Work Ya' Out by Mel514
Summary:

Alaina was just looking to get in her daily work out. When JC makes a surprise visit home, she gets a little more than she bargained for.

 *WorkoutJC visual*


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy, General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7144 Read: 1851 Published: May 21, 2009 Updated: May 21, 2009

1. Work Ya' Out by Mel514

Work Ya' Out by Mel514
Author's Notes:

 I don't own any of these characters. This is pure fiction. 

 So this idea or something like it has been in my head ever since the gym pictures of JC came out some odd months ago. Also, it's my first visual so be gentle on me.

 Special thanks to my muse for giving me that little 'push' I needed!

Work Ya’ Out
By Mel:


You pull your pony tail tighter as you step out of your car, slamming the door and walking to the back of the house, ipod and water bottle securely in your hand, purse strung over your shoulder. You make your way to the door, unlocking it and punching in the security code to gaining entrance. It’s your best friends house but you still feel a little nervous each time you enter. He’s got his own gym and has given you free rein to use it whenever you want and you’ve taken advantage of it for the past year or so. It’s been good for you. He’s good for you. He’s your best friend.

You set your stuff down, walking over to the larger than life entertainment center and you set your ipod in the dock and press play, smiling as the sounds of Kanye West come blasting through the gym. His music always gets you motivated.

You begin with some basic stretches, willing your legs to loosen up before you make your way over to the high tech treadmill in the corner. This just isn’t your typical ‘at home’ gym. JC has everything in here from all the latest high end machines, to a whirlpool and steam room to his own dance studio.

Yeah, it’s slightly pimped out and your just a little jealous. It just so happens that he’s spending most of his time in L.A. now, so his Florida home is left vacant and it makes him feel better to know you’re over there from time to time, checking up on it and also getting some use out of his gym. You wish you saw him more but your friendship has stayed strong over the years, regardless of the distance. You have a life here as he did elsewhere.

You pick up the pace a little, turning up the treadmill until you’re finally running. You’re starting to feel those endorphins you always get. You feed off of them and it feels amazing. You continue your run for the next half hour, breathing slightly labored and your body damp with sweat. It means you got somewhere. Grabbing a towel from the rack, your pat your face, neck and arms and toss it aside, then reach for your bottle of water.

You suck in a breath as the cold water hit’s the back of your throat, hydrating it. You walk over to the side of room that he uses as a dance studio, mirrors surrounding the walls. You’re brought back to the days in Nsync where he’d practice his dance moves, trying to perfect them until all hours of the night. You miss those days and you’re sure JC does to but he’s doing well for himself. He seems happy and that’s good enough for you.

Your thoughts drift back to the song that’s playing, it’s of course up-tempo and has a great beat, and it causes your body to want to move. You start with simple stretches, wanting to warm up everything before you begin crunches, strength training and little bits of Yoga and Pilates you normally do. Your standing in front of the mirror, arms over your head and bending to the side before you bring them down to your toes, your back arching, and stretching as you feel it all the way to your calves.

You stand up, swearing you heard something and looking around the room, cursing yourself for hearing things and going back to your work out. It’s not a minute later before you hear it again and this time when you look up, he’s standing in the reflection of the mirror, decked out in green wind pants and a wife beater, huge grin plastered on his face. He looks comfortable like he usually does when he flies and you still can’t believe he’s here. You had no idea.

Whipping your head around, you hear him call your name before running over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck immediately. He laughs as he spins you around, taking all of you in and you suddenly feel a little naked in your work out clothes wearing only a sports bra and yoga pants. You hadn’t planned on anyone else being there but you’re still so excited he’s standing in front of you. You had no idea he was coming back home.

“I had no idea you were coming home, Jace!” You say.

He smiles, pulling you close and hugging you again. “I just found out today actually. I have a meeting this week and decided to come out a little early.”

“I’m glad you did. It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve seen you!”

“I know what you mean. You look great, Laina.”

You blush, not taking compliments well yet. You’ve worked hard on your body and it’s nice that people recognize, it’s just still a little weird for you. “Thanks.”

He looks around the room awkwardly, laughing as the next track comes on as he realizes it’s one of his own. “This is too weird for me.”

You laugh right along with him, slightly embarrassed but move to walk back over to the mirror, determined to finish your work out. “I’m sorry. It makes me move. You can change it if you want.”

He walks over to the entertainment system, doing just that and suddenly he’s right behind you, watching as you plop down on one of the mats on the floor. “Need any help? Want me to work ya’ out?” He smirks. He’s such a dork sometimes. Always trying to be smooth, when in reality you know his lines with women need some work.

You laugh, shaking your head as your legs come out in front of you in the shape of a v, head coming down between them to stretch. “Work me out eh? I bet I could work you out, Chasez.”

“I don’t doubt that at all. It’s been forever since I’ve been in the gym. Maybe you can whip me into shape while I’m home.”

Oh, there’s an idea, you tell yourself. You try to push away any and all sexual thoughts that slide through your head. He’s one of your best friends. Still you chuckle, smiling softly. “Sure.”

He smiles back and squats down so he’s on the floor with you by instinct, watching as you move and position yourself to do crunches. You seriously hate these. He’s on his knees now, his palms holding onto your legs as you draw them up half way, cross your arms over your chest and begin moving.

He’s watching you, amused by your stamina, amazed that you’ve lasted through this many reps. “99, 100. I think you should stop, Alaina. You’re going to hurt yourself.”

You roll your eyes but you know he’s right. If you did more, you’d wake up in pain tomorrow and that’d suck. You’ve been there and done that enough times to know. “Fine, fine. What’s next? Weights?”

He nods, moving over to the stand of weights he has, watching you as you pick up the tens. You don’t want to be a body builder, you’re just looking to tone.

Your legs come out slightly as you stand, and he’s behind you, guiding you as your arms move up over your head, down to your sides and back again. He’s close to you and all of the sudden his scent envelopes you and it catches you a little off guard. He’s always been your attractive friend but you’ve just never crossed that line of more. Sure, you might have always had a thing for him but you’ve always tucked it away. Besides, he’s always been dating someone, or vice versa and it was just one of those unspoken agreements.

But still you were a women, and you were single now and so was he, last you knew. You shake your head, remembering to breath. He didn’t’ even think of you that way. You remind yourself to be happy that he’s home and  that you get to spend some time with him. Even if it is in his gym, sweating your ass off.

You wipe your brow for a second before moving your legs in front of you, bringing them a little closer together, coming down for a squat. He’s still right behind you, almost waiting to catch you, as if you’re going to fall. He’s staring a little too intently. You need some talking, something cover this new awkwardness.

“So how have you been, Jace? How’s L.A.?”

He looks up, almost startled and looks like he’s deep in thought. “I’ve been good. Busy here and there but thankfully things are starting to slow down a bit. And L.A. is what it is.” He chuckles softly.

You love that laugh. You’ve loved it for as long as you can remember. He goes through spurts. He’s been known to laugh so hard that he sounds like a girl but there’s moments like these when it’s just a soft, echoed, almost deep sounding chuckle. He also has his moments of being sultry and sexy. Those laughs kill you the most. They make you want to grab his face and silence him with your own--.”

Your taken from your temporary day dream, as he repeats himself. “Earth to Alaina! I asked how things were with you?” and there’s that damn chuckle again. You shake your head, concentrating intently on your squats.

“Oh, sorry. I was daydreaming apparently. Things are fine. You know, same old, same old.” You smile.

He nods, smile meeting yours in the mirror. “And work?” He questions, arching an eyebrow.

You don’t even think your answer over twice. “Work is good.”

He nods, smile never leaving his face. You have no idea why your conversation is the lamest small talk you’ve ever had. Something is off today. It’s been some odd months since you’ve seen him last so maybe that has to do with it but you’ve still kept up conversation over the phone. And it’s never been like this, ever. You’ve have always been comfortable with each other but still, something is different. You choose not to question it and continue.

You lift one foot, trying to intensify your work out, still holding your weights, trying to move to the rhythm of the music that’s playing in the back ground, even though its been turned down a little. You do your reps, twitching legs and continuing again when suddenly you lose your balance and go toppling to the side, weights falling to the floor in a loud clang, hoping it doesn’t hurt too hard when you fall and hit the floor. You can’t prevent that curse that slips from your lips.

“Shit!”

But before you stumble to far, his arms are on you, strong and warm, preventing your fall. “You alright there, babe?”

You let out a sigh of relief as he pulls you back up, your back up against him, one hand on your hip, the other hand splayed out against the side of your ribs. Suddenly you’re a little dizzy. “Yeah. I just-- lost my balance I guess.”

He doesn’t let you go just yet. “You want to take a break?”

You shake your head no but he’s insistent. “Come on Laina, take a break for a few. Or help me out with your ‘proper’ way of crunches.” he said as he finally released you, coming to lay down on the floor, properly positioning his legs.

You can’t help me laugh at the fact that he actually takes your advice. The man doesn’t have an once of fat on him. Crunches are the last thing he needs to be doing. You mimic his spot from earlier, your knees coming down on the mat.

“Arms behind your head. Move your back up a little.” You say. He smirks, doing what he’s told, your hands tightly around his legs.

You watch as he begins to move fluidly, acting as though that it’s not even affecting him. It has to be the years of dancing he’s done. It’s been a while but that body he got from it didn’t go anywhere. You almost envy his metabolism.

You can’t help but to be amused as you watch him begin to struggle a little as he gets closer to 50. He’s been doing the reps smoothly, up until now and you can see the sweat starting to form on his forehead, the way his white tank top is starting to cling to his chest.


“Come on Jace. 48, 49, 50.” You count out as he falls down, gasping for air.

You roll your eyes, as he lays there dramatically. You know he’s got more left in him but he did say he hadn’t worked out in a while. Still, you’re aware of what he’s capable of and urge him to continue. “Oh shit, I’m so out of shape.”

You scoff, knowing how ridiculous his words are. “Oh please. 50 more. Let’s go. I told ya I was gonna work ya out.”

He smirks, taking a few breaths of air before resuming his place and starting again. You can tell he’s just doing this to prove a point to you now. “63, 64, 65, Come on, Chasez. 5 more.”

He’s given up already and is back to panting again. “Let me rest again, girl. This shit hurts.”

You nod, watching as he rests, arms laying out to his sides and you notice he’s really tired from the small work out he did. Plus he just flew how many odd hours on a plane. The man has to be whipped. It’s not long before he’s up again, ready to go, adamant look on his face. You see another trickle of sweat roll down his face and that vein that’s always evident on his forehead when he’s stressed. Suddenly you feel bad.

“Jace, stop. You don’t have to do this.”

He looks at you confused, but you hold on tighter to his legs, urging him to stop as you feel his breath fan across your face, exhaling like he should be as he comes up. He’s got that cocky gleam in his eyes and you know he’s up to no good.

You roll your eyes at him as he continues and patiently wait for him to stop. When he does, he looks at you curiously as he makes an over dramatic groan when he comes to finally lay down flat, stopping his exercise in defeat. He finally looks guilty. “What?”

“Stop trying to show off and stop. Don’t overdue it if it hurts. I know you’re probably tired.”

His legs suddenly fall open, causing your grip on his legs to slip, throwing all balance of your body standing on your knees out of whack. Before you know it, your tumbling forward, stomach smacking into his chest in a groan. He chuckles, one that comes out a bit winded and your suddenly aware of how close you are.

“I thought you were gonna work me out?” He asks, raising an eyebrow.

You gulp, trying to remember to breath, wondering why you’re still laying there.

“You’re um-- you’re tired.” You sputter out, wondering when the hell it was hard for you to find words.

His hands are suddenly on your sides, caressing softly, your skin reacting immediately and you curse yourself for not wearing more than just a sports bra and yoga pants. You feel naked all of the sudden. You wonder if he even knows what he’s doing. This has gone a little further beyond your quick, friendly caresses.

She could feel his chest vibrate against her own as he spoke. “I’m never to tired for you, honey.”

She stared at him, wide eyed, wondering what the hell was going on. Had he lost oxygen in his small work out? “Jace?”

“Hmmm?”

His hands moved to your shoulders, fingertips dancing softly, inching closer and closer up to your face. “What are you doing?”

His voice is soft, almost a whisper and your still aware that your laying on top of him, intimate parts pressed into other intimate parts. “That‘s a good question.”

To try to find words, something-- anything to say but nothing comes to you. Your mind is reeling, wondering what the heck is going on. You finally think of something to say but just as the words are about to be said, your silenced by his lips on yours, and ohh. Things just took an interesting turn.

His fingers dive into your hair and you feel him smile against your mouth, sucking your bottom lip softly. He’s testing the waters, making sure you don’t slap the shit out of him and your wondering right now why in the world you’d ever want to do that. His kiss is addicting. He’s addicting.

Your hands move from his sides, where you were awkwardly keeping your weight balanced and you bring them up to run over his chest, feeling the damp sweat against your palms. They creep slowly into his hair, holding onto him as his mouth devours yours over and over again but he’s still keeping it soft. You can’t prevent the moan that escapes your mouth as his tongue traces your upper lip, then your bottom, silently begging for entrance. You gladly grant him access, his warm breath mingling with yours.

He shifts a little, his hips moving just slightly against the thin yoga pants your wearing and you hear him groan, lips moving away from yours. You take a deep breath, already missing the contact. His hands move from your hair, running softly up your naked skin, tracing your ribs, the humid feel of your sides, finally settling on your hips, holding you firmly in his grasp. You shift your body a little, shivering as you feel his tongue trace your ear lobe, his breath fanning across it. “Laina, babe-.” You wonder if he really has a question or if he’s just lost in the haze of all of this. “I want you so bad.”

You nearly pinch yourself, wondering if all of this was true but come to your senses when one hand moves to move down your hip, caressing the side of your butt. This is real, really happening and you wonder how you ended up in a heated make out session with your best friend. You know you want him, want this and have for years but your also reminded of how you just spent the last hour and a half working out, and your body is more than damp with sweat. He doesn’t seem to mind but you want this to be good, hell you want this to be fantastic. You know it will. The mans never disappointed you once. Why would sex be any exception?


“I--, I want you too, Jace, but--.” You pant out, acknowledging the fact that his hands are now softly caressing up and down your ass, pressing you harder into him.

He sits up quickly, a worried look on his face, wondering if he’s totally crossed the line. “But what, baby?” His eyes are deep blue, full of want and lust but sincere at the same time.

You laugh a little, telling yourself your fucking stupid for bringing something like this up but you want this to be good. You want your body to smell good, to smell good for him. You tremble a little as his lips move softly up your neck, but his hands have stilled, coaxing you to continue. You swallow the lump in your throat and take a deep breath.

“I’m all sweaty.’’

He pulls away, smirking but totally serious at the same time. “Mmmhmm. That’s kind of inevitable baby but stop worrying. You smell amazing.”

You smile by roll you’re a eyes a little. He wants this just as bad as you do.

“Seriously, Jace.”

 You don’t want to nag, in fact the idea of hot, sweaty after gym sex has always appealed to you and you’d gladly succumb to doing it here and now but you know it could be so much better. His hands move up to your face, cupping your jaw and kissing you deeper than he has yet.

His lips start off slow, but the pressure begins to build as his tongue delves in once more and you’ve lost all train of thought. He’s officially kissed you senseless. You could now care less if you were sweaty or not. He pulls away, only to nip at your jaw slightly, tongue darting out to trace the bone, lips moving down to your neck where you feel his breath skid across your skin, and it’s cool on your already hot flesh.

He pulls away, only to move back to your lips, speaking against them. “Shower.” He moans. You nod, shivering at all of the things that could happen in there. Shit this is really happening. A part of you is scared shitless but you know you have nothing to worry about. He’s not going to let you down, literally.

You feel him sit up, carrying you along with him and your drawn back to your knees for a second before you feel him stand, one of his hands reaching down to assist you. His touch is gentle as you stand but the grip he has on you afterwards is urgent as he pulls you hard against him, feeling him hard against your stomach. His hands lock around your back, before his dark blue eyes lean down and nip at your lips once again before pulling you out of the gym in the direction of his bedroom, and into it’s adjoining bathroom, kicking your shoes and sox off as you enter.

You gain a bit of confidence as you finally reach your destination. Your fingers dance along the hem of his wife beater, just the tips moving along his clammy skin. You inch them higher, feeling his rock hard stomach beneath your palms and you almost want to slap him for his insistency for doing crunches. The man was ripped. You test each dip and curve, admiring them as you go. He’s staring hard at you, just anticipating your next move.

You lean up, biting swiftly at his neck, then sucking softly at the salty skin. Your hands dance upward, palms splayed out flat, nails grazing every now and then. You feel the soft dusting of chest hair, you know you’ve reached your limits. The shirt has got to go. Brining your hands back down, you grab the hem, bringing it up, smiling as his arms go up, assisting you, as you toss it to the floor.

Your lips go directly for his chest, placing kisses aimlessly as you go. You can’t prevent the smile that forms on your lips as you realized he’s trembling, knowing you did that to him. You feel his hands on your back, fiddling with your pink sports bra and you silently curse, knowing that it can’t just snap off. Your fear is shortly lived because his hands are already messing with it, eager to get it off.

You barely pull your lips away from his chest, and his hands are directing your arms up, tossing it into the growing pile with his shirt. You let out a breathy moan as his big hands immediately cup your breasts. They were nothing huge, but he doesn’t’ seem to mind. Your head tilts back as he softly pinches a nipple, letting it roll between his long fingers. You decide you can’t take it anymore, and your hands reach for the elastic band on his running pants.

You stand there and sigh, your breath hitching a little as you see what a gorgeous man he is. Nothing has ever been sexier than your best friend, standing before you shirtless, standing tall in green wind pants, and his sexy feet pooling at the bottom, sock less.

It doesn’t take much for your fingers to dip in, taking the opportunity to cup his ass in your hands before his pants and boxers pool at his feet. You gasp a little, the reality that he’s standing naked in front of you and the air is stolen from your lungs. Naked and very, very aroused. Your hand reaches out to dusting of hair below his belly button, before you gain enough confidence before going for what you know he wants, what you both want.

Your not prepared for the volume of the groan that escapes his gorgeous lips as you wrap your finger tips around his length, familiarizing yourself with it, feeling it, feeling him. His head dives in your neck, sucking in a breath deeply and licking the skin there, as he tries to work quickly on your humid yoga pants. He works them down, along with your bikini panties and your thankful that their gone.

It’s almost too much when skin meets skin, hot and already slick with a thin layer of sweat. He pulls you tightly against him, aligning yourselves as best as you can from head to toe as your hand leaves his length, but still poking into your thigh. His lips are on yours before you can think and he’s nipping, sucking, licking and you can tell--he wants this now. Everything has an urgency to it. You feel the same damn way. His hands trace your back, fingers taking time to feel the dips and planes of your spine, before they settle on the small for a second before cupping your butt once again and pressing you hard against him.

You can feel him backing up, inching towards the shower and you can’t get their fast enough. “Baby…” he breathes out, and you just nod as he opens the shower door, turning on the taps.

You wait, almost impatiently as the water heats up and he’s reached for your hand now, threading your fingers together, and holding you closely to his side. He’s steps in a moment later as you follow, and your still amazed by this mans shower. From the first time you saw it, you pictured that it was made more for sexual adventures as opposed to hygiene but never thought it’d be you in here, living that out, with him none the less.

You look up, seeing the water pour down heavily from the square shower head that’s built into the ceiling. The gray and white tile, placed evenly around the walls and floor, drawing out the elegance. You forget about the details quickly as he steps in front of the hot spray, and pulls you easily in front of him. Steam is slowly beginning to pool around you, letting you both know exactly how hot it is in there. His front meets your back, as your head comes back to roll against his shoulder. His hands are on your breasts again, cupping, feeling, driving you deliciously insane when you feel him lick just below your ear before he speaks.

“Your so fucking beautiful, Alaina. You have no idea.”

Your body trembles at just his words. He’s always had an odd fascination with that specific curse word but you never thought you’d hear it, here and now, used in the way he just did. It was sad how it affected your body.

“Jace, I need you.”

And that’s no lie. You feel like if you wait another second, your body will burst into flames. His hands are on your stomach now, inching closer and closer to where you want him the most. You can feel him against your back, still hard and hot and it takes everything in your power not to reach around you so you can both enjoy this. Soon enough, you tell yourself.

“I know baby, we’ll get there. I promise.”

You whimper as one long finger dips further south, sliding against your slick folds. You can’t remember ever being this damn turned on in your life. Your head turns against his shoulder and his lips are there to meet yours, tongue chasing his. He takes this opportunity to dip his finger into you, causing you to bit down on his lip slightly but he doesn’t’ seem to mind. If anything, it turns him on more. He slides another finger in easily, moving them around inside of you, bringing you closer to that feeling. His thumb grazes over that little ball of nerves that drives you insane, rubbing vigorously and that’s all it takes for you to cry out, falling apart in his arms.

“Jace!”

His hand is firm on your hip, creating soft circles and soothing you, lips on your shoulders, drinking in little beads of water. You turn in his arms, yours going around his neck as you reach for his lips, kissing him quickly.

His eyes are dark, darker than before. They’re still so blue, just more vivid now. Theirs something stormy and hidden in them. It’s all to easy to drown in them. You take your time, tracing his body again, admiring his gorgeous masculine form.

You lean forward, kissing his chest again, tongue grazing over the flat disks of his nipples and he moans, giving himself freely to your ministrations. Your hand reaches down once again, grabbing him, feeling him hot and heavy in your palm and your still amazed at the size of him. You’ve always been curious but the curiosity was far from reality.

You see him bite his lip, his head tilted back in pleasure and you can tell it’s been a long time for him, as well as for yourself. There’s got to be a reason.

You tighten your grip on him, taking your  time at first to prolong the feeling but speeding up as his breaths become quicker, more airy. He’s reached out for your hips now, pulling you to his side, holding onto you for support. The hot water rains down on the both of you and you realized you’ve totally forgot about hygiene, at least for now. Despite the sweat that warmed his body, you could smell nothing but the strong masculine scent of him.  

You can tell he’s close now, and you speed up your movements, taking your other hand and tracing his shoulders, cupping his neck. He opens his eyes quickly, stuttering a little. “St stop, baby.”

You look up at him confused, but then you understand. He doesn’t want to let go this way. He dips his head, lips going directly for my breasts. You gasp, almost scream as his tongue takes a sensitive nipple in his mouth, lavishing it with his tongue. Your hands delve into his hair, wet beneath your fingers, tracing the curls that are starting to grow back and you want to hold him right there forever. He switches to the other, loving it the same way and you arch your back, giving more of your body to his addicting lips.

His touch it almost to much, making you dizzy but his hands are there to support your back as he leans you back, the strength of his strong arms holding onto you. His lips leave your breasts, inching down, licking and kissing your ribs, your stomach, tongue dipping into your belly button. You’re growing impatient by the second, as you moan, pulling his head back up.

You need to feel him. All of him-- it’s almost too much to take.

His head comes back up, meeting yours lips, kissing you hard and deep, driving you insane. Before you realize it, your back is pressed softly against the warm, damp tile of the wall, his body flush against you. One hand comes down, caressing the outside of your thigh, then moving inward. A sure finger glides up your wetness, making sure you’re ready. Right now you think you were born ready for this man.

His hand moves down, all the way to the back of your knee, lifting your leg to wrap around his waist, opening you up to him. You can feel the tip of him pressed against your entrance, and you fight back the urge to grab him and take matters into your own hands for the both of you.

Your hands go up to his hair again, needing support, something, anything because you know this is going to feel-- “Ohhh god.” You can’t suppress the moan that escapes your lips as he slowly enters you and your eyes slide shut, in pleasure.

You feel his groan against your face as he pants, doing his best to hold still and give you time to adjust. You open your green orbs, finding his hot and blue against your own, a small smile dancing across his lips. He leans down, kissing you once before you feel him pant against you. “So hot, so good, baby.”

You can’t prevent that moan of approval that falls from your kiss swollen lips.

“Mmmm.”

His words are enough to make your lose it right then and there but you know you’d be missing out on so much more as you feel him move inside of you. His hand is now on your thigh, the juncture where your leg meets your hips and he’s holding you tightly against him as he moves smoothly in and out, touching those spots deep inside of you that drive you insane.

Your hands go to his shoulders, needing the strength of him to hang on to. You begin to thrust against him, meeting his movements and you can tell he likes this. He’s swirling his hips every now and then, and if he wasn’t holding you up, you’d have fallen by now. His other hand that’s not holding you,  has moved to move to your jaw, cupping it carefully in his hands. He’s holding tight, so sure, panting against your face, eyes closed.

It’s not long before you can feel that feeling you’ve both been chasing begin to build deep inside of your stomach. Your hand goes to his abdomen, feeling his muscles contract and you know he’s almost there. You open your eyes, vision hazy and you surprise him with your next moments. Your arms move up, wrap tightly around his neck, holding on to his slippery skin and you grasp your left leg tighter around his waist before resting your body weight against him, lifting your right leg to mimic the other as he slides even deeper.

You know it catches him off guard because he curses under his breath a little, before his eyes shoot open again, looking deeply, hotly, down at you. He pushes you harder against the wall, prolonging each stroke so you can feel all of him. You rest your cheek against his, eyes sliding shut again, panting into his ear, holding on tight to his neck and the feeling is building, so intense that you know it won’t be long.

You take the opportunity to clench your inner thighs together, putting your constant leg workouts to good use and you know he liked it as you hear his hand meet the title wall in a slap behind you and a growl deep in his chest. You pull your legs tighter around his waist, crossing your ankles and clenching him tightly against you and that’s all it takes. You can feel him trembling in in your arms, can feel the muscles in his stomach clenching and contracting and that’s all it takes.

His eyes shoot open and you’re almost scared at the look he gives you. It’s so serious, so intense, almost priminal, and one, two more quick movements by his hips, cause you to fall apart in his arms as his name barely escapes from your mouth, but stalls quickly as all of the breath is stolen from your lungs in a crash down of ecstasy.

“Jace, oh my-.”

 His lips meet yours, hot and demanding just as he comes, and you swear you can feel his groan all the way down to my toes. “Laina, baby, ugh.” The sounds echo in the tiled bathroom, as the hot water falls around you, creating a slippery, sexual haven.

You try to catch your breath, panting, breathing deep, begging to get some air into your lugs. Your head is resting in the crook of his neck now, needing somewhere to come down as your legs fall limply from his waist and your feet meet the titled floor but he doesn’t let go. You feel his hands on your sides, gently caressing and even after that, his touch still makes your hot skin shiver.

Hey pulls your head back from it’s spot on his neck, blue eyes gazing over you and you see their a little lighter now, the dark blue gone now that you’ve rode out the wave. You can’t help but contemplate the fact that you did, indeed just have sex with your best friend, waiting for him to come to his senses and make his apologies and excuses but the look in his eyes is soft, almost loving.

He kisses your lips softly, hands coming up to tuck your wet hair behind your ears cupping your face. You smile against his lips, wondering what all this means. The feelings are overwhelming but you know deep down, you’ve always loved him. Still, love was a two way street and you couldn’t get there alone. You feel the need to bite your lip from calling out confessions.

Your hands feel the vibrations in his chest against yours before you actually here his words but it starts off in a stated chuckle, his voice well relaxed, well pleasured. “That was some work out, honey.”

Your laugh mimics his, not believing that that’s what sparked all of this. You grin up at him, suddenly confident and a small part of you knows he’s not regretting this-- not yet anyways. “I told you I’d do it.”

He raises and eyebrow, knowing you’re always up for a challenge. His hands come down to your sides again, before pulling you tightly against him and lifting you so you’re now both under the spray of the water and you have no idea how it’s still hot. He reaches over and grabs the loofah, filling it with soap and stands in front of you, beginning to gently soap your skin. You give in immediately, already know your addicted to his touch when his next confession startles you.

“You do me so well, too,” his lips lean in and nip are your jaw. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that, Laina.”

Your eyes are wide, shocked by his statement. “You have?”  He nods and hums in agreement, moving down to wash your legs. “Why didn’t you say anything, before?”

He switches legs and you’re still trying to take all of this in. “I’m a very, very stupid man apparently. I guess it was just never the right time. We were always seeing someone else. Distance got in the way. Everything has a place and time right?”

Your still standing there in shock, mouth hanging open slightly as he continues to lather your body with soap. “I guess. So what are you saying? You--you--,” you stutter. “Do you want to be with me?”

His hands go through your arms, holding tightly onto your slippery back as you feel yourself slicked against his hard chest. He’s tilted you back just slightly, so he’s able to look into his eyes. He smirks at first and you wonder if he’s up to no good or you’ve just made a complete fool of yourself but his look goes serious, his chiseled cheekbones and long eyelashes standing out against his face. He watches as you swallow the lump in your throat before he finally decides to speak.

“I do, if you want me. I’ve always loved you Alaina but something hit me today and that love multiplied and I saw you differently. In the back of my mind I knew, but like I said. It had to be the right time for you and for me.”  

Your mouth gasps open, making sure you heard what you just did and he’s looking back at you, still serious but, breathing against your lips. “You love me?” This is all to much to take in.

He hums in agreement, his lips coming down to yours, kissing you fully, lips lingering for a moment, taking sips of you. He pulls away and you feel his breath caress your face. “I do.”

Your hands come up to his hair, admiring the sculpted features of his face, the ones you’ve always loved. You’ve never met a man with eyes so vivid, eyelashes so long, but not long enough to take away from his masculinity. His cheek bones are high and chiseled, creating a bone structure that distinguishes him from any other man.

But you know there’s so many more reasons. He’s genuine, he cares, he’s-- your best friend. It all makes sense, all clicks into place. “I love you, too.”

He smiles, and you can’t help but love it when he does that as the corners of his eyes crinkle, making his blue eyes almost hard to see. But you know it’s a good thing when he smiles like that. He’s happy. You make him happy. It’s almost hard to breathe. He seals this with a kiss, firm but tender at the same time.

 “And to think, it all started with a work out session.” he smirks, reaching for the shampoo and pouring some into his hand before his long fingers delve into your hair.

You can’t help but laugh at the reality of it. It did all happen from a work out session. Or had it been building up until then? You’d never know, but that was fine. Like he said, everything had a place and time. “Mmm, I’d say you got your work out in.” You quip.

He rinses your hair, turning you in front of him, so your facing him under the pray. Once your hair is free of soap, he tilts you back in his arms again, lips meeting your neck quickly before tracing down to your chest, grazing over the swell of your breasts, tongue snaking out to ravage your begging nipples. Your moan is instant, wondering how he does that to you so quickly.

 “I did, but don’t get too comfortable baby, because I--,” his lips are suddenly by your ear again and you feel his hot breath and it’s making you tremble. “get to work you out later.”

You gasp, suddenly turned on by just the simplicity, the promise in his words. You can already feel him growing more exited against you as each moment passes by. You should be exhausted by now, but your not, thankful for the endorphins that have kicked in. You shiver, your body already anticipating his next move. You think about it and smile, getting used to his touches, becoming addicted to them, wanting more and that’s when you realize, an extra work out never hurt anyone.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1420