Don't trust me by pinkheartstars
Summary:

natalina was 21 her life was going some where... yet trust is a big thing she has to work on... beign justin's girlfreind took a lot of trust... and that scared her...


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 14028 Read: 23455 Published: Jan 27, 2009 Updated: Feb 27, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by pinkheartstars

2. Chapter 2 by pinkheartstars

3. Chapter 3 by pinkheartstars

4. Chapter 4 by pinkheartstars

5. Chapter 5 by pinkheartstars

6. Chapter 6 by pinkheartstars

7. Chapter 7 by pinkheartstars

8. Chapter 8 by pinkheartstars

9. Chapter 9 by pinkheartstars

10. Chapter 10 by pinkheartstars

11. Chapter 11 by pinkheartstars

12. Chapter 12 by pinkheartstars

13. Chapter 13 by pinkheartstars

Chapter 1 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
i got an idea... so here it is...

I walked down the long hall. Irritated because it was two am and I just wanted to sleep, plus I had an exam tomorrow, yet he needed me. Sighing I opened his bedroom door. Working for his mom was one thing being his girlfriend was a completely new world.

‘Babe” I yell. Of course, he is not in here. I throw my phone on the bed, take off my jacket, and hang it on the back of his chair. I did think of throwing it on the floor just to piss him off. I slide under the covers and sighed when I heard the bathroom sink turn on.

“Justin?’ I called out. I looked at my phone. 2:30 am. I will kill him if I do not pass my test tomorrow, then I will reincarnate him and do it again.

“Nat” he said not even looking to see if it was I. I laughed because it could be a fan and he would not even step out of the bathroom.

‘Yeah” I said still looking down at my new texted message. I felt him near me, but I did not look away. His side of the bed slinked in as he slides in next to me.

‘Hey baby,” he said kissing the side of my neck. Goosebumps went down my spine. There was no doubt in my mind that I did not love this man. He has been my everything for about a year and half. His mom was my boss, and she was more like my mom then a boss.

“Hey” I pulled away from the trivia I was getting and sat the phone down on the nightstand. His arms wrapped around my body. I sat there I n his old t-shirt and some shorts. I would not say im bad looking but im not good looking either. Although Justin thinks im the hottest girl in the world. It is irritating.

‘you know I have a test for my human sexuality class tomorrow at noon, If I fail I will hurt you” he grinned against my skin.

‘You can’t hurt me if im helping you study.” I hold back a giggle. He licked the skin being my ear and blows on it. Fuck him.

‘Justin, please, this is not studying.” he runs his hands down my olive colored skin. You ever been touched by someone and it felt like he was melting off your skin? That’s what every touch felt like. He said nothing but crawled on top of me. I sighed into his touch. Leaning forward I kissed him and ran my hands over his freshly cut hair.

‘Will you stop trimming the curls” he smiled at me and bit my bottom lip making me moan. My hands went down his shirtless back. He was lucky I loved him. My newly manicured nails scratched his back.

He moved his hands under the shirt and inched it up. I moved closer and let him slide it off my body. I sighed when the cold los angels air hit my naked chest. He grinned and cupped my nicely shaped breast. I moaned into him. He kissed my collarbone. My hands griped his back.

He felt between us and ran his hands up my shorts. I groaned when he reached the wet spot in on my lacey thong.

“Well, well” he smirked that cocky grin that I was going to smack off.

“Just do me already” he made space in between us.

“Miss. Vertez, what do you want me to do” I rolled my eyes when he used my last name.

‘I want you to put that nice well enhanced cock between my thighs and make me scream your name” I smirked back as his eyes grew wide with my bluntness.

“natalina, do you kiss your mother with that mouth’ I laughed and closed the space between us.

“Maybe” I licked his bottom lip. He patted my thigh and I rose up as he pulled off the panties and shorts in on swift motion. He slid between my open legs. Grinning and slide him self into me painfully slow. I dogged a nail into his back and he groaned. It was my sign of no playing around. He pushed closer and I feel back on the bed bringing him with me. He bent his head next to my neck groaning in my ear. The hotness of his breath on my neck made me spin.

My legs wrapped around his waste and his hand flew to my thigh holding it there.

“No marks Justin” I moaned as he sucked on my neck. I was not about to tell him about the meeting with his mom I had. You never mention family in bed. Ever! He got it and moved to a new spot. Great lets just have red marks all over. I pushed up on him but he did not move. His body met mine as my hips buckled against his.

“Fuck he said and put an arm on each side of my head and pounded harder into me. I dug a nail into his back and grinned as he slowed his pace.

“Please Justin” I let out and he hit’s the spot that drove me crazy. That was it I let out a scream of pleasure and he grinned and I sighed in defeat. He smiled as he felt him self-release. He let out a breath and lay next to me.

“If I pass, you get to do me where ever, when ever, if I don’t then we aren’t having sex for a week” he chuckled at me and I snuggled up to his body. God I hope I pass.

Chapter 2 by pinkheartstars

You ever had those dreams where you where naked in class for a big final exam or barfing on a speech. that’s how I feel right now. I’m almost late for my final, thanks to Justin, and I haven’t had any coffee. My car pulls into the parking lot and I sigh a good sigh as I see my best friend jen in the parking lot of star bucks. I love that girl.

‘Women, I swear I was going to leave you’ she says and hands me my Carmel mocha. I take my sunglasses off and throw them in my bag as we walk. Also thanks to Justin, I have little make up on.

‘whatever, you love me and if you where going to be late with anyone you would be late with me” I chuckled and pushed her as we walked to class. She noticed I had on a tied white shirt and some basketball short.

“dude, you had sex with Justin last night and you didn’t bring your own clothes, slut’

“Now if I was a slut like you I would have planed a head” I joked and pushed her into the room. Good we were not late yet. There where students still missing and its only 11:45.

‘hello, mr.gurtero” I greeted are mild aged human sexuality teacher. He was okay looking, he just needed to not wear sweater vest it was hard to take anything he said seriously. Jen and me took our seats and I slipped my phone out of my bag and smiled.

Hey lover, just wanted to wish you a good test, love you, see you at my moms office”

I texted him back and turned the phone off and waited for my doom.

 

 

I love driving fast threw los angels. I love my car it took me three jobs but I finally got my baby. It is a black on black 1970 mustang. Its pure vintage. I found it in the photo ads, I called the dude, and in three easy installments of 500 dollars, it was mine. Plus the guy asked me to date his son so it came cheaper. Sometimes my looks get me by. And I look super fly in it. I turned the corner and parked in Justin’s parking spot at his mom’s office building.

We all know Justin’s mom helps him out with his record label and she is a very busy woman. Well I lucky enough get to follow her around and keep track of her every minute. I keep track of everything down to the time she has to spend in Tennessee and with her husband. I feel very powerful. I locked my door and put my sunglasses back on. I had changed back at school, Lynn makes me wear more professional casual then lazy. So I just wore some skinny jeans and a black lace top that was only ment to make Justin blush. If I had thought about it, I should have gone into the locker room at the pool on campus and showered so my hair shall be left in its messy brunette bun.

I headed into the office building and headed to the third floor. I caught a glance of Justin’s truck as I got in the elevator.

 

I got to my desk, sat my purse and sunglasses on the desk and grabbed my planner, and headed into Lynn’s office. I knocked and waited for her to say enter. Her office was a mess when she was in, but when she was not I spent hours cleaning and organize it.

‘hey natalina” she gave me a warm smile.

“Hey” she pointed to the seat on the other side of the desk in front of her. She handed me a bottle of water and then went back to the person on the phone. I looked over at her un-opened planner and sighed. Reaching over I took it and opened it to February.

Justin walked in without knocking and sat down next to me. He looked rather angry and I held in my laughter. He looked over at me, smiled, and looked me up and down. I shook my head and went back to writing in the reservation Lynn had for valentines day.

“thanks for making me walk” he spoke huskily in my ear.

“your welcome baby’ I keep writing as he placed his hand on my thigh. I knew this game.

“did you pass?” he breathed into my ear. His breath always smelt nice. He ate way to much gum for one human person.

“I won’t know till three today when it’s posted online’ I saw him look at his watch and sighed and slinked back into the chair.

 

 

We followed Lynn into the meeting room. We where there to talk to some charity that wanted some kind of fundraiser and Justin to just appear. Blah is what it sounded like to me. Do not get me wrong im all for charity work, but I did not even know what this one was for. I sat next to Lynn and Justin sat crossed form me. I Turned on my blackberry and saw three new texted messages. He eyed me as I read each of them showing no emotion.

If not anyone knows everyone should have a blackberry. Mine is a storm the newer one. Oh my god it is the love of my life. Well next to Justin.

 

Meetings are like the most mind numbing thing in the world. I kind of want to be in calculus. My phone vibrated on my lap.

 

after work dinner?” I grinned and looked up as some women from the charity and Lynn talked and saw him staring out the big window.

“Oh I have plans” I sent and looked back at Lynn.

“With who”

“With my boyfriend, you shouldn’t be texting me when you know im with someone”

I watched him as he read it. I knew that whatever was to come my way was to be dirty.

‘Girl please, don’t even trip, you know you want my cock”

I shock my head he was an ego. I swear sometimes he made me want to laugh and others I wanted to make me take a piece of humble pie. Lynn always said it was good I was around so his head would not swell. He still thinks it is dirty.

 

“You amaze me” I replied and went back to listing to the meeting.

 

 

I sat down at my desk after the meeting. We where going to be throwing a ball of some sort in a month for a best cancer research I think. I looked at my computer and opened the net. I need to know if I passed.

I passed. I grinned and walking into to Lynn’s office. Tonight was going to be fun.

 

End Notes:
please let me know what you think!!!
Chapter 3 by pinkheartstars

Most people would think id want to live with Justin that it would be better then living in the apartment building. I live by my cat and myself. I like my alone time. I love the little old couple that lives next door. Justin will have to just move in with me, I think his house is excessively big. Not that we talk about it.

 

In addition, I might be insane because I live in a shady one-bedroom apartment that is in a not so safe part of l.a but it is cheap and I like cheap. I mean I make money good money from working for Lynn and I do have my side jobs I do hear and there. I like to be well rounded and id like a bounce back plan in case I need it.

I threw my keys on my counter and went threw my bills. Justin’s offered to pay them but id slit my wrist before that would happen. It is not so bad just lights and water and a letter from the step mom. That I can throw away.

I slipped off my top and slipped out of my jeans. I like walking around my apartment half-naked. Justin says I can do that at his place but we all know what would really happen.

 

I walked into my room. I was most proud of the room. I had a big bed with pink all over it, my favorite color is pink, now many people like pink, and I how ever am obsessed I love pink. Pink is like my comfort.

I pressed play on my ipod and went in search for some thing to wear. I have this full-length mirror in my room; it tends to let me know the truth when you look at your self. I hate looking at my self.

 

I do not mind my body, I work out once and a while, and I take care of my self-pretty well. I have a big ass I think, I blame my dads side and I have been cursed with evenly apportioned boobs. Then I have im thin, like a pear maybe. I should have been born black. Nope im just a Greek girl from California that has genes in her family that most girls would like to have. I have both and I still think I look ridiculous and no matter how hard I work out this curve of my back will not shrink. Bonus points for Justin.

I think I should just give up completely and be a stripper, I can do that whole ass-clapping thing it’s embarrassing. Stupid brain.

I throw on a tank top and slide a pair of jean Capri’s and now it is off to find those sexy black wedges I own. I think every girl’s closet is messy, I don’t really know why but I keep all shoes in duffle bags, easy I guess, Justin hates my closet and it keeps the potential friend stealing clothes out because it is such a mess.

 

She lick me like a lollipop, shawty want a thug’ I laughed as I heard my ringtone for Justin. I pressed talk.

‘Nat’s house of whores” I could sense him smiling.

“im in a rush I need a quickie now’

‘Ah, what kind of whore would you like’ I grinned. He paused, apparently, he was thinking for a good answer or someone was near.

‘A cute big booty brown hair and a smile that makes my heart melt and a big mouth”

“Justin, ew” I hear him chuckle.

“Are you ready?”

‘Well…..”

“natalina Anne, I am coming up to get you be ready or I will have to punish you’

‘Yes sir” I hung up and stuck my phone in my purse. Punishment sounded nice but I was hungry so I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door.

He didn’t knock he just opened the door and walked in. where was his politeness.

‘hey you don’t live here” I smiled as he licked his lips and eyed me.

“girl you are going to kill me one day”

“it’s the life insurance I want” I joked and gave him a hug. He must have gone home and changed because he was dressed more casual then he was before and he smelled of stetson and a bit of weed.

‘Justin, haven’t I told you don’t smoke weed with out me” he pulled away and held out his hand. I did not mind his fatuation with pot or his drinking, I smoked cigarettes here and there and pot and drank but I was 21, he is 27 years old. He just laughed and lead me to his car.

 

 

Dinner was nice Mexican food. we took it to his house thought. I hate sitting in a restaurant with him. It is kind of like that, completely everyone is looking at me kind of thing. So now, we sat on the floor of Justin’s living room and watching Tyler Perry’s play class reunion.

“Madea reminds me of my mom’ I laugh out. I should say that my real mother passed away when I was 15 and I lived with the man who I only share DNA with and his wife my evil stepmother.

“Yeah, I wish I could have met her” he hugs me closer. I do not talk about Rita very offen but when I do, it is probably about how she loved the sun, or her favorite color or something we did together.

“She would have thought I was insane for dating a pop star’

“Why?’ he looks at me and his blue eyes where very trusting, I sighed and leaned away from him.

“Lets just watch the rest of the movie” I turned my head back to the movie and I heard him let out a sad sigh. Id love to tell him everything about my life, I just suck at trusting people I guess.

Chapter 4 by pinkheartstars

“so are we going to work out later’ I yawned as a listened to jen ramble. We sat at a local Denny’s.

‘Hum, what’s today?’

‘Thursday” I sigh and stroll threw my planer on my blackberry.

“Ah how to strip class start again today at 6’ jen laughs.

“so were going’ I nodded and put an alarm for it.

‘Do we have to re enroll’ I ask as the waitress brings us our classic cheeseburger. I ask for three sides of ranch and jen asks for two. Ever see that whole peewee Herman episode where he loves fruit salad and the chair and everyone go if you love it so much why don’t you marry it? That is us with ranch. That is us. The lady asks if we really need that, much and I just ask for a bottle of it. We really would marry ranch dressing.

“So tiffany sent you a letter?” jen asks before taking a bite of her burger.

‘yeah, like clock work, and that annual visit is coming, she should know that if my dad wanted to see me he could come, why she wants anything in my life is beyond me”

“It’s that hot little boy toy you have wrapped around your finger”

“Justin has nothing to do with this, other then the fact that she still acts like a fan every time she sees him and he thinks my dads nice’ I dipped my burger into the ranch.

“Your mom would have loved to meet tiffany’ jen and I have been best friends since we where 10 we lived next door to each other and we haven’t left each others sides since.

‘oh she did once I think, in a store” jen was the only one I could completely open up to.

‘Oh, do you talk about Rita with Justin’

“No”

‘Lina”

‘please jen, this is a no matter, Justin knows about her I just can’t do it” she nods and we go back to just eating until my cell goes off.

“Hey baby”

“Hey”

“What’s up” jen makes a face as my smile gets wider hearing Justin’s voice

“Just sitting here with trace, I miss you” I hear trace yell hello. Trace is Justin’s best friend and business partner.

tell my bestie hi and just because he has been m.I.a for a week I still want my 20 bucks’ trace and I made a bet on a football game the patriots where playing against some team and they have that new quarter back since tom Brady was illegal tackled and got a injured knee. Anyways I bet that my team would lose the patriots and trace being stupid said that they could still do it and well he owes me money.

I hear Justin tell him and trace tell me hell no and that I cheated and Justin laughs.

‘Tell him to be nice to me, or I won’t come around for a few days, and you know how you get with out me” I could see Justin smack trace upside the head and pout.

“he says he’ll give you the money, and for him being mean he’s going to add a few more too it’

‘good , make it in ones please so when I get there after strippers anonymous y’all can give me tips” Justin chuckles and I relies I was on speaker phone because trace came in more clear.

“You and jen going to work out tonight’

“we where thinking about it’

“Oh fun, hey baby, the reason why I called can you bring me some food” I laugh. He got all sad and talked like a baby. I love when he does that.

‘I am not your mother

I hear trace yell thank god. I laugh jen eyes me and I give her the ill tell you all about it.

‘What do you want?’

‘You’

“I thought you wanted food Justin”

“Oh well you asked me what I wanted, um, where are you at?’

‘Denny’s’

‘Oh’ he sounds disappointed.

‘What do you want me to go get you Justin?” I did not mean for it to sound irritated but it came out like that.

‘Um, taco bell, I would go get it but the game is on…”

‘Doesn’t worry I was going to drop by with jen in a little bit anyway and taco bell is by your house”

“Thank you baby, I love you’

“mm, I love you too, bye baby’ I hang up the phone and jen rolls her eyes at me.

 

 

Jen loves Justin’s house, it’s nice and big and expensive. Justin blushes every time she complements him with the house. We walk in like it is our own house with three bags full of taco bell. Justin owes me money. Jen carried the drinks; I got one of those fruit freeze things, im kind of scared to taste it. I know if I hate it, Justin will drink it.

‘Hey ladies’ Justin wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the back of my neck. Jen waves hi. Trace walks into the room and waves to jen before getting into the taco bell bags.

“Hey ass face they didn’t bring you shit” Justin lets go of me and joking he covers the taco bell with his body.

“Justin, eww get your body away from the food” I smack him. He moves and goes threw the bags. Grabbing a burrito and kisses my check. He hands one to trace and they both start to eat.

‘Sit both of you” they look at me.

“Sit down when you eat; you don’t live in a barn. Jen laughs at me. Justin and trace walk to the little table that sits in the corner of Justin’s kitchen and sit. I laugh a little because of well they listen to me.

 

 

Those freezes are the worst thing that has ever happened to me at fast food, I swear. Justin wouldn’t even drink it. Never again, it is like a slushy and fruit on top of it. It was just bad.

 

I sat on the couch tracing Justin’s cross tattoo on his arm. Jen and trace where on the other couch as we all watched my best friend’s girl. Dane cook is sexy. Now I know Justin is hot and his body is well amazing. However, Dane cook is just really hot, maybe it because he makes you laugh and he has that nice set of abs, I don’t know. I would never leave Justin for him I just think he has it going on. I yawned and got up off the couch. I had a habit of waiting tell the good parts in a movie to go pee. I kiss Justin lightly and pull away from him.

Justin has excessively many bathrooms. I chose the one that’s down the hall from the living room. I don’t know maybe it’s a fear of have the case of the shits and not getting to the bathroom fast enough.

 

As I walk out, I feel his body press me up against the wall. I smile at him. He leans forward and presses his lips to mine. They where soft and a little cold from where he had just had a sip of the beer he was drinking. His hands where at my side. I moaned into the kiss. His hands go up my shirt.

I press my self closer to him and lean away from the kiss. He whines.

“what time is it?” I grab his wrist with the watch.

‘why?’

“me and jen have work out class” Justin grins. Justin knew about my secret want to be a stripper so I took these classes, I only was his personal stripper. Plus they like burn major calories.

“will you come back tonight?’ I nod and kiss him lightly. I brush pass him and he slaps my ass jokingly.

 

“hey beotch we have class” jen smiles and says bye to Justin and trace and heads out to the car.

“I’ll walk you out” Justin grabs a hold of my hand and I pat trace on his head and tell him I’ll see him later.

We get to my car and I lean against my car. Justin leans in and places his arms around me and on the hood of the car. Kissing me and my hands circle around his neck. Jen honks the horn. I giggle.

“I’ll be back, I gotta stop by my place and get some things, and I’ll just stay all weekend. He nods and kisses me again.

“Bye, love you”

“Love you too” it is really hard right now to get in my car and drive away from him, but im a strong women and I do it, all the time.

Chapter 5 by pinkheartstars

I smiled against his chest as I heard the faint drops of water outside. It was raining. it was Saturday and it was raining. Most people would be depressed. I am just weird I love the rain. My pressed my naked body closer to him. I watched his chest rise and fall. My heart skipped a beat and I sighed and kiss his chest.

 

‘I cant help if you look like an angel , I cant help if I wanna kiss you in the rain slow’

 

I smile at my new ring tone. I change Stephen to Justin when I sing it in my car. I reach behind me and grab my phone.

“hello”

“hey pretty lady” I smile at the voice.

“oh my god” I sat up scaring Justin.

“well, im not really god, just your brother”

“jake’ I sigh into the phone. I see Justin rise of the bed and walk into the bathroom. My brother Jacob was 7 years older then me and he was like a little pin up model, but he decide to join the navy. I missed him we where close, he helped raise me.

‘hey natalina” his voice is huskier then I remember. He has been back in Washington D.C; I think he has some top-secret job, at lest it is cool in my head.

‘How are you?” I was so giddy I hear Justin chuckle at me.

“Im good, I was wondering though why you have a nice apartment in a crapy part of l.a yet you don’t stay there’ I went into shock.

‘Are you in town?” I almost screamed. I hear Jake laugh.

“Yea, only for a four days” I squeal. I see Justin raise and eye brow as he makes his way back to bed.

“jakes is here” Justin nods and pats my exposed thigh before slipping in the covers.

‘is that Justin?’

“yeah, he says come on over” Justin laughs at me. He mouths yes.

“I was thinking breakfast”

“I’ll cook” I hear Jake laugh and then he tells me he will be right over.

‘Your cooking’ Justin’s eyes go wide and he rubs his belly.

‘Mmhum” I lean over him and kiss him. His arms went around my back and rubbed my spine. It took me about three months to finally get comfortable to say I love you to him. It took me about four to believe he would not hurt me, and it has taken me almost a year to believe that I trust him. Its just you would have to know that my father was never there, and how many screwed up sexual relationship I’ve had and you would get my issue, maybe its I don’t trust myself not that I don’t trust him.

 

 

Jake sat next to Justin in the kitchen watching me make pancakes. Me and Jake where close, he was like my father, but treated me like a best friend.

“so how’s D.C?” I asked as I sat plates in front of the two men I love. I broke a piece of Justin’s bacon off and ate it.

‘It’s good, I meet a girl’ Jake grinned and sipped on his coffee.

‘Oh really, what’s she like?’

‘She’s 30 and is a secretary for my boss, and we have only had drinks once or twice”

“Twice huh” I knew what that ment they have both gone out and drank so much and hooked up. He never settles, poor girl is probably in love. I mean who wouldn’t , Jake is well he is hot and that’s hard for me to stomach but he’s always been lifting weights and when I was six he use to put my on his feet and lift me up and down and he’s about 6 foot 4 inches now. He is cocky and he would protect anyone and he’s always tan and has about a grand in tattoos. Ladies he is a catch. Plus I want to be in a wedding besides my own.

Sometimes Justin is scared of the man, and he has bodyguards bigger.

 

“Its pretty much amazing” I laugh. I see Justin watching me and Jacob talk, he feels out of the loop I cant tell. I walk next to him and he slides his arms around my waist as I eat some of his breakfast. Now when Jacob use to come around Justin would be too scared to look at me, now it is somewhat just normal.

 

 

 

Jake had said he had to make a few stops and that he wanted to take us out to dinner. It was a group thing so he told us to bring people.

Now I sat on Justin’s bed watching him. He was planning his outfit for the day. I still had on his button shirt that I wore to make breakfast it was at my thighs now as I sat with my knees to my chest. He was so hansom as he stood in just boxers. He smelled of the soap I gave him from bath and body works for his birthday. His hair was still wet from the shower we took. I just didn’t feel like getting dressed.

I never knew that something so un real could feel like heaven. It was like he was sent from heaven to me. I just wish at times I didn’t believe he needed more in life. Some days I was fine. Some days I was scared he would call me and laugh at the fact he was with me. Love wont let me walk away and I know im in love ever fiber says im in love. You can be in love with out trusting with your whole heart right?

“you know one time when me and Jake where little, my mom would makes us these Mickey mouse pancakes, and Jake use to watch you on mmc’ I saw Justin eye me and smile.

“did you”

“oh god no, I was a kids in corprated kind of gal’ he chuckled at me. He dropped the clothes he had in his hands and crawled on the bed towards me. His hands sat on me knees.

“You amaze me” I looked at him, raised, and eye brow.

“Im glad” I moved my legs on either side of him and Justin’s hands laid flat on my thigh. I smiled at him and he snaked forward undoing the buttons on my shirt. I loved the way he would look at me when he was ready for me. It was like I was the only girl in the world .I had nothing under the shirt. I felt it was very unfair and I hooked a toe into leg of his boxers and tugged.

 

He leaned back and moved the boxers off. I slide the shirt off and threw it behind him. His hands glided up my sides and I leaned in and kissed him. His tongue hit my bottom lip and o moved my mouth and sucked his tongue in.

My hands run over his body. Touching him was my favorite pass time. His kissed down my chin and down my neck and his hands cupped my right breast before he flicked his tongue over my nipple. I moaned and ran my hands down his back squeezing him closer to me. I laid flat on the bed as he towered over me. He moved his hot wet mouth down my stomach and kisses my star tattoo on my hip. His face was very close to my vagina I felt his breath low against my opening. I opened my legs wider.

“Eager much”

“Shut up jerk face” I smiled at him as he looked up at me. His eyes where a darker blue when he was horny. He smiled and his hand land on my thigh and his other ran up my body and gripped at my boob. I sighed into his touch.

that’s when I felt it, his wet tongue flickered crossed my clit. I arched my back. He placed his hands on my hips and held me down and his tongue flickered over my opening before he pushed it in tasting me.

“oh god Justin” my hands flew to his hair and I tugged on it. He grinned against my skin. he let go of me with one hand and slide a finger into me.

“fuck” I breath out. He knows how to touch every inch of me and drive me insane. he pulls away and kisses up my body to my mouth and kisses me hard. I taste my self on him. That drives my crazy I suck on his tongue. He pins my arms above my head and gives me a crocked smile.

He moved quickly before thrusting him self into my wetness. I groaned as he slowed himself down. I move my legs up knees bent next to his sides as he quicken his pace.

‘what do you want baby?’ he breathes into the crock of my neck.

“fuck me”

“how”

“hard, fast, oh god please” I beg. He smiled and moves his hand to the side of my neck. He grunts and hits my spot. I moan loudly and my hands grip his back. Justin bites my neck as I thrust into his movements.

He picks me up and leans me forward both of his arms behind me supporting me as a arch my back. He kisses my chest. I press my self to him and we grind on each other. He falls back and I slow the pace bouncing on his cock. He puts his hand between us his fingers pinch my clit and I scream.

 

“oh my” I feel my self getting closer I lean towards him and kiss him and his other hand reaches down around griping at my ass before smacking it roughly. I grin and grind into him.

‘fuck, lina” he kissed me and his hands griped the back of my hair and pulled lightly. I moaned and felt my climax mix with his. I lean against him and snuggle into his neck.

‘I could do this all day” I smile and lick his ear lobe.

‘god women your going to kill me” he smirked and pushed me back. Dinner was not until seven right. We had time.

End Notes:
im kind of happy with this.. let me know what you think..... <3
Chapter 6 by pinkheartstars

Parties are the like the last thing on my list to do, right up there with being in the same room with Justin’s ex’s. let me tell you right now, id kill to be having a chat about world peace with Britney then in a room full of my brothers navy buddies and their girlfriends or some random girl they found. Justin however seemed to be having fun, trace and him where playing beer pong. I sat in the way on a stool. I sighed and took a swig of the mike hard lemonade that was handed to me by my brother. He will be removed form my family tomorrow morning when I die from this. I’m on the second mike and I think I’ve had about three Smirnoff ice’s. hey I may not like party but I love me some malt beverages.

I hear trace laugh about something and I see Justin have to take a drink out of two cups. I laugh because he’s losing, well him and trace are, but trace is good at getting Justin to drink more. I knew that I would be driving home. I have had a lot of practice at driving Simi intoxicated.

Justin made his way over to me. I smile at him as his eye where all red and he coughed a little.

‘Hey baby” I wrap my arms around his waist as he leaned to me. I smelt it on him. I looked behind him, sure enough a buddy of my brothers had pulled out the bong. If their p.o’s knew this they would be kicked out. I smiled as the next song had come on.

 

“lets dance” I hoped down and pulled him to where the other tag chasers danced.

Justin spun me around. I gave him a small smile and rolled my back into him before swinging my hips to the song. his hands gripped on my hip as we grinded to the music. I moved closer and pressed my ass into him before doing like the song and swinging my hips and dropping to the floor and popping my self back up. I could feel eyes on us but when you dance with this man its like magic. He pulled me closer. I bent my knees and pushed my ass and dipped my self low and sliding my self back up his leg. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the dance floor. We headed threw the garage doors and out into the cold air.

“We can’t leave jen and trace here” Justin reached into his back pocket. I held my self-closer to him. It was cold out tonight, but I liked snuggling closer to him.

‘Dude, grab jen, we leave in 5’

‘Where out in the escalade” I grinned. He hung up the phone and we headed down the street to where he parked that car. He opened my door and let me hop in before heading to the driver’s seat.

‘jay, you okay to drive” he looked over at me and had the goofiest grin on his face and started the car up. Music blared and he turned the heater on.

“yea I’m fine’ I placed my hand on his knee. He grabbed the water that sat in the cup holder and drank it. I inched my hand closer to his crouch, I could see what he was waiting until we got home to take car of, but trace and jen where not around yet. I scooted closer to the conceal that was like a wall. I found the zipper to his pants and undid it as he leaned back.

‘no objections” I eyed him closely. I reached threw the opening and felt for the open in his boxers. I felt him tense as my I’m sure cold hands hit his cock. I stroked him out of his pants. My thumb flickered over the swollen head.

‘what do you want baby’ I breathed over the tip of his cock and licked the side of his shaft. He groaned and I pulled back, my hands still rubbing him.

‘no jay, tell me” he looked down at me and smiled that sexy lust smile.

‘suck it’ I giggled a little at his demand. Happily, I obeyed. My head moved closer he twitched as he felt my warm mouth get closer to him.

“In my mouth” I looked up at him innocently. He put his hands in my hair and pulled on it. I giggled and licked around his top before putting him in my mouth.

‘fuck nat’ he leaned back and closed his eyes. He grabbed my hair and pushed my forward. He knew the only way I would keep doing this is if he keeps his hands forcefully in my hair and pulled on it once a while.

“Mm yeah” I rounded my tongue around him and I heard him moan. I was very into it now. His hands pulled on my hair as would bob up and down, we where sync with movement so much we had not noticed trace open the passenger side door.

‘Fuck my life dude” I licked my lips and pulled away. Justin sighed and put hi myself together. I hear jen giggle and tell trace to shut up. We where so not living that down tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Jake sat next to me on the couch. Justin was in some meeting and me and Jake where way too hung over to move. I laid in his lap and he stroked my hair. We where watching super bad.

‘so I hear you and Justin got into it in the car” I look at my brother. I wasn’t about to tell him shit.

‘yeah yeah” I sat up and sat facing him. He looked at the movie and then back at me and I sighed.

“still having those trust issues lina?” jake knew everything about me. He knew me inside and out, he could read my mind.

 

‘I love him”

‘can’t be true love if you don’t fully trust him”

‘why not”

“because your scared he will leave you like mom, like dad’ he paused and places a hand on my leg.

“And me, I never left mia Bella, I went to make something better for us, you where 15” he used my pet name.

“You still left me in that house” Jake licked his lips.

“Natalina, I joined the navy, I couldn’t have took you with me, I was 23 I needed to make my life” I sighed.

“You left me with them, he hates me, and she hates me”

“Steve and tiffany love you”

“Yeah yeah”

“You really need to talk to Justin, he’s worried about you, and you’re talking in your sleep again” my eyes widen. I stand up and walk away. I was not having this talk.

 

‘Bella lina, talk to your boyfriend before you lose him.’ Jake kissed my temple and told me he would come see me before he left and walked out of the house. I sank in the kitchen. Maybe it was time to come clean.

Chapter 7 by pinkheartstars

‘baby” he yells. I sat with his shirt on in the middle of his floor.

“baby’ his voice louder this time. I sigh. He’ll find me.

‘natalina?’ he calls out it sounded worried. I sigh louder and sit up.

‘in your room’ I call out. I quickly sit Indian style. Im sure he saw my panties if he would look but this was come clean time. It was heavy on my chest.

‘hey” he closed the door behind him and threw off his jacket and stepped out of his shoes.

‘hi” I give him a soft smile and go back to picking the ground. I had a back up plan in case this didn’t work. I had a picture of my mother in my hands, just has never seen my mother. And here I was about to pour my soul out to him.

‘sit please” Justin sat a crossed from me. I pushed the jewelry box in front of him.

‘what’s wrong”

‘I have not been my fairest to you’ I bit my lip as jsutin took the box and opened it.

“it was my moms’ I tell him as he handles it like it might break or I might.

‘oh” he sat it on the floor. I scooted closer.

 

‘Rita Glenda vertez was my mother, she was 34 when she died peacefully in her sleep, she never told me she was sick, I was 14” I showed him the picture of my mother she was in a long black dress and I had just done her make up and Jake had took a picture.

“she looks like you” I smiled at him as he traced the outline of my moms face.

‘Im Greek I cant help that, I have only one brother and you have meet steve and tiffany’ Justin nodded.

“One time when I was six I was completely fascination with punky buster, and my mom made me a jacket like hers” I showed him the picture of me at six in a muliti colored jacket and I had pigtails. Justin chuckled a little.

‘baby, why, why are you telling me all this” Justin looked up at me.

‘because , I cant trust myself around you, I feel like its all a dream, im a simple plan no one knows who I am, I work hard as a waitress, I work for your mom, I do volunteer work at an animal shelter because I cant handle more then one cat.’

“I love you, no matter who you are”

‘Justin please, if you knew what my life was like before you meet me, you would leave’ I shook my head. I have not started to cry yet, this was good I guess.

“Then tell me, and let me find out, if I love you or not, you can’t tell me how I feel” I sighed.

“You know your number 15 right’

“15?”

“Number of guys I’ve been with sexual” he nods but say nothing.

“Since I was 18,” he still said nothing.

“I assume, that you know how I lost it on a bathroom floor, and you know all about my two ex’s Jon and Tony but you, you I don’t want on the list of things natalina fails at’

“Im not going anywhere are you trying to push me away’

“ no I want us together, I guess by me not telling you this was me pushing you away, I don’t want to be scared I want to trust you’

‘you don’t trust me” he eyed me closely as I looked anywhere but at him.

‘You told me you loved me Nat”

“I do love you”

‘you can’t trust me, but you can love me” I could tell he was angry.

‘Justin you have been my everything for almost two years now, since that day I got hired at your moms work, I’ve been in love with you”

“love is trust natalina’ he put down the picture.

“not its not, trust is something earned, love is something you feel’

“and what have I done to not earn your trust’ he stood up.

“nothing’ I looked down at the floor. I sighed.

“damn right nothing, I’ve been a pretty damn good boyfriend to you, I love you Nat , but right now im so mad”

‘mad, mad at the fact im telling you how I feel?”

“im mad that you don’t trust me, and I have gave you no reason not to’

“ you are Justin fucking Timberlake”

‘what’s that have to do with any of this?” I watched him turn his back on me. He was mad because his hands ran threw his hair and he let out a long sigh.

“the fact that one day you will wake up and relies how bad I have messed up your life” Justin watched as I picked up my box.

‘where are you going?’

‘home, im sorry , I just” I placed the box in its bag and ran out of his room. I was good at running. I think I just screwed up my one chance at happiness.

Chapter 8 by pinkheartstars

“natalina , its Justin ,please, just please just call me back’ I sighed as I listened to my voice mail.

‘he’s going to stop calling you know’ Jen said form the living room.

‘good’ I took a swig of vodka I had been nursing for about three weeks since I left his house.

“Nat, really” jen had been staying with me on suicide watch. I was going insane, I shouldn’t have walked out I should have not left I just cant breath.

‘jen why don’t you go home” I sat on the chair and flipped threw the sognso n my ipod.

‘because you are insane and need observation”

“ I do not’ I turned on my sad songs and jen sighed. I was depressing and I pissed off the world. Lynn had called about the ball tomorrow night and she needed me to be there no matter what me and Justin where , I still had a job. I was in no mood for a ball. The dress I had bought a few weeks ago sat in my room.

 

‘listen natalina, I am your best friend, I love you, but this person I see in front of me is letting her past get a hold of her, MOVE FORWARD, with that man you still have”

‘for now’

“yeah for now, he loves you”

‘he shouldn’t’

‘Nat, so you have issues with men, so your scared that he’s going to leave you, will you know what love hurts”

“yeah’ I rolled my eyes

“You know what, I won’t watch this, grow up’ jen stormed out of my apartment.

 

It rang and rang, why bother, he wont pick up, just as I hung up he answered.

“Hello”

‘Hi’

‘Who is this’ I had the mind to hang up. However, I had to do this.

‘Daddy?’

“Natalina?” my heart sank he never noticed when I called him I wanted to scream at him.

“That’s me’

‘Honey, it’s late, what’s wrong?’

‘I just need my dad’

‘Honey, I have to go to work early tomorrow, can’t you call me then’ I sighed into the phone.

“No’ I hear him move and tiffany asks who it is.

“Its natalina’ he says, no concern is in his voice.

‘Tell her it’s late, and she could have woken up Amelia” I hear her say. Amelia my stepsister who was five, im sure was still sleeping.

‘Look dad, I just was wondering if I could come visit.’

“Nat, we always come visit you’

‘yeah, well, I have time off and” he interrupts.

“I don’t have the time to spend with you, look Jake was just here and that made us push back Amelia’s ballet lesions, we need time, give us a month or so”

“Justin and I are breaking up’

‘What did you do?’

“what do you mean what did I do?’

‘You are just like your mother, is it possible you did something?” I sighed and bit my lip.

“I didn’t do anything”

‘Honey, please, I just’

‘You know what you are why I can’t trust my boyfriend, you are why’

“Nat please I don’t have time for this’

“NO YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME’ I scream into the phone.

‘Alright”

‘I can’t trust Justin, I can’t seem to get over you leaving us, you never loved me, I see that now, I can’t let you hurt me anymore, I don’t want you to be my father anymore” I held back the tears.

“Alright”

‘Alright? You know what, screw you Steve, I do not want you to send letters to me, I want nothing to do with you, I want you out of my life ‘I hear him sigh.

‘Then I guess I’ll let you go now’

‘No I get to hang up now’ I pressed end on the phone and screamed. Sure, that might scare my neighbors. Now I had some explain to do and try to get my man back.

 

I should just walk in, but the door is locked. You have a key. I knock again.

‘Yo! Im coming hold up” I hear him yell. His face looks surprised to see me standing there, and it had started to rain so I was wet.

‘Natalina?’

‘Hi’

‘Come on, it’s wet out’ he holds the door open and I brush past him. He smells so good.

‘Are you hungry?” he asked.

‘No’

‘Well I am’ I follow him the kitchen. I sit at the stool.

“Well” he says reaching into his cookie jar on the counter.

“I don’t have a father’

“Okay”

“look, Steve left my mother, he never loved us Justin, it scares me because I don’t want to lose you, I know these past weeks I haven’t been the best in showing that’ Justin nodded and took a bite of the Oreo.

“you can get your milk’ I say I noticed him eating the dry cookie, he loves them with milk. He smiles and gets in the fridge and grabbed the gallon.

‘so as I was saying, I have never in my life felt this way, I use to just sleep around, I use to just believe that if you have sex with a man he won leave you, well all 14 of them left me”

“Nat, where else am I going to go?”

‘Look at your love life before me”

“That was past; I can look past yours and mine, can you’

“I want to try Justin I really do’

‘Then do it”

“It’s not that simple”

‘Nat, it is’ I sighed.

“Look im sorry, ill go”

“No stay’ he blocked my way.

“Why?’

‘Because it’s cold and raining outside’

 

I agreed to stay . Now I laid in the guest bedroom. Thunder clapped above. It was messy outside. I watched the bathroom light flicker. I was scared of the dark. There it goes, power was out. I use my cell to try and find a flashlight in the drawer.

“Nat?’ he calls out form the other side of the door.

‘come in Justin’ he opens the door with a candle in his hands.

“ I knew you where scared’ I smile at him as he sat the candle on the night stand.

“ thanks” he nodded and heads out.

“wait” I watch him take a step back.

‘yeah”

‘can we talk?”

“now?”

‘yeah” he shuts the door and sits on the bed. I face him. All you can make out was our shadows.

“look, you where right, I shouldn’t care, and I trust you to a point, and I want to all the way’ I let the tears run down my check. Justin reaches over and wipes them away.

‘Nat, I need you to know I love you, and im not leaving”

‘then can we just work on this?’

‘if you can open up to me’

“I can try” his fingers brushes over my lips and I kiss the tip of his fingers. His hand grips that back of my neck and we kiss. my hands move to his shoulders.

“I cant live with out you, And the only way we do this for real, is you have to move in” he states as we pull apart.

‘ ill do anything you ask me to do’ he smiles and our lips meet again. I grab every part of him I can, this was our second chance. I have to give him a reason to believe I can make this work.

Chapter 9 by pinkheartstars

I strolled down the stairs in Justin’s house. I was in my dress for the ball, it was light pink and strapless. It was corset and it pushed my boobs good. It ended at my knees. The corset top had lace all over it. I had on white pumps and my hair was curly and it flew down around my shoulders. I looked amazing.

‘wow’ I smiled as trace came in to view. I stuck my phone into my clutch.

‘Thanks’

“Justin will die”

‘Oh no do not say that I would be shot by fans’ I smiled as I saw Justin walk out of the kitchen. He had on a black dress shirt and vest with some dark jeans. It was sexy. He was texting someone on his phone. I smiled at him and flipped my hair. Making trace laugh. Trace looked good too, he was dressed in a white dress shirt and black dress pants, he looked like this was the last thing he wanted to do, but never the less great.

‘Mhum’ trace cleared his throat causing Justin to glance up. He looked over at me and trace. Justin slipped the phone into his pocket.

“Nat, wow’ he took my hand and I spun for him. He grabbed my hip and planted a kiss on my lips. His hands held a firm grip on my hip and I giggled when I tried to pull away. Oh god it was that girly pathetic giggle. I hear trace laugh. Justin smiles at me.

 

 

Walking the red carpet with Justin was, exhausting, so I rarely did it. His whole fame baffled me, and I did not mind never taking a part of it. Sure they knew he had a girlfriend and I showed up on candid’s and what not’s. I just did not like the whole crowed of non-sense. So I watched as he stepped on to the red carpet and put on his game face. I and trace went in search to find Lynn in the ballroom. It was beautiful.

I felt Justin wrap his arm around my waist as he pulled me to the table he had his mother set up.

“you guys did good work” I says over the music. I smiled it was easy getting people to come once you mention his name, the getting the whole thing plan was evil. Although I had two assistants to do it for me. I could not take all the credit.

 

The night had gone on as me and Justin danced a slow dance. His hand pressed on the lower of my back and I felt like a princess. Every girl was jealous as he turned her down. I was proud to be his.

‘I love you’ he breathes into my neck. I smile and place my hand on the back of his neck.

“I love you too’ I smile as I see Lynn talking to some man who looked important. She had been acting too weird tonight I knocked it off as excitement for thought.

“natalina marry me’ he whispers in my ear. A lump grows in my throat. He did not just say that. I pull back he was completely serious.

‘what” I sounded a little frantic but just last night we made up. He could not be for real. He grabs my hand and pulls me in the back room. It was more like an office.

‘I wanted to ask you a few weeks ago, but I couldn’t find the right time. Natalina I don’t want anyone else in my life” tears form in my eyes. I knew I would be with him for the rest of our life’s, but I didn’t know it start now.

“Justin’ he puts his finger to my lips.

“all I want you to know is that im willing to just be engaded im willign to wait to be married to you, I already know we will be together forever, I just want you to promise me that one day we will make it official’ he pulls out a small black box. I could not breathe. In it was a small princess cute single diamond ring. It glittered in the dim light.

“Oh wow’

‘Nat?” oh he wants and answers. Shit. I knew this one. It was in my heart. Oh, god just says it. Justin looks impatient. Natalina say something. I started at the ring and him.

‘I… uh” I paused.

‘Its okay, lets go back out to the party, you can answer me later” I knew that disappointed tone. Great just fucking great. He leads me out of room. I told him I will meet him at the table. And I run for an exit. I cant breathe its way to hot in here.

Chapter 10 by pinkheartstars

I sat holding his hand. My legs crossed. He was sleeping. That was a good sign. We didn’t talk much on the way home. And he never brought up what I did not say. I don’t deserve this man. I watched his chest rise and fall. natalina Timberlake had a nice ring to it. I sighed. I want to marry him, I want to be with him, so why am I so stupid. Oh that’s right because I have issues. He is willing to get past them. I should be able to. So that is why I sit here holding his hand as he sleeps with a smile on his face. His hair is messy. He should shave it again. I felt his arm twitch as he opened his eyes. He yawned and sat up.

‘Nat?’

‘yes” I say I had to say it fast and quick. I needed to stop not trusting my heart.

‘yes what’ he looks confused.

“Well if there was that proposal that you made last night, if it was still open, that’s my answer’ his hand felt my face. I kissed his side of his palm.

“What took you so long?’

‘Justin, I am stupid, I have issues, and I have really bad hair when I get up in the morning, and our wedding will be pink’ he raises an eye brown.

‘Okay, but I don’t care about all that’

‘I want to move on with my life, and I didn’t answer you last night because I was scared or that I don’t want this because that’s not true, im just saying that I love you, and im sorry, I took so long” he pulled me closer so I laid on top of him.

‘I love you, and I don’t care when or how we get married, the fact is that one day we will, I could not live my life with out knowing that that’s where you want this to go’ I kiss him. I was going to stop hiding secrets.

 

Justin smiled at me as I moved the last box into the room. I had officially moved out of my apartment, and now I was living with Justin. I smiled as the sun in the room reflected on my ring. I promised my self that I would not acted stupid anymore; Justin was not going anywhere, so I needed to stop acting a fool.

 

‘jay, can you get the door” I asked as the door bell rang for the third time. He took another sip of beer and looked me over and got up.

I heard some voices and I frowned when I heard a voice I never wanted to hear ever.

“pumpkin” tiffany embraced me in a hug. What where they doing here? Did he not.. Oh I was going to kill my brother. Kill him.

 

“don’t call me that” I pulled away and went and looked at my father.

“ I told you not to come here”

‘I did not come here to visit its more out of respect for your brother and tiffany asked me too” he stuffed his hands in his pocket. I looked as Amelia looks around the house, she has never seen Justin’s house.

 

“Look me and tiffany need a favor” oh so here is the truth.

“Will you keep Amelia for us?”

‘What” tiffany stands at his side? She was like Barbie and I think if pushed her hard enough she would pop.

“look, natalina I can’t do this whole mom thing right now, I was wondering if you would take her’ tiffany wrapped her arms around my father. She could not be a mom. Was she joking me?

“Why would I want her” I watched as Amelia held onto her teddy bear, I loved her I was there when she was born she was my stepsister.

“Because, your you and you always do good things”

“look, this is not my house its Justin’s you have to ask him, and im only 21 years old”

“your brother says you should” I press my fingers against the bridge of my nose.

“Justin can I talk to you” Justin nodded and smiled and moved away from them with me.

“look Nat, I know this is a lot, but maybe we” I stopped him

“she not my kid”

“Nat, why don’t we just see what they want, they know we are getting married, I love you, and I know you can’t let Amelia just be alone” I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.

“you are right, I hate being nice” he smiled.

“alright, ill take her, for how long”

“till she turns 18” tiffany hands me the folder of paper. I was going to raise her. I swallowed the lump in my throat and told them I will let them know in a week.

 

“bye mommy” Amelia waved as the two most selfish people I knew drove out of her life. Neither of us asked for this, and now I sat on the step with her and her stuff. I was a mom.

Chapter 11 by pinkheartstars

Justin lawyers went over the papers, Lynn’s lawyers went over the papers. I sat here making Amelia a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She sat quite on the chair. She asked for milk and I smiled and gave it to her. I really right now wanted to scream cry and beat down my father and bimbo Barbie.

“babe” Justin spoke walking form the dinning room. He smiled at Amelia and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“hum” I places a hand on his cheek.

“tom and Steve want to have a word with you” I looked at Amelia.

“go, ill watch her” I smiled and kissed him quickly. How old was I again, oh right 21. Now I walked into a room with three different lawyers and my boss, my fiancés mother. My stomach turned as I sat down.

“All the papers are giving you free will you sign theses and she is your daughter” Tom one of Justin’s lawyers said. Lynn smiled weakly at me, like this is what she wants. Her son and me where still on rocks, because I had been stupid. Now here I sat with a daughter, my sister. I wanted to throw up. How can I be a mom? Im only 21. I have trouble remember to take my birth control on time, and I have bill to pay, and my car is not a car to fit a kid in. and Justin like he needs this, he’s got so much on his plate, and I want him to believe me. However I look over into the kitchen and smile Amelia is laughing at something Justin said and she breaks my heart, I was there when she was born I was there when she was three. Now I had her until she was 18. That is a long time away.

 

“Can I have a minute with Justin?” I said and they nodded. I smiled at Lynn and mouthed sorry. She shook her head no at me. I sighed, well looks like im going to have a kid.

“Hey melia, could you give me and Justin a minute” Amelia looked at me and pursed her lips back and forth decide over if she could or not.

“I guess” I smiled at her. I helped her down and she said she was going to go find Justin’s mommy.

‘So?” I looked at him. He was cute today, his arms where at my sides and he had on this basic black shirt and tan shorts that hung a little off his waist. Here I was asking him to father my sister. Guilt formed in my heart. I could not just leave Amelia and he knew this. He was going to stay by me; I knew this because I know him.

“I can’t just leave her alone Justin, I want to hurt them so bad” he pulled me to his chest and I just let it go.

“We will get threw this” I just held on to him tighter.

“Well I knew you wanted kids, happy engagement present,” I laughed a little and he smiled.

‘im going to sign the papers” he smiled at me and placed his hands on my cheek.

“I love you natalina”

“I love you more” and I kissed him.

“Eww” we pulled away and looked at Amelia who made a face.

“Yeah well in a few years you won’t say that” I said pulling away.

‘yuck never, boys are Meany pants” Justin laughed and put his hands on his hips.

“Even me?”

“Your not a boy Justin’ she looked him straight in his eyes and put her hands on her hips. Cute, cute.

 

So guess what im a mother, and Justin is a father. Amelia looked nothing like us; she looked like her evil mother. Amelia and I sat in Justin’s escalade waiting for him to come out of the house, we where going to in and out burger.

“Are we going to go see mom and daddy?” she asks as Justin gets in the car. It had been two days and she has yet to ask about them, well it was until right about now.

“No we are going to go get food” I smile.

 

We got the food, Justin drove around, and we sat in his car and ate. I knew this was driving him insane, but I was sure that if we got out two million people would be all up on us, and I did not want to scare Amelia.

“Can we go play?”

“When we get home” she does not say anything but move her lips back and forth.

‘To my house” she finally says.

“To Justin and my house”

‘oh, that’s okay, but I think mommy misses me” I wanted to laugh at her, yeah sure she does, she is in Hawaii not miss anyone.

“Amelia, what if I told you after we eat lunch we can go swimming” Justin looks back at her and I smile at him. Her face got big.

“Swimming?” she looks at me like is he for real.

‘Yeah”

 

‘Im done” I giggle as she hands me her box. Justin smiles and we go back to the house.

 

I sighed as I put Amelia to sleep. She looked so small in a guest bed, it was big. I put a few pillows around her I was scared she would roll off and die. Im new at this I use to be the baby. I smiled at her and brushed a block hair out of her face.

‘ I love you sissy” she mumbles as I kiss her forehead. My heart skipped a beat.

“love you too” I turned off the big light and let her night light got on.

 

“jay?” I called out in our room. He smiled and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, yet he was dry.

“I thought maybe we could take a bath” he looked at me. And I smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

“I cant tell her” I say as he ran his hands up my sides taking my shirt with him.

“we have to” I sigh at his touch. He undoes my jeans and I slip out of them. He hooks his thumb in my panties. I kiss him and my hands wonder down and UN do his towel. He lifts me up as I kick of my panties. He sets me in his big Jacuzzi tub. He followed and sat behind me. I rested my body against his.

“I can’t believe them, I just why” that is when I started to cry again. Justin held me close as I cried. We had to figure out how to tell my little sister that her parents do not want her anymore. I could live with never seen my father again, but he was there for everything with her, until now. I was scared enough for the both of us. Who would trust me with their kid?

Chapter 12 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
i wnated to break up this chapter and the next one.... next one will be up soon

“Sissy lina” I sighed, I was trying to study, Justin had some meeting to go to and I could not get a hold of anyone to watch her.

‘What sissy melia”

‘I want to go play” she holds the end of her shirt and makes a puppy dog face. I think Justin secretly taught her that while I was at the store yesterday. If I kill him well people miss him. Not sure.

 

“we can’t right now, sissy is trying to study” Amelia hits my book and I groan, could they have not dropped her nanny off with her? No because that would be selfish of me to ask.

“I want to play,” she says again.

“I don’t want to” I say and press my book to my nose. If Ignore her will she go away.

“I want to go home then” ha-ha good luck.

“you can’t”

“oh yes I can” she places her hands on her small little hips and starts to scream. Like I mean I am dieing someone shot me scream. Her little face is getting red. My mom use to just let me scream, so I will just let her scream, well tells Justin and his mom walk in.

“oh my god, Nat” Justin says and kneels to the screaming five year old.

“what’s wrong” he brushes her hair out of her face. Oh god, she is throwing a fit. Lynn watches us from the kitchen doorway.

“sissy Nat won’t let me play” Justin looks back at me and then back to Amelia. that is when she pulls on her shirt again and doses the puppy dogface. Justin’s face softens and says that nana Lynn has cookies. I sigh and slam my book shut.

“Nat, how can you just let her scream like that?”

“because kids that throw fits can just throw the fit”

“why was she screaming?”

‘because I want to go home,” she says walking in with a cookie.

“honey, your parents are not at home,” Justin says getting at her level.

“I want to go home” she says again and drops the cookie. I smirk lets see Justin get out of this.

“your mom is not at home”

“then call her duh” she rolls her eyes and I laugh covering it as Justin looks at me.

“I can’t”

“call her,” she says making a face her lips are closed tight and her eyes are closed she looks a little evil, but I wanted to take a picture and show everyone. Lynn giggles form the doorway. Ha, I was not alone.

“Amelia we can’t just call your mom” Justin stands up and sighs. Amelia then throws her cookie on Justin’s white carpet and steps on it. I bite my lip and cover my face.

“why did you do that?”

‘cause you piss me off” now that I was not expecting.

“Amelia heart vertz, we do not use that word in this house” I say. She looks at me and crosses her little blue eyes.

“I don’t care, I want my mom”

“I know you do”

“no you don’t because you don’t have a mommy” now that that was un called for. Justin looks at me. I sigh and run my fingers threw my hair.

“that’s because I grew up”

“that’s cause she no love you anymore, like I don’t love you” I wanted to cry at the point. Did I not just agree to keep her, she has never acted like this, and I saw Lynn look at me like she was sorry, but I could not help the word vomit coming.

‘yeah, well your mom doesn’t love you either, she left, and so did dad, you are stuck here” I scream at her. Amelia looks at me as her face goes whiter and her eyes fill up with tears.

“that’s not true”

“is so”

“I hate you, I don’t want you to be here, and I wish you would have” she stops and places a hand on her hip and points a finger at me.

“would have what?” I ask

‘died, just like aunt Rita” she storms out of the room and ran up the stairs. She slams the door to her room once or twice. My heart stopped. Okay so that is now how I wanted this to go, this was not what I signed up for.

“Nat” I look at him.

“maybe, im not fit to do this” I took a deep breath and went up to me and Justin’s room. I did not slam my door. I shut it and feel to the floor crying.

I woke up to Justin laying next too I on the floor his hands ran threw my hair. It felt good I sighed and snuggled to him.

 

“Amelia, thins you hate her’ he says as I stretch.

“I did not mean for it to happen like this” he kiss my temple.

“we get it, but maybe you two should talk this out” he was right, I hated that.

“I guess I’ll do that now, where is she?”

“down stairs my mom is making dinner” I kissed him. His hands tangled in my hair. I moaned lightly when he pulled on it Deeping the kiss.

“not now babe, I have to go tell my sister she will never see her parents again” he gave me a half smile.

 

Amelia sat listening to Lynn tells her about how important it was to cook and that it will make her smarter. I giggled. She said she was smart. I loved my stepsister, my as soon as the papers go threw adopted daughter. We always had good times when they came for a few days too come see me, but she eventually went home. I have been with her 24/7 since they left four days ago. I was not sure I was strong enough for this. I do not trust me to not fuck this up.

I watch as Justin walks down the stairs he had a pair of sweat pants on his hips and he was putting n a shirt. Good bye seeing that man walk around her shirtless, good bye to having sex everywhere in the house.

 

“sissy melia?” I say walking into the kitchen. She looks at me she eyes where puffy from crying.

‘what” she says.

‘can we talk for a minute?” she nods and hopes off the stool.

“Amelia, I wanted to say im sorry”

“im sorry too” she hugged my waist before I sat down pulling her to my lap.

‘nana Lynn says that, my parents are on a” she taps her finger to her chin looking for the right word.

“your parents are on a trip melia, and they asked me to watch over you for a while”

“how long” her blue eyes meet my hazel ones.

“im not sure”

“can I go see them” I shook my head no.

“can I talk to them?”

“no, melia, im sorry”

‘will I have you and Justin, or are you two leaving”

‘you will always have us” she smiles and hugs me. Maybe this part was not so bad.

Chapter 13 by pinkheartstars

“I want a princess bed” Amelia points to the princess canopy bed that sat in sleep U.S.A we where going to give her a whole new bedroom. I apparently had to sign her up in July for kindergarten. Okay so I thought they just showed up one day. Justin smiled and told the woman that we needed one princess bedroom set, in purple. Justin gave this girl everything.

The other day everything was set up her walls where painted and now we picked everything a five year old could want. I held his hand watching his face smile at her. The shop was closed down for the day so Justin could come in here and set all this stuff up. We have yet to see more then three photographers. Amelia has yet to realize that Justin is famous, she is only five, and she has not met the nsync days. I plan to fully tell her.

“So, I think we are done” he says and Amelia nods. She’s smitten over the moon Justin is now her new favorite person and I will just hold the bags. He let go of my hand and picked her up as we headed out the back and in to the truck as I stood signing papers. I was not his personal assistant I was his fiancé, I did this for his mother.

I sat in the passenger seat as we drove back to the house. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand as we drove. It would be gone as soon as we got home. Since Amelia has been here I think me and him have spent fifteen minutes together and that’s a bonus. At lest I was done with all extra work at my school, and Lynn had me off for a while. Therefore, I could spend so much time watching Amelia steal my boyfriend.

 

“so looks like your being replaced” trace says as he sits on the stool in the kitchen. I was on cooking duty while Justin and Amelia made her room pretty. He was putting her desk or something together, made me laugh, Justin was not that good at putting puzzles together, him doing this was amusing.

“I am not,” I said rather snappy as I chopped some chicken into strips.

“sounds like someone is a little jealous” I rolled my eyes at him. I was not.

“well then how come you are down here cooking and they are up there”

“shouldn’t you be helping?” I pointed my knife at him before cutting the other breast up.

Trace eyed me slowly and took a swig of his beer he had opened. He opened his mouth to say something, but Amelia barged in. I was not jealous.

I lifted my head a little and watched him sleep. He sleep shirtless, I watched his chest move up and down in a steady breathing pattern. After we put Amelia to bed, we came back to our room and made love for the first time in weeks. It was the most beautiful thing I have came to witness since the day we meet. I sighed a happy one as I looked at the clock, it was 4 am and I could not fall back a sleep. I traced hearts lightly on his chest. His heart beat was a nice steady thump, I pressed my ear too once and while to just listen to it.

Maybe im a sap, im laying here naked with my boyfriend, who had on hand on the small of my back and the other held my hand. He was simply amazing at all times. He was so great with Amelia threw all of this. There was nothing we could do, I had a child now. Or we have one. I kissed his chest and slipped form his warm embrace. Regretting it as I heard him sigh and open his eyes a little.

“Nat?” his voice was raspy from sleep and he sat up a little the covers feel a little. I looked back at him and smiled. He ran his hand over his face and groaned at the clock.

“why are you up so early” I shrugged. He watched me as I slipped on his shirt and walked into the bathroom. I listened to him toss and turn in the sheets.

I whipped the black mascara circle from under my eyes and ran my brush threw my bird nest hair when his warm arms wrapped around my waist. He left a trail of kisses down my neck.

 

“I love you’ his thumb caressed my stomach threw the shirt and I smiled as he sucked on the hallow of my beck. My hands sat on top of his hands. It was like a perfect picture.

‘I love you too’ his hands slipped under my shirt and up the shirt taking it with them.

“oh really” the shirt slid off my body. Justins hands ran over my nkaided body. He pressed my up aginst the counter and lifted my but to sit on the cold marble counter. I shivere and he closed my mouth with his. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him. He rubbed my thighs.

‘im sorry” he whispered. I pulled away and meet his blue orbs with my hazel ones.

“what?’

‘I know that I have been crazy with Melia Ijust want her to feel at home, we have worked on us for so long that I just tend for you to be there’ I licked my lip and watched him fret with words.

‘Justin, im not going anywhere, so your stuck with us’ he smiled and kissed me.

“I like being stuck’ I kissed him hard this time. I was going to keep him to that.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1305