A day in the life of.... by Schnessa
Summary: “This is SuChin Pak with MTV news, bringing you the best music news on the hour every hour. We have just learned that Justin Timberlake and his three assistants have inked a deal with MTV for a new reality show. The show currently named ‘A day in the life of…me and my assistants’ will begin filming next month and will follow Justin and his assistants as they work and live under one roof. No word yet if Justin’s girlfriend, Jessica Biel, will make an appearance but we were told to expect her to be talked about. This was a surprising move for a normally very private Timberlake and I for one am looking forward to watching it.”
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity
Challenges: None
Series: What I'd Give
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 46712 Read: 45033 Published: Dec 02, 2008 Updated: Feb 28, 2010

1. Introduction... by Schnessa

2. Chapter 1 by Schnessa

3. Chapter 2 by Schnessa

4. Chapter 3 by Schnessa

5. Chapter 4 by Schnessa

6. Chapter 5 by Schnessa

7. Character Profiles by Schnessa

8. Chapter 6 by Schnessa

9. Chapter 7 by Schnessa

10. Chapter 8 by Schnessa

11. Chapter 9 by Schnessa

12. Chapter 10 Part One by Schnessa

13. Chapter 10 Part Two by Schnessa

14. Chapter 11 (Part One) by Schnessa

15. Chapter 11 (part two) by Schnessa

Introduction... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So....I'm starting another story....It's in my mind and I can't work on other stories when this one keeps popping up...so I'm throwing it out there I hope ya'll like it.

“This is SuChin Pak with MTV news, bringing you the best music news on the hour every hour. We have just learned that Justin Timberlake and his three assistants have inked a deal with MTV for a new reality show. The show currently named ‘A day in the life of…me and my assistants’ will begin filming next month and will follow Justin and his assistants as they work and live under one roof. No word yet if Justin’s girlfriend, Jessica Biel, will make an appearance but we were told to expect her to be talked about. This was a surprising move for a normally very private Timberlake and I for one am looking forward to watching it.”

He let out a sigh as he clicked his remote and the TV turned off. He turned his head to the right, taking in the sight of the girl asleep on the couch beside him. Rachel had talked her and him into doing the show. Something about how all his fans would die for a peek into his life. But this girl…all she had to do was ask and he would do anything for her. She was his girlfriend and his best kept secret. Jessica was just a cover up since she didn’t want to be in the public eye with fans and blogs hating on her just because she fell in love with him.

He sighed again as she stirred. Her eyes softly fluttered open and he met those beautiful brown eyes head on. She threw him a smile that made his heart jump as she ran her hands through her brown hair and gave it a shake, her soft curls falling around her shoulders as she stretched. She gave him a soft kick with one of her sock-clad feet and he let out a chuckle as he met her questioning gaze.

“What Ladybug?” He asked as she smiled at him again.

“Why is the TV off JuJuBean?” She asked and he had to chuckle at the stupid nickname she’s called him since she was four.

“Nothing’s on! Plus all they keep talking about is that reality show we’re doing!” He sighed out as he threw her a helpless look, “I’m hungry too!” He rushed out because she kept staring at him like that.

“I can make you something if you want. I mean, I know your “public girlfriend” doesn’t cook for you so you might not know it but you do have food in the refrigerator.” She told him with a small goofy smile and he flipped her off.

“Shut up and make me a grilled cheese sandwich woman!” He ordered and this time it was his turn to get flipped off.

“JuJuBean, help me off the couch.” She whined as she held her hands out to him as he rose from the couch.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her up off the couch, maybe a little too rough as she stumbled and landed in his arms.

“JuJuBean, I love you but you’ve got to stop trying to hug me all the time,” she told him and he chuckled at her softly, “Besides what would Jessica say?” She asked him as she moved out of his embrace and started walking into the kitchen.

“Not a damn thing because you’re my girl,” He told her as he followed her into the kitchen, watching as she rummaged through his refrigerator pulling out butter and slices of cheese.

“How are we going to do this J?” She asked as she walked into his pantry and came out with the bread.

“Do what?” He asked as he threw her a confused glare.

She opened up the bread bag and pulled out two slices of bread before opening up his silverware drawer and getting a butter knife, “Us,” she sighed as she buttered the slices of bread, “Around the cameras I mean…and around the house?” she continued to say as she unwrapped the slices of cheese from their plastic wrappers and sandwiched them between the two slices of bread.

“I don’t know,” He told her as she turned on the little grill top on his stove, “They have to eventually turn off the cameras…right?” He asked as she placed his sandwich on the grill and it started to sizzle causing his stomach to growl.

“Yeah but…” she said as she faced him and sighed, “I sleep in your bed. How can I wake you up in front of the cameras if I sleep with you?” She asked as she turned her attention back to his sandwich and flipped it.

“You mean our bed. You sleep in our bed. You live in our house.” He whispered in her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Fine. Our bed.” She relented and he could hear the smile in her voice as she said it.

“We’ll figure it out. I’m producing it so we get to say what makes it and what doesn’t. Don’t worry my ladybug…I’ll take care of you.” He told her as he let go of her to grab a plate and she placed his sandwich on it.

“I know you will JuJuBean. I know you will.” She said as she kissed his cheek lightly and sat beside him at the bar as he ate the sandwich she had made for him.

End Notes:
Feedback is a must. It is my crack and my reason for living! lol
Chapter 1 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the lovely reviews! Here's another update.

Justin’s Voiceover: “Everyone always pretends to know me or my life but they never understand how hectic and stressful it can be. They think that because I hire friends and family that I like to goof off but to be honest they’re the only people I trust with the intimate details of my life. Now that’s about to change because for the first time ever I’m letting ya’ll see everything…and I mean everything.”

He stepped away from the microphone, unscrewing the cap off the water bottle in his hand before he took a sip. The cool liquid flowed down his throat cooling the ache in his windpipes. He had been recording the same lines over and over and quite frankly his throat was getting sore. Honestly he needed to give more props to those reality stars that narrated their shows because they made it look easy. If he had one more person tell him that he needed to smile with his tone, he was going to kill them. He heard the beep from his Blackberry and pulled it out of his pocket, scrolling down until he found his new text message.

‘I need you oh baby oh baby…Rachel is forcing me to watch 10 Things I hate About You, can you tell? Come save me oh Romeo.’

He chuckled to himself as he read his girlfriend’s text message before he hit reply.

‘I can’t save you. I’m stuck in narrating hell. What are we having for dinner?’

He stuck his Blackberry back in his pocket when she didn’t respond back quickly and the people surrounding him decided they needed one more take. He repeated the lines over again and he bit his lip to keep from groaning when they said they needed another take where he didn’t sound so forced. His Blackberry beeped again and he pulled it out of his pocket again.

‘Sorry Rach was whining about popcorn so I had to go make some. Right now my dinner is consisting of buttered popcorn, chips and cheese dip and some peanut M&Ms…I don’t know what you’re going to eat :P I’m sorry you’re stuck in narrating hell. If you hurry up and nail it I’ll let you nail me :) ’

He repeated his lines again as he read her text message and even he had to admit that take just sounded boring. He needed to focus and pay attention so he could get home to his girl. He was just about to slip his Blackberry back in his pocket when it beeped again. He looked down at the screen and rolled his eyes at the name.

‘Can you do dinner tonight? My publicist thinks we need more exposure~ Jess’

“Justin, take a break. We need you focused for this.” One of MTV’s people told him and he just nodded his head.

He read Jessica’s text message and he let out a sigh. He didn’t want to go out anywhere tonight, he just wanted to chill at home with his girl, watching movies, eating buttered popcorn, chips and cheese dip and peanut M&Ms. But with Jessica, saying no was never that easy. Chances were that she already had her publicist call the paps and if that was the case he could kiss his night in goodbye.

‘I have dinner plans with Teagan. I can’t cancel on her again.’

He waited for her response and felt like throwing his phone across the room when he got it. One night, he was only asking for one fucking night!

‘My publicist already called the paps. I’m sorry I didn’t know about your plans with Teagan.’

He checked his anger long enough to respond back to her that he would call her when he was done. Then he had to do what he hated the most, tell his girlfriend that he wouldn’t be home until late because he had to have dinner with Jessica. Teagan would understand, she was great like that, she might be a little disappointed but she wouldn’t hold it against him. Unlike some of the other girlfriends he’s had before.

‘Hey babe, I have to go to dinner with Jessica :( Not my choice…so when I get done here I’m headed to some restaurant. I’m sorry Ladybug.’

He sighed in frustration as he added the last part. His phone beeped loudly, startling him and he almost dropped it.

‘Don’t worry about it JuJuBean…I’ll still be here when you’re done albeit watching some other stupid movie with Rach but…I’ll still be here. I love you JuJuBean.’

She always understood, even when she didn’t have too. She never wanted him to feel guilty even when he did. That just made him want to go home even worse than before.

‘I love you too Ladybug. I’m going to stuff my face fast so I can get home to you. Save me some popcorn and a movie.’

He texted back his response and slipped his phone back in his pocket ready to knock out the lines so he could go to dinner and just get back to Teagan. After a couple more takes he knocked out the introduction to his new show. He pulled out his phone to call Jessica when he noticed a text message from Teagan.

‘Rach decided she wants food food so…how about us meeting up with you and Jess?’

He noticed a missed text message from Rachel that came before Teagan’s. He chuckled when he read Rachel’s text message.

‘Hey shithead, I’m starving! I want food food…so can Teagan and I crash your “date”? I think you should pay for starving me in this big ass house!

He called Jessica to let her know that he was going to be picking up Rachel and Teagan then meeting her at the restaurant. As he got in his Jeep he decided to text Teagan to let her know it was okay for her and Rach to tag along.

‘Hey babe, I’m coming to pick you and Rach up. And let Rach know we’ll be getting her food food and I will be paying. I love you and I’ll see you in a bit.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rach, get your ass ready Justin’s coming to pick us up!” Teagan shouted as she got her boyfriend’s text message and got off the couch to get ready.

“Are you serious? Awesome…I was starving!” Rachel said as she came rushing into the living room from the kitchen and crashed into one of the camera men.

Teagan laughed as Rachel fell on the wood floor before rushing to her side to help her up. She tried to stop laughing as Rachel stood up and dusted herself off.

“You okay there Rach?” Teagan asked as Rachel flipped her off, “Tell me ya’ll got that on camera?” Teagan said as the other camera men nodded at her and she laughed, “Awesome.”

“Whatever, I’m telling Justin!” Rachel said as she pushed Teagan before laughing herself.

“Oh my God, you did not just say I’m telling Justin, did you? We both know he’ll side with me! He loves me more! I got to go get ready.” Teagan said as she rushed up the stairs careful to avoid the cameras and camera crew.

“Hold up! I’m going to steal some clothes from your closet.” Rachel shouted before she followed Teagan up the stairs.

They both stopped running as they got to the top of the staircase causing some of the camera crew to bump into them both. Teagan looked at Rachel because she didn’t know what to say. Her closet was in Justin’s room and the camera crew knew that was Justin’s room. How would she explain that?

“Guys, we’re going to be getting ready and changing…can ya’ll stop filming until we’re done?” Rachel asked and Teagan thanked her lucky stars when they nodded and put down their cameras.

“Thanks Rach,” Teagan whispered as Rachel gave her a tight squeeze as the camera crew headed back down the stairs and they headed into Justin’s room.

“No problem BFF…now let’s go get ready for your man.” Rachel told her as they walked into the closet Teagan and him shared.

They rummaged through her side of the closet, throwing around tops, jeans, and shoes. Teagan knew she was going to hear about it when Justin got home but right now she didn’t care. The new assistant was coming tomorrow maybe she could clean up Teagan’s mess as her initiation. Teagan decided to keep the William Rast jeans she had on and just threw on one of the “Flag” t-shirts that Justin loved so much he bought her and him matching pairs. She added a teal scarf and a black coat.

Teagan helped Rachel pick out an outfit then rushed down the stairs when she heard the front door opening. Her man was home and she wanted to be near him even if she couldn’t kiss him because of the cameras. Her smile grew as she descended the stairs, she had seen him this morning, they had fucked in the shower before he left the house but she had missed him all day. He looked so handsome, he needed a haircut and a shave but he always looked so damn good to her. He held out his arms to her and she had no problem walking into them, her arms encircling his waist as she discreetly nuzzled his neck with her nose, taking in a scent she could only describe as pure him.

“Mmm…I missed you,” He whispered in her ear as his hands delved into her soft brown curls and pulled her closer, “all day long Ladybug.”

“I missed you too,” She whispered back as she stepped out of his embrace and looked towards the cameras who were filming, “Rachel bumped into one of the camera crew today. She busted her ass in the living room,” she told him and he started to laugh.

He knew she was changing the subject because of the cameras. He knew she wanted nothing more than to just stay in his arms and kiss him senseless because he wanted to do the same but they couldn’t. They couldn’t because the cameras were filming and he was publicly dating Jessica.

“Speaking of…where is Rach?” Justin asked as he looked around for his cousin.

“I guess upstairs,” Teagan said as she shrugged her shoulders, “in my room,” she said and he knew she meant their room.

“I’m going to freshen up a bit. Why don’t ya’ll stop filming for the day. Jess isn’t part of the show so it’s pointless for ya’ll to stay here filming nothing…and Teag, why don’t you check on Rach?” He suggested as she nodded and headed back up the stairs to their room.

“Justin, can I talk to you for a second?” Jerry, one of the camera guys said and Justin nodded his head as him and Jerry made their way to the kitchen.

“What did you want to talk about Jerry?” Justin asked as he went to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer and offered one to Jerry.

“Listen man…we’re going to be filming ya’ll for a long time so if there is something we should know not to film you need to tell us…something that deals with Teagan,” Jerry said as he took a beer from Justin and eyed the young man, “It’s okay…I won’t tell I just gotta know so certain things don’t make it to film.”

“Is it that obvious?” Justin asked in disbelief.

“Not really but that hug gave ya’ll away. Plus Teagan and Rachel were supposed to go to Teagan’s closet and headed into your room to do that. Don’t worry about it…we’ll make sure it doesn’t make it to film. I’m just saying ya’ll need to let us know about your limits and we’ll respect them.” Jerry said and Justin thanked him before heading up to his room.

“Did they stop filming already?” Teagan asked as he walked into the room and took her into his arms.

“Yeah and they know about us…so just let them know when you want them to stop filming, okay?” Justin said as he kissed her temple, “I love you Ladybug,” he whispered as he captured her lips in a kiss and silenced her moan with his tongue.

“Guys, come on. Let’s go to dinner…I’m starving.” Rachel said as she walked out of their closet, flinging the door wide open, causing them to break apart.

“Shit, did a hurricane come through? What the fuck happened to our closet?” Justin voiced as he looked at the mess inside.

“I’ll clean it up later JuJuBean…I promise. Let’s just go to dinner first.” Teagan said as Rachel laughed at her.

“You’re lucky I love you so much.” Justin told Teagan as she kissed his cheek then closed the closet door.

“See with the door closed you can’t even tell there’s a mess.” Teagan explained as Justin smacked her ass.

“Yeah yeah let’s go to dinner.” He said as they left the room and headed downstairs ready to leave and have dinner with Jessica.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 2 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here's another update. I'm loving the reviews and I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story. I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter.

*The next day*

Teagan smiled as she opened the door for Cassie, Justin’s new assistant, and let her into the house. Cassie had been informed of the filming and agreed to it she just didn’t expect for the cameras to be there on her very first day. She gave the cameras and Teagan a nervous smile as she stepped foot into Justin’s house. She was intimidated instantly as Teagan led her into the kitchen.

“We haven’t really got to meet. I’m Teagan Ayala, Trace’s cousin and Justin’s other PA. Johnny spoke very highly of you.” Teagan told her as she poured a cup of black coffee and added two sugar cubes.

“Thanks…um….I’m Cassie McNeil. I’ve been a big fan of Mr. Timberlake’s for a while and I’m absolutely thrilled to have this opportunity.” Cassie told her as Teagan nodded her head.

She couldn’t read Teagan’s expression and that scared her. She didn’t want to come off as some kind of stalkerish fan. Much less to Justin’s real girlfriend. Johnny had informed her of that tidbit of information then made her sign a confidentiality agreement.

“Great. Let’s go wake him up.” Teagan told her as they left the kitchen and headed up the stairs with cameras following them.

Cassie followed Teagan into Justin’s room and she had to stop in place. The whole room was completely pitch black and she couldn’t see a thing.

“Justin doesn’t like any light when he’s sleeping…when we stay at hotels always request black out curtains for his suite…you should write that down.” Teagan told Cassie as she opened Justin’s curtains and nearly blinded Cassie as bright sunlight burst into the room.

Cassie shielded her eyes as she looked around the room. Her green eyes took in the figure of the handsome man sprawled out on the bed before her. He was sleeping on the left side of the bed on his stomach with his face facing the right side of the bed, away from the windows. His right arm was stretched out like he was looking for something or someone on his right side. She watched as Teagan approached his left side and placed the coffee mug in her hand on his bedside table.

Cassie felt bad blatantly checking out Justin’s sleeping form as his girlfriend went to wake him but when he stirred she didn’t feel that bad. He rolled onto his back and the covers slipped a bit revealing his bare tone chest to her and Teagan. She watched his chest rise and fall with his heavy breathing and saw Teagan leaning down to whisper in his ear.

“JuJuBean, wake up. Sugar Pie…sweetheart…honey bunches of oats…cupcake…honey bunny….wake up.” Teagan said in the most lovable tone she could use.

Cassie watched as Justin’s beautiful blue eyes fluttered open and he tossed Teagan one of the sexiest smirks Cassie had ever seen. She watched as Teagan handed him his coffee and got up from the bed.

“So what’s my schedule like today?” He asked Teagan in a deep groggy voice that made Cassie shiver.

“Hectic. Rachel has it with her. I have to stay back and do some shopping before we leave for Rome. Who’s staying at the house? Trace or your mom?” Teagan asked as he sat up in the bed and blatantly checked her out.

“Actually Nick is. Did you need my credit card?” He asked as he took a sip from his coffee.

It puzzled Cassie that he didn’t even introduce himself to her or even ask who she was.

“I’ll pay with mine and then you can just pay it off…that sound good?” Teagan asked as Justin nodded to her over his coffee, “JuJuBean, this is Cassie. Cassie this is Justin. Don’t call him JuJuBean, only I’m allowed to do that. She’s a big fan so be nice.” Teagan warned him and he chuckled.

“Hey Cassie, nice to meet you. Can you help my Ladybug clean up my closet today? Oh by the way Ladybug is my nickname for Teagan. Only I call her that though.” He said in the most polite tone he could muster that early in the morning.

“I-I sure can Mr. Timberlake.” Cassie said as Teagan giggled and she realized he wasn’t paying attention to her, he was too busy making funny faces at the camera.

This was definitely going to be an interesting job for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*First Episode (from the watcher’s POV)*

She listened to the soft popping coming from her microwave as the smell of buttered popcorn filled her kitchen and wafted into her small living room. She could hear the soft humming of her friend’s voices over the popping. Her ears picking up tidbits of conversations and she had to laugh to herself. They always got like this especially when they were all together discussing him. He was Justin Timberlake and they were his fans.

They had been his fans since his N’SYNC posters hung in their high school lockers. Some of them cried while some of them cheered when him and Britney broke up but they all sang along to ‘Cry Me A River’. They all had wondered what the hell was going through his mind when he started dating Cameron Diaz but all that was forgotten when they broke up and he brought ‘SexyBack’. Now, even though he was dating someone they didn’t like all that much, he was giving them this peek into his real life. And her and her friends were going to be watching front and center…just like at his concerts.

She placed the buttered popcorn in a huge plastic green bowl and carried it into her living room, setting it on her coffee table as she squished in between her friends. Their small hands delve into the bowl as the opening credits started and they all stopped chewing.

Justin’s picture flashed on the screen and then they heard his voiceover.

“Everyone always pretends to know me or my life but they never understand how hectic and stressful it can be. They think because I hire friends and family that I like to goof off but to be honest they’re the only people I trust with the most intimate details of my life. Now that’s about to change because for the first time ever I’m letting ya’ll see everything…and I mean everything.”

They all let out a squeal as ‘Sexy Ladies’ pumped through her TV speakers and a picture of Justin came up on the screen followed by a picture of Rachel, then Teagan and then Cassie. They continued to squeal and sing along as the opening credits came up on the screen. They hushed though as Justin’s image took up the screen.

Justin sitting on a couch takes up the screen as he talks to the camera.

“I loved having Trace as my PA. He was my best friend and is one of the people I trust the most but then we started William Rast and Southern Hospitality. Those have taken up most of his time so he’s unable to follow me around now,” Justin said as he chuckled a bit and they laughed at his adorableness, “So my cousin Rachel stepped up and she’s been a lifesaver…”

A clip of Rachel shouting at him to fold his own damn clothes fills up the screen and Justin chuckles.

“Most of the time anyways. She needed more help as I took on more projects and that is where Teagan came in…”

A clip of Teagan telling him to wake up or else she was going to put a bullhorn to his ear fills up the screen and Justin outright laughs.

“She’s lucky she’s Trace’s cousin and that I love her so much. Even with two Personal Assistants I still need more help to help me do everything so….I hired Cassie. We’ll see how she works out with our little family.”

They watched the screen as it went from Justin on the screen to commercial and they stared at each other, unable to speak for seconds but it seemed like forever to them. In a matter of five minutes they went from imagining what the inside of Justin’s house looked like to knowing what it looked like. They got to see him as he woke up and they got to know the people he considered family and loved. This show definitely satisfied their Justin Timberlake obsession.

The screen changed from commercial as Teagan and Cassie started off in the kitchen. Teagan introduced herself to Cassie and Cassie introduced herself to Teagan. They shared a look as Cassie explained that she was a huge fan of Justin’s. They giggled at Teagan’s reaction as Cassie tried to impress her. They watched intently, trying to make out pictures on the wall as Teagan and Cassie made their way upstairs. The cameras switched to night vision and the girls could see Justin sprawled on his bed as Teagan made her way to the curtains.

The camera turned back to regular vision as sunlight poured into the room. Their breaths caught in their throats as they watched Justin’s bare chest rise and fall with every breath he took as Teagan woke him up. They giggled amongst themselves at the sugary sweet nicknames Teagan was calling him as she tried to wake him up. They all four shivered as his groggy sleep-filled voice came over the TV’s speakers. She always loved his voice as he sang but she wanted to hear this tone from him again and again. One look at her friends told her they felt the same way. They also caught the looks he was throwing Teagan and she wondered if anything had ever happened between them. She would have to Google Teagan Ayala later.

She couldn’t keep her eyes off Justin as he and Teagan discussed details she wasn’t paying attention too. She also noticed Cassie checking out Justin and she wondered if her friends saw it too. Her eyes were captivated by the television screen in front of her as Justin started making funny faces and she had to laugh because he was just too cute.

The show went to commercial and she wished the show wasn’t just thirty minutes long. They were already fifteen minutes in and the show just kept flying by.

“Is it just me or was that Cassie chick checking out Justin as he slept? She better stay away from him!” One of her friends stated and she nodded her head.

“She was so checking him out but he was too busy checking out Teagan. She’s so much prettier than Jessica.” She said and they all agreed with her.

They all quieted as the show came back from commercial with Teagan sitting on the floor and Cassie standing above her, hanging clothes. The caption read ‘Justin’s Closet’ and they all four paid close attention.

“So who made this mess?” Cassie asked as she hung up clothes that Teagan was putting on hangers.

“Rach and I….we were getting ready for dinner last night. These are my clothes.” Teagan explained.

They all four shared a look as they waited for an explanation.

“Why are your clothes in Justin’s closet?” Cassie asked as she continued to hang up the clothes.

“Because they won’t fit in my closet. He had all this space he wasn’t using and he said I could use it but…” Teagan said as she let out a sigh and glanced around the closet, “I’m kind of growing out of it. I need so much more closet space for all my clothes and shoes. He needs to convert one of his guestrooms into my closet…It would solve so many problems.” Teagan said with a laugh.

“Yep. You should tell him that…maybe he’ll do it.” Cassie said as they giggled together.

“Yeah right…that’s like asking him to give up golf.” Teagan exclaimed and her and Cassie laughed.

The show cut to a camera interview with Teagan sitting on the same couch Justin had been sitting on during the intro.

“Cassie’s different. I really don’t know how she’s going to work out. I’ll be honest, can I be honest? She kind of scares me. Justin didn’t even interview her, Johnny did and while that’s great and all her saying she was a big fan sent up red flags for me. There has to be a constant line between fan and worker because if those two mix it only creates drama and problems…I really hope she works out because looking for another assistant would have me scratching out my eyeballs.”

The show then cut to a camera interview with Cassie sitting in a recording studio.

“Teagan’s great. We get along so well. She’s really sweet and she handles Justin’s schedule so well. It was kind of awkward at first because they’re all like one big family and I’m new but I’m starting to find my place. Teagan doesn’t really ride me but she’ll say random things like ‘you should write that down’ or ‘you should pay close attention’ and I know she’s telling me for my own good. She’s just really…great….yeah great.”

The camera then cut to Rachel on the couch.

“Who’s Cassie?…….oh, the new girl…yeah I haven’t met her yet. Hope she’s not a bitch or one of those crazy fans….wait I bet she’s a “big fan”…they all say that.”

The girls all laughed at Rachel’s bluntness and they realized Justin wasn’t lying to them when he said they would see everything.

“Is it just me or does it seem like Cassie likes Teagan too much?” One of her friends said and they all laughed.

“Maybe she swings both ways?” Her other friend said and that caused them to laugh harder.

They waited patiently for the last part of the show to come back from commercial. They tried to keep down their squeals as Justin showed up on the screen, kicking back on his couch in pure laid back mode.

“Cassie is awesome….I’m just kidding,” He said with a small chuckle as he laughed at himself, “I don’t really know her. I’m pretty sure I said about three words to her. Teagan has her doubts and I’m kind of siding with her,” he shrugged his shoulder as he winked at the camera, “she just needs more time…you know, to fall for the Timberlake charm…wait…don’t use that…Teagan’s goin’ smack me for being so damn cheesy!…You’re not going to use that are you? Are you? Stop filming! Cut! Cut!” He said as the screen went black and the end credits started to roll.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 3 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow! Thanks for all the lovely reviews! I hope this update lives up to the hype!

Cassie followed Teagan aimlessly around Justin’s house as she gathered things for their trip to Rome. It was just her first day and she had just been told they were leaving for Rome in three days. She had never been out of California much less the country so to say she was excited would be an understatement. Teagan though was acting like it was a chore instead of something exciting so she was trying to remain calm and hide her excitement. Of course if she was running around Justin’s house and double checking to make sure she hadn’t missed anything she’d think it was a chore too.

“The setup is pretty simple, everyone is allowed three suitcases. Justin take five suitcases…whatever we can’t fit he buys in whatever country we’re in…are you writing this down?” Teagan asked as she looked over at Cassie who was just staring at her blankly, “You should really write this down.” She said as Cassie nervously nodded and pulled out her small notepad.

“Suits go in garment bags…tuxes too…those get loaded on the plane first. He hates fittings so if we lose his suits or tuxes prepare for a bitchfest. Always pack lots of jeans and t-shirts so he has a big selection. Also he’s been on this whole scarf kick lately so I bought him tons…we’ll sneak those into his suitcases later. It’s cold so we’ll pack some jackets once he narrows down which ones he wants to take. I’ll talk to him about it tonight.” Teagan told her as they headed into the laundry room with Buckley and Brennan following Teagan’s every move.

Cassie watched as Buckley and Brennan laid down on the laundry room floor and watched Teagan’s every move. Even the dogs were fucking memorized by her. She took in the huge washer and dryer in a teal blue color and she wondered if Justin picked those out or if Teagan did. The laundry room was decorated in pale white with teal accents everywhere. Everything was labeled and she knew that Teagan did it.

“Everything in here is labeled. Justin has a slight case of OCD…he doesn’t know how to use the washer or dryer but he likes to write songs in here,” Teagan said and it was then Cassie noticed a small keyboard tucked away in the corner, “Justin’s and my laundry gets done in here. Like I said earlier everything’s labeled so you can’t get lost or confused or misplace anything. Same goes in the kitchen and pantry…” Teagan said as she walked out of the laundry room and Cassie followed her quietly, “…oh that reminds me, you might want to take a picture of the refrigerator…Justin likes it set up that way all the time when he’s home,” Teagan said as they made their way down the hallway and Cassie almost bumped into her as she stopped suddenly, “How are you with typing?”

“P-pretty good I guess…” Cassie said as she shrugged her shoulders, unsure why Teagan was asking her if she could type.

“Good. We’ll get you a Blackberry. From now on you’re on call 24/7. Your phone must always be charged and on. Justin could call at anytime and want something.” Teagan explained as Cassie nodded quickly and quickly rushed after Teagan as she turned into the living room.

Her head was reeling as Teagan kept talking and walking. She was trying to jot down and remember all this information. Justin’s house was like a fucking maze and she didn’t want to get lost on her first day. That would be too embarrassing. She followed Teagan through the living room as she opened the French doors and let out a whistle that startled Cassie, causing her to jump. Buckley and Brennan came barreling through the living room and ran outside into Justin’s ridiculously large backyard as Teagan and Cassie followed.

“They’re huge dogs.” Cassie muttered and Teagan laughed.

“Yeah but they’re my babies,” Teagan told her as they walked to the guest house by Justin’s pool, “This my dear is your living quarters. Rachel lives out here too. You have your own laundry room, kitchen, living room, and den. You’ll love living with Rach. She’s my bestie.” Teagan told her as she opened the front door to the guesthouse.

“Did you live out here with Rachel?” Cassie asked as they stepped inside.

“Yep. But it only has two bedrooms so I had to move into the big house with Justin. Rachel refused too!” Teagan told her with a small laugh.

Cassie laughed even though she knew the real reason Teagan moved in with Justin. Hell if he was her boyfriend she would live with him too if he asked her to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Episode Two (from a different viewer’s POV)*

He couldn’t believe he was sitting here on his girlfriend’s couch. He couldn’t believe he let himself be talked into watching this stupid Justin Timberlake reality show. He didn’t like reality shows to begin with and mix that with Justin Timberlake and he really didn’t want to be there. However, he made a promise and he could suck it up for one show. Besides with college finals and all this would probably be the only time he would have to spend time with his girl.

He rolled his eyes as he heard his girlfriend talking on her cell to one of her friends about the stupid show. He got up from his seat and made his way into the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of pretzels and walked back into the living room and occupied his previous seat on the couch as she joined him. He rolled his eyes and stuck a handful of pretzels into his mouth as Justin’s voiceover came on the screen. He scoffed as his girlfriend squealed as ‘Sexy Ladies’ pumped through her TV’s speakers. This was hell. Pure Justin Timberlake infused hell. His eyes flitted to the screen as Justin’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

“Okay so last time we left off it was Cassie’s first day and…well…let’s just say Teagan rode her kind of hard…”

A clip of Teagan and Cassie filled up the screen and he sat more upright on the couch. That Teagan was pretty fucking hot.

“The setup is pretty simple, everyone is allowed three suitcases. Justin take five suitcases…whatever we can’t fit he buys in whatever country we’re in…are you writing this down?” Teagan asked as she looked over at Cassie who was just staring at her blankly, “You should really write this down.” She said as Cassie nervously nodded and pulled out her small notepad.

Justin came back on the screen after the clip and started talking to the camera again.

“…And she also gave away some of my secrets to Cassie while she was at it.”

Another clip of Teagan and Cassie came on the screen.

“Everything in here is labeled. Justin has a slight case of OCD…he doesn’t know how to use the washer or dryer but he likes to write songs in here,” Teagan said and it was then Cassie noticed a small keyboard tucked away in the corner, “Justin’s and my laundry gets done in here. Like I said earlier everything’s labeled so you can’t get lost or confused or misplace anything. Same goes in the kitchen and pantry…” Teagan said as she walked out of the laundry room and Cassie followed her quietly, “…oh that reminds me, you might want to take a picture of the refrigerator…Justin likes it set up that way all the time when he’s home,” Teagan said as they made their way down the hallway and Cassie almost bumped into her as she stopped suddenly, “How are you with typing?”

He sighed when the show went to commercial and looked over at his girlfriend who was smirking at him.

“What?” He asked and she giggled at him.

“You like the show. You were actually paying attention.” His girlfriend said with a smile and he wanted to hide.

“I do not like the show. I like looking at Justin’s assistant Teagan. She’s hot,” He told her matter of factly as she smacked his arm, “What? She is! I’m just stating the obvious.”

“Whatever!” She said as she rolled her eyes at him, “Shut up the show’s coming back on.”

Justin’s figure filled the television again and he looked over at his girlfriend who was paying very close attention.

“So Jessica’s friend Beverly was getting married in Rome so I thought I would schedule some work stuff I had to do while I was there…the problem with that?…Jessica doesn’t really get along with Teagan or Rachel. And as I about to find out…neither did Cassie. Think about it all of us together on a private jet…yeah I see some drama in my future…” Justin said as the show cut to a clip of Teagan and Rachel boarding a private jet.

“Why do we have to travel with the enemy?” Rachel asked as her and Teagan made their way through the cabin.

“I don’t know. The last person I want to die on a plane with is her. Maybe Justin will let us dispose of her over the Atlantic?” Teagan suggested as Rachel laughed.

“ Can you guys stop? Seriously, can we all just get along for the plane ride?” Justin asked as he followed them into the plane’s cabin.

“Whatever, just keep her away from me.” Rachel said as her and Teagan made themselves comfortable in their seats.

“Cassie, you sit with Jess, okay?” Justin said as he sat next to Teagan and laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, “I’m going to sleep.”

“Do I have too?” Cassie whined as she put away her carry on, “She’s a rude ass bitch,” she mumbled underneath her breath but everyone heard her as they laughed and Justin just shook his head.

“Cass, come sit by Rachel. Jessica can sit by herself.” Teagan told her as she made her way over to them and sat next to Rachel.

“Listen guys…seriously, I know I let ya’ll talk a lot of shit about Jess but when she’s around please behave. I don’t want to have to break up any fights.” Justin told them as they all agreed as Jessica boarded the plane with her private photographer.

“Hey Justin. Come sit by me.” Jessica said as she took a seat in the front of the cabin.

“Nah I’m good here Jess.” He mumbled as Teagan giggled and he elbowed her slightly in the ribs causing her to stop.

The show went to commercial and he groaned as his girlfriend’s cell phone rang.

“Hello…oh hey…I know, I’m watching it right now…I can’t believe he stays with her when everyone around him hates her…even the new girl…” He heard his girlfriend say before he tuned out.

Giggling on the television screen caught his attention and his girlfriend’s as she hung up her cell phone. Teagan and Rachel were on the screen giggling their asses off and he could tell they were drunk.

“So we just got back from Beverly’s wedding and we’re a little tipsy,” Rachel said as she sat on the edge of her hotel bed next to Teagan, “It was so boring. So Teagan and I drank a little too much,” she said as they started giggling again.

“The wedding itself was pretty but hanging out with Justin and Jessica all night long had me wanting to shoot myself with a fork.” Teagan said as they giggled again.

“Why don’t ya’ll like Jessica?” Justin asked as he walked into the frame and pulled Teagan up as he sat in what was previously her spot and pulled her back down to sit on his lap.

“I-I’ll….w-we’ll tell you why,” Rachel slurred as she drunkenly pointed at Justin as Teagan giggled, “s-s-she’s a bitch!”

Teagan laughed before she pointed at Justin, “And you let her be one. I-I mean, what the fuck is that?” Teagan asked as she flailed her arms almost hitting Justin in the face.

“Yeah, what the fuck is that?” Rachel repeated as she shook her head disapprovingly.

“I-I-I mean she fucking brought along her fucking personal fucking photographer! FUCK!” Teagan shouted before bursting into a fit of giggles, “JuJuBean, can we say fuck on MTV?” she asked him innocently and he just had to hug her.

“Seems like you just did ladybug,” Justin said as he winked at her when she just giggled again and dug her head into the crook of his neck, “She isn’t that bad guys.”

“She’s fucking using you though and she’s so obvious.” Cassie said as she came stumbling into the frame and Rachel pulled her down onto her lap so they all four fit into the frame.

“I know she calls the paps. If I know about it, it’s not really using me.” Justin told them as Teagan shook her head.

“B-but she’s psycho. I-I-I,” Teagan stuttered as she pointed at herself, “remember her trying to sneak backstage at N’SYNC concerts back in the day a-a-and and…” Teagan trailed off as Rachel picked up.

“She always wanted you to be on 7th Heaven.” Rachel said as she pointed at Justin and nodded her head.

Always and she’s always bringing up your name in interviews after making the interviewer sign a waiver saying they can’t as personal questions about you! Who the fuck does that?” Teagan asked as Cassie laughed.

“Yeah, who the fuck does that?” Cassie asked as the three girls started giggling again.

“And And she tried to sneak into your birthday party a couple of years ago!” Rachel shouted as she pointed at Justin.

“Oh and she’s always taking your picture….I-I bet she has some kind of Justin Timberlake shrine set up in her house.” Teagan said as they giggled.

“She probably stole some hair while you were sleeping.” Cassie added and they all started giggling uncontrollably again.

“Girls, stop it. Ya’ll are too drunk. Let’s get ya’ll to bed.” Justin said as Teagan rose from his lap, still giggling as him, her and Cassie left Rachel’s room for the night.

The show went to commercial and he knew by the look on his girlfriend’s face that this was a huge development. His girlfriend’s mouth was open in astonishment as her cell phone ran and rang but she couldn’t do anything but look at him.

“Babe, this is major.” She muttered as the show came back on.

The screen filled up with Justin’s image again and he was sitting on the edge of his bed at his home with Teagan sitting by his side.

“Okay so I lied. There really wasn’t that much drama on the trip.” Justin said as he looked at the camera.

“Yet that is. I know once this airs though there will be but let me just say right now… I’m not apologizing for anything I said about Jessica Biel.” Teagan said as Justin chuckled and shook his head.

“Not even a little bit ladybug?” Justin asked her.

“Nope,” she said as she shook her head, “I didn’t say anything on camera that I haven’t said to her face.”

“Okay so we know how Teagan feels about the whole situation but to tell you the truth…I knew it was going to happen. These girls always run their mouths when they get drunk. My only worry is how bad the media might come down on them for looking out for me and my best interests.” Justin said as he grabbed Teagan’s hand and gave it a squeeze, “They’re my family and they’re entitled to their opinions.”

“Not everyone can get along all the time although we do try to be cordial to one another…at least when we’re sober.” Teagan said to the camera with a small laugh.

“I just want to thank all my fan for their support in watching the show and showing their support on the internet. So make sure you tune in next week to catch me in the studio with a few friends. Have a great night and be safe.” Justin said as the show ended and the ending credits rolled.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 4 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's been awhile but I'm done with finals YAY!!! It's a long chapter so I hope that makes up for it! lol
He woke up from his deep sleep as the shrill ringing from a cell phone resonated in his and Teagan’s bedroom. He heard Teagan moan and groan as she carelessly searched her bedside table for her cell phone. She gave up as she snuggled up to him and she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

“It’s your phone baby…not mine.” She mumbled as he groaned at her but made no attempt to find his phone.

“Let’s ignore it.” He muttered and she didn’t say another word as she wrapped her legs around his and got entangled in him.

The shrill ringing didn’t stop though, it just kept on and on. He knew he had to answer it or else he would never get to sleep in peace. His hand blindly searched for his cell phone on his nightstand until he found it. He pressed the talk button and brought it to his ear.

“Hello?” He asked groggily into the phone.

“J, we need Teagan, Rachel, and Cassie to do an appearance on Chelsea Lately. E!News has been talking about last night’s show non-stop. They’re talking about a beef between your family and Jessica and we just need things cleared up.” Johnny told him and he groaned.

“Okay. I’ll tell the girls. What date and time is the appearance?” Justin asked as Teagan nuzzled his neck and placed a slight kiss on his Adam’s apple.

“Tomorrow at 8pm. Let me talk to Teagan.” Johnny told him and Justin handed the phone to Teagan and mouthed “Johnny”.

“Hello Johnny.” Teagan said as she took his cell phone.

“Teag, Rachel said you had some ideas about how to get fans more involved in the show?” Johnny asked as Teagan sat up in their bed.

“I was thinking we could have an after show like The Hills. That way fans can ask us questions and get to know us more. We could do special appearances and it would be a forum for Justin to release new music since TRL will soon be no more. What do you think Johnny?” Teagan asked as Justin looked up at her.

She sure was beautiful to him right then and there.

“I think that’s a great idea Teag. I’ll talk to MTV about it. Ya’ll get some rest. Enjoy your day off and no filming.” Johnny said as Teagan said bye and hung up the phone before handing it back to Justin.

“J, we should get up.” She mumbled as she snuggled back up to him and closed her eyes.

“Yeah, I’m up,” He mumbled as his arm snuck around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him, “Damn your body feels so good,” he mumbled into her hair as her bare breasts pressed into his bare chest.

“You know when we have kids we’re going to have to lock that door.” She whispered and he had to chuckle.

“I can’t help it that I like to sleep naked baby. Besides I always keep it locked anyways. I don’t want anyone interrupting my time with you.” He said as she rubbed her legs against him and he swore her wetness was going to soak into their sheets.

His hand slowly made it’s way in between them and in between her legs. She swatted it away, trying to play hard to get even though her hips were starting to grind into his touch. His fingers slipped into her wet folds, finding her clit instantly. She moaned as his fingers penetrated her and her hips bucked, begging for his touch. He propped his head up by resting on his elbow, watching her as she groaned with the movement of his fingers. He continued to stroke her until his ears couldn’t take anymore of her sweet moans begging for him.

He rolled them until he was on top of her. He smirked at her when her legs instinctively opened for him and she smacked his shoulder. He just chuckled at her until she grabbed the back of his neck and pressed his lips to hers. His tongue snaked into her mouth as her fingers played with the small curls at the base of his hairline. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him closer to her as he broke their kiss and nuzzled her nose with his. She giggled at him as he caressed her cheek before sliding into her. Her head fell back as she let out a soft moan and he dug his head into the crook of her neck, his soft pants fanning against her smooth skin as she held him against her.

His hand skimmed down her side until he reached her thigh. His rough callused fingertips softly grazed her soft skin as he grabbed her thigh and hooked her leg over his hip. He pulled out and slowly slid back in as she moaned for him and placed quick sweet kisses along his shoulder. He rolled his hips into hers as she bucked and he hit that spot deep inside of her and her nails dug into his shoulder blades. He felt her other leg wrap around his waist as her feet locked on the small of his back. He could feel her walls tightening around him as her hips moved with his. He stroked her spot again, smirking to himself as her back arched up off the mattress. His nose nuzzled against her neck as his thrusts became more frantic. Her walls squeezed him tight almost making it impossible for him to concentrate on a steady rhythm. Her sweet moans assaulted his ears as he stroked her spot over and over again until she was finally thrown over the edge.

She squealed out a sound he had never heard from her before as her head thrashed from side to side against her pillow. Her eyelids fluttered shut as her nails clawed at his back and her walls clamped down on him, milking him for all he was worth. He gritted his teeth and let out a small forced “fuck” as her body trembled all around him with her orgasm and he couldn’t help but release his load into her. His body went rigid as he coated her walls again and again until he couldn’t anymore. Her legs fell from his waist and down to his sides as her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he collapsed on top of her. She held him and caressed his shoulders as their heavy panting subsided and their breathing returned to normal.

“Damn girl,” he muttered as he kissed her lips forcefully and smiled when she giggled as he pulled away.

“You’re so fine…” She sang as he laughed before rolling to his side and pulling her body against his.

“There’s something about the way you do the things you do when you do the things you do that’s go me…” He sang as he kissed the top of her head and this time it was her time to laugh.

“I love you JuJuBean.” She told him through her laughter.

“I love you too Ladybug.” He said as he beamed at her with a huge smile and her heart jumped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next night at 8pm*

“Good evening. You’re watching Chelsea Lately and I’m Chelsea Handler. I’m super excited for tonight’s show and I know Chuey is too. We’ve been obsessing over Justin Timberlake’s new reality show…have you guys been watching it?” Chelsea Handler asked the audience as they applauded, “It’s so good and juicy! We have “the assistants” here,” she said as the audience applauded again, “All three of them. And we’re going to get to the bottom of the whole Jessica thing. I love these girls and it’s about damn time they showed an entertaining drunk rant on a reality show! So, without further a due….let’s get on with the show.” Chelsea said as the audience cheered and she went to her round table.

*In the Dressing Room*

“I love Chelsea so I hope this goes well.” Teagan said as she turned away from the TV monitor in the small dressing room they were crammed into.

“Me too. Do you think her questions will be hard?” Cassie asked as she checked her reflection in the mirror, more out of nerves than vanity.

“They’ll probably be all about Jessica…and about Justin…I really don’t know. I’m just glad she’s interviewing all three of us together.” Rachel said from her spot on the couch.

“She’s really cool with other guests so I don’t think she’ll be that hard on us…I’m just going to answer every question truthfully. Whether Jessica likes it or not.” Teagan said as she took a seat beside Rachel.

“You know what? I think that’s the only thing we can do.” Rachel said as Cassie nodded and took a seat beside Teagan on the couch.

*Thirty minutes later*

“Everybody, please welcome Justin Timberlake’s assistants Cassie, Rachel and Teagan.” Chelsea said to her audience as they applauded and cheered as Cassie, Rachel and Teagan walked out.

Justin turned his head to the side as he met Trace’s gaze. He threw him a smile before turning his attention back to his TV. They were watching Chelsea Lately to see what the girls would say. They were particularly interested in what Teagan would say.

He watched as Cassie walked out in a simple v-neck purple dress that stopped just above her knees. Her long blond hair was slightly curled and flowing around her face. He almost laughed as she tripped just slightly in her black pumps but Rachel was there to cover for her. He watched as his cousin took a seat beside Cassie on the couch. She was wearing that yellow dress that him and Teagan got her for a birthday gift last year. He smiled as his girl walked out and his eyes licked over her body. She looked good in her spagetti strap cotton teal dress. His eyes immediately went to the wide silver coin belt under her breasts and he licked his lips. That dress would look good on their bedroom floor. He stoop up from his couch and adjusted his jeans before sitting back down. Her long brown hair was curled in big curls and flowed down her shoulders and around her face. She had on a headband of green goose feathers that had cost him a good 150 dollars but to see it on her was worth it.

He looked over at Trace when he heard him chuckling.

“What?” He asked as Trace shook his head.

“Damn. She’s been your girl for two years and you still fucking check her out like you did when she belonged to Teel.” Trace told him with a laugh while Justin tossed him a glare.

“Don’t ever mention his name in my house,” Justin ordered and Trace stopped laughing, “She belongs to me now and I’ll fucking check her out if I want too.”

“Dude, no need to get pissy. I just thought it was funny. I know you love her more than he ever could. She knows that too. Shit, do you really think I’d let you date my cousin if I didn’t think you deserved her?” Trace asked him as he shook his head.

“I know man. You know I just really hate Teel for all the time he had with her. I guess I’m just being selfish, you know wanting all her time and attention.” Justin told him with a sigh as they both turned their attention back to his TV.

He watched his girl sit next to his cousin on Chelsea’s couch. She sat the closest to Chelsea and he realized she was probably going to be asked the most questions. He checked out her legs as she crossed them and showed off her black Jimmy Choos he had bought her the day before. He licked his lips as she threw the camera one of her beautiful smiles and a small wave.

“I just want to say welcome to the show. Chuey and I are obsessed with watching you guys on MTV.” Chelsea said with a smile as Teagan giggled with Rachel.

“That’s so funny because we love your show. We watch it every time we can. Justin loves it too I should point that out.” Rachel told her and Teagan nodded her head.

That was a lie. This was the first time he was ever watching the show.

“So, how has it been having camera follow you? I only ask because I usually don’t know I’m being filmed until the sex tape is released.” Chelsea said as the girls and the audience laughed at her joke.

“It was weird the first couple of days but we’re used to it now…They don’t film all the days so…we like the breaks.” Teagan said as the girls agreed with her.

“Is there something you never want to make it to film?” Chelsea asked.

“Any bodily functions, that’s all I have to say.” Cassie said as the girls laughed.

“I would say any trips or falls or me just saying something stupid.” Rachel said as she laughed at herself.

“Mine would have to be…me waking up. The camera crew would get more than they bargained for.” Teagan said as the three girls shared a laugh.

“What do you do when you wake up?” Chelsea asked her.

“Well…I-I…sleep naked so…” Teagan said as she trailed off.

Justin and Trace had to laugh at her red cheeks and the way she covered her face with her hands as the guys in the audience started to holler and clap.

“Chuey would like to see that. I’m sure all the guys in America would like to see that. I mean you’re pretty hot. I’d like to see you naked.” Chelsea said as they all laughed.

“Well, I guess thank you. I really don’t know what to say to that.” Teagan said as she blushed again.

“Is there anything Justin wouldn’t like on film?” Chelsea asked as they looked at each other.

“Probably the same as Teagan’s. He sleeps naked which is why we take such great care in waking him up in front of the cameras.” Rachel said as Chelsea nodded.

“I bet his fans would love to see that!” Chelsea said and Teagan nodded her head.

“I bet they would.” Cassie said with a laugh.

“So, let’s move on to the whole Jessica rant,” Chelsea said as the girls all shared a look, “Have you guys seen the drunken rant?” she asked the audience as they clapped, “So, why don’t you guys like Jessica Biel?” She asked as she turned her attention to the girls on her couch.

“You know we all three have our own reasons. It’s not some collective idea to all hate her. It just happened. For me, I just think she’s shady and being around her literally drags the life out of me. Maybe that’s why Justin looks so miserable in all the pictures of him and her.” Teagan said as Chelsea started laughing.

“He does look pretty unhappy lately…have you guys tried to, I don’t know, convince him to break up with her?” Chelsea asked as Teagan bit her lip and looked at Rachel and Cassie.

“You know I would but Justin’s a grown man. Only he knows what he sees in her. But if she hurts him. I’m kicking her ass!” Teagan said and Justin had to laugh.

“My girl has my back.” He said as Trace chuckled and they watched the TV again.

“My reason is kind of the same as Teagan’s. I don’t like her attitude and I just don’t trust her. Plus she doesn’t need to be rude to my Aunt Lynn or our family. Sometimes she acts like being around our family is such an inconvenience. That’s why I don’t like her. She should be grateful that my cousin likes her because she doesn’t deserve him. As long as my cousin continues to date her though I’ll be nice, but I’m with Teagan, if she hurts him I’m kicking her ass too.” Rachel said as Teagan gave her a quick hug.

“And Cassie, you called her a rude ass bitch…did we miss something that wasn’t on film?” Chelsea asked.

“Um…yeah. Jessica has decided not to be filmed for our show, which I find ironic considering she pimps out Justin’s fame like a two cent hoe,” Cassie said as Rachel and Teagan started laughing hard at that, “so, on my first day on the job I met her. She was so rude and condescending to me and it hasn’t stopped. She’s one of the few people in my life that I wished I had never met. I’ve never been so disgusted by a person’s demeanor and personality in my life.” Cassie said as Teagan and Rachel clapped their hands and nodded their heads in agreement.

“Wow….are you scared of what Justin’s fans might say about you guys? Or have you even thought about that?” Chelsea asked.

“You know, honestly, we always think about his fans in everything we do. We personally know a few fans and we always try to be nice and understanding and we realize that they might not agree with what we’ve said but I hope thy understand that we’re just looking out for Justin. I wouldn’t consider myself his friend if I didn’t look out for him.” Teagan told her.

“That’s another thing, I don’t like the way she acts to his fans. It’s heartbreaking because that may be their one chance to see him up close and her attitude ruins that experience. I don’t like that at all. I just want him to be happy and I don’t think she makes him happy.” Rachel said as Cassie nodded.

“She’s Ms. Right Now not Mrs. Right.” Cassie said as they all three nodded.

“Wow… you guys are being a lot more honest than I ever expected.” Chelsea said as they chuckled at her.

“Well, this is our real life. We all three decided we were going to come out here and be as honest and truthful as possible. If people are going to talk I’d rather them talk about the facts.” Rachel said as Teagan picked up after her.

“Besides I’m sure Jessica’s publicist will try to put out some BS story about how we all love each other and sing around the campfire but it isn’t true. This is how we feel and it won’t change until her attitude changes.” Teagan said as the audience cheered.

“Well, I want to thank you guys for stopping by and for being completely honest. We’ll definitely keep tuning in for future episodes. Especially with drama like this.” Chelsea said as they laughed and the show went to commercial.

“Shit, you and Jess are going to have to do damage control. I agree with them being honest though. Your fans will respect that at least.” Trace said as Justin nodded his head.

“I just really wish Teagan would change her mind. I wanna go public with her so we can get married and start a family. I want that with her. I hate pretending with Jessica.” Justin said as he let out a sigh and let his head rest on the back of his couch.

“You should talk to her. Let her know you hate this. You know she really hates Jessica because she knows Jess wants a real relationship with you. Teag is fucking jealous.” Trace said and Justin chuckled.

“There’s no fucking way in hell I would ever leave Teagan for Jessica. No way in hell.” Justin said as his phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket, “Teag’s texting me.”

‘Hey babe. Just got done here. We’re headed home. I love you.’

He read her text and smiled to himself before texting her back.

‘Hey honey, I saw you. You did great. I love that dress on you. Wish I could take it off of you. Hurry home, I love you!’

He hit send before changing the channel to the golf channel.

‘JuJuBean!…Maybe I’ll let you take it off of me ;) I love that you’re my man.’

He chuckled as he read her text.

“What? What is my cousin saying?” Trace asked as he tried to grab Justin’s phone and read his text messages.

“Nothing! Get the fuck away man!” Justin said as he moved further down the couch, away from Trace as he hit reply.

‘I love that you’re my girl Ladybug. Your cousin’s being a pain though. He’s trying to read my text messages!’

‘Aww, my poor baby. Tell him to stop or else I’m calling my Auntie.’

He smiled as he read her text message and looked over at Trace.

“Teag said to behave or she’s calling your mom.” Justin said as Trace pouted.

“That’s not fair! She’s family, she’s supposed to be on my side!” He said as Justin chuckled.

“Yeah but she’s the love of my life…of course she has my back.” Justin said as he focused on his phone and texting Teagan back.

‘I did baby girl. How far away are you? I need you here beside me, distracting me from your annoying cousin.’

He hit send and laughed at the pout that was on Trace’s face.

“Quit!” Justin told him.

“You’re stealing my cousin. My favorite cousin too!” Trace said as he crossed his arms and looked away from Justin.

“Quit being such a pussy! How are you going to act when I ask her to marry me?” Justin asked as Trace scoffed.

“I don’t see that happening soon so I’m not worried. I thought you didn’t want to get married?” Trace asked.

“No, I didn’t want to marry Cameron or Jessica. I want to marry Teagan. Maybe not right now but in the near future, yes.” Justin said as his phone beeped.

‘I’m here at the house. Leave my cousin alone. You’re probably annoying him! Lol’

“Oh, now she’s standing up for you!” Justin said as Trace smiled.

“Never try to come between the Ayala blood!” Trace said as he did some stupid dance and Justin rolled his eyes.

Justin heard the front door open and close before his dogs got up ready to greet their mommy. He laughed as they barked and jumped at Teagan as she walked into the living room.

“How’s my babies? Did you miss your mommy? Did daddy take care of ya’ll? My pretty puppies!” Teagan said as she knelt down and petted Buckley and Brennan and lavished them with love.

“Come here baby. Trace is being mean to me!” Justin said as he threw her one of his famous Timberlake pouts and crossed his arms.

“Not my cuz. Ayalas aren’t mean,” Teagan said as she took a seat next to Justin and cuddled up to him, “I missed you baby,” she whispered as she kissed his cheek, causing his pout to vanish.

“Technically I consider you a Timberlake not an Ayala anymore. I missed you like crazy ladybug. I love you.” He told her as he leaned down softly and crashed his lips down onto hers.

He smiled as her hands cupped his face and pulled him closer until he was practically laying on top of her. His hands skimmed along her legs, moving up under her dress as Trace cleared his throat, breaking their make out session.

“Do ya’ll have to do that in front of me? It’s still gross.” Trace said as Teagan laughed at him.

“Always Trace. Always,” Justin said as he rose from his position and helped Teagan up, “We’re going to be in our room. You can stay or leave, it’s up to you,” he said as he placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the staircase.

“Where’s Rach? I’ll hang with her because I don’t want to hear ya’ll fucking!” Trace said as Teagan flipped him off.

“She’s in the guest house with Cassie. I’ll call you later cuz.” Teagan said as her and Justin headed up the stairs.

“See ya’ll later.” Trace said as he headed to the backyard.

“I still love ya like a brother from another mother!” Justin shouted down the stairs as Trace laughed.

“Yeah yeah whatever. You just want my cousin. I see how it is.” Trace said before walking outside to Rachel’s guest house.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack.
Chapter 5 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So....I'm truely sorry that this update has been so long....but with the holidays and birthdays and weddings this month plus finals so time has been limited...however this is a long update so I hope it suffices.
He smiled as he pulled her body closer to him and kissed her forehead. He could hear Trace and Rachel talking downstairs in his house but he didn’t want to be away from Teagan. She placed light kisses along his neck as she snuggled up to him. The soft Egyptian cotton sheets wrapped around their naked bodies as they enjoyed this perfect moment with each other.

“Ladybug. I really can’t date Jessica anymore. I want to be able to walk beside you in public and hold your hand or kiss you if I want too. I don’t want to worry about the cameras and not being able to be affectionate with you,” He told her as his hand grazed along her shoulder as she looked up at him, “I’m ready to settle down with you baby girl. I-I even bought us a place in New York City and I want your name on the deed as well as mine. Please tell me we can stop this game baby,” he finished telling her as she caressed his bare chest with her hand.

“JuJuBean. Why didn’t you tell me this before? I love you Papi and if you want to go public then we’ll go public,” Teagan told him as she placed a kiss over his heart before smacking his shoulder, “How in the hell can you buy us a place in New York and not tell me? What if I see it and I don’t like it?” She asked as he rubbed his shoulder and let out a chuckle.

“It’s not finalized yet but you’ll love it ladybug, I promise. I’m going to talk to Johnny to see how soon we can end this thing with Jess,” Justin said as he rose from their bed and pulled on his boxers, “Oh also you have to go to NYC to see the place and sign the papers if you love it like I do.”

“I can go before Thanksgiving and meet you in Tennessee.” She told him as she rose from their bed and walked into their closet.

“Okay. I’ll have Rach set it up. Baby, can we just go back to bed? It’s eleven pm…why are we even getting up?” He asked as he followed her into their closet and watched her get dressed.

“Well you have to call Johnny. I have to schedule some stuff in NYC now with Rach. Plus I need to talk to my cousin about Thanksgiving. I’m a busy person because of you baby. Now get dressed and meet me downstairs.” Teagan told him as she kissed his cheek then headed downstairs.

*Twenty minutes later (downstairs)*


“I can’t believe this shit! I mean, who does that bitch think she is?” Trace shouted as he threw a copy of Vanity Fair on the countertop in the kitchen.

Him, Teagan and Rachel were sitting at the little breakfast bar area in Justin’s kitchen. Rachel had just gone through her mail and found her subscription to Vanity Fair magazine with Jessica Biel on the cover. The headline had read ‘Jessica finally breaks her silence’ and that caught Rachel’s attention. She had flipped through the magazine until she got to Jessica’s article. The more she had read the more she got pissed off. She had shown the article to Trace and Cassie before her and Trace decided to bring it to Justin and Teagan’s attention. Now her and Trace were sitting in Justin’s kitchen showing the article to Teagan.

“Shh, keep it down. If anyone should tell Justin I think it should be me. He’ll still be pissed but at least I can calm him down. Trace, you might have to hold him down when he finds out,” Teagan said as she skimmed the article one more time after having read it over about ten times, “Cassie should be here too. Where’s she at?”

“She’s in the guesthouse. I’ll call her over here,” Rachel said as she picked up the phone and called the guesthouse, “She’s coming over. When are you going to tell Justin?” Rachel asked Teagan, who just shrugged.

“Tell me what?” Justin asked as he walked into the kitchen and kissed Teagan’s cheek.

“We need to talk about Jessica’s Vanity Fair interview.” Trace said as Justin took a seat on a barstool next to Teagan.

“And? When have I ever cared about any interviews she’s done?” Justin asked as he played with the soft waves of Teagan’s hair.

“Oh babe, you’ll care about this one. I’m just waiting for Cassie to get here before I read it to you. She talks about all of us.” Teagan told him right before Cassie walked into the house and made her way to the kitchen.

Cassie gave them a small smile as she made her way to the bar and took a seat on the barstool next to Trace. She knew Justin was going to be pissed because she was mad as hell. Jessica was just trying to turn things around and make herself a victim. She said some really shady things in that article about Justin and Cassie knew that this kitchen was about to be filled with a lot of anger and bitterness towards one Jessica Biel.

“Okay, so Cassie’s here… what does the article say about us?” Justin asked as Teagan’s eyes scanned the article.

“Okay. Remember this interview was before the “drunken rant” episode was released to the public. When Jessica was asked how she felt about our new reality show she responded by saying and I quote…
‘I would never do a reality show. It seems like everyone who does a reality show is just looking for their fifteen minutes of fame. It’s just a shame that Rachel, Teagan and Cassie can’t just be Justin’s assistants and do their jobs. If I was Justin I would fire all three of them because they’re just using his fame for their own self gain.’
Can you believe that?” Teagan asked as Justin clinched his jaw and shook his head ‘no’.

“What else did she say?” Justin asked as he looked at his girlfriend, trying to keep his anger in check.

“When asked why we don’t get along she responded…
‘Well…Rachel is just annoying… it’s almost like she likes stalking her own cousin. Justin and I can’t go anywhere without her wanting to tag along. I don’t know Cassie that well but she just seems like a pathetic person to me. She wants so bad to fit in with Rachel and Teagan and it’s just sad. Teagan is the reason why my relationship with Justin can’t progress to something more. You can always tell when someone likes your man as more than a friend and that’s Teagan.’
Of course that’s me bitch! He’s my man! At least she held her tongue when it came to me.” Teagan said as they laughed at her reaction.

“Because she knew I’d be pissed about her talking about Rachel and Cassie like that but she knew I’d kill her if she bad mouthed you in the slightest bit.” Justin said as Trace got up and went to the refrigerator and got them all a beer.

“When asked how ya’lls relationship was going she responded by saying…
‘It would be a lot better if his family and friends didn’t meddle so much. In the beginning things were really great but then Teagan decided that I wasn’t good enough for him. I know we’re going through this rough patch because of her whispering things in his ear. My friends tried to warn me that they were getting too close but I-I love him, you know? (Jessica starts to cry) I just wish he was different and that he actually cared about my feelings.’
She fucking cried! And to think I didn’t think she could act.” Teagan said as she looked over at Justin and waited for his reaction.

He was eerily clam and that scared her. It was always the calm before the storm when it came to his temper.

“She can’t act worth shit but she sure can lie her ass off.” Justin said through gritted teeth and Teagan didn’t think she should read anymore of the article to him.

“I shouldn’t read you anymore of this bullshit!” Teagan said as he caressed her cheek.

“It’s okay baby girl. I can handle it.”

“Okay. Um… when asked if you cheated on her she responded by saying…
‘I don’t think so but I wouldn’t put it past him. We’re going to have a long talk when I see him later on.’
She’s already setting the wheels in motion to look like a victim. You shouldn’t even release a statement with her! You should be like ‘Oh we’re not together anymore’ in like an interview or something.” Teagan said as everyone let out some nervous laughs.

“I think we all second that idea.” Cassie said as they laughed again.

“I think I will. Like when I go on Ellen in a couple of days.” Justin said before Teagan got up from her seat and slipped in front of him.

“I love you JuJuBean. Please don’t let this ruin our night. She’s not worth it.” She whispered before she kissed him.

“I love you too Ladybug.” He whispered back to her as he felt all his anger disappear as she continued to kiss him, “I’ll deal with this tomorrow because I’m heading to bed. All I know is that I want Jessica Biel out of our lives,” He said as he got up from his stool, “You coming with me babe?” He asked Teagan as she smiled up at him.

“No. I’ve got to plan a trip to NYC. I’ll be up soon though baby.” Teagan told him as she kissed him good night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Show*

Justin’s Voiceover: “It’s Thanksgiving time and we’re headed to Tennessee! Cassie will be staying in California and Teagan will be making a quick stop in NYC but will be joining us back home! I’m so excited to be going home!”

Teagan and Rachel come on the screen and we see them packing their suitcases.

“So how long will you be in NYC for?” Rachel asks as she packs some sweaters into her suitcase.

“Just for a day. I have to fill out some paperwork. Then I get to see the house Justin’s buying in NYC. You know he’s going to want us to decorate it for him like always,” Teagan says as she walks from her suitcase to her closet, “Should I take a couple of dressy dresses or just sweaters and jeans?” She asks Rachel as she hangs on the doorway.

“I’m just taking sweaters and jeans because I have some dresses at Justin’s Tennessee home. Besides I don’t think we’ll be going out anywhere.” Rachel says as Teagan nods while looking through some dresses hanging in her closet, “Oh…that one is pretty. I love that blue.”

“I love it too. I think I’ll take it and make up a reason to wear it. Are ya’ll taking the dogs?” Teagan asks as she places the blue dress in a garment bag, “Can ya’ll take this on the private jet with you?”

“Yeah, I’ll watch it. Justin and Jessica are walking the dogs now and then Cassie and I are packing up their stuff to take them to Tennessee. Justin’s pissed at her still so it should be an interesting plane ride. I should just go to New York with you but Justin won’t let me!” Rachel says as Teagan laughs at her pout.

“Hey guys. I can’t believe you guys are leaving me. It feels weird to be staying here all by myself.” Cassie says as she walks into Teagan’s closet area.

“I know! I wish you were going with us but I understand you want to spend time with your family too.” Teagan tells her as she gives Cassie a quick hug.

“At least you’re taking the dogs. I couldn’t handle both of them on my own…Did Rachel tell you how they dragged me down the street the first time I walked them? They only behave for you and Justin.” Cassie tells Teagan as she laughs.

The show fades out as it goes to commercial.

*Present Day (Two Weeks after Thanksgiving)*

“Everyone please welcome my undercover lover Justin Timberlake to the show.” Ellen said as Justin walked out onto the stage and waved at the audience.

He hugged Ellen before taking a seat on an armchair across from her.

“So, I’m going to get straight to the point, can I do that with you?” Ellen asked and Justin chuckled.

“I’m kind of scared but sure. I don’t have a problem with that.” He replied as Ellen smiled at him.

“What’s up with the whole Jessica Biel Vanity Fair interview. I was shocked when I read it! Were you shocked?” She asked and he ran his hands up and down his denim-clad thighs.

“Um…y-yeah I was. I mean, here’s the girl I’ve been dating for almost two years and she’s talking trash about my family and friends and me. It’s sad really because I’m a private person but she’s made this a public thing.” He said as Ellen nodded in understanding.

“I see. Do you think the infamous “drunken rant” had to do with anything that she said in her interview?” Ellen asked him.

“At first I thought it could but the interview was done before the “drunken rant” was even filmed.” Justin said.

“So, is this just a rough patch? Surely you can work things out, right?” Ellen asked as Justin rubbed his chin and chuckled.

“We worked things out and I decided she wasn’t someone I wanted to date. So…we’re through,” Justin revealed as the audience clapped and cheered, “I’m officially single now.”

*Back to the show*

“J! JuJuBean! I’m leaving for my flight.” Teagan shouts as she lugs two suitcases down the stairs.

“Here Ladybug. Let me help,” Justin tells her as he grabs her luggage from her and sets it by the door with his, “You’re only going to be in New York for one day, right? Then you’re headed straight to Tennessee?” He asks her as he cups her face in his hands and kisses her forehead.

“Yep. Straight to Tennessee. You’re taking my luggage and one garment bag with you on the private jet. Make sure nothing happens to my stuff or my babies. I’ll call you and Rach when I land. Promise me you’ll do the same.” Teagan tells him as she places her hands over his.

“I promise. Be safe and don’t forget to call me when you land. I’ll see you in a day ladybug.” He tells her as he kisses her cheek and she hugs him before walking to the black Tahoe that is taking her to the airport.

She waves at him as he stands on the front porch and waves goodbye to her. She gets in the Tahoe and Tiny drives her to LAX. We see her board her plane as the show heads to commercial.

*Present Day*

Jessi and Dan from The Hills Aftershow come on the screen.

“Stay with us after this episode of ‘A Day in the Life…of me and my assistants.’ We have the Aftershow coming up and a very special guest is joining us in the studio.” Jessi says into the camera.

“Yes! Did ya’ll hear about Justin and Jessica splitting up? We’ll ask our special guest their thoughts on the split. So keep watching and stay for the Aftershow.” Dan says into the camera as it fades to a commercial.

*Back to the show*

“S***head! Where are you?” Trace shouts as he walks into Justin’s house and slams the door behind me.

“F***er! Don’t slam my f***ing door!” Justin shouts as he slaps Trace on the back of the head, “Are you f***ing excited to be goin’ home?” Justin asks as he excitedly punches Trace in the arm.

“Yeah I’m excited as hell! Where’s my cousin?” Trace asks as he looks around Justin as Justin nervously shuffles from foot to foot and rubs the back of his neck, “What did you do?” Trace asks as Justin nervously chuckles.

“Nothing! I didn’t do anything!” Justin squeaks out as Trace eyes him then the cameras, “I bought a house in NYC for…all of us. So she’s flying there to check it out then meeting us in Tennessee,” he rushes out as Trace laughs.

“Is that all? I thought I was going to have to hurt you. Let’s go get on that plane and head home!” Trace says as he slaps Justin on the back.

*Present Time*

The show fades as Jessi and Dan pop up on the screen.

“So Justin’s excited to be headed back home so much he’s punching people.” Dan says as he cocks his eyebrow as he laughs and looks at Jessi.

“That’s right. A lot of friendly violence between him and Trace in tonight’s episode. We’ll see what Teagan has to say about it…because she will be here in the studio with us to discuss this night’s episode.” Jessi says or practically shouts as the audience behind her and Dan cheers and claps loudly almost drowning out her voice.

“Don’t go anywhere we still have more of the show and the Aftershow with Teagan Ayala.” Dan says as the screen fades to commercial.

*Back to the show*

“Hey guys. Teagan left me a message stating that she arrived safely and she’s heading to the New York house. She said she loves everyone.” Justin says as he pulls his Blackberry away from his ear.

He’s sitting next to Jessica, who looks bored out of her mind as she listens to Justin talk. When he mentions the New York house though her head snaps in his direction.

“You bought a house in New York and you didn’t tell me?” She asks as Trace and Rachel chuckle and Justin tosses them a glare.

“It’s my home. I didn’t know I had to tell you.” He simply states as he looks down at his cell phone.

“I just can’t believe you bought us a house in New York without telling me. Ugh you are so compulsive!” She says in disgust before taking his cell phone from him, “You’re not even listening to me! Stop texting Teagan and talk to me!” She shouts.

“I didn’t buy us a house in New York. I bought me a house. You will not be living there just like you don’t live in my L.A. house, Tennessee home, or Florida house,” Justin snaps at her as he snatches his phone back from her grasp, “And I’ll f***ing text Teagan if I want too.”

The show cuts to Teagan walking through the front door of an empty New York townhouse. She smiles at Justin’s realtor as she closes the door behind them.

“Oh this is nice. I like the high ceilings in the foyer. They make it more open.” Teagan says as the realtor walks her from room to room.

“The kitchen is huge. Mr. Timberlake said that you needed a huge kitchen because you do most of the cooking. Also leading down this hallway is the staircase down into the basement,” The realtor tells her as they walk down the stairs into the basement, “It’s currently unfinished but Mr. Timberlake was talking about turning it into his recording studio. There is plenty of space for you to do something down here as well like an office or something.” She says as Teagan nods and walks further into the basement.

“I can see this working as Justin’s studio and workout room. I’ve got to give him his own space.” Teagan says as they both chuckle.

“Right. Let me show you the bedrooms upstairs.” The realtor says as Teagan follows her up the stairs, through the kitchen, past the living room, into the foyer and up the other suitcase.

“These stairs are really close together. Did Justin say anything about them?” Teagan asks as she holds on tight to the rail.

“He didn’t mention anything to me about them.” The realtor tells her as they walk down the hallway and Teagan pulls out her Blackberry.

“That’s weird. He has bigger feet than mine…surely he must have said something? Has the offer gone through yet or can we still suggest changes?” Teagan asks as they check out the bedrooms.

“Mr. Timberlake’s counter-offer hasn’t been submitted yet. What changes would you like made?” The realtor asks her as Teagan checks out the closet sizes.

“A lower asking price since those stairs need to be ripped out for starters. This place needs a lot of work,” Teagan says absent-mindly, “But we can make it work.”

“This place is in great condition. Mr. Timberlake fell in love with it at first sight…I-I just don’t understand…” The realtor says as Teagan looks up from her Blackberry.

“It’s nice but Justin’s very particular…and he doesn’t like the stairs and wants a lower asking price…” Teagan says as she holds up her Blackberry and the realtor reads Justin’s text message.

“Okay. I’ll put in the counter-offer and we should hear something by the end of the day.” The realtor tells her and Teagan nods.

“Thanks for showing me the place. I’ll meet you at your office to finalize everything later.” Teagan says as she gets in the town car waiting for her.

*In the Towncar*

“Hey ladybug. We just landed in Tennessee and I’m going out to walk the dogs with Jessica. The paps f***ing followed us again. Give me a call or text when you get this message.” Justin says over her speaker phone.

“Where to Miss Ayala?” The driver asks as she texts Justin.

“To Southern Hospitality for lunch please.” She says as she focuses on her phone.

*Present Time*

The show fades once more and Jessi and Dan take up the screen again.

“Do you want to know what Teagan really thought about Justin’s realtor? Well stay tune because we’re going to ask her on the Aftershow.” Jessi says as Dan stands beside her smiling.

“That’s right. Teagan Ayala will be in our studio right after the show airs and we will be asking her all kinds of questions.” Dan says before a commercial takes up the screen.

*Back to the show*

“Hey JuJuBean, I just left the realtor’s office and the house is officially yours. I got the key and everything.” Teagan says as she gets in the town car.

“Really? That’s great! Are you flying back yet?” Justin asks her as MTV does a split screen effect with Justin on one side and Teagan on the other.

“I’m headed to the airport now. How did walking the dogs go?” Teagan asks as the town car pulls up to JFK International Airport.

“We’re doing that right now. It’s cold. Super cold so bundle up before you land.” Justin says as she gets escorted through the airport by airport security.

“Well I’m boarding right now so I’ll talk to you later. Tell Trace and Rach I said hi.” Teagan tells him as she picks up her pace, anxious to get to Tennessee and see him.

“Will do. I’m going to an art gallery tonight with Brit so just text me ladybug. Be safe.” He says.

“Will do. Have fun and you be safe too.” She tells him before they both hang up at the same time.

“Teagan! Teagan Ayala! Are you headed to Tennessee to see Justin? Is it time you’re dating him?” A paparazzo shouts at her as they take her picture.

“Teagan! Teagan, why don’t you like Jessica?” Another shouts as airport security pushes them away from her.

They rush her ahead of the line to board the plane as she apologizes to all the passengers waiting. She presents her boarding pass and makes her way onto the plane and the first class cabin. She lets out a deep sigh as she flops down into her seat and closes her eyes.

“I bet that gets tiring after a while.” A guy with spiky blond hair and clear blue eyes says to her as her head snaps up.

“Teel! What are you doing here?” She asks as she stands up and they hug each other.

“Headed back home for Thanksgiving. You too?” He asks and she nods, “So, what were you doing in New York?” He asks as he takes a seat next to her as more people start to board the plane.

“Justin bought a place here so I had to finalize some stuff for him.” She tells him and he rubs his chin.

“Still following him around I see? Must be nice to have that kind of power…I wish I could have paid you to follow me and my band around.” He states and she bites her lip.

“What are you doing in New York?” She asks to change the subject.

“Auditioning for a record label…but apparently they wanted someone with more of a “Justin Timberlake” flare. Ain’t that somethin’?” He says and once again Teagan bites her lip, “Are you dating anyone?” He asks and she shakes her head.

“No.” Is all she says as he stares at her.

“Two and a half years ago I called off our wedding because I knew you loved him more than you could ever love me… and you still haven’t told him how you feel?” Teel asks and Teagan sighs because she can’t tell him the truth.

“He has a girlfriend. If he didn’t I would tell him but I can’t. It’s complicated.” She says and Teel scoffs.

“He’s so damn lucky and he doesn’t even know it. He’s Tennessee’s Golden Boy, he actually gets to make music for a living, and he has you loving him. You know, for a while there I had something he wanted or at least I thought I did. But I’ve come to realize that he always had you.” Teel tells her as he rises from his seat and goes and sits with his band, leaving Teagan to her thoughts.

*Meanwhile in Tennessee*

“Justin. What do you think of this one?” His mom asks him as she points at a painting that he can’t even bare to look at.

“Mom. No. I wouldn’t hang that in my house even if my life depended on it.” He tells her and she laughs.

“I have no idea why you’re so dramatic. That must come from your father’s side because it certainly didn’t come from mine.” Lynn says in her thick southern drawl and Justin smiles a wide smile.

His phone beeps as he moves on to inspect another more “decent” painting. He chuckles as he listens to his mom talk about the feeling behind a portrait of a drunk naked girl and he wonders out loud, “How does my dad put up with her?” as he checks his Blackberry.

“Guess who I ran into on the plane ride over here?” He reads out loud to himself and the cameras, “It’s Teagan. I’m going to respond….who did you run into,” he says as he texts her back.

‘Teel Merrick! I’m fixing to land so we’ll talk about it later. Love you.’

He reads to himself as Brittany, Trace’s sister, touches his shoulder and he jumps.

“Hey J. I didn’t mean to scare you…it’s just…we’re leaving.” Brittany tells him and he nods at her before licking his lips.

“It’s okay. I was distracted. Teagan’s plane is landing. Let’s go.” He says as she nods and they head back to where Lynn, Paul and Jessica are.

“You okay son?” Paul asks and Justin nods his head even though he doesn’t look fine.

“Yeah. Teagan’s plane is landing. We should go.” He says and they leave the art gallery.

Justin’s leading the way with Paul by his side as Jessica lags in the back. She makes her way near him as the paparazzi start to snap their pictures. She tries to grab his hand but Justin shrugs her away and busies himself with texting Rach and Trace as his picture is being taken. He lowers his head and eyes as he tries to avoid the cameras.

The show fades to commercial as he climbs into a black SUV.

*Present Time*

The show comes back from commercial as Dan and Jessi take up the screen to promote the Aftershow once again.

“Teagan runs into Teel on a plane ride and Justin shrugs off Jessica.” Jessi says into the camera.

“All that and more will be discussed on the Aftershow. So, stay tuned.” Dan says as the show comes back on.

*Back to the show*

“Oh I want some green bean casserole! And some of that yam casserole…oh and that potato casserole too!” Justin exclaims as he looks at the spread in front of him.

“Relax JuJuBean. I got you,” Teagan tells him with a small smile as she passes behind him and her hand trails along his shoulders before she sidesteps him and makes her way into the kitchen, “Go sit down,” is all she says as he turns and sits down at the table with the rest of the men.

“Teag kick you out of the kitchen?” Trace asks him with a laugh as he flips him off and takes a sip of his whiskey.

“You shouldn’t worry. She spoils you probably more than your own Grandma and Mama.” Teagan’s dad, Joe Ayala, says and Justin’s ears turn red.

“Leave my son alone.” Lynn says as she carries two plates into the dining room, one for her and one for Paul.

“I was just stating how Teagan likes to spoil him. That’s all.” Joe says in his defense as his daughter walks into the room.

“Spoil who?” Teagan asks as she places Justin’s plate in front of him and takes a seat next to him with a plate of her own.

“Justin.” Her dad says and Teagan laughs as Justin blushes again.

“Of course I spoil him. He works hard everyday and he makes sure I’m taken care of. He deserves it.” She says as Lynn smiles and Sadie places a tender kiss on her cheek.

“Teagan is always welcomed here but you, Joe Ayala, can leave right now.” Sadie says as everyone at the table laughs.

“That’s right Gammie. You tell him.” Teagan says as Justin chuckles and bumps her shoulder with his.

“He’s just upset that Justin took her away to L.A. ‘His only daughter is states away’, that’s what he always says pero el no entenda that she’s a grown woman with her own life. He should be happy that she works for Justin and not all those cracked out Hollywood types como las amigas de esta puta agui.” Erma Ayala, Teagan’s mom, says and Justin laughs at the Spanish cuss word she calls Jessica.

Everyone laughs because they know what she said. Even Jessica laughs though she doesn’t quiet understand which makes Justin laugh harder. He stops laughing though as Teagan elbows him softly.

*Present Time*

The show fades as Jessi and Dan come on the screen again.

“Hellllllllllllooooo Everybody!” Jessi says as the audience behind her cheers, “In just five minutes Teagan Ayala will be here in the studio live and ready to answer our questions and your questions too.”

“That’s right! After this episode join Jessi and I for the Aftershow!” Dan says as the screen goes back to the last five minutes of the show.

*Back to the show*

The show opens with Teagan and Rachel sitting on a couch with beers in their hands as Justin sits on the floor in between Teagan’s legs. He’s holding a glass of whiskey as Trace sits in an armchair across from them, holding his own glass. Jessica is sitting beside Brittany on the loveseat drinking a glass of red wine. Teagan’s brothers Christopher, Joshua, Tray, Tyler and Taylor were spread out on the floor drinking their own beers. Ever since they were little they had always split from the adults and this year wasn’t different.

“We should leave. We’ve got an early flight.” Justin says as everyone nods but no one gets up to leave.

“Yeah we should. It’s getting late and I have to head to the hotel.” Jessica says as Teagan giggles.

“You don’t stay at Justin’s house?” Taylor asks, clearly amused.

“No. There’s no room for her.” Rachel says and Teagan giggles again.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Justin says as he gets up from his spot and pulls Teagan up off the couch.

“Fine. We’ll go.” Rachel mutters as Justin and Teagan both help her up.

“We’re headed out Mama.” Justin says as he peeks his head into his Mama’s living area.

“Okay. Be safe.” Lynn says as everyone makes the rounds of saying goodbye and dishes out family hugs and kisses.

“We’ll see you tomorrow.” Justin says as him, Teagan, Rachel and Jessica leave his Mama’s house.

The show leaves off with them dropping off Jessica at the hotel and all three singing along to Credence Clearwater Revival on the way back to Justin’s Tennessee home.

*The Aftershow*

“Hello all. Welcome to the first ever Aftershow for A Day in the Life…of me and my assistants,” Dan says as the audience cheers and claps, “We’re doing it big tonight! We have Teagan Ayala with us,” he says as the cameras cut to Teagan in her dressing room, waiting for her cue as she smiles and waves at the camera, “I’m Dan.”

“And I’m Jessi,” Jessi says as she picks up after Dan, “Tonight’s episode was great. We got to see Justin’s new NYC pad. Teagan got confronted by her ex-fiancé on an airplane with no exits! Also we’ll be discussing Justin and Jessica’s split that was announce by Justin today.” Jessi says as her and Dan take a seat on their white couch.

“Everyone please welcome our own little roundtable of friends. We have Erica, Danica, Greg, Paul, and Sarah,” Dan says as he introduces the people sitting on the other couches, “Also we have some fans with us via webcam,” he says as the cameras cut to video feeds from four different webcams.

“So, if you haven’t guessed yet. Justin announced his split from his girlfriend of two years, Jessica Biel, earlier today on the Ellen Show. What are your thoughts on the split?” Jessi asks their friends on the couch.

“I think it was about time. I mean she doesn’t get along with his friends or family and they, obviously, are very important people to him. I really want to know what Teagan thinks about it. Especially since Teel called her out about liking Justin.” Danica says as the crowd cheers almost deafening loud.

“You know what? We were going to wait and bring Teagan out later but what the hell! Please welcome Teagan Ayala.” Dan says as Teagan walks out and waves as the audience screams and claps for her.

She hugs Jessi and Dan as she says her ‘how are yous’ and ‘nice to meet yous’. She takes a seat on the opposite couch and crosses her tan legs, showing off her diamond-encrusted Manolo Blahniks and the pretty blue dress her and Rachel had discussed in the episode.

“Hello Teagan. So…what do you think about Justin and Jessica’s break up?” Dan asks as Teagan lets out a soft laugh.

“Well…I can’t say I’m sad about it. It probably should have happened sooner than it did but Justin knows what he’s doing.” Teagan says as she throws the camera a sheepish smile.

“Were you surprised when he announced the break up on Ellen?” Jessi asks her and Teagan pauses before answering.

“Actually…yeah. He had mentioned that he wanted to break up with her but it didn’t happen so I figured he was just upset about the Vanity Fair interview and that they would work it out. Then he announced the split on Ellen this afternoon and to be honest…I don’t even think Jessica knows yet.” Teagan says as the audience gasps.

“She doesn’t know?” Jessi asks.

“She’s in Europe and I don’t think he has called her yet. I know he’s still upset about the things she said so we’ll see how she responds.” Teagan says with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Okay. While in New York City you got to see Justin’s new place. Did you like the realtor because this look right here says otherwise.” Dan says as a picture of Teagan rolling her eyes at the realtor pops up.

“Oh my gosh, that’s horrible,” Teagan says with a laugh, “No! I did like her! I swear! It’s just…I think she thought since Justin liked it that he liked it as is…but that wasn’t the case.” Teagan says as she animatedly talks with her hands, “Justin can go into a house and automatically see the “finished project” but he doesn’t say ‘we’re demo-ing this whole place’ until it’s actually his. And she didn’t know that so it shocked her when I mentioned that the house needed work.” Teagan explains.

“Right. It wouldn’t have needed work for someone else but to suit Justin it did.” Jessi says with a smile as Teagan agrees with her.

“So about the plane ride? Did you notice Teel in line?” Dan asks and Teagan laughs.

“No. The paparazzi were hounding me so I wasn’t even looking at who was in line. It was a complete shock to me.” Teagan explains.

“Okay. Well…Stephanie from Montana has a question on the webcam for you.” Dan says as the screen splits with Teagan on one side and Stephanie’s webcam feed on the other.

“Hi Stephanie.” Teagan says with a smile as Stephanie screams with her friends.

“Oh my God! I love you Teagan! I think you’re so pretty!” Stephanie screams and Teagan giggles.

“Thank you. You’re wonderful. What’s your question sweetheart?” Teagan asks as Stephanie tries to calm down.

“How did you feel about Teel calling you out on national television? Do you still want to date Justin?” Stephanie asks and Teagan bites her lip as she thinks.

“Teel didn’t care about the cameras and neither did I. We needed to talk about it and that was the first time we had seen each other in two and a half years,” Teagan explains, “I watched the episode in the back as I was waiting and for some reason he sounded bitter, where as on the plane he just sounded concerned. As far as Justin goes…there will always be feelings there because I do care for him greatly. I guess only time will tell.”

“We have another question from Heather in California for you Teagan.” Jessi says.

“Hi Heather, how are you?” Teagan asks as Heather’s webcam feeds pops up on the screen.

“Hi. I’m good. I just wanted to know how come Justin calls you ladybug and why do you call him JuJuBean? Also does Justin watch the show?” Heather asks and Teagan smiles.

“He does watch the show sometimes. He’s actually here in New York with me because we’re working on getting the house remodeled. So I know for a fact he watched tonight’s episode and is currently watching the Aftershow. Justin is very supportive,” Teagan says as the audience cheers, “But yeah…um when I was three Justin got me a huge pillow shaped like a ladybug because I used to love to catch them. My mom still has the card and he put ‘A ladybug for my ladybug. Happy Birthday! Love, JuJu.’ Which is what I used to call him. After that I became obsessed with ladybugs. I had ladybug rain boots, a raincoat, a bracelet, and some ladybug earrings. So ever since then Justin’s called me ladybug. Then for his seventh birthday we got him a big gift and back then he loved jelly beans so we covered his gift with jelly beans instead of tissue paper. And I remember saying ‘Oh look they’re JuJuBeans!’ and I’ve called him JuJuBean ever since.”

“Well Teagan it was great having you on our show. I’m glad you could stop by and spend time with us.” Dan says and Teagan smiles wide.

“Oh it was my pleasure. I think you guys are great. I just want to thank everyone that watches and supports us. It means a lot to all of us.” Teagan says as she hugs Dan and Jessi one more time.

“That’s all for us. Tune in next week for a new episode and a new installment of The Aftershow. Have a great night.” Jessi says as the show closes and the credits start to roll.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack and my obsession.
Character Profiles by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I thought I would post the way I see my characters. By the way Teel Merrick is a real person....that I know very well. He is a good friend and he does have his own band called Teel so you can check them out at www.myspace.com/TeelMusic

So I see Teagan as Megan Fox but with brown eyes.stories/1421/images/Max_Vadukul_Megan-fox_net_(173).jpg

stories/1421/images/Megan_Fox-FHM_h15.jpg

I see Justin as well...2003 Justin because his hair was just right.

stories/1421/images/justinouttakes143.jpg

stories/1421/images/20rjpl2.jpg

When I was mentioning Justin on the phone with Teagan in the show...these pictures were my inspiration for that. I kind of thought what if Jessica is a cover and Justin's on the phone with his real girlfriend.

stories/1421/images/13.jpg

stories/1421/images/FP_ID1698230_Timberlake_Biel_EXCL_FP_112908_25_26.jpg

This is Teel Merrick...or Teeler as I like to call him. He really is a great guy no matter how I write him in my story and he got a kick out of the fact that I did add him to my Justin Timberlake obsession.

stories/1421/images/Teeler.jpg

stories/1421/images/Teeler2.jpg

stories/1421/images/Teeler3.jpg

 This is Rachel and the blond girl will be Cassie. (I don't know who she really is but...)

stories/1421/images/justin_timberlake_081210_03.jpg

 

End Notes:
I hope ya'll enjoy the characters and the way I see them.
Chapter 6 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is still loving the story. Also I added one of Teel's songs to this chapter so you can check it out at www.myspace.com/Teelband it's called Out Here and is one of my favorites. Thanks for all the lovely reviews!
*The Show*
Justin’s Voiceover: “Instead of heading back home with Jessica to LA I decided to stay in Tennessee a little bit longer and I’m glad I did. I thought when Teel called off the wedding and broke up with Teagan that he was out of our lives for good. Teagan’s life is much better off without him and I wanted it to stay that way. Unfortunately for me, Teel had other plans.”

The show opens with Teagan and Rachel sitting on Rachel’s bed in her guest bedroom at Justin’s Tennessee home. Her Blackberry rings as they talk about random stuff. Teagan answers it as she relaxes against Rachel’s headboard.

“Hello, Teagan Ayala here. It’s a great day to be working for Justin Timberlake. How can I help you?” She says into the phone with a stupid smile and Rachel giggles at her sillyness.

“Teag, it’s Teel,” Teel says into his Iphone as MTV does a split screen between the two, “I have a gig tonight and I thought since you’re in town…I don’t know… maybe you would like to come?” He asks as Teagan looks at Rachel with shocked wide eyes.

“Um…” Teagan says as she runs her hand through her long brown hair, “Sure… it’d be nice to see you play again Teeler. W-What…I mean… what time is your set?” She asks as Rachel covers her mouth and stares at Teagan.

“It’s at nine pm at The Refuge. I’ll set aside some VIP passes. How many do you need?” He asks as Teagan bites her lip.

“Um…six. Is that possible?” She asks and he nods yes even though she can’t see him.

“Y-Yeah…that’s possible. Is Justin coming?” Teel asks her and she lets out a nervous laugh.

“Maybe. I’m sure if I ask him too he will.” Teagan says.

“Oh.” Teel sighs into the phone and Teagan sighs because she knows that tone.

“Or I could not go at all if Justin isn’t welcomed.” Teagan says into the phone as the camera cuts to Justin walking into Rachel’s room.

“N-No, he’s welcomed. So I’ll see you tonight,” Teel says into the phone as Teagan makes a “uh huh” sound, “T-Thanks for…you know… coming.” He stutters before he hangs up.

“Who was that?” Justin asks as he takes a seat next to Teagan.

Before Teagan can say anything though Rachel busts out with, “Teel Merrick.”

Justin looks at Rachel in shock before turning his gaze towards Teagan. He cocks an eyebrow at her as she shrugs her shoulders.

“He invited us to his show tonight.” She says as she pulls her bottom lip through her teeth.

“Us? Or you?” Justin asks as Teagan scoots closer to him.

“All of us. You too. So, you’re going.” She tells him as he makes a face.

“I’m not f***ing going! The hell with that!” He shouts as he rises from his seat and Teagan scrambles to get off Rachel’s bed.

“JuJuBean! Stop! I want you to go! I need you to go with me! Please.” Teagan pleas with Justin and he rests his forearms on her shoulders as he locks his hands behind her neck and presses his forehead against hers.

“S**t! I can’t stand him! Do you really want me to f***ing go ladybug?” He asks her as her arms wrap around his waist.

“Yep. I sure do.” She tells him with a small smile that makes him smile.

He lets out a sigh before stating, “Fine. I’ll go.”

“Cousin, you know it’ll be fine. Watch. You’ll have fun.” Rachel says and Justin just nods but doesn’t move from his spot in front of Teagan.

“I’m only going because Teagan wants me too. Besides I don’t trust Teel at all. I’m going to be watching him real close tonight,” He says as he kisses Teagan’s forehead and steps away, “Trace is f***ing going too, whether the bastard likes it or not,” he states before leaving Rachel’s room.

“Well… that went better than expected.” Rachel says as her and Teagan share a laugh.

“Yeah but I’m still worried about tonight. Especially when Trace and Justin will both be there.” Teagan says as she lets out a frustrated sigh.

“They’re so protective it’s ridiculous. Especially Justin when it comes to Teel.” Rachel says as Teagan throws her a glare.

“Yeah and your stupid ass! ‘Teel Merrick’ all happy and s**t! You know how Justin gets anytime Teel is mentioned.” Teagan says as she lightly smacks Rachel on the arm and Rachel laughs.

“That wasn’t my fault! He would have found out anyways!” Rachel states as Teagan waves her off.

“Yeah. Whatever. And to think you’re my best friend.” She says as they share a laugh.

*Later that night at Teel’s show*

“Damn, it’s crowded in here.” Justin says as they make their way into The Refuge and he pulls his black hoodie over his head to conceal himself.

He looks around and shakes his head at the packed venue, “I didn’t know he was this good,” he mutters as Teagan giggles at him.

“Well there’s other bands playing too JuJuBean,” She tells him as she works her way through the crowd and they follow her until they’re by the stage.

“Hey Jordan, where are our passes?” Teagan shouts at Jordan McClain, Teel’s best friend and drummer.

“Oh, right here.” He says from the stage and hands down some VIP passes to her.

Justin watches her as she hands out the passes to him, Rachel, Brittany, Trace and Joshua.

“She seems pretty damn comfortable in here.” Justin mutters to Rachel, who in turn smacks his shoulder.

“She dated him for three and a half years. She came to all his shows. She should be comfortable. Suck up your bitterness towards Teel because she wants you to enjoy this.” Rachel tells him as he runs his hands over his face and lets out a sigh.

“You’re right. I should enjoy this because that would make Teagan happy.” He says as Teagan comes up to them with a huge smile on her face and wraps her arms around his waist.

“Isn’t this great! There’s so many people here! I still can’t believe his band isn’t signed yet!” Teagan says as she squeezes Justin and smiles up at him.

“I know that’s so crazy.” Justin says sarcastically and Teagan smacks him as he chuckles.

“Shut up and enjoy! I swear!” She exclaims as he kisses the top of her head as Teel takes the stage.

“Hello everyone! Thank ya’ll for coming out and supporting our band TEEL. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy the show.” Teel says as everyone claps and cheers and Justin throws his arm around Teagan’s shoulder when he notices Teel looking down at her as he starts his set.

The music starts and before long Justin finds himself bobbing his head along to the beat. Rachel laughs as her and Teagan start to dance. Their bodies move to the rhythm and Justin laughs at Brittany joins them.

“Teel’s actually f***ing good man!” Trace shouts in his ear as he claps his hands and sings along to a chorus of ‘oh oh ohs’.

“He’s f***ing great! That’s my buddy!” Joshua yells as he points out Brett, Teel’s bass player and background vocals.

“Come on J! Dance with me!” Teagan says as she throws her arms around his neck.

He smiles as he pulls her closer to him and places his hands on her hips. Her hips move with his and he digs his head into the crook of her neck as she lets out a sigh. The song ends and they stop moving as Teel starts to talk into the microphone.

“I wrote a new song called Out Here and it’s been up on my myspace page for quite some time but I haven’t sang it live yet. I figured since Teagan is in the audience and wrote it for her that I would play it tonight… so everyone sing along if you know it.” Teel says as Justin glares up at him.

Teel moves to his stool and pulls out his acoustic guitar and starts strumming a melody. Jordan starts tapping out a beat on his drum kit and Justin looks over at Teagan. She’s bobbing her head and he moves behind her and wraps his arms around her as she smiles up at him before focusing on Teel.

It’s like trying to love the sun and moon at the same time
And keeping quiet but always saying what’s on your mind
This is my hard place
And the rock is your love

And I want to touch what I know that I can’t have
And as soon as I do oh my heart it pulls me back
You take what you want
And I steal your words but we never say a thing


Justin kisses the top of Teagan’s head as she sings along to the chorus.

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go

And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear

I’m soaking wet and all I want is to be dry
But as soon as I am I regret at the same time
How can this be?
I’m confused but now I see,
Oh but now I see, yes

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear


Justin watches as Teagan closes her eyes and sings along with Teel. Justin’s arms tighten around her as she gets lost in Teel’s music.

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear


And the light I see at the end of this
Takes my breath in an instant of loving this
And I’m hating it
I can’t fight the tears that flow
I say stop but they still go
And there’s no way on my own, yeah


The music stops as Teel grabs the microphone and looks down at Teagan. Her eyes flutter open as their gaze meets and Justin kisses her cheek, breaking her and Teel’s eye contact. Teel brings the microphone close to his lips as he starts to sing by himself.

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear


Teel’s singing softly fades as the crowd begins to clap and cheer. Rachel and Brittany let out cheers of their own as Teagan lets out a whistle and claps her hands. Justin looks down at Teagan and he can see the pride she has written all over her face. Teel takes a drink of water before stepping back up to the microphone.

“We have a very special guest in the audience tonight and I was wondering if it’ll be okay if they play a song or two?” Teel says as the audience cheers, “Please welcome Justin Timberlake to the stage!” Teel shouts as the girls in the audience start to scream.

Trace laughs as he slaps Justin on the back and Justin starts to shake his head ‘no’. Teagan grabs a hold of his arm and he leans down to her what she has to say.

“You don’t have to do this JuJuBean but if you do I’ll love you forever.” She says as she flashes him that smile he loves so much.

“Forever? Then I guess I’ll do it.” He tells her with a wink as he kisses her forehead and she lets out a giggle.

He walks to the side of the stage and climbs the steps. He makes his way towards the front of the stage and pats Teel roughly on the back, silently hoping that it at least looks friendly. He pulls the hood of his hoodie down revealing his short brown curls and he nervously runs his hand over them as the crowd screams and shouts. He looks down at Teagan and chuckles as she whistles at him. He rubs his chin and chuckles again as he steps up to the microphone and the crowd screams again. He calms them down with his hands and tosses a crooked smile as he opens his mouth to speak but doesn’t make a sound as the crowd goes crazy again.

“Everyone calm down!” Trace shouts and they quiet because they know who he is.

“Thank you for that warm warm welcome,” Justin states as he covers his heart with his hands, “It’s always great to be home and it’s even better to be home with friends and family. Since Teel sang his song for Teagan I figured I would sing Teagan’s favorite song. So please feel free to sing along if you know the words,” He says as he takes a seat at Teel’s keyboard, “For you my ladybug,” he says as he adjusts the microphone and winks at Teagan.

His hands tinker on the keyboard as Teagan looks up at him from her spot in front of the stage and he sees her smile. He smiles down at her as he starts playing the opening to ‘Until the End of Time’ and Teagan’s eyes widen as she places her hands over her heart and he can see her and Rachel say “Aw” to each other.


I woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
About disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me lets me know
That I'll be alright


'Cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time


You've got me singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Everybody sing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Everybody singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah


Justin’s eyes stay fix on Teagan as she sings along with him. She stares up at him adoringly and she only has eyes for him as he gets lost in the song.

Now if you're ever wondering
About the way I'm feeling

Well baby girl there
ain't no question
Just to be around you is a blessing
Sick and tired of
trying save the world
I just want to spend my
time with you girl
And what you give me
Lets me know that we'll be alright.


Cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
Rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

You've got me singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Everybody sing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah

Everybody singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah

This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let
me hear you say
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let

me hear you say
Yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah)
This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let
me hear you say
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let
me hear you say
Yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah)


Justin sings as the crowd sings along with him. He watches Teagan as she sings and winks up at him.

Break it down one time

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah


Justin sings before pulling away from the microphone with a smirk as the crowd sings his part. Teagan turns to Rachel and tells her, “I love that man and the way he sings,” and Justin smiles to himself because not only did he hear her but so did Teel and the cameras. Justin stops playing as he leans towards the microphone and the crowd just watches him hypnotized. He slowly opens his mouth and closes his eyes to serenade Teagan and the crowd as he ends the song with just his voice.

Cause if your love was all I had
In this life
That would be enough
Until the end of time


Justin rises from the keyboard and takes a slight bow as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the stairs and off the stage and straight into Teagan’s open arms.

“That was by far my favorite version of my favorite song!” She gushes as he chuckles and hugs her tight.

“Hey Teag, can I talk to you for a minute?” Teel asks and Teagan pulls away from Justin.

“Sure.” Teagan says as she throws Justin a curious look before she follows Teel to a secluded corner.

“So, I was wondering since you’re not with anyone… if… maybe you would like too… I don’t know… try us again?” Teel stutters our and Teagan bites her lip as she looks over at Justin then the camera crew.

“Teel. I lied,” She says as she lets out a sigh, “ I am seeing someone and it’s pretty serious.”

“Who are you seeing?” Teel asks, “Why did you lie to me on the airplane?”

“Guys. Can you stop filming, please?” Teagan asks and the cameras stop filming her and Teel.

*What happened when the cameras weren’t filming*

“Teeler. I’m seeing Justin. I have been for the past two years.” Teagan explained as Teel shook his head.

“Why, Teag?  Why him?” Teel asked as he held Teagan’s face in between his hands and pressed his forehead against hers.

“I love him. He treats me so good a-and…I want to marry him.” She told Teel as he sighed in frustration.

“What about Jessica Biel?” Teel asked her.

“She’s just for publicity. That’s why I couldn’t tell you in front of the cameras. I know you don’t like him and I don’t expect you too but he’s always going to be in my life and in my heart. I love Justin. Believe me, you didn’t call off the wedding for nothing.” Teagan told him.

“This isn’t fair. I thought when you told me you were still single that maybe I had a chance to get you back. You can’t tell me when we’re this close that you don’t feel something for me.” Teel said as he stepped closer to Teagan.

“Teel. I’ll always support you and I’ll always want the best for you. However, Justin will always have my heart and I hope one day to take his last name that’s how much I love him. I don’t need anyone else but him.” Teagan told him as Teel caught her by surprise and leaned down and roughly kissed her.

*Meanwhile back on camera*

Justin watches Teagan from his spot as she talks to Teel in the corner.

“What’s going on over there?” Trace asks as Justin shrugs his shoulders.

“I don’t know but obviously Teel’s tryin’ somethin’. I know Teagan though, she ain’t goin’ have it.” Justin says as his thick southern drawl comes out the angrier he gets.

“Oh s**t! He’s f***ing kissing her!” Trace says as Teel kisses Teagan and Teagan pushes him away.

“That f***ing bastard!” Justin grits out as he and Trace rush to Teagan’s side, “Keep your f***ing hands off my girl!” Justin shouts as he roughly shoves Teel.

“You don’t deserve her!” Teel shouts at Justin as Justin releases a mean right hook that connects with Teel’s jaw.

“Shut your f***ing mouth! I f***ing love her and you should f***ing respect that!” Justin shouts as Trace and Joshua pull him away from Teel.

“Get the f**k out of here!” Teel shouts as Justin flips him off.

“J. We should go.” Teagan tells Justin as she grabs his hand.

He pulls her body against his and cups her face softly, “I love you. More than you’ll ever know baby girl,” he says as he leans down and nuzzles his nose against hers as she giggles and locks her hands behind his neck, “Give me a kiss ladybug,” Justin says as Teagan tilts her head up and his lips crash down onto hers.

Teagan tangles her fingers in the small curls at the base of Justin’s hairline as their lips mesh together. She lets out a soft sigh as his tongue slips into her mouth and fights with hers for the same space. His strong hands grip her neck as he pulls her body flush against his and they both moan at the contact. He groans into her mouth as her hands slide down over his shoulders and down his chest to cling to the fabric of his black hoodie.

“Damn girl.” Justin whispers against Teagan’s lips as she giggles at him before pulling away.

The show ends and the credits roll as The Aftershow comes on.

*Present Day*

“Welcome to The Aftershow! I’m Jessi,” Jessi says into the camera as the audience behind her cheers, “Major show tonight!”

“That’s right Justin punches Teel Merrick at Teel’s concert and he kisses Teagan while still with Jessica Biel! So much drama going on in the show!” Dan says as Jessi laughs, “Oh and by the way I’m Dan. I got so excited I forgot to introduce myself!” He says with a chuckle as the audience laughs.

“I know everyone has a lot of questions about tonight’s episode and we figured who better to answer your questions than Rachel and Justin!” Jessi announces as the audience goes wild screaming.

“That’s right! Justin and Rachel in our studio! So, let’s please welcome Rachel and Justin to the show!” Dan says as ‘Sexyback’ plays and Justin and Rachel walk out, waving to the audience.

Rachel is the first to make it to the stage and hugs and kisses Jessi and Dan on the cheek. Justin hugs Jessi and give Dan one of those manly hugs before he and Rachel take their seats on the white couch behind them.

“So, I’m going to ask…why did you kiss Teagan?” Dan asks as Justin chuckles nervously.

“Because I love her,” He says in reply as the audience lets out some ‘Aws’, “Teel kissed her and something inside me said ‘You need to tell her how you feel before he worms his way back into her life’, so I did and at the end of it I kissed her.”

“What about Jessica? Because at that time you were still dating her, weren’t you?” Jessi asks as Rachel lets out a laugh before being elbowed by Justin.

“Actually during that time I had found out about the Vanity Fair interview and we were ending things. She came with me to Tennessee during Thanksgiving to keep up appearances but we were pretty much done. Teagan wouldn’t have let me kiss her if she even thought Jess and I were still together.” Justin explains as Rachel nods in agreement.

“So how do you feel about Teagan and Justin finally hooking up?” Dan asks Rachel and she smiles.

“It’s about damn time! I was always trying to push them together so it’s nice to know it wasn’t all in vain. I would love for Teagan to officially be part of our family…like my cousin-in-law or something like that…hint hint.” She says as Justin laughs at her.

“Since Rachel brought it up… any wedding bells in the future for you and Teagan?” Jessi asks as Justin chuckles nervously.

“You know…we’ve been dating but we’re not officially a couple yet. We’re just trying to take things slow because we’ve been friends for so long and we don’t want any relationship we may have to ruin that. So, no wedding bells yet but I’m sure with time she’ll have my last name.” Justin says with that patented smirk as Rachel laughs.

“We’ll be getting an invitation to the wedding, right?” Dan asks as Justin rubs his chin in thought then chuckles.

“Yep. Front row.” Is all he says and the audience goes wild.

“Thank ya’ll for coming on the show. Justin. Congrats on the new relationship.” Jessi says as she hugs Justin and Rachel again.

“That’s going to do it for us! Tune in next week for another new episode and another Aftershow! Have a great night!” Dan says as the cameras cut off and the end credits roll.
End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 7 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hello everyone. I know it's been awhile but I'm currently on a run with my dad and brothers....and it's horrible finding a good internet connection to type up this update. Also I'm nominated for the Nsync FanFiction Awards so go vote!
Justin’s Voiceover: “We just got back from our private Christmas break, It’s not that we didn’t want ya’ll following along it’s just well… I was being selfish with Teagan and our first holiday together. I thought I was finally alone with Jessica but she had other plans.”

*New York City after Christmas (No show but the cameras are filming)*

Justin walked into his newly remodeled home and looked around. This was exactly what he pictured when he first bought the place and thanks to Teagan and all her hard work it was a reality. Teagan followed him into the house and naturally the cameras followed her. They had been dating for about a month “officially” and he couldn’t be happier. They no longer had to hide and he was able to take her out on public dates if he felt like it.

The media was having a field day with his new relationship. There were reports that she was living with him not because they worked so closely but because he loved her and wanted her to live with him. All that was true but then there were ridiculous ones that said they were only together for the show. Then of course there were reports of a beef between him and Trace since Teagan was Trace’s cousin. He didn’t know where they got their stories but he knew that most of them were false. He thought the paps were bad when Jessica tipped them off but now they were worse.

They were camping outside of his house, they were climbing his fences just trying to get a picture of him and Teagan together. He knew pictures of him and Teagan were in high demand because Johnny had informed him so and Trace and Rachel had been trolling all his fan sites and found out that almost all of his fans loved seeing him with Teagan. Teagan was cool about it though and she took it all in stride which made him just love her that much more.

“I love these stairs now! My feet actually fit baby! Did you try them out JuJuBean?” Teagan asked him and he smiled at her.

“No. Not yet baby girl. Let’s take a look around honey,” He said as he grabbed a hold of her hand and led her up the stairs, “Damn. These stairs are great now! I hated them so much in the beginning,” he confessed as they headed up the stairs to the upper level and to the bedrooms.

“So this one will be Rachel’s room and the other room at the end of this hall will be the guest room. Cassie can sleep there when we’re here for long periods of time,” Teagan told him as she showed him the rooms and he nodded, “Now this room will be our room,” she said as they walked in and he noticed the huge California king bed covered in fluffy white sheets and a comfortable looking white comforter.

“And the closet baby? How did you work that out?” He asked and he raised an eyebrow when she bit her lip, “What did you do?”

“It’s not necessarily what I did, it’s more what your contractors did,” Teagan explained as she blocked the closet with her arms and bit her lip again.

“And what did my contractors do?” Justin asked as he neared the closet.

“Now, it’s nothing major Justin,” She explained as he tried to open the doors and she blocked his path, “It’s more a restructuring and rearranging that went on…”

“And? Ladybug? What happened?” He asked as she continued to block his path.

“Okay. Now JuJuBean, I want you to remember that you love me very much and my cousin will call a search party if I go missing,” She warned as she opened the closet door and his mouth dropped.

This wasn’t a closet! It was a room about the size of his master bedroom and master bath combined. One the left side were all his clothes and his shoes were all organized. It made his OCD extremely happy but he wasn’t about to admit that to Teagan until he took a look at the right side. Her clothes were hung up and organized but her shoe collection was behind lit glass pane panels trimmed in a dark espresso stain. Her shoes looked like jewels and in the middle of the closet was an island with a marble top and dresser drawers.

“Open the drawers J.” She told him excitingly.

“Holy shit!” He muttered as he opened the drawers and found all his watches organized as well as his other jewelry.

“I installed automatic winders for each of your watches because it’s ridiculous to have so many individual winders. And your undergarments are in the next drawer as well as your socks. Plus when you open this drawer on the side it’s your automatic tie holder. Did I do good baby?” She asked him as she pulled her bottom lip through her teeth and waited for his reaction.

“You did fan-fucking-tastic! I’m not even mad about losing my office.” He said as he approached her and kissed her lips softly.

“I forgot to tell you. You didn’t lose your office. Granted it’s smaller than your L.A. one but it’s down in the basement by your studio and I got your workout room to work down there too.” She said so proudly and he couldn’t help but kiss her again.

“Will ya’ll stop making out in ya’lls brand new closet!” Rachel said as she came storming in and they slowly broke apart, “Justin, it’s Jessica,” she said in a sing song voice as she waved around his blackberry.

“What the fuck does she want?” He spat and Rachel shrugged her shoulders at him as he grabbed his phone from her.

“Cassie’s in her room. You want to go bug her?” Rachel asked Teagan, sensing that Justin needed to talk to Jessica in private.

“Sure. Why not?” Teagan said as she lightly patted Justin’s chest before she left with Rachel.

When he waved her off she knew that it wasn’t some random call. She tried to push down the sick feeling building in her stomach as her and Rachel walked to Cassie’s room but it was hard to ignore.

“Hey Rach. You don’t think she’s going to worm her way back into our lives, do you?” She asked as Rachel laughed at her.

“Teag. You know Justin won’t let that happen.” She told her.

“Yeah. You’re right. I shouldn’t worry.” Teagan muttered even though she didn’t believe one word of what she just said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Justin on the phone*

“What do you want Jess? We’re done. Check the contract!” Justin spat out once he was sure Teagan was gone.

“No, we’re not! You signed the contract saying we would “date” until April of 2009. You have no choice but to follow through with your end!” Jessica practically shouted at him.

“You broke the damn contract when you started talking shit about my family! Talk to my lawyers, they’ll tell you!” He threatened as he shut the closet door behind him so Teagan wouldn’t hear him yelling.

“I already talked with your lawyers and mine. The contract is still valid, even Johnny and your mom agree,” She informed him and he punched the wall beside him, “You should really watch your temper J,” she told him in a snotty tone and he scoffed.

“Maybe I would if you weren’t such a bitch!” He spat out and smirked to himself when she didn’t say anything back, “I’m never going to leave Teagan. You know that right?”

“It’s never been about you leaving Teagan. Eventually she’ll get tired of waiting and leave you,” she informed him, “By the way, my family is in Colorado. I suggest you be there too,” she said in a cold tone and he rolled his eyes.

“I’ll be there. Fuck Teagan’s going to kill me.” He muttered as he hung up on Jessica and headed to Cassie’s room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Cassie’s room*

“I love the stain on this wood.” Rachel said and Teagan and Cassie nodded in agreement.

“I’m so glad I chose it. It works so well with the whole color scheme we picked out for all the different rooms.” Teagan said as they continued to admire the guest room.

“Ladybug. Can I talk to you?” Justin asked as he walked into the room and they all turned in his direction.

“Sure,” she responded with a small smile even though something inside of her was screaming that something wasn’t right, “Are you okay baby?” She asked as they headed into their room and he shut the door behind them, leaving the cameras in the hall.

“Turn off your mic pack.” He ordered and she looked at him curiously before doing what he said.

“J, what’s going on?” She asked and he let out a sigh.

He started to pace under her curious stare and he hung his head low. It was all his fault that they were in this place to begin with. It was his fault that Teagan’s heart was about to be broken.

“I have to get back together with Jessica. Our lawyers say the contract is still valid.” He rushed out in one breath as Teagan slowly sat on the bed.

She stared off to the side as she tried to blink back her tears. She knew this small time was too good to be true. She knew Jessica just wanted him for herself. She blamed Jessica but she also blamed Justin for his actions that got them in this mess to begin with.

“Baby girl, say something.” He said as her tears started to slowly fall.

“What do I say? What can I say? Nothing will change no matter what I say or don’t. We’re never going to move forward if she keeps holding this over our heads,” She muttered as she fiercely wiped away her tears, “So when do you have to meet up with her?” She asked as she stood up.

“I have to fly out to Colorado.” He said as he watched her backside since she couldn’t face him.

“Okay. So you’ll go to Colorado and we’ll head back to LA.” She said as she pursed her lips together and headed to the door.

“Teag. I’m sorry.” He whispered and his heart broke at the look she threw at him.

She blinked back her tears before she muttered, “You always are J,” as she left their room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked around at the snow covered mountains and he wished with all his might that Teagan was beside him and not Jessica. They were supposed to be having fun while snowboarding but he was miserable. He kept checking his phone every five minutes to see if Teagan had called or texted him. She was still upset and he definitely heard about it from Trace. He really didn’t need his best friend telling him what an ass he was, especially when that best friend was his girlfriend’s cousin.

He faked a laugh as Jessica’s brother said something that the rest of her family found hilarious as he checked his phone again. He let out a sigh when he realized he had no messages from Teagan. She hadn’t called him since he left for Colorado and the only way he could get her to talk to him was to tell her it was about business when he called her. It was tearing him apart to have her ignore him but he understood where she was coming from. And to be honest, he had no one to blame but himself and his stupid mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Justin and Teagan’s joint interview (on camera)*

Cameraman: “Justin. You were recently photographed snowboarding in Colorado with Jessica Biel and her family. What happened?”

Justin: “Well Teagan and I decided not to pursue a relationship. Jessica and I are currently trying to work things out.”

Cameraman: “Are you disappointed Teagan?”

Teagan: “Of course I am but it’s Justin’s choice and I can’t force him into a relationship with me. We took a shot at it and it didn’t work out…am I going to stop looking for “The One” because of it…no. I just have to move on.”

Cameraman: “How does Jessica feel about you guys working together still?”

Teagan: “Honestly. I don’t give a s**t what she thinks. If it becomes an issue though I can quit. I’m pretty well set financially thanks to Justin.”

Justin: “I could never not work with Teagan. She’s my lifeline. I would be lost because her OCD is worse than mine. Besides Jess doesn’t have a say in who I choose to surround myself with.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back in LA (filming but no episode)*

She sighed as she made her way to Katsuya and took in all the paps taking her picture. She smiled even though inwardly she was rolling her eyes as she walked across the parking lot. She knew Justin was going to be pissed when he found out about her lunch with Teel but he was currently shopping around LA with Jessica. Even though her lunch with Teel was completely innocent part of her wanted Justin to get jealous and possessive maybe then all her fears would go away. She couldn’t say that for sure though.

She walked into the sushi joint and looked around until she spotted Teel. She smiled as she noticed him chillin’ in the corner lookin’ sharp in his gray trench coat and yellow scarf. His blond hair was covered by a teal beanie and he wore a pair of black framed glasses. He looked good, even she could admit that to herself even if she wouldn’t dare say it out loud. He stood up as she approached and they hugged before she took her seat.

“I ordered us some sushi already. Tuna’s still your favorite, right?” He asked and she nodded.

“It is. How are the record labels out here treating you?” She asked as the waitress brought her a tea and she smiled at Teel, “Thanks Teeler,” she said sweetly.

“No problem. They’re about the same as New York. I’m fixing to head to San Diego though for the…” He said as Teagan picked up.

“Family store? That’s crazy that it’s doing so well here in Cali. That still blows my mind.” She exclaimed as he chuckled at her.

“Yeah. So how are things with Justin? I heard he’s back with Jess but is he really?” He asked and she knew what he was asking.

“They’re working things out…It’s just so frustrating. I don’t even know how it got to this point.” She said as she let out a sigh and their food was delivered.

“To be honest…you have to stop it. I don’t really know what’s going on but whatever it is you don’t deserve it. I didn’t call off our wedding so he could screw you over.” Teel said as they ate.

“I know. I just have to sit Justin down and talk to him. It just needs to be settled.” She said as they continued to eat and move on to lighter topics of conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He let out a frustrated sigh as he loosely held onto Jessica’s back pocket. He pulled out his Blackberry again and dialed Teagan’s number, surely she’d answer the tenth time he called. He let out another sigh as her phone kept ringing.

“Hello. It’s a great day to be eating sushi. How can I help you?” Teagan said into her phone happily and Justin had to chuckle at how adorable she was.

“It’s about time you answered my calls. Are you that busy?” He asked as him and Jessica walked out of the store they had been shopping in and the paps started taking their pictures.

“No. I was having lunch with Teel so my phone was off. Now we’re just waiting for the check. Why? Do you need me for something?” She asked as he furrowed his brow.

“You’re eating sushi with Teel? What the hell is he doing in LA?” He asked as he tried to put some distance between him and Jess.

“Do you need some private time J?” Jessica asked him as he nodded and she pulled out her Ipod and put in the earbuds.

“Wow! You’re being dramatic. He just came to talk to some record labels and we ran into each other at JIVE and decided we’d do lunch. He’s heading to San Diego tonight though.” She said and he shook his head.

“I can’t believe you’re having lunch with him. Is this because of Jess?” He asked and he heard her laugh.

“No. Just old friends catching up. If it makes you feel better I’m leaving right now,” She told him before she covered her phone with her hand but he still heard her muffled voice say, “See ya later Teeler. It was great catching up.”

He rolled his eyes as she said goodbye to Teel and he couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe he was losing her. He waited for her to come back on the line. His pace picked up as him and Jess neared his BMW because he knew deep down that he needed to be with Teagan. He let go of Jessica and tried to brush her off as she clung to his back pocket. He switched the phone to his left hand as he pulled out his car keys.

“J, you still there?” He heard Teagan ask and he turned all his attention towards her voice.

“Yeah, baby girl.” He responded and she sighed.

“So I was talking to Teel and it dawned on me that we need to settle this. I can’t hide in the background anymore J. Either I’m your girl or I’m not.” She said and he rubbed the bridge of his nose before letting out a sigh.

“I’m headed home right now. Meet me there and we’ll work this out ladybug. I can’t lose you.” He whispered into his phone when he noticed Jessica taking out her earbuds.

“I’ll meet you there. I can’t lose you either JuJuBean.” She said before getting in her car.

“We’ll make it work baby. I promise.” He said before they hung up and him and Jess got into his BMW.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that night*

She sat on their bed as he stood in front of her with his arms crossed and his jaw clenched. She never thought their relationship would get to this point. She figured he would serve his two years in Jessica Biel prison and then they could be together publicly but now she wasn’t so sure she could handle it. She, of course, had told him that and that is why he was standing in front of her with his jaw clenched and looking mighty pissed off.

“Does any of this have to do with Teel? Do you want to be with him again?” He asked and the sadness in his eyes almost broke her heart.

“I could never be with Teel again because I love you completely. He never had a chance compared to you. He knows that now. I just can’t do it anymore J. I hate sharing you with her. You need to tell the truth about Jessica because this is breaking my heart.” She confessed and he took a seat next to her.

“I will baby girl. I just need to meet up with my lawyers and find a way…just be patient with me ladybug.” He said as he grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

“I’m really trying here JuJuBean. I’m going to stay with Trace for a few days because he thinks I need too and I agree with him.” She said as she rose from the bed and he tightened the hold on her hand.

“I love you little girl. How am I going to sleep without you? Please stay.” He begged and she caressed his cheek.

“I just need some time to myself. Please give me that.” She begged as he let go of her hand and watched her leave their room and his house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On Ellen (Two Weeks Later)*

Ellen: “Everyone please welcome Justin Timberlake to the show.”

The audience cheered as Justin walked out and waved. He smiled as he noticed Teagan, Rachel, and Cassie sitting in the front row, clapping for him.

Ellen: “Well, this new show of yours has caused a lot of personal drama. Care to tell us about it?”

Justin: “Well actually it was going on behind the scenes but with the cameras there it’s out in the public eye. I’m normally a very private person but those three ladies there are very persuasive.”

The audience laughed as he pointed to Teagan, Rachel and Cassie.

Justin: “But seriously… my relationship with Jessica Biel was purely for publicity and nothing else. I’ve actually been privately dating Teagan Ayala for two years.”

Ellen: “For two years? Why did you hide it?”

Justin: “Well to be honest before Teagan, Jessica and I did hook up once. She convinced me she was pregnant once Teagan and I started dating. My record label came up with a “relationship contract” as long as she didn’t have the baby. After we had signed the contract she admitted that she had never been pregnant. During all the drama Teagan stayed by my side and played along. For that I will be eternally grateful.”

The audience clapped as the cameras panned to Teagan and she blew Justin a kiss.

Ellen: “Okay. So you and Teagan are still together I gather? Because she’s my favorite.”

Justin: (chuckles) “Yeah, she’s my favorite too. In fact I love her so much… (He stood up and made his way over to Teagan and dropped to one knee in front of her as he pulled out a ring box) that I can’t imagine my life without her. Teagan. You’re my everything and my life. I know there will be hard times and challenges but I also know I’ll get through them as long as you’re by my side. I want you to be my best friend, my other half, my wife. Teagan Ayala, will you marry me?”

She smiled at him as she nodded her head as the audience clapped and cheered.

“Yes! I’ll marry you Justin!” She said as he slipped a four carat diamond ring on her finger and she kissed him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good evening! Welcome to E!News. I’m Guiliana Ransic.” Guiliana said.

“And I’m Ryan Seacrest. We have a shocking announcement. Jessica Biel has released a statement announcing her split from Justin Timberlake.” Ryan said as Jessica’s written statement takes up the screen.

“She says ‘Justin just wasn’t what I thought he was. Everyday him and Teagan got closer and closer until I just couldn’t take it anymore. I appreciate everyone’s privacy in this horrible matter.’ Meanwhile Justin Timberlake proposed to his girlfriend of two years Teagan Ayala today on Ellen. I don’t think when Jessica released her statement she counted on Justin telling the world about their “relationship contract” at all.” Guiliana said.

“I don’t think she did either. It seems to me the only one out of the loop is Jessica.” Ryan said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe this shit!” Teagan said as she threw a copy of People Magazine on the kitchen table in front of Justin.

“What? What is it ladybug?” Justin asked as he ate his cereal and curiously looked at the magazine in front of him.

“Turn to page 48. Jessica’s freaking quote about how you lied and that ya’ll had a real relationship. For fuck’s sake she lied to you and conned you into that damn contract. Why can’t she just admit that it’s over?” she vented out before she took a seat at the table.

“Because she loves all that this Timberlake has to offer…just like you,” He told her with a cheesy smile and she tried her hardest not to laugh at him.

“Why am I marrying you again?” She asked him with a small smile and he grabbed her hand.

“Because no matter what we belong together.” He told her as he kissed the back of her hand.
End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 8 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I'm back from my run! It was fun. Thanks for sticking with me. For that I decided to update! YAY! Hope ya'll like it and don't want to kill me or Jessica (maybe Jessica) by the end of it.
*Two Months Later*

“This is SuChin Pak with breaking news. We just got word in that Justin Timberlake has been in a severe car crash. He was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Hospital and is currently in critical condition. Teagan Ayala, Justin’s fiancé, was seen entering the hospital. Obviously very distraught she was seen holding onto her cousin Trace Ayala, Justin’s best friend and business partner’s arm. We’ll update you as we get more information.”

“This is E!News with a breaking story. Justin Timberlake has been in a horrific car crash. Timberlake was driving his Jeep Rubicon when his ex-girlfriend, Jessica Biel, crashed into him doing 90 miles per hour. Timberlake has been taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital and is listed in critical condition. Teagan Ayala, Timberlake’s fiancé, is already at the hospital with her cousin, Trace Ayala. We also have word that Justin’s cousin, Rachel, and his assistant, Cassie, have also arrived. No doubt that our prayers go out to the Timberlake family. This has been Ryan Seacrest for E!News.”

“Justin Timberlake in critical car crash. Timberlake was driving his Jeep when he was hit by Jessica Biel going 90 miles per hour. Timberlake’s Jeep Rubicon flipped and rolled five times. He was listed in critical condition and has since slipped into a coma. Teagan Ayala, Justin’s fiancé, released a statement asking for privacy and prayers during this time. This has been Entertainment Tonight.”

“This is SuChin Pak with MTV news. Justin Timberlake was in a car crash and has slipped into a coma. MTV has decided to stop filming ‘A Day in the Life of…me and my assistants’ to allow the Timberlake-Ayala family their privacy in this difficult time. No word yet if the entire season will be cut short but I’m sure that is the last thing on the Timberlake family’s mind.”

She turned off the TV in his hospital room and took her seat beside his hospital bed. She had been by his side the minute she got the news and she was never leaving. She grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers as she watched his face. She took in his short brown curls, remembering when he first showed up at her Aunt’s house with platinum hair and she laughed so hard she started crying. Her eyes rested on his long eyelashes and her mind flashed back to all those moments of stolen butterfly kisses they shared. She knew under his eyelids rested those beautiful blue orbs that took her breath away.

She laughed as she took sight of his nose. He hated it but she had always loved it especially when he grew into it. She loved the way he nuzzled her neck with it. Or when he nuzzled her nose when he was being adorably sweet. She started to cry silently as she took in his lush pink lips and she thought about how it was so easy for him to kiss away all her fears. How she wished he could kiss her now and tell her everything would be alright. She wiped away her silent tears as she took in his strong jaw line covered in scruff, he hadn’t had time to shave that morning as he rushed off and she settled for a quick peck and a short “Love you” and now she wished his kiss had been longer and his words of affection muttered over and over until she had to make him leave. She placed her chin on the top of his hand as she continued to watch him, not bothering to turn her head as the door to his room opened.

“Teagan, maybe you should go home. Get some sleep or something to eat.” Johnny suggested and Teagan shook her head no but didn’t turn her attention away from Justin.

“I’m not leaving him.” Was all she said.

“You need to take a break Teagan. Rest a bit.” Johnny said softly as she continued to watch Justin’s sleeping form.

“I’ll take a break when he’s awake.” She muttered as Trace walked into the hospital room.

“Teagan, MTV wants you, Rachel and Cassie to write blogs while Justin is in the hospital. We had to cut filming on the show and the fans want to know what is going on. It’d just be better if it came from ya’ll.” Johnny said as Teagan finally looked at him.

“You asshole!” She spat and Johnny took a step back, “Justin is laying in a fucking hospital bed and you’re coming in here talking about a stupid reality show and writing some fucking blog…all while Justin, my fiancé, is laying in a fucking coma! Un-fucking-believable!” Teagan shouted and Trace stepped between her and Johnny.

“I didn’t mean to upset you further Teagan. I apologize.” Johnny said before he left Justin’s hospital room.

“You shouldn’t have yelled at him. Justin wouldn’t have approved…” Trace said and Teagan cut him off with a scoff.

“Yeah because Justin doesn’t have a temper! What the fuck ever Trace!” She said and he shook his head at her behavior.

“I understand you’re scared Teag. But you don’t need to take it out on the people around you. You should consider the blog thing. It would help you get your feelings out and his fans would get an update from us not some unemotional mouthpiece,” He said as he watched his cousin stare at his best friend, “Just think about it Teag. For me and for J.”

She turned her head and watched her cousin leave Justin’s room before turning her attention back to Justin. She let out a sigh as she watched his chest rise and fall steadily.

“What should I do JuJuBean?” She whispered as she caressed his cheek, “Should I give into MTV and Johnny and do the blog? Or am I completely looking at this wrong and I should do it because of your fans? This would be so much easier if you weren’t in a coma. I know I’m rambling and usually by this point you would shut me up with a kiss or a hand over my mouth…but under these circumstances you can’t and I just can’t stop!” She rushed out before she took a deep breath, “Breathe if you think I should do this for the fans.” She said as she watched his chest rise and fall, “Okay. I’ll do it for the fans.”

She stood up from her seat beside Justin’s bed and stood in the doorway to his room. In the lobby Johnny, Rachel, Trace, and Cassie stood up since she hadn’t left Justin’s side ever since he had been admitted.

“Johnny, I’m sorry for snapping at you. It was uncalled for and unnecessary. I apologize for my rude behavior…I’ve decided to do the blog for his fans. Trace. You were right.” Was all she said before heading back into Justin’s room and taking her seat beside him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She tried to keep her composure as their vehicle approached the hospital her son was currently in. She had hopped on a plane with her husband the minute Teagan had called her. She could only imagine what Teagan was going through so she had called the Ayalas so they could come to LA too. Now they were all headed to the hospital to see Justin. From what Rachel and Trace said he was in pretty bad shape. When Teagan had called she couldn’t stop crying so Lynn couldn’t understand a word she was saying.

Her blue eyes took in the entrance of the hospital. There was an insane amount of fans and photographers outside and she wondered if Teagan had had to face this alone. She was grateful for the security measures in place at the hospital as they were ushered from their SUV straight into the hospital. She held onto the rail in the elevator as they rode up, tossing Paul a small smile when he squeezed her hand. She stepped off the elevator and immediately into Trace and Rachel’s open arms.

“How is she holding up?” She asked as Trace shook his head.

“She won’t leave his side but who can blame her? She agreed to do the blog thing but she nearly bit Johnny’s head off when he first asked.” Trace explained.

“I’ll go talk to her. Maybe I can convince her to rest. Your family is on their way here.” Lynn explained as she headed towards Justin’s hospital room.

“The entire floor has been blocked off. We’ll go downstairs and wait for them.” Trace said before him, Rachel and Cassie got in the elevator.

Lynn turned to Paul as they approached Justin’s private room and she let out a sigh, “Hun, I should go in there by myself first. I have to talk to Teagan and I’d prefer to do it alone.”

Paul nodded, “I’ll wait out here. Just come get me when you’re ready,” he said and Lynn kissed his cheek.

“Thank you honey.” She whispered to him before she walked into Justin’s hospital room.

Lynn closed the door behind her and stood in her spot as she watched Teagan caress her son’s hand. She took in the sight of her only son laying in a hospital bed hooked up to I.V.s and monitors. Her heart broke at the sight of his bruised up body. Teagan hadn’t moved or even acknowledged her presence so she cleared her throat. Still nothing.

“Teagan maybe you should…”

“Leave and get some rest?” Teagan muttered, “I know. Everyone keeps saying that! Why does everyone keep saying that?” She asked, “What if he wakes up and I’m not here? No one thinks about that! How am I supposed to fucking rest when the man that I love is in a fucking coma?” she shouted as she started to cry, “W-Why did she do this Mama Lynn?”

“I don’t know sweetie, I really don’t know,” Lynn muttered as she walked over to Teagan and hugged her tight, “How about you head home, pack some clothes, and I’ll see about getting a cot in here for you?” Lynn suggested and Teagan nodded her head then wiped away her tears.

“Take care of him while I’m gone,” She whispered as she stood up from her seat and Lynn nodded her head, “I love you JuJuBean. I’ll be right back baby,” she whispered as she caressed Justin’s cheek and kissed his lips softly, “I’ll have Trace take me home and I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

She watched as Teagan left Justin’s room and headed out into the hallway and into her parent’s arms. She watched as Teagan broke down and cried as her mom caressed and patted her head. She watched as Trace escorted his cousin to the elevator and held onto her tight as he supported her. Lynn took a seat in the chair Teagan had previously occupied and took hold of her son’s hand.

“You better wake up and marry that girl Justin. She loves you more than you ever realized. She’s lost without you. So wake up baby boy.” Lynn told him as she squeezed his hand.

“How is he?” Teagan’s mom, Erma, asked as she looked at Justin.

“Except for the coma? Really good. No broken ribs or broken limbs, a few minor scratches but lots of bruises. We’re still waiting for all his tests to come back. Teagan’s not doing so well. That’s to be expected though. She’s worried about the man she loves and her future husband.” Lynn said as Erma nodded.

“I just don’t see how someone could do this. It’s just not fair.” Erma said and Lynn agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Downstairs outside of the hospital lobby*

“Teagan! Teagan, how is Justin’s condition?” A photographer shouted as they took her picture.

“Teagan, is Justin going to be okay?” Fans asked her as she passed them before she stopped and went back to them.

“He’s going to be fine. The doctors are doing everything possible. Justin’s stubborn, he’ll wake up when he wants too.” She told them before she took off with Trace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that evening (Back at the hospital)*

Teagan had arrived at the hospital an hour ago and was relieved to see Lynn had made good on her promise and there was a cot in Justin’s room for her. She had been fixing the cot with sheets from home and Justin’s pillow when the doctor came in to check on Justin. She turned to face him when she noticed him checking out her ass. She wanted to throw something at him but instead she just cleared her throat.

“Miss Ayala. I just came in here to check on Justin.” He said.

“You mean Mr. Timberlake. You don’t know him well enough to call him Justin. Besides if he were awake he wouldn’t appreciate you checking out my ass. Aren’t you a little young to be a doctor anyways?” She asked in a bitchy tone and Trace let out a chuckle.

“Excuse my cousin, she’s upset and distraught. I’m sure you’re very capable and great at your job but if I ever catch you checking out my best friend’s fiancé while he’s laying in a coma…I’ll personally kick your ass for him.” Trace warned as the doctor swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded.

“Juan Trace Ayala! Stop threatening the doctor! I’m sorry about them,” Lynn said as she shook her head at Teagan and Trace, “Is there any new developments with Justin’s condition?”

“Y-Yeah…w-we…uh we ran every test we could. Of course you all know there’s no broken bones, no internal bleeding…there’s a minor swelling in his brain as a result of hitting his head on the steering wheel. He should recover from that in a few days. Our best guess is that is what caused him to slip into a coma. All in all this is very good news and we do expect him to wake up soon we just can’t say when. That’s up to his body and it’s healing process. The fact that he is breathing on his own is also a very good sign.” The doctor stated as Teagan glared at him.

“That’s good news. We’re very grateful for all that you and the hospital staff are doing for Justin.” Lynn said as she thanked the young doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat up in the bed next to his unable to sleep without him holding her. She never did good sleeping without him. His light snoring had always lulled her to sleep and she knew she wasn’t going to get any sleep tonight. She let out a deep sigh as she pulled out her laptop and opened it. She stared at the monitor for a good five minutes before she actually turned on the computer. She drummed out a beat as she waited for everything to boot up and she laughed out loud before looking over at Justin.

“J, I’m starting to drum out invisible rhythms. We’ve been together too long baby.” She said as she waited for his reply then realized it wasn’t going to happen.

She logged onto the MTV social forum that they had set up for the show. She had always logged on and left little messages but never a blog and to be honest she didn’t even know how to start it. She looked over at Justin one more time for inspiration before she took a deep breath and started typing.

Date: Feb. 1st, 2009 @ 2:00am
Current Mood: Sad and angry
Currently listening to: Justin’s beeping heart monitor

Hi everyone,
I’m just sitting here in a cot beside Justin’s hospital bed. I have some good news! According to the doctors Justin’s doing very good. He had minor swelling on his brain from the car crash but the doctors expect a full recovery. They said his body just needs time to heal. I want him to wake up but  I know that’s just me being selfish. I keep talking to him hoping he’ll wake up and surprise me with some random fact like, 30 seconds is the perfect dipping time for an Oreo to be dipped in milk so it’s just right. Something he’s no doubt learned by being stuck on a tour bus non-stop.

I shouldn’t be so selfish I should let him sleep as long as he wants. Let’s face it, Justin’s a workaholic…I’m sure ya’ll are very grateful for that but we miss him when he’s so busy. Sometimes I think it might get to the point where I have to schedule time for him to sleep. Crazy, huh?

We’ve stopped filming for the show completely…and to be honest, can I be honest? I didn’t want to do this whole blog thing at first but now I’m kind of glad that I am. Don’t get me wrong, you as his fans deserve an update but he’s not just Justin Timberlake to me. He’s the man that I love, the man I want to marry, the man who I want to have a family with. I’ve only left his side one time since he was brought to the hospital and that was because Lynn was here. Oh, Lynn and Paul arrived earlier as well as my mom and dad and Trace’s parents. Trace, Rachel, and Cassie were here earlier but they went back to Justin’s house.

I really don’t know what else to say so I decided to answer some questions on the forum!


Kelly from CA writes:
You and Justin have been together for two years but how did you meet?

As most of you know Trace Ayala is my cousin and Justin’s best friend. Well my aunt, Trace’s mom, used to watch me and my brothers while my parents worked. When she watched us Trace was required to stay home and spend time with his cousins so Justin would come over and that’s how we met.

Sarah from OK writes:
When did you know that you liked Justin as more than a friend?


I’ve actually always had a crush on Justin. When we were little I always tried to get him to play house with me. I learned real quick that if I pouted and batted my eyelashes he would agree to anything. I would say it became more than a crush when I was sixteen and he was nineteen. He was dating Britney at the time and I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t like her. Then I had my “Ah ha” moment where I was like, you idiot you like Justin! Let’s just say I’m very happy that we’re together now and we’re engaged!

Holly from MT writes:
How did you meet Teel? And did Justin always dislike him?

I met Teel at church. We were in the ninth grade. I was in the church choir and so was he. We were always good friends all through high school but Justin didn’t like him from the get-go. Justin always said Teel was just trying too hard.

Heather from OR writes:
How did you and Teel start dating? Why did ya’ll break up? Was Justin the reason?

Wow! Teel and I started dating when I was 21. His band was playing a few gigs around town. My brother and I went to check him out and I just kind of started hanging out at his practices. I play the violin and I sing so he asked if I would do background vocals and play on a few songs. During one practice he asked me out and that was the beginning. To answer your other questions…well, we broke up because Teel found out that I really loved Justin. He realized that no matter what Justin always came first. He once told me, ‘I’m the guy you mess around with but Justin’s your real boyfriend. If he needs you, you’re there. If he calls you always answer. If you asked you to drop everything for him you would. I know you wouldn’t do that for me.’ That made me feel bad but he was right.


Nikki from TX writes:
What do you think of Justin’s previous girlfriends?

Let’s see:
Britney: I hated her. Mainly because Justin was so in love with her and it made me sick. I still don’t get how or why she cheated on Justin. He’s an amazing boyfriend. When you’re with him he makes you feel like the most important thing in the world. She was just plain stupid. Young and stupid.
Alyssa Milano: I’d call her a girlfriend or a fling. That relationship was funny. I always felt like she was babysitting Justin. That’s all I have to say about that.
Cameron Diaz: I really liked Cameron. I didn’t like the fact that she was dating my man but I just couldn’t help but like her. She has an awesome personality and we’re still good friends. I asked her if she knew how I had felt about Justin and she said no. She had had no clue that I liked him but she knew that he liked me. She told me that it was always hard to see the way he looked at me when he thought no
one was watching. I’m really glad that her and Justin are on good terms as well as her and I.

Well guys, I’m getting tired guys so I’m going to go to bed. As well as I can given the circumstances. Thank you all for your prayers and support. Believe me we appreciate it all and it has definitely touched our hearts. I’ll try to keep ya’ll updated the best I can.

Much Love and Peace,
Teagan


Date: Feb. 1st, 2009 @ 3:00am
Current Mood: Sad and Lonely
Currently Listening to: Duffy’s ‘Stepping Stone’

Hello Everyone,
Well…Teagan’s at the hospital with Justin. Cassie and I are at the guest house trying to get some sleep. Of course it’s three in the morning so as ya’ll can see that ain’t happening. Trace is crashing on the couch in our guest house. Teagan has updated ya’ll pretty good on Justin’s condition. I figured she wouldn’t be sleeping right now. She’s taking this whole thing pretty hard. We all are but her especially. I really don’t know what else to say…I guess…do ya’ll mind if I talk to Justin in my blog? I mean there’s things I need to get out in the open but I don’t feel comfortable talking to his coma-induced self! So here it goes:
Dear Justin,
When are you going to wake up? I love Teagan, she’s my best friend in the whole entire world, but I don’t love Teagan without you! She’s just no fun! It’s all, well partially, your fault! You have her camping out in a damn hospital room so you need to wake up right now Mister! That’s a demand.

Was that rude? I hope not, he just needs to wake up. Stupid Jessica doesn’t know how many people she hurt just by hurting him. I hope they make her do jail time. It’s not like she has a career or anything else for that matter. I just want Justin to wake up so we can all go on with our lives. So Teagan can plan the wedding of her dreams, so Trace can continue his work with William Rast, so Cassie and I can continue being Justin’s assistants and Justin can continue influencing music and selling out arenas and stadiums. I guess all I can say is keep us all in your prayers.

Love,
Rachel.


Date: Feb. 1st, 2009 @ 3:01am
Current Mood: Sad
Currently Listening To: Trace’s snoring

Hey guys,
These past hours have been the most hectic hours ever. When we first got news of Justin’s accident we all rushed to the hospital and it has been a whirlwind since. The paparazzi was especially bad as we left the hospital. It’s ridiculous even during a tragic event such as this they still hound Justin’s family and the people that love and work for him. Poor Teagan, they were all up in her face shouting at her. Her fiancé, the man she loves, is in a damn coma and they’re hounding her for their perfect shot of “Justin’s distraught fiancé”! Can ya’ll believe that? And what about Jessica? She’s yet to be arrested or charged with any thing! She deserves and needs to be locked up for good! She intentionally ran into Justin to hurt him so he couldn’t be with Teagan. She’s mentally unstable and needs to be locked away where she can’t hurt anyone else.

I know Teagan has updated ya’ll as much as she can and hopefully we’ll find out more tomorrow. Right now though I’m going to try and get some sleep. Thanks for all the support and great comments. Keep leaving those questions. They keep Teagan busy and I know she loves the distraction.
Love.
Cassie.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Next Day*

Date: Feb. 2nd, 2009 @ 10:00am
Current Mood: Weird
Currently Listening To: Vanilla Ice on my Ipod

Hey guys,
It’s Trace here! Yep, even I’m doing a blog. I had a decent night’s sleep on Cassie and Rach’s couch. It actually was pretty comfortable. Don’t tell them that though. They’re being pretty damn nice to me for making me sleep on their couch. Teagan’s doing a whole lot better today than she was yesterday. The doctors are continuing to monitor Justin’s brain waves and everything else they’re doing. So far everything looks promising, so we can only hope and pray for the best. Mama Lynn is here! She stayed at Justin’s house last night so we got some good Southern breakfast cooked for us. I only wish J had been awake for it. We’re at the hospital currently. We brought Teagan some of Mama Lynn’s cooking too. Judging by the look on her face as she was eating some hospital jello, she was very grateful.

Teagan’s been bugging Justin for a T-Mobile Sidekick since she swears Blackberry’s are for old people, hence why J has one! So today Rach and I are going to get her one. We’ve been on the T-Mobile website making Justin Timberlake faceplates for the past three hours. It was actually pretty fun and we got Teagan laughing again. Well guys, I’ve got to go because I have some WR errands to run and I got to pick up Teag’s new phone. We’ll definitely keep ya’ll updated.

Much Love and WR,
Trace
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 9 by Schnessa
Date: Feb. 15th, 2009 @ 1:00pm
Current mood: Stressed
Currently listening to: Two nurses arguing in the hallway

Hi Guys,
Justin's still in his coma. I know Trace and Rachel have been updating ya'll every single time there's new information but I just wanted to come on here and answer some more questions. Thank you to everyone who left Valentine's Day wishes. They were sweet and made my day yesterday. They made me smile and laugh and I really needed that yesterday.

Trace sent me flowers yesterday and said they were from Justin. My cousin's silly. I've been breaking in my new Sidekick. To the fans that sent me those faceplates...I received them and they're wonderful. I'm planning on taking pics and posting them up here.

Back to Justin though, the swelling has started to go down so that's good news! Also the minor cuts he received during the crash have healed and most of his bruises are starting to fade. I'm waiting for some of the swelling on his face to go down before I give him a shave and cut his hair. Once he looks presentable I'll post some pictures for ya'll because I know ya'll are worried and want to see him. Please be patient with me and I'll get that done as soon as possible.

Now onto those questions:
Michelle from MI writes:
Are you planning your wedding while Justin's in the hospital?

No I'm not. Everything for the wedding has been put on hold.justin, up until this point, has been really involved in the wedding plans because it's both our day. I can't imagine planning our wedding without him.

Sarah from CT writes:
How did Trace react to you and Justin dating?

Trace was really cool about it. I think it's because he knew about my huge crush on Justin before. He always teased me about it. I just know that he's very protective of me like a brother so Justin better be careful! Lol

Sharonda from IN writes:
Are you and Rachel really good friends or is that just for the show?

Rachel and I are really good friends. I actually became friends with Rachel in middle school and I didn't find out she was Justin's cousin until the summer when he was in town. Since that summer she always tried to set me up with Justin. She's my bestie and I love her.

Candice from CA writes:
Are ya'll really going to invite Jessi and Dan to ya'lls wedding?

Of course we are. Justin said front row and that's where they're going to be sitting.

Samantha from FL writes:
How do you deal with living out of four houses?

Um...that's a really good question. The house in Florida is more like a vacation home. Justin usually only uses it when he's working with Tim down there so my wardrobe usually consists of bikinis and short dresses! Lol I usually try to make sure that if I really love a piece of clothing or something that I buy four so that I always have it no matter what house we're at. Justin's kind of got me in that habit. I think the hardest part is travelling with the dogs from house to house but we've got a pretty good system worked out now. I guess the best way to deal with it is to be as organized as possible.

Louis from OH writes:
Is Justin different when he's working on an album or movie?

Wow! Um...yes and no. If he's working or in the studio I usually try not to bother him. Most of the time he goes in there and does his own thing and then he comes home but there are times, usually towards the end of laying down the final tracks, he'll want me in the studio. He's so adorable because sometimes he'll wake me up in the middle of the night just to hear a beat or a note or a new lyric. Lately he's been on this kick of recording the strangest sounds like the creaking of his piano bench, or the clicking of a pen, or the pitter patter of Buckley and Brennan's paws and turn them into a wonderful, soul-moving melody of sounds and rhythms. He's a lot more creative than anyone gives him credit for. He hasn't even touched on everything he is capable of.

Jax from MA writes:
What is going to happen with Jessica Biel?

Well, she is actually here in the floor below us because of the injuries she received. She's going to be charged with attempted vehicular manslaughter or something to that extent. She's going to be arrested and depending on how much her bail is she'll probably serve time in jail before any trail or anything. The police are trying to hold off on charging her in case Justin takes a turn for the worse. But he's doing really well so I think that will be the most serious charge they'll get her with.

I think those are all the questions I can answer right now. If anything changes I'll come on here and update ya'll.

Much love and peace,
Teagan

She put aside her laptop on her cot as she looked over at Justin. It still tore her up inside to see him just laying there. She wanted to hurt Jessica and make her pay for hurting Justin but she couldn't take the law into her own hands. She would let the police do their job but if she saw Jessica face to face she knew someone would have to hold her back. She just didn't understand what would make someone intentionally wreck into another human being.
Just because they were happy and engaged and in love with someone else? To her Jessica needed a reality check.

She let out a sigh as she rose from the cot and made her way to Justin's bedside. She ran her fingers over the back of his hand and up his arm before she caressed his cheek. He really needed a shave and a haircut. He was growing quite a beard since he hadn't had a shave in 15 days. She ran her fingers through his short curls lovingly as Lynn walked into his hospital room.

"The swelling has gone down, the doctor told me. He definitely looks better." Lynn remarked as she sat down in a chair by Justin's bedside.

"I was going to shave his beard off and buzz off his curls. He'd hate me if I continued to let his curls grow out. He'd probably like the beard though." Teagan stated as she looked over at Lynn with a small sad smile.

"He'd definitely love the beard but you're right about the curls. I can help you if you want?" Lynn said as Teagan nodded.

"That'd be great Mama Lynn," She said as she grabbed some clippers and some shaving cream and a razor out of her luggage, "Where should we start?"

"How about the beard? Once we get that out of the way his curls shouldn't be a problem." Lynn said as she rose from her seat and Teagan handed her the can of shaving cream.

She took the can from Teagan and gave it a shake before spraying the foam into her hand. She watched as Teagan slowly and carefully trimmed away his long beard with the clippers before letting Lynn finish up the close shave with the razor. She looked at Teagan who was running her fingers lovingly through her son's curls as she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Even now with him like this she was still so in love with her man. That made Lynn smile as she went back to shaving off her son's beard.

"I heard Jessica was brought here too. She's on the floor beneath us." Teagan said lowly and Lynn's head snapped up in shock.

Her hand flinched as she looked at Teagan. Her blue eyes searched Teagan's brown ones for some kind of answer. She was going to ask Teagan how she knew what she did when something stopped her.

"Ow!" It was muttered by a low groggy voice and both of their heads snapped to Justin's face.

His hand was making it's way to a spot along his neck where Lynn unknowingly nicked him. Teagan grabbed his hand though and gave it a small squeeze.

"I'll take care of it baby. Your mom didn't mean to nick you." She said as his eyes fluttered open and Teagan smiled and let out a deep breath.

"Little girl. Why am I in a hospital room? And why is my mom giving me a shave?" His groggy voice asked as his blue eyes searched around the hospital room.

"Baby. Do you remember getting into a wreck with Jessica?" She asked carefully as Lynn just continued to stare at her son in shock.

"Yeah. That bitch! I hope she's lying on a hospital bed too!" He spat as Teagan kissed his forehead to calm him down.

"You slipped into a coma. You've been out for 15 days honey." She explained as he looked over at his mom.

She just stood there, unable to move from her spot. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she watched her son. He was awake! He was okay!

"Momma, are you okay? Because you're just standing there crying." He asked and she nodded before rushing to his bedside and hugging him tight.

It didn't matter that she was getting shaving cream all in her blond curls. All she knew was that her only son was awake and okay. His deep laughter resonated throughout the hospital room and she never wanted to be without that sound again.

"Mama Lynn. You're going to hurt him! Mama Lynn!" Teagan exclaimed with a laugh as Lynn finally let go of Justin.

"Thanks for the hug Momma," Justin said with a chuckle as he motioned to Teagan, "Fifteen days little girl? Come over here and give daddy a kiss."

She bit the inside of her lip before breaking out into a huge smile. She grabbed a wet towel and gently wiped away the remaining shaving cream on his face before leaning in and planting a kiss on his lips. His fingers dove into her hair and pulled her closer to him as he deepened their kiss with his tongue. He smiled against her lips when she clawed at him, trying to get him closer to her.

"I missed you so much JuJuBean. I'm so happy you're awake. Let me go get the doctor though." Teagan said as she caressed his face.

"Teagan. Let my mom go get the doctor. I just want to be alone with you for a few minutes." Justin said as his hand rested on her ass and he gave her a little tap.

"I'll be right back with the doctor. I'm going to call Trace too." Lynn said as she threw them a wink before leaving the hospital room.

"Ladybug. I love you. When that whore rammed her car into my Jeep all I could think about was you. It scared me to death knowing that I might not have gotten to see you ever again baby girl." He confessed and she kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Aww honey. We're together now. I'm never going to leave you," she said as she kissed his lips and pulled away slowly, "Just to warn you honey...your doctor has a crush on me. He kept asking me out everyday since you've been in the hospital."

"Really? Did he not see the big fucking rock I put on your finger?" He asked her as she relished in feeling his mere touch once again.

"Oh he saw it. That didn't stop him from asking though. Trace threatened him a few times. And a nurse named Alyssa has a huge a crush on you. She thinks I haven't noticed but I did. Always trying to come in here and check out my man," Teagan told him with a smile and she giggled when he chuckled, "I love your laughter baby. I've missed it," she whispered as she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you little girl." He mumbled before his eyes narrowed.

Teagan turned around and rolled her eyes as Justin's doctor walked into the room followed by Alyssa, the nurse. She felt Justin's hand tap her ass and faced him with a smile. His arm reached out and pulled her close to his hospital bed and him as he continued to eye his doctor.
His grip on Teagan tightened as he watched his doctor's eyes flick over his fiance's body. He smiled as his fiance's left hand caressed his cheek and she placed a kiss on his forehead. His blue eyes looked over and met his doctor's green ones. He stared down the doctor and knew he was going to have to pull the "asshole- popstar" card since the doctor was not backing down.

"Mr. Timberlake. I'm Dr. Ashton. Good to see you awake..." He said before looking over at Teagan, "Teagan. You look pretty today," he said and Justin tightened his grip on her once again, "Just like every other day," he heard his doctor mumble under his breath.

"Aren't you a little young to be a doctor?" Justin said rudely and he chuckled when Teagan giggled.

"I said the same thing baby...so...when can I take my man home?" Teagan asked as Justin grabbed her ass.

"In a few days. We want to make sure the swelling continues to go down and his bruises heal. Once we're sure he's okay, you can take him home." Dr. Ashton said as he longingly looked at Teagan.

"So...what I really want to know is when can I start fucking my girl again?" Justin asked his doctor with a cocky smirk.

"Justin!" His momma and his girl yelped at the same time.

"What? It's a legit question!" He defended before chuckling, "Teagan wanted to ask herself but she didn't want to hurt the poor doc's feelings."

Teagan bit her lip to keep from smiling as she smacked his arm softly.

"You can have sexual intercourse whenever. You're healthy enough." Dr. Ashton said and Justin felt Teagan's hand graze his arm.

"Little girl. Climb up here and sit on daddy's dick. You heard the young doc I'm healthy enough." He told her with a cocky grin and chuckled when she bit her lip and let out a small whimper.

"J. We are not fucking in the hospital. When we get home definitely. On the way home maybe but not while you're still healing." Teagan said with a shy smile as her hand grazed up and down his arm.

"We'll see about that tonight little girl." Justin told her with a cocky smirk as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it lovingly.

He just chuckled as he watched his girl discreetly press her thighs together as she bit her bottom lip and her eyes roamed over his body. He knew what she wanted and he wanted to give it to her. Fifteen days of not being able to feel his touch must have drove her insane. He made sure to take care of all her needs, sexual or otherwise, every day. That would have been hard to do while he was in a coma.

He gave his girl a small tap on her ass before shifting in his hospital bed causing her to move closer to him.

"Are you okay baby? Do you need something?" Teagan asked him as she ran her fingers through his wild curls.

"I want to get up. Doc, can I get up and walk around?" He asked as his girl continued to calm him in her own little way.

"Sure. You can get up and move around. Alyssa can help you if you need to take a shower." Dr. Ashton told him and Justin shook his head.

"No. Teagan can help me. I only take showers with my girl," Justin explained as he glared at the doctor, "Besides no one but my girl gets to see me naked."

"Okay. We'll leave so you can freshen up. Just press the call button if you need anything." Alyssa told him as her eyes roamed over his body and Teagan glared at her.

"Come on honey. Help me out of this bed so I can take a shower." Justin told Teagan as she focused her attention on him and throw him one of her beautiful smiles.

"Okay JuJuBean. Can ya'll give us some privacy?" Teagan asked as everybody nodded and left the room, leaving her and Justin alone.

She closed his hospital door and headed back over to his hospital bed slowly and very seductively. His clear blue eyes darkened to a deep navy blue as they licked over her petite body. He freed himself from the monitors he was hooked up to and swung his legs to the side of the bed. Teagan rushed to his side to help him up when he waved her off.

"Let me try Ladybug." He mumbled and she took a step back.

His strong hands planted themselves on the mattress of the bed and he took a deep breath before pushing himself off the bed. His feet settled firmly on the ground but his legs wobbled a bit and in an instant Teagan was by his side. She wrapped his arm over her shoulder and supported him as they made their way to the bathroom located in his hospital room. He slowly inched his way to the toilet and took a seat as Teagan prepared the water for his shower.

He just watched her as she removed her t-shirt and started to unbutton her jeans.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He asked with a chuckle as she shimmied out of her jeans.

She placed her hands on her hips as she stood before him in nothing but a bra and some lace boyshorts. He licked his lips as she made her way towards him. Her hands grazed over his shoulders lightly as she undid his hospital gown.

He helped her remove his gown as her fingers dove into his curls and his hands pulled her hips closer to him. His large hands caressed her sides before moving up her back and undoing her bra.

She helped him remove her bra as he placed light kisses along her collarbone. His fingers caressed the skin along the hem of her underwear as his mouth latched onto one of her nipples. He slid off her underwear and chuckled against her skin as she pressed her naked body closer to his and let out a small whimper.

"Baby. I thought we'd take a shower together." She murmured as she tugged on his curls.

"You're so fucking smart and sexy baby girl." He muttered as she pulled him up and led him into the shower.

He licked his lips as she stood under the showerhead and he watched the small rivers of water run down his fiance's tight body. He slowly made his way into the shower and under the water, moaning as he pulled Teagan closer to him. His strong hands caressed her body up and down as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She rubbed her slippery wet body against him as she grabbed the shampoo bottle behind him and poured some shampoo into her palms as he cupped her breasts and kissed along her neck and shoulders. She shampooed his curls as one of his hands made it's way down her body and in between her legs. She held onto him tight, tugging on his curls as his fingers penetrated her core and she let out a loud moan.

His fingers slipped out of her as she turned them around and softly pushed him under the showerhead. She placed slow sweet kisses along his neck as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He let out a groan and a hiss as her small hands gripped his hard thick dick and started to pump him. He wasted no time pushing her up against the shower and he gave his head a shake, causing her to get splashed by the water dripping from his curls. She let out a squeal before they both laughed as Teagan pulled him to her and they started to kiss. Justin's hands made their way to her ass as he lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his waist. He slid into her, stopping, waiting, until she got used to him again and he got used to her. His head fell to her shoulder as he pulled out slowly then surged back in.

His breathy pants fluttered across her soft skin as she held onto him. He rolled his hips just the way she liked as he stroked her spot and her head fell back against the tiled wall of the shower. He let out a groan as she squeezed her walls around him and he couldn't stop his thumb from rubbing her clit. He wanted to get her off, needed to get her off. It had been too long for the both of them and all they needed was each other right now.

He smirked against her neck as he worked his hips and she frantically clutched onto him. He could feel her walls squeezing him tighter and tighter as her body started to tremble and his name left her lips in soft breathy pants. Her moans became louder and louder as her hips desperately moved against his and his movements sent her over the edge and he released himself into her as he gritted his teeth and groaned out her name.

He waited until both their heartbeats had calmed down before he pulled out of her. She held onto him though, placing soft sweet kisses all over his face as her arms held onto him.

"I'm so in love with you baby." She whispered as she cupped his face in her hands and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too little girl. Now that I'm awake I think we should plan this wedding as soon as possible." He said as he helped her out of the shower and turned off the water.

"Anything you want daddy. Anything you want." She told him as they kissed.
End Notes:
Hey guys! I know it's been awhile. Thank you for sticking with me. I typed this up on my phone because my computer crapped out so I hope ya'll enjoyed it and please leave me some feedback! Changed the chapter number because I forgot to last night
Chapter 10 Part One by Schnessa
"Everyone! We have exciting news to report! Justin Timberlake and Teagan Ayala are now married! The couple celebrated their nuptials privately at Justin's mom, Lynn Harless', Tennessee estate. They reportedly had an outside wedding in her garden with close family and friends. The couple released a statement confirming the marriage this morning. Guests were not told when the wedding would start or where it was before hand to keep photographers away from the ceremony. As of right now no photos have shown up of the ceremony so I would say keeping the wedding very private was successful. Congratulations to the newlyweds! This has been Guiliana Ransic for E!News."

"This is SuChin Pak with MTV News, where we have music news on the hour every hour. Teagan Ayala is now officially Mrs. Justin Timberlake. The couple got married at Justin's mom's Tennessee estate in her gorgeous backyard garden. Jessi and Dan from The Aftershow were invited and will be the only ones giving fans the rundown of the very private nuptials. That special will run on Sunday night and it's titled "A Day in life of....me and my wedding." It will include special footage of Teagan and Justin as they get ready for their "I Dos" and footage of their wedding and reception. I, for one, will definitely be tuning in for that show on Sunday. Have a great day."

"Well Justin Timberlake fans....he's officially off the market! Justin married his girlfriend of 2 and a half years, Teagan Ayala, yesterday in Tennessee. The couple released a statement confirming their wedding early this morning while on their way to their honeymoon in Jamaica. MTV will be running a special on Sunday night of the wedding since MTV's VJs, Jessi and Dan, were invited and granted special access to the wedding. Congratulations to the newlyweds and we wish them a happy marriage. This has been Access Hollywood."

Justin sighed as he turned off the TV on the private jet. They had just barely gotten married and it was already all over the news. How could someone care so much about him that they wanted to know every detail about his wedding? Sure, he could understand his family and friends wanting to know but a complete stranger? He just couldn't comprehend that! He wasn't that important.

He looked over at Teagan as she slept, her head laying in the crook of his neck as his right arm held her close to him. He smiled as she instinctively snuggled up closer to him, her beautiful wedding ring catching the sun through the jet's window. She was his wife now! He kissed the top of her head softly as the butler on the jet made his way to them.

"Sir, the captain would like to inform you that we are landing now." He said as Justin nodded and thanked him before waking Teagan up.

"Ladybug, we're landing," he whispered as she stirred and met his gaze.

She smiled up at him before kissing his chest lightly. She laced her fingers through his before kissing his shoulder. He was her husband! She was Mrs. Justin Timberlake! He wore a wedding band on his left ring finger, proclaiming to the world that he was taken, that he was hers. She looked out the jet's window as it descended. She let out an excited squeal as she saw the Greek island of Santorini in the distance.

"So....I thought instead of going to Jamaica we'd go to a place you've always wanted to go." He told her as she kissed his cheek and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Can we go sailing JuJuBean?" she asked and he laughed as her eyes sparkled back at him, a wide grin pulling on her face.

"Of course baby. We'll do anything you want to do. Then we'll make some babies." He told her with a smirk and a wink as she laughed.

"Oh JuJuBean, there'll be lots of making some babies!" She told him with a giggle as he growled and nuzzled her neck, causing her to squeal.

****************************************************

Teagan pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes as she stepped off the jet, letting the cool sea breeze whip her long brown hair behind her. The sun hit her face as she breathed in the sea salt infused air. She had always wanted to visit Santorini and see the place that was once "Atlantis", which was Santorini's claim to fame, whether it was true or not, she didn't care. She was going to explore every part of this island with her husband right by her side. Her husband! She did an internal squeal as she descended the steps from the jet and made her way to the black Tahoe waiting for them.

Justin descended the steps, pulling his sunglasses over his eyes to shield his eyes from the bright Greek sun, they also allowed him enough coverage to check out his wife's retreating figure. His eyes lick up and down her body, discreetly behind his dark shades, taking in the way her white sundress fluttered in the soft wind surrounding them. The cool sea air flicking across his face lightly causing his eyes to close momentarily, he was in this magical place with his wife. A place she had always wanted to visit, a place she had always wanted to honeymoon at, a place she had always wanted to share with her husband, with him. He was officially living his dream, being married to someone he loved so much and who loved him as much in return.

He adjusted his black William Rast t-shirt as he made his way down the steps, a little skip in his step as he approached the black Tahoe, opening the door for his wife. He smiled wide as the sun shined down on his platinum wedding band and it gleamed in the sunlight. Her hand lightly grazed his chest as she gave him a pat before climbing in. He climbed in behind her, getting comfortable in his seat beside her as he laced their hands together. She kicked his shoe with her small white ballet flats, just grinning when he looked up at her.

"We're really here J." She whispered, almost afraid she'd wake up if she spoke any louder.

"Finally. I've been promising to bring you here. It's about time, huh little girl?" He said as he threw his arm over her shoulder and pulled her to his side, enjoying her closeness.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and nudged her head against his chest until she found the perfect spot and rested against him. His hand crossed his body to rest on her knee, as she crossed her legs inward, facing his body with her own, getting tangled up in him until you couldn't tell them apart. He rested his chin on top of her head, taking in her scent and her presence.

He pulled away from her as the Tahoe came to a stop and he opened the door. He climbed out, outstretching his hand to Teagan as he helped her out of the Tahoe. She laced her arm through his as he held her hand, letting go only to help her onto the boat that would take them to the island of Santorini. He pulled her to the bow of the boat, holding onto her waist protectively as they leaned against the railing, looking out at the serene ocean that was laid out in front of them.

Teagan could see the signature white buildings of Santorini in the distance, her excitement building as the boat roared to life. She held onto her husband as the boat pulled away from the dock, smiling as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. Justin smiled down at his wife as she pointed out a flock of sea gulls just hanging out on some rocks, occasionally waving to various fishermen as they pulled in their daily loads from the sea.

He felt her tap his chest excitedly before pointing out a pod of dolphins that were following their boat. In fishing tales that meant good luck and he wasn't about to turn away any good luck. He leaned down and kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand that held her wedding ring and planted a soft kiss on the backside of it. His lips caressing the soft skin before planting another kiss on her hand. He faced her, lacing their hands together before wrapping her arms around his waist, pressing their bodies together before leaning down and nuzzling her nose with his, leaning further in until his lips touched hers softly. He pressed and pressed gently until she tilted Her head allowing him to apply more pressure and deepen the kiss. Soft lips pressed against pink stained ones, tongues swirled with one another until air supply was absolutely needed and they pulled away panting until that desperately needed air filled their lungs.

She smiled as their boat approached the island's dock, holding onto the rail tightly as it slipped into place and let down the anchor. She let Justin take her hand and lead her off the boat since she had no clue where they were going. She laced their fingers together as they got off the boat and he walked her through the port. He felt her tugging on his hand and she tried to pull him along with her further.

"I'm glad I wore my ballet flats and not heels." She told him as he looked at her confused before following her gaze.

Ahead of them at the end of the port was a staircase of steps leading up the wall of the volcano that is Santorini. Too many steps for his old bones to climb.

"I'm on my honeymoon! No way am I climbing 50,000 steps." He told her as he stood fast and folded his arms across his chest.

"Stop being a baby. It's only 300 steps!" She told him as she walked toward him and grabbed his hands, pressing her body up against his.

"Oh yeah? And how do you know that Ladybug?" He asked as he threw her a cocky smirk.

"Because you're taking me to Oia. And anyone who's anyone knows that the beach of Armenis borders the port of Ammoudi that has a staircase of 300 steps that leads to the village of Oia." She told him with a roll of her eyes and he chuckled at her cuteness.

"Oh yeah Ladybug? Anyone who's anyone, huh?" He asked as she flashed him a huge smile.

"Yep. At least that's what this brochure says." She told he as she waved a Santorini travel brochure in front of his face.

"Smartass." He muttered and pretended to pout but he couldn't keep a straight face as she started laughing.

"You love my smart ass!" She said as she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss, "so we have two choices, we can either ride a donkey up or walk up the stairs."

"I'll walk if you want too. The luggage is being taken to our suite by the hotel so we can explore first if you would like." He said as he hugged her.

"Let's walk. I want to explore before we lock ourselves up in our hotel suite for the night." She told him as she winked at him.

He laughed at what she was insinuating before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the steps. They walked up the steps one by one, squeezing by old couples and other tourists, pressing themselves against the volcano wall when donkeys carrying luggage and things to sell in the marketplace passed them. Words in Greek assaulted their ears, foreign spices and smells assaulted their nostrils, their hands gripping hard rock as they took in their surroundings, dark blue ocean mixing with light blue sky with a sliver of black sand in between, the air coating them with a light coat of sea salt invisible to the naked eye but when they licked their lips they could taste it. This is what they had come here for and they were enjoying every minute of it with each other.

She laughed as a old lady about sixty passed Justin and tried to discreetly grab his tush, giggling when he made a tsk tsk sound and flashed the old lady his wedding band. She flashed him hers in return and Justin busted out laughing before taking a hold of Teagan's hand again and returned to climbing the stairs. They rushed up the stairs as they neared the top.

Teagan stopped her breath catching in her throat at the panoramic view in front of her. White pumice stone houses and shops built into niches of rock that made up the island. Blue doors to homes and shops matching the blue domes of the local churches. A big tan pumice clock tower rose from the many white buildings but it still felt like it belonged there and when it chimed the hour she felt it reach to her very soul. She took in the sight of small white pumice stone archways covering stone paved streets. Sun-bathed verandas jutting out, hanging calmly from the cliffs of the volcano, holding luscious green potted plants, private hot tubs and pools.

"This is so beautiful JuJuBean." She whispered as she looked up taking in the whole view of the quiet Oia village.

"Turn around Ladybug." He whispered as she turned around and gasped.

"The brochure said Oia is known for it's sunset views but it did not mention this view." She whispered as she took in the view of the sea.

She could see the volcanos, Palia and Nea Kameni, in the distance and the small island of Thirasia. Maybe they could take a boat to Thirasia and go deep sea diving. Or maybe they could just relax on it's red sand beach. She felt his arm wrap around her waist and she leaned into his touch before following him up the stone streets farther into Oia.

She laced their fingers together and leaned against his arm as they walked through the local marketplace. Touching trinkets from the sea, tasting soft creamy Greek yogurt mixed with honey and fresh fruit, smelling the scent of fresh fish just brought in from the sea, seeing beautiful silver and gold jewelry glisten in the bright sunlight, and hearing orders shouted in Greek, ladies bargaining prices over various items, old men watching tourists, and that includes them, as they enjoy smoking their cigars in the marketplace.

They bought a couple of gifts, a necklace for Lynn, some cigars for Paul, some postcards to send back to family and friends, pieces of "Atlantis" for Rachel and Cassie, a painting from a local artist for Trace. Teagan picked a beach hat, doubting if she would ever really wear it but loving it just the same. Justin left her side, letting her look at jewelry as he bought her a set of bags made out of sailboat sails, weathered and colored from years at sea, nautical designs and sailboat numbers decorating the fronts and backs, small enough to be a beach bag tote, medium enough to carry a laptop, large enough to pack clothes in for an overnight trip. He hid the bags from her as best he could, saying the huge shopping bag was for something for his mother, she accepted his response though she still remained skeptical.

They slowly made their way to the Ikies Apartments. They could see over the village of Oia and the Caldera from where they stood. Justin led her to a small blue door surrounded by huge white pumice walls, fishing the key out of his pocket, opening the door that led to their secluded and private veranda, that opened up to a view overlooking the sea. They saw the veranda that held their private hot tub tiled in dark lava stone with a deck around it and an exterior futon to relax on if they wanted too. So high up they were, they were able to see almost all of Santorini from their private terrace.

He opened the door to their private suite which was more of a house than a suite. He had chosen the honeymoon suite for them, labeled The Winemaker's House, because of it's seclusion from the rest of the Ikies property. Also it had it's own private pathway and if the paparazzi ever found out where they were that would end up being a god-send. He held the door open for his wife, ushering her into what would be their home for the next three weeks. He took in the white walls and the low sofas that were etched out of the white pumice stone walls, covered in soft navy blue and espresso brown pillows. He made his way through the first door, peering only briefly into the kitchen, they really wouldn't be using that anyways. He followed Teagan as she made her way through the house, finding the bedroom with no problem, laying on top of the huge king-sized bed, covered in fresh white cotton linens. He walked into the bedroom and joined her on the bed, enjoying the view of the dome ceiling as candlelight flickered across the ceiling. The bedroom area itself was built into it's own little cave with three candlelight lanterns in three little alcoves behind the bed, giving the room a soft romantic glow. She snuggled up to him As he wrapped his arms around her.

"Everything's so......" He said as he trailed off and looked down into her eyes.

"What? Beautiful? Breathtaking? Enthralling? Enchanting? What?" She asked as he shook his head no.

".....white...." he whispered as she laughed and lightly smacked his chest with her hand.

"It is pretty white here. So what do you have planned for us JuJuBean?" She asked as she kissed his chest.

"Nothing much really. Just three weeks on this beautiful island, locked up in this bedroom with you." He said as his hands skimmed up and down her bare arms.

"Shouldn't we like....I don't know....go to the beach and explore the island more before locking ourselves up in this room?" She asked him and he chuckled at her, "Really J? People are going to ask what we did on our honeymoon and all we'll have to tell them is what the inside of our room looked like."

He laughed at her dramatics before pulling her closer to him and kissing the top of her head. He lifted himself until he was on top of her.

"But it was such a beautiful, white, inside of a room I have ever seen Ladybug." He whispered before capturing her lips in a kiss, suppressing her laughter in an instant.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! Part two should be up later.
Chapter 10 Part Two by Schnessa
She snuggled up in his arms as they laid on the white futon that was out on their private veranda, watching the sun as it began to set. They had spent most of the day in bed, screaming, moaning, and groaning for one another, consummating their marriage. She almost felt bad, they had traveled all this way, to one of the most beautiful, magical islands in the world only to spend half a day in bed but when she thought about what they had done in that bed, the way they made ech other feel in that bed, the way they loved each other in that bed made it worth it.

He looked down at his wife, taking in the tight thin teal v-neck 3/4 sleeve sweater that hugged her frame just right and her tight white boyshorts that hugged her ass. He ran his hand down her arm, along her hip, down to her thigh before moving back up and grabbing her ass. They were finally alone, no cellphones, no emails, no tweets, no cameras....just them. He even took it upon himself to disconnect the phone in their suite so absolutely no one would bother them. This was their time.

They watched as the sun began to fall, drinking their complimentary cocktails, him a jack and coke, her a long island ice tea, the soft orange and yellow rays of the sun dancing across their faces. Yellow and orange and purple colors dancing around them in the sky fading to bright red as the sun sinks lower and lower until it disappears behind the ocean. Taking with it the hotness of the day and leaving behind the coolness of the night, bright stars shining in the Grecian sky. Grecian villagers turning on their porch lights and lanterns, creating the perfect backdrop for a perfect night.

"Did you want to head into town? We could go to a bar or something." Justin suggested as Teagan pressed her body closer to him, holding onto his old Memphis Tigers t-shirt and playing with the band on his grey sweatpants.

"I'm kind of good just staying here with you like this tonight.....unless you want to go." She said as she rested her chin on his chest and met his gaze.

He brushed her hair out of her face, his fingers twirling her long locks around them, just taking in her beauty. He really didn't want to go anywhere, he just wanted to lay there with her. The soft sound of ocean waves crashing on the shore met his ears as he caressed her cheek. She turned in his arms until she was laying on her stomach on his chest, peering into his eyes. Her legs crossed behind her as his hands rested on her ass, making sure he held her attention.

"I want to stay here with you..." he whispered as she kissed his cheek then along his jawline, "making some babies," he mumbled as she giggled against him.

She rose from the futon and his embrace, making sure she held his gaze over her shoulder, loving the way he was looking at her ass. She swayed slowly showing off her tan skin and long slim legs before opening the double doors that led into their suite. She crooked her finger at him, beckoning him to join her, before turning around and making her way into their bedroom. He watched her from the futon, licking his lips, trying to keep his cool as she moved around their bedroom, getting ready to go to "bed".

He rose from the futon very quietly, making his way into the suite and shutting the double doors behind him. He leaned against the doorframe of their bedroom, watching his wife as she removed her teal sweater and started to pull off her boyshorts. The soft candlelight in the room bouncing off her naked body, causing a stirring in him. He removed his t-shirt tossing it to the floor without a care, watching silently as Teagan tried to make sense of the tangled sheets on their bed, a testament to their love fests from earlier. He walked over to her, hugging her from behind as he placed light kisses along her shoulders. She leaned back against him, feeling his arousal pressing into her ass.

She turned in his arms facing him as he took in the sight of her naked body. She didn't say a word as she hooked her fingers in the band of his sweatpants, smiling up at him coyly before pulling them down with a swift pull. He reached behind her grabbing the tangled sheets, ripping them off the bed and throwing them onto the floor. He picked her up as she laughed at him and threw her onto the bed, wasting no time in joining her on it. This was the life for him.

****************************************************

*the next day*

He peered over his sunglasses as Teagan made her way over to him. He had taken the time to charter a yacht to take them to Thirasia, loving how Teagan had attacked him this morning when he surprised her. He was laying on the net hanging over the ocean that the yacht had for people to sun bathe on. They had been exploring and deep sea diving all day at Thirasia and now he was trying to dry out his swim trucks by catching some sun on the way back to Santorini.

He watched as his wife climbed delicately across the net before making her way over to him and laying beside him. Her tiny teal bikini not leaving much to the imagination, but she was wearing it for him and him alone. When they had gone diving she had worn a one-piece that he still had wanted to rip off her but the staff had been respectful and kept their eyes from staring at her too hard. Now though he could see them, stealing glances when they thought he wasn't looking.

She snuggled up to his side, running her hand up and down his bare chest as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. Her long brown hair wet from her shower that she just came from, already starting to curl in big loose curls, brushing against his skin softly causing goosebumps in it's wake. He pulled her closer to him as she raised her head, staring up into his eyes.

"Your eyes match the ocean baby," she told him as he kissed her forehead, "I hope our kids have your eyes."

"They'll definitely have curly hair because of my tight curls and your loose ones." He said as she scooted up until they were face to face.

"Does it feel weird to you to be talking about our future children?" she asked as she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand.

"Not really. I've always thought about our future. I've always seen us married with ten children and growing old together." He said as she giggled at him.

"Yeah? Me too!" She told him with a laugh, "it never would have felt like this with Teel. You know? This just feels....right....and it never would have felt right with him," she confessed before pressing her soft lips against his.

"That's because you were always mine." He told her as his hands cupped her neck and brought her closer to him.

Their lips meshed together as he pulled her body on top of his, his stirring arousal starting to press against her thigh. She let out a moan, running her hands up and down his bare sides, pressing her body further into him. His large hands caressed her ass before moving up her body, running his hands up and down the exposed bare skin of her back. His fingers playing with her bikini strings before skimming his fingertips along her sides, making their way to her chest where he began to palm her breasts.

He let out a sharp hiss as her hand traveled down his chest into his swim trunks, her soft hand wrapping itself around his hard member, stroking him slowly before running her fingertips along the underside of his dick. She massaged his balls as she kissed along his neck, nipping at his pulse point before sucking on his Adam's apple. He bucked his hips as her hand started to stroke him again, his hands fondling her breasts as she moaned against his neck, his heavy panting making her wet with desire.

"Let's finish this inside little girl," he moaned and she relented by removing her hand from him and his swim trunks.

He helped her off the net and back onto the deck, taking her hand and motioning to the Captain to go around the island. He just waved to the deck hands before pulling Teagan into the bedroom area of the yacht, making sure to lock the door behind them. He pulled her to him, his hands making quick work at untying the flimsy strings that kept her bikini together. She sighed as the strings were released and her breasts were freed, the thin material falling carelessly to the floor.

"I love you little girl." He whispered as he gently untied her bikini bottoms, pulling the fabric away from her body with a slow smirk pulling across his face as his eyes took in her beautiful form.

"I love you too daddy." She said as her fingers hooked into the waistband of his swim trunks, removing them with one quick tug, giggling as he nuzzled her neck and stepped out of the pool that was his swim trunks.

She squealed as he all of a sudden picked her up and placed her on the bed softly. His strong hands turning her over onto her stomach before he climbed on top of her, supporting his weight with his arms. He lined his body up with hers, kissing along the back of her neck as she spread her legs for him, opening herself up for him. Her hands gripped onto the headboard in front of her as he slid in, filling her up and holding, his hands skimming up her arms until his hands covered her own. He pulled out slowly, pulling a groan from her throat, before pushing back in.

Her tight walls squeezing around him, forcing a growl out of him as he pushed back in, stroking her spot in an instant.

"J-Justin," she moaned as he kept pressing and pressing, filling her up and up as she buried her face into the pillow, trying to stifle her moans.

"God T-Teagan." He growled as his hips worked against her steadily, pushing in and out, stroking her insides, smacking against her body as his hands worked up and down her arms as she held onto the headboard.

Her walls clutched and clutched at him, squeezing and sucking until he couldn't take anymore, until he hit her spot over and over. Her body arching back into him as he sunk into her deeper causing both of them to scream their releases, scream each other's name. Her orgasm washing over her as her body squirmed and trembled beneath him. He spilled his seed into her over and over until he had nothing else to give.

Their soft pants filled the now quiet room as he pulled out of her pussy and rolled off of her until he was laying on his back. She stayed on her stomach, finally letting go of the headboard, folding her arms underneath her body as she turned her head and faced him.

He smiled at her, holding his left hand out to her as she placed her left hand in his, lacing their fingers together as he pulled her hand to his chest.

"I've always been yours JuJuBean." She told him with a smile before pressing her lips against his in a sweet kiss.



End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place! I have about one or two more chapters depending on the lengh and then this story is done! Thanks for still reading and reviewing!
Chapter 11 (Part One) by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So sorry this update took so long but life got in the way. Hope someone's still reading this lol.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to MTV’s special showing of ‘A Day in the Life of….me and my wedding.’ Jessi and I were fortunate enough to be invited to Justin and Teagan Timberlake’s wedding. We also got to film it for MTV viewers.” Dan said as he stood in the studio space in front of a huge stage.


“We also got special interviews from Justin and Teagan on their big day as well as from their family members. They will also be joining us throughout the special, right here in the studio. So without further a due here is the first clip.” Jessi said as the clip appeared on the screen.


*Special Footage (the morning of the wedding)*


Teagan and Lynn’s figure take up the screen as the cameras follow them outside and into Lynn’s flower garden. Teagan’s long brown hair is up in rollers as her and Lynn walk through the garden. 


“So the runner will go down this aisle and then they’ll flank it with the chairs on each side. Or do you want it set up differently?” Lynn asked as she turned to Teagan.


“No. I think the center aisle will be just fine. Once they get everything decorated it’ll be beautiful.” Teagan said as she clasped her hands together.


“Okay. I’ll let the decorator know. You should go inside and get ready. Have you heard from Justin?” Lynn asked as Teagan laughed.


“Yeah. He shot a hole in one! Of course he has to go golfing before he gets married!” Teagan said with a roll of her eyes as Lynn laughed.


“Oh, so that’s why Paul was rushing off this morning! I swear, boys and their toys.” Lynn said as they shared a laugh.


*Meanwhile at the Golf Course*


“Dude. We should go. I have to get ready for my wedding.” Justin said with a smile as he slapped Trace on the back.


“You still got time to change your mind.” Trace told him before Justin laughed.


“Hell naw! That’s my girl and in a few hours she’ll be my wife. I’m fucking excited for that.” He said as Joe, Teagan’s dad, chuckled.


“That’s a damn good answer.” Joe said as he squeezed his future son-in-law’s shoulder and gave him a pat on the back.


“Thanks dad.” Justin said with a huge smile as him and Joe shared a laugh.
He walked back to his golf cart, climbing in to sit next to his future father-in-law as Paul and Trace got into the other golf cart. 


*Teagan’s interview with Jessi*

“How are you?,” Teagan asked with a huge smile as she enveloped Jessi in a tight hug, “Thank you for coming!”


“Thank you for inviting me. You look lovely.” Jessi said as Teagan blushed.


Her long brown hair was curled in soft big curls and swept to the side causing her long tresses to spill over her shoulder. Her hair was held in place by a jade green brooch shaped like lilies of the valley and sprinkled with mother of pearl accents. The brooch matched the lilies of the valley embroidering on her champagne wedding dress. 


“Did you want to do this interview on the couch?” Jessi asked as she pointed to the small couch in the corner of the guest room they were using as Teagan’s dressing room.


Teagan let out a soft laugh, “Oh honey, I can’t sit in this dress,” Teagan said as she crossed her hands over her stomach and took a deep breath, “We’re goin’ have to do this standin’ up. Mama Lynn would kill me if I got this dress wrinkled.”


“Okay. Well let’s start with the dress. Who designed it?” Jessi asked as Rachel handed Teagan a glass of water with lemon in it. 


The camera panned to Teagan and slowly moved up and down revealing the small details in her wedding dress. It moved from the top of the champagne jacquard taffeta gown, starting at the modified sweetheart neckline then moved down showing the lilies of the valley pattern that covered the top of the dress, the elegant green leaves of the flowers woven into the fabric. It slowed to show off the green ribbon that rest just above the dropped waist, which descended to a full pleated skirt. It was a beautiful dress and very natured inspired. A perfect wedding dress for getting married in a garden.


“Thanks Rach,” Teagan said as she took a sip before facing Jessi, “Carolina Herrera designed it for me.”


“That hair brooch is beautiful. Who designed that?” Jessi asked as Teagan smiled before looking over at Sadie.


“Actually, this is Sadie’s, Justin’s grandmother, hair brooch. It’s my something borrowed.”


“Wow! So how did that come about?” Jessi asked as the camera panned to Sadie and Lynn.


“Well, when Justin proposed I searched everywhere for the perfect dress and I couldn’t find one that I loved. Then when we went to Tennessee my mom, Mama Lynn, and Gammie were all pulling out their vintage jewelry so I could pick pieces that I wanted to wear on my wedding day. I fell in love with Gammie’s hair brooch and I took it to Carolina Herrera and said “design me a dress around this” and she did. So now I’m wearing this beautiful dress,” Teagan said with a huge smile.


“You look beautiful and so happy but are you the least bit nervous?” Jessi asked as Teagan let out a laugh.


“Thank you. I’m not nervous about marrying Justin. I just don’t want to be a blubbering mess. I’ll probably start cryin’ or something…I really really don’t want to mess up my makeup!” Teagan said as the bridesmaids, who were in the room with her, started laughing.


“Do you have any idea what Justin’s doing right now?” Jessi asked.


She raised her eyebrow when Teagan scoffed, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he was still out on the golf course drinkin’ with my Daddy, Paul and Trace! That’s probably exactly what he’s doin’.” Teagan said as Rachel snorted.


“If he comes in reekin’ of alcohol I’m sickin’ his Mama on him!” Rachel said.


Jessi laughed, “I’ve never heard you girls sound so southern before.”


“Oh sweet peach. That’s ‘cause they’re home now. They’re in their roots. They’ve done gone city girls in LA but they never forget their Tennessee roots,” Sadie said as she hugged Teagan, “My my sweet pea, don’t you look absolutely beautiful.”

“Thank you Gammie.” Teagan said as Sadie kissed her cheek.


“Justin’s goin’ have a heart attack when he sees her walkin’ down that aisle towards him. She’s goin’ take his breath away, I can guarantee that.” Lynn said as she hugged Teagan.


“Aw, thanks Mama Lynn.”


“Have you seen Justin at all today?” Jessi asked and Teagan shook her head.


“I haven’t seen Justin since the rehearsal dinner last night. It was weird sleeping without him last night.” She confessed as everyone around her laughed.


“Did you guys write your own vowels?” Jessi asked and Teagan nodded.


“We did. I’m sure Justin’s will be well written and make me cry but I gave it my best shot!” Teagan said with a giggle as Jessi laughed.


“You seem really happy!” Jessi said as Teagan beamed.


“I’m finally marrying the love of my life. I’m extremely happy!” 


*Justin’s interview with Dan*


“Hey man!” Justin said with a wide grin as he slapped Dan on the back a little too roughly, “Glad ya’ll could show up!”


“Thanks for inviting us. Did you want to do the interview here?” Dan asked as he looked around the guest room that was serving as Justin’s dressing room.


“Yeah. I have to finish getting ready.” Justin said as he motioned to himself.


He was in his black suit pants and his white button down shirt with black overalls. Dan could see his bare feet sticking out from the bottom of pants. He was obviously taking his time to get ready for his wedding.


“Are you nervous?” Dan asked as Justin let out a soft chuckle.


“Nope.” Justin responded quickly as Dan laughed.


“Not even a little bit?”


“Honestly…I was ready to marry Teagan the day she became my girlfriend. For me, this is long overdue.” Justin confessed.


Dan raised his eyebrow as Trace handed Justin a glass of whiskey, “So, have you seen her yet?”


“No. Last time I saw her was last night at the rehearsal dinner. I couldn’t hardly sleep without her by my side.” Justin said as Trace scoffed which caused Justin to hit his arm.


“Fucker’s whipped.” Trace muttered as he rubbed the sore spot on his arm.


“So what did you do this morning?” Dan asked as he chuckled at the two friends.


“We went to the strip club, got J drunk as hell and laid for the last time!” Trace said as Justin threw him a glare.


“Hell naw! That didn’t happen,” Justin said to the camera before turning his attention to Dan, “I just went golfing with my dad, Trace, and Teagan’s dad, Joe. It was a pretty good morning.”


“Yet, you’re drinking a glass of whiskey?”


“I’m from Tennessee and I’m getting married! I got to celebrate,” Justin said as him and Trace raised their glasses of whiskey, “Remind me to brush my teeth before I go out,” he told Trace and Trace nodded.

“What do you think Teagan is doing right now?” Dan asked as Joe rose from his seat and knocked back his glass of whiskey.


“Right now? She’s probably getting ready with Rachel, my Mama, her Mama, and her bridesmaids. I bet she’s beautiful! I can hardly wait to see her walk down that aisle towards me.” Justin said with a huge smile.


“Alright. I’ll see ya in a few minutes Son. I know I’ve said this before but take care of my baby girl.” Joe said as him and Justin hugged before he left the room.

“Wow! This is serious now. I gotta finish getting ready.” Justin said as he put down his glass of whiskey and clapped his hands together.


“I’m going to go to my seat. Congratulations!” Dan said as Trace showed him out.


“Trace. Can you do me a favor?” Justin asked as he searched through his belongings.


“Sure man. What?”


“Can you take this jewelry box to Teagan?” He asked as he pulled out a necklace box and handed it to Trace.


“Yeah man. Get ready and I’ll take this to her,” Trace said as he left the room and headed to Teagan’s room.


*Knock, Knock*


“Who is it?” Rachel asked as Trace knocked on the door.


“Trace.” 


He chuckled as Rachel stuck her head out, “Justin isn’t with you, is he?”


“Nope. Just delivering something for Teagan, from Justin.” Trace explained.


Rachel opened the door and let him into the dressing room, “Teagan, Trace is here with something for you.”


“Really? What did you bring me cuz?” Teagan asked as she walked into his line of view.


“Wow! You look beautiful cuz!” Trace exclaimed as she blushed, “This is from your future husband,” he stated as he handed her the long rectangular jewelry box.


“Oh my goodness! He is too good to me!” Teagan exclaimed as she opened up the jewelry box revealing a beautiful silver heart-shaped locket.


Trace helped her put on the locket as Lynn, Sadie and Irma gushed over how pretty it was.


“Tell him thank you and that I love him, will you?” Teagan asked as she fingered the locket.


“I sure will. I have to go get ready since we’re fixing to start lining up. Congratulations cuz.” He said as he hugged her.


“Thanks. And quit trying to make my man call off the wedding!” She said with a laugh as she smacked him on the shoulder.


“I didn’t!” He exclaimed as he rubbed his shoulder.


“Yes, you did! J told me!” She said as she rested her hands on her hips and glared at him.


“You saw him before the wedding!”


“No. He texted me,” she said as she tried to glare at him but ended up laughing, “You are so busted.”


Trace chuckled as he hugged is cousin again, “It was all in good fun cuz. He’s crazy about you.”


“You know I only love you because you’re family!” She confessed as he hugged her tighter and lifted her off the floor.


“Juanito Trace Ayala, you put your cousin down right now! You’re going to ruin her dress.” Irma, Teagan’s mom, shouted as she swatted at Trace.


“I’m sorry Tia! I’m sorry!” He shouted as he placed Teagan back down and tried to hide from his aunt, “I’m getting out of here before I get beat up some more.”


*Back to the special*


“Trace is so cute! I love him!” Jessi said as her and Dan came back on camera.


“Good thing too because him and Rachel will be joining us after our commercial break! So stay tuned!” Dan said as the show went to commercial.

*After commercial*


“Trace Ayala and Rachel Yarbrough are here with us, chillin’ on the white couch. Thanks for joining us guys.” Jessi said as her and Dan sat on another white couch facing Trace and Rachel.


“Thanks for having us here.” Trace said as he nervously rubbed his hands on his jeans before throwing Jessi a smile.


“So Trace, here’s the one question fans of the show have been dying to know…how do you really feel about Justin marrying your cousin?” Dan asked as Trace laughed.
“Honestly…it doesn’t bother me. Maybe if Justin was an asshole or something but he really loves Teagan. He always puts her first. I like Teel but Justin is better suited for my cousin.” Trace said as Rachel smiled.


“So, why were you trying to get Justin to run on his wedding day?” Jessi asked as the audience laughed and Trace grinned.


“Isn’t that what the best man’s supposed to do?” He asked as Rachel and the audience laughed at him, “Nah, I know J wouldn’t bolt. He was ready to marry Teagan. I don’t think anything could have stopped him.”


“So Rachel, how has life been at the Timberlake household now that they’re married?” Dan asked as Rachel shrugged her shoulders.


“It really hasn’t changed. They have lived together the whole time they’ve been dating so things seem the same. They’re just really lovey-dovey and Justin can’t stop calling Teagan Mrs. Timberlake.” Rachel said as the audience laughed.


“How were you during the wedding? We didn’t get to talk much.” Jessi said as Rachel smiled and giggled.


“I know! It was crazy! I was so busy helping Teagan and making sure everything was running smoothly with her. I didn’t realize so much went on before the actual wedding,” Rachel explained as Jessi nodded, “Teag and I joked about sneaking off just to take a nap but we figured Justin would freak if his bride went missing.” Rachel confessed as everyone laughed at her response.


“Do you like the married version of Teagan?” Dan asked and Rachel smiled.


“Yeah but her and J are attached at the hip now and she keeps showing off her damn wedding band. I swear I’ve caught her posing her hand so she can show off the ring! She’s crazy!” Rachel said as the audience laughed again.


“Well let’s bring her and Justin out!” Dan said as the audience clapped and cheered.


“Everyone please welcome Justin and Teagan Timberlake!” Jessi said as Justin and Teagan walked out holding hands.


Rachel and Trace scooted over on the couch to make room for them as they got onto the stage. Teagan let go of Justin’s hand to pose, jutting out her hip so that it faced the camera and put her left hand on her hip to show off her ring. She struck another pose before rushing up to the camera and putting her ring right up to it before approaching the stage and hugging Jessi and Dan.


“Now that is showing off my ring Rach!” She said with both hands on her hop as she shot Rachel a glare before laughing.


The audience laughed at her as Justin grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. They both sat down, extremely close to one another and holding hands. Teagan smiled brightly as Justin kissed her cheek.


He really hated doing interviews when all he wanted to do was be with his wife. He knew this was part of the show and after this was done he could go home with his wife. 


“How are ya’ll doin’?” Jessi asked in the best southern accent she could muster as they laughed at her attempt.


“Just fine. How are you Darlin’?” Justin asked in the thickest accent he could muster.


“Wow! That was weird!” Dan said as everyone laughed, “So…moving on…how’s married life?”


Justin beamed before kissing Teagan’s temple, “Wonderful. I just want to keep Teagan all to myself.”


The audience “aw-ed” and cheered at his statement.


“How was the honeymoon?” Dan asked as Justin grinned.


“It was great!” Teagan responded before Justin could say anything.


“You went to Santorini, Greece. How was that?” Jessi asked as Justin gave her a sly grin.


“All I can say is that our hotel room was white.” Justin said with a chuckle as Teagan blushed and the audience “oh-ed”.


“So you didn’t leave the hotel room?” Dan asked to clarify.


“We did too! J!” Teagan said as she smacked his knee.


“What baby girl? I warned you that was going to be my response,” he defended, “She loves me. Don’t let her fool you,” he said as Teagan leaned over and kissed him softly.
“To answer

your question Jessi, Santorini was beautiful. The sunsets were amazing. If you’re into diving it’s a great place to go and explore.” Teagan answered.


“I bet the rides on a yacht are fun too… at least judging by this picture,” Jessi said as they turned to the screen behind them and there was Justin laying on the yacht with his hands on Teagan’s breasts while she had her hand down his swim trunks.


“Oh my goodness! I heard this picture was making the rounds in the media but I hadn’t seen it.” Teagan said as she blushed and bit her bottom lip.


“It was our honeymoon! We didn’t even know there were photographers there. They’re getting sneaky.” Justin defended as the picture was taken off the screen.


“Has there been any pictures that have crossed the line since you guys have been married?” Dan asked as Justin turned his head up in thought.


“Not really. That one has been the worst. They hound Teagan more now, always asking if she’s pregnant or when is she going to get pregnant. It’s ridiculous and it pisses me off because I just want to protect my wife.” Justin said as Teagan kissed his cheek.


“So tell us the truth…were you scared of Joe on your wedding day? He scared me!” Dan said as Justin and Teagan laughed with him.


“No I wasn’t actually. I was terrified when I asked for Teagan’s hand in marriage though. He drilled me for about an hour before finally giving me permission to ask for her hand. It was a terrifying experience but she’s my wife now so it was all worth it.” He confessed with a smile as Teagan squeezed his hand. 


“We got an exclusive interview with Joe and Irma so let’s play that clip now.” Jessi said as everyone turned to watch the screen.

Chapter 11 (part two) by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
the end.

*Joe and Irma Ayala’s interview*


“Are you ready to give your daughter away?” Jessi asked as she held the microphone in front of Joe and Irma.


“I’m not ready but I know she’s in good hands. Justin loves her very much and he would never hurt her because if he does he knows I’ll hunt him down with my shotgun.” Joe stated before Irma chuckled then slapped his arm.


“Don’t mind my husband. Justin is a wonderful man and we know he’ll take care of our daughter. We just want her to be in love and happy and she is with Justin. We’re proud that he’s officially becoming part of our family.” Irma stated as she threw the camera a smile.


“Do you see them having any children in the near future?” Jessi asked.


“Hopefully they have children soon but I don’t want to rush them. I know that it will happen when it’s meant to happen. No matter how hard us mothers try to push it.” Irma said with a laugh.


“I think they’ll take time to really become a married couple and have that time to themselves before having children. They’ll probably wait until Justin’s career settles down and hopefully move back to Tennessee when they’re ready to start a family.” Joe stated as Irma rolled her eyes at him and patted his chest.


“This one is always hopeful that Teagan will move back to Tennessee. He just hated it when she took off to LA to work for Justin.” Irma said as Jessi giggled.


“Do you have any advise for the couple?” Jessi asked.


“My only advice is to always remember that you love each other. When things get bad always remember why you fell in love and chose to spend the rest of your lives together.” Irma said as she started to tear up.


“I guess my only advice would be to Justin. Always remember that your wife is always right even when she’s not. It’ll make life so much easier.” Joe said with a grin and wink.


*Back to the show*


“How’d you feel about hearing that Joe would hunt you down with a shotgun if you ever hurt his daughter?” Dan asked Justin as Justin laughed a hearty laugh.


“Well I feel like Teagan and I are never ever ever ever getting divorced! Or fighting for that matter!” He said as him, Teagan, Rachel and Trace laughed.

“Has your mom or Justin’s mom tried to push for grandchildren yet?” Jessi asked as Teagan giggled and nodded her head.


“Oh like everyday! My mom is so passive aggressive about it, she’ll just slip it into the conversation. While Justin’s mom is just…” Teagan said before trailing off.


“Aggressive,” Justin stated firmly as everyone laughed, “She wants little mini-mes of Teagan and I running around right now!”


“So Trace would be an uncle?” Jessi asked as Trace laughed.


“Actually Trace and I would both be second cousins to their children.” Rachel explained as Teagan laughed.


“They would technically be second cousins but we all know our children would call them Aunt Rachel and Uncle Trace.” Teagan said as Justin nodded in agreement.


“We’re going to head to commercial. When we come back though we’ll show you guys exclusive footage of Justin and Teagan’s wedding! So stay tuned.” Dan said as the show went to commercial.


*Show from fan’s POV*


She let out a deep sigh as she looked at her friends sitting on the couch beside her. She was happy that her favorite musician found someone that he loved enough to settle down with but she was a little sad too. She had been following him since she was 14 years old and she was 25 now. Exactly Teagan’s age! She would admit that she was disappointed that Justin was married now because she had wished that they would meet and he would fall in love with her.


She wasn’t crazy or delusional, it was just a wish. She knew that it would probably never happen but it had been a hope of hers. She hadn’t liked his previous girlfriends and Teagan seemed to be a perfect match for her idol but she still was a little bit jealous. She wanted to watch their wedding special and be happy for them but she had mixed emotions. 


“Teagan’s dress is so beautiful. She is so lucky! She married Justin Timberlake!” Her friend stated as she nodded but bit her lip.


“She’s a lucky bitch! I wish that was me! Now if we ever do meet him we won’t be able to hook up with him!” Her other friend stated as they all laughed.


“I know! You know Teagan’s going to be following him on tour to keep his ass in line! I know I would be!” Her other friend stated which made them laugh even harder.


“Are you kidding me? Justin’s going to beg her to come on tour with him so she doesn’t go back to that Teel guy! Who, by the way, is fucking hot as hell. He’s like the poor girl’s version of Justin but still oh so delicious!” Her other friend stated and she nodded her head in agreement.


“I know! I’d take Teagan’s sloppy seconds any day!” She stated as her friends laughed, “I wonder if he’ll show up at the wedding?”


“Justin probably made sure that he didn’t. He probably would have said he objected or something.” Her friend responded as they all nodded.


“Shhh…it’s coming back on.” Her friend stated as they turned up the volume on the TV.


She watched in awe as people started to file in and take their seats. Her friends and her pointed out all the celebrities that they recognized and gasped as Teel showed up to the wedding, taking a seat with some girl on his arm. 


Her bright eyes took in the flower arrangements of jade roses and lilies of the valley that lined the aisle Teagan would be walking down. Beautiful yellow daffodils lined the other walkways through Lynn’s garden tying in perfectly with Teagan’s colors of jade green and pale yellow.


She breathed in deep as Justin appeared and took his place beside the preacher, handsome as ever in his black tuxedo. She laughed as Trace awkwardly stood beside him, whispering in his ear, making him laugh all the while waving at various people. She pointed out Lance, Chris, JC and Joey to her friends as they played their own version of “Where’s N’SYNC?” She saw Teagan’s brother Josh take his place next to Trace as he played with the cuffs of his sleeves as he shifted back and forth.


She watched closely as the music started and Paul walked both Lynn and Irma to their seats. She noticed how Lynn appeared to be crying already. 


“I love those bridesmaid dresses.” Her friend remarked as Cassie came down the aisle in her pale yellow lace Badgley Mischka bridesmaid dress.


Cassie’s long blond hair was curled in loose curls and flowed around her shoulders as she held a small bouquet of lilies of the valley and yellow daffodils. She walked slowly down the aisle towards Justin and the rest of the guys with a huge smile on her face before she took her place. Rachel was the next one to walk down the aisle in her pale yellow silk Badgley Mischka bridesmaid dress. Her short brown hair was down and she held on tight to her bouquet of flowers as she made her way down the aisle. She took her place beside Cassie as the French doors leading out to the garden opened to reveal the flower girl and ring bearer.


She watched as the cute little flower girl walked down the aisle in her jade green dress with her long brown hair flowing down with soft curls as she sprinkled yellow daffodil petals down the aisle. Behind her came a boy who appeared to be her brother, who waved at everyone he passed. The audience laughed as they waved back at him and he took his place in front of Trace beside Justin who gave him a small high five. His sister took her place beside Rachel just as the wedding march started.


Everyone in attendance stood up as the French doors leading to the house opened to reveal Teagan with her dad. Her Spanish lace veil framed her face beautifully as she locked arms with her dad and let him lead her to the alter. She held on delicately to her bouquet of jade green roses as she made her way down the aisle and towards Justin. Everyone could tell her and Justin only had eyes for each other. 
Teagan and Joe stopped in front of the alter and she swore she saw Justin take a deep breath before winking at Teagan, causing her to giggle.


“They are so made for each other.” She whispered as her friends all agreed with her.

“Who gives this bride away?” The preacher asked as Joe stepped up.

“Her mother and I do.” Joe stated roughly as Justin reached out his hand to Teagan and Joe placed her hand in his, letting him take his little girl away from him.


They all “aw-ed” as he patted Justin’s back before kissing Teagan’s cheek and making his way to sit by his wife.


Justin helped Teagan climb the stairs to the alter, locking her arm with his as they took their place in front of the preacher and turned to face each other. Teagan handed Rachel her bouquet before taking a hold of both of Justin’s hands and tossing him a smile. 


“Hey beautiful.” He whispered to her but his voice was amplified by the mic he had on for the show. 

They watched as Teagan and Justin linked their fingers together and laughed together as they continued to stare at each other.


“We have all come together to witness Teagan Rachelle Ayala marry Justin Randall Timberlake today. I’ve known both Teagan and Justin since they were little kids and often joked with them about how they would end up getting married someday. That day has finally come and I couldn’t be happier to walk them through this stage in their lives. Never have I’ve seen a more solid couple than Justin and Teagan.


They prove to us that love can truly exist amongst outstanding circumstances. For they truly do love one another in the purest sense of the word. I remember talking to Justin right about the time he was planning to propose to Teagan. I asked him a simple question, “What do you love about Teagan?”


He answered in the most sincere way any man in love can answer. He said, “I love her because of who she makes me be. She makes me be a better man. When she’s away I’m lost without her.” That is what love truly is and that is what we are celebrating today.


We are celebrating two people who love each other so much they are choosing to spend the rest of their lives together. Who love each other so much to leave their families and join together as one and start their own.”


They “aw-ed” as Teagan reached up and caressed Justin’s cheek before taking a hold of his hand again.


“Justin and Teagan have wrote their own vowels and they would like to share them now.” The preacher said as Teagan took a deep breath.


“Baby, I love you so much. We’ve been through a lot these past two years and I know I wouldn’t want to go through any of that with anyone but you. When we were little I always thought that we’d be best friends forever and as we got older I knew that I always wanted more than that. It was always you for me and it will always be you for me,” Teagan said as she turned to the audience and looked at Teel, “Sorry Teeler,” she stated as everyone including Justin and Teel laughed, “Never have I ever wanted to be anyone else’s wife more than I want to be yours. I’m just so happy that we finally got to be together and have this time together. I’m just so happy that you chose me,” Teagan said as she started to cry and she took a deep breath as Justin wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs, “I’m just so happy that I get to have your last name and spend the rest of my life with you by my side as my husband. I love you JuJuBean.”


“Ladybug, I’m so happy to be in this moment here with you. Everyone knows how afraid of commitment I’ve been in the past but that’s because I couldn’t have you. In all honesty I only became friends with Trace to spend more time with you,” Justin said as everyone laughed as Trace pouted, “You’ve always been my ladybug and I can’t wait to spend my life with you. I can’t wait to start a family with you. You’re the very reason I get up in the morning. You’re the reason I am who I am as a man. I breathe for you, I live for you, and I sing for you. Every love song that I’ve ever written has been for you and even those weren’t enough and will never be enough to express how much I love you. When I was in the hospital you stayed by my side with such devotion and you took care of me once I woke up too. You’ve shown me what true love is and how to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. For that I will be truly grateful. I just want to thank you for choosing to be with me and agreeing to take my last name. Once we’re pronounced man and wife I’ll be the happiest man in the world. I love you Ladybug forever and always.” Justin said as he continued to wipe away Teagan’s tears.


“Teagan Rachelle Ayala, repeat after me,” the preacher stated as Teagan took Justin’s wedding band from Rachel and held his left hand softly, “Justin Randall Timberlake, with this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.”


“Justin Randall Timberlake, with this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.” Teagan repeated as she slipped Justin’s wedding band onto his left ring finger.


“Justin Randall Timberlake, repeat after me,” the preacher stated as Trace handed Justin Teagan’s wedding band, “Teagan Rachelle Ayala, with this ring I thee wed pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.”


“Teagan Rachelle Ayala, with this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.” Justin repeated as he slipped Teagan’s wedding band onto her left ring finger.


“I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The preacher said as Justin moved forward and cupped Teagan’s face in his hands.


He nuzzled her nose with his before leaning down slowly, “I love you Ladybug,” he whispered before he captured her lips with his.


Her fingers made their way into his short curls as she pulled him closer to her and deepened their kiss. They both let out soft moans as they pulled away from each other as the audience erupted with applause and cheers.

They turned and faced the audience with blushes on their faces before laughing with one another.


“Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake!” The preacher announced as the instrumental band played and they made their way down the aisle.


Teagan grabbed her bouquet back from Rachel as they made their way down the aisle waving and saying hi to everyone that came out to see them get married. 

“They look so happy. Especially Teagan, she’s like glowing.” Her friend stated as she nodded.


“I love how the sun’s setting behind them as they’re coming down the aisle. It makes everything glow.” She remarked as her friends agreed with her.


“God, that wedding was beautiful. I wanna marry him! I love Teagan but she took my man!” Her other friend said as they all started laughing.


“I hope they do an interview with Lynn and Paul.” Her other friend stated as Jessi and Dan came back on the screen.


“We just watched the beautiful wedding of Justin and Teagan Timberlake.” Jessi stated.

“But don’t leave us just yet. When we come back we have exclusive photos of the reception and an interview with Paul and Lynn Harless.” Dan said.

*Back to the show*


“Lynn and Paul have joined us on the stage. How are you?” Jessi asked as they waved at the camera.


“We’re doing good. We’re glad to be here.” Lynn responded as Justin bumped her shoulder with his.


“So Lynn, I know I saw you crying during the wedding but word is Paul shed a couple of tears too. Is that true Paul?” Dan asked as Paul chuckled.


“It is true. I didn’t cry during the wedding but I had a talk with Justin before the wedding and that’s when I kind of broke down. As a father it was a really proud moment to see him fall in love and put that person before himself. So when him and Teagan were going to get married it just hit me and I got choked up.” Paul explained as the audience “aw-ed” at his response.


“Teagan, your mom didn’t cry during the wedding so was it strange to see Lynn crying?” Jessi asked as Teagan shook her head.


“No. Lynn’s like my second mom so I expected it. I even cried when I tried so hard not too. My mom didn’t any during the wedding itself but she did while we were taking pictures.” Teagan explained as everyone laughed.

“It was so funny. She was trying to wipe away her tears long enough to take pictures but she just couldn’t stop.” Justin said as everyone laughed along with him.


“Okay, so we’re going to play a little game. You all know this game. We’re going to put up a picture and you all get to draw on it Perez Hilton style.” Jessi explained as she handed Teagan and Justin a drawing pen, Trace and Rachel one, and Lynn and Paul one.


“Okay. Here’s the first picture from the reception.” Dan said as a picture of a drunk looking Rachel tried to lick Teagan’s cheek.


“Oh, I got this headline!” Justin said as he took his pen and wrote, “I love you Teagan!” in a little bubble beside Rachel before writing the headline down, “Rachel and Teagan’s secret love affair revealed!” he stated as everyone laughed.


“Here’s the second picture!” Jessi said as a picture of Teagan and Justin grinding on the dance floor filled up the screen.


“I got this!” Trace said as he wrote on the picture, “Baby Timberlake in the making!”


The audience erupted in laughter as Teagan blushed profusely.


“Okay. Here’s the last picture we have.” Dan said as a picture of Lynn, Justin and Teagan took up the screen.


Justin was holding Teagan’s hand and walking away from Lynn with her as Lynn held onto his other arm.

“I have to do this one.” Paul stated with a chuckle before drawing a bubble by Lynn on the picture that said, “Don’t take my baby from me!”


The whole audience erupted in laughter as Lynn shook her head and threw Paul a glare.


“Okay! That’s going to do it for us but we have extra footage of the reception at mtv.com.adayinthelife/wedding as well as the beautiful wedding pictures and pictures from the reception too!” Jessi said before turning to Justin and Teagan, “Congratulations! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!”


“Be sure to take a look at all the special footage and enter to win the very first copy of ‘A Day In The Life Of…me and my assistants’ on DVD! It will be signed by Justin, Teagan, Rachel, Cassie and Trace! Unfortunately Cassie couldn’t join us tonight since she’s sick so we send her Get Well wishes and hope she feels better soon.” Dan said as he waved goodbye to the camera.


“That does it for us. Have a great night!” Jessi stated as the show came to an end.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teagan let out a sigh as she rested her head against her husband’s shoulder and closed her eyes.


“Are you falling asleep Teag?” She heard Rachel ask as she nodded.


“That was exhausting but I do love Jessi and Dan,” Teagan responded as she opened her eyes and smiled at her best friend in the limo.


MTV had picked them all up in a huge limo, which she thought was absolutely ridiculous but she understood it was because of the wedding special. She couldn’t even believe so many people were interested in her wedding but she understood it was because she had married Justin.


“You ready to head home Labybug?” She heard Justin ask as she turned to him and kissed his lips softly.


“I am but if everyone wants to stop and get a bite to eat I’m happy with that too.” She said as Rachel elbowed Trace, who’s stomach growled loudly.


“Let’s stop for something to eat and then we’ll head home beautiful.” Justin stated before kissing her lips and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


She looked around the crowded table at the nearly empty Jack in the Box, taking everything in silently. Justin was busy laughing at some story Trace was telling while Rachel was lost in a conversation with Paul and Lynn. She smiled as Justin grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.


“You okay, baby?” He asked as she nodded at him before leaning forward and kissing his lips softly.


“Yeah, I’m fine…just thinking.” She responded as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his side.


“Thinking about what Ladybug?” He asked as he kissed her temple.


“About how lucky I am. I love you JuJuBean.” She responded as he grabbed her chin and forced her to face him.


“No, I’m the lucky one little girl. I love you Ladybug.” He told her before capturing her lips in a kiss.


She pulled always from him slowly before smiling widely. This was her life. They were finally married and everyone knew that she was Justin’s wife and he was her husband. There was no more hiding, no more pretending to be with someone else. They could finally be together and start a family together. It had been a rough road for them but she was glad they were here now. When she first started dating Justin she honestly didn’t believe they would get to this point.


She was happy that they did though because she knew she would have never been this happy with Teel.


Justin watched Teagan closely as she sipped on her coke, her small smile making him smile as well. He had hoped and prayed for the day that she would be his and the world would know it too. That day had finally came and he couldn’t be happier, even if he tried. They were finally going to be able to start a family together! He never thought she’d love him enough to go through all that she did but time and time again she proved to him just how much she loved him. He was happy knowing that she would always be there beside him, where she always belonged.










This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1228