The Wolf Pack: The Next Generation (Shift and JT's reign) by Schnessa
Summary:

There stood his crew, his pack, his brothers in arms. This was his family and the place he belonged. Prison time was mandatory, Gun-running and drug smuggling was work, Alcohol was necessary, doing the Drugs was optional, A cracked out wife was part of the territory and a family with the love of your life (who wasn't your wife) was a treasure. This was the life he led and the path he chose.

 

*Inspired by SOA, Hells Angels and every other MC out there.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Mystery, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: No Word count: 78043 Read: 113638 Published: Sep 27, 2008 Updated: May 23, 2010

1. Getting out of the pen by Schnessa

2. Why Alyssa Why? by Schnessa

3. Chapter 3 by Schnessa

4. Never sit on another man's bike! by Schnessa

5. A good Old Lady can make or break a club... by Schnessa

6. He was born for this. by Schnessa

7. Don't be a Paulie. by Schnessa

8. It's your choice how she dies... by Schnessa

9. You fucking shot my man.... by Schnessa

10. show your colors.... by Schnessa

11. Are you fucking glaring at my girl? by Schnessa

12. Our son's coming to us.... by Schnessa

13. Let's burn this place...... by Schnessa

14. That ain't happenin'.... by Schnessa

15. Give credit where credit is due..... by Schnessa

16. It's our club now... by Schnessa

17. Paul had sealed his fate.... by Schnessa

18. Hope you liked Millington.... by Schnessa

19. Something for PawPaw? by Schnessa

20. Character Profiles. by Schnessa

21. One more chance... by Schnessa

22. Can I help you Darlin'? by Schnessa

23. Where you go I go.... by Schnessa

24. He took me.... by Schnessa

25. Behave while I'm gone.... by Schnessa

26. Did I tell you she's my girlfriend?..... by Schnessa

27. What the fuck are ya'll starin' at? by Schnessa

28. Massey? by Schnessa

29. Are you charging me or not? by Schnessa

30. I have a wedding to plan..... by Schnessa

31. Tomorrow she would be Mrs. Justin Timberlake and he couldn't fucking wait. by Schnessa

32. Take your best shot..... by Schnessa

33. I promise you that..... by Schnessa

34. She's awake... by Schnessa

Getting out of the pen by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I had an idea so I had to run with it. This is completely different than anything I've ever done so I hope ya'll like it. Please review if you think I should continue with it or not.

It had been 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours since he had felt the fresh air hit his face. 3 years, 29 days and 17 hours since he had been on the other side of this looming barb wire laced fence. More importantly 3 years, 29 years, and 17 hours since he had seen her.

He knew exactly how much time had been taken from him. He knew exactly how much time he had spent rotting away. Every day was reduced to a mark carved in stone in his tiny prison cell. Every mark etched was one mark closer to freedom and to her.

She was the reason he was behind bars but also the reason his heart kept beating and he kept living.

He bit down a sigh of relief as his handcuffs and chains were undone. The clothes he was arrested in, 3 years, 29 days, 17 hours ago, tossed into his arms as he was shoved by a guard into a small changing room.

He rid himself of his horrible blue jumpsuit, slipping into his old pair of worn out dark blue jeans. The denim was an unfamiliar but welcoming feeling, something he never thought he would cherish until that feeling was ripped away. He pulled off his hideous white wife beater that was more red than white from all his encounters out on the courtyard.

He pulled on the black cotton t-shirt he had been arrested in, slowly running his hands over the silver rosary print on the shirt. A gift from her. He pulled on his black leather boots not bothering to tie the laces, he just tucked them into the boots, something he was known for doing.

He looked around the small room searching for it. It wasn’t there. He remembered being arrested in it. Someone better not have stole it! The fucking guards were known for that shit! He banged his fist on the cold metal door.

“What do you want?” The guard shouted at him through the glass pane window in the door.

“Where the fuck is my cut?” He shouted back as the guard flipped through his paperwork.

“It was given to a Shift.” The guard told him as he nodded his head in understanding.

“I’m ready then.” He told him as the guard opened up the door.

“Free man walking. We got a free man walking.” The guard shouted as he was walked through the prison to the front door.

He could hear the clank of metal upon metal. They didn’t care that he was free. It was just bored prisoners with nothing else to do.

He sucked in the fresh air through his teeth as he took his first free step out of that damn prison. He squinted his clear blue eyes as the bright afternoon sun hit his eyes. His hand raised up to instantly shield his eyes without fear of being shot at.

His feet felt heavy like he was walking in sand. He had hoped, counted, waited, and prayed for this day but 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours in a place, not matter what hell it was, makes it start to feel like home. He turned back and took one more look at the prison that housed him, had made him tougher than he already was. It wasn’t until she called his name that he turned around.

Of course his crew would send her for him. Her Christian name was Aiden Teagan but everyone knew her as Shift. Defending her honor is what had gotten him locked up but seeing her after so long didn’t make him regret it. She was his, even if he was married to another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had waited for this day for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours. She would have waited longer if he wanted her too. Every day that passed became a mark on a calendar. Every mark bringing her closer to this day where he was free and she was able to touch him. Every mark bringing them closer to this moment where they were together.

She had loved him since she was 6 years old and even after all these years she still loved him. It didn’t matter that he was married to another woman, that had never mattered. She had his love, she had his son, and she had his cut. His wife could never understand him, he would never let her, but she did and that’s why she had him now.

“You’re a sight for sore eyes.” He said with a smirk as he stood in front of her.

Her brown eyes took in the sight of him. He had a short beard from not shaving for a couple of months and his buzz cut had grown out into medium curls that her finger were itching for. She bit her lip as she chuckled at his cockiness.

“So are you. Here’s your cut.” She told him as she tossed him his leather jacket, moaning to herself as he slid it on, popping out the collar.

“It still fits.” He muttered more to himself than to her but she heard him loud and clear.

“Like skin.” She whispered as she closed the gap between them.

Their eyes met as her arms wrapped around his waist underneath his leather jacket. He sucked in a breath from the contact of her skin. She just laughed as he pulled her closer to his chest.

“I sewed on a new patch. So everyone knows you took another life.” She confessed as she placed a small delicate kiss on his t-shirt clad chest.

“You always take care of me. Even when I’m locked up.” He told her as she lifted up her head to meet his gaze.

“We should get you to the club.” She murmured as he leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss.

This is what she dreamt about when he was away from her. This is what she wanted and what she needed. No other man could make her feel this way. Many had tried to come at her while he was gone but they were all shot down.

No, it was always him and her. It would always be him and her. He was her other half, her perfect man. His Christian name was Justin Randall Timberlake but the crew called him Timberwolf and she called him JT.

“Let’s get out of here.” He told her as she pulled back and dangled a pair of keys in front of him.

“Front or back?” She asked with a smirk.

“Always front woman.“ He told her as his hand smacked her denim clad ass causing her to squeal.

They walked hand in hand to his bike and he watched as she slipped on her matching leather jacket. He straddled the bike, bringing it to life with the turn of a key and a push of a peddle. He sighed to himself as she straddled the bike behind him wrapping her arms around his waist. He felt her tap his front pocket and he dug out his old pair of sunglasses from the pocket. She knew him so well. He felt one of her arms leave him and he knew she was putting on her own sunglasses. She kissed his back lightly to let him know she was ready to leave.

They took one last look at the prison that had kept them apart for 3 years, 29 days, 17 hours. That wasn’t the case anymore though. They took off for the club and for time alone together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 3 years, 29 days, 17 hours she was tormented by them. By his crew. Of course they said they were family and they were just taking care of her until he got out but she knew better. They were keeping track of her. They were making sure she kept her mouth shut.

His mom either dropped by or called every day. Always asking how she was doing or if she needed anything. His dad dropped by to check on things in the house and to fix any problems. But the best part was when his lover stopped by.

She wasn’t naïve or stupid. She knew all about Shift. How he spent all of his nights and most of his days with her. She knew about her before she married him. Before she got pregnant, before her miscarriage, before her drug problem and before her drinking problem.

She still remembers the day he got locked up. Justin was sitting in the courtroom clinching his jaw as the verdict was read. No emotion on his face. She was balling her eyes out knowing her husband was about to spend 5 years away from her in a prison cell. But he didn’t care about her tears, no he was looking over at Shift. Watching her, memorizing her face, her hands, her body. Shift looked so proud of him, proud of what he had done for her. His crew was proud too.

She could ask for a divorce but she needed him to take care of her. Even Shift brought her groceries and of course, her alcohol. Shift also supplied her with her choice of drugs, at Justin’s command of course.

They all wanted her to die. They were all helping her kill herself. So Justin and Shift could be rid of her once and for all. So his crew and his family could be rid of Justin’s drug induced mistake.

She was Alyssa Sarah Timberlake and she was hated by her husband.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Why Alyssa Why? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's another update.

He stopped the bike, leaning to the side with it’s weight as he flipped down the brake. The heel of his boot dug into the dry dirt, kicking up dust as he waited for Shift to get off the bike. He followed suit as she ran her fingers through her shoulder length brown hair. He held out his hand to her as she smiled at him.

He smiled back at her as she placed her small hand in his larger one. He was free now. That meant no other prisoners in his face, no guards trying to take his shit, no guards stealing his pictures of Shift. Tonight was their night and tonight he would get to see his son and how much he had grown while he was locked up.

He smiled as the large bulletproof steel doors of his dad’s mechanic shop were opened from the inside. There stood his crew, his pack, his brothers in arms. This was his family and the place he belonged. Prison time was mandatory, Gun-running and Drug Smuggling were work, Alcohol was necessary, doing the Drugs was optional, A cracked out wife was part of the territory and a family with the love of your life (who was not your wife) was a treasure. This was the life he led and the path he chose.

He received slaps on the back from his crew as a beer was pushed into his free hand. He tried to keep Shift by his side through all the hoopla but when his mom showed up carrying his son Shift quietly snuck away. Shift took their son into her arms as she stepped back so his mom could hug him.

Badass or not you always miss your mama in the pen. He lifted his mama off the ground as he hugged her tight. He kissed her cheeks as she cried with joy. He let go of her to make his way over to Shift and his son.

“Who’s that?” Shift asked their son as he walked up to them.

His large hand ruffled his son’s soft curls as his blue eyes met a matching set. His son giggled as his small hand tried to swat away his father’s larger hand.

“Daddy!” His son squealed as he reached out his arms for Justin.

“Hey Kale. How’s my big boy? You takin’ care of your mama like I told you too?” Justin asked as he took his 5-year old son into his arms.

“Uh huh.” His son said as his tiny fingers traced the patches on his father’s leather jacket.

“Timberwolf, we got business to discuss.” His boy Eddie told him as he nodded at him.

“No business tonight. He just got sprung!” Shift told them as she made her way over to him and covered her son’s ears, “Besides he needs to get in my pussy before he’s able to discuss any business.”

That got the boys hollerin’ and slappin’ his back. Everyone knew about him and Shift, even his wife. He didn’t try hiding it and the club didn’t either.

“Let’s go to bed baby.” Shift whispered in his ear as everyone drank to his arrival back.

He bit the inside of his lip as she took their son to his room in the back before coming back for him. She led him to the back rooms, walking him into his old room. Everything was exactly the same except he could tell Shift still slept in his bed.

“Justin, are you going to go home tonight?” His mama asked as she peeked into his room.

“He is home Mama Lynn.” Shift said as she pulled him to her by grabbing onto his leather cut.

“What about Alyssa?” Lynn asked as Justin scoffed.

“Just make sure she doesn’t kill herself tonight, okay?” Justin told her as he shut the door with his foot before picking up Shift and throwing her down on his bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was his first day out of the pen and he hadn’t even bothered to stop by their home. No, he chose to go home to his room at the club and to her. She should be used to this, it had been going on for years, ever since they got married. It still hurt though to know the man she chose to marry chose to love someone else.

It was all her fault because she conned him into marriage. She had known about his love for Shift but damnit she had loved him since the first day she had seen him. She’ll never forget it.

He was working at his dad’s mechanic shop and he was covered in car grease. Even covered in that dark gooey substance she could tell how handsome he was. She had just moved to Millington from New York City and she didn’t know a soul there. But she had wanted to know him.

She had seen Shift there sitting on top of the hood of the truck he was looking at. She hadn’t known a thing about their history or about the club and his crew. She had just wanted to inquire about a tune up or an oil change, anything to talk to him.

“Do you do tune up here? My car has been making funny noises.” She remembered saying to him as he looked over at Shift.

“Darlin’ you ain’t from around here, are ya?” Shift had asked her as she jumped off the hood, wiping her hands with a rag.

“Um…no I’m not.” Alyssa remembered stammering out.

Shift had always been intimidating to her. She didn’t even have to try, Alyssa always got nervous around her. Of course Shift wasn’t your typical female. She was 5’6 and had a slim cut body, like she could kill you. She had a pin up girl representing Texas tattooed on her right forearm and a rosary and cross tattooed on her left forearm. She was always dressed in tight dark denim jeans and some kind of cotton tank top or t-shirt. Shift always wore a pair of dog tags around her neck and a Shift leather jacket, hence her nickname.

“This here is a private garage. You can take your car to Lyle’s down the street. I’ll let him know you’re comin’,” Shift had told her as Justin walked to the back, “I suggest you leave now,” Shift had told her as she heard the roar from exhaust pipes behind her.

She had turned around and been met with at least 15 guys on black Harley’s, their ages had ranged from 18 to 60.

“Who’s this?” One of the old men asked as he walked up to her and Shift.

“New girl in town. She’s headed to Lyle’s,” Shift had told him as he stared at Alyssa.

His hard stare made Alyssa nervous but her gaze drifted to Justin making his way from the back. He was no longer covered in oil and his bare muscular tan chest glistened in the hot sun. He was pulling on his t-shirt when he noticed her staring and smirked at her as he pulled on a leather jacket.

It was when he leaned down and kissed Shift that she realized he was taken.

“Like I said Darlin’ Lyle’s is right down the street. Now get.” Shift had told her as she put on her own leather jacket.

“Don’t worry. Lyle will take good care of your car.” Had been Justin’s first words to her as he straddled his Harley and Shift got on behind him.

She had wanted to be Shift so bad in that moment. She had wanted to have the matching leather jackets that said ‘The Wolf Pack’ on the back. She had wanted to be on the back of Justin’s bike with her arms wrapped around his waist. She had wanted to have JT tattooed behind her ear like Shift did and she had wanted her initials be to AT so that the AT tattooed behind Justin’s ear stood for her. None of those ever came true except for her initials changing to AT but Justin made sure everyone knew his tattoo was for Shift and not for her.

She tired not to cry as she stared at her empty house. He had never stepped foot in their house. He had never slept in their bed in fact the only time he touched her was on their wedding night when he was too hopped up on the drugs she gave him to realize she wasn’t Shift. All night he had called her Shift and told her how much he loved her and how he was happy they were finally married.

The next day he found out he had married her and not Shift. He stormed out of the hotel room and headed to the church. She remembered finding out on the news that he had burned it down along with their marriage certificate. He didn’t talk to her at all until she got word to him that she was pregnant.

Shift had been the one to tell him. The club bought her the house she lived in now. Shift had promised that Justin would be there for their child and she believed her. Then she found out that he had been living at the club with Shift and that Shift was also having his child!

That is when her drug habit went from recreational to a full blown habit. People in town talked about her, about how Justin made a fool of her but she knew that she brought it upon herself. She drank to kill the pain of knowing she had no one to blame but herself. She could blame Justin and Shift all she wanted but she killed her and Justin’s baby with her habit and could blame Justin for breaking her heart but she was the one that drugged and conned him.

She thought about all those things as she searched her medicine cabinet for her painkillers. She grabbed her bottles of painkillers as she stumbled into her kitchen heading for her liquor cabinet. She heard the knocking on her door but chose not to answer it.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 3 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I'm glad people are liking the story please let me know in the reviews if ya'll would like a dictionary of sorts of biker terms I'll use in the story.

“Alyssa, what are you doing?” Lynn asked as she walked into Alyssa’s house, using her key.

“Trying to kill myself!” Alyssa shouted as she poured a cheesy plastic tiki tumbler full of whiskey.

“Stop it! Grow up Alyssa!” Lynn shouted as she took the tumbler away from her, “Justin just got out! You can’t try to kill yourself! He doesn’t need the Heat sniffing close!”

“Fuck you! And the club! I’ll tell the Heat all about your gun-running activities! And the drug smuggling! I know about everything the club does!” Alyssa shouted as she threw her pills at Lynn, causing Lynn to duck out of the way.

“Fine! You want to kill yourself? Let me help you!” Lynn shouted as she gathered the various painkillers off the floor, shoving them down Alyssa’s throat as she forced whiskey from the tumbler down her throat as well.

Lynn covered Alyssa’s mouth with her hands until she was certain Alyssa had swallowed.

“We have worked,” Lynn said as she pulled a needle out of her purse, “far too hard for you,” she said as she pulled off the protective cap off the needle, “to screw this up for us, the club, and Justin,” she finished saying as she stuck the needle in Alyssa’s arm.

She stood there as she watched Alyssa fall to the floor as she blacked out. She hadn’t wanted to do this but Alyssa had left her no choice threatening her son’s freedom. She rushed around the house finding something to rub down the needle with. She got rid of her prints and wrapped Alyssa’s hand around the needle before calling 911.

“911. What’s your emergency?” The dispatcher asked.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! M-My daughter-in-law is OD-ing! Hurry! Please hurry!” Lynn frantically shouted into the phone.

No one was going to threaten the club or her son. She would make sure of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sighed as his fingers brushed her hair away from her neck as he leaned down and placed a kiss on her JT tattoo.

“Still looks as beautiful as the day you got it for me.” He whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“I love you so much.” She whispered to him as he smiled at her before leaning down to capture her lips in a kiss.

Her hand caressed his cheek as his hands removed her cotton t-shirt from her small body leaving her in her bra. He sighed against her neck as her small hands ran down his sides as she grabbed the hem of his t-shirt pulling it up off his body. He sucked on her neck as her fingers undid the button that held his jeans together. His hands made their way down her body to her jeans making sure to unbutton and unzip them.

He stood up as she laid on their bed taking in her beauty. The beauty he had missed for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours. He slipped off his jeans and boxers leaving him naked and hard in front of her. She gasped at the sight she had missed for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours. He helped her rid herself of her jeans and underwear as she undid and took off her bra. She was ready for him.

“JT?” She asked as he made his way back to their bed.

“Yeah Aiden?” He asked as he stared down at her.

“Can you put on your cut?” She asked shyly.

She had never wanted him to wear his leather during sex but he was more than happy to do it for her. He grabbed his leather jacket, relishing in her moan as he slid it on. He climbed on the bed, smirking as she opened her legs for him.

In an instant he was buried deep down inside of her. Each thrust led to a scream followed by a groan as he worked her body. It was better than he remembered and imagined while he was locked up. Every rock of his hips reminded him of their love. Her hands clawed at his jacket, her fingernails digging into the leather, the scratches her fingernails were making would be a constant reminder to him of how much she always needed him.

She screamed as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her body. Her legs and walls squeezing all of him. He let out a how as he released deep into her, coating all of her walls until he had nothing left to give.

He collapsed on top of her panting for air as she caressed his back underneath his leather cut. A knock sounded on his door as he kissed Shift before rolling off of her.

“What the fuck?” He shouted as Shift snuggled up to him caressing his chest.

“Alyssa’s in the hospital! She fucking OD-ed!” Eddie shouted through the closed door as Justin let out a sigh.

“Shit,” He hissed as he rose from the bed to pull back on his clothes, “I’ll fucking be there!”

End Notes:
Feedback makes me update faster! So leave me some! lol
Never sit on another man's bike! by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I'm really glad that everyone is enjoying the story so far! I hope ya'll keep reading and reviewing!

Shift had taken a shower before heading to the hospital in Justin’s black Cutless. No need to show up on the back of his bike…not while his wife was in the hospital. She had always known Alyssa would end up here. The girl was too messed up to not end up here.

She and Justin had a part in that. She couldn’t deny that fact. She didn’t want Alyssa to die, she just wanted her divorced from Justin but Alyssa refused to divorce him. She had been weary of Alyssa from the beginning but Justin hadn’t cared. For him Shift had been it. It never occurred to him that someone would try to come between that.

Shift knew Alyssa didn’t put herself in the hospital. No, Lynn had called her and told her what really happened. Justin knew too but unfortunately Alyssa’s doctor wasn’t on the club’s payroll so the local sheriff had been called in to investigate.

Thank God for them Alyssa was in a coma so she couldn’t talk. Shift knew Lynn did what she did to protect the club and Justin but it brought more unwanted eyes to Justin’s doings.

Shift ignored the stares from the hospital staff as she made her way to Alyssa’s room. Justin was sitting outside the room. His eyes were closed and he was slightly snoring. So much for trying to act like he cared! She kicked his foot startling him awake.

“Where’s your Mama?” She asked.

“In the damn room.” He told her as he closed his eyes again, prepared to go back to his nap.

“JT!” She muttered as she grabbed his chin and forced him to meet her gaze, “ You got pigs watching you. Can you at least act like you’re concerned? For me…or did you enjoy the pen?”

“Fine…for you.” He muttered as he rose from his seat and entered his wife’s hospital room with Shift by his side.

“How’s she doin’?” Shift asked as she made her way over to Lynn.

“Better than I planned.” Lynn muttered as she looked up at Shift from her chair beside Alyssa’s bed.

“Walls have ears Ma.” Justin told her as he wrapped his arms around Shift’s waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“And eyes.” Alyssa’s doctor, Dr. Rutherford, said as they all three looked at him, “I really don’t think Alyssa did this to herself. I already told the cops that.”

Shift didn’t say a word as her cell phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket looking at the caller id before flipping it open.

“Hi Papa Paul…oh he is…I’ll be right there,” She said into the phone as she stepped out of Justin’s embrace, “Kale’s not feeling well. I’ve got to go,” She informed Justin and Lynn as she left Alyssa’s hospital room.

Dr. Rutherford followed Shift out of the hospital room stopping beside her as she waited for the elevator.

“How’s the family…with your lover?” Dr. Rutherford asked her as Shift glared at him.

“Doin’ just fine Lyle. How’s your dad’s shop? Tell me, is he appreciating all the business we send him?” Shift asked as she smirked at Lyle.

“My dad never accepted any business from ya’ll!” Lyle hissed at her as she smiled at him.

“Really? How do you think he paid for your Medical School? All that hard work to get you out of Millington and you come back for Alyssa…what a shame.” Shift told him with a smug smirk.

“I know you drugged Alyssa. Can’t stand that Justin’s still married to her, can you? You think you’re untouchable but one of these days, you’re going to be touched!” Lyle said as he threaten her.

Shift leaned over to him and whispered in his ear, “Don’t play with fire…you’ll definitely get burned.”

“Shift, leave the good doctor alone,” Justin told her with a smirk as he patted Lyle on the back, “ Watch who you’re threatin’ and next time make sure it isn’t my old lady,” Justin finished as he squeezed Lyle’s shoulder roughly.

Lyle Rutherford Jr. watched as Shift and Justin entered the elevator. The Wolf Pack had always had their hold on Millington. Paul and Lynn had ran it in their early days but Shift and Justin were the new heirs.

It was true…he had left Millington for Medical School in New York City and had come back for Alyssa. However by the time he got back to Millington she was married to Justin and he couldn’t compete with the club.

He knew from experience that you didn’t want to be on the club’s bad side or on their payroll. He also knew Justin would protect Shift no matter what it took. He also knew Shift was relentless when it came to revenge. She made Alyssa’s life a living hell for the stuff she pulled with Justin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You ridin’ with me?” Justin asked Shift as he got on his bike.

“I brought the Cutless.” She told him as he shook his head at her.

“Get out of the cage. Get on.” He ordered as she made her way over to him.

“Anything for you.” Shift told him as she got on behind him.

“I’m so fucking thirsty.” Justin told her before he took off headed to the club and their son.

He decided he would stop off at the local convenience store to get him something to drink. Him and Shift removed their helmets, leaving them on the bike as they entered the store. Justin went straight for the water bottles in the back as Shift made her way to the cigarette counter.

More out of habit than anything else he looked over his shoulder at his bike as he opened the water bottle and took a drink. He gritted his teeth in anger as he watched some punk hand some chick his phone as he sat on Justin’s bike. He was posing like some stupid ass model which pissed Justin off more.

He walked up to the cigarette counter and Shift and placed his water bottle on the counter as well as a twenty dollar bill, “Pay for my shit baby girl?” He asked as she nodded her head and he kissed her cheek.

Justin Timberwolf made his way out of the store, calmly walking over to his bike. He smiled politely at the chick that was with the jackass on his bike. She wasn’t the one on it so no reason to be mean to her.

“Like that bike?” Justin asked as he passed the chick to grab his helmet.

“I told him not to get on it.” She murmured as Justin threw her another charming smile.

“Nah, it’s cool.” Justin said as he played with the straps on his helmet.

“Cool because I just wanted a picture on it,” The guy told him as Justin nodded his head, “Who is that fucking hot honey?” The guy asked causing Justin to turn his gaze to the direction the guy was staring in.

Shift had walked out of the convenience store and was making her way to them holding Justin’s water bottle and a pack of cigarettes. Justin was already pissed that the asshole had the nerve to sit on his bike and now he was checking out his girl!

“That’s my pussy.” Justin gritted out as Shift stood beside the guy’s chick on the sidewalk.

“I bet it’s good pussy too. I wouldn’t mind tearing that up!” The guy said as he threw Shift a cocky smirk.

“It’s one thing to sit on my bike without permission. It’s another thing to talk about my girl like that. So this is your warning you’re going to apologize to my lady for disrespecting her and you’re going to get the fuck off my bike in five minutes or else I’ll make you.” Justin told him as he shared a look with Shift.

“Babe take the damn picture.” The guy ordered to his girlfriend as she shook where she was standing.

“Get off the bike baby.” She pleaded with her guy as Shift lit a cigarette.

“Take the damn picture you fucking whore!” The guy shouted at his girl.

Justin saw red and swung his helmet hitting the guy in the jaw, breaking it and knocking him off Justin’s bike.

“Never talk to woman like that and never sit on another man’s bike!” He shouted at the guy as he stormed over to where the guy fell.

“Ryan!” The guy’s chick yelled before she heard a click next to her head.

“Stay where you’re at. Let them deal with it because I would hate to have to shoot you.” She heard Shift tell her as she turned her head and her eyes met the barrel of 9mm glock in-between her eyes.

Justin grabbed the guy by the collar of his t-shirt and dragged him to where Shift stood, holding a gun to his chick’s head. He threw the guy down at her feet.

“Apologize to my girl.” Justin shouted as Shift nonchalantly took a puff.

“I-I’m s-sorry…I-I…d-didn’t m-mean I-it.” The guy stammered out as Shift flicked her cigarette in his face.

“I forgive you.” Shift told the guy as she lowered her gun, putting on the safety back on before shoving it in it’s holster on the inside of her jacket.

“Let’s go baby girl.” Justin told her as he got on his bike and patted the back of his seat.

“Ya’ll take care now.” Shift told the couple as she zipped up Justin’s water bottle in one of his saddle bags and got on behind him.

Shift took one last look at the couple as her and Justin put on their helmets. She smirked at them as she rested her chin on Justin’s shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. She felt the bike roar to life underneath her as she closed her eyes and relished in the feeling of being close to him again. She had missed this.

End Notes:

Biker Terms:

Cut-A leather jacket worn by members of a specific club

Old Lady-Wife or steady girlfriend of a club member

Cage(s)- Car(s)

Glock- Gun

The Wolf Pack- A MC or Motorcycle Club headed by President Paul Harless and Vice President Justin "Timberwolf" Timberlake. Located in Millington, TN. Original Chapter.

A good Old Lady can make or break a club... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's another update that explains Justin and Shift's relationship a little bit more and how come they're so close.

Justin sighed as he pulled into his dad’s mechanic shop, the club’s cover for their gun and drug business. Most of the Prospects and single club members had rooms in the back. Technically he didn’t but he lived in Shift’s room. He had been sleeping in her room since he was 9 years old. That was the start of their relationship.

Shift’s father had been one of the original 9 members of The Wolf Pack. He was killed during a gun run from Texas to Tennessee, as well as her mother so Shift was sent to live at the club in Tennessee.

His father and mother had taken her in and treated her like a daughter. But he never saw her as a sister. She had been his first kiss and his first time. He was young and stupid back then and thought he needed to sow his wild oats but then she left for the military.

When she came back she was harder and rougher around the edges and just what he needed for his wild side. She became and still was his Old Lady, which made her hands off for any other club member. She would never walk away from him and he would never leave her.

He walked into the back of the shop as Shift followed him. He headed to the chapel because he knew that’s where his dad would be. Shift didn’t question him when he headed to that sacred room. She wasn’t allowed back there. At least not until the club held church. Right now would be private business between Justin and his dad.

She knew that as she headed to Kale’s room to check on him. She frowned as she entered the room and saw some girl she didn’t know looking over her son.

“Who are you?” Shift asked as she glared at the 20-21 year old girl sitting beside her son’s bed.

“I-I’m Kate but everyone calls me Teak.” The blond stammered out as Shift continued to glare at her.

“Okay Teak, what are you doin’ in my son’s room? Shift asked her as she picked up a sleeping Kale cautiously.

“Um…well Paul said I should watch him until a Shift shows up then we’re supposed to meet him in the chapel?” She said with a hint of questioning like she didn’t know who she was supposed to say her speech too.

“Okay then, let’s go.” Shift told her as she kissed Kale on his forehead before placing him back on his bed.

Shift didn’t wait for Teak to follow her as she headed towards the chapel. She never like being called to the chapel and she never was. The last time she had been called to meet Paul in the chapel he told her that her dad and mom were killed by a rival M.C.

She didn’t bother knocking as she swung open the huge redwood doors that kept their meetings secret. She could hear Teak’s boots hitting the concrete floor behind her so she didn’t bother waiting for her to catch up.

“Shift, just the person I wanted to see. This came in today and I thought you and Justin would want to see it together.” Paul told her as she took her seat beside Justin.

Paul slid a manila folder in their direction across the huge wooden table that had a wolf carved in the middle of it.

“These are divorce papers with Alyssa’s signature! When did this happen?” Justin asked his father as Shift tried to hide her smile as he handed the folder to her.

“That’s not important. The thing is they were signed and filed…if she wakes up…you know what that means. Let’s move on to Teak,” Paul told them as they turned their attention to the young blond standing in the room, “This is Teak. She’s a prospect. Shift, you’ll show her the ropes. From now on no more packing double Justin. Shift gets her own hog. This club will be ya’lls pretty soon. I need to know ya’ll can run it together as well as separated.” Paul told them as Shift and Justin nodded their heads at him.

“Church still on Friday?” Justin asked as Paul nodded his head.

“Shift, take some money from the safe and buy you a hog. Also three new cuts, one for the prospect. I think it’s time you and Justin retire the originals and moved on to better cuts,” Paul told them as they listened to his orders in silence, “That’s all. Go shop.”

Shift and Justin rose from their seats and left the chapel together. They couldn’t hide their smiles as they looked at each other. Justin was out of the pen and single. He still had to appear to be concerned about Alyssa but he was no longer married to her.

“Hey, I love you.” Justin whispered to her as they walked to their room unaware that Teak was following them.

“I love you too.” Shift whispered back as Justin caught her by surprise, cupping her face with one hand as his other one picked her up.

Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist as he kissed her. She moaned as his tongue ran along her bottom lip. He took advantage of that as his tongue entered her mouth to play with hers.

“We’re going to get new colors.” Shift told him in a sing song voice as she pulled back slightly and threw him a shy smile.

Justin laughed at her shyness. He had known her all his life and he knew she wasn’t a shy person but around him she was able to let her guard down. It’s hard to be tough all the time. He knew that better than anyone else but when it was just them two they didn’t have to worry about that.

“You’re beautiful. Are we taking our son?” Justin asked as he held her in the middle of the hallway.

“No, he’s asleep. Maybe you can take him for a ride later on tonight? I’m sure he would love that.” Shift told him as he smiled at her.

“Yeah that sounds good. Mom can watch him while we’re gone. She should be back from the hospital by now. Go get the cash and I’ll talk to Ma.” Justin told her as he let her down and she kissed him one more time before they separated and went their separate ways.

“Shift? Should I go? Or stay here?” Teak asked uncertain of what was expected of her.

“Oh Teak…um….stay here and help Lynn with whatever she needs then we’ll get you situated once I get back.” Shift told her before she headed to Paul’s office where the safe was.

Shift opened the office door expecting it to be empty so she was surprised to see Paul sitting at his desk.

“Shift, close the door.” Paul ordered as Shift did what she was told and closed the door behind her.

“What can I help you with Papa Paul?” Shift asked as she took a seat in front of his desk.

“Watch Teak closely. There’s been talk about the ATF sending in an undercover. We’ve got to watch all the prospects closely. Also I think it’s time you and Justin made a home together. Here’s the cash and some listings in the area. Take good care of my boy.” Paul told Shift as she took the cash and the listings.

“I don’t think Justin and I should live together.” Shift told Paul and he threw her a shocked expression.

“What? Don’t you love Justin?” Paul asked her.

“Of course I do. But wouldn’t the ATF get suspicious if Alyssa is laying in the hospital and the very same day Justin is buying a house with me? Because Dr. Rutherford is already sniffing and calling in the local heat. I don’t know….Justin and I will work it out.” Shift told Paul as she stood up, prepared to leave his office.

“You have a good point. I’m sure you and Justin will come to a reasonable decision.” Paul told her before she left his office.

He was definitely getting too old to run the business. He hadn’t thought through his plan. Thank goodness he was going to be handing the club over to Justin and Shift.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was scared. Scared for her life. She was trying to play it cool and not mess up her chances of working her way up the ranks. It was hard though. This club was tough and you don’t just leave.

No in this club you got two ways out…1. You die during a run or natural causes and you become a honorary member or 2. You choose to leave and the club hunts you down and kills you. And God forbid you get a tattoo representing The Wolf Pack because if you leave, they’ll cut the tattoo out of your skin before they kill you.

She was going to do everything Shift told her to do because she had to nail this. She had to prove to the club that she deserved to be a part of their family. Her job at the ATF depended on it. She was working undercover for the ATF trying to nail The Wolf Pack for gun-running and drug smuggling.

The Wolf Pack was bad news and Millington was suffering because of them. Of course only the law enforcement in Millington felt that way. Almost all the citizens of Millington were grateful for The Wolf Pack and the protection they provided but breaking the law and taking it into your own hands isn’t the way the American Justice System worked.

She was giving up everything to join their crew. If she contacted any of her family and they found out about her they would kill them. She wasn’t really scared of Paul or Justin. She knew she should be because they were known for being ruthless. However she was terrified of Lynn and Shift. They both had a way of just looking through you and they both protected the club through any means possible.

Teak knew she was special. She was the first female prospect The Wolf Pack had ever had. Shift had never had to work her way though the ranks nor Justin. And Lynn…well Lynn wasn’t an official club member just Paul’s Old Lady.

The ATF knew that in this club the women held the secrets and they hoped Teak would be entrusted with those secrets too. She had no doubt in her mind that she’d learn a lot of things from both Shift and Lynn. Especially if she kept being left in their care.

End Notes:

Biker Terms:

Prospects- Someone hopeful for club membership, who rides with the club during a probationary period. A unanimous club vote must be cast by the membership for full initiation.

Chapel- The room in a clubhouse where all business is discussed.

Church- A weekly meeting of a club in their chapel.

M.C.- Motorcycle Club

Packing double- Having a girl on the back of your bike.

Heat-Law enforcement officer

Hog- Harley Davidson motorcyle

Originals- A member's first cut that is never to be cleaned.

Colors- A club's uniform. A sleeveless jacket. The back has the club logo witht eh club name above it (Top Rocker) and the charter location and state below (Bottom Rocker) The front has a charter patch as well as other patches and pins of merit.

ATF- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

He was born for this. by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I'm really excited that everyone is enjoying this story so much. Thank you for all the wonderful reviews they seriously make my day. In fact I love reviews so much I'm updating with two chapters tonight so this is just the first one.

Dr. Rutherford walked into Alyssa’s room before his last round was through. He knew about Alyssa’s drug and drinking problem but he also knew she wouldn’t do this to herself. The painkillers and whiskey were her M.O. but the morphine wasn’t a drug she used.

Besides Shift had a motive to get rid of Alyssa. Everyone in town knew Shift was Justin’s old lady. He had tried to save Alyssa from The Wolf Pack but she had been a Sweetbutt and belonged to the club. Besides she wouldn’t leave The Wolf Pack until Justin was hers.

He hated growing up in this town and around Justin and Shift. He hadn’t always hated Millington or The Wolf Pack. No at one point he wanted to be a hang-around and then a prospect until hopefully he became a full member. What changed that? One person…Justin.

Him and Shift were both sixteen at the time and were attending Millington High. He had always had a crush on Shift and she didn’t seem to mind him being around all the time. Justin was nineteen though and out of school and didn’t like LJ, his nickname back then for Lyle Jr., around Shift or the club.

Justin had always made sure LJ knew that he only put up with him because of Shift and Paul. Paul had wanted to recruit him into the club but Justin wanted him as far away from the club as possible and definitely away from Shift.

He had known that Justin and Shift were hooking up. The whole school had known that Shift belonged to Justin and that they shared the same bed.

But one day he stumbled upon a crying Shift. She had found out that Justin had slept with one of the club’s Mamas. He had taken her into his arms and held her as she cried her heart out until she had no more tears to cry. He had caressed her face and ran his fingers through her soft brown hair until he was certain she was soothed.

He had told her what an idiot Justin was for hurting her like that. He had told her if she was his old lady he never would have done that to her. He had told her that she deserved to be loved by a better man than Justin…by him. He had confessed his love for her and she…she had kissed him.

She had pulled him to her by his t-shirt as his hands rested on her hips. He had wanted that kiss forever and wanted Shift to be his but Justin had found them.

Justin had been looking for Shift all over town. And he had found her in LJ’s arms. Justin had wanted LJ’s beating heart in his hand and he let LJ know that too. He had been pulled away from Shift and thrown against the school’s brick wall. Justin had wailed on him for 20 minutes straight.

If Shift hadn’t pulled Justin off of him, he would have died. Justin would have put him in his grave and not have cared one bit. He had walked away from his encounter with Justin with three broken ribs, a broken nose, a broken jaw and a dislocated shoulder…oh and let’s not forget the two black eyes and busted lip.

Needless to say he never went close to Shift again and he never became a prospect for The Wolf Pack. He never knew what went down between Shift and Justin after that but they were still together and Justin never bothered with any other girls after that even when Shift left for the military.

He had wanted out of Millington after that and so did his family. Then he met Alyssa, who of course wanted Justin, and things changed for him. Alyssa was easier to talk too and she wasn’t followed by Justin’s predatory gaze. She made him forget about Shift, Justin and The Wolf Pack…at least until she became a Wolf-Eater then he had to let her go too.

Maybe he should have held on tighter to her and then she wouldn’t be laying in this hospital bed. He should have fought harder for Alyssa and for himself. He was tired of respecting The Wolf Pack and their rules. It was about time he helped put them away.

“L-Lyle…I-is Justin here?” Alyssa choked out as she woke up from her coma.

“No, he just left…I’ll call him. He’s been worried about you.” Dr. Rutherford told her.

It wasn’t true but she had been through so much already. She didn’t need to know that Justin didn’t care.

“Really?” Alyssa asked him and his heart broke at the happiness in her voice, “Please call him as soon as possible. I need him here.”

“Anything for you Alyssa.” Dr. Rutherford told her as he left her hospital room a little more pissed off at Justin and The Wolf Pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did you talk to Shift about…?” Lynn asked Paul as she walked into his office and closed the door behind her.

“Yes I did. Shift’s going to keep her eyes and ears open. We’re going to need to do a run soon. Got too many things cluttering up the warehouse.” Paul told her as she met his gaze.

“Justin goin’?” Lynn asked with concern.

“Him and Shift…and other members. Don’t worry Mother…he’ll be fine. He was born for this.” Paul said as he tried to reassure her.

“I know but I’m his mama and I worry about him. Plus he just got out. Him and Shift deserve some time together with Kale.” Lynn told Paul with a sigh and he could see the worry on her face.

“There’s going to be a patch-over in Texas. Maybe they can take Kale and have a mini-family vacation?” Paul suggested as his wife nodded her head at him.

Lynn threw him a smile before replying, “That sounds perfect.”

Teak listened at the door of the office careful to not be caught by the other prospects or members lurking around the shop. She wondered if she would be included in the run…it almost gave her a thrill to think she could be invited.

Teak wanted to be included in the run and the garage fest before the run. This was when important information was passed between members and when bonding happened in the club. She needed their trust and their loyalty in order to do her job.

End Notes:

Biker terms:

Hang-around: Men/Women who want to prospect the club.

Mama: One of the names for a girl or woman available to club members for sex. Will be referred too as club Mama in order to not be confused with Mama Lynn

Wolf-Eater: Women who love The Wolf Pack bad boys and big bikes. Biker groupies. Below a club Mama or club Sweetbutt.

Sweetbutt: Club hoochie mama. Another name for a girl who hangs out with the club and is always available for sex. Below a old lady and a way for girls to get their foot in the door to become an old lady.

Garage Fest: Club members get together to fix each other's bikes before runs.

Patch-Over: When one club takes over another.

 

Don't be a Paulie. by Schnessa
Author's Notes:

Again thanks so much for reviewing and reading this story it means a lot to me.

Shift looked around Tripp’s Harley Davidson Showroom to see if there was anything that was calling out to her. Ridin’ for a club is different than being a Citizen or a Free Rider, you don’t just go to a Showroom and buy any Garbage Wagon. If you ride for MC then you’re expected to have the best of the best and for The Wolf Pack that meant Harley Davidson Dynas or Road Kings.

Shift looked across the showroom to see what Justin was doing. It didn’t surprise her that he was also looking and checking out bikes too. You can’t take a guy like Justin to a showroom and expect him not to want to buy a bike. She shook her head as she walked up behind him as he was talking to Tripp.

“JT, really? You’ve got a hog.” Shift told him as he laughed then threw her a sheepish grin.

“Aiden,” he said, using her real name, “I was just talking to Tripp. I swear I’m not looking for another bike,” he continued as she stared down his lyin’ ass, “but if I were, this Road King is great for long runs.”

“I’m not even goin’ try to talk you out of it because personally I would feel better with Kale ridin’ with you on a Road King instead of that chopper of yours,” Shift told him in her southern drawl as he beamed at her, “but,” she said as his smile faltered, “I suggest we pick out my hog first and if we have enough left over then we can get you the Road King.”

“I’m cool with that,” Justin told her with a wink and a cocky smirk as he slapped Tripp on the back, “Let’s find my lady a hog.”

“Do you have any ideas of what you’re looking for?” Tripp asked Shift as they walked around the showroom.

“Yeah, definitely something black but not too shiny, with ape-hangers, preferably dual exhaust, solo seat, since Kale rides with JT, I’m thinking something from the Dyna line.” Shift told them as Justin bit his lip.

There’s something about a girl who talks about bikes. Shift was different though, even though she didn’t mind packing double with him, she always like having her own hog. She even rode his chopper while he was locked up. If it had been anyone else he would have killed them but not his girl.

“We just got in a 2009 Dyna Street Bob…I swear it’s your perfect bike. Has everything you’re looking for,” Tripp started telling them as he walked them back to his warehouse, “I haven’t put it out on the showroom yet. It’s perfect and it’s not a garbage wagon. HD just came out with it, basically stripped down everything to the bare bones. You’re going to love it,” He told Shift as he walked her to the matte black hog in the back.

Shift took one look at the bike and knew it was the one she was looking for. She was in love for the third time in her life. First with Justin, second with Kale, and third with this hog.

“Like I said Shift, everything you’re looking for. Here’s your ape-hanger handlebars, staggered shorty exhaust with chrome dual mufflers, sport rear fender, painted, bullet headlamp, classic solo seat, mid mounted foot pegs, 4.8 gallon Street Bob fuel tank.” Tripp told her in his excited tone.

Shift smiled at that. He always got excited when he thought he found you your perfect bike.

“Is that a rubber mounted Twin Cam 96” Engine?” Shift asked as she got on the hog to get a feel for it.

“Yes ma’am. Also the paint, it’s called Black Denim…gives the bike more a matted rough edge to it since it’s not shiny at all. Dontcha think?” Tipp asked as Shift nodded her head.

“Let me take it for ride but I’m pretty much sold, if you want to take a look at the Road Kings with JT?” Shift told him.

Tripp nodded at her before he whistled at his workers to raise the door to the warehouse for her. He handed her the keys knowing that she would be buying that hog and Justin would be getting the Road King he wanted.

He had been supplying The Wolf Pack with hogs for as long as he could remember. They had been good customers to him and even helped him out. When his trucks were getting raided and his bikes were being stolen Paul had some members of The Wolf Pack ride along with his trucks for protection.

He didn’t mind their presence in Millington, some say he even enjoyed it. He wasn’t a member though. He chose to be a Free Rider and The Wolf Pack chose to respect that decision.

“Since we’re back here we can check out the new 2009 Harley Davidson Road King,” Tripp told Justin as Shift left the warehouse.

“How much is Shift’s hog?” Justin asked as they walked to where his shipments of Road Kings were at.

“About $13,000 and the Road King will cost you about $18,000...” Tripp told him.

“31 Grand…uh….we got about 30 to spend.” Justin told him as he eyed the Road Kings with want.

“How about you pay 18 for the Road King, do a protection run with one of my trucks and I’ll give you the Street Bob?” Tripp offered.

“Sounds good. How bad are you being raided?” Justin asked as his attention turned from the hog to Tripp.

“One truck a shipment, usually the Vintages.” Tripp told him with a sigh.

“Anyone packing?” Justin asked in a whisper.

“Yeah, .45s…a team of about three or four. I think there’s an inside man.” Tripp told him in a whisper so his workers wouldn’t hear.

“Happens where?” Justin asked as he looked around the warehouse for any perking ears.

“Between Memphis and Millington.”

“So they’re close. When’s the next shipment?” Justin asked as Shift pulled back into the warehouse.

“This comin’ Monday.” Tripp told him as Shift got off her hog and walked over to them.

“I love that bike.” She told them with a smirk as she removed her helmet and tucked it underneath her arm.

“What time does the Pack need to be in Memphis?” Justin asked as he threw his arm around Shift’s shoulder.

“He rides through around midnight or one in the morning. Should I let him know to wait?” Tripp asked Justin.

“Yeah at Pilot. The Pack will be there. I promise you that. Now tell me more about this Road King here.” Justin told him with a grin as Shift rolled her eyes.

“I’m goin’ go check out the cuts while you boys discuss things.” Shift told them as she kissed Justin’s cheek before walking back to the showroom.

“Um…this Road King is painted Vivid Black, it has front forks and rear shocks, a redesigned isolated drive system, a new 2-1-2 exhaust system, a 6 Gallon fuel tank, of course your rubber mounted 1584cc Twin Cam 96” Engine, full-length rider and passenger footboards. And because you want to travel with Kale it has a one piece, two up classic seat that would be perfect and comfortable. Also it comes with two leather-wrapped hard saddlebags, LED lights, and a Lexan Quick-release detachable windshield.” Tripp told Justin as he nodded his head and scratched his chin in thought.

“I’ll take it. Have them delivered to the club, will ya? I better go catch Shift before she buys out the whole store.” Justin told Tripp as they shared a snicker.

“I’ll ring ya up when you’re ready.” Tripp told Justin as Justin headed to the showroom to find Shift.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teak waited for Shift to return back to the clubhouse in Kale’s bedroom. The five year old had been waking up and drifting off to sleep ever since his mom had left. Lynn had picked up his medicine from the pharmacy and he felt a lot better but he still wanted his mom…not Teak.

Kale reminded her of Justin, without the roughness though. She thought Justin was a handsome man but no one could tame him…except for Shift. She would have to make sure she never let it slip that she thought Justin was good looking. Because if Shift ever heard her she would be dead.

No one came in between Shift and Justin. Lynn had already warned her that Justin was off limits. Every since Paulie, the club made sure no club Mama or Sweetbutt came in between Justin and Shift. People don’t talk about Paulie around here or what Shift did to her but the ATF had briefed her on Paulie and warned her about any feelings she might develop for Justin or Shift or the club.

Paulie “Not-so-bright” Albright was a club Mama looking to be a club member’s old lady. Unfortunately for her she set her sights on the wrong club member. During Justin’s patch-in party he got a little wasted and a little drugged and ended up sleeping with Paulie. Which wouldn’t have been so bad if he hadn’t already made Shift his old lady. So when Shift found out everyone thought the shit was going to hit the fan.

But it didn’t. Shift kissed LJ, or Dr. Rutherford, and Justin made sure to beat the fuck out of him but Paulie was untouched. Well not necessarily untouched she was kicked out and no longer a club mama. She ended up becoming a Wolf-Eater when Shift left for the military.

Paulie thought with Shift gone Justin would need her company and no one would know she even tried to get together again with Justin. But Lynn knew and Lynn made sure Shift knew. So imagine Paulie’s surprise when Justin didn’t want her. Shift was gone with the Marine Corp. for three years and Justin waited for her. Any other normal relationship and that would be it, Justin and Shift would be together and Paulie would stay away but this was The Wolf Pack and Shift had never settled things with Paulie.

So Shift’s welcome home gift from The Wolf Pack and Justin was Paulie “Not-so-bright” Albright. To this day people say what Shift did to Paulie was unspeakable, unfathomable, and ruthless.

The Wolf Pack had promised Paulie that she could be a club mama again…that things would be the way they were before but that wasn’t the case. They tricked her into showing up a the clubhouse and before she knew it she was being walked back into an empty concrete room by Justin. Inside Shift had waited with nothing but a cigarette, a lighter, and a knife.

Now no one knows exactly what happened in that room because when Paulie’s body was found people didn’t even know it was a body. But if you ask the residents of Millington they say they can still hear Paulie’s screams for mercy when they pass the clubhouse.

When Obie, a Wolf Pack member, died of old age he asked his family to forgive him for letting Paulie be gutted like a dog. He died in a nursing home in Avon, Indiana so his family didn’t know who Paulie was.

Even now club Mamas and Sweetbutts tremble when Shift walks into the room. When Justin walks in their eyes stare at the floor in fear of Shift and her wrath. So Teak would just stick to becoming a full member and if that meant watching over a sick Kale then she would do that.

End Notes:

Biker Terms:

Citizen: A biker or bike-enthusiast that does not belong to a club.

Free Rider: An individual who shares the same biker values and life-style but does not belong to a specific club.

Garbage Wagon: A stock motorcycle with standard parts. Not a chopper.

Dynas/Road Kings: Style of Harleys that The Wolf Pack rides.

Ape-hangers: High rising handlebars on motorcycles.

Packing: Carrying a gun.

Perking ears: Someone listening.

Chopper: A motorcycle chopped or cut down to only the bare essentials. Usually the front brake and fender are removed.

Vintages: Vintage motorcycles. Usually sold to bike-enthusiasts for big bucks.

Patch-in: To make someone a member of a club.

It's your choice how she dies... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's another update....Please take caution when reading....this is a drama and some things will be done that some people don't agree with....that's my little warning! lol Hope ya'll like the update. It's a bit long.

He clapped his hands in anticipation as he watched the bikes being delivered at the shop. His dad and mom had laughed when Shift told them how he tricked her into getting him a Road King but he knew, secretly she was grateful. Shift may be a badass chick but she worried about their son and his safety and she wasn’t above kicking Justin’s ass if he ever hurt Kale.

Justin signed the papers for the delivery guy before he headed to the back of the shop where his son’s room was. He opened the door and found Teak sitting on Kale’s bed reading to him. Kale’s eyes were drooping and he knew his son was falling asleep.

“Hey…um…T-Teak, is it?” Justin asked as he scratched his head trying to remember if he got her name right.

“Yeah, you got it right.” She said as she threw him a smile and he gave her a curious look.

“Cool. How’s he been?” Justin asked as he made his way to the other side of Kale’s bed and took a seat on it.

“Good. Just sleepy from the medicine. He’s been asking for his mama though.” Teak told him, smiling as he caressed his son’s head.

“Yeah he’s a mama’s boy,” Justin told her with a sad smile, “Of course me being gone for half of his little life made it to where he only had his mama. He’s growing up so fast,” Justin told her with a frown.

“He’s so handsome…just like you,” Teak blurted out as Justin cocked his eyebrow at her,” I-I mean just…that he looks like you…n-not that you’re handsome…but…oh my God…you are handsome but…”

“Teak, I get it.” Justin told her with a smirk before he let out a chuckle.

“Just please don’t tell Shift.” Teak pleaded with him as he nodded his head.

“Trust me Shift won’t be told that you think I’m handsome.” He said with a laugh as Kale’s eyes fluttered open.

“Daddy? Where’s my mama?” Kale asked and Justin had to laugh.

“She’s with Grandma Lynn. Buddy, what do you say we go for ride? Daddy got a new bike! Do you want to go for a ride with me Kale?” Justin asked as he looked at his son with a smile on his face.

“YAY! But can I see my mama first Daddy?” Kale asked him as he pushed Teak to get out of his bed as quickly as possible.

“Sure buddy! Let’s go find your mama,” Justin told him as he took Kale’s small hand in his much larger one, “Oh Teak, thanks for watching him for us.”

Teak knew Justin was a hardass, everyone knew that, but she didn’t know this side of him. The side he only showed his son and probably Shift in their private bedroom. No wonder Shift stood by his side no matter what. He was completely adorable and Teak could feel herself falling for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn stood outside with Shift as they looked at the new bikes and talked about Teak. She held up a finger to Shift as her cell rang.

“Hello?” Lynn said into the phone as Shift looked at her curiously.

“Lynn, it’s Dr. Rutherford….Alyssa is awake.” Dr. Rutherford said over the phone.

Lynn covered the mouthpiece on her cell as she told Shift it was Dr. Rutherford.

“Has she said anything?” Lynn asked calmly even though she was freaking out on the inside.

“No, she’s just asking for Justin. I think it would really be good for her to see him.” Dr. Rutherford told Lynn as she bit her tongue at that statement.

“I’ll tell him. I know he’s concerned about her.” Lynn lied as she hung up the phone.

Shift shook her head at the look on Lynn’s face, “What happened at the hospital?”

“Alyssa’s awake…you know what that means.” Lynn told her as her and Shift shared a look.

“JT can’t be involved.” Shift told her as Lynn nodded her head in agreement.

“Mama!!!” They both heard Kale yell as he let go of Justin’s hand and ran to Shift.

Justin eyed the serious looks on both Lynn and Shift’s faces before him and Shift shared a look that said ‘not now’. He watched as Shift turned her attention to Kale and plastered on a smile for their son. She took Kale into her arms and picked him up off the ground as he held onto her.

Justin knew what it was like to love Shift with all your heart so he didn’t mind his son being a mama’s boy. Besides he knew Kale was going to grow up as a mixture of him and Shift. Hopefully he would run The Wolf Pack when he was older.

“Mommy, Daddy said he is goin’ take me for a ride on his new bike! Did you know he got a new bike?” Kale asked in the excited tone he always gets when he gets to ride on his daddy’s bike.

“Yeah I did KT. I got one too!” Shift told him as he giggled.

Justin smiled as Shift used Kale’s nickname. Kale loved his nickname because it sounded just like his daddy’s. He also loved when Shift called him KT and Justin thought she said JT.

“Is it like Daddy’s? Because Daddy’s is the best!” Kale told her as he played with her hair.

“No, it’s better than Daddy’s! How do you know Daddy’s is the best if you haven’t seen it yet?” Shift asked as Kale looked at Justin before giggling again.

“Nuh huh. No bike is better than my daddy’s. Daddy always has the best!…Because my daddy is the best!” Kale said as he shouted the last part as Justin and Shift laughed at him.

Justin watched as Shift put Kale down and Kale ran to the bike he assumed was his daddy’s. Justin made his way over to Shift, pulling her into his arms as his hands rested, interlocked on her lower back. He leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss before she rested her head on his shoulder.

“I love you Aiden.” He told her as he kissed her temple.

“And I love you Justin.” She told him as she stood on her toes and kissed his lips softly.

“Did you want to come along with me and Kale?” Justin asked as he nuzzled against her neck taking in her citrus scent that he had missed.

“I’ve got to go to the hospital. Alyssa woke up. You should drop by there after your ride with Kale.” Shift told him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Should I go with you?” Justin asked her with worry.

“No, you can’t be involved. You’re going to need an alibi. Take Kale, stop for some ice cream, drop him off back here and wait for me before you head to the hospital.” Shift told him as he nodded in understanding.

“Someone’s going with you, right?” He asked as his thumb caressed her cheek with concern.

“Your mom. I’ll be fine…take care of our boy…don’t make me have to hurt you.” She told him with a wink as his hands cupped her face and he kissed her again.

“I’ll be safe with him. You and him are my world. You be safe too and I’ll see you later.” Justin said as he let go of her before kissing her cheek.

“JT, that cage,” Shift said as she took a look at a tan Toyota Camry parked near the shop, “has been parked there for three days straight. Make sure they follow you when you’re with Kale.”

“Thanks baby girl.” He said with a small grin as he kissed her forehead before heading to where Kale was waiting with Lynn.

Shift watched with a smile as Justin knelt down in front of Kale and helped him put on his small helmet and sunglasses. She laughed as Justin unzipped his saddlebag and pulled out a small sleeveless leather jacket that had The Wolf Pack name and logo on the back. It was an exact replica of Justin’s cut just made for Kale. She watched as Kale’s eyes lit up as he put on his little cut. That was her boy, ready to follow in his father’s footsteps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn sighed more to herself than to Shift as they drove to the hospital in her cage since Justin’s Cutless was still at the hospital. Shift would be picking it up once they were done. She had never wanted Alyssa for Justin especially when she knew only Shift could tame Justin. This was a tough life and Shift had been dealt a hard hand when her parents died but she never held that against the club.

She didn’t like Alyssa for Justin or the club but she didn’t want to have to do this either. For Lynn though protecting the club meant protecting her son and if that meant making sure Alyssa didn’t talk then she would make sure she didn’t talk.

“Why don’t you check on Justin’s Cutless…you shouldn’t be around when it goes down.” Shift told Lynn as Lynn threw her a confused look.

“Shift? You can’t be serious!” Lynn told her shaking her head.

“You put her in the coma…I should be the one to end it.” Shift told her.

“What about Justin?” Lynn asked, “He’s not going to like it that I left you.”

“JT isn’t here. Besides I can work LJ better alone.” Shift told her as Lynn finally agreed with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dr. Rutherford looked up from his charts at the nurse’s station he was standing at when he heard the elevator ding. He was hoping it was Justin since Alyssa had been asking for him nonstop. He was caught by surprise though when Shift walked off the elevator and not Justin. She walked right up to him with all the confidence in the world.

“We need to talk.” She told him as she looked around them for any perking ear.

“He’s not coming, is he?” Dr. Rutherford asked her and she could tell the nurses were trying to listen in.

“Not here.” She stated.

“Follow me,” He told her as they walked into an empty hospital room, “What’s going on?”

“Alyssa can’t walk out of this hospital alive.” Shift told him.

“What? Why are you telling me this? Why Shift?” Dr. Rutherford asked as he started to raise his voice.

“Because it’s your choice how she dies…”

“I can’t choose that! I’m calling the cops!” He shouted.

“Shhh…Fine, you let her walk out of here and The Wolf Pack will hunt her down, torture her, and kill her. Do you want that? I came here to warn you, to show her some mercy.” Shift told him as he stared at her.

She could see the wheels turning in his head.

“I don’t believe that! You want her just as dead as the rest of the Pack! You don’t show mercy! You, out of everyone, has a reason to want her dead!” Dr. Rutherford spat out.

“My score with Alyssa was settled long time ago when she lost her child. Her and Justin are officially divorced and that is all I ever wanted. I don’t want her dead! I never wanted that! But I don’t get to say who lives and who doesn’t. She had a score to settle with the club and Justin. You can either kill her with morphine and make it painless or you can place her into The Wolf Pack’s hands. And they’ll show no mercy…she will be hit, she will be kicked, she will be raped, she will be bruised, she will be cut and she will scream and cry for mercy and be shown none. I promise you that! At least you will know that you’d be saving her from that.” Shift pleaded with him.

“W-Where is the rest of the Pack?” Dr. Rutherford asked.

“At the clubhouse just waiting for her to leave. They want to do it after Justin sees her. That’s the sign. After that visit she’s as good as dead,” Shift told him as she opened the door prepared to leave, “LJ, do what’s best for Alyssa,” she stated before she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Rutherford watched as Shift pushed the elevator button and waited until it reached their floor. She got on and stared at him as she reached into her leather cut and pulled out a cigarette from her pack. She caught his eyes as she stuck the filter end in between her lips then tapped the skull and crossbones patch on her leather cut.

He wasn’t stupid, he knew what that meant….he just wondered who would get the patch for killing Alyssa, Shift or Justin? He knew he couldn’t let the Pack get their hands on Alyssa. As much as he didn’t want to believe what Shift was telling him, he knew she wasn’t lying. If The Wolf Pack wanted Alyssa dead he knew she would be dead no matter what he did.

So while he was in the medicine locker he made his decision that he would help Alyssa, whichever way he could. He grabbed the small vials of morphine and stuffed them in his lab coat before anyone could see.

He took a deep breath before he entered Alyssa’s room.

“Hey LJ. Is Justin on his way?” She asked as she threw him a smile.

He felt his heart thump in his chest as he tried to force any words out of his mouth. He licked his lips before he answered her.

“Yeah later in the day. He’ll definitely be stopping by. So, we’re going to give you some morphine to kill the pain of those headaches. Not too much just enough to ease the pain.” He told her as he filled the syringe and she nodded her head.

She was trusting him to take care of her. Trusting him to uphold his doctor’s oath but he knew The Wolf Pack would do everything Shift said they would to her and he couldn’t live with that.

He inserted the needle into her IV as she stated, “If I’m asleep when Justin comes, please tell him I love him.”

“I will.” He simply said as he watched as she slowly drifted off to sleep before filling the syringe with another vial of morphine.

Tears started to fall from his eyes and his hands started to tremble as he positioned the needle into the IV. She slowly started to slip away…never to see the light of day, or feel the wind on her skin, and to never see Justin again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift took a deep breath as she walked to Justin’s Cutless, finally lighting her cigarette as she dangled the keys in between her fingers. She spotted Lynn sitting in her cage next to Justin’s Cutless.

“Did you get the pics?” Shift asked as Lynn waved a digital camera at her as she smoked her own cigarette.

“The doctor did it, in the hospital room, with a needle full of morphine.” Lynn told her with a laugh as Shift chuckled at her Clue reference.

“Are you suspecting or accusing?” Shift asked as she leaned on her arms hanging through Lynn’s opened passenger window before taking a puff.

“Definitely accusing. Maybe we should get the good doctor a patch of his own?” Lynn suggested.

“Maybe…Once you develop those pictures I see the doctor helping out the club more…whether he wants too or not.” Shift told her with a sly smile.

“I better go get our blackmail developed. Feels good to lose 125 pounds of useless rat.” Lynn said as she and Shift shared a laugh as Lynn started her cage.

“I better get home to my men. See ya later Mama Lynn.” Shift said as she climbed into Justin’s Cutless finally at peace.

End Notes:

Biker Terms:

Rat-someone who narks to the police.

I believe that is the only term in this chapter....let me know if there was more.

You fucking shot my man.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's an update...it's pretty long but I hope ya'll enjoy it.

To say that Thursday had been hard on him would be an understatement. He was never one for acting and that was what he had to do. He had to act like he cared that Alyssa was gone but he really didn’t care. Her being gone was probably the best thing for him and Shift.

Even though the divorce was final he knew deep down with Alyssa alive it would never be over. Maybe that’s why he didn’t feel guilty about her dying. Everyone has to make sacrifices for the club, he was away from Shift and Kale for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours, Shift had lost both her parents and Alyssa…well Alyssa had to give her life.

He ended up having to go to the hospital and act…not distraught…but upset that she was gone. So he went into her room and pretending as if it had been Shift that died. He held her hand and cried, he said his goodbyes and asked for forgiveness and by the time he was done with his little show he even had all the nurses crying with him.

That was yesterday though and today was a new day. Tonight church would be held in the chapel and he was going to bring up Tripp’s protection run. Shift did her job in making sure Alyssa was taken care of and now it was his turn to make sure Millington was protected by The Wolf Pack.

“Hey, what are you thinking about?” Shift asked him as they laid in bed and she rested her head on his chest.

“Nothing much. Just bringing up the protection run in church tonight. Dad said you didn’t want to live with me…” Justin told her as he felt her smile against his bare chest.

“I didn’t say that!” Shift stated as Justin chuckled and she smacked his chest.

“No, I know baby girl. Teak thinks I’m handsome…I wasn’t supposed to tell you but since you’re smacking me I thought I should.” Justin told her as he grabbed her hand and held it against his chest.

“Good for her, did that help your already huge ego?” Shift asked him as she looked up at him with a smile on her face.

“Shut up!” Justin muttered as he kissed her forehead, “Did mom talk to you about that mini-vacation to Texas for the Patch-Over?”

“Yeah. I would like that. Just us three. How do you think the patch-over will go?” Shift asked as Justin tighten his arms around her.

“I really don’t know. Dirk is old school. He still has that Free Rider mentality. I don’t know how he’s going to feel about us taking over. If anything goes down though at least The Wolf Pack will be there. I’m just worried about ridin’ with Kale.” Justin told her as he got out of their bed and pulled on an old pair of jeans and old t-shirt.

“Do you think we’ll need to be packing?” Shift asked as Justin watched her climb out of bed in nothing but a thin cotton tank top and some tight boy shorts.

“You walking to the shower in that?” Justin asked as he looked her body up and down, “You better put some fucking clothes on,” he told her as his possessive side came out, “We need our own fucking house! Fuck the heat! Fuck the ATF! I don’t want to kill on of my brothers because they checked out your fine ass.” He finished telling her as she pulled on a pair of jeans and one of his old shirts.

“Quit being so possessive. You know I belong to you,” Shift told him with a smile as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her, “You goin’ take a shower with me baby?”

“Hell yeah. Let’s go make you scream my name in the shower.” Justin said before he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, smacking her ass as she laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Friday Night 9:00pm*

Justin looked around the chapel, proud that this was his club and the men sitting around the table were his brothers. Shift’s ass was late but she was getting their son ready for bed across town. They had ended up buying a house but he would “sleep” in his room at the club. In fact all day today the club helped them move.

He was grateful to have his brothers there. Even though most of the prospects did the heavy lifting.

“Hey man, where’s your lady?” Eddie asked him.

“Yeah man, Shift’s never late.” Chuck said.

“Helping my mom put Kale to sleep. We need to make Church later if it causes her to be late now that we have the house.” Justin told them as he took a swig of his beer.

“Why don’t we discuss some things that don’t include her?” Teak suggested as they all looked at her.

Everything in this club includes Shift. Never forget that prospect.” Paul growled and Teak nodded her head in understanding.

“Sorry I’m late. Kale didn’t want to sleep without seeing his daddy.” Shift said as she walked into the Chapel holding a fussy, but wide awake Kale.

“Hey buddy,” Justin said as he got up from his seat and took Kale into his arms, “Listen to your music okay? Daddy and Mommy are going to have a meeting with the club.” Justin told Kale as he helped Kale with his little Ipod shuffle.

“Okay Daddy. I’ll be good.” Kale said as he put in his little earbuds and started bobbing his head to the music.

Justin took Kale to his seat and sat him down in his lap as Shift took her seat next to him. He held onto Shift’s hand as Paul hit the gavel on the table starting church.

“So, we need to discuss who’s going to the patch-over. Justin and Shift will be leaving on Tuesday with Kale for Texas. The patch-over will be on Saturday so we need to leave on Thursday. Who can go?” Paul asked the other members of the Pack.

“We can go.” Eddie and Chuck said at the same time.

Eddie and Chuck were brothers with Chuck being the oldest. He was 33 years old and Eddie was 30 years old. They never did anything without each other. Their father was Robert “Bubbles” Bubble and he was nothing like his nickname. Bubbles was part of the original nine along with Paul.

“Like my boys I can go too.” Bubbles told them with his gruff deep voice.

“Count us Kenleys in.” Benjamin “BK” Kenley stated.

Benjamin “BK” Kenley was also part of the original nine and by us he meant him and his two sons, Benjamin “Ben” Kenley the second and Riley Kenley. Ben and Riley were twins and were 27 years old. Justin had gone to school with them and treated them like his own brothers.

“Deuce and I can go.” Juan “Trace” Ayala the third stated.

Trace was Justin’s best friend and also the worst troublemaker of the group. Justin always got in trouble while trying to bail out Trace in their younger years. Lynn and Trace’s mom were best friends since forever so Justin and Trace were destined to be friends. And Deuce, well he was Trace’s dad and also an original nine.

“Prospects are going, and you can count in us O’Doules.” Ron, an original nine, said as his son Connor “Irish” O’Doule nodded his head in agreement.

“Count us Figarros in too.” Evan “Fig” Figarro stated as his dad Christopher Figarro, another nine, nodded as well.

“I’m staying here to watch the shop with Fox.” Joshua “Tree” Oak said as Jon “Fox” Randell held up his beer bottle.

“Okay looks like we got the patch-over run settled and the shop will be looked after. Does anyone have any business they want to put on the table.” Paul asked as everyone looked around at the other members.

“Yeah,” Justin said as everyone turned their attention to him, “Tripp did me and Shift a favor and he has one of his own. His vintages are being stolen while en route. I promised we would do a protection run on Monday night for him. So I’m putting it to a vote.” Justin said as he looked at the other members.

“I like Tripp, always helps out the club when possible. I vote yay.” Fox said before taking a swig from his beer bottle.

“I say yay.” Eddie said as he looked at his brother.

“As do I.” Chuck said.

“Anyone opposed?” Paul asked as the rest of the members shook their heads no, “Okay then, protection run for Tripp Monday night.”

“Everyone needs to be at the Pilot in Memphis at eleven pm.” Justin told them as everyone nodded their understanding.

“Um…” Teak said as everyone turned their attention to her and she suddenly got nervous, “I can’t go to the patch-over. I-I have previous obligations that were made before I became a prospect.”

“Teak?” Shift called as Teak looked at her, “Can we talk outside of the chapel?” she asked as Teak nodded her head but didn’t move, “Like…NOW!” Shift growled.

Teak jumped in her seat at Shift’s growl and scrambled out of her seat to make it to the door where Shift was already standing at, waiting for her. She didn’t know what was going to happen, but she didn’t think they were just going to talk. Shift waited for her to pass her before shutting the door behind them, leaving them in an empty hallway.

“S-Shift…” Teak started to say as she turned around to face Shift.

All of a sudden Shift landed a right hook against her cheek, sending her reeling into the wood doors of the chapel. Shift grabbed her by the shirt, throwing her across the hallway and into the other wall. She wanted to fight back but she knew Shift would end up beating her if she did.

Shift’s hands went around her neck, choking her until her hands started to claw at Shift’s. Shift was going to kill her! That was all she could think about as Shift placed her hands on Teak’s shoulders and head butted her. Teak fell to the floor as Shift took a couple of steps away from her and fixed her hair.

“You’re goin’ to the run and next time don’t open your mouth in chapel,” Shift told her as she cracked her knuckles before pulling out a picture and throwing it at Teak as she leaned down to whisper in her ear, “You can think Justin is handsome all you want but remember he’s mine,” she whispered before she pulled away and walked back into the chapel, leaving Teak alone in the hallway.

Teak picked up the picture Shift had thrown at her and was shocked at the image before her. In the picture Shift was in just her bra on all fours facing the foot of the bed, her mouth open in ecstasy as a bare chested Justin pounded into her from behind. It’s hard to look at the picture by itself but to see it when you like Justin and you see him enjoying someone’s company and body made it ten times harder.

Teak stuffed the picture in the pocket of her jeans before trying to look presentable as she walked back into the chapel. Everyone tried not to look at her as she made her way to her seat but she could feel their heated gaze. She understood that if she had been a guy one of them would have done what Shift did to her but she knew Shift had enjoyed it.

“Look Mommy, Teak has some boo-boos!” Kale stated loudly as he pointed at Teak.

“I know KT…tell her to stop running into doors and walls.” Shift told him as he giggled and Justin chuckled.

“Stop running into doors and walls Teak! Silly head.” Kale told Teak as everyone but Teak laughed.

Shift was humiliating her and she knew it. Everyone knew it and more importantly to her…Justin knew it. He had lied to her. When she asked him not to tell Shift and he said he wouldn’t, he did. That was his silent lesson to her that nothing came in between him and Shift.

“So, are you going on the run Teak?” Paul asked her, even though he already knew her answer.

“Y-Yeah I’m going.” Teak said.

“Okay, church adjourned.” Paul said as he banged the gavel and church ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Monday Night 11:00pm*

Teak stood at the Pilot in Memphis nervous as hell. She felt so out of place. Everyone else was joking around and smoking as they waited for Tripp’s driver to show up. She wasn’t nervous about riding with them it was more the fact that Shift had given her two .45s as protection.

She watched as Shift took a puff from her cigarette before handing it to Justin who was shittin’ the breeze with Trace. She watched as Justin took the cigarette from Shift and kissed her cheek before taking a puff of his own. She couldn’t help the jealousy feeling that surged through her as Shift walked up to him and kissed him. She almost wanted to cry as Justin threw away the cigarette butt and pulled Shift to him by sticking his hands in the back pockets of her jeans.

No one else seemed to mind them making out as everyone waited. But of course most of the members with them had gone to school with Justin or Shift plus they were all sons and daughter of the original nine members. The only one besides her who wasn’t related to a nine was Martin “Marty” Nichols another prospect and he was standing beside her feeling just as out of place as she was. Steve “Red” Oak, the other prospect, was hanging out with the Pack like he didn’t have a care in the world. Probably because his father was an original nine and he grew up with the rest of the members.

She had wished that she grew up with the Pack so that she could be over there listening to what they were saying and it was then that she realized if she wasn’t careful she would get caught up in this life. Shift looked over at her smiling slightly before making her way over to her.

“Teak, listen…I think we got off on the wrong foot,” Shift told her as she sat next to her on the sidewalk, “You just have to understand…I don’t like anyone trying to take my man. Besides this club and Kale…Justin is my everything. Surely as a woman you can understand that.” Shift told her as she pulled out a cigarette and lit it up and handed Teak one.

Teak took the cigarette as Shift lit it for her, “How long have ya’ll been together?” she asked as she took a puff.

“About 18 years, give or take a few.” Shift told her.

“Tell me, does it ever get to you? T-This lifestyle I mean…are there days where it just isn’t worth it?” Teak asked her curiously as Shift looked at her.

“Of course it gets to me, especially as Kale gets older but this is all I know. Those boys are my family…the only family I have. Besides I learned long time ago if it came down to me or the club Justin would choose the club. He loves me, I don’t doubt that, but the club is all he knows too. And I’m not losing him,” Shift told her and suddenly Teak realized Shift wasn’t so bad, “I realize this is hard for you,” Shift said as she inhaled, “coming into a club where you don’t know anyone, can’t trust anyone,” Shift said as she exhaled the smoke from her lungs, “but we’re family. We’ll take care of you and watch your back when no one else will. That’s what we do,” Shift finished telling her as she rose from the curb.

“Hey Shift?” Teak said as Shift turned around.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks..y-you know for…everything.” Teak said as she threw her a genuine smile.

“I’m here anytime you need me. We girls got to stick together around these boys.” Shift told her with a smile as she took one last puff from her cigarette and threw it to the ground extinguishing it with the toe of her leather boot.

Teak watched as Shift made her way back over to Justin. She watched as Justin pulled Shift into his arms, kissing her forehead before looking at Teak. She knew Justin’s MO. He was quiet, letting Shift do all the talking because he would silently backstab you. He was deadly but hid it well.

“What about Teak?” Justin asked as Shift rested against his body.

“Definitely ATF. I smell a rat.” Shift replied as she laid her head on Justin’s shoulder.

“So, how are we dealing with that?” Trace asked them both.

“Leave her alone,” Justin stated, “Let her do her job, gather some information, report back to her bosses some…I’ve got a plan for her,” Justin said as he leaned down and captured Shift’s chin, turning her head to face him before he kissed her, “Nobody comes between us or tries to threaten the club.”

“Tripp’s driver is here JT. Let’s do this so we can go home. We still have to pack for tomorrow.” Shift told him as she pulled away from him.

“Let’s do it.” Justin growled out as everyone pulled on their helmets and got on their bikes.

Shift rode along side Justin as they followed Tripp’s semi-trailer, so far they hadn’t had any trouble but they still had 20 miles to go. It was then that she noticed a black cage trying to make it’s way around them to get behind the semi-trailer. She pulled back as did Justin letting the other members pass them.

Shift looked at the cage gauging if she could fit beside them on the lane. She pulled back further until she was right beside the cage and Justin was on the passenger side. She tapped on the window, letting whoever was driving know that they should pull over.

Shift swerved into the other lane as the cage started swerving back and forth. She couldn’t see inside the cage since the windows were tinted but that didn’t matter as she pulled out a AMT Silverdale .45 handgun. She swerved until she was beside the car again and tapped harder on the window this time with the barrel of her gun.

This time the cage didn’t swerve and actually let Justin pull back so the cage could pull over. The other members, seeing the commotion behind them, had Tripp’s driver pull over as they split up. Some stayed with the truck while the others pulled back to help Shift and Justin with the cage.

The windows to the cage rolled down as Shift kept her gun steady.

“Why were you following us?” Shift demanded to know.

“We’re just going to Memphis.” The driver spat at her.

“Get the fuck out of the cage before I blow your fucking brains out!” Shift ordered as Justin pulled out his switchblade and started ripping into their tires.

“What the fuck! Get the fuck away from my car!” The driver shouted as Shift held her gun against his head instantly silencing him.

“One more word and your friend here,” Shift said as she pointed to his passenger, “will get the pleasure of having your brains splattered all over him. Get out of the car slowly…ALL OF YOU!” She ordered as the club pulled their guns as all four doors of the cage opened.

Out of the cage stepped four guys all in their early twenties. They didn’t look too scared which worried Shift. Just as she though that she heard shots ring out in front of them by the semi-trailer. The driver of Tripp’s truck was shooting at the club! So he was the insider and these guys were his crew! In all the commotion of what was going on before them the driver’s crew was able to pull out their gun and start shooting.

“Someone get in the truck! Kill the driver and get in the truck!” Shift shouted as she tossed Justin her other .45.

“Trace, call in the crash van!” Justin shouted as the four guys climbed back into the cage, shooting at the club through their rolled down windows, “Shit! The car’s bullet proof! Shoot through the windows!” Justin ordered as he shot into the car hitting one of the guys, instantly killing him.

“Hey! We need the crash van now! They’re fucking shooting at us!” Trace yelled into his cell phone as bullets flew by him.

Shift could see the members in the front gaining headway as Fig climbed into the rig, throwing the driver out into the club’s hands. The remaining members Club Rat Packed the driver as Shift took a shot into the car, killing the driver of the cage.

“Fucking shit!” She heard Justin groan as he was shot in the arm, “Piece of shit shot me!”

Shift saw red as she climbed on the hood of the black cage and started firing into the cage through the windshield. To her it seemed stupid to bulletproof the car not the windows of the car but it worked out great for her. When she ran out of bullets she started kicking the windshield until it started breaking. The other members joined her in pulling the windshield off the cage so they could get inside.

Shift reached inside grabbing the still breathing passenger and pulled him through the front window of the cage, not caring when he cried out in pain from the sharp broken glass of what used to be the windshield.

“You fucking shot my man!” Shift shouted as she brought down her elbow smashing it against the guy’s collarbone making him cry out in pain.

Justin climbed on top of the cage’s hood and slammed the hilt of his .45 against the guy’s jaw before Shift followed with a right hook to the other side of his jaw. They ganged up on him delivering blow after vicious blow until he begged for mercy. And Justin showed him mercy by cocking his gun and shooting the guy in the head.

The Pack left one guy alive but just barely as the crash van showed up and Justin climbed inside as his bike was wheeled into the semi-trailer. Shift and the other members stayed behind as the crash van made it’s way to the clubhouse and they lit the black cage on fire to destroy any evidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Rutherford was sitting at home enjoying his first day off in about a month. He was still dealing with all the torment losing Alyssa caused. His cell phone rang and he debated whether or not to answer, knowing that it could be the hospital and he really didn’t have a choice. He answered the phone even though he didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello.”

“LJ, it’s Shift. We need you at the clubhouse.” He heard and he knew he wasn’t going to go.

“I don’t have time for this shit!” He spat into the phone.

“Unless you want pictures of you killing Alyssa finding their way into the sheriff’s hands I suggest you come to the clubhouse now!” Shift told him with a smart tone.

“Fine! I’ll be there.” He sighed, realizing the club owned him now.

He should have known better but he let his emotions get involved. And The Wolf Pack prayed on those emotions.

End Notes:

Biker Terms:

Club Rat Pack: When members stomp someone together.

Crash Truck/Van: A van or truck that follows bikes on runs.

 

show your colors.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:

stories/1421/images/wolfpack02.jpg

Thanks for all the reviews and to Vikki for making the banner.

Dr. Rutherford drove up to the clubhouse. The last time he had been here Paul told him that he was no longer allowed to hang around the club. This time though they needed him and his help. They didn’t really need him since Shift had removed bullets from Justin before and stitched him up herself…but they wanted him to know they had him in their pocket.

He got out of his car with his medicine bag and made his way past the stop to the back where the clubhouse was. He knocked on the door to the clubhouse and stood back as he waited for it to open.

“Hey Doc, or should I call you LJ?” Trace asked with a smirk as he opened the door and let LJ in, “Come on in. Justin’s in the chapel. His fucking pussy ass got shot!” Trace told him with a laugh.

LJ had never understood Trace or his stupid sense of humor but he was Justin’s best friend and Kale’s Godfather. He hated the club and all it’s members. He hated being in their pocket and he hated that Shift looked so good to him as he followed Trace into the chapel and saw her.

She was straddling Justin’s lap as his head rested on her shoulder. LJ could tell he was in pain and had to smile at that. Shift was running her fingers through his hair as his left hand gripped a bottle of Jack Daniel’s. Justin’s right hand was holding onto Shift’s ass keeping her on his lap.

“Where were you shot at?” Dr. Rutherford asked as he made his way over to Justin and Shift.

“In my fucking right arm! It hurts like a bitch!” Justin gritted out as Shift helped him take a swig of whiskey.

“Let’s get that bullet out.” Dr. Rutherford said as he grabbed a chair and pulled it beside Justin.

LJ started undoing the bandages that were wrapped around Justin’s bicep so he could take a look at the wound. He could tell Shift had patched him up because his wound was clean and was wrapped perfectly. He grabbed his tool and dug into Justin’s wound as Justin bit down into Shift’s shoulder.

“Fuck!” Justin hissed as Shift kissed the tattoo with her initials behind his ear to soothe him.

“Drink this baby.” Shift whispered to him as she handed him the open bottle of whiskey.

Justin took a swig of the whiskey, wincing as it burned it’s way down his throat. He gritted his teeth, panting in deep breaths as Dr. Rutherford pulled out the bullet and cleaned Justin’s wound.

“Shit!” Justin howled as his left hand let go of the whiskey bottle and grabbed the back of Shift’s head, pulling her into a kiss.

Shift pulled herself further up onto his lap as her hands hooked behind his head pulling him closer to her as their lips met again. Justin let out a growl, this time for pleasure not for pain, as his tongue entered Shift’s mouth and she let out a moan.

“Okay you’re all stitched up. Did you want a prescription for pain killers?” Dr. Rutherford asked as Justin and Shift pulled apart.

“No I’m good. Thanks Doc.” Justin said as Shift got off his lap and he stood up.

He slapped LJ on the back with his right hand before wincing again, “Fucking arm hurts like a bitch.” He muttered as Trace and Shift laughed.

“Thanks LJ, I know you didn’t really have a choice but still…thanks for coming.” Shift told him as she walked him to his car.

“Are you alright?” LJ asked her as Shift threw him a confused look.

“Of course I’m alright.” She told him with a nervous smile.

“No I mean…the Aiden I knew would never do what you did to Alyssa, to me. Doesn’t it scare you when shit like that happens? What about Kale, Shift? Does he know his daddy was shot?” LJ rushed out hoping to get through to her.

She was so caught up in loving Justin that she didn’t realize he was bringing her down with him. Just like he did Alyssa.

“Don’t do this…” She pleaded with him.

“Do what? You know, deep down you know Justin is no good.”

“You don’t know me as well as you claim too. Of course it scares me! I love the man! I don’t want him to get hurt! And don’t worry about Kale, Justin is his father…not you!” Shift told him standing beside her man and the club.

“Fine but when he gets caught you will too…and what will they do to Kale then?” LJ asked her before he got in his cage and drove away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin thought about following LJ and killing him right then and there. He followed Shift and the good doctor because he wasn’t stupid. No, he saw the way LJ looked at Shift when he walked into the clubhouse. He knew there was always going to be someone trying to get at Shift, she was fucking hot as hell, but he also knew when it came down to it Shift would choose him.

Shift saw him hiding in the doorway as she made her way back inside. Their relationship had always been like this, other people trying to tear them apart while they desperately clung onto each other. She pressed her small body against his, pinning him against the wall.

“You’re so nosey.” She whispered to him with a smile as he just smirked at her.

“Yeah well…the Doc’s going to pay for that.” He whispered as he leaned down and captured her lips in a warm, wet kiss, “I love you, more than I could ever tell or show you.”

“I love you too. Let’s go home JT.” Shift told him as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I should stay here. I got some things to take care of with Tripp and my dad.” Justin told her as she looked at him in disbelief.

“You’re not coming home? You got shot tonight! I’m not sleeping without you!” Shift told him as she pushed him away from her in anger.

“Woah baby. I’ll come home later tonight. Don’t worry you’re not going to have to sleep without me. Besides aren’t we going to The Green Frog for dinner? I love you.” Justin told her as he pulled her back into his arms and chuckled before kissing her forehead.

“I forgot about that. You better come home. Don’t make me hunt you down.” Shift mumbled against his chest as he chuckled and held her tighter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin shook his head in silent laughter as Shift tried to fuss over him and told him he should go home with her. She reminded him of his mother but secretly he liked it when she fussed over him. It showed that she cared even if she was trying to be a badass.

The pain in his arm was almost unbearable but he needed to talk to his dad before they left for the patch-over. He was scared, especially since being shot tonight. He wasn’t scared for his safety or even for Shift’s safety, he was scared about Kale.

His son was his everything and was the future of The Wolf Pack. He and Shift could protect themselves if something went down on the road but Kale couldn’t. He relied on his daddy and his mommy to protect him. He couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about Kale going along.

Maybe it was because that’s how Shift lost her parents. They were on a gun run together and had brought Shift along because she used to love ridin’ with her daddy. Then the shooting from the rival MC began and her parents were shot protecting her. She was only a year older than Kale and Paul had saved her. He didn’t want that to happen to Kale.

He didn’t want Kale growing up, feeling like it was his fault his parents were gone. Shift didn’t talk about it or mention it but he knew that was how she felt sometimes. Like they died protecting her just so she could fall into this life and fall in love with him, someone who loved her just as much if not more but belonged to the club.

Justin sighed as he walked into his dad’s office, he gave Paul a tired smile before he shut the door behind him and took a seat.

“What’s wrong? The wound hurt that bad?” Paul asked him concerned.

“Nah, it’s not about that…Dad, it’s Kale. I just want to be a good father and protect my son. I just…I just have this gut feeling that if he goes…something bad will happen to him. How did you do it dad? How did you balance the club and me?” Justin asked as he let out a frustrated sigh.

“I didn’t. Your mom did. I never took you on a run. And let’s be honest when Shift came to live with us you stopped wanting to hang out with your old man. I-I think you should go with your feelings. Shift will understand. She loves you and will respect your decision.” Paul told him as Justin looked at him.

“I just…I spent three fourths of his life locked up…I don’t want to spend any more time away from him. I just don’t know what to do.” Justin said as he confessed his fears to Paul.

“How about I take him when I go? He can stay here with me and his grandma and then I’ll drive him to Texas in the Cutless. That way you and Shift can go tomorrow and then he’ll join ya’ll later. Because I’m all for protecting my grandson.” Paul suggested as Justin mulled it over.

“That sounds good. Let me talk to Shift about it first. You know, what Mommy wants trumps what Daddy wants.” Justin told him as they both chuckled.

“Yeah, let’s go see Tripp and see if he’s happy with his untouched merchandise.” Paul said as they rose from their seats preparing for the drive to Tripp’s showroom and warehouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teak listened for sounds in the clubhouse before she snuck into what used to be Shift’s and Justin’s room. She didn’t know exactly what she was looking for but she wanted something that would give her leverage over Justin or Shift. She smiled when she found a box labeled “Justin’s shit”, she tore off the lid, practically dying from excitement of what it might contain.

Justin had a lot of secrets that he kept from a lot of people and she wanted to know if Shift was one of those people. The box was filled with pictures of him and Shift. They spanned 18 years of their relationship. There were also pictures of him and Kale and Kale and Shift. The most treasured items though were a stack of letters.

Teak could tell Justin had read them over and over and she wondered if they had been sent to him while he was locked up. She put the lid back on the box and took it to her room, prepared to read the letters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear Aiden,

As long as I live and breathe I will love you. You are my soul and my very reason for living. Every day I spend locked up in this prison cell I think of you. I dream of the day that we’re finally together and a family. I stare at pictures of you and wish I was there in person to see you smile. I love the way your beautiful espresso brown hair glimmers in the sun and the way the wind whips through it as we’re riding. It’s always so soft underneath my fingertips, God I’m wishing I could run my fingers through your hair. I wish I could look into those beautiful brown eyes as they sparkle while you laugh. Or while they shine with the love you hold for me as we make love. I wish I could feel your lips with my own because you know how much I love to kiss you. I always have since I was nine years old and I kissed you behind my daddy’s shop. My hair is growing out baby and I don’t have you here to cut it for me. I wish your fingers were able to run though my short curls because I love that feeling as your fingernails scrape softly against my scalp…Damn I need you. I miss holding you in my arms, squeezing you tight as I take in that citrus scent that always lingers on your skin. I miss feeling your soft warm body pressed against me…oh how I long for that baby girl. I need more pictures of you Aiden. I think the guards are stealing them! Please write me back…I need to hear from you.

Always yours forever,

Justin

 

Teak put the letter aside on her bed, wondering if she would ever find a love like that. Wondering if it was even possible to have a love that all consuming. She heard the creaking of wooden floorboards and stuck the letters back in the box and shoved it under her bed quickly.

“Hey Teak, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with the rest of us?” Trace asked as he hung on her doorway.

“Y-Yeah, where are we going?” Teak asked as she rose from her bed and followed Trace out into the hall.

“The Green Frog,” Trace told her as she scoffed, “Girl, don’t knock it! They have the best wings!”

“Okay…I’ll take your word for it!” Teak told him with a laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trace laughed as he looked over at Teak, who looked scared as hell. He knew his driving was bad but it wasn’t that bad. He knew he was better ridin’ a hog than drivin’ a cage but she shouldn’t be that frighten.

“Don’t be so dramatic! Take a damn breath woman!” He said with a chuckle as Teak rolled her eyes at him.

She gripped onto the door handle as he whipped the cage into the parking space. He let out a howl as he got out of the cage and slammed his door shut.

“Get out of the cage woman!” Trace hollered at her as her door was opened for her.

Teak looked up to see Justin holding her door open as his other arm was around Shift’s shoulder.

“Don’t talk to her like that man! She’s still a fucking woman! Mind your manners!” Justin hollered at Trace with a smirk as Shift held onto his waist and giggled like a school girl.

“Fine! Damn you’re turnin’ into a damn girl!” Trace said with a laugh as Justin flipped him off.

Teak couldn’t help but smile at their banter. She wished she could join in but she didn’t want to lose herself in this club. It was easy to fall into their family talk and she had to remind herself all the time that this was an assignment. She was supposed to be bringing them down.

“Let’s go inside! This pack is fucking heavy!” Shift said as they all laughed and headed inside.

It was then that Teak noticed a pack hung over Shift’s shoulder. She wondered what was in it that made it so heavy. Surely she wouldn’t be packing guns if they were going to eat but then again it was Shift. She had a things for guns…maybe that was why The Wolf Pack was so good at gun-running.

They all four walked into The Green Frog and it was everything Teak thought it would be. It was a shit-hole. It was packed with bikers and girls in nothing but flimsy tank tops and tight leather. She rolled her eyes as a girl walked past them and Trace’s eyes followed her.

“Hey Timberwolf, table in the corner?” Some lady said to them.

Teak looked at the sixty year old lady who dressed like she was in her twenties. Her nametag said Betty but Teak doubted that was her real name. She walked them past all the drunk bikers and little sluts and sat them at a huge table in the corner. Some of the other Pack members were already seated when they got to the table.

Justin took a seat pulling Shift down onto his lap as Trace and Teak took their seats next to each other. After her talk with Shift she felt better about being around her. Sure Shift was tough but it’s tough being the only girl in an all boys MC. She made sure Teak knew that she was just making sure Teak was tough enough to hang.

“Hey,…Betty? Is it? We’re goin’ need lots of beers and lots of wings!” Trace told her as he made a circling motion with his finger.

“Will do.” She said before she walked away.

Teak looked around the room as everyone started to get lost in their little conversations with each other. She could see all the ladies in the bar eyeing their table. Damn Wolf-Eaters! They were all sluts looking to score with a Pack member. They gave girls everywhere a bad name.

Teak knew though all those Wolf-Eaters couldn’t handle her boys. No, her boys were wilder, tougher, meaner, and harder than any man she ever knew. She watched as Justin kissed Shift and she was proud. Proud of her boys because they knew they were better than Wolf-Eaters. Proud that she was at their table. Proud that they were her family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift passed Teak another beer as they whispered together. Shift wasn’t stupid she knew Teak was ATF but she also noticed that look when they sat down. That look would make or break the club. She could feel Teak crossing over, becoming family and that made her surprisingly happy.

That didn’t mean she didn’t have those thoughts and concerns. Feelings, that maybe she was forcing and wasn’t naturally happening. But when Teak laughed at something Trace said those uncertain feelings disappeared. She had done that, wondered if this lifestyle was right for her, she had thought about leaving Justin…that’s why she left to join the Marines but she realized life without the club and without Justin…wasn’t worth it.

That’s why she knew Teak wanted to be included in their family. She could see it on Teak’s face and hear it in her voice. Shift looked over at Justin and caught her gaze. He smiled at her and she knew that he could see the change too. Teak working for the ATF could work out for them. As long as she remembered who her family was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin watched as Shift got up from the table and headed to the bar to order more beer and wings for everyone. He had miss this, hanging out with his girl and his boys. Shift was great when it came to dealing with Teak. She was able to put her in her place but also gain her trust. Like it or not they needed Teak.

Besides Trace seemed to enjoy her company. Or so it seemed since they were sitting side by side, whispering and laughing with one another. His eyes traveled from Trace and Teak back to Shift. She was leaning against the bar waiting for their pitchers of beer to be poured. She absolutely took his breath away just standing there and he knew he had to marry her. He was tired of not being a family with her. She had his heart and she deserved his last name.

His cerulean eyes turned navy with anger as he noticed some college-aged guys making their way over to Shift. He could tell they weren’t fellow bikers because they would know better. In fact he bet they weren’t even from around here because no one around here would dare talk to his girl. He watched in silence as they offered to buy her drinks, smirking when she turned them down.

It wasn’t until the pitchers were ready and she was trying to walk away that one of the guys grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. He knew Shift could kill the guy with one blow but that wasn’t how their relationship worked. No, he protected her. He rose from the table, clinching his fists as he strode over to the bar.

He had heard the pushing of chairs and he knew his Pack was behind him. It wasn’t that he needed them it was more they were family and when you mess with on you mess with all.

“Let her go.” He growled and he had to stop from chuckling when most of them jumped at his tone.

“Sorry dude, we were talking to her first.” The guy that was holding onto Shift’s arm said.

“Baby, is he hurting you?” Justin asked as Shift nodded her head, “You see dude, she’s been mine for 18 years. So you’re going to let go of her arm, you’re going to turn around and you and your buddies are going to leave Millington.” Justin told him.

“You can’t tell us to leave. You don’t own Millington.” One of the guy’s buddies said.

Justin walked up to the guy still holding Shift’s arm and grabbed his wrist, causing him to let go of Shift’s arm. Once she was released Shift made her way behind Justin, perfectly content to let him protect her.

“You see, we do own Millington,” Justin said as he twisted the guy’s arm until he was screaming out in pain, “and you are going to leave,” he stated as he pulled the guy’s arm, causing his shoulder to dislocate.

The rest of the Pack pulled out their guns, forcing the college guys outside of the bar and back into their cage.

Justin pushed their wounded friend against the cage, “Take care of your friend and stay out of Millington.”

Shift laughed as she waved goodbye at the college guys as they peeled out of the parking lot and left Millington. She could have taken care of herself but she enjoyed Justin’s possessive side.

“Let’s give Teak her cut…”Shift whispered as she kissed Justin’s neck and ran her hand along his chest.

“Let’s go back inside.” Justin said as he threw his arm around Shift’s shoulder as they walked back inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teak watched as Shift rose from the table and placed her pack on the table.

“Okay, everyone…shut up!” Shift shouted as the guys laughed, “The reason we’re all her for this get together is because as you know Teak is an official prospect now,” Shift said as everyone hollered and raised their beer mugs in Teak’s direction, “So she gets a cut!” Shift shouted as everyone let out a wolf howl in celebration as Shift reached into her pack and pulled out Teak’s sleeveless cut, “Take good care of it,” Shift told Teak as she handed over the cut.

Teak took it in her hands loving the way the leather felt under her fingertips. Her small hands ran over the front patch on the right hand side that said prospect then over the patch on the left hand side that said Millington Original. She smiled as she saw her name Teak on the bottom left side of her cut.

“Turn it over and see your colors!” Trace hollered as Teak excitedly turned over the cut.

The top rocker said The Wolf Pack in Old English lettering and the bottom rocker said Tennessee for their state charter. In the middle though was a snarling Wolf that looked as badass as they were. She almost started crying as she slipped on the cut.

She knew she was beaming and as she looked around the table she could see the pride on their faces. They were proud that she was becoming one of them, becoming part of their family and part of their pack.

She couldn’t help but let out a howl and everyone else joined in as they toasted her and her cut. This was her family and she couldn’t see herself turning in the only people who had ever accepted her fully, no questions asked.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed and encouraged.
Are you fucking glaring at my girl? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's an update. Thanks for all the reviews and I'm glad ya'll are enjoying the story...And the patch over is coming up lol

She let out a groan as a right foot connected with her ribcage and then another was delivered. She screamed as she was pulled up to her feet by her hair. She tried throwing punches but it was useless, he was too strong and too determined.

“Do you like running with them? Do you think because you got transferred to a different unit that you could run from me? Do you like that Trace fellow who dropped you off? Is he as good as me?” The guy screamed in her face as she crawled on the floor to where her cell had been dropped.

She grabbed it before he could stop her and got the number dialed. He tried to take it from her but she clung to it with her life.

“Hello? T-Teak? Is this you? T-Teak, are you okay? Teak!” Shift shouted on the other end of the line.

“H-Help!” Teak managed to scream out as her attacker knocked the cell out of her hand.

“I’m on the way! Okay Teak! We’re coming!” She heard Shift yell from her cell that now on her kitchen floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift called the clubhouse, knowing the guys there would get there before her and Justin. They were closer and Trace knew exactly where Teak lived. Shift just didn’t know why someone would be hurting Teak!

She shook Justin as hard as she could to wake him up, rolling her eyes when he just rolled over. She climbed out of bed and pulled on some jeans and one of Justin’s t-shirts. She tried waking him up again as she pulled on her boots.

“Where the fuck are you going?” He mumbled as he watched her pull on her boots.

“Teak’s in trouble! We’ve got to take Kale with us. We don’t have time to get a sitter!” Shift yelled as Justin jumped out of bed.

“Go get Kale dressed. I’ll finish up here.” Justin told her as he grabbed a tire bar from their closet and started getting dressed.

“KT, honey wake up for Mommy. Come on…we have to go.” Shift told Kale as she woke him up and helped him put on some socks and shoes leaving him in his Pjs.

“Where are we going Mommy?” He asked as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

“To go check on Teak. I’m going to need you to hold on tight to daddy, okay?” Shift told him as she walked out of the house and put Kale behind Justin on his bike.

“Okay Mommy.” Kale told her as she helped him put on his helmet.

He did what he was told and held on tight to his daddy as Shift got on her bike and they took off to Teak’s house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teak sat on the curb of the sidewalk smoking a cigarette as Justin and Shift showed up. She doesn’t know why but when Shift showed up, Teak felt relived. She stood up as Shift made her way to her and shocked her by pulling her into a hug.

“Are you okay?” Shift whispered into her ear as Teak nodded her head and started to cry, “Don’t. Don’t let them see you cry,” Shift told her as Teak stopped.

“I-I got home from the bar and he was waiting for me.” Teak told Shift as she buried her head on Shift’s shoulder.

“Tell me who he is.” Shift told her as she let go of Teak and sat down on the curb pulling out her own cigarette.

“He is Shane Fagan. My ex-boyfriend and ex-part…” Teak started to say as she sat beside Shift.

She almost outed herself and she could tell Shift was waiting for her to say something. She turned her attention and gaze away from Shift to her house in the back. The Pack members were going through her house for any signs of Shane. He had taken off when he heard the guys pulling up.

“Teak, your ex-partner? We know you’re ATF.” Shift told her with a sigh as Teak looked at her shocked.

“B-but why…I-I mean…why haven’t…w-why haven’t ya’ll done anything?” Teak asked.

She thought she was being so careful. She thought they did suspect anything. However knowing that they knew she was ATF and still accepted her made her feel grateful. They took her as she was, other clubs wouldn’t have done that.

“To be honest,” Shift said as Kale made his way over to them and sat in her lap, “We need you and any inside information you can give us. It’s getting harder and harder to evade the ATF and Justin,” She said as they both turned to look at Justin, who was talking to Trace, “well the longer he’s out the more in charge of the club he’ll become. I’ve got to know that I can get him out if he ever goes back to lock up.”

“So, you want to use me?” Teak asked confused as to how that made her feel.

“In a sense, we all get used. Justin can fix anything with wheels, Trace can drive anything with wheels, Fig is an expert in homemade explosives, I can handle any gun known to man and I like knives too, Irish has got IRA connections and you’ve got the ATF connections. We’re still family and we’ve still got your back. Now tell me about Shane.” Shift told her as the boys let them be.

“Shane was my boyfriend in California, when we broke up I had to get a restraining order against him. I thought if I came to Tennessee that I could escape him and start over. When I got home he was waiting for me and saw Trace dropping me off. He knows all about ya’ll and he hates that I’m running with ya’ll.” Teak told her as they continued to smoke on the curb.

“He’ll hurt ya’ll if he can,” Teak told her after a few minutes of silence, she stared at Kale who was now asleep against his mommy, “All of ya’ll…just to get me back.”

“Don’t worry…we’ll find him first. Nobody threatens family.” Shift told her as she stood up with Kale, “You should stay at the clubhouse tonight.” She said as Teak nodded her approval.

“Did you get everything settled?” Justin asked Shift as she handed Kale over to him.

“Yeah. She’s goin’ stay at the clubhouse. You still got that friend on the inside?” Shift asked him as he nodded.

“Yeah.”

“Good. I need a Shane Fagan looked up. Son of a bitch is ATF too.” She muttered as Justin woke Kale up and helped him with his helmet.

“Should we be doing this right before we leave?” Justin asked her as she looked at him.

“Daddy, what do you want me to do? Wait? She’s our only ATF connection!” Shift hissed at him.

“Mama, I know. But this isn’t a good time to go after a Fed. Not before a run.” Justin said as he tried to reason with her.

“I’m not talking about going after him. That can wait. I want to find out who he is first.” Shift told him as she got on her bike.

“Okay baby. I’ll see what I can find out. Let’s go home.” He told her before he kissed her and got on his bike with Kale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tuesday Morning 6:00am*

Justin woke up to Shift straddling his naked body and running her small hands up and down his bare chest. He smiled at her as she leaned down and sucked on his Adam’s apple.

“What are you doing?” He asked her as his hands gripped her hips.

“Waking you up before Kale does. He won’t wake up for another hour.” She told him with a sly smile as she lifted up her tank top, revealing her breasts for him.

“Baby girl,” Justin groaned as he ripped her underwear off as she laughed, “When did you start wearing clothes to bed? I don’t like being the only naked person in our bed.”

“When you got locked up our son started sleeping in our bed.” She told him with a sigh as he slightly picked her up, ready to slide her down onto him.

*Knock, Knock*

“Mommy! Daddy!” Kale yelled as he knocked on the door again.

“Shit! Our kid has great timing!” Justin muttered as Shift climbed off of him and pulled on one of his old shirts that she practically swam in.

“Shut up and put some fucking clothes on.” Shift told them with a laugh as she tossed him a pair of boxers.

“Mommy! Daddy!” Kale yelled as he pounded on the door harder this time.

Shift shook her head as Justin’s naked body rose from their bed so he could pull on his boxers. She let out a frustrated sigh before she swung open their bedroom door.

“KT, what’s wrong?” She asked as his little hand grabbed hers.

“Grandma and Grandpa are here but I can’t reach the top lock!” Kale told her as he dragged her to their front door.

“Okay, okay Kale. I’m getting it.” She told him as she opened the door to let Paul and Lynn in.

“Where’s my grandson?” Lynn asked as she walked into the hallway and Kale practically jumped into her open arms.

“I’m right here Grandma!” He shouted as she hugged him tight.

“Did you just wake up?” Paul asked as he took in the sight of her in Justin’s shirt.

Eighteen years and she was still wearing his son’s t-shirts to bed.

“Yeah, Kale woke us up! Ya’ll come to pick him up?” Justin asked as he walked into the hallway in a pair of pajama pants.

“Yep. I came to steal my grandson. Is it okay if Grandma steals you, Kale?” Lynn asked as Kale nodded his head excitedly.

“Let me get his bag. Buddy, you wanna stay in your pjs or change into clothes?” Justin asked Kale as Kale looked at Shift.

“In my pjs. Mommy, when are you coming back?” Kale asked as he reached out for Shift.

“Soon baby. You’ll see me in two days, okay?” Shift told him as she hugged him and kissed his forehead.

“Okay. Grandma, I want some breakfast.” Kale said, satisfied with Shift’s answer.

“Okay buddy. We’re goin’ head out and let your parents get ready.” Paul said as he took Kale from Lynn and headed outside as Justin got Kale’s little backpack.

“Bye Kale. Remember your Mommy loves you.” Shift shouted as she waved bye to him.

“Bye Buddy. We’ll see you soon. Be good for your grandparents.” Justin told him as he ruffled Kale’s curls and kissed his forehead.

That nagging feeling was gone now that Kale would be riding down with his grandparents but he knew Kale could still be in danger. He was going to do whatever it took to protect his son.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had been riding for awhile and Justin was enjoying Shift being close to him. For the first time since she got her own hog he was packing double with her. He had missed just being able to ride. It always made him feel free.

Even though he felt free though, riding let a lot of thoughts into his head. He thought about Kale and he thought about Teak and that Shane guy. He thought about his parents and taking over the club. He wondered if Shift really wanted this life with him. He thought about everything LJ said about him. It was a lot to be thinking about and a lot of shit being put on his shoulders but when Shift leaned in and kissed his AT tattoo all those thoughts drifted away. He was able to enjoy the sun shinin’ down on them and enjoy Shift’s arms wrapped around his waist.

He smiled to himself when he passed the “You’re now leaving Tennessee” sign and chuckled as a cage full of girls passed by him, honkin’ and hollerin’ at him. He felt Shift’s chin rest on his shoulder and hold onto him tighter. He sighed in contentment as he rubbed one of her hands with his before putting it back on his handlebar. They had needed this.

As he crossed over into Arkansas he decided to pull over for some gas and quite frankly a smoke. He pulled his bike up to the gas pump and waited for Shift to get off before he followed. He recognized the cage the girls had been in were parked at another spot beside him and Shift. This was going to be interesting.

He watched as Shift took off her helmet and shook out her hair. He swore his jeans got tighter just watching her.

“Baby, I need to buy a pack of cigarettes for us. Did you want something to drink or eat on?” Shift asked him as he dug in his wallet for cash.

“Um…get me a Pepsi and buy two packs. I’ll use the card for the gas,” He told her as he handed her a twenty from his wallet, laughing when she slapped him on the arm when she saw an unopened condom packet in his wallet, “What? I’m just being prepared baby.” he told her as she laughed then kissed his cheek.

“Whatever, you ain’t getting’ any.” She told him with a wink before walking to the convenience store.

Shift walked into the convenience store and took off her sunglasses, placing them on top of her head. As she made her way to the back where they bottles of soda are she was stopped by four girls.

“Is that your man out there?” One of them asked her as Shift rolled her eyes and sidestepped them.

She refused to answer them as she grabbed a Pepsi and Cream Soda from the cooler.

“My friend asked you a question?” One of the other girls said to Shift as she bit her lip to not say anything.

Shift headed pass them again as she made her way to the counter. She placed the sodas on the counter and waited her turn.

“What is your problem? Answer the damn question!” Another one of the girls told her as she stood in line.

Shift watched as everyone in the store turned their attention to the confrontation going on. She let out a sigh before facing the girls. She threw them a tight smile while choosing her words carefully.

“Listen little girls, obviously he’s my man. I rode here with him and I know ya’ll saw me on his bike when ya’ll passed us earlier. I’m tryin’ to enjoy a nice trip with my man so I don’t need ya’ll in my face. So back the hell off,” Shift said as she turned around and faced the counter, “Can I have two packs of Camel Menthols with these sodas?” She asked as she placed the twenty on the counter.

“Does he know he’s dating a bitch?” One of them asked as Shift pulled out her switchblade and held it to the girl’s throat.

“I’ve warned ya’ll once…consider this twice, the third time you won’t walk away alive.” Shift told them in her southern drawl as they backed off.

Shift grabbed the two packs of cigarettes and placed them in the pockets of her leather cut before grabbing the sodas and her change. She closed her switchblade and walked out of the convenience store pulling down her sunglasses to cover her eyes before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. How dare those whores call her a bitch! If they said anything else she would show them how much of a bitch she could be.

Justin watched as Shift made her way back to his Road King smoking a cigarette. She looked pissed. That meant something went down in the store. This was supposed to be a relaxin’ run. But she did look pretty hot all pissed off and possessive.

“Baby, what happened?” He asked as he noticed the girls walking out of the convenience store, making their way to their cage.

“Why couldn’t I have fallen in love with an ugly guy?” She asked more to herself than to him.

He just chuckled as he got on his bike and waited for Shift to get on behind him. He noticed those girls glaring at Aiden and it pissed him off. Nobody glared at his old lady. He revved up his bike as he pulled up to their cage.

“Fucking glare at my girl like that again and she won’t be the only one you’ll have to watch out for. Fucking whores!” Justin told them as he flipped them off and took off, ready to get the hell to Texas and the patch-over.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Our son's coming to us.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
WOW!! Thanks for all the wonderful reviews they mean so much to me! Here's another update!!!

The states flew by as Justin picked up speed the closer he got to Texas. He knew Shift was excited even though she tried to hide it. How could she not be? She was headed home to her home state. Even though she loved Tennessee she was a Texas girl, so much so she had it tattooed on her right forearm.

The ride had been pretty eventful considering that anywhere they stopped there was always someone trying to spit game at him or Shift. One of the setbacks of having a kick ass ride and fucking hot significant other. He knew no one could tame him though, Shift didn’t try too. And he let her be as wild as she wanted to be because he wouldn’t dare put her in a cage.

He sighed as he pulled up to The Lion’s Pride clubhouse. They were finally there and he was tired as hell. When Shift didn’t move off the bike right away he knew she was tired as well. Shift finally got off a little slowly, removing her helmet as Justin got off his bike. She waited for him before they walked into The Lion’s Pride clubhouse together.

As they walked in all eyes turned to them. Some of the older members of The Pride greeted them while the younger, newer members kept their seats.

“Everyone welcome Justin and Shift, Wolf Pack Royalty.” Dirk told his members as he slapped Justin on the back and hugged Shift.

Almost everyone got up to greet them but a few members didn’t. Shift and Justin shared a look, noting those who didn’t. Dirk showed them to their room and let them put their bags on the bed before pulling Justin aside. Shift let them talk privately as she went back to the bar area of the clubhouse.

“So, why are ya’ll here?” Dirk asked Justin as Justin flopped down on the bed.

“Patch-over time.” Was all Justin said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose from tiredness.

“Already? Some of these guys aren’t ready for The Wolf Pack lifestyle. Besides we’ve just struck a peace with La Raza MC if we patch-over to The Wolf Pack now we can kiss that goodbye. Who will protect us?” Dirk asked with concern as Justin bit the inside of his lip.

“For those that aren’t ready they can decide that at the patch-over. The Wolf Pack is riding down here for the patch-over so don’t worry about La Raza MC. Can we count on you though?” Justin asked as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

“The Wolf Pack can always count on me. Your father knows that and you should too.” Dirk told him as Justin rose from the bed and they shared a quick manly hug.

“Nice to know.” Justin said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In the bar area with Shift*

“Hey Darlin’, can I get you something to drink?” One of The Lion’s Pride’s mama asked her.

“Yeah, can I get a Jack with two ice cubes and an ashtray?” Shift asked as politely as she could.

“Sure thing.” The club mama told her as she set off to prepare Shift’s drink and get her an ashtray.

Shift turned around on her barstool as she pulled a cigarette out of her pack and lit it up. She took in the guys in front of her whispering, probably about her and Justin, as she waited for her drink. She took in the operations of the club as she took a puff of her cigarette, some of these members wouldn’t be members once The Wolf Pack took over.

“Here ya go, Darlin’,” the club mama said as she handed Shift her drink and an ashtray, “How long have you been that man’s old lady?”

Shift looked at the club mama. She was probably around 23-25 years old, had short red hair and the prettiest green eyes, “About 18 years give or take a few. Since I was six years old,” Shift told her with pride as she watched the club mama’s eyes widen, “By the way, call me Shift. What’s your name?”

“Jaime.” The club mama told her.

“So, you anyone’s old lady Jaime?” Shift asked as she continued to smoke her cigarette by the bar.

“Just paying my dues until these members realize what a catch I am.” Jaime told Shift as she wiped down the bar.

“Once they do…Never let them forget it.” Shift told her as Justin and Dirk walked back into the bar area.

Jaime watched as the harass woman on the barstool in front of her changed into a beaming giddy girl as her man walked into the room. Somehow she could tell her man felt the same about her even though his hard demeanor hadn’t changed. Jaime could see the sparkle in his eyes as they landed on Shift.

He was by her side in a flash and kissing her JT tattoo behind her ear.

“Sweetheart, can you get me a beer?” He asked Jaime and she smiled at him then at Shift.

“Sure thing Darlin’.” Jaime said as she handed him a cold beer and he took a puff before putting his cigarette out in Shift’s ashtray.

“Sweetheart, are there any good places to eat around here?” Justin asked Jaime as Shift rolled her eyes at his lame southern charm.

“Good God JT, her name is Jaime. Quit tryin’ to lay on the charm.” Shift mumbled as Justin wrapped her up in his arms.

“It worked on you.” He said with a chuckle as she laughed.

“I didn’t know any better! I was only six!” Shift said through her laughter as Justin poked her sides.

“Yeah um…Cattle Call has good BBQ and so does Desperado’s but I love Calico County.” Jaime told them as they thanked her for her recommendations.

“Let’s go eat baby girl. I’m starving.” Justin said as he grabbed Shift’s hand and pulled her out of the clubhouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At The Wolf Pack clubhouse*

Lynn carried a sleeping Kale to what used to be his room at the clubhouse. His old bed and some of his toys were still in there and it made him more comfortable to be at the clubhouse without his parents. She felt bad when he started crying for Shift, knowing that she was probably in Texas by now. She knew she was tough but Shift was the toughest chick she knew and The Wolf Pack needed her. Unfortunately it kept her away from Kale at times, but at least he was safe.

At least she thought it was safe until Trace came running down the hallway, shouting at her to take cover. Two seconds ago she was putting her grandson down for a nap and now she was clinging to him tightly as she dodged bullets.

“I thought these walls were bulletproof?” She shouted at Trace as they dodged yet another round.

“Mother Fuckers are using armor piercing rounds! Give me Kale! You need to get out of here! I can get him to the tunnel faster!” Trace told her as he held out his arms to Kale.

Lynn looked down at her now awake grandson. He was screaming and crying as he covered his ears with his small hands. She never thought someone would dare attack the clubhouse. She had never wanted Kale to experience this but now she had to focus on keeping him safe.

“Shhh…Kale, go to Uncle Trace, okay? Go to Uncle Trace baby.” She told him as calmly as possible as she wiped away his tears.

He looked at her before looking at Trace, almost as if he were trying to make a decision. He looked at Lynn one more time before running to Trace’s open arms and Trace scooped him up.

“Okay buddy…I’m goin’ need you to hold on tight. Real tight to Uncle Trace, okay?” Trace told him as Kale dug his head into Trace’s shoulder and held on tight to him.

Trace took one last look at Lynn before running to his room. He yanked open his closet door, throwing clothes and kicking shoes out into his already messy room. He stomped on the floor, searching for the loose wooden plank that would give them access, pulling on the hidden handle when he found it.

“Fig! Fig! Take Kale!” Trace shouted down as he saw Fig running through the underground tunnel underneath the clubhouse.

“Pass him to me! Where’s Lynn and Paul?” Fig asked as he held his arms out for Kale.

“I don’t know where Paul is! Lynn is using her exit. Have Irish meet her there! Kale, go with Uncle Fig. I’m going to find your grandpa, okay?” Trace told him as Kale nodded and climbed down into the tunnel and Fig’s open arms, “Take care of him Fig. He need to make it to Shift and Justin if I don’t make it out!” Trace said as Fig nodded his understanding and then he shut the trap door.

Trace dodged to the floor as another round was shot into the clubhouse. He knew they were possibly surrounded and the tunnel was their only option for exiting safely. He had to read Paul though and made sure everyone made it out alive. He scrambled along the floor of his bedroom, making it to his bed and reaching his shot gun and ammo. He crawled across the floor as fast as he could to make it back to the hallway.

He scrambled to his feet and ran to Lynn’s exit which was located in the hallway closet. Once he rounded the corner he found Lynn slumped against the inside of the closet and the trap door was still closed. He ran to her, checking for her pulse.

It was faint but she still had one. Although judging from the bullet wounds on her leg and stomach he didn’t know how much longer she would last. He dodged to the floor as another round was fired into the clubhouse. These fuckers would not quit! He managed to get the trap door open and carefully lowered Lynn down into the tunnel, hopefully Irish would get there quick.

“Trace! What do I do?” Teak shouted as she laid down on the floor.

“Come here. Make sure to follow the tunnel. It’ll get you out of here. Take Lynn to the hospital!” He told her as she scrambled across the floor to the hallway closet, “Be careful. I’ve got to find Paul.”

Teak did as she was ordered and lowered herself down into the tunnel. She saw Lynn on the floor of the tunnel and picked her up, throwing her over her shoulder when she proved to heavy to help walk upright. She worried about Trace even though he didn’t appear scared.

Trace closed the trap door in the closet and decided he was tired of hiding from bullets as he made his way to a window facing the side of the clubhouse, breaking it with the barrel of his gun. He cocked his shot gun taking aim and counted to five before he shot one of the men shooting at the clubhouse. He watched as the man fell dead and loaded his shotgun again, taking aim. Soon he was joined by Eddie and Chuck with their Silverballer .45s.

They showed no mercy as they aimed and killed all those who dared to shoot into the clubhouse. They waited a couple of minutes before deciding they were in the clear. They stood from their positions, surveying the damage around them as they went from room to room. Most of the trap doors had been used and Trace thanked Justin silently for coming up with that idea. He still hadn’t found Paul though and that worried him. Even Eddie and Chuck didn’t know where Paul was at and they were with him when the shooting started.

Trace searched the clubhouse frantically for Paul. Feeling his stomach tighten when he couldn’t find him. He heard the sirens and ambulances in the background and knew he had to get out of there. He ran back to his room leaving through the trap door just as the cops arrived at the clubhouse.

He rushed through the tunnel as fast as he could. He could hear the opening of the trap doors behind him and could hear the local heat talking about The Wolf Pack. When he got to the opening in the woods he ran to their back up clubhouse, hoping by some chance that Paul would be there.

“There you are! Kale is freaking out! He’s asking for Lynn and Paul and Shift and Justin and none of them are here!” Fig said as he opened the door for Trace.

“Fuck! Teak took Lynn to the hospital! Paul…I-I don’t know where Paul is at!” Trace said as he stormed into their back up clubhouse, “Kale, come here buddy! Uncle Trace is here!” Trace said as Kale stopped crying and lunged into Trace’s arms.

“I want my mommy! Where’s my mommy? I want my daddy! DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!” Kale started shouting and kicking as Trace tighten his grip on the frighten little boy.

“Shh…Kale I’m goin’ take you to Mommy and Daddy. I promise. Can you be good for Uncle Trace?” Trace asked as Kale stopped crying and nodded yes, “Tell Teak to call me on the prepaid. I’m takin’ Kale to Texas, anyone else goin’ with me?” He asked as he looked around at everyone that was there.

“I can’t go until Thursday, but I can watch over Lynn and Teak and find out what happened to Paul.” Fig told him as Trace nodded at him.

“Eddie and I will go with you. We gotta tell the wives though.” Chuck told him as Trace nodded at them.

“I can go. I’ll call Riley. Anyone callin’ the Prospects and the nine?” Ben asked as he looked around the make shift clubhouse.

“Not yet.” Trace said as he held onto Kale.

“I can do that. We should meet somewhere…It’s too dangerous to meet here twice.” Ben said as everyone agreed.

“Yeah okay. The Green Frog at 6pm. Is that enough time for everyone to pack, talk to the wife, kiss the kids and shit?” Trace asked as everyone chuckled.

“Yeah.” They all replied as they left the make shift clubhouse and went their separate ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Texas*

“Shit! That was good! We should just live here!” Justin said excitedly as they left the restaurant.

“I think you drank too much!” Shift told him with a laugh as he flipped her off, “Baby, I still love your fine ass,” She said as Justin grabbed her and kissed her.

“Fuck!” Justin shouted as his prepaid rang, “Hello?”

“Hey man. It’s Trace. I’m coming to Texas with Kale.” Trace said quickly into the phone.

“What the hell happened to my parents?” Justin shouted into the phone startling Shift.

“Calm down man. Kale’s already freaking out and he doesn’t need to hear you yelling,” Trace said as he tried to calm down Justin.

“Is Kale okay? Tell me my baby is okay! Justin Randall Timberlake, you answer me right now!” Shift shouted as Justin covered the mouthpiece with his hand.

“Yeah baby, he’s okay. A little freaked out, I don’t know why but he’s okay.” Justin told her as she calmed down, “What the hell happened Trace?”

“I don’t know. One minute we’re chillin’ at the clubhouse, some of us are working at the shop and the next some MC is shootin’ up the clubhouse. Shit! They were prepared man! They had armor piercing rounds that obliterated our bulletproof walls.” Trace said into the phone as Justin started pacing.

“What about my parents? Why aren’t they watching over Kale?” Justin asked as he ran his fingers through his hair in desperation.

“You mom got shot twice. Teak carried her through the tunnels and got her to the hospital but she’s in a coma because of significant blood loss. A-And P-Paul…I don’t know where Paul is! I was the last member to leave the clubhouse and I couldn’t find him. I don’t know if he got out or what! I’m freaking out man! You aren’t here to call the shots!” Trace admitted as he took a deep breath.

“Are ya’ll heading down here soon?” Justin asked.

“Yeah we’re meeting up at 6pm and then heading straight to Texas non-stop.” Trace informed him.

“Okay. Just get here and I’ll figure things out. Take care of my son.” Justin said as he hung up his prepaid and looked at Shift, “Our son’s coming to us.”

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Let's burn this place...... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews! Here's another update.

Shift watched as Justin paced back and forth in their room at The Lion’s Pride clubhouse. She was worried about Paul and Lynn too but she really just wanted her son with her. She knew Justin was freaking out because even though Lynn was stable she was still in a coma and Paul still hadn’t been found. She didn’t know what to do. She knew she should be trying to comfort him but it’s Justin. Justin, who isn’t your typical guy and growled at Dirk when he tried to comfort him.

He may be her other half but right now she could tell he needed his own space.

“JT, I’m goin’ go outside to go smoke.” Shift told him as she kissed his cheek before leaving their room.

She closed her eyes as she shut the door behind her and leaned against it. She knew they had to go back and they had to take care of whoever did this thing to them. It hurt her heart to see Justin that lost.

“Are you okay?” She heard someone ask her.

Shift opened her eyes and met the sight of Jaime, “Yeah…just,” she stated as she let out a heavy sigh, “some things happened at our clubhouse in Tennessee,” she finished telling Jaime as she pushed herself off of the door.

“Can we talk?” Jaime asked as she looked around her, “outside.”

“Yeah sure.” Shift told her as they walked through the bar area and headed outside, “What did you want to talk about?” Shift asked as she pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

“I overheard something and I’m not even sure if it’s about ya’ll but I thought since you were nice to me when most old ladies aren’t…I should tell you.” Jaime told her as she got more and more nervous, Shift handed her a cigarette.

“It’s okay take a deep breath and tell me what you overheard.” Shift told her as she took a puff and watched Jaime light her own cigarette.

“I heard Dirk talking about some clubhouse shootin’ and he was talking about holding someone for ransom…I-I think he’s planning on taking you and Justin hostage!” Jaime told her as Shift threw down her cigarette and stomped it out.

“Shit! I-I have to tell Justin. Thanks Jaime.” Shift shouted as she rushed into her and Justin’s guest room.

“Don’t make a move Shift.” Dirk told her as she heard a click beside her temple and she knew he was holding a gun to her head.

“Why the hell are you doing this Dirk?” Justin asked as one of The Lion’s Pride members held a switchblade to his throat.

“Because The Wolf Pack will pay loads of money to get back You, Shift, and Paul. Don’t act so shocked,” Dirk said as Justin started to squirm against his captor, “I really wanted to kill your dad and mom, following their orders was a bitch. This is my MC, why should I have to patch-over to The Wolf Pack?” Dirk shouted as Justin looked at Shift.

No man wants to see a gun held to his girl’s head. It pissed him off that Dirk set up the ambush on the clubhouse. It pissed him off that Dirk dared to use him and Shift. But what made it really worse was that they were at Dirk’s clubhouse with his members, people loyal to him, ready to do what he tells them. He knew him and Shift couldn’t fight against the whole clubhouse.

He got elbowed in the back of the neck and knocked to his knees as Shift let out a gasp.

“Don’t like seeing your man get hit, do you?” Dirk said with a laugh as Shift glared at him, “Take them to the shed out back and tie them up. Make sure this bitch is tied up real tight. She’ll definitely try to get away when her son shows up,” Dirk told his men as he grabbed Shift by the hair and threw her to the ground in front of Justin.

“Shit! Mother fuckin’ asshole!” Shift muttered as she tried to lift herself up only to be kicked in the ribcage by Dirk.

She let out a oomph as Justin tired to rush to her side.

“Don’t even think about it Timberwolf. She’s always been your weakness.” Dirk said as he pistol whipped Justin with the handle of his 9mm.

Shift was picked up by two guys four times her size although she didn’t put up too much of a fight. No matter how much military training you have a broken rib still hurts and that’s what Dirk gave her when he kicked her. She tried to look behind her at Justin but stopped trying when he cried out in pain and Dirk started talking to her.

“Keep fighting Shift…every time you do I’ll hit Justin just for the hell of it.” Dirk told her.

She stopped fighting and let her captors take her to the shed in the back. She was soon followed by two other captors holding Justin. She tightened up her body, tensing all her muscles as they tied her up to a chair. She noticed Justin tensing up his body as well and kept her smile on the inside. When their captors were gone Shift and Justin relaxed their bodies giving themselves enough room to wiggle out of the ropes when the time was right.

“Fuck Shift, how do we get out of this?” Justin asked as his prepaid rang.

He waited a few minutes to see if any of their captors would come storming in and take it away from him. When that didn’t happen he wiggled his hands free and reached into his jeans. He pulled out his prepaid cell phone and answered it quietly.

“Why are you whispering?” Trace asked, whispering into the phone himself.

“Trace, Dirk set up the clubhouse shooting. He tied up Shift and I. Where are you, man?” Justin whispered into the phone, listening for any noises outside.

“I know he did. Fig found out. I called to warn ya’ll. I’m in Oklahoma. Can you get away?” Trace asked, uncertain if they were in really bad shape or not.

“Eventually, I just don’t know how long he plans to keep us tied up here.”

Justin said.

“Okay, I’ll be there around 3am. I won’t stop unless just for gas. Be ready at 3am.” Trace told him before he hung up and Justin hid the prepaid away in his jeans.

“Trace and the guys will be here at 3am. We have to be ready by then.” Justin said as he looked over at Shift with a small smile, “Now, how come I never thought about tying you up?”

Shift just shook her head and chuckled. Leave it to him to turn the worst situation into a reason to be horny.

As they sat there staring at each other and the empty space they were in Dirk walked into the shed.

“Look at the lovebirds. Now see, we have a problem…your dad is not talking and well…we need the lock code to your gun warehouse.” Dirk said as he eyed Shift even though he was talking to Justin.

“And what makes you think I’m going to tell you?” Justin spat out.

“Because we have Shift…you sure know how to pick ’em…I’ll admit she’s always been so pretty,” Dirk said as he caressed Shift’s cheek causing her to pull away, “I wonder what you would do if I took her right in front of you?…I’m sure she would love it,” Dirk said as Justin skidded across the floor in his chair, “Don’t worry I’ll make sure she comes…I’ll make sure it’s my name she screams not yours,” Dirk said as he leaned over Shift’s chair and licked the side of her face.

Shift turned her head in disgust as Dirk laughed.

“There’s only one problem asshole,” Justin said as he undid his ropes and stood from his chair, catching Dirk by surprise, “She belongs to me and she’ll never scream your name!” Justin said as he landed a right hook against Dirk’s jaw, a smug smirk crossing his face as he heard it crack.

“Son of a bitch,” Dirk mumbled, “How did you get out of your ropes?” He asked in disbelief.

“Those loyal assholes of yours don’t know how to tie fucking ropes!” Shift told him as she shed her own ropes and pulled the switchblade she always carried out of her boot, “That’s a damn shame too because you fucking licked my face! Damn Perv!” She shouted as she kicked Dirk in the back of his knees causing him to fall to the floor in front of her and Justin.

She whipped open her switchblade and watched as Dirk tried to crawl to the door of the shed, kicking his ribcage when he got too close and smiled when she heard his ribs break. She leaned down pulling up the ankles of his jeans and pulling down his socks as she cut the back of his ankles as he cried out in pain.

“Help me lift him JT.” She said as they picked Dirk up and sat him on one of the chairs, “Try to get up. I dare you too.”

Dirk knew that she cut through his tendons and every step would hurt. If he walked too far his feet would literally fall off. So he stayed put figuring his boys would take them out. At least until Shift pulled out two Silverballer .45s out of her leather cut as did Justin. Why hadn’t he stripped them of their cuts?

“It’s 2am Shift. Gag him and we’ll take out as many as possible until Trace gets here,” Justin told Shift as she hit Dirk’s throat with the butt of her gun, “I said gag him not hit him!”

“God JT, it just knocked the wind out of him,” Shift said as she rolled her eyes, “So, do I gag him or knock him out?” She asked as she held out her hands waiting for Justin’s answer.

“Ugh…just knock him out…you know you want too.” Justin told her with a smirk as she hit Dirk again and he was knocked out cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trace pulled up to The Lion’s Pack clubhouse eyeing the shed and figuring that is where they were keeping Justin and Shift. He gave Kale to Chuck as him and Eddie headed to the shed to check it out. Trace kicked open the door as Eddie cocked his shotgun and aimed into the shed. Trace chuckled as he saw Dirk sitting tied to a chair, knocked out cold. This was definitely Shift’s work.

“They escaped. Check the clubhouse.” Trace ordered to the other members as Eddie checked Dirk’s pulse for good measure.

Riley was the first to bust into the clubhouse and laughed at the sight in front of him. All The Lion’s Pride member’s cuts were piled up in a corner and the bar area was trashed with bullets and dead bodies.

“What the hell! What’s the body count?” Ben asked as he followed Riley through the clubhouse.

“Right now six…oh wait…seven.” Riley said as he kicked a dead body aside.

Jaime walked around the corner separating the Jack from the rest of the liquor like Shift and Justin asked her too. Since she tried to warn them they let her live, after she told them all she knew about The Lion’s Pride of course. She gasped as she took in the sight of the men standing in front of her. They cocked their guns and aimed at her.

“Who are you?” One of them shouted.

“A-A…a…c-club mama…” Jaime stuttered out.

“Where’s Shift and Timberwolf?” The other one shouted as she pointed down the hallway.

“In their guest room.” She said as Riley went down the hallway, kicking open every door.

He kicked open the second door to the last and turned around quickly. Shift was naked and on top of Justin, riding him into an orgasm. Riley couldn’t get the image of Shift’s perky breasts bouncing up and down as her hips moved with Justin’s. Sweat was glistening on her back making her Wolf Pack tattoo shine. His ears were assaulted by her sweet moans as Justin’s hands gripped her hips, guiding her. He slammed the door shut knowing that they knew he saw them but they didn’t care. He heard Shift scream Justin’s name as she orgasm, laughing when he heard Justin let out a slew of cuss words followed by Shift’s real name. It was nice to know that they got off on this shit.

“Where’s Shift and Timberwolf?” Ben asked as he caught up to Riley.

“They’re in there fucking. Probably have another kid.” Riley said as him and Ben shared a laugh.

*Forty minutes later*

“Nice to know ya’ll are still alive!” Trace shouted as Justin and Shift walked into the bar and Justin flipped him off as everyone laughed.

“Yeah, nice of you to show up but I think we handled it without you!” Justin said as Jaime poured him a shot of whiskey.

“Seriously guys…you couldn’t get rid of the bodies before you brought my son in here?” Justin asked as Shift picked up a sleeping Kale and held him tight.

“We told him they were sleeping and then he fell asleep. So, what’s the plan?” Ben asked as he took a shot.

“Dig a grave and light the whole fucking place up!” Justin said as he took his shot.

“And this fine ass mama?” Trace asked as he winked at Jaime who just smiled.

“She’s comin’ with us,” Justin said as Shift nodded, “She warned us and helped us into the club. You can ride with Trace Jaime.”

“Okay then…let’s get to diggin’.” Riley said as they headed outside while Shift and Jaime cleaned the bodies of jewelry and cash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So Jaime, you like any of these guys?” Riley asked as he nodded towards the mass grave.

“Not really.” Jaime said as Justin and Trace loaded Dirk into the trunk of the Cutless Trace was driving.

“Still someone should say something like…I don’t know…a prayer or something.” Ben said as they looked down into the grave.

“Shift is the religious one. But isn’t it against the law to pray for those you yourself killed?” Riley asked.

“Shut the fuck up! I’ll do a prayer before we torch them.” Shift said as Kale hung onto her leg, “Kale, go with Jaime okay? Mommy and daddy will be there soon. Close your eyes too until Jaime says you can open them okay?”

“Yes Mommy.” Kale said as he took Jaime’s hand and followed her to the Cutless.

“Okay, um…I guess I’ll wait for JT and Trace.” Shift said as she clapped her hands together, “Shit, I need a smoke,” she muttered as they chuckled and she lit a cigarette as Justin and Trace walked up to them.

“What’s going on?” Trace asked as he noticed them waiting.

“Shift’s goin’ say a prayer before we light this place up.” Ben said as he lit his own cigarette.

“Oh, okay. Everyone bow your heads and close your eyes.” Justin said as the seven of them closed their eyes and bowed their heads.

“God our Father

Your power brings us to birth

Your providence guides our lives,

And by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,

Their lives change but do not end.

I pray in hope for my family,

Relatives and friends,

And for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,

Who died and now lives,

May they rejoice in Your kingdom,

Where all our tears are wiped away.

Unite us together again in one family,

To sing Your praise forever and ever.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.” Shift said as she made the sign of the cross and threw her lighted cigarette into the grave pit they had dug.

The fire caught on quick due to the alcohol they had poured over the bodies.

“Alright, let’s burn the rest of this place down.” Justin said as they headed back to the clubhouse.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
That ain't happenin'.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:

Again, thanks to everyone reading the story and reviewing! It means so much to me that people are lovin' the story.

 

Paul squinted his eyes as he took in his small surroundings. He felt like he had become a human punching bag. He had found out real quick that Dirk was behind the shooting at the clubhouse and wanted access to The Wolf Pack’s gun warehouse. The sad thing was all he had to do was ask. Paul would have given him access and not thought twice about it.

Dirk had always been a free rider but Paul considered him family even though he belonged to a different MC. His betrayal hurt more than any punch or kick his guys delivered. Paul didn’t know how long they planned to keep him wherever he was but he could tell Dirk’s men were getting antsy.

That was the difference between his MC and other MC.s. He had Shift. Shift, who was used to Military Torture. She took her time, really made you feel the pain. She wasn’t all punches and kicks like these guys. No, she preferred a knife and time…nothing else but time. At least she made you go out like a man, you know. If you lasted to see the light of day it was something to brag about, really be proud of. If you passed out on her she would stop because torture isn’t torture if you can’t feel it.

Quite frankly he was wishing this MC had a Shift. Maybe he wouldn’t be so fucking bored. These guys really didn’t have their shit together. It was kind of sad to watch.

He could hear some commotion outside of the small room they were keeping him in but he couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. At least that was until they started screaming at one another.

“What do you mean the clubhouse is no more?” One of them screamed.

“They burnt it to the ground! And Dirk is missing!” Another one shouted in reply.

“So, what the hell are we going to do with the mark?” Another one asked.

“Keep him for the trade. They’re probably going to want to trade him for Dirk.” Another one said.

That would never happen. At least Paul knew his club was safe and that they were taking care of business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift laughed as they pulled into a little gas station in Arkansas. Kale looked so happy riding on the back of his daddy’s Road King. In fact when they all stopped for gas Kale didn’t want to get off Justin’s hog even though they were going to eat at the little diner attached to the gas station.

“Kale, you want to come with Mommy?” Shift asked as Justin parked his hog beside hers.

“I wanna stay with Daddy.” Kale told her as Justin chuckled.

“KT, Daddy has to eat too. Come with Mommy so Daddy can get off.” Shift told him as Justin took off his helmet, eyeing some guys who were watching his whole crew.

“Can I sit by Daddy, Mommy?” Kale asked as Shift helped him take off his helmet and get off Justin’s bike.

“Sure baby boy. I’m sure your Daddy would love that.” Shift told him as she grabbed his hand as Justin grabbed his other one.

“Hey man, how do we get to be a part of your crew?” One of the guys Justin had been eyeing asked.

“We’re not looking for new members.” Justin said as the club chuckled behind him.

“But what if you were? Looking for new members that is?” The guy asked.

“If we were you’d become a hang around, then a prospect, and then a member. But we’re not looking for new members.” Justin told him as he turned to head into the diner.

“When are ya’ll goin’ be lookin’ for new members?” The guy asked as Shift shook her head.

“When we do…Listen man…we’re flattered but now is not the time. We’re from Millington, Tennessee. You can check us out in about six months. Right now though we’re goin’ go eat.” Justin said as the club headed inside to the diner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi, welcome to Lou’s. How many?” The waitress asked them.

“Um…1,2,3...8 adults and 1 child. We’re goin’ need a booster seat.” Justin told her after he had counted everyone.

“Follow me…” The waitress stated as she sat them down at the table and brought them a booster seat for Kale and some crayons and a placemat for him to color.

“Okay buddy,” Justin said as he lifted Kale up and placed him in his booster seat between him and Shift, “Be a good boy while we talk, okay?”

“Okay Daddy.” Kale said as he started coloring the placemat the waitress brought him.

“So, what are we doing with the rat?” Trace asked as Jaime scooted her chair closer to him.

“Using him to get Paul back. Anyone talk to Teak or any of the nine?” Justin asked as everyone but Jaime looked at Trace.

“Yeah, she’s doing okay. Red and Marty are watching her house for that Shane guy and she’s been visiting Lynn in the hospital. The rest of the nine and Fig are cleaning up the clubhouse.” Trace said and Kale laughed, causing everyone to look at the little boy.

“Trace and Teak sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” He sang while laughing.

“Oh…you think you’re funny buddy!” Trace said as everyone laughed, except for Jaime.

“I like Teak, she’s pretty. She’s my girlfriend.” Kale said as he focused on his coloring.

“Really? My boy has a girlfriend?” Justin asked with a smile while Shift looked mortified.

“Yep. She’s my friend and she’s a girl. So she’s my girlfriend Daddy.” Kale explained as Shift let out a nervous laugh.

“Wow! I didn’t know I had such stiff competition. I better watch out.” Trace said as everyone at the table laughed at him and Kale’s exchange.

*30 minutes later/outside by the bikes*

“Hey Shift, can I ask you a question?” Jaime asked as she pulled Shift aside.

“Yeah sure. What’s up?” Shift asked.

“What’s going on between Trace and that Teak girl?”

“I really don’t know. I know Trace likes her but I don’t know if they’re together. You would have to ask Trace.” Shift told her as Kale came running up to her and she picked him up.

“Oh okay…could you not mention this to anyone?” Jaime asked as Shift nodded her head.

It was then that Shift noticed the guys from earlier hanging around the Cutless and the rest of the bikers. She knocked on the window of the diner and signaled to the club to look over at the Cutless. When they rose from the table Shift made her way over to the Cutless.

“Can I help you boys?” Shift asked as she walked up to them.

“No…just hanging out. We heard some knocking coming from the trunk.” One of the guys said.

“Oh shit! I forgot!” Shift exclaimed as she slammed her fist on the trunk popping it open.

“You fucking bitch!” Dirk shouted as Shift back handed him.

“What the hell? Why is there a man in the trunk?” The guy asked as his boys took a step back.

“Because he didn’t know how to mind his own business!” Justin said as he stepped up behind Shift, “You’re going to keep your mouth shut about what you saw and you,” he said to Dirk, “are going to eat this sandwich and enjoy it because this is as far as my southern hospitality is goin’ to extend,” he finished as he threw the sandwich in the trunk before slamming the hood down, “Let’s get the hell out of here!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Millington/The next day*

“Damn this place is a fucking mess! Mother Fuckers deserved to have their club burned to the ground. Assholes!” Justin exclaimed as he walked into their clubhouse.

The nine had cleared most of the debris out of the way but there were still wooden stools piled up in the middle of the bar area. There were bullets still in the redwood doors to their chapel. He opened the doors, covering his eyes as rays of light shone into the chapel from all the bullet holes in the walls.

“Timberwolf, we should take Dirk to the warehouse. Besides we need to get those AK47s moved too.” Riley said as Justin stopped surveying the damage to the clubhouse.

“Okay, let’s head to the warehouse.” Justin ordered as they all headed to their bikes again.

“JT, I should go visit your mama. Besides Kale is tired and cranky.” Shift told him as she held their son.

“No,” Justin whispered to her as he pulled her to his side, “I need you here with me. We can visit my mom later. We have business to discuss. She ain’t goin’ nowhere,” he said as he smacked her ass lightly.

“Justin Randall!” Shift squealed as he kissed her forehead.

“I love you and I need you by my side while we discuss club stuff. Then we’ll both go together to see my mom. Please do this for me.” He pleaded as he threw her his pout that he knew she loved.

“Okay fine. Then I’m knocking out for the rest of the day.” She told him as they headed to Cutless, too tired to ride their hogs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is your warehouse?” Jaime asked in shock as Trace pulled up to The Wolf Pack gun warehouse.

“Yeah, we need a lot of space. This should go without sayin’ but whatever you see in here or is said between members stays with us. If word gets out about anything…you’re gone.” Trace told her in all seriousness.

“Y-Yeah, definitely. I know how it works.” Jaime said as she shook her head, trying to convince him.

“Okay good. Now let’s get out of this bitch! I hate sitting in the fucking backseat of my own fucking car!” Justin shouted at Trace and Jaime from the back as Shift laughed.

As they piled out of the Cutless the rest of the club showed up including Teak. Jaime watched as Trace walked up to Teak and hugged her tight before kissing her cheek.

“Who’s that?” Teak asked Trace as she watched Jaime closely.

“Oh…some club mama that warned Shift and Justin. She’s kind of hot! In a club mama kind of way.” Trace said as he winked at Teak.

“It ain’t happenin’.” Teak told him with a laugh as he threw her a pout, “Quit tryin’ to be like Justin.”

“What ain’t happenin’? I was not thinking about a three way!” Trace exclaimed as Teak laughed and rolled her eyes at him.

“Yeah that’s why you mentioned it just now.” Teak said as they all entered the warehouse ready to get down to business.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Give credit where credit is due..... by Schnessa

Okay so guys,

I got a review saying I was ripping off Sons of Anarchy, which isn't entirely true. I was inspired by Sons of Anarchy and have mentioned that to most of the people reading this and mentioned it in the responses of my reviews. They are saying I stole biker terms from Sons of Anarchy when in all honesty some are from Sons of Anarchy like Wolf-Eaters but most of them are common motorcycle terms that I use all the time when hanging with my dad's MC. I wanted it to be like Sons of Anarchy in a sense but I wanted it to revolve around Justin and Shift not just one person. And I used one situation that was on Sons of Anarchy but the rest of my situations are of my own imagination. Although I would love to see Sons of Anarchy use them lol. So in response to their review I am being a big girl and I am giving credit where credit is due. Sons of Anarchy was a huge inspiration for this story and so were the WR campaign ads. I'm sure if they would have read more of the story instead of just one situation they would have really realize that it has similarities but is a completely different story line with different characters.

But I will apologize to any who felt that I was ripping off Sons of Anarchy. Please understand it was only inspiration not a means of ripping off.

Thanks so much,

V

It's our club now... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews and all the support! MUAH I love you guys! Like I told Vikki the next update will take more time. I'm doing a Charity run with my dad's MC from Texas to Arizona this weekend! YAY! So much fun! There will be about 10 other MCs there so maybe I'll find a biker boy there for me...you know since I can't have biker!J! lol but I did get an update knocked out so hopefully it holds ya'll over until I get back.

Justin sat down at their makeshift chapel room in their warehouse wondering how he was going to handle all this by himself. With Paul missing and Lynn still in a coma everything was falling on his shoulders and he felt it. The whole world was crashing down on him and only Shift understood.

Sure he was tough and had thick skin but Shift was his rock. The very foundation on which he stood. He could lose his parents, he could lose the club, he could lose his hogs but he couldn’t lose her. He didn’t tell her nearly as much as he should how much she meant to him but as long as he lived he would always need her.

Once everyone took a seat Justin looked around the stainless steel table and realize this would be his club now if his parents didn’t make it. He took a deep breath as he drummed his fingers on the table to get everyone’s attention.

“Everyone like my drum solo since Trace didn’t grab the gavel when he was saving his ass?” Justin asked as everyone let out laughs that were desperately needed at a time like this, “Okay, so…” Justin said as everyone turned serious, “Paul wouldn’t want us to trade Dirk for him. He would want business to resume as normal. Dirk’s man are scared, they don’t have a clubhouse to go back too. I think they’ll give him back soon.”

“I agree. Let them contact us. They’re the desperate ones not us,” Shift said as she gave everyone a sly smile, “Besides I don’t mind spending some alone time with Dirk,” she said as everyone laughed.

“So…about the AK47s, I got a buyer in Georgia…problem is he wants some hand held grenades too…and we don’t have any.” Ben said as he looked around the table.

“What kind of grenades?” Shift asked as she leaned forward interested in the conversation now.

“I don’t know…grenades.” Ben said as Shift rolled her eyes.

“Yeah I know grenades but fragmentation grenades? Percussion grenades? Gas grenades? Smoke grenades? Flash grenades? There’s lots of types so if I’m going to get them then I need to know what kind they want.” Shift said as everyone looked at her in amusement.

That was the thing about Shift, she knew her weapons. She had contacts in about every military force known to man. She liked guns and knives…obviously, but she was just as knowledgeable in hand to hand combat due to her sniper training and any other military grade weapon.

“I don’t know he said grenades that start fires or some shit like that.” Ben said as everyone laughed except for Shift.

“Okay that narrows it down some…” Shift said as she leaned back in her seat, thinking, “I can get some AN-M14 TH3s from my contact in Saudi Arabia.”

“What are those?” Justin asked, getting turned on by listening to Shift talk about weaponry.

“They’re incendiary hand grenades. Military uses them to destroy equipment and…start fires. They’re great for blowing up warehouses full of ammo. Some really heavy shit that I wish we had with us in Texas.” She told them all and they could see the excitement in her eyes.

“Okay so I’ll talk to my buyer and we’ll set up a run.” Ben said as they all agreed.

“Another thing we need to talk about is the charity toy run coming up,” Shift said as the guys all groaned, including Justin. “Don’t give me that shit. We’ve been doing it for years. Remember other clubs will be there too so mind your p’s and q’s. Just because Paul and Lynn aren’t here doesn’t mean we don’t uphold our civic duty. Plus it helps us launder our money. We got Feds sniffing close with that Shane guy and then they sent Teak…we’ve got to cover our asses.” She told them as they all reluctantly agreed.

“Everyone knows the drill, raise money, get toys donated and we’ll give some of the money and all of the toys to the hospital.” Justin said as everyone nodded.

“So this Shane asshole isn’t sticking around. ATF dealt with that themselves. We don’t have to worry about him right now but I’m going to keep my eye on him.” Trace said as he grabbed Teak’s hand and gave it a small squeeze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Shift’s house*

She leaned against the doorway of Kale’s room watching quietly as her son slept. The past days events catching up with her tired body as she let out a sigh. She liked peaceful times like these when she was just a mother and a lover, nothing else. How do you get out of a life when you live for that danger too?

She knew that this wasn’t a great life to raise a kid in but she did it for Justin. She did it so he wouldn’t have to choose between their family and the club. The other wives understood that but they weren’t out there on the runs with their significant other…she was. As much as she hated being torn she knew that her and Justin were destined to take over the club and part of her liked that power. Part of her secretly wished that Paul and Lynn wouldn’t make it…now she just had to find out if Justin felt the same way.

“Hey you. Get off of that doorway and let’s go to bed. I’m fucking tired and mom can wait.” Justin said as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yeah I know. He’s just so…peaceful. I don’t think we were ever like that.” Shift said as she leaned back into his embrace taking comfort in his arms.

“No we weren’t. Our childhood and his are completely different though. We were born with that hunger for this. Come on baby…let’s go.” He told her as he pulled her to their room, shutting the door behind them.

Shift pulled off her shirt tossing it into her hamper before facing Justin. He was sitting on the edge of his side of their bed with his back to her and his head hung low. She admired his guardian tattoo on his bare back as he sighed. She could tell he was stressed but he didn’t need to be…he had her. She crawled across the bed, running her hand up his back, across his tattoo before her other hand joined in on the fun and started massaging his shoulders and neck.

“Damn baby girl, that feels good.” Justin sighed as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back resting against Shift’s chest.

He could feel her lace covered breasts pressing against his back as her strong hands worked out the soreness in his muscles.

“JT,” She whispered as he hummed in response, “What are we doing about Papa Paul.”

“Sticking to the plan.” Justin told her as he groaned as her fingers weaved their way into his short curls and massaged his scalp.

“What if the plan doesn’t work?” Shift asked as she pulled his head back to meet her gaze.

“Then you know what to do.” He told her as he reached behind him and grabbed her thighs and pulled causing her to fall back on the bed as he rose and climbed over the bed until he was above her, “What are you doing with your jeans still on?” He asked as Shift giggled and pulled him on top of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Two weeks later*

She stalked through the dense forest that surrounded the building she was headed too, stopping every couple of steps to listen for any followers. The sniper rifle on her back getting heavier and heavier with every step she took. Sticks and leaves squished underneath her boots, remnants of the beginning of fall and random rain showers. She had been walking through these woods for the past week making sure her tracks were covered.

But now she had found her spot, her angle and she would wait there as long as needed. She climbed up into the deer stand she had set up and covered in camouflage netting to disguise her location. She sighed as she leaned her rifle against the wall of the stand and took a seat on her small stool. Waiting was never fun especially when you had to pee yet you were waiting for that one perfect shot. That shot where God Himself lines up everything for you…the angle, the wind, your eye, your target, and the right time.

Today was the day were everything would line up. Today was the day she would do what she was trained to do nay…born to do. She heard commotion coming from the building in the woods she was watching with a close eye. She grabbed her Watther WA2000 sniper rifle and attached the scope as she kicked her stool into the corner. She set up her rifle’s tripod, attaching it effortlessly as she laid on her stomach and brought her eye to the scope.

She could see her targets clearly, every laugh, every smile, every wrinkle, and every blink scattering across their unaware faces. Her finger balanced softly on the trigger biding her time, waiting patiently. She watched as his chopper came speeding down the dirt road that led to the building in the woods. She smiled at the shock that registered on her target’s faces. She wasted no time in taking aim and pulling the trigger as one of her targets fell to the ground. She quickly turned her rifle to the right taking aim again and taking out her other target. All before her lover’s feet even touched the ground.

She quickly pulled on her sunglasses and climbed out of her deer stand. She would come back for her rifle but right now she needed to join him. She ran through the dense forest already havin’ memorized the path to the building in the woods. She was by his side in an instant, smiling at him as they stood on either side of the front door. She pulled out a knife as he put on a latex glove and picked up a gun from her dead targets.

He kicked open the door, holding the gun out in front of him with his finger on the trigger. She followed him as they moved from room to room, looking for Paul. As they reached the last room they heard the scraping of metal against concrete and they knew he was in there.

Her lover kicked in the wooden door causing it to hang on one hinge alone from the force of his kick. They stood in place in front of Paul tied to a metal chair.

“Justin…Shift…is it that time?” Paul asked as they stood in front of him.

“Yes Papa Paul. You choose…Justin or I?” Shift told him as he looked back and forth between them.

“I’d like to have my son do it.” Paul told them as Shift walked up to Justin and kissed him before leaving the room.

“Tell Kale that his grandpa loves him. Take care of my club and Shift,” Paul started to say as Justin shook his head.

“Don’t.” Justin ordered as he cocked the gun and aimed at Paul, “I love you dad but don’t. It’s our club now.” Justin said as he pulled the trigger shooting Paul in the head.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Paul had sealed his fate.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Okay so I'm back from my run! That was so much fun! I know I left ya'll hangin though so here's an update to clear things up!

*Two Weeks Ago*

Shift and Justin both arrived at the hospital together not caring about what anyone had to say. They waited in the elevator holding each other’s hand enjoying the silence and understanding between each other.

“You know Dirk could be lying…” Shift finally said as she met Justin’s gaze.

“I know. But you were torturing the guy Shift…I don’t think he had it in him to lie.” Justin rushed out before the elevators opened and revealed them to the hospital staff.

“We’ll see about that.” Shift said as she let go of his hand and stalked to Lynn’s hospital room.

She was pissed beyond belief. The one person who saved her and raised her as his own had betrayed not only her but her whole family. And thought he could get away with it. All because he wanted the club to stay his but news flash…he couldn’t live forever and someone would have to take over. Why he thought Shift and Justin weren’t those some ones? She would never know. Lucky for them though he went outside of the club to get his dirty work done.

Shift pushed open the door to Lynn’s room, shoving it into the wall. Jaime and Teak jumped out at the sound as it woke Lynn up. Shift rushed into the room grabbing onto Lynn’s hospital gown.

Did you know?” She shouted as Justin rushed to Shift’s side and pulled her off his mom.

“Shift…know what, hun? I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Lynn shouted as Justin closed the door to her room while trying to keep Shift away from his mom.

“Hey, hey…keep it down. Everyone keep it down. Mom, did you know Paul set us up?” Justin asked as Shift glared at Lynn and Lynn shook her head no.

“Paul wouldn’t do that! He wouldn’t sell out the club!” Lynn said in disbelief as she continued to shake her head.

“Not the damn club! Did you know he set up Justin and I to be killed by Dirk down in Texas?” Shift asked as Justin held her back.

Lynn couldn’t believe what Shift was telling her. Paul wouldn’t do that! Would he? No, there was no way. He got shot at too! There’s no way he would try to kill their son, okay technically her son, but still a boy he considered his son. Paul loved Shift like a daughter, there’s no way he would try to kill her. It just didn’t make sense to her why he would try to get rid of Justin and Shift.

“Paul wouldn’t do that! Dirk is lying! You ask him again Shift! You get the truth out of him!” Lynn said as her voice started to rise.

“I can’t do that Mama Lynn. Besides I highly doubt a man’s last words would be a lie.” Shift said as she plopped down in a chair beside Teak.

“What did Dirk exactly say?” Teak asked.

“He said that Paul hired him to kill Justin and I and agreed to pay him in the AK47s that we have in the warehouse. Then when Paul found out that Dirk wanted the code to the warehouse he refused to tell him and refused to pay him. So Dirk had his men shoot up the clubhouse.” Shift said as she looked at Justin as he crossed his arms causing his arm muscles to bulge.

He was so handsome and that President patch would look so damn good on his leather cut. They would have to take care of Paul to make that possible though and although she was pissed she didn’t know if she could take his life. She knew Justin would have to be the one to do it…as he should. Paul tried to have her and Justin killed, not to mention their son was put in danger by Paul’s actions.

“Mom, if dad, I mean Paul, did this then you know what I have to do. You, Kale, Teak, Trace and the club all could have been killed because of him.” Justin said as Lynn began to cry.

“You can’t Justin! He’s your father!” She shouted through her tears.

“He’s my step-dad!” Justin shouted as Lynn gasped.

“Stop it! Both of you!” Shift shouted as she rose from her seat, “Lynn you almost died! Do you understand that? Paul’s actions almost killed you! And Justin, the man practically raised you. Show a little bit of respect for your mom, for our family.” Shift said as she stood between Lynn’s hospital bed and Justin.

She placed a hand on his chest feeling his rapid heartbeat, “Baby, calm down. Lynn if this turns out to be true then please make your peace with it,” she said as Lynn nodded her understanding and wiped away her tears.

Lynn knew deep down that it had to be settled because if Paul really wanted Shift and Justin dead and really wanted the club to stay under his reign, he would stop at nothing to make sure they were out of the way. She knew she didn’t have a say in club business and if Shift and Justin were talking to her about it then the club had already had their vote. And they voted to seal Paul’s fate.

She had wanted Justin and Shift to take over the club so her and Paul weren’t always watching their backs. So maybe they could retire and just enjoy the open road. Apparently Paul hadn’t felt the same way as she and her heart was going to pay the price.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He knew they weren’t coming to save him. He knew from overhearing bits of conversation between Dirk’s men that The Wolf Pack hadn’t even bothered to try to contact them or respond to any communication from them. And Dirk hadn’t turned up anywhere and he knew The Wolf Pack had him. He knew Shift had him. Which meant one thing and one thing only…he was being found out.

He couldn’t even explain it. He didn’t know when it happened or even saw it coming before it was too late. He didn’t want to give up the club or retire like some old man. That was for Lynn but not for him. It’s not that he doubted Justin or Shift but more like he couldn’t give up his hold on the club. It was his, a part of him. So he explained that to Dirk and before he knew it they were planning on how to get rid of Justin and Shift.

He could say that he felt guilty for trying to keep the club but he didn’t. He started it, he nurtured it, he did a lot of things in the name of it, and he wasn’t ready to give that to someone who wouldn’t need his advice. Justin was a grown man who had a mind and plan of his own. He would run the club his way and not ask for Paul’s advice in all of it. He had Shift by his side and he cherished her opinion over Paul’s, over the club’s, and even over Lynn’s. She was also the reason the club was so successful at their business and part of the reason they hadn’t been hounded by the ATF yet.

Justin and Shift were two smart people who deserved to run the club. Who were just waiting and itching for their chance to take it over. And who needed to be taken out if he wanted to keep the club. He had chosen Dirk to help him with that since they were headed to his clubhouse for the patch-over but he didn’t expect Dirk to get greedy.

His plan had been simple. Dirk would take out Justin and Shift and Paul would pay him with the AK47s in the warehouse. But Dirk had bigger plans, he didn’t just want the AK47s , no he wanted the whole damn warehouse! Plus he refused to patch-over to The Wolf Pack! So when Paul refused to pay him before he showed proof Dirk sent his men to shoot up the clubhouse and kidnap Paul for the code to the warehouse.

Now Paul regretted trying to do away with Justin and Shift because he knew they would come for him. Not to save him but to get their revenge. Things would be forever changed in his family because he was greedy with his position in the club. He knew even this time Justin wouldn’t look the other way and forgive him. This time Justin would take care of him and not think twice about it. Paul had sealed his fate and he knew it too.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Hope you liked Millington.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow...so here's another update...it's a bit short but I got it out the way I wanted too. Hope ya'll enjoy.

*Present Day*

He let out a heavy sigh as he rubbed his forehead and left the room Paul’s dead body was in. He turned his gaze to his right side watching Shift as she leaned against the wall covering her mouth with her hand. As tough as she was he could tell she had been crying. She wiped away the remnants of her tears as soon as she caught sight of him.

“S-So it’s done?” She asked as she tried to clear her throat and stop her hands from shaking.

“Yeah…come here baby girl.” He told her as he held out his arms to her.

“No, I’m good,” She hissed as he dropped his arms and shoved his hands in his pant pockets.

He took in a sharp breath at the coldness in her tone before he heard her sigh, “It’s not you…just give me a couple of minutes,” he nodded his head in understanding and walked outside, lighting a cigarette as he waited for her.

He was hurt by her harsh demeanor and cold tone but he understood it. He understood where she was coming from and why she didn’t necessarily want him near her right now. He just took away the only father figure she had in her life. She was attached to Paul probably more than he was because she considered him her dad. He watched as she walked out of the building and towards him. He took a deep breath as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“I just had to say my goodbyes. I’m good now though,” She murmured as she dug her head into his chest as his arms wrapped around her pulling her closer to him, “I’m sorry baby…about earlier.”

He couldn’t say a word to that so he just nodded his head before kissing the top of her head. She could rip out his heart and stomp all over it and he would let her. He’d give her everything she wanted and more because he loved her. He’d put up with her pushing him away as long as she eventually pulled him back.

“I was thinking…we could go see my dad tomorrow.” He told her as she kissed his chest and threw him a small smile.

“If you want too. Should we take Kale too?” She asked as he watched her closely.

“Yeah, he’d like that. I’ll see you at the warehouse?” He asked as she headed in the direction of the woods.

“I’ll be there,” She said as she stuffed her hands in her jacket pockets, turning back around she caught him staring at her, “I love you. Don’t forget that,” she said with a smile as she turned back around and headed into the woods.

“I love you too.” He shouted to her backside as she turned around and blew him a kiss before disappearing into the woods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaime watched quietly, standing in the background, as Teak shaved all of Trace’s wild curls off. She had never felt jealousy so fast for someone. Maybe it was that feeling that Trace was rightfully hers. She had paid her dues, she had waited on drunk bikers while they smacked and grabbed her ass, she had slept with whoever Dirk told her too and had been passed around like some kind of cheap hooker. She had finally found that one member that she wanted to be with. That one member who she wanted to be their old lady.

He had even told her that he wanted her to be his old lady. Okay, granted he was a little trashed and all members say that when she’s sucking off their dick but she thought Trace really meant it. At least she thought so until they got to Tennessee then she just became a club mama again. Now she had to stand back while he proceeded to pursue a relationship with that Teak bitch.

She would make sure in the end that Trace was hers, either that or she was promised to another Pack member. She didn’t save Justin’s and Shift’s lives just to be strung along like this. She was certain that if she just talked to Justin or Shift they would make sure that this was taken care of.

“You’re fucking cutting your hair, pussy?” Justin belted as he ran his fingers through his own curly mass.

“Yeah, that shit was getting fucking annoying! Where’s Shift at?” Trace asked as Teak continued to shave off his wild curls.

“I don’t know, fucking playing with her toy. You know how that shit goes after she does a “hit”. Fucking sniper training! It’s done though,” Justin said with a huff as he plopped down in a chair across from Trace’s, “I grabbed this too. It’ll look fan-fucking-tastic on my cut,” he said with a chuckle as he held Paul’s President patch in between his fingers.

“Bout time you showed up bitch.” Teak shouted as Shift walked into the warehouse.

“Shut up Hoe! You’re the one on Trace’s fucking leash!” Shift joked as Teak flipped her off.

This is what pissed off Jaime. They all acted like Trace and Teak were the next golden couple aside from Shift and Justin. All the Pack members had heard her and Trace fucking when they stopped to rest on the way back to Tennessee. Now that Teak was around they all acted like she didn’t exist. She was getting damn tired of it.

“Shift? Justin? Can I talk to ya’ll real quick?” Jaime asked as she pulled them aside.

“You know, I need a haircut baby girl. Can you cut it in a few?” Justin asked as Shift ran her fingers though his medium curls.

“Yeah honey. You want a buzz cut like Trace?” Shift asked as Justin wrapped her up in his arms.

“Hi…can you focus on me? I did ask to talk to ya’ll…” Jaime snapped at them.

She gasped as Justin grabbed her wrist and gave it a tight squeeze, “Watch your tone and remember who you’re talking too,” he growled as she fearfully nodded her head.

She had expected Shift to say something about her tone because she saw Shift as the more aggressive one. She was realizing that Justin had a fierceness and a coldness of his own. His cold blue eyes could scare her into doing anything he wanted her too. Truth be told it kind of turned her on.

“If this is about Trace, all I have to say is suck it up. What happens on a run stays on a run. And sweet butt…you were just something that happened on a run.” Justin told her, the distain in his tone unmistakable.

“He told me I would be his old lady! And now he’s with that slut!” Jaime shouted, causing everyone to turn their attention to their small group in the corner.

Justin let go of Shift, grabbing Jaime by the chin and slamming her against the wall of the warehouse, “Listen sweet butt, you’re only here because Shift asked that we bring you or else you’d be in that pit with the rest of The Lion’s Pride. Trace can fuck whoever he wants! Next time you bring this up I’ll let all the members have a turn at you whether you like it or not!” Justin shouted as she began to cry.

He let go of her and stalked away while she slumped to the floor, sobbing. Shift took a look at her before making her way over to where Justin sat. She took the clippers from Teak before straddling Justin’s lap. She then proceeded to give him the haircut he desperately needed since being released from prison.

Part of her felt bad for Jaime but she wouldn’t admit that. She stood by her man, right or wrong. She was proud of him and his new role in the club. Jaime was just his second example and Paul had been his first but everyone was quickly learning that you don’t fuck with Justin “Timberwolf” Timberlake and she belonged at his side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the clubhouse/shop/The Next Day*

She watched with curious eyes as the group of girls chatted in the diner across the street, pointing at the shop and clubhouse every now and then. Maybe she was curious because she noticed a group of seven guys enter the diner before the group of seven girls. Not to mention the fact that this was Millington, where everyone knew everyone, yet she didn’t know who the fuck these guys or girls were.

“Hey Evan, can you work on this clutch for me?” Shift asked as she tapped a wrench against her hand, still eyeing the girls and guys in the diner.

“Yeah sure. You keepin’ the wrench?” He asked as his follow the direction of her gaze.

“Looks that way…” Shift muttered as she wiped off the oil grease on her hands and clothes the best she could.

She watched the inside of the diner, noticing Old Man Johnson reaching under the counter. That couldn’t be good, the only thing he kept under the counter was a shotgun. Out of towners weren’t exactly welcomed for the fact that they thought they could do as they pleased in a small town. This especially rang true when it came to young or college age kids driving through.

Her motorcycle boots hit the hard rock of the unpaved street and she stalked across the street towards the diner. The familiar dinging of the bell ringing as she swung open the door to the diner and stepped inside. She headed to the counter all the while keeping an eye on the group who dared to cause any trouble in Millington. She leaned against the counter as Old Man Johnson slid a nice cold glass of sweet tea. She took a sip before tipping her head in thanks as she surveyed the diner.

“How’s it going Mr. Johnson?” She asked as the group before her stared at her, watching her every move.

“It was good until these punks came in. They won’t leave Shift.” He told her as she nodded her head and bit her lip.

“That’s a shame.” She said as she headed towards a dark haired boy.

He looked about 25-27 years old and apparently was the ring leader since no one made a move but all looked to him. He leaned back in his chair as Shift walked up to him. He spread his legs wider as she stepped in between them and lifted her leg placing her boot on the edge of his chair and pushed it down to the ground.

“What are you doing here?” She asked as his dark brown eyes looked her body up and down.

“Hanging out. Is that a crime?” He asked as she cocked her head to the side.

She chuckled before throwing him a smirk, “Of course it’s not….until someone asks you to leave and you stay. Then it becomes my problem.”

“And why is it your problem? Do you own this diner?” He asked as he threw her a cocky smile and his buddies and the girls with them laughed.

“No but I own this town and your kind’s not welcomed here. So this is your warning, I’m goin’ walk out of this diner and in five minutes if you haven’t paid your check and left you’ll have to deal with me…and I’ll make sure you leave.” She told him as she lowered her leg and turned around, “That goes for your little group too,” she said as she walked out of the diner and stood on the sidewalk, lighting a cigarette as she waited for their move.

She didn’t expect them to leave the diner. It was an option they should have taken but no one does what they should. They could have just paid Old Man Johnson what they owed, hopped in their little SUVs and headed out of town and she could have gone back to her work at the shop but God didn’t want to grant her that one luxury today. So when she checked the clock tower in the middle of the town square and realized their five minutes was up she took a deep breath and pulled the wrench in her back pocket out.

She noticed the boys watching from across the street. As she stomped out her cigarette she could hear the stomping of their boots as they crossed the street ready to join her in protecting Millington and it’s citizens. Before she even walked into the diner Justin was by her side because no matter what they do they decided they would do it together.

She swung open the diner door and she chuckled at the shock that registered on the guy’s face as she walked in with her club behind her. She wasted no time walking up to the guy and swinging her wrench until it connected with his kneecap.

“Oh shit! I really hope you aren’t driving.” Shift said through her laughter as her club joined in on her laughter.

“What the hell! Fucking shit…you busted my kneecap! I’m fucking calling the cops!” The guy shouted as his buddies rose from their tables.

The club quickly surrounded them with guns drawn and even Old Man Johnson pulled out his shotgun ready to shoot anyone who disobeyed the club’s orders.

“Go ahead, call the cops! And while you’re at it, can you ask Sheriff Teller if he’s going to be able to donate to the hospital this year? It’d save me a call.” Shift told him as she pulled back her wrench and hit the guy in the shoulder this time, “Can you tell him I tried to be nice, that I tried to give you time to get your shit done and leave but you didn’t listen? Because that should be said.”

The club forced the group out of the diner, emptying all their pockets until they had all their money. They tossed their wallets back to them and their keys as they shoved them against their SUVs. Shift and Justin picked up the guy she wailed on with her wrench, tossing him onto the sidewalk for his friends to pick him up.

“Hope you liked Millington enough to stay out of it.” Justin told them as they all hurriedly got into their SUVs and sped off.

Shift gathered up the money and headed back inside the diner to pay off Old Man Johnson as her club headed back to the shop.

“Thanks Shift. You and the club will get free lunches for the next month.” Mr. Johnson told her as she paid him the money he was owed.

“No problem Mr. Johnson. You have a good day now.” She said as she headed back across the street, ready to work.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Something for PawPaw? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow! I'm loving all the reviews and what can I say? They make me update this story quick too! lol I love it that people are still loving this story so I'm introducing PawPaw Timberlake! YAY! Also in this chapter Shift is referred to as Aiden because...it's her real name and well...I had to remind ya'll since I usually just call her Shift! lol

Today he woke up and just felt different. He didn’t know why, when you’re locked up in a cell for 23 hours a day, not much can go different. Maybe he was getting visitors? But the likelihood of that was damn near impossible because he was once again in solitary confinement. Besides he made Justin promise to never return to this place even if it was just for a visit.

He was never much of a dad to that boy. He got locked up for life when Justin turned two. The boy was much better off being raised by Paul and Lynn but Justin didn’t believe that as much as Randall did. Even when he was younger Randall could see that wild fire in his eyes. Always figured the boy would never be able to settle down, that was until Aiden came along. Paul had never really had a hold on Justin and he lost any grip he had when Aiden came along.

But Randall wasn’t complaining. Aiden made sure Justin would visit him on holidays and any other time they could. Paul and Lynn never knew of their visits, at least not until Justin himself got locked up. Then he got visits from all members of The Wolf Pack asking him to watch out for Justin. But he only listened to one of those pleas, Aiden’s. She was more dedicated to his son than his mama, than him, than Paul and than the club.

So he looked out for Justin and Justin looked out for him. Him and Justin probably spent more time locked up in solitary confinement than in their actual cells. Not to mention the fact that Justin, like him, liked to make money. So Randall would set up fights and the guards would bet on either Justin or whichever inmate he was fighting that day. You wouldn’t think it but it was a great bonding experience with his son and it made him proud to say he created him, with Lynn’s help of course.

He could still remember the day Justin showed up on the same cell block as him, probably The Wolf Pack’s doing. Everyone could tell Justin was his son, the boy looked exactly like him. Since then everyone wanted a piece of his son but unfortunately for them Justin was a great fighter. He could still remember Justin’s first fight in the prison courtyard.

* 2 years, 335 days, and 17 hours ago/ Justin’s View*

He took a look around him as he pulled his prison-issued hoodie over his head, covering his eyes from his opponent’s view. This particular fucker had been giving him shit about his AT tattoo for a whole month, labeling him “Ass-Tapper” since he walked off that transport bus. Today though he was going to kick his ass! Aiden had transferred money into his account so he could pay off the guards and set up this little fight.

This stupid fucker would learn his lesson. His freedom had been taken away when they locked him up but they couldn’t take his fight or his fire. And this fucker who dared to give him shit about something he got for Aiden was going to learn that the hard way. No one made fun of him or his girl without paying the consequences.

He past his fellow prisoners ignoring their jeers and slurs as he walked past. He wasn’t well liked by them but that would change when he won. All of them were nothing but sheep, followers, animals who were once men until too many days in a cell turned them. He would give them something to live for, something to fight for, something to enjoy.

He stepped into the middle of the courtyard, cracking his knuckles as they all gathered around him and his opponent. He rolled his head to the side as he jumped on his toes working out his shoulders as his opponent tried to stare him down. He tried not to smirk as his dad stepped between him and his opponent, Erik. He counted down as they both inched towards one another.

He removed his hoodie at the last minute before Erik took a swing at him, missing as Justin quickly dodged and countered with a swing of his own. He managed to dodge quite a few punches that were thrown at him and land a couple of his own during the fight but Erik had resorted to lowballing him. Pushing him back into the crowd as Erik’s buddies took their own punches at him before pushing him back into the circle.

He let out a cry of pain as a right then left uppercut met his ribcage. His left eye was one punch away from being swollen shut but he wasn’t going to stop fighting. His right fist connected with his opponent’s jaw and he watched as the guy stumbled a bit. He took this opportunity to unleash a mean left kick to his opponent’s right side and hit him with a left hook. He watched as Erik fell to the ground.

He smirked as he turned around and faced the crowd now cheering for him. His eyes followed as money was exchanged due to his knockout. Money that would be put in his pocket. That is why he did what he did. It was also something he was good at and something that would give him special privileges. Privileges like pictures of Aiden, maybe conjugal visits with her, extra food on his plate at dinner, an extra day of laundry but most importantly an in into the drug smuggling ring in the prison for the club.

*Back to Randall/Present day*

He had been so proud of Justin that day. He had taken Erik down a notch and had taken over the entire drug smuggling business in the prison on behalf of The Wolf Pack. It was a flawless system Justin had set up. Aiden would come for her weekly visit with Kale tagging along bringing some stuffed toy along with him. Justin would pay the guards to keep the toy his boy always gave him and then later he would cut it up for the drugs inside. Randall would stitch the toys back up before the guards noticed anything funny going on.

Now that Justin was out though he wasn’t included in the drug smuggling any more. Some other group had the drug hold and things were back to normal for him. Except Justin and Aiden made sure money was put into his account every week in order to keep him living comfortably inside the prison. And he would always be grateful to them for that. Grateful that they still cared to look after an old man who was rotting away in a cell.

“Prisoner 87757610, you’ve got visitors.” The guard shouted as he tapped on Randall’s door.

He rose to his feet, standing in front of his door with his hands out and his legs slightly spread. The heavy steel door slid open as the guards came in and shackled him up by his wrists and ankles.

“Will you remove these if my grandson’s there?” He asked the guards, trying to mask the hopefulness in his voice.

“Only if he’s there.” The guard told him as he nodded his head in understanding.

He walked down the hallway, almost laughing at the family members that were sitting in the visiting room when he showed up. They looked scared to death to be in the same space with him, frankly he was too old and too tired to try anything even if he wanted too. A smile grazed his face as Aiden and Kale walked into the visiting room but he started to frown when he noticed Justin was with them.

It’s not that he didn’t love and want to see his son, it was the fact that he made Justin promise to never come back here. He shook his head as Justin gave him a slight smile and wave before shoving his hands in his jeans pockets and gazing down at the floor. Randall held out his arms to the guards so they could remove his shackles.

“My grandson’s here.” He said as they relented and undid his chains, “So, why are you here Justin?” he asked as he picked up Kale and hugged him tight, causing the five year old to laugh.

“Just needed to see you dad.” Justin explained as him and Aiden took a seat and he handed Kale back to them before taking his seat across the table from them.

“You promised.” Was all Randall could say as Justin sighed.

“I know I did but Paul betrayed us and I just wanted…no needed to see and talk to my real father.” Justin told him as he listened and accepted his answer.

“So did ya’ll take care of that?” He asked.

“Of course we did. Kale, don’t you have something to give your PawPaw Timberlake?” Aiden asked as Kale practically jumped out of her lap and ran over to him, handing him a stuffed teddy bear and a picture of himself with Kale.

“What’s this buddy?” Randall asked him as he showed the bear to Kale.

“That’s Randall. I made him for you PawPaw.” Kale said as Randall looked at the guards before hugging it.

“Thank you buddy. I’ll keep it forever.” Randall said as he ruffled Kale’s curls before he joined Aiden and Justin again.

“I helped him stuff it as best I could.” Aiden admitted and Randall understood exactly what she was saying.

“Thank you for that. And the proceeds?” He asked as they looked at him.

“Yours to keep. In the name of The Wolf Pack.” Justin said as Randall nodded.

“Live comfortably.” He said.

“Live well.” Justin finished as the guards tapped the table and they rose from their seats.

“Say bye to PawPaw, Kale.” Aiden said as Kale hugged him again and said bye.

Randall hugged Aiden tight. He loved having her as his daughter-in-law. She always took care of each and every one of them because she loved his son. Now that they were in charge of The Wolf Pack things were going to change. He could feel it and he knew he would be grateful for those changes soon.

“Bye Dad. Take care in here. Call me if you need anything…I mean anything.” Justin told him as they hugged then broke apart so Randall could get shackled up again.

As he was walked back to his cell he held the bear tight to him. This would ensure that he would live very comfortably for the next few weeks. Maybe now that Paul was taken care of Justin could work on his other promise to him. Maybe he would get him out of this hell hole once and for all. He understood that would take paying off a lot of people but if The Wolf Pack could do it for Justin then surely Justin and Aiden would make sure it was done for him.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Character Profiles. by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So I decided everyone needs to see the characters as I see them since I plan on involving the club members move into the story. So I added small bios for example, who their married too, if they have kids, positions in the club and pictures for the younger members.

1. Lynn Harless: Was married to Randall Timberlake and had Justin Randall Timberlake. Divorced Randall when he got locked up and married Paul Harless.

2. Paul Harless: Married to Lynn Harless. Former President of The Wolf Pack. Original Nine member.

3. Randall Timberlake: Justin Timberlake’s real father. Currently doing life in the pen.

4. Mike “Mayhem” Teagan: Father to Aiden Teagan aka Shift. Died along with Shift’s mom in a gun run. Married to Mary “Mari” Teagan. Original Nine member. Former Sgt. Of Arms.

5. Mary “Mari” Teagan: Mother to Aiden Teagan. Died in a gun run when Shift was six years old. Married to Mike “Mayhem” Teagan.

6. Robert “Bubbles” Bubble: Father to Eddie and Chuck Bubble. Original Nine member. Former Vice President until he relinquished his position to Justin Timberlake. Married to Kittie Bubble.

7. Jon “Fox” Randell: Original Nine member. Never married and has no kids that anyone knows of.

8. Benjamin “BK” Kenley: Father to Benjamin Kenley the second and Riley Kenley. Original Nine member. Married to Leanne Kenley.

9. Juan “Duece” Ayala the second: Father to Trace Ayala. Married to Maria Ayala. Original Nine member.

10. Maria Ayala: Mother to Trace Ayala. Lynn Harless’ best friend.

11. Ron O’Doule: Father to Connor O’Doule. Married to Leah O’ Doule. Original Nine member.

12. Christopher Figarro: Original Nine member. Father to Evan Figarro. Married to Amanda Figarro.

13. Joshua “Tree” Oak: Father to Prospect Steve Oak. Married to Kay Oak. Original Nine member.

 

stories/1421/images/125_bg.jpg

14. Justin “Timberwolf” Timberlake: Christian name is Justin Randall Timberlake. 27 years old. Currently dating and living with Shift. Father to Kale Justin Timberlake. New President of The Wolf Pack.

stories/1421/images/Shift.JPG

15. Aiden “Shift” Teagan: Christian name is Aiden Maria Teagan. 24 years old. Currently dating and living with J.T. Mother to Kale Justin Timberlake. Current status is Sgt. Of Arms in the club.

stories/1421/images/Eddie.jpg

16. Eddie Bubble: 30 years old. No kids but married to Ashley Bubble.

stories/1421/images/Chuck.jpg

17. Chuck Bubble: 33 years old. Married to Candice Bubble. Has two sons Alex and Joel Bubble.

stories/1421/images/traceheartxd7.jpg

18. Juan “Trace” Ayala the third: 27 years old. Currently seeing Teak. Might become VP of The Wolf Pack. Current club status unclear.

stories/1421/images/Evan.jpg

19. Evan “Fig” Figarro: 25 years old. Married to Melissa Figarro. Current club status is Secretary/Treasurer.

stories/1421/images/Conner.jpg

20. Connor “Irish” O’Doule: 26 years old. Married to Shea O’Doule who is currently pregnant with their first child. Current status is Road Captain. Formerly held by Trace Ayala.

stories/1421/images/Ben.jpg

21. Benjamin “Ben” Kenley the second: 27 years old. Not married yet. Twin brother of Riley Kenley.

stories/1421/images/Riley.jpg

22. Riley Kenley: 27 years old. Not married yet. Twin brother of Ben Kenley.

stories/1421/images/Teak.jpg

23. Kate “Teak” Bender: 21 years old. Currently seeing Trace Ayala. First female prospect of The Wolf Pack.

stories/1421/images/Steve.jpg

24. Steve “Red” Oak: 23 years old. Not married. Current status is a prospect for The Wolf Pack.

stories/1421/images/Marty.jpg

25. Martin “Marty” Nichols: 25 years old. Engaged to Samantha Duncan. Current status is a prospect for The Wolf Pack.

stories/1421/images/10yr.jpg

26. Kale Justin Timberlake: Five year old son of Justin and Aiden.

stories/1421/images/Jaime.jpg

27. Jaime Last name unknown at present time: Club mama brought from Texas.

End Notes:

Hope ya'll like the character pictures and bios. Hopefully it helps ya'll picture the characters and maybe why they act the way they do.

Also Club Heirarchy is derived from the Hell's Angels Heirarchy (which most MCs follow)

President: Head person in charge. All calls are made by President of MC and followed through after a vote in church.

Vice President: Steps up to fill in for President when President is gone from MC.

Sgt-of-arms or Sgt-at-arms: Responsible for discipline at club meetings, funerals, and special events.

Secretary/Treasurer: Keeps minutes of club meetings and manages the club's finances. Sometimes gathers information about police and rivals.

Road Captain: In charge of organizing mandatory club runs. Also decided when they will stop for breaks, food, gas while on the road.

Associates: Friends of the club but not part of the club or a member.

 

One more chance... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I'm still loving all the reviews and wonderful comments. They are the fuel to my fire! lol Hope ya'll like this update. Especially Nikki, who I'm sure has been waiting for this chapter! lol

*Evan’s POV*

Justin and Shift went to the big house to visit Justin’s old man. Thank God they took Kale with them. He doesn’t need to be around this shit as much as he is. Especially when you got Jaime ready to kill Teak and Lynn acting like she might turn on the club at any minute. She won’t, she knows better but there’s still tension there.

Some of the old members are getting restless. It might sound stupid but even we have a code. No parents, no wives, and no kids are off-ed. That seemed to change when Justin took out Paul. Most of us are sons or daughters of the original nine so you can see why they’re restless. What they need to remember is that Paul betrayed the club. He tried to take out his own fucking son. That shit don’t fly around here.

If you ask me, and no one did, Justin fucking earned that President patch. He’s proved his loyalty time and time again. That man is my fucking Pack brother. I got his back if anyone wants to start any shit. Not to mention Shift and my old lady go way back. I know where my loyalty lies and so do Justin and Shift.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Irish’s POV*

Fuck, shit in this warehouse is fucking tense as hell! It’s clearly divided. Original Nine against us new bloods. It shouldn’t be like this. We all know what Paul did, we took a fucking vote! None of this would have gone down if we didn’t have a unanimous vote. Why they are being so fucked up about it, I don’t know.

I can bet if Justin and Shift were here right now there wouldn’t be any tension. Don’t get me wrong, I know Trace deserves the VP patch just as much as the rest of us but the original Nine don’t feel the same way. They think it should go back to Bubbles but fuck the man gave it up to Justin!

We got way too much shit going on right now to be thinking about club politics. I got guns and weapons to move and we’ve got money to make. I still got a trip to Ireland to set up and connections to contact, these idiots know that but they’re too busy whining. I wish Justin and Shift would get back soon. This shit needs to be ironed out right now before I lose my mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Trace’s POV*

This shit is getting annoying! There’s an obvious division between us and I can’t stand it! We’re family, shit like this doesn’t happen to family. I know some of the original Nine think I don’t deserve the VP patch and I’m okay with that. Justin hasn’t named a VP yet and honestly I think it should go to Shift but it probably won’t. I don’t know why they’re bitching about something that hasn’t even been given to me yet? I’m stepping up to the VP spot though since Justin isn’t here because this shit has gone on long enough.

“Everyone! Hey! Listen!” I yell and get their attention.

I head to the table, where we have our makeshift chapel, and I’m pleased when everyone follows suit.

“No one wants to say it but we all feel the tension. I don’t know where ya’ll stand but I’m not worried about a damn VP patch right now! We’ve got so much shit to do right now it’s the last thing on my mind,” I say as I look around the table especially at the original Nine, “Irish has guns and weapons to move, a trip to Ireland to set up. I mean, what the fuck is going on? I really want to know what’s on everyone’s mind.” I finish saying as I take a seat beside Teak.

“We have a code. No going after family. Justin broke that code. How do we know that shit won’t happen again?” Fox asks as the Nine nod their heads.

“We can’t guarantee it won’t.” Ben mutters as he takes a puff of his cigarette and his brother Riley chuckles.

Sick sons of bitches those two.

“See that shit right there!” Fox shouts and BK steps in.

“My boys didn’t mean it. You know how they are. They’re not right.” BK says as he calms down Fox and Ben and Riley flip him off.

“Ya’ll probably want to off all of us!” Bubbles says and I can’t help but stare at him in shock.

“Are ya’ll listenin’ to yourselves? We took a vote about Paul! Yes we have a code but Paul betrayed that code first! Everyone of us voted that Paul be off-ed and we decided Justin and Shift would be the ones to do it. I think everyone should take a real good look at themselves and decide if they’re loyal to Paul and what he did. Or if they’re loyal to the club and Justin. Think real hard on it because it’s your fate you’re determining.” I tell everyone and they all look at me as Justin and Shift walk into the warehouse minus Kale.

I can tell Justin’s wondering what’s going on just by the way he’s looking at me. I was really hoping we had this shit settled before he showed up because he has enough on his plate. I don’t get lucky though because he pulls me aside and I watch as Shift makes her way to the table, perfectly content to let Justin handle whatever it is. I can’t help but get a tad bit jealous.

I want someone like Shift, someone who can hold their own but still needs me. Someone who loves me enough to take care of me when I’m shot yet can leave me the hell alone when I need my space. I think Teak is capable of that but I still don’t know. I mean I did hook up with Jaime but she’s a club mama. That’s what she’s there for. Teak didn’t hold it against me, maybe if she was my old lady she would have but we’re not there yet.

“Man, what the hell is going on?” Justin hisses out and I sigh.

“Come on Timberwolf, you don’t feel that tension?” I ask him and he looks in the direction of the table.

“Yeah man, I’ve been feeling it ever since I killed Paul. Let’s go deal with it.” He tells me as he lets out a heavy sigh before heading over to the table and takes a seat next to Shift.

The original Nine look a little squeamish and I would too especially if Shift was playing with a switchblade next to me or hell, even close to me. You can tell she’s doing it because she’s bored, not because she’s trying to intimidate anyone but it doesn’t come off like that.

“Fuck Shift, can you put that shit away?” Deuce says and I have to laugh.

My dad is such a fucking pussy!

“Maybe if everyone would mind their Ps and Qs I wouldn’t have to pull it out.” She mutters before putting away her switchblade and taking a hold of Justin’s hand.

“I know that a lot of heavy stuff has gone down lately but let’s put that

behind us. Paul was a one time thing that we all agreed on. Ya’ll know that it had to be done or else we all would have paid the price for his greediness,” Justin says and all the members agree, “As far as the VP patch…this club is about moving forward…and I think it should go to Aiden.” He finishes saying and everyone, including Shift, is shocked.

This is major! It might not seem like it to an outsider but other Motorcycle Clubs would be floored. Not only are we the first MC to have a female prospect but now we’ll be the first to have a female VP. Don’t think Shift doesn’t deserve it because she does, it’s just Motorcycle Clubs normally don’t have female members much less females with high positions in the club. Once you know Shift you know Sgt. Of Arms is the perfect position for her, she’s perfect at discipline but VP?

I can’t help but think giving her the VP patch will make the other Motorcycle Clubs think we’ve gone soft. It would be the exact opposite though. Shift is well…she’s tougher than anyone I know and she could definitely run the club if for some reason Justin was gone. However usually when Justin leaves Shift goes with him and what would the club do then?

“But where you go I go…J.T.? What about Trace? What about the rival Motorcycle Clubs?” Shift asks and we all know that he didn’t discuss his decision with her beforehand.

“Not to mention she’s a girl!” Tree shouts and before anyone knows what’s going on a switchblade passes his face and lands in the wall behind him.

I think he might pee in his pants!

N-e-v-e-r say that again.” Shift warns as Tree shockingly nods his head in understanding.

“And that right there is why I want Shift to wear that VP patch.” Justin says with a chuckle and everyone joins in, “So let’s put it to a vote. All those in favor?” He asks and everyone raises their hand, “Put your hand down Jaime. You’re just a club whore.” He spits and I almost feel bad for her.

“How come Teak gets to vote then?” Jaime asks and I don’t feel bad for the dumb bitch anymore.

“Jaime, can we talk?” Teaks asks her and I look at Shift who has this sick knowing grin on her face.

This can’t be good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Teak’s POV*

You know I’ve been sitting here quietly on the sidelines as Jaime glares at me pretty much all the time. I haven’t said anything because, let’s face it, Trace isn’t mine. I’m not his old lady so I don’t have any claim over him. I care for the man, annoying as he is and all, but we’re not there yet. Just because he doesn’t belong to me officially doesn’t mean he belongs to Jaime either.

I don’t care about what went down on that run. As a female in an MC, you learn to ignore the little shit your man does. It’s kind of mandatory that what happens on a run stays on a run. It isn’t brought up and it isn’t discussed. Unless of course you’re Justin and Shift, then sleeping with anyone else isn’t tolerated. But that isn’t the case with Trace and I.

Anyways back to Jaime, she should have stayed in Texas. I understand Shift felt bad just leaving her there with no club because Shift and I talked about it but I don’t want her here. She keeps opening her mouth and as a club mama she should know better. Now that she opened her mouth during church and talked back to Justin I have to put her in her place. I guess I could consider it the club’s gift to me. It would make Shift proud and maybe I would earn my membership.

“Okay so what? Am I in trouble? Is this like the principal’s office or what?” Jaime asks me and I can’t help but think this bitch talks a lot.

So without further a due, when she turns around and faces me I hit her with a right hook and then a left hook. She tries to grab my hair but thanks to Shift’s advice I had pulled it back during church. Jaime does get a good grip on me though. Since she’s fat, okay not really but she does have a good 20-30 pounds on me, she throws me against one of the other stainless steel tables in the warehouse and I let out an oomph as the edge digs into my stomach. I reach across the table and grab the phone book resting on it. I grab it with both hands grunting from the thickness of it before I hit Jaime with it and send her flying into the steel shelves holding our guns and ammo.

She cries and hangs onto the shelves for dear life as she tries to catch her breath. I let out a huff before fixing my hair and adjusting my leather cut as I make my way back to The Wolf Pack and take my seat again. You know, if feels good being on this side of the beating.

“How many chances does she get?” I ask Justin and he looks at Shift before answering me.

“One more.”

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Can I help you Darlin'? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I really glad everyone is still enjoying the story and reviewing! It seriously makes my day! So thank you guys so much!

She slammed her car door shut behind her. She shouldn’t even be here. She shouldn’t be standing here, in front of this place. Her green eyes took in the mechanic shop in front of her. Roaming over the sign that said The Wolf Pack. Who names their mechanic shop The Wolf Pack?

She stuffed her keys in the front pocket of her jeans walking slowly towards the mechanic shop that appeared super busy to her. Her green eyes took in the motorcycles lined up on the side, parked perfectly. She wanted to turn back around, hop in her car and leave but she had spent 27 years wondering who her real father was and why he never bothered to come around. Her mother never told her who he was, letting her believe her step-dad was her real father when he wasn’t. It wasn’t until she was 25 that she found out the truth. She had spent two full years looking for him and now she was right here.

She was letting her nerves get to her as she noticed a young woman sitting on a motorcycle in the shop, revving it up as a handsome young man worked on it. She was debating whether or not to approach them when the young man’s striking blue eyes met her curious green ones. He tapped the young woman, sitting on the motorcycle, on the thigh and nodded to her direction. She didn’t know what to do as the young woman got off the motorcycle and made her way over to her.

“Can I help you Darlin’?” The young woman asked in her thick southern drawl.

She really hated that. Why did people from the South always use terms of endearment with people they didn’t even know?

“The name’s Addison Larson, not darlin’.” She snapped as the young woman cocked an eyebrow at her and placed her hands on her hips.

She bit her lip, suddenly intimidated by the young woman standing in front of her. She wasn’t threatening her or anything but there was something in her eyes that made Addison step back with fear.

“I’m tryin’ really hard to be nice here sweetheart. So, I’ll ask you again, is there somethin’ I can help you with darlin’?” The young woman responded, her tone low and slow.

“I-I…I’m looking for Paul Harless.” Addison told the young woman, who looked at the handsome young man behind her.

She almost moaned at the sight of him walking away from the motorcycle he was working on, pulling off his black wife beater, his tan bare chest shining from sweat in the sun. He used the wife beater to wipe grease off his hands before tossing it aside and pulling on a clean black cotton t-shirt. She watched his every move closely as he made his way over to her, chuckling to himself as he smacked the young woman on the ass as he passed her.

“He ain’t here.” He told her in his smooth southern drawl and she felt a shiver run through her body.

“D-Do you…k-know when he’ll be here?” Addison asked, nervous from his intense stare.

“He ain’t comin’ back. He’s dead.” He told her as he pulled out his cigarette pack and lit up a cigarette. He took a puff before he decided to ask her, “Why you lookin’ for Paul?”

She took in his stance. You wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking at him but he was clenching his jaw and his fists. This was a sore subject for him.

“Um…well…I-I…just found out he’s….or was my real father.” Addison stuttered out as the young man nodded his head.

“Honestly I thought you would’ve shown up long time ago. There’s somethin’ you should see.” He told her and she was shocked.

So her real father did know about her and obviously so did this young man, whoever he was. He motioned for her to follow him and she obeyed. She watched as he grabbed the young woman’s hand and pulled her along with them to the back building.

“JT, this is family business…I shouldn’t be there.” The young woman said as she tried to pull away from them.

I need you there Aiden.” He told the young woman, who stopped fighting and willingly walked with them.

She followed them to a building behind the mechanic shop and it suddenly made sense to her, this was a Motorcycle Club or Motorcycle Gang. Her mother finally confessed to her that her real father had been a one night stand when he rode through their small town. Her mother had had an affair, a stupid one night stand and she was the result. She was nervous about what this club had for her to see.

Her green eyes roamed the inside of their clubhouse, taking in the bullet holes in some of the walls and plywood covering up the rest of the walls. There were tables and chairs scattered all about with a couple of beer bottles placed here and there. Her eyes drifted to a wall behind the bar, noticing all the mug shots hanging like trophies. Her curious green eyes caught sight of one that intrigued her. The name said Paul Harless and she studied it when she thought they weren’t looking at her.

She felt weird following the handsome young man through the clubhouse, trying to keep up desperately with his long strides and wide steps, every time she didn’t the young woman behind her gave her a little shove. A real nice gentle woman that one. She got roughly shoved into what appeared to be an office and she stumbled a bit as the young woman pushed her down into her seat. She wanted to say something but the young woman gave her one mean look and she knew to keep her mouth shut.

The young man sat down behind the desk and opened the drawer and pulled out a letter. The young woman stood by his side, never keeping her eyes off Addison.

“This is a letter your mom sent Paul after you were born. Paul kept it in case you showed up wondering why he never contacted you.” The young man told her as he handed the letter to the young woman who in turn handed it to Addison.

“I-I…who are you? I mean, how did you know Paul?” Addison asked as she took the letter.

“I’m Justin Timberlake. Paul was my step-father. This is Shift, my girl.” He explained to her and she understood.

“We’ll leave you to read the letter alone. We have some work to do.” Shift told her as her and Justin left Addison alone in the office.

Dear Paul,

I know you never expected to hear from me again but I thought you should know about Addison. She’s your daughter. I’m sorry I lied to you and let you believe she wasn’t. It’s just…I’m married and what we did that night was a mistake. I know you would love to have a relationship with Addison but I think it would be best for Addison and my marriage if you stayed away and kept your distance. So I’m writing you this letter to ask you to stay away from us. It’s not that you don’t deserve to be a part of her life it’s just you have to understand how this would ruin our home life. Please let me know what you decide.

Take Care,

Holly Larson

So he hadn’t wanted to stay away! Her mom asked him to stay away and he had obliged! She couldn’t believe that her mother had kept her real father away from her all these years and now he was dead and she would never get to see or talk to him. She walked out of the office still in shock when she noticed Shift sitting at the bar with an older lady, smoking cigarettes and drinking beers. They were watching Justin and some other men put up plywood boards to cover up the bullet holes.

She watched as Justin lifted a heavy plywood board, this man should not be allowed to take his shirt off. She examined his Guardian tattoo as he held the plywood board in place for some other man to nail it to the wall. His biceps and triceps rippling as they held the wood and she took a sharp intake of breath. He was a taken man, not to mention her step-brother!

Her green eyes met his dark blue ones and she gasped before adverting her eyes to the floor. She saw the confusion and curiousness in his eyes but she also saw what appeared to be lust or love…surely not for her, right? She raised her eyes again, watching silently as he made his way over to Shift and cupped her cheek before leaning down and kissing her.

She tried to look away as their kissing intensified, sighing to herself as a moan pulled from the back of his throat. She bit her lip as his strong hands turned Shift’s barstool to face him and picked her up. Her jean clad legs wrapping around his waist as his hands settled on her ass. Addison tried to ignore Shift’s giggle as Justin kissed her neck. She tried to ignore everything that was going on between Justin and Shift but she couldn’t ignore the growl he let out as he carried Shift to the back of the clubhouse and the way Shift moaned as her fingers scraped along Justin’s buzz cut head. He was taken and he was her step-brother, she couldn’t be liking him like this. Her thoughts were interrupted though as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and faced the older lady Shift had been drinking.

“Oh my God! You look just like him! I’m Lynn, Paul’s wife.” The lady told her as she took in the sight of Addison.

Addison shifted on her feet feeling uncomfortable as a matching set of Justin’s blue eyes searched her up and down. This was Paul’s wife. Had he been with her when he hooked up with her mom?

“We weren’t together…when your mom and him…got together,” Lynn told her, “You must be tired. You can stay here if you want. We have extra rooms in the back.”

“That would be nice…I-I appreciate that.” Addison responded as Lynn started walking towards the back of the clubhouse and Addison took that as her cue to follow.

She tried to drown out the sounds of moaning that she heard in the hallways as she passed various rooms. It appears Justin and Shift weren’t the only ones that had sex on their minds.

“Some of the guys have girlfriends or wives. Don’t worry about Justin or Shift, they’ll be gone soon. They have their own house together…and Shift, she’s not that bad once you get to know her.” Lynn told her as she opened the door to a room that obviously had been recently patched up, “If you need anything just let me or one of the guys know.”

Addison thanked her before closing the door and sitting on the bed in the room. So this is where her search had brought her. She was sad that her real father was dead but she was glad that his family didn’t mind her showing up. She was also glad to find out that he wanted her in his life, maybe so would his family…including Justin.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Where you go I go.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone still reading and reviewing the story! I decided to do this chapter different. I chose first person for Shift and JT but at the end flipped to third person....so let me know if it works or not.

*Shift’s POV*

I know what Addison wants, she wants Justin. I’m not stupid any girl with a vagina wants my man. They always get that look in their eyes, like they’re imagining what it would be like to be his girl. Just like Paulie did. I don’t like Addison and I want her gone.

I’m laying next to Justin, snuggled up to him and caressing his bare chest. No one should ever try to come between us or take this away from me. They can try but no one understands Justin like I do. No one will stand beside him like I do.

“So, I like Addison. She’s looks like Paul.” Justin tells me and I can’t help but roll my eyes.

Great, he likes her. He is so dense sometimes.

“Well I don’t like her.” I tell him and he pulls away from me.

“She’s family. Think about it…she’s gone her whole life thinking some other man was her father. Then she finds out the truth, tracks down her real father only to find out he’s dead. She just wants to know more about Paul and his life. You can’t blame her for that.” He tells me as I rise from the bed and start redressing.

“No I don’t blame her for that. I blame her for wanting to get to know you better.” I tell him as I pull on my jeans and start pulling on my tank top.

“You seriously can’t be jealous about her.” He tells me as I search for my leather cut.

“If some guy was looking at me with lust the way she was looking at you, you’d be jealous too. How dense are you that you don’t see that?” I ask him as I find my cut and pull it on.

“Oh I’m dense! You’re fucking delusional! She’s my step-sister! She wasn’t even looking at me!” He shouts as he rises from the bed and makes his way towards me.

“You’re an idiot! You should just fuck her now and get it over with just like you did with Paulie!” I shout as he grabs my chin and shoves me against the wall.

“You’re my girl! I promised you after Paulie that no one would come between us! I plan on keeping that promise.” He shouts in my face before letting me go.

“Then make her go away.” I tell him and he starts to pace the room.

“Damnit Aiden, you know I can’t do that.” He finally tells me as he sighs and sits back down on the bed.

“Can’t? Or won’t? Until you figure that out don’t bother coming home.” I tell him as I swing open the door and stalk out of the room before slamming the door shut behind me.

“Aiden! Aiden stop! Come on baby girl! Don’t be like that!” I hear him shouting behind me as I stomp towards the Cutless.

I turn around to face him one we’re outside, “You Justin Randall can go fuck yourself! If you can’t sacrifice for me then I’m going to stop sacrificing for you. Have fun with your new family!” I shout as I get into the Cutless and peel off.

I can’t help but be pissed. A blind guy could see the lust she had for him, how could he not? He probably did and is in denial. But him being in denial is what brought on the whole Paulie incident and I can’t go through that again. I can’t put Kale through that. I have to think about Kale and I and what’s best for us. Maybe Justin isn’t as committed to us as I thought.

If he was threaten by a guy I would have no problem having that guy taken out. I expect the same in return though and maybe he’s not as tough as I thought he was. I still have baggage and bad feelings from the whole Paulie thing and Addison being here doesn’t help that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Justin’s POV*

Fuck! I knew Aiden would get pissed about Addison. I’m not blind I saw the way Addison was looking at me. How could I not? The girl was practically drooling and panting but she’s my step-sister! Aiden knows I love her and only her but sometimes her temper clouds that knowledge. I gotta figure this out because I can’t tell Addison to leave but I absolutely cannot live without Aiden.

I head back into the clubhouse in just my jeans and it takes all I have in me to not start throwing shit around. Fuck, I hate it when Aiden’s right. I know Addison wants to get to know me better but it’s hard to tell her to stay away. My mom will just have to deal with her because Aiden means more to me than life itself. I’m heading back to my room to get my clothes and chase after Aiden when I bump into none other than Addison.

“Hey Justin, can we talk?” She asks me and I nod, motioning for her to follow me into my room, leaving the door open so no one gets any ideas that anything besides innocent talking is going on.

She follows me into my room and I can see her looking around, “God, it smells like cigarettes and pussy in here,” she says and I chuckle.

“Yeah, Aiden’s pussy,” I say with a cocky grin and she cocks her eyebrow at me, “What? It’s the truth!” I say and she laughs.

“So you and Aiden are serious, huh?” She asks and I chuckle again.

“Yep, I mean she gave me a son and I…” I say as I look around my room and head to my dresser, “I plan on giving her this,” I say as I pull out a ring box and open it so she can see Aiden’s engagement ring.

She’s looking at Aiden’s engagement ring with a sad expression and I feel kind of bad for busting her bubble. I’ve never led a girl on or even gave them any reason to believe that I would want them. I know Aiden’s temper just like she knows mine. We both try to keep our contact with the opposite sex down to a minimum when the other is around. That’s why when females come to the shop Aiden talks to them and I stay in the background.

“Listen Addison, I saw the way you were looking at me,” I tell her and she starts to blush, “while I appreciate you gawking at me, Aiden doesn’t. She wants you gone. I know you want to know more about Paul so you can stay with my mom but you’re no longer allowed near the shop, the clubhouse or even close to my house that I live at with Aiden,” I tell her and she nods her head, “Take this as a warning…no one comes in between Aiden and I.” I finish saying as I grab a cotton t-shirt and pull it on over my head.

Addison gets ready to leave my room as my cell phone rings and I fumble through the messed up sheets on my bed to find it. I look at the Caller ID and see it’s Aiden calling me. I flip open the phone and put it up to my ear. I can hear her sobbing and I instantly get worried. Aiden doesn’t cry…it’s just not something she does unless she’s seriously hurt.

“Aiden? Aiden, baby what’s wrong? Talk to me baby girl.” I say as she gasps for air and tries to calm down.

“They took him Justin! They took our son!” She shouts and for once I’m speechless.

“Who took him?” I finally ask as she continues to cry.

“I don’t know. His teacher said he thought he was one of The Wolf Pack members! He showed up on a bike! They took our son Justin!” She screams again.

“I’ll be right there. We’ll get him back Aiden. I promise baby girl. We’ll get him back!” I tell her as I close my cell phone and shove it into my pocket, “I have to go! Shit! I have to get to her!” I shout more to myself than Addison.

I storm out of my room and head down the hallway banging on Trace’s door. I know he’s there I fucking heard him with Teak or Jaime or both. Little fucker. He better fucking answer his door, I think as I bang my fists on his door if he doesn’t I’m fucking kicking this door in.

“J, what the hell man? Teak and I were fucking!” He says and if this was any other time I’d be laughing at his bluntness.

“Someone took Kale from Kindergarten. Aiden went to pick him up and the teacher thought one of the Pack members had picked him up.” I rush out and he swings open the door.

“Baby, get up! Someone took Kale.” He says as he rushes into his room and smacks a part of Teak’s bare ass that is peeking out from the covers.

 

 

I tap my foot as I wait for him to get his shit together, turning my back as Teak rises from the bed in all her naked glory. I really don’t need Aiden knowing I saw Teak naked right now. I look down the hallway, trying to focus on anything besides the commotion behind me when I notice Addison standing in the doorway of my room. She really is a beautiful girl but girls like her can’t handle guys like me. Besides she has nothing on my Aiden. I guess I’m just going to have to show Addison the type of guy I am, that’ll send her running or at least show her that only Aiden can handle me.

“J, man…let’s go!” Trace tells me and him, Teak and I head to our bikes.

Before I deal with Addison though I need to find my son. No one comes into my town and steals my son. This stupid fucker, whoever they are, doesn’t know what they started. They should just sign their death certificate now. Especially by stealing mine and Aiden’s son. They better be hiding good because one I get my hands on them they’re going to wish they had never been born and then I’m going to let Aiden have her fun with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulled up to the small school and parked his bike, looking frantically around for her and his Cutless. His blue eyes scanned the elementary school parking lot until they found her, crying and surrounded by the local heat and a handful of teachers. This was his worst nightmare, his son being taken and her crying. He had to get his son back and into her arms as quickly as possible.

He walked up to her, jealousy flooding through his veins as Kale’s inept Kindergarten teacher held her in his arms. She cried on his shoulder until Justin reached her and placed his hand on her back. She tore herself away from Kale’s teacher’s arms and threw herself into Justin’s arms, her sobbing only increasing as Justin wrapped her up into his arms. His hands caressed her head trying to calm her down as he glared at Kale’s teacher.

First, that stupid fucker let someone other than Aiden or him take their son. Second, he was trying to hold Aiden like she belonged to him and Justin wasn’t having that. She belonged to him not some stupid ass teacher who let his son be taken away. He kissed the top of her head as her sobbing quieted and her breathing became normal again. He cupped her face in his hands wiping away her remaining tears with the pads of his thumbs.

“I’m going to find him and bring him back baby. I promise you that.” He told her as he stared intensely into her sad brown eyes.

He heard Kale’s teacher scoff at his statement and he saw red. Aiden seemed to notice because her grip on him tightened. He roughly undid her grasp on him, kissing her forehead to let her know he wasn’t trying to be mean. He grabbed Kale’s teacher by the back of the neck and threw him into the brick wall of the elementary school head first.

“You fucking let them take our son!” Justin shouted as he grabbed Kale’s teacher again and slammed him into the wall again, smirking as he heard a loud crack and blood began to gush from Kale’s teacher’s wounds, “Stay the hell away from my old lady. You touch her one more time and I will cut off your fucking dick, you prick!” He shouted as he slammed Kale’s teacher’s head against his knee before throwing him to the ground and kicking his ribcage a couple of times.

He stopped kicking when he was satisfied that Kale’s teacher got his point. Not to mention the cops kept trying to pull him away from Kale’s teacher. Before he walked away though he spit onto Kale’s teacher’s face, laughing with Trace as the local heat tried to help Kale’s teacher up.

“What the fuck was that? Justin that’s assault!” Sheriff Teller told him as Justin just chuckled.

“Fucker let my son be taken. He tried to hit on my old lady…I think he got what he deserved. Now who the hell took my son?” Justin asked as Sheriff Teller pulled him and Trace aside as Teak tried to keep Shift calm.

“School’s cameras show it was a Wolf Pack member from the California charter. We don’t know which chapter though.” Sheriff Teller told him.

“I know which chapter. You find out anything else I should know?” Justin asked as Sheriff Teller’s gaze fell onto Kale’s teacher.

“Yeah, Randy said Kale acted like he knew the guy. Said somethin’ about he called him Uncle Charlie or Barley, somethin’ like that. Does that mean anything to ya’ll?” Sheriff Teller asked.

“Yeah, we’ll deal with it. It’s our problem and it needs to stay out of Millington.” Trace said as Sheriff Teller nodded and they headed back to their women.

“Let’s go boys. Things are done here. And Randy…stay away from Timberwolf.” Sheriff Teller said as the other deputies got in their cages and left, “Let me know if ya’ll need any help.” He told Justin and Trace before leaving himself.

“Did you find out who took my baby?” Shift asked Justin as he wrapped her up in his arms and took in her citrus scent.

“Yeah baby, but let’s discuss it at the warehouse. You want to ride with me?” Justin asked as Shift nodded her head and held onto his arm tight, “Teak, can you drive the Cutless to the warehouse for us?” Justin asked as Teak nodded and he tossed her the keys.

Shift silently put on her helmet, more than content to let Justin tighten the straps for her and making sure she was alright before putting on his own helmet and sunglasses. He got on his bike and waited for Shift to get on behind him. He heard her let out a sad sigh as she got on and wrapped her arms around his waist. She dug her head into his shoulder as he revved up his engine and took off towards the warehouse. As he stopped at a red light he felt her hug onto him harder and he knew she was trying to be strong.

He wanted to cry for his son too but he couldn’t. He had to be tough not only for Aiden but for the club too. He needed to be the leader Paul’s death had forced him into. He had to take care of Aiden and made sure that she’s able to keep it together. He never wanted to know what it was like to have his son taken. He knew that was the one thing that would break Aiden. And him. Kale is their everything and the future of The Wolf Pack. He needed to get Kale back because he and Aiden couldn’t function without their son.

He pulled up to the warehouse and parked his hog, waiting quietly for Shift to get off. When she didn’t get off right away, he decided it was better for him to wait until she was ready.

“It was Uncle Barley, wasn’t it? I overheard Sheriff Teller.” He heard her ask in a whisper.

“That’s what Sheriff Teller said.” Justin responded quietly.

“Why would Uncle Barley take Kale? Does he know about Paul?” Shift asked him quietly, afraid that if she talked any louder something worst would happen.

“He could but he’s going to pay. If he thought me killing his brother was bad just wait until I get my hands on him for taking my son!” Justin told her and she hugged him before getting off his bike.

“I know you will JT. I know you’ll bring him back to me. I trust you baby.” Shift told him as she removed her helmet and kissed him.

“Hey,” He said as he reached out and pulled her over to him, “Are you up for going with me? Or should you stay here?”

Shift smiled at him and his heart fluttered, “Where you go I go. I’m by your side until the end. You know that,” she said as he kissed her then got off his hog.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
He took me.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry this update has been so overdue but you know how life is sometimes....hope it pleases ya'll. I really do because I've worked hard....okay that's a lie...but I have worked...moderately hard on it lol.

*Inside the Warehouse*

“What happened with Kale? One of the deputies called me.” Evan asked Justin and Shift as they walked into the warehouse.

“Barley took him. I need eyes! I gotta know where the fuck he’s headed with my son!” Justin shouted and everyone immediately got on their phones to call any contacts that they knew could help.

“Do you think he would go back to California?” Shift asked as Trace and Teak walked into the warehouse.

“No, he’s headed up north. The ATF’s been watching him closely. They thought he was coming down here to exchange into with us but that obviously wasn’t why he came down here. They think he’s headed up north to Montana.” Teak said as she hugged Shift.

“Paul has family in Montana so Barley does too. Do you know anything else Teak?” Justin asked and everyone else listened intensely.

“Not yet. I got guys at ATF working on it though. They think it’s for my Top Rocker so I should be hearing something soon.” Teak told them.

“It will be for your Top Rocker. You deserve it if it gets my son back.” Justin told her as he threw her a smile that was supposed to show gratitude but showed sadness instead.

“That’s what family does.” Was all she said before her phone ran and she walked away to answer it.

He turned to Shift and smiled at her before pulling her into his arms. He let out a sigh as her arms wrapped around his waist and she laid her head against his chest. He ran his fingers through her long brown hair as his eyes drifted to the door of the warehouse opening. He groaned when he saw his mom enter with Addison right on her heels. He felt Shift’s body tense and he knew she had seen Addison. He held her tighter to him as his mother and Addison approached them.

“I came as soon as I heard sweetheart.” His mom told him in her low southern drawl.

“Why’d you bring her? I asked you to keep her away from us and the club!” Justin hissed at his mother and Addison took a step back.

She had never heard that harsh tone from him before and it scared her. It was obvious to her that he wanted her as far away from him as possible and it hurt her. Even if he was trying to be a badass she could see this really great guy beneath that. Now he was gone though and this hard man she didn’t know took his place.

Shift though, she knew this hard man. She even clung to him in this state. She wasn’t frighten of him like Addison was. She loved him even with his temper. He would always take care of her and love her and she knew that without a doubt. Sure, she was pissed when Addison first showed up and she had her doubts and insecurities but Justin was trying to keep Addison away from the. To her that proved his love and his want to stay with her and only her.

“I couldn’t just leave her at the house by herself. What else was I supposed to do?” Lynn asked as lowly as possible so not to hurt Addison’s feelings.

“You were supposed to keep her away! I don’t care how or what you did to accomplish that! Someone took our son,” Justin shouted at her, pointing between him and Shift, “and the last thing I need right now is some girl from Paul’s past showing up! I killed him so I wouldn’t have to deal with him! Yet even in death he’s an issue. Get her out of here right now!”

Addison pulled back in shock. Justin had killed her father! Surely that wasn’t possible. Justin wouldn’t do that. Granted she just met the man but when she was talking to him in his room she saw this really great guy who obviously cared about his family. It just didn’t make sense to her as to why he would kill his step-dad. If he did kill Paul he had to have a good reason, right?

She knew she was making excuses for a man that she barely knew but she knew deep down there was more to him. She knew that if he just gave her a chance she could show him that he didn’t have to live like this. She could settle him down and he would never have to worry about their son or daughter being taken. She knew it was Shift’s fault their son was taken away because she allowed Justin to continue this dangerous lifestyle.

“Come on Addison. We need to go.” Lynn told her as she noticed Shift making her way over to the two of them.

“I’m not leaving Justin. He needs me!” Addison shouted as everyone looked at her in shock.

Lynn knew this was trouble. It’s one thing to come here to get to know your father it’s another thing to try and get to know Justin. As much as it sometimes hurt for Lynn to say she knew Aiden meant more to him than anything else. She also knew Justin would do anything to protect that. Even if that meant getting rid of his step-sister!

“He doesn’t need you! If you’re smart you’ll leave with Mama Lynn right now!” Shift told Addison as Teak joined her.

Addison took a couple of steps back as Shift and Teak advanced. She looked in Justin’s direction only to see him glaring at her. He wanted her gone! He wasn’t even giving her a chance to explain herself, to show him that she could be better for him.

“I’m smart enough to know it’s your fault your son was taken! You let Justin live the kind of life where he gets shot at and locked up and you honestly believe that you don’t deserve to have your son taken away?” Addison asked.

Before she knew it Shift and Teak were being pushed aside by Justin. He backhanded her across the face and sent her reeling into the wall behind her from the force. She held her cheek in shock as he wrapped his hands around her throat, shoving her against the wall as he started choking her.

“You don’t know me or Aiden. I already warned you that nothing comes in between us and that includes you. Believe me when I say I have no problem killing you just like I killed your father!” He shouted as she clawed at his hands around her neck.

“Justin stop! Stop choking her! Let me get her out of here!” Lynn shouted as he relented and let Addison go.

“Get her out of my sight…We have shit to do.” Justin barked as the rest of The Wolf Pack members helped escort Addison out of the warehouse.

“JT…” Shift told him as she placed a hand on his chest to calm him down.

“When we get back I’m killing that bitch for talking to you like that.” Was all he said as he kissed her quickly before walking away, “Get our gear together. We’re fucking headed to Montana to get my son back!” He ordered to the Pack and Shift knew to leave him alone and to do as he said.

She couldn’t help but smile as she packed her gear, making sure to pack her disassembled Watter WA 2000 sniper rifle. She was his old lady and he made sure Addison knew that. He stood up for her and protected her, he proved his love for her and she knew that he was strong enough for her. Tough enough for her love and he was definitely committed to their family. She had no doubts about that now and she never would ever again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed as he pulled over to a small diner slash rest stop. He could still go a couple hundred miles but he knew his small passenger couldn’t. He climbed off his bike, removing his helmet and running his hand through his short gray hair. He placed his helmet on the handlebar of his bike before helping Kale remove his little helmet. He absolutely adored Kale but he knew taking him would send Justin and Shift after him. Better yet it would break them away from the Pack.

That is what he was planning and hoping for, that Justin and Shift would follow him by themselves. They were strong together but unbeatable when they had the Pack behind them. He had made it personal enough though that the two of them would come after him alone. At least that’s what he was hoping for. If they came after him with the Pack he was a dead man just like his brother.

He had no one to help him. He was excommunicated from his chapter due to various actions he did when Paul was killed. He took off to Tennessee when five Pack members from his chapter showed up to his house to strip him of his cut. That was the ultimate slap to the face. Now he was headed to Montana where the rest of his family was so he could act out his plan of revenge. He didn’t want to hurt Kale at all, he just wanted to lure Justin and Shift to Montana and their son was the perfect person to do that.

He helped Kale off the back of his hog and smiled as the little boy raised his arms up above his head and let out a small yawn, stretching out his small limbs. His little leather cut was the epitome of adorable and it helped people think they were meant to be together since the back on both cuts said The Wolf Pack. It had definitely helped at Kale’s school.

He took the small boy’s hand and lead him up the steps and into the diner. He found a booth close to the back and lead Kale to it, smiling at various diner customers as they remarked on how cute Kale looked in his biker gear. He smiled at the cute waitress as she brought Kale a coloring mat and some crayons.

“Darlin’, can you sit with him for a minute while I go make a call?” Barley asked her and rose from the booth when she nodded yes.

He made his way over to the pay phone in the corner, looking over his shoulder to keep an eye on Kale. He dropped two quarters in the slot before picking up the phone and dialing a familiar number.

“Is that your daddy?” The waitress asked Kale as he bit his bottom lip as he colored on is mat.

“No, that’s my Uncle Barley. He took me.” Kale told her while he concentrated on his coloring.

“He took you? Where are your parents honey?” She asked as Kale finally looked up at her.

“They’re in Tennessee. He said he was taking me to them after school but we’ve been driving for a loooooong time.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders and went back to coloring.

“What are your parent’s names?” She asked.

“My daddy’s name is Daddy and my mommy’s name is Mommy.” He told her and threw her a look that said ‘duh’.

“What’s on your leather jacket? She asked as she ignored his attitude.

“The town I’m from…see Millington,” Kale told her as he pointed at a patch that said Millington Original, “And my daddy’s name,” he said as he pointed to the patch on the bottom right hand side that said Timberwolf, “And my mommy’s name,” he said as he pointed to another patch on the bottom left hand side that said Shift.

“So those are your parent’s nicknames?” She asked as she checked out his patches.

“I don’t know about nicknames but that’s what people call them…but I just call them mommy and daddy,” He said to her as he stopped coloring and picked up his mat for her to see, “You can have this. I signed it for you.”

“Thank you so much. It’s beautiful.” She told him as Barley came back from his call and she left them after taking their order.

She knew she had to stall. If she was right this little boy had been kidnapped by a member of his own family. She took her time getting their drinks and turning in their order. She watched them as they waited for their food and as they ate she headed outside to call the local police.

“Hi, this is Molly down at Moe’s Diner. I think a little boy has been kidnapped by a family member. His name is Kale Timberlake and he’s from Millington, Tennessee. He’s here at the diner with his Uncle Barley. He said Uncle Barley took him……Yeah I can stall while ya’ll get here…..yep….they’re eating right now….okay….okay….bye.” She said over the phone before she hung up and headed back into the diner.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Behave while I'm gone.... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I've been busy so this update took awhile and for that I apologize. I hope it suffices! lol Thanks so much for reading and reviewing! I made it past 100 reviews! Yay! Thanks for making that possible!

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she approached the booth in the back. Her hands were shaking as she carried two plates of apple pie a la modes to the booth. The clanking of cheap china and silverware showing off her nerves. She had long ago talked the little boy into having dessert and enticed his older companion when she told them it was on the house. She smiled as wide as she could as she placed the plates of pie down on the table, her fingers slipping a bit and she covered with a nervous laugh.

“Damn hands won’t stop shaking until I take my smoke break,” she muttered, sharing a small chuckle with the older man, “Would you like some more coffee before I go on that break?”

“No thanks. Just the pie.” He told her with a curt smile before turning his attention to the young boy, who was busy stuffing his face with pie.

She left the booth in the back, letting out a breath she didn’t know she had been holding, when she noticed two police cars pull up to the diner. She made her way to the front of the diner as four policemen made their way into the small diner.

“Can I help you gentlemen?” She asked as she noticed the older man looking in their direction.

“Just came in for some pie Molly.” One of the policemen said and she nodded as she grabbed four menus.

She knew they weren’t there for the pie. It was good but not that good. However she didn’t want to alert the older man who was already appearing skittish at the sight of the local heat. She walked the four policemen to a booth right next to the older man and young boy.

As she walked past the four policemen drew their weapons and surrounded the booth the older man and young boy were sitting in. One of the policemen grabbed Kale and handed him to Molly, who sat him at the counter while they arrested his Uncle Barley.

“Why are the policemen taking my Uncle?” Kale asked.

“So we can get you back to your parents.” Molly told him as he nodded.

“I wanna go home. When can I see my mommy and daddy?” Kale asked her as she picked him up and carried him to the police car waiting to take him to the station, where he would wait for his parents.

“In a little bit. You’re going to go with the policemen and they’ll watch you while you wait for your mommy and daddy to get here, okay?” She said as she helped him get into the car.

“Okay. Thanks for the pie Molly.” He said as he waved goodbye to her and she knew he was going to be taken care of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed as he checked his saddlebags one more time. He was nervous and tense and he just wanted his son back. He didn’t know the route they were going to take to get to Montana but he hoped it was the quickest one. He really didn’t think Barley would hurt Kale but he couldn’t be sure about that. He was hoping for the best because him and Aiden couldn’t handle anything happening to their son.

He was so frustrated. He wanted to kick something or hit something! Maybe that’s why he lost it and slapped Addison. No…no, that’s a lie. He knew what the hell he was doing when he backhanded her. She asked for it though. Where did she come off blaming Aiden? Aiden, the love of his life, the one person who understood him and the club, the one who had given him his life back and a son, the one who waited for him while he was locked up, and the one who stood by his side…right or wrong. He meant what he said when he said he was going to kill Addison. He could care less about the bitch now. No one blames Aiden, no one talks back to Aiden and to him Addison deserved to die just like her dad.

“JT, Teak said she has some news. She’s coming over to the clubhouse right now.” Shift told him as she walked into the garage area of the shop.

“Good…hopefully we won’t be riding blind.” Justin told her as she walked over to him and covered one of his hands with hers.

“Everything’s in the bags baby. You can stop checking them every five seconds,” She told him as they both chuckled, “I’ll ride with you and Fig said he’d drive the crash van for when we bring Kale back home.”

“Okay…fuck! I just want him back here with us!” Justin shouted as Shift pulled him to her by his leather cut.

“I know baby. I want him back too! But we’ll get to Montana, take care of Barley and bring our son back home.” She said as she kissed the inside of his palms and then hugged him tight.

“Guys…I found out where Kale is…but we should probably discuss this in the chapel.” Teak said as they nodded and everyone headed into the chapel, including Jaime.

“Jaime, get out! You’re a club mama not a member.” Justin barked while everyone laughed as she scrambled out of the room.

“Where’s my son Teak?” Shift asked as her shaky hands lit up a cigarette.

“The police found him with Barley in a small diner called Moe’s in Kentucky. The police have Barley in custody and they have Kale at the police station. It’s only a couple of hours from here. ATF told them we’re coming. I think we should leave now and deal with Barley there so it doesn’t land at Millington’s doorstep.” Teak said.

“I don’t think this needs a vote. Let’s go get my son back!” Justin said as everyone rose from the table and got ready to leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed as Shift’s arms tightened around his waist again for the fifth time. She had been alternating between barely resting her hands on his hips, to not touching him at all, to holding onto to him for dear life. He knew it was just how she was on long rides but he wanted her to hold onto him all the time. Truth be told he was just nervous and freaking out.

He didn’t know why…Kale was being watched by policemen, Barley was in police custody. Maybe he was just afraid Barley would convince the police that he was allowed to travel with Kale? He knew that wouldn’t happen because the ATF told the Kentucky police to hold Barley until him and Shift got there but there was always that fear. He never thought someone would dare to take his son and that happened!

He pulled his bike into the police station’s parking lot as his crew pulled up beside him. He waited quietly, anger boiling in his veins, as Shift got off the back of his bike and removed her helmet. He was ready to kill Barley but Shift’s hand cupping his cheek checked his anger. He removed his helmet, adjusting his sunglasses before Shift ran her fingers over his buzz cut and kissed his forehead lightly. He got off his bike and adjusted his leather cut before smacking Shift on the ass and chuckling. He could relax, they were here and his son was inside that station, ready to head home with him and Shift. He threw his arm around Shift’s shoulder as she intertwined their fingers and they walked into the station together. His boys were going to wait outside until Barley was handed over to them. He smiled at that fact, the police would be handing Barley over to them. He didn’t know how Teak got that set up but he was thankful. He would get his revenge.

They walked up to the desk in the front and Justin took in how many desks and cops there were. He wasn’t comfortable in police stations, he had been locked up too many times to be comfortable. Fuck, he wasn’t the only one…he could tell Shift was taking inventory too. Let’s face it, his club weren’t the poster boys or girls for Ivy league colleges or polo clubs…if anything they were the poster boys and girls for prison. They had all done time even Shift for boosting cars when she was younger. Hell that’s how they fucking skipped class and made a couple of bucks in High School. So to say that they weren’t exactly friendly with police would be an understatement.

“Can I help you Sir?” One of the policewomen asked as they approached.

“Yeah, we’re here to pick up our son. His name is Kale Timberlake.” Justin told her as she typed the information into the computer.

“Okay follow me.” She said after a few minutes and she opened the small door that was separating them from her.

Him and Shift followed as she led them to a small room.

“Can I get you some coffee or something to drink while you wait for the lead officer?” She asked them.

“Actually, can I go with you to get that coffee?” Shift asked and the lady officer threw her a curious stare, “He doesn’t like Pigs touching his food or drinks.” She explained and the lady officer nodded her head, “I’ll be back soon baby.” She said as she rose and joined the officer.

Justin drummed his fingers on the table in front of him. His head snapped up as the door to the room opened and a male officer walked in. He didn’t need this. He just wanted his son back! Why couldn’t they just give him his son? He knew it was because he was President of The Wolf Pack. He should be used to this shit by now.

“Hello Mr. Timberlake, I’m Detective Hull. I really just need to verify that you and your wife are who you say you are before I hand over the boy to ya’ll.” The detective told him and Justin nodded as Shift made her way back into the room, placing his coffee down in front of him.

“So what do you need from us? We just want to get our son home.” Justin said as Shift pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

“Ma’am, um…” The detective stuttered and Justin chuckled.

“What I can’t smoke?” Shift asked as she took a puff, “Shit, last time I got questioned they bought me a new pack and gave me an ashtray. Is that only in Nevada?” She asked as the detective shook his head no, “Then get me an ashtray,” she ordered.

“Babe…” Justin warned.

“Ugh…,” she said as she rolled her eyes before throwing the Detective a curt smile, “Please.”

“We need to see some ID and some fingerprints.” Detective Hull said as he handed Shift an ashtray and Justin lit his own cigarette.

Shift and Justin reached into their leather cuts and pulled out their driver’s licenses. Shift also pulled out Kale’s folded up birth certificate and laid it out on the table for the Detective to see. Justin reached into his wallet and pulled out a family picture of him, Shift and Kale that had recently been taken and laid it on the table before putting his wallet away. They both laid their hands palms up on the table before them as they waited for the Detective to fingerprint them.

“So, ya’ll have done this before?” Detective Hull told them with a chuckle that stopped when Shift scoffed.

“Yeah it’s kind of required every time we step into a police station.” Justin said as his cigarette teetered dangerously in between his lips as Detective Hull fingerprinted him.

“Okay…we’ll run these and then your son will be released to you.” Detective Hull said before he left the room.

“Fucking hell, damn Pigs! They always leave this ink shit on your hands.” Justin exclaimed before standing up to pound on the door until an officer came.

“Can I help you?”

“Yeah, can you get me and my girl something to wipe this ink shit off our fingers?” He asked as the officer nodded and got him some hand wipes, “Thanks,” he said as he shut the door and sat back down next to Shift, “This shit never gets old huh baby girl?” he said as he leaned over and kissed her lips softly before pulling away and taking a sip of his coffee.

“I told the police in Nevada they should just make fingerprint cards that we can carry with us!” Shift said as she rolled her eyes.

“I know baby and they didn’t believe that we would need them.” Justin agreed with her as Detective Hull walked back into the room with Kale by his side.

“Daddy! Mommy! Uncle Barley took me!” He shouted as he ran and jumped into Justin’s lap.

Justin hugged him tight before handing him over to Shift. He watched as Shift babied their son, caressing his cheeks, kissing his forehead, and ruffling his curls as she held him. His son was definitely a Mama’s boy. His heart fluttered as Kale giggled and Shift laughed. Barley was going to pay for trying to take this away from him. Justin looked away from Kale and Shift for a minute and caught eyes with Detective Hull. He rose from his chair and made his way over to the Detective.

“I…uh…I-I…just want to…um…t-to say t-thanks…for taking care of my son.” He mumbled, trying to swallow his pride and actually thank a police officer.

“No problem. I understand that we are supposed to release Barley Harless into your custody per ATF. Is there a reason that you’re not pressing charges?” Detective Hull asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

“He’s part of our MC. We have our own laws and our own codes. We’ll take care of it.” Justin told him and Detective Hull nodded his head.

Those who weren’t in an MC would never understand. They see a MC and think it’s just guys with nothing better to do but ride their hogs but they’re wrong. The Wolf Pack had laws and codes they followed, every member paid monthly dues, members were expected to attend every church meeting and so many riding hours were required per month. They were more organized than the Mob. This was lifestyle and a business.

“Let me take you to him then. We have his bike too.” Detective Hull told him and went to leave the room before Justin grabbed his arm and stopped him.

“I don’t go anywhere without her,” Justin told him as he cocked his head in Shift’s direction, “Baby take Kale to Teak, get Trace and come back so we can get Barley,” he told her as Shift nodded and picked up Kale.

“Behave while I’m gone,” she whispered to him and he had to chuckle at that.

He was never one to behave but he became especially bad when he stepped foot into a police station. Maybe it was the fact that this was the first and only time he hadn’t been dragged in by handcuffs. Or maybe this was the first and only time he wasn’t maced with pepper spray and beaten before coming in. The last time she told him to behave in a police station he hadn’t exactly listened to her.

He had been seventeen at the time and was being questioned about a crime he didn’t commit. They had gotten his fingerprints off the inside of the car, a car Shift had boosted. They had started questioning them together but Shift was fourteen at the time and a minor. His parents hadn’t been there when she was questioned so they had to let her go. Besides they didn’t have any evidence that she was involved, they just figured she was because she was always with him. Before they escorted her out of the interrogation room, she had turned to him and told him to behave without her.

He had never been a good listener. He tried for her but the local heat always knew how to push his buttons. First they started questioning him about the actual crime but when his gaze drifted out the window and into the station where Shift was sitting, waiting for his parents to come, they got him. They had started talking about Shift, about how she was a minor and they could get him for rape, about how she wasn’t adopted by his parents so they could take her away from him, place her in some foster home. He had saw red and he couldn’t stop himself from punching the officer threatening him.

Bastards had made their first mistake by not handcuffing him before they brought up his girl. Their second mistake was trying to take his girl from him. He shoved the table against the door before any other officers could join them and their fight. The officer had pulled out his baton but Justin had been used to taking a beating with those, due to his previous stints in jail. He had no problem wrestling the baton from the officer and beating him with it. When the other officers tried to storm into the room Justin shoved the baton through the small opening they made and into one of the officer’s jaw. He turned his attention back to the officer stuck in a room with him and his anger. He kicked the officer in the ribs, breaking a few, but he wasn’t done with him. He wailed on the officer for ten straight minutes until the other officers were able to make their way into the room and pull him off of him.

He fought against them the entire time they were arresting him, forcing them to toss him face first on the table. As they led him back to the cells to be booked on assault he kicked a few officers, smirking when they groaned in pain. He bit down on his lip when he got a face full of pepper spray for that. He could still hear Shift screaming for them to leave him the fuck alone. She was so pissed she started making her way towards him, punching officers left and right, tossing shit from the officer’s desks at the officers trying to arrest him. He almost laughed when a stapler connected with the head of one of the officers holding his arm. She had ended up being arrested on assault too and spit in a handful of officer’s face as they tried to book her.

Yeah, sweet memories. Shift had always been in his life and she would always be. He wasn’t scared of cells and neither was she. Unfortunately for them that meant Barley wouldn’t be either. Once they got their hands on him they would have to break him and he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t looking forward to it too.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Did I tell you she's my girlfriend?..... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's an update. I'm just going to say that this is pretty graphic...more graphic than other chapters....That's my little warning so take caution when reading! Thanks for all the reviews and thanks for still reading!

He let out a groan as a fist connected with his stomach. The smell of cigarette smoke hung think in the air of the cabin they were in. That meant one thing and one thing only…it was Shift’s turn. He had begun to hate that smell. He could put up with the kicks and punches from the other members of The Wolf Pack but he couldn’t deal with Shift’s sick grin as she cut off his Wolf Pack tattoos.

Every time she walked into the room he silently prayed that she would just kill him but that never happened. She just kept smoking that damn cigarette and cutting off his skin. When he passed out from the pain she dressed his wounds, let him rest a bit and then she sent in the boys to wake him up with their kicks and punches. Then she would show up again with a pack of cigarettes and a clean sharp knife or scalpel depending on the size and location of his tattoo.

He had been in The Wolf Pack since the beginning of the California charter and that had been 30 years ago. Just like every member before him when he got patched-in he got The Wolf Pack back piece tattooed on him. Since then he had been covering himself with tributes to his Pack. Almost every piece of skin on his arms was covered with some Wolf Pack insignia be it their growling Timberwolf Mascot, his charter or chapter, or even his confirmed kills for The Wolf Pack, his body was covered in them. Or used to be at least. Shift had started with the tattoos on his leg.

He had six in all and Shift so far had removed three. He was strapped down to a table with restraints that he was sure Shift had used on someone else before. He had called her a bitch before she started cutting out his first tattoo and she had busted his jaw for that. She told him his punishment for name calling was no painkillers. He had laughed and tried to spit blood in her face at that but now he was wishing he had those painkillers. Every time he passed out Shift stopped cutting and that just drug on his torture. He could tell she just wanted to kill him. She wasn’t even listening to his screams anymore. She just whistled to herself or pulled out her Ipod and jammed out to music he would only describe as filth.

His head tried to snap in the direction of the door as he heard it being opened. He didn’t have to wait for long to find out who had walked into the room when Shift hopped up onto the table he was strapped down too. She was just finishing a cigarette and pulled out another one from her pack. She looked down at him before lighting the cigarette with the remainder of her last one. She took a deep puff as she inhaled then exhaled.

“Hello Barley,” she told him a sing song voice, “I hope you’re feeling well because well…I have work to do,” she continued to tell him and he wanted to slap that smirk off her face.

“Please…g-give me some…s-some…p-p-painkillers.” He begged with her and she just laughed.

The bitch just laughed at him.

“Okay, I’m going to be honest with you,” Shift told him as she took another puff of her cigarette, “I want to kill you right now because I think you and I both know…I’m getting a little bored,” she said as she looked at the door then back at him, “so, to make this quicker and much more enjoyable for me…Justin is going to join in our little family bonding moment. After all you did try to take our son,” she said as Justin walked into the room, smoking his own cigarette and carrying his own knife.

Barley didn’t miss the sick sadistic smirk on Justin’s face as he met Barley’s gaze. These two crazy fuckers were made for each other. He should have known they would go crazy on his ass for taking their son but he had planned to be in Montana before they found him. Obviously that didn’t happen.

“Now Barley, as much as I enjoy hearing you scream in pain, it’s getting kind of old and annoying. So Justin and I are going to turn on the radio. Do you have any requests?” Shift asked as she ran her knife along his arm, just grazing it along his skin.

“Can you just kill me and get it over with?” Barley asked before she dug the blade into his skin.

“Now what would be the fun in that? Besides when you took our son I vowed to myself that I would make you pay.” Shift told him as she hopped off the table and dug the knife deeper into Barley’s arm, drawing blood as he let out a scream.

Justin walked over to the radio and turned it on to a classic rock station, bobbing his head to the music as he made his way back over to where Barley laid. He watched silently as Shift started to sing along to Jackson Browne’s ‘The Load Out’ as she started cutting out one of Barley’s Wolf Pack tattoos on his arm. That was his girl and he was proud of that. Everyone outside of the MC wouldn’t understand but he wasn’t looking for understanding he was looking for Justice. Wolf Pack Justice.

He took his knife and started carving out one of the tattoos on Barley’s leg, making sure his knife cut deep and clean. He met Shift’s gaze and shared a smile with her before going back to his work. He continued to cut as Barley’s blood covered his hands, making his knife slip a little. But he didn’t clean the knife and he didn’t stop cutting until the entire tattoo was removed. He placed the piece of bloody flesh in a sanitized pan with water saving it for later to be returned back to Barley’s family in Montana along with his stripped leather cut.

Shift made her way over to Justin and covered his blood stained hand with one of her own. She kissed his cheek softly before setting the knife down on the table and washing her hands clean of blood.

“Baby, why don’t you finish cutting out the tattoo that I was working on and I’ll dress this wound?” Shift suggested to him and he obliged by doing as she asked and started cutting out the tattoo she had been working on.

He watched her as she quietly hummed along to some random 80s hair band song on the radio as she grabbed some gauze and other things she would need to dress Barley’s wound. He silently wondered if he could give her a better life away from the club or if she would miss it like he would. Addison was wrong, Aiden hadn’t drug him into this life in fact it was the exact opposite. He had drug Aiden into it because he didn’t want to lose her. He didn’t want to have to choose between the club and Aiden. He was grateful every day that she didn’t make him.

As he thought about Aiden, Kale, and the club he continued to cut out Barley’s tattoos until his arm was almost completely skinned of flesh. Shift had followed after him dressing Barley’s poor excuse for an arm and smacking him awake every time he passed out from the pain. By the time they were done with Barley he only had one Wolf Pack tattoo left and that was his back piece. Justin was going to unrestrained Barley and flip him over so they could start on it when Shift grabbed onto his arm, stopping his actions.

“If we cut it out, he’ll die from blood loss alone.” She explained.

“You want to kill him then cut it out?” He asked and she shook her head no.

“He doesn’t deserve to die with it on his back. I can brand it out…but it’s going to smell and I need a fire. Kale shouldn’t be anywhere near here.” Shift told him as he nodded his head and punched Barley unconscious.

“I’ll take care of it.” Justin told her as he left the room and Shift washed her hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes squinted as he opened them, adjusting to the darkness around him. His body was killing him, not to mention his face was killing him. He stopped begging for mercy long time ago. He also stopped screaming long time ago, not because the pain didn’t hurt but because he lost his voice along the way. He could see Shift standing by a fire, holding a hunting knife over the fire. He could see the blade getting red hot and he knew she was going to brand the tattoo off his skin. At that realization he started to fight against whatever was holding him in place.

He realized his arms were chained to two trees on either side of him. His legs were free but he couldn’t move them and he realized that they were broken. It was then that he noticed Shift wasn’t alone. The whole Tennessee charter was there including their prospects. His eyes searched for Justin and found him talking to a blond who nodded her head and left the gathering. He watched her leave and wished it was him leaving. He was going to die tonight, he knew that for a fact. And he was scared.

Shift made her way towards him and his eyes took in the sight of his executioner. He took in her black leather riding boots as they stomped through mud and wet leaves, each step sealing his fate a little bit more. He watched her hips sway in her dark denim blue jeans like she didn’t have a care in the world. The undeniable skip in her step was making his heart skip beats out of fear. He took in her tight black cotton t-shirt that had a silver rosary print on the front, watching as her breasts steadily rose up and down with her even breathing. She wasn’t nervous and she wouldn’t hesitate killing him. Her body language told him that. He took in her strong arms flexing as she twirled the knife handle in her hand, causing the bright red-orange blade to shine in the darkness of the night that surrounded them.

Her hands had almost disappeared from his sights due to her black leather riding gloves. No fingerprints, no crime. He watched as her full pink lips and small nose were being covered by a black bandana. As she got closer he could smell Justin’s cologne on the bandana and he knew it was so she wouldn’t smell his flesh burning. He looked around and noticed the other Pack members also covering their noses and mouths with bandanas. Justin’s bright clear blue eyes piercing through him as they peeked out over the black bandana he was sporting.

His arms started to shake as he tried to fight against his chains as Shift slowly walked around him, circling him like a mama wolf itching to pounce. Justin and Trace were beside him in an instant gripping his arms and keeping him from shaking. Tears started falling down from his eyes, his only way of begging for mercy. But Shift was behind him now and she would never see his tears nor would she care. He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut as she pressed the hot knife blade down onto his bare back. His body trembled in pain as the knife seared his flesh and the sizzling sound of his skin cooking hit his ears. The putrid smell of his own burning flesh hitting his nostrils and making him want to gag.

The pain didn’t stop but only worsened as she ripped the hot knife blade off his burning skin and placed it on another part of his back piece. He wanted to shout and yell and kill Shift and Justin but he couldn’t. They were serving out a revenge and a MC Justice that was rightfully theirs to begin with. His tearful eyes watched as Shift made her way back over to the fire to heat up her knife’s blade. He stopped fighting as she pulled out a cigarette and lit it up as she waited for her knife to heat up. Justin let go of his arm and Barley could hear the sound of a switchblade being opened. Justin made his way behind him and he heard and felt the scraping of Justin’s switchblade peeling away the brunt skin, removing the ink of his tat.

He remembered the smell of more burnt skin. He remembered the smell of cigarette smoke. He remembered the smell of Justin’s cologne and silently wished he had his own bandana. He remembered the sound of sizzling skin and how it tortured his ears. He remembered the sounds of hollers and howls from the Pack members as they relished in his torture. He remembered the sounds of clinking beer bottles and the clinking of his chains as he numbly swayed back and forth. He remembered the sights of the Wolf Pack members as they got used to the smell of his burning flesh and pulled down their bandanas, revealing their sick smiles and laughter. The only ones who kept their bandanas on were Justin, Shift and Trace, the three that were the closest to him. He remembered all that but he didn’t remember passing out or being unchained. He didn’t remember being moved to a grave.

He didn’t remember beer, tequila, and whiskey being poured over him and into his grave. But he did remember being prodded by a stick until he woke up. He remembered waking up and looking up as The Wolf Pack surrounded him as he laid in the hole they had dug. He remembered smelling the alcohol on him before feeling it soak through his clothes and dressings. He remembered the glow from lit cigarettes tinkling like devil stars in the dark night sky. He remembered hearing Shift mumble a prayer, his last rights, as she made the sign of the cross.

He remembered the sight of her flicking her cigarette into his grave and his mouth opened in silent horror as the rest of the Pack members followed suit. He remembered the feel of the flames scorching his exposed skin. He remembered the feel of his clothes melting into his skin and he remembered squeaking out the only sound he could make as his hands tried to reach for anything to save him. He remembered being able to meet every one of their gazes, not one of them turning away as he burned alive.

There was no mercy given, no remorse or pity shown on The Wolf Pack’s part. They continued to stand there and watch him die. Even after he was dead and his body continued to burn they watched…until all that was left of him was ash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked into the post office with a small cardboard box in her left hand as she held onto Kale’s small hand with her right one. She walked up to the Customer Service desk and placed the box on the counter in front of her.

“Hi, can I help you?” A post office employee asked her.

“Yes. I need this box shipped to Montana.” She responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sighed with relief as she walked out of the Post Office with Kale and made her way to the crash van.

“Teak, I’m hungry.” Kale told her as she buckled him in his booster seat.

“How about we go to Moe’s?” Teak suggested.

She knew she had to keep Kale away from the cabin until Justin or Shift called her.

I love their pie! Maybe Molly will be working. Did I tell you she’s my girlfriend?” He asked her and she had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.

“No you didn’t but I sure would love to meet her.” Teak told him as she drove them to the diner and the waitress that saved him from Barley.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
What the fuck are ya'll starin' at? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
It's kind of short but here's another update.

She sat down on the couch in the living room and let out a sigh as she watched Jaime and Lynn rush around in the kitchen. They were cooking for Justin and the club to welcome Kale back. She had been following them around all day long, shopping for this and that, decorating Justin and Shift’s house with banners for Kale. You’d think he’d been missing for weeks instead of three days the way Lynn was acting. She also met the wives and girlfriends of the club members today, she noticed how they all looked at her like she didn’t belong, like they didn’t trust her at all. She was the outsider in their group and they obviously didn’t want her around.

She got up from the couch and headed down the hallway to the bathroom. She glanced over her shoulder, trying to see if they were watching her. She traveled down the hallway looking at various pictures of Kale, they ranged in age starting from when he was a baby until now. There were a lot of pictures of him with Shift and she stopped when she got to a particular one. It had obviously been professionally taken. Kale must have been at least two or three then because he was smaller than he was now. It must have been the beginning of fall because he was surrounded by green grass and red-orange leaves. He looked adorable in his little khaki pants and blue sweater with a little Burberry scarf around his neck. She could see Justin in the way his beautiful blue eyes sparkled and the way he threw the camera that crooked smile that definitely won her over.

He was standing up with various red, orange and yellow leaves piled around his small brown shoe-clad feet and Shift was bending down hugging him to her tight. She ran her finger over Shift’s outline, her green eyes taking in Shift’s brown slacks and sand colored turtleneck top covered by a knit cashmere ¾ length sleeve sweater that matched Kale’s scarf. Shift’s long brown hair was curled with loose curls that enveloped Kale’s face as she held him close. His blond curls mixing with the brown ones of his mother. The laughter sparkled in Shift’s brown eyes and her smile was radiant as she held her son. Addison wanted that.

She wanted that happiness that only having a child can bring. She wanted someone that small depending on her and she wanted that with Justin. He already proved to her that he had some great genes and could obviously make beautiful children. She moved down the hallway taking in more pictures of Shift and Kale until she noticed them changing to pictures of Shift and Justin. Her eyes instantly went to one where Justin must have been nine or ten. They were sitting on some wooden swing, Shift in her small white Harley Davidson t-shirt with an orange bow keeping her hair in a ponytail, her jeans were rolled up to her knees as her bare feet swung back and forth. Justin was seated beside her in a matching Harley Davidson t-shirt except his was black and his jeans were also rolled up to his knees and from the looks of it he was trying to kick Shift with his mud covered bare feet. His blond curls shone in the sun that was setting behind them. Shift had her hand between them, resting it on the wooden swing and Justin was covering it with one of his own. They were both looking at the camera with sheepish grins like they had got caught doing something they weren’t supposed too. They both looked so innocent and she wondered to herself what changed them.

“That’s my favorite picture of them. I had just caught them kissing. That swing used to be behind Paul’s shop. I just knew they were going to be together. You can’t stop a love like that.” Lynn told her as Addison stared at her.

“What did Paul think of Shift and Justin’s relationship?” Addison asked as Lynn looked at her for a minute before answering.

“He never kept them apart. Even when Justin started sleeping in Shift’s room at the club. He always knew if Justin had to choose between the club or Shift, Justin would choose the club but he also knew that Shift would never make him choose,” Lynn explained to Addison as she turned her attention back to the picture of Shift and Justin, “You know Justin killed Paul because he tried to have Shift killed. To Justin that’s as bad as trying to come between them…” Lynn said as she let out a sigh, “All I’m saying is know your place because Justin won’t hesitate when it comes to killing you.”

“Don’t you mean Shift?” Addison said and Lynn let out a chuckle.

“Shift was in the military. When it comes to killing people she does it by order only. The Wolf Pack’s order. Justin…well Justin is more an…impulse killer. He’ll do it if he’s pushed enough and threatening Shift or trying to come between him and Shift is enough to do it,” Lynn said as she warned her, “If I was you I would seriously take some time and figure out why I was really here. Because the road you’re heading down now will only end with you in a coffin,” Lynn finished telling her before she walked away back to the kitchen.

Addison looked at the picture of Shift and Justin one last time before turning away and making her way towards the bathroom. Lynn’s words echoed in her ears as she thought about Justin. She thought she could change him but if Shift couldn’t change him then she seriously doubted she could. Maybe for now she would settle for learning more about Paul and Justin before trying to convince Justin she would be better for him.

She was coming out of the bathroom when she heard the roar of engines and exhaust pipes and she knew they were back. She was making her way down the hallway when she heard various voices entering the house. She was rounding the corner when Justin and Shift entered the house with Kale in between them holding both their hands. She saw Justin notice her standing in the hallway and his warning came back, running through her mind. She watched him lean over and whisper something to Shift, she tried to move but his cold stare kept her feet frozen in place.

Shift picked up Kale, his small legs wrapping around her waist as she cradled his head as he tucked it in the crook of her neck. Addison could tell she was shielding or protecting him from something. She feared that that something had to do with Justin’s temper and his warning for her to stay away from the house he and Shift shared. Shift passed her in the hallway, taking Kale to his room without saying one word to Addison or anyone else.

Once Shift and Kale were out of sight and safely in Kale’s room with the door closed the room became eerily quiet. All the other Pack members headed to the kitchen with their wives and girlfriends and didn’t say a word as Justin made his way towards Addison. She knew she should try to apologize or explain herself but when she opened her mouth nothing came out. As she fumbled for words Justin stormed over to her and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the hallway and through the living room. She tried to swat away his hands as he dragged her though his house. She kicked at the walls and tried to hold on to anything she could reach but that just caused Justin to pull her hair harder and throw her small body up against hard walls whenever possible.

“Justin! Justin Stop! I brought her! Justin, I brought her!” Lynn shouted as Justin was dragging Addison out the front door.

“I don’t give a fuck! She got her warning!” Justin said as he dragged Addison out into the front yard with Lynn, Jaime, Trace and Teak following close behind him.

“You can’t kick her out! I brought her Justin Randall! It’s my fault! Blame me!” Lynn pleaded with her son as she grabbed the wrist of the hand that was dragging Addison.

“Oh…I do blame you…mom.” Justin told her as he grabbed her by the hair as well and dragged her to her cage along with Addison.

He flung them both into Lynn’s cage and dropped the keys at her feet before turning away from them in disgust. He muttered out, “Get the fuck out of my sight…the both of you,” without so much as a look back as he made his way back to him and Shift’s house.

“Justin you shouldn’t treat your mother like that.” Jaime muttered as he passed her.

Addison sat in the passenger seat of Lynn’s cage, silent with fear of Justin and his temper. She shook as Lynn started up the cage’s engine and she watched as Jaime approached Justin. She could see Shift standing at the front door in the soft glow of the front porch light. She expected Shift to go stand beside Justin or deal with Jaime herself but she never did. She stood where she was, arms crossed over her chest and it was then Addison realized that whatever happened was Justin’s choice and Justin’s fight. Addison watched from her front row seat as Justin’s fists clinched by his sides and his shoulders tensed up. She didn’t know what Jaime was saying but she knew Justin didn’t like it one bit.

Her eyes flitted to Trace who was standing just as rigid and tense as Justin. Teak, however, was enjoying the interaction between Justin and Jaime with a small smirk on her face. Addison watched as Jaime said something and pointed to her and Lynn in the car, facing them and obviously defending them against Justin. Justin’s back was still to them but she knew by the look on Shift’s face he was about to do something that Shift obviously approved of with a nod of her head.

The next few moments seemed to pass by in slow motion for Addison as she watched Jaime’s defiance be met by Justin’s .45 Silverballer being pointed at her temple. Addison covered her mouth with her hands in horror as she let out a blood curdling scream as Justin pulled the trigger and shot Jaime in the head. As she fell to the ground Justin walked over to her and shot her one more time in the head for good measure. He turned around, eyeing the neighbors open curtains and curious eyes.

“What the fuck are ya’ll starin’ at? Go back to your pointless lives!” Addison heard him shout and she noticed the open curtains quickly being drawn close.

She didn’t understand how he could just shoot someone in the front yard of his home and not be arrested! More importantly she didn’t understand what happened to that good guy she once saw deep down inside. She wondered if her father had acted like Justin, if he was just as cruel and ruthless. She wondered if her father had taught Justin to be this way for the club. She wondered about how could Shift stand by his side when he did such horrible things. More importantly she wondered if her father had done such things as well and if Lynn stood by his side like Shift stood by Justin’s.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Massey? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long wait...my friend got married and things have just be crazy with finals but here's an update for ya'll.

He lowered his gun to his side as his blue eyes peered up at Shift. She didn’t say a word as she walked up to him. Her right hand reached up and cupped his cheek as her other hand grabbed his gun from his grasp. He watched her quietly as she clicked his safety back on and holstered his gun in his cut for him. She took him by the hand and led him away from Jaime’s body and towards the house.

He couldn’t look at Jaime’s body, not because he was guilty about killing her but more because he was tired. He was tired of being that person, the club’s President. He was tired from all the heavy shit being placed on his shoulders. He was tired of being targeted by his own MC and other ones too. He was tired of his family constantly being put in danger. He was just tired. He knew tomorrow would be a new day and he’d be chasing this lifestyle all over again.

He looked at Shift as she led him inside the house. She understood him and she never questioned his actions. She knew he was tired and that he just needed his space. This is why she was his VP and his old lady.

“Trace, Teak, take care of Jaime’s body and the neighbors, we don’t need them calling the heat. Tell the others while I take care of Justin.” Shift called out before she entered her house with Justin in tow.

She smiled at the other members as she passed and waved at the wives and girlfriends as Justin stopped letting himself be led and wrapped his arm around her waist. Shift’s brown eyes gazed up at her Justin and noticed his smile as his fingers dug into her hip a bit. It still amazed her how he was able to be so vulnerable in front of her but the minute he was in front of other people he was the President of The Wolf Pack. They walked to their room, closing the door behind them after they entered.

Shift led Justin to their bed and pushed him until he was sitting on the bed. She ran her fingers over his buzz cut as he let out a sigh and rested his head against her chest. Her fingers lightly traveled from the top of his head to the base of his neck and to his shoulders as she grabbed the collar of his cut and started to remove it. He helped her remove it and watched as she walked over to the armchair in the corner of the room and laid it on the chair before removing her own cut and laying it with his. He watched her hips sway as she made her way back over to him. Her hands locked behind his neck and her arms rested on his shoulders as their foreheads pressed against one another’s.

“I’m just so tired Aiden,” he whispered as their eyes met.

“I know baby. But you leave that in here. No one has to know but me, okay?” She said as he nodded his head at her.

“No one but you.” He whispered as he softly kissed her lips then leaned in for another which she granted.

His hands moved from her hips to her ass as he cupped it and pulled her closer to him. Her hands brought his head closer as his kisses got more forceful. His tongue slipped into her mouth as she moaned and pulled him even closer. His hands moved their way up her backside and underneath her t-shirt as his fingers fluttered along the small of her back. Their make out session was interrupted though as they heard a small knock on the door.

“Mommy? Daddy? I’m hungry…” They heard Kale say as Shift let out a sigh and rested her forehead against Justin’s again.

“We’ll be right out honey…go to the kitchen, okay?” Shift said before she kissed Justin’s lips softly and quickly.

Justin chuckled as he heard Kale’s little footsteps run down the hallway.

“He’s so your son!” Shift told him with a laugh as he chuckled.

“Damn right he’s my son and later tonight you…and…me are going to make him a little brother or sister.” Justin told her with a wink and cocky smirk as she smacked his arm.

“In your dreams Daddy…in your dreams.” She told him as they untangled themselves and left their room and went back to the party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t know why I always get stuck with the damn body dumps! I mean, what do I fucking look like? A graveyard digger? Sometimes this is bullshit!” Marty muttered as him and Red drug Jaime’s body into a field in the Tennessee woods.

“It’s because we’re the fucking prospects. It’s all about paying dues man. Besides Teak’s with us too…at least Timberwolf and Shift don’t play favorites.” Red said as they laughed and Teak flipped them both off.

“Shut up and let’s get this fucking grave dug.” Teak said as she tossed them both shovels.

“So Teak…you like fucking Trace?” Red asked and ducked as she threw some dirt at him.

“Hell yeah I do. I’m glad Jaime’s bitchass is dead! It’s about fucking time too!” Teak said as she dug the shovel into the ground and tossed the dirt aside.

“Damn…remind me to never mess with Teak’s dick.” Marty said with a laugh as Teak flipped him off.

“Okay…okay…let’s get this thing fucking dug so we can get rid of the body.” Red said as they all three shut up and started digging.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He watched her from across the street and he wondered how her lover got so lucky. He shouldn’t even be in Millington right now but he had to come see her. He didn’t have to talk to her or make his presence known, he just had to see her. He had fallen in love with her during the three years they spent in the Marines. He had been her locater and she had been his shooter. They had never had a physical relationship but he had loved her the same. She, however, loved another. She had trusted him with her life but now her heart.

He hadn’t seen her in a long time, since they had been honorably discharged from the Marines but she still looked just as beautiful as she did back then. He watched her as she slammed down the hood of a black Cutless and wiped her forehead with a rag. He watched her tiny black cotton tank top stretch across her chest as she rose her arms and pulled her long brown hair up in a ponytail. She looked up and across the street and for a minute he thought she spotted him until she turned away to face something or someone behind her. He watched as a guy rounded the corner, obviously talking to her and her whole face lit up as he approached her. He must be her lover. Would she still be with the same guy after all these years?

He couldn’t quite make out the guy’s face since the shop was dark on the inside but he could make out Shift clearly. He watched as her lover wrapped her up in his arms and rested his head in the crook of her neck, nuzzling and kissing it as Shift’s fingers ran along his buzz cut. Her head tilted back slightly as her lover picked her up and placed her on the hood of the Cutless she had been working on. He watched as her legs wrapped around her lover’s waist as his hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He watched as they kissed and her lover lifted his head a bit causing the bright afternoon sun to shine on his AT tattoo.

“Son of a bitch.” He muttered as he lowered his head.

He knew her lover. He hated her lover.

“Can I have the check?” He asked his waitress as she passed his table and nodded at him.

He lifted up his head, his eyes taking in her delicious figure as she walked towards the diner. Her lover had his arm around her shoulder as they walked across the street. He had to get out of the diner without her lover spotting him. He reached into his wallet and threw a twenty on the table and quickly made his way to the front of the diner. He almost made it to the door when they walked in. He sidetracked to a stand full of maps and brochures as they made their way to a booth. He picked up a Tennessee map, trying to hide from their curious gazes.

“Massey?” He heard Shift say his last name and he looked up out of habit, “What are you doing in Millington?” She asked him with a huge grin as she gave him a quick hug.

“Oh just driving through…I’m on my way to Memphis…” He said as he trailed off and met Justin’s cold hard stare.

“Justin, babe come here…” She said and the guy he hated more than anything was by her side in an instant, “JT, this is Erik Massey…we served in the Marines together. I trusted this man with my life. Ain’t that somethin’? Erik this is my man Justin Timberlake.” Shift said with a smile as she introduced them oblivious to the tension between the two men.

“Oh I know Erik baby girl. He did time with me in the pen. Thought he was cute labeling me “Ass-Tapper” until I kicked his ass.” Justin told her and she laughed a she kissed his cheek.

“Well you do tap my ass baby,” Shift told him as Erik rolled his eyes at her statement, “You have a good day Massey. Be safe,” she said as she headed back to their booth.

“Come near my woman again Erik and the next time I beat you, you won’t live to talk about it.” Justin growled at him before walking away to sit at the booth with Shift.

He knew Justin meant what he said but if everything went as planned Justin would be behind bars for a very long time. Erik just hoped ATF wouldn’t convict Shift. Maybe she could join him as his wife in the witness protection program. This was his one chance to get rid of Justin “Timberwolf” Timberlake and he was going to take it.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Are you charging me or not? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Finals have been kicking my butt lately but it's almost over....so, with that being said this update is pretty short but I'm working on more.

She looked around, taking in her surroundings. Her curious brown eyes took in the exits, two in front of her to the right and to the left and three behind her. Her eyes took in the number of guards around her, a guard at each exit behind her…two of them on The Wolf Pack’s payroll and two more guards in front of her, not on the payroll. Not to mention the guard escorting her into the S.H.U. Her ears were assaulted by catcalls and whistles as she walked down the stark white corridor of the S.H.U.

She kept her head up and ignored it all. She was there to see one person and one person only. She had paid a lot of money to see him and she wasn’t going to waste her time dealing with horny, lonely prisoners. This visit was costing her a lot, not only money but time away from her family and the club and especially time away from Justin. She honestly never expected them to let her back here. Randall Timberlake wasn’t exactly an outstanding resident of the Tennessee Correctional Maximum Security Prisons.

No, he wasn’t just in solitary confinement…he was in the S.H.U. A place ten times worse than solitary confinement. A place she had spent a lot of time in when she did her time. The S.H.U. also known as Solitary Housing Unit was where they put the prisoners who were a threat not only to fellow prisoners but the guards and themselves as well. Believe it or not she preferred the S.H.U., she found it peaceful but it could drive a weak mind crazy.

Twenty-three hours and fifty minutes in a stark white cell with no windows not even on the damn door. One tiny slot connects you to the outside world just big enough to slip about five envelopes through. Your bed consisted of a big block of white cement jutting out of the wall with a small mattress on top. Not the best thing to sleep on but after time you get used to it. A tiny white toilet seat in the back right or left corner depending on which side of the hallway you were on. At least they gave you a white desk shelf made out of cold steel to write letters on or writing your fucking life story if you wanted too.

She gave the guard a small nod as he opened Randall’s cell and quickly stepped back. She walked into the small cell, jumping slightly as the heavy metal door behind her slammed shut.

“Hard to get use to that when you’ve been on the outside, eh Aiden?” Randall said as he looked up from where he was sitting on his bed.

“Yeah, I don’t miss it. How’ve you’ve been Randy?” Shift asked as she took a seat next to him and offered him a cigarette as she lit one of her own.

He took her offer, lighting it with a match she handed him before speaking up again, “I’ve been better. Just rotting away like usual…so, what can I help you with?”

“I-I just don’t know what to do…Justin has so much shit on his shoulders and I don’t know how to lessen the load. He keeps talking about having more kids and…and I want too but he already has so much going on PawPaw. I don’t want to be a burden to him. What should I do?” Shift asked as she looked at him expectantly.

“You need to talk to him about this. He needs to know how you feel about having more children. As far as this load…there are other members in the club. Justin and you need to delegate instead of handling everything. If it’s a trust issue for ya’ll then have Trace handle it. Ya’ll trust him, right?” Randall asked her as she nodded her head, “Okay then. Is that all that’s been on your mind?”

“No…” Shift said as she looked away from Randall’s curious gaze, “What does the name Erik Massey mean to you?” She whispered so low Randall had to lean closer to her.

“Uh…” Randall said as he let out a sigh, “What did Justin tell you about Erik?”

“Just that they did some time together and that he beat him up but…I know there’s more to it than just that.” Shift said as her curious brown eyes met Randall’s all-telling blue ones.

“N-Nothing…I mean… nothing happened between you and Erik, right?” Randall asked as Shift’s head snapped up.

“No! Never!” Shift told him as she shook her head adamantly, “I served with Erik in the Marines. He watched my back and I watched his, that’s about as far as anything ever went,” Shift said as she lit another cigarette and handed Randall another one, “He stopped by Millington the other day. I think he has some plans regarding Justin. I just need to know if he’s still a friend or if he’s a foe.”

“Have you asked Justin?” Randall asked and she chuckled.

“Yeah right because he’s so forth coming with information about what went down in here.” She told him with a shake of her head and he nodded in understanding.

“Erik liked to talk smack about Justin. Called him Ass-Tapper for about as long as Justin could handle it. You know how my son is when it comes to anything that deals with you. You know about the fights we set up in here…well Erik was Justin’s first fight. He beat Erik pretty bad. So Erik tried to make Justin’s life in here hell but once the whole “operation” started Erik wanted a piece of the action. Justin of course wouldn’t have it. Erik’s been bitter ever since. I can only imagine how he felt the other day seeing you with Justin. Everyone in here knew he was pining away for some girl and I can only imagine that if he stopped by Millington it was to catch a glimpse of you not my son.” Randall told her as she muttered a few cuss words under her breath.

“Stupid stupid Erik. You know he’s in trouble making an enemy out of my man?” Shift said as she stood up.

“Question will be, if it comes down to it who will you protect?” Randall said as he put out his cigarette.

“Do you even have to ask? I protect Justin and I will until the day that I die. I’ll make sure Erik knows that too,” She told him as the guards opened up the door to his cell, “Take care Randy. I put some money into your account,” she let him know before she left and the cell door shut again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh as his head fell back and rested against the cool concrete of the jail cell he was in. Shift was going to be pissed when she got back from visiting his dad. They had gone to the club and handcuffed him in front of everybody, brought him down to the station for questioning. Then they threw him in this cell and waited. They were waiting for him to crack before they questioned him but that wasn’t going to happen. He was used to it by now. He was used to being locked up, handcuffed, questioned…the whole damn system. Shift was going to be so pissed!

His girl was like that. She didn’t like him locked up, away from her in some cell. More importantly she didn’t like his dick locked up in some cell away from her.

He wished they would just question him and get it over with. He didn’t even know why they wanted to question him. Somehow he had a sneaky suspicion that Erik Massey was behind it all. Shift had trusted Erik back then but he knew she didn’t trust him now. She didn’t have to tell him, it was all in her eyes and the way she questioned him about the time he did with Erik. He gave her some details but now all. He wasn’t one for rehashing his prison time with the love of his life. Some things were meant to be kept and never talked about. To him, what he did in prison was one of those things.

He lifted his head as the jail cell doors opened and Sheriff Teller walked in. He didn’t say a word as Sheriff Teller escorted him down to the questioning room. He took a seat and lit a cigarette as an ATF agent walked into the room. The same damn agent that had arrested him and brought him in for questioning.

“Mr. Timberlake, I’m Agent Bonner. We brought you in because we have a witness that says you participated in setting up a drug smuggling scheme while in prison.”

“Are you asking me if I did? Because the answer is no. Tell your damn witness I was released early on good behavior.” Justin spat out as he took a drag of his cigarette and expelled the smoke from his lungs, “Are you going to hold me or what?”

“Mr. Timberlake, do you understand these are serious charges being made against you?” Agent Bonner asked him.

“Are you charging me or not?” He asked as the door to the interrogation room opened and his lawyer walked in.

He smiled to himself as he saw Shift standing in the hallway.

“It is my understanding that you arrested my client without reading him his rights and you started questioning him when he asked that his lawyer be present. Unless you’re charging him with a crime…we’re leaving,” His lawyer stated and Agent Bonner shook his head no, “Let’s go Justin.”

He rose from his seat and walked out into the hallway, grabbing Shift by the waist and pulling her close to him. She smelled like citrus and cigarettes, a combination that always managed to turn him on.

“Tell Erik Massey that he better get his facts straight before he goes accusing my man again.” His girl told Agent Bonner and he had to smile as he kissed her JT tattoo.

Shift’s grip on his hip tightened as they walked out of the police station together. He thanked his lawyer as Shift got in the passenger seat of his Cutless and waited for him. Her choice between him and Massey was clear to him. She was standing by his side and making her choice obvious, just like he knew she would.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
I have a wedding to plan..... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hey guys. Sorry this has taken so long. I had a writers block...really bad. But I hope this chapter makes up for the long wait.
“What do you mean they know I’m the witness?” Erik shouted at Agent Bonner as they stood in the living room of the safe house they had him stashed in.

“Well… more like Shift knows you’re the one that informed us of Justin. She said for us to tell you to get your facts straight before you accuse her man. We need to move you to a location further away from Millington. We can’t risk you getting killed.” Agent Bonner told him as Erik sat down on the couch and let out a sigh.

He ran his hands over his face in frustration as he let out another sigh. Shift was sending him a warning. She had watched his back in the Marines but now she had Justin’s back. Things were not working out the way he planned.

Now he had to worry for his life. Justin wasn’t supposed to know he was the rat. If Shift knew or suspected that he was the witness she would definitely tell Justin and the club. He never knew Shift was Justin’s girl when he was locked up. He had heard Randall proudly talking about his son’s girl. Talking about how she protected Justin by sending them money, helping them set up fights and smuggling the drugs into the prison.

He realized now taking down Justin would mean taking down Shift. He knew deep down he couldn’t do that. If you love someone the way he loved Shift, you don’t bring them down just because you don’t like the person they choose to love.

“He knows. I can’t be a witness.” He muttered to Agent Bonner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They kept walking, holding each other’s hands as she looked back over her shoulder. The dense Tennessee woods surrounded them as their riding boots stomped over fallen leaves and soft mud. She held onto his hand tighter as their footsteps picked up the pace. She looked over at him, his hair was starting to grow out some as short unruly curls topped his head. She took in his strong jaw line covered in morning scruff, just the way she liked it. He let go of her hand as he closed his leather jacket around him tighter and adjusted the scarf she had given him before taking her hand again. His blue eyes stared down at her as she smiled up at him and pulled him closer to her by tugging on his hand. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm slightly around her waist as he tucked his hand in the right back pocket of her jeans.

They kept walking until they reached their back up clubhouse in the woods. It hadn’t been used since the shoot out at their clubhouse but they needed it for their business at hand. She swung open the door, letting it slam against the steel-lined walls of the clubhouse as Pack member’s heads snapped up from various conversations. He watched as she walked around the small room, checking out the perimeter, even though all the members had been there for a while, waiting on them. He let her check out the place for bugs or any other listening devices, he knew she wouldn’t be comfortable discussing any club business until she did. He waited for her to finish her sweep before gathering everyone’s cell phones and putting them in a lead-lined safe, just in case they were bugged.

She tossed the rook sack she had slung over her shoulder onto the table before them as she took a seat. She threw her lover’s best friend a smile as he slid her an ashtray and she lit a cigarette. He stood at the head of the table, surveying his Pack members and the prospects. Today was a big day for all of them. He knew that. Shift knew that. Everyone knew it. He reached into the rook sack and pulled out three Wolf Pack Member cuts. He tossed one of the cuts to Red, watching as he quickly discarded his prospect cut and put on his member cut. He handed Teak her member cut, watching her silently as she shyly smiled at him and the rest of the Pack before pulling it on and popping out the collar. The Pack waited until Marty slipped on his member cut before letting out howls of approval.

Shift smiled as she looked on as the three prospects were patched in. She remembered that feeling and she hoped they cherished it just like she had. They were joining her Pack and she would protect and watch over them just like a mama wolf would do. They were her new brothers and sister. She knew by glancing around the table the other Pack members felt the same way. She looked up as his hand rested on her shoulder. He nodded his head slightly to the door and she rose from her seat. The Pack was too busy starting to celebrate the patch-in to realize their departure.

She followed him outside into the cold and smiled to herself as his arms wrapped around her, instantly warming her up. She let out a soft whimper as he let go of her and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans. She watched him as he shuffled on his feet and she bit the inside of her lip to keep from smiling. He was too adorable for words in that moment. Her breath caught in her throat as he finally looked up and his cerulean blue eyes slammed into her. Her heart skipped a beat at the love that shone in his eyes.

“Aiden, you know you’ve been my old lady for over eighteen years and you know that I wouldn’t have it any other way. You’ve given me the most amazing beautiful son and I’m completely looking forward to having more children with you. I-I know I should have done this a long time ago…but it’s hard to do while in marriage hell with…Oh God this isn’t coming out like I planned…” He told her as she giggled at him.

“Just as me to marry you already! You know I’ll say yes!” She told him as they laughed together.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and her eyes traveled to the small black ring box it held. He grabbed her left hand with his other hand and gave it a small squeeze.

“Aiden. I love you and I can’t imagine ever being with anyone else. So will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?” He asked as he flipped open the ring box and she let out a gasp.

Her ring wasn’t anything mind blowing but it suited her just right. A white gold band with a solitary one carat diamond in the center. He watched her eyes tear up with a satisfied smile on his handsome face as he grabbed her left hand and slipped the ring on her left ring finger. Her right hand cupped his cheek sweetly as their eyes met.

“Yes, I’ll marry you! I love you Daddy.” Shift said excitedly as she kissed him softly and slowly.

“I love you Mama. You’re going to be Mrs. Justin Randall Timberlake and it’s about damn time too!” He told her as he picked her up and spun her around as she let out a squeal of delight, “Let’s get out of here and go for a ride Mama,” he whispered as she nodded her head and he put her feet down on the ground.

“Let’s get our stuff and then we can go for a ride Daddy.” She told him as he kissed her again and smacked her ass.

“You’re going to love this ride baby girl.” He told her as he wrapped her up in his arms as she laughed at him.

“As long as it includes a ride on your dick I’m sure I will.” Shift told him as he let out a sexy growl and pressed her body against the door to their make shift clubhouse.

His strong hands gripped her neck as he crashed his lips down on hers and she let out a moan as her hands grasped onto the lapels of his leather jacket, pulling him closer to her. Her head bumped against the door as he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up so her legs could wrap around his waist. She held onto him tight as his tongue slipped into her mouth and Justin let out a growl from the back of his throat.

Suddenly the door to the make shift clubhouse swung open and they were sent stumbling into the clubhouse. The members laughed as Justin threw them a sheepish grin and Shift dug her head into the crook of his neck to hide her embarrassment.

“So, we’re going to go,” Justin said as he placed Shift down and showed off the ring on her left hand, “We got our own thing to celebrate tonight. Be safe and careful while partying tonight,” Justin said as the Pack cheered and howled at his discreet announcement of their engagement.

“I’m so proud of you.” Shift whispered to Teak as she gave her a hug.

“Thanks. It’s about time he proposed to you! Go celebrate with your future husband Future Mrs. Justin Timberlake.” Teak said as she hugged Shift back.

“I will! Go make Trace your man. He has no excuse to not make you his old lady now!” Shift told her with a wink before she gathered her stuff and followed Justin out of the clubhouse.

They headed towards Justin’s motorcycle and Shift didn’t bother putting on a helmet as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She watched as Justin got on his hog and patted the seat behind him with a smirk and she bit her lip to keep the grin on her face from growing as she slid on behind him. She adjusted her jacket before wrapping her arms around his waist. She dug her head into his strong back as he started up the engine and they took off.

The cold wind whipped against their faces as Shift’s hair blew behind her wildly. Her grip around Justin’s waist tightened as his bike picked up speed. She didn’t have to ask where he was taking them because she knew the scenery and she knew him and their past. He was taking her to their spot in the woods by the lake. The spot where he had taken her virginity and she had taken his, the spot where they had made Kale and the spot where they used to stare up at the stars together and talked about their future. It was their sport and their sanctuary away from The Wolf Pack when it got to be too much. She smiled as he took that familiar right turn and her stomach coiled in anticipation. She let out a sigh as he stopped his bike and let down the parking brake.

He waited for her to get off and when she didn’t he tapped her hands. She just squeezed onto him tighter and he let out a chuckle. She rested her head on his shoulder as she took in the sight of their spot. It was nothing special just a small clearing, close to the lake, surrounded by tall trees that gave them the privacy they wanted. A huge rock jutted out from the ground, she had used that rock to sunbathe on when she was younger during the summer. Justin had been right by her side in his swim trunks as she laid beside him in some skimpy bikini, just trying to turn him on. She smiled to herself as she remembered those summers and the way Justin had always been with her.

She pulled her hair out of the rubber band and gave it a shake as she slipped the rubber band around her wrist. She let out a shriek as snowflakes started to fall and she hopped up onto the rock as Justin grabbed some blankets from his saddlebags.

“It’s starting to snow baby!” She said as she held out her hands to catch some snowflakes as Justin stopped what he was doing for a moment and just watched her.

His eyes flicked over her body as he licked his bottom lip. She put her hand on her hip as she looked down at him and noticed the lust filled look he was throwing her. She chuckled to herself as she shook her head and removed her jacket and let it drop to the ground. His eyes continued to watch her as she removed her black sweater and let it fall to her feet on the rock as she stood before him in just a black tank top and her tight skinny jeans. She kicked off her black leather riding boots and she tossed him a sexy smile and cocked her eyebrow at him.

“Are you just going to stand down there watching me undress? Or are you going to get your ass up here on this rock and help me?” She asked as he laughed at her before throwing the blankets at her and she laughed.

He hopped up onto the rock and removed his leather jacket and tossed it on the ground next to Shift’s. He grabbed her by the waist with his right arm as he grabbed the blankets from her with his left hand and tossed the blankets on the rock before grabbing the bottom of her tank top. She squealed as his cold fingertips grazed her skin and he chuckled as he raised her tank top, letting the cold air hit the warm skin of her taunt stomach. He dropped down to his knees in front of her, kissing her stomach here and there as she lowered the hood on his black hoodie and ran her fingers through his short curls. His lips made their way up her torso as he slowly lifted up her tank top along the way. He let out a groan as he lifted up her tank top over her bra and he stared as her breasts rose up and down with each sweet breath that she took. He watched in silence as she removed the tank top from her body as pretty silver white snowflakes landed in her dark brown hair.

He unzipped his hoodie and removed it, tossing it to the ground with Aiden’s tank top as she unbuttoned his jeans. Her delicate fingers caressed his abdomen as she removed his t-shirt and he let out a groan as his head fell to her shoulder where he placed soft kisses along her bare shoulder. He pulled his bottom lip through his teeth as Aiden unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He let out a low growl as she slowly shimmied her jeans off of her hips and let them pool at her feet before stepping out of them and kicking them aside. He spread out the blankets for them before unzipping his jeans and tossing them aside as Aiden climbed under the blankets as the snow continued to softly fall all around them.

She laughed as Justin quickly dove under the blankets to escape the coldness surrounding them. He laid beside her with a goofy smile on his face as she let out a giggle and he felt like he was sixteen all over again and it was summertime and Aiden was in her bikini and he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. He was a lot more innocent back then, okay not so innocent but more innocent than now by him and Aiden’s standards. He knew he loved her at that moment. She had only been thirteen at the time but even then they knew they had been made for each other.

She let out a sigh as he removed her black boy short underwear and he rubbed her center with his hand as she held onto his shoulders as her hips bucked to his touch. She helped him remove his boxer-briefs as his hands caressed the outside of her bare thighs. He climbed on top of her as she spread her legs for him and he captured her lips with his. His hand gripped her leg and hiked it up over his hip as he slid into her tight wet pussy. She let out a moan as he entered her and he took the opportunity to snake his tongue inside her mouth. Her legs tightened around his waist as he pulled out and slid back in with a roll of his hips as her fingernails scraped along his skull, eliciting a moan from him.

His hips rolled into hers as she hold onto him and met him thrust for thrust. Her sweet pants and moans filled his ears as he heard her whisper his name just like she always did when he was stroking her spot just right, about to send her falling over the edge. He rolled them so that she was on top and he let out a groan when she didn’t break their rhythm but kept it as she bounced up and down on him. He watched as her laced-covered breasts bounced with the movement of her hips as he bucked his own and hit her spot as her hands clawed at his chest.

Her pants turned to moans then turned into screams for him as the snow fell onto her hair and his hands clawed at her back. He let out a groan as her hips rocked and her head fell forward, causing her soft brown hair to fall around her face and caress his bare chest. He tucked her hair behind her ear lovingly as she pulled her bottom lip through her teeth as she felt her orgasm approaching as she rode him. He moaned out a soft “Aiden” as her walls tightened around him and he stroked her spot as his dick twitched inside of her.

He rolled them over again until he was on top of her, loving the way her hair fanned out around her face as she held onto him. His hand grabbed her left leg and threw it over his shoulder as his other hand grabbed her right leg and hooked it over his hips allowing him to sink even deeper into her tight pussy. He dug his head into the crook of her neck as the sensation took his breath away for a minute. He let out a heavy pant as his fingers dug into her thighs as his body went rigid with his orgasm and he could feel her body start to tremble under him with an orgasm of her own. His name left her mouth in breathy pants as her toes curled in ecstasy as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her nails dug into his sweat glistened shoulders as she screamed out his name as her juices coated his dick and she relished in the feeling of his sweet cum filling her up.

He kissed her forehead then nuzzled her nose with his before kissing her lips. She caressed his cheek lovingly as he unhooked her legs from their various places on his body before sliding out of her. He laid beside her as their heavy breathing filled the silence surrounding them as they looked at each other and shared a smile. After laying there for a couple more minutes he started to shiver as the wetness from the snow started to soak through the blankets. He smiled as she took a hold of his hand and played with his fingers.

“We should get out of here JT…I have a wedding to plan.” Aiden said and he chuckled before fumbling around for his boxer-briefs.

“Yeah I know little girl. All I got to say is it better be soon because you need to be my wife like eighteen years ago!” He exclaimed as she laughed at him.

They got dressed both knowing that soon they would be husband and wife and nothing would be able to stop them.
End Notes:

Feedback is my happy place.

 

Tomorrow she would be Mrs. Justin Timberlake and he couldn't fucking wait. by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I split this update into two parts. I have work tonight so I'll probably get the other half up tomorrow.
He walked into the courthouse as silently as possible. His ever present Wolf Pack member cut was replaced by a buttoned down blue-gray shirt, the sleeves haphazardly folded up to his elbows. His jeans were replaced by gray slacks that made his untucked shirt at least pass as presentable. He had been in the courthouse many times before in his life as the defendant but never like this. His feet rushed him to the elevator as he noticed the doors rapidly closing on him. He swiftly threw his arm between the two doors to keep them from closing as he slipped into the elevator. He adjusted his blue tie as he nervously glanced around at the other people in the elevator with him. Without his cut he felt naked and vulnerable and he didn’t like that feeling at all.

He tightened his grip on the handle of his briefcase as he shifted from foot to foot. He moved aside as the elevator stopped at the second floor and the people with him got off, leaving him alone. He put the briefcase down on the ground beside him before leaning against the back wall of the elevator. He drummed his fingers along the rail as he watched the floors pass. He fixed his tie again before picking up the briefcase again as he reached his stop, the fifth floor.

He stepped out of the elevator, looking down the right hall then left hall for the office he was searching for. He took a left as he read the sign bearing Judge Cooper’s name. His heavy footsteps echoed down the hallway as he approached Judge Cooper’s door. He walked in smiling at Shirley, Judge Cooper’s secretary, before he walked into Judge Cooper’s office. He shut the door behind him as the Judge’s head snapped up and he threw him a scowl.

“What are you doing here?” Judge Cooper said as he glared at him.

“Just here for a favor. That’s all.” He said as Judge Cooper shook his head.

“I already busted out your damn best friend from the pen! That’s as far as we go. I don’t owe you any more favors.” Judge Cooper barked and he smirked.

He slammed the briefcase onto the middle of Judge Cooper’s desk and chuckled as the Judge jumped. He opened the briefcase and started pulling out pictures of the married Judge in very compromising positions with Shirley in some motel room. As well as the Judge snorting a few lines of coke with said secretary.

“You see Judge Cooper, the Wolf Pack supplies your little coke habit in exchange for favors and while we know busting out Justin was a big favor, it wasn’t your last. I’m sure Mrs. Cooper would love to find out that her wonderful husband of 25 years has been fucking his secretary for 10 of those years! We’ll keep your secrets as long as you help us out. Those pictures are yours to keep…we have the negatives.” He said as he sat on the edge of Judge Cooper’s desk.

“What’s the favor?” Judge Cooper asked as he stared at the young man with disgust.

“We need an early parole board hearing for Randall Timberlake.” He said as the Judge adamantly shook his head.

“No. Absolutely not. He’s not even eligible for parole for another ten years.” Judge Cooper barked.

He got up from his seat on the desk and walked over to the briefcase. He pulled out stacks of money and placed them in front of the Judge and threw some dime bags of coke in the Judge’s direction.

“For all your trouble.” Was all he said as the Judge fingered the bags of cocaine while he thought.

“Okay. I’ll do it. But I can’t guarantee that they’ll grant him early parole.” Judge Cooper told him.

“Justin and Aiden are getting married,” He said as he tipped the briefcase over and gave it a shake as stacks of money poured out, “Aiden wants Randall there to walk her down the aisle so make sure it happens,” He said as he left the Judge’s office and winked at Shirley as he passed her.

He was a good best friend and he was going to make sure their wedding went the way they wanted it to go.

“How’d it go baby?” Teak asked him as he approached his bike.

“Good. Let’s just hope it’s enough to get Randall sprung.” He told her.

“You’re a good friend Trace. Any effort will be appreciated.” She reassured him like a good old lady.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mr. Timberlake. This is your parole board hearing. Do you know what got you here today?” A member of the parole board asked.

“It was certainly wasn’t my good behavior. So I’m guessing…my son?” Randall asked as the parole board snickered.

“Good guess. Prisoner 87757610 this parole board has deemed you fit to rejoin society. Please don’t let us down.” Another member of the board said as they stamped ‘Approved’ on his parole application.

“You will be released at the end of the week. I hope that gives you enough time to attend your son’s wedding.” A member of the parole board stated.

“I’m sure it’s more than enough time.” Randall said as he rose from his seat and was escorted to his cell.

*Three days later (Friday)*

He walked outside and took a deep breath as he smelled the clean fresh air for the first time in 25 years. He had smelt air before, on the courtyard but he never imagined he would smell it ever again as a free man. He had his son and Aiden to thank for that. Their wedding was the reason he was being freed and he was looking forward to walking Aiden down the aisle. He was honored that she chose him and considered him a father figure. No one could truly replace her real father and he wasn’t trying too, he just knew she couldn’t go to Justin or Lynn with everything.

He looked around the parking lot for any sign of Justin or Aiden but he didn’t see them there. He knew Aiden had waited for Justin when he was released so he didn’t understand why they wouldn’t be waiting for him. His gray-blue eyes scanned the parking lot one more time for any kind of sign when Justin’s black Cutless pulled into it. He expected to see his son step out when it parked but he was pleasantly surprised when he saw Trace. He watched as a cute blond stepped out of the passenger side before taking a spot next to Trace. He smiled as Trace recognized him and waved him down. He chuckled to himself as his feet hurriedly picked up the pace as he got closer to Trace.

“Hey Randall. Feel good to be out?” Trace asked as he gave Randall a rough handshake and a pat on the back.

“Sure does. Who’s this?” Randall asked with a smile as he looked over at Teak.

“This is Teak. My old lady. We’re going to take you to Alyssa’s old house since The Wolf Pack owns it. Timberwolf and Shift are busy with Kale right now but they’ll stop by tomorrow. They figured you needed some alone time to adjust to your new freedom.” Trace explained as Randall nodded his head.

“They’re right. Twenty-five years locked up will do that to you. Take me to Alyssa’s old place.” Randall said as Trace opened the door to the Cutless and Randall climbed into the back.

They sped off towards Alyssa’s old house and he looked out the window. He watched silently as the beautiful Tennessee scenery passed by. It had been years since he got to sit in a car much less drive one so he smiled to himself as his hands slid back and forth on the cool black leather upholstery. He was finally free and he was grateful to his son and his future daughter-in-law for that.

“I’m sorry this is all we can offer you right now. As you know with your year probation they won’t let you live at the clubhouse. I know it’s been looked over since Alyssa passed away. I just don’t know how well. I hope it works for you.” Trace told Randall as they pulled into the driveway at Alyssa’s old place.

“I took the liberty of removing Alyssa’s personal effects. She had a very unhealthy obsession with your son.” Teak said as she exited the cage and waited for Randall and Trace to get out.

“Thank you. I’m sure Aiden will appreciate that when her and Justin come to visit me. Is the house in good shape?” Randall asked as Trace opened the front door.

“For being a cracked out hoe Alyssa did take good care of it. You’ll like it. I’m sure.” Teak said as they all stepped inside.

He went from room to room inspecting the house and checking it’s condition. Trace and Teak waited for him to finish looking around without saying a word to him. They were relieved when he reappeared in the living room with a smile on his face.

“It’s perfect. Definitely better than a cell.” He said with a chuckle as they laughed along with him and Trace handed him the house keys.

“I’m glad you like it. I’ll tell Timberwolf,” Trace said as he threw his arm over Teak’s shoulder, “We better get going. We’ll stop by later to check up on you.”

“Yep. Here’s some money for clothes and what not. Shift and I already stocked up on groceries for you.” Teak informed him as she handed him a wad of cash before her and Trace left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sat down on the couch surveying his surroundings as the huge plasma TV on the wall blasted out some ridiculous infommercial. He hadn’t watched TV for 25 years but even now he couldn’t watch a damn thing. He clicked the remote letting the silence engulf the room as he stared at the now blank TV screen. He stumbled off the couch as he heard the front door click as it opened and he panicked for a minute there until he smelled it.

It was her perfume. The same perfume she wore when they got married, the same perfume she wore while they made love, the same perfume she wore while giving birth to their son because she refused to let anyone smell her without it on. It was the same perfume she had doused her prison letters to him in, the ones that broke his heart when she said she was leaving. He would never, could never forget her perfume or her.

“Randy? You in here?” He heard her call for him, “Why is it so damn dark and quiet in here?”

“Sorry. Guess I’m just used to dark and quiet. Forgive me?” He said as she walked into the living room and he threw her a crooked smirk.

“Yep. I guess prison time will do that to you but you’re forgiven,” Lynn told him as she threw him a smile, “I brought you some dinner because we need to talk.”

“Uh oh. Famous last words.” Randall said with a chuckle as Lynn let out a laugh.

“It won’t be that bad. I brought your favorite….Teller’s Bacon Cheeseburger with jalapenos and fresh cut French fries from Old Man Johnson’s diner,” Lynn told him with a smile as she held up the paper sack containing their food, “That is if it’s still your favorite?” She questioned and he had to chuckle at her nervousness.

“Is and always will be. So what do we need to talk about?” Randall asked as he walked into the kitchen and took a seat at his pub style kitchen table.

“It’s Justin. I know he’s your son but now that he’s President of The Wolf Pack, he’s changing. I don’t think he can be trusted sometimes,” Lynn told him as she sat down at the kitchen table with him and started dishing out their food.

“He’s growing into his own self…not what Paul tried to mold him into.” Randall spat out and Lynn shook her head.

“It’s not like that…all’s I’m sayin’ is be careful around him.” She warned and he nodded his head, even if he didn’t understand where she was coming from.

“Maybe…we shouldn’t talk about our son. I owe him so much and he has obviously taken a lot away from you.” Randall stated as he unwrapped his burger and took a huge bite.

Lynn laughed at him as he let out a groan and he got mayo on the side of his cheek. She reached over and wiped it away with a napkin as he winked at her.

“Stop it Randy. God, you are just like your son…using any charm you have to get what you want. You and him are exactly alike without even tryin’ to be.” Lynn said as Randall chuckled at her.

“Babe that’s called the Timberlake charm. I don’t know why you’re complaining…it got you, didn’t it? It also got Aiden for our son.” Randall said as he drenched his fries in ketchup.

“Aiden, the one good thing that came from Justin using that Timberlake charm. I’m glad they’re finally getting married. She keeps him grounded when I think he’s about to lose it.” Lynn said as she took a bite of her burger and Randall smiled at her.

“Whatever Lynnie…you just want more grandchildren.” He told her with a smirk as she flipped him off and swallowed her food.

“Yep….I guess that’s true too.” She finally said as they both laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Day before the wedding*

She smiled as she heard the roar of engines and she held onto his arm to keep from jumping up and down like a childish school girl. They were all coming for her and Justin’s wedding. Different charters from California to New York had been showing up all day. All the motels and hotels in and around Millington were sold out because of the event and she couldn’t be happier. Tomorrow she was going to be marrying the love of her life and the father of her child and she was giddy as hell because of it. Her smile grew wider as Justin wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead sweetly.

“You happy that everyone’s showing up baby girl?” He asked as she nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist, “Good. This is just the beginning. So far the charters from California, Nevada, New York, and Florida have shown up. We’re just waitin’ on the charters from the rest of Tennessee, Texas, Mississippi and Georgia.”

“I hope we have enough food tonight! I know we have tons of alcohol but I don’t want you getting’ all lit. You better be on time for our wedding.” She warned as he chuckled and kissed her forehead again.

“I wouldn’t dream of being late little girl. Daddy’s been waitin’ for this day ever since I met you. You’re goin’ be mine even if I have to hold a gun to the preacher’s head so he has to marry us.” Justin said and she placed a soft kiss on his cotton-clad chest.

“I’m sure you would Daddy. Let’s go make sure our guests are comfortable tonight.” Shift told him as they headed from the shop to the clubhouse where everyone was parking their bikes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked around at her surroundings before ducking into her guest room. She softly closed the door and locked it before leaning her back against it as she pulled out her cell phone and dialed a familiar number. Butterflies fluttered around nervously in her stomach as she listened to the ringing on the other end.

“Yeah.” A male voice said on the other end of the line.

“Timberwolf and Shift’s wedding is tomorrow. His mama said that all the charters of The Wolf Pack are attending. It’s going to be the largest gathering of Wolf Pack members ever!” She whispered into the phone, “All the major players will be there…We’re talking about Presidents and Vice Presidents. You could take them all out.”

The male voice on the other end let out a sigh before responding, “Do any other M.C.s know about this?” He asked.

“I’m sure they do but I don’t know for sure. Justin won’t let me in or around the clubhouse, warehouse, or his house. I’m not even invited to the wedding!” She whispered as she crossed the room and took a seat on her bed.

“Do they actually still believe you’re Paul’s long lost daughter?” He asked and she let out a sigh.

“There hasn’t been any questions. I know Lynn Harless believes I’m Paul’s daughter. She even thinks I look like him. Shift can’t stand me and Justin just wants me gone but they’re distracted by the wedding. I’m sure they wouldn’t notice if I crashed.” She whispered as she laid back on the bed and shifted until she was comfortable.

“I’ll give you a call if we need you there. I don’t want them to find out you’re not really Addison Larson in case things don’t go according to plan and we still need you close to them.” He said and she nodded.

“I know. Just don’t…ugh…don’t hurt Justin. I don’t care about the other members or the other charters…kill them if you want just…don’t kill Justin.” She pleaded and the male voice on the other end laughed at her.

“Sounds like you’re pretty smitten by ol’ Timberwolf. You know he’s obsessed with Shift, right? How about we make a deal?” He asked her.

“Depends on the deal…” Was all she said and he chuckled.

“How about we leave your precious Timberwolf alone if…I get one night with Shift? I know you want her dead but that’s some sweet ass pussy that I wouldn’t mind fucking. I-I mean I’ll still kill her…I just want to fuck her before I do.” He said.

“I don’t care what you do to her just make sure that at the end of it she’s dead. I want Justin with me while she’s rotting in the ground.” She hissed and he nodded.

“Okay. I’ll call you tomorrow before it all goes down.” He said and they hung up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her brown eyes scanned the scene before her. All the charters had finally shown up and now they were all drinking and getting trashed. She couldn’t believe everyone had shown up to attend her wedding. She couldn’t even believe that her and Justin were actually getting married. She just wished her parents could be there but they couldn’t…at least Randall was out of prison and would be walking her down the aisle.

She took a puff of her cigarette, inhaling the sweet smoke as it filled her lungs just before she exhaled and expelled it from her body. She felt the sweet rush of nicotine as she looked around the clubhouse for her other half. Her brown eyes found him shitting the breeze with Trace and some other members from the Nevada charter. He was the love of her life, her rock and she was going to be his wife for the rest of her life. She smiled to herself at that thought, she was going to be his wife.

She made her way over to him, stopping here and there to say hi to various people along the way. She wasn’t a total bitch, she knew how to be polite when the time called for it. She threw the boys a sweet smile before wrapping her arms around Justin’s neck and placed her hands on his chest. He tilted up his head as he smiled and winked at her before she kissed his lips softly.

“Hey baby girl. Come sit on Daddy’s lap.” He said as he patted her hands and the boys at the table chuckled.

“I will. Only because we’re getting married tomorrow.” She told him as she stepped in front of him before letting him pull her onto his lap.

“No,” He stated as he placed soft kisses along her neck as she giggled, “You’re doin’ it because you love me and you know it’s where you belong,” he said and his hands caressed her bare legs that her beautiful yellow dress showed off.

She hardly ever wore dresses except for special occasions and he loved it when she did. There weren’t many things that were able to capture his attention so fully but Aiden’s body had always been one of those things. Some people would call him obsessed with Aiden and they would be right. He just knew he wouldn’t ever love anyone as deeply as he loved her. Tomorrow he was going to make her his wife and he was going to make sure that she stayed his wife until the day that he died.

Her beautiful laughter brought him back to his senses and he smiled wide as she leaned her body into him. His arms wrapped around her tight and she placed a kiss on his temple. He laughed with his boys and his girl as soft country music floated in the air. The clubhouse was packed full of people and from the sounds of it the party had spilled outside into the parking lot of the shop. He lit up a cigarette and offered it to Aiden and threw her a confused look when she shook her head no.

“I smoked my last one today.” She told him and he subconsciously caressed her stomach.

She only quit smoking when she was pregnant but she had been talking about quitting for a couple of years now so he couldn’t be sure.

“You sure?” He offered again.

“Yeah Daddy. I’m sure.” She told him nonchantly and he brushed off his curiousness.

If she was pregnant he would be the first to know. She knew how much he wanted children so she had no reason to hide it from him.

He laughed at something Trace said as Shift tapped his knee lightly before rising from her seat on his lap. His blue eyes watched her retreating figure curiously, licking his bottom lip as her hips swayed. Her silk yellow dress swished with every movement of her hips as she weaved her way through the crowd to the dance floor. He rose from his seat and straightened out his jeans as he watched her hips start to sway from side to side as Keith Anderson’s ‘Pickin’ Wildflowers’ started to blast from the speakers.

His girl was calling to him with that body that he was addicted too and he was going to answer. He excused himself from the table and his boys threw him knowing looks. He ran his hands over the cotton material of his untucked black button-down shirt. He rolled up the sleeves carefully as he made his way through the crowd towards the dance floor. He smiled as various people tried to stop him to talk but they all understood when he pointed towards Shift on the dance floor.

He slid in behind her and snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her body flush against his. His hips quickly found her rhythm and his lips found her JT tattoo as they swayed together. He heard her soft sigh over the guitar picking and he nipped at her tattoo again. She turned in his arms facing him and he wedged his leg in between hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. His fingers dove into her soft brown curls as he pulled her face closer to his and he kissed her softly. Their bodies continued to sway together to the music and he nuzzled his nose against her neck taking in her citrus scent as she let out a moan and pushed her body into his. He let out a groan as he licked her neck and his hands cupped her ass as he rolled his hips into her.

She held onto him long after the song was over and they were through dancing. He moved them off the dance floor and just held her, no questions asked. She nipped at his Adam’s apple and his grip on her tightened as he let out a groan.

“Little girl, you need to go home?” He asked her as she rested her head on his shoulder before letting out a small yawn.

“Maybe. A little bit…I just know that I have tons of stuff to do tomorrow before the wedding.” She told him as he kissed her forehead.

“How about I take you home? That way I can say goodnight to Kale since I’m staying at the clubhouse tonight,” he said and she smiled at him, “I still don’t believe in this whole not seeing the bride before the wedding crap. But I’m respecting your wishes.” He said before kissing her cheek as she giggled at him.

“I love you Daddy. Now take me home.” She whispered to him as he kissed her lips softly before she took his hand and led him through the crowd.

He heard the hollers and whistles being made by their fellow members as they weaved through the crowd and he couldn’t help but smirk. Everyone probably thought they were going to fuck and while he wished that was the case he knew it probably wouldn’t be happening tonight. She was all in her bridezilla mode and too focused on other things than just him.

He walked her towards his Cutless as she hugged a few people goodbye and waved goodbye to others. He opened her door, smiling as her hand lightly patted his chest before climbing in and putting her seat belt on. His blue eyes took the chance to flick over her exposed tan legs thanks to her dress one more time before he closed the car door. Tomorrow she would be his wife. Tomorrow she would be Mrs. Justin Timberlake and he couldn’t fucking wait.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Take your best shot..... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
WOW! So sorry it's taken me forever to post this update...Life, School, Work all of it gets to be too much sometimes. I've actually had this written for quite awhile it was just typing up and posting it....but I did it! So here it is....enjoy! And don't throw stones at me, okay? lol
He pulled up to their house and had to chuckle when he noticed Kale looking through the curtains. He pointed a finger at his son, warning him since he was supposed to be in bed. He chuckled with Shift as they watched their son run from the window, leaving the curtains blowing behind him in his wake.

“That’s your son.” She told him and he turned his head towards her before winking at her.

“No baby girl, he’s all you. Wonderful and amazing just like his mama.” He told her as she kissed him quickly before he got out of the car and opened the door for her.

He held out his hand to her, feeling like that young sixteen year old kid again dropping off the love of his life from their first official date all over again. This time though he was dropping her off at the home they shared and would be stopping by to say goodnight to his son. Her hand fit perfectly inside of his as he led her up the pathway towards the front door, smiling to himself when his girl squeezed his hand.

“I really don’t want to sleep without you tonight.” She whispered and he pulled her body flush against his.

“I could always stay.” He offered and she giggled at him.

“So eager! We don’t want to start our marriage off with bad luck.” Was all she said as he cupped her neck and brushed her cheeks with his thumbs.

“Baby, there’s no such thing as bad luck. Let me stay.” He said and he pressed his forehead against hers as her hands clawed at his sides, pulling him closer to her.

“Promise me nothing bad will happen if you can help it.” She said as she licked and sucked at his bottom lip.

“I promise little girl. You know I can’t sleep away from you.” He murmured before his lips captured hers in an intoxicating kiss.

Their kiss was broken though as their front door was swung open and there stood his mama. He kissed Shift’s forehead before they broke apart and he hugged his mama.

“Thanks for watching Kale mom,” Justin said as he ushered Shift into their house, “Do you need a ride home?” he asked her.

“No. Your dad is taking me home. Are you staying because you know it’s bad luck, right?” She asked as he noticed his dad sitting on his couch for the first time.

“Hey Pops,” He said as he hugged his dad then answered his mom’s question, “Yeah I’m staying. Baby girl can’t sleep without me,” he said with a cocky smirk and a nod of his head in Shift’s direction.

“Aiden. It’s bad luck.” Randall warned and she nodded, agreeing with him.

“I know but the only times I’ve ever slept without Justin were the first six years of my life when I didn’t know him, when I was in the military, and the three years he was locked up. I’m not about to add any more time to that.” She said as his parents nodded at her.

“Well we’re going to go. We put Kale to sleep but he did get up when he heard ya’ll get home.” Lynn said as she threw on her jacket and Randall got his keys.

“Dude. He’s got like fucking radar ears. I swear I have to put my hand over Aiden’s mouth at night or else he’s wondering why his mommy’s screaming for his daddy.” Justin said with a chuckle as Shift smacked his shoulder and bit her lips to keep from smiling.

Randall and Lynn laughed at their son as Shift blushed before opening the front door for them.

“Okay Justin. You’re not funny…just because you have an audience don’t mean anything.” Shift told him as he kissed her cheek.

“Baby girl, you know you love me.” He said as she just waved him off and hugged his parents good bye.

He stood at the front door and watched as his parents left together before shutting it and following Shift to their son’s room. He stood in the doorway with Shift as he watched his son pretend to be asleep. Kale’s giggling gave him away though as Justin crept up to his bed before picking him up by the ankles and shaking him gently as the little boy squealed.

“Hey little man! What are you doing up?” Justin asked as he laid Kale back on his bed and tickled him, “I saw you at the window.”

“That wasn’t me daddy!” Kale exclaimed as he dove under the covers, laughing wildly as Justin tickled him, “Okay! Okay! Daddy! It was me! Stop!” he shouted as he continued to laugh and threw his blanket to the side revealing his face to them.

“Okay KT. Time to really go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow,” Shift said as she approached her son’s bed and tucked him in tightly, “Good night. Sleep tight baby boy,” she said before she kissed his forehead.

“Night little man. We love you.” Justin said as he made sure Kale was tucked in tight before kissing his son’s forehead and ruffling his curls a bit.

“I love you too. Goodnight mommy and daddy.” Kale said and Shift turned off his light before shutting his door.

“Come on Daddy. Let’s go to bed.” Shift told Justin lowly before he pushed her up against the wall.

“There ain’t goin’ to be any sleeping right now though,” He whispered as his fingertips grazed the outside of her thighs underneath her dress, “You know, I fucking love it when you wear dresses,” he whispered in her ear as she let out a moan and tugged softly at his short curls.

“Follow me baby.” She whispered before taking a hold of his hand and leading him to their bedroom.

“Anywhere little girl. I’d follow you anywhere.” He murmured as they walked into their bedroom and he shut the door behind them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Day of the wedding*

She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the knee length white dress that showed off her tan legs and the plunging v-neckline that showed off her cleavage. She ran her hands over her dress one more time to calm her nerves and fiddled with her engagement ring now on her right ring finger. She smiled in the mirror as Samantha, Candice and Melissa fluffed her long brown curls before adjusting her Spanish lace veil.

“Do these heels look okay? Maybe I should wear my hair all down instead of half up and half down…what do ya’ll think? Why am I so nervous? Is it normal to be nervous? Is it hot in here? I feel like it’s hot in here.” She rushed out and they laughed at her.

“It’s normal to be nervous. This is a very important day in your life. I’ll turn on the air for you.” Candice said as Shift let out a nervous chuckle.

“I love those heels. They’re better than the other ones you tried. And your hair looks beautiful the way it is. Justin is going to piss his pants when he sees how beautiful you look walking down the aisle towards him.” Samantha told her as Shift gave her a hug.

“Thanks ya’ll. Seriously, I’m about to lose my mind here.” Shift told them as they laughed at her again.

“It’s okay. It’ll start soon. You should see the church. It’s packed with people.” Melissa told her before Lynn stopped by.

“Okay. Everyone line up. Justin and the boys are up there now and I’m fixing to walk down the aisle.” Lynn told them and Shift started shaking her hands.

“Oh my God, it’s happening. It’s really finally happening!” She said as Candice, Samantha, and Melissa helped her line up in the foyer behind the church’s wooden doors.

“Kale. Honey. Stand by Kiaore. You’re going to be walking with her down the aisle just like we practiced.” Shift told him as he offered his arm to Kiaore, Ashley and Eddie’s niece and Shift’s flower girl.

“I remember mommy. I walk with Kiaore down the aisle and she stands by Candice and I stand by Uncle Trace until daddy asks for the ring.” He told her with a proud smile as she winked at him.

“That’s my boy.” Shift told him as she adjusted his little tie and vest underneath his suit.

The music started and she hid behind the doors as Candice walked out slowly followed by Melissa then Samantha. Soon her son and Kiaore where walking down the aisle with Kale delicately balancing the rings on his pillow as Kiaore threw jade green rose petals down the aisle. Shift looked over at Randall as he offered his arm to her and she took it. Soon the wedding march started and she took her place behind the closed church doors.

She plastered on a nervous smile before Eddie and Chuck, who were serving as the ushers, opened up the church doors revealing her and Randall to Justin and their guests. She took a deep breath as she noticed Trace standing beside Justin with a dumbass goofy smile on his face that almost made her laugh. Beside him stood Evan, Melissa’s husband, and Ben. Her brown eyes finally settled on Justin and she almost started to cry. He looked so good in his tux with that jade green vest underneath. He still hadn’t cut his hair or shaved but he did trim and she was grateful for that. She could see his beautiful blue eyes shining from across the church and she all of a sudden had the urge to run down the aisle to him.

She almost forgot how to walk as their gaze locked on each other, thank goodness Randall was there to remind her to move her feet. She didn’t bother to look around at the guests, they were all special and important to her but at that moment only her future husband mattered to her. He stood there watching as she walked down the aisle with his father at the slowest pace possible. He almost wished she had just ran down the aisle to him because it was killing him that she was still so far away from him. He got lost in her beautiful deep brown eyes and he could hardly wait to run his fingers through her soft brown curls. Hell he could hardly wait to make her his wife.

Randall squeezed her hand as he escorted her down the aisle and he smiled as she turned her attention towards him and threw him a dazzling smile.

“I’m so glad you’re going to be my daughter-in-law.” He whispered as her eyes watered a bit before she held on tight to his arm.

“Thanks dad. I’m so afraid I’m going to pass out.” She whispered back and he let out a little chuckle at her confession.

“Well…just breathe and you’ll be fine.” Randall whispered to her as they approached the alter.

“Who gives this bride away?” The preacher asked as Randall stepped up.

“In honor of her parents…I do.” He stated as he handed her hand over to Justin and kissed her cheek before taking his seat next to Lynn.

Justin took Shift’s hand as they stood in front of the preacher facing each other as their eyes stayed focused on one another. Justin ran his thumbs over the back of her hands as her eyes started to water again and she blinked away the tears. The preacher went on and on about Justin and Aiden’s relationship through the years but neither of them could focus on what he was saying. She continued to watch Justin as he smiled at her and she couldn’t hold back her tears anymore, thank God for waterproof eyeliner and mascara. He let go of her hands and cupped her neck as his thumbs wiped away her tears. The audience “Awwed” at his simple but loving gesture.

Just as they were about to start sharing their vows a shot rang out and the audience started to panic.

“Everyone that is not a member make your way to the basement of the church,” Justin shouted and everyone started to run to the basement, “Everyone but you preacher. We’re getting married today no matter what!” He ordered as Shift took Kale to the basement and handed him off to Lynn.

“Take care of our son Mama Lynn. Keep everyone quiet and calm. We’ll deal with this.” Shift said as Lynn nodded and took Kale from her.

“Aiden. I want to help out.” Randall said and she shook her head at him, “I have a gun.”

He watched as her expression changed before she let out a sigh.

“Justin’s goin’ kill me….” She muttered, “Fine. But stay close,” she warned as another shot rang out above them.

He nodded before he followed her up the stairs from the basement to the first floor. He watched as she hiked up her wedding dress and pulled a .45 from the holster on her thigh. He just chuckled as she shrugged at him and cocked her gun.

“Always be prepared,” She said with a smirk before she strutted down the aisle towards the preacher and Justin, “Anyone got a visual?” She asked as she looked at the other members from the other charters.

For now everyone was standing up and flanking the big white shutter-covered windows of the church. She looked at the members, waiting for an answer as more shouts rang out. Everyone ducked including Shift and Justin and they dashed behind the alter to gather their thoughts as Trace and Teak joined them.

“This is going to be hell to get out of JT,” Shift said as he looked at her, “I can probably get a visual from the steeple.”

“We don’t know if it’s worth it Aiden. Don’t go doing something stupid just for the hell of it.” He said as more shots rang out.

“Timberwolf. You know she needs to go up there. We’re sitting ducks in this church.” Trace said as more shots rang out and they ducked down further.

“All you have is a .45 Aiden. What do you plan to do up there with a .45?” He asked even though he knew deep down she was going to go no matter what he said.

“JT, this is the largest gathering of Wolf Pack members ever! Other M.C.s knew that. My sniper rifle is up there. There’s shotguns under the pews, your .45 is under the alter and in the girls dressing room there’s ammo and some AK-47s from the warehouse and a couple of grenades. You know I like to be prepared,” She said before she leaned over and kissed him, “I love you,” she whispered as she caressed his cheek, “but I have to go up to that steeple,” she told him as she opened up the door that lead to the steeple, “Be safe,” she shouted before she disappeared.

“Okay Everyone!” Justin shouted as the charters looked at him, “if you don’t have a gun there are shotguns under the pews,” he said as members started grabbing guns and loading up their own, “Teak. Get the ammo and AK-47s! Trace. You get the grenades. Get these damn shutters open! I’d like to know who the fuck I’m killing!” he ordered as everyone started doing as he said.

The huge white shutters were opened carefully as sunlight spilled into the small church. He peeked out carefully and noticed that the church was surrounded by at least four or five charters from La Raza MC. He closed his eyes and pounded his fist against the wall. He didn’t need this war, not today. La Raza was outnumbered but The Wolf Pack was surrounded.

“JT. It’s La Raza. Nunez is leading them!” He heard Shift yell down to him from the steeple.

Just then more shots were fired into the church and he watched as bullets flew by right in front of his face. Members got shot right and left by the crossfire and he could feel it closing in all around him. He ran to the alter and grabbed his .45, cocking it before taking his position by a window next to Trace. He broke the glass with the butt of his gun and took aim as he started shooting. The other members followed his lead and started shooting as well. He muttered cuss words when he ran out of ammo. Just then Teak came rushing in with the ammo and the AK-47s. He armed himself with an AK as Shift saved him by shooting a member who was trying to shoot him while he loaded up.

“Everyone who is wounded and can move…Go to the basement. If you can’t move have someone fucking pick your ass up and take you to the basement!” Justin ordered before ducking from a rain of bullets over his head.

She looked at the various members of La Raza through her scope picking out the most important ones in the chain of command. She spotted Isidero, the President of La Raza in Florida, and she took aim, resting her index finger on the trigger as she lined up the shot. She slowly closed her eyes for a second as she calmed herself down before opening them again and taking the shot. She watched as Isidero fell to the ground as she reloaded her rifle before taking aim at Isaiah, Isidero’s second in command. She lined up the shot watching with boiling anger as he said something then laughed before shooting inside the church. Her man was downstairs in that chapel. La Raza was ruining her wedding day and Isaiah wanted to laugh about it. She took the shot and smiled in silent satisfaction as the bullet barreled through Isaiah’s skull and his body fell back from the force of it.

She watched through her scope as those members that had been around him started to panic and started randomly shooting into the church. She saw Angel, the VP of La Raza in Texas, rush over to them and tried to structure them again. She, however didn’t give him a chance as she planted her rifle in his direction and took her shot. His chest exploded from the force of the bullet and she let out a contented sigh as his blood splattered on his MC member’s faces. She didn’t blink when she noticed Jose running over to his fallen VP and she didn’t blink as she pulled the trigger causing him to fall over the body of his dead brother.

Justin watched from his position as Presidents and Vice Presidents of two charters had been taken out by his girl. He spotted Nunez trying to rally his members into taking the church and he knew with his girl in the steeple that wasn’t going to happen. He ordered everyone in the chapel to shoot in Nunez’s direction just as Nunez fell to the ground. Wolf Pack members didn’t care though as they continued to fire in Nunez’s direction and the members that had been around him were shot down. He took aim at Oscar and fired instantly killing the President of the California charter of La Raza.

The gunfire suddenly stopped and he heard shouting coming from the outside of the church. La Raza didn’t have many members left and surprisingly The Wolf Pack only had a few injured members. His back rested against the wall as he caught his breath and noticed the preacher huddled by the alter holding onto it for dear life. He got up and made his way towards the shaking preacher and pulled him up to his feet.

“You ready to get married baby girl?” He shouted up to Shift who was still in the steeple.

“I am if you are. Looks like La Raza is running away. Typical.” She shouted down to him.

“Okay preacher man. It’s time for you to marry me and my little girl.” Justin told him as the preacher shook his head no.

“I’m going home to my family.” The preacher muttered out as he made a move to leave.

The click of Justin’s .45 stopped him though.

“You ain’t goin’ nowhere. If I was you I’d do what I was told.” Justin calmly told him and the preacher nodded.

“D-Do you, Aiden Maria Teagan, take Justin Randall Timberlake to be your lawful wedded husband?” The preacher asked as Shift descended the rope to the bell in the steeple and landed in front of Justin and the preacher.

She removed her sniper rifle before facing the preacher.

“I do.” She said as she smiled at Justin.

“And do you, Justin Randall Timberlake, take Aiden Maria Teagan to be your lawful wedded wife?” The preacher asked as the church doors opened and Addison came walking in beside Moses, the President of the Nevada charter of La Raza.

“Stop!” Addison shouted as Shift started to reach for her rifle.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you.” Moses said as he held up a grenade and Shift stopped.

“I do,” Justin said quickly, “I-I mean, I will…stop that is, if you just let Aiden go.”

“Why would I let her go?” Moses asked in his thick Hispanic accent, “She’s what I came for,” he admitted as his eyes flicked over Shift’s body.

“Addison. Why are you doing this?” Justin asked as Addison glared at him.

“Addison. Addison. Addison. My name is not fucking Addison! Ya’ll didn’t even ask for proof. It was just so easy!” She said as she stepped closer to Shift.

“You’re right. So easy. We’re sorry Angelica Pequeno.” Shift said and Angelica smirked at her.

“So you know my real name. Should I be scared Aiden?” Angelica asked as she picked up Shift’s sniper rifle, “Is that supposed to intimidate me Aiden?” She asked as she pointed the rifle at Shift.

“I never said that Angelica.” Shift said as she raised her hands up in surrender.

“What are you doing Angie?” Moses asked as she faced him.

“Throw away the grenade Moses. Outside.” She ordered as she pointed the rifle at him.

“Angie?” He asked.

“Do it,” She shouted and he did as she said and the church shook as it went off outside, “I want Justin and I can’t have him if this puta is still alive. I’m sorry Moses,” Angelica said before she lifted the rifle and shot him, “See I can kill people too Shift,” she said before she took aim at Shift.

“I hope you do kill me Angie because if you don’t I’m coming after your whole family.” Shift said as she glared at Angelica.

“Really? I don’t think now is the time to be making threats!” Angelica shouted at Shift and cocked the rifle.

“A-Addison…I mean Angelica. You don’t have to kill Aiden. You’re right. You’re completely right. It should be me and you. I should have seen it sooner.” Justin said as he took a step closer to Angelica.

“Really Justin? But, you just said I do.” Angelica said and Shift could see the grip on her rifle loosening as Justin continued to talk to her.

“I meant to say I will…that “I do” didn’t count. Ever since you got here it’s been you and me. You know that, right?” Justin asked as he approached Angelica and cupped her neck as the rifle slipped from her hand and landed on the floor with a thud.

His thumbs caressed her cheeks as Shift came up behind him and pulled his switchblade from his ankle while Angelica was too focused on him. She flipped open the switchblade as Justin let go of Angelica and she realized he had tricked her. She reached down for the rifle as Shift backhanded her and sent her flying back as she landed on her ass.

“Get up.” Shift ordered as the members and other charters looked on.

“Just finish me off.” Angelica said and Shift glared at her.

“No. You want to kill people so get up. Don’t make me have your family pay for your mistakes. When you had that rifle you had no problem saying how you were going to off me. If it makes you feel better I’ll give you a gun.” Shift offered and Angelica looked up at her confused.

“Really?” Angelica asked as she stood up.

“Here,” Shift said as she tossed Angelica her .45, “Take your best shot.”

Angelica cocked the gun and took aim at Shift but before she could take a shot Shift had shifted out of the way and slashed Angelica’s shooting arm. Angelica dropped the gun to her side as she held onto her bleeding arm.

“Pick it up,” Shift ordered as Angelica looked down at the gun, “I said pick it up!” she ordered harder this time and Angelica picked it up with her good arm.

She took aim as Shift expertly knocked the gun from her hand with the switchblade and cut her arm as Angelica shouted in pain. Before Angelica could react Shift had her in a chokehold with the blade pressed to her throat.

“Tell her the truth Justin.” Shift said and Justin stepped up to Angelica.

“It was never you and me Angelica. I love Aiden and we’re officially married. You never had a chance.” He said as Shift stabbed her in the temple and threw Angelica’s dead body to the ground.

Shift reached down and pulled out the switchblade before muttering, “Stupid bitch.” as she closed the switchblade and handed it back to Justin.

“I love you baby girl,” Justin said as he cupped her neck and pressed his forehead to hers, “I, Justin Randall Timberlake, take you, Aiden Maria Teagan, to be my lawful wedded wife. I do. I do. I do,” he said and she laughed.

“With the power invested in me. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The preacher said and Justin smirked at Shift as she laughed at him again.

He licked her bottom lip with his tongue before slowly nipping at her bottom lip with his teeth. He chuckled as she let out a sigh before he captured her lips in a rough kiss and he let out a groan from the back of his throat as her hands pulled him closer to her. They continued to make out as the members of The Wolf Pack howled at their union.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift looked around the airport as they landed and she smiled as Justin stood beside her. He held Kale in his arms as the little boy slept. They made their way to the baggage claim and Shift got her bag and Justin slung his back over his shoulder, careful not to wake Kale. To them this was more a family vacation than a honeymoon but that suited them just fine. Shift smiled as they walked to their rented black Tahoe and she felt the cold Colorado air hit her face. She had always loved winter vacations with her family but when they passed away she no longer got to experience that. However, she wouldn’t trade her life with Justin for anything.

Justin opened the door to the Tahoe for her and shut it behind her once she was safely in. He opened the back door and safely. He opened the back door and safely put Kale in before closing the door. He walked over to his side and opened the door before climbing in, still unable to wipe the smile off his face. They were finally married and she was Mrs. Timberlake. He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze as he took off to their cabin.

He pulled up to their cabin and Shift let herself out as he unbuckled his son and picked him up. Kale shifted and mumbled in his arms before laying his small head on his dad’s shoulder. He held onto his son tight as he followed his momma into the cabin. He figured they could get their luggage later. He laid his son on the bed and covered him with a blanket before making his way to the living room where Shift had already lit a fire in the fireplace. He watched her as she fixed some coffee for them before taking a spot on the couch. She silently handed him a mug and he eyed her when she sat beside him without one of her own.

“No coffee Aiden? Baby, what’s going on?” Justin asked and she snuggled up to him.

“Too much caffeine.” Was all she said and he kissed the top of her head.

“No cigarettes or alcohol?” He asked and his hand caressed her stomach.

“JT. I’m pregnant. Just a couple of weeks along…Are you happy or…?” She asked as she trailed off.

“I’m excited baby girl. You givin’ me a daughter this time?” He asked as she laughed.

“I’ll try honey.” Was all she said as he tilted her head up and landed a soft kiss on her lips.

“I love you Mrs. Timberlake.” He told her as he held her.

“I love you Mr. Timberlake.” She said as she snuggled up to him and they enjoyed each other’s presence.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
I promise you that..... by Schnessa
"What do you mean you're not coming home?" Trace hissed into his cellphone.

Justin was supposed to be returning from him and Shift's honeymoon tomorrow but here he was saying he wasn't coming home. If Justin wasn't coming home then neither was Shift. The Wolf Pack needed the both of them. He needed the both of them there with him.

"Trace...We just need some family time." Justin tried to explain.

He knew eventually he would have to tell Trace that Aiden was pregnant but he wanted to wait. She couldn't go back to Tennessee with things being so dangerous back home. When she got pregnant with Kale it was a whole lot easier. To begin with he hadn't been President of The Wolf Pack during that time. Now he was President and his wife was Vice President. Things were much more serious now.

He let out a deep sigh when he heard Trace scoff. Trace didn't understand, he wouldn't understand. He didn't have kids, he didn't have a wife but Justin did and he was going to protect them...even if that meant pissing off The Wolf Pack.

"You can have family time here in Tennessee! We fucking need ya'll here! You can't just bail on us because you want to fuck Aiden some more!" Trace screamed into the phone and it took everything inside of Justin to not lose his temper.

"Trace. Aiden's pregnant!" He finally shouted into the phone to shut Trace up.

"S-She's...shit! Ya'll have to stay there!" Trace told him as he rolled his eyes at his best friend's response.

"No shit Sherlock. I can't bring her back to Tennessee...especially after that gunfight at our damn wedding. I gotta protect my wife and my baby not to mention Kale. I know The Wolf Pack needs me but so does my family and they come first." Justin stated as Shift approached him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Man...I get it now. I'll handle things here but expect to receive some calls from me. Oh tell...t-tell Aiden I said congratulations! And congratulations man!" He heard Trace stutter into the phone and he had to chuckle.

"Thanks man. Watch over my mom and dad for me, will ya? I gotta go. Aiden's fixing dinner for me." He said as he kissed Aiden's forehead.

"Yeah man. Talk to you later." Trace said before they hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone. Welcome to church. As ya'll have notice by now Timberwolf and Shift aren't back from Colorado yet. They found out Shift is pregnant and have decided to stay where it's safer for them. Timberwolf has suggested Fig take over as Interim-President and I take over as Interim-Vice President while Shift and him are away. Do we have any objections?" Trace asked as he looked around the chapel at the members.

The young members were shaking their heads, indicating they had no objections to the new temporary change in leadership but the original nine...weren't saying a word.

"Come on guys. We've got to hash this out. Either ya'll agree with Justin's decision or we talk this out! The whole fucking club needs to decide." Trace ordered as the club members looked at one another then back at him.

"Why Fig? I think a nine member should be President while Justin's away." Bubbles stated and threw his boys a glare when they chuckled.

"That's bullshit! We are a club! It shouldn't matter if Timberwolf picked a nine or not. He is President. What he says goes," Irish stated before muttering under his breath, "This shouldn't even have been opened for a vote."

"Irish is right. Timberwolf is President. We never questioned Paul so why are we questioning Timberwolf? There shouldn't be "the nine" and then "the young ones"...we are one club. One family." Fox stated as he lit his cigarette and leaned back in his chair as he inhaled.

Fox rarely spoke unless spoken too and he didn't have any family members in the club. He was a quiet and smart man who everyone respected in the club and their small town. Shift always stated he was the kind of man that people listened too when he spoke up. He never got involved when the other nine griped about being mistreated in the club. He never cared about being part of the club hierarchy. He just followed it and respected it.

The other nine stayed silent as Fox continued to smoke his cigarette after stating his piece.

Trace could feel the tension in the room melting away as the rest of the nine started to agree with Justin's decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Two weeks later in Dublin, Ireland*

"Hey Irish! 'Bout time you made it to the homeland! How's my future wife?" Patrick McManus asked as Irish walked off the plane and headed towards him.

"Your future wife is officially taken and married to Timberwolf now! She's pregnant too! You missed out." Irish told Patrick with a chuckle as the two Irish men embraced.

"Well damn! I should have crossed the pond and stole her! Timberwolf's a lucky fucker! She secretly loves me." Patrick said with a grin as the two men pulled apart.

"I'll be sure to tell Shift when I see her again." Irish told him as he slapped Patrick on the back and both men chuckled.

"So I talked to the wife about her brother and she said he's good for it so...whatever you want and want to give away. Just don't tell Shift. She'd kill me if she knew I was giving you such a good deal." Patrick said as they exited the airport and got into his SUV.

"Hell! Shift'd kill you just to kill you! You know how she is." Irish stated as they made their way to Patrick's house.

"Yeah but she'd be so fucking hot doing it. Don't tell my wife I said that!" Patrick said as Irish laughed.

"I would never! But when she leaves you don't get mad at me when she comes running to me." Irish said as they pulled up to Patrick's house and his wife greeted them.

Irish smiled wide as Ashleigh McManus made her way over to them. She sure was a pretty girl. Her fire red hair blew in the cold Ireland wind and caused her pale cheeks to flush pink from the cold. She rubbed her small hands together before enveloping him in a tight hug. Patrick was a lucky man. She giggled as Irish lifted her up off the ground and kissed her cheek.

"Patrick's talking about Shift again." Irish whispered into her ear not so quietly and Patrick yelped before laughing as Ashleigh glared in his direction.

"That's okay. I've always got you," she joked with a laugh as Irish placed her down and she patted his chest lightly, "This is my brother Sean. I'll get dinner ready while you boys talk," she said before walking away and into the house.

For the first time Irish noticed a young man about 21-23 years old standing next to Patrick. He was a spitting image of his sister and for some reason Irish felt completely comfortable around him. It wasn't unusual but he wasn't expecting it. He approached the young man and shook his hand as he introduced himself.

"Connor O'Doule but everyone calls me Irish." Irish said as Sean threw him a small shy grin.

"Nice to meet you. Let's make a deal." Sean told him as they walked to Patrick's shed and got down to business.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Memphis*

"Hello Erik. I'm Agent Fagan. We've closely been following The Wolf Pack in all states. I work for the ATF in California but my bosses have quickly realize that the Tennessee charter runs all the other state charters. That's why it's so crucial to have your testimony against Justin "Timberwolf" Timberlake," Agent Fagan said as Erik paced back and forth in his hotel room, "We have an Agent on the inside that is currently running with The Wolf Pack. However, it appears they're getting caught up in the lifestyle so we need your help. You can't just walk away."

"But if I testify that would bring down the whole Wolf Pack club down. I can't do that to Shift. I love her. A smart man knows when to fold and walk away and I'm a smart man." Erik told Agent Fagan.

"Mr. Massey, I understand where you're coming from. What if I proposed a way to bring down Justin without testifying against The Wolf Pack?" Agent Fagan asked as Erik glared at him with a questioning gaze.

"I'm listening..." Erik said with a sigh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Colorado*

"JT. You don't have to stay here if Trace really needs you back home." Shift told him with a sad sigh as they relaxed on the couch and watched Kale play.

"He can handle it. I'd rather be here any day with my wife and my son and my baby. Ya'll are the most important things to me." Justin explained to her as she snuggled closer to him and he kissed her forehead lightly.

"Mommy. Can you have a baby girl? Because I don't want to share my toys!" Kale asked as he played with his toy cars.

"Did Daddy tell you to ask that KT?" Shift asked as Justin shook his head.

"No! He just said I would have to share my toys if you had a baby boy. I don't wanna share Mommy." Kale said as he continued to play and Shift elbowed Justin.

"Look at you tryin' to influence our son." She told him with a laugh as he just smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Come on KT. Time to go to bed." Justin told his son as he rose from the couch and his son ran to his bedroom.

He just chuckled as his son jumped onto the huge bed and threw the covers over his small body and head. He strutted over to the bed and tickled his son, laughing as Kale squealed and squirmed.

"Okay buddy. It's really time to go to bed," Justin told Kale as he tucked him in tight and kissed his forehead, "Goodnight son. Your Mama and I love you."

"I love you too Daddy. Tell my Mama I love her and that I really wouldn't mind a baby brother if that's what she wants." Kale said and Justin's heart swelled with pride.

"Will do buddy." Justin told him as he shut his door and made his way to him and Shift's room.

"Did he go to bed just fine?" Shift asked as she removed her sweater and jeans, leaving her in her bra and boyshorts.

"Yeah. He's a good kid...damn little girl! You look hot as hell! All glowing and shit!" He muttered as his clear blue eyes turned a dark navy as they licked over her body.

"Really Daddy? You want a piece of this pussy?" She asked him as she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

He crossed the room in two long strides, removing his clothing along the way. His strong hands gripped her hips, pulling her small body to his before he captured her lips in a kiss. His fingers instantly made quick work of removing her boyshorts and he let out a groan from the back of his throat as her small delicate hands caressed his bare chest. His strong hands picked her up with ease and tossed her onto the bed as she squealed out with surprise. He just chuckled as he crawled onto the bed and made his way towards her.

She looked so beautiful to him in the dim light, naked and waiting for him. Her wedding ring caught the light and his eyes started to mist a bit. She threw him a curious glare as she tilted her head in question and all he could do was smile.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" She finally voiced and he shook his head.

When did he get so fucking sentimental?

"Nothing little girl. You're my wife now. Nothing's wrong now." Was all he said before placing a soft kiss on her stomach.

His hands caressed her sides as he kissed his way up her body, stopping only to lavish her breasts with equal amounts of attention. She let out a soft moan and he could feel her fingers tugging at his short curls. He licked along her neck, nipping at her soft skin here and there as her legs widen for him and he nestled between them. He let out a groan as his erect member pressed against her wet core. He could feel her wetness and he wanted, no needed, to be in her.

He captured her lips in another heated kiss, slipping in his tongue when she let out a moan. Her hands feverishly clawed at his back, trying to get him closer to her. He grabbed her right thigh and hooked her leg over his hip before sliding into her, pushing until he was as deep as he could get. It was then that her soft pants and the digging of her nails into his skin began. He shut his eyes tight as her pussy throbbed around him and he almost couldn't breathe. With her it was always this intense.

His eyes fluttered open as she kissed his cheek and he felt her hand caress his side. His eyes met her brown ones as he pulled out and pushed back in, watching pleasure etch on her face with every move of his hips. He did that for her. He made her feel this way and he always would. He grabbed her hands, lacing their fingers together as he placed light kisses all along her collarbone. He rolled his hips as she met him thrust for thrust, her loud moans echoing off their bedroom walls.

She wrapped both of her legs around his waist and smiled as they both moaned when he sunk deeper into her. Her body started trembling as he stroked her harder and faster, gasping when her walls tightened around him. He could hear her moans for him getting louder and louder and he covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shh...baby...our son." He mumbled as she nodded and their moans turned into small whimpers.

He groaned as she rolled them over and she sank down on him and began to ride him. He cupped her neck as their lips met. His hands trailed from her neck lightly down her back, caressing her Wolf Pack back piece tattoo, before finally resting on her hips. He let out a growl as she grabbed onto the headboard and slammed her hips down onto him, throwing her head back as he stroked her spot.

He gritted his teeth as her pace became frantic and her small nails clawed at his chest. He could feel her walls tightening around him as her body started to tremble and he tightened his grip on her hips as he bucked his own. He guided her hips with his hands as she tumbled over the edge and screamed out his name.

"Baby....I-I...I'm so close." He gritted out as she leaned over him still panting and let her hair caress his chest.

"I got you honey." She whispered as their lips met and she rolled her hips.

He broke their kiss as his head fell back against the pillow and he let go, coating her walls as she fell on top of him. He kissed her head and caressed her back as their breathing returned to normal. He played with her fingers as she placed light kisses along his chest.

"I love you Aiden." He whispered as he played with her wedding band.

"I love you too Justin." She said as she caressed his side.

He flipped them so they were both laying on their side and pulled out of her. She snuggled up to him as their bodies intertwined and he held her. He could feel her falling asleep and he kissed her forehead before closing his eyes. She was his wife and she would be by his side forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*10 months later*

He bundled up his new pride and joy in her pretty pink blanket as he stared down into her beautiful brown eyes. She was becoming the love of his life and he was grateful that his wife didn't mind. She was becoming a Daddy's Girl and he wasn't stopping it one bit. When she cried he was there in an instant, protecting her from anything and everything he could.

She was his daughter. Evangeline Teigh Timberlake.

He picked her up and cradled her in his arms as she cooed. Her small little hands desperately tried to grab at him but her blanket made it impossible. He touched her small nose with his fingertip laughing as she let out a small giggle.

"How's she doing baby?" Shift asked him as she walked into the room with a bundled up Kale.

"Good. Just being her adorable self." He said as his daughter's eyes searched the room for her Mama.

"Hey Evan. Mama's here. Let's cover up your head baby girl. It's cold outside." Shift told their daughter as she brushed her soft brown hair before placing a pink beanie over his daughter's head.

They were heading back home to Tennessee today and he was excited as hell. Trace and Evan had been running the club and updating him everyday. In all honesty he just wanted to take his wonderful new baby daughter home to meet the rest of her family. She was slowly becoming his world. She looked just like her Mama with beautiful brown eyes and a head full of soft brown hair. She had Aiden's nose and some of his freckles. Her lips were all his as well as her long eyelashes.

He loved his son. No one could ever replace his love for his son, his first born. He was just excited to have a daughter. A beautiful little daughter who made his heart swell. She was going to be spoiled and he was going to be overprotective. He already warned Aiden and she had said that was fine.

He knew without a doubt that he was the luckiest man in the world. He buckled up his daughter in her car seat, chuckling when she reached up for him. He looked around the cabin, making sure him and Shift had packed everything. He put all their luggage in the black Tahoe, smiling as he heard Kale talking to his sister as Shift buckled them in.

Ever since Evan was born Kale had been insisting on helping him and Shift out. He knew without a doubt Kale was going to be a good protective brother. Kale even got onto him for not bundling his sister up right the other week. He smiled at Shift as she made her way over to him and patted his chest as he closed the trunk.

"Daddy, are you ready to go back home and show off our baby girl?" She asked him as he gripped her hips and pulled her into his arms.

"Hell yeah. She's fucking beautiful baby. Just like you. How did I get so lucky?" He asked as he kissed the top of her head.

"You take care of me and I take care of you. That's how. Let's go home Daddy." She said as he grabbed her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you Mama." He said before he let go of her and swatted her ass.

She just let out a laugh as they got into the Tahoe and drove to the airport, ready to go back home to Tennessee.

*Hours later in Memphis*

They stepped off the plane and made their way through the airport. Justin carried the baby carrier with a sleeping Evan in it as he held Kale's hand with his free hand and Shift handled the luggage cart. He smiled as he noticed Trace and Teak waiting for them at the exit of the airport.

"Hey man. It's about time ya'll came home. Let me see that angel." Trace said as he approached the car seat/carrier and took a look at Evan.

"This, my friend, is my beautiful little girl Evangeline Teigh Timberlake." Justin said as he pulled the pink blanket back a little and Trace and Teak crowded around him to have a look.

"Wow! She's amazing. She took after you Aiden but I see some of J in her too." Trace said as he hugged Shift as she smiled proudly.

"She's already a Daddy's girl. We probably should get going. I know Lynn and Randall are probably waiting for us." Shift said as Justin nodded and Trace grabbed their luggage for them.

"Your mom is so excited to see her new grandchild. She made us come extra early just in case your flight landed early." Teak said as Justin laughed.

"Yeah. She's crazy like that." Justin said as they left the airport and headed back to Millington.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*An hour later in Millington*

He smiled as he took a hold of his wife's hand. His parents were both watching his children together while he and his wife were picking up some essentials for their new baby. His mom had been overjoyed with her new granddaughter and had practically pushed him and Aiden out of the house. She insisted they go to the store while she spent time with her grandbabies.

He hadn't objected at all. He loved his kids but he needed some time alone with his wife. She kept him grounded and they hadn't had much time alone since Evan had been born. He loved spending time with Aiden and that's how he got so addicted to her. She captured all of his attention and when he didn't get her sole attention he became frantic for it. His family and club knew this and made sure he was allowed his alone time with her.

"Baby...so what do we need?" Shift asked him as they walked into the general store.

"Just some baby food and pampers. Oh...and a candy for Kale. He's doing so good handling the new baby." Justin told her as he followed her through the aisles.

"I know. I'm so proud of him. I'm sure he's glad he has a baby sister instead of a baby brother!" Shift said as she got a basket and started picking out baby food for her daughter.

"I forgot to tell you. He had said that if you wanted a boy then he would be okay with that. It was so cute how he said it Mama. He definitely loves his Mama. Almost as much as I do." He told her as he kissed her cheek and picked out some formula for his daughter.

"Aw Daddy. That's adorable. I love you and our kids...We need to get some pampers too. Did they move them while we were go-" Shift said as a guy wearing a ski mask charged into the general store.

"Everybody! Get down! This is a robbery!" The man shouted as Shift and Justin hit the floor.

All they could think about was their children back at home. Justin sat up and leaned against a display of cereal as he looked down the aisle straight at the robber. They stayed silent as the robber made his way to the cashier and pointed his gun at her.

"Give me all your money!" Justin heard him order and he watched Shift reach for her knife.

He shook his head no and she put it away and made her way beside him.

"Now where is the President of The Wolf Pack?...Timberwolf....where are you?" The robber asked in a sing-song voice.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Justin whispered as Shift shrugged her shoulders.

"Timberwolf, where the fuck are you?" The robber asked and Justin could tell he was disguising his voice, "Come on you pussy...Show yourself. You had the guts to talk shit about me, you had the guts to steal the love of my life from me, you had the guts to start a fucking family with her but you can't stand up and show yourself? Un-fucking-believable!" The robber said as Justin stood up.

"JT! Don't! Please baby!" Shift begged as Justin kissed her before standing up again.

"You want me? I'm right here! Fucking take your mask off and face me! You're the fucking pussy here!" Justin shouted as the robber turned and faced him.

"You like to talk shit! You're nothing without your precious club behind you. How does it feel knowing you're going to die today? I'll take care of Aiden real good when you're gone and I'll raise your kids like they were my own. I don't mind them calling me Daddy." The robber said and Justin saw red.

"You're not going to kill me! And your fucking filthy hands will never touch my wife! My kids will never be raised by you! I'm going to kill you with my bare hands for fucking calling me out!" Justin said as the robber shot at him.

Shift didn't think she just reacted and pushed Justin out of the way. They fell to the ground as the robber fled the store. Justin checked himself for any gunshot wounds and sighed in relief and let out a nervous chuckle.

"Baby, he missed." He said as he looked at Shift.

She was just lying there and he panicked. She was face down and not moving. He flipped her over as she groaned and he noticed she had been shot in the stomach. He applied pressure to her wound as she laid in his lap.

"You're going to be fine baby...just...just hold on for me..."He told her as he took deep breaths to calm himself down, "Somebody call 911! Fucking call NOW!"

"J-Just..t-tin...t-tell...Kale a-and E-Ev..." Shift tried to say as he started to cry.

He tried to wipe away his tears with the back of his hand and only succeeded in smearing her blood across his cheeks. Her wound wouldn't stop gushing blood and he couldn't lose her this way.

"S-Shhh...baby...don't...you're going to be fine...you're going to be fine..." He kept murmuring as he stroked her hair.

He knew she needed him to be strong but he couldn't keep his tears from flowing as he caressed her cheek. When her eyes closed he shook her until she opened them again. He could feel her slipping away but he refused to let that happen. He angrily wiped away his tears before applying more pressure to her wound.

"Where the fuck is that ambulance?" He shouted just as the EMTs came rushing into the store.

They took her from him and all he could do was watch as they placed her on the stretcher and wheeled her to the ambulance. He followed them into the ambulance and grabbed her limp hand. It didn't matter to him that his hands were covered in her blood. It didn't matter that he couldn't stop crying. All that mattered was that she lived. He couldn't live without her. That bullet had been meant for him and now it could possibly take away the love of his life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the hospital*

Justin sat in the waiting room, his head in his hands as he waited. They had taken her into surgery to remove the bullet and he was worried. He had been waiting for what seemed like hours and he just wanted to know she was okay. His heart was hurting. He knew he looked like a crazy man, covered in blood and crying his eyes out but Aiden was his world.

His head snapped up as Dr. Lyle Rutherford approached him and cleared his throat. He took a look at the doctor's face and prepared himself for the worse.

"She's stable Justin. She's in a coma but she's stable. I expect her to pull through. She's a strong woman. We removed the bullet and patched her up. She should be fine." Dr. Rutherford said as Justin let out a relieved sigh, "You know if it wasn't for you this wouldn't have happened."

"Don't. She loves me Lyle. Get over it. Just do your job and take care of her." Justin spat as Trace and the rest of the club walked into the waiting room.

"How is she J?" Trace asked as he took in the sight of a very distraught Justin.

"She's stable. They took out the bullet but she's in a coma." He said as he covered his face with his blood soaked hands.

"J, you should go home. Be with Kale and Evan." Fig suggested.

"I'm not leaving her!" He growled out as Trace touched his shoulder.

"J, go home. We'll set up shifts and watch over Aiden. Go home to your children and get cleaned up. We'll get a cot in her room for you." Trace told him as he shook his head.

"She wouldn't leave me Trace. Go get me some clothes and bring my kids to see me but I'm not leaving my wife."

"J..." Trace said as Justin cut him off.

"Just fucking do it Trace! I'm not leaving!" He shouted as he headed to Aiden's room.

He flung open the door to her hospital room and moved the chair next to her bed. She was just laying there and his heart jumped in his chest. He had never wanted this for her, for them. LJ was right, his lifestyle had put her in that hospital bed. He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Little girl I need you to wake up. I'm lost without you. I can't take care of Kale and Evan by myself. I can't run the club without you. Baby, please wake up. I need you. I...I need you." He told her as he started to cry.

He knew he should be strong. He even knew that he should have gone home to his children. That didn't matter though as he looked at Aiden.

"I'm going to kill whoever it was that dared to hurt you. I'm going to make them pay little girl. I promise you that."
End Notes:
Feedback is a must! Lol
She's awake... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow! So sorry for the lack of updates but life happens. Please enjoy!

*6 years ago*


She laid as still as possible, her entire body frozen solid and tense as she heard soft thuds smack against loose gravel and sand. This was her third day laying in the same spot, holding the same position. The CIA was always fucking up their intelligence but she was used to it by now.


“Fucker’s taking forever to show himself.”


She let out a quiet sigh and felt her body relax as Massey flopped down beside her before covering himself with his camouflage netting again. She took her finger off the trigger, resting her cheek against the ground as she chuckled at Massey, “I know. MREs are fucking out and my damn stomach is growling!”


“Just think a year from now you’ll be back home. Somewhere where it’s not 120 degrees every damn day, home cooked meals that aren’t fucking packaged and dry as shit!” Massey said as he brought up his binoculars and searched for any sign of their target, “Able to piss in a bathroom and not in your pants for fear of missing your target!”


She laughed as she pressed her eye to the scope and watched the building 300 miles away from her, “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that!” She said with a laugh before cocking her head to the side, “W-W-Wait! Did you hear that?”


Massey cocked his head to the side to listen. If the situation hadn’t been so tense she would have laughed at him for resembling a curious dog. They kept quiet, too scared to move for fear of giving away their position. They could hear the light footsteps of someone climbing over the hill beside them.


“A woman?” Massey whispered.


She shook her head as they heard a soft voice, “A child.”


“Too heavy for a child.” Massey whispered as she shook her head again.


“AK-47 adds weight.”


“Maybe he’s a fat kid?” Massey whispered as she flipped him off.


“Kids are either starving or skinny around here, not fat.” She whispered as Massey let out a soft chuckle.


“Well…I’ll be damned. You turned into a mighty fine tracker!” He whispered as she glared at him.


She wanted to smack that shit-eating grin off his face as he reached between them and tried to smack her ass as she blocked him, “My man is going to kill you if he ever meets you.”


“Baby. He doesn’t need to know about us.”


“Shut the hell up,” she hissed, “you’re goin’ give away our cover.”


They both became silent as the child’s singing indicated that he was getting nearer to them. She closed her eyes taking even breaths as the child passed right in front of them. His large gun slung over his shoulder by a strap, the barrel dragging along the dirt covered ground. She thought they were in the clear when he kept walking but then Massey shifted a bit and she could feel the dread rising in her stomach as the child turned around.


The AK-47 that had once been dragging behind him now slung over his shoulder and in his hands. Her body tensed as she placed her finger on the trigger of her sniper rifle. Too many years in the military not allowing her to feel any emotion as she locked her target on the small boy.


‘Don’t do it. Put the gun down.’ She thought to herself as the little boy put his finger on the trigger of his gun and aimed at her and Massey. 


She knew he didn’t know where exactly they were but Massey’s moving around had given away their vicinity to some extent. She took a deep breath as time seemed to slow down. Just when she thought the young boy was going to turn around and leave them alone, Massey sneezed, she knew right then and there that she had to take him out. 


Her finger trembled as she placed it on the trigger. Her finger never shook. She took a deep breath, praying for forgiveness, before pulling the trigger and watched as the small boy fall to the ground. A deep sob tried to pull it’s way from the back of her throat but she shook it off as Massey got up from their hiding place.


She blinked back unshed tears as Massey pulled the young boy’s lifeless body to their hiding place and placed him next to her, covering the body with a part of their camouflage netting. She tried not to look over at the small boy’s opened eyes for fear that her nerves would get the best of her.

“Shit! Isn’t that our target?” Massey asked as he dodged under the netting and covered himself as a caravan drove up to the building they were watching.


“Looks like it.” She muttered as she brought her eye to the scope and lined up her shot.


She heard the helicopters before she saw them and she waited. She waited until her target stepped out of his humvee. She waited until the wind calmed down. She waited until the helicopters passed over her and Massey. She looked over at the young boy, wondering for a minute if anyone would miss him tonight. She wondered if he had a family or if he was an orphan like her.


“Aiden! Aiden! He’s right there out in the open!” Massey shouted as she was brought back to reality.


“Get ready to fucking run once those helicopters land.” She warned as he nodded.


She steadied her hands and prepared her body for the kick back on her sniper rifle before closing her eyes ad opening them slowly. Her body absorbed the kick back as she pulled the trigger and watched through the scope as their target fell to the ground, dead. She disassembled her sniper rifle in a hurry, tucking the pieces away in her rook sack as they waited for the fall out.


“Echo Charlie Bravo, position 2-4-5-6-9-2-1. Target is down. I repeat. Target is down.” Massey called out into their radio as she watched the group below them through her binoculars.


“Copy that position 2-4-5-6-9-2-1. Target has been confirmed. Rendezvous to position 5-6-3-8-5-7-1 for pick up. Radio silence will commence at 1900 Zulu Time. Echo Charlie Bravo out.” She heard over the radio.


*Present Time*


“So then Kale put his little cut on Evan. You should have seen it honey. It was adorable.” Justin said as he held onto Shift’s hand and gave it a squeeze when she didn’t respond.


He let out a deep sigh and ran his free hand over his face. He talked to her everyday. He slept beside her in his own hospital bed just in case she woke up but so far she hadn’t stirred at all. 


When she had first slipped into her coma he had been positive that she was going to wake up in a couple of days. Now that she had been lying in a coma for a couple of months his positivity was starting to diminish. He didn’t know if she was ever going to wake up and he needed her. 


“J, how’s it going today?” Lynsey asked as she walked into Shift’s hospital room.
His head turned towards the doorway as the cute blond walked in. His blue eyes watched her movement before shaking his head. The new club mama wasn’t worth the distraction. Shift had his heart. Shift would always have his heart…but he sure was lonely.


“I’m doing good Lyns. What brings you up here to see me?” He asked as her small hand made it’s way to his shoulder and gave him a light squeeze. 


He leaned into her touch, the guilt eating at him when he wanted more. 


It had been months since someone took care of him. Months since he felt a woman’s touch. He needed Aiden back. 


Before he slipped.


“Lynn sent me up here with some food for you. Teak wanted to know if there were any more updates too.” Lynsey explained as she dropped a brown bag of food on the small hospital table. 


“Well…Shift hasn’t stirred one bit. The doctors say everything is okay that she just needs time but it’s been months. I need her back. Right now!” He growled as he pushed his chair away from Shift’s hospital bed and took to pacing in front of the windows of her hospital room.


“I’m sure she’ll wake up soon. The doctors said she’s getting better. I’m sure they wouldn’t lie about something like that.” Lynsey explained as he continued to pace. 
He took another look at Shift, his Aiden, lying motionless in her hospital bed. LJ’s words ate at him everyday. It was his fault she was in that bed, unable to move. It was all his fault. She was only in this lifestyle because he couldn’t give it up. He had put her in danger. 


A kick from her bed caught his attention. He wondered if maybe he just imagined it all…until she kicked again. The monitors she was hooked up started beeping loudly as her breathing picked up in speed. 


“Lyns, get the doctor! NOW!” He shouted as he ran to Shift’s bedside. 


His eyes never left her as he gripped her hand in his. His free hand stroked her cheek, silently begging her to open her eyes. Every fiber in his being felt alive when her hand squeezed his. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*


“Lynn, you might want to get the kids ready. Shift just woke up at the hospital. She’s says she knows who shot her.” Trace stated as he ran into Lynn’s living room. 


Lynn looked up in surprise as she cradled a sleeping Evan in her arms.


She never expected Shift to wake up. She never wanted Shift to wake up. 
She had been dreading this moment all along. If Shift woke up and was actually able to finger the person who shot her then all of Lynn’s plans would be a waste. She had never wanted to hurt Shift, the bullet had been meant for her son. After all Shift was nothing without Justin, the club was nothing without Justin. Just like she was nothing without Paul. 


*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*


“Massey better fucking run! Once I get my hands on him he’s a dead man!” Justin shouted as Shift watched him pace in front of the windows of her hospital room. 


She watched as his long fingers ran through his short tendrils, noticing how his hair had grown since she last saw him. Her heart was aching for his touch but his anger was getting the best of him, hatred seething in his veins. 


“JT. Come here.” She whispered, her voice still foreign to her.


“He’s a fucking pussy! What the fuck was he thinking? He just signed his own death certificate!” Justin continued to rage as Shift drummed her fingers against the railing of her hospital bed.


“JT!” She shouted as loud as she could, wincing when her voice cracked.


“What, baby?” He asked as he rushed to her bedside and took hold of her hand.


“Nothing. I just wanted you beside me instead pacing over there. We’ll get to Massey but right now I just want to be with you. Climb into bed with me.” She pleaded as he let a crooked grin slide across his face. 


He climbed delicately into her hospital bed as she made room for him. His arms encircled around her waist as she dug her head into the crook of his neck. 


He had missed this.


She had missed this. 


He felt the guilt eating at his heart for even thinking for one second that someone else’s touch could replace hers. She had been fighting, trying to come back to him, to the club, to their children and he… he had been secretly wishing for someone else to comfort him.


But he wouldn’t anymore. She was awake now and he knew deep down that no one could ever replace her.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1150