FutureSex/LoveSounds by a_nonymous
Summary: It was Campbell’s idea to be friends with benefits.

“I’m horny, you’re horny, why not?” She said.

And Justin missed having someone to be intimate with, so he agreed.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 13476 Read: 31258 Published: May 22, 2009 Updated: Jan 10, 2012

1. FutureSex/LoveSound by a_nonymous

2. SexyBack by a_nonymous

3. Sexy Ladies by a_nonymous

4. Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)/My Love by a_nonymous

5. LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude) by a_nonymous

6. What Goes Around . . . Comes Around (Interlude) by a_nonymous

7. Chop Me Up by a_nonymous

8. Damn Girl by a_nonymous

9. Summer Love by a_nonymous

10. Set the Mood (Prelude)/Until the End of Time by a_nonymous

11. Losing My Way by a_nonymous

FutureSex/LoveSound by a_nonymous
Author's Notes:
This story takes place during the FS/LS era.

Also, I am looking for a beta for this story so please leave me a comment with your e-mail address if you're interested.
FutureSex/LoveSound

It was Campbell’s idea to be friends with benefits. She and Justin had known one another for a while; it was bound to happen, she explained.

“I’m horny, you’re horny, why not?” She said.

And Justin missed Cameron, missed having someone to be intimate with, so he agreed.

They weren’t the kind of people that liked to dance around things. When either one of them felt the urge, they’d call the other one up.

“Hey,” Justin said without introduction.

“Hey yourself.”

“Wanna come over?”

She knew what he was asking. “Sure. Be there in fifteen?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Justin had already taken off his shirt by the time she arrived. He was laying on the bed, pants open, jerking himself off when he saw her through his half lidded eyes.

“You couldn’t wait for me?” Campbell asked, a grin spreading across her face as her hands went to the hem of her shirt.

“No!” Justin stopped what he was doing and made his way towards her. “Let me,” he said before leaning in and bringing their mouths together. His hands replaced hers and he wasted no time in pulling her shirt up. “Mmm,” he moaned as he pulled away, his mouth trailing down her neck to the valley between her breasts.

Suddenly feeling aggressive, Campbell pushed Justin back towards the bed. He fell onto it and sat up at the edge. She straddled him and, kissing him again, brought her hand down to his erection. Justin groaned into her mouth, and she started moving her hand faster.

“Baby “ oh God “ stop,” he panted, his hands reaching for the clasp on her bra and releasing her breasts. His eyes dropped to her chest as his hands reached forward and palmed them gently.

She released his cock and let out a moan of her own as his nimble fingers found her nipples and started flicking them until they were hard. Once he was satisfied, his hands went down and around to cup her ass, bringing her hips down while he ground his crotch up against her. They both moaned at the friction.

Suddenly he flipped them over and directed her to move backwards until she was lying on the bed. His hands undid the button and zipper on her jeans before pulling them down, sighing appreciatively when he saw that she was wearing her boy shorts underneath. She knew that turned him on even more.

Their kisses grew more intense as Justin slowly eased her underwear off of her. Without separating their mouths, Campbell brought her hands to Justin’s jeans, using her feet to pull them down with his boxers.

Justin pulled back, his tongue dipping back into her mouth once more before he reached for a foil packet from the nightstand.

“My turn,” Campbell whispered, taking the packet from him and opening it before rolling the condom down on his erection. She pumped him quickly just so that she could hear him moan once more. Then he positioned himself over her and trailed his hand down her face, over her breasts, down her stomach to his final destination. He moaned again as his fingers slipped inside of her.

“You’re so fucking wet.”

“Yeah,” she murmured, not able to focus on anything but the torture his fingers were bringing her. “C’mon.”

“Yes ma’am,” he laughed. He pulled his fingers out of her and used his hand to position himself at her entrance. “You ready?” He asked, teasing her by just letting the head of his cock penetrate her.

“Yes! For God’s sake, Justin!”

He chuckled before pushing himself into her awaiting heat. He groaned as he was sucked in by her wetness. “Fuck.”

“That’s right,” Campbell panted when he pulled partially out and began thrusting back in slowly.

For a few moments nothing was heard besides the occasional moan and the smacking sound of their lips furiously meeting over and over again.

Fed up with his torturously slow movements, Campbell tore her lips from his. “Turn over,” she said.

Justin pulled out and they flipped positions, Campbell straddling his waist, his hard cock pushing insistently against her ass. She lifted up and used her hand to reconnect their bodies, sinking down until her hips met his. They both moaned as she started moving up and down on him, his hips meeting hers with thrusts of his own.

Justin reached down between her legs to tickle her clit; he wanted her to come with him, and if she kept the rhythm up that was going to happen really soon. She moaned when he started to touch her in earnest, and leaned down to bite one of his nipples before pressing her bare chest to his and sealing their mouths together once more.

They both got louder as they neared their peaks. Justin stroked Campbell’s clit furiously as she grinded down on him with equal intensity.

Finally she tightened around him one last time and shuddered above him, moaning his name. Justin held her hips to steady her before flipping them back over and thrusting in once, twice, three more times before she felt him come inside her.

“Fuck,” Justin said once he had caught his breath. He pulled out of her and moved to dispose of the condom.

“‘Fuck’ is right.”

“Mmm.” Justin returned to the bed and kissed Campbell once more on the lips. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. What are friends for?”

“Something tells me not everyone would say friends are for releasing sexual tension,” Justin chuckled.

“Hey, when has our friendship ever been normal?” Campbell joked.

“True,” he conceded. “This is very true.”

They were both silent before Justin again spoke up. “Wanna order some pizza?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“Oh, I see how it is. You just want me for the free food.”

Campbell rolled her eyes. “Yeah, J. How ever did you figure that out?”

Justin grinned smugly. “I’m just smart like that.”

“You keep telling yourself that,” Campbell replied wryly. “In the meantime, I’ll be in the shower. Feel free to join me once you’ve ordered the food.”

Justin slipped on some boxers while Campbell headed into the bathroom and got the water running. He ordered the pizza before joining her in the shower, and they merely washed each other before drying off and getting dressed right in time for the delivery guy.

After they ate, they retired to Justin’s bedroom to watch a movie. Or at least, that was their intention. Justin fell asleep before they were even an hour into it. Campbell tucked him up before joining him on the opposite side of the bed. And soon enough she too fell into a deep sleep.
SexyBack by a_nonymous
SexyBack

Justin met Campbell on a Tuesday. She co-owned a trendy clothing shop, Infusion, with her sister, Anika. Justin had been out shopping with Cameron all day and he was tired, but Cameron insisted that they go to this one last store.

“My sister swears by this place,” she said.

And Justin saw that, unlike the last four stores, this one sold things he’d actually consider wearing. All right, maybe he was a little bit grumpy because he had been out too late at the club last night. He didn’t mean to insult the other stores by not buying anything. But this one had potential; a sign on the window said that they sold vintage Nikes.

The little bell attached to the door signaled their arrival, and Anika came out to greet them. Five minutes later, with security posted at the door and the shades pulled down on the front window, Justin left Cameron with Anika to try on some jeans while he wandered over to the footwear.

Campbell was sitting on the floor lacing up a pair of Converses when she saw Justin’s feet out of the corner of her eye. Justin saw her peer up at him and watched the recognition flash across her eyes. What he didn’t expect was her to look back down at the shoes in her lap and continue working before asking, “Can I help you?”

“Um, the sign on the window said you have vintage Nikes for sale?”

Still not looking up, she responded. “Yeah, they’re in the back, I’ll bring them out to you in just a sec.”

Justin sat down on the bench opposite her and waited, somewhat impatiently, for her to finish. Finally she stood up and headed towards the back of the store. She returned a few minutes later and Justin mumbled under his breath, “It’s about time.”

“What did you just say?”

Justin’s head snapped up and he looked at the young lady in front of him. “Nothing.”

“No. I heard what you said. And excuse me for not moving quickly enough for Justin Timberlake.”

“This has nothing to do with who I am. It was rude of you to make me wait like that!”

“And it was rude of you to talk to me like that.”

Justin, surprised by the fiery retort, was momentarily stunned. And when he did open his mouth again, it was to say, “You’re right. I’m sorry. It’s been a long day.”

The woman was clearly shocked by Justin’s response. “No, you’re right. I shouldn’t have made you wait.”

Justin offered her a weak smile. “Let’s start over. I’m Justin.”

The young lady smiled and reached for his outstretched hand. “I’m Campbell; nice to meet you.”

“Same here. Now I heard that you had some old school Nikes for sale?”


* * *

The next time Justin met Campbell was that Saturday when he and Cameron went bowling. Campbell was out with a few of her friends. After their initial rough patch, they had hit it off so well that he invited her and her friends to join him and Cameron. They had an awesome time and the rest, they say, is history.

* * *

They could hear the bass thumping from the parking lot. As they neared the club, Justin groaned when the song blasting from inside became recognizable.

“I’m bringing sexy back. Them other boys don’t know how to act,” Campbell sang, dodging Justin as he reached over to cover her mouth with his hand.

“Why me?” He asked, looking up at the dark sky.

“Should’ve thought of that before you wrote the song, J,” Trace pointed out.

Justin just shook his head before nodding at the bouncer when he opened the door for them. He followed his entourage into the club and up the stairs to the VIP, ignoring the not-so-subtle shouts of “Is that Justin Timberlake?” from some of the less than sober patrons.

A half hour and a drink or two later and Justin was ready to brave the dance floor.

“I’m going to dance with Campbell,” he told Trace.

He looked over the balcony one last time, scanning the crowd for his friend before descending the stairs into the sea of bodies on the dance floor. He made his way towards Campbell and snuck up behind her, putting his hands on her hips and swaying to the beat with her. When she nearly jumped twelve feet in the air, he laughed.

“Jesus! You scared me. I thought you were some creep that had the nerve to come up to me like that.”

“Nope, it’s just me.”

“Having fun?” Campbell asked as Justin put his arms around her shoulders and she positioned her hands on his waist.

“Eh,” Justin replied.

“‘Eh?’ Just ‘eh?’”

“Yeah. I’m kinda bored.”

“Well you obviously haven’t been hanging out with the right people.”

“Oh really?”

Campbell nodded. “Aren’t you glad you’ve got me here to save you from a night of sheer and utter boredom?”

Justin rolled his eyes. “Oh yes, thank you so much.”

Just then, a barely legal blonde came bouncing towards them.

“Hey Justin, wanna dance?” She asked as if she knew if him.

“Um.”

“Actually, he’s a little bit busy right now, in case you can’t tell. You’ll have to wait in line. There’s about, oh, I’d say another forty girls ahead of you.” Campbell shot the girl her ‘back off, bitch, he’s mine’ look.

And just like that the girl’s all-too-sugary smile wiped right off her face.

“Oh.”

“What was that for?” Justin asked once the girl was out of earshot.

“What was what for?”

“That look you gave her. I thought you were trying to burn a hole in her head the way you were looking at her.”

Campbell raised an eyebrow. “Did you want to dance with her?”

“No.”

“Then does it really matter what the look was for?”

Justin pretended to ponder this question until Campbell “accidentally” stepped on his foot.

“Ow, woman!”

“Oops. Sorry.”

Justin pretended to glare at her. “Sure you are. I don’t know why I put up with you.”

Campbell smiled, sincerely this time. “Because you love me.”

Justin sighed. “That I do. That I do.”

When SexyBack came on again, Campbell turned around and ground her ass against Justin’s crotch until he grabbed her by the hips.

“Unless you want to give all these people a show, I’d suggest you stop that,” he whispered in her ear through gritted teeth.

She turned around, smiling coyly. “Why J, whatever are you talking about?”

He pulled her against him, rolling his eyes when she pretended to look shocked.

“Is that because of me?”

“No, it’s because of the guy next to you.”

Campbell grinned. “I always knew you had a thing for Latin men.”

“Campbell,” Justin whined. “Don’t start what you can’t finish.”

“Who said I can’t finish it?” Campbell whispered in Justin’s ear, biting his lobe and giggling when she felt him shiver.

She was going to be the death of him one day.
Sexy Ladies by a_nonymous
Author's Notes:
Still looking for a beta if anyone's interested!
Sexy Ladies

Justin sighed. So many beautiful, scantily clad women, so little time. He watched them hurry around backstage. One girl dropped her angel wings and she bent over to pick them up, giving Justin a perfect view of her ass.

And, oh, what an ass it was.

“Justin.”

Justin shook his head to bring himself back to reality when he realized that someone was talking to him.

“You’re on soon,” the voice said and Justin realized it was Johnny, his manager.

“Right.” Justin followed the stagehand through the maze that was the backstage area of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, slipping his earpieces into place. He was led down a small flight of stairs that led to the platform below the runway on which he would be raised to the stage.

“Five . . .” Someone was calling behind him.

“Four . . . Three . . . Two . . . One!”

Suddenly the platform started rising as the music started. It was show time.

* * *

Four hours later Justin stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, and almost jumped ten feet in the air when he saw Campbell sitting on the end of his bed in nothing but a pair of lacy black boy shorts and a matching bra with small angel wings attached peeking out over her shoulders.

“Jesus woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

Campbell rolled her eyes. “Is that any way to greet a girl who’s waiting for you dressed like this?” she asked, motioning towards herself.

Justin stepped closer until he was standing between her legs.

“Why bother with them if they’re just gonna come off anyway?”

Campbell leaned up and bit down on his bottom lip before whispering against his mouth, “Because I know they turn you on.”

“This is true,” Justin said and Campbell rolled her eyes again before sealing their lips together.

Justin gently pushed her down onto her back before resting his hand on her rear, all the while keeping their lips connected. He moaned when she wrapped her legs around him and he could feel her heat through the towel.

His hand cupped her breast through the bra, plucking her nipple until it was hard before crushing their chests back together. His mouth made a trail down her neck while his hand made its way behind her to remove her bra.

But Campbell stopped him with her own hand.

“Nope. The clothes stay on this time.”

“Campbell,” Justin whined. “That’s not fair.”

“Relax you big baby. Here, sit,” she said, scooting up to the head of the bed and patting the space next to her. Justin followed obediently, expecting their make out session to continue.

What he didn’t expect was for Campbell to kiss him once squarely on the lips, her tongue meeting his briefly, before meandering her way down his body. She stopped at his chest to bite his nipples, loving how he moaned as she treated first one, then the other, just as he treated hers. She licked her way down his stomach, tracing the faint line of hair until her tongue reached the towel still wrapped around his waist. Without further ado, Campbell ripped the towel away from his body.

Justin gasped as the cool air hit his erection.

And then Campbell leaned down, bracing herself with her hands on his thighs, before licking the head of his cock, just once.

“Oh,” Justin moaned, his eyes closing.

She encircled the base of his cock with her hand, pumping him once. Then she lowered her head on his heated shaft, taking him in until he hit the back of her throat. She squeezed him gently before working her mouth back off of him, the cool air causing him to twitch when she released him. Justin’s hands immediately entangled themselves in her hair, gently guiding her mouth back onto his cock.

“Fuck,” he whispered as she flicked her tongue across his sensitive slit before taking just the head of his cock back into her mouth and suctioning around it.

Justin tried his hardest not to buck upwards into the awaiting warmth. He was successful until Campbell took her hand off his shaft and down to cup his balls. She anchored him to the bed with her other hand and looked up to see him watching through eyes nearly shut in pleasure. He moaned at the site of his erection disappearing into her mouth. She pulled off of him and leaned down to lick the underside of his shaft from base to tip, stopping at the head to wipe away the pre-come that had gathered there.

“Oh Campbell, gonna . . .” he gasped as she took him deep into her mouth once again. His senses were so overwhelmed; Campbell was massaging his balls with one hand, stroking his shaft with the other, and sucking on the head of his cock like it was a lollipop, her tongue swirling around him until she felt him begin to release.

She took her mouth off of him and used her hands to stroke him through his orgasm, watching his come hit his stomach in thick, sticky waves. She watched as he shuddered through the aftershocks, his cock slowly softening in her hand.

When he had regained the ability to speak, all he managed to say was, “Fuck.”

She leaned forward and kissed him again, moaning as his tongue intertwined with hers.

“I guess I need to take another shower now,” Justin said, looking down at his stomach.

“Mind if I join you?”

Justin grinned devilishly. “Not at all.”

* * *

“Oh, J, isn’t this cute?” Campbell asked, holding up a pale yellow sundress for Justin to see.

Justin cocked his head to the side. “I don’t know; I’d have to see it on you.”

Campbell held up her finger, signaling for him to wait. “I’ll be right back,” she said as she turned towards the dressing rooms.

Trace returned from menswear, empty handed as usual.

“You know you can buy other brands of clothing. You don’t have to wear only William Rast stuff,” Justin pointed out.

“Says the guy who’s been wearing the same jacket for the last three months.”

“It’s comfy!”

“Yeah, well, so is the rest of the line. And none of this stuff is,” Trace said, motioning towards the clothing racks before him.

“I’d have to agree with you on that one,” Justin said. “I don’t know how or why women do it.”

“Do what?”

“Wear this,” Justin replied, holding up a rather painful looking corset type top.

Trace rolled his eyes. “I was talking about the store in general, ass. And stop trying to change the subject.”

“Change the subject from what?”

Trace shook his head in frustration. “When are you gonna tell her?”

“Tell who what?”

Again, Trace rolled his eyes. “Tell Campbell.”

“Tell her what?”

“Dude! That you’re in love with her!”

“What? I’m not in “ ow!” Trace kicked him in the shin as Campbell returned, walking like a model towards them.

“Justin?”

“Justin?”

“Justin, wake up!”


Justin jolted out of sleep when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Who’s there?” He called out groggily.

“It’s me, Campbell. You fell asleep on me,” Campbell said.

Justin looked around, momentarily disoriented. When he realized that he was in his room, he remembered that he had started watching a movie with Campbell. He must’ve fallen asleep.

“Is this going to be a regular occurrence? You falling asleep on me when we try to watch movies after you’ve gotten off?”

“What? No, sorry,” Justin said distractedly.

Campbell grinned. “I’m gonna let you get your beauty sleep. Call me, okay?”

Justin nodded and watched her get up and head towards the front door. He barely realized that she was leaving; his mind was too distracted by his dream.

In love with Campbell? What the hell?
Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)/My Love by a_nonymous
Author's Notes:
I am *SO* sorry for the delay...school, writer's block, and insecurity about this chapter got the best of me.
Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)/My Love

I love the way you're standing
Lips look so sweet, like cotton candy (My love)

That don't mean you gotta stop the dancing
'Cause the way that you move is so demanding (My love)

Let's put it on cruise control
Let me take you to the crib, let me ease your soul (My love)

I'm gonna take it nice and slow
But first let me, let me, let me talk to you

Walk into my great place, cozy
I'm glad you came, let's make a toast (My love)

Let me make an indecent proposal
Let me take you to the back and do what we're suppose to (My love)

Let's take a trip to Dubai
You can be investigator, I'm your Private Eye
(My love)
You know I want a piece of that pie
But first let me let me let me talk to you



When Justin had a problem, he always went about solving it in a very systematic way. This is not to say that he considered his feelings for Campbell to be a problem; he just found them to be quite unexpected. Not knowing what else to do, he decided to start by listing the pros and cons of like-liking Campbell.

Pros:
1. Get along ridiculously well together
2. Same sense of humor

. . .

25. Let’s face it “ she’s hot

Cons:


Well, that’s where he was having a hard time. What were the cons of liking Campbell? Justin was snapped out of his reverie by the sound of his front door opening and his alarm system beeping.

“J?”

Justin quickly shoved the paper into the drawer of his desk and clicked on the internet icon on his computer, thanking his house for being large enough to buy him enough time to make it look like he was merely . . .

“Looking for a penis pump?”

Justin whipped his head around from watching Campbell walk into his office and focused on the computer screen in front of him.

“Trace,” Justin mumbled under his breath. “The little fucker must have messed with my computer again.”

“Don’t blame Trace for your own insecurities,” Campbell laughed. “Besides, if you ask me, there’s nothing wrong with the Trousersnake.”

“Please tell me you did not just say that,” Justin said through gritted teeth as he closed the window.

“Trousersnake, Trousersnake!” Campbell chanted, running when she saw Justin charging towards her. “Trousersnake! Trousersnake!”

“Campbell! You are so gonna get it!” Justin chased her through the hall, down the stairs, and into the living room, around the coffee table, through the kitchen into the game room where Justin finally managed to tackle her to the ground.

He tickled her mercilessly until she was gasping for air, begging him to stop. “Justin! I’m gonna pee my pants if you don’t stop!”

“Eww!” Justin said, pulling back from her. He opened his mouth to tell her how disgusting that was, but soon found himself flat on his back with Campbell hovering over him, a victorious grin on her face.

“I win,” she said before leaning down to kiss him.

When their lips met, Justin responded immediately, but when Campbell tried to deepen the kiss, Justin turned his head away.

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

Campbell froze above him. “What’s wrong?”

Justin smiled at her concern. Maybe, just maybe, his newly discovered feelings would be reciprocated.

“I think I like you,” he blurted out. Way to go, Timberlake, he thought. He waited for Campbell to slap him or tell him to stop fooling around and really tell her what’s going on.

What he did not expect was for her to start laughing. Hysterically. She leaned down, burying her face in the soft cotton of his shirt, and he held her while her body shook above him. He didn’t know whether to be embarrassed because he had totally made an ass of himself, or to be laugh with her because what was so funny?

“What did I miss?” Justin finally asked.

Campbell took a few deep breaths before lifting her head up to face him.

“Okay, this is gonna sound really cheesy . . .”

“But . . .?”

“I mightormightnot have came over here to tell you the same thing.”

Justin froze. What?! “What?”

Campbell stopped laughing and got off of him. “I can’t keep pretending that this friends with benefits idea is working for me.”

“You’re the one who suggested it.”

“I know. I thought maybe I just wanted you physically. But I realized that it’s more than just physical. We’ve really . . .”

“Got some chemistry,” Justin finished, sitting up and smiling. “That’s exactly what I was thinking.”

A comfortable silence came over the two of them, only to be interrupted by Campbell snorting before starting to laugh again.

“What now?”

“I can’t get over how corny this is. I mean, seriously, how cliché is this?”

Justin chuckled. “It’s like some crazy fan fiction.”

Campbell looked at Justin, her eyebrow arched questioningly.

“Not that I read that shit or anything,” he said quickly.

The silence settled over them again.

“So now what do we do?” Asked Campbell.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, do we start dating, do we keep having sex “ where do we go from here?”

Justin stood up and then got down on one knee. “Campbell, would you like to be my girlfriend?”

Instead of responding, Campbell sang,

“I’ll treat you good.
I know you hear your friends
When they say you should, baby,
'Cause if you were my boyfriend
I’d be your shining star “
The one to show you where you are
Boy you should be my boyfriend.”


Justin rolled his eyes. “You’re horrible.”

“Oh come on. You totally walked right into that one.”

“Well, will you?”

“Hmm . . .” Campbell pretended to think. “Eh, sure, why not?”

Justin rolled his eyes again. “Don’t let me inconvenience you by asking you out.”

“I’ll see if I can work it into my schedule.”

“Campbell,” Justin said, leaning in close to her.

“Yeah J?”

“Shut up.” And with that, Justin pulled Campbell in and brought their lips together. Maybe, just maybe, this time things would work out.
LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude) by a_nonymous
LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)

Justin hated being sick. (Then again, who doesn’t?) And everyone around Justin hated him being sick because he turned into the biggest baby in the world. If it was bad enough (that is, if Justin thought he was dying) his mom would fly out to nurse him back to good health. But this time, she was on a cruise with Paul.

“Campbell,” Justin whined. “You got me sick.”

“I did no such thing,” Campbell said, reaching for the phone when it started to ring.

Justin watched her intently, trying to figure out who she was talking to based on her half of the conversation. After only a few minutes she hung up and turned to Justin, who was looking at her expectantly.

“It was the doctor,” she said.

“And?”

“And . . .”

“Oh my God. It’s bad isn’t it?”

Campbell rolled her eyes. “You big baby. It’s just mono.”

“Mono?! I told you that you were the one who got me sick!”

“You’re the one who insisted on making out and sharing drinks after I was diagnosed!”

“You said you were feeling better!” Justin collapsed back against the pillows of his bed. “Thanks a lot.” He crossed his arms over his chest and stuck his lower lip out in his signature pout.

“Poor baby,” Campbell leaned in to kiss Justin on the forehead. “Jeez, J, you’re burning up,” she said, feeling his forehead with the back of her hand. “Where’s your thermometer?”

“Medicine cabinet,” Justin mumbled tiredly.

Campbell went to retrieve it and placed it under Justin’s tongue, waiting for it to beep.

“What is it?” Justin asked when she pulled it out of his mouth.

“102.”

“102? Is that normal? Do we need to call the hospital?”

“No, J, you’re fine. It’s just a moderate fever. We’ll keep an eye on it, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Now get some rest,” Campbell said, patting Justin’s thigh through the comforter he was snuggled under.

“Come lay with me,” Justin whined, patting the empty space next to him on the bed.

“No way! You’re burning up!”

“No I’m not. I’m cold,” Justin shivered as if to prove it to her.

“Then put a shirt on.”

“It’s too hot.”

“What? You are the world’s biggest baby when you’re sick.”

“And you’re the world’s biggest meanie when I’m sick.”

Campbell rolled her eyes and repositioned herself next to Justin on the bed. “Is that better.”

“Much,” Justin mumbled, already closing his eyes and snuggling deeper into the soft pillow.

Campbell settled in and did the same. For a few minutes nothing was heard but their steady breathing. That is, until Justin spoke up again.

“Campbell?”

“Yeah J?”

“I love you,” Justin sighed.

Campbell’s eyes popped open. She turned to face Justin, but she realized that his eyes were still closed. He was sleeping.

* * *

A few days later, Justin’s fever had subsided. He was still exhausted though.

“And the doctor said that’s to be expected with mono. He said no vigorous or strenuous activity for the next four to six weeks. He also said you’re the biggest baby in the world and I’m the nicest person for taking care of you. He recommended that you give me a massage.”

“What? I’m the sick one, woman!”

“Justin. I have put up with you for over a week now.”

“You always put up with me,” Justin pointed out.

“But you’re not always sick. Do you even remember what you said to me that first day I showed up here and the doctor called to give us a diagnosis?”

“No.”

“You wanted me to lay with you because you were cold, so I told you to put a shirt on and you said that would make you too hot.”

“So?”

“So I laid down with you and you fell asleep and . . .” Campbell trailed off.

“And?”

Campbell took a deep breath. “You told me you love me.”

For a moment, Justin just stood there, dumbfounded. “I said that?”

Campbell threw her hands up in the air, “Gosh, J, don’t sound too repulsed by the idea that you might have said ‘I love you.’”

“Baby, I didn’t mean it like that. I just . . . I can’t believe I would say that.”

“Why? Do you not love me?”

Justin was silent. Was this love? Did he feel for Campbell what he had felt for the other women he had given his heart to? No. Being with Campbell was different. But was it love? Justin thought about it.

“No.”

“No?”

“No, I don’t not love you.”

“What?”

Justin could tell that Campbell was getting frustrated. “I love you!”

And just like she had done only a few days ago, Campbell froze up. Thinking he would say those words and actually having him say them were two very different things. Now that he had said it, she didn’t know what to think. Was it too soon to be in love?

“Campbell, why are you crying?”

Campbell reached up to wipe away the tears she hadn’t even realized had slid down her cheeks. Justin walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked, petting her hair soothingly.

“Nothing,” she choked out. “I “ I “ I love you too.”

“Baby, you don’t have to say it just because I did.”

“No! I know. I mean it though. I do love you. I’m just . . . How could this have happened so fast?”

Justin rocked her back and forth comfortingly. “I don’t know.” Deep down inside, a part of him was wondering the same thing.

* * *

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
She's got me love stoned
I think I'm love stoned
She's got me love stoned

I think that she knows, think that she knows, oh, oh
I think that she knows, think that she knows, oh, oh
I think that she knows, think that she knows, oh, oh

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
I'm love stoned from everywhere and she knows
I think that she knows
Oh, oh

And now I walk around without a care
She's got me hooked
It just ain't fair, but I . . .
I'm love stoned and I could swear
That she knows
Think that she knows, oh, oh
She knows, she knows, oh, oh

Oh . . .
What Goes Around . . . Comes Around (Interlude) by a_nonymous
What Goes Around . . . Comes Around (Interlude)

Justin didn’t really remember the day that things started going downhill very well. He remembered being at some actor’s party “ a friend of a friend of Cameron’s “ Jeffrey Something-or-other? He’d been feeling irritable all day and Cameron had called him on it before they left the house.

“Are you on your period or something?” She asked him.

“What?” He snapped. “No. God, just leave me alone.”

“Justin, what’s wrong?”

Looking back on it, he realized that she was sincerely worried about him. But he decided to be a dick about things just because he was having an “off” day.

“Nothing! Just back the fuck off!”

Cameron had looked hurt as she turned on him and left the room, but Justin just rolled his eyes. “Women,” he mumbled behind her back.

The next thing Justin remembered was arriving at the party. He hated having to pretend that everything was fine, but he knew Cameron would be upset if he made a scene at the party.

“I’m going to get a drink. You want one?” He asked, eyeing the bar.

“Sure, that’d be great.”

Justin didn’t remember returning to Cameron’s side. He remembered sitting at the bar for one drink, which soon turned into two, then three . . . By the time Cameron came looking for him, he was definitely buzzed, if not flat out drunk.

“Baby, I think you’ve had enough,” Cameron said, gently taking the drink from his hand and placing it on the bar.

“Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone?’’ Justin hissed through clenched teeth.

This time Cameron rolled her eyes, dragging him into a secluded corner. “For fuck’s sake, J, what the hell is wrong with you?”

Justin didn’t remember what he said to her. The next thing he remembered was spending the rest of the night hunched over his toilet, Cameron having somehow managed to get him home.

The next evening Justin apologized. He placed candles and rose petals all around their bedroom and made love to Cameron all night long. What he didn’t realize was that this was the beginning of the end.

In retrospect he should have realized that the following week he spent part of at least five of the seven days with Campbell. He and Campbell and Cameron went bowling one day, Cameron had to go film the next three days so he went shopping with Campbell and hung out at her house, and then he had her over to his house that weekend to play board games with him and Cameron.

The week after that, Cameron started spending time with “ was it John? Jordan?

The week after that, the cover of Us Weekly read: Cameron and Justin: Open Relationship or Secret Affairs?

At the time, Justin was truly baffled by this headline. He and Campbell were just friends. So were Cameron and Joe/Jim/Jack.

Have Cameron and Justin opened their relationship up to other people? Or are both of them having affairs behind the other’s back? In either case, both have been spotted getting intimate with someone of the opposite sex, and things may be getting serious, a source close to the couple says.

Just this past week, Justin has been spotted out and about with lady friend Campbell Adams, co-owner of the trendy Los Angeles clothing store Infusion. And Cameron has recently been seen eating out with Jacob Delgado, the up-and-coming star of the recent blockbuster Oh Mama.

Our source won’t tell Us what this means for Cameron and Justin, who have been together for over three years. They will admit, though, that “things are heating up “ and not necessarily with whom you’d think.”


Justin just laughed the article off. First the tabloids were sure he and Cameron were going to be married. Now they were certain that they were on the cusp of breaking up. What else was new?

It only got annoying when they managed to make the cover of Star, Us Weekly, People, and the National Enquirer in a two week time span. But still, Justin went on pretending that nothing was wrong.

A month later, Cameron told Justin that she didn’t think things were working out.

“What do you mean?” Justin asked.

“In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve both been practically seeing other people for the past month.”

Justin let this thought sit for a minute. He reflected on the past four weeks. Damn, he thought. “Why did we grow so far apart?”

Cameron laughed. “That’s what I’m supposed to ask you.”

Justin didn’t say anything.

“Look, J, I love you.”

“And I love you,” Justin immediately responded.

“I know you do. But I think that we’ve both got to admit that this relationship has definitely stalled.”

“What do you think we should do?”

“That’s up to you, J.”

“Why is it up to me?” Justin asked.

“I already know what I want. But do you know what you want?”

Two weeks later, Life & Style Weekly ran an article on “The Truth About Their Breakup:”

Weeks before her 3½-year relationship with Justin Timberlake came to an end, Cameron Diaz had a series of meetings with another man “ an LA real estate agent. “She wanted to sell her house and move in with Justin,” explains a friend. “She thought it was time to take their relationship to the next level.”

But when Justin found out about her plans, he told her he just wasn’t ready for that step. Cameron responded by issuing him an ultimatum: Move in together or end the relationship. And to Cameron’s shock and dismay, Justin chose to call it quits. “She was completely blindsided by his decision,” says a friend. “She wanted to build a future with him.”

“She said Justin really hurt her,” adds an insider. “She said he broke her heart.”

After she first began dating Justin in 2003, Cam insisted that she didn’t care about having a husband or starting a family, saying curtly in W magazine, “If I wanted to be married with children right now, I would be married with children right now.” But in truth, friends say, Cameron dreamed of settling down and becoming Mrs. Timberlake “ but played it cool so Justin, nine years her junior, wouldn’t feel pressured. “Her hope,” says a Cameron insider, “was that if she stuck it out long enough and bided her time, he’d eventually pop the question.”

But nothing could have been further from his mind. “He loved Cameron “ and still does “ but he wasn’t interested in getting married any time soon,” says a Justin insider.

What he does seem interested in is playing the field. As Life & Style reported, Justin struck up a romance with* Campbell Adams “ whom he had been spotted out and about with just days after his split from Cameron. When Cameron learned of the budding relationship, she was crushed. Adding insult to injury, Cam also discovered that Justin and Campbell, 26, had engaged in an intense flirtation months before.

“They weren’t physically involved, but they’d been communicating for a while about how much they admired each other and how badly they wanted to be together,” says an insider.

“Cam was still reeling from the shock of the breakup when she heard about Justin and Campbell,” says another friend. “She just can’t believe he’s trying to replace her already. She feels completely betrayed.”*

“She spent years waiting for Justin to grow up,” says the Cam insider, “and now she’s wondering if she wasted some of the best years of her life.”

But as upset and angry as Cameron is, she wants Justin back. “She still wants to spend the rest of her life with him,” says the first friend. “She’s hoping this split is just temporary and that after he’s done sowing his oats, he’ll come back to her. She’s telling everyone she’s going to give him three months to come to his senses and realize what he’s missing.”

Which is why “ despite releasing a joint statement with Justin confirming their split “ Cam’s doing everything she can to hold on to him, including putting off selling the $16 million beachfront home in Oahu, Hawaii, the couple purchased just this past November.

“They’ve agreed to keep it off the market until at least the summer,” says the friend. “By then, Cam’s hoping Justin will have changed his tune and taken her back.”

In the meantime, trying to maintain a friendship with Justin is taking an emotional toll on Cameron. Her friend says she can’t even bring herself to wear the jeans Justin gave her from his fashion label, William Rast. “They still talk a few times a week and were actually supposed to meet for coffee recently, but Cam canceled at the last minute,” explains the friend. “She said that right now, it would just be too painful.”


Justin knew that most of the article was pure and utter bullshit. There had been no such ultimatum from Cameron, and they definitely didn’t own a home in Oahu. But had Cameron been that serious about being with him? Was he too caught up in his friendship with Campbell to notice?

As much as he hated to admit it, these were the questions that kept him up at night.

* * *

Let me paint this picture for you, baby:

You spend your nights alone
And he never comes home
And every time you call him
All you get's a busy tone.
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you
What you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes?

You cheated girl,
My heart bleeded girl,
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt -
Just a classic case,
A scenario,
Tale as old as time,
Girl you got what you deserved.

And now you want somebody
To cure the lonely nights.
You wish you had somebody
That could come and make it right.
But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy,
You see?

(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey
(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey
(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey
(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey

See?
You should've listened to me, baby
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Because
(What goes around comes back around)
End Notes:
*[January 29, 2007 Life & Style Weekly]
Chop Me Up by a_nonymous
Author's Notes:
Last update of the year 2009!
Chop Me Up

Justin was not in good mood when he got the call. He was bored and cranky and he missed Campbell, even though he had just seen her a week ago. But it was the day after his birthday and he was in the middle of . . . somewhere between Montreal and Washington DC and he woke up with a headache so he kicked everyone off his bus so he could sleep it off and now it was gone but he was still in a bad mood and he was about to throw himself a pity party when his phone rang. He flipped it open without checking it.

“Hello?”

There was a brief pause before Justin heard a sigh and then a faint, “Hey.”

“Cam?”

“I know I’m a day late, but happy birthday.”

Justin smiled. “Thanks.”

“How’s the tour going?”

“Great, actually. It’s gotten a really positive response thus far.”

“That’s good. I wanted to see you in L.A. but . . .” She trailed off. “Things just didn’t work out.”

“I may be adding another San Diego date at the end of March or early April. Maybe we could hook up then.”

“Maybe.”

There was a long pause and then Justin heard a sniffle.

“Cam? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she said, her voice sounding small and broken. “I just . . . I just miss you.”

Justin sighed. “Cameron.”

“I know, I know. We had to break it off, but . . .”

“We both agreed it was the best thing to do.”

“I don’t know if it was.”

Justin didn’t know what to say. He loved Cameron, he really did, but he didn’t feel like he was in love with her anymore. And he was with Campbell now.

“I’m with Campbell now,” Justin said.

Cameron sniffled again. “I know. Listen, I shouldn’t have called you. I’m probably interrupting your time with her and I didn’t mean to bother you.”

“No, no, it’s fine. She’s not here and I am bored out of my mind.”

There was another long stretch of silence before Justin spoke up. “So, what’re you up to?”

“Not much. I’ve got a few scripts to look over but right now I’m just . . .” she let out a small laugh. “I’m actually just laying in bed in one of your old t-shirts that I found hidden in between the headboard and the wall. Do you remember how it got there?”

“Um . . .”

“We were just lying around watching the food network when all of a sudden I attacked you. Remember?”

Justin drew in a deep breath. He remembered. He remembered Cameron looking at him with a mischievous grin before straddling him and leaning in to kiss him. It started out as some good old fashioned making out but before he knew it her shirt was thrown halfway across the room and his was soon to follow. She had yanked it over his head and . . . he had no idea what she did with it because she immediately leaned down to bite on his nipples while her hand trailed down his stomach and . . .

Justin shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

“Yeah. I remember.”

“What happened next?”

She had rubbed him seductively through his pants, biting down on his bottom lip when he moaned before moving to unzip them.

“Cameron. We really shouldn’t.”

“Just this once.”

“But Campbell . . .”

“She’ll never know. Besides, we’re not doing anything wrong. We’re just reminiscing.”

Justin sighed.

“So what happened next?”

“You touched me,” Justin said quietly.

“Where?”

“Right here,” Justin brought his hand down to the bulge that was forming in his pants.

“Where’s here?”

“My . . .” Justin groaned and rubbed his palm against the outline of his erection. “My cock.”

“Were you hard for me, baby?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you hard for me now?”

Justin moaned in response.

“Touch yourself for me baby. Touch yourself like I touched you.”

Justin flipped to speaker phone and got off the bed, slamming the bus’s bedroom door shut and undoing his pants at the same time. He laid back in bed, shimmying his boxer briefs off and wrapping his hand around his erection.

“Are you touching yourself? Just like I touched you? I’m touching myself.”

Fuck.

“Where are you . . .” Justin panted. “What are you doing?”

“I’m touching my breasts just like you would.”

“Your nipples?” Justin asked, using his other hand to tweak his own.

“Mmm. Yeah.”

“Now what are you doing?”

Instead of a response, Justin heard a moan come over the line. His hand sped up on his cock.

“Cameron?”

“I’m so wet for you, J.”

Justin shut his eyes, letting the memories flood back to him. After Cameron removed his pants, she had leaned down and sucked on the head of his cock, gently scraping her teeth along the ridge where head met shaft. She knew that turned him on even more. Then she had moved down and sucked his balls into her mouth. At that point, he was so hard he reached down to stroke himself, but before he knew it his fingers were deep in her mouth, as was his straining erection.

“Are you touching yourself for me, J? Are you pretending that your hand is my hand?”

“Your mouth,” Justin moaned.

Cameron had pulled off of him and turned over onto her back, motioning for Justin to straddle her chest. Then she had taken him in her hand and guided him into her mouth, placing her hands on his hips to encourage him to gently thrust into her mouth.

Justin flipped over onto his stomach, his thumb swiping the damp head of his cock before wrapping his fist around the shaft and thrusting into his palm, imagining that his hand was her mouth.

“Oh. I’m so close,” Justin said in a strained whisper.

“So am I,” Cameron responded.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m touching myself . . . inside.”

“How many fingers?”

“Three.”

Justin moaned again.

After a few minutes, when Justin was right on the edge of coming, Cameron had motioned for him to get off of her before using her hand to guide him to her warm center. Justin had inched in slowly, trying to hold back but failing miserably as he was drawn in by her warm, tight heat. He had barely lasted a few minutes after that. With one final thrust he released himself into her.

Justin flipped back over onto his back, spreading his legs and bending them at the knees. With one hand he massaged his balls and the base of his shaft and with the other he rubbed the upper part of his shaft and the head, thrusting up almost helplessly until he came with a shrill cry. He heard Cameron cry out in the midst of his orgasm.

For a few moments nothing was heard but the sound of heavy breathing. Finally Justin sat up and reached for a tissue to clean himself off.

“J?”

“Yeah?” Justin whispered.

“Are you . . . Are you okay?”

Justin sighed. “Yeah.”

“Listen, I have to go now but I just wanted to say that I . . . I love you.”

He tensed at her words. “Mmmhmm.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Justin flipped off his phone before realizing what he had just said. And what he had just done.

Oh shit.
Damn Girl by a_nonymous
Damn Girl

“I know your secret,” Campbell whispered in Justin’s ear.

Justin jumped. Oh shit. “What secret?”

“I know you slept with her.”

Justin could feel all the blood drain from his face. His heart pounded against his chest. “What are you talking about?” He asked in what he hoped was a casual tone.

Campbell rolled her eyes. “I know you hooked up with Scarlett Johansson on the set of your new video.”

Justin immediately regained control of his voice. “Ha. Ha.”

Campbell eyed him suspiciously. “Guilty conscience much?”

“Girl, I was just playing with you.”

“Right. So tell me, did you think you could just get away with it and I’d never find out? I mean, it’s hard to keep it a secret when it’s the number one selling video on iTunes.”

“I figured you’d never put two and two together. Now what should we have for lunch?” Justin quickly changed the subject.

“What’s going on?”

“What do you mean?” Justin could feel his heartbeat racing again.

“Why are you acting so weird?”

Justin took a deep breath. You can do this. “I doubt you’d be very comfortable talking to me about the guy you slept with behind my back,” he quipped.

“Dude. It’s a joke.”

“I know.”

Campbell eyed him one more time before shaking her head. “Whatever. How does Taco Bell sound?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Crisis averted.

* * *

Karma, Justin decided, was quite a bitch. Why else would he come down with the flu less than forty-eight hours before the biggest night of his life? Justin pondered this question as he lay in his bed staring at the closed curtains, listening to Campbell tell Trace to call Clive Davis and tell him he couldn’t make it to his pre-Grammy party.

“. . . the flu and a fever of 103 . . . okay, thanks . . . uh huh . . . bye.”

Justin rolled over in time to see her hang up the phone and come sit down at the edge of the bed, running her hand soothingly over his head.

“How are you feeling baby?”

“Hmph.”

“Do you want something to eat?”

Justin’s stomach turned at the idea of having food. “No.”

“How about you get some rest then?”

Justin sighed and mumbled, “Okay.”

Campbell leaned in and kissed him on the forehead before getting up and leaving, partially shutting the door to keep out the bright light from the hallway.

This sucked.

* * *

Sunday rolled around and Justin was still feeling shitty, but he had to put on his “everything’s fine” face and try to enjoy the ceremony. His mom and his step-dad accompanied him, with Campbell promising to text him often. He skipped the red carpet interviews, stopping briefly to introduce his video for “What Goes Around” on MTV.

When he made it to his seat, he checked his messages:

My Love - Best Rap/Sung Collab ;-)

SexyBack - Dance Record. Luv u.


Justin smiled at the messages, showing the messages to his mom who placed a congratulatory kiss on his cheek.

luv u 2. He typed back.

* * *

Four hours later, an exhausted Justin arrived home to be greeted by an ecstatic Campbell.

“Congratulations!” She said, throwing her arms around him.

“Thanks,” he mumbled tiredly, kissing her on the cheek. “Can we celebrate in the morning? I’m exhausted.”

“Sure,” she said, helping him with his tie and leading him up the stairs to the bedroom.

Campbell was gone the next morning when Justin woke up. He heard the shower running and reluctantly pulled himself out of bed to join her. As soon as he joined her under the spray, he felt much better.

Campbell lathered him up from head to toe before rinsing him down, and he washed her hair. Normally he would have taken advantage of their situation, but he was still not quite awake.

After their shower, Campbell put him back in bed and brought their breakfast upstairs. Justin raised an eyebrow at her.

“What’s with the royal treatment?”

Campbell rolled her eyes, a habit she often had around him, he noticed.

“Did you not just win two Grammys and give two kick ass performances last night?”

Justin grinned. “I guess I did.”

“Let me guess “ you were too busy feeling bad to notice?”

Justin nodded, sticking his bottom lip out in his signature pout.

“Now what?” Campbell asked, knowing that meant he wanted something.

“My back hurts.”

“And?”

“Can you give me a massage? Please?”

She rolled her eyes again but moved the breakfast tray off of the bed and onto the nightstand, pulling some of her favorite lavender lotion out of the drawer and motioning for him to flip over onto his stomach. Justin grinned eagerly and obeyed.

Campbell straddled him and poured some of the lotion into her hands, rubbing them together to warm up. As soon as her fingers started kneading the tight muscles of his shoulders, he moaned contentedly.

She worked her way down his back, her hands running soothing circles near the dip in the base of his spine before patting his hip for him to lift up so she could remove his boxers.

Justin groaned when she sat back down on his thighs and slapped his ass playfully. He was almost fully erect, her motions pushing his dick against the soft cotton of the bedspread.

Campbell soon realized that his vocal appreciation was not a direct result of her hands’ actions. She tugged on his hip to flip him over, grinning when his erection greeted her eagerly.

She poured a line of lotion down his chest, swirling her fingers in it before rubbing it gently around his nipples. Then she moistened her hands and brought them down between his legs.

He moaned loudly when she started stroking him. He thrust up into her lotion-covered hands, enjoying the feeling of it.

After a few moments, Justin could tell he was close. “Babe, stop,” he gasped, reaching for her hands. Campbell looked down at him questioningly, but he just grinned and flipped them over, straddling her midsection.

“I think it’s time I gave you a massage,” he said, reaching for the lotion.

He rubbed her breasts with his lotioned hands, circling her nipples just like she had done to him. His cock twitched when she moaned in appreciation.

“Baby, can I try something?” He asked her.

“Yes,” she hissed when he pinched her nipples. “As long as you don’t stop.”

Justin moved up her body and pressed her breasts together before positioning his already lubricated cock in the space between them. “Oh shit,” he moaned. This was not going to last long at all. He continued to massage her breasts as he thrust in and out of her cleavage, watching them bounce as his thrusts increased in pace.

Campbell could tell that he was about to lose it; his thrusts soon lost their normal coordination and his face was flushed with the effort it took to hold back. “Let it go, baby.” She whispered.

And with one final moan, Justin did just that, coming all over her chest and neck. Campbell leaned in and licked the head of his cock clean, causing him to whine at the overwhelming sensation. He had just enough energy to roll off of her when she was done.

A few moments later, once Justin had regained the ability to speak, he asked her in his husky post-orgasm voice, “What is with us and making a mess right after I’ve showered?”

“Do you really mind?” Campbell asked. “Because we can stop, you know.”

“No!” Justin said.

“That’s what I thought.”

Justin got up off the bed and grabbed Campbell’s arm, urging her to follow him back into the bathroom.

“C’mon woman!”

“What? You can clean yourself like a big boy. And I can take a shower when you’re done.”

This time it was Justin who rolled his eyes. He stepped up to her and whispered seductively in her ear, “But if you join me, I can give you a massage in . . . other places.”

He turned around and walked towards the bathroom, not bothering to see if she would follow him. He knew she would.
Summer Love by a_nonymous
Summer Love

If Justin wasn’t on the verge of having a serious anxiety attack, he probably would have been furious.

What was it with fucking women running their mouths all the damn time?

He stared at the cover again before turning to page fourteen for what seemed like the millionth time. Yep, it was still there:

Has Justin Timberlake been hooking up with former flame Cameron Diaz behind his girlfriend’s back? Sources close to Diaz think so.

“She’s just been really happy lately. The last time I saw her this happy was when she was with Justin,” said a friend of the 34-year-old actress.

Our source also says that Cameron has admitted to seeing Timberlake behind his girlfriend Campbell Adams’ back. “They started hooking up around his birthday while he was on tour and Campbell was nowhere to be found.”

So is a reunion likely? “[Cameron] is trying really hard to get Justin back. And he has expressed interest in getting back together with her as well.”


That’s all it said. The blurb was headlined with a recent photo of Cameron laughing with some friends over lunch at some restaurant in L.A.

He knew it wasn’t totally true, but it still hit a bit too close to home.

Justin nearly jumped fifty feet in the air when he heard the front door being opened behind him. He quickly shoved the magazine under a pile of Sports Illustrateds on the coffee table and turned to face the foyer.

“Hey baby,” he said, getting up to greet Campbell with a kiss and take her bags from her. “How was the shopping? Buy anything interesting?”

Campbell smirked. “See for yourself.”

Justin rummaged through the bags, pulling out some t-shirts, a few pairs of pants and . . . “Jesus.”

Campbell leaned in towards him. “I thought you might like it,” she whispered, her breath tickling his ear and causing chills to shoot down his spine.

“You will be trying this on tonight,” he said, examining the two piece lacy set.

“Of course. Now go shower. You stink.” She playfully slapped him on the ass.

“Woman, I do not stink!”

“Justin, you are a gross sweaty mess. What were you doing while I was gone?”

“Trace came over and we were shooting some hoops.” He left out the part about Trace coming over to deliver the magazine to him and confront him about it.

“And then you decided to sit your sweaty-ass self down on your custom made couch?”

“Yeah.”

Campbell rolled her eyes. “Just go take a shower.”

“Care to join me?”

“No!”

Justin stuck out his lower lip in a pout as he reluctantly headed up the stairs to the master bathroom.

“There might be a surprise waiting for you after you come out,” Campbell called after him.

Justin grinned and took to rest of the stairs two at a time.

* * *

Justin awoke to an empty bed the next morning. Pulling on some boxers, he called out for Campbell.

There was no response.

He checked the bathroom, living room, back yard, and kitchen before it occurred to him that she had probably gone out somewhere. Sure enough, when he checked his garage and driveway, her car was gone.

He called her phone but it went straight to her voicemail. Figuring she was probably busy, he fixed some breakfast, giving himself some more time to fully wake up.

It wasn’t until he had cleaned up his cereal that he noticed the note.

He picked it up and immediately recognized the handwriting:

J-

So this is why you’ve been acting so weird lately. Normally I wouldn’t believe the tabloid bullshit, but while you were sleeping you missed three calls “ one to the house and two to your cell “ from a Ms. C Diaz begging you to leave me and stop pretending you don’t still have feelings for her. Again, I would have just chalked it up to her being . . . well . . . insane, but then she started going on about the two of you getting together around your birthday.

So, long story short, I’m not mad at you. Yet. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I want you to seriously consider what you’re doing. I’m going to be away for a little while. Don’t worry, I’m fine. I just think you need some time to think things over.

I’ll be back if and when the time is right.

-Campbell


Underneath the letter sat Justin’s cell phone with two missed calls and crumpled piece of paper. Justin unfolded it. It was the page from the magazine.

“Fuck!” Justin tossed the paper angrily at the wall.

He immediately picked up the phone and called the first person that came to mind “ Campbell’s sister. But Anika refused to tell him where she was. He drove to the house she and Campbell shared just to be sure that she wasn’t lying to him. After letting him search the place up and down, she slammed the door in his face. He slumped down on the front step.

“Shit.”
Set the Mood (Prelude)/Until the End of Time by a_nonymous
Set the Mood (Prelude)/Until the End of Time

Let me set the mood right
‘Cause I’m gonna make you feel alright
Let me set the mood right
‘Cause I’m gonna make you feel alright

Gotta set the mood right
And let me make you feel alright
‘Cause I’m gonna set the mood right
I promise babe you’ll feel alright

Just let me set the mood right
And let me make you feel alright
‘Cause I’m gonna set the mood right
Then you’ll say my name tonight

If I set the mood right
I promise girl you’ll feel alright
If you let me set the mood right
I’ll make you feel so good tonight

If it feels good to you,
It’ll feel good to me

Let me set the mood right…


* * *

“Momma, I fucked up.”

“Justin! Watch your language young man,” Lynn scolded her son, stopping to take a sip of lemonade. She and Justin sat on Justin’s patio as he miserably told her what had happened.

Most of it, that is.

“Well, how bad did you screw up?”

Justin suddenly became quite fascinated with his drink.

“Justin.” Lynn watched as a blush crept up her son’s neck. “What did you do?”

“IhadphonesexwithCameron.”

Lynn rolled her eyes and sighed. “What were you thinking? Wait “ do I want to know?”

“Mom, I was lonely and in a bad mood and she just sounded so sad . . .”

“Justin, why would you do that? You don’t have an unfaithful bone in your body “ no pun intended.”

Justin chuckled and shook his head. “I don’t know. Honestly.”

“Well you know what you need to do, right?”

Justin looked at her helplessly.

“You need to tell Campbell what happened. You’ve always valued honesty in your relationships. Campbell’s a very understanding girl. That’s no excuse for what you did, but it’s only fair that you at least tell her what went on. And from there you can decide where to go next.”

“But I know where I want to go next. I wanna be with Campbell. I love her.”

“Then why’d you do it, Justin?” If there was one thing Justin hated about his mom, it was her ability to be brutally blunt.

“I don’t know!” He slammed his glass against the table. He rested his head in his hands, rubbing his palms against his eyes and sniffling. “I don’t even know how to get a hold of her.”

Lynn looked at her son sympathetically. “Just give her a few days. She’ll be back.”

“How do you know?”

“Like I said, Campbell’s a very understanding girl. She’ll be back.”

Justin looked up and eyed her suspiciously. “You know where she is.”

“I don’t know a thing,” Lynn said innocently.

“Mom!”

“Justin, quit your whining.”

“Momma, where is she?”

“I’m not going to tell you.”

“So you do know! Momma, tell me! I’ve got to see her!”

“Nope.”

Justin groaned in exasperation.

“I’ll make you a deal though.”

Justin looked up at her expectantly.

“You take some time to think about what you’re going to say to her and I’ll give you a head’s up when she’s coming back.”

Justin sighed. He knew that that was all he was going to get from her. But for now, it was enough.

* * *

Justin was wandering aimlessly around his house, moping after having declined Trace’s offer to go clubbing again, when he decided enough was enough. If what his mom said was true, Campbell would come back on her own and he could apologize then. There was no need to throw himself a pity party in the meantime. Maybe meeting Trace up at the club for a few drinks and a night of dancing wasn’t such a bad idea after all. But first, he decided it was time to shave the grizzly beard he had neglected since Campbell’s absence.

He was nearly done shaving when the phone rang, the shrill noise piercing the silence of the house.

“Fuck!” Justin exclaimed as he nicked himself. The razor fell to the floor with a clatter. Ignoring the phone, he reached down to pick up the razor, which had landed beside the trashcan underneath the counter. And that’s when he saw it.

Stuffed beneath a wad of tissues was a pink cardboard box. He reached for it and when he saw what it was the noise of the phone was drowned out by the sudden rush of blood through his heart to his head.

He immediately dumped the contents of the waste bin onto the floor, not caring that he was making a mess, only intent on finding the contents of the box. But the slender white stick was nowhere to be found.

Shit. But, it couldn’t be. There was no way. They always used protection, unless one of the condoms had broken?

A wave of anger washed over Justin. It was obvious to him that Campbell had panicked and fled because she was the one keeping the secrets, not him. He tossed everything back into the trashcan, picked up his razor and carefully finished shaving. He was going to go out and have fun tonight, everyone else be damned.

As for his recent revelation, well, he’d just have to deal with that later.
Losing My Way by a_nonymous
Author's Notes:
I'm baaaack! :-)
Losing My Way


“Timberlake!” Trace shouted over the sound of the music when he spotted Justin heading towards the VIP section of the club.

Justin smiled and nodded at the bouncer as he walked by. Trace motioned for Justin to join him in a booth filled with beautiful women.

“J, this is Felicia, Brianne, Samantha, and Lexi. They’ve been so kind as to join us this fine evening.”

Justin chuckled and slid into the booth next to the woman Trace had introduced as Lexi. “How’re you ladies doing?” He asked, putting on his most charming smile.

They giggled and on any other night that would have annoyed the shit out of Justin but tonight he simply did not care. Trace ordered a round of drinks and before Justin knew it, his problems with Campbell were at the back of his mind and he was getting cozy with Lexi, his hand on her thigh, her warm breath on his ear.

“Wanna get out of here?” She asked, licking his neck.

Suddenly, the earlier events of the evening came back to him. Justin was sober enough to know the answer to that one. “Nah, I’m good. Thanks though.”

Lexi just giggled and climbed over him out of the booth, motioning for Felicia and Brianne to follow her onto the dance floor. Trace and Samantha had disappeared into their own booth in the corner a while ago but he returned to Justin’s table, alone, a few moments later.

“Where’d everybody go?”

Justin pointed towards the dance floor where the three girls were now grinding together, much to the pleasure of the men around them.

“You okay?” Trace asked.

Justin considered telling Trace about the pregnancy test, but decided against it. Instead, he nodded and said, “Let’s go get some more drinks.”

* * *

Justin threw back his third shot of the evening before realizing that Trace was no longer standing next to him. Puzzled, he headed away from the bar in search of his friend. He visually scanned the VIP section but didn’t see him anywhere. Justin figured that he must have gone to the dance floor.

He walked past the VIP bouncer and into the crowd of bodies swarming the dance floor. A few drunken girls (and one totally smashed guy) tried to grope him but even in his slightly inebriated state Justin had enough sense to push them off of him. Justin was about to check the bar when the familiar beat of SexyBack came through the speakers.

“Fuck, not again,” Justin groaned. His head hurt. He turned towards the back hall, hoping to escape to the men’s room when an arm grabbed him from the darkness.

Justin turned to look at the shadowy figure, who had stepped into the light. He seemed vaguely familiar but Justin couldn’t quite place him.

“Timberlake, it’s me, Luke. We met at Tim’s party a few months ago.”

Oh yeah, Justin thought. Luke was that guy who had had three different ladies at his side over the course of the evening, each one skankier than the next.

“Oh, Luke, hey,” Justin said, forcing a smile.

It must have come across as a grimace because Luke’s smile faded and he asked, “You okay?”

“Yeah, just a headache.”

“On a night like this? That sucks. Want some Advil?”

Justin didn’t remember him being this nice. “Sure.”

Luke reached into his pocket and brought out a small pill container, pouring two tablets into Justin’s outstretched palm. In the strobe lights they looked purple rather than red. He popped the pills into his mouth and washed them down with the drink Luke handed him.

“Thanks man,” he said, patting Luke on the shoulder before continuing on to the men’s room. Justin stumbled as he pushed open the bathroom door and that was odd”he didn’t think he was that drunk. He steadied himself against the wall before reaching the urinals. He stood in front of the nearest one and unzipped his pants. Suddenly, the floor slid out from under him. He smashed the back of his head against the stall door on his way down and the last thing he remembered was thinking to himself that Advil wasn’t supposed to be purple.

* * *
When he came to, Justin immediately knew that something wasn’t right. He knew he was in a bed, but it definitely wasn’t his bed. For a second, he thought that maybe he’d somehow managed to fall asleep at the booth in the club, but he couldn’t hear any music, just a lot of beeping. When he finally managed to open his eyes he realized why.

He was in the hospital.

If he had had the strength he would have sat bolt upright and panicked. But his head felt so fuzzy and his limbs must’ve weighed a thousand pounds because all he could do was lean forward a few inches before flopping back against the pillow. He groaned as the motion sent his world spinning and he shut his eyes.

“Justin, oh my God, are you okay? Trace, get the nurse!”

Justin managed to peel his eyelids open at the sound of her voice. “Campbell?” He asked quietly, and her panic-stricken face came into focus. “What”” But before Justin could ask what had happened, a male nurse walked in, followed by a worried-looking Trace.

“Mr. Timberlake, how are you feeling?” He immediately began writing down Justin’s vitals on a sheet of paper attached to a clipboard.

“Like shit,” Justin answered honestly.

“Any dizziness? Nausea? Pain?”

“Dizzy. And my arms feel all heavy. What happened?”

“That’s what we’re trying to find out. Are you aware that you ingested a high dose of Rohypnol last night?”

“What?” Justin asked.

“Roofies, J,” Trace said. “Did you take some roofies?”

“What?” Justin repeated. “No, I . . . why would I do that?”

“What’s the last thing you remember, Mr. Timberlake?” The nurse asked.

Justin struggled to reconstruct the evening in his mind. There had been some girls dancing and there was a brief memory of a guy in a dark hallway. . .

“The guy . . . uh, what’s his name? L-Luke! He gave me some pills. Said they were Advil.”

“Luke?” Campbell asked.

“The guy from Tim’s party,” Justin explained, as it all started coming back to him.

“That asshole?” Campbell seethed.

“Campbell, why don’t you go talk to Detective Douglas?” Trace suggested, leading her out of the room leaving Justin alone with the nurse, who asked Justin to explain in as much detail as he could what he remembered. Then Detective Douglas came in and questioned him a bit about the appearance of the pills and asked Justin to verify the description of Luke that Campbell had given him. Finally he was left alone in the room with Campbell and Trace. Trace excused himself to go get some food and it was just Justin and Campbell.

“Campbell, I . . .” Justin began but he was once again cut off, this time by Campbell smacking his arm.

“Timberlake don’t you EVER scare me like that again!”

And then Justin remembered the events leading up to his decision to go clubbing and his anger returned. He didn’t really feel that he deserved that kind of treatment, given the condition he was in.

“Look who’s talking,” he said sarcastically.

“What?”

Justin rolled his eyes. “Next time, if you’re going to keep a secret from me, at least take the evidence away from where I can see it.” He immediately felt guilty for saying this, knowing full well that his words applied to himself as well. Campbell looked confused, which only made Justin angrier. “I saw the fucking pregnancy test box, Campbell. Why didn’t you tell me?”

Campbell’s expression changed from confusion to anger. “Pregnancy test? Oh, you mean the one MY SISTER took?”

Now it was Justin’s turn to be confused.

“Yeah, it was for Anika, not me. And by the way, next time, if YOU’RE going to keep a secret from me, at least keep the evidence out of US fucking Weekly.” Before Justin had a chance to respond, Campbell stormed out of the room, nearly crashing into Trace on her way out.

“What just happened?”

Justin groaned and all of the anger drained away to be replaced by sadness. “I think I blew it, Trace. Big time.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1421