Outside Looking In by -stevonnaj
Summary:

She's a rising popstar with an attitude to match.

When platinum selling artist, Justin Timberlake is cast as her love interest in her 2nd music video, sparks will fly.

But is she ready for what comes with love & fame, in this industry?


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13283 Read: 21701 Published: Jul 13, 2009 Updated: Aug 01, 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by -stevonnaj

2. Chapter 2 by -stevonnaj

3. Chapter 3 by -stevonnaj

4. Author's Note. by -stevonnaj

5. Chapter 5 by -stevonnaj

6. Chapter 6 by -stevonnaj

7. Chapter 7 by -stevonnaj

8. Chapter 8 by -stevonnaj

9. Chapter 9 by -stevonnaj

Chapter 1 by -stevonnaj
Author's Notes:

:] Review, please! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Another day, another boring management meeting. :/ I guess, it's not so bad, today, simply because we're discussing the production for my 2nd music video. And this time I actually get to put some of my thoughts on the table. My last video, was mostly created and produced by Johnny, and fortunately, it actually came out pretty good. I'd be lying, if I said I wasn't nervous, when I finally got the tape back. I was pleasantly surprised. Johnny's taste isn't exactly what I like. It's okay. But at times, it can get down right tacky! And better yet trashy. Which is definitley not me or what I want to represent.

Oh! If I haven't introduced myself, hello, my name is Stevonna. And as you can already tell, I am a singer and signed to Def Jam. I met Johnny a year or two ago. He wanted to sign me, as soon as he heard me sing. But he said something about my 'look'. Basically, he wanted me to be like a bootleg version of Beyonce or something. I quickly turned down the offer. I'm not going to be anybody else, but me and I let him know that. Seriously, what do I look like prancing around stage doing Tina Turner moves? Ha, I think not. That works great for her, but it's just not me. When he finally realized, I wasn't going to give into his demands, he gave up. He let me be me and do what I wanted to do. And that's why, my single has been at the top of the charts for 9 weeks now.

Ugh. I'm so freaking hungary. I haven't ate all day. I've just been drinking water and powerades all day. I've had rehearsals, interviews, and a couple of things to autograph. All of this has been since 5 a.m. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but sometimes, I kind of miss chilling with my girls and doing absolutely nothing all day. Ahh, those use to be the days. I would sleep until like 3 in the afternoon. But, those days are gone! Now, I am a working woman. And feel rather happy about that. . .

"Stevonna, are you listening. . .?" Johnny asked from across the table.

"Huh? Oh, uh yea. Yea." I stammered as I snapped out of my thoughts.

He chuckled, "Yea. Sure you were," He said as he went back to what he was saying, "Like I said, do you have any suggestions?"

"Um. . .I just don't want a video, where all I do is shake my ass," I said as I looked at a shocked Johnny, "Excuse my french." I quickly added, "I just would like to do something different than my last video," I said as I shot a glance at Johnny, "More of a performance video. Acting, I guess you could say."

"Okay," The director Anthony Mandler said, "We can do that." He stated as he wrote down a few notes and looked back up. "Anything else?"

Anthony was the director for my last video. I love his work! Not only on my video but on the other countless, celebrities he's worked with. He has this style about him. He's not too much but not too simple either. It's the perfect blend of everything. He's very gifted with what he does. He's really made a name for his self, in this industry. But what I really love about Anthony, is that he doesn't make your video another 'video'. He actually takes his time and makes sure, it's the best, it possibly can be. And makes sure it's everything you wanted.

"No. I just wanted to make sure, that I had more of a performance video, than the regular booty shaking one." I said with a chuckle.

He laughed along with me, "I understand." He said as he looked at me, "Why don't we do several scenes with you and a love interest." He said as he looked at me with hopeful eyes, "This song is based off a relationship, so it will fit great. Especially, since you want to act more in your video."

"Yea, that's a good idea." Johnny said.

"Okay. . .and who would be my 'love' interest?" I said sarcastically.

"We have alot of options, Stevonna." Johnny said as he looked at me, "I will make some calls and see what we have."

"Okay, so when, will I exactly find out, who my mystery love interest is?"

"When I find him, I will call you or Mo." He said as he glanced at Mo, my personal assistant/manager, who nodded in response.

Her real name is Monica, but everybody calls her Mo. She's really sweet. But very professional. Sometimes, it bugs the shit out of me, because I have to look appropriate at all times, around her. Sometimes I just want to chill in my brothers oversized sweats and a shirt. No heels, no make up, no dresses hugging me so tight, that I can barely move much less breath. Just relax. But no, she insists that I at least look reasonable. Her excuse? "The paparazzi are always looking for a photo op, whether you are presentable or not. And we don't need that kind of publicity right now." Her exact words. I simply just roll my eyes and go on with my business. Don't get me wrong, Mo, can be really fun at times too. I remember when we went out one night, why we exactly went out, I don't remember. I just remember, Mo got drunk. And I don't mean drunk, I mean sloppy drunk, pissy drunk, completely drunk! It was hilarious! She got on the bar and started dancing. The whole 9! Granted, she had a killer hangover the next morning and threw up everywhere, but it was still funny. Well, it was to me.

"Is that okay, with you?" Johnny asked.

"Oh, yea. That's fine," I said as a mischevious grin spread across me face, "Just make sure he's cute. Okay?" I said as I looked at him, "You know how your taste, can be."

"Oh, shut up!" He said with a smile, "Do you see what I have to deal with?" He mumbled to Anthony.

I laughed, "And you love me," I said as I looked at the clock on the wall, "Well, I have to go. Got to work." I said as I got up and grabbed my purse, "I will talk to you all later," I said as I made my rounds to give them their hugs.

"Okay, I will be in touch," Johnny said as I made my way to the door with Mo behind me.

"Alrighty, JoJo." I said with a smirk at his nickname I gave him.

"Just go." He said as I walked out the office.

End Notes:
FEEDBACK!
Chapter 2 by -stevonnaj

"J, let me hear you do that chorus one more time," Tim said as he spoke into the mic, "You sound a little flat." He said as he began messing with the buttons on the sound board.

"Ight," I said as I placed the headphones on my ears.

I'm in the studio working on my new album. It's been almost 2 or 3 years since my last album and I definitley needed to get back in the studio and just let it all flow. Alot of things have changed since, Justified. And I'm ready to show that to the world. Justified, was great. I got a lot of respect as a solo artist and not just a kid from a boy band. It went platinum, which made me extremely happy! But I'm not that 21 year old anymore. I'm a man and ready to let it be known, to everyone! Fortunately, I'm not really heartbroken, while working on this one. Thank God! I'm not going to lie, I started missing going to the studio and just vibin'. Letting go of some of the stress, that I've been caring around lately. I'm working with Timbaland, as usual. But never the less, we always come up with something fresh and new. And I'm sure, it's not going to be any different with this album.

"That's good, Jay!" Tim said as he looked at me through the glass seperating us, "You can come out now."

I walked out, grabbed me a water and sat beside Tim, "Let me hear it." I said as I listen carefully to my vocals, "Ight. That's good." I said as Tim stopped the track.

"So you know when the deadline is?"

"Nah," I said as I took a swig of the water, "I don't really care either, to tell you the truth." I said as I looked at him, "I'm paying for this, so I will take however long, I need to."

He chuckled, "Okay, 'Lake," He said as Trace walked in.

"Whats up?" Trace said as he greeted me and Tim, "Damn. You still here, Jus?" Trace said as he sat down on the couch, "You been here all day."

"I think I know that, Trace." I said as I turned my chair around to look at him, "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh, Johnny said for you to call him," He said as he messed with his phone, "He said it's important. Call him right away."

I sighed, "Shit." I said as I took my phone from my pocket, "I hope this isn't bad." I said as I dialed his number.

"Hello, Johnny Wright speaking." He said.

"Yea, Johnny, this is Justin," I said as I sat back in my seat, "You wanted me to call you?"

"Ahh, yes. How are you doing J?"

Okay, he just called me 'J'. Okay, now something really isn't right, "Uh, I'm fine. Thanks." I stated suspiciously, "You?"

"I'm decent," He said, "Look, I need a favor."

I knew it was something, "Okay. . ."

"Well, as you know, Stevonna is another one of my artist. . ." He began.

"Yea, Stevonna. I've listened to her music, it's good, for a new artist."

"Yea, well we're shooting her 2nd video, Rehab. She didn't want a video where all you see is her 'shaking her ass,'" He said putting emphasis on the last part. I chuckled, "Her words not mine," He stated. "So we came up with more of a performance video. With that, we think it will be great to add a love interest. And I was wondering, if that love interest could be you."

"Have you discussed this with her?"

"About her having a love interest, yes. That actually being you, no."

"Are you sure, she will be comfortable with this?"

"I'm almost positive. She didn't knock the idea, when I told her I would find someone to play the part. If anything she'll be very excited about the whole thing."

"Okay, well let me ask you this. Is there going to be any love scenes?"

He chuckled, "Of course, Justin. It's not like you're a stranger to that." Ha. He does have a point.

I thought about it for a minute. . .I guess, I could do this. "Uhh, when is the shoot?"

"Next week. We will be shooting Friday and Saturday. But you mostly will be there for 1 day."

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Thank you so much, Justin! I will be in touch, with the details and everything."

"Okay."

"Oh, and how is the album going?"

"It's going pretty good. Thanks for asking."

"Of course. Well, I guess I will see you at the shoot."

"Yea. I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." He said as he hung up.

"What was that about?" Trace asked from his seat with an eyebrow raised.

"He wants me to be the 'love interest' in Stevonna's new video." I said with a shrug and his eyes went wide.

"Stevonna? The chick who's video is sexy as hell? The one who is in the video, crawling around the beach with the skimpest bikni on, ever?! The one who has an ass, that's out of this world?!" He said as Tim laughed.

"Yes, that Stevonna." I said with a small chuckle.

"And you basically get to be her boyfriend for a day?" He said as I nodded my head, "Which means you get to fill on her and touch on her, any way or where you want to?"

I shrugged, "Possibly."

"Okay, so please tell me why the hell, you're sitting here all calm and suave? Like it's no big deal? Any straight man, would be ecstatic by now!"

I chuckled, "Calm down, dude. I am excited about it. Just because I don't show it like you, doesn't mean, I'm not excited." I said matter of factly, "And I'm not a fucking pervert like you."

"Like me?!" He exclaimed, "So you're calling every man in America a pervert? Because that's the image every man thinks of, when you say her name! And you get to fill on that man! Don't you know, how much I wish I was you right now?"

I chuckled, "But you can't be." I said with a smirk. . .It's true. I definitley love my job now.

End Notes:
Feedbackk! :]
Chapter 3 by -stevonnaj
Author's Notes:
I'm basing this & the next chapter, off the actually Rehab video by Rihanna. So I hope you like. :]

You know, whats the best part of being in this industry? Having other people do your hair and make up and you don't have to pay them! This is one of the many reasons, why I love this job. I mean, I can do my hair and make up and it'll actually look pretty decent. But honestly, I'm lazy as hell! Seriously, if I'm doing my hair and my arm gets tired. I'll just stop. I'm like the laziest person, you'll ever meet. Ever. It's terrible. I could be at home and I'll drop the remote; it could be right beside me. All I have to do is bend down. But I won't. I'll call one of my neices from the other room, make them walk down the stairs, and to the living room and have them pick it up for me. It's pathetic. Yes, I know. My moms always like, "That's a damn shame, Stevonna. You need to do better." I usually ignore it, because she's the exact same way. Where do think, I get it from?

"Mo, can you get me a coffee? Black." I ask her in a sleepy voice.

"Yea," She said as she got up and walked out my trailer.

"Damn girl, you really are tired." Jonte', my hairstylist said. "What you been doing?"

"I was up all night, finalizing everything on the album," I said as I yawned, "And I still have a few things to finish."

"It'll be okay," He said as he looked at me through the mirror, "You'll make it."

"Yea, you'll get use to it," Melissa, my make up artist, said as she finished my make up.

"I hope so, because right now, it's really kickin' my ass," I said as I yawned again and stretched my arms, "Plus, that couch is looking pretty nice, right about now." I say as I point to the couch across from me.

"Yea, well, you can forget it," He said as he did the finishing touches on my hair, "Because I'm not doing this over again. It was hard enough with you falling asleep every 5 minutes."

Melissa chuckled, "I almost poked you in the eye, when you kept moving." She said as she put her make up in her bag.

"Well, damn. I'm sorry," I said with a chuckle.

"Stevonna!!" Mo practically yelled as she slammed the door behind her.

"What?" I said with a raised eyebrow as I looked at her through the mirror.

"Guess who is here?!" She said almost dropping my coffee.

"Why don't you give me my coffee first," I said as I stretched my arm out as she placed the cup in my hand, "Now. What were you saying?" I said as I sipped my coffee and chocked. Damn, she really did get it black. She could of added a little sugar or something. 

"Guess who's out there?!" She yelled again.

"Who?" I said as I got up and looked over my make up and hair.

"Justin fucking Timberlake!"

I think, I damaged a nerve or something in my neck, at how fast I spun my neck around, "Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack!"

"What is he doing here?" I said as I went to get dressed.

"He's going to be playing your boyfriend or love interest, whatever the hell you want to call it, in your video!"

Yes! I absolutely love Johnny Wright now! "Seriously? I swear to God, Mo, you better not be fucking with me!"

"Why would I lie about something like this?" She said sincerely.

"I don't know," I say as I shrug my shoulders.

She smiles, "Well, you better hurry up and get dressed because he's waiting." She said with a smirk as she left the room and sat in the front of the trailer.

Please, Lord Jesus above give me the strength not to practically pounce on him, when I see him! I was hoping Johnny would get me a cute dude, but this has exceeded my expectations! Remind me to give Johnny the biggest hug, ever. Oh my god, I can't believe Justin Timberlake is here! Ahh, I can't stop smiling. And I get to touch that, all day. . .

"Stevonna, put this on," The stylist said as she handed me my first outfit off the racks.

"Okay." I said as she walked out the room.

My first outfit was this light green bikni top with matching high waist bottom shorts. It was actually kind of cute, if I do say so myself. I felt like an 50's pin up girl or something. Because the outfit was kind of inspired by that era. I wonder if Justin would like this outfit. At least, I hope so. If he doesn't oh well, because I love this!

"Stevonna, I can't do this by myself." The stylist said as she looked up from buckling my heel.

"Oh sorry," I said as I lifted my foot and turned it to the side.

"Thank you." She said as she buckled it and went on to the other foot.

"Stevonna, are you ready?" Mo asked as she walked in the room, "Johnny, said you need to hurry up."

"Oh, tell him to stop bitching." I said with a chuckle as I got up, "I guess, I'm ready." I said as Melissa put a little more gloss on my lips.

"Alright, come on." she said as we walked out the trailer.

I sighed, Here goes nothing.

Author's Note. by -stevonnaj

Hello, fellow *NSYNC/Justin Timberlake lovers! :] Well, this is just to give you an actual visual/idea of what the main characters look like. So it'll make more sense. :]

------

Stevonna                                        rihanna.jpg Rihanna image by fatassavila

Justin                                        justin-timberlake-picture-5-1.jpg picture by LalaBBY_1209

Monica aka Mo                               __-.jpg Raven symone image by RCgirl4life

Chapter 5 by -stevonnaj
Author's Notes:

Okayy. . .so this chapter is longerr than the others. So bare with me. :] I kind of got carried away, a 'tad' bit. I hope you guys like. Be nice :] Leave reviews. Tell me what you think! ;]

Between Johnny bitching about how, 'Stevonna needs to hurry up,' and other countless crap and Trace talking about how fine she is, all the things he'll do to her, and wondering what she has on right now, I'm really getting kind of annoyed. That and this fucking heat. I know, I'm from the south and all, but this is way different. It's humid. We're practically in the fucking desert. Sand keeps getting in my eyes, from all of this wind and it's not really helping, my mood right now. I'm kind of rethinking all of this.

"Justin, come here," One of the hairstylist said, "Let me fix your hair," She said as she played with my ruffled curls at the top.

"Damn, it's hot." I said as I took off the leather jacket I had on.

"Dude, I'm surprised you haven't passed out by now," Trace said as the woman walked away.

"I know," I said as I squinted my eyes, "And this sun really is not helping. Maybe I should rethink this whole thing."

And then she walked out. She walked out her trailer surrounded with stylists and a woman I saw earlier. She had on this bikni thing and sky high light gold heels that strapped around her ankles. They made her legs look endless. Speaking of legs, she has some pretty sexy legs. I worked my way up to her bottoms. Trace wasn't lying when she had an ass, that's out of this world. I'm going to have to remember to comend Trace on his facts. Because her ass, is pretty nice. I looked up at her bikni covered breast. Those were pretty nice too. I finally reached her face. One of the stylists were fixing some of her makeup, that I'm guessing smudged when she walked out into this heat, while a man (who is more than likely gay) fixed her short hair. I'm not usually too much attracted to women with short hair, but for some reason it's different with her. I looked at her lips, which were getting glossed applied to them, and had to lick my own. Her drinking that water, wasn't helping at all. This chick had serious sex appeal and all she was doing was standing there. Oblivious to the fact, that me and Trace were practically gawking over her.

"Damn." I heard Trace say from beside me.

"I know." Is all I managed to say, as I eyed her walking towards me.

Trace snickered, "Still want to rethink this?" He said as Stevonna came closer to us.

"Hey Justin," She said with a smile as she gave me a brief one-arm hug, "I'm glad you're here! Thank you so much for agreeing to do this." She said with that smile of hers.

"It's okay," I said as I shrugged, "I couldn't resist the offer," I said as I winked at her.

She giggled, "That's sweet," She said as she squinted her eyes and shield them from the blazing sun with her hand, "Yea, well considering this weather, I would understand if you walked out right now," She said with a small smile.

I smiled, she's a really sweet girl. A really sexy sweet girl to be exact. "Oh and this is my best friend/business partner Trace Ayala. He works with me on our fashion line," I said as I smiled down at the little midget. He was practically undressing Stevonna with his eyes. But hell, who could blame him?

She smiled and stretched out the arm, that wasn't holding her water, to him, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ayala," She said, obviously smiling at the fact she was taller than him. I don't know if it was the enormous heels she had on, which I don't even know how she manages to walk in them, but she had some height over him.

He shook her hand back, "Call me Trace." He said with that annoying voice, he does when he tries to impress women, "I'm a big fan."

"Really?" She said with a surprised voice, "Thanks. That means alot." She said as she drank some more of her water. Damn, those lips look soft as hell. I wonder how they would feel against my. . .

"Yea, and your video is. . .is very nice." He said with a smirk. I knew he was going to say some dumb shit like that.

She chuckled, "So I'm guessing, you're talking about that beach scene," She said as Trace shook his head, like he's a damn dog, "Yea. That was Johnny's idea. Leave it up to him, to make sure I was wearing the skimpiest bikni, he could possibly find."

"Believe me. I'm not complaining," Trace said, "And neither is Justin, here." I know this short bastard did not just say that!

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. Damn, she has some sexy eyes too, "Is that right, Justin?" She said with this voice, that made my dick stand up right then and there.

"Uh. .um. .y-yea. .it was. . .it was n-nice." I stammered. Shit, do I look like the biggest idiot right now?

She chuckled, "Thanks," She with a smile as she pushed some of her hair out of her face, "Your videos are pretty 'nice' too. Especially 'Cry Me a River,' I liked that bedroom scene." She said as she winked her eye, smiled, and began drinking her water again.

Did she just say that? Does, she seriously know how much sexual frustration she is causing right now? The way she winked her eye and is drinking her water right now, yea, she knows. She knows what she's doing. As I was about to reply, Johnny interrupted my thoughts.

"Stevonna! Come on! Let's get your shot done with!" Johnny yelled.

"Okay!" She yelled back and looked back at us, "Nice to meet you, Trace," She said as she smiled at him and looked at me, "And I'll see you in a bit," She said with that voice again and winked at me as she walked away.

Damn. Her ass. . .her ass is incredible. "Uh-huh. Now what was that about you not being 'perverted'?" Trace said as he looked at me with a smirk.

"Fuck you," I said as I looked at him, "Oh and remind me to kick your ass, for that comment you made earlier." I said as I walked away from him.

* * * * *

"All I want you to do is walk to the car stop, lean on it, and look away from the camera. Like you're looking out into the distance or something," Anthony said as I looked at him.

"Okay," I said as I stood behind my marking and waited for him to cue me in.

"Action!"

I did the sexiest walk, I could possibly do. 1) because I don't want to look like something is up my ass and then have the rest of the world see that 2) because I know Justin's watching. He's actually really sweeter, than I thought he'd be. You know, how you meet other veterns in this industry and they look down on you, like you're taking something that's theirs? He didn't do that. He was nice and down to earth. Not to mention he look very very sexy in that wife beater and jeans he had on. And his little friend. Ha. I mean literally, his little friend Trace is definitley something. I don't know which was funnier, him telling me how much he likes my video or that little voice he put on when he was talking to me. I don't know how Justin deals with him. Speaking of Justin, you should of saw the look on his face when Trace told me how much him and Justin liked the bikni, I wore in my last video. It was hilarious. But in his own strange way it was sexy too.

I got to the car and slowly turned around and leaned on it, like he told me to. I look to my left and I saw Justin standing there, looking sexy as ever. He must have known, I was looking at him because he turned his attention, from the conversation he was having with Trace to me. We locked eyes and I didn't move. Neither did he.

"Cut!" Anthony yelled, "That was good, Stevonna!" He said as he walked back to the set.

I slowly broke my gaze from Justin and walked over to Mo, who held my water. When I made my way over to her, the stylists flocked around me as they fixed some of the make up, that had already sweated off. As Mo, gave me my water she looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I said as I sipped my drink.

She smirked, "Oh, nothinggg." She said as she looked at Jonte' who smiled back.

I looked at her and then him, "Yeaa," I said as the stylists started to decend from around me.

"Stevonna! Justin! Come on!" Anthony yelled at us.

As I walked over to the set, I glanced over at Justin who looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and chuckled to myself, "Yup." I said as I stood beside Anthony.

"Alright, this is what I want you to do," He said as he paused, "Stevonna, I want you to lean on that car again. Justin, you see that shower looking thing over there," He said as he pointed to it and Justin nodded, "I want you to turn it on, let the water hit you a little, then walk over to Stevonna, then yall can take it from there." He said and I nodded. Hmm, I can do this. "Alright. Let's do this." He said as he walked away from us.

"So I can touch you?" I said with a smile as I looked at Justin.

He smirked, "That and more."

I smirked at Justin as I walked away from him and took my spot at the car and watched as Justin did the same.

"Action!" Anthony yelled.

I watched as Justin did what Anthony said and let the water hit him. He rubbed his hair a little as droplets of water dropped from his head and onto his already sweaty body. I watched as his eyes scanned over my body and how his tongue sneaked out to graze his bottom lip. As he got closer, I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. His blue eyes gazed into mine as he stood in front of me. I let my hand touch his chest as it made its way up to his neck. I let it linger there for a minute as I look up at him again. I stood up and flipped us over, so I was on top. My hand still on his neck, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. God, this has to be the sexiest man ever. His eyes are a shade of sapphire, as I look closely at him. I don't know how I managed to not, notice that before. But now, that I have I can't take my eyes off of them. . .

"Cut!" Shit. "That was great guys! But I want to try one more thing," Anthony said, as I looked one more time at Justin and moved from my position, in between his legs. "Do you think yall can do that on top of the car?" He said as he looked at me and Justin, who was now sitting up.

"Yea, I guess," I said as I looked at Justin who nodded.

"Great!" Anthony yelled, "Get up there!" He said with a smile.

I looked at Justin who smirked at me, "Let me help," He said as he took my hand and pulled me up on the car with him. I straddled his waist and looked down at him and smirked.

"Thanks."

"Anytime," He said as he looked down at where my body was on top of his.

"Alright guys! Last shot of the day," Anthony yelled at us and the rest of the crew, "Make it count!" He said as he took his spot behind the camera. "Go!"

I looked down at Justin who was looking sexier by the minute, as he looked up at me. I straddled his waist a little more, so I was in a more comfortable position. I grabbed his shoulders and lowered myself over his body. I kept eye contact with him the whole time. I fisted his black wife beater and pulled him to me. He placed his hands around my hips as I placed my hand on the side of his neck. I sighed and laid my forehead against his and looked down. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is wayy more than acting right now. That and his hard on, I feel under me, right now. At least, I hope it is. But who knows, with THE Justin Timberlake. He is like one of the biggest players, in Hollywood. He might just be doing his job. Yea, that's it. This all apart of his job. He is an actor isn't he?

"Cut!" Anthony yelled for like the 100th time today, "That was amazing guys!" He yells to us. We haven't even moved yet. Our foreheads are still pressed together. Neither one of us attempting to move. After about a minute, I look up and look at him in the eyes. There's something there, that I've never seen before. Something I can't quite my finger on. I sigh and get off of him.

I smile, "Thanks Justin," I said as I give him a hug, "I really appreciate this."

"You're welcome," He said as he hugged me back, "Anytime you need me, call." He said as I pulled away from our embrace.

I looked at him for a minute and smirked, "Okay," I say as I look away, "Look, I'll see you later. Thanks again." I said with a smile and walked away.

Hopefully, I will see him again. . .

 

Chapter 6 by -stevonnaj

2 Weeks Later. . . 

"Does that sound good?" I asked Tim as I sat at the piano, playing a few chords.

"Hold on, let me listen to it again," He said as he listened to the recording, "Okay. Now play the whole thing through and then we'll go back and add vocals, okay?"

"Alright," I said as I positioned my fingers on the keys and waited for Tim to cue me in.

"Now." He said.

My fingers started moving like they had a mind of their own. You know, it's kind of a habit. Like, when you do something and you don't realize, you're doing it. That's how it's like, when I play the piano. Something just takes over me and I loose myself. It's always been that way. I remember when I was little, my dad had a grand piano in our living room, and I would walk in there and just bang on the piano. And actually think, I was doing something. Ever since, then it's been history. I can't look at a piano without playing on it. It's a sick sick habit, as my cousin tells me. I don't know why, though. We always end up singing together, when I do. I remember one time, we were. . .somewhere. Shit, I can't remember. Anyways, we were in the lobby and of course they had a piano. A really really pretty black one. As soon, as I saw it, I got a urge to play it. Everytime I walked by it, I would stop and stare and then walk away. But one day, I couldn't take it nomore. I sat down and started playing 'Diary' by Alicia Keys. I wasn't really singing, just harmonizing and humming a few words and then my cousin, Tiara, came and started singing. I did the back-up, actually, I always do the back up. Anyways, to make a long story short, we really got into it and like almost everyone there was standing around us, as we sang. Good times. Good times.

My family is very musical. If you don't play an instrument, you sing, or you do both. I'm one of the ones, that does both. So is my daddy. He writes, his own songs and arrangements. Actually, he's wrote somethings for me, that will be on the album. He's such a perfectionist. Ugh, another quality, I unfortunately inherited. It's not like, I hate it or anything, but sometimes, I annoy myself. Like, if there's a song or piano arrangement, I'm working on. And I can't get it. I have everything but one little part, I will seriously work or practice, until I get it! It's so annoying. Especially, for my dad. He'll be over or sometimes in the studio with me, and he'll hear something and he'll be like 'Not right.' Ugh, it bites the shit out of me. But I must admit, the changes he's made, makes the song a lot better!

I smile as I think, of my daddy. Honestly, if it wasn't for him, I don't know where I'd be right now.

As I finish the last of the song and come out of my trance. Something comes over me and I add a few more chords to the arrangement, to make it special. It's something one of my aunts taught me, when I was like 14. I hadn't thought about it, until just now. I hope Tim likes it, because I'm sure as hell about to add this in. As I ended the piece, I slowly looked up from my fingers and saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. I frooze in my seat and stared back. What was he doing here? When did he get here? Damn, why does he have to look so good in his jeans and grey button up? Great, I picked a great day, to not really care about what I looked like. My hair was okay, it was flat ironed and my bangs were swept to the side, over my eye. I didn't have on any make up. Just lip gloss and a little mascara. I had on some brown shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. Simple and comfortable, yes. But not exactly what I would call sexy.

"That was great, Stevonna! I liked the end piece, you put in! I think we're going to use it!" Tim said from beside Justin.

I held his gaze for a little longer when I finally realized Tim was talking to me. "O-oh. G-great. That's good." I said as I looked from Justin to Tim.

"Yea, where did you learn that from?" Tim asked as he looked at me.

"My aunt. Then, my dad kind of put his twist on it. I heard him playing it, so I technically stole it from him," I said with a yawn and strechting. I looked back up to Tim and smiled.

"I didn't know you could play," I heard the voice beside Tim say. I looked to the right and saw Justin looking back at me.

I smirked, "There's alot of things you don't know about me, Justin." I said seductively.

"Oh really?" He said with this look, that makes me want to rip his clothes off and fuck him right there!

I gave him a small smile, "Yes, Timberlake," I said as I turned my focus back on the keys below me, "But I certainly know alot about you." I said as I started messing around with keys.

He chuckled, "And was it that?"

I kept my head down and smirked as I looked at the keys. "This," I said as I started playing 'I Want You Back'. I remember when, *NSYNC had that Disney Concert and they had an interview with JC playing 'I Want You Back' on the piano. After that, I was determined to learn how to play it. "This," I said as I started playing 'This I Promise You,' "Or this," I said as started playing, 'Still On My Brain,'. I looked up at him with a smirk, "Yup, Timberlake," I said as I got up and walked towards him, "I've done my homework," I said as walked past him and sat on the other side of Tim.

"Really, now?" He said as he turned and looked at me, "That's so flattering, Ms. Jeter. It seems, I need to do my homework on you." He said with a smile.

"Oh, so you know my last name?" I said as I sat back in my chair and looked at him as I crossed my legs Indian style, "That's a good start," I said with slight attitude in my voice.

"Feisty, aren't you?"

"So, I've heard." I said with a smirk.

We sat there and just stared at each other. Both with smirks on our faces. This was actually kind of fun. You know, the arguing but not really arguing thing.

"Uhh. . .okayyy," Tim began, "Yea. This is not an awkward moment, at all." Tim said as he looked between the 2 of us.

I chuckled, "You're dumb," I said as I threw a piece of paper at him.

"Ouch! Why you got to be so brutal?"

"Define brutal," I said as I raised an eyebrow at him, "Because I'm sure, I can do worse."

"Damn, demon." Tim mumbled as he began working on the sound board.

I laughed, "I love you too, Tim," I said as I looked at Justin, who was staring at me, "Why are you looking at me like that? You're scaring me. That's the same look your friend. . .uhh, umm Tracey?"

They laughed, "His name, is Trace, Stevonna," Justin said as he laughed, "If he heard you say that, he would be highly upset."

I waved him off, "Oh please. He couldn't stay mad at me for long, anyways."

"Yea, he would think of that bikni," Justin said with a smirk.

I chuckled, "Yea. So would somebody else, I know." I said with a smirk as I looked at him, who was looking back at me with that sexy look of his. "So what are you doing here?" I said as I broke from his gaze and looked at the sound boards and computers, Tim was working on.

"Oh, thanks, for making me feel welcomed." He said sarcastically as Tim laughed.

I smiled, "Whatever. You know, I didn't mean it like that."

He smiled, "Yea. I know. Anyways, I had a meeting with Johnny today and he got a tape back from Anthony of the video, so we watched it. And he wanted me to bring you this extra copy, to you." He said as he handed the tape to me.

"Thanks," I said as I took the tape, "Is it any good?"

"Of course," He said with that cocky grin, "Let's not forget, I'm in the video," He said with a wink.

"Ugh. Don't fool yourself," I said as I waved him off, "Let's not forget, who was the sexy one in the video."

"Let's not forget, who was the one, with the sexy shower scene."

"Let's not forget, who was the one in the 2 piece with the 5 inch heels on."

"Let's not forget, who was the one who looked hot on the car."

"Let's not forget, who was the one on top of you on that car," I said as I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at him.

He looked into my eyes, like he was searching for something. It was the same look he gave me at the shoot. And I was actually enjoying this. I saw the twinkle in his eyes. I smirked back at him as we started laughing.

"I swear, you two..." Tim said as he pointed ay us, "Are like an old married couple."

"You ain't know?" I said as I walked over to Justin, "This is my hubby, right here," I said as I slipped my arms around his waist.

He chuckled, "Yupp! And she pregnant with Little Justin Jr." He said as he draped his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my belly with his other hand.

"Justin Jr.?" I said as I looked up at him, "You don't know. It could be a girl!"

"Okay...then we can name her Justina," He said with a grin.

"No, my child is not going through life, with a name like Justina."

"Well, then you can pick the name, then. Damn!"

"Yayy! My daughter is going to be so cute!"

"MY? Have you forgot, it was my sperm that. . ."

"Okay! Okay! Yall can stop now!" Tim interrupted us.

We chuckled, "You're no fun, Tim." I said as I released the grip, I had on Justin.

"No, you two are just disgusting. . .and annoying."

"Awww, are you mad?" I said as I draped my arms around him as he sat in his chair and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh, Eww!" He said as I kissed him on his other cheek, "Jay, get your wifey!"

He chuckled, "It seems like she's forgotten about me." He said as he looked at me.

"Aw, whats wrong with the baby?"

"You, givin' away my kisses." He said as he licked his lips and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Aw, do you want a kiss?" I said as I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

He pouted, "Yes."

I smiled, "Okay," I said as I stood on my tippy toes and used his shoulders as leverage. He smelled really really good. I couldn't exactly pin-point what cologne, he had on, but I know it's the same kind he had on at the shoot. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and lowered myself flat on my feet, as I looked up at him and smiled.

"Better?"

"No," He said with a boyish voice, "It hurts right here," He said as he pointed to his lips.

I smirked, "Ha. Nice try, Justin." I said as I playfully pushed him in his chest, "You're not to that level. . .yet." I said as I turned around and walked back to my seat.

"Yet?" He said as he looked at me, "So I'm getting there?"

I chuckled, "Possibly." I said as I looked at my watch. "Shit." I mumbled, "Look, Tim, I got to go. I have some other things, to finish on the album. So I'll see you later?" I said as I got up and grabbed my purse and pulled out my keys.

"Yea. Bye babygirl," He said as he gave me a hug.

"What? I don't get a hug?" Justin asked.

I smiled, "Sure, Justin," I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a tight hug and whispered in my ear, "Bye wifey."

I smiled and whispered back, "Bye hubby." As he let go of me, "Bye yall!" I said with my southern accent coming out and walking out the door.

"Bye." They said in unison.

End Notes:
Reviewss = L.O.V.E.
Chapter 7 by -stevonnaj
Author's Notes:
Hey guyss! Well, it's 5:30 in the morning. & it took me forever to write this chapter simply because I started around 9 last night & i wasn't going to bed until I finished & I kept stopping and I would watch 16 & Pregnant (I love that show!) soo, that's why it took me forever to write this. So please, excuse the TYPOS because I'm positive, there's some. Lol, but enjoy :] REVIEWS = LOVEE!

It's been about 2 or 3 weeks since, I last saw Stevonna. After, she left the studio, I haven't really had contact with her. And I don't really have time to try to contact her. I've been working on my album non-stop, doing alot of interviews, and producing a few things for a few other artists. None the less, I'm enjoying it. Yes, it's tiring, but it's what I love to do. Hell, it is what I do. I kind of have no choice, now do I? I don't think, I could live with myself, knowing that I've broken so many girls heart because I'm no longer in the public. :) I know, I know. I'm a conceited ass. Or so people have told me, but I'm just having fun.

Trace and I have been going back and forth over ideas and sketches for the new collection of William Rest. Actually, it was alot easier this time, than it was the first time. I guess, because we were new and we didn't know exactly what each other wanted. But now, that we have an understanding about each other, it was a piece of cake! Don't get me wrong, there are definitley times where we disagree over a few things, but he'll put his twist on it and I'll put my twist on it and it'll be like the best piece of clothing ever. We should be debuting the new collection in about a month or so. I'm really excited about it!

Thankfully, we have about a week off, so we flew home to Memphis. It's so relaxing to be here. It's nothing like being at home, with the people who you've grew up with, the people who know the real you. Not the you, everybody sees on the tv, tabloids, or magazines. The regular you. The one who doesn't care if you wear the same thing twice in a week, as long as you change your underwear. And I'm just glad, I have some time to myself and enjoy my mommas cooking for a whole week.

"Dude, have you cast the models, yet?" Trace asks as he shoots the basketball and airballs it.

I laugh and go after the ball, "Why the hell are you talking about work?" I said as I dribbled the ball and shot. Ha, I still got my skills. "And yes, I have Trace."

"Good," He said as he grabbed the ball, "Now, whats new in the Timberlake World?" He said with a chuckle.

"Depends on what aspect, in my world you're referring to," I said as I shot the ball.

"Okay," He said as retreated to get the ball, "How is Britney? If you don't mind me asking..."

I shrugged, "I don't know," I said as I blocked him and watched as he shot the ball, "Haven't talked to her. I ain't got to time for females like that."

He chuckled, "Females meaning bitches, like her."

"You said it, I didn't it." I said as I dribbled the ball around a little.

"Well, I was just saying what you were thinking," He said as he stole the ball from me and shot the ball, missing it again, "Dude, you need fucking basketball lessons."

"Man, shut up! The goals too high."

I laughed, "Nah, Trace. You ass is just too damn short. You're practically on the ground," I said as I looked down at him.

"Shut the hell up, Justin," He said as he threw the ball at me.

I chuckled, "Okay. Okay. I'm done." I said with a smirk.

"Yea, whatever," He said as he looked at me, "So I hear she didn't really like Justified."

I looked at him, "And you really think, I give a fuck?"

"Well, I don't know. She thought..."

"I don't give a fuck what she thought," I interrupted him, "She didn't think when she was fucking Wade, now did she?" I said with anger.

After 3 years, I still have the anger inside of me. It's bad, I know. My mom, tells me I just need to forgive her and go on with life. And I did. But when people bring her up and start shit like Trace is doing right now, it pisses me off. Can I go on with my life without Britney being added in?

"Dude, chill. Calm down. I'm sorry, I asked. Just forget, I said anything about that."

"I'll do that," I said as I shot the ball. It was quiet for a minute after that. We didn't say anything. We just rotated shooting the ball. I guess, Trace knew I needed a minute to myself to calm down a little. I hate to be the bitter ex, while she's off fucking the brains out of ...um, whats that dudes name? Kevin? I think. Oh, well who gives a fuck.

"Soo...talk to Stevonna, lately?" Trace asked out of no where.

I looked at him, "About 2 or 3 weeks ago."

"Cool," He said as he watched me shoot the ball. Silence again. 

"So you like her?" He asked as he threw the ball at me.

Shit, I don't even know the answer to that myself. I'm mean she is definitely a cool ass chick. And is sexy as hell! She's the type, I could just be me around her. I don't have to be this celebrity. And she's feisty. She has a hell of alot of attitude, too. Usually, that would just turn me off, right then and there, but hers isn't annoying. It's sexy as fuck and makes me want to fuck her against the wall or something.

"I mean she's cool as hell," I said as I looked at him. "And she is fine."

"Nah, duh?" Trace sarcastically, "I think everybody knows that."

"So what do you want to know?"

"I already asked you. Do you like her?"

"I can't answer that, Trace. I've only known her a little while. Of course, there's an attraction to her. She's fun to be around and all that, but I don't want to rush into anything."

He looked at me for a minute and nodded, "Understandable," He said as he sat the ball down beside the goal, "I'm hungary, let's go in." He said as we walked from the driveway into the house. "Hey, has she asked about me?" He asked as I sat down on the couch.

I smiled and bit back my laugh, "Yea, she did...Tracey."

"What? She called me that? Why the fuck, does everybody do that?"

I laughed and shrugged, "I don't know. But I told her, you were going to be pretty pissed about that."

"What did she say?" He said as he sat down beside me and grabbed the remote.

"You would get over it because you couldn't stay mad at her."

"At least she got that part right," He said as he turned the channel to MTV. "Speak of the devil."

I looked at the TV and saw her. I can't get away from this chick, can I? She stood there with a mic in her and smiling. That is like the sexiest smile, I've seen on a woman in a long time! She's look sexy too. She has on some yellow skinny jeans, a cheetah print top that has a slit a little in the back (sexy!), white heels, and her hair is slightly longer, just above her chin with pieces framing her face. She's even added fiery red highlights. I like her style. It's very edgy. It's different and works for her. She effortlessly looks good. Even when she was just wearing those shorts and tank, at the studio. She still looked hot! That's what I like about her.

"She looks hot, dude!" Trace yelled.

"I know," I said without looking at him, "Turn it up." I said as she began her interivew.

"So, Stevonna, how have you been lately?" The VJ asked.

"I'm great! I couldn't be better." She said with a smile.

"That's great. So your album is coming out tomorrow, correct?"

"Yes."

"There has been alot of anticipation surrounding your album, is there any pressure behind that?"

"Any?" She said with sarcasm, "Absolutely. You just have to pray and hope everyone likes it!"

"I'm sure they will," The VJ said with a smile, "Now, let's get to this music video for Rehab, missy."

She smiled and chuckled, "Okay."

"Justin Timberlake is playing your boyfriend or lover and you two look like you have some serious chemistry. Are you two dating?"

"No. We're just friends. He's a great guy and he's super talented but no we are not dating."

"You were on top of him, on a car. There was no attraction there?"

"I mean, it's Justin Timberlake! He's like one of the sexiest men alive, if not the sexiest! I'm sure if you pick any girl and ask her to sit on top of him she will jump at the chance." She said as several girls in the audience start screaming.

"Oh boy. Wait to boost his ego, Stevonna!" Trace said to the TV

I chuckled, "Shut up, dude."

"How exactly, did you two get to work together?"

"We're under the same management. I actually, didn't know 'til the day of the video shoot, that he was going to be play the part. I was totally surprised!" She said with a smile.

"That was a very pleasant surprise."

She smiled and laughed, "Yes, it was. You should of saw me. I was like 'what?'"

"Were you nervous?"

"A little. Like I said before, it's Justin Timberlake. An established artist and here I am, an artist just starting out. So I was a little nervous, but he was very nice and very chill. I was so expecting him to be all stuck up and self centered, but he's not. He's a really sweet guy."

"Okay, there you have it folks! Justin Timberlake & Stevonna are not a couple." She said as some people in the audience 'ahhhed' in a sad tone.

She pouted and chuckled, "I'm sorry!" She said with a smile.

"Well, thank you for stopping by Stevonna. We know you're a very busy girl these days."

"Aww, thank you!"

"And we'll back after this." The VJ said as it cut to a commerical.

"Well, then Timberlake. Since you're the sexiest man on earth, how does it feel?" Trace asked me sarcastically as he stuck out his arm and acted like he was holding a mic.

I smiled, "Well, it feels damn good. I mean look at me, I am pretty sexy. Even in gym shorts and shirt." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes, "Ugh. Cocky bastard. I'm really going to have to talk to Stevonna about boosting your ego."

"Oh shut up, you hater!"

"Whatever. I'm going to go make a few calls and handle some business over the fashion show," He said as he got up, "You should see, if Stevonna can come." He said as he walked away and went upstairs.

Hmmm, I should. I knew, there was a reason, why I kept midget boy around.

Chapter 8 by -stevonnaj
Author's Notes:
RUSHING! Sorry. :/

Busy, busy, busy. That explains my life right now. I'm always doing something, no matter what time of the day. I'm lucky, if I get decent hours of sleep, which I never do, but I get enough. I get up as early as like 4 or 5. Definitley, before the suns comes up. Sometimes, I'll be walking out of the hotel or wherever, I'm staying and I'll look around and be like, 'Dude, it's still night time. Why am I up?". But you get use to it after awhile. I've had tonss of promotional stuff to do; photoshoots, radio shows, tv interviews, and all of that good stuff. Usually, they ask the same questions. So it's no big deal, sometimes they have fans ask me some questions. I can truely say, I have the BEST fans in the world! They are great. I was in New York for a TRL (I know that show is cancelled, but go with me. :] hehe.) taping and they told me they were out there for like 4 or 5 hours. That was so sweet! They are truely the best!

Other than that, most people, of course ask me about him. Mr. Justin Timberlake. It's been a month since, I've seen him. I should of known, after I looked at the tape of the video, when I got home. Because it was pretty...intense, when you look at it. I was like, 'I did that?'. In a way, I kind of understand, why people think there is an 'attraction' there or some shit like that. I'm not going to lie, Justin is like the sexiest white guy, everr...Well, except for this dude named Tyler, that I went to high school with. Other than that, yea, Justin held the title. But he's not just the sexiest white dude, he's just the sexiest guy, I've ever seen in a long time. And it's not just his looks. He's just a really sweet guy and he isn't stuck up. Oh and apparatly, he's my hubby. But I'm not complaining at all.

My album, came out a month ago and it's actually doing great! It's #1 on the charts, and I'm really really happy about that, of course! I worked really hard on the album and I'm glad it was recieved, the way it was! Johnny's really happy and proud of me. Which is great, now I can really rub it in his face, that I don't have to be another 'Beyonce' to sale records. In the end, all the hard work and redicule for Johnny, paid off. Because I have a #1 album under my belt! Ohh yeaahh! Haha.

I just left my meeting with my record label over a few A&R things, scheduled appearences and all of that crap. I have some other interviews to do. But the one, I'm most excited about is for Rolling Stone! Ahh! I know! Crazy, right? I was so shocked when Johnny told me, we had an offer from them to do a spread! I was like totally! Did you even have ask? Like seriously, this is Rolling fuckin' Stone! It really means alot, that they want me to be on their magazine! I was like seriously?

"Stevonna, do you want to get something to eat, before we head to your next interview?" Mo asked, as we got settled into the SUV.

See, what I mean? Interviews, interviews. Ugh. I guess, I should be happy that people actually want to talk to me. But sometimes, it just gets annoying answering the same questions, at least 5 times a day.

"Yea. I'm craving Wendys." I said with a smile.

She laughed, "Yea, I bet." She said as she focused her attention on the driver, "Mike, make a quick stop by Wendys."

"Ight," He answered simply.

"So, you excited about Rolling Stone?" She asked as she turned towards me and folded her leg under the other.

"Nah, I'm totally not looking forward to it, Mo." I said sarcastically with a raised eyebrow. "I'm totally chill about it."

"Okay, you can cut the sarcasm, now." She said with a smirk, "You know, you get on my nerves sometimes."

"Oh, whatever!" I said as I waved her off, "You love me, don't you, Tiny?" I said as I leaned over and rested my arms over the back of his seat.

"Yes, Stevonna," He said with a chuckle, "You're great."

I looked at Mo and stuck out my tongue, "I love you too, Tiny! Mo is just a hater!"

"Yea, well I think we all know that, Stevonna," Tiny said with a chuckle.

"I hope you chock on something hard, Tiny," Mo said.

I laughed, "Damn, Mo! That was harsh," I said continuing to laugh and looking at my phone.

"Aw, is someone mad?" Tiny asked as he turned around and stuck out his bottom lip, "Aww, did we make Mo mad? We were just playing."

"Yea, you know, I love you, Moo!" I said as I reached over and gave her a big bear hug and made sure to squeeze her extra tight. "We're sorry." I said as I squeezed her tighter.

"Okay. Okay. Apology accepted," She barely chocked out, "I can't breath," She said a little above a whisper.

"Oops! Sorry," I said as I let go of her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ewww, gross!" She said as she wiped her cheek, "I don't know where your mouth has been!"

I placed my hand over my heart, "I am so hurt," I said as I started chuckling at how she kept wiping her cheek, "Where could my mouth possibly be?"

"Ohh, I don't know," She said as she shrugged her shoulders, "According to the tabloids, you've had a pretty intense make out session with Mr. Pop Star himself, Justin Timberlake." She said sarcastically as she smirked at me.

"Sarcasm, Mo." I said as I rolled my eyes, "Ugh. Another rumor?"

"Yup. Been getting calls all day," She said as she looked down at her phone, "But tell me really, how was it?"

I chuckled, "You really need to get laid, Mo." I said as the rest of the car started laughing.

"You know what-" She said as her phone began to ring, "Hello?...Yes, this is she. May I ask who this is?....Oh really?" She said as she turned to me and smiled. "Okay...No, she is not. Here she is.." She said as she handed me the phone, smiled, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Who is it?" I asked cautiously.

"Just answer the phone."

I looked at her for a minute and gave her a look. This trick, better not be trying some shit. "Hello?"

"Stevonna?" The male voice said.

"Yes, this is she..."

"Whats up? This is Justin." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Justin?" I said as I looked at Mo, who smiled, "Uhh, hey. How are you?"

"I should be asking you that, Ms. Busy Bee," He said with a chuckle. "But really, how are you?"

I smiled, "I'm doing fine, Jay. Thanks for asking," I say as I look up and see everyone staring at me. "Um, hold on a minute, Justin." I said as I covered the mouth piece. "What?"

"Ohh nothingg," They said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Sorry, about that. I have some noisy people around me, right now." I said as I looked at Mike, Tiny, & Mo.

He laughed, "I understand. Believe me. But um, I was kind of wondering something..."

"Okay.."

"Well, you know me and Trace have the new collection of William Rast coming out soon."

"Umm humm," I said as I looked out the window.

"We're debuting the new collection, next Friday in New York and I was wondering, if you would like to come. If you're not busy or anything."

My stomach flip flopped. Did he just ask me to come to his fashion show? "Um, hold on, let me ask Mo." I said as I covered the mouth piece, "Mo, am I busy next Friday?" I asked as she looked into her book, she always carries around.

"Umm, you have a album signing at 10, after that you're free."

"Okay," I said as I nodded at her, "Hey, Justin, I'll be able to make it."

"Great! I'll send your people the details and everything, later on."

"Okay, that'll be fine." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh and congratulations and on your album. It's great!"

I smiled, "Well, thank you, Justin. That means alot coming from Mr. Pop Star himself," I said as I heard him chuckle.

"Always coming up with a new name for me, aren't you?"

"What can I say? It's what I do," I said with a chuckle.

"Yes, it is. I need to come up with one, for you."

I chuckled, "You really do."

"I can't think of anything, so wifey is just going to have to do for now."

I chuckled, "Really? That's fine, Timberlake."

"Good. But, hey, look I have to go and I'm sure you probably do too, so I will talk to you next Friday."

"Okay. I'll see you then."

"Ight, bye wifey."

I smiled, "Bye, Pop Star." I said as I ended the call and gave Mo her phone back as we pulled into the driveway of Wendys.

"Hey, Tiny, I want a Big Bacon Classic combo." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He said as he ordered our food.

"And where are you going?" Mo asked me as she crossed her arms across chest.

"Justin invited me to come to the debut of the new collection for his, William Rast line."

"Ohhh, so its like a date?" She asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Better not be," Tiny said as I started to answer.

"And why now?" I asked.

"Because, I said so. He too old for you."

"What? He's 27 and I'm 22. Wow, big difference."

"Whatever, Stevonna. All, I'm saying is you're like a little sister to me and if that bastard does something to hurt you in anyway, I will kick his little scrawny ass."

"Calm down, Tiny. It's not even a date. I'm going to his fashion show. With like 200 or more people there."

"Umm humm, better."

"Okay! Let's end that," Mo said, "Where is it?"

"New York. He said he'd get in touch with you and let you know all of the details and everything later on."

"Okay. That's fine."

"Here, Stevonna." Tiny said as he gave me my food.

"Thanks," I said as I took the drink and sat it in the cup holder.

"Hurry up and eat. You gotta be there in 10 minutes."

"Ugh, great. Now, I have to rush and eat."

But look on the bright side. At least I get to see Justin next week. :)

Chapter 9 by -stevonnaj

"Are all the models ready?" I asked Trace.

"Yup!" He replied back, "We're all set."

I nodded, "Okay! Marty we're ready!" I yelled as I turned to the crew member whose only response was a nod.

This week has been pure HELL. And I absolutely mean that! I've been working on this fashion show, the line, with the fabrics and materials. Making sure all the clothing is acceptable and to my liking. We were short 5 models, how? I don't know, so don't ask. All I know is someone in that department, wasn't doing their job. When I'm not worrying or working on that, I'm worrying or working on the album. I played a few tracks, for the record label, because they wanted to, quote on quote, "see how my progress is going." So I did and you know what their response was? "It wasn't exactly what they were expecting" and you know what that means? They want me to start all over and do my album to their liking. When pigs fly and hell freezes over, that's when Justin Timberlake will do that piece of bullshit. Trace and I, had an issue with the venue, which resulted in me saying some not so nice words, to the manager. But in the end, we got exactly what we wanted and more.

I peeked from behind the wall that seperates backstage from the show and scanned the audience. I saw alot of family and friends and celebrities, scattered about. That's when I saw her. I looked to my left and saw her sitting there with her legs crossed as she carefully focused her attention on the show at hand. She looks great. She definitley looks different from what I usually see her as. She's more toned down today. Usually, she has on something that makes her the center of attention; bright jeans, extravagant patterns, tons of jewlery, and of course the stand out, but not too stand out make up. She looks very sophisticated in her all black and diamonds. Her hair is short again with her side bangs swept across her left eye. She smiles and whispers something, to the same lady that was at the video shoot. I guess, that's her PA or something.

I snapped out my thoughts when I felt someone hit me on the back of my head.

"What the hell, Trace?" I said through gritted teeth as I turned around and glared at him.

"Dude, we need to do the final walk," He said matter of factly, "If you'd stop drooling over Stevonna for a minute, you would know that." He said as he walked past me.

Ugh. I swear, Trace can be a little bitch sometimes. I don't even know why I keep him around.

I followed Trace on the runway and smiled at the applause we recieved. Now, I can finally take a deep breath. I know, it sounds crazy, but I've been nervous about this thing all day! It's not like, I'm releasing an album or anything. This is completely different! With music, everyone kind of already knows what to expect and the fact that I've sang and danced, all of my life is a bonus. But I've never had my own fashion line, never designed before, none of that. So it's kind of nerve wrecking. I know this is my 2nd collection and everything, but I feel like I'm still making a name for my self in the fashion industry.

As we made it to the end of the runway, everyone was standing up and clapping. I smiled and waved at a few people. I looked over and saw Stevonna standing up, clapping and smiling. I will never be able to get over her smile. And her eyes, now that I think of it. I smile and nod at her and she blows me a kiss. She quickly giggles and I chuckle. That's what I like about her. She can be so goofy and still be the sexiest thing.

"Damn, I'm glad that's over with," Trace said as we made it backstage.

I chuckled, "Who you telling? I'm just ready to party and relieve some stress."

He nodded, "Me too. I need a beer right now."

"Justin and Trace! We need you on the carpet, now!" One of the crew members announced to us.

"Ight," We both said in unison.

As we walked around the building, to the front, the paparazzi and fans screamed my name. Every second a flash would go off in my face. I swear, that's something you just never get used to. You would, think I have, since I've technically been in this business since I was 10, but each time it surprises me. Like seriously, how would you feel if like 30 people are saying your name all at once, so you can look at them. I just stuffed my hands in my pockets and put on the best (fake) smile, I could possibly do.

I was growing very bored with this whole scene and wanting to just go in the party and let loose. As I was about to leave, I looked to my side and saw her and was speechless. Damn, this girl is fine! If I thought, she looked good before, she looks amazing now. She has on a black wide legged jumpsuit with black pumps. Her diamonds are gleaming, thanks to the 5,000 flashes going off a minute. I just stand there and look at her for a minute, when I finally decide to approach her. As I walked over towards her, she looked my way and smiled. I stretched out my arms for a hug and she gladly accepted. Her arms slid around my shoulders, while mine wrapped around her waist. She smells, really good. And it's not none of that expensive shit, that cost a fortunate and smells like road kill. I think it's Victorias Secret, it's the same kind my mom wears, I think. We stood there for a minute, the cameras catching everything. She pulled back first and looked at me and smiled.

"Justin! Stevonna! Can we get a picture?!" They yelled repeatdely.

I smiled at her as I turned to the cameras and slid a arm around her tiny waist. She leaned into me and wrapped her arm around my waist and smiled. I looked at her posing for the cameras and smiled. There was no doubt that this girl loved the camera and was comfortable in front of it. And obviously, it loved her back.

"It was really good tonight, hubby." She leaned over and whispered in my ear with a smirk.

I smiled, "Thanks wifey. You look really good tonight, too," I said as I looked at her.

-------

The party has been good so far. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the show and enjoying the party even more. Honestly, I've danced with almost every woman in here. Seriously, all I have to do is stand up for a second and suddenly there's somebody all over me. I'm not trying to be cocky, but that's just the way it is.

I'm a little buzzed but nothing compared to the midget, I call my best friend. Trace is drunk off his ass. I swear, that is the funniest drunk, I've ever met! He gets all lovey dovey with anything that has boobs, legs, and a vagina. It's hilarious.

As I made my way through the crowd to the bar, I saw two familiar figures. One, I know for a fact was Trace. After knowing him all my life, I can easily pick him out in a crowd. That and he's midget size. He's talking to someone. Whoever it is, is obviously bored or annoyed with him.

"So, Stevonna, when you gonna let me get that?" He slurred.

She chuckled, "What?"

"When....when you gon let me get that?" He slurred again.

"Uh, um, Trace, there's this chick on the dance floor, that wants to talk to you," I interrupted causing both of them to look up at me.

"For real?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded, "Yup."

He looked at me up and down for a minute and spoke, "Big boobs?"

I chuckled, this dude really is drunk as shit. "Yes, Trace. Just your type."

He smiled, "Thanks bro!" He said as he gave me a handshake and looked at Stevonna, "Well, I'll see you around. Later." He said as he stumbled across the dance floor.

She rolled her eyes and waved him off, "Sure. Thanks so much, Justin. I really appreciate it. He was like a milli second away from getting slapped."

I laughed, "Yea, well I could tell." I said as I sat on the stool beside her. "So you enjoying yourself?" I asked as I ordered me another Jack & Coke.

She nodded, "Yea. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for inviting me. You have some great pieces. I'm gonna have to steal a couple," She said with a laugh.

I nodded, "Yea, well, I'll have to consider that," I said as I looked onto the crowded dance floor, "Why aren't you out there?"

She followed my gaze onto the dance floor and shurgged, "I was. Then, I got thirsty. That's where your little friend comes in," She said which caused me to laugh, "And now, I'm stuck here with you." She said with a smirk as she looked at me.

I gasped, "Stevonna! That's so hurtful," I said as I placed my hand over my heart.

She smiled, "Aw, I hurt the babies feelings?" She said as she reached out to touch my cheek, "How can I make it better?"

I tilted my head, as if I was thinking hard, "Well, there are a couple of things..." I said with a devious smile.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Non-sexual, Justin." She said sternly but smiled when I looked at her.

"Well, its kind of hard, when a sexy woman is asking me, how she can make it better."

She looked at me, looking into my eyes. She stayed like that for a minute, I was beginning to think I said something wrong before she smiled.

"Really?"

I smirked, "Really."

She nodded her head and looked back at the dance floor and back at me. Her smile turned into a mischevious smile as drank the last bit of her drink.

"Come on," She said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

She led me to the middle of the dance floor and immediatley started grinding on me. She turned her back to me and pushed her ass against my dick, that was getting harder and harder by the minute. Not only, is she sexy as hell, but she can dance her ass off. I've seen her last video where she was dancing. But it was nothing compared to this. She's rubbing against me and its making me want her...bad. I slide my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. Her fingers fall in my hair and start playing in the slight curls, I have. I usually, don't like when girls mess with my hair, but with her, I love it. I think 'Love in This Club Pt.2' is now my favorite song. I have to remind myself, to call Usher and praise him for this song. If it's making her do all of these things now, I wonder what would happen if....

Wait. What the hell am I doing? I'm seriously fantasing about fucking the shit out of her? I really need to stop. There's no telling what kind of sleezy paparazzi or magazine reporter, who has snuck their way in here and is just waiting for this. I need to calm down.

Shit. But I can't.....

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1476