The Point Of No Return by Cassy
Summary: Things have just gone too far...
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: None
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2105 Read: 825 Published: Jan 19, 2009 Updated: Jan 19, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Cassy

Chapter 1 by Cassy
You have come here
in pursuit of
your deepest urge,
in pursuit of
that wish,
which till now
has been silent,
silent . . .

Feeling the beat flow through him, he allows his eyes to scope out the women in the club. He had to hand it to his younger friend; he certainly knew all the hot spots that the finest young women would come to. As his eyes land on you dancing with a couple of your girls, his dancing all but stops. He doesn't know what it is, but he can not tear his eyes away from you. Maybe it was the seductive movements your body made with the rhythm of the music, maybe it was the curves of your body, and maybe it was the sexy look in your eyes when they finally looked up and met his own. He doesn't know, but he does know your contact won't stop with the eyes tonight. As do you.

I have brought you,
that our passions
may fuse and merge -
in your mind
you've already
succumbed to me
dropped all defenses
completely succumbed to me -
now you are here with me:
no second thoughts,
you've decided,
decided . . .

You feel the man's large hands all over you and it makes you hotter and needier than you can ever remember feeling with any other man. He is older, but that just makes you want him more. He thinks you're of age, but you're not, and this makes you smile. You couldn't be happier to have the voluptuous curves of a 21 year old woman that allow you to draw in a man like a moth to a flame. Feeling your hormones course through you like the crazed teenager you are, you decide you need him here and now, no matter what he or anyone else would think if they say you together. The feelings are jolting through you like lightening, all you can see is red, and you want him, more than anything you need him. To touch him, to feel him, you can feel yourself beginning to go crazy if you don't get him soon.

You back him up against the bathroom door after locking it and making sure no one else was inside. You need him and this would have to suffice until you can get out of the crowded club. Hungrily you rip open his nice button down shirt and rake your long, manicured fingernails up and down his perfectly chiseled chest and abdomen. He is gorgeous you can't help but think. He seems perfect on the outside. And he is yours for the taking. Suddenly he grabs your side and turns you around, forcing you into the place he had just taken up. You hate not being in control, but the electricity pulsing through your body at the force of his kiss makes you forget about that for the moment. You feel his excitement as it pushes against your belly and you quiver with anticipation. His mouth moves from yours across your jaw and to your ear and his voice is low husky when he asks you if you want to get out of there. A bathroom is no place for the things he wants to do to you. You tell him you couldn't possibly wait a moment longer to feel him inside you, but he insists. Finally, you give in unwillingly and you leave the club. You have no idea where you're headed but at the same time you don't really care either. Only one thing is on your mind and nothing is going to stop you from getting it now, nothing.

Past the point
of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at
an end . . .
Past all thought
of "if" or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream
descend . . .

The car comes to a dead stop and never before has he ever turned off the ignition and jumped out of the car faster than he has tonight, and neither have you. You all but run into the house that you don't even stop to admire and as soon as you're over the threshold you're ripping one another's clothes off as fast and you possibly can. You don't even make it to the bedroom, neither of you can hold out that long, so the couch looks more than inviting for you to ravish his body and to allow him to take you places you've never been before. And you are more than willing to go along for the ride.

What raging fire
shall flood the soul?
What rich desire
unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction
lies before
us . . .?

You're angry. You're upset and angry and you just want everyone to leave you alone, but of course she won't. She doesn't understand why this is upsetting you and you just scream at her through you're door. How could she not understand what she has done? How could she do this after so little time has passed? How could she possibly find another that would make up for him being gone in so little time? You don't understand what is happening to her. She seems to have just stopped caring about him. But then you meet the new one, and realization hits your eyes immediately, and no longer are you upset or angry, but more than understanding. He's played her like a fool. He doesn't want her, but he wants you, and this was how he could get into the picture to be there without everyone's disapproval. He's smart, smarter than you had ever given him credit for. Tonight, after she is gone, you will go to him. You will make him feel welcome in your home and let him know you understand completely why he chose your mother to wed. How could you not love a man like that?

Later that night while she is gone you get into it with your new step-father. He hadn't known you were so young. He insists that if he had that one night would have never happened. But you know how he reacts to you, he thinks you're beautiful and sexy and everything a lover he has ever wanted should be. You seduce him, and it isn't long before you have him naked and writhing in pleasure beneath you in your mother's bed.

Past the point
of no return,
the final threshold -
what warm,
unspoken secrets
will we learn?
Beyond the point
of no return . . .

He feels like he's in too deep now. You know it. You hear him talking to one of his friends about what's been going on with you, and you can hear it in his voice. He feels guilty for cheating on his new wife. He never should have been with you the first night and he should not have given into you almost every night after he met you once again. But you also hear him tell about how incredible it's been and how he's never had someone better, this makes you smile. Perhaps it's not the end after all. He said it himself, he's too far past the point of no return to end it with you now. He's yours forever and always, nothing is going to get between you, nothing. You'll see to it.

You have brought me
to that moment
where words run dry,
to that moment
where speech
disappears
into silence,
silence . . .

I have come here,
hardly knowing
the reason why . . .
In my mind,
I've already
imagined our
bodies entwining
defenseless and silent -
and now I am
here with you:
no second thoughts,

I've decided,
decided . . .

You ask him when he comes to you later that night, is this what he wants. You see a little flicker of doubt in his beautiful blue eyes, but it's quickly extinguished and replace by a look of pure lust. He says he's sure. He wants you here and now, and you're never going to deny him. You love him and you tell him this. He doesn't say it back, but it's ok. You understand the position he's in. You know he loves you, that is why he's not leaving you, but it does hurt a little for him to not tell you...but you're quickly over it when he begins massaging the pink nub between your legs that has been aching to be touched all day. He kisses you long and hard and you feel like you just can't get enough of him. He's beautiful and perfect in every way and you can't be happier that he's chosen you. Sure he's still with your mother, but that's only because you're not legal. In two years though that will all change. You'll be eighteen years old and allowed to do what you please legally. Then you're sure he will get rid of the bitch so you can be together fully, in peace, whenever you please. All thoughts quickly escape your mind as you feel him slowly enter you and begin to rock you both to ecstasy. Nothing will ever be more right for you.


Past the point
of no return -
no going back now:
our passion-play
has now, at last,
begun . . .
Past all thought
of right or wrong -
one final question:
how long should we
two wait, before
we're one . . .?

When will the blood
begin to race
the sleeping bud
burst into bloom?
When will the flames,
at last, consume
us . . .?

He's stopped coming to you at night. You can hear him with your mother at night instead of you and it is driving you nuts. He's yours, not hers. He chose you the last time you were together, why is he doing this? You're mind cannot come up with any reason for him to be doing this. He said he didn't love her, he loves you and you know it. What is going on? You need to know.

You go to him later tonight when you know she is fast asleep and he is in the den watching late night movies with a beer in his hand. You stand in front of his view of the TV set. He gets a little angry but you don't care. You have questions and you need answers. And you are going to get them right now. You hear yourself asking what he thinks he's doing when you know he's in love with you. He laughs at you! The bastard actually laughs and tells you he could never love you. You're a whore, he says. A Good for nothing daughter that could never please a man fully. You feel the tears well in your eyes. Why is he being so mean? He's always been wonderful....she must have found out. She put him up to this, that's the only explanation. You ask him and he laughs again. The sound of him laughing use to comfort you, now it makes you shake with anger. He's made a fool of you, and you cannot let him get away with this. You love him and you know he loves you, he cannot leave you. He's too far in, he said so himself. He looks at you and keeps laughing, he can't stop. You feel the rage coursing through your body and the next thing you know, all there is in the room is silence. No more laughing, no more ridiculing, just silence. Why did he stop? Why is he not being mean to you anymore? Then you feel the hard object in your hand....its your mother's crystal vase.....with red liquid all over it. You don't remember that being there before. You hear a moaning beneath you and look down, and there he is, lying on the floor of the den, blood gushing from his head. The moaning reminds you of the laughing, and the laughing reminds you of how he fooled you just to get off. You're hurt, you're hurt and angry and you lift the crystal vase above your head and slam it into his once again, you do this repeatedly until the moaning stops. He's dead. You know what you did is wrong, but you had to make it stop. He was laughing and being mean.....he made you out to be a fool, you are nobody's fool. You just had to make it stop...

Past the point
of no return
the final threshold -
the bridge
is crossed, so stand
and watch it burn . . .
We've passed the point
of no return . . .

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1293