Worthy Of by amk88
Summary:

  Life is made up of a series of moments.  It's what those moments amount to that truly matters. For Justin and Kim, those moments mean more to them than they could ever imagine.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1844 Read: 1423 Published: Jun 25, 2009 Updated: Jun 25, 2009
Story Notes:
  This is one from back in the day, but still pretty good considering I was about 16 when I wrote it.  Enjoy!

1. Worthy Of by amk88

Worthy Of by amk88

“You could have any guy that you wanted. Why me?”

Kim paused to look at Justin through the mirror, her long brown hair twisted up into a bun.  A few dry, wavy strands slipped into her face as she looked at her boyfriend quizzically.

“What are you talking about? You’re the multi-platinum star that has women and their daughters throwing themselves at you.”

Turning around, she was able to see all of the photo albums and loose pictures that he’d spread out at the foot of the bed. Amusement parks, Grammy ceremonies, after parties, concerts, her college graduation. All of the times they’d shared together were chronicled in those pictures; each memory smiling back at her. It was amazing to think that two people could spend so many years together and share so many moments, good and bad. They were 15 and holding hands shyly, then they were 21 and surfing the Californian waves. At 19, they’d made a bet to see who could keep their hands up on that damn roller coaster. They both smiled remembering that neither had been able to do so; and at seven, they were sticking their tongues out at one another.

The towel she’d secured around her figure just minutes ago was at her feet, but she didn’t mind at all.  They’d passed the awkward stage of nudity long before they started dating.  She had always found comfort and reassurance in their friendship.

Slipping on lilac boy shorts and a matching cami, she singled out one of the pictures.  Tapping her finger against the corner with fond memories, she smiled.

A gangly, barely 16 year old replica of Justin stared back at her.  “Do you remember when you left for Germany, and you promised that we’d stay friends, no matter what?”

Justin nodded, picking up the picture of them at the airport.  “I was scared shitless, but you kept telling me to go.”

He moved over a bit, but soon found Kim in his lap anyway, curled up against his chest, grinning at the memories.

“Uh hun,” she smiled.  “And all you kept saying was that you promised not to forget me, or let our friendship slip away.  You promised to call every night.  And you did.”  Taking a seat behind him, she rubbed his shoulders as she continued.  “Somehow, you called me every night at 9:30, before I went to sleep.  No matter what you were doing or how exhausted you were, you let me know you were thinking about me- that you hadn’t forgotten me.”

“Any guy would do that if he knew you.”

“But not just any guy would call me while he was in the middle of a quick change.  Not to mention the bills you received.  I’m surprised your mom didn’t keep you from calling me at all.”  She continued to run her warm hands over his tense shoulders and down over his pecs.  She soon added her lips under his ear.

“You’re gonna make me forget everything we were talking about.”

“That’s the plan,” she smirked with satisfaction.

Turning around, he smiled with her and leaned in for a kiss.  Pulling away just as quickly as he’d initiated it, he added, “One more thing.”

“What, baby?”

“Why do you love me?  I mean, what keeps you coming home to me everyday, even when home is a tour bus for three months at a time?”

“You mean, besides the fact that you fish for compliments like a girl?”  She pulled him down to lay beside her before she spoke again.  “I love that you always make me laugh.  I love when you sing in the shower, and when your singing turns into rapping and when you tickle me in the morning to wake me up.  I love how you always seem to make me feel special and I even love that you can clear a room after eating Mexican.”

Justin only shook his head at the remark. Kim quickly recanted the last statement.  “The point is,” she stressed, still giggling at their exchange, “I love the way you make me feel, rather it’s just you and me, or a stadium full.  And even when you annoy me, I can’t think of anyone else that I’d rather be annoyed by.”

“Thanks, I think.”

“Take it as a compliment and kiss me.”

Following her advice, Justin planted his lips firmly against his girlfriend’s.  Instantly, every doubt and apprehension was obliterated from his mind.  Pushing the surrounding pictures out of the way, they haphazardly splayed out on the bed diagonally.

Placing his lips only centimeters away from Kim, he smirked when she closed her eyes in anticipation.  After only a second, she opened both eyes to see him grinning smugly.  Narrowing her eyes at him, they simply watched each other for a second, enjoying the patches of skin on skin and the delicious heat between them.

“That’s a dirty trick to play on a girl,” Kim broke the silence.  Playfulness and adoration laced her voice.   Her shy smile shone brightly, but her eyes closed once again, her eyelashes fluttering closed so beautifully, his breath caught in his throat.

“I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, m’lady.”  And with that, his lips consumed the sweet, supple ones he’d been craving.  To his surprise, they found a slow pattern, almost as if the moment would escape them if they didn’t take the time to enjoy it. 

Justin’s hands fisted against the silky camisole.  He couldn’t seem to decide if it was the right moment, but he needed more of her.  Slipping a hand gently under the garment, he was discovering her again for the first time.  She seemed so fragile, and he wanted nothing more than to treat her with the most delicate care.

“I know that you love me, I’d never doubt that.”  He pressed into her, adding more pressure with every passing second.  “It’s just- sometimes, I lose myself in everything, and I need you to keep me on track.”

Just barely nodding in confirmation, her hips rolled into the hardening flesh.  She’d never doubt the validity or strength of their relationship and her gentle kisses conveyed this.

It was almost amusing to think that she’d flipped him on his back without his taking notice.  He took things in stride, however, enjoying the experience.  He shimmied his hips as she tugged at his sweats.  He moaned when she deliberately applied pressure to the sensitive flesh, removing his boxers, along with his patience.  He fell in love all over again when she looked into his eyes, a hazy smile and reckless attitude completing the picture of utter perfection.

In the span of three overheated seconds, her boy shorts became the final causality of clothing exiled to the Parisian hardwood.  Her thighs rested on either side of his abdomen as she supported herself by resting a hand on his chest.  The remaining hand resided in Justin’s palm, resting just above his head on the bedspread.  Kim’s kisses were slowly driving him insane; they were everywhere.  As she continued her journey up his neck, she lifted slightly.

Justin’s hand ran in the opposite direction of her affection, over her thigh to his own body directly beneath.  Her slick fluid already coated the nether region of his abdomen and he felt himself losing composure at the thought of being a part of her once again.

She’d read his mind.  The precocious look on her face said so.  She slid onto his positioned penis slowly, stopping with only the head nestled inside.

“That’s a dirty trick to play,” Justin mocked.  He placed his hands beneath her and caressed her thighs, as well as her ass, but he never tried to push her any further.  For the moment, he was simply supporting her.

It was absolute torture as she slid around him, only taking portions of him in before pulling her body away once again.  After a few varying increments, Justin was close to losing his control.  Kim kissed him one last time, a warm brushing of her lips over his heart, before pushing him deep within her body.  They began a rocky rhythm, Kim’s body crashing against his with reckless thrusts.

Justin’s grip tightened on her thighs, just above her knees, and his chest rose and fell quickly.  From his point of view, however, it felt more like he’d had the breath knocked out of him.

“Don’t stop,” he whispered against her neck, as he pulled their bodies into a sitting position.  He hadn’t thought it possible, but they were closer this way, a single movement conveying more than even they understood.  Her breasts pressed against him with her every motion and gasp for breath, recycling oxygen between them.  His large hand spread across her lower back, his fingertips messaging gently and pressing their hips together.Kim’s fingers curled into Justin’s hair as she pushed him deeper.  Her left hand rested at the base of his neck, grazing his shoulder.  Her fingernails left tiny red imprints, trying to hold her orgasm off for just a bit longer.  Attempting to control her breathing, she struggled to get the words out she so desperately needed him to know.

“I’m not going anywhere, baby.  Nothing can- nothing can break us.  I won’t let it.”  She’d barely finished her sentence before her eyes snapped shut and Justin began shaking inside of her.

She arched her back instinctively, triggering more spasms as she bounced gently against his hips, eventually slowing to a mere rocking motion against his pelvis.  Justin lowered himself to lie back on the bed, Kim still cradled by his strong arms.  He kissed her forehead when she rolled to the side, shifting her weight to the bed, but not her attention or affection.

They mumbled nonsense and sweet nothings to one another, which they could barely translate.  Nonetheless, it was understood that they loved one another, that nothing would ever change that and that sleep seemed to be the next option, as they lay tangled in one another.

“Wait, I just want one more thing.”  Still just as naked as the day he was born, he picked up Kim’s camera from her desk.

“What are you doing now?”  She sounded annoyed, but the look on her face said otherwise.  He loved that look- full of love and playfulness.  A look she saved for him.  She shifted slightly, fixing the tangled sheet over her exposed skin.

“Don’t move,” he instructed.  “I’m making a new memory.”

She was breathtaking, and she hadn’t a clue. Her hair fanned out behind her as she hit the pillow, her breasts moving slightly with each breath she took. Her crystalline hazel eyes looked him over, while her bronzed skin called out to be touched.  The bed was a mess; the majority of the comforter now pooled on the floor, one corner still tucked in at the foot, along with the many pictures- each one a memory that had somehow lead to this exact moment.  He never wanted to forget. 

The shutter sounded, capturing the moment on film.  Taking in the scene, Justin smiled. “What did I do to deserve all of you?”

“Baby, you’re more than worthy of my mind, body and soul. I love you and only you, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1454