Players Game by LaBellaAmor
Summary: It's all a Game, a Players Game. Every night a new strategy, every girl a new play. They always fall for his baby blues, broken heart rumors, and boyish charm. He might have had his heart broken a few times but being a guy he pushed all that down and went back out to play. But this girl might just be a rebound that Justin wishes he missed.

Please review, I love to hear what y'all think :)




Check out

Player's Game Online for extras and audio clips! You can also hear them by clicking on Title before each chapter!


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 46801 Read: 30704 Published: Sep 07, 2008 Updated: Dec 12, 2008
Story Notes:
I started this in 2005 and then we all know what happen with the site. But now I'm back and ready to get going again.

1. In Da Club by LaBellaAmor

2. Seduction by LaBellaAmor

3. Red Light by LaBellaAmor

4. Drop It Like It's Hot by LaBellaAmor

5. Let’s Take a Ride by LaBellaAmor

6. Wanna Get To Know Ya by LaBellaAmor

7. Take It From There by LaBellaAmor

8. My Girl by LaBellaAmor

9. Oh by LaBellaAmor

10. Rock Your Body by LaBellaAmor

11. Worthy Of by LaBellaAmor

12. Speechless by LaBellaAmor

13. I Wish You Knew by LaBellaAmor

14. Dear Goodbye by LaBellaAmor

In Da Club by LaBellaAmor

[In Da Club]


Gina leaned back against the booth, gently swirling the ice in her glass, as her hazel eyes scanned the club.

Female, female, female, umm fe- no male.

Downstairs the club was pumpin but in VIP the only ones dancing are chics trying to get coked-up celebrities attention.

Boring! Where the hell are the guys in this place? 

Taking a long swig of her drink, she stood up, ready to get shit started.

"I'm going downstairs."  She annouced to her girls who looked just as bored as she felt.

"Thank god!"

Layla quickly stood up, followed by Vanessa, who sucked down the last bit of her drink, and finally a hesitant Mandy. It was her idea to come to the new "hot" club and she beginning to feel like a let down.

"Come on Man." Layla smiled latching onto her arm "It's not all that bad and look on the bright side, the drinks are free."

Gina laughed, holding onto her other arm, "Come on girl, the nights not over yet."

******

Justin watched her leave, cursing to himself for not stepping up.

"Fuck."

He knew she was going to leave soon or later. She looked bored as hell so it was only a matter of time. Making his way over to the balcony his disappointment quickly faded. There she was,  in the middle of the dance floor with the rest of her girls, shaking her ass. 

Second chance, the nights not over yet. Now to come up with a plan to get her back upstairs and then hopefully back to his bed.

******

Right away the four women found their spot on the dance floor. They all had rhythm, shit Vanessa was a professional dancer. Choreographing tours and the occasional music video that involved more than just bumping and grinding. All though that what they seemed to be doing right now.

Vanessa fanned herself to let Gina that the guy behind her was very good looking. But Mandy on the other hand was rubbing her neck, letting Layla know she wasn't so lucky. After dancing for 20 minutes Gina and Vanessa made their way over to the bar to get some drinks.

"Now this is a hot club." Vanessa yelled over the music after ordering a round of drinks. It was a rule that who ever walked off the dance floor first had to buy the next round.

"For real." Gina agreed, reaching for the fresh bottle of water. She loved girls night out, they always managed to go home with some type of story. And by the look of the new arrival this night was going to be no different.

Seeing the smile on Gina's face, Nessa turned around to see who was behind her. There stood a very big, very tall, very obvious bodyguard. He was saying something to Gina but between the loud music and the distance, her being only 5'5", it was hard to hear.

"What?" She motioned that she couldn't hear.

Leaning down, almost smoothering Nessa, he yelled, "You've been invited to VIP," with possibly the deepest voice she had ever heard.

"Been there, done that." Gina winked, taking a sip of her water.

Vanessa nodded her head, listening in on the conversation. "Yup we got our own table and everything." she said with an innocent voice.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, umm Mike," he responded looking a little confused, "So why are y'all down here?"

"We actually came here to dance. It being a club and all." Vanessa continued with the innocent voice.

"Want some?" She offered him one of the shots she ordered but he declined.

"Can't, I'm working."

Out of nowhere Layla and Mandy appeared, steppng up right in front of him.

"Actor or Singer?" Layla asked looking up at him expectantly.

"Huh?"

"Do you work for an actor or do you work for a Singer?" She repeated, this time more slowly.

"Oh, singer."

"Yeah baby! Hand it over." She stuck out her hand towards Mandy who slapped a hundred dollar bill into it.

Now completely confused Mike looked back and forth between the two new girls

"What was that about?"

"She thought you worked for an actor, I said singer, I won." Smiling at her victory Layla moved closer to bar, quickly chugging one of the two the remaining shot.

"Eww, did Vanessa order that?" She stuck out her tongue, causing the others to laugh.

"So who is he?" Mandy asked grabbing everyone's attention "Or should I say she?"

"He. And you'll have to come up to find out."

Mike smiled, realizing he now had the upper hand.

"Don't worry," he continued directly towards Gina "he does dance."

All three girls turned towards her, waiting for an answer. She looked down for a few seconds, contemplating her next move.

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You drink this." She handed him the remaining shot glass.

"Drink, drink, drink." The three girls challenged, bringing attention to their small group.

Have no chance, being very much on the spot, Mike threw back the shot cringing afterwards.

"That shit is nasty!" He coughed as on lookers laughed along with the girls.

"Come on you guys, let's go see who wants to play."

Mandy grabbed onto Layla's hand who then grabbed Vanessa's, who grabbed onto Gina's who reached out for Mike's.

"Don't be scared." She smiled waiting for him to grab hold.

Mike laughed, grabbing her small hand. This was about to get real interesting.

******

Justin discreetly glanced over the railing, Mike was still talking to them, which wasn't a good sign. It had been taking him way too long to get them back upstairs. But he could tell these weren't your everyday girls. Which only made the game sweeter.

All four girls had some shade of brown hair and that natural tan olive skin that you couldn't get in any tanning booth or fake bake lotion. And by the way they moved on the dance floor, damn, definitely not your everyday girls.

He couldn't stop himself from laughing when he saw Mike drink a shot of liquor. Mike hated liquor!

"What are you laughing at?" JC asked noticing Justin was spacing out of the conversation.

"Umm nothing." He tried playing it off as nothing but JC wasn't buying it.

"What are you looking-?"

"Hi Justin," An interruption in C cups came walking in between them. "Wanna dance?"

The girl standing before them looked no more than 19, even though she was wearing an outfit made for someone much older. Kind of like a walking Barbie , plastic tits and all. Justin smiled, completely distracted, causing him to miss Mike and the girls walking by right behind him.

"Go on J," Chris taunted, snatching his drink from his hand. "Dance with the girl!"

Justin shook his head, unbelievable. Pulling Barbie onto the dance floor, he did what he was expected too, play. But not before trying unsuccessfully to sneak a peak over the balcony.

It didn't take long for him to learn that the girl did not how to dance, she had absolutely no rhythm. She was doing stripper moves, treating him like a pole.

******

"So where's ya boy?" Gina asked as they settled into the booth.

"Umm he's around here somewhere, don't move."

"I wonder who it could be." Vanessa asked going through a list of names in her head. "Eminem?"

"He wouldn't come to this type of club." Mandy answered looking around for Gina's mystery man.

"John Mayer?" Layla asked a little to excited.

"Hmm I don't think so." this time Vanessa was the one to answer.

"Oh I got it!" 

All three girls head turned in Mandy's direction. 

"Clay Aiken!"

"MANDY" 

"That is not even funny." Gina cringed, she was getting worried. Who was this guy?

******

"Where is Justin?" Mike asked pratically charging up to the guys.

"Making a fool of himself." Trace nodded in Justin's direction. 

"An entertaining fool." Chris corrected, mocking the couple. 

"What up? Is everything ok?" JC asked.

"Yeah, J just wanted me to bring up this girl."

"Oh is she hot?" Chris asked, his eyes darting around the club for any woman that stuck out from the crowd.

"Yeah, they all are actually. And kinda crazy too."

"ALL!"

"How many are there?"

"Crazy! Just my type."

"Calm down boy." Trace could see that look in Chris' eyes, like the boy was in heat.

"So what are we waiting for let's go meet them."

All 3 guys looked up towards Mike waiting for him to lead the way.

"Ahh hell, but the one J is after is off limits. I know how y'all get."

"Cock-blocker."

"What was that JC? Got something stuck in your throat?"

JC laughed at Mike's choice of words "Nah my big man. Lead the way."

******

Justin watched the guys and quickly figured out Mike had gotten the girls to come upstairs. Letting his eyes wonder ahead he spotted her, bringing an instant smile to his face.

"Damn." He cursed outloud, not even realizing it. 

There she was, long legs crossed, long hair flowing and a smile that lit up the dark room.

"Damn." He repeated just as loud. Not even hearing what Barbie was saying.

"Hey Justin! Hello" the un-named girl waved her hands in front of Justin's face "Dude!"

"Huh? Oh what-Janet?"

"Jackie, and I said are you thirsty? I could really use drink from all this dancing."

Is that what you call that?

"Umm yeah sure. Why don't you go get them and I'll wait here."

Like now please! I got to get out of here.

Jackie looked up at Justin with disgust but then he flashed her that trademark Timberlake smile and she hurried off. Leaving Justin to make his way over to the table that now housed his 3 friend's and bodyguard.

They better not be cock-blocking.

Justin was within 3 feet of the table when he bumped into somebody. Actually not just somebody, one of his ex-girlfriend's, Alyssa.

"Justin hey what are you doing here?" Alyssa asked even though she had been scouting him out the entire night waiting for the perfect moment to "bump" into him.

"Nothing special, just here with the guys." he said motioning towards the table.

"Oh cool, let's go say hi."

Oh hell no!

"You know actually I was gonna head to the men's room first. But I'll see you around." Justin hurried off towards the men's room leaving Alyssa shocked and standing alone.

******

"Nice to meet y'all." Gina said looking over the 3 men standing before her.

Too Short, Too Goofy, Hmm he's cute

"So which one of you wanted to meet G?" Layla asked bluntly. She was never one to be shy.

"He's not here yet." Mike answered before any of the other guys could open their mouth.

"Where the hell is that boy!." he thought his eyes scanning the area. "I know I didn't drink that shit for nothing."

"Enough about him." Chris said bored already "Do you wanna dance?" he asked extending his hand to Layla.

"Yeah come on." JC chimed in reaching out for Vanessa who smiled something sexy.

As the 2 pair headed off Trace looked towards Mandy "Shall we?" he asked with a flirtatious look.

"Oh why not." she said standing up for one time in her life happy she wasn't tall.

"Thanks a lot!" Trace exclaimed pretending to be hurt by her comment as the two walked towards the dance floor.

Gina stood up to join her friends when Mike stood in front of her.

"Mike!"

"I don't think so. I didn't drink that shit for nothing."

Gina laughed and waved her fresh drink in front towards him before sitting back down.

"You know it's really rude of your friend to keep me waiting while my girls to get to have all the fun." she pouted uncrossing and crossing her legs again. Two of the guys looked kind of familiar but with the lightening and buzz she had going on she just couldn't remember from where.

With one hand on the cushion and the other one resting on her thigh holding her drink Gina started to get impatient. Something Mike noticed right away by her sudden silence.

"Wait here and don't move. I'll go find him." Mike hurried off leaving Gina all alone.
He better bring back Prince friggin William, she thought, either him or Colin. Either one would do.

******

Justin stuck his head out of the private bathroom to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing no threats he slowly made his way out and instantly spotted her sitting alone, looking a little frustrated. She already had a drink in her hand so getting her one would be useless. Quickly he headed back into the bathroom too look over what the attendant had in stock.

Breath mints Justin quickly grabbed one and popped it in his mouth.

Condoms reaching around to his back pocket he felt that he already had some in stock.

Lube, razors, Febreeze, nothing useful. Spotting a vase full of roses Justin quickly grabbed one shaking off the water and put 20 dollars on the counter before heading out again. This better work.

******

Gina sighed, one of her favorite songs was playing and here she was waiting for Prince Charming to arrive. Mike had passed by twice already telling her not to go anywhere. He was obviously having no luck finding the person but it was kinda funny to see him run around like a lost puppy. Laughing to her self at the thought Gina looked down at her empty glass and found a perfect excuse to get up. No one could blame her for being thirsty. Leaning forward she placed the empty glass on the table then stood up bumping right into someone.

"Damn"

© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007

Seduction by LaBellaAmor

Seduction

Looking down at the crushed rose Gina blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Damn.

"No problem. I can get you another one."

Looking up Gina's eyes met with a pair the most charming blue eyes she'd ever seen. This player was on his game.

"Cute." she said commenting on his response and not the rose.

"Gina." extending her hand she politely introduced herself.


"J." he responded gently taking hold.

Justin realized she didn't recognize him just by her introduction. He could tell the second he looked into someone's eyes if they knew who he was or not. And she didnt. Now time to see if he really had game or was it all the fame.

Still holding onto her hand he led her back to the booth.

"So are you the mystery man who invited me here?" she asked crossing her legs, turning her body towards him. Talk about game.

"Yup" Justin smiled something sexy ready to play. "I like the way you dance." he continued not breaking eye contact.

He was trying to get her to look away, to play the shy girl act, but it wasn't happening. Instead she just smiled, eyeing him up and down before suddenly standing up.

"So why are we sitting here?" she asked walking away towards the dance floor.

Ok now he was intrigued. Not only did she not fall all over him but she left him sitting there. To chase her! That's not how it's suppose to be! He kept his eyes on her body as she made her way through the crowd, not looking back once. Pulling his hat  down practically shielding his eyes, he began his pursuit. This was gonna more be fun than he expected.


Spotting her friends Gina headed in their direction, forcing herself not to look back. He was fine that was no question. But this lighting could make Little John look fine. So she couldn't trust that. Just as she was about to look back she felt someone brush up behind her. About time.

"Took-" quickly her smiled faded locking eyes with a pair of brown eyes instead of the blue she was expecting.

"Hey beautiful. You wanna dance?" Came the liquor soaked stank breath.

"No!" Forcefully taking a step back she tried looking around for any of the girls but it was too crowded.

"Come on baby don't be skurred." he laughed reaching out for arm.

Now she was feeling nervous. It was dark, loud and she couldn't see any one she knew. Where was Mike now! Standing her ground she was just about to say something back when someone grab her arm, pulling her in the opposite direction.

"What the-" Looking up she couldn't stop from smiling. "Hi." She could feel her cheeks blush when he flashed her a wink but she didn't care.

Not saying anything at all Justin walked closer to their friends. Wrapping his arms around her waist she did around his neck they both smiled.

"Thanks for the rescue back there." she said as the two moved to the slow beat.

"My pleasure." 

Her own Prince Charming. Gina knew she was getting caught up in Justin game but it was too late to do anything about it. Damn, she was in trouble.


By the end of the night she was yelling at herself to get control. Justin, J as she knew him, was blowing her away. Not only did he keep up with her on the dance floor, but he also was polite and never once crossed the line. Either his game was tight or he was just a nice guy. She was too far gone to tell which.

By the time they where all sitting at the guys private booth, which was much bigger than the girls by the way, she was completely confused as too what his story was.

"Do you want another drink?" he asked leaning into her, inhaling her sweet scent.

Smiling, as she has been for the past hour, she turned her head towards him. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Why are you driving?"

"Nope."

"Then yes."

Biting her bottom lip, trying to hold back her smile, she nodded her response. This guy was something else.


It was already 3:00am when everyone was standing at the back entrance of the club ready to leave. All though no one was tired the club was dying down making it time to call it a night. The girl's had hired a driver for the night so they where all set. All deciding to crash at Gina's since it was closest.

Gina and Justin stood off to the side as the rest of the group laughed at some antic Chris was doing. Justin was on his game the entire night and if you asked him two hours ago he would have told you he was getting some tonight. But sometime between then and now he was questioning the game plan. Not a good sign. Gina on the other hand was waiting for him to ask her to go home. Between the alcohol, his fine ass and the way he moved on the dance he had her hooked and now she wanted the bait.

Laughing at her own thoughts she snapped Justin out of his.

"He's crazy." he spoke up thinking she was laughing at whatever Chris was doing.

"Huh? Oh yeah, he's a clown."

He leaned his side against the brick building with his body facing hers trying to see where she wanted to take this. Feeling his stare she turned to face him as well. He was so close she could feel his breath, so close that if she leaned in a little bit she could-.

"Hey Gina car's here come on." Vanessa called out.

Both of them stood up straight as if they had been caught doing something they shouldn't have. 

"So I had a good time." she said taking a step backwards towards the truck.

"Yeah me too." Justin said taking a step forward with both his hands in his pockets still staring at her.

"I'll see you around or something."

He continued walking towards her and she continued walking backwards, both wearing cheesy smiles.

"Why are you running?"

Stopping mid step she almost caused their bodies to collide. Somethng he was not expecting.

"Who said was I running?" she challenged in a low voice staring him dead in his eyes. He had never seen anything sexier.

This time taking a step forward shereached for his hand slipping him her number.

"Bye J." 

Turning the player into the prey.


© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007




Red Light by LaBellaAmor

Red Light

Gina yawned as she walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to say goodnight to the girls. After washing up and slipping into some comfy pj's she was ready to hit the sack. The club had been a blast and now she was exhausted. She was surprised to hear everyone was wide awake judging by the noise coming from the living room. And now staring at her as she walked in.

"What?" she asked plopping down on the end of one of the sectional sofas next to Mandy, slipping her legs beneath the blanket. Silence. "Guys, what? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, but you should have." Vanessa said from the oversized chair across from her.

Gina stared at her dumbfounded. "Huh?"

"You plus hot guy you spent all your time with tonight? Ring a bell?" Layla asked curled up on the other end sofa.

"Oh who J?" She smiled just at the thought of him. What was getting into her?

Mandy started laughing. "J? Is that what he said his name was?"

"Yeah why, do you guys know him?"

All three girls started laughing at their clueless friend.

"Gina baby," Vanessa spoke up "that guy J you where with all night."

"Yeah?" She asked preparing herself for some date horror story.

"Was Justin Timberlake."

"WHAT!"



Justin flipped his small cell phone around in the palm of his watching the clock. 1:00pm, still kind of early. Opening the phone he scrolled through the list of names stopping at the one he programmed into it earlier that morning. The name that had been on his mind for the past 10 hours or so, the name he couldn't get out of his head. Gina. Flipping it shut he tossed it down on the cushion beside him reaching for the remote instead.  This is crazy. Uselessly he flipped through the stations not paying attention to anything that was on them. He has to get out of this house. Turning off the TV he got up grabbing his car keys on the way and headed out the door to the gym. Perfect place full of distractions. Tight assess, little clothing, sweat, just what he need. Hopping in his car he put the key ignition when he realized he forgot his cell phone. With out thinking twice he jumped out and ran back inside. Just case, for later on, just in case.


Girl you let me
Have my way and i was thinking i could get it again
Baby we could be friends if you lonely (ssh)
And you show me
Just how quick your tires could spin
You were off in the wind
Tell me were did you go

When you left (oh)
I'm thinkin which way did she go
I should have known that you would lead me on girl
Im in the wind on cruise control
I gotta be dreamin cuz i never felt like this before



Gina looked throughout the rack of small camisoles picking up a baby blue silk one and holding up it in front of her.

"What do you think of this one?"

Turning her attention from the tracksuits Vanessa eyed the shirt from behind her sunglasses. "Hmm, I don't know about the color. It's too baby-nursery."

"Really?" Gina asked feeling the soft material between her fingers. "I like it. With the right stone khakis or maybe even dark jeans..."

"Get the shirt Gina."

Gina smiled, she could be so picky. Walking over to a rack of wife beaters she went through them looking for her size. She needed something to change into because the LA temperature was on the rise and the t-shirt she had on just wasn't doing it.

"You all set?" Vanessa asked walking up beside her.

"Yup I'm just gonna get these two, you?"

Vanessa smiled holing up a light pink silk camisole similar to the one she was buying.

"Baby-nursery my ass." she laughed.



Stopping at the red light Justin turned up the air conditioner in his car. It was a hot day, maybe not the best day to be working out but he had to do something to keep himself busy. Glancing right he was beyond shocked at what he saw. You have got to be kidding me! Completely mesmerized he didn't notice the light turn green until he heard the honking from behind. Driving off slowly, pissing off the guy behind him, he kept his eyes on his side view mirror reaching for his cell phone. It was late enough.



It was supposed to be
Just a one night
In and out and I'm out the door
But she's got me sittin here
At the red light
Drivin round lookin out for her

It was supposed to be
Just a one night
In and out and I'm out the door
So why am i sittin here
At the red light
Drivin round lookin out for her
Lookin out for her



Gina adjusted the strap on the new wife beater when her cell started ringing to the beat of Inspector Gadget. Alerting her that person calling her was unlisted. Pulling it out she looked at the display 'Unknown'.

"Who is it?" Vanessa asked as they approached the restaurant.

"Hmm I don't know?" she said as it rang again.

"Well answer it. I'm gonna see if I can get us a table in the shade." Vanessa headed towards the desk outside the patio style restaurant while Gina let the phone ring once more before deciding to answer it.

"Hello?"


Justin smiled to himself at the sound of her voice leaning against the stone building across the street. Yeah he was taking a risk standing alone on a busy LA street with out security, but what other choice did he have? All right he could have called her from his car, but he much more enjoyed watching her instead. Besides he didn't want to loose her so he parking his car and walking, actually running by time he found he a spot, was not a bad thing. Kind of.


"Do you always walk around looking sexy like that?"
"Who is this?" 

His smile grew wider and he fought off the urge to laugh as he watched her look around for the culprit playing phone games.

"Oh now that hurts."



The butterflies took off in Gina's stomach when she realized who it was on the other end of the line. Smiling she pulled her sunglasses off the top of her head to cover her eyes.

"Don't try to hide now." Justin finally laughed "I already found you."

Gina couldn't help but laugh back. "Where are you?"
"Wouldn't you like to know." Slowly he made his way further down the street, closer to her but on the opposite side.

"Are you stalking me?"

"Maybe, would you want me to be?"

"That depends."

"Depends on what?"

"On what you plan on doing when you catch me."



Justin stopped dead in his tracks at her response. Damn, she was full of surprises. And she was right, what was he gonna do? She had to know who he was by now. One her friends had to figure it out . But she didn't seem to care.

"Did I loose you J?"

"Nah I here."

"Where?"

Looking around Justin spotted a small newsstand and quickly thought of an idea.

"Hello? You gonna tell me where you are?"



Gina looked up and down the street and even at some of the patrons eating but she could not spot Justin anywhere. This little hide and seek game he had going on was starting had her a little on edge.


"Not just yet." Justin finally answered her after a few seconds of silence. "Why, you in rush?"

"Maybe." she replied still looking. "So when?"

"Soon."

Gina jumped almost dropping her cell phone when someone tap her shoulder.

"Hi -"

Turning around she met small young boy instead of a tall manly one. Handing her a stick with some type of red ball on the of it he quickly running down the street.

"Hey wait! Ahh!" Just when she was about to go after him she felt another tap on her shoulder, this time is was Vanessa.

"I got us a table. What's that? A rose?" she asked.

Gina quickly put the cell phone back to her ear

"Be sure not to crush that one."

"J -"

Nothing, he hung up. Flipping it shut she looked across the street hoping to find him but only saw people walking about their business, none looking her way. Damn! I've just been played.


Justin laughed picturing her again in his head when she jumped thinking it was him behind her. He hoped she liked chocolate, if not it was the thought that counts. Heading back to his car he quickly tried to come up with the next play in the little game they were playing.

A game he was sure he'd win.


Song Credit: Usher - Red Light

© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007

Drop It Like It's Hot by LaBellaAmor
Drop It Like It's Hot




"You gotta help me."

Vanessa looked up from her salad, that she enjoying by the way, to see that Gina hadn't even bothered touching hers. She was too busy twiddling with that damn chocolate rose that Justin had hand delivered to her.

"Me?" she asked turning her attention again onto her food. "How am I suppose to help?"

Gina let out a small groan, she didn't like this feeling. Knowing that Justin could see her and she couldn't see him. She even had them sit inside the restaurant instead of on the patio. Finally putting the rose down she let out a small huff picking up her fork.

"Nessa!" she whined. "You're not helping."

Finally giving in Vanessa once again put down her fork and crossed her hands in front of her resting her elbows on the table.

"What do you want me to do?"



Justin pulled up to his home after an hour long work out at the gym. He was hot and sweaty but overall in a good mood. The little game he played earlier with Gina went off without a hitch, now he only needed to come up with another one. Something that could bring them a little closer next time, hopefully face to face. But first he needed to shower, badly.



Gina jumped off the couch and ran to the intercom to buzz Layla in. She was the last of the girls to arrive and everyone was anxious to see what Gina had in mind in this cat and mouse game that was going on.


"Hurry up girl, we don't have all day!." Mandy yelled as Layla dragged herself into the cool air-conditioned room.

"You do realize its 150 degrees outside right? It is too hot to rush anywhere." Layla grabbed a seat around the small table immediately pulling her hair up ready to listen to whatever they made her rush there for.

Gina went on to let the other 2 girls in on what happen earlier and none of them could believe that Justin had the balls to do that, all though they did agree it was pretty pimp. Especially Mandy, she didn't understand why Gina didn't just play along. "See what he will come up with next."

"Are you crazy!" Gina practically yelled out. "I don't want to be a pawn in his little game."

"But what he did was so sweet, and so cute. Imagine what he has planned next." Mandy pleaded. She was just a hopeless romantic.

"No, I don't want to imagine I want to plan. So here's the deal. Vanessa knows Arti."

"Marti." Vanessa interrupted.

"Whoops, yeah Marti. He's Justin choreographer. She called him-" Gina turned her seat towards Vanessa's "It's better you explain this part." Now all their girls turned to Vanessa. Who now was smiling ear to ear.

"I called Marti, asking him if he had time to take at a few ideas I had for this up coming Jennifer Lopez video. You know she called and requested me right? Me, out of all the -"

"Nessa please your killing us! We know!" Layla interrupted still feeling hot from being outside.

"Well homeboy just went ahead and practically gave me his entire schedule. Turns out him and Justin are practicing a couple of routines of their own today at Millennium."

"So what we are gonna do." Gina now interrupted causing all heads to turn her way. "Is go over there and -"

"Attack him." Vanessa interrupted causing Mandy to spit out her Lemonade.

"What!"

"We are not attacking him." Gina said getting up to get some paper towels.

"Yes YOU are!"

"It's not an attack really, it's more of a surprised." Gina reasoned seeing the skeptical looks on her two friends faces.

"So here's the plan."



It was a little after 4pm when Justin pulled up to Millennium studios. Despite the late hour the temperature still hadn't let up so her opted for a pair of loose fitting basketball shorts and a sky blue tank top. Jogging up to the front entrance he slowed down when a he saw a curvy blonde heading in the same direction.

"Here let me get that for you." he said holding open the door for her as they both reached the front entrance.

"Oh no thanks, I'm gonna grab a smoke before I head in."

'Ewww, nasty.' Justin thought. "Ok." Not even bothering to look back Justin headed into the studio to meet up with Marti. Even though he was still working on his album he had a few ideas he wanted to get out and today seemed best to do so.

"Hi Justin." The receptionist greeted as he passed by her desk. 'I would so do him.'

Justin smiled back thinking. 'She wants me.'



"The Eagle had landed." Mandy giggled into her Nextel causing Layla to bust out laughing from the back seat.

"Mandy!" Gina laughed.

"I repeat the Eagle has landed. And he has no butt at all!" she continued watching Justin head towards the studio from the parking lot.

Gina and Vanessa started laughing but quickly quieted down before someone had heard them.

"Oh and he's kickin it to some 2 dollar a bottle bleach Blond"

"See a Player. What did I tell you?" Gina said to Vanessa who was in the mirror applying some lip-gloss.

"All right Mandy. You guys stay there we'll be out soon." she said into the cell phone returning it to her purse.

Gina and Vanessa where held up in the women's bathroom at Millennium Studio since 4pm waiting for Justin to arrive. Of course he was late, giving Vanessa time to try and convince Gina to back out of the plan. But it was no use. Once that girl had her mind set on something it was gonna happen.

"Ok you ready?" Vanessa asked turning towards Gina.

"Yup. Down the hall, take a right, then two door to the left."

"Right light switch is on the inside wall to your left. Just reached you hand in there and you will feel it. Mirrors are on the wall to your right. If anyone sees you, you're looking for me."

"K, see you back at car."

Vanessa smiled "You sure you want to do this?"

"Yes now go." she said pushing her out of the bathroom. The Game has begun.

Vanessa headed down the hall to the main lobby and back to the reception desk.

"Hey Tracy, you sure Marti is here. I checked the studio and I couldn't find him."

Tracy gave Vanessa a strange look before checking her book again. "I'm sure he's here. His friend just showed up. Let me check if they switched studios."

"He's not expecting me till 5, but he said he wasn't busy. Maybe I should wait?" Vanessa was laying on the act on so well. She was even impressing herself.

"Oh no way Ness. I'll just page him to come out here and meet you. No biggie."

Tracy then to pick up the office style phone and a few seconds later her voice echoed through out the studio.

Marti, please come up to the front desk you have a visitor. Again Marti please come up to the front. Thanks.

Returning the phone to the receiver she looked up to the Vanessa who was trying her hardest not to smile too much. "He should be here any minute. So what have you been up to?"

"Oh you didn't know? Jennifer..."



"I wonder what that's about?" Marti said arranging the CD's in the player at the back of the room.

"You expecting anyone?" Justin asked stretching his arms.

"Not till later. My girl Vanessa suppose to stop by."

"Go check it out, it's not a problem. I have to stretch anyway." Justin walked to the front of the room to stretch out as Marti headed towards the door.

"I'll be right back."



Hearing the receptionist voice come over the intercom Gina hoped down from the bathroom counter and took a deep breath. Her heart was already racing but she knew she could back out now. All the steps where in place, now it was up to her. Heading down the hall she went over the directions in her head.

'Second door to my left, Mirror to my right' "Oh excuse me." she said not paying attention to where she was going and bumping into some.

"No problem." the young man said before heading off to his destination.

'Wow, that was close.' Gina now walked a little faster finally seeing the door she was looking for. Hearing music coming from inside she stopped to listen.


When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot


'Hmm, he got good taste in music.' she thought before realizing she was on a time limit. The hallways at Millennium where pretty dim so she knew once she turned off the light it was gonna get dark fast. Taking a peak in she didn't spot Justin right away until she heard his sneaker squeaked against the polished floors. There he was, in the front of room in quiet a position.

'Damn he doesn't have an ass.' she thought as he stretched out. Unable to see his face, she felt a little disappointed but quickly pushed that feeling away. Quickly running past door she looked at the back of room seeing the perfect spot to leave the items she was holding.

'K, it's now or never.'

Taking a deep breath she took one big step to the other side of the door and peaked in again to make sure Justin was in the same spot. He was. Reaching her hand in her heart was beating a hundred miles an hour before she finally found her mark. Closing her eyes she hit the switch.

"What the fuck?"



"Marti, hi!" Vanessa walked up the man greeting him with a hug, holding him a little longer than most. "How have you been?"

Marti smiled at her. 'Damn she was extra friendly today.' "Good, yourself?"

"Good, is now a bad time?"

"Umm yeah I was-" Marti stopped when he noticed that Tracy was missing. "Where's Tracy?"

"Oh I think her car alarm or something was going off so she went to check it out." Vanessa smiled leaning against the counter. "So did I tell you about JLo?"



Blinking his eyes, Justin tried to adjust them to the dark. "Is someone there?" he asked thinking he saw a figure in the mirror. Slowly making his way to the back of the room he heard a footstep and stopped. "Marti?"



Gina quickly walked over to the radio feeling around before placing the two items down next to it as best she could before turning around.

h shit, oh shit oh shit!' She could somewhat see Justin's figure heading towards the door and she had to make it there before him.

Both of them where headed in the same direction Gina had to act quickly. He was nearly two feet away from the light and her. Reaching into the side pocket purse she pulled out a coin throwing it across the room.

"Whose that!" Justin yelled loudly almost causing Gina to scream. Spinning around he tried to see if anyone was behind him.

Gina nearly jumped out of her skin he yelled so loud! Quickly she ran towards the door hitting the light switch before kicking the door shut.

"Hey!"

Gina bolted down the hall turning the corner quickly looking back before slowing down her pace. 'Damn that was close!'



Justin turned his head immediately once the light was back on, but saw nothing. 'Am I trippin?' he thought looking around the room. 'Damn, I'm trippin.'




Gina took a deep breath and headed towards the lobby just in time to see Vanessa and the guy she bumped into earlier heading her way.

"Hey there you are!" Vanessa exclaimed "Did you find the bathroom ok?"

"I think she got lost." Marti answered for her.

"WHAT!?" Vanessa thought their cover was blown before Gina interrupted.

"I bumped into him earlier. I took a wrong turn or something."

"Oh I see. Well I guess I'll see you later tonight then." Vanessa said turning her attention towards Marti was looking back and forth between the two girls a little confused.

"Yeah umm tonight. Just give me a call."

The two hugged good bye and Marti watched as the girls hurried out of the building. 'That was...strange.' he thought, making his way back to the studio. 'Very strange.'



"So what happen? Did you get to leave the stuff?" Vanessa asked as they made their way back to the car.

"Yeah, I did." Gina smiled. "But he almost caught me. I had to friggin throw things to get him away."

"What?"

Gina laughed. "I'll explain in the car. Let's just get out of here."



Marti walked back into the studio to see Justin sitting with back against the wall holding something in is hand with a cheshire cat size grin on his face.

"What's up you ok?" Marti asked unsure why his friend looked so, giddy. Spotting a red rose on the floor in between Justin's feet Marti was even more confused. "Where the hell you get that?"

"Someone left it for me." Justin said with that same smile as he picked up the rose to smell it.

"Where?"

"Here."

Marti was now more confused than ever.

"Here?"

"Yup along with this." Justin held up a small piece of paper with something scribbled on it.

"Hold up someone, who-? Oh shit!" Marti now completely understood what the hell was going on. "I just got played!"

Justin jumped up to his feet. "What did you see her?" he said heading towards the door with Marti on his tail.

"Fine, about 5'8", tan, light brown hair?" Marti described now running to keep up with Justin who was rushing to the lobby.

"Yep, that's her." Justin opened the front door and looked out to the parking lot. Nothing.

"I can't believe what just happen. She totally played me!"

"Who?" Justin asked now remembering Marti's convenient call up to the front desk. "Hold up what was your friends name again?"

Marti looked up, wearing the same grin that Justin was. "Vanessa."

"Ah." Justin said remembering the name.

"She played me." Marti said, shaking his head at the thought.

"Welcome to the game man. It's gonna be fun." Justin laughed. Once again looking over the short note realizing just how true it was.

Got Ya!!

 © LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007

Let’s Take a Ride by LaBellaAmor
Let’s Take a Ride


"This is getting ridiculous."

Layla looked around the table to see 3 sets of eyes staring back at her.

"You guys! Think of something."

"I'm actually enjoying it." Trace said leaning forward with a silly grin on his face.

"Of course you would be, you didn't have to pick petals out of his car!" Chris exclaimed.

For the past 48 hours their friends have been going at it with their little game and it was driving everyone nuts. First it was all fun but now it was just...annoying. It was like War of the Roses, literally.

"They need to just hook up and call it a night."

"Seriously!" Layla leaned back in her chair taking a sip of her ice tea. The 4 of them decided to meet up and call a truth after being dragged into the crazy game Justin and Gina had going on.

After Gina's play in the dark stunt at the dance studio Justin pulled off the ultimate all time girls fantasy and sent a TRUCK full of red roses to Gina's apartment. But Gina didn't think it was too cute when they filled her entire living room, entertainment room, and kitchen including the floors. How Justin got her address she didn't know, but being who he was she wasn't surprised. Not to be out done Gina had hired someone to fill Justin's Jeep Rubicon with rose petals, it took him and Chris over 2 hours to get them all out and now he was constantly complaining that it smelled like roses and he wouldn't drive it. After that it just continued, Gina wanted to kill some poor girl who kept dropping rose petals on the ground whereever she walked. She even tried to pay the girl, but she wasn't listening! And all that was only in two days! 48 hours!

"They need to get together, meet up." Mandy reasoned. "They haven't seen each other since that night at the club."

"Actually, " Trace interrupted "Justin saw her that day with the chocolate rose."

"Ahh, that's it we need to do something and we need to it quick!"




Gina jumped up from her bed when she heard someone knocking on the door. The girls where suppose to come pick her so they could all head out to eat and see a movie afterwards. She was dressed and ready to go on a nice relaxing girl’s night out. Not to forget she also had some good ideas for the game she was playing with J. After the girl with roses she knew she had to come up with something good.


"It's about-" Opening the door Gina was met with a stranger dressed in a black suit. "Who are you?"

"Good Evening Miss." The older man spoke with a heavy British accent. "Gina I presume?"

"Yeah umm I didn't know the girl's had hired a driver tonight. Let me just get my purse." Turning on her heels and almost tripping over a vase of roses Gina grabbed her purse off the side table and headed towards the door.

"So are the girls in the car? Oh and what's your name by the way?" Gina asked politely as they made their way outside.

"Harry." The man answered opening the door for her. "And no Miss the girls are not in the car. I was told to pick you up and proceed to my next address."

Gina stopped short when she saw a pearl white limousine parked outside her apartment. "Wait a minute. Did J put you up to this?" 'That’s sneaky little bastard' she thought, 'how's stupid does he think I am?'

"I do not know a J Miss, I was told by a Miss Layla Chavis to pick you up at this location and then to proceed to the next address."

"And where is the next address?" Gina asked still skeptical but a little less since Harry did know her friend’s name.

"That I can not tell you Miss." Harry went on to open the passenger door as Gina just stood there. "We are on a schedule Miss."

Hesitantly Gina walked towards the car and got in but not before pulling out her cell phone. "I’m calling Layla." she informed Harry to see if he would divulge any information.

"As you wish Miss." and with that Gina got in and Harry closed the door.

Looking around the pricey vehicle Gina was a little surprised to see all the amenities it held. Flat screen TV mounted inside the wall, a bottle of champagne was being chilled in a built in ice bucket and a full entertainment system with CD's all provided.

Pulling out her cell phone she dialed Layla's number which went straight to voice mail so she just left a message about the weirdest that was going on and for someone to call her ASAP. Hanging up she fiddled with a few CD's before finding one she like.


"Hey Harry? Do you know who we are picking first?" Gina asked when they stopped at a red light.

"No Miss, but we should be arriving shortly."

Gina let out a small huff as the privacy screen went up, separating her and the driver.

'Girls, what are y'all up too?'



Justin tied his sneakers as he finished getting ready to go out. He was really looking forward to a nice relaxing evening. He was also thankful that they where picking him up. His Jeep still smelled like roses and until he had the rugs cleaned he was not driving it. Spotting a pair of headlights pulling up the driveway Justin smiled as he ran downstairs and out the front door.


Gina felt the car come to a sudden stop causing the CD's to fall over the place.

"Dammit" she said out loud as she bent forward to pick them up. Hearing the passenger door open she turned her head.

"It about - YOU!"


Justin couldn't believe his eyes. He loved the view he got when he first opened the door but now he was completely caught off guard when he saw her face. 'Damn she was beautiful.'


Gina couldn't believe it either, there he was. Looking finer than the first time she'd seen him. How was that possible?

Both of them where completely silent, before Harry interrupted.

"Ahem, Mr. Timberlake if you could please enter the vehicle so we can be on our way."

Breaking out of his trance Justin slowly made his way into the limo taking a seat next to Gina who was not only confused but for some reason a little nervous.

"Did you?" they both said at the same time causing them both to smile.

Justin rubbed his palms on his jeans, he was getting nervous too.

"Our friends," Gina said realizing what was going on "they are slick."

"Yes, that they are."

Turning their heads they both finally made eye contact for what seemed like forever.

"So um should we call them?" Justin asked not sure what too say.

"I already tried, earlier." she explained not wanting him to get the wrong idea. "Besides, let's see what they have in plan."

Justin smiled, happy that she didn't want to back out of their little adventure. Reaching for the champagne, he watched as Gina scooted closer to the CD player giving him space to move closer to the glasses, and her.

"So what do you want to listen to?" Gina asked looking through the CD's even though she already knew what was there. She just didn't want to get stuck looking into his eyes again, they where so enchanting, it was like she couldn't look away. "We got, Beyonce, Marvin, Al Green, Alicia Keys, geez."

"What?" Justin asked noticing she stop reading the titles.

"Nothing they all are just so-"

"Romantic?" Justin asked causing her to blush. "You don't like that?" he pried trying to get to know her better.

"Yeah I do, its just that... how about Beyonce?" she asked not wanting to take the conversation any further.

Justin laughed that trademark Timberlake chuckle. "Beyonce's good." he said as Gina put the CD in before returning to her original spot. Which was also closer to him.

"What they get us?" she asked watching Justin untwisted the bottle in his hand.

"Cristal, girl. Only the best." Justin pushed on the cork of the champagne bottle causing it to go flying into the privacy screen.

"Whoa J!" Gina said laughing "I think you just gave Harry a heart attack."

Justin laughed as he poured each of them a glass. "He'll be fine." he said smiling as he handed her a glass. "To tonight."

Gina tapped her glass against his. "To tonight."

And what a night it will be.



"No, no! Do you know how long it took me and Chris to get those petals out?" Justin asked as they pulled up to Gina's apartment.

It was past 2am and they where just returning. After what Gina thought, had to be the perfect night, they where both still wide-awake feeling good. They went to the movies and had a complete theatre to themselves, then they went to a small bistro that was just about to close and had what Gina thought was the best hot chocolate ever. After that Harry drove them around the city and they just talked, and got to know each other better. They both had an amazing time.

Gina laughed. "Yeah but that was nothing. You should see, no smell my apartment. It's like a rose garden!"

Laughing they heard Harry open the door and get out.

"I had a really good time tonight J. Our friends are something else."

Justin just smiled "Yeah, you do have amazing friends."

"So umm I guess..." Gina felt completely nervous, something she hadn't felt around a guy in a long time. Well actually J was making her feel a lot of things she hadn't felt in a long time.

Seeing the nervousness in her, Justin reached for her hand. "Come on I'll walk you up."

Justin tapped lightly on the window causing Harry to open the door for them, letting Justin out first, followed by Gina who was still held onto his hand, but let go once she was completely out of the car.

Just as they where about to reach the front entrance Gina stopped when she heard the car down closed.

"Should we tell Harry to wait?" Gina asked noticing the man was now back in the vehicle.

"It's ok I can just call him." Justin replied

"Oh ok-" Gina stopped short again this time turning her body to face his. "You?"

Justin smiled, his hand in his pockets, as he rocked on his back heals. His plan had worked. It had gone over perfectly, better than he had imagined.

"I can't believe you..." Gina voice was nearly a whisper as she looked into Justin eyes seeing the happiness there. He had done all that for her, she just couldn't believe it. She felt so overjoyed and surprised that she thought she was gonna cry.

"J I.. I.." she didn't know what to say.

Justin took a step closer, closing the space between them, as he reached for her hand.

"Shhhh." Leaning closer he watched as her eyes slowly closed before placing a tender kiss on her lips.

"Justin, just Justin."
Wanna Get To Know Ya by LaBellaAmor

Wanna Get To Know Ya



As soon as Gina opened her eyes they where immediately drawn to Justin's. She was completely torn. After the amazing night they just had she felt nothing would be better than to take him upstairs. But for some reason she was thinking the complete opposite and it was scaring her. Not only did that thought scare her, but it was scared him too cause he was feeling the same way.

Justin waited for Gina to say something, anything. But she didn't and he still wasn't sure what his reply would be if she did. After all the fun and games they shared the past two days he wanted more than ever to sleep with her, but after tonight he felt differently. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long time and not only did that excite him but it scared the shit out of him too. He wasn't sure if he was ready for all that.

"J." Gina's voice snaped him out of his trance. Justin blinked a few times, trying to gather his thoughts. Fuck it, he thought. He made his decision.

"I had an amazing time tonight." she continued, watching Justin lips curl up into a smile. 'God did he have the softness lips.'

"Me too."

"What you did tonight was just..." Gina rambled unable to find her words. "It was incredible."

"My pleasure." he said simply. Again using no more than two word responses.

Looking down at the hand he still held Gina felt a little cheater by his less than enthusiastic response. By the way he was acting she could tell he had the one thing in mind that she tried so hard to push out of hers. Sex.

"So I guess um..."

Justin squeezed her hand to grab back her attention. "I had a wonderful time tonight Gina. Something I haven't had in a long time." he said referring more to the feelings he felt being around her than the actual date. Grabbing her other hand he swung them gently beside them. "I'll call you tomorrow ok?"

Upon hearing his words Gina was completely speechless and Justin could tell, which only caused him to smile wider. Leaning down he placed another soft kiss on her lips before letting go of her hands and taking a step back.


"Good night Gina." he said walking away backwards as she stood there somewhat shocked at what just had happen.

"Night."

Justin headed to the car where Harry held the door open for him. With a small wave he got in and Gina turned around slowly making her way into her apartment. She was so surprised she didn't even the doorman say hello.




Vanessa looked across at her friend who was curled up on the sofa sipping orange juice. Something was different about her and she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"You swear you didn't fuck him?"

"For the last time NO!" Gina was so tired of hearing that question "He didn't even try to come upstairs."

"Oh." Vanessa leaned back in the chair still trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "What did you do to him?"

Sitting up, Indian style, Gina started to express what was on her mind.

"That's just it. I didn't do anything. The entire night I thought you guys had planned the entire thing. Then he came out and said he did and I was floored, I didn't know what to do or say."

"And after all that he didn't try to come up at all."

"Nope. Maybe he didn't have as much fun as I did? Maybe I'm not his type."

Vanessa laughed at what her friend was saying. "Are you crazy, do you see these roses? How many guys buy out an entire movie theatre and coffee shop for a girl that's not his type."

Gina shrugged, she didn't know what to think. But one thing was for sure, she was having mixed feeling about the whole thing.

"Oh shit!" Vanessa said suddenly causing Gina to jump.

Seeing the look in her friends face Gina immediatly knew where this was going.

"Don't say it Nessa, please."

"He likes you huh. Full on 'I Wanna Get To Know Ya' likes you!"

"Nessa!"

"What? What's the problem?" Vanessa asked walking towards the entertainment center. "You don't like him?"

"Yes I like him! How could I not after last night?" Gina watched as her friend fiddle with radio "What are you doing?" she asked. Her question was answered when she heard the G-Unit song stream out of the speakers. "Oh my god" laughing Vanessa danced around the living lip synching the words to the song.

Watching her friend Gina thought one thing 'What the hell have I got myself into?'


I wanna get to know ya
I really wanna thug you, baby
One dose of your lovin
I know it gon' drive me, crazy
I wanna be your lover
I wanna get to know you, baby
One dose of my lovin
I know it gon' drive you, crazy




"Do you think I'm on the rebound?"

Chris looked up from the bench to see his young friend dribbling the basketball towards him.

"That depends." he said taking a sip of water. "Do you still think about her?"

"Nah, I mean only when I see something in the media. But there's no feelings there."

Justin strolled over to the bleacher style benches he had set up on his basketball court. It was once again a very warm day in LA but not as hot as it has been. So Chris decided to wake him up extra early to play ball.

"If she came to you today would you take her back?"

Justin turned his head giving Chris a look of disgust. "Hell no, after what she did. Man I can't stand to hear her voice, never mind look at her."

"So what's up with you and this new girl, Gina?" Chris asked grabbing the ball from Justin hands and bouncing it in front of him.

"I don't know." a smile began to creep onto his face. "She's hot though and so cool, funny as hell too." Justin stopped talking when he heard the ball stop boucing and felt Chris' eyes him.

"What?"

"Dude, you are so into her! I thought you just wanted to hit that?"

Standing up Justin grabbed the ball from Chris and dribbled towards the hoop.

"I thought I did too man." he said shooting an air ball.

"So what happen?"

"Truthfully, I don't know." Justin said now playing defense "I didn't even plan on all this but she did something to me."

Chris laughed taking a shot and missing.

"So what you gonna like ask her out?" he asked with a silly grin.

"Chris man, I'm not 12."

"Yeah but you're acting like one, Justin and Gina sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes-"

"Chris man please shut up."

"Hey guys, what's going on?" the two looked up to see JC approaching them decked on in basketball gear ready to play.

"Justin has a crush."

"I do not! Man lets just play ball." Justin passed the ball to JC who slowly began bouncing it on the court.

"It's that Gina chic huh, you still haven't hit that?"

Justin tried to grab the ball from him but he quickly passed it off to Chris.

"Nope. I think he like's her." Chris said catching the ball.

Standing up straight Justin let out a small chuckle. "I like her ok, there I said it. Now can we play ball?"

"So what are you gonna do about?" Chris asked shooting a brick allowing Justin to grab the rebound.

"Nothing, the balls in her court."



Gina looked out over her balcony fiddling with her cell phone. She knew she had to call Justin first, even though he said he'd call her, it was her turn to do so. Looking at his phone number she smiled thinking back to last night or earlier that morning rather when Justin programmed it into her phone.




Flashback


Gina giggled as Justin told her some silly thing Chris had done while they where out on tour. She had been smiling all night and it was causing Justin's heart to swell. They had just gotten out of the movie theatre, which he had managed to rent out thanks to his celebrity status, and they where headed to his next planned stop. It's not that he didn't want to be seen in public with her, he just didn't want their first night to be filled with stalkarrazis, he wanted it to be perfect and so far it has.

"Do you like chocolate?" Justin asked completely changing the subject catching Gina by surprise.

"Of course I do, don't you?"

"Hell yeah!" Justin picked up the phone that connected them to the driver "I know this really good spot that has the world's, well the countries cause you can't beat Belgium, best hot chocolate." Quietly he told Harry where he wanted to go. "You're gonna love it." he said his eyes focusing on her.



Justin grabbed Gina's hand as they headed towards the small bistro.

"I think it closed." Gina said trying to not think about how good his hand felt holding hers. He first grabbed onto it when they walked out of the back entrance of the movie theatre to the car. At first she didn't really notice because it felt so natural but when she did, she couldn't help but smile.

"Nah their not closed."

Justin walked up to the front door giving the older woman inside a small wave. "See told ya." he smiled.

With a great smile the small woman opened the door welcoming them in. The place was completely empty and Gina felt a little bad for making the woman stay any later than she had too. She didn't want Justin to use his status to take advantage of people or too impress her.

"Let's go sit over there."

Justin motioned to a small booth in the back pass the smaller tables, all of which where adorned with candles. The place was very dimly lit, most of the light coming from the candles and small lanterns mounted on the walls. It was a very romantic atmosphere.

Taking a seat Gina looked up towards Justin whom was sliding in across from her. "Are you sure we shouldn't take it to go? I think she was about to close."

"No don't worry about it, it's no a big deal. I've come here later than this." Justin said smiling at her graciousness.

Gina smiled back resting her hand on the table looking over all the small trinkets that decorated the walls. "This place is so nice, it feels so homey."

"Yeah it does doesn't it? I always feel so comfortable in here."

Justin watched her eyes light up as the shop owner brought over two huge mugs of hot chocolate topped with whip cream and chocolate shavings.

"Thank you." she said politely as the two mugs where placed down in front of them.

"Oh my god J this looks, wow."

Justin laughed, she was too cute. The two slowly drank their hot chocolates talking about anything and everything, really getting to know each other better. Justin couldn't believe all the things Gina had accomplished already in her young life. All though he father was a very wealthy man in the movie industry she still managed to start her own career in advertising for some very well known companies. Justin was impressed he could tell she really had a good head on her shoulders.

Wondering what time it was Gina pulled out her cell phone as the older woman removed the now empty mugs

"It must be getting late." she said about to flip it open when Justin quickly grab it out of her hands.

"Why are you in rush?" he asked with a sly grin holding the small phone in his hand.

"No, but we have kept her here so long don't you think?"

Gina watched Justin flip open her cell phone immediatly wondering what he was up too. "What are you doing?"

"Saving you time?"

"Huh?"

Turning the phone around so she could see the display Justin waited for her to say something but she just raised her eyebrows.

"What? You know you where going to ask for it." he said causing her to laugh. "Am I wrong?"

"No, you are right." Gina reached out and slowly removed her phone from Justin's hand running her fingers across the back of his. A touch that didn't go unnoticed.




Sitting down on the cushioned balcony chairs Gina felt early afternoon sun beat down on her, causing her feel more relaxed than she already was. Even though it was only 12:00pm she knew that Justin was already awake. He had told her the night before that he wasn't a late sleeper and neither was she. Hitting the send button on her cell phone, she leaned back and smiled.

"Hello?" came the females voice on the other end.

And just like that her smile faded away.




"Man will you just shut up!"

Justin pulled a Gatorade out of the fridge chugging it half way down before taking a breath. Chris once again been on the Gina subject and now he had JC on his side too.

JC laughed at Chris' comment. "Dude you rented out a friggin movie theatre! You didn't even do that for-"

"Justin."

All three heads turned to see Justin's mom Lynn standing in the doorway with Justin cell phone her hand covering the mouthpiece.

"Is it Gina?" Chris was the first to ask only to get smacked up side the head with a roll of paper towels as Justin walked pass him.

"Thanks Ma." he said reaching for the phone but Lynn quickly pulled it out of reach.

"Who is she Justin? She is very polite."

'My mom likes her!' Justin thought feeling happy over that small fact.

"Ma please."

Lynn finally handed Justin the phone and he quickly walked out of the kitchen towards the front of the house out of ear shot.

"Hey girl." he said smoothly into the small device.

"Hey you." Gina's replied her smile widening as soon as she heard Justin voice. It was like some part of her missed him and that definitely something to smile about. "You busy? Is this a bad time?"

"Not at all. So what did my mom say?"

Justin made his way upstairs to his bedroom hoping to get a little bit more privacy even though he was in his own house.

"Nothing, but good things. She sounds like a very nice woman."

"She is, you should meet her." Justin realized quickly what he had just said. "I mean if you're around or at the same place."

Gina laughed at his rambling causing him to laugh as well.

"So anyways what are you up too?" Justin asked changing the subject as he walked out to his private balcony.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to say thank you again. You know for las-"

"Gina, it was my pleasure seriously. Hopefully we can it do it again soon. I know-"

"Do you have any plans for today J?" Gina had to ask quickly before she lost her gut.

"Maybe. I'm actually waiting for this beautiful girl to call me and ask me out. I treated her last night so I'm pretty sure she can't resist my-. Hello?" Justin heard a click on the other end of the phone. She hung up on me! Damn, maybe I was wrong, he wondered staring at his phone completely flabbergasted. Two seconds later is buzzed in his hand and Gina's name appeared much to his pleasure.

Disguising his voice as best he could he answered the phone. "Yellow?" using a thick southern draw immediately causing Gina to laugh.

"You're crazy, you know that right?"

"You know you like it."

Gina laughed again causing Justin to let out an exaggerated gasp. "What you don't?"

"Yeah I do." Gina finally said after calming her laughter.

Justin smiled to himself he loved the fact that he made her laugh and he was starting to love the sound of it too. Now that he thought about it the word love was starting to pop up a lot in his mind when he thought of her, he loves this about her, he loved that. That was something that definitely made him smile and get all tingly feelings in his belly.

"Would like to go with me J?" Gina asked. "Today?" she added on realizing she sounded like a twelve-year old school girl.

"Sure when?"

Gina bit down on her bottom lip, trying to hold back the ever-growing smile he seem to caused "Now."

"Now?"

"Yeah, about 30 minutes?"

Smiling ear to ear Justin waited no less than two seconds before responding. "I'd love too."




Justin ran down the stairs and towards the front door. After hanging up with Gina he jumped into the shower and hurried to get ready. She wouldn't tell him where they were going or what they where doing just to dress comfortable, not to eat and to bring something to get wet in. All three sounding real good. Running to the kitchen he kissed his mom the cheek and waved by to the other guys.

"Bye!" he yelled before rushing out the front door.

"Whoa slow down baby, where you running off too?" Justin stopped short at the sound of his mother voice.

"I'm umm going out, I should be back later though. No worries."

Chris immediatly spoke up after hearing Justin's words. "Should? Ahh shit Justin's about-"

"Christopher!" Lynn interrupted stopping Chris from making some sort of comment. Turning back to her son she smiled. "Ok baby, be careful."

"I will."

"Oh and Justin?"

Turning around once again Justin looked at his mom.

"I like her."


10 minutes later Justin was almost to her place, but he ran into a little snag. Looking in his rearview mirror eyeing the black Jeep behind him. The same car had been following him for about 5 blocks so he had no doubts that it was photographers. That worried him Gina had yet to see that part of his life and he didn't want to screw things up, especially that it was only their second time going out together. Looking at the clock on his dashboard he saw that he had 15 minutes to get to Gina's apartment and he was only 5 minutes away, giving him 10 minutes to loose these guys. Stopping at red light he looked around at his options. Restaurant, Book Store, Hotel. Alright, he thought, there's my chance. Turning the corner he pulled straight up the ramp to the hotel's front entrance, putting his car in park as he watch the Jeep pull over not to far away. Nosy bastards. Handing his keys over to the valet Justin walked into the hotel straight to the concierge desk, ignoring the glances from practically every person he walked by.

"Hello Mr. Timberlake. Will you be staying with us today?"

"Hi, umm actually I need a car."

"Excuse me? I'm not sure-"

"Do I have an account here, Olivia?" he asked reading her nametag.

"Yes sir of course you're always welcome."

"Ok, here's the problem. I'm being followed by paparazzi and I don't want them to see where I'm going so I want to leave my car here and borrow a courtesy one for a little while. Maybe until-"

"Is there a problem here?" An older man stepped up beside Olivia.

"Mr. Timberlake would like-"

"Right this way Mr. Timberlake." Stepping out from behind the desk the older man ushered Justin to a side entrance of the lobby and down some stairs which led them to a garage full of high end vehicles.

"Take your pick." The older said waving his hand towards the cars and jeeps in front of them. "The keys are already in them as well as all necessary papers. You can exit through there which will lead you the back of the property." the man continued mapping out the exit as if this was a normal occurance.

Smiling to the man, Justin thanks him. "You don't know how much trouble you just saved me."

Justin ran over the vehicle closest the exit, a black Mercedes SL, jumping in he started the car before even fully closing the door. Switching the gear into first he looked down at the clock seeing he had 5 minutes to spare. Perfect timing, he thought, who says you can't get $200,000 car in less than 10 minutes. Smiling Justin pulled off letting the tires screech and headed to his original destination.


Gina looked herself over in the mirror. The trip she had planned for her and Justin didn't involve anything fancy. So she just wore a pair of low rider Seven jeans and a white spaghetti strap top. She looked cute and comfortable. Picking up the cooler she packed she grabbed her keys and headed out the door. Hoping that Justin would enjoy what she had planned.


Justin pulled up just in time to see the doorman opening the door for Gina. Putting the car in park he quickly got out to help her with the all stuff she was carrying.

"Whoa. What cha got there?" Justin asked grabbing the cooler from her hands.

"That's a surprise." Gina said giving Justin a flirty wink.

Walking side by side the two headed towards the back of the car, placing the items in trunk, before getting inside.

"It's pretty warm out huh?" Justin commented as Gina strapped on her seatbelt.

"Yeah, but we don't have to worry about that." Gina smiled putting on her sunglasses.

"So where too? You never told me what plans you had in mind."

"Malibu baby."

"Malibu it is."

Pulling off ready for whatever her plans had in store, Justin felt nothing but happiness. Something he hadn't felt with a female in a long time.



About 40 minutes later Justin managed to the get them to the Malibu coast without being spotted once. Something he was very thankful for. Following Gina's direction he pulled up to a gate waving the key card she handed him over the sensor which allowed them to enter.

"Wow this place is nice." Justin said as they pulled into the driveway. The beachfront house was white surrounded by several different tropical flowers and plants. Causing it to look like something straight out of a Pottery Barn magazine, it had a very welcoming feel.

"Thank you. Come on let's get the food inside."

Justin quickly got out of the car as Gina removed her seat belt, meeting her on the other to open the door for her. Just like a gentlemen should.

Gina stepped out in front of him, Justin not moving a step.

"Hi." she said giggling at their closeness.

"Hey."

Without hestiation Justin leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Something he wanted to do the entire way there.

Gina bit her bottom lip shyly and grabbed onto Justin's hand "Come on."

Walking inside Justin immediately loved the chic decor. He felt right at home and so comfortable in a matter of seconds. After a quick tour the two headed to the kitchen to get the food that Gina had packed ready for the grill.


"Do you want me to start the burgers now?" Justin called into the house from the back deck.

"Sure."

Gina just finished preparing them a pitcher of Ice Tea spiked with some bacardi lemon .

Both of them had changed into some light relaxing beach wear, so they would comfortable in the hot California sun. Justin wearing a blue pair of Hawaiian beach shorts and white tank and Gina had on a red bikini with just white loose fitting Capri pants.

"Hope you're thirsty." Gina set down the pitcher on the table already set up with chip, dips and other amenities. Pouring a glass she handed it over to Justin watching him a take a sip. "Too strong?"

"Nah, its real good."

"Good." Gina smiled taking a sip of her own as Justin flipped over a burger.

"This is really nice." he said watching her look out to the ocean. He started to wonder where things where going between them but quickly pushed that thought away. He didn't want to ruin a good thing by over analyzing it. Whatever was happening he decided just to go with it.



After a delicious meal, courtesy of chef Timberlake, the two headed down towards the shore to watch the sunset. It was still pretty warm outside so Justin decided to leave his tank top behind, very pleasing to Gina's eyes.

"So are you excited about your new album?" Gina asked continuing the conversation they had earlier.

"Yeah, I love the feel it has going so far."

Justin loved the interest she had in his work. She didn't seem fazed by the whole celebrity thing, which probably had to do with her up bringing, but at the same time like to hear about what he was doing. He could tell she was truly interested.

"And what feeling would that be?" Gina asked curiously.

Justin simply stated "Sex." causing Gina to smile as she looked towards him with questioning eyes.

"It deals with sex in a genuine way." he continued. "I mean, how do you feel when you're having sex?"

"That depends." Gina looked down at the sand before looking back into his eyes and continuing. "I think it's something very umm how can I say this. Animalistic. It's something about having that physical connection with someone that feels indescrible. I love it."

Justin smiled, he knew exactly what she meant.

"So sex has never been taboo for you?" Gina asked

"Hell, no! I enjoy it and praise it and I embrace it and I celebrate it - openly, freely and fun-ly... if that's even a word."

Gina laughed at Justin excitement on the subject. "Exactly."

The two where quiet for a few seconds, both thinking over the conversation they just had and what it meant. Gina for one wanted more and more with each second of spending time with him to take things further. But with the connection they had going on and the fun they where having. She didn't want to rush things and regret them later. Then again she wondered just how long they would wait. Feeling Justin let go of her hand she look up towards him to see a sneaky smile on his face.

"What are you thinking?" she asked as they both stop walking and stood face to face.

"Oh nothing. This beach is private right?"

"Yeah why?"

Looking up down the beach Justin spotted only one other family in the distance before turning his attention back towards Gina.

"It still hot huh?"

"Yes, very." Gina watched as Justin took a step towards her. "What are you doing?"

"Going for a swim."

Before Gina could say another word Justin picked her up by her legs, throwing her over his shoulder. Two seconds later they both where submerged under water.

"I'm so gonna kick your ass!" Gina commented as Justin laughed splashing water her way. She tried to swim towards him but he quickly went under. She felt like he was shark and she was in Openwater! Twirling around she felt him grab the back of her leg before popping up in front of her.

"Hi." he said all smiles.

"Come here." Gina reached out for Justin as he swam closer to her, wrapping her feet behind him she curled her toes on his shorts and pulled hard before pushing his head under water. As fast as she could Gina made her way towards shore laughing the entire way. She was almost there when Justin grabbed her from behind sending both their bodies into the sand, his landing pratically onto of hers.

"You're all wet." he said pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"So are you."

With the sun setting beautifully behind them Justin bowed his head kissing Gina like he never had before, all of his emotions sweeping through the both of them, intensifying the kiss. Gina felt the softness in Justin kiss and all that was behind it. At first she hesitated but after a few seconds she let go, her hand creeping up his side pulling him closer. They both where so lost in it they didn't notice the mother and child nearing.

"Come here Lucky."

Justin smiled at the sound of the little boy's voice as did Gina. Bending her head back as Justin looked up they saw the young boy chasing his dog not too far away from them followed by an older womanwho was trying to not look their way but had a smile on her face none the less.

"I think we should head back." Gina said as Justin slowly got up, pulling her up as well.

"Yeah."

Walking hand in hand the two headed back towards Gina's house smiling but not saying a word. Just enjoying each other company and going where ever the night would lead them.

© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007

Take It From There by LaBellaAmor
Take It From There



"So the bathroom is upstairs, second door on your left. There's a huge linen closet when you first walk in, you'll find towels and everything in there."

Justin couldn't help but smirk as Gina rambled on. They just got in from their little walk on the beach and for some reason she seemed kinda nervous. Which from the smile on his face thought was cute.

"Gina."

"I'll finish cleaning up down here and then take a shower in my bathroom off of the umm-"

"Gina!" Justin moved in closer behind her.

"Yeah?" Not realizing how close he was she stood up almost smacking right into him. "Whoa."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

He smiled even wider deciding to let go. "Never mind." he headed up towards the stairs. "Second door on my left?"

"Yup, if you need anything just yell. The other bathroom is right down the hall so I'll be able to hear you."

"Go with the flow, go with the flow." he repeated to himself. He had his suspicions on why she was all of a sudden acting shy, but thought it was better to just let it go and see where the night leads them.


As soon as Justin was out of sight Gina let out a breath of relief. She was nervous, not only was she nervous but it was showing! She never showed her nervousness to anyone, it was a sign of weakness! Especially to a man! She couldn't think straight from the moment they kissed on the beach. There was more behind Justin's kiss than she expected and that scared her but it excited her too. Her emotions where all out of whack.

When they got back to the house they brought everything in from outside and started cleaning up. Justin insisted on doing most to the work much to Gina's delight since he still hadn't put his shirt on. She couldn't help but notice his physique, the man definitely worked out. He would catch her once or twice checking him out as she was washing the dishes giving him the feeling of confidence like no other.

A few minutes after Justin Gina headed up the stairs to take a shower as well. She felt like she had sand in places she never knew existed! Their little cookout had ended and now she wasn't really sure what they where gonna do next. Was he gonna want to go back home, she hoped not. She actually hoped they could chill, hang out a while. She just wasn't sure how to tell him that with out making it sound like she had something else in mind. Blah, who was she kidding she did have something else in mind. More than ever!

Slowly making her way past the guest bathroom, Gina could hear the water running the other side. Which meant that behind that door Justin was naked. Completely nude, booty out, birthday suit nekkid. The thought alone gave her get butterflies. Quietly taking one step towards the door she turned her head pressing her ear against it. Hearing only water she leaned a little bit closer at the same time Justin coughed causing her jump and bang her head.

Oh shit she yelled at herself practically running to her bedroom before he could catch her. Closing the door she leaned up against it and started laughing. Walking over to her closet she pulled out a fresh pair of gray cotton shorts and mustard yellow T-shirt along with a black bra and panty set. Shedding her clothes she made her way to the bathroom as thoughts of her and Justin swirled in her head. She wanted him so bad, more than she ever wanted any man, ever. But this other nagging side of her brain was telling her to wait and that was the side of her brain that was killing her and her hormones.

'Why am I feeling this way?' she thought turning on the shower. 'Why can't I just sleep with him and let that be that?' But she couldn't, somewhere between that night at the club and the kiss on the beach Gina had developed feeling for Justin, if she liked it or not.



Justin turned off the water in shower and grabbed a towel he had placed just outside the door. He had this feeling that was just getting worst as time went by. Shit he was horny and seeing Gina wet on the beach not to mention that kiss, he was starting to think he might have to handle things himself in the shower. He knew he wanted Gina since the second he laid eyes on her. Shit that was the whole point that was always the point. Sex, nothing more. He was a player, he didn't want a relationship. But now he was having second thoughts, actually the seconds thoughts started the minute they talked to each other. And now here they where together alone and he really didn't know what was gonna happen. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to sleep with her, but a part of him wanted it to be more than just sex. A part of him wanted it to be special.

'Damn.' Justin thought when the realization hit him. 'I want to make love to her.' Running the towel over his head, as if trying to wipe away the thought, Justin stepped out of shower and looked down at his clothes. His wet clothes.

'Great.'



Feeling refreshed and relaxed Gina stepped out of her bedroom and made her way downstairs. Passing the guest bathroom she seen the door was open and figured that Justin was already down there.

"J?"

"I'm in here."

Gina walked over towards the living room and stopped dead in her tracks as soon as she got to the door.

"Damn."

She did not hear a word Justin was saying for the fact he standing there in just a towel. She got a glimpse of him without a shirt earlier but this was different, his body seemed to glisten.

"Do you?"

"Huh?"

Justin chuckled taking a step closer to her. "You didn't hear a word I just said did you?" he asked taking another step.

"Yes I did." she blushed trying to put up a front.

"Really?"

"Yes really. You asked me if umm?"

She couldn't stop her eyes from traveling down his body as he moved closer to her.

"You asked me if I had extra clothes." she said quickly figuring out the situation.

"No I didn't."

Shit! "You didn't?"

Justin laughed even louder "Nah I did. I'm only messing with you."

Playfully she smacked him in the arm and turned around.
"Come on, I should have something upstairs."

"You know that's not what I said right?" he teased walking behind her.

"Yes it was."

"How do you know? I could have said something else."

Gina laughed. "Like what?"

"Ah Ha! See you weren't listening! Busted!"

Right when they her bedroom door she turned around took a step towards him.

"Fine I didn't her you." she confessed in a cocky tone.

"Why not?" he challenged back.

"I was distracted." she answered just as quick.

"By?"

"By a half naked man standing in my living room."

"You know." Justin said taking a step closer to her "You need to get bigger towels."

"I don't use that many towels."

Leaving him speechless she turned around finally opening the door.

She didn't use towels, then how did she -. Damn.



"No, no that's not true. Kobe would be a better player if he never played with Shaq!"

Justin laughed at Gina's insane comment. This girl could argue sports, he learned that quickly. And she actually knew what she talking about! He was happily surprised that he could have a sports conversation with her, adding that to his list of 'Thing's I Like About Gina.'

After she gave him a pair gray briefs and gym shorts they headed back downstairs to finish off the ice-tea and watch the game. Of course Gina had to convince him like twenty times from outside the bathroom that the clothes had never been used.


"Can't you see the tag still on them?" she yelled from the other side of the door.

"So, some guys like wearing clothes like that." he teased pulling his own shirt over his head. He knew full well that the clothes where brand new. Shit they where still in the shopping bag along with the receipt.


"Oh I love this song!" she jumped up and walked over to the stereo to turn up the volume.

"Love, love, love why'd you take so long to come to me oh baby." she sang as Donny Hathaway's voice streamed through the speakers. Justin chuckled at her attemped to sing-along, both of them felt tipsy thanks to the new batch of overly spiked ice-tea he had made and it was obviously taking effect.

"Why don't you leave the singing to me." he said as she returned to her seat next to him.

"Yeah that's a good idea." she smiled widely taking a sip of her drink. "What?" she asked when she noticed him staring.

"Nothing." he said quickly looking back towards the TV.

"Go ahead ask me." She placed her glass back on the table and turned her body to face Justin

"Ask you what?"

"Come on J."

He smiled looking her in the eyes. "Have you ever been in love?"

She nodded her head slowly acknowledging his question. "Ahh that question"

"Have you?"

"Once, a long time ago. A veryyy long time ago."

"What happened?"

Reaching for her glass to avoid eye contact she answered quietly. "He broke me - my heart."

He understood that feeling all too well, that broken feeling. But he hid it well, being a player helped cover the pain. After a few seconds of silence he reached for hand not saying a word.

"Well I just fucked on the mood." she smiled.

Justin pulled her hand to his mouth and placed a small kiss on it.

"It happens to the best of us." he winked giving her butterflies. "Get up."

She allowed him to pull her up.

"Whoa I think we had a little too much to drink." she laughed feeling the room spin a little.

He smiled as he made his way over to the stereo, putting in the CD he spotted earlier. When the beat started she didn't recognize the song but as soon as Justin started singing along she was completely taken back. Smiling he wrapped his arms around her, singing the lyrics, meaning every word.

The combination of emotions and alcohol caused her eyes to tear up against her will. She rested her head on his shoulder as he sang along to the song, his song.


When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here




The warm morning sun seeped through the shear curtains soaking Gina's face, instinctively causing her to shield her eyes. After a few seconds Gina gave into the feeling to wake up and peaked between her fingers to see Justin's arm draped across her waist. Adjusting her eyes to the light she looked around 'This is interesting.' she thought to herself when she realized that her and Justin had fallen asleep on the living room floor. Slowly stretching her arm above her head thoughts of the night before came flooding in causing her to smile. Her and Justin had danced, talked, and laughed. She remembered it was about midnight when he called home to let them know that he was probably staying since they both had been drinking. She thought that was so cute. Soon afterwrds they got comfy on the floor and talked some more. At times they would be completely silent, not saying a word at all, and then one of them would throw out a random question. Like what was the other's favorite color or dream vacation. Now it was obvious that during one of those quiet moments they had fallen asleep. Laying on their sides facing each other Gina's head was closer to Justin's chest and his arm layed across her waist. She remembered the feeling of him putting it there some time in the middle of the night. He didn't completely wake her up moreso gave her a sense of comfort, a sense of security. But right now she had a sense to pee, badly. Reaching down slowly she placed her hand on Justin's wrist and cautiously, not to wake him, lifted his arm and ever so lightly placed it between them. Stretching her legs she rolled over into her back and sat up. Immediately wishing she hadn't done it so quickly when she felt a slight throbbing in her head. Placing her hand on top of the source of the pain something hit her. 'Bed Head!' Gina wasn't one to worried about her appearance but like every female in this first time situation she was and she needed to get up quick. But as soon as she lowered her hand she felt Justin grab it.

"Hey."

Hearing his deep morning tone Gina smiled but didn't turn around. "Good Morning."

Justin rolled over onto his back pulling her down beside him so that he could wrap his arm around her.

"Morning." he yawned "Guess we feel asleep, huh?" a small grin formed his face as he looked around.

"Yep, thank god for plush carpeting.' Gina said patting the small space in between them.

"My head is killing me!" Justin groaned as he stretched out also giving Gina a peak at his happy trail.

Pulling her eyes away she stretched out as well. "Mine too." she mumbled feeling the pain in her head as soon as he mentioned his.

Justin placed the palm of his hand on top of Gina's head instantly giving her butterflies. "I think we need to eat something." he said gently rubbing his hand across her head.

"Yeah, something greasy. You cook?"

Justin laughed at Gina's response and suddenly pulled her on top of him allowing her feel other parts of him where awake as well.

"Maybe." he remarked receiving look of oh please from above him. "What? You cooked just fine yesterday."

Gina still didn't say anything but raise her eyes brows at him.

"Fine, I'll cook!" he gave him rolling his eyes but smiling anyway.

Gina smiled "Great!" she said giving his a quick peck on the lips before getting up seeing a look of surprise on Justin's face.

"What?" she asked stretching her arms above her head. Justin took in her toned abs as her shirts raised up from her stretching. He could use to seeing this in the morning.

"Nothing, but maybe I should agree with you more often." Gina smiled even wider when she realized what he was getting at.

"Maybe you should."



After both washing up and grabbing Justin's clothes from dryer they decided to head to the local grocery store to pick up some breakfast items since Gina didn't have much in the house. But when they pulled onto the slightly busy street he started to get a little worried.

"Umm G?" he called using the nickname he came up with last night since she always called him J. She told him that she used that name because that's what he use when introduced himself. But he thought it had something to do with everyone else calling him Justin.

"Yeah?"

"Do a lot of celebrities live in this neighborhood?"

"Umm a few, Pam Anderson lives a little ways down from my place, why?"

He hesitate with his words, not wanting to offend her in anyway. "Well as soon as we get out of this car together and go outside, in public-"

"Photographers." She nodded understanding where he was going.

"Yup."

"That's ok, you don't look that bad." she joked.

"Thanks neither do you." he replied checking her out.

She stuck out her tongue spotting a parking space. "Here we are."

"So you sure you want to do this?"

"Hell yeah I'm hungry."

"Gina I'm for real, there's no turning back." He was a little more serious now. He just didn't want her to be surprised or taken guard. The media was ruthless.

She realized what he was saying. She had thought about it before. How couldn't she? Any female standing within 10 feet of Justin ended up in the papers. But if she wanted what she and Justin had going on to continue she was going to have to except that part of him, she knew that and in the end she did except it.

Reaching for his hand Gina turned her body towards his, looking him in the eyes. "J I like you a lot and what we have going on."

Justin felt his heart speed up, afraid of where this conversation was leading.

"And I do realize what that means when it comes to the public and the media because of who you are. But-"

"Gina-"

"I accept that J." Gina placed her hand over her heart without even knowing it. "Thats apart of you, and I like you. A lot."

Justin smiled possibly the biggest smile she'd ever seen on him. "Thank you." he said placing a small kiss on forehead. "That's my girl." pulling his hat further down his head he removed the keys from the ignition ready to get out. The whole time Gina sat there still looking at him with a cute smile on her face.

Quietly she smirked "I'm your girl?"

"Once we step out of this car you are so might as well make it official."

Now that caused her to laugh "Thanks a lot." she commented removing her seat belt.

"Hey." Justin touched her cheek making her turn head in his direction. "Will you be my girl?" Justin asked leaning towards her.

Gina giggled, her happiness showing all over "Yes."

"Good." Justin placed a quick kiss on her lips before getting out. Leaving Gina all smiles as she got out.

He walked around to her side throwing his arm around her shoulder as soon she closed her door as they walked towards the store.

"Good, now you can't complain about my cooking."

Gina laughed pinching Justin's side causing him to laugh as well. Both of them were feeling on top of the world.



You got that Bruno?
Yep same clothes as yesterday should be good enough. Just don't get the car.
Should we go down there?
Nah, lets see where they're headed before others catch on.
Yeah, I'm gonna send the ones we have now to Tina, we should be able to make press time.
My thoughts exactly brother, my thoughts exactly.





"So I'll call you later? Say around 7, 7:30?"

"Yup." Gina leaned over the passenger seat and gave Justin a sweet peck on the lips goodbye.

"You sure now? You're not gonna get all nervous on me and back out?"

"No Justin I'm not nervous. But I think you should be asking yourself if you're sure." she stately with a matter of fact tone of voice.

"I'm sure, I'm positive."

"I am too."

Justin smiled widely and leaned closer to her "Good"

"Great." Gina smiled back giving him another kiss on the lips. "I'm gonna go now."

Justin kissed her back "Ok, bye" His actions saying just the opposite.

Gina was so caught up in their kiss that she didn't see a certain someone now standing outside her door.

"A hem." Justin jumped at the sound of the voice coming from outside the passenger side window.

"Hi Vanessa." Gina said without even having to turn around. She knew that voice anywhere.

"Hi Juuustin." Vanessa said stretching out his name as he pulled away from his girl. Damn it felt to him to say that, his girl. Once again Justin Timberlake had a girlfriend, one unlike others he had before. He loved the feeling it gave him and the feeling she gave him.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked politely.

"Not better than you I can see."

Justin laughed turning his attention back to Gina. "So I'll call you later?"

"K."

With one last kiss Gina got out of the car carry her large tote and waved bye as Justin pulled off waving bye to the two girls.

"What the hell is that about?" Vanessa churped as soon as Justin was out of earshot.

"What?" Gina made her way towards her building with Vanessa hot on her tail.

"What? What! Are you kidding me? You spent the night with him and now you're all lovely dovey and I get 'What' about the whole thing? Gina are you serious about this guy?"

"Nessa." Gina leaned against the elevator wall dragging out her annoucement as long as possible. Knowing it was killing her friend.

"What? Have you even slept with him yet?"

"No but..." putting her keys in the door she acted like she was preoccupied.

"WHAT! You haven't tested the goods yet? Why are you smiling like that! You better tell me now."

"I have a boyfriend." Gina said with a chesire cat size grin. Hearing herself say it sent waves of happiness through out her body, from head to toe and all the space in between.

Vanessa was quiet, something very unusual from her.

"Nessa say something."

"Justin is your boyfriend?" she asked somewhat mesmerized.

"No big bird is! Yes Justin!"

"Wow."

"Wow what do you mean wow." Gina dropped the bag she was carrying in front of the laundry room door. "Please say something."

"Are you sure you want to do this Gina? I mean he is Justin Timberlake. Player, King of Pop and all that good stuff that USWeekly comes up with it."

"I know girl, but I like him a lot and he likes me. Plus he wants me to meet his mom and his-"

"His mom!"

"Well you're coming with me and its not just to meet his mom. He's having a barbecue and invited us. All of us."

Vanessa narrowed her eyes at Gina.

"Gina, you're serious about him aren't you?"

Gina smiled looking up at her long time friend, her sister practically. "Yeah, I am"

Vanessa swung her arm over Gina shoulder as they sat down on her bed. "It's about time girl and I'm happy for you but I just hope you're ready for this."

Turning her body towards Vanessa Gina felt the sudden urge to convince her friend she was serious.
"I know the media Nes, trust me. And I know Justin has the rep of being a player. But he hasn't crossed the line once. Total gentleman, plus he wants me to meet his mom. You think he does that with every girl?"

Vanessa looked and soon realized that her friend was trying to convince herself more than her.

"I like him Nessa, I really do. I haven't like someone this much since-"

"Ok I get it and Im happy for you. Now let's call the girls and tell them about your new man!"



"Hey baby, have a good time?" Lynn watched as her one and only son strolled into the kitchen looking happy and rather tan. "I see you caught some sun where ever you're where."

"Malibu and yes I had a very good time." Justin walked over and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek before heading to the fridge to get something to drink.

"I see Malibu, what exactly is in Malibu or should I say who?"

"Gina has a beach house there" Justin answered still holding that smile he had since he entered the room.

"Really? And when do I get to meet this Gina? Besides on the phone."

"I invited her to the barbecue tonight to introduce her to everyone."

"Well that sounds serious."

Justin looked at his mom and nodded his head self-assuredly. "It is mom, it is."

© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007

My Girl by LaBellaAmor
My Girl

"Hey Gina are you- Ow!" Mandy walked into Gina's bedroom and was hit square in the face by a flying shirt that was followed by an agitated scream.

"I take it you're not ready yet?" she asked walking into the master closet. Gina was pushing hangers aside and there was a pile of clothes on the floor. "Nope not ready. Well at least now you had a pair of jeans on." she teased.

Gina turned towards Mandy with a desperate look on her face. "I just don't know what to wear." she pouted. "It's hot outside but I don't want to show up wearing something skimpy to meet his mom!"

Mandy laughed. "Why you so nervous? I'm pretty sure his mom is not going to judge you by what you have on."

Giving her a doubtful look Gina returned her attention to the task at hand. Finding something to wear.

"Well we need to leave in about 30 minutes so I suggest you hurry."

"Alright," she pulled out a red loose but kind of form fitting shirt with spaghetti straps and red trim. "How about this?"

"Oh I like that!" Vanessa said walking in followed by Layla "When did you buy this? You weren't with me when you got this."

"You know that will look really cute but I think it's too ummm too much red?" Layla added.

"That's true." Gina held the shirt up one last time before throwing in the growing pile on the floor "Argggg what am I gonna wear?"

"Well you could go like that." Vanessa teased pointing out the bra and jean outfit Gina had going on.

Mandy decided to take over, it was getting late and they had to get moving. "Ok everyone move. Let me figure this out."

The three girls backed up, giving Mandy more room to look over Gina's shirts. "So you're most definitely wearing those jeans?"

"Yeah."

"K so let's go simple, everyone reach for a short sleeve."

All four girls turned their head's up towards the rack of clothes and pulled something out.

First Gina looked down at the shirt she had in hand. "Oh this is cute."

She was holding an off white light weight top, similar to a peasant shirt but shorter and without the long sleeves. It also had a thick silver band across the top giving it a straight neck line.

"That is cute." Layla commented.

"Cool then I have it? This is nice right?"

"Yes!" all 3 girls said at once.

Gina carefully pulled the shirt over head, as to not mess up her hair. She decided to wear it down with some loose curls, it looked very natural.

"So how do I look?"

"Girl, you look good so let's go!" Layla stepped out of the closet, as Vanessa and Mandy grabbed onto Gina's hands.

"But what about shoes?"




"Dude don't worry, she'll be here soon."

Trace walked into the foyer to see Justin was, once again, looking out the window.

"I know I was just checking for parking. More people are here than I thought."

And he was making sure he could escort her in. There where way more people there than he expected, something he was not happy about. But being the nice guy he was he didn't complain. He just hoped that it would be a small get together not a full grown house party. He also knew the second he walked outside with Gina people where going to be watching them. He had no problem with it, he wanted everyone to know she was his girl. Ha ha that sounded nice, his girl. But she on the other hand might not feel so comfortable with all eyes on her.

Trace walked over to the window to see the abundance of cars "I know man, its crazy all people that showed up. Who did you tell about this thing?"

"Chris."

"Oh that explains it."

"Yeah and telling Lance explains the blondes."

Another fact Justin wasn't too happy about. People at the party thought Justin was still single, still playing around. Fake tans and tits where in his face every five minutes proved that. And since this morning was their first time going out in public together the media frenzy had yet to start. So this was all new and he was expecting a lot of people to be hella surprised. Gina wasn't a celebrity, granted her dad was in the business, but she wasn't a Paris or Bijou, she was an everyday girl.

"Is that them?" Trace asked tipping his beer towards the car pulling up the drive.

Justin immediately spotted Gina sitting in the passenger seat of the the white Mercedes Benz. "Yup, that's my girl." he answered reaching for the door knob before Trace stopped him.

"Slow down man, your girl?"



"We are so late." Layla commented from the back seat as Vanessa parked in one of the few available spots.

"What time is it?" Gina asked removing her seat belt.

"8:30pm."

"Damn G, is this a house party or a barbeque?" Vanessa commented looking at all cars as they got out of hers.

"Yeah Gina, look's like you'll be meeting more than just his mom." Mandy said adding her two cents.

Gina felt a few seconds of nervousness, which she quickly overcame, she has nothing to worry about as long as her girls where there it was all good. Besides she was here to be with Justin not these other people. Then again would Justin have time to be with her with all these other people here? Brushing off the feeling she walked towards the front of the car along with the rest of the girls.

"Here we go." she said as they started to walk towards the front door.

Layla spotted Justin and Chris coming out the front door "Oh look we have a welcoming party." she said only loud enough for the girls to hear her.


"Ladies! It's about time, Justin's going cra-" Justin quickly stepped out in front of Chris, slapping him upside the head.

"Hey thanks for coming." he greeted heading straight towards Gina. "Did you find the place ok?"

"Yeah." Gina could not get the smile off her face. It came the moment she seen him and it just stuck. The look on his face, one of pure happiness, didn't help either. He was sporting a pearly white smile of his own.

"Cool, great. Let's go inside." Justin ushered them into the house locking his finger with Gina's.

"The food and everything is out back Chris and Trace can show you guys where."

"Yup I can get ya drunk." Everyone laughed at Chris quick wit breaking into small talk as they headed towards the back. Gina was about to follow suit when she felt a slight tug on her hand. Looking back she saw Justin standing there, not moving an inch.

"Are we?" Gina was cut off when Justin pulled her straight into his arms, resting his arms around her waist.

"Im so glad you're here."

Gina smiled reaching her arms around his neck, "Im glad I am too."

Dipping his head down Justin placed a soft kiss on her lips, pulling her closer. After a few seconds their lips parted and they where full blown kissing in his front foyer, allowing anyone to walk in on them any moment. A fact that quickly entered Justin's mind.

"Whoa." he said pulling his head back to look at her. The look in her eyes didn't help the situation at all, it was one of pure lust. Then the fact that she was now biting her bottom lip made things even worst. Trying to get his hormones in check he gave a small peck on the lips making her smile.

"It's getting hot in here, huh?" she asked realizing that her body was practically on fire.

Justin laughed "Yeah, something like that." Stepping back but still holding onto one of her hands he licked his lips before taking a step towards the back of the house.

"Come on I want you to meet someone." he said pulling her in the opposite direction of the kitchen and down some stairs.

"Ok." she commented coolly but inside she was beginning to freak out. That kiss was, damn, if she had her way they would in his bedroom right now. That feeling alone was killing her.

But once she realized who exactly she was about to meet the feeling vanished and one of nervousness took on. She felt the butterflies take off at full speed and was trying her hardest to act casual. But who was she kidding she was hella scared! She was about to meet his mom, the woman who in his direct words was "His Best Female Friend!" 'Calm down Gina, it's not a big deal.' she encouraged herself.

"I'm really glad you came." Justin commented as they made their way down the hallway.

"Me too." Gina's response with a short answer. She was too busy trying to calm herself down inside to have a conversation.

"Hey you're not nervous are you?" Justin asked knowing very well she was. He could tell by the look she gave him. Shit he was nervous too, how couldn't he be. It was more than important to him that his mother like his girlfriend, her opinion matter a lot to him.

"A little." Gina confessed looking up towards Justin who held a silly grin on his lips.

Stopping he turned to face her, grabbing onto her other hand. "There's nothing to be worried about. I promise."

Gina let out a deep breath. "Ok, I'm being silly."

"Yes you are" he said letting go of one of her hands and continued walking. "Besides you have nothing to be nervous about. My mom's cool."

Gina gave him a smile hearing the music of the Temptations and voices coming from the room up a head. Justin gave her hand a squeeze and a wink before they entered. Automatically setting her mind at ease knowing that he was with her.


I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).
Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey
Ooooh.


There where about 5 people, all older adults, sitting around a card table and Gina spotted Justin's mom instantly it was almost instinct but more from the way the woman's eyes lit up upon seeing her.


"Hi!" came the woman's southern drawl. "You must be Gina."

Gina smiled, all of her butterflies flew away and this welcoming feeling washed over her.

"Hi Lynn?"

Lynn stood up greeting her with a warm hug. "You are so pretty!" The woman gushed causing Gina's cheeks to heat up.

"Thank you, it's nice to finally meet you."

"You too. Besides on the phone." Placing an arm around Gina's shoulder she introduced her to everyone at the table. Her husband Paul, their friends Patty and Jim visiting from Tennessee and Justin's manager Johnny.

Justin stood back and watched the interaction between the two women. He couldn't of been happier, it's like they where old friends, he could tell automatically that his mother liked Gina and vice-versa. Seeing them laugh together brought a smile to his face.

"So we are gonna head back upstairs." he interrupted before the conversation got into something long, like shopping.

"Oh ok, be sure to come back down before you leave Gina."

"I will."

Locking his fingers with Gina the two headed out the room to join the party going on upstairs.

"See that wasn't too bad." Justin commented as they back upstairs.

"No not at all. Your mom is very nice, I like her."

"Good, cause we like you too." Justin winked at her making her stomach do a little flip. "Ready to eat?" he asked opening the back door.

"Yup." she stepped out onto the patio turning her head away from him to look for the girls "I hope you made cheese- Wow"

Oh by LaBellaAmor
Oh

"Hey you ok?"

Ever have one of those moments when everything goes completely silent? You hear your own heart beating, the sound of you breathing? Add that feeling to the one that you would get standing in the middle of a mall butt-nekkid. That's exactly how Gina felt at the moment. Blue, brown, green they where all on her, staring, wondering, and ("No that bitch didn't"), giving her dirty looks.

"Gina?" Justin said a second time.

Snapping out of it Gina instantly heard all the noises rushing in. Music, people talking and laughing and the sound of water splashing all suddenly audible.

"Yeah." she said forcing a smile. 'I would be better if everyone wasn't staring at me.'

"Ignore them." Justin said reading her mind, along with the look on her face. "Come on, looks like the girls got a table over there."

Still holding onto to her hand they headed towards a table occupied by her three friends, Trace and JC. Justin could feel the eyes watching them, some of them trying to be discreet others not so much. Justin held on a little bit tighter feeling like he had to protect her or prevent her from running away.

"Hey there you guy's are." Mandy greeted cheerily.

Justin politely pulled out the patio chair for Gina to sit down and took a seat next to her. Again reaching to hold onto her hand, the need to protect her still inside of him.

"Did you guys eat yet?" Justin asked

"Nope, actually Chris went to get us all drinks. Gina I got you a Margarita, extra shot." Vanessa said smiling.

"Thanks girl." Gina said settling in, a little more comfortable now that she was amongst friends.

"That means you will be drunk off of one drink." Trace commented and JC nodded in agreement.

"I tried to tell her not to order you an extra shot but she wouldn't listen." JC flirtatiously looked in Vanessa direction who gave him a look of disbelief in return. "For real, Chris thinks extra means half a bottle."

"Hey I heard that!" Chris said walking towards the table, a tray full of drink's in hand "And it doesn't mean a half, it means a third."

Everyone at the table started laughing as Chris set the drinks down, serving Justin his last.

"This should help you out after that quickie."

Gina nearly spilled her drink, a huge smile instantly forming on her face. Carefully she brought it up to her lips, hoping to cover her amusement.

Justin laughed "Chris man I'm not you." he rebutted causing Gina to raise her eyebrows. Justin noticed right away and flashed her a quick wink, immediately giving her butterflies. Was he trying to tell her something?

Soon after the conversation took off and everyone really started enjoying themselves. Of course Chris continued his craziness about this and that, JC and Vanessa flirted and Trace was complaining about an ex-girlfriend. After about 45 minutes the food was finally ready and people began forming a line next to the buffet style tables.

"Should we help your mom with the food?" Gina asked seeing Lynn along with her friends setting the food out.

Justin smiled throwing his arm around Gina's shoulder. "Nah, it's all right." leaning in her gave a kiss on the side of the head. Feeling extra mushy for some reason.

"You are guys are too much." Vanessa commented on the little love feast. "I need some lovin too!" she pouted wrapping her arm around Gina.

"Awww. I got you girl." JC grabbed onto Vanessa's hand pulling her away from the couple laughing.

"Hey Justin!"

Gina turned her head in Justin's direction to see two women, one blonde and one brunette, standing in front of Justin. Immediately recognizing both of them.

"Umm Hey Cameron. How are you?" Justin asked surprised to see her there, obviously drunk. 'This is bad', he thought looking around for some type help.

Cameron smiled a wide toothy smile. "Soo good!" she said stretching out the words. "Whose this?" she asked now pointing towards Gina. Justin pulled Gina closer to him, feeling her tense up under his arm.

"Hi I'm Gina." 'Kill them will politeness' she thought extending her hand. Cameron looked down at it and returned her attention back up to Justin.

"She's your new friend?" she asked still ignoring the fact that Gina was standing right there.

Gina rolled her eyes, biting onto her bottom lip to keep herself from saying something she would regret later.

"Hi I'm Drew." the brunette shook Gina's hand with a warm smile. "Ignore her she's drunk."

"Drewwww I am so not!"

Just then Vanessa walked up beside them holding a plate of food.

"Sup?" she asked looking in Cameron's direction. "Y'all gonna eat?" she smiled towards Gina and Justin trying to get a read on the situation "You don't want all the food to be all gone."

All three girls had seen Cameron approach the couple but decided only to send Vanessa over so it didn't appear like an ambush. Mandy had actually spotted her when she first showed up, looking Justin the whole time, but she didn't say anything. Instead she bumped her knee into Layla's under the table who then informed Vanessa by discreetly dropping her napkin. They didn't tell Gina though, they didn't want ruin the night.

"Yeah come on babe, let's grabbed some grub." Justin flashed Drew a tight smile before turning away from Cameron with his arm still around Gina.

"Nice meeting you Gina." Drew said politely as the couple walked away.

Gina turned her head back and flashed her a quick smile. "You too." Then, not able to stop herself, she looked Cameron dead in the eyes before returning her attention forward.

"I can't believe that bitch just looked at me that way!" Cameron said a little bit too loud drawing more attention her way.

Drew latched her arm onto Cameron's pulling her towards the back gate "Come on we are leaving."

"Why? I need to talk to Justin!"

"No you need to go home, you're drunk and about to make an ass out of yourself."

"Fuck her!" Cameron said loudly. "Fuck GINA!"



"Well that was interesting." Chris said approaching the now silent couple.

Justin gave Gina a small smile, but inside he was steaming. He had never felt so angry, embarrassed and worried all at the same time. He wanted to go give Cameron a piece of his mind and if Drew hadn't drag her out of there he probably would have.

"Well I don't know about you two, but I'm hungry." Gina grabbed a plate and handed it to Justin before grabbing her own and making her way over to Mandy and Layla.

"Damn J looks like you won't be scoring any time soon."

"Fuck you Chris." Removing his hat Justin ran his hand over his head frustrated. "I can't believe that drunk bitch had the fucken nerve to show up here! Who the fuck does she think she is?"

Chris placed a hand on Justin shoulder. "Your ex man and you pick them so well." Chris gave him a pat on the back for support. "Come on let's go grab a beer and some food. I heard your grandma's cobbler is almost gone."

Justin let out a small chuckle looking over in Gina's direction. "Do you think she's pissed?"

"I don't know, I didn't hear what happen. All though everyone staring at you did."

"Fuck them. I'm not worried about them. I worried about her."

"Well then you better get to work." Chris nodded his head in Gina's direction and Justin took the hint, slowly making his way over there.


"So what did the bitch say?" Mandy asked in low voice, hoping the people around them wouldn't hear.

"Nothing coherent, homegirl was drunk." Layla answered instead of Gina. But she didn't mind she didn't feel like having the conversation in the first place. She just wanted to sit down and get out of view. She could really feel the eyes burning holes in the back of her head.

"Really." Mandy continued scooping some potato salad onto her plate. "Well fuck her. Who the fuck invited her anyway."

"I don't know, but I know who didn't un-invite her, Justin. He saw her when she came in."

Gina rolled her eyes, you think her friends would have told her hat her man's ex was there.

"Yeah, but maybe he didn't want to cause anything." Layla said optimistic. "I mean he did introduce you at least right Gina?"

Gina let out a small "Mmm." not wanting to answer the question.

"Don't tell me he didn't!" Layla couldn't believe her ears. "Gina! Did he tell her you where-"

"Hey you guys finding everything ok?" Justin interrupted only hearing bits of their conversation as he approached, but hearing enough.

"Umm yeah, thanks."

"Gina you good?" he asked seeing her pre-occupied with picking the cucumbers out of the salad.

"Yeah I'm good." she answered still not looking at him.

"G?"

Finally she turned her head towards him "Yeah?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see your pretty face." Ok that was the worst line ever, Justin thought, laughing at his own cornyness. "For real though, you all set? Need something to drink?"

Gina gave him a tight smile as her two friends let out little awwws at Justin's comment. Pretty face my ass, she thought, well at least he didn't step away from me when she walked up to us. Nope he kept his arm around me. Fuck her.

"Umm yeah can you grab me something?"

"K. I'm gonna grab some food to before its all gone."

Gina nodded as Justin walked towards the head of table, yelling something about cobbler.

"You ok Gina?" Layla asked as the three made their way back to the table where Vanessa was sitting solo.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine. You seem pissed off."

The three girls sat down and Vanessa immediately pushed a fresh Margarita in front of Gina.

"You sure?"

"Just let's not talk about it ok guys. Really I just want to have a good time."

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Mandy said raising her glass to toast. "Fuck her!" she announced which all 4 of them repeated toasting.

Gina smiled, knowing everything would be all right as long as she had her friends.

"Who are we fucking?" Trace asked returning to his seat, Justin and Chris not too far behind.

"No one here." Gina said a little too quick almost causing Justin to drop his piece of cobbler.

Everyone tried his or her hardest not to laugh but it was use. Especially with Chris there.

"Justin man, it's ok!"

Laughing everyone began to get settled into their meal, including Gina and Justin who both settled in comfortably next to each other.

Bringing his fork up to Gina's mouth Justin said, "Now this is the best cobbler you will ever taste."



About an hour later everyone was full and having a good time. The party was really getting started and more people seem to be gravitating towards them introducing themselves to the new girls. They met some really cool people not to mention hot guys.

Before they knew it all the tables and food was cleared away and the patio had turned into a small dance floor, well small to Justin's house standards, a good 30 people where all ready out there.

Justin had gotten up to use the bathroom leaving the girls alone with Trace.

"She's the ex." Trace commented pointing out the girl dancing rather provocatively with some dude.

"Oh." Layla said watching the girl get down, very much off beat.

"Yup she played me with one of her co-stars. But her lost." Trace tossed back a shot a Jack Black that had been sitting in front of him for the past hour.

"What's with y'all? Inviting all your ex's." Mandy asked confused.

Gina laughed not wanting to go there. She needed to get up and dance and she could tell Vanessa was just itching to get out of her seat.

"Well let's show her what she lost." she said reaching for Traces hand.

"Huh?" But before Trace could object Gina all ready had him by the hand and was leading him into the crowd of dancing people.

"Hey wait up!" Layla put down her drink and quickly got up to join her friends.

"Gina girl, I'm not really a dancer." he said when she stopped in the middle of the crowd. Traces looked around realized all 4 girls had surrounded him. A pleasant grin forming on his face.

"But I can just stand here."

Gina laughed "Don't think about it buddy." she said moving her body to Sean Paul beat. Trace laughed as she and Mandy traded spaces, Mandy now occupying the space in front of him, something he was not complaining about. Gina knew right away that Mandy was about to teach Trace a thing or two about dancing. The other three girls danced together, all moving on beat. Guys and girls alike started watching them, including Justin.

"She got some moves." JC said walking up him.

Justin smiled proudly "Yeah she does."

"She's a hot girl Justin, you sure you can handle that?"

Justin gave him a look of disbelief. "Come on now. You know me better than that."

"Yeah then why is that dude about to take your place."

Justin turned his head to see a guy with spiky black hair approaching the group of girls along with two other men. Immediately he felt a bit of jealously but it was immediately pushed away when Chris slithered his way towards them, stopping in the middle of the group. Gina must have felt Justin's eyes on her because right after Chris' arrival she was looking in his direction.

"Duty calls my friend." JC commented seeing the look that Gina was throwing Justin.

Justin set down his drink and made his way through the crowd of people his eyes locked on Gina's the entire time. He didn't even hear the 2-3 girls who asked him to dance, the hellos and great party shout outs, he just heard the music and her.

Instantly Justin's hands where drawn across Gina's shoulders stepping right into beat with her. A sexy smile on his lips. "Hey."

Gina smiled back but instead of greeting him like he expected she placed a long awaited kiss on his lips leaving him with the sweet taste of alcohol before she turning her body around and continue dancing. As the Ciara beat started she grinded her body against his, Justin tried to keep himself from getting over excited but it was just too hard especially the way she would pop her ass to the beat. For a minute he wasn't sure he could handle her.


Oh, 'round here we ridin' slow
We keep it gutta, you should know
Gettin' crunk off in tha club we gets low, oh
Oh (oh), all my ladies to tha flo'
Handle it ladies back it up
Gettin crunk up in tha club we gets low, oh


Over an hour later the couple was still dancing. Other's had come and gone but they remained. Both dancers at heart. Gina couldn't help but laugh at Justin dancing in front of her rapping to the popular 50 Cent song. The words normal would have caused her to blush but with the mixture of alcohol and happiness in her system she sang right back to him.


Girl what we do (what we do)
And where we do (and where we do)
The things we do (things we do)
Are just between me and you (oh yeah)


Gina laughed even more when Justin started using his hands to express himself adding to the cute factor he had going on. Soon almost everyone was watching the couple interact. The connection between them more than obvious to everyone there.


"Wow are they ever gonna stop?" Vanessa asked sipping her ice tea as she sat next to JC at the table.

"I don't know, but they sure are having a good time."

"Yeah, I haven't seen her like that in a while. She really looks happy." And that was the truth, Vanessa hadn't really seen Gina this serious about guy in a long time. It was a good sight to see.

"So what about you?"

"Me?" she asked looking at JC a bit confused.

"Are you having a good time?"

"Yeah, this party was hot. I had a really good time."

"Yeah it is kinda dying down."

"Yep."

The two stayed quiet for a few seconds before both went to spoke at the same time.

"Do you-"

"You wanna-"

Vanessa blushed "You go ahead."

JC couldn't help but smile at her. "You wanna dance?"

Nodding her head the two stood up and made their way to the patio turned dance floor, Gina smiled the second she spotted the two.

"Tonight was fun." she said feeling Justin's eyes on her as they slow danced.

"Yeah I had a good time. But I'm a little beat from dancing so long. Girl you got moves."

Gina smiled "What's wrong afraid you can't handle it? Can't keep up?" she teased

Pulling her closer Justin chuckled before leaning towards her ear "Can YOU handle it?"

Gina felt her heart speed up hearing Justin sensual words, for a second she actually questioned herself, could she handle it?


"It's getting late, I think we should head out." Mandy said looking around the table. Gina had just came back from saying good bye to Justin's mom and they where practically the only ones left.

Layla stood up, stretching her arms along the way. "Yeah I'm beat, you coming Gina?"

"Coming where?" Justin asked as he walked up to the table with a bottle of water in hand.

"It's getting late-" Vanessa started before Justin cut her off

"Oh I can drop her off."

All 3 girls smiled at Justin suggestion knowing damn well that he had no intention of dropping her off no where.

"I mean if that's cool with you?" he asked directing his attention towards Gina.

"Yeah that's fine. You guys cool with driving back?"

"Yeah yeah, go have you're fun." Mandy teased picking up her belongings. "Call us in the morning."

"Or afternoon." Layla chimed in as the girls started to leave.

"I will, bye." Gina smiled watching the girls leave before turning to Justin. "You're not dropping me off." she stated simply with a complete look of seriousness.

"I'm not?" a small sexy grin started to creep on Justin lips.

"Nope."

"And why is that?" he asked taking a step closer

"Because you." Gina said also taking a step forward poking Justin in the chest "have been drinking."

Ok that was not the words he expected to hear. "Oh."

Gina laughed picking up the empty cups from the tables. "Plus, I need to help you clean up."

"Clean up? I have people who do that."

Gina raised her eyebrows at him. "Oh really?"

"Yeah his names Trace." Justin laughed causing Gina to as well.

"Oh." Gina put the cups back down and turned to face him. "So what should we do?"



Gina sat on Justin's bed fidgeting with the bottom of her shirt, Crossing and then uncrossing her legs she rubbed her palms against her jeans trying to calm herself down. This was it, she thought, the moment has come. Literally. Arg, Gina scolded herself, trying to get those dirty thoughts out of her head. 'Stop from acting like a 16 year old virgin, you've done this before.' She thought trying to calm herself down. Letting out a deep breath she let her body fall back onto the bed. Looking up towards the ceiling she wonder if this was the right thing to do. Last time she couldn't make this decision because her mind was telling her one thing and her body would be telling her something else. But right now they both where saying the same thing, it was the right time. But the fact that she had been drinking could have been clouding her judgement a little.


Justin splashed some more cold water on his face looking up at his reflection in the mirror. He needed to calm down, being nervous could only lead to things going wrong. Horribly wrong, like early arrival or not even getting...'Oh God', Justin thought trying to wash all the negatives thoughts away with more cold water. Checking himself out in the mirror he wondered if he should throw some basketball shorts over his boxers. He didn't want to be popping out at the wrong moment. Literally. Arg! Justin splashed some more cold water on his face. Calm down, calm down.


After what felt like forever Gina heard Justin's bathroom door open and immediately sat up, her head spinning thanks to her sudden movement. He just rounded the corner when she eyes locked on his body, he was wearing a white tank top with red gym shorts and gray boxer shorts she could see peaking out top.

"Hey." he said watching her check him out. "You don't have clothes."

"Huh?" Gina finally looked him in the eye when she heard something about her clothes.

"Clothes. To change into." Justin said smiling at the fact she was checking him out.

"Oh, right umm."

"You could sleep naked I don't mind."

"What!"

Justin laughed as did Gina when she realized he was teasing her. "Come on I'll get you something to wear." Pulling her off the bed Justin brought her over to one of his many closets.

Turning to face her he noticed the curious look in her eyes. "What?" he asked handing her the clothes.

"Nothing."

Justin gave her a flirtatious wink causing her to bite on to her bottom lip to keep from attacking his. "The bathroom is over there." he said pointing over his shoulder to the oversize master bathroom at the end of the small hallway. "Towels, all that. If you need anything just call me."

"Ok."

Gina stared at him as he stood in front of her, blocking her path. She got chills as he slowly licked his bottom lip looking her up and down and back up again. Damn, did he know what he was doing to her! If he didn't stop thing's where gonna get hot and heavy right here in his closet.

"Did you want me to change right here? Or did you tell where the bathroom was for a reason?" Gina couldn't help but giggle when Justin eyes fell onto her cleavage. Men, if it's not ass it's the boobs.

Justin snapped out of his trance and stepped aside "Oh sorry." he said watching her walked towards the bathroom. Gina turned her head and saw him eyeing her butt. Men.

Damn! Justin adjusted himself in his shorts. Hoping that she didn't catch on to his sudden peak in hormones. It's just she looked so damn hot just standing there. Walking towards the bed he pulled the sheets down and dimmed the lights. Immediately realizing that the setting was looking way too obvious. Quickly he moved to the stereo to put on some music before she came out of the bathroom.


Let's get it on...


Shit! Justin quickly moved to change the song knocking over some CD's. Dammit, he said out loud putting on the Cold Play CD. You could never go wrong with Cold Play. Finally, feeling somewhat settled, Justin sat on the edge of his bed wondering what Gina was doing in there. In his bathroom, for some reason that brought a smile to his face. He liked the fact that she was spending the night in his house, in his room and his bed. In his mind he knew that even if they didn't have sex tonight just the fact that she was there would be good enough for him. Even though his body was screaming the exact opposite. Sex, sex, sex, which reminded him. Condoms?


Gina swished the mouthwash around her mouth before spitting it into the sink. Looking herself over in the mirror she smiled at her new attire. A pair of black boxer briefs, folded over a few times to keep from falling off and a black tank top. She had to keep her bra on because the shirt was way too big for her and since Justin all ready seen her in a bikini it was no big deal. The only thing she needed was a hair clip, which she left in Vanessa's car. Her hair didn't look bad at all, actually it looked kind of sexy. Her curly had all fallen into pieces and looked nice. Taking a deep breath she walked towards the door both nervous and excited about what was waiting on the other side.


Justin rummaged through the nightstand hoping to god to find one in there. One just one please! Moving over the other nightstand on the opposite side of the bed he reached in and pulled over an entire strip full. Thank you god, he thought letting out a sign of relief, hearing giggles coming from the other side of the room he quickly dropped them back into the draw pushing it shut with his leg.

"You dropped one." Gina said smiling ear to ear.

Justin looked down, seeing nothing on the floor. He was caught.

Gina laughed some more at Justin now red cheeks. "Got cha." she said walking over bed taking a seat.

"Ha ha real funny" he said with a devilish look in his eyes watching as he watched her looked around his room. Taking in surroundings. "At least we get to sleep in a bed this time."

"Yeah, but my floor wasn't that bad." Gina watched Justin walk over to the stereo, his body seemed to be the perfect male form.

"Do you like Cold Play?" he asked walking over to the bed.

"Of course." Gina didn't know what to say and could tell Justin didn't either. So she decided to lighten up the mood.

"Do you think you're lucky?" she asked bringing one of her legs onto the bed, getting more comfortable. Justin gave her a look of curiosity, before making his way over to her, sitting down in front of her.

Looking her up and down before he returned his gaze to hers. "Very."

Gina could feel her heart beat when she felt Justin leaned into her, not breaking eye contact all at. The rate increased the instant she felt Justin's hand pulling her calve, causing her leg to now lay flat. Turning his body towards hers, he leaned in and placed a small kiss on her lips before pulling back. "Do you?" he asked waiting for her reaction.

She could see the desire and lust behind his eyes and could not form a word of her own, she had to have him. Gina pressed her lips against his, a long meeting of lips the caused every nerve in Justin body to vibrate. Pressing into her Justin caused her to fall back against the pillows his lips never leaving her as their tongues danced together heating up the moment. Gina brought her other leg up onto his lap feeling his desire for her beneath her thigh cause her to moan and him to smile. Justin pulled his face back a little bit and stared into her eyes. Gina looked back not knowing why he stopped. Lifting her head she went in for another kiss but he pulled back, a look of seriousness across his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked completely confused.

"Nothing, nothing at all." he answered simply.

"Ok?" Gina looked at him suspiciously, wondering what his next move would be. "Why'd you stop."

"Cause I like you Gina, a lot."

Even more confused Gina repeated the question "Ok, so why'd you stop?" she asked again.

Justin brought his body onto the bed, resting comfortably on top of her. She could fell just then how much he liked her. Brushing some hair away from her face he placed a soft kiss on her lips causing her she to close her eyes.

"I want this to be right Gina, special."

Gina just searched his eyes, trying to understand what was going on.

"We've been drinking and I just, I want it to be special."

Then it hit her. "Oh."

Justin smiled giving her another small kiss on the lips. "Can you say something other than Oh?"

Gina smiled, a million thoughts flooding her brain, she had no idea what to say.

"Gina?"

"Yeah?"

"Your ok right? I mean I just don't want to rush things."

Justin words caused Gina to smile even wider running a hand up his back she pulled him closer to her, kissing him. For a second Justin thought she was completely ignoring his little speech but then she pulled away. A look of contentment on her face.

"Thank you."
Rock Your Body by LaBellaAmor
Rock Your Body



"I can't do it."

Justin looked up from his cup of coffee to see his best friend looking at him like he just told him the world was about to end.

"What do you mean you can't do it?" Trace couldn't believe his ears. "Have you even looked at that body? I could do it and she wouldn't even have to be in the room!"



"You didn't do it!" Layla could not believe what she just heard.

Grabbing a pillow Gina covered her face trying to block out her friends rambling.

"That's it he's gay. There's no other explanation!"

"I heard he was bi once." Vanessa said confused about the situation like everyone else. "And why did you say thank you again?"

"Ahh Nessa, I don't know. It's the first thing that came out my mouth. Maybe for not taking advantage?"

Vanessa gave Gina a look of disbelief.

"He's not bi." Mandy finally spoke up "He's just, scared?"



"Justin dude seriously what's going on."

Justin put his empty coffee mug in the sink, after finishing his 2nd cup. He was so tired this morning from not getting any sleep. And it wasn't from being sexed all night; it was from thinking up excuses to why he wasn't! This was crazy.

"Yo Justin!"

Justin snapped out of his thoughts to see Trace still staring at him like he had 4 heads.

"I can't do it man, I just can't."



Vanessa pulled the pillow away from Gina. "Gina, mija what's going on?"

"I don't know, I truly don't know."

"Ok wait let me get this straight. You were making out, on his bed, ready to do the dirty and he stops because he says he likes you?" Layla wanted to make sure she had the story straight because it sounded just, wrong.

"Yup that basically sums it up."

"Ok are you suppose to be his girlfriend or what?"

"See that's the thing at the barbecue he never introduced me as his girlfriend."

"Yeah but he had no problem showing you off as one."

"That's true."

"Plus hello the whole introduction to his mom." Mandy added. "Not to mention didn't he ask you out?"

"Technically, he asked me if I was his "girl", " Gina said using her finger to quote the word girl.

"Girl, girlfriend, fuck buddy. Who cares!" Vanessa couldn't believe this. "He friggin took you out and treated you like damn Cinderella, you guys spent the night together in Malibu-"

"But we didn't do anything that night either! Plus we where drinking a fact he also pointed out last night."

"Gina, please. This is bullshit and you need to say something. Does he want to be with you or what? Cause if you not homegirl you need to move on."

Sighing, Gina closed her eyes. This was not what she wanted to hear, but it was what she needed to hear. It was the truth, something was going on with Justin and she needed to know what it was. Before she got hurt.



"What do you mean you can't?" Trace watched Justin as he sat down across from him, rubbing his hands over his head (something he did a lot when he was stressed). "What you couldn't get it up?"

"Trace please."

"Well, what the fuck then!"

"It's just, man I don't know. I don't want to get caught up."

"What do you mean, you don't want a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, well no, I just, -" Justin let out a groan and rested his head in his hands.

"Dude why the sudden change of heart."

"Cameron-"

"Oh god."

"I just don't want to go through all that again Trace man. The break ups, the fighting, the drama. I'm better off playing the field."

"Have you had any of that with Gina yet?"

"No, but I don't want too. That's the point! I like what we have going on right now, -"

"And by having sex?" Trace interrupted

"More feelings get involved."

Trace laughed, "Dude you introduced her to your mom."

"I introduce a lot of people to my mom."

"Come on man." Trace rolled his eyes at Justin's excuse "Why are you so damn stubborn? You got a good thing going with this girl and you're gonna fuck it up."

"How?"

"Justin, the girl has needs too. Especially from what you told me. She's gonna have to get it from someone."

Justin took a deep breath, once again running his hand over his head. He didn't like the sound of Gina being with someone else at all. Jealousy was a big problem for him, and the fact that he all ready felt a twinge of jealousy for a girl he hadn't even slept with bothered him a lot.

"Fuck!" he yelled, letting out his frustration "I don't what I'm gonna do."



Gina looked up at the clock seeing it was all ready 5:30pm and she still hadn't spoken to Justin. The girls had all left leaving her alone with her thoughts. The fact that she hadn't spoken to Justin since he dropped her off really didn't help, she didn't get it. They stayed up all night listening to music and talking. In the morning he seemed normal, nothing seemed wrong at all. He even woke up before her to make coffee. 'That was sweet', Gina thought her mind flooded with idea's. 'But maybe he always make coffee and I just happen to be there? Then what was up with the kiss he gave me when I got out of the car?' Gina thought back to when Justin dropped her off that morning. Trying to remember if anything seemed off, but she couldn't come up with anything. 'He kissed me then said he'll call me later.' she thought looking at the clock once again. Not able it it anymore Gina got up to get her cell phone. If he wasn't gonna call her, she was gonna call him. But the second she pulled it off of the nightstand it rang.

"Hey" she answered immediately not even bothering to look at the caller-id.

"Sup, what are you doing?" Vanessa voice came through the other end sending a feeling of disappointment through Gina's body.

"Nothing."

"He still hasn't called?"

"Nah."

Vanessa hated hearing her friend sound so depressed over a guy. Gina had been through this all before that's why she'd stop taking men seriously, then Justin happen. "Gina forget about him ok?"

"Nessa."

"I don't mean forever I mean for now. For today, I'm pretty sure he's off doing some music thing." Vanessa was trying to convince her friend to cheer up. "Go out, do something. Tonight we are all hitting a club ok?"

Gina took in a deep breath, trying to regain some sort of control. "Yeah, ok. I'm gonna hit the gym. I'll call you when I get back. Where are we going?"

"Concord. Be ready by 11"

"K bye."

"Gina?"

"Yeah?"

"Cheer up ok?"

Gina smiled "Ok, talk you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Gina hung up the phone and went straight to her closet. Walking past her stereo she flipped it on, hoping the music would drown out her thoughts. Grabbing pair sweats, she threw them on along with a t-shirt and matching hoody. But stullt the thought's of Justin still fresh in her mind. 'What was I thinking anyway?' she questioned herself. 'I met him at a club. He's a celebrity!' Putting on her sneakers she made her way to the front door. 'Besides he might be busy.' Grabbing her cell phone off of the nightstand she went to turn the stereo off. Just as she was about to the DJ's voice came through the speakers.

And here's a new one by Snoop Dog featuring Mr. JT. It's called Signs
I'm not sure what I see
Cupid don't fuck wit me!
Are you telling me this is a sign?
She's looking in my eyes, now I see no other guys
Are you telling me this is a sign? (OHHH!!!)


It was no use, he was everywhere, she could not get him out of her mind. 'Damn what the hell is wrong with me!' Turning off the radio she left the room and headed out the front door, the sound of Justin's voice still fresh in her mind.



Justin twirled his cell phone around in his hand thinking of what he was going to say. He missed her, there was no question there, he missed her a lot. Little things she did kept popping up in his head, making him smile. Damn was she a good girl, his girl. Supposedly.

"Dude just call her." Trace walked out onto the patio to see Justin sitting there alone.

"I'm going too."

"Good stop being so fucken stubborn. Just see where it goes, stop analyzing shit."

"Yeah, I know." After a good talking to by his childhood friend Justin realized how much of idiot he was being. He liked Gina, a lot and yeah risks where involved, but he was willing to take those risks.

"Call who?" Chris asked coming up the backwalk, Gatorade in one hand, basketball in the other.

"Gina." Trace said answering instead of Justin.

"You still haven't hit that?"

"Chris please man." Justin didn't like hearing him talk about Gina that way.

"Dude, hit it and move on. Damn it's not like you're gonna marry the chic."

"Chris, shut the fuck up." Trace hated the way Chris was when it came to woman and sex. He was just so ignorant sometimes. Yeah he came across as the goofy one, but that was just a ploy to get what he wanted. And it always seemed to work too.

"Fuck you Trace." Turning his attention towards Justin Chris passed him the ball. "Ready to get your ass kicked?"

Justin laughed, "Like that would ever happen." Putting his cell phone down he got up and the two headed towards the basketball court. 'I'll call her later,' he thought to himself. 'once I figure out what to say.'



Gina looked in her rearview mirror as she waited for the light to change at the intersection. It was getting late and after a day of working out and light shopping she still couldn't get her mind off of Justin. So she finally decided to call him. Turning down the radio she put the wireless earpiece on and hit the send button on phone. After 4 rings she got his machine and decided to leave a message.

"Hey J what up? I wanted to see what you where doing. I'm gonna go out with the girls tonight so I just wanted to say hi. Talk to you later. Ciao"

Hanging up the phone she let out a sigh of relief. Her job was done, now the ball was in Justin's court.




"See this is cool right?" Mandy looked over to Layla who was busy checking out the scene.

"Yeah, it's all right. What time is Gina suppose to be here?"

"She said she'd be here around 12, something about not knowing what to wear." Vanessa said looking around as well.

"Justin." Mandy chimed in knowing exactly what Gina's real problem was. "Has she even spoken to him yet?"

"I don't know I didn't ask, just in case he didn't call. Why rub it in right?"

"Look there she is." Mandy spotted Gina coming through the entrance of the VIP room.

Vanessa and Layla looked over in the same direction. One surprised at what she saw, the other happy.

"Damn, guess she got over him quick." Layla said watching Gina stroll over to their table.

Vanessa smiled "Our girl is back."


Gina could feel the eyes watching her as she made her way over to her friends. She took extra special time getting ready to go out tonight. She didn't like the fact she sulking over a guy and wanted to do anything she could to get Justin out of her head. So tonight she was gonna be dancing the night away with her girls. Sporting her $400.00 black strappy Jimmy Choos, they added that extra something she needed tonight, with low-rider jeans and red sleeveless silk top with a deep v-neckline showing just enough cleavage. She looked good and her confidence was showing.

"Hey Ladies, what'd I miss?" she asked taking a seat.

"Obviously not Justin." Layla said taking in Gina's outfit. She always manages to pull off that classy yet sexy look everytime.

"Let's not even go there. She's here to have fun." Mandy waved down the waitress ordering all a round of drinks.

"So this place is pretty hot." Gina said looking around at all the familiar Hollywood faces.

"Yeah and its not a place to lounge it's a place to dance."

Gina nodded her head agreeing with Vanessa. The dance floor was all ready packed with people and the music was good. "This is my kind of place."



Justin pulled down his hat before stepping of the truck. He could all ready see the photographers waiting outside the back entrance of the club and knew that he would be blinded if he didn't shield his eyes better. He didn't know what he was doing there in the first place. It was JC's idea to go out tonight and after hearing Gina's message he thought it was a good idea. A decision he was suddenly regretting. He wanted to call her, but before he knew it. It was late and now here he was, about to go into a club filled with women trying to get into his pants. Not the best time to call her.



Gina laughed as she watched Layla "get low" to the music, the guy behind her having a little bit of a hard time keeping up. Gina had not danced with anyone so far, not that she didn't want to, she was there to have a good time, not to meet anyone and be bothered with him trying to kick it to her. Just then Gina felt someone tap on her shoulder, she spoke too soon. Turning around in seat she was met with a pair of very inviting eyes coming from a very attractive face.

"Hi." the guy yelled over the music. Motioning to the empty spot next to Gina "Is anyone?-"

"No go ahead sit down." Vanessa said inviting their new friend to join them. Gina picked up her drink as the man took a seat beside her.

"Thanks." their new friend said smiling directly at her. 'Damn he had a nice smile.' Gina thought but then quickly returned to her drink.

"I'm Vanessa and this is my girl Gina."

"My name's Jay."

Gina started coughing, almost choking, when she heard him introduce himself. Vanessa smiled widely knowing just what was going through her friend's mind.

"Are you ok?" Jay asked as Gina reached for a napkin.

"Yeah I'm fine, went down the wrong way." she returned her drink to the table. "So what do you go Jay?"

"Act, I'm an actor."



"You having a good time Justin?" the blonde girl asked him as he sat in the back of the booth talking to Pharrell.

Justin turned his head to the stranger at his table and nodded his head before going back to his conversation. He didn't want to be rude, but he didn't even know the girl and wasn't trying to.

"Oh that's cool. I just wanted to see if you wanted to dance." she pressed on.

Justin ignored her acting as if the music was too loud to hear.

"So yeah man, hopefully I can get down to VA and we can lay a few tracks down."

"Whenever is good, just let me know man." Pharrell looked over the blonde girl now dancing in front of their table. "What's up with you man, why you ain't tryna get with that." he asked Justin looking in the girls direction.

"Nah man, not tonight."

Pharrell laughed. "I feel you, but if you don't mind?"

Justin smiled catching the hint. "Not at all, go for it."

Pharrell got up and grabbed the girls hand not saying a word. He didn't have too, she was willing to go regardless if he asked or not. Just as Pharrell was walking away Trace approached the table with three shots in his hands. Placing two in front of Justin, who raised his eyebrows in response, before sitting down. Justin had a bit too much to drink tonight and this was just adding fuel to the fire.

"Ok, I'm about to tell you something but you have to drink those first." Trace said bracing himself for Justin's reaction. He had to tell him before he found out on his own or from someone other than him.

Justin gave Trace a look of suspicion before raising one of the shot glasses and downing it contents.

"Whew." he yelled feeling the liquid burn its way through his system. Picking up the other glass he raised towards his friend.

"Come on man, drink up too!" he said laughing before throwing back the shot. "DAMN! That shit is nasty."

Justin squeezed his eyes shut, feeling the liquid burn, before opening them again.

"Ok man, what did you want to tell me?" he asked feeling a little light headed.

"Gina's here."

Immediately the smile fell from Justin's face, grabbing the shot sitting in front of Trace he threw it back without thinking. Hoping it would soften the blow.

"Where is she?"



Gina laughed as Vanessa and Jay danced in front of her. The two where hitting it off really well even though Jay's intended target was Gina. He could tell she wasn't interested by the distance she kept. So he decided to make friends with her friends instead, hoping that would lead them closer. He smiled the second she started laughing, she had a beautiful smile. 

Moving towards her Jay put himself in the middle of the two girls. Vanessa noticed Gina taking a step back so she turned him in her direction with some sneaky dance moves. Winking  "thank you" Gine decided to call it a night and made her way back to the table. She was a little tired from all the dancing and needed a break. She was two feet away when she practically jumped out of her skin feeling someone grab onto her arm.

"What the - Justin?"




Gina felt her heart begin to race the minute she saw Justin's face. He looked a little upset but also happy to see her. She couldn't tell which was an act or which was not. But then he smiled, making her fall for the later.

"Hey." she said even though he could hardly hear her over the music.

He tried his hardest to remain calm, not to over react but he couldn't help but feel a little pissed off. He was watching her on the dance floor for a good 3 minutes before she walked off. He could tell she was just having a good innocent time. But the fact that another guy was trying to get with her made him feel over the top jealous. He was the one who put himself in this situation, if he would just called her thing would have been different. Nothing he could do about that except try to fix it.

Smiling he ran his fingers down her arm interlacing his them with hers then he placed a soft kiss on the side of her head.

"I didn't know you where gonna be here." he said leaning closer to her as they made their way over to the table.

Gina sat down in the booth and he slid in next to her. His hand locked with hers the entire time.

"I tried calling you earlier but you didn't pick up." she said leaning into him "Did you get my message?"

"Oh I couldn't find my cell phone till a few hours ago. I thought you where all ready out." Ok he lied, he had heard he message but didn't know what to say when he called her. Now that was something he'd have to make up for it.

"Hey why'd you leave us out there?"

The couple turned to see Jay and Vanessa taking a seat across from them. Justin immediately moved closer to Gina, resting his arm behind her.

"I was thirsty." Gina said all of sudden feeling a bit awkward . "J do you know Jay?" she asked turning to face Justin.

"Hey how you doing man?" Jay shook Justin's hand. Both obviously checking out the competition.

"Hey, you where in that football movie right?" Justin asked not sounding impressed at all.

"Yeah, Friday Night Lights. What about you I heard you where doing some acting of your own."

Justin smiled and just nodded knowing that was a low blow since both films hadn't been released yet.

"Yeah, but I'm working another album now." Ha now top that.

Jay turned his attention towards Gina now, ignoring Justin completely.

"So come on girl, you wanna get back out there?"

Justin couldn't help but laugh biting down onto his lower lip. This guy has to be fucken blind or stupid.

"Nah I think I'm gonna sit this one out." Gina replied politely, feeling the tension rise.

"Come on Jay." Vanessa grabbed his hand before he could protest "Let's show them how it's done."

Gina smiled as the two headed towards the dance floor feeling a bit guilty. Jay looked back, waving her over and smiling. He just had to add that in there didn't he.

"He your friend?" Justin asked turning his head towards her.

Gina gave Justin a smile, happy to be alone again. "No, we just met him tonight."

"Oh really?" 

She could tell that he was teasing her now but she did sense a bit of jealousy on his part.

"Yes really."

"Listen Gina about last night."

Just then the beat to Like I Love You came through the speakers causing them both to smile and him to slightly blush.

"Come on get up I love this song!" Gina said standing up.

Justin laughed standing up as well. Grabbing onto her hand he flashed her that trademark smile "Come on girl."

As soon as Justin's feet touched the dance floor all eyes where on him.

"Ayo Justin!" JC called out, waving them over from the middle of the crowd. Gina could feel everyone watching them as Justin's arms wrapped around her shoulders. She could see JC and Trace saying something but the music was so loud that she couldn't make it out. Justin put his hand under her chin pulling her attention to him.

"Just something about you" he sang along to the song.

"The way I'm lookin at you, whatever
You keep lookin at me
You gettin scared now, right?"

She started to giggled but Justin placed his index finger on her lips to be quiet.

"Don't fear me baby, it's just Justin." He then placed a fast peck on her lips, sending chills down her back. Everyone was watching but he obviously didn't care and neither did she.

Just then the DJ switched the track over to Rock Your Body and the boys cheered lounder as Justin  let go of Gina and stepped out in front of her. Nodding his head to the music he was waiting for the perfect time to move, and then it came.


So you grab your girls
And you grab a couple more
And you all come meet me
In the middle of the floor
Said the air is thick, it's smelling right
So you pass to the left then you sail to the right


Soon a crowd was forming around them and the girls showed up beside Gina. Vanassa could tell from the look on her face alone that she was way into Justin, home girl wanted him, bad.

"He looks good out there girl." she said grabbing her attention

"Yes, he does." She replied her eyes still on Justin.

"Seems like he got some moves." Layla teased moving her eyebrows up and down.

Gina nodded. If he could move like that on the dance floor imagine the bedroom.


Talk to me boy
No disrespect, I don't mean no harm
Talk to me boy
But I can't wait to have you in my arms
Talk to me boy
Hurry up 'cause you're taking too long
Talk to me boy
Bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song


The DJ cut off the music and Justin started beatboxing, everyone went crazy. Gina couldn't believe the type of love practically the entire VIP room was giving him! She knew he was well liked but this was insane. The beat kicked back in and Justin did some more crazy dance moves. Completely taken over by the music Justin didn't notice the Jay creeping up behind his girl. As the song came to an end everyone clapped and Justin took a bow. His boys gave each him props, each one having their own little comments on Justin mini performance.

"You just love the attention man!" JC teased handing his boy a bottle of water.

Justin smiled chugging half the bottle when out of the corner of his eye he spotted something he did not like. Gina didn't notice though, she was too busy laughing about something with her friends.

"I'll be right back man." he said handing the bottle to JC who just nodded and went to join the rest of the guys.

Slowly he made his way over to his girl, the crowd that formed had put some distance between them, but he could still see her. Hoping that Jay wouldn't be stupid enough to pull something, Justin tried not to remain chill. But then, just as he was arms length away, he saw a hand go for Gina's waist.

"Hey man what the fuck you doing?" he yelled yanking Gina towards him.

Gina pratically jumped out of her skin when she heard Justin yell. "J what's wrong?"

Justin didn't hear her though, this guy had gotten on his last damn nerve.

"What the fuck you doing?" Jay asked taking a step towards up "Fucks your problem man!"

"My problem?" Justin could feel his temper rising. "Why the fuck you all up on my girl?"

"J please stop, let's go." Gina tried him away but it wasn't working.


"Let it go Justin, it's not worth it." Vanessa intervened attempting to move in between the two men but thought twice when she saw Justin fist ball up.

Mandy looked around for Mike or one of the guys, but just a bunch of people where staring at them, not one trying to help stop what about to happen.

"Your girl? Come on bitch you where-"

"Bitch?" Justin cut him off. "I'll fucken show you-" Just as Justin arm went up Mike was in the middle of the two.

"Yo Gina control your fucken pop tart!" Jay yelled from behind Mike. "El tiene una novia!"

"You need to calm down boy." Mike said standing over him.

Jay rolled his eyes mumbling something before he turned to walk away just as his friend's where approaching. At the same time Trace dragged Justin back towards the table with Gina and the girls right behind them.

"What the fuck happen out there?"  He asked as Justin reached for his hoody from the booth.

"Nothing man let's just get out of here."

Trace nodded his head rushing past the 3 girls towards the back entrance.

Justin grabbed a hold Gina's hand and pulled her towards the exit but she didn't move.

"You coming?" he asked obvioulsy pissed off after what just happen.

Gina looked towards her girls, receiving confused looks in return.

"Gina?" Justin looked at her impatiently.

"Yeah."

Gina gave Vanessa a tight smiled letting her know she was ok. "I'll call you."

"K."

"What the hell just happen back there?" Layla asked watching her friend leave with a pissed off Justin.

"I have not clue. One minute Justin is dancing the next he's about to kick some ass." Mandy didn't know what the deal was.

"Let's just go guys." Vanessa walked back towards the table just as Jay was walking towards her.

"Hey Vanessa where'd Gina go?"

Vanessa laughed "Unfucken believable."

"What?" Jay asked

"Jay! He's her man!"

"Yeah right. I saw him with fucken Cameron Diaz this morning."

All three girls stopped dead in their tracks

"What!"


Please review and tell me if you guys like the direction this story is going. Thanks

Worthy Of by LaBellaAmor
Worthy Of



Gina looked towards Justin leaning against the wall across from her. He had one foot up, knee bent and his arms folded across his chest. The dim lighting was causing his eyes to appear almost black. Despite his anger there was this undeniable sexy aura surrounding him that was so captivating it was almost impossible for her to look away.

Justin could feel her watching him he didn't bother looking back. He knew this was their last moment of quietness together, the quiet before the storm. The past couple of weeks they shared before everything came crashing down like a tidal wave. Tonight changed everything, he changed everything. Instead of wading it out like he should have, Justin surfed right in. Letting his emotions control him and pull him under. Bringing everything he complained about, all of his worries and fears, up to the surface. All by him.

Gina took a deep breath and looked away. She knew he was upset but she didn't understand why he was so over-reacting. She was starting to feel like he didn't even want her there, like it was her fault he acted the way he did. The second he let go of her hand to put on his hat she started rethinking leaving the club with him all together. She didn't tell him to go Mr. Tough Guy out of no where!

"I wish Mike would hurry the fuck up." Trace complained breaking the silence. He wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Justin was acting up and he wasn't that surprised, he just didn't think he would pull that shit in front of so many people.

"For real." Justin spoke, his voice deeper than normal . "I wanna get the fuck out of here."

Automatically Gina rolled her eyes she was beginning to feel aggravated and Justin's attitude wasn't helping at all. 

He let out a small smirk only adding fuel to the fire. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." She answered without looking at him.

"Whatever." Now he was the one to roll his eyes.

"Justin chill out, you're drunk." Trace stepped in before things escalated.

"Whatever man." Justin voice started getting a little louder and even more angery. "This is all her fault anyway!"

"My fault!" Gina had enough of his fucken attitude right then and there.

"Yeah! If you weren't all being Miss Friendly with homeboy-"

She cut him off taking a step forward right up to him. "Look Justin this little jealous boyfriend act you have going on is not cute." 

He let out a small laugh as if her accusations amused him. "Is that-"

"Justin you need to chill-" Trace stepped in between them.

Justin realized he was acting up but it was too late. "Gina-"

She didn't even want to hear it, she had enough. Giving him a dirty look she walked out the back door. "I don't need this shit." 

Watching it slam shut behind her a feeling of regret reached all the way to down to the pit of his stomach.

"You see what you caused? You're fucken stupid man." 

He stood up s traight, aggravated and now even more angry. "I know man, I fucked up."


The second Gina stepped outside the flashes immediately blinded her. She brought her hand up to shield her face, looking for a path to escape.

Gina where's Justin? How do they know my name?Trying to push her way through the crowd it was almost hopeless.

What happen tonight, is it true Justin hit you? Oh god tell me I did not just hear that! She tried making her way between two cars but a photographer quickly cut her off.

Gina over here!
Gina! Gina!
Come on girl give us something!
Gina...

The voices around her seem to move in and mesh together. She was beginning to feel trapped when out of nowhere an arm wrap around her waist pulling her backwards. Instinctively she grabbed onto it with her nails digging in as hard as she could.

"Let go of me!" she yelled trying to pull free.

"Gina calm down!"

Instant relief washed over her when she recognized the voice belonging to Mike, looking down she seen the familiar yellow Armstrong band she felt safe.

"Sorry Mike." she apologized as he pushed her back towards the club. It just then occurred to her that meant going back to Justin.

"Mike wait-" But it was too late before she knew it she was being shoved into the back of a black SUV and they where moving.

"Are you ok?" Justin asked reaching for her hand, his voice filled with concern. She pulled away and searched her purse for her cell phone. "Gina please, I'm sorry."

looking out the window she tried to figure out exactly where she was when she felt Justin touch her hand.

Quickly she turned towards him pulling away. "Don't touch me." 

He could see the hurt in her eyes her anger failed to cover up. He now knew how much he had messed things up.

Leaning forward in her seat Gina asked Harry to pull over.

"Excuse me miss?" Harry asked confused with her desire to get out of the car after what just happen.

"Pull over please, right there next to that McDonalds."

Justin couldn't believe what he just heard. "What? Gina I'm not letting you out of this car." He went to reach for her but stopped short remembering her previous warning. Moving closer to her, his body turned completely in her direction, he tried again.

"There's no way I'm letting you outside this time of night. Harry do not pull over."

Justin started to feel a panic wash over him. The mixture of alcohol and his emotions starting to take it's toll.

"Ok Sir."

"Harry pull over now please." Gina said completely ignoring Justin's pleas and confusing the driver even more, pratically causing him to swerve.

"Yes Miss."

"Gina it is late." Trace spoke up from the backseat. He couldn't blame her for wanting to get away from Justin. After the way he acted back at the club and the paparazzi going after her like that, any normal girl would want to leave.

"Gina I can have someone come take you home." Mike chimed in from the front seat.

"Someone is picking me up." she answered. "Right here Harry. Thank you."

Harry slowly pulled the car over as instructed and Gina opened the door the second the vehicle came to a stop.

"G!" Justin yelled getting out of the car as well, followed by Mike of course.

"Gina get back in the car please."

"Guys can we all get back in the car please?" Mike asked even though he was amused.

He knew Gina was too much for Justin to handle from the get go. And just by the way he acted tonight he could tell Justin had it bad for her. But being the stubborn person that he is, he was fighting it. Typical Justin.


"Come on y'all, before the photographers show up."

Gina walked up right past Justin to Mike, "Will you take me straight home?" she asked ignoring Justin whisper 'Thank you'  from beside her.

"Yeah, of course."

Gina got back into the car and sat in as far away from Justin as possible. All she wanted at this point was to go home and take a long hot bubble bath. It was taking all her will power not to cry, not to let her emotions show. But Justin's reaction to her calling him her 'boyfriend' replayed over and over again in her mind. Hurting more and more each time around. Pulling out her cell phone she texted Vanessa not to pick her up. Boy was she gonna hear it from her girls when she got home.

Fifteen minutes later Harry pulled up to Gina's building, saying goodnight she got out of the car and didn't look back, knowing Justin would not be too far behind.

"Come pick me up later." he said getting out right behind her. "Gina wait up."

"Go home J." she said walking past the doorman.

"Gina wait." 

He followed her into the elevator even though she didn't want him to. "Wait, we have to talk." 

She continued to ignored him, she was exhausted and hurt. All she wanted to do was take a hot bath and crawl into bed. Why couldn't he just leave her alone?

Justin's eyes followed as she leaned against the back wall of the elevator. Her attention focused solely on ascending numbers being displayed in front of them. Following her stance he leaned against the wall as well.

"Well I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me. " he simply said. 

She rolled her eyes, letting him know exactly how she felt about that. 

"Gina please!"

Frustrated she finally turned her head towards him "What J? What do you want from me? It's obvious this thing going on between us is not working." she spoke motioning with her hands between them.

"Gina I didn't mean-"

"Didn't mean what? Huh? That your not my man but I'm you girl?"

"I-"

"It doesn't work that way Justin. You can't expect that from me!"

Justin stood up straight and took a step towards her reaching out for her arm, "Gina I'm not, I-" he didn't know what to say

"Why did you act that way back at the club?" She asked now turning her body completely towards him and placing her hands on her hips. "I can't do this Justin sorry but I'm not that type of girl."

Running his hands over his head Justin let out a deep breath and leaned back against the wall. This was his out, she was giving him a chance to just walk away and be left with the memories of the fun times they shared. Seeing the look in her eyes he knew she was waiting for his answer. He knew exactly what she was telling him, it was either all or nothing.

The elevator doors opened and Gina looked toward him hoping he would say something. But he didn't, he just looked back at her, sadness written across his face. She didn't know what else to say to him. She wanted so bad to reach out and grab him, for him to say something, anything! But he didn't and that was all she needed to hear. Nothing, that was his answer.

"Bye J."

Stepping off the elevator the feeling of disappointment started to weigh her body down. Hearing the elevator door close she sniffle, trying to hold back her emotions, that where pushing to get out. Just as she reached for her keys she felt his hand grab on to her wrist turning her around.
Her eyes locked onto his immediately, their blue color full of some much emotion that they seem to glow.

"Am I worth it?" he asked.

He couldn't do it, Justin couldn't let her go, as hard as he tried.

"Justin I-"

"Am I worth it? All of this, all of what happen tonight. Do you really want that? Do you want to be with someone who comes with so much baggage? So much drama?"

"Justin I thought we've been through this before. I don't care-"

"Gina before was nothing, what happen tonight is on a whole other level."

"I know-"

"No you don't know. Do you know what it's like to have people follow you all day taking pictures? Having any little thing you do, any move you make end up plastered across some tabloids across America? Shit across the world!"

Gina stayed silent as his words soaked into her.

"Gina that's what being with me is about. Your life will change. There's no going back."

She could feel her eyes water but refused to let any tears fall. Was he trying to convince her to be the one to walk away from this?

"Justin don't you think I know that? Don't you think I've thought about that?" She looked towards him incredulously. "I don't care! How can I prove that too you? What do you want from me." She couldn't stop it, a single tear trickled down her cheek quickly followed by another.

Justin slowly brought his hands up, cupping her face, brushing away her tears with his thumbs.

"Trust."

She closed her eyes, slowly nodding her head in his hands. He immediately pulled her into his arms, wrapping them tightly around her.

"I'm sorry." he said wishing he could make all his mistakes go away. "I'm so sorry."


Girl I find you so amazing
With everyday I learn more about you
The way you work day out and day in
And still find time for us too, yeah

I love the fact that you're there for me when I feel down
No matter what I'm going through
Lately I've been questioning myself
Am I good enough for you?

Am I worthy of?
Am I man enough?
Am I strong enough?
To maintain this love
You've got me questioning (yeah)
Got me wondering (yeah, yeah)
Could I be that man?
That can keep you happy




"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Gina yelled from the bathroom where she was getting ready.

"Yeah trust me." Justin yelled back from the master bedroom.

"I do. I'm just not too happy about running away from our problems."

Gina walked back into her bedroom to see Justin pulling his shirt over his head. He spent the night and they had a deep conversation, mostly about Justin's fears about getting Gina mixed up in the crazy world he lived. She understood where he was coming from but Gina was too far-gone to care what other people thought. She was always one to follow her heart and right now it was leading her where ever he went.

"We're not running." He said pulling her between his legs as he sat down on the bed. "Were just going away for a few days so that everything can die down. Believe me it's the best thing we can do."

"Fine." She smiled at the 'come hither' look he was giving her. Dropping her head down she kissed him gently. "Are people always like this with you?"

"Like what?"

"Giving you what you want." she answered giving him another kiss.

"Right now I want you." he replied caught up in his hormones and her lips. 

"I guess they are then." she answered catching him off guard. Ok what did she mean by that?

"Huh?"

She laughed at his surprise. "Come on were running late." she said giving him anothe kiss before releasing herself from his grasp.

He watched her bend down and grab her suitcase before walking out of the room.

"Did you call your mom?" she yelled bringing her stuff to the front door.

He cleared his throat and stood up, rubbing his sudden sweaty palms against his jeans. "Um yeah, she said the jet should be there in 45 minutes. Did you call the girls?"

"I left them a message." she said walking back into the room for another bag. "It's still early so they are all probably still sleeping."

Justin looked at his watch it was almost 11am. Last night, after about an hour he finally convinced Gina to take a mini-vacation to get away from everything that was about to go down with the media. She really didn't want to go but gave in anyways.

"Harry should all ready be downstairs with my stuff. I hope Trace packed all my shit." he said watching her pull a bag across the floor towards the entryway. "Here I got it." Picking it up he threw it over his shoulder. "Damn girl how much stuff did you bring?"

"Those are my shoes." she responded with a shy grin.

"What!"

"Oh shut up Mr. I must have every Nike sneaker ever made and them some."

Justin laughed "Hey that's different." he answered as they made their way out the door.

"How?"

"Nike's are the shit."

"Ha!" Gina laughed. "And so are Jimmy's and Prada and Gucci and-"

"Ok Gina I get it." 

She stuck her tongue out behind him not knowing he could see her reflection in the elevator doors.

"You need to stop that before I bite it off."

"Huh?" Looking straight she could see Justin's smiling face staring back at her and she couldn't help but laugh. He was too cute and he was hers.


Before Gina knew it they where pulling into LAX ready to board a flight to Hawaii, she couldn't believe that Justin actually pulled this off. And it didn't take him more than two phone calls. Knowing all of her clients where taken care of she sent out an early morning email informing her assistant of her last minute vacation as well as ways of contacting her. She had to admit she was really excited about their trip together. From the minute Justin asked her she had goosebumps!



"Are you serious?"

"Completely."

"Hawaii"

"Yes."

"For a week?"

"Yup." Justin had this goofy smile on his face that she couldn't help but mimic. Was he serious? "So?"

"Justin!" she swung her pillow at him which he quickly grabbed laughing.

"Baby listen to me." Gina smiled wider at his use of the word baby, something that just started that night. "If we stay here we will regret it. We won't be able to go anywhere."

"J we can't just get up and go to Hawaii."

"Why not?"

"Umm how about plane tickets, a hotel, work?"

"First of all you never go into the office and second of all I can have the rest taken case of."

"You're serious?" she still couldn't believe him.

"Yeah besides Johnny is going to kill me when he finds out what happen."

Gina laughed receiving puppy dog eyes in return. "Ok."

Justin smiled widely and pulled her onto his lap. "Thank you." he said before she kissed him.

"No, thank you." she giggled feeling Justin hands creep up the back of her shirt.

"Your beautiful you know that?"

Gina blushed as Justin moved a piece of hair from in front of her face. "So damn beautiful."




"You guys have a safe flight all right?"

"Yay a trip without security!" Justin taunted as they walked towards the private jet.

"Shut it Justin, I still don't know how you pulled this shit off. But if I have to fly down to some damn island to save your ass I'm gonna kick it."

"Yeah, yeah." Justin shook the man's hand before reaching for Gina's.

"Ready?"

"Yup." she said all smiles turning her attention towards Mike "Bye Big Poppa."

"Bye girl, take care of him."

"I will."

Justin turned towards the stairs allowing Gina to go up first. He was so happy they where getting out of LA. He knew the days to come where going to be hell and he wanted out of there quick. If it was up to him they would have left earlier, the second Jive said he could use their jet. But he didn't want to scare her. He knew what was about to go down was going to the worst then ever before. This was one of those scandals that went global and he wanted to as far from it as he could get. Hopefully his plan would work.

Speechless by LaBellaAmor
Speechless


Justin watched as the sun shined down on Gina face through the Gulf Streams small window. She looked so peaceful sleeping next him. Not a worry in the world, just this look of pure contentment.

"Excuse Mr. Timberlake." Looking to see the flight attendant standing over him smiling as well. "It's a Mr. Wright Sir, should I tell him you're still sleeping?"

This had been 6th, probably 7th time, Johnny had called. The first 3 he was actually sleeping but after that he was wide awake dreading the news he was going to hear.

"No I'll take it." Stretching his arms above his head he slowly stood up, fixing the blanket that he and Gina shared, making sure she was fully cover.

"Would you rather take it in the back Sir?" the flight attendant asked in a low whisper. "As to not wake her up?"

He looked down one more time nodding his head yes and making his way to the back of the jet. He didn't want to leave her but he knew he couldn't avoid the phone call forever.

Sitting down in front of one of the small tables he instantly spotted the red light flashing on phone, indicating someone was one hold. He knew the news was not going to be good but he also knew he couldn't hide forever, especially from Johnny.

"Hey Johnny what going on." He answered finally picking up.

"Where are you going?"  His managers voice was stern but he didn't sound as angry as Justin imagined.

"Hawaii." Justin didn't try to beat around the bush; knowing it would only make things worse.

"How long?"

"I'm thinking a week, maybe longer. Depends."

"A month. That's the time you're gonna need before this shit dies down."

Uh oh here we go. Adjusting himself in the chair Justin decide he better get comfortable for this lecture.

"Justin do you have any clue, any idea, what you did? What you're doing?"

"Yes and yes."

"Don't be a wise ass Justin, now is not the time."

"Sorry." he apologized taking another deep breathe. "What's the deal."

"My fucken phone has been ringing since 5 o'clock this morning that's the DEAL! Ken is flying out here just to handle shit JUSTIN. It's front page news, the media is fucken going crazy."

"Are there pictures-" He asked knowing that there probably was.

"Not of incident itself but they do have some of you two leaving the club and together in Malibu."

"Fuck."

"Yeah those aren't the only ones. Anything you want to tell me Justin?"

"Like what?"

"Like what you where doing with Cameron the other day by Sunset?"

"Fuck."

"Justin you can't do this! At least not in public."

"You act like I wanted people to see me with her!" He answered back a little too loudly.

"Well they did and she's thinking about going to the press, so let it all out now."

"Fuck."

"Justin this is not going to go away, you need to tell what you want this too look like!"

"I'll deal with Cameron."

"When? You are flying across the damn ocean as we speak. Just tell me the deal with this new girl. Friend, girlfriend, lover what? What are we doing with this one?"

Justin ran the labels off in his head. He knew what the truth was, she was his girlfriend. They cleared that up already. But did he want the world to know that? She said she didn't care, but he didn't know that. Especially with what was going on now. If they where back in LA he's pretty sure she would be having second thoughts. Shit she'd be running!

"Justin come on give me something. Ken is gonna be here soon, we need to release something."

"Why? Why do they have to know who she is, isn't it obvious?"

"Yeah but do we want to say that? And what about Cameron, she's telling everyone you two are still an item."

"That's not true, I'm done with her. That's something you can say. DONE, OVER, FINISHED!"

"So we are gonna go against her statement? This is gonna be a mess Justin."

"I don't care Johnny. I'm not with her, I don't want to have anything to do with her." Now he was starting to get angry and annoyed. Why didn't this girl just go away?

"Fine we'll go with that. And what about the fight in the club? Witnesses are talking."

"I don't know Johnny you figure it out, that's your job!" Ok now he was ready to hang up. He had a publicist for this shit.

"You wanna tell me what happen?"

He let out an aggravated sigh, letting Johnny know he was ready to hang up. "I was drunk, he was getting to close to my girl, I pushed him, that's it."

"What's this about you hitting her?"

"WHAT!" Jumping up, he practically knocked his seat over. "I never fucken hit a girl in my life Johnny don't come to me with that shit."

"Ok Justin calm down."

"Johnny you just asked me if I hit a woman! What type of shit is that? How can you ask me that?"

"I got it from here Justin ok? Calm the fuck down, I apologize. When you land stay in the house. I have a car picking you up at the airport and taking you to another location since they already know about the beach house."

"Ok."

"Justin are you sure this girl is worth all this?"

"Yeah." He sat back down, trying to calm his nerves.

"You thought this before-"

"Johnny I said I'm sure."

 

Gina slowly opened her eyes, all of Justin's words swimming around in head like a whirlpool. Cameron, hitting her, being sure about something. What did he mean he was sure, and what was obvious? Hearing the phone hang up she quickly closed her eyes. She wasn't sure who Justin was talking to but she knew it had to do with her and what happen. He was right, the media was having a field day. She couldn't even imagine the drama that was going down, but for some reason she wanted to know. She wanted to know what was being said about her, about them. She wanted to know why Cameron's name was being brought up and what she had to do with all this. Gina wanted to know and she sure was about to find out.


Media Madness

   
People Magazine
US Weekly


Tonight on ET we'll take you into to the club where Justin Timberlake and Jay Hernadez had their own Club Fight...


Next here on Access we tell you just who the girl is that these two Hollywood hunk's are fighting over...


Eye's Witnesses talk to ET on MTV about just what happen when a certain Hollywood actor got to close to Justin's new girl...


Tonight on The Insider we'll take you inside the club where it all happen...


Coming up next on E! we'll re-enact the entire fight from start to finish and investigate drugs rumors...





Spoiled. That was the first word that popped into Gina's head when they pulled up to the beachfront estate. Justin spoiled her. Their first date was unbelievable, but this was breath taking. She felt like she was staring at a live post card.

"Do you like it?" Justin asked stepping up behind her.

Gina was at a lost for words. She'd been to a lot of nice places but this one took the cake. "It's beautiful."

"Come on let's get inside. I'll show you around."

The two followed their chauffeur through the courtyard, past exotic flowers and plants, to a huge double door entrance.

"Is it just us two?" Gina asked as they stepped inside.

"Yep."

"Wow this is a big place for just two people. I could probably get lost in here."

Justin flashed her a flirty wink setting down his things next to the rest of the bags. "No you won't. I got you."

Gina was just as taken back with the inside of the mansion as she was with exterior. Placing her purse on the side entrance table she took in the homes welcoming feeling with its earth tones and natural colors. The grand stairs in front of them seemed like something for a fairy tale and the chandelier was just exquisite.

"Come on." Justin said grabbing her attention. "Let me show you around." He reached out for her hand and she gladly except it with a huge smile on her face. All her apprehensions from Justin's conversation earlier seemed to disappear and all she could feel was pure joy.




"This is insane!"

"I know, I drove by her apartment and they were outside the gate!"

Vanessa shook her head at what Mandy was telling her from other end of the cell phone.

"What are we going to do?"

"About what?" Vanessa asked

"About Jay and his little Cameron story. He still wants to meet us and tell us what he knows."

"I don't know Mandy I just don't trust him."

Mandy nodded her head even though Vanessa couldn't see her. "Yeah I feel you, but what reason does he have to lie to us. He doesn't even know us. Besides didn't you see what Cameron is saying?"

"Who hasn't." Vanessa mumbled. "Yeah but Justin's camp seems to be saying the opposite. She's looks like an idiot."

"I just think we should hear him out."

"I don't know Mandy, I'm gonna jump in the shower and try Gina's cell again. They should have gotten there by now."

"Ok but call me later."

"Ok."

The two hung up and Vanessa slowly walked towards her bathroom, a million thoughts running through her head. Her best friend, sister practically, ran off to Hawaii with some guy. Ok not just any guy, Justin Timberlake. Who turns out to be a very jealous man and might also be hiding the fact that he's still seeing his ex girlfriend. Who is going all over the place saying that they are still together even though his people are saying that they're not. Phew, talk about a mess. She never thought she'd see her friend's love life plastered across every tabloid and entertainment show across the country. But she wasn't surprised. She knew the moment Gina hooked up with Justin her life was going to change forever. Now it's just figuring out if it's for the good or the bad.




"And that's it. Well for the inside at least." They finally got to the last stop of the tour. The indoor pool.

"Wow, Justin this is just. Wow."

Justin laughed wrapping his arms around Gina's waist. "I'm glad you like it." he said as her arms made their way around his neck.

"Justin I-" She wanted to ask him about the conversation on the plane, about Cameron. But the look in his eyes told her not too. He was happy and so was she, she didn't want to ruin that.

"Yeah."

"I'm really happen we are here."

"Me too." he said giving her a skeptical look. "Buts that not what you where gonna say."

She looked away before looking back at him. "You're right, I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked confused.

"This!" Gina took one huge step forward, letting go of Justin neck and pushing him in straight into the pool.

"G!" Justin quickly popped up to the surface. "Oh you're so gonna get it!" he could help but laugh at Gina who was in hysterics.

"Oh my god..." she laughed trying to catch her breath. "You should have seen your face..." she couldn't stop laughing. "I had to, you where so close to the edge."

"You're crazy you know that right?" he said holding swimming over the edge of the pool about to get out.

"And you're wet." Gina said taking in his muscle chest now perfectly viewing through his wet T-shirt. She knelt down close to him, but not too close, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Justin pushed himself up on his palms to reach her better, deepening their kiss. His wet shirt clinging to his body as his top half was exposed and bottom half still under water. Gina was so wrapped up in the kiss she didn't notice he was getting further away and she was bending further down. Until it was too late, she felt one of his arms wrap around her back and pull her down.

"Justin no!" she screamed going under and quickly popping back up.

"Baby you're all wet!" he teased splash water her way.

Pouting her lips, she went under again, coming back up see Justin was now right in front of her.

"You are so beautiful you know that right?" he asked

"And so are you." she complemented back with a smile.

He pulled her closer grabbing onto the back of her thighs, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. They stared intensively at each other as their bodies moved through the water.

"This is nice." she said after a few seconds silence. The only sound heard was the water moving around them.

"Very."

His eyes locked onto hers when her body finally met the pools wall. Her legs gripping tighter around him feeling his hands leave her thighs. The sound of water dripping came when Justin brought is hands up, to grab hold of the pools ledge. A smile still on his face as he moved in closer.
Gina couldn't take it anymore. Just the look alone he was giving was driving her crazy. He looked so sexy. She had to him, now! And if he didn't make a move, she sure the hell was.

As if reading her mind Justin leaned forward gently pressing his lips to hers. Gina reacted automatically, her lips parting as their bodies moved closer together. Just the feelings of her breast against him caused their wet kiss to heat up and grow more intense. His lower body moved closer to hers allowing her to feel the urge he held in his pants. Damn, he was on fire for her. He needed to feel her.

Reaching down she slid one one of her hands up his shirt, running it over his sculpture abs and chest. Smiling when she heard him gasp at her sudden touch. Now holding her body up with his own Justin's hands made their way to her waist. She knew where they were going and that only caused her to kiss him harder. Just when he was under her shirt the sound of a telephone broke the silence.

Justin groaned feeling Gina pull away, resting his forehead against hers.

"They probably want to make sure we got here." she said after the phone rang a third time.

Justin smiled, looking up towards her and planting a wet kiss her nose. "You're right."

Reaching down, he picked her up and put her on the pool ledge with no problem. The whole time Gina watching his muscles thanks to his wet T-shirt.

"Oh cold." she said wrapping her arms around her chest as Justin got out beside her. "Damn straight." he said standing up, reaching for her hand. "There should be robes in there." he said pointing towards the sauna. "Why don't you grab some and I'll go yell at who ever is bothering us."

Gina laughed as she jogged towards to the sauna and Justin over towards the high tech area of the pool. Complete with a mounted flat screen, computer, phone and even a mini fridge. Talk about pampered.

"Hello?" Justin answered wondering who was all ready calling them.

"Hey baby!" Lynn's voice came cheerily through the phone. "You guys get there ok?"

"Oh hey mom."

"Did your flight go ok?"

"Yeah, hey mom-"

"Tell her I said hi." Justin spun around to see Gina wrapped in a short white robe with obviously nothing else on underneath, her long hair was wet and falling over her clevage causing her too look even sexier.

"Did you hear me Justin?" Lynn's questioning voice came through.

"Umm yeah, what?" Justin snapped out of the trance Gina held on him and put his attention back on the conversation.

"I said did you need anything?"

"No, Gina says hi."

"Hi sweetie."

"My mom says hi." he said as Gina handed him a robe.

"So Justin how long you all plan on staying there?"

"A week why?"

"Oh baby I think you're gonna need more than a week."

"Mom-"

"Ok, I'm sorry you're on vacation you don't need to hear all that."

"Thanks mom."

"Well let me let y'all go. Tell Gina I said bye."

"K ma I'll call you."

"K baby, bye."

"Bye."

Justin turned his attention completely on Gina who was fiddling with TV.

"NO!" Justin said trying to stop her from turning it on. But it was too late.



Gina jumped when she heard Justin yell but her attention stayed focus on the TV. There she was staring back at herself and some reporter was talking about her father.

"Gina you don't want to see that." Justin said reaching for the power button.

"Wait." she reached out and stopped him. "That's not true!" she exclaimed hearing the reporter say something about her father being the CFO of his company.

"Huh?"

Gina let go of Justin's hand and turned off the TV herself. "He's the CEO and president." she said smiling seeing the look of relief on his face. "Don't worry Justin, I'm in no rush too see this trash just like you." Justin smiled "Besides they are going to say what they want to. If it's true or not right?"

"Yeah." Justin said still smiling at her reasoning.

"So why bother watching? Besides if there was anything they know that I don't you would tell me."

Wrapping his arms around her waist he rubbed his nose against hers. "You're amazing you know that?"

"Yeah, actually I do." she answered with a giggle.

Justin let out a laugh of his own letting go of her to remove his shirt. "You need to stop before I push you back into that pool."

Quickly Gina looked away when she saw Justin go for his pants. "Yeah, yeah." she said focusing her attention anywhere but on him. "I got you good though."

Justin grabbed a hold of her forearm pulling her attention his way. "You hungry?" he asked now adorned with only a robe just like her.

'Hungry for you.' Gina thought. "Yeah, I am actually."

"Cool let's go see what the chef is gonna whip is up."

"Chef?"



Vanessa looked across the table at the person she now considered an enemy. Jay Hernandez. She decided to come and meet him to hear his side of the story and so far she wasn't buying it.

"I wouldn't lie Vanessa, I don't even know your girl. But I saw them together."

Vanessa picked up her ice tea to take a sip watching Jay with her eyes the entire time. Trying to get a read on him, trying to see if he was telling the truth.

Finally putting down her drink she decided to give some sort of benefit of doubt. "Just because you saw them together doesn't mean that they are still seeing each other. They where together for a long time and he's publicly saying they are no longer a couple."

"Yeah but she is saying they are."

"And who is looking stupid here? She is, she looks desperate."

"Nessa look, I'm just telling you what I saw. If your girl is down for that then cool. If not let her know I'm interested, that's it."

Picking up her bag from arm of the chair she flashed him a tight smile. "Thanks Jay, I just don't think you realize she's taken." she said standing up.

"We'll see." With that Jay tossed a magazine on the table, a picture of Justin hugging Cameron smack dab in the center. "The media has a way of getting to people." he continued as Vanessa sat back down, picking up the magazine. "Especially those not in the business."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Gina's a smart girl, she's knows what she's doing." she said throwing down the magazine "These pictures could have been taken years ago. I'm not stupid Jay and neither is my girl."

Vanessa stood back up with the intent to leave.

"Like I said we'll see. You have my number." Jay called out to her.

"Bye J."

Turning around she made a beeline for the exit. She needed to talk to Gina and she needed to talk to her quick.



Gina leaned back in her seat, slowly sipping the white wine Justin had so graciously poured for her. They had finished eating awhile ago and the chef was long gone. The conversation between then was so good they remained in their seats, laughing and enjoying each other company. Just simply talking. Soon the candles started dyeing down and they both knew it was time to get up. Justin was talking going back to work with a personal trainer and Gina's mind went straight to their little session earlier in the pool. She could remember exactly how Justin looked without his shirt on and was starting to picture him that way sitting across from her.

"So you think that's cool?" he asked seeing the smile on her face.

"Huh. Umm yeah I think that's a wonderful idea." she said putting down her glass.

Justin started laughing. "Did I loose you somewhere in there?"

Gina blushed "No." she said squirming in her seat a little.

"So you'll come with me?"

"Yeah, sure." she didn't know where or what he was talking about but whereever he wanted to go she was willing to follow. "Should we start cleaning up?"

"Oh we don't have too. I can call Mary and she can do it. The service house is right next door."

Gina laughed. "Justin please." she said standing up and grabbing her plate.

"But were on vacation!" he whined.

"Justin." Gina called walking towards to the kitchen.

"Fine, but I'm not doing dishes."

Gina laughed as she walked past him to get more things when she heard footsteps coming from behind her.

"Oh no Gina please I can do that." a tiny voice came from in front of her. She looked up to see Mary, one of the maids Justin introduced her too earlier, with her arms full of things from the table.

"Hey Mary." Justin said walking back into the dining room with a huge smile on his face.

"Justin did you call her?" Gina asked shaking her head at him.

"Oh no, I was just on my way home and wanted to make sure everything was taken care of. Justin actually gave me the rest of the week off." Mary was all smiles as she removed the stuff from Gina's hands.

"Oh."

Justin stuck his tongue out at her from behind the older woman causing her to smile. "Well at least let me help you." she said reaching for a plate.

"It's ok Gina, I'm all set. Besides I think Justin has other plans in mind." Mary turned away from her making her way past Justin towards the kitchen. "Everything is all set Justin." she said walking by him.

Gina was a little confused, which was obvious from the look on her face, as Justin walked towards her.

"What was that about?"

"It's a surprise." he replied reaching out for her hands.

"A surprise?"

"Yeah, so go change." he kissed her cheek softly "Into something sexy." he added.

Gina couldn't help but smile from ear to ear upon hearing Justin's words.

"I'm going to make sure everything is all set." he continued kissing her again. "So you-" and again "Go upstairs and get all sexy." he kissed one last time on the lips before letting go of her hands "I'll knock on the door and come get you in about 20 minutes."

"You're not going to throw in the pool or something?" she asked getting a little suspicious.

"No." he assured "But you are gonna get wet."

Just when he thought her smile couldn't get any wider it did. She was beaming and so was he. He just prayed to god that everything was set up as planned.

"K, I'll go change!" she said grabbing his hand before he could get away. "But you better not throw into the pool."

Justin crossed his heart with his index finger and disappeared through the dining room door leaving Gina to fend for herself.

'This is gonna be fun.' she thought feeling her heart beat against her chest. To say she was excited would be an understatement.


Setting things up took longer than expected. It had been a half-hour and Justin was just changing into his black silk boxers. The island temperature was warm enough so he didn't need to put a shirt on. Checking himself out on last time he was happy with what he saw. Grabbing the red silk scarf he exited the guestroom and made his way to the master bedroom. 'This is it.' he thought running over all the steps he had in place hoping he didn't forget nothing. Reaching the bedroom door he took one last deep breath before knocking. 'I hope she didn't fall asleep.' he wondered knocking again a little harder. Two seconds after the door open and Justin was in shock. She took his breath away.

Gina was adorned with a black night gown. It had a corset type top that show off her cleavage beautiful and a side split high enough to show off her legs and all of her curves. Not sure what to do with her hair she decided to leave it down in its natural loose curls. She looked beautiful leaving Justin at a lost for words.

"I thought you forgot about me." she said hearing music coming from downstairs.


Where you been baby
Waited for you all day
Waited for you to use the key
That opens my place
My heart starts trembling
As I hear your footsteps pace
Lock opened, doorknob turned
There appeared your face



Justin couldn't hold back. Taking a step closer to her he ran his hand through her hair holding onto the back of her head he leaned in kissing her lips sweetly. Instantly her hands grabbed a hold of his waist, pulling him even closer. He could feel their kiss growing more intense and pulled back.

"You ready?" he asked still inches from her face.

Gina just nodded her response, still feeling hot from their kiss. As soon as she opened the door she thought she was going to die. The feeling of his bare chest against her was indescribable she couldn't help but reach out from him. When he pulled away it was torture.

"Here put this on." turning her around Justin wrapped the red scarf over her eyes. "Can you see?" he asked turning her back around to face him.

"No." she giggled. "What are you up too?"

Justin moved his hands in front of her face, getting no reaction. "K grab hold of my arm."

Gina took a step forward, holding onto Justin's arm tight. "Justin, I can't see." she said walking extremely slow.

He couldn't stop laughing "Don't worry I got you."

"Justin I swear, if I end up in any type of water I'm so gonna kick your ass."

"Calm down." he laughed harder reaching the stairs. "Ok we're gonna take a step."

She stopped in her tracks reaching for the scarf but Justin stopped her. "Justin! I can't walk down all these stairs blind!"

She was right, with her pace it would take them an hour. "Fine." he gave in.

Next thing Gina knew she was being lifted off of the ground and into Justin's arm. "No wait, Justin you're gonna drop me!"

He took a step down catiously. "No I'm not. Stop moving." he couldn't wipe the smile from his face. Feeling her hold get tighter on his kneck he pretended to cough. "Gina don't choke me."

"Don't drop me!"

"Don't touch that scarf!" he warned feeling her grip loosen.

"I'm not!" she laughed.

He started to walk faster. "I swear Gina if you do, I will be so mad at you."

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs he carefully put her down, making sure the scarf was secure.

"Promise me you can't see." he said dangling his fingers in front of her covered eyes.

"I promise." she said a small smile forming on her face.

"Gina!"

"I can't, but when can I take this thing off."


Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind
Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night
Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world
In your arms lost for words
You've got me!


Justin grabbed her hand, wrapping it around his arm. "Come on, just a little ways more."

She could feel them walking towards the back of the house and had a feeling they where going outside.

"Are we going outside?" she asked hearing familiar music fading in.

He sucked his teeth. "Yes Gina." he said sounding disappointed that she figured that part out. "I should have spun your ass around."

She laughed feeling her feet touch the patio floor. "I love this song." she said hearing the music more clearly.

As the song played, she sank into Justin's muscular arms.

"Come on, only a few more steps I promise."

He guided her past the outdoor pool and towards the private walk that lead to the beach.

"You're gonna feel sand." he said just as they stepped onto it.

"Ok." her heart was beating a million miles an second. In the distance she could hear the waves crashing onto shore but could tell they where still far away from the ocean.

"J?" Feeling Justin's arm leave her side she stopped in her tracks. "Justin?"

"Shhhh." Stepping up behind her he softly kissed her shoulder and slowly removing the scarf.

The moment she opened her eyes she gasped. "Justin."


You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless


She couldn't believe what she was seeing her.She could hardly speak. "Justin how did you-"

"Shhh." he whispered from behind her. "Do you like it?"

She was speechless, she didn't know what to say. Set up before her was something she wouldn't have dreamed of a million years.

There was a bed on the beach. Canopy style adorned with white bedding and white curtains flowing almost magically in the warm island air. Surrounding the bed seemed to be a blanket of red rose petals trailing all the way to her feet. White candles adorned both sides creating a perfect walkway. The dim patio lighting behind them created the perfect ambiance to this dream come true.

Gina could feel her eyes water up, feeling so emotional. Turning around to face Justin she pressed her lips gently to his.

"I love it."

Justin ran his hands down Gina's arms, grabbing a hold of her hands at the end. Bringing them both towards his face he kissed them, before pulling her closer causing her to hold onto his shoulder.
A sexy smile now adorning both of their lips he snaked his arms around his waist lifting her up and she wrapped her legs around his middle.

"I'm taking you to bed now." he said, his voice deep and sultry.

Gina couldn't help but lick onto her bottom lip a motion that caused Justin to go straight for them. His lips crashing onto hers with such force that she had to hold to him tighter. Feeling herself fall back she let go as her body hit the mattress, her hair flowing out behind her. Justin stood before her taking in every curve her body held, savoring the sight. She was absolutely gorgeous and he wanted to know all of her. To explore every inch of her body. Gina move herself up, towards the head of the bed, as Justin slowly made his way towards her. Every muscle in his stomach tightening with each movement. Finally landing beside her.


Laying so closely
I feel your skin rubbing and touching me
Only sweat between us
Feeling you kissing and pleasing me
I rub your back
I kiss your neck
I know that you love when we touch like that
I can feel you need me
Feels so good to me
Feels so good to me


Desire spread like wildfire over his body. Even as he thought he wanted to take it slow, Justin's mouth brushed against her lips. It was impossible for him to stop their lust for each other. They waited far too long.

Gina crushed her lips to him, heat and tension lighting up inside her. Justin hands ran down her back unzipping her top, his hands move to her shoulder while the other one caressed her hair as he pulled down the straps. Pulling back his eyes glistened seeing her there. Resting her head on the pillow beneath her he slowly trailed his fingers down her collarbone and cupped her right breast. She gasped when she felt his tongue flick one nipple and then the other before his mouth curled around the hardened tip. She squeezed her eyes shut as he licked and nibbled, then withdrew. Over and over, until she couldn't bear the sweet torture. She pulled him above her, crazy with anticipation.

He kissed that wonderfully sensitive spot below her ear. Her breath caught in her throat when his teeth gently closed on her earlobe.

"Slow." he whispered to her.


Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind
Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night
Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world
In your arms lost for words
You've got me!

You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless


His mouth covered hers in a long, heated passionate kiss that let her know how much he wanted her too. Her lips parted, and she felt a sudden jolt of pleasure all the way down to her toes when his tongue went in search of hers. Her arms wrapped around his waist, as she began to stroke and caress him. She could feel the bard muscles of his back under her fingertips, and when her hips began to move restlessly under him, she felt him tremble. She tugged on the waistline of his boxer, trying to get them past his hips.

"Slow down, baby," he said with a sexy smile. "We've got all night."

Looking into his eyes she realized that was the problem. She wanted him more than one night. She wanted forever, but she didn't know if that was possible and so she decided to take what she could get.

They shared another hot, tongue-thrusting kiss, and then he pulled away, he stripped off his boxer. The sight of his naked body overwhelmed her because he was perfect in every way imaginable.
She reached for the straps of her dress but he stopped her. "Let me." Slowly, he pulled it down and tossed it aside. His fingers circled her belly button, then moved lower.

She sucked in her breath, "Wait," she whispered.

"You don't like it?"

His fingers were magical. "Yes.." she tried to say her breathing becoming more intense "Yes, but if you don't stop, I'll..."

She couldn't go on. He was driving her insane, teasing her, setting her for him. His head dipped, and he began moving his tongue his between her breasts. He kissed each one, his tongue stroking her nipples until she was arched half off the bed. He moved down her body, kissing every inch of her skin until she cried out with pleasure. Then he moved lower until his mouth was between her thighs. She clung to him as he brought her to an ecstasy again and again with his mouth. But just when she was reaching the explosive point, he stopped and pulled away.

He was driving her crazy, and he could feel her pain. But he wanted to satisfy her like no other. When he thought she couldn't take it anymore, he felt her hand wrap around his member and began to stroke him over and over again. Consumed with the waves of pleasure now coursing through his body, he stopped her before she could go any further. Knelling before her he roughly parted her thighs. Then finally, at long last, he lifted her hips and sank himself deep inside her.


Yes, yes, yes
Yes, yes, yes
Speechless, all I can say
Yes, yes, yes,
All I can say is
Yes, yes, yes, yes


She moved forcefully, arching up against him to take him deeper. Cries of pleasure leaving her mouth as he pulled out and then thrust into her once again, then again and again and again. Justin wanted to tell her how perfect she was as they stared into each other eyes, but he couldn't get the words out. The sounds escaping only those of pure lust and hunger for more. The intensity of the pleasure and feelings flooding through his body was too overpowering. She wouldn't let him slow down. He buried him face inside her neck, and with one final thrust, they climaxed together while she held him close.

It took a few minutes for both of them to recover. Gina smile a small laugh escaping her lips, she let out a sigh of relaxation as she traced the tattoo on his upper back. Smiling as well he leaned down and gently kissed her lips.

"You know what my favorite thing about you is?" Justin whispered.

"What?"

He put his hand on her breast. If she weren't so tired she would have asked him why men have such an obsession. Then she suddenly realized just where his hand was pressed. He had placed his hand over her heart.


Kiss me
Hold me
You've got me
Speechless


Please, please, please review. I love to hear what you guys think. It helps so much! Thanks

I Wish You Knew by LaBellaAmor

I Wish You Knew

Justin couldn't help but roll his eyes as he skimped over the Arts & Entertainment section of the newspaper. It was their third day in Hawaii, the second one was spent mainly in bed watching movies. Along with other pleasurable things. But for almost 2 whole days they managed to stay away from news of any kind. They even turned their cell phones off! But today someone left this behind, probably on purpose. He tried so hard not to go near it but it was practically calling him.

Justin, read me!

So as soon as Gina went upstairs to get ready he grabbed it.


Justin's new girl comes from a very wealthy family.


Quickly skimming over the photos he was happy to see none of them two in Hawaii. That hopefully meant that no one knew where they were.

"J you ready?"

Justin quickly shoved the pages behind his back.

"Yeah, I'll be right there."

Looking towards the kitchen door he made a beeline for the pantry. Stuffing the pages on the top shelf.

"J? Where are you?"

Gina practically jumped out of her skin when Justin stepped out of pantry holding a bag of chips.

"Getting us a snack."   

Gina looked at him doubtfully. Knowing a fake cheesy smiley when she saw one. "J?"

"What?"  

Gina raised her eyebrows not convinced.


"Fine." he finally gave in putting the chips back on the shelf. "But remember what we talked about."

"Wow, you're totally hiding that newspaper huh? I thought we weren't looking at that stuff?"

Justin pouted, trying to get sympathy points. "I couldn't help it. Someone forgot it and it was just... there. I swear who ever left it did it on purpose. I might actually have to fire someone..."

"Justin."

"Yeah."

"You're stalling."

"Fine." Turning back into the pantry he reached up to the top shelf for the pages "But remember what we talked about."

"Yeah yeah. Let me see."

Reluctantly he handed it over. "I didn't even read it all.," he said watching her walk towards to the sink. "And don't forget what we said. We both agreed...Gina!"

Justin stopped in his tracks when he saw her flip on the switch to the garbage disposal, turn on the water, and shove the rolled up paper into the drain. He couldn't believe it watching the newspaper spin around, around and around, getting shorter and shorter.

Gina turned around to face him with a pure look of pleasure on her face. "Trash, remember. I thought we talked about this?"


Flashback

"What are you doing?" Justin chuckled, the feeling of Gina's fingers tracing his back slightly ticklish.

"Playing connect the dots." Gina pushed herself further up, her bare chest pressing into his back.

 
"Ahh messing with my freckles."

"Beauty marks." Gina corrected running her fingers from one to the other. "Did this hurt?"

"My freckles?"

Gina laughed causing Justin to get slightly aroused from the feeling of her. 

"No silly, your tattoo."

"Not really."

"I should get one."

Justin smiled to himself at her innocence. "Nah, it's a trend now."

"Well I wouldn't get something stupid. Something meaningful." Gina placed a soft kiss between Justin's shoulder blades. "Like yours."

Justin rolled over carrying Gina on top of him, brushing some hair behind her ear. "That's not a bad idea."

Gina smiled giving him another soft kiss, this time on his lips, before setting her head on his chest. After a few moments of silence Justin thought she was asleep.

"Gina?"

"Yeah?"

"You sleeping?"

Justin could feel her smile. "No, I answered you didn't I?"

"What are you thinking?" Justin was so curious what was going on in that mind of hers. Sometimes she could be so mysterious yet so open.

"Truthfully?" Gina bit onto her bottom lip. She wanted to be honest but she just wasn't sure if now was the right time. In bed, after sex, yeah not a good time to talk about big things.

"Yeah."

"I'm wondering what's happening." she said hesitating a little. "You know back at home."

Justin didn't want to admit he was curious as well. "Do you really want to know?"

Gina adjusted herself to face him. "Yea, a little."

"Lies G." he said leaning down kissing the top of her head. "It's all lies."

"So you know something?" Hearing him sound so specific Gina thought he had been in contact with someone.

"No, I haven't heard or seen anything. Just like you. But I know from experience. Lies are being spread around and people are speculating. The media is probably throwing out places that we've been seen and shit like. Trash."

"Oh." Gina rested her head back down. "I just...I'm curious that's all."

"Did Vanessa say anything too you?" he asked remembering her conversation earlier.

"No, but she wouldn't. She knows I'm happy."

Justin took a deep breath trying to push the negatives thoughts out of his head. "Good, I am too."






"So did you tell her?"

"No."

"What!" Layla couldn't believe, Nessa finally gets Gina on phone and she didn't tell her! "Why not?"

"She was so happy and I didn't want to ruin that. Besides she was in a rush."

Layla rolled her eyes. "Whatever"

"Justin might.." Mandy was cut off when the waitress placed the check in front of her. With the media frenzy going on they where more careful about what they talked about in public.

"J," she continued "might have all ready explained it to her."

"Yeah, I hope so." Vanessa paid the bill as the three got up and headed towards the exit.

"As soon as I get her on the phone I'm telling her everything."

Vanessa stopped dead in her tracks. "Layla you can't! You can't ruined this for her."

"Oh and by keeping this secret is not ruining anything?" Layla responded just as loud. "Hmm how about our friendship?"

"You guys can we walk faster? People are staring." 


"You saw the picture with your own eyes. You know truth." Layla said finally reaching her car.

"But that doesn't mean she has too." Vanessa stood in front of the car door not letting Layla pass "We will explain everything when she gets back." she spoke more calmly.

Layla rolled her eyes waiting for Vanessa to get out of her way. "Whatever. It's fucked up and you know it." she said finally about to open the car door.

"I know what I'm doing. Just think about what you are." Vanessa walked towards her car leaving Layla alone with Mandy.

"Maybe she's right Lay, maybe we should wait."

"Whatever. But if my man is ever cheating on me, be a friend, call me."

"We don't-" Mandy watched as Layla pulled away not bothering to hear what she had to say.

"We don't know if that's true." she whispered to herself.




"Hey how about we go there for lunch?"

Gina looked out the window towards the small outdoor style restaurant Justin was pointing at.

"You sure? They look pretty busy?"

"It's ok I've been here before. They have private tables set up in the back. It's really nice and romantic." Justin said giving her a sexy grin "There's a beautiful garden there too, you're gonna love it."

Gina smiled at Justin's excitement. The past two days have been everything plus perfect. Gina was on cloud nine since Justin's breath taking beach setup. Then spending the next in bed, watching movies and veggin out, not to forget having incredible sex, her cloud just kept floating higher and higher.

"Sounds nice let's go."

Justin reached across the middle console, grabbing a hold of Gina's hand. Things between them where going so good. Justin felt so comfortable with her like old friends finally hooking up.

"Should we valet or park it ourselves?" Gina asked watching people pull up in front.

"Umm we can park around back. No biggie."

Turning into the back parking lot of restaurant, which was pretty packed, Justin found a spot right by the exit.

"Ready?" he asked watching Gina put on her sunglasses.

"Yup." she flash him a coy smile before reaching for the door handle.

At that moment something swept over him. It was like he saw her in a different light. Something about the way she smiled at him was so captivating. He immediately got butterflies, and he had no idea why. The facts that she was so nonchalant about everything, flying to Hawaii with him, not questioning anything he asked of her. All of that just instantly hit him, like it was all new. She completely and utterly trusted him.

"Gina..." he had to tell her, it was killing him.


And how I wish you only knew
What I feel inside for you
You probably haven't got a clue
But I wish you knew


"Yeah sup, you coming?"

But the innocence in her eyes forced him not to.

Clearing his throat he removed the keys from the ignition. "Um yeah come on."

"You ok?"

Smiling he tried to mask his feeling, but she could tell something was up. "Yeah come on."

Meeting her at the front of the car Justin wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"I am so hungry."

Gina giggled "When are you not?" If it was one thing she learned about Justin these past two days, it was that he could eat. He definitely had a fast metabolism, which also explained his stamina in bed. Just thinking about it sent chill down her back.

"I'm not always hungry." he defended as they headed inside. "Just sometimes."

"Most of the time." Gina corrected

"Well I do enjoy eating you-"

"Hi may I get you table?" The young hostess now standing in front of them cut off Justin.

"Yes, something in the back please."

The young woman eyes widen when she realized whom it was standing in front of her. "We have nice tables upstairs if you'd like?" she responded hesitantly.

Justin shook his head but still held that charming Timberlake smile. "No, that's ok. I want to show her the garden." he said looking towards Gina. "It's still here right?"

"Absolutely, the view from our upstairs patio is amazing. Right this way please." The young woman headed towards a set of stairs but Justin didn't move.

"Excuse me miss?" he wasn't sure what was up with this girl, but she was obviously hard of hearing. "We'd like to sit in the back. If there are no tables we can wait."

The young woman held a tight, obviously fake, smile and headed in the opposite direction. "This way please."

Grabbing onto Gina's hand he gave a look of uncertainty, as they followed the hostess towards the back of the restaurant. He could feel people watching them so he flashed a grin here and there, so he wouldn't come off as rude. Besides he was in a good mood so he didn't want to ruin it by some rabid fan.

"Here is your table, your server will be right with you." The hostess quickly walked away without making eye contact with either of them.

"That was weird." Gina said taking the seat Justin had politely pulled out for her.

"Tell me about it."

"Justin?"

Justin squeezed his eyes shut recognizing the southern voice immediately. This could not be happening.

Britney.




"I can't believe she's acting that way!" Vanessa ranted into her cell phone to Mandy. "Gina has a good thing going and it's like she wants to ruin it."

"I know Ness, but that good thing could be a lie."

Vanessa groaned into the phone, she was in denial and she knew it. "I know, I just. I just don't want Gina to get hurt."

"And you think by not telling her she won't?"

"Ahh, you're starting to sound like Layla."

Mandy laughed "Maybe because she has a point."

Vanessa smiled to herself. Leave it too Mandy to make sense of everything. "I know she does. But she just wanted to jump up and tell her. We need to make sure it's true too!"

Mandy nodded her head agreeing with her friend. "You're right hold on."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm calling Layla on three way. We need a plan."



"Hi! How are you?" Britney gave Justin a warm hug before turning her attention towards Gina. "Hi, I'm Britney." she introduced extending her hand.

Smiling, Gina shook it politely. "Gina."

"What y'all doing here, business?" she asked looked back and forth between the two.

"Umm not really."

Britney laughed "Ahh hiding."

Everyone who anyone knows that when celebs visited this exclusive part of the island they where there not to be seen.

Justin smiled, her laugh always did something to him. "So you heard?"

Sitting straight up in her chair Gina got ready to hear the latest Hollywood gossip surprising about herself.

"Actually I haven't even been in the States." Britney said noticing the look of relief on both Justin's face and Gina's. "But I did see your picture all over London. Is everything ok?"

Justin silently thanked god that his ex girlfriend wouldn't be the one to dish the dirt about his love life.

"Yeah just the usual." he replied not wanting to get into detail. "What about you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, taking break from the tour. Colin is here too, he just went to the bathroom."

"Cool"

"Ok, let me get back you guys get back to your dinner." she said heading back to her table not too far away. "Bye Gina, nice meeting you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Bye, J. Hey if you guys are in the city later on were gonna be at the club."

"Cool, maybe we'll see you there."

"K. Enjoy your meal."

"You too."

Justin turned his attention back towards Gina who was looking at him all googly eyed. "What?" He asked finally taking his seat next to hers.

"You are such the southern gentleman." she smiled causing him to slightly blush.

"Well I had to put up a front." he joked "We are in public."

"You're so bad." she couldn't help but smile along with him. He could be so silly at times, she loved that about him.

"Nosa I'm just kidding." he leaned in closer to her, their arms touching, as they looked over the menu. "Britney's a cool girl. You would like her."

"I like you." she said kissing his cheek. For some reason she was feeling all lovey dovey and had no problem showing it.

Justin smiled kissing her lips in return. "Good cause I.." Justin was cut off when he felt a presence beside him. 'Who now?' he thought looking up only to see their server.

"Good Evening, can I start you off with a bottle of wine?"

Justin automatically knew what to order spouting out the finest white wine on the menu.

"White is ok with you right?" he asked turning his attention to Gina.

"Yeah that's fine."

The server walked away to get their drinks and Justin returned his attention to where he left off before being interrupted.

"This is nice." he said in a more serious tone. "No one around to bother us, no paparazzi. Just me and you."

Gina nodded her head, happy that he was enjoying their time together as much as she was.

"I could get use to this, you know? The simple life."

"I know exactly what you mean."

Even though it had only been two days, their lives seemed much simpler than it was in LA. More peaceful, less stress. She was slowly starting to ignore that nagging feeling in the back of head. About what was happening back at home and why Justin was acting so weird earlier.

"Gina, baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Gina looked at him curiously. "For what?"

Gina saw the twinkle in Justin's eyes, wondering if there was more behind it.

"For being you."

Yup she could definitely get use to this.


I've got to see you
Wherever you are
And I've got to be there
I'm wishing on stars
I've got to reveal what's inside of my heart
But the words escape me
And I'm paralyzed
So helpless when I
Look into your eyes



"So I was thinking you call him and have him explain everything to you before I talk to Gina. That way we can get everything straight and not fuck up the situation anymore than it all ready is."

JC looked down at the pictures in front of him for what felt like the hundredth time. But the shock was just like the first time he'd seen them, he couldn't believe it.

"I'm not gonna lie to him Vanessa. I'm sorry I can't."

She sat straight up in her seat to better explain the plan. "You won't be. Say I mention it to and that I would likely tell Gina. That's the truth right? I'm gonna tell her regardless if you ask him or not. What I'm gonna say depends on if you talk to him. Because right now, I just have one side of the story."

"Story? I thought you just had these pictures? Pictures can be deceiving Nessa, don't be fooled."

'Shit' Vanessa thought forgetting that she didn't tell him about talking to Jay. "Well actually I talked to a guy who saw them together."

"A guy?" Of course someone was feeding the girls bullshit.

"Jay, the guy from the club."

JC started laughing. "Are you kidding me? And you believe this punk?" JC leaned back in the chair "Oh Justin's gonna fucken love when I tell him this bullshit." he said shaking his head in disbelief.

Vanessa shook her head as well "At first I didn't!" she explained "I was just like you! But then I saw these." she said motioning towards the pictures. "There's no way to deny this shit JC, it's there. All of it."

JC reached forward picking up one of the pictures. There had to be a way to explain this, there had to be something. But deep down he knew there was no way to deny it.

"I'll call him in an hour."

"Good, I'm calling Gina tonight."



"Have you ever been in a magazine?"

"Huh?" Gina looked up and saw Justin face staring back at hers in the dressing room mirror.

"A magazine. You remind me of some ad, I can't remember which one."

Gina started laughing "Where do you come up with this stuff?" she said rubbing her palms down the front of the dress she was trying on. They decided hitting a club wasn't such a bad idea so here she was picking out something new to wear. "So what do you think?"

Justin stepped up behind her, letting his eyes travel up and down her body through the reflection in the mirror. The lightweight, white material hugged every inch of her curves, showing off her natural tan skin beautifully. Returning his sight to what was in front of him, his eyes trailed over her exposed back, thanks to the cut of the dress, all the way down to her perfect ass. She could really do some damage in that thing.

"I think." he began once again looking at her through the mirror. "That you look," he stepped closer, pressing his body against her, "so damn fine." His ran his hands over her thighs lifting the material as he slowly moved up.

Gina's heart rate increase as she felt Justin pressing hard against her back, watching his hands move closer and closer towards her center.

"So you like it?" she asked in barely a whisper.

Justin mouth held a sexy grin, bringing it down towards her ear. "I love it." he whispered back placing a soft kiss on her neck. He couldn't help it, as soon as she stepped out from behind the dressing curtain in the private dressing room he was turned on. He knew the second he seen the dress she would look good it, he just didn't know it would have such an effect on him. He was completely aroused.

Gina took a deep breath, trying to control herself. "Justin I-" she tried hard to speak but the words just wouldn't come on.

"Shhh." Justin silenced pushing her hair to the front, kissing the back of her neck. "You are so beautiful."

So caught up in his kisses Gina suddenly realized just how far up his hands had gone when she felt his fingers graze across the area she craved him the most.

"Damn you're so fucken wet." he said his fingers moist to the touch.

"Jus-" Gina gasped, squeezing her eyes shut, when she felt two of Justin's finger push the thin material of her thong aside and slowly stroking her. Her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it as her breathing increased due to Justin fingers working their magic.

The pressure of his jeans constraining him was beginning to become painful as he watched her in the mirror. Her facial expressions and the way her hands where grabbing onto his jeans make the moment only sweeter. Bringing one of his hands up he stroked her breast, unable to resist touching her hard nipples.

"Open your eyes." he whispered to her wanting to see her every thought.

Gina's sultry eyes where immediately drawn to Justin's when she opened them. The scene before her played out like a porno movie. The look on Justin's face mesmerizing, the way he was biting onto his bottom lip as the speed of his fingers increased only added to her pleasure. His hand worked it magic and she tried desperately to reach around the back to feel him. Just when she came into contact they heard a knock on the private dressing area door. Immediately Justin pulled away, the dress instantly falling into place, seconds before the door opened.

"That dress looks amazing!" the short older sales lady said walking towards Gina. "You're glowing in it."

Gina smiled, trying to hold back her laugher as Justin pretended to be tying his sneaker.

"So will you be getting this?"

"Definitely."



Justin watched his girl twirl around in her new dress on the dance floor. She hadn't taken off since their little session earlier, despite their little interruption Justin was in a good mood. Just knowing that it would be coming off later was enough for him. They ended up meeting Britney and Colin at the VIP area of the exclusive nightclub and the two hit it off just like Justin knew they would. Britney was good person, with a good heart, two things her and Gina had in common. That and the fact they both kicked ass in Salsa, demonstrating so on the dance floor in front of him.


"So is she your girl?" The Irish accent of Britney's husband brought him out of his thoughts, grabbing his attention.

"Yeah, she's my lady."

"Hot." Colin took a long swig of his beer before speaking again. "What about Cameron? Hear you two are still a couple."

Justin sipped his beer as well before talking. "Nah man, that's old news."

"Doesn't seem old to me mate."

Justin turned his head towards Colin. "What are you talking about?"

"What you don't know? How long have you been out here? Obviously not too long." Colin smiled shaking his head at Justin. "There are pictures man, of you two together. From last week."

Justin squeezed his eyes shut wishing he didn't just hear that. "They're old man." he lied.

"Nah not gonna work. Movie poster behind you two killed that one."

"Fuck!" Justin said a little too loudly resting his head in his hands.

"You need to tell her. It's not worth it, trust me."

But Justin didn't hear him. If Colin knew that meant a lot of other people did too, including Gina's girls. Justin looked towards her purse wondering if her cell phone was in there. They both agreed not to answer them, but she did check her messages from time to time. He knew he should have told her but he didn't know how and at the time they where just playing games, he didn't know things where gonna get this far.

"Have another beer." Colin interrupted pushing a fresh bottle his way. "And get her another too. She's gonna need it."



Three hours later Justin was helping Gina up the stairs to their bedroom. She was past tipsy and even though Justin didn't personally get her there, he didn't do anything to stop it either. It was killing him that his lie got all the way to this point. But he promised himself he would tell her everything, tomorrow, in the morning.

"I'm gonna wash up." Gina said letting go of his hand and setting her purse on the side table.

"Ok."

Gina walked past him heading towards the bathroom.

Justin sat on the and kicked off his shoes. Staring at her purse he remembered her cell phone lighting up early but Gina didn't notice and he wasn't going to point it out. His phone had rang as well but he didn't want to risk pulling it out in fear that she would check hers as well.

Reaching in her bag he pulled out the small device flipping it open.

1 missed call

He immediately noticed the little icon indicating that she had voice mail.

Clear missed calls

Justin quickly pressed the button to delete the call. 'Now how do I delete the voice mail?'

"Justin do you know..."

Justin spun around, knocking over her bag, when he heard Gina enter the room.

"Someone calling me?"

Fuck.



And the words escape me
And I'm paralyzed
So helpless when I
Look into your eyes

And how I wish you only knew
What I feel inside for you
You probably haven't got a clue
But I wish you knew


Dear Goodbye by LaBellaAmor

Dear Goodbye

"J?" Gina questioned again leaning against the doorframe. "Someone call? Is everything ok?"

"Oh, umm nah I knocked over your purse, again." Justin bent down and started picking up her things, slipping in the cell. 'Please god if you let me away with one thing let this be it.' "Did you need something?" he asked avoiding eye contact.

"You sure everything's ok?" she began walking towards him and Justin quickly placed the purse back on the small table, meeting her half way.

"Yeah, I'm just trippin." he smiled, grabbing a hold of her hands with his own. "I drank way too much. Colin might have spiked my drink." he joked poorly.

"Justin if something is wrong you can tell me." she assured him taking a step closer.

"Actually something is wrong." he steped closer, his face just inches from hers.

Gina smiled, knowing he was up to no good. "And what is that?"

"You’re still wearing that dress."

Gina screeched when Justin lifted her off the floor, making his way to the bathroom. "J!"

J smacked her ass lifting her over his shoulder. "Come on, let's go take a shower."

"Ok." she said through her laughter.

Justin smiled, forcing down the regret he was feeling in the pit of his stomach. He would tell her tomorrow, that he promised himself.



JC picked up his cell again, redialing the number he tried just 15 minutes earlier. He had no idea what happen last night but he never got a hold of Justin. He just wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Hello?" finally answered the breathy voice.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah who's this?"

"JC, Justin's friend."

Vanessa eyes widened when she realized who was on the other line. "Oh hey, hold on ok?"

"Yeah sure."

JC could hear the music in the background lower before the her voice returned.

"Hey what's up? Why didn't you call me back last night?" Vanessa prepared herself for the worst. She, herself, wasn't able to get a hold of Gina but she was hoping that JC had different results .

"Umm I wasn't able to get in contact with Justin last night, but I left him a message to call me."


JC quickly realized from her tone that wasn't a good thing.

"Oh, did you tell him why?"

"Umm, nah." He lied. "Why what did you say?"

"I didn't say anything!" she defended. Vanessa leaned her head back against the wall, she suddenly felt a cold shiver even though she had been sweating from working out. "Layla did."

"What? Vanessa what did she say?" JC shook his head. Why where these girls so concerned? Ok so there where pictures of Justin with his ex, that didn't mean the girl needed to know right that second. He wouldn't tell Justin right away? Would he? Who was he kidding, he would have flown to Hawaii if he had too.

Vanessa took a deep breath before getting into details.

"Well I talk to the girls first, you know to see what they thought...



Flashback

"So what do you guys think? Should we wait?" Mandy glanced at the clock then back to the cell phone twirling in Layla's hand.

"No, let's just call before we change our mind again." she said flipping it open.

Vanessa pulled the phone from Layla's hand before she could dial. "Maybe I should call JC and asked him what Justin said?"

Layla grabbed back the phone "He was suppose to call you right? He never did, move on."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. Layla could be so fucken stubborn at times, this was one of them.

"We need to know what he said!" she reasoned once again taking back the phone.

"Fine, whatever wait!" Layla stood up and walked into the kitchen not looking back. If they wanted to wait around too bad, she wasn't gonna let her girl get hurt. Picking up the cordless phone she dialed Gina's cell phone number, which went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Gina it's me. Listen, I don't know how to tell you this but umm just don't get too hooked on Justin ok? There are some pictures-"

"What are you doing!" Vanessa ran into the room followed by Mandy.

"She needs to know!" Layla yelled bringing the phone towards her ear but it was too late Mandy unplugged the jack. Both girls immediately looked in her direction.

"Layla, you are such a bitch."

**********************


"...and that was it. I have no idea what else she said."

JC shook his head in disbelief "I'm sorry to say this but your girl is a nosy bitch. Is-"

"She's just looking out for Gina, JC. I'm pretty sure you would do the same if the situation was reversed." Vanessa started catching an attitude. Who did this guy think he was? He didn't even know Layla!

"Is she purposely trying to hurt her?"

"Look I'm gonna hang up before either one of us says something we will regret. If I was you I would try to get a hold of my friend."

"Vanessa-" But it was too late, she had all ready hung up. "Fuck, now what?"



"Scrambled or over easy?" Gina yelled up the stairs.

Justin leaned over the railing, smiling at the sight of his girl below "Whatever you’re having." he yelled back.

"Ok Do you know when Mary is coming back?"

"She should be here soon."

"Cool. The food will be ready soon." She winked heading back towards the kitchen.

Justin stood still listening to the sound of Gina's footsteps, before returning to the office he just slipped out of. Returning to his seat he took a deep breath, resting his elbows on the desk in front of him. Staring up at the TV mounted on the wall he felt sick, just knowing if he turn it on he'd most likely see his own face. His nerves where a mess all morning, after last night he knew he had to tell her. He just didn't know how. Picking up his cell phone he dialed his voicemail, replaying the message from JC he had heard earlier.

Hey J sup? Listen you need to tell Gina what's going on.
Her girls know and they are going to call her tonight.
So figure something out quick. Call me when you get this. Later


Opening the side desk draw he pulled out the magazine that could literally ruin his relationship. Staring back at him a picture of him and Cameron embracing in a more than friendly hug. Regret wasn't even the word to describe what he first felt as he flipped to the center to see pictures of them kissing, but noticeably wearing different clothes. Two different days, he remembers them both clearly.



Flashback

Justin was still smiling when he finally got back into his car. The look on Gina's face when she seen the chocolate rose he sent over was priceless. He had never seen someone look so surprised from something he did. Britney wasn't even that surprised when he brought her a car! All he gave Gina was a rose, a fake one! Hearing the sound of Neptune’s "Lap Dance" coming through his cell phone he waited to pick it up, all ready knowing who it would be.

"What do you want Cam?" He was so tired of her calling. He didn't want to talk to her, he told her that a million times. She never listened, even they where together.

"Justin, I need to see you." An obvious upset voice came through the other immediately stirring Justin's concern.

"What's wrong, what happen?"

"I just.." Hearing her cry was breaking Justin's heart.

"What happen Cameron? What's the matter?"

"I just-" More sobs came through the phone before Cameron continued. "I need to see you. Where are you?"

Justin turned the corner, his gym all ready in sight. "I'm going to the gym. But where are you? What happen, are you ok?"

Cameron's sniffled before continuing "Wait for me there please, in the back."

"Cam!"

Justin looked at his cell phone realizing she had hung up. A part of him felt nervous, part even doubtful. He just hoped that she was ok. After they broke up she really went on a downward spiral, drinking and lord knows what else. But after they had a long talk, Justin convinced her they where better off friends. But when that didn't work, so Justin cut her off completely. This being the first call he had gotten in almost 3 weeks.

Pulling into the practically deserted parking lot in the back of the gym Justin look around for her familiar black Toyota Hybrid, finally spotting her in the rearview mirror, turning the corner.

"What happen?" Justin asked meeting her half way as they both got out of their cars. Justin's heart ached the second he saw her tear-stained cheeks and blood shot eyes. She was obviously very upset.

"I needed to see you!" she said holding onto him, sobbing into his neck.

"Cam, Cam. Hold on." Justin placed his hands on her waist trying to push her back. "What happen Cam? Talk to me."

"They where just so close to me." she sobbed, soaking his shirt and neck with tears. "I thought I was going to crash, I was driving so fast."

Justin held her closer knowing immediately who she was talking about. Paparazzi. They where ruthless and since the break up they had gotten even worst.

He tried to console her, rubbing her back. "Shhh. It's ok, you’re ok now."

Lifting her head, she looked into his eyes, their faced inches apart. "I love you Justin."

Justin didn't know how but before he could stop it Cameron's lips where pressed against his. The pain he felt for her clouded his judgement, only pushing him closer. Their tongues seem to be intertwined forever and when he finally did stop he knew it was too late. 

He dropped his hands from the sides of her waist taking a step back but she stepped forward and tried to kiss him again.

"Cam, stop." he said taking another step. "We can't do this. It isn't good."

"What are you talking about? Justin I know you still love me."

Rubbing the back of his head Justin felt sweat all ready starting on the back of his neck. He fucked up big time, leading her on was not the right thing to do.

"I gotta go." Hurrying back to his car, he reached into the back seat for his gym bag.

"Justin!" she yelled hands on her hips with a look of disbelief. "Tell me you don't love me!"

Pushing button on his alarm a flash caught his eye and then it hit him. She set him up, there where no photographers, it was all a lie.

"You set me up?"

"Justin wait-"

He looked around knowing she was probably followed here on purpose, all for photo op.

"I can't believe you! You're worst then them." he yelled

He began to walk past her but she grabbed onto his wrist. "Justin please."

Sharply turning his head, he looked her dead in the eye. "Do you want them to have another photo? Huh, something saying the complete opposite of what you planned?" His words where stern causing Cameron to let go before he embarrassed her.

"I know you still love me Justin."

"I don't love you Cameron. I never did."

**********************



"Justin, you ready to eat?"

Startled Justin's head jerked up to see Gina standing in the doorway. Quickly he flipped the magazine shut as she approached.

"J, what are you looking at?" she asked, a look of disapproval on her face.

"Gina wait-"

But it was too late, just from the look in her eyes he could tell she seen all she needed too.

"Gina I can explain."

But she didn't seem to hear him. Her eyes locked onto the magazine.

Staring out, depressed about
What words I have to plead
So torn apart

Shattered by impressions of
Confessions in defeat
My broken heart

Crying, desperate, fighting
Questions scared to let go

"Is that? I remember-" Unbeknownst to her, Gina's eyes started to water, as she suddenly became speechless. The image in front of her burning into her mind as a single tear fell down her cheek. She remembers that day, those posters. Seeing the other photos hurt her even more. She remembered that outfit. How could she forget the way Justin looked when he greeted her at the door, it was something she would always remember. It was the first time she ever been to his home, the first time he kissed her and made her stomach dip, the first time he introduced her to his mom.

Justin quickly stood up, taking a step toward to block her view.

"Gina let me explain please." he pleaded seeing the painful look in her eyes. Pain he caused.

"Why didn't you tell me J?" she asked giving a look of disappointed. "Is this what you where trying to hide?"

"Gina I was going to. Today! Right now!"

"Is this why my friends don't want me to get close you?"

Justin's face dropped when he realized she heard whatever message her friends had left for her.

"Gina-"

Another tear fell down her cheek as she continued looking at him with hurt in her eyes.

"I wanted you to be the one to tell me J! I didn't want to hear it from someone else. Did you think I was that stupid? Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Gina turned around and quickly walked out of the room, heading towards the master bedroom.

We used to be so beautiful
But the days go by and
Things get better

I'm weary from the war
I'm losing half my soul
But the days go by and

"Gina please you have to let me explain."

"I've been waiting for you to explain since we got here!" she screamed back at him, tears flowing freely now, as she angrily tried to wiping them away. "The flipping out over me turning on the TV, the look on your face when you thought Britney was gonna spill your secret, turning off the cell phones!" Gina turned around in disgust, not wanting to even look him.

"Gina please!" Justin pleaded watching her go into the closet. "Please you need to at least let me talk. Hear me out."

Coming out now with her purse, she bent down and pulled on her sneakers, before walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" Justin chased after her. "Gina you can't leave!"

Finally reaching her at the bottom of the staircase he grabbed a hold of her arm. She quickly spun around smacking him in the face with her free hand.

"Don't ever touch me."

Past the point of reasons
I just want you to believe
That it's not your fault

Cry your eyes to sleep
It's like a thousand rainy nights
Oh, drowning lows

Photographs, the close up, what we had
Come undone

Justin instantly let go, the words stinging him, just as they did the first time. The first time he fucked up he recovered, he got her back. He wasn't sure if this time would be the same.

Gina looked at him, shocked with herself at what she did. Reactions from a past relationship that still seem to haunt her.

"I just, I need to be alone right now J." she spoke more calmly, looking down at the floor.

Justin understood, he betrayed her trust, one of the worst possible things to do in a relationship.

"Fine, I'll leave for a little while. Then we can talk. Is that ok?" he asked knowing that she could easily hop on a plane back to the LA.

"I just, I need to think J. What you did-" Hearing the words come out of her mouth made Justin’s realize what a big deal this was. She couldn't even look at him.

Gina couldn't believe what was happening. It all felt so surreal. But she knew it was bound to come out. She was just hoping he would be the one to let it out. Every night, in bed, she prepared herself to hear what he had to say. During the day she waited for him to bring it up. But he never did.

Justin ran his hands over his head, trying to grasp the situation. He really screwed up this time.

"Gina please, let me talk." he said after a few seconds of silence.

Exhaustion taking over, Gina leaned against the wall behind her. Squeezing her eyes shut.

"I think we are moving too fast." Gina said speaking her mind.

Justin let out a deep breath. "No, Gina were not. We have a connection, I know you feel it."

Where did it all go wrong?
The days go by and
Things get better

You hardened like a stone
To face the world alone
But the days go by and
Things get better

Exhausted of apologies
In search of something comforting
But the days go by and
Things get better

Brought out the best and worst in me
You gave your all unselfishly
But the days go by and

Oh, I could never replace
All the tenderest moments
They will always live right here
Inside me

Gina lifted her head, making eye contact with him. "Then why J? Why did you lie to me?"

"Will you let me explain?" He asked rubbing his hands together.

Gina looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.

"Can we go sit?" he motioned over his shoulder. "In the living room?"

Gina stood up straight, walking past him into the living room.

Plopping down on the couch next to her, Justin turned his body in her direction.

"I'm sorry Gina." The first words he said, knowing they where long overdue and probably meaningless now.

"Me too, I didn't mean to slap you. It's just- I'm sorry."

She was hurt. He was more than a boyfriend to her , he was her friend. That fact alone made the hurt go even deeper. She wanted more than anything at that moment to forgive him. But she couldn't, the feeling in the pit of her stomach was one that she hadn't felt in a long time. Pain, betrayal, and sadness. Looking at Justin, hardly hearing his words, she couldn't believe he was the one that caused this.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed you like."

"I just wanted you too tell me. It hurts worst coming from someone else." she motioned, bringing up her hand to heart with out knowing it.

Justin understood all too well. When he found out that Britney had cheated on him, from Wade no less, it crushed him. He didn't think he would ever do the same thing to someone else.

"I understand. I wanted to tell you." he stressed.

"But you didn't."

"That day you came to my house for the barbecue she called me Gina." Justin said beginning to explain. "She wanted to apologize for some stupid shit she did a couple of days before and give me back some stuff that I left at her place."

Gina rolled her eyes at the thought of Justin still having "stuff" at her place.

"She was all ready drinking when I met her and I didn't feel like arguing with her so I gave her hug goodbye. The paparazzo’s must have got that." he finished waiting for her response.

"Is that it?" she asked calmly, still refusing to look at him.

For a split seconds Justin actually questioned if he should tell her about the rest of the pictures. Thinking she only saw the cover, but he knew she was bound to end up seeing the rest.

"A few day earlier." Justin hesitated looking down at his hands. "She kissed me." he looked back towards her, trying to read her face, but was unable too. "There's pictures of that too."

"Why didn't you just tell me J? We weren't even together then."

"I wanted to Gina! I wanted to tell you that same day." he motioned outward with his hands "But the pressure from the cookout and meeting my mom. I didn't want to stress you out. "

"You should have been honest with me."

"I know." Justin shamefully looked down at his hands rubbing them together.

"Things are just happening too fast."

"No, Gina they're not." Justin wanted more than anything to convince her that what they had wasn't a mistake or just some fling. He liked her, a lot. He really did care for and wanted to be with her.

But in Gina's mind they both jumped into things to quick and like all good things, it was bound to fall apart. She just didn't expect it to go down like this. In less than two weeks they had gone through this whirlwind relationship with highs and lows, dream dates, arguments, flying across the ocean! They moved to fast.

"We have something Gina. Something special."

Gina finally looked up at Justin, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Justin looked up into Gina's eyes, she held this undeniable look on her face. She was thinking over everything that they shared together, all the moments they had. And when Gina looked back at him, seeing he held the same expression she did.

Regret


Song Credit: Dear Goodbye by JC

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1089