Part I by jersey_tenn
Summary: The meet
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: Closer
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1461 Read: 1994 Published: Apr 07, 2010 Updated: Apr 07, 2010

1. Let me violate you... by jersey_tenn

Let me violate you... by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:

What can I say? Twitter is inspiring

You let me violate you.
You let me desecrate you.
You let me penetrate you.
You let me complicate you.
 

“You have got to be kidding me!” a frustrated growled escaped JC’s lips set in a frown. 

“What’s wrong, Jace?” Lance asked clasped a hand on his shoulder. 

“Do you not see the same shit I’m seeing? He’s practically screwing her out there,” he grumbled, throwing out an exaggerated hand towards the dance floor. Lance looked out over the VIP balcony and located the source of JC’s frustration.

In the center of the dance floor, Justin was heavily bumping and grinding with a very sexy brunette. Her denim mini-skirt was pushed high up on her thighs and his hands were all over her. Her dark brown hair, with light highlights, covered her face as she kept Justin’s rhythm. Lance kept his eyes on them as he tried to get a good look of her face. 

“What are you two idiots looking at?” Chris playfully commented as he and Joey walked up to the duo. Lance simply pointed out to the floor. 

“Well, damn, Jace, wasn’t that the girl that shot you down at the bar?” Joey’s insensitivity spoke up as Justin’s dance partner swung her hair away from her face. They watched as Justin took advantage of her exposed neck; kissing and licking at her neck. 

One last growl was heard from JC before he roughly pushed away from the railing and pushed his way down the stairs. 

“Nice going, Joe!” Chris commented lightly smacking Joey upside the head. 

---- 

My skin shone and glittered as the strobe lights danced around the Miami nightclub. There were enough Screwdrivers in my system to not give a damn; I’d washed all inhibitions down with a slow burn. 

I felt my dance partner’s arm tighten his grip on my thigh, so I pushed back more and grinded my hips faster. My body, already sensitive to the bass, shivered in ecstasy. Goosebumps covered my skin as his tongue ran up the side of my neck. 

I stopped dancing feeling the absence of his body heat. But before I could turn around and look to where he went, I was pulled back roughly against an equally hard body. Looking down, all I could see was a much more muscular forearm wrapped around my exposed midrift. 

“You say no to me, but yes to my friend. What a cock tease,” he gruffed. Unable to stop myself, I tried to bite back a moan as his tongue slipped out and took my earlobe between his teeth. Painfully, his arm tightened around me as I tried to step away. Songs switched and I couldn’t help the chills that ran up my spine as the driving bass line thumped. 

Succeeding, I twisted my body to face him, his ocean blue eyes slammed into my chocolate eyes. The emotions – rage, lust, and mischief – I saw there made my body shiver in anticipation and fear. Like an idiot, my mouth opened and close in an attempt to speak, but the feel of his rough hands on me, hard body pressed against me, and his smoldering gaze silenced me. 

“What do you want?” he growled under his breath as he leaned down. He took my bottom lip between his. 

“Please let me go,” I managed to beg. My hands pushed at his chest, but his grip tightened. I felt his other hand sneak under my skirt, gripping my ass tightly. Somehow, amidst the torture, he kept our bodies moving to the beat. 

“Try again, mama,” he urged moving his lips further down. His lips were poison – warm, alluring, and tempting. My eyes slid closed as his lips finally reached mine. His kisses were an oxymoron – rough yet soft. My alcohol-induced body couldn’t restrict the moan that rose from the back of my throat. Slowly, I felt my lungs began to burn from the lack of oxygen, but I couldn’t help my hands as they traveled up to his hair. Threading them in his curls, I reciprocated the harsh grip.

“Let’s go,” came his command as he ripped his lips away. Grabbing a hold of my hand, he pulled me through the dance floor and headed towards the back exit. Rounding the corner, he pushed me up against the wall of the empty hallway. 

A smacking noise was heard as the air-conditioned cool wall met my sweaty bare back. I couldn’t help the gasp-mixed-groan that escaped on contact. His lips quickly covered my lips, and chills ran down my spine to the tip of my toes. Goosebumps began to crawl over my olive skin, and a burning sense began to stir in the pit of my stomach. I wanted to push him away and fight him, but my body betrayed me. 

“Did you think you could come in here practically naked and get away with getting some dicks hard?” his menacing voice spoke against my collarbone as his hands glided over my chest. 

I mentally chastised myself for opting to not wear a bra as his hands gripped my breasts. My nipples hardened under his touch, and I knew he felt them as he pinched and rolled them between his fingers. 

“Why are you fighting me, huh? I can feel how much you want this,” his voice broke through my hazy state of mine. He kept one hand gripping my neck, his thumb softly digging into my throat. His other hand traveled down under my skirt, and now I was really hating myself. No underwear. 

“Mmm, you are a little slut, aren’t you?” he hummed as his fingers find my heat. Wetness that he’d encouraged. In the blink of an eye, he’s lifted me off the floor and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

“Fuck” escapes my lips as I feel myself slide down on him. One hand grips my ass and the other holds both my wrists captive above my head.  The pounding I was receiving from his hips kept me silenced. Open-mouthed I gaped. My moans and groans were silenced by the heavy club music. His tongue moved sensuously against my neck. 

“Come on, mama, cum for daddy,” I purred in response. I managed to free one hand, and it flew to his hair. I gripped it tightly as I brought his mouth to my mouth. I kissed him hungrily as I felt an all too familiar heat begin its ascent. It was like he knew my body so well. He had no trouble finding my spots, and paying close attention to them. 

He ripped his mouth away, and his teeth dug into my shoulder as a wave of ecstasy crashed both of us. In a haze, I watched the beads of sweat begin to trickle down the side of his face to his neck. I wanted to lick him clean, but at that moment, fireworks exploded. My back arched off the wall and a scream escaped my lips. His teeth dug further, and I knew he’d broken skin. His groan echoed off my skin and fed the sensations rushing over me. 

“Fuck me,” a murmured as I slumped against him and begin my slow crawl down his body. 

“I plan on it. Let’s go,” he replied. Fixing himself with one hand, he pulled me with the other. Walking with shaky legs and 4-inch heels was no easy feat, but somehow I managed. Pushing down the long hallway, we stepped outside and to the awaiting car. Unceremoniously, he shoved me into the passenger seat before circling around to the driver’s seat. 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked after a couple of minutes of silence. The car was stopped awaiting an opportunity to merge onto traffic.

“What’s your name?” came his harsh reply. He was cold, and it turned me on more. 

“Kallie. Kallie Otis,” came my fearless reply. 

“Kallie Otis. K.O. Knockout. Yeah, I’ll do that to ya,” he smirked and looked down. He had a tight grip on my thigh. Releasing it, he looked over the quickly bruising skin. His eyes shifted to my shoulder, and he saw small blood droplets had leaked out of the bitemark. An angry red and purple bruise was forming around his teeth marks. 

“You like pain? I hope you do,” he replied before turning his gaze back and slamming down on the accelerator. The sports car ripped out of the parking lot and down the main road. 

I should’ve been scared. Terrified, even. But, I wasn’t. I felt invigorated. I felt alive. But, I’d felt more alive when he buried deep in me. I wanted more of him. And, right now, as I sit bruised, bloody, and battered, I’ll go with him wherever he wants, just to feel him hard and hot buried deep in me. Taking me to heaven and back. Teasing me. Driving me closer to the edge of life and death, only to bring me back and take me again.

End Notes:

Don't hate me, but I'm gonna take this one slow. And, I'm gonna "milk" it for all that I can. Stay tune. Thank you to my ladies: musicmel, carolinbau, XxSmurfettexX, MizzM and DesperateThoughts for our incredible Twitter conversations!!!!!!!!!!!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1744