Caught in the Act by SexualCoco
Summary: What happens when private investigator Justin R. Timberlake gets a little too involved with one of his clients?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2517 Read: 2412 Published: Dec 25, 2008 Updated: Dec 25, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco

Chapter 1 by SexualCoco
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! So no this is NOT an update to "Right In Front Of Me" (haha), but this is a little something to hold you guys over while I am in the process of updating that story, so be looking out for updates in the next few weeks and thank you all SO much for your patience with me and that story.

This little thing right here is a part of the JTPC Secret Santa Exchange so I hope you all enjoy it and be sure to check out the other stories at: http://www.cre-a-tive.net/index.html Happy holidays everyone!
“J.R.T. Investigations, how may help you?” My assistant Felicity answers the office phone sweetly, but my line of work is anything but sweet. My name is Justin R. Timberlake, private investigator, a private investigator that catches and exposes cheating spouses. I guess after having a broken heart or two, I decided to turn my sorrows into a business and help people work through their own.

“Mr. Timberlake, Mrs. Covington is waiting in your office,” Felicity calls out to me. I acknowledge her with a nod as I make my way toward my office and prepare for my lunch meeting with Mrs. Erica Covington. I generally get requests for my services from girlfriends who want to act on their nagging suspicions or newlywed brides who start checking their husbands phone records and see that one recurring phone number. But colored me surprised (and hard) when Erica Covington walked into my office almost two months ago. I generally don’t like to get too emotionally involved with my clients, but I couldn’t understand how a woman this fine and married for almost seven years was suspecting her husband of cheating. Especially with those piercing brown eyes, succulent lips, hourglass figure, and gorgeous long legs. Shit, was it wrong of me to wish that her husband were sticking his dick in his co-worker? Because I’d gladly take over the role he was supposed to be playing to his wife. But I had a job to do, attraction aside, and I was going to do everything in my power to help.

“Mrs. Covington,” I say, making my way into my office and holding out my hand to her to shake. “It’s good to see you again.”

“Likewise Mr. Timberlake,” she replies in a quiet and shy voice. Damn, even in a simple sweater and a pair of jeans she still makes me want to throw her on top of my desk and make her scream and cry from ecstasy.

“Now I told you, it’s Justin. Calling me Mr. Timberlake makes sound like some pompous old asshole.”

She laughs softly, but genuinely and it’s the first time I’ve heard her do so since we’ve met. “Well excuse me Justin, and trust me when I say that you’re anything but old…” she trails off. I watch her browns closely as they leave a hot trail down my body before moving back up again. But when our eyes meet, she catches herself and quickly looks away before speaking again. “I guess you can just call me Erica since I really don’t have a last name anymore.”

It didn’t take long for me and my team of investigators to find out that instead of working overtime at his job like he said he had been doing, Mr. Covington was actually busy putting in overtime on his co-worker, Alicia Bostwick, a woman that Erica had considered a close friend and confidant. I admit that it broke my heart a bit when I saw Erica basically watch her marriage fall apart right before her eyes through the series of photos and video that my team and I had taken. When my clients find out the worst about their lovers, I give them the option of confronting them (with my security team there for backup in case things get out of hand of course), that’s why Erica and I are meeting today. If she only knew how badly I wanted to make her forget about her asshole of a husband and take her home with me.

“Look Erica, I know we haven’t known each other for very long but you are a beautiful, intelligent, and fascinating woman…” I swear her lips are begging me to taste them; I wonder if she’d be offended if I tried to”

“Justin?” She looks at me questionably, but with a small smile.

“Sorry, I guess I zoned out there for a second,” I chuckle nervously. “I know this is going to sound cliché, but you’re going to get through this. Things happen for a reason and I’m sorry that the person you gave your heart to and dedicated your life to decided to do this to you, but maybe this is a sign…a sign of something better to come.” Like me making her cum.

“Like me divorcing my husband’s dirty, cheating, ass?” She asks, giggling.

I can’t help but mirror her smile and laughter. “Like you divorcing your husband’s dirty, cheating, ass.”
***************************************************

I really shouldn’t be doing this. I’ve probably broken some type of client privacy law. But when she practically begged me with those bright brown eyes, my brain and my dick were forcing me to say yes. So here I am, in my car, driving Erica Covington home to confront her husband. I called in backup just in case some shit goes down and I see them in their unmarked cars as we pull onto her neighborhood street. If all goes well, Erica told me she expects him to be home since today is his off day, a perfect time for him to assume Erica is still at work and for him to invite his tram”I mean Ms. Bostwick over for a midday rendezvous. Erica said she also plans on kicking her husband’s sorry ass out along with his shit before the night is over. Lord knows that I can’t wait to see that and possibly make room for myself in her life.

“So,” I say before pausing and parking the car. “Are you ready?”

She takes a look at her house, the place that she once called a home before exhaling. “Yeah, I am.”

It’s silent between us as we make our way into her dark house, but as we step inside Erica notices that everything is undisturbed and hasn’t been touched since she and her husband left this morning.

“Shit, well he obviously hasn’t made it home yet. I guess a smart person would have called first…I’m sorry for dragging you all the way here, Justin.” She looks at me with remorse in her eyes.

“Erica, I’ve had a lot worse happen during a confrontation so this is the least of my worries, don’t worry about it” I say with a smile. “Besides, what better way to spend your evening than with me?” I joke…well, not entirely.

She gives me that spine-tingling giggle that makes me feel warm inside and I can’t take it anymore, I have to have her. I swear I’m about two seconds away from snatching her up, throwing her down on her kitchen table and ravishing her ass.

“I honestly couldn’t think of a better way to spend my night. Seriously though Justin…thank you for everything. It’s just been hard for me to find people that I can trust since all of this has happened and who would have known that it would be some private investigator,” she chuckles before making eye contact with me. And that’s when I see it in her eyes, she wants it just as bad as I do, but I can tell that she doesn’t want me to think less of her for doing so. But fuck that, what she doesn’t know is that I already think the world of her and I going to show her that right now.

“So,” she says while breaking the silence between us and as I make my way behind her “Would you like something to drink or ea””

I cut her off with my lips, as I finally taste her for the first time. I can tell that she’s shocked and wants to back away from me, but I don’t let her as I passionately mold my lips to hers. She tastes so sweet and I’m so absorbed in her that it is a while before I notice that she’s kissing me back and tangling her fingers in my short curls. My tongue seeks hers and I nearly bust when I hear her soft moan as our tongues touch. That’s all I need to hear before I wrap her legs around my waist and carry her over to the kitchen table and start working on removing her sweater and jeans. No words are spoken as our lips meet again and we feverishly undress each other…until I’m poised at her warm and juicy entrance. Great, just when I’m getting ready to fuck the hell out this beautiful woman, my conscious wants to come into play? But once again, Erica’s voice snaps me out my thoughts:

“I know you probably think this is wrong, especially based on the work you do. But you want me and I want you and if you don’t give me what I’ve been craving from you for the last two months, I’m going to take it from you. Besides, I’ve been suspecting my husband has been cheating on me for at least a year so he most definitely hasn’t been getting any of this pussy. So do me and yourself a favor and fuck me…please Justin, fuck me. Show me that you can work me better than my husband ever could.” Shit, between her erotic begging and her nibbling on my earlobe, I can’t deny her or myself any longer.

I almost lose my mind at the feel of her warm, wet, and tight walls stretching and contracting around me…fuck she feels so good. We take a moment to breathe and feel each other before I feel her place gentle kisses all over my face and I take her in my arms again and place her back against the wall. Oh my god…maybe it’s because she’s my client, or the fact that she’s married, or even the fact that we’re doing it in the home she shares with her husband against the kitchen wall. I don’t know what it is, but I have never felt anything so good in my life. It’s like every one of my senses are on edge as I sink in and out of her juicy depths, feel her fingernails dig into my back and my hair, and I hear her screams and moans of pleasure against my ear. My hands glide seamlessly over her curves and reach to cup her breasts as my lips find her pulse point and my tongue peaks out to touch it. She shivers when I do that and I feel her grip tighten on my hair as she yanks my head back in order to meet my lips my lips with hers for the infinite time.

Fuck Justin…” she groans out in ecstasy as my hands grip her hips and the speed of my hips increases as I began pistoning her harder and faster. Her moans and groans instantly turn into short, rapid breaths and I can feel her getting closer and closer to her orgasm as her walls start to tighten around me.

“Erica,” I whisper breathlessly into her ear before sucking her earlobe into my mouth. “Cum for me baby…”

She nearly steals all of the air from my lungs as her walls squeeze and contract around my dick, her orgasmic cries echo off of the walls and her body rides out its pleasurable waves. I cradle her body to mine as she comes down from her high and carry her back to the kitchen table.

Damn…” she says breathlessly with a smile on her face. “If I knew you could work it like that I would have left my husband months ago.”

I chuckle this time, “Well I’m far from finished baby so let me show what else I’m working with.” And with that, I pull her from her seated position on the table, turn her around and bend her over it. Fuck, I knew she had mad curves underneath her clothes, but I didn’t know she was working with all this ass in the back. I run my hand along the curve of it before grabbing and palming the left cheek in my hand while stroking my dick with the other. The moan she lets out as I slide back inside of her is enough to make me bust my nut, but I get my shit together as I grip her hips once again and begin to work the hell out of her. All I can hear are her moans, groans and my name leaving her lips as the contact of our slapping skins rings throughout the room. I can’t help but smack and grab her luscious ass as my fingers creep around to the front of her body and in between her legs, finding her clit. The moment I begin to rub that little nub of pleasure, I know that I’ve stolen her breath as I hear her gasp and feel her walls begin to squeeze me for the second time tonight. But this time, I can’t hold back my euphoric waves as I rush into her, my cum coating her warm and wet. I brace myself against the table as she finishes milking me of my orgasm and I bend down to place kisses against the back of her neck. I hear her giggle and can’t help but laugh with her as we come down from our highs.

“What the fuck is going on in here?” I hear a masculine voice seethe and well…at least I can say that I had some mind-blowing sex before I died, I can’t think of a better way to go. I look up from Erica’s neck to see her husband and his mistress staring at us in shock, disgust, and in Mr. Covington’s case, pure rage.

“Oh hi honey,” Erica speaks up in sugary, but sarcastic tone. “Just wanted to let you know that I’m filing for divorce, it shouldn’t be that hard to understand why. But if you must know, the proof that you’ve been nailing that trashy whore I called my friend is in that manila folder. Also, I took the liberty of packing your shit for you since you won’t be living with me anymore so I hope Alicia has a spare room for you. Oh and if you’re wondering who this is, this is Justin, the private investigator I hired to catch your dirty, cheating, ass and the man that’ll be taking your place in my life. Now if you both will excuse me, I have some more mind-blowing sex to attend to. You can show yourselves out. Justin baby, follow me upstairs.”

And just like that, she walks right by her (ex) husband and his mistress and makes her way upstairs without a word. And in all my naked glory and smile on my face, I follow right behind her.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1247