Trois by Bobbilynn
Past Featured StorySummary:

Trick or treat? 

In the case of JC Chasez, it's treat.  Definitely treat.


Categories: Challenges Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: Cowboy JC
Challenges: Cowboy JC
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3484 Read: 3231 Published: Nov 05, 2009 Updated: Nov 05, 2009
Story Notes:

Written from the egging on from the ever-so marvelous MissM.
This is for you :)

1. A Chance In Hell by Bobbilynn

A Chance In Hell by Bobbilynn
Author's Notes:
This ... somewhat has a plot?  Haha.  I mean, I have a person (or people), place and a standard story ... well, smutty story, haha.

His grin was like that of the Cheshire Cat's as he watched her giggle drunkenly a few feet away from him, her tiny hand wrapped around the Bordeaux glass that held her beloved Merlot by the stem, nearly cackling with her best friend who had just arrived only minutes ago.

Chuckling himself, he realized that even while drunk, he could think complex thoughts about proper wine definitions. He wasn't quite sure how he got a full thought out ever since she stepped foot in the house after agreeing to meet him there after dinner with her colleagues, his body immediately reacting to her costume.

Or lack thereof.

"Yo, C, where 'ya been, dude?!"

He regretfully pulled his attention from his little Native American girl, eyes settling on the man fast approaching. Lifting his hand up to greet him in the manly greeting, he smirked at him as he took his attention over JC's shoulder and towards his girl and her best friend. "I have obviously been standing guard against the creepers like you, Brett." He laughed as Brett's eyes widened, taking in both Kate and Julie's costumes that left very little to even his imagination. "C'mon man, that's my girl!"

Brett dodged the playful punch to his arm as he grinned, nodding at Julie. "Kate may be, but Julie ... Julie totally is not."

"Dude," he grinned, shaking his head as he pushed him away from the two women, "you have no chance."

Brett scoffed. "And like you do?!"

"I don't need to have a chance with her," he corrected, still smiling as he finally gave in and followed Brett's nearly devouring gaze towards the women. "I have Katie. I don't need to try and get in Julie's ... pants. Well, spandex."

"God, if Olivia Newton-John looked that good in those spandex, I think I would have had a lot more wet dreams."

"Dude. Seriously?" He shook his head, "go get shitty and forget about it. Not gonna happen."

"Ah, you keep telling yourself that," Brett grinned, "I will fuck the shit out of her and rub it in your face."

"You really shouldn't have gone as a vampire," JC noted, shaking his head in disbelief, "you should have just went as a hormonal frat boy."

"Okay, well, maybe I should have," he shrugged, "but c'mon, Chasez, you're saying you would not hit it if the chance was brought up? You wouldn't give in to that fine-ass piece of ass?"

"That's what I'm pretty much saying," he shrugged, trying to blow it off. "I mean, she's a beautiful woman, don't get me wrong ... I'm just ... I'm happy with what I have."

"But I'm sure you'd be ecstatic with getting both."

"God, you're jacked," he laughed, pushing him away. "Go away. Go find Dina. I think I remember her saying she was drunk and wanted to fuck someone."

"God, it's on!"

He rolled his eyes, smiling as he greeted more people, eyes still drifting towards his girlfriend and her best friend. It had suddenly gotten much hotter than he remembered, tugging on the kerchief around his neck. Why he had agreed to being a Cowboy to Katie's Indian had been beyond him.

But then again, she brought it up in the middle of sex. He was pretty sure he would of agreed to going naked to this party if it meant her stopping with the talking and continuing with her ministrations on his cock.

He shifted his weight, feeling his dick twitch at just the thought of her pale pink-tinged lips wrapped around it again, he clearing his throat as he tried to think of something else.

Recording. Sleeping. Old women exercising. Old, hairy, pot-bellied men doing jumping jacks. Old, hairy, pot-bellied men doing jumping jacks with their scantily clad instructor in a purple leotard and gray boy shorts underneath with a black mesh overlay.

He froze. Okay, so maybe, if given the chance and given no circumstances afterward whatsoever, he'd fuck Julie. But only once. Rough, uninhibited, crazy, drunken sex. So rough she'd have bruises until the turn of the next century.

He cringed inwardly. He was definitely going to hell and he was definitely fantasizing about his girlfriend's best friend doing things only Katie should be doing.

"Good God," he murmured, jumping when he felt Katie's arms slide around his waist, he licking his lips and forcing a quick smile at her. "Hey, babe."

"You seem deep in thought," she chuckled, placing a gentle kiss to his bobbing Adam's Apple as he tried to clear his throat (or possibly his brain). "You okay?"

He nodded, eyes stopping at Julie as she smiled, studying him with her hands on her hips. Oh God, those hips ... Shit. "I'm fine, baby. Just a little drunk." He forced out a laugh as Katie kissed him on the base of his throat again, pulling away and looking back at Julie. "Okay. Well, Jules and I are gonna go get some more wine. Behave?"

"Always," he croaked, licking his lips as he watched Julie fast approach, her eyes burning in his as she slowly sauntered away, jumping when he felt her fingers against his hip to the curve of his ass.

Shit.

He downed the beer he held in his hand, quickly making his way back down to the basement for another, not moving from the keg until he finished off two cups, head already swimming.

Drunkdrunkdrunk. Get drunk, go home, fuck your girlfriend and forget about the spandex and lycra and mesh and hipster underwear that could just hook with the edges of your fingers and rip with one swift tug. Drunk. Drinkbeergetdrunkgohomeasshole.

A large gulp accompanied another as he watched her ... saunter back down the stairs, eyes like a dark chocolate melting all over her body and -

Fuck.

"Hey, Jace," she said lowly, hand gripping his forearm as she steadied her slightly drunk self, "Katie wants a picture with the two of us. She's been looking for you. C'mon."

He reluctantly put down his cup, giving in to mistake number one: freeing his hand. This, this lead to another mistake: not double fisting and having both hands occupied. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckityfuckaduck.

Her hand took his, tugging him through the slight crowd downstairs, he freezing when he felt her hand tug his body closer to hers, his growing erection that he was fighting so hard to keep at bay straining to remain as an at ease soldier rather than one saluting his commanding officer.

Or the firm ass in front of him.

Fuck.

God, why couldn't chaps be across the crotch, too? At least then, they'd be keeping the circulation away from his dick and back up into his upper body as they were doing to his thighs.

"Hey, cowboy!"

His eyes moved towards Katie as Julie released his hand, he stepping as far away from her as possible. "Well, hello, you beautiful Pocahontas."

She chuckled, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the wall, gesturing for Julie to follow suite. "Travis is gonna take the picture. I need a good one. Off-the-wall?"

"Okay," he said, shrugging as he leaned up against the wall, watching as the girls conversed, cooking up a pose. It wasn't like he wasn't used to posing in inconvenient positions ... he did it for eleven years of his life with four other guys. And then three years with a whole club of people.

But then Julie looked at him and he knew, knew that it wouldn't be like every other picture he had posed for.

In a quick moment, both women were on either side of him, Julie tucked more so into the side of him and under his shoulder while Katie pressed against the left side of his chest, their faces intimately close to him. He felt the alcohol moving, felt his head swimming as he struggled to focus, focus on the women who both had their faces near his neck, Katie's lips grazing his sensitive skin and Julie breathing hotly against it.

His dick twitched at the mere thought of her hot breath, of Katie's mouth and he couldn't do anything about it as he fought the thoughts. Fought them with all that he had ... gun sold separately.

Fuck. Fuck is my favorite word. Fuck. Fornification Under the Consent of the King. Fuck. Fornification. Fornicating. Oh, sex. Sex is good. Sex with Katie. Sex with Katie and Jul - fuck!

Then he felt it, nearly crying out in shock as two small, feminine hands slid down his body and cupped him full-on through the pants. Of course, he recognized Katie's firm and gentle hold but the hand that fell dominant underneath hers was anything but gentle. It was demanding, groping, sexual. Well, not that Katie's hand on his dick was anything but ... but it stood a different purpose. She was -

Oh God, he was comparing how they held his dick in his hands.

He probably shouldn't mention God when speaking of sexual things in an unmarried state, either.

Hell had a reserved ticket for him when it was his time.

He couldn't bring himself to smile as Travis demanded one, he obviously slightly uncomfortable (and probably a little bit jealous) of the sight in front of him. His head tilted as Katie's mouth found his throat a little better, a chill going down his body as the camera nearly blinded him.

And just like that, the hands were gone and all that was left was his saluting soldier.

At ease, junior.

His mind rattled as he turned his head towards Katie who was smiling widely. "God, you tricked me," he said lowly, Julie walking away to speak with another person a few feet away. "What were you thinking?"

Kate jutted out her lip, hands going to his chest and smoothing the button-up against his body. "I thought you'd like that treat, honey," she pouted, standing up on her tip toes and placing small kisses along his jawline up to his ear. "Besides," she whispered when she reached the outer shell of it, "I know you think Julie is sexy. It's okay. I always wondered what it'd be like, myself."

He choked on the air he was inhaling deeply, unsure if he had heard correctly. "What are you talking about?"

"I have seen how you look at her," she noted nonchalantly, "can't say I haven't looked at her, wondering ..."

"Kate -"

She grinned, shrugging as she took his hand turning around and walking through the house with him, leading him away from the party. They ascended the stairs slowly, he still slightly shocked by her admission, though fully aroused as he watched her ass move with the thin, barely there fabric. She chuckled when his hand found the bare piece of skin that was exposed as the costume rode up with every step they took. "Hold on, baby, just hold on ..."

They reached the top of the stairs, she turning to face him as she fisted his shirt, pulling him towards her and crashing up against the wall. It was a fast movement of lips and hands as she felt for the first open doorway, pulling him in with her as she kicked the door shut, hands fumbling with his shirt as she pulled it out of his too-tight jeans, hands maneuvering his belt undone with a few fast movements, button and fly soon following.

"Katie," he said, murmuring against her frenzied kisses, "this isn't our home, someone could walk in -"

"Fuck," she responded as she felt his hands cup her breasts, kneading them as his head fell to her collarbone, sucking and nipping gently at the skin, his hot breath inducing goose bumps. "Let them walk in. Let them get jealous."

"Baby." His mouth was full of skin, pulling the costume down the rest of her arms and automatically latching to a bare breast, she hissing as his tongue flicked against her nipple, "what was that all about downstairs?"

"You really wanna have this conversation in the middle of a frenzied fuck, Joshua?"

He chuckled, shaking his head as she continued to undress him, he not once moving her skin from his mouth. She nearly ripped his shirt getting it off of him, hands pulling down at the jeans and chaps at once, crying out when she felt his hand slide beneath the elastic of the small bottoms she wore, fingers plunging into her without warning. "God, you're so wet, Katie," he murmured, his thumb brushing against her clit as she rocked her hips against his hand, frantically pulling down her bottoms and thong down to a pool at her feet, she pulling at his wrist away from her body for a few excruciating moments as she grabbed him, walking quickly backward and falling onto the bed, his body immediately covering hers as his mouth met hers, hand returning to where it once had been, her mouth falling open at his touch, eyes fluttering closed.

"Uh uh, uh uh, uh," he tsked, her eyes opening as he removed his hand. "You have to watch."

She fought hard against her will at his touch, watching as he removed his hand, fingers covered in her wetness, bringing it up to his mouth and sucking each finger clean. She moaned, he bringing his hand up to her lips, she licking at his fingers and bringing them into his mouth, sucking them as she felt his erection against her thigh, he discarding the remnants of his clothes as she sat up, he lying on his back and turning her around, bringing on leg on either side of his face.

Just as he had imagined earlier, he felt her pale-pink lips latching onto his dick, her hot mouth assaulting his member as he bucked up against her, begging for a release. God, he had been so worked up.

His mouth latched onto her, she grinding against his face as he fought hard to keep from coming so soon.

But then he heard something.

He froze, still holding to Katie's hips as she stopped her own ministrations, looking back at him. "I heard something."

"We're fine," she said, moving her mouth back over his dick, "you didn't hear something."

"Katie -" He froze once more, feeling another hand slowly ease it's way up his bare leg. A very familiar hand.

"Trick or treat, cowboy," Julie's voice whispered seductively, he nearly panicking as he watched Katie get up off of him, crawling across the bed towards her friend, helping her to the state of undress that they were. "Mind if I play?"

"Katie," he said again, his voice now showing the confusion. "What's going on?"

"Well," she said, crawling back up to him as she nipped at his skin, "I know you were curious and I know I was curious ... and when Katie asked me how you were as a fuck, I knew we had to concoct something ..."

"And that -"

"That means," she said, her hands reaching between them as he struggled to sit up, trying to make sense of it all, "that you get two for the price of one."

"But what about -"

"JC," Julie said, finally speaking up as she crawled across the bed and towards him, "it's Halloween. Everyone is dressed as someone else. There are no boundaries. We're all somebody else tonight. What happens tonight is just a distant story that happened to some people you once knew."

He scoffed. "Are you kidding me? This is like every fucking man's fantasy ..."

"And you are one of the select few that get to live it out," Katie grinned, her mouth hungrily meeting his once more as he surrendered, feeling Katie above him and Julie beside him, her hands deftly working his already rock-hard erection to it's most painful state. Katie pulled away, licking and nipping at his bottom lip as she grinned, "watch this."

He followed her as she moved, Julie sliding her hands around Katie's neck and the two women kissed, he suddenly very aware of what was going on.

Holy fuck, he thought. Holy fuck. Fuck you Brett. Got her the same night you said I wouldn't. Fuckyoufuckeverybody. Fuck, yes. Whoisthefratboynow?

His thoughts were jumbled, thoughts came out in one long, run-on sentence. But good God, whose wouldn't when two amazingly hot women were making out in front of you, for you? Who both planned to be fucked by you in just a few short moments? In just a few seconds?

He was a lucky, lucky man.

Reaching for Katie, he broke the kiss as he pulled her to him, she straddling him and grasping his dick as she rubbed the head against her clit, she grinning and grinding up against him as he thrust upward, impaling her.

"God, JC," Julie grinned from behind Katie, "when she told me you were big, I thought she was exaggerating! Fuck, you're a monster!"

Apparently, not only was she a sexy fuck, but she was a good ego booster, too.

He felt himself become quite cocky (pun ... slightly intended) with his thrusts, hitting her deep each time with a jerk that reminded him of the guys who would stand in the mirror and practice, the roll, the jerk, the push to deep within her. He was a monster. A monster that wanted to rip both women apart from the inside, make them feel him when the woke up the next morning, touched themselves when they went to bed at night thinking of him.

He might not have had the fame as he former groupmate, but he knew he had the talents.

Heh.

He came back from his reverie, hearing Katie moan loudly, her hands gripping her breasts tightly as she rode him, hips meeting his hips thrust for thrust, he watching her body move, feeling her tightening against him from the inside.

"God, baby," he murmured, she leaning forward and gripping the bedpost as her breasts hung in front of his face for his pleasure, "you've been holding out, haven't you?"

"All damn day," she murmured, hissing as his mouth met her bare breast once more, clamping tightly down on the nipple, soothing it with a long, wet open-mouthed kiss to her sensitive skin. "God, I'm, I'm almost there ..."

His hands fell from gripping her hips to where their bodies met, his middle and pointer fingers massaging her clit as she cried out, saying his name over and over as she nearly collapsed against him as she came, Julie licking her lips as she crawled towards him, reaching for his hands and pulling him up to his knees as she kissed him, hands raking against his chest and lowering towards his dick, fingers rubbing the skin as she broke their kiss, watching her fingers on him. "So thick," she murmured, looking back up at him as he smirked, watching her lower herself to be eye level with his dick, tongue meeting the warm skin as his eyes fluttered closed, the feel of her bobbing up and down against him keeping him from keeping his eyes open. She jacked him off as her mouth licked and sucked at the head, he holding her head to him as Katie found his neck, assaulting him from the side.

God, he thought slightly coherently, if I'm going to die, right now is as good as any. I would definitely die happy. In more way than one.

Julie pulled away from his dick with a pop, hand wiping at her mouth with a satisfying smirk. "Who knew," she stated softly, a tease to her voice, "that the man with the cheesy ballads would be a freak like this?"

He shrugged, eyes moving towards Katie who was touching his face and bringing it towards hers, her mouth finding his once more. Within moments, Julie was on her hands and knees, ass facing him as he ran a hand up the curve of it, impaling her from behind as she cried out at the initial thrust, watching as she brought a hand between her legs, circling her clit and feeling him move inside her. This of course rendered him speechless, but when he glanced over, Katie lying on her back and letting her legs drop open, he pretty much had been hit out of the park.

A free hand reached towards her, his hand running over the smooth skin of her mound, toying with her clit as she moved closer to him, biting her lip as thrust his fingers in her against time as he thrust inside Julie.

This time, he knew he heard something. But at this point, he didn't even care. So when the door right across the room from him opened and a slack-jawed Brett stood there, all he could was smile.

Speechless, Brett stood; Proud, JC thrust into both women.

"Guess I did have a chance after all, huh?"

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1598