Confused by Black Coffee
Past Featured StorySummary: Beyonce and Justin are on their last few days of tour when he finds out that his girlfriend is messing around with another man. He had thoughts before, but didn't want to believe it. When he makes it back home, he confronts her but she has an excuse. Later on, he begin to realize that he has some feelings for his former tour partner. Now leaving him in a position where he's confused and doesn't know who to be with.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 38452 Read: 175192 Published: Oct 09, 2008 Updated: Oct 09, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

2. Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

3. Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

4. Chapter 4 by Black Coffee

5. Chapter 5 by Black Coffee

6. Chapter 6 by Black Coffee

7. Chapter 7 by Black Coffee

8. Chapter 8 by Black Coffee

9. Chapter 9 by Black Coffee

10. Chapter 10 by Black Coffee

11. Chapter 11 by Black Coffee

12. Chapter 12 by Black Coffee

13. Chapter 13 by Black Coffee

14. Chapter 14 by Black Coffee

15. Chapter 15 by Black Coffee

16. Chapter 16 by Black Coffee

Chapter 1 by Black Coffee
"Oh no. Oh my god. Please don't tell me this is happening." Justin spoke in a state of shock as he burned a hole into the magazine his girlfriend was plastered all over. "She...please tell me this is NOT her." he looked away, gazing at his best friend, Trace. He sat there on the sofa, nodding his head to the music that blasted through his headphones.

"Yeah, it's her, man. Oh yeah, this shit is hot, man." he tossed the magazine on the table and took a seat by the window. Touring from city to city was beginning to tire him out, and not only that--the thousands of women screaming in his ear didn't make things any better. Now seeing his girlfriend on a magazine all hugged up on a man wasn't making his day at all. The bad thing about it, he would usually yell in her face when something like this came up, but it was impossible to. They were thousands of miles away and the only way he could reach her is by phone. Which he knew wouldn't have been too much of a good idea. All she would do is hang up on him. "I told you to dump that girl a long time ago, but nooo you never wanna listen to me. So, it's all your fault." he lowered his eyes at him while crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know, Trace. Best friends are supposed to comfort their friends, not rub their problems in their face." he looked away, gazing out the window. "I just wish his fat ass would hurry so we can leave." he referred to the driver who stopped to get something to eat.

"Finally..." he looked away, watching as Beyonce stepped up on the bus with a bag of food. "...I can eat." she took a seat in front of him, and begin removing the contents from her bag. "Mmm." she moaned, taking a bite out of her burger. "You know, this is really good." she spoke through a mouthful of food. Justin sat there, flashing her a disgusted look. She locked eyes with his, noticing the look on his face. "What? Want some?" she asked, holding her fries out.

"No thanks." he looked away, gazing back out the window. "Now what?" he kept his eyes on the driver who was talking to a bystander located outside of the restaurant. "What the hell is he doing? Damnit!" he pulled the window up and poked his head out. "Nigel, could you hurry it up? I'm tired of sleeping on this damn bus. I WANT A HOTEL ROOMMM!!!" he shouted.

"Damn, Randall. What's your problem? All of a sudden, you're this...big beast." she mentioned.

"Please, don't start with me now. You're always buttin' in people's business." he spoke, agitatedly.

"Well excuse me." she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Hey, Trace! What are you listening to?" she looked down, instantly focusing in on a magazine sitting beside her. "Hmm, what's this?" she read the heading, her eyes instantly widening. "Ooooohhhhh. Ooh ooh oooohhhh. Look, Randall." she held the magazine up for him to see. "You saw this, right?" he flipped the bird at her. "Ugh, alright you know what? I'm gonna go somewhere else and eat, because...you are just getting on my last nerves. I swear..." she stood up, grabbing her food. "...you're worse than a girl." she ambled towards the back area of the bus.
____________

Three hours later (9:45 p.m.)

They had finally made it to the nearest hotel and checked in. Beyonce drug her luggage down the hall where her suite was located. "Damn." she paused, taking a deep breath before proceeding down the hall. "This is tiring."

"Need some help?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at a familiar guy heading her way.

"Ugh, what do you want, Randall? You don't normally offer to help me out." she continued down the hall.

"Well, I see you struggling with those measly little suitcases so I just thought I'd lend a hand." he rubbed in.

"Okay, very funny. Well you know what? I don't need your help. My room is just a few doors away from here." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Aight, fine. Just thought I'd help since my room is right here...by yours." he slid the card in the slot and pulled the door open. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow. Later."

"Whatever." she mumbled, slowly sliding her card in the slot, and unlocking the door. She stepped in the room and flipped the light switch on. The first thing that caught her eye was the enormous bed located in the center of the room. "Oh great. Just what I need." she sat her luggage by the door, closing it behind her. "This room is exactly what I'd been praying for." she turned, falling flat on the bed. "Mmmm yes." a thought instantly came to mind. "Jacuzzi! I gotta go check out the Jacuzzi." she stood up, quickly pulling out her suitcase for a bikini.

Minutes later

She stepped out on the patio located on the first floor, smiling to herself. It was empty. And there was only THREE people sitting around, relaxing. "Now this is what I'm talking about." she sat her towel on a resting chair, quickly making her way towards the Jacuzzi. "Jacuzzi here I come." she leisurely stepped in, adjusting to the water before sitting completely in. "Mmm." she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the warm, bubbly water.

"You wanna tell me who was on that magazine?" Justin spoke to his girlfriend over the phone. "No...I saw what I saw and...no. Brit, I just...I don't know what to think anymore. First, these men are showing up at the house claiming that they're your friend. Now this? What are you trying to pull here?" he stepped out on the balcony, his eyes slowly roaming his surroundings. "Well...not necessarily. Britney...no! For the thousandth time..." he looked away, his eyes slowly focusing on a familiar woman sitting in the Jacuzzi. "Huh? Wh...what? Oh no, I was just...my mind wandered off. Well listen, I'll talk about this with you tomorrow. You just answer the phone when I call. Yeah, bye." he turned the phone off, never taking his eyes off the creature. "What the hell..."

"Mind if I join you?" Beyonce quickly looked up, gazing at Trace who sunk in the Jacuzzi.

"Oh, no I don't mind." she smiled sincerely. "So, what are you still doing up? Isn't it past your bed time?" she joked.

"Very funny. Actually, I was watching TV in my room when I saw this pool commercial. It had a Jacuzzi and everything, so..." she shook her head pathetically.

"You can't come up with a better excuse than that? Just say it! You wanted to chill with me." he held his head down, blushing slyly.

"Alright, I guess you caught me." she chuckled softly.

"Hey." they both looked away, watching as Justin sunk in the Jacuzzi.

"Just great. You." she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Well hello to you too. Any way...I hopped in so I could hang out with my good friend, Trace." he explained.

"Mmm hmm." she held her head down, paying most of her attention to the bubbly water.

"Jay, I saw this cute chick. She was so hot, man. And I KNOW you would've wanted her." he mentioned. "She's next door to me."

"Oh, well that's good news for you, but not for me. I'm neighbors with Beyonce." he spoke, less enthusiast.

"Okay, I would appreciate it if you'd stop it right there. Don't forget I'm here." she warned. "I'm tired of this Jacuzzi. I'm gonna take a dip." she stepped out of the Jacuzzi and headed towards the pool. They both kept their eyes on her, watching as her butt swayed from side to side with every step she took.

"Damn." Trace mumbled. "Now that is a nice piece of ass right there." he rolled his eyes, and looked away.

"Whatever."
Chapter 2 by Black Coffee
The very next day, the crew all headed to a nearby breakfast bar. "Shit. My feet are killing me and I am getting a headache from this tour. I wish it would end." Beyonce spoke on her cell phone as she ambled down the hall with Adrienne, her stylist. "Yeah, that's what I planned on doing, but...I dunno. Hey, Adrienne, you think I should turn back around and change into a more comfortable outfit?" she gazed at the jean set she wore.

"What's wrong with the jeans? I think they're nice." she shrugged her shoulders and looked away.

"Alright, if you think they're nice, then I'll keep it on. But any way, after tour I'm going shopping for more clothes because it feels like my ass is just...getting out there. Ahahaha. Shut up. Hahaha. No that's not it. Mmm hmm and you should know? Hey..." she leaned in towards Adrienne. "She says that I'm getting fucked too much from behind. THAT'S why my ass is growing so much. Ahahahaha!!!"

"It's true." she quickly looked away, gazing at a familiar guy who walked pass them. "The doggy style tends to make a girl's ass grow." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I don't remember you being in this conversation, Randall." she shook her head pathetically. "I'm really getting tired of his shit. He's always bothering me for some reason."

"That's because he likes you."

"Pisshh. Yeah right."

"I'm serious. He likes you. And believe me when I say it. He has the hots for you. A guy who constantly aggravates a woman is in loveeee. Ahahaha."

"Alright, Adrienne. I'm starting to get annoyed by you." she chuckled softly.

They had finally made it to the restaurant and took a seat at a round table. "Beyonce, guess who's looking at you." she looked up, locking eyes with hers. "Look..." she looked away, gazing at the specific guy who had his eyes on her. When they met eye contact, he quickly looked away. "Ahaha you saw that? Hahaha. I told you." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. He's just...weird." she held her head down as she fiddled with her finger nails. "You know, I'm thinking about getting a tattoo around my ankle. I don't know what. But that's an area I have in mind."

"Cool."

"What's wrong with you?" Trace spoke to Justin from across the table. "You look really down."

"I dunno. I guess...my life isn't going the way I planned it." he looked away, locking eyes with Beyonce's. She rolled her eyes and looked away, gazing out of the window. "Any way..." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "Britney...I know she's cheating on me. I just need more evidence before I actually...make the next move."

"What other evidence do you need? You saw the picture. She..."

"That's not enough. It could've been a friend or something. I mean, you know how the press handle things. And besides, they were hugging. I see if they were kissing, then that would've been a different story." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "But any way, off that subject. So what about you, dude? Did you get that girl's number? You know, your neighbor. Hahaha."

"No. I just saw her and that was it. We never spoke." he gazed in on Beyonce who at the time was chatting with her stylist. "I tell you what. I'll hook up with Beyonce and you can hook up with Adrienne. We can have a little party of our own."

"Yeah right. You're...you're really funny. Hahaha."

"I'm serious. It's okay for Britney to fool around behind your back so why not do the same to her? Trust me, you'll start feeling good about yourself. Believe what I say. Just...go over there and...ask her out. Tell her you're having this lil' party or something."

"NO! Are you insane?! I mean, look at her. She's too spiritual. And those beads around her neck. It's like she does some type of voodoo." he shivered at the thought. "It kinda freaks me out."

"Alright. Let's switch. I'll take Adrienne and you take Beyonce." his eyes shot wide open.

"No, dude. Now you know that's just...really insane there. I mean...she's out of my league. And...she already have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend too. So..."

"Nonsense. Britney's cheating on you and I can tell you that for sure. Just...stop being a coward and go over there. You're good with the ladies so..."

"But..." he gazed at her, debating on whether to do it or not. "You sure about this? I will start feeling good about myself?"

"Yep." he nodded. "Most definitely. Now go!"

"Aight, I'm going." he stood up, hesitantly heading towards their table. "Um, ahem." he cleared his throat, getting their attention. "Hey, um...do you mind if I...sit here?" he referred to the empty space located by her. She flashed him an awkward look.

"I...I guess not." she moved over, allowing him to take a seat beside her.

"So...what are you beautiful ladies talking about?" they both flashed him confused looks. For one, he never been this nice towards them. He would always say something smart instead.

"Talking. That's what we're doing. What do you want?" she spoke with attitude.

"I just wanna talk to you. If that's possible." she eyed him down in skeptic. "Is it?" he bit the bottom of his lip teasingly.

"Okay, what is this really about? Since when did you want to hold a conversation with me?"

"Aight, I'll be straight with you. I was having this lil'...party of my own in my suite tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?" a smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Oh, ahahaha. You gotta be kiddin' me, right? Are you trying to set a fuck date with me?" he licked his lips, slowly trailing his eyes down her figure.

"Maybe, maybe not. So what's it gonna be?" he spoke in the sexiest tone. Her smile slowly faded when she noticed how serious he was.

"You're not joking, are you? Oh my god. He's actually being serious."

"As a heartbeat. Now you either say yes or...tell me to fuck off."

"Hmm..." her eyes slowly roamed his body, slowly stopping at his jeans. "And what about Britney? How will she handle it?"

"You're worrying about the wrong thing here, baby girl. The only thing you need to be concerned about is if you can handle it." those exact words made her heart flutter. "If you can handle it...meet me at my suite around eight. See ya' soon." he stood up and headed back to his table.

"Oh my gawddddd. I know he just didn't..." Adrienne spoke dreamy like. "Did you see that?" they both kept their eyes on him, especially Beyonce. She was thinking about her decision, but felt a little awkward about it. Her and Justin? Now that thought never came to mind.
Chapter 3 by Black Coffee
Later on that day around eight...

"I'll see you later, girl." Beyonce spoke to Adrienne as she stepped off the elevator. She ambled towards her suite a few doors down instantly focusing in on a guy who exited his room. He spoke on a cell phone while heading her direction, finally meeting eye contact with her. "Well if it isn't Randall sneaking out past his bed time." she joked.

"Hey, let me call you back. Mmm hmm okay. Bye." he turned his phone off, slowly looking up to peer in her eyes.

"Do I find something amusing, Miss Knowles?" he referred to the smirk she held on her face.

"As a matter-of-fact, you do. I noticed you were leaving your hotel room past your bed time. You know we're supposed to be in by eight." she glimpsed at her watch. "It's eight-ten now."

"I haven't noticed. Actually, I was heading to the vending machine. You still up for tonight?" he asked, licking his lips teasingly. "Or have you chickened out?"

"Pisshh, boy please. Beyonce never chickens out. Especially not over a white boy. No offense. They just never seem to satisfy lil' ole me." she spoke, resting her hand on her hip.

"None taken. And I understand where you're coming from. You just haven't been picking out the right ones." he took a few steps towards her. "Justin is wayyy different compared to those other "white boys." And I speak from experience." her eyes lit up interestingly.

"Ohhh so you've slept with a black woman before?"

"More than one." his eyes trailed down her figure. "And I must say, I liked what I tasted. Maybe it'll be the same with you." she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry to bust your bubble, but...you can't handle me." she spoke surely. "And I know this for a fact."

"And how should you know? Have you tried me before? Huh?" he moved in closer to her. "Have you..." he leaned in, whispering the rest in her ear. "Hmm?" she gulped down, slowly breaking the eye contact with him. "Just like I said, you if can handle it...meet me in my room."

"I just don't understand. Why all of a sudden you wanna sleep with me. I thought I wasn't your type. I..."

"Don't get me wrong, but...it sounds like you're trying to come up with some excuses. So, I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead. See you tomorrow." he turned, and proceeded down the hall.

"Shit." she mumbled underneath her breath. It wasn't like she didn't want to do it. Everything just didn't feel right. First he's pulling some joke on her, then he's trying to lower her into bed? It just didn't sound right at all. But then again, it wasn't like she was going to lose anything. "Wait!" he froze, slowly turning to face her. "Um..." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "Meet you at your suite in five?" a smirk slowly formed upon his lips.

"Sure. See you then." he nodded and continued down the hall.

"Oh my goddd. What am I doing?" she whispered on her way to her suite. "Is this really what I wanna do? I mean..." she nibbled on her bottom lip in nervousness. "What if this is a bad idea." she unlocked the door and entered the suite. "What if...he's terrible in bed? Oh lord." she fell face first on the bed. "I'm so confuseddddd."

Ten minutes later

"Alright, just relax. Take a deep breath." she stood in front of Justin's suite, fiddling with her fingers nervously. "I mean, there is still time to turn around." she chewed on her inner lip. "Why am I such a coward? This is Justin for christ's sake. He's a nobody." she closed her eyes, and released a soft sigh. "Okay, here it goes." she reached out, knocking three times on the door. "Jesus...what am I doing? I..." the door flew open and a familiar guy stood there. He wore only a pair of thin fabric boxers and his body glimmered with oil. This was actually the FIRST time in years she had EVER seen him look this good. Was she maybe dreaming or something? "I uh...I..." she stammered, keeping her eyes on his perfectly shaped figure. Why was she acting as if this was the first time she saw a half naked man before?

"Hey. Come in." he stood aside, allowing her to enter the room. She took baby steps inside, gazing around in skeptic. There were candles lit everywhere and soft music playing.

What the hell has she gotten herself into?

"Nice suite. A lil'...bigger than mine." she turned, being startled by his close appearance. Why was he all up on me?

"That's the way I like 'em." he spoke, eying her figure. "What about you? How do you like yours? Small...or big?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips. She definitely KNEW what he meant by that.

"Very funny, Randall. Why don't you just COME out and say it. Come on. Say it." two can play this game. "If you asked me..." she moved in closer to him. "...I like mine large."

"You do?" he watched as she trailed her index finger down his masculine chest. "You know what I noticed a few days ago?" she locked eyes with his.

"What?" he leaned in closer to her ear.

"You have a nice ass." those exact words made a chill run down her spine. "And there's something else I've noticed." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. "You're a tease."

"Haha. I'm not a tease."

"You could've fooled me." her smile slowly faded. "But then again, you're probably not." he scrutinized her luscious lips closely. "There's only ONE way to find out."

"You know what I've noticed? You're a good for nothing loser. You only care about one thing."

"Oh yeah. And what's that?" she placed her hands on her hips in attitude.

"You're so pathetic. I don't even know why I agreed to do this. Then again, I still have time to change my mind, now do I?"

"You sure do. And don't think I'm gonna beg for it, because I never beg. There's more fish in the sea. And trust me, I catch mine." he trailed his eyes down her figure. "You think you're all that. So...stuck up and into yourself. You're not the shit."

"Yeah well, you're not the shit either. Just a "wanna be black" white boy. I'm outta here." she brushed pass him, heading straight for the door.

"Fine. Don't let the door hit you on your way out." for some reason, he really got to her. And she didn't understand why, because no man had ever gotten under her skin. Was it because she actually had feelings for this guy, she just didn't want to believe it? She didn't understand what it was.

"You know what?" she turned to face him. "You're gonna get enough of tryin' me." she spoke, walking up towards him. "I swear to g..." she trailed off, noticing the look on his face. It was this serious, but intimate look. It looked as if he wanted her. "Oh my god." she held her head down, in a state of shock. "Nooooo." she whined. "I...I gotta go." she turned, quickly rushing towards the door.

"Beyonce?!" she reached out for the door, instantly feeling a hand grasp her arm. "Hey..." she hesitantly turned to face him. "You want me." she looked up, flashing him an absurd look.

"Excuse me? That's non..."

"Stop denying it. I saw how you looked at me." she gulped down, slowly looking away as her mind wandered off. "Just say the word, and I'll take it from there."

"What word? Listen to yourself. Why would I want you? I mean...you're immature and...just plain unattractive. You're..."

"Say it!" he cut her off. "I know you want me. So stop denying it before I get pissed off." he warned. "And trust me, you wouldn't like that side of me." she peered in his eyes as she debated on whether to tell him the truth. She was afraid. Afraid of how things would end up. "When I opened that door, the first thing I noticed was your reactions towards me. You looked at me as if you've never seen a man before. And frankly, that tells me that you're diggin' me one way or another. So stop resisting. You know why I call you in here." he trailed his hand down her back, instantly gripping her butt and pushing her closer to him. "You wanna see how it would feel moving inside you, don't you?" he spoke in her ear. "You want me to taste your sweetness, now don't you?" she gulped down, slowly feeling herself give in. "You want me to fuck the woman out of you, now say it's true." she closed her eyes as she felt his warm tongue trail down her neck. "Just say the word." he roamed his hand up her inner thigh, swiftly pushing her thong aside and rubbing the wet area between her legs. A soft moan escaped her lips. "Say it." he repeated, continuously rubbing her intensively. He could feel her getting even wetter and wetter by the seconds. Right then, he knew that she wanted it. "Say the word."

"Y...Yes." she forcefully blurted out. "Yes. I..." she gulped down hard. "I want you to fuck the woman out of me." he chortled deeply.

"That'll girl." he kissed her neck sweetly. "Touch it." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. "Go on, touch it." he swiftly plunged two fingers into her hot center.

"Mmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure.

"Touch it." she snuck her hand in his boxers, quickly grabbing a hold to his rock. A soft groan escaped his lips. "Now stroke it." why the hell was she acting as if she was a beginner at this? Of coarse she knew the next step.

She begin stroking him, feeling him hardening even more. "Like that?" she whispered.

"Damn right." he picked her up and carried her over to the bed, carefully laying her on her back. He hovered on top of her, slowly meeting lips with hers. "Mmm." she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting desperately to feel him. "I wanna hear you scream." she could feel his shaft pulsating against her thigh.

"Fuck me...now." she rubbed herself teasingly, on turning him on even more.

"Hmm, you sure do know how to start the mood." he gripped his shaft, rubbing her with the head of his penis. "I'm gonna make this a night to remember." with one swift movement, he plunged all that he had into her. She arched her back, releasing a loud whimper.

"Ohhhh Jusssstinnnnnnnn..."
___________

The next day (9:34 a.m.)

"Boy, I am so whooped." Beyonce spoke, looking at herself in the pocket mirror she held. "I feel so drained out for some apparent reason." her and Adrienne both ambled down the hall towards the elevators.

"Well you should be. I mean, you were out all night." she smirked.

"I guess you're right. I'm really hungry though."

"I guess partying can do that to ya'." it maybe could have, but she knew the real reason why she was feeling so tired and hungry. And only her and Justin would know.

She happened to look up, gazing at a familiar guy heading their direction with a friend. "Oh my god, there he is." she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"You know, you've been acting really weird lately. When do you start getting excited when they come around? You act as if you're the fan. Hahaha." he locked eyes with hers, smiling sincerely.

"Hey." he spoke the first word.

"Hi." she responded, blushing massively.

"Where are you guys headin'?" Trace struck a conversation. Beyonce and Justin seemed to be in their own little world. She couldn't stop looking at him and he couldn't stop looking at her. It was like they were drawn to each other.

"We were headin' to the breakfast bar downstairs. As soon as Bee is ready." she continued eying him down as if he was the sexiest man alive. He licked his lips, slowly trailing his eyes down her figure.

"Wanna chill with me?" he spoke softly.

"Sure." she attached her arm around his as they ambled down the hall.

"What the..." Trace stared in complete confusion. "What the hell is going on? Jay, man...I thought we were checkin' out the town."

"Later!" he shouted back.

"You're not going to break..."

"Later!" she shouted back.

"What the hell is going on?" they both spoke in unison.
Chapter 4 by Black Coffee
Adrienne banged on the hotel door. "Beyonce?! Open up!" she continued knocking on the door. "Bee?!" the door flew open revealing a familiar woman. "Girl, what's your problem? Do you have any idea what time it is?" she took a glimpse at her watch. "It's been seven hours. We haven't even finished our duties. You have an interview at five and..."

"Relax. I haven't forgotten if that's your concern." Justin ambled towards the door in a jean outfit.

"Hey. What's goin' on?" he looked over her shoulder to gaze at Adrienne. "Oh hey. Wassup?" she shook her head.

"Nothing. Just...trying to warn your little friend over here about her schedule..." she rolled her eyes.

"I told you I haven't forgotten." she looked over her shoulder to gaze at him. "I'm gonna go. We're still on for dinner, right?" he nodded.

"Yeah." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly.

"Gonna miss me?" she spoke softly. A smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"Yeah. Gonna miss me?" she nodded, slowly leaning in to kiss him. "I'll see you at eight." she turned, gazing at the confused Adrienne. She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Did I miss something?"

"Ugh, no. Now come on." she grasped her arm, pulling her along. "Byeeee." she waved at Justin. He stood there, leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Call me when you get a chance!" he shouted. She kept her eyes on him, nearly bumping into someone.

"Oh..." she quickly turned, gazing in a pair of dark brown eyes. "Britney?" she stood there in shock. What the hell was she doing there? "Um..." she looked back to gaze at Justin who also stood there with a surprised look on his face.

"Hello, Beyonce." she peered in her eyes. "How's everything?"

"Um..." she forced a smile on her face. "Everything's fine. I was just headin' to an interview." she nodded with a smile. "What about you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh...well since I was in town, I decided to pay my boyfriend a visit. I'll be gone tomorrow evening so I wanna try and spend as much time with him as possible." she explained.

"Oh well..." she looked away, gazing at a familiar guy.

"Justin?" she spoke excitedly. "Hey, baby." she ran towards him with her arms out. "I missed you." she wrapped her arms around him, slowly meeting lips with his.

"Ugh." Beyonce rolled her eyes and looked away. "I can't stand her. She's so phony. Cheatin' ass."

"Well...what can you say? She's what floats his boat. Come on. We have an interview to attend." she ambled down the hall. Beyonce stood there, looking back at the two. She watched as they entered the room and closed the door.

"Damn." she mumbled, all of a sudden feeling nothing but jealousy.
____________

Around five o'clock...

"So, what about you? Is there a special person in your life?" she crossed her leg over the other.

"No, not at the moment, but..."

"What about you and Justin? How's the tour going so far?" she bit the bottom of her lip in thought, debating on whether to tell them the truth. Did they deserve the truth, she thought.

"Well, everything is going good so far. We have another week left before we wrap things up. Um, Justin...he's a really nice guy. Very quiet and keeps to himself when you first meet him, but after a while he'll loosen up. THAT'S if he's comfortable with you. Haha."

"I see." he nodded. "Well, miss Knowles...I wanna clear up this rumor going around about you two." her eyebrows lifted up in questioning.

"Really? What type of rumor?"

"You see..." he sat up in his seat. "...half of this room think you two are dating." her eyes lit up in surprise.

"You serious? Oh my god." she gazed out at the audience. "Why do you guys think that? I mean, is it like...do we throw hints or something?"

"Ahaha, sorta. You both always end up talking about one another during an interview. Last time I had mister Timberlake here, he kept mentioning your ass. Haha." she gasped. "We all know he likes junk in the trunk."

"I can't believe him." she shook her head pathetically. "Well...that's men for ya'. You have to try and ignore them. No offense."

"None taken."

After a while (6:45 p.m.)

Beyonce and Adrienne both ambled down the hall towards their suites. "I am so friggin' pissed. I can't believe she showed up." she gazed at her face in the pocket mirror she held.

"Who? Britney? Girl, you confuse me sometimes. Seriously. I mean, why are you hatin' on Britney all of a sudden? You never used to. You used to think they were a cute couple. But now...you're really losing it. Are you guys perhaps...seeing each other or something?" she gawked her direction, flashing her an absurd look.

"What?!" she snapped.

"Don't mean to offend you. I'm just saying. I mean...earlier you guys kissed and..."

"Look, you're worrying about the wrong thing. And for your info, we are not dating." she spoke with attitude.

"Well, my bad. Don't have a cow about it." she slid her card in the key slot. "I'm gonna call it a night. See you tomorrow." she entered the room, closing the door behind her.

"Damnit. Ugh, maybe I am losing it." she mumbled on her way to her suite. "Where's my damn key?" she dug through her purse for the item. "Oh my god. My key..." she trailed off, realizing where she left it. "Shit." her eyes automatically gazed in on Justin's suite. "How the hell could I have left it in there?" she didn't want to interrupt him, especially if his girlfriend was with him. They could've been doing something. Something intimate. "Fuck it." she reached up, knocking three times on the door. A few seconds later, the door flew open revealing a familiar woman. "Britney? Hey, um...I need to talk to Justin for a minute."

"Oh, sure. Jay?" he stood up, ambling towards the door. "Beyonce wants to talk to you." he locked eyes with hers.

"Hey um..." she gazed at Britney who stood against the door, keeping her eyes on her. "I uh..." she hesitated, unaware of how she would take it. "I may have left the key to my suite in here." Britney gazed in on Justin.

"Your key? Why would it be in here?" she held her head down, brushing a few strains of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"I'll go check." he turned, walking away.

"Hmm so..." she leaned against the door, crossing her arms over her chest. "You were in here earlier?" she nodded.

"Yeah. We were going over a song that he wrote." she lied.

"Oh..."

"Here it is." he handed her the card.

"Thank you. Sorry to have interrupted you guys in whatever you were doing, but I couldn't get in my room without this. Thanks." she turned, walking up to her door. He kept his eyes on her, watching as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. "Damnit." she leaned against the door and closed her eyes. She didn't know what to do. First, she's finally getting along perfectly with him, then the jealous girlfriend pops up. "What a perfect day." she spoke sarcastically, instantly being startled by a knock on the door. "Oh..." she turned, slowly yanking the door open.

"Hey." Justin stood there with his hands in his pockets. "Um, I was wondering if you were still interested in going to dinner with me?" she flashed him a pathetic look.

"And what about Britney? Did you forget about her?" she spoke, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No. She was coming with us." her head jerked back appallingly.

"Oh okay. I see where this is going. You actually THINK I'm gonna join you two for dinner and watch you guys make out all night? I don't think so. Besides, I didn't like the look she gave me when she found out I was in your suite. I could've pimped slapped her right then and there."

"Beyonce..." he looked back to make sure no one was in sight. "Listen..." he entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"What the hell are you doing? Have you forgotten she's just a door away..."

"Look, I don't care whether you like her or not. I want you go to. We planned this before she came so we're gonna stick to it. Get dressed. Meet me at my suite in thirty minutes." she watched as he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Thirty minutes later

Beyonce stood in front of Justin's suite, not sure if she should back away. She knew this was a bad idea, but she still decided to go. "Here it goes." she knocked on the door, waiting patiently for an answer. Finally, the door flew open and Britney stood there.

"Oh...it's you."

"Hey, Bee." she gazed in on Justin. "Ready?" he stepped out of the room, quickly trailing his eyes down her figure. By the look on his face, she could tell he liked the way she looked. "Um, well I guess we should be headin' out." he grasped Britney's hand as they all ambled down the hall.

"So, have you two become friends or something?" she broke the silence between them.

"Actually, we were always friends. I was just as close to him as you were." she spoke smartly.

"Oh...I see." they stepped on the elevator. "I didn't know that." she stood a few feet away from them, keeping her eyes on her surroundings the whole time. The last thing she would want to do is give him some eye contact when his girlfriend was around.

Finally, the elevator had stopped and the two double doors slid open. "Thank God. It felt like I was about to suffocate." she stepped off the elevator and ambled towards the exit of the building.

"Baby, you sure about this? Why couldn't we have gone ourselves?" she overheard Britney whispering to him.

"You know..." she turned to face them. "Maybe she's right. I think you two would be better off going without me. I'll see you later." she brushed pass them, heading the opposite direction.

"Wait, Beyonce..." he followed behind her. She stepped on the elevator and pressed the button to her floor. "Wait." he ran on the elevator before the doors could close on him. "Listen to me..."

"Just stop!" she snapped. "No matter what you say, it won't talk me into going. I refuse to be around someone who has nothing but envy for me." he reached out, pulling the stop button.

"Look..." he stood in front of her. "Just come with us. This once." she locked eyes with his.

"And why is it so important that I go? I mean, you haven't seen her for months. You should be TRYING to spend as much time with her...alone that is. Why would you want someone tagging along? It gets annoying after a while."

"No it doesn't." he licked his lips, surveying her closely. "I want you to go." she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip.

"Not even for me?" he rested one hand on the wall, blocking one side of her. "Bee?"

"What?" she gawked his direction, watching as he slowly leaned in to meet lips with hers. She slowly begin to calm down, feeling her knees weaken at the touch of his satin lips brushing up against hers. "Come with us."

"No." she breathed between his lips.

"Please." he trailed his hand up her thigh, resting it on her butt. "Mmm." he groaned deeply, ravaging her desperately. She swiftly backed him up against the wall, sucking tenderly on his bottom lip.

"You want me to go?" she spoke softly.

"Yes." he gripped her butt, pushing her up against him.

"Okay. But after you get rid of your girlfriend. Other than that..." she backed away from him. "...we can't see each other anymore." she reached out, releasing the stop button.

"What? But..."

"I'm sorry, but it has to be this way. I refuse to be the other woman." when the double doors slid open, she stepped out of the elevator and headed down the hall, leaving him there absentminded.
Chapter 5 by Black Coffee
Two days later (9:23 a.m.)

Beyonce ambled down the hall that led to the elevators. She was tired and hungry. Luckily she had four more days 'til the tour was over. She was going to go home and sleep. Something she couldn't do while she was on tour.

"Bee?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Adrienne. "Wait up!" she jogged up behind her. "Where are you going? I tried calling your line but no one would answer." they proceeded down the hall.

"I was sleeping." she reached out, pressing the down button to the elevator.

"You okay? You don't look too happy." she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. The last thing she would want is for Adrienne to know about her and Justin.

"I'm fine. Tired, and hungry. I just wanna sleep. I'm tired of Justin, and performing. All of it is just starting to get to me. Seriously, and I can't even remember the last time..."

"Okay. Pause right there." she interrupted. "Justin? You're tired of Justin?" the doors to the elevator slid open, revealing two familiar people. She looked up, peering directly into his eyes.

"Ummm..." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "I think we're gonna take the next one."

"You sure?" he asked. "There's plenty of room for..."

"Yeah, I'm sure." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip. Adrienne stood there with a confused look on her face.

"Beyonce, I don't know what's going on with you, but..." she leaned against the wall, waiting for the next available elevator. "...I'm really concerned about you. You haven't been yourself lately."

"Well you don't have to be concerned because I'm fine." she assured. "Just like I said. I'm tired of touring and I just wanna fucking go home!" she rolled her eyes and looked away.


"Is it...that time of the month or something?" a smirk slowly formed across her lips. "You've been very moody."

"No. I just..." she hesitated. "Adrienne, have you ever been in a situation where you're attracted to this certain guy, and he's also attracted to you, BUT he has a girlfriend so..."

"Nope." she interrupted. "Never experienced it." she shook her head pathetically.

"That figured." Minutes later, they made it to the first floor where the restaurant was located. After ordering their food, they took a seat at one of the round tables located by the window. "I am starving."

"Beyonce, I have to tell you something." Adrienne whispered. "You promise not to tell anyone, right?"

"Of coarse." she bit into her sausage muffin.

"A few days ago, Trace and I..." she hesitated. "Well um, he came to my room and..." Beyonce's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god." she held a shocked look. "No you didn't." she blushed slyly.

"Well..."

"Naughty girl. Ahahaha." she broke out laughing. "How was it?" she asked interestingly.

"It was great." she spoke with a massive smile. "We did it that whole night." she shook her head, still in a state of astound.

"I can't believe you're just now telling me this. Bad girl." she happened to look away, automatically locking eyes with a familiar guy. He sat a few tables away from them with his annoying girlfriend. "Um..." her smile slowly faded. "I um, I also have something to confess." she met eye contact with Adrienne. "Justin and I...we also slept together." her eyes shot wide open.

"What?!"

"Shhhh. Lower your voice." she warned, quickly scanning the few people in the restaurant to make sure no one heard them.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this. Seriously, I mean...you guys are like the total opposite of each other and..."

"I know, but..." she brushed a few strains of hair behind her ear. "That night when we made love...I saw another side of him. I never thought making love with Justin would feel so damn good."

"Oh...my...god." she shook her head pathetically. "I still can't believe it." she took another bite out of her muffin. "Do you regret it?"

"At the time, no. But, I'm starting to. Ever since Britney came around." she glimpsed at the two. At the time, they were talking and laughing with each other. "I dunno. He seems to be really into her. I think I'm just gonna lay off for a while. I won't talk to him and...the same for him. Besides, I think it's best that way." she took a sip of her orange juice. "I was actually starting to believe that night was more than a one night stand, but I was wrong. That's exactly what it was. A fling." she paused. "I thought he felt something for me. I was such a fool to fall for it. I mean, he's Justin Timberlake. The guy who can't even stay with one woman, except for his ex-mouseketeer lover over there." she rolled her eyes and looked away. "I don't even feel like eating anymore. Excuse me." she stood up, quickly rushing towards the restrooms.

Justin looked away, watching as Beyonce quickly entered the restroom. I hope she's okay, he thought.
_____________

12:23 p.m. (That afternoon)

Justin laid a towel on the sand and took a seat. "It's so hot out." Britney sat her bag down, and begin peeling away at her clothes, finally revealing a two piece bikini set. "I'm gonna hop in. But first..." she handed him a bottle of suntan lotion. "Please." she laid down on her stomach and closed her eyes. He leisurely poured a certain amount of lotion into the palm of his hand and begin massaging it in. A soft moan escaped her lips. "You know, I've missed you so much." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly as he kept his eyes on her the whole time.

"I missed you too." he leaned in, kissing her back sweetly. "When does your flight leave?"

"At seven." after applying some lotion all over her back area, she rolled over, laying flat on her back. "Wanna do something before I leave?" she spoke teasingly.

"Like what?" he rubbed some lotion all over her stomach and thighs.

"Well, I was thinking..." she sat up. "...we haven't...you know..." she leaned in, kissing his neck. "I missed your touch." he licked his lips. "It's been months now. You should have plenty of energy." a thought had just came to him. That night with him and Beyonce. How could he ever forget that night? "Something wrong?" he quickly locked eyes with hers.

"Ummm, no. I was just thinking about a few things." he scrutinized her closely. "How do you feel about me?" she chuckled softly.

"Now you should know the answer to that already." her smile slowly faded when she noticed the look on his face. "I love you." he peered deeply in her eyes.

"How much?" he asked. "You love me enough not to tell me the truth?" she held a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"If you cheated on me...would you tell me?" she held her head down, feeling a little nervous all of a sudden. "That's what I meant. If you really love me, you wouldn't keep secrets from me."

"You're right. Um..." she gulped down, slowly lifting her head to gaze in his eyes. "I..." she hesitated. "I slept with another guy." he felt his heart sink in his chest.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." she apologized, feeling the tears build up in her system. "I was sexually frustrated and...you weren't there. I...I needed to feel your touch."

"So you couldn't wait? Damnit, Britney!" he looked away, trying hard to hold in his emotions.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." she wrapped her arms around his neck as she cried on his shoulder. "Please don't be mad at me." he hesitantly reached up, placing his hand on her back. "What I did meant nothing. You're the one I love." he skimmed her back soothingly.

"It's okay." he assured. Why was he taking it so well? Was it because he expected something like this from her? Besides, Trace tried warning him, but all he did was laugh in his face. "Why did you lie to me over the phone?" she pulled away to gaze in his eyes.

"I was afraid of losing you." she sniffled inaudibly. "Please give me a chance to explain everything. Please." he held his head down as he thought about his decision.

"I'll be right back." he stood up, walking away. All of it was too much for him, so he decided to take a quick walk to relax his mind. On his way down the sidewalk, he focused in on a familiar woman. She stood in front of the edge of the water, gazing out at the ocean. "Beyonce?" she gawked away, gazing at him.

"Justin?" he made his way towards her. Her eyes quickly surveyed his body. The only thing he wore was a pair of sweat shorts. This sight brought back memories for her. "Are you perhaps following me?" he chuckled softly.


"I was just gonna ask you the same question." he stopped in front of her. She looked away, keeping her eyes on the ocean. "You look beautiful." he spoke, quickly scanning her figure.

"Shouldn't you be out fucking Miss Spears?" she spat out.

"Whoa. What's up with this hostile behavior?" she rolled her eyes. "I understand I may deserve it, but..."

"Look..." she released a soft sigh. "You don't deserve it, alright? I'm just very frustrated and I wanna go home." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I understand. I feel the same way." she peered in his eyes. "I missed you, and...I just wanna spend some time with you."

"And what about Britney? I thought you guys were like getting engaged or something." he looked away, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. We were." he squinted his eyes from the ray of sun beaming down on him. "But things change. People change. If you know what I mean." he gazed her direction.

"Well...just like I said before. I don't want anything to do with you if you're gonna be with her." she turned, heading the opposite direction.

"Bee?" he called, but she ignored him. Deep down, he knew what he wanted. It just seemed so hard to make the next move. "I...I wanna be with you!" he shouted.

An half hour later (1:40 p.m.)

"We have to go." Britney looked up, watching as he collected their things. "Come on." she followed him to the car.

"What's the rush?" he threw their things in the trunk and hopped in the car.

"I have to take care of some business."

"Now? But I thought we were spending time together." he drove down the busy road.

"Something came up." they finally made it to the hotel and checked back in. "Start packing up early. You may need to leave a head of schedule." he sat the keys on the dresser, and removed his shorts.

"Why are you treating me like this? Is it because of the..."

"Please, just do what I say." he demanded. "I'm already frustrated. I don't know what to think anymore. Just make things easy for us and stop questioning me all the damn time!" he threw his sweat shorts in the closet and entered the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. She jumped at the sudden impact. That instant, she knew he was pissed and the last thing she would want to do is make him even more upset.

Fifteen minutes later, he had exited the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist. She looked up from her suitcase to stare at him. She watched as he dug through his drawer for a specific item. "Damn. Where the hell is it?" he mumbled, quickly looking up to gaze at Britney. She stood behind him with a pair of boxers in her hands.

"Looking for this?" he slowly turned to face her. "They were laying beside me." he reached out for it, but she yanked it out of his reach.

"Why do you insist on playing with me? I'm not in the mood for your games." she hid the boxers behind her.

"I missed you. That's all." she hesitantly leaned in, locking lips with his. "Mmm." she dropped the boxers and attached her arms around his neck. "I want you." she ravaged him desperately.

"Brit..." she lifted her leg up, wrapping it around his waist.

"Stop holding back. I know you want it just as much as I do." he lifted her up, carrying her to the bed. She laid on her back, watching as he discarded his towel. Her heart begin to race like lightening. The only thing she could think of was fucking his brains out. He climbed on top of her, meeting lips with hers once again.

"This IS what you want, right?" he flipped her over on her stomach, quickly plunging two fingers into her hot center. She yelped out a cry of pain. He fingered her at a fast pace.

"Mmm, I wanna feel you." seconds later, he entered her with a hard thrust. "Ohhhh fuck!" she whimpered stridently.
____________

Two hours later (3:54 p.m.)

Justin stood by the door, gazing at Britney. "So, I'll see you back at home?" Beyonce paused in the middle of the hallway, watching the two closely.

"Yeah. Four more days." he smiled warmly.

"I can't wait." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "I'll see you then. I better go. See you later."

"Bye." he watched her walk away.

"Beyonce?" she met up with her. "Um, hey." she smiled slyly.

"Hey. Going home?" she nodded with a massive smile.

"Yep." her eyes focused in on a diamond ring on her ring finger. "Well I guess I should be going."

"Is that a...engagement ring?" she glimpsed at the ring, realizing what she was referring to.

"OH...yeah. Justin finally gave it to me. We were engaged a long time now. Just didn't have any proof of it yet. But now..." she gazed back at the ring. "...it's official. I should be going. Talk to ya' later." she rushed down the hall. She looked up, focusing on Justin. The only thing she could think of doing was taking all of her anger out, but she couldn't. She refused to let him see how much it affected her.

"Hey." he spoke the first word. She rolled her eyes and ambled towards her door. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine." she unlocked the door and pulled it open. "See ya' later." she entered the room, gradually turning to face him. "I actually thought there was something special about you, but I guess I thought wrong." she pushed the door in, but he held it open.

"Hey." he spoke, gazing in her diluted eyes.

"You're no different then the rest of them. All you do is hurt women. After you fuck 'em, you don't want ANYTHING to do with them. Except for miss Barbie doll. What makes her so perfect? Huh? What makes her so different then the rest of us? Is it because she is white? Is that it?"

"Wh..."

"You're afraid to be seen in the public with me." she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Now you know that's not true." he entered the room, closing the door behind him. "I was gonna end it with her, but...all of a sudden, she became a different person." she rolled her eyes. "I'm just...so confused right now."

"Bullshit! You never wanted to break up with her. You're too in love. I see the way you look at her. You're never gonna leave her. No matter what she does. She can cheat on you, and play you like a dirty dog and you'll still be running back to her." she turned, wiping the tears from her eyes. "What we did meant shit to you."

"That's not true." he walked up behind her. "It meant more than you could ever understand."

"Oh really?" she turned to face him. "I saw the ring. You're really gonna marry her." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "Just as I thought." she brushed her hair back from out of her face. "Just leave. I don't wanna be near you right now."

"What about later on?" she held an hilarious look.

"What do you think this is? A game or something. NO!" she shouted. "NOT NOW! NOT TOMORROW! NOT EVER!" he felt his heart skip a beat. What have he done?

"I wanna be with you." he spoke, feeling a little hurt. "Really."

"Well I'm sorry, but it's not gonna happen. You had no interest in me when Britney was around, so don't try it now." she rested her hands on her hips.

"I did have interest in you. I had interest in you since the first day I saw you. But you were too damn blind to see." he snapped. She felt her temper decrease. "I just wish you would TRY to understand where I'm coming from and stop thinking about your damn self all the time."

"I'm not..." she gulped down. "...thinking about myself." she denied.

"I wish you weren't so blind." he reached out, tugging on the door.

"Wait." she grasped his arm, holding him back. "I do understand." he turned to face her. "It's just hard for me to get myself to accept things. I know you love Britney, and I know she's the one you wanna be with. I was just hoping we could be together, but just like I said...I can't be that other woman." he gripped her waist, pulling her towards him.

"I know." she peered in his eyes. Slowly, they leaned in meeting lips.

"Mmm." she moaned softly. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He carefully laid her on the bed, meeting lips with hers once more. She quickly pulled his shirt over his head, and tossing it aside. He discarded his jeans, followed by his boxers.

"Haha, look at you." she laid there with her legs open.

"Can't you hear it calling you?" she trailed her hands down her stomach, rubbing herself teasingly.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" he kissed down her stomach and below her abdomen area. She closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhh." he sucked and nibbled sweetly on her sensitive spot. "Mmm oh yesss." the feeling was remarkable. It actually felt like she was going to explode.
Chapter 6 by Black Coffee
The next day

Beyonce sat at a round table, going over her lyrics before the concert. "Just an hour away." she mumbled, sucking on an apple blow pop. "I can't wait to..."

"Here." she looked up, watching as Adrienne sat a carton of fries in front of her. "Sorry for the delay. They were working on a new batch." she explained. "Any way...what are you doing?" she looked over the paragraphs in her notebook.

"Just trying to go over these lil'...words before the concert." she scratched her irritant scalp.

"You look beat. Didn't get much sleep, did ya'?" she lifted her head to peer in her eyes. "You were out partying with Justin last night."

"No I wasn't." she denied while rolling her eyes. "In fact, I was in my suite beautifying myself for today. The FINAL day. Which means, the last night you will spend with Trace." she teased.

"Quiet." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Haha. Don't try to hide it. I know you like him. He likes you too, ya' know. Maybe you guys can hook up after the tour or something."

"I said quit it." she spoke through clenched teeth. "You can't be talking, because it's obvious that you and Justin have a thing for each other. You guys walk around trying to hide it, but everyone knows. It's right there...flashing us."

"Oh puhlease." she chewed on a fry. "You guys see nothing. You just WISH we were together so you can make a big deal out of it. BUT..." she released a soft sigh. "Everyone knows that we two have nothing in common. Especially for the mere fact that I'm black and he's white. Oh and that my body's too...bootylicious for him. Ahahaha." she broke out laughing.

"You are somethin', you know that? Hahaha. Bootylicious my ass." she quickly took a sip of her soda.

"Seriously..." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "He seems like a pretty nice guy. Better in bed then he is on stage and..."

"What?"

"Well, I'm not saying that he's not good on stage. I just prefer him in bed instead, but besides that. He's engaged to Britney and...it's just not possible." she shook her head pathetically.

"You know what? You are the stupidest woman I've ever known." she flashed her a baffled look. "You actually THINK he's gonna get married to that slut? Everybody know it's a cover up. A simple cover up of how he truly feels about you. I mean, it doesn't take a scientist to figure that out. He's head over heels for you. He's just trying to hide it by...pretending like he's gonna marry Britney."

"Hello." they quickly looked up, gazing in on a familiar guy. "Mind if I sit here?" Adrienne blushed massively.

"Sure. Have a seat." she watched as Trace took a seat in front of them. "So, are you excited about the tour finally being over?"

"Hell yeah. Never thought this day would ever come. Ahaha." she crossed her arms over her chest as she kept her eyes on him. "I thought it was gonna be a nightmare, but so far...everything turned out pretty well." he smiled sweetly.

"I couldn't agree more." Beyonce sat there, shaking her head pathetically. She didn't understand how Adrienne could pretend as if she had no feelings for Trace when it was written all over her face. Then again, she wasn't behaving any different then her. Whenever her and Justin was in the public, they would pretend as if they had no interest in one another. But things would turn out totally different behind closed doors.

"Trace, man...I've been lookin' all over the place for you." she looked up, locking eyes with the individual. That instant, she felt her heart skip a beat. He looked more handsome then ever. She noticed his new hair cut, this time cut even lower as seen in his Rock your body video. And he wore a jersey outfit, revealing his sporty side. She had to admit, he looked pretty fly for a white guy. "Um, mind if I sit here?" he asked politely.

"Oh...no I don't." he smiled, slowly taking his seat in front of her.

"Um, so about the party. You goin'?" he spoke to Trace.

"What party?"

"You know, the one after the concert. The celebration party. Tonight is our last night performing." he took a bite out of his burger. "I heard there were gonna be a lot of chicks there. You might be interested, mister single."

"Oh yeah, because you're engaged so you can't fuck around." he chuckled, instantly meeting eye contact with Beyonce. She quickly looked away to avoid eye contact with him.

"I can still have fun, right? I mean, those were the words you said to me..."

"All right, enough said. If you're going, go. You know I'm gonna be there." he looked away, gazing in on Adrienne. "You going?" she quickly nodded. "Cool. What about you, Bee?"

"Ummm..." she nibbled on her bottom lip in thought. "I don't think so. I'm just gonna...go back to my suite and finish packing. My flight leaves early the next morning, so I need to get plenty of rest." he nodded.

"Okay, cool with me. Well, as long as you're going, right?" he referred to Adrienne. She chuckled in response. For some reason, she could feel a pair of eyes burning a hole into her. And just as she suspected, Justin was eying her down.

"Um, I think I'm gonna go. I have a few things to take care of before the show." she stood to her feet. "I'll catch you guys later." they watched as she walked off.

"What's her problem?" Trace asked curiously. Adrienne shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno." she answered clueless as can be.
___________

During the concert (Ten minutes left)

"How are you guys feelin' out there?" Justin spoke over the microphone. The crowd once again exploded. "Hmm, sounds fair. Well...we're about ten minutes away from ending this amazing tour. But before we say goodbye, I just wanna thank you all for making this concert and tour the best so far. You guys were really amazing and I just had to let you know. Um, ahem." he cleared his throat. "I wanna ask a special person to join me on stage before we depart. She also made this concert more interesting and...I just wanna give her my gratitude."

Beyonce sat on the sofa backstage watching television with Adrienne and Trace when she heard someone call her. "What the..." she heard her name once again. "Shit." she quickly stood up and peered out on stage where Justin remained. He motioned her to come on stage. "Wh..."

"Mind coming on stage for a second?" she hesitantly walked out on stage, hearing the crowd explode.

"What's going on?" she whispered.

"I just wanna thank you for making this concert better than I ever expected it to be. I enjoyed your company and I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again."

"Um..." she was lost with words. "I uh, I feel the same way." he smiled massively. "Maybe some other time." he nodded.

"You bet."

Later on (10:59 p.m.)

"Damn, I wish I could've went to that party. I heard Paris was gonna be there. AND her sister." Trace sat on the sofa in the tour bus talking with Justin. "Damn!"

"Relax, man. Stop acting as if it was the last party in the world. There will be plenty to come." he chewed on his bubble gum while keeping his eyes on the television screen in front of them. "Any way, I think I'm gonna hit the sack. There's nothing on TV." he stood up, and headed towards the back of the bus. "See ya' later." he entered the bunk area, instantly gazing in on Adrienne and Beyonce who sat on a bunk chatting with one another.

"And being me, I haven't had it in...god knows how long. So it..." Adrienne looked up, gazing in on him. "...felt really good to..."

"Shhh." she hushed. Beyonce looked away, realizing what she was referring to. That instant, she felt completely embarrassed.

"Shit." she mumbled.

"I apologize if I interrupted anything."

"Uh no. Actually, I was just about to leave. I'm gonna go see what Trace is up to." she exited the room, leaving the two of them to themselves. He pulled the blanket back on his bunk, and took a seat. She laid there, watching as he removed his socks, getting more comfortable in bed.

"What you did on stage was...really kind of you." she broke the silence between them. He looked up, peering in her eyes. "I had no idea you actually felt that way."

"Hmm." he kept his eyes on her as thoughts ran through his head. "Well, there are a lot of things that you don't know about me. I CAN actually be sincere...when I wanna be." she chuckled softly.

"I see that." she scrutinized him closely. "I like your hair like that. It makes you look more...older. More...masculine." a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"Are you flirting with me?" she blushed slyly. "Because if you are, I hope you don't mind if I return the favor." he teased.

"Now why would I be flirting with you? After all, you're a married man. Oops! I meant to say engaged." she rubbed in. "My apology." his smile slowly faded. "I really do hope things will work out between you and her. She seems to be...more of your type any way."

"What do you mean "my type"? Whether you believe it or not, you out beat her to me." her eyebrows raised surprisingly.

"Really? And is that in looks or in bed?" he held his head down, rubbing through his hair in frustration.

"I can't believe you think of me that way. You actually THINK I'm that shallow? I mean, come on! Look at you." he pointed. "You're not miss teen USA!" he spat out.

"Yeah, well I didn't ask for your opinion." she rolled her eyes. "Besides, I could care less what you think of me any way. You're no BRAD PITT!" he nodded timidly, deep down feeling completely offended by her comment. But what could he expect? She was the type you called "FEISTY." One reason why he liked her.

"Aiight, well...I guess I'm gonna go to bed." he rolled on his side, facing his back to her. She sat there lowering her eyes at him. She knew exactly what he was trying to do and for some reason, it was working very well.

"Listen, I didn't mean what I said. I..."

"No..." he rolled over on his back. "You're absolutely right. I'm no Brad Pitt and I will never be. Basically, because I'm my OWN person and...because I was told by a woman who SLEPT with Mister Pitt that I was better than HIM...IN BED!" he spoke matter-of-factly. A soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Okay, and who was this woman?"

"That's none of your business." she nodded understandingly.

"All right. Fair is fair." he gawked her direction, finally meeting eye contact with her. "I wish I could be the judge on that, but...I never tried out Mister Pitt."

"Well I KNOW I'm better in bed. And I don't need your approval." she smirked at him. "Any way...I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." he rolled back over on his side, facing his back to her.

"Hmmm." she laid back, gazing up at the bottom of the top bunk. "Tomorrow and I'm back home. Back homeeeeee. Mmmmm." she moaned softly, slowly shutting her eyes. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep and was awoken by voices.

"Britney, no. Just do as we planned. Meet me at the airport around ten." she fluttered her eyes open, slowly gazing in on a body roaming the room. "Yeah. We're back. I'm gonna have a limo take me there. So..."

"Mmmm." she sat up, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Mmm hmm. Okay, yeah. Great! Aiight see you then. Bye." he turned his cell off, instantly gazing in on her. She sat there staring into space. "Hello, sleepy head." she shook her head out of the trance, automatically focusing in on him. "We're here." he mentioned.

"Shit." she stepped out of bed, quickly rushing towards the bathroom. "Ooh ooh. I gotta pee." she sat on the stool, releasing her fluids. "Mmm what a relief." After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she exited the bathroom and begin searching for a wardrobe. "What am I gonna wear?"
_____________

Fifteen minutes later (8:34 a.m.)

Beyonce stepped off the bus with her luggage in her hands. She looked around, gazing in on two limousines parked out on the parking lot. One must've been hers. It had to be. "All right." she made way towards one limo. Before she could reach for the door, someone had stepped out.

"Wrong limo. Haha." Trace spoke with a smile.

"Oh...my bad. Haha, see ya' later." she turned, heading towards the next one. She pulled the door open and peered in to see Adrienne laying down with her eyes closed. "Hey. Why didn't you wake me?" she fluttered her eyes open, gazing at her. "I am SO thrilled that it's actually over." she felt a hand tap her on the shoulder. "Huh?" she quickly twirled around, facing the individual.

"Hey, um...can we talk? In private." she sized him up a bit before making her decision.

"Um, yeah." she followed him to a more secluded area. "What's up?" he turned to face her.

"I um, I was wondering if you were interested in...going to breakfast with me. BEFORE I head back to the airport." she crossed her arms over her chest. "It'll give us more time to be alone while we...straighten out a few things."

"Like what?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "You know, about US. You and I." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly. "Don't you wanna try and work things out?" he asked, reaching out to touch her face. She closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of his hand brushing up against her cheek. "I really wanna be with you." she fluttered her eyes open, peering in his. "Really."

"I...I wanna be with you too." she spoke softly.

"So, you'll come with me?" she looked away, debating on whether to go or not.

"I uh...I can't." she locked eyes with his. "Not until you get rid of her." he licked his lips, analyzing her carefully. "I'm sorry, but...that's just the way it's gonna be until she's finally out of the picture." he nodded perceptively.

"I understand. Ummm, so you'll call me, right? My cell is always on. I wouldn't mind hearing from you." she smiled slyly.

"Yeah. Sure, why not?" he eyed her captivatingly. "You have a pen?"

"Uhhh..." he dug through his pockets, searching for one. "I should." he checked his back pockets, finally finding one. "Here." he handed her the pen.

"Here's my number." she grasped his hand, writing her digits down on the palm of his hand. "Call me whenever you're free, but just like I said...if you wanna get with me...you'll have to dump miss Barbie doll first." he broke out laughing.

"Barbie doll? Ahaha. Okay, I get ya'." she giggled giddily. His smile slowly faded as he realized how beautiful she was to him.

"I um, I wouldn't be asking for too much if I asked for a kiss?" she cleared her throat. "I dunno when I'll see you again, so..."

"Why do you have to be so slick? Come here." he moved in closer to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly meeting lips with his. He started off slow and tender, exploring every inch of her full lips. "Mmm" she moaned softly.

"You see what you do to me." he gripped her hips, pulling her closer. "I'm gonna miss you." he pulled away to gaze in her eyes. She bit the bottom of her lip teasingly.

"I gotta go." she pulled away from him, taking a few steps back. "See ya' later." she turned, heading back to her awaiting limo.

"Call me!" she waved in response. He watched as she sat in the overstretched limo and closed the door.

"What the hell was that all about?" she locked eyes with Adrienne. "I wanna know what you're keeping from me. And I wanna know NOW!" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Adrienne, please..."
Chapter 7 by Black Coffee
Later that day (4:34 p.m.)

Britney exited the bathroom wearing nothing but white shorts. She shook out her damp hair and begin drying it out with a towel. "Brit?" Justin entered the room, instantly focusing in on her. "Hey um, did you see my keys? I can't..." he dug in his pockets once more for his car keys. "Shit. I'm gonna be late." he lifted the mattress, searching for the specific item.

"I thought you kept them in your pockets. Go check the bathroom. You were in there." he quickly entered the bathroom, instantly being hit by a wave of steam.

"Damn. Did you scold yourself with hot water or something? It's friggin' HOT in here." he gazed in on a pair of keys sitting by the sink. "Hmm." he grabbed the keys and headed back out the room.

"Found them?"

"Yeah." he pecked her on the cheek. "I'll see you later, aiight? I should be back before six." he glimpsed at his watch.

"Wait." she reached out, grasping his arm. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she spoke teasingly. He flashed her a baffled look.

"Like what? I got my keys. They were in the bath..." she moved in closer to him, slowly leaning in to kiss him. "Mmm." he groaned softly. "Aiight, stop right there." he broke away. "I don't wanna end up being late." he slapped her on the butt. "We can finish this when I return." she watched him turn and exit the room.
____________

The following day around nine in the morning....

Beyonce sat at the kitchen table eating an egg sandwich. Kelley, her cousin entered the kitchen wearing a mudd mask on her face. "Morning." she looked up to gaze at her.

"Morning." she looked away, finishing off her sandwich.

"What are you eating? Looks good." she reached out, ripping off a piece of her sandwich.

"Kelley?!!" she whined.

"Ahahaha. What?" she held an innocent look. "Mmm good. I think I might have one of those also." she pulled the refrigerator open and grabbed the carton of eggs. "So, how was the tour? You hardly called me. I'm guessing you were having too much of fun." just then, Justin had popped up in her head.

"Um, well it was okay during the beginning, but things seemed to be getting a little steamy around..."

"What do you mean steamy? Did Mister JT finally ask you out?" she teased. "Hahaha."

"Very funny." she threw a scrambled egg at her. "I meant the stress Mister JT has put me through." she rolled her eyes playfully. "Any way, I'm so damn bored. I dunno what to do today. Maybe I will call Adrienne and see what she's doing."

"Adrienne is allllll the way in Florida and you're where? In the city of California. I think you'd be better off hanging out with me." she pointed. "Don't worry, we'll find something to do."

Two hours later (11:21 a.m.)

Beyonce and Kelley stepped out of the car and headed towards the shopping mall. "Ummm, did you check out that house for sale?" Kelley mentioned. "I read in the magazine that it was around four million or something like that." she spoke, smearing a layer of lip gloss on.

"Nope. Never had the chance to getting around that. Too busy with tour. Why? You're willing to go half with me?" she joked.

"Yeah right. You were the one talking about getting your own place soon. Dunno why, but that's just what I remembered you saying." they entered the building. "Seriously, girl..." she took a minute to scrutinize her. "You know, I think you've been fucking a lot while you were on tour." her eyes lit up surprisingly.

"Excuse me?" she blushed slightly. "Why...why would you say that?" she looked away, hoping she didn't mention Justin.

"Well, first of all...it looked like you gained a lil' weight and that ass of yours...haha." she broke out laughing.

"What?" she forcefully looked over her shoulder to gaze at her butt. "What's so funny?" she continued snickering. "Kelley?!!"

"It gotten a lil' bigger." she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe, but not because of sex, okay? I just been eating a lot while I was on tour. Fast food that is and you know how my body responds to that." she explained. "Besides, who the hell I would've been fucking any way? There weren't any sexy men on tour."

"Hmm. All right, whatever you say. All I know is...you've been doing something because it's just too pathetic for your butt to grow that much in three months. And I sure as hell know fast food wasn't the only thing to play a part in that." she shook her head pathetically.

"Whatever. You think you know me. You just WISH you had an ass like me." she frolicked. "That's right. Too much ass for you." she slapped her butt. "Hahaha."

"Okay, Bee. Enough. Nobody wants your ass, okay?"

Meanwhile...

"That'll be three sixty-five." the cashier spoke. Beyonce handed the lady her credit card.

"Kelley? You see I got that lingerie after all. Haha. It's cute." the cashier handed her back the credit card. "Thank you." she stuffed it back in her purse. "Oh, um how much are your leather boots over there? I didn't see a price or anything."

"Ummm, they're about a hundred bucks. They usually run from a hundred and up." she nodded interestingly.

"That's not bad at all. I'll have to come back later for them." she grabbed a hold to her bag. "Thanks. Ready girl?" they both ambled out of the store. "Damn, I'm gettin' hungry again." she rubbed her growling stomach. "You hungry?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"A little."

"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." she grasped her arm, pulling her along.
___________

"Found what you wanted?" Justin asked Britney who had exited a perfume store.

"Yep." he held her bags in one hand and used his available one to hold her hand. "I saw this nice dress in the Fifth Avenue store but they didn't have my size." she pouted. "But any way, the lady said that they should be getting some more next week. Hopefully." he looked away to gaze at her.

"By the way, where did you get that outfit from? I've never seen it before?" he scrutinized the ridged skirt she wore with a blue top.

"Umm, I bought it while you were on tour." her cell phone went off. She pulled it from out of her purse and turned it on. "Hello?" she met eye contact with Justin, flashing him a smile. "I can't talk right now." she lowered her voice. "Yeah." she turned the phone off. "Sorry. That was my uh..." she sat the phone back in her purse. "...girlfriend."

"Oh..." he nodded. "Which one?" she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Um, you never met her. She lives in DC." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. For some reason, he didn't feel right about the whole situation. It felt like she was leaving something out. It FELT like she was lying to him.

"I um, I'm startin' to get hungry. I think I'm gonna go get me something to eat." he spoke up. "Go find a table. I'll get the food." he suggested.

"I'm gonna go sit down." Beyonce held a tray of food in her hands as she searched for a table to sit at. She finally found one located by the restrooms. "Great." she sat her tray down and took a seat. "Damn. I forgot ketchup. Shit." she stood up, making her way back to the food booth. "Excuse me." she tapped a guy on his shoulder.

"Yeah?" he looked over his shoulder to gaze at her.

"I just need to..." she trailed off when she realized who it was. "Justin?" a huge smile formed upon his face.

"Beyonce?" he eyed her outfit. "Wow um, what are you doing here?"

"I um..." she cleared her throat. "I'm here with my cousin." she explained.

"Who? Kelley?" she nodded. "Any way, I'm surprised to see you. I thought I would never see you again." she looked away, brushing a few strains of hair out of her face.

"Who are you here with?" she hopped on another subject. "I know you didn't come alone." he chuckled softly.

"Um, Britney's here with me. We were just out...hanging out." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Listen, maybe we can get together later on or something." she shook her head in disagreement.

"I already told you." she placed her hand on her hip. "Besides, you know that's impossible when Britney's around." she grabbed her a handful of ketchup.

"Will you think about it at least?" a voice spoke by her ear. She slowly turned to face the individual.

"I can't. Plain and simple." she brushed pass him, heading towards her table. As soon as she took her seat, her cell phone went off. "Shit. I can never eat in peace." she grabbed the device and turned it on. "Yes?"

"It's me." a familiar voice responded. She shook her head pathetically.

"What do you want?" she stuffed a fry in her mouth.

"You." he spoke teasingly.

"Look, you'll have to call me back later. I'm trying to eat here." she spread a layer of ketchup over her fries.

"So you can't take out five minutes of your time to talk to me?" she chewed on her inner lip. "Huh, sexy girl in the pretty dress?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I think you need to try again, buddy. That sexy ass voice may have worked on the tour but it's NOT gonna work this time." he broke out laughing.

"Well I'm being serious with you. I just...I really wanna know how you were doing. I missed you a lot. And I know it's only been a day but it felt like forever to me." she took a sip of her soda. "You look really beautiful. Everything about you is."

"Stop watching me, okay?"

"Hahaha. Can't help it." Kelley took a seat in front of her. "But listen, I'm gonna call you back when I'm in a more secluded area, aiight?" she looked away, gazing in on the individual who stood in the check-out line. "I'll talk to you later. Bye." she heard a click.

"Bee?" she quickly looked away to gaze at her cousin. "You okay?" she held her head down as thoughts ran through her head.

"I'm not sure."

A month later (MTV Video Music Awards)

"I'm not sure whether I'll be able to see you tonight. I have to attend the awards and..." Britney spoke over her cell phone while tending to her face in the bathroom mirror. "What? Ahaha. Of coarse he's gonna be there." Justin sat on the bed, putting on his shoes. "Hahaha oh my god. Ha!" he over heard Britney laughing. "Yeah, I'm sure. But I'll call you to let you know when we're done."

"Who the hell is she talking to?" he mumbled.

"All right. Talk to you then. Bye." she turned the cell off and exited the bathroom. "You ready?" he looked up to gaze at her.

"Um, yeah. The limo should be out there waiting." he stood to his feet. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll meet you in the car."

"Okay." she grabbed her things and exited the suite. He stood in front of the toilet, releasing his fluids when he happened to gaze in on a cell phone sitting on the sink counter.

"Hmm." after using the bathroom, he grasped the device in his hand, gazing at it in curiosity. Now it's my chance to find out who she was talking to. He pressed redial on the phone and placed it beside his ear.

"Hey, baby" a man answered. That moment, he knew who it was. Not to be specific, but he knew who he was. It had to be the guy she was messing with. Without responding, he turned the phone off.

"I knew it." he gazed at the name on the screen. "Jim? Hmmm."

Minutes later...

"You forgot your phone." Justin spoke while sitting in the limo.

"Oh...thanks." she accepted it and placed it in her purse. "So..." she wrapped her arms around his. "Excited about tonight? Think you might win an award?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. That's the last thing on my mind right now." he kept his eyes out the window.

"Wanna talk about it?" she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek.

"I'd rather not." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly.

"You look so handsome." she skimmed his thigh soothingly. "Shaved face. Mmm." she inhaled his wonderful scent. "Nice cologne. Is that the one I bought you?"

"I um, I think I'm gonna take a lil' nap. Wake me when we're there." he leaned his head against the door, slowly shutting his eyes. She sat there feeling a little awkward about everything, because he hardly behaved that way towards her.

They finally arrived at the show that was being held at the music theatre. He stepped out the limo, grasping Britney's hand in his. The crowd became excited when they arrived. "Wait! My cell." she reached in the car, grabbing her cell.

"Maybe you should put a chain on that thing." he joked. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Sure. Maybe I should put a chain on you." she waved at the fans as they walked on by. He wrapped his arm around her waist as they paused for the cameras.

JUSSTTINNNN I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!!

MARRY MEEEE!!!!

He stuffed his hand in his pocket as they proceeded down the red carpet. "Tell us about the engagement ring. Does that mean you guys are really getting married?" a reporter asked. He wasn't too sure himself. Especially after finding out Britney was still seeing some other guy behind his back.

"No comments." he pulled Britney along. "Pick up the pace." he whispered.

"What?" she flashed him a weird look. "What's wrong?" they entered the building. "Justin..."

"Nothing. I'm just getting a little frustrated, that's all." they found their seats and sat down. "I'm tired of these people always being in our business." he complained.

"Well that's normal, Jay. I thought you realized that by now." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "Listen, I'm gonna go use the restroom. I'll be right back." she stood up and squeezed out of the isle.

"Yeah right." he mumbled.

Later on (9:23 p.m.)

The awards were almost finished and the winner for best pop album was being announced. Beyonce walked out on stage wearing an all silver dress. "There she is." Justin mumbled while sitting up in his seat.

"Who?" Britney asked curiously.

"Um, no one. I was just talking to myself." he responded, keeping his eyes on the individual. She looked more beautiful than ever.

She stood behind the stand, smiling out in the audience. "Hello everyone." she could hear teasing whistles throughout the audience. "Um, ahem..." she cleared her throat. "I will like to announce the award for best pop album of the year." she slipped the sheet of paper from out of the envelope and scanned the letters. When she recognized the name, her smile slowly faded. "Um..." she looked up to gaze at the audience. "Best pop album of the year goes out to Justin Timberlake for Justified!" his eyes lit up in surprise.

"Wow." he stood up in his seat and made his way towards the stage area. Beyonce stood there, watching as he ambled her way.

"Hi." she greeted. He leaned in, pecking her on the cheek.

"Hey." he turned to face the audience. "Damn um, I didn't think I would actually win album of the year. Excuse me, POP album of the year. Ahaha. I uh, I would like to thank the man upstairs. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. I wanna thank everyone who collaborated with me on the album. The producers; the label; the artists; just every single person who's had something to do with Justified. It wouldn't have been this successful without you guys. So thank you. This award goes out to all of you." he blew a kiss out in the audience. "God bless." he turned, being escorted off stage by Beyonce.

"Congratulations." she spoke, smiling at him.

"Thank you." he sized her up, nibbling on his bottom lip interestingly. "Um, are you going to the after party? I was wondering because uhh..."

"Congratulations, baby!!" Britney rushed towards him with her arms out. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging in firmly. "Mmm, I'm so happy for you." she leaned in, parting lips with his. "I can't wait 'til we get married." she moaned between his lips. Seeing this sight was making Beyonce sick to her stomach. She looked away, trying hard not to pay attention but it was too difficult to. Her stomach begin to turn upside down. It actually felt like she was going to vomit. She quickly turned, rushing towards the restroom area.

"Brit?" he broke away, pulling back to gaze in her eyes. "I was trying to talk to Beyonce." he looked away, realizing she had vanished.

"Well she's gone now. Why does it matter any way?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna go sit back down." he broke from her embrace and headed out the room. Beyonce kneeled over the stool, releasing her fluids.

"Ugh." she reached out, flushing the toilet. "Why do I feel so sick all of a sudden?" she felt her purse vibrate next to her. "Damn." she pulled her cell phone out and turned it on. "H...hello?"

"I'm sorry." a familiar voice responded. "I didn't know she was going to do that." he apologized.

"It doesn't matter." she stood in front of the sink and turned the faucet on. There was a pause, and she wasn't so sure if he was still on the other end. "Hello?"

"Yeah. I'm still here. Um, we really need to talk. The sooner, the better."

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Justin. And besides, whatever you have to say, you can say it to me now. I just, I refuse to be caught up in the middle of ya'll. I don't want any drama, all right?" she sniffled inaudibly. "Besides, I feel really sick and I'm not so sure whether it was "HER" or something I ate."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there something I can do?" she rolled her eyes pathetically.

"You won't give up, will ya'? I told you I want NOTHING to do with you UNLESS you get rid of her. You hear me? My mind is NOT going to change, okay?" she grabbed a napkin, wiping her wet hands with it. "I gotta go. Oh and to answer your question. I don't have time to go to some stupid after party. Especially if you're gonna be there." he heard a click, indicating that she had hung up.

"Wh...hello? Beyonce?" no one responded. "Shit." he turned the phone off, and looked up, gazing for a sign of her, but it was too impossible to find her that easy with all the people moving around. "Damnit!" he mumbled, regretting ever getting engaged to Britney, because he knew there was no chance in him ever getting with Beyonce if she was around.
Chapter 8 by Black Coffee
Two weeks later

Beyonce sat on the clinic bed as she waited on the results from her doctor. For weeks now, she'd been feeling queasy, and just not herself. She lost weight from lack of eating. Practically every morning, she would wake up with a headache and the urge to vomit. This wasn't like her to just all of a sudden wake up with some stomach virus. Well at least what she thought. And the meanest attitude she ever had.

She quickly looked up to gaze at her doctor. She entered the room with a folder in her hand. "Well Miss Knowles..." she took a seat on a stool in front of her. "First, let me ask...when was the last time you've had intercourse?"

"Ummm..." she bit the bottom of her lip as she thought hard about the question. She knew when was the last time she had sex. She was just a little embarrassed to answer the question, being that the person was someone she refused to talk about. "Probably 'bout a month ago. Actually, a little over a month. A month and two weeks would be exact."

"Okay." she nodded, taking another glimpse at the folder in front of her.

"And you say your symptoms were a headache; nausea; stomach pains; and very bad mood swings?" she nodded timidly.

"Yes, ma'am. Also, I've been sleeping a lot lately. Whenever I have the chance. I dunno what it is. I'm not sure whether it's a virus, because it's not flu season. Unless it's just starting to..."

"Miss Knowles..." she hesitated. "What if I told you, you have all of the symptoms of a pregnant woman?" her eyes lit up. She wasn't quite sure how to answer the question, because that was the LAST thing on her mind.

"Well...I would probably say that you're lying. Haha." she smiled slyly.

"Well, sorry to tell you hun, but you're pregnant. You're six weeks along." her heart instantly dropped. "We tested your pee sample, and you had all of the hcg..."

"No, um...wait a minute." she scratched her forehead in thought. "Are you sure? Maybe you've gotten it mixed up with someone else's..."

"I'm positive. Now, would you like to schedule another appointment for..."

"No, no. Wait, wait. Please..." she ran her fingers through her hair. For one, she thought she was dreaming because it all seemed surreal to her. How could she have been pregnant? Then again, it wasn't like she used protection. And who could've been the father? Well, it had to be no other than the last person she slept with. Her eyes shot wide open in disbelief. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in a state of shock. "No. God no, please...please tell me this is all a joke. Just one...joke. Please." she shook her head.

"I'm afraid not. Look, Miss Knowles..."

"I can't. I can't be pregnant. I just can't." her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "You don't understand how bad this will affect me. I'm not even with the father. He's engaged to this...phony bitch I hate and...it just..." she sniffled inaudibly. "It won't work. Please Doctor Mills, I can't have this baby right now."

"Have you spoken to the father about this?"

"NO! That's the problem. We are NOT together. He's with this woman he's engaged to and..." she paused, letting her emotions completely take control of her. "Oh god." she covered her face with her palms, releasing all of what was bottled up inside her.

"Miss Knowles..." Doctor Mills called, standing to her feet. "Miss Knowles, I assure you, everything's gonna be fine. Try to relax and..."

"You don't understand." she sniffled profoundly. "My whole life is over. Everyone is gonna look at me and...call me a slut for sleeping with a married man."

"But I thought you said he was engaged?"

"I can't do this." she stood to her feet. "I can't take this anymore. I have to go." she collected her belongings, quickly making her way towards the door.

"Miss Knowles, will you like to come in some other time...when things have gotten better for you?" she pulled the door open and exited the room.
____________

Hours later, Beyonce decided to relax her nerves by taking a warm bubble bath. She laid in the water with her eyes shut and thoughts running through her mind. What was she going to do? Was she really pregnant? Was she actually going to be a mother? Or was she going to have an abortion? It was too hard for her to think straight right now. She needed some guidance and support from someone who'd been through it all. Someone like her mother.

She dialed a familiar number on her cordless phone and held the device to her ear as she waited on a response. Finally, someone picked up. "Hello?" she hesitated to reply.

"Mom? Um...ahem." she cleared the lump in her throat.

"Beyonce? Hey, sweetie! How are you?"

"I'm fine." the truth was that she felt the total opposite of fine. "How are you?"

"All right, I guess. Just stepped out of the kitchen. Ever since your father retired, he's been keeping me busy. He wants a full coarse meal everyday." she chuckled softly. "The things you do for love. So what about you. How are things down there?" she inhaled sharply.

"I guess everything's okay."

"What do you mean you guess? When will you ever be sure about things? How was the tour? I heard you guys did great. Can't wait 'til they bring it out on DVD."

"Everything went smooth, ma'. The total opposite of how I imagined it. But..." she paused.

"You sure you okay? It sounds like something's bothering you. Wanna talk about it?" her bottom lip trembled with emotions. "Come on. Tell momma what's bothering you."

"I feel...like a complete slut." the tears slowly fell down her cheeks.

"Now you shouldn't be feeling that way. What's wrong?" she sniffled, noticeable for her to hear.

"What if I told you that..." sniffle. "...I slept with a guy who was already engaged to someone?"

"Okay, and who is this guy you're referring to?"

"Well..." she wiped the tears from her eyes. "...he was on tour with me. We knew each other for a while. We just weren't too close. Then one night...it just happened." sniffle. "AND it was planned, which was the bad thing about it."

"What are we REALLY talking about here? It kinda seems like you're leaving something out." she closed her eyes, debating on whether to tell her what was really on her mind. Why was it so hard to tell her? This was her mom for Christ sake. The woman she love and can trust.

"All right, I'm just gonna spit it out and...it's up to you -- how you take it." she paused, releasing a soft sigh. "For the past month, I've been having stomach pains. I would wake up with the urge to throw up. Some days I would and some days I won't. But I would feel very nauseated. Can't eat anything. Like the other day, Kelly and I went to McDonald's for lunch. And I swear, before I got there I was so hungry. My stomach was growling and everything, and as soon as I got to the ordering window, my whole appetite just changed. It was like I was never hungry. And just the smell of food would make me sick to my stomach. It's so horrible, mom. But any way, to make a long story short...I went to the doctor's office today, hoping that the results turned out to be a bug or something, but it was the total opposite. As of today, I'm six weeks pregnant. And you would never guess who's the father."

"Oh my lord. You're pregnant? I knew that dream about fishing was trying to tell me something."

"Yeah." she sniffled inaudibly. "I'm stuck. I dunno what to do. I was hoping you could give me some pointers on what I should do. I'm not sure whether I should have an abortion or..."

"No. Are you insane? Why kill an innocent baby? And besides, it's not like you can't afford to take care of the baby. You are financially stable, and..."

"It's not all about that, ma'. Did I tell you the father is engaged?"

"Well...okay, yeah but...that still doesn't mean you should have an abortion. If the father doesn't want to have any part of being in the baby's life, then put him on child support. Simple as that. But don't have an abortion. Trust me, you're gonna regret it in the end."

"Well what should I do? I mean, I don't want my daughter or son to be without a father. And..."

"Have you discussed this with the guy you..."

"No. I haven't."

"Okay, so how will you know IF he's gonna be there or not. You have to discuss this with him. See how he takes it. Hopefully he will agree to help you since he was apart of it. It takes two to tango." she chuckled faintly. "By the way, who is this mysterious man? He must've been a pro since you forgot to tell him to wear protection."

"I told you, we were on tour together."

"A name, please. It wasn't perhaps, Justin? Now was it?"

"Oh boy." she sighed heavily.

The following day (11:32 a.m.)

Justin sat at the bar sipping on a cup of coffee and reading the daily news. It was almost noon, and he was still in his boxers. After reading in article in the sports section, he decided to flip the page and there he was. Him and Beyonce. And the heading read, Biggest tour of the year! "Hmm." he began scanning the paragraphs carefully.

The sound of a doorbell broke his attention. "Damn." he stood to his feet, quickly ambling towards the two doubles doors. "If I gave you diamonds and pearllllsssss..." he song, slowly twisting the knob and yanking the door open. "Would you..." he trailed off, realizing who it was. "Beyonce? Shit um, give me a minute." he closed the door, quickly throwing on a robe over his half naked figure. She remained on the porch, waiting for his arrival. "Hey um..." he stepped out on the porch, closing the door behind him. "Wh...what's going on? I wasn't expecting you."

"I know. Sorry to show up with short notice. I um, I was hoping we could talk." he nodded meekly.

"That would be great, but...I sorta have company. If you called, I could've agreed to meet you somewhere and..."

"No it's fine. This won't take long. Just something you need to know. Something...you're a part of." he scrutinized her face closely. She seemed a little worried to him.

"Okay." he stood there, waiting patiently for a response from her.

"I um...all right um..." she sighed deeply. "When we had sex, we didn't use protection, right?" he bit the bottom of his lip interesting.

"I believe that's correct."

"Okay and um...you came inside me, right?" he flashed her an hilarious look.

"We both know the answer to that. Why? You wanna have my baby?" he spoke in a teasing matter.

"Justin...I'm not trying to be hilarious, okay? This is serious." his smile slowly faded.

"Okay. What is this about?" she fiddled with her fingers nervously. Why all of a sudden, it was so hard for her to tell him? Why did she feel like the whole thing was her fault?

"I'm pregnant." his heart skipped a beat. Why was she telling him this? There HAD to be a reason why she came all the way to his house to tell him that she was pregnant. "And it's yours." he remained silent, not sure how to respond. "I thought I should come tell you in person. That way, you wouldn't have a phone to hang up."

"Are...we sure that this baby is mine?" she rolled her eyes.

"Look, I have bigger and better things to do besides lying about ME being pregnant and about YOU being the father. I know you're the father, okay? You were the LAST person I've slept with."

"Aight, aight." he looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was around. "What do you want me to do?"

"All I need to know is if you're gonna be there as a father. If not, then I will completely understand. We'll just have to take things to the next level."

"Relax, will ya'? I didn't say I wasn't gonna be there. It was MY responsibility too. You didn't MAKE yourself pregnant, aight?" she crossed her arms over her chest. "I just...I need some time to think. This is like a BIG surprise to me. I never expected this to happen."

"Same here." he locked eyes with hers. "Well um, I guess I should be going. I don't wanna...keep you out too long. I just thought you should know." she turned, heading towards her car.

"Wait." he jogged up behind her. "I was wondering..." she turned to face him. "...where does this leave us? Are we gonna be...two separate parents taking care of this child? I mean..."

"I believe so. Since you're engaged." she sat in her car and closed the door.

"What if I changed my mind? You know, about the whole...getting married situation." she conveyed the car to life. "Can we be united parents taking care of our responsibility?" she slipped on her futuristic shades.

"Who are you fooling? We all know you're too in love and just too blind to EVER break up with Britney. She's your life. Without her, you're nobody." she put the car in reverse, quickly pulling out of the drive way. He watched as she sped off, never looking back.

Was this true? Did he actually feel that way about Britney? Well it was only ONE way to find out.

He had to end it with Britney.
Chapter 9 by Black Coffee
The following day (4:34 p.m.)

After Beyonce came from her doctor's appointment, she decided to head back home. As soon as she pulled up in the drive way, she focused in on an unfamiliar car parked outside her house.

She had no idea who the car belonged to, and she also didn't make a big deal about it. Maybe Kelley has company, she thought.

She stepped out of the car and ambled towards the two-story house. "What a day." she entered the house, dropping her belongings by the door. "Kel?" she kicked her heels off and entered the living room, instantly gazing at a guy who sat on the sofa talking with her cousin. "What the..." they both looked up to gaze at her.

"Beyonce? Finally you're back. Look who stopped by." she burned a hole into him. What the heck was he doing there? "Well um, I think I'm gonna go upstairs and finish what I was doing." she stood up, quickly making her way up the stairs.

"So ummm..." he paused, trying to think of something to say.

"What are you doing? You can't be showing up here whenever you please."

"I apologize. I was just...in the neighborhood so I..." he stood to his feet. "Besides that, here...I bought you something." he held out a bouquet of roses for her. A smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Looks to me like this was all planned." he held a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he played dumb.

"The roses and everything. I mean, if you were just in the neighborhood when you decided to see me, why would you have roses? Unless they were for Miss Britney." a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Aight, you got me. Maybe it was planned. I just..." he took a few steps towards her. "I missed you and I didn't think it would be a problem to stop by and see you." she looked away, resting her hand on her hip. "So, are you gonna take these or not?" he referred to the roses.

"Hmm, I guess I have no choice." she leisurely accepted the bouquet from out of his hands.

"So, how are you feeling? Excuse me. Let me rephrase that. How are you and the baby feeling?" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"We're okay." she paid some of her attention to the flowers. "Just came back from the doctor's office. I guess you can say everything is running smoothly." he nodded understandingly. "Ahem um..." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "What about...you?"

"Well..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Okay, I guess. I've been thinking about a lot of things. Basically how I'm gonna...let Britney know about what's going on. And um..." he paused, scrutinizing her closely. "Listen..." he reached out, grasping her hand in his. "I feel so attached to you for some reason, and I wanna make things work between us." she looked away, shaking her head in disagreement. "I wanna be with you, and YOU know that."

"Stop. Please just..." she rubbed her forehead in frustration. "I don't wanna talk about this, okay?" she took a seat on the sofa.

"Why? I mean..."

"Because it's the same thing. Over and over again! You tell me how much you want me and all, but you're still with her. That doesn't show how serious you are. It just LOOKS like you're trying to lead me on, but I'm not stupid, okay? I'm far from that."

"I didn't say..."

"You don't have to say it!" she snapped.

"Aight um...what does it have to take to get you to believe me?" she rolled her eyes.

"You already KNOW the answer to that." he crossed his arms over his chest. "Listen..." she arose from the sofa. "I was gonna try and finish up a few things before it gets too late. So um, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Sorry." he nibbled on his bottom lip in thought.

"What if I stop by tomorrow? Can we at least talk and maybe...spend more time together?" she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "I told you already. I can't see you unless you're single. And unfortunately, you're engaged. Besides, you shouldn't be lurking around behind your fiancés back...seeing some other woman. I wouldn't want you doing that to me." he inhaled sharply. "You know where you need to be." she gazed deeply in his eyes. "And it's not here with me." she glanced back at the roses that she held. "As much as I would love to keep these -- I'd rather not." she handed them back to him. "Give them to your fiancé. I'm sure she'll enjoy it more." he slowly accepted them out of her hands. "I have to go." he watched as she turned, and headed towards the staircase railing.

"Wait." he grasped her arm, stopping her in her tracks.

"Wh..." she turned, instantly meeting up with a pair of lips. "Hmm...mmm." she slowly gave in. He gripped her waist, pulling her closer. "Jus...Justin?" she broke away.

"Yes?" he kissed her neck sweetly.

"Stop doing this to me, please." he pulled away, peering in her eyes. "I told you, we can not do this. For the thousandth time, I refuse to be the other woman. I can't and I won't." she backed a few feet away from him, still trying to regain her conscious. "Now, I have to go." she backed up, accidentally falling against the stairs. "Oh! Um..." she quickly stood up, brushing down her outfit. He stood there, chuckling softly.

"You okay?"

"Um..." she gulped down. "Y...yeah. I'm fine." she turned, quickly rushing up the stairs to her room. "Oh god. Why am I such a dork?"
____________

Britney entered the house, kicking the door closed. "Jay?!" she tossed her purse on the sofa, hastily making her way to the kitchen. "Jayyyyy!!!"

"Yeah? What?" he exited the kitchen, nearly bumping into her.

"Oh..." she held her hand to her chest. "Kinda startled me. Um, I was hoping you were home 'cause..." he watched as she kicked her heels off, followed by her top.

"Babe..." she unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. "Britney?!" he raised his voice.

"Mister Timberlake, should I..." the maid trailed off as she gazed in on the half naked Britney.

"Oh my god. Justin..." she turned, running for the stairs. "Why didn't you tell me we had company?" he followed behind her.

"Well I tried, but...for some reason, you have this habit of rushing into things while people are trying to tell you something. You never stop to listen." he entered the room. "What were you gonna say before Ethel interrupted?"

"What? I was gonna say something?" she stepped into the tub and turned the shower on.

"Yes! You know what? Never mind. It doesn't matter." he grabbed the cordless phone, slowly scanning down the list on the caller ID in boredom when a familiar name popped up. "Beyonce?" he read in surprise.

"What?!" she yelled from the bathroom.

"Uhhh, nothing." he exited the room, and pressed talk on the phone. He entered one of the guest rooms as the phone begin to ring. Seconds later, someone had picked up.

"Hello?"

"H...hello? Um, ahem can I please speak with Beyonce?"

"Speaking." his heart skipped a beat.

"Um, I was just returning your call." there was a slight pause.

"Justin?"

"Yeah." he scratched his irritant chin. "So what's up? I can't talk over the phone too long since Britney's in the next..."

"You guys live together? I mean, of coarse you do. You're engaged last time I heard." he rolled his eyes.

"Is this why you called? To pick off me."

"No. I called to let you know that you forgot your roses." he nodded timidly.

"Actually, I didn't. I bought them for you, therefore they are yours." he heard a familiar voice singing down the hall. "Shit. I uh, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye." he turned the phone off.

"Jussstttinnnnn???!!!!!" he exited the room, meeting up with Britney. "Jus..." she gazed in on him. "There you are. Where did you go? I was looking everywhere for you." she wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly locking lips with his.

"Brit?" she continued kissing everywhere on his face. "Britney?!"

"What?" she broke away.

"I um..." he gazed in her curious eyes, hesitant to let her know what was going on. "We need to talk."

"What about?" he held a sternly look on his face.

"Um...let's have a seat." he lead her in the guestroom and took a seat on the bed. She sat beside him with this curious look on her face. Deep down in his heart, something was telling him that she definitely wasn't going to take the news too well. "I need you to listen to me, okay? Which means, let me explain everything before you get rowdy on me." she nodded.

"Of coarse." he peered deeply in her eyes, debating on whether to tell her or not. Frankly, he thought it was time that she knew the truth. Besides, it's not like she was being completely honest with him.

"I feel, since we're engaged...we shouldn't keep secrets from each other. So, let me begin from the beginning. It all started on tour. Trace and I, we were chillin' in the tour bus during a break when I came across this newspaper. It had you and this guy on the front cover. At first, I didn't want to believe that you were messing around. And Trace wasn't doing a good job into making me feel better about the whole situation. Any way, the next day when we were at breakfast, Trace somehow talked me into making plans with Beyonce." he paused, realizing how quick her expression changed.

"What kinda plans?" he nibbled on his lip in hesitation.

"Um, ahem..." he cleared his throat. "I invited her to my suite." her eyes shot wide open. "ONLY because I thought that you were cheating on me. Which turned out to be the truth."

"You invited her to your suite? For what?" she asked with a little attitude.

"Well..." he released a soft sigh. "Aight, I'm not gonna try and beat around the bush. I invited her over so I could sleep with her." she gasped in shock.

"You what?! Oh my god." she stood up, placing her hand over her mouth in surprise. "I can't...I can't believe this." her eyes slowly filled up with solution.

"Britney, listen to me." he grasped her waist, slowly turning her to face him. "Baby, you promised you'd let me explain everything first."

"How could you do something like that?"

"I told you. I felt like...getting revenge for what you did." she looked away, forcing her emotions in. From the look on her face, he could tell she wanted to cry. And could he blame her? That's exactly how he felt when he found out she cheated on him.

"So..." she sniffled. "What are you trying to tell me? That you slept with her?" this was hard for him to admit, but he felt that she deserved to know the truth.

"Yeah."

"Oh god." she turned her back to him.

"I slept with her more than once. And...it felt like nothing I've ever felt before." she stood there as the tears took control of her.

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "Whyyyyy?" she sniffled profoundly. "Why?"

"I'm sorry." he kept his distance from her. "The reason why I'm confessing is because I feel that you should know. Especially since we're engaged. And not only that..." this was definitely the biggest news of the century, and something was telling him that things were going to change dramatically from this day forward. "...she's pregnant...with my baby." she hastily turned to face him.

"What?" he stood there with a nervous look on his face. "I...I don't think I heard correctly."

"She's pregnant, Britney." he repeated.

"Oh okay, so now she's pregnant? First, you went ahead and fucked her behind my back. Now she's supposedly pregnant with your baby? I can't...God I don't know what to say. I can't believe you, Justin. The nerve of you to BITCH at me about being dishonest when YOU'RE being the same way."

"Brit..."

"No!!" she snapped. "I get it. You're dumping me...for her."

"What? No. I'm trying to be honest with you. Something you haven't been for the past few weeks." her head jerked back offensively.

"Excuse me? I have been honest with you." she pointed to herself. "I admitted sleeping with another guy WHILE you were on tour, okay?"

"Yeah. AFTER I brought up the subject. You weren't gonna tell me. For all I know, you would've carried it to your grave." she flashed him a stunned look. "And if you wanna go pointing fingers, I can too. IF it wasn't for you snuggling up with this faggot, none of this would've happened."

"I beg your pardon. How in the HELL are you gonna blame me for your actions. I DID NOT tell you to go sleep with her and get her pregnant. If you really loved me, you would've asked me FIRST about the rumors and such and such before doing what you did. You're the deceitful one. All that time, you were sleeping with some other whore. And then you LIED to me about her being in your suite. You guys were "rehearsing a song" Yeah right! You were rehearsing all right." she spoke sarcastically.

"Whatever. This is how I see it. We both fucked up. And we learned from our mistakes. Now, can we leave this all in the past?" she shook her head.

"I dunno. How do I know you won't do it again? In fact, how do I know you're still not fucking her behind my back?"

"Yeah? And how do I know you're not doing the same with that KEN dude?" she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling guilt all over her. "Look, I'm just letting you know the deal. Since she's pregnant with my baby, she's gonna be in our lives. And if you can't accept that, then do what you gotta do." she stood there, gritting her teeth heatedly. "I'm going to bed." he turned, heading towards the bedroom door.

"Wait." he froze, slowly turning to face her. "You're totally right. Since she's pregnant with your baby, she's now a part of our lives. But not if I call the engagement off." he flashed her a baffled look. "You can't have both of us. So, I'm gonna make it easy on you. Choose between me or her. So, what's it gonna be?" he shook his head.

"I can't believe you're doing this."

"Well believe it. It's either me or her." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't make me do this." he warned.

"If you don't, I will." he raised an eyebrow in gravity.

"Whatever. I don't have time for this." he proceeded out of the room.

"Well I do. Here..." she yanked the ring off of her finger. "I believe this belongs to you." she tossed the ring at him. "I don't wanna be a part of it anymore." she turned, heading down the hall.

"Are you dumping me?"

"Yeah. Something like that. Oh and don't worry about me. I'm gonna bunk out in the guestroom tonight. I'll be gone in the morning." he kneeled down, picking up the wedding ring that he bought for her. He couldn't believe it was actually over. Or was it?

The next morning (9:56 a.m.)

Justin entered the kitchen, instantly meeting up with Britney. His whole mood had changed from being pleased to feeling completely stern. "Britney? Uh...what are you doing here? I thought you were..."

"I know." she stood to her feet. "I thought about it, and decided that I wanna still get married. After all, it WAS a mistake." he held an awkward look. "Any way, I made you breakfast. Sit down. I'll go fix the plate." he hesitantly took a seat at the table, watching her every move. Why was she being so nice all of a sudden? "Here you go." she sat a plate of food in front of him. "What would you like to drink?"

"Um...orange juice." she quickly fixed him a glass of orange juice and took a seat across from him. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you being so nice to me?"

"I'm always nice to you."

"You know what I mean. After the big fight we had, I thought..."

"Well just like I said, I thought about it, and you were right. If it wasn't for me, none of this would've happened. I was the one who screwed up." he stuffed a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Besides..." she reached out, grasping his hand in hers. "Why let a perfectly good relationship go down the drain? I still love you, and I know you still love me too. So let's make this work." she paused, watching him nibble on the food. "I um, I was thinking...why don't we get married tomorrow." he nearly choked off of his juice.

"Ahem. What?" she smiled massively.

"Let's get married tomorrow. You know, somewhere like a chapel. Something quick and easy. Then we can..."

"Wait, wait." he interrupted her. "Why so sudden? I thought we agreed to do it next year?"

"Well...yeah, but I decided we should just go ahead and get it done. Why wait any longer?"

"Well, maybe for the mere fact that my family was supposed to witness it. And your family too."

"Listen, I just think we should get this done. The sooner the better. I mean, you don't want anything else happening before we get the chance to. You cheated on me. I cheated on you, and we forgave each other. Now, let's make this officially."

"No, no. This is...a little too much for me. Um..." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "On second thought, maybe you were right. I think we should hold off on the engagement for a while."

"But...I thought you wanted to marry me."

"I DID! I mean...I do, but just not right now. I realized we have trust issues, and relationships shouldn't have that."

"But..."

"I'm holding it off." he arose from the table.

"But..."

"JUST until everything is back how it used to be."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why does everything have to be about you? Everything is NOT about you, Princess. So you need to stop being selfish. I'm doing this for US. I'm not going to some chapel to get married. Especially if my family isn't there." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I just thought maybe you wanted to..."

"And stop assuming things. If you keep it up, there won't be a wedding." with that, he departed the kitchen, never looking back.
Chapter 10 by Black Coffee
Three days later (9:04 a.m.)

Beyonce sat at the table nibbling on her French toast. Kelly, on the other hand sat across from her enjoying a bowl of cereal.

There was silence throughout the room for a few minutes, but Kelly couldn't keep quiet for long.

She lifted her eyes, peering at Beyonce who continued eating her food, keeping to herself. She knew she was hiding something from her. Something major.

"Um..." she hesitated. "Justin called." she quickly looked up, flashing her a bewildered look.

"Justin? Ummm, why? I mean...what did he say?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing in particular. Just that he needed to talk to you. I told him you were sleeping." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly.

"I don't understand why he would be calling me..." she rolled her eyes.

"Cut the crap, Bee." she peered in her eyes. "I know what's going on." her heart had nearly stopped. Not because she was afraid, but because she was the last person who needed to know her business. And not only that, she had a problem with keeping things to herself.

"I dunno what you're talking about." she spoke without eye contact.

"Haha. You really think you can fool me. I know you like the BACK of my hand. I know how you react when you're lying. You start to stutter. And THEN you don't look people in the eyes. You're a bad liar. You can't lie for shit. Sorry to say it."

"Whatever."

"Come on. Spit it out. I need to know what's going on." she instantly broke out laughing. "What? Something funny?"

"Nah. Just the part where you "need" to know. Hahaha." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious, Bee. I SHOULD know. I mean, I'm your cousin for Christ sake. FIRST cousin. Why would you wanna hide something from me? I'm always telling you my business and asking for advice. I would at least like that in return. You don't even have to explain everything. Just give me a hint."

"Ugh. All right um..." she released a soft sigh. "Uhhh, how can I say this." she nibbled on her lip in thought. "Justin and I...uhhhh. The tour...ummm, while we were on tour...we somehow..." she hesitated. "...ended up in the same bed together." she mumbled, quickly looking away.

"Huh? I didn't quite hear the last sentence. You and Justin..." she signaled her to continue.

"We slept together." her eyes lit up in surprise. "Might I add, more than once." she gasped faintly.

"Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. "You and Justin..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." she stuffed a portion of eggs in her mouth.

"No. I'm not gonna laugh. I mean, I'm just shocked. I never thought you and Justin would actually even get that close." she kept her gaze on her. "How was it?" she shook her head pathetically.

"I really prefer not to talk about it."

"Pleeaaassseeeee. Purty pleassseeee. Come on, Bee. You know you gotta give me some details."

"I don't have to give you shit...big mouth." she flashed her an offensive look.

"Excuse me. You know, that hurt my feelings." she pouted playfully.

"Good." she spoke simply.

Kelly kept her eyes on her, waiting and hoping she would give details. A story wasn't complete unless she had details to go with it. "Bee..."

"What?" she answered in aggravation.

"Please, I am begging you..."

"All right!" she interrupted. "I'm gonna make this short and simple. It was good." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"And..."

"Kel..." she sat there, waiting and waiting. "Fine." she spoke through clenched teeth. "Um, let's see...it lasted for more than four hours. I think. It could've been longer."

"Wait a minute. Hold up. You're saying his lil' white ass lasted that long? Damn!! Let me try him out." she joked.

"First of all, Miss hot in the pants...he is not little, okay? And second of all, you can't try him out, because he's engaged."

"Oh, so what made it okay for you to?" she had a point. "Besides that, you KNOW you need to give me more details then that. Details to the point where it actually felt like I was there."

"God, you are...so annoying." she chuckled softly. "All right um..."

"And don't leave anything out." she demanded.

"Shut up. Any way, it was around eight o'clock at night. I agreed to meet him at his suite. When I got there, he was in his boxers. Might I add, he has the nicest body. Hahaha." she laughed along with her. "Any hoo, to the point. We were talking which led to a little bit of flirting. Then all of a sudden, we were fighting like we normal did on tour. I forgot how it happened. I think it was something he said that offended me. But any way, I decided that I didn't wanna sleep with him anymore, so I left. Well, planned on leaving until he stopped me." Kelly sat there, listening closely. She could tell she was getting more interested with every word she spoke. "He became this other person. Someone I've never seen before. He...he started talking dirty to me in this sexy ass voice. And I never thought he had a sexy voice to begin with. Ahaha."

"Go on."

"Um, he started feeling on me. Everywhere." her eyebrows raised interestingly.

"Ooohh, tell me more. Haha."

"Ummm..." she paused to think for a second. "Oh yeah. From there, all I could remember was touching his dick." she gasped.

"Really?" she nodded timidly.

"Yep, and I liked it. I could even tell how big he was that moment. But any way, we somehow ended up in bed making out. He uhh, he went down on me." Kelly shot up.

"Oh hell nah! Oh my god, girl. This is hot. Tell me more." she sat back down.

"Well like I was saying, he went down on me and god..." she shook her head. "It felt too good, girl. No one has ever done anything like that to me before and being that it was my first...it was just too amazing. I can't even remember how long that lasted. I almost had to beg him to stop. It was just too much pleasure to take."

"You are so freaky."

"Quiet. You wanna hear the rest or not?" she quickly shook her head.

"Yeah, keep going."

"All right, um...I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm gonna trust that you handle it well. I also went down on him." she shook her head.

"Mmm mmm mmm. Miss naughty girl."

"Haha. I think you've heard enough." her eyes shot open.

"Nooo. Please, finish it. I'm so hooked right about now." she lowered her eyes at her.

"Horny freak. I'll finish, JUST because I've gotten far as it is. Umm, we finally got to the real part. And when I say real, I mean real. The man could fuck like a black man." she broke out laughing. "I'm serious. He had me screaming my head off. Ahaha. I swear, it felt like I was losing my voice. But it felt wonderful. I was sore for the rest of that night. And not just from the front, but from the back."

"Oh no." she flashed her a traumatized look. "Don't tell me you let him..."

"Yes, I did. Now I know I said I would never do that, but somehow I changed my mind. I dunno, it just felt so right at the time." she paused, taking a sip of her orange juice. "Ahem. It hurt like hell at first, but once you get into it, it's not so bad."

"I don't think so. I let Chris try that on me and it hurt from beginning to the end. I will never have anal sex again." she giggled softly.

"Maybe because he wasn't being gentle at first. Like Justin was. He made sure I was comfortable with it before going all hardcore." she sat her glass down. "I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Hmm, well I'm glad to see that you were enjoying yourself on tour...fucking white boys and shit. Ahaha." she threw an egg at her.

"Don't be talkin' about my baby daddy like that." she blurted out. "Uhhh, I mean..."

"Baby daddy? Now he's your baby daddy?"

"I uhhh, I was just playing." she quickly stood up and tossed her food remains in the garbage pale before soaking her plate in the sink.

"I don't think so. You know what I think. I think you're hiding something else." she brushed pass her and exited the kitchen.

"I just think you have NOSY problems. You can never stay out of grown folks business."

"You pregnant?" she hastily twirled around to face her.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." she scanned her body for signs of pregnancy. "Your ass HAVE been getting bigger and you've been moody as hell. And not just to me, but everybody." she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. Will you just...leave me alone. I don't have time for this." she turned, instantly feeling a hand grasp her wrist.

"Not until you tell me what's going on. I don't understand why you like to keep things from me. I'm your cousin for Christ sake. I'm here to comfort you, not hurt you. I'm always asking you for advice, but for some reason, you NEVER ask me for advice. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even wanted." she exhaled heavily.

"Look, Kel. First of all, I don't tell you to ask me for advice."

"You don't have to. I thought maybe you wouldn't mind since we're family." slowly, she twirled around to face her. "I love you. And I would hate to see you get hurt." her temper had slowly died down.

"Come here." she embraced her in a warm hug. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know it was that serious." she pulled away to gaze in her eyes. "Fine. I'll let you know what's been on my chest. ONLY because I trust you will keep it to yourself." she nodded meekly.

"Okay." a massive smile slowly formed across her lips.

"I'm gonna be a mom." she gasped, staring in disbelief.

"Oh my god."
____________

Around one that afternoon...

The doorbell rung clear throughout the house. "I got it! Hmm hmmmm..." Beyonce hummed on her way to the door. " Don't know what to doooo." she unlocked the door and pulled it open. "Hmm hmm..." she trailed off, realizing the familiar face. "Justin?"

"Hey." he stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip.

"Just wanted to stop by and see how my...baby's momma is doing?" those exact words put a smile on her face.

"You know, you can be real charming at times." he chortled deeply.

"I hear that a lot. Um, here." he handed her the roses. "And please keep them. I hand picked them myself." she smirked at him.

"You didn't have to." she accepted the roses, inhaling the keen scent. "They smell wonderful." he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Once again, you look beautiful." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "Um, you don't mind if I come in..."

"Oh um...sure." she stood aside, allowing him to enter the house. "You can have a seat on the sofa. I'll be right back." she rushed out of the living room and in the kitchen. He took a seat on the sofa, waiting patiently for her arrival. "So..." he quickly looked away to gaze at her. "What brings you to this part of town? You live like...an hour away. I..."

"You. When it comes to you, I don't care how long it takes." her smile slowly faded. "Um, just to let you know...Brit and I almost broke up." she returned an interesting look. "Of coarse it was about you." he looked away, fiddling with his fingers in thought.

"Why was it about me?"

"Well, I uh finally confessed everything. I told her we slept together and that you were having my baby. She didn't take it too well of coarse. She even broke the engagement off." she sat there, not knowing what to say. She wasn't for sure how to feel. "The following day, she was acting really weird. She cooked me breakfast. She even agreed to still marry me." Now why did she see this coming?

"Oh. So you guys are still engaged?"

"Not exactly. For some reason, she wanted to get married the next day, and that really wasn't what I had planned to do. I decided to keep it off for now." she nodded timidly.

"Okay, so what does that exactly mean? You guys are still together, right?" he finally met eye contact with her.

"Yeah, something like that. But...for some reason, it feels like we're falling apart. I just don't...feel the same way for her anymore." she sat back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And when will you start feeling something for your baby's momma?"

"What do you mean? I do feel something for you. For a while now."

"That maybe true, but some how they are just not as deep as they are for Brit." he reached out, running his fingers through her hair.

"You don't know how wrong you are." he spoke in her ear. She had to stay solid, and resist.

"That's B.S." she spoke, locking eyes with his. "And if it was true, you would've ended it with her the day you ass fucked me." he held an hilarious look.

"Very funny. I didn't know you had a sense of humor." he joked. "And for the record, it's called..."

"Anal sex. Yeah I know already." she reached out, grabbing the remote to the television. "Why don't we watch some T.V." she suggested.

"Aight, that's cool." he kept his eyes on her as she flipped through the channels with the remote. "You're so smart. You know just what to do to keep your mind off of fucking me." she blushed slyly.

"Please. Don't even start that." she sat the remote on the table. "I just happen to be interested in T.V. right now." he bit the bottom of his lip teasingly.

"Sure." he spoke sarcastically. "I missed you." he leaned in, kissing her neck sweetly. "Missed me?" a chill instantly ran up her spine. "Mmm. You smell good." he groaned deeply, gradually nibbling on her earlobe.

"Justin..." she pulled away from him and stood to her feet.

"What?" he held a clueless look.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I DO wanna fuck you, BUT that doesn't mean I will. Now you have two choices. You can either sit there and WATCH T.V. with me or you can leave. You choose." he smiled slyly.

"Fine. I'll sit here and watch television. How's that?" she sat back down beside him.

"Good choice." she leaned back, making herself more comfortable. "I meant the T.V. not me." he quickly peeled his eyes from off her, gazing in on the television.

"Right."
Chapter 11 by Black Coffee
The next week

Britney, Justin and Trace all sat in the car as they drove down the road. There was no word said as they sat there listening to the radio.

"I hate this song." Trace reached over from the back seat to change the station.

"Excuse me!" Justin gazed at him from the rear view mirror. "You can't just...reach over me like that while I'm driving. I could get into an accident."

"Oh stop your whining. I just reached over for a second." he sat back in his seat.

"You should be wearing your seat belt any way." he mentioned.

"Oh really? Last time I checked, I'm a grown ass man." a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Whatever." Britney kept quiet, keeping her eyes on the road.

"So..." she broke the silence between them. "How's Beyonce?" Justin gawked to the side to stare at her. "I was just curious." he looked away, focusing back on the road.

"She's fine. Thanks for asking." for some reason, he felt very odd. It wasn't like her to ask such a question like that. "She asked about you?"

"Oh..." she nodded timidly. "She did? Well I'm guessing you guys have been communicating lately." he rolled his eyes in aggravation.

"Okay, and what is that supposed to mean? What? I'm not supposed to talk to her? She IS having my baby, by the way." he reminded.

"And who doesn't know that? I just asked a simple question. If you're gonna make a big deal out of it, then just pretend like I never even asked."

"Thank you. And I will do just that." she lowered her eyes at him.

"Ugh. I didn't know could be such an asshole." she mumbled underneath her breath, but what she didn't know was that he heard every word she said.

"I take that as a compliment." she rolled her eyes. "Any way..." he pulled up in front of a two-story house.

"All right, guys. I'll see ya'll later." Trace stepped out of the car and headed towards his front door.

"Now, I guess we head back to the crib." he pulled out of the drive way and headed back on the road.

"Can I ask you something? Do you ever plan on marrying me?" he made a stop at a red light and gawked her direction.

"And what type of question is that? What do you mean do I ever plan on marrying you?"

"Please don't question me. I'm asking the question here." he looked away, nibbling on his lip in thought.

"Aight fine. I'm not sure." her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"You're not sure? And..."

"Yeah, I'm not sure. Because for one, I have a gut feeling that you're still seeing that guy and...I just..." he hesitated. "I don't think we're on the same track anymore. In simpler words, our relationship is not the same like it used to be." he pulled off when the light turned green.

"I don't understand. We're not on the same track? And who are you to say such a thing? You're the one with the pregnant girlfriend." he shook his head pathetically.

"I don't understand how YOU can talk bad about other people when you're the one doing all the damage here. You just wanna have a reason to feel good about yourself. And no matter how wrong you are, you will never fess up to it. You will do ANYTHING to make yourself look innocent when you're not." she gulped down, feeling the tears build up in her system. "Let's remember I wasn't the one who started this whole commotion."

"I see." she spoke faintly. "I think I know where this is going. You don't love me anymore, and you're gonna dump me for her."

"Britney..."

"No, I understand perfectly well. And the only person you can blame is me." she crossed her arms over her chest, forcing her emotions in.

"Listen, I never said I was gonna do such a thing. And..." he paused. "...if it'll make you feel better...I do still love you. And THAT'S coming from my heart. It's just gonna take some time for things to get back to normal. The thing I can admit is that I've lost all trust for you. I don't...trust you anymore. And baby girl, you're gonna have to work your ass off to win my trust back."

"Is that...one of the reasons why we haven't made love lately?" he licked his lips to moisten them.

"Yeah. The MAIN reason why." he reached out, placing his hand on top of hers. "Don't worry yourself over this. If you really love me, you would do anything to win my trust back." he spoke, keeping his eyes on the road. His cell phone broke the silence between them. "Damn." he quickly grabbed the device and turned it on. "Hello? Trace? Hey, what's up?" he reached out, lowering the volume to the radio. "Really? Damn, do you ever remember not to leave things? Yeah, I'll see if I can drop it off later on. Mmm hmm yeah. Aight." he turned the phone off.

"What happened?"

"That bone head left his cell phone in the back seat. After I drop you off, I'll stop by his house on my way home and give him his phone."

"Oh..."

Minutes later, he pulled up in front of Britney's house and parked the car in her drive way. "So..." he looked away, peering in her eyes. "I enjoyed myself today." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly.

"So did I." he leisurely leaned in, meeting lips with hers. "Wanna come inside?" she breathed between his lips. He broke away.

"I dunno. I don't think that'll be such a good idea." he brushed her chin tenderly.

"Please. We haven't really spent any time with each other like...couples are supposed to." he scrutinized her face closely, noticing the look in her eyes. Right then, he knew exactly what was on her mind.

"No um...I'm just gonna go back home and work on a few things. There's a lot on my mind and..." she held her head down, all of a sudden feeling misplaced. This was the first time he'd ever reject her and she was having a hard time handling it.

"You don't have to explain." she gazed in his eyes. "Well, I guess I should be going." she pulled the door open, instantly feeling a hand grasp her wrist.

"Wait." she closed her eyes, inhaling sharply.

"Yes?" she asked, looking over her shoulder to stare at him.

"I think this belongs to you." he held up a cell phone. That instant, all her hope had faded away.

"Oh...yeah." she accepted the phone out of his hand. "What would I do without this?" she forced a smile on her face. "Bye." she stepped out of the car, slowly ambling towards her front door. All she could think about was crying her eyes out. Never in her life, she felt so rejected.

Thirty minutes later

Justin stepped up on the porch and rung the door bell. Seconds later, a familiar guy peered out, gazing at him. "Hey." he stepped aside, allowing him to enter the house.

"What's up? Here's your...cell." he handed the device to me. "Well, I should be going. I have a busy night ahead of me."

"Hold on just a minute. I want you to meet someone." he followed him down the hall and in his living room. "Say hello to..." he locked eyes with the familiar woman.

"Beyonce?" she sat there with Adrienne. "Hey uh...what are you doing here?"

"I stopped by to see Adrienne since she was in town. What are you doing here?" he glimpsed at Trace.

"I uhhh, Trace...he left his cell phone in my car. I was just...returning it."

"Now, since you guys are together. I'm just gonna steal Adrienne away for a minute." Adrienne stood up, following Trace out of the living room.

"So um..." Justin stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Wanna have a seat?" she offered. He smiled sincerely.

"Sure." he took a seat beside her, intertwining his fingers together. "Nice and...quiet." he spoke up.

"Yeah." she agreed, keeping her eyes on the blank T.V.

"How long have you been here?" he finally met eye contact with her.

"'Bout five minutes. I wasn't gonna stay too long. I have sorta...a busy night ahead of me." he chuckled softly.

"No you don't." she flashed him a confused look.

"And what makes you think I don't? Are you..."

"Maybe for the mere fact that I use the same line when I don't wanna be bothered. But I understand. At least you let me off easy." she smirked at him.

"Hey, I didn't mean to...offend you. And yeah, you're right. I guess I just wanna be alone."

"With me?" she looked away, crossing her leg over the other. "Seriously, I think this would be a good time to spend time with one another." she shook her head. "Before you say anything, just let me finish. I was thinking, a nice walk out on the beach. We can enjoy the ocean and maybe...talk about a few things."

"You are one hard ass, aren't you? You never give up."

"Nope. Not until you say yes." she crossed her arms over her chest. "So I guess you have no choice but to say yes."

"Whatever." he kept his eyes on her, waiting patiently for an answer. "All right, I'll go. JUST because you saw through my lie." he chortled in response. "So..." she stood to her feet. "I'm right behind you." he stood up, leading her towards the front door.
____________

Twenty minutes later (8:57 p.m.)

Beyonce kneeled down, picking up a sea shell. "Look at this one." she held it up for Justin to examine. "It's beautiful." he scrutinized it closely.

"It is. I like the different line patterns." she tossed the shell in the water. "Don't you think it's a little chilly out here?" he wrapped his arm around her, skimming her arm soothingly. She looked up to gaze at him.

"You are so slick." he flashed her a clueless look.

"What?"

"You would do ANYTHING to touch me. Hahaha." he grinned in return.

"I just thought maybe it was a little chilly. If it's a problem, I won't do it again." he released her.

"Um...that kinda felt good. Put your arms around me again." he smiled slyly, granting her request. "Justin?"

"Yeah?" she rested her head on his chest as they proceeded down the ocean walk.

"How much do you want this baby?"

"Hmm..." he stuffed his available hand in his pocket. "I don't want the baby. But if it's gonna be the only thing to keep you in my life then I'll do whatever it takes to help you." her mouth hung open in disbelief. Justin on the other hand, try hard to keep the laughs in that were begging to burst out any minute. "I'm just kidding. Ahahaha." she looked away, wanting so badly to hit him.

"Asshole." she pushed him, watching as he stumbled back, falling on the cool sand. "Oops. Haha. I'm sorry. I didn't realize I pushed you that hard. Here..." she extended her hand out to help him up.

"Thanks." he grasped her arm, instantly pulling her down on top of him. "Ha! Gotcha!!" she laughed hysterically.

"I guess we're even, huh?" his smile slowly faded as he peered in her dark brown eyes.

"Not quite yet." he gripped the side of her neck, slowly pulling her down to lock lips with hers. She gradually gave in, kissing him back. "Mmm." he groaned between her lips. He slightly broke away, sucking on her bottom lip tenderly. She could feel her body heating up. For some reason, she felt extremely horny. His hands trailed up her body, exploring every inch of her body.

"Justin? Okay, wait..." she broke away, releasing a soft sigh. "We shouldn't be doing this?"

"Why? You don't want it?" he asked, thrusting his hips up.

"Hell yeah." she met lips with his once again. "Mmm." she slid her hand in his jeans, fondling with his manhood. "Take me back to your place?"

"No problem." he stood up, helping her to her feet. "Let's go." they quickly headed back to the car.

The next morning (7:43 a.m.)

Britney entered Justin's house and closed the door behind her. "Justin?" she sat her purse on the sofa, quickly heading up the stairs to his room. "Justinnnnn?" she pulled the bedroom open, instantly focusing in on Justin laying in bed. But not just him, there was a body laying next to him. "What?"

"Mmm." Beyonce moaned softly, slowly fluttering her eyes open. She lifted her head, gazing at a body standing in the doorway. "Who is that?" her vision was some what blurry, so she closed her eyes and opened them back up. "Britney?" she spoke in shock. Justin groaned while stirring in bed.

"What the fuck is going on?" she spat out. He sat up, automatically focusing in on Britney.

"Britney? Uhhh..." he glimpsed at Beyonce and back at Britney. For some reason, he found himself very absentminded. He didn't know what to say. And who would in his position?

...to be continued
Chapter 12 by Black Coffee
...continued

Britney rushed out of the house and towards her car in tears. "Britney!" Justin ran after her. "Brit?" he gripped her arm, holding her back.

"Let go of me!!!" she yanked her arm away.

"Britney..." he began.

"How could you do this to me?" she spoke in tears. "You told me you weren't seeing her anymore."

"I never said that. I..."

"It doesn't matter!!!" she shouted. "It doesn't matter. From what I saw back there, shows that you were lying all along." she sniffled.

"Lying about what? I told you I was gonna continue seeing her, being the fact that she's having my baby."

"Oh! So does that mean you were gonna continue fucking her?" he looked away, resting his hands on his hips. "You specifically told me that the ONLY way we were gonna get married is if you win my trust back. How in the hell is that possible if you're still sleeping with someone else?"

"I..." he hesitated, trying to find the right words to say. "Remember when I told you that things weren't the same between us? Well..." he scratched his forehead in thought. "I meant that in a way of saying...that I don't feel the same about you anymore." he lifted his head to peer in her confused eyes.

Without a word said, she swung her hand, slapping him across the face. "You bastard."

"Britney..." she stood there crying her eyes out.

"I can't...believe this. I...I knew it. I just...knew it." she sniffled profoundly.

"Sweetie..." he reached out to touch her but she backed away.

"Don't sweetie me! Don't you DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN!" she began swinging her fists, hitting him everywhere.

"Britney...calm down." he grabbed a hold to her arms, and backing her up against the car. "Stop it!" he pinned her arms over her head. "Now listen to me..."

"No! I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU! YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GONNA DUMP ME FOR HER! You said..." she sniffled tremendously, making it difficult to understand her clearly. "You said you love me. You...you said that and...I believed you. I believed you." she cried faintly.

"I do love you. I swear I do, but..." for some reason he felt like crying also. Not only because she was crying, but because this was the hardest thing he could ever do.

"I'm leaving." he looked over his shoulder to gaze at Beyonce. She ambled towards the gates that surrounded his mansion.

"Wait! Um..." he gazed back at Britney. "I'll be right back, okay?" he jogged up behind Beyonce who proceeded towards the exit. "Bee? Beyonce?"

"What?" she answered, not bothering to look back.

"Listen..." he ran in front of her. "I understand how you feel and I wouldn't blame you. But let's handle this in a mature way."

"What mature way? I am so sick and tired of this. I don't even know WHY I came here in the first place. I'm tired of being in the middle of..."

"Last night, we made love. And it felt incredibly beautiful. You even said so yourself."

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"I need you to be patient with me. I'm trying to end it with her, but the closer I get to that point...the harder it becomes for me. I need your support." she rolled her eyes.

"Get out of my way."

"Please. Last night, you told me over and over how much you love me and I KNOW you meant it. I could see it in your eyes." he peered deeply in her eyes. "I know how it is to be the other one. You wouldn't have agreed to come here if you didn't wanna be with me."

"Yeah, I wanna be with you." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well then let's make it work." she held her head down as the tears slowly blinded her.

"That's impossible." she spoke rickety from the lump in her throat. "I just ahem...I'm tired of waiting. The longer I wait, the more I want you. But it hurts...to see you not trying to make an effort to do something." she wiped underneath her teary eyes. "You constantly tell me how much you wanna be with me, but you're not doing anything to make that happen. You can't have both of us. I won't allow it, and I know she won't either." he watched as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek. "I have to go." she inhaled sharply.

"Can I at least take you home? You shouldn't be walking..."

"I'll be fine." she brushed pass him, instantly feeling a hand grasp her arm. "What now..." she turned around, feeling a pair of lips crush onto hers.

"I love you. And I'm gonna show you how serious I am." she pulled away from him. He watched as she turned, heading the opposite direction.

Britney stood there, her whole face drenched with tears. She couldn't believe what had just happened. First, she finds her boyfriend in bed with another woman. Now he's kissing someone else IN her presence. She knew that this was definitely a huge sign that it was over.

"Britney?" she leisurely lifted her head to gaze at him. "Um..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets, not having a clue what to say. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way. And uh...I just think that...we shouldn't see each other anymore."

"Ahem." she cleared the lump in her throat. "I see." she had never felt so hurt in her entire life. And she knew it was all her fault. None of this would've happened if it wasn't for her.

"Are you gonna be okay?" he asked in concern.

"What do you think? I mean..." she brushed her hair back from out of her face. "I know I screwed up okay? But...I don't deserve this. I don't deserve the way you're treating me. I loved you with all my heart and...I thought you felt the same way."

"Here you go again. This is not all about you anymore. You hurt me. You really did, whether you want to believe it or not. And...something like that is hard to ignore. Once you cheat on someone, you are capable of doing it again. And I know you will, because you're still seeing him."

"And how in the hell would you know? Obvi..."

"Jim, right?" her eyebrows raised questionably.

"Excuse me?"

"I think there's something you should know. That night of the awards show, I went to go use the bathroom before we left and I saw your cell sitting by the sink. I happened to press talk and some guy answered the phone. That's when I knew you were still messing around with him." he paused to get a response from her, but all she did was keep silent. "I wanted to confront you about it, but something just told me keep it to myself. I thought you would've told me. But you didn't. It's been months and you still didn't confess."

"God, Justin I..."

"No, it's okay. I've come to realize how much I really meant to you. And that's why I'm finally gonna end it. Why be with someone who's playing you like a fool while on the other hand, there's someone else out there who really loves you and wants to be with you? I didn't want to do this. I swear I didn't, but from the way things are going, it doesn't look like anything is going to change."

"But it can. Just...give me another chance. Please." he peered in her eyes, refusing to believe her. "I know I hurt you and...you have a right to feel this way, but you're not gonna seriously throw everything away. Four years...does that mean anything to you?"

"I think you're asking the wrong person that. You should've asked yourself that question before you did what you did." he turned, ambling towards his house.

"Wait! Justin, please..." she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Don't do this to me. Please. I can't...I can't live without you. Please don't do this." she cried.

"Britney..." he turned to face her. "Stop doing this. You're more stronger than this. I know it." she shook her head.

"No I'm not." she disagreed.

"Yes you are."

"No." her bottom lip trembled with emotions. "I only act that way to...make you think that, but I'm not. I'm such a weakling when it comes to you. I don't wanna lose you. I need you. Please..." she sniffled uncontrollably. "Don't...do this. Please don't. I can't...I can't live with...out you."

"You can. The reason why you're feeling this way is because we've been together for so long...it's like you've gotten used to me. And I understand. I used to feel the same way, until I met someone who's helped me to see the light."

"No, that's not true. I love you. I love you so much." she wrapped her arms around his neck, and rested her head on his chest as she continued crying. "Let's make it work. I promise I will never hurt you again. I wanna...get married and have children. As many as you want."

"Britney..." he ran his fingers through her lose hair. "Look at me." she gradually pulled back to gaze in his eyes. "I'm in love with someone else now." she broke into tears once again. "Shhh. Listen to me, okay? Shhh." he leaned in, pecking her on the forehead. "Don't cry."

"This is too much for me. Why are you treating me this way? Why?! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" she swung her fists, hitting him once more.

"Britney?" he grabbed a hold to her arms, pushing her up against the wall. "Stop it!" he shouted. "Stop hitting me."

"I don't wanna live anymore. There's no point of living if I can't be with you." his whole mood had changed.

"Okay, um...if you're talking about killing yourself, then I guess you're not as tough as I thought you were." he released her. "I can't do this anymore. You are so selfish. You only think about yourself. You cheated on me, remember? You hurt me." he pointed to himself. "Now you're trying to threaten your life to get back at me? You know how much I love you. I wanted to spend the rest of my LIFE with you. I wanted to grow old with you. I WANTED TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU, BUT YOU FUCKED UP! YOU HAD TO GO AND SLEEP WITH SOME OTHER GUY KNOWING HOW DEEP MY LOVE WAS FOR YOU! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DO AND HE NEVER WILL!" at this point, his face was soaked in tears. "You think I wanted this to happen? Do you seriously think that? When I found out you cheated on me, I wanted to die. I felt like killing myself, but not because I was getting dumped. But because I was betrayed...by someone who I thought loved me." he paused, trying hard to control his temper. "I was the one in love. And I was stupid to believe you felt the same way. So um..." he looked up to lock eyes with hers. "...do what you gotta do. I'm not gonna stop you. If you feel that you need to commit suicide, then go right ahead. But I will let everyone know how crazy you were. As a matter-of-fact, I don't think I would have to tell anyone once they find out you killed yourself. I'm sure they'll put two and two together." he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I have to go." he entered his house, closing the door behind him. "Fuck." he felt so hurt, because he never thought this day would come. And he blamed it all on her. If she didn't cheat on him, everything would have been fine. They would've still been together and maybe even planning their wedding. But he knew he had to move on, and start a new life. And he had one person in mind.

Later on

Justin pulled the front door open, instantly coming face to face with a familiar woman. "Ma?"

"Justin? Hey!" for some reason, he was happy to see her.

"Hey." he embraced her in a hug, realizing how much he missed her. "I'm so glad you're here." she released him.

"I'm in town on a business trip, so I decided to stop by and see my adorable son." he smiled slyly. "How's everything?" he held his head down, unsure how to tell her.

"Not so good." he turned, taking a seat on the sofa.

"What's wrong?" she looked away, gazing at the T.V. screen that had Britney on it. "What's this?" she asked, taking a seat beside him.

"Um...nothing really. Just a slide show. I found it while I was cleaning out my closet." she sat there, watching as a different picture slid across the screen. This picture was of him and Britney at the beach after a cake fight. A soft chuckle escaped his lips. "I remember that day. We had...just gotten in a cake fight after making up." she looked away, focusing in on him.

"Something happened?" he kept his eyes glued to the screen, refusing to look her in the eyes because it would only make him more emotional. And he had this thing about crying in her presence. He hated to.

"Brit and I..." he hesitated. "We broke up." she held a surprised look.

"Oh...I'm so sorry, son." she embraced him in a hug.

"No. It's...okay." he broke from her embrace. "Everything happens for a reason." she kept her gaze on him, knowing deep down that he wasn't okay. "But..." he forced a smile on his face. "I'll get over it."

"I don't understand. What could've happened? I mean, you guys were like so happy and now..."

"You don't understand. It's complicated. And just like I said, everything happens for a reason." he grabbed the remote and turned off the television. "Any way..." he arose from the sofa. "I've done all of my crying. And now, it's time to move on."
____________

Around seven o'clock that evening...

Justin stepped up on the porch and rung the doorbell. Seconds later, the door flew open revealing a woman. "Justin, hey."

"Hey, how are you?" he spoke to Kelly.

"I'm fine. Beyonce, right?" he nodded.

"Yeah, if that's not a problem."

"Hold on." he watched as she ran further in the house, disappearing in front of him. Minutes later, a woman came to the door wearing a robe.

"Yeah?" she peered out the door, automatically gazing at him.

"Hey." he spoke the first word. "I tried calling, but you wouldn't answer your phone."

"Go away."

"But..." before he could finish his sentence, she had closed the door in his face. "Damnit!" now he definitely felt alone. The woman that he loved didn't want anything to do with him.
Chapter 13 by Black Coffee
Note: This chapter is very rated r so please be mature.

Four months later (10:44 a.m.)

Justin stepped out on the porch and headed towards his mailbox. It's been months since the break up and he felt stronger with each day that passed.

"Wanna get to know ya' baby. Hmm hmmm." he unlocked the mailbox and pulled all of the contents out. "Hmm, nothing interesting." he turned, heading back to the house.

"Justin?" a voice called behind him. He quickly twirled around, gazing at a woman.

"What the..." he stood there in shock. "Beyonce? Oh my god. Um..." words couldn't explain how good it felt to actually see her. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I um...I just stopped by to show you this." she held pictures in her hand. "It's a sonogram of our baby."

"Really? Wow. Can I see it?" she handed him the pictures.

"It's a few weeks old. I would've shown you as soon as I got them, but I just felt that...it wasn't the right time to be...showing up at your place. Especially after what happened." she explained.

"It's okay." he spoke, scrutinizing the pictures closely. "Wow, this is...really amazing. It's so neat how they can actually take pictures of the baby while it's still in your belly."

"I said the same thing." he paused, taking a moment to examine her. Her belly had grown a little, but other than that, everything else looked the same.

"Your tummy is startin' to show."

"I know." she rested her hands on her hips. "I um...I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Oh no. I was just checking the mail." he explained, keeping his gaze on her. "I missed you so much. I can't even remember when the last time I saw you. It seemed so long ago."

"Yeah, well um..." she looked away, squinting her eyes from the ray of sun beaming down on her. "Maybe I should go. I really hate to see how Britney would react if she saw me." right then, he knew she had no clue of what happened.

"That's not possible." she met eye contact with him.

"What do you mean?" she asked, brushing a few strains of hair behind her ear.

"She's not here."

"Oh...well I wouldn't wanna be here when she shows up, so..."

"I don't think THAT'S possible." she flashed him a confused look.

"All right, um...I have no clue what's going on, so I'm just gonna take these..." she referred to the sonogram pictures. "...and leave." she grabbed the pictures and headed towards her car.

"Bee?" he called.

"Yes?" she turned his direction.

"I tried explaining to you that day I showed up at your house, but you seemed a little upset so...I left it alone. I thought maybe, when you're ready...you'll come to me. And now, since you're here...I figure I should let you in on what happened." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Britney and I broke up that day she caught us in bed together." she flashed him a baffled look.

"What?"

"I finally came to my senses and realized that things weren't going to get any better. So I broke up with her. I can admit it was hard to do, but I had to start thinking about myself. I was so used to putting her first. All I can say is, I was stupid and I learned from my mistake." she stood there in a state of shock.

"Wait a minute. I'm kinda confused here. You're telling me you guys broke up MONTHS ago?" he nodded. "And you're just now telling me?"

"Well I tried telling you that day, but..."

"Shut up!" she snapped. "Just shut up." he held a bewildered look.

"I...I don't..."

"Come here." he hesitantly moved in closer to her, afraid of her actions. "It's about time." she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest. "Mmm, I thought you would never leave her." he chuckled softly.

"I was starting to think that also." he attached his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long." she pulled away to gaze in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter now. You did it and that's all that matters." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly.

"What are you doing today? Wanna maybe go out riding or something?"

"Hmm." she thought about it for a second. "All right, I guess."

"Cool. Give me a minute. I wanna hop in the shower." she followed him inside. "Wanna join me?" he teased.

"Boy please." he broke out laughing. "Go wash up. I'll be down here."

"Aight." he ambled up the stairs and to his room.
___________

It's early in the morning
And my heart is feelin' lonely
Just thinkin' 'bout you baby
Got me twisted in the head
And I don't know how to take it
But it's drivin' me so crazy
I don't know if it's right
I'm tossin', turnin' in the bed

"I love this song. I dunno why, but I just do." Beyonce spoke from the passengers side.

"Who is this? This Frankie J, right?" she nodded while singing to the song.

It's one o'clock in the morning
And I still can't sleep
Thinkin' 'bout your beauty
It makes me weak
I'm feelin' hopeless in my home
Don't know what to do I think I'm in love, baby

"Amorrrrrr no es amorrrrrr." she song. Justin gawked to the side to gaze at her. There was something different about her compared to Britney. She seemed to have a better personality and she always seemed happy. "You know, he kinda sounds like you in a way. Only on the verse part. You know, with that squeaky ass voice. Ahaha."

"Now you're making fun of me? Aight, I understand." she giggled softly.

"Aww, don't take it so personal. I never said it wasn't sexy." he licked his lips while gazing at her legs.

"Anybody ever tell you that you have sexy legs?" he flirted.

"Ummm, let's see..." she rested her finger on her chin in thought.

"Oh come on. Don't act like you need to think about it." she broke out laughing. "I know you've heard it a couple of times."

"Hmm, maybe. What about you? I know women have told you how good you are in bed." he held a shocked look. "What? Don't act surprised."

"Okay, I just complimented you on your legs and in return...you compliment my performance in bed? That's mean for the mere fact of how you put it. Women? As in more than one. You make it seem like I'm some boy version of a slut. I don't sleep around. The only people I've slept with in FOUR years were you and Britney."

"That's interesting. And can I ask who was the best?" he grinned at her.

"You should know the answer to that already." he spoke with a sexy look on his face. "Out of the two of you, you were the only one that had me begging for more. Now what does that tell you?"

"You like chocolate more than vanilla."

"Hahahahaha." he laughed hysterically. "Now that was funny. A very interesting way to put it, but yes. You're correct. I do." he agreed.

"Once you go black you'll never go back." he continued laughing his head off. "I'm addicted to junior."

"I bet you are."

Hours later (5:34 p.m.)

Justin led Beyonce in his house. "I really had a great time." he spoke, grasping her hands in his.

"So did I." he pulled her towards him.

"I was thinking, while the night is still young...we can do something to keep us busy." she gazed in on his perfectly shaped lips.

"Really? Like what?"

"Take a wild guess." she knew what was on his mind, because she was thinking the same thing.

"If I could read your mind, I think you wanna make love."

"I miss your body. I miss reaching deep within your soul and showing you how much I love you." those exact words made her melt. "Tell me how you feel."

"Well um...I would rather show you." she leaned in, parting lips with his. "Mmm." she trailed her hands up his chest, caressing his body.

"Mmm." he groaned, swiftly lifting her up and carrying her up the stairs.
____________

"Mmmm oh yesss." she closed her eyes enjoying all of the pleasure he gave her. He gently nibbled and sucked sweetly on her clit. "Oooh goddd. Uhhhh I'm gonna explode. Fuckkkkk."

"Let it out." he plunged his tongue in and out of her hot center, tasting her juices.

"Ohhhh..." she arched her back as she felt a rush of pleasure spread throughout her body. He grabbed a hold to her trembling legs, keeping her in place.

"Mmm." he groaned, enjoying the taste of her. "You taste so damn good." her chest heaved in and out of excitement.

"Oh god." she fanned herself. "I feel like I'm burning up."

"Well you should." he hovered on top of her. "You ready for another round?"

"Mmm hmm." she nodded.

"I wanna try a different position." he flipped her over on her stomach and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Seconds later, she could feel him entering her. He pushed himself further into her, filling her completely.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned softly. He began moving in and out of her, hearing her whimper with every thrust. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. It was all too much for her to take.

He picked up his speed, pumping furiously. "Jusssttttinnnnnnn!!!!" she shrieked. He gripped her waist, pulling her down on his shaft. "Shit!! Oh god, baby. Deeper." he pulled her to her knees, allowing him deeper access. "Mmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure.

"Feels good?" he asked, rubbing her clit as he decreased his speed.

"Yes." her legs trembled, making it harder for her to keep herself up. Once again, he increased his speed as felt himself on the verge of cumming.

"Aw shit...it's coming." he buried himself further into her the closer he had gotten.

"Oh god!!! Oh fuckkk!!" she felt herself explode once again. "Uhhhhh!!!" she released all that she had, her whole body quivering in response. Seconds later, he released his seed.

"Uh..." he grunted deeply, pumping her vigorously, and finally pulling out of her. She fell flat on her stomach, too weak to move a muscle. He rolled over on his back, releasing a loud sigh. "Whew." he breathed deeply. "Now that's what you call hardcore love making."

"I'm so sore." he reached out, skimming her back soothingly.

"You okay?" he asked in concern.

"I think." he lifted his arm to gaze at his watch.

"Damn. It's already going on nine."

"We've been at it for three hours?" he stepped out of bed and threw on a robe.

"I guess so. Right now, I'm gettin' hungry. I think I'm gonna go cook something. Hungry?" she nodded meekly.

"Yeah." he pulled the bedroom door open.

"I'll meet you downstairs." he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Minutes later

Beyonce snuck up behind Justin and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Boo!" he slightly jumped. "Ahahaha." he turned to face her.

"You think that's funny? Sneaking up behind me. Hmm?" he leaned in, kissing her on the neck. "Feel better?"

"Yep." he turned the oven on. "We're having some pot roast tonight. I've been dreaming about it for days." she leaned against counter.

"Sounds delicious."

"You ain't lyin'." he referred to her. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Nasty boy. Hahaha." the phone interrupted them.

"Excuse me." he grabbed the cordless phone and turned it on. "Hello?" he answered, placing it beside his ear.

"Justin?" a familiar voice responded. "Hi um..."

"Uhh, what's up?" he asked, taking a seat at the table.

"I saw you." he held a confused look. "You used to make love to me that way." he could hear a cry in her voice.

"What the...you were watching us?"

"Yeah, and you seemed to enjoy fucking her brains out." she spat out angrily. "I just don't understand why you couldn't have given me a second chance."

"You know why. And you know what? I don't even know why I'm talking to you. I gotta go."

"That's fine. Just to let you know, there's something for you outside. I hope you had fun hurting me. And now, I'm gonna go put myself out of my misery."

"Whatever." he turned the phone off and exited the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Beyonce asked while following behind him.

"Crazy bitch was watching us." he unlocked the front door, and pulled it open.

"What are you talking about?" his eyes zoomed in on a pile of stuff sitting in the middle of his drive way.

"I can't...fucking believe this. That..." he ambled towards the pile of stuff. "I swear. She will never give up." he kneeled down, picking up an envelope. For Justin, he read. "Oh boy." he pulled a sheet of paper out and unfolded it. Here's your stuff. I don't want anything that belongs to you. It just reminds me so much of you. I hope you're having fun with her. Remember to invite me to the wedding. "What wedding?" he crumbled up the note and threw it aside. "I am getting so fed up with this shit." he turned, heading back to the house.

"Everything okay?" Beyonce asked curiously.

"Yeah." he led her in the house, and closing the door behind them.
Chapter 14 by Black Coffee
The following day (11:20 a.m.)

Justin stepped up on the porch and rung the doorbell. Seconds later, the door flew open and a woman stepped out. "Justin?"

"Brit?" she tightened her robe.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" he held out a bracelet that belonged to her.

"I came to drop this off." she gazed at the item in skeptic. "What I don't understand is why you gave it to me. I've never seen this before."

"I uh..." she reached out, accepting the item from him. "Sorry. It must've fell off." he burnt a hole into her.

"You know...I don't understand you. One minute, you're this strong minded person, then the next...you're the total opposite. Last night should've never happened. It wasn't called for. All of those items you left out on my porch belonged to you. I bought them for you, therefore...they were yours. Do I need them? No." he paused. "It's not like I'm gonna hand 'em over to Beyonce."

"No, I don't expect you to do anything like that. I just couldn't keep them around because they reminded me so much of you and the...wonderful times we've had together."

"Wonderful times, I see. Well if they were so wonderful, why did you do what you did?" she held her head down, unsure of how to respond.

"I...I dunno. Just like I said, I was lonely and...you weren't there. So..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Are you still lonely?" she lifted her head to peer in his eyes.

"What...what do you mean?"

"When I got back from tour. Were you still lonely? Just asking, because you were still seeing that guy. And what I recall...it was a one night stand. Last time I checked, those don't last no more than a day. And I know, because I've had a couple of 'em." a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"Oh really? Well it seems like you weren't all that faithful yourself."

"This all happened before I got with you. Might I add, was the biggest mistake of my life." she rolled her eyes.

"Well why don't you keep rubbing it in. I told you I was sorry. What more do you want?"

"Actually, I didn't come here to make up. And I sure as hell didn't come here to argue with you. I just wanted to drop off your bracelet, and to make it clear that it's officially over. I'm with someone else now, and..."

"Beyonce, right?" she interrupted. "Her out of all people." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What do you mean 'her out of all people'? She treats me better than you ever did."

"Sure." she spoke sarcastically. "And can I ask, is this your mind speaking or your dick speaking? For some reason, you get so pussy whipped SO easily. It ain't even funny."

"Excuse me?" he spoke, a little taken back on her words. "Aight, you know what? Maybe this was a mistake. I should've never returned your bracelet in person. Instead, I should've just...left it on your porch and called it a day. I don't have time for this." he turned, heading towards his car. "I need to be getting back to my girlfriend." he pulled the door open and sat in.

"Wait! Justin, wait!" she rushed towards his car. "Justin..." he looked away to gaze at her. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't...I shouldn't have said that, because it's not true. And who am I to be getting upset? I have no right to. I'm the one who screwed up, and...I just wanna thank you for bringing it back in person."

"Brit?" they both looked away to gaze at a guy standing on her porch. "What's taking so long?"

Justin slowly gawked her direction with an unbelievable look on his face. "Please tell me he's not wearing my robe."

"I..." she was lost with words. He shook his head pathetically.

"Goodbye, Britney." he conveyed his car to life, slowly pulling out of the drive way.

"Justin..." she called, watching as he sped off.

Meanwhile...

Beyonce sipped on a cup of orange juice while sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey!" she quickly looked away to gaze at Kelly. "What is miss prego doing?" she rolled her eyes mischievously.

"The opposite of what you're doing."

"Haha, yeah? And what is that?" she sat at the table with a bottle of water.

"Minding my own business." she rolled her eyes.

"Oh puhlease. Any way..." she took a sip of her water. "What have you and mister Timberlake been up to? Working on more babies?" she lowered her eyes at her.

"Very funny. And can I ask, how is that possible when you're already pregnant?"

"Ahaha, I know. I'm just messin' with you." the doorbell broke the silence between them. "I got it." she jumped up, quickly making her way towards the front door. "I swear, if it's that mail man again...I will go insane. This time, he better have..." she trailed off, realizing it was the total opposite of who she expected. "Oh...it's you...Justin."

"Who is it?" Beyonce asked on her way to the door.

"It's for you." she peered out to gaze at the familiar guy. A smile instantly formed across his lips.

"Hey." he greeted.

"Hey, what's up?" she embraced him in a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in a meeting or something like that."

"It was cancelled. So, I decided to stop by and see what you were doing." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly.

"Nothing. I just got up not too long ago. Wanna come in?"

"Um..." he hesitated. "Actually, I had something else in mind. How fast can you get dressed? We don't have long." he glanced at his watch.

"Really? Okay um...give me ten minutes."
___________

Beyonce and Justin sat in the car on their way to their next destination. "So..." Justin gazed at her from the drivers side. "How have you been feeling? Any morning sickness?"

"Um, not lately. Thank God. It was starting to kill me." he released a soft chuckle.

"I'm glad to hear you're doing fine." he made a right at the stop sign. "I was thinking...what do you think about the sea? I have a friend who invited me on a three day cruise. He said I could invite someone, so I was wondering if maybe...you wanted to go." her eyes lit up.

"Really? Of coarse. I love cruising."

"Great. They ship off in FOUR days. So be ready." they finally arrived at a five star restaurant. "Here we are."

"Wow. A fancy restaurant in the middle of the day? What are you trying to do? Feed me half to death. Haha."

"Yeah. And then afterwards, I was thinking about taking you over to my place and..."

"Oh don't even start that." he broke out laughing.

"I'm just messin' around. Come on." they stepped out of the car and ambled towards the building.

Hours later (6:34 p.m.)

"Thank you for the luxurious lunch. I really enjoyed it." she unlocked the front door, slowly turning to face him.

"No problem." he leaned in, leisurely locking lips with hers.

"Mmm haha. You can't resist, can you?" he pulled away to gaze in her eyes.

"What do you think?" she reached out, grasping his hand in hers.

"Wanna come inside? Chill for a bit."

"Sure." he followed her inside and up the stairs to her room.

"Sorry for the mess. I didn't get a chance to tidy up." she quickly removed the clothes from off the bed and tossed them in the closet. "Have a seat." he took a seat on the bed. "Get comfortable." he watched as she gradually discarded his shoes one by one. "So..." she positioned herself between his legs. "You have enough room for dessert?"

"Plenty." she climbed on top of him, instantly meeting lips with his.

"You wanna fuck me?" she spoke in his ear. "Hmm?" he gripped her butt, hastily reversing positions.

"Give me a second." she giggled giddily.
____________

Later on

"Oh my god, that was amazing!!" they kissed intimately. "Mmm, I'm gonna go get something to drink. Want anything while I'm up?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll take a drink also." she threw on a robe on her way towards the door. "Don't be too long. I was thinking about having seconds." he teased.

"I won't." she exited the room, closing the door behind her. On her way down the stairs, she could hear voices coming from somewhere in the house.

"I swear I'm tellin' the truth." Kelly quickly looked up from the sofa to stare at her. "Oh, hey let me call you back. Sleeping beauty has arrived." she turned the phoned off. "I gotta talk to you." she grasped her arm, tugging her towards the kitchen area.

"What? What's the rush?"

"Please don't tell me that was you up stairs screaming your head off? You have company?" she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so nosy?" she brushed pass her, entering the kitchen.

"It sounded like you were having sex. I was just curious, because...because Tina and I heard it. Everything." she gasped, staring in shock.

"What?" she quickly twirled around to face her. "My mom is here?"

"Well, she was. She decided to come back later...when you weren't screwing whoever's head off." she ran her fingers through her lose hair.

"Damn. Does anybody ever call before showing up? Do you know how embarrassing this is?" she grabbed a bottle of juice from out of the refrigerator. "I need a vacation. A real one. Which reminds me, I have to start..."

"Bee?" a voice had called her. She looked away, focusing in on Justin who stood by the door way. "What's up?" he spoke to Kelly.

"Hey." she responded, quickly departing the kitchen.

"Um..."

"What's going on? You leaving?" she realized he was fully dressed.

"Um, I'm afraid so. Something came up. Trace wants me to meet him at his house in thirty minutes."

"Is everything okay?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. But any way, I just wanted to let you know so you won't think I ran out on you." he explained.

"Oh, okay. Well um, I guess I'll see you later." she pecked him on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you. See you later." he turned, heading the opposite direction. "Bye, Kelly." he spoke on his way out the door.

"Bye." she arose from the sofa, quickly making her way towards Beyonce. "You are wrong. DEAD wrong."

"What?" she held a clueless look.

"I can't believe you were having sex with Justin. And while your mother was here. Do you have ANY respect?"

"First of all, I didn't know she was here to begin with. And secondly, do you have a life? You're always in my business...worrying about what I do. I need to seriously find you a man who can keep you busy." her head shot back offensively.

"Excuse me? I don't need a man to keep me busy..."

"I can't tell." the doorbell interrupted them. "I got it." she rushed towards the front door. "It's probably Justin." she yanked the door open, her smile slowly fading. She never thought in a million years this person would be standing on her front porch. "Britney?"

"Beyonce..." she stood there, resting her hands on her hips. "I need to have a word with you."

...to be continued
Chapter 15 by Black Coffee
...continued

Beyonce sat on the sofa staring at the blank screen TV in front of her. She never felt so hurt and used in her entire life. All she kept doing was replaying the sentences in her head that Britney had told her.

"How?" she asked herself. "How is it possible?"

She didn't want to believe she was pregnant, but she knew that it was possible. After all, she is his ex.

A beep sound alerted her that someone had entered the house. That instant, her heart had stopped. Words couldn't explain how heated she was.

Justin entered the living room, automatically freezing when he recognized her. For some reason, he seemed very tense. Like he wasn't expecting her. Which of coarse, he wasn't since she was sitting on his living room sofa.

"Bee? Uhhh, what are you doing here? I wasn't...expecting you."

"I know." she spoke simply. "But I was expecting you." he was familiar with her tone of voice. It was the tone she would use whenever she was upset.

"Well um..." he sat his belongings by the sofa and took a seat beside her. "What's up? I uh..." he glimpsed at his watch. "I was just dropping these things off and then I was gonna be on my way out the door. I have a few more errands to..." she rolled her eyes.

"Don't even try that with me." she interrupted. He flashed her a confused look.

"What are you talk..."

"That little line you use whenever you're avoiding someone. I know, because I do it too." a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"You are really acting strange. You KNOW I will never do that to you." she looked away, fiddling with her fingers in thought. "Hey." he reached out, brushing her cheek delicately. "What's wrong? You don't look too thrilled." she brushed a few strains of hair out of her face. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Actually, yeah." he watched as she pulled a piece of paper out of her purse. "Here. I think you should look at this." he leisurely accepted the paper and unfolded it, quickly scanning the sentences.

"Um, why are you showing me this? I thought we already talked about this."

"Look at the name." he scrutinized the paper closely, searching for a name. Finally, he spotted it written at the top of the left hand corner. His eyes lit up that instant.

"Britney?" he lifted his head, peering in her eyes. "I don't understand."

"It's simple. You're reading Britney's pregnancy test." he burned a hole into her, still feeling confused about the whole situation.

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"Britney is pregnant. And you wanna know who's the father? Yours truly." his eyebrows raised questionably.

"Um..." he arose from the sofa, scratching his forehead in frustration. "I don't...I really don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, but it's not funny."

"Ha! Do you see me laughing? Do you actually SEE a smile on my face?" she asked, pointing to her lips. "No! So obviously I'm thinking the opposite."

"Okay, well why are you telling me this? Why didn't she come to me herself? Damnit!" he spoke angrily.

"I don't know. She just showed up at my place and explained everything. Now..." she paused, trying to keep in her emotions. "...I don't know what's going on. As soon as things started to get better between us, this shit pops up. Do you even realize what this means? IF she IS pregnant with your baby, that means she's gonna be in our lives forever. And...I don't think I will be able to deal with that."

"No. Listen to me..." he grasped her hands, pulling her up from the sofa. "She's probably lying just to get attention. I know her. She will say ANYTHING to get her way."

"And what if she's not lying? I mean...what if she's really pregnant with your baby? What are you gonna do then? Just abandon the child?"

"No. I didn't say that. I just..." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "I just really hope this doesn't interfere with our relationship. I don't mind dealing with my responsibility. I just don't wanna lose you in the process." he paused, scrutinizing her closely. "You ARE pregnant with my baby also." he mentioned.

She reached up, placing both of her hands on her tummy. "I just want us to be a happy family."

"And we can. Nothing's stopping us. Aight?" he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "Just bare with me, okay? I'm gonna go straighten this out with her. If you want, you can stay here or..."

"No um...I think I'm just gonna head back home. I feel a little tired and..."

"Stay here. You can chill in my room." she peered in his eyes. "I won't be gone long." a growling sound startled him. "What was that?" she blushed slyly.

"Um..." he gazed in on her stomach, a smile slowly forming across his lips.

"That was you?" she nodded timidly. "Hahaha. Why didn't you tell me you were hungry? Starvin' my baby." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

"Come on. We can stop by a restaurant on our way back." he grasped her hand, leading her towards the front door.
___________

Britney pulled the door open, to her surprise seeing someone she didn't expect. "Justin?" she smiled massively. "Hey." she reached out, attempting to touch him, but he jerked away. Her smile slowly faded. "What's wrong?"

"What...are you crazy or something? What the hell is this?" he held out the sheet of paper with her test results.

"Oh...I see you got the news. So, what do you think? I was hoping we have a girl. We can..."

"No. Will you shut up!" he spat out. "This is not funny. First, you show up at my house...returning the things that I bought you. Now this? Come on. I mean, what's next? Are you gonna threaten to kill me?" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh please. You actually think I'm that stupid? I just thought you should know. I mean, you have a RIGHT to know since you were a part of it. Right?" he lowered his eyes at her, giving her a serious look.

"You know what you're doing. You're trying to ruin what I have because you fucked up between us."

"What are you talking about? I..."

"Stop playing this game with me! You went ahead and got pregnant from that Jim dude. Now you're claiming that it's my child because you don't wanna see me happy. You cheated on me, remember? And how bad I wanted us to work, I just couldn't pretend anymore. You persistently looked in my eyes and lied to me and didn't expect me to get upset. It hurt me. It really took the best of me, because I loved you. And I really wanted it to work out between us. But...as you can see, everything doesn't turn out as planned." she held her head down, feeling guilt all over. "Now I'm gonna ask you this once. Tell me the truth. Is this REALLY my baby? Because you know I will deal with my responsibility and be a father to this child. But if it's not, don't waste my time. All I wanna do is move on with my life. I don't wanna hurt anymore." she peered in his eyes, realizing how miserable he looked. She knew this was hurting him, just as much as it was hurting her.

"Y...yeah." she stammered lightly. "It is your baby." he gazed deeply in her eyes. Something was telling him that she was lying.

"Did I mean that much to you? I don't understand. I mean, you went behind my back and slept with another man while I was on tour. Now when you've realized that you REALLY lost me, you wanna stoop down this low? I am really starting to think differently about you. I thought you were more classy than this." he turned, stepping off the porch and heading towards his car.

"Wait! Justin, wait!" she ran after him. "Justin, please..." she cried.

"No." he turned to face her. "Leave me alone." he demanded.

"Please. I just..." she sniffled profoundly. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never meant to cheat. I...I was just desperate and...stupid. Please don't do this to me. Don't leave me." she cried.

"I'm gonna ask you once more. ARE YOU pregnant with my baby? YES OR NO! I don't need an explanation. All I want is a yes or no." she sniffled, slowly wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I...I don't know." his raised his eyebrows interestingly.

"You don't know?" he shook his head pathetically. "God, what the hell did I ever see in you? You are such a..." he paused, catching himself. "Why are you doing this to me? Huh? Why the FUCK do you insist on tormenting me? I don't deserve this. I never did!" he spoke furiously. "You know what I'm gonna do? As soon as you have that baby, call me. That way, we can go and get a DNA test. And I HOPE it's not my baby. I can not live with the thought of spending the rest of my life with you. So here." he handed her the test results. "I'll see you in another nine months. Or however long it takes." she watched as he hopped in his car and drove off.

"What happened?" Beyonce asked curiously.

"Ugh, she's such a..." he gritted his teeth angrily. "I don't even wanna talk about it." she kept her eyes on him, realizing how displeased he looked.

"You still love her, don't you?" he flicked on his blinkers, quickly switching lanes. "I mean, it's okay. I will understand. After all, she was your first love." he instantly stopped at a red light.

"I dunno. I mean...I feel so confused. I didn't know love could hurt so much. It's a very powerful word." he forced himself not to shed a tear in her presence, but it was a little difficult not to. His emotions were haywire. He felt depressed but upset at the same time. "I do still love her. But I realized that all of this happened for a reason. I would've never gotten to know the real you." he gawked to the side to peer in her eyes. "Someone who's trustworthy and caring." she gazed deeply in his eyes. "Beautiful inside out. I swear, I don't know what I would do if you were to ever leave me or...hurt me like she did. I don't think I would ever trust another woman again." he pulled off when the light turned green.

"I'm not like that. I will never cheat on you or hurt you like she did." she reached out, resting her hand on his.

"It's kinda intimidating. I mean, she said the same thing. BUT, I'm not saying that you would go and do what she did." he sniffled, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Were you crying?"

"Umm..." he blinked his eyes a few times to get rid of the solution in his eyes. "No. I just..."

"It's okay. You don't have to pretend like you're not aching. I completely understand. Like I said, I was cheated on before and it wasn't a good feeling. Especially if you were in love with that person. It's hard and it hurts really bad."

"Yeah." he released a soft sigh. "Any way..." he licked his lips to moisten them. "There's this restaurant up the street. They have amazing food. I think I have an appetite for their apple cobbler."

"Do they do take out?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?" he asked, glimpsing at her.

"I dunno. I just would rather eat at home. You know, so we can spend quality time with each other." she leaned in, kissing him on the cheek. "Don't worry about anything. Everything is gonna be fine." she assured. "I promise." he reached out, placing his hand on her thigh.

"I love you." she smiled lightheartedly.

"Hmm, really? Well um..." she leaned in towards his ear. "Show me." she whispered.

"Wh...what do you mean? Right now?" she nodded modestly.

"Aight." he stopped in the middle of the empty road, slowly leaning over towards her. "Come here." she watched as he leisurely locked lips with hers. A chill ran up her spine.

"Mmm." she moaned, gripping his neck to prevent him from pulling away. His tongue entered her mouth, brushing up against hers tenderly. "Mmm I love you."

"I see that. Haha." he chuckled softly. She fell on her back as he hovered on top of her.

"Mmm, baby? Mmm oh goddd. I think we should stop. I mean, we shouldn't..." a knock on the window startled them. He quickly looked up, focusing on a cop who stood outside of the passengers window.

"Shit." he sat up, rubbing through his hair in frustration. Now this was the most embarrassing situation he'd ever been in for a long time.

"Oh my..." Beyonce sat up, quickly straightening out her outfit.

"We are in some shit." he mumbled, gradually rolling down his window as the police officer walked over on the drivers side.

"License and registration."

"Yes, sir." he leaned over, grabbing his registration info from out of the glove compartment. "Here you go." he handed him both of the items. The cop examined the information directly.

"Can I ask, why are you parked in the middle of the road? You realize their are a line of cars behind you?"

"Um..." he looked over his shoulder, realizing what the cop was talking about. "Well, they weren't there at first. But um, if you're asking do I understand...yeah. Why wouldn't I?" he handed him back his information.

"I'm gonna have to write you up for this."

"No problem." Beyonce sat there forcing the laughs in, because for one, they were getting a ticket for making out in the middle of the road. If Kelly was to ever find out, she would stay on her case forever.

"Here you go. You have a nice day."

"Thank you. You too." he rolled up his window, quickly driving off. "I can't believe this. This is some fucked up shit." she broke out laughing.

"Oh my god. I can't believe we got a ticket for making out in the middle of the road."

"Me either." he gazed at the ticket, realizing how much the cop wrote him up for. "What the...a thousand dollars? A THOUSAND DOLLARS for holding up traffic? What type of shit is this?" he crumbled up the ticket and tossed it in the back seat. "I swear, it's because I'm rich. I KNOW it's because I'm rich. Fat ass...donut eating..."

"All right, all right. Calm down. Haha. No need to get disturbed." she assured. "You know we can easily pay that off with no hesitation."

"It's not that. It's the FACT that he actually thought it was okay to write me up a big ticket just because I'm rich. I mean, why can't I be treated equally like these non-famous people out there? I BET if I wasn't famous, it would've been wayyyyy lower than that. Like this one time, I went to MacDonald's and ordered this meal off the menu that was like...five bucks. And you know how much the cashier charged me? She charged me for FIVE meals like I wasn't gonna notice that. I mean, COME ON! Is STUPID written on my forehead or something? Just because I'm famous doesn't mean I'm illiterate." she laughed hysterically.

"Now that was too obvious and dull of her. Haha."

"Hell yeah it was."
Chapter 16 by Black Coffee
Three months later

Months had passed and everything was running smoothly until Beyonce started having intense labor pains being that she was nine months along.

"Oh..." Beyonce rested her hand on her stomach in pain.

Tina, her mother and Kelly gazed up from their plates of food to stare at her. "What's the matter?" her mother asked.

"Um...I...nothing. I just felt a sharp pain." she smiled slyly. "I'll be fine." she assured.

"Hmm, okay. Well let us know if they get worse. You don't need to go into labor in a restaurant. Haha."
___________

Justin stepped out of the sound box where he recorded one of his tracks for his upcoming album. "Damn, I'm exhausted, man. I haven't gotten any sleep lately." he took a seat beside Pharell, one of the producers he was working with.

"Beyonce been working you half too death?" he rolled his eyes.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" he took a sip of his water. "Working on this album...helping Beyonce around the house. It's just been tiring me out. I think I need to go on vacation for a few months. We're expecting the baby sometime this month, so I'm really gonna need some energy for my son." he spoke, smiling proudly.

"It's a boy?"

"Yep. I'm so excited, man. I can't wait to see him." he paused, gazing up at the ceiling in thought. "You know, I wonder what features of mine he's gonna have."

"Probably your squeaky ass voice." he joked.

"Fuck you." he sat there laughing his head off.

Beyonce continued having pains off and on but the they begin to progress even longer. "I think I should head back home. I don't feel to well." she spoke, feeling a little lightheaded.

"Oh, okay. Well I guess we'll have to order take-out boxes." Tina suggested.

Justin stepped out of his car and ambled towards the donut shop he normally visits every weekend. He entered the restaurant, automatically taking a seat at the bar. "Hey, Justin." one of the bar tenders greeted.

"Hey, Sue. How you doin'?"

"I'm good. And you? I heard you're expecting a baby." he smiled massively.

"Yep. Sometime this month. Um, you mind hookin' me up with one of those fudge donuts and a cup of coffee? I'm worn-out. I need something to wake me up."

"Sure."

His cell phone went off in his pocket. He turned it on, resting it beside his ear. "Hello?"

"Hey." a familiar voice responded.

"Hey, sweetie. How's everything?" he watched as Sue sat his coffee and donut in front of him. "Thanks." she smiled in return.

"I feel miserable." he took a bite out of his donut.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"Well, I've been having nothing but contractions today. They like get worse and worse as time goes by. I hung out with my mom and cousin today, but they had to take me back home because I just wasn't getting any better."

"Oh...well I'm sorry to hear that. You should've stayed with them. At least until I got there. You don't wanna end up going into REAL labor and no one is there to help you."

"I know. Kelly said the same thing, but...I just felt like being alone. I don't want them to see me like this. All in pain and shit." he chortled softly.

"Listen, I'll be there in a few minutes okay? So don't go anywhere."

"All right. See you in a few. Ooohh owww." she moaned in pain.

"You okay?" he asked, waiting for a response but no one responded. "Bee?" he begin to panic.

"Yeah?" he closed his eyes, sighing in relief.

"I'm comin' now. Try to relax until I get there, okay? I love you. Bye." he turned his phone off, and stood to his feet.

"What's the rush?" Sue asked curiously.

"Um, Bee is having contractions. I wanna be there with her in case she decides to go into labor." he pulled out a bill and handed it to her. "Keep the change."

"Thank you. Um, wish her good luck for me."

"I will. Thanks again." he headed towards the door when he felt someone call him. He quickly looked over his shoulder to gaze at a familiar woman heading his direction.

"Hey. I haven't seen you in a while."

"Oh boy." he looked away, proceeding towards the door.

"What's going on with you? Why have you been avoiding me?" he exited the building and ambled out on the parking lot towards his car.

"I haven't been avoiding you. I specifically told you I will see you when you have the baby. But other than that, I don't want anything to do with you."

"That's really harsh. I thought you still loved me." she followed him to his car.

"Don't play that reverse psychology shit on me. It won't work." he unlocked the door to his car and pulled it open.

"Justin?"

"What?" he turned to face her.

"There's something I will like to confess." he stood there waiting for her to continue. "It's not your baby. I just thought I should lie and say it was that way...maybe you would've considered giving me a second chance. But since it didn't work, I figured I should tell you the truth." he lowered his eyes at her, wanting so badly to yell at the top of his lungs but something was holding him back.

"I knew it. And for some reason, I'm not surprised at all because I knew you would do something like this. I've known you long enough to know your ways." he sat in his car.

"There's one more thing I need from you before you leave." she leaned over, placing a soft kiss on his lips. He sat there in complete shock. For some reason he had no clue what to do. He wasn't for sure if he should make a big scene and call her every name in the book or pretend like nothing happened.

"I have to go." he conveyed the car to life, quickly pulling out of the lot.
____________

Meanwhile...

Beyonce laid in bed breathing heavily after every contraction. Normally she would feel them, but then they would stop for good. But not this time. She persistently felt the pains and not just in her stomach, but also in her lower back.

Justin entered the house, hastily making his way up the stairs to his bedroom. He entered the room, gazing around for a specific person. "Bee?" he called, instantly being startled by his cell phone. "Damn." he turned the device on. "Yeah?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Um...who is this?" he checked in the bathroom but there still was no sign of her.

"Kelly. You DO know Beyonce is in labor, right?" that moment, his heart had completely stopped.

"What?"

"We just dropped her off to the hospital. The doctor checked her and she was five centimeters dilated." his heart begin to beat erratically.

"Wh...but how is that possible? I was just on the phone with her not too long ago." he made his way down the stairs. "What hospital is she at?"

"The one on 129th street. L.A. Memorial Regional..."

"I know which one. Aight, I'll be there in a few." he exited the house, quickly hopping in his car and heading back on the road.
____________

"UUUHHHHHHH!!!!!" Beyonce shrieked at the top of her lungs. "OHHHH GODDDDDDD!!!"

"Okay, everything's gonna be okay." Tina assured.

"Where's Justin?" she whined. "He said he'll be here. Ohhhhhh it hurts so much."

"I know, I know. Um, nurse are there any pain medications she can take? She's been in pain for a while now."

"We'll try to get some medications ready as soon as we hook up the IV."

Justin entered the hospital room, automatically focusing in on Beyonce. She laid in bed, sleeping peacefully. And Tina remained at her bed side. "Hey." he spoke up.

"Where have you been?"

"I tried getting here as fast as I could. How is she?" he gazed at the sleeping Beyonce.

"Okay, for now. They finally hooked up some medicine in her IV. Um, she's eight centimeters now." his eyes lit up.

"Really? Wow. Everything's moving fast." he took a seat on the other side of her. "She seems so calm."

"Yeah. That's what drugs do to you." he released a soft chuckle.

Hours later (7:25 p.m.)

"Let me know when you're ready to push." the nurse spoke.

"I dunno. I feel a lot of pressure."

"Well that's a sign to push. So whenever you feel that, let us know. I just checked you and you're ten centimeters dilated." Justin remained by her side, holding her hand to comfort her.

"You okay?" she nodded, inhaling and exhaling.

"Mmm I feel a lot of pressure. I feel like pushing."

"Whenever you're ready."

An hour had passed and Beyonce had finally given birth to an eight pound, eleven ounce baby boy. She laid in bed resting from the hard work she put into the process. And Justin on the other hand, held the baby while she slept.

He never thought this moment would ever come. Him being a father to a beautiful baby boy who looked JUST like him. It all felt like a dream that just would not end. "Hey." he looked up, peering at a familiar woman who stood by the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just...came to see the baby. I heard she went into labor from her cousin Kelly." he looked away, gazing at his son. "He's so beautiful. He looks just like you." he glimpsed at her, realizing her close presence to him.

"I really don't think you should be here. You wouldn't wanna...upset Beyonce. Especially after she just gave birth. She was a little furious with me earlier."

"I understand. I just...stopped by to see the baby. I'll um...I'll be leaving now." she locked eyes with his, smiling slyly. "I'll see you around. Oh and um, congratulations." he gazed once more at the baby, instantly regretting what she did.

"Thank you." he watched as she turned, and headed out the room. "Um, good luck to you and...your baby." he blurted out. "I hope you and Jim really hit it off." she paused, forcing a smile on her face.

"I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment." she slowly turned to face him. "You know I don't feel the same for him."

"It doesn't matter now. I moved on. And now I'm more happier than ever." those exact words brought tears to her eyes.

"I'm glad you could actually love again." she flashed him a smile. "Well, I'm gonna head out. See you around." she departed the room. He looked away, peering in on his son. The last thing he would want to think about is Britney, because the only thing that mattered was his family.

Especially his son.

He knew him and Britney would never get back together. And the funny thing about it--was that he imagined it to hurt more. Breaking up with his first love was what he dreaded his whole life. He never intended for it to happen. It just did. And now it was time for him to move on.

A whole new life
A whole new love

The End
Copyright, Published 2004-05
By Shona, All rights reserved
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1170