Part IV by jersey_tenn
Summary:

 

The choice


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: Closer
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1498 Read: 1683 Published: Apr 21, 2010 Updated: Apr 21, 2010

1. You can have my isolation... by jersey_tenn

You can have my isolation... by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
ok...ok....enough waiting....reviews are very much welcomed! they keep my ideas running, so help a girl out!

You can have my isolation.
You can have the hate that it brings.
You can have my absence of faith.
You can have my everything.

“Get inside” was all he could say to me. He’d laid on my shoulder and against my body, buried inside me, for what seemed like an eternity gone by too soon. I had soothed his tremors and wiped at his sweat. Amazing, but I felt a dagger in my heart at his cold words. 

I could see the faint outline of his body as he walked away from me towards the front door. Looking around, I had two options – run away or walk to him. Taking a hold of my skirt’s hem, I pulled it down from its position on my hips. Breathing deeply, my legs led me away from the car’s hood and up the walkway, where he stood, with the front door wide open.

I walked with my eyes glued on the floor; I dared not to look into his eyes. I feared that Mr. Hyde would resurface once again. Taking a step into the foyer, my eyes quickly darted all around. Polished wooden steps outlined the crescent-shaped staircase, my heels rattled the beige marble floors, and plants all around added to the nature-y feeling of the home. I turned in a circle taking everything in, including the crystal chandelier that hung from the ceiling. 

“When you’re done gawking, maybe you can get to work?” his steel words cut through my daydreams. I suppose his warmth and sensitivity lasted all of two seconds. Taking a deep breath, I willed my body to twist and face him. And, there he was sitting on the third step, legs stretched out and body leaning back on his elbows. He was beautiful. Chiseled jaw, sharp eyes, plump lips, and soft gruff. 

I know that my eyes widened. He could not possibly be ready for another go. My goodness, he really was. Straining against the zipper was the tell-tale sign of arousal. Finally, my eyes met his. With a simple jerk of his head, I was beckoned. 

My feet felt as if I was walking through sand with weights attached to my ankles. It was a slow, torturous, and dreadful walk. But, finally, I stood before him, between his spread legs. My hands trembled and my knees weakened. I dreaded to see how awful I looked. I just knew that I looked a mess. I could feel my hair matted and knotted; my makeup ruined. 

My body tensed up as his large hands reached out and took hold of my hips. I could feel my eyes flickering from his hands to his eyes, unsure of his next move. A small smirk tugged at his lips before his hands tugged at my hips, and spreading my legs to straddle to hips. 

Standing above him, his eyes were level with my abdomen. He smoothed his hands over my flat stomach and pushed further up my shirt. Slowly, he leaned forward and I felt his lips make contact with my skin. My breathing became erratic and fast. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the sight of his lips and tongue bathing my stomach is soft, wet kisses. 

His eyes raised to meet mine, and the air rushed from my lungs. The desire, the passion, and the lust in his eyes frightened and excited me. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my skirt, and tugged it down. I felt his hand on my calf as he lifted it out of the skirt. My hands reached to grab hold of the banister and the top of his head. Soon, my skirt rested by the front door and I was being pulled to sit on his lap. His hands crept up my sides, pulling my top over my head. 

I wish I could say that I felt ashamed and embarrassed to be sitting on this man’s lap completely nude and aroused on the staircase of a strange home, but I can’t. If anything, I wondered what was taking him so long to get what he wanted. I wanted it, too. My eyes must’ve given me away because he chuckled slightly. 

“Take what you want, mama,” he offered before pushing his hips up to mine. I bit back a growl and reached my hands down to his jean’s buckle. While I busied my hands with his button and zipper, his hands took every pin out of my hair. My hair now hung down my back and around us as I pushed his jeans down to his ankles. He kicked them off as I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. 

Raising on my knees, I took hold of him. Stone hard, yet soft and warm in my hand, I led him to my opening. He easily slid in, my slickness welcomed him. My head lulled back at the sensation, and his fingers dug into my hips the deeper he slid. I gave myself a moment to simply enjoy him filling up my void before I gave my hips a slight rocking motion. 

“That’s right, honey, nice and slow,” he gritted softly. I forced my head forward once more and his eyes were fixed on us, watching him enter and exit my heat. His hands held my hips, and his thumbs dug into my skin. My own hands moved to my breasts, catching my hard nipples between my fingers and rolling them. His hands began to bounce me on him, and so I complied. An arm wrapped around my waist, and my body arched towards him. His mouth replaced my fingers on my breasts, leaving my hands to explore his body. 

“Ah!” I gasped as he tugged at my nipples and soothed them with a flick of his tongue and a kiss from his lips. 

“Faster” came the muffled command. 

I steadied myself on his shoulders and increased my bounces, alternating between bump and grind. Leaning forward, he pushed my body to lay back on his thighs and knees. My abs flexed and quivered as I held myself up to watch him. His dick was still buried in me, and he kept the rhythm going. But, his lips kissed around my lips and all over my abdomen. I swore I died and went to hell right then and there. It was sensory overload to have his dick massaging my insides and his lips massaging my outsides. 

“Sexy” he commented as his lips caressed the tattoo that decorated my hipbone – a series of three stars. His hand slinked up my stomach, between my breasts, and around my neck before he pulled me to sit up. He leaned his body back onto the steps, and so I grabbed a hold of the step’s edge. No longer was I bouncing on him; I was moreso rubbing up and down his body. 

“Good girl” he patronized. At this moment, I could care less what he said. There was a coiling that began at the tip of my toes and was working its way up my calves, my thighs, and into the pit of my stomach. My arms flexed and my stomach squeezed. My thighs tightened around his hips and my walls blanketed his dick. 

“Oh my….oh….fuck….I’m there” my voice quivered. I could no longer fight the feeling and I prayed that he would follow. 

“Let go mama…let go” his voice sounded strained but so far away as the buzzing in my ears increased. His hands tightened on my hips and helped me bounce harder on him. His teeth nipped at my throat, and my nails dug into his scalp. I heard, no, I felt a growl escape the pit of his stomach before his hands slammed me down on his dick once more and held me there. 

A rush of warmth exploded into me, and my body slumped against his. My face buried itself in his neck and arms wrapped around his head. His hands soothed my trembling body, and occasionally would tap my bottom or my thigh. I tried to move my body off of him, but the trembling would not subside. I feared that my legs would not be able to support my weight. 

Amazingly, I could feel him soften in me, but yet he remained semi-erect. My eyes squeezed shut in realization that this man was insatiable. I just knew he’d keep me here all night or for the rest of my life. I was becoming this man’s sex slave. Would I have to deal with the split personality forever? Or was it just to scare me into staying? Would he let my bruises fade or add to them? 

In that moment, I felt his lips softly kissing my shoulder and temple whispering soothing words that I could not comprehend. Flashes of the past hours flew through my brain. I was reminded of the look in his eyes, the feeling of his hands, the warmth of his body, and the emotion of his kisses. My thoughts disappeared and hopes were restored.  

Bruise me, bite me, bleed me – you can have me all.

End Notes:
Review! Review! Review! Catch the tatto?!?!? lol....i love my twitter gals!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1752