Something Like You. by LALAtimberlake
Summary: Lauren and Nichole come across their most incredible journey yet... working with the new NSYNC reunion project... not expecting to find love at the same time.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8521 Read: 10654 Published: Jan 17, 2010 Updated: Feb 04, 2010

1. Prologue by LALAtimberlake

2. Chapter 1 by LALAtimberlake

3. Chapter 2 by LALAtimberlake

4. Chapter 3 by LALAtimberlake

5. Chapter 4 by LALAtimberlake

Prologue by LALAtimberlake
Justin’s POV:
    God, what was I thinking?  Going solo at the peak of our career?  I mean, 2 million albums in one week just doesn’t happen everyday, and still, here it is, 10 years later, and no one has out sold us, yet there I was, at home, with too much pride to admit I was wrong, missing my best friends, and our tour days, seeing all our amazing loyal fans. Who am I kidding? All the *NSYNC fans have given up on us, all these years saying, “One day it’ll happen”, yet none of us doing a thing about it… Why Justin, why did you do this to yourself? To your best friends? To your fans? I know why, because you’ve got too much of an ego, too much pride to admit that you were wrong. Why can’t I just admit that I was wrong, and that we, in fact, do owe it to ourselves and whatever fans we may have out there, to do a reunion tour.

    As I sat there online, googling myself and *NSYNC, I stumbled up a MySpace that looked recent… *NSYNC: We Want You Back. It can’t be recent, I mean, who really wants us back? I mean, a washed out boy band from 10 years ago? Yeah right, Justin, who are you fooling?  Ah, what the heck, let’s just see this page, I mean, a dedicated fan must have worked really hard on this. As I scrolled my mouse over, clicking on the page, our song, “I Want You Back” began to play, along with a live video of our old days. I began to scroll through the page, and realized that there is a link to iPetition to have fans sign to see us back together again, and a sudden rush of curiosity came over me, and I clicked on the link, and realized that it in fact was a current site. 10,000 signatures, and counting. This was amazing! I decided to look at the page again, reading everything on the page, and noticing that two girls from California ran the page. They’re kind’a cute, I thought to myself, and realized that they have some information about how and why they’re fans, and it just touched my heart so much, that a tear formed in my eye.

    This is it, Justin, you need to hold your pride in, and call the guys up, and tell them about this page, and work this all out., I said to myself. Enough is enough. I took in a huge sigh, and picked up my phone, deciding to call JC first.

“Hello?” he answered on the first ring.  “Hey JC, it’s Justin, look man, I, I need to talk to you, and the rest of the guys…” I sighed, stuttering as I spoke.  “The rest of the guys, meaning…?” JC sounded a little confused, which made me chuckle. Good ol’ JC, he’s always been the slow one when it came to catching on with the topic of discussion. “As in Lance, Joey, and Chris… Do you think we can all grab some lunch tomorrow afternoon?” I asked. “Oh, OH! Wow, yeah man, that sounds awesome! I can’t wait!” JC exclaimed, full of enthusiasm. I hung up with him, once arrangements were made to have lunch the next day at the Grove, around 2 o’clock. Next I decided to call Chris, then Lance, and Joey.  Everyone agreed a lunch gathering would be a good idea. I couldn’t wait to see my four best friends all together again, and decided to print out the fan site and iPetition to bring to lunch, to show the guys, once I was done with my apology.

    That night, I laid in my bed, and stared up at my ceiling, unable to fall asleep, feeling like a kid anxious for the next day, like I was going to Disneyland or something.  Snap out of it, Justin, everything will be fine, I told myself, just get some sleep!

    The following morning, I woke up with a huge grin on my face, barely able to keep my excitement. I jumped out of bed, and showered and dressed, anxious to see my brothers. This is it, Justin, I said to myself, as I left, a little disguised, headed off to the Grove. As I arrived, I took a deep sigh, This is it, Justin, you can do this, pull yourself together, you WANT this! I took in another big breath, and got out of my car, clicking my alarm on, as I walked towards the Grove. We decided to meet by the movie theatre, and head to the burger joint in the food court. I was the last arrive, and once they saw me, we all exchanged hugs. Man, I missed these guys so much. It’d been years since we were all together, as five, at the same location. This had to be the best feeling in the world, second to the first time we sang together as a group… I remember it like it was yesterday, as Lance arrived at my house, auditioning to be our bass singer. Once we sang our first note, I knew we’d go far. We were it, we had it… and I ruined IT with my big ass ego.

    Once we were all seated with our food, and began eating, and all caught up on our lives, I cleared my thought, trying to get their attention. “So, I uh, I guess you guys are wondering why I asked you guys to meet for lunch, huh?” I stuttered, looking each guy in the eye, each of them nodding in agreement. “Well, I um, I… I want to apologize for everything, for breaking up the band, and going solo, especially at the peak of all our success… I just had too much of an ego to admit it back then, and I royally fucked up… and well, I just hope you guys can forgive me…” I finished, with a big sigh. I was too afraid to look at their expressions, but made myself look at each guys’ face, and to my surprise they were all laughing. “What, what’s so funny guys?” I asked, feeling my cheeks flush with red.  “Of course we forgive you, you little fucker!” Chris chuckled, smacking my back. “We’re brothers, and still love you. It happens to best of us, and we’re just glad you’ve got your head on straight again,” Joey added. I let out a sigh of relief, and chuckled with them, glad that they had so easily forgiven me.  

    “Hey, uh, Justin, what’s in that folder you brought with you?” Lance asked, pointing to my notebook. Oh! I almost forgot! “Oh! Well, this is part two of  why I called us all to have this luncheon. See, I was googling us last night, and saw this amazing fan site these two girls put together-“ “Wait, you were GOOGLING US?“ the guys interrupted me, now in hysterics. “Yes, googling, now shut it, and let me finish! Anyway, they put this site together with a iPetition, getting people to sign who want to see us for a reunion. It’s called, *NSYNC: We Want You Back, the reunion tour. There’s 10,000 signatures so far, and the page is amazing. I print screened it, and wanted to show you guys, and wanted to, I don’t know, if you guys would want to, but maybe do a reunion tour?” I hesitated the last question, unsure if I was overwhelming them with so much at one meal.

    “I, I don’t know man, it’s been so long…” JC sighed, looking down at his plate. “What do you mean you don’t know? JC, look, I know I fucked up, but, we owe it to our fans, I mean, we vanished- granted it was my fault, but we told our fans we’d always be *NSYNC, and damn it, we will be!” I exclaimed, a little too loud, seeing some heads turn, from people seated around us. “Yeah, JC, Justin is right, I mean, it’s the perfect time, and we do owe it to our fans, and if anyone, these two girls who made this amazing site,” Lance agreed, in a hushed tone. “Yeah, man, come on,” Joey and Chris agreed. JC sighed, shaking his head, then looked at us all, each of us doing our best puppy dog face, knowing JC couldn’t resist our pleading faces. “Ugh, you guys know I can’t say no to you guys, you’re my best friends, damn it!” he chuckled, finally agreeing with us that it, in fact, was time.

    Only time would tell who still wanted us back…
Chapter 1 by LALAtimberlake
Today was the day, the day Nichole and Lauren were going to a taping of America’s Best Dance Crew, for about the 5th time this season. “I wonder if JC knows who we are yet, this being our 5th time and all,” Lauren chuckled as they parked at the studio, knowing the usual routine. “I know, right?” Nichole nodded, a sly smile appearing on her face, making Lauren laugh even more. Once they were inside, and seated, the show started moments later. As JC walked in, his eyes widened as he saw Nichole and Lauren. “Nichole, did you see JC’s face? Was he just looking at us?” Lauren whispered, a worried tone hinted in it. “I, I’m not sure. He looked like, like he knew us or something. Hopefully it’s a good sign…?” Nichole replied, trying to assure herself as well.

    It seemed to take forever for a commercial break to come, so the girls could watch JC’s movements and expressions; and when the time for a commercial break finally arose, JC stood up, and scanned the audience, stopping his glance on the two girls. “Did you just see that? Like, JC is staring right at us!” Lauren hissed, not moving her lips, not wanting JC to see what’d she’d just said. “Uh huh…” Nichole nodded, a look of shock and confusion plastered on her face. Just then, JC looked at a near by security, told him something, then stepped out into the audience… headed straight towards Nichole and Lauren! The girls looked at each other, unsure of how to respond, unsure if he was actually walking up to them or not.

    Just then, they heard a man clear his thought. They turned to see JC standing straight above them. Unsure of what to do, they just smiled and waved. JC smiled, then kneeled down on a knee, so he was at eye level with the girls. “You’re Nichole and Lauren, right?” he replied. The girls nodded, both shocked expressions on their faces. “Well, when the show is over, just wait here, alright? Don’t leave,” he replied, and with that, he headed back to the judges table. “What the…” Lauren whispered, total shock in her voice. “Did he just… He knows who… What the?!” Nichole exclaimed in a hush tone, excited yet confused at what was going on at the same time. Lauren just stared at the spot JC was just at seconds ago, trying to put the pieces together. Questions ran through Nichole and Lauren’s minds, both wanting to know what the hell just happened. Why had JC walked over to them? How did JC know their names? What did he want with them after the show? Only time would tell, if time would ever pass.

    Finally, after what seemed like forever, the show finally ended. The two had never had the sudden rush for the show to be over, but then again, JC freakin’ Chasez had never approached them before either. As the audience cleared, the girls sat there, getting more and more nervous. Just as the few handfuls of people were leaving, a security guard approached them, telling them they had to leave, that there weren’t going to be any autographs this taping. The girls tried to explain that JC had told them to wait, but he was not buying it, rushing them out. “Wait! They’re with me!” JC called, walking up to the girls and the pissed off security guard. The girls smiled a teasing smile at the security guard, as he walked off in a pissed off manner. “Hi, ladies. Thank you for waiting, I’m sure you’re wondering what this is about, right?” he chuckled, as he lead them to the backstage area. The two nodded, and he smirked, replying, “You sure don’t talk much, do ya?” The girls blushed, but laughed at his smart ass remark. “Sorry, I’m Nichole, and this is Lauren,” Nichole introduced them, so he knew who was who. “Yeah, I know… from the fan site,” he smiled a sly smile at them, leaving yet another shocked expression on their faces. The two exchanged glances at each other, both unsure of what in God’s name was happening. “I uh, I knew you two were going to be here today, so, well, a few friends of mine and I have a little surprise together for you girls,” he chuckled, watching the two try not freak out. “You mean, you’re not the surprise?” Nichole slipped, then clasped her mouth, her eyes wide, making Lauren and JC kill over with laughter. “Excuse Nichole here, she uh, she hasn’t taken her medication for the day,” Lauren choked back more laughter, causing Nichole to elbow her in the ribs. “OUCH! I’m just kidding, she doesn’t take medicine, she’s naturally this way,” Lauren laughed some more. JC smiled, patting Nichole on the shoulder, then replied, “It’s alright, I like them crazy,” winking at her, then turned around, and kept walking, causing the two even more shock. “Are you coming or not?” he turned around, instructing them to follow him into a private room in the back.

    As they reached the door, he turned to look at them, reminding them of the ever so popular movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and replied, “Are you ready?”, as he wiggled his eye brows, making the girls chuckle, and nod, both anxious as to see what was about to happen. He slowly opened the door, revealing a small intimate room, with a sofa, love seat, a flat screen TV, and a small coffee table. The girls noticed there were four other guys hanging out, two sitting on a sofa, the other two on the floor playing Wii. “Hey guys, look who’s here,” JC called, causing the guys to turn their heads and head over to say hi to the girls. “Hey, I’m Lance,” “I’m Joey,” “I’m Chris” three of the guys replied, hugging the girls. Then he, the curly haired one, smiled, and said, “Hi, I’m Justin,” hugging Nichole, then winking at Lauren just before he hugged her. “And I’m JC!” JC exclaimed, hugging Nichole. Lauren looked at JC, with a puzzled look, Nichole a dreamy smile on her face. “What?! I felt left out!” JC replied simply, causing the whole group to laugh.

    “So, now that we’re all introduced, Lauren, Nichole, we uh, well, we wanted to thank you girls,” Lance replied. “For what?” Lauren replied, really confused. “For your fan site and iPetition, of course,” Joey replied. “…and they say I’m slow!” JC added, smiling an innocent smile. “Yeah, you showed us how many fans we have out there, and that we owe it to you for at least ONE reunion,” Justin added. “Wait, wait, you’re telling us that OUR crummy little fan site persuaded you five to get back together for a reunion?!” Nichole exclaimed, ready to bust out in the Halleluiah chorus. The five guys nodded. “Wow…” was all Lauren managed to say, obviously shell shocked, causing everyone to laugh at her again. “What?” she questioned, her face flushing with different shades of red.

    “Anyway, we wanted to thank you, and get to know you, since you obviously have impacted our lives, just by your stories of how you became fans, and just everything on your page, it just blew us all away,” Lance said, taking the spotlight off the embarrassed Lauren, who smiled at him, thankfulness written on her face. “Wait, so you’re saying, WE impacted YOUR lives?” Nichole repeated Lance. The guys nodded, yet again, then they all looked at Lauren. “And cue the ‘wow…’” Justin smirked. “What?! I’m not saying it again, y’all laughed at me last time,” she replied, crossing her arms. “Anyways,” Justin cleared his thought, “We want to start a project, called, *NSYNC: the Reunion Tour, and we wanted to see if you girls would want to be part of the *NSYNC team with the MySpace and street team/ fan club? You’d go on tour with us, all expense paid, just a little thank you, for everything you’ve done.” he finished, as the guys watched the girls’ expressions. “Oh, well, I uh, I don’t know… I have school, and work, and I help my mom at home,” Lauren replied, half honest, half trying to pretend she didn’t want to go -quickly winking at Nichole, implying for her to go along with it. “Yeah, same here, It’s a nice gesture, and all, but I can‘t just up and leave my life, I have work and school as well,” Nichole agreed. “Oh…”  the guys replied, not expecting this response at all. “Well, I must admit it, but I didn’t think y’all would reject us like that,” Justin replied coldly. “Justin, dude, what’s your problem?” Chris replied, unsure why his friend was acting this way. “We were just kidding, didn’t you see me wink at Nichole to play along?” Lauren replied, anger forming in her voice. “Yeah, dude, I saw it!” Joey agreed. “I believe that!” JC playfully replied, putting his arm around Nichole’s shoulders, not really knowing why. “Whatever,” Justin replied, rolling his eyes.

    “Anyway, we’d love to help you guys out,” Lauren replied, smiling, giving a glare at Justin. “Yeah, it’s definatly a dream come true!” Nichole agreed, a huge smile on her face, not just because JC had his arm around her shoulder, though it helped.  Once the girls agreed, they all conversed about the long process ahead, while playing Wii, and eating, and listening to music.  They all got to know one another, Lauren and Justin still giving each other the cold shoulder.  “What’s with Justin?” Nichole whispered to Lance, Nichole feeling as though he’d be her new best guy friend.  “I think he likes her, and doesn’t know how to show it,” Lance chuckled.  “But, he doesn’t even know her,” Nichole pointed out.  “Justin falls hard, and I dunno, she seems like his type,” Lance nodded, pointing out the fact that Justin kept staring at Lauren.  “And, in case you haven’t noticed, JC hasn’t stopped looking at you either,” he added, shoulder shrugging Nichole playfully, making her cheeks turn a deep red, causing Lance to chuckle.

    Nichole looked over to JC, who, in fact, was staring at her, and saw that she noticed this, then stared back at the TV screen, watching Justin and Lauren battle at Wii Sports: Golf.  “You may be the king on of golf on the course, but I just pown’d your ass, Timberlake!” Lauren exclaimed, taking a bow, then patting his shoulder, causing all the guys and Nichole to “Ooo”.  “Yeah yeah, I let you win! Best two out of three!” Justin exclaimed, not willing to be defeated so easily.  “You’re on!” Lauren agreed, as everyone came and sat around the two, watching intently.  As each round went on, it got more and more intense.  Justin won round two, boosting his ego a little, but he still had one more round to go, and he wasn’t going to let Lauren win.  As the last few rounds went, the two were at a tie, and Justin grew more ragged with the need to win, his head began to sweat, but he wiped it quickly, not wanting anyone to notice.  At the end, it was indeed a tie.  “Well, I guess we’re equally good!” Lauren smiled, extending a hand for him to shake it.  “Yeah, I guess so,” he smirked, ignoring her hand, and taking a seat on the sofa.  What the fuck is his problem!? Lauren thought, trying to not let her crushed feelings show.  After all, Justin had been her childhood crush since he was on the MMC.  She decided to brush it off, and sit on the sofa opposite of him, watching as Chris, Lance and Joey decided to play Wii bowling.  

    After ten minutes of watching, Lauren noticed that Nichole and JC were no longer in the room with them.  Huh, I wonder where they are… Lauren thought to herself, as she got up.  “Where are you going?” Justin asked, noticing her get up, but she just ignored him, and kept walking in search of her friend.  Justin rolled his eyes, and got up to follow, curiosity getting the best of him.  Lauren walked to the back of the room, noticing a back door that lead to balcony, where she spotted Nichole and JC.  “Hey, what are you doing?!” Justin hissed at Lauren, causing her to jump.  “What the hell?” she exclaimed, “You nearly gave me a heart attack!”  Justin laughed at the site of Lauren’s expression and jump, “Sorry, I wanted to see what you were doing.”  “Why do you care?” she replied, crossing her arms.  “I, I dunno. Just forget it!” he replied, and with that he stormed off.  Lauren ignored his attitude, and turned her attention back to the window, and saw that JC and Nichole were talking, and laughing, and decided to head back to where the rest of the guys were.  “Where were you?” Chris asked, sitting next to Lauren on the sofa.  “On a quest for Nichole and JC,” Lauren smiled at him, as he put his arm around her, wiggling his eye brows, making Lauren giggle.  “Where are they?” Lance asked.  “Out on the balcony thing,” she pointed to the back of the room.  Lance, Joey and Chris looked at where Lauren was pointing to, and Chris smirked, “Hey guys, I have an idea…” and with that, they got up, and followed Chris’s lead, buckets of water in their hands.  They went onto the elevator, and waved at her and Justin, devilish smiles on all their faces.  “Are they really going to do what I think they’re going to do?” Lauren asked, looking at Justin.  “Oh, I’m sorry, were you talking to me?” he asked, pretending to be texting someone.  Lauren sighed, deciding to pull her own phone out, wanting to text her other best friend, Kayla, to tell her about everything, when realized it was still out in Nichole’s car.  “Stupid studio!” she hissed, crossing her arms.  

    Justin looked at her, smirked, then replied, “Is something wrong?”  Lauren glared at him, rolled her eyes, and stared at the TV.  What’s wrong with you, Justin? You’re being a complete douche to her, and you haven’t even tried to get to know her. Stop being an asshole, man! Justin said to himself.  He sighed, stood up, and sat next to Lauren.  “Hi,” he replied, looking at her, a smile on his face.  “Hi,” she replied, not looking at him.  “Look, I’m sorry for being a dick, I don’t know what’s gotten over me… I’m just, I guess I’m just not use to a pretty girl like yourself not swooning all over me,” he confessed.  “Hah! Nice try, Timberlake,“ she coughed a laugh. “No, really,“ he insisted. “Well, sorry to disappoint you,” she smirked, still not looking at him.  Justin chuckled, “You challenge me, Lauren. I like it.”

    And just as Lauren looked at him, a smile on her lips, Nichole and JC rushed in, soaking wet, screaming and laughing.  Lauren got up, and dashed to her friend, turning to give Justin a quick wink.  “Oh my gosh! They really did it!” she laughed at Nichole and JC.  “You mean, you knew they were going to do this?!” Nichole glared at Lauren. “…Maybe,” Lauren smiled, grabbing a visible towel poking out of one of the cub bards, and handing it to Nichole.  “Hey! What about me!?” JC whined.  Justin threw one to his friend, trying not to laugh at the site, as the rest of the guys entered the room from the elevator, all laughing hysterically.  “Hey, Nichole, are you… cold?!” Joey commented.  “No? Why…?” she replied, then realized that her shirt was soaked, and it was obvious she was indeed cold.  She blushed, then covered herself with her towel, hiding behind Lauren.  By this time, everyone had keeled over with laughter, and Nichole joined it, acknowledging that it in fact was funny.  

    The girls decided to head home, since Nichole was soaking wet, and it was already 9 o’clock- meaning they had just spent nearly 5 hours with *NSYNC, and it wasn’t a dream! They gave the guys their numbers, since their phones were in Nichole’s car, and the guys said they’d be in touch, the following day. 
Chapter 2 by LALAtimberlake

    The next few weeks flew by, and the girls and guys became close as ever, and couldn’t wait for all their beginning hard work to be revealed.  It was now the night before the guys were going to announce the new website, fan club/ street team, and tour.  Lance decided to invite everyone over for a kick back to celebrate that night, their last night before the madness.  “Make sure you bring PJ‘s, it’s gonna be a pajama rama party!” Lance told everyone, before they headed over.  “Did Lance really just say it’s a ‘pajama rama party’?” Lauren held back a choke of laughter.  “I believe he just did,” Nichole nodded, beginning to laugh as well.  The two got changed into their cute pajamas. Nichole wearing her black tank top that read “I love my Dreamy ta -tas” and black bottoms with hearts and breast cancer ribbons, Lauren wearing her New Moon tank top and bottoms. 

Nichole's PJ's: http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302035990&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442206474&bmUID=1264389670238 

Lauren's PJ's:  http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302035990&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442211041&bmUID=1264389670237

“Before we go, will you do my make up?” Nichole asked Lauren.  “Don’t I always?” Lauren giggled, grabbing her make up bag. About twenty minutes later, they were ready, and headed off to Lance’s house.  Once they got off the freeway, they did as the GPS told them, and some how ended up stranded in some hill… off -roading.  “Uh, Nichole? I don’t think Lance lives on this hill, in the middle of nowhere, where it’s dark…” Lauren noted.  “Yeah, I know, but in case you haven’t noticed, my Tom- Tom here told me it’s here!” Nichole snapped, clearly frustrated.  

    Lauren took in a deep breath, frustrated with the situation, and decided to call Lance, and ask him for directions, but he didn’t answer.  She then decided to try Justin, who answered on the 2nd ring, thankfully.  “Hey, where are you guys?” he answered.  “Oh, ya know… at the top of some hill, where Nichole’s Tom -Tom said Lance’s house is, but really, there’s nothing around us, what so ever! Oh! And we‘re somehow off -roading!” Lauren exclaimed, obviously pissed and annoyed.  “What?! Are you serious?” Justin asked.  “No, I’m just playing some pointless trick on y’all to avoid this pajama rama, that Lance decided to throw, which is such a gay name, I may add… YES I’M SERIOUS!” Lauren replied, getting more frustrated.  “Oh great!” Nichole exclaimed.  “What’s wrong now?” Lauren hesitated to ask.  “The gas light came on…” Nichole whispered, trying not to cry, now scared.  “Wonderful!” Lauren exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.  “What is it?” Justin asked.  “Now the gas light is on, so we really ARE stranded!” Lauren answered, in a not so happy tone.  “Aw, shit! Well, uh, where does your GPS say you are?” Justin asked, worry in his voice.  “Uh, let me check… it says ‘you are here’,” Lauren said, now starting to cry, worried they’d be stuck forever, “Nichole! How do you make this thing tell you where you are besides, ‘here’?”  Nichole took the Tom -Tom from Lauren’s hand, and looked at it.  “It says we’re… in Hollywood hills, but, there’s nothing around us, so how is this right?” Nichole sighed.  Justin started to chuckle.  “What the hell are you laughing at, Timberlake?” Lauren hissed.  “Nothing, nothing.  Don’t worry, the guys and I will be there ASAP to get you!” and with that he hung up.  Nichole looked at Lauren, wondering why the heck Justin just laughed at them, Lauren just shrugged, and laid her head back in her seat, knowing it’d be a while until they were rescued.  Nichole sighed, and decided to do the same thing.  

    They ended up dozing off, tired of waiting, and after what felt like an hour of sleeping, the girls heard a loud noise outside the car.  “Lauren?” Nichole whispered.  “Yeah?” Lauren whispered back.  “Did you hear that?” Nichole’s whispered got even lower.  “Uh huh…” Lauren gulped.  “W-w-what was it?” Nichole asked.  “No idea!” Lauren replied, nearly jumping onto her friend’s lap.  Just then, a guy, in all black, with a red bandana covering below his eyes shined a flashlight over his face, and jumped onto the hood of Nichole’s car, causing the girls to scream at the top of their lungs, as another guy jumped on the roof of the car.  Just then, they saw a car driving towards them.  Once it was parked next to Nichole’s car, Justin and JC jumped out, yelling, “Hey! What the hell are you doing!?”
    
    The two guys jumped off the car, and walked towards the two.  “Who are you?” one guy asked.  “Doesn’t matter, leave them alone!” JC exclaimed, jumping on top of him.  “JC! Don’t do that! Don’t try to be all heroic! It’s not worth it!” Nichole exclaimed from the car, as she got out.  “Yeah, seriously! I’ll call 911!” Lauren started to dial, still crying.  Just then, the four guys began laughing, hysterically, and Lance came out of the car.  “What is SO funny?!” Lauren and Nichole hissed, as the two guys in black took off their bandanas, showing that it was none other than Joey and Chris!  “You should have… oh my gosh! You should have…” Chris was laughing so hard, he couldn’t finish his sentences.  “The looks on your faces, oh my God! Classic!” Joey laughed, as he lay in the grass.  “You’re such the genius when it comes to pranks, Justin!” JC agreed.  “You mean, this was all YOUR idea?!” Lauren and Nichole glared at Justin. Justin smiled his million dollar smile, and nodded, just as Lauren lunged at him, forcing him to the ground.  “You are SO dead, Timberlake!”  Lauren exclaimed, her hands clenched on Justin’s collar.  “Oh come on, you know it was funny,” Justin smirked.  “Oh, ha -ha!” Lauren glared up at him, “Just know that pay back is a bitch, and you’ll never know when it’ll come!” she winked at him, as she got up and headed over to Nichole’s side.  “So, is there really no pajama rama party?” Nichole asked.  “There is, this was just the… ‘pre party’,” Lance chuckled, “Just follow us to my real house!”

    Everyone hoped back in their cars, and the girls followed the guys to Lance’s house.  “I can’t believe those guys. Come tour time, payback is going to be a royal bitch!” Lauren grinned an evil smile at Nichole, who nodded in agreement, as they laughed evilly.  

    A few moments later, they all reached Lance’s house, for real, and headed inside.  Once they were inside, the girls noticed the guys weren’t in pajamas.  “Uh, I thought Lance said this was a pajama party?” Nichole replied, embarrassed that her and Lauren were in their PJ’s while the guys were fully clothed in jeans and t-shirts.  “We gotta change, we wore our clothes to pull our prank, duh!” JC chuckled, touching Nichole’s shoulder, giving her the butterflies.  Over the past few weeks, the two had been flirting an awful lot, but neither of them did a thing about it.  “Well, uh, just make yourselves comfortable, and I’ll be right back!” Lance replied, leaving the room to go change.  While he was off changing, each guy took turns going into the guest room to change.  Once everyone was dressed in their PJ’s, Lance suggested they all watch a movie, and have some drinks, and no one had a problem with that.  As they prepared their drinks, Joey commented on Nichole’s pajama top, “So you’re, uh, proud of your ta -ta’s, are you?” “Yeah, how ‘dreamy’ are they?” Chris added in.  Nichole laughed, feeling a little uncomfortable, as she turned red.  “Hey, leave her alone!” JC and Lauren replied at the same time.  “Hey, hey sorry… I’d say to blame the alcohol, but… I haven’t had any yet,” Chris bowed his head in shame.  “I was only joking, man! Just cuz you don’t have the balls to ask her out!” Joey chuckled, running off into the living room.  Everyone looked at Nichole and JC for some sort of response. “So, uh… What, uh, what movie should we watch?” Lauren replied, changing the subject.  “How about… um, ‘Paranormal Activity’?” Justin suggested, starting to form a plot for JC and Nichole to get a little closer, and if him and Lauren got a little closer, and cuddlier, well, then everyone wins!  “Oh no…” Lauren whispered to herself.  She hated scary movies, but didn’t want to admit it to them.  “What was that?” Justin asked.  “Oh, uh, I said, ‘oh woo!’?” Lauren lied.  So everyone headed into Lance’s living room, JC sitting next to Nichole, and Justin next to Lauren on the couch, as Lance, Joey and Chris took the bean bags on the floor.  As the movie began, Lauren’s heart began to race.  Why oh why did they have to pick this movie!? she thought to herself.  “Are you okay?” Justin whispered to her.  “I’m… fine,” she gulped, trying to assure herself more than him.  JC put his arm around Nichole, and patted her arm.  “You okay?” he looked down at her.  “Uh huh,” she smiled at him, screaming on the inside.  

    Throughout the film, Lauren tried her hardest not to jump, and scream, but during the part where the girl wakes up in the middle of the night, and is floating, she couldn’t help but dig her face into Justin’s chest.  “Sorry!” she whispered.  Justin smiled, and put his arm around her, letting her know it was perfectly fine.  JC tightened his grip around Nichole’s shoulder.  “Um, JC, are you okay?” she whispered to him.  “Oh yeah, I’m fine… Just, uh, I thought maybe you were scared…” he replied, hoping it wasn’t obvious that he was the in fact the scared one.  “Right…” Nichole silently giggled to herself.  After the movie was over, Lance got up to turn it off.  “What’s next?” he asked.  “Something with happiness and love, please!?” Lauren exclaimed, still holding onto Justin, causing everyone to chuckle.  

    JC then cleared his thought.  “Um, Nichole?” he replied.  She turned to him, and smiled, “Yes?”  He grabbed her hand, and replied, “Can I talk to you privately?” She nodded, and walked with him out to Lance’s back patio.  “What’s up?” she asked, looking up at him.  “Well, I, uh, well, we’ve got to know each other these past couple of weeks, and well, you’re a really sweet, beautiful, smart woman, and well… I’ve taken a fancy to you… wait, that’s British, uh, damn, you make me feel like the high school, Josh, and I love it, and well… I wanted to ask you, would you, would you… be my girlfriend?” he finished his stammering.  Nichole released a tear of joy, and nodded.  JC grinned, and looked down at her, kissing her lips softly.  They then heard a round of cheers and screams from Lance’s living room, indicating that everyone had been eavesdropping, making the two chuckle, but continue their kiss.  After their kiss, the two walked back in, hand in hand, both smiling uncontrollably.  

    “Congrats!” Lance and Joey cheered.  “You stole my woman!” Chris pouted, jokingly, everyone laughing.  “Finally! You did it man!” Justin patted his friend on the back.  “Yeah, so shouldn’t you do the same thing, bro?” JC winked, nodding his head towards Lauren.  “Ohhhhh!” everyone, but Lauren, coughed.  “So, how about that movie?” Lauren replied, trying to change the subject.  “Yeah, weren’t we going to watch ‘Model Behavior’?” Joey joked.  “Oh, ha -ha!” Justin glared at his friend, as everyone chuckled.  “But seriously, let’s watch the movie.  Or, we could all go in the hot tub? Or play Wii, or foosball, or air hockey, or dance -dance revolution, basket ball…” Lance suggested the different forms of entertainment he had to offer.  Everyone exclaimed something different, not making the decision an easy one. “Well, we can all do different things for a bit?” Lance suggested, and everyone agreed.  Nichole and JC decided to play Wii, being the total gaming nerds that they were, while Lauren and Justin decided to play basket ball, and Joey, Chris, and Lance watched a movie.  

----------------------------

    “I can’t believe it took JC so long to ask Nichole out, it was obvious he’s liked her since the first day we all met,” Lauren replied as her and Justin began their one -on- one game of basket ball.  “Yeah, no kidding! He’s been talking about her non stop each time you girls left,” Justin agreed.  “Well, so long as they’re happy and together now,” Lauren smiled.  “Right,” Justin smiled back.  

----------------------------

    “When’s Justin gonna get the balls like you, and ask Lauren out?” Nichole asked JC, as the two battled at Mario Kart.  “Are you implying I didn’t have the balls before tonight?” JC replied, raising an eyebrow at her, as he drove to his death off a cliff and into the water.  “Well, you know what I mean… He obviously really likes her, and I know she likes him, though she’s too stubborn to admit it… Oh! Snap! I won!” Nichole smiled.  “I let you win, and, yeah, he does like her, I can tell,” JC agreed, then replied, “So, uh, enough about them…” and with that, JC paused the game, and leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips.  Nichole laid her head back on the yellow bean bag she was sitting on, as JC deepened the kiss...

Chapter 3 by LALAtimberlake
Chapter 3:

    Outside, on the basketball court, Lauren and Justin weren’t talking much, since they were both intently playing their game of one on one, and so far, it was a tie, 1 -1.  Lauren was about to make a jump for it and shoot, when she tripped, and twisted her ankle, and fell to the ground.  “Ouch! Shit!” Lauren exclaimed, reaching for her ankle in pain.  “Are you okay?!” Justin replied, out of breath, running to her side.  “Yeah, I’ll be okay. Just twisted it a little bit,” she looked up at him, smiling, happy he was there.  “Are you sure?” he asked, his hand over her ankle as well.  “Yeah, it doesn’t hurt too bad,” she assured him, still smiling up at him.  “Good,” he replied, as he looked into her eyes, smiling, as he leaned closer to her face.  “Hey, you guys want to watch the movie with us, we‘re bored… Oh crap! Sorry!” Chris’s head poked outside, then popped back in as he realized what was happening.  “So, uh, should we go inside?” Lauren replied, blushing.  “Yeah… I guess,” Justin frowned, standing up, and helping her up, as she limped along with him. 

    Once they were both inside, everyone but Nichole and JC were seated around the TV, and they decided to sit back in their original seats on the sofa.  “Sorry!” Chris mouthed to Justin, who simply shrugged, and looked at Lauren, who was fiddling with her phone.  “So, where’s Nichole and JC?” Justin asked, breaking the silence of the room.  “Oh, they’re um… making out in the game room,” Lance chuckled.  “Ahhh,” Justin replied, and Lauren nodded, chuckling as she thought of what just almost happened.  “So, what movie are we watching?” she asked, the movie not seeming familiar to her as she stared at the screen.  “Oh, it’s some foreign movie that Chris brought, it’s pretty boring…” Lance rolled his eyes, causing Chris to throw a pillow at him. “Hey man, I’m just being honest!” Lance smirked, putting his hands up in surrender.  Just then, Lauren’s phone vibrated, indicating she had a text.  It read, “Hey”, and it was from Justin.  She looked up at him, and saw that he was staring at her, a smile painted on his face.  “Hi,” she mouthed to him, trying not to giggle.  He text her again saying, “Let’s go for a walk, if your ankle is alright?” she nodded with a smile, and the two stood up.  “Hey, where are you two-” Chris started, but Justin gave him a look, making him stop his question, and he nodded with a smirk. 

----------------------------

    JC was now on top of Nichole, kissing her intently, and passionately, each kiss a little deeper.  It was moist, but not wet. Slow, but with intent. Soft and supple at the same time, and Nichole had never felt such passion before.  Her womanly instincts told her to pursue more, her continence, on the other hand, was telling her it was too soon.  She was now out of breath, and made him stop, not wanting to do anything she’d regret too soon.  JC nodded, and stopped, sitting up, and taking a breath with her.  He looked at her, a cheesy grin planted on his lips.  “What?” she looked at him, trying not to squirm.  “You’re just so beautiful,” he
sighed, as he laid back into the bean bag. “Sure sure,” Nichole giggled, as she laid her head on his chest.  “No, really, I mean it,” he whispered, as he wrapped his arm around her, as a smile crept on Nichole’s face. 
   
----------------------------

    As Lauren and Justin strolled down the street, they arrived at a park. Once they approached it, they began swinging, and sliding, and running around like two kids.  After a while, Lauren ran to lay down in the grass.  It was warm, and smelled fresh.  She closed her eyes, and enjoyed the quiet.  Justin then ran over to her, and lay down next to her.  “What’cha doin’?” he replied in sing song voice.  “Laying here, and enjoying the peace and quiet,” she smiled at him, her eyes still closed.  “Yeah, come tomorrow, if we still have as many fans as I hope we do, there won’t be much of either,” Justin sighed.  “Yeah, true. Are you nervous about it?” Lauren asked, sitting up to look at him.  “Yeah, a little bit.  I mean, it’s not that I haven’t performed in a while, I just haven’t performed with the guys in almost ten years, and I’m just scared people will laugh at us,” he confessed, whispering the last part.  “Justin, don’t doubt yourself, you’re Justin -freakin’- Timberlake for Christ’s sake.  I mean, you have loads of fans out there who’ll support you til the end,” Lauren assured him, “Me included,” she whispered.  Justin looked at her, embracing her in a hug, and replied, “Thank you, this little talk means the world to me, you mean the world to me, and I’ve only known you for a short time.  You and Nichole.”  “Yeah, you and the guys are like my new best friends. I freakin’ love y’all,” Lauren replied, as she snuck a noogie on him.  “Hey! Watch the hair!” Justin laughed, grabbing Lauren’s hair, and returning the gesture.  “Hey!” she exclaimed, as she stood up and began to run towards the jungle gym.  Justin chased her, but she was too quick for him.  “Just because you’re a spring chicken doesn’t mean you gotta outrun me!” Justin joked.  “Oh come on, grandpa!” she teased, as she stuck her tongue out at him.  “Well, this grandpa is done chasing you, I quit!” he sighed, sitting back down in the grass.  Lauren agreed, and sat beside him, looking up at the stars.  “The sky looks so beautiful,” she replied.  “Yes, you do…” Justin whispered.  Lauren looked at him, shock in her eyes, as Justin leaned in and kissed her. 

----------------------------
    “Hey, where’s Lauren and Justin?” Nichole asked, as she and JC walked back into the living room, where she found Lance and Joey passed out, Chris still watching his foreign film.  “They went for a walk about twenty minutes ago,” Chris replied, pointing towards the front door.  Nichole nodded, as she sat on the sofa besides JC, deciding they’d watch the movie with Chris.  “Well, it’s over, what do you two want to watch?” Chris asked, as the film ended.  They all agreed that the new Harry Potter would be a good choice. 
Chapter 4 by LALAtimberlake
Chapter 4:

    After he kissed her, Lauren wasn’t sure what to do or say, so she just smiled at him.  “So… that was, nice,” Justin replied, breaking the silence.  “Yeah, it was…” Lauren smiled, too scared to look up at him.  Justin lifted her face to look into her eyes, “Lauren… I, I wanted to ask you something…” he whispered, nervousness hinted in his voice.  “Yeah?” she whispered back, unable to speak above that.  “I wanted to know if… would you… be my girlfriend?” he stuttered.  Lauren’s eyes widened, she wasn’t expecting this.  Sure, she’d always dreamed of Justin Timberlake being her boyfriend, I mean what girl didn’t wish on a shooting star every now and then that this would happen.  “Lauren?” Justin asked.  Lauren had forgot to breath, and was just staring at him, eyes wide, face pail.  “Oh, sorry! I was, uh, lost in space, for a second I thought you’d asked me to be your girlfriend,” Lauren let out a small laugh.  “That’s because, I, uh… did,” he replied, not looking away from her eyes.  “Oh! Well, I feel like an idiot!” she laughed.  “So, is that a no?” Justin frowned.  “Yup, you’ve got uh, too much… of something for me?” Lauren couldn’t think of a reason to tell him no in a joking matter.  “I see…” he replied, still frowning.  “Justin,” she whispered, looking back into his eyes.  “Yeah?”  “I was kidding!” she laughed, kissing him on the cheek.  “Oh… OH!” Justin’s frown instantly turned into a cheesy grin, like a school boy getting his first kiss.  

----------------------------

    Once Lauren and Justin headed back to Lance’s, they saw that everyone had passed out in the living room, Lance, Joey, and Chris all on their own beanbags on the ground, while JC had his arms wrapped around Nichole, laying on the sofa.  “I guess we’re all sleeping over…?” Lauren replied, as she awed at Nichole and JC.  “Looks like,” Justin couldn’t help but sound a little too excited, making Lauren give him a look.  “What? Can’t I be excited to be having a sleep over with my girlfriend?” he smiled innocently.  “Well, I suppose,” she chuckled, as they grabbed some blankets from the hall closet.  They lay on the ground, Justin wrapping his arms around Lauren, and they fell fast asleep.

----------------------------

    The following morning, Nichole woke up, and couldn’t help but smile and chuckle to herself, as she saw that JC was now laying on the edge of the sofa, his hand hanging off the side, drooling and mumbling something to himself.  She got up, and headed to the bathroom, since her bladder felt like it was going to explode.  As she came out, she bumped into Lauren, who was waiting her turn to go.  Once they’d finished their bathroom business, the girls headed to the kitchen, since they were the only ones awake.  Nichole sat at the bar, and Lauren leaned against the counter. “So, I think we should make the guys breakfast,” she replied.  “I agree!” Nichole nodded.  
    The two decided to make omelets, bacon, and toast, as they invaded Lance’s fridge.  “So, uh, since you know how to cook, and I don’t, I’ll just, uh, toast the bread,” Nichole replied, watching her friend warm up the pan.  Lauren agreed, and got to her cooking, doing a mental head count as she began to beat the eggs, and cut up the cheese and dice the tomatoes and cilantro.  Just then, JC and Justin walked in the kitchen, JC replying, “Something smells good up in here!“ trying to do his best ‘southern’ accent, then replied, “Morning babe,” as he sat next to Nichole at the bar, wrapping her in a hug, Justin heading over to Lauren, and replying “Morning sunshine!”, putting his arms around her waist.  “Morning!” the girls giggled, Lauren not looking up, not wanting to burn the food.  

    “What’cha cookin’, good lookin’?” Justin asked, sitting next to JC at the bar.  “Shut up,” Lauren replied, sticking her tongue out at him.  “Don’t stick that out unless you plan on using it!” Justin shot back.  “Did I miss something here?” JC asked, a look of pure confusion painted on his face.  “Yeah, you two are a little extra flirty this morning,” Nichole agreed.  “Oh… I dunno,” Lauren said, in a sing song, teasing voice, “Should we tell them, Justin?” Justin shook his head, “Nah!”, then the two began to laugh.  “You finally got the balls and asked her out, huh?” Nichole replied, mater -of- factly. “You mean, I don’t have to keep it a secret that you mumble her name in your sleep every night, anymore?!” JC blurted in laughter, causing Justin to punch him in the arm, “Hey man! I do not!”  Nichole and Lauren were unable to control their laughter at this point, causing Chris, Lance, and Joey to stumble in.  

    “What’s going on in here?” Chris yawned.  “JC is an idiot, that’s what’s going on!” Justin pouted, crossing his arms.  “Oh shut up, you big baby!” Lauren chuckled, “I heard you say my name in your sleep last night, too!”  Justin’s eyes bugged out of his sockets.  “I’m kidding, babe!” Lauren assured him, patting his shoulder, then going back to her cooking.  “Wow, someone knows how to cook in our group of friends, besides me!”  Lance replied, scratching his head.  “Oh you know, I try!” Lauren winked, popping her nonexistent collar.  “Hey, I toasted the bread!” Nichole defended herself.  “Hey, uh, Nichole… I hate to be joy kill, but, that toast you’re bragging about is burning,” Justin replied, pointing to the smoke coming out of the toaster.  “Ahh, man!” Nichole grunted, removing the bread from the toaster.  “It’s okay, baby.  You tried,” JC replied, trying not to laugh.  “So you can’t cook, no biggie.  Justin can’t sing, we all have our flaws,” Chris replied.  Justin smacked him in the back of the head.  “What?! It’s true!” Chris laughed, ducking to avoid Justin’s hand, causing everyone to laugh, Nichole feeling better.  After that, everyone sat around the bar and dug in and ate their breakfast, then getting ready for the busy, crazy day they had ahead… Announcing their reunion.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1674