Eat A Peach by Keediluv
Summary: This is for the ladies....
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: Relax, It's Just Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1903 Read: 2531 Published: Aug 09, 2009 Updated: Aug 09, 2009

1. Tuesday by Keediluv

Tuesday by Keediluv
Author's Notes:

Please review...I'd greatly appreciate it.

 

 

 

I've never been one to base my happiness on the shoulders of another. If life is worth living, you've got know and have a full understanding of who you are as a person, then have the ability of sharing yourself with another.

 

 

 

Sounds like a load of cliche' crap right?

 

 

I thought so...or I did until I met and fell in love with Yasmin. Yasmin, being a teacher, has taught me how to live life and truly enjoy myself. She teaches English to a bunch of privileged, private school boys with too much time on their hands. Everytime she comes home, she has some story about the obscene and sometimes vulgar things they have to say about her or some other hot woman they've come across. That's what I'm for though; I'm here to help her vent when things at work become too much to handle on her own.

 

 

"Yasmin, how was your day?" 

 

She walks into the living room of our three bedroom condo looking exhausted and frustrated.  Even when she's tired, she's beautiful.  Wearing a charcoal gray pinstripe suit with matching clutch and the new J. Renee slingbacks she insisted she had to have.  It takes everything in me not to rip everything off of her and give the neighbors a show.  It's been forever since she let me have a taste.

 

"Baby, do you know that boy Sean I told you about?"  She asks waiting for me to respond.  I do by shaking my head, encouraging her to continue.

 

"That nastly little boy told me if I ever allowed a real man to 'dick her down' I wouldn't be so grumpy.  The nerve of that little freak!  What in the hell does he know about sex?  Baby, I teach twelve year olds English at a private school.  There's no way he should know half the things in his vocabulary.  Children are growing up so fast these days.  I blame the parents.  Everyone is too damn busy to spend time with them.  They're practically raising themselves.  Promise me when or if we have kids, we will make time for them."

 

This happens about every other day in our house.  She comes home, vents her frustrations about her kids then relaxes.  I've learned to just let her do her thing.  We've now moved to the kitchen because in the middle of her rant, she said that she was hungry and in need of a snack.  She grabs a peach out of the fridge and immediately my mind reverts to sex and the lack thereof.  We haven't been intimate in three days and my need is starting to surface.  She jumps onto the countertop and bites into the succulent fruit, a bit of the juice runs down her bottom lip to her chin.  I take this as an opportunity to connect.  She's still talking about that kid as I run my tounge across her chin to catch the nectar before it falls off.  She's really angry now because I've moved from her chin to her neck and she's still going on and on.  I see that it's time for me to get her mind off of work so I stop my assault on her neck temporarily. 

 

 

I open the refrigerator, grab two peaches and a bowl of whipped cream that is a staple in our home.  Yasmin has moved away from Sean the mini perv to Hasani, her star student.  Something about him and a letter he wrote to President Obama making some book.  I'm really happy for him but the way Yas is talking and eating that peach...shit! 

 

 

My dick is rock solid.

 

 

Without warning, she takes the other peaches out of my hand, cuts them up, place the slices on a plate, puts the whipped cream in the center of the fruit and hurries upstairs to our bedroom; all of this while she's still talking.  I immediately run after her, almost tripping on the shoes she kicked off her feet.  I reach the doorway and take a minute to catch my breath.  When I walk into the room,  I see her on the phone with her sister Vikki and now I'm annoyed.  I walk over to the bed, kiss her forehead and take the phone out of her hand.

 

"Vikki, she'll have to call you back."  I hang up without waiting for a response. 

 

"Babe, why did you do that?  Vikki was just about to tell me what happened on 'Young and the Restless' and you know I need my daily updates."

 

"I understand honey but you walked in here and have been going on and on and on ever since.  I want...no, I need you and all of your undivided attention." 

 

"Okay, you have it.  What can I do for you?"

 

"You can give me back my fruit for one and secondly, allow me to strip you naked so I can enjoy my snack."

 

"Josh, what does me being naked have to do with...oh!  You are so silly.  Let me take a shower first and..."

 

"No shower, you'll be wet enough soon.  Believe me."

 

Yasmin took this as her cue to lie back in the middle of the bed, staring at me intently.  First, I began removing her pantyhose.  Kissing up and down her right leg, I grab her panties and notice the lack of material.

 

"You decided on a thong I see."

 

"Yeah.  I had thought about it and decided that since I planned on wearing hose, the panties really doesn't matter."

 

"Nice."

 

I used my left hand to test her wetness.  She's moist, but no where near where I plan to take her.

 

"Sit up for me baby."  She does as I ask and I begin to remove her suit jacket and blouse.  I notice the bra she has on and it's not familiar to me. 

 

"Is this new?"

 

 

"Yeah, La Perla, 50% off."

 

 

"My girl."  I take my time removing her bra, enjoying the feeling of my hands on her breasts.

 

"Mmhmm.  I forgot how long it's been since we've made love.  You know, three days is a long time for us."

 

"I'm well aware of that dear."

 

 

I cup her face in my hands and kiss her softly.  Then, I peck my way down to her breasts and kiss all over, switching back and forth until her moans turn from soft to panting.  Taking that as my invitation, I suck her left nipple into my mouth while playing with the right with my thumb and index finger.  I repeat this motion for a few minutes, giving her pussy a chance to warm up for me.  Feeling a little remorse, I remove my lips from her breasts and grab the plate of peaches she took from me downstairs.

 

 

"I have a challenge for you."

 

The look in her eyes tell me that she's not in the mood for games but she obliges.

 

"What's the challenge?"

 

"I want you to eat a peach while I eat a peach."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I'm going to put slices of strategically placed peaches on your body and no matter what I do to you, you can't remove them.  They have to stay on your body, no matter what I do.  Also, if something feels so good that you need to I don't know, moan loudly, you have to bite down or eat a slice of peach instead.  Do whatever you need to do in order to stop the moan from coming up.  After I've done everything I want to your body, I will come and have my snack.  Are you up to the challenge?"

 

"You only asked me this because you know I won't back down from a challenge.  You are on mister.  Have your way."

 

"Oh I plan to."  After that, nothing else needed to be said.  Using the whipped cream as a glue of sorts, I dipped the peaches into the bowl and placed two slices on her breasts, one for each nipple.  One piece was put around her navel and the last piece was squeezed for the nectar, leaving a trail from her navel to her bikini line.

 

 

"Baby, my skirt's still on."

 

"I know, I did that on purpose.  I don't want you to get distracted by a face I make so I'm going in underneath."

 

Yasmin yanks her skirt up around her waist and says...

 

"I need to have contact with your hair...you know I do."

 

"I know baby.  Can I get back to work please?"

 

"Absolutely."

 

 

There are no words to describe how I feel about her pussy.  She accuses me of cheating on her with her because I give it so much attention.  She's always shaven, always clean and always smells incredible.  A mix between feminine sprays and nature, she tastes just as wonderful as she smells.  

 

 

I start by kissing her lips.  A peck here, there...being careful to only use my lips.  She spread her legs...wide.  She's trying to make me get to the point.  Taking the hint, I slowly lick her inner lips, instantly tasting her wetness.  The way my tounge slides up and down her makes her whimper and sound as if she's biting down already.  I haven't even started yet. 

 

 

I waste no more time diving in.  I plunge my tounge down as far as I can get it, swirl it around, then pull it out, sucking everything up in the process.  Oh yeah, babygirl's good and ready.  I use two fingers to spread her even further apart and continue.  It gets so good that she starts to tighten her walls around my tounge.  There's nothing like a good tounge fuck to get you solid over and over.  I remove my tounge and start to suck on everything below her clit.  

 

 

I save the very best for last.  

 

 

We've always had a special kind of relationship; her clit and I.  We understand each other.  I know that she needs pleasure and she knows that I won't settle for less than a mind numbing orgasm.  I lift the hood and see my pretty just waiting to be pleased.  First, I start with flicks.  Up, down, side to side, she has to be warmed up just like every other part of the body.  It just doesn't take her long.  I have a pretty long tounge so the tip of it is touching her inner pussy as the base is flat against her clit.  I have a special bedroom talent. 

 

 

I can make my tounge vibrate at insane speeds.

 

There's no need for a vibrator when I'm around.  I'm too proud to have any toy or battery operated device come in and steal my thunder.  Yasmin calls it quaking and she absolutely loves it.  Her moans are getting louder and I know that she's close to climax.  Using the tip of my tounge, I lick her clit slowly, then quicken my pace, going from slow to fast back to slow.  Her hands have found their way to my head.

 

She's really close now.

 

 

Here's the kill...I take her legs and tighten them around my head and pulsate against her clit.  Then, take my tounge and go from deep inside to her clit.  She's beginning to shake now.  Her pussy begins to give me what I've been waiting for.

 

 

Sweet nectar.

  

 

Her juices flow at a quickened pace and I'm sure to leave no evidence behind.  She's dry by the time I'm finished.  Sealing the deal with a kiss, I lift the hem of the skirt from around my head and see that baby has eaten all of the peaches off of the plate but not one has moved from her body.  She has tears in her eyes that I assume are from having to supress a moan down from her climax.  I lick and nibble at her skin until everything that was there before is gone.

 

What can I say...I love peaches.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1499