The Experiment by DesperateThoughts
Summary: A wrong phone number turns into erotic passion and takes a wrong turn at love. Natania soon finds herself wrapped up in Justin's little "experiment".
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5179 Read: 8989 Published: Feb 19, 2010 Updated: Mar 04, 2010
Story Notes:
This is one of the first fanfic stories that I ever wrote.  I hope you enjoy.

1. Chapter 1 by DesperateThoughts

2. Chapter 2 by DesperateThoughts

3. Chapter 3 by DesperateThoughts

4. Chapter 4 by DesperateThoughts

Chapter 1 by DesperateThoughts
Author's Notes:
This story is OLD LOL...Circa 2001 to be exact.  But hopefully you'll still enjoy.

"Hello?" Tania said softly as she answered her cell phone.

 

"Hey.  How are you?" came a rich, soothing, masculine voice.

 

Tania didn’t recognize the caller, but was caught off guard by the richness of his voice.  "I'm fine, how are you?" Tania asked, trying to see if the face belonging to the voice would somehow pop to mind the more they talked.

 

"I'm good. So what have you been up to?" he asked.

 

"I’ve been okay…”  She was still unable to place the voice.  “Um, who is this?" she asked trying not to sound rude.

 

"It's Justin..."  He sounded almost offended that she didn’t know who it was that was calling.

 

"Justin? I'm sorry but I don't know any Justin. I think you might have the wrong number."

 

"Oh...Your number isn't 215-446-9076?"

 

"Yeah, that's my number, but I don't think that I know you."

 

"Isn’t your name Samantha?”

 

"No.” she chuckled.  She’d played this same game many times before with guys when she was out with friends.  “Sorry...I think someone gave you a fake number.”

 

"Wow.  This isn’t completely embarrassing.”  He chuckled.  “My apologies."

 

"It's okay.”  She felt sympathetic towards the voice on the end of the line.  “But if it's any conciliation, you sound like you’re a nice guy.  No apology necessary."

 

After hanging up, Tania cursed herself for acting like such a bumbling idiot on the phone.  Was she that desperate that she needed to flirt with complete strangers over the phone?  Tania threw the phone down on the bed and walked over to her closet, grabbing a few pairs of shirts off their hanger and mocked herself on the way back over the bed, "You sound like you’re a nice guy…Dumbass!"

 

He did have a sexy voice though; the smooth, low kind. The kind of voice that could be gentle and caress you, yet still be strong and forceful. Tania shivered at the thought.  A few moments later her cell phone rang again.  She reached down and answered it.  "Hello?"

 

"Hey.  It's Justin again."

 

Tania smile slightly at the nervousness in his voice.  "Hello again."

 

"Um, I was wondering...Since I got your number and all, and you sound like a nice girl that I'd like to get to know better...”

 

“Oh is that right?”  she smirked.

 

“Yeah you do.  And I’m completely aware this is going to sound like the oldest line in the book, but has anyone ever told you that you have a very sexy voice?”

 

Tania rolled her eyes, because as a matter of fact she had been told that on several occasions. It had actually become a standing joke at the office that if you wanted anything done, have Tania call.

 

"Yes, I have. Has anyone ever told you that you have an incredibly sultry voice?" she asked, still somewhat playing his game. She didn’t know what caused her to answer that way.

 

"Yes," he chuckled, "I've been told that a couple of times myself. So, do you think it would be possible for me to call you sometime?"

 

"Didn't you just call me now?" Tania grinned.

 

"Yeah, but I want your permission, so I can call you up sometime and we can talk...”

 

Damn, his voice is sexy, she thought again.  "Sure, why not. No one calls me on this phone anyway...It needs to serve some kind of purpose other than an accessory."

 

Justin laughed and answered, "Great, than I guess I'll be calling sometime."

 

"Okay, but aren't you going to give me your number so I can call you and talk to you, whenever I want, as well?" She asked sarcastically.

 

"Nope."

 

"No?”  The big smile she had immediately turned into a frown.  “Why not?"

 

"I want to try an experiment with you first and then if you pass the test, you can have the number. How does that sound?" Justin asked.

 

She stood there shaking her head; the uncertainty arguing with the excitement.  She couldn’t believe that she was actually going to do this, but she was intrigued by what this “Experiment” was all about.  "It sounds okay....for now, Justin."

 

"Say that again..."

 

"I said, it sounds-"

 

"No.  Not that…My name."

 

"Justin?" she said with a quizzical look on her face.

 

"Mmm...I like the way you say my name…Tania"

 

A shiver ran down her spine when he uttered her name slowly and seductively.  "I'm glad," she grinned like a Cheshire cat. 

 

"Wow…Okay let me get the heck off this phone before you take control of this conversation…Among other things and wind up having me doing some crazy ass shit over here." he said with a laugh.

 

Tania laughed, but not her usual laugh. It was her 'I want you and I am going to have you', erotic laugh.

 

"Okay, I guess you'll definitely be getting a call from me soon, Tania." he replied while lounging on the couch edging his hand down his jeans into his boxers.

 

"I'm counting on it." she stated smoothly.

 

"Oh, you got confidence like that?"

 

She could hear the surprise in his voice.  "Yeah, I got it like that...Among other things...Justin."

 

Justin closed his eyes and started to rub his now pulsating member. "Okay then, Tania...You'll be hearing from me soon, baby...Make sure you keep the line open for me."

 

He hung up the phone before she could say goodbye and she instantly knew why.  She could hear that he was turned on and knew she had that man hanging by a string.  He’d hung up to go and take care of some rather personal business.  Tania was no longer as apprehensive as she was before.  She was definitely down for this “experiment.” 

Chapter 2 by DesperateThoughts

It had been over a month since Tania had spoken to the mysterious character named Justin.  He had called and left her voice messages every now and again, but she had never actually spoken to since the night they met. 

She enjoyed the fact that he would leave her messages, just to tell her that she was on his mind.  But she was growing tired of always missing his calls. 

In his latest message he told her that he was pretty busy and on the road, but wanted to start the experiment with her a soon as he had the chance.


She was day-dreaming about a guy she didn't even know, and had never seen before.  He could be this 300lb deranged lunatic for all she knew. There had to be a reason why this Samantha character gave him a fake number right?  But Tania didn't care.  That was the mystery of it all. Why was she so drawn to a complete stranger? Who was this mystery man? Why was he always on the road? And what the hell was this "experiment" all about?

Another week went by and she hadn't heard from Justin at all.  No missed calls from a ‘Blocked ID’ and no voice messages.  Tania decided to move on to other things until....That Friday, when she was finishing up this big project that had to be handed in to her boss by 6:00.  It was now 4:30 and she was scrambling to finish it up in time. Her cell phone rang, but she decided to just ignore it. She’d have to call the person back later on. 

Moments after it had stopped playing “Don’t Stop Believin’” Steven Perru’s voice rang through her cell phone speakers once more, beckoning her to answer.  Already frustrated, Tania picked up the phone and yelled "Hello!?"

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" the voice on the other end replied.

"Um, actually yes." she said. Tania recognized the voice, but didn't know whose face to place it with.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I guess now isn’t a good time, huh?"

"No, I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind right now and you caught me at one of my many frustrating moments." She answered, trying to play it off as though she knew who she was talking to.

"Well, I guess we can't do this experiment then huh?"

Tania was frantically sorting through tons papers on her desk in her office and immediately stopped everything when she heard that word. It's him....Why does he have to call me now? Why couldn't he just wait until 6:00?  "Oh, Justin..."

"You didn't know it was me? I'm hurt." he said jokingly.

"Well, It has been weeks since I actually talked to you."

"Yeah, I know...I apologize. Did you get all my voice messages?"

Tania wanted to say 'Yeah. And I got sick of you fucking teasing me with them' but decided to leave the subject alone. "Yeah, I got them. They were very sweet." she said halfheartedly trying to appease him.

"Now be honest with me...I can tell you are just saying that...I know you were getting sick of me after a while huh?"

"Not sick of you...Just sick of you teasing me with something that I have been anticipating since you first called me."

"And what's that?" Justin seductively asked.

Tania closed her eyes and took in a deep breath and sighed.  His voice sounded so good.  "You know what…This experiment."

"Oh yeah. Speaking of the experiment...Are you ready to start?"

Tania looked down at all the work that still needed to be done before her deadline.  "Right now?" she exclaimed.

"It's either now or never, baby."

"But Justin I can't...I have this extremely important project that I have to get done by 6:00... Could you wait and call me back then?" she pleaded.

"Sorry baby, it's like I just said, now or never." He had a smile plastered on his face and she could feel it through the phone.

Tania was pissed. "Oh come one now! I can't believe that you are doing this to me. And of all the times that you could have called me, you decided to call me right now at this very minute?"

"What? I told you that I would be calling you back to start the experiment, so you either contribute to the study or you don't.  So what's it gonna be, hun?"

Tania threw the papers onto her desk and sat there for what seemed an eternity and thought about it.

"Still there?" Justin asked.

"…Yeah." Tania said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Well, what did you decide? By the sound of your voice, I think it might be a no"

Tania looked at the clock and it was now five o’clock.  "How long is this going to take Justin?"

"Hmmm, let me see....You know what?  It won't be that long. I feel bad so I guess I can give you a break and start the first half of this experiment now and finish it up with you later.  How does that sound to you?"

Tania thought about it for a second and said "Okay, let's start this bad boy up."

"You're at work right?"

"Yes."

"Do you have your own office?"

"Yes"

"Is there a door and a window nearby that people can look through and see you?”

Tania asked looking around, somewhat scared that he was describing her office down to a tee.  “Yes…Why?”

"I'll ask the questions for right now, Tania." Justin said in an authoritative voice.  "Are your blinds and the door open for people to see through?"

"Yes."

"Good.  Leave em that way. Now...Take off your panties, Tania."

Tania's face lit up. She couldn't believe her ears. This guy was nuts!  'I could get fired for some shit like this' she thought to herself.  "Say that again?" Tania asked, turning up the volume on her phone.

 
"You heard me.”  He chuckled softly.  “So do it.  And even though I can't see you, Tania, I am going to trust that you will do as I ask."

Tania was again intrigued and the way he was barking orders at her was turning her on.  She thought about it briefly and proceeded to do as she was told.  But she would hardly expect what was to follow...

Chapter 3 by DesperateThoughts

"Okay, they're off." Tania said softly.

 

"Good, now place them on top of your desk."

 

Tania proceeded to do as she was told looking at the door every second to make sure no one saw her.  She was so nervous.  But it was turning her on to have so much riding on the line.

 

"Did you do it yet?"

 

"Yes, Justin." Justin edged his hands down deep into his jeans and closed his eyes when she said his name.

 

"Good." He said seductively. "Now I want you to slowly lick 3 of your fingers and slowly push them deep inside yourself, Tania."

 

Tania sat back in her chair and slowly sucked her fingers making them as moist as possible while making sure that Justin could hear that she was being a good pupil.  Justin's jeans started to expand because of his now growing erection.

 

Tania slowly edged her hand down to her now wet center and slid her three fingers deep inside herself.  She softly moaned.  Justin's eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was going crazy over the sounds she was making through the phone.  He slowly rubbed his cock while listening to her moan over and over again.

 

"What now, Justin?"

 

Justin's eyes opened quickly.  He forgot where he was for a moment. Trying to sound cool and calm he said.  "Now unbutton your shirt for me, baby."

 

Tania was so wrapped up in the moment that she had completely forgotten that her door and blinds were wide open for anyone who passed to see.  She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt with one hand while listening to Justin give her instructions.

 

"Now lick your fingers for me again, Tania."

 

Tania slowly did as she was told, tasting her juices.

 

"Now....Mmmm.  That sounds so good.  Play with your breasts for me." Justin pleaded.

 

Tania started to fondle her breasts.  Her nipples were hard and they were getting even harder by the sound of Justin's voice.

 

"How does that feel, baby?" He asked.

 

 

Breathing deeply, she answered, "Good."

 

Justin reveled in the knowledge that this girl was willing to do whatever he asked. He was rock hard and was trying desperately to relieve the feelings he was having below his waist.

 

He instructed her to leave her breasts exposed and slide her fingers back inside of her now dripping center. She immediately did as she was told and felt herself reaching her climax as Justin kept telling her "Faster baby.  Harder.  I wanna hear you fucking yourself for me.  I wanna be able to feel everything your feeling through this phone." he demanded, while rubbing his cock even harder trying to climax with her.

 

Tania started to glide her fingers in and out of herself faster and harder, trying to shove 4 fingers in this time.  She soon reached her climax and dropped the phone on the floor while she moaned uncontrollably. Justin heard her explode and he immediately let his juices flow.   He sat there for a moment in silence gaining his composure and waiting for her to finally pick up the receiver. Tania slowly reached down and picked up the phone. "Are you there, baby?" Justin asked softly, still breathing deeply.

 

"Yes, I'm here, Justin." she replied.

 

Tania quickly remembered where she was and immediately buttoned her shirt back up and removed her panties from the top of her desk. She looked up at the door to see if anyone had seen her, and noticed that there were two guys from the mail room hiding in the shadows watching her. She smiled and looked at the two men seductively. She couldn't believe what she had just done in plain view of everyone, but she liked it.

 

She loved the fact that Justin could bring so much out of her. In those few minutes, he showed her that she wasn't as timid and as shy as she thought she was. She got up from her desk with the phone at her ear and pulled her skirt back down in front of them, walked over to the door and slowly shut it still smiling at the two guys.  She then closed her blinds and went back to her desk.

 

"Good, now go and finish your project, girl" Justin said as he was about to hang up.

 

"Wait!  Did I pass the first part of your little experiment?" she exclaimed into the phone.

 

Justin smiled and said, "You did okay...I'll call you later on tonight." He hung up the phone before she could say anything else and went into the bathroom to take a shower and clean himself off.

 

Tania hung up the phone saying to herself, "I did okay? Yeah right, Justin.  I did way better than okay.  We'll see what happens.  We'll see."

 

Tania looked at the clock and noticed that it was now 5:25.  She quickly hustled back to work to finish up her project before 6:00.

 

Justin's experiment was fairly simple...He wanted to know just how far a woman would go to get close to a guy she had never met before. He wanted to know if they would go over their own limits. So far it was working out very well for him and he was going to take it to the limit and farther if possible.

 

Just then his phone rang. "Hello?"

 

"Justin Timberlake?" The male voice on the other end replied.

 

"Who is this?"

 

"This is Rick Dees calling from California, man.  How are you doing?"

 

"I'm great, how is everything over there in Cali?"

 

Justin had almost forgot that he told them that he would do an interview over the phone. "So what is 'Nsync up to these days, Justin?" Justin proceeded on with his conversation with Rick Dees.

 

Tania was able to turn in her project right before deadline.  She sat at her desk and let all the stress of the day fall away.  She worked at an public relations company and was never thought to be the type of person that would be considered a leader in the work force, because she was so quiet and never spoke out about any of her ideas. She was getting her chance with this big project that they had coming up. 

 

She was given the task of organizing a public relations package for a pop group called 'Nsync's upcoming tour. They were trying to slowly transform their image and needed help.  She loved their music, and thought that one of the members, Justin, was cutie.

 

As she sat their cleaning up her desk she thought about how fully it was that her phone lover, Justin, had the same name as the Justin from 'Nsync. They sounded a little bit alike too, she thought to herself. She shrugged it off laughing and grabbed her coat and keys to leave.  She couldn't wait to get home to finish up the experiment.

Chapter 4 by DesperateThoughts

That night Tania went home to her apartment, exhausted from work. She walked in and dropped her things by the door, not really caring about the mess she was making.  She went and ran some water so she could soak her entire body in a tub full of warm bubbly water. She went back into her room and took out her pajamas. A white spaghetti strapped T-shirt and a pair of flannel bottoms. Tania took the remote that was sitting on her night stand and pointed at her entertainment center. The smooth sounds of 'Nsync started playing through her speakers and she just closed her eyes and hummed along with a song off their new album "I'll be good for you."

 

She laid there quietly, listening to the music and the sound of running water in the distance and accidentally dosed off  until she remembered that she had water running in the tub. She quickly got up and turned the water off. She put the album on repeat and proceeded to get into the tub to let her tired muscles soak. Once she was out of the tub and dressed for bed, she decided to just lay there and meditate about what had happened earlier on the phone with Justin. It seemed like he must have been psychic, because she could hear her phone ringing. She sat up and turned the stereo off to make sure she wasn't just hearing things. When she heard her cell phone ring again she ran to her dresser to grab the phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey girl, what you up to?"

 

"Nothing much.  I just laying here meditating."

 

"Meditating huh?" he asked, settling his body into the mattress and letting his open palm rest against his abdomen.

 

"Yeah, I've had a pretty stressful day, Justin" Tania laughed, remembering back to earlier. 

 

Justin returned her laugh with a little chuckle."Yeah I guess you have..."

 

"So sweetness, have you called me back to finish up this experiment of yours?" Tania asked as she plopped back down on her bed.

 

"No...I'm going to finish the experiment with you don't get me wrong.  It's just going to last longer than I expected."

 

"Longer?" she said with a deep concern.

 

"Yeah.  I wanted to let you know that my findings were inconclusive."

 

"Inconclusive huh?" Tania rolled her eyes.

 

What? You don't believe me now?" Justin asked with a smirk.

 

"To be honest with you? No." she said.

 

"Ahh, Girl, why don't you believe me?" Justin tried to act hurt.

 

"Well lets see....I know for a fact that you didn't think I just did okay on the first part, Justin.  I could tell by the sound of your voice that you were enjoying yourself as much as me."

 

Justin got quiet and smiled to himself thinking about what had just happened hours earlier.  "You're right.  But honestly...I need more research."

 

Tania knew he wanted to keep up the game because he was intrigued by her.  That's at least what she wanted to believe.

 

"I just wanted to give you my cell phone number so you can call me and bother me as much as I am going to call you."

 

Tania smiled as she played with a piece of threading that was coming undone from the comforter.  "Well that seems fair, Justin.  Considering that I earned it...and more."

 

"And more?" He asked quizzically

 

"Yeah." she teased.

 

"What else did you earn, Tania?" Justin inquired with a smile.

 

"Don't worry about it right now, Justin.  You'll find out soon enough."

 

Justin gave her his cell phone number.

 

"Okay, now that you got my number let me ask you some questions.  I feel so bad about starting up this experiment without knowing anything about you." he said.

 

That night the two of them talked for hours.  Mostly about general things.  They both agreed not to get personal.  They got to know a little bit about each other, but not too much.  Tania never told him about her job and he never told her about his line of work.  They were both scared they'd end up liking each other for the wrong reasons and didn't want to take that chance…Not yet.

 

The next morning, Tania woke up with her cell phone next to ear and smiled. She hadn't stayed up all night talking on the phone since high school. 

 

She had the day off and decided to get some work done around the apartment for once.  Her laundry was piling up and the dishes in her sink were starting to grow fur. It was about 8am when the telephone rang. 'Who could be calling at this time of morning?' she thought to herself.

 

"Hello?" Tania answered the phone.

 

"Hi, Tania, this is Tom from the office."

 

"Oh, hi Tom, how are you?" Tania became very nervous remembering what she had done in her office the day before and knew that he was calling to fire her.

 

"I'm great.  I just wanted to let you know that the executives took a look at your proposal and they absolutely loved it!" Tom exclaimed.

 

"Are you kidding me?"

 

"Have you ever known me to kid about business, Tania?"

 

"Oh my gosh!  Thank you so much!"

 

"Don't thank me...It was all you. Now get a pen and a piece of paper because I have a lot of information to give you."

 

"Okay, shoot."

 

"Johnny Wright, Nsync's manager wants to meet with you this afternoon...which means that you will have to take a flight out of NY to Orlando today. When you get there a car will pick you up and take you to his office. You will then talk to Mr. Wright about your ideas in more detail.  You got that so far?"

 

"Yes."Tania said frantically writing on her notepad.

 

"This is what you've been waiting for, Tania..  Johnny Wright wants you to be 'Nsync's new PR consultant.  This means that you will have to relocate to their home base in Orlando Florida though..."

 

"Tom, I don't care. I'm finally moving up in the world!"

 

"Well, this is just as important for you as it is for the company.  He has a lot of major talent he is managing, which means more possible clients for the company."

 

"Yeah. Yeah.  I understand, Tom.  Don't screw it up."  she muttered.

 

Tom chuckled slightly.  "We've already booked your flight. Your plane leaves at 1:00.  Which means that you don't have much time to get packed and to the airport."

 

"Okay, let me go then!" Tania laughed.

 

"Let me know how everything goes, Tania.  I'm so happy for you!" Tom said cheerfully.

 

Tania immediately hung up the phone and started jumping up and down screaming with delight.  She ran and got packed and hustled herself off to the airport.

 

When her plane landed, she headed down the escalators to the luggage claim area.  A limo driver held up a sign with her name on it "Natania Stewart". Tania didn't recognize her name at first because everyone usually just called her Tania...But after seeing it in print, she decided to start anew and use her full name from now on with her new clients.

 

"Hi, I'm Natania."

 

"Hello miss, my name is Ron and I'll be your driver for today...Do you have anymore bags that need to be picked up?"

 

"Nope just these two."

 

"I'll take those for you ma'am...Please follow me."

 

The limo driver proceeded to place her bags in the trunk and opened the door for her as she stepped in. As Ron sat down in the drivers seat he proceeded to give Natania her schedule for the day.

 

"My instructions were to take you straight to the Wright Entertainment Group building...We will then leave from their and go to your hotel."

 

"Sounds fine to me, Ron."

 

Twenty minutes later they pulled up into the parking lot of the WEG building and an older man met her at the door.

 

"Miss Stewart?"

 

"Yes, hi!" she smiled, outstretching her hand to greet him.

 

"Hi, I'm Travis, I am Mr. Wrights assistant.  Would you please come with me?"

 

Natania followed him down a corridor of the office into a much larger room where Johnny Wright was sitting with some of his staff members. He immediately stood up an greeted her at the door.

 

Natania spent the next two hours discussing various ideas that she had for what they wanted to be their new approach to public relations and everyone seemed to love it.  She had been nervous the entire meeting because Johnny simply sat at the end of the table with his hat pulled down close to his eyes and he rarely smiled.  He just barreled question after question at her, but she was quick on her toes and ready with answers.  "Well, you definitely have the job, Miss Stewart." Johnny Wright said, finally sitting up in his chair and throwing a smile her way.

 

"Thank you so much, Mr. Wright." she walked over to shake his hand.

 

"No...Thank you."  He stood up and shook her hand, placing his other hand lightly on her shoulder.  "Oh, I want you to meet the guys before you leave.  Just follow Travis down the hall and he will take you out back to the Basketball courts.  That's where they spend most of their time when they are here." He laughed.

 

Natania and Travis walked out of the backdoor and through a garden to where there was a huge basketball court. She saw 6 people on the court playing and immediately recognized 5 of them. As they walked up she noticed that Justin only had on a wife beater and some Tarheels basketball shorts. Even with sweat dripping down his body, he looked sexy.  They were too busy playing to notice that she had walked up with Travis.

 

"Yo, guys!!!" Travis exclaimed. "Can you take a break for a second and meet your new PR consultant please."

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at Travis and Natania. JC immediately dropped the ball and walked over to her to shake her hand.  "Hi, I'm JC."

 

"I'm Natania...It's very nice to meet you." she smiled.

 

Justin went and grabbed his shirt and placing it over his head to look presentable in front of this beautiful woman who had just walked up. As he stepped closer and heard her speak, he noticed that her voice sounded familiar. "Hi, I'm Justin"

 

"Hi, I'm Natania, if you hadn't already heard."

 

He shook her hand a little longer than planned, but there was just something about her that seemed so damn familiar.  Had they met before?

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1716