Beautiful Disaster by Jbear
Summary: Though I don't know

I don't know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

He's such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful

Or just a beautiful disaster


 

 

Beautiful Disaster by: Kelly Clarkson

 


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6713 Read: 11585 Published: Feb 24, 2010 Updated: Mar 04, 2011
Story Notes:
So Yay I finally was able to start on this idea that I have had for a while. I hope you all enjoy it and feedback is always loved!!

1. Cast by Jbear

2. Late Night Pick Up by Jbear

3. The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same by Jbear

4. When in LA on a Friday Night You PARTY!!! by Jbear

5. In the Midnight Hour by Jbear

6. Wake Up Call by Jbear

Cast by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So I followed the banwagon and put up a cast page. LoL in my defense I was already picture a cast before we all start posting cast like this. At any rate I'm sorry there is only one pic of Jc. It wouldn't let me upload the 2nd one.

stories/551/images/DV.jpg

 

stories/551/images/denise_vasi_1.jpg

Nalani Vasquez

 

stories/551/images/44224133---justin_timberlake_spl59525_.jpg

 

stories/551/images/Justin-Timberlake.jpg

Justin Timberlake

stories/551/images/modelimage9_1239227470078_5361.jpg

 

 

stories/551/images/bre.jpg

Talia Vasquez

stories/551/images/Jc.jpg

Jc Chasez

 stories/551/images/trace.jpg

stories/551/images/justin_narrowweb__300x434,0.jpg

Trace Ayala

stories/551/images/adriana-lima-20070510-253923.jpg

stories/551/images/adriana-lima.jpg

 

Adrianna Rameraiz

  stories/551/images/ActorJess_Dimit_55391787_600.jpg

stories/551/images/JW.jpg

Anthony Vasquez                                                                

 

 

 

End Notes:
Credit to Yahoo Images and the internet. :-)
Late Night Pick Up by Jbear

 

 

“That’s a wrap ladies, Great work!” The Director yells.

 

I don’t think I could have heard better words right now. It’s almost 3am I’m tired, my legs hurt and I’m pretty sure I have a bruise on my back from that damn pool scene. We just shot. But I have to say I love my job and I wouldn’t trade it. I take the robe that the assistant is handing me (considering I’m not really wearing any clothes) and I slowly make my way to my dressing room.

 

“You know the fact that you can smile after working an 18hr day just proves how much you love your job” I hear Jennifer Beals tells me.

 

“Well this group makes it easy to get through. I’m glad that I got the opportunity to work with all of you.” I reply as we stop in front of my dressing room.

 

“Well it’s late I should let you get going. I’ll see you next week,”

 

“Night Jen” I reply as I step into my dressing room and pull out my phone to call my brother.

 

I am way too tired to be waiting around for him. Of course it goes straight to his voicemail.

 

“Tony I swear you better have your ass outside right now cause I don’t feel like waiting for you.” I hang up.

 

Perhaps I should put some clothes on and get out of here so I can get some much needed sleep. I have to admit I’m more than thankful that after 3days of less than 4hrs of sleep I get to stay in bed and not have to worry about wake up calls or shooting schedules. I finish putting on my sweats and flip flops and throw a few more things in my bag before heading out the door.

 

I almost made it off the sound stage before Alex one of the camera guys calls out to me.

 

“Hey Lani wait up!” he says while jogging to catch up with me.

 

Shit I was sure I would be able to make it out of here without being stopped. This might not be so bad if I didn’t clearly know that this guy liked me. He spent the first few weeks while I was on set trying to figure out if I was a lesbian or not. Working on The L Word does make one wonder about such things, but once he discovered I was very much straight he has been trying his hardest to ask me out. I sigh as I turn around and plaster a smile on my face. ( I suppose being a good actress has it’s advantages)

 

“What’s up Alex?”

 

“I…” He starts off as we head towards the exit.

 

“You what?” I encourage because I can tell he is nervous if he’s going to ask me out he may as well get it over with.

 

He smiles at me. “ I’m not one of those people who follows the media and what not about you or any other celebrity for that mater, but I noticed that you haven’t had anyone visit you on set.”

 

I just smirk at him. “Very astute observation Alex.” I laugh as I look around for my brothers Escalade.

 

“I know it’s really late or early depending on how you look at it. I was kind of hoping that I could take you out to breakfast.” He finally asks

 

See this is the part I hate, trying to turn guys down. Just as I’m about to answer I notice some headlights blink on and off and someone a little shorter than my brother, but clearly recognizable step out of the drivers side of the BMW parked a few feet away. He smiles at me and motions for me to come on. I turn to Alex who looks utterly disappointed.

 

“I’m sorry Alex I need to get going. I’ll see you next week.” I say while walking to the drivers side to give the guy a hug and going around to get in the car.

 

Before I even get settled in the car he starts laughing.

 

“And what may I ask is so funny?”

 

“PDA’s are only your thing if you’re not paying attention or when proving a point, and I’m pretty sure you were aware of what you were doing.”

 

I roll my eyes. “Not that I don’t appreciate your sarcasm at 3:30 in the morning, but where is my brother?” I ask.

 

“Don’t try to change the subject Chi-Chi.”

 

“I’m not. I’m just wondering why you’re here instead of my brother.”

 

I get the side eye look from him before he answers me. “The servers at his job crashed around 1 so he had to go in. He didn’t want you here waiting on him when he knew you would be crabby and ready to get home.”

 

It’s quite for a moment before I speak. “Thanks for coming to get me. I know how much you value your sleep.” I say quietly.

 

It’s not that I’m uncomfortable or upset that my brother sent Jc to come get me. In fact I’m really glad he was thoughtful enough to make sure someone came to get me. (Although I am wondering why he didn’t call our sister) After a few more minutes Jc pulls up to my house and turns to face me.

 

“Chi-Chi you ok?”

 

“What makes you think something is wrong with me? I mean other than the fact that I’m exhausted.” I smile “You wanna go ahead and crash here for a while? You look pretty tired yourself.”


Just as I’m saying this I see Jc yawn. He smiles at me once he is done.

 

“Yea maybe I should.”

 

We get out and head toward the house. As we get in the door I remember my sister is here and I whisper for Jc to be quite. When we get to my room I kick off my flip flops and jump in bed not even bothering to take my clothes off. Jc follows suit and as I’m drifting off to sleep I hear Jc whisper goodnight.

 

 

 


 

 

The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Well I hope you guys like the story so far. Sorry it's going a bit slow but school and work are taking over my life. Here is another chapter.

I’m trying really hard to get back to my sleeping place. My mind is so use to getting up that it won’t let me stay sleep, however my body has other plans. I’ve been in and out of sleep for about 2 hours now. The first time I woke up I realized Jc left me all alone in bed. Although I shouldn’t be to upset about that I guess I really am use to sleeping with him. In any event ever since then I have been trying to get back to sleep.

After becoming still again and starting to drift off I hear my bedroom door open.

 

“Damn Jc must have put it on her real good!”

 

I internally cringe at the sound of my best friend/future sister in law who decides along with another person who I am sure is my sister to jump in the bed on either side of me.

 

“Really guys?” I ask opening my eyes to look at the both of them

 

“Wakey Wakey Lani!!” My sister Talia pokes me

 

I just roll my eyes. “You guys are fucking irritating!” I say pulling the covers over my head.

 

“Well clearly the sex didn’t take her bitchy ‘tude away” Talia states.

 

I pull the covers back down and look at my sister. “Lia I swear…. You know you both are so fucking bothersome!” I look over at the clock to see it’s only 12:30pm “You both realize I just got home at almost 5am. It’s no wonder I am a cranky bitch!”

 

“Well the sex usually helps Lani.” Adrianna laughs

 

I just glare at her. “How many times do we have to go through this? Jc and I are not together anymore, we’re not having sex, were just friends.”

 

“Oh yea I believe you Lani. That’s why he was sneaking out of your room this morning?”

 

“Yea I can see him tip toeing out the house early this morning trying not to wake anybody up.” Adrianna giggles.

 

I push the covers off of myself and climb out of bed in a huff. So much for me going back to sleep. I hear Talia and Adrianna calling me to come back in between giggles. I’m way to annoyed to deal with there childishness.

 

I make my way downstairs to grab a juice out the fridge when I hear a voice coming from the living room. I grab my drink and make my way upfront to see my brother sprawled out on my couch watch a basketball game and on the phone. He smiles when he sees me and sits up so I can sit with him while he gets off the phones.

 

I curl up next to him just as he is hanging up the phone. “You think you could keep your fiancé glued to your side and your sister locked up somewhere while I’m trying to sleep?” I ask sarcastically.

 

My brother squeezes me and laughs. “I told them to leave you alone, but you are talking about two of your very best friends.” Tony laughs

 

I grunt while taking a sip of my juice. “So what happened with the servers? Is everything cool now?”

 

“Yea it’s all good. Listen I’m sorry I didn’t give you a heads up about Jc coming. I hope it was all ok. I would have sent Lia or even Adrianna, but they were…..” I cut him off.

 

“It’s cool Tony. Jace and I are cool. I’m surprised you didn’t hear Lia and Anna giggling and crap”

 

“You know I try not to get into there girl shit. That’s probably when I can tune them out the best. Hey I have the day off why don’t you go get dressed and we can go play some ball or something.”

 

My face lights up. With my crazy schedule I hardly ever get to spend some QT with my big brother. “Sure let me just go grab a quick shower and we can be on our way.” Just as I am getting up to go upstairs Talia and Adrianna come flying down the stairs talking.

 

“Go get dressed so we can hit the streets.” Adrianna says.

 

I just laugh. “I’m going with Tony so you guys can head out with out me.” I say as I turn to head up the stairs.

 

“Excuse me? We have wedding stuff to do!” Adrianna quips while whipping her head around to look at Tony.

 

“I told you that was the reason I was coming over here today why are you taking my maid of honor?” She whines.

 

Tony rolls his eyes while letting his head fall back on the couch. “Anna please. You just said you wanted to hang out with your girl. You didn’t say anything about wedding stuff.”

 

“OMG Anna we have covered so much stuff over the last few weeks. Can we please have a break? Besides I would really like to chill out today I have been working non stop the last month.” I say just as my doorbell rings.

 

“I’ll get that.” Talia says.

 

I turn and make my way upstairs while Adrianna and Anthony began to bicker. I intentionally took a little longer in the shower because my siblings are crazy. I love my sister and brother and Adrianna is like a sister to me and I think we have a nice little family here considering our parents are on the other coast.

 

I finally make my way out of the shower and back into my room only to find someone looking around my room for what I have no clue.

 

“I guess I should be happy that I came out in a towel.” I say going over to my closet.

 

I hear him laugh before he looks over the bed. “You being in a towel doesn’t help me much.”

 

“What are you doing here Jc?” I ask pulling my tank top over my head.

 

“I can’t find my bracelet. I think it might have come off while I was asleep.”

 

I laugh as I walk over to the other side of the bed to retrieve his bracelet. “Here I found it just before I got in the shower.”

 

“Thanks Chi-Chi. Hey you ok?” Jc asks me as he takes a seat on my bed.

 

“I don’t know. I guess I’m just tired.” I say putting on my shoes.

 

“I’m actually surprised you’re up already.”

 

“That would be because Adrianna and Talia thought it would be fun to come in here and bother me.”

 

“Yea that sounds like the two of them.” He laughs “Hey I wanted to ask you something.”

 

“What’s up?”

 

“So Justin is having a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you wanted to go?”

 

“Oh yea I totally forgot about that. So you wanna go like as a date?” I ask

 

“No we can go as friends. I just figured it would be fun and maybe you can unwind some because you are really uptight!” He says

 

I just roll my eyes. “Yea sure whatever.” I grumble. While heading back downstairs.

 

“You know Lani you really need to lighten up!” Jc says as I’m walking down the stairs.

End Notes:
Feedback is loved!
When in LA on a Friday Night You PARTY!!! by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I totally suck at updating. Sorry it's been so long. I hope you guys are still intrested. Enjoy

Justin could hear the bass thumping from down the street. Leave it to Trace to have the music blasting that loud. It sounded like there was a concert going on in his house and there weren’t any guest there yet.

 

“You think the music could be any louder?” Justin screamed while walking in the kitchen.


Trace smirked. “Yea it could be turned up to 100 I only got it on 90.”

 

Justin just shook his head. “Will you turn that down man? We still got some hours before people get here and I would like the neighbors not to call the cops this early in the day.”

 

“Dude you’re such a pussy. Nobody is gonna call the damn cops on you. You’re Justin Fucking Timberlake!” Trace laughs while taking a sip of his beer.

 

“It’s shit like that, that leaves me concerned about you. All the meat thawed out?”

 

Trace opened the fridge and showed Justin all the meat he could fit in there. Justin just laughed while he starts to get the snacks together.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“So if the party isn’t until 8 why are we going over there 3 hrs early?” I ask

 

Jc laughs at me because he knows I’m aware he is up to something. “Because I told J I would help him out with setting up.”

 

“You suck. You only asked me to come with you so I could help you slobs.” I say looking back out the window.

 

Jc laughs at me again. “Chi-Chi seriously he called me this morning to ask. I swear I wasn’t trying to use you. Besides if I wanted to use you for anything it would be for my own benefit not Justin’s.”

 

I just roll my eyes at him. It seems to be a bad habit that I’ve been doing for the last few weeks. I think it has a lot to do with the bridezilla I’m dealing with as well as all the work and really all I’m trying to do on my time off is have some fun. Hopefully that will be achieved tonight. As long as Adrianna can refrain from talking about her wedding tonight.  

 

As we get closer to Justin’s house I can hear the music of Jay-z bumping from somebody’s house. When we pull into Justin’s drive way I realize I should have known it was coming from here. I’m not sure how great it is that you can hear the music down the street although I guess it could help guest find where they are going, but that would only be helpful in about 3hrs.

 

I follow Jc up the walk way to Justin’s door knowing that as loud as the music is there is no way that anybody can hear the door bell so I take it upon myself to walk around to the back.

 

“Lani what the hell are you doing? What if the dogs are out?” Jc yells scrambling to follow behind me.

 

“Buckley and Brenan know who I am I doubt they will bite me. Also there is no way Justin or Trace will hear the door bell over the bass of this song.” I yell over my shoulder

 

Just as I about to round the corner Trace runs dead into me and we both stumble backwards some.

 

“Damn girl you could have let someone know you were right there!” Trace laughed while gaining his balance.

 

“Well if you didn’t have the music blasting so that people can hear it from a block away then perhaps you could hear the door bell and I wouldn’t have had to let anyone know I was on the side of the house you troll.” I say while walking around him and heading to the stereo.

 

“Damn it’s about time…..” Justin stops in his tracks when he sees me standing in front of the stereo system.

 

“Hey Lani. I almost didn’t recognize you with your hair like that.” Justin laughed.

 

“Yea I didn’t have the patience to straighten it. So Jace says you need some help setting up so where do you want us to start?”

 

“Well Jc and Trace could start setting up tables and chairs out here and if you don’t mind Lani could you help me with the food?” Justin asks.

 

“What cause I’m a girl you want me in the kitchen? You don’t think I can handle manual labor?” I joke with him

 

“Actually I don’t trust that Trace won’t put alcohol in everything. Besides that I’ve tasted your cooking and it’s a lot better than either of these knuckle heads.” He laughs

 

I just shake my head and head towards the kitchen. “I can see why you would want me in the kitchen. So since you’re barbequing what are your sides?” I ask while opening the fridge.

 

“Oh shit. I was supposed to grab some salads or something like that.”

 

“See this is the reason why men need woman to help them when it comes to this type of thing.” I laugh looking for some pasta to whip up a quick pasta salad and also some tomato sauce for spaghetti.

 

“Well then I guess it’s a good thing you’re here.” Justin winks at me. 

In the Midnight Hour by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So I hope that you all are liking the story. Please leave feedback so I know what you guys think!

I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders and a pair of lips close to my ear. I’m buzzed and having a blast finally when I hear Justin whisper in my ear.

 

“Maybe I should have you help me host all my parties” I hear him laugh.

 

“You couldn’t afford me Timberlake.” I laugh taking a sip of my drink.

 

“So who’s idea was it to play beer pong?” He asks

 

“Actually they are playing tequila pong. Those cups have shots of tequila in it. So I apologize in advance for anybody getting so wasted they pass out on your bathroom floor.”

 

“Well at least I know everybody is having a good time. Thanks for helping out you didn’t seem all that happy about coming when I saw you earlier.”

 

“Lets not talk about that. Come dance with me.” I demand while finishing off my drink.

 

Hey mama this that shit that make you grove mama

Get on the floor and move your booty mama

We the blast masters blastin’ up the jamma

(reeeeewiiiinnd)

 

Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty

Shake that think like we in the city of sin, and

Hey shorty, I know you wanna party……

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at Justin being silly while he was dancing. I’m actually really glad I came out. I forgot how much fun I have with these guys. We all haven’t really hung out together since Jc and I broke up. I don’t know if it was because of the break up or just everyone being busy. Although I guess Justin has been busy with movies and Jc has been producing and working on some projects and I won’t even get started on me.

 

“Hey Lani you are being challenged at the pong table!” Trace gets out which all in itself is surprising because he is so wasted.

 

“Who the hell wants a piece of me?”

 

“I do. Now what?” I see Tony laughing

 

“Seriously dude? What kinda crap is this? How are you gonna challenge me?”

 

“Easy I just did now get ya ass over here and let me see what you got.”

 

“Um you were the one who showed me how to play this game. Are you positive you want me to kick your ass in front of your fiancé?” I laugh

 

After about 45 minutes (which I have to admit went by so damn fast) I have only taken 3 shots. My brother on the other hand has gotten in way over his head. I could have gonna easy on him but being the baby I guess my brother and sister feel like they can pick on me or what ever but when I got older that whole situation never went over well.

 

“Jezz Lan couldn’t you have gone a little bit easier on Tony. I still have to get him home and I hope he doesn’t become dead weight in the car.” Adrianna chides me.

 

“Why don’t you ask Talia to go with you so she can help you get him in the house.”

 

“I could if she hadn’t left already. She has a shoot in the morning.” Adrianna looks over at Tony who was basically passed out in one of the lawn chairs.

 

“OK fine I will go tell Jc that I’m riding out with you guys and I’ll just crash at your place.” I say while walking off to find Jc.

 

I spot him talking to Joey and a few other friends. “Hey Josh can I talk to you for a sec?”

 

“Yea sure. I’ll be back guys.”

 

“Adrianna needs to get Anthony home and she isn’t going to be able to drag that dead wait on her own so I am gonna go crash at her place.”

 

“You sure Lani? I could follow you guys and help with Anthony and bring you back here. You seem like you’ve been having fun.”

 

“I have. I really needed this Josh so thank you, but I don’t want you to have to leave on my account and I know you are having a good time to. Besides he is my brother and I could have stopped the game before he got completely wasted.”

 

“Stop it Lani. Listen why don’t you just stay here for a while longer and I will go with Adrianna and Anthony then I can come back and get you.”

 

“Josh please it’s fine I ca…….”

 

“Shut up Lani. I’ll be back in a little while.” Josh kisses my cheek and whisks around me to help Adrianna.

 

I watch as Josh heads over to Anthony and gets him up and to the car.

 

“Kinda looks like you guys dating again.” I hear a voice behind me.

 

“Whatever Justin. You play pong yet?”

 

“Um no I am not getting involved with your version of pong.” He laughs

 

“What makes you think it was my version? Your best friend was the one over there coming up with all these crazy ass drinks to make, so why can’t this be his version of pong?” I ask in defense.

 

“Well besides the fact that tequila is your drink of choice Joey already told on you.”

 

“I have to remember to smack him later.” I say looking around for Joey.

 

“Now Now Ms. Vasquez violence is never the answer.” He laughs while taking a sip of his drink.

 

“What’s in the cup?” I ask grabbing it out his hand to take a sip.

 

“Seriously Lani?” He laughs.

 

 I bring the cup back down and make a face. “You damn country boys with your Jack and Coke.”

 

Justin takes his cup back from me and laughs. “Nobody told you to take my cup. You want me to get you something?”

 

“Nah I’m good. Actually I should drink some water I’ve been throwing them back since the party started.” I smile

 

“Yea, but you’re a pro at this drinking thing. I’m surprised that you aren’t passed out like your brother”

 

“Yea well unlike my brother I have been eating all night while I was drinking and yea I was eating some pretty heavy food so the alcohol gets soaked up.” I laugh

 

“JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ, DDDDDUUUUUDDDDEEEEE.” Trace slurs.

 

“Why does your best friend feel the need to get sloppy drunk?” I say.

 

Justin and I both watch Trace wobble his way over to us with a drink in his hand.

 

“I think you might want to grab that cup from him. He is way over his limit.”

 

“ Trace I think you need to go sit some where. You’re so wasted and you look like you’re about to tip over any second.” I hear Justin laugh.

 

“MMMMMAAAAANNNNN IIIII GUUUUUDDDDD” Trace slurs  “Laaaaannnnniiiii yyyyooouu ssssoooo hhhhoooottt.”

 

“Little Troll man you are so wasted and I need you to sit down before your stomach ends up on my Air Max and I swear Trace if you puke on my shoes or my outfit there will be hell to pay!” I say slightly pushing Trace off me.

 

“Ok man I think that she is so serious and it would be really bad if she kicks your ass tonight.” Justin laughs as he guides Trace over to one of the lawn chairs.

 

As I watch Justin try to guide his very inebriated friend to a chair I look around to see that the party was winding down. I decided that maybe I should start cleaning up because Trace would be of no help to Justin tonight. As I grab some cups to throw away I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out to see that Josh is calling,

 

“You out front?” I ask

 

“Nah actually I’m stuck in traffic. I think somebody is having a party downtown and I can’t seem to get around it yet.”

 

I look around the yard to see that it’s a mess and I am such a sucker for helping people.

 

“You know what Josh why don’t you go on home. I have a spare key to Tony’s truck so I can just drive myself home after I help Justin clean up some.” I say while watching J say goodbye to some guest.

 

“You sure?” I hear him ask.

 

“Yea Yea it’s fine, besides they won’t have to drive all the way across town to pick up the truck. Also Trace is super hammered and Justin has a lot to clean up. Besides it will help me sober up some before I drive.”

 

“OK well call me as soon as you get home. I want to make sure your home safe. I feel bad that I left you there alone.” Josh says while I hear horns blaring in the background.

 

“Stop it Josh. I will be fine. Not to mention I do know people here. It’s not like you left me in a foreign place with strangers. How many times have I been to Justin’s place? I’m good Josh. Thank you.”  I say

 

“Alright Chi-Chi night.”

 

“Night Josh”

 

“Is Jace on his way back?” Justin asks behind me.

 

“No actually he’s stuck in traffic downtown so I told him to head home”

 

“Oh do you need me to take you home then?” He asks

 

I turn to face him “Nope Josh used his car to take my brother and Adrianna home so Tony’s truck is here and I have a spare key so I’m gonna use that. Just as soon as I help you clean up.”

 

“Aw come on Lani you don’t have to do that. I’ll do a little tonight and make Trace finish it tomorrow.” He laughs

 

“You’re so mean. Come on J. Grab a bag and help me.”

 

“Yea sure whatever” He laughs “Lani I really appreciate all the help tonight.”

 

“ No problem JT.”

 

*Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas*

Wake Up Call by Jbear
Author's Notes:

So I know I have a lot of nerve fussing about people taking all day to update and I haven't update in more than six months. Well that should be changing now that I am offically done wtih school next week!! YAY me. So for those still interested here is an update and I would love feedback or thoughts in genral.

 

P.S. I went back and proof read the other chapters so they should all be in better order.

If you feelin like a pimp nigga go and brush your shoulder off

Ladies if you pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off

Niggaz is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you

Get, that, dirt off your shoulder

 

My phone isn’t where it normally is and it’s really annoying me. I open my eyes and notices that I am not in my bed. For that matter I’m not even in my own damn house. What the hell is going on? I see my phone on a table near me and scoop it up.

 

“Yea Tony.” I say still surveying my surroundings

 

“Where are you? Jc has been blowing up our phone trying to find you. Are you ok?”

 

I’m still looking around and it finally registers that I’m still at Justin’s house.

 

“ Lan you still there?” I hear Tony through the phone.

 

“Yea I’m good. I’m sorry I ended up crashing at Justin’s house. I’ll call Josh right now. Then I’ll bring you your truck.” I say

 

“Take your time. Adrianna and I have to go to the bakery to pick out a cake.” Tony says.

 

“Ok thanks. Sorry I worried you guys. I love you.” I say

 

“Love you too. I’ll see you later.”

 

I hang up with my brother and immediately call Jc. I know that he’s probably been blowing up my phone too. The phone only rings once on my side when Jc picked up.

 

“Oh my God Chi-Chi are you ok? Why didn’t you call me? Where are you?” Josh gets out in one breath.

 

“I’m sorry I ended up crashing at Justin’s I didn’t even realize I fell asleep until Tony called. I guess I was really out of it when you called. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

 

“I’m just glad you’re ok. I tried to call Justin but his house phone just rang and his cell keeps going to voicemail so I didn’t know what to think.” Jc said sounding a bit more calm.

 

“I’m not sure what happened, but I’ll find him and then I’m gonna head out. I still have to get Tony his truck back.”

 

“Cool. Like I said I was just really worried about you and it was my responsibility to make sure you got home safe. I know your brother is cool with me but I am pretty sure he would have killed me if anything had happened to you.”

 

I laugh a bit at that. Tony is very protective of me and Talia so I understand what Jc is talking about. “Ok Josh I will call you later on. Sorry again for freaking you out.” I say a little bashfully.

 

“It’s all good you were doing more than you were suppose to at J’s. I’ll talk to you later.”

 

When we hang up I move from the bed that I am occupying and notice that I have on a rather large shirt and my clothes are sitting in a nearby chair. I look around trying to remember the events of the evening. I remember playing pong with my brother and telling Jc that I would drive myself home. I even remember starting to help Justin clean up, but things start to get a bit fuzzy after that. I make my way to the door and open it slowly just in case Justin and Trace are still asleep.

 

I hear a bit of noise coming from down the hall and in a matter of seconds a dog is burling toward me. “Buckley get back here!” I hear Justin whisper loudly.

 

Buckley reaches me before Justin even makes it around the corner and I am already bending down petting him.

 

“I’m sorry did we wake you coming in? They are still so excited when I bring them in from a walk.”

 

“No um my phone woke me up. I was supposed to let Josh know I was home and when I didn’t call he freaked and started calling around looking for me.” I say still showing Buckley some affection.

 

“I meant to call him before I hit the sack but man I was so tired. Is everything alright? Did you sleep ok?” Justin asks as we make our way out the hallway.

 

“Yea everything is good. So what happened last night? I mean I remember starting to help you clean and then everything is a bit hazy.” I laugh

 

Justin laughed a bit. “Yea we got the backyard pretty clean and left Trace out there sleep”

 

I looked out the back sliding door to see Trace was still knocked out. “Wow I can’t believe he slept out there.”  I laugh

 

“Trust me he has slept in worse spots than that lawn chair. Anyway we came in and sat down for a minute to talk and we both fell asleep. It was about 5am when I woke up and tried to get you up. You didn’t move so I took you to the spare room grabbed one of my biggest shirts and got you out of your clothes. I promise I didn’t sneak a peek.” He smiles.

 

I roll my eyes and smile at him. “I’m not worried about something like that. I still have on my bra and it’s kinda hard to get me out of it and get it back on if you did something. Besides you’ve already seen me in my underwear.” I laugh turning a bit red.

 

Justin looks confused for a moment before it finally dawns on him what I’m talking about.

 

“Yea I totally forgot about that! Man Jc totally freaked about that.  I was so stunned when I walked in. That was a pretty sexy set. Do you still have it?” He jokes.

 

I don’t even bother answering him. “Your girlfriend isn’t gonna come in here and kill me cause I’m walking around in my underwear and your shirt?”

 

“Cam and I broke up.” He answers.

 

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean….” I start off

 

He waves a hand. “Nah it’s cool. It was real hush hush. We haven’t even released a statement yet.”

 

It’s quite for a moment before my stomach starts to growled a bit. I smile sheepishly at him. “I guess I am hungry. By the way what time is it?” I ask

 

“Just a little after 1, you want me to fix you something to eat?”

 

“If you have milk and some frosted flakes I’m good.” I laugh

 

He just shakes his head. “I got you. Why don’t you go ahead and change and I will get the cereal.” He suggests.

 

After I change I had back into the kitchen just in time to see Justin pushing my bowl toward where I would be sitting. I smile at him. “Such a gentleman to take care of me.” I laugh.

 

“Well you know I do what I can.” He smiles. After we finish breakfast Justin goes to put the dishes in the sink when Trace walks in and I can’t do anything but laugh.

 

“Dude you look like death walking”

 

“Yea bite me Latin chick!” Trace grumbles

 

“And on that note I’m heading out. Thanks for breakfast Justin”

 

“Not a problem. Be careful and thanks again for last night.” Justin waves

 

As I walk out the door Trace looks at Justin a bit stranger.

“She stayed here last night?”

 

Justin looks up from cleaning the dishes. “Yea dude why?”

 

Silence takes over the room causing Justin to look up and make sure Trace was ok.

 

“Man you good?” Justin inquires

 

“Yea just a little thrown off by that. You guys aren’t??.....” He lets the question die on his lips.

Justin just full out laughs. “You’re still drunk. She just passed out and I let her sleep in the guest room. Why don’t you go take a shower cause you reek of booze man.

 

My sisters car is in the drive way when I get home and at the moment I think how glad I will be when her condo is finished being renovated because I do not feeling like her teasing. I can hear music blaring from my house before I even pull in the driveway next to her. I see the door open and a bit of shock register on her face when she sees me hop out the driver’s side.

 

“How did you end up with Tony’s truck?

 

“He was wasted last night and Josh took them home.

 

“So where were you at?” Talia smirks

 

I just roll my eyes as I head upstairs to take a shower not even bothering to answer her. However Lia feels the need to follow me and grill me.

 

“You’re not doing the walk of shame so I’m guessing you didn’t get laid last night”

 

She really knows how to push my buttons and I’m trying so hard not to cruse her ass out. I don’t have the time or patients to deal with her childish behavior.

 

“Lia please I just want to take a shower and take Tony his truck and I’m sure once I get there Adrianna is gonnna wanna drag me around for wedding shit. I don’t need this shit from you.”

 

“Well damn somebody is on their period”

 

To that I just slam my bedroom door I love my sister I do but she is            a fucking childish pain. I swear sometimes I wonder if she is really older than me. I take a deep breath before I go get in the shower.

 

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“So really she stayed in the guest room and that was it?”

 

Justin rubs his eyes listening to Trace ask him the same question for the umpteenth time.

 

“How many fucking times are you gonna ask me that man? We crashed up front I woke up an hour later she was dead to the world I took her in the guest room and hauled my ass to my own bed. What the fuck is your issue?”

 

“Dude it doesn’t seem like things are over between her and Jace contrary to what they both may say. Have you seen the way he still looks at her? Not to mention the dust hasn’t even settled between you and…..”

 

Justin cuts Trace off before he finishes his sentence. “Will you shut up man? Nobody is going after anybody. Lani and I are friends. So calm your ass down.”

 

“Whatever J, all I’m sayin is be careful.”

 

*Dirt off your Shoulders – Jay-Z*

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1721