You Never Know by Lynn
Summary: Juliana Moore headed to New York City in hopes to make her dreams come true. With whom she'd make her dreams comes true, was something she never expected.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: You Never KNow Series
Chapters: 44 Completed: Yes Word count: 89365 Read: 117897 Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
This is the very first story that I wrote. Please bare with it, it's no Lovestoned but it is my first baby and it did attract a lot of readers. I'm posting this as a request from an old fan. Enjoy and I look forward to reading the reviews!!

1. Chapter 1 by Lynn

2. Chapter 2 by Lynn

3. Chapter 3 by Lynn

4. Chapter 4 by Lynn

5. Chapter 5 by Lynn

6. Chapter 6 by Lynn

7. Chapter 7 by Lynn

8. Chapter 8 by Lynn

9. Chapter 9 by Lynn

10. Chapter 10 by Lynn

11. Chapter 11 by Lynn

12. Chapter 12 by Lynn

13. Chapter 13 by Lynn

14. Chapter 14 by Lynn

15. Chapter 15 by Lynn

16. Chapter 16 by Lynn

17. Chapter 17 by Lynn

18. Chapter 18 by Lynn

19. Chapter 19 by Lynn

20. Chapter 20 by Lynn

21. Chapter 21 by Lynn

22. Chapter 22 by Lynn

23. Chapter 23 by Lynn

24. Chapter 24 by Lynn

25. Chapter 25 by Lynn

26. Chapter 26 by Lynn

27. Chapter 27 by Lynn

28. Chapter 28 by Lynn

29. Chapter 29 by Lynn

30. Chapter 30 by Lynn

31. Chapter 31 by Lynn

32. Chapter 32 by Lynn

33. Chapter 33 by Lynn

34. Chapter 34 by Lynn

35. Chapter 35 by Lynn

36. Chapter 36 by Lynn

37. Chapter 37 by Lynn

38. Chapter 38 by Lynn

39. Chapter 39 by Lynn

40. Chapter 40 by Lynn

41. Chapter 41 by Lynn

42. Chapter 42 by Lynn

43. Chapter 43 by Lynn

44. Epilogue by Lynn

Chapter 1 by Lynn
ynk1 You Never Know 

Chapter One 


September 2001

     Juliana rushed past a strange man who seemed to be fascinated by the blue tiles on the floor at the subway station, her hair streaming behind her as she hurried to make the train. What made me decide to move here? She wondered to herself. She had thought that moving here was the chance of a lifetime. Her friends and family had warned her it would be hard but as stubborn as she was, she didn't care. She was going to make her dreams come true. Little did she know that now, a full year later, she'd be rushing through a subway station to go to work as a waitress at a casual Italian restaurant. She couldnr17;t even afford new photos for her portfolio, much less actually get any jobs. In one year she found that she hadnr17;t accomplished much of anything. She had gone through a million interviews and still heard nothing from them, which was highly frustrating.

     On a day like today she wished she would have listened to her family and friends back home in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was truly her home and she felt guilty at wanting to leave but she had goals and dreams that she set out to make them a reality.

     She was already late as it was and everyone in the damned station seemed to want Juliana fired. At least that's what she told herself every day as everyone rushed around trying to get to his or her destinations, pushing past her and knocking into her as they went on their way. She knew this city was always alive and although she considered Pittsburgh as a busy city too. It was just nothing like this one. Everyone always seemed to be on the run. She knew for sure John would have some kind of sermon for her whenever she finally arrived at the restaurant.

     When she first moved to New York City she was a more naïve than she was now. She had graduated from high school and spent an entire year working day and night at a local diner in Pittsburgh to save enough money to make her move to New York. She then realized it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. She had won little beauty contests here and there throughout high school and she wanted to make a career of it, so NYC was where she told her parents she wanted to go.

     And now here she was in the middle of yet another packed subway train station on her way to work at Jake's Italian Restaurant. She had taken this job as a waitress after realizing her modeling career was not heading in the right direction. Hell, it wasn't heading in any direction at this point, she thought. Luckily for her, Jake's was a great job to have. It was located in the dead center of Times Square and lots of celebrities showed up all the time because the place had a reputation for having the best Italian cuisine in town. She liked her job and it helped to pay her ever-rising bills. Still, as much as she liked her job, that wasnr17;t why she was in NYC. But she couldn't just wait around for an agency to call -- she needed an income, and fast -- so she took the job. She was experienced and although she tended to have a tad of an attitude sometimes. all her regular customers at the restaurant loved her. She was funny and charismatic, but as rude as a true New Yorker when pushed. She wasn't like that back home at the small diner but she figured living and working in a town like Manhattan changes people's attitudes.

     It was now twenty-five minutes into her shift and she was running out of the subway train and up the steps outside. She thanked God that Jake's was right across the street. It was Friday afternoon, the busiest day of the week. She had been expected to start work at two o'clock sharp and it was now two-thirty. "John is going to have another lecture for me," she mumbled to herself as she crossed the never-quiet street. Great. She was late and for some reason everything seemed to take longer today. John was a nice guy -- too nice at times, in her opinion -- especially with her. He was also a good friend of hers since she moved to New York, but when it came to work he made his dad proud. Juliana understood where he came from in that aspect because she lived to make her parents proud of her. If only they knew I'm not doing so great.

     She walked past the front windows of Jake's and she saw John standing by the bar looking at his watch. Juliana immediately walked over to the other side and went in the employee door. She walked in only to find Anthony right in front of her. He was a middle-aged man straight from Italy and he spoke broken English but was the sweetest guy ever. He was a tall big muscular guy, which had surprised Juliana at first. He looks nothing like a chef! She had told John.  He wasn't only the best chef around but he doubled, as he liked to call her, as little Ana's bodyguard at night when she went home.

"Whoa," she said as she held onto the door to keep her balanced. "Is he fuming?"

"I wouldn't go near him at this point," he said in a deep accent. She smiled at him and walked over to the employee lounge area and quickly put her stuff in her locker, then grabbed a pencil off the counter and strategically placed it in her hair to hold all the never ending curls up. She had mastered this technique over the months at Jake's. She grabbed her order-pad and headed out the lounge to the bar where she hoped John had left.

"Get in here Juliana" she heard someone call behind her as she walked past the storage closet behind the bar. He's mad. He called me Juliana, she said to herself as she slowly walked in to the room.

"Hey Johnny, I'm really sorry I swear the subway gets more packed every..." Her breathless excuses were interrupted when he just reached behind her and closed the door. That meant it was lecture time.

"Damnit, Juls," he said, just standing there staring at her as if he felt bad that he had to talk to her this way. Juliana knew he had always wanted a relationship with her but she wasn't interested. So instead they decided it was best they were just friends. Well, she decided, but who's keeping tabs? But she knew he had feelings for her and she never once took advantage of that. She had plenty of opportunities but she would never hurt him or anyone else that way. Juliana always tried to do the right thing, something really hard to do while living in NY trying to become a model. Sometimes she felt like joining in with the snide remarks and gossip everyone else seemed to do, but she always heard her mom or dad whispering in her ear if she did something rude. Itr17;s like they followed her everywhere she went! But she knew it was really her conscience talking and a part of her was proud that she still had some moral and standards.

"I know, Johnny, I was late and I know I promised to be here early today but New York is crazy! Please understand why--"

"Juls, I don't know what to do with you anymore. What am I supposed to tell my father when he walks in the door and sees that one of my waitresses is constantly late? Not to mention the fact that I let you slide all the time," he looked at her and sighed. He quickly noticed he was staring and cleared his throat, continuing on. "Not to mention the other girls. They seem to think that I favor you and give you special days off when you need it. I have to admit you are one of my best friends, but you have to get on the same page with me here. I can't keep letting you slide every time you get caught in the subway. It's not fair to the rest of the waitresses and it's not fair to me. I'm sorry but this is the last time you are late. If your17;re late again, I'm going to have to let you go. I love you but I can't--r1; He hated to be this way with her but he had a restaurant to run and a best friend to keep track of.

"I promise, Johnny! I swear --r1; John had heard this speech way to many times before so he cut her off.

"I don't need any promises, Juls, just show me you want and need to keep this job,r1; he finished and turned to head back to the bar area.

"Wait a sec -- are we still on for tonight?" she asked anxiously, worrying that sher17;d blown a great friendship.

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?" he told her, smiling brightly at her. She had to admit he was a cutie. But to her he was like her guardian angel besides Anthony, the over-protective chef, but she loved him for it. Not to mention that anyone else wouldr17;ve probably fired her on the spot. Yet here he was giving her another chance, one she was determined not to blow.

"Juliana," Angie called Juliana from the bar. "You have tables fifty-two through sixty-four. I'm sorry I had to give most of your tables to Melissa and Jaime today when you didn't show up on time."

"Great," Juliana answered. She detested those two girls who seemed to be attached at the hip. Fresh out of high school, the two girls were clearly two bimbos. It was sad to watch, but Juliana found it entertaining at times. "I bet they are goofing off and having the time of their lives tonight as usual?"

"All Jaime has been talking about for the last five minutes is that Chris from NSync is at one of her tables," Angie laughed. Melissa and Jaime hated the fact that it seemed like Juliana always got to wait on the occasional celebrities. After all, Angie didn't want to scare away customers with her brusque New York attitude. Celebrity or not, she treated every one the same. Harshly.

"Well I guess I better warn Chris," she laughed and walked towards Chris' table

"So I thought they had broken up?" Melissa said to Jaime, as the two stood observing Chris Kirkpatrick and his pretty girlfriend who they just happened to know was named Danielle.

"Well, I guess not. I mean he's here with her so who knows? I think I'm going to ask if Justin's going to make it here today. You know we've worked here for three months now and nothingr17;s happened! He needs to show up already," Jaime said, frustrated.

"Maybe he's heard that two psychos are after him so he decided to stay away," Juliana joked from behind the bar. "In which case you guys can quit cause he'll never show up after haring about you two.r1;

"Oh whatever, Julie, or whatever your name is,r1; Melissa snapped, upset that her dream most likely wasnr17;t going to come walking through the door of their restaurant after all.

"Oh whatever," Juliana mocked them. "Why don't you guys get back to your tables before I have to take them all?" Both girls just gave Juliana a dirty look and turned around to walk away. "Go ahead girls, don't be scared," Juliana teased from the bar. She had to laugh at those two idiots.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Juliana asked one of the funniest customers she'd ever had and the pretty blonde sitting across from him.

"Hey Juls," Chris said to her smiling. "Long time no see."

"Well, you know I don't really have time for boy bands anymore so I try to avoid them as much as possible," Juliana said seriously.

"Good one, Juliana," Danielle said giving her a high five. "So how have you been doing, girl?"

"Actually the same old thing, agency to agency, is there something really wrong with me? Shut it, Chris, I didn't ask you," Juliana put her hands up to stop whatever comment was surely coming out of his mouth. Danielle enjoyed every minute of it.

"What? I wasn't going to say anything,r1; Chris argued, all of them knowing her was lying through his teeth.

" I'm sorry guys, but I don't have this table tonight so you'll have to deal with dumb and dumber over there," she pointed to Melissa and Jaime.

"Hey, now be nice, Juliana." Chris said in a fatherly voice. "But I'll give them hell for ya," he said with a wink.

"Thatr17;s my boy, I taught you well," Juliana laughed as she walked to one of her tables.

Main - Next


Chapter 2 by Lynn
ynk2  

 Chapter two
 

"Thank you Anthony once again." Juliana waved to Anthony as she got out of the car. Anthony had insisted on bringing Juliana home every night after work. Juliana joked and always said he was her very own personal bodyguard.

     She walked up the six floors to her apartment. Are they ever going to fix those elevators? She asked  herself. Even though her apartment wasn't much she loved it because it was something she could call her own. She walked in and was startled by a red blinking light. She relaxed as she noticed it was just the answering machine. At that she dashed over to the living room area. She wasn't used to anyone leaving messages at her house, everyone usually called her cell phone. She knew that the only people who really had her house number were all those model agencies she had gone to. Quickly she pressed the button.

Yes this call is for Miss. Moore. This is Natural Beauty of NYC calling to inform you of an opening for an interview and fitting for Saturday. Please give us a call at 1-800-BEAUTY-1 before 10am on Saturday. Hope to see you.

"Yes!!!" Juliana yelled. Seconds later she was on the phone with John

"Johnny guess what?"

"Can you say hello first Juls?"

"Oh whatever I saw you twenty minutes ago. Well I got home and I was startled by a red flashing light that lit up the room, so then after I almost screamed I realized it was just the answering machine"

"Oh wow Juls did another agency call?" John knew her too well. So right away he knew what she was talking about.

" Yeah which is why I'm calling you. I'm sorry but I can't go out tonight. I have to be up and early to get my porfolio and things ready. I'm sorry, I was looking forward to going out tonight but I guess we can go out tomorrow night. How does that sound?"

"Juls, its all right we can go anytime don't worry about it and make sure you call me when you get that deal" he said to her with a sad face. He was happy for her but he knew that once she had a contract with some major fashion stylist or whatever that she would be gone and he would spend less and less time with her.

"Thanks Johnny, you know you are the best. And thank you for not killing me tonight at work. Night luv ya"

"Night Juls, Good luck!"

     She hung up the phone and decided on a hot bath. She needed to relax she could feel herself tense up already. She always had a problem with that. Every agency she had gone to had told her she needed to relax some more and had immediately blown her off after realizing she couldn't relax.

     "Ohh God" she said as she slipped herself inside the bathtub " this is heaven" she put her headphones on and went into a deep trance listening to Alicia Keys.



 

Saturday 11:30am

     Juliana looked at herself at the door checking if she'd forgotten anything. Portfolio? Check. Keys? Check. She had called the agency and she was on her way to a 12:30 appointment. She had already called John and he said she could come in at four, which would of given her more time to get home and ready for work. He truly was an angel.

     She wore a pair low-cut jeans with a TommyGirl baby tee in white. She loved those jeans, she liked to call them her "Oops jeans" They barely came over her entire behind but enough to cover anything indiscreet. Just above her butt she had a small tattoo of a treasure box with jewels in it. Her family and friends always called her Juls so when she saw this tattoo at a parlor, three months after being in New York, she had to get it done.

     The taxicab pulled up to a fairly large building, that was becoming very familiar to her. She'd  had about three interviews and fittings there. It was the capital of modeling in NYC this building had it all. She stepped into the elevator and let out a sigh of relief, she hated going to those places when about a hundred girls were going for the same job. She found this office with only one child model and what looked like to be her mother patiently waiting to be called in.

"Yes, hello my name is Juliana Moore and I'm here for the Fumanskeeto account" she told the petite receptionist. She looks like she should be a model herself. she thought to herself as she smiled at the lady.

"Oh yes Miss Moore, Mr. Ayala is expecting you"

     Juliana wondered who Mr. Ayala was. She never heard of the name before and she now was getting a tad nervous. She walked into a studio filled with racks of clothing that to her seemed like her own. The receptionist informed her Mr. Ayala would be a couple of minutes. She walked up to one of the racks and saw that all of them shared a symbol that she couldn't really figure out. She picked one of the shirts of the rack and examined it, she truly liked the shirt. The black shirt a cute bee looking character she thought was cute, with the word `Fuangel' right above it. Weird I've never heard of this before. She thought. Juliana was, what she thought, up to date with all the latest fashions and this came as a shocker to her. She couldn't worry about this right then. She had to prove to this certain Mr. Ayala that she could be their head model for their clothing. And she needed to find out where she would have to go to get some of these outfits.

"So do you like the design?" a young looking guy asked standing by the door.

"Umm yes. Are you here for the spot too?" she asked wondering. This guy had to be around her age. He was cute yet very rugged too.

"Please! I don't think so, I rather be a cabdriver." he told her with a smile on his face.

"Oh excuse me. What's so wrong about modeling? If you dislike it so much why are you here?" Juliana asked. She felt offended when people made modeling seem so cheap and worthless.

"Hey I didn't mean it that way"  he said apologizing. He walked over to her and smiled.

     She felt this warmth from him so she felt like he really didn't mean to offend her. So she shook his hand. "I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous because I've never heard of this designer before and I want this job."

"Well it's understandable." he then walked away to one of the racks with a bunch of jeans. He picked one out and headed towards her again. "Here go into that room and try these on with that shirt in your hand." he said pointing at a door.

"Excuse me? What are you doing? I can't go try this on. I have to wait till some overly grumpy old man comes in here and asks all kind of questions and eyes me down like a piece of meat." she said with a smile on her face. It was true, every interview consisted of her standing in front of some old man wearing a bikini while he eyed her down.

"I don't think that's going to happen considering I'm only 20." he looked at her smiling.

" Wait, who are you?"

" Hi Juliana, I'm Trace." he informed her. "Or Mr. Ayala like every one of these old folks call me."

     Juliana was in a state of shock. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She hadn't expected to have this teenager be her potential boss. "Oh wow I'm sorry I didn't know who you were. I apologize"

"No need to apologize a lot of people tend to  mistake me for some young kid. Although again I'm only 20." Trace said smiling. "I must say though, not all of them have been beautiful models"

     Juliana felt like laughing in his face but she figured she'd said enough. "Thank you" she smiled.

"So you gonna try those on or would you like some help?"

"No thanks, I think I can handle it." Juliana said walking towards the fitting room.

     Trace looked at her walking away then went and sat down on a large over-stuffed sofa at the other end of the studio. He got his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed his bosses' number.

"Hey Danielle, can I speak to Chris for a moment?" Trace said quietly. He heard Chris on the other end.

"Hey Trace, so is she alright?" Chris asked excitedly.

"I think she'll be a nice addition to Fuman, but are you sure she'll be okay with all the traveling?"

"That's your side of the deal man. You said we needed a new model for this project, so I set this up. She doesn't even know I do this aside from Nsync."

"What do you mean she doesn't know?" Trace asked confused.

"Well I've never actually told her I own this company since I've never talked to her more than five minutes at a time. Just hire her and let her know what's going on with this project. When you said we needed a model, she popped in my head. I know she had mentioned it to me once or twice that modeling was her goal so here`s her chance."

"Alright but I hope she goes for it. I'll call you when I'm done she's coming out with the first outfit. Gotta go"

3

Chapter 3 by Lynn
ynk3  

Chapter three
 

     Juliana walked into her apartment in a state of confusion. What was she about to get into? She decided she needed to take a long bath before calling John and give him the news. She didn't know what to say or feel at that moment. She quickly got undressed and put on her bath towel and headed to the bathroom. She was feeling somewhat lame yet she felt this was her chance to make it somewhere past Jake's.

She sat in the tub and she went through the whole interview with Trace in her mind.

********flashback*********

"Okay so where do you need me?" Juls said looking at Trace seriously. He then pointed to a platform located in the center of the studio.

"So how long have you been modeling?" he asked as he pinned the bottom of her jean for a better fit.

"Well, can I be honest with you?"

"I don't expect any less." Trace said with a smile.

"I haven't done any professional jobs yet, but I've been doing fashion shows since I was a kid. I moved here from Pittsburgh over a year ago trying to start my career but I haven't had any luck other than some local department store ads. I go from agency to agency but I hadn't heard anything positive till of course now."

"Juliana, first of all these things take time or so I hear. Second of all, today will all be based on you. You have a major opportunity and Chris said that he needed and wanted you for this project."

"I guess I've learn this does take time and..." Juliana immediately looked down to where Trace was now making her shirt a little more fitted to her waist. "Who's Chris and how does he know me?" Juls asked in a shocked voice.

     She went through a list of the people she had met over the past year trying to remember which agency had a Chris. She came up with nothing.

"Ohh you've got to be kidding me? Chris Kirkpatrick? Nsync? Ever heard of them? If you haven't you must be living under a rock. Well preserved rocks because a beautiful face and body like yours don't just appear." Trace said shocked at the fact that she really had no clue Chris owned Fumanskeeto as he had told him.

"Oh my God, no way."

"No way what? Didn't Chris ever mention Fumanskeeto to you?"

"Fumanskeeto? I haven't had a conversation with him longer than ten minutes. And our conversation range from would you like another drink? Or what kind of salad dressing?" Juls was now shaking. She didn't know why she had a gut feeling that this was her one chance in life. I mean she barely knew Chris and she made it a point not to become to involved with the people she met that were celebrities. To her they were just more faces. Bigger tips.

"Yeah he did tell me that. But he sent me to you instead. Do you want to sit down now? I'll explain everything to you"

"Alright"

"Chris is basically my boss but I've known him since forever. I'm Justin's best friend, please tell me you know who Justin is?" he asked.

"Is that the one with the superman stuff?" Juls asked seriously.

"No that's Joey" Trace said laughing "wow you really don't know about them?"

"I don't know I guess not I'm not really into teen music much."

"Okay, first please don't say that around the crew when you meet them. they'll be on you like white on rice if you use the word teenie around them. But anyways that doesn't matter, we are here about you and what is about to be offered to you by Fumanskeeto. Nsync is planning on doing a fall / winter tour here in the states. So Chris decided he wanted to involve Fuman in it.  We discussed it and they decided that we should have a little Fuman fashion show before each concert as an opening act. No big extravagant stuff but it will help promote Fuman as well as Nsync. Alot of Fashion big wigs will be attenting the show. Atleast we hope and cross our fingers that they come. Which means more publicity. With me so far?"

"Yeah I think so."  Juls said looking at him.

"So we need a spokes model for Fuman and that's where you come in. Chris and I have been looking for months and no one really fit's the style we want for Fuman. That is until now of course."

"Yeah, but how did you find me?"

"Well Chris is known to be sneaky."

"He's a nice guy and I only know him from Jake's."

"Well he said he saw you last night and he called me right then and there from his cell phone and told me that you were still looking for a modeling job and that you would be perfect. What I didn't know was that he had called here and set up this appointment. Which is why you got that message at home."

"Oh wow I don't know what to say."

"How about you say yes? Its not only a modeling spot you'll get to travel with the guys and meet new people.Not to mention the pay. It's up in the 5 digits area."

"Wow. Is this an on the spot kind of job? Take it or leave it kind of thing?" Juls asked smiling yet nervous about what his answer would be. She needed time to think about this.

"I don't want to pressure you into anything, that's the least thing Chris or I want. We leave NYC on Tuesday so you may have till then to decide. If your answer is yes, I will explain in more detail what your spot will be. I don't like calling it a job because a job is something you have to do even if you don't like it. This should be fun not something you are forced to do, to pay your bills."

"Thank you, for giving me some time. This is hard but I will let you know before then what my decision will be"

"Alright cool. Thank you for not being one of those stuck up models I'm used to." he said laughing, "Chris was right, you are not only cute but a smart woman. Never jump into anything too quickly,"

"I guess I should get changed now," she said standing up. She hadn't realized how comfortable she was in the clothes while she sat there.

"Oh by the way the last two racks on the left are yours. Chris said thanks for letting the `bimbos' serve him. He said you'd know what I'm talking about. That guy is weird gotta love him though."

"Oh my God!! Are you serious? That's for me? Wow thanks. I can honestly say I've never worn anything so comfortable."

"Well I guess well be in touch then?"

"Yes definitely."

     Juliana couldn't take it anymore. She got out of the tub and headed for her bedroom walking past about 5 bags full of clothes sitting by the living room.

"Hey Johnny are you busy?" she asked over the phone.

"Well sweetie since I told ya you didn't have to come in tonight after the interview I now have an unexperienced waitress in your section" he said walking through the restaurant's kitchen. "Hold on a sec I'm going to the lounge."

"I told you I would have came in to work but you insisted." Juls said with a laugh

"Yeah right sure you did. So how did it go?"

"Well good news is I think I got it. The bad news is the job isn't here in NYC."

     John heart dropped. He felt as if he had been hit with a shovel right in his chest. He knew she would say those words to him sooner or later. He knew her time would come where she would be a professional model and she wouldn't be around anymore. Just the mere thought of that made him want to cry. He had been so attached to her ever since he first met her outside the subway station. He remembered how she sat on the bench frustrated and almost crying because she couldn't find any modeling jobs. That's when he approached her and had a whole conversation about careers and he had offered her a job immediately.

He had grown to love her and care for her since then and now he was falling for her.

"You there Johnny?" she asked.

"Oh yeah I'm here sorry Juls. So where is this job?"

"Well it's not a set place I'll be traveling a lot. Now don't laugh at me but you know Chris the guy that comes into Jake's from Nsync?"

"Yeah the one with the pretty blond?"

"Yeah well turns out that he has a fashion line called Fumanskeeto. He knew I was looking for modeling job from little conversations we've had at Jake's and so now he wants me to be his spokes model. What do you think?"

"OH no way?" he said laughing.

"I told you not to laugh damnit"  she said laughing herself.

"Okay I'm sorry, Juls but you are going to be modeling for Nsync? That's just weird. Is there anything those guys don't do?"

"Well I'm going to ignore your Nsync comments and just tell you that I have to answer by Tuesday and so I need some JOHNtheraphy." Juls said in a child like voice.

     John smiled. He knew what face she was making on the other end.

"Alright so will you come over tonight?"

"Of course sweetie I'll see you at midnight." he said before hanging up.

     Juliana knew it was going to be hard to leave him but she had her career to think about too and she knew he wouldn't ask her to stay and miss out. She went ahead and called her parents back in Pittsburgh. She knew her answer already and she'd known since Trace had asked her at the studio hours ago. She was about to take a big step in her life and where it would lead her she didn't know. This could be a chance of a lifetime. You never know.

4

Chapter 4 by Lynn
ynk4  

Chapter four

 Juliana looked outside her window to see if her cab was there yet. It was early in the morning and she wanted to get to the airport before Chris had. She still hadn't spoken to him personally when she called to accept, Danielle greeted her on the phone.

"Hello may I speak with Trace?" Juls asked to a woman's voice on the other end.

"Sure may I ask who's calling?"

"This is Juliana Moore, I was supposed to get back to him about a job."

"OH hello Juliana this is Danielle, so how are you? I'm guessing you are calling with good news?" Danielle asked

"Yes I am and tell Chris I appreciate this soo much."

"OH please girl thank you for accepting our offer."

"OUR? " Juliana asked

" Yes our. I swear Trace is an airhead sometimes. I guess he didn't tell you I was the Vice-president of Fumanskeeto huh?"

"Oh wow No he didn't. So I guess you are my boss too huh?" Juliana asked giggling.

"Well actually your boss is Chris, and I'm sort of the behind the scenes girl. I will be around for a couple of shows but then I'm heading back to the offices in Orlando." Danielle explained.

"Okay well I guess you can give him the message." Juliana said to Danielle.

Juliana got more and more frustrated as the taxi wasn't getting there on time. She had plenty of time to get to the airport but she was excited and she wanted to go. She had told John not to worry about a ride and now here she was waiting around for a cab.

She looked outside the window to find a black SUV parked in front of the building; right behind it was a yellow cab. She immediately headed out her door and jumped over her luggage outside her door. She had set them there for the cab driver to get them when she was expecting him earlier. She decided to take the steps since she got so used to them. The had fixed the elevators the day before but she figured she'll keep in shape going up and down those six flights of stairs.

Juliana made it downstairs to find that the taxi was gone. She felt like screaming at this point. She turned to head back upstairs but was brought to a halt when her name was called.

"Hey Juliana you coming or what?" A guy asked from the black SUV.

"Well hello Chris, nice to finally see you. Thank you for this I don't know how to repay you." Juls said honestly.

"Well you can work for free? Oh no wait you can't do that, it's not fair. So I guess you can pay me by representing the shit out of Fumanskeeto. How about that?"

"I think I can do that, " Juliana said laughing.

"Well alright then hop in then." Chris said opening the door for her.

"Well I need to get all my things upstairs," and as the words came out of her mouth a large tall man walks around her with three of her bags in hand. She turns to say something just to find Trace smiling at her with her other two bags in hand.

"Hey Juls, I can call you that can't I?" Trace asked.

"Yes you can thanks for getting my bags."

"Oh girl no problem. Anything for my beautiful Fu-angel. Besides Lonnie got the heavy ones." Trace said laughing. Juliana was impressed of how these people talked to her like she was their best friend. She felt comfortable with them and she liked that feeling a lot.

On the way to the airport Trace was at full talking speed. He explained to Juliana what would happen once the tour began. What her duties were, which to her seemed satisfactory. He told her about the contract she would have to sign with Wright Entertainment Group, which later she found out, was Nsync's management company. Trace explained to her how she would have to sign a confidential agreement when it came to the guys. She felt a bit nervous about that, but Trace assured her that it was no big deal and everyone, including the T-shirt vendors had to sign it. They were heading for their gate and Juls was shocked to see John standing by the windows.

"Hi sweetie." he said sadly when she walked up to him.

"Hey Johnny what are you doing here? I asked you not to do this to yourself."

"Hey I had to come see my best friend off. Besides when do I ever listen to you?" he said with a sly smile.

"Well I love you too sweetie. Here let me introduce you to Chris and Trace."

"Do I get his autograph?" he said smiling

"Oh shut up. Come on let's go." Juliana said laughing.

     John met Chris and Trace and talked about nothing for ten minutes while Juls went to the gift shop right outside the gate. She came back with a little key chain and a bow attached to it. She walked over to John and placed it in his hand with a smile. He looked at it to find a small treasure box with jewels in it.

He looked up and smiled. "I'll keep this permanently attached to me since you won't be for a while."

"You better. Wait that could be dangerous to your health. Where exactly will you attach it?" She asked laughing.

"Flight 128 to Orlando Florida now boarding." they heard over the loud speaker.

"That's me." she told him. He lifted her up by her waist and hugged her tightly.

"Take care of yourself Juls call me as soon as you can okay"  he said in a fatherly voice. That always made her smile.

"Alright daddy. I'll be back in no time," she said walking away from him and towards the gate.

5

Chapter 5 by Lynn
ynk5  

Chapter five

     After a very informative plane trip Juliana walked behind Chris and Trace with Lonnie. He seemed serious, which caused her to smile since he was  constantly joking around with the guys on the plane. They seemed to be really close. I guess they would have to be, he IS his bodyguard. The moment they stepped out of the terminal she heard a bunch of teenage girls screaming. Juls looked around to find that Lonnie was no longer by her side. There were about five girls standing around Chris while he signed autographs. Lonnie, right there beside him. Whoa that was quick.

     Juls was shocked to find those girls there just to see Chris. I mean she knew how huge they were and to see this before her eyes was a reality check. She was working for one of the biggest artist in the world. This was a little intimidating. How many people got a chance like this in their lifetime? She was lucky and she wasn't going to screw it up. She just hoped everyone was as nice and funny as her boss was.

One hour later

     They arrived at what seemed to be a mini-mansion. By the looks of it, it  looked as if it was being remodeled. Chris got out of the car, keys in hand.

"So you coming or are you staying in the car?" Chris asked

"Oh wow, nice house you got here Chris."

"Thanks but it's really not finished yet, I'm doing some things to make it my style." Chris said opening the door.

"I think it's beautiful."

"Well I'm staying at Justin's house right now but I need to get some things from here and drop off some of things I bought in NYC." Chris said walking in behind her. Trace waited outside.

"Alright do you mind if I look around?" Juls asked looking into the kitchen.

"Sure just don't fall in the pool I don't feel like a swim right now." Chris said going up the giant staircase.

     Juliana walked into the kitchen and was amazed by how pretty it was. Danielle did this. Juliana thought and smiled. She then walked into the living room and saw a gigantic framed platinum record on the wall. There were four guys in the picture she was yet to meet. She saw the blond whose eyes seemed to glow in the dark. The dark haired Italian looking guy whose superman necklace stood out. The handsome thin blue-eyed guy who reminded her of the male models she'd met in NYC. And then her eyes feel upon another set of blue eyes. His eyes seemed to penetrate her. She looked at him in the picture with a smile. She had seen him on occasion on shows like Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight. They always had some kind of report about him and his girlfriend Britney Spears. Suddenly she felt a tad sad. These guys have no private lives. God his eyes are the most amazing things I've set my eyes on. She thought.What are you thinking Juls? Girl get a grip you haven't even met him.

"Okay I'm ready." Chris said coming down the stairs. He was now caring a duffle bag and a pair of sneakers in hand.

"Oh okay" Juliana said turning to him.

"Isn't that a cool frame?" Chris asked when he noticed she was staring at it.

"Yeah it is, you have a wonderful house Chris"

"Well you don't have to look at that too much I'm sure the guys are gonna be in your face most of the time. They are incredibly annoying just like me. " Chris said to her as they headed out the living room. Juls laughed.

"I'll talk to you later, Juls" Trace said getting out of the car and into an SUV parked outside of Chris' garage. "I'll come around Jc's house tomorrow and talk to you about the music you want to use at the show. Then I'll let Tim set it up."

"Tim? Tim? Ohh the sound guy right?"

"Yup, I'll call you."

"Wait. Jc's house? I thought I was going to a hotel Chris?" she turned to him.

"Well I figured since Jc has a lot of room you can stay there.  Peace Trace." Chris said walking towards the car. "I talked to him and Bobbie, she loved the idea. She can have someone to hang out with since Jc is glued to the studio chair."

"Are you sure? I can go to the hotel, I don't want to intrude." Juls asked waving to Trace as they pulled out of the driveway.

"Nonsense, Bobbie is waiting for you at home."

     They pulled up to a house that seemed to be made out of glass. They were windows everywhere.

"Here we are. Hey, Jc is here so you can meet another one of us." Chris said parking the car. Lonnie had gotten in his car at Chris's house and left.

"Great I guess the sooner I meet everyone the more comfortable I'll be. I hate being the stranger."

"Don't worry, the guys will love ya. Joey more than anyone." Chris said smiling at her.

     A beautiful brunette greeted Juliana and Chris. "Hey guys come on in"

Juliana knew this had to be Bobbie, she was very pretty, tall and thin.

"Hey B, I brought your guest for ya."

"Yeah I see that. Come on in, you must be Juliana right?" Bobbie said extending her hand to Juls.

"Yes I am, but you can call me Juls. I really appreciate you letting me stay with you."

"Oh girl no problem. I would feel bad if you had to be at a hotel all by yourself. Besides Jc doesn't mind."

"Thank you soo much though, you wont even know I'm here."

"Don't be silly girl. I need someone around here .these two weeks we have left. Jc is one to stay in the studio twenty four hours a day, but now that you are here I'm sure he'll love you." she said smiling. "it will get me off his back."

"I'll try to do that then." Juls said laughing.

"Alrighty then! I don't want to be included in this conversation so I'm going to go. B, tell Jc that I'll see him tonight." Chris said walking towards the door. "Juls we have a little get together tonight, B will tell you about it. Right now I have to get to Dani's place." He walked to his car and waved goodbye.

"Hey Josh our guest is here." Bobbie yelled into an intercom on the wall.

"You don't have to ask him to come up if he's busy. " Juls said shyly.

"Oh no, believe me girl , I've been trying to get him to come upstairs all day. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to use ya as bait." Bobbie said laughing.

"What's so funny? Is Chris here? Oh hi I'm sorry I tend to babble." Jc said walking into the kitchen where the two girls were now sitting at the table. He went up to Juls and shook her hand and smiled.    "you must be Juliana, welcome to Orlando."

"Thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you guys. You can call me Juls."

"Oh no problem, any friend of Chris' is a friend of ours. It's a rule so we follow it. " He said flashing her a big smile. "So I guess you've met my girl here. One warning tho, if I were you I wouldn't go shopping with her. Ouch!" he made a face when Bobbie kicked his leg from under the table.

"Shut up, Josh." Bobbie said jokingly.

"I love you too. " he said laughing going for a can of soda in the fridge. "Juls I really have some things to do down in the studio so the tour guide is sitting in front of ya. I don't mean to be rude but if we want to go out tonight I need to finish this."

"Oh don't worry about it. Bobbie will be a great guide I'm sure."

"Alright Bobbie I'll be up in an hour."

"Sure baby" Bobbie said shoving him down the hallway and down the steps. Jc trying to tickle her in the process.

     Juls looked at them and it put a smile on her face. These two seemed so happy. She always thought famous couples were stuffy and snobs but these two were very youthful and loving towards each other. She knew they would become two of her favorite people.

     Bobbie walked Juls to the back of the house were there was a guesthouse by the pool. She walked up the steps and went into the guesthouse. It had everything from kitchen to bedroom to living room. It was like her apartment in NYC only a lot shinier. She felt awkward because this is what her dad wanted her to have. She wanted to make it there by working, not by daddy's wallet. And now she was getting this beautiful apartment in someone's backyard basically without having to work for it. She was just going to keep her pride aside and work for what she was getting.

6

Chapter 6 by Lynn
ynk6  

Chapter six

"You ready Juls?" Bobbie asked from outside Juliana's bedroom door.

"Yeah I'll be out in a second. Are you sure everyone won't mind if I come?" Juls asked standing in front of the mirror.

"Girl, if you ask me that one more time I'm gonna have to tell Chris and you really don't want to mess with him. He's really good at getting people to loosen up but he does it in crazy way. I don't recommend it." Bobbie said laughing.

"I mean I'm just an employee I'm not really part of the hang-out yet."

"Exactly, you said it yourself, YET everyone around those guys are friends before anything so relax the guys will love ya."

      With that Juls walked out of the bedroom. She was wearing a pair of low cut black pants with a red Fuman top she had gotten in NYC at the studio. She let her hair fall over her shoulder and wore light make up. She looked radiant even if she was dressed casual.

"I take that back, the guys won't love ya they will lust over you." Bobbie said walking around her whistling.

     Juls blushed and smiled at her. "Oh stop it. Is this alright?"

"Yeah girl you look pretty hot there. Too bad Justin's not around tonight." Bobbie said.

"Does that matter?" Juls asked disappointed. She had picked this outfit because she knew she would be meeting the rest of the guys. She usually wasn't like this, but ever since she saw that picture of the infamous Justin Timberlake, at Chris' house earlier that day she had him in her mind for some odd reason.

"No, it doesn't matter but I'm sure you'll have his attention."

"Well I didn't come here to get his attention. I came here to work and that's what I plan on doing."  Juls said to Bobbie. She wasn't trying to be rude but she didn't want to blow up her cover. True ,she was there to work but she had been thinking of the possibilities with acertain blue eyed cutie. She had a feeling Bobbie was going to bring out a lot of things out of her without even trying.

"Well well I didn't know you had a thing for our little Justin. Well I'll be damned. You are gonna have to wait a couple days before setting eyes on him." Bobbie laughed walking behind Juls to the driveway.

"I don't even know him. BUT he is kind of cute." She was blushing and it made her angry because she always gave herself away in situation like this.

"Oh girl its alright we all go through the Justin phase. I sure did but now he's just Justin "the brat". He's the sweetest guy ever though. He might be a little shy at first but once he gets to know more about you, the more he'll be himself around you." Bobbie said getting in the front seat of Jc's jeep.

"I'm sure he is." Juls said once again blushing.

"And who cares about the brat right now. You have Lance and Joey tonight that should be a mission on in itself." Bobbie said looking at her watch." I swear this, man takes longer than me to get ready." she honked the horn.

"I'm coming geez."  Jc said running towards the car. He looked at Juls through the rear view mirror and smiled at her. " Looking good there, Juls."

"Told you." Bobbie turned around towards Juls.

"Thanks." Juls said smiling back at them.

     They pulled up to a place called Pleasure Island. She had read about the place when she was in high school, when the senior trip was being planned. She ofcourse stayed in Pittsburgh and worked to save money for her move to New York. It was very pretty, it was filled with all types of restaurants and arcades and fun stuff. She wondered if they always went to places like these. It was filled with young people, mostly their fans. She turned and looked at Jc who was walking hand in hand with Bobbie beside her and then it dawned on her. Jc had a pair of thin-framed glasses and a hat covering that massive amount of hair. She felt bad for him at that point. It must be hard. But he just walked nonchalantly towards the destination.

"Jc!! over here man." Juls heard a blond guy yell from the back area of the restaurant. She recognized him right away. This was the same blond guy with the glow in the dark green eyes. This was Lance.Very handsome she thought.

"Oh hey there's Lance. Let's go." Jc said placing his hand on the small of Bobbie's back and then the other on Juliana. "Ladies, after you."

     They made their way over to the table where Juls noticed Chris was sitting there munching on some nachos from the table. To his right was Danielle smiling brightly at her. Trace was beside her on his cell phone but managed to look up at her and motion for her to sit next to him. She was about to sit when suddenly an  arm grabbed her.

"Yeah, sorry Trace but you already met her. If she doesn't mind I would like for her to sit on my side of the table." Joey said smiling at her.

"You must be Joey. I'd love to sit with you." Juls said walking around the table with Joey behind her. He looked down at her tattoo and smiled. Juliana noticed him and looked at him "Jewels. Get it? Juls? Jewels?"

"Oh duh I see now. Cool!" Joey said sitting down.

"Don't mind the dork, Juls. He doesn't get out much." Lance said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you. So you are the new pretty face around here huh? We were getting a little bored,"  he said looking straight at Bobbie.

"Hey up yours Poof boy," Bobbie said throwing a napkin at him. Lance just responded by sticking his tongue out at her.

     Juliana just sat there staring at them like an idiot. They were all joking and mostly making fun of Joey every time he said something. They asked her questions from where she was from, to what her parents did for a living. She told them how Chris had been coming into the restaurant when he went to New York and thanked them for allowing her to hang out with them.

     Joey and Lance talked to her about the movie and all the things that were going on. They had just come back from Los Angeles doing their last promotional spot they had. Juls really was impressed of how talented these guys really were. She couldn't believe she had flipped the channel when they had come on. It wasn't that she disliked them. It was just that she never was really into their type of music.

     Before she knew it the night was over and they were in the Jeep heading back. Juls felt such warmth from everyone. She knew this was going to be a great twist in her life. She was now a fan of not Nsync the group but Nsync as just four talented lovable down to earth guys. Now she just had one fifth of the group to go and that fraction she was indeed nervous about.

"Good night guys. Ill see you tomorrow." Juls said walking towards the back of the house.

"Night." Jc and Bobbie said in unison.

"Hey don't forget about tomorrow," Bobbie said to Juls as she walked into the house.

"I'll be ready girl"  Juls said waving at her.

     Juliana walked into her apartment and went into the bedroom. She looked at herself in the mirror "Well that was an interesting night. NOw all I have to do is to try not to stare at the other one fifth of the group." she said aloud. With that she headed to the bathroom for a bath. She needed to relax. She had a lot of work coming to her. Trace had told her what would go on the next couple of weeks. It didn't seem like a lot of work but she'd never been around this type of environment. Everything was new to her and she was willing to take it all in. She clothes her eyes and relaxed against the Jacuzzi wall.

7

Chapter 7 by Lynn
ynk7  

Chapter seven

      It was about noon when Juliana sat down to have a bagel and some orange juice. She had been up early since she agreed to go shopping with Bobbie that afternoon.  She was just waiting for Bobbie to come up to the guesthouse. The phone ringing startled her. She hadn't noticed  the phone in the place the day before. She picked up the phone after the third ring.

"Hello?" She asked

"What do you need? Door to door service?" Bobbie asked on the other end. Juliana giggled.

"Well I figured I'd wait to see if you were ready. Besides I didn't want to interrupt any morning rituals you and Jc might have." Juliana said laughing.

"Oh please girl obviously you don't know Jc yet. Morning equal sleep when he doesn't have work. Therefore there is NOTHING to interrupt. So you ready?" Bobbie said with a chuckle.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Well can you come down to the car cause I can't sit in the car with a cell phone in hand all day you know." Juliana looked outside the window and sure enough there was Bobbie sitting in a red convertible looking up at her smiling. Juliana waved.

"I'll be right down. You know in all fifty states you would be considered a stalker!" Juliana hung the phone up and grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

     They parked the car in the mall parking lot and headed inside. They walked around and joked about some of the clothing displayed on the store windows. Juliana needed to get a pair of running shoes. She had forgotten to get a new pair  when she shopped for some last minute things. She had also made sure to break out the American Express card her dad had given her beofre she went to New York. It was the first time she ever used it. She figured her dad would be happy to see a bill come to him after a year of NOTHING. He always asked her if she was okay. She simply responded with "I'm doing this on my own daddy." With money symbols in her eyes they headed for the Foot Locker. A girl can have a little fun, right?

"OMG! You really are like him aren't you?" Bobbie asked laughing.

"What? What are you talking about? Like who?" Juls asked confused.

"Don't tell me you own like 500 pairs of sneakers." Bobbie asked looking at a pair she liked.

"Well I have a few pairs, but not 500, that's ridicolous. And who are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing never mind."

" You are talking about Justin again aren't you?"

"I didn't say anything bad girl. I'm just saying that sneakers are his thing. And I guess it's yours too. That's just a coincidence that's all." Bobbie said as she handed the guy a pair of Nikes she wanted. "Size 7 please"

"Well I don't know why you keep insinuating anything about Justin and I. I don't even know the guy." She said also handing the guy the running shoes she wanted." size 8 please."

     Bobbie decided she didn't like the way they fit. Juliana walked out of the Foot Locker with three pairs. She couldn't decide which pair so she got all three. God Bless her father an his unlimited credit American express card.

"OH you definitely aren't my shopping partner anymore girl." Bobbie said walking beside her.

"Oh whatever I think I can handle it by myself ."

"Well now its time for some girly stuff." Bobbie said heading towards the Versace store.

"Hey I'm a sporty girl but I love my girly stuff too. Hello am I not a model?" Juls said laughing.

     Bobbie liked a lot of stuff in this store. She walked out with four bags. Juls only had two bags. She bought a mini-skirt with a black top that had an open back all the way down to where her tattoo would show. Juliana always bought shirts like that after she had gotten her tattoo. Many photographers had told her she had a great looking back. Which to her was weird. What was so special about someone's back? She had asked herself. But she did like to show it off. She wasn't one to flaunt her body. She'd rather be in a pair of jeans and a baby tee, but when she dressed to impress she did just that.

"So do you need me to go with you to the photo shoot tomorrow?" Bobbie asked as she pulled out of the parking space.

"Well you don't have to, but being that I've been here a total of 48 hours I don't really know my way around."

"Well, I'll take you tomorrow and show you the way over to the studio. Then you can use one of Jc's cars the day after that. I'd love to go with you everyday but I have some work to do at the magazine." Bobbie explained.

"Deal. You sure Jc won't mind if I use the car?"

"Please he won't care he was the one who offered actually. You can use the blue Jeep."

"Thanks again for all you hospitality Bobbie. And for this shopping trip today."

"Okay first of all, most of this shopping trip was strictly selfish. I haven't been shopping with a partner in a while." she said jokingly. "Second, we spend all day hanging out shopping now you are back to the stranger thing. Girl get over it! We like you so don't worry. Like Jc said any friend of Chris' is a friend of all of ours. It's a rule remember?"

"OK." Juls said leaning against the seat.

"Now lets go get something to eat. Shopping makes a girl hungry." Bobbie said. "What the hell buddy back off!!!!" she said looking in her rear view mirror.

"What?!" Juls asked confused.

"This guys is like kissing my ass behind me..."  Bobbie said looking closer at the person in the black escalade behind them. "........oh I'm going to kill him"

"Calm down. He's just trying to get your attention."  Juls said as the light turned and they turned right "okay now he's following you."

"Oh I should of known. He's so dead when I get out of this car." Bobbie said looking in her mirror laughing.

"Did I miss something? Do you know him?" Juls asked as she turned around to look at the driver in the  Black Escalade. It was him. He was back. And more gorgeous than she imagined.

8

Chapter 8 by Lynn
ynk8  

Chapter Eight

     Justin walked into his house and threw his keys on the table in the kitchen. He was feeling a little down, yet relieved. He was sad that things between himself and Britney had ended, but he was relieved it had. The pressure the media put on them was taking them apart. They both made the decision to spend a week alone and try to work things out. In the end they decided that it was best to just not be together anymore. Of course they would be friends. They've known each other for eight years and nothing was going to break the bond they shared. She was one of his best friends and vice versa. Now they just had to try to keep the break up from the media for a while. Hell, they had managed to keep their relationship secret for two years. He was glad that they had ended in good terms, which meant he was free to do as he pleased. And that was something he was going to have to get used to. Britney had always been there for him and now that they decided to be away from each other it was going to be hard to date and be single again. He picked up his house phone after setting his cell phone on the charger craddle.

"Hey C. I'm back." Justin told Jc on the phone. "Yeah I called Lonnie and he left my car at the airport."

"Cool man, so what are you up to now?" Jc asked.

"Nothing I was kindda hoping to talk to all of you guys." Justin said softly.

"Is everything alright J?" Jc asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright I just want to talk to you guys about something. Rehearsal start the day after tomorrow right?" Justin asked changing the subject.

"Yeah man. Are you sure you are alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine I'm gonna call Joey and see if he wants to go to the club tonight. Ill see you tomorrow." Justin said hanging up the phone.

     Jc looked at the receiver and kindda frowned. What was bothering him? It had to be big if he wanted to go out to a club the same day he gets back. I guess we'll know tomorrow. At that moment Juls and Bobbie walked in the front door.

"Hey you two. Oh no the bags!!! Get them away!!! " He said dramatically as he helped the girls with the bags they were carrying inside.

"Oh that's just Bobbie's stuff I already took mine to my place." Juls said to Jc rolling her eyes.

"Oh and did you think I didn't know that?" Jc asked "ouch!" he said after Bobbie kissed him and bit his lip.

"Well I'll go to my place now. Bobbie, thanks for today I was in need of  a girls day out for a long time." Juls said opening the door they had entered.

"Hold it!" Bobbie screamed from the top of the stairs. "Where do you think you are going? You are soo not going to sit in that place by yourself. Hello, its Friday night girl we are soo going out. Right Josh?" she asked Jc.

"Hey this is your battle don't include me. But Juls, I warn you, if she bugs me all night because you didn't come I'm hunting you down." Jc said pointing at her.

"Well, I don't know guys I haven't even worked yet. This is my second night here and going out again isn't very proffesional. I just feel awkward being the new girl  and going out with you guys I feel like I'm intruding."

"Yeah okay heard it, like let me think, all day today. So what are you wearing?" Bobbie asked her like she hadn't heard a word she just said.

"Bobbie I don't know." Juls said looking up at her from the bottom of the stairs. She was a little tired but she wanted to have a little fun before she got started on work. She figured what the hell.

"Well I'll tell you what you have to know. Be ready at nine. Now you know. Now you may leave unless you want to stay here and watch Josh try to find something to wear." Bobbie said smiling. "That's always entertaining but in the end he always wears what I pick out for him. Right hunny?"

"Why does everyone talk about me like I'm not around? The guys do it all the time and now my girl has joined the crew? What am I supposed to do?"

"Stop being so vulnerable maybe?" Juls said seriously.

"Oh god, not you too. You've barely been here for forty-eight hours. I need to talk to Chris." Jc said laughing walking into the kitchen.

"I'll be ready at nine, madam." Juls said bowing at the bottom of the stairs.

"You better be." Bobbie said walking up the remaining stairs.

8:55pm
 

     Juliana looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out the door. She walked down the stairs and on to the driveway where Jc and Bobbie waited in the  red Escalade. What was it about oversized SUVs and guys? Herself she would do with a nice small convertable. she said to herself as she walked.

"Well you do clean up nicely girl." Bobbie joked when she saw her.

"Oh please!!!" Juls walked passed the passenger door and opened the back door. " Okay, so I guess this car isn't working with the outfit"

     The Escalade was a tad high and the miniskirt she was wearing wasn't a sitting skirt. She had bought it  earlier that day when she went shopping with Bobbie. It was a TommyGirl jean mini skirt with rhinestones on one side. She wore a matching jean jacket and a white Tommy Jeans tank top, which came down half way. She had a rhinestone belt she had bought a while ago in New York. She topped it with some Tommy  high-heeled sandals and  clear shades.

"You look good girl!" Jc said from the drivers seat.

"Thanx." Juls said smiling.

"Hey stay away from my man girl!" Bobbie joked.

"Oh girl if I wanted your man I would of gotten him already." Juls said laughing.

"Oh whatever, I know who you want so I'm not even going to worry about it." Bobbie said looking at Juls through the rear view mirror.

     Juls was suddenly nervous. She wasn't sure how Jc would react to learn that Juls had a thing for a guy who was taken. Non the less a stranger. The fact that she had just admitted to herself that there was a thing. Jc looked at her through the rearview mirror and smiled.

"What?!"

"Calm down girl. I'm just wondering whom Bobbie might be talking about. I may have an idea though." at that they were on the highway heading towards a club that Bobbie suggested. She said there wasn't as many people there, which was what the guys looked for.

9:23pm

"Come on Joey!" Justin said to himself waiting in the car. He honked the horn again. Joey had forgotten his ID at home so they had to come back.

"Will you stop? Jesus I was in there for two seconds at the most." Joey said out of breath.

"I don't see why you need to bring the damn thing anyway. They know you in every club in Orlando. Not to mention the whole world." Justin said laughing.

"I don't know, I guess it's a force of habit." Justin pulled out of the driveway and headed for the highway. They had decided to go to the usual spot. Justin didn't feel like answering questions like, Where is Britney tonight? Where's your girl Justin? And this place was cool, they had a special table there and no cameras or reporters were aloud any pictures. He wanted to dance and have a good time.

***********

"Should I take my purse in?" Juls asked before getting out of the car.

"Yeah you can if you want to. The guys have a table in there so it will be safe either way." Bobbie explained to Juls.

     They walked in the club and it was pretty crowded. This isn't crowded? Juls thought to herself. What kind of clubs do they go to usually? They walked to the bouncer and he immediately opened a curtain behind him. There were about 10 private rooms and each over-looked the balcony where you could see the dance floor under them. They headed for the largest room.

"The rest of your party is in here." The bouncer said opening the curtain to reveal. Joey on his cell phone. And in front of the balcony's edge she saw him leaning to set the glass cup he had in his hand on the large coffee table infront of him.

"Hey, I didn't know you guys were here. Well party on." Jc said looking over the edge. He gave Justin a hug "How's it going man?"

"Hey man, no touchy feely tonight k?" Justin said laughing.

"Oh a guy gets a little emotional for one night and I hear about it two months later." Jc said grabbing Bobbies purse of her hand and pulling her out of the room. Minutes later they were on the dance floor.

     Justin just stood there staring at her.

"My friends are so rude. And you are?" he extended his hand to her.

     Juliana was lost in his eyes and quickly snapped out of it before he thought she was just some fan.

"I'm sorry I was a little distracted. I'm Juliana." she was distracted all right.

"I'm Justin nice to meet you." He was staring at her and he caught himself. Joey caught it too. Justin knew Joey was going to say something and before he could Justin jumped the gun. "Shut up Joe"

     Juliana was blushing now.

"So are you a friend of Bobbie's?" Justin asked sitting beside Joey.

"Well actually I'm..." she was interrupted.

"She's my new employee," said a voice behind her. She recognized it right away. She turned around to see Trace looking at her smiling. "Glad to see you out having some fun."

     Trace sat down and patted the seat beside him. "You guys are so rude. You didn't even offer her a seat. Who would of thought the Nsync guys were this inconsiderate?" Juliana hesitated about sitting at this point. The skirt wasn't that short but the way the seats were bucket style it just wasn't going to work.

"I'll stand thank you. I want to look over the balcony before I go down."

     Juliana walked past Trace and brushed up against Justin's side as she made her way to the balcony. She hadn't meant to do that but it was a tight space. She did enjoy every minute of it, she must admit. Justin just looked at her and smiled.

"Well I'm hitting the dance floor like right now. Coming?" Justin asked Trace.

"Not now I want to get a drink first." Trace responded.

"Alright I'll see you down there." Justin said disappearing out into the darkness that was behind the red curtain. Justin wanted to have fun and he was on a mission to do so. He was going to try hard to forget about the hot girl he just didn't ask to dance with him. Who was she? And why was she here with her friends? Employee? Oh well tonight is forget all your worries night J.

9

Chapter 9 by Lynn
ynk9  

Chapter nine

"Hey Juliana come on in." Chris said to her as she peeked through the door at the studio.

"Hey Chris. How are you?" Juliana said walking up to him.

"I'm fine girl. How about yourself?" Chris said smiling up at her.

     Juliana had gotten Bobbie to drop her off at the studio that morning. Tomorrow she would have to use Jc's car. The studio was small compared to other places she'd been to. But this one felt comfortable to her. She looked around and saw the Fumanskeeto models all around the place. They were like funny cartoon characters. She wondered if they would use them in her shots.

"So you ready?" Chris asked getting up.

"Yeah I am. A little excited too. What do you have in store for me today?"

"Well honestly I'm here to watch. Linda will be here in a sec. She's the stylist. And Marie will do make up. Right now I just want the promo shots we'll use on tour. We start rehearsals tomorrow so I won't be around for the store promo shots but I wanted to get you situated with everyone here today." Chris said looking through some racks.

"Is Danielle here too?" Juliana hadn't seen her since the night she had gotten to Orlando. She liked Danielle a lot and she was hoping to spend some time getting to know more of her.

"She'll be here tomorrow with you but she had a meeting with Bloomingdale's today." Chris explained.

"What am I not good enough?"

"Oh no that's not what meant. I just haven't seen her , is all"

"Alright, well lets get this show started." as if on cue Linda and Marie walked into the studio. They did everything from nails to hair to clothing.  She mainly posed sporty outfits for the promo shots. A lot of them with the female Fumanskeeto, which she thought, were cute. Four hours later she got in the passenger side of Chris' car. She was planning on taking a cab home but Chris had laughed in her face when she suggested it. The studio wasn't far from Jc's house so she knew she could drive herself there the next day.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Chris asked breaking the silence.

"I didn't have anything planned. Maybe just stay home, read or something." Juliana said looking through his cd collection.

"On a Saturday? Give me a break! Danielle and I are going to Lance's house. He's having a little get together for the end of our vacation before the new tour. So you are now cordially invited," Chris said looking at her.

"You guys are too much. Don't you guys rest? Stay home and relax? I thought you guys loved doing nothing while on vacation."

"See you got it all wrong when we are on vacation we do everything possible, to have fun of course. We get a little antsy when we aren't on the road. And doubly antsy when we start a new tour." Chris said getting out of the car.

"Well are you sure that Lance won't mind?"

"Lance? He said he was going to call you but me being the person that I am I jumped the gun."

"Well thank you for the invite, I will be there. The shoot was fun and again thank you for this,"

"For what? I haven't done anything . You're the model here not me. Although maybe I should try it. " He said walking as if he was in a runway.

Juliana could not hold back her laughter as he rubbed up against the car and sat on the hood and posed. "Oh my god you need help! You have some issues."  She said laughing harder.

"What, you don't think I have it? That breaks my heart." He said heading for the door.

"Hey Chris what's...." He stopped when he opened the rest of the door and saw Juliana giggling beside him. "....up? Oh hello Julie" He knew damn well that her name was Juliana because all he could think about was her at the club the night before. He didn't know why she had affected him that way. He had asked Joey who she was and why was she working for Trace? Joey had explained the whole deal with Chris and New York and how he met her.

     He knew she was staying at Jc's house so today he had decided to pay Jc a visit. He used the excuse of wanting to hang out at the studio. When he got there he didn't see her around so he didn't ask either.

"Juliana. Hello Justin." Juliana said smiling. She looked at Chris. " well I'm heading back to my place. Eight tonight okay?" Juliana asked.

"Wait, you know Justin already?" Chris said looking back and forth between them.

"Yeah man we met last night at  `Club O'. Are you coming in or are you staying out here?" Justin asked Chris.

"Nah I was just walking Juliana to her door. Gentleman and all."

"That's sweet Chris but I can walk myself. Thank you for being a gentleman though." she reached out and gave him a hug she saw Justin looking at her with a blank face. She felt awkward at that moment. Why was he looking at her like that? It wasn't of disgust or friendly at that it was weird.

"No problem, so you want me to pick you up? or will you go with Jc?"

"I'll go with Bobbie and Jc. Thank you for the offer too." Juliana said walking towards the guesthouse.

"See you tonight." Chris yelled behind her.

"See you later Ju-li-a-na" she heard Justin say as she walked.

     She turned around and looked at them and smiled. She felt very uncomfortable about the way that Justin was acting once again. At the club the night before she felt him staring her down from across the room. She had danced with Trace and Joey all night and had a great time. One thing she couldn't seem to do was avoid his eyes. The feeling she felt when she saw that picture at Chris' house wasn't what she was feeling at the moment. She now felt extremely shy and uncomfortable around him. Now she was going to spend all of her time trying to avoid those eyes of his. They seemed to penetrate her soul and that feeling she liked just a day ago was now taunting her. Why was he looking at her that way?

......................................................

     Justin ran into his house trying to get to the phone. He finally reached it. "Hello?"

"Hey Cutie" He heard a familiar voice say on the other end.

"Hey." he said with a smile on his face.

"I don't want to bother ya but I sortta left my things at your place." she said giggling. "Why does that sound like a cheesy line girls use to call the boy they like?" she asked laughing.

"It's all right Britney I told you that we will always have us just not US you know what I mean?" he said to her in a sweet voice.

"I know sweetie but really I did leave my stuff. Although its nice to hear your voice. I'm going to be in Orlando in two days, can I drop by and get them?"

"Yeah that's fine. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No its alright I'll probably see you at Johnny's on Tuesday. I have to go now I'm doing the rolling stone thing right now and I was on a break. Ill see you Tuesday k?"

"Alright take care." Justin said before hanging up the phone. He felt different talking to her. He felt a connection to her but not like he had felt before when he would hear her voice. They had changed and grown up and it was ashamed that they had grown apart instead of closer. He didn't want to dwell on it and now with the tour coming up he knew his mind would be off it. In reality he didn't want another relationship he just wanted to be alone.

     Something told him it wasn't going to work out the way he planned. A certain someone was now occupying his thoughts.

10

Chapter 10 by Lynn
ynk10  

Chapter ten

    Justin concentrated on a dance move in front of the mirror with Wade while the rest of the group took a break. They had been dancing for six hours and had two to go. It was Tuesday afternoon and the second day of rehearsals was on the go. They were doing pretty much the same set with a few new songs. Wade had come up with some great choreography for "Girlfriend" and "Tell me Tell me Baby". Everything seemed to be working out and they couldn't wait to get out there and do the shows. Justin had been having trouble concentrating on a step. He had Britney on his mind. She was coming to Orlando and he had yet to tell the guys that she was coming. Not that they minded her coming over, they all loved her but he knew once he told them that it was over, it would be all different.

"J are you alright?" J.C. asked sitting down next to Justin now on the floor. He grabbed a bottle of water and tossed it to Justin.

"I'm fine C. Remember I said I had to tell you guys something?"

"Yeah, you never said anything so I didn't want to bring it up." Jc said after taking a big gulp of water.

"Hey, Wade can you give us a minute?" Justin asked Wade.

"Sure man. I'll be back in ten." Wade said walking to the door.

"Hey guys I just want to let you know that me and Britney aren't together anymore. She is coming by today to see Johnny so I didn't want things to feel awkward for you guys."

"Aww man I'm sorry. But honestly I knew it was coming sometime." Joey said drying the sweat off his forehead.

"Yeah J, sorry. You'll be alright though." Chris said reassuring his friend.

"I'm actually all right with it, now. We made the decision together so it was mutual. I just don't want you guys to feel bad when you bring her up. We are still friends and she will always be a part of me." Justin said sincerely.

"Alright so can I date her now?" Lance said seriously.

Everyone busted out laughing. "Not a chance man!" Justin said laughing and throwing his towel at his face.

Ten minutes later Wade walked into the room. He wasn't alone. Right behind him walked in a blond girl with a pair of very low cut jeans and a baby tee that said, "slave" on it with rhinestones. Britney.

"Hey guys!" Britney said walking up to Jc and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mama, how are you? I haven't seen you since the MJ concert."

"I'm good. Busy, but good. Is Bobbie around?"

"Nope she is working today."

Britney went around and hugged and kissed all of the guys like she had been doing for the past three years. She went up to Justin and smiled at him. He had been the love of her life and she felt sad that the love wasn't there for them anymore.

"Hey stinky!" Justin smiled and leaned down to hug her tightly to him.

"Hello pinky. Did you get the things you needed?" Justin asked grabbing a towel off the counter.

"Yeah that's why I came down here. I wanted to give you your keys and I'm out of here. I have a photo shoot."

"Oh all right. We have two hours of torture left. Right Wade?"

"Torture? Me? Your fans don't think it's torture." Wade said innocently.

"Well I really have to go now guys. I'll see you in Vegas. If not sooner."

"All right girl. Now get out of here before Wade gets impatient. You should know how he is." Joey said laughing at Wade who was making faces at him.

    Juliana and Dani came walking out of Johnny's kitchen laughing hysterically over the gardener that had scared them. Juliana had a met Johnny earlier that day. He had explained to her that she had to be careful around the guys and the press. He told her to be careful about who she talked to and how she said things. Especially with Justin, he told her since she was his age, the press was going to try to get something out of it. Juliana felt a bit cautious now and it made her a tad uncomfortable. She now had to watch what she said and did over some reporters. She didn't understand why Justin would be a problem with her. Justin has a girlfriend already.

    The party at Lance's house had been  a blast. She had danced a lot and her feet still hurt from wearing boots all night. She had minor conversation with Justin throughout the night but nothing more than Would you like another drink? And he had only asked to be nice. He had been dancing a lot with some friends of Lance's. She tried to ignore the fact that he looked mighty fine the way he would rub against the girls. She had gotten a ride home from Joey when Bobbie and Jc wanted to get home after doing some serious dancing. She was exhausted when she went to the shoot the next day. But she didn't regret it. She was enjoying being in Orlando and it was a shame that they were leaving in less than two weeks. Johnny had given her the schedule for the tour and explained to her that she was free once she stepped off the stage.

    Bobbie and Juliana had been assigned to the same tour bus with Linda and Marie. Dani told Juliana that they were assigned to that bus but that Bobbie hardly ever traveled on itand niether did she. She had joked and said that she would be traveling with the guys soon too. Obviuosly, Bobbbie had been doing some talking. she thought.

    Juliana and Dani were headed towards the rehearsal room. Chris had invited Juls to come see them practice and she couldn't wait to see them. A large man that stood right outside the opened door to the rehearsal room brought Juliana to a stop.

"Hey Rob!" Dani said tapping him in the shoulder.

"Hello Chris oh I mean Dani." the large man joked.

"Oh get over it Rob." Dani said walking around him. "Hey girl! What are ya doing here? I didn't know you were coming."

    Juliana felt a burst of jealousy as she noticed who Dani was talking to. Britney stood there as pretty as she had imagined her to be in person. Juliana was a very attractive girl but having The Britney Spears in front of her was a little intimidating. She talked to Dani and she could sense how nice and down to earth Britney was.

"You must be Juliana. Nice to meet you hun." Britney said extending her hand to Juls.

"Yes I am. It's my pleasure to meet you." Juliana said honestly. She couldn't deny she was a fan of hers. Juliana had liked her style since she first saw the Crazy video and she had bought her CD and listened to it regularly on the train.

"Aww thank you sweetie. Well I'm sorry guys but I just came down here to drop some off  keys for Justin. I have a photo shoot in half-hour. So I have to jet."

    At that she walked down the hallway and disappeared around the corner. Dani looked at Juliana and smiled. "She's a sweetheart. She'll be around more during the tour maybe."

    Juliana just smiled. She walked in behind Dani and was met with five smiling faces. The guys were now sweaty and worked over. Juliana noticed Justin looking at her from across the room. She looked back and smiled. He did nothing. He got off the floor and walked towards the door.

"I thought this was a closed rehearsal?" Justin asked in a snobbish tone.

"Since when?" Chris asked. "I asked Dani to come over J. What's your problem?"

"Nothing. Never mind. Can we start again?" He said walking to the middle of the room again.

"You know what? I don't want to cause any problems. I have some things to do anyway." Juliana said walking out the door.

"What the hell was that?" Jc asked confused. Why was his friend being rude to his houseguest?

"What?! I just thought it was a closed rehearsal."

"J, we make the decision on closed rehearsals and this ain't one of those times. Since when do the girls have to ask to come in here?"

"She's not my girl!" Justin snapped back.

"Nobody said she was man." Chris said now confused. "Plus Juls is a friend of mine and I would appreciate it if you respect that."

"Alright look I'm sorry. I am kind of stressing right now. What are you smiling at?" Justin said looking at Jc.

"Nothing man, nothing." Jc said turning around to face the mirror.

    Juliana walked out to Jc's car that she had been using the past two days. She sat in the driver's seat and yelled out her frustration as a tear rolled down her cheek. She looked at herself in the mirror. "What are you doing?" she said aloud.

    Juliana wasn't one to let her feelings get hurt easily. But Justin had something over her. She hated to feel that way. It was like she disgusted him. She didn't see why he was treating her this way. She surely wasn't going to ask him why. But she knew she would try her hardest to stay away from him for the next two months.

11

Chapter 11 by Lynn
ynk11  

Chapter eleven

     Juliana looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out of her dressing room. This was it. Her first run through with about thirty thousand people looking at her. Her set was about half an hour and she had to go out there five times. Which meant five different outfits. She had met the local volunteers earlier that day and she found all of them outside her room. Trace had informed her that she would be the only traveling model since she was now the "Head" model. The rest of the models, both females and males were scheduled volunteers from each city they would visit. Lucky them. They got autographs and souvenirs for participating. Juls thought it was nice of Chris to do that. Of course they had screened all the volunteers before picking them. Being that they would be allowed backstage access, security was held tight.

     Juliana felt surprisingly relaxed. She had gotten some rest on the bus and felt refreshed. She saw Melinda walking towards her, with a headset on, talking away. Juliana had met her while she talked to Johnny a little over two weeks before. Juliana thought she was sweet and she felt sorry for her all at once. Melinda did everything for the guys from ordering food to putting up with Joey whining about not having enough candy on the bus. She saw with her own eyes why the guys called her Chicken.

"Hey sweetie, you ready?" She asked Juliana with a bright smile on her face. Juls knew she must have been exhausted. She looked it too.

"Yeah I am. Two minutes right?" Juls asked smiling.

"Yup. So head over to the backstage area. You know the drill. Same as rehearsals only you have alot more eyes gawking at you." Melinda said laughing.

"Thanx for reminding me! No seriously I'm all right I've done this before. I mean not this kind of crowd but I think I can handle it."

"I know you can! Break a leg! Oh wait maybe I shouldn't say that. Chris would kill me." Melinda said scratching her head "oh well you know what I mean you look beautiful though, I must add"

"Thanx Melinda."

"You watching the show tonight?"

"I think I'm going to skip it tonight, I'm sure I'll get to it soon. After all I'll have about fifty chances." Juliana said walking towards the backstage area where she had been instructed to go. She really wanted to avoid any contact with Justin for the time being. She hadn't seen him since that day at rehearsals. It was weird because the guys were always together and Juls and Justin had managed to stay away from each other. Juls wondered if he too was trying his hardest to avoid her. What is going on? She wanted to avoid a person she didn't know at all. Yet on the other hand, all she wanted to do was be around him.

     Destiny's child's `bootylicious' started playing and Juls knew that was her cue. She stepped out onto the stage with one of the male volunteers. She put a smile on her face and walked down the catwalk. She couldn't hear a thing. These people were screaming their hearts out and Nsync was yet to step onstage. She made a mental note to take Melinda up on those ear plugs she had mentioned a couple days before. Juls noticed a lot of the girls looking at her, but not because she had Fumanskeeto clothes on but with questions in their eyes. They had all been given a Promo pic of her in the Fuman clothes on, before the show. Now seeing her onstage was mind bothering. Juls never thought about it until the second she walked backstage and rushed to change clothes.

    All those people now knew who she was. The promo pic they had gotten explained who she was and all her basic information. She knew now why Johnny had warned her about the situation with the guys and the press. Of course one of those reporters at the show tonight was going to link her with one of the guys. Mostly Justin. She hoped that she was exaggerating, it was only her first show and she was panicking. Snap out of it Juls!

...................Nsync dressing room........................

"Where's Justin?" Joey asked looking in the vacant bathroom.

"I don't know. Damn it Lance, lay off!" Chris said shoving Lance onto the floor. They had been on the Playstation for an hour straight. Lance for once had Chris' character in a headlock. He figured since he learned how to do it, he would just keep reapeting the move over and over again to annoy Chris.

     Justin walked passed Lonnie and Mike who were standing outside the wardrobe room. He playfully shoved Lonnie to the side. Or at least he tried. He only hurt his shoulder in the process.

"One of these days man. I'm gonna get you!" Justin said walking past them.

"In your dreams wimp!" Lonnie said before turning back to his handheld poker game.

"Where are you going?" Mike asked

"Mind yours, man!" Justin said turning his back. He looked behind him to look at Mike again. He knew he would be after him if he didn't say where he was going. Sure enough Mike was right behind him. "Alright man I'm gonna go get a peek outside Geez!"

"Scared ya huh? Pussy!" Mike said walking past Justin. "Besides I'm going to the bathroom I don't care where the hell you go."

"I'm not a pussy! Don't go to bed tonight Brotha!" Justin said laughing and walking towards the back of the stage.

     Justin managed to get through the volunteers line waiting to get onstage without being noticed or chased down. They did a good job screening the locals. he thought to himself. The volunteers where indeed aspiring models not Nsync fans. Justin walked towards the end of the stage behind the curtain where he couldn't be seen. Right away he noticed the girl in his favorite Fuman outfit walking towards him. She looked at him and paused. Then went around him.

"What the hell are you doing out here?" Melinda said behind him.

"Chill, Melinda I'm checking out the crowd." He said hugging her. He knew how to shut her up.

"Ohh. Well you did! So get back there before someone recognizes you." Melinda said getting away from his grip. "I thought by now you would know how the crowd would be." Melinda said sarcastically.

"Yeah I know but I wanted to come out here this time. Just checking it out." Justin said walking away. Melinda was right. He knew exactly how their fans were and he never went out there before show time. He came out for one reason. A reason he hadn't seen for days. Mission accomplished.

12

Chapter 12 by Lynn
ynk12  

Chapter Twelve

     Justin walked back in the dressing room where the guys all were focused on what they were doing. He laid down on the sofa and let out a sigh. He was driving himself crazy. Every show had been great but he had become fidgety when he wasn't able to get to his destination. Every night he waited till eight-thirty five to go backstage and catch a glimpse of a certain someone. He didn't know why he got out of it but he enjoyed watching her. Every night he would stand by the curtain unseen even by her and just watch her. He was highly confused. He had just gotten out of a serious relationship and yet he found himself desiring a girl whom in the past two weeks, all he did was treat her like an outsider. Justin knew she was comfortable with the other guys and it bothered him highly. He didn't get the same reaction from her.

Flashback (Jc And Justin`s hotel room…two weeks earlier)

"Oh come on Jc stop being a wuzz!" Juliana said to him, urging him on to chug on the bottle he had in his hand.

"Well I'd like to see you chug this down missy." Jc said laughing.

"I don't have to prove myself to you buddy. You were the one who said you could, so do it!"

"Well here I...." Jc stopped what he was saying when he noticed Justin standing by the door. "Hey J. What do you think? Can I do it?" Jc asked him trying to get some support.

"Why would you want to stoop down to childish games?" He asked snobbishly looking at Juliana.

     Juliana had about enough of this guys shit. She turned to Jc and noticed him staring at her with curious eyes.

"Can you excuse us for a sec Jc?" Juliana asked JC smiling.

     Justin just stood there frozen. He didn't want to be alone with her. It was a bad idea. He knew he would let her know how he felt if they were alone. And he wasn't ready for that.  "Whatever you have to say can be said in front of Jc." Justin said walking towards his bed and laying on it with his hands crossed behind his head.

"Yeah well, I like Jc so I really don't want him to hear what has been coming to ya for a while now." Juliana said in a confident voice.

     Justin felt tingles go up and down his body. God she was beautiful and her being mad like she was just made him want to get off that bed and bathe her with kisses. she was damned sexy, that he knew.

"I don't know what's going on with you two but it's weird and I want to stay out it. And J, she's right it's been coming. I'll talk to whoever is alive at the end. Later." Jc said walking towards the door.

     Justin just rolled his eyes at Jc and went right back at staring at her. He didn't mean to stare but he couldn't help it. She was like eye candy for him. And he was all over the store.

     "Well say whatever you are going to say, now. I'm tired and I want to sleep." Justin said closing his eyes.

"You are a real jerk, you know that? You have been an ass to me for far too long. What have I done to the precious Justin Timberlake? Who the hell do you think you are? One thing is not liking me but damn I thought they taught manners in the Timberlake Institude of Jerks."

"Very Cute. But you know what? I don't have to explain myself to you and...." he was interrupted.

"I'm not done, I've heard quite enough rude things from you.. So it's my turn. Everyone keeps telling me `ohh give him a chance'. Well bullshit Mr. Timberlake! You need to get over the fact that I work on this tour whether you like it or not. So deal wit it!"

"What the hell are you talking about? The only reason you are still on this damn tour is because I HAVENT SAID YOU COULDN"T Ms. Moore!" Justin yelled now standing inches from her.

"You know what? The hell with you. You know I thought you would be different than this child trapped in a body of a man. You are pathetic, you are miserable, and your own girlfriend can't stand being around you." Juliana was now yelling at him less than an inch away from his face.

"You don't know me. So don't go running at the mouth, not that its any of you're business but I no longer have a girlfriend. So when you decide to blow up on someone make sure you have the details down. I don't need to explain myself to you. You don't know me and that's that." Justin looked into her eyes. He didn't know much about her but he could tell she was mad.

"And whose fault is that? I wonder!! Go to hell Justin!" She smiled merely inches from his lips and walked to the door. "Sleep tight" was the only thing that could be heard before the door slammed behind her.

     Justin just stood there. She had been right. He was pathetic. Here he was falling for her and he did nothing but treat her like crap. What was he doing? Thinking?

................................

"You alright J?" Joey asked walking to the fridge in the room.

"Yeah, I'm cool" Justin had just came back from watching her. It was killing him that he couldn't bring himself to apologize to her. It was like she had disappeared from the whole earth. The only time he would see her was when he snuck past Melinda every night backstage. And even then he was at a distance where he could only make out her shape and hair.

"Can I ask you a question Justin?" Lance said buttoning the last buttons of his shirt.

"Sure. What's up?" Justin asked not knowing what was coming.

"Where do you go every night at this time?" Lance asked seriously."Now before you answer that. We are all your brothers here so don't lie or make excuses when you answer."

     Lance always knew how to talk to people and make them talk. The guys had noticed Justin disappearance at this time since the tour started and they had quickly found out what he was doing.

"Why would I lie? I just walk around and....." Chris interrupted.

"Justin!"

"Why are you guys ganging up on me? What have I done now?" Justin looked around at the guys. They knew. He was caught and he knew it was time to fess up and get it out. "OH god she's driving me crazy guys."

"YES!!! Fifty dollars hand it over." Joey laughed and collected his money from the other three.

"What?! You guys are betting on me? What am I a fucking token or something?" Justin asked with his hands over his face now. He was embarrassed he never had this kind of trouble with girls. He had been with Britney for so long that he couldn't deal with having feelings like he was having again.

"Hey we gotta have some kind of fun around here." Chris said laughing. "Alright so now back to serious mode. So you like this girl who shall remain nameless for now."  As he was saying that. The other three joined together in song.

"Justin and Juliana sitting on a tree. K I S S I N G!"

"Oh shut up! Forget I said anything." Justin said putting a pillow over his head and throwing himself on the sofa.

"Oh come on we are just kidding. So can you explain why you have been anything but hostile towards her?" Jc asked between giggles as Lance and Joey danced around singing the nursery rhyme over and over again.

"I don't know C, she just gets to me and it scares me. So I just try to get her to hate me so I won't have to deal with what I feel." Justin couldn't help but feel ridiculous. Where those words actually coming out of his mouth?

"Well the hating part. That's not Juls, but she can't stand your ass man! So you are soo going to have to work on that if you really want her to like you back. Let alone LIKE you back, ya kow what I mean?"  Chris had become good friends with Juls after the tour started. Juls had yet to come see them perform and it was because she didn't want to be around Justin. Chris had been aggravated about that. He had Lonnie video tape some of the shows but it wasn't the same. He wanted her to have the full Nsync experience. He now figured he should try again.

"Yeah well the girl definitely hates me Chris!" Justin admitted.

"Well why don't you invite her to see the show tonight? We have been on tour for a month now and she still hasn't come out to the show."

"I know man! I don't even know what to say to her."

"Just go to her room and ask. You have ten minutes till show time. Go." Joey said patting him on the back.

"Oh god, please don't let her kill me."  Justin prayed walking out the door. He made his way around the corner and down the long hallway with nothing but dressing room doors. He made his way to her door but stepped back when a man stepped out of the room and behind him was Juliana. His heart broke to see her smiling brightly at this man as he held her hand. The man looked up and saw Justin standing there.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't have one of the backstage passes. I lost the one given to me. Hi, my name is John. I'm a friend of Juls." Juls rolled her eyes as she noticed who John was speaking to. Why did John have to be so nice all the time? She hated that sometimes.

     Juliana just stared at Justin and her smile immediately left her face. What did he want now? "Is there a problem Mr. Timberlake? I was heading out, I have no business here. MY job is done. Unless you want me to get you some coffee or something. Or maybe a new attitude? Or perhaps.."

"Hello John. I'm Justin, nice to meet you." He said quietly and looked at Juls. She also was looking at him straight in the eyes. "Don't worry about the pass, it's alright. Are you coming to the show John?"

"We have other things to do Mr. Timberlake." Juls said pulling John's arm.

"It's Justin, Juliana." He said as he watched her walk away ignoring him. For what he thought was away from him. She had someone. And here he was trying to get HER. What have I done?

13

Chapter 13 by Lynn
ynk13  

Chapter thirteen

     John looked across the table where Juliana sat impatiently. He had gotten a strange vibe when he had met one of the guys from Nsync earlier that evening. John and Juliana had decided to go ice-skating and to a movie. Juliana wasn't saying much and John couldn't help but wonder what was up with her.

"Alright Juls spill it!" John said to her throwing a French fry to her side of the table.

"Spill what John? If you don't lay- off I'm putting you on the plane and not in a nice way."

"Well I don't want to or will leave without knowing what's bothering you. You were all smiles and jolly when I got here this morning and during the whole day. Now here you are with your face all scrunched up, which by the way isn't very attractive. And it leads me to think that you aren't telling me something. Am I right or am I right?" John looked at her concerned. He had a feeling that what was coming wasn't' going to make him happy. But jealous? Yes!

"What makes you say that? John, I'm just a little tired from ice-skating." Juliana said hoping he wouldn't see through the lie.

     He was right Justin had been on her mind since the confrontation in his hotel room two weeks ago. She had done a great job avoiding him. She picked the farthest dressing room from his. And talked to the others when they came to see her on her bus. Bobbie was away for a week so she was on her own most of the time. Danielle had come on board a couple times but didn't stay more than 2 days at a time. She was alone and it was killing her. And all because HE couldn't stand her. She knew that with her attitude she would loose her job. Whether she liked to admit it or not Justin had been right. He had the power to have her off the tour if he wanted to. What she didn't understand was why? Why did he treat her the way he did?

"Juls? Hello? Earth to Juliana." John said waving his hand in front of her face.

"Oh I'm sorry Johnny. I got distracted. What were you saying?"

"Alright well I think I know you a little better than that. What's going on Juls? Did something happen to you? Did that jerk say anything disrespectful to you? Tell me Juls." John said now a little agitated.

"He's not a jerk!" Juliana snapped at him. Juliana caught herself in her words and looked down. Why the hell was she defending him now? He had been a jerk to her and disrespectful to say the least. "It's nothing John. So what time do you have to be at the airport?" Juliana said changing the subject.

"At midnight. Juls don't change the subject. Come on I'm your friend Juls." Juliana just looked at him and smiled. She didn't want to hide anything from him but she herself didn't know what there was to hide. She never mentioned anything about Justin to John on the many phone conversations they had for the past month. "I'm okay John please just let it go. I don't see why you can't stay longer. You can stay on the bus with me."

"I know you just changed the subject and I will let it go for now but you owe me. And as far as me staying I'm sorry sweetie I have to be at the restaurant at two tomorrow. I'm sorry but I can't stay, although I wish I could." John said smiling sweetly at her.

"Well I'll be in New York in a week. So I'll see you then. Maybe I can bring the guys over to Jake's. I know Melissa and Jaime would love that." Juliana said remembering what two air heads they were. She missed taunting them but she liked her job now. She still had some things, and people who she needed to overcome but she loved strutting herself down that catwalk. And although her heart was aching she wasn't going to give up her job that easily.

"I know, I can't wait. Hey sweetie it's eleven already. My plane leaves in a little more than an hour. Should I take you to the hotel now?"

"Oh I think I'm going to go with you to the airport. If you don't mind of course?"

"I would love that but how would you get back to the hotel. You travel by bus remember?" John said laughing.

"Alright lay-off the bus. That thing rocks me to sleep. Jc was right about that. I'll just take a cab back. Come on lets go."

     They walked to the rental car John had and drove to the airport.
 

................Hotel.................

     Juliana stepped  out of the cab in front of her tour bus. She needed to get her things and go to her room. She wanted a nice comfy bed to sleep in and she was looking forward to getting to her room. She opened the door and was startled by Joe, the bus driver.

"Oh hey kiddo. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Come on in, it's your bus."

"Thanx Joe, and it's not MY bus, it's everyones. I'm just getting my things. I'll be out of your way in no time."

"Take your time I'll be outside." Joe said before stepping off the bus.

     Juliana looked at her watch. Two thirty. She had gone to a beach and walked around for two hours after she left the airport. It relaxed her. And she also wanted to avoid the hotel until after the guys had gotten back from the show. And she didn't want to run into all the fans in the lobby either. She finished getting her bags and walked towards the entrance again. There were a couple of girls trying their hardest to look inside the dark windows. They were pushing and shoving trying to get a glimpse. Juliana laughed out loud when she thought of what Joey did for fun at hotel lobbies. He once told her he would stroll down to the lobby wearing sunglasses and walk around just to tease the fans out side. It was cruel but obviously that's what was happening. She walked up to the policeman and showed him her pass from the tour. He let her in and she kept looking back at the girls outside the window. She followed their eyes to where all there attention was. She didn't see Joey but a guy wearing a baseball cap. He was sitting at the coffee shop, and now looking at her.

     Juliana froze when she noticed who he was. He put down the cup and the paper and was walking towards her. Juliana quickly turned around and walked the opposite way.

"Juls hold on."

"My name is Juliana, Mr. Timberlake. My friends call me Juls and you are clearly not one of those people. What are you stalking me now? You seem to have a very large distate for me and yet I find you looming over me twice in one day. I stayed away from you for thirteen days. So don't even tell me I've bothered you in any way." Juliana whispered. She didn't want the girls outside to see that the model and Justin were arguing in the middle of the lobby.

"Thirteen days? You counting?" Justin walked up closer to her. The only thing that was separating them was her bag, which she had in front of her. He looked her in the eyes and managed to keep from smiling. He could tell she became shy when he was that close to her.

     Juliana didn't know what to say when he asked her that. Of course she was counting it was thirteen days since he had stood that close to her. Thirteen days since she saw those penetrating blue eyes. "Yeah, I am counting! Thirteen days of pure heaven." Juliana said lying through her teeth.

"Alright I guess I deserve that. Can we talk?" Justin asked stepping away from her but still facing her.

"No. Mr. Timberlake we may not. Here. Nor now." Juliana said grabbing her second bag from the floor and walking towards the elevator.

"Oh, when then?" Justin felt like he was getting through to her. He got into the elevator with her.

"You seem to know where I am in the most surprising ways. You figure something out Mr. Timberlake."

"Can you please stop calling me that? Justin. Just Justin."

"Okay Justin, this is my floor so good-bye" Juliana walked off the elevator to find four curious smiling faces. "What is this? Spy on Juls night?! I know this one has major ass kissing to do." she said pointing at Justin now standing next to Jc. Who was now shoving Justin back into the empty elevator. "Its past two in the morning aren't you guys supposed to be at some after party?"

"Well we didn't have one tonight. Plus we had to come watch Justin kiss butt." Chris joked.

"Besides we miss having you around. What happened to the party girl?" Lance asked.

"I'm sorry guys but I don't go where I'm not welcomed. So if you'll excuse me I'm heading to my room." Juliana said adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

"Hey hold on I'll walk you down." Juliana felt her bag come off her shoulder. What had gotten into him?

"Why?" Juliana asked with a slight attitude.

"Why not?" Justin asked smiling up at her as he reached for the bag in her hand.

"Because you hate me. That's why!" Juliana stopped where she was and looked back at the four guys who were now walking towards the other end of the hallway. This was some kind of setup and she wondered what she had done to deserve it.

"Hate? No. I wouldn't exactly call it that, per say." Justin said looking behind his shoulder. He kept walking towards her room.

"Then what was it?"

"Here, this is your room."

"Why don't you answer my question? But wait how do you know which one is my room?"

"I just know, don't worry about it."

"Why are you being like this? You are scaring me here. What do you want?"

"What makes you think I want something? I mean I do want to talk to you but nothing more. I promise."

"See, that's just creepy." she was stopped in the middle of her sentence when she felt his lips against hers. She closed her eyes and was lost in his kiss. He gently put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He deepened his kiss when he noticed her relax in his arms. She was kissing him back and that was a good thing. No, what are you doing Justin?  He slowly removed her hands from his neck where she was caressing him just seconds before.

"Oh god I'm sorry Juliana. I didn't mean to...." he was babbling.

"I, I'm..." Juliana was at a lost of words.

"I mean I do mean it but damn I know you have a boyfriend and...."

"Boyfriend?" Juliana was now extremely confused not to mention light headed from the kiss. Damn what that boy could do with those lips was beyond her.

"Yeah, look I'm sorry for doing that without warning you. I will talk to you tomorrow. There is something for you in there." Justin walked away from her towards his room. Which she noticed was on the same floor.

"But, I.."

"Goodnight Ms. Moore" Justin said shyly and continued walking. He should have been happy about what had just happened. She felt like heaven against his lips, but he couldn't help but feel awful about what he just did. Justin was big on being faithful and he had just been a hypocrite. He had just kissed a girl who he knew had a boyfriend. That wasn't cool. But a kiss like that somehow made it seem so right.

     It took Juliana about five minutes to snap out of the trance state Justin's kiss had caused. She was in shock. She walked into her room and flicked the lights. What she saw was indescribable. WOW!
 
 

14

Chapter 14 by Lynn
ynk14  

Chapter fourteen

     Juliana woke to the sound of knocking on her door. She refused to open her eyes as the sun came through a crack between the window and the wall. Whoever was at the door desperately needed to get in. Juliana wondered who it was. And most importantly she wanted to know whose head she was going to have for breakfast.

"Who is it?" Juliana groaned with her eyes still closed. She struggled to open her eyes but when she reached her goal she closed them just as quickly. She thought it was a weird dream. But as she opened her eyes again one at a time. Indeed was the room full of white roses, teddy bears, and candy. She could barely see the door from the bed all she saw was white. There were white teddy bears that held heart that read `I'm sorry' `I was a jerk' Forgive me' `Be my friend'. She wondered where Justin had gotten teddy bears that expressed words like that. When she walked into the room the night before she had almost passed out. If things where hard and weird before. Things are definitely weirder now.

"Will you open the door girl?"

"Bobbie?" Juliana said from under the covers.

"Who else? Will you open damn it? Josh is coming for me."

"What is so bad about that?" Juls asked now getting off the bed. She walked very carefully around the roses as not to move them from their beautiful setting.

"Just let me in,"   Bobbie said pounding on the door once again.

"Alright already! Geez." Juliana swung the door open to find Bobbie smiling brightly at her.

"Good morn...." She swung the door opened wider almost knocking Juliana over in the process "what the hell is..." Bobbie looked at Juliana who was now making her way to the bathroom. "Oh I'm not even going to ask. This has Justin's name all over it. I mean I knew he was trying to apologize to you. But I must say I give him props for THIS." Bobbie said grabbing one of the teddy bears.

"Put it down Bobbie!" Juliana said still with her back to Bobbie.

"Well excuse me Miss thang. I don't want to ruin anything of yours." Bobbie said laughing. Bobbie had grown to know Juliana's attitude in the morning. So what she said before nine in the morning wasn't meant to hurt anyone.

"Do you mind telling me why you are here? Why you are in this room? On my day off if I may add."

"Well, okay I know you are soo going to try to change the subject here. So I'll just jump the gun and ask. Is Justin here with you?" Bobbie asked winking at Juls.

     Juliana turned quickly, came out of the bathroom and looked at Bobbie with a serious look.

"Aww come on. What happened? Spill?"

"Nothing happened Bobbie I walked in here last night and this is what I found. Honestly I don't know what has gotten into him. Shouldn't he be spending his time trying to keep a girlfriend?" Juliana said throwing her robe on.

"Girlfriend? I told you they broke up before the tour started. It's kindda sad but we all knew it was coming. I told you all about it remember?"

"Yeah I know I'm just confused right now Bobbie. Why is he being so nice now? Over a month of treating me like crap? I don't know if I can just be like `hey let's be friends'."

"What did he say to you? I mean did he apologize?"

"Well..." Juliana thought about telling her about the kiss she couldn't get out of her head since it happened. She wanted to be sure what that kiss had meant. "Bobbie please promise me that you won't say anything. Not even you're precious Josh?"

"Juls? Josh? Who the hell is that?" Bobbie said laughing. She knew what she was about to hear because Josh had already told her what happened.

     Juliana let out a sigh and began telling her what had happened the night before.

The Night Before

     Justin walked into his room and groaned out loud. He had just walked Juls to her room and he knew what he did was going to come back and bite him in the ass.

"So what happened?" Jc asked sitting on the other end of the room.

"What the hell? C, you need to stop doing that. What the hell are you doing in my room anyway?"

"First of all this is also my room, I just happen to have a woman two doors down which is a better choice any day."

"What do you want?"

"I asked you already. What happened?"

"C, can we talk tomorrow? I'm really stressing right now and I want to sleep."

"Nope, sorry." Jc said turning on the light.

"I think I messed up even more C." Justin started before Jc could ask again.

"How can that be possible? She seemed to be taking it all in when you got off that elevator. What did you say Justin?"

"Well, I really didn't say anything per say." Justin said closing his eyes tightly.

"No. You didn't?"

"Yeah. I did C. it was stupid of me to jump to that. But she just stood there and I couldn't help myself. She's driving me insane C. and I haven't actually had a conversation with her. At least not a civil one. I'm such an ass."

"Well I'm going to have to agree with that Justin. But I must say that things aren't going to go smooth unless you let her know. Let her know that you have feelings for her. But don't overwhelm her with it. And kissing her was definitely overwhelming ,for you, so imagine how she must feel."

"I know C. If I had some major explaining to do before I kissed her. I have like a lifetime of kissing ass now." Justin said putting his face into a pillow on his bed.

"Well it's really late I'm going to go to Bobbie's I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Night C."

     Juliana felt a little shy after telling Bobbie what happened the night before, but it also brought her relief. She needed to talk to someone and she couldn't rely on John having a great attitude about it. Bobbie had been there for her since she started detesting Justin. So there was no reason why she shouldn't share the details of the KISS with her. Juliana felt his lips against hers even when she spoke about it. She had to admit to herself as well as Bobbie that she had never been kissed that way.

"Alright so we are going shopping today." Bobbie said getting up from the floor where just minutes before she was indulging in the kiss Juliana was describing.

"Bobbie I can't keep buying stuff. I can barely fit a sock on the bus anymore."

"Well you're going to have to make room. This is Boston girl! They had great shoes here."

"Bobbie they have great shoes everywhere according to you." Juliana said laughing.

"Great, so it's on. Be ready at one. Bye." Bobbie said walking out the door.

     One o'clock on the dot. Bobbie was waiting for Juliana in the lobby. She looked around and made sure it was clear outside where they could easily make it to the rental car Lonnie had gotten for them.

"Sorry I had to change my shirt." Juliana said rushing towards Bobbie.

"Why?"

"Because I really don't want attention today. Not from certain people. I had the "Kiss me" shirt on that Joey got me." Juliana said embarrassed. She didn't know why being kissed by someone she thought was completely rude and childish, made her feel like a high school student again. Shy. Intrigued.

     Bobbie burst into a giggling fit and Juliana couldn't help but join in. Juliana's laughter was brought to a stop. "Where are you two beautiful ladies going?" he asked.

"Hi baby! We are going shopping. Wanna come?"

"Hell no! I'll pass." Jc said putting his arms up and stepping back.

"Good I didn't' want any boys around anyway. Good game J?" Bobbie asked waving her hand in front of the guy with a basketball in his hand. Who was looking everywhere but towards the two women in front of him. "Earth to Justin. Hello?"

"Oh hey B, Miss. Moore?" He said smiling shyly at her.

Juliana just looked at him blankly "Good afternoon, Mr. Timberlake, oh Justin I meant, sorry."

     Jc looked at Bobbie and then they both looked back and forth between the two people standing next to them. "Okay! Let's go J before I get confused!"

"Not very hard to do Jc." Juliana said walking away from where she stood in front of Justin and towards the hotel's main entrance. "Bye, boys!"

15

Chapter 15 by Lynn
ynk15  

Chapter fifteen

     Juliana stepped onto the bus with her bags in hand. She was feeling bummed that they had to leave Boston after three days. She knew she would remember Boston for a long time to come. Boston, where the super star had kissed her for the first time.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Well we are going straight to New York so we wanted to invite you to our bus for the trip." Joey said grinning like a two year old.

"Your bus? Yeah alright, Joey that would happen!" Juliana said putting her bag on the seat next to him.

"Why not? It's a long way and you don't want to be here on this bus all alone. Do you?"

"I'm not alone Joey. Mary and Linda are here."

"Good point, but you know what I mean. Come on Juls. Bobbie and Danielle are coming."

"Bobbie and Danielle have reasons to be on that bus. Their boyfriends. I'm just an employee. Besides I don't really think it would be cool with Johnny."

"Johnny? This is our tour Juls. Don't worry about it. Johnny is a kitten, he wont say anything."

"I don't know Joe."  She said. She wouldn't of mind going over there; she had to admit she did get bored. Mary and Linda were always sleeping or on the phone dealing with make up artists and fashion stuff. Juliana was a model but she didn't revolve her life around it. When she was off the catwalk she was a regular 20-year-old woman. She knew that going to that bus was going to lead to another state of confusion. Like she wasn't in one already.

"We leave in a hour. You have till then to decide." Joey said heading to the door.

"Thank you for the invite Joe but I know my answer and it's still no." Juliana said looking at him and smiling sweetly.

     She sat down at the table where she had written many letters to her parents in Pittsburgh and looked out the window. She always enjoyed doing that, she would sit there and watch the tour crew walk around taking care of their duties. She was very impressed how organized this tour was; yet everything looked to be a huge mess. Technicians, volunteers, dancers and band members rushed around the backstage area. Juls felt a sudden urge for some cookies. She walked to the counter and found that the cookie jar was empty. She remembered that she had eaten the last peanut butter cookie the day they had gotten there. She remembered that inside the venue there was a vending machine. She steeped off the bus and headed for the backstage door.

..............Nsync bus...............

"Got you! Nobody can beat the master. Now say it damnit!"

"I'm not saying it J, besides you cheat." Lance argued.

"I don't cheat. You are just mad that I beat you for the millionth time. Now say it!" Justin stared at Lance waiting for a response. They had been playing PS2 since they got back from the hotel. They never took their buses to the hotel with them, the only bus that went to the hotels were the opening acts and crew.

"Alright damn! Justin Timberlake is the greatest playstation player EVER!" Lance emphasized.

"Thank you." He got up and headed for the door, gloating with pride.

"Where you going?" Jc asked as he walked past him and Bobbie who was concentrated on the Elle magazine in front of her.

"I'm going to get something out to the vending machine for a cookie, mommy. Is that okay?" Justin asked in a childish voice. "Since when do you care where I go?"

"Since always moron. I just know that lately everywhere you go you bring drama." Jc said with his eyes wide open. Bobbie looked up at Justin with evil eyes.

"What?"

"Oh nothing J, did you go ask Juls to come join us on the bus."

"What? Are you crazy? She can't come on the bus with us!" Justin let out in a burst of nervousness.

"Why not?" Bobbie said now a little shocked.

"Because I don't know just because..." Justin said walking to the front of the bus.

"Ask her J!" Jc yelled from where he was sitting next to Bobbie.

.............Vending machine room.............

     Yes!! Juliana thought as she reached for some change in her pocket. There was only one Chunk Chocolate Chip cookie packet left. She was already imagining what it would taste like. Soft and chewy. She looked down at her hand where she had the money and growled with frustration. She had sixty-five cents and a five-dollar bill in her back pocket. The cookies were eighty. She leaned against the glass of the vending machine and let out a small cry. She wanted that cookie bad. She straightened up when she heard someone behind her.

"I don't think it's healthy to talk to vending machines."  He said. When he walked up to the room he had immediately frozen in his steps. Juls was standing in front of the machine counting the money in her hand. She looked adorable as she whined about something. He didn't know what was wrong but when he opened his mouth that's all he could say.

"Yeah well its not nice for people to sneak up on someone like this." Juliana said turning to face him. "I'll leave you two alone"

     Justin sensed that attitude back in her tone. "Wait, aren't you getting anything?" he put his dollar bill in and pressed F4.

     My cookies. He's going to eat my cookies. Now I lost my cookies to him too? "Those are mine!" she managed to say.

"Yours? I don't think so! I just paid for them." Justin said looking at her.

"I was going to get those and then you come in here and take what you want just like that."

"What are you talking about? I put MY money in and now I have MY cookies. If you wanted them why didn't you get them?"

"I didn't have enough change okay? Mr. Timberlake. So hand them over."

"Yeah like I'm really going to give you MY cookies. Did you like your room?" Justin blurted out without thinking. He didn't want to get into this conversation right now with her. She was mad, and not that she wasn't every time he was around. But she was mad over some cookies that she seemed to be obsessed about.

"Come on don't change the subject. I'll give you five dollars for them. Don't make me beg, Justin." Juliana said waving her five-dollar bill.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For calling me by my first name without me having to ask you to. Now I'll make a deal with you."

"Deal? What kind of deal?"

"I will give you one of my cookies. If you tell me how you liked your room? And be honest."

"Umm okay deal. It was a very nice gesture Justin. I liked it. Now can I have the cookie?"

"You liked it? That's it?" Justin wanted her to tell him how she felt exactly. He had spent two hours getting things set up for her. He also spent like thousand dollars.

"What do you want me to say?" Juliana asked. She knew what he wanted to hear and she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. She wasn't going to tell him that she almost died and that she could still feel his lips against hers. "I think you should give me the cookie or I swear to god there will be no more "Hot Justin" for those crazy fans of yours."

     Justin smiled. "You think I'm hot? Wow, thank you."

"Will you just give it to me. Please?"

"Alright but only if you join us on the bus to New York."

     Juliana froze when she heard those words. She was now in an awkward position. She had been reaching for the cookies that Justin held over his head. She looked at him and lost balance when he winked at her. She straightened herself up and looked at him.

"I don't think that's a good idea Timberlake. Forget the cookie. I'll live."  She said turning her back to him and walking towards the door.

"Wait. Here." Justin opened the packet and handed her the cookie. She took it and smiled as the aroma of it hit her nose. She took a heavenly bite out of it and groaned. Justin felt like groaning himself at the sound of her. "Wow, maybe I should leave YOU two alone." Justin smiled

     Juliana giggled. She had gotten her cookie and she was now happy. Justin started walking towards the exit beside her. She felt shy to have him close to her. She knew that if he came, as close to her like he had in the vending machine room she would devour him. She wanted him and it was frustrating to think that the kiss they had shared two nights before was just an apology from him. To her it was more than an apology.

     Justin and Juls walked out side and walked to a bench without realizing they were being civil to each other.

"So would you come with us?"

"Did Joey tell you to ask me?"

"NO! Actually I'm asking. Juls?" Justin looked into her eyes. "I am really sorry about the way I've been acting since I met you. And I'm sorry about the WAY things happened at the hotel, but I am not sorry it did."

"You're not? Why not?" Juls asked now nervous.

"Because I wanted to kiss you. It just felt right. Look I don't like stepping on anyones toes. So I apologize because I made you kiss me."

"You didn't make me do anything. What do you mean stepping on toes?"

"I don't care for people who cheat and I made you be one. You know what I mean?"

"NO, not really. Wait I remember, you think I have a boyfriend?"

"Well, don't you?" Justin asked confused.  "I mean I saw you with him, I assumed he was your boyfriend."

"Do yourself a favor Justin, don't assume. Not that it's any of your business but John is NOT my boyfriend. He's simply a friend. You know what? I don't believe or accept that you are sorry about kissing me that night. That's bullshit, because you know that you felt it just as much as I did. As hard as it is for me to admit it, I liked it; as a matter of fact I loved it. And the room? The truth is I almost passed out with happiness so that's what I have to say about that."

"Why is it hard for you to admit that you liked it?"

"Because three days ago I couldn't stand you! That's why!"

"And now?"

"And now all I want is to be able to look at you and not think about that damn kiss. That kiss that two days later is still driving me crazy." Juliana looked up at him. He was looking at her as if he was hypnotized. "Will you just say something."

     Justin walked up to her and cupped her face. "I drive You crazy? How do you think I feel?" he lowered his head and looked into her eyes. "I don't regret or am sorry for kissing you, I do regret not doing it sooner." he leaned in and met his lips with hers. Juliana responded by wrapping her hands around his neck. Without hesitating he lifted her from the ground. Juls enjoyed every second of it. It was like she was in heaven; no one had ever kissed her that way before and she wasn't going to let him go.

16

Chapter 16 by Lynn
ynk16  

Chapter sixteen

     He moaned against her lips as he held her close to him. They had been at it for fifteen minutes and were now out of breath. They were like two desperate beings. They couldn't get enough of each other.

     Finally Juliana pulled back to look at him. There they were, the blue eyes, the same blue eyes that seemed to penetrate her own. She was ecstatic to see them again. She thought they were the most beautiful things she ever saw then and now they were the only set of eyes she wanted to look at for the rest of her days on planet earth. Accompanied by those blue eyes were swollen lips to match hers. And a wide grin.

"What?" he questioned still with a very happy grin on his face. God, he had waited for this moment for far too long. Never in a million years did he imagine she would respond to him as he tried his best to devour her with his kisses.

"Now, THAT, was an apology." she said placing another soft kiss on his lips. "Forget about the teddy bears and flowers. Phew!!! Ill see YOU in New York." she looked at him obviously flirting.

     Juliana walked to her bus on the other side of the trailer where they were making out seconds ago.

     Justin just stood there watching her walk away in amazement. Before he got too distracted he also headed behind the trailer where his bus awaited. He didn't loose the grin he had on his face. For God sakes J. you're acting like a fool!

"What got into you?" Jc asked as Justin stepped onto the bus. He had to ask when all he saw were Justin bright teeth.

Justin just smiled back at his friend. "Good cookie man! Good cookie!" he continued his path to his bunk without looking back. This was going to be a long trip. Now that he had her attention he didn't want to give it up. Not even for a few hours.

.............Hours later.............

"FINALLY!!!" Chris yelled from the front of the bus. "We are here. Let me off this bus!!" he chanted. Now jumping up and down like a two year old at a toy store.

"Chris, will you calm down?" the blond behind him asked. "Why are you in such a hurry anyway?"

"Dani, you know why. I want to get to the record store before midnight when they close."

"Chris you know that the only reason they would close early, is if they knew you were coming." Justin said approaching the two in front.

"Shut up man! What's got into you?" Chris asked curious.

"Apparently a cookie! Who would of thought?" Jc said from behind Bobbie as they walked out of the back lounge past Joey and Lance who were in the dining area.

"Why don't you just shove?" Justin said as he grabbed a small carton of milk he had in his hand and aimed it at Jc.

"Don't you dare." Bobbie eyed Justin with a look of warning.

"Gee B. we are only goofing off!" Justin put down the milk but not before sticking his tongue out at her.

     Chris stepped off the bus and made it through the crowd as well as the rest of the guys and the girls. It was routine for Justin to be the last off the bus. I guess we save the best for last. Chris had said when a fan had asked that question. Justin appreciated the attention and he loved his fans but sometimes it was just overwhelming. Like right now. He wanted to be on another bus and for publicity reasons he was a permanent fixture on THEIR tour bus. Lonnie gave him the signal to step off the bus but not to walk any further.

     He stepped off and immediately turned his attention to the bus in front of his. Juls bus.

     Juliana knew the deal. She had to wait till all the guys where safely inside the hotel to step off her own bus. She didn't see the point but that's just how things ran for security reasons. She slept most of the way to New York. All she kept doing was replaying her make out session with Justin earlier that day. It made her smile every time. Yet she couldn't help but be a little scared about what all of this could turn into.

     She got a signal from Mike and stepped off the bus after Linda and Marie. She turned to face the bus behind hers to find those blue eyes that had kept her from sleeping, staring back at her. She smiled then noticed his own disappear and turn to a disappointed look. Juls wondered what was wrong. She followed his eyes to where he was looking behind her.

     She turned when she felt an arm grab her gently. She turned to find another set of blue eyes looking at her.

"Hey Juls, fancy meeting you here." he said as he grabbed her into a hug.

"HI. What are you doing here? Are you crazy?" Juls turned to where Justin was. She saw no blue eyes no baseball cap. Nothing. He was inside and out of sight.

"I came to see you make your grand entrance. Why else?"

     They both made their way through the crowd of people. A couple of girl yelling out her name. Juls was getting used to it. They knew who she was before the tour started. They made their way into the lobby. Justin was standing by Joey discussing what they would do that night. He never once looked at Joey during the short amount of time they started the conversation. Instead his eyes where glued to the main door. Where she would walk in shortly.

     Juliana walked in but  she wasn't alone as he wished she would have been. He was right there hovering over her like a dog. He had been grinning at her and something told Justin that he wasn't right. Something about this guy just wasn't right. Justin tried putting it past him. Maybe he was just jealous. Me? jealous? I don't know maybe!!! He noticed they were both now looking at Justin. Justin didn't mean to but all he could get out was a roll of the eyes towards him and a sweet smile towards Juls. He then turned to Joey and went on with whatever plans they were making.

17

Chapter 17 by Lynn
ynk17  

Chapter seventeen

     Juliana walked into her New York apartment following close behind with most of her bags in hand was John. She had a sense of guilt running through her. She had gotten all her things from the bus driver in the lobby. Then she headed out the hotel to John's car.  She had one of the crew members bring her two Nike bags full of the things Justin had given her. Now she was back home. Although all her belongings were in that apartment, in that city. But she didn't feel like this was her home anymore. Where she really wanted to be was in the same arms she was in earlier that day. That same someone who got on the elevator and disappeared from sight.

"Are you okay Juls?"

"Yeah Johnny a little tired is all." she said smiling. She loved John but right now she just wanted a nice bath and to be alone. She had a lot on her mind and she always cleared her head by taking a soothing bath.

"I understand." he said after sensing a bit of an attitude. He knew her too well. "Hey Juls are we going out later?"

     Juliana threw herself on the bed in her room with a groan. "I think I heard myself say that I was tired. I don't think I'll be up for it Johnny"

"Aww come on Juls, it will be fun besides I bet you haven't danced in a while. And I'm not talking down the catwalk but really dancing. Am I right?"

"Well, no but, what time is it anyway?" Juls asked not opening her eyes once.

"It's nine-thirty. Why?"

"Alright I'll go only if you leave me by myself so I can take a long deserving bath. Pick me up at eleven okay?" she opened her eyes and looked at him where he stood next to her bed staring down at her.

"Cool! I'll be here. I'll call you before I come." he headed out to the living room and Juls heard the door close and lock behind him.

     She didn't really feel like going, but she knew if she stayed home all she would be doing would be torturing herself. Wondering what her newly found interest was doing at the moment.

     She quickly reached for her purse. Why wonder when you can find out? Oh my god does that mean I'm a stalker. Who cares? I'm calling. She said under her breath. She got the item she wanted from her purse and quickly dialed Jc's cell phone number. She had Chris' number too but she knew he would be in a record store right then.

     After four rings Bobbie picked up in the middle of some giggles. " Did I interrupt something?" the laughing suddenly stopped when the person realized it was another woman on the other end.

"Who's this?" Bobbie asked clearly about to flip out.

     Juliana decided to play with her since she clearly didn't recognize her voice. "Well may I speak to Joshy please?" Juliana said in a snotty tone. Juls knew that only Bobbie called Jc, Josh.

"Who is this?" she said now mad.

"Can you please tell my Joshy that his girlfriend is a nutcase and she needs to trust that He Loves HER!!!" Juls smirked.

"Oh, I should of known. Don't be pulling that shit on me Juls. I got a little nervous there."

"Ohh calm down girl! What are you guys up to? And leave the details of you and Jc out."

"You don't want to know what we are doing? You are asking what a certain buzz cut blue eyed someone is doing? Right?"

"What would make you think that?"

"Oh I don't know the fact that in Boston I go to your bus to find Linda and Marie alone. They tell me you weren't there. Then I look at the counter where you have your cookies. No cookies. So I figured you wanted cookies. I go back to the bus and minutes later Justin heads out for guess what?"

     Juliana listened intently. "What?"

"He wanted a cookie. Now is that a coincidence? He came back on the bus half hour later with a huge grin on his face. When Jc questioned Mr. Non-morning about it. He replied with what was it again Jc?" she heard her ask a laughing JC. " Ohh GOOD COOKIE!!!"

"He said that!!" Juls asked a little excited which totally gave her away. " Ohh I mean good for him. So anyways I'm going to The Klub later. You guys coming?"

"Not tonight Josh wants to stay in tonight. But I think Joey, Lance and Cookie man are going out. I don't know where though."

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow at the venue then right?"

"Yeah I'll be around. I'll bring cookies!"

"Shut up! Bye B."

"Bye"

     Juliana let herself out of the relaxing bath she had been soaking in for an hour. She decided she would wear her hair straight that night. So she spent half hour getting that done. John had already called saying he would be at her apartment at midnight. He explained something came up at the restaurant and he needed to take care of it.

     She decided on a pair of her endless low cut jeans. She wore a long sleeve Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. She topped it with a pair of high-heeled boots and a matching jacket. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered if she should wear something else. But what she really was worried about, was  what Justin was doing. She was taken out of her trance when she heard a knock on the door.

"Ah oh my god I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Why not? We wanted to know if you were up to some dancing?" two heads peeked out of the hallway.

"Hi guys! I was heading out myself." she said as those blue eyes were looking at her making her incredibly nervous.

"Oh really? Alright I guess another night then.." Joey said disappointed.

"Oh no I'm going to The Klub not too far from here. You are welcomed to join us."

"Us?" Lance questioned, as Justin just stood there a little uncomfortable himself. He knew what she was going to say and he wished he would go away. Far far away.

"Yeah, me and John are going." she said looking at Justin. "He's my best friend. You guys would like him. Promise."

"Alright, I guess we can do that."

     Juliana let the guys into their apartment and they seemed to be highly interested on her portfolios that laid on the coffee table. Two of them at least.

"Do you want anything to drink Justin?"

"No thanks I'm alright" he smiled up at her. He thought she looked gorgeous with her hair that way. And he couldn't get the feeling of wanting to go up to her and feel it.

"Guys?"

"Yeah Juls ,I'll have anything you have.." Joey said turning back to the portfolio.

"I'll have some water Juls, Thanx."

"I'll help." Justin volunteered. This was the chance he was waiting for. He had an incredible need to be alone with her. Juliana looked at him curiously.

"Okay sure, come on."

     Joey and Lance looked up to see Juls and Justin walk into the kitchen.

"So?" Justin said reaching for a glass in the cupboard. He was pleasantly shocked when he turned around to find a smile inches away from him. He knew what she wanted and he was dying for it too. Which is why he volunteered to help. He leaned down and took her lips in his.

     She moaned against his lips and he pulled back to put a finger on her lips as to silence her. The last thing he wanted right now was for the rest of the guys to find out. It wasn't about Juls but he knew they would give him hell for jumping into another relationship.

"God I was dying for that." Juls said now heading to the living room. He just stood there in a shock. That was the second time she brushed him off that day. She would desperately make out with him. And then walked away nonchalantly.

     There was a knock on the door and Juls let John in. the moment he stepped foot in the door. Juls could sense tension in the air. So she introduced the guys as quick as she could and headed out to the club for what already seemed to be a long night.

18

Chapter 18 by Lynn
ynk18  

Chapter eighteen

     He watched as Juliana made her way through the crowd onto the dance floor with John. They had been at the club for over an hour now. He felt as helpless as ever. He wanted to be close to her but he didn't want to seem desperate. His pride always got in his way. Besides she seemed to be enjoying herself just fine. To top it off Britney was in town and in the club as well. She was now sitting next to him at the booth.

"What's wrong, J? You looked like you have something in your mind."

"Nothing's wrong. I'm all right. What brings you to New York anyway? Don't you have rehearsals?"

"I had some final touches to do on a song. Wade came with me because he has some classes." Britney said not knowing whether to look at him or the table.

"Why do you seem nervous Brit?" Justin asked. He noticed she had tensed up when she saw him come in the club with everyone else. Britney had been sitting very comfortably next to Wade.

"What do you mean J?"

"Never mind Britney. Wanna dance?" Justin decided not to give her a hard time about it. He tried to brush off the fact that there was something going on between one of his best friends and his ex.

"Sure." Britney answered shyly. She really was nervous. She knew Justin didn't like lies and no matter how hard she would try to keep things from him. The results were always the same. He saw right through her. She didn't want to hurt his feeling, by starting a relationship so soon after their long one. But she was attracted to Wade. She was only sorry that he was one of Justin's best friends.

     She took Justin's hand and followed him to the dance floor. She could tell Justin wasn't into it so much. So she dared to ask. "You like her don't you?"

"What? I can't hear you." he heard her loud and clear but he thought now wasn't the time. He hated to be this way with her. She was truly his BEST friend, but at the moment he had other things on his mind. He didn't want to answer questions he knew she would have. He didn't have answers himself. She knew him too well she would get whatever she wanted out of him. That's just how they were since they were twelve.

"Come on lets go sit J, we should talk" Justin walked behind her towards the V.I.P. area where they were seconds ago.

"Britney, I'm sorry but I don't know what you want to talk about. We have talked about us a zillion times already."

"J, don't do this to me or to yourself. I asked if you had feelings for her."

"Who?"

"Juliana, J. tell me J, it's alright."

"Britney you know I would never hurt you. But you don't  hear me asking you why the hell one of my best friends is flying across the country with my ex, do you?"

"J, don't be a jerk! Don't turn whatever this is on me. I know you have feelings for her. I can see it in your eyes. You look at her like you used to look at me." Britney said lowering her head.

"I'm sorry okay? I don't know what to say. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just hope you can forgive me."

"Forgive you for what J? It happens, you know? Our relationship wasn't great in the end. We deserve to be happy. Just not with each other. If she makes you happy, as much as it breaks my heart, go for it J." Britney said sincerely.

"And Wade?"

"I don't know Justin. He has been there for me for a long time. I don't know where it's going to lead but I'd like to find out. And I also need to know you'll be okay about it."

"He's one of my friends, Britney. I don't know if that's going to be easy for me." he looked. "But I'll try. I don't want anything less than one hundred ten percent happiness for you, Pinky."

"Right back at ya, Stinky." she said with a smile. "So I believe you owe me a dance"

"Sure let's go" Justin once again led her to the dance floor.

     Across the club, Juliana reached the sofa inside the V.I.P area to relax and breathe. Joey was right behind her with some blond that he had been dancing with all night. What would Kelly say to that? John came into the room above the dance floor, drinks in hand.

"Thanks Johnny" she said as she grabbed her third rum and coke from his hand. "Last one, okay?"

"All right mom" John responded playfully.

     She had been dancing with John and Lance non-stop. She was exhausted. She didn't see Justin much. He had been dancing with a couple of blonds who made their way to him. And now he was on the dance floor with Britney. She couldn't deny she liked Britney she was a sweetheart. Juliana couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her at times. She had everything, a career, and great body and most importantly she had Justin.

     Juliana knew they were just friends. They just happened to be dancing together at the moment. But jealousy was jealousy and it hit her either way.

"I'm going back down, you coming Juls?" John asked putting his glass on the table.

"No I think I'm gonna sit for a while. Besides Amanda is down there, you don't need me." Juliana said with a giggle. Amanda was a regular at the Klub and she had been after John since forever.

"Funny, Juls." John said walking out of the curtain.

"Hey Joey, had enough?" Juls asked looking straight at the blond.

"Not really. I'm going back down." he said with a wink.

"Oh I bet you are." Juls said sarcastically.

"You are sick Juls. Purely Sick" Joey said walking out the room.

     Juliana was left in the room by herself. Her eyes falling back on Justin underneath her. Britney wasn't with him anymore. Wade had left earlier; he said something about some classes.

"Hey Juliana. Can I sit in here?" she heard a familiar voice behind her. Britney.

"Hey Britney. Sure, you guys need the V.I.P. area not me." Juls said smiling at her.

"I'm exhausted, photo shoots, rehearsals and clubbing shouldn't be done in one day." Britney said plopping herself on the sofa across Juliana.

"Tell me about it.How are things going with the tour plans?"

"They are going and going and going. I've never danced so hard in my life. I guess I should thank Mr. Robson for that." Britney said rolling her eyes at the thought, Juliana laughed.

"Hey I have the day off tomorrow. Would you like to have lunch with me hang out a little? I mean you don't have to but I would love to have some girl time. You know?"

"Britney, don't take this the wrong way but we don't really know each other that well. Why would you want to hang out with me?"

"Juls, exactly. The truth is you seem close to those five guys and I trust them with all my heart. They are my best friends. They welcomed you with open arms why shouldn't I?"

"Thank you. I really like those guys too. And just to make it clear. Only four of them welcomed me with open arms."

"Yeah one of them welcomed you with an open heart."

"Britney, I......" Juls tried to say something referring to her comment but was met by Britney smiling.

"It's alright Juls. I'm okay with it. Really. Now would you have lunch with this pathetic girl?" Britney said pouting like a five year old for affect.

"Alright, sure what time?"

"Well judging by the time it is now and I'm still here. I would say around one. Is that okay?"

"Sure where at?"

"I'll have Rob drop me off at your place. If you don't mind. I don't want him to come along. It's a little obvious when a big black guys walks behind me everywhere. Here put your address  in for me." she said handing her the pink two-way pager.

 Juliana put in her address and just sat there chatting with her for a couple minutes, when Justin walked in with Lance. At first he seemed a little hesitant but he talked to Juls and Britney without stuttering. Which Britney found highly amusing.

"So!! I'm ready for bed, how about you Juls." Joey said over the music.

"I think so, where's John?"

"I'm right here Juls, you ready?"

"Yes!!! Please. Guys, thank you for another wonderful evening. Good night Britney I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Justin looked up at Juls and then at Britney. " Good night Mr. Timberlake."

"Good night Ms. Moore." Justin responded.

     Juliana walked out into the November weather. She had a great time at the club and honestly she was looking forward on having lunch with Britney the following day.

...............Next day...........

"So you ready?" a girl with a pair of low rise Enyce sweats said to her at the door. She wore sunglasses and a baseball cap. Which was one she had seen Justin wore occasionally.

"Yes I am and may I add how wonderful the princess of pop looks in sweats."

"Ohh whatever. Do you want to be in the middle of a mob of fans? I didn't think so?" Britney said looking at her with a grin. She truly was a sweet person.

     They decided on Hard Rock Café in Times Square. They were seated in the back so it was safe for Britney to shed off her hat and sunglasses. They ordered some food knowing damned well they would not eat it all.

"So Juls can I ask you a question? Well, more like a fact actually." Britney asked popping a French fry in her mouth.

"I don't like the sound of that but you are going to ask anyway. So go ahead ask."

"He's good isn't he?"

     Juliana choked on her soda; it clearly went down the wrong tube. " What?!!"

     Britney laughed almost choking herself. "With his lips Juls? His lips."

"Britney what are you talking about?" Juls asked after composing herself. She knew damn well whose lips she was talking about. She still felt them on hers.

"Aww come on Juls. Don't play dumb! I'm your friend here. Spill it. Have you kissed him?"

"Britney? Is this a joke? Did you invite me to lunch to insult me or something?"

"Juls, calm down Geez!! I don't go around inviting Justin's prospect to lunch. I like you and so I invited you. The fact that we are here together has nothing to do with the fact that you have feeling for my ex. Don't you?'

"This isn't happening. Why are you being so nice about this? Not that there is anything to be nice about but you know what I mean." Juliana asked knowing she had given herself away by her last comment.

"Once again, Juls. I like you. And I love Justin with all my heart. I'm just not IN love with him. You know? I want to see him happy, Juls. He's a great guy and he deserves it. And judging by the way he looks at you. YOU make him happy girl."

"How do you know that Britney?"

"Because I KNOW him. He's an open book to me. Just like I am to him."

"Yes, we have kissed but it only happened twice and this just started. Maybe it was just a spare of the moment thing."

"Juls, you know as well as I do that it's more than that."

"I don't know Britney. A week ago, I couldn't stand him. And now all I want to do is be around him. And I can't believe I said that out loud." Juls looked up at Britney who was grinning from ear to ear. "To his ex girlfriend at that."

"Juls don't be shy about it. This is Justin Timberlake. THE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. You do realize how many millions of girls would die for a chance like yours?"

"I'm not one of those girls, Britney."

"Exactly. Which is why I think you have to go for it."

"Maybe."

     Britney didn't mention Justin during the rest of their conversation. Clearly it hurt her just a little bit. But Juliana could see that she was being honest. And she did in fact want to see Justin happy. And it was up to her to make that happen.

"So, what are you doing tonight? You probably don't want to sit through another show but you can come see the guys with Wade and I."

"Actually Chris has been bugging me to go, but I didn't really find the need to be around Justin if I didn't have to."

"Wait you mean to tell me, you've been on tour with them for over a month and you have yet to see them perform? Are you insane?"

"What's the big deal?"

"Yeah, next thing you'll tell me you don't have their cd's. Please tell me you own at least Celebrity?"

"No I don't. You do realize you are screaming right?"

"Who cares? You have got to be kidding me. Well you are soo coming with us."

"I'll think about it Brit."

"No girl. You have never seen the greatest performers of our time. And you're saying you'll think about it? Yeah sorry but I don't think so. You are coming. I'll be at your house at eight thirty."

19

Chapter 19 by Lynn
ynk19  

Chapter nineteen

     Juliana finished putting her lipstick on as she headed for the living room where Rob and Britney awaited.

"Ready for some entertainment?" Britney asked exited. She was truly exited for Juliana. She didn't know what was coming to her. Anyone who went to an Nsync concert came out in awe of the guys. Britney knew that once Juls saw and heard Justin onstage she would realize how passionate he was.

     They arrived at the venue and headed backstage. They had half hour before the guys would go onstage. Britney pulled Juliana backstage, past security and into the dressing rooms. Hopefully the guys were done with their hackey. She knocked on the door. Two seconds later, Juls heard Justin's voice behind the door.

"Come in" he had Ginuwine blasting in the room. Joey sat with his eyes closed for a last minute nap. Lance looked intrigued by the magazine he held in his hand. And Jc sat on the couch with a brunette sitting on his lap laughing. Justin turned around to see Juls and Britney at the door. "Hey!"

"Hey guys, we are just dropping by to say hello and to wish you good luck! Not that you need it. Right Juls?"

"Yeah sure Britney, whatever you say" Juliana eyed her with an you-open-your-mouth-about-Justin-I'll-kill-you look. Britney laughed.

"Where's Chris? He has been asking me to come to the show for a long time now and I want him to know I'm here." Juls said looking outside the door.

"We all wanted you to come." Justin said not turning his face from the basketball magazine he had. Juliana wanted to run over to him and eat him up with a spoon, but contained herself.

"Thank you." she managed to say. Britney walked over to talk to Bobbie leaving Juls standing there.

"What are you doing standing there? Sit girl!"

"Thanks Lance, whatcha reading?"

"Some magazine about a Playstation game. So I can kick someone's butt" Lance said looking at Justin.

"You wish Lancey-boy. You S-U-C-K"

"Whatever, you'd be surprised next time."

"Yeah I'll be surprised if you want to play me again." at that, there was a knock on the door before it opened and Anthony, their stage manager, came in.

"One minute guys, lets go!"

     Chris suddenly appeared behind Anthony with Dani close behind. "Hey Juls, you came? Cool! Enjoy!!" he managed to say as Anthony and Lonnie dragged him towards the stage.

     Justin was the last one out of the room. "Thanks." he said facing her.

"For what?"

"For coming tonight, Ms. Moore. Will I see you at the party?"

"You're welcome and Yes you will." with that he smile and walked over to get his head set.

     Juliana turned around to find three very different sets of eyes looking at her. The same three sets of eyes  she had grown to admire and love since September. "What?"

"What was that all about? I thought you guys hated each other?"  Danielle asked.

"Ohh no, see Ms. Raabe, you have been away. It seems like Mr. Timberlake and Ms. Moore have been getting a little acquainted with each other lately." Britney said in an English accent to be funny.

"Wait, HUH? Britney? And are you okay with this?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. You guys know how much I care for J. And I truly want to see him happy. And so that's where Juls comes in."

"Hello? I'm still standing right here. Don't talk about me like I can't hear you."

"Oh give it up Juls. I've been telling you this fact since you got to Orlando. Even before we knew Britney and Justin had broken up. No offense, Brit. We all knew it was coming." Bobbie said looking at Britney then back at Juliana.

"Non-taken." Britney said.

"I'm not continuing with this conversation which is clearly about how you guys are ganging up on me. So if you don't mind I have a show to watch." Juliana walked out of the room and headed to Rob.

     The other girls made it to the door where Juls waited with Rob for the lights to go down. Rob would escort them to the VIP area the guys requested at every show.

     When the lights went down Danielle walked ahead with Bobbie then Juliana then Britney followed behind them with Rob. They went through the side of the stage carefully avoiding any wires and cables and made it to their seats. Wade was already there sitting next to a curly haired woman. As soon as Juls set eyes on her she knew who she was. Justin's mom.

"Hey sweetie you must be Juliana." she said hugging her. " I've heard a lot about you hunny."

"Hello, Mrs. Harless. Nice to meet you."

"Oh hunny it's Lynn. Please call me Lynn."

"Nice to meet you Lynn."

"Hey Ma? How are ya?" Britney said from behind Juliana.

"Hey sugar. I didn't know you were in town."

"Yeah I came with Wade and Juls. Can you believe she's been on tour and hasn't seen the show yet?"

"Really?" she said shocked. "Well there's a first time for everything." Lynn smiled at Juliana before heading to her seat again.

     They all sat together from left to right. Wade, Britney, Juls, Bobbie Danielle, and Lynn. Juls got more and more excited as the moment came closer. Britney didn't skip a beat of it. She watched Juls more than the guys themselves. She'd seen them millions of times, she could be distracted this once. Tonight was different, Juls was there and she knew that she was going to be taking her place in Justin's heart. If she hadn't already.

………………………………............................................................................................
 

     Juliana couldn't believe what was happening in front of her eyes. They were on the move like someone had shocked them with three hundred volts of electricity. She could barely keep up with them as they went from the middle to the stage to the left then to the right. Juliana was amazed to see those same five guys that were laying around half hour ago were now bouncing around. They danced as if it was an easy task. They all went backstage and came out in what seemed like their fifth wardrobe change of the night.

     They sat on stools that were now set up in the middle of the stage. Juliana noticed there were nine stools total waiting to be occupied. And at that moment four girls from the audience were making there way to the stools. Juliana felt a little jealous at the time.

     The band started playing the intro to the next song. Juliana recognized the song as being one of the songs she danced to with John the night before. She suddenly felt foolish. She had danced to this song and didn't even know who the artist was. She definitely knew now.

     Justin who was in the middle of the group spoke into the microphone. "How you feeling New York?" the crowd went wild. Juliana could barely hear herself think. "This next song we are about to do is dedicated to these beautiful ladies up here. And to all you beautiful ladies in the audience" once again the crowd went insane. He looked straight at Juliana from what seemed like miles away and smiled. " I would personally like to dedicate this song to all the  precious jewels in the universe." the audience screamed with excitement probably not knowing what the hell Justin was talking about.

     Justin began.

Would you be my girlfriend?
Would you be my girlfriend?
Would you be my girlfriend?
You know I like you right?

     Juliana was frozen in place. She couldn't believe he was doing this. But she didn't want him to stop.

Would you be my girlfriend?
I don't know why you care (Why you thinkin' bout him huh?)
He doesn't even know you're there (no no)
Cuz he don't love your eyes

     He looked at her and winked. The girls in front of her almost died.

And he don't love your smile
Girl you know that ain't fair
The middle of the night
Is he gonna be by your side?
Or will he run and hide?
You don't know cuz things ain't clear
And baby when you cry
Is he gonna stand by your side?
Does the man even know you're alive?
I got an idea

     He was now walking one of the girls off the stage before they started on the chorus.

Why don't you be my girlfriend?
I'll treat you good
I know you hear your friends when they say you should
Cuz if you were my girlfriend
I'd be your shining star
The one to show you where you are
Girl, you should be my girlfriend
Does he know what you feel ?
Are you sure that it's real (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

     Although most of her attention was on Justin. She noticed how great these guys who she had grown to adore and were all goof balls, were now another thing in her mind. Great artists.

Does he ease your mind?
Or does he break your stride?
Did you know that love could be a shield (yeah)
In the middle of the night
Is he gonna be by your side?
Or will he run and hide?
You don't know cuz things aint clear
And baby when you cry
Is he gonna stand by your side? (no no)
Does the man even know you're alive?
I got an idea

     Justin walked up as close to Juliana as he could. And started singing the part.

Ever since I saw your face
Nothing in my life has been the same
I walk around just saying your name
With out you my world would end

     Then Jc.

I searched around this whole damn place
And everything says you were meant to be
My girlfriend..
 

     Juliana couldn't breath, she felt like the whole audience was going to eat her alive. In reality every single set of eyes in the audience were set on Justin.

          Britney glanced over at Juls who couldn't keep her eyes off Justin and smiled. She reminded her so much of herself. "You okay Juls?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I mean why wouldn't I be? It wasn't my name he just said right? I just heard wrong. Yeah that's it."

"Juls just relax. You heard right. He was singing to you. You should feel special, he never did that for me." Britney turned around and smiled at Wade who was intently checking how the guys had the choreography down.

     The song ended in what seemed like a century later. They went backstage and Juliana saw was in a dream state. Justin had gotten her attention when he sang 'Gone'. She thought it was the saddest song she'd ever heard. Justin sang it and became so emotional a tear had escaped Juliana's eyes but she caught herself and stopped. What a baby, Juls. She thought and smiled to herself. How can someone sing so angelic?

     Before she knew it they were heading out through the crowd backstage. She saw the entire group jump onto their bus and headed towards the hotel before the crowd headed out.

"So what did you think? I mean besides the drooling." Britney asked when they got into the car.

"I'm going to ignore you said that. I loved the show, thank you for bringing me."

"Bringing you? Whatever Juls! You have more access to this tour than I have anymore. You have to come to one of my shows when my tour starts."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Britney."

20

Chapter 20 by Lynn
ynk20  

Chapter twenty

     They made their way past the large amount of screaming fans at the hotel and into the lobby. Juls had to admit, Nsync had a very large following. The fans knew where they were going to be at every moment before the guys themselves knew.

     As usual half the crew filled the ballroom. Juls had always wondered about how it would be coming to these. Being there now was a little strange. It was the first time she was in good terms with Justin during the whole tour. She never understood why he was the way he was with her in the beginning. But now that things had changed she didn't care to find out. Now that she was there she was wondering where he was as she looked through the crowd in the room.

"Hey Juls." Jc said with an exited tone, she didn't know how the guy could do it. He barely slept on tour yet he had enough energy to feed to the other four.

"Hey C, Good Show!"

"As good as cookies from a vending machine?"

     Juliana almost choked on the drink that she had just consumed when she heard Jc say the words. Jc stood there grinning. "Not even close, Jc." Juliana admitted. She figured what the hell? They were all going to find out eventually, seeming since they were so close. "Where is the cookie man anyway?"

"He was in the shower when I left the room. He'll be right down. I'm heading to our table. Coming?" Juliana put her hand in his as they walked to their table.

"Where's Britney?" Bobbie asked as Jc and Juls reached the table.

"She went to the ladies room. Wade is right over there waiting for her." Juls said pointing at the spiky haired Australian hottie at the door.

"What's up with those two?" Bobbie asked looking at Wade. "Can't waste time in this business huh?"

"Bobbie?" Jc said in warning. Bobbie had a habit of analyzing things and putting things together that usually wouldn't go together.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I guess it's the journalist I me. Sue me." Jc and Juls laughed. Soon after Lance and Joey showed up freshly showered and just as hyper as they always were after a show.

"So Juls? Did you like the show?" Lance asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Loved it. I don't know how you guys do it. But it's amazing."

"I think you only loved `girlfriend' to be honest." Joey said.

"Oh whatever, Italian stallion? Who the hell made that shirt?" Julian said throwing a peanut at him.

"I'll get you for that. I promise." Joey said laughing as he got up from the table and headed towards the bar.

     Chris showed up about fifteen minutes later and sat with Dani across Juliana. Danielle was a beautiful person and Chris was just Chris and you had to love him for it. They were lucky to have each other. Seeing them like this brought back memories of the times they had come into Jake's.

"Hello."

"Hi. I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up at your own party"

"Well I'm glad I was missed. Did you want another drink?" Justin asked looking at the empty glass in front of her.

"No thank you I'm alright."

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Well..." Juliana looked at him " yeah of course I did"

"Why don't you sound completely sure of that Juls?" Justin asked smiling. He knew what she was going to say.

"Well THAT right there is what has me a little nervous."

"What? Your name? Now you know what it feels to have someone you..." Justin was about to say that he cared for her when an annoying Jc interrupted him.

"Share cookies with?" Jc added.

"SHUT UP C!!!!" surprisingly Juls and Justin said at the same time. Everyone at the table laughed and Jc felt like an ass.

"That's what you get, babe."  Bobbie said laughing.

"Would you dance with me?" Justin asked ignoring the stares that were upon them.

"I'd love to." he took her hand and led her to the ballroom dance floor.

     Justin smiled when a slow song started playing. A song that when he first heard it was immediately linked to Juliana. He had grown very familiar with the song. He listened to the song every time he would have an outburst with her. It calmed him down. And now there he was, dancing to the same song with the girl he associated it with.

My whole life has changed
Since you came in
I knew back then
You were that special one
I'm so in love
So deep in love
You make my life complete
You are so sweet
No one competes

     Juliana looked up at him and was lost in his eyes. Those eyes that she couldn't resist. They danced like they were the only two in the room.

Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love
With you I have no sight
Girl you open me,
I'm wide open
And I'm doing thangs
I never do
But I feel so good,
I feel so good
Why it take so long for me finding you
This is my story and
I'm telling you
It's not fiction
It's surely a fact
Without you right here having my back
I really don't know just where I'd be

I analyzed myself I was buck wild
Never thought about settling down
But all the time I knew I was ready
But not with all my friends around
But girl I put you first now
You made me help mold me
Turned me into a man
I'm so responsible
And I owe it all to you
 

     Justin smiled down at her. While his hands slipped up and down her back. He couldn't believe he waited this long for this moment. He was truly falling inlove with her and the moment he put his arms around her he realized it even more. How can someone affect him without saying much? This was all new to him and a risk. A risk he was willing to take a million times just to be with her. He looked at her and sang the words to her.

God blessed me
Girl he was good to me when he sent you
I'm so happy baby
Share my world
I'm so in love
I'm addicted to your love baby
 

     The song ended and when she looked up at him and realized that, that was her place in life. In his arms.
 
 

21

Chapter 21 by Lynn
ynk21  

Chapter twenty-one

     Juliana sat on her bed after breakfast wondering what the day would bring. The night she arrived in New York she had managed to become friends with Britney, had lunch with her and today she would go shopping with the ex.

     Juliana couldn't stop thinking about what happened the night before at the after party. Justin had  kissed her with everyone watching. She was surprised by the openness of it all. He didn't care who was around he cared about her and he showed it. Now everyone knew. She was brought out of her thoughts by a ringing phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Juls, you coming down here today?"

"Hey Johnny. Good morning Juls. How are you Juls? Those are usually the kind of greetings people give when calling someone."

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Good morning Juls. So are you coming today? I'll have Anthony prepare something."

"Well don't go through all that trouble just for me. I have some things to do this afternoon. But I will try to stop by for a late lunch. Is that okay?"

"Sounds good. Do you have an interview or something?"

"John, you know I already have a very good job so no I don't have an interview. I'm going shopping with Britney."

"Juls? Why are you hanging out with unnecessary people?"

"What? What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Look I must go. I have Melissa and Jaime running around confused, not that it's possible for those two to be more clueless. I'll see you when you have some time." Juliana heard the phone click in her ear. Something was up with John and she had a feeling she knew what it was. She thought that with her having close friends other than him, would make him a tad jealous. She was right.

     The phone rang again.

"Hello"

"So are you going to open the door or what?"

"Where are you Britney?" Juliana said with a giggle. This girl was incredibly funny. She could see why the guys enjoyed her company.

"Well I'm outside your door. The old lady next door is looking at me funny and your doorbell is obviously not working. What are you doing anyway? I've been knocking and ringing this non-functional door bell for five minutes now." the door opened and there she stood, cell phone in hand.

"Do you ever slow down?" Juls asked staring at Britney outside the door. She wore jeans this time. A long sleeve Enyce t-shirt that was tide in a knot on the back to reveal her navel and tattoo on her lower back.

"No, not when I'm in New York girl, can we go shopping now?"

"Yeah let me get my bag. Where's Rob?"

"He's in the car waiting."

     They headed out the building to meet Rob. He looked tired. Britney had him up and going at ridiculous hours.

"Doesn't he get days off Brit?"

"Believe me. He might look tired but he loves me and he loves his job. When I'm onstage he sleeps. Right Rob?"

"Too early for questions B." he said looking at her through the rear view mirror. He winked at her, he did love her. He was like her big brother. A very large big brother.

"So what are we shopping for anyway? Please don't tell me you're a shoe freak."

"Ohh, I see that you've been shopping with Bobbie." Both busted out laughing. Bobbie had a thing for shoes and both of them had experienced it first hand. "We are shopping for an outfit for the awards coming up."

"OH damn I forgot about that. Chris asked me to go with him because Dani isn't going to make it to Vegas that week."

"Oh really? Well I'm going with Justin. At least red carpet stuff." Juliana tensed up when she said that and Britney caught on.

"Hey I said I HAVE to go with Justin. No one knows we broke up and we want to keep it that way for now. If they find out we broke up they are going to be all over it. And being all over it means trouble. So don't think I'm going with Justin because either one of us wants to. I would love to bring Wade as my date but." Britney got an idea. " Hey I just thought of something."

"No way Britney! I promised Chris I would go with him."  Juls said getting out of the car.

"I haven't even said anything Juliana"

"But I know what you are going to suggest."

"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

"Let's see you are thinking since Wade is going by himself. And you are going with Justin that I should do red carpet with Wade and switch up after. Am I right?"

"How did you do that? Was I that obvious? Besides if you thought of that all by yourself then that means you were considering it. I mean I saw you guys last night and I'm sure you want to go everywhere with the boy now." Britney said with a smirk. "Come on Juls?"

"I promised Chris, Britney I can't. As much as I DO want to be with Justin I can't, a promise is a promise."

"We'll talk about this later. Right now is shopping time."

     Four hours later they had bought things, they knew weren't going to be worn. Britney got a jean body suit that Juliana loved. She thought Britney looked fabulous in it. Juliana ended up a pair of sparkly versace jeans, which were low cut in the back and a sexy black top. Since she was going with Chris and she didn't want to get bad press.

"So are you hungry?" Juls asked a very worn out Britney. She bought a lot and was now exhausted. Rob took their bags and put them in the trunk.

"Starving. Any suggestions?"

"Yeah I told John I would go to Jake's today. Interested?"

"Jake's? Oh yeah that's where you worked at right? Chris told me about it. They have the best pizza right?"

"Yeah they had great food. You'll see."

     Juliana walked into the restaurant feeling a little awkward. She hardly walked in the front. It all looked so different. She was always rushing around here waiting on people. And today she would be the one waited on which was incredibly strange. The time she spent in New York was a little stressful and if it weren't for Chris she would still be at Jake's waiting on the New Yorkers. Two months later here she was with a great job and a handful off new friends. She was going to have lunch with Britney Spears for god sakes.

"Oh my god its you!!!"

"Juls?" Britney responded clicking off her phone. Juliana turned around from where she stood looking through the reservation list for a good table.

"Oh my god, don't you think that was rude, Jaime?"

"What are..." Jaime stuttered looking back and forth between Juls and Britney. "You doing here?"

"Excuse me. I'm sorry but I don't think that a waitress should ask a customer that. Besides I'm here with her. Now if you would be so kind as to show us to a table I would really consider not informing your manager of your rudeness." Britney said sweetly. Which pissed Jaime off. Jaime and Melissa detested Britney, of course because of her relationship with THEIR Justin. Whom they'd never met. If they only knew.

"Two? Smocking or non-smoking?"

"Yeah sure smoking Jaime, we want to smell like old cartons of cigarettes."

"Oh whatever Juliana follow me." Jaime said heading for the V.I.P. section of the restaurant.

"Wow this girl is a piece of work, Juls. Why does she hate you anyway?"

"Me? She loves me compared to how she feels about you."

"Me? Why? Ohh never mind I think I know. She's an Nsync fan isn't she?"

"You got it." she said taking her jacket off.

"Well lets just have some fun with this then."

"Britney don't."

"Hey Jaime right? Well can you bring three more settings? My boyfriend will be here shortly." Jaime's eyes widened in excitement. And so did Juliana's. Jaime walked over to the bar where Melissa was waiting.

"Why did you tell her that?"

"What do you mean? I didn't lie."

"He's not coming. You got those girls hopes up. That was so wrong, funny but so wrong."

"You mean I got your hopes up, don't you? I called Wade when you were looking through those papers at the door. They are coming to have lunch with us."

"They?" Juliana questioned. Britney just looked at her and smiled.

"They, meaning Chris, Wade and Mr. Timberlake himself."

"You didn't? Please tell me you are lying. Please?"

"Relax Juls. He wanted to come once I mentioned I was with you. They have to leave as soon as we are done eating though. They have a radio show before their show tonight."

"I don't know what to do with you, Britney"

"Just trust me."

"So tell me Britney. What's up with you and Wade?"

     Britney blushed which made Juliana smile. Britney acted like a twelve year old when her Wade was mentioned.

"Well I don't know yet, but we are really close. He challenges me and I love that. Plus he can really move those hips." Britney said with a giggle. Juliana started to laugh.

     Justin walked in the V.I.P room followed by Wade and Chris. There she was laughing at something Britney had said. He looked at them and couldn't help but smile. His ex girlfriend slash best friend enjoying a laugh with the girl of his dreams. It couldn't get better than this. He thought.

     Britney looked up and saw the three guys being mobbed and drooled over by Jaime and Melissa.

"There they are." Britney said getting up and heading towards them.

"Britney don't do anything crazy girl!"  Juliana watched as she went up behind the two girls while the guys gave her a Help-me Look.

"Hi" Jaime and Melissa turned to face her and then looked at Justin for a response. But were shocked to hear someone else answer.

"Hi B, how was your day? Wade said embracing her and kissing her forehead.

     The two girls looked back and forth. Justin gave them an annoyed look. "Wait, aren't you two?" Melissa said pointing at Britney and then back at Justin.

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear, Marissa."  He said not remembering her name "my place is over there." he pointed at Juliana now looking at them. That's all the girls needed to hear to shut them up.

     Juliana saw Justin pointing and wondered what he had said to the idiots. She didn't miss how Jaime and Melissa's jaws dropped so she had an idea what he must of said.

"What did you say to those idiots?" Juliana asked no one in particular.

"I didn't do anything. I let Wade and Timba take care of that one. They did alright I'm impressed." Chris sat next to Juliana in the booth. Justin sat next to Chris. Across from them were Britney and Wade.

"So? What did you beautiful ladies do today?" Justin asked looking at Juliana.

"That's girl business bud. Back off. What were you guys up to?" Britney said looking at Wade.

"That's guy business. So back off!" Justin said laughing.

"We did a little shopping. Well I did little shopping. Britney bought Versace out." Juliana said taking a sip of her coke.

     They had a great lunch. Juliana didn't say much. She watched the other four people interact. They were so alike. She knew that bonds like this couldn't be broken. They were too close for anything to bring them apart. Justin stopped to look at Juliana once in a while before continuing in his conversation. Justin didn't mean to be rude, but the truth was he still wasn't comfortable sitting across his ex and his friend. Who were now together. He did what he did best. He talked about sports, which surprisingly Britney was very much into.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" Justin asked Juliana as they walked out of the restaurant.

"I'm sorry I can tonight. But I'll be on the bus ready to go to Pittsburgh." Juliana said looking up at him "I promised John I would go out with him tonight."

"J?" Justin cupped her face "I know I asked you this before or at least you told me but he's just a friend right?"

"Justin? Why do you feel so threatened by him?"

"Juls I don't feel threatened by anyone because I know you feel the same way I feel about you. I just don't like the way he looks at you, Is all"

"An how's that?"

"He looks at you like..." Justin tried to look away as he blushed "like I look at you and it worries me."

"Justin, he's just a friend. And no matter how anyone looks at me. No one will ever look at me the way you look at me. John does have feelings for me but he knows that's as far as it's going to get."

"Have you told him about me?"

"Not yet. But I'm sure he knows. He knows me too well. He's not stupid I know he's upset which is why he didn't come to our table in there. I will tell him tonight I promise."

"I would feel a lot better Juls. I feel a little guilty. Like I've stolen his candy or something." Justin gave a little laugh. He cupped her face once again and kissed her softly on her nose then her lips. "I'll see you later tonight. You better be on that bus, Ms. Moore."

"Justin stop calling me that."

"See ya J." Justin said as he got into the S.U.V. and went into the New York traffic.

22


Chapter 22 by Lynn
ynk22  

Chapter twenty-two

     It was ten o'clock when Juliana grabbed her bag out of her bus and headed to the Nsync bus. Bobbie and Dani were already waiting.

"Glad you could join us." Bobbie said grabbing her pillow and heading towards the sofa. "Although I doubt you'll pay any attention to us."

"Hey I waited around  long enough for Timberlake to come to his senses, so I'm enjoying the time I'm getting."

"Well excuse us Juls, it has been a month and you already have the same attitude as him" Dani joked.

"Hey, I was born with this attitude, Justin has nothing to do with it, thank you very much." Juliana joked back.

     A month of total bliss had gone by. Juliana could barely remember the inside of her bus. New York was the turning point for them; she had been traveling with Justin and the guys since. Every moment she spent with him was like a new beginning for them. Boston seemed so long gone to her. Justin was amazing he dedicated his time in making her smile.

     Her relationship with John was fading. She didn't want things to be that way but he refused to accept that she was in love with Justin. It hurt her feelings but in the end she understood that John loved her and whether she meant to or not she broke his heart. The last time she spoke to him he had informed her that he had given into Amanda's antics and was now dating her. Juliana was happy he was moving beyond her, but knew that he deserved better than Amanda. She just hoped he would be happy.

     Their two-day stay in Pittsburgh was nice. She got to see her parents for the first time in months. They even went to the show. Justin had introduced himself as her boyfriend and gushed over how wonderful their daughter was. Mr. Moore had liked him right off the bat. She was disappointed to have to leave so soon but was happy to see her parents.

     Justin had invited Juliana to come home with him one weekend. They spent the entire weekend eating Lynn's home cooked meals. Juliana was still trying to shed the five pounds she had gained during the trip. Losing weight was hard to do with Justin around. He made it a point to get Juls a pack of cookies from the vending machine at every venue they attended.

     They were now in Georgia, their last show until April, where they would start all over again. Juliana couldn't wait to get back home. Jc had insisted that Juliana stay at the guesthouse as long as she wanted. She in turn had decided to make a total move to Orlando and had all of her things shipped to Jc's house. She liked the guesthouse but she wanted her own place. She had so many things to do once she got back to Florida. Her new home. She already had a headache.

"Earth to J."

"Damn it Justin, stop doing that. You scared the hell out of me."

"What were you thinking about?" he asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Eww get off of me! You know you need to get a shower before you touch me." she pushed at his chest but he didn't budge.

"Not till you tell me what had you in a daze."

"Eww, you're all sweaty and stinky. I don't see how all those fans out there think you are soo fine!"

"You know you like it."

"Well you yeah. The sweat I can live without. And I wasn't in a daze, I was thinking about you." Juliana said smiling.

"Aww how sweet. Have I told you how much I love you lately?" he kissed her softly on her forehead.

"Nope not since you sang This I Promise You tonight. You need to stop doing that up there. Sooner or later your fans are going to take the "Jewels" thing and really anylize it. If they haven't already figured out you mean "Juls" when you say that. They are going to swallow me up, and spit me out when they find out about us."

"Who? The fans? They love you. Not as much as I do but I don't care what they say."

"Yeah they love me, as the girl who models cute clothes for them. Not as Justin's girlfriend."

"I love you J."

"I love you too Timberlake."

"Alright cut the crap."  Lance said waling into the back of the bus where Juls and Justin stood. "Do you two ever stop? Juls, don't you have you own bus?"

"Shut up Lance!"  Justin and Juls said at the same time giving him the finger.

"You two are sick!" Jc approached the back room to join them. " Don't you have other things to do besides hanging on sweaty pop stars?"

"Are you jealous C? Do you need me to have a chat with Bobbie?"

"No thanks, she wouldn't hang on me like that after a show, mot lately anyway."

"No I wouldn't. I'm not stupid." Bobbie said now standing by the door.

"Hey watch it!" Juls pointed at Bobbie. She faced Justin. "Baby, you really do need a shower. So go now please!"

    Justin looked at her as if he were offended and let go of her waist. "Fine, don't come hanging on me when I get out either. You had your chance and you lost it. Heads I win tails you loose because you don't have the right to choose."  He sang walking towards the shower in the bus. It was a routine thing since Juls joined them on the bus. Juls would always have him shower before joining him in his bunk.

     Chris and Danielle were the first ones to be dropped off at home after many hours on the road. "Thank you God!" Chris exclaimed as he got off the bus. It was still warm in December which Juliana wasn't quite used to. But she had grown to love Orlando the time she did get to spend there.

"Bye guys." Juliana said to them peeking out of the windows on the side of the bus.

"Hey Juls don't forget about tomorrow" Dani said as she walked behind Chris across the driveway. "Two o'clock girl"

"See ya then Dani."

     All three girls had agreed to go shopping for the guys' Christmas presents. All of them had five totally different species of men to get things for. The three girls shared one fact though. They all had a special Christmas present to buy. Their boyfriend's gifts.

     Lance was next on the list. He said his goodbyes in a matter of seconds. He wanted his bed and he didn't care who crossed his path. He was usually the 'on the go' guy but Juls had found out that the first day home was the only day Lance wasn't seen doing anything.

Joey did the same, only he wanted to get home to eat. He was saying something about Kelly making him so of his favorite when he stepped off the bus.

"Are you coming to my house J?" Justin asked for the millionth time since they left Georgia.

"J, I told you a million times that I'm going home tonight. I'll come over tomorrow during the day. I'll make you lunch k?"

"And for the millionth time I say. Why make me lunch when you can make me breakfast?" he said with a grin.

"You know, you two need to change your names or something. All these J's going around are a little confusing." Jc said annoyed by all the mushy crap that was going on.

"Shut UP C!!!" the J's said together.

"You also need to stop doing THAT!!!" Jc said jokingly. "It's annoying."

     They arrived in front of Jc's house and Justin gave Juls a puppy faced look. "Aww come on J. Don't do that. If I could I would go with you but I have things to do tonight. Like find my way into my bedroom with all those boxes  that I'm sure are everywhere."

"Things to do? What about me?" Justin said in double meaning.

Juliana blushed. "Shut up! Your time will come man!!" They had discussed the topic of sex and Juls decided she wanted it to be special. When they talked about it Juliana had actually brought it up. Justin never tried anything he knew would make her uncomfortable and he respected her. He agreed that their first time together had to be as special as they were to each other.

"Promise?" Justin said with an evil grin. Although he would wait till she was ready he never stopped joking about it because it made her blush. He thought that, it was when she was the cutest.

"Good bye Justin." she leaned down only to be pulled onto him. He kissed her as deeply as he could.

"Yummy. I want more."

She kissed him on his nose and quickly balanced herself. "Bye Baby!" she walked off the bus and past the bus driver who was coming back from dropping her things off at her door. "Thanks James!! Bye!!"

23

Chapter 23 by Lynn
ynk23  

Chapter twenty-three

Friday, December 21st 2001

     "Ouch! Son of a…." She yelled out from where she laid on the floor. She held onto her toe as the pain rushed up her leg. "Damnit" she got up from the floor only to hit her head on the counter.

     Juliana had nothing but boxes in her guesthouse. She had some shopping to do, and then she promised Justin she would come by so she knew she wasn't going to get all of her things organized until the weekend. That is if and when Justin let of his clutches. She searched her counter for her bagels only to realize she had none. She had gotten back the night before from tour and food wasn't an option at her place at the moment. She quickly made a mental note of it.

     After realizing breakfast want going to happen at her place she headed out her door and into Jc's house.

"Hello?" Juliana yelled into the kitchen. She had to give Bobbie credit for having a say in the decorating of Jc's house. The kitchen was beautifully decorated with stainless steel appliances and white crystal. It was a kitchen from a fairy tale. A bachelor's kitchen, although that wasn't exactly the case. Jc didn't spend a lot of time in the kitchen so it didn't matter to him what Bobbie did with it. She remembered the day she met Jc in that kitchen a short time ago.

"Hey Josh our guest is here." Bobbie yelled into an intercom on the wall.

"You don't have to ask him to come up if he's busy. " Juls said shyly.

"Oh no, believe me girl , I've been trying to get him to come upstairs all day. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to use ya as bait." Bobbie said laughing.

"What's so funny? Is Chris here? Oh hi I'm sorry I tend to babble." Jc said walking into the kitchen where the two girls were now sitting at the table. He went up to Juls and shook her hand and smiled.    "you must be Juliana, welcome to Orlando."

"Thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you guys. You can call me Juls."

"Oh no problem, any friend of Chris' is a friend of ours. It's a rule so we follow it. " He said flashing her a big smile. "So I guess you've met my girl here. One warning tho, if I were you I wouldn't go shopping with her. Ouch!" he made a face when Bobbie kicked his leg from under the table.

"Shut up, Josh." Bobbie said jokingly.

"I love you too. " he said laughing going for a can of soda in the fridge. "Juls I really have some things to do down in the studio so the tour guide is sitting in front of ya. I don't mean to be rude but if we want to go out tonight I need to finish this."

"Oh don't worry about it. Bobbie will be a great guide I'm sure."

"Alright Bobbie I'll be up in an hour."

"Sure baby" Bobbie said shoving him down the hallway and down the steps. Jc trying to tickle her in the process.
 
 

     Juliana went to the foyer and yelled up the stairs. "Hello? I know you guys are awake. Get your asses down here. I need food"

"You are soo evicted after this one!" Juls heard a familiar voice yell down at her.

"Jc, it's eleven thirty for god sakes. GET UP!!!" Juliana said laughing now back in the kitchen. She heard Bobbie's voice shortly after.

"Hey Juls!!"

"Hi Bobbie. Are you guys coming down or what?"

     She heard Jc mumbling as he came down the stairs behind Bobbie. His hair was all over the place and Juliana couldn't resist. She walked up to him and viciously clawed at his hair.

"Sorry I had to do that." Juliana said as she headed back to the counter giving Bobbie a high five. For the past month Juliana had constantly caught Jc off guard and had messed up his hair to an indescribable state.

"You are seriously getting on my nerves J-U-L-I-A-N-A!" Jc said grabbing her ponytail holder off her also messy hair letting spill over her shoulders and back.

"You guys are worse than Chris and Justin. Speaking of which? Where is the youngster? Isn't he attached to your hip lately?" Bobbie asked walking over to the fridge grabbing a carton of orange juice.

"No he's not attached to my hip, just my heart." Juliana said as she poured milk into her bowl.

"Oh for God sakes! It's too early for your puppy love shit, Juls" Jc said pretending to gag. Juliana shoved him as she continued on her mission. Eating.

………………………………..........................................................................................

"No way I'm not getting him that!" Juliana said as Dani held up a pair of thong underwear for men.

     Danielle giggled as she looked through the rack in front of her. They had been forced to go into a sex shop. Bobbie insisted that she needed some quote on quote `entertainment'. Juliana wasn't shy about her sexuality but the way Bobbie and Dani joked about it made her a little embarrassed. She didn't have the experience these girls had. Juliana only had one guy in her life sexually. The guy she dated in high school and that was barely a sex life. She was accustomed to the same motel every Friday night. And so her experiences were limited.

     "Alright, I'm ready" Bobbie said walking over to the other two girls who were now waiting by the exit. She carried a big shopping bag that contained God knew what and Juliana and Danielle eyed her intently.

"What? You know what I'm not going to ask." Juliana said walking ahead into the mall.

"What's the matter Juls? Is the youngster holding out on you?" Bobbie said behind her. Danielle teased along.

"Yeah Juls. I mean by the late night rendezvous you guys took on tour I thought you had a taste of the pop star."

"You guys are sick. I'm going to leave it at that. Are we done? I promised Justin I would come over."

"Come over? What does that mean?" Bobbie asked grinning at Juls.

"Ohh whatever! Look, no I have not had a taste of the pop star,a s you called it, are you happy now?"

"Disappointed is more like it." Dani responded.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Shit, if I hadn't met Jc first I would of definitely gone for the blond myself. Although that would have been jail bait but you know what I mean." Bobbie said pulling Juls by the arm.

"What are you doing Roberta?"

"First of all don't ever call me that again. And expect to live. Second of all and answer honestly. Do you want a taste of our little buzz cut hottie?" Bobbie stopped walking and stared at Juls waiting for a response.

     Juls looked at the two girls in front of her. She couldn't lie to these girls an even if she did. They would see right through her. "Hello? Yeah! This IS JUSTIN we are talking about right?"

"Alright then. If you plan on doing it then you should be prepared. And if I know you like I think I do. I know exactly what you want and where to go to get it."

………………………………............................................................................................

At Justin's house

     Justin tossed the empty bag of Doritos onto the floor as he looked at his clock. It was now five o'clock and he wondered why she hadn't called. He knew he was being a little too obsessive but all he wanted to do was be near her and every second that passed since the night before on the bus was like eternity. He heard a knock on the door and jumped up from where he sat under blankets watching a basketball game. He got up and ran to the door.

"Oh God I thought you'd never get here." he pulled her into the house and almost devoured her with kisses.

"Oh my God J. Are you okay?" She asked breathless after he let her go.

"Yeah I'm okay I just missed you."

"Aww baby, I missed you too, but it's only been what?" she looked at her watch. "Seventeen hours, fourteen minutes and thirty six second since you last saw me." she said with a giggle.

"So I see you don't miss me much huh?" Justin said taking her jacket off her and throwing it on the sofa next to his blanket.

"No, not much. So Romeo, what do you have planned for the evening?"

"Well we could go out to a movie or we can stay in and watch a movie in front of the fireplace. Its up to you."

"Why do I get the feeling your second suggestion was your choice?" she asked looking at the two pillows and one blanket that were ready for use on the sofa. Across the sofa, on the coffee table were three blockbuster movies. Juliana looked at him and smiled evilly.

     Justin smiled back "What are you thinking Juls?"

"ME? Nothing, what are you thinking Mr. Timberlake?" she pushed him against the wall and kissed him.

"I'm thinking I should give you a tour of the house. You've never been here before. And Chris is finally out of here." he kissed her and slipped out of the corner she had him in. Nobody had ever turned him on more than she did not even Britney. And her cornering him the way she did only brought sinful thoughts to his already sexually drifting mind. He didn't want to get himself in a position he later would be embarrassed about. They had talked about sex before and he knew that he wouldn't force her into a decision she didn't want to make. And if she kept doing things like these to him he would have no choice but to give her some Timberlake lovin'.

"What's the matter J?"

"Nothing, Juls. Do you want the tour or should we skip to the movie?"

"Movie. I can see the house later. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Not really Juls. You know how much I love you right?" she nodded, he continued. "We already discussed the next level of our relationship and I thought we weren't going there yet. And the truth is that you ARE KILLING ME HERE!"

"What do you mean?" Juls asked knowing damned well what he was talking about. She wanted to laugh out loud but kept it to herself. She knew that she could get him hot and bothered with a simple touch and she loved doing that to him. But she had to admit he was a man and toying with his `emotions' that way wasn't right. "Alright I'm sorry J. I won't touch you for the rest of the night. Before the movie can you tell me where the bathroom is I need to change. Jeans and boots all day don't mix with shopping."

"Yeah up the stairs, second door on the left." Justin said pointing at the stairs.

"Aren't you COMING?" Juliana asked with a sexy voice.

Justin swallowed hard. "Juls?"

"Alright I'll go by myself. Geez." she said giggling up the stairs.

     Justin watched her as she made her way to her side of the sofa where her pillow awaited. Why is she doing this to me? He thought. She had a pair of shorts that were barely there and a tank top that came half way down her torso. Her tattoo peeking out of the back of her shorts. She walked in front of him purposely and sat with her behind facing him on the other side of the sofa. He rubbed his temples as he tried to keep his eyes from wondering over her body. She moved  brushed her leg against his arm.

"Oh sorry. That wasn't on purpose."

"Juls. Why are you wearing that?" he said pointing at her attire.

"Justin. I always sleep in this." Juls said lying though her teeth. She would never wear anything like this to bed. She was a t-shirt boxers type of girl.

     Justin began to imitate a child crying and covered his face. " What are you doing to me? You can't be wearing that stuff around me and expect me not to touch you, J."

"Who said you couldn't touch me J? I never said that. You said I couldn't touch YOU. I also never said I wasn't ready for that step. I said I wanted it to be special if I remember correctly. Am I right?"

"You don't know what you do to me Juls."

"Show me!" Juliana said pulling him on top of her. She kissed him as he searched for somewhere to put his hands. He didn't want to touch any part of her body that would make him a little too comfortable. After some heavy groping and petting they were interrupted.

"Excuse me? Last time I checked they are about six bedrooms in this house."

     Juliana and Justin shot up from the sofa like two teenagers that had been caught by a parent. Only it wasn't a parent at all. Instead a grinning Chris stood at the foyer looking into the living room.

"What the hell are you doing here Chris? And how did you get in? Don't you knock?" Justin said taking his t-shirt off and handing it to Juls who stood there exposing a little too much to Chris.

"Hold up J. Too many questions. I still have the key, buddy." Chris said looking around the other side of the sofa. Juliana was unbearably blushing at this point. She felt like killing Chris and most of all she wanted to go home and cry from embarrassment.

"What's going on?" they heard another voice.

"Oh this is just GREAT!" Justin threw his arms in the air and threw himself head down on the sofa.

"Oh god!" Juliana got under the blanket and hid from everyone when they all came in. Dani walked in behind Chris then Lance came in with a girl who was unknown to Juliana. Joey walked in with his brother. Jc and Bobbie were the last to come in and Jc busted into laughter when he realized what was going down. Bobbie joined him in his laughter soon after. Soon the whole group was laughing hysterically.

"Will you guys just LEAVE? I'm begging." Justin mumbled from under the blankets where he had joined Juliana.

"Are you kidding this is better than pay- per -view" Joey said laughing and sitting down on the recliner.

     After about half an hour of teasing. Justin and Juliana decided to come out of the hideaway. They figured they were about as embarrassed as they were going to get. Juliana got up and headed for the kitchen where Bobbie and Laurie, the girl with Lance were making drinks.

"Hey there Juls, didn't waste any time after our shopping spree huh? I would of thought you would of waited till night fall." Bobbie said pouring vodka into one of the glasses.

"You know what Bobbie? I wouldn't even say another word about Justin and I. Do black leather belts ring a bell?" Juliana said pouring orange juice into a Justin over sized cup. Bobbie froze in place and smiled at Laurie clearly embarrassed.

"Fair enough." Bobbie said walking to the living room with the tray of drinks before Juliana continued on her path to destroy her. Bobbie didn't deny she deserved it. She gave Juliana a hard time but it was fun and soo easy.

     The girls walked in the living room.

"Hey Juls." Chris started to say before Juliana stopped him.

"Chris if you mention Justin and I and tonight in what you are about to say I will pour this whole cup of juice where the sun don't shine. So help ME GOD!"

"Hey take it easy. Tonight is old already. You should of seen your face when…"

"Chris I swear to God.." Juliana went to get up and Justin pulled her back onto the sofa.

"White rug, Juls…" Justin said pointing at the floor.

"Yeah Juls relax. I just wanted to inform you that Dani and I are having a little Christmas shindig at my brand new spankin' house on Tuesday. It's formal so you'll have to wear a lot more clothing than what you are sporting tonight. Although the shirt is cute."

     Juliana looked at the t-shirt she was wearing and for the first time noticed that the t-shirt Justin had handed her was a Fuman shirt.

"So what are you guys doing tonight? Besides barging in on people, I mean" Chris looked up and was about to say something in regards to her question when he was stopped before he even started.

"SHUT UP CHRIS!!!" the J's said in unison.

"You guys really….." Jc was also brought to a halt in his words by the juice running down from his hair.

24

Chapter 24 by Lynn
ynk24  

Chapter twenty-four

     Juliana looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading back to the dressing area. She had been looking for the perfect dress for hours now. Bobbie and Danielle had volunteered their help finding it and as she looked at herself in the mirror she thanked God they had finally decided on one. After what seemed like a hundred gowns later. She found a blue satin dress that was perfect against her completion. It was tube top so it left her neck open and it was long and fluffy, as Bobbie called it.

"So what do you think?"

"Wow, Juliana you look beautiful." Danielle said walking around her in awe.

"So this is it then." Juliana declared as she turned around and walked into the dressing room at the fanciest store they could find.

"You know Justin is going to die Tuesday night right?" Bobbie taunted.

"Well that's the point isn't it?" Juliana said from behind the door.

"Hey Danielle, remind me again why Chris came up with this formal concept. Could he have been more last minute?" Juliana asked as she stepped out of the room and into the store area again. Dress in hand.

"Well we didn't know the house was going to be ready by Christmas and when he got the call to inform him that it was he decided he should throw this thing. I was the one that recommended it to be formal.  The house is already looking beautiful. Wait till you see it on Tuesday. They are doing a great job. It's going to be a fairy tale Christmas."

"I can't wait either. I feel like I'm going to my prom all over again. And with the perfect date may I add." Juliana said handing the girl at the counter her credit card. The dress was five hundred dollars and she thought it was worth it. She bought the shoes and accessories to go with it and was relieved when Bobbie found a dress at the store too. She wasn't really up to going to another hundred stores.

"Aren't you Juliana Moore?" a teenage girl asked outside the store. "And you are Bobbie and Danielle right?"

"Yes, hello." Bobbie responded. She was used to being recognized by the guys fans. And Danielle was too.

"Is it true you stole Justin from that bitch Britney?" she asked looking at Juls.

"Um, don't you think that was a little rude sweetie? I didn't steal anybody. Justin and Britney are very good friends of mine." Juliana felt a little defensive as the girl looked at her with a look of someone who was just lied to.

"Oh I read somewhere that Justin left Britney for you. Don't you work for Fumanskeeto?" the girl asked annoyed that she wasn't getting any good dish.

"Well sweetie you shouldn't always believe what you read. Believe me when I say that, I know" Bobbie said speaking in her journalist voice. Juliana thanked God Bobbie had the patience to deal with this kind of situation. Juliana would have flipped on the girl other wise.

"Oh. Can I have an autograph, Juliana?" she asked with hope in her voice.

"Yeah sure." Juliana said with a smile. " I don't know why you would want it but sure I'll give it to you." the girl handed her a piece of paper. "What's your name?"

"Amanda"

     Juliana wrote:

To Amanda
Don't always believe what you read.
Stay Nsync.
Juliana Moore

     Juliana looked over what she wrote and smiled. She would have never thought she'd be asked for an autograph. Let alone that she would write something as tacky as Stay Nsync. The girl thanked her and said good-bye before walking over to her friends.

"Well, well aren't we popular?" Danielle mocked walking towards her car.

"Well Fumanskeeto is popular I guess." Juliana said giving her a look of warning. She knew that the topic of Justin was going to be brought up. Not that she mind talking about Justin at all but she had a lot on her mind after the encounter with the girl outside the store. What exactly was going around about her? And would she be not accepted like she knew Britney was by many of their fans? She got into the car and tried to forget about it. She had plans to finalize for Tuesday night. Justin had a very Merry Christmas coming to him.

………………………………............................................................................................

Monday night

"J, do you want butter on your popcorn?" Juliana yelled out from the kitchen. She had spent all day with Justin. They were going watch a movie and then go out for ice cream.

"Yeah please." Justin responded from the living room. He was watching Access Hollywood. Minutes before Juls was watching with him. A news report mentioned how Justin had a new girl in his life. They said that Britney was spotted in a club in New York City with her choreographer cuddling. Juliana had tensed up when they mentioned a supposed model that was now occupying Justin's time. They showed Juliana walking down the catwalk along with the other girls that were volunteers at one of the shows but didn't specify who she was. Justin had told her it was all right and that she shouldn't worry about it. He would have to inform the label of the situation with Britney. He knew the calls were going to start, and he didn't want Juls to be worried. He knew the fans weren't going to be cool with it, but it was his life and he didn't care. He cared about the person in his kitchen making him popcorn.

"Did you lock the door?" Juliana asked eyeing him closely. He smiled evilly.

"I thought we were watching a movie Juls. The door could be wide open. Unless you were planning on something else." he grabbed the bowl of popcorn off her hand and pulled her to a sitting position next to him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm good. So can I see your tux?"

"Can I see your dress?" Justin asked

"Nope. It's a surprise."

"Then so is my tux. Besides all tuxes look alike. I still can't believe Chris is making us get dressed up."  He said with a chuckle.

"I think it was a good idea. I feel like I'm going to my prom again." she kissed him before getting up and heading up the stairs.

"Where you going?" Justin asked following her. He knew where she was going and he planned on going with her.

     They walked into the bathroom were a huge Jacuzzi awaited. Juliana looked at him with an evil smirk.

"Did you bring a suit?" he asked nervously. He knew damn well the only thing she brought in the house was her tiny purse.

"And what makes you think I'm going to wear a suit?" Juliana put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "I'm going in, you joining me?" Justin eyes widened and he couldn't feel his legs anymore. He wanted to join her badly but knowing that she would be under that water naked was enough to make his pants bulge.

"Maybe I shouldn't Juls. I mean I want to, I really really want to, but I can't handle that. I'll skip this one."

"Fine" Juls said shedding off her shirt. She looked up at him as she pulled her shirt over her head and smiled evilly. "Can you get this for me?" she turned around so he would get the fastening of her bra. She heard him swallow hard and smiled to herself. That was the purpose she wanted to serve. She felt his hands against her back and shivered.

"Sorry." he said nervously.

"Justin you don't have to. You can go watch the movie if you want. I have been wanting to lay in this thing since you showed me it." she held her bra in place as he tried to avoid any eye contact with her. Juliana was dying to burst out laughing but the guy was already dying of uneasiness, and she didn't want to make him feel worst.

"It's alright Juls I'll stay in here with you. I'll watch TV in here with you. But I'll go in the hall while you get naked, I mean undressed." he said with an embarrassed gaze.

"Okay, I'll let you know when I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"  Justin's mind went to the gutter when she said that.

"Justin just go. I'll call you in." Juliana said pushing him out the door.

     After what seemed like forever she called him in. he walked in and saw that she turned on the candles around the bathroom and was now lying under bubbles.

"Nice?" he asked sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi. His eyes traveled down her body under the bubbles. He couldn't see anything but he didn't have to. He had all kinds of scenarios going through his head as he looked at her.

"Yes! Thank you." Juliana closed hers eyes and lifted one of her legs out of the water and onto the edge where he was sitting. She opened her eyes to find him staring at her. "What's the matter did I get you wet?" Juliana attempted to sit up to check and was met by his hand on her forehead gently pushing her back before she exposed herself.

"Aww don't do that. It's already hard enough just knowing that you are wearing nothing but bubbles right now." he stopped talking when all he felt was water over his head. She pulled him in and he was now soaked and on top of her.

"What's a matter J? Too hot?"

"Yeah and I'm not talking water here. Do you realize that you just got me soaked?" he said giving her a kiss.

"Ohh I don't think you should be complaining right now. That hand of yours doesn't seem to mind." she said smiling. Justin smiled and took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. They were kissing and exploring with their hands  when they heard the doorbell and almost screamed out in frustration.

"OH this can't be happening." Justin said pulling back from her. He got up and water went everywhere. He skipped down the hall to the intercom. "This better be good"  he said into the intercom.

"Hey sweetie. Can you come open the door for your mother? I left my keys." Justin felt a rush of panic come over him. He was being silly he was twenty years old and he was panicking because if his mom came five minutes later she would of interrupted more than a make out session in the Jacuzzi.

"Oh hi mom. Yeah give me a second I was in the shower." he walked back to the bathroom and told Juls that they were once again interrupted. He watched her as she stepped out of the Jacuzzi and froze.

"Are you opening the door J?" she said grabbing a towel. "What are you looking at?"

"Hello? I'm not the one walking around in the nude. I am a man Juls." he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her already covered waist and kissed her one last time before heading to his room,m shedding off his soaked shorts and  throwing on a pair of sweat pants.

25

Chapter 25 by Lynn
ynk25  

Chapter twenty-five

     Juliana woke up to the aroma of pancakes. She opened her eyes to find that they had fallen asleep watching a movie the night before. The person who was sleeping next to her on the sofa was now in the kitchen, or at least she hoped. Slow music was coming from the kitchen and she tried to make it out. He was playing Brian McKnight as he cooked. Juliana walked past the kitchen without being noticed, his back was to the entryway. She went upstairs to the bathroom and a smile came to her as she remembered what had happened the night before in that very same bathroom. She grabbed her jeans that were on the counter and slipped them on. She grabbed her shirt and realized it had gotten wet. She decided to keep Justin over sized T-shirt on. She walked downstairs to were Justin was still intently making the pancakes.

"Well good morning my dear. Merry Christmas." Juliana said leaning against the wall in the kitchen. Justin was startled when she spoke and he turned around and smiled at her.

"Good morning J. Merry Christmas to you too. Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did. I had great company."  she said beaming. She remembered they snuggled up together and had fallen asleep in each other's arms. She couldn't remember spending a Christmas eve like that. Everyone was going to go over to Chris' house that night so Christmas Eve was spent at home. Justin's family had taken a plane over to Memphis to be with family. Justin stayed behind to spend Christmas with Juliana. Lynn had dropped by the night before to say good-bye and to give Justin and Juls their Christmas presents.

"Yeah, you did." he said blowing his fingers and rubbing them against his chest in a macho act. Juliana laughed. "You hungry? You better be cause I busted my butt making these."

"How romantic, Justin. Usually breakfast comes after a very long long night. If you catch my drift."

"Yeah well I'm a gentlemen and I swear to god we are moving to Egypt. People just don't know when to stay away."

"Well, we'll have to work something out. Unless you want to throw all the contents of the table on the floor and get it done right here, right now."

     Justin choked on a piece of pancakes and looked up at her. "Not what I had in mind Juls. Wow, you are sick. I like it." he said laughing. "Eat girl!"

     They ate breakfast and soon after she headed out to Jc's loner car. She looked down the driveway and was met by a red BMW instead. She froze when she noticed it had a huge red bow on it. She turned around to find Justin leaning against the door frame grinning.
"Justin? Tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing. Please?"

"What? I don't see anything."

"Stop acting retarded J. Where is Jc's jeep?"

"He came over this morning and took it." he said sitting on the steps.

"Why?" Juliana said looking at him seriously. She hated when he played guessing games with her. It aggravated her and he knew it. He was enjoying it too.

"Because you may be talented in other aspects," he said "but I doubt that you can drive two cars home at the same time."

"Justin? You didn't."

"I did. Merry Christmas Ms. Moore." he stood up and put a set of keys in her hand. He leaned down and saw that she was crying. "Ohh don't cry Juls. Its alright."

"Justin I don't know what to say. I can't accept this. We've been together less than two months for God sakes." she lowered her head and wiped a tear from her eyes.

"Juls? I feel like I've known you all my life. I love you and I could have met you yesterday and I would of still bought it. It's yours. Don't tell me you don't like it, cause if you don't I'm sure someone I meet next month will."

     Juliana pushed at his chest when he said that. "Justin that's not funny. I can't believe you just bought me a car. Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, about you. So are you going to take it for a ride or what?" he said turning her around to face the beautiful red BMW. She looked at it like it was going to bite her. She was overwhelmed by the gift and she could barely walk up to it.

"I don't know J. That's an expensive car."

"No shit, Juls. Don't worry about it. It's yours. Drive." he opened the door for her and grabbed the bow off it and threw it on the passenger side. The car was a match to his silver one. Juliana's was a 2002 model and Justin's was a 2000. She got in and inserted the key. "You have to start it Juls. You can't  just sit there. Why are you freaking out J? Its just a car."

"How am I supposed to match this gift, Justin?"

"You already did. You love me. I am the happiest man in the world, no gift will ever top that." he closed the door and leaned in the window and gave her a kiss. It made Juliana shiver. She knew it came from the heart. "I'm sorry I can't take the ride with you but I have to meet Chris to get some things for tonight. Play the cd Juls. I love you baby, I'll see you in a couple hours, bye" he quickly gave her a kiss on her forehead and headed back into the house.

     Juliana turned the car on and backed away from the driveway carefully. She stopped just before passing the gate to look at Justin's car she smiled when she thought about the fact they now had matching cars. His and Hers. What was next matching wedding bands? She remember he mentioned the cd and pushed play. Differences' came on and she smiled before singing along. He truly was the love of her life.

     A few minutes later Juliana pulled up at Jc's driveway. She parked right behind the jeep she had left parked at Justin's the night before and had disappeared. She got out of the car and walked towards the back to her place. Bobbie was coming out of the house with bags in hand.

"Well Merry Christmas to you too, snob!" she said looking at Juls "You think you are cool now with your new car?"

"You knew about this, didn't you? I can't believe he did that. Why didn't you tell me?" she said helping her with her bags. "And Merry Christmas to you too, B."

"Well if I told you, then it wasn't going to be a surprise silly. You like the color? If you do then I had a say in that, if you don't, then its all Justin's fault." she laughed closing the trunk.

"I love it, thank you both. I have some things to do today. I have to get my hair done at three o'clock what time are you going?"

"My appointment is at two so you can just come with me. I have to go get Danielle too. Right now I'm going over to my parents house to drop off these presents and I'll be back. Jc's in the house try to get him out of the studio. Christmas day won't even get him  the hell out of there."

"You alright, B?"

"Yeah, ofcourse. I gotta go. See you later."

"Alright I'll see you later Bobbie."

     Juliana walked into the house and heard Jc in the kitchen. Juliana quietly made her way to the kitchen and walked slowly behind him. She did was she was accustomed to. She put her hands over his hair and went crazy. He turned around and looked at her with a serious look that she knew was harmless. He always looked at her that way whenever she did that to him.

"Sorry I had to do that."  she said backing away from him.

"I swear if it wasn't Christmas Juls I will kill you right here. A slow painful death." he said heading over to the table. Where a bunch of receipts where thrown around. "But I need you right now so I'll let it slide."

"Whatever! What's with the receipts buddy?" she said grabbing one of them and reading thought it.

"I need to find a receipt."

"No kidding Jc, I see a thousand here."

"Juls? Shut your trap for a second. I'm looking for a THE receipt."

"Ohh damnit Jc, you lost it." she started looking through the receipt looking for THE one. Jc had gotten Bobbie an engagement ring and he needed to pick it up that day. Juls had gone with him to a jeweler when they stopped in Atlanta and had helped him pick one out. The ring was going to be delivered to a jeweler in Orlando. He needed the receipt to get it. "Do you really need it? How many Joshua Chasez's are there? Just go down there and get it or you're in for a very very long Christmas."

"Yeah you are right. About both actually. You are sure Bobbie doesn't know anything right?" he asked grabbing his keys off the counter.

"Positive. You guys are pathetic you know?"

"Us? Look at yourself in the mirror lately? You are practically glowing. Nice T-shirt I could of sworn I saw that on one of my best friends. Ohh did you like the car? And did you thank him? If you know what I mean."

     Juliana grabbed a muffin off the counter and chucked it at him. It nearly hit him but he ducked and it hit smack center on the wall.

"Go away Jc."

"This is my house sweetie. Yours is back there, you go away. Ohh but not before cleaning that crap off the wall." he smiled and walked towards the door. "Merry Christmas Juls"

"Merry Christmas C."

****************************

     Juliana walked into her place and set her things down. She still had to get in the shower and get dressed, it was now seven o'clock and the party started at eight. They had taken more than expected at the salon getting their hair, nails, and pedicures done. Juliana sat down on the sofa for a brief minute to atleast catch her breathe. She decided to get going before she fell asleep. She got all her gifts together and set them by the door so she wouldn't forget them. Bobbie had her assistant from the magazine put the final touches on Justin's gift. Juliana looked out her window and the red BMW still sat there. She was having a hard time believing he had actually bought her a sixty thousand dollar car. After a steamy shower, and avoiding getting her hair wet, she put her dress on and looked at herself in the mirror before heading out of the room and into the living room area.

     She took her packages downstairs where Lonnie awaited. Looking mighty handsome.

"Well, don't you looks nice." Juliana said handing him the packages.

"If I may say so, you look beautiful Ms. Moore. Timberlake is going to go insane." he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you Lonnie. Ready to have some fun tonight?"

"Always sweetie always." he opened the door for her and she stepped in to find Jc and Bobbie already seated.

"Wow Juls, you do clean up nicely." Jc teased.

"Oh Merry Christmas to you too C." Juliana mocked.

"You look wonderful Juls. Justin is going to die."

"Speaking of that wonderful beautiful person. Where is he? I thought he was coming with us." Juliana said as the limo pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah he is we are going to pick him up now. He said he had to call some of his family in Memphis before he headed out." Jc said tugging at his bow tie.

"Will you leave that alone?" Bobbie slapped his hand from his collar and he groaned like a five year old would.

     They arrived at Justin's place where Justin was waiting at his door. Juliana looked out the window and fell in-love with him all over again. He looked extremely good in the tux he had picked out. He knew what fit him well and he didn't hesitate to shop till he found it. By the looks of it, it was fitting all too well. She wanted to bring him home and eat him up with a spoon.

"Well it's about time you…." he entered the limo and was stunned when he saw his girlfriend sitting there looking more beautiful than he ever imagined. "Wow. I …"

"Stop drooling and get in the car J." Jc mumbled.

     Juliana laughed. "I feel the same way about you Mr. Timberlake. You look good. Really good."

"Ohh give it up! You guys are sickening." Bobbie said in a surprisingly serious tone.

"Bobbie? Black? Leather? Get it?" Juliana warned. Juls knew that would be the only way to shut her up. Juliana knew Bobbie regretted telling her about her toys' but hey, what was done was done. And it ended up working for Juliana's advantage.

     About fifteen minutes later they arrived at Chris' house. The place looked magical even from the outside. There were limos parked everywhere and white lights surrounded the windows and walk way to the house. Justin stepped out first and held out his hand for Juliana to take.

"You look beautiful J." he said as she stood in front of him. He looked at her and gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"Thank you J." she said placing a soft kiss on his lips.

     They all headed inside where the music was playing. Danielle and Chris greeted them at the door.

"Hey guys. Juls? Four words for you tonight." Chris said pointing for her to spin for him. She did.

"And what's that chris?" Juliana asked with an fake annoyed glance. She like Chris a lot and he was truly a funny, funny guy.

"BE CAREFUL AROUND JUSTIN." he said fanning himself. " you look beautiful, go on in have fun Merry Christmas."

"Thank you Chris. And we will." Juliana out her hand into Justin's awaiting one.

"I'll see you at the table Chris. Later." Justin said walking to the pool area where the festivities were taking place. Juliana hand in hand with him.

     The walked into the room and Juliana gasped. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The way the house was designed, made the in-ground pool the center of it. Glass surrounded the area. There were white candles everywhere. Several poinsettias were floating in the pool with candles. The tables all had white table cloths and there were waiters walking around with appetizers. It wasn't just any Christmas party, it was a fairytale. Juliana couldn't help but feel like a princess as she stood there with her prince.

"Well don't you guys look adorable." they heard a voice behind them. Britney.

"Oh hi. I didn't know you were coming. You look beautiful. Merry Christmas." Juliana said as the girls hugged.

"Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too, Juls. Hey Justin! Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Pinky. Looking good there." Justin said putting his arm around Juliana's slim waist. "we should go chill at the table until everyone gets here. Is Wade here?" he asked looking at Britney.

"Yeah, he's talking to Chris about something. He'll be back. You don't mind if we sit with you do you?"

"Nah, I would imagine you would. I want something to drink. You ladies want anything?" he said facing them.

"Yes, please. Ill take champaigne." Juliana responded smiling up at him.

"Britney?" Justin asked.

"The same Justin, thank you." Britney said placing her purse on the chair next to hers.

     After a few minutes Lance arrived with Laurie and Joey came soon after. They were all sitting at the same table. Britney and Wade. Jc and Bobbie. Justin and Juliana. Lance and Laurie. Joey and Kelly. Chris and Danielle. They were having a great time. Chris said half the people there were all basically his mom's friends and that they should head upstairs and hand the presents out to each other.

.........................

"Alright, who's going first?" Chris asked impatiently. He always went first, atleast that was what Justin had informed her of. They were like twelve five year olds waiting for gifts.

     Chris handed out his gifts and it was Lance's turn. Lance got everyone really nice gifts. He got Juliana a glass covered journal. She had seen it once at a book store when she had accompanied Lance out for coffee on tour. Chris had gotten her a set of engraved gold-glass covered pens to match the journal. The pens read : You'll always be my FU-Angel She knew the gifts were worth atleast a thousand bucks.  Joey got her a new leather portfolio bag for her photos. It was personalized too. It read : My name starts with a J too. Glad to have you in the family Juls. Jc was next and he handed her a small box. She opened it and was in shock. He had remembered the diamond tennis bracelet she had seen in Atlanta when they had gone shopping for Bobbie's ring.

"Wow, C. You shouldn't have. Thank you"

"You deserve it Juls." he gave her a hug and winked at her.

"So I guess it's my turn." Justin said getting up and getting a box out of his jacket.

"Justin? No, stop it." Juliana said as he approached her with the box. "You really have nothing else to do with your money do you?"

"Juls? Chill." Bobbie said from the sofa in front of her as she giggled at Juliana's desperate attempt on getting out of another very expensive gift from Justin.

"That is for you." he placed the small box in her hand. He saw she wasn't going to open it any time soon so he opened it for her. Inside laid a pair of diamond earrings.

"Wow, J. The car and now this? I don't know what to say." she looked at him with tears building in her eyes.

"I love you too, Juls." he said after he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I got one more for ya, but wait till we are done here."

"I got something for you too J. Wait till I hand my gifts out."

"Can't wait."

     After about twenty minutes all the gifts were handed out from the guys. Juliana handed hers out. For Lance she got him a five year subcription to a german Playstation `secret' tips for every game possible. For Joey she got a sweater to replace the one she had ruined with mustard on tour. For Jc she got a brand new microphone to match the one already in his studio. Chris she got a new digital mixer for his laptop. And finally for Justin.

"Here ya go." she handed him a box similar to the one with her earrings. He looked at the box curiously.

"I already have diamond earrings J." he said jokingly. He opened the box to find a three diamond pinky ring. And what looked like a plastic hotel key. "wow thank you baby. I don't get the key though." he said confused.

"The ring is engraved. And the key? You'll find out soon enough. Don't loose it, hold onto it for dear life."

     Justin looked in the inside rim of the ring and read the inscription. There was a tiny key and it read: YOU WILL BE THE KEY TO MY HEART ALWAYS. Justin felt like crying but held back. He was a man, he could atleast wait till he was alone.

     They headed back downstairs and Justin and Joey disappeared from site. When Juliana heard his voice over the speakers she looked up to the  makeshift stage and saw Joey and Justin sitting on stools with mics in front of them.

"What are they doing?" Juliana asked Bobbie who was still mesmorized by the huge diamond ring on her finger. Jc had asked her to be his wife while they were upstairs and she was now beaming with happiness.

"You'll see." she responded.

"Well since we are Nsync. Well atleast two fifth of it right now I wanted to sing a little something special for my special someone tonight.  And right now I`d like to join him in a little duet dedicated to Ms. Juliana Moore. Joey actually wrote this song for God knows who." Justin joked looking at Joey. Joey glared at him and rolled his eyes. Now both laughing, the music started.
 

Justin:

I get a feeling
I can't explain
Whenever your eyes meet mine
My heart spins in circles
And I lose all space and time
And now that we're standing face to face
Somethin' tells me
It's gonna be okay
And I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Ready to hold my heart open wide
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
I'm ready to fall in love tonight

     Juliana's eyes immediately teared up as she heard the lyrics. They burned right through. In a good way that is. Justin looked at her with love shinning through his eyes.

Joey:

I know you've been watching
Choosin' your moment
I've been dreaming of that day
No one before you has gotten to me this way
And now that we're standing face to face
There's something that I need to say
And I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Ready to hold my heart open wide
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
Yes, I'm ready to fall in love tonight

Justin:

Nothing is certain, this I know
Wherever we're headed I'm ready to go
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
 

     Justin stepped off the stage and walked over to were Juliana was now in tears. He sang into the microphone standing directly in front of her.

Yes I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Yes I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Yes, I'm ready to fall in love tonight

     Juliana wrapped her arms around his neck and cried. "I love you soo much J."

26


Chapter 26 by Lynn
ynk26  

Chapter twenty-six
 

                It was almost two in the morning when everyone started clearing out of Chris' house. They had a great time dancing. Jc and Bobbie were incredibly happy as they told everyone they were now engaged. Atleast Jc was showing more of his excitment. BUt no one noticed, except Justin.Justin went to the bathroom and when he came back Juliana was nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen Juls?" he asked Lance who was snuggled up to Laurie at one of the tables.

"Nope. I saw her talking to Lonnie. You should ask him." Lance responded with a grin. He knew what was going on. Juliana had informed everyone that she was leaving.

"What's going on Lance? Why are you being shady?"

"I'm not being shady J. Go ask Lonnie." Justin turned around and headed towards Lonnie who was patiently waiting for Justin.

"Lonnie, do you know where Juliana went?"

"Yes I do and I'm under strict directions to get you to her." he said pushing him out the door.

"Where are we going Lonnie? What's going on?" he held his head in pain. "I think I had way too much to drink. My head is spinning." the headed out to the limo and Justin got in. "come on Lonnie, tell me where we are going. Please?"

"Sorry pal can't do that. I was told to remind you of a key that you have in your possession. Do you have it?" Justin reached into his pocket and felt the plastic object.

"Yeah I have it."

"That's all you need to know then."

Justin decided that asking Lonnie was getting him nowhere so he gave in and relaxed as the limo drove out past Disney World and into a luxury hotel parking lot.

"Oh no, she didn't." he said looking out the window. Again all types of scenarios went through his mind. What was waiting for him inside? He thought with a smile on his face. All signs of drunkenness where immediately gone when he thought about the possibilities inside that hotel.

"Now go in there. They should be expecting you." Lonnie said when Justin got out.

"You don't have to stay Lonnie." Justin said looking at his bodyguard.

"I wasn't planning on it . In fact that was one of the rules. Just you, I don't know what that girl sees in you but she went through all this for you. So you better appreciate it man."

"Thanks Lonnie. I think." Justin put his tux jacket on and straightened his tie. He walked into the lobby where a middle-aged lady greeted him.

"Welcome, Mr. Timberlake. I assume, you don't know what room correct?"

"I don't even know what I'm doing here to be honest."

"It's a surprise sir. Now take the elevator to the tenth floor. Our guest said you would know what room it would be. I gather you have the key?" the lady said pointing to the elevator.

    Justin stepped into the elevator and pressed the gold number ten. The elevator stopped and he stepped out. He had no idea where he should go. Left? Right? He stood there and thought about what the lady had said. Now take the elevator to the tenth floor. Our guest said you would know what room it would be. Tenth floor? He started walking down the elegant hallway and hoped no one stepped out of his or her rooms. He looked suspicious walking around lost. A reporter would have a field day with that scene. The Justin Timberlake looking for girl at five star hotel, wearing a tuxedo. The headlines would read. He chuckled to himself and looked at one of the doors. 1015. Something caught his eyes about that number and he got it.

    It was the same number of her room in Boston. The same room where he had first kissed her. He hoped he was right in that prediction and reached into his pocket for the key. He inserted, and waited to turn the knob.

    Inside the room Juliana looked out of the peephole. There he was, looking a little confused. She couldn't believe how fast he had gotten the clue. He was either a really good guesser or his heart was like gold and he remembered exactly why she picked that room. She knew it was the second choice by far. He truly loved her and with every second she spent with him she realized it more and more. She walked over to the bathroom and waited for his entrance.

    Justin finally turned the knob and was relived when it did open. He slowly opened the door and stood there in total shock. The first thing he noticed was the red satin sheets on the bed. There were about a thousand red candles burning. On the dresser. The counter. The nightstands. Even on the floor. The bed was cover with re rose petals and a single rose laid in the center of it, with a small card attached to it. Justin walked in further and locked the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and took the note.

Justin.
I will be with you
Wherever you want to take me.
I'll be right behind you all the way.
Literally!

Justin spun around to find Juliana standing by the door. She looked amazingly beautiful as the candlelight reflected off of her dress. She smiled up at him.

"Merry Christmas J." she said sweetly not moving from her place. She had the same red bow he had on her car that morning around her shoulders. He thought she was the cutest creature he'd laid eyes on.

    LAughing witht hat sexy laugh she loved he walked over to her and took the bow off of her to allow him room to lift her up and hug her tightly to his chest. "Do you know how wonderful you are? This is incredible J. Thank you." he leaned down and kissed her passionately. He pulled back and looked down at her.

    His lips brushed hers slightly once again. He felt her lean into him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Justin's arms went around her waist automatically. Every breath they took was like their last as their kissing became heavier and more desperate with each attempt.

Juliana stopped kissing him and slowly took his jacket off his shoulders and down his arms. She pulled at his white dress shirt that was neatly tucked into his pants.

**********************************************************************
**If you aren't confortable with sexual content than maybe you shouldn't read this part. The scene is not a graphic one. So don't worry too much. It's a beautiful scene, BUT you are allowed to skip it and will not be lost. Just know that Juls and Justin did have sex.**

    "Juls? What?" he was silenced by her lips against his, once again. She unbuttoned his shirt a shed him of it too. Justin was now in a plain black wife beater. She lifted the shirt to give her access to his chest. Justin felt goose bumps all over his body with every single touch. He cupped her face and kissed her softly and passionately. He intertwined his finger in her long hair as he kissed her upper neck down across her collarbone and back up. She moaned as she felt his hot kisses burn right through her whole being. She reached down for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Justin did nothing to stop her at that moment. She looked up at him and smiled. Juliana started kissing him by his ear making sure her taunting breathing was noticed. Justin moaned as she breathed into his ear and neck in the most sexual way he'd ever experienced. Justin lifted his arm from her waistline and slipped the zipper of her dress down and was welcomed by the warmth of her lower back. With one swift move her dress was now at her ankles. He lifted her up and still passionately kissing her, placed her at the edge of the bed. Juliana wrapped her legs around his waist as he laid half his body on hers. He kissed down her neck once again and onto her breasts. Juliana felt a shiver come up and down her back as he did this. Juliana moaned as she felt his lips on her stomach, down her thigh slowly, and back up to her belly button.

    She sat back up forcing him to stand in front of her. She reached for his belt buckle and unfastened it. Before they knew it they were both completely on the bed. Justin on top then Juls. Either one of them with any trace of clothing at that point. Their hands roamed over places on their bodies they had only imagined touching.

    The only sounds coming from the room were the slight sound of the bed and of their labored breathing. Taking a brief moment to catch his breath.

"Juls? Are you ready?" he looked at her. She nodded to indicate him that yes she was ready to take their relationship too that level. She pulled him down to her and kissed him. Justin knew that was her answer.

    Justin made his way inside her, and stilled. A deep moan escaped his lips."Jesus!" he never knew it could feel that way. Love.

    Before they knew it Juls was moaning almost yelling out in pleasure as Justin enthused in and out slowly. The feeling of him within her was pure bliss all in its own.

Justin kissed every exposed skin on her body as he made love to her.

"Oh God Juls…" he moaned into her ear as he nibbled on it.

"Justin ohh ahh ohhhhh…" Juls let out breathless. She clawed at his back with her nails to somehow get him in closer to her. Justin began to speed up his pace. She moved her hips to his rhythm to allow him deeper access. Justin moaned louder as the pleasure ran though his body. He moved inside and back out faster as he felt her grab onto his neck and successfully brought them into a sitting position.

Juliana moved up and down on him as he tried his hardest not to hit his peak. He gently sucked on her breasts and pulled on her hair softly as she continued to move up and down filling him with immense pleasure. As well as herself.

Forty-five minutes and five different positions later. Justin leaned into Juliana now under him and placed his lips on hers as he climaxed. Juliana let out a loud moan as she reached her third orgasm of the night.

************************************************************************

"I love you J"

"I love you more Justin"

She cuddled close to his chest and closed her eyes.

27

Chapter 27 by Lynn
ynk27 Chapter Twenty-seven

     Justin opened his eyes as the annoying ray of light came through the window. He reached over next to him and found that she was no longer laying there. He could hear the shower in the distance. A smile came to his lips as he remembered the events of the night before. It was probably the best night of his life. He hadn't experienced what he experienced with Juls with anyone before. It wasn't the sexual acts but the feelings he got during the love making, a feeling of never letting her go. Ever. Without hesitating he got up from under the covers not even worrying about the fact that he was naked. He walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. The room was steamy and he could hardly see her thought the glass shower doors. He cracked the glass door open and peeked inside. Her back was to him. His eyes roamed over her body as she lathered herself with soap.

"Are you going to stand there and stare? Or are you going to join me?" she asked without turning around.

"I thought you'd never ask." he stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around her naked body standing behind her. "Good morning J."

"Good Morning Mr. Timberlake, did you sleep well?" she asked as he licked the drops of water off her neck and shoulders.

"I've never slept better in my entire life." he turned her around to face him. He leaned down and kissed her softly as the water came over his head. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the sitting area of the shower. There were three shower head so anywhere they went they were hit by water. He sat her down on the edge of the in-wall bench and continued his mission from the night before and Juls moaned in pleasure. He traveled up and down her body with his tongue and lingered at certain places enough to make Juls scream out in satisfaction.
 

     It was eleven o'clock by the time Justin  and Juliana made it to the lobby where Lonnie waited patiently. They headed to the car and got in.

"We need to eat. I'm starving. Aren't you?" she asked Justin who sat next to her in the S.U.V. he leaned towards her and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as she listened to his whisper. She was as red as a tomato. "Food. Justin. I meant eat food, you are nasty, you do know that right?"

"I'm sorry" he responded.

"No you're not" she said laughing.

"I know. And neither are you."

"I'm not what? Justin." she asked looking at him.

"Sorry that Justin is NASTY!" he laughed as he referred himself as the third person. "Well, like Janet says. Mr. Timberlake if you NASTY!"

     After some food at McDonalds they headed to Jc's house. Justin got out of the car and walked her over to her door.

"Justin? I have to tell you something." Juliana looked up at him as he put her bag down on her sofa. "I have to leave"

"What do you mean, Juls?" he asked confused.

"I really wanted to spend New Years with you, but I'm going home for the week. I didn't tell…" she was interrupted when he placed his index finger over her mouth to silence her.

"J, you don't have to justify anything to me as far as your family goes. I thought that you would spend New Years Eve with us too. But I'm happy that you are going home to your family."

"You are? You don't care if I leave?"

"Juls of course I do. Who am I going to kiss at midnight?" he smiled " but I know that family is always first. We sacrificed spending Christmas with our family, to be together. Now don't you think they deserve New Years?"

"Yeah they do. Thank you Justin, I'll be back in no time."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I love you Justin."

"I love you too baby. When do you leave?"

"In" she looked at her watch. " three hours"

"Geez, Juls talk about last minute. Well, let me get home and check my messages and make a few call and I'll take you to the airport."

"You don't have to J. Why don't you go home and get some sleep. I know you didn't get much last night."

"Yeah alright Juls. I fell for that one. I'll be back in an hour k?" he kissed her forehead and headed out the door.

     Juliana went to her room and got her suitcase and handbags. She set them by the door so she wouldn't forget anything. She put her hair in a high ponytail and headed out the door to Jc's house.

"Hello? Anyone around?"

"Over in the den, Juls." she heard Jc answer.

"Hey C."

"What's up Juls? Aren't you leaving soon?"

"Yeah, Justin went home but he'll be back to take me to the airport."

"Tell him to be careful. So where did you guys go to last night?" Jc asked curiously.

"None of your business C. Where's Bobbie?"

"You are no fun. She went to her parents house, or atleast that's what she told me. She wanted to show everyone that ring. I love her to death but I wish she would shut up about the damn ring."

"Hello? Although I don't understand why that girl loves you soo much, you are the love of her life and the ring. Well I would die if I had a ring like that."

"Yeah, I guess I am." he responded with a smile. He loved her and it was easily known when he spoke of her.

"Eww get that look off your face. I came over to say good bye to my good bud."

"You said good bye last night before you disappeared ,Juls. What do you need?"

"What makes you think I need something?" she asked nervously. He looked at her and she had to smile. " alright I came over for a bottled water, damnit. Can't keep anything from you, I don't know how Bobbie puts up with that look of yours."

"I know you too well Juls."

"Yeah unfortunately. I'll see you next year Josh! Bye" she said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed the water  from the fridge.

....................................

     Justin pulled up to the airport and saw the crowd of people that surrounded it. He cursed who he was at that moment.

"Juls?" he started to say in a serious tone.

"I know J. I know. I told you it wasn't a good idea to come with me." Juls said looking out the window. Everyone rushed around trying to get to their holiday vacation spots. There were about a thousand  kids running around, it seemed. Juls knew it would be impossible for Justin to go inside with her. She wished for a split second that he wasn't a celebrity and just be a normal boyfriend. She knew how sheltered their lives where from being on tour with them. But now she really knew to what degree their lives really sucked. Here he was, a twenty year old man, and he couldn't even walk his girlfriend to the gate without being mobbed. Juliana was angered by that at times but quickly changed her attitude. Those people, the fans, are what make him who he is. And she wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. He held the key to her heart.

"I'm sorry Juls. I'd love to walk you to the gate but…"

"J. it's alright. When I accepted to be your girlfriend I took the whole package. And although you come with a million teenage girls attached to your ass." she laughed and leaned toward him to kiss him. He immediately cupped her face and deepened the kiss. "I'll see you in a week baby" she stepped out of the car and got her bags out of the trunk as Justin watched from the driver's seat.

"Bye, Juls love you."

28

Chapter 28 by Lynn
ynk28  

Chapter twenty-eight

     It was three o'clock when Juliana stepped off the plane. She slept during her whole trip and was now feeling a tad drowsy. If she knew her family well, she would not get much sleep the coming days. She walked down the terminal to find her mother and a cute little girl standing next to her.

"Hey sweetie." her mom embraced her. Juliana missed those hugs so she savored the moment for a couple seconds.

"Hi mom." Juliana kissed her mother and turned to the little girl. "Hey mom? Who is this?" she asked bending down to the level of the little girl.

"Its me, Ashley" the little girl responded. "don't you remember me Ju-Ju?"

"Ashley? I don't know. I mean I do have a cute little cousin named, Ashley. But the last time I saw her she was a little baby. And you cant be her because you're a big girl."

"I grew, Ju-Ju. I'm still Ashley. I promise." she said in a hopeful voice."

"You promise? Can I get a hung then?" the little girl moved closer and wrapped her small arms around Juls neck.

"You look pretty Ju-Ju." the little girl let out with a laugh.

"Well you aren't so bad yourself missy. Come on, lets go home." Juliana picked her up in her arms and walked next to her mother down the terminal and into the indoor parking lot. "Is dad home mom?"

"Not yet he'll be home later. He had some patients."

"Good, I want to spend some time with…" she was interrupted by her ringing phone. "hey sweetie I have to put you down now. I have to answer my phone." she told the little girl as she set her down.

"Hello?" silence.

"I remember saying call me as soon as you set foot out of the plane and by the sounds of it you are outside already, I hear cars.. What am I supposed to do with you?"

"I miss you too J." she said with a giggle. He was rambling on and on.

"Did you have a good flight?"

"Yes I did. I slept all the way. My mom came to get me at the airport and we are leaving right now."

"I miss you Juls. Come back." he said pretending to cry.

"Justin I've been gone for…" she looked at her watch "five hours. What are you going to do for the next one hundred sixty hours?" She heard him laugh.

"Well, it seems as though I'm not the only one counting. Seriously I just wanted to know that you were okay."

"Aww thank you. I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

"Alright bye." she clicked off the phone.

"Was that Justin, Juls?" her mother asked opening the trunk to her car.

"Yeah he said he…" the phone rang once again. "Hello?"

"I love you" she heard him say sweetly. "I forgot to tell you that."

"I love you too J, goodbye." she said now giggling like a teenager. She looked at her mom and blushed. She was always expressing herself in front of her mom but this time it was different, she was in love and just the mentioning of his name made her knees weak. "that was him ag.." The phone.

"Come on J, you aren't making this any easier for me."

"How do you think I feel? I just wanted to wish your mom a happy new year. Put her on, please?" Juliana handed her mom the phone. Mrs. Moore gave her a strange look. Juliana shrugged.

"Hello?" Mrs. Moore said into the phone.

"Hello, Mrs. Moore. This is Justin, remember me?"

"Of course I do, Justin. You are my pretty little girl's boyfriend with the shaking hips right?"

"MOTHER!!!!!" Juliana yelled out. She almost threw up from embarrassment.

     If it would be possible to see through a phone you would probably see Justin's cheek burning. "Yeah sure. That's me. I just wanted to wish you a happy new year. And a favor if I may?"

"Shoot."

"Well, I figured since you had Juliana for twenty years, if you would be so kind as to send her my way for the rest of her life?"

Juliana's mom laughed. "How about I'll let you borrow her for the rest of her life? She's my baby you know? I can't give her up just like that."

"Alright fair enough. Happy new year Mrs. Moore ."

"Happy new year to you too and those other four." she clicked the phone off and handed it to her daughter. "Cute kid, Juls."

"Thanks mom"

     An hour later the pulled up at the Moore's estate. They stopped at a frank's pizzeria on the way home. Juliana was greeted by her uncle Joe and her aunt Marcy. Ashley ran up to her mother.

"Mommy isn't Ju-Ju pretty?" she asked pointing at her cousin.

"Yes she is, sweetheart." Marcy wrapped her arms around Juls and hugged her tightly. "Juliana you look beautiful."

"Thank you aunt Marcy. I've missed you guys."

     After spending some quality time with her family Juliana headed upstairs to her room. She walked in and was amazed of how it looked exactly the same way she left it two years ago. Her parents had always told her that her room would always wait for her and there it was. She never took up the offer. She went to New York to make it and she had. Falling in love in the process.

"Can I come in Ju-Ju?" Ashley stood outside the door.

"Sure sweetie. Come here." Juliana picked her up and carried her to the bed. As soon as she set her down she started tickling her like she used to when she baby-sat her.

     After a few minutes of hysterical laughter from both of the girls. Juliana had an idea.

"Hey Ash? Wanna go for ice-cream?"

"Yes Yes Yes"  the little girl said eagerly.

"Okay let's go." they headed down  the staircase to the living room where her family was.

"Hey guys. I'm taking Ash out for ice cream. I'll be back soon." Juliana grabbed her jacket and Ashley's and headed out the door. She stopped before closing the door and went back inside. "Hey dad I need a car. Kind of forgot I don't have one here anymore." she said laughing. She had forgotten where she was for a brief second.

"Yeah I was wondering how you were going to get there. Take my car hunny the keys are in the den."

"Thanx"

.....................................

     Juliana pulled the Lexus into the parking space and got out. She opened the door to the car so Ashley could step out. They headed into the mall starlight to TCBY. Juliana took Ashley there every Friday since she turned one. They ordered their ice cream and sat at their old table.

"Mommy said you live at the big orange. Is that true?"

     Juliana laughed at the girls attempt to describe New York. "The big apple sweetie. Apple. Not orange"

"Oh sorry." she said embarrassed.

"It's aright sweetie. I don't live in New York any more."

"Where do you live then?" Ashley asked before she took a big spoonful of vanilla ice-cream into her mouth.

"I live in Orlando, Florida now." Juliana noticed how the girls eyes lit up.

"Orlando?" she asked when she finished swallowing the ice cream.

"Yes Orlando. Do you know what is in Orlando?"

"Yes I do." the little girl said. Juliana knew every child's dream was to go to Disney World. And so she thought.

"And what's that?" Juliana asked cleaning off the little girls mouth and throwing their containers in the trash.

"Those cute boys." Juliana looked at her confused. "you know they sing and dance. Emily, my new next door neighbor showed me a video. They are cute boys Ju-Ju."

"What do you know about cute boys Ash?" Juls asked laughing.

"Come here I'll show you" Ashley grabbed Juls hand and pulled her in front of The Wall. "that's them. Aren't they cute?"

     Juliana looked at the huge poster displayed. "ohh you've got to be kidding me." They stood in front of a huge display of no other than her four best friends and the love of her life. She laughed out loud.

"What's the matter Ju-Ju? Do you like them too?"

"Ashley you would be amazed of how much I like those guys. Do you know their names?"

"I can't remember. Emily told me but I forgot."

"Come here I'll show you." she lifted her up so she would be at eye level with the Celebrity poster. "This is Joey, Lance, Chris and this guy is Jc and…"

"Ohh I remember his name…" she put her cute hands on his face. "that's Justin, he's the cutest."

     Juliana had to laugh. She was amazed as how dreamy the little girl looked as she said Justin's name. She wondered if she looked that cute herself.

"Hey Ashley, how would you like to talk to Justin on the phone?"

     Ashley's eyes lit up once again at the question. "really? You have his number?"

"I sure do, along with other things."

"How? He's famous."

"Well, sweetie yes he is but he's also my boyfriend." Juls said proudly.

"Mommy said never lie to your friends."

"I'm not lying sweetie. Come on lets go out to the car. I left the phone there." Juliana wanted to make Ashley's dreams come true but the offer of talking to him was completely selfish. She wanted to hear his voice and she saw Ashley as an opportunity and she took it.

     They got into the car and Juliana turned on the ignition for some heat. She dialed his number.

"What!?"

"Hey is that the proper way to answer the phone?" she looked at Ashley who was staring at her.

"Oh hi baby. Miss me already?"

"Yes I do." she looked at Ashley who was waiting impatiently. "why did you answer like that?"

"Oh I'm sorry about that. It's Lance he's pissing me off and I'm sorry babe but it's your fault."

"MY fault? Why?"

"You got him those damn magazines and now he thinks he's the shit. He even has his girl here ganging up on me. I don't mess with girls, so you as the person responsible for all this and as my girlfriend have to take care of her for me."

Juliana laughed. "You have some serious issues J. Anyway I called you for two reasons."

"Two? What's the first one?"

"Just to say I miss you and love you very much and second…" she looked over at Ashley who was playing with the hem of her pants. "I found someone, well a fan of yours, who happens to be my little cousin Ashley. She thinks I'm lying about you. And by the way she thinks you are the cutest." she said mocking her little cousin.

"Okay" Justin laughed "well put her on then" Juliana handed Ashley the phone.

************************************************************************

"Hello?" she said with her high pitched voice.

"Hello there Ashley. This is Justin"

"Are you the Justin from TV? The one that dances?"

"Yup. Your cousin tells me you don't believe that she knows me. Is that true?"

"Well…" Ashley looked at Juls. "she says you're her boyfriend." Juliana smiled.

"Yes I am sweetie."

"Isn't she pretty?" she asked giggling.

"She's beautiful Ashley, I bet you are just as beautiful as she is." the little girl blushed.

"Do you know Britney?"

"Yes I do, she's a good friend of mine and Juliana's too"

"She knows Britney too? My brother, Rey likes her A LOT." she emphasized.

"Well I think maybe Juls should take you to see Britney's show on Friday."

"Wow really?" she turned to Juliana "Justin said you should take me and Rey to see Britney."

     Juliana rolled her eyes as Justin ruined the surprise. "sure Ash. I was planning on taking you guys. don't tell Rey okay?" Ashley nodded and put the phone back to her ear.

"Are the other cute boys there too?" she asked. Juliana had to express amusement at the five year old's vocabulary.

"Well I don't know about them being cute but yes they are all here. Do you want to talk to them?"

"Yes please" silence.

"Okay Ashley. Here's Lance."
...............................

"Hi Ashley. I'm Lance."

"Your voice is funny. You are the one with spiky hair right?"

"Yeah you can say that. When are you coming to visit precious?"

"I don't know when Ju-Ju takes me with her." Juliana cringed when she heard Ashley say her nickname to Lance. The last thing she wanted was to be harassed over the name thing.

"Ju-Ju?"

"Yeah that what I call her."

"I'll keep that in mind, nice talking to you shorty, here's Joey."

.............................

"Hey there Ashley. This is Joey. My buddy Justin tell me you're a fan."

"I'm a girl, not a fan. You guys are cute." Joey laughed.

"Well you have to come visit soon okay? I'll let Jc talk to you now okay?"

"Okay"

............................

"Hey kiddo. This is Jc"

"Hi" she looked thoughtful then spoke again. "you got big hair right?"

Jc laughed out loud. " you are so related to Juls. Yes that's me."

"You're cute too. Not like Justin though."

"What is your cousin feeding into your brain sweetie?" Jc asked laughing

"Huh?" Ashley asked confused.

"Never mind sweetie. I can't wait to meet you. I gotta go. Here's Chris."

     Juliana saw Ashley laugh hysterically and she knew she had to be talking to Chris now. After a few minutes she handed Juls the phone.

************************************************************************

"Hello?"

"It's me again"

"Ohh I thought you wanted to talk to my little cousin instead of me again." Juliana said in a childish voice.

"Aww, are you jealous? She does sound cuter." he laughed " no I'm kidding the guys took forever handing me the phone back."

"Yeah whatever. Don't let it happen again." she said laughing.

"Okay Ms. Moore."

"I really have to go now J. It's getting late. I'll call you later okay?"

"Alright sweetie take care. Love ya." he clicked off his phone and went back to his Playstation game.

29

Chapter 29 by Lynn
ynk29  

Chapter twenty nine

"Come on Juliana, we are going to be late." the thirteen year old yelled up the stairs

"Relax Rey. We don't have an appointment. Britney isn't going anywhere." Juliana reassured him walking down the steps. Ashley right behind her.

"I can't believe you know Britney, Juls. That's awesome." he said grabbing his coat.

     The moment Juliana got to her house from taking Ashley for ice cream on Wednesday, Ashley had run up to her older brother and blurted it out. Juliana gave him an autographed cd that Britney had sent him. He almost passed out when Juliana handed him the all access pass to the Pittsburgh show. She was happy to see him so exited. Rey was quiet and all he did was play video games with his buddy Michael.

"Alright let's go." Juls grabbed Ashley's hand and walked out the door behind Rey and Michael.

"Hey Ju-Ju, Emily said she was going to see Britney today too." Ashley said from the back seat of the BMW.

"Oh really. She's a lucky girl then."

"She's really nice. She told me her brother was bringing her to see Britney too." Ashley explained.

"Wow, maybe we'll bump into her."

     Juliana pulled the car up to the backstage gate. The guard immediately questioned her. She told him who she was and showed him her pass. After a few minutes the security gates opened and they parked. Juliana walked inside with the three kids close behind. They walked down the corridor and found Rob lounging in a couch watching TV.

"Hey, big guy, how's it going?" Juliana said as they approached him.

"Hey cutie." he said looking at her and then the kids. "B, is expecting you, come on I'll take you."

"Thanks Rob." they walked down past the eating area and wardrobe area. Rey and Michael looked around in amazement as everyone talked and ran around getting ready for the show.

"Here you go. Down the hall third door on the left." he said pointing.

"Thanks again Rob. I'll see you later. Will you walk us out?"

"Sure. Just let me know when you guys are ready."

     They headed down the hallway Rob had instructed them to go. As they got closer to the door Juliana could hear Britney's well known laughter. She also heard two other voices. Juliana looked inside the room. Britney was laying down on the sofa while two girls imitated her. Juliana took one look at one of the girls and immediately knew who she was. Jamie Lynn. She looked like a miniature replica of the laughing girl laying on the couch.

"Hey there Brit." Juliana said from the door. Rey and Michael just looked at her in shock. Ashley smiled timidly next to Juliana.

"Hey!!!" she got up and walked over to Juls before giving her a hug. Juliana returned it. "I was expecting you earlier. So where is he?"

     Juliana smiled. Britney loved her fans and getting to meet them one on one was special to her. "He's right here. Rey this is Britney. Britney meet Rey, your biggest fan." Juliana said laughing at the shocked boys.

"Well hello there man!! Did you bring a friend with ya?" she said as she shook their hands.

"It's really nice to meet you. This is my friend Michael. We love your music." Rey said with a very shyly.

"Well thank you very much guys. Are you exited for the show?" Britney said kindly.

"We are exited. Thank you for the passes." Michael said.

"Well you're very welcome. I hope you guys enjoy the show." Britney turned around. "Juliana this is my little sister, Jaime Lynn and you already know Emily." Britney said pointing at the girl. The girl opened her mouth to object but was interrupted by Ashley.

"Hi Emily."

"Hi Ashley."

"You know her, Ashley?" Juliana asked puzzled.

"Yeah she's my neighbor, Emily." Juliana looked at her.

"Well nice to meet you Emily. I heard lots about you." Juls said still confused and smiled at the girl. Emily smiled back.

"Wait, don't you know Emily?" Britney asked Juliana also baffled.

"Nope, not till no. How do you know her?"

"I thought you guys came with…" at that moment laughter could be heard from the hallway. Three guys laughing over something the other had said. In came Wade followed by Chris.

"Hey Juls." Wade said walking past her to the couch to join Britney. "You ready girls?" he asked the two girls standing next to the TV.

"Juliana, wazzuupppppppp? Did you meet my sister?" Chris asked hugging her.

"Umm your sister?" Juliana asked still in his tight hug. She looked up to find a pair of bright blue eyes looking at her. Her smiled grew larger the more she looked at him. "what are you guys doing here? Chris, let go of me damnit." she said as Chris held her tighter. He knew his friend was standing behind him and he felt Juls heart beat as she noticed him. He knew she wanted to run over to him and Chris decided to have a little fun with it. Torturing her. Everyone in the room laughed including the pair of the blue eyes.

"Alright man. Let go of my girl." he said as he walked closer to them and tapped Chris on the shoulder.

"Man! You guys are no fun." Chris said laughing as he stepped aside and Juliana jumped on her target. She kissed him and embraced him in a tight hug.

"J, what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" she asked looking at him.

"Well, I'm here to see you. I missed you." he bent down a little and placed a kiss on her forehead. "And I didn't know I was coming till Chris told me this morning he was coming."

"Well I'm glad you came. When do you have to be back?"

"We have a flight back at midnight." he said with a sad face. He wished he could stay longer but this was a last minute trip. Chris had called him that morning to take him to the airport. He had decided right then and there at the airport to come see her.

"Wow, that sucks. I'm so happy to see you." Juliana kissed him one more time and turned to everyone around them. "this is your sister, Chris?" she asked putting her arm around Emily.

"Yup, that's the rug rat Emily. And you must be Ashley." he said picking the five year old up and tickling her. Laughter filled the room.

"Ashley and Rey are my neighbors, Chris." Emily said to her older brother.

"Oh really? Small world huh?" Chris said looking at Juls.

"Yeah I guess so. We would of met eventually. Who would of thought." she said facing Justin. "This is my cousin, Rey and his friend Michael."

"Hey, nice to meet you fellas." he shook their hands and turned to the little girl who was still recuperating from Chris' attack. "And you are the cutest little thing I've seen, you must be Ashley. May I get a hug?" Ashley hid behind Chris suddenly shy. "Hey I thought I was the cutest?" he asked with a laugh.

"I guess she realized, its just the cameras." Chris joked. Ashley looked at Justin and leaped into his arms.

"Guess not." Justin as he picked her up.

"Alright girls. Last call." Wade said getting up. "You guys coming?" he asked the two boys.

"Where?" Rey asked bashfully.

"Down to the dance room. I'm teaching Emily and Jamie Lynn some moves. Wanna come?" the two boys looked at Wade and then at Juls.

"Go ahead guys. Don't let Wade teach you any of those freaky Nsync moves." Juls said in a sinister way.

"Hey I thought you liked our moves?" Justin asked grabbing her waist from behind and tickling her.

"EXACTLY! They don't need to be dancing like that. They are only thirteen." she said looking at Wade.

"Gee, alright Juls. No Nsync moves. Promise." Wade said with his fingers crossed behind his back. "do you want to come along too?" he asked Ashley.

"Can I go Ju-Ju?" Ashley said looking up at her.

"Yeah Ju-Ju can she go?" Justin said in laughter. Juliana nudged him in the stomach and nodded at Ashley. All the kids walked out and headed down the hall to the room full of Britney's dancers.

.........................................

     Britney looked amazing on stage. She was just as energetic as Nsync was and Juliana was very much impressed. Rey and Michael were escorted to the first row by Rob while Juls and Justin sat at VIP. Ashley was sitting comfortably on Wade's lap. She had come back from her dancing lesson totally in love with Wade.

"I'll be right back." Justin said kissing her and heading down the steps.

"Where you going J?"

"You'll see. Love you." he said as Rob escorted him down the tight corridor between the crowds. Everyone yelled out to him and a lot of the fans were taking pictures of Justin and Juliana snuggled up together and dancing as Britney belted out in tune.

     The light came back up and a small pink car drove up onstage. Inside was Britney dressed in a colorful costume and next to her was a guy wearing a huge afro wig. Juliana busted out laughing. Justin leaned back in the back seat as Britney drove around the stage. The crowd went crazy at the sight of Justin Timberlake onstage with whom they thought was his ex-girlfriend. There had been a lot of reports of their break up but they had not made it official yet. Now seeing him onstage was a bit confusing to the fans. Britney spoke into the mic.

"Please welcome my friend Justin to Pittsburgh." the crowd got louder if possible. "We would like to dedicate this song to all of our fans. Also I would like to take this time to say hello to my buddy Rey sitting in the audience tonight." she waved at Rey as he blushed.

"PITTSBURGH!!!!HOW WE FEELING?" Justin yelled into his mic. "I would also like to send a big kiss to my one and only. I love you baby." Juliana blushed. They started singing.
 

(Do you know what it's  like, c'mon, c'mon)

Baby Tell me
To My Heart
Look like the kindda girl
That you wanna take me home
Wanna make me your own
Do you even know what I like
Just what I'm living for,
What I adore Baby, take the time to realize I'm
not the kind to sacrifice
The way I am
So if you wanna be my man (baby)
Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around (I'm telling you)
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
Something  I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know

What It's like to be me Don't you get it twisted boy
I want you to
But you got my heart to win
Before I let you in
And it deceives you baby
I'm not the average lady
I need someone to love Baby,
take the time to realize I'm
not the kind to sacrifice
The way I am
So if you wanna be my man (baby) Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like to be me Baby, Get to know me
Then you can show me
that you love for me is true
Ill give you everything
That a girl can give
Don't you wanna be my man? Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around (I'm telling you)
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like Breakdown Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like to be me
 

     They finished the song and three songs later the show was over and Britney was heading to the next city on her bus.

"Bye Ashley. don't forget to come visit sweetie. Nice to meet you Rey and Michael I hope to see you guys at our show very soon." Justin said before turning and walking out the door. Juliana behind him. They had spent half an hour talking with Ashley's parents and now they were headed back to the airport.

"Aww, do you have to leave?" she asked hugging him as they walked towards the car.

"Yeah I'm sorry baby. I have to go home and then fly out to Memphis tomorrow. Well actually in a couple hours." he looked at his watch. "I'm gonna miss you again. But I'll see you on Thursday."

"Yeah I know. Thank you for surprising me though. I love you."

"I love you too J. we have to get going now." he said as he kissed her. It was 11:45 and their flight left at 12:25. "Are you staying here?"

"Yeah, I promised Ashley I would sleep over. I'll see YOU next year baby." she said as she kissed him and he moaned at her touch.

"Bye Baby. I love you. I'll call you tomorrow from Memphis."

"Bye."

30

Chapter 30 by Lynn
ynk30  

Chapter thirty

     `This call is for Juliana Moore. This is Mrs.LaViolette from N.Y. Modeling Agency calling in regards to an opening spot on the Dolce & Gabana account. We are very interested to have you join our team of models. Please give us a call as soon as possible.' Juliana listened to the voice mail for the millionth time since she had received it.

     Juliana walked across her new apartment to her bedroom. On the bed laid the man that made all her worries and anxieties disappear. She crawled up on the bed and snuggled against his bare chest.

"Good morning baby." he mumbled into her hair.

"Hi" she simply responded. She hadn't been able to sleep thinking about the call she had received. The call that could possibly change everything.

     After laying in bed for another hour Justin got up and found that Juliana was in the kitchen. He walked to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth. He headed to his dresser for a shirt. Justin found it weird to have his own dresser in his girlfriends house. The thought of her brought a smile to his lips. He put his wife beater on and walked out to the kitchen where his love stood facing out the window. He quietly waked behind her and put his arms around her waist. Juliana jumped a little. She was looking out towards the ocean. She had a lot on her mind.

"I'm sorry, baby I didn't mean to startle you." Justin said kissing  her neck.

"That's alright sweetie." she said as she turned to face him. "you hungry?"

"For you? Yes." he said as he kissed her lips for the first time that morning.

"You are always hungry for something. Aren't you?" she said pointing at the kitchen table where his apple jacks, milk and bowl awaited.

"Thank you baby." he headed over to the table and began his morning ritual. Eat cereal.

     Juliana had to go meet Trace that morning so she was ready to go. She needed to get her measurements in for the second leg of the tour. It was the end of January and Juliana had a tough decision to make. She wouldn't have to go on tour till mid May. A month after the tour began but promised Justin she would go along in April.

     She gave Justin a kiss on his head and said goodbye. She walked out of her apartment and headed down to her car. A few minutes later she punched in her code on the key pad and the gates opened. Every time she came to the place she would notice something new. She noticed the angel that was centered in an immense fountain that was the attraction and centerpiece of the whole estate. She smiled at how pretty Johnny's estate was.

"Hey there Trace." she said as she walked into the rehearsal room.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?" he asked looking up and smiling. He looked tired but he always had a smile on his face. He might have been Justin's best friend but he acted just like Chris at times.

     After two hours of taking clothes off and putting clothes on Juliana sat on the sofa and let out a loud sigh.

"So you mentioned something about New York this morning?" she asked Trace who was looking through some books.

"Oh shit I forgot about that. I need you to go to New York on the 12th for a photo shoot. We are doing a calendar, so we need new pictures." he said writing some measurements down.

"A calendar? For what?"

"The tour"

"A Fumanskeeto calendar?"

"Yeah. You know the fans would buy anything with Nsync on it. The calendar is a gift with the purchase of this." he held up a t-shirt with five different Fuman Chinese characters. Juliana laughed as she saw who the five characters resembled.

"Ohh that's too cute. Do I get one?"

"Yeah. Umm here." he tossed her a pink baby tee. It was a lot smaller. Trace knew what she liked.

"Aww thank you." she said holding it up against her chest. "ready for lunch?"

"Yeah sure. We are done here. These are also for you." he handed her a folder which contained her plane ticket and some papers she needed.

"So where to?" she asked from the drivers seat.

"Pizza." he responded after some thought.

"Alright. Tony's then." they headed out the gate and Trace's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" silence. "Hey dawg? What's happening? Yeah I'm going to lunch right now. Yeah I met this hot chick today. I think maybe you'd like her. Yeah hold on I'll put her on." he handed Juliana the phone. She gave him a strange look.

"Hello?"

"Hey suga. I hear you're pretty hot. Can I get your number?" the voice said on the other end. Juliana recognized it right away but played along.

"Well I don't know. What do you look like sweet thang?"

"That doesn't matter sweetie as long as I got what you need."

"Oh really. Well my boyfriend gives me what I need. But if you can top that. I'll give you my number."

"Well that boyfriend of yours sounds like a lucky man."

"I'd like to think so. I'm heading to lunch with your friend here. Then I'm going home to give my boyfriend what HE needs." there was silence and Juliana laughed at her own antics. She always knew how to shut him up.

"Why don't you skip lunch, and go right over to him?"

"Nah, see all good things come to those who wait."

"Hurry back. I'll be waiting J." he hung up and Juliana giggled.

............................

     After dropping Trace at Johnny's for his car Juls headed home. She started shedding off her clothing as soon as she locked the door behind her. Her light jacket was off at the door. Next was her sweater as she walked through the living room. Her shoes came off as she walked down the hallway to the bedroom. She slipped her jeans off as she made her way inside her room. Justin laid on his stomach facing the TV on the other side of the room. He hadn't heard her come in so she quietly crawled up on the foot of the circular bed and made her way up his body.

     Justin smiled as he felt her kisses up his back and onto his neck. "What took you so long?"

"Well I had to go meet this guy. He said he could give me what I needed." she said nibbling on his earlobe. "but he didn't have much. So I came here for some Timberlake dessert."

"Oh really? Well I've been wanting for s'moores all day." he turned around under her. Which he found was easy since she didn't weigh much. He grabbed her waist and sat up to face her. She was now in their favorite position. He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down to his lips. After an hour of love making they slumped down breathless. Juliana got up and headed for the shower after a few minutes of cuddling.

"Can I join you?" Justin asked from the bed.

"If you promise to behave."

"You don't actually think that's possible do you? Water dripping down your naked body? Hello?" he said seriously. Juliana laughed at how much power she had over him when it came to sex.

"Well then I guess you can't join me."

"Come on… please?" he begged.

"Nope" she said stepping into the shower leaving the door slightly opened so Justin could easily see her.

"Well can you at least close the door all the way so I don't see you?"

"Don't look then. No one is forcing you."

"I can't help it, Juls. Stop doing that." he told her as she propped her leg up and massaged soap on it slowly.

"What?" Juliana asked looking at him through the crystal clear shower door. He was practically drooling. "If it bothers you that much come close the door, J."

     He let out a grunt and got up covering himself with the white silk sheet. When he got closer to the bathroom door Juliana opened the shower door wide open. He froze and smiled when he looked at her. "I'm soo coming in now." he let go of the sheet and stepped into the shower with her.

****************

"So may I have the honor of taking you out for dinner tomorrow." Juliana said before putting some pasta in her mouth.

"Juls, I said I rather stay in and be with you for my birthday. I don't want to be around anyone else." Justin said from across the table.

"J, we have been shacked up in this apartment for two weeks now. We are going out, its your birthday for god sakes."

"So what? Wouldn't you rather snuggle up and watch a movie?"

"I would love to. After we get back. Our friends are gonna start talking a lot of crap."

"Oh who cares? They always talk shit, faithfully. It's what they do."

"I care. I have reservations already." she smiled at him. "Besides now you can buy me a drink. Now that you're twenty one."

"J, I could of bought you a drink anyway."

"Yeah I know but now it's legal."

"Whatever you say, sweetie. We'll go out if you want to." he gave in. She smiled.
 

Thursday 1-31-02

"Are you done yet?" Justin asked from outside the bathroom door.

"Relax J. I'll be right out." she yelled over the blow dryer. "Alright Dani we are leaving right now." she clicked her cell phone off and turned the blow dryer to an off position.

"It's about time you.." he stopped talking when she stood in front of him. Juliana wore an ankle length jean skirt with a split running all along her left leg all the way to her upper thigh. She topped it with a black blouse that tied around the back of her neck. She also wore her black go-go style boots she had bought at one of the trips she had taken with Bobbie to the shoe stores. She looked too sexy and Justin couldn't stand it for some reason that night. "you do realize its not ninety degrees out, right?"

"Oh whatever birthday boy." he was working on her last nerve. He really didn't want to go out and she was now paying the consequences of forcing him. "if I do recall I was wearing a lot less than this when you first met me. You didn't seem to mind then, did you?"

"That was different." he said walking behind her down the hallway.

"I'm just going to take that answer for now. It is your birthday and I'm sure you don't want a black eye or anything." she told him with intent. "besides I'm going to wear a sweater. Stop being so grouchy."

"I know I'm sorry but I just want to be in bed with you not go out to eat. We can order in. Please?" he said whining like a two year old.

"J, come on, please don't make me feel bad about this. I want to take you out for your birthday." she said kissing him softly. "I love you"

"Alright fine. And you shouldn't use those words to bribe me."

"Alright fair enough but I do love you." she giggled as they made their way down the elevator and to Justin's car.

.................................

     They drove out the parking lot and headed to a French restaurant Juliana said  where her reservations were. Justin wondered why she had picked French of all things but kept it to himself.

"Oh damn, Justin can we stop over at Chris's house quick? I need my bracelet and Danielle has it."

"Why do you need a bracelet now? Come one Juls, the sooner we eat the sooner we can have dessert." he winked at her and smiled.

"Is that all you think about? Sex?"

"No, I happent o thinka bout alot of other stuff. Music. Basketball. More music. Sex is just when you are around."

"Again it is your birthday and I'm gonna let stupid comments like that slide. Be careful tomorrow. Come on take me please?" she looked at him with sad puppy eyes. He gave in and turned into Chris's road.

     The house was dark and Chris's car wasn't in the driveway. "I don't think they are home, Juls." Justin said parking.

"Hold on, let me call." she dialed nothing and pretended to talk on the phone. "yeah hi Dani. Hey we are outside and I wanted to get my bracelet back can you open the door? Ok. Yeah. Bye."

"Are they in?" Justin asked annoyed.

"Yeah come on." she stepped out of the car and walked around to the drivers seat. Where Justin still sat.

"I don't have to go in, do I?"

"Yeah J. Stop being a crabby boy. DAni wants to say Happy Birthday.Come on maybe Chris and Dani will join us." he stepped out of the car and walked with Juls to the door. He was so accustomed to be at Chris's house he turned the knob and walked in.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" everyone yelled together including Juliana standing behind him. His frown turned to a happy smile and he saw his family and friends all around him. Everyone from Britney to Lynn to Mr. And Mrs. Moore to Ashley and Rey. He was happy he had agreed to come. He hadn't expected anything. For the first time in Chris's life he kept a secret.

"First of all." he turned to Juliana. "I love you. Second of all. Chris? You kept this to yourself this whole time. That's amazing."

"I had to keep him locked up and away from you." Danielle laughed walking over to Justin who still stood by the door. "Happy Birthday sweetie." she gave him a hug and a kiss and everyone at the party came by and greeted Justin and wished him many years to come. All night Justin would look over at Juls while he talked to his party guests and wink at her. Juliana was happy that he was happy. What would happen after was all resting in her hands.
 
 

31

Chapter 31 by Lynn
ynk31  

Chapter thirty one

     Justin sat on the chair ignoring the giggling and cuddling his two friends where engaged in. He was on his way to Los Angeles to film Britney's next video. Britney had two days off and so Justin had to fly out to California for the shoot. Jc and Bobbie were also headed to California for some other reasons. Jc claimed he had to work on some music, which in reality he just wanted to be with his fiancée. Bobbie had some interviews to do for the magazine. All of them sat in first class with some wine.

"J, snap out of it man." Jc said waving his hand in front of his best friends face.

"Snap out of what C? I'm fine."

"Yeah, I see that. You are creeping me out."

"Because I'm smiling?"

"Yes!! You are being too weird."

"You guys make no sense." Bobbie cut in. "When you don't seem happy you get on each others case and when you are all smiles you still get on each other's cases. You boys are ALL creepy."

"WE are creepy? Mrs. Leather belts and whips!!" Justin said laughing. Bobbie looked at him stunned.

"Oh J, I think you just bought yourself a ticket to hell." Jc said before he busted out in laughter. The men in front of them turned in aggravation. "sorry." Jc whispered. Justin chuckled still looking at Bobbie.

"Ohh, I'm soo killing your pretty little girlfriend when I get my hands on her." Bobbie warned Justin with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"Hey leave my girl out of this." he responded with an attitude. "who said my girl told me?" she turned to Jc who sat in between them.

"You are so dead."

"I didn't say a word B, honest."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Because I can finally share my experience with someone. Having to keep it all bottled up was killing me. Its only Justin, B."

"If you say one word to him or any of the guys. I swear I will shove this ring so far up your ass. You will not know what the meaning of marriage means."

"Liar." Jc said leaning down and kissing her. She laughed as he whispered something in her ear.

"Ohh get a room." Justin said rolling his eyes.

"I don't even want to hear a beep from you Timberlake." Bobbie said from under Jc's embrace.

"Or what? You'll whip me?" he only felt the heat of the pain as she dug her nails through his skin. "Ouch!! Bobbie. Damnit!!" he held his arm in pain.

"That's for you and your dead girlfriend."

"Jc? Can you say Psycho B I T C H?"

"I'm not saying a word man. You are on your own." Jc said as he leaned back on his comfy chair and closed his eyes. They were all quiet the rest of the flight.
 

************************************************************************

"I have to be at the shoot in an hour. Then I'll be back after it." Justin informed Jc heading towards the door. They had been in L.A. for two hours and Jc was laying around doing absolutely nothing.

"Alright, we can go out somewhere. Bobbie has stuff to do so she won't get back until late."

"Aiight man. Lata."
.......................................

     Justin went out to his rental SUV and headed towards Britney's house to pick her up as well as Wade. "Hey man. How's it going?" he asked as his friend sat up on the passenger seat.

"What up?" Wade said giving Justin a pound. Britney walked towards the car. She looked pissed and Justin looked at Wade for some admonition. Wade just rolled his eyes.

"She's in one of her moods." Wade said.

"Ohh thanks for the warning. I remember" he chuckled. "and she's all yours man."

"I can take it. Don't sleep bro."

"Hello there, dork!" Justin said as she got in the car.

"Whatever." she put her sunglasses on and laid across the back seat. "wake me up when we get there."

     Justin laughed at how she brought so many memories of their past. She didn't mean to be rude. She just got a really bad attitude when she was PMS-ing. This should be fun. He thought as he pulled out of the driveway.
 

……….......................................
 

"That's a wrap on Justin." Wayne Isham yelled into the bullhorn.

"Thank God." Justin yelled out "one more hour around her would have killed me." everyone laughed and Britney gave him the finger joining in the laughter.

"Are you staying around?" Britney asked as the make up artist was retouching her lips.

"Nah, I told Jc I would meet him later."

"Oh, alright. Say hi to them both for me. I'm out of here in the morning."

"Alright take care B." he shook Wade's hand and headed for the door. "remember Britney, no pain no Wayne." he laughed and walked out the door to his car.

………………………………............................................................................................

"Thank you Mr. Timberlake. She will be a happy woman."

"Thank you sir. But I'm the lucky one." Justin walked out of the store and headed for his car. He told Jc he would pick him up and go hang out at the studio. Justin wanted to talk to someone about what he had decided on the plane. He was going to do it and nothing would make him change his mind. He was ready and there was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

........................

"Let's go." Jc said getting in the car after walking past a crowd of teenagers at the hotel lobby. He wore a hat and sunglasses so the girls didn't even see him walk by. And who would have, when he practically ran out. "How do they know where we are? I just want to know how. That all I ask." he said with a grunt.

"Calm down, C. You made it. Relax." they drove to the studio and made their way inside the building.

....................

"One more time J." Justin repeated the beat boxing and completed the song Jc was working on for a track on Wild Orchid's album. "Got it."

"Hey C. Can I talk to you?" Justin said walking into the sound booth.

"Ofcourse J. What's up?" Jc said switching everything off.

"I'm gonna do it C."

"Do what?" Jc asked puzzled.

"I'm asking her."

"J? English? Please? Use full sentences."

"I'm asking Juliana to marry me." he intentionally pronounced each word.

"You serious?"

"Heart attack serious." he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the small box he had purchased just hours before.

"Wow!" Jc said as he opened the box and saw a diamond engagement ring. "I don't know what to say. I didn't expect this, we are just friends and I love you man. But this is too much." Jc said pretending to cry.

"Ha Ha! Funny."

"Nah seriously man, Congratulations! Honestly I knew you were getting ready to do it."

"How? I just decided this morning."

"I've never seen you so in love J. She has changed you and I never saw that in you when you were with Brit. I'm really happy for you." he said getting up and hugging his best friend. "Hey maybe we can get married together. NOt to each other but you know what I mean. The Nsync weddings. Can you see it now?" he said laughing.

"Ohh shut up C. You get so retarded when you miss Bobbie."

"Whatever man. So when are you asking?"

"Well I know it's kind of tacky but I can't wait to see her face. So I'm going to New York on Thursday."

"On Valentine's day? Sweet." Jc said grabbing his jacket. "I don't think its tacky man. Just ask her. You and I both know what her answer will be. She loves you man. don't let her go."

32

Chapter 32 by Lynn
ynk32  

Chapter thirty-two
 

     Juliana looked at her as if she was looking at herself in the mirror. What was going on? She asked herself. The woman standing in front of her next, to her friend wasn't the same woman she had known once. Juliana looked at her friend and gave him a strange look. He in return just looked at her and smiled. He knew Juliana would have a mouth full of no-good things to say about his girlfriend.

"Hi, Johnny." Juliana finally said hugging her friend in the middle of the crowded airport.

"Hi sweetie. I'm really happy to see you." his girlfriend rolled her eyes at his comment. She looked at Juliana and gave her a fake smile. "you remember Amanda, right?"

"Well, how can I forget. Hello Amanda."

"Hello Julie." she said

"Juliana, Is the name sweetie." Juliana said full of sarcasm, she never liked her and Johnny knew it. Why he had decided to bring her to pick her up was beyond her. He would definitely hear about it though, no doubt about that.

"Ready? Do you have more bags Juls?" Johnny asked breaking the tension between the two women for a split second.
 

"No. Let's go I only brought this carry on and the duffel bag." she handed Johnny the heaviest of the two and headed behind the couple to the exit.
 

     After a quick bite at Jake's, Johnny took Juls to her hotel. He had insisted she stay at his place but by noticing Amanda's expression when he asked her. She'd rather not. Although she would love nothing more than to piss the girl off but Juls knew that probably wasn't going to do well as far as Justin went. She also wanted to be in her hotel room so she could lay in bed and talk to Justin freely all night. She had taken him to the airport the day before and they were now at two opposite sides of the country.

     Juliana was saddened by the thought of spending their first valentine's day apart but I guess it came with the territory of having careers.
 

    It was Wednesday morning and Juliana got ready to head to the Fumanskeeto photo shoot for the rest of the day. She got all her things together and headed out to the cab she had called earlier.

     An hour later Juliana walked out of the studio a bit tired. Her cell phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi baby. I miss you."

"Hi J, I miss you too. But I talked to you half hour ago. The photographer was giving me attitude because of you. You know that?" Juliana giggled as he laughed on the other end.

"So what are you up to now?"

"Well I'm going to my room and then John invited me to The Klub." silence.

"Are you going? With him?"

"J? Don't do that. He's my friend and I haven't spent time with him for a long while. Just for a little while?"

"You don't have to feel like you have to ask me permission Juls. Its alright I understand. And even though it kills me I have to admit NOW that I feel a little threatened by him just a little bit."

"J, you don't have to feel that way. I love you and he is just a FRIEND." she pronounce the last words so he would get the point.

"Alright baby. I'll calL you tonight okay?"

"Alright well not if I call you first." Juliana laughed and clicked the phone off.

******************

"Hey Johnny I wanted to ask you earlier but I was inconvenienced at the time," Juliana grabbed her coat as she headed out of her hotel room into the hallway where John waited. "What the hell is up with your girl?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, don't you see a bit of resemblance?"

"Between who?"

"Me. Johnny. Me. What's with the dark hair? Last time I saw her she had blond hair. Why the change?"

"I don't Know I thought it was weird at first too but I just went with it. Besides I always liked your hair." he said with a chuckle.

"That's not funny Johnny. That's like 'single white female' or something. She couldn't go red or brown she had to go the same as mine? That's just creepy. Yuck!" Juliana said looking at her friend. They made it out to the car where Amanda waited impatiently. She was like white on rice when it came to John and she felt threatened by Juliana. They headed to the club and Juliana headed to the bar for a drink. Amanda and John danced all night basically and Juliana mingled with some people she didn't consider friends but that she knew from coming to the club so often. After a few hours Amanda seemed to have had four too many drinks so they headed back to the hotel. Amanda got sick in the car and Juliana for once felt bad for her. Just for one slight milli-second. All three headed to Juliana's suite.

"For god sakes! Walk!" Juliana said from the other side of Amanda's shoulder.

"Take it easy Juls. She can't really walk right now." he grabbed Amanda's waist and picked her up. Getting his own clothes soaked with throw-up from the Juls wanna-be. He sat her down on the sofa while he went to the bathroom. He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. Juliana rolled her eyes. Men!

"Amanda. Do you want to change clothes?" Juliana asked kneeling in front of her.

"Why are you being nice now?"

"What? Look, we both know we don't like each other and honestly Johnny can do better. But you are his choice and I'll live with that."

"Gee thanks." Amanda said before burping in Juls face.

"I'm going to ignore that you just did that. Come on, I'll lend you some clothes. You guys can stay in my room."

"Oh god I'm dizzy."

"Ain't that the truth." Juliana whispered under her breath. As they made their way into the bedroom.

     After looking through some of her shirts Juliana picked out the North Carolina T-shirt she wore to sleep. She smiled as she remembered how much Justin liked the shirt. She gave her a pair of shorts and walked her back to the living room. John came out of the shower feeling a little better himself and sat on the sofa.

"You guys can stay in my room. You shouldn't be driving anyway." Juliana offered.

"Thanks Juls. Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'll stay here on the couch. I'm gonna head out to the all night café downstairs. Go to bed guys." Juliana grabbed her key card and left the two alone.

     It was four in the morning when Juliana headed upstairs after about four cups of coffee and some muffins. She was pigging out. She figured she wouldn't have to be cute for valentine's day. She was depressed, she wanted to be with her boyfriend and he wasn't there with her. She was angry at the moment but she was always comforted by the fact that she knew he loved her and valentine's day was just another day. She headed to the suite in a desperate need of a shower.
 

     She walked into the suite and found that Johnny and Amanda where in her room doing God knows what. Luckily her bag was right outside the door and she tried to block out the sexual noises coming from her room. Her bed. Yuck! She thought. She grabbed her cd out of her bag a put it on replay in the bathroom cd player. She relaxed her body in the tub and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before she dozed out.
 

**************************

     He walked into the hotel lobby and was greeted by the bell boy. "Hello Mr. Timberlake. May I help you?"

"Yeah I need a key to a room."

"Sure sir. What room would you like?"

"I don't need a room for me. I need a room key for Ms. Moore's room."

"Oh, is she expecting you?"

"If she was I wouldn't need a key. Would I?" Justin said. He wasn't trying to be rude. He wanted to see her already. He couldn't wait until the nine am flight and had caught an eleven o'clock flight out of California. "Look I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude. She's my girlfriend and I'm trying to surprise her for Valentine's day."

"I understand Mr. Timberlake. She is in room 1015 and I will make you a key in one sec."
After about five minutes the key was made and handed to Justin.

"Thank you." he handed him a fifty and walked towards the elevator. His smile turned into a grin and he held the small box in his hand. He couldn't believe he was going to do it. But he didn't have a doubt in his mind that she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his days with her. It was four thirty in the morning and so he quietly walked down the corridor to her suite.

     He slid the key in and walked in. When put his bag down when he heard the cd player going and a smile crept up on his lips. His smile came to an abrupt blank stance. He cleared his head and tried blocking the music. He wasn't hearing things, he heard her moan in pleasure and a man's as well. Was he in the right room? He asked himself hoping for the best. He switch the light on and saw something he just couldn't or wouldn't comprehend. Her north Carolina shirt on the floor laying next to a mans sweater. He slowly walked past the cracked bathroom door where the music was coming from and headed towards the voices. His heart ached as he looked inside the door.

     He could only see her hair and a man's figure on top of her. Parts on her hair stuck out from under the covers and Justin felt extremely sick to his stomach. Juliana? He tried saying but all that came out were silent words and tears streamed down his cheeks. He couldn't stand it anymore. He ran out of the suite slamming the door behind him.

     Juliana awoke by the loud thug of the door. She went to the cd player and turned it off. Before grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself. She walked out into the living room cautiously and saw that the light was on. She didn't remember having turned the light on. She was scared. She went to the bedroom door and knocked. After a few attempts to stop what the couple was doing Johnny answered.

"Come in."

"Johnny, I think someone was in here."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I was taking a bath and I heard the door slam."

"I heard it too." Amanda said from under the cover.

"See, even she heard it. Go check John. I'm scared." Juliana said sitting on the chair next to the bed.

     John checked the whole place. Closets and the door again. Nothing. He calmed Juliana down and left a while later. Juliana was left alone in her suite once again. She dialed Justin's number. She needed to talk to him. Hear his voice. She got nothing. He wasn't answering. It was early and she wasn't going to call Jc just yet.

     His phone kept ringing as he waited at the airport for his flight home. He wanted to get away. He didn't understand how he could hurt that bad without being physically wounded. But he was wounded, his heart was shattered. How could she do this to me? He asked himself. He was out of tears. He couldn't cry any longer. Tears were replaced by heart-felt anger. He had walked out of the hotel to find John's car parked next to his. Something he hadn't noticed when he had arrived. His phone rang again. It was her. The caller id said so. He took his cell phone and threw it across the room and completely smashed into microscopic piece as it hit the wall full force. The old man sitting a few seats away from him jump up, startled. Justin didn't even think of apologizing. He wasn't the one who had caused himself all the pain he felt at that moment. The pain he was sure wasn't going to go away anytime soon. How could he have fallen so deeply in such a short amount of time? Maybe it was his fault. Maybe he was the sucker. He hated her. He hated her for making him hurt so bad.
 
 

33

Chapter 33 by Lynn
ynk33  

Chapter thirty three

New York 3pm

"You will have until February twenty eighth to decide Ms. Moore." the lady with thin framed glasses said across the table. "We would love nothing more than to have you join us in Paris."

"Thanks again so much. This is overwhelming to me, but I will get back to you on my decision."

"Well my dear, remember that whatever you choose to do. Please think about it. Don't feel like you HAVE to do it. This is your career and only you can make decisions on it."

"Thank you, Mrs. LaViolette."

"Ms. Moore?" Juliana stopped before heading out the door and faced her.

"Yes?"

"Smile. You are a model. That's what you do best." the lady smiled at Juliana and winked. Juliana in return gave her a lazy smile and walked out of her office.

     Juliana wasn't feeling all that great. Smiling was the last thing on her mind. Something was wrong, she could feel it. Every time she remembered that Justin wasn't in L.A with Jc and nowhere to be found, she felt sick to her stomach.

     After not being able to sleep and trying to contact Justin for an hour at her hotel room. She had called Mrs. LaViolette and made an appointment to meet with her. She didn't know where to reach Justin anymore. Every time she had attempted to call his cell phone she was met by his voicemail. She even called his house and his two-way and got nothing. Jc told her he had left but he didn't know where to.

California 3pm

     Jc dialed Justin's number for the millionth time that day and then tried his house. He told Juliana he didn't know where he was incase Justin was planning on making his proposal a little more special, so he would be making arrangements. All these thoughts came to him but he couldn't help but feel something was wrong. It was already valentines day night. If he knew his friend well, he wouldn't have waited that long. He was desperate the night before to get to Juliana. Something was definitely wrong.

Florida 6pm

"Hey J. this is Jc. Where are ya man? I keep calling your cell phone but I guess you have it off. When you get this message give me a call. Juls is worried. Later man!" was heard from the answering machine of Justin's house.

     Justin sat at the stairs. His eyes were swollen. The only emotions running through his body was anger. He gulped down the last of the alcohol in the entire house beside one beer that was left and threw it with all his force. The glass bottle made a loud clash as it spread all through out the foyer. The phone rang again.

"J, it's me. Where are you? I'm worried. I'm at the airport right now. I'm coming home. I'll talk to you soon. I love…." she was cut off when Justin ripped the machine out of the socket and slammed it against the table. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the last of the alcohol in the house and practically shugged it the first time it came up to his lips.
 

Florida airport 9pm

     Juliana looked around the terminal for any familiar faces and found none. She wanted to break down and cry but she knew she was being childish. Since Justin and she started dating, she couldn't remember an hour passing by that she didn't talk to him or see him. Something just wasn't right. Juliana hated feeling the way she was feeling. Juliana, the person who always talked about how ridiculous women were to be clinging to their boyfriends, and here she was, that person she disliked and thopught pathetic. He brought that out in her. She walked out of the airport, breathed in the Florida air. She was only gone for two days but she missed it. She got in a cab and headed home.

     She walked into her apartment and checked her messages. One from Danielle and one from Trace. She had another photo shoot that following Friday but she flew home to spend valentine's night with him. He wasn't in L.A so she figured he would be home. She quickly showered and headed to his house. She wanted to feel his lips against hers so bad that she could practically taste him. She pulled up to the gate and found that it was opened. That's strange. she thought. Immediately she got scared. What if something happened to him? What if someone got into the house, and he'd been hurt? A million scenarios ran through her head as she got closer to the house and saw the kitchen lights on.

Inside the house

     Justin squinted as the headlights from the car outside his gate came through his windows. He had fallen asleep. He looked at the clock. Ten. He got up and walked to the door and peeked out the small entryway window. It was her. He saw her pull up next to his car. He wanted to run away badly, away from her but he knew he'd have to face her sooner or later. He walked to the staircase and took his seat on the bottom step.

     Juliana turned the knob and opened the front door. Darkness. She quickly found the light switch. As the foyer came into view Juliana's eyes landed on Justin who had his head down. He heart immediately sank. The floor was covered in glass. The large mirror that once decorated the wall was no more. It was shattered and all over the floor. There were bottles of wine and hard liquor everywhere.

"Jesus!" she looked at him and walked towards the staircase and stood in front of him. "J? What happened?" he looked up at her. Her eyes widened when she saw his eyes. Such anger and pain. She wanted to cry herself. She grabbed his hands to find cuts and bruises on them. "Ohh God, Justin. What did you do to yourself?" he still said nothing. She kneeled down in front of him and kissed him softly. He didn't respond. She caressed the side of his face and kissed him again this time with a little more pressure.

     Justin felt her lips against his. God he loved her. He allowed her tongue in his mouth. She tasted so good. He grabbed the back of her head and intertwined his fingers in her hair. He deepened the kiss. She moaned in pleasure. She was everything to him. He pulled her closer. She lied. Tears streamed freely from his eyes. She betrayed their love. He pulled away from her. She cheated. He pushed her off him.

     Juliana felt the glass dig into her hand. The pain went up through her arm. "Ouch!" she let out as her weight landed on her right hand. The right hand, being on top of a large piece of glass.

     Justin closed his eyes as to not see her in pain. He was in pain himself. Beyond any wound. "GET OUT!" he shouted standing up.

"What?" Juliana asked confused. Maybe she had heard wrong from the pain rushing through her hand. She looked down at her hand and got up from the floor. She stood in front of him.  The glass was still in the palm of her hand and she bravely pulled in out. Before looking at him questionably.

"GET OUT JULIANA!!" he repeated.

"Justin what's wrong?"

"I don't want to see you. Get out of my sight." he said hurtfully.

     Juliana's heart stopped beating. What was she hearing? What was he saying? Was she in the right house? Was this her boyfriend? Was this person, who was saying hurtful things, the love of her life? Her life itself? "What are you saying Justin?"

"I'm saying it's done. We are done. Get out, Juliana."

"What?" a tear slid down her face. "you don't mean that. Please rethink what you are saying." She cursed herself for being so weak. Rejection from him seemed a million time more hurtful than if it would be coming from anyone else in the world.

"Juliana I know exactly what I mean. I want you out." he was angry. He looked at her trying not to breakdown. "GET OUT!!!" he shouted again. He couldn't stand the sight of her. He kept replaying the hotel scene in his head. It angered him more.

"NO!!!!" she shouted back now fully crying. The pain in her hand was completely ignored as her heart shattered at his cruel words. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you are doing this."

"Why?" he asked sarcastically. "I don't think you are ready to hear why, Juliana."

"You don't know shit, Justin. Don't tell me what I'm ready for and what I'm not ready for. Tell me why you are treating me like this?" she said crying hysterically. She wasn't going to give up.

"Does this sound familiar?" he asked grabbing the remote off of the step. 'Differences', their song, played loudly throughout the house. Juliana looked at him confused.

"That's our…."

"Our song?" he asked in a sarcastic voice. "Or is it your song?"

"What are you talking about, Justin?"

"Do you use this song for all your schemes?"

"Justin what the hell are you talking about. Schemes? You dedicated this song to me, remember? What the fuck are you talking about?" she yelled back. She was now not only confused but she felt anger run through her body.

"I saw you, Juliana"

"You saw me? Where Justin? Can you please tell me what the hell you are talking about?"

"I saw you with him Juliana and don't even try to justify yourself. I never thought you would do something like this. I guess I underestimated you didn't I?"

"JUSTIN!!! You don't know what you are saying. I sure the hell don't know what the fuck you are saying. You are drunk."

"Yes I am. But unfortunatly for you not drunk enough to forget. I regret ever meeting you. I regret laying my hands on you…"

"Justin stop it. You don't mean that. Don't do this to me."

"Don't do this to you? Give me a break. I mean every word. You are nothing but a cheap s….." his words were stopped as he felt her hand burn through his cheek.

"Fuck you Justin!!!" she said in anger.

"Been there, done that." he said with a laugh rubbing his cheek.

"Don't you ever ever disrespect me like that again!!!!" she yelled in tears.

"Or what? You'll fuck one of my friends next?" he asked cruelly.

"You will regret you just said these words to me Justin. You are going to really wish you'd never met me. Because you'll realize how much you just fucked up. Stay away from me. DO you hear me?" with that she walked out of his house leaving her car keys on the floor. She walked out of his house. His driveway. His gate. HIS LIFE.

34

Chapter 34 by Lynn
ynk34  

Chapter thirty four
 

     Juliana pulled the covers over her head as the banging on the door continued to get louder. For the fourth time in the past two weeks she had been awaken by someone banging on her door. The person wouldn't give up. Juliana was to the point of causing some physical harm. That is, if she ever opened the door. She grunted and walked to the kitchen. The person yelled out.

"Juliana open this damn door."

"Go away Bobbie." she murmured back.

"Juls, come on. Open the door. Please?" Bobbie said a little more calmed. Juliana stood in the kitchen facing the door. She knew Bobbie meant well but she didn't want to see anyone. The last two weeks of her life where miserable and she'd rather spent them alone. She was completely baffled as to why Justin would say such hurtful words to her. All she knew was that she no longer had a heart. He had ripped it out of her and stomped on it. She had isolated herself from everyone including her family. She hadn't left her apartment since she had gotten back from the hospital that valentine's night. She'd only made one phone call and that was the last person she had spoken to.

"Juls?" Bobbie begged out side the door. "My knuckles are gonna start bleeding and then I can't use the whips on Josh." Juliana laughed for the first time in over two weeks. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Well I wouldn't want Jc to get out of that. Would I?" she said as she turned around and walked back into the kitchen. Bobbie stood at the door. "You coming in or what?"

"Juls, God, what happened to you?" Bobbie asked walking inside and closing the door behind her. She looked at her friend and her heart ached. The once happy beautiful woman was nowhere in sight. Instead there was a woman who looked like she hadn't slept in days, let alone eaten anything. Her eyes were puffy from crying. She wore baggy sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. Her long waving hair was tide up in a messy bun. She had her right hand bandaged and worst was the look of misery she had in her eyes.

"Thanks Bobbie." Juliana said sarcastically.

"Are you okay Juls?"

"Physically, I'm alright. Besides this of course." she said pointing to her bandaged hand.

"What happened?" Bobbie asked hugging her friend. She wasn't the same. The hug was emotionless and cold. Bobbie felt it.

"I let you in Bobbie. What did you want?" Juliana asked coldly. She didn't want to sound heartless. But that's was what she was. Cold. Heartless.

"Don't do this Juliana."

"Bobbie I don't need this right now."

"That's too bad. Now tell me why you look like shit? Why all the crying? And your hand? What happened between you and Justin?" at the mention of his name tears came flowing down her face.

"Bobbie please don't make me do this."

"You need it, Juls. Tell me what happened. I'm your friend and seeing you like this breaks my heart."

"He hates me, Bobbie. That shopuld sum it up for you. Don't ask me why. Because I don't even know." Juliana broke down in full blown tears. She fell to her knees and cried.

     Bobbie sat next to her on the floor and put her arms around her friend. She to started to cry with her. She wanted to kill Justin for making her friend break down this way. He was going to hear from her or her name wasn't Roberta. "Juliana, I'm sure he doesn't hate you. You have to calm down and tell me what happened. I want to help you."

"You can't help this, Bobbie. Not this time." Juliana said not once stopping the tears from flowing.

"I want to try Juls. Please?"

"You know what the worse thing is?" she asked not expecting an answer she continued. "I don't even know why he hates me so much."

"Why do you think he hates you Juls?"

     Juliana looked up at her and continued telling her exactly what had occurred that night. Bobbie sat in silence as tears came down her face also. Juliana not only felt relieved in telling someone and  getting it out off her chest. Anger overtook her. Who the hell did he think he was? She was tired of crying. Her soul was aching. And all because of some egotistical bastard? Rage went through her body as she stood up and looked at Bobbie. "Just leave Bobbie."

"But Juls I.."

"Just go. He's the one that's your friend, not me. Go on with your lives as if you never met me. Go!!!" she yelled. Bobbie was hurt by her words. How could Juls say she wasn't her friend. Bobbie got up and headed towards the door. Tears still falling for her poor friend.

"I'm so sorry you feel that way Juls. Goodbye." she walked out of the apartment leaving her friend in an emotional battle with herself.

******************************************************************

"Concentrate J."

"I need a break."

"Justin, you have been taking breaks all day."

"And you have been taking what's not yours. What's the difference?" Justin snapped back.

"That's not fair J." Wade said offended. He had been trying to work with the guys since early that morning. He wasn't very successful. At least with Justin. He was being hateful and even cocky at times. Now he was just being downright hurtful. Justin knew Wade never tried anything with Britney when they were together. His comment was uncalled for.

"Come on Justin, grow up!!" Chris said from behind the two.

"Shut up Chris!!" Justin didn't have the right to treat his best friends that way. But he was taking everything out on them. He was especially pissed at Chris. He brought her into his life. Unconsciously Justin blamed Chris for his own pain.

"Justin you are being an asshole." Jc broke in as Chris was about to snap back at Justin."You have been nothing but rude and arrogant towards us. When all we want to do is help you."

"You can't help me, C. Stay out of my business!!"

"Your business? Well your business is coming in between OUR business as a group. Or is the group not our business either?" Joey added.

     All four of them were on the verge of killing the young one off. Lance spoke up. "Come on J. I'll let you beat me at some ball."

"Whatever!" Justin walked out of the familiar rehearsal room. Lance behind him. The other three grunted as once again rehearsal was put on hold.

     Lance knew the only way Justin would talk was to get him worked up. Basketball was a number one choice. After some running around on the court Justin spoke up.

"I know what you are doing Lance." he said making a three pointer.

"What do you mean?" Lance asked playing the confused one.

"Don't play dumb Lance. It's not a good look for you. It might be for Joey, but not you. I know what you are trying to do."

"And what's that?"

"You are trying to get me to talk." Justin ran for the ball. "Right?"

"Why don't you make this easier on both of us and talk?"

"I don't want to talk about her, Lance."

"Who said anything about a `her'?" Lance asked. He was going to get it out of Justin if it was the last thing he did." I want to know what happened to `YOU' Justin."

"That's exactly it Lance `SHE' happened to me."

"Alright you aren't giving me much here, J. What happened?"

"Look!! She slept with someone else. Alright?"

"WOW, I'm sorry J. Are you sure?"

"Are you my friend or hers? Yes I'm sure."

"Look J, you are my brother and I love ya man. But I don't think this is about sides.

"For me it is. It's personal now."

"J? How do you know she slept with someone else. Did she tell you?"

     After an hour of Justin telling Lance everything he saw and heard Lance was confused. He wanted to ask but he knew his friend was hurt and right then wouldn't be the right time to tell him. He didn't think Juliana could do that to him. Lance knew damn well she loved him. She wouldn't do that. Lance was silent while Justin spilled it out. A tear slid down Justin's right cheek and he quickly brushed it off. He promised himself he would never cry for a woman as long as he lived. He would never fall for anyone like he had with Juliana. He was done with love. Period.
 
 

35

Chapter 35 by Lynn
ynk35  
Chapter thirty five

     She walked into her nearly empty bedroom and sat on one of the boxes. One of the movers grabbed the boxes labeled `cosmetics' and headed out the door. The only things remaining in the room where seven suitcases and bags and the box. And a woman sitting on the box sadly sat there one last time. She got up and put her leather jacket on. She grabbed her purse and the bag containing her pictures and files. Two men walked into the room and grabbed the rest of the items.

"Will these go with you Miss?" one of the guys asked.

"Yes." she answered with absolutely no emotion. She walked out of her apartment and stood at the door. She looked around and saw the big empty space that was known as her apartment. The space symbolized what she was feeling. Empty. She was leaving and if she could help it, she wouldn't be back.

     She arrived at the airport and immediately boarded the plane. She made sure to get there right on time. She didn't want to have to stand around the airport and have some teeny bopper recognize her. That was the last thing she wanted to be in any shape or form be connected to them. She sat in first class and tried her hardest to get the memories out of her head. They were driving her crazy and she was miserable in return. She had promised herself that she would forget. But every little thing reminded her of him. Like sitting first class. The time she and Justin went to visit Lynn in Orlando while on tour. The time he surprised her and took her to Boston, just to get her a cookie out of the vending machine. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She had a long flight and it was only to get off and get on a connecting flight.

***********************************************************************

March 25th 2002

"Good! I think we are done here fellas. Now that wasn't so had was it J?" Wade asked grabbing a bottled water off the counter.

"Yeah, that was alright. I'm glad it's done."

"Yeah with rehearsals. Now you have a tour to do. I`m out of here guys. C-ya in two weeks." he walked out of the room after shaking the guys hands and leaving them in the rehearsal room exhausted.

"I can't wait to get onstage and do our thing." Jc said from the couch he now laid on. He dried the sweat off his face and groaned. "So what are you doing today J?"

"Going home. Why?" Justin said putting his sweatshirt on.

"J, how long has it been since you went out?" Chris asked.

"Don't start guys."

"What?" Lance asked from behind the speaker where he sat tying his shoe.

"I don't feel like going out. I want to stay home and.."

"Sulk?" Jc asked rolling his eyes in annoyance. Justin had been cooped up at his house ever since the whole Juliana drama unfolded. He had been hanging around some blonde chick. Who apparently made house calls. "What are you doing to yourself J? And Tiff?"

"Tiff? What does she have to do with anything?" Justin asked trying to find out how they knew about Tiff. She was just someone he called over from time to time. He wasn't sleeping with her but not far from it. He didn't have feelings for her. He didn't even like her. She was just around and he wasn't complaining. He knew he was leading her on. But he didn't care.

"She came here asking for you the other day while you were at the store." Lance answered.

"And you tell me now?"

"Who cares? Are you sleeping with her man?"

"Not that its any of your business, but no. I dropped her last week."

"Nice man! What are you a big player now?" Joey asked seriously.

"That question coming from you, Joe?" Justin asked frustrated. He really wasn't in the mood for all the questions. He knew the name would come up soon.

"What about Juls, J?" Chris asked sadly.

"And there it is. Didn't take long for you guys to bring her up again." he said as he headed for the door.

"Come on J. We just need you back man. And I think you need to talk to her and at least be at peace." Joey yelled out.

"Joe, I already told you. And all of you." he said pointing to the other three. "that, it's done. Over. Nothing more. I need you guys to stop bringing her up. I'm fine."

"Alright J. Whatever you say. But we need the JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE we all love onstage man." Jc said smiling at his friend.

"Always man. that's what is keeping me sane dawg!" He said hugging his friend. "Please. Please, tell your girl to stop calling me C."

"Ahh I don't get in her business. You are on your own with Bobbie man." Jc said laughing. They all walked out of the rehearsal room.
 

***********************************

Same Day. Europe.

"A little to the left. Yes! that's right now give me a serious look. Perfect. We are done Ms. Moore." Pierre said rushing out the door to the photography lab.

"Phew. Thank God. Does he ever stop and breathe?" Juliana asked her new assistant Mel. The young girl smiled at her.

"You are done today Ms. Moore." she informed her. Mel was assigned to Juliana by the Dolce and Gabana people. She was sort of an intern. She too wanted to be a model and was very pretty. She was Juliana's assistant and so she was with her twenty four seven. Juliana adored her. She had spent almost a month with her and was the only person she knew in Europe other that the millions of photographers she had met.

"It's Juls, Mel, please?"

"Okay Juls."

"I am twenty and you make me sound like I'm forty. Don't you feel awkward calling me that being eighteen yourself?"

"Actually yes, but I work for you so I guess it's the right way. You know?"

"You work for the agency. Not me, Mel. Please think of me as your friend. Now would you join me for lunch?"

"You sure?"

"Come on girl. Let's go." Juliana said laughing. Juliana was doing a great job of hiding the pain inside her. She was all smiles the moment she got to Europe and she planned on keeping it that way.

     After eating some weird looking yet delicious food the girls sat at the café looking at the people go about their business. Mel looked at Juliana curiously and was trying hard to bite her tongue. Mel knew who she was. Why didn't she ever mentioned it? She wondered. She didn't want to loose her job but she couldn't help it.

"Ms. Moore. I mean Juls. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Mel. What's up?"

"I know this may be out of line but I'm eighteen and that's just the way I work. I love working with you and I want to be just like…" Mel rambled on.

"Spill it Mel. What?" Juls asked curious why the girl was thinking. A feeling in her gut was telling her Mel was about to ask her. Ask her about him.

"Aren't you Justin Timberlake's girlfriend.?" Mel finally let out closing her eyes in fear. If Juls snapped at her that meant she no longer had a job. She crossed her fingers and prayed.

"Why would you think that?" Juls asked pretending she didn't know what she was talking about.

"I don't know maybe because the entire world knows you are."

"But why would YOU think that? You don't see him around do you?"

"No, but I was wondering because I've been with you for like a month straight and you haven't mentioned him at all. No pictures. Nothing."

"Well aren't we observant?" Juliana said sipping on her Pepsi.

"Please don't fire me Juls." Mel begged. Juliana let out a laugh.

"Why would I do that? And I told you, you work for D&G not me. And to answer your question. No, he is not my boyfriend."

"But don't you work for Chris?"

"Not any more. Can we change the subject." Juliana said getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Juls I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sure you have your reasons."

"Reasons for what?"

"For being so angry." Mel said walking next to Juls.

"I'm not angry, Mel."

"Again I'm sorry but I'm honest and I tell it like I see it."

"You think I'm angry." Juliana said smiling to try to prove her point of being happy not angry.

"Actually not so much angry but sad. I saw anger when I said his name that's all."

"What are you some sort of mind reader or something?"

"No. I just have a lot of friends back at home who have had that same look in their eyes when their boyfriends break their hearts."

"You are very observant."

"You already said that." they laughed as they made their way to Juliana's apartment.

     Juliana opened her door and invited Mel inside. Mel was amazed at how beautiful her place was. It was a huge studio with sculptures dividing the different areas of the place. The kitchen. The living room. The bedroom. The only place that was enclosed was the bathroom which was made with glass blocks. It was the kind of apartment you saw in movies. On the wall was a large picture of Juls. The picture that was on the cover of the new Vogue magazine.

"Wow Juls. Nice place."

"Well thank you. But I have to admit that it was this way when I moved in. all paid for by D&G of course. It's kind of fancy, and it's not really my style but I can't complain." Juliana said heading to the kitchen.

"That's a nice picture, Juls." she said pointing the huge framed picture on her wall.

"Thank you. I just received it last week. My first cover and I'm very proud of it. Someday soon I bet you will be receiving one of those."

"Hopefully. You know those magazines are flying off the shelves in the U.S. as we speak right?" Mel teased.

"Maybe." Juls said a bit embarrassed. She had just come to a realization that she was on a cover. And Vogue at that. The cover read, `Meet one of the beautiful people of the year 2002. First time cover girl, Pittsburgh's own Juliana Moore' A week after she had arrived in Europe Mrs. LaViolette had informed her of the job. Juliana was of course ecstatic. Her parents were singing their praises when she called them and told them. "My mom said she bought fifty copies for all her friends. I can't believe her." Juliana said laughing.

"Well she should be proud. How many moms can say `my daughter is on the cover of vogue'?" Mel said taking the glass of soda Juliana handed her.

"Well thank you Mel." Juliana said flipping the TV on. The topic of Justin wasn't brought up again. That day at least.

************************************************************************

April 25th 2002
New Jersey

     Justin sat in the back of the bus talking to his mother. "Yeah I'm alright mom. How's everything in Memphis?"

"Everything is good baby. I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow."

"Okay. Well mom, I'm gonna go to bed now. We are heading to Pittsburgh now. Love you. Bye." he clicked his phone off and headed towards the front of the bus where the others were resting from another show.

"Calling mommy again?" Lance teased.

"Oh shut up." Justin snapped back. He had been in a better mood since the tour started and everything seemed to be back to normal. Everyone missed Juliana a lot but didn't bring the topic up. At least not around Justin. All of the guys knew that going to Pittsburgh was going to bring the pissed off Justin back. They were right.

"What crawled up your ass?" Jc asked. He knew Justin wasn't happy about having to go to Pittsburgh. They all thought  that Juliana had gone back home to Pittsburgh. Anything that seemed remotely close to Juls, Justin wanted nothing to do with.

"Nothing C. I'm fine!"

"Yeah sure. Wanna play?" Jc said pointing to the playstation.

"Not, now I'm going to bed." he walked to his bunk and jumped in and went to sleep. At least tried to.

"Guess who's back?" Joey whispered.

"Who?" Chris asked like an idiot. He knew what Joey meant he was playing along.

"ohh ohh I know I know!" Lance said putting his hand up for permission to talk.

"Ignorant Asshole? Is that the word you are looking for?" Bobbie cut in.

"Hey watch it Bobbie. He's still our friend." Lance said to Bobbie.

"Sorry I couldn't help it." Bobbie got up and walked to the back of the bus not before throwing a punch into Justin's bunk.

"Ouch! Damnit Bobbie. Do you have to do that every night?" Justin said from inside the bunk.

     Hours later they arrived in Pittsburgh, they were held up by traffic and so it was now five in the morning. The sun was already out and shining. Justin couldn't sleep so he sat on the couch looking out the window. Lonnie sat across from him on the laptop. The bus pulled in infront of the Omni hotel and Justin got up to get his stuff. He needed a shower. Ever since Juliana was gone he never showered after the show. I guess he was rebelling against her. He knew he was being stupid but he just wanted to make everything different than how it was when she was around. He went up to the bunks and opened up all the curtains.

"Get UP!" he yelled. All the sleeper awoke. Except for Jc. Justin did exactly what he did every time Jc wouldn't get up. He walked over to the sink and grabbed a cup of water. He walked to Jc and started to turn the cup.

"Don't even think about it J." Jc said with his eyes still closed.

"You are learning. I'm impressed." Justin said with a smile. "I'm going in"

"Then go. Why you telling me?"

"I wanted to talk to you C." Justin said seriously.

"You alright J?" he opened his eyes and looked at him.

"I think so. Will you come to my room later?"

"Yeah. Sure. I'll go after I get a some more sleep." Jc said getting out of the bunk.

"Thanx man." Justin grabbed his bags and went down the steps of the bus. He stepped off the bus and saw Lonnie looking to the side of the building with Bobbie. She was had a big smile on her face. He walked a few steps forward to see what they were looking at. About two blocks down was a large billboard. The top said VOGUE in large black letters. Justin's eyes landed on the green ones staring back at him. He read. `Meet one of the beautiful people of the year 2002. First time cover girl, Pittsburgh's own Juliana Moore' He felt a knot in his stomach and blinked as if it was some kind of visions he was having. Nope. It was real. It was her.

36

Chapter 36 by Lynn
ynk36  

Chapter thirty six
 

"You coming with us J?" Joey asked putting his belt on. He was sharing a room with Justin. He knew Pittsburgh had a nice party scene so he wanted to go out. Chris and Lance were also heading out to the waterfront to a club. The show wouldn't be until the next night so any chance they had to party was taken without hesitation.

"I don't think so, Joe."

"Why not man? Come on it's not like she's going to be there." Justin gave him a look of warning. Joey knew he shouldn't have mentioned her but it sort of slipped. All of the guys missed her a lot and Justin was just a reminder of her to them. "Sorry, it slipped. Seriously come out with us tonight. It will be fun. Remember last time we were here? We had fun didn't we?" once again Joey put his foot in his mouth. Last time they were here. She was there.

"I'll skip tonight. I'm waiting for some room service anyways." Justin said laying down and flipping the TV on.

"Alright man suit yourself. I'm out of here."

"Peace man." Justin simply said. He wasn't feeling too well at the moment. He tried switching room with everyone and no one would switch. He wondered if they knew it was there. The billboard. He had walked into his room only to find a view.

Flashback

"What the hell?" Justin asked dropping his bags on the floor. Joey walked in behind him.

"Wow," he said as he looked at the billboard directly across from the window. Justin turned and looked at him questionably. "Ahh, don't look at me I swear I had nothing to do with it."

"Close the damn blinds Joe." Justin said walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. He immediately hovered over the toilet. He got sick. He didn't understand how this girl, one girl, could make him feel that way. He wasn't sick because he was disgusted. He felt totally the opposite. When he saw the billboard outside the hotel he wanted to break down and cry. He missed her. He loved her. And so that's what his heart was telling him. But his mind would be telling him she's a cheater, and a liar. The two sequences of emotions mixed together made him physically sick.
 
 

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Bobbie asked Jc. She was standing by their hotel window. Right next door to Justin.

"Bobbie? Can I ask you a question?" Jc asked from the bed.

"Yeah, what's up, Josh?"

"You did that didn't you?" Jc asked. He knew that billboard had Bobbie written all over it.

"What would make you think that, Jc?" she lied. She had received her monthly subscription of Vogue and was stunned when she saw the cover. She knew she had to do something. When she looked at her friends eyes in the picture she saw how sad she really was. She looked beautiful on the cover and no one could deny that. But Bobbie had grown close to Juliana and her eyes just didn't have the glow they had when she was with Justin. Bobbie made a few calls. Including Melinda to find out what room Justin would be staying in. She knew no one could literally talk about her in front of him. So she went with something he couldn't avoid. She paid a couple thousand dollars to have that billboard up there hoping it would work how she had planned. Apparently it was working. Justin had tried to switch room with everyone but had no luck. Melinda had squeduled all the rooms to face that side of the building. Bobbie was proud.

"Oh I don't know. The fact that all of our rooms face it. The fact that you got off the bus and went straight to look at it. I don't know. Because I know you maybe? Too well?"

"Ohh alright. I got that up there. So what? Your friend needs to grow up and get that stick out of his ass. I told you what Juliana told me. Something doesn't match up and it's killing me."

"Bobbie he's your friend too. You have to learn to take situations around us as personal and private B. Stop being a journalist around Justin. Please? For me?" Jc said putting his arms around her waist. He leaned down and kissed her.

"It's so hard with him. He's a big pain in the ass and.." she was stopped by Jc kissing her hard on the lips. He stopped and looked at her. "Alright deal." He grabbed her and sat her on the bed and he hovered his body over hers. Justin wasn't brought up the rest of the night.
 

....................Next door

     Justin looked at the food he ordered and covered it back up. Suddenly he wasn't hungry. He walked around the room with nothing to do. He was being a child. He knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to open up those blind and torture himself. He sat at the table directly in front of the blind and put his head down. After a few minutes debating himself. He grabbed the cord and pulled it slightly so only a couple of the blinds opened. He shook his head. It wasn't going to bite him and yet he was so scared to open it. He finally opened it full view. There she was.

"You look beautiful Juls." he said to no one in particular. "Why did you do this to me. I loved you. I still love you." he put his head down and after a few minutes he fell asleep.
 

4am next morning

"You can stay in our room Lance." Joey said coming off the elevator. Chris had found his cousin at the club and he came to the hotel. Lance offered his bed to him.

"I was planning onto buddy." Lance said clearly a bit drunk. They both slightly stumbled down the hall to Joey and Justin's room. Joey opened the door and they walked in. They both stood at the door. Justin sat on the chair with his head down on the table in front of him. What surprised them more was the opened blinds. He had been looking at it. Lance smiled. It worked. Joey dug into his pocket and took out a fifty. He placed it in an already awaiting hand that belong to Lance. "Told you"

"Oh whatever. I'm going to bed."

"I'm not waking him up. I'm taking his bed." he climbed on Justin's bed and went to sleep almost instantaneously.
 

4pm Sound check the next day................

"Hey Pittsburgh. How are we feeling?" Chris asked cheerfully. Everyone screamed. Justin would smile every so often but his head was somewhere else. Justin headed up the small catwalk back to the stage and he heard someone call his name. It wasn't anything new, his name was always being called. But something about the small voice made him turn around.

     On the fifth row was a little girl smiling brightly at him. He immediately smiled back. She was so cute, he thought. He walked over to the little girl and knelt down so he would be closer to her.

"Well hello there cutie!" she gave him a big smile and reached up for him. He balanced himself and pulled her up onto him. "How are you Ashley?"

"I'm good. Is Ju-Ju here?" that question hit Justin hard.

"No, she's not sweetie. Isn't she here in Pittsburgh sweetie?" he asked curiously. Why didn't Ashley know where Juliana was? he asked himself.

"No. I thought she was with you." she said as Jc patted him on the shoulder.

"Hey there sweet stuff. I didn't know you were here." Jc said to the little girl in Justin's arms. The other screaming girls all wished they were the little girl. Who was now getting all five guys' attention.

"My mommy brought me." she pointed to her mom who stood by her daughters seat. The guys waved at her.

"Well that's why we gave you that huge thing around your neck." she looked down at her all access pass and giggled. "We have to go inside now. But tell your mom to bring you to that door over there okay?" Justin said putting her down and pointing to the door Lonnie stood by.

"Okay." she went to her mom and Justin saw her pointing to the door he had indicated. He was going to have a hard time dealing with all the questions he knew the little girl would ask.

"Well we hope you enjoy the show Pittsburgh. We'll see you later." Lance said before all five of them disappeared behind the mesh curtain.

....................Dressing room

     The guys sat around reading magazines and playing video games. Doing what they normally did before a show. Nothing. On Justin's lap sat Ashley. Her mom had gone home when Justin insisted Ashley should stay with them. He wanted to be around her. He didn't want to admit it but she was like therapy. She kept talking about Juliana and Justin wasn't bothered by it. Bobbie sat across the room pretending to read a magazine. Her ears never left the conversation Justin was having with Ashley.
 

"So you haven't seen her?" Justin asked shocked for effect.

"Nope. I miss her. She said she would come see me and she never did."

"Oh I'm sure she wants to see you. Maybe she's busy."

"Can you ask her to call my mommy. And then I can use the phone. I can't use the phone by myself." Justin laughed as she explain her situation as a five year old.

"I don't know if I will see her but I will try okay?" Justin couldn't really tell her no. So he made up something, meaning no, but the kid wouldn't know.

"How come? Don't you love Ju-Ju anymore?" Bobbie's eyes shot up when she heard the little girl ask that question. Justin froze. What was he supposed to say? change the subject. Yeah change the subject.

"Hey Ashley how about some ice cream?" Justin asked smiling at the little girl. Hopefully she would forget the fact that he didn't answer her question. She did. He got up and took her by her hand. They were about to walk out of the room when Bobbie spoke up.

"You know it's rude to brush off questions. Why don't you answer her? You know she'll ask again." she said mockingly. Justin looked at her with fire in his eyes. Bobbie was making his life impossible. Yet he was somewhat thankful. Why? He didn't know.

     He looked at her and pretended to brush something off his face with his middle finger. Ashley totally missed it. "We are going for ice-cream."

"Cute Justin. Cute." she said laughing at him. Of course he loved her. Bobbie just had to get him to say it out loud. Bobbie figured since Juliana wasn't in Pittsburgh she had to be in New York. Nsync was heading for New York in a couple of days for some press and autograph signing. She wondered if Juliana was there. Bobbie had called Vogue about the cover girl and they would not give her information about where she lived. She was having a hard time going through confidential to confidential phone calls. She was going to fix this whole mess. For her friends sake. Both of them.

37

Chapter 37 by Lynn
ynk37  
Chapter thirty seven
(May 25th 2002)

France

 Justin closed his eyes as to not see her in pain. He was in pain himself. Beyond any wound. "GET OUT!" he shouted standing up.

"What?" Juliana asked confused. Maybe she had heard wrong from the pain rushing through her hand. She looked down at her hand and got up from the floor. She stood in front of him.  The glass was still in the palm of her hand and she bravely pulled in out. Before looking at him questionably.

"GET OUT JULIANA!!" he repeated.

"Justin what's wrong?"

"I don't want to see you. Get out of my sight." he said hurtfully.

     Juliana's heart stopped beating. What was she hearing? What was he saying? Was she in the right house? Was this her boyfriend? Was this person, who was saying hurtful things, the love of her life? Her life itself? "What are you saying Justin?"

"I'm saying it's done. We are done. Get out, Juliana."

"What?" a tear slid down her face. "you don't mean that. Please rethink what you are saying." She cursed herself for being so weak. Rejection from him seemed a million time more hurtful than if it would be coming from anyone else in the world.

"Juliana I know exactly what I mean. I want you out." he was angry. He looked at her trying not to breakdown. "GET OUT!!!" he shouted again. He couldn't stand the sight of her. He kept replaying the hotel scene in his head. It angered him more.

"NO!!!!" she shouted back now fully crying. The pain in her hand was completely ignored as her heart shattered at his cruel words. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you are doing this."

"Why?" he asked sarcastically. "I don't think you are ready to hear why, Juliana."

"You don't know shit, Justin. Don't tell me what I'm ready for and what I'm not ready for. Tell me why you are treating me like this?" she said crying hysterically. She wasn't going to give up.

"Does this sound familiar?" he asked grabbing the remote off of the step. 'Differences', their song, played loudly throughout the house. Juliana looked at him confused.

"That's our…."

"Our song?" he asked in a sarcastic voice. "Or is it your song?"

"What are you talking about, Justin?"

"Do you use this song for all your schemes?"

"Justin what the hell are you talking about. Schemes? You dedicated this song to me, remember? What the fuck are you talking about?" she yelled back. She was now not only confused but she felt anger run through her body.

"I saw you, Juliana"

"You saw me? Where Justin? Can you please tell me what the hell you are talking about?"

"I saw you with him Juliana and don't even try to justify yourself. I never thought you would do something like this. I guess I underestimated you didn't I?"

"JUSTIN!!! You don't know what you are saying. I sure the hell don't know what the fuck you are saying. You are drunk."

"Yes I am. But unfortunatly for you not drunk enough to forget. I regret ever meeting you. I regret laying my hands on you…"

"Justin stop it. You don't mean that. Don't do this to me."

"Don't do this to you? Give me a break. I mean every word. You are nothing but a cheap s….." his words were stopped as he felt her hand burn through his cheek.

"Fuck you Justin!!!" she said in anger.

"Been there, done that." he said with a laugh rubbing his cheek.

"Don't you ever ever disrespect me like that again!!!!" she yelled in tears.

"Or what? You'll fuck one of my friends next?" he asked cruelly.

"You will regret you just said these words to me Justin. You are going to really wish you'd never met me. Because you'll realize how much you just fucked up. Stay away from me. DO you hear me?"
 

     Juliana woke up restless. Another sleepless night. The past three months had been a bit stressful. Her days were spent at photo shoots and meetings. Her nights were spent sleepless. Juliana was impresses with herself at how she managed to be up and ready for work at four a.m. every morning and get less than two hours of sleep every night. Nights like these she didn't particularly care for. She kept tossing and turning. She replayed Justin's words in her head. `what did he mean?' she asked herself.

     She got up and headed to her laptop. She had grown accustomed to being online on nights like that one. Which were almost every night since she arrived in France. She felt it was her only connection she had with the U.S. Many times she was tempted on checking up on the guys by going to different sites. But she would always change her mind. In order to get the pain out of her whole being she had to learn to forget. It wasn't helping much, she remembered. She remembered every day. She wished she could delete all the pain the same way she deleted Bobbie's unread emails.

     She entered a chat room and was immediately hit by boredom. She looked for another chat room and was stunned when she saw a room called `Juliana Moore Fans' After a long while she got tired of reading. The obvious teenies only talked about what they heard or what they saw. Alot of the 'he said she said'. `I heard Justin is a playa and he cheated on her' one girl claimed. `well I heard she was never his girlfriend to begin with' the other argued. Juliana wondered where all these stories came from. She became bored of looking at the screen and closed it knocking her offline.

     She had the day off and had absolutely nothing to do. Mel had gone home the week before. Her `internship' was over with so Juliana was alone once again. She decided she would go food shopping and make a few calls to her family and John. She had been meaning to call John back but she had been extremely busy the last week. He had left three messages urging her to give him a call. She was glad she had the day off. She was getting annoyed with having to smile all the time. She was happy she couldn't deny that. Her career was taking off big time. She had been featured in two other fashion magazines and Vogue wanted another shoot for their summer issue. She couldn't show more happiness physically. There's only so much smiling from a girl. A girl whose heart was torn.

*****************************************************************
Penn State Arena

......@ Hotel

"Can you please tell her to give me a call?" Bobbie said to the person on the receiving end of the phone. "Yes, Mrs. Moore I understand." she said before hanging up.

"What did she say?" Lance asked anxiously.

"Same thing she told me yesterday. `she asked me not to give her number away. I'm sorry' that's what she said." Bobbie said mockingly. She didn't mean to disrespect Juliana's mother but she was at a boiling point. "What a load of shit."

"Damn! Where the hell is she?" Lance questioned. "Should I call that John guy again?"

"I already did."

"You did? When?."

"We'll be in New York in a couple of days. We are going for some pizza. You and me." Bobbie said with an evil grin.

****************************************
 

"You didn't give it to her right?" Juliana asked her mother over the phone.

"No. Juliana what happened? Why don't you talk to your friends, sweetie?"

"Mom, I already went over this with you. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Alright sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. You Know when you are ready to tell me I will be here. Baby, I hate to leave you but I have a million things to do for your father."

"I'm not upset mom. Tell daddy I love him  and that I miss him. I love you mom, bye."

"Bye sweetie. Take care. We love you."

     Juliana stared at her phone debating whether or not to make the phone call. What did they want? she talked to John earlier in the day only to find out John was getting phone calls too. John told Juls the one with the deep voice called asking for her. Juliana knew right away who he spoke of, Lance. Now her mother had called, to tell her Bobbie had been calling for a week straight. Juliana knew how Bobbie worked and she knew Bobbie knew her. Bobbie kept calling to piss her off. She knew once Juls was pissed off she would call her to let her have it. She succeeded in pissing her off but she wouldn't win. Juliana put her phone back on its cradle and headed out the door.

    Two hours later Juliana finished putting her groceries away. During her time food shopping she couldn't stop thinking about Justin.

     She tried to go back to that week in time. She remembered she went to the Klub with John and Amanda. Then she remembered getting to the hotel. Amanda got sick. Juls gave her a shirt to wear. She recapped the time she spent at the all-night café. She went back upstairs to the room. She remembered being disgusted about what she heard coming out of her hotel bedroom. Juliana grabbed a Pepsi and walked over to her sofa and sat. She kept remembering. She remembered going into the Jacuzzi. Juliana sat up. She remembered dozing off and being startled by the hotel room door being slammed. Juliana dropped the can. Brown liquid was now all over her white area rug.

"Oh God Justin, you where there. That wasn't me Justin! It wasn't me." she said in tears. She crawled up on her sofa and cried. She now understood why he had reacted the way he did. He was wrong. Dead wrong.

************************************************************************

NYC
(May 31st 2002)

"So he ran out of the hotel and went to Florida." Lance said finishing up Justin's side of the story.

"Wait! Let me get this straight. He was in the hotel room?"

"Yeah, that's what he told us. He saw Juliana with a guy in the room. Then he saw your car outside."

"What? Me and Juls? On the bed?" John leaned back on the wine counter and laughed. The blond man sitting across from him looked at him in disbelief. The brunette spoke for the first time.

"This is funny to you?" Bobbie asked frustrated. She had just learned why Justin was so mad. She was so involved in finding Juls that she didn't even stop once to hear Justin's side of things. She was now confused. Something wasn't adding up though.

"Look, we don't care about what happened between you and Juls. We just want to see her. We are her friends and we miss her." Lance said setting his bear mug down.

"You are her friends huh? Why don't you know where she is then?" John asked sarcastically.

"Are you going to help us or what?" Bobbie snapped.

"Look! Bobbie right? Tell your friend that he needs to check his eyesight. And no I will not tell you were she is."

"What?" Lance blurted out. He was getting highly irritated with the man standing across from him. "Speak English. Eyesight? What the hell does that mean?" Bobbie looked at Lance in shock. She'd never seen him that pissed off before. Lance was the calm one of the group. This side she liked even more. She like people with guts.

     John looked at them then waved behind them to one of the waitresses. Lance remembered seeing the girl somewhere before but couldn't quite get it. The girl walked over to them a smile was plastered on her face. Bobbie thought she was a bimbo at first sight. The waitress walked up to John and stood there looking at Bobbie and Lance.

"Lance, Bobbie, meet my girlfriend AMANDA." John said grabbing the Chinese hair clip off her bun. Amanda's hair came cascading done her shoulders. Bobbie and Lance looked at her in shock. She looked like Juls. The hair.

"Justin you are an idiot!" Bobbie yelled out. Everyone in the restaurant turned to look at her. "Lance let's go. I'll call you later." she said pointing at John.

38

Chapter 38 by Lynn
ynk38  

Chapter thirty-eight

     Lance and Bobbie rushed passed Lonnie at the venue not caring who got in the way they shoved through whoever got in the way. They needed to let Justin know what a mistake he'd made. They looked onstage and he wasn't there. They headed to were his basketball net would be set up and found nothing but a bunch of crew members.

"Where the hell is he?" Lance asked none in particular.

"Well let's go back to the dressing room." Bobbie said exhausted. The nervousness of telling him was killing her. They both headed towards the Nsync toy room. Slowly. They went inside to find Jc, Chris and Joey lounging around.

"Can you tell us what you two are up to?" Chris asked wondering why the tag team had come in the room minutes before. Looked in and left without a word. Jc looked at Bobbie and she quickly changed the direction she was looking.

"Where is the dumb ass of the group?" Bobbie asked. Jc and Chris didn't hesitate to point at Joey.

"Hey!" Joey disapproved. Jc and Chris laughed.

"Justin. Where is he?" Lance let out sitting across from them.

"What are you guys up to? Bobbie?" Jc asked. He specifically remembered telling Bobbie to stop harassing Justin about Juls. And yet he had a feeling she was at it again.

"I need to tell him that…"

"Bobbie, I asked you to mind your…" Jc was cut off mid sentence by lance.

"Jc? Chill!! Let her talk."

"Oh this has to be big, if you got Lance to be a smart-ass. What are you two trying to do to J?" Jc said offended.

"Josh, will you please let me tell you what we just found out?"

"Just say it already." Joey said anxiously. He wanted to know what was going on as much as the next guy.

"Alright" Bobbie pointed to the sofa. The three of them now sat in front of Bobbie and Lance. "You guys know Justin's side of things. So you know that apparently he walked in on Juls and John. Well Juliana told me that she didn't know why Justin was soo angry with her. And I don't blame her for being totally confused."

"You remember how Justin said that he saw Juliana in bed with this John guy?" Lance added. The guys nodded. "Well when he told me the first time at Johnny's he said he saw her hair under the covers."

"Yeah, he told us that he saw her." Jc said puzzled. Lance and Bobbie weren't making any sense.

"Well he didn't see her exactly." Bobbie said making quote symbols in the air. "Juliana was in the hotel room but she was in the bathroom. She didn't know Justin was in New York, therefore she let her friend, John, stay in her room." Bobbie finished. The three guys looked at each other and then back at them with perplexed looks.

"What? What re you guys babbling about I don't understand shit you are trying to tell us?" Joey asked putting his arms up in defeat.

"Listen damnit!" Lance yelled out. "Justin thought he saw Juliana with John in her bedroom. When in reality he saw John and his girlfriend Amanda, who apparently is a fan of Juls. Her hair is almost identical. The hair that Justin saw didn't belong to Juls at all. It belonged to Amanda. Get it?"

"Wow, that's crazy. I knew Juls wouldn't do that to him." Chris said.

"But where was Juls?" Joey asked.

"In the bathroom!" the other four said unison.

"Alright Geez, don't yell at me." Joey whined.

"So where is he?" Bobbie asked again.

"He went to go get something to eat with Britney" Jc informed them.

"Where?"

"I don't know Bobbie. I'm not their mother!" Jc snapped back. Bobbie just looked at him and sat down on the couch opposite of him. "You are getting all `reporter' on me again. Calm down he'll be back." he snapped.

"Yeah and when he does, he's going to get it. Do you know how many days of girl time I've missed with Juls because of him?"

     Jc let out a small chuckle. He missed Juls too. He would do anything to get them back together. Now that he knew the truth.

************************************
ACROSS TOWN-

"You need to talk to her J. You can't keep doing this to yourself." Britney said popping a mozzarella stick in her mouth.

"I don't think I can handle seeing her again, B. I get sick just looking at the magazines." Justin confessed. He told Britney everything that had happened the last three months.

"Why do you think that is, Justin?" Britney asked worried. She couldn't believe Juls would do anything like this. But Justin was her best friend and she couldn't betray him by doubting what he was saying about Juliana. Who'd she met not long before. "Do you love her J?"

     Justin raised his head and looked at his best friend. "Yes" he said out loud for the first time in months. His eyes became teary. Britney's heart broke. She'd never seen him that torn up before.

"Then do something about it Justin. If you love her then you are willing to forget."

"I can't. I don't think I can forget what I saw. It's too real to me."

"Try Justin. Try. She loves you J and I'm sure she's dying inside for what she did to you. But you will never know if you don't try."

"Thank you for lunch B. I have to get back to the venue before Lonnie freaks out."

"J?" Britney said also getting up from the table. "Promise me you'll talk to her."

     Justin looked at his friend in silence. He answered. "I promise Britney."

***********************************

"Come on Juls pick up!" John said over the phone. He was trying to reach her all day and got nothing. He wanted to tell her about the visit he got at the restaurant the day before.

     Juliana ran out of the bathroom as the phone kept ringing. She didn't really want to talk to anyone but she suddenly remembered that Mrs. LaViolette said she would call.

"Hello?"

"It's about time Juls! Where you in the bathroom or something?"

"Hi John. And yes I was in the bathroom actually. I was in the shower."

"Lucky guess. So what are you up to today?"

"Well considering its nine p.m. here I'm not doing much. I had a shoot earlier and I got home a little while ago."

"Ohh. Well I'm calling to tell you something."

"Well duh!! That's what phones are for." Juliana said with an attitude.

"Ahh. I see we don't have an attitude today." John said sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry John. I'm just a bit tired. What's up? Is everything alright over there?"

"Well sort of. You might want to go sit down, Juls. "

"Why?" Juls asked sitting on the barstool. She pulled her bathrobe over her legs.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. Remember I told you that Lance guy called?"

"Yeah" Juliana said not shocked at all by the news.

"Well I guess since they didn't get anything out of me over the phone. They stopped by here yesterday."

"They? Who are they? Wait! Let me guess. Bobbie?"

"Yup, the pretty brunette. She remids me of you in a way."

     Juliana had to smile at that remark. She missed being around Bobbie. She missed the times they spent patronizing the guys. She missed sneaking up on Jc and messing up his hair. She missed talking to Lance about movies. She missed lecturing Joey about trashy women at the clubs. She really missed Chris and Danielle. They were the cutest couple to look at. And most of all she missed Justin. A tear started to come out of her eyes but she quickly brushed it off.

"You there, Juls?"

"Yeah, I'm here." she said faintly.

"Juls. I know you're not alright. I can hear it on your voice." John said sensing her state of emotions just by listening to her tone. "But you need to be strong and forgive him. As much as I hate to admit this, he loves you, Juls."

"He doesn't love me John. He hates me. He thinks I slept with you. Can you believe that?"

"Wait, you know about that? Juls, that's what I'm calling about.Bobbie and Lance just found out Justin saw me and Amanda, and not you and I."  Silence. "Juls, he doesn't know it wasn't you. It was just a mistake. You need to talk to him."

"It's too late John. He's too late. He tore me apart and the words he said to me I just can't forget. I can't go back now. Don't tell them where I am.  I'll call you next week sometime.Goodbye John." Juliana hung up and sat on the floor. No tears were shed. She couldn't cry anymore.

********************************

"Look. I'm a friend of Juliana's. Come on you know who I am." John said to the big wall of a man.

"Yeah I know who you are. But I still can't let you in man." Lonnie said sternly.

"Can you just please tell, " he tried to look over Lonnie's shoulder. "Bobbie that I need to talk to her."

"Look. I'll call her up. But if she says…"

"I'm here Lonnie. It's alright he can come in." Bobbie said coming around the corner. They were at the virgin mega store. The guys had an autograph signing for their new DVD. `NSYNC: Live and across the world'

"Thank you" John said as he made his way into the store passed Lonnie. "Wow, you'd think the president was in here with all the security." John joked as he walked up to Bobbie. She gave him a blank gaze in return.

"What did you need? I said I would call you." Bobbie asked.

"Wow! Chill Demon. I'm not here for anything that has to do with you. Not right now atleast. I just wanted to tell you  I talked to Juls." John said pushing Bobbie's hair off her shoulder.

"And?" Bobbie asked in a hopeful voice.

"She pretty much says she's done with all of you guys." Bobbie's eyes dropped. That wasn't the answer she was looking for. "But I think that's bullshit. As a matter of fact I KNOW its bullshit. Can I talk to Justin?"

"What for? I don't think he'd be very happy to see you right now."

"Why not? Haven't you told him?"

"Not yet. When we went back to the venue but he wasn't there. The he got back too late and had to get ready for the show. And today has been too busy and why am I explaining myself to you?"

"Because you know I can help you." John said grinning at her. "Where is he? I'll tell him myself."

"I'm right here. What the hell do you want?" Justin stood by the door. John turned to face him.

"Look man I'm not here to argue with you. I just need to tell you that Juliana.." all John felt next was the pain. The blood gushed out of his nose and onto his shirt. He found himself on the floor.

"Do yourself a favor. Don't you ever say her fucking name again." Justin yelled down to him. He hadn't thought twice about what he just did. He didn't think. Period. The moment her name came out of his mouth. He made a fist and now John was on the floor. Bleeding.

"What the fuck! You know you need to watch what you do Super Star." John said getting up. He wiped the blood off his nose with the only thing available. His shirt. "You need to grow up Kid."

"I warned you." Bobbie said with an I-told-you-so-look. John was an arrogant bastard but he didn't do anything wrong. "Justin calm down." Bobbie said getting between the two men who seemed to burn through each other with their eyes. Luckily they were in the back of the store so no one remotely important saw what happened.

"Calm down? Yeah alright, Bobbie." Justin said mockingly. "Who let you in here?' Justin asked John who was still bleeding.

     John in return looked at Bobbie who was facing Justin. Bobbie closed her eyes. She knew Justin was about to…

"YOU LET HIM IN HERE?!!!!!!" there it was he blew up. The rest of the guys now came running in.

"What's going on?" Jc asked looking at the bleeding man.

"Well it seems like your girlfriend, fiancée whatever the fuck she is let this in." Justin said referring to John.

"Calm down J." Chris said walking up to Justin.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Justin asked clearly pissed off.

"Joe, can you go get him a towel?" Jc said to Joey.

"Sure." Joey went to the back room and got him a towel and some ice.

"No! F U C K him. What's going on?" Justin said holding Joey's arm so he wouldn't walk any further.

"We need to talk Justin." Bobbie said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside the big office. "Come on in guys." The other five men walked into the office.

     Half hour and the whole story later. Justin sat on the sofa with his head down. Tears dripping on his pant leg. He couldn't believe he was such an ass. He felt like shit. He wanted to die. What had he done? He lost her. He hurt her. He didn't deserve another chance. He lifted his head up. Five people were waiting for a reaction.

"I'm sorry about your nose man!" he said referring to John.

"It's cool man. You'll be sorry when you get the bill." John said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah. Well I don't think  I can feel more sorry than I feel already. Where is she?"

"I can't tell you that. I'm sorry. I made a promise to Juliana I wouldn't tell you guys. Especially you."

"Come on John!" Bobbie interfered "How is he supposed to fix this if you don't tell him where she is."

"Look! I will talk to her. But I think she needs some time. She knows why you blew up on her. And she's miserable. You finding her right now is going to be worse on her." John said getting up. "I will call her tonight. I'll keep in touch with you. I just wanted you to know that she loves you man!"

"How do you know that?" Justin asked quietly.

"Because I can hear it in her voice every time I talk to her. She's not the same Juliana we all love and care for. You hurt her. You have to learn and live with that for a while."

"I've been living with it for three months. I can't do this anymore. Tell me where she is. I'm begging you."

"I can't. I will get in touch with you tomorrow." with that he walked out of the office. Lonnie walked him out the store.

"I'm sorry J." Jc said patting Justin's back.

"Thank you guys. I'm sorry I've been a jerk these past few months."

"Tell me about it!" Bobbie said out loud. "Did I just say that out loud?" she asked when all five guys stared at her. "Sorry" she said shyly.

"I don't need you guys to feel sorry for me. I screwed this up and I'm going to fix it. Even if it's the last thing I do. I can't stand this void inside of me anymore. I need her. I know she needs me."

"Well it's about freaking time!" Joey yelled out. "It took you long enough to come to your senses. Now let's find this girl already."

39

Chapter 39 by Lynn
ynk39  
Chapter thirty-nine

Tour bus
June 30th 2002

"Will you just tell me where she is?" Justin said over his cell phone.

"I tried calling everyday since I talked to you man! She won't return my calls. She's not in Paris anymore. I really don't know where she is." John said honestly. He called and called and got nothing. The lady he spoke to said she left for a new job. And so that's all he knew.

"Damnit. Look I have to go but please let me know if you hear from her."

"I will man. I'm just as worried as you are. Try calling Mrs. Moore again. She really won't say much to me since she only met me once."

"I will. Thanks John. And I'm still really sorry about your nose." Justin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, forget about it. Just find her, Justin. I'm sure she's fine or we would of heard otherwise."

" I know.I'm trying. I'll talk to you soon." Justin flipped his phone off and headed to the back of the bus where Melinda and the guys waited for him.

"Are you alright now?" Melinda asked annoyed. She had stopped her meeting so Justin could make his phone call. "Can I continue with the schedule now?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Go ahead."

"Wait Melinda. Anything J?" Jc asked his friend.

"No. Man. John says she's not in Paris anymore. She won't return his calls so I'm back on phase one."

"Where could she be? Damnit!" Joey grunted. He was getting really tired of looking for someone who didn't want to be found. They had all been busy calling every modeling agency in the country and all they got was that the information was confidential. Everyone but Justin had talked to Juliana's parents. He was too embarrassed to talk to her mother. He promised to talk care of their daughter and instead he drove her out of the country.

"Guys? Please? I miss seeing her pretty little face around here too but you guys have schedules to keep." Melinda said waving a folder full of papers in the air.

"Alright, sorry go ahead." Lance said looking at their assistant.

"Alright you guys have two days off, at home. July third, you guys are flying to Australia."

"Australia? For what?" Jc questioned.

"You guys are booked for an appearance at the MTV Europe awards."

"In Australia?"

"Yeah they want to do a taping of a skit in Australia to show at the awards in August. While in Australia you will spend the fourth of July off. Then you have a performance at the fashion awards on the sixth. Wade is flying down for that. You come back on the eighth to Miami where you'll have your last show and the rest of the summer is all yours." Melinda said in one breath. She looked up and saw all the guys writing everything down. They were always professional. Melinda knew she could hit them with crazy schedules like that and they handled it. "When we get back you can all go back to your hunting. And I will be happy to lend a hand. Only then. Right now I'm going to bed." She got up and kissed Justin on the cheek. "We'll find her sweetie." she left the room.

*****************************************

"So that is all then."  The lady said handing Juls her schedule for the coming week.

"Thank you Maria. I'll see you around." Juliana said with a smile.

     She had been in Sydney for two weeks and she loved it. She thought it was even more beautiful than Paris. She had just gotten a call from D&G about appearing at a fashion ceremony and she was exited. She headed to her hotel to call her mother with the good news. Her parents were the only people she kept in contact with back home. She was slowly recuperating from all the hurt that lingered inside her.

     She went into her hotel room and immediately dialed her mother's number. The only thing she didn't particularly like about being across seas was that she had to dial a million numbers to call someone. She finished dialing and heard the phone ring. Her mother picked it up after the fifth ring.

"Hi mom. Did I wake you or something?"

"Oh no sweetie. I was just on the other line. How are you? I miss you sweetie."

"I'm really good mom. I have to tell you something."

"Is everything alright?" Mrs. Moore asked worried.

"Oh no, mom, it's good news. Are you done on the other line?" there was silence on the other end of the phone "Mom? U there?"

"Umm it's Justin." her mother said.

"Huh? Justin? Where?" Juls asked hoping she heard wrong.

"Justin is on the other line."

"What does he want?" Juliana asked with an angry tone. She didn't really want to hear his name. She wanted to block him out for a while until she was ready to deal with it.

"He just wants to know that you are okay? And where you are?"

"Too bad mom. Do not tell him.," she groaned "Look I'll call you later." she slammed the phone down in anger and headed to the bathroom.

************************************************

"That was Juliana on the other line Justin."

"Did you tell her it was me?" Justin asked hoping for a good answer.

"Yes I did. She seemed upset. I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry. I respect my daughter's wishes."

"I love her, Mrs. Moore." Justin said with a distressed tone.

"I know you do honey. But you have to give her some time. I know my daughter and she's stubborn. But I also know she'll come around. You made and mistake and we all commit them. You lost her trust. Now all you have to do is trust HER. She loves you."

"Thank you for listening to me Mrs. Moore. I'm really sorry things happened this way. And that they happened at all."

"Don't apologize to me Justin. When the time comes, apologize to her. I'll see you around Justin. I'm sure of it."

"Thank you, Mrs. Moore."

"Good day, Justin."

************************************

"What did she say sweetie?" Lynn asked her son. He looked terrible. She knew he wasn't getting any sleep. His eyes were puffy and she was worried about him.

"She called." Justin said throwing himself face down on his bed.

"Who called, Justin?"

"Juls, she was on the other line. She hates me and I don't blame her mom."  He mumbled into his mattress.

"Justin you are my son and I love you with all my heart. But.." she sat on the bed and played with his barely there hair. "You asked for it. One thing a woman lives on is TRUST. You didn't trust her. And I can see why she doesn't really like you too much right now. But that doesn't really mean you don't deserve another chance."

"Thanks mom." he lifted his head up and kissed her hand. "Can I be alone?"

"Not a chance, baby." she patted his head like you would a puppy. "You need some food. Come downstairs and I'll make you something." she got up and headed towards the door.

"But ma.." Justin whined.

"Get up! You are sulking. Timberlake's don't sulk."

"This one does." Justin said putting a pillow over his face.

"Get downstairs in five minutes. Don't make me come back up here." Lynn said in a motherly tone.

"Five minutes." Justin agreed. The last thing he wanted to do was piss his mother off. She was his best friend but he didn't mess with the motherly side of her.

*****************************************

July 3rd 2002

"Walk over to the crowd, smile and sign a couple autographs. Then simply walk away."  The director said into the bullhorn.

     The guys were all exhausted from their long flight. Now they had to take directions from some Australian director who seemed a bit rude. They shot the same thing over and over again. The skit was pretty much the same thing they did during 'Celebrity' on tour. They were tired and wanted to go to their hotel rooms and sleep. They were spending the fourth of July in Sydney so they wanted to have plenty of energy for it. Melinda made arrangements for them to spend their day at a theme park. Joey was exited about it. The rest of the guys were just so tired all they wanted to sleep. Justin wasn't feeling too well. He was running a fever but managed to get through the yelling of the director.

"Are you alright J?" Lance asked concerned. Justin didn't look too good. He was fine when they left Orlando.

"Yeah. I'm all right. I think I might have a fever but I took some medicine and I'll be fine. I'm beat."

"Yeah, same here. How did you manage a room to yourself again?"

"Aww you jealous, Lance?"

"No, but you had your own room last time."

"Give me a break Lance. You know I'm cuter and Melinda likes me the most." Justin joked. He laughed as Lance pretended to be hurt.

"Oh, Mr. Jokester is back huh?" all of the guys missed seeing the old Justin. He would sit around and join whatever stupid conversation they were having but he wasn't the same. Justin would spend all day without a smile on his face. He wouldn't even smile at the shows. He sang the songs and almost expressed no emotions. It was like he was empty.

"Not really. I'm just tired and I want to go bed. Which is in MY room." Justin said putting emphasis on the fact that it was his room.

****************************************

"I wish I was over there too." Bobbie said to Jc over the phone. Bobbie decided to skip on the trip to Australia and go to New York. She had been on tour with the guys the whole second leg. She was exhausted.

"Well I know it's early over there, but it's midnight here and I need to catch some z's. I'll call you tomorrow, okay? I love you"

"Yeah okay, Bye Josh."

*********************************************

     Justin paced his room unable to sleep. His head was pounding. His fever had gone away but he still couldn't sleep. Because of the pounding going on in his head. Mainly he was just preoccupied. He was farther from home. He couldn't call people to try to find her from Australia. He didn't want to be in Australia. He wanted to be home. He wanted to be back on February fourteenth all over again. He wanted to make things different. He sat on the bed and looked at his suitcase. He reached over and pulled it so it was flat on the floor in front of him. He reached inside and pulled out a small box.

"Juls, I'm sorry." he whispered to himself as he looked at the diamond shining back at him. He looked down on his hand and rubbed the ring she had given him. He laid down and snuggled a pillow close to him. He placed the small box on top. Soon after he was asleep.

********************************************

"Alright boys, that's you schedule for tomorrow. Now if you don't mind I'm going shopping. You go do whatever you want."

"Well, thanks mommy." Chris teased Melinda.

     All seven guys sat at the table finishing up their breakfast. Joey, Chris and Trace decided they would go to the theme park. Jc wanted to check out the Jive building in Sydney so he was exited about it. Lance and Wade wanted to go out to an animated fun house. Supposable it took three hours to go through it. They were up for the challenge. Lonnie bet them it would take them longer than three hours. Justin wanted to get some gifts for his little brothers. They all finished their food and went their separate ways. They decided they wouldn't need security so Lonnie went with Lance. Wade and Mike stayed in the hotel.

****************************************

     Juliana walked out of her room and decided on going to get something to eat. She pressed the elevator button and waited. She had a couple of hours before she had to get fitted for the clothing she would wear at the fashion ceremony.

     Justin tried balancing the bags with both hands and used his elbow to press the elevator button. The elevator doors opened and he stepped inside. The door closed in front of him and the elevator started moving.

     Juliana saw that both elevators were coming. She waited. One was coming up so she stepped in front of it. But then she realized she would have to go up and then go down. This is what happens when you sleep too much. she said to herself with a giggle. She turned to the side and moved in front of the other elevator. Both doors opened at the same time and Juliana laughed a little and stepped in the elevator.

    Justin stepped out of the elevator and stood there for a few seconds before heading to his room.

"You're hearing things J." he mumbled to himself. Before he stepped off the elevator he thought he heard laughter. Laughter that sounded a lot like Juliana's. He brushed it off as being his imagination. He missed her soo much that he was starting to hear things.

     Juliana finished her lunch and headed out to the lobby. She saw about ten girls hanging out in the sitting area. She thought that was a little strange. She then figured they were parts of the girls from  the cheerleading competitions, she heard someone in the dining area mentioned. She had seen a couple of girls in uniform the day before. She looked at the girl. They looked like they were waiting for something, someone. They all had cameras in their hands. Juliana walked past them. One of the girl looked at her. Juliana smiled back.

"Hey, aren't you Juliana?" the girl asked. Juliana was a little panicked at first but she had been recognized quite a while after the vogue cover.

"Yes I am." Juliana gave her a nervous smile.

"It's really nice to meet you." the other blond girl said. "We have all the magazines you've been on"

"Wow, well thank you very much. You guys are sweet."

"You are even prettier in person." the brunette said in a strong Australian accent.

"Thank you." Juliana didn't know what to say she was a bit overwhelmed. "Are you guys here for the cheerleading competitions?"

"Yeah some of us are." the American girl said smiling.

"We really admire you." the Australian girl said with a grin. "I even bought your Fuman shirt."

     Juliana's heart stopped. These girls didn't know her because she was a model. They knew who she was because of who she was dating. Or dated. She suddenly felt highly uncomfortable. "I really have to get going ladies." she gave them a fake unsure smile. "Nice meeting you guys."

"Can you sign my t-shirt before you leave?" the Australian girl said opening up her jacket to reveal her baby blue top. The shirt was a long dark hair female Fuman dressed in pink. It read `Lady FuMoore'

     Juliana looked at the t-shirt and her heart ached. Chris, what are you doing? she asked herself. "Umm, sure." the girl handed her a black marker and signed her shirt across the shoulder.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Bye girls!!" Juliana walked out of the hotel and headed to the office where her fitting would take place. She was early but a couple more minutes with the teens she would have broken down. She hadn't cried in over a month. That was an accomplishment all on its own. She was happy. Now if only she could convinced her heart of that.
 


40

Chapter 40 by Lynn
ynk40  

Chapter forty

     Joey, Chris and Trace walked into the lobby to suddenly become blind. About ten cameras went off inches from their faces.

"Whoa, calm down ladies." Joey said trying to walk passed them.

"Can we get a picture?" the girl asked in a hopeful voice.

"Yeah sure." Chris answered. "But you guys have to stop yelling. Deal?"

"Deal." All the girls said in unison.

     After about five minutes of taking pictures with all three guys. The Australian girl, who seemed like the leader of the pack went up to Chris.

"Chris can you sign my t-shirt too?" she pulled her jacket off. Chris smiled when he saw `Lady FuMoore' across the front.

"Sure, did the other guys sign it yet?"

"No, just Juliana. Do you think Lance, Justin and JC will sign it too?" Chris froze as he heard the girl. He asked her again just to make sure he wasn't hearing things.

"Who signed your shirt?"

"Juliana. See?" she turned to her side and sure enough. Her signature decorated her right shoulder.

"When did you get that?" Chris asked in shock. The girl looked at him funny.

"A couple of hours ago. Why?"

"Oh nothing that was very nice of her. Did she leave the hotel?" Chris wanted to cover all the bases.

"Umm, yeah she left."

"Well it was nice talking to you ladies, but we have to go. Joe. Trace, let's go." the other two guys that were involved in a conversation with two of the American girls gave him a strange look. "Let's go! Now!" Chris said with his eyes wide open.

     Trace and Joey got the hint that something was up. They said their goodbyes and signed their last autographs. They headed to the elevator where Chris awaited.

"You guys aren't going to believe what I just found out?" Chris said almost jumping up and down as the elevator went up.

"What?" Trace asked curiously.

"I can't say yet! I need to tell someone else first."

"Will you just tell us!" Joey said a little anxious and annoyed.

"Wait your turn man!"

     They stepped off the elevator and bumped into Wade and Lance. They had been smart enough to take the service elevators up to their floor.

"Whoa, where are you rushing to?" Wade asked when Chris almost knocked him over.

"He has some kind of news and he won't spill it. Its highly aggravating." Trace said going around them. "I'm going to my room."

"Where's Jc?" Chris asked.

"I don't know we just got here ourselves." Just as Lance said those words, Jc stepped off the service elevator at the end of the hall. "Well, there he is."

"What? What did I do?" Jc asked walking towards his five friends.

"Nothing. We need to go to Justin's room." Chris said when Jc stood in front of him.

"For what?" Jc asked. He actually wanted to sleep a while and call Bobbie.

"I have to tell him something." Chris smiled. "Important."

"This looks like Nsync business so I'm heading to my room. I'll talk to you guys later." Wade said as he walked down the hallway and into his room.

"Come on, let's go." They all headed towards the opposite end of the hallway to Justin's room. Chris knocked on the door and no answer

"He's probably not back yet!" Joey said walking down towards his room. Just then the door opened. The room was dark and music faintly lingered throughout the room. Justin slowly made his way back to his bed. The headache was killing him. "What is it guys?" he asked from under the covers.

"Can I turn on the lights? Geez Justin, what are you a vampire?"

"No don't," Justin mumbled back. He knew the lights were only going to make the headache worse. "I'm trying to get rid of this headache."

"Well it's not going to go away with darkness. Did you take medicine?" Chris asked with a small laugh.

"Justin, have you been here all day?" Lance asked a little concerned. Justin didn't say anything. The guys all looked at each other and back towards the darkness.

"J?" Jc questioned. Justin was now snoring. He passed out right there in seconds. Melinda gave him some medicine and it was obviously working.

"Ooookay, that was fun!" Joey said laughing. "whatever you have to tell him is going to have to wait Chris."

"Doesn't mean I can't tell you guys." Chris walked out of the room into the hallway. "Come on let's go to my room."

"Hrmm." Lance cleared his throat. "Our our?"

"Are you still hung up on not having your own room?" Jc asked Lance who pouted.

"Whatever"

     They went into the room and Chris started babbling. "So guess who is here?"

"Ahh man. No guessing games Chris." Jc grunted. Chris always made a big deal of things and in the long run ended up being some stupid thing he would come up with when he got bored.

"Guess?"

"I don't know, umm Dani?" Lance tried.

"Bobbie?" Jc wished.

"Why would I want to tell Justin, Bobbie or Dani were here? Think about it." Chris said looking at his friends.

"No way!" Lance said getting up.

"No way what?" Joey asked confused. "Ohh wait, are you serious?" Joey said looking at Chris in shock.

"Chris? This isn't funny!" Jc said trying to get Chris to say it was all a big joke. A sick big joke. They had been looking for this girl for weeks. No way would she just show up. It was too easy.

"C, listen to me. Look at me. Would I joke about something this important?" Chris said now with a serious face. "I mean yeah I would but seriously, dude!"

"Oh my God! Did you see her?"

"No, but when we came in, the girls downstairs wanted pictures. So we took some. A cute Australian girl had a Juliana Fuman shirt on. She asked me to sign it."

"Yeah so? How does that mean Juliana is here?"

"Will you let me finish Joe. She asked me to sign it too."

"Too. What do you mean who signed it before you?" Jc asked baffled. "Ohh, Juls signed her t-shirt?"

"Bingo. The girl said Juliana had left the hotel a couple of hours ago."

"So she's not only in Australia, but she is here, in this hotel. What are the chances of that ever happening? Like ever?" Lance analyzed.

"Wow that's, I don't know what that is." Jc said in astonishment.

"Destiny?" Chris added. Jc laughed at how cheesy Chris was.

"So what room is she in?"

"I don't know Joe. This just happened remember?"

"Well why don't we go find out then?" Joey got up and walked out the door. The other three men followed.

     After asking at the front desk for Juliana's room number the guys looked at each other and busted out laughing. The front desk clerk reconcidered being a fan. They couldn't believe what was happening. Juliana's room was located right next to Justin's. How they hadn't run into each other was unbelievable. All three guys headed back upstairs and they all made a pact to keep the news to themselves until they had a chance to talk to Juls first. Justin wasn't feeling well and putting more weight on his shoulders would be the wrong choice when they had a performance coming up. Although they each wanted to run to Justin and tell him she was right next door they couldn't. They had to talk to her first for their own selfish reasons.

     It was almost nine o'clock when Juliana stepped off the elevator and headed towards her room. She slowly walked down the hallway. She stopped in her tracks when she heard a familiar sound coming out of the door next to hers. She smiled without thinking. She took a few steps and opened her door. Once inside she walked over to the wall and leaned against it.

My whole life has changed
Since you came in
I knew back then
You were that special one
I'm so in love
So deep in love
You make my life complete

     She wondered who was listening to that song. It played over and over again until Juls was sound asleep on the floor.
 

********************************************

"Good morning fellas!" Wade said to the non-energetic bunch.

"What's so good about it?" Chris complained.

"What happened to the happy ready to go Chris from last night?" Wade said with a chuckle.

"He stayed up watching movies. He's tired.' Chris said speaking of himself.

"And the rest of you?" Wade asked the other four.

"Chris"

"Chris"

"Chris. We stayed up with Chris." Jc finally explained the one word answers.

"Ooookay, weirdoes! How about you J? What's wrong with you this morning?"

"Other than the fact that I can't feel my arms or my legs, and my head wants to explode. I'm just dandy." Justin said with a weak smile.

"Can you dance?" Wade asked a little worried.

"I'll try man but I can't guarantee anything." Justin said setting his bag down.

     An hour later Wade turned his back to the mirror and faced Justin. "For the first time since I've known you. I am finally going to have the chance to say. You suck Justin! I can't afford to have you onstage looking like that!"

"I know man. I'm sorry." he threw himself on the ground. "that medicine Melinda gave me is making me weak. I want to die."

"Do you want to go to the doctor, J?" Lance asked concerned once again.

"Nahh its just the headache that's really killing me. I'm fine."

"You sure?" Jc asked kneeling down next to Justin. Justin and dancing went hand in hand. He was definitely not feeling well.

"Justin, how's your voice?" Wade asked with an idea on his mind.

"It's good, why?"

"Well I think there's a change in plans. I'll be right back." Wade walked out of the room and left the guys resting a bit.

     Wade came back about half hour later with some refreshing news for Justin. "Alright J, you owe me big for this."

"What?"

"You guys are now performing 'Gone'. Sitting." Wade looked at Justin when he said the words. "instead of Celebrity like I planned."

"How did you manage that?" Jc asked inquisitively.

"Just call me the MAN!" Wade said puffing up his chest and then laughing.

"So wait. We don't have to rehearse then?" Chris asked almost jumping for joy.

"Nope, you guys can go."

"Thank you thank you thank you." Chris chanted.

"Don't thank me. Thank dead man walking over here. And weren't you practically crawling through the rehearsal half an hour ago?"

"Me? No way. I'm all energy." Chris said leaving the room.

"Can someone carry me upstairs?" Justin begged.

"In your dreams bud." Lance said walking out. The others followed laughing. They knew who would do such a thing so they left.

"Lonnie!" Justin yelled to the man outside the door. "Please?"

"Ohh you are one sorry ass super star." Lonnie said picking him up over his shoulder.

"I didn't ask for your opinion. I don't pay you for those."

"Yeah exactly. You don't pay me to carry you around either." Lonnie said already making his way down the hallway.

"Whatever man!" Justin closed his eyes as he was carried with his head hanging down Lonnie's massive back.

     At that moment Juliana walked out of the small private breakfast room she had found. She saw a large man walking towards her. A man who was all too familiar. On his shoulder was another man's back side. One she would recognize a mile away. The large man's eyes widened as he recognized her. Juliana froze. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't need an encounter with Justin right then or ever she thought. She put her index finger over her lips so Lonnie would get the hint and not say a word. Or worse stop walking. Lonnie's pace didn't slow down. He kept walking passed her. Juliana held her breath as he walked by inches from her. She couldn't help but smile when Lonnie gave her a wink. When he passed her she looked at Justin. His eyes were closed and he looked tired. Which was obviously why Lonnie was carrying him. Juliana felt trapped all of a sudden. They were headed the way she had to go. She didn't know her way around the hotel too well. She couldn't necessarily walk behind them because with her luck Justin would open his eyes. She couldn't think straight to go another way. She couldn't breath was more like it. Without thinking she practically ran on air as to not be heard by Justin.

"Excuse me." She said quietly as she went around Lonnie and Justin. She turned right around the corner and headed to the lobby quickly instead of the elevators.

"Lonnie? Stop walking!" Justin said out of nowhere. "put me down." Lonnie put Justin back down, which wasn't much considering the big baby was six feet tall.

"What's the matter?"

"Did you bump into somebody?"

"No. Why?"

"Nothing never mind!" Justin got in the elevator and went to his room.

     Juliana sat in one corner of the lobby waiting. She didn't exactly know what she waited for but she sat there none the less. What were they doing here? Was he looking for her? she then remembered what the show coordinator had told the models earlier that day. They had musical guests who would perform while they modeled the clothing line. She was trapped. She couldn't avoid them now. She got up after a few minutes and got on the elevator to her room. When the elevator door opened she almost screamed as she saw a man with a cell phone on his hands. His back was turned as he talked on the phone almost whispering. Juliana felt a knot in her stomach. God I miss them soo much. she thought to herself. What she did next surprised even her. She quietly walked up behind the man. She lifted her hands up to his hair. And did what she was familiar on doing. She put her hands in his hair and went wild.

"What the hell is…" Jc turned around to find Juls standing in front of him.

"Sorry I couldn't help it." she said smiling up at him.

"Oh my God, Juls!" he grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly against his chest.

"Jc, let me go. I can't breathe." Juliana said after being in the tight embrace for a second too long.

"Ohh I'm sorry." he said putting her down. He just looked at her and the smile on his face wouldn't go away as he spoke. "We've missed you so much."

"Yeah I'm sure." she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Don't do that Juls. We do miss you. What are you doing in Australia?"

"Well I was going to ask you the same thing."

"You first."

"I have a fashion ceremony to attend tomorrow. You?"

"We have to perform.."

"Let me guess. At the fashion ceremony?"

"Yeah. Can you believe this? All this time trying to find you and now here we are. In the same exact place."

"Speaking of looking for me. Is that fiancée of yours here too?"

"Oh my God! She's on the phone." Jc said picking up the phone he dropped when he was attacked. "Hello?"

"Put her on, Josh." Bobbie heard everything that happened while she waited. Bobbie was in tears. Tears of finally finding Juls.

Jc handed Juls the phone. She looked at him with extensive eyes.

"Hello?"

"Do you realize how much damage I'm going to cause your pretty little face?"

"Hi Bobbie. Nice to hear you haven't changed a bit." Juliana laughed. It was good to hear her friend's voice again.

"I miss you girl."

"I've missed you…" Jc was pulling her towards another room. "Jc where you taking me?" she said still walking.

"To the guys."

"Oh no C. I don't want to see him."

"He's not here." Jc opened the room door to find five guys playing video games. Juls stood at the door nervous about who was in the room. Everything was happening too fast. Her past was hitting her too abruptly.

"Is Justin there?" Bobbie asked Juls when she heard the guys in the background.

"No." Juliana answered. When the group of guys heard a female voice they turned to the door. Chris dropped the controller and ran full speed towards Juls. "Oh my god! Bobbie I have to go. I'm being attacked." Juliana threw the small phone in Jc's direction as Chris' weight came over her and she was on the ground laughing. She couldn't remember the last time she'd laugh so hard.

"Hey you." Chris simply said getting up.

"Is this how you greet women now?" Juliana asked getting up.

"No, Carmen. Just you?"

"Carmen?" Juliana looked at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah." he burst into song. "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego." Juliana laughed even harder.

"It's good to hear that laugh again." Lance said giving her a gentle hug.

"Nice to hear your voice too." Juliana responded.

"Hey there sweet thang. Can I get your number?" Joey joked from behind Lance. He put his arms around her.

"Hey there. How's it hanging?"

"Hanging free, I missed you Juls." Joey said in her ear. Juliana blushed a little.

"Hey guys." Juls said looking at Wade and Trace who stood there waiting their turn.

"You look good Juls." Wade said giving her a hug.

"Thank you. How's the princess?" Juliana asked referring to Britney.

"She's doing good."

"And how's my favorite fashion consultant?" Juls looked at Trace with a big smile across her face. It felt good to smile again.

"I'm good. I've never missed one of my models like I did you though." Trace said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"So you guys found me huh?"

"Well actually Chris found you." Jc said putting his cell phone in his pocket."

"Chris?"

"Yeah for a person who seems to not want to be found. You aren't that smart." Chris said shaking his head.

"And why is that?"

"You don't cover your tracks very well."

"What do you mean?"

"If you don't want to be found. You shouldn't be signing autographs."

"Autographs?" Juliana asked puzzled. Then she remembered the autograph she did the day before. "I should have known. Australian accent?"

"You got it. Damn, I guess you still are smart."

"You can't play me Chris. Models aren't stupid. Well not all of them at least." Juliana said pushing him to the side. "I have to go guys."

"Where are you going?" Lance asked. He wasn't trying to be nosy but now that they had her back they sure weren't letting her go.

"Relax. I'm not leaving the country. I can't I'm under contract." she said with a wink. "There is still one of you that I'm not so sure I'm ready to see." she waved goodbye and was out the door.

     Juliana walked into her room. As her door closed behind her, the door to the left opened and Justin stepped out. Holding his head he walked to Jc and Joey's room. He couldn't sleep so he decided he would go and hang out with the guys for a while.

"What's going on?" Justin said as he walked into the room. Six sets of eyes rested on him. All with smiles on their faces. "What are you guys looking at?"

"Nothing." they all said. Justin ignored his friends strange attitudes and closed his eyes.

"Are you guys hungry?" Joey asked to break the silence in the room.

"We had food three hours ago, Joe." Jc said after looking at his watch.

"Hey I'm a growing boy. I'm hungry."

"That's for sure." Justin said agreeing with the theory of Joey still growing. "I second that though." his eyes still closed. His headache was slowly clearing. Although he was still a little drowsy from all the medicine, he was now hungry. He got up and headed for the door. "Let's go Joe."

     After three slices of pizza and two cups of soda, Justin let out a loud burp.

"Pig!"

"Yo mama!" Justin joked back.

"Don't be talking about my …" Joey let out a burp of his own. "Ohh I don't feel too hot."

"Yeah well five slices do that to people." Justin said with a laugh. "are you guys going out tonight?"

"I don't know maybe. Why? Feeling better? Wanna come out and play with us now?"

"Yeah I think I just needed to eat. I feel a lot better. But I am still sitting. I'll let you know when I stand up."

"Well don't tell Wade you feel that great. He'll make us dance. And I already have my mind set on sitting." Justin laughed.

"Alright."

     They went back to the room. Played some more video games. Mainly because the guys wanted to be distracted enough so they wouldn't blab about Juliana. They decided on going to a club down the street. Justin wasn't much in a partying mood. But he had to get out. He was becoming so miserable being cooped up. It was starting to affect his career. The guilt of having to change the performance lingered on his mind along with the other million things going on in his life. He had to get is life together. Even if it was without Juls for the time being.
 

*******************************

     Four men tiptoed down the hall making as little noise as they could. One of them knocked on the door softly. No answer. The shorter of the men knocked again. A little harder this time.

     The girl inside the room looked at the clock. Two forty five. What the hell? she thought to herself. Who the hell is waking me up at this time? She walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. Four men stood there.

"Ohh,...... I should of known." she said opening the door. "what do you guys want at three in the morning?"

"Shh." they all said putting their index fingers up to their lips. Chris reached over with his free index finger and placed it over her mouth as well. "Can we come in?"

"Why are we whispering?" Juls asked following his lead.

"Justin's room is next door." Jc informed her.

"Ohh, you've got to be kidding me." Juliana let out full voice. All four guys shoved and pushed their way inside her room. Juliana now knew who was playing the music over and over again. "Ouch!" Juliana let out when she tripped over her pillow and blankets by the wall.

     Joey switched the light on and looked around. "Nice room Juls."

"Thanks, but couldn't you guys come at a later time? Like noon maybe!" she asked putting her t-shirt back into place.

"Not if you want to see Justin and.. Why are you sleeping on the floor Juls?" Jc asked looking at the blanket and pillows located by the wall. The wall that connected to Justin's room. Jc gave her a strange look.

"It's comfortable." the moment the words left her mouth Justin pressed play. The sounds came into the room. The four men looked at each other and then looked a Juliana with huge grins across their faces. Juliana blushed.

"Oh whatever! I didn't know it was him. Leave me alone."

"Oh I think you've had plenty of alone time. Too long if you ask me." Lance said sitting on the bed.

"Nobody asked you!!!!" Juliana said throwing herself on the bed face down.

"Too bad."
 
 

41

Chapter 41 by Lynn
ynk41  

Chapter forty-one

"Do we really have to wear these?" Joey asked eyeing the tuxedo in front of him.

"Yeah, I guess so." Justin responded trying on the jacket labeled `Timberlake' "They aren't too bad. We can change when we finish performing, besides they go with the song.

"Yeah Joey stop crying!" Lance said with a giggle.

"I just don't like wearing these things." Joey said also trying on his jacket.

"Yeah whatever Joey. You are just afraid of commitment." Jc added.

"What does that mean?"

"Tuxedo? Commitment? They go hand in hand." Jc said laughing at his friend.

"Anyway I'm going to go see ju.."

"If they have juice?" Jc said cutting Joey off. Jc opened his eyes wide as Joey was about to blurt out Juliana's name.

"Yeah, you read my mind." Joey said realizing what he almost did. Justin looked at him puzzled. His friends were acting a little weird for their own good the past two days. He wondered what was going on.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Juice." Jc and Joey both answered and headed out the door. They had a couple of hours until the show started so they wanted to spend some time trying to convince Juls on talking to Justin.

     Juliana paced the dressing room. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't able to sleep the night before. The guys kept her up until the crack of dawn. Even if she didn't want to hear it. They told her everything that Justin did to try and find her. They assured her he still loved her. But he didn't trust her when she needed him to. And to truly love someone you have to trust them with all your heart. He hadn't done that. Juliana didn't know what to feel anymore. She heard one time that tears were a sign of love and or anger. Juliana hadn't shed a tear in over a month. What did that mean? Was she happy? Maybe she didn't love him like she thought she did. But why does my heart ache at the mention of his name? she sat on the chair and the stylist started on her hair.

***************************************

"I like these things."

"I bet you do, Joe." Jc said looking at his friend who was almost drooling.

     They walked to the other side of the arena where the models were walking around in basically nothing. A couple of them looked at the two men gawking. After all they were two fifths of Nsync. None of the women seemed shy at all. And neither did Joey. He said hello to everyone that crossed his path. Jc on the other hand just smiled shyly. If Bobbie saw me now. he thought to himself. A smile came to his face when he thought of a better view than the one in front of his eyes. A view that included black leather. He wanted to go home already. Bad.

"Excuse me do you know where Juliana Moore's dressing room is?"

"Yeah, sure. Down the hall third door on the left." The tall red head pointed. She looked at Joey and winked. Joey's smile grew wider.

"Thank you." Jc said pulling Joey by the arm.

****************************

     Juliana heard a knock on the door and yelled for whom ever it was to come in.

"Hey!" Jc and Joey said coming inside the room.

"Ohh come on guys give it up. You know when I said I missed you guys? Well I take it back."

"Aww, you don't miss us Juls?" Joey said sticking his lip out like Ashley would have done.

     Juliana laughed. "ohh I see you've been talking to Ashley. I can't miss people when they are in my face twenty-four-seven."

"You know she came to our Pittsburgh show."

"Really? I didn't know that. Did he see her?" Juliana asked referring to Justin.

"Yeah, he did."

"Good, she adores him."

"How about you?" Jc asked sitting on the couch and grabbing a magazine.

"How about me what?'

"Do you adore him?" Joey asked leaning against the door.

"Don't start this again guys." there was another knock on the door. Soon after two head popped in. "Ohh. Figures! Don't you have rehearsal or something? Leave me alone for a while, damnit."

"Nice to see you too, Juls." Chris said plopping himself next to Jc.

"Argh." Juls turned around on her chair and faced the mirror. "go ahead. Thank you." she told the stylist who stood there quietly while the guys invaded her room.

"I'll be back to do touch up in a while." the woman said walking out to the crowded back stage area.

"So, how come you get a room and everyone else walks around naked out there?" Lance asked curiously."I mean I rather be out there but wow, did you see all that Joe?"

"Oh yeah!" Joey answered with a rise of his eyebrows.

"Thanks Lance and here I thought you wanted to come see me."

"I'm kidding. Geez, so did you decide?"

"Decide what?"

"Come on Juls. Don't act dumb with us. Are you going to go talk to him?" Jc said setting the magazine back down.

"I don't have anything to say to him." Juliana said trying to fool not only them but herself.

"That's a load of bull, Juls and you know it." Chris added.

"Guys, seriously I don't need this right now. Please?"

"Juls, you are going to have to face him sooner or later. We will leave you…" the door opened just wide enough to reveal Jc and Chris sitting on the couch,

"Are you guys hiding from me or something? I had to ask around where you guys went." a voice said outside the door. Juliana froze on her chair. Justin.

"Justin!!" Jc said getting up and walking to the door. "What's up?"

"You're asking me? What's up with you guys? Where's Lance and Joey?"

"Umm."

"Why are you holding the door C?" Justin noticed Jc's hand conveniently placed so the door couldn't be opened wider.

"Umm we.." Jc didn't know what to say. The other four people in the room didn't move.

"What's going on C?" Justin asked again with a laugh. He figured it was some kind of joke. "Who's in there? What did you guys find a stripper or what?"

"Not exactly." Lance said from behind the door. Justin looked at Jc and gave him a smile. Jc knew what Justin was going to do. He was going to push the door open. Before Justin even attempted to touch the door he took his hand away.

     Justin looked at Jc now with a strange look on his face. He didn't want to open the door at first. Yet he doesn't care now? ookay. Justin thought. He put his hand flat on the door and slowly pushed it open. Chris, a table, Lance and his heart came up to his throat. He froze in place for what seemed like an eternity. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

     Juliana looked up in fear as the door came completely open to reveal the man who at some point had stolen her heart.  She stared into his eyes and she wanted to die. Why does it hurt so bad?

"J, look we are really sorry we didn't tell you sooner." Justin turned his gaze over to Jc. Justin gave him a dirty look, but didn't say anything. Jc knew Justin was pissed.

"I told them not to say anything, Justin. Don't be angry with them." Juliana spoke for the first time and her voice made Justin shiver. John had been right, she wasn't the same. She felt cold. The other four guys felt the change in her when Justin walked in. Where was the Juliana they were talking to seconds ago?

     The four guys walked up to Juliana. They took turns and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jc was the last in line.

"Go easy on him. Let him talk." he whispered in her ear and gave her a kiss. He looked at her and smiled when he felt her trembling. Only one thing could cause that type of reaction. Love. All the guys walked out of the room. Leaving Justin and Juls alone for the first time in six months. Justin had imagined what their first meeting  would be like. He had a million things to say and yet there he stood with absolutely no idea what to say. Juliana just looked at him waiting for him to speak. He didn't.

"If you don't have anything to say I suggest you leave." she said coldly.

     Ouch! Justin said to himself. I guess I deserve that. "Can I sit down?" He finally let out.

"Whatever." she responded turning her back to him and faced the mirror. Justin looked at her. God he missed her. Her hair was at least five inches longer. The curls came over the back of the chair and the way the light hit it made her glow. He wanted to reach out and touch the silky tresses.

"J, can you turn around?" he asked softly.

"Don't call me that Justin!" she snapped. He was the only person who ever called her that. It was a show of affection in his part to call her by his nickname. She didn't need that.

"You aren't going to make this easy. Are you?"

"Easy? What the hell do you think? Do you think it was easy to hear you call me a slut? Do you think it was easy for me to leave my family and friends behind? Do you think it was easy for me to stop loving you? If you think you are going to come in here and apologize and I'll come crawling back to you. You got something else coming Timberlake."

"I don't believe you when you say you don't love me." Justin said a little choked up.

"Yeah, well believe it. You said I disgusted you. The feeling's mutual."

"You don't mean that."

"Well, that sound familiar." She said sarcastically as the exact words she said pleading with him six months before came out of his own mouth, six months later.

"Don't do this, Juls."

"Don't do what Timberlake? Hate you? Because that's all I feel for you anymore." Justin's heart ached as bad as it did when he walked out of her hotel room in February. Deep down he knew she didn't mean that. But it hurt none the less. Justin stood up and bravely walked up to her. She immediately stood up. She knew what he was about to do. He was going to kiss her. Having him so close made her knees weak. She stood in front of him for a second and pushed him away from her. "Get out Justin!!" she said avoiding eye contact.

"Juls?"

"Get out!" she shouted. Justin looked at her and wanted to cry when he saw the scar on her right hand. He'd caused that. He bravely reached over and grabbed her hand.

     Juliana stood there looking at him. He looked her in the eyes then lifted her hand up to his lips. He kissed her hand. "I'm sorry for this." he looked at her and moved closed to her. She backed away a little only for him to move closer. Her chest was now against his. He got close to her lips and Juliana just looked at him. Inside she was getting a little hot. He was so close to her that if he stuck the tip of his tongue out. It would be inside her mouth. He then surprised her by pulling her bathrobe open and his head went down to where her heart was beating. Faster and faster. She didn't stop him. Truth was she couldn't move and it felt too good to have him close. He made a shape of a heart with his pinky and looked at her again. Juliana noticed the ring she had given him on the pinky he used to make the shape of the heart. He leaned down and kissed the imaginary heart. "I'm sorry for this." All this was done slowly and quietly. He looked into her eyes and cupped her face with both hands. Juliana felt like Jell-O. She closed her eyes and his lips landed on her nose. He knew that when he kissed her nose it made her go crazy.

"Get out!." she said softly. Not that kind of crazy. Justin thought.

"But J, I.."

"I told you not to call me that, Justin. Get out!." her voice got louder. "She's gone. The girl you used to kiss like that, is gone. You had your chance with her and you ruined it. Live with it." she said back in the position she was before he grabbed her hand.

"I can't live with that, Juliana. You love me and you know it." Justin shouted back. He wasn't angry at her but at himself. He didn't know what to say or do anymore.

"Learn to live with it, Timberlake. Now get out of my room and my life for that matter."

"I love you, Juls" Justin said walking towards her again.

"SHUT UP!!"

"Please let me.."

"Get out Justin. I mean it." she said opening the door. A tall man walked up to the door.

"Is everything alright Ms. Moore?"

"Yeah Mike. Mr. Timberlake was just leaving." Juls said looking at Justin.

"Can I show you to your room Mr. Timberlake?" the man asked.

"No thank you. I'll find my way back." he said still looking at Juls. He really did mean it literally. He'll find his way back into her heart.

     He walked out of her room and walked passed the hundreds of women who stared at him. Any other time Justin would of felt like a piece of meat but at the moment he simply didn't care. He was now on a mission. First he had four heads to bash in. Then he had to get his girl back before he died of misery. If that was even possible. Justin walked into the room. "Lonnie can I have a moment with my best friends here?" Justin said when he saw Lonnie playing a game with Lance.

"Sure." when he was out the door. Justin slammed the door shut.

"Calm down J." Jc said unsurprised by his reaction.

"Calm down? I just found out the girl that I've been looking for over a month now, is in the same country as I am. Hell the same building and my best friends knew about it. And you are telling me to calm down?" he went up to his Playstation console and kicked it. It shattered into two pieces against the wall.

"You know that's your third Playstation in a month. Get another target." Joey said not even looking up from the magazine he was reading.

"Maybe I should get another target." Justin said looking at Jc.

"Hey man, don't look at me."

"How long have you known she was here? And don't say six months cause I swear I will beat the shit out of you, not even Bobbie will be able to tell where you start and where you end."

"J, relax. We just found her two days ago." Lance said putting the board game away.

"Two days? Two FUCKING DAYS!!!"

"JUSTIN, STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND LISTEN!!" Jc yelled back.

"How? How did you find her? we've looked everywhere."

"Obviously not everywhere." Chris said with a small laugh.

"Yeah I see that."

"So I'm guessing it didn't go too well." Lance asked.

"Not really. No." Justin said leaning on the wall and falling to a sitting position. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"Go to the bathroom man!" Jc said before Justin flew up and ran to the toilet where he left his lunch.

"Wow, if that's not love. I don't know what is." Chris said laughing. The other three joined in.

42

Chapter 42 by Lynn
ynk42  

Chapter forty two
 

July 6th 2002

"And here straight from Orlando, Florida is Nsync." Sarah Jessica parker introduced the guys.

     Juliana was third in line to walk out on the runway. This segment was for the gowns. All her gowns were of course by Dolce & Gabana. She had three dresses to go through and five minutes to do so. The music started and the first girl walked out. Five seconds. The next girl. Five seconds. Juliana walked out in a black satin dress that complimented her curves. Justin began.

There's a thousand words that I could say
To make you come home (yeah yeah)

By this time she was standing in front of the guys onstage. All the models were instructed to do so. Juliana tried to do it without any eye contact. Too late. She looked at him.

Seems so long ago you walked away

     Juliana turned and walked down the long runway as Justin continued.

Left me alone

     Juliana concentrated on her walking but the words were hitting her like bricks.

And I remember what you said to me
You were acting so strange (mmm)
And maybe I was too blind to see
That you needed a change

     Justin looked at her while she walked back up the runway towards him again. He changed the lyrics a it as if he was talking directly to her.

 It was something I said
That made you turn away?
That made you walk out and leave me cold

     She made it up to were the guys sat on the stage steps. His eyes never leaving her.

If I could just find a way
To make it so that you were right here
Right now..

     She walked backstage. Hands grabbed at her. Make up was taken off and reapplied. A new dress to the place of the black one.

I've been sitting here
Can't get you off my mind (Can't get you off my mind)
I'll try my best to be a man and be strong
I drive myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face (touch your face)
But the truth remains
You're gone...
You're gone...
Juls you're gone
Juls you're gone, baby girl
You're gone..
You're gone..
You're..

     Juliana walked out again. Now wearing a blue dress that had a train. She walked towards the guys again as the dress glided behind her.

Now I don't wanna make excuses baby
Won't change the fact that you're gone (no no)

     She tried avoiding his gaze but couldn't. her eyes landed upon his.

But if there's something that I could do
Won't you please let me know

     Justin pointed up to her pleading. For the first time in a long time Juliana felt her eyes tear up. She turned and walked back up the runway.

The time is passing so slowly now
Guess that's my life without you  (guess that's my life without you)
And maybe I could change my everyday (yeah)
But baby I don't want to
So I'll just hang around
And find some things to do
To take my mind off missing you

     Juliana walked backstage. Small tears escaped her eyes as the make up artist put her eye liner on.

And I know in my heart
You can't say that you don't love me too
Please say you do
Yeeeeeaah.....
 

I've been sitting here (sitting here)
Can't get you off my mind (get you off my mind)
I'll try my best to be a man and be strong (my best to be a man and be strong)
I drive myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face (Wishing I could touch your face)
But the truth remains (truth remains)
You're gone...
You're gone...

You're gone...
You're gone...
You're gone…

     Juliana walked out with the most beautiful dress Justin had ever seen. She looked like a princess as she walked towards them. Justin got up.

What will I do if I can't be with you?
Tell me where will I turn to, baby who will I be?

     He walked slowly behind her as she made her way down the runway.

Now that we are apart, am I still in your heart?
Baby why don't you see

     He stopped in front of her as she walked back up the runway towards him.
 

That I need you here with me
OOHHHHHHHH

     He fell to his knees in front of her as tears came freely down his face.
 

I've been sitting here (sitting here)
Can't get you off my mind (Can't get you off my mind)
I'll try my best to be a man and be strong  (my best to be a man)
I drive myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face
But the truth remains (the truth remains)
You're Gone..

I've been sitting here (sitting here)
Can't get you off my mind (Can't get you off my mind)
I'll try my best to be a man and be strong  (my best to be a man)
I drive myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face (touch your face)
But the truth remains  (Baby the truth is)
You're gone...
You're gone...
Juls you're gone
Juls you're gone, baby girl
You're gone..
You're gone..
You're..

     Juliana was now in full blown tears. She looked at his crying eyes one last time before walking away from him.

But the truth remains
You're....

     They guys finished. They all looked at their friend at he end of the runway. Justin was on his knees and his head held low. They felt so bad for him. Justin being sprawled out on the floor during this song wasn't anything new. Justin always went all out performing this song at their shows. This time it was different. It wasn't a show. It was real. Even if the audience thought other wise.
 

************************************

July 18th 2002

"Hello Ladies"

"Hi Juls. It's good to hear your voice."

"Same here Dani. How are you?"

"I'm good. Miss your smart comments though." Juliana laughed. She had been talking to Bobbie on the phone when Danielle had shown up at Jc's house. Juliana was now on the speaker phone talking to both ladies.

"When are you coming home, Juls?"

"Bobbie, don't start. I am home."

"Ohh give me a break. Paris isn't were your heart is and you know it."

"Well sometimes following your heart isn't the way to go."

"No, it's the only way to go Juliana."

"So your heart is over here?" Danielle asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You said following your heart isn't always the way to go. Which to me means your heart is here but your stubborn little ass won't come with it?"

"What? You know you don't make any sense right Dani?"

"Admit it, Juls." Bobbie said.

"Admit what?"

"That you love him."

"You guys know the answer to that."

"Say it Juliana." Danielle egged on.

"Why? He's not there is he?"

"No!!" both girls said. Loudly. Next to the phone sat Justin with a basketball on his lap. When Danielle came into the house Chris and Justin followed. Bobbie asked them to be quiet and motioned Justin to sit.

"Ohh alright! Don't yell."

"Say it Juls." Bobbie said once again. "It will make you feel better.

"Or worse. You guys know I love him. I probably always will. I never stopped really. But.."

"But what?" Danielle questioned.

"I can't forgive him. I just can't."

"Why not Juls? He loves you. He just made a moronic mistake. It happens."

"Justin, I know you are there. Probably with a basketball on your lap." she said with a giggle. Justin froze when she talked directly to him. "I can't go back now."

     Justin looked up at his friends. They all got the hint and left the room. Justin picked up the cordless.

"J?" he said into the phone. "Please, don't shut me out."

"Justin don't do this to yourself. Forget about me. Please?"

"Don't say that. I can't just forget about you J."

"Justin please don't call me that." Juliana said almost crying. She couldn't understand why it was so hard for her to forgive him. They were just words. Words that cut right through her heart. Like the piece of glass had gone through her hand.

"Juliana come home. Please?"

"I'm sorry I can't Justin. Do you know how hard it was for me to see you? I can't put myself through that again."

"I need you, Juls. I made a bad move. Let me make it up to you. I need to make it up to you."

"I need time, Justin."

"Alright. Done." he stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. "Was that long enough?"

     Juliana giggled a little. "I have to go Justin."

"Will you call back?"

"Soon." she simply replied.

"I love you J."

"Goodbye Justin."

***********************************

     An hour later Justin opened up one of his garage doors. The brand new red Mercedes was parked inside. It had accumulated dust over the past 6 months. Justin got in and turned the car on. He backed it out of the garage and headed down the driveway and out the gate.

     He turned the cd player on and found that the cd he made for her was still in the slot. He pressed play. As the song started to play he reminisced on the moments he had spent with her.

The first time they argued:

 "Well say whatever you are going to say, now. I'm tired and I want to sleep." Justin said closing his eyes.

"You are a real jerk, you know that? You have been an ass to me for far too long. What have I done to the precious Justin Timberlake? Who the hell do you think you are? One thing is not liking me but damn I thought they taught manners in the Timberlake Institude of Jerks."

"Very Cute. But you know what? I don't have to explain myself to you and...." he was interrupted.

"I'm not done, I've heard quite enough rude things from you.. So it's my turn. Everyone keeps telling me `ohh give him a chance'. Well bullshit Mr. Timberlake! You need to get over the fact that I work on this tour whether you like it or not. So deal wit it!"

"What the hell are you talking about? The only reason you are still on this damn tour is because I HAVENT SAID YOU COULDN"T Ms. Moore!" Justin yelled now standing inches from her.

"You know what? The hell with you. You know I thought you would be different than this child trapped in a body of a man. You are pathetic, you are miserable, and your own girlfriend can't stand being around you." Juliana was now yelling at him less than an inch away from his face.

"You don't know me. So don't go running at the mouth, not that its any of you're business but I no longer have a girlfriend. So when you decide to blow up on someone make sure you have the details down. I don't need to explain myself to you. You don't know me and that's that." Justin looked into her eyes. He didn't know much about her but he could tell she was mad.

"And whose fault is that? I wonder!! Go to hell Justin!" She smiled merely inches from his lips and walked to the door. "Sleep tight" was the only thing that could be heard before the door slammed behind her.

The first time he kissed her:

"Why are you being like this? You are scaring me here. What do you want?"

"What makes you think I want something? I mean I do want to talk to you but nothing more. I promise."

"See, that's just creepy." she was stopped in the middle of her sentence when she felt his lips against hers. She closed her eyes and was lost in his kiss. He gently put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He deepened his kiss when he noticed her relax in his arms. She was kissing him back and that was a good thing. No, what are you doing Justin?  He slowly removed her hands from his neck where she was caressing him just seconds before.

"Oh god I'm sorry Juliana. I didn't mean to...." he was babbling.

"I, I'm..." Juliana was at a lost of words.

"I mean I do mean it but damn I know you have a boyfriend and...."

"Boyfriend?" Juliana was now extremely confused not to mention light headed from the kiss. Damn what that boy could do with those lips was beyond her.

"Yeah, look I'm sorry for doing that without warning you. I will talk to you tomorrow. There is something for you in there." Justin walked away from her towards his room. Which she noticed was on the same floor.

"But, I.."

"Goodnight Ms. Moore" Justin said shyly and continued walking. He should have been happy about what had just happened. She felt like heaven against his lips, but he couldn't help but feel awful about what he just did. Justin was big on being faithful and he had just been a hypocrite. He had just kissed a girl who he knew had a boyfriend. That wasn't cool. But a kiss like that somehow made it seem so right.

The day they fought over a cookie:

"Yeah well its not nice for people to sneak up on someone like this." Juliana said turning to face him. "I'll leave you two alone"

     Justin sensed that attitude back in her tone. "Wait, aren't you getting anything?" he put his dollar bill in and pressed F4.

     My cookies. He's going to eat my cookies. Now I lost my cookies to him too? "Those are mine!" she managed to say.

"Yours? I don't think so! I just paid for them." Justin said looking at her.

"I was going to get those and then you come in here and take what you want just like that."

"What are you talking about? I put MY money in and now I have MY cookies. If you wanted them why didn't you get them?"

"I didn't have enough change okay? Mr. Timberlake. So hand them over."

"Yeah like I'm really going to give you MY cookies. Did you like your room?" Justin blurted out without thinking. He didn't want to get into this conversation right now with her. She was mad, and not that she wasn't every time he was around. But she was mad over some cookies that she seemed to be obsessed about.

"Come on don't change the subject. I'll give you five dollars for them. Don't make me beg, Justin." Juliana said waving her five-dollar bill.
 

The day all their friends had walked in his house while they made out:

"Excuse me? Last time I checked they are about six bedrooms in this house."

     Juliana and Justin shot up from the sofa like two teenagers that had been caught by a parent. Only it wasn't a parent at all. Instead a grinning Chris stood at the foyer looking into the living room.

"What the hell are you doing here Chris? And how did you get in? Don't you knock?" Justin said taking his t-shirt off and handing it to Juls who stood there exposing a little too much to Chris.

"Hold up J. Too many questions. I still have the key, buddy." Chris said looking around the other side of the sofa. Juliana was unbearably blushing at this point. She felt like killing Chris and most of all she wanted to go home and cry from embarrassment.

"What's going on?" they heard another voice.

"Oh this is just GREAT!" Justin threw his arms in the air and threw himself head down on the sofa.

"Oh god!" Juliana got under the blanket and hid from everyone when they all came in. Dani walked in behind Chris then Lance came in with a girl who was unknown to Juliana. Joey walked in with his brother. Jc and Bobbie were the last to come in and Jc busted into laughter when he realized what was going down. Bobbie joined him in his laughter soon after. Soon the whole group was laughing hysterically.

"Will you guys just LEAVE? I'm begging." Justin mumbled from under the blankets where he had joined Juliana.

"Are you kidding this is better than pay- per -view" Joey said laughing and sitting down on the recliner.
 
 

     Justin smiled as he remembered every situation like it was yesterday. He pulled out of the car wash. The car was now back to its original state. He felt awkward driving the car but the trip to the carwash managed to heal  him a bit. He wondered when she would call again. Why wait? He asked himself. Justin made a u-turn and headed back to Jc's house.

"Bobbie!!" he yelled once inside the door. Bobbie came running downstairs.

"What? What happened? Is everything alright?" she asked out of breath.

"Everything is fine. Geez." Justin said with a laugh.

"Damnit, don't come in here yelling like that." she punched him in the stomach playfully.

"I need her…"

"Her number? Yeah I was wondering when you were going to ask for it. You left in a hurry earlier." Bobbie looked out the window and saw the once abandoned Mercedes in her driveway. "Joy ride?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah I guess you can say that. So do you have it?"

"Yeah, but don't call her now. She has a photo shoot."

"Now? It's already four."

"And it's six a.m. over there moron." she said smacking him upside the head.

"You know you need to stop this hitting shit. Should I tell Jc to bring out the whips?" Justin said staring at her. Bobbie just laughed.

"Well I'm happy to see this side of you again. Here." she handed him the piece of paper.

"Thank you." he put the piece of paper in his pocket and gave her a wet smacking kiss on her forehead. "for everything."

"You put your slimy lips on me again. I swear I'll come after you with the whips. But to hurt you." Justin laughed and walked out the door.

**********************************************

"Can I speak to John please?" Justin asked the lady on the phone.

"Yeah sure. May I ask who's calling?"

"This is Justin Timberlake."

"One moment."

"Hello?"

"Hey John. It's Justin."

"Well, you sound better than you sounded last time I spoke to you."

"Thanks." Justin said cheerfully. "I'm just calling to let you know that she's back home now."

"In Orlando?"

"No, she's in Paris again."

"So where was she?"

     Justin sat and explained everything to John.
 

"So you aren't upset?"

"Why would I be upset?" Justin asked.

"Well  she isn't in Orlando with you. Why are you so happy?"

"I'm not completely happy but I feel better about us."

"I'm glad. Take care of her, Justin. She deserves the world and more."

"I know that man. I'll be seeing you."

"Sure thing. Later."

"Later." Justin didn't know why he called John. He still didn't completely like the man. But he helped him out. He was her friend and if he wanted to make things right with her again. He had to start somewhere. He made one more phone call and headed for his room.
 
 

43

Chapter 43 by Lynn
ynk43  

Chapter forty-three

July 26 2002

     Juliana came out of the dressing room with a blue two piece bathing suit. She looked at herself in the mirror on her way out to the photographer. Wow, last day already. she thought to herself.

"Alright one more suit and you are done, my dear." Pierre said half an hour later. Juliana walked back into the dressing room and began to change into her last swimsuit. She had been at the studio for over seven hours and she was exhausted but also sad. It was the last shoot she would have to do for Dolce & Gabana. Her six months contract was over and done with. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. A white bikini top with baby blue accents, and matching baby blue micro-shorts now adorned her body. She noticed part of her tattoo was exposed so she walked out and went to the make up artist.

"Hey Meralyn, can you cover up my tattoo again?" Juliana asked with a smile.

"Ohh, I think Pierre wanted the tattoo for these last shots."

"Ohh, I didn't know that. Well I guess you can take the rest of cover up off then." Juliana turned her back to her and jumped a little as the cold liquid Meralyn applied hit her warm body. Juliana was curious as to why they didn't want her tattoo covered since they never took a picture of her showing it before. She didn't question it. "Thank you, Meralyn." Juls said when her tattoo was exposed completely.

"You're very much welcome. I'm on my way out of here. I hear it's your last day. I wish you the best of luck sweet heart." Meralyn said in a thick French accent.

"Ohh thank you, Meralyn. It was my pleasure working with all of you." After a hug and a quick touch up on her make up, Juls headed back into the studio. Pierre and his assistant John-Paul awaited.

"Ready." Juls said in a tired voice.

"Okay, this may sound ridiculous but I need you to pose against that blue screen over there."

     Juliana turned to face where he pointed. A large blue screen took the place of the one she used minutes ago. Juliana looked at the screen and back at Pierre as if it was a joke.

"May I ask why?"

"It's a special project. I follow orders. Now get over there." Pierre said with a small snicker.

"Alright, I trust you." Juliana walked over to the blue screen and began her routine poses against it. She leaned against it with her back facing Pierre in a lot of the shots. After fifteen minutes of almost molesting the blue screen Juliana let out a loud laugh. "Alright that was the weirdest thing I ever did. I have to admit that."

"Well it was my pleasure photographing the weirdest thing you've ever done." Pierre walked up to her and embraced her. "I hope to see you soon. It was truly an honor to photograph your beautiful face, Ms. Moore."

"Thank you, Pierre. You are and always will be my favorite photographer in the whole world. I'll be coming around to see you."

"Aren't you going home? My dear."

"Yeah as soon as I change out of this…"

"No, no, I mean home. Orlando, Florida?" Pierre asked a little confused.

"Florida? Umm no. I like it here."

"I would of guessed you would go home to your prince charming from the fashion ceremony."

"Oh no, Pierre. That was a mistake." Juliana said with a nervous laugh.

"Okay sweetheart, whatever you say. Take care of yourself."

"You too, bye. Bye John-Paul."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

     Juliana stepped out of the tub. She tried searching for her towel through the steam that clouded her bathroom. After eight hours standing and posing it felt good to lay down in a hot tub with steamy hot water. She felt a lot more refreshed.

     Juliana walked to her kitchen area and decided to heat up some left over pizza. She hadn't eaten all day and her stomach was now begging for some nutrients. She got a Pepsi out of the fridge and headed over to her couch grabbing the cordless off the wall jack. She dialed and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Well good morning Mr. Truesdell." Juliana said to the grouchy person on the other en.

"Juls?"

"Hello Johnny."

"I knew it was you. How are you sweetie?"

"Of course it's me who else calls you at five in the morning?" Juliana said giggling.

"Well that's true. I've been meaning to call you but the restaurant has me beat. That's all I do lately. How about you? How are things going?"

"Things are good. I finished the Dolce & Gabana account earlier today. I'm going to different agencies this coming week."

"You finished today? Already?"

"Hey John. Time zones? Ever heard of it. It's five p.m. here sweetie."

"Ohh yeah. I forgot. It's early, don't torture my brain." John said with a chuckle.

"So how are things with Amanda?"

"Amanda? Who's that?"

"That good huh?"

"Yeah. How about you and the pop star?"

"Where did that come from?" Juliana asked shocked.

"I don't know. I know he saw you in Australia. Well, that's what he told me."

"He told you? Since when are you two buddy buddy?

"We aren't really. We just have one thing in common."

"And what's that?"

"You."

"John I…"

"Don't say anything Juliana. It's alright. I'm happy being your friend and that's the one thing Justin and I don't share."

"What?"

"Your love. I can't have that. But you and I know he does."

"I don't know what to say to you, John."

"Juls don't worry about it. Have you talked to him since you came back from Australia?"

"I talked to him last week."

"So? What are you doing in France?"

"It's not that easy, John."

"Yes it is Juls. He loves you and I happen to have a broken nose to prove it." John said laughing.

"Broken nose?"

"Ohh, didn't your super star tell you he broke my nose?" he said with a laugh.

"He what?" Juls sat up almost choking on the soda she was sipping. "Justin broke your nose?"

"Yeah it was a while ago. It's back to normal now."

"Oh my God, Johnny I'm soo sorry."

"Don't apologize Juls. We are cool now."

"Why did he do that?"

"I'm not sure. I mentioned your name and next thing I know I'm on the floor bleeding."

"Ohh how nice of him."

"But he hit me before I told him that he was an idiot."

"Johnny!!!"

"Well he was an idiot for believing you would cheat on him. Wasn't he?"

"Well yeah."

"Just go back to Orlando, Juls."

"Maybe. Look I'll let you go now. I know you have to be at Jake's soon."

"Yeah I do. Thanks for calling Juls. I really missed hearing your voice."

"I miss you too Johnny. I'll see you soon." Juliana hung up the phone. She realized what she had just said. I'll see you soon. Deep down she guessed she really did want to go home.

     She sat watching TV and eating her pizza and after a while watching some French soap opera she went to bed. Her dreams had become a lot more pleasant since she had gotten back from Sydney. She was starting to forget all the hurtful words and thoughts regarding Justin. Now all her dreams consisted of memories. Memories she had with him. In the long run she knew it was a good thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 27 2002

"Hey C, thanks a lot man!!"

"No problem J. I'll see you later."

     Justin walked away from his friend and smiled. He was on a mission. No turning back now.

"You ready?" he asked the child holding his hand.

"Yup. Do I get peanuts?"

"You sure do. Anything for my good luck charm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 28 2002

     Juliana opened her front door and knelt down for her newspaper. Closing the door behind her, she walked over to her kitchen table. She set her paper down and went to the cupboard. She made herself a strawberry jelly and cream cheese bagel and sat to read the paper. She paid a lot of money to get `The New York Times' and she never really sat down to read it. She took her first bite of the bagel and strawberry jelly landed on her white T-shirt.

"Ohh GREAT!!!" she got up and walked to her sink. Just as she was about to start wiping the jelly off, there was a knock on the door. `Who could be knocking at this time?'  she asked herself. She took her wet napkin wiping the pink stain on her shirt as she walked to her door.

     Without asking who it was she opened the door. She didn't see anyone at first until she heard a voice. Juliana looked down to where the voice came from.

"Hi Ju-Ju." the little person said giggling.

"Oh my God, Ashley. What are you doing here?" Juliana lifted her up and bathed her with kisses.

"I came to see you, Ju-Ju."

"Well, I see that silly. Who did you come here with?" Juliana looked at the little girl puzzled. Ashley looked towards the door. After a few seconds a set of bright blue eyes peered around the corner. Juliana looked at him and couldn't help the smile that took over her face.

"I came with him." Ashley said giggling as she pointed to her accomplice.

"Ohh and I bet it was all his idea. Huh?" Juliana played along.

"Yup"

"Hey!! We had a deal, brat." Justin said fully standing in front of the door. "Hi" he directed towards Juliana.

"Hello." Juliana said looking at him "come on in."

"Thanks." Justin walked into her apartment and stood by the door. She is being too nice. What's going on? he asked himself inwardly.

"I have to go change my shirt. I'll be right back." Juliana said to him walking towards her bedroom area. Her apartment was a huge opened space so Justin could still see her. She walked to her dresser and pulled out a shirt. Ashley was still planted on her waist.

"Wait here, Ash." Juliana sat the girl down on the bed. Ashley looked at Justin across the room and gave him a huge grin. Juliana looked at Justin who was still standing by the door.

"What are you, a vampire? You're invited in. Have a seat Timberlake." Juliana said with a slight smile.

"Can I look around?" Justin asked with a grin to match Ashley's.

"Yeah, sure if you'd like." Juliana walked into the bathroom leaving her two guests alone.

     She walked into her bathroom. Oh my god. What is he doing here? Oh my god he looks so good. Alright Juliana calm down. she told herself as she pulled the clean shirt over her head. She looked at herself in the mirror and was ashamed about what she saw. Her hair was in a big huge mess of a bun and she had no make up on. Of course you don't have make up on. It's ten in the morning. All her things were in her bedroom so she didn't have much to work with. She washed her face and let her long hair fall down her back. She looked at herself again and grunted. Ohh what does it matter. It's Justin, he'll love you anyway. Whoa, where did that come from? Juliana looked at herself once over one last time and headed out to her guests.

"Hey sugar! Are you hungry?" Juliana asked Ashley who stood with her back facing Juls. Justin stood next to her. They were both looking at her Vogue cover on the wall.

"Well, actually, Ashley wanted to take you out for breakfast." Justin said facing Juliana.

"Na ahh. You wanted to, Justin." Ashley blabbed. Juliana laughed as Ashley revealed Justin's intentions.

"You know you trust someone and this is what you get." Justin said looking at Juls then back at Ashley. "What happened to our deal?"

"I don't know." Ashley responded running over to the fish tank. Justin laughed.

"So will you go to breakfast with us?"

"Not a chance." Justin looked at her with sad eyes. "But I will make you guys something. I made myself a bagel and it's calling my name." Juliana said walking over to Ashley. "come on kiddo. Let's eat."

     Juliana sat Ashley down and went to the refrigerator. "Sit Timberlake."

"Yeah sit down, Justin. Do you have French toast Ju-Ju?" Ashley said playing with the newspaper that still sat on the table next to Juliana's bagel.

"I sure do. It will be one minute madam." Juliana joked with a French accent. Justin smiled at Juliana's goofiness around Ashley and sat down across the little girl.

     Juliana looked at him and quickly turned around. She took a bowl and a spoon. She placed it on the table. She got the carton of milk and placed it next to the bowl. She walked around the back of Justin's chair and her hair brushed the back of his neck as she walked by.

"Sorry."

"That's alright." Justin said blushing. Her hair was a weakness with him. He loved her hair and just the feel of it against any part of his body made him tingly inside. Ashley noticed him blushing and giggled. Juliana couldn't help but join her.

"Alright. Two choices." Juliana held up two boxes in front of her. Captain Crunch. Lucky Charms. Justin looked at the boxes and gave her a smile. He tapped on the Lucky Charms to indicate what his choice was.

     An hour later all three of them were in the living room. Sitting comfortably on the recliner, Juliana looked at Justin. They had been staring at each other since the moment he stepped into her apartment. It wasn't a bad thing. They just didn't know what to say to each other. The last time they had seen each other was in front of a thousand people and now there he was. Justin looked at her and then back to the TV.

"Hey Ashley are you staying with me tonight?" Juliana asked the girl who was busy playing with Juliana's puzzles.

"Is Justin staying?" Ashley asked not looking up.

"I don't know Ash. But you can stay here with me."

"Mommy said not to leave, Justin." Juliana looked at Justin. Justin just shrugged.

"Is that part of your deal with her?" Juls asked seriously.

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah J. She can stay with you if she wants. The hotel isn't far."

"See Ashley, Justin says you can stay."

"But I want Justin to stay too." Ashley whined. "He can go to sleep on the sofa." Juliana shot Justin an evil look.

"J, I swear I didn't tell her to say that."

"Yeah right Timberlake. Look, you can stay if you want, but don't think you won."

"Won what? I'm not competing for anything." Justin said in his defense.

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to go get a shower, then we can go down to the park and then to the pool. Does that sound good Ashley?"

"Pool? YEAH!!!" she answered excitedly.

     Juliana walked into her bathroom. Justin looked at Ashley who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Did I do good?" she asked climbing on his lap.

"Yes!!! Thank you brat." he said tickling her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It was eight o'clock by the time Justin came out of the hotel with their bags. They were staying three days. Ashley insisted on having Justin stay wherever she stayed so Juliana figured they should check out of the hotel. No point in paying for a room that won't be used.

"All set." Justin said closing the trunk of the SUV he rented.

"It's almost time for bed, Ashley." Juliana told the little girl. Ashley didn't hear Juls as she was already sleeping in the back seat. Juliana smiled when she noticed her sleeping form. "I guess she knows that already."

     Although it was a short drive from the hotel to her apartment there was an awkward silence as their only distraction from each other was now gone to dreamland. Justin and Juls didn't say anything until they got out of the car.

"I'll carry her, you get the bags."

"Are you sure? I can come back for the bags."

"No it's alright J. I got her." Juliana turned her face away from him as he blushed. They had been calling each other 'J' all day and just then Juliana noticed it. They had spent the entire afternoon at the park and swimming. Juliana was a bit tired herself.

     They both went up the elevator in silence. Justin kept staring at her and Juliana felt his eyes on her.

"Justin, stop it!" she said not even turning around.

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me that way."

"Like what?" he took the keys from her hand and opened the door for her.

"Like I'm some kind of food. Like you want to eat me up."

"Well that's an interesting thought." he said smiling.

"Change the subject, Timberlake."

"Only if you stop calling me that."

"Deal. I'm going to go put her in bed then I need a shower."

"Alright."

     After putting Ashley in bed and getting her shorts and tank top she headed to the bathroom. Justin watched her silhouette through the glass blocks that made the bathroom walls. He quickly decided on watching TV before he embarrassed himself.

     After fifteen minutes he heard the water shut off. He got up and went into the kitchen. He quickly got two small bowls and put some vanilla ice cream in them. He heard her open the door to the bathroom and he walked back to the living room with both bowls.

"Will you have ice cream with me?" Justin asked setting the bowls down on the coffee table. Juliana raised one eyebrow and looked at him. The last time they had ice cream together they ended up covered in the sticky mess from head to toe. "What? Ohh no, not like that." Justin said when he realized what she was thinking.

"Okay." Juliana walked to the coffee table and grabbed a bowl. Justin looked at her and once again stared. "Justin, I told you about that."

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Justin said a little embarrassed. Juliana had a pair of short pajama pants that rode low on her waist along with her thong underwear. Her tattoo peeked through when she bent down for the bowl. Justin just couldn't help looking.

"Can you sit here? I feel like you are soo far when you are over there." Justin said when Juls was about to sit in her recliner.

"Umm sure."

"I won't bite." Justin said putting a spoon full of vanilla ice-cream in his mouth. Ohh how I wish you would she thought to herself.  Juliana looked at him and walked over to the love seat.

"So what are you watching?" she asked looking at the TV.

"Some thing I miss watching back at home." Juliana looked up to find him still facing her.

"Are you going to eat that? Or are you going to sit there and stare at me all night?" she turned back to the TV.

"J?"

"What?!" she said playfully.

"You know when we got here you gave Ashley a hug and a million kisses. I got nothing."

"Are you serious? She's my little cousin. I miss her."

"Don't you miss me?"

"Justin, what do you want from me?"

"I just want a hug." Justin said putting his bowl back on the table.

"A hug?"

"Yep."

"That's it? And you'll stop staring at me?"

"Umm, that's not fair." Justin said realizing he was being ripped off.

"Take it or leave it brother!" Juliana said in a mafia type voice as she set her bowl down next to his.

"Damn!" Justin got up. "Alright. Deal."

"Okay." Juliana got up and stood in front of him. She didn't move. She waited for him to hug her. "Alright well this is dumb! Okay I'll hug you." Juliana said looking into his eyes.

     She moved closer to him and slowly put her arms around his neck. Justin put his hands around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him. He couldn't feel his legs as he felt her chest rise and fall against his own. He moved his right hand up her back and he intertwined his finger in her damp hair. She lifted her head up from his chest when she felt his hand on her hair. Justin looked down at her. Tears were in her eyes.

"Don't cry J." he wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at her. He leaned down and kissed her nose.

"Justin."

"Shh." He kissed her nose one more time and he moved his lips down so they were lingering over hers. "I love you." he pressed his lips against hers. His other hand traveled up her back and into her hair.

     She moaned against his lips and pressed herself against his body. She couldn't believe how good it felt having his lips against hers. She was now grabbing at his neck. She opened her mouth to allow him access to her tongue. Their tongues desperately danced with each other. Justin lifted her up from the ground. He sat her down on the sofa and putting his weight on he began kissing her neck. Juliana suddenly remembered that Ashley was in the room. She knew she had to stop Justin and herself for that matter, before things got a little too hot.

"Justin, wait." Juliana touched the top of his head which was making its way slowly down her stomach.

"What?" Justin mumbled.

"Stop. We can't."

"Why?" Justin kissed her lips.

"Ashley is here. And this isn't the way to fix things between us and you know it." she whispered.

"Okay. I know, you're right. I'm sorry I got a little carried away." Justin said sitting up.

"We both did. I'm going to bed."

"So where do I sleep?"

"On the big sofa bed right there." she said pointing to it. "Ohh and a cold shower would probably be a good idea." she said with a grin.

"Yeah thanks." he said blushing.

     After a very cold shower Justin walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. Juliana was still awake. She couldn't really fall asleep knowing Justin would be a few feet away from her. It was driving her crazy. She hadn't felt that way in a long time. Juliana watched him dry off as he walked to the daybed and sat down. He looked up to find her eyes on him. He just looked at her and winked. She smiled back blushing as she was caught staring at him. She closed her eyes and soon drifted into sleep.

     Justin walked up to her bedside and sat on the recliner next to her. He just watched her sleep.

"Stop doing that J." she said not even opening her eyes.

"Go to sleep." he whispered back. He leaned down to her and kissed her forehead before making himself comfortable on the recliner and falling into his own dreams.

     The next two days were spent taking Ashley to every imaginable place in France. Justin and Juliana didn't talk about their hot make out session they had the first night. Mainly the reason being that Ashley wore them out every night. They would go out all day in the sun come home and fall asleep. Every night Justin would wait until Juliana was asleep and planted himself on the recliner next to her bed.

August 1 2002 6a.m.

(I know the time zones in this part are going to be a little messed up.. But work with me here..lol) ~Lynn~

     They were now at the airport. Justin didn't want to leave but he promised Ashley's parents to have her back by a certain date.

"American Airlines going to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is now boarding." the lady on the intercom announced.

"That's us." Justin said to the little girl in Juls arm.

"I don't want to go." Ashley protested.

"Ashley, remember what I told you. You're a big girl now. Don't pout. Besides who is going to give Rey all those presents?" Juliana said trying to bribe the little girl.

"Okay, Ju-Ju." Ashley kissed Juliana's cheek and Juls put her down.

"Bye Justin." Juls said looking up at him. He put his hand bags down and grabbed her by the waist before he embraced her.

"Come home J." he leaned down and kissed her nose.

"Eww, you kissed her nose!" Ashley said making a disgusted face. Justin looked down at her and back at Juliana before they both started laughing.

"Come here you. I'll kiss your nose too." he picked his bags up and then Ashley. "Bye" he said to Juliana as he walked down the terminal.

"Bye bye bye, Ju-Ju." Ashley said waving at her. Juliana laughed as Justin turned around and shrugged.

August 2, 2002

"Enjoy your stay in Orlando, Florida." the pilot said as the plane came to a complete stop. Justin was glad to be home but sad that he had come back alone. He knew he had made a great progress with Juliana. More than what he had imagined actually. But she didn't come back which was the purpose of his whole mission. He wondered how many trips to Paris he would have to make before she came back to him. He still felt her lips against his five days later. He'd never imagined she would respond to him so quickly after Australia. But there was no doubt in his mind that she loved him.

     Justin stepped off the plane and headed down the terminal with what he was sure, was a stupid smirk on his face. He took his hat and sunglasses out and put them on. He was back to his life as Justin Timberlake the pop star. He walked out of the terminal and immediately started to laugh. Four men stood off to the side of the waiting area all in hats and dark shades. Two women approached him.

"No autographs. Sorry." Justin said seriously and walked away from them.

"Oh shut up, Justin. Stop being an ass!!" the brunette said.

"I'm gone for a week and this is the greeting I get?"

"J, please stop being retarded. Where is she?" the blond asked more calmed.

"Where's who?"

"Juliana. Justin. Where is she?"

"You guys are pathetic." Justin made his way over to the four men. "Hey!! Did you come greet me here? Did you guys miss me?"

"Justin!!" the girls yelled out. Justin looked back at them and back at his friends. "Jc, Chris, I hate to break this to you but your girlfriends are psycho." Justin said laughing.

"So, she didn't come huh?"

"Do you see her, Lance?" Justin said spinning around as if looking for something.

"Why are you so jolly then?" Jc asked. They were now heading out of the airport through the crowd.

"Can't a guy smile?" Justin asked.

"Well we haven't seen you this happy in a long time. So I'm guessing everything is alright." Chris said opening the door to his car.

"I didn't say that either. Who's taking me home?" Justin asked looking at the two choices he had.

"You can come with me." Jc said getting in his car.

"Shot gun!!" Justin yelled out.

"In your dreams." Bobbie said getting in the front seat.

"Why do I have to ride with psycho bitch?" Justin said getting in the back seat.

"Justin?!!" Jc warned.

"That's alright, Josh. I'll get mine later."

"What does that men?"

"Shut up Justin, don't speak to me." Justin laughed.

     On their way to Justin's house he told them about the events that occurred in France. Bobbie was talking to Justin again. They never actually argued seriously. They loved bickering but it was all out of love. Bobbie loved Justin like a little brother so nothing was ever said seriously. Justin had her to thank for getting Juliana back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 4, 2002

     Juliana stepped off the elevator after her morning run and stopped in her tracks when she saw what seemed like a picture frame wrapped up in paper and a huge bow. She walked up to it but didn't see a return address. Only a small card that read To Ms. Moore.

     She unlocked her door and carefully pulled the package inside. After drying her face she grabbed the frame and placed it carefully on the sofa facing her. She was almost afraid to open it. Who could be sending this? Justin? No, he wouldn't send her a picture. Would he? Without thinking about it anymore she ripped the front of it off. A huge smile came over her face.

     It was a clear glass frame. The picture was of her. White bikini top. Baby blue shorts. In the background was a picture of Justin with a three-d effect on it that made itr look ghost like. It was beautiful. Juliana ripped the rest of the paper away and saw and inscription on it. She knelt down and read it out loud.

This is who you are.
And this is who you'll be.
Don't hide, Go for it.
Love,
Mrs.LaViolette

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 8th 2002

"Come on Juls. Where are you?" Justin said into the phone. He had been trying to get a hold of Juliana for a couple of days and he was beginning to loose hope again. "Juls, it's me. Where are you? Look you don't have to call me. Call one of the girls. I just need to know that you are okay. Please? Bye." he said leaving the five hundredth message on her voice mail.

"What's up bro?" Jc asked walking into Justin's kitchen.

"Do you know if Bobbie has talked to her?"

"Who?"

"Juls, birthday dummy!"

"I don't know. I don't ask. Bobbie has been running around with this wedding thing. I stay out of her way."

"Damnit. Anyway, I better get back out there before Chris burns all the burgers again."

"Yeah, you better. I'm going to the bathroom." Jc turned his back to Justin and headed towards the bathroom. A big smile took over his face.

     Justin walked out of his house and onto his massive deck. They were having a birthday slash end of summer barbecue before they had to spend the whole month of September promoting their live cd. Everyone was paired up as Justin looked around him. Lance and Laurie. Chris and Dani. Joey and Kelly. And finally Jc came out to join Bobbie. Justin felt lonely. Where are you Juls? he asked himself as he flipped the burgers over.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Joey asked finishing up his third burger.

"Don't know." Justin said.

"How about we go to Club-O?" Bobbie asked.

"Sounds good to me." Lance agreed.

"I'm in." Joey said sipping on his lemonade.

"So are we." Danielle said getting up from the table.

"Justin?" Bobbie asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Yeah. Sounds good. Now get the hell out of my house so I can take a nap." Justin joked.

"Yeah I think we are out of here." Jc said rubbing his stomach.

     All of them helped clean up Justin's deck area and headed their separate ways. Justin went up to his room and tried calling Juliana again. He got nothing. After leaving another forsaken message he rested his head on his pillow and fell asleep.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey man. You still sleeping?"

"Yeah Joe. What time is it?"

"It's eight o'clock. Meet us at nine down at the club okay?"

"Yeah man! Bye."

     Joey clicked off his cell phone and made a left turn into the club's parking lot.  Everyone waited outside. Britney and Wade were visiting Wade's family so Jc called them to invite them. Trace was also waiting with the group.

"Is he coming?" Jc asked Joey as he stepped off his car. His two passengers also got off the car.

"Yeah, nine. Come on. Let's go inside."

     They all walked inside the club and went straight to their regular VIP room. Where they joked and had drinks.

     Justin stepped out of the shower and walked into his room. He looked through his large collection of pants and decided on a pair of brown leather pants. Black boots and a black Versace shirt. After getting dressed he headed out the door. When he pulled up to the parking lot he noticed everyone's cars parked along side of each other. He pulled up next to Joey's Escalade and stepped off the red BMW. When he walked passed a black Lexus he stopped and looked at it.

"Huh, I guess Wade is here too. Ohh great, more couples." he mumbled to himself. He was beginning to feel a tad bitter.

     He walked into the club and the first thing he saw was Wade and Britney walking towards him.

"Hey You!!" Britney said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Man!" Wade said shaking his hand. "visiting. Come on we are at our table. Trace is around too."

"He is? What is this, a reunion?" Britney and Wade laughed.

"Kind of. I guess." Britney said walking over to their room. "You coming?"

"Yeah. You guys go ahead. I'll be right there. I have to make a phone call." Justin said dialing on his cell phone. Britney and Wade looked at each other and smiled.

     The phone rang and rang and her voice mail picked up.

"Hey J. Come on. You can talk over here." Justin heard someone yell out to him. He looked up and saw Trace standing outside the VIP lounge. Justin started to walk towards him with his cell phone still attached to his ear. He decided not leave another message. He flipped the phone off and walked inside the curtains.

"Hey man. You made it." Joey greeted Justin as he walked into the room.

"Yeah"

"Hey, what's up?" Jc said walking into the room behind Justin.

"Hey man. Happy birthday"

"Hey, Justin did you meet everyone?" Bobbie asked from behind Lance, who stood behind Laurie, who stood behind Trace.

"I know everyone, psycho. What are you talking about?" Justin said with an attitude.

     Justin's eyes widened when his group of friends spread down the middle like a wave. Justin looked down the path his friends had made. His eyes landed on the person facing the dance floor. His eyes roamed over her body starting with the high heeled black boots up to her black leather pants, to her lower back where a tattoo was exposed. A big smile took over his face. Her hair came just above the tattoo. She slowly turned around. A big smile on her face. She walked over to him slowly.

"Hi, my name is J. And you are?"

"The happiest man alive."

"Ohh God can you say pathetic?" Bobbie said annoyingly.

"SHUT UP BOBBIE!!!!" Justin and Juls said in unison.

"OH no!!! they're BACK!!" Jc said laughing. The rest of their friends joined in as Justin leaned down and kissed the love of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

epilogue

Epilogue by Lynn
ynk epilogue  

EPILOGUE

September  1, 2002

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

     The groom leaned down and kissed his beautiful bride. The guests all stood and applauded. It was a special day for their son, daughter, friend, cousin, sister and brother. The newly weds walked back up the isle as bubbles floated over them. They got in the limo and away they went with their caravan.

     One hour later the wedding party walked into the reception hall. White roses and crystal glasses and vases decorated the room.

"Congratulations man!!" one of his best friends said hugging the groom.

"Thank you. You're next!"

"Yeah maybe." they both laughed. The bride walked up behind her new husband.

"May I cut in?" she asked with a smirk.

"Well sure." the groom said. He stepped aside and his best friend opened his eyes wide but smiled back at the bride. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Welcome to our family." he said

"I was already in." she said with a laugh.

"Well I think you are still psycho."

"Shut UP!! I am not. Isn't that your beautiful princess over there?" she said pointing at the maid of honor.

"She isn't the only beautiful princess here tonight." he said sincerely. "Jc is lucky to have you, Mrs. Chasez"

"Why thank you, Justin."

"Can I have my wife back?" Jc asked from behind Justin.

"You may." Justin stepped aside and left the happy couple in the middle of the dance floor.

"May I have this dance princess?" he said to the maid of honor.

"Well sure. I was waiting for prince charming but you'll do." she said taking his hand and smiling. "Who knows maybe I found him."

"Hey, YOU NEVER KNOW."

This Is Me (sequel)

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1520