Shut Up And Go To Sleep by RacyRae
Summary: Yeah. BSB. I went there.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1625 Read: 1313 Published: Apr 09, 2009 Updated: Apr 09, 2009
Story Notes:
I was seventeen. And clearly sexually frustrated. So sue me.

1. Shut Up And Go To Sleep by RacyRae

Shut Up And Go To Sleep by RacyRae
"I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me..."

Chris Kirkpatrick groaned and pulled his pillow over his head.

"As long as you love me...er....I don't care...."

"Carmen, quit." He snapped. For the past ten minutes, his girlfriend had been singing Backstreet Boys tunes at the top of her lungs.

"Back...streets....back, alright!"

"Someone pull out a gun and shoot me." Chris thought to himself desperately, turning over to look at his pretty girlfriend, who was sprawled out in bed, wide awake and humming the tune to "Backstreet's Back."

They had come home from a swanky party a few hours ago, and Carmen was pissed at Chris because she was horny and he wasn't in the mood to help her out. Therefore, she sang as loudly and as horribly as she possibly could, making sure that if Chris wasn't going to screw her, she was going to keep him up half the night.

"Carmen Carvelli, I mean it. Quit." Chris warned angrily.

"Cause every time I try to rise above, I'm swept away by love..."

Carmen Carvelli was a twenty five year old Italian from New York that had met the *NSYNC singer two years ago at a release party, and seduced him that very night. With her long, dark curly hair and almond eyes, Carmen was a siren, and her supple body was nothing short of tempting. Tonight, though, dark haired Chris wasn't in the mood to have sex. He had a terrible headache that had been earned from too many Tequila shots at the party earlier.

He turned on his complete side and glared at her. Carmen sweetly smiled at him and continued to warble "As Long as You Love Me" as loudly as she could. As she did, Chris rolled his eyes and clapped his hand over her mouth. The singing stopped.

"Carmen Carvelli, if you don't shut up, I'll make you sleep on the couch!" Chris threatened. Carmen made a muffled noise under his palm that sounded like OKAY, but he couldn't make it out. "You promise you're going to be quiet and stop singing those god awful songs?" He asked, his hand still over her mouth. Carmen's dark eyes stared up at him as she slowly nodded.

"Fine. I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth and if I hear you utter one more word, I will pin you down and put a bandanna or one of Justin's sweaty socks in that pretty mouth of yours." Chris told her, and she squinched up her eyes in disgust. Chris took away his hand and looked at her for a few minutes silently.

"Thank you. Good night." Chris sighed, turning over on his side. His head was beginning to quit throbbing, but he needed to get some sleep. He had just drifted off...when....

"NOW LET MEE SHOW YOUUUU THE SHAPE...OFFF MY HEART!"

In two seconds flat, he had rolled over on top of her, grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head.

"BE QUIET, CARMEN! Shut up and go to sleep!" He growled angrily, his eyes boring into hers.

Carmen was evidently shocked, she looked scared, like he was really going to hurt her. Chris studied her face for a few seconds, his anger ebbing away. Something in him moved and he felt sorry for scaring her. Her doe eyes stared up at him innocently and he could feel her full breasts pressing firmly against his chest, heaving up and down.

"I'm sorry, baby, for scaring you." He apologized, but did not roll off of her.

Carmen nodded wordlessly. Chris' eyes floated down her body, her warm, small soft body. She wasn't wearing a bra, and since it was cold in the room, he could feel her stiff nipples poking him in the chest. Something about her lying underneath him like that, so vulnerable, so at his mercy, was a major turn on, and he wasn't shocked to feel that a hard on was starting to show.

"Well, Carmen, if you wanted me, you're going to have me. But be aware that because you didn't let me sleep, I'm going to torture the hell out of you, Carvelli. I don't want to hear your bitchin', because if you wanted it, then hell, you're going to get it." Chris warned.

Carmen's eyes widened-she was usually the one that spoke like that, and Chris hissing at her was completely different to her.

Her boyfriend grabbed a blue bandanna and tied it around her wrists, fastening them to the bedposts securely. Carmen groaned and lifted her body up pleadingly.

"All in good time, baby, all in good time." Chris smiled wickedly as he pulled her shorts down her slim legs. He was surprised to see that she was wearing no underwear. And she was wet. Really wet.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here, Carvelli?" Chris asked lazily, letting his fingers teasingly run up and down her clit, through the wetness. Carmen made a gasp in her throat. The fact that he was in total control of her was driving her nuts.

His thumb circled her clit slowly as his other hand went up to push the blue Fubu jersey roughly above her full breasts. Since Carmen didn't wear a bra to bed, her breasts were sore, the nipples hot and stinging, and vulnerable to pain more then usual. But the fact that she was sore didn't stop Chris from pinching her left nipple hard, rolling it in his fingers and smoothing it.

"Holy shit..." Carmen gasped.

"Holy shit is right." Chris snarled, his hand pinching her clit roughly, and the other hand went to tease the right breast, making them pucker more then ever. He stared hungrily down at her breasts.

"You do realize, Carvelli, that you will have hickeys the size of fucking China on those, tomorrow, don't you?" He asked calmly, but his breath was coming fast.

"Please, Chris, please..." Carmen begged, tears stinging her eyes.

"Please what, baby? Do you want me to or not? Well, it doesn't matter, because I'm going to do it anyway." Chris snarled, and with that, he swooped down on her left breast. He didn't hesitate sticking two fingers inside of her as he caught the nipple tight between his teeth and bit on it.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, that hurts!" Carmen almost screamed.

"Too fuckin bad." Chris snapped as he started to suck roughly, biting and tonguing. Carmen begged him to stop, pleaded him to be gentler, but her cries fell on deaf ears. She was soaking wet now, and Chris slowly drove his fingers into her hard, in and out, making her pant.

"CHRIS!" She yelled, struggling against the hankie.

Chris pulled off from her breast, which was bruised purple from his assault. "What, Carvelli, can't take it? Can't take a dose of your own fucking medicine?" He growled, driving his fingers harder and harder inside her. He turned his attention to the right breast and started to attack it. After he had finished there, the tender skin purple, he licked both of her nipples roughly with a raw tongue and pulled his fingers out of her.

"Now, let's see if a good fucking will shut you up." He said breathlessly, stripping himself of his pants and shirt, then pushing himself into her. He wasted no time in pushing forward hard. The whole bed rocked as he mercilessly drove in and out of her as she screamed for mercy and from undeniable pleasure.

As Chris felt himself ready to come, he bent his head and closed his mouth around her nipple again, then sucked it hard, moaning against it when he let go inside of her. Carmen was sobbing in pleasure as she came at the same time, and they lay sweating together, Chris not moving from the top of her. After he had regained his senses, he reached up, undid the hankie, freed her hands, which were bruised around the wrists, and rolled off of her.

He didn't talk to her for thirty minutes as he panted. Finally he gasped, "Shut up and go to sleep." Carmen snuggled against him hard, her breasts screaming in pain, and didn't let out another peep as he passed out. She followed shortly after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Chris's eyelids raised and he blinked, looking around at the dark room. He could hear raining pouring outside, and felt two small arms wrapped around his waist from behind. He remembered last night, the Backstreet Boys, the hankie, and then Carmen's pleas for mercy. He turned over slowly, trying not to wake her up, and gathered her gently in his arms. Afraid that he might had been too hard on her, he swore that he would never again be that rough. He gently kissed her as she slept and pulled back the covers to look at her bruised breasts, the nipple red and rigid still. Chris' eyes widened as he saw what his mouth had done.

He scooted down and gently licked the rings around each nipple. Carmen stirred instantly and when she woke up, she jumped in alarm, pulling her naked breast away from him, but he shook his head and held her tighter, then started to suck on her softly, assuaging the ache. He licked and kissed each one thoroughly and carefully as she sighed and stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry I was so rough on you." He murmured, kissing the red marks around her wrists.

Carmen smiled sleepily. "Chris?"

"Yes?"

"I'm fuckin tired. Shut up and go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Carmen and Chris broke up. Twenty minutes later, they met on the street, Carmen put on a BSB Cd and they got back together.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1389