A Chance Encounter by mandy84
Summary: Kara & Kallie are best friends from a small town in Illinois. This is a story about what happens when they bump into Justin Timberlake on the way to one of his concerts.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 12466 Read: 12828 Published: Aug 12, 2009 Updated: Sep 07, 2009
Story Notes:
Please Read & Review so Ill know whether or not to continue writing this! Thank you!!!! :)

1. Chapter 1 by mandy84

2. Chapter 2 by mandy84

3. Chapter 3 by mandy84

4. Chapter 4 by mandy84

5. Chapter 5 by mandy84

6. Chapter 6 by mandy84

Chapter 1 by mandy84
Author's Notes:
Hello all! I am slightly tweaking some chapters and finally adding some new ones! :)

"Hey girl, you ready to go?!" I wish she would hurry up. I can't wait to get on the road.

"Almost!" I run around trying to cram the last of my things in my suitcase. Gotta hurry, gotta hurry.

I sigh and yell, "Hurry! I want to get there early!" I gather all my things from my room. Increasing my pace as I run around. All I can keep thinking is, Justin, Justin, Justin. I am sooo excited! I wonder if we'll meet him. That would be soo cool!

Kara walks into my room with a puzzled look on her face. "Dude, have you seen my chucks?" I run to Kallie and look at her. "Please tell me you've seen my chucks!" I'm freaking out. I can't complete my outfit without my chucks! I want to cry.

"Kara, settle down. I packed them for you already. I knew you would want them." She wears those shoes everywhere. I swear. She's attatched to them.

"Oh, thank you!" I hug her and run back to my room to get my bags. My room is a complete disaster. Clothes all over the floor, a few dishes, food bags. Yeah, I know what you're thinking but, give me a break. I'm busy. I make my way down the stairs and out to our car. Kallie is already there sitting in the driver's seat. I throw my bags in the back and run to the passengers side door. I try to get in but, it's locked. "Hey, open the door!"

I flip the lock again. She tries to door handle. I lock it again. I watch her get more frustrated by the second. I know I shouldn't laugh but, I can't help it. Finally, I let the lock out and Kara gets in. "Geez Kara, you sure had a lot of trouble getting through that door." I am trying so hard not to laugh. I can't hold it in anymore. I bust out laughing.

I shove her shoulder and laugh. She pulls crap like this all the time. I should be used to it by now but, I still fall for it everytime. She's been my best friend since I can remember. We've had all those fights that friends have, you know, boys, rumors, you name it. But, when it comes down to it, she really is the best. She would do anything for me. Just like I would do the same for her. See, the thing that we bonded over was *NSync. Those wonderful boys. So awesome. Ok, just so you can have some visuals, here's what we look like. Ok, my name is Kara. I'll be a senior in high school this year. I can't wait. Ok, so, I have neck length brown hair, blue eyes, I'm about 5ft 2 in. I weigh around 120 pounds. Ok, so, here's what I am wearing. Oh, hang on a sec.... "Hey, Kallie, remind me to change into my chucks before we stop k?"

"Yeah yeah." I laugh and turn up the radio. "Ass Like That" By Eminem blares from the speakers. I begin rapping and Kara giggles.

Ok, so, now, Kallie is rapping. Not very good I might add. Picture this, her hat, is on sideways, oversized black sunglasses, and she's throwing up gang signs. I've told her a million times not to do that. We could get shot. I can't help but laugh at her though. Ok, so I have on a pair of jean capri pants, and a black t-shirt that says, You Know You Want This. In pink letters. My flip flops are so worn out from running around in them all summer long. They're a faded orange now with visible toe imprints.


"Hey, Kara, rap with me. Come on! You know you want to." She gives me her "look". And, I know what she's thinking. Finally, she gives in and raps with me for awhile. Ok, so now you guys are probably wondering what I look like. Ok, I have long blond hair, it's a little wavy and when it's humid outside my hair gets all frizzy. I hate that! Does that happen to any of you guys? Yeah, it's a pain in the butt. Ok, anways, I also have blue eyes which, are sometimes covered up by my glasses. Only when I read though. And, only when I'm home alone. I don't like wearing them in front of people. Ok, I'm around the same height as Kara. I weigh around 110 lbs. My body is slim but, I have what you may call, a ghetto booty. And thanks to Justin Timberlake saying that he likes a little junk in the trunk, it's staying that way. Because, I was going to try and shape it up and work out and all that stuff but, after I heard him say that, I was like well, now no diet for me. Right now, I have on a jean miniskirt with a black t-shirt and it says, I Partied With Justin. In pink letters. This is my favorite shirt by far. On my feet are a pair of hot pink flip flops. On my head, is still the pink and blue trucker hat that says, Mrs Timberlake. I need to turn it around. There. Now, it's straight. I love this hat. Ok, let's see, I also have on a little bit of makeup. Not much right now because it's so hot outside. I know it's like 100 degrees. On my wrist is a pink breast cancer bracelet. I think that's about it. Oh, and my sunglasses. These are my ex-boyfriends. Haha. Hey, at least I got something from the relationship right? Ok, now, on my face are MY pink sunglasses. I crank up the song and continue rapping with Kara.

Chapter 2 by mandy84

"Justin, here we come!" I push the cd player and it folds down, my cd pops out. "Hand me Justified, Kara." She hands me Justin's cd and I pop it in. "Rock Your Body" starts playing. I love this song! I crank up the volume and stop at a Stop Sign.

I look over and see a mall. Oh, we HAVE to stop. "Hey, can we stop?!" I start jumping up and down in my seat. Malls are my favorite places in the world. I love shopping.

She's bouncing up and down. People are staring at us. Great. I can't help but laugh at her. "Ok, ok. We'll stop. But, just for a little while Kal. I want to get there early. So maybe, we can sneak and get a bracelet."

"Awesome!" I watch in disbelief as someone in huge black SUV cuts Kallie off. Uh oh. Bad idea. She has the worlds worst temper. I swear. You do NOT want to make her mad. Trust me. She holds grudges like nobody I've ever known.

I honk and flip the guy the bird. "D**k!" I watch the SUV stop and a guy jumps out. Oh, hell yeah. Here we go. I pull into a parking space and wait for him to come over. This is going to be fun. Is it bad that I like to make people mad? Come on, it is fun sometimes. You have to admit it. He walks up to us and look at him in face. He looks freaked out. Like he's scared or something. "Can I help you?" I look him down from head to toe. Light blue jeans, holes in them, black and white nikes, a white t-shirt that says, 'My Weiner Does Tricks', covered by a huge pair of light blue sunglasses. I can't see his hair color. It's covered by a white hat on backwards. Finally, he speaks.

"Look, I'm really sorry. Are you girls ok?"

"You damn well better be. And yeah, we're fine. Hey, and next time, do us a favor, and signal." I am so mad.

"I will. I promise."

"Thank you."

"No problem." Running my hands over my face, I feel I should apologize some more. Just to make sure they're not mad. Then, I notice her hat and smile. I can't let her know who I am. "Look, I really am sorry. What's your name?"

"Yeah right. Like I'm gonna tell you. You could be stalking me. I don't know you. Am I supposed to just, give you my name after you almost killed me? Pschh, I don't think so."

I hold up both my hands. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Just please know that I didn't mean you any harm ok? You two take care now."

"Okay. Well, thank you for the apology. Just be more careful."

"Yes. I will." I turn my back to them and walk back towards my SUV. I can't help but smile. She was a fiesty little thing. Her poor friend didn't even know what to say. She just looked shocked. I pull the SUV around to a parking spot beside them. Maybe a quick shopping trip will clear my head. I grab my wallet and get out of the car. I see the girls. They're singing "Like I Love You" very loudly. I shake my head and laugh. Girls are crazy. I wait for them to walk ahead of me and follow behind them. They really are going to think I'm stalking them. I look down and smile. I make sure I'm a good distance away from them hoping they won't see me. I know it will just piss that girl off if she does see me.

z88;

"I can't wait to see Justin!! I am so excited!"

"Me either. Think we'll meet him this time? Last time, we were so close. I don't think I have ever been that mad."

"I know. I hope we meet him. He's seems so nice and I've loved him forever. He's so adorable. That would be the perfect end to our summer. Before you have to go back to school and leave me again. I don't want to go back to college." I make a pouty face.

"I know. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could party with him? Then, your shirt would be true!" We both start laughing.

"Yeah!" I feel like partying. I start singing. "Tipsy" "Errbody, in the club get Tipsy."

I can't help but laugh at her. She's always doing things like this. She doesn't care if people look at her. She just likes to have fun. The one thing that she will not let people see, is that, she is extremely multi-talented like you wouldn't even believe. She'll only singing around me. I mean, truly sing. Not like she's doing now. I laugh as I feel her bumping butts with me. Crazy lady.

I can't help but laugh at them. They seem like they would be really fun to hang out with. I wonder if they're sisters or friends. Hmm. Maybe I could talk to them. Just for a little bit. I look up noticing that they have noticed me. Damn. Me and my damn loud mouth. Why did I have to laugh? Here comes the mean one. Uh oh.

"Dude, are you following us?"

"No, I just wanted to go shopping. I'm doing to same thing you girls are. Here for some clothes and stuff."

"I still don't trust you but, whatever."

"I also couldn't help overhearing that you girls like Justin?"

"Yeah. Of course we do. He's only the most amazing man ever."

I laugh. "Ok, I guess I asked a stupid question. Girls, I have something to confess to you." I take off my hat and glasses. I watch their jaws drop in unison. I feel my mouth forming into a huge smile. I knew this would get them.

"No freaking way." I cover my mouth and start laughing.

"Awesome."

"Hello ladies. I am Justin Timberlake." I put my hand out for them to shake. I hope they will accept me now. Hopefully, they'll be nice to me now. "And, you are?"

I'm the first to shake his hand. I grasp it. Oh my gosh. I'm totally touching Justin Timberlake's hand. Which means, these hands have had to of touched his lips at one time. So, that also means that, through contact, I've kissed Justin Timberlake! Holy crap! I don't want to let go. I hear Justin clear his throat. Oh yeah, I guess I should say something. "Justin, my name is Kallie." I shake his hand and let go.

"It's nice to meet you Kallie. What about you, you've been very quiet. What's your name?"

"My name is Kara. It's very nice to meet you Mr. Timberlake."

"Justin."

"Justin."

"Ok, Justin. Let me say right now, I'm... am really really sorry."

"No problem. I should be the one apologizing. It was my fault entirely. You girls are coming to see me tonight then huh?"

"Yes." Kara and I start dancing.

I laugh. Maybe they would hang out with my for awhile. I could make it up to them by hanging out with them. I'm sure that would smooth things over. "Well girls, what do you say, wanna hang out?"

"Um, let me think, Yeah!" I can't believe we're going to hang out with Justin Timberlake. It's already turning out the be the best day ever. This is great. I don't even know what the night will bring. I can't hold in my excitement. I hug Kara. We start jumping up and down.

"K. I'll be right back girls." I walk to my SUV and I hear one of them yell. "Look at that!" I look back and see Kallie bending down checking out my butt. As soon as we lock eyes, she immediately straightens back up. I can see her face turning red from here. I laugh. These girls know how to have a good time. I wonder how old they are. Hmm. I get to the SUV and Mike is looking at me with a concerned look on his face.

"You ok man? That girl looked like she wanted to tear you a new one."

"Yeah. I'm fine. We talked it over and we're fine. They're actually going shopping with me for a little while."

"Who are they?"

"They're fans on thier way to my show. They're names are Kara and Kallie. They're friends."

I glance out the window and see them running around in a circle with one flip flop on, one off. The one that is off is in their hands. They're swatting at each other with the flip flops. I laugh. "They look like they could be a handful man. Don't get too close."

"Nah. I don't think they're dangerous."

"I know. I'm just saying. Watch yourself man."

"Yeah yeah. Let's go Mike." We walk over to the girls. Kallie immediately runs behind me, trying to use my as a shield. "What are you doing?" I try and move. She has a grip on my waist and won't let go. I laugh. "Kallie, will you please let me go?"

"Justin, she's gonna hit me. I ate her last cookie."

"Ooh, I think I better move. Or, help her." I turn around and gather Kallie in my arms. I take her other flip flop. I tickle her. "This will teach you to eat other people's cookies." She's laughing hysterically. Her face is getting red. Time to let her down.

"That was not nice Justin!" I smack his shoulder. "Can I please have my shoes back?"

"Only if you promise to buy Kara another cookie."

"Fine. I'll buy her another damn cookie. Now, give me my shoes."

"What shoes?" I toss the shoe to Kara. She catches it. Kallie goes after her. Uh oh. Maybe that was a bad idea. Kara finally throws it back to me. Kallie comes up to me.

"Justin, give me the shoe."

I throw it. I watch Kallie go after it. Here comes the reward. Aww yeah. I watch her bend down and pick up the flip flop. Score! Booty shot! I see her turn around with rage filled eyes. Uh oh. She runs at me with the shoe.

I keep hitting his arm over and over again. "Don't you ever check out my butt again!"

"What are you talking about? Oww. Ouch. Kallie, stop it." I grab her wrist and wait for her reaction. "Are you gonna be good now?"

"I'm always good Justin." I wink at him and walk away with both my flip flops. Already knowing what I just did to him. Men are so easy to control it's not funny. All in a days work. You know you're the best when you can get Justin Timberlake to look at you like that. When you know that, right now at this very moment, his insides are all knotted because of something you, have just done. That power, is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

"Ok, well," I clear my throat and look at Mike. He has the same expression on his face as me. Girls can be so mean sometimes. I swear. "Let's get shopping girls."

"So, how long have you girls been fans?"

"Forever." Linking arms with Kallie, I enjoy the view as Justin walks in front of us. I glance at her and she has the same expression on her face as me. I need my phone. I click a picture. Sweet!

We finally make it into the mall and there are people everywhere. "Where to?" I hope we go to Hollister. I love that store. I know some of the stuff is kinda expensive. I actually worked there before. I lasted two days. The people were jerks.

"Abercrombie. That ok?"

"Cool. Hey Kara, you ok?" Hope she's ok. She's been kinda quiet since we met Justin. She's probably just nervous.

"Yeah. I just can't believe we're here with Justin."

"Just wanted to make sure you're ok." I smile at her.

I look back to make sure they're behind me. "You two gonna buy anything?"

"Probably. For tonight." We finally make it to the store and begin looking around. I find a cowboy hat. I take my hat off and put it sideways on Kara's head. Placing the hat on my head, I glance in Kara's direction. We start singing and dancing. "Ride it, ride it, ride it."

Laughing I say to them, "Ya'll are crazy."

We look at him. "Nuh uh." I take off the hat and set it back down on the table. "Alright, let's get shopping." Walking around the store, it's almost like I have to tiptoe because of all the people. Then, I see something that catches my eye. Hurrying over to it, I grab the skirt and shirt. It's a ruffled mini skirt and a lacy pink spaghetti strap top. I make my way into the dressing room.

Kallie just went into a dressing room. I'll go into the one next to her. I open the door and get inside. These girls have been a lot of fun so far. They're both very energetic. I should find out just how old they are.

Jesus. Why does my butt have to be so big? This is so frustrating. Smoothing down my skirt, I turn around and look over my shoulder. It doesn't look that bad I guess. Maybe Justin will help me decide if I should buy it or not. Opening the door, I step out of the dressing room. Justin steps out seconds later. Ok, wow.

Looking over, my eyes catch Kallie. Wow. She's wearing yet another mini skirt. She looks really good. It takes me a second to realize she's talking to me. "Did you say something?"

Laughing, I say, "What do you think? It look ok?" I spin around for him.

"Yes. It looks very nice." I smile at her. If she only knew just how good it looks. Maybe this whole cutting her off thing, was a good idea.

"Thank you." He looks amazing. He's wearing a long sleeved maroon shirt, jeans, brown shoes. He's taken off his sunglasses to reveal his breathtaking blue eyes. His white hat is still on backwards. He looks extremely hot. "You look very handsome Justin."

"Thanks." I can't help but smile at her. It's hard to believe she has a temper like she does. She's so tiny. I smile.

"So, what do you think. Should I buy this?"

"You should." I wink at her.

"You should buy your outfit too." He looks so good. If he wasn't involved with someone else, those clothes would be on the floor right now. Or, at least, they could be.

She's thinking. Probably the same thing as me. What's wrong with me? Cameron is who I should be thinking about. Not Kallie. Cameron. I sigh. "Ok. Well, I'm gonna get changed so we can shop some more."

We both get changed. I walk out and Kara is looking at me. She looks pissed. Her arms are folded, her foot is tapping.

"Just, what took you so long." She's trying to get with him. I know it. "It does not take that long to change."

"What? I was just talking to Justin."

"Whatever." Turning away, I keep shopping. Here comes Justin.

"Hey Kara. What are you buying?"

I pick the clothes up by the hanger and show him. It's a pair of shorts. They're bright yellow. A t-shirt that says Abercrombie in yellow letters. "Can I see your clothes?"

Lifting them up, she looks at the clothes. "What do you think?"

"It will look great on you."

Walking towards Justin and Kara with my bag I say, "Next is Sam Goody. I'll wait for you guys over here."

Walking into Sam Goody, Mike sees reporters. "Sorry girls."

"I hate pictures man."

"Me too Kallie. Sorry. I didn't know they would be here."

Jojo's "Leave (Get Out)" is playing in the store. I start singing. Justin walks away and looks at guitar books. Sweet! Headphones. Grabbing Kara's arm, I lead her to the booths. We both slip on the headphones. Flipping through tracks I find "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne.

Who is singing? Glancing over, Kallie. Is that really her? Placing the book back in the holder, I make my way to Kallie and Kara.

Who is tapping on my shoulder? "Yes?" Taking down the headphones, I turn around and see Justin. "Hey."

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?"

"Haha! I can't sing. Are you, wait. Could you hear me?"

"Yes. I could. You're really good Kallie."

"Shut up." I can't help but laugh. I know he's just trying to be nice. Me? A good singer? Not even. I mean yeah, it's fun and everything but, I could never make it as a pro. Do you know what kinds of competition is out there? Justin Timberlake just said I can sing. He's probably just saying that because well, because, he just wants to make me feel good I guess. Why else would he say something like that?

"I'm serious. You did a great job singing that song. Maybe we could sing together later. What do you think? Sound ok?" It would be fun to just goof around and sing with her. See what kinds of things we can come up with. Suddenly a great idea pops into my head. I could just take her down to the studio with me for fun and accidentally, record some tracks. See what Johnny thinks. Hmmm..... "Hey girl, you wanna dance?"

"Justin, it's all I do." See, my dream job is to be a pro dancer. So far though, I've done a ton of job hopping. Working my way from place to place which, is a good way to find the right job but, sucks because, I can find nothing stable. Nothing that fits me. Right now, I'm working front desk in a hotel in a small town. It pays the bills but, it doesn't fulfill me. Not one bit.

"Let's dance." It'll be fun to see what it's like to dance with her. Hopefully Kara will join us too. I'm sure they have fun everywhere they go.

"In front of all these people?" Dancing with Justin. How many times have I had this dream? How many times have I thought about what it would be like to dance with him. I can't believe I might finally dance with him.

"Are you scared girl? Come on!" I laugh and motion her over to me. "Kara, come on girl. We're gonna dance. Hey Mike, come on man. Dance with us." This is gonna be fun. Don't think I've ever just followed my instincts and danced in a store in a mall.

"Oh, alright Justin." "Yeah" By Usher is playing. Mike is singing. We're all laughing. Kara finally puts down her headphones and comes over to join us. Everyone in the store is now staring at us. Have you never seen people dance in a store before? Uh oh. Here comes Justin. Oh my gosh. He's doing the robot. Who does the robot? Come on! Kara and I start bumping butts. We're all laughing and having fun. Even the clerk is laughing at us.

Hot Topic was the next store we walked to. Justin bought a hoodie. I bought another skirt and a hoodie. We're in the food court now. I really don't want Justin to leave. It's been so much fun hanging out with him and Mike and Kara. This is going to be one great weekend.

"Well girls. I think it's time to say goodbye. We have to get going. I'll see you tonight ok?" Opening my arms, the girls come right in and I squeeze them both. "Bye girls."

Chapter 3 by mandy84

We haven't even made it inside the venue yet and already, the band is warming up. There are a couple people hanging out. Wanting to get an early start like us. Butterflies. I always get them before one of their concerts. This is going to be a blast!

"Kallie, you see what I see?"

"Holy crap! Bracelets! Run Kara run!!!" We actually run to the woman with the bracelets. Brakes! Gotta stop. I'm the first to speak. Panting from shortness of breath I say, " Can we have some bracelets please?"

Laughing I say, "You girls ok? You nearly sprinted over here when you saw me."

"Yeah. We're fine. We just really want those bracelets. They have been yanked out from under us a couple times before."

"Oh I see now why you were running like that. So, you girls really like Justin?"

"Yes ma'am." I feel like a Princess. She's putting the bracelet on my wrist.

"Girls, what are your names?" There have been a lot of girls I've seen that love Justin. But, these girls eyes are so lit up, like I've never seen before.

"I'm Kara. This is my best friend Kallie." We finally get to hang out with Justin! Sweet!

"It's very nice to meet you girls. Oh, are you the same Kara and Kallie that Justin's been talking about all day?"

"That's us." Wow. He's been talking about us all day. How cool is that? We both smile at her. We hear "Cry Me A River" start playing. "Listen Kara. Doesn't he sound beautiful?"

"Yeah he does. Hey, let's go find a guard and have some fun."

"Kara, you know last time we did that we got into a lot of trouble."

"Well, yeah but, remember how much fun we had?"

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go." We go to the edge of the gate thingy. There stands this huge bodyguard with huge tree trunk sized arms. He's scary. Trust me. Huge muscles. He looks tired though. Bet he's tired of dealing with chicks like us all day. Haha. "Hi, can we say hi to Justin please?"

"No." Damn girls. All I want to do is get away but, hey, it pays the bills. Very well I might add.

"Whatever." I grab Kara's hand and pull her outside. My cd player in my hands, we run back inside the venue. After plugging in my cd player, I yell, "Come on guys!"

"Kallie, what are you doin?" This girl is unpredictible I swear. She does things like this all the time but, you just never know when she will start and end everything. It makes for an exciting life though.

"Havin fun." "Like I Love You" plays. I begin doing the choreography. Some more girls join in. Pretty soon, everyone's dancing along. One big Justin party! Hell yeah!

Is that my song? What is going on out there? I set my mic down on the stage and walk to the gate. What I see doesn't surprise me at all. Somehow I knew Kara and Kallie were behind this. "Hey gorgeous!"

That voice. I know that voice. I turn around and am greeted by a smiling face. Such a beautiful smile. "Hey!" I start making my way toward him but, a guards steps in and cuts me off.

"It's ok man. Let those two in with me." The guard is struggling with all the other girls now who want to get in with me two. Luckily, more guards start showing up and taking over the problem. Kara and Kallie are let inside the gate. "Hey." I hug them and say, "Follow me."

Hey alright. Booty view. Kara and I look at each other and smile knowing all to well what the other is thinking and that's DAMN! We go inside to the actual venue and start towards the stage. Where is he taking us? We follow him up onstage. Why are we on the stage? Ok, nervousness setting in now.

"Girls, these are my dancers. Ya'll this is Kara and Kallie. Work with them please because they will be joining you onstage today."

"What?!" I immediately slap my hand over my mouth. It just echoed off the walls. Everyone's laughing. Great job Kara. Way to make a first impression.

"You'll be fine Kara." I say with a chuckle. This is going to be fun.

"I love you!" Kallie joins me in hugging him. Wow. I'm hugging Justin. He smells so good. I breathe in. Man.

"Hey, why don't you girls go put away your cd player and meet me back here?"

"Ok." Kallie and I run back and put the cd player away as quickly as we can. Getting very mean looks from all the other girls who at one time, liked us. We're making friends very well. "Ok. We're back."

"Hey girls." Smiling at them I say, "Ready to learn?"

"Always."

"Ok. You two will have to go to Hair and Makeup after you rehearse for awhile. I have to go get a drink. Be right back." I wink at Kallie and walk away.

"Dude, did you see him just wink at me?"

"Yes!" We laugh. Something is going to happen between those two. Kallie always gets what she wants. I don't think I could handle the pressure of being a star's girlfriend. So, go for it Kallie! Here's comes one of Justin's dancers.

"Come on girls. Let's get to work. We'll start with "Like I Love You."

They're doing really great. They have absolutely no idea I'm watching. Why can't I stop smiling? They're great. It feels so good to finally be able to get away from Cameron for awhile. We've been fighting a lot lately and it scares me. She always picks at me for the stupidest things. Things like, instead of me calling her when I'm dead tired, I go straight to bed. I'm growing really tired of her b****ing all the time. Seriously.

"That was great girls!" Walking over to them I say, "We'll have to go over it a couple times to make sure it's crisp."

A girl is walking towards me. She has huge blondish-brown curly hair. She's wearing a pair of acid washed jeans and a black halter top. "Ok ladies. Kallie, we'll put you in "Right For Me". Kara, you'll be perfect for "Like I Love You". Turning to my left, Wade Robson is finally here. About time. Jeez. "Girls, I would like you to meet Wade Robson. Wade, meet Kara & Kallie."

"Sup girls?" Holding out my hand to them, I notice that Kara is shaking. Hope she's ok. Finally, Kara grasps my hand. Hers is shaking very badly. She won't even say a word to me. The other girl puts a hand on Kara's shoulder.

"Hey Kara. You ok hon?" She's just nervous. She's only had a crush on Wade for like, ever.

"Yeah. I'm good. Sorry." Stepping back behind Kallie, I lower my head and stare at the ground. Way to go Kara. Embarass yourself in front of the guy you've had a crush on since you first heard his name. It was back when *NSync and Britney first mentioned him. I still wonder from time to time though if he really was the one who broke up Justin & Britney. Now they, were the perfect couple.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a VERY pissed off Justin Timberlake hauling ass towards us. This can't be good. Not at all. Grabbing Kara's hand, I lead her away from Wade. We stand back and watch as Justin approaches Wade and says...

"What the hell are YOU doing here?!"

"J, I'm just helping out ok?" He's gonna hit me. I know it. I knew I shouldn't have come here. Damnit I need the money. Holding up my hands to block away any hits that may be headed in my direction. Just please don't hit me in the nose. It hurts like a b****.

"Damnit Wade you bastard. I told you if I saw you again you would get your ass kicked didn't I?" He showed his face here again. Unf***ing believable. After he screwed me over the way he did. Do you know how long it took me to even trust anyone again after him and Britney's bullsh**? It still hurts.

Backing up towards the back of the stage my hands still up, I manage to utter a "Yeah." My voice is so shaky. Don't punk out Wade. You should take this guy out. Come on.

"Dude, just get out of here. I want you out of my sight! Now!" Who let him in? Who was the brave person that decided it would be ok to let him in here? I wish I knew! Come on! "Guys, I need some air I'll be back. Make sure that jerk leaves here!" Why didn't I hit him? I say to myself increasing my pace. Man, I should have hit him. He's not worth it. Besides, what would Kara and Kallie think? I don't want them to know what happened.

"Ok, someone get him out of here before Justin gets back! Girls come with me!" Wow. That was very close. Justin looked like he was going to beat the hell out of him. "You're going to be training with us then. My plan was to split you up and let you work individually but, this is ok too."

After working at the choreography for a couple hours it's finally time to go onstage. "I am so nervous. Oh my goodness!" The girl that we have been working with looks at me and says,

"Don't worry. You'll be great." Smiling at her I know she will do a great job. She really is talented. "Good luck!"

"Okay." Looking down at myself I can't even believe this is happening. Do I really look okay enough to be onstage with all these dancers? With Justin? Lace white tank, jeans, black heels. Not so sure. I don't really have the greatest sense of balance. Haha. I just want to scream. All my nerves are running around right now. Knots are forming in my stomach and I can't breathe. Is this normal? Am I gonna die? Okay, Kallie, you HAVE to settle down or else you're going to barf on Justin and that would not be cool. He would never talk to me again. Okay, deep breaths. Whew. Come on girl. Okay, she's just given me the signal to go onstage. Oh man, oh man oh man. As I'm walking out to take my place, my stomach just drops, finally I get it under control and take my place for the song. Okay, hands, stop shaking. Come on. Here comes the music. Oh God, there's Justin. As I'm going through the movements, I lock eyes with Justin and forget all about the thousands of people that are out ther in the audience. Hey, this isn't so bad. Justin is walking towards me. Now, we're dancing together. Okay, heart is beating really fast. Whew. Finally, the song is over. That was so much fun! Walking offstage I see Justin look over and wink at me. I smile and walk to the back.

Backstage. So, this is what it feels like huh? The dancers are all patting me on the back telling me how great I did. After thanking them, I quickly run to the front of the stage to watch Kara's performance. Oh, there's the very beautiful Justin again! "Like I Love You" plays in the background while he starts talking. My eyes are glued to the stage.

"What's up ya'll?!" Looking down I spot Kallie and smile. This has been a lot of fun getting to know these two girls. Should I invite them to hang out afterwards? Cameron. She may be mad at me. I'll figure something out. But, for now I need to focus on this crowd. This is by far the loudest crowd I've heard in a long time. That has got the be the greatest sound in the world. Girls screaming for you. Who wouldn't love that?

"Go Kara! I love you Justin!!" He totally just smiled at me. What a nice guy. Too bad he's taken. Dang it. All the good ones are either in a relationship or gay. Don't know why that is. Ah well. I'm singing every single word of this song.

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, my stomach is going crazy. Thank goodness Kallie's here or I wouldn't have been able to do this at all. That's a fact. Onstage with Justin Timberlake. My heart is going nuts. Beating a million times a minute. That's crazy. Hey, there are some hot guys up here. What's up?! Justin is shaking his butt. He sure knows how to drive us crazy. Damn him. Damn him for being so sexy. Ok, focus Kara. Focus. Not on Justin's butt! Look away. But, it's so cute. Damn you Justin. Sigh. Okay, concentrate Kara.

Kara comes out after her performance. After squeezing the life out of her and telling her how great she was, it's time to stir things up. Hehe. Here's comes Jt again. "Owwww!!"

Laughing at Kallie I say, "You're awfully loud girl." Crazy. She has no limits. Or it seems that way so far. Hopefully I will get the chance to know her better.

"You're gorgeous!"

"Oh, so you think so?" Strutting around will get to them. Pimp walk. Aww yeah. Hear that? They're screaming for me. Me! Hell yeah.

"Hell yeah!"

"Hey Dj, let me holla at ya!" My legs are killing me already but I manage to make it to his stand. This is gonna be good. I let him know what I want him to play. And sit back and watch the reactions.

Okay, there's like striping music playing now, you know like, with saxophones and drums and stuff, can you imagine? Oh, it is so great! Kara and I watch helplessly as Justin starts to tease us with his shirt by slowing unbuttoning the buttons. He gets a couple and then starts to unbuckle his belt. Oh man, I'm a goner. By the end of the song, wifebeater and no belt. Most memorable moment of my life. I swear. Oh, oh, beatbox. Hell yeah.

God Kallie. Stop drooling. I think that puddle on the floor belongs to her. I mean yeah, Justin's hot but, I don't freaking stare at him and drool. Get ahold of yourself woman! Sometimes I just want to ask her what is going through her head but, Kallie is Kallie and you can't change her mind once it's made up. I'm just hoping she makes good decisions tonight if we do hang out with Justin. She's a great friend but, I'm just afraid of what she'll want with Justin. Not sure if it's you know a friend or just a one night stand. As much as she talks about him though, I would say it's going to turn into a friendship but, that's all up to her and Justin.

Writing my number down on a piece of paper as we're walking out of the venue toward the door, I slip it to Mike to make sure J gets it. "Come on girl!" As we get closer to my car I see something sticking on the hood. What the hell? It better not be a damn parking ticket cause I just paid one! Ugh! Kara runs to my car and stops and just stares down at it. Finally I have to run too because I want to know what is going on. Kara, what is it? Oh my God!

Chapter 4 by mandy84
Sitting on the hood of the car is a bouquet of roses and a note. Watching Kara open the envelope, I can't wait to see what it says. "What does it say? What does it say?"

"Hang on." My hands are shaking. I'm so nervous. It's from Justin I know that. Finally, I get it open and begin reading it out loud. "Girls, I just wanted to tell you that you both did great tonight. If you want, call me at 555-1278 Love Justin." It's a handwritten note from Justin Timberlake. How often do you get a personalized note from Justin Timberlake?!

"Kallie, you HAVE to call him. I'm too nervous. I'll make an idiot of myself. Please talk to him. Please, please."

"Ok. Ok. No problem. It's not like I'm not nervous either K. You know I love Justin just as much as you do." The butterflies in my stomach have not left me at all tonight. Now that I'm actually gonna call him, they're getting increasingly worse though. My hands much like Kara's, are shaking badly too. Dialing the numbers is becoming very difficult. Finally, the last number is entered.

This hot water feels good on my back. Is that my phone? Hopping out of the shower, I hurriedly wrap a towel around my waist. Walking from the bathroom into the living room, I grab my phone off the charger. Who's number is that? Placing the phone carefully, slowly, to my ear, I say,

"Hello?"

"Hey Justin. It's Kallie. What's up?"

"Hey girl. Not much. Just caught me in the shower. You girls have plans tonight?"

Ok, all I heard was that I caught him in the shower. Oh, my, gosh, that is like the PERFECT mental image right there. Mr. Timberlake in the shower. Lucky ass shower. I'm so involved in my thoughts that I didn't hear what he said. Finally, I wince from the shrill tone of his voice. He's yelling at me. What the hell? "I'm sorry Justin. What'd you say?"

"I SAID, You girls have plans tonight?"

"No. Not that I know of why?" Please ask us to hang out. Please! Grabbing my notebook from the nightstand beside one of the beds in the room, I write, Justin is going to ask us to hang out. Kara covers her mouth and jumps up and down. I'm trying to stifle my laughter.

"You guys wanna come hang out over here?" Of course they're going to say yes. Just hope that they aren't nervous. It makes me nervous when other people around me are nervous.

"Sure. That sounds great. We would love to. Just give us an hour. I need to get ready." What am I gonna wear? Justin Timberlake. Not only am I going to hang with him, I'm hanging with him......IN A HOTEL ROOM!!!! That's the most amazing part!

"Gotta hurry, gotta hurry, gotta hurry." Jumping in the shower, I realize that I'm going to hang out with Justin Timberlake! This has been my dream forever! Finally, I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and myself and make my way towards the closet. Hmm.

"Kallie! Hurry, I don't wanna keep Justin waiting!" She always takes forever to get ready. She's gonna make us keep Justin Timberlake waiting! Good idea. Jeez. So nervous. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna say? Breathe Kara. Have to focus and get ready.

"It's not gonna kill him to wait Kara. Just take your time. Besides, he's probably just as nervous as we are. I mean, we are beautiful, young, intimidating women you know." Haha. I don't even believe that one myself. Maybe the young part.

"Whatever Kallie." There's a knock at the door. Wonder who that could be.

"Door!"

Peeking out from the door of the bathroom, I can't help but laugh at Kallie.
"Get the door!"

Maybe it's Justin. That would be cool. Turning the handle on the door, I come face to face with a bellhop. Damn. No Justin. He looks about my age. All I can see are his green eyes and a hint of dark hair peeking out from his bellhop hat that is just a tad too big. Don't laugh Kallie. Be nice. He's kinda cute. If it weren't for the whole maroon and gold uniform, he may just be classfied as cute. I'm sure you get him out of that thing and into some jeans, a nice button down shirt he would be really handsome. Kallie, you're daydreaming again. Damnit. His outfit reminds me of the dude from The Tower Of Terror ride at Disney World. That ride, I went on it twice and didn't throw up once. It was soo cool! Okay, back to the bellhop. Sigh.

"Hello." Smile and be polite Kallie his job probably blows.

"Hi." Wow. Very pretty. Nice smile. Another girl walks out. She's as beautiful as the other girl. She looks freaked out though. Rushing around the room.

"Are you Kallie?"

"Yes. I am."

"Well, these are for you." Behind me, I pick up a huge bouquet of red roses. Someone must really like her. I hand her a card that came with the roses. As our fingers touch, a surge of excitement runs through my body. Wow.

"These are beautiful. Thank you so much." Reaching for my purse, I grab a ten dollar bill and hand it to him.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Oh no. My name's Kallie.


He leaves and I turn on my cd player and start getting dressed. "Knockin On Heaven's Door" by Guns N Roses is playing. I begin to sing, loudly. Disturbing Kara. Haha. Finally, we're ready to go. Kara looks really cute. She's wearing faded jean capris, and a black t-shirt with Avril Lavigne's face on it. Cute shirt. Her hair is pulled into a ponytail. She's wearing full makeup tonight. Of course. We both are. Her Chucks on her feet. Her makeup. Hint of foundation. Same color of powder. On her lips is a a couple coats of clear lipgloss, just for effect. Her eyes are her main focal point. Her eyes have always been anyways. Ok so, her eyes are dressed in black eyeliner, mascara, and she has on blackish gray eye shadow making her eyes look smoky. It looks really hot trust me. She looks really great.

Kallie looks really pretty. Her naturally wavy hair is straightened. Which, by the way, took a whole hour! She's wearing more makeup that usual. With or without makeup, she's really pretty. As am I. Gotta give myself props too. Her eyes. she's wearing eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow. The eyeshadow starts with a very light pink brightening to a bright, hot, pink. Her lipstick is a faint shade of pink, finished with a clear coat of lip gloss. Her clothes. A pink spaghetti strap cami. With well, I call them boob pockets. It always makes Kal laugh but, that's what they look like. With lace framing the edges of the "pockets". The shirt starts like her eyeshadow. Light pink to bright pink in a diagonal. The shirt is cut asymmetrical at the bottom. With a pair of light blue jeans. She unlike me, also has her ears pierced. I'm scared of needles. Hanging from her ears are a pair of really pretty silver earrings. Gleaming everytime she turns. Her shoes are a pair of bright pink, strappy, heels.

Where are they?! They are taking forever! Justin, put your phone down. Don't call them. They'll think I'm anxious. I can't let them know. Stop freaking out man. Have to be cool, casual, calm. Smooth. My nickname ain't Mr. Smooth for nothin. Glancing out my window, a cab pulls up and the girls get out. They're here! Sweet. Practically running to the door, I get there just as the knock takes place. Ok. Breathe. Holding my hands to my face, I check my breath. Minty fresh. Cool. Whew. Here it goes....

"Hey J. What's up?" Ok wow. He looks amazing. Baggy, blue jeans, white long sleeved shirt, sleeves pushed up, his jrt necklace which I haven't seen in forever. Brown Doc Martens, some bling on his middle finger. I suppose he wants to show off his bling when he flips people the bird. What do you think? Hiding his beautiful blue eyes are a pair of yellowish-brown sunglasses. Now why would anyone want to hide eyes like those? Kara and I look at each other and smile. This is going to be an unforgettable night. I know already.

"Hello ladies. Come on in." Eyeing both of them when they're a respectable distance behind me I can't believe how lucky of a guy I am. Beautiful. Watching, Kara and Kallie sit down next to each other on the sofa and wait. I'm not sure what to say to them. I could talk about how great they did at the show. "You girls want anything to drink?" Making my way to the coffee table, I grasp a menu and hand it to them. "Order anything you want. I'm starving too. I don't really have many things with me when I travel. It's kinda nice to stay in places where you can get room service."

Moving my feet around nervously while my eyes are fixated on the floor, I utter, "Yeah. I've never stayed in a place that has room service before." Any minute I feel like I'm going to wake up from an incredible dream. It's all too surreal. I can't believe I'm here with my best friend and the cutest guy on earth. I'm all too eager to see exactly what is going to become of this night. Hopefully for her sake Kallie will behave herself. I hope.

"So, do you both go to school?" Please let them be at least 18. Either one. Who am I kidding? Right now I'm dating Cameron Diaz. Don't know for how long though. Don't get me wrong. She's great but, there's only so much you can take of a person. We usually get along great. Lately though, it seems as if she and I are just too busy to be seen together. I need to stop thinking about them and just have some fun. Enjoy the company.

"I'm going to be a senior in high school this coming year." He's going to think I'm too young and immature to be hanging out with him. Then we'll both have to leave and be crushed because we don't get to hang out with him and it will all be my fault. Please just let us stay and hang out. This is my dream. To hang out with Justin Timberlake. Then again, who's isn't?

"That's great. Are you excited? I bet you're ready to graduate huh?" She's looks college age to me. Then again, I guess she's not that far from being college age. They're both very intriguing I would like to know more about the both of them. They're going to think I'm crazy asking them all these questions. Picking the menu up off the coffee table my eyes start to scan through the different drinks and foods. Hmm. What do I want?

"Well, I am ready to graduate. I want to get this over with and be back with Kallie again. It's gonna be hard being away from her." Leaning over I squeeze Kallie's shoulder and smile.

"You'll be fine. Don't you worry about that." I take time to glance up from the menu and flash her a smile. She'll be fine without Kallie. It may be hard at first but, she'll be just fine. I've been there before. I know how she feels. "And what about you Miss Kallie. Where are you at in school?"

"Well, I am going to be a Sophomore in college this year. It's a small college in Illinois. You've probably never heard of it." He's going to think I'm stupid because I'm going to a community college. The truth is, I really can't afford to go to a University. I have to pay for everything myself so, that's where I'm going. Please don't think anything bad about me. I couldn't bear the thought of Justin Timberlake thinking I was a loser. Then I would know for sure just how much of a loser I really am.

"That's great. Most people I know dropped out of college because they didn't want to commit." Maybe I should suprise her and pay her a visit. That would be a great idea. Maybe I will. That is, if I can find it. "That's cool. So, where are you girls from?" Wonder if they're small town girls. They sure seem like it. Every time we passed a big building or something, their eyes would widen in amazement. If you see things like that everyday, you don't look at things like they do. No way.

"We're both from small towns in Illinois."

"That's great. I should come visit you girls sometime."

"Really?" That would be soo cool if he came to visit us. Kallie looks over at me and has the same exact expression on her face. We start laughing.

I know they're both excited to think I would come visit them. Why not? It would be fun. "Yes." My cell phone begins ringing to the tune of 'Get Back' by Ludacris. The girls start singing. Smiling at them I say, "Excuse me." Getting up from the chair, I walk into the next room and begin my conversation.

"Hello?"

"Kara, I look like crap. Seriously. Why did you let me walk out of there like this?" Rushing to the bathroom, I start smoothing down my hair. Seconds later Kara is behind me doing exactly the same thing.

"K. You look great. Stop stressing. He likes you."

"Shut up." She better be kidding. I don't know what I would do if Justin Timberlake actually liked me. So, what if he does. I can't do anything about it. He has a girlfriend. Not just any girlfriend, Cameron Diaz. Like the picture of gorgeous. Duh.

"I'm serious. It's in his eyes Kal. Just watch him next time. I swear." Smoothing down my shirt I take one final look in the mirror and walk away letting Kallie think about what I have just said. I know she's freaking out now. Her hands are probably shaking and she's trying to think of what to say next to him.

Ok Kallie. Don't freak. Just be normal. You can't let him know anything. Does he really like me? How does she know that? She doesn't know. She's probably just doin it to freak me out. One last look in the mirror and I walk back into the living room and sit down on the couch.

Chapter 5 by mandy84
Author's Notes:

Please Read & Review and Thanks for reading I hope you like it :)

In The Next Room*

"What's up man?"

"Hey J, what's goin on? What are you up to tonight?"

"Not much. You wanna hang out?"

"Yeah. Where you at?"

"I'm at The Peninsula Chicago. It's really nice. Just ask the desk person what room. They'll tell ya. Just make sure no one's around man." I can't help but laugh. Last time we ended up with 3 girls trying to sneak in here hiding in one of the room service carts. It made for a nice surprise.

"Sure. No problem man. Be there in a minute." Dial tone.

Making my way into the next room again I find Kallie and Kara down on the floor hitting each other repeatedly with pillows. Who am I to stop their fun? Grabbing a pillow I run after Kallie and hit her in the side with the pillow. I chase her into my bedroom. Following on our tails in Kara. She's hits me in the back with a pillow. Kallie runs around my bed to the other side. Kara helps me out and traps her. She has nowhere to go. She jumps on the bed and tries to make a run for it. I reach out and grab her. We end up on the bed. She's pinned down and can't move.

"Let me go Justin!" Struggling I'm trying to get free of his grasp. This man is strong. My arms and legs are flailing everywhere trying to get free. He has a look of calm on his face like it's no big deal to keep me pinned down like this. There's a knock on the door. "You better get that Justin."

"Kara, would you be a doll and get that for me please?" Watching her leave the room I look down at Kallie. "Now, if I let you up, are you going to promise not to hit me anymore?"

Shaking my head I only wish that he didn't have a girlfriend. Justin Timberlake has me pinned down on a bed. Think about that just for a sec. What girl would not love that? Of course I won't hit you with a pillow anymore. I'll be nice.

"Say you promise."

"Ok. I promise. Can I please get up now?" Justin releases his hands from my wrists. Why is he still sitting here staring at me? Kinda creeping me out. "Something wrong?"

"No. Just looking. That's all." I get on my feet and walk back into the living room. I'm greeted by Jc and I very star struck Kara. Poor girl. She hasn't moved from the doorway.

What the hell just happened? Could Kara be right? Does he like me? Oh man. This is going to be one hell of a night.

"What's up J?" Glancing at this girl in front of me, I'm becoming increasingly worried with each second that passes by because she's not moving, blinking, or talking.

"Not a whole lot man. Kara, are you ok?" I place a hand on her shoulder and bend down looking into her eyes. She's still not moving. Ok, this is freaking me out.

"Kallie, I need you!" Looking up and Jc, I ask him, "Will you stay here with her please? Just for a sec?"

"Sure man. No problem." I watch him walk in the next room. I look at the girl. Bending down, I wave a hand in front of her face. She's still not moving.

"Kallie, where are you?"

"In here!"

Walking towards her voice, I find her on a couch watching "Tommy Boy" and writing something down. "Kallie, you have to come help me. Kara is frozen."

"What?" I laugh. "What do you mean she's frozen?" Standing up, I set down my journal and pen and follow Justin. Enjoying the view the entire way there. Hell yeah. I see that Kara is stiff. She won't blink or anything. "You guys go sit down. I'll be with you in a minute." I wink at them. "Hey Kara, you ok?"

Exhaling, I say, "Do you know who that is?!"

Laughing at her I say, "Yes. Now come on. Let's go have some fun." Grabbing her hand, I lead her into the room where the guys are. When we make it into the "living room" area, I see Justin standing up reading my journal. I'm not sure if he's reading it outloud or what. I let go of Kara's hand. He looks up and sees me. I start running in the opposite direction. Why would he do something like that? Ugh! I grab my purse and walk out the door.

"I told you not to open it man." Sighing, I stand up. "I guess we'll have to go get her huh?"

"No no. Just let her alone for awhile. You don't really wanna be near her when she's p***ed trust me." Sighing, I take a seat next to Kara.

Turning to Justin I say, "Why were you reading her things?" I'm getting more angry by the second. I can't believe he would do something like this.

"Kara, I didn't do it to be nosy. I'm planning a surprise for her. I just wanted to see if I can get some insight."

"You promise?"

"Yes." I smile. "I promise. I'm working with some people trying to get her some of my studio time to record a song. I think she would like it. I think I'm going to have to be sneaky though. She probably hates me right now. Damnit." Bending down, I place my hands over my face and sigh. How do I get myself into these messes?

Hell yeah. I hand the bouncer my Id and step in the club. "Good Foot" blares from the speakers. I'm wearing a black halter top with a pair of jeans and black heels. My hair is down in curls. I also have on makeup. My eyes have eyeliner, mascara, and blackish-gray eyeshadow to give them a sexy, smoky look. I went all the way back to Kara and I's hotel room and changed and everything. I still wonder what the hell Justin was doing with my journal. I hope he wasn't reading it out loud. There's a lot of personal stuff in there. I sigh and scan the club for a dance partner. Hmm. Nope. Definitely not. I spot Joey Fatone Jr. No freaking way! Perfect. I make my way over to him making sure he notices me. I sit next to him at the bar and surprisingly he's the first to say anything.

"Hi." Sexy. Very sexy. Watching her hop up onto the bar stool, I can't help but smile. She's such a petite little thing.

"Hi." I smile at him. Hotness. Man. I hope he can't tell what a nervous wreck I am right now. Be calm. Be cool. The bartender steps up to me. "Sex on the beach please." I smile at him.

That could be arranged. I don't even know this girl but she's drawn me in somehow. Probably all part of her evil scheme. I don't care. Let her work her charms on me. Taking a sip of my beer, I turn to her and say,

"Would you like to dance with me?"

Glancing up at him with a shocked look on my face I utter,

"Excuse me?"

"Would you like to dance with me?"

He gives me that adorable smile and I'm gone. "Sure." He grabs my hand and we make our way towards the middle of the dance floor. I'm holding Joey’s hand! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to dance with him.Chapter 4

I walk up to the bouncer and ask him if he's seen Kallie. I turn to Kara and get a picture from her to show the bouncer. He tells me she's inside. Kara, Jc, and I take a step inside. This club is jumpin. Hell yeah. "Play" by David Banner is vibrating the building. The crowd is formed in a circle around some people. A guy and a girl are dirty dancing in the center of the circle. All I can see is small glimpses of them in between the people. I finally get to where I can see the two people in the middle of the circle. It's Joey and Kallie! What the hell? Suddenly Kallie yells out "My turn!" She starts busting out some moves to "Breathe On Me" By Britney. Wow. I didn't know a girl could move that way. Tilting my head to follow her body, I motion Jc to come look at this. He does the same thing. We look at each other and smile.

Kallie was dancing with Joey. Oh my goodness. Lucky, lucky, girl. How did she manage that? Look at her. She's dancing her ass off. I have no doubt that she's going to be a star. I know she will be.

Damn. Girl can dance. What the hell is she doing with Joey? I wonder if she picked him or the other way around. I would love to dance with Kara. I bet she would be a lot of fun. I still can't get over her freezing up like that when she met me. That was weird. I've never seen a girl do something like that. It makes me smile though knowing how much she likes me. Who wouldn't love that? Come on now.

After Kallie is done dancing, I sneak up behind her. Making sure that she doesn't see me. I grab her by the waist and she jumps.

"Justin, what the hell?" I start laughing. "You scared the hell outta me." I hit him in the shoulder. Turd. Jeez. Damn. He is so freaking hot. I know I say that a lot but, can you blame me? Really? Come on. You know you all think the same thing. We make our way through the crowded dance floor to the bar and sit down. Kara sits by me. Then Jc sits next to Kara. Justin is sitting on the other side of me. Joey takes a seat by Justin. 3 hot men sitting right next to Kara and I. Which one should I pick first? Hmm.

"Hey guys. Can I talk to Kallie alone for a second please?" They all smile and get up from their bar stools. Jc takes one of Kara's arms. Joey takes the other. I smile as I watch them walk back onto the dance floor and start dancing. "Ok Kallie. I know you're probably upset with me." I look down at my feet and sigh. I hope she's not too mad at me. I want her to like me.

Look at his cute little face. He's so freakin adorable. How is it men can be so macho at times and then turn to sweet little angels like this? Weird huh? But, I guess we girls can do the same thing too. "Boy are you crazy? You're too cute for me to be upset with you." I pat his hand and take a sip of my drink. "The only thing I wanna know is, why did you read my journal without asking me? If you would have asked nicely I would have let you."

"Well, I want to know more about you. I like you Kallie. I just didn't know how to ask you some of the questions I wanted to know. I thought you wouldn't mind if I read your journal. I'm sorry. You're a great person Kallie. I just want to get to know you better." I hope she doesn't suspect that there are other reasons for me wanting to read her journal. "Hey, you can drink?" I thought she was only 20. Hmm.

"Yes Justin. I'm 21."

Oh score! Hmm. No, no. I can't do anything bad. That's against the rules. But, I can still flirt. Hehe. "But, didn't you say you were a sophomore in college?"

"Yeah. I took a year off school and now I'm back in." I smile at him. This man is fine as hell. Damn. Why does he have to be in a relationship?

"Hey Kallie?" I grab her hand and lean in so my lips are touching her ear.

All I'm thinking right now is....oh dear Lord. I can't even function. What is he doing? Hell I don't care. All I know is Justin Timberlake's lips are touching me and let me tell you, it's amazing.

I whisper, "I'm sorry for invading your privacy. I hope you'll forgive me." I look up at her and smile knowing that she's going crazy inside right now. Damn I'm good.

"Oh you suck." I shake my head and laugh. "You're forgiven." I smile at him.

"Cool." I kiss her cheek. "Now, come dance with me."

Chapter 6 by mandy84
Author's Notes:
THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!

"Justin!" I yelled across the crowded club while taking a sip of my drink.

I laugh and look at Jc. "Does she know I'm next to her?" I set down my Jack & Coke and walked over to Kallie with a huge smile on my face.

"Yes beautiful?" I take her drink from her and order a water.

"Will you dance with me?" I flashed a bright smile at him while I watched him set my drink on the bar.

"Sure but, lets get you some water first ok?" I pleaded with her looking at the guys and Kara.

"Sure." I smiled at him and sat down at the bar, sipping my water.

I laughed and shook my head. "Do you want to go to the bathroom with me Kal?"

"Sure." I smiled at Kara and rose from my seat walking away from the bar. I took Kara's hand and looked back over my shoulder winking at Justin.

"Did you see that?!" I turned to Jc and he was chuckling to himself.

"Yeah man I did. Liquid courage." I laughed to myself. It was obvious these two were attracted to each other but, Justin had Cameron to think about too.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Man, I need to stop this before it starts."

"I just want you to be happy man but, you have to think about Cameron and Kallie's feelings in all this."

"I'm strong man, I'll just leave it be. And if she makes a move, I'll deal with it as it comes."

I took a sip of my beer and looked at Justin. "Alright man. I'm here for you no matter what."

"Thanks man."

OoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoO

I closed the door to the stall and sat down. "He's so gorgeous Kara! And sweet, and funny and sexy. Oh my gosh."

I laughed in the stall next to her. "I know Kal, I know. I also know that he has a girlfriend. And, not to mention, he's famous! Can you really deal with all that if everything were to work out? Plus, I'm sure you wouldn't gain a friend in Cameron Diaz."

"Okay, okay. I surrender. Jeez Kara. Way to smash my hopes and dreams all to hell." I laughed while drying my hands.

I ran my hands under the faucet and looked at Kallie. "You know what I mean."

"I know, I know. But who's to say he even likes me like that?" I played with my hair and checked my makeup again.

I laughed. "Are you blind?! He's been attatched to you ever since we met him!" I adjusted my skirt in the mirror and plopped down in a red velvet chair next to me.

"I love you Kara but, I still don't believe you." I sighed and sat down in the chair next to her.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to watch a little closer then." I smiled at her and saw she was yawning. "Time to go back to the hotel huh?"

"Mmm hmm." I yawned sleepily and pulled myself out of the chair.

OoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoO

Laughing at a joke Jc just told, I looked up to see Kara supporting Kallie, her arm wrapped around Kallie's waist and Kallie's head rested on her shoulder. Kallie was rubbing her eyes. She looks so cute. Where did that come from? I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

I watched Justin watching Kallie. He has it real bad. I don't think he gets it yet. She walked into the room and his eyes lit up. I walked over to Kara & Kallie.

"I think she had a little too much" Kara said.

I chuckled at smiled at Kara. "I'll take her for you." I smiled at her.

"Such a gentleman. Thank you." I smiled at him while watching him wrap an arm around Kallie's waist. Maybe I should pretend to be sleepy too so he'll wrap an arm around me. I smiled to myself. Once we made it outside, I watched Jc put Kallie in the backseat, covering her with his coat. When he made sure she was comfortable, I sat in the drivers side.

"Goodnight Kara." I smiled at her, bending down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight Josh." I smiled and watched him walk away.

I stepped up to Kara's window. "Do you mind if I ride with you guys just to make sure you get there safe?"

"Sure Justin." I smiled at him and watched him hop in the passenger's side.

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1500