Cake by falling24
Summary: JC goes to a bakery to get a cake for Justin's bachelor party but leaves with more than just a cake.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1122 Read: 2769 Published: Jul 03, 2009 Updated: Jul 03, 2009
Story Notes:
This is my first time sharing anything that I have written so please let me know what you think love it or hate it i want to know.

1. First Meeting by falling24

First Meeting by falling24

“Sorry I’m late. So what do we have today?” I asked coming into the office. “It’s ok been pretty slow, but we did get an order today for an ass cake.” “Bachelor or birthday cake?” “Bachelor it’s a big cake though needs to feed about a 100 people and they need it by Friday.” “That’s kind of short notice isn’t it?” “Yeah but we don’t have anything else really this weekend and the guy sounded like he was in a real jam.” Annaleigh answered. “Are they coming in for a tasting?” I asked putting on my apron. “Yeah he should be here in about ten minutes I already have the cakes ready.” “Ok sounds good I’ll set up in the front we have any other tasting’s today?” “Nope I figured after he left we could get started since we only have like two days to do this.” “Ok did you already give him info on the deposit and everything?” “Yeah all he has to do is pick the flavor and let us know what he wants on the cake.” “Ok sounds good I’m going to clean up the front.” I replied as I made her way to the front of the bakery. As I was cleaning she heard the chimes over the door. “Hi welcome to Tempting Creations.” As I looked up I was shocked to see who was standing before me. “Hi I’m JC I spoke with Annaleigh I’m here for a tasting.” “Uh yeah um I’m Nicole her partner please come right this way we have everything ready for you to taste.” I said trying to get over my shock. “Thanks so much for doing this in such short notice I totally forgot the bachelor party was this weekend some best man I am right?” He said with a laugh. “Oh no problem. Please have a seat. We have a few of our most popular cakes for you to taste. The first one is a Bavarian chocolate with raspberry filling.” “Wow that’s really good.” “Next is our French vanilla with strawberry filling, and finally our red velvet with cream cheese filling. Keep in mind these are our most popular if you want something else I’m sure we can make it for you.” “Well to be honest I really don’t know I mean Lance was supposed to come with me but he had to cancel at the last minute what do you think?” “Me personally I would go with the chocolate.” “Ok then chocolate it is.” “Would you like to look at some of our work?” “Yeah definitely.” He answered as I got our book. “Ok well these are our adult cakes. I know you said you wanted a cake in the shape of a woman’s rear but there are a view ways to do that you can have fondant or butter cream.” “What’s the difference?” “Fondant is a sweet creamy sugar paste used to cover cakes where as the butter cream is a type of icing I tend to prefer fondant because you usually have a more smooth product but we can do the butter cream if you prefer that.” “Whatever you think is best. Like I said I don’t know much about this stuff.” “Ok what would you like the cake to say?” “How about enjoy your last piece Justin or something like that.” “Ok sounds good Annaleigh already told you about the deposit right?” “Yeah but I was wondering if I could go ahead and pay for everything now.” “Sure it’s going to come to $350.” “Ok if you don’t mind me asking how did you start doing these cakes?” “We started while we were still in culinary school kind of as a joke to make extra money never thought we would be making them four years later.” I answered with a laugh. “What’s the craziest cake someone has asked you to make?” “It’s hard to say you wouldn’t believe some of the sick stuff people ask for.” “Do you make regular cakes too?” “Oh yeah we make a lot of wedding and birthday cakes too we get a lot of business from people who like our bachelor and bachelorrete cakes. So the last thing I need from you is when and where we are going to deliver this too.” “Here’s the address. Can you recommend anyone to do catering?” “Well we do sometimes.” “Really is there anyway you could do that too?” “Sure do you just want hor d’oeuvres?” “Yeah whatever you think would be good.” “Ok how about maybe some sushi, little quesadillas, mini burgers on brioche buns, mini pizzas, maybe some nachos?” “All of that sounds wonderful.” “Great then everything including the cake comes to $2,000.00 even.” “Ok here’s my card.” “Ok I just need to change the contract to add the other stuff let me go run this and type that up really quickly ok?” “Alright.” I got up and made my way to the office. “Ok why didn’t you tell me it was JC Chasez who was coming in?” I asked as I closed the door. “Who?” Annleigh asked laughing. “Seriously he’s a singer and producer and God fucking hot I can’t believe you didn’t know who he was. He was in Nsync for Christ’s sake.” “You know I didn’t listen to that shit.” “Yeah well ok he wants catering too so can you retype this contract for me really quick while I run his card?” “Yeah I’ll bring it out to you in just a minute you going to be ok?” She asked laughing at me. “Oh yeah just peachy.” I answered making my way back to the front of the bakery. “Ok Mr. Chasez here is your receipt Annaleigh is typing up the contract as we speak.” “Please call me Josh. I want to thank you again.” “Oh it’s no problem.” “Hi Mr. Chasez I’m Annaleigh we spoke on the phone.” “Hi please call me JC.” “OK JC here is the contract we just need you to sign here and your all set.” “Alright thanks again ladies. I’ll see you on Friday?” He asked looking at me. “See you on Friday.” I replied shaking his hand. As he left Annaleigh said, “What are you talking about we don’t do the deliveries that’s what we have Mike for.” “Were doing it Friday my God I can not believe he was just in our shop.” “We better get started if were going to have everything ready in time.” She answered laughing at me once again.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1468