Unfaithfull by pinkheartstars
Summary:

Andrea ayala had a boyfreind, justin timberlake had a girlfriend. yet they where unfaithfull.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: No Word count: 40116 Read: 83392 Published: Feb 03, 2009 Updated: Apr 12, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by pinkheartstars

2. Chapter 2 by pinkheartstars

3. Chapter 3 by pinkheartstars

4. Chapter 4 by pinkheartstars

5. Chapter 5 by pinkheartstars

6. Chapter 6 by pinkheartstars

7. Chapter 7 by pinkheartstars

8. Chapter 8 by pinkheartstars

9. Chapter 9 by pinkheartstars

10. Chapter 10 by pinkheartstars

11. Chapter 11 by pinkheartstars

12. Chapter 12 by pinkheartstars

13. Chapter 13 by pinkheartstars

14. Chapter 14 by pinkheartstars

15. Chapter 15 by pinkheartstars

16. Chapter 16 by pinkheartstars

17. Chapter 17 by pinkheartstars

18. Chapter 18 by pinkheartstars

19. Chapter 19 by pinkheartstars

20. cast. by pinkheartstars

21. Chapter 21 by pinkheartstars

22. Chapter 22 by pinkheartstars

23. Chapter 23 by pinkheartstars

24. Chapter 24 by pinkheartstars

25. Chapter 25 by pinkheartstars

26. Chapter 26 by pinkheartstars

27. Chapter 27 by pinkheartstars

28. Chapter 28 by pinkheartstars

29. Chapter 29 by pinkheartstars

30. Chapter 30 by pinkheartstars

31. Chapter 31 by pinkheartstars

32. Chapter 32 by pinkheartstars

33. Chapter 33 by pinkheartstars

34. Chapter 34 by pinkheartstars

35. Chapter 35 by pinkheartstars

Chapter 1 by pinkheartstars

He had a girlfriend, I had a boyfriend. Our life is where complete. I think. Yet here I sit smiling at him as he does something funny. Justin and I have been best friends since I could remember. It had not been until recently that we found each other attractive. Well I mean there was the time where he was 12, I was 10, and we made out. Well how pre teens make out. It was cute. Maybe if trace was not my brother and Justin was not with Jessica. We could be happy in front of people. For now I liked our secret alone time. For now I was set on our behind closed door relationship. Only guilt ate at me when I went home every night to another man.

 

 

“Drea” he crawls in between my legs that where covered with his white sheets. His lips meet mine. I wish that we would just throw it all into the open and just do this for real. Sometimes we talked about it, sometimes we did not talk at all. Sure, we still hung out with other people, or alone and we acted like best friends. We where, but we always ended up here. Alone naked in his room. I loved him he knew this and he loved me. We just let other people stand in our way.

‘Hum’ his hands crawl up my sides. I giggle as he starts to find my tickle spot.

“Justin, please’ I laugh as he tickles me and I kick his leg but he pins be down. I smile as he looks at me with the big baby blue eyes. Ah that looks.

“You look amazing” he stops and lets me breathe.

‘Thanks” I laugh. I un do my hair and let my reddish brown hair fall around me. I think I need to get cut. He runs his hands threw my hair. Kissing my forehead. I glanced over at the clock and sighed pressing my forehead to his.

“ I should go” he kisses my lips and lets me up.

‘hey tomorrow, go golfing with me’ he says form the bed. I groan.

‘Justin please”

‘well, really I need new clubs, and some balls”

‘oh yes, balls, you need tons of those” I smile as he flips me off. I kiss him on his check and tell him to let me know what time and I am off.

 

 

 

It is like clockwork she leaves and I lay in her spot. It smells of her for a while. I am very obsessed. I sigh as my phone rings. It probably Jessica. I acted like the perfect boyfriend to her. She understood when I would tell her I could not go out or did not want to. Jessica never slept in my bed, this was the only place Andrea and I had. This was Andrea’s bed.

 

‘Hello’

‘Hi babe’ her voice is sweet and I kicked my self.

‘What’s up?’

‘I was wondering bout dinner?’

‘oh yeah, want to go some where?”

‘yeah, but if you have plans” I interrupt her. Andrea was with her boyfriend right now, I would go be with my girlfriend.

“sure, how about you come over here, ill cook something’ she giggles, it was cute.

“Justin, you can’t cook”

‘oh well then maybe you can show me” we hung up the phone after she said she would pick something up and some movies. I sighed and went to take a shower.

 

 

 

‘oh look they have pink ones” I smiled at him as we shopped around this sports store. They had everything. We would have gotten kicked out if he was not Justin Timberlake. We had treadmill races.

‘oh yes, get glittery ones too, so we can just look at them’

“you know what, my balls are bigger and nicer then yours’

‘girl, don’t hate’

‘oh I don’t’ I laughed at him. we could be perfectly goofy like this at all times. He was sexy when he laughed. He was brilliant and could with stand my sarcasm and he had witty comebacks. If I knew how to make this work, we would not need other people.

 

‘so, I was thinking you should get one of these” he said holding up this ugly pleated plaid skirt that looked like I would show everything just by walking.

‘oh yeah, to golf in, sure , then I would win” I said rolling my eyes at him.

 

Shopping with Justin is a whole new experience. Its like if you sopped with one of the sweet sixteeners on mtv. So days he is a girl. After an hour in the sport, shop he had bought me pink golf balls and a new set of clubs that where girly. I assumed he would pass them off, as Jessica’s later. Because after today, I was no longer going sports. I will just play them on my wii.

 

I crashed on my couch in my little house. I Smiled as I saw Trevor my boyfriend walk out of my bedroom. He did not live with me, he just had a key. Therefore, he was here most of the time

‘hey’ he greeted me with a kiss and sat next to me. I rubbed my neck and kissed his check. I should win something for the way I can go from being with Justin to sit here and kiss Trevor.

“how was your day’ I say as I snuggle closer to him. don’t get me wrong I loved Trevor he is super cute and I love being with him, but its not the same as Justin.

‘good, I got some hours in at the animal shelter” I meet Trevor at a save the animals benefit I went to. I was all about saving the puppies and kittens of the world. So far I had three cats and two dogs. I had a small two bedroom house on the west side of los angels. It had a nice back yard for dogs and all my cats stay in side. I’m pretty content.

‘oh, I should have gone” Trevor was a veterinarian in training, his father owed the very best animal hospital in l.a.

“No, they got some new kittens in and you can’t have any more’ I look up at him.

“I have three”

‘Now you have four” I look over at him. He says go to the bathroom. I jump off the couch and ran to my bathroom. There lying in a box was the most beautiful white cat with blue eyes.

‘Oh my Trev’ I kissed him before picking up my new bundle of joy. I could not be any happier.

End Notes:
let me know what you think!!!
Chapter 2 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
just for everyone infromation i picture audrina from the hills and andrea. and kullen luts is trevor....

Trace and I walked into Drea’s house. She was having a bbq. I had to play Mr. nice person, because Trevor was here. He was a bum sure; he was going to be a doctor but a pet doctor. Who lose a man who could kill your pet? I smile as she had picked out some fall out boy. She was all for giving crapy mtv musicians a chance. She says I just got lucky mtv did not ruin me. She looked amazing; she was in cut oh jeans and a black tank top that hit her hips. The fact that she is trace’s younger sister reaches me. She smiled and made her way over to us.

‘hey brother” she kissed trace’s check and gave me a hug.

‘Im so glad you guys could make it”

“Well we don’t pass by free food,” she giggles. It is that cute ive been drinking giggle.

‘So I want to show you guy’s lily” she says over the music. She leads us to her bedroom. IV only been in here a few times, they where all very nice.

‘Whose lily’ I ask as I see Trevor round the corner from the bathroom. He gives me a smile and shakes traces hand. I do not know what she saw in him, he was a few inches taller then me and im sure he worked out more then me, and he was blond. He looked like a boy band member. Hey, I see that, but I have grown up.

‘Trev, got me a kitten” she walks past him and touches the small of his back as he enters her bathroom. She comes back with a small white kitten. Her and her love of animals. I remember when she was seven and I showed her the baby bird I had in shoebox. She hated me for weeks because I took it form its mom. I never had the heart to tell her the bird died a day later. She also uses to go around and feed the strays in the neighbor hood.

“Andrea, you have way too many pets” trace said taking the kitten in his hands. Lilly the kitten looked breakable. I watch as she argues with trace. I was jealous for a moment as Trevor places his hands on her bare hips.

 

 

********************

“Hey’ she says handing me a beer. I sat on one of her lounged chairs. It was still hot out. July in la. Was miserable.

“Hey” I take it and pop the top. It had winded down and Trevor had to leave because he had an extra shift with his dad tomorrow. And ever since he left ive been her center of attention. Her pool had kicked on and the lanterns around us shined like moon light. She looked beautiful.

“want to stay and help me clean up’ she smiled sipping her beer. I glanced over and trace who was talking to the same girl for about an hour. I knew where this was headed.

‘sure sure” I take a swig of my beer.

“would you go feed my kids’ she pointed to the dog pin she had her three dogs in. she loved them, she just hated watching out for them when other people where around. They loved her and did everything an owner could ask a dog to do. I smile and go over to where her food was.

‘hey’ I pet ruby the English bull dogs head as I poor some dog food into the bowls that where set out for each. She had one female ruby and two male dogs, a lab, and a pit bull. She was insane, but they all got a long. Expect when the males fought to hump ruby. She usually would laugh before stopping it. The dogs barked as I feed them. I could feel her eyes on me. She stood by her slider door. She had a drink in her hand and she was getting her ear talked off by trace. She looked cute.

****

I sat very still. He smiled at me as he shut the door behind the last guest. Why did I throw a party, oh yeah, im insane.

‘hey” he said sitting next to me. I yawned and kisses his neck.

‘thanks for coming Justin’ he sighed and rubbed my back. His phone vibrated. I reached in his pocket and I felt him shiver.

‘ah! it’s the girlfriend” I said, moving and getting up. He would come up with something clever and then he would be all mine.

‘hey jess’ I heard him say. I sighed and opened my bedroom door. Lily had laid her self between Halloween. He’s my orange and black calico cat. His name fits him. It was cute. I pressed play on my cd player. I smiled. He was going to kill me.

I smiled and slipped my jeans off my hips as I start to sing.

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time

It was not un common for my to listen to Britney hey I still talked to the girl. She was a nice girl till she went crazy, oh and cheated on Justin, but I love crazy people. I lifted my shirt over my head. I looked at my back tattoo, I think it was time for a new one.

I smiled as I saw him from the door frame. He had that you are insane look.

“go ahead turn it off’ he shakes his head and turns my ipod to the next song.

‘why do you listen to it?’ he asked placing his hands on my hips.

“to annoy you, your funny when you think im insane’ I pressed my lips to his.

‘so can I lick the pop star” I smiled as lollipop played. He grinned.

‘mm Drea, I got to go” he said pulling away as I took off his shirt. I placed a hand on my hip. He was kidding right.

“why?’

‘jess needs me’ I smiled and placed his hand on the edge of my panties. His fingers grazed the thin material.

‘But I need you’ I stuck out my lip. Good thing I put the cats out, no one needs to see this. I hear him take in a breath. He was thinking. His eyes where dark blue when they where horny.

‘I can’t’ he pulls his hand away.

‘Are you fucking kidding me?” I wait for that ha-ha smile. It does not come.

“Alright leave” I hand him back his shirt.

‘Andrea, please, don’t get pissed”

‘Im not, im just upset’ I state and move away from him. I should not be I mean we only had the friends with befits thing going on we both knew where it stood. Yet I was drunk and he was leaving. I cannot be perfect all the time. Justin say nothing but lets him self out. I sigh. Well be fine tomorrow.

*********

Leavening Drea to go to Jessica was stupid. There she was in all her glory begging for me, and I stupidly said no I want to go help my girlfriend at midnight. Now I laid here with Jessica laying on my chest. I sighed. Some days I wish trace would have never told Drea to move out here, and some days I wish we would stop playing games. Everyone was going to get hurt. I just could not help my self when it came to her.

Chapter 3 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
here is real chapter 3

I am officially insane. It has moment in my life when I think; wow, you are really truly insane. Today was the after math of my insanity. Here I stood in the middle of my living room that was trashed. I groaned thank the lord it was Sunday. I had kicked all animals out. Expect lily that I carried around in my arms. She was tinny and I feed her milk on my table. Thank gosh trace was not around he would yell at me.

Trevor was coming around noon to help me clean up. I had about fifteen minutes. I loved Trevor, but it was more like a friend love, it was a different way I felt with Justin, yet me and Justin would never work. That is why we are as we are.

“hey Drea’ I smile as Trevor walks into the house. He never knocks he just opens the door, he has a key, and I tend to lose mine.

“Hey” I press my lips to him and run my hands down his arms. He had those pick me up with one arm and hold me there while he fucks me on the counter kind of arms. He worked out more then anyone I knew, yet he would eat and eat anything.

“So did you have fun last night?’ I asked as lily meowed from the table. I set her on the floor and she runs to Trevor. Trevor nods. You know someday I just look at him and I feel so bad, for being with Justin the way I am. Like today as he holds my kitten and talks baby talk to it. Like when he places his hand so n my hips. I still feel goose bumps.

“I wish I could have stayed later’ Trevor sat lily on the couch and he walked to me wrapping his arms around me. He picks me up and sits my on the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist.

“its cool, I had fun, I missed you though’ I captured his lips against mine. My hands roamed his back for the hem of his shirt. His skin was warm form being out in the sun as I took his black shirt off and threw it behind him. I loved going to the beach with him, his back and 12 packs was orgasmic. I ran my hands down his tan skin.

His hands pulled at my shorts I lifted my hips as he UN dressed me in one swoop. I ran my hands down my chest.

‘did someone miss me” I ran my fingers down the outlines of his hard cock threw his shorts. He licked my collarbone and I moaned. I undid his top button and slid my hands down. My hands snuck into his boxers and stoked his hard cock. He was slightly smaller then Justin, he only made it up with thickness. Still the same I was a very lucky gal. He kissed my neck as I picked up my motions.

“Fuck Andrea’ with arm around my back he picked me up holding me to him as his slide out of his boxers.

‘Is that what you’re going to do?’ I smiled against his chest as he slides in to me pressing me back against the counter. I had to remind my self to clean the kitchen.

“Trevor” I screamed and dug my nails into his back and he slammed into me. I heard my cats meow. Oh well.

‘What you want?’ he smiled and pressed his lips anywhere but mine.

‘you, harder now” I demand and ran my hands up his neck and pressed his lips to mine. He moaned into my mouth as I sucked on his tongue. I felt my walls start to crumble.

“Fuck” he slowed his pace before grinning at me and pulled out I whined before he slammed him self into me, being my walls down around him. Yes was so cleaning the kitchen.

 

*******

I backed away form her door. She needs to learn to shut it, more often. To say I was hurt was an understatement. I knew her and Trevor had sex, but I pictured her not enjoying it. In addition, that was not her faking it. I jogged back to my car and headed back to my place. To take a cold shower and think.

 

My Girlfriend's a dick magnet My Girlfriend's gotta have it’

I laughed at her ring tone.

“hey”

“hey, next time you stop the house don’t park where I can see you”

“next time close your front door’ I could see her jaw drop and I’m sure if I was there she would slug me.

“ whatever, pervert” I chuckle and turn on my tv.

“can I come over?” she asks in her I’m sorry let me make it up to you voice.

“well, I guess’

‘if you don’t want me over Justin, just let me know”

‘I don’t want you to come over” I smile.

“whatever, I’m coming over any way, I’ll be there in five” she hangs up the phone as I laugh.

She looks amazing, her hair was all curly and she had on a short black halter dress, with flip flops on her feet. She smiled at me and slipped her sunglasses in her purse.

“is trace here’ she smiled and ran her hand down my arm. I wanted to be mad at her, but I had no reason to when she touched me.

“He’s out back with Lisa” she frowned and made a face. Lisa was traces new fling.

‘I hate her’ she said and walked into my kitchen.

‘she hates you to’ I smile and set my remote on the counter. She’s looking for something. She is bent over looking in the cabinet. Her ass is up and if I look right I can see that she wore nothing under the dress. She did this on purpose. Her ring tone was true. I felt my dick twitch at the sight of her. This was bad.

“Justin’ she says and I press my self against her. My hands felt up her hip.

“how long has she been here”

‘about fifteen minutes” she nods and turns facing me. I should have shaved in the shower. She touched my face and kisses my lips. Yup this was bad.

Chapter 4 by pinkheartstars

I jumped feet first into the luke warm water. Justin’s pool was better then mine. It was always heated. Jessica watched on her lounge chair. Apparently being a bad actress she likes to surpise people. Thank god I heard the front door open and peal away from Justin in time. Justin stood by his gril with trace at his right and a beer in his hand. It was party time at the oasis. I felt like puking every time Jessica called him baby, or babe. God he had a name.

 

Sure me and Jessica got along if you call never talking unless needed to and fighting over Justin was our favorite game to play. Sure I let her think she has won, but I get to spend the night more then she dose, I know where Justin’s real bedroom was. I laugh at the poor girl. Now she was sipping her drink like a baby. Two women I could not stand Lisa Connors and Jessica Biel surrounded me. I think this is god’s way of laughing at me. I swam and sat on my pink intertube that I had here at all times. It was like 5 o’clock and I swear to you it was like 190000 degrees outside. The sun had yet to set. I just wish the stars would come and take some of the heat away.

‘Yo, Drea” I hear trace call. I look in his direction. He held Lisa’s hand and they walked this way. I sighed and splashed my way making Jessica let me know I splashed her. I hop out.

“Nut face” I smile coming up with a new nickname for my brother. Lisa did not think it was funny I can tell by the oh my god how rude look her face while trace fights the urged to push me back in the pool.

I felt Justin’s eyes on me. I smiled over at him. Yes, he watched as I walked over to where I sat my towel. Trace was in toe so I could not tease him as I walked.

‘go to the store with Lisa for me” I look at him as I dry my body slowly making sure Justin watched.

‘Are you insane?’ I ask him and point at my self, I am wet and in a bathing suite. Lisa looks like she might die.

‘No, I’m buzzed, do it “I flip him off. I groan and tell him I am driving and then let Lisa know to meet me at my car. I groaned and headed inside Justin’s house. I was in search of a shirt.

I stepped inside Justin’s real bedroom. See he had the one where I was in all the time and he had decorated just for him, then there was the one at the end of the hall that Jessica thought was theirs. Oh how wrong she was.

‘you are getting everything wet” I smile at his voice.

“maybe you and punish me later” I call from the closet and looked for a shirt.

‘what are you doing’ Justin spoke leaning against the door frame.

“I need a new shirt” I smile and pick out a plane black shirt slipping it over my body. It ended mid thigh.

“she’s seen me in that one” he nods to the shirt.

“well, tell her that I stole it” I brush past him slowly before running my hands down his arms. He shivered at my touch.

“she’s staying here tonight” I roll my eyes.

“What you do with your life Justin, is only my business outside theses doors. Inside them, I don’t feel the need to know.” I turn and face him he walked to me and I press my body to him. I know he felt my wet top threw the shirt and on to his bare chest. I smiled when he took off his shirt and Jessica asked him why he had a red mark on his side. He said he fell playing ball. I laughed and he punched me in the arm when she went back inside.

Justin was about to kiss me when I pulled away. I said ill be back and off I went to the store.

 

Lisa likes fruit flavored vodka, wow. There was something I always wanted to know. I rolled my eyes and she picked out sky watermelon vodka. She would be sorry. Trace and Justin wanted tequila. that’s my boys. I’m sure they will be smoking tonight. I was not driving home tonight. Jessica would be leaving. I had a plan to piss her off. Justin would not kick me out of his house.

 

 

Jessica has been bitching ever since me and trace got out the weed. I assume some where later tonight she would be pretty pissed and leave. I still had Andrea.

‘you guys are grown men” I hear her complain. Really I know how old I am, I do not need a mother. I hear andrea yell threw the house. I smile.

“hey, bitches” she holds patron in her hands and shot glasses in the other. Jessica dose not do well with tequila. I think Lisa said something about vodka, it be fruit Jessica could handle that.

I watched andrea she sat up on the counter laughing at trace. They where bickering about something. I stood her next to Jessica who complained of not feeling so well. She saw Drea take a short with us, and wanted one too. Now with her third shot in drea danced in the winner circle.

“jay, baby’ Jessica said grabbing my hand. I smiled at her tearing my eyes away from Andrea.

‘yeah’ jess stood up and kissed me I tasted the patron on her lips. Jessica’s arms warped around my neck as we deepened the kiss. I felt something wet hit the back of my neck. I pulled my self away. Andrea had thrown a lime at me and now laughed un controllably.

“dude” I stare at her. trace had disappeared with lisa and she sat alone on the counter.

“let’s go to bed Justin” Jessica ran her hand down my arm. I looked at her and then back at andrea.

‘are you staying here tonight?’ she ignores me and sip is on her orange juice and patron.

‘why is she staying here?” Jessica asked looking at andrea.

‘because she is drunken jess’

“im fine really, ill lock up when I leave’ she hoped off the counter and downed her drink

‘drea” I told Jessica to meet me up stairs. Jessica thought for a second before kissing me and heading up to my second bedroom. I grabbed Andrea’s purse as she put her crap in it.

“it’s a 30 minute drive from here to your house’ she slugs my shoulder and I drop her purse.

“well you have a visitor’

“im not asking her to leave, she’s trashed more then you are’ which was true, Jessica looked like she may throw up. Drea looked like she was sleepy, and beautiful.

‘well its me or her’ she laughed. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, I was too drunk for this.

‘then I guess I pick her huh’ andrea nods and grabs her cell. I watch as she walks out of the house and slams the door loudly. She will be back.

“jess?’ I walk in the room I only had for when Jessica sleeps over, there was something about the fact that drea only knew where my real room was and jess didn’t that turned me on. I smiled as I saw her passed out. She looked so cute. I stripped down and got in next to her. I cannot believe I just let my best friend leave drunk.

Chapter 5 by pinkheartstars

I love my job; I work as a massage therapist. I also work on aromatherapy and I do nails at the salon too. My best girl friend runs touch a salon in los angles. I do everything from backs to faces, and I fill in here and there for nails. Im like co manger. The pay is great since Kristina has everyone in the world walking threw here.

I sat at the front desk, I had no massage today, and I had some nail appointments later on today. The phone in here rang like a million times a day. That is when he walked in sunglasses over his hung over eyes. I rolled mine. Screw him.

“Hey’ he smiles.

‘I’m at work, do you need something?’

‘Can’t you take a break?’ he pulled the sunglasses off and sat them on the counter. I hate Justin Timberlake. I despise a man that stood in front of me. That was still the hang over talking, ask me in about and hour when I have had lunch.

‘yeah, but I don’t want to throw up on your face”

‘Dre”

“Tin” I could not help but give him a smirk. I loved messing with him. It was sort of a highlight.

“Where is Tina, she will tell you to go on break with me?”

“no, we are busy’ he looks around, Tina sat on a style chair and talked to gabby a hair stylist. There where only three of us, it was money after all.

‘Oooo, doing a special on ghost’ I threw my pin at him.

“Hey Tina” he yells at her. God if she was not like my best friend, and huge fan of Justin’s I would be fired.

‘hey sweetie” she smiles and waves as she walks over. I shake my head at Justin who is just laughing.

“I hate you’

“How can you hate this man’ Kristina says hugging Justin he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She was about 5 foot 3 inches, and petite. She always was dyeing her hair and today it was magenta and curly.

‘Easy” I shrug and write in the red book. It was our book of notes to the workers. We wrote notes or doodled.

‘think you can spare her for a little” Kristina looks at me as I shake my head no. she lets me go. I think I will quite when I get back.

 

‘Where do you want to go?”

“away, from you’ I grumbled and walked to my car. I was going to go to Denny’s and get me a grand slam. Best hang over food in the world next to Justin’s grandmothers cooking.

 

‘Denny’s it is,” he says getting into my car. Did I mention I hate this man?

************

I sat a crossed from her; she ate her scrambled eggs with each bite of pancake. That was gross. She has been doing that since, as she was six. Its pancake, layer of scrambled eggs and then loads of syrup then next pancake and so on. I sat here with French toast. Nothing on my plate touched, it was rule.

‘You have a problem’ she say full of food. I chuckle as her as I eat.

“What’s that’ I swallow.

“You are insane” she shoves more in her mouth. Her hair was pined back so she did not get it messy; she wore a simple pink tank top and black Capri’s. She looked sexy.

‘it’s how I roll” she try’s not to laugh.

‘Want to go to dinner later?’

‘not really, I have plans with my boyfriend” she finishes her last bite. I sigh apparently this was not going to be so easy.

*****

‘Don’t touch the fucking radio” I slap his hand as he try’s and changes my lil’ Wayne off. He laughs as I hit him hard.

‘Listen Drea, can we talk?’

“You seem to be doing that a lot” I step on the break not looking at him.

“Look, you don’t want to be exclusive, you don’t want that to hurt our friendship, so I date, you have been with Trevor for what a year now, this is not working” was he really pulling this on me now.

‘Justin, please, I think im more upset because I was drunk’

“Then why are you being so mean”

‘Because I can be’ I smirk. So maybe he was right, but I was not about to let him know. I pull into my work and park next gabby’s car. Justin turns in his seat and touched my hand on the keys.

‘Look, maybe we need to think about this shit”

‘this is not just shit to me Justin I have told you that, and the only reason I started dating Trevor was because of you’ I state as he presses his lips to mine. THank god all windows are tinted because when I pulled in Trevor’s truck sat on the other side of the lot. I pulled away.

‘You know kisses don’t fix this.’ I got out of my car. My heart dropped as I saw Trevor standing next to my window.

‘Hey’ I smile. He hugs me. Okay so far good. Justin opens his door before slamming it. Not paying attention to Trevor as he walks away.

‘Hi’ he kisses my forehead. Tonight I was going to have a lot of explain to do.

 

Chapter 6 by pinkheartstars

I groaned and put my head in my hands as I sat drinking my third beer. I was beyond in love with Andrea I have been since I was 13 and she was 10 and she kissed me because I saved her off the play swing. It was not till her 21st birthday that we started having sex. She was always scared that trace would beat the shit out of me or her parents would interfere too much. It had been an off and on for about 4 and half years like this.

I felt my cell vibrate against the table. It was she.

“Drea?”

‘is trace with you” she sniffled. I heard a car zoom by her.

‘No, he took Lisa out to dinner”

‘Damn it’ she sounded like she had been crying.

‘What’s wrong?’ I ask

“Can you come get me?” I told her yes and I was off to pick her up at some stake house Trevor took her too.

 

My heart broke seeing her sitting on the curb of the parking lot. I pulled into a spot and ran to her.

“Andrea’ she stood and hugged me. Her eyes where red and mascara stained her cheek.

‘What happened?”

‘Trevor, he made me pick, I can’t pick’ she sobbed on my shirt. I grabbed her purse and went to turn away and grab her hand when Trevor came out yelling.

‘I knew it” he walked to andrea.

‘Leave me alone,” she says. I grab her hand and tell her to go to the car. I look back at the man who just made a girl cry, I wanted to kill him.

“Listen man, I don’t know what happened, but give her some time” that is when he pushed me.

“Are you really going to go there?” that is when his fist came in contacted with my face.

 

*****

“ I am so sorry’ I was histerical, I drove Justin to the emergency room too get his eye check out. I cant beleive this, I am a horrible person.

‘please, just take me home”

‘no we need to get your eye’

‘just take me home” Justin yells. I make a u turn and head back to his house. We sat in silence the whole way.

 

I sit with my legs crossed on the bed. Justin let me barrow a shirt. He was in the shower. I don’t know how I can tell him that Trevor does not want me to be around him anymore, or how he accused me of cheating and how I told im I was not picking and he told me to get the fuck out of his sight. I feel bad I ruined his life, and Justin’s.

Justin came out with a pair of boxers on his hips. His eye was bruising pretty well; I still wish I could have checked it out at the hospital.

“So’ he says throwing a towel in the hamper. I will do his laundry tomorrow.

“Well, where to start”

‘From the begin to the end’ he sat on the bed facing me. I picked at the sheets.

‘well, after you left, trevor was there, he did not see you kiss me, but he told me he need to talk at dinner, so I left work early as you can tell , and well, he told me” I paused, his face showed no emotion.

“Go on’

‘that I was not aloud to see you, and that if I wanted to be with him I would respect that, and I said you where my best friend, he told me I can have a best friend and a boyfriend, and I said that he was full of it, and basically he said to get the fuck out of his life”

‘basically huh” I broke down and started to cry. Justin moved closer and I laid my head in his lap.

“We will figure this out”

‘im so sorry Justin I did not know he would have hit you”

‘Let’s not worry about it now’ Justin played with my hair.

 

Chapter 7 by pinkheartstars

“pancakes” she smiled. She was smiling that was good, my eye hurt like hell. I saw lily on the table. She must have slipped out of bed earlier and gone and gotten the animals.

‘babe, get lily off my table” Andrea rolled her eyes and slipped lily on her arm as the small kitten ran up her arm and on her shoulder. The kitten hoped off and on the counter before getting down on the floor.

‘oh Jessica is here, she is in your office’ my eye widen. Shit ,shit , shit.

“did you say anything’ I asked as I took a bite of the pancakes in front of me.

“oh yeah, while I poured coffee I was like Justin wants to break up with you to be with me’ I roll my eyes. We had deiced that we would just stop this bull and are together; I called Jessica last night to have her come over. I hated life at this point I had Andrea ready for us, yet I had to go hurt someone.

“nice”

‘your welcome, your eye looks better’ she lied. I looked at it earlier I think its broken. I kissed her check and told her id be back.

 

“jess?’ I opened the door. She stood there in front of me in heals, just heals. I was fucked from this moment on.

“hey, oh my god” she rushed to me and looked at my right eye. I wanted to push her away but I was afraid to touch her.

‘im fine’ she kissed me. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her back a little.

“Jessica, I think we need to talk’

****

 

Jessica had been yelling for about and hour when trace walked in. shit. I smiled at him. At least it was not out of the normal for me to be here making breakfast. It was how ever to see my dogs and the cats running out back.

‘what happened?’ he says sitting down.

‘Trevor and I broke up, and well, me and Justin are umm’ trace eyed me and I fidgeted. I hated telling trace anything, he never took news how you wanted him to.

“are umm?’

‘going to be together’ trace went to talk when Jessica’s yelling got closer.

‘you honestly want to leave me for her’ she points to me. I would love to beat the shit out of her right now. Justin looked like he wanted to strangle her. He keep his hands in his pockets.

“why don’t you leave jess’ he spoke, his voice was ragged. I remember when he was made at Camron before they split his voice was the same tone. I hated that it came to be like this.

“whatever Justin” she stormed out of the house and slammed the door shut. I was going to puke, I could not take this anymore.

Justin sighed and looked over at me and trace. that’s when I thought I could take this. His face, he took a punch for me. He has always been there for me. I have always been his second wind. Why was the so hard before?

Chapter 8 by pinkheartstars

“I can see your halo, you are my saving grace’ she sings. I smile as I see her dancing around the room. Trace did not beat the crap out of me after we told him everything, he more told me that he thought he would never see the day. Me either. Now I sat on the bed we would share. It has always been our room in my mind, that’s why I never could tell Jessica. Jessica was beyond mad and it has been a week. Trevor has yet to be heard from.

Lily sat at the corner of our four post bed. Andrea got all her stuff moved in a few days ago. My cousin Rachel and drea’s and trace’s little sister Whitney where coming to visit in an hour trace went to get them. Rachel and Andrea should never be allowed alone together. They did damaged. Whitney followed them around like a puppy. Whitney had just turned 21 and now was ready to party. My life was about to get very chaotic.

 

‘so, me and Rachel where thinking about having a party here, since I no longer have my house” she says sitting next to me.

 

‘you mean your telling me you guys are throwing a party to warn me” she giggles and moves closer to me. She crawled on top of me and put a knee on either side of my legs. I took in the view. Her tank top was low enough I saw the valley between her boobs and as she places a hand at each of my sides, I looked behind her to see the curve of her back. She was amazing, I was in love.

“I love you Drea’ she giggles and kisses me.

‘I love you to tin’ it was nice to just breath and say it, it felt better. My hands feel to her sides and pushed her closer to me. She pulled back and places lily on the floor.

‘You are so strange, babe she’s a kitten, she does not know any of this’

‘I don’t care’ she lifts her thank top off and throws her tank top next to her. I groan as I see she had no bra on. She smiles and runs her newly manicured finger up my leg. I followed her lead and threw my shirt next to hers. Waking up to, she was one thing, ive done that before, but this all the time was everything.

She crawls to her knees and me sitting up as she places my hands on her thighs. I smile and feel my way up her skirt. Nothing. I grin as I brush a finger at her opening. She moans and leaning as she moved me out of my basketball shorts. Her hands roam my boxers snaking her way into them. I twitch as her fingers touch the head of my cock.

 

“DRE!” I groan as I hear Rachel yell. Fuck my life right now. She sits up I slide my finger down her slit.

“Justin your cousin will walk in here” I pump my index in and out of her. She sits back and I move over her adding another finger. Her hands grip the sheets.

 

“Andrea, I swear I will walk in there” I hear Rachel yell. I locked the door she cannot get in. I smile and Andrea pushes me on my back. Her lips attached to mine as I slip my boxers down. She climbs on top I feel the heat from her pussy over my cock.

“Justin, stop fucking my best friend” I laugh as Drea moves and slides me in her. I push my self up and moan as I hold onto Andrea’s hips.

“I need you” she whispers before licking my ear lobe. I push in deeper causing her to moan louder. I head Rachel groan and yell she hates us.

“What you need baby” I push in deeper and hold her there. She bucks her hips I push her down so she cannot move.

“Justin please” I grin as I look at her. She was beautiful even with her skirt still on. I push her back on the rest of the bed and put her legs around my shoulders. Her hands are at my waist. I lick her outer lip before she takes my tongue in her mouth. God I love this women.

“say it baby” I coax her. She reaches with one hand and slides it between us.

“I need your cock, please” I hear he beg and I slide in harder. I feel her tighten around me.

‘not yet wait” she moves her hand and grips the sheet. I slow my self down before she comes to fast. Shit i hear her breathe out. I feel my self tighten as I slam into her faster. I smile as I feel myself soften in her. I grin as she runs her hands threw my hair.

“your cousin is going to kill us”

 

************

 

“so, is this all over, you guys pretending not to be together?’ Rachel asked me as we lay out. My sister was off with trace falling in love with Lisa. I hated her. Did I mention that. Lisa Connors and I hated each other for one reason and one reason only, trace. I was his sister, I was his best friend next to Justin and I hated her because she smelled like a two cent whore. She hated me because I was hotter then her and my brother valued my option to a point.

“yea’ I sigh as I watch him pick whitney up and throw her into the pool. Whitney was cute she looked like trace and my mom said she had at lest a date every night, she did well in school and she had a nice ass. She was lucky. I kicked kids asses everyday and I had to beg trace to ask Justin to take me to prom.

 

“thank god” I laugh at Rachel. I missed her, I wish she would take Justin’s offer and be his second personal assistant. Then I could sit here everyday and pick on Justin and attack Lisa.

 

“me and Rachel are going to go get stuff” I said kissing Justin before walking out the door.

Me and Rachel walk into the mini mart. We laughed as we picked out soda, beer, and hard liquor. We would forget Lisa’s fruit vodka. That girl got on my nerves. And if she calls Whitney sis one more time I may kill her.

“Andrea” I look up as I smack into Trevor. Shit.

“hi” Rachel watches from the side.

“how are you”

“im fine” Rachel walks over. She looks over trevor and smiles before telling me we need to go.

“look I know you hate me, but will you have dinner with me tomorrow” Trevor asked. I nod and tell him ill call him.

 

“please don’t tell Justin” I say as we get into my car. Lord I am stupid. Never the less he was owed an explanation.

Chapter 9 by pinkheartstars

“im in love with a stripper” I hear Andrea yell threw the house. Her and Rachel have been playing the song over and over again. They where sober last time I checked. Trace threw something at Andrea as she uses Rachel as a pole. It was funny. Whitney was out with Lisa shopping, I knew how Andrea felt about it, and if you mentioned anything she would go on about it for an hour.

 

“she can pop it and lock it”

“oh my god” I hear Andrea yell. I sat laughing at them on the couch. Andrea runs to her ipod and puts on pop lock and drop it. Trace throws something at her.

 

Drea’s phone beeped, I looked over and it said one new texted from trev. Funny. I look at the phone.

“ I guess your not coming, whatever dre, I don’t need this shit”

“coming where” I texted back. She was going to go meet Trevor? I watched her as her and Rachel dance trying to do the heal kick.

To lunch with me, obviously I was never important to you” that is when she sits next to me. I kiss her and hand her the phone.

“Justin, listen, I was going to go but I just I couldn’t do it” she explains, so she didn’t go so why I am I mad?

“when where you going to tell me?”

“later, I just did not want to fight” she says and moves closer to me.

“im not fighting” I wrap my arms around her. We were in this together, I hope.

****************

 

Me and Rachel sat on the guest bed we where eating pop corn and playing truth and dare. I have not spent a moment with my sister, Lisa is now taking her to dinner with her and trace. Whitney was stupid. And I wanted to yell at Lisa. Then beat her face in.

‘so truth or dare” Rachel says sticking pop corn in her mouth.

“truth” she rolls her eyes.

“you are so boring”

“fine dare”

“ I dare you to go, flash Justin” I throw popcorn at her.

“ooh scary, I do that all the time”

‘just do it” I roll my eyes, this was too easy, did she plan on me coming back because I doubt Justin will let me come back. I leave the guest room and walk to the kitchen.

“Justin” I yell. I hear him say in kitchen. I run in and lift my shirt up and that’s when I hear three voices.

“babe, id like you to meet some friends of mine” I push my shirt down and see two guys I have never meet before. Fuck my life. that’s when Rachel comes out laughing her ass off.

“I umm, have to go beat the crap out of Rachel” I ran out of the kitchen and past Rachel after slugging her in the arm. Oh my god. I hate her.

 

Rachel walks in still laughing but rubbing her arm.

“did you know?”

“yeah” she says between laughs.

“I hate you” I think I will go die now.

*****

“hey she’s a crazy bitch, but I like the way she fucks me”

“hey” I smile she plays with my phone too much. After last night she had been embarrassed. Lets just say mark and Chad where very pleased.

‘Justin”

“where’s Andrea?”

“Don’t panic Justin, but where in the hospital.”

Chapter 10 by pinkheartstars

I groaned, why did she have to call Justin, I mean I fainted oh well, no I am stuck in this stupid place. I do not know why but I just fainted, maybe it is because I have not had anything to eat today, and I had a diet Pepsi I mean there is nothing wrong with me.

 

“Andrea?” I frowned more, who called Trevor?

“What are you doing here?”

“My sister is the nurse that checked you in” he sat in the chair Rachel had been sitting in before she went to make tons of calls.

“is your whole family in the medical field?” he didn’t say anything but look at the floor, shit his whole family works in the medical field, maybe they could give me some vicodin.

“Drea” wow, my life is great, as I see Justin rush in Trevor looks at Justin and Justin looks at me only rushing to my side.

“Are you okay” Justin places his hands on my face and looks me over.

“Im fine, im hungry a little, but im fine”

“No, your not you are dehydrated and you have to get two bags of an IV before they will let you leave” Trevor says form his seat. I roll my eyes, so this was what was dripping from the bag into my body. Justin made a face and looked over at Trevor.

“What are you doing here?” he lets go of my face and holds my hand. Great I feel a fight coming on.

“My sister is her nurse” Trevor smiles and sits back in the chair.

“Well she’s not your girlfriend anymore”

“The hospital called me first” Trevor shrugs and looks over at grabs and me my other hand, I flinch and try to pull away.

“Look buddy why don’t you just leave” Justin says and Trevor does not move.

“Well there is only one person to a room, so why don’t you leave” Justin looks back at me and then at Trevor. I smile at him.

“Drea tell him to leave”

“I have” I bit my lip. This was not good. I think they should jus give me drugs, I like drugs. Please do not tell my mom I said that.

“Look dude, just leave” Justin says walking to the chair Trevor sat in. Trevor stands and towers over Justin.

“Make me” Trevor puffs out his chest. Are they for real? I think I may die im in the fucking hospital.

“Why don’t you both leave” I said I was irritated and did I mention I was hungry.

“What” they say in unison. They look away and at me.

“if your going to fight leave me the hell alone, trevor we are finished, go away, Justin I love you but don’t be stupid” I feel back against the bed. I hate this place. Oooo look tiles on the ceiling.

“Look just go” Justin sighed and ran his hand down his face. I looked over as Trevor smiled back at me and walk away. Could my day get any worse?

 

 

Hospitals where like nothing you see on TV. Complete waste of my time. My arm was sore from the I.v. I just wanted to lie in bed and watch TV and eat the pizza we bought on the way home. Justin helped me up the stairs. I love him but I may hit him.

 

I shook him off and undressed. Rachel and trace where going out tonight, I wanted to go out but Mr. you just got out of the hospital wont let me.

“You should call your mom” he says.

‘You called my mom” I slipped in the sheet and sat up against the pillows.

“Trace did” I sighed. She was just going to over re act.

“Sorry” I sighed and just opened the box of pizza.

 

************

 

The moment I saw her in the bed with ivs in her arm I wanted to fall apart, but the moment I saw trevor at her side, I wanted to rip him to shreds, this time I would see it coming, this time I would have the last say.

I watched her eat, I was scared, and I could not lose her, just when I finally had her. She ate pizza weird she picked all the toppings off and poured ranch on the crust even thought it had garlic ranch sauce on it, and then she would put it all back together. Every few times she would eat the crust first.

 

“Do you remember when I was like 13 and you had just gotten back from Orlando, and you and trace where in the tree house?” she asked me. I smiled oh yeah I do remember that, it was the night we got to second base. She had told me she heard a friend of hers got to second base and asked me if I knew what that was. So I nodded and she smiles.

“can I admit I just wanted you to touch me” I watch her as she sat the pizza box on the floor.

“you may” she licked her lips and moved closer to me. She seemed to feel better.

“ can I admit, that no one has ever made me feel the way you do when you touch me”

“ like this?” I asked as I ran my hand down her neck and rest right above her chest.

‘lower” I place my hands on her boobs and she giggles that cute little giggle.

“we are such dorks” she presses her lips to me and I sigh into the kiss.

“I want to go back to Tennessee” she says as she pulls away. I don’t know why she hated it back their she use to tell her mom she was going to run away and never come back and then run to my house.

“why?” I pulled her closer and she sat on my lap.

“ I don’t know, I just think that, we should” I nodded, I had time off for another month we could go anywhere and she knew this.

*************

I pressed my lips to his. Justin was hard to wake up in the morning. It was like a chore I loved doing. He laid flat on his back. I ran my hands down his bear chest. He was im possible. The sheet covered his lower half. He loved to sleep naked. I did not mind but I could not sleep naked he tried to get me to, but I felt dirty. Not like what I was about to do was any cleaner.

I moved my self between his legs and moved the sheet, it was not too cold in here the air was on low. You could not feel the change in temperature. I smiled and watched as his dick twitches as I ran a fingernail down a side. I looked up at him he still had a smile on his face yet his breathing was even so he still slept. I rounded my hand around the base of him applying little presser as I stroke him awake.

I watch as his eyes fly open and I lick the pink tip. He looks down at me as I slide the tip of his cock in my mouth.

‘oh god” he moans. That is when I get mean and I pull away.

“get up lazy’ I grin and hop off the bed. He falls back on the bed before getting up. I looked at him as he stood up. He was so sexy in the morning. He grinned and chased me into the bathroom. Ah, I was in love.

 

‘you are so mean to me” he says wrapping his arms around me as I start shower water. I turn in his arms and kiss him.

“I have to be” he presses his forehead to mine and looks at me. His eyes where that lusty dark blue today. I smiled back at him. I wonder what I look like to him?

“I think naughty girls like that should be punished” he raises and eye brow as he runs his hands down to my ass giving it a slight smack.

‘oh wow punishment” I pulled away form him and slid my boy shorts off and slip them down my legs.

“yes, ms. Ayala I do think so” I wrinkled my nose. I hated when he called me that, made me this of teachers.

“and what would that be sir?” I winked and slide the tank top off my body. He stared at me. Then licked his pale pink lips and lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his back into the shower testing the water before pushing us both under the running water. My hands where at the side of his neck and his lips pressed hard to mine.

‘lets not fool around Justin” I smile as he reached between us and flicks a finger of my clit. Thank god for the wall or I would fall. he pressed his thumb in a circle on my clit.

“Justin” he lick the water off my neck.

‘alright baby sorry” he kissed me and braced one arm behind my back before he slide his cock into me. We have had shower sex before but it was nothing like this.

 

Sex got better every day with him. He moved his arm and pushed me against the wall and trusted into me. I Screamed, thank god Rachel was down stairs.

He was the only thing holding good thing and me up because with each touch and each thrust my knees got weak. I wrapped my self tighter around him moaning as he bites the side of my neck.

 

“shit’ he curses and I feel him tighten around my walls. He licked his lips before they crashed on mine. I felt my self fall around him. I let out a sigh of pleasure as he held me against the wall.

“that was a nice punishment sir” I grin. We were never going to leave the shower clean.

Chapter 11 by pinkheartstars

“Justin, come play” I hear my cousin Rachel scream from the game room down stairs. She and Drea had just got dance dance revolution for the wii, yesterday. They have yet to stop playing it; it was sort of, like the karaoke machine trace’s mom got for dream’s 16th birthday party.

“You can play winner baby,” she says not missing a beat to the song playing.

 

“I don’t really want to be here unless im drunk” I smile and Rachel points to the bottle of gold sloger they have open. Loser takes shots. They can turn anything in a drinking game.

‘Oh my god Justin we have something to show you” Rachel smiles and turns the song they had on off and flips threw a new set of songs. I groan. Who puts bye bye on a ddr game? Andrea laughs and follows the arrows.

“Cute”

“We know” I took a swig of the liquor they had. Amazing how when you get wasted things become funnier. Funny how now I am shit faced with them playing dance dance revolution to my own song.

“No cheating Justin’ Andrea pushes me and I lose balance.

“No fuck, don’t push me” I was losing, it why im so shit faced. Rachel was on the floor laughing.

“game over, you lose’ my side flashed. That is my third lose.

“So take three shots Justin,” Rachel my red in the face cousin says handing me the bottle of now opened Jaeger.

 

‘no I quite” I say as I pull Andrea to the floor with me. She giggles.

Her cell beeps and she rushes to get it.

“Hey, Drea, was wondering how you where feeling” it was from Trevor.

“Why is he still talking to you?” I say as I lean over her shoulder.

“Because he can I guess, don’t know Justin not really caring” she threw the phone on the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Well he should not texted my girl, you are mine” Rachel dose a whip sound and I push her.

‘Im not property Justin”

“Never said you where, but it kind of states that we belong to each other”

“Where?” she pulls away.

“I don’t know where” her and Rachel get up and walk out of the room. Did I say something wrong?

 

**********

‘You look so much cuter with something in your mouth” I sing and dance around Justin’s and I bedroom. Rachel and Whitney left today. I hardly said anything to my little sister, and the moments I got to see her, she spent with trace. I and Whitney before I left to come out here where close. Now she hardly talked to me.

“Hey” Rachel knocks on the door.

“Hi”

‘so trace is taking us to the port” I nod I did not want to go because I would just cry.

“Justin, offered me the personal ass job again”

“Why do you call it that?” I giggled when she made a face.

“Well, because apparently im going to follow his ass around all the time”

“You took it” she smiled and I hugged her.

“I’ll be back in a month”

“Okay” she hugged me and told me she would call me later. I walked down stairs as they left Justin stood at the door. I have been giving him the silent treatment. I was not his property, how could he say that, but right now, he looked cute. He had tan baggy shorts on and a black tank top on. Right now, I did not want to talk to him, right now, I wanted to do more then talk. I wanted to kiss the cute little heart warming panties creaming smile off his fucking face.

“So did Rachel tell you she took the job” he showed some teeth in his smile as she walked to my spot on the carpet of his living room. I hated him I think. I put my lips together and nodded. He moved closer, god he smelt good.

“Did she tell you that she will be staying in the room down the hall from us” he smiled again and I shook my head. He moved closer, you could fit almost a small person between us. He was wearing stetson cologne. THat shit tom Brady models for, god it smelled so good on him.

“Did I tell you how good you look right now” he closed the space. I looked down at my self I had a razor back tank on and a pair of black shorts, I looked sleepy.

“alright, still not talking’ I pressed my lips together tighter. I think id like to stop breathing. He smiled and reached out an arm he touched my side and I backed into the arm of the couch.

“Are you going to be mad at me forever?” he gave me a puppy dog look and I sighed. Still not working as he walks closer my knees hit the back of the couch.

“I love you” he inched his face very close to mine I could feel his lips on mine but they did not touch. That is when I feel back on the couch. He laughs. I grab his shirt and bring him on top of me. His lips crashed to mine.

“Forgiven” he pulls away and breaths on my neck. The sent of his breath tickles my nose.

“Depends” he raises an eyebrow at me and I smile before licking my lips.

“On”

‘how good you can kiss,” he pressed his lips to mine my hands went up his neck and his ran threw my hair. He pulled away slowly

‘Like that?” he questioned and I used a hand to bring him closer. My hands traveled down his back and pressed him closer as we kiss. Oh, it was going to take more then a kiss to be forgiven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12 by pinkheartstars

The smell of chocolate hit my nose as I entered my house. I smiled, Andrea was baking. Just like her to turn the air up all the way and bake. she had a pink half apron wrapped around her waist and some small shorts covered her ass with a small little pink tank top, she looked way to sexy to be baking. She smiled at me. I sat down at the stole and watched her make what I assumed was frosting.

“Hi babe” she leaned over the counter and kissed me. I smiled and dipped my finger in one of the bowls.

“Hey” she swats my hand away. I sit back in my chair. Her bang feels into her face and she blew it away as she stirred ingredients together.

‘Remember that time you I had just came back for the European tour, and you wrote me a letter and told me to meet in the tree house’ I smiled as her cheeks turned pink.

“How can I forget?”

“You looked so pretty in a dress and you had just turned 14” I watched her not look at me.

“I remember Justin, but do you remember while you where untying my dress strap trace was climbing the tree shouting for you?” I Surged.

“You think if he did not show up we would have been each other first?” I ask and I see her look over at me her face pinker then before.

‘Justin you where my first, kiss, you are my first love, so dose it matter?” she asks as she flips the chocolate cake on it glass plate before frosting it. She licked her finger; I wish I were that finger.

‘Not completely” she smiled at me and I leaned back on the stool.

“So why are you baking?”

‘um, I felt like it, hello, what is today Justin” she pointed to the calendar hanging on my fridge. I grinned. Every Tuesday she baked something, just like her and her grandmother use to do. She has been doing this since she was 10.

“I forgot” she went on layering the cake and I smiled at her.

 

Its been a few days since the whole Trevor thing, and to tell you it still bugs me, I mean sure her and Trevor were dating, and sure he meant a lot, but I have yet to call Jessica back, or talk to her. It was easy for me to make a clean break. I cannot see why she cannot just delete and block his number.

We had decide to go out to some new club tonight, I laughed when Drea said Tuesday is the hottest day to go get your dirty on. Sometimes I think her hanging out with trace is a bad idea. Trace and I sat on the couch waiting for her. Lisa popped her gum and looked at her nails. She looked bored I knew if she said something stupid while Drea was drunk there would be a hot catfight.

 

*****

 

I do not mind going out with my boys, hell partying with trace and Justin is the best, but Lisa makes me want to punch her. Her and her always done perfect whiteness, she is just too much. I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror. I had on a short jean skirt and a glitter sash around the loops and a tight fitter black tube top that showed a little skin. I sprinkle some body dust all over and my hair was curled. I admit I look hot. My feet had a pair of red high heals. I loved heals loved buy them, but I only wore them for an effect, im sure once I start dancing I will throw them some where at our table and dace bear foot. I sighed and ruffled my hair before exiting to meet the Justin down stairs.

 

A whistle came from his spot making my cheeks glow a pink color.

‘You look amazing” Justin rushed to my side and hooked his fingers in twined with mine.

 

 

The club was packed and the bass in the speakers made bodies press together. Strobe lights where everywhere. A host led us to the top V.I.P bar.

I sat my clutch on a chair and sat besides Justin. He scoped the dance floor below us. I linked my arm on his and leaned my chin on his shoulder. Lisa and trace went to get us a bottle of something.

 

“So I think we should dance before the liquor makes us un able to dance in public” I joke and slide a finger up and down his arm. it gives him goose bumps. As we stand up trace, bring over a bottle of patron. Well im never one to turn down shots. The clear liquid burns my lungs I shake my head and grin at Justin as elevator booms threw the speakers. We head down the stairs his hand as mine.

 

He turns me and I move towards him swaying my hips back and forth. We were not touching yet. he grabs on hip and I turn into him rolling my back and turning. He grabs one of my arms and links it behind his neck as I roll my back into him. The chorus comes and I slide my arm down his chest as I drop it to the floor. His hands run up my sides as I come back up to him. He gives me a crooked little smile as we move our hips back and forth to the song.

We danced close to a few more songs my grinding close to him and him whispering in my ear when I get pushed hard against him. I turn to see who I was about to knock the fuck out.

‘what the hell” I scream not even looking at the tall blond in my view. that is when I hear Justin inhale a deep breath. Trevor looked back at me and then back at him.

“Yo, dre calm down, im sorry” Trevor grins at me and whips the corn of his lip where his tongue had just licked. I felt Justin get tense. This did not help anything.

“what are you doing here?”

“came to dance it’s a free country” he snickered at Justin who let out a deep breath.

“can I cut it” get low blasted threw the speakers as he asked me to dance. I look at my ex and then at Justin.

“Trev I don’t think it’s a good idea”

“come on its just one song” Justin lets go of my hip.

‘one dance and then come to our spot I need a drink” he walks off, he was letting it go just like that. Trevor pulls me to him and I move tensely to the music.

“Drea, come on, he gave you permission” he chuckled and grabbed my hips. I sighed and dropped it low before shaking my ass up to trevor. He takes a hold of my hands as I roll my hip back and down. His breath was hot on my neck. I have to admit trevor always looked good when he went out to clubs, and he smelled of the marc Jacobs’s stuff I gave him last Christmas.

“you look good tonight baby girl” I grin as I turn around and he places a leg between mine as I grind on his leg. his arm braces my leg as I dip my self-back. that is when he pushed me up and our lips meet. that is when I felt vomit reach my stomach. I pulled away quickly and ran to Justin. I pray he did not watch. I think I need another shot.

 

**********

Rage, built in my body, threw my veins. I was going to kill him. I saw Drea push him away and run to me. She didn’t say anything as she came into view she smiled at me before filling a shot glass with patron and downing a shot, before repeating her self. I said nothing as she came and handing me a shot and stand between my legs. I wont say anything till she says something. Andrea made kisses down my neck and licked my Adam’s apple. I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her.

“I know its early, but think we can go home’ she smirked and I nodded. Trace and Lisa said they would get a cab home. We walked hand and hand out of the club.

 

She leaned over the center console as I drove. She looked at me.

“Drea, sit down” her hands rubbed the inside of my thigh. Her hands tease my zipper.

“Andrea, please, just sit down” she looked up at me and eyed me making her face wrinkle before laughing and sitting back into her seat. I let out the breath I was holding.

 

She threw off her tank top as she entered the house before wrapping her self around me. Was this like proving to me she wanted me? I sighed and leaned into her kiss my hands griped her back and UN did her bra.

“Drea, im going to carry you upstairs” she continued to kiss me. Her hands ran over my curls. I pressed her closer as I kicked our door open. Closing it and she dropped her self down and smiled. She undid the buttons of her skirt. And all the anger I had left when she said I love you.

Chapter 13 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
i have to go to work, but i have more, i think my muse is back everyone....

I woke up and sighed as I listened to Justin’s sleeping heart beat. What ever happened last night was a mistake, I cant string Justin along like this. I know after everything he will always be here. Hell my life would suck with out him. So I lifted my self away form him and regret it as the cold air hit my naked body. I lifted my black berry and deleted Trevor’s number. I knew it would not be enough so I would have to change my number. Maybe it was time we took a trip back home. I slipped out of the sheets and walked to the bathroom.

I started some bathwater and added some bubbles to the water. I love bubble baths in this tub. It had like four different types of water press sports that shot jets out and it had massage jets too. I sat on the side and plugged in Justin’s ipod and lit a few candles before closing the big tinted window that hung over the tub. You could see all of l.a almost to the ocean. It was pretty. I tested the water before slipping my body into the water.

The sounds of D’ Angelo played softly in the back ground. He had most of my music on his ipod. I laughed at how many times we fought over music. I listened to Van Morrison and he listened to Al Green. Sometimes I wonder why we really where together. Then I would think about to how he held me close to him. His arms wrapped around my waist. How when we sleep he always had to have me close, held me so tight that I couldn’t get away. Scared that I would leave during the night.

I know thought about how he would touch me, it made me feel a fire down in the pit of my stomach. The way his hands would grip at my hips when we would kiss. The way his lips left against the skin of my neck. I breathed slowly. I smiled to my self and let a hand reach to my neck. I thought about how he would lick the hollow behind my ear and suck. My left hand ran down my stomach and stopped right at my pelvic bone. I smiled. I thought about how Justin would smile against my thighs as I ran my left hand over my right thigh. Just when he would get close enough to my hot center he would be a jerk and smile right on the inside of my thigh. Sometimes his tongue would make a small pattern on the side. That man had a way about him with his tongue, girls had no idea. I mean it started with him and his habit with just licking his lips to now knowing how to use it.

It made me grin how he would lay me back and run his hands down my sides and lay them on the side of my hips and push me down on the bed. I traced my lips as I pictured him using his tongue. I let out a little moan as I dipped a finger in and closed my eyes. Thank god the music was on, or he would hear me and get a cocky grin and id have to slap him. I leaned back and let my mind wonder about him. About feeling all of him. About how he smiled when I whisper oh Justin to him. I made a circle pattern around my clit and let out another whimper of desire for him.

 

I licked my lips, ran my right hand over my breast, and massaged it. If he could only see me right now. Those perfect lips would be apart and he would run his hands down his hard work chest and smile that crooked evil little smile and jump in here.

My hands would be where his long fingers would be. I moaned his name out again, thinking about how he would lay me back and make me put my legs on the rests, open for him to look at me as he and the jets would push in and out on me and I would feel a fire as he put friction between us. I smiled and closed my eyes again and just let it go. I sighed a deep sigh and wished he was here.

“Uhm” I heard his raspy sleep voice from the doorway. Shit I sunk my self-lower in the tub and turned pink from embarrassment. Apparently, my wishes are granted.

‘Andrea?” he spoke and moved closer to the tub. I sat up a little and the bubbles rested against my chest. He smiled at me. He was naked and I could see how much of an impacted I had on him. I wonder how long he was standing there. I did not pay much attention.

“Drea?” I smiled at him and took his hand in mine pulling him to me. He got the hint and slid in hovering over me. The water splashed a little adding him in here with me. I pulled him close and let our lips pull together like magnets. My hands ran threw his curls. He smiled in the kiss and he tongue parted my lips. I sucked on his tongue.

“im sorry” I whispers against his lips. He parted and looked at me his hands ran down my sides and griped at my hips.

“don’t , I don’t want this to ruin it” he pushed us back so I straddled him. His hard on pressed against my thigh. I moved a little and he teased my entrance. I sighed against him and leaned over licking the dry part of his neck before I felt his hand slide him self into me. I reached behind him and grabbed the back of the head rest as he trusted him self slowly into me. I leaned my head into the crock of his neck and in haled his sent. I smiled as I nibbled on her ear lobe causing to make him growl.

‘oh god” I moaned and sucked on the back of his neck. He trusted him self into me quicker. I felt a tingle feeling as he picked up his pace.

“Im close Justin’ I whispered out his name and he turned his head as our lips meet. I felt him tighten as I did around him. I milked him for everything. I slowed down and bounced my hips and he ran his hands threw my hair. He gave it a tug back and kissed the center of my neck as I screamed his name.

 

“Good morning” I said as my heart gained normal beats. He smiled at me and kissed me again. This is where I wanted to be. This is where I needed to be.

Chapter 14 by pinkheartstars

I fumbled with the box. It was a tinny black box, in my mind it was heavier then I had thought. I sighed and leaned my head on the back of the chair. I opened the black box and viewed the sliver band.

‘to my heart” it read. It was a simple band with a notch cut out. It was to click with mine. I fixed the other ring and locked in place. Sighing again. This was not a marriage proposal ring it was hey guess what I love you, want to wear a promise ring, ring.

 

Trace had gone with me a few days ago to get it. It had arrived this morning after Andrea left for work. I know some where in the back of my mind that we were scared of our commitment issues, I mean we did both cheat on people to get where we are now. So what is the difference now? Because this was love, this was fate. Since she was born, since I pushed her in the sand box, since the tree house night.

She says in like tapanga and Cory in boy meets world, but we never went to school together, she is 3 years younger then I. How was I to know trace’s sister would be my life?

 

I stuffed the desk chair. I reached for my phone and dialed the numbers. There was one last thing I needed to do.

“Hey, jess, can we meet for lunch?”

 

 

*********

I strummed my fingers on the desk. I hated work. It was slow. I had no appointments. However, I stayed. Kristina sat next to me spinning around in her chair. Her hair had a touch of purple threw it. I swear her hair was like a fucking rainbow.

‘Let’s just leave,” she groans. I laugh at her as she spins her self and looks around at me.

“You’re the boss” she looks at her cell and then out the front door. When it was hot in l.a not too many people wanted to sit around and get their hair did.

“Let’s go get a new tattoo” her eyebrow wiggles at smiles and me. I nodded and grab my stuff.

 

 

***

 

I was nervous, only because my so called ex sat across from me. Jessica had agreed to come here and eat lunch with me, I was glad. I took a deep sigh.

‘look, I just wanted to make sure your okay, I know I did” she held up a hand making me lean back into my chair.

‘Justin, I came because I want us to get back together” I stared at her. Was she for real?

“Jess…’

She leaned closer to me and pressed her lips together. “Justin, I don’t care about Andrea, she’s your best friends sister, that’s it, I want us to work” she reached around and grabbed my hand.

‘jess, I just came here to make a minds, I don’t think” she pressed her lips to mine.

**************

I looked at my self one last time and fluffed the back of my hair. It curled slightly around my face. I felt exposed. Who wouldn’t I had a black lacey bra on that had a pink brown in front , then some boy shorts to match. I ran my hand down my butterflies stomach. He should be here any moment. I eyed the small little bow tattoo on my hip. The ribbon on the bow said j.t. it was cute. I felt the need to show him this was permanent.

I watched the wax on the candle that sat next to the bed. He was an hour late. I sighed a got on my knees blowing each candle out. I looked at the clock. 11:45 pm. Oh yeah, he was late. I grabbed a button up shirt from his side of the closet and wrapped it around me. I flickered a light one in the room and took the lacy lamp covers off. I picked up my cell, nothing.

There was way too many stairs in this house, to walk down in heels. I sighed again as my black heels hit the tile floor.

 

Nope. He was not home, car was not here. I sighed and walked to the fridge and pulled out an ice cream sandwich.

 

12; 15am. All right, he did not answer my texted or my call. Im going to bed, angry and pissed. This was not like him. I was beyond worried.

 

Sleeping was useless. I finally called him at three am and left a million and two voice mail letting him know he better have a good damn reason for this. I sighed and let my self-fall to sleep crying.

Chapter 15 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
thanks for read everyone and reviews it makes me happy and i write more... :)....

I rolled over and bumped into him. My heart shot out of its chest and I shot up. I looked at him he squeezed him self in between lily and Halloween. I sighed and looked over behind him at the night stand, it was 11:30 am. I groaned and got up taking Halloween with me. He was a heavy cat.

 

“Drea” he moaned. I rolled my eyes.

“what” I took of his shirt I had been wearing and tossed it on the floor. He snored. I took a water cup from the sink and got the water warm. Once the cup was full of water I walked back to the bed making lily get off the bed. Then turned the water upside down.

“what the fuck’ he sat straight up and threw him self off the bed. I laughed a little before pressing my lips together and walking away.

I started my shower water then went and slammed the bathroom door shut.

 

 

I looked around the room and sighed. He was not in bed when I got out of the shower. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top over my bathing suite. It was already hot outside. So I figured id go lay out later.

 

He sat curled on the couch still wet. He seems to be staring at the TV, nothing on but those music channels. I brushed past him and bumped into the couch.

What did I want to eat. I slammed the cupboard shut and opened another one, before slamming it. Nothing seems worth cooking. I pressed my lips together before singing I kissed a girl very loud.

I felt his hand on the fridge door as I went to slam it shut.

“Andrea, what the fuck” his eyes where red, from drinking, and he smelled like pot and beer. I licked my top lip and smiled at him.

“Oh my god Justin your home” I shouted and moved the ingredients for grill cheese on the counter. He winced and leaned against the counter

“Dre” he stated and looked me up and down.

“Tin” I banged a pan from its spot and to the stove.

“Can you fucking stop making so much noise?”

I watched him and bit my bottom lip. I was to stay mad. He had some how thrown his wet shirt on the couch as he walked in here. I sighed again as he stood there waiting for me to ask him where he had been, but I was not going to at all. He can tell me.

“Drea, I was out with Marty and trace last night,” he said as if he could read my mind. Ha-ha lies, trace was home all night.

“Mmk, why are you telling me this?”

“Because you’re pissed”

“oh no Justin, im fine” I wanted to call him out on this so bad, I wanted to demand where he was, why he didn’t call me back. Nevertheless, I had no rights. That was not the type of girl I was.

I reached up to get a plate and winced my tattoo hurt a little. “What’s wrong?” he asked coming over to me.

“My tattoo doesn’t like me to stretch” I lifted my shirt and pulled the soft band around the shorts down to short him the tattoo. It glistened from the aqua phor.

“j.t?”

“That’s your name, no?” I lifted an eyebrow at him as I put my self back together. He sighed and walked out of the room. My heart felt achy. Why cant he just tell me.

 

****

I watched her lay out, headphones in and she covered her new tattoo with gauze and hello kitty band-aids. I sat sipping on the kool aid she made me. This morning she poured some hot water on me. Not so great when you have a head ache. I wanted to tell her I went to lunch with jess. Gave her a ride back to her place, had a drink with jess, then had another one with her. Then had sex with jess, but I could not. I could not work up the balls to tell the girl who I have spent so much time fighting for that I screwed up. I licked my lips and groaned.

‘hey man’ trace said walking in from the slider and slapping me on the back. I keep my head down.

‘hi” I pressed the cold drink to my lips.

“so, we went out last night huh?’ shit, she asked him? Already?

“uh, um” I paused and looked at Andrea who moved her lips to a song and bobbed her head.

“dude, what did you do?” trace sat next to me. I was torn here was my best friend and then again he was drea’s sister. He might kick my ass. I have a few feet over him though.

“it’s not important” I glanced back at Andrea she flipped over. My mind wondered over the curve of her back and over the pink fabric that covered my favorite body part.

“well, my sister calls me crying at 2am , thinking you died, then came over early and hits me..” he paused and shows me the purple bruise on his arm. “because I did not tell her we went out last night”

I sigh and shake my head. im fucked.

“dude, I messed up” trace shakes his head.

“you’re my boy Justin, but you’re hurting her here,” he pointed at Drea.

“I know”

“tell her or, I will find out” he threatens and walks back outside. He sat on the chair next to Andrea and she leaned her back and looked into the house. I saw him nod before going back to the guesthouse. Im fucked did I mention that?

End Notes:
i felt the need to like break it up.... dont hurt me, im almost done with the other part
Chapter 16 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
part 2.. dont hurt me!!!

I looked my self over. If he was going to go out and have fun with who and whatever he did, I can do what I please. I flipped my bangs and made an “o’ with my mouth as I applied some pink gloss. I pressed them to a piece of toilet paper blotting excess off. Sighing again. I made sure the halter was tied. The dress was low cut. I mean low cut it dipped down my stomach in purple silver and black swirls and in the middle, there was a gold clasp. The back was low and it ended pasted my ass. My heals where a strap silver. Eat your heart out Timberlake. I twirled around making sure my ass looked good. I grabbed my Silver Star clutch sliding my black berry in the clutch and made way down stairs.

 

I had some time to go get some rock stars and vodka before picking up Kristina. I stopped in the kitchen grabbing some water and a Gatorade when I heard him clear his throat. I backed up like 16 year old being caught by their dad.

‘where do you think your going” he licked his lips and eyed me up and down. I could hear him swallow the guilt in his throat.

“Um, out, ill be back, I think” I tilted my head and pressed my lips together.

“Out like that”

“oh, like what’ he moved closer and licked his top lip before taking a sharp breath in and biting down on his bottom lip. Was he for real?

“You look good baby” he came closer and grabbed my wrist. I jerked my hand away and sighed before tapping my heal on the tile.

“Thanks, I and Kristina are going out, im late, bye” I leaped out of his reach and ran to the door. I needed out, I need to be anywhere but near him. I was scared to hear what he had to say; maybe I was beyond wanting to know.

***

I threw my hands up and swayed my hips to the thumping of the music in the club. Me and Kristina danced close teasing many of the boys around us. her dress was equal sexy like mine. Free drinks came from left and right. I noticed him from the corner of the room. He was taller then Justin, but he was lean and built. His skin was a Carmel shade and he had a nice fade going on. He licked his lips at us a few times, but his eyes mostly stayed on me. I smiled as he danced his way over. My breath hitched as I felt him grab my wrist turning me and I pressed my self against him he bent my over placing his and my arm around my waist as we moved to the best of the song. I wanted to cry as he danced along to the music. This was not what I wanted. I let in a breath as the song ended.

“what’s your name baby girl” his voice was deep and powerful in my ear. I brought me to my knees. I could not find Kristina where did she go? She was my buddy system we where going to go home with each other tonight no?!

“Chloe” I said using my middle name.

‘pretty name for a sexy women’ his tongue flickered over my ear lobe and I shivered.

 

“yours?” I turned around and backed away. He meet me with steps.

‘Anthony”

“nice to meet you, but I should get going, I got to find my date” I said looking around him and pasted him. Where the hell was Kristina.

“I think you date left” he nodded his head to the door, I saw her leave with a Mexican looking man she had been dancing with earlier.

“well, I really should go, um.” I made my way threw the crowed. I wanted to leave, I wanted to go home and tell Justin that I did not care what happened, I loved him. I could smell the hot heat outside of the club door as Anthony grabbed my hand,

‘why are you in such a rush baby” he whipped my closer to him. I looked into his dark eyes.

“please, please, I just” he watched as people passed and hitched my arm around him pulling me to the side of the club down the hall.

 

“you think that you can just look like this and smile at me threw the night, and not expect me to want to taste this” he ran his fingers down my neck line. Why did I have to be so pissed at Justin, I should have brought him, I should have took trace, or Lonnie with me. Or maybe I should my thoughts where jumbled as he pressed his lips to mine. I felt sick. He pressed my back to the wall. I pushed him away.

 

“now now” I screamed but it was not worth it, no one could hear me. I thought of all hose self defense classes I took back in 96’ how do you dismember a nose, palm up? Oh god, I should have paid attention. I remembered my clutch.

“look, im sorry, let me get my clutch and we can leave” I patted his chest. He looked at me and pulled me to where I had been sitting. I grabbed my bag before he could. Reaching in a found the round bottle and turned the nozzle before I sprayed it in his face. He let me go and winced in pain. I ran faster then I thought I could. I started to cry as I hit my car. I needed Justin. I needed him to just tell me what happened so we could get over this. And I needed a shower.

 

****

I laid in bed, waiting for her. I smiled when I heard her pull in the drive and run stairs. I was such an ass, I could have totally messed up my life with her, but I wanted her to know that I was stupid that I regret it that it was over between me and jess. She could call jess and tell her. I looked at the plane tickets to mephis.this should make her even better to forgive me.

‘Justin’ she called. I could tell something was wrong, she had been crying.

‘upstairs” I heard her throw her shoe down the stairs as she ran into the room. Her mascara now ran down her cheeks and her lip gloss looked smeared, her hair was tattered.

‘Andrea, baby” I watched as her body shook I rushed to her.

“Drea?” I gathered her in my arms as she fell.

‘im so sorry” she said and touched my face.

“sorry for” I brushed her hair out of her face. I picked her up and moved her to the bed. Her body crushed to mine.

“I wanted to make you jealous, I wanted you to worried about me,. I was so stupid” she cried harder against me.

“shh ,drea’ I held her and let her cry, she said nothing. After a while her breathing got steadier and I watched her hiccup.

“where were you?” she asked looking up at me. I stocked the side of her face. Now I had to get it out.

“I, umm was with jess” her eyes got wide.

“Jessica Simpson?” she pulled away.

“no, um Biel?”

“all night’ she looked at me and ran her hands threw her hair. I nodded. She looked sick.

“you had sex with her?’

“look, Andrea im sorry, I didn’t think, im so sorry’ I felt tears rise in my eyes. I saw her chest rise and fall faster.

 

‘how dare you? You make such a big deal about Trevor, oh my , I need to leave’ she gets up on her knees and pushed her self off the bed.

‘where are you going”

“home”

‘I want us to just get over this” I saw her walk to the closet and throw some clothes in a bag. I grabbed the ticket.

“look, I figured we could just go back visit the family, trace is going too’ she took a ticket.

“ill get mine for tonight, you cant come” she stripped out of the dress throwing on some sweats and a tank top. I watched the women I love rush form room to room packing stuff, cussing to her self. Wait didn’t she come in here crying.

‘wait dre, why did you say you where sorry?’ she stopped dead in her tracks.

“well, Justin, I almost was raped by a man, because I flirted with him and let him by me drinks, but I felt guilty and wanted to come home to you”

“but you where mad at me”

“and I was going to forgive you, because I thought you went out and didn’t call me, I didn’t think you would have been with a girl who is fucking love with you’ she spat and grabbed her bags. She grabbed her clutch on the ground and threw it into a bigger purse.

Then I watched the women I loved walk out of my room.

Chapter 17 by pinkheartstars

I ran my hands over my old dresser in my room. There was my prom picture of me and Justin. My fingers ran over the pink frame that said prom in glitter. He was in a black shirt and a pair of black slacks, I stood there in an all white dress. It was white and black, guys in black girls in white. My dress was strapless and short. Being 17 and going to prom should have been fun. Not when Justin Timberlake is your date and every girl wanted to dance with him. I sat it back down. Next to it was me and trace when I was five and I had just found a tadpole. Memories hurt right now.

I grabbed my jacket and walked down stairs. I was going to go meet my mom and my aunt at the local bar.

 

The place was like a moose or an elks lodge, I mean everyone knew each other, I grew up here. I waited to be buzzed in. I could smell the cigarettes and whiskey just on the outside. I Knew there were some old men talking dirty and bull shitting in the corner. My mom was probably next to my aunt Karen behind the bar. Pouring shots for anyone who would take them. You never said no to them.

I smiled as the door buzzed and I let my self-in. the dance floor had an n old jukebox from like when my mom was a kid. The floor looked to be redone. There was a pool game going on. The patio door was opening letting in Tennessee air in. someone had just burnt some popcorn. Janis played in the background. My mom and aunt sat on the bartender stools and greeted me with a grin.

“Come here baby” Aunt Karen said with her southern drawl. I laughed they had a bottle of José open already. I think it was about 12 in the afternoon.

“Linda is this your girl” I smiled as I tall skinny man in his mid fifties walked over to me, he reeked of beer.

“Sure is, john” john Whitaker smiled at me and I grinned at him. I knew him; he gave me extra eggs on Easter. I braced my self as he picked me up and shook me.

‘California sure has gotten to you girl” I plated a kiss on his cheek and watched him go sit next to two other people I knew, Gabe and hennery. I sat in front of my mom. She had her hair pined up and her tank top looked like she had poured ice on it. I shook my head. If daddy could see her now. Im sure he could, he was playing pool. Im sure there was a game of 50/50 going around and a dice game. I sighed. This was home. Los angels do not have friendly bars where you can raise your child in.

 

“How’s the boyfriend doing? He still doing the music” john said from his stool at the end of the bar. I smiled and nodded.

“John, you should know how Justin is, I tell you all the time” I heard her voice and perked up. Lynn rounded the corner and planted a smile on me. She walked to me and placed her arms around my shoulders.

“I know, cant I just talk to the girl?’ the three ladies turned to him and shouted no at him causing me to giggle.

‘He’s called me asking if you got here okay,” she said sliding in next to me. I nodded. My mom sat a Sheryl temple in front of me.

“Momma, I think im old enough to drink”

“No your not” she flicked a finger to my nose and I took a sip. Id doctor it later when they started karaoke. I listened to the music playing as my mom and her two best friends in the world talked gossip. I grinned at my daddy who called me over.

 

‘hey smarty” I wish he would stop calling me that. He pulled me in a side hug. A cigarette hung lose from his lips. I get where trace dose it. There was money in the middle of the green on the pool table. Me and Rachel use to throw balls in the pockets. Then get more quarters and take all the balls and hide them in one table. I think we got dish duty twice that time.

“what color” I ask as he hands me his pool que. Stripes he says. I lean forward eye on the 13 ball. The color on the ball had been faded. In addition, I hit the white ball in the direction of the 13 ball, it slide along the green and knocked the 13 in the left corner pocket. I heard Paul grumble and throw in another 10.

‘y’all know if momma 1 and momma 2 hear or see this bet, she’ll have both your heads,” I warned them. You would think two grown businessmen would have better things to do on a Saturday then play pool. No matter what happened, they always stayed rooted. I forgot how much home was home. This was down home this was comfort. They let out a puff of cigarettes and handed me the empty beers. I shook my head.

Some day’s I wish I never left to go bed with Justin. I left everything for him. My heart broke a little. I could have taken him hooking up with a random girl, but Jessica. Jessica was in love with him, was his ex girlfriend he left for me. I did everything to get rid of Trevor. I stuffed my sadness away and I saw her walk in. I ran to Rachel and squeezed her.

“oh lord have Mersey men, grab your pockets, the two trouble makers just walked in” I heard hennery yell at us. Rachel bowed and said thank you before going to give her aunt Lynn a hug. She wore one of Justin’s trucker hats we stole.

Rachel and I sat on the bartender stools laughing at my mom and her aunt. They where dancing around. I swear they acted like us. I shook my head and took a sip of my “sherry temple” vodka and kool aid. Looked like the same thing. Im sure Terry the bar manger would find my pitcher later tonight when he cleaned up, but he loved me like a second daughter. He had a daughter named Kendall Rachel and me befriended her only to get free drinks, she was really what we would call cheep. She sat on the side us trying to be in the conversation.

“so, no boyfriend tonight’ her voice was high pitched.

“he’s back at home Kendall” Rachel looked at her and then back at me. She knew something. I wanted to ask her but her face was behind me looking at the monitors. Oh hell no. “don’t do it Rachel” her hand was on the buzzer. I grabbed her hand. She pushed me away and hit the black button. Looked like I was leaving. Justin and trace walked in with big smiled on their faces.

 

I grabbed my purse and went to walk away. Rachel put her hand on my shoulder and told me to stay put. I growled at her hand pushed my hair back. My stomach hurt, I was going to throw up.

‘hey Rachel, Kendall” trace hugs them each before sitting next across from me.

‘hello too you to’ he smiled at me. I watched Justin in his grey shirt walk over to us. What the hell?

“trace, did you “ I got off my stool. And went over to Justin slowing down my speed so I didn’t rush into him. His eye was black and blue and his lip was swollen.

“oh my god Justin” I pulled him into a hug then pulled away and slapped his shoulder. He winced in pain. Then let out a chuckle. Trace let out a big laugh.

“what happened?” Justin bit his lips. don’t get me wrong im still mad at him, but my heart broke seeing him beat up like this.

“it doesn’t matter” he walked around me and sat next to trace who could not control his laughter.

‘Rachel, jack now” Rachel made a remark about not being his slave, and he threw what looked like to be a Hindered at her and said “look I paid you first check now do it‘. Was no one going to tell me what happened?

“Are you not going to tell me?” I said rounding the corner of the bar. Our parents where over by the pool table talking and dancing around each other. You could hear them over the music. It now started to play some al green. Justin’s face light up.

‘dance with me” he spoke his eyes where on me. Kendall looked at me then at Justin. She acted like as if he was speaking to her. I shook my head.

“Tell me’ he grinned over the glass and got off the stool. He walked over and held his hand out for Kendall leading her to the dance floor. Was he joking? Was he not just pissing me off? I steamed in my chair. Trace watched Kendall and Justin. It was a slow song her arms circled his neck. I made a face and took a shot of Justin’s drink.

 

I taped on Kendall’s shoulder preying her death grip from Justin and asking to cut in. his hands found my waist and we swayed to the music. I bit my lip. I was mad at him wasn’t I? his hands rubbed the small of my back and pressed me closer to him. No I guess im not. I ran a hand over his un hurt check.

‘im sorry” he breathed into my ear. I pulled back a little and looked at him.

“Justin, you need to be honest with me, I need you to know that this is what you want, I don’t want to waste my time, in something..’ he pressed his swollen lip to my lips. There went all the anger I had. Shit. His tongue flicked over my bottom lip and I let him in. think about something else Andrea. Like killing kittens, damn it that just makes me sad. I felt his arms press us closer. God he smelt good. No I was mad. I pulled away. Regretting it.

“listen, meet me in our tree house” he nodded and I went to gather my stuff. In five minutes I would have answers. I did not want to go any longer with out him. I sighed and headed to our tree house.

 

Chapter 18 by pinkheartstars

I lit the camp lights. It was hot so I know some type of bug would be flying around. Last thing I needed was a bite in a place I did want. I laid out the blanket from my car, and waited for him. I popped a few sunflower seeds in my mouth. The general store is down the street from the bar, so I picked up some things on the way here. I broke the shell of the sunflower seed between my teeth using my tongue to get the seed out. I watched as he parked his car next to mine and climbed the bored nailed to the tree. Justin placed his hands on the floor of the tree house and used his for arms to bring him self-up.

‘we are way too old for this” he breaths before clasping next to me.

“Suite your self grandpa, I got up here just fine and with stuff in my hands. Justin looked at the sunflower seeds and two soda fountain drinks.

“Yeah yeah, he grabbed a handful of the seeds and popped a few in his mouth. I watched him suck on the salt. How can you be so jealous over a snack food? I watched him roll his tongue over the seeds. Was it getting hotter outside as the sun set? I fanned my self a little. He said nothing but finished his seeds.

It has been a week since I saw Justin, since I left him. My heart had been so confused. So wanting answers, but as soon as he held me, all fear went away. Yet, I wanted to stay strong, I need answers.

Justin sat up a little and threw his shirt off. He smiled at me and laid back down propping him self up on an elbow. I saw his bare chest flex and his arm stiffen. I leaned my self-back on my arms and admired my view.

 

‘so, tell me” I watched him wrinkle his face before wincing in pain. I wanted to make it feel better, but I was mad remember. Well my mind was, my body was not and my heart could not beat with out him.

‘look, Drea lets just say, it wasn’t trace and Jessica has a nice firm fist” he took a swig of his coke. Jessica punched him in the face. I wanted to laugh, but that might be mean. I waited for him to go on, but he stared at me, at my chest as sweat glistened off it.

“Jessica, why would she do that?’

“Oh I don’t know, told her I was going after you and that I never wanted to see her again, and I think that’s when she sucker punched me”

“The lip?”

“Oh that’s when I feel into the counter from the punch” I held my laugh in and he glared at me.

“Oh poor baby” I did not move an inch but I breathed to clam down.

 

‘Maybe you should not toy with people” I watched as the sun began to set. It was a deep purple and red tonight, it was going to be hot tonight, and threw tomorrow. Heat here was different then heat back in California. It was also humid. It was sticky and you felt like you did not have to move to sweat. It was miserable at times.

 

“Andrea Chloe Ayala, I love you, and I think I have since I meet trace. You have been my rock my best friend , I screwed up beyond my doing, but we started un faithful to each other, I don’t know how to say im sorry, other then letting you know , im all in this time” I watched him reach in his pocket and pull at out ring box. I lump rose in my throat. Oh god no, please not marriage a solve for our fighting.

“Justin” he moved closer closeting all space between us. He put the box in my hand. I felt the vodka bubble in my stomach. I looked at the two silver bands that looked like a puzzle. Each of the rings had our birthstones on them and a chain.

‘its nothing for you to wear on your finger, its more like saying lets just give our whole heart in this.” he reached for the box and held o out both chains one for each of us.

“this is what you want’ I asked him as I took the chain. I had his because it was bigger size and his was smaller. He nodded at me and put his on. I smiled and put mine over my head and let it fall to my chest.

 

I leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. I was careful not to hurt his busted lip. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me over the top of him. I placed my hands on his shoulder to brace my self. I smiled in the kiss before pulling back to laugh.

 

“You know, this is like old times”

‘Well, trace is taking Rachel home so he won’t even pass here.” I pressed my lips to his again. Flipped his leg over mine and carefully put me on my back. He hovered over me. His right hand caressed my side bringing my knee to his side. I wrapped my leg around him. His eyes where turning a dark lustful blue. I ran my hand threw his hair. This is when I feel my heart race. When he just stares at me and licks his lips, when his eyes make me feel want. I ran my hands down his chest, undid the first button on his jeans, and pushed them down his hip. He gave me a cocky grin and pulled him self away. I groaned as my knee left his body.

 

‘Justin” I sat up a little. His eyes eyed me. I had on a tank top and jean mini skirt, but I felt like I was naked in front of him. His hands ran over my exposed thighs and over the lace of my panties, I breathed in.

“So in the tree house?”

“Why not’ I licked my lips and his fingers hooked in to the thin strop of my panties and pulled them down around my knees.

“Theses are cute’ he says casually as he tosses the pink lace behind him. I giggle. I think girls by sexy panties for their boyfriends, but never really have them comment on them like he just did. It was cute. His hands traveled up my thigh and I lost all the witty comebacks I had. He pushes the skirt up more and I watched him lick his lips.

‘Enjoying the view?’ I ask when I found my breath. I heard frogs crock in the distance. It was twilight. My hands ran down his back and pushed him closer to me. Justin ran his hands over my hot center causing me to whimper at his touch.

“What baby?” he grinned and moved his hands up my tank top taking it with him. I lifted my body and he threw the tank top behind me. His lips moved along my jaw line, and down my neck. I could feel his hard on pressed against me and I bucked my hips against him.

‘Justin” I begged for him to touch me. It has been weeks. I needed this and I could tell so did he. His breath was hot on my neck and it smelled like jack and coke and tonight it was the sexiest smell I have witnessed. Ran my hands threw his hair one held onto his neck. My finger made up and down marks on his neck and Justin licked the hollow behind my ear and growled. I smiled and his hand pushed my heck back gently and he sucked around my jaw and down my neck.

 

I took a sharp breath when his other hand ran between us and his fingers teased the top of my stomach. He pushed the shirt move and his hand massaged my thigh. I sighed at his touch.

 

His fingers danced closer to the spot I needed the most.” Just do it’ I breathed aloud. I watched his face get a cocky grin and his finger traces my wall before plunged his long finger in me. My hips bucked up instantly. His hand that was on my neck held my hip down. He caressed my hip before adding another finger.

“Justin” I panted. He kissed down my stomach and his tongue flicked over my belly button ring and I groaned. I propped my self up and looked down as he moved his head closer to my pussy. He lifted his head up and smiled at me.

‘Did you shave?” I looked down at him. I slapped him lightly on his shoulder. What kind of question was that? His hand that held my hips down ran over my smooth skin. He let out a chuckle. I felt his tongue flick over my clit and I dropped my back down to the floor.

“You like this baby” I could not form words I just shook my head yes and pulled a little on his hair. His tongue ran over my slits and plunged into me. I moaned and arched my back.

 

“What do you want baby” his hand held down my hips again and he looked up at me as he licked over my clit. I could not speak I felt a dryness of my throat. He stopped and I sat up.

‘Tell me Andrea’ he squeezed my hipbone and I moaned.

“I want you inside of me’

“How bad” his finger flicked over my clit. He was killing me. I went to reach for him but his hands pined my arms to my hips.

“Say it baby’ his voice was husky, and I think I forgot my name. Words sounded silly to me. I felt my self-getting wetter at the sight of him holding my hands and my hips own and him in between my legs. He licked his lips before pressing his lips an inch from mine. I smelt my self on him and that turned me on more.

 

“Bad, Justin, please” I looked at him and he grinned and let go of me.

I watched him slip out of his pants and boxers in a swift motion. He braced himself on his arms on each side of me. The tip of his cock teases my entrance and I wrapped my legs around him. Justin pushed him self in me slow at first.

I rocked against him trying to go faster.

‘Justin please” he kissed me using his tongue to part my lips open and find my tongue. I moaned in his kiss and ran my nails down his back as he pace went faster.

I think we where so into each other we didn’t happened to hear the car pull up, or the voices that cleared the their throats.

Chapter 19 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

this is sorta lame... im realyl sorry... but i promise i will update with something new... ive just been dealing with some shit...

 

 

theres a kelly clarksons song my life would suck with ot you.. it kinda inspires me to write more.. it plays in my head when i think aobut htis story.. it sort of fits...

“Oh Justin… you feel so good … oooo…” trace mocked Andrea and I snuffled a laugh. She threw beer cap at him. Her arms wrapped around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I watched her flip trace off and breathe on my neck sending shivers down my spine. I could not whip the cocky grin off my face.

 

‘Y’all need a room,” Ryan my cousin Rachel’s brother said. We sat in the tree house that sat behind my grandmother’s house. They all use to chill here back in high school, they talked about old times, and I sometimes felt like I missed out. I mean I was touring the world and they where sitting drinking stolen wine coolers and bull shiting.

“We had one” she smiles and flips him off. Rachel laughed a little more and I threw something at her. Andrea yawned and cuddled closer to me.

 

“are we all sleeping here’ she yawned and laid her self across my lap and Rachel laid her head on her legs.

“Might as well” Ryan picked a new spot and stretched out.

‘Let’s play a game,” Rachel said from her spot. Andrea ran his hand up and down my leg.

“Oh yeah, truth or dare” Andrea spoke not moving form her spot.

“Please, last time we played this was like two summers ago” trace spoke up from his beer.

“Shut up, you don’t count” Rachel threw a sunflower shell at him.

“Alright, so dre, truth or dare?” Rachel asked and Andrea licked her lips.

“Truth’

‘Why do you hate Lisa?’ trace sat his beer down and I felt Andrea sigh and sat up a little.

‘Rachel, I can’t “

“So you want to use your card on this?”

‘Drea, go ahead” trace says from his spot and ran his hands over his face.

“Alright, Lisa and I knew each other before you meet trace, she was in those classes I took, trace…’ I watched her pause and she took a deep breath.

“She out beat me in some things and bragged about it, I just can’t stand her” Andrea lay back down and let out the breath she was holding. She was lying.

‘Dre, your turn”

“Ryan truth or dare’

“Truth”

“Dose Justin knows” I looked between Ryan and Andrea. They locked yes and Ryan blush and sighed.

‘Not unless you told him,” she laughed as he fidgeted.

‘Tell me what”

“Oh my god he doesn’t know” Rachel yelled. What was I missing.

‘Justin, dude, your family, but me and dre have gone for third base”

‘You let my cousin touch your tits?” she nodded and laughed and I looked at trace who just nodded. How did everyone know they hooked up but me. I was not that mad, they should have let me know.

 

“Dude, they are nice huh” Ryan’s eyes widen at my comment and Andrea smacks my leg.

 

“Justin truth or dare” Ryan asks before taking a sip of his drink. I think for a moment. Before for responding with truth.

‘Britney or Andrea?’

 

‘What?”

“Who gives better head”

“Fuck dude, she’s my sister” trace slapped Ryan on the shoulder. Andrea perked up a little.

 

“Britney was scared of it, I could never really get her to try it” we all busted up laughed. Drea sat up and bowed a little before clapping her hands.

 

“Rach, truth or dare”

‘Truth”

“We can’t all pick truths” dre mumbles cuddling closer to me. I run my hands down her sides before rubbing her back.

“Shut up”

‘Alright, have you ever done anything with girl?” Andrea started to giggle uncontrollably.

“She’s on your lap”

‘What?” I was not as surprised as trace and Ryan.

‘No way!”

“Whatever it was like a year ago’ Andrea yawns.

‘truth or dare trace”

‘Truth’ we all groan.

‘Have you and Justin done anything’ Andrea laughed and I made a vomit noise,.

‘No, you are perverted’ Rachel laughed and Ryan shook his head.

‘Come on sometimes guy on guy is hot’

‘yeah and slitting my wrist is a sport”

We all laughed and keep playing. I think Drea was the first to pass out. All I know is its good to be home. I miss this.

***

 

I watched him sleep. Rachel was curled up and hand her head on my legs using them as a pillow. Trace had found a pillow and Ryan just laid flat out. Justin’s chest rose and fell, there was a smile on his face.

It was so embarrassing seeing trace and Ryan standing there watching us. I don’t think they meant to but damn talk about unexpected visitors. All I needed was a few more minutes they should have just went back down and let us finish. That made me giggle a little.

“drea?’ his voice was raspy from sleep but sounded so good to me.

“hum’ I kissed his chest and moved up a little to kiss him on the lips. Rachel didn’t budge with I slide her off my legs to intwin them with his.

“morning” I kissed him again and his hands ran down my back.

‘hey, tonight I was thinking just me and you going out’ he whispers. His lips form a smile as I nodded and press them to mine. I moan as his tongue enters my mouth.

‘Ew, people are here” Rachel says and I pull away. Tonight I could wait, the only things is, where the hell where we going to be alone at?

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
let me knwo if its lame?
cast. by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

this is how i pictured people..... im working ona better chapter .. i promise

andreathis is andrea (aka adrina from the hills)

justinjustin

justin and trace trace and justin.....

 

Trevortrevor...

 

rachelrachel(jessica andrews)

Chapter 21 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

prom dress

 

this is the prom dressbathing suitethe suite that drives hims crazy lol

My mom keep everything. I smiled and ran my hands over the light marital of the white dress. The black sash around the dress was a little wrinkled from being in a closet and the shoes ribbon has broke. Never the less I smiled at the fact she let me keep it.

 

*I twirled around in the living room watching the fabric sway with me. I had a heartbeat in my thorat I was nervous and scared, and Justin was taking me to my senior prom. Rachel smiled at me on the couch her and her date matched, she wore the black and white version of my dress, he wore a white tuxedo. I wonder if her date knows the 90’s are over. My black silk sash tied in a bow at him hip and when I stopped being dizzy the shirt of the dress ends a little before the knee. I had my hair pined in a messy bun and I had a some strands around my face that curled. I know I looked pretty but I felt stupid a little. I was going to prom with my brother’s best friend and he was in a boy band. One of the biggest boy bands around.

“Drea and Rachel Justin is here”*

 

*I never have to dance with him as he danced with Kendall I yawned. I think im more upset at the fact that he looked good and he just trimmed the fro he made my blood rush to my again. I will always love Justin Timberlake.

“Well, looks like someone is dumped” Laney Carmichael says walking to me. Bitchy cheerleader at two clock. She thought she was perfect, blonde-haired person no boobs and a bimbo.

“Oh im sorry I don’t have a mirror did you want to look at your self?” she wrinkled her face and pushed out her lips. Oh my scared.

‘So how did you bribe him this time?” her hands sat on her hips. If I could just punch her in the face my night my go better.

‘He’s my best friend, Im sorry you’re jealous” I smiled at her and walked away.

“Doesn’t matter he already told me to meet him later” I turn around and her face meet my fist. It was a nice meeting.

 

“You’ll get expelled for that’ I watched as everyone turned to us screaming at each other. Justin dropped Kendall and pulled me away from Laney. She was lucky.*

 

“What the hell where you thinking?” he yells, he is somewhat sexy when he yells. Justin ran his hands over his curly mess and I just sat in the tree house smiling at him.

“I don’t know I wasn’t’ I said between giggles.

“Damn it dre, you won’t graduate if she presses assault’

‘oh please, she needed a new nose” I saw his lips twitch in a smile.

“Doesn’t it will give you away” he sat down in front of me and sighed.

‘Thank god you graduate in a week’ he pulled me to his lap. This was what it was like when we were alone. No one knew we had crushes on each other.

“You’re going to try and be here right’ I turned and faced him. He smiled at me and nodded.

His eyes where a darker blue tonight and they sat looking at me, he inched his head closer to my face. His breath was sweet and I smiled before biting my lip. Justin ran his hand threw my hair that I just took down. His hands in my hair gave me goose bumps.

“If I kiss you, will I need a new nose?” I shook my head and laughed.

His lips felt like heaven on mine, they where amazing as they moved with mine. His hands pressed the back of my neck to deepen our kiss. I had no thoughts as his tongue licked my bottom lip. I opened and moaned in our kiss.

‘Drea!’ Oh god no. I ignored it as Justin keeps kissing me down my jaw.

“Andrea Chloe!” I heard him climb the tree and pushed Justin away. Trace just ruined my life.

 

I smiled at my memory I knew if trace never came to look for me, Justin and me would have been each other’s first, but, someone else was. I sighed and threw the dress in the back of my closet. I really needed to find that bathing suite. Ah ha!

It was black and vintage. Two piece bikini. Cherry’s all over the halter top and short shorts. I slipped the shorts on my hips and smiled. I know this is a year old but it still fit like a glove. I threw on one of Justin’s plan white shirts and then slipped my sunglasses threw my hair.

 

He lay out by the lake. Trace threw Rachel in the lake and made her scream. Justin’s grandparents sat on the porch and smiled at me. I waved and walked down the hill to the lake. He has lose black bored shorts on his hips. His chest laid exposed to the sun. I looked over him and smiled he fell asleep. He is going to have one hell of sunburn. Poor baby.

I took my water bottle and poured a little down his chest causing him to jump up.

“Dude where is the fire?” I smiled laying my towel next to his. He went to say something but closed his mouth and watched as I slipped the shirt off my body. His eyes scanned my legs then my stomach and then trying to be gentle men he looked at my face but his eyes traveled to the girls who sat front and center.

“nice huh’ he nodded and licked his lips.

‘day Justin, nice day huh” I laid down on my towel and he followed.

‘Sure sure’ he smiled at me.

“You’re a dork” I poked him in the chest. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. His warm breath tickled my ear.

‘you wore that to drive me crazy” he slide the arm down and his finger dance around the band of my boy shorts. I pushed him away.

“Justin, I wore it because it is a lake and I was going to go swimming” I stood up. Well no duh, I wore this to drive you crazy. I walked down to the lake; I knew his eyes stared at my ass the whole way in.

 

***

I watched her swim over to trace and wrap her arms around her brother. Rachel came around and dunked trace. It was not that hard he was short. I laughed, but all my mind could think about was her in that bikini. It took all that I had not to rip it off of her. Her skin looked shimmer in the sun she must have applied some shimmer shit on her , or she was a gift from god.

Her and Rachel swim to the tire raft that was out there and laid down on it. I shifted on my towel as I watched her hop on it and her boobs bounced. I groaned. Was it later yet? I needed her now.

‘Justin’ I heard the angel call from her raft. She sat up on the raft and looked over at me. Her sunglasses over her brown eyes.

I walked out and jumped in the lake. Swimming to her I laid my arms at her side on the raft. It tipped a little and let in some water. I watched the water drops dry on her stomach. I wanted to dry her off.

“Justin” she broke me out of my daze and Rachel laughed.

“hum’ I smiled at her.

‘nothing never mind” she turned on the raft and placed her ass in my full view. I took my wet hand and gave it a smack before swimming away. She didn’t move. She knew she got to me. She was not a gift from god. She was pure evil.

She wrapped her arms around me. We have been out here for a good two hours. I waited in the water throwing a ball back and forth with trace. Andrea caught the pass trace made and threw it back at him and turned her attention back to me. Trace threw the ball passed us and swam near Rachel slashing her with water.

 

 

“hey” she kissed me check and my hands felt their way down to her butt. This thing she called a bikini hardly covered it.

‘mm, hey” she wrapped her arms around my neck and we swam out more. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I kissed her and her hands ran up my neck.

 

“this would be better if it was midnight and we were naked’ I whispered. She giggled.

‘or the fact your grand parts where watching us, and my brother”

“You like an audience” she hit my shoulder.

“no Mr. Pop star, you do’ I kissed her again.

“will you guys not have sex In the lake, it will scare the fishes” trace yells and I flip him off. I love my friends, but was it night time yet?

Chapter 22 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
the verison of free bird is by joey and rory.. its really pretty and dosnet remind you of gutiar hero....its worth taking a listen to.. but the classic is good too :)

‘bye babe its been a sweet love, this feeling I cant change, please don’t take it badly, lord knows Im to blame” I smile as she sings to free bird. We were on our way to her surprise from the dinner. Her legs where on the dash bored of my truck and she ran her hands threw her hair.

“If I leave here tomorrow would you remember me’ the song ended and she frowned and scrolled the ipod for a new song. I was taking her out to the local ‘make out point” she knew this, but we never had that normal high school date.

‘You know your voice is pretty when you sing’ she giggled and rolled her eyes.

“You’re my boyfriend, you have to say that” I smiled at made my focus to the road. It was a good 20 minutes out of town. I asked Whitney if it was still out here, just in case. Whitney laughed and said most people do not even go there anymore. This is a plus for Andrea she is a screamer. I grinned at thinking about doing her in the back of my truck.

 

Her hand rested on the back of my seat and she ran her hands threw my hair. I smiled and shivered.

 

‘do you know how completely wonderful you are?”

“yeah but you can tell me’ she hits my head playfully. Her smile is big tonight; I think her face will be sore. Not that im complain, that girl has a killer smile. I Would not want it any other way.

 

‘Well, first, you have great taste in women, aka me’

“And you think im full of my self” again with the hitting.

‘Anyway, then you have this great since in music even though you came from a boy band, kudos my friend’

‘that’s you ipod babe”

“Oh right, see, I think you’re just wonderful for having me in your life” she smiled and laughs.

I put the truck in park. It out looked the lake and then the forest. She smiled at me. It hit my heart like a ton of bricks. I know I love her, but her hair was wavy around her naked shoulders and her strapless little dress pushed her chest up in a nice way. Her legs still laid cross on the dash bored. Her toe nails where painted each other a different color. Her make up was simple, I looked at her and this time I fell hard, and I was in love.

***

He was staring at me. It was as if he saw me for the first time. Like that time when I was 16 and he just came home form tour and I had my new skirt on and he just had this” amazing” look on his face. Not that I wasn’t looking at him threw out the night, shit jeans where tight in the right places and he had this black shirt on that hugs his chest perfectly. I do not think you could love him more then I do now. I do not think I will ever be in love with anyone but this man who sat next to me. I do not think I want to be.

Sunday kind of love by Etta James started to play and I smiled at him.

 

“get out’ he said I looked at him and he turned the song up and opened his door and got out. I did what I was told and left my door open. I smiled when he brought me closer to him.

“Really?” he smiled and nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he swayed with me to the music.

“And my arms need someone, someone to enfold to keep me warm when Mondays and Tuesdays grow cold,” he sang to me. I smiled as his voice was smooth and it sent shivers down my spine. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder as we danced.

We did not stop moving when Celine dion started.

‘But if you asked me to I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever If you asked me to” he smiled as I whispered the lyrics to the song in his ear. His hand traveled to the small of my back and pressed us closer.

“I just might give my heart and stay here in your arms forever “I continued and I rubbed the back of his neck.

‘Forever” he whispered and I kissed his neck. His arms wrapped around me and lifted me up. I felt him press us against the hood of his truck. My hands locked in his curls.

 

‘Right here?’ I asked as he kissed up my jaw. He smiled in his kiss and whispered yes. I looked behind him as he lays me half on the hood and half off. It was not that warm from the drive but I felt heat. His hands went up my dress and slide my panties down my legs. I smiled as he put them in his pocket.

‘Don’t want to lose those”

‘You can keep them’ he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine. I reached between us and undid his jeans, thanked him saliently in my head for not wearing a belt.

It must have been the outdoors or the sky and the stars, but I just wanted to feel him in me. His hand caressed my boob threw the top of my dress. I used me feet to push down this boxers and pants.

 

‘What’s the hurry baby?”

‘There isn’t one, I just don’t feel the need to delay what we came out here to do,” I breathed as he pushed the top down and attached his lips to my nipple.

“ready” he looked at me and his arms slide around my waist getting a good grip before agreeing no time like the present and slid himself into me. I think this is what heaven was like. He here against me whispering how much he loved me with ever thrust.

His hand pushed me closer to him and I steady my self with my hands on his back.

 

‘Justin’ I moaned loudly and he grinned at me. The famous smile that made me want to just kiss it off of him. I grabbed his neck and pushed his lips to mine. He pumped into me harder and it caused me to scream into his kiss.

He continued his pace before I felt my walls tighten around his cock. He felt it too and kissed the spot on my neck that gets me every time.

“oh god” I screamed and I felt it rush out of me. He smiled and I licked his bottom lip.

‘come on” I whispered sultry in his ear. Before licking the lobe. That got him and I heard him growl as he pumped him self one last time in me. He stayed for a moment growing soft. I smiled and kissed him.

 

“my parents will kill me if im home late, it is a school night” he laughed at me and helped me down. We got dressed and I hoped in the truck. I saw the pink lace hanging out of the pocket. I bit my lip as we drove away.

Chapter 23 by pinkheartstars

“god you are so fucking stupid”

“oh now im stupid’

‘yeah yeah you are’

‘Thanks, I fucking hate you’ I walked away from him. He wanted to go home today and I wanted to go home with Rachel. What’s wrong with staying a few extra weeks huh? I don’t know but now here we are yelling in his mothers house.

“you cant hate me’ he says with a cocky grin.

“oh yeah, well I kind want to fucking punch you in the face” I snide back and press my lips together.

“Why, so you can apologize two minutes later and make me feel better goes right ahead”

“I wont” I crossed my eyes and looked at him. He gave me a “oh wow” kind of face and I bit my lip to stop laughing.

“don’t smile, you hate me remember’ he stepped closer to me.

“I do’ I nodded and he grabbed my wrist.

“Do you” his face was inches closer to me.

“Yes” his face got closer his lips almost touching mine they twitched in a smile.

“Now?’ he looked over my face before pressing his lips to mine.

“Uh…“ I breathed as he pulled away. My eyes fluttered and he walked away laughing.

‘God, I hate you,” he laughs from the other room. I threw my hands up and feel onto his mother love seat. He irritated me so bad.

 

“Listen dre, I just thought you would want to go home, spend some times alone”

“I hate being alone, what will you do” he stuck his tongue out at me.

‘Alright, fine, bet” he eyed me and then nodded.

 

“Arm wrestle’

‘No, id hurt you”

“Shut up Justin” he moved closer and sat next to me. He had cold water in his hands. I watched him take a sip and hit the bottom of the bottle causing him to spit the water out his nose. I laughed, and then he got a funny mean face on and told me to run.

I stood up and made a dart for the kitchen but then I bumped into Lynn and stopped causing Justin to crash into me.

 

‘If y’all are going to chase each other, please do it out side, I don’t water in my house Justin” she gave hi ma mom look and I teased him.

“When did you get here’ he questioned.

“Like between the gods I hate you and the mhum” I smirked at him and he stuck his tongue out again.

“Justin Randall I will cut it out if your going to stick it out like that’ I laughed at him.

 

“Oh no do not do that Andrea might miss it” my eyes widened and I slapped him hard on the arm. Lynn shook her head and told him she was going to pretend not to hear that.

 

“You are really horrid’ I said as Lynn walked out of the room. She was going to go get ready to do something with Paul, which means the house was all ours.

“You love me’

“Im still debating on that” he splashed his water on me.

 

‘Justin your mother said not throwing water in her house’

“Justin your mother” he mocked and stepped closer to me. He shook the water bottle.

“Please, don’t”

‘Aww, you scared of some water?’

‘Justin I will hurt you”

“I like being punished” before I could stop him, he dumped the water down my shirt. It was ice cold.

 

“LYNNNN!’ Justin whipped his head around and looked at me. I watched him and then ran to the stairs. He tackled me on the third step pushing me back.

‘Don’t I may trip?”

“you are so mean’ he held me by my waist and I tried to get away.

‘You spilt water on me after your mom said not to’

“You look good wet’

‘Dirty bastard let go of me” his hands ran up my shirt before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

 

“Put me down” he gave my ass a smack and carried me to his room.

 

***

She fought with me when I bought her to my room, she was still cussing at me when I threw her gently on the bed, she still would not shut up and I shut and locked the door. Even when I turned my radio on loudly, she was still telling me how I made her shirt wet. Oh im sure there are a few other things that are wet.

 

‘Will you shut up’ she licked her lips and closed her mouth.

“fine’ I threw my shirt off and made my way to her. Her eyes on my chest the whole time.

 

“What?’ I kissed her harsh but she gave in and let my tongue fall into her mouth. She applied a little pressure by sucking it. I pulled back a little.

 

“Let’s get you out of this wet shirt” she lifted her arms up and I threw it behind me. My mouth attacked hers again. My hand rested on her neck giving her hair a tug and she moaned into the kiss. I grinned and fell back with her on the bed.

 

My hands slid down her sides and undid her jean shorts. No panties. I looked up at her grin.

“maybe you should be punished’ I slide the shorts off her body. She lay in front of me in her white lace bra. Her body was tan from the being in sun all day and she changed her belly ring to a simple ball that had a pink diamond on it. My hand slipped behind her and unhooked her bra. I can admit when im talented.

‘you know you’re a piece of work” I smile at her and cover her lips with mine. I always win.

 

****

 

I sat on the plane. Rachel scrolled down her lap top and yawned as we played gold miner. Justin convinced her to come early. He is such a loser. He was my loser, however a loser. His eyes where on the movie that him and trace where watching. I hated that he had a plane at his disposal as he can leave whenever he wants. Thought if I said lets got to Jamaica, again he would take me. I hated that he gave me everything I wanted. It was nice once and while, but I loved freedom.

My cell beeped and I smiled at the screen.

“Mile high club member ship, one time only’

I shook my head and sent a sure back. With in two second he stood up and said something about going to lie down in the back. There was a bed in the back of the plane. I waited a good five minutes before slipping unnoticed.

“That took you a while” I slid the door closed and walked over to him.

“Well, I had to explain to trace why he couldn’t come” Justin looked at me I smiled at him and slipped my flip-flops off and climbed on top of him. I straddled his waist and his hands caressed my hips as I took off my tank top throwing it next to us. It was one of those built in bra tanks, so Justin looked surprised when my boobs bounced free.

‘You know the money you spend on the outfits at Victoria Secrets means you can wear them’ his hands slid up and felt up each boob. I was glad I was a little bigger then a hand full I loved watches his hands caress them all over.

 

“oh that’s what they are for, I thought they where to be taken off not put on, ill wear more clothes from now on” I smirked and he lifted his head to my nipple taking the right one in his mouth first then the left one.

 

I moaned and pulled on his curls softly. I pushed him back and slid down his body and un did his pants. I coaxed his member out of his bowered and slid my hands up and down it. I heard him growl. I leaned down and licked the pink tip.

‘shit” he cursed. I smiled and blew my warm breathed over his tip. I watched him shiver and his hips bucked.

“dre” his hands held onto my hair and I bobbed up and down his shaft.

‘shit, yeah, Drea’ he moaned and pulled my hair back encouraging my movements. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and I pulled away.

“fuck’ his eyes looked like he was in pain.

‘in me, now” he grabbed my hips forcefully and slid my shorts down with my panties in a quick motion. He placed me on my back griping my hips as we made sure he fit into my wetness. I groaned as he slowed him self.

‘I need to get you there baby’ I dung my nails into his back as he pushed himself harder.

“I need it now’ I growled at him and he licked his lips faster he went and my hips bucked with his. This was a good way to kill time on a flight. I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

 

 

Chapter 24 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

* feels the need to run away as people read this*

‘hey, dre, umm I have the tickets to the concert, uhm you blocked my number on your cell so im calling her work line… uh.. I have yours, call me if you want it’ Kristina played it for me again. The theory of a dead man concert was tonight. My heart raced, yes, I wanted to go, but I knew he had the tickets, and they where nose bleed oh my god perfect seats.

“I want my ticket” I said quietly to the machine, I know he cannot hear me Kristina yawned and told me to do the right thing. Well apparently, I do not know what the right thing is because I got in my car and drove to his dads work.

 

Big mistake his sister was in there. I saw his little eight-year-old sister bouncing around the office giving all the pets treats.

“Get back in your car” I said to my self, but no, I looked both ways and crossed the street.

The bell rang and let them know someone had come in. Alice saw me and dropped her treat bag.

 

“Andrea” the blond little girl ran to me squeezing me. I hugged her back. I mean after a year the families are attached what am I to do.

He stood there in his long white coat, a grey tight fitting shirt, and some dark jeans. His hair messy like usually, curly and blonder then I have seen. He looked good.

“What you expect dre, for him to get fat and depressed” my brain really needed to shut up now.

“Andrea?”

‘Hi’ I walked father in the store. I keep the counter between us as he walked closer.

‘dre, I’ve missed you, did Trevor tell you my birthday was In a few weeks, you have to come’ Alice rambled and Trevor smiled politely at me. Shit.

“al, go groom the cats’ Alice looked at me then at Trevor. She smiled and skipped off.

“she’s still cute’ he nodded and folded his arms over his well built chest and looked me over. I knew I should have changed. I had a low v neck tank top on and some jean Capri’s.

“you look good’

“Trev, I want my ticket’

‘dre’

“listen, I know that I do not really, well I mean you” I jumbled my thoughts as he walked around the desk and grabbed my hand. One of the older ladies with a cat has been staring at me for a while now. And the old man with his dog has been creeping me out since I walked in. I knew they where being nosy. don’t they know its not polite to stare.

“Let’s go into my office” he pulled me with him and waved to the woman with the cat, calling her Colleen.

 

He shut the door behind me and sat down on the chair. I stood by the door. Ready to bolt. He reached into the drawer and pulled out the tickets.

 

‘Dre, will you go with me’ he eyes my face. I bit my lip and held my breath.

“Trev, it’s not a good idea, I mean Justin would not approve”

“He’s not your father”

“Trevor, he’s my boyfriend’

‘yeah, and so was I, but apparently” I held up my hand.

“Don’t finish that” I bit my lip again and reached for my ticket. I mean I did pay for half so legal half was mine.

“Im sorry” I nodded.

“Look, im just going to trade mine in for two and get Rachel one’ I said and he sighed handing me his ticket.

“Take her, this is a good seat’

“Trev, they are like your favorite band”

“yeah, well there yours too, so go have fun, and don’t forget to tell them backstage’ I stared at him. Backstage, when what?

As if he could read my mind he chuckled.” I got us, well you backstage passes, I knew you would freak” he ran his hands threw his hair.

‘Trev, oh my god, wow’ I looked at the tickets. I mean what Justin did not know did not hurt I guess.

“Trev, meet me at the front gate at 7’ Trevor’s lips grinned in a big smile. I sighed and told him I had to get back to work. I cannot let the man miss his favorite band, plus he got us backstage. I can just go to a concert with a friend.

 

****

Drea was going to flip out on me when I told her I got her tickets to see theory of a dead man. I waited for her to come home. The concert started at eight but I had plans for her to meet the band before and I knew she would be in love with me; it was a reason why I wanted her to come home early. I loved going to shows with her, she was so in tune with it all. More then me, but she was a fan, I was just a bystander.

 

“Justin” she called coming into the house. I heard her set her stuff down and I smiled when she places a kiss o n my check.

“Hey baby” she walked to where I sat and I pulled her into my lap.

‘Dre’

‘Justin’ we said at the same time.

‘Go first” she said.

“Well, I know you’re a little mad at me for going home early but it’s because I wanted us to be here for the “she paused because her tan face went white.

“Breath, dre”

‘Justin, umm ‘she bit her lip.

‘Oh my god thanks you” she hugged me and kissed me hard. There was the response.

‘Your welcome, go get ready’ she hoped off my lap and I chuckled at her.

‘oh dre, what did you want to say” she stopped on the stairs and turned to look at me.

“Oh, um, I forgot” she shook her head and blew me a kiss before heading back up stairs.

****

I threw my closet behind me, like all my clothes where every where. What to wear. I felt like shit, Justin just did something I did not think would happen and then I have this ticket from Trevor. I threw that in the first drawer I saw.

‘dude the bomb explode in here” Rachel stepped threw the clothes. She saw that I had a hello kitty towel wrapped around my body and my hair was in a mess pined up wet.

“I have no idea what to wear” Rachel laughed at me.

‘Well it’s a rock show so, you want shoes that are good,” I told her sandals. I had three shoe racks full. She picked up my black ones that where an inch high platform.

“Okay shoes” then she picked out some dark shinny jeans. I sighed nodded.

‘Your shirt needs to show the girls so lets see’ she taped her finger to her chin going threw my club tops I had hanging up.

‘Nothing that makes them pop out” I saw her smile and her fingers went threw all the shirts. She smiled and handed me a small black fabric shirt. I smiled at her and shook my head.

“No way”

“Its rock and roll girl’ I sighed she was right. It was a black vest shirt. It had a razor back and the front was vest like and buttoned. It showed my lower half of my stomach. I sighed and got ready. I could not bring my self to tell her about Trevor.

 

*****

This was the best thing in my life. I meet all the boys in theory of a dead man. The lead singer Tyler Connolly was such a nice guy and hot. I cant believe I got to meet them. Justin said they where cool guys. He is so not a rocker. I loved him for trying. I danced around to them play wait for me.

 

Wait for me
Ever so patiently
No one else knows that feelings inside

I smiled as the song was slow and I felt Justin’s arms pull me closer to him.

“thank you’ I whispered. He kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back.

‘dre?’ my life was over. We pulled apart there stood Trevor. He had an unreadable look on his face.

 

Wait for me
Ever so patiently
Yea, you're everything
I've ever dreamed of having
And it's everything
I need from you
Just knowing that you
Wait for me

 

“I see’ Trevor looked at Justin who held me tightly. Trevor shook his head and walked away. I felt like I should run after him. But Justin pulled me back to him.

“I knew he got you tickets dre” I stepped back.

“what?’

“yeah, he called trace looking for you, told him about the tickets.”

“why didn’t you tell me”

“because I knew you wouldn’t hurt me” I licked my lips. I smiled at him.

‘I know” I pressed my lips to his. Im an awful person.

End Notes:

*well?'

Chapter 25 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

the dress andrea's dress

 

 

All I knew was that he got the tickets. What happened after he called Kristina’s was left to them. I wish that I did not feel like she was lying to me, but then again I lied to her, and I hurt her pretty bad. I propped my self up against the head bored and sighed. She was taking way too long in the bathroom.

Tonight was club night, I don’t know her and Rachel thought that it would be fun to have a party, was not completely sure why I was having a party at my house, but I never stopped them from doing what they wanted. I think it was just close friends nothing to crazy. I had my outfit picked out for me. It was a tight button up black shirt and some jeans form mine and trace’s clothing line. She made me un button the top three and she ran some hair stuff threw my hair, I think she likes me make me up. Now I just waited for her. She did not tell me what she was wearing or see it the day she got it. I waited impatiently.

“Drea, hurry the fuck up’ I looked at the clock on the night stand.

‘Justin, this is your house you can go down” she called from the bathroom. I could tell her was smiling. I could tell whatever she had on was going to kill me. I also knew that whatever she had on looked ten times better on the floor.

 

***

I sipped my beer waiting, there was a few people I knew from Rachel, and trace. Then Kristina and the girls from the salon where here. I stood next to the couch in the ‘club” my game room has been changed into what it would be like if I ran a stripper club threw my house. It was loud and lights here and there and they replaced my pool table with a stripper pole. When did I get that, and it should be in my bedroom.

I smiled to my self thinking about seeing drea on the pole, her and Rachel took classes one summer. I never got to see the fruits of that labor.

 

My breath hitched in my throat as she walked in. her legs got longer in the plain black heels. My eyes scanned up her body. She made her way over. She had a mini dress that was low cut and the body of the dress had lace over it. The sides of the dress where gone. It was short. I licked my lips.

‘hi baby” she pressed her body next to mine giving me a kiss.

‘you are so not wearing that later” she hit me playfully and told me to go get her a drink. I nodded and left her with trace.

***

I pretended to listen to trace ramble about how inappropriate my dress looked. I mean yeah the back was gone till the little lace covered my ass, but umm hello, all the people that where here, knew me. I rolled my eyes at Lisa. She still has not told him yes or no yet. I pray for the no.

 

I know I have not be honest with Justin about the ticket with Trevor, and I know that I freaked out with Jessica but I did not sleep with him. I smiled as he walked his way back to me and handed me the cup full of liquid.

 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer grinding my ass into him. His hips griped at my hips. We have been down here for almost two hours, I was way pasted needy, and Justin drank out his bar.

‘you look good baby’ his voice was husky in my ear. I smiled and super human by chirs brown and Keri Hillson played. He spun me around and held me close one arm on my back the on there held my hand as we danced.

‘im sorry” I blurted out. He looked at me his face made a question.

“for’ his voice was low and hummed in my ear.

‘Justin, he got me the tickets first, I went and told him I wanted to go, Trevor got me and him backstage, I was going to go with him…” Justin shook his head.

‘ you went with me, that’s all that I count” I smiled slightly at him.

‘okay’ we swayed to the music.

‘ I need you’ he whispered and I smiled. There was nothing I could really do now, at lest I told him.

 

*****

Her knees hit the bed and I laid her down softly. Andrea moaned into the kiss and I ran my fingers down her neck to her tie.

“this dress, kills me’ I growled.

‘me too’ she whispered and sat up. It came off in one long pull. She was naked under the little garment she called clothing. I silently thanked the maker of her dress.

My lips attacked her neck as her knees slid up my back. Her hands worked on my shirt and I don’t think I could stand with having my jeans on any longer.

Her hands ran threw my now sticky hair from the gel she had put in it. She pushed the unbuttoned shirt off my body. It was beyond the slow pace I wanted to go. I pushed her hands on the buttons of my jeans.

“eager?” she smiled and I stroked the inside of her thigh.

“how are we doing on for play tonight?’ I asked in her ear before nibbling on her ear lob she growled and slide the pants down. Her hand felt wonderful on my hard cock.

‘I vote a no’ she stroked me into her. I braced my self with and arm on her thigh and one behind her. Pushing deeper as I lifted her leg and threw it over my shoulder.

‘Justin please’ I reached down and thumbed her clit causing her to buck her hips.

“what baby?’

“harder’ she pushed on my back and I gave into her needs.

********

“fucking shit’ I whispered. Shit. I sunk to the bathroom floor. I stared at the pill box. There was no more. How could I have done this? Was I that stupid? Oh god.

Chapter 26 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
okay first im so like pro life that its hard for me to talk about this, but i wanted to add something eles into the mix... sorry for other people who have issues with plan b's i dont want people to be offended.....

“fucking shit’ I whispered. Shit. I sunk to the bathroom floor. I stared at the pill box. There was no more. How could I have done this? Was I that stupid? Oh god.

****

Plan b, for irrespirable teenagers, not for a 23 year old stable girl In a relationship. The lady at the counter looked at me. She popped her gum and rang up my box. Smiling at me as if I was some kind of girl who needed this. At this moment in time I was. Me and Justin saw now use for condoms seeing as how I was on the pill and well all my friends do it and are so okay with it. I mean I freak out like all the time. Then my monthly comes and bam not so freaked out. However, I sat in sweat shorts and one of Justin’s wife beater tied back, in my car, trying not to cry again.

Im sure Justin would not mind if we had a kid, when I was married to him. Im a selfish person I was not ready to share him with anyone ever. I let the pill slip down my throat with the diet coke. Maybe I could do that whole spraying a coke bottle in your twat urban legend thing. Though I think, it would cause a yeast infection.

My phone beeped again, yet another texted form him. I left this morning while he was a sleep. Scared when I went to go pop a birth control pill and realized I was out, meaning I was going to start. Then casually remembering I should have started three days ago. I have been off the pill for three days because you start the new pack the Sunday of your period, well guess what vagina its Sunday. I sighed to myself and screamed in the car.

 

“Dre, baby where are you?” The texted read. I hit clear. I just wanted to take this whole box of pills but no, I had to take one pill then another one the next day. It was so not worth 13.95$.

 

“Drea?’ I heard from the outside of my car. I looked at Trevor walking to me. Shit, I started my car again.

‘Dre” he shouted. I scrambled around and put the cap on my coke. His hand reached my window.

‘Go away’

‘Dre, are you okay?’ he asked. I should have rolled up my window. He saw my puffy red eyes and he looked into the car he saw my box.

 

“Want to go some where and talk’

“I want you to stay away form me’ I put my car in reverse and few out of the parking spot.

 

***

I knew Rachel was still a sleep it was only 10; 30. I entered the back house where she stayed with trace and snuck up to her room. I opened her door and say lay on her side.

“Rachel?’ I poked her.

“Hum” she said he voice was raspy from sleep and she moved over and sat up.

“Dre?” she took my view in, I was a wreck and I held the ugly purple plan b box in my hand. She pulled me to the bed and I wrapped my arms around her. This is why she was my top friend. I loved her she said nothing but let me cry.

 

“So while I was in there buying this, the part in Juno played threw my head, where Juno goes to the clinic and that girl is holding the sign and she says babies have fingernails” she laughed at me and hugged me tighter.

****

I could not face him, I cannot tell him. I just cannot do this. I shook my head and started to walk back to the guesthouse. I knew he was watching me I know how knows something is up. I felt guilty. I felt like a bad person, hey at lest after a few hours of being in Rachel’s my period came, but that still does not mean anything. I even made a doctor appointment. One because it should have not came that fast plan b does not make you have a period and two I needed a stronger birth control.

 

Rachel stood I the door way of the guest house making me turn around and walk back to Justin’s. I just wasn’t sure how I wanted this to go.

“hey Justin I could have been Prego but I so just like got a plan b and killed all ideas of everything” then him flip out on me, or him be calm about it. I don’t know. I screw up way too much.

 

“are you mad at me?” he asks as I walk into the house. I sighed and bit my lip. No I was made at myself.

“dre?” he watched me as I didn’t say anything but walk around practily talking to my self in my head like now.

“Andrea?” I shook my self out of my daze.

‘sorry, I just had a crazy morning” I reached from him and pulled him closer.

“did you go to get more pills” he whispers in my ear.

‘um yeah” Justin pulled away and wrapped his hands around my wrists.

“baby, you don’t have to keep it form me, im cool”

“well okay” I smiled at him slightly. So now I feel like shit more because well he’s fine about birth control and is willing to talk about it. Fuck my life.

“can we talk for a moment thought” he rubs up and down my arms. I get goose bumps and sigh.

“of course” I smile sweetly at him and pull him to the big arm chair.

“you know how you told me about getting your ticket from Trevor?” I nodded

“well, why didn’t you tell me first hand?” he did not look hurt he looked confused. I was so no good for him, I screw up his life.

 

“because I was scared you would freak, I guess, look Justin, im so sorry, I make a mess of things” he kissed me.

 

“you could never lose me” im not so sure anymore.

Chapter 27 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
so im so glad the site is back up... i almost died.. lol.. sorry this is so late.. ive just had a hetick week... found out some really bad new about a family member....so... i may not update soo soon.. but enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come, you love New York” she smiles at me and throws another shirt for me in my bag.

“No, you love taking me to New York” she smirks. I had a few meetings and what not in New York, I was only going to be gone for five days, but I really did not want to leave her.

“listen I have like back to back appointments, and I distracted you and make you late, and maybe I will show up to work this week” she kissed me and went back to packing for me.

Ever since that day she left early she’s been acting different not a bad but this I love you mushy type of girl. I mean I don’t mind she’s been connected at the hip to me, and I admit if it was anyone else I would have minded but I like that she’s clingy. I know she is hiding something thought, but her new self-happiness was bubbling everywhere I could not ask her.

“Rachel can stay”

“Rachel is your personal assistant not mine” she shook her head and examined shoes. I watched from the doorframe and crossed my hands against my chest.

 

“So, I’ll have trace”

“Trace is lazy” I laughed a little, she was right.

“Are you trying to be alone?”

“As a matter of fact I am, going to throw some major orgies.” she bit her lip from laughing.

“You are so not funny”

‘Then stop laughing” she threw some shoes in a bag for me. A smile ive never noticed sat on her face. It was a free caring smile. Something has changed and I did not know what it was.

 

*********

I bit my nail as I waited for him to call me. Here I was pathetic little girl who waited by the phone for her boyfriend to call. I flipped threw the channels on TV again. You know how many girls gone wild DVDs there are. Oh well I do, let me tell you same stupid white blond bitch is on every one of them. I mean yeah he just left and I did not need him to call me every minute, but god my life was lame with out him.

Kristina and I had made shopping plans later today. I laughed I was too meet her in 10 hours. I had yet to sleep. Why hasn’t he called? Yet I can’t texted him because I don’t want to seem needy and I can’t call for same reason. Yeah, ive dialed but never hit sent and im sure there’s like 50 drafts in my inbox. But hey, he said he would call me. It was like 3am in New York he got there like 2 hours ago.

Beep. Beep.

My face light up like a fucking Christmas tree.” Hello”

‘Baby, im so sorry our flight had a long layover and I couldn’t get signal’ he says in one breath.

“Who is this” I bit my lip from laughing as he groaned.

“Your boyfriend”

“Oh my god, I have boyfriend” I sated dryly. I ran my hands threw my hair and yawned.

“Drea?”

‘Tin” I mocked him. He laughed a little.

“Baby, im sorry”

“Sure sure” I bit my lip. No laughing, it gives you away.

‘Andrea Chloe.”

“Justin Randall” I could tell him smiling now.

“Don’t be like that”

‘So, im thinking, I shall be on girls gone wild”

‘oh yeah?”

‘Don’t lick your lips Justin, you are a perv”

“How can, wow we need to get away from each other more”

“Please, you miss me”

‘You miss me more, your staying up late and watching porno ad’s on TV’ damn straight I was.

“Maybe if you would have called”

“Wow’ I bit my lip and he laughed. I missed him. Right now, we could be lying in a big bed in some fancy hotel that kissed his ass, we could have hard-core rough pillow ripping sex and they would clean it up after a few maids giggled and called me a whore.

“Where are my brother, and Rach?”

“In separate rooms”

“Sure sure”

“Will you stop saying that?”

“Sure, sure” I grinned and he growled.

“Any how, how’s new york”

‘loud and they should turn the lights off”

‘Why do you always tell me that, just tell me it’s wonderful’ he chuckles.

“So” I chewed on the bottom of my lip thinking of something witty, funny, and cute to say, but sleep was dripping on my eyes.

“So what are you wearing?”

“Your shirt” I said simple.

“Just my shirt’

‘Mhum” I heard his bed move and I felt my self shift.

“Take it off”

‘Justin”

“Andrea”

“Then you take off your boxers” he laughs and I hear him do it. Was he kidding me? Oh, lord.

“Do it Drea”

“Pushy” I set the phone on the bed and slip his shirt off sitting it next to me. I grabbed the phone and held it back to my ear. I could hear a faint TV on in the back.

 

“Are you watching porn?” he laughs and says no.

“Sure sure”

‘If you touch your self I will hang up’ his voice was stern and I laughed.

‘Yeah sure”

“Dre, im going to tell you that I miss you and im laying here wishing that you where on top of me and I could massage each of your breast”

“Justin”

“Then im going to tell you im picturing your hands around my cock stroking it”

“Are you fucking high,” I giggle; I guess im not use to this side of him. I usually laugh at people, who have phone sex, but this was hot and I was turned on.

‘Andrea, please” I heard him groan. I can picture him now lying above the sheets stroking him self in the slow motion he likes; I licked my lips and felt my hands travel down my flat stomach.

“Im going to tell you that I love you and I wish you could be here”

“I knew that”

“Where are your hands?”

‘On my stomach’

“No, move them, to your tits”

‘What?”

“Do it” he was firm this time and I did as instructed.

“Massage them like how I would” I flipped my phone on speaker and sat it on the nightstand. My hands moved over my breast doing everything he said, I moaned out for him, which caused him to growl. Apparently, I was never going to sleep.

****

My phone beeped with three missed calls and voice mails. I was late for meeting Kristina. After Justin and I had came for each other on the phone we passed out on the phone together. I sighed softly and checked the voice mails, Justin saying he’d call me later, Kristina saying she had to do a last minute thing with her boyfriend and Rachel…

“listen dre, trace knows, he found the box, I don’t know if he has said anything to Justin, babe you need to tell him, look I love you and ill stick up for you, any who I love you, call me”

 

Fuck my life!

 

*******

 

Last night was fun and my grin got bigger. It was hard to sit threw some fashion meeting when all I could think about was my girlfriend.

‘let go out tonight’ trace says to me as we pull up to the curb of the hotel. I groan, no I wanted to go call Andrea and beg her to come see me my last three days, im hopeless with out here.

‘Yeah, Justin, I know the perfect place’ Rachel says as we walk past paparazzi taking picture of me. I sighed. The smiled and grins on both of there faces would not go away if I said no. so I reluctantly agreed.

 

I had no idea what club this was, but I sat sipping a beer as trace that was newly single scooped out chicks with Rachel. She gave him a hoe count and he would go no way. I think I needed to be drunker then this.

 

‘Yo, boss” I hear Terrance a body guard of the clubs come over to me. He was a very big white man, who scared even my bodyguard mike. I nodded at him as he approached me.

“hey, Terrance, what’s up’ we shake hands and he comes in close.

“There’s some fine looking white girl who says she will do anything to come meet you” he licks his lips and nodded over to the VIPs rope. I could not really tell what girl he was seeing or talking about.

‘I have a girl man”

‘She says just a quick meeting, she will do anything” I nodded at the man and told him sure. I think it is the beer. By this time, trace and Rachel where laughing their asses off about something.

 

Terrance walks over and my smile just got bigger. She was insane. I took a swig of my beer before standing up and laughing along with trace.

“Oh my god, Justin Timberlake, im a huge fan”

“Andrea, you are insane’

“oh my god you know my name’ Andrea’s eyes got wider, she is crazy. I pulled her in a hug.

“So I hear you will do anything’ I whisper in her ear. God I loved this girl.

Chapter 28 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
writeing is an outlit, it makes me not think... so you all will get spoiled, i have almost two more chapters done.. please let me know if the suck

“So I hear you will do anything’ his voice dripped with excitement and lust. I smiled and nodded my head in the crook of his neck. His arms wrapped protectively around me and lead me to the seat where he sat. Rachel waved and trace gave me a smile.

I sighed at my brother, but was drunk I assume and was looking for new tail. Rachel was so not helping him. I felt bad for him, Lisa turned down his proposal, how could you not want to marry trace? Oh that is right she is a crazy whore.

 

I came on a count of Rachel’s message I did and could not and well Kristina pushed me to come here. She ever paid for the plane ticket. I guess im just scared, it is not a big deal right.

****

My back pressed against the hard wall and I panted for air. Justin’s lips attacked my neck my jaw. I ran my fingers threw his hair and his teeth scraped over my collarbone. My legs arched up his back as he pulled us father into his room and slammed the door shit. I brushed his jacket off and it felt off his shoulders and down to the floor.

‘we can never have phone sex again,” I breathed in his ran running my hand down his neck as he moved us to the bed.

“Why?” he pulled back to look at me and I giggled at him running my hand down his check.

“Because, this is so much better” I pulled him closer as we feel to the bed. He pushed the skirt of my dress up my hips and placed kisses around my thighs. THis window was open and the heat from the New York night filled the room, you could hear the claming roars of cars. I whimpered as he pushed his hands up with the dress lifting it off my body and tossed it to the side of us. For a moment, I wished all of New York could see this, just so they would be jealous of me. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hands ran up my arms holding them above my head as he sucked on my bottom lip with his.

I rolled my hips to his and heard him growl and his tongue came out to play. I sighed into his touch. My hands ran down his chest and undid his pants pushing them down his hips.

I shivered as his fingers traced the tattoo on my hip before his fingers hooked on the top of the lace panties. He pulled them down my legs, they too feel where his pants where now. I thanked my self slightly as I wore a dress that did not need a bra. He licked his lips at my nakedness. I reached and un buttoned each of the buttons.

‘shh’ I stopped as he hovered over me. I felt his erection press into my thigh.

‘what” he looked at me and then a bump came from trace’s wall that was right next to ours.

“so?’ I questioned. I leaned up to kiss him when the giggling started.

“trace” we heard the female voice moan. Oh god, this would kill my buzz. Justin crocked an eyebrow.

‘wait” I say and the girl giggled again. that is when I busted up laughing and pressed my lips against Justin’s chest.

“your cousin is having sex with my brother’ I said wrinkling my nose.

‘shut up” he whispered and pressed his lips to mine. We felt a knock on the wall and I laughed, im sorry but I was rather amused.

“I need music,” he groans and slips his body away from me and turns on the TV in the room. He found one of those music channels and I shield back a laugh as his my love boomed threw the speakers.

‘cocky?’ he glared at me and changed it again. was not sure what it was, but I do not think any of his songs would play threw the speakers. The room next door’s bed squeaked loudly, I bit my lip, and Justin smiled.

‘hey it’s like live porn”

‘yeah, if you don’t think about who it is” he laughed and climbed back over me.

‘or we could, give them a show” I smacked his arm playfully before he slipped his boxers down his hip.

Justin placed an arm on each side of my head before licking his lips and teasing my wet entrance. I arched my hips into his and he slid himself into me.

“your right so much better” I grinned and kissed up his jaw as he pushed in harder. His hand ran up my thigh and pressed it away from his body. Justin’s left hand griped at my hip and I starched my nails down his back moaning out his name.

‘harder, baby, please” I let out leaning my head back and he gave into my wishes. My hands griped hard on his back and as hit, my g-spot I could not speak and my mouth felt dry. I arched my back into his thrust. He caught on to my need and pumped him self into me deeper. I do not think it was possible for someone to reach so deep in you. I cried out his named sending him with me.

Justin crashed next to me and I ran my fingers threw his hair.

“I love you,” he whispered and I smiled kissing him.

“I love you too” his hand stroked my face. We feel a sleep that way.

***

 

The room that connected to our and trace’s room was filled with awkwardness when I woke up. Rachel was bent over the table laying her head next to coffee and trace was looking anywhere but her. I stifled a laugh and sat next to my best friend.

“so, nice night huh Rach” she groaned and did not move.

“trace” he could not even look at me. I bit my lip as Justin walked in and looked at the two. I still had to talk to him about the box, but I was chicken. After last night, I was even more scared.

“trace?” I asked again, he looked away from the wall and over at me.

“hey, when did you get up” he walked over to the table and Rachel moved uncomfortable.

“well, I was up kind of late last night, we keep hearing bumps in the night, huh Justin’ he shook his head and took a sip of coffee. Bastard.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about love” he sat next to Rachel and looked at room service menu.

“oh right, I guess im just crazy” trace swallowed hard and said that Justin had an interview for something. There was a movie some people wanted him to be in I guess. I think I miss him touring. I sighed. I will talk to him later.

****

“dude, did Rachel say anything about the box,” I asked trace as we walked to the car. I wanted to ask Andrea about the box but I could not do it, I mean maybe it was Rachel’s. I sighed and shook trace.

‘dude, im sorry’ he said. His eyes filled with guilt and I just laughed.

“dude, listen, I wont say shit to Ryan, but what the fuck?” we stepped out of the elevator, it had yet to get crazy outside. some days I wish that I could be normal with my girl, with my friends, but then I see a fan and they smile or tell me that something I did inspired them and it all goes away. I do know that everyone would support me if this all got old and I left it all behind.

“look I don’t remember, I just know that, well” he blushes, his fucking face got flushed. I was a little grossed out, Rachel was cute, but she was like my damn sister.

 

“look, I really don’t want to know, leave details out, but talk to her sometimes before we get back to la, now on to the box.”

********

 

Rachel laid her head in my lap and I ran my fingers threw her hair.

“can we pretend trace isn’t your brother for a moment?”

“if we call him something else’

“like Jacob?” I giggled and nodded.

‘well, Jacob, was well oh god” her eyes got a familiar look in her eyes. I groaned but let her continue before I interjected at need to bash my head in.

“listen I get it, but talk to him, babe, he’s well the only brother I have, I love you and hell you are my family, but please, don’t make this awkward’ she nodded.

“now what do you know about the box?”

Chapter 29 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

sorry i didnt post this sooner.. funerals are so not fun erals sorry if this is lame.. but at lest it clears some thing up...

 

 

and thanks to everyone who reads this.. i do it mearly for enjoyment.. but the more i see people read the more i want to wirte.. that gose for reviews

 

 

 

 

 

How do you tell someone you used an extra pre caution because you skipped on buying birth control? How do you tell your boyfriend, that you freaked out, and well took a plan b. why is this so hard. Justin stood in front of the mirror a towel loses on his hips and he brushed his teeth, we left tomorrow morning for la.

It was still steamy form the shower he took, I smelt the axe sop he used and my heart did flip-flops as I watched him get ready for bed. I picked at my fingers and sighed. His button shirt hung loosely around me, I had no bra just boy shorts on. It was still hot outside, but I turned the airway up.

“Baby’ he calls. I moved from my spot and walked to him. He smiled and I sighed sitting on the toilet seat.

‘Hum”

“Help “I smiled and took the razor he held out, I was always scared to shave his face, it a different Experian then shaving you legs. Justin grabbed my hips and placed me on the sink. I spread my legs so he could get closer to me.

‘Am I shaving it all, or trim?”

‘Do what you want baby”

“Then I see no reason to shave” I smile and places a kiss on his lips. His hands rested on my exposed thighs.

“Alright just a little trim, I look like a beast’

‘I like it” I ran my hands over his fuzzy face.

“I don’t” he smiled and I did as he asked. As he would say ow after I shaved off a little hear and there, it was not hard to just make it stubble. I finished and patted his face.

“Thanks” he rubbed his face against mine and I giggled and tried to move. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

‘Stop Justin” his cheek rubbed on my neck and it tickled. I pushed back on him a little.

“Justin, I um, can I talk to you” he let me sit up and I he held me close.

“I know you know’

“Know?”

“Look, Justin I took a plan b” his breathing stopped and his right arm went over his wet curls.

“You did what?”

“that day, I forgot to re order my birth control and I was scared, so I did what I could think of, it didn’t matter, because I only missed like two days, but I just didn’t” I paused as his eyes looked confused and he bit his lip.

‘You basically took an abortion pill?’

“No, Justin, it’s just to make sure it’s not that bad”

‘What’s so wrong with having a kid?’ was he for real? No way?

“Uh, everything?” his left arm moved to his side as he let go of me. I stiffened and went to touch his arm but he jerked away.

“Well then maybe you should keep on top of things” he got off the bed and slammed the bathroom door shut. Did he just say that to me? I flopped back on the bed and closed my eyes.

********

Okay, so maybe I am a little mad, maybe im a little ticked, but trace did warn me, but now I stood her looking like an ass. We both know that we cannot handle kids; this is all-new to us, was out and opens with our love, and im selfish, I cannot share her. I should have just said okay, but im an asshole.

I slipped on boxers and walked out, ill just say im sorry and hope we can get over this.

‘Andrea?’ I opened the door and she lay on the bed where I left her. My shirt was open on her and I saw the little black boy shorts on her hips, the shirt covered parts of her boobs. Her hands laid flat on her stomach and I groaned. I was no longer mad at her.

“Drea’ I moved closer, her breathing was even, and she feels a sleep. Damn. I lay next to her and stocked her bicep.

‘look, Drea, you probably cant hear me, but im sorry, I over reacted and I just, I love you, and I wish that we could just stop being so stupid all the time, and just be simple’ I went to move when he hand touched mine.

“love isn’t simple, it’s hard, and we work at it’ her eyes where still closed. I watched her chest rise and fall as she moved closer to me.

 

‘Im sorry’

“please, im sorry, I won’t keep things from you as long as you are honest with me’ I nodded and pulled her close and kissed her check.

“You look good in my clothes”

She yawned and cuddled up closer to me.” Thanks”

*********

Rachel and I laid out in the sun. it has been a week since New York, today was fourth of July and it was the hottest day in California. I untied the straps to my top and watched as Justin and trace moved shit around. Rachel and trace had yet to talk about that night, and she wont tell me anything other then it was amazing.

It be weird for them to hook up, but I mean well I guess not. Its not like we are keeping it in the family. I watched Rachel the other night when we all watched movies and she started at trace, like he was the most amazing guy in the world. It was cute. Her deserver’s happiness, so dose Trace that was my plan.

Justin and I talked more like we use to, I think we just let everything get in the way before our friendship. I was beyond in love with him. He stood there with black bored shorts on and flip flops and some plan white shirt. His sunglasses feel from his face as he bent down. My heart skipped a beat.

Did I mention to you it was hot as hell out here? I and Rachel had a spray mist thing on us, oh and it is on 11am. I think I woke up at eight and it was 103 outside. Crazy.

I watched as Rachel eyed trace, I peered at Justin threw the top of my sunglasses. I could see that sweat from standing out in the sun run down his neck as him and trace light the bbq pit. Tonight should be fun.

****

She has been teasing me all night with her side-glances and the way she got on to her raft in the pool, god she was going to be the death of me. I licked my lips and tried to pay attention to what trace and Marty had to say, but I watched Drea walk past and go make her self an new drink.

Rachel sat in her pool chair just watching trace. He has been a pussy and now Ryan flew out for a weekend, trace is being more pussy. There is no way to else to say it.

‘alright, I need a new beer” I pushed trace and walked into my house. Andrea was reaching for something and her plan black boy short bottoms slid up her ass, causing me to growl inward. I bit my lip, sat the beer quietly on the counter, and pressed my self to her back. She gasped at the contracts and I reached for the plate she was looking for.

‘Don’t move’ I command moving the plate to the side. She freezes and giggled at my orders. I press my hands to her hips. In addition, my thumb hitches in the sides.

‘Justin, we have like guest outside, plus’ I cut her off by licking the shell of her ear and she moans.

‘Place both hands flat against the counter’ she dose as I say and I dip my hand to feel the moist from her arousal and from the pool. Her breath hitched in her throat and I kiss down her neck.

Pepper’s bring me along played softly outside and I licked at the nape of her neck. I looked out past me, there was no one around. I slipped my finger around her smooth skin and she groaned.

‘Justin” she whispered and I ran my other hand down and cupped her ass.

“No talking’ she giggled and I bit softly as the back of her neck causing her to moan. I let go of her ass and slipped my shorts down before pulling hers down.

‘Justin” my hand hit her bare ass and she moaned.

“If you talk they will hear us” she nodded and looked back at me, I pressed my lips to hers before entering her from behind in one swift move meant. I rocked my hips into her slowly, she whimpered and I could feel her wanting to breathe out harder but my lips came to her jaw and she kissed me again. My hands pulled at her ponytail pushing her closer to me.

I don’t know if it was the fact all our friends and family sat outside or the fact it was hot and that little plan black bikini has set my groin on fire since 11;30am this morning that caused me to fuck her in the kitchen but the noise she is making made it worth whatever reason it was. I moved a hand and thumbed at her clit. She sucked my bottom lip threw her teeth as she shook.

‘Cum quick for me baby’ I hit a spot she licked and it did her in. I pumped my self in a few times before kissing her swollen lips and pulling out.

“I now have to go for a swim’ she smirked and pulled the shorts. I smacked her ass as she walked away. She smiled and gave me a kiss before we walked hand and hand back to the back yard.

***

 

Chapter 30 by pinkheartstars

His arm draped over my side as I stroked his hair. I giggled when he let out a moan here and there.

‘Baby” I kissed his forehead. He ran his hand down my back. I poked him again.

“Justin’ his blue eyes meet mine and I smiled at him.

“Morning’ he yawned and pulled my tighter against him.

“can I paint?’ he closed his eyes again and ran his hands down to my ass. Not paying attention.

“Justin” I shook him a little, as he cupped my ass.

“What’ his eyes opened again. I laughed in his chest.

“Can I redecorate with Rachel in her room?”

‘Why doesn’t she ask” he kissed my neck. I pulled a little on his hair. I miss when it was longer and curly. I pressed my lips to him holding him there with my hand his hand ran up my sides.

“Because she’s lame, so can we?’ he kissed me again and nodded. I rolled away and got out of bed,

‘Now?” he groaned and lay back on the bed. The covers reviled his chest and I sighed.

“Time is a waiting”

‘Take the black card” I stopped on my spot from the closet. Did he just say card?

‘What?’

‘Your not paying for it, take the card,” he said licking his lips at me and braced himself on his elbow.

I really have never asked Justin for money, I hate his money, the devil gives him that money, so when he told me to take the black card I thought of ways to refuse, but then I nodded, ill just forget it.

***

‘I think we should do like a deep purple” Rachel nodded and slipped threw paint chips. First was paint then we would go to bed bath and beyond for everything else.

‘Like this one” she picked up a deep maroon purple it was deep. I smiled as we handed it to the guy at the paint station.

“Drea?” shit, I bit my lip and turned around to the voice. Great.

“Hi Trevor” my heart stopped when I saw it. She stood next to him some blond Greek goddess.

“how are you’ his hand was wrapped around hers like he did when he held mine. He looked good today, he had on cargo shorts and a plain white shirt, and she matched him. I made you want to puke.

“Im, good. You” Rachel turned and held the two-gallon paint cans.

‘Good, your Rachel right’ he nodded to her and she smiles.

“yeah, who is she’ I giggle inward and Rachel hands me a can. The blond moves a strand of hair out of her face and hold out her hand.

“Nikki’ she spoke. I shook her hand and smiled.

“Well we got to get to shopping” I smiled at Trevor as we hurried away. It was good he got over me right.

 

***

“I cant believe he slipped the card in your wallet” Rachel would not stop laughing as got out of the car with all our goodies. I was going to hurt him so bad.

‘Justin Randall Timberlake” I yelled in the house. Rachel laughed harder. He was going to pay for this, I so hated using the card, I mean I didn’t even want to but no Rachel made me do it.

“Justin” I screamed again. He rushed from down stairs; he stopped at the third one down when he saw my face. I laughed as horror feel upon his face.

‘Baby, look” he didn’t move, trace entered the house and instantly laughed at what he saw.

‘Justin, I don’t want your money, next time I say no, just ugh listen” I flicked the card to him and walked away. Maybe that was harsh, but my mind was still on Trevor and that blond bimbo. I was over him right?

Chapter 31 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

im sorry its short, ive been goign to the gym... dunno why i guess to look good this summer lol.... so ill have more soon i promise...

 

 

thanks for reading!!

Rachel’s room looked amazing, it was all deep shades of purple and blacks. They spent the whole Saturday fixing it up. Andrea forgave me for the card, but she just seemed to be torn, I heard her crying in the shower this morning and I was not sure what to do.

 

I love a girl more then I think is possible, she is my soul mate, but sometimes I feel like she thinks im going to leave her, or that maybe I rushed her into us.

She sat laughing at the golden girls with trace and Rachel. I sat on the chair next to her she sat. A few times, she would look away and stare at me, id catch her and she would smile. That smile was not her normal smile. It was a sad one.

***

I hated my self for doubting Justin that is why I feel like I hurt him by just second-guessing what we had. I will love Trevor like an old boyfriend, but I loved Justin as my future. There’s just something that eats at me, he did cheat on Jessica with me, how do I know he wont find someone better/ Rachel laughed when I told her. Maybe she is right, I do not think Justin would hurt me like that, but he did with Jessica that night he meet her for lunch.

We sat and watched TV, he did not even offer to sit next to me .its as if he knows something wrong. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I said night to everyone and retreated to the bedroom. I let the door click softly behind me.

Therefore, I knew I was over Trevor and Trevor was over me, but something in the back of my mind, knew Justin did not feel that way. I undid my shorts and slipped my shirt off. I put on some short and left my self in my sports bra.

I looked at my tinny bookcase and grabbed ‘eclipse’. maybe Justin should learn a few things from Mr.. Edward Cullen. I laughed and turned my ipod on and started reading on the bed.

 

I didn’t look up when he came in. he slipped out of his jeans. I sighed and turned the page.

“Drea?’ I didn’t answer I just keep focused on the book. I wonder what its like to be a vampire? I bet Justin would make a sexy one.

“Drea?” he said more firm.

‘hi’

“what’s wrong?”

‘nothing im fine” he didn’t believe me and I can say im not a good fibber . He sat down next to me. I took a deep breath and let my emotions go.

 

*********

‘so what your saying is you didn’t know if you where over your ex or night” he says quietly. I explained to him how I was feeling, but I told him that it was just a pang of stupidest.

‘Look Justin, I love you, always have always will’

“But?”

“but, im scared’ his face scrunched and he licked his lip.

‘You might get bored of me or that because you cheated on jess with me who am next with me?’ he locked his eyes and let out a dramatic sigh.

“Andrea Chloe ayala’ I cringed.

‘don’t ever doubt my feelings for you, I know everything about you, there is something about you that I need to breathe, I wanted to leave jess so many times, but when in went away, you ended up with Trevor, so you can see how hard things where for me” I smile and brought my hand to his face. That was all I needed to hear.

 

He pressed his lips on the inside of my palm and pulled me to lie next to him. He grabbed the light remote and turned them off.

Maybe now we could just be us.

 

Chapter 32 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
just a little sumt i wrote.. i feel dirty today :)

Laundry is so domestic it makes me sick.. Like are you for real? I sighed again for one more time. Justin has more then enough clothes, but he’s got theses jeans he will never get rid of . Yeah Mr. Most stylish man of the year has 300 pairs of jeans but has like three favorites he wears all the time.

I threw some of my clothes in the washer and started it. My mom use to say never wash your underwear with a boys it make you pregnant. Sure, that meant if you are doing anything that makes you have to wash your underwear with a man, shame on you.

I fouled Justin’s shirts before I felt a hand slap my ass. I jumped and turned my head. Justin’s lips came in contacted with me. I sighed and dropped the shirt. His hands stroked the exposed part of my hip.

“Justin, when did …’ he cut me off with his lips and lifted me on to the washer.

“We can’t do this here,” I breathed as he rubbed small circles on my bear thighs. Thank got for shorts. His efforts to get me naked in the laundry room was no effort at all, I was only in a sports bra and shorts.

“Yeah we can” his voice was demanding as I lifted my hips for him to slide of my shorts and bikini bottoms. I felt the cold washer on my as and groaned as I adjusted to the sensation.

His hand slide to my mound and ran his hand over it cupping it. I side into his touch as his lips attacked my neck. I reached for his basketball shorts my legs wrapped around his pushing them down with my feet.

“I need you’ he moaned in to my ear before biting the lobe. I slide down and gave him a back view holding on to the washer as he entered my wetness from behind.

This was need and passiveness sex. He pushed my back down before sliding into me deeper. I screamed out his name as he hand found my clit. Whatever happened when he played basketball that made him want it hard and rough like this was getting a thank you card.

His lips sucked on the hollow of my neck before I felt his teeth bite the skin. “Oh god” I moaned a tighter my grip.

“You like that baby” he grins and all I can do is moan ash his hands hold me tighter and he slams into my hard. I do not think I can breath anymore, this is amazing.

‘cum for me baby” he grunts and I push back on him causing him to growl. His hand comes in contacted with my ass. Oh, no he did not. I moan with the sting and he slows his pace teasing me.

‘Fuck, Justin”

“Pretty sure that’s what im doing baby” smug bastard. He pumps into me hard before hitting the spot causing my body to shiver and melt into him. He follows in response.

We stay like this for a little bit before he pulls away. I turn around to see him holding my shorts and bikini bottoms. I smile and thank him slipping them back on.

“Did you lose a bet?” I asked smiling carrying the laundry basket threw the kitchen before I dropped it seeing trace and Marty sitting there. Justin starts laughing. My heart dropped.

“He won one” Marty says slapping Justin on the back.

‘You guys are … Justin… “I couldn’t form words. He really just let his friend and my bother listen to us have sex, and I was 95% sure the saw most of it.

“I can’t believe I sat here for this” trace groans. I throw a pair of Justin’s socks at his face.

“Your and asshole, and you’re an ass hole, and Justin, your cut off, I can’t believe you” I walked as fast as I could to our room slamming the door shut. I was angry. How could he do that to me?

***

I sank into the chair. I cant believe just won 300 bucks for having sex with my girlfriend. Whatever caused this bet was stupid. Thought I cant think when It comes to Andrea. She was pissed. She had every right to be. Trace and Marty left and I sat here sulking. That was till Rachel got here and started yelling at me.

“How could you embarrass her like that?” she had screamed. I hung my head down low and let out a sigh. I just needed to find a way for her to understand my feelings, and that im sorry. This was the stupidest bet I have ever taken.

*********

Chapter 33 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

so there will be more to this... i just felt the need to get this one out first before i went to work..... enjoy...

 

thank you guys for readign and to the people who review.. you guys are awesome...

Sleeping without Justin is possible the hardest thing I have ever done. I looked at the clock it was 2am.I sighed, Rachel left to go back to here room, after she yelled at Justin. I cannot believe how stupid he was. It is really just the most idiotic thing he has done in a long time. The sex was amazing, but I cannot believe his two friends watch it, and one was my brother how can trace even agree to this. I rolled over once again. This wont do. I threw the covers back and searched my way threw the dark room and opened one of the bedroom doors. I turn on the censor light to the hallway.

‘Aww” my heart broke. Justin lay propped against the wall across the door from the bedroom. He looked like his neck would be hurting in the morning. Servers him right jerk.

‘Justin” I bent down to his level and shook him. He stirred lightly moving his neck. He looked at me and sat up.

“babe, what are you doing awake?’

“Apparently I can’t sleep without you” I smile. I offer my hand and he takes it.

‘Im sorry”

‘Im still mad, I just can’t sleep alone” we get under the covers and his arms automatically wrap around my waist. I sigh and fall right to sleep.

**********

He was not there when I woke up, instead was a note. That read get ready in casual clothes, I have making up to do. I nodded to no one in particular, showered, and slipped on a low cut top and jean shorts and black wedge sandals.

 

Justin stood at the bottom of the stairs in tan cargo shorts and a black shirt that was fitted to him perfectly. He made me lick my lips. Wait I was mad. Right Drea stays mad.

 

‘I don’t enjoy surprises’ I smirked and it was sad as his face fell.

“im joking, let get on the road’ Justin grabbed his keys and I waved by to Rachel who didn’t look suspicious at all.

 

 

******

We drove for what seemed like hours. Okay like 30 minutes tops but he would not talk, and I flipped threw the ipod in the truck and I realized that he had to keep quite with out blowing it.

“Justin’ I whined. He licked his lips and did not move his eyes from the road. I knew by now we were some where on the out skirts of los angels. IF I did not know him so well, I would think he would be taking me out here to kill me, chop me in pieces and spread me out against the Nevada and California border.

Great Andrea, no more horror movies for you. I sighed and looked out the tinted window. I saw the ocean out his side and smiled.

 

‘Justin” I placed my hand on his thigh.

‘Dre, stop” he turned his blinker on and waited for coming traffic. I smiled and moved my hand further up his thigh. He turned and my hand slide further.

 

‘Andrea Chloe’

‘Justin Randall” I grinned and he looked flustered. I win. I silently did a victory dance in my head and he groaned when my fingers came in contacted with his sudden arousal.

“look, Drea, I have something planed, your distracting me here, and we will never make it to what I have set up for you if you keep doing this to me” he took a breath and I dropped my hand.

‘Alright” I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes.

 

‘All right babe’ he sounded calmer and I opened my eyes to a beach house. It was the second one in a row. I heard the waves crashing and the hot breeze blew when he opened my door.

 

“you bought me a house?’ he chuckled.

“No” I hoped out of the truck and took his open hand. We walked up the walk and he opened the door with a key. When did he get keys to a…

‘Oh wow” I stopped dead in my tracks. I was scared to enter it was beautiful and im not even in the house.

‘Drea?’ he held his hand out for mine again.

“Where?” Justin smiled and gave me a tour of the two-bedroom beach house. The living room had all big French windows, you could see out to the ocean, and the master bedroom was the same. My heart dropped when he handed me a key.

‘It’s ours’ I dropped the little silver in my hand and looked at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips to mine. His arms encircled my waist.

‘Ours?” I said into his lips. He nodded and moved us to the couch.

‘Andrea, I have been in love with you for years, I know that our relationship has been crazy, and sometimes we do stupid shit…’ he paused as I let out a laugh. I apologized and he smiled.

‘but, with every breath I take, I fall for you, with every beat of my heart I cant simply live with out you, I can no longer have you not be mine’ I let out a sob as he dropped to his knee.

‘Justin?’ he held up a hand. In addition, slipped a hand into his pocket.

‘Drea, I know that we have yet had the perfect boy and girl relationship, but’ he paused and pulled out a long black box. I eyed it as he opened it to a charm bracelet.

“Im just asking you to promise me, to start us out on a good note, and maybe some day this…” he pointed to a tiny diamond ring charm on the bracelet and I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. “ would be on your finger’ he unhooked the bracelet and slipped it on my left wrist. It had different charms on it, the ring, a margarita glass, music notes, and a star. I have seen the most beautiful charm bracelet.

“I love you Andrea, I don’t think I could love anyone else.” I fell into his arms. This felt right.

End Notes:
cute?
Chapter 34 by pinkheartstars

‘Tell me about the bet?’ she asks as she pulls away from me. I sigh; I was hoping all this would make up for it. Guess not.

“Baby, it was stupid’ she nods in agreement.

“Tell me’

“Look’

“Or I can go home” she pursed her lips and stood up. I grabbed her wrist.

“Please just, don’t” she sighs and sits back down.

‘So, I and the guys where just shooting hops talking shit, till Marty asked about our sex life’ she signals for me to go ahead.

“So I threw the ball at him and told him to shut the fuck up, well I guess trace made some remark on how he hears us, I told them to shut the fuck up.’

 

 

‘How did the bet on fucking me come?’

“Well”

“Short version Justin” she seemed annoyed.

“Alright, Marty said that he bet that you wouldn’t just have sex with, me any where, and I laughed and told them about Fourth of July, trace said yeah right, and well I proved it and won 300 bucks”

‘that is the lamest stupidest, ugh, I can’t even be mad at you are more” I try not to grin as she just starts to laugh. She pushes me.

“if you ever do something like that you dick, I will personally kill you, damned what your fans think’ I chuckled and kissed her check.

 

‘Sorry” she nodded and wrapped her arms around me.

‘So how did you find this place?’

“secrets are never to be reviled’ she huffed and I pulled tighter on her.

 

“Im hungry’

‘Its stocked” he pulls back and searches my face,

‘Mr. Timberlake, I do believe you have had this planed before’ I smile and slap her ass.

*****

I watched the waves from the big glass window as Justin did dishes, from our dinner. The sun was fading into a nice shade of amber and purple.

 

‘Its pretty’ I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, his scruffy chin rests on the exposed skin of my shoulder.

“So did you have Rachel pack me shit to wear, or shall I go naked?’ he smiles against my skin and his hand roams my backside. I groan and feel his body push me up against the cold glass.

Justin ran his hands up my sides and spread my arms flat up on the window. He placed a kiss on hallow of my ear and I groaned when he freed a hand and slid them down and undid my jeans. His fingers brushed the martial down my hips. ‘naughty” I smiled as he pressed his hand roughly no my bare ass. His hands slipped up my shirt and threw it off my body. He rested his hands on my black bra. I sighed as his hands caressed my boobs.

“Justin’ I moaned out. His tongue licked the side of my neck and I groaned and pushed my ass into his crouch.

‘Everyone can see you’ He growls and I feel the wetness of my core drip. Im not going to lie its sort of hot.

‘Dose that turns you on’ I could not move as a free hand ran down my stomach and spread my legs apart and rested on my thigh. I could imagine if someone walked by what they would see, but I have yet to see any human life since we got here.

‘Andrea’ his hand left a sting on my thigh and I sighed into his touch as he bit on my ear lobe.

“Hum’ I moan and close my eyes rolling my head back to him. He un hocks my bra and leaves me standing there naked. His body leaves me ‘stays there don’t move’ he orders, his voice was raspy with desire and I could not leave if I wanted to with out my knees giving away.

 

Justin pressed his naked body against mine. ”you undresses?’ he mouth is placed open down my back and his hands rest on my ass.

“Justin?’ he says nothing but runs his hand down my front. Justin slides a finger into me and my hips buck at his touch.

‘You have to stay very still and don’t move’ I moan and he pulls my hip to him. His hard shaft goes along my slit from the back before with out warning he pushes into me and I scream.

His hips slowly hit my backside before pushing into harder. My palms lay flat on the window pain and I move my head down to watch as his finger flicks of my clit and I moan.

‘keep your eyes straight out to the ocean Drea, watch’ his voice demands and I moan keeping my eyes out watching the sky fade to black.

“harder” I scream and he complies and slams harder. I scream again. I watched as some guy ran past the window with a dog. I smirked as Justin moaned my name causing the guy to look over.

‘too bad its dark you cant see in here’ Justin whispers and I look back at him. Justin smiles and I lean back kissing him as I feel my walls tighten and I scream again as my knees give out form pleasure. Justin wraps him self around me and we stay still till I feel him go limp.

‘You are a bad liar’ I tell him turning around. He smirks and whips the corner of his mouth.

‘you just gave that guy free porn” I smack his chest before walking away. Justin chased after me.

 

My naked body lay in the cotton sheet’s next to him and I smile at him. The charm bracelet shined in the candle light. The past 5 hours of lovemaking has made me sleepy, I cannot believe this house is ours, in our name. I felt so grown up. I smile at the charms.

‘Babe’ he flutters his eyes open.

“I love you” he smiles and kisses my temple.

‘I love you more then you know Andrea” I smile and drift off to sleep.

******

‘So, we can stay a few more days, or we can go home’ I smile at her as she brings me breakfast.

‘I have no clothes Justin” she sits next to me and I laugh at her wrapped in a bath towel.

‘So then I guess, we can go home’

‘Justin , I love you , but I think hiding out is not going to do anything , but make my vagina sore’ I laugh and kiss her.

“well, we will be back, Rachel is planning your birthday herE’

‘Oh yeah’ she bites the strawberry on her plate.

‘oh yeah” I kiss her and smile.

*****

‘so, that has to be the most sappiest thing I have heard him do’ Rachel says sitting on our bed.

‘whatever” I press my lips together and sigh.

‘I think im getting fat”

“Prego”

“fuck you my friend’ I flip Rachel off and sigh again.

‘sure sure” we sat going threw my clothes and I could not find anything to wear.

‘I think water Wight is gay when your on your rag” she cringes when I say rag.

“Ill just wear this” I slipped on a pair of Justin’s basket ball shorts and laid next to Rachel. Justin and trace had something to do at some office for a night club he wanted to start doing, so I was left with Rachel. I missed hanging out with her but I missed him more.

‘so how is trace?’

‘he is your Brother’

“no, like have you two talked/’ she shook her head and flipped to find a movie. That was my next plan, to hook them up officially.

Chapter 35 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
im sorry im sorry im sorry.... are people still with me? oh god im a horrid person... i promise i will find more time to write.. and i have some more things done on each of my other stories.. stay with me please

I stretched and my white tee rose exposing my tan hip. Justin licked his lips. I smiled adjusted my ponytail and started the treadmill. Justin smiled and his eyes viewed on my chest.

 

‘It’s called working out here’ I grab the ipod dock remote and pressed play.

‘you got me love struck, love struck” rang threw the room speakers and the beat made the bass boom. I started moving my feet to the speed on the incline of the treadmill.

“What is this?’ Justin asks before starting his treadmill.

‘The boys who replace the real boy bands’ the pop vibe beat moved threw the speakers and Justin raised an eyebrow. He grabbed my remote and changed the song.

 

‘What?’

“no, you can’t listen to that’ I keep my pace and turned to look at him.

‘Why not?’

“Because, you just can’t” he gave the remote a light toss and I sighed in defeat.

‘Fine, no replacement nsync bands’

“Good’ he smirked and changed his speed higher then mine.

 

**********

 

“oh god’ I flopped on the floor of our bedroom. We just raced on the treadmills increasing speed pushing each other limits. I felt like I might puke and well Justin was still able to walk.

‘Don’t try and race me’ he pumped his arms in victory and I tried to kick him as he walked by, he laughed.

‘I hate you; you are no longer my bffer’

‘Bffer?’ he laughed and

“Yes, best friend for life” I yawned and closed my eyes.

 

I heard him rustle around and I leaned my head back to watch him undress upside down. Ever felt like your heart would rip out of your chest? I do. God damn was he the most amazing good looking man.

‘Did you just moan’ I open my eyes to see him standing over me in boxers. Did I moan aloud? Shit.

‘Uh, no?’ I stated simply and closed my eyes. Justin chuckled before grabbing my arms and started to drag me to the bathroom.

‘What the fuck! Stop it, Justin ‘I screamed. My back hit the cold tiles and he let me go. I jumped up and glared at him. He beat me to the door pressing my body against it, locking it behind me. I Tried not to take in the view but when god hands you a perfect picture you have to look.

“Damn’ I whispered and he smirked. Cocky bastard.

‘Like what you see?’

Yes.

‘No’ his hands slid up my shirt. I bit the inside of my check.

“Are you sure” his lips locked on the side of my neck as his smooth hands ran over my sports bra.

‘Yes’ I gulped as the pads of his finger tips felt around the bottom of my bra. Fire ran threw my body to my core and I pressed my thighs together.

‘His hands dropped to the side and he walked away. I sighed and melted to the floor. Justin grinned and dropped his boxers before starting the shower.

“You can join me if you want’

********

 

“it’s my birthday, hahaha’ I moved my hips to my own song as I made breakfast. I hated when other people made me pancakes and Justin well, he can make pasta and that is it.

 

‘Morning baby” Justin pressed himself to me and smacked my ass. I giggled and kissed him. His hands roamed my back.

‘God people eat here’ I turned around and smacked trace in the face with pancake batter.

‘Morning birthday princess” trace laughed whipping the batter off his face. I nodded. Im still mad at him for letting Justin take the bet, ive come to realizes Justin only dose stupid shit when he’s around. I laughed a little.

‘So you guys still doing the tradition?’ trace said with a mouthful of pancakes.

‘Attractive and yes’ Rachel smiled at me. Then looked back to her gaze on trace. They made me sick. I mean either get together or get the hell over it.

“What tradition?”

“The one where we go to a sex toy store” Justin coughed a little on his coffee.

“You okay, there baby?”

“Um, yeah, you’re doing what?”

 

“Okay, since Justin was not around for our 18th I guess we should tell him” I said and Rachel laughed a little.

“We go to your local porn shop, and said best friend aka Rachel will buy me something, we have been doing this since we turned 18.” I sounded official as I talked and Justin just stared at me. Kind of like he had no idea, I had a nice size box full of “toys”.

“While we do that you the boys will go to the beach house and finish setting things up” Rachel stood up and washer her plate and told me to meet her at her car in 15 minutes.

 

Justin followed me to our room and I laughed when he cornered me in the closet. He licked his lips and flashed me a Justin Timberlake- god gift to you- smile.

‘What” I asked innocently. Again with the smile. I sighed and bent down and out of his arms.

 

“Alright I will show you, but under protest” he nodded and I got on my knees and pulled out my trunk that held yearbooks and choir costumes and all my teenager stuff.

“This is my box,” I heaved out a medium sized pink makeup bag looking box. I motioned for Justin to sit on the floor as I opened the clasp.

 

“That one is from my 18th,” I pointed to a blue vibrator and his eyes widened to my opened sex toys, handcuffs, and a whole lot that made his cheeks turn a slight pink color.

 

“What’s this for?” he held out a small box that had penis shot glasses in it.

“That was 21, we took shots,” I said like it was no big deal and he looked scared.

“You still love me right?” he licked his lips again.

“Even more” I planted a kiss on his lips.

“Can I bring this with us?” he asked as I stood up. I let out a giggle and turned to him shocked.

“You may pick, but not the whole box” I grind. I quickly changed and hurried out the door. He mumbled something and I laughed.

 

***********

“So, I really don’t want to know anymore” Rachel said as we walked down the isles at Treasurer Island. Name is a little lame, but its fun.

‘why, because it’s your cousin?”

“Uh, duh” I smiled as she scanned over items and I laughed when she picked up male items.

 

‘How about a plug?”

“For me or him’ Rachel’s face cringed and I laughed loudly as she put it back on the self.

“This isn’t working, let’s just move to lingerie.”

 

“Okay”

Rachel picked out a blue lacy baby doll and some cute see through blue panties and I smiled as the thoughts to drive Justin crazy came.

*****

 

Im not one for big birthday parties, I hate them. I mean im turning 25, why the need for anything more? My dress was short and strapless with purple lace over it, I had a “birthday girl” tiara in my hair, there was just close friends, and so many presents, I think everyone is giving me like two. I felt spoiled and I was not use to this. I sipped on my “big girl” drink, which had vodka and some other flavors of vodka in it. I felt the need to just vomit after two drinks. I would dump it out, but I was afraid that it would be a poison violation.

“Hey” his voice my heart shakes. It caused my drink to spill over the balcony.

“Who invited you?”

“Um, Kristina, told me about it, I just wanted to give you this” I turned and faced him and sighed, his black shirt was tight against his muscles and the vein in his neck was showing because he was nervous being here, I sighed and took the envelope he had.

“Well, did Justin see you?” Trevor shook his head.

‘im just coming to give you this, and then im leaving” my mouth made an oh sound and I sighed and opened the pink envelope. There was to plane tickets in it.

“What is this?”

“Remember how you said when we together you wanted to go to cabo?” my eyes widened and I read the tickets. Cabo san Lucas Mexico was one the tickets.

 

“Well, they came yesterday, I figured you and Justin could go” I smiled and wrapped my arms around Trevor giving him a hug. He did not hug back.

“Thank you so much” I pulled away.

“Don’t mention it” he waved good-bye.

 

I sighed and turned to find Justin behind me. I jumped and all he did was frown and scowl.

“Look, he gave me a present, im sorry” Justin grabbed the tickets and eyed the two of them

“So you two are going on a trip?”

“No, dumbass, you and I are” his mood lightened a little.

“Justin it’s my birthday, not fighting” he smiled and captured my lips with his in a possive kiss. I leaned onto him more my hands gripping at the little hair he had on his head.

 

“Can we get this over with, I have an idea” I smirked at him and told him only a few more hours. He let out a whimper and smiled for the rest of the party.

 

********

He laid in the dark room and there was only a few flickers of those no flame candles around the room. I was scared I would burn the place down so I had a few of them flameless ones around. I checked my self out in the mirror. The halter stings to the baby doll where tied loosely around my neck, no need to go all out. I felt my self-start to get shaky; I mean this is Justin im talking about here.

I heard if this is not love by Jennifer Hudson blast down stairs and I looked down my bare feet and took in a deep breath.

 

“Hi” I smiled before flickering the bathroom light off. Justin’s eyes caned my body and then he got on his knees on the bed and I stepped closer.

“You look, wow” he reached out for my waist and pulled me on to the bed.

 

“Thanks?” his lips pressed to mine. My breath hitched im my throat and I felt my body light on fire as his hands felt my body.

 

“So, I didn’t give you your gift yet” Justin whispered against my lips and I smiled.

“Please not a dick in a box, baby you gave me that for Christmas” I giggled and he found no amusement in it. He shook his head as I laughed harder.

“Sorry” I clasped a hand over my mouth and claimed my self-down. Justin eyed me and reached behind me.

“Now I feel stupid handing you this” he handed me a tinny blue tiffany box.

“See, you did get me…” he put his hand over my mouth and shoved the box in my hand. I licked his palm and he let go. ”Gross”

“I’ve licked worse” he laughed and I opened the box and let out a gasp. There was a pink diamond charm in the shape of a heart.

‘jus, it’s so pretty” I kissed him and sat the box on the nightstand. I would put the charm on it tomorrow. I straddled Justin and did not waste anytime stripping him.

 

Justin’s hands griped my hips before ripping the boy shorts off of me. I tease my wet entrance with his cock as he growled. I pulled away and smirked at him. My hands stroked him up and down. I felt a little of my wetness had dripped on to him.

 

“Andrea please’ he moaned and I smiled before kissing his tip.

“Please what” I sat back on my knees and looked at him. I do not know if this was the alcohol that keeps me from doing him right now, or if I like to see him squirm. Maybe it is both.

‘Get up here” he demanded and I crawled up his body before planting a kiss on his lips and slipping his cock inside of me. I groaned and rocked my hips slowly on his. Justin placed his hands on my ass slapping it lightly with each thrust.

“Justin” I moaned and he braced his knee on the side of me before flipping us over and continued to pound into me harder. My walls tightened and I felt them milking him. He smiled and did a final thrust.

I felt Justin leave my body, and I couldn’t see him but I felt him knck something over and curse, I heard him open something and shut it. That when I felt the fluffy cold melt around my wrist. It licked on the bed post, same with my left.

“Justin?” no answer. I knew what they where but oh lord. I felt something cold run down my body. Oh god. The cold leather slapped the inside of my thigh. It stung but I felt my core get wet.

“Justin, what” his lips crashed on mine.

‘no talking” he addressed me. It was strong and assertive. That made the pit of my belly burn. Oh, assertive Justin got brownie points. The leather strap to the other thigh, a little harder this time. I jumped.

‘so, all your toys are open, so0 you have used them?” he asked and I nod. Another light hit.

“Like this one” I heard a click and the light sounds of a vibration. My hips bucked in anticipation.

“No” the strap hit my hip and I waited. Justin slide the toy against my wet lips and to my bundle of nerves. I moaned out ward and I heard him let out a groan. I felt his lips lick the inside of my thigh. I could feel my juices wetting the spot I was at. He bite the inside of my thigh before his tongue licked my flow. I moved my hips but his hands held me down. Justin lapped up my juice.

“I need you,” I whimpered.

“oh good” Justin keep the vibrator on my click as his plugged into me hard a few more time before sending me screaming his name. Justin followed before smirking. Now that is one hell of a dick in a box.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1313