Midnight Snack by ltaylor03
Summary: Cassie can't sleep. Her late night snack turns into something a little better than ice cream.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4728 Read: 3067 Published: Apr 03, 2010 Updated: Apr 03, 2010
Story Notes:

Just an excuse for smut. hah. Enjoy.

& Musicmel--drool bibs *NOT* included. 

1. Midnight Snack by ltaylor03

Midnight Snack by ltaylor03

God my house was hot. Curse this storm for knocking out the power.

I grumbled when another crack of lighting caused me to jump fifty feet off my bed.

I was tired. And sleep wasn't coming easy. I had retired to my room two hours ago but then tossed and turned in bed for what felt like hours even though it had only been a mere 35...wait...36 minutes since I had said good night to Justin. The Justin that was currently occupying my guest bedroom for the next two weeks while his bedroom in his huge mansion in Toluca Lake got renovated.

The same Justin that I had been so helplessly in love with for three years while he flirted with me, completely unaware of the feelings that I was harboring for  him.

I sighed and flopped onto my back, throwing my arm over my eyes, trying to block out the flashes of lightning.

This was going to be a long night.

When I was still awake forty-five minutes later, the rain still coming down in buckets, and my power still off,  I sat up straight in bed and decided I'd go down to the kitchen and refill my water glass. Maybe chow down on the Cherry Garcia Ben & Jerry's ice cream I had in the freezer, it would melt if I didn't eat it anyway. And I would not waste a good pint of Ben & Jerry's.

My stomach growled in appreciation of the idea.

Grabbing my water glass off my nightstand I trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen blindly. I didn't need lights; I could navigate the house blindfolded.

But I searched the area where I knew my lighter was and fumbled along to light a candle.

I pulled open the freezer door and took hold of the ice cream carton, setting it on the counter beside me before reaching back in to get ice cubes for my water.

I plunked the frozen cubes into my glass one-by-one; they clanged against the sides of the glass noisily and I winced at the sound, hoping it hadn't woken up my guest.

My pulse quickened again as I thought of him, lying in the guest bed, all tucked in comfortably against my sheets and my big down comforter. I closed the door and shrieked loudly, almost dropping the glass in my hand (What? Thunderstorms make me slightly jumpy), when I saw a figure leaning against my countertop next to the fridge.

What the-? How had I not heard him come in?

I tried to make my eyes focus on his silhouette, willing them to adjust to the darkness of the kitchen.

"Justin?" I called out quietly.

A flash of lightning illuminated the space for a brief second before leaving us in the glow of the candle light. The only thing that told me that he'd heard me speak was the fact that he was now smiling slightly, a peek of his perfectly white teeth showing behind his lips.

"Sorry if I scared you." He replied, matching my tone, moving towards me slowly. "Its-its ok." I told him, turning towards the pantry to retrieve a bottle of water.

He didn't say anything but I heard the shuffle of his feet as he moved across the rug that covered my hard wood kitchen floor. I bent to grab the water bottle and froze when I felt him behind me, impossibly close.

I cleared my throat nervously and straightened, twisting the top of the bottle off.

Two hands lightly gripped both of my elbows and he took one step closer to me, the front of him now completely flush with my backside. Goosebumps broke out across my skin when he rubbed his nose along the back of my ear gently; my heart rate increasing to a gallop when he breathed out hotly against the skin of my neck.

"I can't sleep." He confessed in a hushed tone, dragging his left hand up my arm before he took my hair in his hand and swept it all to one side over my shoulder.

"Is the bed-not comfortable?" I questioned, trying to remember to breathe when he brushed his nose across the nape of my neck, his lips ghosting over the skin just after.

"No, it's quite comfortable." He told me, removing his right hand from my elbow and slipping his arm around my middle, his fingers tickling along the skin of my stomach that was exposed where my tank had ridden up. I gasped when his pinky dipped under the waistband of my shorts and dragged along the sensitive skin there.

"Are you to-too hot?" I mumbled, biting my lip when his lips tickled my earlobe lightly.

"I'm burning up."

And he really was. Every part of him that was pressed against me from behind felt like it was on fire.

A body curling shudder ripped through me that had nothing to do with the crash of the thunder outside and everything to do with how his tongue had just grazed the outer shell of my ear. And then he began nipping and licking at the skin just below. "You make me so hot, Cass." He admitted.

I felt my heart beat sink as it became a slow building ache between my legs and I sucked in a breath, forcing my lungs to expand and contract so that I could get enough oxygen to my brain to think straight. But every touch just caused me to lose my breath even more.

"I can-ooh. Damn," I groaned, my thoughts stuttering in my head as the hand that was on my stomach pushed up under my tank and I felt the pads of his fingertips pinch the skin of my breasts teasingly.  "I can turn on..." I tried to continue my previous thought of turning on the battery powered fans I had for predicaments just like this.  

He chuckled lowly in my ear. "I think I've just done a pretty good job of turning things on." He mumbled, his lips trailing down the nape of my neck and then back up.

I tried to think of an appropriate comeback but all my thoughts were centered on what he was doing to me and how long I'd wanted this to happen.

I must be dreaming all of this. This can't really be happening.

Suddenly he spun me around in front of him, his arms winding around my waist and drawing me closer to him.

"Are you hot, Cass?" He asked huskily, rotating his pelvis against mine, giving me a good feel of what all of this foreplay was doing to him.

Even with the dimness of the one candle, I see his eyes as they swept over my face and I could feel his hot breath tickling my lips. He brushed his nose across my jaw line and I sucked in a breath when his large hands gripped my hips roughly.

He took one step in towards me, forcing me to step backwards and the small of my back collided with the edge of the countertop.

I was trapped. His entire being completely surrounded me now. And there was nowhere else I wanted to be. I could feel every part of his 6'1 frame against me and the fact that I could feel how hard his heart was pounding reassured me that maybe, just maybe, he had wanted this as bad as I did.

Moving my hands from where they had been frozen at my sides, I snaked them up his torso to rest on his chest. His naked chest.

Hell. How had I not noticed that he was shirtless before?

He reached up with one hand to grab mine, bringing it to his lips to press a kiss to my wrist. And I shivered when he licked a line from there to the webbing of skin between my thumb and pointer finger, his teeth grazing over the skin gently. He brought my hand down and placed it on his waist right above the waistband of his boxers.

My fingers instinctively traced the deep v-cut of his hip and his whole body shuddered at the contact, his hips shoving forward when I let my fingers ease between his skin and the material of his shorts. He let out a shaky breath against my face. "Cassssssssss..." he drawled out, releasing my hip and skating his fingers up my side to cup my cheek in his hand.

"Now who's the one turned on?" I whispered out teasingly, thanking God that I'd finally found my voice.

He let out a light chuckle. "Baby, I've been turned on since you put on these little shorts right here." He murmured into my ear as he toyed with the hem of said shorts playfully, the fingers of his left hand tickling the tops of my thighs.

My heart fluttered in my chest at his admission. So I hadn't been crazy when I'd thought that all of the flirting he'd been doing lately was more than just his usual harmless banter.

"Is that right?" I flirted, taking initiative and pushing my whole hand between his shorts and skin before trailing it around to his back and pressing it against his lower back. At this he arched further into me.

His hips dipped and swiveled and I knew that all of the dancing and thrusting that he did on stage was only a teaser of what his hips could really do. I flushed at the thought that if things were going the way I felt like they were going to, I wouldn't be able to walk in the morning.

I don't know what made me think that we were going to end up in bed, err, at this rate, on the counter top, together-we hadn't even kissed! But I was hoping.

He ran his thumb along my bottom lip, testing out its texture.

My heart beat wildly in my chest when I saw his head dip and his lips collided with my cheek.

I sighed out frustratedly. "Jaaayyy..."I began to protest-and I was quickly shut up when his soft lips brushed across the corner of my mouth.

 "Cass..." he replied, his lips now hovering just centimeters from my own. I rolled my hips towards his and he groaned.

Apparently that was all it took though because a half second later his mouth was pressed against mine, his lips sucking hard on my bottom one. Trapping it between his teeth lightly, he soothed the sting of the nip with his tongue. His tongue licked across my top lip and I wasted no time in granting him entrance into my mouth, my own tongue now sliding against his feverishly, passionately.

Color me as being rocked to the core. The lightning going on outside had nothing on the jolt of electricity that went through me at the first brush of our tongues together.

The hand that had been against his chest this whole time snaked its way up to his neck and I gripped the short curls there, my other hand digging into his back, pressing him against me as hard as I could. He ran his hands through my hair, tangling them in it as he grasped the back of my neck, his lips pushing at mine forcefully, urging me to deepen the kiss.

Not satisfied with where my hands were, I dragged them back down to settle on his waist, teasing his skin lightly with my fingertips. His mouth drank me in, and I his; the taste of him like a drug, the feel of his tongue as it tangled with mine a dance I didn't want to end.

And I couldn't get close enough. I sensed, even through the thick fog that was clouding my head that he couldn't either. I was crushed between him and the counter, his strong arms holding me against him as tight as he could, his lips devouring mine.

If we continued to kiss this way I was going to lose consciousness, I was sure of it. I couldn't get in enough air to slow my heart rate down but his mouth against mine felt too good to really care.

One of his hands travelled down my body to the waistband of my shorts and I felt him ease his hand between the material and my skin, his palm hot where it touched me. Seconds later, my shorts (and my boy short undies), were pooled at my feet.

Shit.

Goosebumps rose on my legs as the air hit them and he gripped my thigh and brought it to rest around his waist, his large hand holding it there, kneading the skin with rough squeezes. His other hand pushed under my tank again, grabbing my breast and rolling my nipples between his fingers.

I moaned into the kiss and he tore his mouth away from mine, dragging his nose along my jaw and down my neck before he bit the sensitive skin of my collarbone. His tongue licked across the patch of skin he just bit before he kissed his way over to the strap of my tank, sliding it down my arm with his nose. He licked and sucked the newly exposed skin, his mouth only retreating to blow across it.

I shivered.

The lightning cracked and the thunder roared and I didn't bat an eyelash. It was taking all of my concentration to not fall over under his intense gaze.

He pulled back to stare at me and even in the darkness of the kitchen, I could make out the cloudy look in his eyes and could tell how darkened they were with lust for me.

In one swift movement, my tank was over my head and sailing through the air, only to land on the ground somewhere by the breakfast bar.

His hands roamed over my now naked torso, fingers lightly grazing my heated skin, tweaking my distended nipples. His head lowered to my breasts and he took one between his teeth and I came unglued.

"Ugh...shit Jus..." I growled out, tangling my hands in his hair and holding his mouth to my chest. He sucked more of my breast into his mouth, his hand kneading the other one. I almost cried out when his mouth left my skin. He was not nearly close enough to me now.

One hand was still on my thigh and he trailed it from the outside of it to my inner thigh and my tummy quivered inside. When one finger sought out my center and he caressed it before roughly pushing inside my dripping sex I moaned out loudly and ground myself against his hand.

The way his fingers were working me, I was going to lose it quickly. This thing between us had been a long time coming, at least for me, and now that I was finally getting what I wanted and experiencing all that he had to offer, I was being greedy. I wanted him multiple times.

"Shit Cass..." he hissed, dragging his lips along my jaw line to just next to my ear. "You're so fucking wet, babygirl. Did I do that?" he whispered, tongue darting out to lick the shell of my ear.

I nodded, unable to get out a coherent thought as my legs fought not to give way under me when his thumb swiped across my most sensitive spot. "I didn't hear you, Cass. Tell me. Did I do this to you? Did you want me so badly that all it took was a few whispered words to get you dripping like this?"

Again I nodded.

He halted his movements, his fingers stilling inside me when I didn't answer him the way he wanted me to. "Cass, I refuse to keep going until you tell me."

"Y-yes."

"What?" he asked, flicking his fingers inside me just once, teasingly.

"Yes. I-I wanted-y-you."

Seemingly satisfied with my answer, he began pistioning his fingers in and out again, curling them inside against a spot that made me see stars and yell out his name.

"You like that baby?" he breathed, his lips inches away from mine again.

"You know I do." I confessed before straining up the few inches to touch our lips together again.

He resisted at first, only wanting to concentrate on the task at hand (pun intended). But when my tongue traced his lower lip and I willed my hands to function enough to push his shorts to the floor he stopped again, and stepped away from me.

With my eyes adjusted to the minimal light in the room, I could see his eyes raking over my body, taking me in hungrily. My mouth watered at the site of him standing before me, tanned from the sun, the skin of his chest and stomach pulled taut over the muscles that lay beneath. He stepped out of his boxers, flinging them to the side as he moved back towards me.

I reached out to touch him when he was within reach and dragged the tip of my fingernail over the defined lines of his stomach and traced it over the thin trail of hair that led down to his swollen sex. He hissed when my hand came in contact with his cock, stroking it once...twice...three times before he moaned out my name huskily and grabbed my wrist to still my movements. "That was a dangerous thing you just did." He told me, his voice low in my ear as he gripped my hips in his hands.

"Why-do you say that?" I asked, relieved that I could feel his entire naked, muscular body pressed against mine.

"Because I could just..." he began, gripping my thigh in his hand again and wrapping it around his waist, "slip inside." He finished at the same time that I felt his head push against my aching center.

"Ooooh..." I breathed out, more than ready for him to push inside me.

He cupped his hands under my ass, slapping it and squeezing it before he lifted me off the ground and into his arms, trapping his cock between us. I slipped my arms around his neck and gripped his curls, reveling in the feeling of being so close to him. I could feel every part of him.

Every defined muscle in his stomach, every pounding heart beat, every shaky breath, every twitch of his sex that was pressed against my tummy.

Our lips crashed together and he stumbled backwards away from the counter and moved swiftly towards the steps.

We didn't make it there. Our need for each other, and his need to be inside of me won out and he all but dropped me onto the rug in the dining room. Holding himself above me, he pushed the hair out of my face, cupping my cheek gently, his eyes searching.

"You sure?" he questioned, all of the sudden concerned with whether or not it was ok to be doing this.

I arched my hips off of the ground and reached down to grasp his cock to position at my entrance.

All of his breath seemed to come out in one big woosh when he felt my heat. He dragged the tip up and down against my lips and I purred when it rubbed against my clit.

"So fucking sexy." He breathed, smiling down at me.

Lightning flashed multiple times in a row, bathing the room in a bright shock of white light and the rain seemed to come down even harder, if possible. My heart rate tripled it's already rocketing speed when I got a good look at his eyes. His normal bright baby blues were now so dark they were black, glazed over with need and passion and want.

For me. For my body and all it could do for him.

He leaned down, capturing my lips for a brief second before pulling away to bury his nose in my neck.

"Fuck Cass, this is going to feel so fucking good." He admitted just as he slid into me, his hands holding my hips down as he settled himself fully inside.

My entire body broke out in goose bumps and he stilled, waiting for me to adjust to him as he stretched me out and filled me up.

Jesus. He wasn't kidding. It was going to feel fucking good.

He drew out slowly before plunging in again up to the hilt, circling his hips, hitting every spot inside of me.

"Damn...ugh...babygirl you're so tight." He groaned, holding himself up on his elbows, pulling out with a twist of his hips then sliding back in.

I gripped his waist, my nails making half moon marks on his perfect skin as he continued to pound into me at an alarming rate. My shoulder-blades were digging into the hardwood floor but the pain it caused was a delicious kind of pleasure. And the sound of our bodies coming together tapped out a steady cadence that mimicked the pounding of the rain against the windows.

He dropped down and rest himself fully on me, burying his face in my neck as he rotated his hips and ground himself against me. I arched my hips up, circling them to meet his stroke and whimpered when the movement caused his pelvis to rub against my sensitive clit.

"Fuck, Justin." I cried out, gripping his waist harder. He panted against my neck, nipping at my skin with his teeth and then soothing the burn with a flick of his tongue across my heated skin. I lifted my hips up off the ground and wrapped my legs around his waist, one of his hands coming up to grip my thigh, his fingers digging into the muscle painfully.

Dropping my legs from around his waist, he rose up onto his knees and grabbed my hips, drawing me closer to him. I lifted my ass off the ground, angling myself up to meet every thrust of his hips, the majority of my weight resting on my shoulders as he drilled me.

At this angle, I was going to lose it quickly; I could already feel the beginnings of the white hot heat travel its way up from my toes. He reached down and grasped my neck, squeezing it just enough to cut off some of my air and I sucked in a breath through my nose, a strangled noise leaving my mouth when I let it out. His other hand slapped my ass hard, the noise echoing throughout the room.

Well fuck. Who knew that he was a freak?

I tried to moan out my approval but the same strangled purring/growling noise came out and he smirked down at me, realizing the problem I was having but not doing anything to change it.

"You like that?" he growled out, slapping at my skin again leaving a stinging sensation where his hand had met it.

I could only nod and grind my hips up to meet his again in response.

"I know you do. You're a fucking tease, baby. Strutting around in those damn short shorts all night long, that ass of yours peeking out the bottom. Do you know how badly I wanted to reach out and just..." he gripped that particular body part in his hand again and gave it a rough squeeze, one I knew was going to leave a bruise in the morning. "Fuck. You're so fucking sexy. I've wanted to do this for a long time, Cass." He admitted, bringing a hand down and swiping his finger east to west across my clit.

I hissed at the sensation, urging him to do it again. "So hot. You grip me like a fucking vice."

He finally let go of my neck and I sucked in a gulp of air, my lungs burning with the loss of oxygen. "You dick." I growled out, extending my arms and scratching at his chest, leaving red trails along it.

Grabbing one leg and resting it on his shoulder he groaned out "you love it" just as he hit a spot inside of me that left both of us panting.

"Ugh-fuck-do that again." I moaned, clenching my walls around him when he plunged back in.

"Damn baby...you're going to kill me. Shit Cass, you feel so fucking perfect."

My head was reeling and every part of me was on fire where he touched. When he dropped my leg back down to his waist and leaned his weight back on me, I sighed at the feeling.

I felt every part of him against me and I wanted the sensations that he was causing in me to last forever. My body had a different idea, however. My stomach clenched and the tingling feeling that had been just in my toes was now creeping up my legs and pooling at my center. My heart pounded in my chest and in my ears. "Jussss..." I moaned out, grasping his shoulders and circling my hips to meet his.

"Uhhh...I'm close too baby." He whispered huskily, leaning down and capturing my lips with his mouth. His tongue shoved past my lips forcefully and I purred into the kiss, my tongue tangling with his. Warmth flooded my center and stars exploded behind my eyes when he thrust in one time...two times...so hard that I felt like he would split me in two. My release ripped through me like a tidal wave and I came hard, squeezing myself around him, and he tore his mouth away from mine as I mumbled out his name incoherently, my body completely spent.

"Damn Cass...I'm gonna lose it." He gripped my face between his hands, his lips moving over mine aggressively, bruising them.

His movements became slightly erratic and his cock thrust in one final time before I felt him empty himself inside of me and I clenched my walls tighter around him. "Oh God, Cass. Fuck. You're amazing." He groaned out, stilling his movements and resting all of his weight on top of me. He grabbed onto my hands and extended them above my head, stretching them out.

We lay like that for a few more moments before he rolled off of me and onto the floor next to me. "Damn Cass." He said quietly, a chuckle floating past his lips.

"What?" I asked, shifting onto my side to look at him. He turned his head and met my gaze, a flicker of lightning illuminating the room briefly.

"That was hardly what I came down to the kitchen for. But it was way better than what I was going to get." He told me with a smile.

"What were you coming down for?" I questioned, pushing myself up into a sitting position. He reached for me, dragging me across the floor until I had situated myself across his lap.

"Late night snack." He said with a smirk.

"Hmm. Me too." I flirted, winking at him as I wiggled my ass against him before attempting to stand up.

"Where are you going?" I turned and looked at him over my shoulder as I walked back into the kitchen.

"To get my snack.  My ice cream is probably melted by now." I said with a pout.

"That's what I wanted." He said, getting up off the floor and following me into the kitchen. I jumped when he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, his fingers tickling the skin just below my belly button teasingly, arousing me again.

Was it possible to want someone this badly again this soon?

The spoon that I had in my hand dropped out of it and clattered on top of the counter.

He kissed the back of my neck, his teeth grazing along my skin as he dragged his mouth along it. I frowned when I had the top of the ice cream off and saw that it was indeed melted.

"Cassssss..." he murmured into my ear causing me to shiver from head to toe.

"You know...fuck the ice cream. I've got something better to snack on. And you can even eat it in bed."

 

End Notes:

*peeking thru my fingers*

How was that? I *HATE* posting smut-shots. It makes me anxious. lol.

Anyway...just a little idea I got one night while venturing into my kitchen in the dark late at night. Too bad Justin wasn't anywhere around. Gotta make that happen next time around. lol.

Leave some love! 

<3LT 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1742