Another Lesson In Love by Lily
Summary:

Maddie and Justin started as friends with benefits until emotions got involved. Now they’re trying to make a relationship actually work. Can they make love work? Or will they learn the hard way that they’re not meant to be more than secret buddies?

 

Sequel to Used and Abused


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7910 Read: 6600 Published: Nov 26, 2008 Updated: Dec 08, 2008
Story Notes:
Finally! lol I have a couple chapters done, I probably should have more written or at least finish other stuff first but I can't control myself haha. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in :)

1. Chapter 1 by Lily

2. Chapter 2 by Lily

3. Chapter 3 by Lily

Chapter 1 by Lily

A month. It’s been a month since Justin Timberlake told me he needs me. He doesn’t want me. He needs me.  Similar, I would assume, to the way he needs water or oxygen.  I’m not complaining, I’m definitely not complaining. It’s just extremely out of character for Justin to admit he wants something… Or needs something I guess. Surprisingly, for everyone, things are actually going well. He seems to have moved past his asshole ways, I need to knock on wood with that one.

       Now it’s two days before we leave for the Europe leg of the tour and we’re at the last rehearsal before we go. For the past three days we’ve been pretty much practicing like we’ve never done the show before, except we have done the show before. We’ve done a whole tour across the country worth of shows. Thank god it’s the same show as before, but Marty seems to think we need to practice our asses off like it’s the end of the world. Justin and Marty together is a horrible combination. They’re both such annoying perfectionists we’re never going to get a minute off.

 “You’re not doing it right” Justin shouted over the music as I danced the same dance I’ve been doing for the past however many months.

“Shut up, yes I am.”

“You’re not moving your hips right.”

“Since when do you not like the way I move my hips?” I asked with a smile. He gave me that sexy look and stopped dancing, making his way closer to me.

“You’re not moving your fucking hips right Madison” he placed his hands on my hips and I shook them off as I continued dancing.

“I’m trying to dance to your song can you leave me alone?” Marty’s looking at me like he’s ready to kill me and I’m beginning to believe Chrissy when she says he hates me.  If he didn’t hate me before, he’s going to hate me now.

“No. Do it right.” Justin placed his hands on my hips again and moved with me.  I tried to do the whole dance but he was literally attached to me. Marty is going to go crazy. Justin wrapped his arms around me to stop me from dancing all together and kissed my neck.

“Stop it” I laughed, trying to push him off.  I’m trying real hard to concentrate but it’s really hard to have a man attached to you while you’re trying to dance.

“I’m free styling here” he said with a chuckle, “We should add this to the show.”

“Yeah, and then I’ll get beat up.”

“Oh, but you like it rough” he laughed at the face I made, “You’re going to get beat up anyway.”

“I’m not scared,” I said as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I’ve decided that I can’t beat him so I might as well join him.  It is his show he’s going to fuck up, it’s not exactly my problem.

“Oh no? Not at all huh?”

I shook my head and he kissed me, I didn’t even notice that the music had stop and everyone was staring at us. Sometimes when I’m with him I feel like we’re all alone and no one else is here. I need to remember that people are always looking at Justin.

“Yeah, we’re trying to do a tour here.” Marty said to break us up.

“Sorry. It was his fault completely. I was minding my own business and he just came up to me and…”

“Don’t even try and blame me. She wasn’t doing it right. It’s that simple.” Justin said as he moved his hands away from me before slapping my ass, “Just sell me out like that Maddie, it’s cool.”

“I liked it so much better when you two were secret fuck buddies” Marty said seriously and ran his hands through his hair, “Can we do this? We’re leaving in two days J, can you concentrate for a five minute and four second song?”

“Of course man, sorry. Let’s do it.”

Yeah, when Marty gets mad it’s serious. Justin should take this more seriously; it’s not like him to fool around when we’re getting ready for tour. Although we do pretty much have it all figured out, but Justin usually thinks it sucks no matter how good it is.

Things have been going good so far. I mean, he hasn’t been an asshole yet and he admits to people we’re dating.  So that’s good. He hasn’t made me sneak out of his house early and he actually introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend. That’s a big step for him, especially since I used to have to hide in his room when his friends came over. We’ve had the past few weeks off so we’ve pretty much just been locked away in his house watching movies and going swimming and… having sex. Lots of it, it’s love making now he says, because we’re dating. Call it what you want, but we’re happy to say the least. Don’t get me wrong, he still drives me absolutely fucking crazy but it’s worth it now.

 

 

“What’s up with you calling me out?”

“Calling you out?” Maddie gave me the look as I drove back to my house after a long day of dance rehearsals, “How did I call you out?”

“Blaming me for you lack of dancing skills.”

There was that famous eye roll I’ve grown to love, “I’m not even going to acknowledge that.” She’s so hot, real hot. She’s puts me though a lot of shit and drives me crazy most of the time but it’s worth it. When she wants to be she can be so cute and funny but she has that damn wall up. Luckily I’ve been able to chip it away slowly. She’s letting me in a lot more than she used to now that I’ve confessed my undying love for her. I don’t think I actually used the love word. She’s one of those girls that will be scared away if I use that word so I’m taking it real slow with that stuff.

I’m not saying that I do love her, but I’m pretty close to that point. I tend to fall quickly when I’m in relationship mode. The truth is I probably fell for her a long time ago but that’s not something she needs to know about just yet.

When we got back Maddie ordered a pizza while I hopped in the shower. I’m supposed to leave for the Jimmy Kimmel show in forty-five minutes. I was supposed to have some time to actually chill between rehearsal and the show but sometimes I wonder if Marty can even control himself when he makes us do more shit. I should be able to leave when I want but a part of me is just as much as a perfectionist as he is, especially when it’s my name on the ticket not anyone else’s.

I grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down next to Maddie, my girl. It’s still weird to refer to her as that. “I’m so tired,” she said as she leaned against me.

“Yeah, me too. Are you going to take a nap while I’m there?”

“No, I have to get ready,” she handed me a glass of wine before grabbing one herself.

 We were supposed to go out to this new club that’s opening but I’m not exactly feeling it at the moment. “We don’t have to go.”

“No, I want to go.” Of course she wants to go. I’ve never seen a girl party harder than Maddie. At least tomorrow is just a chill day where I can pack and do my own shit. I need a day of nothing before I start this tour where every minute is planned.

“I’ll meet you there then. Don’t be that late; I don’t want to stay too long. “

“Yes sir,” she answered as she reached over to straighten my shirt, “Have fun, Sexy.”

 

I think I’m getting old. I used to love going to clubs but tonight I feel like I’m living in hell. There are so many fucking people here and the VIP area is so fucking small they have everyone packed in here like sardines. You’d think they’d turn people away. The fucking vomiting chick from The Sixth Sense is sitting right next to me giving me those googly eyes. If the only thing I know you from is a movie when you were ten you should not be here right now.

Where the fuck is Maddie? I know I should have gone back for her before coming here, I probably could have talked her out of it. This place is lame as hell. I can’t even reach my cell phone in my pocket because this bitch is right on my ass.

“Excuse me,” I whispered as I reached for my phone although I’m pretty sure she thinks I’m trying to touch her leg. I hate to say it but there’s no way I’m trying to get close to her in any way, she doesn’t look like she’s exactly clean. I’d much rather keep my distance and stay STD free.

My phone had ten missed calls so I stood up to find a corner of quiet, which happened to be in the hallway to the bathroom.  “Fucking finally!” Maddie shouted the second she answered.

“Where are you?”

“Outside, these FUCKING BASTARDS won’t let me in.”

“Why not?”

“They SAY there’s too many people.”

“There are too many people, it’s fucking hot and everyone’s packed in. Let’s just go back,” it’s worth a try even though I’m sure it’s not an option.

“NO!” she shouted, “I didn’t get all dressed up and hot to go home. I need to get drunk.”

“We can get drunk at home,” I answered before smiling for the camera thrown in my face. People have no fucking manners, I swear to god.

“Tell them to let me! Come get me!”

“Who’s out there? Who is working the door?”

“This big ass bald white guy with big muscles and a tiny dick.”

I laughed at her description, that’s probably not the way to get in, “Is his name Mike?”

“Is your name Mike? Helllo? Mr. Clean? He’s not listening to me.”

“Well try being less of a bitch.”

“He’s the bitch,” she answered before taking a second, “Excuse me, Hot Stuff, is your name Mike?” she’s a fucking trip, “Yes Sexy, his name is Mike.”

“Give him the phone.”

“Yeah?” Mike answered.

“Hey man, it’s me Justin. You wanna let my girl in?”

“She’s your girl?”

“She’s my girl.” I repeated with a chuckle.

“Dammit bro, you gotta let me know. Do you know how many girls are out here…”

“I know my bad,” I answered quickly, “Just let her in.”

I closed my phone and went to the bar and got a drink for myself and one for Maddie before going back to my spot on the wall length couch next to the throwing up ten year old.

“Hi Justin,” the girl spoke smiling and playing with her necklace so I would look at her cleavage. I don’t know why she would want to draw attention to her lack of cleavage but I don’t really care enough to find out.

“Hey.” I nodded at her before looking over to the VIP entrance hoping that Maddie would hurry the hell up.

“I’m a big fan, I just love your music, when are you going on tour again?” she placed her hand in my lap as if this whole thing could get any more uncomfortable.

“Uh, we just finished. We’re leaving in a couple days for Europe.” I’m sure she kept talking but I’m done with the small talk, where the hell is Maddie? I heard my name being screamed and looked over at the entrance to VIP where Maddie was waving her hands and looking like she’s about to kill this security guard as well. He looked back and I waved her in, this is going to be bad.

“God, they’re so fucking annoying. Excuse me,” Maddie looked over at the puking girl whose hand happened to still be in my lap, “You can move.”

“I’m not going anywhere sweetie, I’ve been here.”

“Sweetie?” Maddie’s pissed now; we might witness a chick fight. “Could you kindly remove your hand from his lap? This is me being polite, please.” The girl lifted her hand up while the two of them continued to give each other the stink eye, “You can’t scoot over like a little bit?”

“No” the girl answered with a smile, “I’m good here.”

“That’s fine bitch,” Maddie answered with an eye roll as she sat on my lap and began kissing my neck. I hate to complain about this but she’s obviously just doing it to get to the bitch next to me, not even to mention that there’s cameras everywhere. I’m not exactly sure how happy my management would be to see pictures of me in the magazines like this, or more importantly how my mother would feel.

“Maddie, chill,” I whispered as she moved back.

“Let’s go dance then,” she stood up before pulling me up with her so we could dance right there where we were. There’s no way we’d make it to the dance floor and I’m not exactly in the mood to dance since I’ve been dancing all day. Maddie definitely wasn’t kidding when she said she wanted to get drunk tonight. She’s been downing those drinks like it’s the end of the world.

“Slow down there baby,” I laughed as I grabbed the empty glass from her hand.

“I don’t need to slow down. I need to know why this bitch keeps looking at you like you’re a piece of meat. Marissa Cooper needs to focus on snorting some more cocaine and leave us alone.”

“Marissa Cooper?”

“Yeah, the bitch over there with her hand in your lap.”

“That’s her name?”

Maddie took a deep dramatic breath before wrapping her arms over my neck, “from The OC, she was on that until they killed her off because she’s such a SLUT!”

“Alright, shh, you’re loud,” I answered with a chuckle before sitting back down and pulling her with me. She needs to relax a little and chill with downing all those drinks. She just went right to being drunk and skipped all the other shit. I knew it though; I knew she’d be like this. This is one of the reasons why I love her so much, she’s real. She’s not going to put on a fake smile and be all right with these bitches, she’ll put them in their place.

“Please, I’ll say it to her face. She’s a whore and she shouldn’t be trying to get in your pants.”

“Are you jealous Maddie?” I asked with a smile, “Don’t be jealous. I’m not interested, I’m going home with you.”

“I’m not jealous!” she shouted. It’s kind of hot that she’s getting jealous so easily although I do wish she wasn’t as drunk as she is now.

“OK,” I smiled and kissed her quickly.

“She’s still looking at you,” Maddie said before turning to face the Sixth Sense girl, “Stop looking at him, he’s mine. Not yours. So be gone, bye!”

“Maddie stop, you’re making a scene.”

“No I’m not, she’s the one trying to undress you with her eyes. Yeah, crazy bitch.”

The Sixth Sense girl didn’t take too kindly of being called a crazy bitch, and now it’s going to start, “Are you seriously calling me a crazy bitch?”

“Yeah, seriously, like ohmygod!”

“She’s drunk,” I stood up and grabbed onto Maddie’s hand, “She’s drunk, I’m sorry.”

“I’m not drunk!   I’m good to go. I’m not scared either. Do you want to bring it outside?”

And now it’s time to go. Who actually tries to start a fight at a club? I didn’t know girls actually did that. But Maddie is definitely not an ordinary person, “Stop, you’re acting like a child.”

“I’m not a child, I’m an adult.”

“Come on, we’re leaving.”

“We’re leaving, and we’re going to go have sex. Sorry, you’re not invited.”

I took a deep breath as I dragged her out to the car. She is going to be the death of me. I sure as hell know I’m going to be getting a lot of shit about this from my publicist. Maddie doesn’t seem to understand what dating me actually entails. But that is one of the things that I love about her, that she doesn’t give a shit.

“Listen Maddie, we’re going to go out there and we’re just going to get in the car. No talking, don’t answer any questions, don’t even smile just walk and get in, got it?”

“Got it!” For some weird reason I’m not able to take her seriously. To my surprise she actually managed to keep her mouth shut and even walk to the car without stumbling and looking like a complete drunk ass fool.

“What’s up with you trying to start a fight with that girl?” I asked as I helped her upstairs.

“I could so take her, she’s a skinny bitch.”

I laughed as she pulled her clothes off before crawling into bed, “You’re a skinny bitch too.”

“No sir, I’m not like cracked out like her. She’s ugly too isn’t she?”

“Yup, like a troll.”

Maddie giggled before tapping on the bed, “Come to beeed, take off your clothes, we can have sex just not yet.”

She is a funny drunk, I will give her that. “We don’t have to have sex.”

“Yeah but we can. Just not yet, ok?”

“OK,” I laughed as I turned the light off and wrapped my arms around her. I’m not exactly feeling the sex right now; especially since she’s so drunk she’ll probably need a vomit break.

“Do you know what I like the most about you?”

“My dick?”

“No,” she giggled, “Well, I like it that’s for sure, but not the most. I like it a lot though, pick again.”

“Again? Uh… my abs?”

“Nope! Try again.”

“My… eyes?”

“Nope! Try again.”

“Uh… I don’t know Maddie, ankles?”

“Nope! Try again.”

She is really going to make me guess. I think I’m better off waiting for her to pass out, “I don’t know Maddie, what?”

“You’re laugh, you go like ha ha ha,” she giggled again as she tried to mimic my laugh in her drunken state, “It’s sexy, Sexy.”

“Thank you,” I laughed as I kissed her shoulder, “Do you know what my favorite part of you is?”

“My vagina.”

“No,” I laughed, she answered that one way too fast as if she was certain that was the answer, “Try again.”

“My boobs?”

“No, pick again.”

“My ass?”

“All very good choices, but no. My favorite part of you is your heart, even though it’s hidden in there and you’re so used to keeping it from me, I like it when you give me small pieces of it.”

“Awwwwwwww,” she turned around and kissed me, tasting like a mini bar, “That’s so sweeeet, you’re romantic sometimes, when you’re not an asshole. Good job Sexy.”

“Thank you,” I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her again.

“Your welcome. Should we fuck now?”

“I’m going to have to take a rain check on that one. I’m tired, let’s sleep and fuck in the morning.”

“Alright, good night Sexy.”

“Night Maddie, if you’re going to throw up try to make it to the bathroom.”

Chapter 2 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the feedback! I'm so glad you're still interested :) I was going to wait a little longer with this chapter but whatever, I'll post it now lol Thanks again!

 

 

I took a deep breath and inhaled the smell before I even opened my eyes. Justin’s bed just smells so good and it’s so comfortable I could stay here for years. He has those down pillows and down comforters; even his bed is the softest bed I’ve ever been in. When I opened my eyes I wasn’t surprised that he was gone. I could sleep in this bed for days at a time but for some reason Justin is unable to sleep past 9 o’clock in the morning no matter what.  At least he doesn’t wake me up like he used to, or make me leave early because someone he knows is coming over.  Now he just goes downstairs and lets me sleep. I stepped out of bed and stopped at the mirror, running my hands through my straight blonde hair. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head before heading downstairs wearing nothing but the birthday suit I fell asleep in.

I don’t remember much of last night, but the pounding headache I have tells me that I must have been a little drunk. It is a fact that morning sex helps to cure a hangover so I have no reason to put clothes on just to take them off again as soon as I see him. As I walked downstairs I could hear repeats of Family Guy playing in the living room. The show was put on mute as I heard Justin shout to me, “I’m in here Maddie. There’s coffee in the kitchen.”

“Thanks Sexy,” I smiled as I poured myself a cup. I swear this is like a new Justin, if this was a couple months ago he would have kicked me out by now and he definitely would not have made me coffee.

“Dude, you’ve been dating her for a month. She’s hot, I know. Stop throwing it in my face,” I heard Justin’s best friend Trace’s voice and stopped in my tracks. I’m not wearing clothes and he is in the other room.  Shit, I did not know he would be here.

“I didn’t say anything.” Justin answered with a chuckle as I tried to find something to cover myself with.

“You don’t have to, it’s that fucking smile.”

Justin shrugged, “she makes me smile, what can I say?”

“Yeah, I’m sure she makes you fucking smile.”

“All night long, man, all night long” Justin nodded his head with a smile before I stepped into the doorway, “Where are you Maddie? Do you need help?” I’ve decided there’s nothing else I can do but work with it, it’s not like Trace has never seen a girl naked before so I walked into the living room with a cup of coffee in my hand and a smile on my face. Justin glanced over at me and I’ve never seen a smile come off a man’s face as fast as this one just did. “Dammit Maddie, Trace is here.”

Trace looked me over multiple times, trying to look away but he was unsuccessful. It was kind of adorable the way he was trying to make it casual.

Justin glanced back at his best friend, “Don’t fucking look at her!”

“Sorry, I didn’t know he was here,” I answered honestly as I offered another smile, “How are you? I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“I’m good,” Trace answered, forcing himself to look at the ground and keep his eyes off me so Justin wouldn’t throw him through the big screen television they were watching a few minutes ago.

Justin’s face turned bright red, “God Dammit Maddie, cover up.” He threw a blanket at me but I couldn’t possibly catch the blanket with the mug of coffee in my hand. What does he expect me to just drop it on the ground? I looked around for somewhere to place my coffee but Justin was next to me wrapping the blanket around me in a matter of seconds. “What is wrong with you?” he whispered

“I didn’t know he was here,” I answered honestly, “Relax, it’s not like he’s never seen it before.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” Justin laughed at his own joke, something he tends to do a lot. “But that’s not the point, he’s never seen your tits and pussy before, I’d like to keep it that way.”

“Sorry,” I pouted my lips and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him gently.

“I never thought I’d be telling you to put your clothes on,” Justin offered a crooked smile as he slapped my butt before grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.

 I sat down on Justin’s lap and kissed his lips again. Trace cleared his throat and brought me back to reality that we’re not alone. I don’t know what’s going on but recently I’ve been getting distracted and have a hard time remembering Justin and I are not the only people in the room. “So, what are the plans today boys? We have the day off,” I ran my hands through Justin’s short hair, “you’re not planning on watching Family Guy all day are you?”

Justin smiled and ran his hands over my legs, “I was just waiting for you to wake up, princess.”

“Well I’m up,” I smiled before kissing Justin’s neck, “We could go to the beach.”

“Yeah, let’s go to the beach,” Justin picked me up effortlessly and carried me to the stairs.

“Wait, Trace,” I giggled causing Justin to stop and turn around but not take any steps closer to his friend, “Are you going to come to the beach with us?”

Trace shrugged, I’m sure he’s not exactly into the idea of spending the day at the beach with us. “I’m good, not exactly interested in spending the day with you two in your bathing suits rubbing lotion on each other.”

I laughed, “We’ll be good.”

“No we won’t,” Justin answered with a smile, “Don’t make promises you can’t keep Madison. Come on man, I’m leaving tomorrow night. Go home, get your girl, and come back in an hour.” Justin said as he continued upstairs with me in his arms. He stood me up in the middle of the room and ripped the blanket away from me, throwing it on the ground. “And you, little lady.”

“What?”

“What’s up with that shit you were trying to pull down there?”

“I didn’t know you had a friend over. You should warn me next time.”

“You should call down and warn me when you’re coming downstairs naked.”

“Alright then,” I answered with an eye roll, “Or I just won’t go down naked anymore.”

“Whoa, whoa, I didn’t say that. Don’t do anything drastic.” Justin smiled before placing his lips against mine and letting out a brief chuckle, “What were you looking for something?”

I shook my head, I hate when he gets that cocky look on his face and he thinks I just need him. It’s particularly annoying when he’s right, which is most of the time. He pulled his shirt off and then his sweatpants all while keeping that cocky smile on his face as he walked around the room as if he were in search of something. I know he’s not looking for anything; he’s just being an asshole. “I hate you,” I said softly.

“Now, I know that’s not true,” Justin said with a smile as he walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Take it back.”

“No, I do hate you.”

“Take it back Madison.”

I shook my head and tried to get out of his arms but he’s way too strong for me. I managed to have him move with me to the nightstand so I could grab a condom from the drawer. “I take it back,” I held the condom in his face, “Now fuck me.”

He smiled crookedly before throwing his head down and grabbing it from my hand. “That I can do.”

Justin stepped out of his pants as I pulled his shirt over his head. He walked me back against the wall lifting my right leg straight up to his shoulder as he pressed his lips against mine. I felt him enter me hard and moaned loudly as he grinded into me, holding me against the wall.

“I love that you’re a fucking dancer,” he speaks in a low voice as he runs his hand over my leg, gently pressing his lips against it while his other hand explores my left breast.

“I love that you’re a fucking dancer,” I manage to get out between moans, “you can do me all night.”

“Yeah, and you’re so fucking flexible,” he smiles before sliding his tongue into my mouth, “and so tight, so fucking tight.”

“That’s because you’re so big,” I whisper before Justin wraps his fingers under my chin as I throw my head back and feel myself tighten up as we both reach our points together.

“Oh shit,” I say it with him and giggle as he pulls out of me. He still says that every time we have sex, just like he did the first time we fucked more than a year ago. I can’t say I blame him the sex is always amazing.

“You’re so pale,” I smile as I follow him across the room as he pulls his bathing suit over his naked body, “You should come tanning with me.”

       “I’m not going tanning with you, we’re going to the beach,” he answered with a chuckle before kissing the back of my neck and tying the back of my bikini.

       “Fine, but you’re going to get sunburned.”

       He held up a bottle of sunscreen, “I’ll be fine princess, let’s go.”

       “Is Trace coming?” I ask as I pull a pair of shorts and a tank top on over my bikini.

       Justin laughs as he grabs onto my hand, “I highly doubt that Maddie, it’s just you and me kid.”

       “Too bad,” I answer with a smile as I grab the bag of towels on the way out the door.

       We drive in silence, Justin’s hand resting on my thigh as we make our way down the street. It’s weird that we’ve come to the point that we’re just comfortable being together without talking. Honestly I never thought that could happen, especially with Justin’s past asshole tendencies. Although, I’m sure they’ll make some more appearances in the future.

       “I thought you said you knew a place that was quiet,” I ask Justin as he drives in and out of lanes trying to get away from paparazzi.

       “I do, does it look like we’re at a fucking beach Madison?” I spoke too soon, the asshole Justin is back now that there’s a little stress in his life. He treats me like I’m a child sometimes, most of the time actually.

       “No, it looks like we’re being chased because we just robbed a bank.”

Justin took a deep breath, “We’ll just go home then.”

“No, you need a tan,” I answered with a smile but he still has the death look on his face. He gets so moody and gets PMS worse than I do. “I’m just kidding, calm down,” I place my hand in his lap so he’d chill a little. It’s hard to understand him sometimes. He’s the first one to tease and joke around but when someone else does it’s like the end of the world.

“I’m trying to concentrate. I’m going to crash this thing.”

“Well concentrate then, slow down.” I tried to use my calm voice as he pulled up to a red light. Five men with cameras came running to the car as we waited. I covered my face with my hand while Justin just glared at them like he was a vampire ready to attack his prey.

“They are so fucking annoying,” Justin said as he flicked them off.

“Oh, I forgot we get to flick them off!” I laughed as I joined in.

“You’re way too excited about this,” Justin answered with a tiny bit of a chuckle.

“It’s kind of fun Sexy. When else is it socially acceptable to flick someone off?”

“I guess you’re right, this would be one of the few times,” he actually smiled. I can’t believe I managed to calm him down enough so he actually smiled.

The rest of the ride to the beach was pretty noneventful. Luckily for me Justin was actually able to calm himself and have a good day.  I was surprised that he really does know a beach that is quiet. It’s like a secret beach in the middle of nowhere. No one was around so we could do whatever we wanted to.  We pretty much just made out the whole day, then went in the water and made out some more. It’s weird that we’re in this honeymoon phase and we can’t keep out hands off each other but I’m all for it. I’m also not an idiot and I know it’s not going to last forever. But we’re good at the fighting bullshit; we can make it through anything.

 

Chapter 3 by Lily
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!

 

I lay in bed watching Maddie sleep. For some reason I love watching her sleep because even when she’s sleeping she can’t stay still. She can’t shut up either; she’s always talking or making some noises even when she’s sleeping. I hated that at the beginning, but I’ve grown to appreciate it. It’s just one of those things that make Maddie Maddie.

I glanced over at the clock; it’s already nine o’clock. Maddie would sleep all day if I let her, but my mother’s plane probably just landed. I have to wake her up because there is no possible way that my mother can come to my house and see Maddie in my bed. That’s not the way I want them to meet, that’s for damn sure.

“Maddie, wake up,” I spoke softly running my hands through her hair and preparing myself for an outburst of anger, “Maddie, get up you have to go.”

She stirred in bed and mumbled, “What?” before she opened her eyes.

“My mother’s going to be here any minute, you have to leave.” Maddie didn’t need to say anything, that look in her eye said it all. She’s pissed. Her biggest problem with me before she left was that I made her leave in the morning. She always thought I was hiding her.  I’m not hiding her, sure maybe I was back then but now I’m fine with the world knowing she’s mine.

“Are you fucking serious?” she spoke in a stern voice and sat up, shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

“I know,” I answered honestly as I sat up and grabbed onto her hands, “I know babe, but you can’t meet my mother when you just woke up naked in my bed.”

Maddie took a deep breath and stretched her hands over her head, making her tits look so fucking good, “She doesn’t need to know I just woke up naked in your bed.”

 “She’ll know.” Maddie obviously doesn’t know my mother. She’s got a sixth sense with girls; my mother isn’t exactly fond of many of the girls I have brought home. That tends to be the reason why I don’t bring many girls home, I’d rather have my mother living in her own world where she thinks I can’t find a girl so I spend my nights alone. Even though I get scared to death of Maddie meeting my mother I do what them to meet. I also want them to get along but I’m not holding my breath on that. Maddie is about complete opposite of my mother and it’s impossible for Maddie to keep herself quiet. This should be an interesting day.

“How? I could have just come over this morning.”

“You didn’t, she’ll know,” this girl really drives me crazy sometimes. She needs to trust me about how my mother will react.  “Look Maddie, I don’t want to fight with you but I know my mother. Please just wait until lunch to meet her.”

She stared me down for a minute before sitting up and putting her clothes on, “You’re lucky I’m a nice person.”

I managed to control the eye roll, “Of course I am, thank you.” I’m trying really hard not to be an asshole, even though I am. I’d say I’m doing pretty well with the whole thing, but sometimes I think I’m the only one putting in any effort.

“I have to pack anyway. You should pack before she comes so you’re not freaking out an hour before we leave.”

She does drive me crazy. What’s up with her acting like she’s my mom? Maddie is about the furthest thing from motherly. Her phone rang with the ring tone of the Meredith Edwards song ‘I’m a Bitch’ which is the ring tone reserved for her mother. Maddie stopped in her tracks, “Shit.” She said quickly as she threw her clothes on.

I laughed as I got dressed myself; “You act like a scared little girl when your mom calls.”

Maddie gave me a look before pulling her shirt over her head, “You act like a scared little girl when your mom calls. Like you should be talking.”

“You’re the one who has to make sure you’re fully dressed when you talk to your mother on the phone.”

Maddie giggled, “She knows! I swear she’s a crazy ass psycho and she can tell.”

“She can tell huh?  Can she tell if I’m eating you out when you talk to her? I say we give it a try.”

“I do too, but not now, next time,” Maddie smiled before picking up her cell phone and waiting for me to zip my pants before answering, “Hi Mama!”

I laughed as I watched her roll her eyes and hold the phone away from her ear.

“She’s fucking crazy,” Maddie whispered before holding a finger up to her lips so I would be quiet as she put her mother on speakerphone.

“Are you listening to me Madison?”

“Of course Mama, I’m always listening, go ahead.”

“There are pictures of you flipping off people like it’s your job. What are you going to tell Granny when she sees those pictures?”

I laughed out loud at that one, forgetting completely I was supposed to be quiet. Her mother is crazy.

“Mama they were going to make us get in an accident. It’s ok to flip them off, it’s like a rule.” Maddie gets her accent back when she talks to her mother; it’s kind of adorable. I guess I shouldn’t talk because I know I get mine back when I go back home but all it takes for her is the sound of another Savannah accent.

“A rule? Madison we did not raise you that way. You don’t hold that finger up to anyone, especially not someone that’s taking your picture so you’re on every television show and magazine in the world.”

“Mama, I highly doubt it’s in every magazine and television show in the world.”

“Don’t be smart Madison.”

I jumped in bed and made myself comfortable so I could continue with the show she was giving me.

“I know, I’m sorry. I’ll be stupid.”

“You’re acting very stupid. Is he your boyfriend? I sure hope he is and you’re not just acting like a fluzie. There are pictures of you with this boy kissing and his hands are all over your body.”

“I know! He has wandering hands, it’s like uncontrollable.” Maddie smiled at me before I threw a pillow at her.

Her mother took a deep breath, “Is he your boyfriend Madison?”

“Does it matter?” Why can’t she tell her mother I’m her boyfriend? I’m about to scream and answer her myself.

“Yes, it does matter because if he’s your boyfriend I would like to meet him.”

“You already met him.”

“We would like to really meet him, for more than a few minutes Madison,” she took another deep breath and now Maddie looks like she’s wishing she didn’t put her mother on speaker phone.

Maddie took a minute before speaking and closed her eyes tightly as she did, “He would love to meet you as well but we’re leaving for Europe tonight.”

“You’ll be back by Christmas. Invite him down.” Oh fuck; I sure as hell do not want to spend Christmas with Maddie’s family.

“Mama, Christmas? We haven’t been together that long and Christmas is kind of a big deal…”

“Christmas would be the perfect time Madison. Discuss it with him, we’d really love for you to make it home this year.”

Maddie nodded her head, “I will but we’ll probably have to work anyway.”

“Either way, don’t let me see any more pictures of you like that again. I don’t want you being rude to people, we raised you better than that. And no kissing, make sure he keeps his hands to himself.”

“I will,” Maddie rolled her eyes, “Bye Mama.” She threw her phone down and crawled on top of me, “Keep your hands…” she began, placing my hands on her tits, “to yourself.”

I kissed her quickly but picked her up, carrying her downstairs, “You need to leave.”

She took a deep breath, “My panties are in your room somewhere, don’t throw them away!” I laughed at the memory of the time I threw her panties away. Who knew it would be the start of such a huge fight? I sure as hell didn’t think a pair of panties would represent so much shit. “I’m serious!” she continued as I opened the front door and placed her outside, “I will kill you!”

“I’m not going to throw your panties away, I learned my lesson with that. Now get the fuck out of my house!”

“Are you going to pick me up?”

I nodded my head once, letting my head fall, “Yes, we’ve been through this.”

“Should I wear a dress?” when I looked up at her she was biting her bottom lip before she spoke again, “Or a skirt? Or should I like wear jeans? I have khakis, what should I wear?”

I’ve never seen her get this nervous before. She definitely gets nervous before we go onstage, but this is a different kind of nervous, the kind that makes me think she’s going to pass out. “Wear whatever you want, it’s not that big of a deal. We’re going to the airport right after lunch so be comfortable. Don’t dress up.”

“What color?”

“Are you serious?” she can’t be serious, “Maddie, you really have to go.”

“Please just tell me her favorite color,” she whined.

“I don’t know, yellow? Green?”

“How do you not know your mother’s favorite color?” she shouted, I’ve never seen her this stressed before.

“Relax” I wrapped my arms around her waist. This is definitely the new Madison; I don’t know where this is coming from. “Just cover up your tits and don’t wear anything too short. I’ll come by around 3:30, make sure you have everything packed.”

“OK,” she pouted.

“OK,” I mimicked as I slowly closed the door leaving her outside, “Bye Madison!” I don’t think she’s planning on leaving, she’s lingering, why is she lingering?

“Bye asshole!”

 

I’m pacing around my apartment, literally pacing, wearing only a pair of black boyshorts and a matching bra.  I hope I have everything packed we’ll only be there for a couple weeks. I can’t even think about what I need to bring, all I can focus on is meeting Justin’s stupid mother. I haven’t met many parents; I haven’t had many boyfriends so I guess that makes sense. Usually I’m more into the casual relationships and never get to the meeting the parents stage. Multiple guys have told me that I’m fun to fuck but not exactly the kind of girl they want to bring home to mom.

Justin, out of all people, wants to bring me home to mom. I know he’s scared of his mother just like I am. But I also know he actually cares about what she thinks, unlike me. I’ve spent most of my life doing things to piss my mother off, unlike Justin who is always trying to impress his mother. If his mother doesn’t like me it wouldn’t surprise me if Justin moved on to someone else real fast. Now that things are actually working out to the point that we’re in an actual relationship like normal people, I’m not exactly all right with that possibility.

I took a deep breath, standing in front of my closet going through shirt after shirt. Every single shirt I have shows too much cleavage. What is wrong with me? Maybe I can run to the store real fast. A knock on my door brought me back to reality.

“Are you alone?” I shouted through the door, I really need a peephole.  The last thing I need is for him to be with his parents and I’m in my bra and panties.

“All alone, let me in!”

Justin smiled as I opened the door; his eyes moving slowly down my body. He’s seen me in my bra and panties hundreds of times, you’d think he’d be used to it by now. I grabbed his hands and pulled him in my apartment since he doesn’t seem to plan on moving anytime soon.

“Put some clothes on!” he said with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my waist and attached his lips to my neck.

“No, stop,” I pulled away from him, “I don’t own a shirt that doesn’t show off my boobs. I don’t have a meeting mom shirt.”

Justin smiled as he grabbed my hand in his and led me to my closet, “Yes you do. You’re way too nervous about this.”

“I don’t meet moms. I don’t want to meet her.”

“You don’t want to meet my mom?” he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder, “That’s not nice Maddie.”

“Well I’m not nice,” I pouted as Justin went through my clothes, “I don’t know why I have to meet her.”

He turned back to look at me and gave me a sexy half smile, “Because she wants to meet you.”

“Well what if I don’t want to meet her?” I’m whining and being annoying, I know these things but that doesn’t mean I can stop it.

“Then don’t fucking meet her!” he’s shouting now, I think he reached the limit of how much he’s going to take. He’s trying hard to be nice and sweet but I really can’t control my bitchiness. “I’m not going to beg you to fucking come to lunch Maddie. Don’t go. I don’t give a shit.”

“No, I want to go. I’m just nervous. I’m sorry.” I pouted and wrapped my arms around his waist. I need to remember how close he is to his mother and he takes everything with her so personally. “Help me pick out a shirt.”

“Stop whining,” he whined back and pulled a shirt out of my closet, “Hurry up.”

“Are you all packed?” I asked as he moved to my bed and I pulled my jeans on. Justin took a deep breath instead of responding. Obviously he’s packed we’re leaving for the airport right after lunch. I’m just trying to change the subject so he’ll be in a better mood. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to meet his parents when he’s pissed at me. There’s a line with him, once anyone passes that line it’s the point of no return. I really hope I didn’t pass that line just now.  

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1217