Surprise by kahnechick85
Summary: Justin get's a big suprise when his Ex-girlfriend presents him with a grammy.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 16628 Read: 22934 Published: Nov 05, 2008 Updated: Mar 23, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by kahnechick85

2. Chapter 2 by kahnechick85

3. Chapter 3 by kahnechick85

4. Chapter 4 by kahnechick85

5. Chapter 5 by kahnechick85

6. Chapter 6 by kahnechick85

7. Chapter 7 by kahnechick85

8. Chapter 8 by kahnechick85

9. Chapter 9 by kahnechick85

10. Chapter 10 by kahnechick85

Chapter 1 by kahnechick85
Author's Notes:

I don't own nor to I claim to own Justin, Cameron or anyone else you might know. This is fake. Please let me know what y'all think.

 

Christy’s POV:

How do you tell someone that you’ve been lying to them? Someone that you love so much it hurts. Well I’m not so much lying, as I am withholding information. In the next 6 minutes he’s going to know. He’s going to know what I’ve done. I sighed, as I looked down at my huge belly and smiled. I’ll always have a piece of him, no matter what. I guess it won’t matter much, he said he didn’t want children right now. I took a deep breath and looked out the window. The Grammy’s will be the first time in 5 months that anyone has seen me. When he broke up with me, it killed me. I canceled my tour, I disappeared. The pain only got worse when I realized I was pregnant. My manager called and begged me to show up, I’m supposed to be presenting for best male pop album. I agreed to do that much, everyone thinks I died or went crazy. Although it feels like I’m dead, I’m neither. I could feel the car pull to a stop in front of the red carpet. I took a deep breath wondering if it was too late to back out. It was. The door opened and a hand reached in to help me out. I pasted the best smile I could come up with on my face as I stepped out.

The crowd took a collective gasp as they saw me.

"Christy!" the reporters started screaming.

"Christy is this why you’ve been hiding? Are trying to outdo Angie and Brad?"

Oh if they only knew…. I have double the babies in me that Angie did. Yeah I’m having quads and I took no medicine to get that way.

"Who’s the father Christy? Is it Justin?"

I just smiled, as I walked by.

"Christy could I have an interview?" Joey Fatone asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Hey Chris, just so you know I think Justin is an idiot." He smiled.

"Thanks, but that doesn’t make me feel better."

"Why didn’t you tell me?" he asked pointing down.

"I didn’t tell anyone."

"Is it his?"

I just smiled sadly.

"You need to tell him."

"He doesn’t want children."

"We’re going live in 5-4-3-2-1."

"I’m here with the beautiful Christy Woodward. How are you doing Chris?" Joey asked.

"I’m doing pretty good, thank you." I smiled.

"Where have you been the past 5 months?"

"I’ve been taking care of me."

"And you new bundle of joy on the way?" he smiled.

"Yeah."

"So you’re a presenter, you know I have to ask, will it be weird if Justin wins?"

"Justin’s up for this award?" I asked.

"You didn’t know that?"

"No that snake. I’m gonna hurt my manager." I growled, as I turned to leave.

"Well it looks like things are gonna be interesting." Joey said, before they cut to someone else and he started after me.

"Chris, I’m sorry I thought you knew." He said.

"No, it’s okay Joey, it’s not your fault. I’m sorry I should have been a professional and not screwed up your interview, can you forgive me?" I asked.

"It’s fine don’t worry. You still love him don’t you?"

"I don’t know how to turn it off." I said, as tears started down my cheeks.

"You can’t turn it off." Joey whispered, pulling me into a hug.

"When are you due?"

"June 25, but I won’t go full term."

"Your only 5 months pregnant? Why won’t you go full term?"

"Yes I’m only 5 months and I won’t go full term because it’s never happened before."

"What do you mean? People go full term all the time with a baby."

"Joey I’m so big because I’m having more than one." I sighed.

"Twins, how cute."

"More than two."

"Three?"

"Keep going."

"Four?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"I’m having two sets of twins."

"Congrats Christy, I’m happy for you."

"Thanks, I better go."

"Call me okay? You need to tell him, you’re gonna need his help."

"Bye Joey." I replied, walking away.

I walked in to the theater and found my seat, quickly sitting down hoping to avoid anyone else that I knew. Before I knew it the show had started and the stage crew was coming to get me to present. I walked back stage and they did hair and makeup.

"Are you going to change?"

"I didn’t bring anything to change into, I’m going to wear this."

"What?"

"I’m not changing, it’s too difficult, I’m fine in this. I’m ready when ever."I replied walking out to the hall, waiting for the Host to introduce me.

Justin’s POV:

I looked over at Cameron sitting next to me, a nervous smile on her face, she knew that my award was up next. I smiled, knowing that I was lucky to have her in my life and because the camera was closing in on me.

"The presenters for best male pop album are Josh Hartnett and Country singer Christy Woodward." The host said, causing my head to snap up as my ex-girlfriend walked on stage.

‘Oh shit’

‘No, please God. Oh Fuck she’s pregnant.’

I didn’t hear anything they said, all I could focus on was Christy’s belly. It’s mine. It has to be. I was zoned out when Cameron leaned over and kissed me. I looked up to see Christy look like she was slapped.

"What’s going on?"

"You won silly." Cameron smiled, kissing me again.

"Really?"

"Yeah, go get your Grammy."

I stood and walked towards the stage, I could see the tears filling Christy’s eyes. I climbed the stair and shook Josh’s hand before leaning over to kiss Christy’s cheek like was customary.

"We need to talk." I whispered.

She just bowed her head and looked at the floor.

I stumbled through my expectance speech hoping that I didn’t forget any of the bigwigs. I thanked Cameron, trying to ignore the sniffles coming from Christy. I wrapped my speech and followed Christy back stage. I handed off the fake Grammy, before hurrying after her.

"When the hell were you gonna tell me?" I yelled.

"I wasn’t going to." She replied.

"You weren’t going to tell me I’m going to be a father?"

"No, I wasn’t. You told me you didn’t want children. When were you gonna tell me you were cheating on me?"

"What the hell? I didn’t cheat on you."

"Oh so you just moved on that quick huh?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It took you a year to tell me you loved me, and you didn’t even mean it let alone say it in public. It took you under half the time to tell the world that you love her."

"What does Cameron have to do with you not telling me you’re having a baby?"

"That’s right Justin I’m having babies, so what. I can do it on my own you’re not needed. I wouldn’t want to inconvience you."

"This is why you dropped off the face of the earth? You said we could be friends."

"No Justin YOU said we could be friends, I never agreed with that. The reason I stepped back was because I needed to heal my heart, I found out later that I was pregnant. Don’t worry; I didn’t tell anyone, you don’t have to worry. They think they’re yours, but no one knows."

"Why do you keep using plural?"

"Because I’m having multiples."

"How far along are you?"

"5 months."

"Holy shit, how many multiples are you having?"

"Two."

"Twins?"

"No, two sets of multiples."

"What?"

"I’m having Quads."

"Meaning?"

"I’m having two sets of twins, four babies."

"Holy shit." I replied, sitting down.

‘ Not one, no four babies. Oh God.’

"So you weren’t gonna tell me because I moved on?"

"No, I wasn’t going to tell you because you flat out told me you didn’t want kids, why would I let you reject my babies like you did me?" she spat.

"I didn’t fucking reject you. Stop being so dramatic."

"I’m glad that it was so easy for you to get over it, but unlike you I really did love you and it fucking hurts. I can’t forget about it, when my heart feels like it’s in a million pieces so just leave me alone, I don’t need your help." She replied, as tears fell down her cheeks and she turned and walked away.

"Christy wait!" I yelled, starting after her.

"ChristyAnna Stop."

"Don’t you dare call me that." She cried.

"Where can I find you?"

"I don’t want you to find me, the only reason I was here tonight was because my manager lied to me."

"Christy, those are my kids."

"Kids that you don’t want."

"You don’t know that, you never gave me the chance to decide."

"You don’t want kids, you don’t want responsibility. Just leave us alone, I’m sure the love of your life is wondering what happened to you."

"Chris, wait."

"No, I’ve waited too long already, I need to get out of here, stress isn’t good for me." She said as she walked away.

"Trace, find out where Christy is staying and how long she will be there. Get a number and address for her too." I replied, as I got ready to go back to my seat.

"J what’s going on?" Trace asked.

"She’s pregnant."

"I’m know, I have eyes."

"Those are my kids and I’m not gonna let her take them from me."

"Kids as in how many?"

"Four, two sets of twins."

"Holy shit Justin, what the hell are you gonna do with 4 kids?"

"I don’t know but I’m not letting her take them from me without giving me a choice."

"What’s Cam gonna think about this?"

"I don’t know."

End Notes:
Please leave me feedback whether you liked it or not!!!
Chapter 2 by kahnechick85
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the comments!!
Christy’s POV:
I walked out the back door to where my car was waiting for me. I wanted, no needed to get out of there. Hearing him tell the whole world that she’s the love of his life killed me. I didn’t think I could hurt any worse, but I was wrong. I can feel the babies all kicking like hell, they know I’m upset and stressed, I need to calm down. They are depending on me. I crawled in my car and let the tears fall. The door was shutting when someone grabbed the door and opened it. I looked up to see Trace standing there.
“Leave me alone.”
“Where are you staying?”
“I’m not telling you.”
“What’s your number is it the same?”
“Fuck off Trace.”
“Come on Christy. Don’t make this hard on me.”
“Hard on YOU! Don’t make this hard on you Trace, what the hell do you think it’s like for me? What do you think it’s like to be pregnant with 4 babies, whose father never loved me, whose father rejected me and moved on like I never existed? How do you think it is for me to hear him tell the fucking world that she’s the love of his life? Knowing that he will never love me like I still love him, seeing them kiss and remember what that kiss tastes like. I don’t give a fuck how this is for you Trace, so leave me the hell alone.” I screamed, as I pulled on the door again.
“Come on Christy it’s nothing personal, I’m just doing my job.”
“It’s nothing personal for either of you but for me it is. I’m done Trace get the hell out of my car or I’m going to call security.” I spat, as I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. I doubled over as a second one shot through.
“What’s wrong?”
“Driver get him out of this car and get me to the closest hospital now.” I sobbed, holding my belly protectively, softly apologizing to my babies and telling them it would be okay.
“Why the hell are you going to the hospital, is this another ploy at getting attention. Justin doesn’t give a shit about you so your waisting your time. Give me the fucking number now.”
“I’m not giving you shit get the fuck out of my car.”
“Give me the fucking number you bitch. Justin doesn’t want you or those fucking kids. He needs info to sign his rights away.”
“Get the hell out of that car.” The driver yelled, reaching in and grabbing Trace by the neck, pulling him out and throwing him on the ground. “Are you okay Miss Woodward?”
“No, something’s wrong with the babies. Please just get me to the hospital.” I cried, as more pain went through my belly.
“Okay, just relax.” He said, before shutting the door of the car and running around to the driver’s seat.
‘Please God, let my babies be okay. Please.’
I want nothing more than to call Justin and beg him to come to the hospital, but I know he doesn’t care, Trace said so himself. He doesn’t want any of us and I knew that all along, but somehow it still hurts having my thoughts verified. I rubbed my belly trying to calm down, hoping that it would help, but it didn’t.
“I’m going to call ahead so they are expecting us okay?” The driver asked.
“Yes, thank you so much.”
“Just breath and try to calm down.”
“I’m trying. I don’t want to lose my babies.”
“Would you like me to go back and tell Mr. Timberlake after I drop you off?”
“Yes… I mean no. He doesn’t care.”
“I think that he will.”
“No you’re sadly mistaken and so was I.” I replied, as we pulled up in front of the hospital and a nurse rushed out with a gurney.

Justin’s POV:
Cameron and I walked to the car after the awards, we’re heading to one of the after parties. Surprisingly Cam hasn’t asked me about Christy or anything. I can’t get my kids out of my head. I’m going to have four kids in a few months. I can’t believe it. I wonder if they’re all healthy, what they are. If Christy knows yet? Does she want to know?
“Mr. Timberlake?” The driver asked, as I went to get in the car.
“Yes?”
“My friend Matt, he was the driver for Miss Woodward.”
“Okay?”
“After she left he had to take her to the hospital, something’s wrong with the babies, he thought that you should know.”
“Oh God. Take me, wherever she is, take me there.”
“You’re not going to the after party?” he asked, through the lowered privacy glass.
“Those are my kids, hell no I’m not going to some fucking party.” I yelled, not even realizing that Cameron didn’t know anything.
“What do you mean those are your kids? What are your kids?” Cameron asked.
“Christy is pregnant with Quadruplets, they are mine.” I said.
“When did you find this out?”
“Tonight. The driver just told me that she was taken to the hospital, that’s where I’m going. You can go to the party.”
“Don’t you think I should go with you?” she asked.
“No, you don’t need to be there, Christy doesn’t need the stress.”
“Do you still love her?”
“What?”
“Christy doesn’t need the stress.” She mocked.
“She doesn’t, she’s pregnant with my kids.”
“I thought we didn’t want kids?” Cam asked.
“You don’t, but I’m not going to turn my back on my children. I didn’t plan on them, but they are on the way and there’s nothing that can change that.”
“So you’re going to raise children you don’t want?”
“I never said that I didn’t want kids, I said that I didn’t want them right now. But they are on the way and I’m going to love them anyway.”
“I don’t know how I feel about this.”
“That’s fine, because I don’t really care how you feel about them. I love you, but they are my children.”
“I really wish you’d let me go with you, she’s not over you.”
“So, this is about our kids and nothing else.”
“Drop me off here and take Cam where ever she wants to go.” I said, getting out of the car and walking in the hospital.

“Can I help you sir?” a nurse asked.
“My ex-girlfriend was brought in she’s pregnant with multiples.”
“I’m sorry Sir, but I can’t tell you anything you’re not family.”
“The babies are mine, I’m the father.”
“Oh well what is the name?”
“ChristyAnna Woodward.”
“She’s been admitted she’s on the fourth floor in room 415.”
“Thanks.” I replied, walking to elevator and going to the fourth floor.
I know that Christy probably isn’t going to be happy I’m here, but those are my kids. I know that I told her I didn’t want kids, and I wouldn’t have planned to have them, but they are on the way. I knocked on the door and then walked in.
“Are you and the babies okay?” I asked, as I saw her laying there her huge belly exposed with several monitors on her.
“What are you doing here?”
“I know that you are convinced that I don’t want them, but they are my kids.”
“No Justin, I know that you don’t want them. You can send the termination of parental rights papers to my lawyer, it’s the same lawyer I’ve always had.”
“What the hell are you talking about? I’m not terminating my parental rights.”
“That’s not what the troll said, if you’re here because you feel sorry for us don’t bother.”
“I’m here because I’m worried about my kids. And what do you mean that’s not what the troll said?”
“Me being here is his fault.”
“Whose fault?”
“Trace’s.”
“What did he do?”
“When I tried to leave he crawled in my car badgering me about where I’m staying and my phone number and address and all this shit.”
“What?”
“Then he said that you didn’t give a shit about me or my kids and that you just wanted to know where to send the termination papers. Then he called me a bitch and told me to give him the fucking number after telling me not to make this hard on him, and that it was nothing personal.” She said, as she began to cry.
“I asked Trace to get your number or address or where you were staying so I could try to talk to you, I have no intentions of giving my kids up. I never told Trace to even talk to you, I meant for him to call your agent or something. I didn’t want him to come stress you out and something like this happen. I’m so sorry and I’m gonna kill Trace when I get my hands on him. Yeah I’ll admit when you talked to me about kids, I was honest. I wouldn’t plan on having kids, but they are on the way and I’m gonna love them and be the best daddy that I can be to them. I want to be a part of this Chris. Yeah I haven’t always been the greatest person to you, but I want to be a daddy to my kids.”
“You did what you had to do for you.”
“I never meant to hurt you Chris, I did love you. I never lied to you about that. I just never got to see you and that killed me. I was always on one side of the country and you were on the other.”
“Justin that’s not fair, you weren’t giving up anything either.” She sobbed.
“I know, it wasn’t fair to either of us.”
“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”
“Chris, I didn’t want to hurt you, I was miserable, you were miserable…”
“And now you’re happy with the love of your life and guess what Justin, I’m even more miserable. I don’t want to talk about this.” She screamed, as monitors started to go off.
“Sir if you keep upsetting her, we’ll have to ask you to leave. Christy I’m going to get the doctor now.” A nurse said.
End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!
Chapter 3 by kahnechick85

Christy’s POV:

"I’m sorry, I won’t upset her again." Justin said softly.

I tried to stop the tears that were falling down my cheeks. Why couldn’t he understand that I don’t want to talk about how miserable I made him and how happy Cameron makes him. Why couldn’t he understand that.

"I’m sorry Christy, I didn’t mean to upset you."

"Can you please just not talk."

"Come on Chris, can’t we be adults?"

"Where is the love of your life?"

"Christ don’t please. I sent Cam home."

"Oh well let’s give you a medal."

"Chris, I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry that you’re miserable. But I couldn’t keep doing that to myself."

"Oh but you’re not miserable with Miss Hollywood are you? How much older than you is she again?"

"Come on Chris, she’s around more than you were."

"Because after you ripped my heart out and danced on it, you took a break."

"Chris, I’m happy, can’t you be happy for that?"

"Oh I’m thrilled, just so you know, my children will not be around that woman. If you want to see them that’s fine, but she will not see my children."

"Christy she’s my girlfriend."

"I don’t care, these are my CHILDREN!"

"We’ll talk about this later." He said, as he stood and walked to the window.

The doctor walked in and sat down in the chair Justin had been in.

"How are you Miss Woodward?" he asked.

"Not the best." I replied.

"Who is he?"

"My name is Justin Timberlake, I’m the father." Justin replied, turning around.

"My name is Doctor Micheals, I’m in charge of this case."

"Are the babies okay?"

"Right now they are fine, but I’m putting Christy on bed rest for now. She can go home if she lives in LA or she can stay here."

"I don’t live in LA, I’m only here for the Grammy’s."

"I live here." Justin said.

"Well she can stay with you then."

"I’d rather stay here then."

"Chris, you don’t want to stay here."

"I’d rather stay here than with you and the love of your life."

"Chris would you please just let that go okay, I know you hate me."

"Christy, normally I would go with your wishes, but right now we have some infections that are spreading through the hospital, I think it would be safer for you to go with Justin to his house, it would give you the best chance at keeping the babies in for as long as possible."

"I thought that I wasn’t supposed to be under stress."

"You’re not, so Mr. Timberlake, you need to make it as stress free as possible."

"I can do that."

"No he can’t. I’d rather stay here and risk infection."

"You’re going to be that selfish? You’re going to put our children at risk so you don’t have to stay at my house?"

"You’re going to call me selfish?"

"This is not keeping things stress free." Dr. Micheals said.

"I’m sorry, but she’s pushing buttons."

"Well if you’re going to be able to make things as best as possible for your children, you need to ignore that."

"I will from now on."

"Okay, I’m going to be sending her with a monitor that will take the heart beats and send them to me. She needs to stay off her feet as much as possible."

"I will make sure that she rests."

"Okay, I’m going to keep her here over night and then release her tomorrow."

"Okay."

"You don’t have to talk like I’m not here." I spat.

"Christy, do you really want what’s best for your children?" Dr.Micheals asked.

"Of course, why would you ask that?"

"Because right now it seems like you’re more worried about yourself and arguing with Mr. Timberlake, than you are about doing what’s best for your babies."

"Yeah and he’s doing what’s best for my kids." I replied.

"He’s trying to do what’s best Christy, you might not think so, but I can see that he’s truly worried about the babies."

"Which is funny since he didn’t even know about them before tonight."

"Because you ran away and didn’t tell me."

"You broke up with me."

"Because we were both miserable."

"You were so miserable that you moved on and found the love of your life."

"I’m sorry that you’re hurt, but I couldn’t stand being away from you anymore like that, and there wasn’t anything you were gonna do to change it, and I’ve burned myself out being the only one trying to make a relationship work, it’s not like you cared if we were together or not. You didn’t have time for me." Justin said, walking towards the door. "I’ll be back in the morning to get her Doc."

I watched as Justin walked out, letting the door slam behind him.

What the hell did he mean it’s not like I cared if we were together. It broke my heart when he broke up with me. I never wanted that. I wanted to be with him.

"Well did that accomplish what you wanted it too?"Dr. Micheals asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You’ve been trying to make him leave since he walked in the door and that’s what you just made happen."

"Why does he get to be happy when I’m miserable? I never wanted him to break up with me."

"Well from what he just said, it kinda sounds like he didn’t think that you wanted to be with him in the first place." He replied, before turning and walking out.

Justin’s POV:

I walked into the hospital ready to battle whatever she was going to throw at me. I don’t want to fight with her and I won’t put her under any more stress than she’s already under. I do care about my children and want for them to be healthy. I knocked and pushed the door open walking in and seeing her sitting on the side of the bed.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning, can we talk?" she asked.

"That depends what you want to talk about."

"I want to talk about what happened between us."

"No. I want you to be stress free and I want what’s best for our children."

"I know, I want that to, I really do. But I need to talk about this and clear this up."

"Christy, I don’t want to cause stress."

"Please Justin. I’m sorry that I was such a bitch yesterday. It just kills me to see you happy and know that you thought that I didn’t care if we were together, but that’s not true Justin. I love you. I’ve never stopped. I didn’t want to lose you and that’s what happened. I’m so sorry that you thought I didn’t want you, I do want you."

"Christy just because I broke up with you doesn’t mean that I don’t love you or want you either, because I do, but I just couldn’t spend more time away from you than I spent with you. I know that I should have taken time off before to spend with you, but at that point I really thought that you didn’t even want to be with me anymore."

"I’m sorry that you thought that Justin, that couldn’t be farther from the truth."

"Yeah. I’m sorry I didn’t know that either, but right now this doesn’t change things, I think we need to work on being friends and taking care of our babies." I said my heart breaking as I did so.

I would love nothing more than to say screw it and take her back, but I’m with Cameron right now, and I do love her. Do I love her like I love Christy I don’t know? But know that I need to give her a chance. Right now the most important thing is Christy and I getting a friendship going and taking care of our kids, if it’s meant to be it will be.

"Let’s go." She said as tears filled her eyes.

"Don’t cry Chris."

"I’m trying not to." She said, as her tears slid down her cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly, "I do love you ChristyAnna, but right now it’s more important that we get a friendship going so that we can take care of these kids, they are relying on us. I will never stop loving you Chris, and I really would like to say fuck it and take you back, but I can’t do that right now. I know you don’t like Cam, but I have to give her a chance. But giving her a chance doesn’t mean that I don’t still love you Chris, if we’re meant to be, we will be." I said, pulling back and kissing her lips softly.

End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!
Chapter 4 by kahnechick85

Christy’s POV:

It feels like my heart is breaking all over again as he tells me this. Then he has to pour salt into my wounds by kissing my softly. This is so unfair. He pulled back and I looked at the floor, as my tears fell harder. I pushed the button for the nurse to bring the wheel chair, since I’m not allow to walk and I can be on my feet for more than two hours a day. I wiped at my tears as they continue to fall harder.

"Chris, please don’t cry." Justin said, kneeling down in front of me.

"I’m not." I lied.

"I know you well enough to know that you are too crying, please don’t cry. I hate it when you cry."

"Then maybe you should go wait in the car."

"Why?"

"I don’t want to talk about it, and you don’t want to hear it."

"Of course I want to hear it. I want to know what you’re thinking and feeling."

"No Justin you don’t, trust me you don’t want to know."

"I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to know."

"The last time I said something like the way I’m feeling you told me to stop being so dramatic."

"I’m sorry I was being a jerk. I didn’t realize that you still felt the way you do."

"I feel like you just broke up with me again. My heart is breaking all over again." I cried.

"I’m sorry you feel that way Christy, but I can’t change anything right now. It’s best for everyone that we just be friends right now."

"No Justin, that’s what’s best for you and Cameron. That’s not what’s best for everyone."

"Are you ready to go Miss Woodward?" the nurse asked, pushing a wheel chair in.

"Yes." I sighed, wiping more tears away.

"If you want to get in the wheel chair, we can get you out of here." She smiled.

"Thank you." I mumbled, climbing into wheel chair.

Justin groaned, as we left the room and headed out. We waited while he went and got his car. He pulled the Jeep around and if I hadn’t been crying already, I would have started, when he hopped out and came around, putting my bag in the back.

"Let’s go."

"I can’t get in that."

"Why not?"

"Because I can’t climb into that Jeep. Why didn’t you bring a car or the Escalade?" I asked.

"The only car I have is a sports car and it’s really small."

"What about the Escalade, why couldn’t you have brought that?"

"Cam is using the escalade today." He replied.

"Can’t she drive her own car? God, I never lived here and you never let me drive your cars."

"Don’t start. She couldn’t use her car, because she’s doing some shopping for me. She’s going to start buying stuff for a nursery."

"I don’t see why, because what I said about her not being around my kids still stands."

I know you may think that I’m being a bitch, but I don’t want the woman who replaced me in his life and heart to be around my kids. I don’t want her replacing me in my kid’s lives and hearts.

"Don’t start Christy."

"Nurse could you take me back to my room?"

"You’re not staying in the hospital ChristyAnna!" Justin yelled.

"I’m sure as hell not getting in that fucking Jeep either, so just leave." I yelled back.

"What if I go call a cab?" the nurse asked.

"I’d get less infection in the damn hospital that I would in a cab."

"I’ll fucking call Cam and tell her that I need the Escalade and she can take the Jeep."

"Whatever, give me my bag."

"What do you need that for?"

"My purse is in there. Not that it’s any of your business."

He sneered at me as he handed me my bag. I grabbed my cigarettes from it and walked down to the smoking pit by the road.

"What the hell do you think you’re doing?" Justin yelled as he started after me.

"I’m smoking what’s it look like."

"No you’re not."

"Are you gonna quit smoking pot?"

"Why would I, what I do has nothing to do with the babies."

"Then I’m smoking my fucking cigarettes, my cigarettes are better for them then your fucking pot." I said, lighting a smoke and taking a deep breath and exhaling, watching the smoke come out my mouth.

"You’re not smoking." Justin said, reaching for my lit cigarette.

"Touch it and I will fucking burn you with it or I’ll put the fucker out on your hand. Go call your fucking love, so I can get the hell out of here and away from you."

Justin’s POV:

Bitch Christy is back. If she thinks that my girlfriend isn’t going to be around our kids because she doesn’t like her, that’s bullshit. My girlfriend is going to be around for all this. She’s gonna help me with them when I have them.

"Hey babe." Cam answered happily.

"Hey. I need a favor."

"Anything, Oh…. I found the cutest crib set."

"I need you to bring me the Escalade."

"Why?"

"Because her highness Christy can’t get in the Jeep."

"How am I supposed to put baby stuff in that. The back isn’t big enough." She whined.

"I know I’m sorry, but Christy can’t get her fat ass in the Jeep."

"You know what forget this shit. Tell Barbie to keep shopping, I’m going to the fucking air port. I’m not dealing with this shit. I’m going back to Tennessee." ChristyAnna said calmly from behind me.

I cringed when I realized she probably heard both nasty things I’d said about her. I’m an idiot.

"Christy…"

"Don’t bother Justin. Just leave me alone." She sobbed, as she walked back and got back in the wheel chair.

"Shit. I gotta go, just please bring me the Escalade."

"Is she causing problems?"

"No, she heard what I just said. Just bring me the truck." I replied, before hanging up.

"Miss Woodward, I don’t think the doctor intended for you to fly." The nurse said, as I walked back over.

"I don’t care, y’all won’t let me stay in the hospital and I’m not staying with him." Chris sobbed.

"Chris…."

"No. I’m not staying with you. I would hate for her highness Christy to ruin your plans, and heaven forbid my fat ass not fit your standards."

"Chris, I…. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. You know that. I was just mad."

"I don’t care. You said it. That means you have to have it going through your mind."

"Christy you can’t stay here and you can’t fly that leaves you with me."

"No it doesn’t. Call that cab, I’m going back to my hotel."

"NO you’re not. You can't be monitored if you in a hotel room by yourself."

"Mr. Timberlake, I think that it’s best if you just let Miss Woods do what she wants." The nurse said.

"I think you need to mind your own business. I don’t care what’s best for her. I care what’s best for my kids. And her being alone and not monitored isn’t what’s best for my kids."

"Staying with you and that woman of yours isn’t either."

"Please Chris, just come with me. Please. I will leave you alone except for when you need to have the monitors on."

"No, I…I can’t."

"Why?"

"Because I can’t let you hurt me anymore."she cried.

I don’t want to hurt her, but I have to keep her at a distance. I want to be with her so bad, that I have to put a distance between us, because I’m with Cam and I don’t want to cheat on her and I don’t know what to do.

"I don’t want to hurt you Chris, but I don’t know what to do. I’m so mad at you for not telling me that you’re pregnant. That you let me think that you didn’t love me and didn’t want to be with me. I’m hurt too. I broke up with you because I was so hurt that you didn’t care, that you didn’t love me."

"Why should I sit around and watch you and her be all over each other. Is this about getting back at me?"

"No."

"Then why should I have to sit and watch this. Why?"

"Who said you would have to?"

"Be real Justin. I did date you for 2 years. I know that when you love someone you can’t keep your hands off them, no matter who’s around. Not to mention that she’s out buying my babies’ stuff."

"Why does that bother you?"

"BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BABIES NOT HERS!" she screamed.

"What’s this really about?"

"I just told you."

"No, I want the truth. Why does this really bother you?"

"Besides the fact that I love you and I have to see her with you?"

"Yes, besides that. Why do you say that my girlfriend can’t be around our kids?"

"Because I do." She said, as Cam pulled up behind my jeep.

"J baby. Do I really have to give you the Escalade? I found the cutest cribs. I know what the nursery’s gonna be." She said, wrapping her arms and me and pressing a deep kiss on my lips.

I know she’s doing this on purpose.

"No, you don’t have to. Her highness Christy is taking her fat ass back to her hotel."

"No she’s not, and yes you do. You can take the Jeep and as for the nursery, how about you just go do some shopping for you and leave the nursery alone for now." I said, pushing Cameron back from me.

"Why?" she whined.

"Because, they aren’t your kids. I’ve been thinking and I want to do the nursery."

"This is because of her isn’t it?"

"No Cam, this is because of me."

"That’s bullshit J. You know and I know that it’s because of her. She’s using those kids against you."

"No I’m not! I want to go home." Chris sobbed ,burring her head in her hands.

"Cam, if that’s the way you’re going to talk about and to her, then I think you need to stay away for a few days. Take my Jeep back to the house and get your car and go home."

"WHAT?!" she squealed.

"Look how upset she is, she doesn’t need your shit, my kids don’t need your shit either."

"You didn’t even want KIDS!" Cam screamed.

"No Cam, I didn’t want kids with YOU!" I spat, before walking over and kneeling down in front of Christy.

"Can I take you home now?" I whispered, holding her in my arms.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Come on." I said, helping her out of the wheel chair and lead her to my truck."Do you want in the front or back?"

"Front, the seat belts in the back don’t go around me anymore."

"Okay, let’s go."

End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!!
Chapter 5 by kahnechick85

Christy’s POV:

I didn’t want them to fight because of me, but I don’t want to be miserable either. I feel bad that they are fighting about me and the babies. Justin put me in the car and grabbed my stuff, before following Cam back to his house. He made sure she was in her car and on her way out of the drive before he helped me out of the car.

"Chris, I want to ask you something and I want the truth."

"Okay."

"Why don’t you want Cam around the kids?"

"Why do you keep asking?"

"Because I need to know."

"If she can steal your heart and replace me that fast, what’s to stop her from stealing my kid’s hearts and replacing me with them too." She sobbed.

"ChristyAnna, do you really think that?"

"Yes."

"She didn’t replace you, and she sure as hell didn’t steal my heart. You still have my heart Chris that never changed. Even when we’re not together, you still very much have my heart."

"Then why won’t you take me back."

"I want to. And after what just happened it makes me want to even more. I just saw a side of Cam that I’ve never seen before. A side that I don’t like."

"I didn’t mean for you to fight. But did you really say that you didn’t want kids like she said?" I asked softly.

"No, I told her that I didn’t want kids right now. The truth is, I could never see myself having kids with her like I can with you. I’m thrilled that we’re having our babies. One baby would have made me over the moon, let alone four."

"Really?"

"Yes. I’m so happy, what I don’t understand is how we have four babies, without drugs. I mean you weren’t on fertility drugs right?"

"No I wasn’t. We are having two sets of identical twins."

"Which means what?"

"It means that when I got pregnant that you fertilized two eggs, which then both split to make four babies."

"How do they know this?"

"Because there are only two water sacks. If they didn’t come from the same eggs, there would be four."

"Do you know what they are?"

"Yes." I whispered."Do you want to know?"

"Yes. Please." He begged, as he crawled on the bed with me.

"Two girls, two boys."

"We got both?"

"Yes."

Justin got this silly grin on his face, before leaning over and pressing a deep, passionate kiss to my lips. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m not going to stop and think about it. He’s kissing me and that’s all that matters. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled me closer in his arms. I opened my mouth farther, allowing him to deepen the kiss. My hands ran up and down his back, down over his ass. He moved his hands up to cup my cheeks, slowing the kiss down and bringing tears to my eyes. He was kissing me so deeply, so lovingly.

Justin’s POV:

I pulled my lips back and looked at her. I love her so much; she’s made me so happy. She’s giving me the biggest gifts ever. What are you doing?! You have a girlfriend!

"Justin?" she whispered so softly, I wasn’t sure she actually said anything at all.

I looked up into her eyes to see the tears, confusion, and hope filling them.

"I love you so much. You’ve made me so happy. I don’t think that I can love you anymore than I do right now."

"Because of the babies, because you’re getting your boys."

"No. Because I love you. Yes, you’re giving me the biggest gifts ever. Not just the boys, but all of them. I love you ChristyAnna, and now I know that you love me, that you didn’t stop. I know that this isn't fair for you, but I have Cameron and I have to figure out what's going on with her."

"Then why did you just kiss me?"

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I just couldn't stop myself. Know that no matter what Chris I love you, but I made a commitment to Cameron and I have to see that through. I can't break up with her because of this."

"Can you just please leave me alone?"

"Yeah, I'll um check on you in a little bit okay?"

"Just leave me alone." She cried.

"I do love you ChristyAnna, more than anything." I said, looking her in the eye.

"Just go."

I slipped out of the bed room and walked down the hall to call my best friend, my mom.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Mom asked.

"I’m confused, how are you?"

"I can’t complain. So what made you call me in the middle of the morning?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay?"

"ChristyAnna’s back."

"Okay?"

"She’s pregnant."

"Oh."

"The babies are mine."

"Babies?"

"Yes, there are four babies. Two sets of identical twins."

"Are you okay with that?"

"I am thrilled Mamma. Chris and I are having babies."

"Are you and Christy back together?"

"No. She was put in the hospital last night, she’s okay and so are the babies, they’re home now. She’s on bed rest for awhile."

"Okay."

"Are you okay with this Mom?"

"As long as you’re happy, I’m happy Justin. You know that I love Christy and I always have. I just want what’s best for you."

"I don't know that I'm happy, but I'm doing what I have to do. I'm just confused right now."

"Well baby, all I can tell you is to follow your heart."

"I know. I'll figure it out. I love you Mama"

"Okay, I’ll talk to you later. I love you too."

"Bye." Justin said, hanging up and going back in to see Christy sleeping.

I carefully crawled on the bed and gently rubbed Christy's belly. "Hey babies, its Daddy. I know you haven't heard me before, I just wanted to say hi and that I love you guys. I'm really happy that you're on the way. I wish that I could make everything perfect for you guys when you come, but I don't know how to do that. I'm just so confused right now. I love your Mom very much, but there's this other girl that I have feels for too. You see I'm with the other girl right now and I don't know what to do. I just want everyone to be happy."

"Follow your heart J and everything will be fine." Christy said sleepily.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Its fine, I'm just not used to other people touching my belly."

"Oh well if you don't like it I won't."

"They're your babies too, you have the right to interact with them, I just have to get used to it."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's a little too late for that Justin. I'm sorry that I'm being so difficult. It's just hard being here and seeing you with someone else. I know that it can't be easy for you. So I'm gonna make things as easy for you as I can and I'll deal with Cameron. I know that she's your girlfriend and while I'll deal with her, I won't pretend to like her and I'm not going to let her take over my kids lives. I'll be respectful while I'm here, but I want you to know that as soon as I'm able to, I'm going back to Tennessee."

End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!
Chapter 6 by kahnechick85
Christy's POV:

I knew that Justin wasn't going to like that, but that's too bad. He'll have to deal with it.

"What do you mean you're going back to Tennessee?" He asked.

"Just what it sounds like. As soon as the Doctor says I can, I'm going home."

"What about me? How am I supposed to be involved with them when you're there?"

"You have money and time off, you can come to Tennessee."

"Why? My life and Cam are here."

"Yeah and my life, home, and doctor are there."

"You can stay here; we can get you a doctor here."

"This isn't my home."

"You used to consider it your home."

"Used to, a lot of things have changed since then. I'm going home. I'm going where I'm comfortable, where I'm surrounded with friends and family, and where my doctor is."

"What about my friends, what about my home, and my girlfriend?"

"You are the most arrogant selfish person I know. It's all about Justin. Well you know what J? This doesn't revolve around you; believe it or not I can do this without you. I don't need you there. You can make your choice, but when I can I'm going home."

"There is no way that Cam will be able to come to Tennessee."

"Well then I guess you stay here and miss everything."

"What do you mean everything?"

"Miss the rest of the pregnancy, miss them developing, miss their birth. Show them how great of a father you are from the get go and you wonder why I didn't tell you about my pregnancy?"

"I'm not going to miss them being born. I can come out a few days before your due date."

"Hell Justin by the time my due date comes, they'll have been in the NICU and probably be home already, don't fucking bother. I don't fucking need you. Just leave me the fuck alone."

"Those babies are gonna be born with a potty mouth." Cam said, walking in the room.

"And that should matter to you why?" I asked.

"Because I'm gonna be like their step mom." she smiled, walking over to Justin.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay away for a few days?" Justin asked.

"I know, but we both know that you didn't really mean that."

"Yes I did, those babies don't need any more stress than they're already under."

"J baby, let's go talk." She smiled, winking at him."We can get this all worked out."

"If y'all are gonna fuck tell me now so I can go somewhere else."I grumbled, moving to get up.

"You keep your ass in that bed." Justin growled.

"You can only keep me here for so long; I promise you that I'm going home as soon as I can."

Justin's POV:

Why the hell is she so bound to go back to Tennessee? She knows that I can't go there. I can't spend the next 4 months or more there. What the hell is gonna happen when the babies are born. Does she think she's gonna keep them there?

"What about when the babies are born? What's gonna happen then?" I asked.

"They are going to go to my house. You can come see them there until they are big enough to travel then you can bring them here for a week or so."

"So you're going to make me a part time parent?"

"You were a part time boyfriend so why should it matter?"

"Well I won't be able to go there and see them." Cameron said.

"That's good because you’re not allow to be around my kids anyway." Christy said.

"Christy you can't stop my girlfriend from being around them, they're my babies too."

"The hell I can't. I don't what Malibu Barbie anywhere near my kids."

"Stop calling her that."

"I just call 'em as I see 'em."

"Justin are you gonna let her call me that?" Cam whined.

"He can't fucking stop me. What's he gonna do kick me out?"

"Yeah he will."

"Good, then I'm going home now."

"You're going nowhere and you won't talk to my girlfriend like that in my house."

"How are you gonna stop me?"

"Christy knock it off."

"Kiss my ass Justin. I'll say and do what I want while I'm here. If you remember I didn't want to be here in the first place."

"I don't care what you want. Get that through your fucking head ChristyAnna."

"What the hell kind of name is that?" Cameron snickered.

"What the hell kind of name is Cameron? It's a fucking boy's name." She smirked. "And I told you before that you don't have the right to call me that anymore. You will call me Christy or nothing else."

"He can call you fat bitch."

"Yeah well at least I don't look like I stuck my finger down my throat after breakfast this morning."

"No you look like you ate the whole hospital out of food."

"I have a reason to be big, why do you look like an anorexic bitch?"

"Knock it off both of you!" I yelled." Cameron stop pushing buttons. Christy stop being a bitch."

"Oh so I'm a bitch huh? You've seen nothing yet Justin Randall. Keep pushing me and I'll call my fucking lawyer and file for full custody, not that you'll be around for MY babies anyway."

"You try taking custody away from you; you'll be the one who loses custody."

"I'd love to see you taking care of 4 preemie babies all by yourself."

"I wouldn't be taking care of them alone, unlike you, I have Cameron." I spat, looking at Christy in time to see tears spring to her eyes.

Shit, I just did it again. Why can't I stop hurting her? Every time I open my damn mouth I stick my damn foot in it.

"You're right Justin, I'm alone. You've made that very clear to me time and time again. Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to make plans for my doctor to fly out here and accompany me back to Tennessee." She said standing and grabbing her phone before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.


Christy's POV:

I dialed my doctor’s number and waited trying to keep the tears from falling any harder. He doesn't want me and he's made that very clear. I can't keep letting this happen. I can't keep letting him hurt me.

"This is Dr. Jenners."

"Dr. Jenners this is ChristyAnna Woodward, I need a favor." I said.

"Hi Christy how are you doing?"

"No so well. I was put in the hospital overnight here, I need you to fly to Cali and escort me back to Tennessee please."

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah. They released me into the babies' father's custody and it was a huge mistake. I'm under too much stress here that I just can't deal with it and it's doing the babies no good. I don't want anything to happen to them, that's why I was hoping you could accompany me home."

"No problem, I'll be on the next flight there. I'll call you when I land and we can get you ready to go okay?"

"Okay, I'm gonna go to my hotel and get my things, just call my cell and I'll tell you where I am. I have a machine that monitors the babies’ heart rate."

"Okay, I'll talk to the doctor you saw in the hospital before we leave okay?"

"That's fine. Thanks again Dr. Jenners."

"It's no problem at all. I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Okay. Bye." I sighed, hanging up my cell phone.

"Christy please open the door. I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Justin pleaded through the door.

"No you did mean and you've made your point very clear." I said, opening the door and walking out.

"No I haven't. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it I swear."

"Just stop. You did mean it or you wouldn't have said it. My doctor is on the way out here to get me. I'm going back to my hotel to get my things."

"No, please stay here Christy. I want to be a part of this."

"No. Coming here in the first place was a mistake. I'm going home. If you want to be a part of this as much as you say you do, then you will come to Tennessee and make the effort. Now excuse me, I'm going to call a cab and head back to my hotel."

"How am I supposed to find you?"

"My address hasn't changed and neither has my lawyer. If you should need anything go through him." I replied, grabbing my bags and walking out.

"Christy please!"

"Good bye Justin." I replied, shutting the front door and starting towards the end of his drive.

"Wait, let me take you. You're not supposed to be on your feet." Justin said, running out the door.

"Fine. But I'm going and there is nothing you can say to stop me."

"I really wish you wouldn't go."

"Well Justin it's about time you learned the lesson I did 6 months ago. You don't always get what you want or wish for."
End Notes:
Please let me know what you think whether you like it or not!!
Chapter 7 by kahnechick85

Justin's POV:

Christy left a month ago and I haven't heard from her at all. No call nothing. I know she said that I had to make the choice and the effort but I thought that she would let me know how my kids are. She hasn't though. So I'm on the way to Tennessee. She doesn't know that I'm coming, I'm just gonna show up. Cam wasn't happy that I was leaving and that I don't have any real plans to come back to LA for awhile. I'm going to stay where I need to be, with my kids. I should have got on the plane with her when she left, but I didn't. I'm an idiot sometimes.

I got my luggage and my rental car and headed towards her house. I turned my phone on just in time for it to ring.

"Hello?"

"Baby I really wish you would come home. You don't need to be there. They aren't even here yet. You should be here with me." Cam whined.

"No I shouldn't be there with you. I should be here doing everything I can to help Christy get ready for these baby's to come and for me to get ready for be a father. You have nothing to do with this and I'm not going to do what you want me to, because I'm doing what I need to for my kids. I'll call you later." I said, hanging up the phone.

I pulled into Christy's drive, taking a deep breath before grabbing my stuff and heading for the door. I hope this goes well. I knocked on the door and someone I didn't know opened the door.

"Um, is Christy here?" I asked.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked.

"I want to see Christy please."

"You're not welcome here, go away." She said, before slamming the door in my face.

I just looked at the door for a minute, before knocking again.

"GO the fuck away!" The same girl screamed.

"Randa who is it?" Christy asked, walking towards the front door.

"No one you need to see." the woman said.

"How are you Christy?" I asked softly, looking at her belly.

"Justin?" She asked, coming to stand in front of me.

"Hi."

Christy's POV:

I didn't know what to say. I didn't expect him to actually show up. I mean it's been a month and I was positive that I wouldn't see him until he found out the babies had been born.

"Look I know it's been a month and I should have gotten on the plane with you when you left, but I'm an idiot and I'm sorry. I want to be here and I want to be involved, please let me be." Justin begged.

"Please come in." I said, stepping back.

"What are you doing Christy?" Miranda asked.

"He's their father and he has a right to be here and be involved."

"After everything that he did to you?"

"He hasn't done anything really. Yeah he said some shit, but that doesn't change the fact that he's their dad."

"Not to mention that he broke your heart."

"Her heart wasn't the only one that broke." Justin said softly, from the door way.

"Come on in. How long are you here for?" I asked.

"Um, I don't really know. I haven't made plans to go back."

"Oh well, did you want to stay here?"

"If that's okay with you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No it's fine. I would love to have you here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'd show you to a room, but I can't go upstairs anymore."

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked, panic setting in.

"No, no everything is fine. I'm just to big to climb the stairs anymore, not to mention my balance isn't very good anymore."

"Are you sure? I mean you are all okay?"

"Yes Justin we are all fine. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow if you want to come with."

"Yeah, of course. I would love to. I know that I don't have any right to ask this, but um do you have any pictures of them?"

"Justin, you have a right to ask, these are you babies. Ignore what Randa said. I want you here and you have a right to be here, and yes I have pictures." I smiled, as I sat down in the living room. "By the way Justin, this is Miranda Lambert. Randa this is Justin Timberlake."

"I know who he is." Randa snarled.

"Nice to meet you." Justin said politely.

"Randa play nice. I don't care what you think of him, but he's the babies' daddy and he's gonna be around, get used to it."

"No Christy, I don't think any of us should get used to it, I bet the second his little toy calls he'll be running back to LA."

"Actually, she's already called, begging me to come back and I told her that this is where I belong and where I want to be. I told her I don't care if she likes it or not and then I hung up on her." Justin said.

"Well then, come sit and I'll show you the pictures I have." I smiled, pulling out the photo album I put the sonogram pictures in.

Justin's POV:

Christy and I looked at the pictures of our kids. I love seeing their faces. We compared them and talked about who looked like who. She explained to me what I was looking at. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at my children's faces for the first time. It made me regret all that I had missed. I know that I didn't know about them for 5 months, but there was a month that I could have been there that I wasn't.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't here. I should have been here and I wasn't. I should have been here a month ago. I'm so sorry that I missed so much." I whispered, as tears once again started down my cheeks.

"You're here now and that's all that matters. Why don't you come over here and get to know your babies."

"What do you mean?"

"Come lay your head in my lap and talk to them, they will respond to your voice. You can feel them kick too."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah come on." She smiled, patting her lap.

I laid down across the couch, laying my head in her lap right next to her belly. I lightly ran my hand across her belly.

"Where are they all?" I asked, looking up at Christy.

"These are the boys over here, there's one here and one here." she said, pointing to where they were." The girls are over here and A is down her and B is right here."

"Thanks."

I pulled her shirt up and kissed the spot where girl B is. "Hey baby girl, it's Daddy, I love you and I'm so sorry that I haven't been here getting to know you the whole time, but that's gonna be different now I promise you that."

The baby kicked my hand as if to tell me that it was okay. "Have you named them yet?"

"No, I was hoping to that you would decide to be involved and that we could pick their names out together."

"I appreciate that. I'm so sorry I was an idiot."

"It's okay Justin, we both have made mistakes."

"Yeah, but I've made some huge mistakes."

"So have I." she smiled sadly.

"Hey baby boy. It's Daddy. You have to stay in there as long as you can. Mommy and Daddy want you all to be as healthy as you can be so you have to stay in there as long as possible." I said, kissing where Boy B was. He kicked my hand a few times.


"I think he's gonna be a football player." I laughed, as I rubbed him, to soothe his kicking.

"Tell me about it. I'm just glad he up there and not down by my bladder." Christy giggled.

"I bet."

"It's kind of comforting though."

"Hey little princess, you and your sister are gonna be Daddy's girls aren't you? I love you all so much. I didn't think it was possible to love something as much as I love you 4. You have to be strong and good and stay in there okay?" I leaned down and pressed a kiss to the area where girl A kicked, before softly rubbing her. I couldn't stop the tears that poured freely from my eyes. "Hey little man, Daddy didn't forget about you. I love you too. I can't wait to meet you but I want to have to wait for a long long time before that happens. You have to get big and strong first. I promise you all that I'm gonna be here for you and I'm gonna be here for you guys no matter what." I leaned down and pressed a kiss to Boy B too.

"I think that we should name them instead of calling them boy A and B and girl A and B."

"I think you're right." she said softly, reaching over and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think!!
Chapter 8 by kahnechick85

Christy's POV:

I tried to keep the tears from filling my eyes as Justin talked to our babies. He was so sweet and loving. He's right, we should name them instead of calling them A and B. I'm so glad that he's here now and I don't think he's going anywhere. I knew that he would be an amazing father, but I didn't know if my children would get to experience it or not. I know that Miranda is pissed that he's here now, but I'm just so relieved.

"So have you thought at all about what you want there names to be?" Justin asked, his head still in my lap.

 

"Not really. I was thinking about Jackson for one of the boys, but nothing solid." I said, as the door bell rang.

"Do you want me to get that for you?"

 

"If you want to."

 

"I'll get it, you stay right here." He smiled, getting up and heading for the door.

 

"What are you doing here?" I heard him ask.

 

Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anyone. He obviously knows who it is by the way he's talking to them. I looked up to see Justin walking in with Cameron and his mom. I came back home to get away from the stress not to bring it with me. I should have known when he showed up that she wouldn't be far behind.

"How are you sweetie?" Lynn asked as she hugged me tightly.

 

"I'm good, how are you?"

 

"I'm fabulous. I'm going to be a Grandma." She smiled brightly, sitting down beside me.

 

"That you are."

 

"I just wish I knew before now."

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept this a secret."

 

"No, it's okay. There are a lot of things that should have been different." She said, giving Justin a pointed look.

 

"We were just talking about names." Justin said, changing the subject.

 

"Oh well then it looks like we got here at the perfect time." Cameron smiled, hugging herself to Justin's side.

 

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

 

"Well it's only right that I be involved in this decision."

 

"And why would that be?"

 

"Because I'm going to be involved in their lives duh."

 

"Umm no you're not and you're sure as hell not picking my children's names."

 

"Well I thought that Justin and I could name two of them and then you could name two of them."

 

"What part of you're NOT naming my children did you not get? Do I need to draw you a fucking picture?" I yelled.

 

"Christy calm down you don't need to be getting upset." Justin chided.

 

"I want to talk to you alone NOW!" I said, struggling to get up before marching out of the room.

 

Justin's POV:

I knew when I opened the door and saw her standing there that this wouldn't be good. I don't know what she's doing here or how she found Chris' house, my only thought is Mom and I hope that Mom didn't bring her here. I can see the anger written across Christy's face. I knew that shit's about to hit the fan.

 

"What the hell is she doing here?"

 

"I don't know. I was just as surprised as you are that she's here."

 

"That bitch is NOT naming my kids."

 

"I didn't say she is Chris, please just calm down. I will take care of her, but I don't want you this upset, please."

 

"How did she find out where I live?"

 

"I don't know but I'm going to find out."

 

"And I'm supposed to just believe that?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well after the way you took care of it at your house forgive me if I don't."

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

 

"You let her say whatever she wanted and do whatever she wanted and the only time you said a fucking thing to her is when you didn't like what I was saying to her. But you know what Justin this is my fucking house and I'll be damned if that's gonna fucking happen again, so I will fucking take care of this." She said, her voice raising as she talked.

 

"I'm telling you those kids are going to have a potty mouth. Justin how are we going to get them into Gold Stone Academy with them talking like that." Cameron said.

 

"What the fuck is Gold Stone Academy?" Christy asked.

 

"Well it's the top of the line school in LA that all the stars kids go to, duh. I already put their names on the waiting list, but they can't act anything like their mother. Head Master Miller will not tolerate language and actions like HERS."

 

"And just who the hell are you to put MY fucking kids on a waiting list for a fucking school that is 6,000 miles from their home?"

 

"Well they're going to live with us duh. You don't honestly think that I'm going to let them grow up here and learn to be a dumb redneck like you do you?"

 

 

"News flash bitch, you're boy toy grew up 50 miles from here. But I'm sure you robbed the fucking cradle early enough to be able to pussy whip him into being just like you want him huh? Well guess what this dumb redneck happens to own the fucking house your standing in and also happens to be the mother and giving life to the fucking kids that you are trying to steal and you can have them over my dead, decayed fucking body." Christy screamed.

 

"You think you're going to have a shot in hell of keeping those kids over Justin and I? Please, you're a nobody."

 

"Not around here I'm not and you can get the hell out of my fucking house."

 

 

"Christy just calm down for a minute please." I said, rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hands, this whole situation is giving me a migraine.

 

"The hell I will fucking calm down did you not just fucking here what that cunt just fucking said?"

 

I walked over and cupped Christy's face with my hands, "Chris, you need to calm down baby. You can't be getting this upset. I said I would deal with this and I will."

 

"The hell you will, your head is to far up her ass."

 

"Justin, let's go. We can stop and get a baby name book on our way to the condo I rented for us."

 

"If you leave with her don't you even think about coming back here, ever."

 

"Christy please! Why don't you go lay down and rest for a minute."

 

"No. I will not go rest while she tries to steal my children."

 

"Chris, no one is going to steal our babies. But to some extent Cameron is going to be involved."

 

"No she won't. She wasn't involved in their conception and she won't be involved with their birth or raising." she seethed.

 

"Come on Chris.... Please don't do this."

 

"I guess you didn't make a decision like I thought you did." She spat before walking out and a door slammed down the hall.

 

 

Christy's POV:

I slammed the door as hard as I could. I should have fucking known better. I should have known that he was just trying to get me to let my guard down. I really shouldn't be this mad, but I can feel the furry traveling through my body. There was a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!"

 

"Chris, it's me let me in." Randa said.

 

I opened the door and let her in before slamming the door again.

 

"Popstar's mom is really cool." She smiled.

 

"Yeah to bad he didn't inherit the same genes." I spat.

 

 

"What happened?"

 

"His bitch..... OWW!" I screamed, as I doubled over in pain.

 

"What? What's wrong?"

 

"Something's wrong."

 

"JUSTIN!" Randa screamed, as she lead me towards the door.

 

 

"You're wasting your time..... OOOOOO That really fucking hurts.... He's gone."

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, running in the room.

 

 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I groaned.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Something's wrong! We need to get her to the hospital." Randa said, trying to get me to the door.

 

"Oh My God!" Justin said, as he rushed over, scooped me up and rushed me out the door. "Come on MOM!"

 

 

I think Lynn broke several laws getting me to the hospital. Randa called them on the way so my doctor was waiting to take me up to the labor and delivery. They got me hooked up to the fetal monitors and gave me some medicine to stop the contractions. Unfortunately that means that I'm stuck here until further notice and I've been trying to avoid this.

 

Justin held me on his lap the whole way to the hospital, whispering soft reassuring words into my ear. Telling me that everything was going to be okay, to just relax and breath, that the babies were going to be fine. Justin slammed the door in Cameron's face when she tried to get in the car with us. I'm sure that she's going to show up but she's not welcomed here.

"I'm so sorry Chris, I should have made her leave when I opened the door. I should have told her to get back on the plane and go home." Justin said, reaching out for my hand, desperate for forgiveness.

"No Justin, I shouldn't have got that upset, you kept telling me to calm down and I should have listened to you, but she just gets to me. I mean she has you and here she is trying to take my children too and it seems like you don't care."

"I do care Christy. I'm so happy that you are the Mother of my children. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. I don't care what Cameron says, she's not naming our children and she's not deciding how our babies will be raised. I promise that I'm not going to let her take the kids from you. I'm going to make her go back to LA, but first I'm calling that damn school and having our children removed from that fucking list. I can't think of anywhere better for our children to grow up than here in Tennessee."

"Do you really mean that? You want them to grow up here?"

"Yes. You and I grew up here and I don't have a single bad memory of it. I remember running through the woods and swimming in the creek and fishing. Plus we can keep them out of the public eye more here if that's what you want."

"I just want to have healthy happy babies who adore their Momma and Daddy."

"I want that too. I'm not going to be a part time Daddy, Chris. I was unfair to you and was the part time boyfriend, I won't hurt my kids like I did their Momma."

"Let's not go there it hurts to much."

"Can I just be honest for one minute and then I promise I'll drop it."

"Sure."

"You're not the only one who it hurts. I really do love you ChristyAnna, and I don't think that is ever going to change. I'm rethinking this whole Cameron thing more and more everyday, but I don't know how to get out of it."

"All I can say Justin is follow your heart."

"As long as I have you in my life in some way, that's all that matters to me. We're all going to be okay."

"I know we are." I smiled.

End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think!!
Chapter 9 by kahnechick85
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains extreme violence and beating. Once again this is fake.

Justin's POV:

I sat there with Christy thinking about my relationship with Cameron and my feelings for both of them. I know down in my heart that I don't love Cameron nearly as much as I do Christy, if at all. But my head keeps telling me that I haven't given Cam enough time. I sighed as I looked over at Chris. I smiled, seeing her sleeping peacefully.

 

"What the hell is she doing sleeping she should be worrying about our kids." Cameron said, walking in and kicking the bed, before planting herself in my lap.

 

Christy jumped awake, looking around quickly, before looking down at her stomach.

"You should be worrying about our kids instead of sleeping." Cam repeated.

 

"Way to go Cameron, she needs to be resting and relaxed right now, and they are not OUR kids, they are Christy and MY kids. They don't belong to you at all." I growled, pushing her off my lap.

 

I reached out and took Christy's hand in mine. "I'm sorry about her waking you up. Go back to sleep honey."

 

"Justin can I speak with you outside?" Cameron said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

 

"I'll be right back Chris."

 

"What the hell was that shit in there?" Cameron yelled.

 

"What shit?"

 

"About them not being our kids. About me not having anything to do with this?"

 

"You don't. You had nothing to do with their conception and you will have nothing to do with their birth or raising."

 

"The hell I won't. As soon as those kids are born you are going to California and you are filing for full custody of those kids. By the way, you better not even think about taking those kids off that waiting list. You'll be sorry if you do. Now go back in there and kiss her ass and make her think that you're on her side. I want her to be totally caught off guard when we file for custody."

 

"I'm not doing anything until you get your ass on a plane and go back to LA."

 

"Oh you think your a big man now? Just remember who you are talking to. Don't make me punish you."

 

"I'm sorry Cameron, I'm sorry. Just please go back to LA, you are not helping anything here."

 

"I don't know if I can trust you alone here to behave."

 

"I'll be good I promise. My mom is here, she'll watch me."

 

"Yeah right, that bitch hates me. She'd love nothing more than for you to go back with that slut in there."

 

"Don't call my Mom a bitch. You can do whatever you want to, to me but you will not call my Mom or Christy names."

 

"You're right I can do and will do whatever I want to, to you. And you will pay for that comment. You are going to go back in there and tell her that you are taking me to the airport. That's all you will say to her and you will walk out of here with me and you will get what's coming to do. And don't even think about saying anything else to her, because I will hear and I will punish you for that too." she said, pushing me back into the room.

 

"Hey Chris, I have to go take Cameron to the air port. I'll be back in a bit, just relax and get some rest okay?" I said, trying to act normal.

"Okay, drive safe." Chris smiled.

 

I forced myself to smile, before walking back out the door. The feeling of dread filling my stomach. I know what's going to happen. I can't believe I let myself get into this. She seemed like she was perfect, but I was so wrong.

I followed Cameron out of the hospital, making sure not to look at anyone. She lead me into the condo she rented and back to the bedroom. I try to shut off my emotions so that I don't show weakness, fear, or the tears that I can already feel filling my eyes.

 

"Take your clothes off and get on the bed." she demanded.

The last thing I want to do is follow her directions, but I know better. I slowly take my clothes off before climbing on the bed.

 

"Face down and put your arms over your head and you better be moving faster than that."

Once again, I followed her directions, burying my head in the pillows.

 

She quickly hand cuffed my hands to the bedposts before tying my legs down. "Do you like this? Do you like being punished?"

 

"No."

 

"Well you could fool me. If you would learn to do what I tell you to and keep your fucking mouth shut, we wouldn't have this problem. But you can't be good like I tell you to be can you?" She yells as the paddle hits my bare ass for the first time.

 

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again I swear. I'm sorry please don't." I cry out as she continues hitting.

 

"You say that every time Justin, but you never do it." She screams as she continues hitting and the tears begin to fall from my eyes.

 

I bite the pillow to keep from screaming, knowing if I do she'll paddle longer if I do. When I'm to the point where I'm about to pass out from the pain or my skin is going to fully break open she stops. But I know she isn't done, not anywhere near done. She puts the paddle down and grabs the whip, giving me a few lashes across the back, she doesn't do this long though, as she doesn't want to leave scars where they can be seen. When she's done with this, she slaps my ass again before untying my arms and legs and tells me to get up.

 

"I'm sorry Cam." I whimper, as I move to my feet.

 

"You will be sorry when I'm done with you." She spat, before pushing me into a chair, laughing as I cry out from the pain, before she crawls on my lap, thrusting against me until I cry out again. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you now?"

 

"What?" I ask, as she stands and begins removing her clothes.

 

She walks over and kneels down between my legs and grabs my dick. "I'm going to fuck you so hard your going to scream so you better get hard."

 

Tears fill my eyes again, as I think of the pain to come. I know that if I don't get hard, it'll get worse. I close my eyes and think about Chris, about making love to her so many times. The feel of being inside her, the way she looks when I please her. I works, as I begin to harden in Cameron's hand.

"Good boy." she smirked, before impaling herself on me.

 

I whimper as tears fall down my cheeks as she bounces as hard on me as she can, knowing how much it hurts. That's what gets her off, knowing that I'm in pain. Thankfully she seems to be really turned on after that beating and she came quickly.

 

"Get dressed, I have a plane to catch. You better not say a fucking word to anyone. After you drop me off, you're going back to the hospital and your going to sit there all fucking day on that fucking chair do you understand me?"

 

"Yes." I whispered, quickly grabbing my clothes.

 

I pull them on as slowly as possible, trying to get them on without anything rubbing against my sore, raw skin.

 

"You better fucking hurry up or I'll make it worse." She spits. "You better not be a fucking baby and walk right too."

 

I just nod my head as he slip my shoes on. I drove as carefully as I could to the airport, trying to reduce the amount of bumps.

 

"Okay, well this is where I need to be, so I love you and I'll call you later." She smiles, kissing my cheek, before getting out of the car.

 

I allowed my tears to fall as I drove back to the hospital. I can't believe what I got myself into.

 

 

Christy's POV:

I woke up to someone whimpering in my room. I looked over to see Justin sitting as softly as possible in the chair, tears pouring down his cheeks.

 

"J, what's wrong?" I whispered softly.

 

"Nothing I'm fine." He whispered.

 

"Justin, baby come here."

 

"What?" He asked, coming to stand next to the bed, as tears poured down his cheeks.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"I can't tell you."

 

"Then show me honey." I whispered.

 

"You're not supposed to be stressed."

 

"Then show me what's wrong?"

 

He looked at the floor before slowly, carefully pulling his shirt up.

 

"Did Cameron do that?"

 

He just nodded.

 

"There's more isn't there?"

 

He unbuckled his belt and pants and carefully slipped them and his boxers down his legs, allowing me to see the bright red, angry welts that covered his entire ass. I tears filled my eyes, as I saw some of the welts beginning to bleed and seep.

"Oh baby, oh Justin. Is this because of me?"

"No."

"Why?"

 

"I talked back."

 

"I won't let her hurt you anymore."

 

"After the babies are born she wants me to go to LA and file for full custody. I won't do it. I won't I don't care what she does to me but I won't."

 

"Your not going to have to and she will do nothing to you. I'm going to stop this right now."

 

"You can't, she'll hurt you and the babies."

 

"No she won't." I said, grabbing the phone and calling Lynn, telling her to get in here.

 

I moved over and made room for Justin to slid into the bed naked on his stomach so that he wouldn't have to put pressure on the wounds. I gently laid the covers over his skin causing his to jump and cry out. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you, I was trying to be gentle."

 

"I know."

 

"I love you Justin and I'm not going to let you get hurt again."

 

"I love you too ChristyAnna. I love you so much." He cried, burying his head in my neck.

 

Lynn sobbed as she held Justin when she saw what had happened to him. She immediately called the police and head this documented and charges drawn up against Cameron. Justin sobbed the whole time as they brought the doctors in the photograph his wounds for evidence. When they were done they cleaned and put salve on his wounds, all without pain medicine. He wouldn't allow them to give him anything because he'd have to be moved to a room of his own, which they tried to get him to do anyway.

 

"Are you okay?" I whispered, when everyone had left and Justin was tucked at my side, the blanket, draped carefully against him.

 

"I don't know." He whispered.

 

"Are you mad at me?"

 

"No, not at you baby, never at you. I'm just mad at myself, that I got myself into this situation, that I should have been able to stop her, but I was too damn scared." he said, crying again.

 

"Don't cry anymore Justin. I promise I'm not going to let her get to you again. I love you and I'm sorry that I didn't put more effort into our relationship."

 

"I'm sorry that I didn't put more effort in either. I'm sorry you thought that I didn't love you. I love you so so so much Christy. After she was done beating me, she made me sit in a chair as she had sex with me. I always have to think about you while this is happening."

"Why?"

 

"Because unlike me, the beating turns her on, and I have to think of something to make me hard, so I think about all the times we made love and the look on your face when I pleasured you."

 

"We're gonna be okay Justin. I promise you." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

 

"How can you look at me?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"How can you look at me after what she did?"

 

"Because I love you baby. I love you."

 

"I love you too Christy, I love our babies too and I'll do anything I have to, to keep them safe."

 

"You're not going to have to go through what you did today again."

 

There was a knock on the door and Justin tensed. "Who is it?"

 

"It's Jenna." The nurse said, walking in.

 

"What's up?" I asked, starting to worry about my babies again.

 

"I know that the doctor said Justin couldn't have anything for pain without going to his own room, but I know how badly it hurts, so I brought him a gift." She said, walking over to him.

 

"What?" He asked, not looking up.

 

"Justin first of all I've been there and done that and I know what you're going through. I just wanted to say that I'm a nurse and a professional and I will not tell a sole what happened to you. But I want you to have this."

 

Justin turned to look at her to see her holding out a large white pill. "What is it?"

 

"Vicodin. It will help you sleep and take the pain away."

 

"But the doctor said I couldn't have anything."

 

"This is off the record. Please take it." She said, putting the pill in his hand.

 

"Thank you." He whispered, as he quickly swallowed the pill.

End Notes:
PLease let me know what ya'll think if I should keep writing or not.
Chapter 10 by kahnechick85
Author's Notes:
I promised it would be explained. Sorry it took so long I hope you like.

Justin's POV:

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and saw that I was sitting in a hospital bed, my Mom was sitting beside me.

 

"Oh thank god you're awake!" Mom said, jumping up and rushing to my side.

 

"What happened?"

 

"On the way to the hospital someone ran a light and hit us, you hit your head trying to protect Christy."

 

"Are they okay?"

 

"They are fine, the doctor's gave her something to stop the contractions and all is fine, well except for the hallucinations she's been having."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She's been swearing that Cam is beating you, God knows I'm not her biggest fan, but I know that she's not hurting you. She swears that Cam is trying to make you take the kids from her. The doctor explained that the medicine to stop the contractions is causing this, but she's so upset and she swears it's true and she's so worried about you."

 

"Where is she?"

 

"She's up in the Maternity ward."

 

"Take me."

 

"Justin, I think that you should let the doctor look at you first."

 

"I'm fine, take me upstairs."

 

"Okay, come on get in the wheel chair." Mom said, helping me into the wheel chair and taking me upstairs.

 

Christy was sobbing when Mom pushed me inside. "She's hurting him! Why don't you believe me?"

 

"Christy baby, it's okay. I'm right here and I'm fine." I said, taking her hand in mine.

 

"Oh God Justin. What did she do to you?"

 

"Shhh, it's okay, no one hurt me. There was a car accident, remember. I'm fine now and so are you and our babies, but you need to calm down just a little bit okay." I said, kissing her hand.

 

"But you were here, in my bed, your back as all red and you had welts across you're butt, the cops were here. Don't take it back." She sobbed.

 

"Christy, I'm okay. I'm right here and besides a head ache I'm fine."

 

"No, you're covering for her, I won't let her hurt you anymore."

 

"Chris, look." I said, standing and turning before pulling my hospital gown apart, showing her my back and butt. "There are no marks or anything back there. Cameron doesn't hurt me."

 

"But.... but it was so real." She cried.

 

"I can answer that." a man said, walking in the room.

 

"You must be Mr. Timberlake, it's good to see you awake."

 

"Thanks, who are you?"

 

"I'm Dr. Heaworth, I'm the OB on call today. I have to apologize Miss. Woodward, I didn't fully explain that the medicine I gave you to stop your labor would cause hallucinations that would seem very real. It is a rare side effect but every once in a while a woman has this reaction." the man said.

 

"You're really okay?"

 

"I'm fine Chris."

 

"Oh God Justin, are you okay baby?" Cam asked, running in the room and throwing herself into my arms.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"I was so scared when Lynn called me."

 

"I'm okay really."

 

"You know the mother of your children is crazy. I came to check on her and she was ranting about me hurting you and how she wasn't going to let me hurt you anymore."

 

"It's the medication she's on." I explained.

 

"She shouldn't have any more hallucinations, I've stopped the drugs for now."

 

"Thank you Doctor."

 

 

Christy's POV:

I felt like such an idiot. I rolled away from Justin and Cam, as color flooded my cheeks. I should have know that it wasn't real. He was confessing his love for me, I should have know it was crap.

 

"Can I talk to Christy alone please?" Justin asked.

 

"Sure." Lynn said, touching my back softly before walking outside.

 

"Okay, but then I want you back in your room so the doctor can check you over again and you can rest." Cam said.

 

 

"Chris, look at me." Justin said softly.

 

"No, just go back to your room."

 

"Chris, just talk to me, please."

 

"No, I made an ass out of myself, I gave Cameron everything she needs to make my life hell for a long time, just leave me alone."

 

"Oh Chris, it's okay. You didn't know the medicine would make you hallucinate. It's not your fault."

 

"I should have know it wasn't real when you told me you loved me." I cried.

 

"I do love you Chris, you are the mother of my children."

 

"No, you told me you loved ME, not because I'm the vessel delivering your children, but because of me."

 

"Christy how long were we together?"

 

"Years."

 

"Do you really think I came out of that with no feelings for you at all?"

 

"Justin don't.... Just let me lick my wounds in private please."

 

"Chris you had no control over what happened. I won't let Cameron say anything to you about it."

 

"It was so real Justin. You were laying here beside me, your arms wrapped around me like you used to and you kissed me. I should have known better."

 

Justin walked around my bed and kneeled down in front of me. "Listen to me ChristyAnna, I do love you more than I should right now. I truly believe if we're meant to be together that we will find our way back into each other's arms. You mean so much to me and I'm sorry that you had such horrible hallucinations, but never doubt that I love you."

 

"You say this, but you don't show it. I know that you have a girlfriend but you keep saying this stuff to me and it's not helping at all. I love you so much it hurts Justin."

 

"I know you do, and I'm sorry. I'm trying to do everything I can to make this as painless for you as possible. When I get out of the hospital I'm going to make Cameron go back to LA. I know her being here is helping nothing."

 

"Please just leave. You should be resting anyway."

 

"No, I should be here taking care of you. If I had taken care of you in the first place we wouldn't be here."

 

"You did take care of me. We could have been hurt badly in the accident but We're all okay because of you."

 

"I know but we wouldn't have been in the car if I had kept things calm at the house."

 

"You don't know that. Go take care of yourself, the babies are fine and someone will let you know if anything changes."

 

"Okay, I'll go back upstairs, but just remember Chris, the babies aren't my only concern here. I care about you too and I want to take care of you. If you need anything please let me know."

 

"We're fine, go."

 

"I'll be back soon." He smiled, leaning over and kissing my cheek, before kissing his fingers and rubbing my belly. "Be good you guys. Daddy will be back soon."

 

"Bye."

 

"Get some rest sweetheart."

"You too."

 

 

Justin's POV:

I let Cam and Mom take me back to my room and have the Doctor check me. He said he wanted to keep me at least over night and that I should rest. I looked over at my mom as she sat beside me.

 

"Mom can you go sit with Christy, I really don't want her to be alone right now."

 

"But Justin, I should....."

 

"Please Mom. I want to talk to Cam too."

 

"Okay, call me if you need me."

 

"I will."

 

"What did you want to talk to me about baby?" Cam asked, taking my hand in hers.

 

"I need to be honest with you and ask you to do something for me."

 

"Be honest about what?"

 

"Christy."

 

"What about her?"

 

"I'm still in love with her, as much today as I was the day we made our children."

 

"What?"

 

"I've never stopped loving her."

 

 

"But you love me too right?"

 

"I don't know Cam. We've only been together for a few months, I was with Christy for years."

 

"Are you breaking up with me?"

 

"No. I want to give us a chance."

 

"Then why are you telling me this?"

 

"Because I don't want to have any secrets between us."

 

"So what do you want to ask me?"

 

"I need you to go back to LA."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"For the sake of my children I need you to go back to LA."

 

"You just told me that you're still in love with her and then you ask me to go back to LA and leave you here with her?"

 

"Yes. I need you to trust me and go back home and continue working and living."

 

"While you're here with your Ex, that you still love living the perfect life getting ready to have children with her?"

 

"Yes. If you trust me Cameron than you should know that I would never cheat on you. I said I wanted to give us a chance, but I can't put my children in danger. You upset Christy to much and right now that could be fatal for my kids. Please just go back to LA and trust me."

 

"I don't know if I can do this."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I don't know if I can leave you here alone with someone you're still in love with."

 

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is what I need you to do."

 

"You are unbelievable."

 

"Are you jealous? Be real Cam, because green isn't your color. I want to be with you. I'm breaking Christy's heart every fucking day to be with you and all you can do is be jealous and not trust me?"

 

"What did you expect me to do?"

 

"Trust me."

 

"I'll go, but we need to have a serious talk when you get out of here." She replied, standing up and walking out.

 

Well I guess that went as well as could be expected. I hope I'm making the right decision, I guess time will tell. I leaned back and closed my eyes allowing sleep to take over again.

End Notes:
Please let me know what you think
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1196