Salsa by mzmillion
Summary: Tatiana needed to have some fun outside of her mudane life so when Justin meets her in a club and needs a salsa instructor, she jumps at the chance to be something extraordinary and experience the pleasure she always wanted. What happens when that pleasure gets her in trouble and Justin can't seem to let her go?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7571 Read: 13027 Published: Apr 16, 2009 Updated: Nov 12, 2009

1. Cast by mzmillion

2. Screwed by mzmillion

3. Tango by mzmillion

4. Phone Call by mzmillion

5. Let's Dance by mzmillion

Cast by mzmillion
Author's Notes:
This is a new one... I have no clue on where its going or if I'm even going to finish but it depends on you guys response... so give it love or hate, I want you honesty on everything.

Tatiana Valdea

 

 Justin Timberlake

 Kat Annas

 

 

End Notes:
I will have more graphics up depending how how the story goes but here are the characters.
Screwed by mzmillion
Author's Notes:

This is the first chapter, it just came to me after I kept complaining of wanting to try and write something. This is going to be a short so PLEASE let me know what you think. This is unedited so bare with the errors. I'm also up for a co-author if someone would like to help. 

I consider myself a reasonable person. I think that I am logical, smart, and realistic. So tell me how in the hell did I fall for a girl I've only known for two months. I know nothing about this woman except that she is one of the hottest latina's I've ever seen, has a body so bad it would make you cry, and she has the tightest pussy my dick has ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with.

That's it.

Her name is Tatiana Valdea and she is a salsa instructor. My salsa instructor that I hired to teach me the technical and street ways of the dance along with other latin dances for a movie that I will be in.

And teach me she did. Our first salsa lesson was her teaching me how to seduce someone just by a look. When I told her I had that lesson down and we should move on to dancing, she challenged me to show her all I knew about seduction.

I seduced her clothes right off that tight ass body of hers.

The first day I met her was the first day I fucked her. I've never felt inadequate in the bed or what I could do to a woman before... until Tatiana. She had me screaming. Her pussy was clenching, and squeezing, and dancing with my dick.

Yes. Dancing.

She had me so tired, so worn out, and so horny all at the same time. And she wanted more and more and more. She wanted this dick as much as I wanted that pussy. She's so fucking gorgeous, and its hilarious because when I first saw her, I didn't think she was all the pretty. But after that sex the first night, she put Halle Berry to shame with how sexy and exotic she was to me. Every weekend when I come down here to see her, she is waiting for me in something different, something so sexy I thank God every time.

She is a freak. And the best damn salsa instructor on earth.

As much as we fuck like its going out of style, she teaches me how to dance salsa and more also. Just thinking about the week she showed me how to tango had my dick hard the whole time. Having a woman dancing and moving her body like that in nothing but some sexy heels, commanding you, seducing you, will make you feel like you've gone to heaven.

Believe me.

So tell me how did it turned from the best sex with the most invorgorating woman I've ever met to me falling in love and wanting more.

I have no fucking clue. It was so good, we dance, we fuck, we dance, we fuck, we go our seperate ways till the next time. It was a good arrangement. I don't ask about her life, she doesn't ask about mine. We don't talk about shit else outside of dance, sex, and sometimes food(she cooked for me once as part of a rumba lesson) and that worked great. It reminded me and reintroduced to me to pure fun and mystery that I was missing in my life and I fucked it up.

Last week, I asked her to come back to L.A with me when our lessons were over. Just by the look on her face told me I fucked up royally. It hurt to see her mad at me for asking that. I broke the rules and their was no take-backs.

I feel like a boy in school. Falling for my damn teacher.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all Kat's fault. Be someone you've always dreamed about, she says. Be seductive, she says. Well me pretending to be someone else has gone to far.

Come to L.A. He wants me to go with him. He wants me to be this pretend goddess I've been charading as.

Oh this is bad.

I'm not who he thinks I am. I don't even know who he thinks I am because we don't talk. We just dance and have the best sex I've ever witness. The sex people talk about and you think they are making it up. I've finally experienced it.

The real me would have never slept with him but he is so sexy, so damn gorgeous, I couldn't resist. So I did and I let all my inhibitions go. I wasn't nervous, or jumpy, and I didn't concentrate on the act like I used to do. I just let him take my body where he wanted and he made me see stars. I was the most erotic thing I've ever did. It was like I was outside of my body and looking at us fucking. I could feel everything, his breathing, his heartbeat, his body's movement. Every bit of it had me on edge and begging for more. I never wanted him to stop.

I was addicted after the first night. I wanted to do it again and again. So my plan to tell him that I really wasn't a salsa instructor went out the window because I couldn't wait for my next hit of Justin Timberlake.

Oh yes, I can dance salsa and all the other latin dances but I'm not a instructor. It's my one guilty pleasure in my mudane life of a chef for a hotel. I go out each Friday night and dance. It's all I do, I go to work for about 12 hours, 6 days a week, then I go dance at the club for stress relief. It's been like that for 3 years now. No relationships, definitely no sex, and no fun outside of the one night I go dance. Then I go home, shower, masturbate, and go to sleep.

Every since that first night, the night Kat told me to take a chance when she told Justin I was an instructor, I have been trying to keep my head above water in this game we have played. I started by taking my whole weekends off at work which got me some strange looks, and now on Friday nights when I go home before I go to Kat's Spa(where me and Justin have the lessons and much more), I have a present left by Kat of a sexy outfit, or lingerie waiting for me to play in with Justin.

So see, all Kat's fault. And mine for believe her when she told me there was actually more fun in life than what I thought.

She was so right... damn her.

He told me he had about 2 months to learn enough to pull it off successfully in the movie he was playing and he is good. Justin is a natural dancer with natural ability so since he picked up each style so quickly, it leaves us lots of free time to... play. In my head I told myself that this would be my one excitement and then he would go his way, I would go mine at the end and that's it. I never thought there would be a chance that something else would happen.

I almost made it too.

This weekend is his official last weekend with me and then he is gone and I can go back to being plain Jane. I'm sad about it but I can't keep this up. The laughing, the dancing, the great sex. It makes a girl a little worn out on Monday morning and thats not so good for running a kitchen at a five star hotel.

When he asked me to come with him, I just stared at him. I just sat there, naked, and looked at him like I couldn't comprehend what he was saying to me. Then I said nothing. I just got up and started getting dressed. I felt like an idiot, like a fraud, and there was nothing I could say to him. I wasn't this vixen, I wasn't erotic, and I damn sure wasn't really this exciting. Only with him, only once in my life for fun.

I used him. And now I'm fucked.




Tango by mzmillion
Author's Notes:
Ok let me say this is long, for me, and again unedited...lol. I am bad with that. If there are any things you notice, please let me know and I'll change them...thanks. For the dancing and song choice, please refer to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bibtqDxXv1o. It's kind of what I had in mind. Oh again, please honest opinions on writing, this is actually my first sex scene, how did I do?

 

 

 

 

6 weeks earlier...

I couldn't wait to get off the plane. I called the spa earlier and left a voicemail to confirm my appointment with Tatiana. I must admit, I felt like I was buying a escort of something but then I thought back to last week and I couldn't keep the freaky thoughts of her body moving on my dick out of my head.

When we first set this up, she told me she was only free to help me at night on the weekends so I agreed. It did seem a bit much for me to fly down each week and I had considered just renting something for a couple months but after the fun I had last weekend, it feels even more fun to have to wait each week and then fly down. The excitement of it had me bouncing in my seat on the plane so much that the attendant brought me a double shot of Jack just to calm me down. If only she knew it wasn't flying nerves that had me but mystery in repeating my time I had last week, she would have blushed. I arrived here in Miami early this morning so I could sleep off my jet lag and be ready for her today. I know I have high hopes of repeating what happened last time but I can't help myself. I want it again, even if its to see if it's even remotely as good as the last time.

I walk into the spa, and see no one at the front desk.

"Tatiana, I'm here." No answer, she was sitting at the desk last time but this time, there is only a card sitting there with my name on it. I flip it open and read it.

"...take your shirt off, leave on your pants. I hope you got some rest because tonight we Tango."

Oh shit, I haven't even seen her yet and my dick is rising to the challenge already. Damn, it wasn't a fluke last week and I can't say I'm sad. I make no bones about taking off my shirt and venturing past the front desk to the main spa area. Last week she gave me a brief tour of the place and I was thoroughly impressed with the originality of it. There are massage parlors(as she calls them) that are big as hotel rooms equipped with low beds. She said that here the masseuse gets in the bed with you to give you a more deep massage instead of standing over you while your on those small tables. There are steam rooms, sauna's, mineral pools, wrapping rooms, and excercise places for yoga, spinning, and more. There is also a full salon, nail, and makeup center here. No wonder her body felt so soft.

As I push open the doors, I see her, on the steps leading up to the yoga studio where we danced last week. Not just on the stairs, she is laying on the stairs backwards, so her legs are going up and face is towards the bottom of the stairs.

G-string. Little shirt. Sexy heels. Sunglasses.

That's how my mind processes the little ensemble she has on tonight. Fuck. She is sexier than I remember and its only been a week.

She signals her finger for me to come closer. Even that has me straining in my pants. Fuck this is going to be good. I walk right to the steps and my dick is in perfect position with her mouth with the way she is looking at me.

Smiling.

She knows what she is doing. She uses her hand to pull me by my pants down to her. Pulling my face towards her, she raises up to till she is more kneeling on the stairs and lightly moves her lips from my lips, barely touching to my ear where she licks my earlobe.

"Tango is all about the aggression, about the power in the movements. It's a dance of attraction and dominance. It's the same as a snake charmer but here we are both trying to use our bodies to determine who is the snake and who is the charmer. Understand?"

The only thing I could do is stare at her. She pulled me onto the step right below her and sat up on the stairs so she could step over my head and slowly sit right in my lap. Right up against my dick with that little hot pussy that I could feel through my pants and the strip of string she calls panties.

She's staring at me so intently, her eyes almost on fire it seems. She leans forward till her lips are just barely touching mine and I'm already reacting, ready to say fuck this tango shit and fuck her right here on these damn steps. Instead of giving me the kiss that I have been waiting for, she lays her lips on mine.

"Tengo ganas." (I'm horny)

I don't know what the hell she said but damn if its not working the hell out of my hormones. Just as I'm about to reach around and teach her a lesson for teasing me, she finally puts those lips, that tongue, and presses that body against me. Damn she can kiss. Her lips are so soft, they taste so good and her little moans are so sexy. I reach up and push the little shirt off her shoulders, leaving her in nothing but a g-string and heels. I can feel her grinding her pussy into my hard dick and I grab her ass and push her down harder into me.

See this is why this little game is worth it. This is why I will fly across the damn country every weekend, for this feeling. For this free, passionate, butterfly feeling. It's like I can't control myself and I can't stop what's happening. I love that shit.

She finally pulls away from me and I can tell its a struggle for her too. She grabs my hands to stop me from taking it further and she stands up and grabs my hand and pulls me up to. She walks me up the steps and leads me to the studio, turning out a couple lights as she goes along. The room is bathed in a seductive light, not too dark but not too light, just enough for me to make out her gorgeous silhouette in the dimness in here.

And so the lesson begins.

She starts by showing me how to stalk, as she calls it. How to grab the attention of everyone around by just moving in one direction. Then she guides me through the right way to spin her, hold her, and mold her to my body. After that, its leg hooks, knee lefts, footwork(for her) and then she shows me how to sexo tango, or sex tango, which I laughed at but it turned into me panting for her. It was how to touch her and caress her while we moved. How to look at her, devour her with my eyes, she told me, and how to make the crowd horny.

I've never been so fucking horny and tired in all my life. My dick was so hard and with her rubbing up against it everytime she brought her knee up was torture, the best kind, but torture I was loosing patience with. The worst part is that we have be at it for hours and we didn't put together any type of combination or something. She just showed me move after move and thats it. I was starting to think this was a mistake.

"So how do I know when to do what?" I asked during one of our water breaks.

"You will know."

"How though? Does one move go before or after another or what?" I was getting frustrated now. No matter how sexy she was and how much I wanted her, I still had to get ready for a movie. This tango wasn't like what you see in the movies and thats what I was expecting. This tango was all slow aggressive moves with fast footwork, and spins that made you want to cover your kids eyes. I loved it but I hoped it was right.

"When you choose a tango partner, you will automatically feel the chemistry, you will know how to move with them." She walked over to the cd player and changed the song. The music filtered in and it was erotic, even the first few notes. Then she walked towards me.

"You will know how to move with the one in your arms, believe me." She reached down and slowly pulled off her panties. She then walked up to me and grabbed my arms and positioned me ready to dance.

And we did.

It was hard, and rough, and I moved her and it was like she knew exactly what I was going to do. The intensity was there. I pushed her back and pulled her to me, then I stalked her backwards slowly, spun her into leg hooks, spun her outward, and then picked her up and spun her in the air. By the end we were both breathing hard and staring at each other.

The lesson was over. The sex was on.

With her still in my arms, I walked with her right up to the mirrored wall and pushed her up against it. Our lips were already on each other and the kiss was crazy. With our already breathing hard from the dancing and now trying to kiss on top, it was breathy and hard. I had her legs wrapped around my waist in no time, and my pants at my ankles.

"Necesito sentirte." ( I need to feel you)

That was enough. No man can resist sexy spanish from a sexy woman and I'm not exception. I used my hand and grabbed her knee and pulled her leg wider so I could slide right in her all the way. Our moans mixed together as my eyes closed. I'm telling you, this is the best pussy I've ever had. She is so tight, so wet, damn, I can feel her pulsing around my dick, begging for more.

"Justin please."

I started moving in and out her slick pussy. I pressed my forehead against hers and tried to stay calm enough to move at a reasonable pace.

"Mas y mas Justin." (More and more Justin)

I knew what that meant and I gave it to her. Hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put both of my arms under her knees so that I could move her up and down on my dick. Damn her legs were quivering already. I could feel her pussy clenching around me.

"That's it Tati, give it to me baby." Her only response was her cries growing louder and louder and her laying her head back against the mirror. I could feel her body start to come apart right in my arms. She was squeezing the hell out of my dick. I had to shut my eyes just to try and hold on as she moaned and jerked in my arms.

I'm telling you the best pussy ever.

As she calmed down, I kept moving in her wetness for a while but I wanted her to watch me while I fucked her. I set her legs down and kissed her hard on the mouth before turning her around to face the mirror.

"Watch me make you cum again baby." I used both my hands to pull her fat ass apart before sliding my dick back home. Damn I swear this way made her tighter around me. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I wanted to feel her coming again with me. I reached around her with my hand till I found her little clit just begging for me to touch.

"Ah....Se siente rico."(That feels good)

I started giving it to her hard again which had me moaning louder than I will ever admit to and her screaming my name in the sexy way she does with her accent. I never want to leave this pussy, it feels that good. With my orgasm fast approaching and her starting to quiver again, I kicked it up a notch, I grabbed a hold of her ass and slammed her back into me, watching her ass vibrate and her cry out.

"Ay papi, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I couldn't even respond because my orgasm hit me so hard my body jerked forward and I had to brace myself with a hand against the mirror to stop from falling on top of her and us crashing into the glass.

I came so hard, I was grunting and whimpering and basically bitching up. I almost started crying and sucking my damn thumb it was so good.

Yea, flying across the country every weekend was stupid, but not when it ended up this good. I already couldn't wait till next time.

End Notes:
I don't know anything about tango and I don't speak spanish so please bare with me
Phone Call by mzmillion
Author's Notes:
This one was hard to write. I have absolutely no idea how this story is going to progress or end so I'm just going with it.

 

 

 

 

Present

"Justin called, again." I groaned into the phone as I continued to sort out my laundry for the week. I have been running behind on all my normal household duties since this...thing started with Justin.

"If you told him that I was going to be unable to make our last session, why does he keep calling?" Kat sighed on the other end of the phone.

"He has called to speak to you three times today and he called twice yesterday Tati. He keeps asking to speak to you. You should call him, he's not dumb. He knows you are only doing this because he asked you to come to L.A."

"Look, he knows the dances, I taught him everything, he doesn't need to waste his time coming down here this weekend. It's over, he needs to let it go." I put the last of my white clothes in the basket and start to carry it to the laundry room off the kitchen. My house is pretty big for a chef, I do pretty well for a woman in my mid-twenties.

"Just call him, he won't stop calling. He doesn't seem like the type, so do me and my staff a favor and just call him Tati, its the right thing to do." I wanted to reach through the phone and hit her. I love the girl but she has a way of pushing off her ideas and the backfire onto whomever so she doesn't have to fess up.

"This is all your fault, you know. You started this, you made me do this. Lie to him, pretend to be someone else."

"Oh please, don't even start, you know you wanted to do this, its not like I put a gun to your head Tatiana. You know you needed some excitement. It's not that bad anyway. Just call him, talk, and end it on amicable terms. Don't make him think you are freaked out, just say you had something come up at the spa and you can't make the appointment. Then tell him if he's ever down in the area, look you up." I sighed. More games apparantely is what was going to get me out of it.

"Give me the number." As she gave me the number and started rambling on her newest conquest, I added my detergent to the machine and started my first load. After giving the one word responses of "ummhmm" and "oh really", we ended the call with her telling me to call him andthen call her back.

The girl loves some gossip. I love her to death though. I make my way back through the kitchen and into the living room where the vacuum is waiting for me. I am one of those women who clean when they need to think and that's what it is now. I can't stop thinking of how this fun turned into something else. I don't want to hurt his feelings and I must admit that I assumed he would be like I thought a celebrity would be. That he would just enjoy the ride and not think twice about me when it was over. Obviously I miscalculated because eventhough the spa gave him a good excuse for my not being able to make it, he still is calling. It's not even the weekend yet, its only Wednesday and he has been calling since yesterday. He usually doesn't call until early Friday morning to leave a message to let me know he is coming.

After I finish vacuuming, I move to the kitchen, cleaning the counters and organizing the refrigerator, then I move to my lower level bathroom, cleaning and thinking. It's not that bad is it? I can just tell him the truth right? Or maybe I should just end this charade the same way Kat told me. Just act normal, well act the way I have been pretending, and just be confident and say goodbye.

After almost an hour, I make my way back to the laundry to room to take my clothes out the washer and add them to the dryer and start another load in the wash. I see his number laying on top of the table where I scribbled it down. No time like the present I guess.

I walk back to the living room and plop down on my white couch. I stare at the phone and then stare at the number, just looking at the two. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

Maybe it's because through this whole thing, me and him never really talked and this would technically be the first time. Or maybe it's because I don't want to admit that I am a little sad to see the fun end but I can't keep up this stunt and he seems to want it to go further so that a perfect indication for it to end.

End it. Right.

I dial his number and press the phone to my ear before I can press the end button. I listen to it ring three times and just as I'm thinking I'm in the clear, I hear him answer.

"Hello?"

"Justin, hi. It's Tatiana."

He laughed. "I'd know your voice anywhere Tatiana." I smiled.

"Um, I just wanted to call and confirm with you that I won't be able to make our appointment this weekend but you really don't need it. You are very versed in the latin dances so we wouldn't have much to do anyway."

He laughed again which caused me to frown. I decided to keep it professional, too professional apparantely because he is laughing right now.

"I think we could find a few steps we haven't covered or maybe a few rooms in the spa we haven't explored. How about the mineral pool? We haven't gone in there and I can always use a good vitamin bath, especially when you are concerned baby." I closed my eyes and blushed eventhough no one was there.

"Justin, I--."

"Is it because I asked you to L.A?" He cut me off. I shake my head.

"I can't come to L.A. Justin, I have a spa to run and a life here. I can't just leave here." I don't know why I thought I could make this easy for myself. I sink deeper into the cushions and sigh. This game is much harder over the phone. I can't seem to pretend to be this latin sex kitten through the phone. I can't stop being myself. The nervous, shy me.

"I wasn't asking you to move here Tatiana and with a spa that size, I'm sure it can run itself for a few days while you are here with me. It will be fun." He sighed. "Truthfully, I'm just having so much fun with you that I don't want it to end yet. Is that okay with you?" He laughed again. "I might have a little crush on you girl."

I had to laugh at that but its not really funny. If I never pretended to be someone I'm not, I would entertain this, hell I would run to L.A. to be with him but he thinks something different so I can't do that. I can't take it further, definitely not across the country.

"Justin, that's cute but I can't."

"Well my movie is being pushed back a month or so for a section of the script to be rewritten so I have some free time and I need more than a weekly fix of your sexy ass. I think I am addicted, see what you have done to me? Just thinking about our time together is making me feen for you right now.  He half moaned into my ear.

I push myself deeper into the couch and close my eyes at his voice. If truth be told, a weekly fix of him is starting to not be enough but thats why I need to end this now. Just while we are having fun and not so serious.

"Justin, you already know--"

"What do you have on right now?"  I look down at my pink tank and striped panties.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't believe how hard you have me just thinking about you. Your dangerous Tati." He laughed.

"Remember when you taught me the cha-cha and you had on that sexy red dress, how you rode my dick so slow in the sauna? All the sweat and heat, pure hot pleasure...girl, you know how to work a guy over. Damn, that shit was intense, and you don't want me to have any more of that Tati, thats just selfish."  I remember that night, Kat left me a red sexy dress and a note that said "sauna" on it. At first I didn't know what to do but I just followed instructions. He was staring so hard at me in the dress, I left it on while we had sex. Out of all our time together, that was the night I really felt a intense connection with him outside of the sex. He made me cum five times too....something that has never been done.

I can hear him breathing hard on the phone. If I didn't know any better, I would say he was touching himself, and I can't say I'm not turned on by the thought.

"I haven't jacked off in a long time and here I am with my dick in my hand and thinking about how sexy you are. You see what you do to me baby? Look how horny I am. Tell me you want this too Tati, tell me you want this dick all for yourself."
 
I only could moan in response. I licked my lips at just how much I wanted him all to myself.

"Take your clothes off for me baby. I want you to touch yourself like you know I love to touch you. Caress your titties and pinch your nipples for me. You don't have to say
anything, just touch yourself for me." I already had my clothes off before he finished his sentence. I don't know what it is about him but I can't ever resist him, and that will be a problem but right now, I am already moaning and touching my breasts like he told me to. Rolling my nipples between my thumb and forefingers like he did that night in the sauna, damn it was so hot in there.

"That's it baby, you remember how I pulled your titties out the top of your dress while you were riding me backwards, how hard your little nipples were when I was squeezing them and biting your neck. I love the way you taste Tati, I love the way you squeeze my dick, I love the way you moan my name....damn girl, I love everything about the way you fuck me." He was moaning rough and grunting. I could imagine him sitting on his couch with his pants open and his dick pulled out of them.

 "Touch that pussy for me baby. I know you are so wet for me, I know how wet I make you when I'm tasting you. I can't wait to have you in my mouth again." I trailed my fingers down between my breast, over my belly button and as soon as my fingers connected with my clit, I moaned out loud and heard him moan out a "fuck" in response. Masturbating is never this good, his voice, the image of him stroking his thick dick has me writhing and on the edge already. I slide my middle finger into my pussy and relish in the sound of my wetness.

"Listen." I moan out to him as I push the phone down to my pussy and finger myself fast, hoping he can hear the sloshing of my wetness through the phone.  I pull the phone back up and wimper out his name.

"Damn that sounds good, I can hear it in your voice baby, you want to cum for me already don't you? Imagine how my dick feels inside your tight pussy when you are shaking and cumming all over me baby... you know I always wait for you first. I want to hear it baby, cum for daddy." he demands in a harsh whisper. I can just see him stroking and struggling to hold off for me. Him, sliding his long dick in and out of me, the way he hits spots that no other man has. Fuck, I can feel the heat starting low in my stomach and spreading to my toes, then shooting back up through me. I chase it the whole way with my finger furiously sliding in and out of my tight hole and the heal rubbing against my clit. I'm whimpering and moaning out to him, my body shaking on the couch. Somewhere in the distance I can hear him moaning and cussing, telling me "thats it baby, here I come", then grunting and telling me to "take it". That prolongs my orgasm and after a couple minutes of harsh breaths, we both start to calm down together... me breathing hard and feeling sweaty on the couch, and him breathing hard and quietly laughing on the other end.

"You see how good that was, and we are across the country from each other girl. You can't deny the feeling, the intensity we have for each other. Don't run from it baby." he breathes out.

I start to say something but then realize I have nothing to say.

"I'll see you this weekend Tati, I can't wait." Just like that he hangs up before I can utter a reply.

Shit.

I try to catch my breath and figure out how the conversation started as me telling him no to him making me have a shaking orgasm and confirming his visit. The phone rings. It's Kat.

"Hello."

"It's been about 2 hours girl, did you call him, what did he say." She sounds frantic, like she has been counting to minutes to me calling and then couldn't take it anymore and called me. I laugh at the thought, but then sober up and frown.

"Kat, I'm fucking screwed, royally."


End Notes:
I've come to realize that I am a feedback whore, let me know what you think. Oh and there won't be a picture with every chapter.
Let's Dance by mzmillion
Author's Notes:

I know I know..... this is long overdue... you guys probably don't even remember this story but I loved the story line so I wanted to finish it, or try to. I wrote this while at work(hard to do in a call center), so there are probably errors and stuff so please don't mind.

The hotels and clubs are real places, you can google them.

 

 

 

I arrived in Miami that Sunday night and after perusing my new home, the Loew's Hotel for a couple hours, I finally headed out. I didn't tell Tati which day I would be arriving in town and I know she was thinking I was either going to be here on Friday or Saturday so hopefully I can suprise her.  

The only problem is that I have no idea where she is at right now. I strolled past the spa earlier but there were no lights on, so now I am going to hit the club scene and hope not to get noticed to much in the process.  

My first stop was at Tapas y Tintos Salsa Club. The music was live and upbeat and the bodies on the floor were making it hard to resist. The club was packed and hot, something I'm used to but the music is what put me out of my element. I was wishing she was here so we can dance. But she wasn't anywhere in the building.  

The next two clubs, Seven South and Salsa Mia were the same and for a second I was thinking I wasn't going to find her but then I got lucky. On my way out of the Salsa Mia and about to call it a night, a woman stopped me. I swear I've seen her before but couldn't place my finger on it. She smiled at me knowingly.  

"You should go to the Bongos Club Cafe, she's always there on the weekends."

  "Do I know you?" I looked at her harder and still couldn't place her. She frowned slightly and then shrugged and turned away.  

"Your loss", she tossed over her shoulder just as she joined some females on the end of the street and disappeared with the rest of the club crowd.

  I sighed and headed off in the other direction. I hailed a cab at the corner and settled in the back after giving him the hotel name.

  "Hey do you know of a Bongos Club?" I asked the driver. He turned slightly and looked at me.  

"Yea, it's a local spot where the residents go to dance apart from all the tourists. It's pretty hot and heavy dancing in there. Not like what you've probably seen in these other clubs", he smiles at me and I get the feeling he is trying to dissuade me from going there. Little does he know.  

"Then thats where I need to go instead, please and thank you." With a shake of his head, he makes a sharp right turn and heads in the a different direction.  

It took about 20 minutes to get to the club and I could tell in that short distance, we were on a different side of town, not far from the beach and still in Miami but this was quieter, and not many tourists. He pulled up in front of a nice club with music I could hear from the cab. Paying quickly, I head into the club.  

This club is about 99% hispanic and I can instantly understand what he means by how it's different here than the previous clubs. The dancing is hard and serious here. If I didn't know any better, I would say these were damn professionals on the floor. I can feel myself getting excited already as I make my way towards the bar. I guess my night isn't going to be so bad afterall. Once I stand in front of the bar, I notice that most people sitting at the bar or standing are drinking one drink in particular so of course not wanting to stand out, I order what the bartender informs me is a martillo(hammer). It's a shot of sweet and strong and after my second one, I feel confident enough to make my way to the edge of the dance floor and watch. It didn't take long to have a gorgeous woman come up to me and grab my hand and pull me right into the middle of the floor. Unlike regular clubs, which are dark and smoky, this club was bright with red and yellow lights and a wood laminate floor. Also where I would grab a woman by the hips and get my freak on in the club, here it was much different. At first I didn't think I would be able to keep up but once I got into the groove of the music, I made Tatiana proud with the way I handle her on the floor. I could tell the woman was surprised with how good I could dance salsa, and I could also see others watching us out the corner of their eye. We weren't putting on much of a show, but being one of the only few people here who was not hispanic, I did myself proud.  

The night carried on much the same way, with me dancing with different women during different types of latin music. I even seduced a woman into a slow Rumba during the night. I was having a lot of fun, and I was not quite hammered but the martillo's were definitely taking effect.  

After dancing for about an hour longer, it was getting close to 3 a.m and I was tired, ready to turn in and get up early to head to the spa in search of Tati. I decided on one more dance for the night, because I was still on a high from the dancing and the drinks throughout the night. I started making my way closer to the floor where the music was slowing down to a seductive beat. I saw people starting what could only be called sex in motion or the tango as the ending dance of the night. I was so entranced at watching the dancers, I barely noticed her come up behind me. Her whole body was touching mine as she moved to the side of me and slid right in front of me, with her lips only inches from mine. A slow smile spread over my face as the heat from her body wrapped around me just as she reached for my hand and walking backwards, pulled me onto the floor.

  I can honestly say, everything and everyone around me disappeared, except the music and Tatiana in front of me. I don't even think I consciously noticed we were dancing until she gave me a smirk. Now I was performing, with her, my partner, the only person I felt right dancing with like this. I pulled her close to me hard, kissed her harder quickly, and spun her out. Leg hooks, lifts, and working the floor followed. I didn't noticed that we were the only couple on the floor at that point until the song ended and people actually started clapping a little. We were both sweating hard and breathing rapidly. I had flashes of me pressing her naked body against the mirrors of the spa, while she begged for me to give it to her more passes before my eyes.   Time to go now.  

She turned and walked towards the bar and I followed her. This was the first time except when I first met her, that I have seen her outside of the spa. It made me want her more. Now looking at her, that ass swaying in that little dress, made me want so much more. Her skin had a light sheen from her sweating on it and I just wanted to lick it off. She stepped up to the bar and ordered a bottle of water. I of course had more more shot of the drink of the night. The whole time I watched her drinking her water, not saying a thing, and noticing that she was trying her hardest to not look at me.  

I smirked. Always playing hard to get, thats my girl. Always making me want it before she lets me know I can have it. I think that's part of her get off. But not tonight... tonight was about me getting her to realize I want more than this cat and mouse game she has orchestrated. Tonight she wants me first and doesn't want me to leave. Because tonight.... I'm not leaving.

  I walk up behind her, like she did me, and push her hair to the side. I kiss her neck and she she inhales sharply and turns to look at me, I quickly hold her in place by wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her back into me harder while leaning in close to her ear.  

"Take me home with you Tati, and thats not a question baby. I'm ready to go." I tell her before I lick her earlobe and release her.  

All she can do is turn around and grab my hand and lead me out the club. The alcohol and having her so close to me are going to make for a even better ending to a great night.

End Notes:
Links aren't working for some reason, I had all the clubs and hotels linked but oh well.

 Again I am a feedback whore, good or bad, let me know!!!

I've also come to realize I'm not the best writer so I hope I'm good enough for you to continue reading. 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1397