Beautifully Criminal by Keediluv
Summary: Miranda always knew that her past would catch up to her one day.  This is the story of what happens when a little girl is forced to grow up too soon.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4487 Read: 8373 Published: Sep 29, 2009 Updated: Jul 24, 2010
Story Notes:

Shout out to Kahli and Mia for helping me work through the kinks.  Much love ladies!

Ki 

1. Chapter 1: The Cast by Keediluv

2. Chapter 2: Prologue by Keediluv

3. Chapter 3: We Need To Re-Decorate by Keediluv

4. Chapter 4: Business As Usual by Keediluv

Chapter 1: The Cast by Keediluv

stories/196/images/Miranda.jpg

 

 

stories/196/images/normal_luckyphotoshoot_(3).jpg 

Miranda James

 

stories/196/images/Justin-Timberlake201.jpg

 

stories/196/images/justin-timberlake-givenchy-ads02.jpg

 

Justin Timberlake

 

stories/196/images/msX.jpg

Ms. X

 

stories/196/images/Carleigh.jpg

Carleigh Morrison

stories/196/images/Damani.jpg

Angel-Marie Faison

stories/196/images/foto.jpg 

Brooklyn Stewart

stories/196/images/Paula.jpg 

Sanaa James

stories/196/images/Trace.jpg

Trace

stories/196/images/normal_rachael001.jpg 

Rachel 

Chapter 2: Prologue by Keediluv

 

 

 

    The stench of burnt pasta, red wine and fresh blood overwhelmed the room as the sun settled in for the evening.  The tension in the room is thick and suffocating as the weight of what just took place descends upon the young couple.  Neither of them thought their lives would turn out to be the nightmare it would become after everything came to light.  Justin always wanted to be her night in shining armor.  She had been through so much in her life that he was more than happy to be the silver lining in the dark cloud that came of her life.  It’s amazing how fast a life can change.  

 

Miranda never meant to turn his world upside down.  She knew that her past would catch up to her one day but she never would have imagined that the man she grew to love with all of her heart would get caught in her crossfire but alas, here they were.  Now, they just need to figure out their next move.

 

“You know there’s no way in hell I’m letting you go down for this.”  Miranda said.

 

“What else can we do baby?  We both chose to be in this relationship so we both are going to handle whatever comes.  I love you and I’m not going to leave you, no matter what.  But, we have to do what’s right.”  Justin said.

 

 

Picking up his cell phone off of the floor, he tried for the second time that evening to dial the all too familiar number.  On the second ring, the call was picked up.

 

“911, what is your emergency?”

 

“Can you send the police over to 2216 Fair View Parkway?  There’s been a murder.”  

 

Chapter 3: We Need To Re-Decorate by Keediluv

 

 

Ever since I was little, I wanted to be married with a family.  A wife, 2-5 kids, a house, white picket fence, the whole nine.  Just like my momma had it.  She always told me that my father wanted to do all those nice things a husband's supposed to do but he never had the follow through.  That's why we (she and I) thank GOD for Paul.  My dad gave my mom and I the life she deserved, and I'd always wanted that for myself.  I always wanted, hell almost needed to give whatever woman meant for me the same awesome treatment my parents gave one another.  I thought I was on my way to having exactly that with Britney.

 

 

 

Britney

 

 

It was perfect.  At least I thought so.  She was everything I thought I wanted. She was bright, smart, funny, and totally independent of anything and anybody.  She was truly one of a kind.  I gave her and our relationship everything I had and we bought that perfect, southern style home complete with white picket fence.  Then she cheated.  She cheated in our perfect house with that damned picket fence and southern decor with one of my closest friends.  I'm over it now seeing as though that was at least seven years ago and I've moved on at least twice since then.  But, I never got rid of that house, or the way she decorated it.  I'd moved out, got a New York penthouse, a funky beach house and another home in the Hills of Hollywood.  I'd entertain between the three and of course at Trace's place.  Still, it was time for a change and I needed and wanted to re-do everything in that house and the penthouse.  

 

 

Why do all of my girlfriends cheat on me?  

 

 

 

Cameron was great, always ready and willing to do, or try to do anything and everything I wanted.  Until I started touring constantly and we spent time apart, maybe too much time apart.  I caught her with one of my former roadies, making out naked on my tour bus with no signs of slowing down.  I mean really, a damn roadie?!  GTFOH!   I would say that we are still friends, but I'd be lying.  

 

 

Then came Jessica.   

 

 

 

Jess was cool, smart and sophisticated.  I let her into my private world like a whirlwind and she took her place naturally beside me.  I think that's why I loved her so much.  She was so unaffected by this Hollywood BS; much much more interested in world politics and random facts about dignitaries, she was just real.  About nine, ten months into the relationship, she convinced me to let her make my place more homey, and I let her.  White living spaces usually gives me the creeps but because it was her, I lived with it.  It was in that very living room that she committed her infidelity.  On my baby grand, with her punk ass ex-boyfriend, slobbing her down with reckless abandon.  I literally threw up from the sight of them together.  This was the last straw (obviously) and I put her and her stank ass ex out of my spot.

 

 

 

 

That was six weeks ago and I want to rid my place of every memory of her.  It's bad enough  I can't get her out of my brain, I don't need the reminders.  Which is why I have Rachel looking for interior decorators within a fifty mile radius.

 

"Any luck yet Rach?"  I ask walking downstairs to the kitchen where she's situated with her laptop on the dinner table, looking online.

"Nothing yet J.  Honestly, why are you looking for someone so soon?  You know you'll probably just go back to Jess any day now.  You've taken her back before, you're just going to do it again."

I used to think she had an ounce of faith left in me, now I'm not so sure.

"Rachel, how can you say that?  She was sexing him on my damn piano.  There is no going back to that.  You know the saddest part?  I really thought she would have been Mrs. Timberlake."  Saying that out loud actually brought tears to my eyes.  I become such a pussy talking about women who hurt me.

"Justin, you know I wasn't a very big fan of hers but I will say that I thought so too.  She fit into your lifestyle really well but apparently she wasn't being honest with herself or you and you deserve better than someone who doesn't know what they want with their life.  One minute it's you, the next it's piano boy.  I know this is hard to hear but if you're not going back to her, you need to move on.  Walking around feeling sorry for yourself won't help anything, especially not me." 

 

"I know, this is why I'm going out tonight.  I don't want to stay out long, I just need a little liquid encouragement.  I'm meeting Trace at the club, I'm out."

 

 

An hour later...

 

The club is in full effect tonight.  There is liquor flowing, baseline bumping and women from wall to wall.  I'm glad that Trace thought of coming here.  I've never been to this spot before but the honeys in here are out of this world sexy.  There's this one chick with piercing eyes and a nice ass that is itching for a partner on the dance floor.  I usually shy away from the public in clubs because the crowds can get a bit rambunctious but not tonight.  

 

It's like her body's calling me.

 

The vixen in the deep purple, backless dress that ends right below her plump ass is swaying her tiny hips back and forth to the beat and I'm in a trance.  She's been turning away invitations to dance all evening and for that, I'm grateful.  Anything blocking me from her body would be a sin and a shame.  I wait for the song she's currently enjoying to end to make my move.  That new joint by Ester Dean is playing now and I figure this is as good a time as any.  I excuse myself from the VIP table Trace, some random blonde and I were sharing and make my way to the floor.  Lurking through the crowd, I make my way to her but right before I can grab her attention, another equally attractive girl comes to dance with her.  

 

Damn!

 

 

I was about to walk off until I noticed that her friend (I can only assume) is swooped up by a guy and she's off in another world, leaving the vixen alone, swaying to the beat again.  I waste no time getting back to her.  Just as I'm about to lightly grab her by the waist, she whips around, gives me a full smile and grinds into me.  This is going to be easier than I thought.  Being a celebrity does have it's perks.  

 

"I saw you coming from upstairs and told my friend to get lost.  You owe her a thank you, don't you think?"  She says loudly in my ear.  For some reason, it was seductive as hell.  She didn't give me time to answer.  She turned around, offering that beautiful ass of hers to me and I happily accepted.

 

We moved together better than anyone I've danced with in a long time.  Her natural sway went well with my body and rhythm and the way we were grinding and gyrating on each other, you'd think we were about to have full blown sex.  We danced together for about another hour or so before she turned to me saying she had to go.

 

"Are you sure you have to go?  We were just getting to know each other."  I really didn't want her to leave yet.

"We've barely said two words to each other.  What's your name?"

 

"You're kidding right?"

 

"You look familiar but I'm not sure from where.  Do we know each other from somewhere?"

 

"Are you serious?"  Damn, I guess I can throw that celebrity thing out the friggin window.  But seriously, who doesn't know who I am?  I'm not being conceited, I'm just kinda surprised.

 

"I am.  I swear you look so familiar but I really don't know where from.  I'm sorry if I offended you but I really have to go."  She kisses me on the cheek and slips something in my back pocket before turning around and sauntering off with her friend.  I take what feels like a business card out of my pocket to read.

 

'Definitive Design'  Interior Design firm LLC.  President/CEO Miranda James.  Seems like every time I go looking for something, I find it.

 

No truer words have ever been spoken. 

 

 

Chapter 4: Business As Usual by Keediluv

    

"Good Morning Miranda.  The Henderson's called and said they'd like to do the final walk through on the house before they begin to move in.  Carleigh and Brooklyn are finishing up the Mason project together and need your approval on final design plans and you have three appointments before noon.  Your coffee, water and power bar is sitting on your desk and the minutes from the last meeting is there as well. Let me know if you need anything else."  My all too perky assistant Angel announced in one big run-on sentence.  You'd think by being out with me all night, she'd be just as tired as I am but no, she's prepped and ready to go.  I have a slight headache and just need a minute to myself to collect myself before I go in head first.

 

 

 

This is how Mondays (and every other day for that matter) are around here.  My assistant telling me the latest developments from the weekend and what's going on with my staff.  I usually can handle everything she throws at me but not right now.  My head is pounding; partially from the Smirnoff Pomegranate and partially from my loud ass neighbors and their late night trysts.  I walk into my office, throw my briefcase and new Dolce' bag down on the oak colored leather sofa and take a seat.  Quietly, Angel walks in with two pain relievers and I thank the heavens for her and the medicine.  With a smile of gratitude, I pop the tablets and down at least half of the water.  Taking a deep breath to center myself, I set about checking my email.  It takes about an hour to check and resend emails, just in time for my first conference call. 

 

 

There's a new building being constructed downtown and I've been tapped to help design it.  It's a great honor but a lot of hard work and long hours.  I want to make sure I give it my all and I can't wait to start.  I finish up everything with the managing partners and disconnect the call. 

 

 

"Miranda, a Miss Bomar is on line 1."

 

"Thanks Angel."  I pick up the receiver and say...

 

"Thank you for holding, Miranda James speaking."

 

"Good morning Miss James, my name is Rachel Bomar, Justin Timberlake's assistant.  He'd like to speak to you about possibly designing a few of his properties."  Justin Timberlake?  Interesting....

 

"Sure, we can set up a time to meet and go over some design aspects.  How soon would he like to have this done?"

 

"I'll get him to answer that.  Would you mind holding a minute, he's trying to pry the phone from my hands."  With a slight laugh, she shakes her head.  After a minute or two of rustling, she hears quiet possibly the sexiest voice she's heard in a long while.

 

"Hello Ms. James, I'm Justin.  Thank you for taking the time to talk to me."

 

"No problem Mr. Timberlake.  How soon are you trying to have this done?" 

 

"As soon as humanly possible.  I just went through a breakup and I'm not ashamed to admit that I need the reminders of her removed from my home immediately.  Would you have the time to help me?"  Hearing the way he says help sends shivers down my spine.  Goodness, his voice does something to me. 

 

"I do have some other clients to finish up with but I can start the process with you as soon as you'd like.  Have you seen my work?"

 

"Actually I have.  My assistant was looking up designers a couple days ago and I saw your site.  Very impressive work.  I love what you did with The Ritz in Marina del Ray.  Totally livened up that place.  Not to mention your work for your private clients.  Your concepts are fresh, modern and innovative.  I need that kind of energy in my place."

 

"Wow, thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it.  I have a few meetings to go to in a little bit but I'm free this afternoon.  Would you like to meet then?"

 

"That works for me.  How about two o'clock?"

 

"That's fine.  Let me patch you over to my assistant and she'll set the appointment.  Thank you for the opportunity Mr. Timberlake, I won't let you down."

 

"Trust me, I already know.  See you @ 2pm sharp."

 

"I look forward to meeting you."

 

I dial Angel's extension and put the receiver into it's holder.  This should make for an interesting day.....

 

 

1:45pm

 

I get through my meetings with my staff, two clients and my vendors before grabbing a sandwich from the cafe' downstairs and high tail it back to my office. With every passing hour, my anxiety grows.  I don't know why though.  Sure, Justin Timberlake is on the hearts and minds of millions of girls all over the world, but he's never really tickled my fancy.  Yeah he's cute but so are so many guys out here in L.A.  Attractive men are a dime a dozen here so it's like you've seen one you've seen them all you know?  But, I think it's the fact that Justin has star power that I haven't tapped into yet.  Most of my clients are rich, successful professional types but I don't delve too much into the entertainment realm.  This can open up all new opportunities for my business and that has my stomach in knots.  I really need this to go well. 

 

"Miranda, Mr. Timberlake is here to see you."

 

"Thanks Angel, send him in."

 

He walks in my office with the biggest smile on his face and my heartbeat slows.  I know him.  As reality of the night before hits me, I put my hand over my mouth and blush in embarrassment.  I can't believe he didn't say anything over the phone.

 

"Well color me surprised, you do know me."  He smiles that beautiful smile that meets right under his eyes and I can't help but smile with him.  Memories of him dancing so close to me take over my senses and I take a heavy seat on the sofa. With him smelling the way he does and looking at me like he wants to have his way with me on my desk, this is going to be one long ass meeting.  Pray for me...I'm going to need it.

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Timberlake, I'm sort of embarrassed that I didn't recognize you last night.  I'm truly sorry.  I'm very aware of who you are."  And how he moves, I thought to myself.

 

"No problem Ms. James, but why are we being so formal when we were anything but last night?"

 

"Okay Justin, I say getting up from the couch and sitting behind my large desk. "Were you planning to come see me before we met last night?"

 

"Yes, actually I was.  My assistant ran across your website a couple days ago and I was very impressed to say the least.   Your eye for design is exactly what I need to bring new life into my space.  It wasn't until I saw your card that I put two and two together.  You're the first person in a long time to not recognize me or want anything from me.  Well, not yet at least."  He says rather confidently which turns me on for some reason.  What can I say, I love confident men.

 

"Now that all of that's out of the way, we can get down to business."

 

Two hours later...

 

 

"Thank you for trusting me in the overall design of your space Justin, I think we have a good foundation to start with.  I would like to take you to a couple showrooms to show you some furniture pieces I have in mind for you.  Just let Angel know what day you have available next week and I'll make sure my schedule's clear so all of my attention is focused on you."  I look up at him with a smile after entering his ideas into my computer.  

 

"I'm going out of town for at least two, three weeks on business.  Do you have any time this week?  I fly out on Friday."  He looks at me with that small smirk like it's supposed to do something to me.  It's not working...yet.

 

"Justin my schedule's completely full this week."  Opening my planner, I see the only day I have available is tomorrow after 4pm.  

 

"The only time I have is tomorrow afternoon around 4pm.  Does that work for you?"

 

"Yes, I haven't booked anything for this week in order to prepare for the next month or so.  Tomorrow it is.  Maybe we can grab a bite to eat afterward?"  

 

"Sure, I'm actually going out for a bite after we're done here.  All I had time for was a bite of my sandwich with all the other stuff I'm doing.  The work of a CEO is never done I'm afraid."

 

"I know the feeling.  Even when I'm not supposed to be working, it always seems to find me.  It's a sad day when you have to schedule time to relax."

 

"Miss James, my assistant interrupts, Ms X is on line 2.  Says it's urgent."

 

"Tell her I'm in with a client.  I'll call her as soon as I can."  I finish and apologize to Justin for interrupting our conversation when Angel beeps back in.

 

"She says it's really urgent.  Line 2."  I apologize again for being rude and Justin nods in response. 

 

"Miranda James, how can I help you?"

 

"Did you get a chance to close out that Bailey account yet?  I want to give you your next assignment."

 

"Not really, there were some complications.  I'll have to try again at another time." I answer, smiling at Justin.  I know he understands, but I feel so rude having a phone conversation in front of him or any client.

 

"Miranda, that is not the answer I was expecting.  I need this taken care of immediately, which is probably why I should have handled it myself."

 

"Since when did you handle your own business?  Remember, this is a collaborative effort.  I have as much riding on this as you do.  It'll be fine."

 

"If you don't get rid of our little problem, he'll start to get suspicious and we'll have real trouble.  I need you to end this, tonight."

 

"It'll happen, tonight.  Don't worry.  I'll call you later; I need to finish up with my client."  And with that, she hangs up the phone.  Without a goodbye at that.  The word bitch doesn't even describe what she is to me.  I hang up the receiver and look up at just who's sitting there with an amused expression on his face.  

 

"I apologize again Justin.  I don't like to take calls during business meetings but she's rather persistent when she wants something done."

 

"I know how it is.  My best friend is the same way.  It's like everything's a life or death situation." He says chuckling.  If he only knew the half.  "Well I have to get going.  Thank you so much for meeting with me so quickly.  I really appreciate it." Justin says extending his hand to me.  I shake it and a ripple flows through my body.  The energy between us is so intense that neither one of us wants to release the hold we have on each other's hands.  Reluctantly, I pull my hand back first.  

 

"I'll see you tomorrow at 4pm sharp."  

 

"See you there."  He picks up the information I'd given him during our meeting and leaves the office.  On my desk, I see that he's left his business card with all of his contact information.  I'll definitely be keeping in touch.

 

 

9:38pm

 

 

I enter the beachfront home of Mr. Albert Bailey and smile.  Ever the gentleman, he's laid out rose petals and candles all over the place.  Too bad we won't be getting into any of that tonight.  I've come to complete a task and I will not go without finishing.  Not this time.

 

"Lorena, is that you?"  He says calling me one of my many aliases.  I round the corner and head up the stairs.  

 

"Yes Albie, it's me.  I hope your ready for me this time."  I announce sexily.  Entering the large bedroom overlooking the Pacific, I look at Mr. Bailey whose currently stretched across the bed in nothing but socks, gloves and a blindfold.  I remove my trench coat to reveal a leather bustier and fishnet stockings.  He smiles before putting the blindfold on himself and sitting up.  This is going to be easier than I thought.  

 

I climb into the middle of the bed and kiss him softly.  He purrs in my ear as I continue my assault on his earlobe and down to his neck.  He smells of Brut mixed with Polident and it's all I can do not to vomit all over the place.  He guides his hands into my hair and pull gently as he tries to kiss me back.  I dodge his tongue and move his hands from my hair to my backside.  He loves my ass for some reason.  He moans as he grips and I take this as my opportunity.  

 

I reach into my bustier and pull out the vile of white powder.  Placing a dab between my fingers I rub it across his nasal passage and he takes a deep breath, breathing it all in.  I then grab his face and kiss him hard.  He squeals into my mouth before I shove him back and places his dick inside me.  I give him two good pumps before he's clutching for his heart.  

 

"Oh my...I think I'm having a heart attack!"

 

"That's not a heart attack baby, that's the magic of our lovemaking."  I yell out. Corny as hell I know but I needed something and that's what came out.  After about three more pumps, he's dead.  I hurriedly remove myself from him and run into the bathroom to clean myself up a bit.  I'd usually take a shower after this but he's dead and that would be cruel right.  I quickly clean up and change clothes.  I walk over to the bed, remove all evidence of our night and place the gloves and blindfold into my overnight bag.  I take a wet towelette and throughly wipe any remaining residue that might linger in his nostrils and place that into my bag as well.  I put the covers on top of him then go about cleaning up all the candles and rose petals he had all over the place.  About an hour later, the place is spotless and I'm impressed.  This didn't take me as long as I thought it would.  I pull out my phone and walk out onto the balcony.  After three rings, she answered.

 

"I trust that you've taken care of our little problem?"  She asks sounding as if she's been drinking.

 

"Yes, everything's taken care of.  I'll see you in the morning."  I say.  

 

Without waiting for a response, I hang up my phone, turning it off.  The numbness washes over me before I get a chance to feel sad.  After you've killed 8 or now 9 men, you get used to it.

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1566