Elbow Grease (The Snippet) by Melon
Summary: Destiny gets caught literally by her thong as Justin finds out what she's been doing behind his back. He thinks she's been working a late job, but on a night out with his boys he finds out what she's really been doing. (Let me know what you think.)
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2902 Read: 1423 Published: Jan 11, 2009 Updated: Jan 11, 2009
Story Notes:
           

           

1. Chapter 1 by Melon

Chapter 1 by Melon
Author's Notes:
This is a chapter projected into the future of another one of my stories that I have yet to finish, but the first chapter has already been posted up here and it's called Elbow Grease. This chapter is what I see happening later in that story.

            Anya, with her frail little face and pink cheeks, forked a piece of broccoli around her plate in disgust. “Anya sweetie you do know greens are good for you don’t you?” Destiny smiled as she rinsed another dish and set it to the side. “But it tastes yucky.” “Well, hows about you try holding your nose, then you won’t taste it?” “Holdin’ my nose?” “Yeah like this!” Quickly Destiny wrapped two soapy fingers around her nose and puffed her cheeks out like a blow fish. Anya laughed hysterically as Destiny’s cheeks turned bright red and she crossed her eyes into a silly face. 

           

“I’m hoping that’s not permanent.” Destiny turned her gaze to the kitchen doorway where two blue eyes were gawking at her amused. “I’m just trying to show her how I used to eat my vegetables.” She grinned putting another dish to the side. “Anya Marie I want those greens gone you understand me?” Anya with her pink cheeks nodded sadly as she went back to forking around another yucky piece of broccoli.

           

“You two have fun.” Justin strolled over to his daughter and gave her a light peck on the head. “Don’t-” “Yeah, yeah I get it by now don’t destroy anything,” Destiny waved a soapy hand at him as he suddenly lured over her from behind. “No, smartass that wasn’t what I was going to say.” She felt his lips warm on the back of her neck and she stiffened. “Don’t-go to sleep.” He whispered in her ear and she felt a light slap on her ass.

           

“W-will do.” She stuttered her eyes bulged and excited now. Justin grinned at her reaction for a moment and then headed for the door grabbing his coat. “Hey, wait, what club are you guys going to?” He rolled his eyes to the ceiling as he thought. “I’m not sure yet.” A wave of panic raced through her body and she quickly dropped the glass plate in the sink with a hard clink. Both Anya and Justin peered at her in shock. “Well,” She stuttered turning to him nervously. “You must have some idea, I mean what-what, maybe the seduction, alley cat, what?” She asked eagerly. He glared at her suspiciously and she tried to smile to cover herself.

           

“I don’t know. Probably the lighthouse.” “Lighthouse! That’s great!” She    clasped her hands together joyously. “Why?” Justin asked getting even more suspicious. Destiny caught herself as she realized she was blowing her own cover. “Oh, I just mean that I’ve heard so much about the Lighthouse,” She stuttered. “I heard it’s a great place to go you know for those manly men!” She said nudging him in the arm. “You go! Go and have fun with your boys!” She urged him for the door.

           

“Okay…” He said slightly confused. Destiny quickly swung the door open for him. He gawked at her strange behavior. “Anya,” He said turning back to his daughter before heading out the door. “Be a good girl, you hear me? And I want those eaten not just played with.” He said in a serious tone and Anya nodded again pushing another piece of green grossness around her plate. “Make sure she does.” He said to Destiny and she nodded dutifully before rushing him on out the door.

           

She sighed a big sigh when the door was locked and he was gone. Then she looked over at the four year old still forking around her broccoli. “Destiny?” She whined. “Do I have to?” “Well…” Destiny smirked. “He said he wanted them eaten, but he didn’t say by who.” Anya smiled big at this. She liked where this was going. Destiny quickly threw two fingers around her nose and gobbled up the five pieces of broccoli on the plate. Anya chuckled merrily. “Now,” Destiny said standing up straight with a mouth full of green. “Who wants dessert?” Anya’s hand flew in the air. “MEMEMEME!” She squeaked and Destiny went for the chocolate fudge brownies in the pantry.

----------------------------------------------------------

  

“Yo J man where you wanna go?” Trace hollered over the men all yelling in the car. They were happy to be away from their women, jobs, and stress for at least one night and it was a monthly ritual to hit a strip bar every four weeks on a Saturday. “I don’t know man.” “C’mon we’ve been riding around for an hour, the line at the Lighthouse was long as hell, we’re not waiting for that shit!” “I know, I know!” Justin yelled over the loud music blaring through the speakers. The men in the back were joking loudly on each other as Trace and Justin searched the lights of the city for another hot spot.

           

Suddenly a neon blue sign with a kitty cat flickered catching both their attentions. “The sssssssseduction.” Trace emphasized with a sly grin and Justin gave him a lopsided smirk. “The seduction it is.”

           

Trace parallel parked and the men filed out of the car. “THE SEDUC-TI-ON!” One of the men yelled doing the bank head bounce on the sidewalk. Another one of the men slapped him in the back and they all went inside.

----------------------------------------------------------

  

“Mrs. Haper, please make sure she’s in bed by at least one, and I’ll be back soon.” Destiny whispered to the babysitter as she stood eying Anya from the doorway. Mrs. Haper, a short Hispanic woman with a sweet face grinned at her and nodded. Destiny took one last glimpse at the four year old in her night jammies watching a video of Dora the Explorer.

Destiny gave the babysitter one last reassuring nod before heading out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------

  

“So dude, hows it coming, I mean, you all right?” Trace said leaning forward on his crossed forearms gazing at his beer. Justin shook his head as he took another swig of his own and let his arm rest on the back of his chair. “I don’t know, I might have to get another job, I’ve been applying down at the lumber shop, got an interview Monday.” Trace nodded. “Hows Anya?” “She’s cool, she never gets to see daddy you know but-“ Trace gawked at his friend sympathetically as Justin shrugged his shoulders. “Gotta work.” Trace smirked. “And hows Mrs. Bucksaplenty holdin out on a budget?” Justin threw his friend a disapproving look and Trace quickly recalled his last statement. “Sorry dude.” “She’s been working some night job, leaves at about twelve every night, comes home in the morning.” “Making good money?” Trace inquired rocking on his arms over the table. “She’s holdin’ it down.” Justin nodded guzzling his beer again.

           

They both turned their attention to the stage in front of them. The other men in their party were gazing hard at the nude girl strutting around in stilettos before them. She shook her breasts in all directions and then plopped down to her knees to jiggle her ass roughly.

           

“It’ll be all right, man.” Justin nodded appreciating his friend’s optimism. “And hey, if you ever need someone to look after Anya or anything, I got you.” “Thanks man.” Justin grunted getting to the bottom of his beer. “Dead soldier.” A waitress in a red thong and bra with tassels smiled. Justin nodded and she took the empty bottle. “I’ll get you another one.”

           

The stark naked girl on stage was now finished for the night and the entire club watched her as she strut off stage. “And now…” A woman announced seductively over the speakers. “Presenting to you, Ms. Boom Boom.” A few men in the corner cheered loudly. “THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN ABOUT!” “BRING HER FINE ASS OUT HERE!” random men hollered. Justin and Trace stared at them and then looked back at the stage. A slim figure sauntered out, her heels clicking against the marble floor. She was a silhouette as the lights were dim around her. The club seemed to become more lively as she wiggled her ass slowly all the way to the ground and then up again.

           

“GIRL I BEEN WAITIN’ ALL NIGHT FOR YOU!” Another drunk onlooker hollered loudly across the club. The lights brightened a little and a black thong became apparent. Her caramel legs twisted sexily to the whining guitar in the song.

           

 Justin’s head tilted. “What’s up?” Trace asked catching the awkward look on his friend’s face. “N-nothing.” Justin stuttered. But he couldn’t help but gawk at the beautiful pair of legs strutting about on stage now. Why did they look so familiar to him? Suddenly as the black thong twisted erotically, he felt a hard bulge between his legs beginning to form.

           

The lights got a little brighter and a belly button became apparent. “Who the fuck is that?” He murmured. “Apparently, that right there, is Ms. BOOM! BOOM!” Another guy at their table hollered. The other men chuckled and punched his arm. Now the breasts were in full view. A black silky looking bra glistened around the dancer’s nipples. “TAKE IT OFF BABY! DON’T BE SCURRRED”

           

Suddenly the bra went rippling through the air down to the stage. Wrinkles appeared in Justin’s forehead as the two bare breasts stood perky and waving out to the audience. Then in an explosion the lights brightened fully and Traces jaw dropped to the floor. The other men in the club hooted and hollered wildly as Destiny threw them a wink before whirling around the pole.

           

Trace turned his gaze to Justin in pure awe and Justin’s face was red as a beat. His mouth was balled up into a very thin line and he was breathing ruggedly. “Your beer sir.” The waitress had returned with his drink. “Sir is everything all right?” She asked, looking over his balled fists and his chest puffing angrily.

           

Men threw fifties and hundreds at Destiny as she wiggled her goodies about on stage. She even picked up a bill and rubbed it sexily over her breasts down her abdomen and to her Netherlands.

           

Suddenly there seemed to be a strong uproar from one of the tables. She slowed her dancing to peer through the bright lights of the stage out into the audience. “Justin!” She gasped quickly wrapping her arms around her breasts to hide herself. He was furious and had knocked over the entire table. Beer bottles were clanking together as alcohol rushed over the floor. Boo’s filled Destiny’s ears as she stopped her act. “C’MON BABY WE AINT GOT ALL NIGHT!” An old toothless man was waving a twenty at her angrily.

           

She looked back at Justin. “It’s cool man it’s good.” “Calm down dude!” His friends were trying desperately to hold him back. Their waitress was plastered up against the back wall still holding the beer. Destiny slowly backed off the stage. “NO! WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING!” She heard Justin holler at her. He’d escaped his friends and was charging up to the stage pointing his finger at her furiously.

           

Destiny quickly raced back stage and security closed in to protect her. Justin fought through them as they tried to push him off the stage. Destiny pushed past the other dancers in the hall way as she ran. Security finally pushed Justin back down off stage and he went stomping through the club pounding his fists into walls and tables.

           

He found an entrance to the back stage area and quickly rushed back with security chasing behind him again. Destiny raced into the dancer’s changing room sobbing, terrified and embarrassed.

           

Suddenly the other girls squealed as they heard loud bangs down the hallway. “NO! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!” Destiny heard Justin’s voice loud and angry down the hall. The other girls all looked at each other, not sure what to do and Destiny’s breath caught in her throat.

           

Just then she saw him. Justin came whirling into the changing room like a hurricane. “GET THE FUCK OUT!” He hollered at the other girls and they all went scurrying out of the room some still half naked.

           

Destiny ran to the corner and slouched helplessly as he slammed the door behind the women and locked it. “C’MERE!” He huffed turning his sharp eyes to her. She shook her head and curled into a little ball in the corner as he marched up to her. She felt his hands rough around her arm as he yanked her up out of the corner.

 

“What the fuck? Huh? What the FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!”  He roared banging his fist into the wall beside her. Tears raced down her cheeks as he huffed in her face like a raging bull.

           

 “THIS WHAT YOU BEEN DOIN EVERY NIGHT! SHAKIN’ YOUR ASS FOR CASH! HUH!”  He hollered gripping his fingers around her neck. She gulped hard and security beat at the door. “BEHIND MY BACK! HUH! YOU WANNA BE A LITTLE SLUT!” He yelled throwing her to the floor. She struggled to get up clinging to the couch for support. “Please…” She cried.

           

“COVER YOURSELF UP!” He yelled picking up a white robe from the back of a makeup chair and tossing it in her face. She bundled the robe under her chin and she balled her legs close to her again. He paced the floor shaking his head and cutting his eyes to her angrily.

           

“You been sleepin with them too?” He tried to ask calmly but his rapid breathing intervened. Destiny stared at him petrified. She was afraid to say anything. “HUH!” He hollered and she jumped. “No, just dancing.” “Get up!” He said yanking her arm again and she could just barely catch her balance. He gripped her face harshly and backed her into the wall.

 

“Why the fuck are you doing this!” He hissed, his eyes cold and intense. More tears flowed over her cheeks and she gripped his wrists timidly. Her hands were shaking. “ANSWER ME! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU OUT THERE SHAKING YOUR ASS FOR EVERYBODY DESTINY!” “Because,” She cried timidly. “We need the money.” Another loud bang echoed beside her as his fist smashed into the wall again. “DAMNIT! DON’T TELL ME WE NEED FUCKING MONEY DESTINY! THAT’S NO FUCKING EXCUSE!” “You told me-” “I told you-I told you what Destiny-just what the fuck did I tell you that made you wanna do this shit! Did I take your clothes off for you and tell you to come down here!” “No,” Her voice was a small tremor now, barely understandable. “You said, I could look for a job, and I found one.” She pleaded with him meekly. “You found one?” He hissed, his face very close to hers now. “I meant as a secretary Destiny, a hotel desk clerk, hell even fucking McDonalds!” Another loud bang.

           

“I’m making good money,” Her sentence trailed off as her faced scrunched and she released another sob. A series of pounding into the wall surrounded her and she cried even harder. “WE ARE NOT THAT BAD OFF DESTINY! We-are-not!” He bellowed gripping her face tighter between his palms. “Look at me.” He said sternly and she opened her puffy red eyes.

 

“Understand this” He said in a low growl that dwindled deep in his throat. “You are with me! And so long as you are with me you will never-EVER!” He barked and she flinched uncomfortably. “Shake your ass for money.” She glared up at him through the blurry tears. “Do I make myself crystal FUCKING clear?” She sniffed and gasped for a moment before nodding between his rough hands.

           

“Good,” He released her face and stared at her through narrowed eyes. “Get your shit.” He said sharply and she bumbled around grabbing her things.

           

 Destiny, all wrapped in the white robe with her small duffle bag, slowly opened the door. Security nearly knocked her over trying to get inside. “It’s okay.” She said sharply. Security glared at her uncertain. “It’s fine.” She sniffled. “He’s with me.” The four large men backed off as Justin came to the doorway. They pushed past the bulky bouncers back out into the club.

           

No one stared at them as they headed back toward the tipped table. All the other men in the club were too busy hooting and hollering for the next dancer, Ms. Cocoa. Trace stood automatically when he saw Justin and Destiny trailing toward them. They had set the table back and the waitress was eying Justin carefully as she quickly sat a beer in front of Trace before she scurried off.

 

“Everything cool.” Trace asked trying hard not to stare at Destiny. Justin turned to look at her, she hung her head low as her fingers fidgeted with the handle of her duffle bag and the edges of her robe.

           

“Can I use your car? I’ll bring it right back I just need to run her home.” Justin said in a low voice. “Sure, we weren’t leaving ‘til Ms. Cream comes out anyways.” He said with a smirk. Justin crumpled his mouth with frustration and Trace let his attempts to brighten his friends spirits drop.

 

He dug in his pockets and handed over the keys to his car. Destiny’s eyes flickered up shamefully and Trace couldn’t avoid her this time. He glared at her for a moment and she quickly looked away embarrassed. “Outside.” Justin said throwing another sharp tone in her direction.

           

Destiny flinted and scurried toward the exit Justin hot on her trail.   

       

             

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1281