Welcome Rendezvous by Keediluv
Summary:

Nina and Justin are moving in together for the first time in their brand new dream home.  They're hosting a housewarming party the following evening but Nina wants to make sure Justin feels a warm welcome too.

For Nina


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: Relax, It's Just Sex
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4238 Read: 3564 Published: Oct 19, 2009 Updated: Nov 07, 2010

1. Chapter 1:Begin Again by Keediluv

2. Chapter 2: The Best Welcome Ever! by Keediluv

Chapter 1:Begin Again by Keediluv

 

 

The sun is shining brightly on a beautiful Saturday morning, making for a perfect moving day.  Justin and I are finally moving in together and I couldn’t be more excited.  The progression of our relationship has been natural and effortless.  We’ve been together for about four and a half years now and I couldn’t have asked for a better relationship.  I guess that’s what happens when you’re friends first.  We met six years ago when he came into one of my mother’s recording studios to lay down some tracks.  We were replacing some of the sound equipment and Justin and his friends came in right as I was about to leave.  We both attempted to open the door at the same time and when I let go first, he landed right on his keister.  Let’s just say he wasn’t my biggest fan or anything after that first exchange, but he tried his best to be cordial. 

 

About three months after our first encounter, we got a chance to talk.  For some reason, he came into the studio alone, saying that he needed to clean up a few of the tracks he’d gotten to record.  Supposedly he had talked to Rob our sound engineer and they agreed to meet up.  What Rob neglected to mention was that his wife was going into labor at any given moment and that when she called, he had to bail.  I was finishing up some scheduling paperwork for the studios when Justin came in and I had to give him the good news.  He could have finished up on his own but there was no way he could have locked up so I had to stick around.  The conversation was light and easy and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t attracted to him.  We decided that we liked working together and that we’d finish up his tracks on our own.  By the time he finished up, we agreed to go on our first date.  That was six years, three houses and two children ago.   

 

MaKayla and Madison were born three years ago and from the beginning, they’ve been daddy’s girls.  The contrasts between my two little ladies are fascinating.  MaKayla is the spiting image of her father and Madison’s my little mini-me, but they act the complete opposite.  MaKayla couldn’t be more like me if she tried and Madison and Justin were separated by a couple years at birth.  Our family just came together so well that I didn’t want anything to change.  Well, maybe one thing…We didn’t live together.  In all the years we were together, we never lived together.  That was all about to change. 

 

Justin and I just purchased our dream house.  A five bedroom, three and a half bath beach house on the shores of the Pacific Ocean with spectacular views and breathtaking balconies, this house was gorgeous, and all ours.  Mama Lynn came and took the girls for the day while Justin, Trace, Matt, Kijuana (Matt’s Girlfriend and a good friend of mine), my sister Kristina, my mom and I packed up both of our places and helped the movers load the three moving trucks to capacity headed to our new home.  I’m so excited that I can barely contain myself.   

 

“Nina, the movers are about to head over to the house, are you ready?”  Justin asked walking behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I took survey of my old two bedroom home.  I’ve lived here for seven years and I was blessed enough that it sold fairly quickly in spite of the economy. 

 

“I am.  I just wanted to look around one more time.  Jus, I can’t believe it!  We’re finally moving in together.  I wasn’t sure this would ever happen.”

 

“Honey, we’ve been practically living together for the past three years.  I haven’t seen the inside of my house in ages.  Trace has all but turned it into his bachelor pad.  Although I have to admit, it’s nice to actually have a home to call our own.  I can’t believe you bought us a beach house.  This is the first time a woman actually bought me real estate.”

 

“Yeah well, I knew as soon as I mentioned getting us into a place of our own, you’d go out and try to surprise me with this gigantic monstrosity and I just couldn’t have our little girls running around in some concrete museum.  I’m glad I acted quickly.”

 

“You couldn’t have chosen a better location.  The girls love the beach so you definitely picked a winner.  I’m going to go help the movers with directions then take my mom the girls’ overnight bag.  She forgot it in all the hustle and bustle going on around here.  I will see you pretty lady, at our new place.” “Alright babe, I’ll meet you over there.”  I quickly give him a peck on the lips then ushered him out the door.  If I hadn’t, we’d currently be working on baby number three.  We’ll have plenty of time for that.  I have a really good welcome home in store for him.”

 

A few hours later…

 

As the movers bring in the last of the boxes, I take time to absorb my new space.  I casually stroll from room to room; making sure the movers put everything in its place so that Carmen and her design team can come in tomorrow morning to complete their job.  I can’t believe we finally did it.  Everything’s pretty much unpacked except for the last couple of items that I’ll leave for Carmen to handle.  Everyone else has left for the evening; they’ll be back sometime tomorrow before our housewarming party.  Feeling a bit excited and just a bit naughty, I hurriedly enter our massive master bath so I can take a quick shower.  I plan to give Justin a proper welcome home.  Justin bought me this body bar made from all different types of flowers and such and he loves the way it smells on me.  I take a few extra moments to stand under the water so I could wash my hair, returning it to its natural wavy state. 

 

Once I’m finally relaxed, I shut the water off and step out of the shower.  Wrapping a sea blue bath sheet around my body, I saunter over to my newly purchased king sized sleigh bed, plopping down in the center.  The soft, fresh linen feels so good under my back; I contemplate whether or not to move from this very spot.  It’s been forever since Justin and I have had any real time alone together and I really want to make the most of it.   Thinking of him and all the things we’ll get ourselves in to is enough motivation for me to get my tired bones moving again.  I reach into my nightstand and pick up a pack of post-its.  I scribble down my ideas and jump up from the bed to place them all over the house.  This is going to be so much fun!  

 

Chapter 2: The Best Welcome Ever! by Keediluv
Author's Notes:

I suck at updates but ya'll know this by now.  I love you Nina and I hope you enjoy the end result.  Please review.  Thanks so much for reading :)

 

Ki 







Justin



Finally I'm home!  It was a bit weird driving to another place but I'm glad we'll finally be living together permanently.  That thought alone sends chills up and down my spine.  This woman is amazing and I'm so grateful I get to call her mine.  Walking into the front door, I inhale deeply; just to take in the smell of the place.  It still has that new home smell.  You know, drying paint, new furniture mixed with some old stuff and Pine Sol.  Lots and lots of Pine Sol.  Nina's a bit of a nut about cleanliness so I knew she'd get to work as soon as everyone left.  I stride into the kitchen and open the fridge that's amazingly already been plugged in and stocked like before.  Was I really gone that long?  Who knows.  Madison wouldn't let me leave until I played two rounds of put put golf with her.  MaKayla didn't care whether I left or not, she and my dad were busy reading one of the many books my parents had around the house for them.  She smiled at me and told me to go keep mommy company because she's at home alone, kissed my cheek and ran off to my dad.  I swear they'd stay there forever if they could.  Our parents spoil them rotten and if we both didn't receive the same type of treatment when we were younger (and now), I'd have a problem with that.  Thank God that's not the case right.  I close the fridge and notice three sticky notes attached to each other on the door.  I pick up the note and walk towards the table, sitting down while biting into my apple.




Hey my love!  I hope your in the mood for a little R&R because what I have in mind will surely leave you rested.  Welcome to our little scavenger hunt.  First things first, look in the oven, your dinner's waiting.  I hope you liked what I ordered because there was no way I was cooking today.  Eat up, you'll need the energy.  :)

Nina




I laugh out loud at all the appropriate moments and stand from the table, throwing away the now complete apple core.  I look in the oven and see that she's ordered me a Philly from Mike's Deli.  The best one on the west coast.  I smile brightly and before I even realize it, I'm down to the last couple bites.  I quickly finish off the remainder of the sandwich, tossing the wrapping in the trash.  I grab a bottled water out of the fridge before heading upstairs to change out of these clothes.




I get to the door of our bedroom and notice that there's another post-it on the door.



I hope you enjoyed your Philly because I'm not christening that kitchen until our dinner party tomorrow night.  I bet you're tired.  Enter the bedroom, freshen up a bit and when you're done, surprise number two will be waiting. :)

Nina




I don't know why she feels the need to sign each note but I guess she wouldn't be her if she didn't.  She always felt the need to add her personal touch to things, making it that much more special.


God I love that woman!




I enter the bedroom and head straight to the master bath.  I don't know exactly what she means by freshen up but I do my hygiene thing real quick before silencing my phone.  Don't need any distractions right now.  I got love on my mind.




Walking out of the bathroom I see a young woman standing there with massage table and all of her necessary oils and aromatherapy candles burning softly in the already dimly lit room.




"Good evening Mr. Timberlake, I'm Mona and I'll be your massage therapist today.  Feel free to lie down when you're ready."  She says smiling brightly.




I smile in return and take off my t-shirt, lying it on the table.  She tells me that I've got an hour and a half and to let her know which spots I want her to focus on.  I tell her my back specifically but to do her thing, I appreciate the experience.  Did I mention I love that woman?




90 minutes later...





"Mr Timberlake?  Mr. Timberlake?  I hate to wake you but I must be going now and I need my table."




I wipe at the corners of my mouth, just in case some drool may have slipped out or something. I don't know when I fell asleep but she has really soft hands and the overall ambiance of the room put me at total ease.




"Thank you so much Mona, I really appreciate it.  What do I owe you?"  I ask reaching into my wallet.




"I've already been handsomely taken care of, no need to give me anything.  Your girlfriend insisted that you put your money away.  But I do have something for you..."  she replied reaching into her pocket and pulling out yet another post-it.  Quietly she hands the piece of paper to me and gathers the rest of her things, making an exit.  I shake my head and step back into the restroom to read the note.




I hope you enjoyed your massage baby.  Now go look on the bed, I have another surprise for you...




I walk back into the bedroom and notice a big gift box sitting in the center of the bed.  She didn't have to buy me anything.  I see another post it note on the top of the box.  It simply says 'Open Me :)'.  So, I take a deep breath and open the box, pulling out an extremely soft navy blue robe and matching slippers.  I take a minute to appreciate the high thread count of the all cotton robe before noticing yet another post-it.




You'll need it for later.  Now get naked!




Ignoring the request, I put the robe on and it's so comfortable it should be illegal.  I put my hands into the deep pockets and pull out another note.




I knew you couldn't resist putting in on but I'm serious.  Get naked!  When you're done, meet me in the guest bathroom.  I'll be waiting. ;)


And you better be naked when you get there mister!




She's so silly sometimes but yeah, I listen this time.  I remove the robe and slip out of my sweat pants, tossing them into my hamper in the closet.  I fold the robe over my forearm and walk back downstairs to the guest bathroom that's equally as nice as our master bath.  I walk into the bathroom, finally being greeted by my love.  She surrounded by different color rose petals and it smells of a mix of fruit and spice.





"Did you enjoy your scavenger hunt baby?"  She asks with her eyes closed.  They've been closed since I walked in here.




"I did, thank you.  Is there room in there for me?"




"Of course."  I walk over to her and she sits up a bit, allowing me to slip behind her easily.  The water's really hot so it takes me a while to completely relax but when I do, I revel in it.




"How is it that the water's still this hot?"




"I ran the water about five minutes ago.  Did the girls ignore you like they normally do when the get over there?"




"You know it.  My dad and Kay were already reading but Madi wanted to play put put before I left.  I've created a monster."  I finish with a laugh.




"Yes, yes you have but that's okay.  She was bound to pick up on it.   Doesn't it feel good to be in our space?"




"It really does babe.  Thank you again for everything."  I smile down at her and she turns so she can face me, putting her legs around me in a somewhat straddle.




"No need to thank me.  I know how hard it's been trying to plan your event, doing junket after junket for the movie and moving into a new home.  I just wanted to do something to make you feel special."




"You make me feel special baby girl but I am grateful for the massage.  That girl's so good, I fell asleep."  I replied laughing.





"So did I!  Her hands are ridiculous.  I told her she definitely has a repeat customer in me.  I'm glad you liked her too."  She rubs her hands up and down my back and sits so close to me that I can feel the heat emitting from her body.




"Baby, you ready to christen the new tub?"  She asks wiggling her eyebrows.




"I'm surprised you asked.  We're going to have to let our parents keep the girls more often now."  I kiss along the side of her neck to her collarbone repetitively.  She squirms underneath me and before I can take my next breath, she lowers herself onto me, taking that breath I held away.  She grips my shoulders to balance herself and her nails dig into my skin.  My muscles jerk making me spasm upward, forcing her into a semi bounce.  She hisses and closes her eyes tight, willing the sensations to stop.  The water is amplifying everything as she moves up and down my shaft.  She doesn't speak, moan, or whimper; just sucks in air, holds it and lets it go after a while.

 



"You're making me work for it mama?  You know you wanna moan.  Just let it out."  

 



She just shakes her head no and picks up her pace, this time rocking back and forth.  Her long, beautiful legs close around me, pushing me in deeper.  I can't even begin to describe the feeling of her pussy contracting and the water swishing around us.  She moves her hands up into my hair and bites down on my neck, all in an attempt to not moan.  She's so cute.

 

 
A little of her hair falls into her face and she creases her brow, totally concentrating on the task at hand.  The steam in the room is making her her revert back to it's natural wavy state and she looks so adorable right now that I can't help the way my heart swells for her.  She's breathtaking.




"I didn't get a chance to tell you, but I love that hair color on you."  And I do, it's a deep red and it pronounces the green in her eyes.  She whispers thank you then sucks at my chin while riding me rigorously.  I groan in response and she smirks.  I think it's time we switch positions.  



Without warning, I stand up and hold her against me with one hand, griping the shower bar with the other for balance.  She just closes her fingers around my neck and for a lack of better words, swing on and off of me.  I carefully move us over to the closed toilet seat, quietly thanking God for not letting us fall.  I take a seat and move her around a bit, having to adjust to her without the water.  My body feels a bit heavy but it's nothing I can't handle.    She slams her body down onto mine and a moan escapes from deep in my belly.  She smooths her hands across my chest, arms and back, not knowing where exactly to place them.  I caress her breasts gently, allowing my fingers to linger, reinforcing my muscle memory.  I know what it takes to make her face tick, her mouth drop, her spine shiver.  So, I decide to take control.  I lift her off of me unexpectedly and the moan that rips through her at the separation makes me shake.

 



"What's wrong babe?"




"Nothing, I just want to turn you around."  She rolls her eyes in annoyance but I ignore her, knowing what I'm about to do will make up for the pout now adorning her face.  Sweeping her hair to the side, I kiss along her neck again.  She trembles a bit but stands completely still, almost as if she's afraid to make any sudden movements.  I continue to nip and her skin, licking a sweet trail from the nape to the back of her neck working my way down the center of her spine.  Once I reach the small of her back, I suck in slightly leaving a bit of a mark.  She hisses at my touch, like her skin's been burned and I'm the irritant.  




Damn right I am!




Nina has a nice, round ass.  It's not as big as I usually prefer but it fits her frame so well that I can't help but love it.  And the way she works her hips, you tend to get lost in everything else anyway.  I slide my tongue across the top of her right cheek and she shrieks in surprise.  I take that as an all systems go and lightly bite into her flesh.  I reach around to see the effect I'm having on her and she's dripping.




Good girl.




She turns her head just in time to catch me lick the taste of her off of my fingers.  She bites her bottom lip and just as she did before, I grab her hips and slide her down onto me again.  She places her hands against the wall, and begins this excruciatingly slow roll of her hips.  It's almost a ticking sensation moving through her and that shit is so sexy, I begin to match her hip movements with my own.  I reach around and grab her left breast, flicking her nipple with my fingers.  She isn't quiet much longer because my hips are thrusting into her so forcefully, she cries out in pleasure.



"Fuck...me...shit!"  she says in the loudest cry.



I use one hand to grip her waist as the other slip from her breast to her clit, working it in a fury.  I'm going to come if she keeps rocking into me like this.



"Shit baby, that's it.  I'm gonna come."



"Me too, it's right there papi...right there."



She grips my shit so tight I begin to see spots.

 

"Fuck!"



"Aah!"  

 

We both seem to scream out at the same time, the hold so rigid, so set it doesn't make sense.  My legs begin to shake underneath her and her hips move from back and forth to a circular motion and that's all it takes before I lose it.




Starting from the base, it creeps up my member and once it reaches the tip, it bursts out of me, Nina there to catch it all. I bite her shoulder so hard I break skin but every nerve ending in my entire body is electric and this elicits her orgasm.  Her face is against the wall and her hand clamors to her chest right over her heart.  I move my hand to cover hers and we sit there completely outdone.  I don't even know what to say.  So for fear of ruining the moment somehow, I don't say anything.




After five minutes or so, she slowly removes herself from me and stretches, extending both arms high into the air.  I lean back against the seat, the cool porcelain putting my jumbled nerves at ease.  Quietly, she opens the shower door and turns on the water, setting it to the proper temperature.  




"I'm surprised you have the strength to stand up right now babe.  I can't even move."




"You don't have to...unless you want to join me."  She finishes with that sexy smile on her face.  She walks in and the steam is so overwhelming, it begins to take over my senses.  I find the strength I need to propel my body forward.  I walk in behind her against my better judgement, knowing this'll just start us going again.




Fuck it.

 




The following evening...





Justin

 



The house is filled with different family and friends.  It feels good to have all these people under one roof but we should have planned this for next week or something because I am dead on my feet.  You know we made love four more times?!  We finished well into the morning and in need of new patio table.  Now before you go to thinking all nasty, I accidentally kicked it over while holding Nina slightly over the edge of the protective bars.  So we're a bit freaky, so what?




Trace and Matt walk over to where I am manning the grill.

 


"Hell of a welcome party my friend.  Where's Nina?"  Matt asks while Trace takes over for me.  I thank him and walk back into the house, my eyes instantly searching for her.   I don't see her anywhere.  



I excuse myself away from Matt and Roland (one of my dancers) to search for her.  I head toward our room first, stopping abruptly when I hear laughter coming from the girls' room.  I open the door and Nina is spread out on MaKayla's bed reading the girls a story.  Maddi is attempting to tickle Nina's feet while Kayla holds her down.  She laughs uncontrollably; her feet have always been her kryptonite.  I smile at the exchange between them and take out my cell.  I get a couple of good pictures before Maddi notices me standing in the doorway and calls out to me.  




Getting a bit of a head start if you will, I launch my body to Nina's and she catches me with her hands before I land on her.  I look at her in shock, taken aback by her upper body strength.  Kayla leaves her mothers feet and begins kneading into my sides and before we all know it, I collapse falling to Nina's side.  We're a big heap of limbs, each one of us trying to find our own little space.  Once we settle ourselves, Kayla in Nina's lap and Maddi in mine, Nina begins reading the story again and I close my eyes at the sound of her voice.  She's so animated that it's easy to get images in your mind of the words she's saying.  And no matter how many guests there are outside, nothing beats this.  This is the welcome I've wanted all along.





Just me and my girls.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1581