Wild At Heart by Schnessa
Summary:

Down a back road
Long hot summer
A couple kids running loose and wild

And he kissed her
She said mister
Take an inch and I'll give you a mile

I ain't here
to do anything halfway
Dont give a damn
What anyone might say
I just want to freefall
for a while

That rebel moon is shining
Those stars burn like diamonds
Hell bent on chasing down
That crazy spark
I'll follow you where you're leading
To the first sweet taste of freedom
You got me running baby
Wild at Heart

A country group mixed together with two R&B artists equals one interesting tour. Not two mention two of the artists are divorced and still have hidden feelings for each other.

 


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 45276 Read: 48192 Published: Jun 02, 2009 Updated: Nov 18, 2009
Story Notes:
I shouldn't be doing another story but I just have to write this. This is currently just the characters bios. I do have chapter one written and I expect to have it up tomorrow, if not later tonight.

1. Character Biographies by Schnessa

2. But we're recording.... by Schnessa

3. Tour buses and guitars by Schnessa

4. Late Night Confessions by Schnessa

5. Music videos and tears by Schnessa

6. Just maybe? by Schnessa

7. Am I hearing you right? by Schnessa

8. And to us too! by Schnessa

9. It's not the good kind by Schnessa

10. Best kept hollywood secret? by Schnessa

11. Jessica Biel? Vogue? Ha! by Schnessa

12. life in a northern town by Schnessa

13. Infidelity? by Schnessa

14. What's it say? by Schnessa

15. Maybe you should think about your sister...... by Schnessa

16. Additional Characters by Schnessa

17. Changing of minds and forgiveness..... by Schnessa

18. Regrets by Schnessa

Character Biographies by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Again just the Character Biographies and I also added the Biography for the band.

stories/1421/images/l_f1848f55ec6949c98288953eef9b7d71-converted.jpg

Texas Roots Band: In Order from left to right
Christopher Taylor Rangel
Juliet Rachelle Rangel
Joshua Latham Rangel
Cassandra Sarah Rangel

Character Bios:

stories/1421/images/sm_dsc02060.jpg

Christopher Taylor Rangel: 25 years old. Twin brother of Juliet Rachelle Rangel. Older by six minutes. Plays guitar, drums and does vocals for Texas Roots. Currently single. AKA Chris/CT.

stories/1421/images/1245210767_l-converted.jpg

Juliet Rachelle Rangel: 25 years old. Twin sister of Christopher Taylor Rangel. Born six minutes after Chris. Plays guitar, violin, bango and does vocals for Texas Roots. Divorced and currently dating Billy Currington. AKA Jules.

stories/1421/images/sm_dsc02085.jpg

Joshua Latham Rangel: 26 years old. Older brother of the group. Plays guitar and sings vocals for Texas Roots. Currently single. AKA JR.

stories/1421/images/sm_dsc02031.jpg

Cassandra Sarah James: 22 years old. The baby of the group. Plays Mandolin and sings vocals in Texas Roots. Currently married to Jordan James. AKA Lil' Sis/Cassie.

stories/1421/images/SPL100454_004.jpg

Justin Randall Timberlake: 28 years old. Musician. Texas Roots' Producer and semi-manager. Divorced and currently dating Jessica Biel.

stories/1421/images/3473874169.jpg

Lynn Harless: Justin Timberlake's mother. Texas Roots Manager and Wrangler. Also discovered Texas Roots.

stories/1421/images/13.jpg
Paul Harless: Justin Timberlake's step-father. Lynn Harless' husband. Helps her out with Texas Roots when possible.

stories/1421/images/William+Rast+Backstage+Fall+09+MBFW+9K-n4lXdGwAl.jpg

Trace Ayala: 28 years old. Justin's best friend and partner in crime. Currently single. Sometimes Justin's Personal Assistant when William Rast work allows.

stories/1421/images/justin_timberlake_081210_03.jpg

Rachel Bomer: 26 years old. Justin's cousin and Personal Assistant. Big Texas Roots fan. Has a crush on Joshua Rangel. Currently single.

stories/1421/images/027.jpg

Jessica Biel: 27 years old. Somewhat Independent film Actress. Best known for being Justin Timberlake's girlfriend.

stories/1421/images/l_128b94ae661e4d36b5ad04606553d023.jpg

Esmee Denters: 20 years old. First artist signed to Tennman Records. Plays keyboard and does vocals.

stories/1421/images/194666382_m.jpg

Billy Currington: 35 years old. American country artist. Signed to Mercury Nashville. Does vocals and plays guitar. Currently released 'A Little Bit of Everything' and is on tour. Currently dating Juliet Rangel.

Texas Roots Biography:
Texas Roots started in the high plains of the Texas Panhandle in a small town called Tulia. That's where Joshua, Christopher, Juliet and Cassandra were born. Joshua Rangel started taking piano lessons at the tender age of five. He later picked up the guitar at age 12. Late night bonfires on the Rangel family ranch in Texas sparked random jamming sessions and sparked Christopher Rangel's interest in music. CT, as he's known by the family, decided to learn how to play the drums at the age of 8 and learned guitar by age 12. Not one to be out done by her twin brother Juliet Rangel started playing violin at age 4 and picked up the guitar and bango at age 8. The self proclaimed "Music Lover" was enrolled at a performing arts school in 7th grade. She quickly picked up a guitar and turned poetry into song lyrics. The older three Rangels performed all over Texas as a trio, hesitant to let their younger sister Cassandra James join the group. However late one night around the bonfire the younger Rangel surprised them by pulling out a guitar and harmonizing perfectly with the older siblings and there Texas Roots was born.

The road to the top for Texas Roots has been a long one but the group was determined to make it. So much so they picked up their instruments and left their tiny Texas town for the bright lights of Nashville, Tennessee.

"It was gig after gig in little hole in the wall bars, where the only thing protecting us from beer bottles being thrown during bar brawls was a thin sheet of chicken coop wire. I still say if you can sing in that kind of environment, you can sing anywhere." Joshua says when talking about playing in bars before the huge arenas they sell out now.

That mentality definitely made Texas Roots stand out from all the other country acts in Nashville. It definitely caught the eye of Lynn Harless, Justin Timberlake's mother. She was having a night out with her husband, Paul Harless, in Nashville when she first saw the country group.

"I was blown away by their harmonizing and their stage presence. They just have that "it" factor. They pull you in." Lynn says.

She approached them after a gig, introducing herself. She convinced them to play a gig in Memphis so her son could hear their band play.

"I just knew once Justin (Timberlake) heard them play, he'd want to sign them." Lynn says when asked why she wanted them to play in Memphis.

It didn't take much convincing for Justin Timberlake, before the first chorus verse was done he was ready to sign them to his label. He approached them about a record deal and the rest was history. Texas Roots has been breaking country music records right and left with their beautiful harmonies and heart twisting lyrics.

"This is a band that truly loves music and playing music. Every day I get to work with them I consider myself the luckiest person in the world." Justin Timberlake has said about the band that put Tennman Records on the map.

"We only have one life to live and this is our job. We get to touch people's hearts with our musical messages. Wow! How lucky are we? How blessed are we? We'll be eternally grateful all our days." Juliet says and the rest of Texas Roots agrees.

End Notes:

 

Actual inspiration for the band Texas Roots was the actual band Gloriana. Wild At Heart is also a Gloriana song. Pictures used for Christopher Rangel are actual pictures of Gloriana Member Mike Gossin. Pictures used for Joshua Rangel are actual pictures of Gloriana Member Tom Gossin. Pictures used for Juliet Rangel are actual pictures of Gloriana Member Rachel Reinert. Pictures used for Cassandra Rangel are actual pictures of Gloriana Member Cheyenne Kimball. Also I used some of their actual facts for the Texas Roots biography but I mixed it up a bit. Also I don't know if Rachel (Justin's cousin) last name is really Bomer I just guessed! lol So don't sue me!

But we're recording.... by Schnessa
About midnight, he tells her
I ain't got no come-on lines
Well I love you, or I'll try to
We got nothing to lose but time

Stick your hand into my back pocket
Light me up like a bottle rocket
I just wanna free fall for a while

That rebel moon is shinin'
Those stars burn like diamonds
Hell bent on chasin' down that crazy spark
I'll follow you where you're leadin'
To the first sweet taste of freedom
You got me runnin' baby
Wild at heart

Her fingers moved over frets and strings as a bottle of SmartWater perched precariously on the edge of a black piano, blank music sheets scattered mindlessly around the small studio room. A small frequently used pencil tucked behind her ear, her long brown hair already pulled back into a messy ponytail from hours of trying to write the perfect song. Soft plucks of guitar chords filled the room, hitting her ears, trying to sound pleasing so she would write them down on that precious sheet of music.

"You got me runnin' baby...Wild at heart." She sang into the empty room before stopping the guitar's sound with her hand.

She pulled the pencil from it's hidden spot, writing the lyrics down with a small satisfied smile. She tapped the pencil against her lips in soft concentration as she ran over the song in her head. The quietness of the studio helped her creativity. She was alone while her bandmates were at the home they all shared while recording but she really didn't want them bothering her anyways. She was always selfish with her songs, not sharing them with anyone until she felt they were recordable. Her bandmates knew this and they all had worked out a routine that worked well for all members of the band.

She was deep in concentration as she played the chords of the song only, trying to come up with more lyrics. Her small recorder right beside her, running just in case she sang faster than she could write. She didn't hear the click of the door as it opened. She didn't hear him step into the studio as she closed her eyes and started to sing.

"Well I love you, or I'll try to
We got nothing to lose but time

Stick your hand in my back pocket
Light me up like a bottle rocket
I just wanna free fall for a while"

She finished singing, grabbing her pencil and frantically writing down the lyrics before they left her head.

He watched her silently, smiling to himself as her tongue poked out as she continued to write. His blue eyes took in her tight William Rast jeans and small white tank top, drinking in her figure appreciatively. She was a beautiful woman and had caught his eye from the very first time he saw her. He was her boss though and she was already in a healthy relationship. He let out a sigh before shaking his head of his thoughts. He stayed quiet as she finished her strumming and singing. He clapped his hands, laughing slightly as she jumped at his presence.

"Jesus Justin! You scared me! Were you tryin' to give me a heart attack?" She asked as her hand covered her heart and she glared at him.

"I'm sorry Jules. That song, well what I heard, was really good. Like album material good." He said as he flashed her a smile and joined her on the piano bench, facing the piano and trying not to bump into her guitar.

"Thanks." She replied with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Are you blushing Jules?" He asked with a small laugh as she threw her pencil at him causing him to duck out of the way.

"Shut up Randy!" She said in her thick Texas drawl, calling him a name she only called him when he was annoying her, "You know how I am when I write! So, leave me alone!"

He continued to laugh as he placed his fingers on top of the ivory keys of the piano and started to randomly play various music notes.

"So..." He said as his fingers continued to play a random melody.

"So?" Juliet asked as she began to strum along with his melody.

"I just came from the Rangel house." He said as their music mixed and he had to smile.

"Good for you. Just what are my siblings up too?" Juliet asked him with a smirk as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Besides giving me shit about my ex-wife?....Nothing much. I just wanted to talk to you about something I brought up to your bandmates....So, you know how Esmee and I are doing a tour together?" Justin asked as they continued to play together.

"Uh huh. This summer right?" Juliet asked as she stopped playing to fully pay attention to him.

"Right. It's only 3 or 4 months but fans have been asking if ya'll are going to be on tour with us too. So that got me thinking that it would be great if Texas Roots came along. We could really put Tennman Records out there." He explained as he finally stopped playing and looked at her, waiting for her answer, just trying to read her expression.

"We're recording an album though. I mean I would love to go on tour but we're recording an album." She reiterated as he chuckled at her.

"So you told me. Think about it...you could try out your new material on the fans and I will make sure ya'll would be able to record. Come on Jules...it'll be fun...just for the summer." He pleaded with her as she stared at him harder.

"What did Chris, Josh, and Cassie say?" She asked him as she bit on her lip.

"They said as long as you said yes, ya'll would do it. So...yes or no Jules?" He asked her as he threw her a wink.

"So...you thought of everything Timberlake. If they said yes and it's what the fans want then I'll do it. I mean, if I must." She said with a roll of her eyes.

"If you must." He repeated with a chuckle before standing up, "I should go. I'm meeting Jessica for dinner." He said as Juliet made a face.

"If you must! Good luck with that," She told him with a smirk as she went back to working on her song.

"That rebel moon is shinin'
Those stars burn like diamonds
Hell bent on chasin' down that crazy spark
I'll follow you where you're leadin'
To the first sweet taste of freedom"

She sang as he laughed at her.

"Have fun working. See ya baby girl." He told her with a wink as she just smiled and shook her head at him.

"You got me runnin' baby
Wild at heart."

She sang at him before he left the studio room, chuckling on his way out.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She tossed her keys on the table in the hallway, finally pulling the rubberband out of her hair, shaking her curls loose as she gripped the handle on her guitar case tighter. She knew they would agree to the tour but she was scared, scared of spending 3 or 4 months with Justin. Hell she spent one whole day with him and ended up marrying him!

She could hear singing in the kitchen and it brought a smile to her face as she rushed to the kitchen. She leaned against the doorway as she watched her brothers and sister singing as they cooked dinner. The sweet smell of down home cookin' filling her nostrils as she placed her guitar at her feet before walking into the kitchen.

"What's going on peeps?" She asked as she took a seat on one of the barstools and grabbed an apple.

"Oh nothing! Just cookin'. Did J stop by the studio to talk to you about the summer tour?" Joshua asked her as he chopped up lettuce for a salad.

"Yeah he did." She stated simply as she rubbed her apple on her tank top before taking a bite.

"So...did your husband talk you into doing the tour?" Cassie asked her older sister with a smirk.

"Cassandra Sarah." Juliet said as her brothers laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry...ex-husband. So, what did you decide?" Cassandra asked as she looked at her sister expectantly.

"Ya'll wanted to do it, right? So I agreed. I'm with whatever we as a band decide. Plus he said we would be able to record on the road. So...I'm good." She replied as she chewed on her apple.

"God Jules! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Christopher told her as she flipped him off and took another bite.

"So, have you talked to Billy about your new tour?" Cassie asked with a mischievous smile.

"No. I just found out about it myself. I'm sure he'll understand. He's busy doing his own thing." Juliet told them with a wave of her hand.

"If my girlfriend was going on a tour with Mr. Sexyback himself, I'd want to know." Joshua said as his siblings laughed and Juliet shot him a glare.

"First of all, you would have to find someone that would actually want to be your girlfriend. Second of all, J and I were drunk that night and other than taking his last name..nothing happened! I think Billy will be fine." Juliet told them nonchalantly as they all just stared at her, "What! He will be. Ya'll will see," she said as she got up from her barstool, grabbing her guitar case and making her way to her room.

"Watch her end up marrying Justin again." Cassie said as Chris and Josh laughed.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Pick up Billy....pick up.....Oh hey Billy. So um...I have some...exciting news. Justin wants us to go on tour with him and Esmee!" Juliet said into her cell phone as she waited for her boyfriend's reaction.

"For how long? I mean...I'm touring too and I was planning on you being able to visit a lot!...Why are ya'll going on tour with Justin Timberlake? Ya'll are a country group not a pop group!" Billy said angrily into his cell phone.

"I know but it's a whole Tennman Records thing. You know..." she sighed into the phone before whispering, "You know this isn't about Justin."

"Like hell it isn't! You're going on tour with your ex-husband!" Billy shouted and she winced as his harsh tone hit her ears.

"He was my husband for like a month. Hardly enough time for there to be anything. Besides you know we were both drunk! And no one knows we were ever married anyways." She tried to reason with him.

She sat down on her bed, hating herself and hating alcohol just a little bit more. She let out a deep sigh as Billy continued to throw a fit on the other end of the line. She understood where he was coming from, she was going on tour with her ex-husband. However her and Justin had been so drunk that night in Texas. They were still on a high from performing at Billy Bob's and now she was teased about everyday from her siblings.

Her and Justin were quickly separated and both sent into hiding until the marriage was annulled and never spoke about it ever again. Every night though it haunted her memory because even though they both denied that anything happened that night...it did. All night long and even in the morning when they were both sober enough to know better.

"You never did answer how long the tour was." Billy's voice said, cutting through her hazy fog.

"About 3 to 4 months. Just a little summer tour. Nothing long and drawn out." She tried to explain, hoping that she was calming Billy's fears.

"3 or 4 months....tell your brothers to watch you a little bit better around that pansy ass singer." He huffed as he hung up, still pissed off.

"Love ya too babe." She said into the thin air of her room before falling back on her bed with a soft thud.

"I guess the boyfriend didn't take the tour news well, huh?" Chris said as he joined his sister on the bed.

"Not so well...He made a huge deal about Justin. You know how that goes." She explained as he chuckled.

"He knows you slept with Justin. He won't admit it but he knows. He can't help but worry. It already happened once, what if it happened again?" Chris asked as he looked over at his sister.

"He has Jessica and I have Billy. It won't happen again. We were drunk and it was a mistake." She reasoned even though she knew Chris didn't believe her.

"Right...so you were drunk in the morning too when you were screaming Justin's name?" Chris asked as she hit him and they started laughing, "You're my sister and I love you dearly. I just want you to be happy, whether it's with Billy or Justin."

"I know brother, I know......was I really that loud?" Juliet asked him before they started laughing again.
End Notes:
The song used in this chapter was still 'Wild at Heart' by Gloriana. Also feedback is my crack! So supply my habit!
Tour buses and guitars by Schnessa
"Justin Randall Timberlake! Get off our bus!" Cassie shouted as he threw a piece of popcorn and it landed in her hair.

"Ya'll need to stop! You would think ya'll got married instead of J and Jules!" Joshua said as Cassie and Chris laughed while Justin and Juliet shot him glares.

Juliet looked at Justin before turning away and strumming her guitar strings. They never talked about it but it was hard to avoid when her siblings brought it up constantly. She bit the inside of her lip as she started strumming a haunting melody.

"What's that?" Justin asked as he stared at Juliet.

"I don't know...just something I'm hearing in my head." She stated as she shrugged her shoulders at him.

"You wanna work on it?" He asked and she let out a sigh.

They had finally kicked off their summer tour and Justin insisted on staying on their bus. She really didn't mind but some songs were just hard to write when he was right there. She just kept strumming and he just kept staring at her, waiting for her answer.

"I've been sitting here, starin' at the clock on the wall
And I've been praying, praying she won't call
It's just another call from home
You'll get it and be gone and I'll be cryin'

And I'll be beggin' you baby, beg you not to leave
But I'll be left here waiting with my heart on my sleeve
Oh, for the next time we'll be here
Seems like a million years and I think I'm dyin'
What do I have to do to make you see she can't love you like me

Why don't you stay?
I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely
Don't I give you what you need?
When she calls you to go
There is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way, baby
Why don't you stay? Yeah"

She sang before she stopped playing, "That's all I've got so far."

"That was fucking great! I want to record it Jules!" Justin exclaimed as she blushed profusely.

His opinion meant more to her than she would ever admit.

"Nuh huh...she wrote it for our new album. If you want her to write for you, you're just gonna have to marry her again." Cassie said as Josh and Chris started laughing uncontrollably.

Juliet rolled her eyes as she got up from her seat with her guitar and made her way to the back of the bus. She was tired of her siblings bringing up her marriage to Justin every time they could. It wasn't the fact that it was a mistake because it wasn't...at least not to her. If it was up to her they would still be married. Would she ever say that out loud? Probably not. Sometimes she wondered what would have happened had their managers not freaked out and separated them. He had Jessica though and she couldn't let herself get lost in the "What if" thoughts.

She put her guitar back in it's case before turning on the TV, rolling her neck from side to side. Her siblings were just joking, she shouldn't let it affect her the way she was. To be honest if it was anyone of them she'd be heckling them just as bad if not more. She just regretted the way she let things end with Justin.

"Hey. You okay?" Justin asked softly as he walked into the back room and shut the door behind him.

"Yeah...yeah...it's just sometimes I wanna..." She stated as she made a choking motion with her hands and he chuckled.

"Hey...." He said as he crossed the room and cupped her neck, running his thumbs gently across her cheeks, "Me too but they're just joshing around with us," he said as he pressed their foreheads together, "You're good though, right?"

"Y-yeah....I mean....you're good, right?" She asked as her brown eyes met his blue ones.

Her hands made their way to the chain around his neck, pulling it out from it hiding under his shirt. Her fingers fingering the cheap piece of scrap metal they had used for his wedding band. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, amazed that he even kept it.

"You...y-you kept this?" She asked as she opened her eyes and looked deep into his.

"Y-yeah....you kept yours too." He said as his fingers played with the chain around her neck that held her wedding band.

"Y-yeah, I guess I did....." She whispered as he started to lean into her, "....So....Jessica?" she stated and he pulled back suddenly.

He stepped away from her, putting some safe distance between them, his hands rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at the floor. He coughed roughly and shook his head as she watched him. She swallowed hard as his deep blue eyes slammed into her.

"What about her?" He asked as he roughly coughed again.

"How'd she take the tour news?"

"The tour news was fine. She'll come visit when she can but....explaining you....that's where she flipped her lid. I'll deal with it though." He explained with a nonchalant wave of his hand, "And Billy?"

She scoffed as she flopped down on the couch and he joined her.

"I thought he was going to bust a vein! He was mad about the tour but he was pissed off about you. Sometimes I just.....nevermind. I don't know what I'm sayin'." She tucked up her legs and rested her chin on the top of her knees.

"No....you just, what?" He asked as his hand rubbed up and down her back softly.

She turned her head, resting her cheek on her knees and faced him. He was looking at her, waiting patiently and expectantly for her reply.

"What if....what if I wasn't as drunk as I claimed that night?" She whispered and he tucked some fallen strands of hair behind her ear, scooting closer to her on the couch.

"What if I say.....what if I say neither was I?" He whispered as their curious gazes met each other's.

"What is happening back here? Ya'll know Boondock Saints is on TV, right? That movie fucking rocks!" Chris said as he walked into the room and squeezed himself between Juliet and Justin on the couch.

Justin didn't have to ask what the hell Chris thought he was doing. One look from Chris let him know he was just making sure they weren't getting too close. He wanted to continue this conversation with Juliet but with Chris there it would be impossible. He needed to find a way for them to be alone.

They had been violently ripped apart and separated, almost banished to two different parts of the country, when management had found out about the marriage. He knew that management was just doing it's job but they never asked him what he wanted. They had just assumed they were drunk and didn't mean to get married. It was his fault, and Juliet's too, for just letting them assume. Maybe he would still be married to her if he had just spoken up. Maybe.

He let out a sigh before getting up from the couch and making his way to the front of the bus. He slid into the booth at the table next to Cassie and across from Josh. He laid his head on Cassie's shoulder as she laughed at him.

"How's my favorite brother-in-law?" She asked as him and Josh chuckled at her.

"Still wishing I was your brother-in-law." Was muttered and he gasped in shock himself at the words he's been biting back for months.

"So why did ya'll get divorced then?" Josh asked in astonishment.

"Because for the first time in my life I put someone else ahead of me. Jules was dating Billy, how would that have looked? They would have drug her through the mud. I couldn't let that happen to my Jules....by the way....this conversation never happened." He stated as Juliet made her to the front and joined them.

He watched her slip into the booth beside Josh. Her long brown hair bouncing as she nudged her older brother's shoulder. She reached and grabbed a blackberry from Josh's plate, popping it into her mouth before throwing him a cheeky grin.

"Jules! Get your own fucking plate!" Josh exclaimed as she picked a blueberry from his plate.

"But it's oh so much better from your plate brother. So J....when are we ever going to get to this venue?" She asked as she plucked a strawberry from Josh's plate and tossed it into her mouth.

He watched her as she slowly closed her eyes and savored the sweet taste of the fruit. He tried coughing down his groan when her soft pink tongue snaked out to lick her lush lips.

"W-we...uh....w-we should be arriving at the hotel soon then off to the venue." He said after a few minutes of just watching her.

"Sweet. I'm going to go take a nap. Ya'll wake me when we get there." She said as she rose and made her way to the bunks in the back.

"Will do." Cassie said absentmindly before whispering to Justin, "You should really make sure you don't drool over my sister like that when your girlfriend is around."

"Shut the fuck up Cassie." He muttered while her and Josh started laughing at him.

End Notes:
Thanks to everyone that is reading this and reviewing. I'll respond to the reviews probably tonight!
The song used is Stay by Sugarland
Late Night Confessions by Schnessa
*Three years ago*

"Mom, are you sure about this band? I mean I should be back in LA with Esmee. She is the first artist signed to my label." Justin said as Lynn patted his shoulder and gently pushed him into a small bar.

"Trust me once you hear this band you will be singing my praises." She reassured him as they found a small table in the back of the bar.

He pulled his hat lower as people started to stare at him. Then his focus was consumed by her. She took the stage with three other people but he could only see her. She was adjusting her microphone as she took a swig from her beer bottle before placing it on the stool beside her microphone. Her guitar hanging onto her small frame by the strap only. Her laugh captivated him as they warmed up and he had to cough to clear his throat at her beauty. She wasn't wearing anything special just a pair of tight worn out jeans and a black tank top with black cowboy boots.

People in the small bar started to clap as one of the guys in the band started thanking everyone for coming out to hear them play. Justin watched her though as she lit a cigarette and adjusted her electric guitar as the beat from the drum started to fill the small bar with it's beat. Her fingers moved effortlessly over the guitar strings, her playing turning him on. She exuded confidence and when she threw that hillbilly half grin half smirk at the crowd he knew she knew what she was doing.

People started rising from their seats, crowding around the small stage, clapping their hands and singing along. The band was obviously very popular throughout Tennessee and he knew he had to sign them....More importantly he had to get to know her.

He waited until they were done with their first set before approaching them. He expected a couple of freak outs when he introduced himself and said he wanted to sign them but they were really calm and cool and all about business. He knew he had made a perfect decision when she looked at him and thanked him for taking an interest in their band. He had been hooked on her presence ever since.

*Six months ago*

"Do ever just look up at the stars and feel as insignificant as fuck?" Justin asked as Juliet turned to look at him and laughed.

"Yeah...yeah I do." She replied as he turned to her and smiled.

They had been drinking all night long, celebrating a kick ass joint concert at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth. The rest of their group had retired early leaving the two wasted celebrities to their own devices. So they had climbed to the roof of the hotel, well more like crawled the stairs up to the roof, and were currently looking at the stars.

He took her hand in his, playing with her fingers, loving that they were just as calloused as his from years of playing various string instruments. She smiled before turning her gaze back to the stars.

"You know.....this could all go away so fast." She said with a sigh and he nodded his head at her.

"Sometimes I think it's not worth it. At the end of the day I just want someone to love....and I want a family with someone I love completely." Justin whispered as Juliet nodded.

"So...do you see that with Jessica? Because I don't see that with Billy." She confessed as he looked at her.

"I-I see that with you." He whispered as they stared at each other before laughing.

"I'm gonna catch me a popstar! Watch out world!" Juliet exclaimed as they laughed even harder at her thick Texas drawl.

"We are too drunk to be talking like this..." Justin said as Juliet smirked at him.

"And what do you suggest we do Mr. Timberlake?" She asked with a silly grin and his heart jumped.

"We should get married. We would always have each other. No matter how crazy our lives get, it'd just be me and you." He suggested as she stared at him with wide eyes.

"Are you asking me to marry you J?" She asked just to make sure the alcohol she had consumed earlier wasn't her hear things she so desperately wanted to hear from him.

"Y-yeah I guess I am....wait," He said as he got up and stumbled around a bit finding some old wire and bending it into two rings, "Juliet Rachelle Rangel, will you marry me?" he asked as he grabbed her left hand slipping the ring of wire around her left ring finger.

"Well Justin Randall Timberlake...I believe I will." She replied as he smiled at her before pulling out his blackberry and making a call.

"Mike...I need a Justice of the Peace sent to my hotel room ASAP." He stated as Juliet giggled.

He took her hand pulling her up to join him, holding onto her tightly as they made their way to his hotel room. They both laughed as Justin pushed her up against the wall in the hallway, her head banging against one of the sconces that lined the wall.

He silenced her giggles with his lips, smiling against her lips when she started to moan into his mouth. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him closer to her as he deepened the kiss. Her fingers laced through his short curls, giggling as her makeshift ring got caught in his short curls. He pulled away from her breathless, pressing his forehead against hers a lazy smile pulling across his face as he nuzzled her nose with his.

She let him continue to lead her down the hallway and into his hotel room. Their giddiness interrupted when they noticed Mike, his bodyguard, standing next to a tired looking old man. She saw the look Mike passed Justin and she wondered if he was expecting her to be Jessica. She was his actual girlfriend after all. She was suddenly reminded that she had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend but before she could back out of the room Justin grabbed her hand. He pulled her body next to him, smiling down at her and all her worries were washed away. This was for him, for her....for them.

"Justin, are you sure you want to do this?" Mike asked as he eyed Juliet cautiously.

"I called you didn't I? Don't patronize me Mike. I want to marry Juliet. Go ahead Judge." Justin ordered as Mike stepped back and the judge began the ceremony.

Justin kept her wrapped up in his arms the whole time, nuzzling against her neck the entire time. They mumbled their "I dos" as quick as possible only taking the time when they exchanged their makeshift rings.

"I promise you I'll get you a proper ring baby girl." He whispered into her ear as the Judge pronounced them Man and Wife.

He captured her lips in a heated kiss to seal their union. They both got lost in the kiss, causing Mike to cough. They parted only long enough to sign their marriage certificate and kick Mike and the Judge out of the hotel room.

They continued to seal their union all night long too and well into the morning hours.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Soft pants and moans filled the room as soft delicate hands explored skin they had never touched before. Soft lush lips pressed against hard firm muscles as sharp hisses filled the silence. Fingernails clawed into soft skin, leaving half moon indentions.

"Justin..." Was whispered into the room as those same fingernails scraped against his scalp.

"Jules...." He moaned as his hips rolled into hers and his head dropped against her neck.

"Justin! Justin! Wake up! Justin, wake the fuck up!" He heard through his sleep induced hazy.

He awoke to his girlfriend violently shaking him awake.

"I'm up Jess...damn!" He muttered as he faced her.

She was visiting him on tour for awhile and he was starting to regret ever letting her join him. Not to mention he had to keep his distance from Juliet whenever she was around.

"You were doing it again! How many times are you going to whisper her name while you're sleeping?" She asked him and he was grateful for the darkness of the room when he rolled his eyes.

"Jess, I'm sorry okay. Nothing happened between us. I really can't help what I dream about." He stated as she rolled onto her side, fully focusing on him.

"So I'm supposed to be okay with the fact that my boyfriend dreams about a girl every time he goes to sleep? Let's not forget that my boyfriend cheated on me with said girl and he married said girl all in one night! And I'm...I-I'm supposed to be okay with that because my boyfriend claims nothing happened? That's bullshit Justin. You can claim nothing happened all the way to the high heavens but until you stop fucking moaning her name in your sleep I don't believe you." She told him with a huff as she turned away from him.

"God Jess! What do you want from me? I fucking divorced her...even when I didn't want too!" He growled out and he widen his eyes when he realized what he just said.

She turned around slowly in the bed and stared at him. The tension thick in the room as they just stared at each other. Then he heard it, a soft knock rapping at his hotel room door.

He let out a sigh before responding, "I'm coming."
He rose from the bed cautiously, not daring to look at Jessica as he made his way to the door.

"What!" He growled as he swung the door open and Juliet jumped at the harshness in his tone.

"Is now a bad time....because I couldn't sleep and so I started writing and I wanted your input on this song because I think it could be big J...like really big." She rushed out as he smiled at her.

"It's okay Jules....just some things with Jess. How about I meet you in your room?" He suggested as she nodded.

"Okay, we're all in there anyways." She stated before she waved goodbye and headed back to her hotel room.

"So nice to see you talking to your wife." Jessica spit out behind him bitterly as he closed the door.

"Not now Jess." He muttered as he headed back to the room to change.

"You just told me you didn't want to divorce her! Are you fucking kidding me Justin? Why the hell are we even still together?" She shouted as she stood in front of him.

"Because your career fucking needs to be attached to my ass!" He spat out angrily.

He heard the loud smack before he felt the sting on his cheek. He stared at her dumbfounded before angrily pulling on a t-shirt and headed to the door.

"I want you gone by the time I get back to this room....and don't bother coming to visit me anymore." He growled as he slammed the door behind him and stomped his way to Juliet's room.
End Notes:
Thanks for everyone that is reading and reviewing! Ya'll make my day!
Music videos and tears by Schnessa
She watched his tense frame as his head bobbed to the music they were playing. She could always read him even when others couldn't. Some would say that they were attracted to one another from the very beginning but she would disagree. In the beginning she had been attracted to his music, seeing him play and work the audience had set her insides on fire. She had been attracted to Justin Timberlake the musician.

Now she knew him though, probably better than the back of her hand. She liked him even when he was annoying and whiney. She liked him when his ego was a little too much to handle.

They had become fast friends in the studio. She had listened to him better than she had listened to her mom and dad. When he told her a sharp A would work better than a C or when he encouraged her to just play. His ear was always right and never let her down. It lead to late night jamming sessions and a couple of co-writing sessions. He was the only person she would ever co-write with, she trusted him.

Even after all this drama with them getting married and divorced they were still friends. They still had their late night talks where they shared everything that was going in their lives. When you're in this business sometimes the only people that understand you are other people in the business. She wouldn't say he was mentoring her, he was just being a friend. He was her sounding board and she was his. Unfortunately for them it caused them to rely heavily on each other and certain more than friend feelings had emerged.

Even now though they only had the best of intentions in regards to one another. She wanted him to be happy, even if it wasn't with her. His confession earlier in the day confused her though. The alcohol had been her front, the one thing that she was able to place the blame on. Lord knows she would never blame Justin. After all they both went into that hotel room knowing it would just be them against the world.

Her eyes stayed trained on him even when they were through playing and he gave them the approval to record. He told them he would find a studio they could record in because they were obviously on a roll. She waited until everyone had cleared out of her room before she approached him.

He was rubbing his neck, trying to work out the kinks in his neck as he looked up at her and threw her a tired smile. She walked behind him and started to massage his tired muscles, smiling as he let out a satisfied groan.

"So...." She said as she continue to work out the knots in his back.

"I told Jess to leave the tour." He said simply and her hands faltered for a minute.

"Why? I mean, she was only here for half a day." She exclaimed confused.

"Uh.....she slapped me. So, I told her to leave." He said as he ran his hand over his face in frustration or tiredness, she couldn't tell.

"Why did she slap you?" She asked as she worked on his shoulder blades and he let a groan.

"Because I told her that her career needed to be attached to my name! Do......d-do you ever dream about that night?" He asked as she stopped massaging his back and made her way to sit beside him.

"Of course I do. I think that's why no one believes us when we say nothing happened that night. I know for a fact I've said your name in my sleep more than once. Why do you think Billy hates you so much?" She stated as he grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I know......it's just every night before I go to bed I think about you. I wish you were by my side, in my bed, with that awful scrap metal ring around your finger. So I can't help but say your name and dream about you." He stated as she scooted closer to him.

"So, what does this mean for us? Do we keep ignoring the obvious or what?" She asked as he cupped her neck and brought her face closer to him.

"W-What if.....what if we got married again and didn't tell anyone?" He asked as she shook her no.

"We tried that and they found out anyways. Besides I thought we both agreed we would just be friends?" She said as he pulled her closer to him.

He cocked his eyebrow at her, "You and I both know we didn't decide that, management did."

"Yeah J but we let them. We have to live with that. We can't be selfish right now." She said as she pressed her forehead against his.

"I know. Like I told you before they separated us, we will be together." He said as he dipped in for a kiss and she giggled at him.

"I know we will." She said before she deepened their kiss.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Five Months Ago*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What do you mean we have to get divorced?" Juliet asked as her and Justin looked at Lynn and Johnny.

"Justin is dating Jessica-" Johnny started to say before Juliet scoffed.

"Not anymore." She muttered and Justin chuckled.

"As Johnny was stating....Justin is with Jessica. You are with Billy. Can ya'll imagine the field day the media will have when they find out ya'll married each other while in relationships with other people? The best thing right now is to separate ya'll and have ya'll divorced as soon as possible. The sooner it's done the sooner we can act like nothing happened. No one but us have to know ya'll were ever married." Lynn stated as Juliet looked at her in shock.

Her husband's mother wanted them to get divorced! Her husband's manager wanted them to get divorced. She looked at Justin who was staring at her.

"Jules, come talk with me." Justin suggested as she walked to him and let him lead her into the hallway.

"They're right about the media. They'll tear you apart worse then me. My career will be just fine but yours won't be. We have no choice but to agree." Justin stated as his blue eyes pleaded with her to understand.

"So you want this?.......I should have known! I should have known!" She shouted as she angrily ripped off her scrap metal ring and threw it at him, "Take your fucking ring back and your last name."

If she hadn't been so mad he would have thought she looked absolutely adorable, especially when she threw that flimsy piece of metal at him.

"Juliet Rachelle Timberlake! You stop right now!" He yelled and she stopped walking away from him but she didn't turn around.

He approached her slowly before wrapping his arms around her waist. He nuzzled against her ear nipping at the skin behind it slowly before kissing it lightly.

"You know we'll be together eventually. Not once have I ever thought our marriage was a mistake. Bad timing...yes but a mistake...never." He stated as she turned around in his arms and hugged him tight.

He stroked her hair as she rested her head against his chest.

"Promise me that if we agree to this we'll still be this close." She whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

"Always. I know I haven't done good on some of my promises but one...I promise to get you a proper ring...two...I promise we'll be together eventually...three...I promise we'll always be this close because at the end of the day baby girl it's us against the world."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Present Day-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"This is Top Twenty Countdown on CMT. I am your host Lance Smith. In the studio today we have country band Texas Roots. We're going to ask them about their summer tour and new album. So stay tune because we got great music videos up and a great band waiting to be interviewed." Lance Smith said from a small TV backstage in the band's dressing room.

"Do you think he'll ask about Justin and Esmee?" Cassie asked as Juliet laughed.

"Of course he will. They are on tour with us." Juliet said as she nervously twiddled her thumbs.

"Do you think he'll ask about the tabloids?" Josh asked as they all looked at Juliet.

"He's going to ask. Everyone wants to know about it. I prepared an answer though which is the truth." She replied as they were informed that it was time for their interview.

They walked out onto the small stage as the show went to commercial. They said their hellos to Lance and got comfortable in their seats as the show came back from commercial.

"Welcome back to Top Twenty Countdown. We have Texas Roots in the studio with us. Welcome everyone, how are ya'll doing?" He asked as he took a seat across from the band as they all greeted him and smiled at the camera.

"So how is the summer tour? Ya'll are touring with Justin Timberlake and label mate Esmee Denters, right?" Lance asked as they all nodded.

"Yeah. It's been so great. Our shows have all sold out and we get to test out some new material. I'm glad we decided to do it." Chris stated as Lance nodded.

"So how does a country band do a tour with two R&B artists? Are there some fans that just don't understand the concept?" Lance asked as they laughed.

"There are a few but at the end of the day we're all musicians. Besides we've worked out a fairly decent routine. We play one day and then Justin and Esmee play the next day." Juliet explained before Cassie took over.

"So we are able to actually see the city we're touring in and they get to too. Plus the fans get to choose who they want to see. If they want to see us or Justin or Esmee....their ticket actually allows them to choose who's concerts they go too. They can choose all three or just one or just two." Cassie explained as Josh picked up after her.

"Surprisingly so we're learning that 97% of fans stay for all three shows. That's great news for all of us." Josh said as Lance turned towards Juliet.

"So, Juliet? There have been rumors of a breakup and then you were seen going to dinner with Justin. Have you and Billy indeed broken up and are you secretly dating Justin Timberlake?" Lance asked as Juliet threw out a laugh.

"Billy and I have not broken up. He's on tour right now and so am I so we haven't seen each other in a month. The media thinks because we haven't been seen together that we're automatically breaking up but we have jobs that keep us apart sometimes. It comes with the territory. As far as Justin goes...he is a wonderful man and provides some sanity in my hectic life. I would even go as far as to say he has quickly become one of my best friends. It was just dinner with a friend and the media turned it into so much more." Juliet explained as Lance listened to her.

"How is Esmee doing?" He asked as Chris spoke up.

"She's good. It's her first big tour and she's doing a fabulous job. She's selling out her concerts and her album is doing really well on the charts. She's going to be big. Justin has a great eye for finding really great musical artists." Chris said as he winked at the camera, knowing Justin and Esmee were watching their interview back at the hotel.

"So, I heard that ya'll brought a bonus video for us." Lance said as they laughed.

"Yeah. It's called "Stay". It will be released as a single and also on our new EP that will drop at the end of summer." Juliet said.

"Okay everyone, the new single from Texas Roots "Stay"." Lance said as the music video began to play.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Justin's Hotel Room*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The hotel TV screen filled with a black backdrop and all three members of Texas Roots dressed in black. Juliet was dressed in a white lace tank top and a pair of white slacks holding her chain with her makeshift wedding band.

Josh is standing behind his keyboards to Juliet's right as Chris and Cassie sit on stools to her left with their guitars. Juliet stands in the middle as the first chords of guitars ring out through the TV's speakers.

Justin takes a deep breath as she looks up and he sees the pain in her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes already misty as she starts to sing and he just wants to pull her into his arms.

"I've been sitting here staring at the clock on the wall
And I've been laying here praying, praying she won't call
It's just another call from home
And you'll get it and be gone and I'll be crying
And I'll be begging you, baby, beg you not to leave

But I'll be left here waiting with my heart on my sleeve
Oh, for the next time we'll be here
Seems like a million years and I think I'm dying
What do I have to do to make you see she can't love you like me?

Why don't you stay? I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely, don't I give you what you need?
When she calls you to go, there is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way, baby, why don't you stay? Yeah"

She keeps singing as tears start to roll down her cheeks. She clutches tightly to her wedding band as she starts on the next verse, a part of the song he's never heard before.

"You keep telling me, baby there will come a time
When you will leave her arms and forever be in mine
But I don't think that's the truth
And I don't like being used and I'm tired of waiting
It's too much pain to have to bear to love a man you have to share

Why don't you stay? I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely, don't I give you what you need?
When she calls you to go, there is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way, baby, why don't you stay?"

She looks away from the camera for the first time since she started singing, her bottom lip trembling. Her nose starts to run from her crying and she raises the back of her to her mouth as it starts to tremble. She violently shakes her hands before staring at the camera again. He looks over at Esmee who is wiping away tears as she continues to watch Texas Roots play.

"I can't take it any longer but my will is getting stronger
And I think I know just what I have to do
I can't waste another minute after all that I've put in it
I've given you my best, why does she get the best of you?
So next time you find you wanna leave her bed for mine

Why don't you stay? I'm up off my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely, you can't give me what I need
When she begs you not to go, there is one thing you should know
I don't have to live this way, baby, why don't you stay? Yeah, oh"

The song finishes and Justin and Esmee stand up, clapping alone in his hotel room.

"That's your girl J. She had me crying along with her." Esmee confessed as she continued to wipe away her tears.

"She makes me so fucking proud. I mean I know she's all about her band but she just....she just makes me proud as hell when she performs. She's so fucking hot." He exclaimed as Esmee laughed at him.

"She was just balling her eyes out and you found that hot? You are one weird man! I'm going to go Cassie and congratulate them. Do you want me to tell your girl anything?" Esmee asked as she grabbed her things and got ready to leave.

"Nah, I'll call her. We got some things to discuss." He said as Esmee just laughed at him and left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Back At CMT Studios*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hey, did you watch the interview?" Juliet asked into her phone as they were ushered into a SUV to head back to their hotel.

"Yeah I did. So why did you go out to a dinner alone with Justin?" Billy asked as she let out a deep sigh.

"Like I stated before it was just a dinner with a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." She stated as she looked at her siblings.

Josh and Chris were having a conversation with each other and Cassie was on her cellphone with her husband. Why did he have to do this now?

"You went to dinner with your ex-husband. I've seen the pictures from the tabloids Jules. The way he was holding your hand and looking at you...that was not just a dinner between friends. I may be a redneck hillbilly but I'm no fool." Billy said into his phone as Juliet rolled her eyes.

"I really don't want to do this now Billy. I don't want to argue with you. I'm tired of arguing with you about Justin." She said with a sigh before leaning her back against the headrest.

"I got a week off so I'll come visit you. Justin better not be hanging around." Billy said as she raised her back up in surprise.

"It's his tour too. He'll be around Billy. He's one of my friends." She stated as he let out a scoff.

"Yeah one of your best friends. I saw the damn interview remember? Just make sure he's not hanging all over you when I come to visit. I have to go. Bye." He stated quickly as he hung up on her.

"Stupid redneck asshole." She muttered as her siblings laughed at her.

"I'm guessing Billy didn't want to talk about the new music video?" Chris asked as Juliet bitterly laughed and shook her head.

"We didn't even get that far in the conversation. He only wanted to bitch about Justin. Ugh." She exclaimed as her cell phone began to ring, "Hello?"

"Hey Jules. Your interview was great. I loved the music video baby girl. That song is Grammy good." Justin said and she smiled big even though he couldn't see her.

"Thank you J. That means a lot to me, especially coming from you. Did you see that I worked in the scrap metal ring?" She asked as he laughed.

"Yeah I saw that Jules. Esmee loved it. She was crying during the whole video. You were beautiful baby girl. I'm so proud of you." He told her as she blushed even though he couldn't see her at all.

"Thanks J. Listen I have to go. We're at the hotel. I'll come see you in a bit." She told him and they said their goodbyes.


End Notes:
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews. I will try to get to them tomorrow. The song used is Stay by Sugarland. Again thanks for reading and reviewing. Ya'll rock!
Just maybe? by Schnessa
He watched her from his spot across the room. She was laughing and hanging all over her man. Her ex-man. Okay so she wasn't hanging all over him but she could be the way she was lightly patting his chest and holding onto his arm as they laughed together. Anger boiled in his blood as he watched Justin's head dip down and kiss Juliet's forehead when he thought no one was looking. Something was definitely going on between them and he was determined to find out what that was.

He walked over to them, loving how shocked Justin looked as he slowly backed away from Juliet. He wrapped his arms around her waist eyeing Justin as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. He noticed the way Justin clinched his fists at his sides and just threw him a cocky smirk. It didn't matter that something unexplainable was going on between Justin and Juliet because right now, in this moment, she was still his girlfriend.

He felt her tense up in his arms and he wanted to punch the smirk right off of Justin's face when she pulled away from his embrace. He was starting to get very tired with her coldness towards him.

"Billy, you're early." She stated as he looked down at her and she tried to give him a small smile.

"Yeah. My plane landed earlier than expected. What do you say about maybe going to lunch?" He asked as she looked at him then at Justin.

"I wish you would have called. I have sound check with Justin since I sing "Rock Your Body" with him. Plus Esmee wanted us to go to her sound check. You're more than welcomed to join us, if you would like?" She stated as he stared at her hard.

"I flew half way across the country and you're blowing me off? For Sound Check?" He damn near shouted as she looked around to make sure he hadn't drawn anymore attention to them.

"Keep your voice down!" She hissed, "I planned sound check early because I knew you were coming in later and I figured that you'd want to spend time together. I'm on tour Billy. I can't just drop everything because your plane got in earlier than expected," She stated as Justin chuckled and tried to cover it with a cough.

He watched as Juliet elbowed Justin and he hated Justin in that moment. His relationship with Juliet had always had a strain on it. He couldn't take Justin's place. They were indeed the very best of friends but more importantly they understood each other. It's one thing to be attracted to some one because of the way they look or the way they carry themselves but Juliet was attracted to Justin's talents. It scared him to know that. She would always be pulled to his talent no matter how old he got, no matter if he lost his swagger....his music would always attract her.

"So what do you want me to do? Go to the hotel room and wait for you? This is fucking ridiculous Jules!" He stated as she let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Like I stated before you're more than welcomed to join us. If you don't want too then you can go to your hotel room, go to the gym.....Do whatever. I don't care." She stated.

He hated her indifference. She just didn't care anymore. She didn't care about their relationship and he hated that.

"I'll go with ya'll." He said with a defeated sigh as they made their way from the back of the venue to the stage.

He saw Esmee running through her songs and he wondered if she knew about Justin and Juliet's relationship. Even if she did know something she probably wouldn't tell him anything. She waved as they made their way to where the rest of Texas Roots and Justin's PA were sitting. He wanted to roll his eyes as Juliet and Justin both waved back at her before settling into their seats beside one another.

He watched her as she watched Esmee and sang along with her on some of her songs. Juliet really was a beautiful girl. He had been attracted to her from the very first time he met her at the Country Music Awards. He had tried everything in that moment to get to know her.

Justin had been acting as Texas Roots' makeshift manager at the time while his mom was on vacation. He should have known then, he should have seen the signs then. He didn't though. He was too blinded by her beauty to pay attention to the neon sign flashing above her head that read "Heartbreaker!"

At first their relationship was great. He had been recording while she was touring with her band so he had time to visit her. Lynn had come back from her vacation and Justin was away on the other side of the world. He hadn't realized at the time that no matter how far apart her and Justin were they'd still find a way to be close. He was unaware of the late night phone calls, the thousands upon thousand text messages, the seemingly innocent webchats. He should have paid better attention but he didn't.

He'd never forget walking up to her hotel room, passing by Justin's room and hearing her moan. He had decided to surprise her because he was in Texas and she was performing at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, Texas. His flight had landed early in the morning and he had rushed straight to the hotel she told him they were staying at. He had stood there in front of Justin's hotel room for what seemed like hours, wishing that he didn't hear her screaming for Justin, wishing that Justin wasn't moaning for his girl. He had turned right back around and left before anyone knew that he had come to see her.

Then he found out they had gotten married. She didn't even bother to pull him aside and tell him in private. No, her and Justin regaled a whole group about their drunken night that led to marriage. He had been so hurt and so pissed but she acted like it was nothing, waving him and his feelings off. He watched them very closely now. He knew though she would be the one to end it. He was still drawn to her in the way a 35 year old man shouldn't be.

"Isn't she great Billy? I just love Esmee." Juliet said as Billy focused his attention on her.

His deep blue eyes took in her happy smile and he couldn't help but smile along with her. He watched her as Justin whispered something in her ear and she giggled. It amazed him how one person could affect him so much. When he had all her attention he was the happiest man in the world. When she directed that attention towards Justin he felt his heart turn violently inside his chest with hurt and anger.

"Yeah. She's great." He replied as she turned to look at him and threw him a confused glare.

"Huh?"

"Esmee. She's great." He replied again and she nodded.

"She is." She replied as she went back to whispering with Justin.

Maybe he had it in him to break it off. Her indifference hurt him more than he would ever admit and it made him realize that he should have broke it off a long time ago. If he really thought about it none of this was her fault, if Justin would have never asked her to marry him they'd still be a happy couple. Juliet would be blissfully unaware of Justin's true feelings and never would have doubted her own. He hated Justin Timberlake.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She walked into the arena, smiling as she caught sight of him on stage. He always amazed her, exuding such confidence when he was on stage. She wouldn't admit it but he always intimidated her. From the very first time they had met, she always wondered why he chose to approach her. Little did she know that she was only a filler for Juliet.

When Juliet first showed up, she hadn't thought anything of it. She was Esmee, just another artist Justin was working with. Late night studio sessions didn't bother her until she found those writing sessions were only between Juliet and Justin. He had always been aloof when it came to his relationship with her but the more time he spent with Juliet, the more he pulled away from her.

She had cried when she found out they had gotten married. He had married Juliet while in a relationship with her and that hurt. Especially because he didn't regret marrying Juliet, he just regretted having to divorce her.

She knew she shouldn't be here. He had demanded that she leave his tour but she missed him. She hoped they could work things out but now that she was there watching him sing with Juliet and they way they moved together, she wasn't so sure anymore.

She watched as Juliet shimmied up to Justin, touching his chest and clutching onto his shirt as their hips moved together. She heard her voice ring out over the music as Justin's hand ran over her ass then her thigh only to move back up to her ass and smack it before he walked away and face the empty arena to sing his part.

She saw the shock registering on his face as he noticed her making her way up the aisle. She gave everyone an embarrassed grin and a small wave as they all eyed her. She was humiliating herself by showing up after he had sent her away, she knew this but more importantly they knew this as well.

"I can't believe she's here." She heard Esmee whisper.

"I know. It makes her look desperate." She heard Rachel whisper back.

They were right. She was desperate. Desperate to keep her man even though he was long gone.

She walked down the aisle, taking her seat in front of their row. She tried to ignore the snickers from Juliet's siblings as she got comfortable in her seat. They tried to whisper their disapproval of her but she heard every word.

"She's such a famewhore." She heard Cassie whisper as Esmee and Rachel giggled.

"Hey Rach. Let's go get something to eat before I have soundcheck." She heard Joshua say and she turned her head to look at him.

He was the nicest person out of all of them. He never talked crap about her but he was a Rangel so he never defended her either. He was holding his hand out to Rachel, who like any other Southern lady, blushed profusely before taking his hand. Sometimes she wondered how Juliet and Joshua could be related. She wondered if their mom and dad spoiled Juliet but not Joshua. In all honesty though she couldn't lie, Juliet was never mean or condescending to her. She left that to Justin.

"Jess. Justin wants to talk to you." Juliet told her as she looked down at her.

"Oh...Okay." She said as Juliet tossed her a small smile before heading to where Chris was sitting with Esmee.

"I'm hungry Brother." She heard Juliet whine as Esmee giggled at her.

"Well go eat something Sister. Besides what about Billy? Aren't you supposed to wake him when you're done?" She heard Chris say as Juliet laughed.

"Let's go. You know I can't eat without my twin. Billy bailed on my sound check. He wake his own damn self up." She heard Juliet say through her laughter as Chris chuckled.

She got up from her seat as they did, watching as Chris offered his arms to both ladies and they walked off to find something to eat. She let out a deep sigh as she made her way to where Justin stood, waiting for her.

"You wanted to talk to me?" She asked as she nervously crossed her arms against her chest, looking down at her feet under his hard glare.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

Her head snapped up at his harsh tone, only to find his eyes watching Juliet's retreating figure. Even now he couldn't even fucking look at her.

"I-I missed you." She whispered as he scoffed.

"You didn't miss me when you were slapping the shit out of me." He muttered as he crossed his arms and continued to look out at the now empty arena and not at her.

"You kind of deserved it." She mumbled and he chuckled at her.

"Of course I did. I-I shouldn't have said that and I apologize." He said and for once he was actually looking at her.

Her heart fluttered as she continued to hold his gaze smiling at him when he threw her a small smile.

"But I can't continue to see you. Not when I want to be with Juliet." He said and her smile fell.

"So....you're breaking up with me?" She asked as he let out a sigh.

"Yeah. It's not fair to you when all I can do is think about her." He told her as his hands dropped to his sides and he watched her carefully.

"Can I stay and at least watch your concert?" She asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a deep sigh.

"Sure but just for the show." He said as she nodded.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Later that night-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"So where are we going out tonight?" Chris asked as they drank backstage after Esmee and Justin's joint concert.

"I don't know but we need to do it big." Josh said as Rachel snuggled up to him and laughed.

"Yeah! Like just wild and crazy!" Cassie shouted as Justin and Juliet whispered to one another on the couch in the dressing room, "Like Justin and Juliet should get married again but we would all be there!" She suggested as Justin and Juliet stopped whispering as everyone looked at them.

"Ya'll should get married again! Then we would have something to celebrate." Rachel said with a giggle before she hiccupped.

"Ya'll need to stop drinking. I think ya'll have drunk enough for the night." Juliet said with a nervous laugh.

"Well....we...I mean...we could." Justin suggested as Juliet looked at him then over at Billy who had already passed out.

He had had an early start on drinking way before them, chugging one beer after another all through Justin's concert. He ended up having to puke through Esmee's set before passing out backstage.

Maybe she should just say the hell with it and marry Justin again. That would be kind of funny. Marrying Justin again while her "boyfriend" was passed out. Just maybe she would do it.
End Notes:
I swear I'll get to the reviews tomorrow since I'm off from work! Ya'll guys rock my socks!
Am I hearing you right? by Schnessa
She laughed as she looked at everyone around her. They were so trashed but surprisingly enough she wasn't and neither was Justin. Maybe it's because they both knew that what they were about to do wasn't some joke to them. They would be getting married again. This time though she wasn't going to let anyone pull them apart. She smiled as Justin took her hand, leaning down to kiss her temple as they climbed up the stairs to the roof of their hotel.

She was a city girl but the New York City skyline was absolutely beautiful at night. She laughed out loud when she saw Mike standing there with another judge. Deja Vu all over again for him, her and Justin. He just threw a small smile as Justin kissed the top of her head. She heard laughing and giggling behind her and she realized this time Mike wouldn't be their only witness.

Justin pulled her with him to stand in front of the judge as the rest of their drunken party sat on lounge chairs the hotel had on the roof. She was ready to marry Justin again but maybe...maybe this wasn't right. She had no problem running off and marrying him without telling a soul but everyone else was drunk and acting stupid. Do you tell your kids that?

She glanced behind her at her drunk siblings, one drunk cousin, and a drunk labelmate. Maybe it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Justin's gaze followed her right as Cassie and Rachel started to puke. Nope, not like this. She looked up at Justin as his blue eyes searched her brown ones.

"J..." She whispered.

"You know what Judge? This isn't happening tonight. Sorry to bother you. Mike, make sure the man gets paid for his time." Justin said as he pulled her into his arms and held her tight against him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his chest lightly, "Thank you."

"No problem baby girl. I don't want to have to tell our kids that their Aunt puked at our wedding." He said as they both looked in Cassie's direction and started laughing.

"I want this to happen on our terms." She confessed as he lifted her chin with his finger before dipping his head down and kissing her lips.

He heard hollering coming from behind them from their drunk party and he flipped them off as he continued to kiss Juliet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, linking them as her hands dug into his hair and pulled him closer to her.

"Baby girl, what do you say we leave everyone here and go back to my room?" He asked as he nuzzled her nose with his.

"Okay." She said with a giggle as he snuck them away.

They held hands as they made their way down the stairs, laughing with each other as they reminded each other that they almost got married again. He led her to his hotel room, throwing his arm around her shoulder pulling her to his side as he slid in his room key. He blocked from entering the room though as he ran his hand over the back of his neck.

"Just remember that I thought we'd be getting married tonight before you walk in, okay?" He asked as she nodded and he stepped aside.

She gasped as she walked into his hotel room and she saw all the lit white candles he had around his entire suite. The room glowed in soft yellow hues as she turned around and faced him with a small smile.

"Wow Timberlake. You did good." She stated as he laughed and pulled her into his arms.

"Anything to impress you Jules." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head as her arms wrapped around his waist.

"I can't believe Rachel and Cassie started puking at our almost wedding." She said with a small laugh.

He chuckled as her voice was muffled by his chest. He kissed the top of her head again as he pulled back slightly, chuckling as she tried to hold onto him tighter. He reached into his pocket, slightly fingering the ring he got her when he promised her a real ring. He had planned on surprising her with it during their ceremony but since that wasn't going to happen tonight....he thought it would only be proper to present her with a proper ring since that's what she deserved.

"Juliet Rachelle Rangel, I know we're not getting married tonight but hopefully we get married soon. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to never let anyone tear us apart again," He said before pulling out the ring and dropping to one knee in front of her, "Will you marry me again?" he asked as he held out her ring.

She smiled at him in disbelief as he slipped the ring on her left hand ring finger. Her hands instantly cupped his face, pulling him up as she crushed her lips onto his. He deepened the kiss as his tongue surged into her mouth, battling hers for the same space. They pulled apart, panting heavily as he pressed their foreheads together.

"Yes I'll marry you Justin Randall Timberlake." She whispered as he smiled at her before kissing her again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*CMT Interview-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"So Billy, Juliet was seen walking around New York with a huge five carat blue diamond engagement ring....was that from you?" Lance asked as he looked at Billy who just let out a sigh, "Because you were visiting her during that time weren't you?" Lance pressed when Billy seemed hesitant to answer.

"I did go see her but I didn't give her an engagement ring. Those photos were taken long after we broke up." Billy stated as Lance looked at him with wide eyes.

"So she was seeing someone else?" Lance asked in shock.

"Yes and no. We were technically broken up at the time and she had started to see someone. I just didn't realize how serious he felt about her. We're still friends though and I'm happy that she's happy." Billy stated, hoping that he at least sounded genuine.

"Can you tell us who she's marrying then?" Lance asked as Billy chuckled.

"Nice try but no. I'll leave that to Jules." He stated as Lance laughed.

"Okay...okay....ladies and gentlemen the new premiere of Billy's new video "Don't". Billy thanks for stopping by." Lance said as Billy's music video started to play on the screen.

He knew he should have just been honest but he couldn't do that to Juliet. Sure, she had screwed him over but he still loved her. Part of him wished that she would still come to her senses and leave Justin and take him back. However he had seen the pictures from New York, seen how happy she was wearing her engagement from Justin, seen how they would go out together in public using the excuse that he was her manager or tour mate. He, as a 35 year old man should have known better. He should have acknowledge the signs when his gut was telling him they were too close.

He had loved her though. Loved her enough to trust her around Justin. Loved her enough to let her go on a tour with her ex-husband, who was now her fiance. He should have known better.

That was all he could keep telling himself. He should have done this, he should have done that but his heart knew better. His heart knew that no matter how much he loved her she loved Justin more. What really made him mad was that Justin was still publicly dating Jessica. No doubt one way to hide their engagement so management would approve. When you have someone like Juliet ready to take your last name you don't hide her, no matter what business you're in.

He let out a deep sigh as he left the CMT studios and made his way to the black SUV waiting for him. He leaned his head against the cool glass and looked out the window. He never imagined when him and Juliet first started dating that he would be telling people they broke up. He always thought he'd be the lucky one telling people they were getting married in his interviews. This was a deep shock to his system and he still couldn't get over it.

She hadn't even cared that she was breaking his heart. He had stumbled into the hotel after waking up with a killer headache at the venue she had played at the night before. She was sitting with her siblings, showing off her damn engagement ring when he walked up to the table. She had then pulled him aside and told him Justin had proposed to her the night before.

She had almost excitedly shown him her engagement ring and even in that moment he couldn't be mad at her. He wanted to be. He wanted to scream and curse to the high heavens but one look at her smiling face and he couldn't do it. He lost all steam in that moment, merely turning on his heel and walking out of the hotel.

He was later contacted by her manager, Lynn Harless, who begged him not to go public with the engagement. He assured Lynn that he wouldn't because even though he hated her son he just couldn't that to her, Juliet or Texas Roots. So now he was keeping his mouth shut and his private pain to himself. If he learned anything from all this it was never trust a beautiful girl who's best friend is also her ex-husband. He should have ended things when they first married each other but his pride wouldn't let him. Now regret was his cross to bear.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In LA*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Justin. What do you mean you're going to the Grammy's with Juliet? I agreed to this public relationship because you agreed to take me to all your red carpet events!" Jessica shouted at him as he whinced.

"I want to go with my fiance. We'll just tell everyone you couldn't make it or that you were sick. I'm going with Jules." Justin stated with a huff as he plopped down on his couch.

His tour was still going strong in it's second month but they all had a break for the Grammy's. He was performing and was up for a few things as was Texas Roots. They were going to be walking the red carpet and he wanted to walk it with Juliet by his side.

The media had been going crazy speculating who she was engaged too and why she wasn't seen with any other men besides him and her brothers. This is where her being signed to his label came in handy. He was able to tell everyone he was helping produce their album or he was their makeshift manager or he was their tour mate. He was able to dodge questions about Juliet right and left without the media being none the wiser.

He knew showing up to the Grammy's would add fuel to the fire but he wanted to share this night with her. Stay had become a huge hit and he was sure that Texas Roots would be taking a Grammy or three home because of it. He wanted to be there to share that moment with his future wife.

Ever since they had been in LA she had been secretly moving her stuff into his place, even in his places in Tennessee and New York. He loved knowing that she wanted to live with him and share her life with him. She proudly wore her engagement ring, freely talking about their relationship in interviews all the while dodging questions about who her fiance was.

He was grateful that Billy chose not to smear her name. Only stating that they had broken up and that he was happy that she was happy. Justin knew that was bullshit but he could care less about what Billy felt. Juliet was all his and he was going to make sure she stayed that way.

"And what do I do? Am I supposed to hide in the shadows while you take her to the fucking Grammy's?" She shouted as she stood over him yelling her ass off.

He wondered in that moment what he ever saw in her. She wasn't even that pretty. Her ass was nice but he really hated it when she smiled. She reminded him of the Joker in Batman when she smiled. Maybe that's why she always looked pissed off in photos because she knew she looked hideous when she smiled. He chuckled to himself at that thought.

"Are you fucking laughing at me?" She screamed and he shook his head.

Oh shit, she's still here?

"What's all the screaming for?" He heard a soft feminine groggy voice ask as Juliet came into view.

His blue eyes scanned over her body, grateful for the hot LA summer weather. Her black boyshorts hugged her ass just right as she tugged on her white tank top. He watched as she wiped the sleep from her eyes and the thin material from her tank top stretched across her breasts. He wondered if she was wearing a bra in that moment and disappointment flooded through him when he realized she was.

"Justin is planning on attending the Grammy's with you. When he specifically agreed to take me to red carpet events if I continued to date him publicly." Jessica told her as Juliet rolled her eyes and made her way over to the couch to sit by Justin.

"It's one event. You can meet up with him for the after-parties. It's not that big of a deal." Juliet said as Justin pulled her body closer to him until she was sitting in his lap.

"The Grammy's are a big deal! It's pointless talking with ya'll about this." Jessica shouted as she stormed out of Justin's house, slamming the door behind her.

"Well....I'm glad she's so understanding." Juliet said sarcastically as Justin laughed before nuzzling her neck.

"I don't care baby girl....I'm going with my fiance. Nothing can bring me down right now." He stated as he kissed along her neck.

His hands ran down her sides, gliding over her ass as he pulled her closer to him. She let out a small moan as his hands moved from squeezing her ass to slipping underneath her tank top. His calloused fingertips grazing over the soft skin of her back, swiftly undoing her bra snaps. He wasted no time removing her tank top and bra as she giggled at him.

"J, not in your living room." She said with a giggle as she covered her chest with her arms and ran up his stairs, looking behind her to make sure he was following her.

He took the stairs two at a time as he chased after her with a smile on his face. He chuckled as her giggles reached his ears. She was such a tease but he loved every minute of it. He followed her into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him and locked it as she fell back onto his bed. He tore his shirt off, tossing aside as she laughed.

"Are you laughing at me baby girl?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at her.

She bit on her bottom lip, trying to suppress her giggles as she shook her head no.

"Eager baby?" She asked him with a smirk as he glared at her and stalked across the room towards her.

"Eager enough." He growled as he ripped her boyshorts off her body causing her to squeal with shock.

"Justin! Get your fucking ass down here! J!" He heard and he let out a groan.

"Did you seriously have to give Trace a key to your house?" Juliet asked with a moan as she rose from the bed, causing his eyes to roam over naked frame as she stepped around him and headed to the closet.

"Honey, you know he's my best friend." Justin tried to reason with her as she slipped another pair of boyshorts and pulled on one of his old Memphis Tigers t-shirts.

"Just remember when you're downstairs talking to him, him barging in is the reason you're not getting any right now." She told him as he wrapped her up in his arms.

"I fucking love you baby." He whispered as he captured her lips in a sweet kiss.

"J! Get the fuck down here! We've got one hell of a problem!" Trace shouted causing Juliet to pull back from Justin.

"Come on baby before Trace has a heart attack." Justin stated as he grabbed her hand pulling her behind him as he picked up his shirt and pulled it on.

They walked down the stairs hand in hand as Trace paced in Justin's foyer.

"What's so important that you had to interrupt us?" Justin asked as Trace smirked at Juliet.

"Hey Jules....you look hella hot." Trace said as Justin glared at him.

"Quit checking out my fiance." Justin warned as Trace scoffed.

"Try your wife." He muttered as Juliet and Justin's eyes widen.

"What?" Juliet asked, making sure she heard him right.

"Ya'll are still married."
End Notes:
Thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing. Ya'll make my day!
And to us too! by Schnessa
"What do you mean we're still married?" Juliet asked as she leaned into Justin, who wrapped his arms around her shoulders while resting his chin on top of her head.

"It seems Lynn never filed the divorce papers. USweekly have been blowing up her, Johnny's, Rachel's, and my phone all day long. It seems they got a hold of a copy of the original certificate showing the actual date ya'll got married. They're threatening to release it unless we give them an exclusive interview or we pay them to keep quiet." Trace told them as Juliet rolled her eyes.

She hated this. That's what this business had become, blackmailing for selling magazines. Why couldn't people just leave them alone? Okay so they were still married! Why did they have to be the ones to break the story? Why was it even a story? They loved each other and got married, that was the extent of their story.

"I say we either pay them or just announced our marriage. We're doing this on our terms and no one is going to force an interview out of us." Justin suggested as she looked up at him, "Besides it's too soon after your break up with Billy to already be married. I haven't even publicly broken up with Jessica yet." He reasoned as she kissed along his neck.

"So that's it then...we pay them to keep quiet until we're ready then we'll do an interview with someone else." Juliet said as Trace laughed.

"Ya'll are so mean. First breaking Billy and Jessica's heart and now screwing over USweekly." He muttered with a smile as Justin flipped him off.

"Baby, I'm going to go change. I have to meet my brothers and sister at the hotel to decide on our Grammy outfits." Juliet stated before stepping on her tiptoes and placing a quick kiss on Justin's cheek.

"Okay baby. I'm just wearing a black suit." He told her as he pulled her into his arms.

His hands slid down her backside to her ass as he gave it a squeeze. She leaned up, sucking and licking along his Adam's apple before stepping out of his embrace, making her way up the stairs to his bedroom that they now shared.

"You do realize you're in so much shit because of her? She's hot and all J but is she really worth it?" Trace asked as Justin glared at him.

"Don't you ever say that again. Keep your damn thoughts to yourself when they're about my wife." Justin warned his best friend in a deep calm voice.

"Okay, I get it. I'm just making sure. You know I have your back no matter what." Trace stated as Juliet came down the stairs wearing a small pair of short dark denim cutoffs and a navy blue henley with elbow sleeves and cutouts in the sleeves, showing off her tan skin.

The dark blue of her shirt and denim shorts matched perfectly with the blue diamond engagement ring Justin had given her. He let out a groan as his eyes traveled over her small petite frame. Her short shorts showing off her long legs. He bit back a moan as he took in her tan cowboy boots, she was his country girl. Her soft brown hair flowed in soft curls around her shoulders, bouncing with every move she made.

"I'll call you when I'm done J." She stated as she brushed past him and gather up her things in her purse, slinging the huge worn out canvas bag over her shoulder before walking up to him, "Bye baby."

"Bye baby girl. I love you," He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him, "Hurry up and come back home," he whispered as his hands cupped her neck, pulling her face closer to him.

He leaned down and captured her lips as her arms wrapped around his waist, keeping their bodies close together. She let out a moan as their tongues wrestled together. His hands sliding down to her ass again, picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, snaking her arms around his neck as her fingers dove into his short curls. Justin's hands caressed her thighs as he pushed her up against his hallway wall, her head tilting back as he kissed his way down the column of her neck and across her exposed collarbone.

"Are ya'll fucking kidding me? Damn fucking rabbits!" Trace muttered before making his way into Justin's living room.

"I think Trace is a mean little midget, baby." Juliet whispered against Justin's lips as he let out a chuckle.

"I should let you go because if we keep this up you'll never make it to your fitting." He confessed as she giggled.

"Okay honey. I love you and I'll come home as soon as I can." She said as he let her down and she stuck her head into the living room, "Bye midget. Grow some while I'm gone," she said as Trace flipped her off and Justin laughed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Do you think J will like this dress?" Juliet asked Cassie as she turned around and Cassie checked out her dress.

"Yeah. It'll go perfect with the all black suit he's going to be wearing. So....is Jessica okay with you going with him?" Cassie asked as she pulled on her own dress.

"No. That was to be expected though. She threw a huge fit but Justin stood his ground. So, we're going to tell everyone that Jessica got sick at the last minute." Juliet explained as she helped Cassie zip into her dress.

"Come on girls. We want to see how ya'll look." They heard JR shout and they rolled their eyes.

"Just a minute!" They both yelled as they shared a look.

"You know....we'll be okay if ya'll tell the world that ya'll are married." Cassie said in a soft whisper as she looked at Juliet.

Juliet cupped her neck before kissing her forehead softly, "I love you Lil' Sis, but you know sometimes in this business things aren't always so easy. It's okay. Your big sis has got everything covered," she stated as she pulled away, "Now let's go check out those boys."

"Okay."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"This is Lisa Rinna, bringing you all the Grammy couture and interviews for the TV Guide network." Lisa Rinna said into the camera as she stood beside Joey Fatone.

"And I'm Joey Fatone. It's the biggest night in Music and we'll be here giving everyone the red carpet dish." Joey said into the camera with a smile.

"That's right Joey. So stick around for everything music tonight." Lisa said as the cameras panned to the crowd of fans, hoping to get a glimpse at their favorite music artist.

A black limo pulled up as the camera panned to it, waiting for it's occupants to make their entrance.

"Tons of celebrities have already shown up. However the most anticipated celebrity has yet to show. Justin Timberlake, who will be performing twice tonight has yet to show. It has been rumored that he will not walk the red carpet tonight." Lisa Rinna stated as she turned to Joey.

"Well Lisa, that appears to be just that...a rumor. Justin Timberlake has arrived with Juliet Rangel from Texas Roots. Hopefully he'll have time for an interview with an old friend." Joey told the camera with a wink.

The camera panned to the limo as Justin stepped out of the limo and held his hand out. Juliet took his hand as she stepped out, her black heels stepping on the red carpet slowly. His arm wrapped around her waist as the cameras went off all around them. She turned into him, placing her hand softly on his chest as their picture was taken. He held her hand as they walked down the carpet, stopping here and there to pose for pictures.

He stood on her right side, wrapping his left arm around her waist as she propped her hand on her hip showing off her engagement/wedding ring. He smiled wide as she leaned further into him, not caring if everyone saw how happy he was with her.

"Juliet! Juliet!" They heard someone yell, seeing that Texas Roots was a few musicians ahead of them.

"J, take your individual photos and I'll take some group ones." She said as he nodded before squeezing her hand.

She walked ahead, catching up with the rest of her band just in time for group photos. She stood in between CT and JR and plastered on a smile as their picture was taken. Her eyes drifted down to where Justin stood, taking his individual photos as their eyes met. Justin jumped ahead a few other musicians, making his way beside Juliet. He posed with her and Texas Roots before pulling her back to his side. He saw Joey waving to him and pointed to him so Juliet would join him. They walked hand in hand to where Joey stood.

"Hey man! How are you feeling' tonight?" Joey asked as Justin gave him one of those manly hugs.

"Good. Really good. Tonight has been an amazing night." Justin replied as he held Juliet tighter to his side.

"And how are you doing Juliet?" Joey asked as she flashed him a dazzling smile.

"Great! I love the Grammys. I'm especially excited to see this man performed right here." She stated as she pointed to Justin causing him to smile wide again and Joey to laugh.

"Good. So you two are causing quite a scene here. Everyone is wondering where is your fiance Juliet and where's Jessica, Justin?" Joey asked as Juliet and Justin shared a small laugh.

"Well Jessica got really sick earlier today so she couldn't make it." Justin said as Juliet jumped in.

"So, I got this frantic call from Justin about not having a date and before I knew it I was agreeing to be his date. My fiance is actually back home in Texas so....hi baby." She said and blew a kiss towards the camera as Justin laughed at her.

"Well...have fun in there. I'll be looking forward to your performances. Have a great night." Joey said as they moved on their way, heading inside after taking a couple of more pictures.

"You're such a lair." Justin whispered in her ear as she held his hand and giggled.

"If you want you can watch Joey's interview at home and see that kiss was for you." She suggested as he dipped in and kissed her temple quickly.

"You, my love, are too adorable for your own good." He whispered into her ear as he led them to their seats.

She let him guide her to their seats, smiling as she felt his hand on the small of her back. She took a seat next to Chris as they joined up with the rest of Texas Roots inside. She said hi and waved to other musicians that she knew as Justin took a seat next to her.

"Baby. I have to go backstage and get ready for the first performance. Don't miss me too much." He whispered into her ear as he squeezed her hand.

"Baby," Juliet said as he pulled away only to lean against her again, "Good luck," she said as she caressed his cheek quickly, hoping no one saw it.

"Thanks honey." He whispered as he grabbed her hand a gave it a squeeze before rising from his seat and making his way backstage.

"I'm really excited! Justin's going to rock that stage!" Chris said as Juliet laughed.

"I know! I'm more excited for his performances than ours." She confessed as Chris laughed along with her.

They stopped talking as the awards started. She relaxed further in her seat, beaming with pride as Justin took the stage. She listened as he regaled the crowd with a story from his past. She clapped as he introduced Al Green, Boyz to Men, and Keith Urban.

He kept stealing glances at her as he was on stage singing. He put his all into the performance, knowing that his wife was watching him perform with someone he loved dearly. He smiled and got lost in the music as he saw the pride shining in her eyes. When they finished he winked at her as she stood up, clapping for him.

He hurried off the stage, trying to get back to his seat as soon as possible. Texas Roots was up for a Grammy and he wanted to be by Juliet's side when they announced the winner. He quickly said his goodbyes and hellos to whoever he passed before making his way to his seat.

He plopped down in his seat, letting out a loud sigh before resting his head on Juliet's shoulder. He closed his eyes as she began to run her hand up and down his back.

"You did so good. I'm kind of jealous." She whispered as he chuckled and grabbed her hand, squeezing it since he couldn't kiss her.

"You shouldn't be. You've got more talent than I ever will." He stated as he opened his eyes and looked at her as she laughed.

"You're such a cheeseball." She said through her laughter as he pouted.

"Did you just hear them announced Texas Roots?" He asked with wide eyes.

"What!" she shrieked as she turn to Chris, "Did they say Texas Roots?"

"No. Why?" Chris asked as he tossed her a confused glare.

She smacked Justin's arm, glaring at him. He chuckled as he rubbed his arm, leaning away from her so he wouldn't get hit again.

"You're so mean." She hissed as he continued to chuckle at her.

"And the winner for Best Performance Country Duo or Group with Vocals goes to.....Texas Roots for "Stay"!" She heard as her jaw dropped and she turned to face Justin.

He stood up and helped her up as the rest of the band stood up. He pulled her into his arms, wrapping her up in a hug as people clapped around them. He buried his nose in her hair, whispering softly in her ear, "Congratulations Mrs. Timberlake."

She pulled away from him, making her way to the stage as he hugged and congratulated the rest of the members of Texas Roots. Chris took her hand as she climbed the stairs and Josh took Cassie's, just to make sure they didn't trip or anything.

She took the Grammy into her hands, staring at it for a moment before passing it off to Chris.

"Wow that sucker's heavy!" She exclaimed in her thick Texas drawl as everyone in the audience laughed, "First of all we would like to thank the Lord for blessing us with this wonderful opportunity."

"We'd like to thank Tennman Records for having faith in us and letting us do our thang." Chris said as he held the award before passing it off to Josh.

"We'd like to thank Mama Lynn, or Lynn Harless, our manager for discovering us and taking us under her wing." Josh said as he passed the Grammy to Cassie.

"We'd like to thank the fans and all the other musicians who inspired us." She said as she looked at Juliet who stepped up.

"We'd also like to thank Daddy for supporting us and teaching us what music was. And Mama, we love you, thanks for hauling us to every wedding, funeral, baseball game, talent show. We have the best parents in the world. I also would like to thank Justin, for being my best friend and sounding board. You truly mean the world to me." Juliet said as Cassie, Chris, and Josh rushed the microphone.

"And to us too!" They all three said as the audience laughed.

Justin's smile widen as he clapped, knowing the cameras were watching him. He just wanted to rush up on the stage and kiss his wife but he couldn't so instead he just smiled and clapped. One of these days though he wouldn't have to hide his marriage and he hoped that day was soon.
End Notes:
I'll add photos and respond to reviews probably by Friday depending on how busy work keeps me. I love you all!
It's not the good kind by Schnessa
"Are Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel broken up? Sources say that rumor could be so true! Justin was spotted at Kate Hudson's birthday party this past week. At first it was reported that Justin was grinding against Kate all night. However people that were actually at the party say it was Juliet Rangel that he was dancing with all night. Then he walked the red carpet at the Grammys with Juliet Rangel too. Question is, would a taken man be acting like this if he wasn't single or privately dating someone?" Giuliana Ransic said into the camera as Justin turned off the TV.

He let out a sigh before rubbing his hands over his face. He had to do damage control with Jessica, he knew this but he didn't want too. Maybe he could make an appearance at the Laker game with Jessica tonight. Juliet would understand, surely she would understand. Nothing too dramatic or flashy just...a little hand holding, maybe a peck or two.

He let out a contented sigh when he felt her snuggle up to him. She rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to his body. Her hand rubbed his chest as she just let him hold her.

"So, damage control?" He heard her whisper and he pulled away from her slightly, meeting her gaze with a confused look, "You were muttering to yourself," she clarified sensing his confusion.

"Oh, yeah. Jess and I need to do damage control." He muttered as he settled back against her.

"Okay. When?" She asked as his hand ran up and down her arm.

"Tonight. Trace and I are going to the Lakers game anyway. She can just tag along." He said with a shrug of his shoulders and she snuggled closer to him.

"I'm going to go hang out with the band then, no point in me staying here by myself. This house is too big to be in all by myself." She confessed as he laughed.

"Okay. I'm going to miss you baby girl. You'll be here when I get home though, right?" He asked as his hand rubbed her knee.

"Yeah I'll be here," she said as she rose from the couch, knowing Trace would be there soon, "I'm going to go baby. Behave and no outrageous behavior," she warned as he nodded his head.

"Yes, my love." He said as she leaned down and kissed him goodbye.

He let out a sigh as she left their house. He hated putting her in this position, he had to come up with a way for the both of them to get out of this with their images and marriage untouched. He rose from his couch, preparing to call Jessica and get this publicity stunt over with.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So he had had a couple more drinks than usual. He had explained all this to her but it didn't change the fact that he practically humped Jessica in the Staples center. She hadn't even made it back home before she heard the news from her siblings. She had opted to stay with them that night instead of going home to Justin. She honestly didn't want to look at him, afraid he would see nothing but disgust and disappointment in her eyes. She wasn't even sure she wanted him to touch her, not after the way he kissed Jessica. No, definitely not after that public display of affection.

She hadn't talked to him in three days, not quite sure what to say to him, not quite sure how she felt about his actions. Every day was a struggle, trying to forget what he did, trying to justify his actions as merely a publicity stunt but she couldn't forget. She couldn't forget when every magazine and TV show plastered them making out everywhere. So she chose to stay away from him, having listened to him plea his case long time ago, not quite believing him.

Today though they were doing an interview with Jimmy Kimmel as was Justin. She knew she couldn't ignore him forever but she really didn't want to deal with him right now. She wanted him to know that she wasn't going to put up with any bullshit. If they were going to continue down this road then clear boundaries needed to be set.

"Everyone, please welcome Texas Roots!" Jimmy said as the audience clapped and Justin rose from his seat, clapping for them as well.

Texas Roots walked out, waving to the audience and making their way to the stage. They said their hellos to Jimmy, shaking his hand while the girls hugged him before they moved on to Justin.

Chris and Josh shook his hand roughly as Cassie gave him a short hug. Juliet tried to give him a quick hug but he held onto her, squeezing her tightly before reluctantly letting her go. She took a seat in between Chris and Josh, leaving Cassie to sit beside Justin.

"How are you guys doing?" Jimmy asked as they all got comfortable.

"Good. It's great to be in LA." Josh said as they all nodded.

"Now, you all are family right? So why does Cassie have a different last name?" Jimmy asked as the Rangels laughed.

"Well...I'm married. So I have his last name." Cassie explained.

"Oh...now which one of you are twins?" Jimmy asked as Juliet and Chris laughed, Jimmy didn't know who the hell they were.

"That would be CT and I." Juliet said as she pointed to herself and Chris.

"Who's the oldest twin?" Jimmy asked as Juliet rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, why did you have to ask that?" She asked as Josh and Cassie laughed.

"She's just jealous because I'm older by six minutes." Chris said with a laugh as Juliet threw him a dirty look.

"Oh, sibling drama," Jimmy said as the audience laughed, "So, there were rumors that Juliet and Justin were seeing each other but after the display of Justin mounting his girlfriend Jessica Biel, we know that's not true. So, Juliet who's your fiancé? Could it be this guy?" Jimmy asked as a picture of Juliet walking beside Jake Owen fills the screen.

She let out a nervous laugh, fiddling with her hands as her eyes met Justin's curious ones, "That is Jake Owen. He's a fellow Country Music Artist and he's working with us on a cover of "Life in a Northern Town". He's a great guy. That's all I'm saying." She finished with a coy smile.

"You're not going to give up your fiancé's name ever, are you? No PDAs from you?" Jimmy asked as the audience laughed with him.

"Nope but that's not me. I just think my personal life should be private. No offense to Justin I just think when you put your relationship out there like that it just....it just becomes....in all honesty...famewhoring. Then you become known more for your relationship than your music. I don't want that for me. That works for him and Jessica but...not for....not for me." She said with a shake of her head as Justin blushed and tried to clear his throat.

"She's right. We're a band. We play music. That's what our fans know us as. We're all going to make mistakes because we are human beings but I would never mount, as you so eloquently put it, my girlfriend in front of millions of people. Because look what it does...instead of talking about our tour we're discussing something that has nothing to do with our music." Josh said as he backed up his sister, his eyes cutting to Justin, trying to get his point across.

"Justin, they bring up a good point. What do you think?" Jimmy asked.

"Um...they're right. I did what I did without thinking about how huge it would become and it's affecting everyone on my label and who knows me. That's unfair to them and my other artists." Justin explained as he tried to look at Juliet who wasn't looking at him.

"So, let's talk about your tour." Jimmy said with a smile as they moved on.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Who was that guy?" Justin asked Juliet as they sat in an empty studio together.

"I told you Jake Owen. Your mother and Johnny thought it'd be good if I was seen walking around with some other guy than just you and my brothers. We're working with him on a song so he was a logical choice." She explained as he stared at her.

"Are you ever going to forgive me?" He asked her as she met his gaze.

"I already did J." She whispered as he shook his head.

"Then why does it feel like you didn't?" He asked as she started strumming her guitar.

"Sometimes it just takes time. I have to learn to trust you again. I'm really trying here." She said as her brown eyes pleaded with him to understand where she was coming from.

"I know you are. I'm sorry that I put you in this position." He said as she caressed his cheek before going back to her strumming.

He watched as she strummed the strings of her guitar as Josh, Chris and Cassie walked into the studio. He watched as Cassie took out her guitar, tapping a beat against it's body.

"Do you wanna run away together?
I would say it was your best line ever
Too bad I fell for it

And I walked alone
Waiting for you to come along
Take my tortured heart by the hand
And write me off"

Juliet sang as Cassie joined her for the chorus.

"Do you know I cry?
Do you know I die?
Do you know I cry?
And it's not the good kind"

He watched as Juliet's fingers moved effortlessly over the strings, plucking here and there. She closed her eyes as she started singing the next verse.

"Oh you forced me to become strong
When I just craved being weak

And you think you know
And I would like to think so
But do you know that when you're gone
I fall apart?"

Her eyes opened as her brothers joined in on the chorus with her and Cassie.

"Do you know I cry?
Do you know I die?
Do you know I cry?
And it's not the good kind
No, you're not the good kind"

"I'm tired of hiding
Behind these lying eyes
I'm tired of this smile
That even I don't recognize

Do you know I cry?
Do you know I die?
Do you know I cry?"

Juliet sang alone before Cassie joined her again.

"And it's not the good kind."

Josh and Chris waited before singing after the girls.

"Do you know I cry? (Do you know I cry?)
Do you know I die? (Do you know I die?)
Do you know I cry? (Do you know I cry?)
And it's not the good kind

Do you know I cry? (Do you know I cry?)
Do you know I die? (Do you know I die?)
Do you know I cry?
And it's not the good kind
No, you're not the good kind

Do you know I cry?"

They sang as they ended the song. Justin clapped his hands as Juliet blushed. They had had a rough patch after the whole Jessica-Laker game fiasco but they were slowly working on it. Her writing had helped her sort out her emotions and feelings. She only hoped they were strong enough to kept their marriage together because she wanted to stay his wife.
End Notes:
Song is The Good Kind by The Wreckers. Thanks for reading and reviewing! Ya'll make my day! I'll post a picture of Jake Owen probably by next chapter when he's more involved.
Best kept hollywood secret? by Schnessa
He smiled as he watched her on stage, her long brown hair pulled up in a messy ponytail, her loose tendrils that wouldn't stay back in the ponytail pinned back away from her face. Her guitar hanging from her shoulder as she talked to her band members as they worked out their arrangement.

"Okay, so CT you're going to start with the drums and JR come in with the keyboards, then Lil' Sis and I will come in with the guitars." Juliet instructed as they nodded and Chris got situated behind his drum set.

Josh got comfortable behind his keyboard as he adjusted the microphone to his level, nodding to Cassie and Juliet as they step up to their microphones. Chris counted down, hitting his drum sticks together before he began to bang out his beat. Josh soon joined in with his keyboards. Juliet started in with her electric guitar as Cassie jumped in with her acoustic guitar.

His head bobbed at their southern blues feel, finding himself jamming along with their music.

"Shuck!" Juliet said into the microphone, bobbing her head to the beat as her fingers moved over the guitar strings.

The whole band, moving with the song and getting lost in the beat.

"One look and you know it's coming
Storm cloud is moving in
Ain't no use in running
Just take it like a man
Said Ah ha (uh huh)"

Juliet sang as Josh and Chris joined her on "uh huh".

"Oh Lord what have you started
Cold front is setting in
Shelter, no you can't find it
Judgement day is here again"

Juliet and Chris sang together.

"Oh you better find some cover
Ooh when you hear that rumbling sound
Mmm cause there ain't no warning
Oh when your woman comes unwound
Yeah she brings the thunder"

The whole band sang together.

"She brings the lightning down"

Juliet and Josh sang together as Juliet plucked out the groove on her guitar.

"Straight line that you've been walking
Lately is wearing thin
You can't help but cross it
Every now and then"

Juliet sang.

"Oh you better find some cover
Ooh when you hear that rumbling sound
Mmm cause there ain't no warning
Oh when your woman comes unwound
Yeah she brings the thunder
She brings the lightning down"

They sang together as Juliet made her way to the front of stage, standing on the edge as she played her guitar solo. Her eyes closing as she got lost in the music. She stepped back, making her way back to her microphone.

"Oh Lord she brings that thunder
Oh Lord brings the lightning down
Oh Lord she brings that thunder
Oh Lord brings the lightning down"

Juliet sang as Chris stomped out his beat from his drum kit.

"Oh you better find some cover
Ooh when you hear that rumbling sound
Mmm cause there ain't no warning
Oh when your woman comes unwound
Yeah she brings the thunder"

They all sang together.

(She brings the thunder)

Chris and Josh sang.

"She brings the thunder
She brings the thunder
She brings
She's brings that lightning down"

Juliet sang by herself as the music stopped, letting Chris count them in again before the music started again.

"Uh
Oh Lord she brings that thunder
Oh Lord she brings the lightning down
Oh Lord she brings that thunder
Oh Lord she brings the lightning down"

Juliet sang as the music faded out.

"That sounded good." Josh said as the rest of the band agreed.

He clapped his hands as he approached the stage. Juliet blushed as she noticed him approaching, she really was an adorable thing.

"Hey guys. Like the new song." He said as he climbed onto the stage.

"Thanks man. What are you doing here?" Chris asked as Jake threw him a smile.

"Well, I have a certain dinner planned with a certain sister of ya'lls thanks to our management teams." He explained Juliet let out a giggle.

Jake was a handsome man and had she not been married to Justin she wouldn't have minded being a relationship with him.

"Have fun then. I'll talk to Justin about setting up some recording time for us." Josh said as Juliet put her guitar up and started walking away with Jake.

"Okay. I'll call you later." She said with a wave of her hand as her and Jake left the venue.

"So.... how's Justin?" He asked when it was just the two of them in an SUV.

"Um...good, I guess. We're not talking much. I'm staying with my band and he's staying at his house." She explained as Jake nodded his head, running his hands through his long brown hair before tossing her a smile.

"That's a shame. I thought you forgave him." He said as Juliet nodded.

"I did. It's just....what he did really hurt. I don't think he realizes how much he hurt me. It makes me doubt everything. Besides he's not really making an effort to prove to me that I'm the one he loves." She explained as Jake listened to her reasoning.

"To me...love is never doubting someone loves you. I don't know about Justin but when I love someone, everyone knows it. Even if I had to hide that relationship or whatever ya'll circumstances are, he should always be making sure that you know he loves you. He should never leave room for you to doubt that." Jake said as Juliet laughed.

"You should talk to Justin for me. Try to talk some sense into him." She said with a smile as Jake smiled back at her.

"Nah, I can't be the other guy if ya'll are getting along." He said with a laugh as she smacked his shoulder.

"Oh hush." She said with a laugh as their SUV came to stop and they got out, preparing to go eat some dinner.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Is Jake Owen Juliet Rangel's fiancé? While the 25 year old country music artist has remained tight lipped about her relationship some are saying pictures speak louder than words. The 29 year old Jake Owen was first spotted having lunch with Juliet in New York City. Juliet later went on Jimmy Kimmel with then rumored flame Justin Timberlake stating her and Owen were just friends. However the pair was photographed coming out of STK after having a very private dinner. Although they still insist they are just friends collaborating on a song together, sources close to the pair state otherwise. Saying....

'Jake doesn't want to step on anyone's toes. He's trying be respectful of Billy [Currington], Juliet's ex, so they're keeping their relationship quiet for now.'

Another source is saying...

'Juliet really liked Justin as more than a friend but after seeing the display of affection at the Laker game between him and Jessica she decided it was time to move on. Jake is making her happy right now and Justin will be the one regretting it at the end of the day.'

All we can say is that if they are indeed a couple then good luck to them. This has been Katie Cook for CMT Insider."

Justin let out a frustrated growl as he angrily turned off the television. He didn't like seeing his wife go out to lunch or dinner with a different man. He had brought it upon himself though. He felt so lonely without her, hating that Jake guy every time he saw a picture of Juliet and him smiling together.

He wanted her back home, in his arms, in his bed, where she belonged. He didn't know what to do, how to get her back. Each day she pulled farther and farther away from him, claiming that she didn't know if he really did love her. Every couple gets tested, he knew this was their test. Hopefully their marriage would last because he couldn't bear being without her.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Did Juliet Rangel snub Jessica Biel? Sources say that rumor is so true! Apparently the two were at an event along with Justin Timberlake and Kate Hudson. Juliet took pictures with Justin Timberlake first before walking past Jessica Biel. When Jessica tried to reach out for her and asked for her to stop and take a picture Juliet politely declined saying "no thanks". When photographers pressed asking, "Are ya'll fighting?" Juliet merely stated, "No, we're just not friends." Juliet then made her way to where Kate Hudson was and stopped to take photos with her and Liv Tyler. Sources are saying Juliet was reacting to a stab Jessica took in her Allure interview when Jessica was asked, "Are you friends with Juliet Rangel?" and she replied, "No, we're not friends. I put up with her because of Justin." People are finding it weird that Justin has no problem taking pictures with Juliet on the red carpet but will not take pictures with his girlfriend, leading to rumors of a love triangle, rumors of infidelity, and cover up theories. For So True So False this is Sal with E!News."

Juliet let out a groan as she changed the channel on the TV in Justin's NYC living room. She really hated the media. She should have been more tactful but she hated Jessica for the whole thing that was not to be mentioned again. She had forgiven Justin, it had taken awhile but she had forgiven him the same. Now they were in New York for another show and fashion week. She had wanted to skip it but when William Rast booked a show she knew she had to go to support her man.

She let out a deep sigh as she stretched on the couch. Speaking of her man, she was waiting for him to come back from his walk with Jessica. Yes, that awful whore was still around but that thought was for another day and another time. She loved his NYC apartment, more importantly she loved that he shared it with her.

She rose from the couch, shaking her hair as she adjusted her boyshorts, making sure her ass was covered. Trace had been staying with them and he was always making stupid little comments about how hot she was. If he wasn't adorably annoying she would smack him.

She adjusted her tight cotton t-shirt as she made her way into the kitchen, grabbing a yogurt and a spoon before making her way back into the living room. She opened up Justin's laptop, signing onto her robo.to account. She recorded a short video of her eating her yogurt and licking her spoon before placing the spoon on the tip of her nose. She updated her status so it said "I gotz skillz!" before signing off and waiting for Justin.

"Hey baby girl. Have you been busy?" Justin asked as he walked into the living room followed by Trace and Jessica.

He flopped down on the couch, pulling her into his lap as he nuzzled her neck with his nose. His hand smoothed it's way up and down her thigh before cupping her ass. She removed his fedora, untying his scarf carefully before removing his black frames and tucking them into his pocket.

"Not really, just updated my robo.to account. I was actually getting kind of bored." She confessed as he nuzzled his nose against her neck before placing soft kisses along her neck up to that spot behind her ear.

She let out a small whimper as his hand moved from her ass, over her thigh, and in between her legs. His fingers caressed the soft skin on the inside of her thighs as he dug his head into the crook of her neck, loving the soft moans spilling out of her mouth as he continued his actions.

"I love you baby." He whispered against her skin, his fingers making their way to her pussy, stroking her through her boyshorts.

"Oh J, I love you too." She moaned as Trace cleared his throat loudly.

Instantly they were both reminded that they were not alone. Not to mention Justin's ex-girlfriend was watching them be very cozy.

His hand moved back to her ass, caressing her gently as their lips met. Her hands wrapped around his neck, her fingers digging into the short curls at the base of his neck. He scooped her up into his arms as he rose from his couch, carrying her to his bedroom.

He placed her on his California king bed, looking down at her as he removed his jean jacket and hoodie. It had been cold when he was walking around New York but now in this room he was fucking hot as hell. Mainly due to the hot pretty young thing that was laying on his bed in nothing but a tight cotton t-shirt and a pair of boyshorts.

Her legs turned to the side, showing off her long tan legs with her cute little feet pointing at him so sexy. She rested on her forearms, watching him remove his clothing with a small smile on her face. Her long brown hair cascading over her shoulders, the tips grazing against his white bed sheets. Her body just calling to him as he removed his t-shirt and jeans, leaving him in just his boxer-briefs.

She let out a moan as his hands traveled up her legs, spreading them as he climbed on the bed and settled between them. Her hands tried to pull him closer to her but he wouldn't let her as he peppered random kisses along her torso before his hands slipped under her T-shirt. He let his hands caress her soft skin a bit before cupping her soft breasts in his hands.

"J. Baby, don't tease." She begged as he took off her t-shirt with her help.

He kissed her lips, groaning as her tongue snaked into his mouth and wrestled with his. Her delicate hands grabbing the back of his head pulling him even closer to her. His hands slid down her torso as his mouth broke their kiss and attached itself to one of her nipples causing her to gasp as he removed her boyshorts.

His mouth moved to her breast as she slipped her fingers into his boxer-briefs, pushing them down and over his ass as his fingers caressed the inside of her thighs.

"J..." She begged as he captured her lips, his tongue swallowing her moan.

"Tell me what you want baby." He requested as his fingers lightly grazed up and down her wet slit, "Damn baby...so wet," He muttered before he plunged a finger into her depths, causing her to scream out in shock and pleasure.

"J! I want you! All of you! I want to scream your name so loud all of New York hears it!" She moaned as he curled his finger in her, smirking as her nails clawed at him.

"That's all you want baby? I figured....I don't know...we could make some babies too." He said as another finger made it's way inside her.

He watched as she squirmed underneath him on their bed. Her hips meeting his hand as he thrust his fingers in and out of her. His dick rigid against her as he watched her react to his touch. He loved making her feel this way, knowing it was only him who got to touch her like this.

"I want your babies Justin. Oh God yes, how I want to have your children!" She moaned as he pulled his fingers out her wetness, licking them clean before gripping his dick.

He teased her swollen clit with the tip of his penis, smirking as she tried to wrap her legs around him. Her nails clawed at his shoulder blades, her body begging for him as he finally surged into her tight core. They both let out gasps as he pressed his forehead against hers, their eyes staying focused only on each other. He moved his hips, thrusting in and out as her hips met his, moaning as he plunged in deeper and deeper. A scream tearing from her throat as he rolled his hips and hit her spot.

"That's it baby. Scream for me." He panted against her lips as she stole quick kisses from him.

Sweat glistened on both their naked bodies as they moved as one. He flipped them over until Juliet was on top of him, resting her knees on either side of him, crying out as she sank deeper onto him. He thrusted up his hips causing her head to fall back as he stroked her spot from his new angle. His hands traveled to her breasts cupping both of them as she bounced up and down on his dick. Her nails clawed at his chest, curling and uncurling, rotating her hips as his hands moved to her hips pulling her even closer to him causing her head to fall forward. Her eyes squeezed shut as she got lost in the feeling of her release coming.

He flipped them over, chuckling as Juliet squealed out in shock. He grabbed her thighs, pulling her legs over his shoulders as he picked up his pace and she started to tremble. He could feel her walls start to clutch at him, causing his eyes to roll in the back of his head. Her fingers scraping against his scalp brought him back down to earth just as he thrust into her one more time as she screamed his name as loud as she possibility could. Her body trembled around him as she was hit by wave after wave of pleasure.

"Oh....I-I l-love...you...oh God...I love you Juliet." He choked out as his body seized and he spilled into her.

His hips kept moving as they rode out their waves of pleasure. He let out a groan as he finally pulled out of her, rolling onto his back. His arm reached out for Juliet, pulling her into his embrace as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. His fingers threaded themselves into her long hair as he kissed the top of her head.

"You know I was serious about the kids." He whispered as she giggled.

"I know baby. I know." She said as she kissed his bare chest.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Has Justin Timberlake gotten married? Sources aren't saying a word. His rep has been unavailable for comment. He was seen walking around Tribeca with a ring on his left hand ring finger. USweekly is reporting that Justin Timberlake has indeed married Juliet Rangel, which Jessica Biel's rep is vehemently denying. Saying and we quote "Jessica and Justin's relationship is as strong as ever. If indeed Justin were married it would be to Jessica not Juliet." The rep for Texas Roots, who is also Justin's rep, has been also unavailable for comment.

Pictures have recently surfaced on the internet showing Juliet with her band in Nashville Tennessee, miles away from Timberlake but still connected to him. Her engagement ring has been replaced by a wedding band similar to the one Justin was sporting in Tribeca. Also a cryptic blog was posted on the Texas Roots website stating...

'Welcome to the Family....People come and go in our lives and that we cannot change. However we are blessed that you have come and stayed in our lives and became a part of our family. Take care of our sister.

Love,
JR, CT, and Lil' Sis'

Juliet Rangel who has been engaged for the past six months has been very tight lipped on who her fiancé is. Could it be that Justin was her fiancé all this time? Could this be the best kept secret in Hollywood? With their reps not talking, it very well could be."


End Notes:
Song used is She brings the lightning down by Shannon Brown. I will get to all the lovely reviews on Monday. Ya'll rock my socks! Happy 4th everyone!
Jessica Biel? Vogue? Ha! by Schnessa
"Welcome to Entertainment Tonight. Breaking news has come to our attention. It seems that USweekly has dropped a story that is rocking both the pop music world and the country music world alike. They were the first to report that Justin Timberlake and Juliet Rangel indeed got married to one another. Now they are backing it up with the proof. In their new article that hits stores on Tuesday is a copy of the marriage certificate signed by Juliet and Justin. The rep for both Justin and Juliet responded with a clip "I do not comment on my clients' personal lives." USweekly has also provided close up pictures of the wedding band Justin was seen wearing in Tribeca and a close up of Juliet's wedding band that she was wearing in Tennessee. They are claiming that the bands are a matching set! Justin and Juliet will neither confirm or deny, causing interest in the two celebrities to rise and future concert dates have been added to their joint tour as their fan base continues to grow. We'll keep you updated as this story develops."

They walked through JFK as she kept her head down, following her siblings as they made their way through the airport. They had gone to Tennessee to do a guest spot on CMT and now she was going to go to Justin's show for William Rast. They were heading to sound check while she went to the runway show. She wanted to support her husband and if that meant skipping a sound check then she was willing to do it.

She let out a sigh as she handed Lonnie her carry on bag. He had become her personal bodyguard at Justin's request when Texas Roots first broke into the big leagues. Besides he always said working for her was a piece of cake comparing to dealing with Justin's mood swings. That had always made her laugh. She hugged her siblings goodbye before getting into a town car with Lonnie.

Lonnie let out a heavy sigh as photogs surrounded the car and started taking their picture. It was always like this when she landed in New York or LA, especially now that USweekly was claiming her and Justin were married.

"You know he's been bugging Mike about your flight all day long. Wants to know when it was going to land, if you were going to be at the show....all that jazz. So of course, Mike's been blasting up my phone." Lonnie explained in his deep booming voice and she had to laugh.

"Yep. That sounds like my husband. I'm nervous about his show though. I mean Anna Wintour from Vogue will be there plus all these other fashion designers and fashion icons. W-What if I'm not up to their standards?" She asked and he laughed at her.

"Are you serious? You're one of the most fashionable people I know. Besides Jessica will be there and we both know girl ain't got no style what so ever." Lonnie boomed causing her laugh out loud.

"You're so bad. At least you're not lying." She said with a giggle as Lonnie got a phone call.

"Gotdamn! What the hell? It's Mike again!" Lonnie said and she had to laugh again.

She held out her hand to him, palm up, "Hand me the phone Lon," she demanded and he did without protest.

She flipped open the phone, "Hello Mikey."

"Hey Jules. So I take it you landed safely?"

"Yep. Can you put my husband on the phone?" She asked as the town car finally took off.

"Yeah. Hold on just one second," she heard Mike say as he covered the phone with his hand and shouted for Justin.

She heard rustling and moving around before, "Baby, was the plane ride okay?"

"It was good. Why are you bugging Mike and Lonnie, honey?" She asked into the phone, giggling as she heard Lonnie mutter under his breath, "Pain in the ass. Stupid white boy."

"I wasn't bugging them. I was just worried about my wife. You know you're my whole world." Justin said as she heard gagging in the background, more than likely Trace or Mike.

"Awww baby. Are you excited about the show?" She asked as she got comfortable in her seat.

"Yeah. It's crazy busy back here though. Your seat is right in the front next to my Mama and Rachel." He said with a tired sigh.

He really just wanted to be at his apartment, welcoming home his wife. He knew this show was a big deal. Bigger than he could ever admit but Juliet meant more to him than some show. He hated that he was going to miss her show tonight. In fact he would only get to see her at the fashion show.

"Good. Well...I'm here so I'll see you in a couple of minutes." She told him, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Okay. I'll be looking for you. I love you." He whispered as she giggled.

"I love you too." She said before they hung up and she handed Lonnie back his phone.

"That boy can't breathe without you." Lonnie said with a smile, noticing how happy Juliet looked.

"Believe me Lon, the feeling's mutual."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Juliet! You come over here and give me a hug!" Lynn shouted as her daughter-in-law entered the building and made her way towards Rachel and Lynn.

She tucked a wisp of her bangs behind her ear as she stepped into Lynn's embrace, "Hi Mama Lynn," she said as Lynn squeezed her tight.

Lynn ran her fingers through Juliet's long brown hair before giving her a once over, "How's my favorite daughter-in-law?"

"Mama Lynn I'm your only daughter-in-law." Juliet said as her and Rachel giggled at the older woman.

"All the more reason for you to be my favorite." Lynn said, her laughter resonating through the crowded room.

Lynn finally let go of her, allowing her to make her way to hug Rachel, "How's my future sister-in-law doing?" Juliet asked as Rachel hugged her back.

"Good. Don't you look good in your William Rast get up." Rachel said with a smile and Juliet couldn't help but blush.

"I had to support my man." She whispered as they took a seat.

She laughed as she saw Justin waving to her from the side of the runway. She gave him a small wave as he winked at her. It was moments like these, where she was sandwiched in between his mother and his cousin that she realized how much she loved him.

She took off her jacket, getting situated as the lights turned down low and the music started. She clapped with everyone else as the runway lit up and out started walking out the models. She watched appreciatively as her and Rachel discussed what clothing items they loved. She laughed as Lynn made an inappropriate comment about one of the male models, all the while not realizing her husband was watching her, a smile etched on his face.

"OMG. That's Anna Wintour sitting next to Jessica." Rachel said as Juliet looked to where she was pointing.

"Yeah, Jessica's trying to get that Vogue cover. Thinks Justin can help her with that." Lynn said with a roll of her eyes.

Juliet bit the inside of her lip as she watched Jessica animately talk to Anna, pointing at this model and that model. No doubt telling Anna that she helped Trace and Justin with this or that.

"She'll have to try really hard. Even Lonnie said she has no style." She said quietly as Lynn and Rachel giggled at her comment.

Before they knew it the show was over and Justin and Trace were walking down the runway as everyone stood up and clapped for them.

Rachel grabbed Juliet's hand, "Come on. Justin told me to sneak you backstage," she whispered as she pulled Juliet who grabbed her coat in haste and followed behind Rachel.

They waited in the back as more people started to make their way to the back. She hid behind Rachel, shrinking into herself. She was just a southern bumpkin. She didn't belong here. Then she saw him, heading towards her with a captivating grin on his face, holding his arms wide open, tilting his head slightly, beckoning her to step into his embrace. She slipped past Rachel, taking quick strides to make her way into his embrace.

She let out a contented sigh as he wrapped her up in his arms. She rested her head against his chest as she breathed in his scent, he felt like home. She had missed him. He kissed the top of her of her head, her vanilla scent filling his nostrils as he tightened his grip on her.

"Come with me." He whispered into her ear as he pulled her into his private dressing room for the show, "I missed you baby," he whispered as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

He leaned down, closing his eyes and resting his lips against her without actually kissing her. She closed her eyes, her small hands fisting in his leather jacket trying to pull him closer, "tell me you missed me too baby," he whispered against her lips as his hands moved down to cup her ass and pull her closer to him.

"I missed you too honey," she whispered as he finally captured her lips in a searing kiss.

She let out a moan as he nibbled on her bottom lip before flicking the tip of his tongue against her lip, begging for entrance which she glady granted. His hands pushed the fabric of her jacket aside as his hands rested on her hips as they got lost in their kiss. She had missed his touch, missed his kisses, missed his hands.

They pulled away, panting for air as they merely held each other. This was the time they longed for, when it was only them and no one else.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Anna Wintour has named the person that will grace the cover of Vogue. It appears she has chosen Juliet Rangel. The cover was rumored to go to Jessica Biel but Wintour changed her mind after seeing Juliet at the William Rast fashion show saying...

"I saw her [Juliet] from across the runway and I had to know her. She had this magnetic pull. She doesn't even have to try she is just herself and that makes her fashionable. When I first met her backstage I was surprised to learn she had rushed from a three hour flight and layover straight to the fashion show."

Anna Wintour also said she made her decision based on what she thought readers would prefer.

"Jessica has her own style, that much is true, but Juliet has a more wearable style. She's simplistic yet complicated. For instance when I first saw her she was wearing three main articles of clothing...William Rast's Jerri Ultra Skinny jeans, a William Rast white cotton graphic tee, and a black William Rast leather jacket. All that would have worked good on Jessica but it was the way Juliet carried herself in that outfit and the way that she accessorized it that made me choose her for the cover. She chose things that represented her. A pair of black cowboy boots, a black headband with a feather hanging down, her silver bangle bracelets, and a large silver heart necklace. Anyone can wear this or that but it's those that take that outfit and make it their own that I want on my cover."

Juliet's rep stated...

"My client is excited for this opportunity and greatly honored that Ms. Wintour choose her herself."

Congratulations to Juliet Rangel. And Jessica there's always next month's cover."





End Notes:
I'm so sorry that I haven't got to the reviews yet! I wrote an update and then it magically disappeared so I had to rewrite it but here it is! Enjoy!
life in a northern town by Schnessa
She grabbed his hand, locking their fingers together as she leaned into him and the world around them disappeared. He didn't care that people could see them, he didn't care if the whole world knew about him and Juliet. They were married and the whole world was just going to have to deal with it. He had started to wear a wedding band because he had bought them to show Juliet he wasn't going anywhere unless it was with her.

Too bad he had to do some events with Jessica one more time in New York but then he was free. Also that Jake guy wouldn't need to hang around his wife anymore! He thought seeing her with Billy had been bad but that Jake guy was worse. He was a pretty good looking guy, had a decent career but more importantly he had charm. At least when he was seen with Jessica there was no spark, no chemistry but Jake and Juliet...there was something in their pictures that made him paranoid.

They didn't hold hands. They didn't kiss but there was always something there. Maybe it was the fact that Juliet's smile was always genuine or maybe because Jake always had a sparkle in his eyes when he was looking at Juliet. He knew she was his woman, his wife but he didn't like that there was something between her and Jake even if it was only friendship.

He let out a chuckle as she squeezed his hand. She hated walking through busy airports, especially when paparazzi were around. He squeezed her hand back before leaning down to whisper in her ear, "I love you." She smiled up at him, as best she could without being blinded by the flashes that were going on around them.

They had had a blast while she was in New York but now she was flying out to Dallas to record some tracks with her band and he was going to miss her. He always missed her but he was getting used to the idea of waking up to her every morning. She had even made an appearance with Jessica on SNL for him. He had to beg but she did it for him. Their relationship was right where he wanted it to be.

"Juliet! Juliet! Is it true that you and Justin are secretly married?"

"Juliet! Juliet! Look here! Come on give me a smile!"

"Justin! Justin! Where's the Timberglare?"

"Come on Justin, we've got to make money too! Just one glare!"

"Juliet! Why are you settling for Jessica Biel's sloppy seconds?"

"Yeah! You should marry me instead of Timberflake here!"

Justin clenched his jaw as her grip on his hand tightened. He was grateful Mike and Lonnie were with them but if this photog kept hitting on his wife they would have to hold him back.

"No! Marry me Juliet!"

Before Justin knew it another photog was yanking on Juliet's arm, trying to pull her from his side.

"Owww! Let go! You're hurting me!" Juliet shouted as Justin rushed to her side, pushing the photog away from Juliet, causing him to lose his grip on her arm as he tried to dangle his camera in his hand.

He stepped up to the photog,getting in between him and Juliet. He got right up in his face, his hands clenched at his sides.

"Keep your fucking hands off of her!" He growled and the photog just laughed with his buddies, "I fucking mean it."

"Yeah sure. What are you going to do? You can't do anything to me." The photog gloated as he brought up his camera and tried to take a picture of Justin.

Justin grabbed his camera and threw it across the airport, smirking as it shattered into a million pieces once it hit the ground.

"That's what I'm going to fucking do! Keep your fucking hands off my wife!" Justin spat and Juliet tried to pull him back.

"So ya'll are married." The photog said with a smirk.

"Yeah we are! So stay the fuck away from her!" Justin shouted before grabbing Juliet's hand and stalking away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Well Justin Timberlake fans, he's officially off the market! Timberlake confirmed his marriage in the most unconventional way, while getting into a heated argument with a photog! TMZ has released the footage of Juliet Timberlake and Justin Timberlake walking through JFK, holding hands. At one point an eager paparazzi grabbed Juliet's arm, yanking her away from Justin's side.

Timberlake then got up in the photog's face and yelled at him for grabbing Juliet. Timberlake then grabbed the photog's camera and threw it across the airport, causing it to break. When the photog pressed on by egging Justin on, Justin told the photog to stay away from his wife. Thus confirming that he and Juliet are indeed married. After months of speculation we finally have confirmation from Timberlake himself."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

He smiled as he entered the arena. It was dark and that would help him with his surprise. He watched her on stage, messing with her siblings as the band behind them worked out their arrangements. He pulled the hood of his cotton hoodie over his head, yawning as his feet shuffled him down the aisles of seats, closer to the stage. He found a seat, his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his hoodie.

His blue eyes watched her as she laughed at something, fiddling with her guitar as some stage hand adjusted the height of her microphone. His fingers fiddled with the wedding band on his left ring finger as her wedding ring caught the light from the stage lights. She was always so beautiful on stage. He understood why other men were attracted to her, she was a multi-million artist with ridiculous talent, plus she was hot as hell but she also just had that something that drew you in.

She tucked her loose hair behind her ear as he took in the sight of her tight jeans, brown cowboy boots, tight long sleeve black shirt. It was freezing in the arena and he was glad he was wearing a hoodie and sweats. His girl took it all in stride, even though her teeth would chatter sometimes or she would shiver.

Chris and Josh were wearing hoodies like him and sweats too. Cassie was dressed just like Juliet, a sweater, jeans and boots. They all looked tired but he knew they were enjoying the tour and their recording sessions.

He smiled as she waved to the cameras that were positioned around the stage. They were filming the video for their soon to be new single 'Life in a Northern Town' featuring Jake Owen. It was just going to be a lot of live shots and performance shots mixed in. He would have love the idea more if Jake wasn't involved but he wasn't going to dwell on that thought right now.

His smile fell as Jake walked out onto the stage, standing right by Juliet, who was removing her guitar and adjusting her ear piece. She removed her microphone from the stand as the music started.

"The Salvation Army band played
And the children drank lemonade
And the morning lasted all day
All day"

Juliet sang into the microphone as she stepped closer to Josh.

"And through an open window came
Like Sinatra in a younger day,
Pushing the town away
Away"

Josh sang as he strummed his guitar, smiling when Juliet walked around him headed to where Cassie stood.

"Ah hey ma ma ma
Into the night
Ah hey ma ma ma hey ah"

They all sang together before Chris sang his verse.

"Life in a northern town"

He watched as Juliet stood by her twin, looking out into the arena. He ducked his head down, hoping she wouldn't see him, hoping the arena was dark enough that she couldn't see him.

"Ah hey ma ma ma"

They sang together as Cassie made her way over to Jake.

"They sat on the stoney ground
And he took a cigarette out
And everyone else came down
To listen."

Jake sang as the stage lights shone on him in the dark cold arena. The lights faded off of Jake only to shine on Cassie as she started her verse.

"He said "In winter 1963
It felt like the world would freeze
With John F. Kennedy
And the Beatles"

Cassie sang as she made her way back over to where Juliet stood.

He could tell the lighting guys were working too. Putting spotlights on the band when they were singing their individual verses and then lighting up the whole stage when they all sang together.
A small part of him wished that he was up there singing with his girl.

"Ah hey ma ma ma
Into the night
Ah hey ma ma ma hey ah
Life in a northern town
Ah hey ma ma ma
Ah hey ma ma ma
Into the night
Ah hey ma ma ma hey ah
They shut the factory down
Ah hey ma ma ma"

They sang together as Juliet made her way back to her microphone stand and slipped her mic back into place, holding onto the stand as she sang.

"The evening had turned to rain
Watched the water roll down the drain
As we followed him down"

Chris sang by hismelf.

"To the station"

Him and Juliet sang together.

"And though he never would wave goodbye
You could see it written in his eyes
As the train rolled out of sight"

Chris sang again.

"Bye-Bye"

Him and Juliet sang together.

"Ah hey ma ma ma
Into the night
Ah hey ma ma ma hey ah
Life in a northern town
Ah hey ma ma ma"

They all sang together.

"Take it easy on yourself"

Juliet sang alone.

"Ah hey ma ma ma
Into the night
Ah hey ma ma ma hey ah
Life in a northern town
Ah hey ma ma ma
Into the night
Ah hey ma ma ma hey ah
Life in a northern town
Ah hey ma ma ma"

They all sang as they ended the song, practicing their bow on the stage.

His eyes tinkled as he heard his girl's laughter ring out in the arena. He watched as she walked down the side stairs of the stage, making her way into the arena as her siblings followed her. She stopped walking, stopped talking, stopped laughing when she spotted him. When she broke out into a run to him he knew she knew it was him.

He barely had time to stand up as she threw herself into his embrace. Her nose nuzzled against his neck as she breathed in deep, loving the way he smelled and felt like home. His strong arms wrapped around her waist, picking her up off the ground. His deep chuckle resonated in her ears as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, wrapping her arms around his neck holding on as tight as she could.

She loved him, loved that he was there with her. She loved that he cared enough to visit her, to surprise her. So she told him that.

"I love you."

Three simple words, whispered against his soft warm skin as one of his hands gripped her ass while the other wrapped itself up in her hair. Three simple words, made his heart leap inside his chest and left him breathless. When her lips pressed against his neck in a soft kiss he squeezed her tighter before nuzzling into her hair, breathing a soft "I love you too" into her ear.

They just held onto each other, whispering soft "I love yous" and "I miss yous" until Cassie coughed, reminding them they weren't alone. Juliet unwrapped her legs from Justin's waist, allowing him to set her back down on the ground.

She had missed him terribly, especially now that the public knew they were together. She wanted to be by his side all the time now, actually get started on their life together but in this business it had proven very hard for them.

He was here now though. He was in her arms now though. His lips were pressed against hers now though.

Her hands fisted in the collar of his hoodie as she pulled him closer to her, deepening their kiss. He cupped her face in his hands, claiming her as his when she let out a soft moan.

"Get a damn room!" Chris said as her siblings laughed and her and Justin pulled away from each other.

"Fuck off man. I missed my wifey." Justin joked as he flipped Chris off before stealing another kiss from Juliet.

"I missed you daddy." Juliet said as she pulled his head down until their foreheads were touching.

His hands made their way to her ass, cupping her over her jeans until he was picking her up again and her legs were wrapped around his waist again.

"We're going to the hotel like this right now baby." Justin muttered as Juliet giggled and dug her head into the crook of his neck.

He carried her down the rows in the arena before turning around to talk to her siblings, "If ya'll need us for anything, don't bother. We're goin' be busy."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Juliet Rangel-Timberlake has been in the news recently due to her relationship with Justin Timberlake more than her music. However last night at the CMT Awards she proved that music is her first passion. We caught up with the country beauty on the red carpet, and though Timberlake was by her side the conversation was strictly about music....

"I just want to make good music with my band. These past few months have given me a lot of insight into Hollywood and I didn't like it. Music will always be my first passion and I'm lucky to have a husband that understands that. Now I'm going to go in there, win some awards and perform my butt off!"

And that she did. Texas Roots surprised everyone by performing 'Love Shack' along side the B-52s! Chris, Juliet's twin brother and bandmates, stated...

"We sing 'Love Shack' during our set. So we figured we'd invite them [B-52s] to perform with us. We are so thankful that they agreed and the performance was fabulous."

If anyone had any doubts as to what Juliet Rangel-Timberlake wanted to be known for, they know now....it's her music."
End Notes:
Sorry it's taken so long. Hope ya'll enjoy!
Infidelity? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hey guys! I finally got my netbook!! yay me! Anyways I finally pulled myself away from Sorority Life on Facebook to come up with an update. So I hope you like it!
She let out a low groan as she walked into the drug store, trying to close the door behind her as paparazzi tried to follow her into the store. They were vultures. She never really had to deal with it before, maybe a couple of followers here and there but they were never constant enough for them to be a bother. That all changed though once there was even a slight indication that she might be married to or engaged to the Justin Timberlake. Now they were everywhere she went and they followed her everywhere too. There was absolutely no reason to follow her around. They were married, everyone knew that now, but the media was dying for photos of her and Justin together, which weren’t going to happen anytime soon. He had flown back to New York for a couple of things while she had stayed in Texas to wrap some recordings and interviews. They would be starting their new dates on the tour soon though so she was looking forward to seeing him soon.

She walked down the aisles of the store, looking for the items she needed all the while keeping her head down and trying to not acknowledge the paparazzi taking her picture. She wanted to chuckle as the store manager ran them out of the store making them take their pictures of her from outside. She bit her lip as she picked out the items that she needed, lazily putting them in her shopping basket as she shopped.

“Juliet? What are you doing here?” Billy asked as Juliet’s head snapped up from the items she was looking at.

“Hey Billy! How are you?” Juliet said, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

He nodded as she checked her basket for any missing items, “I’m doing good. So…h-how’s the marriage treatin’ ya?”

Her brown eyes eyed him as she cocked her head to the side, “Really good. I’ll just be glad when we’re actually in the same state. He’s so busy right now and so am I. It’ll be good when we start….well…when we start our family.”

“Wow! You’re in that stage with him already? Starting a family?” Billy asked as he scratched his head, swallowing down the lump in his throat.

“He’s my husband. We’re ready to start working on our marriage and possibly starting a family. It’ll just depend on our work schedules,” she explained as Billy nodded his head, “I don’t want this to be awkward. It’s just…” she trailed with a flip of her hand before whispering, “you asked how it was going.”

He shook his head as he let out a deep sigh, “I know. I-I guess I just don’t like knowing that you’re happy being married to him. It still hurts, you know?”

She patted his cheek softly before responding, “I know. I am happy with Justin though. I love him. That will not change.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Is Juliet Rangel-Timberlake rekindling with a former flame? That appears to be So True! While in Dallas Juliet ran into her ex-boyfriend Billy Currington. The pair was photographed in a Dallas drug store, shopping for a pregnancy test according to several store employees. Could Juliet be cheating on Justin after just a few short months of marriage?”

Justin let out a groan as he turned off his TV. He wanted to trust Juliet, he knew he should trust Juliet but it was hard given his past relationships. He knew the media though. There was always going to be some story now that they had confirmed their marriage. It was a vicious cycle. If you were dating someone you were either getting engaged or breaking up. If you were married you were either starting a family, cheating, or divorcing. The media was ruthless in their pursuit to spread any story they could come up with, he knew this. Still a small part of him wondered if maybe there was some truth to it. How much of a coincidence is it that her and Billy would be at the same drug store if they hadn’t gone together?
 
He ran his hands over his face, letting out a heavy sigh. This couldn’t happen again. He couldn’t be cheated on again, especially not by Juliet. He loved her more than he had ever loved anyone. He thought he had been in love before but nothing compared to loving her. She was his whole world and if he believed what the media was saying, she was going to break his heart soon. He should know better. If it wasn’t for his past he would trust her completely but he had done that before and got burned.

He picked up his cellphone, dialing her number, waiting patiently for her to answer, “Hello?”

“Hey baby girl.”

He waited a few moments as she let out an adorable giggle, “Hey honey! I miss you! I’m so ready for our tour to start again so we can be together and not in separate parts of the country.”

A few simple words from her was all he needed to put all his worries at ease.

“Me too baby girl. I miss you like crazy!” He confessed as she laughed over the phone.

“Awww honey. You’re so sweet! I need to see you! Did you see that ridiculous story about me and Billy going to the drug store for a pregnancy test? I swear I can’t run into any exs because then there’s a story about how I’m cheating on you. I mean let’s compare you two for a minute. You’re hot and sexy and my age and all around amazing and Billy….well…..he’s not. Seriously why would I cheat on the guy who brought sexy back?” Juliet said with a slight giggle and he had to laugh at that.

Suddenly all his fears were washed away as she continued to talk to him and tell him about her day. However there was still one thing that was nagging at him. That one picture of her caressing Billy’s cheek stood out in his mind and he couldn’t help but think about it as she continued to talk. He just had to know, why was she touching him like that?

“Jules, I just need to know one thing…” He let out a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose, afraid to know the answer, afraid that this might start an unnecessary fight between them.

He should just trust her when she said it was all bogus but pictures speak louder than words.

“Sure baby, what?” Juliet asked as she laughed hard, “Sorry Chris and JR are having the most ridiculous burping contest right now.”

“W-Why….um….why were you caressing Billy’s cheek? I know nothing happened but the pictures…well….they tell a different story.” He was never one for confrontation but he needed answers.

At least for his mind’s well being. All he received though was silence. More silence. Silence that drug on and on until he was sure the call had dropped. Then he heard a cough. A choking cough and then a deep sigh, “You don’t believe me?”

“It’s not that, it just appeared to be a very intimate moment. If the roles had been reversed you’d be asking me the same thing.” he justified.

“If the roles had been reversed I would have trusted you when you explained the whole situation to me. I never want you to doubt the love I have for you and you not believing me makes me think that you do doubt that.” She explained and he could hear the noise in the background lowering.

“I’m not saying that!” He shouted in frustration.

She wasn’t listening to him.

“In essence you are. You’re saying because I gave him a simple pat on the cheek that there might be more than what I told you happen. That is not the case. He asked how our marriage was going and I told him that it was going great and that I was ready for the tour to be over so we could start actually being a family instead of living apart. He was sad about that, so I patted his cheek and told him that you were it for me and that he needed to move on and be happy in his own life. That’s all that happened. If you don’t believe me, then that’s on you.”

He could hear the hurt in her voice and he instantly felt bad. It seemed like he was always hurting her, unintentionally of course but still.

“I-I have to go…”

“Jules, w-wai-” The click of the phone cut him off before he could tell her that he was sorry.

He knew her, knew she didn’t have any feelings for Billy. He knew that he was it for her. They loved each other very much, but distance and the media had made him doubt that. Now she was hurt. She didn’t have to yell at him or cut him down for him to know she was hurting. It was all in the tone of her voice. That tone made his heart wrench in pain. He had never meant to hurt her. He had never meant to upset her but he had. The worse part was that he was states away and she obviously no longer wanted to talk to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Julie Jules! Julie Jules! Where are you?” CT shouted as he walked out into the hallway of the recording studio they were in.

He found his sister leaning against the wall, staring at the phone in her hand. She didn’t even acknowledge him when he leaned against the wall next to her. Silence engulfed the air surrounding them as she continued to stare at her phone. She shook her head causing her long brown hair to shake around her delicate face, “He doesn’t believe me about Billy.”

Six little words, uttered out of her mouth before a huge sob racked her body. She would have trusted him, she would have believed him. She wanted, needed, him to trust her. Granted her cheating on Billy with him would give him doubts about her sincerity and loyalty but she cheated on Billy because she loved him. After all these months how could he not know that? After all these months how could he even doubt her love for him? Maybe it was the distance, maybe it was the way the media took their pictures and twisted ever facet of her life to support whatever story they could come up with. She was trying to justify, trying to soothe the ache that was settling in her heart. It hurt too much to not have his trust.

Justin didn’t trust many people and neither did she but she always thought he would trust her. She never let herself think otherwise. He had hurt her in the past, unintentionally, with the whole Laker Game thing but she had let it go. She had accepted his apology, determined to make their marriage work but now he couldn’t even trust her when she said nothing happened. He believed the media and pictures over her and that broke her heart.

“Juliet, of course he believes you. He just had to know for sure. You can’t be upset because he asked for clarification. He wanted to hear it from you before accusing you of something that didn’t happen. He’s a guy. He could have been irrational about all of it but he wasn’t. He didn’t accuse you of having a love child with Billy, did he?” CT asked as he pulled his crying sister into his embrace.

He caressed her hair, trying to calm her down as she clung onto him for dear life. The ringing of her cellphone broke them out of their daze. She looked down at the screen before handing the phone to Chris and walking away. ‘Justin’ flashed on the screen as he held the delicate phone in his large hand.

“Jules?”

“You talk to him. I can’t, not right now.” She stated as she walked into the women’s restroom.

“Hello?”

“CT? I called Juliet’s number, right?” Justin asked as CT let out a sigh.

“Yeah. She’s in the bathroom. She’s pretty upset.” CT supplied and he heard Justin let out a groan.

“Shit man! I just wanted to know why she was caressing Billy’s cheek because the pictures look pretty fucking intimate. It was eating at me and I just had to know.” Justin said as he tried to explain himself to his brother-in-law.

“I know. I tried to explain that to her. She’ll understand once she gets over the hurt. I think she’s just hurting because she wants you to trust her and she knows that’s hard for you.” Chris explained as Juliet emerged from the restroom and held out her hand for her phone.

“Here she is man.” CT said as he handed over the phone and walked back into the studio, leaving the two of them alone to talk in private.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Welcome back to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon! We have a very special guest joining us tonight. Everyone please welcome Jessica Biel!” Jimmy announced as Jessica walked out.

She smoothed down her William Rast cotton t-shirt, strutting out with her head held high. She tried to push down the uneasiness in her stomach as she stepped onto his stage and took a seat on his couch. This was her first interview since Justin and Juliet announced their marriage and she was scared. Jimmy was a pretty laid back guy but he was also a close friend of Justin’s and he seemed to like Juliet a lot since he talked about how fine she was every show. She knew he would ask about Justin, that was a given, but for once she didn’t want to talk about Justin.

“How are you doing?” Jimmy asked once they both got comfortable.

She looked out at the audience before diverting her attention to Jimmy, “I’ve been better. Things have been kind of crazy lately.”

The audience ‘oh’ and she wondered if she still sounded bitter.

“How are you coping with the whole Justin/Juliet marriage thing? You were still dating him at the time they got married, right?” Jimmy asked and she nodded.

She swallowed hard before answering his question, “We were. They got married on a whim and decided that they wanted to make it work. The hardest part has been moving out and dealing with them in the media all the time. I hope he’s happy though.” She added that last part and tried to force what she hoped was a happy smile.

“So are ya’ll still friends?”

“I-I can’t be his friend right now. Maybe in the future but not right now. It’s still kind of fresh.” Her publicist told her to milk the victim card and she was.

Not because it would further her career but because she had really loved Justin but she knew now that he hadn’t loved her like she loved him.

In a simple way she was the victim. She had been wronged. She wasn’t going to be like Billy though and take the high road. She was going to let everyone know exactly what Justin and Juliet had did to her and her heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Newlywed couple Justin and Juliet Timberlake were spotted together in Tennessee, shopping with Justin’s parents, Lynn and Paul Harless. The pair appeared to be in good spirits as they laughed and enjoyed the day with Justin’s parents. It appears those rumors of their breakup and Juliet’s infidelity have been put to rest. This has been Access Hollywood. Have a good night.”
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
What's it say? by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So I had this grand idea that I would update like 5 stories at a time but.....that didn't happen! lol So I'm going to go ahead and post this update.

“Cass! Come on Cass! Get out of the bathroom!” Jordan shouted as he banged on the door, “Come on. I gotta pee!”

“Hold on Jordan!” Cassie shouted as she looked back at Juliet who was sitting on the toilet, chewing on her nails, “I can’t hold him off forever Jules.”

“We’ll do it later.” Juliet said with a shake of her head as she picked up her stuff and put it in her bag, “I’ve got to get back home. Justin’s probably wondering where I’m at.”

“Okay. Well, call me if you do decide to do it.” Cassie said as her and Juliet hugged goodbye.

“Will do Lil’ Sis.” Juliet said with a smile as she opened the door only to be met with a flushed looking Jordan.

“Jules? I will never understand why women have to go to the bathroom together all the damn time!” He said as he pushed past Juliet and practically shoved her and Cassie out of the bathroom before slamming the door shut.

“Wow! He must have had to go bad!” Juliet said as her and Cassie laughed, “Love ya Sis,” she said as she showed herself out.

She didn’t know what to do. She was nervous, no scratch that, she was scared as hell! Her and Justin had only been married for a few short months! They hadn’t even decided on a place they would settle down at. His career was in LA and hers was in Nashville. They hadn’t even talked about starting a family! Now though…now she might be pregnant and it scared her that she didn’t know if her husband would be happy about that or not!

She had always imagined that when she got pregnant she would know that her husband would be excited. She always figured it would be something that they planned and hoped for together. She never imagined that she would be hiding pregnancy tests from her own husband. She never imagined she’d be so nervous to find out if those tests were positive or negative.

All these thoughts flew through her head as she drove to Justin’s Tennessee home.

They were in Tennessee about to go back out on tour and she wondered how she was going to tour pregnant, if she even was. She believed that she was though and eventually Justin would find out. She bit her lip as she pulled up to his house, letting out a sigh as she turned off the ignition.

Maybe she was making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe she wasn’t even pregnant at all.

She laughed to herself as she made her way to the front door. She didn’t even know for sure and her mind was already coming up with those wild and crazy scenarios. She just needed to take the test and then based on the results approach Justin. It was all so simple. Why couldn’t the butterflies fluttering around her stomach notice that though?

She jumped as the front door was swung open and Justin stood there with his hand on his hip. He glared at her before he gritted out, “Where the hell have you been?”

She took a step back from him, “I-I told you I was going to Cassie’s house.”

“Then tell me what the fuck is this?” He growled as he threw the pregnancy test at her, “So, that story about Billy was bullshit? Yet! Here’s a fucking pregnancy test!” he shouted as she bit her lip, “What the hell Jules? Why?” he asked as he stared at her.

She hated seeing that lost look on his face, “Okay! I did buy a pregnancy test!” she confessed as he shook his head at her.

“Is it for you and Billy? No, wait…it has to be Jake’s! Just what exactly were you doing with him on all those publicity dinners and lunches?”

“I’m not the one that humped their “public girlfriend” in the Staples Center!” She shouted as she stormed past him and ran up the stairs to their bedroom.

He followed her, still pissed off because he didn’t understand. He didn’t understand how she could cheat on him. He loved her, he supported her, made her know she was it for him.

“Just tell me why Jules? Why did you cheat on me? Why wasn’t I enough for you?” He asked as she threw clothes into her suitcase.

“I didn’t cheat on you!” She shouted as she finally turned and faced him, trying not to cry, “I-I bought it,” she flopped down on their bed, taking a deep breath before whispering, “I bought it for us.”

“For us?” He asked as he took a seat beside her, wincing when she moved away from him.

“Yes. For you and me,” she whispered, “I can’t even believe you would think I would cheat on you with Billy or Jake or anyone for that matter!”

“What was I supposed to think? I come home and there’s a pregnancy test on the floor! Why didn’t you just tell me?” Justin asked as Juliet looked at him.

“I was scared! We haven’t even talked about where we want to live much less having children! Do you blame me J? I’m not even sure I’m pregnant!” She explained as he pulled her to him.

“I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions. I-I’ve just been so jealous of Jake. Ya’ll have this chemistry that scares me to death.” He confessed as she wrapped her arms around him.

“I love you though. He’s a great guy but he doesn’t hold a candle to you. And Billy…I married you while I was dating him. I almost married you again also while dating him. Believe me, he is no competition for you.” She said as she snuggled into his embrace.

“We should have discussed this a long time ago instead of waiting. I will move wherever you want too. Hey, listen to me,” Justin said as he lifted Juliet’s chin up so he could look her in the eye, “You don’t need to be scared about approaching me with things like this. We’re married. You’re my wife, you shouldn’t be afraid of my reaction. I’ll try to be a better man for you baby girl.”

“I know I shouldn’t be. I should have just came to you to begin with it’s just…we rarely have any time together. I would love to say that I just get you, and in a way I do, but we haven’t been together long enough for me to just know how you’ll react. Does that make sense?” She asked as he kissed the top of her head.

“It makes perfect sense. I think we need to have a long discussion ahead of us tonight. Do you want to take that test right now or after our talk?” He asked as she held onto him.

“I guess. I could take it right now. We have to wait five minutes for the results.” She said with a sigh as he rose from their bed.

“Are you hungry?” He asked as she nodded her head, “Okay, well piss on that stick and I’ll order us something to eat,” he told her with a shit eating grin that made her laugh.

“You did not just say that! I don’t even know how to respond to that! I seriously hope our unborn child, if we have one, didn’t hear what his Daddy just said.” Juliet said with a laugh as she rose from the bed, fully prepared to make her way into the bathroom and “piss on that stick”.

He crossed the room in three quick strides, pulling her into his arms as his hand slid across her stomach, inching it’s way underneath her t-shirt so he could caress her smooth skin, “You know I’ll be happy if your pregnant, right? Fucking ecstatic, baby,” he whispered before he captured her lips in a kiss.

“I needed to hear that daddy,” she whispered against his lips before he stole another kiss from her, “I want tacos honey,” Juliet said against his lips as he continued to steal quick kisses from her.

“You must be pregnant, startin’ in with the cravings and shit! Let me go get you some food baby girl.” Justin said as he kissed her one more time, smacking her ass as he left their bedroom.

“Okay. Let’s do this.” She said to herself as she grabbed one of the pregnancy test boxes out of her bag and entered the bathroom with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who do you love? Really? Who? Say it!” Chris shouted as he threw his hands up in the air, basking in his victory.

“I love you,” Josh muttered as he shook his head.

“What? I can’t hear you!” Chris said as he cupped his ear, waiting for Josh’s surrender.

“I love you!” Josh shouted as he threw his controller down on the floor and crossed his arms, sporting a full on pout.

Cassie laughed at her brothers as they argued over a video game. They were staying at her house, which was always the case when they were in Tennessee but Juliet was staying with Justin now. She was glad that her sister was so happy but she missed her. Now Juliet spent all her time with Justin and hardly ever spent any time with their band. She understood it, she was the same way when her and Jordan had first gotten married.

She couldn’t shake that nagging voice in the back of her head that told her she was being jealous. She was jealous. Jealous of Justin. He was stealing her sister. Before Juliet used to come to her for advice, they used to be the best of friends. Then they met Justin and him and Juliet got along so well. They started hanging out more and more and she could see the signs, see them getting closer and closer, until she wasn’t her sister’s best friend anymore.

When they had gotten married she had secretly hoped it wouldn’t last. That’s a mean and cruel thing to wish for and she felt guilty for feeling that way but she missed her sister. When management had separated them she felt like she got her sister back. Don’t get her wrong, she was happy that her sister was happy, she really was…she just…felt like Juliet was slipping away.

Justin was this huge celebrity and being with him and in a relationship with him made his significant other a celebrity. She knew her sister didn’t care about that but lately all the media surrounding their band became Juliet-centric. She longed for the days when it was about all of them and not just about her sister and who she had married. She knew it wasn’t Juliet’s fault, you can’t help who you fall in love with, and it wasn’t even Justin’s fault, for being who he was, she was just jealous.

She would never admit this to anyone but when they first got signed to Tennman Records she had these disillusions of grander. She thought they would make the big times and she would be the star. She never expected to be lead, Josh and Juliet handled that, but back home people had always focused on her. When they hit the big time though, everything had changed. Lynn had shifted focus to the two leads and had pushed her to the side.

She let out a sigh as she took a seat on her couch beside her husband, throwing him a small smile when he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together. Her and Jordan had been trying to have a child for so long and now her sister might be pregnant without even trying. It was just time to admit to herself, she was jealous of Juliet. She wanted everything Juliet had. She wanted the fame, she wanted a child…she wanted the luxurious lifestyle that Justin was able to provide Juliet with.

Sometimes life just wasn’t fair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So…” Justin trailed as he looked at Juliet.

“So, what?” Juliet asked as she fumbled with her fingers.

“Are you goin’ look?” Justin asked as he hopped up on the bathroom counter and looked at his wife.

She bit her bottom lip as she eyed the little stick on the other side of the counter, “Are you sure you don’t want to look?”

He chuckled as he watched her, she really was adorable, “I can. If you want…”

She turned and faced him and rolled her eyes at his wide grin, “Aren’t you the least bit nervous?”

He shrugged his shoulders as he continued to smile at her, “Not really. If you are, we’re starting our family. If you aren’t, then we can continue tryin’ to start a family. It’s a win-win for me either way.”

“I love how even now all you think about is sex!” She said with another roll of her eyes before slowly making her way to the other side of their bathroom counter.

“My first parenting advice…your face is going to get stuck like that if you keep doing that,” He said with a laugh as she stuck her tongue out at him, “real mature Jules.”

“You know I’d ask you to read this test for me if I was sure that you actually knew how to read but now… I’m not really convinced.” She joked as he hopped down from the counter and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He rested his chin on her shoulder as their eyes met through the mirror, “I’m goin’ let that one slide little girl. So…what’s it say?”

She held up the test as a small smile pulled on her lips, “Pregnant.”

“Are you sure honey?” Justin asked as he nuzzled her neck.

“I have six other tests in my bag that I can take.” She confessed as he pulled away from her slightly.

He cocked his head to the side as he looked at her curiously, “You’re lyin’.”

“If you don’t believe, check my bag.” She told him as he kissed the top of her head before going into their bedroom and grabbing her bag.

He flipped the bag over, laughing as six boxes of pregnancy tests plopped onto their bed, “Little girl, I love you. You’re so damn adorable sometimes,” he confessed as she laughed.

“I guess I should go to the doctor for confirmation.” She said as she re-entered their bedroom.

“Yeah. I mean that’s what people do, right?” He asked as she shrugged.

“I guess so. All I know is that I’m hungry!” She said with a pout as he laughed.

Just then they heard the buzz from the front gate, indicating someone was showing up. He kissed her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly before he pulled away.

“Let’s go down downstairs baby. It looks like our food is here.” He suggested as she took his hand, lacing their fingers together.

“Okay honey.” She stated simply before they made their way downstairs.

*Later that night*

“Mmm….Justin! Stop! Baby!” Juliet gasped as he continued to place kisses along her bare stomach.

“Why? I love kissing you…everywhere.” He whispered against her skin before dipping his tongue into her belly button.

“Honey! We’re supposed to be talking.” She exclaimed as he licked across her stomach.

“I know but my baby’s inside there.” He reasoned as she laughed.

She tried to pull her shirt down but he wouldn’t let her, “J, we can’t keep putting this off.”

“I know,” Justin said as he pulled back and snuggled up beside her on their bed, “So…where should we start?”

“Okay…um… where should we settle down?” She asked as his hand caressed her stomach, “Should we stay here in Memphis? It’s closer to Nashville for me but your career is in LA.”

“I can work from anywhere though. Besides I always envisioned myself settling down here in Memphis. Do you want to live in Texas?” He asked as she turned towards him and snuggled into his embrace.

She let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through her hair, “I love Texas. It’s just so hard to live there when our record label is based here plus the whole country community is here. If we stay here we need to think about schools and our touring schedules…not to mention our recording schedules. Plus Texas Roots is putting out a album at the end of the summer. I can’t tour that far into my pregnancy.” She said as he kissed the top of her head.

“So we’ll settle down here in Memphis. I’ll work it out baby. If we schedule a tour once your EP drops then I’ll schedule it after the baby and I’ll go with you to take care of our child. We’ll make it work.” He said as he held onto her tighter.

“We’re goin’ be the hip hop/country version of Tim and Faith, huh?” She said as he chuckled at her cuteness.

“You know it! Except I’m so much hotter than Tim McGraw.” Justin said as Juliet rolled her eyes at him.

“Of course you are honey,” she said sarcastically, “after all…you did bring sexy back!”

“I’m never goin’ live that down, am I?” He asked as she giggled at him.

End Notes:
Thanks to everyone still reading and reviewing! Feedback is my crack!
Maybe you should think about your sister...... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working on this for awhile...it's a long chapter so I hope that makes up for it. Enjoy!

“What do you mean you’re pregnant? How far along are you?” Lynn asked as she rubbed Juliet’s stomach.

“Just five weeks. We just confirmed it at the doctor’s office. I haven’t even told the band yet.” Juliet said as she leaned into Justin’s embrace.

She giggled when he swatted away Lynn’s hands only to caress her stomach with his own. He really was adorable sometimes. He was so excited when the doctor confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. She knew he was probably already planning all the things he was going to do and teach their son or daughter.

She was worried though, not about their child but about Justin’s trust issues. She would stand by him completely but it hurt her that he didn’t trust her. They had had their talk and news of their baby had brought them closer together but she knew he wouldn’t change overnight. Even though he never said anything to her she had overheard him talking to Trace about his doubts that the baby was really his. That had broke her heart.

So when they went to the doctor she requested a paternity test which had surprised Justin but she didn’t want him to have any doubts. Every day she felt like she had to prove herself to him and if that’s what it took to make their marriage work then that’s what she was going to do. She knew now that they had rushed into this marriage too soon but she did love Justin and she only wanted to be married to him. To her being with him was worth it even if other people didn’t think so.

“Do you want me to tell them?” Lynn asked as Juliet shook her head.

“They’re my family. They should hear it from me.” She said as Justin kissed her temple.

“Speaking of the band…don’t ya’ll have rehearsals today?” Lynn asked as Juliet nodded.

“We do. I should go get ready. I’ll be right back down.” Juliet said as she kissed Justin quickly before heading up the stairs and to their bedroom.

“Are you excited about being a dad?” Lynn asked as she watched her son closely.

“Yeah I am. Why do you ask?” Justin asked as he crossed his arms, clearly on the defensive.

“It’s a little soon dontcha think?” Lynn asked as Justin scoffed.

“I thought you’d be happy about getting a grandchild.” Justin said as he stood a little bit taller, taking offense to his mother’s questioning.

“Do you really think you and Jules are ready for this? It’s a baby Justin, not a dog.” Lynn said as Justin took a step back.

“We know that mom. Are you suggesting that we get rid of our child?” He asked as he balled up his fists, anger spreading through him.

“I’m just saying that ya’ll should think about all your options. I wouldn’t rule it out.” She said with a shrug of her shoulders, missing the fire in his eyes.

“Get out of our house!” He said through gritted teeth as she looked at him with a wide-eyed expression.

“Justin. I’m just trying to be logical here.” Lynn said as Juliet made her way down the stairs, stopping midway as she peered back and forth between Justin and his mom.

“Get out of our house! How dare you suggest such a thing! I expected it from Johnny or someone else but not my own mother! Get the fuck out right now!” He shouted as Juliet rushed down the stairs, standing beside him and grabbing his arm to calm him down.

“J. Honey, please don’t yell at your mom. Please.” She pleaded as he glared at his mother.

“I didn’t mean to upset you Justin but think about what I said.” Lynn said as she grabbed her keys and her purse.

“You’re a bitch!” He spat out as Juliet gasped.

“Lynn, I’m so sorry. Please forgive Justin and his temper.” She said as she tried to make excuses for her husband.

“I’m not asking her for forgiveness. She wants us to get rid of our child! Her grandchild! We don’t need anything from her,” he explained as Juliet looked at Lynn, shock written all over her face.

“I didn’t say it like that Juliet.” Lynn tried to explain as Juliet shook her head.

“My husband asked you to leave our house. I suggest you do as he says.” Juliet said as she crossed her arms and stood her ground next to her husband.

“I’m going to leave but think about your options. Ya’ll are too young for a baby. Ya’ll were too young to even get married! Be logical for once. Look at all the problems ya’ll have had because ya’ll rushed into marriage too soon. I wouldn’t bring a baby into this unstable environment!” Lynn said in a calm voice before leaving their house.

When she left so did Juliet’s resolve as she leaned against Justin for support. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her forehead as he hugged her tight.

“If your mom acted like that I can only imagine what my siblings are going to say.” She whispered against his chest as his hand smoothed up and down her back, trying to soothe her.

“It’ll be okay baby. It’s me and you against the world, remember?” He asked as she looked up at him and smiled.

“Forever and always.” She responded as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So Jules is going to sit here during the slow songs and whenever she starts to get tired.” Josh said as he pointed to a little stage that they had placed on the big stage especially for Juliet.

“And I can sit with her so we’re still interacting with one another.” Cassie suggested as Juliet hugged her.

“I want my Lil’ Sis sitting next to me.” She said as Cassie laughed.

They were all working out how they were going to tour with Juliet being pregnant while Justin watched from the audience seats. The ride over to the rehearsal space had been a tense one with Juliet not saying much. He didn’t blame her though. She had expected his mom to be thrilled with the news and so had he so it was a complete shock to both of them when she wasn’t.

Lucky for him though when they broke the news to her siblings they automatically started gushing over Baby Timberlake. It had taken a few moments but Juliet eventually started to perk up as they kept trying to rub her baby bump. He was happy that she was happy now but it bugged him that his mom couldn’t be happy for them.

He knew they had rushed into their marriage. He also knew that they hadn’t planned for this baby but it had never crossed his mind to get rid of their child or to give it away.

He’ll be the first to admit he had his doubts when he first found out. He had wondered what they were going to do but he knew no matter what he was blessed with a little life to take care of. Sure this might not be great timing but he knew he would never look at his child and say, “Yeah, I regret having you in my life.” He wasn’t that guy.

He wasn’t prepared for a baby but is anyone ever prepared? He didn’t know the first thing about raising a baby but he was going to try. He was going to be the best dad he could be and he knew Juliet was going to be the best mom she could be and they were going to do it together. It might get hard, it might be messy, hell there might even be days where he wants to rip his hair out but he knew the end result would be worth it.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Cassie said as she took a seat next to him and he smiled at her.

“Just thinking about how happy Juliet looks.” He replied as Cassie nodded.

“Are you happy though?” She asked as he nodded without hesitation.

“Yeah I am. I’m going to be a dad! How awesome is that?” He stated with a huge grin on his face as Cassie laughed.

“You look just like Jordan did when I told him I was pregnant.” She said as Justin turned to her with wide eyes.

“What? You’re pregnant too! Jules didn’t tell me!” He said as Cassie nodded then laughed.

She pointed to the stage where her siblings were at, “They don’t know yet. I’ll tell them soon.”

“Don’t you want to tell them now? That’s good news!” He said as Cassie shook her head.

“No. Let Juliet have her moment. You know…” she trailed as Justin looked over at her, “I’ve always been jealous of you and Jules. I thought she had it all where I was lacking but I know now that’s not the case. This baby coming along just reminded me of how selfish I was being. So…promise me you’ll always take care of my sister.” She said as she met his gaze and he smiled at her.

“I promise I’ll always take care of Juliet. I want you to promise me that you’ll stop being jealous of Juliet and I. Believe me we have problems too.” He said as Cassie leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“I promise. You know you’re my favorite brother-in-law, right?” She asked as he laughed.

“Cass I’m your only brother-in-law.” He said as she laughed along with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Justin Timberlake was spotted golfing in Burbank, CA yesterday. The singer has a concert scheduled there later this week along with his wife Juliet Timberlake. Juliet was seen sitting on the green as her husband took his shot. When he was done Timberlake was seen giving his wife lessons while she laughed. He was also seen rubbing her belly, sending out a rumor frenzy that Juliet is indeed pregnant! It has also been rumored that Justin is packing up his belongings and heading to Memphis, when him and Juliet will be settling down. Looks like the newlywed couple are wasting no time in starting their own family. If Juliet is indeed pregnant then we congratulate the couple.”

Cassie let out a sigh as she turned the channel and rested her head against Jordan’s shoulder. So far the news had been filled with news of Justin’s pending move as well as the rumor that Juliet might be pregnant with the Baby Timberlake. She was almost sick to her stomach with the way the media was acting like their baby was the second coming of Christ.

She had already announced her pregnancy to her family and the media as well. While her family was elated by the news the only thing the media did was mention it in a clip of The Insider on CMT. Even then they had asked her if Juliet was pregnant which she dodged coyly but internally she was fuming.

To her it wasn’t fair! She was just as well known as Juliet and she knew they were only making a big deal because the baby would be Justin Timberlake’s child but it still pissed her off! She deserved to be gushed over and have her picture taken by mags who followed every growth of her baby bump. She wanted the attention and Juliet didn’t.

She let out another sigh as Jordan kissed her temple and ran his hand over her belly affectionately. She knew she shouldn’t need anyone’s affection or attention but Jordan’s but she just wasn’t happy. Maybe things would be different if she was just a solo artist? She just couldn’t leave Josh or Chris though. She knew if she split from Texas Roots, Chris would follow wherever Juliet went. He was her twin and they had that strong bond. It might even cause a tear in their family but she was seriously contemplating leaving the group to pursue her own solo career. Maybe then she would have everything she wanted and wouldn’t be living in Juliet’s shadow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey brother?” Chris asked as he looked over at Josh.

Josh turned and looked at him, “Yeah brother?”

“Do you think something’s up between Cassie and Juliet?” He asked as Josh shrugged his shoulders.

They were sitting outside of Cassie’s home in her backyard, smoking their cigarettes.

Josh could feel the tension so it was no surprise Chris picked up on it too. Juliet hadn’t approached him about it but he knew by watching her that she felt the tension too. He wanted to get to the bottom of it before it tore them apart. They weren’t just some band that played together, they were family and them breaking up could have some serious ramifications.

“I think something’s up with Cass but I don’t know what it is. She seems to have some resentment towards Jules, ever since her and Justin got married.” He confessed as he took a puff and breathed deep.

Chris nodded his head before speaking up, “Yeah. Jules asked me if Cassie was mad at her. She’s worried, you know? She doesn’t really get to spend time with us like she used too. She’s married now and they have so much to deal with. I think Cassie forgets that sometimes.”

“I really think it’s more than Juliet just hanging out with us. Sometimes I think…well…I think Cassie’s jealous of Juliet.” Josh said as he looked out at the backyard.

“Because of Justin?” Chris asked.

“Because of everything that comes along with Justin. You and I both know Cassie likes the fame. She always has. Now all the focus is on Jules and just like when we were little…I don’t think Cass can deal with it.” Josh said with a heavy sigh and a shake of his head.

“I think we should all sit down as a band and talk this out. We’re fixing to fly to Burbank and meet up with Jules and J to kick off our tour. We can’t be touring with this hanging over our heads.” Chris said as he angrily stomped out his cigarette butt.

“Calm down CT. I know Jules is your twin but we can’t take sides in this. We just need to be there for them as they work out whatever is causing this tension between them.” Josh said as Chris let out a deep groan before heading inside the house to pack up for their flight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay…pack this table and the side tables in the living room.” Justin ordered to the movers as Juliet stood back and watched.

She bit her lip to hide her smile, happy that he was making this sacrifice for her and their marriage. Not to mention that he looked hot, ordering people around and being all flustered. She took one look at the movers though and instantly felt bad. He was pushing them too hard and trying to micro-manage everything.

“Justin.” She called out, rolling her eyes when he dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

She waited a few moments, testing to see if he would acknowledge her or not.

“Justin.” She called out again as he got onto the movers for taking down the wrong painting.

“Babe. I’m kind of busy here.” He explained as he walked past her, following the movers outside.

She should have just stayed in Burbank if he was going to ignore her while he packed up his stuff in LA. She let out a sigh before making her way through the living room and out to the backyard. She petted Buckley and Brennan before taking a seat in one of his patio chairs. She loved his California home and she was glad he was still going to keep it but she was excited about living with him in Tennessee. She was practically bouncing in her chair as she through about decorating the nursery for their baby together. The more time that went on the more excited she got about becoming a mother.

Sometimes though she got sad when she thought about Lynn’s reaction. She knew it made Justin sad too. He wouldn’t admit it, always saying, “it’s her loss,” or “she’s gonna miss out on her grandchild,” but she knew deep down it bothered him. She knew it was hard for him when she talked to her parents and they gushed on and on about their grandchild. She had heard him crying over the phone while talking to Paul and it had broke her heart. He was trying to be so strong for her.

“Hey pretty girl. What are you doing out here?” Rachel asked as she took a seat next to Juliet.

“Trying to get away from micro-managing Justin! He’s crazy with power!” She said before her and Rachel started laughing.

“Yeah. He gets like that. So…is everything okay?” Rachel asked as Juliet looked at her curiously, “Not with you and J! Josh was just mentioning Cassie…”

“Oh,” Juliet said before looking back at the house for any sign of Justin, “I don’t know. J said that she said something abut being jealous of me. Every time we’re around each other there’s this tension and I don’t know what I did o cause it.”

“It’s not you. It’s Justin,” Rachel said as Juliet cocked an eyebrow at her, “Well, not Justin just…the things that come along with Justin. He’s famous and so are you. You’ve always been in the spotlight more than Cassie but you’re Justin Timberlake’s wife now so you’re out there more. Some people can’t handle that. Your own family gets jealous of you because of what Justin provides for those he loves. It was bound to happen sooner or later.” Rachel explained and all Juliet could do was nod.

It mde sense to her but shouldn’t her own sister want the best for her? Shouldn’t she just be happy that she had found someone that she really loved and who loved her in return? When Cassie had told her that her and Jordan were getting married she had thought they were too young. Then she had realized that Jordan made her sister happy. He provided for her sister, and more importantly he loved her sister. Even through all the questions of “Juliet, when are you going to get married now that Cassie has?” or the wonderings of “I never thought Cassie would get married before you!” at their wedding she had been happy for her.

“Babe. Did you want to take the dresser set in the bedroom or the one in the guest bedroom?” Justin asked as he walked out to the backyard, interrupting her thoughts.

“Um…in the bedroom.” She responded as she shared a look with Rachel.

They were done talking about this right now but she knew it wasn’t the end of their discussion. She needed Rachel’s advice to get through this.

“Okay. Let me go tell the movers.” He said as he turned on his heel and Rachel let out a groan and Juliet laughed.

“Honey! Leave the poor movers alone. I gave them a checklist and went over everything with them this morning.” Juliet said as Rachel nodded.

“We ever included pictures of the items on the checklist J! Give it a rest already!” Rachel supplied as Juliet giggled.

“Then why were they packing up the wrong paintings?” He asked, his blue eyes challenging them.

Juliet rose from her seat and made her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist before placing a soft kiss against his T-shirt clad chest.

“Because honey. You changed your mind five times in the span of five minutes.” She explained as his large hands made their way into the back pockets of her jeans, pulling her tighter against him.

“Damn I love you.” He growled against her ear before kissing her lips softly.

“I love you too. Now take me out to eat instead of bothering the movers!” She demanded before kissing him again.

“Yes Ma’am. Come on Rach, Baby Timberlake needs to eat!” He said as Juliet giggled and Rachel rolled her eyes.

“Ya’ll need to come up with some names! I’m getting’ tired of calling the baby Baby Timberlake!” She said as Justin grabbed Juliet’s hand and led her through the house, “And let Juliet walk on her own! You’re so damn protective!”

“Shut the hell up! I’m protective over my wife and my baby! And sometimes even over your stupid ass!” He remarked as Juliet just laughed at the two cousins.

They were crazy when they got to arguing with each other but she still loved them. They were still family and she was happy that she was a part of their family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“For weeks rumors have been flying that Juliet Timberlake was pregnant and those rumors have been confirmed. Justin Timberlake posted a new video feed on start-up company Robo.to. In the video Justin is clearly seen rubbing on Juliet’s baby bump while his status reads “It’s a boy!” This status was relayed through his twitter account and YouTube. The video has also been added to Justin’s website, Justintimberlake.com. All we can say is that the couple both look to be positively glowing in the video and we couldn’t be more happy for them! Congratulations to the Timberlakes and their bun in the oven!”

Cassie let out a frustrated growl as she turned off the television and threw the remote on the hotel bed behind her. She announces her pregnancy and she gets a two minute clip on CMT. Juliet doesn’t even have to announce a pregnancy just post a stupid two second clip and it’s announced around the world that Baby Timberlake is on the way!

She let out a frustrated sigh as she sat down on the hotel bed, grateful that she no longer had to share a room with Juliet and was allowed to have her temper tantrum. She rubbed her belly and tried to calm herself down, wishing Jordan was there and she wasn’t dealing with this alone. Maybe if she had her own career away from the band she’d be a whole lot better. She wouldn’t be constantly living in Juliet’s shadow. The media would talk about her and follow her.

She took a deep breath as she heard a knock on her door to calm herself down before she stood up and answered the door. She almost wanted to roll her eyes but she didn’t as she took in the sight of her siblings.

“Can we talk to you?” Josh asked as she moved aside and let them in, closing the door behind them.

“Sure. Make yourselves comfortable.” She said as they sat on the small couch in her hotel room.

She watched Juliet carefully as Juliet twiddled her fingers before meeting Cassie’s gaze.

“Did I do something wrong Cass?” Juliet asked as Cassie continued to stare at her.

“What’s going on? This feels like an intervention.” Cassie stated with a nervous laugh.

“Answer me Cassandra Sarah. Did I do something to make you hate me so?” Juliet asked as Cassie swallowed before looking at Chris and Josh who were just staring at her.

“I don’t hate you Jules.” She said as she let out a nervous scoff as if the idea sounded preposterous to her.

“Then why do I feel like you do? I keep hearing how you’re jealous of me and I just don’t understand it. We’re a band, we’re family…I just don’t understand.” Juliet said as she looked at Cassie, desperately trying to understand where all her animosity was coming from.

“But we’re not a band Jules! Don’t you get it? Sure when we’re on stage we’re a band but in interviews it’s all about Juliet Timberlake! First it was “Are you and Justin dating?” then it was “Are you and Justin married?” then “Are you pregnant with Justin’s child?” and now it’s “Juliet Timberlake is pregnant with Baby Timberlake!” I’m fucking tired of it!” She stated as Juliet looked at her.

“Do you think I planned that? Do you think I like that? Because I don’t! But I love Justin and if that’s the price I have to pay to be with him then I’ll gladly pay it! You’re such a selfish little brat right now!” Juliet said as Cassie rolled her eyes at her older sister.

“This coming from the girl who’s married to the man with the Golden name and the Golden wallet. You really hit the jackpot marrying him! What do you think all your fans would say if they knew how ya’ll really got married?” Cassie said as she crossed her arms and glared at her sister.

“How dare you insinuate that I married Justin for his money and his name! Don’t get me confused with something you would do for a little bit of fame! Let’s just face it, all those times I’ve been in magazines and red carpets wit Justin you wished it was you! Hell you probably wished you weren’t married to Jordan so that you could marry Justin yourself! Don’t confuse the love I have for my husband with the need for the fame that comes from being his wife!” Juliet said as she stood up and stared down her sister.

“Stop it! This is ridiculous! Cassie. We’re a band but we’re also family. You know that Juliet can’t help who Justin is, you know that.” Chris said as Cassie rolled her eyes again.

“We’re not a band! We’re Juliet Timberlake’s back up singers! Of course you’re sticking up for her! She’s your favorite sister! She’s always the damn favorite!” Cassie shouted as there was a knock on her hotel room door.

She stormed over to the door and swung it open, letting it slam against the hotel wall, “What the fuck do you want?” she asked as Justin looked at her with a glare.

“Chill with the attitude Cass. I just came for my wife.” Justin said as Cassie stepped aside and let him into the hotel room.

Juliet rose from the couch and made her way over to Justin. She didn’t want him to be there while they were discussing their issues. More importantly she didn’t want Cassie accusing him of things that weren’t his fault. She knew Justin would act like it didn’t bother him but she knew he would keep it inside until he eventually exploded.

“Honey, we’re not done here. Can you give me some more time before we go out to eat?” She asked as she placed her hand on his chest and caressed his cheek with her other one.

“Yeah sure. Take all the time you need. Just text me when you’re done baby.” Justin said as he leaned down and kissed her lips softly before rubbing her belly and pulling away.

“Justin should stay. After all he’s part of the problem.” Cassie said as Justin looked at Juliet with a curious stare.

Juliet sighed as she looked back at him, “He’s not part of the problem! The problem is your jealousy and Justin doesn’t need to be here and be a witness to that!”

“I’ll stay,” Justin said as Juliet shook her head ‘no’, silently begging him to leave, “If this affects the band then I should stay. Ya’ll are on my label,” he explained as he pulled Juliet to his side and kissed her temple.

“Cass, just stop already. You know Juliet can’t change anything. The media is going to continue to ask questions about her and Justin…that’s just the way it is. The important thing that you seem to be forgetting is that first and foremost we’re family. She’s your sister. You should be happy that she found someone she loves. You should be gushing over baby names and nursery themes and how your children will grow up to be best friends as well as cousins. You shouldn’t be arguing about which baby is getting more airtime in the media!” Josh said as Justin took a seat on the bed and pulled Juliet down to sit on his lap.

“It isn’t fair though! I’m tired of being in Juliet’s shadow! I’m tired of being in this group! I want a solo career! I can’t do this anymore!” Cassie shouted as Juliet gasped.

She never thought Cassie would want out. She never thought their band would be breaking up.

“I’ll finish this tour but I want out!” Cassie said as Chris, Josh and Juliet all looked at each other in shock, not sure what to think.

“Cassie, maybe you should sleep on your decision and then get with me in the morning to discuss your contract with Tennman Records.” Justin said as calmly as possible.

“J! She can’t leave!” Juliet said as she stood up and rushed over to Cassie, “Tell me what to do Sis! Tell me! We can change things! We can make it work!”

“Let her go Jules…if she wants out then we’ll let her out. I can guarantee you that Texas Roots will go on without you Cassie.” Chris said as him and Josh escorted Juliet out of the hotel room.

“You know what’s funny Cass?” Justin asked as he rose from his seat and headed to the door.

“What?” She snapped as he shook his head.

“The person that you’re so intent on hating right now, is the only person that begged you to stay in the band. Maybe you should think about your sister and your family instead of the fame.” Justin responded before leaving the hotel room.

She knew they wouldn’t understand but she would make them see what she was capable of and what she deserved.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Additional Characters by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry no update here....just pictures of Jake and Jordan.

stories/1421/images/Jake-Owen-sb07.jpg

 

stories/1421/images/493338871_l.jpg

 

Jake Owen: Country Music Artist. 28 years old.

 

stories/1421/images/Chris_Young2.JPG

Jordan James: Cassandra's husband.

End Notes:

I promised to have this photos up long time ago so here they are. Enjoy!

Photos used came from Jake Owen's myspace.

Photots used for Jordan are from Google Search for Chris Young.

Changing of minds and forgiveness..... by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I've been nominated at NFAwards!! So go read Nightswimming if you haven't and vote for me!!! Enjoy the update!

Juliet let out a sigh as her and Justin rode the elevator up to their room in silence. Their lunch together had been pretty uneventful, each one wondering what the other was thinking. Justin obviously didn’t want to say anything that might upset her further while she just didn’t know what to say. She knew the band would be just fine without Cassie but she didn’t know how this was going to affect their family.

“How did you do it J? You know, when you decided to go solo.” She finally asked as he turned to her.

“I don’t know,” he answered with a shrug before really answering, “It started off as just me messing around in the studio and the guys were talking about taking this long break and I just…couldn’t. After my solo success the label didn’t want to push for a group album so we disbanded. That’s not going to happen to Texas Roots though,” he stated as Juliet nodded her head.

“But it could though. I mean it’s always a possibility.” She whispered as he shook his head.

“Honey. It won’t happen like that. Cassie’s great but she doesn’t have it in her to be a solo artist. You, Josh and Chris will be just great together. You’ll see. I have faith in you.” He stated as he kissed her temple.

“Can’t you make her stay? What about her contract? There has to be a way to fix this.” Juliet said with determination in her eyes.

His heart went out to her. She wanted so badly for everything to work out but he of all people knew it just wasn’t going to happen. Cassie was itching to get out and be her own person just like he head. How had he not seen it before?

He didn’t want to admit it to Juliet but this could very well be the end of Cassie being apart of Texas Roots. He could help his sister-in-law out by offering her a record deal to stay within her contract but he wasn’t sure if his wife would want that. If he did that there were two ways Cassie could go. She could release her own album and become a huge solo artist like he did or she could release her own album and never be heard from again. While he wasn’t happy with the way she went about things, he really didn’t want her to fail either.

“I can’t make her stay honey. Your contracts are to be renewed at the end of your upcoming tour. Ya’ll can renew it without Cassie if you want.” He suggested as she let out a sigh before rubbing her baby bump.

“I don’t know. How could I have not known my Lil’ Sis was feeling this way? Why didn’t she just talk to me? I feel…I feel like I let her down.” Juliet said as Justin took her into his arms and held her tight.

“Maybe I can talk to her tomorrow? I don’t know, tell her what I thought being a solo artist meant and what it really turned out to be.” He suggested as Juliet hugged him tighter.

“Would you do that for me baby? I gotta feel like I at least tried something.” Juliet confessed as Justin kissed the top of her head.

He was going to try and talk some sense into Cassie because Juliet was asking him too. While he didn’t want Cassie to fail he also didn’t know if her being in the band was such a good idea anymore. What if she just felt like walking out while they were on tour? What would they do then? As much as he hated the thought of it he was going to have to call his mom and inform her of this new development.

“You’re going to have to call your mom, ain’t cha?” She asked as he let out a sigh and rubbed her belly.

“Yeah. Not that I want too but she needs to know. This is supposed to be a happy time for us and I feel like it’s nothing but drama.” He confessed as he continued to rub her baby bump and she let out a sigh.

“I’m happy for us,” She said as he laughed before kissing her forehead softly.

“I’m happy too. We should post another robo.to video announcing his name…you know just because we can.” He said as she giggled.

“Why don’t we keep that our little secret just to drive Rachel crazy.” She suggested as they finally got to their floor and exited the elevator.

He wrapped his arms behind and nuzzled the spot behind her ear with his nose, “I love the way you think baby.”

“Honey, I’m tired. I’m going to take a nap.” She said as they entered their hotel suite and she headed to the bedroom.

He followed her as she climbed onto the bed, not bothering to remove the covers, “I think I’ll join you,” he whispered as he climbed onto the bed next to her and pulled her up against his side, rubbing her belly again as she let out a sigh and closed her eyes, “I hope he looks like you baby girl.”

“No honey. He’s going to look like his daddy. Ain’t that right Max?” She said as her hand joined his on her belly, giggling as Justin shook his head at her.

“No, Max is going to be just as beautiful as his mommy. We both know you’re the looks in this family.” He stated as she laughed.

“I keep saying that you brought sexy back and that’s why Max is going to look like you. Plus he has to have your blue eyes. He’s going to have your blue eyes.” She stated matter-of-factly as Justin kissed her cheek.

“If that’s what you want baby then that’s what you’ll get. I love my baby girl.” He said before softly kissing her lips before they drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next morning*

“Cassie, are you sure this is what you want to do?” Justin asked as Cassie nodded her head.

“I talked it over with Jordan and we both agreed this will be the only way I’ll be happy. I can’t keep living in Juliet’s shadow.” She explained as Justin let out a disappointed sigh.

“And you really thought about this?” He asked as she nodded.

“You did it too J! I understand you’re trying to look out for your wife but I need to do this.” She explained as he nodded.

“Okay. I talked to Texas Roots and they’re going to take a break after the tour for the new album. Your contract is up at that time. You can either shop around at other labels but Texas Roots would like for you to stay at Tennman Records in case you change your mind.” Justin explained as Cassie looked at him.

They were in his hotel suite discussing her future with or without Texas Roots. She wanted what he had. No double bedrooms for him, no it was penthouse suites or the best room in the hotel. She looked around at the lavish suite, jealousy surging through her when she realized that her sister got to share that with him. Her sister was up in here in this lavish suite while she was stuck in a crappy hotel room downstairs.

“Do you want me to stay with Tennman Records?” She asked as he shook his head before meeting her gaze.

“You’re fucking over my wife! So…I could care less if you stay but Juliet is begging me to keep you. If you stay I’ll do my best to make sure your solo album is good but I’m just saying right now that I think what you’re doing is pretty shitty!” He confessed as Cassie just sat there and nodded.

“At least you’re being honest with me. I’ll stay with Tennman Records because I believe you’re a damn good producer not because Juliet “begged” you to offer me a contract.” She stated as he glared at her.

“As far as the media is concerned you are not to announce any solo projects until the album tour is finished. Also when it is announced it will be announced as the band taking a much needed break and working on their own projects. Then we will announce your solo album as a “side-project” absolutely not confirming that the band has broken up. Are we clear?” He asked as Cassie bit her lip and nodded.

She was a little intimidated by him for the first time in her career. She understood that he was acting the way he was because he was being protective over Juliet though.

“J? Honey, why aren’t you in bed?” Juliet asked as she walked into the living room portion of the suite, “Oh, hi Cass. I’ll just go back to the bedroom.”

“Nah, you’re good baby. Cassie and I were just finishing up. Come ‘ere little girl.” Justin said as he cocked his head to the side and flashed Juliet a smirk.

She watched with mild interest as her sister giggled before making her way over to Justin. He raised up her grey Texas Longhorns t-shirt to kiss her baby bump softly as Juliet ran her fingers through his hair. He rubbed his scruff covered cheek against her smooth belly and Juliet let out a giggle, fully content to let him caress her baby bump.

“How’s my boy? Is Mommy keeping you fed? I’m so excited for you to get here Max. Daddy loves you.” He said as Juliet caressed his scalp and smiled brightly.

Maybe she was over-reacting. She had accused Juliet of some very mean things and seeing her and Justin together just proved to her that Juliet really did love Justin.

“Honey. I’m tired. Come back to bed.” She heard Juliet whisper as Justin continued to caress and kiss her baby bump.

“That’s all you want to do lately is sleep. You do know it’s like ten in the morning hun?” He said with a chuckle as she blushed.

“I know but I’m tired and I can’t sleep without you.” She confessed before kissing his forehead lightly.

“I’m going to stay with the band.” Cassie blurted out as Juliet and Justin turned to her with wide eyes.

“Really Lil’ Sis?” Juliet asked as Cassie nodded her head.

“I don’t know just watching ya’ll really just knocked me back into place. I think I just need a break once this tour is over. I never should have accused you of things that I know are not true Jules. You obviously love Justin very much and I never should have accused you of using him for his name and money. I’m so sorry Sister, can you ever forgive me?” Cassie asked as Juliet stepped out of Justin’s embrace and walked over to her sister.

She wrapped her arms around Cassie in a tight hug, “Of course I forgive you. You’re my sister and I love you no matter what,” she stated as Cassie laughed.

“I don’t know why. I was being a complete bitch.” Cassie confessed as she blushed.

“You’re pregnant…it’s okay.” Juliet reasoned as they both laughed.

“So…” Cassie said as she patted Juliet’s baby bump, “His name is Max?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Justin? You called me hun?” Lynn asked into the phone.

He hadn’t called her in a couple of months so she was surprised that he was calling her now. She knew it was probably something to do with business since he refused to talk to her about anything else. She hadn’t meant to make him or Juliet so upset. She was just thinking about their careers. Although she loved having Juliet as her daughter-in-law she knew they had problems in their marriage.

She, of all people, knew how much her son had been burned in the past and she didn’t want that to happen again. Besides she didn’t know if Juliet was truly ready to deal with Justin’s emotional baggage. When they were just married she knew they’d be able to work out their problems but with a baby on the way she was worried that they wouldn’t work on their problems. She was afraid the baby would distract them and cause their problems to break them apart. She hadn’t meant to be cruel or hurt them she had merely stated what she thought would be best for them at the time.

“Yeah I did. Cassie wanted to leave the band but she changed her mind after talking to Jules and I.” He explained with a bored tone.

She hated this distance between them. He used to call her every day even if it was just to tell her hi. She missed hearing his voice but she knew he didn’t want to talk to her at all.

She let out a sigh after hearing his news, “Well I’m glad she decided to stay…so…how’s Juliet?”

“Do you really even care?” He snapped.

“Of course I care! I love Juliet! I want to make sure her pregnancy is going along okay.” She said as she heard him scoff over the phone.

“Now you care about her pregnancy? You didn’t care when you asked us to get rid of Max! You didn’t care when you said we should get rid of our son!” He said and she could hear the pain in his voice, “Why would you even ask that Mom?”

“I was just trying to look out for ya’lls careers. A baby changes everything and I mean everything Justin. We both know you have trust issues. Juliet is pretty understanding but I just don’t know how understanding she’ll be with a baby in the mix. Plus your touring schedules and Juliet’s album dropping…now was just a really bad time Justin.” Lynn said as she tried to explain herself.

“I get that mom but I’m 28 fucking years old. Did you not think that Juliet and I would be mature enough to sit down and discuss this already? Because we did! We had a good long talk about how you tried to force her and Jake together for real and not just for publicity! What do you have against me that you don’t want me to be happy?” He shouted causing her to wince.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt again. What if she just decides she wants out? What if she falls out of love with you? What if she doesn’t want to be hounded by the Timberlake fame anymore?” Lynn asked as Justin let out a deep sigh.

“Then she does. I have to take that risk because I need her. I need her by my side, with my son, with my last name more than any grown man should need someone. Besides in the end I know that whatever comes up we’re going to work through it together.” Justin explained as Lynn started to cry.

She never thought her son would fall in love the way he had with Juliet. Through all his 28 years she had prayed that he would find someone that he would love completely and put before himself. For the first time in her life she could honestly say that he had found that in Juliet.

“I’m so sorry baby. I didn’t know she meant that much to you. I’m so sorry. So so sorry.” She continued to apologize over and over.

“Mama,” Justin whispered as he listened to her cry, “Please don’t cry Mama. I forgive you. Trust me when I tell you Juliet and I will continue to work on our relationship and our issues as well as taking care of our son. He’s going to have the best life that we can provide for him.” Justin said as Lynn sniffled.

“I know you will. Please tell Juliet that I’m sorry too and that I am happy for ya’ll.” Lynn said as Justin nodded.

“Sure Mama. I’ve got to let you go. I’ll call you tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay honey. Take care of my grandson. I love you.”

“Love you too Mama.” He replied before hanging up.

He let out a heavy sigh as he rested his head against the seat in the empty arena. His band were working out a couple of kinks before he started his sound check so he had decided to call his mom. He was glad they were able to talk things out but he did know that his mom was going to have to apologize to Juliet too.

He knew that Juliet deserved an apology from his mother and given the way she had forgiven Cassie he was sure her and his mom would be on good terms very soon.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Regrets by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Wow it's been awhile! lol I apologize for that but my life is kind of crazy right now! The last part of this chapter jumps ahead about a year and a half but it's not that confusing to follow but still just a heads up! Hope ya'll enjoy!

“Could Cassandra James be leaving Texas Roots? Sources say that is so true and yet so false! Texas Roots just finished their solo album tour, wrapping it up just in time for Cassandra and sister, Juliet Timberlake, to have their babies. The band has decided to take a break from touring and recording so they can focus on other projects. Josh and Chris Rangel have told us that they plan on just resting and taking some vacations and who can blame them as they come off back to back tours. Juliet is, of course, planning to spend her time being a mother to her and Justin’s newborn son Max Reid Timberlake. One would think Cassandra would do the same but instead, the 23 year old, has opted to go back into the studio and record a solo album!


The band is stating that Cassandra is not leaving Texas Roots though just spreading her creative wings and they are excited to hear her album and what she comes up with. It appears her sister is her biggest fan, as Juliet was photographed visiting the recording studio numerous times with little Max in tow. Maybe he had a play date with his cousin Bella Marie James?


We wish Cassandra the best of luck and hope to hear her album soon.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Honey, Max is hungry!” Justin shouted as he rocked his son back and forth in his arms while the newborn cried.


“Mommy’s coming Max.” Juliet cooed as she walked into his nursery with a warm bottle of milk and handed it to Justin.

Justin took the bottle from her and gave it to Max, sighing as the newborn started to eat and stopped crying. He hated it when his cried, it made him feel helpless sometimes. It made him grateful that Max wasn’t big on crying unless he was hungry or needed changing. He was also grateful that Max liked to sleep throughout the night. The first nights had been hard on him, not that Max wasn’t sleeping but that he didn’t want to have him in the nursery so far away from him and Juliet.


He had literally stood in the doorway watching Max sleep until Juliet made him go to bed. Of course he had gone to bed only to wake up when Juliet tried to sneak out of their bed to check on Max. He loved being a father and that was something that he never thought would happen to him.


Of course he had never planned on getting married either. He remembered when he used to bristle at the mere mention of marriage, avoiding the questions in every interview at least until he met Juliet. Things changed when he met her, he changed. All of a sudden getting married didn’t sound like such a bad idea as long as it was to her. He had started imagining their life together, what their children would look like and now it was his reality.


Now he had a wife that he loved and would do anything for. He had a wonderful son that made his life complete. Sometimes it was hard and he still didn’t know what the hell he was doing sometimes but he enjoyed every minute of it.


When Juliet was holding their son or just relaxing next to him on the couch he thought back to his previous girlfriends. He wondered if he would be this happy had he married one of them and had children with them. The truth was though he knew he wouldn’t have been. Of course the thought to marry Britney had crossed his mind but that was his first love. He honestly didn’t think that if they had stayed together it would have happened. They grew up to be two different people, he didn’t even know her anymore. Cameron was never serious enough for marriage and he had been content with that until he had signed Texas Roots and met Juliet and he wanted more. Then came Jessica and he could admit to himself that that relationship lasted longer than it ever should have.


“Are you okay with him, honey? Or do you want me to take him?” Juliet asked him as Justin looked up at her from his seat in the rocking chair.


“I’m good, honey.” He responded as he lightly kissed Max’s forehead.

“Okay. I’m going to make dinner for my boys then.” She said as she walked over and kissed Max’s cheek as he looked up at her with his daddy’s blue eyes before kissing Justin’s lips softly and leaving the two of them in the nursery.


She never knew that she would love someone as much as she loved Justin and Max. They meant the world to her and she would do anything for them.


The past year had been rough with Cassie finally deciding to leave the band. She had told them in the middle of their album tour and that had created unnecessary tension within the whole group. She had wanted to talk Cassie out of it but she came to the realization that she might stay for awhile but then decide to leave again so it was better for the band to just let her go. She wanted the best for her sister but she was realizing that her sister being in the band wasn’t the best for them. At least not at this point in time.


Cassie was too young and wanted more than what the band did. They were content with their musical status and the amount of celebrity status they had which just wasn’t enough for Cassie. Cassie saw the fame and the perks that came with Justin’s status and she wanted that for herself but she didn’t realize how hard it was.


Justin was a very protective person and a very private person and so was Cassie. She was thinking about the perks but not about what her and Jordan would be trading in for those perks. Juliet got to witness how insane it was for Justin. When they went out he was constantly looking over his shoulder. He was constantly blocking Max from having pictures taken of him. They had thought that when they moved to Tennessee they would stop following them but it hadn’t happened.

Everyone wanted pictures of Max Timberlake and her and Justin weren’t up to whoring out their son to the magazines so everyone was dying for a picture of the Max Timberlake. They had done a good job in making sure that he wasn’t photographed up close so that he wouldn’t get scared. They were trying to protect him as much as they could from the media and even fans who tried to get too close because they felt it was their job as his parents to do so.


That’s why she couldn’t understand why Cassie would choose to pt her family in that position even going as far as to hold a photoshoot with People Magazine showing off Bella.


Just recently she had visited Cassie in the studio with Max in tow and had listened to Cassie complain about how they hounded her when she was holding Bella causing Bella to scream and cry. She had wanted to tell her that she asked for it. That that was what she wanted but being a good sister she bit her tongue and then went home to complain about it to Justin.


He, of course, told her not to worry about it and let Cassie deal with it on her own because she was the one that invited the media into her life. She agreed with him but she still wanted to protect and help her little sister but she had to let go. She wanted them to all get along, she wanted the band to get back together, she wanted a lot of things but she knew that she could no longer hold on too tightly to those things. Cassie was going to have to learn the hard way, the boys were going to have to learn how to forgive Cassie, she was going to have to learn to forgive Lynn but more importantly she was going to have to learn when to let go and when to keep fighting. 


Right now it was time for her to let go of Cassie and time for her to fight against all the odds that were stacked against her and Justin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Cassie, can you sing that second verse again? I wanna try something.” Her producer said as she let out a sigh and nodded her head.

She was getting tired. It was hard being a solo artist and she felt like she had too much control in the process. Justin knew for a fact that Juliet wrote almost all the songs for Texas Roots by herself. So he had sent her numerous songs and left her to go through all of them. She knew for a fact that he had people that would narrow down the songs for her but he chose not to utilize them. She knew he was doing it to get back at her for leaving Texas Roots but she was happy that she was on her own now.


She knew her brothers weren’t happy with her at all but eventually they would get over it. Juliet was kind of still talking to her but she never asked about her album or the songs she was working on. When she dropped by the studio it was merely to see Justin and tell Cassie a quick hello.


She could feel Juliet pulling away from her and she wondered if her brothers had something to do with that. They had always been a close knit family and now she felt completely alone. It would get better though, once her album was out and she was a household name she would be better. It would be worth it. At least that is what she kept telling herself.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Have you talked to Cassie lately?” Karen, Juliet’s mom, asked over the phone.
“No mom. I talked to her last week but I haven’t lately. You know the boys aren’t talking to her at all.” Juliet explained as she sat down on the couch and let out a sigh.

“She told me that. She really needs ya’lls support right now.” Karen said as Juliet let out another sigh.

“I know but she really hurt us mom. She doesn’t want to be a part of our band. That’s like saying she doesn’t want to be a part of our family anymore. It hurts to know that she could walk away from it all. And for what? More fame and attention? That just doesn’t sit right with us,” Juliet said into the phone as she leaned back against the couch and turned on the T.V.


“She’s your sister though and ya’ll need to forgive her. Ya’ll need to separate ya’lls business life from ya’lls personal life. What she did was a business move. Just look at it that way.” Karen explained as Max’s cries rang out from the baby monitor beside the couch, “Oh is that my grandson crying?”


“Yes. I just put him down for his nap too,” Juliet explained as she started to climb the stairs and head up to Max’s nursery, “I think he misses his daddy.”


“Oh. Is Justin not there?” Karen asked as Max’s cries got louder as Juliet approached his nursery.


“No. He’s at the studio. I might just go and visit him. He calls like every twenty minutes to check on Max.” Juliet said with a laugh as she entered the nursery.


She sandwiched the phone in between her ear and her shoulder as she picked up Max and rubbed his back. He immediately stopped crying as soon as he was in her arms.

“He loves his son. I’m surprised he even went to the studio. I would think he would be right by your side.” Karen said with a laugh as Juliet giggled.


“I practically had to push him out the door. He had to go work with Cassie today and I’m sure she would have been hurt if he was a no-show.” Juliet said as Karen laughed again.


“Are you ready to get back in the studio or anything?” Karen asked as Juliet sat down in the rocking chair with Max.


Juliet thought about it before looking down at Max, “Not really. I want to spend as much time with Max as possible. Maybe in the future but not right now. Plus Justin’s getting that itch to work on his own stuff and I can’t be recording or releasing an album when he’s on tour. We decided we’d switch off. I’ll join him on his tour and watch Max and he’ll watch Max and join me when Texas Roots tours.”


“It’s good that ya’ll have worked that out. Are you and Lynn getting along again?”


Juliet let out a sigh before kissing Max’s forehead as he cooed, “We’re civil. She apologized and everything but I really don’t feel like it was genuine. I think she did it to keep Justin happy. Things are just different between us now.”


“Maybe you just need to sit down and talk to her. Without Justin there because I know ya’ll both probably met with her when she apologized. This is between you and Lynn, you weren’t there when she apologized to Justin. If she has a problem with you personally she probably won’t tell you in front of her son. At least I wouldn’t.” Karen explained as Juliet nodded.


“Where’s my beautiful boy?” Justin asked as he walked into the nursery.


Juliet laughed as Max’s eyes grew wide and he started to squirm in hr arms as he looked for his daddy. She let Justin take him from her and lavish him with kisses.


“There’s my son! Did you miss your daddy, buddy? Your dad missed you!” Justin said as he held Max close before softly kissing Juliet.


“Mom, Justin’s here so I’m going to let you go. I’ll talk to the boys though.” Juliet said as Justin threw her a curious look.

“Okay. Tell Justin I said hi and I love you.” Karen said.


“Love you too Mom. Bye.” Juliet said as she hung up the phone as Justin put Max in his crib and walked over to his wife.

“Come here beautiful. Welcome your man home all proper like.” He said with a cheeky grin as she laughed at him and rose from the rocking chair to greet him.
She wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms went around her waist, pulling her into his tight embrace as he kissed her lips softly. They exchanged a few quick pecks before he leaned back just to look at her. He tucked her hair behind her ear before caressing her cheek softly, loving the way she leaned into his touch and closed her eyes.


“I love you little girl. I missed you all day.” He whispered as she opened her beautiful brown eyes and smiled at him.


“I missed you too honey. All day I was wondering, along with Max, when his daddy was going to come home.” She whispered as she nuzzled her nose against his neck.


“I’m home now baby. And I think Max fell asleep.” Justin said as he wiggled his eyebrows at her and she laughed at him before taking his hand and leading him to their bedroom.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Big things are happening in the Timberlake household this month! Justin Timberlake just announced plans to drop his highly anticipated third album earlier this week and now Juliet Timberlake has released a statement regarding Cassandra James’ departure from Texas Roots and Tennman Records.


Juliet stated:“It’s a shame that we couldn’t make Cassandra’s touring and recording schedule work with Texas Roots’ touring and recording schedule. We desperately wanted to allow her enough room to do both. We will continue to be her biggest supporters because she’s our sister and we love her dearly. Unfortunately Texas Roots wil just have to move on without her for the time being.”


This news comes as a shock to all Texas Roots fans who believed Cassandra would be reuniting with Texas Roots to record a new album. Some are saying that her decision to leave Texas Roots also caused a fraction that led her to leave Tennman Records as well. Juliet Timberlake has spoken up and said this is not true.


Juliet said:“Justin worked really hard on Cassie’s album but in the end he couldn’t work on her album and his at the same time. They both decided it would be best if she was signed to JIVE where she would be managed better. He’s so busy right now that it’s better if he just produces for her rather than take her onto the label. JIVE has taken great care of Justin’s career and I’m sure they’ll do the same for Cassie.”


It seems that Juliet has high hopes for her sister. We sure hope Cassandra’s solo album lives up to the hype.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Certain tracks have leaked for Cassandra James’ solo album on the internet this week. Justin Timberlake apparently produced the three tracks that leaked! This isn’t the first time a musician’s tracks have been leaked before the album release! If the three tracks that were leaked is any indication of the direction of Cassandra’s album then we will definitely be buying it! Those tracks were hot!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“Is Cassandra James dissing her brother-in-law, Justin Timberlake? Sources say that rumor is So True!”


“That’s right! Justin was slated to help produce tracks for Cassandra’s debut solo album and earlier this month three of those tracks were released on the internet. It appears since the leakage Cassandra has opted to not include those track on the album!”


“She has stated:“Everyone knows that Justin has a distinct sound and while I appreciate his hard work I just want a unique sound for myself. I loved the tracks that he worked on and I wish they could stay on the album but I’m going with a different sound and they wouldn’t really flow.”


It’s a shame that those tracks won’t be released. We were looking forward to them.”


“That’s right! Now I wonder what this different sound will be. I guess only time will tell.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cassandra James’ solo album debut a flop!


Cassandra’s solo venture first caught our eye when it was announced that she would be taking a break from Texas Roots to work on her solo album. While we hardly believed that a country girl could cross over into mainstream others like Taylor Swift have proved us wrong. So we were hopeful and ready to give the youngest member of Texas Roots a chance.


We were especially excited when three tracks from the album were leaked over the internet. Yes they were produced by Justin Timberlake and yes they had his signature sound but to put it mildly…they were the shit! So color us disappointed when Cassandra James released a statement saying those tracks would not be included on the album. Was it her cutting all ties with Justin, Texas Roots, and Tennman Records? Or did she simply not want them to be released after they had leaked? We really didn’t care the reason why, we just hoped that her album was still good without them.


Unfortunately for us, it wasn’t. She said she wanted a “different sound” but unfortunately it came across as the same old shit! And that’s putting it politely. The beats sounded the same on every song, her voice was too over produced and too nasally. My actions ranged from just chucking the album in the trash to praying for my bleeding ears. Her voice definitely sounds better in a group, harmonizing with other vocals.


Maybe the producers for her album thought they were working with the other sister. You know, the hot one with the sultry vocals. Juliet Timberlake probably could have pulled off most of these songs. Lucky for us though she chooses to stay with her band and write good music. Maybe Cassandra should take tips from her big sister. Maybe then her album wouldn’t suck ass!


Cassandra angrily threw down the review that ripped her solo album to shreds. She let out a frustrated sigh before plopping down on her couch. Her album had just released and none of the reviews were good. She was hoping that after a year and a half of hard work her decision to leave Texas Roots would be justified but it wasn’t. Most of the reviews had put a damper on her mood but she thought if Rolling Stone liked her album the other reviews wouldn’t matter. They didn’t like the album though and this review from them basically put the nail in her coffin. 


What was she going to do now? She had left Texas Roots and Tennman Records! She never talked to her brothers and she rarely talked to Juliet anymore. Her sister was off on tour with her husband and didn’t have time to deal with her petty problems.


She had seen the photos everywhere of Juliet holding Max as they exited the venues and arenas Justin was selling out. Never was Justin too far behind when they were photographed. She still felt like she had lost her family. She felt like she was so alone. Granted she had Bella and Jordan and she loved them deeply but she missed that bond that she had with her brothers and sister. She regretted the fact that Max and Bella weren’t as close as they should be, only seeing each other on the holidays if Justin’s touring schedule allowed.


She had thought when she released her own album she would have everything she wanted and dreamed about, that wasn’t the case though. The media was talking about her more, they were hounding her for pics more, her name was in magazines more but it was too much pressure. Plus with her album not doing so wells he new that eventually people would lose interest in her and her name would eventually fade.


She knew her siblings wouldn’t take her back into the band. At least not right now. They were working on their own album as a trio now, the three of them moving on together as a family and band without her. She wanted to apologize, wanted to turn back time and take back everything she did and said but she couldn’t. She could only hope that one day they would forgive her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Justin Timberlake was photographed today in London heading to the ONE concert sponsored by Bono and U2. If you remember Justin became part of the ONE campaign while dating Cameron Diaz. It is a campaign that his wife, Juliet, also is a part of and holds close to her heart. So it was no surprise when Justin confirmed that he would indeed be performing at the huge open air concert. The surprise came though when Juliet showed up with little Max Timberlake in tow. Notice in the pictures how he’s rocking his Kidz Gear Headphones while holding onto his mom! Max Timberlake is sure giving Kingston Rossdale and Maddox Jolie-Pitt a run for their money in his rock-n-roll gear! He’s so adorable!”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Max Reid Timberlake is rocking out in London with his parents Justin and Juliet Timberlake. The one and a half year old made a statement in his Kidz Gear Headphones and Gray and Blue plaid shirt and dark denim jeans with his white Toddler Air Jordans. He looked like the mini-me version of his father, who wore almost the exact same thing on stage. He has become a permanent fixture on his father’s tour and Justin has said that he wouldn’t have it any other way.


Stating:“I love having my wife and son on tour with me. It’s really great to have that support system. I could be having a bad day after exhausting interviews or something could go wrong on stage and all that disappears when I see them. Max makes me laugh while Juliet gives me the love I need. I never thought I’d be married with a family but I’m happy that I am.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Is Max Reid Timberlake bringing sexy back just like his dad? The toddler appears to be quite the little ladies man. He’s been photographed kissing his grandma Lynn’s hand as well as Justin’s cousin Rachel’s hand, causing both women to blush profusely. He was also photographed blowing them kisses. He’s definitely picked up that Timberlake charm. Gentlemen, watch your daughters because a heartbreaker has been born!”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Gammie!” Max shouted as he ran to Lynn.


Juliet smiled as Lynn scooped him up into her arms and lavished him with kisses. It had been a rocky road to repairing her relationship with Lynn but they had finally sat down and talked things out. As Max got older she could see their bond getting stronger and stronger. She could see that Lynn really enjoyed having a grandchild now and would do anything for him. She was grateful to have such a great close-knit family and that she got to raise her son in such a loving environment. She just wished that they were closer to Cassie.


Max was missing out on knowing his aunt and growing up with his cousin, Bella. She just didn’t know how to reach out to Cassie. Justin didn’t want anything to do with her since she axed the tracks he had worked so hard on and left the label after he had put so much money into working on her album and lining up producers for her.
Even when her album flopped, Chris and Josh both tried to call her to see if she wanted to come back to Texas Roots only to have their calls ignored by her. Juliet honestly didn’t believe Cassie had that much pride and tried to call her herself but her call was also ignored. Eventually she just stopped trying. The minute Justin’s tour was done Texas Roots was going to go back into the studio and record their first trio album. They were determined to move on past Cassie leaving the group and come out with a great album. It wasn’t that they were trying to prove they didn’t need her just that they could do an album without her if need be.


She’d be lying to herself if she said she wasn’t the least bit excited to see how well the new album would be received. A part of her knew that they would be just fine but it was always natural for her to doubt an album before it was released. She knew that Cassie had a good following of fans, she just hoped they wouldn’t stop following Texas Roots now that Cassie was a part of the band. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Is Cassandra James regretting leaving Texas Roots? I would be if I were her! Texas Roots has released their first album as a trio. It was certified platinum this week! The album has only been out for three days! Stores are rushing to order more Cds as run out. It appears everyone is anxious to hear their sound without Cassie. All I can say is that I bought my copy and haven’t stopped playing it!”

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1426