Strictly Business by Black Coffee
Summary: After losing his girlfriend in a plane crash, Justin finds it hard to move on. And when he finally does, he slowly realizes that he still isn't over his deceased girlfriend. Which is interfering with his relationship.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 36065 Read: 29271 Published: Dec 17, 2009 Updated: Dec 17, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

2. Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

3. Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

4. Chapter 4 by Black Coffee

5. Chapter 5 by Black Coffee

6. Chapter 6 by Black Coffee

7. Chapter 7 by Black Coffee

8. Chapter 8 by Black Coffee

9. Chapter 9 by Black Coffee

10. Chapter 10 by Black Coffee

11. Chapter 11 by Black Coffee

12. Chapter 12 by Black Coffee

13. Chapter 13 by Black Coffee

14. Chapter 14 by Black Coffee

15. Chapter 15 by Black Coffee

16. Chapter 16 by Black Coffee

17. Chapter 17 by Black Coffee

Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

stories/1486/images/strictlybusiness.gif

Chapter 1

(Four years earlier - Late 2002)

Justin Timberlake gazed down at his deceased girlfriend's coffin as memories of their once relationship filled his brain. After being gone for a whole year, he still couldn't believe any of it. Everything felt like a dream. A horrible dream that he couldn't wake out of.

Was she really gone? Did she really leave him to mourn over her.

He would still think about here ever so often. Her beautiful smile and her sultry voice that gave him the chills. She was too beautiful to die. She was an angel. His angel.

Aaliyah Haughton was engraved in the tombstone. His lovely fiance. His dream girl.

He had no intentions on moving on. Not anytime soon. And he knew she would've wanted him to, but he just couldn't for some reason.

He never gotten over her. She was still in his heart. And believe it or not, it would stay that way. 'Til his dying day.

Four years later (Late 2006)

Ain't nothing to it
If you wanna get down
Then we can do it, do it
It ain't nothin' to it
Get out your seat (why?)

"You ain't glued to it. Ahaha." Justin sat in front of a track board, listening to a song he recorded a little over a year ago for a movie. "Everybody just get on the goodfoot."

"You finishing off that track?" Timbaland, a producer he was working with asked.

"Uh, yeah." he stood up, grabbing his bottled water with him. "Take it back to the bridge. Don't tell me IIIII wasn't hurttt." he song, stepping in the sound box. "Over youuuu. Over youuuu. Baby girl..."

"Ready?"

"Yep." he answered, slipping on a pair of headphones. As soon as he heard the music, he begin to sing.

(Yeahhhh) Girl, don't telllll me
I wasn't hurtttttt
Over youuu
Over youuu
Baby girl, listen to meee
You ain't the on-ly one
Who's hur-tinggg

"I refuse to cry anymorreee. 'Cause you're not worth the tearrsss. Nooo. You're not worth my tearrsss."

Meanwhile...

"Nah. I got this...stupid interview at eight." he spoke on his cell on his way to the limousine waiting outside the studio. "I know. So fucking late. I haven't had a decent eight hours of sleep. OR a decent meal. Damn, I need a woman." he sat in the vehicle, shutting the door afterwards. "Yeah, I know. I...I miss her so much. I used to dream about her every night when I fell asleep." he pulled out his wallet, flipping it open to see a picture of Aaliyah. "It shouldn't have been her. That should've been me. I wasn't the one happy with my career at the time but she was. She was so happy with the way things were going. She deserved to live more than I did." he hawked the picture down, a smile slowly forming on his face. "Haha, I know. Ahaha. That was funny. Fuck her. She tried making my life a living hell. Stupid bitch. I don't care. I know! At one time, but...then I met Aaliyah and I've never been so happy in my life. And just as fast as lightening, it was all token away from me. The woman I loved. I lost a good amount of fans because of...Britney." he scratched his forehead. "Um, I'm gonna call you back. I'm a few blocks away from this...station. Mmm hmm. Aight." he turned off the phone, sighing afterwards. "Damn."

Early the next morning

Beyonce Knowles, the famous diva was caught jogging near her 3.5 million dollar mansion the other day.

The camera zoomed in on her butt that jiggaled with every step she took. "What's for breakfast?" Justin asked his maid while entering the kitchen.

"Bacon, pancakes and eggs." he moaned, taking a seat at the bar.

"Hook it up. You're the best. So...talented in the kitchen. I wonder what else you're talented in." he flirted.

"If I didn't know any better, Mister Timberlake. I'd think you're flirting with me." he flashed her an innocent look.

"What? No. Of coarse not. I'm flirting with your talent." he frolicked. She shook her head pathetically.

"I swear, you say the darnest things sometimes." he intertwined his fingers together, slowly looking up at the TV. "When was the last time you gotten laid?" he forcefully peeled his eyes from off the famous woman on television to gaze at her.

"Excuse me?" she sat a plate of food in front of him.

"I'm just saying. For a long time now, you've been walking around with hard ons. And men who walk around with their penis sticking up isn't getting anything." he smirked at her. "You need to feed that thing every once in a while. Blonds, brunettes...whichever you prefer."

"I prefer brunettes." he focused in on her red hair. "Something you're not. And for your info, the only thing I need to feed my penis is food. Not pussy from blonds, brunettes or even red heads like you." she bit her lip interestingly.

"Okay." she turned, ambling on the other side of the kitchen. His eyes gazed in on her butt that showed perfectly through the tight uniform she wore.

"On other hand, I can make an exception. And..." he stood up, heading towards her. "...you need to stop walking around here like something's stuck up your ass." she turned, realizing how close he was to her. "I have to admit. You look really sexy in this uniform." he threw his arm around her, watching how quick her face expression changed. He then grabbed the bottle of syrup sitting behind her on the counter, taking a few steps back. "If you weren't my maid and if you weren't a MINOR, I probably would've let you have it a long time ago...miss hot in the pants." she watched as he took a seat back at the bar. "Can you make me a glass of orange juice. Thank you."

"Um...sure." she had to regain her strength, so it wouldn't have been noticeable how weak he made her.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" he stuffed a portion of buttermilk pancakes in his mouth.

"You know, since it's your day off and all." she sat his glass of juice aside. "Thank you."

"You welcome. Ummm, I don't know." his eyes followed her to the other side where the stove was located. "Maybe I'll..."

"Come have breakfast with me."

"I beg your pardon?" she twirled around to face him.

"Make yourself a plate and get your ass over here. Have breakfast with me." her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Really?" he nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Cool!" he smiled, stuffing a bacon in his mouth. "This is really cool. Can't wait to tell the girls that I had breakfast with you." she took her seat across from him.

"Oh no you don't." he patted the stool beside him. "Bring that ass over here." she hesitated. "It's okay. I won't bite." she immediately hopped up, taking a seat beside him. "Now we have a real date. So..." he began. "I'm gonna ask again. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well...since my birthday is in two days, I think I'm gonna go shopping and..."

"You turn eighteen in two days?" he interrupted with this interesting look on his face.

"Mmm hmm. Yep." she watched as he looked away, smirking to himself. "Ahaha. Why?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I think I'm gonna fire you on your birthday." her eyes shot wide open. "Just temporarily. Don't worry. I'll rehire you the day after."

"You are really silly, you know that? What is the point of that? You think I'm gonna let you sleep with me?"

"Hmm, let's see." he met eyes with hers. "Yep."

"You are so right." he laughed faintly. "Seriously, though..."

"I'm just messin' around. I don't think I'm ready for that. Not...right now." she scrutinized him closely, noticing how serious he became.

"Answer me this. When was the last time you got laid?" he shook his head.

"That's no question to ask your boss."

"Correct, that's no question to ask your ass-of-a boss. But you're not an asshole. You're one of those cool bosses." he blushed, leisurely gazing in on her.

"You know the right things to say to make a fella feel good, don't you?" she nodded, smiling proudly.

"Yes. Now answer the question. Pleasseeee. Purty, purty pleasseee." he sighed heavily.

"Aight, fine. Ummm, last time I had sex..." he then had a flashback of the last time he shared that intimate moment with Aaliyah. The last time he saw her alive. "I...Aaliyah and I...we..." he hesitated. "We made love probably the whole night...the last night I saw her alive. The night I proposed to her." she gasped faintly.

"You were engaged to her?" he nodded.

"Yeah. For...thirteen hours." he chewed on his eggs as his mind wandered off. "That was the last time I ever...gotten on that level."

"So..." she paused for a good second before continuing. "You're telling me, the last time you ever had sex was with Aaliyah five years ago?" he inhaled sharply.

"I know I shouldn't have told you. Now you're gonna make fun of me." he behaved in a child like manner.

"No I'm not. I'm just...it's shocking to know that you lasted that long. I mean, five years is a really long time..."

"It's not that long. I'm sure your...grown ass would survive too if you put your mind to it." she held her head down, fiddling with her eggs in thought.

"You really loved her, didn't you?"

"Still do." he gawked to the side to gaze at her. "After breaking up with Britney, I didn't think I would fall in love again...so soon. And seeing her on TV and all...I didn't feel that way about her until we actually hooked up. God, she was just an angel. So beautiful. Inside and out. It's gonna be really hard to find someone like that again. Not saying that...I wanna find someone exactly like her. Which is impossible. Everybody is special in a certain way." he gulped down his juice. "Ahhh. Any way, I remember it like it was yesterday. Two thousand when Nsync won an award for best dance video and we...went up on stage to say our thank you's." he smiled warmly. "I remember wrapping my arms around her and ahaha. I was just...I was literally surprised because I never knew someone so...petite like her. I could actually wrap my arms completely around her and hug myself at that. Haha." she laughed along with him. "Seriously, she was really...an angel. That's all I can say about her. She was an angel. Very strong minded and positive about...the world. And I know, how can you be so positive about a place like this? So wicked and filled with evil. But she was. She never let anything or anyone put her down. Never. And that's what I loved about her. I just...I know she's in a better place now...watching over me." she gradually reached out, placing her palm over his hand.

"Everything will get better. It's gonna take some time, but you will find someone who will make you happy again. I mean, just like you said. You didn't think you would fall in love again after you broke up with Britney but then you found Aaliyah. Now...eventually you will find someone else who will give you that wonderful feeling again. Someone you can fight and make love with. Someone who will...have your babies." he bit his lip, never breaking the eye contact. "Give it some time." she stood to her feet, unsuspectingly feeling a hand grab her.

"Can I..." he gulped down, reframing himself from doing something he would regret. "Can I...kiss you?"

"What?" she noticed the tears in his eyes.

"I...I promise I won't...go any further. I just..." he gulped down hard. "I need to remember how it felt to...kiss someone. Believe it or not, Aaliyah was the last woman I kissed and to actually feel more comfortable to move on, I need to..." a tear escaped his eye, slowly rolling down his cheek. "I need your help. Please. I don't wanna live like this anymore. I wanna be happy again." she grasped his hand, slowly pulling him out of his seat.

"It's okay. I trust you." he reached up, placing his palm on her cheek as he leaned in--a few inches away from her face.

"If you feel too uncomfortable, just stop me. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me." she nodded.

"Okay." she licked her lips, slowly closing her eyes as he met lips with hers. He immediately felt this tingly sensation in his bones.

She leisurely moved her lips with his, kissing him passionately. His body moved in closer to hers, pressing himself against her. She couldn't help it. She wanted this man. She needed him.

She lifted her leg, brushing it up against his. This immediately sent signals to his body, turning him on completely. But he knew what he had to do and he knew what had to be done. This was his maid. A minor. He wouldn't feel right knowing that he slept with a minor. Even though it's being done every day.

He quickly broke away, pressing his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry." he panted heavily. "I promised I wouldn't take it too far..."

"But I want you to." he peered in her eyes. "I'll be eighteen in two days. What's two days? That's right around the corner."

"I can't." he brushed her cheek gently with the tip of his thumb. "I'm sorry. It's against the law."

"Fuck the law!"

"Hey." he shook his head. "Don't talk that way." he eyed her down, shaking his head sadly. "You're so beautiful. Trust me, you don't want someone like me. I will never have time for you. I'm too busy, but...I really appreciate you doing this for me. Thanks for helping me get over everything. I really do...feel positive that I can move on now. Whew." he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm gonna go take a cool shower now." she chuckled, watching him head towards the exit. "Damn! I really do need to get laid. Haha."

Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

Chapter 2

The next day - 9:30 a.m.

Justin entered the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. "Finally you're up. I made..." Terri turned, instantly freezing when she focused in on him. The boxers he wore clung nicely to his figure and his hair was pointed in all different directions as if he just had woken up. He also held a toothbrush in his mouth and his eye lids hung low indicating he was tired. "Wow." she forcefully peeled her eyes off him. "Um, ahem. I made breakfast."

He lifted one of the lids to the pots, gazing in on a pot of grits. "Since when did you start making grits?" she immediately felt her heart skip. "Grits are for black people. Do it look like I eat grits?" he spoke with attitude.

"Um...I..." she gulped down. "I thought you said you were up for new things. I didn't..." a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"Ahaha. I'm just kidding. I love grits." she sighed of relief. "Oh and about that black comment...you know that's a bunch of bullshit." he pulled the door open, grabbing a bottle of orange juice.

"So you don't think black people are the main ones who eat grits?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"How should I know? I do know that a black person introduced me to grits though." he took a seat at the bar.

"Who? Aaliyah?" he slowly lifted his head to gaze at her.

"Yeah. It was her." she could tell by the look on his face that he hated to talk about her. It would only make him emotional. "Any way, where's the food. I'm hungry."

"All right, relax." after fixing his food, she slid his plate in front of him. "There. Happy now?"

"I'll be even happier if you add a glass of orange juice to this." he stuffed a portion of grits in his mouth. "Mmm. This is pretty good. Almost as good as..." he trailed off.

"Can I just ask this?" she took a seat beside him. "You and Aaliyah...did you guys have any issues with the media about your interracial relationship?"

"Well doesn't everybody? Whether it was the media...your friends and family. You always have somebody aggravating you because you chose to date someone not of your color. And if you asked me, I don't see what's the big deal. Everybody is alike in some way."

"I agree." she hesitantly reached out, placing her palm on the back of his neck. "I can tell lately you've been a little stressed out." she skimmed his neck soothingly. "You and I know what you need...to relax you." she stood behind him, kneading her hands in his shoulders. He shut his eyes, enjoying all of her compassion.

"Damn. Who taught you how to do this? This feels..." he fluttered his eyes open, slowly coming to reality. What the hell was he doing? He knew what was the next step and if he didn't stop any of it, he would've done something he would regret. "Wait. Wait, wait." he stood up, turning to face her. "I know what you're trying to do and you know what? It's not gonna work."

"But Jus..."

"Stop it." he demanded. "Please." he brushed pass her, unsuspectingly feeling a hand grab him.

"Wait." he turned, immediately meeting up with a pair of lips. Before he could blink, she had already broken away. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he shook his head.

"I guess now we're even." she flashed him a confused look. "Excuse me." he departed the kitchen, quickly heading towards the stair way that seemed like miles away. "I need to get a fucking elevator." he mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"What?" he turned her direction.

"What do you mean we're even? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Haha." he laughed pathetically. "You don't think I know what this is all about? YESTERDAY!!" he shouted. "Since then, you couldn't stop looking at me. And you know what? I'm sorry I did it. I regret everything. I just wish I wasn't so..." he caught himself before he had blurted the word out. "Just forget it. Leave me alone. I don't need to be bothered with you right now." she quickly swung her hand, slapping him across the face.

"Bastard. Yeah, I may work for you but that doesn't mean you can talk to me any way." he stood there with the most meanest look on his face while rubbing his throbbing cheek.

"If you ever...hit me again..."

"What? You're gonna fire me? Well go right ahead. I don't fucking care!" she ambled the opposite direction. "You turned out to be everything I thought you would be. And for years I thought you were different but I was wrong. I guess I was blinded by the money and your...your irresistible looks. Ahaha oh my god." she laughed insanely. "I can't believe..." he grabbed her arm, yanking her towards him.

"Will you just...shut up? For once. Just... shut that big fat mouth of yours."

"And why should I?" she rested her hand on her hip. "Maybe you would think twice if I offered to suck your dick." she trailed her hand down his chest, instantly grabbing his member. "Poor Justin." she shook her head sadly. "Still walking around with a hard on. All because of his faithful attitude towards some dead girlfriend of his."

He grabbed her hand, gripping it firmly. "It's one thing to bad mouth me and it's another to talk about my deceased girlfriend. Now I won't fire you for that...dirty mouth of yours." he gripped her hand tighter, watching her winch in pain. "But I will fire you for talking about her like that. You know shit about her. You know shit about me."

"You're hurting me." he released her hand, gradually brushing pass her. "You're not gonna fire me?"

"Take the rest of the day off. If I see your face when I get back, I might end up doing just that." she watched as he ambled up the long curved stairs that led to the second floor.

Later on

Beyonce stood in the sound box singing into the microphone. "I got to have ya' baby. I wanna be your babyyyy. If you don't know meee. I can show you how it's gonna beeee." Justin entered the studio, immediately gazing at a familiar woman standing in the soundbox.

"Am I late?" the producer looked over his shoulder to gaze at him.

"No. She's just recording her verse." he nodded, sitting his car keys on the desk.

"Damn. Is it me or is it just...hot in here?" he fanned himself. "Fuck. Dude, you wouldn't believe what I went through with my maid just minutes ago before I got here. I swear, I never saw this side of her and I was just...tempted to let her go. But..." he took a seat beside him. "People are entitled to their own opinions."

"What happened? She finally spoke up about your spoiled ass?"

"Haha. Fuck you." he looked away, gazing at Beyonce who was dancing to the music. "Haha, look at her. She's so goofy. Any way..." he stood up. "I'm gonna start on my verse." he yanked the door to the sound box open. "Finished, baby girl? Why don't you...sit down and let me show you how it's supposed to be done." she rolled her eyes.

"Sure, curly." she spoke teasingly. "I am hun-gryyyy." she took a seat, resting her back against the chair. "Oh my god. I'm starving."

"We heard you the first time." Justin spoke into the microphone.

"Fuck..." she paused, sticking up her middle finger. "Boy, you don't wanna mess with me while I'm hungry." she warned in a playful tone.
_________

"If you want it, girl. Just let me knowww. Oh ohhhhhh. Ohhh ohhhhhh."

"Woo! That's what I'm talkin' about." she bopped her head to the music. "'Cause I knowww...hmm hmmm." she song along.

"Great! That's a wrap right there." the producer announced.

"Now I'm hungry." Justin spoke, stepping out of the sound box. "Wanna join me for lunch? Wait. You know what? You ARE gonna join me for lunch. No ifs ands or buts about it. 'Cmon." she flashed him a surprised look.

"Well excuse me, curly sue."

"Hey." he followed her out of the studio. "I'm not curly sue anymore. Do it look like I have curls to you?" he asked, pointing to his head.

"Yep." she joked, ambling towards her car. "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me." as soon as he hopped in his car, he pulled out of the lot and headed out on the road.

Thirty minutes later (5:02 p.m.) - Larry's Diner

"Mmm. This has got to be the best baked potatoe I have ever had." Justin spoke, sprinkling a bit salt on it.

"Well I guess that will all change after you taste mines." his eyebrows raised at her.

"So you're tellin' me yours is better?" she nodded.

"That's right." she stuffed a portion of rice and beans in her mouth.

"Well..." his phone interrupted him. "Fuck! Excuse my language." she smirked, putting her focus back on her food. "Hello? Ma? Ma, please. Just...calm down, okay?" he sat back, grabbing a napkin to wipe his mouth with. "I know. And I'm sorry. I forgot." Beyonce sat there holding in her laughter. "Okay, can I just call you back? Yeah, no. Yeah, okay. Bye." he turned off the phone. "Sorry."

"No." she sat her drink down. "I think it's sweet that your mom is so concerned about you. You're such a momma's boy."

"Oh shut up."

"Ahaha. There's nothing wrong with being a momma's boy. I think it's really cute." he sat back, never peeling his eyes off her.

"I think I know what you're trying to do. And I'm sorry to inform you that...it's not working. You can't sweet talk your way into my pants." she immediately broke out laughing. A soft chuckle escaped his lips. "I'm just kiddin'. Aha."

"You are too funny. Haha."

Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

Chapter 3

Later on - 10:00 p.m.

Justin followed Beyonce out on the parking lot towards their vehicles. "That was delicious." she spoke, turning to face him. "Again, you really didn't have to pay for my half. I had the money." he nodded.

"I know. I just thought...you didn't have a man who treated you in a while so..." her eyebrows raised in questioning. "Did that come out right? I'm sorry." he apologized. "I didn't mean it like that."

"No, I...I think I get what you were trying to say. "Um..."

"Oh..." he handed her the container of leftovers. "I was gonna walk away with it." she smiled, slowly accepting the item from him.

"Thank you." he bit his lip while stuffing his hands in his pockets. For some reason, he began to get nervous. He wasn't for sure if it was the vibe he was getting from her or maybe the fact that he hadn't been out on a date in a while.

"I guess I should go." she broke the silence between them.

"Uh yeah." he nodded in agreement. "See you around." he hesitantly leaned in, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Good night." she watched as he hopped in his car, conveying it to life. Before he could put his car in reverse, he heard a knock on the window. He looked away, gazing at Beyonce who was standing on the passengers side.

He pressed the window button, rolling it down. "Hey um...I was wondering if you were interested in going dancing. There's this hot spot about three miles from here. Free admission after nine o'clock. That's if you weren't...busy and all." why did he feel his heart jump from out of his chest? He hadn't been to a club in years because of the tragedy and he definitely wasn't going to give this opportunity up. Especially after vowing to himself that he would move on.

"Sure. I'll follow you." she smiled massively.

"Cool. See you in a few." he rolled back up his window, slowly pulling out of the lot -- following behind the Benz in front of him. Moments later, they pulled up in front of an animated building with music blasting from it. He parked his car and stepped out, walking over to Beyonce's vehicle. "That wasn't too long, was it?" she asked, locking her doors with the remote attached to her key chain.

"No. Not at all." they ambled towards the building. "Have you ever been here?"

"Yeah. I think twice. Can't really remember." they entered the building, immediately being blown away by the loud music coming from the speakers.

Damnnnn girl, you're so fineeee
The way you let me put it downnn, girl
It blows my mindddd

"What a coincidence." she referred to the song playing. "Now why does that voice sound so familiar?" he rolled his eyes.

"I can tell him to turn it off if you want." he teased.

"Whatever." he spotted a table all the way in the back.

"I found a table." she followed him towards the specific table, quickly taking her seat. "This is a pretty nice place. Not too crowded. Just right."

"That's because it's a weekday. This place is packed on the weekends."

"Hmm and it's funny how you would know, considering you've only been here for what? Two times." she looked away, shaking her head in pity.

"Okay you got me. I come here frequently. But that shouldn't be important, right?" he gazed at her from across the table. "What about you? Have you been anywhere without Aaliyah?" he held his head down, scratching his forehead in thought. When she noticed how quick his mood changed, she felt completely misplaced. "I'm sorry. I didn't...mean to offend you."

"No." he shook his head. "I just...I get absentminded when she's mentioned. I just don't like talking about her. It only brings back memories...if you know what I mean." he finally locked eyes with hers. "I'm trying to move on and the only way I can do that is if she's not spoken of."

"I understand. I didn't mean to bring her up. I was just making conversation." she explained.

"It's okay. You didn't know." she looked away, putting her focus on the moving bodies on the dance floor. "Hey, you wanna dance?" he woke her out of her trance.

"Um, sure. Of coarse." she stood up, following him on the floor. He froze, slowly turning to face her. She moved in closer, gradually moving to the music. With hesitation, he finally decided to build up to the courage to wrap his arms around her waist. She attached her arms to his neck, finally peering in his dark blue eyes. She had never been this close to him and she never thought this would happen. Since the only person he had eyes for was gone.

They both hadn't spoken a word to each other as they stood there moving along to the music playing throughout the speakers. From the expressions on their faces, they both knew that had a few things to talk about. Before the night was over.

...pleaseeee give me another chance
To write you another songggg
And take back those things I've doneee
'Cause I'll give you...my heart
If you would letttt me start all over...again

"It must be Justin Timberlake day tonight." she spoke up. "Either that or they're just in love with your songs." he held his head down, chuckling to himself.

"I don't know." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes.

"This is a pretty nice song. Is it referring to someone in particular?"

"Um...no. Not exactly. Just a bunch of words I came up with...that's all." she giggled faintly. "Can I ask you something?" she nodded, never breaking the eye contact. "What happened with you and Jay-Z? You don't have to answer if you don't want. I'll understand."

"Ahem well...Shawn and I were going through some changes. It was basically about one person doing something that the other person didn't agree on." he nodded.

"Okay. And..." he hesitated. "Were you in love?" she bit her lip, in deep thought.

"I don't think so. I loved him but...I don't think I was in love." he peered deeply in her eyes, nearly getting lost in them.

"You ever heard of falling for someone over a kiss? But not just any kiss. It's how that person uses it...to their knowledge." she held a confused look. "You don't understand what I'm saying, do you?" she shook her head.

"No. Ahaha. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's perfectly fine. I was confused too at first, but after I met Aaliyah and we kissed for the first time...I knew what it meant."

"Can you explain to me..."

"Well...it's kinda hard to. I can tell you how it feels. It's like...you get this tingly feeling in your bones. Something you've never felt before. As soon as you meet lips with that person, everything around you is like this shade of black. Everything is discolored because the only thing you can see is her. And all you can pay attention to is the way her lips feel against yours. You don't wanna focus on that tree behind you or the way people are looking at you. All you can see..."

"...is her?" she interrupted. He nodded timidly.

"Yeah. That's it." she looked away, having no idea what to say at that point. It was like she was lost with words. "You okay?"

"Um..." she ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't know. I just...I don't think I've ever felt that feeling before."

"Oh...well it's no big deal. One day you will meet that person. It's kinda funny because before Aaliyah and I got together, we had no interest in each other...at all. And then we kissed and..." he shook his head. "The rest is history."

"I need to know this. Just please try to answer the best you can." he nodded.

"I'll try. I can't...promise anything."

"I don't even know how to say this. Umm, forget it. I'm gonna take my chances." she leaned in, her face inches away from his as she debated on whether to take the next step.

"Are you...going to kiss me?" she met eyes with his.

"Will you hate me afterwards?" he shook his head, slowly gazing in on her full lips.

"No. I might...feel odd around you but..." she locked lips with his, immediately feeling this chill run down her spine. He slightly parted his lips, kissing her intimately. His body begin to warm up, a hint that his hormones were going haywire. He hadn't experienced a real kiss with another woman in a very long time and he never thought it would've been with Beyonce.

She moaned softly, slowly breaking away. He fluttered his eyes open, meeting her gaze. For some reason, he had no idea what to say. It was like his mind had went blank. He wanted to move further, but he also knew that it would have been too soon. This was only their first date. "I'm sorry. I know kissing me was the last thing on your agenda and..."

"Actually...no. Coming to a club was the last thing on my list, but now I'm glad I decided to do it." she flashed him a questioning look.

"And why?" Truthfully, he didn't know how to answer that question. He just knew something inside wasn't disagreeing with everything that was going on.

"I don't know why. I just...I'm glad I did." she smiled warmly, slowly reaching out for his hand.

"You want something to drink?" he nodded while accepting her hand.

"You buying?" he asked in a humorous tone.

"Why not?" his grip on her hand became tighter.

"I was just kidding. The person who should be treating is me." they ambled towards the bar.

"Okay well...you can buy me a drink and while we're drinking, I'll be thinking of a way to pay you back...before the night is over with." she gawked to the side to stare at him.

"Now why does that sound so intimidating?" she laughed in return.

Chapter 4 by Black Coffee

Chapter 4

Meanwhile - 1:03 a.m.

"Here it is." Justin stepped aside, allowing Beyonce to enter his two-story mansion. "Watch your step. There's a step ahead."

"Okay." she ambled further in the house, hearing the door close behind her. "This is really nice." he followed behind her.

"Thank you. I bought it last year for a couple mil." she looked over her shoulder, flashing him a smile. "I know it's a bit late and all, but um...I was wondering if you were interested in trying one of my banana splits."

"Mmm. I am kinda hungry."

"Cool. Well follow me." they both headed towards the kitchen a few feet away from them. "I've been told that I make the best banana split." he held the door open for her. "Have a seat anywhere." he quickly grabbed a few items out of the cabinet and most of all, the bananas sitting in a fruit dish on the counter. "How do you like yours? Sweet or..."

"Sweet. With a lot of chocolate on top and a cherry."

"That's exactly how I like mine. But I also like to add some of those Nilla wafers." he spoke, slicing up a banana. "It adds a more richer taste."

"You sound like a chef on a TV show. Ahaha." he laughed in response.

"I'm sure I do." after watching him prepare them a banana split, he slid the bowl in front of her. "Dig up." she gazed at the delicious dish, licking her lips afterwards.

"This looks really delicious. Let's just hope it's as good as it looks." he chuckled, handing her a spoon. She accepted it, finally scooping up a portion and stuffing it in her mouth. For some reason, she was a little impressed. It tasted exceptionally good. "Wow." she nodded. "Very delightful." a massive smile slowly formed across his lips.

"I told ya'. When I say something is good, I'm not just saying it to impress you." he sat in front of her, intertwining his fingers together. "Truthfully,  I only make my banana split for certain people."

"Like?" she asked, stuffing another portion in her mouth.

"Like, um...my mom, grandma Sadie which by the way makes the best peach cobbler. You have to try it. The best in the universe." he bragged.

"You know I have to ask. If you made this for me and we hardly know each other, if you know what I mean. You had to make this delicious split for Aaliyah, right?" he nodded.

"Yes. You're right." there was a moment of silence between them. "At the club, when we kissed..." he began.

"I know. I shouldn't have done what I did. It was all my fault."

"Well uh, maybe if you waited till I said what I had to say, I'm sure you wouldn't have just said that." she peered in his eyes as she waited for him to continue. "When I got that call concerning Aaliyah, I thought my world was over. And I felt even worse when I saw her laying in that casket. I just..." he shook his head. "I didn't know what to think. I thought we were gonna be together forever. I couldn't eat or sleep for days. It was actually starting to interfere with my work. But um, any way...four years had passed and I was still feeling lost like I had no one. She was the other half of me and I just couldn't see myself being with someone else. No matter how beautiful the women looked, I just couldn't pull myself together to make the move. I thought it would make me look like a fraud or something." he chuckled. "I dunno. Any way, one night it had hit me. I asked myself...I said, what am I doing? Am I gonna live the rest of my life sitting around moping over my dead girlfriend? Or am I gonna still have that happy family like I always dreamt of? I don't wanna live like this anymore. I don't wanna die a miserable old man."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say that I wanna be happy again. I just don't know where to start. And not just that. I don't wanna get hurt again."

"I think...that you should just put down your guard and take a chance. You will never know what will happen if you don't." he bit his lip, taking in all of her words. "That's just how I see it. Some things you just can't control. What happened to her may have opened up another door for you. Everything happens for a reason. That's what my mom used to always tell me." she added with a chuckle. "I hate to say it but she was right. God never does anything you can't handle." he nodded.

"You're right. That's something I recently noticed." she finished off her dessert, moaning in satisfaction.

"That hit the spot. Thank you."

"No problem." he grabbed the empty bowl, sitting it in the sink. "Maybe we can do..." he turned around, startled by her close appearance. "...this again."  he moved in closer, never peeling her eyes off him.

"You're a really nice guy." he surveyed her closely, a little distracted by her beautiful looks.

"Thank you."

"Maybe a little too nice for me. But..." she bit her lip interestingly. "...I'm always up for new things. That's if you're interested."

"Um..." he looked away, a little lost with words. He wasn't sure if she was hitting on him or just interested in one thing. "I have to ask." he met eyes with hers. "What were your intentions when you agreed to come home with me?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. All I know, is that the moment we kissed...I felt completely different about you."

"And how? Like how I explained earlier at the club?" she nodded.

"I think." his head was spinning with thoughts. He didn't think she wanted something serious with him.

"Beyonce I...I think you're a really amazing woman. You're everything I want in a woman as well, BUT I just don't think you're ready for what I'm looking for."

"And what might that be?" she asked, resting her hand on her hip.

"A commitment...maybe." she held her head down, deep in thought. "The night before Aaliyah died, I asked her to marry me." she quickly looked up to stare at him. "And this was four years ago. Right now, at this point in time...we probably would've had a child and I know we would've been married. And that's what I still want. I haven't changed my mind about it."

"Okay. I also want a family and I want to be married someday." he sent her a serious look. "And it maybe with you. Only time will tell."

"Are you sure this is what you want? I mean, if you haven't realized...I am white. And you know how the media likes to turn things upside down. Especially with an interracial couple. I just need to know if you can handle it. I don't wanna come home one day and get dumped because...you're stressed over the fact that the..."

"Hey." she shook her head. "I can handle whatever you throw at me. Just to let you know. And no, I will never break up with you over something the media has done. Never. It has to take more than that." he smiled warmly. "I just wanna make you happy. That's all." she paused. "As long as you're willing to return the favor."

"Of coarse. Without a doubt." she smiled, slowly leaning in for a kiss. He parted lips, grazing her bottom lip with the tip of his thumb. "Maybe I should walk you to your car." he suggested.

"Now? I mean, it's only one-thirty...in the morning. I might as well sleep over. I can leave in the morning."

"Aight um...you can sleep in one of the guest rooms."

"Or...I can simply sleep with you." he looked away, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

"What do you want? You know if we sleep in the same bed, we're gonna end up doing something and that's not my intention. Not now. I mean, we've only been on one date. I think we should try and move slow."

"Okay." she nodded. "I perfectly understand." he smirked, noticing her actions towards his decision.

"As much as I wanna take that offer, I can't. The last time I had sex was years ago and..." he shrugged his shoulders. "I want it to be with someone special. NOT saying that you aren't. I just..."

"I know what you mean."

"Good. So um...why don't I take you to the room." he brushed pass her, ambling out of the kitchen. "I haven't had company in a while."

"You just locked yourself up from the world." they continued up the stairs. "It's really sad." he pulled the door open for her, allowing her to enter the room. "Wow." she twirled around, gazing at the room in awe. "Beautiful. Who decorated it?"

"My mom had her input about it. And I chose this room for you because it's more elegant then the others."

"Thank you." she stood by the bed, leisurely removing her coat -- dropping it to the floor. "I really appreciate you letting me stay here. Just for the night."

"Ahem." he cleared his throat. "No problem. Anytime." he leaned against the door, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I guess I should let you get your rest."

"No goodnight kiss or hug? Something."

"Haha um...I'm sorry." he walked up to her, gradually stopping in front of her. He slowly leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "Goodnight." he pulled back to stare in her eyes. "Try to get some sleep."

"I will." she grabbed his wrist, holding him back. "Wait." she locked lips with his once more, kissing him deeply. She fell back on the bed, pulling him on top of her. "Mmm." she moaned, rubbing her leg against his. He wanted so badly to continue, but something was holding him back.

She reached in, grabbing a hold to his rock. "Bee..." he grasped her hand, pushing it away. "I better go."

"What are you afraid of?" he gulped down, refusing to let emotions get to him.

"I..." he hesitated. "I want you. I want you so bad but, when we kiss, the only person I see is Aaliyah." he confessed. "I'm sorry." he climbed off her, standing to his feet.

"Will you ever get over her? Ever?!" she raised her voice.

"No. I will never get over her. But I am willing to put her behind and move on with my life. She will always be a part of me. No matter what." she rolled her eyes, shaking her head pathetically.

"All right, fine. I get the picture." she laid back, covering herself with the blanket. He stood there, a little taken back on her actions. First, she was so understanding, then the next -- a totally different  person.

"You know what? If you're gonna act like a bitch, you can just leave. I don't have time for this."

"If you want me to leave, just say it." she stepped out of bed. "God knows, I don't need to be fighting with you early in the morning." he stood there, watching her collect her things. "See you around."

"Now I see why I fell in love with Aaliyah. She wasn't like you. She would never be caught trying to turn a guy on. Especially a guy she hardly knew." she slowly looked over her shoulder to stare at him. "I don't understand why it's so hard to find someone like her. Someone who wants me for me and not just for sex and their pleasure." she immediately felt bad for the way she behaved. She even found herself out of words.

"I'm...I'm sorry. But you have to realize, no one is Aaliyah. That's why it's so hard to find someone like her, because everyone is their own person. I know how much you miss her and I know how much you loved her. I can tell you now, that you're gonna have a hard time with women because all you can think about is her. You said you wanted to move on, well move on. Stop thinking about her. I know it may sound harsh, but this is life. Aaliyah is gone. You can't bring her back." he held his head down, on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry you had to go through this. All I can do is wish you the best of luck. I'm sure there's someone out there for you. Someone who will make you feel like she did." she hesitantly moved in, wrapping her arms around him. "Everything's gonna be okay." he rested his head on her shoulder. "Have faith and believe." he sniffled, letting his emotions out. "It's okay."

"I'm sorry." he cried. "I must look like a big wuss to you."

"No." she pulled away, wiping the tears from his eyes. "I think it's cute when a man cries. Only depending on the situation. You're crying over a loved one. Not because someone kicked your ass." she joked. "Ahaha. That's the difference."

"Ahem." he cleared the lump in his throat. "Stay. Don't go. I could really use your company." she smiled warmly.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Chapter 5 by Black Coffee

Chapter 5

The following morning (9:10 a.m.)

Justin woke up and for once had a smile on his face. The incident that happened last night had him thinking all night. He knew he had to move on because it was all starting to take a toll on him.

He ambled downstairs and entered the kitchen, immediately coming face to face with Terri. The moment he laid eyes on her, his whole mood from happy had changed. He didn't want to fire her but he knew if she gave him no choice but to, he would.

"Um, morning." he greeted, taking a seat at the bar. She looked over her shoulder to stare at him.

"Oh...good morning, mister Timberlake." she replied with a smile. "How have things been? I haven't seen you yesterday." he held his head down, intertwining his fingers together.

"I know. I got caught up with work." he lied. "How have you been?" she shook her head in pity as she continued chopping up onions.

"I dunno. You tell me." she mumbled, tossing the diced onions in a frying pan. "On my way in this morning, I bumped into Beyonce. The famous Beyonce Knowles." he looked away, biting his lip in thought. "Let me guess, she was here talking to you about her upcoming album...around four in the morning?" she spoke sarcastically.

"You know what?" he stood up, making his way across the kitchen floor towards her. "What the hell is your problem? Why are you in my business all the time? Did I hire you to be a private investigator? Huh?" she ignored him, continuing with what she was doing. "No. You're here to cook and clean. That's the only reason why you're here."

"Oh yeah?" she slammed the knife on the counter, quickly turning to face him. "You know what? IF you took that stick out of your ass and hook up with somebody, maybe I wouldn't be here meddling all in your business." he shut his eyes, reframing himself from doing something he would regret. "Isn't that right? All I'm here for is to cook and clean. Something a girlfriend does." he gritted his teeth heatedly. "The only difference, you're giving me money instead of paying me back in the bedroom."

"So this is what this is all about? You're upset because I won't fuck you?"

"I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on earth!!" she shouted. "Oh and here..." she grabbed a folded up piece of paper, tossing it at him. "I almost forgot to give that to you. It's from Beyonce." he reached down, grabbing the note from off the floor. "That bitch is just using you. She doesn't want you for yourself. She wants what YOU can lavish her with." he unfolded the paper, slowly scanning through the words.

After reading the letter, a smirk slowly formed across his lips. "Let me ask you something, Terri." he reached out, grabbing the knife from her and sitting it on the counter. "Beyonce and I are both rich. We make a couple million a year. We're in the same profession. We both have everything we could ever want. So why would she want my money? Hmm? I think the person you..." he pointed to her. "...should be questioning is yourself. Don't be pissed off because I don't wanna sleep with you. You only sound desperate and there's something you should know. I despise women who are only desperate to get in a guy's pants." he turned, proceeding out the room. "Oh and one more thing." he looked over his shoulder to stare at her. "Happy eighteenth birthday. You're officially old enough to have your heart broken. But come to think about it, I got my heart broken when I was fourteen. But now I realize I started too early." he shook his head. "It never pays to rush with your heart." she held her head down, on the verge of tears. "I'll see you later. I gotta get ready for a date." he proceeded out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile...

Justin entered Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant, immediately approached by a waitress. "Afternoon, table for one?"

"Um, no. I'm supposed to be meeting someone here." he looked around for the specific woman. "She should be under the name, Knowles."

"Oh, well she walked in a few minutes ago. Follow me this way." he followed the woman towards a table where his beautiful date sat. She instantly locked eyes with his, feeling this chill run up her spine. He returned a smile, slowly leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

"How's it going?" she smiled, intertwining her fingers together.

"Nothing much. Um, thanks for joining me. I thought you were gonna say no." he chuckled softly.

"Now why would I do that? Only if I had plans." he took a seat across from her. "Um..." he looked up at the waitress. "I'll take one of those Bacardi Limon...cocktails."

"All right. Be right back." she walked off, leaving the pair alone.

Beyonce kept her eyes on the individual in front of her who had his head in a menu. "Damn, they changed a lot. I haven't been here in a while." he shut the menu, slowly looking up to gaze at her. "Did you decide what you're gonna get?"

"Um..." she sat back, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm having a hard time deciding on whether to get the Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo or the Shrimp Oreganata."

"Mmm. Which one looks more delicious. That's how I used to pick mine."

"Well the Alfredo does." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well there you have it. Pick the Alfredo. I'm getting the Angel hair, Coach Joey Z's Pomodora Sauce." she flashed him an odd look.

"What? You're getting the Angel hair what?" he broke out laughing.

"I'll let you taste some of it. It's really good. They have like this nice tomato sauce and that um...roasted garlic stuff. Mmm damn. I can taste it now." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm sure you can." she shook her head. "Any way..."
_____________

Thirty minutes later, they had received their food and begin eating. "This Broccoli Alfredo is...oh my god." she licked her lips. "It's amazing. Very delicious."

"Wait till you try this." he held up a fork of noodles mixed with sauce and other ingredients. "Open up." she leaned over, accepting the portion from him. The moment it hit her tongue, she yearned for more.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, chewing down on the food. "Even better. Wanna trade?" he stuffed a serving in his mouth, finally locking eyes with hers.

"Okay, but you have to give me something in return." he spoke with this look on his face.

"All right. What is it?"

"Come here." he motioned her over. She leaned in, watching his face inch closer to hers. He leisurely met lips with hers, kissing her passionately. A soft moan escaped her lips as he gradually pulled away, ending the intimate moment. "Mmm. Now that..." he licked his lips. "That was even more delicious." she giggled faintly.

"You still owe me your dinner."

"Hahaha. I lied." he teased.

An hour and a half later (1:23 p.m.)

Beyonce stepped out of her car, shutting the door afterwards. "I hope this girl is doing what she's supposed to be doing." Justin spoke while ambling towards his house. He enetered the mansion, flicking on the hallway light. "Terri?!" he called, looking back to gaze at Beyonce. "Lock the door for me, please."

"Sure."

"Terri?!" he called once more, nearly being blown away by her loud voice.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

"Um...why don't you wait for me upstairs in my room. I'm gonna go get us something to snack on."

"All right." she ambled up the stairs, towards the master bedroom. On his way to the kitchen, he could hear humming. And the closer he had gotten, it became louder and louder.

When he stepped in the spacious room, he pulled out an item from his back pocket. "Hello." he greeted, getting her attention.

"Afternoon, mister Timberlake. I was just tidying up." he nodded, leaning against the counter.

"Well that's good. I um, need you to hook up some spicy wings with celery sticks." her eyes zoomed in on the envelope he held.

"How many?"

"Uhhh twenty wings and a few celery sticks." her eyes lit up surprisingly.

"You're gonna eat all that by yourself?" he didn't want to tell her he had company because it was none of her business.

"I'll be back down in like thirty minutes for it. Oh and um...here's a little birthday present from me." he handed her the envelope. "Don't spend too much." she held a questioning look, watching him depart the room. She then, immediately tore the envelope open, pulling out a check written out to her for one million dollars. Her heart dropped that instant. For one, none of her weekly checks came up to that much. She didn't even make that much in a month. This had to be some catch, she thought. Either that, or he was just too generous.

Chapter 6 by Black Coffee

Chapter 6

"...so when I told her that I needed some time, she didn't wanna hear it." Justin spoke, chewing down on spicy wing. "She claimed that I was just coming up with excuses. Like, how are you gonna tell me what I'm doing?"

"Well people can read through lies. I know I can." Beyonce folded her legs Indian style. "Like this one time my sister broke my iPOD and when I asked what happened, she said that one day, she tried turning it on and it wouldn't work. I only had the thing for three months. And last time I had it, it was working fine. Haha."

"Yeah, now that is obvious." he sucked the juices from his chicken bone, tossing it in the small waste basket. "Um, you ever...well first before I ask, I wanna get your permission first. Can I ask you this personal question without you getting all ghetto on me?"

"Haha, well...it depends. Why don't you ask me." he nodded, licking the access sauce from off his fingers.

"You ever gotten pregnant before?" he looked away, waiting on a response.

"No. Never. But I do plan on having kids in the future. What about you? Have you ever gotten a girl pregnant before? And don't lie. I know it's hard for a man like you to keep women off ya'." his mouth hung open in surprise.

"Excuse me? What do you mean, a man like me? I'm not some kind of womanizer, if that's what you're saying."

"No." she shook her head in disagreement. "No, I was just saying. I mean, you seem like that...very romantic type. The one who can say anything to get a woman in bed."

"Well..." he held his head down in thought. "See, that's where you're wrong. I happen to be a very shy guy." she met eyes with his. "When I get around a very pretty woman who I happen to like..." he shook his head. "...I don't know what to say. I find myself speechless and this big...nerd. I start to crack jokes more often and so on." he paused. "I talk a lot too."

"Like you're doing now?" he chuckled softly.

"I dunno." he shrugged his shoulders. "If I am, I haven't noticed." she nodded, slowly putting her focus back on the food.

"So you're saying, I'm not your type?" there was a moment of silence between them as he decided on what to say.

"No. That's not...what I'm trying to say." she took a bite out of her celery. "To tell you the truth, I think you're gorgeous. I think you're smart and funny. And I also think that I'm not your type." she cleared her throat, finally locking eyes with his.

"And why would you say something like that? Do you even know what my type is?"

"Well, I've seen the type of guys you've been with and..."

"And who are these people? Are you talking about Jay-Z?" she paused to get a response from him. "Shawn was a mistake. Personally, I think he was too much for me. I need someone who's less rebellious and someone who listens well." he bit his lip interestingly, never taking his eyes off her. "Someone like you. But then again, maybe I'm..." a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Uh..." he looked up at the door in questioning. "Excuse me." he stood up, making his way towards the door. She watched closely as he yanked it open, meeting up with a woman in a black apron. "Terri? Um..." he looked back at Beyonce. "Give me a second, okay?" she nodded, watching him depart the room -- shutting the door behind him. "Everything okay?"

"Um, I don't know." he surveyed her face closely, and from the look she held -- he knew something wasn't right. "I was in the kitchen cutting a tomato and..." she bit her lip with this painful look on her face.

"What's going on? I'm kinda in the middle of something." she pulled her hand from behind her back, holding it up for him to see. When he noticed a streak of blood running down her finger, his heart had dropped. "Terri?! What the...how did that happen?"

"I...I don't know. One minute I'm cutting this big delicious looking tomato, then the next..." he grabbed her wrist, quickly concealing the cut with his hand.

"We gotta stop the bleeding." he pulled her along, towards the nearest bathroom. "Come on." he led her in one of the bathrooms, immediately turning the faucet on and holding her hand under the running water.

"Ow! Ow! It's too hot!" she jumped in agony.

"Oh..." he quickly adjusted the temperature. "I'm sorry." he gazed at her, realizing she had slowly calmed down. "You okay?" she nodded, watching as he held her hand with care. "Press your finger down on it. I'm gonna...try and find a band-aid." he went through the cabinet in search for the first-aid kit. When he found the box, he flipped the lid open, grabbing a band-aid. "Here." he turned off the water. "Just a second." he grabbed one of the alcohol pads, ripping the wrapping open. "Now, this is gonna sting a little."

"Oh noooo." she moaned.

"I'm sorry, but we have to make sure this doesn't get infected. Give me your hand." she shook her head, no. "Hey..." he lowered his eyes at her, returning a serious look.

"Ugh! Fine, just...hurry up." he took her hand, diligently wiping down the cut with the damp swap. "Ow..."

"There. See, now that wasn't so bad." he finished it off by concealing it with a band-aid. "All done. Now..." he threw the wrappings in the trash can. "You wanna tell me how this all happened? From the beginning."

"Well..." she hesitated. "Like I said, I was slicing a tomato and um..."

"And? You never cut yourself? Why now? What I think, I think you weren't paying attention. Either that or you probably did it on purpose." she flashed a absurd look.

"Excuse me? Why would I cut myself on purpose? Do I..."

"Maybe to get my attention." she rolled her eyes. "Terri, look at me." she shook her head, refusing to give him eye contact. "Look...at me. I want you to see how serious I am." she finally met his gaze with her hand on her hip. "Why are you doing this to me? I've been nothing but nice to you since day one. Day one! And this is what you do? You know that I have company. You know it and that's why you're trying to do any and everything to stop me from doing what I MIGHT do."

"Oh yeah and what is that?"

"You think I'm gonna have sex with that woman in my room."

"What woman? Beyonce? Is that who you're talking about?"

"See." he shook his head. "That's what I'm talking about. I swear...sometimes I wanna just...I dunno. For some reason, I can't just let you go."

"And why?" her voice became subtle. "Is it because you care about me? You don't wanna lose me? Is that it?" he peered in her eyes, his hand on his hip and a very intimate look on his face.

"You're a really nice girl. You don't have to put on this show for me. Just be yourself. I know you...I know how much you like me and...I have to tell you, I don't feel the same way about you. Yes, I care about you and I don't wanna lose you. And I just think the reason why I haven't let you got yet is because I know how bad I would feel afterwards. I like to give people chances."

"So you know how I feel? And what makes you think you're doing a good job at keeping me around? It's not right to parade around knowing that the person you see everyday has some kind of crush on you. It hurts." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "I know it my heart that I love you. Yeah and I maybe too young to know what love is, but I know how to show someone that I care. It would be better if you just fire me. At least I wouldn't have to be around to see you every day."

"You're young and beautiful, Terri. I don't wanna be the one to break your heart."

"And how do you know it won't be the other way around?" a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"So you think you're capable of breaking my heart? Well go right ahead. My heart's been broken plenty of times. You'll just be another chick on the list."

"Justin?" a voice called behind him. He looked over his shoulder to gaze at Beyonce who stood in the doorway. "Is everything okay?"

"Um..."

"I'm just gonna go back downstairs and...finish up with dinner." they both watched her leave their sight. Beyonce stepped further in the room, closing the door behind her.

"You okay?" he nodded while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. Everything's...peachy." she slowly wrapped her arms around him, skimming his back soothingly.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." he exhaled deeply, attaching his arms to her waist.

"No." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. "You're fine." she smiled warmly.

"I am, aren't I?" she teased.

"Haha." he licked his lips, gradually leaning in for a kiss. She moaned faintly, grazing the tip of his tongue with hers. This was the first time they had gotten this intimate and she had to admit, she was hoping for more. She leisurely trailed her hands up underneath his shirt, only revealing how much she wanted him. "I don't know if...we should be doing this."

"Yeah I know, but think of it this way...what are we gonna lose? You haven't touched a woman in years." she pushed herself up against him. "You won't regret it so there's no reason to be afraid."

"I'm not afraid. I just..."

"You're too committed to Aaliyah. You think she's looking down at you with this evil look on her face. You think she's gonna haunt you for moving on with your life. The truth is, I know she doesn't want you mourning her for the rest of your life. You said so yourself that she wanted you happy. So...grant her request. Be happy again."

"I do wanna be happy again."

"All right, then..." she pecked him on the lips. "...be happy again." she placed her hand on his cheek, kissing him more passionately. "Mmm." she moaned, grabbing his hand and placing it on her ass. "It's okay." she assured, sneaking her hand in his pants and groping a part of him. He groaned in response as her hand stroked him firmly. Truthfully, he had forgotten how this felt. And he was starting to realize how much he missed this. "Damn. I didn't realize you were packing."

"Yeah?" he picked her up, placing her on top of the sink counter. She gripped his collar, pulling him closer -- slowly submerging lips with his once more. "Mmm." he quickly tugged on her underwear, yanking them off her. He then pulled her to the edge, parting her legs and attaching them to his waist.

"Oh..." she bit her lip, holding back the moans begging to escape her lips the moment he nibbled down on her neck. Meanwhile, he teased her by grazing her clitoris with the head of his penis. "Mmm." she leaned back, pushing herself further to the edge. Now this was a big sign that she wanted it then and there. So without further thinking, he slid his shaft halfway into her wet entrance, hearing her gasp afterwards. "Oh..." he grasped her hips, swiftly plunging the rest into her -- sending her over the edge. "Jesus! Mmm." he slid in and out of her with rhythmic thrusts. Heat was shooting throughout her body. She didn't remember the last time feeling this good. And the same for Justin. He didn't think he would experience this feeling ever again.

"Oh..." he groaned, kissing her sweetly. "Mmm."

"Shit." she gripped his ass, pulling him down allowing further access. "Oh fuck. Deeper." he picked her up, carefully laying her on the rug positioned on the floor. He then placed both her legs over his shoulder, inching further into her. "Ow, ow! Not too...deep."

"Sorry." he gazed in her eyes, realizing how much she was enjoying this. "Pull me in."

"Mmm okay." she held onto his waist as he continued pumping her vigorously. "Ohhh god. Fuck!" she dug her fingernails in his back, leaving a redden trail behind. "Holy...shit."
____________

Moments later...

They both remained on the floor breathing heavily and sweat trickling down their bodies. He had to admit, he felt incredible. He felt this big rush of relief. "That was amazing." he looked up to peer in her eyes. "Hurt like hell though, but...it was all worth it." he chortled faintly.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away."

"I perfectly understand." for some reason, he begin to have flashbacks of Aaliyah. And he knew this wasn't good. "You all right?"

"Huh?" he woke out of the trance, meeting eyes with hers. "Oh um...I'm okay." he stood up, reaching out to accept her hand. "Need help?"

"Sure." she grabbed his hand, climbing to her feet.

"Um...I enjoyed everything. I think that was something I really needed." she watched as he straightened out his pants. "I'm thirsty. You thirsty?"

"Uhhh yeah sure. I'll take whatever." he nodded, quickly pecking her on the lips.

"Meet you in the room." he exited the bathroom, making his way down the hall. And that's when he noticed Terri leaning against the stairway at the end of the hall. "Just great." he mumbled, forcing a smile on his face. "What's wrong now?"

"Had fun?" he rolled his eyes.

"Doing what?"

"Fucking her brains out?" he returned a stunned look. "I heard everything. And now I see that it isn't my age that's bothering you. It's my color. You're more into black people. Aaliyah is for an example and now Beyonce. White women don't float your boat anymore." he grabbed her arm, dragging her in one of the guest rooms.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you say something like that?"

"Because it's true! That's how I can say something like that!" she shouted.

"Okay, well since it's so easy for you to blurt out racist words. Then let me show you how easy it is for me to fire you. And I hope I'm getting through to you. You're finished. Get your shit and go." he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Chapter 7 by Black Coffee

Chapter 7

Terri stormed out of the mansion with her things and proceeded towards the front gates that surrounded the place. On her way towards the exit, her eyes focused in on a red convertible pulling up in the paved driveway. She backed up, watching the two double steel gates slowly open. The car proceeded inside and the gates shutting behind it. She looked back, her eyes still glued to the vehicle. A familiar person stepped out and approached her. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked, never breaking a smile.

"What?" she replied, looking away. She didn't want him to see that she had been crying.

"What you said back there...you know, about white women not satisfying me anymore." he paused, scrutinizing her closely. "Did you mean that?" a tear slowly escaped her eye.

"I dunno." she shrugged her shoulders, sniffling afterwards.

"Yes or no. Simple as that." she leisurely looked up to meet eyes with his. "I don't wanna play games anymore. Just answer the question, please."

"Yes. I meant every word. Happy now?" he took a step towards her, his hands in his pockets and a mean look on his face. She didn't know what she had gotten herself into. She was just hoping things didn't get out of hand.

"Okay." he nodded. "Give me your things." he grabbed her belongings, ambling towards the house. She stood there with a baffled look on her face. She had no idea what was going on.

"What are you doing?" she asked, following him inside.

"I want you to stay."

"Huh?" they both headed up the curved stairs that led to the second floor. "But...I don't get it. I just called you a racist. I mean, does that mean anything to you." he dropped her luggage in her room, gradually turning to face her.

"Yes, you did. But you and I know that I'm far from a racist. I love women. Whether they're black, white, blue, red..." she smirked. "I look up to them as well. Which means, I will never disrespect one.

"That still doesn't answer my que..."

"Why you're still here? Well it's simple. You were being honest with me and that's something I admire. If you're not afraid to tell your boss how you feel, then you deserve to stay. I want someone who's honest with me. Someone I can trust. And I think you're the one. BUT, that doesn't mean you can just blurt out words without a reason." she nodded.

"I know."

"Good." he headed out the room. "Unpack. Oh and one more thing. Try acting less of a bitch. That behavior is not attractive at all." he shook his head. "See you later."
___________

In the studio

Justin stood in front of the track board, fiddling with a few buttons in boredom. He had just finished laying down a track with his producer. And now he had no idea what he wanted to do. Everyone else left except for him. So he was officially alone. And that's when a knock on the door awoke him. He looked up, rubbing his tired eyes. "Um, come in." the door slowly crept open and a women entered the room. This woman looked familiar but he had no idea where he knew her from. "I'm sorry." he stood up, grabbing his car keys with him. "Were you scheduled to record?" she nodded.

"Yeah, but you're okay."

"Um, nah it's okay. I was just leaving any way." he headed out the room.

"Wait a minute. You're Justin Timberlake, right?" he froze, leisurely turning her direction.

"Uh, yeah. And you are?"

"I'm Megan. I just got signed to Jive." he held a questioning look.

"Really? I've never heard of you. Um, nice to meet you." he extended his hand out to shake hers.

"You too. This is such a coincidence. I was just talking to my manager about working on a song with you. He said he would ask you and see if you'll do it." his eyebrows raised interestingly.

"Oh. Okay well, no one spoke to me about it...yet." he cell phone went off. "I'm sorry. Excuse me." he opened the flip phone, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?" he recognized the familiar voice. "Bee? Hey, what's going on? How's everything? Really? Okay. I'll meet you there." he shut the phone, placing it back in his pocket. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I guess you have to go now." he nodded.

"Yeah, but um...we'll talk about this collaboration later." she nodded. "See you around. Oh and it was nice meeting you."

"You too." she responded, watching him depart the room.

When he made it to his house, there was a car parked in his driveway. He stepped out of his car, slowly approaching the woman standing on his porch. "Hey there." she turned, holding a bag in her hands.

"Hey! I hope you have an appetite."
__________

They both sat at the dinner table, eating a serving of beef fried rice and honey garlic chicken from a Chinese restaurant. "You may think this is funny, but um...I've never had this before. The um, the honey garlic chicken." her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Really? Well, I'm glad to be the first to introduce you to it. When I first tasted it, I fell in love." he nodded.

"Yeah, well I understand why. It's deeeelicious." she smiled, surveying him closely.

"You know that song we did a few days ago...in the studio?" he nodded.

"Yeah. What about it?" he asked, stuffing a portion of rice in his mouth.

"Why did you choose me out of all people to...sing the part? I mean, first of all -- we hardly spoke or seen each other and..."

"You're amazing. And I think that's all I can say to...describe you. You're talented and you have a great voice. You carry yourself well and I just...I think well I thought that we would make a good duet." she nodded. "And I was right."

"If...well before I ask this I wanna get your permission." he chortled, a little familiar with the line.

"Sure. Go on and ask. Haha."

"If Aaliyah was still here, would you have chosen her?" there was a long pause as the question sunk in his head. For some reason, he wasn't so sure about that himself.

"I don't...honestly, I don't even know. I can't give you a straight answer. I'm sorry. I guess I just...I dunno." he shook his head.

"I figured you probably wouldn't have been able to answer that question. I don't even know why I asked you any way. Ahaha."

"It's okay. You're just being nosy." he teased.

"Yeah you're right." he sat back in his chair, peering at her from across the table with this smirk on her face.

"It's time for me to ask YOU a question."

"Okay!" she spoke excitedly.

"Between me and Jay-Z. Who slung it better?" her eyes lit up in shock.

"Excuse me? I can't...believe you're asking me this." he shrugged his shoulders.

"It's simple. I just wanna know who was better." she exhaled softly, hesitant to answer his question. "It's okay. No one's here but me and you. And Terri BUT she's outside." she rolled her eyes.

"Um, well I'm gonna have to go with you. One, because it felt like there was a meaning to it. You know, like some people do it just for pleasure. It felt like you were really making love to me and...that was an amazing feeling. I've never felt anything like it before." he nodded.

"Okay and you're not just saying that because..." she shook her head.

"No. I'm not just saying that." he stood up, reaching his hand out for her. "Wh..."

"I wanna play something for you. Come on." she accepted his hand, following him out in the lounge. There were two love seats, a coffee table, a high definition television, a piano and a few other items. The one thing she noticed was the Aaliyah picture hanging up on the wall.

"Wow. It's very cozy in here." she took a seat on one of the love sofas, surveying her surroundings.

"I hardly come in here. Only when I have guests." he lit up a scented candle, positioning it in the center of the coffee table. "Aight um..." he took a seat in front of the piano a few feet away from her. "I wrote this song a little over a year ago and...I am going to lay it down probably tomorrow."

"Okay." he sat in silence, humming the song to himself.

"Here it goes. Ahem." he cleared his throat. "You've been aloneee. You've been afraiddd." he song. "I've been a foolllll...in so many wayss. Butt I would changeee my lifeee if youuu thought youuu my tryyy to love meee. Soo pleasseeee give me another chanceee to write you another songgg and take back those things I've doneeee 'cause I'll give youuu my hearttt if youu would lettt me start all overrrr...againnn." he looked back at her, winking his eye. She bit her lip, never peeling her eyes off him. "I'm not a sainttt. I'm just a mannn. Who had heaven and earthhh in the palm of his hannddd butt II threw ittt awayyyy so now III stand here todayyy asking forgiveness and if you could just pleasseee give me another chancceee..." she stood up, taking a seat on his lap. "Gettin' lonely over there?" he teased.

"The song is beautiful. Can't wait to hear it when it's finished."

"Well it is. I just need to add some music to it."

"Yeah? You just need to add some music..." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "Haha."

"Why don't you go up to my room and wait for me. I'm gonna go grab a vodka. Want one?" she nodded while standing to her feet.

"Sure."

"Cool." she ambled down the hall towards the stairway when a voice had called her.

"Yes?" she answered, turning to face the individual. She watched as Terri approached her with a duster in her hand.

"Hi. I don't think we officially met. I'm Terri, Justin's personal house wife. I mean, maid." she flashed her an odd look.

"Beyonce. Justin's very close friend." she added in. "He's been telling me a lot about you."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Well you know, those ordinary things. Like how mouthy you are. Oh and he thinks that you like him. I dunno why. He must have a reason for thinking that, right?" she placed her hand on her hip in attitude.

"You know, I was right about you in a way. You are more prettier in person BUT I actually thought your attitude would stink less and I was wrong. You're mean. Meaner in person than you portray yourself to be on TV."

"Well thank you for the compliment. Oh and it was nice meeting you. You take care now." she watched in envy as she proceeded up the stairs, never looking back. She had to admit, she was jealous. Jealous because she knew this woman was kissing and doing all the things that she imagined to her crush. And she knew she couldn't stand around and let her continue fucking her dream boy.

If she can't have him, no one can. And yes, this may sound psycho but she was just being herself.

Obsessive and psychotic.

Chapter 8 by Black Coffee

Chapter 8

A month later (Thanksgiving Day)

Justin patted both his pockets, making sure his keys were there. "Okay, that should be all." he gazed around the house a good second before proceeding out the house. He had a few things do accomplish before the night was over with. One, was meeting Beyonce at the airport. She had flew in to spend time with him for Thanksgiving. His family were coming as well, so he definitely wouldn't have been alone this year.

"Mister Timberlake!!!" Terri shouted, running towards him.

"Terri?" she held up a cell phone. "Oh...I knew I was forgetting something. Thank you." he grabbed the device, positioning it in his pocket.

"Can I come, pleaseeeee. I don't wanna be alone in this house tonight."

"But...you can't. Maids are only supposed to work in the house not..."

"I know, but it's Thanksgiving Eve. Give me a break!" he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Listen, you can't go."

"And why?!" she snapped. "Because you're going to pick up that skank girlfriend of yours?" she spat out. He looked away, a little taken back on her words.

"What did we talk about a few weeks ago about this...little bitchy attitude of yours?" she shut her eyes, immediately regretting her foul behavior. "Don't question me again, please. You don't wanna piss me off today. Someone needs to be here when my parents arrive."

"I'm sorry." she pouted, slowly wrapping her arms around him. "Please forgive me."

"Oh lord." he mumbled, looking down at the five foot, young adult. "Just go inside. I should be back in a few hours." she backed away, watching him hop in his car and drive off. About an half hour later, he had made it to Los Angeles Airport, parking his car in the guest section. He entered the building, gazing around the huge area for a specific woman. "Where is she?" he mumbled, unsuspectingly feeling a pair of arms wrap around him.

"Lookin' for someone?" he smirked, slowly turning to face the individual. "Hey." she smiled massively.

"Bee?" he examined her, realizing how beautiful she looked. "You look gorgeous."

"So do you." she leaned in, stealing a kiss from him.

"Let me get those for you." he grabbed the luggage in her hand, carrying them out of the building.

"I'm so glad we're spending Thanksgiving together." she followed him out to the car. "Your family is coming over too?"

"Uh, yeah." when they made it to the car, he sat her luggage in the trunk. "I wish your family could've joined us." she frowned.

"I know." they sat in, slowly pulling out of the lot. "They had their own thing to do. But, I'll try to get them to come next year. That's if we're still...you know." he gawked to the side to stare at her.

"Well I'm hoping we're still together then." she smiled in return. "So any way..." he gazed back at the road. "How have you been? How's everything back at home?"

"Everything's fine. I've been in the studio almost everyday trying to finish off my second album." he nodded.

"That's cool." a smile slowly formed across his lips. "I got something for you." her eyes lit up animatedly. "It's in the back."

"Really?!" she looked back, gazing at a gift wrapped box. "What is it?" she reached over, grabbing the item.

"Why don't you open it and see." he made a left at the stop sign, proceeding down the road.

"I can't believe you bought me something." she spoke, tearing off the paper. When her eyes focused in on a plain white box, her heart skipped a beat. For one, she knew it was an outfit or something of that sort. "I dunno why I feel so nervous."

"I hope you like it." she removed the lid, coming face to face with a fur coat. A faint gasp escaped her lips. "So?"

"Oh...my...god." she held up the white fur coat, this stunned look on her face.

"I tore the tag off so you wouldn't know how much it was." she gazed at him, completely lost with words.

"No ones ever bought me anything like this. We...we've only been together for a little over a month and you present me with this?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"It's nothin'. If you stay with me a little bit longer, you'll look back at this and realize that this was nothing." she shook her head, still speechless.

"I don't know what to say."

"It's okay. I just thought I'd buy you something since...all I could think about lately was you." she blushed massively.

"Thank you. I...I really appreciate it."

"You welcome." he leaned in, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Moments later

They pulled up in front of a grocery store, parking the car. "You gonna help me pick out a few things for dinner?"

"Why not?" she grasped his hand, proceeding inside the building.
___________

Terri was startled by the loud doorbell. She dropped the knife she was using to cut up an onion, quickly rushing towards the front double doors. "Justin?" she yanked the door open, instantly meeting up with two older adults. "Oh..."

"Good evening. You must be Terri." she smiled instantly.

"Yes. Misses Timberlake." she extended her hand out to shake hers. "Nice to meet you. And you too Mister Timberlake." they both stood there, returning a weird look.

"Um, it's Mister and Misses Harless." she corrected.

"Oh!" she felt dumb all of a sudden. "Of coarse. Well, come in." she stepped aside, allowing the two to enter the house. "Justin will be here shortly. He had to go pick up someone from the airport."

"No problem." Lynn gazed around the place, realizing how neat and spotless it was. "I see he's keeping up with the place."

"Yes ma'am. Of coarse, with my help as well." she added in, getting a serious look from her. "Uh, I guess I should go finish up dinner."

After Justin and Beyonce finished shopping, they strolled their full basket in the check out line. "I told you, you were gonna like them." Justin referred to a bag of Lay's hot and spicy barbeque chips. They have some fire hot ones too."

"No! Those are...hot enough." he laughed at her behavior. "Give me something to drink. Don't you see I'm dying here?"

"Aight, hold your horses." he grabbed a 20oz bottle of water from out of the mini fridge located by the register and handed it to her. "You could've gotten it yourself." she removed the top, gulping down the nice cold beverage as he continued piling the belt with groceries.

"Ahhh. Much better. Ahem, so..." she sat the bottle on the moving belt. "Where that's...smart mouth maid of yours? I hope she isn't spending Thanksgiving with us."

"Well..." he hesitated. "She is." her mouth dropped open. "What? She IS my maid, if you forgotten? She's gonna serve the food. And cook it of coarse."

"Oh my god. Are you seriously out of your mind? It's bad enough she's gonna spend Thanksgiving with us and it's even worse YOU'RE gonna have her cook dinner. She don't know how to cook soul food! You can not leave it up to her to do the job." she spoke, a little angry.

"I didn't know it was that serious. And, I think I'm missing the part WHY you don't like her." she grabbed a magazine from off the stand, flipping through the pages -- literally ignoring his comment. "Bee?" she chewed on her inner lip.

"What?" she answered, never taking her eyes off the magazine.

"Why don't you like her?"

"Haha, who said I didn't like her?" she played dumb.

"No one. Just by your reactions towards her. It's completely obvious." she shook her head, tossing the magazine on the belt.

"Here's..." she handed him a ten dollar bill. "...ten dollars for my water and that magazine. I think I'm gonna wait outside." his eyes bounced off the money to her.

"I got it." he assured, moving closer to her. "Hey." he reached out, attaching his arm to her waist. "Don't act like this. Look, I know Terri can be a pain in the neck..."

"You do? Well why is she still around? I refuse to keep someone like that as a maid. You can't trust her. She's gonna mess things up for you."

"Things like what?" she looked away, inhaling sharply. "What do you think is gonna happen? You think she's gonna ruin things between us? Is that it?" she finally met eyes with his. "You know I don't have feelings for her."

"And how do I know that? You don't even have to have feelings for her. Her attitude will run everyone that comes around you away. Because she wants you for herself. She's a crazy...she's like one of those obsessive fans who write you letters every day and say how much she loves you when she doesn't even KNOW you. That's what she is and you know it. But for some reason, you like keeping her around." she shook her head. "Sorry to say it, but you're gonna have to learn the hard way. When she pushes someone you really care about away..." she shook her head. "I dunno. You might as well get with her." she turned, ambling towards the exit. He remained where she left him with a hurt look on his face.

Hurt because he knew she was right.

On the drive home, they didn't say a word to one another. And when they made it home, they met up with his parents sitting in the living room. "Mom?" he dropped the bags in his hands, quickly embracing her in a hug. "I missed you." Beyonce stood there with her arms over her chest.

"Look at you." she smiled massively. "You are looking so handsome. Paul." she motioned him over. "Come say hi to your son."

"Hey, dad." he embraced him in a hug as well. "Nice seeing you again. I'm glad you guys could make it. Um..." he followed their eyes on Beyonce who remained by the front door. "I want you guys to meet someone. Bee?" he grasped her hand, pulling her forward. "Mom, dad...meet Beyonce, my girlfriend."

"Hello." Lynn extended her hand out to shake hers.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." she shook Paul's hand with a smile on her face. "Hello."

"She's gorgeous, honey." Lynn blurted out. "You look even prettier in person." she blushed slyly.

"I hear that a lot. Justin can't deny you. You both look alike. Haha."

"Yeah well you should see his father."

"We just finished grabbing a few things for dinner. Where's Terri?" he asked, on his way to the kitchen.

"Have a seat. Let's talk." Lynn suggested.

Justin entered the kitchen, meeting up with his maid. "Hey." he greeted, sitting the bags on the counter.

"Hello." she responded, never looking back. "Had fun?"

"Um..." he hesitated, taking a few steps towards her. "While I was out, I was doing some thinking." she froze, leisurely turning to face him. "I think..." he looked away, a little nervous to continue. And he didn't know why. Last time he checked, he was in charge. "Your behavior is starting to affect things around here. And, I hate to do it but if you get out of hand one more time...you're gone. For good this time. I need you to respect me more. Which means, no questioning me unless I give you permission to. For instance, don't ask me right after I went somewhere if I had fun. That's none of your business whether I had fun or not. Again, you're here to cook and clean. Sometimes you just need to roll with the punches if you wanna keep something. Like your job for an example." she held her head down, lost with words. "I hope we don't have to talk about this again."

"What did she tell you? Did she tell you I got smart with her?" he rolled his eyes.

"Does it matter? She don't have to tell me anything. I know because of the way you treat me. You have problems. And I don't know if it's to do with your personal life..."

"What personal life? I don't have a personal life. My life revolves around you and your...stupid rules." she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Okay, now I think you should just calm down."

"And why should I calm down? You're standing here telling me to change? You can't make someone change their ways. That's just how I am. I'm a bitch! I'm a friggin' bitch and I know it. And you knew it too before you hired me. You just didn't care. The only thing that mattered, was that I cooked and cleaned. I was only around because you were afraid to live alone."

"Hey..." he flashed her a warning look.

"You wanna fire me? Well go right ahead. I don't fucking care anymore. It was gonna eventually happen any way, since you finally took that stick out of your ass and moved on!"

"Hey!" he slammed his fist on the counter, startling her. "I said enough." she turned, facing her back to him as the tears slowly took over her. He didn't want to admit it, but he knew he had to get rid of her before things got out of hand. "I'm sorry, Terri but...I'm gonna have to let you go." she sobbed faintly. "I'm sorry." he looked away, holding back his tears. For some odd reason, this actually killed him. And he wasn't for sure if it was because he knew her for a while or because he actually cared about her. "Please have your things out before the night is over with." he then took a step back, taking one good look at her before departing the room.

Chapter 9 by Black Coffee

Chapter 9

The following day

Justin groaned, slowly fluttering his eyes open. His gaze immediately focused in on the bathroom where a light shined from. "Mmm damn." he forcefully stepped out of bed, following the light to the bathroom. When he peered in, his eyes zoomed in on Beyonce who was in front of the mirror washing her face. "Morning." she gazed at him, quickly covering her mouth -- snickering to herself. "Something funny?" he stepped in the room, turning on the other sink beside hers.

"No. Ahem, not really." she glanced off and on at his boxers with this smirk on her face. "Ahem, any way." she reached out, grabbing one of the hand towels.

"What's the matter? You never seen a man on hard before?" she broke out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." she wiped at her face with the towel. "Your mom is downstairs cooking this big breakfast. She wants us down in...thirty minutes. So, that gives you enough time to get that...thing down. Hahaha."

"Ha-ha-ha." he mocked her, quickly grabbing her arm -- stopping her from leaving the room. "And you're gonna help me get it down." he pulled her closer, quickly kicking the door closed.

Minutes had passed and Justin finally departed the bathroom, wiping at his damp hair with a towel. On his way to the closet, the house phone went off. "Damn." he jogged on the other side of the room, picking up the cordless phone and turning it on. "Hello?"

"That dinner was pretty delicious." Lynn spoke while flipping over a banana pancake. "I thought it would be terrible but I was a bit impressed."

"Yeah, me too." Beyonce agreed. "But I could've done better. Next year, I'm gonna cook."

"Next year?" she questioned, gawking to the side to stare at her. "Hmm." she looked away. "You really like him, don't you?" this smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Um, well yeah. I do." she bit her lip interestingly. "We actually spoke about commitment before we got together." she nodded. "So, I do understand what he's looking for."

"And is this something that you want too? I mean, don't get me wrong. I think you're a very nice girl. I've just seen my son in and out of relationships. Some he thought would work and...I just don't wanna see him get hurt again."

"I can assure you, that's not gonna happen. I'm not here to hurt Justin. Believe me, I've been hurt too. More than once so I know how it feels. And I would hate to be in that position again. All I want is to be happy. And I think...he might be the one." she smiled warmly.

"Good. At least I know what mind frame you're in." she tended back to the food.

"Um, can I ask you something? Does Justin normally buy his girlfriends...very expensive gifts a month into the relationship?" she broke out laughing.

"That's funny you would ask that, because um...two weeks after he got with Aaliyah, God rest her soul. He came to me and we talked for hours about her. On and off, of coarse. He wasn't sure if he wanted to buy her this diamond bracelet he saw for fifty grand. So I told him, I said "Son, you don't have to buy women expensive things to show how much you like them. There are other ways." and he told me, "Ma, I know that but this woman deserves to be lavished with expensive stuff." so I was like..." she shrugged her shoulders. "I told him to do whatever he think is best. Now, he was only with her for TWO weeks when he bought her this expensive bracelet. Then he ended up proposing to her. What I'm saying, is that Justin only spends big bucks on someone he wants to spend his life with. But something always ruins it. Brit cheated on him. Aaliyah, well you know what happened."

"Yeah." she felt overwhelmed for some apparent reason. "He bought me this white fur coat yesterday. It looked like it could've been over fifty grand."

"Really?" she smiled warmly. "Well that means he really likes you." she piled the last pancake on a dish, carefully turning off the eye. "You know we had this conversation last night...about you." she quickly gazed her direction with this questioning look on her face.

"You did?" she felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Yes we did." she replied with a smile. "He said he'd been having trouble asking you something. He wouldn't tell me what it was, but um...I think it's big."

"Wow. Well...he can really hide things."

"Ahaha I know."

"Morning ladies." They both watched as Justin entered the kitchen look sharp as ever.

"Morning Randall." Lynn replied. "Why are you looking so nice this morning?" he rolled his eyes.

"There you go chastising me again." he teased, meeting Beyonce's gaze. "Having fun?" she rolled her eyes playfully. "Any way, um...I have to step out for a minute. I gotta grab something from the studio. But...before I go..." he met eyes with his beautiful girlfriend standing on the opposite side of him. "...I need to talk to Beyonce in private."

"Um, sure. Excuse me for a minute."

"Don't worry. I won't keep her too long. Ahaha." he followed her out of the kitchen and down the hall. "Hey." he reached out, grasping her hand in his. She took a deep breath before turning to face him.

"Yes?" he stood there admiring her contagious looks.

"I wanna..."

"Wait! I um..." he flashed her an odd look as he watched her pull back her hair and throw it in a pony tail. "Whew. Okay." she exhaled heavily. "What were you saying?"

"O...kay, well any way. First I just wanna say that I'm enjoying our time together. As you know, I really like you and with each day that passes, my feelings are growing stronger and stronger. And surprisingly fast." she held both his hands firmly. "I asked you to spend Thanksgiving with me so you could meet my parents. And just as I suspected, they ended up liking you. So..." he took a deep breath. "I know this might be too sudden, but it doesn't hurt to ask. How would you like to share a place with me?" her eyes lit up. "I'm not used to living here by myself so..."

"Of coarse!" she spoke excitedly. "I mean, ahem. Yeah, sure. Why not?" he smiled sweetly.

"Cool. So um, I guess that's it. We'll talk about arrangements later. Right now, I have to go meet this guy before he leaves."

"Okay. See you for breakfast?"

"Of coarse." he leaned in, engaging in a deep kiss with her. "Mmm. See you in a few."

"All right." she followed him back down the hall, they both parting separate ways. She joined Lynn in the kitchen, this big smile plastered on her face.

"What was that all about?" she asked nosy like.

"Well...nothing much. He just asked if I wanted to move in with him." she spoke simply.

"Now what did I tell you?" she smiled kindly. "I hope you said yes."

"I would've been stupid if I didn't."
___________

9:43 p.m. (Later that day)

"Hahahaha!!!!!" Beyonce rolled over, falling flat off the bed. She continued laughing, her stomach hurting immensely.

"You okay?" he peered over the bed to gaze at her.

"I..." she held her stomach in pain. "I'm sorry. Haha." she exhaled heavily. "Oh god. My stomach..." he climbed off the bed, joining her on the floor. "My stomach hurts."

"Aww poor baby. Let me kiss it for you." he lifted her dress, slowly leaning in to kiss her belly. "Better?"

"Um, no. Not really. I'm starting to feel something down here." she pointed, watching him kiss the area.

"Better?" he asked, looking up to stare at her.

"Well...not exactly. Right here..." she parted her legs, pointing to her classified area. "...it hurts too. Really bad." he bit his lip interestingly, never peeling his eyes off the area.

"Aight." he tugged on her underwear, gradually pulling them off. "How bad does it hurt?" he asked, kissing the area.

"Really bad. Mmm." she fell on her back, a soft moan escaping her lips the more he touched her. "Oh goddd." his tongue grazed her sensitive spot diligently. "Ooh, keep it right there." he glanced on and off at her, realizing how much she was enjoying it.

"Still hurt?" he teased.

"Oh shit. I feel like I'm gonna die."

"Haha, well not just yet. Junior wants to say hi first." she whimpered softly as he slid into her, filling her completely. "Oh..." he groaned, sliding in and out of her wet entrance.

"Justin..." she ran her hands down his back, gripping his butt. "Deeper." he lifted her leg, placing it over his shoulder for further access. "Ohh fuck." she gripped a portion of his hair, slowly locking lips with his. "Mmm."

"Still hurt?"

"Yes!" she moaned. He gripped her hips, pumping her vigorously. "Justin!" she shrieked, slowly feeling this burning sensation on her lower back. "Ow ow!" he froze, peering in her hurtful eyes.

"What?"

"Rug burn." he exhaled, resting his forehead against hers as this tingly sensation spread throughout his body. And this meant only ONE thing.

"Shit." he mumbled, looking up to gaze at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, placing her palm on his cheek. "Hmm?" she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him further in. "Mmm."

"I...I think I just came inside you." her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"You kiddin' me?" he looked away, slowly pulling out of her. "But how? We just started."

"Now you're cracking jokes?"

"No. I mean..." she stood up, grabbing her panties with her. "I'm just saying." she watched him enter the bathroom and turn on the sink faucet.

"The faster we do it, the faster I cum. Simple as that." he cleaned himself up, departing the bathroom. "Don't be surprised if you turn out pregnant." he warned.

"Whoa." her head jerked back offensively. "You say that with a lot of joy." she spoke sarcastically. "You don't have to worry, 'cause if I do turn out pregnant...I'll just get rid of it." she slipped on her panties. "Simple as that." he watched in regret as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Shit!" he hit himself upside the forehead. "Now why did I have to say that?"

Chapter 10 by Black Coffee

Chapter 10

A little over a month...later

Justin and Beyonce sat on the balcony on the second floor eating their lunch and enjoying the view as it poured down rain. "Are you gonna hire another maid?" she asked, taking a bite out of her nacho with cheese. He looked up, gazing at the beautiful view in front of him.

"I don't know." he took a sip of his coke. "It was my mom's idea first of all. I didn't agree to it at first, but after I went ahead and did it..." he shrugged his shoulders. "...it wasn't so bad. Until I started seeing someone." he referred to her. "Terri's been working for me since Aaliyah passed and...she was very quiet and shy. I would have to ask her to come have a seat and talk to me. She was just the total opposite of how she is now."

"Did she ever try to seduce you?" a faint laugh escaped his lips.

"Actually, yeah. 'Bout two times already."

"And...did you ever want to give in?" he met her gaze, this smirk plastered on his face.

"Now if I say no, I would be lying. Don't get me wrong, I'm a man and I have needs. The first time Terri tried getting me to sleep with her was when we kissed." her eyes lit up interestingly.

"You guys kissed?" he nodded.

"Yeah. BUT for experiment." she shook her head pathetically. "Believe it or not, she helped me take the first step into moving on. You just helped me MAKE up my mind."

"Another question. Did you ever fall for her?" he chuckled, putting his focus back on his food.

"No. I never fell for her and I think that's why she likes me so much. She wants what she can't have. And I made it clear to her. More than once, she just won't take no for an answer."

"And you wanna know why? Because she thinks she will have a chance one day. You have to realize, you're a very sweet, kind hearted guy. And she came to realize that it's hard for you to say no. So she figures, if she keeps trying...one day you're just gonna get tired of her begging and you're gonna give her what she wants."

"That's what you really think?" she nodded.

"Yes, I do. Because for one, she's not ugly. You and I know that." his ears were alerted to a doorbell.

"Did you just hear that? Shit! I think someone is here." he stood up, entering the bedroom. He threw on a robe on his way out the room. Moments later, he had made it downstairs to the two front double doors.

"Who is it?" Beyonce asked, watching him peer out of the peep hole.

"Damn." he looked back at her. "It's Terri." she threw her arms up in aggravation.

"I'm going upstairs."

"No, no." he held her back. "Stay." she rolled her eyes while crossing her arms over her chest.

"This is..." she shook her head. He unbolted the door, gradually pulling it open.

"Terri..." his eyes slowly trailed down her damp figure. She wore a mini skirt and a white t-shirt that was now see through, revealing her harden nipples. He quickly looked away, clearing his throat. "What are you doing here?"

"I want my job back." he peered in her eyes with this ridiculous look on his face.

"You want your job back? Haha. And why should I give you your job back? Answer that for me?"

"Well first, can I get a towel? I'm freezing." he rubbed his forehead in thought.

"Yeah." he stepped aside, allowing her to enter the house. "Stay right here." he walked away, leaving her there with Beyonce. They both passed each other looks. For one, she knew she was only here to start trouble. "Here." she looked away, gazing at Justin who approached her with a big beach towel.

"Thank you." she accepted the item from him, wiping down her chest with it.

"Ahem, any way..." he began. "Again, why are you here?"

"Well, like I said...I'm here for my job." she wiped at her dripping legs.

"I don't know if you're getting this in your head, but um...I fired you a few weeks ago."

"I know, and that's why I'm here. I want my job back. You don't mind, do you?" she removed her t-shirt, exposing her bra.

"Oh my god." Beyonce mumbled, leisurely looking away. "This is pathetic."

"Terri, listen to me." he ambled towards her. "I want you to put back on your shirt and leave." he covered her up with the towel.

"But...no! Not until you give me my job back."

"Look, heffa." Beyonce pointed to her. "He's not obligated to give you anything, you hear me?"

"You stay out of this!" she snapped back. "The only reason why he fired me in the first place was because of you!"

"Excuse me?" Beyonce moved in towards her.

"Ladies..." Justin grabbed her arm, holding her back. "Terri, you can't blame nobody but yourself. You got fired because of your actions. You're behaving like a jealous girlfriend or something. I'm your boss! I mean, former boss." he corrected. "And you showed me no respect. Therefore..."

"I don't even know why you're explaining to her. Just give her the boot."

"I'm gonna give you the boot in a minute." she threatened.

"Terri, out! Now." he dragged her towards the front.

"No." she whined. "Okay, okay. Wait." he released her, watching her stand to her feet. "You're right. No one is to blame but me. This is all my doing." he noticed the tears in her eyes. "I was just...I was trying too hard. I was trying to get you to like me and that's why I wanted you all to myself." she cried. "I didn't mean to hurt anybody." she covered her face, sobbing faintly.

"Oh great." Beyonce blurted out.

"I'm sorry." she sniffled, wiping at her damp eyes.

"Terri..." he rested his hands on his hips. "For some reason, I'm not buying any of this. Just because you're crying doesn't mean you're really sorry. You're selfish. All you want is your job back so you can be near me." he surveyed her closely. "There's something else you should know. Beyonce lives with me now. She's a PART of me now. And you know what that means right? I care for her. I love her...and if you can build up the courage to disrespect her in front of me..." he shook his head. "...you definitely can't stay. I'm sorry." he yanked the door open. "You can leave now. Oh and next time you come here demanding your job back, you better do more than shed a few tears 'cause I'm over all that. I'm not stupid."

"Yeah, but there is something you aren't." she stopped in front of him. "Heartless." he watched her depart the house, ambling towards the front gates surrounding the house.

"Damnit!" he shut the door, leaning against it as thoughts wandered his mind.

"You regret letting her go, don't you?" he looked up, watching her approach him. "If your heart is telling you to give her another chance, then do it. Don't let me encourage you to do something you're against."

"No." he shook his head. "I'm doing this because I want to. What? You think I'm gonna give in that easy? She's gonna have to try harder than that. Especially after all the shit she's put me through." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"You actually care about this girl, don't you?"

"What?" he flashed her an awkward look. "Well...yeah. I guess." she nodded.

"Go stop her. Give her another chance. If she fucks up this time, then it's really over." he burned a hole into her, realizing how serious she was.

"Aight, fine. But you do it. I wanna see how she behave towards you. IF she disrespects you, she's not coming back. Simple as that." she shrugged her shoulders.

"All right." she pulled the door open, gazing at Terri who was on her way out. "Terri?!" he stood against the door, looking on. "You got a minute?" she stopped, watching closely as she approached her. "Um...I think Justin had a change of heart. He wants you to stay." a smile slowly formed across her lips. "So what do you say?" she glanced at Justin who remained by the door.

"I wanna hear it from his mouth."

"Okay...no problem." she looked back at him, motioning him over. He ambled towards them, his hands in his pockets and a sternly look on his face.

"Yeah?"

"Terri doesn't believe you want her to stay." he met eyes with the teenager, forcing a smile on his face.

"Ahem, well...it's all up to you. Do you wanna come back and work for me?"

"But I thought you just said..."

"I know what I said." he interrupted. "And just pretend like I never said it." she nodded timidly. "So you comin' back or not?" she bit her lip as she debated on whether to give it another try, as if she didn't want to. Her heart was pounding uncontrollably. This was definitely something she wanted to do.

"Okay. Why would I give up on that opportunity?"

"Great, but first...I need you to apologize to Beyonce. I know what happened between you two and YOU..." he pointed to her. "...know it shouldn't have happened. What did I say you're here for?" she looked away, rolling her eyes.

"To cook and clean." she spoke inaudibly.

"Louder."

"To COOK AND CLEAN!" she raised her voice.

"Much better." she gazed at Beyonce who stood there waiting for an apology.

"I'm sorry for...confronting you." she all of a sudden felt sick to her stomach. She wasn't sure if it was her phony behavior that did it or something she ate. "It won't happen again."

"Hold that thought." she ran full speed inside the house and to the nearest restroom.

"I hope she's okay." she replied, deep down feeling the total opposite. She didn't care how she felt. All that mattered was Justin and how he felt about her.

"I think I should go check up on her. Why don't you come inside. You can wear one of my shirts while you get those dried." she bit her lip teasingly as she followed behind him, her eyes glued to his butt.

"What a cute ass." she muttered, only loud enough for her to hear. I wonder if he's wearing something under that, she thought. When they entered the house, she closed the door behind her, locking it afterwards. He immediately twirled around to face her, slowly moving in closer.

"You blurt out sexual words about me again...I'm gonna write you up. Remember, three strikes and you're out." he warned, following the way Beyonce went.

"Ooh I just love when he talks like that." she spoke faintly.

Chapter 11 by Black Coffee

Chapter 11

Three weeks later (Christmas day)

"On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..." all Justin's friends and family gathered around in the living room singing a Christmas song.

"A Lexus with spinning rims!" everyone broke out laughing.

"On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..." they all gazed at Lynn as they waited on a response.

"A...a pair of red...heels?" Justin shook his head pathetically.

"That's all you could think of? Come on, guys! You're slackin'!" Terri entered the room with a shrimp platter.

"On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..."

"Hot sex on the beach!!!" someone yelled.

"Oh my god." Beyonce covered her mouth in shock. "Ahaha, you guys are somethin' else."  she sat back, gazing at Justin from across the room. He was busy talking to a relative he hadn't seen in years.

"Hey..." Justin stood up, getting everyone's attention. "You wanna know what my true love gave to me...on Christmas?" he glanced at Beyonce with this hilarious look.

YEAH!! WE WANNA KNOW!!

"You really wanna know?"

YES GOD DAMNIT!!!

"He's up to no good." Bee mumbled, watching him closely.

"Her heart! That's what she gave me." she held her head down, concealing her blushing.

AWWW! How sweet.

"Merry Christmas, baby." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. Terri rolled her eyes, proceeding towards the kitchen. "Want something to eat? I'm gonna take a quick visit to the kitchen."

"Um, yeah. Give me a couple of those chocolate covered pretzels."

"Aight." he carried his empty glass to the kitchen. On his way inside, he was hit by this familiar scent coming from somewhere in the house. He peered in the kitchen, his eyes focusing on Trace who was smoking what looked to be like weed. "Are you..." he quickly snatched the joint from him. "Are you crazy?! What the hell's the matter with you?" he flashed him a clueless look. "My mom's here. Did you forget already?"

"Oh..." he threw it in the sink, watching it fall down the garbage disposal. "My bad, dude. I thought she was coming back..."

"It's fine...now." Terri kept her back to them as they held a conversation. "Um, I think Bee is keeping something from me." she kept her ears open the whole time.

"Why would you think that?" he asked, pulling the refrigerator open.

"I dunno. I just have this gut feeling. The way she behaves and everything. Any way, I gotta go to the store because some asshole spilled all the beer." he referred to him.

"My bad. You shouldn't have so much shit on the floor. I couldn't see."

"Whatever."

"Oh hey..." he lowered his voice. "What's up with your maid? She hasn't said anything all day. Is she normally like this?" he gazed at her, realizing how quiet she was.

"Ummm, no. We um, we've had some differences for the past few weeks. I told her if she messes up again...she's out the door." they continued whispering, which gave her a clue that they were talking about her.

"She's cute. Where did you find her?" he rolled his eyes.

"My mom picked her out. She thought she was CUTE too...when she saw her picture. And can you believe when she chose her, they never met after that. They recently met Thanksgiving."

"Wow." he kept his gaze on her, sizing her up from head to toe. "You ever thought about bangin' her?" he broke out laughing.

"Very funny."

"No. I'm serious." his smile slowly faded. "Out of all the times you two been alone, you never thought about it?" he stood there, thinking hard.

"Um, honestly...yeah. A couple of times. One morning, we were talking about Aaliyah and sex came up. I started to feel something. Like...if she wasn't underage at the time and if she wasn't my maid, I would've done something."

"Haha. Hell yeah." they slapped hands.

"But you can't tell Bee that I said that. I don't want her to start feeling uncomfortable." a little girl ran in the kitchen with a squeeze-it in her hand. They both watched as she reached out, tugging on Terri's skirt.

"Fix me some cake! I want cake!"

"Jada?" Justin shook his head. "Don't ask like that. What are you supposed to say?"

"Please. Fix me some cake, please." he nodded with a smile.

"Better." he met Terri's gaze. "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it." he reached out for the little girl's hand. "I'm goin' to the store. Wanna come with me?" her eyes lit up animatedly.

"Can I get Dora the explorer?"

"Sure. Why not?"
__________

Justin pulled up in front of a retail store, immediately finding a parking space. "Aren't you glad they're open on Christmas?" he spoke, gazing at the six year old sitting in the passenger's side.

"Yep, yep, yep!" they stepped out of the car and approached the huge building. "Come on, Justin!!" she grabbed his hand, tugging him along. "Dora's waiting for us!"

"Haha okay." he followed her inside.

Oh my god. It's Justin

He overheard a few people whispering and he could've sworn all eyes were on him. "Jada? Stay with me, okay."

"She's so cute. How old is she?" a woman asked.

"Six." the woman followed behind him.

"Is she yours?" he looked over his shoulder to stare at her.

"Umm, no. A friends'." she bit her lip, sizing him up teasingly. "I'm sorry, I never got your name."

"Ashley." she extended her hand out to shake his. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Look what I got!" she held up his Justified album.

"Oh...how nice. How long have you been a fan?" he happened to look away, realizing Jada had disappeared. "Jada?! Shit. You happen to know where the toys are?"

"Sure. Follow me." they rushed towards the department, in search for the six year old.

"Jada?" he recognized the little girl hovering over a box. "Didn't I tell you to stay with me?" he sighed in relief. "What are you doing?"

"Justin, meet Dora. She wants me to take her home with me." a smile slowly formed across his lips.

"Aight." he picked up the box, using his available hand to hold hers. "If you leave outta my sight again, you can just say goodbye to Dora." he threatened. After picking up a few things he needed, they headed towards the check out line.

"Hi." the cashier greeted with a smile. "How are you today?" he sat the items on the moving belt.

"I'm good. And you?"

"Can I get a candy?" he looked over at Jada who was picking up a few blow pops from the snack shelf.

"Uh, yeah. Hurry." he pulled out his credit card.

"Ooohhh Justin, look! It's Dora lollypop. Can I get it?"

"Jada..." he lowered his eyes at her. "Just get whatever you want, okay? And hurry. We're holding up the line." he slid his card in the machine, following the prompts.

"Here you go." she threw the candy on the belt.

"And no throwing." he glanced over at the cashier. "I'm sorry about that. She's just a little too...hype." she shook her head.

"It's okay. I know how it is." he smiled, meeting her gaze. "I have a little girl of my own. And trust me, she's wayyyy overboard."

"Haha yeah." she found it hard to look away from him.

"I never knew you had a daughter." his eyes lit up.

"Oh no. She's a friend of mines daughter. Haha."

"Sorry." she apologized, handing him his receipt. "You're really good with kids." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. I try my best." he grabbed his things, gazing back at Jada. "Come on, baby girl. You got your Dora doll?" he waved at the cashier on his way out. "Have a good one."

Meanwhile, the two had made it back to the mansion and joined the family in the dining room. "This stuffing is amazing. Oh and so are the candy yams. I never thought of putting marshmallows in them." a relative spoke over the long rectangular table.

"Bee made them." Justin bragged. "They're the best yams I've tasted."

"Yeah, 'cause they're from scratch!" Lynn replied with a laugh. "Randall, why don't you tell us how the album is doing? I'm sorry but I love to talk about this subject. Especially when it comes to my son."

"Well...everything is finished. Originally, there were gonna be thirteen tracks on the US version BUT I went ahead and recorded another song at the last minute that Beyonce and I wrote. So that extended the release date to January 2007. The US version will have fourteen songs and the UK one, fifteen. That's including the bonus track featuring Snoop who I happen to look up to."

"Beets?" he looked up to gaze at Terri who was standing over him with a bowl of purple vegetables.

"Uh, no thanks. I hate those things." he held a disgusted look.

"How long did it take you to finish the album?" one of his aunties asked.

"Uhh I would have to say 'bout a year. I just wanted it to be perfect and more mature than the first one. This album is on a much more higher level than Justified."

"And why?" he gazed at his childhood crush sitting across from him. Amanda happened to stay in the family through her mother who were good friends with his mom. "I heard one song that didn't sound any different than Cry me a river."

"Well, Amanda..." he began. "What I meant by this record being more mature...first of all, it's totally different than all that bubble gum pop shit I used to sing in N Sync." he could hear a few people laughing at his comment, including his mom who paid close attention. "It's more on an adult level."

"And how? Because you're cursing and singing about sex?"

"Exactly. Thank you for answering that question for me." he spoke smartly. "Not only that, it's a complete different sound than N Sync. Have you heard our first album? If you did, you would see what I'm talking about." as you could see, they weren't seeing eye to eye because for one reason---she still liked him and he didn't feel the same for her.

"Thank you, baby." Lynn spoke, getting back to her food. "You know, Justin was never this confident, but then he met someone who turned it all around."

"Oh! Which reminds me, let's talk about her." Amanda spoke. "Why Aaliyah?" he gazed at her, lowering his eyes in a state of resentment. He knew what she was doing and for some reaosn, it was working well.

"I fell in love with Aaliyah because she was the total opposite of you. Beautiful, loving and she had a big heart." she returned an evil look. "You got a problem?"

"If you were so in love, why did you move on so fast....with her?" she asked, glancing over at Beyonce. Everyone had suddenly gotten quiet because they knew something was going to happen.

"Don't do this. Not in front of my family."

"And why not?! Since when did you become so shy?" he sat back, tossing his napkin on the table. She watched as he slowly rose out of his seat, leaning over towards her. He peered directly into her eyes, this serious look on his face. And for some reason, she had know idea what to say.

"Go ahead. Keep runnin' that big fat mouth of yours because you're only proving to everyone that YOU were the problem in the relationship. Just because it didn't work out between us, doesn't mean I deserve to be humiliated in front of my family on Christmas day. We were young. Young and dumb. And the only thing I regret doing till this day, is getting with you. I don't even know what I saw in you. I dunno." he shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe I was just desperate. After all, you were the most popular and easiest girl in the neighborhood." all mouths dropped open in shock. "Excuse me." he excused himself from the table. Beyonce on the other hand sat there with her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe any of that had happened. In front of a room full of people.

After the little commotion they had, everything had went back to normal. Justin had finally made it back to the table, enjoying his delicious meal. And Amanda decided to keep her mouth shut.

"Ahem, um...I have a surprise. Well, Justin and I have a surprise." Beyonce broke the silence in the room.

"We do?" he asked with a questioning look on his face.

She nodded, slowly standing to her feet. "Um, I visited the doctor's office the other day and..." his eyebrows raised interestingly, because for one---he had a feeling what she was going to say. "...he told me I was expecting." everyone gasped with stunned looks on their faces.

"Really?" he asked, realizing how happy she looked.

"Yes. I'm four weeks along. Well that's what he estimated. I won't know the exact length until after my sonogram." she explained.

"Oh my god. Congratulations." Lynn embraced her in a hug. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you." Amanda looked away, shaking her head in pity. This was definitely something she wasn't looking forward to. Especially Terri, who stood by the kitchen door with a couple of empty plates in her hands.

Was this really happening? Justin and Beyonce expecting? She released the plates, allowing them to hit the ground. This action scared everyone in the room.

"What the hell was that?" Justin asked, looking over to gaze at a pile of shattered dishes sitting by the kitchen door. He then happened to look up, watching Terri who rushed out of the room, sobbing piercingly.

"What is going on?" Lynn asked, frustrated as can be.

"I'm about to find out." Amanda mumbled, following the way Terri went. She departed the room, focusing on the woman who was brisk walking down the hall that led to the living room. "Terri?!" she froze, slowly turning to face her. "That is your name, right?" she asked, ambling towards her.

"Who wants to know?" she quickly wiped away her tears.

"Why did you storm out of the room like that?" she asked while crossing her arms over her chest. "Is there something you know that I should know?"

"Who are you?" she asked with a tad bit attitude.

"A very close friend of Justin's."

"Oh really? Well that didn't sound like the case a few minutes ago." she spat out.

"Listen you..." she moved in closer to her. "Justin and I had something very special."

"Like what? Puppy love?" she lowered her eyes at her, giving her a cruel look.

"Yeah laugh it up. The only person who will be laughing in the end is me right after I wipe that smirk off your face." she threatened.

"Go ahead. Hit me. You think I care? My heart's been broken already. I'm just waiting for someone to put me out of my misery." she spoke carelessly.

"Ohhh so you're the mistress? Just wait till I tell Bee. She's gonna have a cow." she rolled her eyes.

"No stupid. She's having a baby." she spoke smartly.

"Terri?" she looked over at Justin who was approaching them. "WE need to talk...in private." Amanda watched the two walk away, this evil grin on her face. When they entered his office, he closed the door behind her.

"Before you say anything, just let me explain." he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay, go ahead and explain." she flashed him a confused look.

"Uh, okay well...I..." he stood there, waiting patiently for an excuse. "Okay, I don't have a perfect excuse to why I did what I did."

"Exactly, and I don't understand why you keep doing it. The reason why I kept you, is because I thought you were capable of hiding your feelings for me. If you can't do that, just let me know now because I can't keep doing this."

"No, no. I can do it. I...I was just so surprised. I didn't see it comin'."

"Yeah well next time you overhear a big surprise, don't ruin my three thousand dollar dishes. I should take that right out of your check." he yanked the door open. "After you."

"Thank you." she left the room, immediately freezing when she came face to face with Beyonce. "Excuse me." she brushed pass her, ambling the opposite direction. He met eyes with hers, smiling warmly.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. I think so."

"Good." she quickly swung her hand, slapping him across the face. He held a shocked look, rubbing his cheek soothingly.

"Ow. What the hell was that for?"

"That's for not firing her." she turned, unsuspectingly feeling a hand grab her.

"I know you're not talking. You were the one who told me to hire her back." he shot back. "Since you want her gone so bad, why don't you fire her. 'Cause I'm tired of being the bad one."

"What?" she held a pathetic look. "Tell me how are you being bad for firing someone who's being BAD towards you? Sometimes I wonder about you? What the hell is going through that head of yours? Do you like this girl? Are you having secret relations with her?"

"What? No! Why would you ask me something like that?" she shook her head, taking in a deep breath.

"Maybe because you're trying so hard to keep her around." she paused, scrutinizing him closely. "You and I know, the reason why she reacted that way is because of her feelings for you. And I don't know if you realize this, but she's gonna fuck up one day...but that's when everyone you love will be gone. Because she pushed them away." he shook his head.

"What are you trying to say?" she rolled her eyes, taking a few steps back. "If you're threatening to leave me because of her, then...your love for me wasn't as strong as I thought it was." a faint laugh escaped her lips.

"Well that explains my point. You're willing to keep her here because? Obviously, she means more to you then I do. So..." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh wait a second. Don't even..."

"This has gotta stop one day and like I said when it does...it'll be too late." he watched her walk away, leaving him alone and confused.

Chapter 12 by Black Coffee

Chapter 12

Later on (10:59 p.m.)

Everyone left except for Justin's parents. They were scheduled to leave the following morning, so he set them up in a guest room. After Terri finished cleaning up the dining room, she started on the kitchen that was in a mess. And on the other hand, Beyonce and Justin were still have their differences.

"She maybe a bitch, but she has a big heart. She's one of the first girls to ever show me so much love." Justin spoke in front of the sink mirror while shaving his face.

"That's no love she's showing." Beyonce spoke from the tub. "That's HER being obsessive and I can't believe how stupid you are to fall for it." he ignored her comment as he continued with what he was doing. "She's gonna hurt you so bad. I know it."

"And how do I know that you're not gonna hurt me one day? Hmm?" she rolled her eyes.

"Sometimes I don't even know why I'm here." she replied, slamming the sliding door shut.

"You know what? Why don't you just rip my heart out right now. I'm gettin' sick and tired of this." he departed the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. When he finished putting on his boxers and a robe, he decided to take a visit downstairs. When he entered the kitchen, his eyes automatically zoomed in on Terri who was sitting at the table crying faintly. He stood there, examining her closely.

"Oh god." she cried, slowly looking up to gaze at him. She then, quickly looked away, wiping her tears away. "Ahem, I'm sorry." she stood up, making her way back to the sink. "You don't have to worry. I'll be out of your hair in a few minutes." she sniffled, tending back to the dishes in the sink.

He slowly reached out, grabbing a hold to her wrist. She hesitantly looked over to gaze at him. He gradually pulled her closer, attaching his arm to her waist. He reached up with his available hand, grazing her cheek diligently. "Stop crying." he spoke softly. "You didn't lose me yet."

"Why her?" she cried. Without further thinking, he went in for a kiss. She moaned faintly while brushing her lips against his.

"Mmm." he groaned, sucking sweetly on her lips.

"Terri?" Justin called, waking her out of the trance. She quickly looked up to gaze at him, revealing the tears in her eyes. "What's going on?"

"Um..." she quickly wiped at her damp eyes while standing to her feet. "Nothing. I was just...finishing up here." he watched her tend back to the dishes in the sink.

"Look..." he approached her. "You don't have to hand wash these. Just throw 'em in the dishwasher and call it a night. We have to talk about this behavior of yours." he leaned against the counter, never taking his eyes off her.

"What about? You should already know how I feel about you."

"Yes...I do and I also realize how much it's affecting my life. You can't keep doing this."

"And why not?" she asked, glancing over at him. "You think it will affect your relationship?"

"I know it will." he admitted. "And that's why I don't think it's such a good idea for you to continue working here." she froze, leisurely meeting eyes with his. "You should already know how I feel about Bee. I don't wanna lose her. Especially not over somebody like you." he spoke coldly.

"Somebody like me?" she took a step towards him. "You bastard!" she swung her hand, slapping him across the face. He held his head down, gritting is teeth heatedly.

"Why can't you women ever keep your hands to yourself? If I was to slap you, you wouldn't like that now would you?" he threatened, moving in closer to her. "I'm giving you till tomorrow morning to be out. And I don't wanna have to repeat myself."

"But I love you." she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"And I love you too. I love you so much, that I'm willing to keep this on solid grounds. I don't wanna get any cops involved. I just want you to leave. Simple as that." he brushed pass her, immediately feeling a hand grab him.

"Wait!" he froze. "What if I change? Will you let me stay then?" he leisurely turned to face her, this grin plastered on his face.

"No. NO because for one, we tried that already and as you can see...it didn't go too well. Now if you'll excuse me..."

"But I'm willing to change. Seriously." he shook his head.

"Stop, Terri. We both know you'll never change. Damn! I don't even know why I let my mom choose you." he shook his head pathetically. "Please don't make this ugly. Just do as I say." she stood there, her bottom lip trembling with emotions. She didn't know what to say or do. All she felt like doing was crying. Crying because she knew she messed up. Once again. "I'm gonna go back upstairs now." he looked away, holding back his emotions. "You're gonna be all right. Trust me." with that, he departed the room.

The following week (Starbucks)

Justin entered one of the most popular coffee shops in the state, and approached a table where a familiar lady awaited. She quickly looked up, smiling at him. "Afternoon." he greeted, taking a seat across from her.

"Good afternoon, Mister Timberlake. How are you today?" he nodded, intertwining his fingers together.

"I'm great. Just...wonderful. Um, I just came from the doctor's office with my girlfriend and..." he smiled massively. "We're doing great. What about you?"

"I'm wonderful. Um, I have my resume with me."

"Okay great. Let's...take a look at it." he reached out for the sheet of paper. "How long have you been doing housekeeping?" he asked, taking a look at the paper in front of him.

"Honestly, never. I got my experience from helping my sick father. He uh, passed away last year from colon cancer. So while he was living, I was helping out around the house. Cleaning his clothes. Cooking and just doing the whole nine yards." he nodded.

"That's good. Sorry about your father."

"It's all right. We all will leave this place someday. Just have to live each day at the fullest." he looked up to meet eyes with hers.

"I couldn't agree more. So any way, tell me a little about you? What are some of the things you like to do?"

"Um, well first I will like to say that I'm a little bit nervous. I never met a celebrity before and..." he chortled softly.

"It's okay. Just think of me as a nobody, which in a way I am." he teased.

"Ahaha. Um okay. I...some of the things I enjoy doing is going shopping. I'm a shop-a-holic. Something I'm not too proud of. One time, I got this credit card that I applied for and the same day I got it, I went shopping crazy. I spent five hundred in five minutes. Ahaha so..." he held a surprised look.

"That's bad. Who taught you how to shop? Haha."

"Yeah. But besides that, hey...I know you go shopping crazy sometimes. Especially with all the money you have." he shook his head in disagreement.

"Nah. I used to when I first started getting those big checks. But as time went by, I became wiser. I knew it probably wouldn't last long so I opened up an account and had my money automatically wired there. I only take out a couple thousand for stuff that I need. Lately, I've been shopping a lot because I'm trying to redecorate my house. I'm expecting, so I'm also trying to set up a room for the baby."

"Oh really? Wow! Congratulations." he smiled proudly.

"Yeah, thank you."

"Is everything okay? Have you gotten over the lost?" he shook his head sadly.

"Not exactly. I'm trying though. I know in my heart that I can't keep moping around thinking about what happened. I can admit that I'm more happier now since I decided to move on. Beyonce's been very supportive and..." he nodded. "I'm just...I'm really happy. I've never been this happy since the passing of Aaliyah."

"Well that's great. I'm glad you decided to try and put everything behind you. Um, I heard about your last housekeeper." he scratched his forehead in thought. "I'm glad you decided to choose the person this time."

"Hahaha yeah." he cleared his throat. "I think that was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done. I will never..."

"Hello." a waitress greeted them. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Oh um...yeah, sure. I'll take an ice tea. Lemon on the side, please." he answered. "Want anything?" he asked the lady in front of him.

"Um, sure. Same please."

"Okay. Be right back." he looked away, putting his focus on the music playing throughout the room.

"Mister Timberlake?" he quickly locked eyes with the woman across from him.

"Yes ma'am?" she smiled warmly.

"You're a really...nice person. I just wanna say one thing. If you don't want to hire me, all I'm asking is for you to be upfront with me. I can handle the rejection. Trust me, I've been rejected plenty of times." he nodded interestingly.

"Let me let you in on a little secret. I only buy drinks for people I like." a smile slowly formed across her lips. "I think you're perfect for the job. You seem honest and upfront about things. Hopefully everything turns out okay. There is one thing you should know. I have a big house. Eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, one big kitchen the size of a basketball court. I have a huge twelve feet pool and two Jacuzzi's. And a lounge." she sat there in awe. "I'm telling you this to let you know that it's your responsibility to clean every room in that house. I know it's a big job and I know it's tiresome but, it pays well. I don't do my laundry because it's become such a hassle to me. It started to interfere with my schedule. Sometimes, I'm gone for weeks and I have no one to keep an eye out for the place so that's gonna be your duty as well. You're required to clean my bedroom once a day and the others once every two weeks. I'll give you a list of the things that are done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis when we get to my place. Right now, the questions is...are you capable of performing these actions."

"Well, first let me ask...with all of these responsibilities, how much am I getting paid?"

"Ten grand a month." her eyes lit up in shock.

"Ten thousand dollars a month? Oh my god. I can finally get that house I wanted. Oh and my car." he smiled kindly.

"There's one more thing I forgot to mention. One requirement is to live with me." she gasped faintly.

"Are you serious? This has gotta be a dream or something. I'm actually gonna be living with you! Haha oh my god!"
____________

TV interview (New York, NY)

"Hahaha, no. I was actually in the studio recording a track for my second album when I heard that." Beyonce spoke to a TV host.

"Were you two friends?"

"Um, no. Not exactly. We spoke a few times at award shows and other events but that was it. I don't think I could get with her boyfriend right after that incident. IF I was friends with hers. It wouldn't be right. And I didn't even think Justin and I would ever hit it like we did. We have so much chemistry, it's ridiculous. I didn't think in a million years we would be together right now and I have to admit, it's a wonderful feeling to be happy again. Just to be with someone who you know feels the same away about you. Words...it's hard to put in words how that feels."

"So you're in love?" she smiled massively.

"Yeah. I am. I'm in love."

"Why don't we clear up this rumor. I was told that you are pregnant with his baby. Can you tell us a little about that?"

"Um, well yeah. Sure. Justin and I...let's just say everything happened so sudden. I am expecting with his child and it wasn't like we didn't want it. He wanted to move on and have a family of his own after Aaliyah passed. It just took some time for him to get over it. This is what he always wanted and for me too. I just didn't think it would happen so soon but I'm happy. He's happy and that's all that matters."

"I'm glad to see everything is going smooth with you both."

"Thank you."

Meanwhile...

"So..." Justin exhaled, slowly turning around to face Brooke, his new maid. "What do you think? Big?" she nodded surely.

"Most definitely. You know what they say. Big houses come with big..." his eyes shot wide open.

"I beg your pardon?" he interrupted. "What did you just say?" she flashed him a weird look.

"I was gonna say, big houses come with big surprises." he felt stupid all of a sudden. "I'm sorry. Are you okay? You're acting very strange."

"Uhh..." he shook his head. "No, no. I was just..." he chuckled, holding his head down--rubbing his forehead in frustration. "It's nothing. Um, why don't I show you to your room. I'll let you have this day to yourself to try and...get settled in." she followed him down the hall. "We're having take-out food tonight."

"Okay." he pulled a door open, stepping aside for her to enter the room. "Wow."

"Um, I'm gonna go freshen up. Here's the phone." he ambled towards the phone sitting on the bed side dresser. "Call this number to reach me. It's my room number." he felt this instant pain in his neck. "Damn, I need a massage. I think I'm gonna visit the spa later on, but um...yeah. Try and relax. Make yourself at home and...I should be back in a few. Okay?" she smiled in return.

"Okay. Oh and hey..." she stopped him. "Thanks for choosing me." he nodded.

"No problem. Call me if you need anything." she watched him head out of the room. And soon as he departed the room, she leaped up in excitement.

"Oh my god. This has gotta be a dream!" she fell back on the bed, her cheeks hurting from smiling so hard. "God..." she exhaled heavily. "Somebody please pinch me."

Chapter 13 by Black Coffee

Chapter 13

That night (11:01 p.m.)

Beyonce entered the house, dropping her bags by the door. She ambled further in the house, quickly freezing when she zoomed in on Brooke who was wiping down the coffee table. She quickly looked up, a faint gasp escaping her lips. "Beyonce? I mean..." she fixed her posture. "Miss Knowles. Wow, what a surprise. It's an honor to meet you." she reached out, attempting to shake her hand.

"Um...hi." she shook her hand in response. "What's your name?"

"Brooke Stanley. Yes, almost like the celebrity. Haha." she smiled in response.

"How wonderful." she gazed around the house for a specific person. "Is Justin here?"

"Oh yes ma'am. He's upstairs in his room. Watch your step. I just mopped the hall."

"Thank you." she proceeded up the stairs, eager to see her man. When she entered the room, her eyes focused in on Justin who at the time was doing sit-ups on the floor. He froze, hastily looking up at her.

"Bee?" she smiled, slowly shutting the door behind her.

"Hey, baby." he shot up, leisurely approaching her. "Wow, look at you." her eyes slowly trailed down his naked figure.

"Mmm, look at you." he attached his arms to her waist, slowly locking lips with hers. "Mmm, damn." he groaned by her ear. "I missed you." he pulled away to gaze in her eyes.

"Hmm." she stepped back, noticing the speckles of sweat trickling down his perfect figure. "You normally work out in the nude?"

"Um..." he shrugged his shoulders. "No. Not really, just...when I feel like it." he headed further in the room. "Did you meet our new housekeeper?" he asked, sitting back where she found him.

"Yeah." she answered, kicking her heels off. "Very pretty. But they're always like that, aren't they?"

"What are you talking about?" he continued with his work out? "I didn't choose her because of her looks. What good is that gonna do for me? She's here to cook and clean, remember?"

"That's not what your last maid thought. Apparently, she believed you two were together." he froze, watching her discard her skirt, followed by her top.

"Terri was just obsessive like you said." he pointed out. "How was the photo shoot? Did it go okay?" she fell back on the bed, releasing a soft moan.

"It went okay. Mmm, I'm so tired." she unsuspectingly felt a hand grope her thigh. She quickly looked up, watching closely as he finished undressing her by removing her underwear.

"You know, I couldn't stop thinking about you while you were gone."

"Really?" he leaned in, kissing her on the lips. "Why couldn't you stop thinking of me...again?" a faint laugh escaped his lips.

"You really want me to say it?" he flipped her over, using both his hands to unhook her bra. "I think I'll come off better showing you." he parted her legs, rolling her back over on her back. His tongue gradually trailed down in between her thighs, finding the wet area between her legs. The moment she felt him graze her spot, this rush of pleasure spread throughout her body.

"Mmm." she fell back, biting her lip in pleasure. "Justin..." he sucked sweetly on her clit, hearing her moan uncontrollably. "Oh..." she gripped a portion of his hair, on the verge of explosion. Words couldn't express the way she feel. It felt as if she was on Cloud 9.

He swiftly darted his tongue up and down her clit, sending her over the edge. "Jesus Christ. Oh..." she whimpered, grabbing a hold to the headboard. "Oh god yes. Fuck. Mmm." she bit her lip, holding back the screams begging to escape. "Baby..." her legs trembled emotionally. He quickly held them in place as he continued his task. "I don't know if I can..."

"Relax." he assured, rubbing her intensely. "Just think of this as a night you won't forget." he went back in for another taste. "Mmm, you taste delicious." her chest heave in and out of excitement. This was just too much pleasure she could take.

"I wanna feel you." she moaned, sliding a little further up towards the head board.

"Where are you going?" he slid two fingers inside her, fingering her at a medium pace. "I'm not finished." his tongue licked every inch of her dripping wet pussy, enjoying everything she had to offer.

"Baby, I can't..." she felt this tingly sensation in her bones. "Shit. Okay, st..." she placed her hand on his head, pushing him away. "Stop it. I can't take it anymore." he looked up at her, returning this interesting look.

"Are you begging me to stop?" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, okay?" he climbed on top of her, placing a gentle kiss in the creak of her neck.

"You don't know how bad I wanna fuck you." he groaned in her ear, his cock pulsating against her thigh.

"Yeah?" she reached in between them, immediately grabbing a hold to his massive size. "You really wanna fuck me? Hmm?" she pushed him on his back, trailing both her hands down his masculine chest.

"Damn right." he watched as she teasingly twirled her tongue around the head of his penis, slowly parting her lips---stuffing half of it in her mouth. "Oh..." he groaned, falling back on the bed. She stroked him firmly, sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth. "Yeah."

Within seconds, she could tell he was on full hard from the veins poking through his bulky cock. All she could imagine was getting the shit fucked out of her. Her pussy saturated even more the longer she imagined it. "Come here." he picked her up, quickly reversing positions. "You think you ready?" she nodded, biting her lip teasingly. "Okay." he swiftly threw her back on her stomach, pulling her to her knees. With one quick move, he slammed his full length inside her. There was no way of holding back the way she felt. IT was just too much for her. So she let everything out with a loud shriek.

Brooke looked up at the second floor with a questioning look on her face. "What the hell was that?"

"Mmm shit." she held onto the head board as he slammed his cock deep within her. "Ow..." she reached back, grabbing a hold to his arm. "Not too dep. I have to adjust."

"I'm sorry, baby. You haven't adjusted yet?" he spoke hilariously.

"Fuck you."

"Isn't that what I'm doing now? Ahaha." he gripped her waist, pulling her down on his shaft. "Damn." he groaned deeply. "Down." he placed his hand on her back, pushing her down. "Better."

"Oh god." she whimpered, his size hitting her spot continually. She attempted to lift up when he rested his hand on her back, pushing her back down. "Jesus, Justin. What do you feed that thing?"

"Brunettes." he held onto her shoulders as he picked up his speed, pumping her vigorously.

"Fuck!" she gripped the wooden head board, preventing herself from slamming into it. "God...oh." Brooke kept still as she listened closely. From the sounds, she immediately knew what was going on.

"It's comin'." he slammed in and out of her powerfully before releasing his seed. "Oh..." he fell on top of her, a guttural sound escaping his lips.

"The hell..." she exhaled greatly. "Have you gone mad?" he rolled off of her, positioning himself beside her.

"I'm sorry." he gulped down hard. "I couldn't control myself. Seeing you just made me realize how much I missed it." he gawked to the side, flashing her a massive smile. "I don't know how I went five years without it." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well, with a penis that size...I can't see how you went that long either." she sat up, immediately feeling a cramp in her lower abdomen. "Ow. I don't think I can move." he stepped out of bed, quickly covering himself with a robe.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and um...get ready for bed." he proceeded towards the bathroom. "Oh and I almost forgot. There's a little something waiting for you under the bed." he looked over his shoulder to stare at her. "Enjoy."

"What?" she quickly peered over the bed, lifting the blanket to gaze underneath the it. There was a wrapped box sitting on her side with a bow on the top. "You got me something again?" she grabbed the item, sitting it on her lap. She then, tore the wrapping off---coming face to face with an electronic device. "Oh my..." she looked over at Justin who was busy washing himself with a soapy wash cloth. "You got me a planner? How sweet."

"I figured, since you're pregnant...you're gonna start forgetting things easy so..." she flipped him the bird. "Haha. You can keep up-to-date with that."

"Whatever. The only thing I'm gonna forget is your name." she sat the item aside, forcefully stepping out of bed. She entered the steamy bathroom, leisurely closing the door behind her. "What some company?" she stepped in the huge tub, joining his side.

Chapter 14 by Black Coffee

Chapter 14

Three months later

Four months and a week along, and tired as can be---already. Beyonce stood in a chair, hammering a nail in the wall of the future baby's room. Justin had finished painting that side of the wall, so she decided to finish it by hanging pictures up. Justin on the other hand, was busy helping Brooke clean out one of his bedroom closets. "What do you want me to do with this?" she asked, holding up a box that had the word, "Pictures" written on it in bold lettering.

"I'll take it." he accepted the item out of her hand. "Oh and..." he quickly picked up a box that had, "Videos" written on it. "I'll just...put these away." he departed the room, making his way towards the guestroom next door. When he entered the room, he knelt down in front of the television and removed the lid to the video box. His eyes immediately focused on a VHS tape with the word, "Beach" on it. He then felt this chill go down his spine. "Oh my god." he mumbled, never taking his eyes off it. "I thought I got rid of this." for some reason, he was anxious to play it. So without further thinking, he popped the tape in the VCR and turned on the TV.

There he was, laughing and smiling with a blond. His ex-Britney Spears. This tape had to be a few years old because that was basically the length they had been apart.

"You're so cute! Gimme kiss." She leaned in for a kiss. "Mmm haha." a smile slowly formed across his lips, never peeling his eyes off the flick in front of him. "You love me?" he smiled warmly.

"Yes. Very much." he positioned himself on top of her, kissing her intimately. "Ever made love on a beach?" he spoke in her ear.

"What? Haha. Are you serious?" his hand trailed up her inner thigh.

"As a heartbeat." before he allowed it go any further, he stopped the tape. "I gotta get rid of this."

Beyonce entered the bedroom moments later to find Justin sitting on the bed fiddling with a pair of shoes. "Stupid...laces." he mumbled, quickly looking up to gaze at her. "Hey." he put his focus back on his shoes.

"What's going on? I thought you were gonna help me hang up some pictures." she smiled, taking a seat beside him.

"Yeah, um..." he looked away to gaze at Brooke who was almost finished tidying up the walk-in closet. "...I was assisting Brooke. I'm trying to make some room for your stuff."

"Hmm, well..." she glanced at her watch. "It's been two hours. How long is it gonna take?"

"I dunno." he answered with a shrug. "Probably a few more minutes. Besides, she's almost finished any way. Hey, Brooke...can you accuse us for a minute?"

"Uh...sure. No problem." she quickly stopped what she was doing and made her way out the room.

"What's going on?" he asked, sitting his shoes on the marble floor. "Come here." he attached his arms around her waist, quickly pulling her on top of him. "Mmm what's goin' on? Somethin' on your brain?"

"Welllll..." she bit her lip in thought. "I dunno. I was just..." she met eyes with his. "I was putting up a picture when your face popped up in my head. So..." a smile slowly formed across his lips.

"You want some dick?" her mouth hung open in shock.

"What? N...no. I mean..." he chortled at her behavior. "You really had to put it that way?"

"Yeah." he answered simply. "I mean, it's simple. You either want it or you don't." she rolled her eyes mischievously. "Beeeee?" he song, lifting his head to meet lips with hers. "Mmm." she slowly gave in, kissing him back.

"You're such a sex addict." she teased, sliding her tongue in his mouth.

"And you're not?"

"Ahaha." she happened to look up, gazing at a picture hanging on the wall above the bed. "Uh...I don't remember that picture being there." he looked up to realize what she was referring to.

"Oh, well it was hanging by the closet that's why." she leisurely looked down to stare at him.

"You gotta be kiddin' me right?" she moved off of him, positioning herself on the bed. "You don't seriously think I can make love with that picture...out in the opening like that?"

"What?" he sat up, flashing her a clueless look. "It's just a picture." she returned a silly look.

"No. It's not just a picture. It's a picture of a woman you were in love with. A woman who's deceased." he rolled his eyes. "I don't even know why you're just now flaunting it out in the opening after we've gotten this far."

"What are you talking about?"

"I dunno. I just..." she shook her head. "I think you should take it down. Seriously." his head jerked back offensively.

"Excuse me? You want me to take the woman I fell in love with picture down?"

"Haha oh my god. Am I really hearing this? Listen to yourself. I refuse to give myself to you...in front of that picture. I won't feel right. And besides that, we're together now. And I know how much you loved her..."

"No you don't, 'cause if you did...you wouldn't be demanding such a thing." her mouth had dropped open in shock. She couldn't have been hearing clearly.

"Okay, so what are you saying? Are you choosing a picture over me? Is that it?" she asked while crossing her arms over her chest in attitude. "'Cause if you are, you can just forget about everything." she threatened.

"Forget about what?"

"ME!! Forget about me!!" she shouted. "You think I wanna be competing with a deceased person? IT shouldn't even be that way."

"Bee..." he reached out for her. "Listen to me..." she backed away, treating him as if he was some kind of disease. "I don't..." he paused, trying to come up with a good excuse. "I just can't take it down...not yet." she rolled her eyes.

"Okay well...until then, I'll just make myself comfortable in one of the guest rooms. Oh and don't bother trying to sneak in and gettin' somethin', 'cause you don't have the time of day. You'll just be wasting your precious time." she turned, quickly departing the room and slamming the door behind her.

"Damnit." he quickly shot up, making his way out of the room. "Bee?" he held the door open with his foot. "Wait." she backed away as he stepped further in the room. "You know how much she meant to me, right?" she rolled her eyes. "You don't understand. It's been up there for months and you expect for me to just take it down...like that?"

"Yes! Because for one, you're trying to move on...with me. Last time I checked. And I just don't wanna feel like I have to compete with a dead girl." she held her head down, regretting the way she said it. "I didn't mean it that way."

"No, no. It doesn't matter. After all, that's exactly what she is. A dead girl." he turned, proceeding out of the room. "I'm gonna step out for a few. I still need that rocking chair for the baby." why did she feel bad all of a sudden? It wasn't like she was in the wrong...right?

"Justin..." he ignored her, making his way down the hall. "Ugh!!" she entered the room, slamming the door behind her. "Stupid."

Meanwhile...

"Do you have a display of this one?" Justin spoke to an associate at the retail store he was at. "I just wanna have some sort of clue to how big or little it is."

"Yeah. But the one that we have on display is a different color than this one." he pointed out a rocking chair already set up. "This one is black instead."

"Cool." he stuffed his hands in his pockets, never peeling his eyes off the item. "It's perfect size. This one is the same price?"

"Yes sir."

"Aight um...I'll take it." he grabbed one of the boxes sitting on the shelf. "Thank you."

"No problem." he proceeded towards the check out line.
____________

"I mean, damn! Sometimes I wonder. When we're making love, is it me you're seeing or her?" Beyonce spoke over the phone. "I don't wanna sound selfish. I just don't wanna be competing with a former girlfriend. I shouldn't have to feel this way. He told me he wants to move on so then do it! Take all the pictures down and anything else that belonged to her. If you see it this way, what if I was flaunting Jay-Z's picture while we're trying to have sex...ahaha. Exactly. He wouldn't like it and I know it. I know how he is. He'll be cussing like a dog."

"Will I?" she quickly looked up from her seat to stare at Justin who was standing over her.

"Shit um...I gotta go." she turned off the phone, having no idea what to say. She knew she was caught and she knew it was going to be hard to get herself out of this one. "Excuse me." she stood up, attempting to walk pass him but he had blocked her path.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"Oh come on." she whined.

"Don't..." he flashed her a warning look. "Who was that?" she finally met eyes with his, realizing how serious he looked.

"It's none of your business." his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"It's...what the hell do you mean it's none of my business? I have a right to know who you were telling ALLL of my business to." he had a point. "Now who was on the phone?"

"My sister. That's who was on the phone, now move. I wanna go inside." he slowly stepped aside, allowing her to enter the room. He then slid the glass door to the balcony shut, never taking his eyes off her.

"Why are you telling your sister about my personal business? Would you like it if I told all of my friends everything that happens around here?"

"I could care less. I'm sure they would agree with me any way. You don't make love with your ex-girlfriend's picture up. Looks to me like you haven't gotten over her yet. You're probably using me for your pleasure while you fantasize about her."

"How could you...you know what? Believe what you wanna believe. I know the truth."

"And so do I. And I also know that if you don't take that picture down, you're gonna lose the most important thing in your life right now. 'Cause if you haven't realized, Aaliyah is gone. She's not coming back. So you can either accept it or don't. Simple as that." he reframed himself from saying something he would regret.

"I'm gonna...step out for a few. Don't wait up for me." she watched him leave the room, never looking back. She then knew that he was really upset and she on the other hand felt bad once again. She had this habit of speaking her mind and sometimes she felt good about and then there were sometimes she felt horrible. Like now.

Chapter 15 by Black Coffee

Chapter 15

Later on (8:06 pm)

An hour had passed and Justin finally decided to make it back home. He entered the dimmed mansion, hearing the sound of a television. His eyes immediately focused on Brooke who was sitting next to Beyonce. She skimmed her back soothingly as she sobbed faintly. "Miss Knowles, I can assure you..."

"What's going on?" he asked, getting their attention.

"Um..." Brooke quickly stood to her feet, fiddling with her fingers nervously. "I was just...trying to console Miss Knowles here. I'll be getting back to work now." he kept his eyes on the individual.

"Uh actually...you can call it a night. Why don't you head to your room. Thanks."

"Sure." she left their sight, ambling up the curved stairs to the second floor. He on the other hand, kept his distance from her -- debating on whether to start a conversation.

"What's going on? Why are you...crying?" she kept her head down the whole time, wiping at her face with a Kleenex.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." he flashed her a confused look.

"Do what? What are you..."

"This! This whole...thing with you." he then knew what she was referring to. "It's just making me think too much. My head's starting to hurt and..."

"I can't believe this." he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "You're breaking up with me? And for what? Over a lousy picture?!"

"Oh so that's what you think it is?" she shot up. "It's not just a lousy picture. It's a picture of your fomer ex-girlfriend. And...you parading around here acting as if you don't care isn't making things better!" she brushed pass him, proceeding up the stairs.

"This isn't fair. How are you gonna break up with me because I don't wanna take down my ex's picture?" he followed behind her.

"Exactly! It's something you..." she looked back at him, nudging him in the shoulder with her finger. "...won't do. It's not like you can't you just choose NOT too."

"Bee..." he exhaled heavily. "Can we just talk about this?"

"No. I think I've said all that I had to say. At least I know where we stand. And who was more important in your life."

"Hey..." he grabbed her arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Don't say that. You know what's important in my life. And that's making sure you and my baby is okay. You know I'll give you the world. Anything you ask for..." he trailed off, realizing how stupid he was behaving.

"What was that? Anything I ask for..." she persuaded him to continue.

"Nevermind. I'm going to bed." she stood there, her hand on her hip and a stunned look on her face. "Oh and don't bother rubbing it in. I know I'm being a...an asshole. And I don't need you to make it obvious."

"What? The only person who's making it obvious is you." he entered the room, shutting the door behind him. "Dick." she spat out.

Meanwhile, Brooke prepared the dinner table for Beyonce and Justin. She happened to look up, watching a familiar person enter the room. "Mister Timberlake?" he quickly met her gaze with a questioning look on his face. From his posture and the way he eyed her, she could tell he wasn't in a good mood.

"Yes, Miss Stanley." he answered with no energy whatsoever.

"Um, dinner is ready. I was going to fix your plate if you were ready to eat."

"Sure." he took a seat at the long rectangular table. "I'll eat. I'm starving." she smiled warmly.

He watched her every move as she walked around in the kitchen, preparing him a delicious plate of food. As he did this, all he could think about was the her and Beyonce and how close they became. When he caught them in the living room talking, he didn't know what to think. For one, he knew they had to been talking about him. Just what?

She finally sat his plate in front of him with a glass of passion fruit aside. "There you go, Mister Timberlake. Anything else?" he gazed in on the food, immediately recognizing the contents. There was a portion of creamy corn, mash potatoes, new york stripped steak and a muffin all there on one plate. Where did she learn how to coordinate? Not only that, everything seem well done. Nothing too over cooked or half done. Just perfect.

He then met her gaze, never breaking a smile. This look of his begin to make her nervous. She had no idea what was up his sleeve but she did know that he had something to say.

"Why don't you sit down. Right over there." he pointed to a seat across from him. She hesitantly took his offer, her heart skipping a beat. She watched closely as he took a bite out of the steak, moaning afterwards. "Hmm, pretty good. Where did you learn how to cook like this? No offense, I've never met a white woman who knew how to cook like this. This looks like something a black woman would hook up." she flashed him a confused look.

"Well um, ahem...I uh happened to learn from a black woman. I'm adopted." his eyes raised interestingly.

"Oh really? And why haven't you told me this?"

"I didn't think it was important." he peered in her eyes as he took a bite out of the muffin. "Is there something on your mind?"

"Actually, no. Well yeah." he wiped at his mouth with a napkin. "I wanna know what you and my girlfriend was talking about earlier. You know, when she was crying an ocean to you." she looked away, having no idea what to say.

"I...I don't know what you're trying to say. Maybe I should get back to work."

"No!" he slammed his fist on the table, startling her completely. "I wanna know exactly what happened. Because from there on, all she kept doing was crying and just...crying her eyes out. I've never seen her like this and I know..."

"No offense, Mister Timberlake but you and her problems is none of my concern."

"You're right. So why the hell were you sitting there trying to console her when you should've been doing your job!"

"I was doing my job!" she snapped back. "You wanna know what happened? Fine! I was in the middle of cleaning your dirty clothes when I found her in the living room sobbing like some...brutally beaten child or something. I tried to leave before she saw me, but as you can see...I didn't succeed. She asked me to sit down so I did. She then started to ask my questions that I...that was hard for me to answer, but I did the best way I could. And that's when you caught us while I was in the middle of comforting her. I tried to get her to stop crying but she wouldn't." he gritted his teeth heatedly as he could slowly feel his eyes burning from his tears.

"All right. You're excused." he spoke faintly.

"Thank you." she stood up, quickly departing the kitchen.

Moments later, Beyonce entered the kitchen -- her smile quickly fading when she noticed Justin sitting at the table. He locked eyes with hers, feeling sick to his stomach all of a sudden.

"I'm not hungry." he mumbled, making his way out of the dining room.

"Hmm." Beyonce followed the way that he went. "Is this what we're doing now? Playing games?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." he took a seat on the sofa in the living room, grabbing the remote with him.

"Don't play stupid! You see, I was gonna try to forget about this whole situation since I figured out how you truly felt about me. But I changed my mind. I'm gonna do what I wanted to do from the get go."

"And what is that?" he asked, watching her freeze by the stairs.

"Move out." his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You're..." for one, he didn't want to reveal how shocked he was. So he had to pretend like it didn't affect him, which on the other hand -- it did. "What do you mean you're moving out? Isn't that like another way of saying you're breaking up with me?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. You figure it out." she attempted to proceed up the stairs when a hand grabbed her.

"Bee..." she yanked her arm away.

"Don't touch me." she spat out. "I don't get you. Before we got together, you were bitchin' about moving on and being happy again but when you get that opportunity, you ruin it. You take it for granted. I tried to be patient with you. I listened to your stories about how much you miss her and wish to see her again. And no matter how much I tell you she's never coming back, you just don't wanna see it." his eyes slowly watered up with tears. "I don't wanna be competing with her. Do you even know how it feels to be second in line? I understand it's gonna take some time for you to completely get over her, but that doesn't mean you're supposed to make it obvious how much she means to you. That makes me wonder if there's a place in your heart for me. You don't even have pictures of me up on the wall. What's up with that? Do I even exist to you? Huh?" he looked away, sniffling inaudibly. "Or am I just here to...make your dream come reality? You have your baby on the way. You don't need me."

"That's not true." his voice cracked from the tears slowly taking control of him.

"Then what's true? Tell me!" he locked eyes with hers, realizing how much this affected her.

"Me wanting to be with you and having a family with you. That's true. And my love for you." he paused a good second, taking in the silence around them. "I don't just invite anybody to live with me. I don't buy expensive fur coats for the heck of it. I don't...I don't get on my knees..." she watched in confusion as he knelt down on one knee. "...and ask for your hand in marriage...if I don't really love you and want you. And need you."

"Oh my god." she mumbled. "Justin don't..." she spoke teary-eyed.

"I wanna be with you." he held her hand. "I wanna marry you and have a family together." her bottom lip trembled emotionally. "Just say yes." she shook her head.

"I...of coarse I wanna marry you, but..."

"But what?"

"Prove to me I'm all you need. Take her picture down. If you can make that sacrifice for me, then I'll marry you. I won't hesitate to walk down the aisle with you."

"That's all I have to do?"

"That's all I'm asking for. Unless you wanna do something else." he bit his lip in thought.

"Okay." he stood to his feet. "I'll do it." she watched him walk towards their bedroom which seemed like a mile away. He then entered the master bedroom, his eyes immediately focusing on the picture hanging over the bed. He took a minute to admire it before removing it off the wall.

"I appreciate you doing this for me." she spoke, standing in the door way. "Don't do this if you feel pressured to. It's not worth you being unhappy. You have to do what makes you feel happy."

"I think taking this down will make it easier for me to...really move on." she watched him drop it in the waste basket. "There. It's done." he leisurely looked up at her with this hurt in his eyes. She didn't think he actually cared that much about her till now. But for some reason, she felt a little guilty about making him do something he was hesitant of.

"Baby..." she approached him, pulling him closer by his hands. "Everything's gonna be okay." she assured, rubbing his back soothingly.

"I know. I just..." he kept back his emotions bottled up inside him. "I don't want history to repeat itself. For some reason, I'm scared of moving on to the future because...just being with you for these past few months have made me stronger. And happier." she pulled back, gazing in his diluted eyes.

"Me too. You're like the other part of me. Why do you think I got so upset when I saw her picture. I didn't wanna lose you. To your ex."

"I'm sorry. I know..."

"Don't. You're just gonna make me cry even more. Okay?" she embraced him in a hug. "I love you." he gradually met lips with hers. "Mmm." she moaned, running her hand over his hair. He quickly kicked the door closed, never parting lips. She backed up into the bed, falling on top of it and pulling him with her. "Why do we always come to this conclusion after a fight?"

"Mmm I dunno. You'll see why after I'm finished with you. Haha."

stories/1486/images/sb1.gif

Chapter 16 by Black Coffee

Chapter 16

Three weeks later (April 22nd, 2007) - Mickie's Diner

Beyonce sat at a table sipping on a glass of pink lemonade while waiting on her date. Thirty minutes had passed and still no sign of him. "Oh boy." if she waited any longer, she probably would have died of hunger. Her cell phone had woke her out of her thoughts. She quickly grabbed the hot pink, motorola razr phone from out of her purse and flipped it open. "Hello?" she answered, placing the item to her ear. "I'm still at the diner. Well you told me to meet you here. What's going on? Where are you? It's been thirty min..." she trailed off when she noticed the individual entering the room. She disconnected the call, placing the phone back in her purse. "'Bout time." he smiled, leisurely placing a kiss on her lips.

"Sorry I'm late." he took a seat across from her.

"What took so long? You're never late." he held up a gift wrapped box. "Hmm, that would explain it."

"I got you something." she rolled her eyes mischievously.

"You're always getting me something." she reached out, accepting the item from him. "What is it this time? A bracelet? Necklace? Ear rings? Or better yet..."

"Just open it up." she finally removed the lid, coming face to face with a diamond ring. "It's your engagement ring. Sorry it took so long. The lady who hand craft it for me had went out of town for two weeks so...I had to wait till she got back." a smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"It's beautiful. And huge!"

"You deserve the best. Here..." she watched him grab her hand firmly, gradually sliding the ring on her ring finger.

"You know..." she shielded one side of her face with the palm of her hand to conceal her blushing. "This is too much. I..."

"I've been told that I'm too much. Women just can't handle all the love, if you know what I mean." he bragged.

"Oh...don't even..." she shook her head. "There's no need to get all big headed, okay?" he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Maybe you're right." he cleared his throat, never peeling his eyes off her. "So, you hungry? I bet you are." he gazed around for any available waitress or waiter. "Excuse me." he immediately got a waiter's attention.

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"Um, I think we're ready to order now."
___________

8:12 pm (Later on)

A doorbell woke Justin out of his sleep. He sat up, gazing around the living room in questioning. The doorbell went off once more. "What the hell..." he stood up, making his way towards the front door. "Bee?" he peered out the peep hole, instantly recognizing the person. "What the..." he stepped back, gazing around for Beyonce who was nowhere in sight. "Um, just a moment!"  he straightened out his clothes, hesitantly unbarring the door. He then yanked it open, meeting up with his ex-girlfriend. Someone he hadn't seen in months. "Britney?" she stood there with a smile on her face. "Um, what are you doing here?" he gazed pass her shoulder for a sign of Beyonce's volk's wagon that was normally parked in the drive way, which now -- was gone.

"Hey." she never broke a smile. "I just wanted to stop by in person and tell you how..." her voice cracked from the tears taking over her. "I know how much she meant to you and...the baby." he flashed her a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Aaliyah..." she sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I know how much you were looking forward to marrying her and having that baby."

"I..." he shook his head. "I really don't know what you're talking about. Aaliyah's been dead for five years now. Well almost and...you're just now showing up to give your condolences?"

"Justin?!" Beyonce shook him, waking him out of his sleep. "You okay?" he sat up, peering around the room -- never feeling so lost. He then met her gaze, his eyes filled with tears that were willing to pour any minute. "What's wrong?" she asked in concern.

"I...I think Aaliyah was pregnant when she died." her eyebrows raised interestingly.

"Okay and...why would you say that?" she rolled her eyes. "Why are we even talking about this again?"

"Because...I dunno. I just have this good feeling that she was." she laid back, gazing up at the ceiling.

"Well, I'm gonna try and get some sleep. I have a flight to catch in the morning." he returned a confused look.

"A flight? What?" she gawked to the side to stare at him. "You're flying where?"

"Did you forget I have a flight to Miami for a photo shoot. They wanna take pictures of my belly for the Expectant Parent's issue." he burned a hole into her, all of a sudden -- having flash backs of the weird dream he had. Maybe Aaliyah wasn't pregnant when she died. Maybe that dream was telling him of something that was going to happen in the future.

"You can't go on that plane." she held an hilarious look.

"What do you..."

"Bee, listen to me. I had...well I think something bad is going to happen if you go on that plane." she rolled her eyes pathetically.

"Justin, I dunno what's..."

"Jesus Christ! Just hear me out here, please." she slowly sat up, feeling nervous suddenly.

"What's going on? I mean, you're starting to act really weird."

"I had this vision that you...I mean, Aaliyah died from a plane crash and she was pregnant."

"Okay and so? What does that have to do with me?"

"The truth is, autopsy reports show that she wasn't pregnant when she died. But, you are and you're planning to fly to Miami. What does that tell you?" she shook her head, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"Okay now, I think you're talking crazy." she stepped out of bed, proceeding towards the bedroom door.

"Bee?" he shot up, quickly grabbing a hold to her arm. "Listen to me!" he snapped.

"No!" she shouted, forcefully yanking her arm away. "Don't..." she backed away, her heart nearly jumping out of her chest. "Stay away from me, please." she departed the room, rushing down the hall in tears.

"Fuck!" he slammed his fist on the door in fury. "I knew I shouldn't have..." he exited the room, quickly following her down the hall. "Something told me not to fall for you. I knew this was gonna happen! I knew it! I can never be happy. Not even once!"

"What the fuck do you expect?! You're claiming that you can foresee the future and you expect me to be all cool about it? How would you feel if you just found out you're gonna die in a plane crash? I dunno." she shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe it's just not meant for you to be happy!" she cried. "I dunno. Maybe it's not meant for me...to be happy."

"Bee..." he took a step towards her.

"Just leave me alone." she turned, proceeding down the hall -- slowly disappearing in the dark. From this point in time, he had no idea what to do. He knew for sure, he had to stop her from going on that plane. He couldn't bare the thought of losing another love of his life.

stories/1486/images/sb1.gif

Chapter 17 by Black Coffee

Chapter 17

The following morning (9:34 a.m.)

Justin laid in bed gazing up at the ceiling as thoughts wandered his mind. He couldn't stop thinking about last night and the horrible fight he got into with Beyonce. She was supposed to trust him with all her heart but instead, she behaved like he was some kind of psycho path. The whole situation was beginning to piss him off. And he was slowly regretting ever falling in love with her.

He finally stepped out of bed and made his way towards the bathroom. When he entered the room, he shut the door behind him. Moments later, Beyonce entered the room still wearing the silk gown from last night. She gazed around the room for a sign of Justin but he was nowhere in sight. She then ambled towards the walk-in closet a few feet away from her and entered it.

Justin stood underneath the warm water with his eyes shut. This was probably what he needed. A nice warm shower to soothe his mood. "Where is my skirt?" Beyonce mumbled, shuffling through her clothes hanging on the rack. "Damn. I think Brooke is washing it."

Justin later departed the bathroom, wrapping a towel around his waist. He immediately froze when he noticed Beyonce standing in the closet, going through some clothes. For some odd reason, he felt nervous. Maybe because he didn't know what type of mood she was in and the last thing he wanted to do was start another fight.

So he decided to keep to himself while getting dressed. He grabbed a pair of silk boxers from out of his drawer and slipped them on. While searching for one of his wife beaters, a loud noise startled him. He quickly looked over his shoulder to gaze at Beyonce who seemed to have dropped something. "Shit! God damnit." she kneeled down, fiddling with her jewelry case which was now into pieces. "Oh boy." she spoke with a sigh, finally gawking his direction. When she noticed he was in her presence, she immediately stood up -- flashing him a nervous look. When he realized her actions towards him, he decided not to say anything.

She watched as he grabbed a pair of jeans and a polo shirt from out of the closet. As she continued to look on, something was telling her to speak up and then another voice was telling her to do the opposite. For one, she had no idea where to start from. Especially after the way she behaved last night. "Going...somewhere?" she finally built up the courage to ask.

He took a seat on the bed as he begin to slip on a pair of socks. "Yeah." she looked away, biting her lip in thought. She had to think of something else to say because keeping quiet was only making her even more nervous. And she had no idea why.

"I um...I leave for my flight at twelve." she paused, slowly meeting his gaze. From the look in his eyes, she could tell he wasn't too pleased to hear about it.

He stared at her for a good minute as his eyes leisurely burned with a watery solution. From the distance between them, she had no idea of noticing this. "Um..." he began, finally peeling his eyes off her. "Okay." he spoke in a hoarse whisper. Words couldn't explain how bad he wanted to cry because for some reason, something was telling him the results weren't going to be good. "I'm gonna..." he stood to his feet. "...step out for a few. Just to clear my head." he grabbed his car keys from off the dresser, quickly leaving the room. She remained by the closet, lost and hurt. Because for one, she was choosing her career over him and she knew that was being plain selfish.

This guy really cared about her and he surely didn't want to lose her. But did she care? She wasn't even so sure. "Good morning Mister Timberlake." Brooke greeted.

"I don't think it's such a good morning." he replied on his way towards the front door. "I'll see you later." she watched him depart the house. Beyonce watched Justin hop in his car from their bedroom window located on the second floor.

She wanted to stop him, but again something was holding her back.

What if this was actually the last time she saw him? What if his dream was trying to tell him something?

She quickly grabbed the cordless phone and turned it on -- dialing a familiar number. Justin pulled up in front of a traffic light, unsuspectingly hearing his phone go off. He gazed at the device sitting in the phone compartment, instantly recognizing the number.

Should I answer it or should I not? His hand slowly reached out, picking up the wireless phone. He then flipped it open, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?" he answered.

"Hey." a familiar voice replied. "Um..." he pulled off when the light turned green. "I think we need to talk." he sat back, making himself comfortable.

"'Bout what?" there was a moment of silence between them.

"About that...weird dream." he rolled his eyes, feeling offended all of a sudden.

"I thought we discussed this last night. And besides, you already made up your mind."

"I know, I just..." she paused. "You expect me to believe some dream of yours?"

"Yes! I expect you to trust me." he heard her sigh in response.

"It's just...it's absurd. It's..." he shook his head.

"Look, if you called me to...make fun of my dreams then you're wasting your time." with that, she heard a click indicating that he had hung up. She stood there with this offended look on her face.

"He hung up..." she chewed down on her inner lip in anger. "Nobody hangs up on me."

Justin sat in front of another light, waiting for it to turn green when his phone had went off again. He glanced at the screen, recognizing the number. "Damn." he mumbed, flipping the phone open. "Yeah?"

"How dare you hang up on me! I call to talk to you and straighten this whole thing out and you..."

"You don't wanna straighten things out. That's the last thing you wanna do 'cause if you did, you wouldn't go on that damn plane!" he snapped. "I tried talking to you and begging you not to go and all you did was look at me like I was some kind of stranger. What the fuck do you take me for?! You think I will hurt you? You think I will actually do something to hurt you?" she could hear the cry in his voice. "I just wanna protect you and...I know it's impossible to prevent bad things from happening. But I believe you CAN prevent them at some points. And..."

"It's a dream!! A dream that didn't even involve me! You were dreaming about your ex because all you can think about is her. How do you expect me to feel? My fiancé is still in love with his dead girlfriend. Things can't get any worse than this." she cried.

He sat there, completely lost with words. He wasn't sure whether to take her words offensive or simply aggressive. He knew she cared about him and he knew she wanted him all to herself, but to say something like that just turned him off -- completely.

"I don't know what to say anymore. For some stupid reason, I'm having this feeling that no matter what I do to prove to you that all I want is you...you're just gonna find some kind of way to make it look like the opposite. You know, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't be trying so hard to get you not to go on that plane. And I don't care how stupid I may sound. I know how I feel and I know when something bad is going to happen. I can feel it in my bones. And if you don't wanna trust me then fine. You should've never agreed to marry me. I mean, I would be stupid to accept someone's hand in marriage if I didn't trust them." he pulled the phone away from his ear, slowly folding it shut.

She took a seat on the bed, sobbing faintly. For one, she knew this was a sign that they were on the verge of splitting up. Because she knew deep down that there was no relationship without trust.
_____________

12:10 p.m.

Beyonce entered the airport, strolling both her luggage towards the lobby area. "Miss Knowles, your purse." she quickly focused in on the driver who held her designer purse in his hand.

"Oh." she dropped her things, quickly approaching him. "Thank you so much." she accepted the item from him. "You sure you don't want a tip? You've been really nice to me and..." she dug in her purse. "That's the least I can do."

"I assure you, Miss Knowles...keep your money." he suggested. She met his gaze, immediately having flash backs of Justin. She didn't understand why she couldn't just stop for a second and listen to what he had to say. Was the interview that important? Especially to jeopardize her relationship with the best man she'd ever been with.

"Um, okay." she gradually turned, making her way back to her luggage. Wait a minute. Something was wrong. "Where's my luggage?" she twirled around, searching for her things. "Oh my god." this day couldn't get any worse.

"Looking for something?" she froze, hesitantly twirling around to meet up with a very familiar guy.

"Justin?" he stood there with her suitcases in his hands. "Um..."

Flight 68 now boards! Flight 68 now boards!

"That's my flight." she mumbled, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Can I please have my luggage?" he nodded.

"Sure. If you can take them from me." she threw her hands up in aggravation.

"This is ridiculous. "Fine, Justin. You wanna make a fool outta yourself then go right ahead. But you're not gonna make a fool outta me." she turned, making her way towards the boarding line.

"You're right." a voice spoke behind her. "I'm willing to make a fool outta myself for you, because when it comes to you...nothing matters. Not even my job." she stopped, refusing to look his direction. "Please don't go. I don't know what...I'll do without you. I can't lose another love of my life. I just don't think I'll be able to handle it." she finally turned his direction with her head hung low. "Please. I mean, what do I have to do to make you stay? You want me to get down on my knees and beg?" she lifted her head to gaze at him. "Just tell me."

"Do you realize how important this interview is? I can't just cancel it because of some dream of yours."

"Well do you even realize how important you are to me? You and the baby. You think I wanna lose my family?" she shook her head pathetically.

"So this is what this is about? You're afraid of losing your baby? I mean, you're so hooked on becoming a father. You'll do anything, won't you?" he dropped her luggage, taking a few steps towards her.

"This is not just about the baby. 'Cause in that case, I would just let you go on that plane with no problem and just simply get another woman pregnant. I don't even understand why you're acting so stupid. I pour my heart out to you and this is what you do?" a few people watched on with their nosy eyes. "You make complete fun of me. You never had a man who loves you as much as I do and when you finally find that person who would give you the world, you're just willing to give it up that easy. And for what? Why are you so stuck on this 'don't trust men' faze? You will never be happy thinking the way that you do. Never! And I can guarantee you won't find a man like me. Not now and not ever." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay well it seems to me like you've made of your mind." he burned a hole into her, not wanting to let her go.

"I guess so." she turned, proceeding towards her destination.

"You have your ticket?" the lady at the entrance asked.

"Um, yeah." she pulled the ticket from out of her purse and handed it to her.

 "Wait." she felt a hand grab her, pulling her a few feet away from the entrance. "I won't let you go." he twirled her around to face him. "Not if you're carrying my baby." she broke from his embrace, quickly swinging her hand and slapping him across the face.

"Don't you ever gr..." he gripped her waist, yanking her towards him. He then invaded her lips with a deep kiss. She tried breaking free, but his grip on her waist tightened. She slowly begin to give in, her knees weakening from his touch.

Awww. She is so lucky.

She finally broke away, slowly meeting his gaze. This man had to be in love with her. Especially if he would come all out his way to protect her. No man had ever treated her this way. Most of them were just in it for one thing and one thing only.

"I can't lose you." he spoke faintly.

"I..." she gulped down, holding back the tears begging to pour. "I can't lose you either." a smile slowly formed across his lips.

"Okay. Well trust me on this. If you really love me, you'll take my word and...not go." she sniffled, holding her head down to conceal the tears in her eyes.

"All right." he bit his lip, brushing her cheek gently with the tip of his thumb.

"Come on." she held his hand, following him towards the exit. On their way outside, they could hear a few people whispering and talking about them. Some were good and some weren't. But who cared? The only thing that mattered was them and her deciding to stay.

The next day around nine that morning...

"Bee!! Baby?" Justin barged in the room with a newspaper in his hand. "Beyonce?" he sat beside her, shaking her gently.

"Mmm." she moaned, slowly fluttering her eyes open.

"You have to see this." he held up the paper for her. She forcefully sat up, rubbing her tired eyes soothingly.

"What's...what's wrong."

"See for yourself." he sat the newspaper on her lap. She slowly looked down, squinting her blurry eyes to see better.

"What is this?" she shut her eyes, fluttering them back open to see clearly. Her eyes leisurely zoomed in on the horrible big, bold lettering. All she could  focus on were the words, flight 68; and crash. For some reason, she couldn't get herself to form one word. It was like something had token over her. "Oh my god." she looked up to gaze at Justin who had a blank look on his face. He was shocked himself. Traumatized because his dream was actually telling him something. And not only that, if he didn't try so hard to stop her from going, she wouldn't have been there -- with him -- still alive.

"I'm so sorry." she broke down in tears. "I'm so sorry for not believing you." he embraced her in a warm hug.

"It's okay." he assured, skimming her back soothingly. "The only thing that matters is that you didn't go. I just wish I could've stopped everyone else but...they probably would've thought I was crazy...like you did." a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry...really." he wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's okay." she peered directly into his eyes, feeling blessed to have found him. Blessed and lucky. Because if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be here right now. Truthfully, she didn't know where she would have been.

The End

By Shona
Copyright, Publish 2006-2007
All Rights Reserved 2007

stories/1486/images/17.gif

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1633