Keep it on the DL by Black Coffee
Summary: Justin's girlfriend is gone on a business trip which gives him a chance to EVALUATE one of his maids.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3671 Read: 1848 Published: Jul 03, 2009 Updated: Jul 03, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

stories/1486/images/keepitonthedl.gif

Keep it on the DL
written by Shona
 

Justin Timberlake, every girls dream. He was a popstar. He was cute. And very talented. Seeing him everyday was also every girls dream, but only three accomplished that.

Irene; Linda; and Beyonce

They were all hired to be his maids out of thousands of people. Now weren't they lucky?

The only thing they couldn't do was look him in the eyes when they saw him. That was one main rule that his girlfriend made up.

Britney Spears, every girls worse enemy. No one seemed to like her. She was stuck up; fake; and most of all--just too damn preppy for her own good. She always seemed to take things to the extreme. Like the day Linda accidentally looked Justin in the eyes. She yelled every name in the book and even threatened to fire her. The nerve of her.

Today was another day for work at the Timberlake's residence. I just loved to work for him, but hated when Britney would come around. I felt like beating her ass with a stick. Or anything I could possibly find.

Justin entered the kitchen, gazing at all three of his maids who prepared breakfast for him. "Good morning, Ladies." he greeted.

"Morning, Mister Timberlake." they responded in unison.

"Your tea is ready." Irene mentioned. He took a seat at the table.

"Here. You have your bacon and eggs with..." I sat the plate of food in front of him, never looking him in the eyes once. "...hash browns and grits. "Will you like a spoon or a fork?"

"A fork would be nice."

"Right away, sir." I turned, walking on the other side of the kitchen.

"If you need us, we will be out in the living room tidying up." Linda and Irene ambled out of the kitchen.

"Here's your fork." I sat the utensil on a napkin beside his plate.

"You know, I could never figure out what color your eyes are." he spoke to me. I kept my head down the whole time, refusing to look up. "What color are they?" Oh my god, is he actually talking to me? I mean, actually trying to HOLD a conversation.

"I believe dark brown, sir." I pulled away, intertwining my fingers together. "Will that be all, sir? Should I prepare your girlfriend a plate? I'm sorry, Miss Spears, sir." I corrected. We were taught to address them by their last names. Even the guests.

"Um, I don't think that would be necessary. She's out on a business trip. Left early this morning." he took a sip of his orange juice.

Did he say what I thought he said? OMG! The wicked witch of the east is gone. I have to tell the girls.

"Okay, well I should be getting back to work." as I ambled out of the kitchen, I could feel his eyes on me. "Hey, guys." I whispered, rushing towards my associates. "Guess what?" they both gazed my direction with clueless looks on their faces. "Britney is gone for the day. She went out on a business trip." they both held excited looks.

"Really? And how do you know?"

"Justin told me." Irene flashed me a confused look.

"Why was he...I mean, he actually TOLD you this?" I nodded surely. Why would I have to lie about something like that?

"Yeah. Why?" she instantly broke out laughing.

"You actually THINK I'm gonna believe that? Haha." I picked up a pillow and heaved it at her.

"Shut up!"

"Throw pillows, I see." they quickly looked up to gaze at Justin. "Is that acceptable?" we all knew the answer to that.

"Oh my god. I'm..." I quickly picked up the pillow and sat it back on the sofa. "I am SO sorry, mister Timberlake. It will never happen again. I promise."

"Hmm." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "Okay, well...I need someone to go to the grocery store with me. Any volunteers?" they all threw their hands up in the air. He shook his head pathetically. "Well all of you can't go. Ummm..." his eyes bounced off all three of them as he decided on which one he wanted to take. "Beyonce..." that instant, my heart began to race. Was he going to pick me? "Meet me at the car."

OMG! He actually picked me, but why did it all feel weird all of a sudden?

"Yes, sir." I gazed at Irene and Linda, slowly poking my tongue out. "I get to go while you guys stay and clean. Hahaha." from the looks on their faces, they looked like they wanted to murder me. But who could blame them? I would've felt the same way if I was in their position. But I'm not. Hahaha.

"Got on your seatbelt?" Justin asked, slowly gawking to the side to stare at me.

"Oh...sorry." I quickly buckled my seatbelt on, and finally we were off to the grocery store. During the beginning of the ride, we spoke no word to each other. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was TOLD not to, and you know from who.

"Why are you so quiet?" he finally broke the silence in the car.

"I was told not to speak a word to you, sir. Only when in need." I answered, keeping my eyes on the window.

"Well, I want you to know that it's okay to talk to me now. Since my girlfriend is gone." he paused, I guess trying to see if I would respond, but I didn't of coarse. "You can also look at me. Especially when I'm talking to you."

"I'm okay." I responded, never looking his way. A light chuckle escaped his lips.

"You do know that it is rude to ignore someone when they're talking to you? Also, you should look at them every once in a while." he made a right at a stop sign and proceeded down the road.

"Okay, well um...can I ask you something?" I looked away, keeping my head down the whole time.

"Sure. But only if you give me some eye contact." I looked up, realizing we had stopped at a red light. "So what is it?"

"I..."

"Forget it." he cut me off. "If you can't look me in the eyes then I don't wanna talk to you. Simple as that." the tone in his voice had changed which gave me a clue that he was getting a little upset.

"Alright." I hesitantly looked up, locking eyes with his. Oh my god, was I really do this? I mean, I could actually get FIRED for this.

"Much better." he spoke with a smile on his face. I must admit, he had the most gorgeous eyes I've ever saw. I just wish this moment came a little earlier. "Now, what do you wanna ask me?"

"Um...I uh..." what the hell is wrong with you? Speak goddamnit! "What made you choose Britney? I'm just curious because...she's snobby and bossy and...she's just not good enough for you." he smirked, his eyes slowly roaming my body. He began to make me a little nervous by the way he stared at me.

"And let me guess...you are?"

"No." I quickly looked away. "I never said that, sir. I was just..." he cupped my chin between his fingers, slowly lifting my head to lock eyes with his. Damn, he was too sexy for his own good.

"If you think you would treat me better than she would, just let me know. I'm always up for new things." what the hell? He didn't just say what I thought he said.

"What...are you trying to say?"

"Have you ever gave yourself to a white man before?" I was still confused. I didn't know what he was trying to say. "Have you ever had sex with a white guy before?" oh, is that what he meant?

"Um...no sir."

"Have you ever thought about it?" he looked up, realizing the light was on red. He pulled off, proceeding down the road.

"Mister Timberlake, I'm not sure of what you're trying to ask me. And if I did, I don't think I would be able to answer..." he pulled over on the side of the road and gazed my direction. "Why...did we stop?" now I'm thinking if this was a bad idea or not.

He reached over, unbuckling my seatbelt. "One question, would you like to?"

"Now, you are really confusing me. What are you trying to ask me?"

"I heard you and your girlfriends talking about me earlier this morning. Linda asked you, if you were ever to get me alone, what would you do?" my eyes shot wide open. "You said you would fuck the shit out of me. Now I thought that was pretty brave of you to say, but...come to think about it..." he eyed my chest area. "I wouldn't mind trying a sample." oh my god, this was NOT happening. He couldn't have been serious.

"With all due respect, Mister Timberlake, I don't think Miss Spears will be pleased to hear that you slept with one of your maids."

"What she don't know won't hurt her. Not unless you're gonna tell." he pulled away, conveying the car back to life.

"Um..." I gulped down hard, feeling myself get very nervous. "I have a feeling we're not going to the grocery store."

"And why is that? Look, if you don't wanna do it, then let me know. I would be more than gladly to make a u-turn and take us back home." are you kidding me? I've always dreamt of sleeping with him and seeing how he is in bed. And this was the perfect time to. Britney was gone and it was just me and him. "I thought so. We're going to this hotel up the road." I covered my mouth, in a state of shock. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Now I must be the luckiest woman in the world.
___________

I followed Justin inside the building, towards the lobby area. There was a lady sitting behind the desk chewing on some gum. Slowly, she looked up to gaze at us. You should've saw the look on her face. Shocked as I don't know what. "Good...morning." she stammered lightly. "What can I do for you?"

"Yeah..." he pulled out a wallet. "I would like to rent out a room. One of your best suites." did you hear that? One of your BEST suites. Hahaha.

"Sure. That will be seven fifty." I looked away, watching as he handed the lady a hundred dollar bill. "This room is located on the tenth floor."

"Thank you, ma'am. Have a nice day."

"You too, sir." he flashed her a smile.

"Oh I will." he turned, heading towards the elevators. I followed behind him, feeling nervous as I don't know what. I didn't know whether to go with the flow or run away. And I was surprised no one asked who I was on our way there. But I'm pretty sure they got a hint with the outfit I wore. He unlocked the door and pulled it open. "You first." I entered the room, gazing around interestingly.

"This is nice." he sat his keys and wallet on the dresser.

"Yeah, pretty decent." he spoke, looking around the place.

"Um..." I slowly turned to face him. He gazed at me, giving me an interesting look. "Have you ever done this before? I mean...you know...with another woman." he moved in towards me, slowly reaching out and brushing my bottom lip with the tip of his thumb.

"Would it matter?" he spoke in the sexiest voice. "Just like I said on our way here...if you don't wanna do this...then let me know. I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do. Alright?" I nodded meekly. "Just relax. Let loose. Trust me, you're gonna enjoy every bit of what's to come." those exact words made my heart flutter. If he didn't make a move any time soon, I definitely would've be the one showing him a thing or two.

His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. Oh god, this is JUST how I imagined it. He leaned in, slowly crushing his lips onto mines. He started off with butterfly kisses which led to the more passionate kisses. "Mmmm." I moaned softly between his lips, slowly attaching my arms around his neck. I could feel his arms roaming every inch of my body, grabbing here and there.

He backed me up, carefully guiding me in bed. I laid on my back as he fell on top of me. I never thought this moment would EVER come true, and I must say, It felt so god damn good to be this close to him. He broke away, taking a moment to undress me. "I knew there was something different about you." he spoke, slowly slipping my underwear off. "You're much more beautiful naked." he leaned in, locking lips with mines once again.

"Mmm, wait." he pulled back, watching as I discarded my bra. "It was starting to itch me." a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"Is that so." he grabbed both my breasts and twirled his tongue around each nipple, nibbling and sucking here and there.

"Mmmm oh yesss..." I threw my head back as I felt a rush of pleasure spread throughout my body. He continued nibbling on my nipples, sucking more forcibly. "Ohhhhh..." her moans and whimpers were only turning him on even more. I could feel his hardened shaft pulsate against my thigh. Damn, it felt so good.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them off with one hand. He used the other one to prop himself up while he did this. "Am I the first girl you've ever done this with? Besides Britney?"

"If you must know, no. I've had other girlfriends before Britney." of coarse he did. How stupid was I?

After removing his overalls, he trailed his hand down my body as he peered in my eyes. From the way my body responded to this, he knew how bad I wanted it. He leaned in, slowly kissing down below my abdomen area. He used two fingers to spread my inner folds apart as he begin sucking sweetly on my clit. His tongue quickly darted in and out of me, only making me even more wet. "Fuck! Oh godddd..." I placed my hand on the back of his head, guiding him along the way. "Mmm yes." Now this had to be the best feeling in the world.

He plunged two fingers inside me, fingering me at a medium pace. "Give some more, baby." he plunged in extra finger into me, hearing me moan in pleasure. "Give it to me. Give me all you got." I could feel myself exploding, releasing all that I had. "Mmm." he leaned in, once again sucking on me. This time he sucked every inch of my pussy, revolving his tongue in circles, exploring my hot center.

"Justin...oh god." he placed both of my legs over his shoulders and pulled me down to the edge. He continuously darted his tongue in and out, up and down. "Jusstinnnnnn...." I lifted my hips, bathing his face in my juices. I thought I was gonna go insane. It was just too much pleasure that I couldn't handle.

"You taste extremely good." he paused, looking up to stare at me.

"Come here." he hovered over me, slowly licking the juices from off his lips. I reached up, instantly pulling him down and meeting lips with his, this giving me a chance to taste me. "Mmmm." I ravaged him desperately, making it obvious that I needed it. "I wanna try something." I reversed positions, slowly trailing my tongue down his perfectly shaped chest.

"You sure you..."

"Shhh. I got this." I grabbed a hold to his hard rock, placing a kiss on the head of his penis. He groaned in response. "Haha. Like that? Hmm." I slightly opened my mouth, and twirled my tongue around his shaft.

"Mmm." he groaned, slowly closing his eyes. He could feel her mouth suck him hard and slow. By the look on his face, I could tell he was enjoying every bit of it. "Yeah..." he moaned softly. I began sucking him more vigorously. "Oh...damn, baby." he was definitely on the verge of cumming. "I can't take this anymore." he grasped my arms, pulling me on top of him. He swiftly reversed positions, leisurely trailing his hand up my inner thighs, signaling me to spread my legs. He rubbed the head of his penis up and down my wet pussy, grooming it before fully entering me.

He pushed himself further inside me, filling me completely. "Uhhhh..." I whimpered stridently. Slowly, he began moving in and out, thrusting deeper with every thrust. I called his name out over and over as he continued moving inside me. "Deeper. Oh yesss." he gripped my hips, pulling me down, allowing himself to plunge deeper inside me.

"Ohh..." he groaned deeply, instantly picking up his speed. "Oh yeah."

"Jusssstinnnnnn!!!!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. "Oh god, fuck me! Fuck meeee!!!!" I gripped his butt, pushing him down, feeling him go even deeper. "Oh god yes! Deeper. Mmm I want all of you."

"You want it all? Huh?" he grabbed a hold to the headboard, as he begin to thrust all that he had into her.

"Uhhhhhh!!!! Justin, oh...fuck!!!"

"Oh yeah, let it all out! Thrust with me, baby. Come on..." he pumped with a fury as he felt himself on the verge of exploding. He grabbed my waist, forcing himself further into me, slowly realizing he couldn't go any further. "Oh no...where are you going? Don't give up on me now." he lifted my legs up, placing them over his shoulders. With one thrust, he pushed the rest of his size into me.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhh fuck, Jusstinnn!!!" I've never felt so much pain in my entire life. I knew for sure he couldn't go any further than that. He had definitely hit the spot. I felt my second orgasm of the day as he released his warm seed, filling me completely. He groaned, slowly falling lifelessly on top of me. "Shit! Where the HELL did you learn how to fuck like that?" a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"You ask too many questions. Maybe you were better off not saying a word." he looked up, breathing heavily. "You okay?" I nodded, a little unsure.

"I dunno. I don't think I will be able to walk straight for days. Maybe even weeks." he leaned in, pecking me on the lips.

"Sorry to hear that. Mmm." he thrust his tongue in and out of my mouth, teasing me. After he released the last bit of his seed, he pulled out of me and rolled over on his back. "Damn, I'm tired. I'm gonna take me a nap before we head back."

"Okay." I moved in closer to him, wrapping my arm around him. I watched as he closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.
___________

Later on around 6 that evening

We finally made it back to Justin's house, getting the surprise of our lives. Britney stood by the stair case with her hands on her hips and a very unpleasant look on her face. "Britney?" he spoke in shock. "Um, you're back early." she gazed at Beyonce, feeling her whole mood change.

"Why were you out with her?" she pointed to me. "What did I say? No LEAVING the house with our maids." I kept my head down, doing what I was taught.

"Calm down, baby." he assured. "Let's talk this out in the bedroom." he grasped her hand, leading her up the stairs to their room. Linda and Irene gazed my way with confused looks on their faces.

"What happened?" Irene whispered.

"Girl, you guys were gone for hours. I didn't know shopping took that long." Linda added in.

"Yeah, and where are the groceries?" I rolled my eyes, annoyed by them.

"They're in the trunk." I brushed pass them, heading towards the kitchen. For some reason, I knew they were watching me. I just had a good feeling about it.

"Oh...my...god." Linda covered her mouth in shock. "No...Beyonce please tell me you didn't." she followed me in the kitchen.

"What the hell are you talking about? I told you..."

"You had sex with him." she interrupted.

"What?" I flashed her an absurd look. "What would make you even THINK a thing like that? I mean, do you KNOW how much TROUBLE I would be in if Britney ever found out? Come on now, I'm not that stupid."

"Hmm, well I just noticed the way you were walking. It looked like something was stuck up your ass." this girl knew me very well, but I couldn't throw any hints that it was true. No one could ever know what me and Justin did. Not ever, because if they did, all hell would break loose.

"Miss Knowles?" she quickly looked away, locking eyes with Justin's. Shit! What was I doing? I quickly held my head down to prevent from staring him in the eyes.

"Yes, sir?"

"Follow me to my office? I need to evaluate you." she bit the bottom of her lip, holding back her blushing, She definitely knew what he meant by that.

"Yes, sir." she exited the kitchen, and following him down the hall towards his office.

The end
© Shona 2004

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1469