Just Acting? by wittylyricst27
Summary: Heidi is a recent graduate and is doing sound for a movie that Justin is in. What happends when the leading lady that plays opposite Justin doesnt make the cut and the director picks her as the solution, will the act stay that or will something happen off the set?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 18930 Read: 29484 Published: Aug 28, 2008 Updated: Nov 01, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27

2. Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

3. Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

4. Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

5. Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

6. Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27

7. Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

8. Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27

9. Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

10. Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27

11. Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27

12. Chapter 12 by wittylyricst27

13. Chapter 13 by wittylyricst27

Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27
 

I never thought my life would go the way it went, or should I say the way it's going since it's not quite finished yet. I just graduated from my audio school and I'm doing sound for a high production movie company. Watching the actors rehearse I only knew one of them Justin Timberlake, now I know what your think he isn't an actor he's a singer. Well since Alpha Dog and Black Snake Moan and other movies in the past years, he's kinda crossed over and become an actor in his own right so yup, when I saw actors I mean it.

 

We had gone over the same line since lunch it always seemed that either the leading girl that was opposite Timberlake would forget her line, wouldn't say it loud enough to be heard, or something along those lines and I could tell the director was about to yell cut for the fifth time, I shook my head.

 

 

"Cut," yelled the director when the girl started to stutter.

 

"I'm sorry Mike, I just I don't know what's wrong," she said walking over to the director as I watch Timberlake run a hand over his face.

 

"Janet go take a break, lunch something but right now I don't want to hear how sorry you are, just go read the script and come back," Mike said shaking his head and pushing her off set.

 

"How hard can it be," I mumbled to myself I watched it a thousand times I had read the script and I knew her lines.

 

Saying them like I had read them I didn't notice anyone staring at me till the director yelled.

"That's it," in an excited tone.

 

"What's what," I said looking up at him.

 

"You sound girl, how would like to be the leading lady," he smiled at me.

 

"But, I already got a job I already, what about Janet," I mumbled.

"She isn't right for the part and I can get another person to do sound, how bout kid," he smiled at me and I almost laughed cause it kinda looked like he was begging me to get this other girl out of his hands.

 

"Just try it Heidi," I heard Justin say from the sidelines.

When the hell did he learn my name was the question that went through my head.

 

Shrugging my shoulders I pulled the headphones of my neck and walked over to the set and stood next to him.

 

"I'm not an actress but ok," I stated as I shrugged my shoulders back and looked at the director.

"Wait, she needs a costume change," I heard the wardrobe lady call.

"No, she doesn't, this is a test take," the director yelled back to her.

Smiling I looked at Justin and blinked a couple times, what had I gotten myself into I asked as I heard the director yell action and Justin grabbed my hands and the scene came together.

Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

The next twenty four hours of my life seemed like a blur they did the test take and than took the tape to the producers and movie line to get the ok, I got a phone call early this morning from them saying Congrates I was now an actress, I figured more like a once in a life time opportunity to do something out of the box, but actress no.

 

Sitting in my car I looked ahead of me, I was suppose to be on set in an hour and still had to head over to the trailer to get wardrobe and makeup, "The day's of rolling out of bed and brushing your hair with a smile are over kid," I said with and smiled to myself looking into the mirror on the visor before I pushed it up.

 

I jumped out of my skin when I felt the door open, that's what I get for not locking it I told myself but claimed down a little when I noticed it was Justin.

 

"Don't you know better than leaving your doors unlock when driving around in LA, and do you always talk to yourself," he questioned kneeling down looking at me with a grin.

 

"Har, Har," I laughed sarcastically as I unbuckled my seat belt and sat there for a minute tapping my hands on the steering wheel.

 

"You know this isn't part of the job right, you actually have to walk through there and get made up and everything," he said standing up a bit but leaning his body weight on the top of my car.

 

"I'm just wondering why I opened my mouth yesterday when I have no business in this," I said taking my keys out of the ignition and juggled them back and forth between my hands before Justin took them out of my hands on the fifth toss.

 

"Heidi come on, you got the part what's the worst that can happen," Justin said kneeing down to be eye level with me.

 

"I stink," I said looking at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Couldn't happen," he said.

"You think so," I asked and he only smiled.

 

"Justin, Heidi we need you inside now," Mark the director called as he walked by.

"Come on girl, let's get to it," he said placing his hand out for me to grab.

 

Letting him pull me out of the car I stopped him as I grabbed my back from the backseat and than locked the door, which Justin than shut with his hip.

 

Hearing my name in the distance I looked and saw at the gate of the production lot where people with cameras and if I had been any closer I swear all the flashes were blinding.

 

"Something you'll have to get us to," Justin muttered than shrugged his shoulder before pulling me with him into the sound stage entrance.

 

"One question," I asked him before we went our separate ways to prepare for the first scene.

 

He only nodded for me to continue.

"Yesterday before we met each other, how did you know my name already," I asked it had bugged me the rest of the day and I never asked till now.

 

"Well, you see there is this thing you wore yesterday called a name tag," he smiled at me pointing towards his chest and making a square on hit with his fingers, "You know that thing," he said with a laugh.

 

"Oh, right," I blushed remembering wearing that thing yesterday.

 

"I'll see you on set," he laughed as he waved and walked towards his area and left me to do the same.

 

 

--

 

A couple hours later we were at lunch, ok we didn't go anywhere but we had an hour to chill while they set up the last scene we were gonna do in the soundstage, than it was off to another location to do something else, I wasn't sure yet of it though.

 

Biting my sandwich I heard my phone go off and blushed when Justin turned to look at me with an eyebrow raised from where he was talking to his friend Trace because my ring tone was one of his songs, not one of the singles but one of his nonetheless.

 

Flipping open the phone I placed it to my ear.

 

"Hola," I grinned seeing that it was my mother's ID

"Hola Como Esta's," she said with a laugh.

 

"Bein, e' tu," I asked.

"Good," My mother laughed, making me giggle we always did something like that when we called one another she however wasn't as good in Spanish as I was, not that I was fluent but eh, I could ask where the bathroom was if I ever got lost in Mexico.

 

"So what is this I hear about my daughter becoming a movie star, I thought you went to do sound stuff honey," she asked me after our laughter died down.

 

"It was a stroke of dumb luck really Ma," I said placing a chip in my mouth.

"What happened, cause I'm getting stories from everyone," she asked.

 

Swallowing my chip I took a fast drink of my ice tea.

 

"Well I was doing sound for the movie and the girl they picked for the role seemed to have star crush, or something when around her leading man," I said like it was nothing.

 

"So they just gave it to you when she didn't work out," She asked.

 

"No, um you see the director told her to go read through her lines and take a break or something but really I guess he was telling her to get lost because she never came back that day, but I'm getting ahead of myself," I said taking a breath.

 

"So anyways like I was saying she was messing her lines up and I had been reading the script cause I need to know what they were saying to see what needed to be fixed later you know, and well I guess we had gone over her line so much that it drilled into me. When Janet, that's her name by the way, walked away I kinda just said the line and then everyone stared at me and the director got all excited and as they say, the rest was history," I said

 

"Well I guess your right, I still gotta say Congrates honey I never knew you wanted to act, I mean you took drama your last year of high school and some stuff in college," she started.

 

"Credit fillers Ma," I let her know, truth be told I never gave acting a second thought I just thought it was something that was fun and I needed credits to graduate and I had already got my needed credits for my degree so yup, see where it got me now.

 

"Well I hope your having fun, but did you read all the script before you signed on to this movie," she asked being the ever concerned mother that she was.

 

"Well, I started to but not all the way, it's a romance comedy kinda thing," I said waving my hand in the air with it even if she couldn't see it.

 

"Well what is it rated it honey," she questioned.

"Ma, what does it matter its just acting," I stated.

 

"Well I guess, but just so you know I support you with what you do, but I have to say I may not always agree with what you do," she said and I knew she was thinking about if there was a love scene or if I had to do nudity or such, and I really didn't think that was what this movie was about.

 

"Don't worry Mama if there is nudity I'll get a body double," I told her seriously as I tired not to laugh.

 

Heidi Leeann," my mothers voice came out stern.

 

"I'm kidding mom and you know I wouldn't do that anyways," I laughed.

 

"All kidding aside be save and come see your mama soon, I miss you," she said.

 

"I miss you too Ma, love you," I said hearing my name being called.

"Love you too," she said and I heard the noise that singled that my call had ended and shut my phone.

 

"Heidi come over here," I heard Justin yell and he looked like he was frustrated.

 

"What," I said taking my tray of food and bag over to sit next to him and waved at Trace before Justin sighed.

 

"Where you ignoring me or something, you kept looking around at other things when I called your name," he said.

 

"Oh, no I was on the phone with my ma sorry," I said with a smile.

"Haha, we couldn't see that since your phone was on the other side of your face, Justin thought you had gone all diva already," Trace laughed.

 

"Really now," I smiled and looked up and Justin placing the shades I had in my bag on my face.

 

Making Trace laugh harder and Justin grin as he blushed.

 

Pushing his arm I laughed at him.

"I'm just messing with ya," I said pulling the sunglasses on my head since the sun and actually started to go down.

 

"I know, but hey are you ready for our make out scene," asked me.

"Our what," I asked choking on my ice tea and turning pale.

 

"You ok," he asked me patting my back after I was able to breath again and my color started to come back till I remembered what he had said.

 

"Your joking right," I asked him and saw Trace shake his head back and forth.

"You haven't read the whole script yet," he asked me.

 

"I skimmed through it for my audio job, but no I've learned the fist half of it and there isn't anything in there about it," I said looking back at him than Trace who seemed to have a goofy smile on his face.

 

"Well yeah cause its not till the last quarter of the movie," Justin nodded confirming the factor that there was in fact a kissing scene.

 

"K," I said slowly and than took a bite of my sandwich and looked straight ahead of me past Trace's head.

 

"Heidi," Justin questioned me but I kept eating my sandwich.

I heard both of them keep saying my name than pause than say it again.

Going to grab for my chips after I had finished my sandwich, I jumped when Justin grabbed them before I could.

 

"What," I finally asked him.

"Your not ok with the kissing scene," he asked me.

"I just didn't know about it so it took me by surprise that's all," I lied putting my hand out for my chips.

 

"Kay," Justin said and I got the feeling he didn't quite believe me but I didn't have the moment to analyze it when my phone went off and again Justin's face lit up when his song played again.

 

"Hey girl," I answered it when I saw my best friend's ID on the line.

"How's movie going," she asked me.

"Its interesting different than I'd thought it would be," I acknowledge and held up a finger towards the guys to let them know to give me a minute as I placed my chips back on the table and walked over towards the wall of the sound stage building.

 

"Cool, um there is actually something I wanted to talk to you about," she said almost shyly.

 

"What is it Jules," I asked standing up more straight.

"Well David asked me to move in with him and um, I said yes," she told me David being her boyfriend of two years.

 

"Why are you so sad about it Jules that's great," I smiled.

"Yea, but that means I'm selling the apartment," she mentioned softly and it was than I realized why she wasn't so sure it was a good thing, I had moved up to LA and was rooming with her till I could least my own place in the same building, but that was gonna take a year I had figured before I moved up there having lived with my ma when I went through school, a little south of the area I was in now.

 

"Di, you still there," she asked me when I didn't say anything.

"Yeah, um ok I can't really say I have a say in it," I told her honestly.

"Yeah you do Di, you really do I mean I wasn't thinking when I said it and I don't want to put you out on the street," Julie explained but I stopped her.

"But you've wanted to move in with him forever and year ago," I laughed a little remembering when she had said that awhile back ago when the had started getting serious.

 

"I know, but" she started to say.

"Jules, you'll have a month to get out of there after you sign the thing that your lease is over, I'm sure I can figure something out by than," I said seeing the Director wave at me and told me two minutes and watching Justin show me he had grabbed my bag and headed inside with Trace.

 

"You sure," she asked.

"I'm sure honestly, Jules this is the best thing for you guys, I mean you should be practically married now the way you are together," I explained inching my way closer towards the door.

"Alright, than I'm doing it," Julie laughed.

"Right on sister, but I gotta let you go my job calls," I laughed.

"Ok, I need to go start the process, and thanks again Di," she said.

"No problem your happy I'm happy its fine," I said and let her go.

 

 

"Only thing is now I have a month to find a home," I mentioned to myself as I ran a hand through my hair and walked inside.

Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

Finishing later that night I was walking towards my car when I heard my stomach grumble I hadn't ate since lunch and it was well past eleven now, I shouldn't be eating this late but when I got home I needed food.

 

"Heidi wait up," I heard Mike yell as he rushed towards me.

"Hey Mike what's up," I asked.

"I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing this role, your chemistry with Justin has been so good I swear you had known each other for years and that was what I was looking for and couldn't get in Janet," he explained.

 

"Well thanks for taking a chance with me," I smiled.

Nodding he took something out of his back pocket and handed it to me.

 

"What's this," I asked.

"Well it's the first part of your paycheck and your ticket to our next shoot," Mark explained as I looked at the ticket information not paying attention to the envelope with my paycheck.

"Wait this says I leave at 5 in the morning," I said looking up at him.

"Yea, we don't start shooting till Wednesday but we need you down there for fittings and rehearsal and stuff," Mark explained with a rub on his neck.

"Ok, um how long are we gonna be out there," I asked him.

"A little over a month, why," he questioned me.

 

"Well my friend is selling her place in which she is letting me stay and I kinda needed to find a place to stay," I said looking at the ticket than placing it and the other envelope in the bag.

 

"Heidi while your filming your room is paid for so you won't need to worry about it," he said.

"What about when I get back," I asked pulling my keys out of the front pocket of the bag.

"I'll get you a ticket to fly back a month before we rap for the weekend to look, but that's the best I can do," he said.

 

Smiling I gave him a hug, "Thanks Mark you're the coolest," I said and started to walk way.

"Heidi were meeting at Justin's in two hours so we all are in the same place when its time to fly out," he stated to me which made me stop.

"But I don't know where that is," I started to say back but saw he had already rushed back inside.

 

"Shit," I said turning back around than jumped when Justin stood right in front of me with a grin on his face.

 

"Jesus Timberlake," I said placing a hand up to my chest.

 

"Ok so I'm not God to you but I guess I'm close," he joked and I shook my head.

"Lame," I told him and started to walk towards my car.

"Don't you need to know something," he asked with that same stupid grin.

 

"What," I questioned before it donned on me what he was referring to.

"Right, how do I get to your house," I said walking back to him.

 

"Well, I'd tell you but than all those people would know," he mentioned towards the photographers who were still outside the gate waiting for their chance for us to come to them.

 

"Right, what should we do," I questioned.

"Well you see Trace already went home taking the car with him so," he said turning into a mumble as he waved his hands.

 

"Your stranded here," I questioned him.

"I guess," he said with a shrug.

 

"Sucks to be you," I laughed and started to walk off.

 

"Hunter," Justin exclaimed using my last name and looking at me in shock and he knew I knew what he meant by what he said, but we couldn't let him get his way that easy now could we.

 

"Just don't let the photographers eat you alive when the come rushing in here when I drive through the gate," I teased as I got into my car.

 

"Heidi," he exclaimed as I shut my door.

 

Starting the engine I freaked a bit when he knocked on the passenger window, I hit the button and rolled it down.

 

"Can I help you sir," I asked as he stuck his head in the window.

 

"Cut the shit," he said looking like what I had been doing had lost its humor.

 

"Fine, fine, get in I need to stop at my place and than you can lead me to your kingdom," I said randomly as I unlocked my doors.

 

"My kingdom," he questioned me.

 

"Oh that's right your not my knight and shining armor I forgot," I told him as I past through the gate and tried to ignore the flashes going off and the question of what is going on between you too, as I headed out on to the main street and back to the apartment I shared.

 

--

Getting up to the apartment complex I let Justin in as I shut the door behind him,

"This place doesn't look like yours," he commented taking his hand across the back of the couch.

 

"That's because its not mine, its my friend Julie's," I said going towards the fridge I grabbed a water and than handed him one.

 

Closing the fridge is when I felt my stomach grumble again as I took a drink from the bottle.

 

"I think your stomach is turning on you," he said as he took the cap of his water and took a drink.

 

"I just haven't ate since lunch that's all," I said than looked around for a snack and couldn't find one I sighed.

 

"Look in your bag," he said as he pulled his phone our fast to check it than placed it in his pocket again.

 

"What," I questioned him as I headed over towards my bag.

"Just look," he said and laughed a little as I slowly opened it like something was gonna pop out and eat me.

 

"My chips," I smiled looking at the bag of unopened chips I didn't get a chance to eat at lunch.

 

"I stuck them in there when you were still on the phone when our lunch ended," he said putting the cap back on his half empty water.

 

"Thanks," I nodded and waved at him to follow me.

 

"This your room," he asked me.

I shook my head as I had a mouth full of chips as I headed towards the closest and went to the right side of it.

 

"No, this is single bedroom apartment, I share the closet with Jules, and I sleep on the couch," I said pulling some things off the hangers and into piles on the ground.

 

"You sleep on the couch," he asked surprised.

"It folds out," I shrugged as I took one pile and started folding it and placing it in a suitcase and than looked through one pile and made another pile while place some items into one I had already made and the others into the suit case.

 

"What exactly are you doing," he asked me seeing the piles on the floor.

 

"Packing," I said looking at him like it was plain to see.

"What's with the piles," he said as I took some more stuff off the hangers and stuff off the shelves under it.

 

"Its how I don't over pack, I use to be the girl who would pack everything and the toilet seat," I said pulling some jeans off the hanger they sat on.

 

"Isn't that the kitchen sink," he questioned what I said.

 

I shook my head, "No, well ok I guess it is in the term it was coined in but its sort of an inside joke I made with my dad one year, that I went to see him, I have the maybe, the yes and the no piles, and I pack only what I know for sure I'm gonna wear on a daily basis and one dress up thing I figure if I need something else that I had here I can always buy it wherever I'm at" I said.

 

"Where does your dad live," Justin asked taking a seat on the floor of the closet and picking up one of my shoes.

 

"Idaho," I said finally putting the pile of clothes I had left on the floor back on my hangers and packed the rest of the stuff I had picked out than kneeled down next to him to look through my shoes.

 

"That where you were born," he questioned.

 

"Yea, my ma and me moved out here I think back when I was ten, she was tired of the cold snowy winters," I said.

 

"Gotcha," he nodded and let go of the shoe he was holding as I took it and its pair and placed it in a smaller suitcase. Picking five shoes and a pair of dress shoes out of the millions it seemed I had and never wore I picked up the two suitcases and placed the one with my clothes in it on the bed, and than took the other with me as I headed out of the room.

 

Walking towards the bathroom Justin stopped in the doorway as I pulled a bag out from under sink and grabbed what I needed and than shut the light off and shoved the bag of my hygiene products into the suitcase with my shoes and than I walked back into the room grabbed my bigger suitcase and brought it into the living room were Justin had gone a second ago when I told him I'd be right back.

 

Putting both suitcases by the door I pulled my bag to my side and sat on the couch next to Justin as I poured it out I picked up the things Mark had handed me.

 

"That's right I need to go deposit this before we head over to your house," I said shaking the envelope the held my check.

 

"Ever heard of direct deposit," he asked me.

 

"I had it with my old job," I said rolling my eyes.

"OH really," he said giving me the same look back as I just pushed him.

 

"Where is the rest of your stuff if it isn't here," he asked only seeing stuff like clothes and CDs and such in the rooms that some how were out of place with Jules.

 

"Storage or at my ma's," I said picking through my CD binder than placed the ones I picked into a smaller one with my CD player than my Mp3 player with it as well into my bag finally I took my laptop that was on the coffee table and placed it in its own little bag and placed that by the door, taking some other stuff I needed as I walked around the living room I heard the door open and shut.

 

"Di, You home," I heard Jules call for me.

"Living room," I said pulling some stuff and putting into my bag than sitting it on the coffee table and met Jules in the doorway from the hallway.

 

"Hey girlie," she said than hugged me.

"What's with the suitcases by the door I thought you said they gave me a month and you could use it," she said with a confused look.

 

"Oh no, I'm flying out tonight to the next shoot so I wont be here for a month," I said with a grimace.

 

"Oh no, what are you gonna do about a place," she asked grabbing my hand.

 

"You're going to be homeless," Justin asked making Julie jump.

 

"When you'd get here," Julie asked as he came towards her and shook her hand.

"With her, Were all meeting up at my house in an hour so when we leave for the airport none of us get lost," he explained.

 

"Right," she just nodded than looked at me.

"When did you find out you were leaving," she asked.

"An hour ago," I said with a shrug.

 

"Lovely," she said as she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a diet coke.

 

"Wait, who's going to answer me," Justin questioned and I guess he felt like the odd man out.

 

"What did you ask," Julie asked as she picked at her tab on the soda can.

 

"I was asking Heidi about how she was going to be homeless," Justin said coming over to me.

 

"Well I guess in a way yea," I said looking over at Jules than at Justin.

"How come," he asked.

 

"I'm selling this place and moving into my boyfriend's place, and she technically doesn't live here, she's really just crashing," Julie explained taking a sip of her soda afterwards.

 

"Gotcha," he nodded and looked like he had an idea.

 

"What Justin," I asked him.

"What makes you think I'm thinking anything," he said.

 

"Oh right you don't have brain in that head of yours do you," I said and heard Julie gasp as Justin looked at me with a smirk.

 

"It's a lot more than I can say for you," he responded back.

 

"Hardly," I laughed and went over to my bag and grabbed I went down the hallway to place it with the rest of my stuff by the door, and the whole time I heard them talking and walking back into the room I saw Julie smile, "That's a great idea," she said.

 

"What is," I asked.

"You live with Justin until you find a place once the movie rapes," She said.

"What no, wait, hold on," I said shaking my head and my hands in front of myself.

 

"What harm could it do, I mean your staying with me when were shooting anyways," he said.

 

"Yea only cause it's the same hotel," I said and saw him laugh.

"What," I questioned I didn't see the humor in this.

 

"Did you even read where you where traveling to," Julie giggled.

"Not really," I said feeling a blush come on.

"Were filming in Memphis," Justin said with a smile as he talked about his hometown.

 

"So that means," I said still not getting it.

"Your staying at my house right on the outskirts of Memphis in Shelby Forest," he said taking my hands and than proceed in dancing me around the room to only music he could hear.

 

"But Mark said all my room and stuff was paid for like I was staying in a hotel," I mentioned with a giggle as Justin dipped me than pulled me back up.

 

"Yeah, well in a way you are paid for because your staying with me and my mama," he said and spun me out than pulled me back so that my back was against his chest as he locked his arms around my hips and swayed me back and forth.

 

"Why am I staying with you," I asked just to make sure.

"So we can work on our chemistry," he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Ewe, Timberlake," I said pulling out of his arms.

 

"I was just joking," he laughed as he pulled me back to him and tried to dance with me again till I saw the time on the microwave.

 

"I'd love to dance with you more, but we gotta get to your place," I said with a pat on his cheek and pulled away from him.

 

"Fine ruin all my fun," he pouted and walked down the hall.

 

"Baby," I called after him with a laugh.

 

Walking over toward the kitchen I smiled at Jules who had a goofy look on her face.

"What you smiling about," I asked her.

"You two, how long of you known each other," she asked.

"Two days," I said.

"Really, wow you seem to act like you've known each other since you were little or something," she said.

"Eh, think nothing of it," I said as I hugged her.

"Keep telling yourself that," I heard her say as she hugged back.

 

"Your Crazy," I said as I waved and head down the hallway past Jules room and the bathroom and towards the front door but what made me almost scream was when Justin placed his hands around my waist and pushed me against the wall scaring me half to death and I would have screamed if he hadn't put his hand over my mouth.

 

"What are you doing," I asked once he pulled his hand away from my mouth.

"I thought we should practice that one scene, you know the one that's almost at the end of the movie, the one we shouldn't mess up on," he grinned as he talked about the kissing scene, as my eyes got wide.

 

"But, I," I started to say till he placed his finger in front of my lips.

"Shhh," he whispered.

He got close enough that the tips of our noses touched and I whispered, "Please don't," when he went to question me his cell went off. Pushing himself away from the wall he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

 

"What's up Trace," he said.

"Yea where heading out just went to get her packed that's all," he said and looked at me with a grin but stopped when I looked back at him and he saw what he hadn't saw close up, my face was full of fear.

 

"Will be there in a few," he all but rushed out than shut his phone quickly.

"Heidi," he questioned but I shook my head and pushed away from the wall and hurried towards the door picking up my luggage or I tried to at least when I realized I couldn't carry it all, it was than I jumped when Justin pushed my hand way from the bigger suitcase and said.

"I got it." Nodding I pushed open the front door and held it open for him.

Getting towards the car I put the stuff in my trunk and when I noticed Justin was about to open his mouth talk I grabbed the suitcase he was still holding and threw it in and slammed the trunk shut and got into the car and started it.

 

Justin got in and when he went to say something else I cut him off by turning up the volume on the radio that was playing as I drove off, but that didn't last long cause as soon as I got to the main rode I turned down the music and asked him.

 

"Where do I need to go?"

 

"Umm, keep going till you hit Fairfax than take a right on to it and head north," he said with a jump when I asked him that. But as soon as I got that out of him I turned the radio up again, not as loud as it was but still enough.

 

He had scared me back there and I don't know for the life of me why, maybe it was because I never had been kissed before but some how in my gut I knew that wasn't it, even if a kiss meant so much more to me now at age twenty three, than when it did when I was only eighteen years old, and at the moment I wish he would stop staring at me with this sorry look all over his face.

 

Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

When I got to Justin's house a little while later he showed me the room I could take for the night and when he went to talk to me Trace called him downstairs because his mom was on the phone. That was over three hours ago and I had to be up in like two and I hadn't fallen asleep since, well maybe for like thirty minutes but I could hear and sense the quietness of the house and I knew everyone was asleep.

 

Running a hand over my face I sat up in the bed and scratched the back of my head looking at the wall in the dark I was rethinking what had happened back at the apartment, what would have happened if I let him kiss me what would have happen if I didn't look so scared, why was I so scared.

 

Because you don't want your first kiss to be on tape in front of millions, I heard my mind speak up. But than why didn't I just kiss him and get it over with.

 

"Because it has to be the right moment you sappy romantic," I whispered to myself with a laugh.

 

I had been watching to many teen fairytale movies and lifetime episodes I was stuck in the make believe of how your suppose to kiss and fall in love, "Stupid," I told myself with a shake of my head.

 

Sliding out of the covers I placed my feet into my slippers and walked towards the door, opening it I saw one of the single kitchen lights on. I stood with my hand on my door for a couple minutes watching Justin drink something and than go about writing something down.

 

I hadn't noticed that I was leaning further out the door till the door handle slipped from my grasp and I fell and hit the floor.

 

"Oh," I moaned as I pushed myself off the ground looking up I saw Justin's legs at my eye level, pushing myself off the floor I stood up and I could feel my cheeks warm at the slight grin on his face, I was so glad at the moment it was dark.

 

"What you doing up and why'd you fall on the floor," he asked in a whisper.

"I couldn't sleep, and I tripped," I lied.

"I heard your door open Hunter I saw you before you saw me," he said placing a hand on his hip.

 

"Whatever," I said as I turned around and was about to go back to my room till Justin grabbed my arm.

 

"Wait, come talk with me I'll make you something that will help you sleep," he said pulling me out of the doorway and down the steps.

 

"What morphine," I asked him.

"No," he shook his head and looked at me weirdly.

"Fine, fine if it will help me get even an hour asleep give it to me," I said and than returned the weird look when he started to laugh.

 

"What they heck," I said.

"You said give it to me," he laughed placing a hand on his stomach as he bent over in the kitchen.

 

"So," I started to say but that's when I realized what it could be taken as.

 

"Nasty," I told him pushing him as I went to go sit down on the island barstool.

"What is it with you and pushing me around," he asked.

"You're the only person taller than me that I can do that to and not get pushed back," I said.

 

"Really," he eyed me as he placed a cup of milk in the microwave for a minute.

I just nodded but when he came over and pushed me when I wasn't paying attention I almost lost my balance on the stool.

 

"Justin," I shrieked than jumped when he placed a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh, people are trying to sleep and they'll think were doing the nasty," he said than grinned.

 

I glared at him once he moved my hand away to go back to the microwave once it beeped.

"I'm just kidding, just busting your balls," he said placing the warm milk in front of me.

"I don't have those," I said than took a sip, milk wasn't good warm but I also remembered that my ma did this for me when I couldn't sleep so I drank it.

 

"Well it's a good thing cause or else I would be doing a remake of Brokeback Mountain," he explained as he sat in the stool next to me.

 

"Only you would want to do that," I commented in between sips.

"Your funny," he commented sarcastically before taking my drink and taking a gulp of it.

 

"Hey you made that for me," I said reaching out for it when he didn't place it back in front of me.

 

"Yeah and since I did I'm entitled to some," he said matter of fact looking at me with an accomplished smile.

 

"Bite me," I stated and placed my arms on the island and placed my head in them looking down.

 

"Why did you freak out earlier," he asked me after there was a moment of silence between us.

 

"I didn't freak out," I said not pulling my head up.

 

"Ok, well you didn't really look like you were enjoying the moment," he stated making me look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Enjoying the moment," I asked him.

He only nodded before he drank the rest of what was in the mug and placed it in the sink and came back to stand in front of me.

 

"Does the thought of kissing me disgust you or something because whenever it comes to that your always shying away from me," he said placing one hand on the island stepping closer to me.

 

"It doesn't disgust me, its just that I wouldn't know what I was doing," I said quietly as I looked down at his hand that rested in front of my elbow.

 

"What do you mean you wouldn't know what to do," he asked placing his other hand on my leg.

 

"Exactly it, I wouldn't know what to do with anything," I said looking at him like he was clueless.

 

"You mean, you've." He asked.

 

"Yup I'm Drew Barrymore in that one movie," I commented.

 

"Charlie's Angel's," he asked.

 

"Justin," I said laughing a little.

 

"Never been kissed," he said in a whisper.

Nodding at him I placed I finger out and said, "that's the one."

 

What I was prepared for was the look in his eyes and than the feeling of him pushing my legs apart on the stool as he came closer. Nor did I realize how fast he had gotten that close to me till his forehead touched mine and I breathed out slowly.

 

"Close your eyes," he whispered.

Instead I only blinked slowly but I guess that was enough for him because my eyes didn't totally reopen as he placed his lips softly on mine.

 

What was meant to be a simple kiss became more as when he pulled away he brought his hand up to my cheek and than brought his lips back to mine, only this time harder and deeper.

 

Some how I locked my legs around his waist and he pulled me up in his arms because I felt us moving but I wasn't doing any of the walking.

 

Taking a second to breath he kept his forehead on mine and I realized in one second we had gone up stairs.

 

Smiling to me the only thing I could do was smile back till he pressed my back against the wall and kissed me again as he ran his hand through my hair and down my side. I felt my legs untangle from his waist as my feet hit the floor but that didn't stop our kissing for a few moments.

 

Finally pulling away from me he rested his head on my shoulder and I could feel his smile.

 

Pulling his face up to look at mine I kissed him this time and slowly we pulled apart but looked at each other.

 

"Good night," he whispered as he kissed me a few more times slowly letting go and making his way back to his room.

 

"Nite," I got out between our kisses as I made it towards my door, which was closer to the stairs.

 

We smiled at each other one last time before I shut my door.

I placed a finger on my lips and than looking in the mirror I giggled.

It was than that I got into bed and fell asleep, not really caring when I saw the clock said 2:10am.

Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

I didn't think much about what happened before I fell asleep as we got our stuff and headed out and got to the airport nor did I question when Justin sat next to me or pulled his arm around my waist as we walked towards the gate and to the plane. I was very grateful when he gave me his shoulder to lean on when the plane finally took off and I was able to go back to sleep.

 

Right now I was sitting in my trailer waiting for the wardrobe people to get done with Justin and than I would go; we were getting our fittings done today and for some reason the rain that made a soft sound on the roof of my little abode was calming as I read the fifth Harry Potter book, what could I say with schooling the past couple years I hadn't kept up in the fade that started in my high school days.

 

Turning the page I continued to read the chapter I was in till I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said not taking my eyes off what I was reading.

"They need you in the wardrobe trailer," Justin said running a hand through his wet hair it was than that I noticed he was completely soaked.

 

"Why didn't you use an umbrella," I said looking at him trying not to stare.

"Its five steps from your trailer," he said pulling at his shirt.

"And yet your soaked," I said looking at him like he lost his mind.

 

"Just water," he shrugged as he walked over to me.

"See," he said ringing his shirt out in my face.

 

"Justin," I screamed moving away from it and putting my book away as I wiped my face with the sleeve of my hoodie.

 

"C'mere," he said looking at me after he tried to straighten his shirt that was now wrinkled and not fitting right.

 

"No way your wet," I said pushing myself off the couch and heading towards my bag and getting my sneakers to place them back on my feet. Once I had tied them and was searching my bag for my umbrella I had stuck in there last night, I felt arms rap around me from behind.

 

Standing back up I felt cold lips pressed to the back of my neck travel up to the back of my ear. I didn't feel but hear the zipper of my jacket zip down as I breathed out when he ran his hand up my shirt and touched his cold hand to my side tracing his fingers down it.

 

"Justin, what are you doing," I whispered as I felt my heart beat out of its chest.

"Nothing, really," he whispered in my ear before he slowly turned me around and placed both his hands up the back of my shirt and placed them on my lower back before looking down at me looking up at him in question.

 

"Don't I have to get to wardrobe," I asked him softly.

"You do," he said but instead of letting me go he took one of his hands and placed it on my cheek as he brought his lips to mine and kissed me softly than a little deeper as I brought my hands around his neck and ran my hand through the back of his hair that was a little too short to curl yet.

 

Slowly we kissed and it wasn't till a sharp knock at the door that made me jump and make Justin kiss my cheek instead of my mouth that the haze of our kissing brought me back to reality.

 

Hearing the knock again I heard Mark's voice come through the door.

"Heidi we need you next door ASAP," he said.

"Ok," I said back and heard him step of the steps to my trailer and I turned to look at Justin who gave me a shit face grin before he pulled me back to kiss him.

 

"You heard Mark," I said pulling away from the kiss with a slight giggle.

"Yea, he said as soon as possible," Justin smiled.

"Your bad," I said with a pointer finger at him as I pulled away from him and grabbed the umbrella that was on the floor next to my bag that I had dropped when Justin placed his hands around me.

 

"How long you gonna be," he questioned from the couch.

"I don't know, but would you go change your clothes before you get sick," I said noticing his jeans stuck to his every move.

 

"I would but I don't have an umbrella," he smiled.

I looked at him with a smirk, "Come with me you dork," I said as I headed towards the door.

 

"What we doing," he said walking behind me.

"I'm taking you to your trailer so you can dry off and than I'm gonna go to wardrobe," I said as I stuck the umbrella out the trailer and opened it before I got under it, once he closed the door behind him he took the umbrella and covered us both, and it worked better than I would have been able to do since he was taller.

 

Walking over to his trailer I listened to our footsteps and the drops hit the fabric of the umbrella. Making it to his door I stopped as he handed me back the umbrella getting up to the top step he was about to turn the door knob but came back to me, making me look up at him and getting some rain in my face.

 

Dropping his head under the umbrella he stole a kiss and smiled at me before he turned me around and pushed me towards the wardrobe trailer as he headed inside making me laugh.

 

--

About an hour later I headed towards Justin's trailer. The rain had picked up a bit and it was than that a thought popped into my head. Texting Justin I said something about coming to meet me in my trailer as I leaned against his.

 

Seeing him come out and open an umbrella and get down the steps I smiled.

 

"You said you didn't have one," I said looking at him.

"You said to meet you at your trailer," he smiled back at me.

 

"She said he said, what you gonna do," I shrugged making him laugh.

"What you doing out in the rain anyways," he said coming over to me.

 

"I had an idea," I said looking at him as I closed my umbrella but he just came closer covering me with his.

 

"What would that be," he questioned me.

"Having you ever kissed in the pouring rain," I asked.

 

Justin's eyebrows rose as he smirked.

"Why, Heidi I don't think I have," he said as he dropped his umbrella to the side and shut it.

 

"Well there's a first time for everything isn't there," I said placing my hand on his forearm, as I got closer.

 

"When the woman is right, she's right," he chuckled as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Shut up and kiss me," I smiled as he brought his lips toward mine in what started as a gentle kiss but become so much more as we got soaked to the bone but didn't care.

Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27

Sitting in Justin's living room I was watching Full House, we had the weekend off to rehearse and than Monday was back to work we didn't actually start filming till Wednesday but they had to test out the angels and such before they could get started. Hearing Justin's laughter in the kitchen where he was at with his grandparents I wondered what they were talking about his grandpa had made me bust up within seconds of meeting him with his stories.

 

Getting up I took my glass into the kitchen and washing it out I placed it in the drying rack on the counter next to the sink.

"Heidi honey how are you doing dear," Justin's Grandma asked me motioning for me to sit down next to Justin at the table.

"Just fine, you," I asked sitting down next to Justin I smiled a bit when I felt him put his hand on my leg.

 

"How do you like Tennessee so far," Justin's Grandpa asked taking a sip of his ice tea.

"Of what I've seen of it it's very lovely," I said I had only seen the drive to the set the neighborhood of Justin's childhood and the creek by the school.

 

"Well I hope you two stay tonight because were having a Timberlake BBQ," Justin's Grandma grinned.

 

"Grandma you don't have to do that for me," Justin said shyly.

"Were not," his Grandpa said simply making me laugh loudly.

"I like her," He commented with a smile at Justin's shock face.

 

"I would love to have some BBQ," I told is Grandma as I patted Justin's shoulder while he shook away the face he had and looked at me with a smirk.

 

"We'll be back in time for it ok, were gonna go down get some food and head back to Mama's to rehearse," Justin said pulling me up with him.

 

"Nice to meet you both," I said with a smile place my hands on their shoulder as I walked by them and out the door following Justin.

 

"Could you have taken a stab at my ego anymore with that laugh," He asked me after I sat into his Jeep and he started the engine.

 

"I could have," I nodded and made him shake his head at me with a smile.

"Your bad," he mentioned as he pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road.

"Why are we going to get some food when we can just walk over to your Ma's house and get it there from your grandparents," I asked watching the scenery go by.

 

"I want to introduce you to the best burgers in town," he said with a grin as he pulled up to a little store off the side of the road.

 

Walking into the stores I heard Justin say hi to a lot of people as the smiled or waved at him as he walked by they greeted me the same but asked my name with it instead.

 

"Two Burgers to go man," Justin told the guy at the front who only smiled and nodded placing the order he came over to him and gave him handshake.

 

"How you doing man," he asked Justin.

"Can't complain, you how's business," Justin asked and the guy gave him the ends and outs to which Justin nodded to and would ask question answer the ones the guy gave back.

 

"And who's this pretty lady," he asked me as he put our food in a bag.

"This is Heidi, she is my leading lady the movie were shooting out here," he said pulling me to his side and kissing my cheek.

 

"Ah, well nice to meet you," he said sticking out his hand in which I shook.

"You too, how long have you known Justin," I smiled.

"Too long," he joked making us all laugh and Justin shake his head with a smirk.

 

We talked and joked for a while longer than we waved our good byes and made it out of the shop and headed towards the car, "Interesting," Justin, mumbled.

"What," I questioned as I hopped into the jeep.

"Oh nothing hey you wanna go eat these at the creek then head home," he questioned me as he pulled back on the road.

 

"Sure," I nodded as he headed towards the creek.

 

--

 

We ate our food watching and listening to the creek water and sitting on the edge we had our feet in the water and our jeans rolled up to our knees.

 

"I use to do this every summer when I was little, but I would be hunting for crawdads," Justin explained swinging his foot in and out of the water.

 

"I use to go up to the creeks in Idaho with my Dad and pan for gold," I said remembering those times.

 

"To being a child," Justin said putting his soda out for me to hit with my own like we were clinking champagne glasses in a toast.

 

"This does remind me of being back home," I nodded and pushed water at him with my foot, which in turn got his leg wet.

 

"Hey," he said and slashed me back.

Using both feet I splashed him back and the next thing I knew we were pushing at each other and than losing our balance we feel into the creek, it wasn't very deep but being on the bottom I got the most of it.

 

"Your gonna pay for that," I told Justin as he laughed at my shocked fast to the cold water and I pushed him over and into the creek and laughed when his face matched the one I had seconds ago.

 

"On no Hunter I don't think so," he said evilly grabbing me back to him as I tried to get out.

 

Pushing me into the water I pushed him back as I laughed and he did the same. Finally he got the upper hand as he placed his weight on top of me and put me back into the water.

 

"Now what should I do with you," he pondered but that did last long as I took mud from the side of the creek and ran it over the side of his cheek and his eyes bulged out and looked at me.

 

"How could you," he said.

"Like this," I mentioned and placed some into his hair and on his back. Grabbing my hands he pushed them over my head and grabbed mud with his free hand and let it drop on to my face. Spitting out some of it I looked at him with a glare and tired to fight with him but he had my arms tight.

 

"I don't think so," he smiled and than grabbed some more and picking up my shirt he dropped it on to my stomach and spread it around and then pulled my shirt back down and smoothed it over my mud stomach.

 

"That felt so gross," I said but smiled nonetheless.

"I know," he laughed loosing the hold somewhat to my hands and that was when I took the hand I managed to grab mud with and pushed it down the front of his shirt as he wrestled with me when I came at him.

 

We continued to throw mud and push each other into the creek until we couldn't breath and had to stop and take a second looking over at him I wiped my mouth and my eyes off as he did the same.

 

We started at one another breathing and than the next thing I knew I was being pressed up against the creek wall by Justin as we kissed, deeper he pulled at me and I clung at him pulling at my shirt he got it off my head and threw it against the edge of the creek as I pushed at his and slowly took it off. He pushed me into the creek and taking a hand he wiped the side of my face taking the mud with him.

 

"You look like mud women," he whispered with a laugh and kissed me again.

"Who do you think you look like Tarzan," I grinned as I ran my hand down his side and pulled him to kiss me again.

We stayed like that for a while and some how in the mixed of our name calling and kissing each other the mud washed away.

 

Seeing the area getting darker we realized the sun had started to go down we slowly pulled apart and handed each other our shirts and pulling them back on we headed towards the car.

 

Kissing me he helped me into the passenger side and closed the door and got over on his side and started the engine. I felt him grab my hand but I just grinned and closed my eyes as I saw the sunset in the distance. The temperature had dropped and I could feel the cool wind against my skin but for some reason I didn't feel cold at all.

Chapter 7 by wittylyricst27

When we got back to Justin's Grand parents house I laughed, "We never did rehearsals did we?"

 

Justin smiled at me, "We did for one scene," he laughed when I smacked him on his shoulder.

 

Walking towards the door Justin walked behind me slowly.

"Come on slow poke catch up," I laughed as I reached the door.

"I'm just looking at your assets," he grinned devilishly as he came up from behind me ramping his arms around me and swaying me.

 

"You're a pervert," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

He just shrugged his shoulders and kissed my forehead as he took the keys into the door and opened it up. Heading down the hall we heard laughter as we entered the kitchen.

 

"You are so bad," I heard Lynn say as we made our way towards them.

"You told him to tell it," Justin's Grandma said told Lynn who just nodded yeah.

 

"What the heck happened to you two," Justin's Grandpa asked seeing us standing there, still somewhat soaked.

 

"We were at the creek," Justin said like it was nothing.

"Don't you mean more like in the creek," Lynn asked us making everyone laugh.

 

"Well go change and be back here in an hour everyone will be here by than," Justin's grandma said.

 

We nodded and head out the front door and across the street, hearing their laughter at us as we left.

 

--

 

Once we got dressed and got back to Justin's Grandparents house the house was full of relatives I was past around like a hot potato meeting all the cousins, aunts, and uncles and such that Justin had in Tennessee.

 

Sitting out in the backyard I was talking to one of Justin's uncles and it was than that I saw Trace walking towards me, "When you get here," I questioned because when we had left he was staying in LA for a while.

 

"This morning," he nodded and gave me a half hug before he started talking to the man I was talking to before and sadly enough still couldn't remember the name to, like half of everyone here.

 

Making my way inside for another drink I felt arms go around my waist than a kiss on my cheek.

"You having fun," Justin asked me pulling me closer to him.

"Yea, your family is great," I smiled and turned around in his arms.

"They like you," he smiled back.

"Well I like them," I laughed and kissed his nose.

 

"Who else do you like," he questioned swaying me back and forth.

"Trace he is cool," I nodded knowing what he was asking but teasing him was so much more fun.

 

"Heidi," he groaned as he ran a hand down my back.

"You know I like you too," I smiled at him.

"Good, cause I like you as well," he said than kissed me.

"Dork," I laughed and pushed him as he tickled me.

"Oh no you didn't," he said as he grabbed me but I pulled out of his arms too fast and ran into the living room and past Lynn.

 

"I'm gonna get you," he laughed waving at his mom as he past her who just laughed at us.

 

Justin ended up catching up with me as I tried to make it down stairs and pinned me to the basement door.

 

"Well well well, no where to go no where to hide what are you gonna do," he said lowly.

"Beg for Mercy," I questioned and made him laugh loudly.

"Your funny," he said coming closer to me placing his hands on my side as his forehead met mine.

 

"I'm really glad I met you Heidi," he said sofly as he got closer.

"Ditto," I manged to get out before his lips came crashing on to mine.

We continued to kiss till we had to pull apart for some air, "Justin, Heidi were'd you guys go," I heard Lynn call us.

 

"Shh," he said with a grin as he kissed my neck and than my cheek and than his mouth came back over mine.

 

"Here you two, oh sorry I'll be back later," Lynn said seeing us from the top of the stairs.

 

"Ma," Justin laughed pulling away from me but grabbing my and pulling me up the stairs with him meeting Lynn at the top.

 

"When did this happen," she smiled looking at our hands.

"Don't know," he smiled and I just bit my lip with a blush.

"Well take it slowly ok, and Heidi come here," she said waving to me to follow her I looked over at Justin like I was scared as I followed her out.

 

"Don't worry your not in trouble," he laughed as he let go of my hand.

"What can I do for you Lynn," I asked as I followed her into the kitchen.

"You know what your getting into right," Lynn asked me with a concern face.

"What," I questioned as she sat down at the island patting the seat next to her I sat down with her.

 

"Everyone that Justin has gone out with doesn't realize that the life he leads is alittle less private than most would want it and he is the one that gets broken hearted in the end and I just wanted to make sure that you where ok with that," Lynn asked me place a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Lynn to be honest the only thing that matters is me and Justin I could care less what the outside world things about us, if were happy than it doesn't matter what the rumors are, because in the end we know the truth and that's what counts," I told her and saw her smile.

 

"I couldn't have said it better myself," she said than gave me a hug.

"But still take it slow," she warned like a mom but I guess it made sense I mean she is Justin's.

Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27

Things had gone pretty smoothly for the next couple weeks, filming had been a weird change to my life but it was fun and exciting to be able to play someone else for the day. But what made my leg bounce up and down like a jack hammer now was the scene we were about to do, "the kissing scene," it wasn't that I was nervous to kiss him anymore.

I think it was that there were about twenty people watching a camera rolling at the same time that put me on edge.

 

Looking through a magazine I came across an article that Justin had done a recently reading it to myself I laughed at his sarcasm but what made me stop and re read part of it, wasn't the question that was asked but Justin's response to it.

 

"Have you ever hooked up with one of your co-stars?"

 

"Not in the scene of hooking up, Justin said with air quotes, "I've shared a few kisses off set sure, and I've gotten carried away but its never escalated past that and I think that's a good thing though, not only that but also I think that sometimes you get really overwhelmed by your emotions when you're working. So it's hard to differentiate how you feel when you're working from how you feel in real life in that moment, so its good to know where the boundaries are at" Justin explained.

 

 

"Hey you ready to go to set," I heard Justin's voice come from the doorway of the wardrobe room.

 

I looked up at him and saw him smile at me.

Was that all I was to him, a few kisses maybe more but once it was over nothing, I questioned in my head as I saw his face change.

 

"Your not still nervous about that kissing scene are you," he asked me sitting down on the couch next to me. I bit my bottom lip inward for a second looking at him before I shook my head.

 

"Nah, I'm just a little worn out from all this, I'm not use to it," I lied to him hoping he didn't catch it.

 

"Ah, babe how bout after were done shooting today while go for a swim in the lake and than a nap in front of the couch," he said rapping his arm around my shoulder than kissed my cheek. I nodded with a smile but I could feel something inside me tear apart, I wasn't sure what it was but it hurt so badly.

 

--

 

Sitting on the bench at the park I was playing with my hands while the director talked to Justin, we had just gotten to set a few moments ago the words that I had just read went through my mind for the thousandth time, looking up at Justin I saw him give me a weird glance as he sat down besides me.

"You ok," he whispered rubbing my shoulder.

"Yea why wouldn't I be," I asked looking up at him.

"Just seem a little different that's all," he mentioned, I shook my head in the inside at him seem different; he didn't know me, I said to myself.

 

"Ok, now I want you guys to start in the middle of the argument, Heidi I want you to start with why don't you believe me," Mark said looking down at the script than at us I nodded.

 

Mark backed out of the shot and behind the camera, as he made sure everything was set up right with the lighting he gave me the clue to start.

 

"Why don't you believe me when I told you I saw Stacy kissing Zack," Chloe asked him looking at him across the bench in the park where he sat forward looking straight ahead.

"Why don't I," Andy questioned looking over bored with everything that she had been asking him.

Shaking her head at him with wide eyes he than, turned around to look at her fully.

 

"Because Chloe if you haven't notice me and Stacy are in love, she wouldn't do that and I think its just because your jealous," he stated looking at her with anger.

 

"Me, jealous of what," Chloe scoffed

"Because you can't have me like I know you want to," he said with a smirk.

 

"Your so fucking full of yourself," Chloe stated standing up to walk off till Andy grabbed her hand and pulled him against him as he stood up.

 

"Than why is your heart racing, hiding something," he asked.

"Just as much as you could," she told him tapping his chest in which she felt his heart beat just the same.

 

"I'm not hiding anything," he murmed pulling her closer.

"Neither am I," Chloe said in almost a whisper.

 

"Prove it," he stated looking at her with a shit face grin gripping her harder.

"Prove what, that you're the scum of the earth Andy," Chloe laughed as she tried to push herself away from him but he held on stronger.

 

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel anything for me," he said tilting her head up to look him in the eyes.

 

Looking at him she blinked once than twice, but it didn't work as the tears started to trickle down her cheek and she noticed Andy's face soften.

 

"Why are you crying," he asked her wiping a tear with his thumb.

"Because I can't lie," She stated looking away and trying to break free.

"Please Andy, just let me go," She pleaded but instead he took one hand and rapped it around her neck as he brought his face closer to hers.

 

"You see Chloe I just can't do that," He said close to tears himself.

"Why not," She asked.

"Because than I couldn't do this," Andy said than kissed her hard on the lips.

 

We must have gotten caught up in the kiss because when we finally pulled apart Mark was saying cut but laughing at us at the same time.

 

"We didn't need a marathon you guys but thank you for the chemistry it was perfect," he said.

 

Nodding to him I pulled out of Justin's arms and headed towards the craft service table to grab a water getting a oatmeal raisin cookie as well I felt hands rap around my waist.

 

"I think that was our best scene," he said kissing my neck than my cheek but stopped when I hadn't moved or responded back.

 

"Heidi," he questioned pulling away from me.

Looking over at him a second I took a bite into my cookie holding in my mouth as I unscrewed my water bottle.

 

"Hunter," he said using my last name trying to get me to talk cause he knew I didn't like being called by my last name.

 

Ignoring him I turned to get back to wardrobe we were done for the day and I wanted my own clothes back. Before I reached the door I felt Justin's arms pulling me to him as he backed me up against the wall placing hands on either side of me so I couldn't get away and so I had to look at him.

 

"Get out of my face Timberlake," I said trying to dodge him by pushing his arm but he got closer to me so I couldn't.

 

"Heidi what is wrong with you," he questioned and I looked at him.

"Don't you mean Chloe," I asked him and he gave me a weird look.

"What the fuck are you talking about," he questioned me.

 

"I don't know you're the one who said that you needed to know what boundaries are to be set when getting involved with a co- star or am I gonna be the one you first so call hook up with," I said making the air quotes around my last statement.

 

"Where the hell did you get that from I never said that," he said confused.

"Rolling Stones," I stated and pushed past him and walked into the wardrobe room.

 

"Heidi," Justin called after me but I ignored it as I made my way over to the magazine I left out and when he reached me I threw it at him.

 

"Find it yourself," I stated as I walked off hearing him turn the pages and than yell out a few curse words. I knew I hit a nerve but I kept on walking, let him feel the hurt as much i as was, make him feel sick whenever he kisses me like it did when we did that scene, even if it still swept me off my feet.

 

"Fuck him," I stated but didn't see where I was going to I bumped into someone.

"Trace," I exclaimed as I helped him regain his balance again.

"Who are you gonna fuck," he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

 

 

"Your such a pervert," I laughed but than let my smile turn into a frown.

"Awe come on, what's matter with you," he said pulling me to his side.

"Your idiot friend," I said with sigh as he pulled me towards the trailers section behind wardrobe.

 

"What did he do now," he said with a shake of his head which made me smile a bit, "Don't make me laugh Trace," I said to him as I got to my Trailer and sat on the top step and placed my head against the door as he leaned against the trailer itself next to me.

 

"Really Hide, what he do," he asked using my nickname that he had given me when we first met, he had said that with my sun glasses on and my curly hair I could past as Hyde from that 70's show if he grew it out I shook my head at the memory as I realized Trace was staring at me waiting for an answer.

 

"It was about something he said in an article I read," I stated looking down at the ground.

"Which magazine," Trace asked.

"Rolling Stones," I mentioned looking up at him.

"Jay, hasn't done Rolling Stones in over half a year Hide," he said looking at me.

"I know I looked at the date it was written when I got upset, but still it hurts and some how it was ironic with what he said, and with what's going on between us," I said looking up at him.

 

"What was said," Trace asked.

"About the whole hooking up with the co-star thing," I stated and Trace waved a hand at me to continue.

 

"He said how he would never actually hook up with one of them but they did kiss a lot off set and some times a little more than that but they always had boundaries because emotions got played out more when your in a scene and you tend to forget how you feel in real life for that person than in the movie script," I stated trying to reworded it the best way I could remember.

 

"Ouch, I can see where that could sting," Trace let me know placing a hand on my shoulder before he rubbed it and cleared his throat.

 

"But I happen to know that this, isn't that," He said making me look up at him again.

"What," I question.

"Well you see he hasn't had a serious relationship since Miss Diaz and well he made it that way on purpose, because he needed to feel happy when he was by himself he need to learn that it was ok to be lonely once in a while," Trace said.

 

"You sound like a chick are you sure that's what he said he needed," I asked him making Trace laugh.

 

"Well he didn't say it but he told his mom that he need time away from the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, that he didn't need it right now, and that's what she told me," he shrugged.

 

"Got it, but how does it explain this," I said waving around in front of me.

"He's learned what its like to be alone, he hasn't never gotten this way over a girl before and I think it's a good thing, I think he brings out the best in you and you the best in him," Trace stated.

 

"But we have hardly met and gotten to know each other," I mentioned to him in which he nodded but looked at me.

 

‘Though didn't you say that you don't think flirting is real, that if you have to act a certain way around someone than it isn't meant to be, if you guys act that way naturally than it's a good thing that you wanted something more than friendship with one another," Trace said quoting an phone interview I had a week ago when they asked me how I determine being friends with a guy and dating and flirting and such.

 

"You remembered what I said that day," I asked him skeptical.

"Well no," he said and I shook my head at him.

"But Justin did," Trace said looking at me with a smile as he padded my back and headed towards Justin's trailer with a wink he was gone.

Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

Some how Justin and I were civil towards each other when Lynn or his Grandparents were in the room, but whenever we were by ourselves he would give me glares, but I think what hurt worse wasn't the glare but the factor that I knew that it was an old magazine and yet I still hadn't talked to Justin about it, before I got upset.

 

I had always told my mother I was gonna be the rational type of girl in a relationship not one to get upset over the pity things, boy was I wrong.

 

Tossing my cell phone back and forth for the past hour or so I finally flipped it open and called my mom, she could give the best advice right now.

 

"Hello," she answered.

 

"Mama," I said shyly on the phone.

"Baby what's the matter," she asked concerned.

 

"I messed up one of the best things I ever had," I told her honestly.

"You talking about your job or Justin," she questioned me.

"Justin, I, we, I don't know," I stuttered.

 

"Why don't you take it from the beginning," my mother said.

Taking a breath I told her ok as I told her how we met and how things developed till the things that happened just a few hours ago.

 

"And now you two are both to prideful to admit your feelings for one another," my mom said.

"I.... yeah," I half mumbled.

"Heidi I think its wonderful that your finally in a relationship but like you said before things can only stand in your way nothing can be between you guys being together unless you let it," my mother said.

 

"Unless were not suppose to be together," I said even if I didn't believe it.

"You don't honestly think that Heidi do you," my mom asked me.

I shook my head but than remembered I was on the phone.

"No," I sighed finally.

"Than go talk to him, but I gotta go" my mom said telling me she loved me and missed me and I did the same and she hung up.

 

I took a breath and heard Lynn call my name coming out of my room I looked down the stairs to her, "Yea," I questioned finally making her look my way.

 

"I'm gonna head to the store with Paul, will be back later alright," she told me and nodded and watched her head out of the house.

 

Sitting on the stairs I felt something push at my arm it was one of Justin's dogs placing his head in my lap and looked up at me I pet his head.

 

"Where'd you go I heard Justin's voice coming behind me.

His dog sat against me and his ears perked up when he heard Justin's voice but he didn't move from the spot I was petting him.

 

"Oh so your turning my dogs against me now to huh," Justin said standing behind me.

 

"Get over yourself," I mentioned to him I picked his dog up and turned him around to face Justin as I stood up on the step going down the stairs I headed towards the kitchen.

 

Grabbing stuff to make a sandwich I placed it out on the counter and started putting it together when Justin came into the room.

"We need to go through our lines for tomorrow you know," he said grabbing a soda out of the fridge as he stopped beside me.

"Let me fix a sandwich," I told him pointing towards the mess on the counter.

"That actually sounds good," he mentioned placing his soda on the table and coming back over to me.

I moved out of his way every time he got close to me to grab something.

"What are you doing," he questioned me seeing me move again when he went for the mustard.

 

"Staying out of your way," I said as I placed cheese on my sandwich and looking for the bread I realized that it was on the other side of him. "Could you move or hand me the bread," I asked him but he just looked at me.

"Justin," I question.

"Why you can reach it from where you're at," he stated still looking at me.

With a sigh I stepped away from the counter to walk around him to grab it till he turned around with me and grabbed me when I was right in front of him pulling me to him.

 

"What is going on Heidi," he questioned me running a hand through my hair.

"Nothing," I said trying to pull away.

"Don't lie to me, come on I thought we cared for one another I know that what the Rolling Stones article said was too close to home, but I can honestly say that I don't think that way towards you," Justin said.

 

"You don't what," I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think we need boundaries, because co-stars or not I was planning to ask you out," Justin said rubbing my cheek.

 

"Even with Janet," I asked reminding him of his old co-star.

"Even with her, I saw you before and why else would I have looked at your name tag to learn your name," he said making me look up at him.

 

"Justin," I said with a smile.

"I care for you a lot Heidi, your not a co-star, coworker whatever your not just that to me, in the past weeks of filming of having you here at home with me, I've never felt so much a peace before in my life, its like everything is working the way its suppose to," he said as he kept running his hands through my hair.

 

"Ditto," I said not being able to think of anything else to say.

"I'm gonna ditto your ass, come on tell me what you think about me," he laughed rubbing my lower back.

 

"Well if I didn't care for you so much do you think that article would have bothered me," I asked him.

"Probably not," he stated.

"Your right, and it's the factor that you mean so much here," I said tapping his chest where his heart was, "that it hurt me so much to read that," I told him.

 

"I'm sorry I hurt you," he said kissing my cheek.

"And I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain yourself," I told him.

"Can we practice that scene," he asked me.

 

Laughing I rapped my arms around his neck. "That scene has already been done," I said running my hand up and into his hair.

 

"No, the one that's at the end of the movie," he said slowly getting closer.

"You mean," I said kissing him deeply.

"I meant this one," he said pulling me against him fully and kissing me even deeper and fuller making me smile in between kisses.

 

"AH, that one," I laughed when we finally pulled apart.

"Yea, but I liked yours a lot too," he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Dork," I said than pushed him and when he went to grab me I screamed and ran.

 

"Get back here, you can't call me a dork and get away with it," Justin said running after me to the back yard.

 

"I just did, DORK," I said standing in front of him sticking my tongue out at him than running off but not being quick enough as he grabbed me and pulled me with him as we fell into the grass.

 

Laughing so hard I took a breath before I looked up at him, "I'm glad I took that role," I said with a smile.

 

"Me too," he smiled back as he kissed my nose and than my mouth.

Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27
 

"Shit, Shit, shit," I mumbled to myself pacing back and forth as I looked at my cell phone and glared at it with the call I had just received. I had just come back from apartment looking like Mark had promised but the one place I had thought I could manage just turned me down, they said I didn't have enough established credit, and I thought that was bullshit because how do you get that, by buying and owning things that you pay a payment on, like a fucking apartment.

 

What did they want me to do go by two more cars and pay for those for a year and just leave out of a different one each night, "Gah I hate real estate," I mumbled as I plopped myself down on the couch in Justin's living room.

 

He was over at his grandparent's house talking and eating, I had left when my phone rang and I realized it would be a long conversation.

 

Running my hand through my hair I felt something grab my hand once it made it to the back of my head looking up I saw Justin standing over me with his hand grabbing mine.

He smiled at me but than looked at me quizzically when I didn't return it.

 

"What's wrong babe," he questioned pulling my hand as he rounded the couch and sat next to me still holding it. "Nothing much, just I'm officially homeless," I shook my head and looked at our hands together.

 

"No your not," he said making me look up at him.

"How so," I asked.

"You're staying with me," he mentioned and I shook my head again.

 

"I can't do that Justin, I need a place of my own, I've lived with someone all my life it just needs to be me for once," I stated looking at him.

"Well with movies and music stuff I'm doing I'm hardly home anyways," Justin smiled making me laugh.

 

"Not the same thing, and I don't want to put you out with worrying about me staying at your place," I said with smile.

"What are you talking about, I wouldn't worry, you wouldn't be putting me out," Justin said softly.

"What are you saying," I asked him as he placed his hand on my cheek.

 

"I want you there," he stated simply before he brushed his lips over mine softly.

"But I," I started to say till he placed his finger in front of my lips.

"Heidi just think about it ok, it wouldn't be like I would make you share a bed with me or a room with me; unless you wanted to," he said ending with a grin which made me sock him in his shoulder.

 

"Your nasty," I said but giggled when he came over me on the couch making me lay down on it.

 

"You love it," he said than kissed me fully on the lips.

"Nope not really," I said making him look at me in shock till I started laughing at him.

"Heidi Hunter," he stated and looked at me weird.

"That's a weird name you know that," he said and made me laugh harder.

 

 

"Thanks for making me feel so special about my name," I said playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"No, I mean it just sounds weird," he said which made me look at him with a smirk.

"My full name is Heidi Leeann Hunter," I said as I started to rub his head but I don't think he was paying attention cause his eyes were closed and he looked like he was enjoying his head message and so I stopped.

"Leeann, why did you stop," he said with a half sad and amused face when I shook my head at him.

 

"So you were paying attention," I asked as I started my fingers through his curls again and he nodded before he lay down on top of me placing his head on my chest.

"Don't stop," he said with a sigh as he snuggled against me.

 

"Wasn't planning on it," I said as I saw him peek up at me, kissing his forehead he came up and kissed my nose than my mouth pulling me in deeper as his tongue shot out and ran against my lips but it stopped when my hand went from his hair to his neck.

 

"You said you wouldn't stop," he said against my mouth with a smile.

"Well you kinda had me distracted for a moment," I stated kissing him softly.

"So I'm to blame," he asked me. Nodding like a two year old he laughed at me before he sat up but not till he pulled me with him so I was sitting in his lap.

 

"Rap your legs around my waist," he stated placing my arms around his neck and I only looked at him weird.

"Just do it or when I stand up your gonna fall of the couch," he said making a move to stand as I quickly rapped my legs around his waist and than smacked him up side the head, making him only laugh; "Did I tell you how much I loved his laugh," I sighed.

"Talking to your self out loud again," he questioned making me blush.

"You heard that," I asked.

Nodding he just kissed my forehead, as he carried me to the backyard and laid down in the grass letting me rest on top of him with my head against his chest.

 

I love you, my thoughts said to me as I looked at him for a second as he brought me down to kiss him quickly and than place me back against him as he rubbed my back.

Wait what, I questioned myself did I really think that towards him.

 

 I've only known him about two to three months or so well wait, we had spent about that much of time in Tennessee but than there was a month of prep work and a month of LA shooting, so maybe five to six but only the latter was how long we had been together. Shaking my head to myself I told my head that you were just caught up in the moment but what disagreed with me wasn't my head it was my heart which I guess controlled my conscious because it told me I was lying to myself.

 

If only I was gutsy enough to find out if he was feeling the same way, I told my heart in which it said nothing in return, as I slowly closed my eyes at the comfort of Justin making patterns with his fingers on my back and being in his arms smelling him and just feeling at peace.

 

Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27

Lynn had found us asleep in the backyard and woke us up for dinner later that night; nothing else really happened since it was late.

 

Sitting against the headboard in the guest room that I had been given I looked through my script and read through the rest of the story, it was about best friends falling in love, and how stubborn they could be because they didn't want to ruin the friendship along the way.

 

"How stupid can people be, doesn't it say that when you start as friends it usually works out better," I mumbled as I flipped the script over and tired to see if I could remember a line.

 

"I think what people are worried about is if it doesn't work being more than friends," I heard Justin's voice interrupt my practice.

 

Jumping a little I looked at him, "Don't you have to take risks in love though," I asked him and he only nodded as he sat down next to me, pulling the covers over his body.

 

"That's what love is, a risk," he said pulling me to him.

"Well I hope when I feel it, that I'm willing to take that risk," I said looking at him than down at the comforter.

 

"You've never been in love," he questioned.

"Justin you were my first kiss what do you think," I laughed and he smiled as he rubbed my shoulder.

 

"Doesn't mean anything, kissing doesn't mean your in a relationship, and neither does not kissing," he stated than kissed my cheek.

 

"Well, I haven't," I said still looking down.

"Heidi," he said softly making me look up at him and looking into his eyes my breath caught in my throat but I didn't have enough time to respond or think about it when his lips came crashing on to mine.

 

Leaning over me and pushing me to lie down on the bed he kissed me harder as he ran his hand up my shirt and down my stomach. Rapping my arms up and around his neck I played with the hair at the base of it making him groan in my mouth and only making me giggle in return.

 

"You think that's funny," he asked pinching my side and making me laugh louder.

"Well, kinda," I said and he glared at me.

"Just you wait missy," he stated as he kissed me again and than took his lips down my neck and started to kiss my shoulders, which were only, covered my tank top that I slept in.

 

He kissed my entire shoulder and length of my arm. "Are you trying to put the moves on me," I questioned as he kissed my fingertips only to stop when I said what I said looking at me in surprise.

 

"What," I questioned smiling when he kept looking at with the shock on his face.

"You just denied the Timberlake," he stated as he hung his head making me laugh harder.

"Did I kill your mojo," I asked in between the laughs and stopped when his eyes got dark as they stared at me making my heart start beating faster.

 

"Justin," I asked scared.

"I'm sorr," was all I got out as he pressed himself on me as he kissed me harder and ran his hands through my wavy hair. Deeper he went the more I got lost in his kiss it wasn't till I heard his laughter that I opened my eyes and looked at him.

 

"I got you to moan," he stated.

But I didn't find it that funny as I glared at him and just pulled him back to me to kiss which it didn't seem he had a problem with.

 

We didn't go any further than feeling one another up while kissing teasing each other when either of us made a noise of some sort.

 

Getting to the set later that afternoon when we had another kissing scene than a big blow out fight we never got to the fight scene because whenever we were suppose to make noises or we did make noises one of us would crack up remembering that morning.

 

Mark got frustrated with us and told us to go home for the day they had other scenes to film and ours could wait till tomorrow.

 

Sitting on the couch I was emailing Jules when Lynn came in with Groceries shutting down the computer I went into the kitchen to help her.

 

"OH, honey you don't have to," She told me when I went to put the milk in the fridge.

"You guys are letting me stay here the least I can do is help out a little," I smiled and she just came over and kissed my cheek.

 

"Your something else Hun, but I like that," she told me.

"Thanks, I think," I laughed giving her a hug before I went to pull the cereal out of the bags and put them into the pantry.

 

"What I mean is that your just a good thing for all of us, you make Justin happy and in turn make us happy, its been along time since that happened and I just want to say thank you," She said placing some things aside for dinner later that night.

 

"Don't thank me, I'm just following my heart," I stated and looked at her with a smile.

"You love him don't you honey," she said grabbing my hand making me stop what I was doing.

"Well, I um," I stopped placing a finger to my mouth in wonder.

"You don't have to tell me I can see it in your eyes honey," she laughed.

"Don't say anything, I haven't even said it to Justin yet," I said ending in a hushed voice.

"Didn't say what to me," he asked coming in a placing his arms around my waist as Lynn took what was in my hand and put it into the pantry.

 

"Nothing to worry yourself over," she stated kissing his cheek as she walked by.

 

"Really," he asked me and I just nodded as I turned around in his arms and kissed his nose.

"Nothing for you to worry about," I stated and he smiled at me.

"Good," he said and than gave me a kiss.

"Now you two leave me alone so I can cook," Lynn said pushing us out of the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't need help," I asked and saw her smile.

"No, but thank you Hun," she said and pushed us out the door with a laugh.

Chapter 12 by wittylyricst27

There was only a week left in filiming and I had almost forgotten what that meant till this morning.

“I was homeless,” I said to myself, but than remembered what Justin had said. I could stay with him, at least till I found a place my logical side had said.

But did I want to find another place, I questioned or my heart asked me. I hadn’t told Justin how I felt and each time we kissed it was that much harder not to say so, I didn’t want to scare him a way and heck I didn’t what to scare myself, I had never said I love you, to anyone but friends and family before, and my dog.

“What you thinking about,” I heard Justin ask as he came down the stairs seeing me spin my cell phone on the kitchen table looking at the wall across the room.

“Being a hobo,” I said with a chuckle, softly.

“I thought we discussed this,” he said sitting next to, but when I continued to spin my phone he grabbed it from me.

“Heidi,” he questioned as he placed the phone to his side and grabbed my hand.

“I know you said that I could stay with you till I found a place, that you wanted me there,” I said.

“And I do,” he said not sure what I was getting at or at least that’s what he’s face told me, as I looked up at it quickly than back down to the table.

“I don’t know if that’s the best idea, I mean I’m grateful and everything but I don’t want to impose and,” I started to explain till Justin stopped me when he placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him instead of the grain of the table top.

“Heidi,” he said softly running his fingers down and up my cheek, and I felt my breath catch in my throat at the way he said my name and looked at me.

“I want you to move in with me, it wouldn’t feel right if you didn’t, I’d miss you too damn much,” he said with a chuckle making me smile.

“Besides, I love you,” he said and my eyes shot up from watching his lips talk to his eyes and watched his face light up as he said it.

Placing my hand on his that still held my cheek I pulled it from my face and laced my fingers with his.

“You love me,” I asked holding his hand with both of mine.

He only nodded squeezing my hand harder.

I licked my lips, “I love you too,” I said and saw him smile like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Yeah,” he asked.

Nodding I felt him pulling me towards him and when I sat in his lap I whispered, “Yeah.”

Pulling my face down for a kiss he ran his hand up my back side under my shirt and sweater and dug his fingers in to my lower back as he deepened the kiss.

As I heard the chair move I locked my legs around his wasit as he stood up and once he got to the stairs he leaned my back against the wall and placed his head agasint my neck and started to kiss it and up to my ear.

“Your moving in with me when we get back,” he asked in a whisper.

“You bet,” I said as kissed his temple and ran my hand through his hair as the other clinged to his shoulder as he smiled against my ear and kissed right blow it on my jaw line.

As he kissed my jaw line and got close to my lips I pushed his head up by his hair and kissed him hard on the lips biting his lower lip a little as I heard and felt him groan as he kissed me back and I felt the wall on my back dissapear as he moved up the stairs but our kisses only grew in passion as we reached the top of the stairs and headed towards his room.

As he laid me back on the bed and I loosed my legs around his waist slightly he pulled away from my lips if only to breath as he continued light kisses on my lips and than continued to my neck and before he got to my collar bone he looked up at me.

“Have I told you I love you,” he said with a silly smile on his face.

“Not in the past two minutes, I said with a laugh.

“I love you,” he said as he ran his hand that was still on my back side up my side and ran his fingers against the underwire of my bra. I felt my breath hitch as his pinkie run itself against my ribs.

“I love you too,” I smiled as took my hand and rubbed my thumb against his cheek feeling his slight stubble he had start to grow out for the end of the movie.

We smiled at each other for a moment before his lips attached to mine again and I felt his tounge run across my lips to gain entrance and as I opened my mouth and let it our kiss got more passionate than it ever had as I felt my sweater and shirt raise and soon it was forgotten about as it was flung over my head as well as his.

Moving on the bed so my head now was in the pillows, Justin laid on me with his legs between mine and pressed up against me as he kissed my neck and than my color bone. I moaned against his ear as my hand ran deep into his curls and dug into his scalp making him growl himself as he rubbed his lower body against mine.

Soon I had nothing but my underware on and as Justin placed his hand on my hip and got his fingers under my wasist band of my panties I stopped him.

“Someone is wearing way too much clothing to take the last of mine,” I said as fingered his belt buckle and than the button of his pants.

“Picky Picky,” Justin said with a chuckle as he wiggled his body as I pushed his pants down and they fell to the foot of the bed till he kicked them aside, and when I went to grab his boxers with them he grabbed my hands and held them.

“What do you think your doing, taking all my clothes when you still have some,” he said using my line back at me.

Taking one of my hands out of his grasp as I kicked his neck up to his ear I snaked my hand passed the elastic waist band and wrapped my fingers around him pumping him slowly.

When my mouth made it to his ear I whispered, “Do you really care?”

Feeling his hands push my panties off as he let me pull his boxers off as I continued to touch him he groaned as he pulled his face to look at me nose to nose.

“Stop teasing,” he whispered as he pulled my face to his as he kissed me hard and grabbed my hand away from his body and pulled them up over my head to hold them, there.

“Justin,” I said wanting to touch him.

“Heidi,” he mimicked knowing what I wanted and only smirked at me, as he kissed my lips softly than my chin and down my neck and sucked on my collar bone.

As he did this I felt him against my stomach and trying to use what I could I rubbed my hips into his as I groaned as he dipped lower on my chest and taking a hand away from mine he grabbed one of my breast and held it in his hand, playing with the nipple and sucking on the other making my hips push into his harder as I tried to free my hands.

“Justin,” I said softly trying to move my hands, and he only held hard.

‘Say what you want Heidi,” he said.

“I wanna touch you,” I said making him look at me softly.

“Please,” I said, and he smirked at me.

“Do you know how much it turns me on when you do it,” he questioned.

“So much so that all you can think about is letting me touch you all over,” I asked.

He nodded, as he let go of my hands and I rubbed them down his arms.

“Same here,” I said as he placed his hands on mine on his hips to stop me for a second looking at me.

“I love you,” he said softly as he pushed my legs further apart.

“I love you too,” I said interwinging my fingers on his side on one hand as I took the other and rubbed it up his chest.

Looking up at one another we watched and felt each other as he slowly entered me and once he was in he stopped for a moment and kissed me softly and slowly as my hands reached up and played at the base of his neck, he than slowly pulled back and came back in and slowly set a rhythm as our kissed continued and his hands ran down my sides and mine dug into his back.

No words were said as we both came to our peak and continued to kiss he took my face in my hands as we slowed down kissing my cheeks than my nose and my eyes.

“I really do love you,” he said softly.

“As I love you,” I smiled kissing him lightly, as I moved my hands from his back to his neck and rubbed my hands into his hair.

We pulled apart but he stayed on top of me with his head on my chest as I continued to rub his hair, a few minutes later he pulled his head up to look at me as he kissed me softly and turned and pulled me with him so I laid on top of him and pulled a blanket up on top of us, I continued to slowly rub he top of his head as I rested my head against his shoulder and he had one hand on my leg as the other rubbed circles on my lower back, under the blanket as we fell asleep.

Chapter 13 by wittylyricst27

Sitting at the table a few months later as filed some paperwork away and we waited to see if Sundance would pick up the movie and I had gone to working for Justin’s charity foundation. Just doing paperwork, I had expressed the concern of being deemed like a prostitute when he said I could be like his assistant when noting else came up movie was, not that I had looked.

He had only laughed and talked to his mom and next thing I knew I was doing paper work and than just started working with kids and music stuff and I fell in love with it, kinda like I did Justin I guess.

We did move in together and I guess if possible fell deeper in love even if we had only known each other for maybe two or three years tops, but like Justin had said love really has no time line.

As I put the papers away heard some movement up stairs before I heard his voice.

“Heidi could you come here,” I heard him ask and getting up I slipped my feet into my slippers as I made my way towards the stairs and up it.

“Where are you,” I asked seeing no light to show which room he was in.

“Just follow the sound of my sultry voice,” he said making me laugh as I stopped at the bedroom we had been sharing and I gasped it was lit up in candles and white lighting and the bed had wine and stuff on a tray in the middle as he leaned against he head board with a grin on his face.

“Well hello,” he said.

“Hey Romeo,” I said and heard him chuckle as he waved his finger towards him making me come into the room.

Padding the spot in front of him I saw him fidget a little as I sat next to him.

When he didn’t say anything after a moment I opened my mouth.

“Justin,” I questioned when he moved when I spoke his name and he reached behind me and picked up a champagne flute with the bottle of champagne and poured it and handed it to me.

As I smiled taking it from him I went to take a sip when my eye caught something swimming in the glass.

Not being able to tell what it was in the lighting I looked up at him but he had some how gotten the other glass and was now pouring himself one not paying attention to my glance.

Sticking my pinkie into the flute I looped my finger around it and pulled it up but than dropped it when I saw what it was making the champagne wave and splash me a little and heard him chuckle and as I looked up at him he stopped.

“Are you gonna take it out and let me ask you what I want to,” He asked making me bit my lip as I nodded and took it out this time with too fingers and jumped when he took it and my glass away the moment I had it out.

I watched him as he placed my champagne glass next to his on the nightstand and than moved way from the headboard and towards me.

“I know we haven’t been together long and I know that we kinda jumped into this, but I also know that this feels right and I want to ask will you marry me,” he said and as he said the last word he moved off the bed and was on one knee in front of me.

I nodded not being about to speak and saw him smile.

“Really,” he questioned.

“Really,” I said softly.

I smiled as he put the ring on my finger than kissed my lips.
“I love happy endings,” I smiled as we pulled apart.

“Oh so do I ,” he said than wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh as he pulled me against him as he leaned against the headboard and kissed me deep.

As we got lost into the kiss I thought one thing,

I never knew that I’d find love through acting, but I’m glad I did.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1068