I Hate You by Tempest-Sher
Summary:

For my Secret Santa, Kkhbtb

Kristina never liked the holidays. Justin just wanted to go home. When two strangers get stuck in a garage on Christmas Eve, anger isn't the only thing they feel.


Categories: Challenges Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, General
Challenges: Secret Santa 2009
Challenges: Secret Santa 2009
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3141 Read: 1774 Published: Dec 25, 2009 Updated: Dec 25, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Tempest-Sher

Chapter 1 by Tempest-Sher

The traffic couldn’t be any worse on Christmas Eve. Cars were bumper to bumper because of the heavy snow that was falling. Kristina drummed her fingers against the steering wheel, hopping the gesture would bring movement to the gridlock. She turned on the radio, growing impatient with the wait as holiday songs of cheer and jolliness played. She quickly changed the station to something or anything modern. This season wasn’t exactly her favorite. At the age of eight, she learned the magic of Santa Claus was her parents really wrapping the gifts and that her father was eating all of her cookies. Some holly jolly Christmas’ she had endured over the years.

 

“Christmas, bah humbug!” Kristina said aloud to herself as she beeped her horn. “Move your asses!”

 

Thirty minutes later, the traffic began to move and she was on her way to her family home. Although she didn’t enjoy the holidays, she loved her family. It was about the only aspect of Christmas that she enjoyed aside from the gift giving. She hadn’t seen much of them over the past year due to her demanding job but she made sure she called whenever she could. It was the least she could do but once she found time to take off, she packed her bags and drove back home for Christmas. At least that is what she was hoping for.

 

Her car began to sputter and tink as she merged off of the highway. Kristina shifted the car gears, hoping accelerating it would bring it back to life but with one last push to the gas petal, the car wailed a final whoosh before the engine died completely. Katrina managed to maneuver the car over to the side of the road and place it into park. She reached into her bag and grabbed her phone, only to see the device was black screened. She pressed the power button but to no avail; her phone, much like the car, was dead.

 

“Just fucking great!” Katrina exclaimed. “First my car and now my damn phone. All I need is for it to start snowing again and then I’ll know that I’m royally screwed.”

 

She got out of the car, taking her keys with her, and locked her doors. Looking around the neighborhood, she saw the bright Christmas lights twinkling from house to house. It looked much like the holiday movies they showed on lifetime where the snow covered the ground and children played with their sleds with smiles planted on their faces. Kristina decided to knock on the house she parked her car in front of, hoping someone could help her. She knocked three times and had no answer.

 

“Is anyone home?” Kristina said as she peered through the window. When she saw the vacant space lit up by only a Christmas tree, she descended the small steps and headed back to her car. “Of course not, Kristina. No one is going to be home when you need a miracle.”

 

She surveyed the neighborhood once more when she saw headlights coming down the street. She rushed down as fast she could to catch the car when she slipped and fell down into the snow. The car she saw coming pulled over and the driver got out. She managed to pull herself up and dust the snow off of her as the driver came over.

 

“Are you alright, ma’am?” He said to Kristina with concern. Kristina nodded as she looked over to his truck. He had a red Ford pick up sitting in front of hers. There is a God! She thought to herself as she looked back over to the man. He had to be no older than forty but he seemed very friendly and genuinely concerned.

 

“I’m having some car trouble.” Kristina said to the man. “I was driving home when my car completely shut off. My phone’s dead so I can’t call someone to come and g-”

 

The man waved his hand and motioned for her to follow him. “No problem, miss. I was actually on my way back to the garage. We’ll just hook your car up and take you there.”

 

“Oh thank you so much.” Kristina exclaimed happily as she piled into the passengers side of the pick up. The man came over to the driver’s side, and picked up his Nextel to radio in.

 

“Justin, do you copy?” The man said into the phone.

 

A scratchy response was followed by a young but masculine voice. “I copy, Simon. About to close shop in a few.”

 

“No, Justin.” Simon said into the phone. “I need you to stay open. Got a little lady here whose car went bust. I’m bringing her in.”

 

I won’t be able to repair it until Saturday. It’s Christmas Eve.”

 

“Justin, keep the garage open. I’m on my way.” Simon said before slamming the radio down and closing the door. Kristina looked over at the phone shaking her head. She may have not liked the holidays but this Justin character seemed more of a Scrooge than she was.

-----

Kristina looked around the garage as Simon argued loudly with Justin. When they came into the garage, Justin had left the garage door locked.  When Simon climbed out and saw what she assumed was Justin walking out of the garage, the older man quickly got out of the truck and began yelling at the young guy. Kristina sat inside of the truck and watched as the garage door suddenly raised and Simon came back to drive it inside. When she got out, she’d been standing in the same spot since then.

 

The door to the small office opened as Justin walked out of it. His hair was slightly curly on top but cut in a low Afro. Kristina tried to stifle her laugh as she watched him walk over to her car and take a look at it. She stood beside him as he opened the hood of the car, latching it to stay up.

 

“Where did Simon go?” She asked Justin who looked at her through the corner of his eye and didn’t answer. He continued to look at her car, going around to the driver’s side and opening the door.

 

“He left me to do the work. Keys.” Justin said in a demanding tone. Kristina placed her hands on her hips and look at him.

 

“Is that a question or a command?”

 

“Do you want your car fixed or not lady?” He said impatiently waiting for the car keys. Sighing heavily, he stood from the driver’s seat and said, “Look lady, it’s Christmas Eve, I want to be home and I’m sure you do too so do us both a favor, cut the bullshit and hand me the keys.”

 

“You’ve got fucking nerve talking to me like that.” Kristina said to Justin angrily. “Where is your phone? I’ll call someone to pick me up and wait until after the holiday to pick up the car.”

 

“Fine, lady!” Justin said as he slammed the passenger side door. “I can go home and enjoy the rest of my night.”

 

Justin walked out of the garage while Kristina huffed her way over to the small office she’d seen him walk out of moments ago. It was very spacious for a small space. A small desk sat in the middle of the room with a wooden chair behind it. The desk was scattered with papers here and there but she managed to find the black rotary phone. She smirked at the old fashioned phone before pressing it to her ear and dialing her home. The line rang a few times before it completely shut off, followed by the lights in the office.

 

“Shit!” Kristina exclaimed, slamming the phone on the receiver. The office and garage were pitch black, leaving no visible way for her to see. She sighed heavily and tried to remain calm. If her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she figured she would be able to move about. She began to take a few steps forward, able to see a faint strip of light coming from somewhere when she heard the sound of Justin’s voice calling out to her.

 

“Say something if you hear me.” He called out moving the flashlight back and forth. Katrina shook her head in the darkness as she continued to move to the door. She’d wondered how many times he’d seen Titanic before adding that line to the equation.

 

“I’d whistle but I don’t have one on me.” She said with a smirk as a hand felt her arm. The flashlight shined and showed the grim smirk of Justin before her.

 

“I thought all women were jolly for the holidays.” Justin said maneuvering past her with the flashlight to sit it on the desk.

 

“I’m not one of them.”

 

Justin chuckled as he sat down. “It figures you’re one of those types.”

 

Kristina looked him up and down, still peeved with him for his earlier comment. “What type?”

 

“The type that has a stick up their ass.” Justin said as he opened the metal box that sat on the wall.

 

“I do not act as though there is a stick up my ass!” Kristina said angrily. “You don’t even know me.”

 

“I know plenty about you just by your car alone.” He replied with his back turned to her. He turned each switch on and off, hoping some of the power would return to the building. Kristina fumed behind him angrily. She wanted out of this place. She just wanted to go home, eat dinner, and forget that she ever met or seen this guy standing in front of her.

 

Minutes had gone by, as Kristina grew impatient. Justin was still having trouble with the lights but didn’t want to let her know. “Do you even know what you’re doing over there?” Kristina said rubbing her arms to keep warm. There was a draft coming into the garage that was making her cold while still wearing her coat.

 

“Yes, lady, I do.” Justin lied as he still turned each switch hoping he would get lucky.

 

Kristina sighed heavily and took a seat in the chair and watched Justin work. There was nothing else left for her to do. He was wearing a worn aviator coat that she’d seen on guys one too many times, a fad that never died but she thought it suited him. She cleared her throat as the thought passed her. Just because she was admiring him from behind, didn’t mean anything. He was still being an asshole for no reason. Yet, as she gave another glance, he wasn’t bad looking at all. He could stand for a haircut but the curly hair worked on him.

 

“I can feel you looking at me, lady.” Justin said quietly as he sighed and took a seat across from her. He gave a cocky smirk as he on the opposite side of the desk. “See anything you like?”

 

Kristina cleared her throat giving Justin even more reason to grin. “No I don’t because the fucking mechanic can’t get the lights to come back on.”

 

Justin laughed. “I fix cars, not lights. I’m not an electrician.”

 

“Same difference.” Kristina said as a thought crossed her mind. She thought she should’ve asked him earlier for it. “Do you have a cell phone?”

 

“No.” Justin said waving his radio at her. “I already radioed Simon for help. He’s on his way back.”

 

“And how long is that going to take?”

 

“About an hour.” Justin said as Kristina groaned. “You’re stuck with me until then so let’s make the best of it.”

 

Kristina looked at Justin as he continued to smile. “What is so funny…Justin?”

 

“Nothing…Kristina.” He said with a smirk.

 

That motherfucker! Kristina thought angrily. “You’ve been calling me lady this whole damn time just to annoy me!?”

 

“I told you,” Justin said getting up from the chair and circling the desk. “I know all about your type.”

 

He gripped the sides of Kristina’s chair, the glow of the flashlight sitting up right on the desk casting a shadow across his face. Kristina looked at him and could feel her panties becoming wet by his gaze but she wanted to focus. She didn’t know this guy from a hole in the wall. Justin, however, was onto her body language and wanted to toy with her.

 

“You, are very uptight.” He said leaning further into Kristina’s face. She wanted to push him away but her body was betraying her. Her mind was telling her no but, you only live once, she thought.

 

“You don’t live on the edge,” He continued, leaning closer to her ear. He chuckled lowly into her before he whispered, “I can even bet you’ve never been fucked properly.”

 

“That-that’s none of your business if I haven’t-have or not!” Kristina stammered finally able to push Justin away. She straightened herself and crossed her legs. The pressure brought to her clit made it pulse even more. She knew she was sexually frustrated but was it that obvious?

 

“Your stammering proves my point.” Justin said with a laugh. “If you lived on the edge and do things impulsively, you wouldn’t be so angry.”

 

“I hate you.” Kristina said angrily.

 

Justin arched his eyebrow mockingly. “Show me.”

 

Kristina stood from her chair and kissed Justin forcefully. All of Justin’s shit talking made her want this hate making, fuck session, whatever she wanted to called it. Her hands tangled into his fro as the flashlight fell loudly to the floor. Justin pulled at her jacket and clothes, turning their bodies around so Kristina could sit on the desk.

 

She slid the aviator jacket off of his body and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Justin found her lips and brought her thighs to wrap around his waist. Her nipples hardened beneath his chest as Justin slid his hands down to her legs and unzipped her boots, deepening the kiss they shared while he threw the shoes behind him. The shoes hit against a metal barrel far off while Kristina worked the zipper of Justin’s jeans down. His hands held her neck possessively as he stepped out of his pants and boxers, his hard cock pressed against her as he kissed down her chest. He unclasped her bra hastily, throwing it to the side as he took a nipple to his lips, playing with her other breast in his other hand.

 

The touch of his warms hands against her skin felt good to her as he licked between each breast rapidly. Kristina didn’t want all of the foreplay he was giving her, as much as she would’ve wanted it. She pulled Justin back and turned him to the desk, pulling her panties down with one hand and used the other hand to push Justin down onto the desk. The papers on the desk were the furthest thing on both of their minds right now. She eased her way onto the desk as Justin guided her hips towards him, his breath hitched into his throat at the site of her naked body.

 

Kristina guided her body on top of Justin’s, seething at the entrance of him inside of her. Justin held on to her hips, making small motions with his own as he began the rhythm on top of the desk. She held her head back, arching her back while she moved her body back and forth, pressing her muscles around him hard. Justin groaned loudly, holding onto Kristina tight as she moved. She looked down at him, watching his face squint in pleasure at her movements.

 

“Still want to talk shit, Mechanic?” She said with a breathy laugh.

 

Justin laughed at her act of dominance and held her securely as he lifted them both from the desk, still bouncing her on top of him before laying her back on the desk. He took both of her ankles into his hands and held her legs wide before speeding up his pace. Kristina moaned from the force of Justin’s movements in response.

 

“I think that I just talked shit.” Justin said with a growl, watching Kristina’s breast bounce back and forth with his movements. He reached down and pinched her nipples softly, making Kristina tighten around him.

 

A warm rush came over her body as she moaned and tugged lightly at her hair as her back arched forward to his movements. Justin smirked and moved faster inside of her, pulling all the way out and forcefully moving back in, making the moves so quick that Kristina started to moan louder than before. Her nails dug into his forearms as she rode out her orgasm.

 

“That’s right, ” Justin groaned as he thrust further into her folds, “scream out for me.”

 

“Fuck…,” Kristina began to say as she felt herself about to climax against from his movements, gaining the strength to finish her words as she looked into Justin’s face, “fuck you.”

 

“You already are.” Justin said jokingly as his body started to jerk.

 

He held his head back and pulled Kristina further onto him by her knees. He moved back and forth forcefully inside of her until he climaxed, his body still moving inside of her as Kristina caught her breath. Justin slid slowly out of her, and pulled her up from the desk. Kristina’s legs felt wobbly as she stood, trying to collect their clothes. Justin sat the flashlight on the desk and stared at his arm, noticing the small nail marks in them.

 

“Damn!” Justin said with a chuckle. “You got me good.”

 

Kristina looked over at him as a beep sounded in the room. Justin picked up the radio and called it back. “Simon?”

 

“Yeah, Justin.” Simon said , “There’s been an accident on the highway so the traffic has me backed up. It looks like ya’ll are going be snowed in until the morning.”

 

Justin looked at Kristina who was putting back on her shirt with a mischievous grin. Kristina looked at him skeptically as Justin said into the receiver, “Alright, Simon. I think we’ll be ok until then.”

 

Justin put the radio down and looked at Kristina. He smirked and said, “Still hate me?”

 

Kristina smirked back and lifted her shirt off her body. “Hmm…try me.”

 

Justin grabbed at Kristina and pulled her onto to the desk again, making sure that this time, the hate was going to be mutual.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1644