Third Shift by Schnessa
Summary: Let me introduce myself...I'm Kyle Merrick. I work Third Shift at a Hyatt Place hotel. And I dream about my co-worker Justin Timberlake all night long. So what do I do when he starts working Third Shift with me?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 42219 Read: 54433 Published: Aug 27, 2008 Updated: May 20, 2009
Story Notes:
So while working third shift at my hotel and wanting to hump the Justin background on my computer I came up with this. God I really wished Justin worked at my hotel but he doesn't so I had to write a story.

1. Chapter 1 by Schnessa

2. Chapter 2 by Schnessa

3. Chapter 3 by Schnessa

4. Chapter 4 by Schnessa

5. Chapter 5 by Schnessa

6. Chapter 6 by Schnessa

7. Chapter 7 by Schnessa

8. Chapter 8 by Schnessa

9. Chapter 9 by Schnessa

10. Chapter 10 by Schnessa

11. Chapter 11 by Schnessa

12. Chapter 12 by Schnessa

13. Chapter 13 by Schnessa

14. Chapter 14 by Schnessa

15. Chapter 15 by Schnessa

16. Chapter 16 by Schnessa

17. Chapter 17 by Schnessa

18. Chapter 18 by Schnessa

19. Chapter 19 by Schnessa

Chapter 1 by Schnessa

This morning was not a good morning. I was just ready to go home by six o'clock in the morning but I didn't get off until seven.

"Hey Kyle," Mary says as she walks past me not ready to start her day.

"Good Morning Mary," I say as I go around the front desk counter and head to the Gallery kitchen to help her set up breakfast for the hotel guests.

"How was your night?" She asks me as she hands me the bowls of fruit to put out.

"Slow. I swear all I've done is get on Facebook. I was falling asleep before you showed up," I tell her as I take the pitchers of milk and juice from her and put them out.

"Well maybe it'll be slow for breakfast. It is Sunday after all." She says as she starts putting out the toast, english muffins, and bagels.

"Who is helping you with breakfast this morning?" I ask as I set out the coffee and hot tea for her.

"I think it's Justin. Or Zach. They both come in at seven, but I don't remember which one helps out with breakfast." She says as I start to breathe harder.

No, this can't be happening! He can't be coming in at seven. Not with me looking like this. My long dark brown hair has been pulled back into a messy ponytail because I got tired of having it down in the middle of my shift last night. I know my eyes are tired looking because my coffee high wore off around five o'clock in the morning and I'm wearing my damn Hyatt Place uniform of a burnt orange nylon shirt and dark brown slacks that make everyone's hips look huge. I can't believe he's going to see me like this. Who the hell did I piss off to deserve this?

Ugh...Justin. He is a fucking greek god! His short brown hair with little curls on top that I know would feel so good underneath my fingers when his head is between my legs. I can just imagine his crystal blue eyes looking up at me, dark with lust, as his tongue tastes my juices. Fuck, now I'm so fucking wet and horny. I swear I might just attack him when he walks in.

"Hey Kyle." I hear as I shudder before turning around to greet him.

Speak of the devil. He looks so good in his button down shirt and green Hyatt Place vest. Hell even those god awful brown slacks look good on him. Fuck, I just need him to fuck me.

"Kyle, you okay?" He asks knocking me out of my daze.

"Oh yeah, sorry Justin. Mornin'. I must be more tired than I thought." Way to fucking space out in from of him Kyle.

"It's okay girl. I don't know how you can work that shift. I would be falling alseep." He says with a chuckle as he puts out the cereal. Guess he's helping Mary with breakfast.

"It's not that bad. I mainly stay on Facebook or Myspace all night long." I say as I start to head to the front desk where I spot Zach, feeling him follow me, "Good Morning Zach."

"Hey Kyle, this new schedule sucks!" Zach says before pushing the schedule clipboard towards Justin.

"Shit man. I didn't get any hours just Sunday like always." He exclaims as he throws the clipboard down with disgust.

It slaps the granite counter top hard causing me to jump. He is so fucking sexy when he's pissed off.

"You should ask Katie to put you on Audit with me on the weekends," I tell him as his gaze shifts to me looking at me curiously, "I mean since Larry quit. I need help and it would give you sixteen more hours plus two more dollars an hour." I rush out.

Besides I really just want to fuck you in every room of this damn hotel. I think as he licks his lips and all I can think about is how much I want his lips on me...everywhere.

"Maybe." He says as he turns away and walks towards the kitchen to help Mary as guests start trickling down for breakfast.

Maybe? All I get is a maybe, not "thanks for that information Kyle" not "that sounds great" no just "maybe." All my hopes, dreams, and fantasies rest with a maybe.

"Stop checking out my roommate." I hear Zach say as I turn around and face him, rolling my eyes at his grin.

"I hate you," I mutter as I grab my purse and keys, "It's your fault he got a job here."

"Blame it all on me." Zach says with a laugh as I begin to leave, risking one more look at Justin.

"I will." I tell him waving goodbye and heading back to the laundry room to clock out.

"Hey Kyle?" I hear Justin say as I turn around finding him standing in the laundry room, just me and him...alone.

God, I could take him right now. I could just throw him on the table we use to fold towels on and ride him into the most intense orgasm ever. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, he's talking to me.

"Yeah?..." I say uncertainly.

"Did you mean what you said about needing help on the weekends?" He asks me as he stands in front of me looking so damn fine, shuffling his feet.

"Yeah it helps to have a guy on Audit for the weekends," I tell him nervously. He is really considering it. "I need protection from all the drunk guys trying to hit on me." I say with a chuckle.

God, I wish he was drunk and hitting on me. I would totally take him up to an empty guest room and ride him like there is no tomorrow. I bet he likes it when girls ride him. I would take him everywhere in that guest room. On the sofa, on the bed, on the desk, on top of the dresser drawer and in the shower, hell on the fucking floor eve. God I'm so wet for him now.

"Yeah, I bet you get hit on a lot," Justin tells me. Hold up is he blushing? "I'm going to talk to Katie when she gets here. Have a good morning...day...evening...whatever it is for you." He says with a smile causing me to giggle.

"You too." I tell him as I clock out and leave as he heads back to help Mary.

----------

Damn that girl is so hot! I think about her all the time. Even before I started working here. Zach was looking through her photos on Facebook at our apartment and I was hooked. She looked so good at the Christmas party in her little dress and high heels. I was so jealous of Zach, that he got to work with her. Hell I was fucking jealous of the whole staff that got to take their picture with her. However pictures do not do the girl justice.

When I came to apply I saw her and I knew I just had to work here to be close to her. I asked Zach about her. He said she was seeing some guy in Boston named Ryne. I imagined him being some loser that didn't deserve her but after meeting him he's a pretty cool guy. But it fucking pisses me off that he gets her and I don't.

God, I really need her. When I was checking out her Facebook profile I noticed her relationship status said 'It's complicated' I would love to be the guy to change it to 'In a relationship with Justin Timberlake'. Sometimes it's hard to work after seeing her in the morning. I see her standing at the front desk and I want to place her on top of it and spread her legs wide for me. I don't even care that we would be in full view of the hotel cameras, it wouldn't matter as long as she was moaning my name.

Great now I'm fucking hard and I have to deal with pissy ass guests hollering for more cereal, more juice, more milk, more coffee when all I want to do is call up Kyle and tell her that I want to be with her. I imagine she would say she wanted to be with me and we'd fuck like rabbits. I'd make sure she'd fall asleep real good this morning. I'm really fucked up in the head especially when I start thinking like this.

"Where were you dude? Kissing Kyle goodbye?" Zach asked as I walked back to the gallery/front desk.

I look around making sure no guests are around before flipping him off. He knows, He fucking knows how I feel about Kyle and he teases me about it all the time.

I asked the little fucker to put in a good word for me before I started working here but all he did was tell her about his drunk stupid ass roommate. Sometimes I think he has his own crush on Kyle.

"Seriously dude, did you ask her out yet?" Zach asks me as I clean off trash from the tables in the Gallery.

"No. I just told her I would talk to Katie about working Audit with her." I tell him with a sigh.

This is going to be a long day because she's gone now and she won't be back until Tuesday. Not to mention the fact that Katie, our Assistant General Manager, would probably be hitting on me like she always was.

"Good morning Justin."

Speak of the devil. I thought as I felt her hand on my shoulder prompting me to pull away. She was always fucking trying to touch me. She wasn't even a pretty girl like Kyle was. Katie was short about 5'1 and real heavy set and she always wore shirts showing off her clevage.

She was such a skank. I heard stories from all the girls that I work with about all the guys Katie has slept with, most of them were married or dating someone else at the time. I'm not down with cheating.

God, why did Kyle have to leave me here alone? Her and Katie can't stand each other. Well everyone can't stand Katie. Most of the girls talk about her behind her back then are nice to her to her face and hang out with her at the bar as long as she schedules them good. Not Kyle though, she let Katie know where she stood and where she was going to stay.

Every since Katie sucked Holly, Kyle's best friend, boyfriend's dick and caused Holly to get fired Katie and Kyle can't work together. Todd, our General Manager, makes sure they aren't scheduled together at all and if Kyle needs to talk to a manager she has to go to Natasha or Todd. Also I think Katie hates the fact that I like Kyle.

"Katie, I need more hours and since Larry just quit...I was wondering if I could train on Audit and work his hours?" I ask her.

"Have you been talking to Kyle?"

See what I mean? She automatically thinks this has to do with Kyle.

"Well I mentioned needing more hours and Kyle mentioned Larry quitting and those hours being opened." I explain hating her a little bit more for bringing Kyle into this.

"Are you sure you want to give up your weekends and work with Kyle?"

The bitch had the nerve to ask me that. Work with Kyle? Are you kidding me? I would give anything to work 8 hours alone with Kyle. I could fuck her senseless in every part of this damn hotel with that much time. Two days, 16 hours of nothing but making Kyle say my name. Hell yeah I'll give up my weekends and work with Kyle.

"Yeah, anything for more hours." I say.

"Okay, well then come in on Tuesday at 11pm to 7am. You'll be working with Dawn and Kyle. Dawn leaves at 4am and you and Kyle will be working alone for three hours." She says like it's a bad thing.

"Cool, I'll be here at 11pm on Tuesday." I tell her as I head to the kitchen to finish helping Mary.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 2 by Schnessa

*Tuesday Night*

I really hope tonight goes by fast. Ryne came into town yesterday. It was supposed to be nice and romantic but no we did nothing but fight. He wants to be in a relationship and I don't, well at least not with him. I mean he lives in Boston and I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. So we're no longer dating which is fine by me. So I'm officially single...if you don't believe me check my Facebook status.

I was hoping I would at least get to work with Justin tonight but Natasha hasn't told me or Dawn that we are training him on Audit. I guess...he must have changed his mind. I don't blame him. I mean if I had the choice I wouldn't want to give up my weekends either. Unfortunately for me those hours work better with my school schedule.

"Hey Kyle, your loverboy is here." Evan tells me as I walk up to her and she points to the office.

Yeah she knows about my crush on Justin. Everyone here seems to fucking know...well everyone but Justin. Isn't that how it always is? Boys are so dense sometimes. I mean everytime I see the boy I'm panting and shit and he doesn't even see what he does to me.

"Seriously? My night just got better." I tell her as a giddy smile covers my face.

Thank God I chose to wear my long brown hair straight and down and I actually did my make up but not so much that it still doesn't look natural. I wonder if he's staying until 7am with me. If he is that means three fucking hours of alone time with him. I might just ravish him.

"He's back there counting the drawer with Dawn. He asked about you." She mentions as I notice Nazif, her boyfriend, waiting for her.

He was asking about me!

"Really? How so?" I ask her as nonchantly as possible as I wave at Nazif.

He just shakes his head and grins back at me as I hand him a cookie.

"Oh he just asked if you were here yet. Also heads up we have a college girls volleyball team staying tonight as well as a bachlorette party that were checking him out when he got here. So they may be bothering you all later tonight." She finishes telling me just as Justin and Dawn come from the office with the drawer.

Dawn is smiling at me because she knows how much I like him. He made the mistake of not logging off the computer one day so when I came in there was a picture of him and his buddies. All night long I had to keep myself from humping that damn computer.

Our computers are laid into the counter so it would have been easy access. I actually think I did try at some point in time. Dawn knows because we were working together that night and I told her how horny I was. She of course just laughed at me because she's 45, married and has three kids but ever since then she has encouraged my crush on Justin.

"Look who I found counting the drawer for us in the back." Dawn says as she points at Justin causing him to blush a little bit as he throws me a small smile and a wave.

He looks so adorable. He looks like he did when he first started, a little uncomfortable and lost, but completely adorable. I just want to take him and make him feel comfortable. Ugh.

I wave back probably grinning like a fool before I head to the cooler on the other side of the desk to get my horny self something to drink. I smack Evan on the ass as I pass her causing her to yelp. Naz just laughs at us because he knows how we are.

"I'm leaving since Kyle is abusing me." She says as she gathers up her stuff and wraps me in a huge hug, "Love ya Bish." She says before walking away only to come back and smack me on my ass HARD!

I jump as I rub my ass with my hands, "That hurt Bish." I tell her as we all laugh.

I wave goodbye as her and Naz leave. I catch Justin's eyes as he quickly looks down at my ass before shaking his head and chuckling a little bit. If Evan smacking my ass gets Justin to look at it then...I love working with my friends.

"Okay Justin, first thing we do, which Kyle is already starting is set out the stuff for breakfast. Like the coffee stuff, the tea stuff, the silverware and plates and then in the morning you'll help breakfast actually set out the fruit and all that." Dawn explains to him as they start to help me set up the basic breakfast stuff.

I can feel Justin's eyes on me as I make sure the silverware is stocked and begin to set out the plates. I turn and meet his gaze and he blushes a little bit at getting caught. I just bite my lip and smile at him before bending down to get out the jams and peanut butter from the bottom shelves.

I know he's looking at my ass...well I hope he's looking at my ass.

"You okay?" I hear him say from behind me and the gruffness in his tone makes my panties flood instantly.

"What?" I ask as I feign dumbness as I turn and face him.

"Your tush, did she hurt you?" He asks as he takes a step closer to me and I take a step back hitting the counter behind me.

"Oh that...I'm fine." I tell him as he takes another step closer to me and my heart starts to pound at his closeness.

"That's a damn shame..." He says with a cocky smirk before he walks away towards the front desk.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Wait! What the hell would you have done if I said it still hurt? Justin! Wait! Get the fuck back here! Yeah that's my mind screaming for him to get his fine ass back over here. There's a counter here with enough space for me...and him inbetween my legs. He can't be throwing me his cocky smirks...not tonight.

"Now that all that is done we can get started on our paperwork. I'll let Kyle show you our checklist and stuff while I go weigh myself." Dawn tells him and I laugh at the confused look on his face.

"She's a lady wrestler. She has a match coming up so she's tring to make sure she stays in her weight class." I explain as we walk into the office and I grab the checklists out of my box, "This tells you everything you need to do step by step. This is a daily activity report. You just print out everything with a balance. We add it up and print a tape and put all the reports together for the managers. We're usually done by 2am. Then we just hang out for the rest of the night." I tell him as he nods.

He's standing really close to me and I can smell his scent as he looks over the checklists and daily activity reports in my hands. I'm about ready to throw these reports aside and pull him on top of me on this desk counter if he keeps standing beside me so close.

"Are these always printed out?" He asks me, breaking me out of my thoughts of just ravishing him.

"The checklist are. The daily activity reports we print out when we get here, which Dawn already did." I explain as we leave the office and head to the front desk where Dawn is waiting for us.

As we made our way to the front desk Dawn threw me a knowing smile. I swear that lady is trying to get me laid but I'm not complaining. Soon we all three fell into a groove of me showing Justin how to print off the reports he needed and how to label them.

"Okay, now go to Night Audit Main Menu. Press Post Room and Tax. Then we'll go for a break while that prints." I told him as I leaned over his shoulder showing him what to click, my perky breasts pressing into his back.

"Kyle, if you know what's good for you...you'll back up." He growls as I almost moan but bite my lip instead.

I take a step back and his beautiful blue eyes take in the sight of me from head to toe. He fucking licks his lips and I wonder if he's just flirting with me because he can or if he's doing it because he wants too. I've never worked with him before so I don't know if he's always like this or if I'm causing a reaction.

---------------

I don't know what the fuck Kyle thinks she doing? But she better stop. I only have so much self control and her pressing her tits into my back makes me lose it. I don't even care about my job. I just want to get it over with as soon as possible so that I can have Kyle.

I think she likes me too. I hope she likes me too.

When I first got in tonight I asked Evan about her because her and Evan are close. She of course told me that Kyle and Ryne broke up or ended things...whatever those things were. Naz told me I should just make a move because now that Kyle was single all their friends would start hitting on her.

That's the thing about working here. There's about nine girls working here all around the same age and all attending IPFW. So they all hang out with each other outside of work too. So lucky me if Kyle goes out I get to hear about it and see all the pictures. They all have Facebook too and are on it constantly at work.

Like on Halloween, they all went to Piere's. All dressed up in their little costumes. God those pictures gave me enough jack off material to last me years. Kyle, in her little teacher's outfit with a pencil seductively touching her lips. Not to mention all the pictures of her and the other girls grinding against each other at the club.

Fuck, I'm getting myself hard just thinking about Halloween. I wish I had been there. I bet she's the kind of girl who would make out with one of her friends if I asked her too just to see if it would turn me on. She may pretend to be all sweet and innocent but I bet she's a low-key freak.

I was so jealous of Naz when I saw a picture of Kyle spanking him on the ass with a ruler. Then of course the next picture had to be him kissing Kyle on the cheek with his arms wrapped around her.

I had just started so I didn't quite know who Naz was or that he was Evan's boyfriend. But I did know that I was jealous as a mother fucker that his hands were on her, even though it was nothing sexual just friends drunk at the club. God I wish she was drunk and horny and all over me, spanking me with a ruler.

"So, how do you like working Audit?"

Huh? Oh shit that's right...I'm at fucking work.

"It's cool. There's no managers here bothering you and not a lot of guests either." I tell her as we walk outside and I take a seat in a bench across from Kyle and Dawn.

"No managers is always a plus." Dawn says as she hands Kyle a cigarette and lights one of her own.

"No Katie is a plus." Kyle says.

God I could fucking come right now just watching her smoke. It's a nasty habit but I know she only smokes when she works with Dawn. She even fucking smokes sexy.

Bringing the filter end of the cigarette up to her lush full lips and taking a puff before exhaling softly and slowly, almost like a sigh. And her fingers. God, she has the sexiest fingers. They're long and delicate.

I bet her fingers would feel so fucking good on my back. Her manicured fingernails digging into my skin while her long legs are wrapped around my waist. Fuck. I need a cold shower.

------------

"I might just have to start smoking though if I work Audit." Justin says as he looks straight at Dawn.

I love a guy who looks you in the eye when he talks to you.

"Oh Kyle only smokes when she works with me. I'm a bad influence." Dawn says with a laugh as I nod my head in agreement.

He looks so good when he's looking at me like that.

Just then I swear the whole damn volleyball team came outside and started talking to us and when I say us I mean Justin.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack.
Chapter 3 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I know another update so quick but I can't stop writing so here it is.

Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you? That's how I feel right now.

Why? Because a whole damn volleyball team is hitting on my man. Okay so he's not my man...at least not yet. When I got to work I thought maybe, you know...just maybe Justin and I would have some alone time. I mean I never get to work with him and he doesn't really hang out with our crew because he's got his own thing going on.

I really hate those girls. I bet they can tell too. I'm probably glaring at them like a mofo right now. I watch as they flirt with Justin, jealousy rushing through my veins. Some girls are just so deseperate. I watch as one of them runs her hand up his arm.

I have to hold back my laughter as he tries to brush her off. Wait...he's trying to brush her off. Then she says something and he leans down closer to her to hear whatever it is she said. Fuck, why did they have to show up now? It's so not fair.

"So, are you seeing anyone?" The slut asks him and his blue eyes meet my brown ones for a moment.

"Not right now." He tells her and I have to look away.

He's not mine. I know this. Really I do...but fuck I wanted him to be mine. Because I bet if we did hook up, he would be so good I wouldn't want him to be with anyone else but me. Giving me his dick and no one else. Damn bastard.

"When do you get off?" She asks him and I want to slap the frickin' bitch.

"At seven in the morning." He tells her with a roll of his eyes.

The slut fucking giggles like we're in first grade. Dumb bitch. Okay...she probably isn't dumb but come on. Her stupid little friends are eyeing him too. I just want to kick all their asses. I could probably take them. I'd fuck them up so bad Justin wouldn't look twice at them. He's not mine. I know this.

"I'm in room 525." She tells him and he nods his head, smiling at her slightly, "If you want to drop by when you get off."

See, she is a slut.

"Sorry, I can't." He tells her as his eyes follow me as I throw away Dawn and I's cigarette butts.

"Why not?" She asks as she pulls away slightly realizing he's rejecting her advances.

"Because I don't fuck strange women. I just met you like 5 minutes ago," He tells her as he stands up, ready to head back into the hotel, "Besides I already promised Kyle a ride on my dick." He says as he turns back and throws me a cocky smirk as I stand there in shock.

Dawn is laughing her ass off as she follows him but I can't move. I can't say a damn word. Fucking cocky bastard. I should be pissed that he had balls to say something like that but I'm not. I'm not because if he did promise me a ride on his dick I would take it. I would take it and never get off the fucking ride.

"Who the fuck is Kyle?" I hear the volleyball chick ask as I snap out of it and walk inside the hotel.

I'm fucking Kyle, you bitch. Me. He promised me a ride on his dick. Okay, he really didn't but...I'm Kyle.

-------------

Yeah I fucking did that. Yeah I fucking said it. I'm tired of having to go home and jack off everytime I see Kyle. I want to take her home with me and make her scream my name.

She's such a hot little thing with all her glares and dirty looks. I don't know why I didn't see it before. It could be because we haven't ever really worked together but I know she likes me now.

When that stupid ass volleyball chick was trying to get all up on my dick, Kyle threw her a glare that said 'that's my man'. And hell I want to be her man. She's not with Ryne anymore so why not? I could make her feel so good she wouldn't need any other man. I want to give her a ride on my dick.

I bet she would ride it really good. All slamming down hard on me, those tits that I love bouncing up and down as she rocks her hips. My name falling from her lips like it's the only fucking word that she knows. Damn, she so fucking hot.

She hasn't said a word to me since my comment. Granted we've been working and right now Dawn is training me on the Reservation Forecast report but she has talked to Dawn so why not me?

She's leaning against the counter looking closely at the computer screen, her firm ass is practically in the perfect spanking position. That's the thing about this computers, they're in the counter so you have to lean over them real far to see the whole screen.

Her elbows are pressed against the counter and she leaning on her arms, reading whatever is on her computer screen. I can't help but think about brushing up behind her. Letting her feel how hard she makes me. I could just press her face against the counter and pull down her pants and fuck that little pussy from behind. I'd have her clawing at the damn counter as she makes the sexiest moans I've ever heard.

Shit, why do I do this to myself?

"Hey Kyle, you ready for a smoke break before you and Justin deliver the express check-outs?" Dawn asks her as Kyle finishes printed all the express check-outs.

"Sure, I'm sorry I was concentrating on this list. I might have printed some twice because I lost my place a bit. You know thinking about Justin's cock." She says as I choke on some of the coke I just drank.

I turn and look at her but she's not even looking at me. She's drinking her lemonade like it's nothing, like she didn't just say she was thinking about my cock.

Dawn just laughs and shakes her head as she heads outside. I head outside and I can feel Kyle behind me. I'm tempted to stop walking just so she bumps into me. Sad, I know but I just want to feel her near me again.

"Keep walking Timberlake," she says as she pushes me a bit with a giggle, "Dawn leaves in two hours." she whispers behind me causing me to stop walking completely.

"Wha...What?" I stutter out. Way to look like a blubbering idiot Justin.

"You heard me. Then it'll just be you...," she says as her fingers play with the zipper on my Hyatt Place vest, "and me," she finishes as she looks up to meet my shocked expression.

She just gives me a chuckle before pushing me to where Dawn is waiting for us.

End Notes:
Feedback makes me update more lol
Chapter 4 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Okay so I had this written as after Dawn had left...but then I went to work and got stuck in the elevator for about five minutes so I had to rush home and rewrite it. So here it is.

Yeah I did that. I'm tired of fucking around. I need him. I need him in me, on top of me, behind me. Fuck. I'm tired of pretending there is no sexual tension between us. I'm tired of having to go home in the morning and pleasure myself when I should be going home with him.

I got on Facebook while I was printing out express check-outs and talked to Zach. Apparently Justin has a fascination with me and jacking off to my picture. Fucking Perv. But he's my perv...okay not yet....but soon. Zach said he likes the one where I'm in my Teacher's outfit. I think I still have it.

Maybe I could show up to his apartment, I bet Zach would let me in, wearing my little Teacher's outfit with a ruler. And then...oh god...then we could have class. I'd teach him some naughty things. Fuck, I can just imagine him jacking off to my picture. Gripping his dick with his beautiful hands, stroking up and down, his head all tilted back with his mouth in a silent moan. Fuck. Then right before he comes his drags out my name.

I need to go outside and calm the fuck down. But it's hard to do that when Justin keeps looking at me as we sit here smoking. I'm trying to focus on what Dawn is talking about but it's extremely hard with him staring at me like that. Licking his fucking lips, his head tilted to the side as his blue eyes scan my body up and down.

That fucking sexy ass bastard is practically undressing me with his eyes. It's fine when we're alone because then I can do something about it but Dawn's here. He's leaning against his bench with his legs spread open, his hand casually draped against his thigh right next to his dick. His other arm is draped on the top of the bench holding his cigarette.

He's smoking with Dawn and I now. God, he looks so fucking sexy. I just want to climb ontop of his lap. I'm sure he would let me too. Out here right in front of the entrance to the hotel. I can just picture me in his lap, straddling him, resting my knees on either side of his legs fucking riding him on this bench. His large beautiful hands holding my ass pushing me further on him as his dick thrusts in and out of my tight pussy.

Shit I would be screaming his name because I know he would put it on me so good. I wouldn't give a damn about the guests showing up to check in, looking for a room, or coming back from the bar. Fuck them because I would be too busy letting them know who's fucking me so good.

"So then the police ended up stopping Miriah and called Ron. Of course you know Ron, he calls up here shouting and cussing and I can't do anything because I can't leave the hotel." Dawn explains as I shake my head.

Granted not because I was listening to her but because I've got to get this man out of my mind.

"I can't believe she did that!" I tell Dawn as Justin remains silent but keeps looking at me.

"I know! So I'll let you deliver express check-outs. Then when you get back you can show Justin how to do the Movie and Telephone reports." She tells me as I throw away our cigarette butts and agree with her.

As we head inside I can feel Justin fall in step beside me as we make our way to the elevators. I'm holding the stack of express check-outs as we enter the elevator and Justin leans against the wall. I watch as his eyes close and rolls his head to the side.

"Are you getting tired?" I ask him as we ascend to the fifth floor.

He opens one of his eyes looking at me. A cocky smirk crosses his face before he grins.

"A little bit. Is it noticable?"

"Not really, you're just being really quiet now." I tell him as we get off the elevator and head to the end of the hallway.

"Yeah, well I'm thinking about you," he tells me and I stop walking to face him.

He's fucking thinking about me! I want to squeal. Yes I just said I want to squeal....how fucked up is that? This boy...makes me want to squeal!

"What about me?" I ask as he pushes me against the wall.

"If you'll like this," he whispers as he leans down, sighing against my face before capturing my lips in a kiss.

When his lips touch mine I swear a jolt went through my entire body. His lips are so fucking soft which surprises me a bit, considering how many times he bites and licks them. I feel his teeth nipping at my bottom lip begging me to permit his tongue entrance. His strong hands are gripping my hips and I can feel him pressed against me as he keeps me pinned to the wall with his body.

My hands instinctively reach for his shoulders to bring him closer to me causing me to drop the stack of about 50 express check-outs in my hand. They flutter to the floor as one of his hands cups my face. They're going to be a bitch picking up but I forget that as I permit his tongue entrance into my mouth, moaning as it snakes in and rubs against mine.

Our tongues swirl together creating an intoxicating rhythm. However someone opening their door causes us to break apart. I watch as one of the volleyball chicks walks out of the room and checks out Justin. He's too busy gathering up the express check-outs that I dropped to notice so I shoot her a glare causing her to make her way to the elevator.

As we go from room to room delivering express check-outs we share quick kisses in the hallways. He even tried to hold my hand as we walked along the hallways until a guest caught us and just threw us a look.

As I'm bending over, pushing an express check-out paper under a door to a guest's room, I feel a small smack on my ass and catch Justin grinning as he walks further down the hallway, delivering one of his own. I laugh at him as we deliver our last check-out and he throws his arm around my shoulder as we make our way back to the elevator.

He has the most stupid grin on his handsome face as he looks down at me and chuckles. We're being so dorky. We both know we want each other but I think neither one of us knows where to go from here. I still want to fuck him senseless but I also want to be his girl.

I lean against the railing as we stand in the elevator not saying a word but instead smiling like fools. His hand covers mine as our eyes meet.

Before I can stop him Justin picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. I feel myself being pressed against the elevator wall as he attacks my neck with his mouth. He presses his lips against the sensitive skin on the nape of my neck before nibbling there softly with his teeth. When I let out a moan his hands squeeze my thighs and he presses his hardness against my center. His tongue slowly licks the spot where he was nipping at my neck.

He continues to attack my neck and grind against me. My fingers dive into his short curls pulling him even closer to me. My hips buck against him because I need more. I need his clothes off and I need my clothes off....right now. He pulls away slightly when the elevator dings and I feel him unwrap my legs from his waist.

I whimper as he lets me down and he just smirks. Yes he fucking smirks at me because he knows I want his dick.

"It's okay Kyle...you'll get my dick soon."

"I better you fucking tease." I tell him as he grabs my hand and kisses my temple while he lets out the sexiest chuckle.

------------

Fuck that girl feels so good. I wanted her in that elevator. Her hips felt so good grinding against me as her fingers tugged on my hair. I was so tempted to pull the emergency stop button and take her right then and there. But the fucking elevators in this damn hotel send out the loudest alarms ever when that button is pulled.

It took all the strength I had in my body to let go of her and unwrap her legs from my waist. My dick is so fucking hard right now and I have no one to blame but myself. How am I supposed to work with her when all I want to do is have her in every way, every position imaginable?

Dawn doesn't say a word to us as we make our way back to the Gallery/front desk holding hands. I'm sure she knows what happened just by looking as the goofy smiles on our faces. It's been a long time coming but now I want more. I want more of her now.

"Dawn, we're going to get started on those Movie and Telephone reports." Kyle tells her as we head back into the office.

"Okay. Don't take too long back there," she tells us smiling as Kyle and I blush.

I'm trying to keep my hands off of her right now. I'm really trying but she's making it so damn hard on me. I could watch her walk in front of me forever. Not because I'm a jerk and don't want to walk next to her but my girl's got an ass that I'm fucking in love with.

Fuck, I can still feel her tiny body pressed against me, her fingers clawing into my shoulder blades as she moans while I kissed her. She's standing in front of me showing me how to run and print out the movie and telephone reports but I can't focus.

I'm standing right behind her now because you can barely fit one person in this small computer room and I can smell her hair and feel her move in front of me. I push her hair to the side and kiss behind her ear. She moans softly and leans further back into me.

"Damn Kyle," I whisper as her fingers reach up and weave into my hair tugging softly. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her against me as I suck gently on her neck. God I need this girl.

My right hand moves from her hip, underneath her Hyatt Place shirt and into her pants. She groans as I slip my hand underneath her panties, grunting into her ear when she spreads her legs a little wider for me. Just as I about slip my fingers into her wet folds Dawn fucking interrupts us. Thank God she can't see where my hand is.

She laughs at the guilty looks we give her. She used the excuse that we were taking too long to be doing anything innocent. She's right though...I wasn't planning on doing anything "innocent" with Kyle back here. Right now I'm just wishing Dawn would leave so I can spend some uninterrupted time with Kyle but she has one more hour to go and we're completely done with Audit.

End Notes:
Feedback makes me update quicker! lol
Chapter 5 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Um...another chapter for ya'll...so enjoy.

I could kill Dawn right now. Sure, she thinks she only interrupted us making out but damn she interrupted so much more than that. I wanted to feel his fingers in me because I know for a damn fact that he's fingers would feel so much better than mine ever could.

"Justin, have you ever worked breakfast before?" I hear Dawn ask him and I know Justin is fixing to tell her yes. So I elbow him without Dawn noticing.

"Um...no I haven't." He tells her and I smile.

"Hmm?....I could have sworn I've seen you on the schedule to work breakfast." Dawn tells him throwing me a look, "Kyle will show you how to make the coffee then."

He follows me to the kitchen and waits patiently while I enter the lock code. The door swings op and he follows me into the kitchen. I watch as he grabs the coffee carafes before labeling them with coffee labels, one for decaf, one for regular, and one for the hot water for the tea. He is really going to work. We have a whole kitchen to ourselves, granted a small kitchen, but a kitchen no less...and...and he wants to work.

I sigh as I grab the filters and the regular and decaf coffee grounds. I put the filters in the machine before pouring the coffee grounds into their appropriate sides. He slides up behind me, reaching around me to put the carafes under the machine as I press the start button. I sigh as I feel him behind me, just breathing, not moving. He feels so good.

As I turn around to face him I find myself being pushed against the stainless steel freezer door as his hands cup my face and his lips capture mine. I moan against his mouth as his fingers undo the button and zipper that hold my brown slacks together.

His tongue moves against mine as his hand makes it way into my pants and he pushes aside my panties. I let out a gasp as his thumb finds my clit and he pushes his index finger inside my wet folds. My right hand grips onto his shoulder as my left hand makes it's way to his head, my fingers tugging on his hair as he sucks on my neck.

I'm panting now as he pushes another finger in me and pumps in and out of me. His fingers swirl in me, stretching me out as his thumb massages my clit. I sigh his name as he licks my neck inserting another one of his fingers into my wetness.

"So fucking wet....just for daddy, huh?" He grunts as his fingers dig into me deeper before he curls them and my mouth falls open into a silent 'oh'.

"God...yes...." I moan as he drops to his knees in front of me.

Both my hands dig into his hair as he curls his fingers again and my hips buck against his hand as I feel that tingle start in my toes and makes it's way up my legs to rest in my stomach.

I moan Justin's name in pleasure as his fingers curl one more time in me before he pulls them out and I whimper. My whimper turns into a groan as I feel his lips against my core, his tongue licking at me as he pinches my clit and I come for him. He licks up all my juices and doesn't stop as my body trembles against him.

"Damn Justin," I pant and he just chuckles pulling away from me slightly.

"So fucking sweet," he murmurs as Dawn knocks on the kitchen door.

I sigh in frustration as I reach down to button my pants up. I bite my lip to keep from laughing as Justin crawls on his knees underneath the door's window so Dawn doesn't see him. He stands on the other side before saying, "Open the door for her Kyle."

He's fucking smirking at me because my body is still slightly trembling and I'm not sure I walk to the door even though it's only a foot away. He just smirks at me and opens the door for Dawn.

"I'd hate to break this up lovebirds but Katie is here," Dawn tells us as we look at her in shock, "So whatever you were doing I suggest you wrap it up and meet her out there pronto....oh and Justin, don't lie to me again. I'll understand if you want alone time to bone Kyle," she finishes telling us as Justin blushes and I let out a small laugh before she leaves the kitchen.

"Shut up, you made me lie." He tells me as he presses his body against me and I can feel his hard on.

God I want him.

I don't know why Katie is here at four in the morning. I finish zipping up my pants as Justin adjusts himself before we walk out to the Gallery. Why did she have to show up? We had three hours alone to continue! Now I can kiss that goodbye. Justin kisses me quickly before we make it to the Gallery and throws me a cute smile.

------------

I can't believe this is happening! Why is this happening to us? I had Kyle...I fucking had her. We were finally going to be alone for three hours. I've been fucking counting down the hours until Dawn left. And now...now fucking Katie is here. The bitch from hell is here.

We had three hours to do whatever the hell we wanted to each other. Now Katie is here and that's not going to happen. Not to mention I'm hard as hell because making Kyle come was fucking hot as hell. Thinking about all her sexy moans are fucking turning me on again.

I can never win with this girl. I know, without a doubt, I'm never going to stop wanting her. Even when I have her I'm going to want her again and again. I'm fucking addicted to her.

"Hey Justin...Kyle," Katie tells us and I see her glaring at Kyle.

She better step the fuck off and stop looking at my girl like that. Fucking skank is just jealous because I want Kyle on my dick and not her.

"So, why are you here so early?" Kyle asks her as she leans against the front counter and I can't help but check out her ass.

I'm allowed to do that right. I mean I did just make her moan my name. I made her fucking orgasm in the fucking kitchen of the hotel. How kinky is that shit? Yeah she's my little low-key freak.

"Todd is upset that there isn't a Manager on Duty at night so he wants Nicolle and I to learn Audit. You know, so one of us can always be on duty. I really don't feel like being here this early but as Assistant General Manager it's my job." Katie tells us as Dawn and Kyle share a look.

Ugh...Katie was always doing that shit...throwing her title around like it entitled her to something. Normally I don't care but the bitch fucking pissed me off interrupting Kyle and I.

Somehow I have a feeling Todd didn't tell her anything and she's here because I was going to be alone with Kyle for three hours.

"Really? So how come you didn't show up at eleven like Justin did? Because we're done with Audit. What were you expecting Kyle to train you on at four in the morning?" Dawn asks her.

Yeah Dawn has freaking balls like that. She hates Katie too...like I said before everyone hates Katie. Dawn and Kyle are smirking at Katie and I can tell Katie looks uncomfortable.

"Well to be honest, I was going to have Justin help me in laundry tonight and then tomorrow Kyle can train both Justin and I on Audit." Katie tells her and Kyle while throwing me a flirty smile.

"What? Me? You're not even supposed to be scheduled when I'm working! I'm talking to Todd in the morning...." Kyle says as she walks outside, muttering, "I can't believe this bitch thinks I'm going to work with her fat ass...."

I know she didn't mean to say it as loud as she did because she wouldn't purposely hurt someone like that. She's just upset because Katie is not supposed to be scheduled when she is. I know Katie heard her though because she looks like she's fixing to cry.

"She didn't mean that. She's just upset. I'll go talk to her." Dawn says as she rushes outside to talk to Kyle.

"Why is she such a little bitch? So, I got her little friend fired, who gives a fuck? Kyle is nothing but a selfish little brat who thinks because her dad owns three dealerships here that she can do whatever the fuck she wants. I know she talks about how easy I am but if anyone is a slut here it's her." Katie tells me and she looks at me like I'm supposed to agree with her.

That's my fucking girl she's talking about. Okay, so Kyle isn't quite my girl yet but....Katie is a fucking bitch. Now I don't feel so bad for her anymore.

"Katie," I growl and her eyes widen, "Watch your words because you're not going to be talking about my girl like that. I'll respect you right now because you're my boss but if you call Kyle one more name I'll make sure your life is fucking miserable as long as I work here." I tell her as I storm outside, clinching my fists at my side to keep from hitting something, anything, on my way outside, "What a bitch," I mutter as Kyle and Dawn giggle as I make my way over to Kyle.

She doesn't say a word and she doesn't have too. She knows I'm here for her if she needs me because I'm in love with this girl. Yep I said it. I'm in fucking love with Kyle.

"I should go inside and apologize, even if I don't mean it." Kyle says as Dawn nods her head and we all head back inside, "I'm sorry Katie. That was uncalled for, even if I didn't mean for you to hear it." Kyle tells her and Katie just nods her head.

"Well...I'm going to head back to the laundry room. Justin, join me when it suits you." Katie snaps at me.

I don't want to go work in the laundry room with Katie. With Kyle, yes because I could lay down on the table that we use to fold towels on and she could ride me and we'd be all alone back there moaning each other's name. At least I know how Kyle feels about me and maybe we can continue when we get off. Maybe she'll be my girlfriend, guess I'll have to wait and ask her until we're off and Katie is gone.

"Sorry, sweeties. Enjoy the rest of your night. I'll leave you this pack of cigarettes in case you need to get away," Dawn tells us before she heads to the laundry room to clock out.

"So, I guess I better head back there....come save me in few minutes, okay?" I ask Kyle as she nods at me before pushing me out of the line of the cameras and kisses me, "Baby girl, I'm so sorry. We'll finish this after work." I tell her as I cup her face in my hands and kiss her again softly.

"Behave back there without me," Kyle tells me as I reach down into her pants and cup her center as she moans my name, "Baby stop. Before Katie comes back out here looking for you."

"Let her fucking come out here. I'm only working here so I can see you. Will you be my girl Kyle?" I ask her as I remove my hand but keep her pulled against me.

"Of course I'll be your girl. Kiss me one more time baby." Kyle tells me as I kiss her lips again before letting her go.

"You better change your relationship status on Facebook....tonight." I tell her with a smirk as I head back to my prison, I mean the laundry room.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 6 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews! I loved them so much I cranked out another update. See I told you reviews make me update quicker! lol

I hate Katie...I really do. I mean other than the attitude she always gives me, showing up tonight was an all time new low for her. We all know she just wanted to make sure Justin and I weren't alone. Too bad for her Justin asked me to be his girl. I can't believe he actually took this job just to see me. He makes me so fucking horny for him.

I really need him right now. His hand, his fingers and his mouth feel so good but I want his dick too. It feels good to know that he wants me too. There's no more guessing if he likes me and like he said we can finish this after work but I need him now. Ugh. I hate Katie. She just had to ruin my night.

At least we're together now. Even if they don't let us work together ever again at least I know that I can go to his apartment and be with him. Oh poor Zach, guess he's going to have to put up with my screaming. Maybe I'll be so loud he insists that Justin move out. Then he could move in with me in my second floor apartment.

I can picture us on my bed now making it rock back and forth so hard. The headboard putting an indention into the wall because Justin fucks me so good. Oh god, then my neighbors....my bottom neighbors would be so pissed because all they can hear is squeaking as we fuck like bunnies.

They would be all pissed and stomp up the stairs telling us to cut it the fuck out but it's always so damn good we just can't stop. So when they knock on our door Justin doesn't even bother to pull out of me as he fucks me all the way to the door. Pushing me up against random walls while his dick strokes my insides. Me moaning for God and Justin and whatever the fuck else that comes out of my mouth as he pushes me onto the hallway table, my legs pulled over his shoulders for a minute while he grunts out a slew of cuss words.

And then as their knocking persists he lets down my legs, wrapping them tight around his waist before he picks me up and makes his way to the front door. I can see him pressing me against the wall by the front door stopping only to suck on my tits as his hand makes it's way inbetween us. His long delicate fingers finding my clit and he starts matching the thrusts of his dick to the rhythm of his hands. I'm panting incoherent phrases as he opens the door smiling at our neighbors with that cocky smirk of his.

Then he says, "Can we help you?" all while he moves in and out of me. I'm tugging at his hair as I bite his shoulder to keep from screaming as they stare at us then he says, "Because I'm fucking my girl right now." And with that I can't help but orgasm and scream his name so loud I'm sure the whole apartment building will hear me.

Then they wouldn't say a damn word...not then and not ever. Because they would know that we just don't give a fuck. God I'm so fucking horny for him.

I'm his girl. Just thinking about that makes me all giddy, even as I get on Facebook and change my status to 'In a relationship with Justin Timberlake' and move him to number one on my top friends I can't wipe that stupid smile off my face. I guess I better go save him since he's been back there for thirty minutes, alone with Katie, that alone is enough to want to make you shoot yourself with a fork.

I punch in the code to the door and as it swings open I can literally see Justin sigh in relief.

"Hey J, did you want to go smoke with me?" I ask him as he nods his head and drops the towel in his hands before following me outside.

"She's getting on my fucking nerves, don't you need me for something?" He asks me as I hand him a cigarette.

"I need you for a lot of things....but we can't do those right now." I tell him with a sexy ass smirk as his sky blue eyes turn navy with lust.

---------------

She can't do that shit to me. Not right now. Think about Katie...Think about Katie naked. Okay I think that made me fucking soft as hell until of course I meet Kyle's gaze again. She licking those little pouty lips that I love. Damn she better come home with me.

I'm going to feel bad mainly because I know Zach is off today from school and work. He's probably going to be lounging in his boxers not expecting me to walk in with Kyle. Why? Because the asshole thinks that I'm a pussy and that I would never make a move on Kyle.

Today though, today is going to be different because I am taking her home with me and I am going to make her scream my name. And I can guarantee that I'm going to be moaning hers all day long. I can't wait to feel her all over me. Her small body under me, on top of me, in front of me.

And those lips, God those lips....kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling on every inch of my....ha...body. She's licking them like crazy now and all I can imagine is her mouth wrapped around my dick, sucking and licking and tasting every inch of me. She probably likes giving head, making me all beg for it and shit until I can't take it anymore.

Yeah she's a freak like that...letting me take her in the kitchen and shit.

Shit, I need her little tight pussy so bad. I know...I just know Zach's going to be fucking jealous that she's mine. That I'm the one that gets to work her out and make her claw at my sheets. Fucker can't say shit now. She's my girl.

"Oh but we'll do them soon." I tell her and I watch her shiver, "Cold, baby?" I ask her with a smirk as she flips me off.

She's biting the inside of her lip to keep from smiling but I know she wants too. So when my hand rubs her ass and she giggles, she can't hide it anymore.

"Justin, aren't you going to help me in the laundry room?" Katie asks me as she walks outside interrupting us...yet again.

"In a few, damn let me finish smoking." I tell her as I take a drag of my cigarette, "Oh Katie?" I say as she heads back to the laundry room.

"yeah?"

"I'm going to get on Facebook for awhile then I'll meet you back in the laundry room" I tell her as she makes her way out of our sights.

I throw away Kyle and I's cigarette butts before I follow her inside. She's standing close to me but we both keep our hands at our sides.

"What are you going to do on Facebook?" Kyle asks me as she dangles the pool keys in her hand and throws me a flirty smile.

"Leave Zach a message," I tell her as I log onto the computer at the front desk.

"Is that all?" She asks me as she stands closer to me and I can smell her honey scent that I love so much.

"No," I whisper as I change my status to 'In a relationship with Kyle Merrick', "I'm also changing my status. So...are you going to come over after work?" I ask her as she smiles at me.

"Do you want me to come over?" She asks me as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Of course I do. I did ask you....didn't I?" I ask her as I kiss her forehead.

"Yes you did. I need to go to my apartment first but then I can make it to yours. Am I in your Top Friends?" She asks me as she nuzzles against my chest.

"You always were but I moved you to number one. And what about me, Miss Nosy?" I ask her as she giggles before kissing my chest softly then pulling away.

"You should check out my profile. I have to go open the pool." Kyle tells me as she leaves down the hallway towards the pool and I check out her profile.

She drives me crazy but in a good way. I pull up her profile and see that her relationship status has changed from 'Single' to 'In a relationship with Justin Timberlake.' I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face as I checked out her Top Friends and saw me as her number one.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 7 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry my update took longer than expected. I was moving out of my apartment and then it was my last day at the hotel. But I got it knocked out. Hopefully the next update will be much sooner.

I've been back here for one hour and 45 minutes. It's been the longest...and I mean longest hour and 45 minutes of my life. Katie just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking...yeah that much talking. I just want to tell her to shut the hell up but I don't.

No I don't because she said I should go out there at 6:00 am to help Kyle set out breakfast. So that means I only got 15 more minutes to go. I can survive 15 minutes, right? Sure, I can. I need to see my girl...so I guess I can suck it up and deal with Katie for 15 more minutes. Have I told you I only have 15 minutes until I can go see Kyle? See how annoying me repeating 15 minutes is...that's what listening to Katie is like.

Francis comes into the laundry room and I smile at her as she makes her way to the time clock. She gives me a small smile before rolling her eyes at seeing Katie there. I just chuckle as she gets ready to start her day.

"Is Kyle here?" Francis asks Katie and Katie starts to glare before she catches herself, plastering on a fake smile.

"Yes she is. She's working the front desk, right now." Katie tells her as Francis throws me a confused look, you know the one that says 'What the hell is going on here?'

"Oh...I thought you weren't allowed to work when she is. Isn't that why she works Audit so that you come in an hour after she leaves and leave an hour before she shows up?" Francis asks as she pulls her breakfast apron on over her Hyatt Place uniform.

"Normally, but we were behind on towels. So Justin is helping me fold." Katie explains even though she's not really answering Francis' question.

"Oh...guess I better get out there." Francis says as she shrugs her shoulders at me and leaves the laundry room heading towards the front desk.

That was awkward. Everyone here knows Katie and Kyle are not to be scheduled together...at all. So of course everyone is going to question it. Oh well...I'll let it go because it's six o'clock and I'm going out there to see my girl.

"I'll see you later Katie." I say as I practically run out of laundry room before...

"At 6:30am you should be back here again since Nicolle comes in to help." She says and I skid to a stop.

I turn and look at her and she's smirking at me. Now she's just doing this shit to piss me off. Good for her because it's fucking working.

"Whatever 30 minutes with Kyle is 30 minutes with Kyle." I mutter to her as I leave the laundry room.

As I make my way to the front desk I notice Kyle leaning against the counter in the Gallery kitchen area talking to Francis. I can't help but stand back and admire her ass. She's wiggling, trying to get comfortable against the cold counter top as I walk into the dark Gallery kitchen. That's the thing about the Gallery kitchen the lights don't turn on until breakfast time so it's always fucking dark as hell.

I try to walk in quietly so I can surprise Kyle but I just end up bumping into the table that is placed in the Gallery kitchen for guests. I let out a yelp and a soft "mother fucker" as I stumble into the Gallery kitchen.

"Real smooth there J," Kyle tells me with a chuckle before she winks at me.

God, even her wink is fucking sexy. Now she's looking at me and I wish Francis wasn't here and I wish Katie wasn't here so I could take her right now. The table that I just bumped into is looking pretty good for some....cardio excerise. Kyle just smiles at me as she helps Francis set out the breakfast stuff and I continue to think about her on me on the table.

"You just going to stand there baby? Or are you going to help me and Francis?" Kyle asks me and Francis just giggles. Guess she told her we're together now.

"What do I get from you if I help?" I ask her as I make my way over to her and pin her against the counter.

She looks up at me with the most innocent look ever, batting her long eyelashes at me, "Me, screaming your name later," she whispers to me so Francis can't hear us.

You see this is what kills me. She can go back to work, like she's doing now, and no one knows her panties are fucking soaked but me...you can see the tent in my slacks from a mile away. I run my hand over my face and sigh in frustration as she lets out a little giggle causing me to glare at her.

She's fucking enjoying this. Giggling everytime she does something that tortures the hell out of me.

Fuck. I'm screwed, I think to myself as I help her set out the breakfast stuff that Francis has ready for us.

------------------

Torturing Justin is so much fun. To a point. But when his eyes start turning navy blue with lust I know that I should stop. Because then he looks at me and my fucking panties get soaked and I'm so afraid I'm going to be so wet that it looks like I peed my pants.

I watch him as Nicolle walks into the Gallery kitchen to help us since she's working breakfast with Francis. I really don't like Nicolle right now, don't get me wrong...she's one of my closest friends but Justin is checking out her big ass. That's almost enough to piss me off. Damn, I haven't even had his dick yet and I'm already a jealous girlfriend.

"Hey J, did you have a good night?" Nicolle asks him as she gives him a hug and kisses his cheek.

I don't say anything because I know that is just how she greets everyone but he's my man. I shouldn't even be jealous because she has a man and she's always teasing me about hooking up with Justin but still....

"Yeah, it was pretty good. I think I'm going to like working Audit with Kyle." He tells her as he hugs her back and his blue eyes meet my brown ones.

"Damn girl, down Bitch. Quit glaring at me like that. I saw your Facebook, I know you all are together now." She tells me and I blush because I didn't even realize I was glaring at her.

"Sorry," I mutter as my cheeks turn red.

"Hoe please...you know your man's hot but I'm scared you'd kill me if I tried anything."She says to me as she pulls me into a hug and kisses my lips quick.

"Shit, you can't be kissing her like that Nicolle. Baby girl's been teasing me all night. I'm fucking hard as hell right now." Justin tells her as he wraps his arms around my shoulders pulling my back flush against him before he sucks on my neck.

I can feel his lips on me, sucking, licking, and nibbling. Damn that boy's lips are dangerous. He's pressing into me and I just want to strip his clothes off and take him right now in this little Gallery kitchen. I don't care if guests are starting to come down for breakfast. Who the fuck cares? Not me.

No, because I can feel his hardness pressing into my ass. His lips still making a meal out of my neck, driving me insane for his touch. I can hardly wait until we're off so we can go to bed...if you know what I mean.

We pull apart though as Todd walks past us heading to his office. I don't say a word I just grab Justin's hand and pull him to Todd's office with me. Time to tell Todd about Katie...and Justin.

-------------------

I'm scared as hell. I might not be able to work with Kyle anymore. That thought never crossed my mind through all the flirting and touches and kisses. I never thought about company policy but now that we're sitting in Todd's office about to tell him we're dating I'm scared.

If I can't work with Kyle, I'll just have to quit. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I really don't need the job. In fact my parents would prefer it if I wasn't working so I can focus on my school work but I needed Kyle. Hopefully it won't come to that though because I have so many fantasies that we need to bring to life in this hotel. Six months of wanting Kyle in every part of this hotel keeps me working here.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Todd asks us.

Todd is scary as hell, well to me. Kyle doesn't seem to be affected to him. Todd is about 6'5 and reminds me of Lurch from the Adam's family, he even talks like him too, in a monotone.

"Well, Justin and I are dating now and he's schedule to work with me on Friday and Saturday for Audit. Is that a problem?" Kyle ask him as he just stares at us.

I can never read the man. Maybe that's why he's able to unnerve me, because I can never tell if he's serious or joking around. I do know he's kind of scared of Kyle and Dawn. When I worked days, he was always telling us, "No, you have to do it this way or else our Auditors will get mad. And we don't want them mad at us because they take it out on me."

"Oh, you just have to sign this form. Is that all?" Todd asks her as he pushes a form to us for us to sign.

It just discloses our relationship to Human Resources. Now it seems a bit silly that I was scared about talking to him. He seems like a cool guy....at least when Kyle is around. Maybe he really is scared of her.

"No, Katie showed up at 4am this morning. She said you told her too. I was told she wouldn't be schedule when I work. So, what happened?" Kyle asks him and he looks at me....for help.

I don't know what to tell him. I'm not the fucking General Manager. I did my part in making sure Kyle didn't kill Katie's bitch ass last night.

"I never told her to show up or anything last night. I'll have a talk with her and it won't happen again. Have a good day Kyle....and Justin." He says as Kyle rises from her seat and smiles at him.

"Thank you Todd." She says and I look over to him. He really seems relieved that she's happy with his answer, "So, I'll see you at your apartment?"

"Yeah, see you there. Oh and bring your work clothes and we can just ride here together." I tell her as we head back to laundry room to check out.

If Todd has a talk with Katie then maybe she won't show up tonight. That means Kyle and I would have 8 hours alone together. I bite my lip to keep from smiling as we clock out and head to our Jeeps. She parked next to me, probably without noticing but still...my girl parked next to me.

"See you in about 30 minutes?" She asks as I nod my head.

I lean down and cup her face, kissing her forehead before finally kissing her lips. God she's so beautiful. And she's mine....finally.

End Notes:
Feedback makes me update quicker and happy! lol So leave some feedback! lol
Chapter 8 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reading this story and all the lovely reviews. I'm knocking this one out since I'll be busy tonight partying. So I hope ya'll enjoy it!

I'm so nervous but yet so excited right now. Thank God I don't have a roommate because I'm sure they would be laughing at me if I did. When I got home the first thing I did was grab my second uniform and throw it into a duffle bag. Can't forget the good 'ole Hyatt Place uniform although I'm sure Justin wouldn't mind me going to work naked....or at least in my underwear.

Too bad I don't have enough time for a shower because I feel like I smell. The hotel pumps this fragrance into the lobby, it's called Awake, but it reminds me of the way strip clubs smell. Anyways I always feel like it's all over me and I can never get rid of it. I hope Justin doesn't mind.

I think about him as I pack my toothbrush, deodorant, and brush. I wonder if he's as excited as I am about this new change in events. At least I hope he's excited because this is more than just some crush for me. More than just lust. I love him, I really do. In that past four months that he's worked at the hotel we've talked and flirted and gotten to know each other so it's more than just lust for me. I hope it's the same for him.

I pack a teal bra and some lace teal panties that I know will look good against my tan skin...you know in case Justin wants to see them at work tonight. I sigh as I slip into a cute white sundress and slip on a pair of yellow flip flops, no sense in wearing heels if I'm going to be in Justin's bed,right?

As I'm doing a once over in the mirror, I hear a knock on my door. I take my duffle bag with me and my keys to my Jeep as I swing the door open, ready to tell whoever it is to leave because I'm going to Justin's apartment. Of course I didn't expect this person to show up at my door.

"Where are you going?" Zach asks me as I lean against the door.

"Actually to your apartment." I tell him with a smile, normally Zach and I are cool but this time he's kind of creeping me out.

"Why? And why are you taking a duffle bag?" He asks me and I just leave him standing in the hallway because I really don't feel comfortable letting him in.

"I'm going to see Justin....we're together now." I tell him and his eyes flash with some kind of emotion but I'm sure.

It looked like disappointment then anger.

"Oh...so that's the reason he rushed home and started cleaning up his mess," He tells me with a soft chuckle, "So...I'm going to go. See you at my apartment I guess." He finishes with a shrug and I don't know what to say.

"Zach....wait," I say as turns around to face me one more time before walking away, "Why did you come by?"

"Oh I had something to tell you but it's not as important as I thought it was." He says as he turns to leave.

"Well, I mean you came all this way," I say since his apartment is on the other side of the complex.

That's the thing about our apartment complex, we all live there and it's fucking huge. I live on the left side of the golf course by Piere's and Zach and Justin live on the right side of the golf course...so to get there I have to drive or else I'm going to be walking for a long ass time. Evan and Naz live a little bit closer to me about half way between Justin's apartment and mine.

"Well, I was just going to see if you wanted to go the The Corner Pocket Pub with me on Thursday but since you're dating Justin....it seems kind of pointless." He says as he looks down at the floor.

I don't know what to do. I'm in shock because in all the months I've known Zach I never for once thought he had a crush on me or liked me like that. I mean, I've let him know about my feelings for Justin since day one. Come to think of it though, he did always try to put Justin down. Not in a mean way but....

He was always telling me when Justin had a little too much to drink and made out with some skank at a bar. Or Justin's urge to jack off to a picture of me in my halloween costume. Stuff that I kind of find adorable, except for the whole skank thing...I wanted to kill her and I didn't even know what the girl looked like. To me it always seemed like he encouraged our crushes on each other. So I just don't understand where this is coming from.

"Zach, I'm sorry. I...I mean...I just never knew." I told him as I looked at him, really not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Would it have changed anything? If you had known, or would you still be dating Justin?" He asks me as he looks up and the pain in his green eyes hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Do you really want an honest answer?" I ask as I look into his eyes and he nods his head 'yes'. "I'd still date Justin," I say without hesitation.

I know I might have just broke the poor boy's heart but I also know that it's Justin I want. I don't want someone else...not when I can have him. As much as I hate having to hurt Zach wouldn't it just hurt him more if I did date him? I mean because he would always know that I would rather be with Justin.

"I really have to go Zach, Justin is waiting on me." I tell him and he sighs.

My cellphone rings I thank the heavens for saving me. I pull out my cellphone from my duffle bag and see Justin's name on the caller id.

"Hey Justin," I say as I answer the phone. I wanted to say babe, honey or something else that couples call each other but with Zach standing in the hallway of my apartment building I figured it wasn't a great idea.

"Are you coming over? Or are you standing me up?" He asks me with a slight chuckle but it has a nervous edge to it and I think he really thinks I might stand him up.

"No, I'm heading over there right now. I promise I'll be there in like 10 minutes...or you could come over here?" I ask because now I'm suddenly realizing that Zach will be there hearing me scream for Justin.

"Babe, I'm in fucking sweat pants besides I'm washing my uniform since I don't have another one. Just come over already...I'm dying without you here." Justin whines and I can see him now, sitting on his fucking bed wearing nothing but a pair of sweat pants, needing me so bad.

"Damn...okay I'm coming over." I say as I give in to him and I shut my door and lock up my apartment.

As I turn to leave I finally notice Zach is still standing there looking at me. I don't know what to say to him, I mean I've never been in a situation like this before. I've never had my boyfriend's roommate like me or if they have...they've never told me about it.

"So, what am I supposed to do? Pretend that I don't like you." Zach asks I walk down the stairs and he follows me.

"I don't know Zach. Do what you have to do but I'm dating Justin. I'm his girlfriend and I plan on staying his girlfriend for a long time. I don't know what you want from me." I say as I make my way out of my apartment building and head to my parking space.

"If you hadn't ever met Justin, would you have given me a chance?" He asks me and I turn to face him.

"Oh my God Zach. There are no what ifs. No hypotheticals here. I met Justin, I fell for Justin. If you were his best friend like you claim to be you would be happy for us. You would suck it up and deal. Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go meet Justin, my boyfriend." I tell him as I climb into my Jeep and take off towards his apartment.

I was so excited before and now...now I just feel drained. It's like Zach's confession just drained the life out of me. So now I have a interesting choice to make. Do I tell Justin what Zach just confessed to me or do I let it go and don't tell him anything?

--------------------------

Okay, I was officially freaking the fuck out! Kyle was supposed to be here by 7:30am and it is now 8:00am. I mean, I was excited I rushed home and started cleaning everything I could possibly clean. I was home by 7:10am so I know she would have only taken 20 minutes to get ready and be over here by now.

So I called her to find out where the hell she was and she was still at her place. Damn women...always taking their time. I mean I know she wants to look good for me but what Kyle needs to understand is that she always looks good to me. Even when she's dead tired at seven in the morning and has her hair up in a messy ponytail and I can tell she's about to fucking pass out, she still looks beautiful to me.

So when I called her I was relieved when she said she was still coming over because it felt like maybe she was changing her mind on me. Then she mentioned that I could go over to her apartment. As much as I love that idea too...I'm a lazy son of a bitch and I just changed into my sweats after taking a quick shower. So now I'm just waiting for her to show up at my apartment.

I'm pulling a white cotton t-shirt on when I hear a knock on my door. If it was Zach, he was just use his key so it has to be Kyle. Speaking of Zach, I don't where that mother fucker went. One minute he was chilling on the couch asking me why I was cleaning the apartment and the next he's walking out the door muttering something about some girl. Dude's fucking psycho sometimes.

I swing open the door and instantly smile as Kyle stands there looking cute as hell. I forgot how fucking hot she looks in dresses since I usually only see her in her Hyatt Place uniform. That white sundress she's wearing looks great against her tan skin and her hair is still down. Her legs look so fucking good and long. I must be staring hard because she starts to rock on her heels and she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear as she bites her lip.

"I'm not even going to complain that you took too long getting ready because you look...so...fucking...beautiful." I mutter as she blushes when I let her in.

"Thanks baby," she says as she stands on her tip toes and kisses my lips, "I was ready awhile ago but I had an unexpected visitor." She says as she looks around my apartment before smiling at me.

"Oh really? Who in the hell would stop by your apartment this early in the morning?" I ask her right as Zach walks into the apartment.

"Can we go to your room?" She asks and I notice the nervous looks Zach is throwing my way.

"Sure, follow me." I tell her as I take her small hand and give it a light squeeze before walking into my room.

I lock the door and look at her as she sits on the edge of my bed. She's picking at my rumpled sheets and she looks nervous. I should have made my bed.

"It was Zach," she whispers as she continues to pick and look at my sheets, "He stopped by to ask me out but I told him we were dating."

I don't know what to say to her as she looks up at me. She almost looks scared like she's ruining our friendship or something by telling me but I'm glad she told me. I've had plenty of girlfriends fuck me over in the past and she's at least being honest with me instead of trying to hide the fact that Zach asked her out.

I always had a feeling that he liked her but I didn't think he would ask her out. I mean he knew how I felt about her, he should know, he was always teasing me about it. I can't believe he tried to ask her out when he fucking knew how I felt about her.

"Are you mad?" She asks me quietly and I kneel down in front of her.

"Not at you, a bit at him but never at you. Thanks for telling me baby girl." I tell her as she smiles at me and my heart jumps.

I cup her face before kissing her lips softly and slowly. I'm taking my time because I want her to feel all the love I have for her in this one kiss.

-------------------------

Justin's lips and his kisses are like heaven. I whimper when he pulls away from me as he rises and removes his white cotton t-shirt. I admire his toned chest as I snuggle into his sheets and smell a mixture of his scent and beer. I laugh and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why do your sheets smell like beer?" I ask him through my laughter and his cheeks turn red.

"I couldn't find the bed in the dark the other night and I had a beer in my hand. Needless to say when I tripped some of it got on my sheets....God, maybe we should have gone to your place." He sighs and I just smile at him.

"No, it's fine. Funny but fine." I tell him as I stand up and my fingertips trace patterns on his bare chest, "But next time you should wash your sheets J."

"Oh I will especially if you keep making fun of me," he tells me as he pouts and I kiss him.

I can feel his arms wrapping around me unzipping my dress as I let it fall to his floor revealing my matching set of yellow lace boyshorts and bra to him. I kiss his neck as he picks me up and tosses me onto his bed as I let out a squeal of surprise.

He lays next to me and I sigh as I feel his lips on the base of my neck. I feel him press against my back and I moan as I feel his hardness against my ass. His hand snakes around my waist, his fingers making my skin tingle as they graze along my stomach before making their way to the hemline of my boyshorts. He nibbles on my ear and his nimble fingers slide off my boyshorts.

My fingers make their way into his short curls as he takes off his sweatpants leaving him in just his boxers. Before I can touch him or anything he rolls on top of me. I smile at his cocky smirk before grabbing his neck and pulling his lips down to mine. He relaxes his arms and lays his body on top of me.

I instinctively spread my legs for him and his hardness touches my warmth and we both moan. He removes his boxers as I hook my legs around him flipping us so that I'm on top. I grind against him painfully slow, loving the way he drags out the word "Fuck" for me. I look down at him as he grits his teeth and pants heavily.

Justin's eyes squeeze shut as I run my fingernails from the bast of his throat down his pecs and over his abs. I gasp causing his eye to fly open.

"Justin! You have a bruise on your ribcage! What happened?" I ask as I look at the bruise near his ribs. It's black and blue and yellowish. How come I didn't notice it before?

"Zach fucking hit me when we were sparing. For our workout and everything yesterday," he moans as his hands make their way from my hips up my sides to my back undoing my bra and tossing it aside.

"Does it hurt?" I moan as his hands massage my breasts, his fingers tweaking my nipples making them hard with pleasure.

"Yeah, why don't you ride Daddy and take away the pain?" He says as my head falls back at his words.

I love it when he's in control and rough with me.

"I want to take away the pain Daddy. Can I Daddy?" I ask sliding onto just the head of his dick, torturing the both of us.

"Fuck, you better." He grits out as his fingers pull my hair and I moan. I shout his name as he spanks me, "Give me that fucking pussy," he shouts as he pulls me roughly down onto him.

We both shout "Fuck" as he pierces me and my walls surround him. His fingers are digging into my hips and I know tomorrow I'll have bruises there. I can't move and the way he's hold me on top of him I know he doesn't want me to yet. He's gritting his teeth, the only sound in the room are his pants. My head falls back and my eyes close as he rolls his hips under me. I pant as I grind my hips against him and he goes deeper. I want to cry as I set a steady rhythm because he feels so good moving in and out of me.

I shout his name at the top of my lungs as he guides my movements and hit my g-spot. He watches me as I bounce on top of him. I hear him chuckle as he strokes my spot again and my body shivers. He flips us over never leaving me as he grabs my right leg placing it over his shoulder and plunges deeper into me. His hand grazes my ass as he wraps my left leg around his waist. I grab at his hair as he rests his head in the crook of my neck and I can feel his pants of breath against my skin.

My toes start to curl and I feel that tingle start in my toes and work it's way up my legs as he strokes me over and over. His dirty talk has ceased long time ago replaced by heavy pants and groans and the occasional "Fuck" that he grits out. I feel the sweat from his skin and I can smell it in the air as he fucks me. I hear the smack of our bodies moving as one and my wall tighten around him. That tingle has moved to the pit of my stomach and I can feel his dick twitch slightly in me.

"That's it baby girl...Give it to Daddy," he pants in my ear and my body starts to tremble, "Fucking come for me."

He kisses my lips softly but sloppy and I don't care. I don't want his kisses right now...no, I want his seed. I want him to make me orgasm. I know I'll never get used to his size no matter how many times I have sex with him. He rolls his hips into mine and my small hands grip his sheets, my knuckles turning white as I squeeze my eyes shut and my mouth falls open into a silent moan. My orgasm comes stronger than it ever has before and my whole body tries to shake it out of me. I scream his name over and over as my body continues to shake. Justin's panting in my ear and I hear my name leave his lips as his body jerks and he spills his seed into me.

I stroke his back as his hips keep thrusting and he keeps coating my walls. He lets my legs drop to his side before rolling me over so that I'm on top of him. I lay down on top of him resting my head against his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. I can't help but sigh as he kisses the top of my head and I feel him soften in me. I look up and meet his gaze as we both start laughing.

"Maybe we should both call in sick to work. Because I really don't see us stopping anytime soon." He mumbles as I laugh against him.

"Dawn would kill me becaue then she would be called in on her day off. But I'm sure we can get in a couple more rounds before we have to go to work." I tell him as I snuggle up to him and he rolls us over again.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 9 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow...thanks for all the reviews...um I'll respond to them soon I promise....Maybe later I'm just a little bit, okay a lot hungover from last night but I'm posting an update for ya'll. The next updates might be slow considering that I'm moving from Indiana to Texas in two days and things are kind of getting crazy but I'll work on it.

Waking up next to Kyle was heaven. She feels so good all snuggled up against me. This is how it should be everytime I wake up. Of course I'm not looking forward to going to work because I just want to stay in bed with Kyle. But when my alarm goes off and wakes her up I know that isn't going to happen.

"Umm....Hi," she whispers as she snuggles against me some more.

"Hi. You want to take a shower before me?" I ask her as she nods her head.

I remember her talking about how she never enjoyed morning-after showers. She said it always seems like a good idea to jump into the shower with your lover after a passionate night of sex but for a girl it's horrible. Something about eventually you have to wash your hair, which sucks if it's long, shave your legs and that just ain't sexy or easy to do with a man in the shower with you.

I watch as she gets out of my bed in all her naked glory. Damn she looks good. I could just watch her walk around my apartment naked all day. Too bad we don't live together. I'm sure she would love to walk around naked in front of me if we lived together. Hell if we lived together...we wouldn't need clothes at all.

She smiles at me sweetly as she enters my bathroom and starts her shower. Soon though she running into my room and jumping on my bed. "I hate work! Why can't I just stay here with you?"

"That's what I suggested but you were all worried about Dawn being called in." I tell her as she snuggles against me and I laugh as she whines.

"Oh right...Dawn. I guess I'll go take a shower." Kyle mumbles as she goes back into my bathroom and gets in the shower.

I decide to face the music as I pull on my boxers and walk outside of my room into my kitchen. I need some fucking coffee to wake me up since I didn't get that much sleep and now I have to go to work. I love Dawn but I'm about ready to call in sick for me and Kyle.

I'm sipping on my coffee when Zach comes into our kitchen. I don't say a word because I know he knows that Kyle told me what he did. He's just staring at me as I look straight ahead not bothering to meet his gaze while placing my coffee cup on the counter behind me.

"Can I help you?" I snap, I didn't mean for it to come out like that but it did.

"J, I'm sorry..." He mutters.

"You're sorry. You fucking asked out my girlfriend! You went over to her apartment and you asked her out...when you fucking knew man...you fucking knew she was mine! And don't pretend you didn't....I know you checked your fucking Facebook and saw our status' had changed....or did you forget you left me a message congratulating me on growing some balls and asking her out?" I say sharply.

I don't want to shout because I don't want Kyle to know that we're fighting. Especially after she told me that he asked her out. She should never feel like this is her fault...she can't help it if she's fucking hot as hell but Zach....Zach should know better.

"I had to ask! I had to let her know she had better options than just you!" He shouts and I clinch my fists at my side to keep from hitting him.

"Better options than Justin? There's no such thing." Kyle says as she walks into our kitchen and takes a sip from my coffee cup.

Damn she looks good. She's in nothing but my white cotton t-shirt but I can tell she has a bra on and some panties because I can see the teal color through my white t-shirt. It's fucking long on her but she looks so cute. Her wet hair is starting to curl into soft waves as it air drys.

"You can do better than him....trust me. He's one of my best friends but he's not what you need." Zach tells her and she shakes her head.

"No, you're wrong. You don't know what I need. Half the stuff you've told me about him, trying to turn me off from liking him, I find absolutely adorable. He may have flaws but so do I. Trust me I know how I feel about Justin and anything you say isn't going to change that." She tells him as her arms wrap around my waist.

I'm fucking lucky. Do you know that? I'm so fucking lucky to have her in my life, by my side, as my girl. Suck on that Zach, you fucking bastard.

"Did you know he hooked up with Alyssa when he was so in love with you?" Zach asks and I want to smack him.

"Were Justin and I together?" Kyle asks.

She knows we weren't. Besides I didn't hook up with Alyssa, we made out then she got pissed when I told her I couldn't because I was in love with Kyle. Then she proceeded to ask me if I was gay because Kyle is a guy's name and I had to explain who Kyle was.

"No." Zach says.

"Then why should I care? That was his past...I'm his future....okay not like that but you know what I mean." She says as I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead.

"Don't you realize that I'm better for you?" Zach asks her again and she sighs as she looks up at me for help.

"Zach, stop it. Don't you realize that she'd rather be with me? She wants to be my girl. If you can't accept that then I'm just going to have to move out." I tell him as I pull Kyle with me to my room.

"We have to go to work J." Kyle tells me as she starts pulling off my t-shirt and changing into her uniform.

"I know baby. Promise me, if he ever tries anything that you tell me so I can deal with it." I tell her as I start my shower.

"Of course. I only trust you." She tells me as she kisses me quickly before letting me step into my shower.

----------------------

So, I guess tonight will be good. Katie was fired! Yeah I did a little squeal and dance when Caroline told me that. Speaking of Caroline I noticed her checking out my man but I'm not worried because he's all mine.

"So is he good in bed?" Caroline asks me as she looks Justin up and down, "Come on Kyle, I know you all are dating now...spill the beans girl."

"Oh he's hella good but back the hell off Carrie." I tell her as she smacks my arm and wrinkles her nose at me. "I mean it!" I shout as she waves me off as she grabs her stuff to head home.

"Please don't yell in front of guests." I hear behind me and I turn and meet a handsome man with blond hair and green eyes.

He's about as tall as Zach so about 5'9. He's kind of lanky but you can tell he works out. He has a nice chisled jaw but he has nothing on Justin. He's cute but he's not damn fine, fucking hot as hell like my Justin.

"Who are you?" I ask him and he chuckles at me.

"Katie's replacement. I'm Tyler. And you are?" Katie's replacement asks me as he holds out his hand for me to shake.

"I don't shake hands...germs and all. I'm Kyle, the auditor." I tell him as he retracts his hand.

I know I'm being a bitch....really I do know. It's just there's something about him that's telling me to watch out. He just seems creepy and fishy and just ugh....so gross.

"Hey babe, you want a lemonade or coffee?" Justin asks me as he rounds the corner before stopping in his tracks, "Who are you?" He asks and I let out a laugh.

"I'm Tyler. Katie's replacement. And you are?" Katie's replacement says as he extends his hand out to Justin.

Justin takes it and about breaks off the guy's hand. I bite my lip to keep from laughing but the smile on my face is unmistakeable.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Justin," Justin tells him as he turns to me, "So baby girl, lemonade or coffee?"

"Um...lemonade. Since we had coffee at your place and all." I tell him as he nods his head in understanding before passing me a lemonade.

"So Kyle, I guess you're training me on Audit tonight." Katie's replacement says as I look at him then at Justin who just chuckles.

"Actually Justin and I will be training you. He works Audit with me." I tell him as he looks...no more like glares at Justin.

I know Justin catches his glare because he looks about ready to say something to this asshole. I can't believe he has the nerve to look at my man like that. However I must say a pissed off Justin makes me a very horny Kyle.

He is so fucking hot when he gets mad. Clinching his fists at his side and then his eyes...oh god his eyes get this look like he could fuck you up. Ohh...that would be fucking hot. Him coming home all pissed off at something and I would be there waiting and he wouldn't say a damn word. He would just grab me and throw me against whatever was there, a kitchen table, a kitchen counter, the wall, his bed, the sofa....whatever and he would fuck me so good. I know he would rough as hell too. Probably ripping off my clothes just so he can get into my little pussy and fuck it right up. Remind me to piss him off outside of work.

"Kyle? Kyle? Are you listening?" Katie's replacement asks me and I realize I was just staring at Justin and panting.

Justin is smirking at me because he knows....he knows I was thinking about his dick.

"No, she's not. She was too busy thinking about my dick." Justin tells Tyler with a smirk, "She does that sometimes. You'll get used to it."

"She thinks about your dick? Why would she do that?" Katie's replacement asks and I realize the man is a fucking idiot.

"Because it's my dick to think about." I tell him as I walk back to the office to get our paperwork.

----------------------------

"What does she mean by that?" Tyler asks me and I can't help but think this guy's a fucking idiot.

"She means it's her dick to ride. She's my girl." I tell him as I print out the Daily Activity report.

"And you work together?" Tyler asks and I look at him because I'm really not in the mood for this tonight.

"Yes, obviously we work together. What is up with you and the 20 questions? Didn't you just start today? Why are you that fucking interested in Kyle?" I ask him as Kyle makes her way back over to the front desk.

"Sorry, I...I just thought she was hot and was hoping she was single. I didn't know." He tells me and I smirk.

I know she's fucking hot. She's my girl! He's such an idiot. I know other guys are going to look at her but she's with me.

"Well, she isn't single and now you do know. So as long as you remember I'm her man we won't have a problem." I tell him as Kyle just bites her lip and smiles at me.

She's standing next to me now, mainly because we're being filmed and she can't hug me or kiss me, but I know she really wants to be in my arms. So I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her close to me giving her a light squeeze before I let her go.

I see Tyler backing off...that's right mother fucker....she's mine.

End Notes:
Feedback makes me happy! So make me happy and leave me some!
Chapter 10 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So I've gotten moved in and settled but looking for a job sucks ass! So I started writing and here is an update for ya'll.

“Guest Services, this is Kyle. How can I help you?” I say into the phone as I check out Justin.

He looks so good tonight. I definitely need him again. My body is calling for him too. He’s not even doing anything but working and I’m so horny for him.

His long, delicate, nimble fingers are typing up the tapes for the various reports that we run and all I can think about is how they make me feel. I can almost feel them right now pumping in and out of me, making me moan and scream. God I wish they were grazing their way up and down my naked body, tweaking and pulling at my sensitive nipples as his palms knead my breasts. I can’t stop wanting him.

“Can I have a crib delivered to my room? We requested one but it wasn’t in here when we checked in.”

“What?” I ask dumbly into the phone since I was too busy thinking about Justin to be listening to anything the guest on the other side of the phone line was saying.

“Can I have a crib delivered to my room?” The guest asks me again before letting out a frustrated sigh.

“Sure. We’ll get that sent right up. I’m sorry it wasn’t in there when you checked in.” I say as I look at the phone display for the room number.

“Aren’t you going to ask for the room number?” The frustrated guest yells at me as I pull the phone away from my ear.

Justin looks over at me with concern as I just shake my head and roll my eyes, “Actually, I don’t. It shows up on the phone…but thanks for being so concerned about how I do my job.” I just say into the phone as Justin chuckles at me.

“Is your manager there?” The guest asks me.

“No, but he’ll be in tomorrow at eight in the morning.” I say as Justin just shakes his head at me.

I stick my tongue out at him as he goes back to his work.

“So, you’re the highest ranking employee?”

“Yep, it appears that way. So we’ll get that crib sent up and if you want to talk to my manager then you can do that in the morning. Is there anything else I can help you with?” I ask as I try to get the guest off my phone.

“Can I just issue my complaint with you?”

“Sure you can. What’s your complaint?” I ask as I grab a pen and a comment card.

“Well I’m upset that the crib wasn’t already in here. We specifically asked that one be in here because we knew we would be getting in late and the baby would be tired.” The guest tells me as I write down their complaint.

“Again, I’m sorry about that. We’ll get one sent up right away. Is there anything else I can help you with?” I ask as Tyler makes his way over to stand beside me.

“No that was it. Thank you for helping. I’m sorry for yelling at you.”

“No problem. Have a great night.” I say as I hang up the phone and let out a sigh.

“Are you okay?” Tyler asks me as he places his hand over mine.

I look at him in disbelief before moving closer to Justin and moving my hand.

“She’s good,” Justin says as he steps in between Tyler and I, “Why don’t you go deliver that crib?”

“Sure. Kyle, you can come help me set up the crib.” Tyler says as I stand in my spot.

“I don’t know how. James or Hla from maintenance always does that stuff for me.” I lie to him, since I want to stay with Justin.

“So when you have kids, what are you going to do?” Tyler asks me and I look at Justin, who is just laughing quietly.

“Have Justin set up the crib, duh.” I say as I throw Justin a smirk as he stops laughing.

“No baby. I’ll have the guys from the store set it up.” Justin tells me as he smirks at me.

“Justin, you should set up the crib, since Kyle is training me on Audit.” Tyler says and I know Justin can’t protest since Tyler is our boss. Not to mention he does have a good point.

Sometimes I forget I’m at work when Justin is around. I just want to be his girl.

“Fine. I’ll be back soon.” Justin says as he grabs the keys to the storage room and starts to take off.

“Baby…wait.” I tell him as I follow him.

He stops and turns around to face me. I step into his open arms and sigh when he pulls me close to him.

“Hurry back because I need you so bad.” I whisper as he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

“I need you too baby girl. I better go set up this crib. Don’t miss me too much, okay.” He tells me as I pull his face down to my level and kiss him.

“I always miss you when you’re away from me for too long.” I tell him as he kisses me again before getting on the elevator.

“So…are you and Justin serious or just casually dating?” Tyler asks me as I make my way back to my computer and log into Facebook.

“We’re serious.” I tell him as I write on Justin’s wall.

“So do you live together or…I mean, how serious?” Tyler asks me as I read the comments left on my wall.

“Serious enough that I wouldn’t cheat on him or want to date anyone else. I love Justin. I wish we lived together…” I say as I start daydreaming or night dreaming about Justin.

I can really see it. You know, a family with Justin! How fucked up am I? We’ve only been dating one day…okay technically two days but you know what I’m saying. Like before, I know we were just joking around but I can see Justin setting up a crib for our baby.

That kind of freaks me out because I’ve never thought about getting married or having children. In fact two days ago I didn’t even want kids and now…now I want to have Justin’s kids. My kids would be fucking beautiful!

“Why don’t you live together then? Is he getting cold feet? Because I would move in with you in a heartbeat!” Tyler asks me but I’m not really listening to him.

“What?” I ask dumbly as I look up from my computer.

“Why don’t you live together?” Tyler asks me again.

“ Oh…that…well…we haven’t been dating long enough to move in together but we’ll get there.” I tell him as we finish up the Audit.

“So how long have you been dating him?” Tyler asks me as I see Justin rounding the corner, heading towards us talking on his cell.

“Seriously, I’m kind of tired of all the questions…” I say as I trail off.

I watch as Justin starts to undo his zipper vest and starts unbuttoning his button down dress shirt. God, he looks good with his little white wife beater underneath. Wait! Why is he undressing?

“What are you doing?” I ask as he hangs up his cell phone.

“Getting off of work. Todd just called and told me to go home.” Justin tells me as he looks at me apologetically.

“But…but…what about me getting home? Are you really leaving?” I ask as I grab his arm, forcing him to face me.

“Yeah baby, I tried to stay but he wouldn’t have it. He says Tyler needs more training time and I’m not needed tonight. I’ll pick you up in the morning. I promise.” He tells me as he grabs his keys and bolts to the laundry room.

What an asshole! I can’t believe he just left me here…alone with…Tyler! He probably wanted to leave all along, especially now that we’ve already slept together. God, I hate him!

-----------------------

*The Next Morning*

I don’t think I can move. My body hurts and my head hurts. I have the fucking hangover from hell. After Todd told me I could leave early I made plans to meet up with Zach and the guys. Don’t tell anyone but I actually missed Kyle not being there. However I didn’t miss work.

Don’t get me wrong. I love working with Kyle but I can’t stand Tyler and besides I wanted to hang with my boys. Is that so wrong?

A loud knocking interrupts my thoughts and I stumble out of bed. Who could be fucking knocking on my door this early in the morning?

“What?” I growl as I swing open the door.

“Sorry man, I locked myself out. I just need my keys before I head to work.” Zach tells me as he pushes past me and grabs his keys.

“Work? Shit! Work! I gotta go pick up Kyle!” I shout as I stumble back to my room.

Damnit! I can barely fucking walk, how the hell am I going to fucking drive? I can’t leave my girl there, she’ll kill me! Maybe I can get someone to pick her up like…shit like…Naz…or….or…or Evan! Yeah Evan! Shit! Do I even know Evan’s number?

“Zach, you got Evan’s number?” I ask frantically as I search for my cell.

“Yeah man. It’s uh…4-4-2-6-1-0-7. I gotta go man!” Zach yells at me as he leaves the apartment.

I frantically dial Evan’s number, knowing Kyle will be off in about 30 minutes, “Hey Ev, it’s Justin. Look I know you were probably sleeping but…I…well I…kind of need a favor.”

----------------------

I don’t know where the hell Justin is but I’m getting tired standing outside waiting for him. Plus…last night was the worst night ever! And to be honest, it really wasn’t working with Tyler that was bad…it’s just…drunk guests.

I hate it when drunk guys come in and automatically think that they can hit on me. And then Justin wasn’t here to tell them to back off and Tyler. Well Tyler just stood there as one guy tired to kiss me! Yeah it was a bad night and I still have to go to school! I can’t help but stomp my feet and let out a sigh of frustration as I search for my cell.

“Do you need a ride home?” Tyler asks me as my cell rings.

I put up a finger, silently telling him to hold on while I answer my cell, “Hello. Yeah…I know I’m here waiting….okay…yeah…bye,” I say as I end the call and face Tyler, “Thanks but Evan is picking me up. Justin sent her.”

“What happened to Justin?” Tyler asks me as I see Evan pulling up with a huge smile on her face.

“He got wasted last night. Too drunk to drive this morning…asshole.” I mutter as I wave goodbye to him and get in Evan’s car.

I’m not really mad at Justin. I should have known Todd would send him home. I mean I’m the Auditor so I would have to stay and train Tyler but I needed Justin so bad last night.

I won’t even get to be with him until I’m out of all my classes. I’m definitely not going to be a mean girlfriend when I see him though. Why not, you ask? Because he called me and asked me if he could go out! Yeah, can you say whipped? No, but really? Honestly? It was kind of cute.

Also I’m glad he did because then Zach, his wonderful “best friend”, tried to sell him out. Zach gave me a call to let me know Justin was going out to the bar…gasp…without me! Like I didn’t already know. How fucked up is that?

My man did drunk dial me though. I think through all the stuttering and slurring he told me he loved me. What a cute, fine ass, drunk dork. That’s my Justin for you.

“Why are you smiling? I would be pissed if Naz didn’t come get me!” Evan tells me as I look at her.

“I’m not like you though…plus it’s Justin. He’s kind of a cutie.” I tell her as she shakes her head and laughs at me.

“Yeah, at least he got you a ride. I don’t think Naz would have done that.” She tells me as she pulls into our apartment complex, “Your place or his?”

“His. He lives at 5103-3 Stonehedge.” I tell her as I give her a hug and make my way into his apartment building and knock on his apartment door.

“Hey baby. Sorry about making you wait. I thought Evan would get there sooner than she did.” Justin tells me as he let me into his apartment.

He looks good. Even him being drunk is sexy as hell. He looks tired and his eyes are bloodshot. His hair is starting to grow out so his short curls are unruly and he hasn’t shaved yet so his beautiful face is covered in morning scruff. His white cotton t-shirt is on backwards and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know that. His pajama pants are hanging dangerously low on his hips and I want them off him right now!

What gets me though…and it’s so simple and really just habit for him, is when he scratches his stomach. Because then his shirt is raised a bit and his pajama pants slide down a bit more and he has this content smile on his face. He is so damn sexy. Fuck…forget school! Right now the only learning I need to be doing is learning every inch of his body in his bed.

End Notes:
Feedback always makes me update faster! lol
Chapter 11 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much for all the wonderful reviews. Here's another update.

Damn Kyle looked sexy this morning. Even through my hazy drunken stupor I could see how hot she looked. She had classes today so when she came over she wasn’t in that stupid Hyatt Place uniform.

No, my girl was all dressed up in cute short khaki shorts and a silk teal empire-style blouse. Yeah I know that I shouldn’t know it was empire-style but I work with nothing but chicks! God, and her skin is so tan and her legs are so damn long! And of course she has to wear 4-inch matching teal stilettos. Her hair was down and wavy still, she must have taken a shower at the hotel because she was smelling like honey, not like that stupid Awake scent that the hotel pumps.

Fuck, I just wanted to pull her into my room and have my way with her but she had to go to class. We did make plans to go on an “official date” tonight though. It does take the pressure off me though knowing that she’s already my girl.

So what exactly have I’ve been doing since I’m off today…well to be honest…not a damn thing. I actually went back to bed after Kyle came by. Thank God I was hung-over though because I wouldn’t have been able to sleep.

She has the power to do that to me. Make the want so bad that I can’t eat, sleep, drink, breath without her. Without jacking off to her image when we weren’t together to wanting to rip her clothes off every time I see her now that we are together.

Now I’m awake though and I’m racking my brain to plan the perfect date for Kyle. Evan told me that Ryne is still in town and he wants Kyle back. Oh and that he found out Kyle and I are dating now.

I already screwed up by getting so wasted I almost forgot her at work. My poor baby girl was waiting in those heels. So now I got to make that up to her and make her completely forget about Ryne.

*knock, knock*

I turn down the TV as I hear knocking at the door. It can’t be Zach because he has class after work and it can’t be Kyle because she’s still in class. I rise from the couch and I swing open the door.

“Hi, can I help you?” I ask as a cute blond stands in front of me.

“Hi, I’m Alyssa. Damn…you’re hot!” She says as her eyes travel up and down my body, “I mean…I’m your new neighbor…so….I…um…just wanted to….intro…yeah…introduce myself,” she stutters out as I try not to laugh, “So, do you have a girlfriend?”

I’m flatter that this girl thinks I’m hot but she had no chance. She’s cute but it’s kind of like, why settle for a hamburger when you can have a steak?

“Actually, I do. It was nice to meet you though.” I tell her as I begin to shut the door.

Her hand flies out and slightly slams against my front door, “Um…what’s your name?”

I quite frankly am shocked by her action so I can’t help but stutter out, “Ju…Jus…Justin,” before shutting my door close.

----------------------------

I’m so glad all my classes are over! I hate college. I really do. Honestly they should just hand me my diploma because I feel like I’m wasting my time going to classes.

I’m on my way to Justin’s apartment so we can go out on our date. I wanted to change for him but he said what I was wearing this morning was perfect.

As I get closer to Justin’s front door I notice a cute blond standing in front of it. It almost looks as though she is trying to get up the courage to knock but I’m probably just losing my mind. Eight hours of lectures and notes can do that to a person.

“Excuse me,” I say politely as she steps aside and I throw her a tight smile as I knock on Justin’s door.

“Oh, you know Justin?” She asks me as I look at her.

“Yeah,” I say through my teeth.

I see that look on her face and I know. I know that this little bitch likes my man. I fully understand that my man is fucking hot as hell but when are these little sluts going to learn only I get to slide up and down on his dick?

“Hey baby girl. I’ve been dying without you.” Justin tells me after he opened his door.

He can’t see little “Miss Slutty Bitchy I-want-your-man” blond whore as he opens the door and pulls me against him. I can feel his strong hands cupping my ass as he leans down for a kiss.

Our tongues intertwine as my fingers make their way into his hair pulling him closer to me. A growl pulls from the back of his throat as he picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist.

“I’ve been dying without you too.” I whisper against his lips as he smiles at my admission.

I’m clearly not thinking about that blond slut as Justin holds me against him until she clears her throat. I pretend to be embarrassed and hide my face in the crook of Justin’s neck while biting my lip as he chuckles. In all honesty, I really don’t give a damn that she saw us.

“Oh…um hi…um,” Justin stutters as he snaps his fingers trying to remember her name.

“A…A…Alyssa.” She practically whispers.

Awww…how sad. I can almost see her heart breaking. Poor thing, I wonder how it feels to know your really hot neighbor has a really hot girlfriend he likes to fuck and you don’t stand a chance?

“Well…A-l-y-s-s-a,” I drag out as I glare at her, “Why don’t you go back to your place? Justin and I are going to be busy all night long.” I finish saying as Justin smacks my ass and tells me to behave.

I guess she got the point because I see her opening her apartment door and slowly shuffling inside. I hate to be a bitch but sometimes you have to let these little sluts know what belongs to you.

“How about you get on this dick that you’re protecting so much?” Justin asks me as he carries me into his apartment, shutting the door behind us with his foot.

-----------------------

Was the way Kyle reacted to Alyssa a little harsh? Yeah it was but I’m not complaining. Do you know how hard Kyle made me getting all possessive? So much that I’m carrying her to my room. God, she gets me. She knows I would have reacted that same way if it was some guy wanting her.

“I love you Kyle.” I tell her as I place her on my bed.

“I love you too Justin.” She tells me as she pulls me down onto the bed with her.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 12 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:

I got another update typed up so I thought I would go ahead and post it. Again thanks for all the wonderful reviews.

Kyle and I are sitting here at Eddie Merlot’s trying to have a nice romantic dinner but her cell keeps going off. She has it on vibrate and in her purse but I can still hear it going off every five seconds. She’s doing her best to ignore it but I know she wants to know who keeps calling or text messaging her.

“Damn baby girl, just go ahead and check your phone.” I tell her as I take a sip of wine.

“I’m sorry honey,” Kyle tells me as she squeezes my hand before reaching into her purse for her phone, “It was Evan, Nicolle, Caroline, and Naz. They want us to meet them at the club.” She tells me as she scrolls through her text messages then meets my gaze.

“Do you want too?” I ask her.

I really don’t mind if she wants to meet up with them. Actually it might be fun to hang out with her crowd. Besides I think she really wants me to say I want to go.

“Only if you want too. I wouldn’t mind going but I understand you’re probably tired from last night and all…” She tells me.

I can see she’s trying so hard to not let me see how badly she wants to go.

“Baby, we’ll go. I can tell you really want to go. Plus it’ll be fun.” I tell her as she smiles at me.

God, I love it when she smiles at me. I swear a smile from her lights up my day. I really do love Kyle.

“I just didn’t want our date ruined if you had something planned after dinner.” Kyle says as the waiter brings our check and I pull out my wallet to pay.

“Honey, you could never ruin anything. Did you want to change or…?” I ask her since I’m pretty dressed up.

I’m wearing black dress slacks with a black buttoned down shirt and a gray dress vest. I could probably make what I wearing work at the club but I wouldn’t mind changing into some more comfortable clothes.

“I’m fine but you probably want to change. So…let’s go to your apartment and then we can head to Evan’s.” She tells me as I help her out of her chair and we head to my place.

--------------------------------

I’m super glad Justin agreed to go out. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to go and that he’s just going because I want too. I’m going to need to make that up to him.

We’re headed to Evan’s apartment since Justin changed by just taking off his vest and changing from slacks to jeans. He still looks hella good to me. I love Justin, I really do. I know he’ll do anything for me.

“Hey girl, I’m glad that you could make it. We’re going to have so much fun.” Evan tells me as she pulls me into a hug as Justin and I walk into her apartment.

“I know. I need to go out! Class was stressful. Besides I want to show off my man.” I tell her as I move on to hug Naz, Nicolle and Andy, Nic’s boyfriend.

Evan pulls Justin into a hug and I laugh as she squeezes him tight. I watch as his sexy ass makes it’s way around the living room, giving Naz one of those manly hugs and hugging Nicolle. He looks so damn fine introducing himself to Andy.

“Damn girl, he’s yours and you’re still drooling over him!” Nicolle tells me as Evan, me and her stand in the kitchen drinking some wine.

“I know! Sweet Jesus, I’m addicted to the man. And his dick.” I tell them as we all three laugh.

“I can’t believe you’re actually getting some from Justin! Don’t get me wrong, you totally needed to get laid by him but I never thought you guys would actually tell each other how you felt about one another.” Evan tells me as we continue to gossip in the kitchen while the boys talk about guy stuff in the living room.

“I know! Katie totally wanted him! She’s upset that you guys are dating. She wants his dick. She told me so in class today.” Nicolle tells as Caroline shows up.

“Yeah well she can want all she wants because she ain’t getting it. His dick belongs to me. And trust me it’s too good to just let someone come in and take away from me.” I tell them as we finish our wine and get ready to head to the club.

----------------------------------

Damn last night at the club was fucking fun as hell. I swear Kyle was all up on me like we didn’t even fuck before dinner. Remind me to get her fucking tipsy again because we ended up going back to her place and fucking like bunnies.

Shit, I think her neighbors hate me though. I ran into a few of them last night as I was carrying her home. She’s like fucking surrounded by a bunch of college age guys! Apparently she’s like their prized pussy since they’ll never get it if I have anything to say about it.

They didn’t take to kindly to Kyle shouting about how much she likes my dick. I thought it was fucking cute as hell. I mean everyone we passed was told about how good I was in bed and how much she wanted my cock. She even told a couple of them how we were going to fuck all night long…and we did.

You know I always wanted to go to the club with Kyle just so I could see her out of work but damn I was not prepared for how crazy she gets. Then of course throw in Evan, Nicolle, and Caroline and alcohol and that makes for one crazy night. I learned very quick when Kyle gets tipsy she gets horny.

But it’s not like she was all over every dick in the club, no she was just all over me. Kyle can dance her little ass off too. I got so hard with all the grinding she was doing against me.

“Hey man, it’s about time you came home.” Zach tells me as I walk into our apartment and flip him off.

“Not now.” I mutter as I make my way to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the frig.

“What? I didn’t say anything! So, how was the club last night?” He asks me.

It kind of throws me off because I never told him that we were going to the club. I grab some Tylenol as I head into the living room. I notice him on Facebook looking at pictures of Kyle and I, Nicolle, Andy, Naz, Evan and Caroline at the club.

I knew pictures were being taken of Kyle and I, I just didn’t know they would be up so fast on Facebook. Of course I shove Zach aside and steal his laptop.

“Mother fucker, what’s your problem?” He shouts at me as I wave him off.

I can’t even hear a word he’s saying as I scroll through a shitload of photos from last night. Memories of last night hit me like a ton of bricks as I scroll through about 50 photos of Kyle and I on the dance floor.

I check Kyle’s profile to see if she added any pictures. She hasn’t yet but she did change her profile pic to one of the both of us together that Nicolle took. It had to have been taken early in the night because we don’t look drunk but we do look happy together. I have my arms around her and she’s holding onto me.

------------------------------------

God, I’m such a whore! I was all over Justin’s cock last night. I just couldn’t stop throwing myself at him. I know he didn’t mind though.

I think my neighbors do though. All those guys that tried to hit on me when I was too hung up fantasizing about Justin. They all had to listen to me scream Justin’s name all night long. In fact I’m probably going to have to call in to work because I lost my voice!

I need to get on Facebook and see if Evan can let Natasha know that I won’t be going in tonight. Justin already told me that he wasn’t going in so why should I? Tyler can do Audit tonight. I mean, isn’t that why I trained him?

While I’m on Facebook I should write something on Justin’s wall.

“Holy Shit!” I say to the emptiness of my apartment as I see Justin’s updated profile pic, “I’m such a slut!”

Right there before my eyes is a picture of Justin and me. Well my backside really or…um…my ass. Let me describe the picture to you.

Justin is, of course, looking hot as hell wearing his black buttoned down dress shirt. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and his jeans…well the button on his jeans is undone. His eyes are pulled down to his crotch area because well that’s where I am. My hands are on his thighs near his crotch and the zipper of his jeans is in-between my teeth. You can see my ass near the floor in my tight shorts and Justin’s hands are in my hair keeping my head near his package.

I look like I’m fixing to give him a blow job on the dance floor but I know I didn’t. No, I distinctly remember standing back up and putting my hand down his jeans. I also remember stating how much I just wanted to grab his dick.

I click on the picture to see if anyone has commented and I’m surprised by all the comments left. A lot of comments were left by his boys telling him how lucky he was and Justin responding back. My favorite comment was Naz’s though telling Justin to let me suck his dick more often because that’s what I obviously wanted to do.

Mother fucking Naz thinks he’s funny. So, I decided to leave a comment of my own.

‘Damn baby, I wanted your cock so bad and I got it. Now I can’t even talk! I lost my voice from screaming your name all night long. Are you going to come take care of me daddy?’

I smile to myself as I go through the various pictures that were taken of Justin and I. I’m always so horny for him. Sometimes I think it’s so unnatural. I mean I have never been this attracted to any man or ever wanted sex with said man so bad before.

I know I used to fantasize about being with Justin all the time but now that I have him I want to be with him all the time. It’s not even about the sex. I really do love him and would do anything for him. I love spending time with him and waking up next to him. I don’t want to be anyone else’s girlfriend but his.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 13 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's an update...sorry it's taken so long!

Work sucks! I had to come in and help Tyler with Audit. At least Kyle got to be off. My poor baby girl couldn’t even talk! I visited her before I had to head to work. I took her some cough drops and made her some hot tea with lemon.

I spent the afternoon with her at her place just making sure she was well taken care of. By the time I had to head into work her voice was partially back though still a little hoarse. She said she might drop by tonight and I hope she does. I need to see my girl.

Tyler has been getting on my nerves! He acts like now that we are working together that we should be buddy buddy. I know he’s just doing that to find out more about Kyle. All his questions always end up coming back to Kyle. Why can’t he just understand that she’s my girl? Fucking loser!

“So I heard you and Kyle went to the club last night?” He asks me.

“Yeah we did.” I tell him through gritted teeth.

I hate this place and the way news travels.

“I also got on Facebook. I thought I would friend request you…um…that’s an interesting profile picture you have there.” He tells me as I look over at him and he’s fucking smirking.

I don’t know why he’s smirking at me. Then it hit me, my fucking profile picture is of Kyle and I at the club. Yeah Kyle got onto me about that…saying it made her look like a whore. I told her she was my whore. She really doesn’t mind it being my profile picture.

I think I do now though. I don’t want someone like Tyler able to see pics like that of my girl. I’m sure he was wishing it was him. Bastard.

“Yeah…jealous?” I ask him as I stare him down.

He’s biting his tongue now and that damn smirk has been wiped off his face. Serves him right, thinking he could make comments like that to me.

*Ring, Ring*

“Hyatt Place Fort Wayne. This is Justin. How can I help you?” I say as I answer the hotel phone.

“Hey Justin, it’s Natasha. Kyle told me that Tyler made you go into work. We don’t need two Auditors tonight so we’re going to send you home at one in the morning. So you can at least get two hours in. Can I talk to Tyler?” She tells me and I tell her okay as I hand Tyler the phone.

Hell yeah! I get to leave work early! More importantly I get to spend my night with Kyle instead of working! Damn I need to call my girl and tell her! Though I’m sure she knows since she spoke to Natasha for me. When my girl wants something she get it, no matter what.

As Tyler is talking on the hotel phone with Natasha, my cell rings. I look at my caller id and see that Kyle is calling me. I wave my phone at Tyler to let him know I’m taking a call before I head outside.

“Hey baby girl. I’m getting out early.” I tell her and I’m sure she knows I’m cheesin’ like hell.

“I know baby. I was lonely without you so I called Natasha. Hey some guy named Trace sent me a message on Facebook about us joining him at The Corner Pocket Pub. Do you know him?” She asks me.

“Yeah, he’s my boy. I want to go but do you?” I ask her since she wasn’t feeling too hot earlier.

“Yeah, I’ll go with you. Besides Nic and everyone else wanted to meet up there but I didn’t want to go without you.” She tells me as I smile even though she can’t see me.

“Can you bring me a change of clothes?” I ask her because I ain’t wearing my damn Hyatt Place uniform to the bar.

“Yeah. Is Zach there?”

“Yeah, I’ll let him know you’re coming over. Just pick whatever you want me to wear. I’m going to need that blue bag in my bathroom too. Plus shoes.” I tell her as she laughs at me.

“God, J! Anything else?”

“Just you…and baby hurry up because I need to see you.” I tell her as she laughs again.

“Okay I’ll be there ASAP. Love you baby.” She tells me with a giggle.

“Love you too baby girl.” I tell her as we hang up and I head back inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don’t know what to wear tonight. I know my girls are going to wear dresses but I’m going with Justin and his boys so I don’t want to be too dressed up. But he does love me in dresses and heels…ugh I just can’t decide.

I feel so stupid worrying about what I’m going to wear but to be honest I’m nervous. I mean I’m meeting his boys, his other crew outside of the hotel. He had it easy he works with my crew so he already knew them. Why couldn’t I be that lucky?

And I have to go to his apartment to get his change of clothes. I don’t mind doing that because he’s my boyfriend and I love him but I really don’t want to be alone in his apartment with Zach. Why can’t we just live together so I don’t have to deal with Zach?

I should just wear a dress because let’s face it when I drink I’m a whore! I just know I’m going to be throwing myself at Justin all night long! At least he knows I only want his dick. Besides I haven’t seen him in hours and a dress makes easy access for him. I know he’ll love it.

I get myself ready and leave for his apartment even though the icky feeling in my stomach about Zach hasn’t gone away. I knock on the door about five times before I use those horrible knockers on the doors. He should know I’m coming because Justin said he would call him. This is ridiculous. This mother fucker better answer the fucking door! My man is waiting on me!

The door suddenly opens and I’m met with a giggly brunette who’s just staring at me.

“Is Zach here?” I ask since I don’t know what to say to the retard just staring at me.

“Oh yeah, come on in.” The brunette tells me and I walk into the apartment.

Zach is sitting on the couch in the living room drinking with some of his buddies and some chicks. I really don’t care because I’m not there for him I’m just there to get clothes for Justin.

“Hey Kyle, picking out Justin’s clothes for him already?” He asks as they all laugh at his stupid joke.

“Yep. My man’s going to look fly. I might just have to fuck him before he even changes!” I tell him just to annoy him.

I can tell it worked too because his face is red and all his little friends are snickering.

“You guys have fun.” I tell them as I head to Justin’s room to get his clothes.

As I open the door I’m met with the blond from next door in Justin’s room going through his shit! I can’t believe that this girl has the nerve to come into his room and go through his stuff! What is she? Some kind of stalker?

“What the hell are you doing in my man’s room?” I shout at her as I close the door behind me.

There’s about to be some blows being thrown! I think to myself as I start to take off my silver hoop earrings.

“I-I was just looking around the apartment. Zach said I could come in here.” She tells me as her eyes widen.

“Zach isn’t Justin! This is Justin’s room so get the hell out!” I shout at her.

I really don’t give a fuck if Zach said she could come in here or not, I’m about to throw the bitch out! I pull open Justin’s door slamming it into the wall in my anger-filled hissy fit! I storm into the living room ready to tell Zach the fuck off.

“Who the hell gave you permission to let this slut into my man’s bedroom? She was rifling through his shit! If she fucking stole something that’s on you Mother Fucker! And don’t think I won’t tell Justin!” I shout at Zach as he rises from his seat.

“This is my apartment and you’re not going to be yelling at me like that!” He shouts in my face as I pull at my cell and dial Justin’s number.

“Boy, you better back the fuck up out of my face!” I shout at Zach as Justin answers the phone, “Baby, Zach gave some girl permission to go into your room and go through your shit!”

I’m such a nark but I don’t care. He should have respect for Justin and Justin’s stuff. Asshole!

“Baby, put Zach on. I’ll fucking deal with his ass.” He tells me and I hand Zach the phone and head back to Justin’s room to get his shit and get the fuck away from Zach’s ass.

I can’t believe Zach had the nerve to get in my face like that. I know him and Justin are getting into it because I can hear Zach yelling and I can even hear bits of Justin yelling. I grab his clothes and shoes and his blue bag as quickly as I can so that I can leave.

“Fine Justin! You think now that you’ve got Kyle’s pussy you’re too good to live here now!….Move the fuck out then! I’m not jealous! Shut the fuck up!….You’re just an asshole!” Zach shouts at Justin and I take my phone away from his grasp.

“Baby, it’s me. I’m leaving this hell hole. I packed some clothes for you for tomorrow too,” I tell Justin as I start to leave his apartment.

“Baby I need to see you! Zach pissed me the hell off yelling at you like that. I need to fucking move out…I knew I was missing some shit! Ugh!” He shouts in frustration and I kind of feel bad for calling him.

“Baby, I’m sorry for calling you. I love you and I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” I tell him as I stop in my tracks and realize that I left my earrings in Justin’s room.

I walk back into his apartment and don’t say a word to Zach as I head to Justin’s room and grab my earrings. I hate this place and I just want to be with Justin. As I grabbed my earrings I noticed a note addressed to Justin on his bed and it’s not in my writing. I can tell it was written by a girl though.

I want to read it so bad but if I do I’m just as bad as that girl who was going through his stuff earlier. But I really really really want to read the note! So I do the only thing I can do…I call Justin.

“Hey babe, you on your way?” He asks me and I have to smile.

“Yeah but there’s this note on your bed and I kind of sort of want to read it but it’s totally rude but I so want too…” I rush out and he starts to laugh.

“Read it. Be your jealous protective self and read it. Then you can kick some ass! Just get here already! I love you!” He tells me before he hangs up and I take the note with me to read it in my Jeep.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 14 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I'm really sorry that this update has taken soooo long. I swear it was written I just had to type it up. So here it is.

Kyle is damn cute! I love her to death. I don’t give a damn who wrote that note or what it says. I love Kyle and writing me a note is not going to change that.

I can’t believe Zach told some random chick she could go into my room. He just has to be an asshole because he’s jealous of Kyle and I’s relationship. I know he wants her but he’ll never have her. Kyle had no problem standing up to him. My girl stood up for me and my privacy.

We should just move in together. I know I can’t live with Zach anymore. I won’t be able to control my anger if he pops off at the mouth or shows anymore disrespect for me and my stuff. I thought some of my stuff was missing and I told Kyle that but we both thought I had just misplaced it or left it at her place or in my Jeep but now I know better.

It fucking pisses me off! I know Kyle feels bad for calling me and ratting out Zach but I also know she was pissed off. I’m glad she called me because I had to hear it from Zach myself. It’s sad that he’s acting this way just because I’m dating Kyle. He’s the one throwing away our friendship with the way he’s acting.

Maybe I can move in with Trace because it’s too soon to move in with Kyle. I love her but moving in with your girlfriend is a huge step and I don’t know if she’s ready for that. We haven’t really talked about it. We’re trying to take it one day at a time and really invest in our relationship because we both see this relationship lasting a while and possibly leading to marriage.

Tonight is not starting off good. First, I had to come to work and then when I finally get to leave work this shit happens with Zach. And Tyler’s pissed at me because I keep leaving the desk every time Kyle calls me. But I know he’s really pissed off because I get to leave in thirty minutes. He’s another mother fucker who wants to keep Kyle and I apart. His plan didn’t work either!

I smile to myself as I see Kyle walking up to the Front Desk through the glass front doors of the hotel. She’s holding my clothes and my shoes and has my bag dangling from her shoulder. Even holding all my crap she still looks beautiful to me.

She’s wearing an espresso brown silk dress that stops a little bit above her knees and has pleating in the back and pin tucking in the front and one the sides. The dress hugs her curves and the brown color looks great against her tan skin. Her hair is flowing with soft curls that I just want to feel underneath my fingertips. And she’s wearing chocolate velvet stilettos that match her dress. Damn I’m a lucky man.

She’s kind of too dressy to hang with my boys but I know she’s wearing that dress for me. Plus I’m sure her girls are going to be wearing dresses too. She looks pissed off but she’s trying to hide it for me.

I go around the Front Desk as she puts my clothes and shoes on top of the desk before dropping my bag by her side. I walk up to her and wrap her up in my arms before I kiss her. She sighs against my lips and I’m in love. My hands keep trying to pull her closer to me even though her body is flush against mine.

“What was in the note?” I ask her as we pull away from each other.

“You’re stupid neighbor…ugh she’s just trying to start shit!” Kyle spats out in anger and I pull her into my arms again.

Why is everyone trying to come between us? My neighbor should know she doesn’t stand a chance. Even if Kyle had never caught her in my room and going through my stuff I would have been pissed if I had gone home and found that note on my bed. I don’t want people I don’t know in my fucking room! Besides the only chick allowed on or near my bed is Kyle.

“Don’t let it get to you baby. I’m all yours.” I tell her as she holds onto me tighter.

“Oh! You have to read the note and see what that little bitch included in it!” Kyle spat at me as she threw the note on the counter and let out a frustrated sigh.

I don’t know what to say so I just kiss her forehead and stroke her hair until I feel her body relax against me. I reach for the note and open it up and catch a picture before it falls to the ground. It’s a picture of my neighbor Alyssa…naked. Completely naked. No wonder Kyle’s pissed.

I take the picture and walk outside. Kyle follows me as I take my lighter and light the picture on fire. I hold it until it burns and stomp on it until it’s just ash. I pull Kyle into my arms and kiss her again before heading back inside to read the note.

Kyle looks nervous but she has nothing to worry about. She’s my girl and giving me a naked picture of yourself when you know I’m taken isn’t going to make me leave my girl for you. No, because my girl has more class than that. She may be a little slutty and nasty when she’s drunk but she knows she’s mine, even when she’s drunk.

I can’t help but cup her face and kiss her again before I read the note.

Justin,

I just wanted to write you this letter to let you know that you can do so much better than your current girlfriend. She can’t take care of you like I could. I know you probably think you’re happy with her but from what I’ve seen she’s nothing but trouble and drama. You and I would be a much better couple. I would treat you like a king and I’m pretty sure I’m a lot better in bed than she is. I’m giving you a picture to remember me by. Think of it whenever you can’t get it up with that whore.

Love,

Alyssa

I can’t help but start laughing as I ball up the letter and throw it in the trash. Fucking skank! I look over at Kyle who’s looking at me like I’m crazy!

“She’s the fucking whore!” Is all I say as Kyle starts to laugh.

My baby knows I’ll never leave her. These other girls don’t hold a candle to my girl.

“I’m goin’ to change in one of the rooms on inspect. You comin’ with?” I ask her as she smiles at me and nods her head.

Tyler’s just staring at my girl and I know what he wants but he ain’t getting it. She hasn’t even noticed him because she’s too busy helping me with my stuff. I take her hand as I walk her to one of the rooms and she giggles as I kiss her forehead in front of Tyler.

She smiles as I open the door with the room key and then laughs as we enter the room and I close the door behind us.

“What are you laughing at?” I ask her as she continues to giggle.

“Nothing, I just…” she trails off as she runs one of her fingers along the desk in the room, “fantasized about us in every part of this hotel room…before we got together,” she confesses as she blushes and I can’t help but chuckle.

“You know, me too.” I tell her as we laugh together.

Yeah, I don’t see anyone breaking us up because we’re made for each other. She’s a little freak just like me and we both can’t keep our hands off each other.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 15 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow it's been awhile for this update...I'm truly sorry about that but I've kind of had some writer's block...hopefully that goes away lol. Thanks to everyone still reading and reviewing this one.

I really don’t know why I admitted that tidbit of information to Justin just now. If he hadn’t admitted that he imagined the same thing too I would still be blushing. I feel like our night got started off on this really horrible note but now that we’re together, in each other’s presence, everything is going to be just fine.

Justin is in the shower right now and if I hadn’t done my makeup and hair and squeezed into this beautiful dress I’d probably be in there with him. I sit down on the bed to wait for him and turn on the huge plasma tv in the room. I can’t help but laugh to myself as I hear Justin singing in the shower. I wasn’t in a good mood when I got here but seeing him and being in his arms made me so happy. He is literally my lifesaver.

I can’t help but think about how much I want him as I let out a sigh and fall back on the bed. Is it bad of me to be imagining him there in that shower? But it’s Justin, how could I not imagine him in that shower. He is the fucking walking definition of sex on a stick! He makes me so wet and horny. He knows it too. I always catch him doing little things that he knows gets me hot. He can’t fool me I know he’s just as horny as me!

I turn my head to the left as I hear the click of the bathroom door as it opens. There stands Justin with just a white hotel towel wrapped around his waist. I see him and I literally can not breathe, he’s that fucking gorgeous. He throws me a cocky smirk as he dries his hair with another hotel towel. I can’t help but watch as tiny beads of water drip down from his short curls and run down his body, disappearing into the softness of the hotel towel wrapped around his waistline.

He tosses the towel he’s using to dry his hair with onto the bed beside me. Before I know it he’s standing in front of me running his strong hands up my legs, spreading them so he can stand in between. He tosses me another cocky smirk as his hands make their way up my dress. I let out a moan as his fingers graze my thighs before making their way to the hem of my thong. I can feel his fingers hook into the waistline as I slightly lift my hips so he can pull off my thong.

The soft lace material tickles as he slowly and tortuously starts to pull off my thong. I laugh softly as he tosses it onto the bed beside me then he removes the towel around his waist and tosses that aside too. I can’t help but moan as he grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist before leaning over to kiss me. I can feel his thickness press against my core and I let out another moan as Justin starts to pant with want for me.

Just as he was about to slide into me the door to the hotel room we were in opened. I groaned when I saw Tyler standing there, staring at us in shock. Justin hurriedly grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist and lowered my legs.

“What the fuck are you doing? Get the hell out of here!” Justin shouts at Tyler as I sit up and glare at Tyler.

I almost feel bad for Tyler because Justin looks about ready to kill him. But can you blame him? I’m pissed at Tyler too! I was about to get my man’s dick before Tyler interrupted us! Shit, I could use an orgasm right now from Justin.

“Um…N-Natasha’s here and she wanted to see you before you left. I-I did knock.” Tyler stutters out but I know Justin doesn’t care.

“Get the fuck out of my sight! Seriously! Before I kick your stupid ass!” Justin shouts as he pushes Tyler out of the hotel room and flips the top lock so he can’t get back in.

I can’t help but press my legs together, he makes me so wet when he’s all mad. I want him to be mad and fucking me. I get up from the bed and walk over to him. I run my hands from his neck, down his ripped chest and undo his towel, letting it fall to the floor.

“Baby, we can’t. Natasha’s waiting.” He murmurs but I don’t say anything as I take him into my hands.

He groans and before I know it he’s picking me up and carrying me to the desk in the hotel room. He pushes up my dress, bunching it around my waist, and wastes no time entering me. His smooth fingers tuck my soft curls behind my ear as he leans in and places the softest kiss on my lips before pulling out and thrusting back in. A shiver runs through my body as our foreheads touch and I look into his deep navy blue eyes. His hips thrust again and he hits that spot deep inside me and I claw onto his strong shoulders as I choke out a moan.

My legs tighten around his waist and he buries his head in the crook of my neck as my walls start to squeeze around him. He keeps stroking my spot and I can feel his pants of breath tickling my neck as I cry out his name. He doesn’t stop fucking me when there’s a knock on the door and my fingers delve into his short curls as he grunts. His thrusts become frantic and my toes start to curl as he brings me to the edge. I can hear Natasha calling for us but right now I don’t care as his hand snakes between our bodies and his fingers find my clit.

My body begins to tremble and I can hear him gritting his teeth together. He does that before he comes and I always find it incredibly sexy and manly. He raises his head and our eyes meet as he thrust into me one final time and I’m sent over the edge. I can’t stop screaming his name as my body shakes and I cling to him. I can feel him coming in me as he grunts my name and I feel him tremble in my arms.

As we come down from our orgasmic high the banging on the door gets louder. I swear it’s keeping time with our rapid heartbeats. I groan in protest as Justin pulls out of me and he chuckles before he steals a kiss from me.

“Baby, I’ve got to get ready. Can you answer the door?” He asks me and I nod as I hop off the desk and head to the bed to retrieve my underwear.

“Coming!” I shout as I quickly pull on my thong and check myself before opening up the door.

“Kyle! I’ve been banging forever! I need someone to watch the desk. Tyler has a group of drunk people and they all want food. I came in to help if you and Justin could watch the front desk until we’re done. It’ll be overtime.” Natasha rushes out and I feel bad for not answering the door sooner.

“Sure. I can help. Justin is getting ready but I’ll let him know. Give me a few seconds to…uh…” I say as I bite my lip and she laughs.

“Get yourself together? I heard you screaming Justin’s name…you nasty girl!” She says and we both start to laugh.

“I’ll be right out,” I tell her before I shut the door and walk over to the bathroom, “Baby, I’ll be at the front desk, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll be there to help you in a few minutes.” Justin says from inside the bathroom and I want him again.

There’s just something about the way he talks and walks that just gets me. He just has that swagger and I can’t help but make it easy for him to take me whenever and wherever he wants. I’m his slut and I’m not afraid to admit it.

I leave the hotel room and head to the lobby, ready to help out Natasha and Tyler. As I walk into the Gallery area I’m met with various curious eyes, a couple of glares (from the females) and a couple of catcalls. This is going to be interesting. How did I get talked into this again? Oh yeah…Natasha’s guilt trip. I love my Assistant General Manager but I could be at the Pub right now meeting Justin’s buddies. I walk behind the front desk and log into the computer system as Natasha and Tyler head back to the kitchen to make whatever these drunk fucks ordered.

I log onto to Facebook so I can at least look busy. If I do then maybe they won’t bother me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Right about now I’m wishing I had on that horrible Hyatt Place uniform because maybe then they would think I was ugly and wouldn’t hit on me but no such luck.

“Hey beautiful, where did your fine ass come from?” A dark haired, green eyed, college aged guy asks me and it takes all I have in me to not roll my eyes at him.

“Seriously? You and your buddies are ruining my night and you want to hit on me?” I ask him and his buddies start to snicker, “I do not get paid enough to deal with this.” I mutter as I look down at my computer screen and click on Justin’s profile.

I must admit I do love seeing my name as ‘In a relationship with Kyle Merrick’ on his profile. In fact seeing it right now makes me smile.

“You know, you’re a real bitch!” He shouts at me and I just ignore him because I don’t care what he thinks about me.

“Buddy, you better back off.” I hear Justin say and I look up at him and smile as he comes to stand next to me.

He looks so good. He’s wearing the blue jeans I picked out and a green, white, and brown vertical striped button-down long sleeve shirt. He rolled up the sleeves to his elbows and I wish I had a camera with me because he looks so damn fine.

“Dude you weren’t here to hear the way she was talking to him.” One of the guy’s buddies says and Justin glares at him.

“I don’t give a shit! Nobody call my girl a bitch! The only reason we’re even here is because ya’ll swarmed in with food orders and we’re not even supposed to serve food at night! You don’t think we want to be out with our friends drinking beers and shooting pool? Because that’s where we were headed before ya’ll showed up!” Justin tells them and all I can do is glare at them.

Justin’s cell phone rings and he answers it as I go back to Facebook.

------------------------------------

I can’t believe that that jackass had the nerve to call Kyle a bitch! I don’t mind helping Natasha out because she’s an awesome boss but Kyle and I have plans tonight. Besides Kyle is all dressed up and it’s so hard to keep my hands off of her. If one more of these guys tries to hit on her, I’m kicking their ass! I don’t care that I’m at work and would lose my job for fighting a guest.

“Hey man…yeah…we had some drunk guests show up…yeah just a few more minutes…Kyle and I are ready to go…I know…we’ll be there soon…order a bucket of beer…I promise we aren’t ditching ya’ll….shut the fuck up man…” I say as Trace goes on and on about how we better not ditch them to go have sex.

That’s the thing about my buddies they know how addicted to Kyle I am. I haven’t even told her how late to class I’ve been or classes I’ve skipped since we’ve been together. I just like spending time with her. My boys like to make fun of me but secretly they’re happy for me. I don’t know why Kyle’s nervous about meeting them? I just know they’re going to love her just like I do.

“Guys thanks for watching the desk. You can go have fun now!” Natasha tells me and Kyle and we practically run to the back door of the hotel.

I hold the door open for Kyle as we leave the hotel and I see Tyler coming up to us. Why can’t this jerk just leave us alone? It’s bad enough that he walked in on Kyle and I tonight.

“Kyle, can I talk to you for a minute?” Tyler asks Kyle and she looks at me.

“I’ll be in the Jeep baby girl.” I tell her and she nods at me.

As I’m walking away though she grabs my arm and pulls me to her side. She stands on her tiptoes and kisses my cheek and I grab her ass and smack it a little before I head to my Jeep.

I don’t know what Tyler is telling her but Kyle obviously doesn’t want to hear it. She’s walking towards my Jeep and Tyler is following her still talking. I really can’t stand him and I’m not leaving Kyle alone to work with him. Guess I’ll just have to get him fired. Kyle gets in my Jeep and slams the door before throwing me a sheepish grin. She knows how much I hate it when people slam the door to my Jeep. I really don’t care when she does it though, maybe it’s because she rarely does it. He must have pissed her off.

“Tyler’s an asshole!” She spits out as she puts on her seatbelt, “Do you know what he told me?” She asks as she turns to face me.

“What baby girl?” I ask as we drive towards the Corner Pocket Pub.

“That I shouldn’t be acting like a slut just to keep you! Can you believe that? He said the Kyle he knew wouldn’t act the way I act when I’m around you! Um…hello! I’ve known him for like what? One Day! Asshole!” She says as she shouts the last part and I just shake my head in disbelief.

“Let it go baby. We’ll deal with it later. Right now we got people to meet and drinks to drink.” I tell her.

I’m trying to act like it isn’t a big deal because I don’t want her to be pissed off when we meet with my boys. Although I do feel the need to turn this Jeep around and beat Tyler the fuck up. Oh and for the record, she does not act like a slut. He’s just upset because she was fucking me in that hotel room and not him. She’s my girlfriend and he can’t stand it.

“You’re right. I should just let it go. So this is me…letting it go.” She says with a flick of her wrist and we both laugh.

It really is great to be with her. I just wanna spend all my free time with her.

We finally pull up to The Corner Pocket Pub and I help her out of my Jeep. You know before Kyle, I normally wouldn’t have done that. She’s changing me but in a good way, all my buddies seem to think so too. She takes a hold of my hand as we walked into the Pub together. I can’t help but smirk at all the stares she’s getting. Yeah, my girl’s fucking hot and I know it. Some of these guys are practically drooling all over themselves. They better not try a damn thing.

I spot my buddies in the back and gently lead Kyle in that direction. Guys are hooting and hollering left and right as we past them. Kyle just ignores it and clings to my arm a little bit tighter. She’s fucking beautiful and I don’t mind guys checking her out but the minute any one of them crosses the line you can bet I’m going to put them in their place.

One guy reaches out for her arm and I quickly step between her and him. He’s trying to stare me down and he should know better because we’re pretty damn close to where my boys are sitting. From the looks of it we could take him and his buddies. He stands up and tries to push me aside. I can see my boys rising from their seats and before I know it Naz appears beside me out of nowhere. He doesn’t say a word just stands beside me with his arms crossed over his chest and continues to stare down the guy and his buddies.

“You’re going to leave my girl alone. If you try to reach out for her or touch her in any way I will break your arm. Take this as your only warning. Now I suggest you sit back down, keep your eyes and hands to yourself and we’ll pretend like this didn’t happen.” I say and he looks from me to Naz and then to my buddies before sitting back down.

I turn to Naz and we do the whole manly handshake greeting as Evan and Kyle hug and gush over each other’s outfits. We finally make our way over to my buddies and I introduce Kyle to them as my girlfriend and she just laughs when I add the ‘and-future-mother-to-my-children’ part. I sit down and pull her down onto my lap and she’s perfectly content to sit there too. Her arms wrap around my neck and she leans in and kisses me softly.

This is what I dreamt about the whole time I was working, just hoping she would notice me. That we would be together, hanging out with our friends together and every man, woman, and child knowing that she was my girl and she loved me. This is definitely my dream come true.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 16 by Schnessa
I don't know why I was so worried about meeting Justin's friends. I guess since Zach did a complete 180 and went psycho on us! I didn't have high hopes for the remainder of the rest of his friends! However I was wrong, way wrong. His friends are a great group of guys. Especially Trace, right now I'm beating him in pool but I think he's letting me win because before this he killed Justin. I'm having so much fun here too. All our friends are getting along great too! At first our little group started out with Justin, me, Trace, Matt, Nick, Marty, Naz, and Evan but now Nicolle, Andy, Caroline, Ben, Jenn, and Natalie have joined us. Our table is the table to be at!

We've just been drinking and playing pool and getting to know one another. I can tell Justin's proud of me. He's been talking to his friends and smiling at me all night. I'm so glad we didn't let Zach and his attitude ruin our night.

"Hey baby. You're beating Trace pretty good and you look good doing it too." Justin whispers in my ear as he presses his body against my backside and I feel his arm wrapped around my waist.

I lean back into him as he kisses me behind my ear and starts to suck gently on my skin. I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side to give him better access as his hand caresses my stomach. I love being in his arms and being his girl.

"Kyle, it's your turn." I hear Trace say as I slowly pull away from Justin and line up my shot.

A quick smack on my ass distracts me though as I take my shot and Trace ends up winning. I turn around and glare at Justin who just chuckles as he takes a swig of his beer. I should be mad at him but I can't be because he looks so fucking hot just standing there. I walk over to him and sway my hips a bit and I see him narrow his eyes at me over his beer bottle. Two can play at this game.

"Baby, I wanted to win!" I whine as he chuckles at me and Trace laughs.

"I'm sorry that Trace is a better player sweetheart." He says with a cocky smirk and I see how this is going to go.

I make my way to him and press my body up against his, running my hands softly and slowly up and down his shirt clad chest. He hisses softly as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head down until our foreheads are touching.

"And I really wanted something to celebrate tonight, if you know what I mean." I whisper as he tips his head back and lets out a low growl.

My panties are officially soaked.

"Well damn baby girl...I didn't know that." He whispers as he leans in for a kiss and I turn my head and let out a sigh.

"But I guess since I lost I'll just have to wait." I say as I pull away from him.

I gasp in shock as he roughly pulls me back to him and steals a kiss. He swats my ass again and I just laugh at how adorable he is.

"There ain't no need to wait. We can leave right now little girl." He whispers in my ear roughly and I moan against him as he chuckles.

I hear commotion at our table though and I turn my attention away from him. This is just fucking great! I was having a wonderful night with Justin and now this! Who the fuck told her we were here?

I fucking hate Katie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like having my girl's attention diverted from me. Call me a selfish mother fucking bastard or whatever but I don't like it one bit! Especially when it's because Katie's stupid ass has to show up. Kyle's pulling away from me now and I can feel trouble brewing in the air.

"Kyle...don't....seriously babe, she's not worth it." I say but she's already heading to the table and mad-dogging Katie like crazy.

"You going to go with your girl man?" Trace asks me and I just shake my head at him.

"Hell no. I'd like to keep my life...thank you very much. Let's play a game." I suggest as he nods his head and racks up the balls.

This shit is fixing to hit the fan. I definitely feel it in my bones.

I'm not even focusing on the game as I watch Kyle walk over to our table and Evan pulls her down into her lap. I can tell my girl's trying to be polite as possible to Katie but I know...I fucking know Katie knows she not welcomed.

Katie gets up and leaves the table and makes her way to the bar, obviously upset and almost nervous. Kyle's just smirking and I have to chuckle at how much of a bitch she can be when she wants too. Katie orders a beer and I look away quickly when she looks over at me. She smiles widely and makes her way towards me and I just want to get away. She stands in front of me and I put my pool cue in between us. I look over at Kyle who's just watching us and I wonder why she isn't helping me.

"Hey Justin. You look good." Katie says as her eyes roam over my body and I feel dirty.

"Hey Katie....thanks, I think. Why are you here?" I ask as Trace laughs behind me.

Stupid little fucker.

"I just wanted to come and hang out with my friends. So Kyle told me you guys were dating! That's a shame." She says as she inches closer to me and I see Kyle get up from the table.

Good. Now she's coming to my rescue.

"Katie, get away from him. I already warned you back at the table." Kyle says as she starts to walk to where Katie and I are standing.

"You shouldn't tell me what to do Kyle," Katie snaps and all of a sudden her hand is grabbing my dick through my jeans!

I'm trying to get away! I swear to god I'm trying to get away but she's got a death grip on my cock!

Kyle pushes Katie which just causes me to wince in pain as Katie's grip gets tighter. Katie just laughs until Kyle covers Katie's hand with her own and digs her nails into Katie's hand. Katie winces in pain and releases her grip on me as Kyle pushes her away from me.

"Stay the fuck away from my man! You're nothing but a fat ass whore!" Kyle spits out and I look over at Katie who stomps back to the table, "You okay baby?" Kyle asks me as she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Baby I just had our ex-boss grab my dick. Hell fucking no I'm not okay!" I mutter as Kyle unbuttons my jeans and pushes down the zipper a bit, "Baby, what are you doing?"

My head tilts back as her hand makes it's way into my jeans and grabs my cock softly. She slowly starts pumping and stroking me as I let out a moan. She massages my balls before gripping my dick again and it takes everything I have in me to not buck my hips. She whispering in my ear as my eyes close and I pull her closer to me.

"I want this daddy. I want this dick in my pussy tonight. Are you going to make me scream tonight? Are you going to make me come tonight daddy?" She whispers as she licks the outline of my earlobe and kisses her way down my neck as her hand continues to stroke me.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." I tell her as she looks at me and nods before slipping her hand out of my jeans.

I quickly zip up my jeans and button them again before taking Kyle's hand. We walk over to the table and quickly say goodbye to all our friends. My boys are laughing and slapping me on the back because they know I'm leaving to go fuck my girl. I just smirk at them as Kyle presses her body against mine then starts to pull me towards the exit.

"Have a good night people." I mutter as blindly wave goodbye to everyone and follow my girl out of the bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work is so boring. So fucking boring. Natalie got sick so I'm covering the rest of her shift for her. Justin won't be here until 11pm and I'm dying of boredom here. Speaking of Justin, he moved out of Zach's apartment and in with Trace but he spends most of his time and nights with me. He even has his own dresser at my place. I love waking up beside him. He makes me extremely happy and stupidly giddy every time I'm around him.

"Do you have any available rooms?" I hear as I look up and gasp.

"Ryne! What are you doing here?" I ask as he just chuckles and shakes his head at my shocked expression.

"Just needed some time away from Bean Town. I thought I would stay here if you had any available rooms." He tells me with a shrug of his shoulders and I look down at the computer screen.

I could lie and say we don't have any rooms but we're dead tonight and I know our parking lot is completely empty. Besides what can he do? Justin will be here with me soon. Once Ryne sees how completely head over heels in love with Justin I am he'll realize that he never had a chance.

"We have plenty rooms available. Do you have a floor preference?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"How about first floor? Do you have a room for me?" he asks as I check out the floors.

"Yeah. Room 128 at the end of the hall to your left." I say as I check him in and hand him his room key.

"So how are you doing Kyle? Are you happy...I mean?" He asks me and I nod because I know what he's really asking me.

"I'm doing great and I'm really happy Ryne." I tell him as I hear the back door open and close and judging by the time I know my man is here.

"Why couldn't you commit to me but you can to some other guy?" He asks and I don't really want to have this conversation with him right now.

Lucky for me my man saves me. He makes his way behind the counter and his hand lands on my hip briefly as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey little girl. I'm so tired. My arms and back are killing me from moving the rest of my boxes into Trace's apartment." Justin tells me as he logs into his computer and finally looks up to notice Ryne, "Oh! Hey Ryne. What are you doing here man?" Justin asks him before looking over at me curiously.

I just shrug my shoulders because Ryne really doesn't have a reason to be in Fort Wayne. He knows Justin and I are dating now. And I'm starting to suspect he just came into town to see if I was really happy and dating Justin.

"I'm just having a little Fort Wayne vacation. I thought I'd see how Kyle was doing while I was here too." Ryne says and I can see Justin clinching his jaw.

My man is so fucking hot when he's jealous. Is it bad that I just want to fuck him right now? Even if it is in front of my ex-boyfriend? I'm so damn horny for Justin right now I can't stop my hand when it smoothes up his chest. I just smile as he grabs my hand and kisses the back of it in front of Ryne.

"You don't need to check up on Kyle. She's with me and I'll always take good care of her." Justin tells Ryne and I believe him.

He always takes care of me. If I could describe the perfect man for me...it's Justin. Even with all his faults and flaws he's still perfect for me. When are the people around us going to realize that we only want each other?


End Notes:
I know it's a bit short but it was all I could crank out. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Again I apologize for being MIA these past few weeks
Chapter 17 by Schnessa
I don't know why the fuck Ryne is here? He really has no business being here! If he wanted to see Kyle then he should have looked at a fucking old picture of her that I'm sure he still has of when they were together. She's trying to pretend like he's not here but he keeps coming down to the desk for stupid shit! I know he knows that he's getting to me. I can't help but be protective over Kyle. She's my fucking girlfriend and I don't like her ex-boyfriend thinking he can just have her without a fight from me.

"So can I order a pizza and some beer?" Ryne asks as he looks at the menu and I want to punch that smirk off his face.

"Sure. I can get that for you." Kyle says as she brushes against me and I smile as her hand rests against my hip a little longer than normal.

She places a soft kiss in between my shoulder blades and I chuckle as her hand brushes against my ass.

"Actually can Justin fix my order? I would love to catch up with Kyle." He says and Kyle looks at me curiously.

"Ummm...." She wants me to butt in but if he wants to play this game I can play too.

"Sure. I can fix that for you. What kind of pizza do you want?" I ask nicely as Kyle gently runs her fingers through my hair.

She's being really touchy feely tonight and I know she's doing it to keep me calm. I love it that my girl knows me so well.

"I'll take a cheese pizza. Thanks so much Justin." He tells me with a grin and I want to lay his ass flat out.

"Thanks baby. You're the best." Kyle tells me as she grabs my hand and kisses the inside of my palm.

"Anything for you little girl." I growl into her ear as she giggles and shivers.

She loves it when I do that shit.

I head back into the kitchen to make Ryne's pizza and it takes all my willpower to not spit in his food. I'm digging through the freezer when I hear the kitchen door open and close behind me.

"J, what's taking so long honey?" Kyle asks me as I finally find a cheese pizza.

"Fucking pizza was hiding in the damn freezer!" I exclaim as she laughs at me and hugs me from behind.

"You're so fucking adorable. I love you baby." She tells me as I turn and face her and she kisses my lips softly before pulling away.

I watch her as she walks away and leans against the counter of the kitchen window to talk to Ryne.

"Ryne, it'll just be a couple of minutes! Justin had to find a cheese pizza." She shouts to him as I prepare his pizza and send it through the oven.

She smiles at me and beckons me to her with her finger. I smile wide as I approach her and she runs to the counter separating the kitchen and the little gallery kitchen where we serve breakfast. I follow her as she hops up on the counter and lets me stand in between her legs. I rest my hands on her thighs as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. She nuzzles my nose affectionally with hers before leaning in and pressing her lips against mine. I rest my hands on her hips as I deepen our kiss and nibble on her bottom lip.

She squeals against me as my hands get adventurous and I cup her breasts over her Hyatt Place shirt.

"Baby!" She squeals out as I continue to caress her before nuzzling my neck and whispering in my ear, "You can touch me under my shirt too Daddy."

I swear the things this girl does to me! I let out a groan as my hands move under her shirt and my fingertips lightly graze her soft skin. I'm kissing all along her neck as her fingers grab at my hair and she's moaning against me when the oven beeps and causes us to pull apart. I groan in frustration as Ryne walks into the Gallery Kitchen. I can't help but smirk as I remove my hands from under Kyle's shirt and she pulls me to her by wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I love you Daddy. Can you fuck me on this counter?" She asks me with a coy smile and I chuckle at Ryne's shocked expression

"Baby, we'd be giving Ryne here quite a show." I say as Kyle finally looks over and spots Ryne.

She laughs as her cheeks flush and she releases her hold on me. I go back into the kitchen to get Ryne's pizza and I can hear him talking to my girl.

"What the hell has gotten into you? You were never this slutty! I can see your facebook pictures still! Is it really necessary to act like that with him?" I hear Ryne ask her and Kyle laughs.

She laughs at him.

"I love my boyfriend. I love having sex with my boyfriend. I love making out with my boyfriend. I love feeling his hands all over my body. I love acting like a slut with him. I can't help it that he turns me on so much that I can't help but want to feel his touch." She says and I smile even wider.

"Why him Kyle? Why couldn't you feel that way about me?" Ryne asks her and I almost feel bad for the guy as I hear the pain in his tone.

"Justin is....perfect. For me, that is. He just makes everything better. I can't explain it to you....I just love him completely and I've never felt that with anyone else." She tells him and judging by his silence I think he finally gets it.

"What the fuck ever! You don't love him! You just think you do!" Ryne tells her and I hear Kyle sigh.

"I don't know what you want me to say Ryne! I love Justin! It's not my fault that I never loved you!" She says and the next thing I hear are glasses breaking.

I run to the counter and I'm by her side in an instant. Ryne is throwing glasses and plates on the floor like a mad man and all I can think about is how I can protect Kyle. I climb over the counter and dodge glasses as Ryne starts to direct his anger towards me. I grab him and push him out of the gallery kitchen and into the gallery lobby.

He's fighting me all the way, kicking and trying to punch me. He's not as strong as I thought because it's pretty easy for me to just throw him around. I see Kyle climb over the counter and she rushes to the front desk to call the police.

By the time they get here Ryne has calmed down a lot. If we didn't have the whole thing on tape I'm sure they would have thought we were lying! Lucky for us though they got their tape and carted him off to jail.

I watch Kyle as she sweeps up broken shards of glass and I wonder how I got so lucky? She just profess her undying love for me to her ex-boyfriend who just went psycho! Okay that's a bit dramatic and I'm starting to sound like a chick but seriously I love my girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously cannot believe tonight! Ryne just went psycho! All because he caught me and Justin making out and getting intimate! He's my boyfriend! I'm really horny tonight and I just wanted to feel his touch...hell I still want his touch. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder as he lets out a sigh against my ear.

"I love you so much baby girl," he murmurs into my ear before trailing kisses along my neck, "You're so fucking beautiful," he says as his hands make their way under my shirt and I let out a moan as one of his hands makes it's way into my pants, "I just wanna make love to you little girl," he says as his fingers slip into my underwear and he gently runs them up and down my slit, "Do you know what you do to me baby?," he whispers as he slides a finger in between my wet folds and I let out a soft whimper, "I'm never going to give you up," he moans as he slips another finger into me, twirling and stretching me out, "You're my girl and I'm your man," he whispers before licking my neck and his fingers start moving in and out of me.

I grab onto his head, my fingers tugging on his short curls as I close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling of his fingers in me. He adds another finger as my moans get louder and louder and I can feel him sucking and nibbling on my neck. Thank God we're further in the kitchen and out of the view of the cameras.

"You're so fucking sexy when you're moaning for me baby." He whispers against my neck as he pinches my clit and my body starts to tremble, "How about you come for Daddy?," he says as he fingers curl in me and I grab onto his head as my body trembles and I lean further back into him for balance. I tip my head back as his other hand cups my breast before moving to my other breast, "I wanna hear you say my name baby," he whispers as I reach behind me just trying to hold onto a part of him as my orgasm crashes into me.

"Justin! Oh God baby! Yes!" I groan as my juices cover his fingers and he licks along my neck.

"Damn baby, you always taste so fucking good. I bet your juices are so sweet...I fucking need to taste." He says as his other hand undoes my button and zipper on my Hyatt Place brown slacks.

He slips his fingers out of me and slips his hand out of my pants. I pant as I watch him lick my juices off of his fingers and he lets out a sexy growl, "so sweet," he murmurs as he rounds me and picks me up.

He places me on top of the counter separating the kitchen in the back from the Gallery Kitchen. I laugh at him slightly when I realize where he just placed me.

"What?" he asks me as he picks me up slightly and pulls down my pants and under to my ankles.

He picks up my legs and climbs under my pants so that he's standing in between my legs and they're wrapped around his waist.

"The first night you worked Audit. I wanted you on this counter, in between my legs like this." I confess as he chuckles and captures my lips in a heated kiss.

"Can I make a confession?" he asks as I undo the button and zipper on his slacks.

"Sure baby." I tell him as I push down his slacks and boxer-briefs.

"I wanted you on this counter that first night too." He whispers before sliding into me.

I moan as he fills me up and stretches me out. He pulls out and pushes back in as my head tips back in pleasure as he hits spots that only he can reach inside of me. His mouth starts sucking and licking on my neck and I squeal as I feel a vibration against my neck. He licking and beatboxing against my neck as his hips work against mine. Damn I love this man!

Our pace soon becomes frantic as we chase our release. I can't help but let my moans get louder and louder with each sweet thrust of his hips. My walls keep sucking him in deeper and deeper as he groans my name and my legs begin to tremble around his waist. He holds onto me tighter as his body smacks into mine again and again. I claw at him frantically as I feel my orgasm crashing into me. His name leaving my lips like it's the only word I know.

His face digs into my neck as he starts to grunt and grit his teeth, a sign that he's close. Then it happens, I feel his warmth fill me up as I caress his short curls with my fingertips, loving the way we know each other's bodies so well. His hips keep working against mine as he rides out his orgasm until he's completely dry and has nothing else to give.

We hold onto each other like we never want to let go, stealing kisses and murmuring 'I love yous' until we finally break apart and he pulls out of me. He bends down and lifts up my legs so I can pull up my pants without him being in the way and I hop off the counter and pull up pants and underwear as he does the same. We smile and chuckle at each other as we're zipping and buttoning up our slacks, knowing we just had the best sex on the gallery kitchen counter!

I laugh as he pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head, the both of us knowing we're happy and content.

"I love you baby girl." He says as he continues to hold me close to him, neither one of us wanting to be apart just yet.

"I love you daddy." I tell him as I kiss and caress his chest, breaking apart only when we hear the sliding entrance door open and guests walking in from being out in the bars.

I head to the desk as drunk guys swarm it looking at our computers. I roll my eyes before sauntering behind the desk.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" I ask as they look up at me and grin their stupid grins.

"Hey honey, how are you tonight?" One of the guys asks me as Justin makes his way behind the desk and smacks my ass as he passes me.

His not so subtle way of staking his claim. That's my man.

"I'm good. How are you?" I ask as Justin grabs my hand and kisses the back of it softly.

"You her boyfriend?" The guy asks Justin and I smile as I caress his cheek.

"Yep." Is all he says as he kisses my cheek and smiles at the guy and his buddies.

"Well damn...you're one lucky bastard!" The guy says and Justin just chuckles.

"Believe me, I know. I know." He responds before tapping my ass lightly again.

I love my man.
End Notes:
Another update for ya'll. Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 18 by Schnessa
*Friday night a couple of days later*

"Fuck man! It's about time you separated yourself from Kyle long enough to hang with the boys tonight!" Trace shouts at me from across the pool table and I just flip him off as the rest of my buddies snicker behind us.

It feels good to be out with just the boys. Don't get me wrong....I still love my girl, it's just sometimes guys just need to be around other guys. Kyle went out with Evan and Caroline to dinner and a movie so my boys and I decided to get out of the apartment. So we got in a round of golf at the apartments and now we're shooting pool. It's been a pretty laid back night, I do miss my girl though. She's going to meet me later on at my place though.

It isn't as far away from her apartment like my old one that I shared with Zach. Actually it's in the same building as hers just on the bottom floor. Trace and I ended up moving into apartment 1 and Kyle lives in apartment 7! I like having my girl that close to me. I can be near her whenever I want and if she or I need space we have our own places to go to. Trace also likes it because Kyle cooks for us. He's such a fucking mooch!

Kyle doesn't mind though as long as he leaves us alone when my bedroom door's shut! Sometimes I swear I can hear him listening to us but there's another day for that assumption. I shake all these thoughts from my head as I step up the table and line up my shot.

"You're just fucking jealous that I get laid more times in a week than you have in a whole fucking year." I say right as I sink the eight ball and kick his ass in this round.

"Man, on a serious note....what the hell are you doing in bed that she has to have it five or six times a day?" Nick asks and I just chuckle because these boys will never have my skills.

"Shut the fuck up! Damn....you guys have some loud ass mouths! If Kyle finds out what we talk about when she's not around I'll be in some deep shit." I tell them as I take a swig of my beer and Trace racks up the balls for another game.

"What the fuck ever man! You don't have to tell me shit about what you and Kyle do! I have to hear it all the damn time! If it's not in our apartment it's coming from upstairs in our apartment building!" Trace says with a laugh as I flip him off and chalk up my cue stick.

The rest of the guys laugh as I just shake my head. My boys got some loud ass mouths! I look around the pool house pub to make sure no one's listening to us talk about my girl. Not that Kyle would mind, she doesn't care if people hear us but I don't like bragging unless I absolutely have too. I love her and respect her too much to talk about us like we're just some kind of fuck buddies or something.

"Whatever fuckers! Quit talking about my girl! Damn! Shut yo mouths!" I tell them as I give slight taps along their mouths and they throw up their hands in surrender.

It sure is good to be hanging with my boys tonight.

"So, what's Kyle doing tonight anyways? Is she hooking up with Zach?" Marty jokes as he wiggles his eyebrows and I flip him off as my other boys laugh at his joke.

"Hell no! She's hanging out with her girls...then she's coming over tonight. Ya'll some fucked up bitches bringing Zach's name into this shit!" I tell them with a shake of my head and a smirk.

I know they're just joshing around and being boys so I don't take anything they say personally. Hell if one of them was as crazy about a girl as I am about Kyle I would probably bust their balls too.

"I still can't believe him. He was supposed to be our boy and then he pulls shit like that! Stupid fucker!" Trace says with a hint of bitterness before taking a swig of his beer.

"He fucking came up to me in class today....you know asking if we were cool and shit. I fucking told him no! I told him you don't screw over my friend by asking out his girl and expect us to be cool. Let's face it we were only friends with the fucker because you were!" Matt says as the rest of my boys agree with him.

"The fucker?....Really Matt? That's all you got?" We hear behind us as we all turn around and there's Zach with his new buddy, Tyler.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention...now that Zach and I are no longer friends he's been hanging out with Tyler. They hang out at work, they hang out together outside of work, and I even think they're roommates now. In fact if they both didn't have huge crushes on Kyle I would think they were lovers or some shit like that because they're so far up each other's asses it's ridiculous.

"Well you are a little fucker..." I mumble as I focus on my pool game and not these fuckers who want to waste my time.

"What the fuck did you say? Because if you want J, we can take this shit outside!" Zach says and I can't help but roll my eyes at him.

"Beating your ass is not worth my time." I tell him as my cellphone begins to ring and I excuse myself from my game and make my way to a secluded corner of the pub, "hello?"

"Hey baby, are you busy?" Kyle asks me and I smile instantly at hearing her voice.

"Nah, just shooting pool with the boys." I practically shout into the phone as someone turns on the jukebox, "hold on baby. I'm going outside so I can hear you." I tell her as I hand my pool cue to Trace and motion that I'm going outside.

"Oh well...I didn't want to pull you away from your boys I just.....well I just...." she trails off and I'm starting to get worried.

"What little girl? You just what?" I ask her as she lets out a deep sigh.

"I just," she says before pausing a bit, "miss you," she whispers and I laugh, "don't laugh at me!" she whines into the phone and it makes me laugh even harder, "seriously J! I just watched this really sad movie where this girl falls in love with this boy and loses him before she gets to spend anytime with him! So I just wanted to tell you I missed you and hear your voice and you just laughed at me," she whines again and I chuckle this time.

She really is fucking adorable.

"I'm sorry little girl. You know I love you. How about I head home and you meet me there?" I suggest before something hits my side.

I let out an "oomph" as the wind gets knocked out of me and another hit meets my side. I drop my phone and all I can hear is Kyle calling for me.
I get my bearings and meet my attacker or...in this case attackers head on.

Zach and Tyler both are trying to take punches at me. All this because of the fact that I have the girl they want.

"You're not talking shit are you now?" Zach says as he throws a punch and I dodge it only to land a punch against his face.

He used to be my sparring partner at the gym so I know how he fights but it becomes an unfair fight when Tyler jumps in. They both knock me to the ground as Tyler climbs on top of me and starts throwing vicious blow after vicious blow to my ribs. I groan as I try to get him off of me and Zach starts to kick me.

I get in a couple of good punches on Tyler before my boys pull him and Zach away from me. I can still hear Kyle screaming for me on my phone and I reach for it. I let out a groan as my bruised muscles stretch in ways they shouldn't right after a bar brawl.

"Baby, I'm right here." I groan into the phone and she calms down...some.

"What the hell happened honey? Are you okay? I'm heading to your place right NOW!" She says and I can see her rushing home to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll tell you when you get to my place." I tell her as Trace helps me up and to our apartment.

Thank god that we live across the street from the bar because my ribs are killing me. I don't think I would have been able to drive myself home anyways. Tyler's punches were fucking soft like a bitch but Zach's kicks about fucked me up. I can be a man and admit that.

When we get home Trace gets me ice and helps bandage me up with ice packs. He really is a great friend. I don't what I'd do without him sometimes. Now I just want to fall asleep now, so when he helps me to my room I have no problem crashing on my bed and knocking out.

Shit, I'm fucked up.

*******************************

I don't know what happened to my man but all I heard where shouts and what sounded like fighting. I heard Trace yelling at some guys to get the hell off of Justin and that worried me. It worried me so much that I told Evan and Caro bye and am now rushing over to Justin's apartment. I don't like to think that my man got into a fight and is now hurt without me by his side. I love him so much and I don't like knowing that he's possibly hurting.

I pound on his apartment door ridiculously hard until Trace finally answers. I rush into his apartment looking frantically for him.

"He's in his room. He's knocked out but I bandaged him up." Trace tells me and I hug him.

I think I caught him by surprise because he stumbles back a bit.

"Thanks for taking care of him." I tell him as I let him go and he smiles at me.

"No problem, he's my boy. Thanks for loving him so much." He tells me and I just smile at him before heading to Justin's room.

I open the door and walk into, quietly preparing myself for the worse. He's all bandage up with ice packs and he's knocked out cold on his bed. I look at his face and already see bruises starting to form there. He looks so helpless. I officially hate whoever the fucker was that thought they could touch my man!

I slip into his bed, snuggling up him and caressing his cheek as he stirs. His blue eyes finally open and he tries to smile at me, failing miserably as he winces in pain.

"Hey baby boy," I whisper as he wraps me up in his arms and I lay my head on his chest, "who the fuck did you get in a fight with?"

"Zach and Tyler jumped me while I was outside on the phone with you. Punk ass bitches couldn't face me on their own!" he says as I run my hand up and down his chest.

"It's ridiculous that they think that's okay! Let me make it better daddy." I tell him as I kiss down his chest over his bandages.

"Baby, I can't....I'm in so much fucking pain!" he tells me and I don't stop kissing my way down his torso.

"Don't worry baby....you won't have to do a damn thing." I tell him with a smirk as I tug at his sweatpants that Trace obviously helped him into.

He grins at me before raising his hips and I pull off his sweatpants and his boxers tossing them to the floor. I stroke him gently, loving the deep growl that pulls from the back of his throat. I kiss the tip, giggling as he bucks his hips before I lavish his tip with my tongue. He taste so fucking good that I can't help but relax my throat and take all of him in my mouth until I can't anymore. I wrap my hand around the rest of him as my other hand softly cups and massages his balls. My tongue lavishes his dick with soft circular licks as I start to suck.

His hands make their way into my hair and I look up to see his face. His eyes are glazed over with lust before his head tips back as I suck on him harder. He growls as I bob my head on his dick, stopping only to lavish his dick with long strokes of my tongue like he's the best damn thing I've ever tasted.

"Baby....little...ugh....little girl stop....I want you up here...riding my dick baby." He groans as I push myself off his bed and remove my panties, keeping my dress and heels on.

"You want me riding your dick daddy? Can you handle that daddy?" I ask as crawl on his bed and straddle his lap, trapping him between my thighs.

"Shit baby," he drags out as I gently start rocking against him, careful to not let him inside of me, "I can handle it baby....come on...give it to me," he grunts, his eyes rolling into back of his head as he pierces me.

"Oh Jay!" I moan as his hands grip my hips and pull me down until our hips are flush against each other.

He feels so good. I've never had a lover that is as good as him.

"Come on little girl work my shit out." He commands before smacking my ass with his hand.

I love it when he's fucking in charge even when I'm on top. He slaps my ass again starting immediate movement from me as I begin to ride him. He's so fucking, ridiculously, deliriously good.

****************************************************

Damn the fucking rabbits are at it again! I swear Kyle's going to get knocked up with as much times as they do it! This is fucking ridiculous J should just move in with her. I love my boy but damn! When you haven't got some in a long ass time it's hard to hear a fucking hot girl screaming her brains out! Especially when I'm not the one making her scream. Damn, Justin's a lucky bastard!

Kyle is fucking hot as hell...not to mention she's cool as hell too. Sometimes I wish I would have met her first but she's so in love with Justin. Plus he's my boy so shit wouldn't happen anyways. Still....a man can fantasize right? Will I be telling Justin any of this...hell no! He'd kick my mother fucking loving ass!

They both come stumbling out of his room a couple of hours later while I'm drinking a beer watching the Red Sox beat down the Yankees. J looks better than he did when I first got him home. His bandages have been removed so he's just in his gray sweatpants. Kyle, looks fucking sexy as hell, she's wearing one of J's Boston T-shirts and these cute little boyshorts that hug her ass just right. I know she belongs to my boy but I can look as long as I don't touch.

"Baby, so I was thinking about going Mirena instead of the pill." Kyle tells J and I can't believe she actually discussing her birth control with him AND he's listening!

"Doesn't that last for five years? What if we get married and then we want kids?" He asks her and I swear my jaw just dropped to the floor.

J? Kids? J? Married? J? WTF?

"Oh we can have it removed when we do decide to have kids. That way I wouldn't have to worry about taking the pill everyday. Especially with how much we're...." Kyle says as she trails off and I hear J chuckle.

"Intimate?" Justin says right as I look behind me and see him pull her to him in the kitchen.

They make me sick. Nah, I just wish I had a girl. Maybe Kyle can hook me up with one of her single friends.

****************************************************

I squeal as Justin grabs my ass in his kitchen. We really just got out of bed to get him more ice for his bruises and his ribs but I guess we worked up an appetite since we're raiding his refrigerator now. He of course has decided to make a meal out of my neck though.

It's so weird though, how are we going to go back to work and deal with Tyler and Zach now? If Justin sees them at work I doubt he'll be able to control his anger! If he quits then do I quit? Because I can't see myself working without him around Zach and Tyler. My head is starting to hurt with all these scenarios running through it. I guess we'll just have to take one day at a time and see where it goes from there.
End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 19 by Schnessa
So guys, this is the end. It's been a ride....lol....so thanks for sticking with me and reading and reviewing. I'll get to the reviews when my computer gets fixed because my phone won't let me respond. Enjoy the last chapter!

-------------------------------------

I really can't do this! Justin hasn't been able to work for two weeks now because of his ribs! Tyler came to work the day after the bar fight but he looked fucked up. His eyes were all swollen and he could barely walk. Word around the hotel is that Nick, Matt, and Marty jumped him and Zach as Trace was helping Justin get to their apartment! Apparently Justin fucked up his face while his boys fucked up his ribcage. Everyone tells me that Zach was a fucking pussy after J about knocked him out with a punch. He just kicked Justin while he was fighting with Tyler! So once the boys finished with Tyler they started with Zach!

Zach is still coming to work and so is Tyler but Todd is making sure I don't have to work with them or see them. Caroline told me that they're always talking shit about Justin. How he's a pussy for staying home and healing. How they fucked him up so good he can't work. That's a fucking lie! He is healing but he's trying to let the rage inside him calm down a bit qweebefore he faces them. If he saw them now I think he would really kill them. He hates them so much and I just worry about his anger when he does come back to work.

We also had our first fight! All because I told him that he needed to stay home awhile more. He was going on and on about how he was going to fuck Zach and Tyler up the first time he saw them at work and I suggested that he stay home another week. He thought I wasn't supporting him! So we got into this huge fight and he's so fucking stubborn so he wouldn't talk to me for two days straight!

Of course he came crawling back, begging for forgiveness, on his hands and knees. He's been kissing and worshipping the ground I walk on ever since, trying to make it up to me. He was forgiven the minute he genuinely apologized but I'm going to milk this for as long as I can. I'm really in love with the man.

I can't even believe I'm scheduled tonight! It's my birthday! I asked for it off but since Tyler is still my boss he said I couldn't have it off. So now I have to work and that just sucks. Justin was all pissed off because he made reservations for dinner for all my friends and us! He is the most amazing man. He wanted to come here and demand that they let me off! Isn't that sweet of him?

"Kyle. You should be paying attention and not off daydreaming!" Tyler barks at me and I want to flip him off.

Hold up. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be working when I am!" I tell him and he just smirks at me.

"I'm your boss. I can work whenever the hell I feel like it!" He tells me.

I don't like the way he's looking at me and now I really don't feel like working all by myself with him. So I do what I do best, for the next three hours I pretend like I have the worst cramps ever! He finally sends me home and on the way back to my apartment I decide that I'm just going to quit! My parents keep asking me to quit and just focus on my studies. So I think I'm going to do that! Honestly ever since this drama with Zach and Tyler I don't want to work at Hyatt anymore!

I look for Justin's jeep as I pull into the apartments and park my jeep in my spot. It's 2am and his jeep isn't here, so he must have gone out with boys. That's okay though because I really need to think about quitting.

I enter my apartment and change quickly into my PJs before flopping down on the couch and watching TV. At some point I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know my cellphone is ringing throughout my apartment.

I wipe my eyes before I press the talk button and bring the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Kyle, baby....can you come bail me out of jail?" Justin asks and I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"What did you do?" I asks as I rise from the couch and start to get dressed into more suitable clothes to go pick up my man from jail.

"I went to the hotel to bring you flowers and your present and Tyler was fucking there and you weren't. He said some shit about you and me and I lost it. I fucking lost it on his ass! So he called the cops on me for beating his ass!" He sighs into the phone and I just shake my head at him.

"Was it worth getting locked up for?" I ask him and he lets out another sigh.

"Honestly.....yeah. We'll talk later baby. They're taking me back to my cell. I love you." He says and I just smile because he's a dork.

A fucking cute, hot, fine as hell dork.

"I love you too. I'm headed over there right now." I tell him as I head out of my apartment with my keys and my wallet.

****************************************************

My girl is hella good to me. She came up here at 2:30 in the morning to bail my ass out. In fact I'm walking towards her right now. She looks so hot, standing there in her little yellow sundress with her hand on her hip, glaring at me while tapping her heels impatiently.

"Thanks sweetheart." I tell her as she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes at me.

"Don't sweetheart me J. I can't believe you got into another fight with him!" She says rather loudly and the jailers are laughing at me.

"Honeeeeeyyyy...he asked for it. Besides he's dropping the charges." I try to explain as I wrap my arms her waist, which is hard to do with her arms still crossed.

She's not giving into my charm this time.

"Whatever! I'm tired and I want to go home." She says as she pulls away from me.

Okay it was cute for the first five minutes but now I don't like that she angry at me when I was just defending her honor.

"He called you a whore!" I say as she's walking away from me, she turns around slowly and faces me.

"What?" She asks rather calmly and I bite my lip.

"He called you a whore, said he could hit it if he wanted too because you're a slut! So I fucking hopped over the counter and beat his ass! He fucking deserved it! Nobody talks shit about my girl!" I tell her as she walks up to me and rests her head against my chest.

This is my girl, the one who understands me.

"Let's go home." She whispers into my chest as I wrap my arms around her tight, just holding her because that's what she needs right now.

"Okay little girl." I say as I let her go and we make our way out of the jail.

This shit is getting ridiculous. I just need to quit my job at the Hyatt. I was just staying for Kyle anyways. I doubt she wants to keep working at the hotel with all the drama. Besides I think it'll be good for our relationship because let's face it all the drama in our lives is caused by employees or former employees of the hotel.

****************************************************

"So I was thinking that I might......quit working at the hotel. It's just too much and there's too much drama here." I confess to Evan as she stares at me.

"I know. Tyler told me that if I'm late one more time he's letting me go. He's on a fucking power trip! He's worse than Katie!" Evan tells me as I nod my head in agreement.

"I mean.....why stay? So they can talk shit about my man? They beat him up and he beat them up, it's done....but Zach and Tyler won't let it go. Besides I really don't need any kind of strain on my relationship with J. Plus my parents are riding me about quitting anyways. They like Justin and they hate all the drama going on because of jealous people working here." I tell her as she nods.

"We should all just quit! All on the same day! That would fuck them over real good." Evan says as we laugh.

"Who's quitting?" Justin asks as he makes his way behind the front desk counter.

"Me, you and Evan apparently." I tell him with a wink and he chuckles.

"Good." He says as he throws us a cocky smirk and a wink.

For some reason we're all working together tonight. Justin works from 11pm to 7am and Evan and I work from 8pm to 4am. My man's going to be working by himself for three hours but I'll probably end up staying and keeping him company. It's not even that busy, actually it's pretty dead for a Saturday night.

"So I have one rule and one rule only." Evan says as she looks at us.

"And that rule would be?" Justin asks as his arms encircle my waist.

He doesn't care about the hotel cameras anymore now that he put in his notice. Tonight is his last night and mine but we're not supposed to tell the other employees according to management. He has no problem touching me and kissing me in front of them and I don't mind touching and kissing him in front of them either. So I let him hold me and kiss along my neck. Besides with finals I haven't got to see him that much and I need his touch.

"No sex while I'm around. You can sneak off and do that shit but don't do it in front of me." She says as I giggle at her stupid ass.

"Damn! Having an audience is half the fun." J says as her eyes widen in shock and I laugh.

"He's kidding Ev! Don't listen to him!" I say as I shake my head at J and make a tsk tsk sound.

"Little girl, you know you love me." He tells me as Evan and I laugh at his cuteness.

"Sometimes I don't know why." I tell him as he grabs my ass and gives it a squeeze.

Suddenly all the lights in the hotel go out and we can't see anything! I can hear Justin fumbling around for the flashlights as Evan and I find the battery-run lanterns. We set one of the big ones on the front desk and set up the little ones around the gallery, leaving huge areas covered in darkness. Thank goodness we're dead and only have one guest staying with us tonight!

I can see Justin in the dark gallery just barely, bending over to grab the flashlights, so I make my way over to him. I smack his ass hard as he jumps in surprise and grabs my hips. He pulls me close to him until my body is flush against his. I moan as his hands move from my hips to grip my ass.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispers into my ear as Evan chuckles.

"You all act like horny teenagers!" She exclaims as Justin and I flip her off at the same time, causing all three of us to laugh.

I let out a gasp and bury my head against Justin's shoulder as he slips his hand between us and cups my center. God, this man is dangerous! He just chuckles in the darkness as the palm of his hand starts to rub against my clit through my pants. My hands clutch onto his shoulders as I try to keep quiet so Evan won't hear.

"You guys are fucking nasty! I can hear you panting Kyle!" She says into the darkness and I whimper as Justin pulls his hand away.

He just chuckles too! Damn tease!

"I hate you Evan!" I say as she just laughs and disappears into the gallery kitchen.

I don't know what she's doing since I can't see her from where Justin and I are standing. I can hear her moving around though.

"Is she gone?" Justin asks me as he cups my center again and I can feel his forehead pressing against mine.

"I think so." I moan out as he starts rubbing my clit again.

"I can still hear you!" She shouts from the kitchen and I want to cause her bodily harm when Justin pulls away from me with a sigh.

"Fucking go home Evan!" He shouts, frustration evident in his tone, and she just laughs.

"You guys are some freaks! No wonder Zach and Tyler are jealous of you J! You're hitting it every chance you get! Even at work!" She says with a giggle as she reappears eating a travel size peanut butter.

"Oh shut up Ev! You're making me sound like a slut!" I tell her as I blush and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Hell if J was my man and kept putting it down I wouldn't even get out of bed! So I understand girl." She says and I just glare at her because all I heard was "if J was my man".

I'm jealous, I know and for no reason!

"You're so fucking possessive!" Justin growls low into my ear before picking me up and placing me on top of the front desk.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he stands in between my legs, knowing that since it's so dark the cameras can't see us. My man understands me even when I'm glaring at someone in the dark. He cups my neck with both of his hands and leans in for a slow kiss. I moan the minute his lips meet mine, his tongue flicking against my bottom lip until I open my mouth and my tongue slides against his. He lets out a groan as his body presses harder into mine, his arousal pressing against me intimately. I wrap my legs around his waist not really caring that Evan's here with us.

"You need to stop! Not that it's not hot watching you guys go at it but work is really not the place." Evan says as Justin and I reluctantly pull apart, "why don't ya'll go check on our one guest?"

"Sure. We'll be back." Justin says as he lowers me from the counter and hands me a flashlight.

I link our fingers together as Justin grabs a flashlight for himself and we head towards the stairs. He holds the door open for me as we make our way to the second floor. We stop along the way, here and there, stealing a couple of touches and kisses. This is the last time we'll get to fool around at work together. That kind of makes me a little sad.

We make our way towards the guest's room and Justin knocks while I stand in the background, playing with my flashlight out of boredom. He knocks again and finally the guest answers. We explain that we're experiencing a power outage throughout the hotel and that if he needs to go downstairs to use the stairs. He thanks us and we leave him be and make our way back down the stairs.

We mess with each other, shining our flashlights on the other, laughing about nothing at all as we make our way downstairs. I love how we can still just flirt with each other. Everyone thinks that all we do around each other is fuck, which we do do a lot but we have lots of stolen moments like these between us. Moments where we just flirt and steal kisses. Moments where we just cuddle on the couch and watch movies and eat take out. Moments where I study in his kitchen while he studies in the living room because we both know we won't study if we're in the same room. But nobody sees those moments. No one but us.

He grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me against his side, kissing the top of my head. I can't help but smile as he kisses my temple, this is my man. He keeps me by his side as his arm drapes over my shoulder and I wrap my arms around his waist. He knows he has me and I'm not going anywhere. Funny thing is, I know I have him too.

Evan just smiles at us as we make our way, flashlights and all, to the front desk. She waves stupidly at us as she makes her way over to Naz, who I can barely see in the darkness.

"Is it already four?" I ask as she runs past me to clock out.

"Yep! You guys have fun getting laid in the hotel!" She says with a cheeky grin and I glare at Naz, even though he can't see me, for laughing with her.

"Yeah maybe finally you can get Kyle to suck your dick J!" Naz says in his booming deep voice and I flip him off.

"She already has man!" Justin tells him as they pound fists and laugh.

I hate my boyfriend. He's so fucking cocky sometimes. I love that about him though.

"Apparently I won't be tonight," I say with a shrug as Evan and Naz "ohh" at J and he blushes, "so I'm going to go clock out then head home. I'll see you at class on Monday Ev." I say as I make my way to clock out.

"Be safe driving in this storm." She tells me as her and Naz get ready to leave.

I'm really going to stay with J but he doesn't need to know that. At least as long as Evan and Naz are here. He would just rub it in if he could.

"Baby, are you really leaving me?" Justin asks me as I clock out and turn to face him.

I shine my flashlight on his face and laugh at his pout. He really is adorable sometimes.

"No, I'll stay. Just don't tell Evan and Naz that." I tell him as I grab my bag so I can change out of my work clothes.

"Good," He says as he approaches me and pulls me into his embrace, "because I can't live without my girl."

I stay in his arms as long as possible until he pulls away. His hand caresses my cheek before he kisses my forehead and leaves to man the front desk. I laugh as he bumps into a wall. Serves him right for not using his flashlight. I can't believe the outage has lasted this long!

I go into the bathroom and change into a pale green strapless dress that stops a little above my knees. I put on a pair of black pumps and toss my loose curls a bit before grabbing my flashlight and making my way back to the Gallery. To my surprise there is a large group of guys soaked to the bone because of the storm raging outside, standing around in the Gallery. They all turn and look at me as my heels click against the wood floor of the hotel. Someone lets out a whistle and I just smile.

I make my way over to Justin and hug him tightly. That's right guys this is my man. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. I chance a look at his face and notice his cocky smirk. The group of guys are just watching us as Justin's hand slips to the curve of my ass and he gives it a squeeze. My hands bring his head down further so I can whisper into his ear.

"I love it when you're fucking possessive." I whisper into his ear and he growls against my ear before planting a kiss on my lips.

I pull him closer to me and I let out a light squeal as he pushes me back against the counter, nibbling on my neck as my fingers make their way into his short curls. I tug on his curls as he licks the shell of my ear, his soft pant causing my pussy to drip with want for him. I need my man and I need him now!

"So....are you guys dating or is this hook-up-with-the-hotel-employee-because-I'm-on-vacation night?" One guy asks while his buddies snicker.

"I'm fucking letting ya'll stay here and wait until the storm lets up...so don't fucking hit on my girl!" Justin warns them and I smile as I dig my head against his chest.

I love this man.

****************************************************

These guys are pissing me off! I mean I don't mind them staying here to get out of the storm but don't fucking hit on my girl while we're in the middle of making out. I'm not cockblocking you so don't fucking do it to me.

This storm must be really bad because our power is still out. The little lanterns that we placed around the Gallery are starting to lose their power. Most of them have already gone out, making the dark Gallery even darker. Suddenly there's a crack of lightening and Kyle holds onto me even tighter. She always like storms when we're in bed. I run my hands up and down her back to soothe her as the big lantern on the front desk goes out, leaving us in nothing but complete darkness. If Kyle wasn't holding onto me I wouldn't even know that she was right in front of me.

She kisses my chest softly and I can feel her fingers playing along the hemline of my brown Hyatt Place slacks. She undoes the button to my slacks, slowly unzipping the fly of my slacks and I look around even though I know no one can see us. Hell I can't even see her! She pushes my slacks and my black boxer-briefs down to my ankles and the floor, nibbling on my neck as she grips me in her hand and I let out a hiss.

She's such a little freak, gripping my cock knowing all those guys are standing two feet away from us. Knowing that they're there and she still wants my cock makes me hard as hell though and I find myself trying to grind against her as I press her back into the counter. All of a sudden she gives me a slight push and drops to her knees in front of me. I press my palms against the front desk counter to balance myself as I hang my head just waiting for her. I can feel her breath against my dick and it causes me to twitch. Her tongue darts out and I close my eyes as she licks my tip.

Shit! She fucking knows how to suck my dick, doing it in ways I never thought I would like. That's the thing about Kyle when she gets turned on she doesn't care where we are she just wants it. I swallow a deep moan with a strangled cough as she takes all of me into her mouth. Damn, I really wish I could see her right now. I like watching her suck on my cock like it's the best thing she's ever tasted.

"Are you okay man? You sound like you're choking." Someone says and I know he's standing in front of me on the other side of the counter.

Kyle starts to suck, bobbing her head up and down on my dick and I have to grit my teeth to keep from groaning and panting.

"Y-Yeah man...I-I'm good..." I grit out as her delicate little fingers start to massage my balls.

I'm in fucking heaven.

"Really? 'Cause you don't sound so hot man." Another guy says and I can tell he's further away from me.

My hand snakes down to grip Kyle's hair as she licks all over my dick like I'm her personal lollipop. Tongue circling and flicking here and there before licking the underside, causing me to shudder, then taking me all in her mouth again until I hit the back of her throat. She just keeps sucking and sucking while I'm tugging at her hair and trying not to make a sound.

"K-Kyle..." I mutter as she deep throats me and I release myself into her mouth.

"Dude, are you sure you're okay?" Another guy asks me as I take deep deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine." I manage to say as I pull my boxer-briefs and slacks back on.

I just get finished tucking in my shirt as the power comes back on. Kyle stands up from the floor and tosses her hair before wiping her mouth delicately with her fingers, making sure none of my cum escaped. I look over at the guys and they're all staring at me with wide eyes.

"She did not just give you a blow job while we stood right here? Did she?" One of the guys asks as Kyle leans against the front desk counter.

"So what if I did? He's my man," she says nonchantly as their jaws drop to the floor, "I think the rain is letting up. Ya'll should get movin' before it starts again," she says just as nonchantly as she did before.

I'm glad when they do all leave and it's just me and her. I love having her close to me so I wrap her up in my embrace. We only got one more hour to go before we're done with this place. It's almost bittersweet. I'm glad to be moving on with Kyle by my side plus we'll get to spend more quality time together but we met here. All our flirting and secret rendezvous began here.

"Can you believe today is our last day? No more getting it on in the hotel." She tells me with a small smirk as I look down at her.

She sure is beautiful.

"I know...we'll only have our memories." I tell as we laugh together.

We go about setting up all the breakfast stuff while Mary shows up to work breakfast. We don't say a word just share a simple touch as the clock strikes seven am and it's time for me to clock out. I go back to the back and clock out before grabbing my bag and changing into a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt covered by a thing black goodie and pull on a cameo baseball hat. Kyle stays in the Gallery as I'm changing, saying goodbye to Caroline and Nicolle as they show up for work.

We'll see them again, maybe even tonight and definitely tomorrow besides we have classes with them. It's just one of those things where you say goodbye to everyone once you quit your job. I finish changing and freshening up before making my way to the Gallery. I hug Caroline and Nicolle before making my way to my "other mother" Mary and give her a big squeeze. Kyle and I say our goodbyes before walking out of the hotel hand in hand.

We both look back before turning to each other and sharing a smile. We might not be working at the hotel anymore but we've still got each other.

"Come on little girl. Let's go Cosmo's and get some breakfast." I tell her as she nods at me and we head for my Jeep.

No matter what we'll always have each other.
End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place! So leave me some! Lol
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1063