Doctor, Doctor by ninabina
Summary:

Elise needs to study for her anatomy test, but her Justin isn't really helping her out, until she convinces him to play a little anatomy game.

Another visual for you, part of my newly titled "The Dirty" Series.

Enjoy! 

 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: Season 5
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: The Dirty Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3339 Read: 2672 Published: Sep 08, 2009 Updated: Sep 08, 2009
Story Notes:

I'm kind of getting the hang of this visual business, I think.  Please review!  Hugs, and Kisses!

Doctor, Doctor is a runner-up winner for the Super Sexy Smut Category in the NF Awards.  Thanks for the vote.

 

1. Chapter 1 by ninabina

Chapter 1 by ninabina

“Justin...” she whined. “I’m trying to study for my anatomy test.  I’ve already got a B in the class, and I need to do really well on our midterm tomorrow if I want a shot at salvaging my GPA.”

 

He had been touching her arms, caressing her skin, and trying to suck on her neck for the past fifteen minutes.  And every time he did, she would try to swat him away so that she could go back to studying her flash cards and her notes.

 

She heard him sigh with an audible huff, finally retreating from her body.

 

“I should have known better than to come over tonight.  I thought you were going to be done studying, Elise?  Ever since you’ve been in med school, all you do is study.  I never get to spend time with you anymore...” he finished, a pout and slight anger obvious in his voice.


He did have a point.  Ever since she started med school, all she did was keep her nose in a book.  She couldn’t help it, though--she had a lot of competition as a first year med student.  If she didn’t do well, she wouldn’t get a good slot in rotation next year, and that was what really mattered if she wanted a shot at a good job in school.

 

“J, baby.  C’mon,” she looked over her shoulder at him.  He was laying on bed now, his shirt had slid up slightly to show off the bottom of his toned abs.  His hand was on his torso, lightly rubbing against the bare flesh that was now exposed.  He languidly looked over at her.

 

“What?  You wanted to study.  I’m giving you your space...I’m just gonna lay here and stare at the ceiling like I have all semester...” he grumbled with a hefty sigh.

 

She pouted.  “Oh, don’t be that way, baby.  I just...have a midterm tomorrow.  I know I said I’d be done studying when you came over....but I’m just not remembering some stuff...” she sighed, looking down at her flash cards and diagrams.

 

She looked up at him to see him roll over onto his side, his hand holding up his head as he stared intently at her.

 

“Is there anything I can help you with?” he licked his lips softly, his voice soft and quiet.

 

She pondered the thought, realizing that the majority of what she was missing had to do with the reproductive organs, and then a flash hit her.  She had the perfect idea to keep them both happy.

 

“Actually.  I have a great idea,” she smirked up at him.  She stood up, grabbed a piece of paper and a tack, and she moved over to the bed, the same bed he was still laying on.  She slid her body over his slightly to tack the paper on the wall, pulling back so that he could glance at it.

 

He looked up, seeing the images of the male and female body, the close-ups of their reproductive organs visible.  He smirked.

 

“Ah....so you want to play doctor, huh?” he smirked.  She shrugged meekly, and he nods.  “I can do this....what are the rules?”

 

She stood up straight when he complied. “Well, first we need to get naked,” she chuckled, feeling as if they were being dirty.  “You know, so we have easy access.”

 

He nodded with a smirk. Without saying a word, he stood to his feet and pulled his shirt over his head effortlessly, tossing it to the neighboring chair before looking down at her.  His deep blue eyes took in her small frame before letting his hands rest on her hips.  He tickled her lightly before he slid his hands underneath her v-neck sweater.  He let his fingers lightly nip at her skin before pulling it, along with her bra, off in one swift motion.  He tossed the light materials in the chair with his own shirt.

 

He watched her shudder when the cold hair hit her nipples, and he watched them get hard instantly.  He licked his lips in anticipation, already feeling his dick starting to harden in his jeans, pushing uncomfortably at the fabric.

 

“So...we’ll start with my body,” she started, bashfully.  “You touch, lick, or nip at an area of my body, and I have to tell you what it is.”

 

He smirks, grabbing the belt loop of her jeans with his two index fingers, and he pulled her close to him swiftly.  “Alright...and what if you get it wrong?” he asked.

 

“Then we move onto you.  And you get to call out whatever part you want from that diagram, and I have to oblige you by pleasuring that zone.  But you have to name every part, not just the parts you want--I am studying for a test, here.”  He smiled, and she melted a little inside.  He had the most beautiful smile.

 

He slowly started working on her jeans, undoing the buttons and the zipper before using his big palms to slide along her ass, working her jeans and her panties down at the same time, stepping back only to let her step out of them.

 

“Okay, but that doesn’t seem like a good enough punishment for you.  You get an answer wrong and you have to please me?" he shook his head in disagreement.

 

"What about this...for every time that you get an answer wrong, I get to have the pleasure of making you come...that many times," he smirked.

 

She whined.  “But that’s just going to make me want to get all my answers wrong,” she stated as she looked up at him.  She also let her hands move down to his pants, working his jeans and boxers off, hissing slightly when she saw his dick was already half hard and springing towards his lower abdomen.

 

He chuckled at her face, loved the shocked look she always got when she saw his length.  He knew he was well endowed, but it just made him stand a little taller when she acknowledged how much she loved and appreciated his penis.

 

“Okay, well...how about every time you get an answer wrong...I get to please you until you ALMOST come, and then we can start your little doctor game all over again,” he smirked, knowing she couldn’t turn him down.

 

“That sucks, frankly...but you’re right.  It’s great motivation.  And once I get all the answers right, you get to have your way with me...any way you want.  You know, for being a good boyfriend and being patient with me...all semester.” 

 

He nodded.  “Good enough for me, Miss Doctor,” he winked at her.  He smiled down at her before looking over at the picture, studying the parts that she needed to know before examining his subject.  “Alright, you ready?”

 

She nodded, feeling her thighs starting to get slick from the wetness that was now dripping in anticipation.  She couldn’t remember the last time that they had sex, considering all she did lately was study.  This was definitely going to be worthwhile.

 

She laid back on the bed with his instruction, and she felt him crawl on top of her, hovering above her body as he moved the picture so that it was in his sightline, just above her head.  Afterwards, he started at the top of her head, gently kissing her forehead.

 

“Mmm...well, that could either be considered my skull, or my brain,” she replied, giggling when he hummed an approving nod.  She closed her eyes as he continued kissing down her face, stopping at her nose, her cheekbones, and moving down her jawline before he met her lips.

 

She struggled to say the body part, but she was interrupted by his tongue slipping in and out of her mouth, battling hers adamantly.  She closed her eyes, getting lost in his tender kisses, feeling him drop his body against hers.  A slight whimper escaped her lips when she felt his hard length throbbing against her thigh.  This was not helping her study.

 

She gently pushed at his shoulder and pouted.  “This is not helping Justin,” she whispered, a little out of breath from the intensity of their kiss.”

 

“Sorry baby...you know how I get when I get around your lips.  They’re just so irresistible,” he replied, giving her the cutest little smirk.

 

“Keep your lips moving, baby.  I would hate to have to punish you,” she warned playfully.  She felt his lips move down her neck and she grunted a little. “Left cardio-artery,” barely getting it out as he nibbled on the spot below her ear.  He knew that was her spot, and he was just being a tease.

 

“Justin...” she warned.

 

“Sorry, baby.” he quipped.  He moved his kisses further down her body, sucking on her collarbone, down her sternum, to her beautiful, magnificent breasts.  He started by nibbling on her right nipple, alternating a soft sucking with a flick of the tongue before going back to a gentle nibble.  While his mouth worked its magic, his right hand was pinching her left nipple and rolling it easily between his digits.  He knew he was starting to get to her when her breathing became shallow beneath him.

 

“A-ariola....” she whimpered, breathing slightly labored.

 

He couldn’t help it, the little sounds that were coming out of her mouth were driving him crazy, and his hips were involuntarily starting to push against her thigh, the blood rushing to his penis and disempowering any rational thought process in his brain.

 

“Mmm...” he grinned.  He looked at the diagram again for reference before kissing down her body.  He let his long tongue out, allowing it to slide down the middle of her stomach before getting to her belly button, easily letting it slide in and out in a teasing manner.

 

As soon as his lips got to her lower abs, he let his nose trail against the skin ever so softly, watching her abs start to quiver and shake from the barely-there contact.  He laughed to himself when her hands buried themselves in his slightly curly hair.

 

“Oh, Justin...” she whimpered.

 

“Ah, ah, ah.  That’s not a body part, sweetheart...” he smirks, looking up at her.  “You just bought yourself a one-way ticket to Tease Central.”

 

She audibly whined, letting her head fall back against the pillow.  Her breath was coming in shallow spurts, and she wanted nothing more than for him to bury his length deep inside of her.  She forgot how much she loved making love with him.

 

“Please, baby...” she whimpered again.  “Don’t tease me.  I can’t take it.”

 

He chuckled, letting his hot breath hover above her center.  “Sorry, babes.  Thems ‘da rules.”

 

He playfully rested his head above her clit, breathing heavily on it, watching her writhe beneath him before he slowly let his tongue peak out, ever so slightly allowing the tip of his pointy tongue to lap at it softly.

 

As soon as his tongue made contact, she writhed beneath him, desperately trying to push her hips closer to his mouth.  She needed him.

 

“Not so fast, sweetheart.  What was that body part, sweetheart?” he asked curiously.  He playfully leaned down to lap at it again, but only for a few short seconds before pulling away again, his breath still hot on her core.

 

She whined, her hips bucking wildly until Justin pushed them down roughly with his hands.  She hated that he was so much stronger than her.

 

“Mmm...it’s my fucking clit, you asshole.  Now lick it...”

 

He let out an audible laugh, leaning in and affixing his lips to her clit again, creating a powerful suction before letting his tongue reach out and tickle her sensitive nub.  He was still holding her hips down, forcing her to take all of the pleasure he was giving her.

 

After another short few seconds, he pulled away.  “Fiesty...I love it when you get rough with me, baby,” he chuckled again.  “Now tell me what that was, pumpkin...” a slight sarcasm was dripping effortlessly from his voice.

 

“Fuck, Justin.  I don’t fucking care.  Just fucking...God, just lick me....” rolling her eyes when she heard him laugh again.  He was driving her insane, and she was about to reach her hands down and force his face into her folds if he didn’t going to comply.

 

“Not so fast, sweetheart, we’re studying for your test.  Just get through this, and I’ll suck you good, okay?   Just the way you like it...” he whispered, his breath soft against her inner thigh before he lapped soft circles against the sensitive flesh.  He could feel her thighs start to tremble, and he looked down to see her sweet juices flowing from center.

 

He looked back up at the diagram and outlined ever single part of her innermost core, making sure he played lightly with her vagina with his tongue, and his fingers, before he started nibbling along her outer and inner labia.  He tickled her perineum, and even sucked and licked parts of the body that he didn’t even know existed.

 

By the time he was done sucking, licking, nibbling, and mouth fucking her sweet core, she was writhing so badly in pleasure that he almost couldn’t hold her down anymore.

 

“Justin, please.  Dear God, I don’t give a shit if I ever become a doctor, just either...let me come, or fuck the shit out of me.  I can’t take this anymore,” she whimpered.  She reached down and let her nails run down his shoulder.  He had never worked her up this badly before.

 

He was about to say something, but the look of pure desire and ecstasy on her face forced him not to.  He couldn’t deny her the simple pleasure she was begging for.  Besides, he always gave his babygirl what she needed.

 

He slowly crawled up her body, lowering his head down to her face again, slowly kissing up her jawline before letting his lips meet with hers.  His lips were salty and sweet, still showing traces of her loving juices that were now oozing onto the sheets.  She had never needed something so badly in her life.

 

He grabbed the base of his long cock as he stared into her eyes, silently questioning if she really wanted this.  He laughed again as she lifted her hips, trying to force him inside of her.

 

“Not so fast, baby.  Don’t try and ruin a good thing,” he chuckled.  He positioned the tip of his cock at her entrance, dipping his hips slightly to allow just the head to slide in.  He listened to her groan before he pulled back out.  He gripped the base again and slapped it lightly against her clit, watching her writhe in pleasure.

 

“If you don’t slip your penis inside my vagina in the next five seconds, I’m going to flip you over, and do it myself,” she hissed.

 

“So impatient, you are.  And just think, you didn’t even want me to touch you twenty minutes ago,” he whispered in her ear.  And without a warning, he shoved every inch of his eight inch cock into her pussy, burying it deep within the walls of her vagina.

 

It had been long enough since they had sex that she was tighter than he remembered.  Her walls were tight, hot, and felt so cushy around his cock.  He almost lost it at the feeling of her clamping around him.

 

“God, baby.  You’re so tight,” he whimpered, still buried inside of her, not moving.

 

“Mmm...you’re so big,” she uttered.  She could feel the head of his cock throbbing slightly inside of her, every inch of him stretching her to the brim.  “Please....” she uttered.

 

He finally obliged.  He placed his hands on either side of her head, lifting himself up for greater leverage, but as he started moving inside of her slowly, he realized that he couldn’t get as deep as he wanted to.  He slowly grabbed her legs, gripping her knees with his elbows, and he bent her in half so that her ankles could wrap around his neck.

 

“Much better,” he smirked.  He let his arms resume their position before he started pounding into her, going faster with every whimper that came out of her mouth.

 

“You like that, baby?  Tell me how good it is.  Tell me how great I fuck you...” he whispered in her ear, hearing her squeal with every thrust.

 

“Oh God, Justin.  No one can fuck me like you.  Yes...that’s it...AHhh!!!” she squealed.  “That’s it...that spot right there.  Faster....yes, yes, yes.”

 

“Mmmm...and what spot is that, Miss Doctor.  Tell me how I’m fucking you.....tell me where my dick is,” he whispered.

 

She could barely speak, between the frenzied pace he was keeping and the way the tip of his dick was pounding the back of her wall, all she could do was squeak in slight whimpers.

 

“I said, tell me where I’m fucking you.  Tell me,” but he got nothing in response.  Slightly preturbed, yet turned on at the same time, he pushed himself up so that he was sitting on his knees.  He grabbed her hips roughly and started pounding her onto his dick, watching the way he would disappear within her body, the way her juices were dripping on his cock and down to his thighs.

 

He hissed in pleasure, working her like his life depended on it.  He could hear the headboard smashing against the wall, the mattress squeaking loudly with every pounding crush.  He looked up to watch the way her magnificent breasts would wiggle with each thrust.  He thought she looked so beautiful.

 

“Fuck, Elise.  Yeah....” he uttered, pulling her deeper and harder against him.  His head rolled back when she started to work her hips in a circular motion in conjunction with his thrusts.  God, it felt good.

 

“Jesus, Justin,” she finished.  “Please...I’m...I’m so.....I’m so....” she couldn’t even get it out before her walls clamped around him tightly.  Her legs started quaking, and they wrapped around him so tightly that he could barely move.

 

He looked down to watch their bodies combine a few more times, thrusting as hard as he could to get the last ounces of pleasure out before he started quaking uncontrollably.  He watched as his dick buried deep inside of her for the last time, watching the drizzle of his hot, sticky fluid slide out of her pussy and onto the mattress, creating a little wet spot beneath them.

 

He grunted, slowly looking up at her.  Both of their bodies were sweaty, and the diagram he had affixed above her head had now fallen from the headboard knocking it off the wall.

 

“Vagina,” she whispered.”Vagina, Uterus, Urethra, Penis, Semen, Testicles....” 

 

“What are you talking about, baby?” he uttered with a soft laugh.  He finally pulled himself from within her confines and collapsed next to her.

 

“The parts that were involved in the best sex I’ve had in a long time,” she giggled quietly.

 

“Oh,” he laughed.  “Well, I’m glad I could help you become a better doctor.”

 

“Mmm...we’ll see.  I definitely won’t forget those parts of the body, though.  Thanks for the anatomy lesson,” she whispered, slowly wrapping her arms and legs around him before resting her head on his chest.

 

“Anytime, Miss Doctor.  Anytime,” he smiled,  HIs eyelids were half closed, and sleep was overtaking his body.  He was happy to educate her like this anytime she asked.

 

"We may have to have a similar lesson in the morning, you know...just so I don't forget," she finished tiredly.

 

"Mmm...can't wait," he chuckled, slapping her ass playfully before they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

End Notes:

...

p.s.  I really start needing to proofread before I post things. 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1535