Right Here Waiting by JoLove
Summary:

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. The Prince of England has fallen in love, and he will stop at nothing to have his true love by his side. Even if it means disregarding the King.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2295 Read: 4294 Published: Nov 29, 2008 Updated: Dec 06, 2008
Story Notes:
This is something I have wanted to try for a long time. Let me know what you think.

1. After So Long by JoLove

2. She Calls You by JoLove

3. Can't Hide Anymore by JoLove

After So Long by JoLove
The Prince looked at her after they made love.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"I do not know. What are you thinking."

He touches her softly, "I don't ever want to leave you. You mean so much to me."

She smiled at him, "Really?"

"Yes, you feel it too. We have found each other." He brushed his hand against her cheek.

"I am too. It just took too long but finally, its happened. No more being alone." She said, sadly.

"I know, I was such a fool to ever think I could live without you. I always knew it was fate."

She smiled, "I never thought it would be this way. I mean, if the King should ever find out, there's no telling what he might do. Lord forbid, I don't know. I want to be careful."

"My lady, there's nothing to be worried about. Some way, we will be together. I won't leave you, no matter what the King says. I will have you in my life."

She started to rise from the bed but he took her hand, "I must be back to work. They will worry if I'm not where I should be."

He smiled and pulled her close, "They will not. You're exactly where you should be. You need not worry of your duties."

She pulled back to look him in his eyes, "But they will ask questions. They will find out. And they could send me away. I couldn't bare to do that to you."

He kissed her so hard it almost made her cry. She cried a little and tried to push it back.

He kissed her cheek and lingered there for a moment. "I know. I don't want you to worry. This will not happen. Not to us. Not while I'm Prince."

"I want to believe you, I do. I have nightmares. I don't know what is going to happen now. We bedded before God. I've committed a sin. I feel I will be punished. I am not pure."

He cupped her face into his hands, "Love is stronger than the word of God. I have my faith in his words but I believe in what we have more. I truly believe this in my heart."

"I do love you. I can't help how I feel about this. It isn't going to end happy. I must go, please don't come after me."

She stood up and got dressed in her ratty clothes. She knew who she was. She didn't belong in court. She would never betray the King and now she has. Her stomach was beginning to freeze and she felt weak. She could feel the blood rushing to her head.

"I love you, does that mean nothing to you my lady? What must I do to make you believe?" the Prince pleaded with her.

She turned around after she'd fashioned on the last of her clothing. She opened her mouth to speak, looking calmly in his eyes, "You can leave me be."

"If this is your wish then I cannot accept. I cannot live without you lady. I will not, no matter what my father or the Kingdom say. I will never leave you."

She turned around again, fixing herself to look more presentable. She goes to leave but stops, "I am sorry. Call it a premonition, I fear much pain will come the more I betray my King. No matter what my heart says, I will do my duty. I love you my Prince. I wish you well, please, leave me."

The peasant girl leaves his chambers. It is over. How will life possible go on?

Just then, the door opens once more. It is a servant, "Sire, the King calls for you."

The Prince stares at the door then up to the servant bowing and rising. "Be away you."

Another bow, "Sire." His servant leaves his chambers.

The Prince ran his hands over his face, tired and ragged. He felt enraged. He can't give up on this, no matter what the consequences. They love each other. He would do anything to have her with him. Somehow, he must find a way. He must. But defy the King? He questioned his heart. He already knew the answer.
She Calls You by JoLove

The peasant girl scrubbed the dishes until they were spotless. She had thrown herself into her chores. She took orders; she wasn't acting foolish like she had been with the Prince. She didn't realize how much trouble she would be getting herself into had she not had the nightmares. They were very real. They predict the future.

 

She had to leave him. But she can't change her feelings. No matter what she busied her days with. She used to fight her emotions before. But every time he was around, it was just different. It was almost like the Prince had her under some spell that she couldn't awake from.

 

She was scared. After she cleaned all of the dishes, pots, and pans, she placed them into the cubberts to dry. She wiped the backs of her hands on her apron and took a deep breath to relax. There was more to do but she was tired. She never felt this tired before. Her work had always normally left her tired but it wasn't but the early morning. She had barely started.

 

She glanced into the mirror and noticed her face for the first time in months. The face was covered in sweat. Her cheeks were pink and flushed. She did look different. She hadn't noticed she had been crying as well. She ferociously wiped her eyes dry. Her posture was weak and she was growing faint. She needed to sit down straight away.

 

She relaxed her body on the sharp wooden chair in the corner of the room. She started sweating again. Her face was flushing red.

 

She placed a hand on her cheek, "Oh dear."

 

Her head started to ache once again. Pumping. Surging. The pain was siring all over her body. She had never felt something like this before.

 

She grabbed at her heart, breathing deep, almost too hard. She could feel the pumping accelerate and before she knew it, she started to grow sicker. She shivered now. Alone and cold in the kitchen.

 


 

The Prince stormed from the dinner table in a huff. He knew his father would not understand. It was hopeless to tell him anything without that raging voice permeating the castle walls.

 

What was he going to do now? How was he going to live like this? Live without her? His heart broke when he thought of her. He is the Prince of England; he can have anyone he wants. Any woman in all England. But he always wanted her. Ever since she served his family.... He had watched her, around the castle. Sneaking precious looks when she would hide herself.

 

He heard footsteps behind but didn’t turn around. “Sire, your father calls for you. He says it’s most urgent.”

 

Nothing mattered anymore. Nothing mattered endless he could freely be with the woman he loves. “Go away.”

 

“Sire, he sounds mad.” The servant scurried away as the Prince continued to hide his face.

 

“How will I go on without being with my love? I cannot betray my kingdom. My father will not understand such feelings. I can love whoever I want. Nobody will tell me that. The King cannot control who I should be with. She is my love, she is my life. What am I going to do?”

 

Just then, another servant came stumbling toward the Prince and this time, he felt scared and turned around. “Sire, there’s news. It’s most important. It’s your Lady.”

 

The Prince’s eyes bugged out and he felt as if he was struck in his heart, “What is it? Speak?”

 

The servant urged with his wild eyes behind him, “Something is wrong. Something has happen. She calls for you before the spell had taken over her.”

 

The Prince looked behind then back at the servant and searched his eyes, “Where is she?”

 

“I found her in the kitchen. She was under the sleep spell when I had found her. Please, Sire, you must hurry. She calls you in the maid’s chambers.”

 

The Prince speed into the direction of the main chambers. What is wrong? Has someone, something hurt her. All of these questions rushed through his head as he hurried toward his love.

 

“God, please mercy. Don’t forsake my love. Please don’t let it be too late.”

 

The Prince finally reached the chambers and stopped at the crowd in front of him. Had she gone?

 

“Noooooo!”

Can't Hide Anymore by JoLove
She laid in bed calling his name. She just kept calling, like it made a difference. Maybe he would save her from the chills. Make her stop shaking so hard. She shivered all over her body. She felt like she was on fire but freezing at the same time.

There was a shooting pain running up and down her arms. She could barely move them. She could also barely hear the faint voice come close to her.

Her vision was tired and sugary. Her eyes were slits to the Prince. He gazed at her gently and brushed her cheek.

He turned back to the crowd that hovered around the scene with fiery blue eyes.

"Leave us. And make sure my father doesn't enter." He ordered, trying not to raise his voice.

One of them dared to step forward, "But Sire, he is the Ki-"

"Do NOT tell me who my father is. Do as I say and Go! Now!"

The Prince's booming voice scared the bumbling servants away from the chamber. He stood up to closed all the curtains, blocking out all unnecessary light. He came back to bed and picked up the clean cloth laying on the night stand. He wiped around her face, very careful not to do it so roughly.

Her eyes were closed and it looked as if she was sleeping. He finished wiping her face and knelt down next to her. He took one of her hands and held onto it. He chose his words carefully.

"Please, wake up. I haven't had much time to-"

She moaned awake and opened her eyes. She stared at the sealing, blinking several times before looking to him.

"What happened...? Hmm, how did I get here?"

The Prince kissed her hand and came closer.

"I don't know. But you're better now? Do you feel better my lady?"

She blinked softly and looked directly in his eyes. "I'm feeling ill. I don't know what is happening. I wish to the heavens I knew."

He nodded, kissing her hand sharply once again. "You needn't worry, my Lady. If you are sick, I will take care of you. I will call the doctors; one should know what the issue is. How are you feeling right now?"

"Sire-" her head started hurting again, this time it was really painful. "I feel I am going mad. I feel like my world is punishing me, for loving you. And it is."

"For loving me? Oh no, I know how you feel. This is not a punishment. I will find a way. I give you my word. The King will have no say in this matter. If The King can break rules, then so can I. Love is stronger then anything. I will find a way. I promise you my Lady, its alright."

Silence. Her breathing finally returned to a calm stream. She closed her eyes and tried to not think about what The King will say. If he found out, she didn't want to think about what he will do. What he will do to her family. Her mother and father. They were are servants as well. Her mother was serving as The Queen's chambermaid. Since the war, her father had been serving in the English Army and has since been home, but badly injured.

The King will do horrible unspeakable things. She believes this. She cursed herself for falling for a royal. Fighting it was a better way to handle her feelings. She is poor. She has nothing to offer the Prince. This is not love. The Prince could have anyone in his bed. A Princess, a Dutchess, it doesn't matter. Why her?

"Why are you doing this? This is not right. Nothing about it feels right."

The Prince looked at her, confused. He wasn't sure he heard her right.

He smiled softly and touched her cheek, "You are everything to me. Everything. I will not stop until we can be together. I am trying. The King will not stop me. You are my life. Please don't speak this way. I know its difficult to barely. Please have faith in our love?"

She shook her head, "No. My Prince, you do not understand the words I say. I have to stay away from you. I cannot put my family in danger. I cannot."

"Your family is safe. Nothing will happen to them. I promise you." He reassured her.

She weakly started to sit up and leaned her back against the cold wall, "No, they are not. If anything, things are going to get much worse. I cannot hide behind my King. I'm only serving his commands. You should leave me be. This has gone on far enough."

The Prince couldn't believe his ears. She can't be serious, "You do not mean this my Lady. My actions are strong than these words. I will have you in my life. We are not going to hide. Please, I beg of you, I cannot stay away from you. Not when I've already confessed my feelings. I'd sooner die then loose you."

She sat up a little more straighter now. Her eyes and senses fully awake. "Then you shall die."

He broke inside, "No..."
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1224