Trapped In The Drive Thru by schizo19
Summary:

Just a little, silly story I wrote for a song I've had in my head for days.

Trapped In The Drive-Thru by Weird Al Yankovic

Hence the name of the title.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Parody
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 982 Read: 1040 Published: Oct 27, 2008 Updated: Oct 27, 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Weird Al get credit for the plot if you will.

1. Chapter 1 by schizo19

Chapter 1 by schizo19
 

JC walked through the kitchen and entered the living room. He plopped down next to his wife on the sofa and turned to her. "I'm hungry."

 

She simply laughed turning her attention away from the TV that she wasn't really watching. "And what do you want me to do about that?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe we should eat." He said shrugging his shoulders.

 

"I'm not really hungry."

 

"You still need to eat. It's not like you can afford to lose weight."

 

"Fine. What do you want to eat?"

 

"What do we got?" He asked smiling.

 

"Jace, I don't know." She said sighing.

 

"Kim, find out." He demanded laughing. "I'm messin' with ya. We still have that tuna right?"

 

"No, I threw that out last week." She said concentrating on what they had left in the house.

 

"What about the chili?"

 

"You finished that last night."

 

He sighed. "Want something delivered?"

 

She scrunched up her face in disgust. "I hate liver."

 

"I never said anything about liver." Confusion clearly heard in his voice and on his face.

 

"You just did." She said with an annoyed tone.

 

"No. De. Live. Ered." He nearly shouted punctuating each syllable.

 

"Whatever. That is not what you said."

 

He was going to say something but his cell phone went off. He was going to answer it but Kim interrupted his actions. "Don't answer it now." Her tone was cold.

 

"Okay."

 

"Can we go out to eat?" She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

 

"Babe, I don't feel like it." He whined.

 

"Please?" She nearly begged.

 

"Fine." He said rolling his eyes and she laughed. "So where do you want to go?"

 

"The Ivy?"

 

"Too fancy."

 

"Olive Garden?"

 

"Don't feel like Italian."

 

She sighed, frustrated. "You are just being stubborn tonight. Never mind."

 

"No! We are going out." JC began to pace in front of Kim and suddenly stopped; a smile spreading over his face. "I have an idea." He said.

 

"What?"

 

"Let's go to the drive thru." She looked at him like he was crazy. "Come on. You're not really that hungry and I am it's a perfect idea."

 

She sighed, giving in. "Fine. Okay. You're driving." They both left the house and headed to the drive thru.

 

"Oh my gosh, Jace this line is ridiculous." Kim whined from the passenger seat.

 

"Well, babe there's nothing I can do about it now. We're boxed in." JC said sympathetically.

 

"Ah, damn." Kim grumbled.

 

"Can I take your order, please?" The young girl said through the voice box.

 

"Yes, I'd like two cheeseburgers with onions-" JC began.

 

"Wait! I think I want a chicken sandwich instead." Kim stated with slight hesitance.

 

"You always get a cheeseburger." JC replied blankly.

 

"I don't want one this time though." She responded.

 

He sighed. "Why do you want a-" He was interrupted yet again.

 

"I don't have all day." The young girl said.

 

"Then take our order so we can move along." JC was frustrated. "I need a chicken sandwich, a cheeseburger-"

 

"You want onions on that?"

 

"I already told you I did. We need curly fries and one medium root beer. Just to be sure you have my correct order, read it back to me."

 

A sigh came over the voice box. "One, you want a chicken sandwich. Two, you want a cheeseburger. Three, curly fries and a large root beer-"

 

"Ah, ah, ah, no. I ordered a medium root beer not a large."

 

"We're having a special I supersized you at no charge. There's something else I think you should know. You can have unlimited refills for just a quarter more."

 

"Great. Except we are in the drive-thru, so what would I want that for?"

 

"Hold on. You sound familiar. Is this Brad?"

 

Kim jumped in. "No it's not ‘Brad'! Who is this ‘Brad'?"

 

"He's just a guy I go to school with. I copied off of him in Algebra last year."

 

"I knew a guy named Brad," JC said. "He used to be my neighbor. He moved to Texas last winter." He paused for a moment. "He also had bladder problems and a really bad infection on his toe."

 

"Sir, please just move along. Your total is $5.82."

 

So they inched ahead slowly. Kim noticed JC was staring at her. "What?"

 

"Uhh, I think there's something in your teeth." He said.

 

"Did I get it?" She asked unsure.

 

"Most of it. But don't worry about it." He reassured her. She wasn't buying it.

 

"What about now?"

 

"Yeah you're good." He turned to the lady in the pay window.

 

"Five eighty two, please." He reached for his wallet only to find it not there.

 

"Um, Kim? How much do you got on you?" He asked guiltily. She sighed and began digging through her purse.

 

"I only have three bucks."

 

He took in a deep breath and let it out. "Weren't you going to the back today?"

 

"I decided not to. Where's your wallet?"

 

"I don't know. Help me look for some change."

 

"Mister, please, we need to get this line moving." The lady said.

 

"Just give us a minute." JC said in a cranky tone. They searched the whole car and found a bunch of change. The lady counted it and informed them they were still a little short.

 

"I wasn't really all that hungry so forget the chicken sandwich." Kim says.

 

After they get their change and their receipt, they move along to the pick up window with a teenaged looking boy who hands them a paper bag.

 

"Hey, can I get some ketchup for our fries?" JC asked. The kid just stands there. "Hello?" No answer. "Helloo?!"

 

"I'm sorry. What did you want again?" The boy asked.

 

"Ketchup!" Kim yells from her side of the car.

 

"Right! I'm kind of burnt tonight."

 

He hands them the ketchup and they are finally leaving the drive thru. At a traffic light JC speaks up. "Kim, give me the burger. I need to eat it."

 

She looks at him oddly but hands him the burger. He opens it and takes a bite. There is just one problem...

 

 

No onions.

End Notes:

haha. so there it is. let me know what you think please. :]

--Willow

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1192