This is for keeps(melody and justin) by pinkheartstars
Summary:

Lena jean was almost two, melody and Justin marriage was perfect, but something still bothered melody, there were big plans in their future, and no one expected this to happen.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4211 Read: 10304 Published: Feb 04, 2009 Updated: Feb 19, 2009
Story Notes:
i had posted this a bit earlyer.. but i was no longer happy with it.. so this is what i am happy with...

1. Chapter 1 by pinkheartstars

2. Chapter 2 by pinkheartstars

3. Chapter 3 by pinkheartstars

4. Chapter 4 by pinkheartstars

5. Chapter 5 by pinkheartstars

Chapter 1 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:

i kinda reworte everything i had... i noticed some miskates i had in the last time... this is what i needed to redo... sorry... i still went with some of the orignal stuff, it jsut makes more sence.

The sounds of laughter rang threw out the house as melody opened the garage door. Someone seemed to be having fun too much she thought to her self. She rounded the kitchen and went in search of the man behind the laugh. He sat at the desk of their office with his feet propped up on the desk. He had an amused look upon his face she looked at him and he moved his head to peer into the play pin. Melody shook her head at her husband and picked up their One year old; who had a cookie mess in their hands that then deiced it was mom’s cookie and put her hands on Melody’s shirt.

“Lena, did daddy give u a cookie?” Melody carried the child out of the office to a bathroom. The toddler nodded. Melody sat Lena on top of the counter and ran her hands threw the water. Lena seemed to rather play and splash the water all over melody. A giggle came from the doorframe.

“OH really Justin, you gave this child a cookie and she smashed it into her hands, she doesn’t eat cookies she plays with them”

Justin looked at his wife of 3 years, her hair was perfectly up and her clothes were now wet but she was only in sweats and a tank top, coming from what have been a workout with Nicole. This women gave him a child after everything they have gone threw and had to face it is a wonder why they have not failed at life its self. Lena jean Timberlake was the next girl of his life; no one could ask for a better baby.

It had been almost two years since their lives almost feel a part. Losing a child was not the greatest thing, but everyday got better. Lena was always to know about her twin.

“Well she wanted it and daddy gives his princess everything she wants you should know that” he said with a smirk and helped Lena wash her hands. Melody bit her lip, saying what she had to say would be bad in front of a child.

“So who was on the phone?” melody asked as she carried Lena out of the bathroom. Lena made faces at her dad. Justin laughed.

“My mom and john” john was Justin’s little brother. He was not so little anymore.

‘Well he’s going off to collage next month, and they where having a big end of the summer part for him’

“That’s nice’ she smiled as Justin followed her upstairs.

‘So I was thinking we could go?” Justin said heading her off at the top of the stairs.

‘Are you asking me if we can go see your family?” Justin nodded.

“Justin you don’t need permission, I would not mind, lets go” Justin smiled and kissed his wife. Lena whined. Justin kissed Lena’s forehead before taking her form melody.

“I don’t know how one and half years will do on a plane, but this should be fun’ Justin laughed as he set Lena in her crib. She stood up and watched her parents. Melody took a book off her shelf as Justin gathered her pajamas. She loved bedtime. She had both parents at the same time.

“Mommy’ the little girl said. Lena reached up and moved her hands. Melody picked up her up and sat down on the chair with her.

“Tory” Lena said pointing to the book. Melody smiled and nodded. Parenthood was fun. Melody smiled at the words malina heaven painted on the wall. Sometimes it was hard to look at Lena and realize her sister would never get to smile like that, and some days melody busted with happiness. Justin took Lena and placed her on her feet. She hated pajamas but the fought with her every night to put them on, after a while she would giggle and give in. tonight she wanted her story. She slipped her feet in the pajamas and waddled to melody.

 

 

“night princess’ melody and Justin closed the door. It was eight thirty and melody was heading to bed. She felt old for 26. Justin wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her.

‘so want to put me to bed” melody smiled against his lips. He licked her bottom lip and picked her up at her knees.

“Justin” she giggled. He pushed their bedroom door open. Setting melody carefuly on the bed he worked his hands up her shirt pulling it off of her.

“Wait, turn off the two way” melody said reaching for the baby monitor on the nightstand. The last they needed was her repeating, What she heard. She already repeated words trace was teaching her.

‘melody she’s two, she cant really say oh my god Justin don’t stop” melody hit Justin’s shoulder.

“she’s not two yet, and yeah, yeah she can, her godfather has taught her how to say me like big butts, don’t laugh Justin, it’s not funny’ Justin chuckled against her skin.

“You are impossible” melody struggled to get up. Justin pined her down.

‘You are beautiful mami” melody ran her hands around Justin’s back. She kissed him as they shed each other’s clothes. Melody inched her way to the head of the bed ad Justin left trails of kisses over her body. Justin smiled at her and her legs wrapped around his waist. She arched her back as he slowed his way inside her.

‘MOMMMMMmmmmmy” melody sighed. Lena screams did not need a baby monitor. Melody sighed against Justin as he pulled out. She grabbed his shirt and headed out to her baby. Parenting was fun right?

Chapter 2 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
im stupid.. here is chapter 2

Lena sat on the privet jet in her car seat coloring on paper. Melody smiled as she took only the two favorite colors, pink and purple, because the other colors where tupid. More art for the fridge, this one was for nana. Lena made coloring pages and demanded that they take some of her very best with them to show nana. This little girl was almost two and made demands.

‘Hey ladies’ Justin said sitting next to Lena. Justin watched as melody sat a crossed from their daughter.

‘Da” the girl shoved her pin crayon at Justin.

“Ready to fly” Lena nodded. Justin gave a nodded to Kenny the pilot and told Lena that they had to put coloring away until uncle Kenny said they could.

 

Melody has now learned flying with a toddler is like a religious experience everyone needs one. Turbulence did nothing but make her scream. Melody laughed as Justin tried to distract her, but it was not work. It was not tell however, they had pulled out her favorite book about ponies and read to her that she fell a sleep.

Justin slid into the seat next to melody. She laced her fingers with his.

“So my mom mentioned to me , that there’s a girl group out there, that she wants to sign” melody nodded. They have both put their careers on hold and have gone into the management, melody dose more hands on, but Justin felt the need after signing esmee. That he wanted to be in charge of other people music, produce more, and spend time with his family.

‘That’s nice” she yawned and leaned closer to Justin. Justin kissed her forehead.

‘so, my mom wants to throw a little pre birthday for Lena”

“Her birthday is a month away”

“She will have two I guess”

‘And no Oprah I don’t spoil my child’ melody mocked.

“Hey she asked, I can lie to Oprah”

‘and burn in hell, she has that power” Justin chuckled. Justin and melody had gone on Oprah when Lena was one, some promotion and stuff for melody’s solo cd. They where like tom and Katie who didn’t show their baby and everyone thought tom ate the kid, melody was happy to show her kid, melody wanted her life to be as normal as she could get it, so she did what any mother would do and took her kid with her. Meeting Oprah is a different experience. No one should ever have to do it.

“I love you’ Justin kissed his wife. Melody sighed, placed her hand on the back of his neck, and deepened the kiss. Kissing was all they had lately.

‘I think im addicted to you Mr. Timberlake” she smiled against his lips. Justin went to kiss her again but Lena started to cry. Melody giggled and went to the seat next to Lena.

“Want to change her daddy” melody smiled unhooking Lena’s seat belt.

‘why thanks mommy” as melody went to hand Lena to Justin something from under the plane gave a jolt. It was different from then turbulence. Justin smiled at Lena and told melody to hold on to her. Justin slipped out of his seat and walked to the cabin.

“something wrong Kenny?”

“im going to have to land us as soon as I can, it seems there is something wrong with one of the engines.”

‘how long do we have” Justin spoke as another jolt came from the bottom of the plane.

“About half and hour” Justin nodded and told Kenny to do whatever he had to do.

Lena clutched her self to her mom. She did not understand why the big bird was not going smoothly.

‘What’s wrong?’ melody asked as she tried to change Lena. Justin smiled.

“Its find we are just going to land early’ melody looked at Justin before turning her full attention to Lena. Justin sat back and told melody to hurry and buckle up. He was scared and sure he was scaring melody, but he had no idea if they where going to crash or not.

‘Sir? I have clearance I will be landing in a few moments, please stay seated,” Kenny said over the loud speaker.

“Justin, what’s going on?”

‘one of the engine is have a failure, nothing to worried about we are landing” melody placed Lena back in her seat. She felt the plane land. She hoped that everything was going to be okay.

 

 

 

Melody laid her head on Justin’s hospital bed. Stupid man, stupid man. They had landed safely but he made them leave as he gathered there things. Around the cabin. Who cared it was just coloring pages and Lena could re make them. While Justin was on the plane a fire, form the bottom of the plane had started. Stupid man got him self burnt. It was not that bad he had smoke in his lungs and he had nice second-degree burns on his calf and left arm. If he were not laying here a sleep, she would kill him. Melody saw part of the plane go up in smoke. Her worst fear came to life when she did not see Justin right away. She could not lose him; she had lost a child she dealt with that, she was not losing Justin.

‘Babe” Justin said groggy.

‘I hate you’ she smiled before kissing him.

‘Where is lena?”

‘With your mom” they had landed in Ohio but they had transferred Justin over to a hospital in Tennessee. Melody was pretty sure they would be going to los angles in a car.

“Oh”

‘Justin, Lena could have remade those, and we could have gotten her a new doll, she would rather have you then them” Justin placed his good hand on her face to wipe away tears.

“Im sorry” melody kissed his hand. At lest they where okays now, just would be released in a few days, and they could go on with life. At lest melody hoped.

 

Brenda crane held her baby close to her. Going to see grandma in jail was a highlight of Mirabella little life. Brenda however hated this, being a mother, she was 23 years old, and it was not what she hoped for. Brenda had heard melody’s second child’s heart beat, but said nothing as she held the baby close to her and take her to a near by hospital, that worked over night to breathe life into Mirabella.

Eve watched as her daughter and grandchild walked into the jail visiting room. She was so proud of Brenda. She had made everyone believe that Mirabella was her child, it was not easy, she had olive tone skin and her hair was curly and light gold. Nevertheless, no one asked questions.

‘Hi nana’ the little girl hugged her grandmother. The toddler had no idea that her grand parents live in Tennessee and her parents where famous.

“Mom’ Brenda sat a crossed from her mother. Eve was in jail for 10 years for trying to kill melody and wrongful practice. Brenda knew that if anyone found out her story she would be in the pale blue jump suite her mother wore.

Chapter 3 by pinkheartstars

Melody laid Lena into her crib in the next room to hers and Justin’s. she smiled at her daughter. Lena was a heavy sleeper most of the time. She loved nana’s house. Lena had told melody she was going to stay here forever. Sure, that is because everyone treated her as if she was princess Lena, who doses no wrong.

“I love you’ melody kissed Lena and left the door open a little. Lynn and Paul where right across the hall. Melody just felt it safe that way. Melody opened the room she was sharing with Justin. Justin sat up in bed he was texting on his cell.

 

“Hey” melody took off she shorts and slid in next to Justin laying her head on his shoulder.

“Justin, I think im going crazy” Justin smiled at his wife and sat his phone down. He moved down the bed and she laid her head flat on his chest.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have this feeling, this gut wrenching feeling that something is wrong”

“Baby, Lena is fine, im fine, you are hella fine what could be going on” she hit him playfully. Then sighed. He was right there was nothing to worry about.

 

 

Brenda ignored her baby’s cries. She was fed up with being a mother. She shut Mirabella’s door. Then walked out of her house leaving it un locked. She did not care what happened to the little girl and she speed off in her car, to anywhere else but this place.

-------------------------------

“mother leaves child in apartment in los angles California” the woman on TV spoke. Lynn sighed at the TV how any one could do that to a child. Melody stretched at turned to the TV as they showed a picture of a sandy brown haired blue eyes child. that’s when she dropped her plate. Justin rushed to her side as melody sunk to her knees.

“malina” melody breathed. Justin was confused as he looked at the TV. Malina was dead.

“is she okay?’ Lynn asked.

“malina” melody cried again. Justin picked her up and asked his mom to watch lena. However, melody tore her self from Justin and looked at the TV. Then back at lena. This little girl looked just like her, why was no one watching. This is what she had been feeling. This was what’s wrong; she needed to get to her kid.

 

 

 

“Melody” Lynn said knocking on the door to Justin’s room. Melody was determined to get on the first plane home. She had to go get malina. Justin was tired of arguing with her. He saw the resemblance but malina was gone.

“Lynn look I can’t listen to this anymore, Brenda stole my child, she found away to keep malina alive that is my baby” melody was hysterical. Lynn sighed.

‘I called the cops and child service in l.a, the little girl is not even being let seen, threes no way.” melody interrupted her.

“I am her mother” melody threw her purse on her shoulder and her bag. Someone was going to tell her the truth. Melody found Justin and lena sitting on the couch Lena was pointing to pictures in a book.

“mommy” the little girl looked at her mother. Melody’s heart broke. She could not leave malina in la, but what if she was wrong, she could not leave Lena. Melody dropped her bag.

‘Mel”

“save it Justin, im going to make calls, but that’s her Justin” melody picked up Lena and took her out back. She was going to find out who that little girl was, if it was the last thing she did.

Chapter 4 by pinkheartstars
Author's Notes:
im glad people still read my updated.. im scared one day i will dissapoint everyone... thanks to everyone who has been reading!!!

“Yes, hi im Mrs. Heartless, im calling to ask about the little girl that was picked up? Justin sat watching his mom on the phone, he knew melody was right, but he could not let her get her hopes up.

“Right, I understand, but you see, my son is the father of the baby” Justin paused as Lynn made a face and wrote something down.

“Yes, I will take him, the mother, well the one that left her I did not know the mother I know the little girl belongs to is my son’s wife.” Justin saw blood test on the paper.

“Yes, sir, I will have them taken and get the work done” Lynn hung up the phone and smiled at her son.

“she is in foster care as of now, they are willing to do a paternity test on each of you to make sure this is true, then when you guys get to los angles, they will have a court date for you’ she said scribbling down information on the paper. Melody came into the kitchen with Lena on her hip. Lena smiled and whined for her grandma. Lynn took her and kissed melody’s check.

“So?” Justin stuffed his hands in his pockets and melody bit her lip. She had had enough of him not trusting her or believe her this is how they got here. Because he could not be more supportive and trust her.

“So we have to go get blood work done before we can go see her, they want to make sure it’s our baby” melody nodded and took a sip of water out of Justin’s glass.

“Look Mel”

“Save it Justin”

“No, listen to me” Justin grabbed her wrist. She looked at him and he let go.

“Justin, you already think im insane, Justin I love you, but have you ever thought that maybe you don’t love me as much as you think you do?” melody turned on her heal. Justin fell to the chair. He knew he was going to lose her, but what was he supposed to do, he believed malina was gone, and now this little girl looked just like Lena could be their dead child, this was killing him. He made a promise to god and everyone to love melody, and protected her. He gave everything she wanted.

“Justin, baby what happens if this really is malina” Lynn said later that night sitting on the swing out on the back porch.

“Then I go get our child, and we find Brenda and I find away to fix my marriage”

“And if its not, you will lose her, because you have no faith in your wife” Lynn held her sons hand.

“I can’t lose her mama”

“Then believe in her, she needs you” Justin kissed his moms cheek and told her he would see her in the morning.

 

“Brenda how could you be so stupid” eve yelled at her daughter threw the visitor glass. Brenda smiled at her mother. She knew that by the time Justin and melody got back she would be long gone.

“I got a new id and I wont am back, this is good bye mom” Brenda stood up and walked out of her mothers glass view. She would not be back here.

Melody sat nervous on the plane. SHe swore she was going to just drive back, but that would take days, she was scared and Lena was sleeping. She just needed to get to L.A. child serves called; they said they needed to see her in person.

Justin watched his wife. They where almost home safe and sound. He knew how bad this was going to be with that was not malina. He was unsure of how they would end up, but his mom was right, he could loose his wife, and that was not what he fought for.

 

“Mel” she looked over at Justin. Her heart broke, because she hated him not trusting her, she hated the feeling that he thought she was crazy.

“What Justin” she sighed and looks back at Lena, Lena needed her sister, and malina needed her parents.

“Im sorry”

“Don’t be”

“no, melody, please, im sorry I did not trust you or listen to you about eve and Brenda before, im sorry I got you into this mess, im sorry you regret marring me”

“Justin I could never regret you, I just want you to believe that im not crazy” she reached for his hand. She caressed his palm and he kissed her. The kiss that put sparks back into the relationship. They both felt this.

“I love you,” they whisper in unison.

 

Eve crane was taken into the court room. Melody looked at the lady that tried to kill her. Rage formed in her body.

“dr. cane, do you know where your daughter is” the judge said. They found out last night that Mirabella was in fact malina. now they sat in a court room before they could have their child.

“no idea”

“Did you know about her kidnapping a malina Emily Timberlake?”

“Nope’ eve showed no emotion and made no eye contacted with anyone in the room. She was not going to sell her daughter out, she knew Brenda would find out, and be back. If she was going to be stuck in jail, her daughter was going to have it easy, she would rather the cops look for her, then give information up.

 

“Well, Mrs. And Mr. Timberlake, we are appointing you legal custody of your daughter, a worker will bring her over to your house around four today” melody sighed and held Justin’s hand. She had her daughter back. She and Justin would be fine, and she could care less about Brenda, this was a good day.

Chapter 5 by pinkheartstars

Melody sat in her daughters room. Malina slept in the crib that a cross the room. She sighed, malina didn’t answer to that name she did to Mirabella. Melody sighed, they would change her name, Mirabella Emily Timberlake it was. She guessed she could live with that.

‘baby” Justin said walking in the room placing his hands on his wife’s shoulder. She never left the room, she was scared it was all a dream. Mirabella has been here for almost four days. That they could never get use to, calling her something else, but it was already hard to tell a child that did not understand too much, that they where her parents. She had Justin’s smile and melody smiled and thanked god for the nose being hers.

‘Hey” she smiled quietly not moving from the rocking chair. She held a baby blanket in her hands.

‘Come to bed Mel”

“I cant, what if she wakes up, she doesn’t know me Justin’ melody shrugged off his touch.

‘baby, she’s two, she’s sleeping, its late, please, we have two baby monitors in the room, I need you just as much as they need you” he sighed softly before kneeling next to her and took her Carmel colored hand and placed it over his bare chest. She smiled a little. They where very two different colors, two different people, yet, so in love. He was right, she needed him, and he needed her. However, it hurt too much to leave.

“I can’t go, what if I wake up”

“Baby, your not sleeping” Justin took his left hand and placed it on melody’s cheek his thumb stroked the corner of her lip. She sighed at his touch and nodded.

‘Alright” she took one last look before getting up. She kissed Justin lightly. Melody walked and gave her children a kiss before taking Justin’s hand and leading him right next door.

Justin pulled down the sheets as she got in. melody laid her head on his chest. He hummed lightly and melody feel asleep to the steady movements to his heartbeat.

 

 

Melody sat some of the gerberas smart baby cereal in front of Mirabella and Lena. Lena used her hands and munched on the apple-flavored pops. Mirabella looked at the food and pushed the tinny purple bowl away. Melody sighed.

‘What’s wrong sweetie?” Mirabella did not answer, she was scared confused. She did not know who this lady was, she wanted her mom.

“My mommy?’ melody looked at her and pressed her lips together taking a breath.

‘Hunny, she’s not here right now” Mirabella sniffled and before melody could calm her down she started to cry. Lena dropped her cereal and looked at her screaming sister. Lena threw her bowl and Mirabella. Melody picked up the screaming child and told Lena that was not nice.

“shh, honey, its okay’ melody rubbed her back. Mirabella looked over at Lena who sat making puffy faces and started to giggle. Melody sighed of relief.

“What’s funny?” Mirabella pointed to Lena and melody laughed a little. Mirabella was put back in her high chair; she took the bowl back and ate. Melody sighed a happy one and poured some coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

Melody sat on the floor with her two daughters. They both looked to play very well together. Lena had a sandy brown hair that was curly, and Mirabella her hair was a strong brown color that was wavy. They looked like sisters not twins.

 

Justin watched his wife, she seemed so happy to have her child back, and Justin wanted everything in the world to go right. He was not going to let his family be stolen away ever again.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1317