fun times by MrsTimberlake18
Summary: random fic. the boys enjoy a day off with nicole and craziness insues. three days of pranks, silliness, laughter and...a speedo?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Humor
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1869 Read: 2962 Published: Dec 31, 2008 Updated: Jan 11, 2009
Story Notes:
AN: this is purely random, i needed to do something fun.

1. Chapter 1 by MrsTimberlake18

2. Chapter 2 by MrsTimberlake18

Chapter 1 by MrsTimberlake18
Nicole was driving to Justin’s place, early in the morning. She had the radio on when DJ Skipz broke in with the news. “This is a special report: Pop sensation Justin Timberlake has been in a severe car crash. It is reported he was killed on impact...

Her heart nearly stopped, her chest constricting painfully. Tars blurred her vision and she fought to keep on the road. She turned onto the street and up to the house. Stumbling out on her crutches and up to the door. She pounded on the door, calling Justin’s name.

JC was the one to open it. “Nicole, what's wrong?” he asked seeing the big tears.

“J-Justin...please, no...” she cried. He barely caught her as she collapsed in a heap.

“J!!” he screamed.

“Nicole here? I saw her car...” Justin stopped, looking at his best friend trying to calm his girlfriend. He dropped to his knees next to them. “Baby Girl, what's the matter?”

Nicole’s head jerked at the sound of his voice. She stared for a second in shock before launching into his arms. Moving his legs out, he brought her into his lap. “Y-y-you're ok,” she sobbed, her whole body shaking. “You – oh, God!”

Looking at JC who shrugged, he tightened his hold, trying to ease the heart-wrenching sobs coming from the girl he loved. Shaken at what could have caused this, he wanted to protect her any way he could, no matter what the problem.  He kept his voice calm as he once again asked, “Nic, can you tell me what's wrong? What's got you crying?”

After a few moments of more cries, the young woman lifted her head from Justin’s shoulder. But didn’t ease her grip on his shirt, afraid he wasn't real. Before she could answer though, Chris bounded down the stairs. “Hey, Bounce, C. You'll never believe what Skipz just said.” He saw Nicole rebury her face in the cotton shirt and figured something was bad. “The DJ just said you died. They’re gettin’ a lot of calls from fans. I guess it was just some joke but those girls are ripping him a new one.”

Justin put a finger under his girlfriend’s chin, his thumb brushing the tears that understandably plagued her. “Is that what upset you?” At her nod, his voice soothed, “shh, I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere, ok? I’m fine, I promise you.”

“But-“

“Nope. I swear to you, nothing bad will happen. I’ll make sure I will always be with you. What do you say we get you in some comfy clothes, call Joey and Lance and we’ll all hangout here?” Nicole nodded again so he picked her up, leaving her crutches on the floor. Just as he was walking with her into the bedroom, all the phones in the house started ringing.

“We’ll handle your folks, tell them you're really ok and you take care of your girl,” JC said.

“Thanks, I’ll call them later too.”
---
Justin settled Nicole on the bed, basically prying out of her grip. He kissed her lips before wetting a washcloth and bringing it back. He kneeled in front of her, gently wiping her face to calm her more. The sobs stopped but the tears of fear still flowed. “Shh, everything’s ok. I’m here. Shh...”

“I-I was so scared, Boy.”

“I know you were. But it was just some sick joke I promise won’t be true.” He kissed her cheeks and then nose, bringing her into a warm embrace. “Would you be more comfy in your clothes or a pair of mine?”

They hadn’t slept together yet but they’d been friends years before dating so clothes were nothing new. “Yours,” she answered quietly. He silently went to the closet, grabbing a baby blue sweatshirt and a pair of small sweats that should fit her. He brought them over and helped her change. When they were done, he once again hugged her. “Feel better?” he asked after kissing her hair.

“Much, thank you.”

“Anything for my Baby Girl.” He then scooped her up, carrying her out to the couch. All the while, both were laughing. By that time, everyone was there.

30 MINUTES LATER,    the guys, including Nicole in Justin’s lap, were sitting around bored. Since Justin was on break from the Justified tour, when he invited the boys over, they decided to stay the night. “So, now that we’re all just sitting here, we need something to do,” JC said.

“How about, we play pranks on each other and whoever pulls the most in a three day period has to...” Joey started.

“The others have to DANCE IN PUBLIC IN A SPEEDO!!!” Chris added, grinning.

“Oh, Trick, that’s just nasty,” Lance commented as everyone groaned.

“Well, I want to take a shower first,” Justin said. “You going to be ok for a little bit?” he asked Nicole, still remembering earlier.

“Yeah, I’m good now, as long as I know you're ok.” She pecked him on the lips and gave a hug before he walked down the hall.

“Hey, can I get him first?” Nicole whispered.

The other four looked at each other, smiled and then nodded. She whispered a moment to them. Smiling mischievously, she grabbed her crutches, and walked followed after her boyfriend.

She sat down on his bed and called, “hey, country boy? Can you come here quickly?”

A moment later, Justin appeared from the connecting bathroom in a tank and his boxers. “You ok?” he asked, coming up to her.

“Yeah, I just wanted to tell you something.” After he nodded for her to continue, she leaned up and kissed him deeply. Justin closed his eyes and Nicole saw the guys sneak into the bathroom.

Snickering silently, the four former bandmates poured food coloring into his body wash.

The couple pulled out of the kiss breathlessly. “Wow. I love you, too, Baby girl,” Justin smiled. He then walked into the bathroom and into the shower.

The guys sat next to Nicole waiting for the explosion they knew would come from their youngest friend. 10 minutes later, they heard it. “GUYS!!” Justin roared, coming out in only a towel and dripping wet. His chest and arms covered in blue food coloring.

Gasping from laughing, JC said, “it was all her idea, man.”

Nicole sat with an innocent face as Justin looked at her. “What? Blue is your favorite color,” she smiled.

Silently, with a smirk on his face, he walked to her. Leaning down close, he whispered, “oh, but it’s yours too.” Without warning, he hugged her to him, effectively getting the dye all over her too.

“Ahh!” she squealed and squirmed away. She hid behind  Lance. “Lansten, hide me!”

“No way, Girl. You did this,” he chuckled.

“You guys helped! And Joey and Chris decided on the bet in the first place.”

“Ok, that’s one for Nic,” Justin said. “Now I have to go wash this off.”

“I’m sorry, Justin,” she said sweetly.

“Yeah, you'll be sorry when it’s your turn,” he laughed.
---
The rest of the day went by in giggles, false threats and a lot of lame pranks. Nothing overly big but the scores were: Justin – 6, Nicole – 5, Lance – 4, JC – 7, and of course Joey and Chris tied at 9.
Chapter 2 by MrsTimberlake18
Author's Notes:
AN:sorry its been so long. im having writers block.
Around 6pm the second day, Lance had fallen asleep on the loveseat out back. Joey snuck out with a bottle of Tabasco sauce and up to his best friend. Luckily, the blonde man slept with his mouth open. Joey carefully poured it into his friend’s mouth and stepped back. Lance’s face scrunched in his sleep, a sour kind of look.

He shifted, feeling suddenly uncomfortable and being pulled from his slumber. His eyes suddenly shot open, his mouth going wide. He jumped up, hearing  Joey’s howling laughter and glared at him. “Water!” He ran in towards the sink, seeing everyone else laughing too. “You are going to pay,” he garbled while gulping down 2 cups of  water.
---
That night Lance decided to take his payback out on the two jokesters of the group. Joey and Chris had passed out after pizza, a few beers and a movie. Everyone was camped out in the living room and in sleeping bags.

“Guys, this is so mean,” Nicole scolded but snickered.

“Yes, it is,” JC answered. “But you have to admit they deserve it.”

Justin, Lance and JC carefully picked Chris up; him being shortest and lightest. They were beyond thankful he was a heavy sleeper in order to pull this prank off. After stripping him down to his boxers, they slid him into Joey’s sleeping bag. The two men shifted and the other four people held their breathe. When they settled, everyone  breathed and went to their own sleeping bags.

MORNING      Nicole had ended up cuddled against Justin sometime during the night; still needing to the closeness after the scare of his almost-death. Justin’s arm wrapped protectively around her, keeping a tight hold even in sleep.

JC was sleeping snuggly on an air mattress, while Lance stretched out on the couch. Chris flopped his arm over Joey’s stomach causing Joey’s leg to wrap around his. Hearing moaning, Lance quickly shook everyone awake. The two groped each other a bit and the group tried so hard to bite back their laughter.

“Mmh, Baby,” Chris groaned.

“Mm-wha – ...” Joey answered. He started to wake, very confused as to why a warm body was on his. He opened his eyes, searching around and found Chris. “WHAT THE – KIRKPATRICK! GET THE HECK OFF OF ME!!!”

Chris jumped awake, screaming when he heard Joey scream. “How did I – what did we – where are my CLOTHES?!?”

At this, everyone burst out laughing. It was beyond the funniest thing any of them had seen. “Oh, shut up!” Joey said, trying to be mad. He had to admit, it was pretty funny.

“Oh, don’t you find me attractive?” the shorter man asked in a girly voice and batted his eyelashes. Joey just shoved him backwards.

This caused him to fall into Nicole and Justin. “Ew, Chris, please put your clothes back on,” she told him.

“You know you want me,” he mocked flirted.

“Uh, no, I have a boyfriend thank you.”
---
JC walked into the bathroom, intending to brush his teeth. Being sleepy as he always was, he didn’t notice the end of the tube was taped shut. He uncapped it and then ran his toothbrush under the water. With his eyes still closed, he stuck it in his mouth. The feeling he was met with wasn't minty toothpaste; it was...peanut butter! He spit it into the sink before running to the living room. “Why is there PEANUT BUTTER in my toothpaste?!”

“Why, whatever do you mean, Joshua?” Justin asked innocently with a wicked smile.
---
THAT AFTERNOON    “Oh, come on, boys,” Nicole said failing to hide her laughter. “It-it’s not that bad.”

All five guys were on the front lawn, in nothing but speedos.

“J, we all love Nicole but if this gets to the press, I cannot be held accountable for what I might do,” JC joked.

“Hey, this was Superman’s and Lucky’s idea,” Lance reasoned. “We all agreed to it.”

“True,” Justin answered. “Ok, Baby Girl, we’re all out here. Can we go back inside now?”

“Nope.”

“But –”

“No, Justin Randall, you guys agreed,” she said firmly.

“Fine,” he grumbled but with a smile. This was all in good fun. “Ok, everyone line up.”

“Smile!” Nicole called, holding a camera.

“POPSTAR IN A SPEEEEEEEDO!” they all sing-songed.
End Notes:

THE END.

You like it?

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1261