The Art of Sucking by Keediluv
Summary:

Hi, my name is Sydney, and I'm addick-ted. hehehe....


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: Relax, It's Just Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2655 Read: 2122 Published: Apr 09, 2009 Updated: Apr 09, 2009

1. Monday by Keediluv

Monday by Keediluv
Author's Notes:

I'd really, really love it if you guys could tell me what you think!  Reviews are so welcomed! :)

Ki

 

 

Monday

The Art of Sucking

Theme: Lollipop

 

Ladies,

 

Have you ever taken the time to study your man’s penis?  I mean really, really look at it, until you have it down to a science?  This is my current mission.  I’m going to learn my fiancé’s penis!  Every crease, every line, every vein, I will know it, understand it, and make the most of pleasing it. 

 

I’m Sydney, I’m 27, an attorney at one of the most prestigious law firms in Los Angeles, and I’m addicted to penis!

 

You see, this hasn’t always been my plight.  I’ve had three other long-term relationships in the past and none of those guys ever made me want to truly do what it took to please them, resulting in the end of the relationship.  My fiancé’ however, has completely turned me around. 

 

Justin Timberlake’s name is inscribed in the hearts and minds of millions of women around the world.  But very few women get a chance to learn him as intimately as I have.  Justin and I were dating for three years before he asked me to be his wife.  That was eight months ago and with three months to go until we’re man and wife; I haven’t had much time to focus on our sex life. 

 

There’s a reason they call him the trouser snake…

 

I mean, it’s amazing!  The shape, color, contour, thickness, size…you name it, he has it.  Standing at a mouthful of 7 ½ inches, he’s the perfect size.  He can seriously give you multiple orgasms with just light thrusts and hip movements.   He also has the perfect pink tip.  You can see the change in color and swell when he’s aroused and that’s nothing compared to when he’s fully erect.  It’s truly a sight to behold.

 

Alas, I’ve never been one to embrace giving head.   As mentioned before, I didn’t have much inspiration to dive head first (pun completely intended) into orally pleasing my partner.  Either they didn’t clean themselves correctly, they tried to force it, or when I finally got comfortable with my actions, they’d attempt to shove the damn thing down my throat.  I was so frustrated with the whole experience that I’d written it off altogether.  Which, I know I know, isn’t fair to Justin.  Don’t get me wrong, I’ve done it a couple times but I don’t think he truly enjoyed it even after teaching me what to do.  I know this is an important part of the sexual experience so I’m going to get over myself, and just suck it! 

 

Which leads me to today; Monday’s are usually hard for most working Americans.  It’s the day after the weekends over and a day of heavy workloads, office gossip and reaching expectations are awaiting your attention.  I’m currently sitting in my office, surfing the net.  I’m looking for tips on giving mind numbing oral pleasure.  I’m a firm believer that knowledge is power and you can never learn enough.  I’ve always felt that I’ve had the market covered on everything else sex wise but oral stimulation’s always been my stumbling block.  I’m looking at a couple of sites but nothings sticking yet until I come across this title…

 

The Art of Sucking is written in bold text.  This stops me dead in my track as I lull over the words.  “There’s an art to sucking dick?”  I ask out loud.  I take the chance and click on the offered link.  As I’m reading through the text, my secretary Kendall-Lynn pages me.

“Justin is on line one.”

“Thank you Kendall, put him through.”

“Hello beautiful.”  Justin says in a husky voice.  He’s back in the studio working on his third highly anticipated album.  He’s been basically living there because the label’s forcing him to put out a single before our impending nuptials.

“Hey baby!  Finally got a chance to call me huh?  How are you?” 

“Exhausted, frustrated, sick of being in the studio, not to mention I’m horny as hell.  Do you think you’ll be able to cut out early and rescue me from this madness?”  He sounds so drained.  It doesn’t help that he’s dropped an octave vocally automatically sending shivers down my spine.  It’s been 6 weeks since we’ve made love but my mission is to totally please him. 

“I can definitely make that happen.  Plan to see me in about thirty minutes.  Your producers, engineers, and band should be making their exit out of our house by the time I get there.”  Being the leading senior partner in my firm has its perks. 

“You sound like you have something up your sleeve?”  He asks with a hint of wonder in his voice.

“Let’s just say I plan to cure two of the three problems you are having.  Speaking of which, you should also be rid of all clothing and waiting patiently for me in our bedroom.” 

“Yes ma’am.”  We say our goodbyes and I call my assistant Elisa into my office. 

“Elisa, please make sure that the Markham deposition is proofed and on my desk by 9am.  We want to make sure we head into this meeting fully prepared.  Also, please make sure Lynn and my mom have a hassle free check-in at the Four Seasons; we don’t need a problem like last time.  Lastly, when Kendall comes back from lunch, have her hold all my calls, I won’t be back until the morning.”  Elisa is a saint and also happens to be a really good friend and manager of my art studio.  I teach art classes on the weekends.

“Are you off to meet that man of yours?”  She asks.

“Yes girl, he finally had enough of the studio and wants me all to himself.”

“I know you’ve been looking forward to that so don’t worry about anything here, I’ve got it all covered.” 

“Thank you girl, see you tomorrow.”  I grab my briefcase and make a mad dash to the elevator.  I think I’m at the point of no return.  I need to make it clear that he will be my appetizer, main course and my dessert.  And you know there’s always room for dessert.

  

I stop off at the store and grab a few fruit items before heading home.  I read in that article that feeding your man certain fruit like honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon and pears can directly affect the taste of his cum.  I don’t know how fact-based this is but I’m willing to give it a shot.  I don’t plan on letting a single drop go to waste so I’ll just have to see what happens.  I enter the security code and the gate opens.  I’m happy to say that the only car I see is Justin’s in our circular driveway.  He must really be in need because I can’t recall the last time he actually made them leave for us.  I park, grab the bags and slowly enter the house.  Its quiet and a feeling of anxiousness washes over me.  I’m so ready to do this.  The anticipation of getting down to ‘studying’ if you will puts an ache in my core.  I don’t think I’ve ever wanted him so badly in my life. Going into the kitchen, I take the pre-cut packaged fruit out of its container and place it into a Tupperware bowl, coating it with a light dusting of sugar.  I place the cover on the bowl and place it in the fridge.    Feeling the need to be and smell fresh for him overwhelms me and I hop in the downstairs shower.  Making it quick, I thoroughly wash everything up and dry off.  Wrapping a bath sheet loosely around my body, I take my time walking up the stairs.  I’m sure he knows I’m home by now and I can’t wait to see him.  I open the double French doors to our master suite and see a patiently waiting Justin in the center of the bed in nothing but dress socks and a smile.

 

His rock solid erection greets me.

 

The sight of that alone makes me want to just jump his ass.  A song is playing softly on the radio.  Well, if Lil Wayne’s Lollipop can be considered background music that is.  Such an interesting choice.

“Hey there mister.  Looks like you took heed to my words.  Miss me?”  He has this mischievous smile playing on his lips and I know that he’s having naughty thoughts.  Justin leaps off of the bed and unwraps the towel from around me in one swift motion.  He comes behind me and grabs at my breasts, massaging them softly as he hums to the song in my ear.  He pinches at my left nipple with one hand, the other snaking its way down my body until he hits my center. 

“Hmmm, baby, you’re wet already?  I see this calls for immediate attention.”  He licks his lips and presses them against my neck before making small licks up and down from my right earlobe to my collarbone.  It’s hard not to get caught up in the deliciousness of him but as I’ve said many times, I’m on a mission and he will not deter me from said mission.  With everything within me, I begrudgingly push myself away from him and push him onto the bed.  Justin looks at me shocked, my sudden aggression startling him. 

“Hope you’re not offended or anything but I’m on a mission.  I know that we haven’t had the chance to be intimate lately but I wanna show you just how much you mean to me.  Keep him at attention for me, I’ll be right back.”  I turn to leave when I hear faintly behind me ‘don’t be too long baby’.  I almost forgot about the fruit.  I jog downstairs; retrieve the bowl from the fridge before going back up the stairs two at a time.  Taking a minute to compose myself, I enter our bedroom again.  Justin’s being naughty now.  Lollipop has been put on repeat at a louder volume and I think it is safe to say what my love has on his mind…well duh!

“Sydney, what’s with the fruit?”  The quizzical expression on his face tells me he’s intrigued. 

“Well Justin, the fruit is for us.  I wanted you to have a quick snack before I begin my ravage of your body.  Will you let me feed you baby?” I ask in my baby voice and bright eyes.  Justin always said that the shape of my eyes will be his undoing.  Something about the way I cut a look is so sexy in his opinion and who am I to argue with such logic? 

“We can do whatever you want my love. “  I take a piece of honeydew out of the bowl and the syrup that’s formed because of the sugar that was added and a little of it drips down my wrists.  Justin takes the fruit from my fingers, taking his time to suck the sugary substance off of my fingers then licking down my hand to get the rest.  He lets his tongue linger for a minute and dammit, there he goes again with the distractions.  We continue to feed each other, slowly, tortuously.  We get to the last two pieces of cantaloupe and I take this as my opportunity to change the pace.  I straddle his hips and kiss him feverishly, guiding his head to the pillow behind him.  Softly biting on his lower lip, I smile at him before licking my way to his glowing erect member.  I take the last piece of fruit and rub it against his throbbing dick.  He’s moaning softly and lustfully he says to me…

“Syd, are you about to do what I think you are?” 

“I know it’s been forever since I’ve even attempted to give you this type of pleasure but baby, this is what you want and I am so ready to give this to you.  You’ve always been so willing to taste me and it’s more than fair that I return the favor.  So sit back, relax, run your fingers through my hair and enjoy.  I know I’m going to.”  His eyes roll to the back of his head and he mumbles an ‘okay baby’. 

 

I take his length into my hand, rubbing the syrup up and down his shaft.  Licking my lips, I wrap my lips around the tip of him.  I kiss him three times before swirling my tongue around it.  The syrup mixed with a bit of precum is delectable and I take a bit more of him in. 

“Goodness girl, I’ve waited so long for this.  Your lips are so milky.”

“Milky baby?  That’s a new one.”

“It’s the first thing that came to mind.  Is creamy better?”  He says with a hint of laughter in his voice. 

“You can call it whatever you want.”  I lick from his tip to the base of his shaft in repetition until I feel baby’s hand reaching for my hair.  Someone’s enjoying himself I see.  I take this chance to put him entirely into my mouth, wrapping my lips around him.  He gasps from the sudden intake and his reaction alone is setting off alarms in my body.  As I pump him up and down with my mouth, I cannot help but think that I’ve been missing out. 

 

Smooth…

 

His dick is so smooth!  I didn’t know it’d be like this.  This is becoming very enjoyable and for a minute, I forget my surroundings.  I pour the rest of the contents from the bowl onto him and turn him into my human lollipop.  Sucking, licking, kissing and groping, I now realize why some women love doing this.  Besides the obvious pleasure you get from watching your man, there’s also a sense of control underlying there and that shit turns me on to no end.

“Wet your lips baby, I like it wet.”  He says through bated breath.  His eyes are closed, head resting against the headboard and the look on his face makes me want to swallow him whole.   I take him in farther than I can handle at once and I gag a little.  This leaves him dripping, seeping into the sheets wet. 

“Oh…My…God!  Baby, that’s it.”

“Oh, so you like this huh?”  I say as I flick my tongue on that groove that connects his shaft to his foreskin.  According to the text I was reading, it’s called the corona and judging by the way Justin is now pulling my hair and pumping himself in and out of my mouth, it’s a sensitive spot.  Point for me!  I remove my mouth from him replacing it with my hand as my lips head elsewhere.  I take his left nut into my mouth and very gently massage it with my lips. 

“Shit baby, that is so right…I’m so close, keep going.”

“Aww baby, are you going to cum for me soon?”  I ask tauntingly taking him back into my mouth.  I repeat this switching motion until he starts to shake against me.

“Sydney…baby, fuck, this is so good…”

“Let it go baby, I know you want to, just cum for me please?”  Suddenly, there it was.   He whispers my name as he releases into my mouth.  It’s so strong that a little seeps out of my mouth but it doesn’t get far because I use my fingers to lap him up.   I continue to lick him until I’m sure that he’s completely dry and kiss my way back up to his lips. 

“Damn girl, you should do that more often.”  Justin says with a look of satisfaction on his face.  I must admit, I’m proud of myself. 

“Don’t you worry about that, I plan to partake in another serving of you in about an hour so rest up, your going to need it.”

“I love you baby.”  He kisses me tenderly and I fall in love with him all over again.  I finally got over myself and I have ‘The Art of Sucking’ to thank for that.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1390