Year of the Dragon by cailinaingeal
Summary: Chris celebrates Chinese New Year.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1156 Read: 1152 Published: May 12, 2007 Updated: May 12, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by cailinaingeal

Chapter 1 by cailinaingeal

Sarah was surprised to see Chris’ car parked in her driveway when she arrived home from work. She had taken him to the Orlando airport over a week ago for a business trip to California. He wasn't due to come home for another week. Sarah slowly opened the door noticing all of the lights were out and the house was dark.

“Chris?” She called out.

“In the living room, baby” Chris answered.

When she turned the corner into the living room she noticed there were several small candles lit on the coffee table and Chris was sitting on pillows in the middle of the floor.

“Happy New Year,” he shouted when he saw her.

“Chris, it’s the middle of February,” Sarah laughed. “New Years was last month, we went to that big party, remember?”

“I know what month it is, today is Chinese New Year.”

“You came all the way home to celebrate Chinese New Year with me?” She wondered if Chris had finally lost his mind.

Chris stood up and took Sarah’s hands in his. “You never say anything about it, but I know you really wish we could spend more time together.”

“But aren't you missing your meetings in LA?” Sarah interrupted. "I know your work is important to you, and it is more than a full-time job. You never stop being Chris Kirkpatrick from Nsync.”

“My next meeting isn't for two more days.  It was getting so crazy out there; sometimes it's hard to keep your ego in check.  You keep me grounded, and remind me there is a real world out there. Besides, I missed you.” Then he leaned in to brush his lips against hers. Slowly he did it again letting his lips linger a little while longer. He pulled back and smiled. “Baby, look what I brought you.” Chris bounced on the balls of his feet.

Chris sat down on one of the pillows on the floor pulling Sarah down next to him. “We have chicken fried rice, and sweet and sour pork.” Chris waved his hands over the boxes of food in game show hostess fashion.

Sarah laughed, “Of course what else would we have on Chinese New Year other than Chinese food.”

“And it just wouldn’t be real Chinese without these.” Chris grinned as he held up two pairs of chopsticks.

“This is wonderful.” She leaned forward and kissed his lips. “Thank you.”

“Nothing is too good for my girl.” He handed her one set of the chopsticks, then opened both of the containers.

Sarah positioned the chopsticks in her hand, and then reached for a piece of the sweet and sour pork dipping it in the sauce. She held the piece of meat in front of her face, looking up to make sure Chris was watching, she began to lick the red glaze with her tongue. Slowly she slid it in her mouth while lightly sucking on it, finally chewing once it had disappeared into her mouth.

Chris sat there unable to look away from the scene in front of him. He eagerly watched as she picked up another one, once again dipping it in the sauce. This time she brought it to his lips and waited for him to take it. Noticing there were droplets of sauce on the side of his mouth, Sarah leaned forward to lick the remnants. “Mmmmmh, you taste good.”

 “Now it’s my turn,” Chris smiled. Picking up the chopsticks he slid them in to the fried rice container. He slowly moved the mound of rice towards Sarah’s mouth, dropping pieces of it along the way. “I see I dropped a few,” Chris smirked. He licked at the few grains that stuck to the front of her blouse working upward. Their mouths met in a heated kiss, tongues caressing.

Gently Chris laid Sarah back on the pillows moving on top of her. He began nuzzling her neck, licking and nipping with his teeth. “Oh, baby. You know how to hit all the right spots,” she moaned. Sarah rubbed her hands across his back and under his shirt, lightly dragging her fingernails as she went. Moving downward, she grabbed his ass and squeezed, “my baby’s got back.” Sara giggled.

Chris groaned. “Too... Many… Clothes,” he said between placing small kisses along her jaw line. Reaching for the hem of her blouse he pulled it over her head. Chris stopped and looked at Sarah for a moment.Sarah reached up to caress his cheek with her thumb. “What’s wrong, baby?”

“You are so beautiful,” he said before kissing her mouth forcefully. He began to rub her nipples through the lace of her bra.

Tugging at Chris' shirt, she said with a smile, “This needs to go.” Once the shirt was removed, Sarah let her hand roam over his chest. “Mmm, I love the way your skin feels under my hands."

“In that case,” Chris moved his hand underneath her to unhook her bra and tossing it in the same direction as her blouse. He then rubbed Sarah’s nipple over his lips before taking it into his mouth.Sarah’s head began to swim and her body was taking over. She arched her back to feel more of his body on hers. Chris positioned himself so his leg was between hers, and ground his hips into hers.

Sarah reached between them and stroked the bulge that had formed in the front of Chris’ jeans.“Mmm…baby…you’re making me so turned on,” Chris said as he pushed into her hand. He rolled them on to their sides, and then unbuttoned his jeans. Quickly he pushed them down his legs taking his boxer briefs with them. Grabbing at the back of Sarah’s skirt Chris pulled down the zipper, and slid it down her hips hooking her panties with his thumbs as he went.

Turning on her back again Sarah put her hands on his cheeks bringing Chris back up to her and kissing him deeply. He could feel the moisture at her entrance as he teased her. “Fuck, I want to be inside you baby,” he moaned.

She spread her legs wider. “I’m all yours,” she said as she raised her hips up. A whimper escaped her lips as he entered her. At first his thrusts were slow and smooth, like fluid motion. Sarah rocked her hips in rhythm to his every movement. Loudly Chris groaned as animal instincts took over his body, his thrust became faster with more power.

“Chris,” she cried out. “I can’t hold out much longer.”

“Come for me,” He whispered into her ear. Chris to felt her walls tightening around him which was all it took for him to explode inside of her.He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavy and trying to catch their breath.

Chris brushed Sarah’s hair away from her face and kissed her lips softly. “I love you,” he said as he placed a kiss on her nose.

“I love you too.”

Chris pulled a blanket down from the couch and covered both of them. “Welcome to the year of the dragon.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=127