Work It Out by Black Coffee
Summary: Another Justin and Beyonce novel
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 40324 Read: 45872 Published: Nov 28, 2008 Updated: Nov 28, 2008

1. Somethin' Special by Black Coffee

2. Fallen by Black Coffee

3. Closer by Black Coffee

4. Pop the question by Black Coffee

5. The bet by Black Coffee

6. The last night by Black Coffee

7. I Do by Black Coffee

8. The newlyweds by Black Coffee

9. Surprise! by Black Coffee

10. The tour by Black Coffee

11. Me or Her by Black Coffee

12. Welcome back by Black Coffee

13. 'Bout to be a girl fight! by Black Coffee

14. Girl Fight! by Black Coffee

15. Love by Black Coffee

16. Just me and my boyfriend by Black Coffee

Somethin' Special by Black Coffee
stories/1486/images/workitoutlogo2.gif

May 2nd, 2006

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!!!" Everyone song to Sabrina, Justin Timberlake's and Joy Black's five year old daughter. "Yayyyyy!! Blow out the candles, honey." Joy spoke to the little five year old. Justin stood beside her, smiling in satisfaction.

Sabrina made a wish and blew out all five of the candles. Everyone cheered her on once again. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." Justin spoke, handing her a gift wrapped box. "I'm gonna go refill this bowl." he carried the half eaten bowl of chips towards the kitchen.

When he entered the kitchen, there were a few people located in there doing god knows what. He sat the bowl on the table, quickly searching for the bag of Doritos. "Justin?" he looked away, gazing at his ex-fiancé.

"Yeah?" she stood behind him, attaching her arms around his waist. "What are you doing?" he broke from her grip and carried the bowl out of the kitchen, through the crowd.

"When do you wanna wrap this party up? I have a party to attend around twelve. It's going on eleven now." he sat the bowl on the table and turned to face her.

"Whenever I'm ready. It's not like you live here any way." she flashed him a confused look.

"All right, um...maybe we should wrap this party up now. WE need to talk any way." she brushed pass him and proceeded further in the room. "All right, guys! The party's over! You can go home now." Justin stood there with an outrageous look on his face.

"Excuse me? You know what?" he followed her up the stairs. "You have NO right to kick anybody out of MY house. This is the MAIN reason WHY we're not getting married now." they entered the bedroom.

"NO!" she pointed. "Why must you bring this up when we get into a fight? YES! I KNOW why we're not getting married and WHY we're not together anymore. It's because you cheated on me. That's why." he broke out laughing.

"Is that the BEST you can come up with? I did NOT cheat on you!!!" he shouted. "YOU assumed it JUST because I stayed out late WORKING on a song with her." he referred to the woman they were talking about. "I told you before we got together what type of work I do. But NOOOO you didn't care. That's how desperate you were. And now we ended up having a child of our own. IF it wasn't for Sabrina, I would've been long gone." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh so..." she paused. "You're saying you would've been broken up the engagement if we didn't have Sabrina."

"Exactly! I was trying to make it work between us but you were being SO stubborn and spoiled. You ever saw that movie The Stepford Wives? When they inserted chips in their wives brains so they could control them. They can turn them off when they start to talk too much. They do EVERYTHING for their husband."

"And what are you trying to say? That I do SHIT for you?"

"Uh yeah. That's what I'm trying to say. You did NADA for me. I've been the ONLY one presenting you with love and gifts. And all you've presented me with was pain and...and evil." she gasped.

"How dare you say something like that? That is NOT true. I DID show you love. I..."

"If you're talking about sex, then you're wrong. That was NOT a way of showing me love. That was a way of YOU getting YOUR pleasure." he corrected.

"If you believe that then...I guess you're more STUPID than I thought you were." she ambled towards the door.

"Whatever." he mumbled.
____________

A week later (May 9th, 2006)

For the past week, Justin have been going on dates with women. Tonight was his third date and he was HOPING to have a little luck. He entered the Italian restaurant, gazing around the place for a specific person. "Can I help you with something?" a waitress approached him.

"Uh yeah. I have a...eight o'clock date with miss Williams." she scanned the paper for the name.

"Here it is. Carla Williams. She's here already. Follow me." he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he followed the woman to his table. His eyes gazed in on a woman who sat at the table sipping on a glass of wine. "Here you go." the woman looked away, locking eyes with his.

"Hi." he greeted. She arose from her seat.

"Hi." he embraced her in a hug and took his seat across from her. "So..." he cleared his throat. "Did you order yet?"

"Um, no." she spoke shyly. "I thought it would be better if I waited for you." he took a glimpse at the menu.

"I think I'll take a salad for now." he spoke to the waitress.

"I'll take a...soup."

"Be right back." the waitress walked off. Carla looked up to peer in his eyes.

"So, you're a celebrity?" he nodded, intertwining his fingers together.

"Yeah. Somethin' like that. What about you? What's your profession?" he peered in her eyes.

"Well, I'm a teacher at Harvard." his eyes lit up. "I teach kids how to play music." he nodded.

"Wow. That sounds interesting. We might uh...work good together." she chuckled softly. "Any way, I have a question for you. Tell me a little about yourself. What type of things you do for fun?"

"First, I just wanna say that you look very good tonight." he smirked.

"Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. I like the little...choker." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you. Um, back to the point. The things I love to do for fun. Hmm, well I'm a very outgoing woman. I love to have fun. I can't stay in one spot too long because I tend to get bored. I basically like to do exciting things. Something with excitement." he nibbled on the bottom of his lip in thought. I write and make music in my spare time. I just love the sound of music. It soothes me."

"So do I. That's one of the reasons why I chose to sing. I've been doing it since I was a itty witty baby." she laughed faintly. "But um..." he scrutinized her closely. "I think I have one more question for you. It's your choice whether you would feel comfortable answering it or not." she nodded.

"Okay."

"Aight, um..." he bit his lip interestingly. "I wanna know...IF I took you back to my place, what would we do?"

"It depends. Are you ASKING me to go back with you to your place?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. Maybe, maybe not. Answer the question and you'll see." she grinned at him.

"All right, um...if you took me back to your place, we would watch a few movies." he nodded. "Um, I'll probably cook you a nice meal."

"Hmm."

"Uh, and um...maybe we could go to your bedroom and...you know, do somethin'." that instant, he was turned off.

"Do what?" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well you know. Something that makes us BOTH feel good. Something like sex, for instance." he held his head down, nibbling on his bottom lip in thought.

"Well uh, I don't want you to take this the wrong way." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes. "Sex was NOT on my list. I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better FIRST before...taking things to the next level. I really did like the idea of watching a few movies and the dinner thing, but...I dunno. I'm not sure if you wanna have a relationship or just wanna have fun. And just for that..." he hesitated. "...I'm not feelin' this date anymore. I'm sorry." she sat there in surprise.

"Wh..."

"I have to go." he pulled out a bill and sat it on the table. "It was nice meeting you." he held her hand, kissing it tenderly. "Goodbye." she watched as he walked away, leaving her there in total shock.

"I can not believe this." Justin hopped in his car and drove off. His next stop was the club. He needed something to calm him down. Something like alcohol.

When he had made it to the club, he made his way towards the bar area.

I got that boom boom that you want
Watchin' you all night long
Hurry up before it's gone
I got that boom boom that you want

Justin sat at the bar and ordered an alcohol beverage. He looked over his shoulder, watching as the few people on the dance floor danced together. There was this couple that caught his eye. They seemed so happy and in love. He didn't remember the last time being happy. Joy brought nothing but drama and detestation in his life, and he DID not want to be in that position again. All he wanted was to be in love, but it seemed like he was having a hard time finding the right person who wanted him for HIM and not for his riches and sex. "Here you go." the tender slid a drink in his reach.

"Thank you." he took a sip of the strong substance. "Mmm."

"Hahahaa!!!" he was startled by loud laughter. He looked away, gazing at three women who took a seat at the bar. "Hey, Martin." one of the women greeted the tender.

"Hey, sexy. What are you gettin'?"

"Um, I'll take a strawberry cooler and these two are gonna have...I dunno. What do ya'll want?"

"Um, hook me up with a strawberry daiquiri." the other woman answered.

"And I'll just take a vodka. Less ice, please." that was the SAME exact drink he ordered. His eyes were glued to her. She was an African American woman with pretty brown eyes and a soft, sultry voice. This definitely LOOKED like a woman he could make a future with. The next step was getting her to notice him.

"Excuse me." the three of them looked his way. "Um, what's your name?" he asked, peering in her eyes.

"Who?" they all held confused looks, having no idea who he was talking to. "Me?"

"No um..." he gazed deeply in her eyes. "She knows who I'm talking to." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip in thought.

"Oh, Beyonce. That figures. She's always getting everybody's attention. Well um, I'm Kelly and this is Michelle. We're all sisters." she introduced.

"I'm Justin. Nice meeting you all." Kelly smiled.

"You know, you're kinda cute Justin. And you look familiar as well."

"Duh! He's that singer guy." Michelle added in. He kept his eyes on Beyonce who spoke no word.

"Um..." he stood to his feet, making his way towards her. "Beyonce?" she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "I pronounced it right?" she nodded meekly. "Cool, so um...would you like to dance?" she blushed slyly.

"Sure." she held his hand, following him out on the dance floor. They paused in the middle of the floor, slowly dancing to the music. "Hmm. You dance well." he chuckled.

"Thank you." she gazed in his eyes. "So uhhh...are you from here?" she shook her head.

"No. I just moved to LA not too long ago. I'm from Houston, Texas." he nodded interestingly. "You?"

"Well basically the same from me. I'm from Tennessee though. But I've been living off and on in Florida also." she flashed him a motivating look.

Ten minutes later, the two took a seat at a table, finishing off their conversation. "So um, that's how things went down." she nodded.

"Sorry to hear that. Sabrina sounds like a very sweet girl."

"You have no idea. She just had a birthday 'bout a week ago. Just turned five."

"That's sweet. What did you get her?"

"Well, I can hardly remember. I DO remember getting her a car. One of those cars that run on battery. The one she can sit in and drive herself. I got her a duplicate of my Ferrari." her eyes lit up.

"Wow. Haha. That was REALLY sweet of you." he cleared his throat.

"Yeah. She's having a blast with that." she sat there, eying him down captivatingly. He could tell she was really interested in getting to know more about him. "Can I ask you something?" this was the question he asked all of the women he took out on a date. This helped him to find out what type of women they were.

"Sure."

"Um..." please say what I'm hoping you'd say. "If I took you back to my place, what would we do?"

"Hmm, well..." she thought hard about her answer. "First, I would take you back to my place and...hook up a nice home cooked meal."

"Haha. Sounds good."

"Then, we could go back to your place and watch a few movies. While we're watching movies, I could tell you more about me. You know, try and get you to know me a little more." thank god. "Um, I would love to meet Sabrina, because I love kids and I wouldn't mind having kids of my own." she paused. "I'm really looking for a long term commitment. And have fun while I'm doing that."

"What type of fun?" she cleared her throat.

"Well...I love to travel. I'm good at singing and dancing. I love to write songs and music. I LOVE playing board games and just basically having fun." thank you lord. I think I found my match.

"I think you just passed my test." she held a confused look.

"Test? Haha, what test?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"That question was sorta a trick question...you know, to find out what type of mind frame you're in. That's how I find out what woman wants to have a serious relationship and what woman doesn't want a serious relationship. Because I'm also looking for love and a long term commitment." he licked his lips. "I wanna be in love again. You..." he eyed her intimately. "You definitely look like someone I can take home to momma." she broke out laughing. "Haha, yeah."

"I like you. You make me laugh and it's really hard for a guy to make me laugh." he nodded.

"Well I like you too, and...hopefully we can go out sometimes. On a few dates...get to know each other a little better."

"Okay. That sounds good." he finished off his drink, never peeling his eyes off her. And she did the same. Not only was she the one he'd been looking for, but HE was ALSO the one she'd been looking for. All he had to do now was get to know her a little more before taking things to the next level.

Fallen by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Later on that night (May 9th, 2006)

Justin pulled up in front of a two-story house, slowly gawking away to gaze at Beyonce who sat on the passengers side. She fiddled with her fingers, a habit she does when she's a little nervous. "So..." she began.

"I guess this is...where we depart." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. He sat there, nibbling on his bottom lip in thought. "Listen, Beyonce..." he cleared his throat. "You think maybe, you would like to go out to dinner or something? My daughter's birthday is today and...I promised her that I'd take her to dinner tomorrow night. I wouldn't mind...having you with us." she smiled warmly.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind." he nodded.

"Cool. So um, I'll come pick you up at seven. Wear something casual." she nodded timidly.

"Okay." he watched as she unbarred her door.

"Oh! I'll get that." he quickly stepped out of the car and jogged over to her side. She watched as he yanked the door open and extended his hand out to accept hers.

"Thank you." he helped her out of the car.

"No problem." she gazed deeply in his dark blue eyes, getting lost in them. She never met a man who was so courteous and such a gentleman towards women. "I'll see you tomorrow." he leisurely leaned in, pecking her on the cheek. "Good night."

"Night." she turned, proceeding towards her house. He watched as she entered the house and shut the door behind her.

"What happened?!" Kelly rushed towards her. She flashed them surprised looks.

"Yeah. I wanna know too." Michelle added while crossing her arms over her chest.

"You guys scared me." she brushed pass them, ambling towards the staircase. "What are you two still doing up any way? It's going on two. You guys should be in bed."

"Well we had to stay up so we could ask you what happened." Kelly responded as they followed her up the stairs.

"Nothing happened." she entered her bedroom.

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Michelle!" she turned to face her. "What is wrong with you guys? You KNOW I don't sleep with a guy the first night. We just...hung out. He showed me his mansion..."

"Mansion!" the both of them spoke in shock.

"Yes. Damn. What's the big deal? He's rich. Whoop ti dooo. Nothing to brag about. I'm only interested in getting to know him. Besides, you know what comes with big houses. Most men buy BIG things to make up for you know...their other size. Hahaha." they broke out laughing.

"Oh. So you're saying he has a small dick?"

"Kelly?!" Beyonce and Michelle spoke in unison.

"I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it's like that the MAJORITY of times. For all I know, the guy probably has a dick the size of an elephant trunk." they laughed at her comment. "Then again, I could be wrong. BUT, I will never know, unless I find out for myself. Which is NOT happening right away, because..."

"Yeah, yeah. We know. You're trying to get to know him first." Michelle interrupted.

"Right!"
_____________

The following day (May 10th, 2006)

Around five o'clock that evening, Justin hung out with Sabrina at Joy's house. "Which one do you wanna use?" he asked, holding up a yellow and a red building block. "If you asked me, I think red stands out more. BUT, it's all up to you. Which one would you prefer?"

"That one." she pointed to the red block.

"Great choice." she watched as he stacked it on top of a white block. "We're almost done. Where are you gonna put it when we're finished? I think it would look wonderful sitting on top of that...table right there." he referred to the coffee table sitting across the other side of her room.

"Cool!!!" he chuckled softly.

"Sabrina?" they both looked up, gazing at Joy who stood at her door. "Could you go pick up those blocks you left downstairs?"

"Okay." she stood up, rushing out of the room.

"I'll help." he attempted to follow her when an arm stretched out in front of him. He gazed in the familiar brown eyes, wondering what was on her mind. "What?"

"We need to talk." he rested his hands on his hips.

"About what?" she stepped in the room and closed the door.

"About us." she crossed her arms over her chest. "What's this I hear, you're taking some woman out to dinner with you guys?" he raised in eyebrow at her.

"Who told you that?"

"I have my ways. Who is she?" he looked away, nibbling on his bottom lip as he debated on whether to tell her.

"She's some woman I met at the club last night. A beautiful one, might I add." she chuckled softly.

"Really? And let me guess, she's black also." he shook his head pathetically.

"Yeah." she stood there, eying him down as she felt this rush of jealousy spread throughout her body.

"I don't understand. One minute, you're so in love with me, then the next...you're trying to get with someone else. What are you? A..." he rolled his eyes.

"This conversation ends right now."

"No!" she pointed to him. "It's just begun. Now you're gonna tell me who's this tramp you're trying to take out." she demanded.

"I'm not gonna tell you squash. You got that, Cruella Deville?" her eyes lit up in shock.

"Excuse me?" she spoke, moving in towards him.

"You heard me." he looked away, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I dare you to say it again." a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "Go on. Say it!"

"Whatever. I don't have time for this. I have a date to attend in a few hours. All I wanna do is take Sabrina and go. Now are you gonna let me do that? Or do you insist on making things more complicated then they need to be?" she chewed on her inner lip, forcing her emotions in. She wanted so badly to have him back, but she knew it wasn't possible. He had fallen out of love with her. And all because of her demanding attitude.

"Fine." she stood aside, allowing him to walk pass her. "Wait." she gripped his arm, holding him back.

"What now?" he turned to face her. She leaned in, locking lips with his. "Joy..."

"I'm so sorry." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "I know I can be a real hard ass at some points, but that's only because I don't wanna lose you." he met eye contact with hers.

"Sorry to say it, but...you already have." her bottom lip trembled with emotions. She wanted to break down in tears, but refused to. She didn't want to look desperate. "I have to go." she watched him exit the room, leaving her there in tears.

9:54 PM

After dinner, Justin drove down the road towards his next destination. Beyonce sat on the passengers side, gazing out the window. He looked away, gazing in on her. His eyes leisurely trailed down her figure, realizing how beautiful she looked. "You okay?" she quickly gawked his direction.

"Yeah." she spoke softly. "You?" he nodded.

"I'm pretty good. Um, you listen to Luther Vandross?"

"I LOVE Luther Vandross." he slipped the CD in the CD player.

"My favorite track is number ten. I love this song." he switched it to the specific song. "Powerrrrrr." he song. "Haha."

"Power of loveeee." she added. "This song IS beautiful." he scrutinized her closely.

"I think you're beautiful." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Thanks." he chortled deeply. "Um, I enjoyed myself tonight. Sabrina is such a sweetheart. She's so beautiful." she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Sabrina who laid in the back seat sleeping. "Is she going back to your house?"

"Yeah." he cleared his throat. "I used to say that she would be my FIRST and LAST, but...I dunno. I think I might have a change of heart. I'm thinking two more."

"Three in all?" he nodded.

"Yeah. Probably two boys and a girl. What about you? You plan on having any kids sometime in the future."

"Oh yeah. I love kids. I used to work at this day care with all these babies and toddlers. I must say, they CAN be a handful, but...it's not like they stay little forever. They grow up and...have kids of their own." he nodded an agreement.

"Definitely. That's the hard part." he finally pulled up in her driveway. "Well..." he sighed heavily. "What are you doing tomorrow? Wanna hang out or something? I was thinking...lunch, then maybe a movie. Or you could come chill at my place. I have plenty of things that can keep us busy. We can go swimming. Anything you wanna do." she smiled sincerely.

"Call me before you come."

"Sure. So, I'll see you tomorrow." he licked his lips, slowly leaning in and pecking her on the lips. "Good night." why did it feel like she was falling head over heels for this guy? She hardly knew him to begin with. She didn't know what it was. Maybe it was his looks or the way he treated her.

"Night." she stepped out of the car and approached her front porch. Before entering the house, she waved at him. He sat there, waving back. She entered the house, shutting the door behind him. "Oh god." she spoke dreamily.

"You okay?" she quickly met eye contact with Kelly.

"Huh? Oh...yeah! I'm great." she spoke happily. She watched as she jogged up the stairs and towards her bedroom.

"Something happened. You wanna tell me?" Kelly asked.

"I dunno. Should I? Hahaha." she tossed her purse on the bed and begin removing her heels.

"Yeah." she answered, taking a seat on her bed.

"Well...first, I met his adorable daughter. She's so well-mannered and speaks very well for a five year old. Any way, he took us to this five star restaurant. Girl, you wouldn't believe how much our meals costs?" she took a seat beside her.

"What?" she asked.

"Well my meal itself was like...a hundred bucks." she gasped. "PLUS my twenty dollar drink AND thirty dollar dessert. Then he ordered this fifty dollar meal for his daughter. And his meal was a little over a hundred also."

"Damn. So he spent over two hundred bucks for ya'll dinner?" she nodded.

"Yep! I just, I can't believe this is happening to me. I never thought I would be dating a celebrity. He's so generous. He spends money like that. But yet, he's rich. I dunno." she sighed. "The funny thing about it, he hasn't tried lowering me into bed like the other jerks I've dated. This guy seems like he's so interested in getting to know me."

"Hmm. Well give it a week or so. He'll be getting in them draws." she joked. "Haha I'm just kiddin'. Maybe he hasn't tried yet, because just like you said...he probably has a small penis."

"Shut up."

"I'm serious. Maybe he wants to blind you with all this fancy shit so you won't be thinking about that."

"I don't think so. He probably has a big dick. JUST like I said, I wouldn't know unless I saw it for myself." she reminded. "Even though we haven't...shared a REAL kiss yet, something's tellin' me he's a good kisser."

"And how would you know that?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. I could just tell." she stood to her feet. A ringing noise brought her attention to her cell phone hidden in her purse. "My phone!" she quickly dug through her purse, finding the device. She turned it on and placed it beside her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello? Hey, it's me." the familiar voice responded.

"Justin? Hey." she glanced at Kelly, smiling at her. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Um, I was on my way home when I realized you forgot something." she held a confused look. "Wanna come outside and get it?"

"Uhhh, give me a minute." she turned her phone off.

"What?"

"I dunno. He says that I forgot something. I have no idea what it is. All I remember bringing was my purse and cell phone. I'll be back." she exited her room, quickly making her way down the stairs and towards the front door. Justin stood out on the porch waiting patiently for Beyonce's arrival. Seconds later, the door flew open, revealing the familiar woman. "Hey." she stepped out on the porch. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I left something."

"Yeah." he rested his hand against the wall, blocking one side of her. She watched as he reached up, brushing her cheek delicately between his fingers. Something was telling her that she didn't forget anything. He slowly leaned in, locking lips with hers. Her knees weakened at the touch of his satin lips brushing up against hers.

A soft moan escaped her lips. This is what she'd been longing for all day. A REAL kiss. "Mmm." he moaned, gradually breaking away. She stood there with her eyes closed. He pulled away, gazing at her.

"Whew." she fluttered her eyes open, peering in his. "Um..." she bit her lip.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time now." she blushed slyly. "So um, we're still on for tomorrow, right?" she nodded.

"Yeah." he kissed her once more. "Mmm." the more they kissed, the more she yearned for more. He noticed her actions towards this, so he decided to stop before things heated up.

"Haha. I better go." he backed away from her. "Good night."

"Good night." he turned, heading towards his car. She watched as he hopped in the vehicle, slowly pulling out of the drive way. She waved as he drove off.

Closer by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

The next day (May 11th, 2006) - 11:32 a.m.

Justin drove down the semi crowded road while talking on a cell phone. And Sabrina sat on the passengers side eating her ice cream. "Yeah. I tried doing it the other night, but it wouldn't go through. Which reminds me, Sabrina...remind me to stop by an ATM after we pick up Beyonce. Huh? Oh ahaha. Nah. Not exactly."

Beyonce stood in front of the mirror, combing out her hair when she heard her doorbell. "Shit." she mumbled, quickly straightening out her outfit. She grabbed her purse and exited the bedroom.

Justin stood out on the porch waiting patiently for someone to answer the door. Finally, the door flew open and a familiar woman stepped out of the house. "Come on." she grasped his hand, pulling him along.

"Whoa. What's the rush?"

"I'm trying to get outta here before my nosy sisters realize I'm gone." he chuckled softly.

"That's understandable." she sat in on the passengers side and looked over her shoulder to gaze at Sabrina who sat in the back seat.

"Hey, Sabrina. How you doin'?" she smiled massively.

"I'm greeaatttt." she laughed faintly. "You comin' to my house? Daddy, Bianca is coming back with us?" she broke out laughing.

"Bianca? Ahahaha." he pulled out of the drive way and drove off.

"Yeah, she's coming back with us." he locked eyes with hers. "Are you hungry? I can stop by a restaurant before I head home." she shook her head.

"No, thanks. I'm fine." he made a stop at the red light.

"So..." he sighed, leisurely gawking to the side stare at her. "How is the diva doing this...lovely morning?" she broke out laughing.

"Diva? You shouldn't have." he bit his lip interestingly. "Actually, I'm doing good. And what about you, Mister Handsome...celebrity...generous guy?" she flirted back.

"Handsome, celebrity, generous guy? Hmm. Pretty interesting. Well, I'm doing great. Even better, since I have you." she blushed massively.

"God..." she exhaled softly. "You're such a heart charmer."

"I know." she rolled her eyes playfully. "Can I um, get a wet one right here?" he pointed to his lips. "Make that a BIG wet one." he watched as she slowly leaned in, locking lips with his. He slid the tip of his tongue in her mouth, grazing hers diligently.

"Ew! Disgusting." Sabrina scrunched her nose up disgustedly. He chuckled softly, slowly pulling away to gaze at her.

"Disgusting?" he pulled off when the light turned green. "Sorry, baby girl." he made a quick right at the stop sign. "Um, I bought you something. It's in the back seat. What size bikini do you wear?"

"Uhhh..." she bit her lip in thought. "I think a..."

"See if this fits." he handed her a bag. She accepted the bag from him and peered in it, gazing at a Hawaiian patterned bikini. "I bought that earlier this morning at the mall. I wasn't sure if that was the right size. If it's not, then you can wear one of my big shirts or something."

"We're going swimming?" she asked, taking a glimpse at the tag.

"Yep."

"Wow. Great guessing." he gazed at her.

"Is that the right size?" she nodded.

"Mmm hmm. Perfect." he smiled warmly.

"See...I already know what size you wear and we've only been dating for ONE day. Hahaha. Damn, I'm good!" they finally made it to the house and got dressed for the pool. Justin stood in front of a grill, barbequing chicken. He happened to look up, gazing in on Beyonce who ambled out on the back patio towards him. His heart skipped a beat that moment he laid eyes on her. She wore the bikini he bought her with her hair pinned up in a bun. "Damn." he mumbled.

"How does it look?" she asked, reverting around for him to see the whole outfit.

"Um..." he gulped down, trying hard not to get turned on by her contagious looks. "It looks absolutely gorgeous." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you." he looked away, nibbling on his lip. "So..." she stood behind him and attached her arms around his waist. "...are you getting in?" this was starting to kill him. Not only was he getting turned on by her looks, but her being all over him wasn't making things any better.

"Yeah um..." he broke from her embrace. "I'll be there in a few. I'm just...trying to finish off these...burgers." she rested her hands on her hips while keeping her gaze on him. "Why don't you go...have fun." her eyes gazed in on his swim trunks, immediately noticing the bulge poking out of his shorts.

"Are you okay?" he quickly turned his back to her, trying to conceal himself.

"Yeah. I'm fine." he never felt this way over a woman before. He normally wouldn't get turned on that easily. It would have to take more than someone looking extremely hot in a swim suit to make him horny.

"Bianca?!!" Sabrina called, rushing towards her. "Come on! Get in water with me." she grasped her hand, pulling her along.

"Okay. I'll see you in the pool." she spoke to him. He waved in response.

"Have fun!" he shouted.
____________

2:23 p.m. (Hours later)

Justin and Beyonce were in the pool for two hours swimming with each other and Sabrina, on the other hand relaxed in the warm, bubbly Jacuzzi. "Come here." he spoke to her. She swam towards him. He grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him.

"This water feels really good." she wrapped her arms around his neck and attached her legs around his waist.

"You not ready to get out?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. I'm ready when you are." he looked up, realizing there were a few gray clouds in the sky.

"I think it's gonna rain. I wanna put that grill up before it does." he carried her to the third feet.

"I got it." she hopped off him and swam out of the water. "Where's your shower? I wanna wash this chlorine off." he stepped out of the pool.

"It's on the second floor. I'll show you." she grasped his hand, following him towards the sliding door. "Sabrina, it's gonna rain. So you have to get out now." he spoke to her.

"Okay." he led Beyonce inside and up the curved stairs that led to the second and third floors.

"We're almost there. Haha." he pulled a door open and stepped aside, allowing her to enter the room first. He gripped her waist, following her in the room. "Right over here." he entered the bathroom and turned on the light. "I'll start the water for you." she shut the door behind her.

"This is a huge bathroom. It looks like a spa room to me." he chuckled.

"Yeah?" he finished preparing the water for her. "Um..." he turned to face her. She stood there, slowly untying the strings to her top. "The uh, towels are hanging on the wall and the wash cloths are already in the tub. If you need more soap, there's plenty more under the sink." she removed her top, allowing it to fall to the floor. His eyes gazed at her chest area, immediately getting turned on.

"You don't mind if I undress in front of you, do you?" he licked his lips.

"Um, no. But um..." he cleared his throat. "I should go put the grill away before the rain comes." she slid her bottom to the bikini off, and quickly let down her hair.

"Come here." she slid her fingers in his shorts, leisurely pulling him towards her. "Can I ask you something?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Sure." she peered deeply in his eyes.

"What do you think of me? How do you FEEL about me?" he thought before responding.

"I like you...a lot. And I think you're very beautiful. You're irresistible. You're very unique and...that's something I worship in a woman. I love my women to be their own selves." she bit her lip interestingly.

"That's cool. I wanna ask you something else? If I kissed you right now...what would you do?"

"I'm sorry. Are you TELLING me to kiss you?" he teased. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. What do you think?" he licked his lips as he burned a hole into her.

"I think you're sexy. And yes, maybe I am gonna kiss you." she smiled slyly, watching as he leaned in and locked lips with hers. "Mmm." he groaned, slowly swathing his arms around her. She trailed her hands down his manly chest, instantly tugging on his shorts.

"Can I see you?" she breathed between his lips. This was her chance to end her curiosity, because she was dying to know how BIG or little he was.

"I dunno. You sure you wanna..."

"Yes." she pulled away to gaze in his eyes. "It's okay." she assured, inching his shorts down.

"Wait. I...I dunno if you should do that. I mean..."

"Why? It's not like you have something to hide. Unless you do." he shook his head.

"It's not that. I just...my intentions weren't to get you in bed so sudden. We've only been together for a day and a half."

"Last time I checked, making out and making love was TWO totally different things. And that's not what I was trying to accomplish with you. I just thought maybe you would wanna take a shower with me."

"Oh. Ahaha. I'm sorry I misunderstood." she smiled kindly. "Well um, if that's what you wanna do then...that shouldn't be a problem." he tugged his shorts off. Her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Wow." she bit her lip teasingly. "I'm impressed." he stepped in the shower with her.

"What do you mean?" she stood in front of him.

"It's nothing. So..." she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You don't mind if I kiss you..."

"Let me." he met lips with hers, this time adding tongue. "Mmm." he broke away, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck. "Maybe we should stop." he suggested. "I don't wanna...do something that I would regret." he pulled away from her.

"All right." she sighed.

Later on that night (9:34 p.m.)

Justin pulled up in front of Beyonce's house and turned the car off. "We're here." he gawked her direction, peering in her eyes. "Had fun?" she nodded.

"Definitely." he leaned over, pecking her on the lips. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you. You'll be in my dreams tonight. Ahaha." she rested her hands on his cheeks, locking lips with his once more. "I think you better go before I KEEP you here." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she stepped out of the car and made her way towards the front porch. He watched as she entered the house and closed the door. She lifted her head, instantly gazing at her two nosy sisters sitting on the sofa in the living room. "You guys?" she shook her head pathetically. "I bet you're waiting for me to tell you what happened." they both nodded. "Well nothing happened. We took a shower together, but that's as far as things went."

"Oh my god." Kelly shot up. "So that means you saw his dick." she broke out laughing.

"You guys are pathetic."

"How big is it?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. We wanna know if he's big...or small. Hahahaha."

"He's big. And believe me when I tell ya'." they followed her up the stairs. "This guy is just too perfect. I love everything about him. The way he kiss. The way he smell. The way he smile. The way he laugh. The way he dress."

"The way he respects you." Michelle added in.

"Yep." she agreed.

"Yeah, and the way his penis gets hard when he wants to fuck you." Kelly blurted out.

"Oh no you didn't. No you didn't go there. He was not hard, you slut. Hahaha." they laughed. "I mean, if the man is big when he's on soft, imagine how big he is when he IS hard. Ahaha."

"Mmm mmm mmm. You lucky girl." Kelly spoke, shaking her head pathetically. A ringing device interrupted them.

"I think that's my phone." Beyonce grabbed her cell phone and turned it on. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey." a familiar voice replied. "What are you doing?" she bit her lip teasingly.

"Um, just getting ready for bed. What are YOU doing?" there was a slight pause.

"I just put Sabrina to bed, now I'm about to go shoot a few hoops." she nodded, taking a seat on her bed. "I just wanted to wish you a good night before you dose off." she chuckled softly.

"Aw, well...good night to you too. And um, I hope you'll be thinking of me, 'cause I sure as hell will be thinking of you." he broke out laughing.

"Most definitely. You're always on my mind." she gazed at her two nosy sisters who had their eyes on her. "Any way, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." she cleared her throat.

"Yeah. Good night."

"Good night." he heard a click, indicating that she had hung up. "Hmm." he sat his phone on the coffee table, a smile slowly forming across his lips. He definitely could see himself with this woman for a long time. Maybe even longer than he expected.

Pop the question by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

A year later (May 11th, 2007) - 10:00 p.m.

Beyonce and Justin have been seeing each other for twelve months and STILL haven't made love. They agreed that if things were good between them and that if they decided to get engaged, then they would wait 'til then.

"This is what I'M thinking. Maybe I should do it at the picnic in front of my family." Justin spoke over the phone while sitting on the sofa in the living room. "Yeah. Won't that be great? Yeah. So, you think you could pick it up for me tomorrow before the picnic? Mmm hmm. Great!" Beyonce entered the living room and took a seat on his lap.

"Hey." she spoke in his ear. He smiled, resting his hand on her thigh.

"I gotta go now. Remember. Okay, bye." he turned off the phone. "What's up?" he pecked her on the lips. "You just took a shower?" she nodded.

"Yep." she wore only a bra and underwear. "When are you going to pick up Sabrina?"

"Um, I decided to have Joy drop her off at the picnic tomorrow." she nodded. "What about you? You still going? This would be a good chance to meet my family." he skimmed her thigh soothingly.

"Sure. I don't mind. As long as that ex-wife of yours stay out of my way." he chortled deeply.

"Ex-fiancé." he corrected. "And no, she's not going to be there. She's just gonna drop Sabrina off." she eyed him captivatingly.

"Did I tell you how hot you look tonight?" she slowly locked lips with his. "Mmm." she laid on her back as he hovered on top of her, never parting lips. "Those whole two months you've been gone were a disaster for me." she spoke between kisses.

"Oh really?" she brushed her leg up against his. "So you're telling me you couldn't keep busy in this big ass house? I told you, you could do anything you want." he mentioned. "You don't need me to keep you busy." she nodded.

"Yes I do." he bit his bottom lip in thought while scrutinizing her facial features closely.

"There's something I would like to ask you, but...I would rather wait tomorrow." he brushed her cheek delicately with the tip of his thumb.

"I wanna ask you something." she licked her lips. "What if you NEVER decide to marry me? Does that mean we will NEVER have a chance to make love?" he smirked at her.

"I doubt that should happen. Our relationship has been running smoothly lately. So, that definitely is a good sign." he paused. "I feel that I know you well. ALMOST know you." he corrected. "And that's all I've been waiting for. To know you. What about you? Do you feel that you've gotten to know me during the past year we've been together?"

"Yes. I love you." he peered in her eyes, wanting so badly to pop the question then, but he'd rather wait 'til tomorrow. That way, everyone could witness it. "And I know you love me too. I just would rather you show me...that you do." he kissed her once more.

"Give it some time, okay? All I'm asking for is your patience." she cleared the lump in her throat.

"Okay." she spoke faintly. He leaned in for another kiss. "I love you." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you."
_____________

The next day (The picnic - 12:08 p.m.)

Justin jogged up towards the front door, hearing the door bell go off once more. "Coming." he yanked the door open, immediately gazing in on two familiar looking people. "Ma! Pop!" he embraced the both of them in a hug. "Come in." they both brushed pass him, entering the house.

"How are you, son?" Lynn, his mother asked.

"I'm great. I'm glad you guys could make it. I want you to meet someone." he led them in the living room. "I'll go get her." he quickly jogged up the stairs towards his room. "Baby?" Justin peered in his room where Beyonce was located. "Hey, my parents are downstairs. Come meet them." her eyes lit up.

"Really? I...I dunno. How do I look?" he gazed at her outfit, smiling in satisfaction.

"You look beautiful." he grasped her hand, leading her out of the room.

"You sure they're gonna like me? I mean..." they ambled down the hall.

"Of coarse they are." she followed him down the stairs and towards two older looking people. "Mom...dad? I want you to meet someone." they gazed her direction. "Baby, meet my mom Lynn and Paul, my step dad. Guys, this is Beyonce...my girlfriend." she smiled warmly.

"Hi." she extended her hand out to shake theirs.

"Hello, Beyonce." Lynn responded while shaking her hand. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?" she nodded.

"I'm wonderful." Paul smiled warmly.

"Hi." he greeted. She shook his hand in response. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you."

"She's beautiful. And you have the prettiest skin. Where did you find her?" Lynn asked curiously.

"Um, we met at the club a year ago." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Couldn't stop seeing each other ever since." Beyonce gazed at him, flashing him a smile. "I think I...found the one." she blushed slyly.

"Stop it. Hahaha. He doesn't know what he's talking about." she joked.

"Any way, you guys can go out back where everyone else is. I'll be there in a few. I'm still waiting on Joy to bring Sabrina." he explained.

"Okay. Nice meeting you again." Lynn spoke on their way outside.

"You too." she watched the older couple head outside. "Wow. They're the opposite of what I've expected. I thought they were gonna be really STRICT, ya' know?" he shook his head.

"Nope. Just two down to earth people. I'm gonna go use the rest room. You think you could open the door for Sabrina if I don't get out on time?"

"Sure." he quickly entered the downstairs bathroom and shut the door.

"Oh boy." he exhaled heavily. "Today is the day." he spoke, gazing at himself in the mirror. "Beyonce, will you...will you marry me? Will you...be my wife? Will you..." he took a deep breath, feeling nervous all over. He wasn't nervous about asking her. He was just nervous about her answer. Whether she would say yes or no.

The doorbell went off. Beyonce quickly ambled towards the front door. She unlocked it and pulled it open. "Hey, Sabrina." she gazed at Joy, forcefully forming a smile on her face. "Joy..."

"Beyonce..." she gazed back at Sabrina.

"Your daddy's waiting for you." she grasped Beyonce's hand, pulling her further in the house. "You're very energetic, aren't you?" Justin exited the bathroom, instantly locking eyes with a familiar woman.

"Joy? Hey. Did you drop off Sabrina?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah. She's with that...girlfriend of yours." she spoke less enthusiast. "What is she doing here any way? I thought you said..."

"That's none of your business. Why are you so nosy?" she rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't you be leaving? I don't need you sticking around...causing trouble." he turned, proceeding towards the sliding door.

"Grandma!!!!!" Sabrina ran full speed towards Lynn with her arms around.

"She's such a sweetheart." Beyonce spoke. "Hahaha." she watched as the little five year old hugged Lynn.

"Hey." a voice spoke in her ear. She looked away to gaze at Justin. "How's everything?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Great, I guess. Where's that ex of yours? She left already?"

"I think so." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Any way, I'm gonna go get the rest of the chicken so I can finish them off. Keep an eye on Sabrina for me. I don't want her hopping in the pool. Lately, she's been acting like she's invincible or something. She thinks she's Wonder woman."

"Hahaha." she laughed.

"Ha! I'll be back." he quickly entered the mansion.

A few hours later (3:32 p.m.)

Justin sat beside his mother as he nibbled on a cheeseburger. "When are you coming back to Tenn? I wanna show you your room. Paul redecorated it. You should see it."

"You guys are too much. I told you to give the room to Jon, but you insisted on keeping it for me when I hardly be there."

"I know. It's for when you come visit me. Now, being that you're dating Beyonce...you guys could share the room when you come visit me one day. She's such an angel." Beyonce stood by the pool chatting with one of his relatives. "She seems to get along well with people." he nodded, keeping his eyes on the individual.

"Yeah. She does. Very easy going and PATIENT. Something Joy wasn't. Haha."

"Did I hear my name?" they both looked away to gaze at Joy who stood beside them.

"Um..." he sat his drink on the table. "Will you excuse me for a minute? Joy..." he stood up, grabbing a hold to her wrist. "We need to talk." he pulled her towards the sliding door that led inside. Beyonce happened to look away, watching as the two entered the mansion.

"What?" she followed him in the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he spoke through clenched teeth. "You told me you couldn't stay because you had some business to attend. But you're still here. Why? You wanna start trouble with Beyonce and I?" she lowered her eyes at him.

"How dare you let FIVE years go down the drain? Did I mean ANYTHING to you?" he shook his head pathetically. "What is up with you and black women? Why couldn't you have found someone your OWN color?" he flashed her a flabbergasted look.

"What the hell did you just say?" he spoke, moving towards her. "What the FUCK did you say? What the hell's the matter with you? What color are you?" for some reason, she found it hard to speak. "Tell me! What color are you?" she gulped down, feeling completely nervous. "Just as I thought. You're BLACK too, so you shouldn't have said something so...RETARDED like that. I'm not gon' lie. I love black women. Black women is what turns me on. BLACK WOMEN..." he raised his voice. "...makes me happy. And I'm NOT afraid to admit it. That doesn't mean I would only date black women. I'm not racist like you. Oh and since you wanna get on the "Race" subject. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET WITH ME!" he spoke angrily. She stood there in total shock. "You thought I would stand there and...and let you run all over me and try and control me? Is that what you saw me as? A pussy! Huh? Answer me!" she held her head down as she could feel the tears building up in her system. "You don't even wanna piss me off today. I haven't had sex in MONTHS and you know how TWISTED that makes me. So what I would suggest is that you leave me the hell alone. I don't have time for your shit. Besides, I have to go and make an announcement." he brushed pass her and departed the kitchen.

"Damn" is that all I get from you
'Bout to give me an attitude
You need to make love to me
Like you don't love me yeah

As soon as he focused in on Beyonce, a smile formed across his lips. "Um..." he turned the music down on the entertainment center. "Excuse me! Can I get everybody's attention!" he shouted. Slowly, people began to put their focus on him. Beyonce stood there, wondering what he was up to. "I uh...I have an announcement to make. Well actually...it's sorta an announcement. Beyonce..." her eyes lit up. "Remember last night when I told you I had to ask you something and that I would rather it wait 'til today?" her heart begin to pound erratically. She had no idea what he was going to say. "That time has come." he pulled out a black suede box.

"Justin..." Joy began, staring in total shock. This definitely looked familiar to her.

"Beyonce..." he kneeled down on one knee. That moment, he could hear people gasping and muttering. "I know we've only been together for a year, but...it feels like I've known you for all my life." she stood there with tears in her eyes. "I love you and...I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh god." she mumbled.

"Will you marry me? Will you...make me the happiest man in the world?" she nodded.

"Of coarse. I would love to marry you." she cried. He stood to his feet, slowly sliding the ring on her ring finger. "I love you." he slowly met lips with hers. Everyone begin clapping and cheering them on.

"I love you." he spoke softly.
____________

10:00 p.m.

Beyonce stood in front of the mirror combing out her hair. "Boy that felt good." Justin spoke, exiting the bathroom. She glimpsed at him, smiling to herself.

"What did you do? Take a shit. Hahaha." he stood behind her, attaching his arms around her waist.

"Somethin' like that. So I suggest you stay out of there for a good ten minutes. Ahaha." he kissed her neck. She finished wrapping her hair in a bun, leisurely twirling around to face him. "You're so beautiful." he spoke, examining her.

"Thank you." she looked away, gazing at the wedding ring on her finger. "I can't believe you proposed to me. I didn't see this coming. Not so soon." he rested his hands against the dresser, blocking her with both arms.

"Neither did I." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you." she replied, attaching her arms around his neck. "And um..." she whispered something in his ear. A soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"I have NO problem doing that." he grasped her hand, leading her towards the bed. She laid on her back, watching as he discarded his boxers. He hovered on top of her, meeting lips with hers once again. "Mmmm." her heart begin to race like lightening. She'd been DYING for this day to come a LONG time now and NOW, it was finally here.

She moaned, enjoying the touch of his teeth nibbling on her neck. "Mmm."

"I think I wanna work on baby number two now." she giggled softly.

"Me too." she parted her legs, allowing him to position himself between them. She whimpered softly, scrunching her face up in pain. "Oh..." he locked lips with hers. "Mmm." he moved in and out of her with steady strokes. "Jusssstin!" she shrieked even louder the deeper he had went.

"Shh. Not too loud. My parents are next door." he reminded.

"I'm sorry." a tear rolled down her cheek. She could feel his hardening member throb deep within her. He bit his lip, enjoying the touch of her squeezing him firmly.

"You okay?" he asked in concern.

"Yeah." she sniffled. "I just...it feels really good, that's all." he bit his lip in pleasure.

"You have no idea." she lifted her head, meeting lips with his. "Mmm." he groaned deeply.

The bet by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

The following morning (May 13th, 2007)

Beyonce was awoken by singing. She moaned softly, slowly fluttering her eyes open. Justin stood in the shower singing and humming to himself. After the incident last night, he just couldn't stop smiling. He didn't remember the last time feeling so happy and energetic. "Da da daaaa da daaa."

"Morning." he looked away, gazing at her. She stood in the doorway completely naked.

"Hey." he smiled warmly. "Why don't you come in here. Share some of this warm water with me." she stepped in the huge tub, closing the sliding door afterwards. "Did you sleep well?" she nodded, never peeling her eyes off him.

"I didn't wanna get out of bed." he chuckled.

"Neither did I. But..." he turned to face her. "It wasn't like I had a choice." she peered deeply in his eyes. "Last night was beautiful." just the thought of it made her weak in the knees. "I...I'm sure you're probably pregnant by now." she laughed faintly. "I can't even count how many times I've came in you."

"It was wonderful."

"I couldn't agree more." she moved in closer to him. "I was thinking that maybe we should get married in July." her eyes lit up.

"In two months?"

"Yeah. I wanted to do it before I go back on tour. The tour is set for August. So we can either do it around the beginning or middle of July."

"Well...it's all up to you. It really wouldn't matter to me." she untied her hair, shaking it out. "Damn. My hair itches. I think I may need to wash it." she scratched her irritant scalp.

Minutes later (12:11 p.m.)

"Aight, um...I'm gonna go now." Justin grabbed his set of keys on his way to the bedroom door. "If you need to go somewhere, just take the Jaguar. I should be back in a couple of hours." she tightened the towel around her drenched figure.

"Okay."

"I almost forgot." he ambled towards her. He leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"Mmm, wait." she gripped his neck, keeping him in place. "Don't go yet." he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, but I have to." he pulled away from her. "I'll be back." she watched him depart the room. After she finished getting dressed, she hopped in Justin's Jaguar and proceeded towards her destination.

It's too late to turn back now
I believe, I believe, I believe
I'm falling in love

Beyonce reached out, changing the radio station. "Hmm hmm hmmmm." she hummed while chewing on her gum. Justin followed Sabrina inside her house and shut the door behind him. "It's really quiet in here." a loud whimper startled him. He quickly lifted his head, instantly gazing at Joy's bedroom door located on the second floor. The whimpers continued, followed by moaning.

"Shit." he mumbled, having a good clue what was going on. "Um, I think I'm gonna leave. Sabrina, tell your mother to drop you off tomorrow evening. I'm busy in the morning, so I won't be able to do it. Okay?" he kneeled down, pecking her on the cheek. "See you..."

"Justin?" he looked up, locking eyes with Joy's. "Hey um..." she jogged down the stairs while tying the two strings to her robe. "I apologize about that. I was um..." she paused, trying to find an excuse. "I was..."

"I know." he interrupted. "And...I really could care less. I just stopped by to drop Sabrina off. But um, could you drop her off tomorrow evening. I'm busy in the morning so...I won't be able to get her around that time like I promised." she nodded.

"Sure. Do you...want her to bring something?" he shook his head.

"Nah. Just bring her. Well, I better go so you can finish...screwing whoever's head off." he turned, pulling the front door open.

"Justin..." he exited the house, shutting the door behind him. "Shit."

Beyonce unlocked the door to her house and yanked it open. "Hello! Anybody home?" she entered the house, quickly peering in the living room to find no one.

"Beyonce!!!" a voice shrieked. "Beyonce..." she watched as Kelly ran towards her. "Where have you been? And..." she slowed down her pace the closer she had gotten to her. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. "What is this you're wearing? You look like a model." she rolled her eyes.

"No I don't. Where's Michelle?" Kelly ignored her question, paying all of her attention to her.

"I can't believe this. Look at this bling bling. What has he done to you?" her eyes instantly focused in on the wedding ring on her finger. "Whoa! Wh...now wait a minute." she held up a finger, trying to catch her breath. "All right. First, you leave without letting us know. You're gone for a whole WEEK! And now you come back looking like this RICH celebrity? Let me correct that. Rich celebrity who's ENGAGED! Let me see that." she grabbed a hold to her hand.

"Kelly..."

"This is unbelievable. This thing look like it cost an arm and a leg." she watched as she scrutinized her ring closely.

"I really wouldn't know. He just...pop the question in front of his family." she quickly lifted her head, peering in her eyes.

"In front of his family? This man has GOT to be in love. Not only that, he probably has the smallest dick in the world." her eyes lit up.

"Excuse me? How dare you say something like that about my fiancé." she spoke mischievously.

"I'm serious. I mean, you guys have only been together for a year and he proposes to you?"

"Just like you said, maybe he's in love. And for your info, he doesn't have a small dick, okay? I already told you how big he was." she brushed pass her, smiling to herself. "I got another surprise." she leisurely turned to face her. "We did it!" she flashed her a confused look.

"Did what?" she asked curiously.

"It! You know..." she hinted. Her eyes shot wide open.

"No!" she covered her mouth in shock. "I gotta tell Michelle. Michelle!!!!" she bellowed. "How was it? You gotta tell me everything. Come on." she grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the sofa.

"I'm starting to regret telling you." she took a seat beside her.

"Come on, Bee. I gotta know." she begged.

"I know that's not Beyonce over there." they looked away, gazing at Michelle who ambled down the stairs. "You got a lot of nerve showing up here after you abandoned us for a week." she frolicked. "Wasn't I just talking to you about her." she spoke to Kelly. "I told her the next time I see you, I was gonna..." she trailed off, noticing the big rock on her finger. "Oh hell no! Hell...F-U-C-K-I-N-G NO!" she raised her voice.

"Hahaha. You trip me out when you do that." Beyonce laughed hysterically at the expression on her face. "Stop lookin' like that. Damn, guys. It's not that serious. He proposed to me. So what? What's the big fucking deal? Yeah, and we made love. So what? It was great! It was excellent. It was...the best sex I've ever had. Ahaha." Michelle took a seat across from them. "And you know what song was playing when we did it? This is the best sex I've ever haddddd." she song. They broke out laughing.

"You lyin'? You mean to tell me, R.Kelly's song..."

"Yep." she interrupted. Kelly sat there shaking her head pathetically.

"I'm so mad at you." she arose from her seat. "You're gonna tell me EVERYTHING that happened before you leave here today." she demanded.

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes. "You think you DESERVE to know what happened? No! So sit down!" she immediately took her seat. "Any way..." her cell phone went off in her purse. "I think that's my handsome...big PENIS fiancé right there." she rubbed in. Michelle snickered at her comment. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, baby." a smile instantly formed across her lips.

"Heyyy, Justin." she poked her tongue out at Kelly. "Um, what are you doing?" she asked, crossing her leg over the other.

"I'm headin' back home. Where are you?"

"Oh...well I decided to come pay my nosy sisters a visit. My mom is not here like the usual. So..." he made a stop at the red light. "How far are you away from home?" she covered the receiver. "Watch this." she whispered, quickly putting her Nextel phone on speaker so everyone could hear.

"Uhhh, I'm like...ten minutes away. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to know so I could see IF I could BEAT you there." she joked.

"Haha. Are you trying to challenge me? You KNOW I can beat you there. You could be one step ahead of me, and I'll still blow you. Ahaha." she smirked.

"Oh really? Well um..." she cleared her throat. "Wanna make a bet?" she winked her eye at the two. There was a short pause before he responded.

"Um, sure. Why not? IF I beat you, you owe me dinner in bed and I don't mean a home cooked meal." Kelly covered her mouth, forcing her laughter in. "I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about." she bit her lip teasingly.

"Okay. And if I win...?" he cleared his throat.

"If you win, I owe YOU...breakfast, lunch AND dinner in bed." those exact words made her melt in her seat.

"All right, you're on."

"One more thing before you go. Start praying, because you're not gonna get off easy. You're gonna be beggin' me to stop when I'm finished with you." Michelle covered her mouth in shock.

"Enough of your small talk. You just better be ready to become my slave." she turned the phone off. "He got a lot of nerve. I gotta go." she stood up in her seat.

"I don't know what you got yourself into, but...Justin seemed pretty confident about beating you. He must've done this before." Kelly spoke.

"Yeah, and he has a really sexy voice when he's playing sex talk." Michelle added. "Oh lord help me. I shouldn't have said that. Bad mouth." Beyonce shook her head pathetically.

"Will you STOP with that innocent, GODLY act of yours. Don't act like you've never had sex over the phone. I CAUGHT you in the act one time!" her eyes lit up. "Shit. What am I doing? I'm definitely gonna lose." she ran towards the door. "See you guys later." she hopped in her car and pulled out of the drive way. On her way down the road, her cell phone went off in her purse. "Shit." she grabbed the device, quickly turning it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" she grinned.

"That's none of your business. You just be ready to take orders from me when I beat you." he chuckled softly.

"Well, I think that's impossible. I already made it home." she gasped.

"Wh...what?" he broke out laughing.

"I'm just kiddin'. I'm almost there though." he stopped at a red light. "But um, while I'm sittin' here...waiting to see how your face is gonna look when I beat you..."

"Ha-ha-ha." she laughed fakely.

"...I wanna play one of my favorite games. And you'll enjoy it, as long as you keep your concentration on the road and don't get into an accident." she giggled in response. "What color panties are you wearing?"

"Hmm, well..." she made an instant turn. "I'm uhhh, wearing baby blue thongs. With the little...play boy bunny in the center."

"Mmm, sounds nice." he paused. "What are you wearing?" he spoke softly. She quickly took a glimpse at her outfit.

"A uh, sleeveless top with a white mini skirt. What are you wearing?" she flirted back.

"Jeans and a tee. I can't even explain how horny I am right now. I just wanna take you to the bedroom and fuck the woman outta you." a chill instantly ran down her spine.

"You sure do talk much. You sure you can back it up?"

"You have no idea what I can do to you." she trailed her hand up her thigh, feeling herself get hot the more he even talked dirty to her. "...you. How does that feel?" a soft moan escaped her lips.

"It feels good." she bit her lip in pleasure. "I wanna cum for you, Justin."

"Oh yeah. Cum for me." she continued fingering herself as she felt herself on the verge of exploding.

"Oh godddd." she couldn't take it anymore. She had to stop before she accidentally gotten into an accident. So she quickly pulled off on the side of the road and turned her car off. "Fuck!" she fell back against her seat, panting heavily. "I want you so bad."

"I want you too. And I hope you're ready for what's to come, because...I just pulled up in the drive way." she shut her eyes, trying to regain her strength back.

"Shit!" she turned back on her car and pulled off. Justin sat on the sofa with a glass of wine in his hand as he waited for Beyonce's arrival. She rushed in the house, immediately freezing when she recognized Justin sitting on the love sofa with a glass of wine to his lips. "Um..." she bit her lip in thought. "You're here..." he sat his glass down and arose from his seat.

"You finally made it." he slowly approached her. She sat her purse down, never peeling her eyes off him.

"Yeah." words couldn't explain how bad she wanted him. He stood in front of her, leisurely trailing his hand up underneath her skirt. He placed his hand on her butt, instantly pulling her closer to him. A soft gasp escaped her lips, not noticeably for him to hear. "I guess I...I lost." he bit his lip interestingly.

"You guessed right." she wrapped her arms around him, quickly meeting lips with his. "Mmm." he backed her into the wall, hastily tearing her top off of her. He groped her breasts, kissing them one by one.

"Ohhhh..." she bit her lip in pleasure. "Yes!" he sucked sweetly on her nipples. "Harder. Mmm." he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him. "Oh fuck!" she yelped out. He pulled her down, slamming the rest of his length into her. "Justin..." she gripped a portion of his hair.

"Feels good?" he picked up his speed, pumping her vigorously.

"Ohhh!!! Baby...god yes. Fuck me!" she scratched his back, leaving a trail of red marks behind. He quickly carried her to the sofa and placed her on her back "Mmm." he kneeled in front of her, positioning himself between her legs.

"You okay?" he asked, rubbing her intensely.

"Yessss." she tilted her head back, moaning in satisfaction. He went down, tasting her juices. "Oh my...godddd." she gripped a hold to the arm rest. "Jus..." he darted his tongue up and down her clit, giving her all the pleasure she yearned for. "Ooohhh, oh god. Jesus Christ!" she ran her fingers through his hair.
____________

"Boy..." Beyonce released a soft sigh. "That was amazing." he laid on top of her, using one hand to graze her cheek.

"I couldn't agree more." he pecked her on the lips. "I'm gonna go take a shower." he climbed off her.

"I'll join you." she followed him up the stairs and in the room.

The last night by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Six weeks later (July 4th, 2007 - The night before the wedding)

There was a bachelor party being held for both Justin and Beyonce in TWO hours. Beyonce poured her a glass of juice and took a seat at the kitchen table.  "Why do I feel so tired all of a sudden?" she felt a pair of hands knead in her shoulders.

"Hey." a voice spoke into her ear. She looked up to gaze Justin.

"Hey." she smiled warmly. He leaned in, kissing her neck sweetly.

"Ready for the party?"  she took a sip of her juice, keeping her gaze on the table.

"I guess." he took a seat beside her.

"I bought you something." he slid a long, rectangular jewelry box in front of her. "I hope you like it." she gazed at it in skeptic.

"What is it?" she asked, leisurely grasping the item in her hand.

"Open it and see." she lifted the lid, immediately coming face to face with a diamond cut necklace with a heart in the center. Her eyes were filled with amaze.

"Justin..."

"It's your wedding gift. I figured I should give it to you now before the big day." he smiled warmly. She lifted her head to peer in his eyes.

"It's beautiful." she spoke, feeling the tears build up in her system.

"Here..." he stood behind her. "I'll help you put it on." she sat there, allowing him to hook the necklace onto her neck. She felt a pair of lips graze her cheek. "I love you. And I can't wait to make you my wife." she bit her lip in thought.

"I love you too." she responded, sniffing inaudibly. "I think I'm gonna go get ready for the party." she stood up, pushing in her chair. "See you in a few." she departed the kitchen. An hour and a half had passed and the two exited the house, heading towards their vehicles.

"So..." he turned to face her. "I'll meet you back here at one." he rested his palm on her cheek, leisurely locking lips with hers. "Mmm." he groaned desperately. "I swear, if we didn't have to go to this party, I would make love to you right now." she chuckled softly.

"Just be a good boy." she teased. "You have the rest of the night to do whatever you want to me. Oh and JC better not come back tellin' me your hands were all over some...hootchy. Or stripper. However you wanna say it." he rolled his eyes pathetically.

"Don't even try that. YOU..." he pointed. "...better not be tonguing down some...male stripper, because I KNOW there's gonna be strippers there. I'M the one who planned this thing." she flashed him a teasing look.

"Just go before I change my mind. God knows you're lookin' good as hell in those jeans." she sat in her car. "I might end up raping you." he broke out laughing.

"I think that might end up the other way around." he turned his car on, instantly being blown away by the loud music blasting through his speakers. "Damn." he lowered the music down a notch. "You been blowin' up my speakers again?" she held an innocent look.

"My bad. I must've got carried away." he closed the door and buckled up his seat belt.

"Shake your body like a belly dancer." he song with the music on the radio.

Hey ladies drop it down
Just wanna see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl
Go bonanza
Shake your body like a belly dancer

She shook her head pathetically as she watched him behave in a goofy like manner. "See you later, baby girl." he carefully pulled out of the drive way. "I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!" he shouted as he sped down the road.

"Haha. That boy is crazy." she mumbled on her way down the empty road.
____________

The bachelorette party (Two hours into the party)

Beyonce sat at the table with Lynn, drinking a glass of wine as she watched the few people dance to the music. "So how are you feeling about tomorrow?" Lynn asked. A massive smile formed on her face.

"Nervous, and I ain't even gon' lie." Justin spoke to JC, his close friend. "It's not that I don't wanna marry her. I'm ANXIOUS to make her my wife. I just get this...tingly feeling in my bones when something BIG is gonna happen. Like that day of our FIRST real concert. I was so fucking nervous. I thought I was gonna piss my pants." he broke out laughing. "I'm serious. And that's how I feel now. I just can't wait to get her alone in that hotel room. Ahahaha."

"I've never loved a man as much as I love Justin." Beyonce spoke to Lynn. "He's been SO kind and SO generous to me. You've raised a HANDSOME...respectful man." she smiled warmly. "He's so sweet." she took a sip of her wine.

"Thank you. And..." she took the glass of wine from her. "You shouldn't drink the alcohol. At least for a few months." she flashed her a confused look.

"What do you..."

"Trust me. You'll be thanking me in the end." she sat there, not knowing what the heck she was talking about.

"All right. I guess." she cleared her throat.

Justin gazed in on a bar tender who walked around only wearing underwear. "Would you like a drink, cutie?" she spoke to him.

"Um..." he took a glimpse at her naked chest that flashed him. "Yeah. Thank you." she sat a glass of alcohol in front of him.

"Enjoy." JC nodded with a smile.

"Damn. IF only we were allowed to touch them." he joked. "Haha."

"Oh quiet. All these women in here and you're tellin' me you can't pick one of 'em up?" he stood to his feet.

"I definitely can. And so can you." he returned an awkward look. "Stay right there. I have a surprise for you." he watched as JC disappeared in the crowd.

"Damn. What the hell is he up to now?" he mumbled. The music faded off and a voice spoke into the microphone.

Now, what we've all been waiting for! I want to introduce to you, the nurse!

Justin gazed around the crowded room with a questioning look on his face. The music begin to play once more as a female stripper trotted across the room towards Justin. His eyes lit up. "Oh no." he glanced at JC who stood where the DJ was located. "I'm gonna kick your ass." he spoke silently. "Fuck." the female stripper danced in front of him, slowly removing her nurse hat. He held his head down, knowing from the start that this was a bad idea. He knew what these type of things did to him.

"Hey, sexy." she sat on his lap, giving him a lap dance.

"Oh my god." he shook his head pathetically. "This is unbelievable." she immediately tore her top off. She arched her back and parted her legs, flashing him her underwear. "Whoa! Beyonce is gonna have a fit." he mumbled.

"Lynn..." Beyonce sat there in shock as she watched three men in fire fighter outfits dance her way. "You didn't say there were gonna be strippers like THIS!" she covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my god. Justin's gonna kill me."

"Relax. This is your bachelorette party. The LAST night you'll be single. Try to enjoy it while you can." she assured.

Joy sat at another table, eying her with an envy look on her face. "I got somethin' for her." she pulled out her cell phone, quickly dialing a seven digit number.

Justin sat there as the stripper continued dancing on him. Seconds later, he could feel his phone vibrating in his jeans. "Shit. My phone." he debated on whether he should answer or not. Then he thought of Beyonce. What if it was her? "Damn." he pulled out the phone and turned it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby. I thought you would never answer that phone of yours." the familiar voice spoke softly in his ear.

"Joy...what do you want? Shouldn't you be..." he trailed off as the woman discarded her bra. "Um, I gotta go."

"Wait! There's something I need to tell you." he licked his lips, never peeling his eyes off the woman. This was starting to get very interesting to him. And could you blame him for enjoying himself? He was a man after all. A STRAIGHT man at that.

"What is it?" he spoke, annoyed.

"It's about Beyonce. She's over here dancing with male strippers." she lied. That instant, all his focus was put on her.

"Excuse me?" he completely blanked out the dancer.

"Yep. I was also shocked. I mean, how is she gonna do something like this to you the DAY before the wedding? She seems to really be enjoying herself." he tried hard not believing her.

"First of all, what are YOU doing there? You weren't invited." there was a slight pause before she said something.

"Well..." she cleared her throat. "That's not the point. The POINT is your fiancé and this adulterous thing she's doing here. I thought I should tell you because...I love you and I just don't wanna see you get hurt." he rolled his eyes.

"Why THANK YOU for watching over me. Last time I checked, YOU were the one who FUCKED up our relationship. NOW, you wanna all of a sudden become this GOOD Samaritan? Haha." he laughed pathetically. "Try again." with that, he hung up on her.

Around one o'clock that morning...

Beyonce pulled up in front of the mansion and parked her car in the garage. "Boy." she sighed heavily, feeling SO tired all of a sudden. "I'm hoppin' straight in the bed." she stepped out of the car and entered the house from the garage door. A noise alerted her that someone was in the house. She peered in the kitchen, gazing at Justin who leaned against the counter sipping a glass of alcohol. "Hey." he quickly looked up to gaze at her.

"Oh..." he sat his glass down. "You finally made it." she sat her purse down, leisurely approaching him. "You look tired." she rested her head on his chest.

"I am." he wrapped his arms around her. "So, did you have fun?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess. I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was there. You know..." he turned his back to her. "...how hot you're gonna be when I tell you that a stripper danced for me." she stood there with her hands on her hips. "It wasn't my idea." she moved in closer to him.

"It's okay." she assured, attaching her arms around his waist. "There were THREE male strippers who danced for me."

"What?" he quickly turned to face her. She flashed him a baffled look. "How many?"

"Three. Why?" he held his head down, suddenly feeling this rush of jealousy spread throughout his body. He was HOPING this wasn't the beginning of a fight, because they hadn't fought in MONTHS. And not only that, they were hours away from reciting their vows. This was definitely not the perfect time to be getting ghetto on each other.

"Aight um...I don't understand." he peered in her eyes. "While ONE stripper was dancing for me...you were out dancing with THREE male strippers?"

"Excuse me? I wasn't dancing." she corrected. "They were dancing for me." she pointed to herself.

"Oh, well thanks for correcting me on that." he spoke sarcastically. "I'm starting to have a hard time believing this." he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, it doesn't matter now. It's already said and done with. I'm just gonna go take a quick shower then hop my ass in bed. I'm not in the mood for...anything sexual right now." he brushed pass her, departing the kitchen.

"Oh no he didn't." he removed his clothes and stepped in the shower. "What made you think I was in the mood for sex any way?" she denied. "I was tired and..." she stood there as she could feel the tears building up in her system. She didn't understand what went wrong. First, they're this happy couple, then the next, they despise each other. "Whatever. I don't have to explain myself. I'm going to bed." she removed her clothes and threw on a silk see through gown. After moisturizing and putting her hair in a bun, she hopped in bed, covering herself with the sheets. A tear slowly escaped her eye, and rolled down her cheek. What a perfect way to end a day.

The next day (July 5th, 2007) - The wedding day

Justin entered the room with a tray of food in his hands. He kicked the door closed, and took a seat beside Beyonce's sleeping body. He examined her as she slept. She looked so beautiful and at peace.

A wonderful aroma had struck her attention. She moaned softly, gradually fluttering her eyes open. Her eyes instantly focused in on Justin who sat beside her smiling warmly. "Morning, sleeping beauty." she sat up, rubbing her tired eyes. "I made you breakfast...in bed." she gazed at the the tray of food in confusion.

"I don't understand. You're..."

"I'm sorry." he apologized. "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. Especially the day before our wedding. How stupid could I have been?" he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "I think I was a little drunk." she bit her lip interestingly.

"I know we agreed to have NO strippers dance for us, but...it wasn't like I planned it. The funny thing about it, I think your mother planned it." he held a questioning look. "When they came out she was the MAIN one trying to compose me. I just KNEW you were gonna be pissed when I told you." he chuckled softly.

"I knew you were gonna be pissed when I told you, but...you were the total opposite."

"That's because I trust you. I trust you would never hurt me." he burned a hole into her.

"Me too." he brushed her cheek nimbly with the tip of his thumb. "Come here." she met him half way, gradually locking lips with his. "Mmm. I love you." she pulled away, gazing in his eyes.

"I love you too." he flashed her a smile.

"Well...eat up. We have a busy day ahead of us." she picked up her fork and shuffled up some grits, slowly stuffing them in her mouth as she kept the eye contact with him.

The main event is to be continued...

I Do by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Later on that day (July 5th, 2007) - 1:01 p.m.

Beyonce sat in front of a mirror as the hair dresser finished off her hair. "What time is the wedding?" Eileen, the hair dresser asked.

"Two-thirty. Shit." she glanced at her watch. "Justin's probably pissed. I was supposed to meet him at the designer's store to pick up the outfits. And I'm still here."

"Don't worry. I'm basically finished." she sprayed oil sheen on her hair. "There. All done." she smiled of satisfaction.

"Thank you." she went through her purse for her wallet. "Where's that..." she focused in on a few bills stacked in her wallet. A smirk slowly formed across her lips. "Why do he always do this? God..." she stood to her feet. "He never let me pay for anything. Ugh. Here." she handed her two hundred dollar bills. "Thanks, Eileen." she embraced her in a hug.

"No problem. Good luck." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you." she grabbed her coat and exited the beauty shop. Her eyes gazed in on a limousine that slowly drove towards her. She squinted her eyes, trying to get a good luck at the person sitting in the back. "Hmm." Justin peered out of the window.

"I was just coming to curse you out." he joked. She sat in, moving in closer to him.

"Sorry I couldn't meet you..."

"It's okay. I told you if you CAN. I know how it is when you women are...getting your hair done." he removed his shades. "So..." he bit his lip teasingly. "You look sexy." she rolled her eyes.

"Stop doing that. Oh!" her eyes lit up. "You wanna know what I found in my wallet while I was looking for my credit card?" he looked away with a smirk on his face. "A STACK of money. Not just ONE meesly ten or twenty dollar bill, but HUNDREDS...maybe thousands of dollars." he shook his head.

"I have NO idea how that got in there." he lied.

"Ha. So you're trying to tell me the money just somehow...JUMPED in my wallet?" he looked out of the window, not bothering to answer her. "Justin?" he nibbled on his bottom lip in thought.

"Aight, fine. Maybe I put it in there."

"Damn you. I told you not to do that anymore. Why won't you let me spend some of MY money for once? I'm tired of you spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on me. It's not right." she crossed her arms over her chest. He gawked to the side to stare at her. She sat there with an upset look on her face.

"What's not right? ME giving you the world and...and showing you how much I love you?" she lowered her eyes at him.

"Why do you always do that? You're always trying to make me feel bad."

"No I'm not. You KNOW I only wish you happy. And that's why I give you money and...express how much I love you." she bit her lip while scrutinizing him closely. "I love you and...in one hour, I'm gonna make you my wife. And you're gonna make me the happiest man in the world." she hated when he'd do that. He just knew what to say to make her feel better.

"Yeah." she cleared her throat. "I can't wait either." he smiled warmly.
_____________

2:34 p.m.

The wedding was just beginning and Beyonce stood beside her father Matthew, holding his hand. "I'm so nervous." she whispered. Words couldn't explain how tense she was and she had NO idea what was ahead for her that day.

"Everything's gonna be okay." he assured. "Just follow your heart. If you think he's the one, then do what you gotta do. If not, you can always cancel. Even though it won't look good. Haha." she chuckled softly.

"No. I know for sure that he's the one and that I wanna marry him. I'm just nervous about going OUT there. I don't too much like a lot of attention." she explained.

"Haha, yeah. You were always like that." the music begin to play as the bridesmaids; flower girls and best men walked out.

"Oh god. We're almost up." her heart begin to race like lightening. "I'm so nervous." she took a deep breath.

"It's gonna be okay. Come on. We're up next." she closed her eyes and fluttered them back open. "Here we go." everyone slowly stood out of their seat as the bride came walking out with her father.

Justin stood at the end with a smile on his face. The closer she had gotten, the more nervous she became. She could've fainted any minute.

She's beautiful

She could hear people talking about her as she walked by. "I can't believe this is happening." she mumbled. Matthew released her hand and took his position where the other best men were. Justin stood in front of her, never taking his eyes off her. "Oh my god. Oh my..." she whispered. "I think I'm gonna pass out." she shut her eyes, trying not to focus on the hundreds of people gazing at them. Instead, she pretended as if they weren't there. "Get a grip, Beyonce."

They finally turned, facing the minister who had a book in his hands. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite these two people, Beyonce, and Justin in marriage. Justin, do you take Beyonce whom you now hold by the hand to be your lawful wedded wife?" he peered in her eyes, a smile leisurely forming across his lips.

"I do." he spoke softly.

"Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness, and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?" he nodded.

"Yes. I do." she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Beyonce do you take Justin whom you now hold by the hand to be your lawful wedded husband?" she gulped down, wanting so badly to turn and run away. She loved this guy. She loved him SO much, it actually made her SICK to her stomach.

"I do." she finally answered. "What is wrong with me?" she mumbled.

"Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness, and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?"

"Yes. I do." he peered deeply in her eyes. He actually felt like skipping the whole vows and just kissing her, making her his wife.

"Do you mutually promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances conduct yourselves toward one another as become husband and wife?" Joy sat in the last row crying her eyes out. She knew now that she definitely screwed up and that there was NO chance in her ever getting back with him.

"We do." they both answered in unison. Tina sat beside Lynn with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe her daughter was actually getting married.

"She's so beautiful." Kelly whispered.

"Do you mutually promise you will love, cherish, and respect one another throughout the years?"

"We do." Justin mouthed the words, "I love you" to her and she mouthed the words back to him.

"You may exchange rings…and vows if you have one." Sabrina carried the rings on a pillow.

"Thanks." he grabbed the second half of her wedding ring and slid it on her finger. "Uh..." he paused, trying to gather up all his words. "I Justin, take you, Beyonce to be my lawfully wedded wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one, and ONLY true love. On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and my friends and family, my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness, and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve higher goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.” a tear escaped her eye. She sniffled, quickly waking up out of her daze. She felt really bad because she didn't write a vow. So in return, she slid his wedding ring on his finger.

Michelle sat there with her hand to her chest. "Jesus is good. Jesus IS good." she repeated.

"If anyone disagrees with this marriage today. Speak now or forever hold your peace." there was silence in the room as they waited to see if any one was going to respond. "Well…by the..."

"I disagree!" a voice interrupted him. Joy stood in the middle of the walk way. Justin flashed her an absurd look.

"Excuse me?" he spoke up. She ambled towards them.

"I love you and I've always loved you." she cried. "She will NEVER love you the way that I do." Beyonce forced her emotions in. She didn't want to behave in an unladylike manner in front of her family and friends.

"Somebody please escort her out. She's brought nothing but drama in my life."

"Don't bother. I can escort myself out. You just remember I tried warning you. When she hurts you, don't come crying to me." Beyonce wanted to kick her ass so bad. She never felt so angry and embarrassed in her entire life. He turned to face her.

"I'm so sorry." he apologized.

"No. It's okay." Joy was definitely not getting away with that.

"Any way...where were we? Oh! By the authority rested in me, by the state of California, witnessed by your friends and family. I have the pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. You may now seal your vows with a kiss."

"Finally." Justin moved in closer to her, slowly lifting her vale. She smiled as they slowly leaned in, meeting lips. The room erupted in cheers. "I love you."

"I love you." she responded with tears in her eyes.

"This is NOT the end." Joy spoke to herself as she watched the two kiss. "You're gonna WISH you NEVER met me." she turned, departing the church.

The newlyweds by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

That night (July 5th, 2007) - 11:11 p.m.

Justin entered the hotel suite and sat their luggage by the door. "Damn." Beyonce gazed around the room in awe. "This is beautiful." she took a seat on the king sized bed.

"Thank you. I can take it from here." Justin spoke, handing the bell boy a bill. "Have a nice night." he closed the door, slowly turning to face Beyonce. "Well..." he sat his keys on the dresser. "How do you like it?" she fell on her back, gazing up at the ceiling.

"It's wonderful." she smiled tenderly. "I can't believe I'm MARRIED. Hahaha. It's like...it's like a dream that just would not end." he bit his bottom lip, slowly unbuttoning his blouse. "I was so friggin' nervous. I SWEAR I was gonna faint." he discarded his dress pants, revealing a pair of silk boxers.

"You know how long I've been wanting to get you alone?" he grasped both of her arms and pulled her up. "You gonna join me in the shower?"

"Sure...why not?" he helped her remove her dress.
____________

Twenty minutes later (11:31 p.m.)

"...that's the reason why we left." Justin spoke, rubbing Beyonce's leg with a wash cloth. "And she was talking about moving when I was three. She just...really decided to do it after she got divorced." she kept her gaze on him. "I haven't seen my father since I was nineteen."

"Do you miss him?" he nodded timidly.

"Yeah. Pretty much." he finally met eye contact with hers. She sat there, eying him down interestingly. He definitely knew what she was thinking. "Something wrong? Something...you wanna get off your chest?" she shook her head.

"No. I'm just...starting to realize how hot you look over there." she flirted. He looked away, tending to her feet.

"I wish I could say the same for you." he teased.

"Hahaha. Very funny." she sat up, gradually moving in towards him. "I want you." she leaned in, kissing his neck sweetly.

"Mmm, that feels good." he moaned, trailing his hand up her back. She whispered something in his ear. "Hahaha. I'm sorry. Junior has a mind of its own. If he rapes you then that WON'T be my fault."

"Ahaha." she slapped him on the arm mischievously. "That WASN'T funny." he gripped her waist, pulling her on top of him.

"I guess I'll try harder next time." he met lips with hers. "Mmm." she ran her fingers through his uneven hair. He sucked and nibbled sweetly on her neck.

"Justin..." she whimpered. "I wanna feel you." he granted her request, entering her with a hard thrust. "Oh..." he slid in and out of her, feeling her clutch with every thrust.

"I could tell you really wanted this." he grunted in her ear.

"Yessss." he gripped a portion of her hair as he slowly met lips with hers.

Meanwhile...

"Baby..." Beyonce threw on her gown and climbed in bed beside him. "What do you look for in a woman?" she asked, taking a glance at the sheet of paper in front of him. "What's that?"

"Um, a song I'm working on." he wrapped his arm around her. "What were you saying?" she put her focus on the lyrics he had jotted down.

"I was just asking..." she trailed off, finding it hard to peel her eyes from off the words. "Hmm. That sounds interesting. How does this song go?"

"Um..." he hesitated. "I dunno. You really wanna hear it? I mean, I'm not finished. And besides, this is our honeymoon. I shouldn't be doing this." he closed the notebook and sat it aside. "I have PLENTY of time to work on it when we get back home." she smirked at him.

"Justin..." he flashed her an innocent look.

"What?"

"I really wanna hear the song." she whined. "Pleasseeeee."

"I dunno. I..." she pouted.

"This is not fair. I mean, I can't even get my husband to sing for me on our honeymoon. This really sucks. I haven't heard you sing since we've been together. It's really fucked up." he released a soft sigh.

"Aight. You're right. It is fucked up." he bit his lip in thought. "Fine. I'll sing it. For YOU." he grabbed the note and flipped it open to the specific page. "Ahem. The song is called, Smile. And I..." he peered in her eyes. "...wrote it a few days after I met you. I haven't finished it yet, because...I want it to be perfect." she smiled warmly.

"Sing it." he grinned at her.

"Aight. Here it goes." he paused, sighing heavily. "I know it's wrong and I know I got a girl at homeee, but I'm missin' youuuu. I'm so happy when I'm with youuu. What am I to dooo? Seeing you smileeeee. Girl, I loveee when you smileeeee." he temporarily halted. "I never knew what love was 'til I met youuu. You showed me true loveeee and IIIII don't everrr wannaaa hurt any moreeee." he then begin to think of Joy and all the pain she put him through. "Um..." he bit his lip in thought. "That's all I have." he closed the book and sat it back on the lamp dresser. Beyonce gazed at him, flashing him an awkward look.

"What's wrong?" he shook his head.

"It's nothing." he laid back, covering himself with the blanket.

"Something IS wrong. I saw that paper. You weren't finished." he rolled over, facing his back to her. "You wanna talk about it? Hmm." she laid beside him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Come on. Tell me." she ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp soothingly.

"It's really nothing. I just...I started to think of Joy and...the things we've been through." he scratched his chin in irritation. "We've been through a lot of shit during the past years and I'm just really happy that it's actually over." he rolled over on his back. "After we broke up, she stopped bothering me until you came around. Now she wants to interfere with our relationship. It's like, she doesn't wanna see me happy and I don't understand. I don't understand why she's so selfish and mean." he kept his eyes on the ceiling. "I've been nothing but good to her when we were together, but she had to mess things up. I...really wanted it to work out between us. But hey, shit happens." she looked away as thoughts wandered her mine.

"You still love her?" he licked his lips, thinking hard about his answer.

"There IS some feelings for her...in my heart. Not strong feelings, but...feelings that still makes me care for her. She's the mother of my daughter, and...it'll always be that way. But, she doesn't have a second chance. I've given her more than one chance and that's where I screwed up at. I should've left her the MOMENT I caught her kissing that dude." her eyebrows raised up questionably.

"She cheated on you?"

"Yeah. More than once, but she doesn't know that I know. I thought maybe she would have changed, but she didn't. And that's when I realized that I needed to MAKE some changes. SO, I called our wedding off, which led to a break up." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips.

"Poor baby. She wasn't good for you. You deserved better. And I can't BELIEVE she had the guts to embarrass us in front of our family and friends today. She better not show up at the house startin' something, because I'm not gonna be nice anymore. She's gonna bring the other side of me out. I would've whooped her ass a long time ago, but I was only respecting your wishes. You didn't want us fighting so..."

"I still don't want ya'll fighting." he interrupted. "You think I want you getting hurt? And Joy..." he shook his head pathetically. "She's crazy. You don't need to be wasting your time on her." he assured. "Any way, off this subject. She's not who I married. I married you and...I'm gonna spend as much time with you on this vacation." he stepped out of bed, ambling towards the radio on the other side of the room. "I'm in the mood for some music."

All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you

"Allll my lifeeee." Beyonce song as she watched him slip a CD in the CD player. She happened to look away, gazing at a candle sitting on her lamp dresser. "Hmm..." she reached out, grasping the item in her hand. "Baby, look what I found." she held up the candle. After slipping in the CD, he headed back towards the bed.

"Oh...a candle. I should have a lighter in my duffle bag." he went through his duffle bag located by the door, instantly finding his lighter. "Aight, what kind is this?" he climbed in bed, accepting the candle from her.

"I think it's one of those scented candles. It smells like vanilla or something." he inhaled the candle's aroma.

"Yeah. I think that's it." he carefully lit the tip of the string attached to the candle and sat it on his lamp dresser by the bed. "This will definitely start the mood." he turned off his lamp. "Hit that for me." he referred to her lamp.

"Oh, yeah." she reached out, turning off her lamp.

"Mmm, now..." he reached out, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Come closer." she slid closer to him while peering in his dark blue eyes.

"So..." she could feel her hormones rising, knowing he had something on his mind because she was thinking the same thing.

"So..." he replied with a smirk plastered on his face. "What do you...wanna do now?"

"I dunno. What do YOU wanna do?" he chuckled softly.

"I dunno." she giggled softly, knowing he KNEW what he wanted to do. He just loved for her to guess.

"Well then, I guess I'll go with my senses and...do what I THINK you would wanna do." he licked his lips, returning a seductive look. "And..." she sized him up and down. "...I think you wanna fuck the shit outta me."

"You THINK or you know?"

"I know." she leaned in, locking lips with his. His hand trailed up underneath her gown, instantly tugging her underwear down. "Mmm." she moaned, quickly sneaking her hand in his boxers, grabbing a hold to him. A deep groan escaped his lips as she stroked him firmly between her fingers.

"Mmm." he quickly reversed positions, wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh godddd!!!" she shrieked as he slammed his length deep within her. "Ohhh, mmm."

"You okay?" he asked in concern. She quickly nodded.

"Yes. I'm just...a little sore from earlier." he moved at a steady pace, enjoying the sensation of her gripping him securely. The feeling was incredible. It actually felt like she was going to go insane.

He pumped her nonstop, hearing her cry with every thrust. "Fuck." he groaned, shutting his eyes as he concentrated on the task at hand.

"Godddd...feels so gooddd." she moaned uncontrollably.

"Feels good?"

"Yes." she moaned. "Don't stop. I want you to cum in me." he lifted her legs, placing both over his shoulders. This allowing him to plunge deeper into her. "Oh my god." she gripped his shoulders in pain. "Ohhh god." he paused, burying himself deep within her. "You love big dicks?"

"Yes! I LOVE big dicks." he met lips with hers, sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth. "Mmm." she moaned, grazing his with hers.

"We're gonna be so fucking tired in the morning. And you're gonna be sleep walking around the island." he joked.

"Haha. No I'm not." he moved back into her. "That's IF I can walk straight." he broke out laughing.

"Now that was a good one."

Surprise! by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Two weeks later (July 19th, 2007)

Justin had just went on his two month tour, leaving Beyonce all by herself in the mansion. She laid in bed, sleeping noiselessly when suddenly, her stomach began to bubble. "Mmm." she moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed. It FELT like she had to defecate. "Shit." she hopped out of bed, quickly entering the bathroom and leaning over the toilet stool, releasing her fluids. "Mmm." she shut her eyes, trying hard to ignore the throbbing sensation in her head. "Damn." she was startled by a ringing sound.

She stood up, picking up the nearest phone located by the bed. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, sweetie." a familiar voice responded.

"Oh..." she took a seat on the bed. "Hey. How are you?" she could hear him laughing on the other end.

"Um, I'm good. Just...getting annoyed by Lou." he referred to his bodyguard. "Hahaha. Any way, what about you? How are you doing?" she cleared the lump in her throat.

"I dunno. Fine, I guess." there was a slight pause before he replied.

"What do you mean you don't know? You sound tired. Did you get any sleep?" she was startled by laughter. "You dirty muthafucka. Damn!" her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"Wh..."

"I apologize. Lou just...never mind. You wouldn't wanna know. Any way, back to you." he cleared his throat. "I miss you so much. And I know it's only been a day, but it feels like forever. Oh shut up! Not you." he made clear. "This asshole keeps bothering me." she chuckled softly.

"It seems to me like you're having fun. Where are you?" she could feel her stomach bubbling once again.

"We're on our way to a hotel. I really wished you could've..."

"Excuse me. I'll be right back." she dropped the phone to the bed, quickly rushing in the bathroom to vomit again. After doing what she had to do, she picked up the phone and placed it beside her ear. "Sorry." she apologized.

"What are you doing over there?" she laid back, resting her head against the pillow.

"Nothing. I just woke up. Um..." she all of a sudden begin to feel sick. "I don't feel too good." he sat back in his seat, listening to what she had to say. "I just puked. TWICE! I dunno what's wrong with me."

"Hmm. Maybe you caught a flu or something. It could be something you ate. Hey, um...did your period come on? Remember you were telling me that your period was late or something like that?"

"Yeah. I'm still waiting for it to come on." she scratched her irritant scalp. "I'm so tired. I feel so lazy. Ahaha." she heard a beep, indicating that someone was on the other line. "Hey, could you hold on for a minute? Someone's on the other end."

"Aight." she pressed the flash button.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Justin in?" a woman replied.

"No. Would you like to leave a message?"

"Who is this?"

"Who is THIS? You're the one who called here. Just like I said, Justin isn't here. But I could take a message for him if that's what you wanna do." there was a slight pause.

"Tell him to call Joy." with that, she had heard a click.

"Joy?" no one responded. "Whatever." she flicked it back over to the other line. "Baby?"

"Yep." he answered. "Who was on the phone?"

"Your ex-girlfriend. She wanted to speak to you. I don't know what for." she sat up, resting her back against the head board. "She's really starting to be annoying. She's always bothering you like...she has NOTHING better else to do. Didn't you say she was some kind of model or something?"

"Yeah. For CoverGirl."

"CoverGirl? And I never heard of her? She must be one of those...local models or something. Besides that, she needs to leave you alone." she stepped out of bed. "Listen, I'm gonna go so I can...straighten up. I have a few things that I have to do before the day is over with."

"Okay. Um, I guess I'll see you...well talk to you soon." he paused, missing her deeply. "I love you."

"I love you." she bit her lip interestingly. "I guess I'll let you go." she didn't want to hang up the phone, but she knew it would've been impossible to get things done while talking on the phone. "Bye."

"Bye." he turned his cell off. "Damn." he sat back, staring into space. Why did his life have to be like this? He never wanted to leave her, but he knew what he had to do in order to keep his job.
____________

3:45 p.m.

Beyonce pulled up in front of the mansion and parked her car in the garage. "All right, I already spoke to Justin and he said it was okay for you guys to come over." she spoke to Kelly and Michelle. "BUT, you are forbidden to step FOOT in his studio, okay? Now if ya'll can't follow by those simple rules, then you're gonna have to gets the steppin." she stepped out of the car and unlocked the garage door that led inside the house.

The two followed her inside and down the dimmed hall that led to the spacious living room. "What rooms are we..."

"Kelly, you can take the first door to your left, and you take the second one. Enjoy. And please clean up behind ya' nasty selves." she joked.

"Oh shut up." Kelly joked. "I'll see you later." she entered her room, shutting the door behind her.

"Now...to find out." she quickly poured the contents from out of her bag, gazing at the pregnancy test as she could feel herself getting nervous. She took a deep breath and entered the bathroom with the item.

Justin and the crew had finally made it to their hotel suite. He checked in and made his way down the hall towards his suite with Lou. "You goin' partying tonight?" Lou asked.

"Um, nah. I think I'm just gonna chill for a bit before the concert tomorrow. I need to call my wife to make sure she's okay. I feel kinda bad for leaving her in that big ass house by herself." he helped him sit his luggage in the room. "Thanks, man. I'll see you in the morning."

"All right. Later." he entered the room, shutting the door afterwards.

"Where's my cell?" he went through his duffle bag for the specific device. Beyonce sat on the toilet stool as she waited for the results. Her watch beeped, indicating it was time.

"Okay." she shut her eyes, taking a deep breath before gazing at the results. Her eyes focused in on two red lines. One in both result windows. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. A ringing sound startled her a bit. She exited the bathroom and approached the phone sitting by the bed.

Justin sat on the bed with his cell phone to his ear as he waited on someone to respond. "Hello?" the familiar voice answered.

"Hey!" he spoke excitedly. "We finally made it to the hotel." she forced a smile on her face.

"Really? Wow! That's...that's great." his smile slowly faded when he noticed the hurt in her voice. He then knew that something wasn't right.

"You okay? You don't...sound too good." she sighed heavily.

"No. I'm not okay." she bit her lip, hesitant to continue. "I uhhh, the good thing is that I do KNOW now why I was puking and why my period hasn't come on." he held a confused look.

"What was it?" she inhaled sharply.

"I'm uh...I think I'm pregnant." his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You're what? You're pregnant?" he sat up, feeling himself get more excited.

"Yeah. I'm pregnant. I just found out a few seconds ago." he jumped up.

"Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about." he spoke excitedly.

"What? So you're happy about this? I mean, you're not upset or anything?"

"No. Why should I be? I PLANNED on getting you pregnant. I want you to have my baby." he sat back down. "Damn." he smiled massively. "I can't wait to tell my mom. Boy..." he sighed. "You know what this means, right?"

"What?" she asked curiously.

"We have to set up a room for him." a smirk slowly formed across her lips. "And we gotta go shopping for some baby toys and..."

"Wait a minute. Hold it right there." she interrupted him. "Him? What makes you THINK it's gonna be a boy?"

"Oh, well that's easy. I already have a girl, now all I need is a boy to complete the recipe." he joked. She broke out laughing.

"You wish. It's gonna be a girl. Trust me."

"Well we'll just have to see about that." he kicked his shoes off, quickly removing his jeans. "I have to piss." he entered the bathroom, immediately coming face to face with an unfamiliar face. "Fuck!" he gazed at the woman who stood in his tub fully naked.

"Hello, Justin."

"Baby, let me call you back. Don't go anywhere." he spoke, never taking his eyes off the woman.

"Okay. Talk to you later." he turned off his phone.

"Who the hell are you?" she stepped out of the tub, and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her drenched figure.

"Jewel. A fan of yours. BIG fan." she spoke, eying his boxers.

"Stay right there." he backed away as she took a few steps towards him. "I said stay right there. Don't move." he quickly threw back on his jeans. "I'm calling security. I dunno how the hell you got in here, but...this is gonna end right now." he picked up the phone, dialing a two digit number.

"That won't be necessary." she grabbed the phone out of his hand and sat it back on the receiver. "I'll escort myself out." she removed her towel. His eyes quickly scanned her naked figure.

"Um..." he looked away. She slipped on her panties and bra.

"You're really cute in real life. You look slimmer in person though." he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Could you please hurry it up? I was gonna use the restroom." she threw back on her dress, never peeling her eyes off him.

"Here's my number." she handed him a card. "If you ever decide that you're in the mood to have some fun, call me."

"No thank you." he didn't bother moving. Instead, he kept his distance from her, not sure what she was capable of doing. She shrugged her shoulders and sat the card on the dresser.

"I'll leave it any way. Just in case you change your mind."

"I won't." he spoke, watching as the woman pulled the door open and stepped out of the room.

"Bye." she waved, closing the door behind her. He rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe this." he mumbled.

The tour by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

The next day (July 20th, 2007)

Justin ambled towards the front lobby desk with his luggage in his hands. He stood in front of the desk, ringing the bell to get the clerk's attention. "Yes?" the clerk lifted her head to gaze at him. "Oh, it's Mister Timberlake!" he smiled warmly. "How was your stay?"

"Fine." he handed her the key. "Oh and by any chance, is there a manager in? I need to speak with one."

"Sure." he looked away, gazing at Lou who ambled his way.

"Hey." he greeted. "I thought I told you to wait for me?" he shook his head.

"I just...really need to speak with a manager."

"Hello." he gazed in on an older guy approaching him. "Hi. I'm Mister Mixter. What can I do for you?"

"Yes um, I need to talk to you about an incident that happened last night. While I was gonna use the bathroom, I found this...woman in my shower. I dunno how she got in, but...I'm hoping maybe you could explain to me how that happened." he peered in his eyes, waiting for a response.

"Well...the only thing I could think of..." he trailed off, gazing in on the wall of keys. "Maybe she snuck the key."

"How could she have KNOWN that I was gonna be in THAT room? Someone had to tell her. Someone who works here. I just wanna get this straightened out before I leave here today, because things could've been worse. She could've had a gun or something. Who knows what she was capable of doing! You can't trust anybody nowadays."

"Ahem. Well..." he paused.

"Oh and could we hurry this up? I have a concert in an hour."
_____________

Kelly, Michelle and Beyonce wandered around in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. "Please don't tell me you took the salt again." Kelly spoke, snatching the salt from Beyonce.

"Relax! Grouchy ass." she scrambled up some eggs in the frying pan. "I wonder what Justin's doing."

"Oh lord. We've heard this already." Kelly spoke, annoyed.

"Yeah, well you're gonna continue hearing it until he's back HERE in my arms." Michelle giggled softly. "Now where's that damn salt?" she grabbed the bottle of salt. "You do NOT wanna mess with me. Not while I'm hungry." she warned.

"Yeah, and horny." Michelle blurted out. They all broke out laughing.

"And you're supposed to be the Christian one." Beyonce mumbled.

Justin stepped on the tour bus and sat his things on the sofa. "Jerk." he mumbled, taking a seat by the window. "I can't believe what some people would do for a buck." his cell phone went off. He pulled out the device and turned it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby." a familiar voice responded. "What are you doing?"

"Um, nothing. I'm on my way to the um...the building where the concert is going to be."

"Cool." he sat back, nibbling on his bottom lip. "Um, I Just thought I should call and see how you were doing." she paused to get a response from him, but he didn't reply. "So..."

"Sorry. I uhhhh, I'm just not having a good day. I will never come to this hotel again." she held a confused look.

"Why? What happened?" she asked curiously. He exhaled heavily.

"It's nothing. I don't wanna bore you with my problems." she chuckled softly.

"I don't mind. And besides, I have nothing better to do. I finally got away from my nosy sisters, so..."

"Your sisters are there? Oh yeah. I forgot you were tellin' me they were going over there. Well..." he bit his lip in thought. "Promise me you won't flip out when I tell you this."

"I promise. Now...what is it?" he sat up in his seat.

"Aight. Yesterday when I made it to my hotel...this woman...NAKED woman was in my shower." she gasped. "I don't know HOW she got in there. And THEN she had the nerve to give me her phone number like I was gonna be STUPID enough to call her."

"Oh my god."

"Yep. So any way, just a few minutes ago I spoke to the manager of the hotel and he had NOTHING to say. He couldn't even explain to me HOW it happened. I KNOW that lady had to have a key or something to get into my room. That's why I will never come here again. Never. Even if it was the last place on earth." he over exaggerated.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Poor baby." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "You okay now?"

"Yeah. I'm aight." he cleared his throat. "Any way, what are you doing over there? You know I...I miss you deeply." he spoke softly. She laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

"I miss you too. I can't wait 'til you get back." he fiddled with his key chain in boredom. "You sure you're okay? You're really quiet for some...apparent reason." he released a soft sigh.

"I'm okay. I just...feel empty without you. I really wish you could've came." he licked his lips. "When do you go see the doctor?"

"Next week. My abdomen is hurting a little. I read that if it does that...it means that it's stretching for the baby." she spoke, reading out of the magazine. "You should see how a month old baby looks in the belly. Looks like an alien. Hahaha."

"I'm sure it does."

"It's the size of a grain of sand two weeks into pregnancy. And um...ew. Is this how the vagina is supposed to look when you're pushing the baby out? Oh my god. Baby, you should see this. It's so nasty." she closed the magazine. "I'm getting kinda scared now."

"Ahaha. You're worrying about the wrong thing. I'm sure in the end it'll all be worth it." he paused. "You should see how the vagina looks when I put my dick in it." she shook her head pathetically. "Your inner folds go in and out. Like it's sucking the hell outta my dick. Hahaha!!" he joked. She broke out laughing.

"I can't believe you just said that. You're so nasty."

"Don't act like you don't like when I talk dirty to you."

"Well I do. I think your voice sounds really sexy when you talk that way." she flirted.

"You do?" he bit his lip interestingly.

"Mmm hmm." she rolled over on her stomach. "You know what I feel like doing right now? I feel like sucking your big...long, hard...dick. I wanna lick it like a blow pop." those words completely turned him on.

"Oh really? Hmm." he looked around, making sure no one was in sight. "You know what I wanna do to you? I wanna stick my fat dick in your vagina. I wanna fuck you until I can't fuck anymore." she giggled softly. "And then afterwards, I wanna suck your fat pussy and just make love to ya'."

"Whew." she fanned herself. "It's gettin' hot in here. Haha."

"Ahaha." he laughed at her behavior. "Can I ask you something? What color panties are you wearing?"

"Your favorite pair. The silk...see through ones."

"Ooh. I can imagine how sexy it looks on you."

"Justin?" he quickly looked up, gazing at Lou. "What are you doing?" he asked, flashing him an odd look.

"Excuse me. Can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation with my wife? Be gone." he looked away, shaking his head pathetically. "Sorry about that. That was my nosy body guard. The one I was tellin' you about."

Later that night (7:01 p.m.)

Justin sat on a stool in front of a HUGE audience as he played his guitar. "Wonderful audience out there tonight." he spoke in the microphone. "Who know the words to Take it from here?" the audience erupted in cheers. "Hahaha. I'm sure everyone out there knows. Well, I'm gonna bring a woman up here on stage so I can sing to her." he stood to his feet. "Who's gonna be that lucky woman?" he scrutinized the first three rows, looking for someone less psyched then the others. He then focused in on a brunette woman sitting in the second row smiling at him. "You...in the pretty pink." he signaled his body guard to help her on stage. "Hello, beautiful." she ambled towards him.

"Hi." she spoke excitedly. He grasped her hand, pulling out a stool for her. "Oh my god." she waved out in the audience. "This is unbelievable." he chuckled softly.

"What's your name?" the audience continued screaming. There were even a few people fainting from being too excited.

"Andrea."

"You don't mind if I sing a song to you, Andrea?" she shook her head.

"You can do whatever you want to me." his eyes lit up.

"Haha. Aight, um..." he cleared his throat as he began to play the guitar. "Oh noooo. I wanna be your lake. Or your bay. And any problems that you have I wanna wash 'em awayyy. I wanna be your skyyyy so blue and highhhh. And every time you think of me I wanna blow your mindddd." she shook her hands out as she felt herself shaking. "I wanna be your air. So sweet and fairrrrrr. So when you feel that you can't breathe ma' I'll be therreeee." he gazed at her. "And I wanna be your answer all the timeeee. When you see how I put your life before miness. With no question. YOU GUYS SING WITH ME!! When all the love feels gone and you can't carry onnnn. Don't worry girl, I'ma take it from hereee. Just as sure as the sun will shine. Every morning every timeee. Don't worry girl, I'ma take it from hereeee."

He sat his guitar down, and extended his hand out to accept hers. She grasped his hand, allowing him to help her up. "Give me one reason why we should not be leavinggg. This world is so decievingg. The time is nowww. Let's fly away speeding." she peered in her eyes, her smile never fading. "Through the garden of edennn...dance with me." he spoke as the music switched up. "Don't be so quick to walk awayyyy. I wanna rock your body. Please stayyy. Dance with me..."

Three weeks later (August 10th, 2007)

Three weeks into the tour and only five weeks left. Justin found himself missing Beyonce desperately. And she felt the same way. He stood in front of the cashier as she rung up an item for him. "Twenty thousand dollars and ninety-five cents."

"Um..." he handed her a credit card. "Credit, please." his phone vibrated in his jeans. He quickly pulled it out, and turned it on. "Yep?"

"Justin! Finally you answer your phone." he rolled his eyes when he recognized the phone.

"Maybe I was trying to avoid you." he spoke coldly.

"Here you go, sir." the cashier handed him a bag with his gift in it. He smiled warmly.

"Thank you." Lou followed him out of the jewelry store. "So, what do you want? I hope you're calling for Sabrina. I don't need to be wasting my minutes on you. This is a long distance call." he reminded.

"Sorry you feel that way. You never used to care before."

"Well now I do. ONLY with certain people." he held up the jewelry for Lou to see. "How does that look? Looks nice, doesn't it?"

"Who is it for?"

"I bought it for Bee. It's a...diamond bracelet." he closed the lid to the box.

"You just love spending money on her, don't you? I swear, since you've been on this tour...EVERY store you see...you're buying something for Beyonce. You probably spent over TEN million bucks on her. Ahaha."

"Well I love my woman and I'm gonna keep showering her with gifts and love 'til the day I die. She doesn't even have to work. I want her to stay home and take care of our baby. And I'LL bring home the bacon. Ahaha. That's what my mom used to always say. You gotta go out there and work so you can bring home the bacon." he mocked. "It started to get really annoying."

"Beyonce's pregnant?" Joy spoke over the other end.

"Huh? Oh, I completely forgot I was talking to you. I'm gonna have to call you back." she heard a click, indicating that he had hung up.

"Ughhh!!!" she shouted, falling back on her bed.

Me or Her by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

The next day (August 11th, 2007)

Beyonce sat on the sofa watching television while eating out of a bag of popcorn. "Hmm." she took a glimpse at her watch. "Twelve in the afternoon and I'm watching movies and eating popcorn like it's the middle of the night. Damn." she stood up. "I gotta get outta here." she hopped in the Jaguar and headed down the road.

On her way down the semi-crowded street, her cell phone went off. She quickly picked it up and turned it on. Before she could say anything, she heard a voice belt out over the other end. "Oh my...fuck!!! Get that fucking shit away from me!!! Help! Helppp!!!" she made an instant stop, nearly causing an accident.

"Oh my god. Justin?" no one responded. All she could hear was a choking sound. "Justin? Baby..." she began to panic. "Oh my god." she quickly hopped out of the car, searching for a cop. "Somebody, please help. My husband's in trouble!!" she then heard laughter. She froze, focusing more on the voice that continued laughing.

"Oh my god. Ahahahaha! Ahahahaaaaa!!!!" he laughed hysterically. She sat in her car, slamming the door afterwards.

"That was NOT funny." she proceeded down the road. "I can't believe you did that to me. I'm THREE months pregnant. I don't NEED to be panicking and getting stressed out for you."

"I'm so sorry. I had to..." he continued laughing. "I had to. I mean...ahaha. I'm sorry." he cleared his throat.

"Fuck you, Justin. That seriously wasn't funny. Seriously. I was worried. I thought someone mobbed you or something."

"I said I was sorry." he repeated. "Oh! I noticed how you were calling for help like I was in the area. I'm thousands of miles away from you. Who could possibly help me DOWN THERE. Hahaha." she rolled her eyes.

"Just like I said, I was worried. And if you ever do something like that again, I will kick your ass. Literally."

Three hours later (3:14 p.m.)

Justin sat in front of a rectangular table signing autographs. "Hi." he watched as a blond handed him a copy of his album.

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Candi." he lifted his head to peer in his eyes.

"Candy spelled with a Y or I?" she flashed him her name plate that hung on her necklace.

"I." his eyebrows raised interestingly.

"Okay, Candi..." he signed his name and handed it back to her. "I hope you enjoy the concert."

"Thank you." she walked off. He gazed in on an African American woman who stepped up with a t-shirt and album in her hands.

"Hi, Justin." he smiled warmly.

"Hello. What's your name?" he asked, accepting the items from her.

"Tiffany. Spelled with a Y. Hahaha." he chuckled, quickly signing his autography on both items. "Thank you, Justin."

"You welcome. I hope you enjoy the concert." he watched as she walked off. For some reason, she reminded him of Beyonce. The way her body curved, forming her perfectly shaped ass.

"Hi." he looked away, gazing at a brunette. "I can't even tell you how EXCITED I am to actually be standing in front of you!! Haha. Here. All I have is a poster." he accepted it from her. "Oh and could you put TO my number ONE fan?" a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Number one fan? And how are you so sure about that?" he asked, handing her back the signed poster."

"I just know. No one can compare. I even have one of those bobble heads with YOUR face on it. Oh and on my roof there's this BIG sign that says JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S NUMBER ONE FAN! In BIG BOLD lettering." he flashed her an awkward look.

"Hmm. Okay, well...I hope you enjoy the show. Next." he watched as the crazed fan walked off. Lou stood there shaking his head pathetically.

"Creepy, isn't it?"

"You have NO idea." he looked away, gazing at the next person in line. This time, it was a guy with blond hair. "Finally." he spoke, accepting a cap, shirt and album from him. What he didn't know was that this guy was bisexual. "What's your name?"

"Justin. Mister Justin Timberlake." he slowly looked up to gaze at him.

"Excuse me?"

"I changed my name to Justin Addams Timberlake. To match yours." Lou stood there in shock.

"You...changed your name? W...why?" he asked, kind of knowing the answer already.

"I'm a BIG...HUGE fan of yours. I sit in my room just staring at your pictures all day. I even got the same tattoo on my ankle. Oh and I got your name tattooed on my ass. Right here." he inched his shorts down.

"Oh..." he quickly looked away with a disgusted look on his face. "Please, just...don't do that. Please. Um..." he quickly scribbled his name down on the three items he gave him. "Here. Take your stuff. Have a nice day." the guy walked away, hugging the items in his arms. "Oh my god. I don't think I can do this any longer. If another bisexual guy shows up here, I'm leaving. I swear." his cell phone vibrated in his jeans. "How you doin'?" he asked the next person in line.

"I'm good." she handed him a pair of shorts. "Could you sign right here after you're finished with that?" she asked, pointing to her breast.

"Oh..." Lou rubbed both of his hands together with this interesting look on his face.

"Oh yeah." he mumbled.

After he signed his signature on her shorts, he stood up, carefully leaning over the table where she was. "Here?" she inched her top down.

"Right here." he carefully scribbled his signature on her chest area. "Thank you." she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek.

"Have a good one." she walked off with her signed shorts.

"Damn!" Lou blurted out. "You saw that. I bet that turned you on. Especially since you didn't get any in WEEKS. Ahaha." he shook his head pathetically.

"First of all, that didn't turn me on. You have NO idea how many times that happened to me. I'm so used to it. I think I remember signing a girl's ass before." he mentioned.
____________

Around six o'clock that night...

Beyonce stood in front of the stove, making her some macaroni and cheese when the phone went off. She quickly grabbed the cordless sitting on the table and turned it on. "Hello?" she answered, licking the access cheese from off her fork.

"Hey, baby." she rolled her eyes.

"Now you call me?" she stirred her pot of macaroni and cheese.

"I'm sorry. I just got off stage." he removed his clothes and stepped in the tub. "I AM calling you now, though." she stuffed some noodles in her mouth.

"Mmm. Well, I don't feel like talking to you right now. I did THREE hours ago, but not anymore." he rolled his eyes.

"You know, I'm trying to talk to you now. Why can't you just let that go?" he turned on the water. "I told you I was on stage and signing autographs. I couldn't answer my phone." she poured a certain amount of noodles in a bowl and took a seat at the table.

"I called you FIVE times. If you answered your phone, you would've known what was going on down here." he held a confused look. "I even left a message."

"And NOW I'm returning your calls. Damn! Give me a fucking break. I really don't need to be getting stressed out right now. I'm already pissed off I had to leave you for TWO months. I don't like being away from you." she bit her lip interestingly. "Besides that, lately you've been giving me this funny vibe. Like...you're annoyed by me or something. And I don't understand why. I'm not even there to annoy you. Unless me calling you is doing the job." she released a soft sigh.

"No. I just...I'm sorry. I just haven't been feeling too happy lately. Especially since you're not here. And...not only that, your ex keeps showing up here asking for you. I tell her over and over that you're not here, but she keeps showing up. I..." she could feel the tears building up in her system. "I'm getting tired of it. I don't feel to safe here...without you around." she sniffled inaudibly.

"Baby..." he paused, thinking hard about what he wanted to do. "Aight um, you know what? I'm just gonna shorten this tour. I'll be back home by next week, okay?"

"No." she cleared the lump in her throat. "Don't. I'll be fine." she sniffled.

"I can't see you like this. You're pregnant with my baby, and I can't have you walking around scared because of some ex-girlfriend of mine. I'm coming home. After tomorrow's concert, I'm leaving. No questions asked." she wiped underneath her diluted eyes with the tip of her thumb. "I love you. Now just...hang in there. For me, okay?"

"Okay." she spoke faintly.

"Hey, I'm gonna call Joy. She can't be showing up at my house like that. Give me a minute. I'll call you back in a few."

"All right. Bye." she turned the phone off. He dialed a ten digit number, and rested the phone against his ear. Seconds later, someone had answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Joy?"

"Um, yeah. Is this Justin?"

"You damn right it is. What the fuck is wrong with you? I just called Bee and she's telling me that you're showing up asking for me and just acting a fool. You know I'm on tour. So why the hell do you keep going over there?" he spoke angrily.

"..."

"Stop fucking with me. Stop FUCKING with her. She's my wife and I love her. And she's having my baby. Does that mean anything to you? Just...leave us alone. I don't want anything to do with you. And just like I said, if it wasn't for Sabrina, I would've been gone a long time ago. So just...stop. Stop bothering us." he turned his phone off.

Joy sat on her bed in a state of shock. "The nerve of him..." she spoke.

7:32 p.m.

Beyonce laid in bed, sleeping silently. She flinched, feeling a finger trail down her chest. She quickly fluttered her eyes open, instantly gazing in on a woman hovered over her. "Oh my god." she quickly sat, realizing her arms and legs were tied to the bed.

"Hello, Beyonce." Joy stood in front of her with a knife in her hand. "I'm glad to see you finally woke up."

"Shit." she squirmed violently, trying to get loose. "What the fuck..."

"Oh no, baby. It's not gonna work that easy. You see..." she approached her. "You thought you could come in and take Justin away from me. I don't understand bitches like you. With your...fancy clothes and...fake hair..."

"You shouldn't even be talking with all that horse hair in yo' head."

"Is that so?" she slowly trailed the tip of the knife down her tummy. "Then you have the nerve to get pregnant by MY fiancé? You're not having this baby. Watch what I say."

"He's NOT your fiancé."

"Shut up, bitch. I'M the one with the knife." she warned. Beyonce laid there, flashing her a cruel look.

"You so lucky I'm tied up right now." she mumbled.

"What was that? Huh? WHAT WAS THAT, BITCH?!" she swung her hand, slapping her across the face. "Slut. You have a LOT of nerve saying something like that. I should CUT your ass right now. But...not just yet. I want someone to witness it." she turned on Beyonce's cell phone and dialed up a number.

Justin sat at the bar sipping on a vodka, one of his favorite drinks. He then begin to think of Beyonce and the first night they met. It was at a club after she ordered the SAME beverage he did. He smiled thinking about it.

He was awoken out of his thoughts by his phone. "Damn." he picked it up, gazing at the caller ID. "Beyonce?" he turned it on, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?" she quickly pointed the knife towards Beyonce's belly.

"JUSSSTTTINNNNNN!!!!!" he heard someone shriek. He shook his head pathetically.

"Very funny. You think you can scare me?" he spoke with a chuckle.

"Justin, pleasseeee. Help! Joy is trying to..."

"Hello, Justin." his smile slowly faded when he recognized the voice.

"Joy?" his heart skipped a beat. "What are you doing there?" he sat up, hearing Beyonce scream in the background. "What are you doing to her? Lou!" he called for his bodyguard.

"Don't you EVEN call for help. You do and SEE what happens. I'll make sure this bitch doesn't have your baby. And while I'm at it, I'll gut her like a fish." he gulped down.

"What is it?" Lou asked. He shook his head, signaling him to forget it.

"What do you want? I'll give you anything. Just please...don't hurt her. She has nothing to do with this. This is between me and you." he leaned over to Lou. "Call the cops." he whispered. "Go! Now!"

"I want you. Just tell me now that you'll leave her. And I'll let her go."

"Okay." he paused, debating on whether to tell her what she wanted to hear. But he knew what he had to do to keep Beyonce safe. "I'll leave her. We can get back together. Just promise me you won't hurt her. Please."

"All right. You have a deal. If you leave her, I won't touch her." he shut his eyes as he felt the tears building up in his system.

"I'm coming home now. Don't go anywhere." he hung up.

"What do you want me to tell them?"

"Have 'em go to my house. Tell them there's a hostage in there. Just ANYTHING to get them to go there." he stood to his feet. "I have to go home now. Beyonce could be in danger." he quickly made his way out of the club.

to be continued....

Welcome back by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

...continued (August 11th, 2007)

Beyonce sat up, breathing heavily. Her eyes gazed around the dimmed room, realizing it was all a dream. Justin a weird dream. "Shit." she laid back, gazing up at the ceiling. She had just then remembered that Justin agreed to come back home the next week. That thought put a smile on her face, because she missed him so much.

The following week (August 18th, 2007)

Beyonce sat at the table eating out of a bowl of cereal. She had just turned FOUR months and her appetite had changed drastically.

She stood up and departed the kitchen. On her way up the stairs, the phone had went off. "Shit." she grabbed the nearest phone and picked it up from off the receiver. "Hello?"

"Wassup!!!" a voice yelled into the phone.

"Damn. What's your problem?" she asked, making her way up the curved stairs.

"Nothing. Just got in. I had to go do this lil'...half nude shot." her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god. You? YOU...posing nude? You out of all people. You're supposed to be the Christian one." she laughed in response. "You will never see me posing nude. Not for anybody." she over exaggerated. "Any way, I thought you were gonna switch up with another modeling agency."

"I was, but...I changed my mind. This one offered me big bucks to stay. So...I did." she entered the room.

"What are you doing? I'm hungry." she hopped on another subject. "It seems like...nothing's fulfilling my needs whatsoever. I ate bacon, eggs, and grits this morning. Then I ate a pizza and um...some cereal. And I'm still hungry. Ahaha."

"I dunno. Maybe it's because you haven't done it in a while or something."

"Pishh. That doesn't solve everything, Michelle. But..." she bit her lip in thought. "On second thought, it IS kinda true because I remember this one time when I was at home with my boyfriend. You remember Ronny, right?"

"Mmm hmm. The jerk."

"Haha. Yeah. Well, any way..." she cleared her throat. "...we were home alone one day and we decided to go out for lunch, but we ended up doing it before we left. Then as soon as we got to the restaurant, I wasn't hungry anymore."

"See. I told ya'. Sex cures everything."

"Hahaha. Oh shut up."
____________

3:45 p.m.

Justin had finally made it back to California. He then took a limousine back home. When he made it there, there was silence throughout the house. He snuck up the stairs with his bag in his hands. His intentions were surprising Beyonce with the gifts he bought her.

He entered the room, gazing around for a sign of her. His eyes leisurely peered in the bathroom, instantly focusing in on a woman sitting in a tub of bubble bath water. "There she is." he sat the bag down, peering in the bathroom, immediately getting her attention. She sat there with a massive smile on her face. "Hey!" he spoke excitedly.

"My goddd. Haha." she covered her mouth in surprise.

"Look at you." he kneeled down beside the tub. "I missed you." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"I didn't know you were coming so early." he bit his lip interestingly. "God...look at you." she eyed him captivatingly. "You look good. I see...you cut your hair." he smiled warmly.

"Yeah." for some reason, he found it hard to peel his eyes from off her. "Um, yeah. I...I bought you something. Well...more than one thing." he quickly grabbed the bag and took a seat on the stool.

"I told you about buying things."

"Quiet. You were wasting your time tellin' me that, because I'm gonna continue doing it." he poured the contents out of the bag. All the gifts were wrapped up in gift wrapping paper.

"Wow. Is it my birthday or something? Ahaha."

"Every day is a special day for you. This..." he picked up a box with a bow on it. "I got this 'bout a month ago at the Tiffany store. Here." he handed it to her. She accepted the item from him, flashing him a pathetic look.

"You are TOO generous." he watched as she unwrapped the paper. "Hmm. Well I know now that it's some jewelry. Which I don't need. SINCE somebody bought me hundreds and thousands of dollars worth." he chuckled softly. She lifted the lid, gasping in shock.

"Oh my god. Okay, now...this is really nice. This is beautiful." she gazed at the diamond bracelet in awe. "Is it me, or is it hot in here?"

"Probably. I mean, you are sitting in a tub full of warm water." he reminded.

"Oh...ahaha. Yeah."

Moments later... (4:00 p.m.)

Justin climbed on bed beside Beyonce, and covered himself in the sheets. "Mmm." he kissed her on the arm. "I missed you so much." he spoke, wrapping his arm around her.

"I was just telling Michelle how hungry I was. I um, I ate bacon, eggs and grits this morning. Then for lunch, I had pizza. And minutes before you walked in, I ate cereal. Now I'm STILL hungry."

"Haha." he rubbed her tummy soothingly. "Felt any movement yet? My ma told me that she didn't start feeling me kick until she was about four months."

"Yeah. I feel movement. Not much though, but...it's like a fluttering..." he sat there in amaze. "Like a butterfly. Haha."

"Sounds cool." she watched him place a kiss on her bare tummy. "How's the little baby? Hmm?" he spoke to the baby. She shook her head pathetically.

"The baby can't HEAR you now. It hasn't even developed that sense yet."

"I know. It's always best to start early. Ain't that right, little one?" she chuckled softly. "Any way..." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes. "How have you been? I know you developed...a big appetite."

"Yeah. Tired and...lazy." she rested her head against the soft pillow. "Desperately missin' you." he leaned in, locking lips with hers.

"I missed you too." she placed her hand on his cheek, kissing him intimately. "Mmm." he climbed on top of her, never parting lips. That moment, her heart begin to pound erratically. She had a good feeling something was going to go down. Something she'd been dreaming about since the day he left.

The phone interrupted them. "Don't answer it." he kissed her neck sweetly. She shut her eyes, moaning in satisfaction. The phone continued ringing, then finally the answering machine picked up. "Finally."

"This'll solve everything." he reached out, unhooking the phone cord. "Better?" she nodded, flashing him a look of lust. He took a moment to discard his shorts, then met lips with hers once more.

"Mmm." she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed this." she rolled over on her stomach.

"So did I." he kissed her back tenderly. She moaned softly as she felt him inching his way into her.

"Ohhhh." he slid in and out of her with steady strokes.

He groaned deeply. "Mmm, you feel so good." she moaned uncontrollably, missing his touch deeply.

The next morning - August 19th, 2007

I'm not sure what I see
Cupid don't fuck with me
Are you tellin' me this is a sign
She's lookin' in my eyes
Now I see no other guys
Are you tellin' me this is a sign

"Don't think about it. Boy leave her aloneee." Beyonce song. "You ain't no G." she danced her way towards the toaster. "Hmm hmmmmm hmm hmmm. I'm not sureeee what I seee."

"Cupid don't fuck with me." another voice joined her. She looked over her shoulder to gaze at Justin who entered the kitchen wearing a robe.

"Morning, baby."

"Morning." he replied, looking through the refrigerator for something to drink. "It's freezing in here. Did you turn the AC up?" she shook her head.

"Nope. Left it how it was yesterday." after toasting her bread, she spread a layer of butter on it. "I made breakfast. Hungry?"

"Damn skippy." he took a seat at the bar. "I haven't eaten a decent meal sense I've been on that tour."

"You wouldn't believe what type of dream I had the other night. It was about your ex." she sat a plate of food in front of him. "She...came to the house. Well, I was sleeping and I woke up to see her here." she sat some toast aside. "Any way..." he chewed on his bacon. "She had a knife." he quickly looked up to gaze at her.

"A knife? Haha."

"What?" she took a seat beside him. "I'm serious. I mean, that dream felt SO real. I swear I wasn't dreaming. But any way, I think it's trying to tell me something. You know...like maybe...she and I are gonna get into something." she shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno." he took a bite out of his toast.

"She's only jealous, you know that right?" she gazed at him. "She's upset because I moved on. And it wasn't like I did it right away. We've been broken up for a year before I got with you." he finished off his last bacon. "Mmm. Damn this is good. You made extras?" she nodded.

"Yeah." she continued gazing at him. "So...how was the tour?"

"A nightmare." she broke out laughing. "You wouldn't believe a man tried hitting on me." she gasped. "He even CHANGED his name to Justin Timberlake. Oh and he said that he put my name on his ass. He even tried to SHOW ME."

"Oh my god."

"Haha. Yeah." he cleared his throat. "At least I know I'm a gay icon as well." she shook her head in amaze.

"Damn! You're attracting men too? Haha." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Unfortunately." the doorbell went off.

"I'll get it." she stood up, exiting the kitchen and approaching the front door. She unbarred the door and pulled it open. To her surprise, Joy stood there with Sabrina. "Joy? Uh..." she gazed at Sabrina. "Hey, Sabrina." the little five year old stood there with an upset look on her face.

"Hi, Bianca." she embraced her in a hug.

"Sabrina? Is that daddy's little girl?"

"Daddy!!!!!" she ran full speed towards him. "Daddy!!" he embraced her in a warm hug.

"Hey, beautiful."

"I missed you." he chuckled softly.

"I missed you too." he pecked her on the cheek.

"Finally moved in?" Beyonce looked away, locking eyes with Joy's.

"Um, yeah. BEEN moved in." she rubbed in. Joy brushed pass her, approaching the two who stood by the sofa in the living room.

"I brought her over so you could watch her. I have a few things to take care of." he stood up, peering in her eyes.

"That's cool. I was hoping you did." she stood there with her hands on her hips and an unpleasant look on her face. "Got a problem? I don't understand why you're lookin' at me like that."

"Oh you should know why." he rolled his eyes.

"Sabrina, why don't you go upstairs? Your mother and I need to talk."

"Okay." she released him, quickly making her way up the stairs.

"In private, please." he gazed at Beyonce, debating on whether to let her stay or not.

"No. Um, whatever you have to say to me...my wife is entitled to hear." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay, fine. I was trying to do this on a more...adult level, but since you wanna do it this way then...fine. HAVE it your way." he stood there, waiting patiently for her to finish her statement. "I want you to make love to me." Beyonce stood there in shock.

"Excuse me?" she spoke in surprise.

"I think you should leave. Now." he grasped her arm, pulling her towards the door.

"No!" she yanked her arm away. "Not until you give me what I came here for." he flashed her an hilarious look.

"Not in a million years." Beyonce forced herself to keep sane. She knew if she said something, things were going to get out of hand.

"All right, um..." she chewed on her inner lip. "I think I'm gonna go upstairs and...meditate." she made her way up the stairs.

"Thank you. Any way..."

"I have nothing to say to you." he brushed pass her, instantly feeling a hand grab his arm. "Let go of me." he demanded.

"Don't act like this, baby. I..."

"Now wait a second." he interrupted. "You show up at MY house disrespecting ME and my WIFE...then tell me not to ACT like this? Who the hell do you think you are? Get out now. And don't let me have to repeat myself." she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"She doesn't deserve you." she spoke rickety due to the tears taking over her. "I do. You should be home with ME and Sabrina. Not the other way around."

"You blew it. WHEN will you EVER REALIZE THAT?!" She jumped, being startled by his loud voice. "Get out...of my house." he spoke with tears in his eyes. "Now. I don't...I don't ever wanna see you again." he knew that was impossible due to Sabrina. "You've broken my heart more than once and...I won't let you do it again." she cried faintly.

"I love you." she moved in closer to him. "Please just..."

"Fine. I guess we have to do this the hard way. I'm calling the police." it hurt him to do it, but he knew it was the ONLY way to get her to leave. She watched as he picked up the phone and turned it on. He dialed a three digit number, placing the phone beside his ear.

"All right." she spoke hoarsely, gradually ambling towards the door. "You sure you want me to walk out this door? 'Cause if I do...you probably won't ever see me again." he turned the phone off, sitting it back on the charger.

"Just go." she exited the house, closing the door behind her. Why all of a sudden, he was feeling this ache in his heart as if he was heart broken? Was it a hint that he still had some feelings for her?

He took a seat on the sofa as the tears slowly blinded him. Why did his life have to be like this? He regretted ever meeting Joy and getting with her. She brought nothing but drama in his life. And he thought it would've been over after he left her, but it wasn't. She was still showing up, hurting him and making him feel bad as if it was all his fault.

"Hey." he looked up, gazing at Beyonce. "You okay?" she asked, taking a seat beside him.

"Um..." he cleared the lump in his throat. "I dunno. I mean...I don't understand why she does this." he wiped the tears from his eyes. "No matter how wrong she is...I just can't get myself to hate her. Especially after what she put me through." he sniffled. "I'm such a...pussy."

"No you're not. You're a very sweet guy. You're so kind hearted...you let people run all over you." he chuckled softly. "Sorry to say it, but yeah...you do. You just have to put your foot down when it comes to her. If you don't, she'll continue doing what she do." he nodded.

"You're right. I'm too nice. Especially to the people I love." she pecked him on the cheek.

"It'll be okay." he gawked to the side to stare at her. "Come here." he leaned in, meeting lips with hers. "Mmm."

"I just wanna love ya', babyyy." he song. She broke out laughing. "Yeahhh, yeahh, yeahhhh. Hahaha."

"Mmm." she laid on her back, pulling him on top of her. "Stop. Ahaha." he squeezed her butt cheek. "Really. Sabrina might barge in on us."

"Yeah...you're right." he moved from off her. "Let's go to the room." he pulled her up from off the sofa. "Come on." he whispered.

"Haha. Relax. I'm not goin' anywhere." she assured, following him up the stairs.

"I know. I just...don't wanna loose my...my feeling. Haha." he led her in the room, quickly backing her up allowing her to fall back on the bed.

"Take me nowwww." he laughed faintly.

"No problem." he hovered over her, leisurely locking lips with hers.

'Bout to be a girl fight! by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: The bold, italic lettering means past tense.

Later that day - August 19th, 2007

"I don't understand WHY I have to pick her up. I mean, Sabrina's not a problem. It's Joy." Beyonce spoke over her cell phone while driving down the street. "She might try something. And I'm telling you Justin, IF I have to defend myself, then I will. I refuse to sit there and let her do whatever the hell she wants." she spoke angrily. "No. That's not what I'm saying. Just...listen for a minute, okay? IF she tries ANYTHING with me, I will DEFEND myself. D-E-F-E-N-D." she spelled out. "Defend."

When Beyonce made it to Joy's house, she stepped up on her porch and rung the doorbell. "I hate putting her through shit like this." Justin spoke in the sound box. "Any way, where did we leave off?"

The door flew open revealing a woman. Beyonce forced a smile on her face. "Hey, um...is Sabrina ready?"

"Uhhh..." she gazed around for a sign of Justin. "Where's Justin? I thought he was picking her up."

"Well...he asked if I could do it since he had to be at the studio." she stood there, eying her in envy. "Look, I have somewhere to be also. So if you don't want me to take her then..."

"No. Um, that's fine. We need to talk any way. You know...girl talk." she raised her eyebrows in questioning.

"Hmm."

"Come in." she stood aside, allowing her to enter the house.

"Oh boy. Something's gonna go down." she mumbled, slowly turning to face her. "What do you wanna talk about?" Joy walked pass her and took a seat on the sofa in the living room.

"You know, harmless things. Like Justin for instance." she kept her distance, standing next to the door.

"What about Justin?" she asked, taking a glimpse at her watch. "Where's Sabrina? I really should be..."

"Have a seat." she offered.

"No thanks. I'm fine where I'm at." Joy smiled in return.

"Well, ahem." she cleared her throat. "Any way...how's everything with you and Justin? Has he been...treating you okay?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"Justin's a very sweet guy. And um, I hate the way you treat him. You've been cruel to him, and I don't understand why." she lowered her eyes at her.

"You don't? Okay, let me guess." she stood up, slowly approaching her. "He's been lying to you about me, hasn't he? You know, telling you that I was mean to him and...that I cheated on him when it was the other way around." she held her head down, refusing to believe anything she said.

"I think maybe I should go."

"No. Don't go. Stay. We need to finish this." Beyonce stood there with her hands on her hips. "I seriously wanna know why you're with him. Is it because he's rich and famous? Or is it the way he performs in bed." she returned an offensive look. "I always thought he was much more sexier in bed. Ha! And boy...he has a penis the size of an elephant trunk." she over exaggerated. Those words were beginning to piss her off. "He is just too..."

"I see what Justin meant when he said you're selfish." she interrupted. "How could you talk this way about him? You sound like you never loved him. And five years...what the hell was the relationship based on? Sex and money?" she paused, burning a hole into her. "Was is it with you? You think this world is MADE for you? You think you could just treat anybody ANY type of way and just get away with it? What is your problem? I seriously wanna know why you keep bothering him. Is it because of me? You're jealous because he found someone more classy and less ghetto than you are?" her eyes lit up in shock.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry. Am I speaking in Espanol?" Joy flashed her an unbelievable look. "And please don't look at me like that. I'm not Justin. I'll whoop your ass in a second." she threatened.

"Oh..." she nodded. "Okay, if that's what you believe." she forced herself to keep calm, because she knew how she was. She wanted to knock some sense into her.

"Whatever. Could you go get Sabrina so I can leave? I don't have time for this." she stood there not budging. "Haha. Okay, I um..." she licked her lips. "I promised Justin that I wouldn't touch you, but...I think I might have to break that." she begin removing her earrings. "I'm getting sick and tired of you eying me like you have a damn problem. I ain't scared of you. I'll fuck your ass up." the other side of her begin to show.

"Bianca!!!!!" she quickly looked away, gazing at Sabrina who ran towards her. "Hi, Bianca!!!!" she embraced her in a hug.

"Hey, Sabrina. How are you?" she forced a smile on her face.

"I coming with you?!!!" she nodded.

"Ye..."

"Actually...we have plans." Joy interrupted. "So, you'll have to say bye to Beyonce." she lowered her eyes at her, flashing her a nasty look.

"All right. I'm gone." she pulled out her cell phone as she departed the house. "This is crazy." she dialed a seven digit number.

Justin sat in front of the track board going over a song with his producer when his phone went off. "No no no noooo." he song. "Excuse me." he pulled out his phone and turned it on. "Hello?"

"I give up." a voice responded.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I give up. I can't do this anymore. That ex-girlfriend of yours has pushed my buttons too far and if I ever see her again, I will beat her ass. I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back any longer. She's tried me too many times, and I refuse to let her do it again. Sabrina is still at her house. I tried picking her up but she wouldn't go for it. So I left. You deal with her, 'cause I ain't doin' it anymore." with that, he had heard a click.

"Hello?" no one replied. "Damn." he turned the phone off. "Um...I think I have to cut this short. Same time tomorrow?" he stood to his feet.

"Yeah. See you then." he grabbed his things and exited the studio. As soon as he hopped in the car, he drove off, heading towards his next destination.

He pressed talk on his phone, quickly dialing in seven digits. "Hello?" someone answered.

"What happened now?" he asked, making a stop at the red light.

"Justin? Oh hey. It's about time you called. That...wife of yours showed up here CLAIMING that YOU sent her here to pick up Sabrina. I mean, you actually THINK I'm gonna let HER take Sabrina? Haha. She..."

"What is wrong with you? First off, I DID send her over there to get her because I was gonna be recording all day." he made clear. "What is wrong with you? Why are you persistently doing things like this?"

"Well...I..." his phone beeped.

"Just forget it. I'm coming over there now." he clicked over on the other line. "Yep?"

"Still recording?" the familiar voice spoke in his ear.

"Um, no. I decided to leave. I'm gonna go pick up Sabrina now because I PROMISED that she could come over tonight." he explained.

"Look, I'm sorry for saying what I said. I AM fed up with her nonsense, but..." she paused, gathering up all of her thoughts. "I hope I did right by leaving. I mean, I just felt this funny vibe from her. Like we were going to fight or something."

"Oh no. You did excellent. I'm GLAD you decided to leave before that happened." she kept silent. "Any way, I was gonna order out tonight, so don't cook anything. And um, try staying out of Joy's way. I really hate to see you two fighting."

"So do I. But if she keeps it up, there..."

"Don't." he interrupted. "Just let me handle it, okay?" he proceeded down the road. "Well listen, let me go. I'll...talk to you when I get there." there was a pause before she replied.

"All right." before he could say bye, she had hung up. This was a sign that she was upset. Upset with HIM or JOY. Or maybe even both.

Finally, he had made it to Joy's house and stepped out of the car. He stepped up on the porch and rung the doorbell. Seconds later, the door flew open and Joy peered out. "Hey." she spoke with a huge smile. He didn't return the favor. Instead, he brushed pass her, inviting himself in.

"You wanna tell me why you didn't let Beyonce take Sabrina?" he asked, turning to face her. "And I hope you have a pretty damn good excuse for making me COME all the way over here when I could've still been at the studio." she just loved when he talked that way to her. For some reason, it aroused her.

"I dunno. Maybe I was trying to get you to come here yourself, because..." she approached him. "...I missed you and...wanted to see you again." he held his head down, forcing his emotions in. This was the reason why she and him didn't work.

"You're immature. You play too many games." she eyed him down teasingly. "Just go get Sabrina so I can leave."

"Well aren't you forgetting something?" she moved in closer to him.

"Don't fuck with me today. I'm in no mood." he spoke angrily. "Should I go get her? Since you're having a hard time doing it."

"No. I'll go get her. After you give me a kiss." she reached out to touch his face but he jerked away. "Aw come on, Juju. I know you miss fucking me." he then started having flashbacks of the night after he proposed to her. The hot, steamy night.

Justin sat on the foot of the bed thinking hard about his decision. Him and Joy had just gotten out of a fight and he was still deciding on whether to leave. He hated when she behaved like a child. It just ticked him off. "Aight." he sighed heavily. "I'm leaving. And when I do...don't call me expecting me to come back 'cause I won't. I'm tired of your childish and ungrateful behavior. Nothing satisfies you."

"That's not true." she kneeled down in front of him. "I'm sorry. I know I've been a bitch lately, but that's only because I love you."

"Ha!" he laughed pathetically. "You act like a bitch because you love me? That is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard." she laughed faintly.

"I know. I was hoping it was a way to get in your pants. Ahaha." he peered in her eyes, leisurely leaning in to kiss her. "Mmm." she rested both hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss by entering her tongue in his mouth. He quickly pulled her on top of him and reversed positions. He knew she wanted it from the way her body responded when he touched her.

He broke out of the trance, slowly locking eyes with hers. "You okay?" she asked curiously.

"No. I'm not okay. I wanna know why we ever got together. You never loved me and...I'm just starting to realize that. How stupid could I have been?" she flashed him a baffled look.

"What are you talk..."

"Don't act like you're clueless. You know damn well what I'm talking about. Sabrina!!!!!!" he called. "I gotta get outta here before I go insane. Sabrina!!!" he called once more.

"Wait. Maybe we can...work this out or something. And I did love you. I always have." he shook his head, not believing a word she said.

"Bullshit." he looked up, watching as Sabrina ran down the stairs with a bag in her hands. "Hey, baby girl."

"Hi, daddy." she ran towards the front door. He followed her outside and towards the car.

"Justin!" she called.

"Good bye, Joy." she watched as they hopped in the car and drove off. "What you go there?" he asked, gazing at a pink box Sabrina held.

"Seashells. Look at this one, daddy." she held up one that had blue and pink streaks. "I got dis yestoday."

"Wow. It's beautiful." he looked away, putting his focus back on the road. He then begin to have flashbacks again of that hot night.

Joy arched her back in pleasure. The way he tasted her drove her insane. She could've sworn her eyes had rolled to the back of her head. "Jusstinnnn." she moaned softly. "Mmm oh god."

He looked away, coming back to his senses. He was still upset for the mere fact that she never loved him. All he was worth for was sex. And why couldn't he have seen that before?

He pulled up in front of a bank and parked his car. "Stay here, okay. I'm going to go withdraw some money."

"Can I come? Peese, daddy. I wanna help you." he chuckled softly.

"Aight." she quickly hopped out of the car, and held his hand as they both ambled towards the ATM. "Here." he handed her his credit card. "I want you to slide it in the slot for me." he picked her up, carefully sitting her on top of the counter. "Right in there." he pointed.

"Like dis?" she slid the card in the machine.

"Yeah. Now pull it out." she quickly pulled the card out, excited as can be.

"Again?" he shook his head.

"No. Okay, put in thirty sixty-five. Three...zero...six...and five." after dialing in the four digit number she clapped her hands.

"Yay!!!"

"Ahaha. Yayyy!!" she handed him the card. "Thanks." he slid it back in his wallet. "Press the debit word. This one." he pointed. He watched as she punched in "debit." "Good. Now the "withdrawal" word." she followed his finger, pressing in the specific word. "You're doing excellent. Haha." she continued clapping her hands. "Listen carefully, okay? I want you to withdraw two-hundred bucks for me. You think you can do that?" she nodded.

"Dis." she pressed the "two" button.

"Yep. Then press zero twice, BUT slow." she did what was told. "Press "zero" TWO more times, and then we're done." she slowly pressed in the digital numbers. "Yay!!!" she clapped her hands once more.

"Yay daddy. I did it!"

"Yes. You did it." he pressed the "okay" button, waiting patiently for his cash. "What do you wanna eat tonight? I was thinking...lobsters and shrimp. Mmmm, salted with butter and garlic. Mmm."

"Mmm." she mocked. "I want lobster." he collected his change, quickly counting it.

"You wanna count this for me? Make sure it's all there." he handed her the money. "Take your time." he stood there, watching as she fiddled through the TEN twenty dollar bills.

"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten." she counted. "Daddy, dis is only ten dollars." he broke out laughing.

"Really? Dangit! Well, I guess we'll just have to go have a little TALK with the manager, huh?" she followed him out on the parking lot. "We'll come back later."

"Dey (they) cheat you, daddy?" she sat in on the passengers side, buckling in her seat belt.

"Yep. But they won't get away. Believe me." he pulled out of the lot, quickly heading back out on the road.
____________

Beyonce sat in front of the computer in the game room, checking her email. She squinted her eyes, scrutinizing the name in the "FROM" area carefully. "Who the hell is Daniel?" she whispered.

"Hey." a voice spoke into her ear.

"Huh?" she quickly minimized her screen.

"What are you doing?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Justin.

"Um, nothing. Just...checking my email." he kissed her on the cheek, and took a seat beside her. "I'm finished. So, if you need to do something on the computer, you..."

"No. I just...came to keep you company." she looked away, still thinking about the letter she had just read. She wasn't for sure if she should've told him about it, or left it alone.

"I ummm...this isn't right." she turned in her seat, facing him. "I want you to see this." she maximized the screen. "Come here." he slid his chair closer to her. "I got this email from some guy named Daniel, and...the thing is...I don't know a Daniel." he quickly read the sentences.

"Meet me tonight?" he read. "Who the fuck..." he gazed at the email, immediately recognizing it. "Oh my god." he sat back with this surprised look on his face. "I can't believe this." he stood up, unclipping his cell phone from off his jeans and turning it on.

"What is it?" she asked, watching as he dialed up a number.

"Hello? Joy?" she sat there with a confused look on her face. "What is wrong with you? Why are you sending my wife fake emails?" she gasped. "No. She just got these email from a "DANIEL" but it has your email here." he went over the sentence again. "Haha. This is getting ridiculous." he hung up on her.

"She sent this email?"

"Yeah. I dunno what she was thinking when she did."

"It all makes sense now. She was trying to make it look like I was cheating on you so YOU could divorce me or something." she stood up in her seat. "I'm getting fed up with this. I'm going to go end this right now." she exited the room, quickly making her way down the hall towards the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he followed her down the stairs and towards the front door.

"I'm gonna go straighten this out with her. I'm sick and tired..."

"No." he gripped her waist, turning her to face him. "What did I say? I don't want you fighting her. And besides, you're pregnant."

"I know that. And no one said I was going to fight her. I'm just going over there to talk to her. If things escalate then we'll just have to take things to the next level. Now aren't we?" she yanked the door open.

"Bee..." he released a soft sigh. "If you go over there...you're gonna make things worse."

"No!" she pointed to him. "Things have already gotten worse. And if I don't do anything about it, she will continue doing it. You think I want her showing up acting STUPID when I have my baby?  You must be outta your mind." he rested his hands on his hips.

"Aight. Fine. But I'm coming. I'm gonna go get Sabrina."

"I don't care. I'll meet you there." she sat in her car and conveyed it to life, quickly pulling out of the drive way, and speeding down the road.

Girl Fight! by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Moments Later - August 19th, 2007

Beyonce stood on the porch, watching as the door flew open. Joy peered out, gazing at her in skeptic. She stood there, controlling herself because she wanted to hit her desperately. "Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now."

Joy trailed her eyes down her figure, searching for a weapon or anything of that sort. "Hmm." she crossed her arms over her chest. "And what makes you think that won't end up the other way around?"

Beyonce could feel her eyes watering up with solution. Not because she was sad, but because she was upset and whenever she'd get TOO upset, she would end up crying. "I actually care about Justin. I...love him and he has been the ONLY man I've ever loved. He treats me like someone, you know? Somebody. And now, when I finally find the perfect guy, some bitch has to come around...and try and screw it up for me." she cleared the lump in her throat. "And you know what? I refuse to give him up for someone like you. Not after busting MY ASS...trying to find him. So..." she wiped the tears from her eyes. "What do you wanna do about this? How do you wanna solve this? We can either settle this like TWO adults, or we can get all GHETTO and fight for it." she paused. "I always told myself that I would NEVER fight for a man. But Justin isn't any ole' guy. He's my husband and I love him. So, you have to fight me for him. And you better make sure you do a damn good job, 'cause if I'm still breathing after this...I'm coming after your ass."

"Aren't you pregnant?"

"That's none of your business. I don't understand HOW Sabrina could be your daughter. She's NOTHING like you. NOTHING! Why are you constantly bothering someone who doesn't want ANYTHING to do with you? It makes you look stupid and desperate."

"Stupid and desperate?" she stepped out on the porch. "Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE I LOVE him, and THAT'S why I act this way?" she rolled her eyes.

"You don't love him. As far as I'm concerned, you probably know NOTHING about love. You were just in it for the money and...let me see...sex."

"And you're not? Don't act like you're not in it for sex. He's great in bed. And I can't help but say it, but it's true." she rolled her eyes.

"I would appreciate it if you'd stop talking about my husband like that. He has more to offer than sex, okay?" she spoke with attitude.

"Yeah. Money, ahaha." she chewed on her inner lip in anger. If she said ONE more nasty thing to her, hell would've broken lose. "Let's face it. That's all he's good for and will ever be." before she could blink, she felt a fist fly across her face.

"Bitch!" she spat out. "You fucking...slut!" she shouted while continually bashing her head in the wall.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?" she broke out from the trance. "Kick my ass? Or maybe...sue me. What?" she was tired of daydreaming about kicking her ass. She wanted to bring all of it to reality and end the charade immediately.

"Bee?" a voice called behind her. She kept her eyes on her, inhaling and exhaling, a technique she uses when she's trying to keep sane.

"Just give me the word." she spoke, burning a hole into her.

"What?" Justin stepped up on the porch where the two remained. "What word?"

"Just tell me it's okay to beat her ass. Please." a tear escaped her eye, slowly rolling down her cheek.

"No. You KNOW it's not okay." he gripped her waist. "Come on. Let's just go back home." he pecked her on the cheek. "Okay?"

"No!" Joy spoke up. "You're not going back with her." he flashed her a surprised look. "Just like you said, we'll have to fight for him because I WON'T let you take him from me."

"Shut up, Joy." he spat out. "Come on, Bee. This is nonsense. We need to..."

"No." she broke from his embrace. "She's wants to fight, so...we'll fight."

"No. I told you I don't want you fighting."

"This isn't what you want, Justin. What about what I..." she pointed to herself. "...want? This is the only way I'll EARN my respect from her. Because she somehow believes that you two are...still together." she removed her earrings. "Here." she handed them to Justin.

"Wh..." he flashed her an unbelievable look. "You're not serious, are you? I mean..."

"You better get this bitch." Joy demanded. "You don't know me. I'll..." Beyonce lounged for her, instantly grabbing a hold to her hair. "Justin!" she shouted.

"Bee..." he grabbed a hold to her. "Stop. Let go of her!" he forcefully yanked her hands away from her. "Stop it!"

"Bitch..." she attempted to swing on her once more but he held her back.

"I told you not to fight her. You promised me." he spoke disappointedly.

"Yeah well, she shouldn't be tryin' me like that. Damn slut." she spoke coldly.

"Go wait for me in the car. Please."

"No. I'll be fine where I'm at."

"Please." he pleaded. She thought hard, debating on whether to stay or not. Then again, she didn't want to loose his trust.

"All right. Fine." she turned, making her way towards the vehicle.

"You and me...we need to talk." he grabbed her arm, pulling her inside the house. He pushed her against the wall, heat wafting out of his ears. Words couldn't explain how pissed off he was. "What the FUCK is wrong with you?" he shouted. "I swear to GOD if you weren't my baby's mother..." he paused, trying hard not to explode.

"I love you." she cried.

"For the love of God, would you STOP saying that because you don't! You DON'T love me. You never had and you never will. But, I loved you. I loved you so much...I actually kept it to myself when I caught you kissing that other guy. MULTIPLE TIMES!" her eyebrows raised up in questioning.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "You thought I didn't know. Well sorry to bust your little bubble, but I've known for a long time now. And I'm just now realizing how STUPID I was to actually keep something like that to myself. I thought you would confess someday but...you never did. And THAT'S why we're not together as of today. You screwed it up, baby girl. YOU did this to us." he walked pass her, ambling towards the front door.

"Justin, please..." she grabbed him, holding him back. "Don't leave me. Please."

"Get the hell off me." he yanked his arm away. "Come near us again and I will press charges. You have NO permission to come to my house. I'll pick up Sabrina from now on and I'll drop her off." he turned to face her, revealing the tears in his eyes. "If you don't...abide by those rules...I'll have to put a restraining order on you." he paused, feeling completely hurt. "I'd hate to do it, but...you give me no other choice." he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Bye." he departed the house, shutting the door behind him.

"Fine. PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME!" he turned, watching as Joy approached him. "But that WON'T stop me from talking to you over the phone." she looked away, gazing at Beyonce who sat in the car. "She doesn't deserve you. She can't make you FEEL the way that I do." she quickly leaned in, locking lips with his.

"What the..." he broke away, shrugging her off him. "Stay the hell away from me, you crazy bitch." he backed away from him.

"So now I'm a bitch? You weren't saying that when I was fucking you the other night." he shook his head pathetically. "It was more like, bad girl."

Beyonce rushed towards her. "No." he held her back. "Get back in the car."

"Let go of me. I'm kickin' her ass before I leave here WITH or WITHOUT your approval." she squirmed in his arms, trying to break from his grip.

"I said get back in the car. Now. Stop making this worse than it need to be." he led her towards the car. "Come on. We're almost there." he pulled the door open for her, helping her in the car. She looked away, watching as Joy ran towards them with a bat in her hands.

"Justin, behind you!!!" he quickly turned, nearly being hit with the wooden bat.

"Crazy bitch!" Beyonce shrieked while stepping out of the car. He snatched the bat away from her, allowing her to loose her balance and fall straight to the pavement. "Asshole." Beyonce spoke, swinging her leg back and kicking her in the stomach.

Joy let out a loud moan, scrunching up in pain. "What the hell did I just say?" he pulled her towards the car. "Get in! And stay your ass in the car. I'm fucking tired of this." she sat in, watching as he closed the door. "Fuck." he kneeled down beside Joy. "I'm sorry."

"Fuck you." she blurted out, still feeling the pain in her stomach. "Just go."

"Let me help you up." he offered, grasping her hand and helping her to her feet.

"Shit." she hunched over, puking all over the pavement. He stood there, feeling completely bad for what happened.

"I'm so sorry about this." she kneeled down, still hunched over as her stomach continued hurting her.

"Just go. I'll be fine." she sniffled, crying inaudibly. He knew deep down that she was asking for this, but he still couldn't get himself to hate her for doing what she did. She was just a very controlling woman. Everything had to go her way.

"I'll call you." he backed away, keeping his gaze on her. "Again, I'm really sorry about this." he hopped in the car, slowly pulling out of the drive way. It was a good thing Sabrina was sleep, because he didn't want her seeing any of it.

During the drive home, they spoke no word. He was too pissed to talk and so was she.

When they made it home, he parked the car in the second garage and stepped out, carefully carrying Sabrina inside the house. Beyonce followed him inside and went her separate way. The only thing she could think about now was stuffing her face with food. So, she peered in the refrigerator, searching for something to cook.
____________

Ten minutes later

Justin entered the kitchen, gazing at Beyonce who stood over the counter chopping bell peppers and onions. "I thought I told you not to cook." he spoke, grabbing a can of soda from out of the fridge and leaning against the counter, slowly gulping it down.

"Well I'm hungry. I couldn't wait for you any longer." she paused, tossing the peppers in a frying pan. "Did you forget I'm pregnant?" he gazed in on her, watching her closely.

"I'm sorry." he sat the can down and stood behind her. "I don't recall you being concerned about the baby earlier when you tried kicking Joy's ass. Now, all of a sudden you are? Ha." he laughed pathetically, slowly making his way out of the kitchen.

"Excuse me?" she turned to face him. "And what EXACTLY is THAT supposed to mean?"

"It means you gave a FUCK about OUR baby." he turned her direction. "How could you try to fight her while you're pregnant with MY child? I never expected that you would do something like this. You behaved NO different than her." he paused, peering deeply in her eyes. "You could've gotten hurt. The baby could've gotten hurt. JOY couldn't gotten hurt. Do you even care?" her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I understand you were "DEFENDING" yourself, but I don't remember seeing her HIT you. You made the first move and that's something I NEVER thought you would do."

"You don't understand..."

"Understand what? That Joy is a selfish bitch? Yeah. I UNDERSTAND that. But that doesn't give you a right to lay a hand on her. She's my ex. Someone I still love. And I wouldn't want her getting hurt. I wouldn't want YOU getting hurt." she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. "Don't ever do something like that again. Please." he bit his lip in thought. "I'm gonna go order something to eat." she watched as he departed the kitchen.

Around nine o'clock that night...

Beyonce sat in a tub full of bubble bath water as thoughts wandered her mind. She kept replaying what happened earlier and how much it affected Justin. What was she thinking? She knew she shouldn't have did that especially since she was pregnant. At the time, she couldn't think right. All she thought about was whooping her ass.

She tilted her head back, shutting her eyes. There was nothing better than relaxing in a nice tub full of warm water after being put through all that drama.

A knock startled her. She quickly looked up, gazing at the door. "Come in!" the door crept open and a familiar guy peered in.

"Hey." he stepped in the room, closing the door behind him. "You okay in here?" he took a seat on the stool. "You've been in here for thirty minutes now." she looked away, keeping her eyes on the ceiling.

"I just...I'm thinking about a few things." he kept his eyes on her, scrutinizing her carefully. He knew something was bothering her and he had a clue what it was.

"Everything is gonna be okay." he kneeled down beside her. "You hear me?" she closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of his hand brushing against her cheek. "You know I love you." she sat up, tightening the clip in her hair. "You don't look too happy."

"It's not that. It's just...I don't know if you love me more than you love her. Or the other way around."

"No. You got it right the first time." he licked his lips. "I just don't wanna see you get hurt. That's all. I wouldn't know what to do if that happened." he ran his fingers through her hair. "I live for you now. You, Sabrina and the baby." she looked away, peering in his eyes. "What do you want me to do to prove that to you? Anything. You name it." a smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Okay um..." she cleared her throat. "I want you to...get in the tub with me." his eyebrows lifted up questionably. "Now." she wrapped her arms around him, forcefully pulling him in the tub.

"Haha." she met lips with his, entering her tongue in his mouth. "Mmm." she quickly helped him discard his wet clothes. They met lips once again, kissing intimately. He rolled over on his back, placing her on top of him. She guided his entry, releasing a soft moan.

"Mmm." a soft cry escaped her lips. "I love you." she moaned, moving on top of him.

"I love you." he met lips with hers, sucking sweetly on her bottom lip.

Meanwhile (9:47 p.m.)

Beyonce climbed in bed, covering herself with the blanket. "Good night. I'm goin' to bed." she spoke, shutting her eyes.

"Oh no you're not." he exited the bathroom while removing his towel. "Who said I was finished with you?" she broke out laughing.

"I'm tired." she whined. He hovered over her, locking lips with hers. "Mmm." she roamed her hands down his back, gripping a hold to his butt. "Ahaha. You have a cute ass. Haha." she reversed positions, never parting lips. "Ohhh..." she whimpered between his lips. He gripped her waist, pulling her down on him. "Oh!" she bit her lip, forcing the moans in.

"We keep this up, and we're gonna have more than one baby. Haha."

"Mmm." they met lips.

Love by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

4 weeks later - September 19th, 2007

Five months pregnant and already growing out of her clothes. Beyonce sat on a chair, trying on a pair of low heels. She gazed at the heel in dissatisfaction. Not because she didn't like it, but because of the way her foot looked in it. "Kelly?" she called, looking up to gaze at her sister who was checking out a pair of heels.

"What's up?" she approached her.

"How does these look? I know I said that I liked them, but...don't you think my feet are getting too big. They look like they're swelling up." she whined. "I'm gonna look like big foot before this pregnancy is over with."

"Awww, ahaha. You're worrying about the wrong thing, girl." she took a seat beside her. "You think Justin will loose interest in you because you gained a few pounds?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I dunno. I'm just not used to this size." she removed the heel. "He's always tellin' me not to worry, because...it'll all be worth it in the end. AND...he got his boy. I wanted a girl, but...I guess it doesn't matter. As long as he's healthy."

"Yep." she agreed. "Where the hell is Michelle? I hope she's not trying out more shoes. That girl doesn't know WHEN to stop."

"Hahaha. Yeah. You know she has to get more heels for church. Hahaha." she teased.

"Mmm hmm. The main one talking sexual."

"I'm finished!" Michelle spoke excitedly while approaching them. "I just got two." she held up two boxes.

"Great. We can leave now." Beyonce tossed her heel in the box and stood up, ambling towards the check-out lane. "I am hungry. Damn, what shall I cook tonight? I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while. It's been nothing but wining and dining for the past few weeks." she sat her items on the counter.

"Hello." the cashier greeted. "Just this?" he asked, peering in her eyes.

"Yeah." she pulled out a credit card and her identification card. After he rung up her items, he begin packing them up in bags. "I'm gonna use credit." she handed him both cards.

"Thank you." he smiled, never peeling his eyes off her. "How come you look so familiar?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. Why should I?" she played dumb. He shrugged his shoulders.

"You just look like..." he froze, immediately realizing where he knew her from. "You're Justin Timberlake's wife. Yeah. That's who you are!" he spoke excitedly.

"I...don't know what you're talking about. Can I have my card back?" she grabbed her items, quickly making her way towards the exit. "I'll meet you guys in the limo."

"Limo? As in limousine?! I knew it! Hey, could I have your autograph?" she exited the store and rushed towards the awaiting limousine parked out in the parking lot.

"Beyonce!!!! Misses Timberlake?" she looked over her shoulder, watching as three people ran after her with pens and pads in their hands.

"Oh my god." the driver opened the door for her, allowing her to sit in. "Thanks." he closed the door and hopped in on the drivers side. "Shit." she pulled out her phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Hello?" someone answered.

"Justin?! Hey uhhh..." she was startled by a loud thump. Her eyes instantly focused on people who were surrounding the limousine, knocking on the windows and screaming like wild animals. "Oh nooo. Kelly..."

"Bee, what's wrong?"

"Baby, all right." she paused, trying to calm down. "I'm in some trouble. These um...your fans...they're trying to mob me. I mean..."

"What?"

"We went to the store and this cashier guy recognized me. He attracted attention and now these fans of yours are at the limo asking for autographs. What am I gonna do?"

"Damn. Well didn't you take Lou with you? Get him to..."

"That's the thing. I...I didn't call him." she stammered nervously.

"Oh, so you're tellin' me you guys are out there by yourselves? What the hell is wrong with you? You can't be doing shit like that. You're married to me now. Those fans could care less if you were hurt. All they want is a chance to get close to me and they will go through ANYBODY who knows me." she chewed on her fingernail nervously. "Um...all I can say is...leave."

"But I can't. Kelly and Michelle are in there. I left before the fans could catch up to me. They were still in the check-out line when it happened."

"Damn. This is unbelievable. Ummm, who are you there with? The driver?"

"Yeah. Should I leave and come back for them? Oh! Maybe I could drive around the building or something...you know. And by the time I make it back, Kelly them should be ready. What do you think?"

"I dunno. It doesn't hurt to give it a try. I'll stay on the line while you do that."

"Okay."
_____________

4:24 p.m. (Live interview)

Justin stood backstage, preparing for the interview in six minutes. The hair stylist stood in front of him, tending to his hair. "How does it look so far?" he asked.

"It's coming out pretty well." he gazed at her as she finished up on his hair.

"You've been doing this for a while now. They pay well?" she nodded.

"Yeah. I love doing hair for celebrities like you." he chuckled softly.

"Like me?"

"You're up, Mister Timberlake." he looked away, gazing at the stage director.

"Aight." he grabbed his water bottle, following the guy towards the stage area.

"Good luck!" a voice called behind him. He looked back, gazing at Jessie, the hair stylist.

"Thanks." she smiled warmly, watching as he stepped up on stage. He ambled towards the host who sat in a chair in front of the audience.  He could hear people whistling and calling his name. "Good evening." he greeted, shaking the host's hand.

"Evening, Mister Timberlake." he sat beside him, gazing out in the audience. "I'll let you know ahead of schedule what questions you're gonna be asked. They basically wanna know about your love life, Beyonce...um you're expecting a baby, right?" he nodded.

"A boy."

"That's wonderful. Now you can have someone to play football with. Haha."

"We're on air in five...four...three...two..."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Carlos, your host for this evening. Today we have a special guest. We interviewed him when his solo album just hit stores AND when he had JUST announced his separation from the world's biggest boy band group. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Justin Timberlake." the crowd exploded.

"Hey." he spoke, waving at the audience. "Wonderful audience today. Very...energetic."

"Oh yeah. They're always like that when some BIG pop star enters the building." he teased. "Any way, how are you doing this evening?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"Excellent."

"How's everyone out there doing?" they continued screaming. "Ahaha. I take that as a good sign. I was...coming from this restaurant when I saw this little girl wearing this Nsync shirt. She had to be probably...five or six. And um, she had this ice cream that she had dropped. So she wasn't too happy about that. Any way, she started crying and all. So I went up to her and asked what was wrong. And she explained that she dropped her ice cream. So, I gave her some money to go get another one. After giving her the money, I asked her...if she knew the people that were on her shirt. Haha, and she was like, yeah. They're Nstink!" everyone laughed at his comment. "So, I'm standing there repeating it to myself. After that, she decided to leave to go get another ice cream. Now I'm guessing she had NO clue that I was one of those faces on that shirt, because it was an old picture when I died my hair blond. Ugh." he gestured a vomit sign. "Don't know why I did."

"Well you were young. But we learn from our mistakes."

"Yeah. I definitely learned."

"Well, sorry to inform you that I have a few questions for you today." he held a few index cards in his hands. First one out of ten. Who was your first love interest and how long did it last."

"Um..." he bit his lip in thought. "It's been so long ago. I uh, I fell for this girl when I was about fourteen. It wasn't anything like love, because I knew nothing about it at the time. My FIRST, real love...I'd have to say Britney. And that lasted almost five years."

"Okay. Second one out of ten. Do you regret ever falling in love with Britney? Being that she broke your heart and all."

"Umm, not exactly because...it helped me to be stronger. So now, if it ever was to happen again...I'd be more prepared and won't feel like it's the end of the world. Ahaha."

"Cool. Okay um, third question. This one is much more personal so it's all up to you whether you wanna answer it or not. How would you describe love? When you make love, is it something more than just sex?" he chewed on his inner lip, debating on whether to go into details.

"Aight um, love. Love is a very powerful word. You have to be...careful when you use it. You shouldn't tell anybody that you love them when you don't. And that's something I've realized some men do. I'm not gonna say all, but some. And the same for women. They will tell you ANYTHING just to get in bed with you. Even if they have to say that they're in love. They would. Making love..." he paused. "Making love feels wonderful. It's hard to describe. It's just the best thing you could ever experience. And it's even more beautiful when you're in love with that person. I have to say that it IS more than sex to me. I'm the type of guy who doesn't rush into getting this and that woman in bed. I have to KNOW you and trust you."

"Hmm. Very well put. So that's with all your women?"

"Most definitely. So sorry to disappoint you." he referred to the women in the audience. "I don't deal with one night stands. And besides, you wouldn't know if that person had a disease or something. So why would you wanna put yourself in that position?"

"I couldn't agree more."

After the interview, he signed autographs then headed back home which was an hour away. As soon as he got home, Beyonce was in the bedroom removing her heels. "Hey." he greeted, sitting his keys on the dresser.

"Hey, baby. Had fun?" he pecked her on the cheek.

"I guess." he begin discarding his clothes one by one. "You scared me earlier when you were...at the store." he kneeled in front of her, helping her with the other heel.

"Thank you." she scooted up further on the bed. "I guess I wasn't thinking." he laid her feet on his lap, massaging them one by one. "Mmm." she moaned in satisfaction. "That feels good. My feet were killin' me in those heels."

"I thought I told you to buy some more? Isn't that what you were doing today?" she nodded.

"Yeah, but I never put 'em on." he slid his hands under her skirt, slowly tugging down her panty hose.

"Let's take a bath." she followed him in the bathroom.

Moments later (6:11 p.m.)

"I feel like a fat...pig. I can't stop eating. My feet are swelling up. My face...godddd." she whined.

"Stop that. I told you stop talking that way about yourself." he grasped her hands, pulling her towards him. "You still look beautiful. No matter what."

"Not if I gained a hundred pounds." he broke out laughing.

"Okay. That'll be a different story. But you won't get that big. The least you'll gain is probably thirty to forty pounds. And ALL of that won't go to you. Some will go to the baby...your breasts..." she rolled her eyes.

"Mmm hmm."

"What? I think that'll be even better. I love big breasts. NOT huge ones but...you know. Breasts that I could kiss and play with." she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Well I love big dicks. NOT huge ones. I don't wanna end up going to the hospital or something. Ahaha."

"How big?" he spoke softly softly. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. Um, something two inches bigger than yours. Or maybe even eighteen inches BUT not bigger than that. Just like I said, I don't wanna end up in the hospital. Why?" she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "Yours is perfect. It could probably even put me in the hospital if you use it the wrong way. Ahaha." he laughed along with her.

"Very funny. I'm only fourteen..."

"I know how big you are. I love your size. It's perfect." he pecked her on the lips. "Mmm." she grazed his tongue with hers. "I would ask you to make love to me, but...this pudge might be in the way." she referred to her belly.

"You kiddin' me? That's not big. You're making it seem like you're nine months or something. And besides, I can work my way around that." he trailed his eyes down her figure.

"Justin..." she blushed. "Stop eye balling me like that."

"Haha. Eye ballin'? What about staring or looking. We people still use that word nowadays." he met lips with hers once again. "Mmm. Let's take this to the room." he picked her up, carrying her out of the bathroom and towards the bed.

"Justin..." he carefully placed her on the bed, immediately locking lips with hers. "Mmm. Baby..." he kissed her neck sweetly. "We're wetting the blankets. Isn't this real silk?"

"Yeah." he became one with her. She moaned, quickly grabbing a hold to the sheets.

"Ohhh Justin..." he kissed her intimately as he continued his task.

"This is what you get for being so irresistible." she hit him playfully.

"Shut up." she moaned.

Meanwhile...

After changing the sheets, Beyonce laid in bed, covering herself with the blanket. Justin entered the room with a bowl of ice cream in his hands. "I got somethin' for you." he climbed in bed, sitting the bowl on her lap. "Dig in."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can't be feeding all these sweets to the baby. It'll only rotten his teeth before they have a chance to grow AND it'll make me even fatter."

"First of all, you're not fat and secondly, ice cream is good for the baby. It has MILK in it and MILK is good. It makes your bones stronger. Now eat some and don't let me have to repeat myself." he spoke in a playful tone.

"All right. Fine." he scooped up a serving, stuffing it in her mouth.

"Good, aye?" she rolled her eyes.

"What do you think?" she licked the access ice cream from off the spoon.

"You sure do know how to use that tongue well." her eyes lit up. "But, I can use mine better." she watched as he stuffed some ice cream in his mouth, licking the spoon clean afterwards. "Mmm, delicious."

"Why are you such a tease? I hate you for that." he laughed faintly.

"I disagree with you, because one thing...I'm not a tease." he sat the half eaten bowl aside. "I always finish what I started." he gripped her waist, pulling her closer. "I'll even prove it to you." his hand trailed up under her gown, instantly tugging her underwear down.

"What are you doing? You better not."

"Or what?" he parted her legs, placing them both over his shoulders. "Don't act like you don't want it." she fell back against the bed, moaning softly. He kissed her area sweetly, only teasing her.

"Mmm, I thought you said you weren't a tease?"

"I'm not." she gasped faintly as he sucked forcibly on her, sending her over the edge. "You better watch what you say. I'll have you begging me to stop."

"Ohhhh..." she bit her lip in pleasure. "Never."

Just me and my boyfriend by Black Coffee
HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

Two weeks later - October 3rd, 2007 (2007 Video Music Awards)

The lights dimmed as music began to play throughout the huge building. "Got time but I don't mind." a familiar voice song. "Just wanna rock you, girl." Justin danced his way up on the stage while singing to the music.

"Daddy!!!!" Sabrina shouted. "Daddy!!" she attempted to hop off Beyonce's lap, but she held her back.

"No. You can't go up there yet."

"Don't be so quick to walk awayyy. I wanna rock your body. Please stayyyy." she watched as he danced up on one of the back-up dancers.

"Bee?" a voice whispered beside her.

"Yeah?" she answered, never peeling her eyes off the stage area. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in surprise. "Isn't that Justin's ex? Well one of 'em." she referred to Britney Spears who sat three rows in front of them.

"Um, yeah. They dated a while back before he got with Joy." Lynn, his mother answered.

"Hmm." she bit her lip interestingly.

Senorita, I feel for you
You deal with things
That you don't have to
He doesn't love ya'
I can tell by his charm
But you can feel this real love
If you just lay in my...

"Armsss. Armsss. Arm, arm, armsss." Beyonce song. "Sabrina and I listen to this song like almost every night before we go to bed. She can't sleep without it. Haha."

Moments later (8:34 p.m.)

After Justin finished performing, he took his seat by his family. "That was great, baby." she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek.

"I wanna go on stage." Sabrina whined. "Peesee, daddy. Can I go up there?" she pointed to the stage area. "I wanna sing. I wanna dance."

"You will. Just be patient, okay?" he assured.

A lady walked out on stage towards the stand area with an envelope in her hands. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." the crowd exploded.

"I love that dress." Beyonce spoke, eying the outfit Janet Jackson wore. "Look like it cost a grip." he reached out, resting his hand on hers.

"Are you hinting that you want something like that?" she flashed him an innocent look.

"Wh...no. I'm not. And besides, if I wanted something like that...I'll come out and ask. And you know what? You'll buy it for me OR get it custom made without ANY exceptions." he flashed her a surprised look.

"Oh I will? Without any exceptions, I see."

"Shhh. I wanna hear who won an award."

"The award for best pop album of the year goes out to..." she slipped the sheet of paper out of the envelope, quickly scanning the name. "...Justin Timberlake for Justified!!!!" the crowd exploded.

"Wow." he arose from his seat. "You comin'?" he held his hand out for Beyonce. She sat there with a surprised look on her face. "It's okay." her and Sabrina both stood up and followed him towards the stage area.

"Oh my god. I'm so nervous." she whispered.

"Don't be." he held both of their hands, leading them up on stage and towards the stand. "Just relax." he accepted the award from Janet, hugging her afterwards. "Wow. That's...basically all I can say. Wow." he repeated. "I never thought I would win an award for best pop album of the year." Beyonce stood beside him with Sabrina. "Um, well first I would like to thank the man upstairs. I wanna thank him for blessing me with talent to entertain others, because this wouldn't be possible without him. I wanna thank everyone who collaborated on the album. The label, the artists, the producers. EVERYONE! I wanna thank my mom for always supporting me. I especially wanna thank the fans for voting. This wouldn't be possible without ya'll too. And um..." he looked away, locking eyes with Beyonce's. "...my fiancé. I just wanna say that I love you and...hope that we make it through the challenges ahead. You're what I live for. You and Sabrina." she tried hard not to shed a tear in his presence, but it was a little difficult not to. He would always say the right words to make her cry.

"I love you too." she pecked him on the lips. He chuckled, gazing back out in the audience.

"Once again, thank you! God bless!" he turned, walking off stage.
____________

After the show, everyone began exiting the building and heading back wherever they came from. Justin, Beyonce, Sabrina and Lynn all ambled towards the awaiting limousine parked outside the building. "This was a great experience. I had no idea it's this exciting in real life." Beyonce spoke.

"Yeah." a voice had called him. He quickly turned, gazing at his ex-girlfriend who rushed towards him. "Britney?"

"Justin! Hey." she embraced him in a hug. "God, I've missed you." she pulled away to peer in his eyes. "It's been a while, huh?" he nodded.

"Yeah." he gazed back to stare at Beyonce. "You met my wife? Beyonce, this is my ex, Britney. Britney, meet my wife, Beyonce." they both shook hands.

"It's a pleasure meeting you."

"You too." Britney responded. "She's beautiful, Justin. Where did you find her?" he chuckled softly.

"Any way..." he cleared his throat. "You headin' to the after party?" he decided to hop on another subject.

"Yeah. You?" he shook his head.

"No. We live an hour away, so we were just gonna...take Sabrina back home so she can go to bed." he explained. "It was nice seeing you though."

"You too." she grasped his hand and leaned in, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you later. Bye, Beyonce." she smiled in return. They both hopped in the limo and drove off.

"What was that all about? She seemed...to miss you a lot." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno." he answered, keeping his gaze out the window. The last person he would want to talk about was his ex.

When they made it back home, Beyonce tucked Sabrina in bed. She then, entered the bedroom, instantly being struck by a sweet aroma. Her eyes focused in on a lit candle sitting on the dresser beside the bed. "Mmm. Smells good in here." Justin peered out of the bathroom to stare at her.

"Vanilla." he stood in front of the mirror, shaving his face with clippers.

"You don't think it's a little too late to be...shaving your face?" she stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Nope. You don't think it's a little too late to be trying to lower me into bed?" he teased. She slapped him on the arm.

"That's not what I'm trying to do." she kept her gaze on him as he continued with his task. "Need any help?"

"Does it look like I need help?" he spoke in a playful tone. "And you don't need to be feelin' on my dick while I'm doing this." she broke out laughing.

"Can't help it. It's just...calling me. Beyonce, I want you. Ahahaha." she slapped him on the butt. "I'm gonna go lay down. Oh, and please don't have me waiting too long." she removed her gown, revealing an underwear set.

"Hey, could you grab one of those Budweiser's in the mini fridge? I can hear 'em calling me. Haha." After shaving his face, he exited the bathroom, slowly removing the towel around his waist. "Did I say you could drink my beer?" he grabbed the beer from her, taking a sip of it.

"But I want some." she whined. "Pleaseeee."

"No problem." he poured some of the liquid in his mouth and hovered over her, leisurely locking lips with hers. She parted her lips, allowing him to release the substance into her mouth.

"Mmm." she moaned softly. He gradually broke away, pulling back to peer in her eyes. "I wanna do it again. Hahaha."

"I bet you do." he grabbed the bottle of beer. "The other way around, this time." she lifted her head as he carefully poured some of the beer into her mouth. He met lips with hers, this time accepting the substance from her. "Mmm." he groaned. "You're a fast learner. BUT...enough of that. You shouldn't be drinking beer any way."

"Let me show you what else I learned." she pushed him on his back, teasingly trailing her tongue down his chest.

"What are you doing?" he watched as she licked him teasingly. "Ahaha. I don't think you should do that." he grabbed her, pulling her on top of him. "Not just yet. I wanna try something." he reversed positions, parting her legs with his hand. She moaned softly, enjoying the touch of his tongue grazing her sensitive spot tenderly.

"Justin..." she whimpered. The phone interrupted them. "Don't answer it." He reached out, taking it from off the receiver.

"That'll fix it." he sucked on her clit more fiercely.

"Ohhh god." Joy listened in on the other end.

"Justin?" she sat on her bed with the phone to her ear. She continued hearing whimpers and moans, finally realizing what was going on. "I can't believe this."

The following morning (9:23 a.m.)

Beyonce sat a small plate of food in front of Sabrina. "There you go."

"Tank you, Bianca." she grabbed her spoon, scooping up a portion of grits.

"You welcome." Justin entered the kitchen wearing a white robe.

"Morning, Ladies." he pecked Sabrina on the cheek.

"Morning, handsome." he leaned in, locking lips with Beyonce's. "I cooked breakfast."

"Wonderful." he took a seat at the table. "I wonder what's in the news today." he spoke, flipping through the newspaper. A woman had caught his eye. It was a picture of Britney hugging on a man. The heading read, Britney Engaged? He broke out laughing. Beyonce looked over her shoulder to gaze at him.

"What's so funny?"

"Britney's engaged. Hahaha." he laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny about that?" he shook his head.

"Nothing." he stood up, making his way towards the exit. "Nothing whatsoever." he proceeded up the stairs. "Hahaha. Oh boy." he sighed heavily. "Funniest shit I've heard in a long time."

Later on (4:23 p.m.)

Justin stepped up on the porch, ringing the doorbell. He waited patiently for a response. Seconds later, the door flew open revealing a woman. "Justin..." he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"You're engaged?" she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip in thought.

"Yeah. Why?" she backed away the closer he had moved in to her. He entered the house, shutting the door behind him.

"You're not getting married. And you wanna know why?" he gripped her waist, pulling her closer. "You belong to me." he met lips with hers, quickly backing her into the wall. She hopped up, attaching her legs to his waist. He pulled his rock out, immediately entering her with a hard thrust. She yelped out a cry of pain.

"Jusstttinnnn!!!!"

"Ah!" Justin shot up, breathing heavily. He gazed around the dimmed room, realizing it was a dream. He gawked to the side, gazing at Beyonce who slept peacefully. This sight put a smile on his face.

Why was he all of a sudden dreaming about Britney. Was it trying to tell him something? Like something bad was going to happen?

The next morning, he woke up to the sound of a voice screaming in his ear. To his surprise, it was Beyonce. "Did you hear me? I said Britney died in a car accident?!" his eyes shot wide open.

"What?" he quickly sat up, sweat trickling down his body. He gazed around the sinister room, realizing it was another bad dream. "Fuck." he panted heavily. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

He laid back, gazing up at the ceiling. If he had another crazy dream before the night was over with, he probably would've went insane. Let's just hope him meeting Beyonce wasn't a dream. "No." he hesitantly looked away, gazing at a body laying beside him. "Beyonce?" he leaned over, getting a closer look. The bronze skin color definitely gave him a hint to who it was, and it definitely wasn't Britney.

It had to be Joy or Beyonce.

"Bee?" he rolled her over on her back, gazing directly at her face. When he realized who it was, his heart had nearly stopped. "Joy? Wh...no." he scooted back, never peeling his eyes off her. "No, no, nooooo. This can't be happening."

"Noooo!!!!!" he shouted, quickly sitting up in his seat.

"Justin?" he quickly looked away, gazing at Beyonce who sat beside him in the limo. "You okay?"

"Beyonce? Oh thank god." he wrapped his arms around her. "Where are we?" she flashed him a concerned look.

"Um, we just left the show. We're on our way back home now." he released a soft sigh.

"Yes. I can't wait to get there." he held her hand in his. "I love you." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"I think you've been drinking too much alcohol. You better get your man before I take him." she teased.

"Huh?" he looked to his left, locking eyes with Britney's. She sat there with a smirk on her face. "What? No! This is NOT happening. This can't be happening."

Around seven that morning...

Justin stirred in bed, talking in his sleep. Beyonce peered out the bathroom, instantly focusing in on him. He continued stirring around, not realizing he was in this state of distress. "Justin?" she rushed towards him. "Jay? Baby..." she shook him.

"Huh?" his eyes shot open, immediately gazing in on her. "Beyonce?" he smiled massively.

"Hey, you okay?" she took a seat beside him. "You were...talking in your sleep." he sat up, rubbing his forehead.

"Um, yeah. I'm...I'm fine." she eyed him intimately.

"All right, well um...I'm gonna finish my hair so I can get ready to go out." she leaned in, kissing him square on the lips. "See you in a few."

"Where are you going?" he asked, stepping out of bed and joining her side in the bathroom.

"Shopping. Why? You wanna come?" he gazed at her, flashing her a big smile.

"Sure. Why not?" just the thought of KNOWING it was all a dream made everything seem more contented than they appeared.

Being with Beyonce changed his life. He felt needed and special when he was with her. And he had never felt that way with any of the women he was with. They all made him feel used.

'Til this day, he thank the lord for guiding him to the club that night. Because if he agreed to go back home with Carla, he probably would've never met her.

Now the thought of THAT made him cringe. Life without Beyonce? He could never imagine that.

The End

Copyright, Publish 2005
By Shona All Rights Reserved.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1219