update number one....YAY for the archive being back up...ya'll get 4 updates from me! lol

Jessica had waited on Justin's couch for them to come back downstairs much to the dismay of Buckley and Brennan. They ended up heading up the stairs and resting in front of their master's bedroom door. Jessica turned on his TV when it became apparent that she was going to have to wait for them longer than she expected.

*In Justin's room*

"So...why did you want me to come over?" Juliet asked as she took a seat in one of his dark chocolate leather chairs in the sitting area of his room.

"I wanted to explain my actions and hopefully maybe we could get back together." Justin told her as he took a seat on his leather ottoman across from her.

"Okay...so why did you end things Justin? I mean we could have been married by now." Juliet asked him as her fingers nervously fiddled with the small silver necklace around her neck.

"That's the thing Jules. I needed to repair my friendship with Trace. I couldn't get married if he wasn't going to be my best man. We talked about being in each other's weddings, raising our kids together. I wanted to do all that with him by my side."

Juliet scoffed as she looked at Justin, "Do you really think he'll be more accepting of our relationship now?"

"No...but I realized that I can't be without you. I've tried...Lord knows I've tried. My heart breaks everytime I see you and I can't be with you. I just hope by the time we do get married Trace understands and agrees to be my best man," Justin said as he ran his long beautiful fingers through his short curls, "I hope you can forgive me for being stupid. I still love you and I still need you."

"What about Trace? Won't he be upset and stop being your friend? What's going to happen to me when you decide that we aren't worth it and his friendship is more important than my heart J? And what about Jessica? Don't you have some contractual agreement with her?" Juliet asked since she heard Trace talking about it one time.

"We just won't tell Trace...at least not until he can handle it. As far as Jessica goes I'm sure she'll be fine with me seeing you as long as it doesn't get public and splashed on magazines that I'm cheating on her. Honestly I could care less about what Jessica thinks or says...I just need your love again." Justin told her, happy that she was at least considering it.

"So...you're saying we basically act like we did when we were cheating on Trace?" Juliet asked him with a small smile. She had always got a thrill when they were sneaking around.

"Yeah, I guess so. Also...as much as I hate to say this...it probably wouldn't hurt for you to continue to date Shane. Just no sex with him Jules!" Justin said as she got up from her seat and made her way into his lap.

His hand gripped her thigh as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "That won't be a problem. He doesn't believe in pre-marital sex. I should say the same thing for you. No sex with any girl, including Jessica, but me." Juliet told him as she nipped at the skin behind his ear before sucking on it softly.

Justin's hand gripped her thigh tighter causing her to moan against his ear, "Damn girl, did you miss your Daddy?"

"So much Daddy," Juliet whispered before Justin captured her lips with his, "J..."she whispered as she tried to pull away only to be met with his lips again, "J...I have...I have to get to work early...to meet...to meet with Johan and Marcella."

"Fine. I'll let you go, only because I know this new campaign is going to be time consuming for the website. Plus Johan and Marcella love you and only want to work with you. Can I at least walk you out?" Justin asked as she got up out of his lap.

"Sure baby. What are you going to be doing tomorrow?" Juliet asked as she opened the door and Buckley and Brennan came storming into Justin's room and made themselves comfortable on his bed.

Justin watched her pet them as they licked her face and wagged their docked tails as she showered them each with affection, "Just going golfing with Matt, Nick, and Marty. Do you want to meet up for lunch? We could "discuss" website stuff."

"Sure. Just call my cell when you're ready. I'll meet you wherever." Juliet told him as he took her hand and lead her down the stairs, "See you tomorrow Daddy," she told him with a cute little smirk as she put her jacket on.

"Yeah Mami...I can hardly wait for tomorrow," Justin said as his large hands gripped her small hips and pulled her closer to him, "I love you Mami...oh I almost forgot," Justin stated as Juliet's arms wrapped around his waist and he removed the chain hold her engagement ring from his neck, "I believe this is yours," he said as he handed the chain out to her.

"No baby, keep it. At least until you ask me to marry you again. Keep it safe around your neck honey. I love you too." Juliet told him as he put the chain back on and kissed her goodbye before she left his house.

"So you're back together with Juliet?" Jessica asked as Justin walked into his living room, startling him.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Justin asked as he flopped down in his recliner, remembering all the times he and Juliet had got it on in the very same recliner.

"I was hoping I could stay the night. I can sleep in one of your guest rooms. I don't want the paparazzi catching me leaving." Jessica told him as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"You're not staying here. I doubt there are any paparazzi out there waiting for you. They only take pictures of you when you're with me. I'm your meal ticket. You'll be fine. Just go home Jess," Justin told her as he grabbed the remote and turned off his TV, "I'm going to bed. So leave."

"Gosh, you get back together with Juliet and you get super pissy." Jessica told him as she got up and put on her leather jacket.

"No...I just don't like unwanted visitors in my house. Be sure to keep your mouth shut about Juliet too. I don't need Trace finding out from your big mouth. Also...tell your damn publicist I'm tired of her fucking tipping off the paps to my fucking whereabouts all the time. She's only allowed to do that when I'm making an appearance with you." Justin angrily told her as he got up from his recliner and headed towards his stairs.

"Fine. I'll let her know. Don't worry I won't let Trace know about your precious Juliet. Also it wouldn't kill you to be nice to me every once in awhile. I'll call you if I need you." Jessica told him before leaving and letting him go to bed in peace.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Crazy fan or stalker??? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Update number 2...YAY! lol

Juliet's morning had been pretty busy so far. Her and Shane were working with Johan and Marcella applying the new ad campaign to the William Rast website. They were also setting up a new website which would contain the William Rast movie Justin starred in and composed the score for. It was a major project but Juliet was happy to work on it for Justin.

Speaking of Justin he had already called her twice since she had arrived at the office. Once to tell her good morning and that he loved her and the other to tell her to meet him at The Ivy at 1:00pm. Why he piced The Ivy, she would never know. It was overpriced and not that good but she wasn't going to complain about meeting him there.

She was constantly checking her watch and at 12:30 she informed Johan, Marcella, and Shane that she had an important lunch with Justin. Johan and Marcella let her leave without question but Shane hounded her about joining her for Justin and her's lunch. She told him no and left the office with him following her out to her car.

"Why can't I come? I should be there if it's a lunch meeting." Shane said as they stood by her vehicle.

"Because we are going to continue the discussion we had last night. It's private. I'll call you though when I'm done. I have to go." Juliet told him as she got in her vehicle and left to meet up with Justin.

She was unaware that Shane had decided to follow her in his own car.

*At The Ivy*

Juliet arrived at The Ivy and gave the valet her keys as she took her ticket and walked to the entrance of the restaurant. She was immediately greeted by flashes of light and paparazzi calling out her name. She tried to manuever through them but they circled her like a pack of wolves.

"Juliet! Juliet! Are you here to meet Justin?" One paparazzo shouted at her.

"Juliet! Juliet! Are you and Justin back together?" Another one shouted in her left ear.

"Juliet! Does Jessica know you're here?" Another one shouted in her right ear as a camera went off in her face.

"Guys, come on. I got a business meeting to make with my boss. Make some room please." She told them as she made her way to the front steps of The Ivy.

"Still playing that boss card. Come on... at least admit that you two are at least fucking!" Another paparazzo shouted behind her.

"Oh you got jokes now! Boys...seriously....don't make me call Justin's bodyguards out here." Juliet told them as they parted and she was able to make it to Justin's table on the patio.

"Hey Jules," Justin said as he stood up and hugged her before whispering in her ear, "You look good in that little sundress."

"Thanks Daddy. I wore it just for you. You don't look bad yourself," She said as she pulled back and checked him out in his tight T-Shirt and William Rast jeans, "God, it was hell getting pawst all the photogs. I almost had to call Mike and Lonnie," she told him as she waved at the two bodyguards sitting a couple of tables away from them. She smiled as they waved back at her before she took her seat.

"Yeah, they're fucking vultures. I ordered you a tea and that salad that you like here. How was your morning?" Justin asked as he took a seat across from her.

"Good...just putting that website together for the William Rast ad movie. Shane is getting on my nerves though. I swear he just wants to fucking meet you. He begged me to come to lunch with me," She told him as the waitress smiled and said 'you're welcome' before taking off to give them some privacy, "And yours?" Juliet asked as she grabbed her fork and took a bite of her salad.

"Oh, it was a crapshoot. I mean those fucking photogs were all on the fairway and shit. Even interrupted my swing, they walked right onto the fucking green. So we ended up calling our game short," Justin said with lilt of disgust in his voice, "So...what's Shane deal with meeting me?" He asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Who knows? I haven't quite figured it out. Maybe he's just a fan or he wants to be just like you." Juliet told him with a smirk as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh God, not another one of those!" He said as they laughed.

They continued to eat and talk as the paparazzi camped out and took their pictures. Shane watched them from afar before deciding to go and introduce himself to Justin. He knew Juliet was going to be a little pissed at him but he was a big fan of Justin's. That is why he took the job in the first place. He really admired Justin's creativity and strived to be able to beatbox like him. Shane checked in his car with the valet before making his way to the patio and Justin's table.

"Hey Jules, mind if I take a seat?" Shane asked as Juliet looked at him in shock before turning her gaze to meet Justin's questioning gaze.

"What are you doing here? I specifically told you not to come!" Juliet told him as Justin stood up causing Mike and Lonnie to stand up as well.

"Shane, nice to meet you. Have a seat. No need to make a scene but next time don't show up where you're not invited." Justin said as he waved Mike and Lonnie down and he took his seat again.

"Nice to meet you too. I didn't mean to interrupt but Jules said this was a lunch meeting and I felt I should be here discussin the going ons of the new website." Shane explained as he took a seat and ignored Juliet's glare.

Justin chuckled as he noticed Juliet's glare. She sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. She really was cute when she threw her little temper tantrums. He threw a balled up napkin at her as she started to pout, "Behave and play nice."

Juliet smiled as she caught the napkin before it hit her, "I am."

"Excuse Jules, she likes to think she's helping protect me from the world of stalkers and crazy fans. But that's not you, is it?" Justin asked as he eyed Shane wearily.

"I am a fan but I wouldn't consider myself a crazy fan." Shane told Justin as he took a drink of Juliet's tea.

Justin almost laughed out loud as Juliet pushed her tea away in disgust. He realized maybe it would be harder for Juliet to date Shane than he orginally thought.

"Let's see....you followed Juliet from the office all the way over here. Then you proceeded to interrupt out private lunch, not to mention you just drank Juliet's tea without asking. All that together makes you seem a bit like a crazy fan." Justin said nonchantly as Juliet giggled at him and Shane's cheeks turned red.

"I've got to get back to the office. Anything you want me to tell Johan and Marcella?" Juliet asked Justin as she stood up.

"No, you know what I like and what I want for the line. Besides I've got to meet up with Marty then Tim later on." Justin told her as he reached for his wallet and pulled out a couple of bills before throwing them on the table, "She was a good waitress, right?" He asked as Juliet nodded her head and he threw down another bill for the tip.

"Tell Marty and Tim I said hi. Call me when you're done okay and we'll discuss the new layout for the JT.com website...oh...did you want to change up the Tennman Records layout and the background on your Myspace page?" Juliet asked as she got her valet ticket out of her purse.

"Yeah...sometimes I forget about those. How about I call you later tonight and you can come over. Then we can discuss layouts and stuff and then you can put it together tomorrow at the office. Shane, while Juliet is working on those three you should be helping Johan and Marcella." Justin said as they all left The Ivy.

As they made it to the steps that lead them to the valet stand Mike and Lonnie stepped in front of them to keep the photogs at a distance. Justin made sure to stay as close to Juliet as possible so that she was protected.

"Justin! Juliet! Are you back together?" One photog shouted as they started taking their pictures together.

"Justin! What about Jessica?" Another shouted.

"Which ones better in bed Juliet or Jessica?" Another photog shouted right in front of them.

They ignored all the questions and the incessant shouting going on around them as they waited for the valet to bring Juliet's vehicle. Justin's ride was already ready for him but he wasn't about to leave Juliet alone with all the screaming paparazzi. As her vehicle arrived her and Justin said their goodbye with a small hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So you and Justin, used to be a couple?" Shane asked before Juliet got in her car.

"Yeah a long time ago. So...I'll see you at the office." Juliet told him as she got in her and left him there alone at The Ivy waiting for his car.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Deception in the making... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Okay so what is this now...Update number 3? I think so...oh no I'm losing count! lol

*Back at Juliet's office*

Juliet sighed as she threw her keys on her desk and checked her text messages. She was getting annoyed with Shane and all his stalking of her and Justin. She didn't know how she was going to put up with him long enough to date him. However she knew she would have to find a way in order for her to be with Justin. Why Trace had to be so hung up on her she would never know.

"You look good in that sundress." Juliet heard behind her as she dropped her phone and let out a gasp.

"Jesus Trace! You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing hiding in my office?" She asked as she knelt down and picked up her phone.

"I came by so I could ask you to lunch. But....I found out you went to lunch with Justin." Trace said with a lilt of anger in his voice.

"I had to discuss some stuff about his websites with him. It was the only time we could meet," Juliet explained as she took a seat at her desk and unlocked her computer, "I should really get to work on his layouts."

"Somehow I highly doubt that. Things between you and Justin are never quitee what they seem." Trace told her as she turned in her chair to face him.

"Okay, you want to do this?...How are Joanna and Max? How many days has it been since you've seen them? So don't sit there and lecture me about Justin..." Juliet told him as she started working on Justin's websites layouts, "Why do you continue to do this? When are you going to stop?"

"Why do you love him? Even after all this, you still love him. A better question is why are you dating Shane? If you love Justin so much, why are you not with him?" Trace asked as he watched her eyes. They've always told him so much about her.

"Because Trace, he's with Jessica and he still thinks ya'll can be best friends again. Unfortunately for me he also knows you'll never accept us together as a couple. So...to answer your question....you're the reason I'm not with him." Juliet told him as she let out a sigh, "I need to move on....without Justin. He knows this."

"You could move on....with-" Trace started to say.

"No! You don't say another word! Don't say it! You need to move on with Joanna and Max. Leave me alone Trace." Juliet told him as she pointed to her office door.

Trace took her advice and left without saying another word to her. She growled out in frustration as she threw a pen across her office. She didn't want to be responsible for Trace's heart anymore. She couldn't do it anymore. He needed to let her go and focus on Joanna and Max. The only hearts she could care about were her's and Justin's.

*Later that night at Justin's house*

He couldn't help but be upset. He threw a folded up dish towel across the kitchen before leaning against the kitchen counter. He let out a sigh before bowing his head. Juliet was supposed to be coming over so they could be alone but Shane showed up with Johan and Marcella. Then to make matters worse Jessica and her publicist showed up at his house.

When Juliet did show up he wanted to cry. She looked so disappointed when she realized they weren't going to be alone at all. He hadn't been able to explain to her how it happened but she didn't need to know the details. He let her wait in his living room with Shane, Johan and Marcella while he talked to Jessica in his office.

He felt a hand graze his back before massaging his shoulder softly, "You shouldn't get stressed out so easily," she whispered as he let out a relaxed sigh.

"It's hard not too when all I want is to be alone with you. Why must time alone always evade us?" He asked as he turned to face her.

"Because...a love like ours, when left alone, is dangerous and all consuming," she whispered as she moved closer to him and his hands gripped her hips.

"Ah yes but a love like ours, when left alone, can also be passionate and caring," he whispered before he pulled her flush against him and captured her lips in a kiss.

"You're dangerous. Let's go hear what Johan and company have to say so we can be alone soon." Juliet told him as she pulled away but held his hand, "Don't make me drag you out there," she warned as he followed her to his living room.

"Hey girl, I was wondering where you disappeared too." Shane said as he walked up to Juliet and wrapped his arm around her waist, resting his hand on the small of her back.

"Oh I was getting a drink of water when I stumbled upon Justin, all alone, in his kitchen." Juliet told him as she kissed his cheek and Justin looked away to keep from whincing.

"What were you doing in your kitchen man?" Shane asked as he pulled Juliet closer to his side.

"Nothing," Justin said as he pinched in his nose in frustration," Just trying to gather my thoughts."

"I'm sure Justin is very tired," Juliet said as she patted Shane's chest and pulled away from his grasp, "He's had a very long day and it isn't close to being over. Let's get on with this meeting. Shall we?" She asked as she lead the way towards Justin's home office.

Justin smiled as he watched her walk down his hallway towards his office. It had been far too long since she had walked down his hallways, far too long since her presence had been in his house. She was back where she belonged. These were her hallways and this was her house. Just like his heart was hers as well.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
A bathroom??? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Update number 4!!!

Juliet clasped her hands together and laid them in her lap as her eyes shifted to Justin. She playfully tapped his fingertips together as Shane talked about stuff she was supposed to be listening to. Justin was concentrating on what Shane was saying and was making his own suggestions. She didn't care though.

No, let Johan, Marcella, and Shane talk. Let them talk about websites and scores and compisitions and photoshoots...she really didn't care. Especially when Justin was sitting at his desk looking devilishly hansome...tired but handsome nonetheless. She crossed her legs and caught a flicker of Justin's gaze.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the restroom. Don't discuss important things without me." Juliet said as she rose up from her seat and walked out of the office without question.

She waited by the door of Justin's office until she heard him excuse himself, claiming he had a call. He made his way over to her slamming his office door shut behind him with one hand. Juliet felt her body being thrown against his wall as his left hand gripped her hair, his lips attaching themselves to her exposed neck. His right hand made it's way up her dress grazing her thigh as he pulled on her hair tighter until she moaned for him.

"Not here Justin," she whispered as he picked her up by grabbing her ass and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I have the perfect place," he whispered as he carried her down the hallway into one of his many bathrooms.

"A bathroom?" She asked with a giggle.

"Yeah...nobody likes a liar." He told her with a smirk as he pulled the shower curtain open revealing a roomy tiled shower, "Get in."

"J, I'm not taking a shower with you. We don't have time for that." Juliet told him as he stared down at her.

"Do I need to pick you up again? Don't make me have to carry you in there Jules? Do you want to be punished?" Justin asked her as his clear blue eyes cut through her with their coldness.

"No...no...I'm going." She told him as she climbed into the shower stall and Justin climbed in after her, roughly yanking the shower curtain close behind them.

Normally any other time she wouldn't have given in to him so easily but they ddin't have much time. Plus she couldn't afford to have him hit her while there were so many guests there at his house. Especially if her "boyfriend" was one of those guests.

"Good because I would hate to have to ask you twice," Justin told her as he turned her around so he was staring at her backside, "God, you look so fucking sexy in that dress," he muttered before he shoved her against the shower wall causing the towel bar to hit her throat cutting off her air supply for a short moment.

"Shit J! I don't need fucking bruises where people can see." Juliet said as she gritted her teeth when Justin pushed her against the wall a little lighter this time.

"Then don't fucking disobey me!" He told her as he pulled her hair bringing her ear closer to him, "Rest your chin on the bar baby, it's going to be a rough ride," he growled into her ear.

Juliet rested her palms on the cold tile wall on either side of the towel bar. She rested her chin atop the bar relishing in the feeling of Justin's hard body pressed against her small body. She felt a shiver run through her body as she heard the zipper of his jeans being unzipped behind her. Juliet closed her eyes and tilted her head back in a silent moan as Justin's hands snaked their way up her dress, softly grazing her bare thighs with his rough callased fingertips. God, she loved that feeling.

She squealed as he ripped apart her lace panties, carelessly tossing the scraps of fabric behind him, "I don't know why you insist on wearing fucking panties!" He whispered more to himself than to her before he lifted up her dress and roughly shoved himself into her pussy.

"Ugh...shit," Juliet moaned as her fingertips clawed at the slick tile, unable to grasp onto anything solid, "Daddy..."

"Yes Momma?" Justin asked as his hands covered her own hands pressing her harder against the wall and the towel bar.

Juliet didn't even know what she was asking for. He was giving her everything she needed as he pulled all the way out of her before slamming back into her. She missed being fucked senseless by him, she couldn't moan and scream the way she wanted too though. Of course the way Justin had her throat pressed against the towel bar she could barely breathe.

Justin could hear Juliet's pants and gasps for air however he couldn't control himself. Her walls felt so good clinging to him, squeezing like they never wanted to let go. Her wetness called to him, her body begging to be stroked by him. He found her spot, almost crying as her walls squeezed around him almost holding him in place as Juliet's legs slightly started to tremble.

He could feel himself wanting to spill all of his seed in her but he wanted her to beg for it. He wanted her to claw at the wall for it. "Daddy..." her moan hit his ears as he pulled out of her completely, "Daddy....please..." She choked out through silent tears as she banged her fists against the shower wall. His lips attached themselves to her neck as she lolled her head to the side to give him more access. Justin's hands moved from her wrists to her thighs, gripping them as he continued to grind against her backside.

Juliet could feel him grinding against her ass but God she just wanted him back in her. She pounded her fists against the wall, crying for Justin to make her come. "Daddy, I need you....please....Daddy please....Justin!" She shouted as he spanked her causing her to moan and claw at the wall as he slammed back into her. He hit her spot over and over until she choked on his name and tear ran down her cheeks. Her teeth bit down on the towel bar to keep from screaming Justin's name as her walls squeezed him as she came. Wave after wave of pleasure slammed into her, her legs trembling uncontrollably causing Justin to have to hold her up.

Justin's hands squeezed her thighs holding her up as he pulled out of her before slamming into her wet, tight pussy one more time before coming inside of her. His sweet stickyness coated her walls over and over as Juliet continued to tremble against him. Justin pulled out of her a little unsteady and still a little hazy as he climbed out of the shower and headed to the sink.

He handed Juliet a wet towel so they could clean up before heading back to their meeting.

*Knock, Knock*

"Shit, who is that?" Justin whispered to Juliet as he entered the shower stall again.

"I don't know but I've got to get out there. You'll have to stay here," Juliet told him as she got out of the shower stall and closed his shower curtain as he pulled up and zipped up his jeans, "I'll be right out." Juliet shouted as she washed her hands and opened up the door.

"Have you seen Justin?" Johan asked as he looked at her flush face curiously.

"No, did you check his studio? He likes to take private calls in there." Juliet told him as she walked out of the bathroom.

"No, I'll go check there. We just couldn't find him." Johan told her as she nodded her head in understanding.

"It's a big house. I'm sure he'll show up soon," Juliet told him as he headed down the hallway towards Justin's in-home studio, "You can come out now."

"Shit that was close." Justin whispered as they walked back to his office.

"I know but it was worth it." Juliet whispered back.

"Just wait until they leave."

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1047