Anywhere by Gabo
Summary:

Justin's been on tour for a long time, and you two have alot to catch up on. He seems to agree, and wants to make up for lost time as soon as possible, even if that means starting in the car...

 

Visual challenge!


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4305 Read: 3319 Published: Aug 25, 2008 Updated: Aug 25, 2008

1. Anywhere by Gabo

Anywhere by Gabo
Author's Notes:
This is my second submission for the Princess of Pop Challenge. Check it out at: http://violet.distant-faces.net/pop/ so you can read some other amazing vizzies and pleaseeee VOTE!

 


Here we are 

All alone

You and me,

Privacy

And we can do anything…

…We can do it anywhere.

“Anywhere” – 112

 

 

The Los Angeles weather couldn’t be more disgusting, and yet you don’t remember ever feeling as giddy as you do right now. The rain has been pounding against the windows of the SUV you’re in for about a half hour, and there’s no sign of it easing up anytime soon. After a two month long drought, all of Los Angeles seems to have frozen still as people find shelter in their homes and watch the dry, cracked soil darken as it greedily soaks up the water. You can’t help but chuckle at the irony of it all. You too, have been suffering from a drought. A long, one month dry spell due to the fact that your famous, hard-working boyfriend has been in Europe touring for most of the summer. All you have been thinking about for the past 48 hours was getting him back home and finally getting your hands on him.

 

You discreetly squeeze your thighs together, calming the embers that are starting to reignite with the thought of seeing Justin’s beautiful smile and teasing eyes. Leaning back into the expensive leather seats, you peer out of the car and sigh impatiently. You can tell he’s close because the men standing outside suddenly startle and rush over to the doors with their cameras, eager to catch a glimpse of your handsome boyfriend. You have to hold yourself back from launching out of the car and smacking down all of their cameras with a territorial growl.

 

It’s not fair that they all get to see him before you do.

 

“He’s coming! Justin! Justin!” You can hear their shouting through the tinted windows and sit up, trying to spy Justin’s familiar face over the sea of cameras and balding men.

 

“Out of the way guys,” Lonnie’s voice rumbles over their shouts and your heart quickens as you see his large head approaching the door. The crowd parts and the door is suddenly pulled open as flashes go off, temporarily blinding you as you see a tall, lanky frame fold into the seat next to you. The door slams shut and you immediately wrap your arms around Justin’s neck, crawling into his lap as he chuckles deeply.

 

“Hey baby,” he mumbles against your frantic kisses. His warm hands smooth up your back as he hugs you close, his lips molding to yours as your hands raise to frame his face.

 

“You’re finally home,” you sigh, pulling away and smiling at him. Your eyes finally have the chance to look at him properly and you immediately start to tick off the changes of his face. He’s a little tanner than when you last saw him in Paris, and the bags under his eyes reveal how little sleep he must have had during the plane ride. His eyes are the same shade you remember, maybe a little darker with lust as he smiles lazily back at you.

 

“It’s good to be back,” he says. “Damn I missed you so bad.”

 

He leans forward for another kiss, sliding his tongue against your lips lightly before pulling away again. He can’t really get as serious as he would like due to the added company of his chauffeur and bodyguard in the car. But his hands can’t seem to stop touching you. You sigh happily as his hands roam up your legs, over your ass, up your back and then up to your hair, cradling your neck tenderly.

 

“I missed you too,” you agree, snuggling against his chest and pressing your face into his neck. You inhale deeply, taking in his scent. He smells of his usual woodsy cologne and soap, mixed in with the stale airplane smell. Your hand comes to rest above his heart, finally happy and at ease in his strong arms.

 

“Shit I didn’t know it was raining this hard! It’ll take forever to get home,” he groans as he stares out of the window. You follow his gaze, frowning when you see that the rain has begun to fall even harder and LAX traffic has slowed down considerably. His lips press against your temple and you smile as his hand skims over your knee and up your bare thigh. “I can’t wait to get you home,” he whispers against your ear huskily.

 

You shiver involuntarily and he smirks, his look darkening even more as his fingers tickle up your inner thigh and against the hem of your jean shorts.

 

“Justin…” you warn softly, eyes widening at his candor. You want him so badly, but you’re not about to do anything with people in the car, sitting only a few feet away from you.

 

His deep chuckle rumbles against your hand as he grins and settles you onto the seat next to him, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You lean into his side, folding your legs underneath you as he places a kiss on top of your head.

 

“So how has home been?” He asks, settling into a more comfortable tone.

 

“Good…boring,” you shrug. “How was Spain? I see you found time to hit the beaches.”

 

He grins at your jealous look as he nods. “It was gorgeous. I had a day off so we did some sightseeing. It would have been better if you were there, of course.” He adds as an afterthought. His finger pokes against your stomach and you wiggle a little as he tries to tickle you. He still hasn’t forgiven you for not coming with him on tour.

 

“You know I had work,” you huff. “Which, by the way, has been crazy with the new fall line. You know you have the commercial shoot next week.” Sometimes working in the marketing department of William Rast complicated a few things in your relationship, but you two are pretty good with separating your professional relationship from your personal one.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” he waves you off. “I don’t want to think about work, right now.” His finger hooks under your chin, pulling your face towards him as he presses another lingering kiss on your lips. You sigh happily, leaning back into him as your hands fist the cotton of his shirt. He tastes of mint chocolate, and you can’t get enough, hungrily sliding your tongue against his as he explores your mouth. The sound of the radio volume turning up brings you out of your foggy haze and you pull away, remembering that you two are still in the car.

 

“Watch it, mister,” you chide him gently as his hands slide up your legs once again. A mischievous smirk appears on his face as he ignores your warning, pulling you onto his lap so that your legs are straddling his lap sideways.

 

“Just stay quiet,” he whispers before gently nibbling on your ear lobe.

 

You glance sideways towards the front of the car, and see that Lonnie has headphones over his ears and the driver is too intent on the blurry road in front of him to hear anything. Plus, the radio is playing pretty loudly over the pitter patter of rain against the car. Your careful observations are suddenly distracted as Justin’s lips start sucking on your pulse point and you press your lips together in an attempt to muffle your startled gasp. His lips curve into a smile against your skin and you swat him on the arm, earning you a gentle nip.

 

“We can’t…we shouldn’t,” you hiss, although you don’t make any real movement to stop him. He realizes this and only continues his lips’ exploration of your skin as his warm hands spread around to your backside, pulling you in closer to him. You shift so that both of your knees sink into the seat on either side of his hips and you’re face to face as you crash your lips onto his. His palms raise, gently massaging your breasts and you moan into his mouth, feeling desire spread from your hardened nipples down to your heated center.

 

How could he touch you like that and tease you, knowing that there is no way you could be fully satisfied until you got home? He is pure evil, and you quickly decide that two can play at his game. As his hands slowly unzip your hoodie, you slide your hands down his chest and slip underneath the hem of his t-shirt. Your fingertips smooth over the soft hairs sprinkled against his lower abodmen and along the waistband of his jeans, eliciting a soft moan from his lips.

 

“Natalie,” his eyes widen as his hand wraps around your wrist.

 

“What?” you ask innocently as you run your hand over the rigid delta of his jeans and he hisses through his teeth. His head falls back against the seat and you grin, immediately attacking his exposed neck. You suck on the hollow of his throat, tasting his salty skin as your hand continues to stroke him through his jeans. After a few kisses and strokes, you raise your head and fight back your smile when you see him looking at you through heavy eyelids with his teeth biting down on his bottom lip.

 

His hands slip around your waist, cupping your ass as you wantonly grind your hips down onto his. His eyes pop open and he stares at you, his mouth hanging open as you lick your lips and get lost in his beautiful blue eyes. The car rattles and you fall forward, pressing your heated center hard against the ridge of his pants. A strangled moan escapes your lips and you smother it against his shoulder, feeling him thrust up gently with a chuckle.

 

“We’re almost home,” he says softly into your ear as he trails kisses along your jaw line. Your hands clutch his shoulders as you try to calm down your breathing, although the sensations running down your body from his lips are doing nothing to help. You try to push off of him, but his hands hold you down on his lap as he nibbles on the crook of your neck. You dig your hands into his short curls, pulling his head up gently and placing a quick kiss on his swollen lips.

 

“Behave…” you say and he smiles, his eyes meeting yours as he brushes your dark hair behind your ears.

 

“You started it, woman. It’s not my fault you look tempting enough to eat,” he smirks as he leans forward to whisper into your ear. “You just couldn’t wait to get some of this, huh? You miss my cock inside that pussy?”

 

“Justin!” you gasp, scandalized and a little turned on at the same time. He knows how wet you get when he talks dirty to you.

 

“Don’t worry,” his hot breath blows against your cheek as he chuckles. “I’m gonna work you so good, it’s like I wasn’t even gone, baby.”

 

You can’t help the moan that bubbles from your throat as he punctuates his words by pressing his thumb hard at the apex of your legs. He suddenly slides you off his lap and you blink at him, momentarily dumbfounded by the loss of his body underneath yours. You look out the window and notice through the blurry window that the car is driving up the driveway to your home. The car comes to a stop outside the front door and Justin swings the door open, quickly sliding out and tugging you along behind him. You run behind him and manage to shout out thanks to Lonnie before disappearing inside the house.

 

“Wait here,” Justin orders as he runs back out to grab his bags. You turn to the mirror in the hallway and groan when you see that your clothes are soaked and your hair is wet from your brief sprint through the rain. The front door slams shut and your back is suddenly pressed up against the stucco wall. Justin’s hard body covers yours as his warm, soft lips crash on to yours hungrily.

 

“Justin,” you gasp as your fingers dig into the damp cotton of his shirt. “Let’s go upstairs.”

 

“No,” he grunts as his hands slide your jacket off your shoulders and his hands span across your stomach, underneath your shirt. “Need you now.”

 

His mouth continues its assault, pulling and teasing your lips expertly as he eases your tank-top up your torso. You raise your arms when you feel his hands brush against your breasts and he removes the shirt, replacing it with his wandering hands. Your arms wrap around his neck, hugging him close to your body as you kiss him back with all of the pent-up sexual tension you have. Both of your breaths mix together as he rips his own shirt over his head and throws it somewhere behind him. He inserts his leg between your knees and you instinctively start to grind down against his thigh, gasping and panting as his hands move to your back and unsnap your bra.

 

“Oh god,” you moan as the damp lace falls away from your body and he bends down, instantly lavishing your breasts with hot kisses. The heat from his body is a deep contrast to the chill of the rain, sending shivers down your body.

 

“I missed these tits,” you hear him mumble through your lust-induced haze.

 

He sucks a hardened nipple into his mouth and your mouth falls open as you arch your back into him. Your fingers delve into his wet hair, having nothing else to grab on to. His lips travel up your chest, across your shoulders as his hands slide down your slick stomach to curl into the hem of your shorts. You pull his face up to meet his lips, eager to taste him once again. His hands deftly unbutton your shorts and before you can blink, the material is sliding down your tanned legs, along with your underwear. His fingers immediately nestle in between your thighs, his palm brushing against the trimmed triangle of hair above your most sensitive parts.

 

“God you’re so wet,” he groans as one fingertip trails along your slit, feeling how wet you are with want and need. His thumb tickles against your clit and you spread your legs a little bit wider, opening yourself up to him. His fingers continue to skim along your entrance, spreading your wetness over your folds as his lips find a particularly sensitive spot below your ear. You wiggle against him as his thumb circles your clit, needing his fingers inside of you immediately.

 

“Justin,” you mewl, throwing your head back in frustration as he continues to tease you.

 

“Yes?” His tone betrays just how not-innocent he is. “Do you want my fingers inside your wet cunt?”

 

“Oh god, yes,” you melt at his dirty words. He instantly slides one long finger into your entrance, probing and stroking your convulsing walls. His lips continue to suck on your pulse point, licking and nipping when you make certain noises he likes. A second finger slides into you when you let out a particularly loud scream, stretching your walls in preparation for what’s next.

 

You feel his fingers curl inside of you as his thumb vibrates against your clit, and you completely unravel in his arms. A scream rips from your throat as he continues to stroke you through your orgasm, your fingernails leaving marks on his upper arms. You crack your eyes open in time to see him slip his two fingers into his mouth, sucking and licking your essence from them. You feel yourself flood with even more desire as the pit of your stomach flares with heat and he smiles at you knowingly.

 

You reach down to his jeans, skimming your knuckles over his toned stomach as you lick your lips and unbutton his expensive jeans. Just as you ease the zipper down, you move to get down on your knees but his hands are instantly gripping your elbows, stopping you.

 

“What?” you look up at him, confused.

 

“No time for that,” he shakes his head, panting softly with a wild look in his eyes. You stand back to your feet and he drops his jeans to the floor, kicking them away from his feet before coming to stand in front of you once again. Your eyes scan down his muscled body, drinking in his hard erection that is pointed directly at you. You look back up at him with a grin, sliding one hand around his neck to pull him closer as the other wraps around his length.

 

“You like that?” you ask as he sucks in a breath through his teeth, hissing as you stroke him slowly. His hand wraps around your wrist, pulling it away from his body and holding it up against the wall next to your head.

 

“I told you…no fucking time,” he grunts with a small shake of his head.  His other hand slides down your side, over your ass and down to your knee, hooking your leg up to his waist as he positions himself at your entrance. You teeth sink into your bottom lip as you wait, anticipating the moment where he fills you up completely. After a few seconds pass you stare wildly at him, wanting to wipe that damn smirk of his face.

 

“Babe,” you whine, pouting prettily.

 

“Tell me how bad you want it,” he answers, tilting his head to the side as he slowly licks his lips. The head of his cock brushes up against your clit and you shudder involuntarily, completely at a loss of words. “Come on, Nat. What do you want?”

 

“I want your hard cock inside of me right now,” you finally say with the most seductive tone you can muster. “Just…fuck me.”

 

He growls excitedly, letting go of your wrist as his other hand slides over your ass to pick you up. Your legs wrap around his waist and he pierces into you, thrusting your back into the wall almost painfully. You cry out as you feel every nerve ending tingle, his arms picking you up off of him and sinking you right back down onto him. He looks down your connected bodies, watching himself enter you as the sound of his grunts mixes with the squelching sound of your body sucking him in.

 

“Oh shit,” he gasps, eyes rolling to the back of his head when you start to undulate your hips against his. “Fuck, hold on girl.”

 

He leans against the wall, bracing himself with his hands on either side of your head. You hook your heels above his ass, holding onto him as he begins to pound into you mercilessly. Your head is banging against the wall and you don’t care because all you can think about is how fucking amazing this feels. As much as you hate it when he goes away, the reunion sex is always mind-blowing. And this session has completely crossed into another territory. It’s almost animalistic, the way he just took you against the wall, mere feet from the doorway.

 

You feel his legs quivering underneath you and his hands slide down your sweaty back, cupping your ass and picking you up. You look wildly around, throwing your hair back around your shoulder when you realize you are being transported down the hallway.

 

“Where are we going?” you ask, holding onto him and trying not to lose that delicious friction that you had. He’s still buried to the hilt inside of you, and you know how hard he’s trying to get you off before he cums.

 

“Kitchen...” he answers breathlessly as he turns.

 

“We can’t!” you say, unable to even comprehend having sex in the same place where you prepare your meals.

 

“What…so you want to stop?”

 

“NO!”

 

“Didn’t think so,” he remarks snidely. He lets you down next to the counter and you cry out in protest when he slips out of you. His hands grip your hips and turn you so that your back is to him. You smirk as understanding dawns on you and you bend forward, arching your back so that your ass pushes right up against him.

 

“Fuck,” he moans, one hand sliding up your back and the other slapping against your ass. You turn your head as you feel him position himself behind you, watching as he pushes right back inside of you. You lay your cheek against the cold granite top and moan as he pummels into you at an unfathomable rate. His hands move over your body, molding to your breasts as he massages each globe. Your walls stretch to accommodate his size, and you can feel the drag and pull of each deep thrust.

 

“Yes, right there!” You cry out, gasping for breath as your back arches even more. “Shit, don’t stop, J.”

 

Your moans urge him on as he leans forward, his chest hairs tickling your back as he kisses your neck. “You feel so fucking hot, Nat. Your tight little pussy all wrapped around me…I know you’re close, babe. Just let it go.”

 

“Oh god,” you choke as his hand buries in between your legs and his finger starts rubbing furiously against your clit. His name tumbles through our lips as you mewl, feeling pinpricks of pleasure erupting all over your body.

 

“Just like that,” he breathes huskily, his thrusts become more frantic.

 

Your body jerks with his movements as you push back against him and you feel him tense up behind you. His fingers curl in your hair, pulling your head up and backwards and you let out a hoarse scream as your orgasm crashes into you violently. Your whole body tightens up and Justin lets out a beastly roar as he chases your release with his own in warm spurts. He continues to pump in and out of you at a slow pace, his hips moving of their own accord. You can feel warm liquid oozing down your legs as he pulls out of you, trailing kisses down your spine with whispered adorations of love. You push yourself up into a standing position, your whole body shaking with the aftereffects of your orgasm and you turn to him, smiling giddily when he gives you a languid smirk.

 

“Damn,” you mutter as he pulls you into his arms and kisses you sweetly on the lips.

 

“That was so fucking hot, Nat.”

 

“I can’t believe we just fucked in the kitchen!” You give him an incredulous look, feeling a little guilty. He scoffs and turns your face back to him, giving you a slow and lazy kiss and working his tongue slowly against yours.

 

“Why does it matter? It’s our house. We can do it anywhere we want,” he mumbles as he swiftly picks you up and you let out a surprised yelp. Your legs curl around his waist as he carries you into the living room and sinks his bare ass down into the soft leather of his sofas. “In fact, I think we need to christen each room properly.”

 

“What?” Your brain is usually a little slow after earth shattering orgasms, and you stare at Justin dumbly. He smiles, brushing your hair out of your sweaty face as his cheek cradles yours. You can feel his dick rubbing against your stomach, hard and ready for the next round. You smirk as his eyes darken and he nods, his hands gripping your waist as his wrists bend and push you up. Your hand comes down and wraps around his length, positioning himself at your entrance. You sink down on top of him, your inner muscles sucking him in. You’re still soaking wet from your last orgasm and you hear the squelching wet sounds as you sit up on your knees, moving up off his length. When you sit back down on him, you grind your clit into the hairs at the base of his penis and his hands slide up your stomach to cup your breasts.

 

“Fuck I’m not gonna be able to walk tomorrow,” you grit out jokingly. He chuckles, leaning back and watching you ride him slowly.

 

“That was the objective,” he grins as he flexes his hips, pushing up into you as you come down on him.

 

The next morning you peek out from the confines of your warm cocoon and stare at Justin who is sleeping beside you. He’s on his stomach, face squished into the pillow with one arm thrown haphazardly across your back. You try to sit up, but all of your muscles scream at you and you let out a groan, falling back into the pillows. Justin’s eyes crack up and he smiles at you.

 

“Hey,” he says, raising his head to kiss your shoulder. “How you feelin’?”

 

“I’m not sure. Everything just hurts. The study was a bad idea; my head still hurts from hitting the desk.” His hand comes to massage the back of your head as he laughs at your pouting face.

 

“Personally, I think it was a great idea. But I’ll probably have to replace the paintings we knocked off the walls,” he says grimly, eyeing the framed pictures that are on the floor by the door. You follow his gaze, laughing when you see that you did indeed knock down almost all of his artwork.

 

“Oops.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1054