Confidential by violet
Summary: All he wanted was a life that no one cared about. All she wanted was him.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 823 Read: 1096 Published: Apr 19, 2009 Updated: Apr 19, 2009

1. Prologue by violet

Prologue by violet
Author's Notes:
I know I've been MIA for a while, sorry 'bout that. But I'm back now. *drumroll* Anyways, this story is something different that I'm trying out. So far it's fun but we'll see how it goes. Enjoy. :)

New Details About Justin Timberlake's Crash – Justin Timberlake, People.com

 

Chilling details behind the horrific crash that nearly killed Justin Timberlake and his girlfriend Kat Madison are coming to light after nearly a week since the accident. In the early morning hours of May 10th the entertainment industry nearly ground to a halt after learning of the incident, of which there were no forthcoming witnesses.

 

"It's just horrible," Joey Fatone, band mate of Timberlake's, was quoted as saying as the world learned of the near-tragedy. "I can't get over the shock and pray that he and Kathleen will be okay."

 

"Our prayers and thoughts are with both their families," Sony Records said in a statement.

 

Fans of both stars formed a vigil outside of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Madison's parents thanked the fans for their showing of support in a written statement that was released on May 11th:

 

"We know how grateful Kat is for everyone who has given her love and support over the past years. If she could see them all now she would be humbled and her family extends our heartfelt thanks."

 

Information available to the press directly after the incident said only that Timberlake's BMW collided head-on with a delivery truck in downtown L.A.

 

The driver of the truck, Adam Maxwell, was charged yesterday afternoon with several driving infractions. Lee Duke, attorney for Mr. Maxwell, has filed to have charges dropped due to the new information.

 

A photo spread was published in the newest issue of Star Magazine, showing both vehicles moments before the accident and images of Timberlake and Madison being pulled from the totaled car. Duke maintains that paparazzi were in pursuit of the couple and hints that they incited the accident to gain a high-selling photo.

 

"The disturbing photos clearly show a black Explorer sideswiping Mr. Maxwell's van just before the accident. Same black Explorer is visible in all other photos, the driver of the car leaning out of the window to snap photos of the three individuals that were seriously injured," Duke claims in filing.

 

[image: Justin Timberlake & Kathleen Madison leaving Le Grille]
May 10th Justin Timberlake & Kathleen Madison were captured leaving The Grill ten minutes before the accident. WireImages.

 

Timberlake's publicist, in conjunction with Madison's publicist, stated that attorneys are looking into the matter and will file legal proceedings if found necessary. Pamela Madison has stated that she will have her daughter's attorneys look into suing the magazine for emotional damages.

 

"I think that it's sick that any publication in the world would print such pictures. Apparently the editor has no heart," she said to reporters as she entered the hospital.

 

Sources vary on the actual time that Timberlake and Madison began what has become a high profile relationship, but most agree that it started around the time the duo recorded the video for their collaboration, On You two years ago. Since then the couple has attempted to keep details of their relationship private, attempts which were acerbated by ever-present paparazzi.

 

[link: See Our Photo Gallery of Justin Timberlake and Kathleen Madison!]

Click to view our gallery of Justin Timberlake & Kathleen Madison

 

Madison filed a restraining order against one persistent paparazzo in September of last year, claiming the photographer harassed her whenever she went out in public. The restraining order expired the day before the accident.

 

Thursday afternoon a report from the Los Angeles Police Department revealed that Timberlake's BMW had been tampered with but there is no further information on how or if the tampering contributed to the accident. LAPD did not return calls requesting a comment. No arrests have been made for the tampering and there has been no acknowledgement of suspects. Publicists for Timberlake and Madison had no comment on the tampering but stated that they have 'full confidence that the LAPD' would continue to investigate.

 

Up until the accident, Madison had been hard at work to her follow-up to last year's Shine, which is still high on the Billboard charts. She spent the day of the accident in the studio with Timberlake and Timbaland, both of whom are producers of the project.

 

Aside from producing, Timberlake was due to begin filming scenes for the upcoming movie 'Snapped' the day after the collision. No official word has been released as to whether Universal Pictures will replace Timberlake or not.

 

Timberlake and Madison are still listed in critical condition. In a statement the hospital confirmed that both are in a coma and suffer severe internal injuries. Families of both have requested that no further information on their conditions be released.

 

During the writing of this article Universal Pictures announced that production has been suspended for 'Snapped'.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1399