The Pirate's Pearl by lostinadreamx
Summary:

In 16th Century Spain, the Pirate Justin is the biggest threat to it's people. Alinna Castañeda is betrothed to the Prince of Spain. What more of a perfect opportunity does Justin have to make Spain pay than take it's almost Princess?


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8696 Read: 9052 Published: May 22, 2007 Updated: May 22, 2007
Story Notes:

Disclaimer-I own nothing. If you're offended do not read. And I realize that this is not historically accurate... humor me. I was bored one day lol. IF YOU ARE NOT OF AGE DO NOT READ! okay love you buh bye <3

Oh... and I go the idea for this after reading a storyby Virgin_dreams, over on the old archive. It was a wonderful vizzy, so I just had to create my own version. :)

1. Chapter 1 by lostinadreamx

2. Chapter 2 by lostinadreamx

3. Chapter 3 by lostinadreamx

Chapter 1 by lostinadreamx

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a normal day in the manor of the Castañeda’s. The town was in a bustle over the news of the capture of the dread pirate captain, Justin Timberlake. It was hard to believe but Lord Carlos Castañeda caught the dreaded pirate by surprise.

The Pirate had been a nuisance for a long period of time. He raided towns and robbed ships. It was a joyous day now that he had been captured.

Now Lord Castañeda was ever so close to the King of Spain. Even better was that his own daughter, Alinna, was going to marry the Prince of Spain, Alejandro.

Of course, Alinna wanted to say no, but she chose to agree to her father’s wishes. There was no use in fighting anyway. Her father would disown her if she disobeyed him.

“Alinna!!” Her father’s voice boomed down the hallway of the castle.

“Yes father?” Alinna was in her bedchamber, dressing. Her ladies in waiting were tying up her corset dress.

Alinna was quite the beautiful woman. She was a voluptuous brunette with green eyes. She was also very shy to the likes of men. Most likely, because her father had kept her away from them all her life.

She was actually raised in a Christian boarding school in England along with her sister Sienna.

“Hurry to the Village Square. The execution of the Pirate Justin will be taking place.” Lord Castañeda called to his daughter. “Make sure you get Sienna as well!”

Alinna sighed and finished dressing. She headed to her sister’s room, holding her garments up from dragging on the floor. The dress was beautiful, but very heavy.

Alinna knew that from now on she was going to have to wear these types of dresses if she was going to become a princess. Alinna sighed to herself and pushed open the door to her sister’s bedroom.

“Sienna, the execution is taking place and we must go.” Alinna rolled her eyes. She hated executions. The bloodshed made her sick to her stomach.

“Oh dear…” Sienna sighed. “I do fear that this is not going to be a good day.”

The two sighed and walked to the Town Square, where the Pirate Justin was being held.

“Captain Timberlake, you have been found guilty of piracy in the glorious land of Spain. The penalty is death!” Lord Castañeda exclaimed. The audience went crazy, screaming and cheering.

Justin just seemed to smirk, saying nothing.

Alinna caught his gaze as she made her way up to the platform with her sister. Justin stared at her coldly, his smirk never leaving his face.

His gaze ran up and down her body, finally resting on her breasts that protruded from the top of her dress. A tongue peaked out of his mouth and the bound pirate licked his full lips.

Alinna could see the hardening bulge in his pants and was shocked at the size. She quickly looked away from it, but Justin saw this. It just caused his smile, as well as erection, to grow.

He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her till there was no tomorrow. And he would. He knew he would.

One of the guards grabbed Justin by the shirt and forced him to his knees.

“You will bow to the future Princess of Spain, Alinna Castañeda!”

“The only time I will ever get on my knees for this woman is when I’m licking that pussy of hers.”

Alinna stood there looking shocked. No one had ever spoken to her that way. Justin adored the look of shock on her face.

Justin was struggling to his feet and that was when a whip hit Justin on the back. The crack was so loud that Alinna and Sienna each winced.

“You are a despicable man, Captain Timberlake. You have committed such horrid crimes against Spain that you deserve to die.” Alinna looked at him and spit at him.

The crowd had gone crazy.

“When I’m fucking you, you’re going to wish I was dead.” Justin clenched his teeth and glared coldly at the beautiful woman before him.

“It seems like you aren’t going to get the chance.” The soon-to-be Princess smirked at Justin. Another crack of the whip hit him in the back.

“You will not speak to my daughter that way you pile of filth!! Behead him now!” Carlos Castañeda roared.

Just as the soldiers grabbed Justin, a loud canon exploding was heard in the distance. All eyes turned to see Justin’s ship, the Night Hawk, approaching the docks.

In the blink of an eye, Justin’s crew was on shore and heading toward the Town Square. The crowd was running for their lives while Lord Castañeda and the few soldiers that were around ran to fight the pirates.

Alinna grabbed Sienna’s arm, afraid and having not the slightest idea what to do. She didn’t want to leave her father in a battle but she knew that she had to get away.

That was when the pirates ran toward Justin and cut him loose from the ropes. That’s when the two frightened girls knew they had to run. Alinna grabbed her older sister’s hand and ran off the platform.

The two girls knew that there was no avoiding their doom. They were being followed and eventually they were going to get caught.

Before Alinna could do anything, she tripped on the long garments of her dress and fell face down on the floor. She wouldn’t let herself cry. She wouldn’t give Justin or his crew the satisfaction.

The brunette blue blood tried pulling herself to her feet but was immediately pushed back down. Alinna was flipped over on her back. She met a pair of cold, hard blue eyes.

Justin was looming over her.

“I guess I am going to get the chance to fuck you now aren’t I?”

Alinna’s eyes widened and she backed away from Justin.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Justin grabbed Alinna by the hair and pulled her to her feet. Alinna cried out in pain.

“Please just leave me alone!!”

“Someone’s not so high and mighty now that I’m untied.”

Justin threw the Spanish girl over his shoulder with ease. He walked over to his first mate, Joshua, who was busy with Sienna. Joshua, was a very handsome man, just like Justin was, but had a peg leg. Alinna knew instantly that Sienna was probably so afraid.

“Tell the men to take who and what they want and get back onto the ship.” Justin stated gruffly. “I have a pussy to get to fucking.”

“As do I, Captain.” Joshua laughed maliciously. “Seems like we got quite the picking.”

“That we did.” The Captain gave a hard smack on Alinna’s ass, causing her to cry out.

Not another word was said between the men. They headed back to the ship. Justin threw Alinna in the Captain’s quarters and locked the door shut. Alinna screamed, pounding on the door to be let out.

“Please God!! Please!! Let me go!! Please!!”

Realizing she was going to get nowhere, the soon to be princess slumped to the floor. Tears flooded her green eyes. There was no way out.

The ship began to move rock at a faster pace and that’s when Alinna knew that they were leaving Spain, her home. If she was crying hard before, she began to cry even harder upon realizing that.

Soon after, the door to the room flew open and Justin emerged in the doorway.

“Come with me you little whore.”

Sobbing, Alinna climbed to her feet, and headed out of the room. What she saw all around her scared her. Her people were scattered everywhere and her sister was no where in sight.

“Sienna!! Where is Sienna?!” Alinna exclaimed. Justin just laughed.

“She’s with my first mate, Joshua, getting that sweet little pussy of hers fucked. Just like you will be in a few moments.”

Alinna felt like she was going to be sick. Her older sister was getting raped, and soon she was going to be raped. Alinna just stared down at the floor, not knowing how she didn’t pass out.

Alinna turned to look at her best friend and distant cousin, Isabel Ramirez. Isabel seemed especially frightened that a drunk looking Irish man with a hook for a hand, was circling around her. The man took a swig of his bottle of liquor and ran a hand down Isabel’s face.

“So beautiful…”

“Now now Tommy. Don’t frighten the girl.” Justin laughed cruelly as Tommy reached out and grabbed Isabel’s chest.

“But that’s exactly what I intend on doing.” Tommy’s lips crashed down on Isabel’s. The Hispanic woman tried to protest but was unable to do anything.

Alinna wanted to die. Everyone was suffering and soon she would be as well.

“My loyal crew, I cannot express how thankful I am that you all have come to my rescue. The Spanish will suffer now as they have made us suffer!! We have taken their new Princess and her sister. I will make this pretty little one my whore!”

“NO!!” Alinna screamed out. Justin turned to look at her.

“You dare speak back to me? Shut your mouth whore!” Justin’s hand met Alinna’s cheek. She looked up at him and spat in his face.

“You hit a woman? You’re weak!”

Justin just laughed at her words. Alinna began to run towards the side of the ship. Anything was better than to be held captive by pirates. Climbing towards the edge, Alinna was grabbed by the hair and pulled back onto the deck

“Keep defying me and I will make you’re people suffer that much more.”

Alinna immediately stopped and shut up, she looked down at the floor, defeated. She didn’t mind getting hurt, but she didn’t want her people to suffer. They didn’t deserve it.

“Do what you want with the people, but the “Princess”.” He mocked. “Is mine.”

Alinna closed her eyes and swallowed hard. She never imagined that things would turn out that way. She thought she’d have the simple life of a monarch, not the pain of being raped and probably eventually murdered.

She was knocked out of her thoughts when a pair of heavy hands grabbed her waist. Alinna’s green eyes shot open, before she knew what hit her, she was being carried back to the Captain’s Quarters.

The Spanish girl knew what was coming next and she was dreading it. She was tossed on the bed and watched in horror as Justin locked the door behind him.

“Seems like I finally got you alone.” Justin stalked over to the bed, and Alinna quickly moved away from him.

“Ppplease… I beg of you Captain… don’t hurt me.”

“There’s no need to be frightened, Alinna…” It was the first time Justin had ever spoke her name. He ran a hand down her face. “I’m going to give you the best pleasure of your life.”

Justin’s hands fumbled with the buttons of her dress. Unable to take it off, He sighed in defeat. Alinna thanked God for wearing that red and black corset dress. Her tiny body would not be misused.

Or so she thought.

Justin pulled out a knife and cut the tight dress off Alinna’s body. Tears slid down her face, as she lay on the bed in a white bodice and panties.

With the same motion of the knife, the bodice and panties were shredded from Alinna. Justin stared in awe at the treasure that lay before him. His big hands immediately mauled Alinna’s breasts.

She whimpered feeling absolutely defeated. How could this happen? How was she about to have sex with a pirate? Someone she had grown up learning to hate was going to be the first man she was ever going to be with.

She wasn’t even married!! After all the years of praying and going to church and being a good Christian, it was all going to be erased because of one act she had no control over.

The thing that angered her the most was that she really wanted him. Of course only physically though, or so she told herself.

Justin’s warm mouth clamped down on Alinna’s nipple. She wouldn’t let herself moan. She couldn’t show him that she was weak. Justin saw this and was going to do whatever he had to, to make her scream his name out.

Justin’s teeth bit down on Alinna’s nipple and she cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Alinna’s closed her green eyes, but that didn’t last long. They shot open when she felt his hand travel down her flat belly to her pussy.

Her mouth shot open as his fingers probed her in her tight hole. No man had ever touched her there before.

“Enjoy it love… you know you want to…” Justin whispered, his mouth let go of her nipple and made his way to Alinna’s full pink lips.

He pushed his lips down hard onto hers. Truth be told, this was also Alinna’s first kiss. Alinna nervously kissed back, but her eyes widened when she felt Justin’s warm tongue slide into her mouth.

Alinna didn’t know what to do especially when she felt Justin’s tongue moving around in her mouth. Unsure of what to do, Alinna mimicked the motion of Justin’s tongue.

The kiss was hot and passionate. Something Alinna never expected to have with a pirate, nonetheless the two enjoyed the kiss.

Justin pushed a single long digit into her pussy. Alinna moaned through the kiss, her body reacting in a way she never thought was possible.

She felt like she was on fire.

The two broke the kiss and Justin added another finger into Alinna’s hot sex.

The young woman refused to moan. She held the sound that wished to be let out, deep down in her stomach. Her body was shaking from the need to accept the feeling of pleasure.

Justin’s cock was hard. He wanted his pleasure but he knew right now was about seducing the beautiful maiden that lay before him. He was going to make her his, forever.

His fingers plunged in and out of Alinna’s cunt, sweat dripped off her brow and an unfamiliar feeling began to occur in the pit of her stomach. It began to tighten, as did the walls of her sex.

“Come on Alinna, drench that pretty little pussy with your sweet cum.” Justin’s voice was deep and husky. He couldn’t wait to be inside her and fuck her senseless.

Alinna complied with Justin’s request and came all over his long fingers. Alinna couldn’t keep herself quiet anymore, she screamed out his name as her orgasm rocked her body.

“JUSTIN JUSTIN!!! OH GOD!! JUSTIN!!” Alinna screamed out. She was shaking and her body filled with sweat. The poor girl was exhausted and figured that it was over.

Little did she know that it was just the beginning.

Justin began to pull off the tattered white shirt that adorned his muscular body. Alinna laid on the bed spent, but still staring at the delicious body that was being revealed before her.

“So beautiful… so pure…” Justin was fumbling with his pants while staring at Alinna. She was lying down with her hair sprawled out wildly, her legs were parted, almost inviting Justin to fuck her.

Justin ran his hand down Alinna’s face, the Spanish girl pulled her head away from him. Justin laughed at her defiance. She obviously wanted it, he could tell by the moisture between her legs and the way that she stared at his now naked body.

The look on her face when she saw his huge penis was what he loved the most. Justin was 10 inches in length, and very thick. Many women had felt the pleasure of his dick, but he knew that he’d have the most fun and pleasure with Alinna.

His hard on pressed against Alinna’s inner thigh. She just stared at the pirate, wide-eyed.

“No! Please I beg you! Don’t!”

“You weren’t saying that a few minutes ago. You enjoyed the things I was doing to you.”

“I… no!”

“You were.” Justin smirked and leaned down, crushing Alinna’s full tits against his chiseled chest. “And you’ll enjoy this too…but it’s gonna hurt a little.”

Tears fell down the young Spanish girl’s face. She knew what was in store for her. Justin spread her legs wider and rubbed at her clit lightly. Alinna closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was going to happen.

Justin was smirking to himself, he had won, he had defeated the Spanish and was going to get the honor of deflowering the Prince’s fiancé. The tip of his penis pressed against her tiny opening. Painfully slow, he pushed his huge cock into her tiny, unused pussy.

“Ugh… so tight…” Justin’s eyes practically rolled into the back of his head as he entered Alinna.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Justin suddenly stopped pushing and wiped the sweat off his brow. In one motion he pushed his dick deeper into her virgin cunt, breaking her hymen.

“OWW!” Alinna yelled out. The burning pain in her stomach was almost too much to bare.

Justin couldn’t control himself. He gave her no time to get used to his size. He pounded in and out of her tight hole, grunting as he went.

Alinna was crying at this point, feeling the blood seep out of her vagina onto the bed made her cry harder.

“Mine… Mine!!” Justin roared, his cock never stopping its motions. Alinna ached but soon Justin began to pound against her g-spot, causing a sudden flow of her juices.

“Uhh… ohh…. Uhnnn….” Alinna moaned, as the pain lessened and the pleasure began to overtake her body.

Justin pumped her tight pussy. The feeling of her tight walls gloving his huge cock was enough to push him over the edge into an orgasm. But Justin held himself, wanting to prolong it and make Alinna scream for more.

An orgasm began to build up for Alinna and Justin could feel it by the way her walls clamped down around his thick cock. He smirked and pushed his hand down to her clit. Rubbing it hard, he brought the Spanish maiden to an orgasm.

She clawed at his back, crying out incoherently. The one thing he could make out was his own name.

“JUSTIN JUSTIN!!”

Justin was all smiles as he fucked her harder and faster. The cum soaked cock barely left her pussy.

“That’s right… scream my name!!” Justin groaned, he leaned over and nibbled at her breasts.

Alinna was going crazy with pleasure. Her breath was ragged and she knew she was approaching another orgasm. Justin grabbed her legs and pulled them over his shoulders. At this angle he was penetrating her deeper than before.

“Who fucks your little pussy the best? Huh? Tell me!!” Justin rammed her harder, Alinna screamed out in pleasure.

“You Justin! OH!! You!!”

Justin couldn’t take it anymore. He was going to explode from the tightness and from the sound of her loud moans. He reached out again and manipulated her clit, all the while beating down on her g-spot.

Alinna began to orgasm, with Justin’s immediately coming after hers. He filled her womb up with his hot cum. Alinna milked him for all he had, cumming with him with a force.

Justin collapsed on the beautiful Spanish girl, just spent. Alinna’s mind began to drift. She had sex with the pirate who was going to murder her people. What had she done?

She knew this wasn’t the end… but the beginning of her long trial with the dreaded Pirate Justin.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by lostinadreamx

Pt 2

Alinna could barely move from the bed that she and Justin had slept together on. Her body was aching from the sex that had taken place.

The brunette had slept most of the day, just exhausted from the previous day’s events. She was still surprised at herself that she had willingly had sex with Justin.

What really plagued her was that, what could have become of Sienna and Isabel? She wondered if they were all right. She hoped to God that they were. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if they were hurt.

Throwing on a sheer white dress she saw on a chair, Alinna crept out of the room she had been held in and walked through the shadows for any signs of her sister and cousin. That’s when she saw Justin with his crewmembers, Tommy the drunk and Joshua with the peg leg. They were all drinking something, Alinna assumed it was a hard liquor.

“Let’s have a toast…” Justin suggested.

“Let’s drink to the beautiful women we’re fucking.” Joshua laughed. Alinna felt her blood boil. Those bastards.

“And more fucking from where it came from.” The Irishman Tommy said. “That had to have been the best sex of my life!”

“I hear you, Tommy.” Justin roared with laughter.

Alinna decided to stop listening to this filth and crept toward another door. When she was sure no one was watching, she peaked inside and saw her sister Sienna.

“Sister!” Alinna tried to run to her sister, but she was in fact in a lot of pain from the trials of the previous day.

“Alinna! I’m so happy you’re okay!”

The two sisters embraced and finally looked at each other. It was almost like they each knew what the other had gone through.

“What happened…?” Alinna asked.

“I had sex with Joshua… willingly.”

“I did the same with Justin…” Alinna looked down ashamed.

“It was not our fault! We were tempted!”

“Yes… but I’m still so angry with myself…” Alinna admitted.

“Don’t be sister… “ Sienna put her hand on her sister’s shoulder and sighed. “We just have to accept our fate. Let’s just hope they soon tire of us.”

“Maybe we can try to escape? Our cousin, Isabel is on this ship. She was always quite the schemer. Maybe she could help us?”

“We could try. Come, let us go find her.”

Alinna grabbed her sister’s hand and ran out of the First Mate’s bedroom. The two sisters ran in the shadows, looking for any place that their cousin could be.

It seemed as if the two girls had checked all the rooms. When finally they found a small room hidden in the nook of the ship. Alinna opened the door first and spotted her cousin sitting on a bed with a dreamy smile on her face.

“Isabel?”

The Spanish girl looked up and saw her two cousins standing before her.

“Alinna? Sienna? What are you doing here?”

“We’ve come to rescue you…” Alinna stated proudly. Isabel began to laugh.

“But I don’t want to be rescued. I’m happy. Happier than I’ve ever been in my life.”

Alinna and Sienna stared at Isabel as if she was insane. But then again it was quite possible that she was. How could she be happy with the situation she was in?

She was having sex with a man with a hook hand for Christ sakes!

“Isabel… what are you saying?” Sienna looked at her cousin with a scared look on her face.

They must have drugged her because Isabel couldn’t have actually wanted that Tommy bastard…

Right?!

“I want to stay and be with Tommy.”

“Why?! He’s disgusting! He’s a pirate with a filthy hook hand! And an Irishman! Your father would kill you!” Alinna burst out. Her eyes were practically bursting out of her head.

“I don’t care! He loves me and I love him. It doesn’t matter!”

“It does matter!” Sienna yelled. “We need to get out of here and fast!”

“You both go then! I’m staying!”

“Like hell you are!” The once proper Alinna was forced to cursing. She grabbed her cousin’s arm and pulled her up roughly. “Isabel, we are going!”

“NO!”

“Isabel!! Stop fighting! We need to go!” Alinna screamed at her cousin, pulling her towards the door.

Before any of them could move any further, the door to the cabin burst open and Tommy looked amused.

“Well well well… what is going on here?”

Pushing Isabel to the floor, Alinna pulled a decorational sword from the wall and aimed it at Tommy.

“Sir, you best let us pass or I will run you through!”

“Argh!” Tommy growled. “Captain Timberlake!! Joshua!!”

Alinna mentally cursed herself and grabbed her sister’s hand. If Isabel didn’t want to be saved then she wouldn’t help her. Alinna slashed at Tommy causing him to jump back. This gave Alinna and Sienna the chance to run out of the room.

Alinna and Sienna backed up to the side of the ship. Feeling corned, they knew they had no where to go but to jump.

That was when Justin came running towards the scene. A smirk was plastered on his face as he saw his brunette lover with a sword in hand.

She was gorgeous and quite the firecracker. He loved the spirit she had.

“What’s going on here?” Justin boomed.

Alinna looked fearful but held the sword in front of her as a form of protection.

“They were trying to escape and attacked me!” Tommy exclaimed. Isabel was in his arms, watching this all unfold.

“I would have killed you given the chance!!” Alinna screamed. Justin cocked an eyebrow and laughed at the feeble attempts of freedom made by the so-called Princess.

“Alinna put down the sword now.” Justin demanded.

“Fuck you!!” She responded, unable to believe the words coming out of her mouth.

“You want a fight… do you?” Justin snickered, making Alinna all the more angry.

“I will kill you if you don’t let us all go. Sienna, Isabel, all our people and I deserve to be free.” Alinna spat. Justin immediately grabbed a sword from one of his crewmembers and continued to laugh.

He definitely found this girl amusing. Not only was she good in the sack but she was unpredictable. Justin liked that about her.

“So you want to fight me then?” Justin twirled the sword in his hand and slashed at the air. Alinna stayed quiet for a moment and looked at her sister for an answer.

Sienna was just as flabbergasted as she was.

“Yes. I want to fight you and revel in the sight of your corpse on the floor.” Alinna hissed. “If only my father was able to behead you when he got the chance.”

“Be happy that I find you amusing or I would have killed you already for that smart mouth of yours.” Justin’s tone was dead serious and Alinna felt the chills run down her spine.

If she lost this fight, she wasn’t sure what would happen to her. Justin would probably kill her or God… maybe something worse.

Alinna was knocked out of her thoughts when Justin came at her. She backed up quickly. Justin smirked, watching the discomfort in her step. He had done that. It turned him on.

The ship was in frenzy. The crewmembers and the captive peoples had all circled around Alinna and Justin, watching everything unfold.

Justin slashed at Alinna, hitting her bottom off her long dress. He ripped the front of it, which allowed sight of Alinna’s long toned legs.

“Bastard.” Alinna cursed and pulled off the ripped part of the dress that dragged on the floor, threatening to make her trip.

“Mmm… now that’s what I wanna see!” Justin laughed.

Alinna’s face contorted with anger and she began to fight twice as hard as before.

The gorgeous auburn haired pirate let the Princess think she was winning. He even let her give him a token scratch on the chest. It ripped part of his shirt, letting her catch a glimpse of his sexy body.

Alinna forced herself to look away, trying not to become distracted with Justin’s Greek God-Like body. That was when Justin got her, forcing his sword to her throat, tears welled in Alinna’s eyes and she dropped her own sword to the floor.

“You win.” Her eyes were cast down toward the floor. Justin lowered his sword and smiled in victory.

“Did you actually think you could beat me? You’re lucky I let you scratch me woman.”

Again, the anger began to boil in Alinna’s blood. She casually walked over to her sister and grabbed her hand.

“No, I didn’t think I could beat you… but I bet you didn’t think I’d do this.”

Alinna pulled Sienna and jumped off the side of the ship. The two crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Alinna held on tightly to her sister, not knowing at all how to swim.

Alinna hadn’t thought much about jumping in the water. She didn’t think twice about not knowing how to swim, the only thought that ran through her mind was that Justin was going to kill her. Jumping overboard was the only solution.

“Alinna calm down!!” Sienna was doing her best to keep both girls afloat, she knew a little about swimming, but not much. “Stop struggling!”

“I’m gonna drown!!” Alinna screamed.

The two immediately heard a crash in the water and looked to see Justin swimming toward them. This made Alinna scream louder.

Justin swam towards the two girls and Alinna actually tried to swim away from him, but ended up sinking. Sienna screamed for her sister, looking around at the water around her.

Justin knew that he had to take Alinna’s life into his own hands. The pirate dove under water and within seconds retrieved the Spanish princess. Alinna coughed up seawater and clung to the pirate.

Justin and Sienna along with Alinna swam to a lifeboat that had just been launched into the water. Justin first threw Alinna in and then climbed in himself. While he was inside, he helped Sienna in.

“Now…” Justin hissed. “Would you tell me what the point of that was?”

Alinna stayed quiet and looked down at her feet. Sienna just shrugged and pointed at Alinna.

“It was her idea. I was pulled…”

The Pirate shook his head and tied the small lifeboat onto the Night Hawk. A rope was thrown down for them.

“Climb. Now.” Justin demanded, Sienna was the first to climb up the rope, leaving Alinna and Justin alone.

Justin stared at the beautiful girl next to him. Due to the water, her white dress was almost see-through, and clung to her shapely body. The pirate couldn’t help but to stare and lick his lips.

Justin reached over and let his hands graze her bare thighs. Alinna’s head shot up and she quickly smacked his hand away.

“Don’t touch me!!”

“I’ll touch you whenever I please.” Justin’s hand dipped under her dress and rubbed at her heated core. “I can feel that you want me to touch you too.”

The buccaneer rubbed at the nub between Alinna’s legs. A sudden rush of moisture pooled between her legs and Justin grinned. He stopped his motions and looked at the woman next to him.

“Start climbing. Now.”

“Please… I can’t…” She moaned, leaning her head against Justin’s shoulder.

“I said… CLIMB!”

Alinna struggled toward the rope, grabbing onto it and attempted to pull herself up. Unable to balance herself, Alinna fell back onto Justin.

Becoming increasingly agitated, Justin threw his lover over his shoulder and began to climb the rope back to his ship. Alinna held onto Justin tightly, hoping that he wouldn’t drop her.

She let out a sigh of relief when they hit the solid wooden deck of the ship. Yet, Justin still hadn’t put her down.

“Joshua, man the ship. I have some business to take care of.” Justin said gruffly and headed toward his cabin. Joshua just nodded.

Justin practically kicked the door to his bedroom open and dropped Alinna onto the bed.

“Clothes off now.” By the tone of Justin’s voice, Alinna could tell that he wasn’t playing.

Alinna stood up and peeled the soaking wet dress off her body. Standing completely nude before him Justin smiled.

“Lay on the bed, you’re face in the pillow with your ass in the air.”

The Spanish girl eyed him oddly but he just held his stance. He crossed his muscular arms over his chest and glared at her.

“Do it now.”

Scared of him, but still wanting him after the incident in the boat. Alinna laid on the bed the way he requested. Justin began to strip, staring at her body. Her ass was up in the air and her dripping slit was presented to him in the most sexy way.

He wanted her so badly.

Climbing onto the bed, he took a long lick of her pussy, causing her to shake. Gathering up some moisture on his fingers, Justin began to spread it onto her asshole. About to say something Alinna started to turn around but Justin began pushing into her ass.

Alinna started to breathe heavy as his enormous cock entered her tiny ass. Her muscles were being stretched and the pain was almost unbearable.

“Oww! Justin please it hurts!”

“That’s what you get for disobeying me.”

In and out he thrust, slowly at first because he knew of the pain she was probably in. He reached his hand toward her pussy and rolled her clit between his fingers, never missing a thrust.

Alinna began to enjoy it and was moaning like crazy. A heavy hand slammed down on her ass cheek causing Alinna to cry out in both pleasure and pain. Justin was loving this all. The sounds of her moans, the way her body seemed to glove his cock perfectly. He knew that Alinna was made for him alone.

Justin’s hand gripped Alinna’s ass as his cock disappeared in and out of it. He didn’t care how rough he was being with her, he was enjoying this so much and by the sounds of her screams he knew Alinna was too.

Within moments, the two began to cum in union.

“FUCK!” Justin growled as he came. “Shit! Alinna!”

Alinna was breathing heavily, just staring down at the pillow. It happened again. She had sex with the pirate… AGAIN. This time she wanted it even more than the first.

Alinna was shocked when Justin flipped her over in her back and smirked.

“I’m not done with you yet.”

He cleaned his limp dick off that was quickly hardening. Alinna couldn’t believe that after that he was ready to go again.

Justin entered Alinna swiftly. She held onto his back tightly, her nails digging into him. Justin loved every minute of this. Her submission to him was an even bigger victory than taking her virginity. She wanted it now and this would be even better to throw in the faces of the Spaniards.

Never stopping, Justin fucked Alinna’s pussy, giving her orgasm after orgasm. Her hair was sticking to her face and sweat was dripping off both of their banging bodies.

Finally, Justin released his load into Alinna just as she was having another orgasm.

“Oh God! OH! Uhn!!! JUSTIN!!” She screamed out.

As both came down from their high, a million thoughts when through both their minds. There was definitely something developing between the both of them besides sex. It was like this mental connection that neither of them wanted to admit to having.

“Anyway… I should go back to the helm.” Justin put his clothes back on and Alinna pulled the sheet to her chest.

She looked away and nodded. Justin walked out of the room and back on the deck. She had no idea what to do anymore. This was her life and she needed to accept it... or did she?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by lostinadreamx

Part 3

Months had passed since Alinna had been captured. Life had been very different then it had been back in Spain. The crew was rowdy but she had learned to grow accustom to them

Justin showered Alinna with jewels and the best clothes money could buy.

At first, Justin was rough with Alinna. But he eventually softened towards her. Justin adored Alinna, but the feelings were not returned.

She tried her best to keep away from him as much as possible.

It was a bright day, late in August, when Alinna decided to stroll about the deck of the ship. She missed Spain so much and her family.

She did have Sienna with her, but it didn’t feel the same. Sienna had accepted her fate and Alinna simply would not do that. She hated the idea of being a Princess at first, but this kidnapping had changed her views.

Alinna was high class and she would not belong to that pirate scum, Justin. If her plans had changed with marrying the prince of Spain, then she would marry another blue blood.

Holding her head up, she stared out at the endless ocean view.

If only she were home…

“Hello my beautiful.” Justin’s arms wrapped around her slim waist and he nuzzled his face into her hair.

“I do believe that I belong to myself and not you, Justin.” Alinna said coldly and pushed his arms off her.

Justin raised an eyebrow. She had never grown to care for him the way he cared for her. She was just angry and bitter. Alinna refused to accept her fate.

The roles had been reversed between the two. Justin had become softer and gentler, (outside of the bedroom of course) and Alinna was the cold one.

“Alinna, you do know fighting me will not stop me.” Justin ran his hand down her arm. “So why do you continue to do so?”

“I will do what I please.”

A laugh came from Justin, and he grabbed Alinna’s arm and turned her so she’d face him.

“Alinna, give into me. Do not be stubborn.”

“I am not being stubborn, I just speak the truth.”

“Alinna, forget about your life in Spain. Forget about everything, and let me spoil you and make you happy.” Justin softly ran a hand down Alinna’s face, while the other reached up her heavy skirts and under her panties.

Alinna was wet, just like she always was for him. Justin smirked and rolled her clit between his fingers, causing her to instinctively spread her legs wider and moan out softly.

“Just give into me Alinna… and marry me…”

It was Alinna’s turn to laugh now. She pushed him away from her with all the strength she had in her.

“You think I would marry you? You disgusting piece of filth. I am of noble blood!! I would never marry you, I’d rather die a thousand deaths.” Alinna spat the words out, never once thinking of the consequences. “In fact, I know everyday that passes is a day closer to the day I’m reunited with my father and I will become Princess of Spain. Even more so, I can’t wait till you are caught and put to death.”

Justin was stunned for a second, but finally swung his hand, hitting Alinna across the cheek. She held her face, holding back the strangled cry that threatened to erupt from her throat.

“That is why I cannot love you and do not want to be your wife. You are an animal, Captain Timberlake.”

“And you are a spoiled little whore.” Justin gazed at her darkly. “You come to my bed, willingly, take everything I give you… but when I want to marry you… you deny me!”

“And I will continue to deny you till the day I die!”

Grabbing hold of her arm, Justin pulled Alinna along to an empty room on the ship. Truth be told, Justin was an emotional mess. He loved Alinna and was willing to give her the world in exchange for her love.

His anger had got the best of him and now he didn’t want to see her.

“Then stay there until you do!!!” Justin yelled, throwing Alinna into the room. He stood in the doorway, anger and hurt etched across his face. “Or maybe better I should sell you so you can be sent to the Americas. You’re noble bloodline will be laughed at.”

“Do what you want… I WILL NOT MARRY PIRATE SCUM!”

“Then so be it!” Justin hissed and slammed the door shut.

Alinna curled up into a ball on the floor. The only thing she could do now was cry. She was truly alone.

**

Alinna was left in the room for days. The only time she saw anyone was when she was fed. For the most part Justin would glare at her and throw a plate of bread at her and a pitcher of water.

She knew Justin still wanted her. He would stare at her with eyes full of lust, but there was much anger towards her. She would try to speak to him but the Captain would say nothing.

Alinna wondered how different her life would be if she had never been captured by pirates, or if she had never went to the Town Square to watch the execution of Justin. She would probably be married and living in luxury.

The scared girl knew she couldn’t say she hated Justin. That was a complete lie. She thought he was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. But she had been brought up to marry a nobleman, it was her goal in life and she would not let her family down.

Alinna first knew something was wrong when she heard the sounds of canon fire coming from outside. The brunette climbed to her feet, when she heard the sounds of running outside her door.

Who were the pirates attacking this time?!

Alinna shook her head annoyed and dusted herself off. She was terrified to be locked in this room, especially when there was fighting going on.

“LET ME OUT NOW!!” Alinna slammed her tiny fists against the large wooden door. “I demand to be released at this moment!!”

It was as if God in heaven heard her cries, the door was pushed open and Alinna fell back onto the floor. Two Spanish soldiers stood at the door and Alinna jumped to her feet upon seeing them.

“I am Alinna Castañeda, daughter of Lord Carlos Castañeda, and once betrothed to Prince Alejandro. The Captain of this ship kidnapped me!” She exclaimed.

“You are the daughter of Lord Castañeda? Follow us, your father is aboard the ship at this very moment.” One of the soldiers told her. Alinna was overwhelmed with emotions.

Mostly, she was shocked at what was occurring. The soldiers led her to the bow the ship where Justin and her father were engaged in a heavy duel.

“FATHER!!!” Alinna called out upon seeing him. She picked up the bottom of her heavy dress, and ran to him with tears welling up on her green eyes.

The battle had paused for a second and Alinna was in her father’s arms, crying. Justin just grew angrier at the sight of Alinna.

“My apologizes for breaking up this touching reunion, but I believe we were dueling.” Justin twirled his cutlass and stared at her father.

“Captain Timberlake, all I ask from you is to give me back my two daughters and my niece. I will give you all the money you require and there will be no blood shed.”

“I’m sorry, Lord Castañeda, you may take anything else, but your daughter is staying with me. I plan on marrying her… with or without your consent.”

“I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!!” Alinna screamed out, mostly because her father and the soldiers surrounding had turned and looked at her oddly.

She would not let her name be tarnished.

“So you think my daughter would marry you? She would never even look at you twice.”

“You may think that, but your so called “proper” daughter has come to my bed willingly almost every night she has been on this ship.”

Alinna’s eyes fell down to the floor, ashamed. She could feel everyone staring at her and she was humiliated. She ran her hand over her face, feeling as if she was going to collapse, when her sister pulled her into an embrace.

“Neither of my daughters or my niece would do such a thing.” Carlos exclaimed, holding his blade out at Justin. “And you will die for insinuating that.”

“I only speak the truth.”

“A pirate would never speak the truth.”

“But I would… I will be the only man to fuck your daughter. That I give you my word on.” Justin smirked, his eyes capturing Alinna’s gaze.

That was when Isabel and Tommy appeared. Isabel was crying and clutching onto Tommy as tightly as she could.

“Uncle!! Please I beg of you, I love this man, do not make me leave him.”

Carlos stared at his niece, feeling the urge to strike her. How could she choose a pirate over her family?

“If you choose him, you are not welcome back into our family.”

Isabel just said nothing, she held Tommy closer to her, making Carlos shake his head.

“I cannot believe you would do this to me and to your parents. Choosing trash over your family.”

“He is my family now… we are married, Uncle… and expecting!”

The shocked looks on Alinna, Sienna and Carlos’s face were what Isabel was responded with. She just said nothing and clung to her husband.

“I love Joshua and I will not go back to Spain and leave him either!” Sienna said, running towards Joshua.

Alinna stood in shock. Her sister had also chosen a peg-legged pirate? Did Sienna forget her life on shore? Did she forget their obligations?!

“I do not know what you have done to my family. But you will pay with your life, Captain Timberlake.” Carlos Castañeda fumed. Behind Justin, four soldiers crept and grabbed his arms and legs.

“GET OFF ME NOW!!” Justin roared, but the soldiers did not listen. They tied his hands behind his back and then his legs together, leaving Justin defenseless.

From all directions, soldiers began to surround the pirate Captain, making it impossible for his crew to come to his aide. Alinna felt herself cry, and didn’t understand why.

She had been through so much with Justin. Could she really let him die and live with herself? Would she finally admit that she loved him?

Alinna’s gaze rested on Justin’s face. He stared at her, unfazed by the fate that awaited him. His blue eyes called out to her and she answered.

Slowly, she walked through the soldiers and up to Justin.

“I loved you and I still do.” He spoke softly to her. “I wanted to be your husband more than I ever wanted anything else. All the treasures mean nothing in comparison to you.”

“DO NOT SPEAK TO HER!!” Lord Castañeda exclaimed, striking Justin across the face. “Alinna do not listen to his lies!”

Alinna’s heart was breaking in two. She was torn between Justin and her father. She had to live for herself and make her own decision.

“Alinna, I adore you… I wanted to give you the world… but it’s too late now…I love you Alinna Castañeda… the day I met you I was blessed… I truly found my reason for existing that day. Without you by my side, I’d rather die.”

Thinking quickly, Alinna picked up Justin’s cutlass that lay on the ground and cut Justin loose from his ropes.

“ALINNA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!” Her father screamed, the girl just ignored him and looked at her lover.

“I will marry you, Captain Justin Timberlake.”

A smirk formed on Justin’s face as Alinna handed him his blade. He placed a quick kiss on her lips and ran into battle.

Running towards Sienna and Isabel, the three girls ran into the Captain’s Quarters and sealed themselves inside. Awaiting their men to find them after the battle ended.

**

Hours passed and there was no sign of anyone. The girls were plagued with fears of the deaths of their loves.

“Isabel, you should not worry so much, it is bad for your child.” Sienna said and rubbed her cousin’s stomach.

“I know… but I cannot help it.”

“Just try to think of the wonderful life you will have together. It is what I am doing.” Alinna forced a smile at her cousin.

The three girls sighed and continued to make small talk, to get their minds off the horrific ordeal. That was when the door burst open and the three pirates stood.

“Justin!!!” Alinna ran to him and he caught her in his arms. She was cradled in his arms and kissed him deeply. She let her tongue mingle with his and felt herself become putty in his arms.

“I am sorry to break up this up.” Justin stated with a smirk on his face. “But you all need to get the hell out of my quarters.”

The two happy couples, Sienna and Joshua and Isabel and Tommy, left Justin’s Quarters. Justin grinned, turned and locked the door and carried Alinna over to the bed.

Not a word was exchanged between the two, but each knew what was happening. Justin pulled off her heavy garments, leaving her naked on his bed.

He dove down to her pussy, first softly breathing against it. Justin drove Alinna crazy with every touch and every kiss.

Then without any warning, he took a long lick of her wet slit. Alinna moaned and clutched at the sheets.

Justin knew exactly how to touch Alinna to drive her crazy. Justin inserted two fingers into her tight hole and plunged them in and out of her.

Flicking her clit with his tongue, Alinna panted and raised her hips against Justin’s face. She wanted him to devour her whole, she wanted to give him everything she had to give.

Knowingly, Justin rubbed his two fingers against her g-spot and circled her throbbing clit. Sweat poured down her body and she could barely hold on much longer.

“OH Justin… oh God… p-please…” Her words were barely understandable. They basically sounded like jibberish.

Justin smiled into her cunt, loving the affect he had on her. Since the first day he met her, Justin had control over Alinna. He had her succumbing to him. Now he knew he’d always have her.

A third finger was pushed into her and Alinna couldn’t hold herself back. She exploded all over his long fingers with a loud moan of his name.

Alinna opened her eyes to Justin looming over her. The two fingers that were once inside her, were now in Justin’s mouth. He sucked the juices of his long slender fingers and then beamed at Alinna.

“You are not tiring out on me, are you?”

“Not at all, Captain.” The would have been Princess slowly took off Justin’s clothes, teasing him by placing soft kisses on his body.

“I’m glad to hear that.”

Picking her up in his arms, Justin sat on the edge of the bed and placed Alinna on his lap. Slowly he guided her hips toward his hard cock.

The tip of his cock pressed firmly against the lips of her pussy. With a swift gesture, Justin entered her and Alinna let her head fall against his shoulder, panting.

“God… I missed being inside you these past few days…” Justin grunted, pulling Alinna up and down on him.

The Spanish brunette threw her head back and took control of the situation. She began to bounce wildly on Justin’s dick, loving that she was the one with the power.

“YES!! God yes!!” Alinna moaned, her breasts bouncing with the slightest movement.

Justin yanked her nipples with his teeth, drawing a loud scream from Alinna. He loved the way she screamed, Justin would do anything to see his beauty scream his name.

Sometimes just the sounds of her screams were almost too much for him to bear. At points, Justin just felt as if he wanted to cum by the sound of her sexy yet innocent voice.

Although the two had sex often, Alinna was still innocent to sex. She would blush at the slightest insinuation of sex, but at the moment, she was like a different person.

Alinna was on her second orgasm at this point, when Justin couldn’t take her pace. Justin fell onto his back and then flipped over, so he was on top of Alinna.

He craved to pound her pussy only the way he could. Justin sometimes wished he could just fuck her forever. He would be content if that and sailing was all he ever did.

No other woman could compare to Alinna.

Justin stared into her green eyes, able to see his future. She would be his Pirate Queen, his wife, loyal companion and someday, the mother of his children.

Leaning down and kissing her passionately, Justin re-started their sex. He pumped his thick cock in and out of Alinna. She just seemed to grasp his shoulders and move her hips with his, crying out his name over and over.

With one final pump, Justin released his seed deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her with a satisfied smile.

“No words can describe what you mean to me Alinna Castañeda.” Justin said breathlessly.

“And I you, Captain Timberlake…” Alinna placed a soft kiss on Justin’s lips and smiled. “And I you…”

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=167